Wyndham Hotels Customer Service

Contact Wyndham Hotels Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-466-1589

The Wyndham Hotel and Resort is one of the largest hospitality chains in the world. Within 100 countries there are several hotel brands operating within the Wyndham Corporation. There are over 8000 hotels and revenues in 2013 were reported as US 5billion. In 2007 there were over 33,000 employees with the company. It is publicly traded on NYSE:WYN.

To reach Guest Relations call 1-800-466-1589.  You may also contact CEO, Stephen P. Holmes at Wyndham Worldwide, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. The corporate phone number is 973-753-6000. You may also contact Club Wyndham at 1-800-251-8736. Find Guest Support here.

Club Wyndham, Wyndham Rewards, Trip Rewards, Dolce Hotels & resorts, Wyndham Grand are part of the chain offerings. AARP savings, Bed&Breakfast plans and a recent US World and News Magazine #1 in Travel Rewards are noteworthy. Social support is found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Wyndham Hotels Contact Information

• Wyndham Hotels headquarters address

• 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054

1-800-466-1589

A-

9am-6pm EST, Monday to Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Wyndham Hotels Complaints

I dealt with your reservation center. Talked to the most incompetent and rude person I have ever dealt with over the phone for a cooperation. Please contact if you desire more information.

Ok. I have to complain but I have a major issue that needs to be addressed before I seek counsel to address it. My dog was shocked by a light or something that's in the ground in the back of the building. I was walking her and she let out this scream that was terrible! She is my service dog and she means a lot to my family. Contact me asap! Thanks.

We booked on line the Days Inn just north of Carlisle Pennsylvania for Tuesday April 24. We arrived in the rain and found the front entrance locked (construction) and needed to drive to the side door, but there were no parking spaces so walked a distance in the rain to get inside to register. Our room was at the very far end of the hotel so walked a long hallway to a room that was not made up!! So we walked back again with all our luggage and were told to wait (in a filthy lobby under construction) while they made up the room. We asked for our money back so we could leave, but were then escorted to another room close to the lobby. At that point, all I really wanted was to have a long hot bath after our 11 hour drive, but the tub's plug did not work. As I looked around it was clear the bathroom had obviously been used, as the faucets and mirror were filthy and the floor un-swept. We decided then to get dinner and upon our return the room key did not work! So, back to the front desk to get a working key! We then changed to go to bed, noticing how very dusty everything was...(we could actually write on the dusty furniture.) When I got up the next morning I notice several LARGE RED WELTS on my left leg where I obviously had been bitten during the night!!! AAACH!!!!! THAT WAS THE FINAL STRAW. ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
Once home, I did take pictures of my leg with the huge, distressing welts, which I would be happy to email or send to you.( which are on my i-phone which will show the date).
I find it unbelievable that we could be charged over $100 for this incredibly dirty, bug infested room, where management made things worse by their complete lack of efficiency or attention to the needs of their customers.
I am asking for a full refund and look forward to hearing from you either by phone (613-544-6068), email or letter (105 Country Club Drive, Kingston , Ontario K7M 7B8)
Our Wyndham membership number is :135313024H,
From two very disgruntled customers,
Cathy & David McCart

We stayed at Motel 8 in Davenport, Ia from 3/8/18 - 3/11/18. We had reserved 2 rooms, 1 had no heat, our card keys had to be reactivated at least 2 times each. The manager said we would be reimbursed for the inconvenience. They reimbursed my account & then took the money back out of my account. I have called the manager numerous times to no avail. She emailed me 1 time. I responded & called numerous times & she has not tried to contact me since. Its disheartening when a manager cares so little about customers. We also expected it to be brand new or at the least completely renovated. It was not!!!
When we return to the area we will not return to this particular hotel.
I had previously spoke to customer care & this person assured me the manger would get back with me & make any necessary changes. She gave me Ref#3993638, as of yet there's not a person with this company that cares about our accommodations or lack thereof.
I will be awaiting a response!

I just received a call from one of your wyndam rewards customer service people. First off I told him that i have been receiving numerous calls from las vegas area stating they are wyndham rewards and that I wasn't interested at this time. He flew off the handle and told me that they only call members once a year and that they haven't called me. I tried explaining to him about the other calls and he stated and I quote, I don't fucking care who those callers were, they were not from wyndham rewards and i don't care about who was calling you. I then said to him that he was very rude.. He then told me to FUCK OFF and he would remove me from being a rewards member as i obviously wasn't interested in what the promotion he was trying to tell me about. I am appalled that you allow such people to call rewards members and act they way this asshole did. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB and anywhere else that my attorney says i should. this is an outrage. I will no longer stay in your establishments and will be going online to let everyone i can know how i was treated. by the way the number came from las vegas and it was 7028230538.

Booked through Casablanca Express for a 2 night stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Long Island City. Wyndham sold them/us accommodations for a hotel that doesn't exists! It's not even built! We drove without exaggeration more than 5 hours circling the block and surrounding areas. At closed to 11:45 PM we stopped to look for an alternate place to stay or park the rental car and sleep and we were stopped my NYPD who told us we were sitting in front of a extremely dangerous housing projects area. They escorted us out to a safe area and gave us directions towards Manhatten. We had already book with Wynham 45th so we drove there and they were able to give us a room for 1 night at 1"30 AM. YOU idiots could have gotten us killed! Don't believe me, just ask any New York cop! Thank god we didn't get hurt.

Hello,

On Saturday March 10th, my brother and I stayed at the Knights Inn in Orlando, FL. We do not usually complain, however, our stay was far from comfortable.

We were in Florida just for the night until we flew back to Minnesota the next morning. After we got to our room, we noticed a unpleasant odor in the room, trash on the floor left behind from the previous guest, and the shower faucet had a constant leak. None of this bothered us to much, and we let it go.

Several hours went by, and we woke up from a nap, and went to use the microwave. This is when we found several cockroaches on top of the fridge/underneath the microwave. We do have photo evidence which I will attach below. Immediately after finding the bugs, we went to the office and explained what happened and asked to be switched to a different room, the employee explained that they had no more vacant rooms. Then we asked for a refund so we could try to go stay somewhere else, or go and sleep in the airport - after this, the employee called the assistant manager to see about a refund and told us she would come and knock on our room door when she received any further information.

Several minutes later, the employee came to our room while on the phone with her manager and said that we can't get a refund because we already stayed in the room for several hours. At this point, we were noticeably frustrated because anybody should be able to understand that we would have tried to leave earlier had we known there were cockroaches in the room - in addition, we explained the bugs must surely be a health concern.

The employee later let us speak to the manager on the phone, who in return ended up telling us via phone call to, "SHUT THE HELL UP," after expressing that cockroaches are a health concern. After being sworn at, we called Wyndham's corporate office to explain the situation. They were very friendly and helped us file a complaint - we were told that the property manager was legally binded to contact us within seven days.

We uncomfortably slept in the bug infested room since there were no other hotels available in the area, and a refund nor a room switch was offered. In the morning we flew back to MN, and then waited several days until the hotel contacted us regarding our complaint.

We eventually received a call from the "operating manager" of the property who basically said they will not be giving us any sort of refund, and denied the possibility that her employees swore at us - she justified her reasoning by saying, "we don't hire employees that would say that." - doesn't really seem like a professional mindset to me, considering she wasn't there - at this point, the situation in completely laughable.

We talked on the phone for several minutes until she said if you email me a picture of the cockroaches, you will get a 100% refund. So I emailed her a picture of the cockroaches + pictures of trash left behind. Two things happened when she responded:

1) Instead of following through with her previous statement of a 100% refund if I send her pictures of the bugs, she changed it a 25% sales allowance.

2) I realized I was not even in contact with the property manager or the operations manager, I was in the contact with the assistant manager who told us to, "shut the hell up." Are you kidding me???

We went back and forth for awhile via email, and eventually the assistant manager cc'd the operations manager into the final emails. Doesn't really seem fair. The name of the operations manager who was eventually cc'd in is, Shawna Hubert Miller. It would be great if she made some sort of communication, as well.

Anyways, in a competitive market, customer reviews mean everything. If cockroaches, being sworn at, and lies do not constitute a refund, I'm not sure what does. I have stayed at other Wyndham hotels in the past and never had any problems. We paid $171 on a card and would like a full refund.

We look forward to hearing back from your corporation,

Thanks

Clay Ebertowski

I spent five nights at your Wyndham Garden Barrone plaza in NOLA. I was there March 8-13. I was unable to get a good nights sleep on two of those days On Friday night, I was awaken at 1:40 am by loud yelling. Was unable to fall back asleep for awhile. Complained that morning to the front desk. Young man there said that he would inform the manager. Next night I was awaken at 11:00 PM by loud music. This time I called the front desk and recorded it. I can send you this recording, if you want. Someone came up and asked them to be quiet. Management apologized and promised it wouldn’t happen again. It didn’t. I was offered a future 30% discount. Well, I am 74 years old and probably won’t be going to NOLA again. I feel I should have been given the discount now. Also, reservations were made under my daughters name. Melanie Schwartz Sincerely, Elsie Ng

I think that the fact your point system deletes someone's points after a certain amount of time really is UNPROFESSIONAL system. Yes I knew that they would expire but it still is unprofessional as not everyone gets to go and stay in your very expensive hotels all the time or for that matter gets to travel. I know for a fact I will NEVER stay in one of your hotels again.

Good Morning,

I am highly disturbed by your message. I'm not understanding how you are even attempting to CHARGE my card when I was assured that my card would not be charged, during booking, because I would be paying when I arrived at the hotel.

I have a confirmation emaik that reflects that all considerstion woukd be paid during my arrival at your hotel. And this was the bilateral agreement that was offered and accepted on the website that you've chosen to promote your services.

And I'm appauled that you have casually emailed me a week out to tell me there is a problem with my reservation due to payment that should be nonexistent, based on the agreement -thus, attempting to breach your agreement.

And when I called at about 8:07am this morning, Mary, who was very rude by hanging up in my ear, told me that its all for a dollar. She told me that you suddenly charge in advance for basketball stays. I'm not sure what that has to do with me and my reservation.

The cruz of the matter is that I booked under the agreement that YOUR company presented and that was to book now and pay later. And that because I am not in the position to pay now, hence why I chose YOUR company. So I'm hoping that Wyndham will not casually inconvenience me or others, who have made other arrangements to be there at that time. And if I never checked my emaik in time, then how would you handle this?

This is simply a breach of your agreement and I'm hoping you'll make the human choice and think of the inconvenience you'll put me, your consistent consumer, in when all you have to do is make good on your promise.

Thanks.

Arrived at the hotel came to check in and the front desk manager Mike Issac started off nice but got snotty fast. We were here 3 weeks ago for medical reasons. I had booked both rooms a while back so had both employee vouchers with me. The front desk agent at the time said it was fine to leave both here. He got rude because I didn't have it in my hand, then gets worse because I didn't have a credit card. I had my company one which does not have my name on it so last time I did a debit deposit and was told it would be fine for this reservation. Instead of looking into anything he refuse the deposit and when asked what he wanted me to do cause I don't have one he repeated you need a credit card. Then I said so what your not letting us stay he got really rude and now my husband is getting angry we are here for medical and don't have one. Then Mike said he didn't need this behaviour from us and threatened to cancel our Reservation. I have never seen anyone so rude and argumentative as Mike

I completely accidentally double booked for the same night instead of 2 nights for myself and my fiance.last night. However I didnt become aware. Of it until around 11am when i went to the front deak because i forgot my key card .The woman behind tge desk eas curt and just not very welcoming or friendly to the guest ahead of me. When iy eas my turn she quickly said are you checking out ? I said no yhat i had booked a room on the Wyndam website that i had joined for this 2nd night. She eas irritated and said she didbt have a reservation for me and that i needed to make a new one ! I looked on my phone to give her the confirmation number.. Thats when i realuzed i had made the resevation for the night we had already spent! I apologized several times. And asked her what could be done to remedy my obvious mistake.. I explained i had just driven 12 hrs from No California the day this happened (yesterday) She snapoed at me in fromt of other guests thst i needed to pay or leave in under 10 min. I decided that id talk to Wyndam later today and just pay fir this night again feeling like Wyndam would see this and credit the night or apply to a nights stay. I informed 'Anna' that I had to deposit some money into my account since she told me she couldnt take cash and Id be right back with my confirmation #in hand! She snapoef again that i had until 1130am to do all of that! I said its 11:21 NOW ! Theres no way i could get to the bank (in a city im unfamiliar with)depisit money, get on Wyndam site, reserve room and get back in 9 minutes! She didnt care sge said for the 3rd time she would take out $25 of my $100 depisit for late fees for anything past 1130am ! Flabbergasted i i waljed back to my room and told my fiance what had jyst happened. I called the 1 800 number i pulled up for Wyndam ..i handed my fiance $100 cash and asjed him to go pay for the night and Id be in touch with Wyndam in a few minutes and im sure they will be reasonable...boy was I wrong ! On the hotel phone i calked the front desk tell say that Derrin was coming yo pay AGAIN and asked what the tital would be since it was the second time we paid and we got a decent rate on the website.. A different woman eas on the phone now.. Shawnee is her name I found out wheni asked both of their names. She said she could not give me the rate without a reservation number I tried to explain the situation she said she knew because she was there when it all started and that she has a business to run and if I couldnt give a number then i was gonna have to leave! I was blown away ! I said ee will be checking out.. She snarled that that was a very good idea ! We packed up and i waited for 25 min for them to tell me that the maid said my room smelled like marijuana !And that she could keep my entire $100 drposit but she would return half of it ! I was getting angry by this time and told ger in no uncertain terms that she was unprofesdional and rude! How dare she soeak to a guest like this! Not that its your or her business but I do not smoke marijuana and i do not appreciate being treated like we were today.. Being accused and essentially robbed ! I took my 50 and decided to not let these 2 women represnting Wyndam Hotels to be able to escalate this further and left to go find accomedations for the night. I eas told by a rep. Of Eyndam on the phone that someone would call me ..that was 12 yrs ago... No call!
It was the Ramada near ASU in Tempe Az

This is the second complaint that I am writing as my husband wrote one and you never answered him. As well I had spoken to a service representative from Wyndham on your site and after waiting on the phone for a long and being transferred many times was told there was nothing they could do for me except say.... I am very sorry
Briefly I was in Myrtle Beach and was solicited for a Wyndham presentation at their office in Myrtle Beach on Jan 4th, 2018 at 9AM with breakfast
We gave $20. and was promised 30,000 Wyndham points to listen to the presentation see the unit.
The person who solicited us Stephen Glassman, a wonderful person told us that we had to bring two picture ID.I brought my Canadian drivers license and medicare picture health care
My husband and I being on vacation had to get up early and drive a half hour to get to the place. When we arrived after being processed to see a representative waited awhile . Then we were then told that because we did not have our Canadian passport we could not attend the presentation . The staff that told us this was very rude . She did not offer for us to come back at another time or day which we would have gladly done), nor did she offer us even a cup of coffee for our inconvenience .Our money was refunded.I already own 3 timeshares and was interested in the Wyndham presentation as I already am a points club member of your organization . Aside by having been inconvenienced on my vacation , I have never been treated so rudely, poorly and unprofessionally by a customer representation in such a situation . Being in this type of business your staff should have treated us in a more respectful manner and offered us some compensation . I would appreciate it if there is anything you can do for us. (i.e points) Thanking you inadvance.

I don't know where to start from! I'm so piss off and its almost a week since I stop by this fucking hotel that i book a reservation 2 weeks ahead of time !
Confirmation Number: xxxxxxxxx
Wyndham Rewards #: xxxxxxxxx Tier: GOLD.
After our day in a Disney park that Saturday the9th we try to check in for the night and the front desk lady advice us they had no room for us no reservation or nothing . I show her a print out of our confirmation number and shit and she really didn't giver a fuck to even to attempt to find out what happen or take responsibility or even the courtesy to review the issue and resolve it. I had to call 5 times to all the fuck'n numbers I was given must talk to 10 fuck'n ppl in the US and over seas all which had VERIFY I have a fuck'n reservation and fucking confirmation number but the front desk in the hotel didn't !!!
Spend 2-3 hrs on the fuck'n front desk trying to get this shit done so i can take my family in the fuck'n room for the night but this shit never happen .
I don't know who the fuck drop the fuck'n ball but I ended up driving back home that same day .
You are the worst fucken place to book a reservation , I don't know if I had book a longer multiple stay what would i had done in this same situation !!!!
I try to keep my cool and not blow up and go ape in the lobbey and get my self a free stay in a jail cell !!
You guys drop the ball and all I got was the run around for 2 hrs on the phone and a front desk rep who she didn't give a FUCK !!!
I would like to not be fuck'n charge for that "stay" that never happen if I see a charge in AMEX not only I will charge it back but will be happy to pay 2500 for a lawyer !!
Please remove my name from you hotel and cancel my fuck'n Wyndham Rewards #: xxxxxxxxxx Tier: GOLD since you don't give a FUCK of LOYALTY and have no fuck'n Idea bought customer service .
That front desk clerk if she knew how to FUCK to do her job she could easy take charge and resolve the issue .
She could have check if they had a FUCK'N room available and easy book us that fuck'n room for that night and charge me the fuck'n price for that room !!!
But she just didn't what to do shit or offer an option or even any solution !!
Also you fuck'n reps on the phone didn't give a fuck and was telling I DO HAVE A RESERVATION and keep sending me FUCK'N e-mails with it LMAO .
None of them FUCKER's even offer to re-book one even for a different fuck'n hotel if a room was not available in that shit whole .
You guys when down hill big time since you took over this low rated shit grade hotels .
You not the same as you was!!
I know i'm a drop in the big bucket of water and this bitch-out will be deleted as you don't give a FUCK but this big bucket has a whole and you lousing drop by drop and one day it will be empty .
Good buy wyndham and I'm defiantly will be trashing you ass every I go online and in social media mouth to mouth !!!

Hello, I recently stayed at Travelodge in New Jersey. 625 Route 46 East, Parsippany, 07054 . Customer service was horrible. I stayed 2 nights . I spent my last on somewhere comfortable to stay only for my room to be infested with bedbugs. I have picture a below attached. When I went down stairs to ask for a refund they simply told me they could not. I asked if I could get some sort of compensation or even a free stay at a hotel where I live in buffalo, ny and still was denied. So I’m trying corporate! Please contact as soon as possible so we can handle this matter accordingly. 716-400-5315 is my cell. Thank you.
Best regards,
Tevin Tyson

INJURY SUSTAINED DURING STAY AT SUPER 8 DAYTONA BEACH OCEANFRONT
CONFIRMATION # 98311079
WYNDHAM REWARDS #163834801G
HOTEL STAY OC.6th to OCT. 11th, 2017. ROOM 238

I AM REPORTING AN INJURY RECEIVED DURING STAY AT SUPER 8 MOTEL ABOVE.
I SUSTAINED AN INJURY TO MY LEG, CAUSED BY A METAL BAR STICKING OUT OF SIDE OF BOX SPRING MATTRESS. THIS BAR WAS HIDDEN BENEATH BED SKIRT & AND COULD NOT BE SEEN.
I WALKED BETWEEN BED & AIR CONDITIONER TO ADJUST TEMPERATURE.. ON DOING SO MY RIGHT LEG WAS GOUGED/SCRAPED ON BAR. CAUSED DEEP GOUGE. BLEEDING AND BRUISED..
THIS WAS AT APPROX. 1:15 am OCT.11th. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED DOWN TO FRONT DESK TO REPORT INCIDENT. WHEN MANAGER/SUPERVISOR (CHARLIE) WAS TOLD AT 9:00am ALL HE COULD/WOULD DO WAS REFUND 20% OF STAY. THIS AMOUNTS TO $65.72. SO FAR HAVE NOT SEEN IT AS CREDIT..
THIS IS AN INSUFFICIENT COMPENSATION FOR THE INJURY I RECEIVED. THE INJURY WAS NO FAULT OF MINE.
INJURY WAS DUE TO NEGLIGENCE BY HOTEL ITSELF. METAL BAR IS A DANGEROUS SAFETY HAZARD.
AS OF TODAY INJURY IS A DEEP GOUGE, VERY SENSITIVE, SWOLLEN AND BRUISED..
I FEEL I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR THIS INJURY AS IT WAS HOTEL’S RESPOSIBILITY TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT. SHOULD NOT EXPECT THERE TO BE HIDDEN METAL BARS PROTRUDING FROM BEDFRAME..

I HAVE INCLUDED PHOTOS TO BACK UP MY COMPLAINT.

PLEASE ADDRESS THIS COMPLAINT WITH THE DUE DILIGENCE IT DESERVES..
DIANA MEIJER

RE: INJURY SUSTAINED AT SUPER 8 MOTEL DAYTONA BEACH OCEANFRONT
HOTEL CONFIRMATION # 98311079. STAY FROM OCT.6th to Oct.11th, 2017.. ROOM 238.
WYNDHAM REWARDS # 163834801G

I WISH TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT REGARDING AN INJURY I SUSTAINED FROM A STAY AT THE ABOVE SUPER 8 MOTEL.
I HAVE INCLUDED PICTURES BELOW TO VERIFY MY COMPLAINT.
I INJURED MY LEG ON A METAL BAR STICKING OUT PAST THE BOX SPRING MATTRESS. BAR WAS HIDDEN UNDER BED SKIRT & WAS NOT VISIBLE. WHEN I WALKED BETWEEN BED & AIR CONDITIONER, TO ADJUST TEMPERTURE, I SCRAPED MY LEG ON BAR. THIS HAPPENED ON OUR RETURN TO HOTEL AT APPROX. 1:45 am ON OCT.11/17.
I CALLED DOWN TO THE FRONT DESK TO REGISTER AN INCIDENT REPORT. THAT MORNING AT 9:00am, GENTLEMAN IN CHARGE (CHARLIE) SAID ALL HE COULD/WOULD DO WAS TO GIVE ME 20% OFF MY STAY.
I HAVE NOT SEEN CREDIT AS OF YET. ($65.72. INSUFFICIENT COMPENSATION FOR INJURY SUSTAINED)

HOWEVER, THIS INJURY WAS NOT DUE TO ANY FAULT OF MINE. THIS WAS CLEARLY AN INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE HOTEL ITSELF. THIS BAR IS A DANGEROUS SAFETY ISSUE.

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM PICS BELOW, THIS IS A DEEP GOUGE ON MY LEG. AS OF TODAY IT IS STILL SWOLLEN & BRUISED AND VERY TENDER.

HOW AM I TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THIS? NOT SOMETHING THAT I CAUSED MYSELF.

YOURS TRULY,
DIANA MEIJER

We recently rented seven (7) rooms at the Americinn in Madison, Wisconsin West for our family to stay for a family wedding in Madison, Wisconsin.

I am writing to your company based on our having receiving notification that your corporation has bought this company. I have filled out many complaints about our service on Friday, October 6, 2017 and Saturday, October 7, 2017 the date of the family wedding.

I am sending detailed comments to various entities and though I am VERY upset about the quality of our stay, I do not expect any action on your part to take our complaints seriously.

We paid a 'special rate' of $149.90 per night for double queen, plus tax for a total for each room of $343.28 per room all of which I charged on my American Express Card.

I am writing this with little hope that you will take any action to correct these problems because it is so obvious that our complaints would be the same for any visitor, but that few people might take the time to express these issues. But since our group was so large, and we all had the same complaints I am at least putting it on record.

The worse complaint was the staff at this motel calling the police for a smoker in a room next to ours. Our 3 year old granddaughter who is asthmatic was affected by the smoking in that room, the police came, the staff did not move the occupants and they kept smoking. THAT was outrageous.

As I mentioned we were in town for a wedding on Saturday the 7th of October and we had little choice but to stay out of that area except to sleep. It was outrageous.

So I am formally complaining with little hope of any action on your part except my ability as a consumer to spread word far and wide in every venue I can about this poor quality of stay. I am sure your company got a good buy with this motel chain because it is obvious they have skimped on maintenance and repair for a very long time. You will rehab and it will be that way and you will make your profits and people like us can jump in Lake Mendota.

I AM APPALLED with one of your employees! His name is Tony N. Brian.

After the shooting in Las Vegas, I read about a man who was shot and died while saving the life of his wife, Sonny Melton. I went to his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sonny.melton.7 and saw the hundreds upon hundreds of people leaving their sorrow to hear about it.

Much further down Sonny's FB page was a post from Tony N. Brian saying it would never have happened if Hillary Clinton had been president! People, both parties, are pleading with him to take down his posts but he keeps going and going AND PART OF HIS PROFILE IS WORKING FOR YOU.

This is outrageous and extremely inappropriate at a time like this. I was crying while reading about this selfless man who saved his wife and all of the endearing replies about his bravery and life.

YOUR EMPLOYEE IS A THOUGHTLESS MAN! One of his dozens of posts there: Tony N Brian: this is a post from the first victim of Las Vegas to be named.. how ironic that he celebrated Hillary’s loss yet Hillary’s win would of most likely meant he would still be alive today rather than dead. #CarefulWhatYaWishFor so sad..

God is watching all and I pray Tony N. Brian gives more thought about what he says, when he says it, and who he works for.

I believe he works for you in Orlando, FL. Here is his FB page with his picture: https://www.facebook.com/tony.silva.71?fref=ufi&pnref=story

Thank you and God bless.

My wife has MS and has a hard time walking. I called your hotel and asked permission for a scooter to be delivered. I was told “no problem”. When the company went to deliver the scooter, they were told that there was nowhere to secure it. The scooter company then contacted me and told me that the delivery of the scooter was denied.

I called the hotel and the person who answered refused to give me his name. He told me that they couldn’t secure the scooter and that was their policy. I explained that my wife couldn’t walk that well (she has MS) and that we needed the scooter in order to be able to get around Las Vegas. He said that if I didn’t like the policy, I could go somewhere else.
Normally I would have canceled my reservation but I had a reservation that couldn’t be canceled. I told him that the policy was discriminating and he then hung up on me.

When I called the customer care line, I told the girl I am not looking for anything but was very frustrated by the lack of hospitality. All I could think of was that we were going to Las Vegas and would be stuck at the hotel. The customer care rep said that the hotel GM (Miguel) , would call or email me within a few days. That never happened.

All I wanted was an apology by the GM for what his employee said and did. It has been a week and this is the first contact I have received. The GM , while we were there, never made a point to talk to us. Now you have sent me a “form Letter” to promote your rewards program. This is a joke! Your hotel has discriminated against us. I have no intention of ever staying at your hotels. Discriminating is against the law. As long as the request is reasonable, then the business owner has an obligation to the customer. Do you really think anyone is going to believe you couldn’t secure the scooter for 24 hours?

Brad

This was my response from your care unit, a form letter promoting the rewards program . I have also decided to post my complaint on all travel websites as well as send my email and a copy of your email to the BBB of Las Vegas, the Chamber of Commerce, the local newspaper as well as the TV news station. When profit becomes more important than discriminating and hospitality, then that business doesn't deserve to serve the people.

From: WHG Customer Care 1 [mailto:Customer.care1@wyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:39 PM
To: brad@bradw0798.com
Subject: BAY 29414 Walker 3912467

Hello Bradley,

Thank you for contacting Wyndham Hotel Group, Customer Care. We are terribly sorry to hear of your experience and greatly appreciate you sharing the experience with us, and being a partner in our success.

We take these matters very seriously and your concern has been forwarded for immediate review to our Field Operations staff, for follow up with the property.

As a thank you for your support, we would like to apply 3,000 points to your Wyndham Rewards account.

Please respond to this email with your Wyndham Rewards membership number, and we will be happy to add the Wyndham Points to your account.

If you are currently not a Wyndham Rewards member, let me share with you some of the great benefits of being a member!

Earn points at over 7,800 participating hotels around the globe, including: Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge®, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Garden® Hotels, and Wyndham Grand® Hotels and Resorts Stay everywhere from North America to Europe to China and more.

Redeem Wyndham Rewards points for Go Free℠ free night stays or for Go Fast℠ discounted hotel rates at any of our participating hotels at the following brands: Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Hawthorn Suites® by Wyndham, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge®, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® Hotels and Resorts and other exciting destinations.

Redeem points for a variety of other rewards, such as gift cards and merchandise.

Earn miles or other travel currency instead of Wyndham Rewards points for your qualified hotel stays from participating airline and rail programs by updating your earning preferences in your member account. See our full list of participating partners.

Earn additional points through everyday purchases and other transactions with a variety of program participants, including our Wyndham Rewards® Visa Card.

Gain access to your member account 24/7 - to check point balances, redeem rewards and make reservations - simply by visiting www.wyndhamrewards.com.

Please respond to this email advising us you would like to be a member of our free Wyndham Rewards loyalty program and we will be happy to set up your account and apply 3,000 points as our way of saying “Thank You” for being a loyal supporter of our Wyndham properties.

Thank you for choosing Wyndham Hotel Group!

Best Regards,

Brian W.
Account Specialist
Wyndham Hotel Group
Phone: 888.775.3379
Fax: 888.565.7707

"The information in this electronic mail ("e-mail") message may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged, or may otherwise be protected by work product or other legal rules.
It is solely for the use of the individual(s) or the entity(ies) originally intended. Access to this electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this electronic message by mistake, and destroy all copies of the original message.

The sender believes that this e-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, malicious code and/or other contaminants when sent.
E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, so this message and its attachments could have been infected, corrupted or made incomplete during transmission.
By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for any viruses or other defects that may arise, and for taking remedial action relating to such viruses and other defects.
Neither Wyndham Worldwide Corporation nor any of its affiliated entities is liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from, or for errors or omissions in the contents of, this message or its attachments.

Wyndham monitors all incoming and outgoing email communications, including the content of emails and attachments, for purposes of security, legal compliance, training, quality assurance and other purposes permitted by applicable law."

I reserved three rooms in May and late July realize there was a conflict in my schedule, so the rooms were canceled. The date of check in, I have the charge for both room deducted out of my account. I called the hotel and was given the run around an hung up on. It has been three days, five including weekend so I call corporate again. The complaint I filed was never registered Friday therefore, I am still out of my money and the initial complaint finally filed. Btw, the rooms should have been cancelled with no charge on July 31st the day I cancelled the reservation.

ahem, confirmation #82236830 account # 692130242 rewards # 111191945B. booked the place and went. 2 room suite big enough for 4...1 tiny bar of face soap, 1 tiny shampoo, 3 pods coffee nothing replenished. and I tipped!! place is pet friendly, got there and they charge? no mention of that on site. No hair dryer in am, no air conditioning no hot brkfast or juices as no electricity in entire hotel. no toasted anything, that's what woke us up when the power went out. power stayed off long after we vacated the place. went to front desk and asked what they were giving as credit, and was told they would email my bill when they got power. I said your not hearing me, we want compensation. was told we were not getting any compensation. so I then recounted all the issues as above and was told housekeeping is not informed of the number of people in the room. that's fine, just stock it up for the number of people it can hold and no problem then. very nice room celebrating our 30th anniversary, but very bad taste left in our mouths.
ALMOST FORGOT, THEY OVERCHARGED US WHEN THEY FINALLY GOT THEIR ELECTRICITY BACK BY $9,00. WE DID NOT CHARGE ANYTHING ELSE TO THE ROOM SO WHY THE EXTRA CHARGES AS I HAD PRE-BOOKED THIS PLACE ON A CREDIT CARD. THE FUNNY THING IS AFTER THE FIST NIGHT MY WIFE TOOK A TINY SHAMPOO OFF A CART IN THE HALLWAY, BUT SHE COULDN'T USE IT AS THERE WAS NO HAIR DRYER TO STYLE IT WITH. THEY ENDED UP BILLING US FOR $333.90. NUMBER 1 PLACE IN DAUPHIN...WE DID NOT GET OR HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING THAT THEY ADVERTISE....
Dependable Comfort
Fuel up with free breakfast
Enjoy a workout in our gym, featuring two squash courts. If you prefer to unwind, the gym also has a steam room. In the morning, wake up to a free SuperStart continental breakfast and stay connected with free WiFi. pet-friendly hotel.
WHAT REALLY MAKES ME MAD WAS THE WAY THE GIRL SLUFFED US OFF AT THE FRONT AND THE NON STOCKING OR REPLENISHING OF OUR ROOM. SAD AND NO T.V.!!! so again what is our compensation?

have a nice day, dave

Room wasn't cleaned the day we arrived never cleaned the whole time we were there. Had to go ask for towels and washcloths because they didn't bring them, had people outside our room at the pool until about 3 am in the morning. Found out the room phone wasn't working when I tried to call about the people at the pool at three am. Phone was finally fixed the last day. What was more distressing was the fact that when we arrived to the room on Friday Sept. 1st the room looked clean at a quick glance so we left to go enjoy the area and didn't notice until we got back that evening that there were men's swim trunks hanging on the back of the bathroom door and when we actually looked around you could tell that the bathroom had not been cleaned just straightened and toiletries towels and washcloths replaced and bed straightened. Made us afraid that the bedding had just been straightened instead of changed after last guest. Still not sure. The next day we left early came back late same thing with the room, had not been cleaned just towels replaced and beds straightened. Sunday we left again early came back late the room had not even been straightened let alone cleaned and we had to go to registration to get towels and things. This was the first visit for my friend to Charleston and I convinced her it was a good place to stay that although it is not like most of the hotels in that area it was safe and clean and in an excellent location and budget friendly, which was important to her. Needless to say she will never stay at this hotel again because of this experience even though she is planning more trips to Charleston. My husband and I have stayed here before and brought other people too but after this last experience we cannot in good conscience recommend this hotel again unless there is a drastic change. For some people vacations can be a once a year thing that people budget for take time off work for look forward too and at the very minimum you want to know that the place you are staying at is clean and safe. I did not feel this way at this hotel this time.

We stayed at your microtel in owatonna Minnesota. We had two rooms room 122 & 124. Both rooms were non smoking rooms. We stepped out for dinner in the evening upon our return we found room 124 stunk a strong order of Cannabis so strong we had to open the windows to air it out. We spoke to the attended who could explain why this occurred. There was no air -conditioning in the lobby or eating area. Needless to say it made our stay at this location very unpleasant. I believe you office should investigates this management as to why this thing are happening.

I went to one of your Wyndham hotel at Big Bear CA. The hotel name is Knights Inn at 40598 Big Bear Blvd. This place is a dump it smells the cable doesn't work and no air conditioning. Problems with the internet. The pool is fills with dirt and I payed 100.00 per nite.

Hello,

I used a 3rd party vendor, AMOMA. After the booking, I called the hotel to confirm my reservation. They told me that the vendor had booked a smoking room. I asked Malinda several times if she could just switch me to a non-smoking room. She was adamant that your system would not allow her to make any change. I offered to pay to upgrade to a different room. Again, she stated that was not an option. I proceeded to go to the location as I needed to stay in that area for business and I went to see if I could tolerate the smoking room. When I arrived, I asked her again to move me to a non-smoking room as I am allergic to smoke, she refused again saying it was out of her control. I checked in and went to the room, the room was unbearable and I went back to the front desk. She agreed to spray the room, but I told her that the smoke was too strong. She continued to refuse so I told her I could not stay. She said she had talked to the manager and nothing could be done. At this point I am appalled at the fact that customer service is so poor that she can’t simply switch a customer to a non-smoking room especially since I told her I am not a smoker and I am allergic.

I did reached back to the vendor and the vendor stated that the hotel chooses the rooms. Since I didn’t stay, the vendor reached back to the hotel to get a refund. Malinda told their quality team that she offered to change my room for a charge. Firstly, I asked her to this from the beginning just so I could get to my business at hand. She refused. So on top of all of this, she blatantly lied to vendor as she made the same claims of not being able to anything to me and another person trying to help me get someplace to stay. Secondly, a non-smoking room is not an upgrade. IF she had offered this, why would I be charged.

This is the worst case of customer service I have ever experienced in my travels. I thought well of your brand. I was really disappointed that this establishment carries your name with such poor customer care.

To summarize, we were sexually harassed, were called the b word and almost got physically assaulted. I reserved a room for 3 people. Aside from the room charges, he asked for cash deposit which we paid. Just because 5 people showed up, the guy at front desk assumed that all 5 were staying and started harassing us. I told him the other 2 live in town and not staying with us, they only came with us cause they know where this place was. He didn't want to hear any explanation, he told us to get out. He said he was the owner of the hotel. He gave us our cash back and he said "get out b*tches and started making sexual gestures with his hands. We had to stand up to this vile man and told him how we felt. Maybe this is how women are treated in his country but he chose the wrong women to degrade. My cousin saw what he was doing with his hand and more words were exchanged. She was so upset about her mother being disrespected, she flicked a couple of pieces of paper on the counter. He came out with a wooden stick and tried to scare my cousin with it. We called the cops, 3 squad cars came, cops said it wasn't the first time they were called to this facility. The guy told the cops that he got scratched by the paper my cousin flicked, yeah right, he probably scratched himself. He said he wouldn't file charges if we weren't. The only reason why we are not filing charges against him is because we live too far away. I checked my bank account and there's a pending charge of $109.99 which I will be disputing if it goes through tomorrow. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! This is just a summary of this incident, if you want a full account of what happened, let me know, I can email it to you. We would never stay at any of your hotels again. I've also read similar online complaints from other customers.

I made a reservation directly thru Wyndham for a weekend visit to NYC. We originally planned to stay on the Jersey side and venture over, as I had explained this to the cs representative. She booked me at a Days Inn, in Ridgefield, NJ. Several days prior to us coming, I called the hotel directly to confirm they offered the shuttle we needed and the accommodations we were looking for. After speaking with a gentlemen at the location, he confirmed they didn't offer a shuttle to the fairy, instead they did to a bus route, then we'd have to take a bus to the train, then the train to the fairy.

So I explained to him that this isn't what we wanted and I would need to find something else more accommodating. He stated that since I booked my original reservation directly thru Wyndham, that I would need to call them to take care of this and help me find a different hotel. So this is what I've done! Upon calling Wyndham customer service, she preceded to give me two other hotel options: 1} Howard Johnson in North Bergen for 84.99 + tax a night and a Super 8 in North Bergen, however they were booked.

As I'm on the phone with the representative I looked at reviews for the same hotel (Howard Johnson) and found that booking.com was offering a cheaper rate. I explained this to the representative and she stated that "she does not see that promotion in her system" so I in turn told her never mind with the reservation, I would take care of it myself. So to my surprise, the amount of $113.84 was charged to my back account. I immediately called Wyndham CS and explained this entire situation to them.

I was told that, "it is Wyndhams rules that I needed to specifically say CANCEL and I DON'T WANT IT doesn't give the representative the authority to cancel. If this is a "rule" for your employees, then your representative should have responded with, "So you'd like to CANCEL? and I would have confirmed with a Yes. The public is not aware or trained on "what terms need to be used" for things to be handled as the customer requests.

I was told to try to calls Days Inn directly to see if they would reimburse these funds. So I did.... And was told by the female manager, that it was never canceled and there is nothing she can do. She told me to call Wyndham CS. I explained to her that I've already spoke to them and they refused me for the reason above and she responded with "they just don't want to take responsibility and I can't reimburse you or the money will be taken directly from my check" which I know to be untrue.

Nonetheless, after speaking to both establishments for several hours back and forth, an email that went unanswered, a call back that was never returned by the CS representative on 12/12 as promised, and still no resolution. My family will never book thru any Wyndham resort again. Word of mouth is the best form of new and returning customers and I guarantee I will make people aware of the customer service I received thru this entire situation! Not once, did I hear anyone offer to help me get resolution.

Booked Wyndham la bella maison for October 28th to 31st. It was a 2 bedroom suite,which was listed and sold to me as a hotel room. After getting into our room, a girl from concierge desk with information about New Orleans and then as if we were Club Wyndham members, we told her we were rewards members, she then invited the 4 of us to have breakfast on Saturday or Sunday, we told her we were not interested in any presentation, she told us that they were not doing that and it would be just a informal gathering. So we told her we would go on Sunday.

When we got there they gave us papers to fill out and then a gentleman came out to get us. When he came out I told him that we did not come here for that and if they wanted to give us a presentation on there vacation condo's then they should have given us a special rate, but after paying $1470.00 for the room I was not about to listen to a presentation that they said was not going to happen.

He said just come in and have breakfast. We told him no and ask for our $20.00 back they had us give them to reserve our place for the breakfast. We were not the only people that refused to stay, plus she said we would get breaks on tours, would give us 1,00 points, and give a gift card of 75.00 to my son, cause he had already book tours. Well none of that happened. Also if this was sold to us as a hotel, no one made up the room and we only go 8 bath towels for the 4 of us. If we used the coffee we could purchase it, this not the case at hotels. If you don't want to do this things don't list it as a hotel.

Recently stayed at a Wyndham Hotel. I had a hot coffee spilt on my hand going back to my room. Now their saying I may lose some or all the use of my hand. No body seem to care. Was there for 7 days and on the day before we left a housekeeper stops and asked if we need anything. We even had to ask for towels etc....but I'm concerned about my hand. I don't want to have to sue but my hand will never be the same.

From the look of things Wyndham Hotels is now renting the parking spaces out to dumpy camping trailers. They are located in the parking spaces set aside for guest parking. They have extension cords draped across the upper balcony leading to the camper. The pickup camper is not on a pickup, has a tarp across the top to keep I from leaking and a beware of the dog sign by its door. There is another trailer on the other side as well with tarp and rocks on the top. It is also in a guest parking spot. This is not appropriate for instilling confidence in the safety and quality of Wyndham.

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?