SurveySay.com Paid Consumer Surveys — Legit or a Scam?

My review of SurveySay's website seemed like a great way to make some extra cash from paid cash surveys. I had made money trying out online survey sites, so I thought I’d give surveysay.com a try. At the end of the day there are a lot of great money making opportunities on the internet, but just as many fraudsters looking to take you money.

Before you proceed signing up for anything on the internet, you should always do your homework first. How does surveysay.com work?

The Website provides you with potential opportunities to earn money and prizes by participating in market research surveys. The surveys presented may be administered by VarsityPlaza, LLC or third parties. There is no fee to use our service on the Website. Not all market research panels allow panelists to exchange their points for cash, some offer you the opportunity to use them for merchandise, services, or contest entries.

How can they afford to pay you?

Most paid survey sites make money by paying you less than they make from the companies requesting the survey. For example if a company pays surveysay.com $100 for 10 surveys, then they will make $10 per survey. That means that can only pay up to that $10 amount to stay profitable.

If you understand the margins of the paid survey industry, you will start to see how it’s probably an industry for good short term cash but not long term stability. Paid survey sites come and go quickly, so I would not recommend investing a great deal of time or money into any one single website.

703-579-1996
PO BOX 1603, Ashburn, Virginia 20146

Comment:

I have had this happen to me too. I took a survey with one of these compaines, ( that lasted almost on hour or more ), and was never paid for it. It is so sad that customers cannot find these ( sob ) and sue their asses for ” false advertisements “.

Here are a few legit survey companies that I work with and actually have gotten money from:

• Pinecone Research (Must be approved, and they periodically recruit)
  • Opinion Outpost (you must qualify in the surveys or sometimes the quota has already been met
  • Ipsos Isay. I swear these are legit and I have made over $100 in the last 6 months. I don’t do them 24/7 I really believe that if more time was made you could make a lot more.

You are right about Pinecone. My friend consistently gets checks from them. Some are only $3 but are worth it! I’m still trying to get into that one. I have been with NPD for 2 years now and have not won crap. Although some people have it’s very difficult to win since so many people are put into the drawings and they only give out 1 prize at a time. I will be trying the other two now thank you!

Comment:

After the Christmas holidays I need some extra money so I went surveysay.com, to see if they could provide some legit surveys to take for cash. I have heard many bad things about online survey websites, specifically that they rarely deliver what they promise. This causes me to be skeptical whether survey say is legit or it’s a scam.

Bottom line is this a legitimate survey website or not? I don’t want to waste my time working non-stop for nothing, especially given the fact that money is so tight for me right now to begin with. There are plenty of frauds going on at any point on the internet, that’s the nature of the game.

I just want this to be legit, not the fake stuff. What kind of salary can I expect from surveysay.com? How much money can I make taking surveys online? The BBB has a lot to say about many of these online survey websites for money, and most of what they have to say isn’t good at all. I listen to the Better Business Bureau, because they aren’t out to screw anybody over.

Comment:

A brief intro statement, I am always looking for extra ways to earn part time income on the internet. Months ago I looked into signing up for and filling out surveys online for money, it just made sense. In high school I used to get stopped by people all the time in the mall asking if I needed to make extra money taking surveys. Most of the time I would work for 10 minutes and get 15-20 bucks, it was easy money. Is SurveySay.com legit? Is surveysay.com legit?

It depends on how you define the word legitimate. If you are talking about a real site with real payouts, then yes it’s legit. If you are talking about a physical building somewhere with real employees, I highly doubt it. Most online companies are suspect, just know that going into it. How much does SurveySay pay? SurveySay payments depend on how much work you, and how much that particular company is willing to pay for their survey samples.

If you factor in taking breaks and waiting for the next survey, you can make good money hourly doing this. Some survey takers can finish multiple surveys each hour, meaning you are earning on average many times the minimum wage. Can I Trust SurveySay Reviews? You can’t trust most reviews online further than you can throw them, I’d be very leary of trusting any online reviews, especially ones from 3rd party websites. Do you own research and check the facts at multiple sources before moving forward with anything. As with any 3rd party review, you take the good with the bad and research multiple sources.

Are companies like SurveySay real? Online survey companies are real, and for the most part exist to provide a service in exchange for monetary compensation. Companies like SurveySay.com are “real” in most senses of the world, they just may not have a physical location or someone you can talk to. To my earlier point, that means you need to be cautious and not invest too much time or money until you’re sure you can trust them.

Comment:

I can’t believe I got sucked into this paid survey say scam. So I’m officially quitting my part time “job” tonight after 12 days of working for free. I found out through a career/job online search about a “Survey Say Panel” job where you get paid to take surveys online. Seemed easy and hey, I’d get to work at home! You’re supposed to do 3 “sample surveys” as a part of an informal interview. I passed those.

They got my address to mail me my paycheck, then I got an email saying I had a 10 day trial period to do 5 surveys per day, to make sure I was serious about it. I did all the surveys and then emailed them after completing the 10th one. Waiting for my check, yeah it was almost 2 weeks before I started calling customer service. Guess what? Customer service 1-800 number isn’t responding, surprise! Nobody has emailed me back, and after 11 email. I’ve decided to give up.