Wyndham Hotels Customer Service

Contact Wyndham Hotels Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-466-1589

The Wyndham Hotel and Resort is one of the largest hospitality chains in the world. Within 100 countries there are several hotel brands operating within the Wyndham Corporation. There are over 8000 hotels and revenues in 2013 were reported as US 5billion. In 2007 there were over 33,000 employees with the company. It is publicly traded on NYSE:WYN.

To reach Guest Relations call 1-800-466-1589.  You may also contact CEO, Stephen P. Holmes at Wyndham Worldwide, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. The corporate phone number is 973-753-6000. You may also contact Club Wyndham at 1-800-251-8736. Find Guest Support here.

Club Wyndham, Wyndham Rewards, Trip Rewards, Dolce Hotels & resorts, Wyndham Grand are part of the chain offerings. AARP savings, Bed&Breakfast plans and a recent US World and News Magazine #1 in Travel Rewards are noteworthy. Social support is found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Wyndham Hotels Contact Information

INJURY SUSTAINED DURING STAY AT SUPER 8 DAYTONA BEACH OCEANFRONT
CONFIRMATION # 98311079
WYNDHAM REWARDS #163834801G
HOTEL STAY OC.6th to OCT. 11th, 2017. ROOM 238

I AM REPORTING AN INJURY RECEIVED DURING STAY AT SUPER 8 MOTEL ABOVE.
I SUSTAINED AN INJURY TO MY LEG, CAUSED BY A METAL BAR STICKING OUT OF SIDE OF BOX SPRING MATTRESS. THIS BAR WAS HIDDEN BENEATH BED SKIRT & AND COULD NOT BE SEEN.
I WALKED BETWEEN BED & AIR CONDITIONER TO ADJUST TEMPERATURE.. ON DOING SO MY RIGHT LEG WAS GOUGED/SCRAPED ON BAR. CAUSED DEEP GOUGE. BLEEDING AND BRUISED..
THIS WAS AT APPROX. 1:15 am OCT.11th. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED DOWN TO FRONT DESK TO REPORT INCIDENT. WHEN MANAGER/SUPERVISOR (CHARLIE) WAS TOLD AT 9:00am ALL HE COULD/WOULD DO WAS REFUND 20% OF STAY. THIS AMOUNTS TO $65.72. SO FAR HAVE NOT SEEN IT AS CREDIT..
THIS IS AN INSUFFICIENT COMPENSATION FOR THE INJURY I RECEIVED. THE INJURY WAS NO FAULT OF MINE.
INJURY WAS DUE TO NEGLIGENCE BY HOTEL ITSELF. METAL BAR IS A DANGEROUS SAFETY HAZARD.
AS OF TODAY INJURY IS A DEEP GOUGE, VERY SENSITIVE, SWOLLEN AND BRUISED..
I FEEL I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR THIS INJURY AS IT WAS HOTEL’S RESPOSIBILITY TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT. SHOULD NOT EXPECT THERE TO BE HIDDEN METAL BARS PROTRUDING FROM BEDFRAME..

I HAVE INCLUDED PHOTOS TO BACK UP MY COMPLAINT.

PLEASE ADDRESS THIS COMPLAINT WITH THE DUE DILIGENCE IT DESERVES..
DIANA MEIJER

RE: INJURY SUSTAINED AT SUPER 8 MOTEL DAYTONA BEACH OCEANFRONT
HOTEL CONFIRMATION # 98311079. STAY FROM OCT.6th to Oct.11th, 2017.. ROOM 238.
WYNDHAM REWARDS # 163834801G

I WISH TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT REGARDING AN INJURY I SUSTAINED FROM A STAY AT THE ABOVE SUPER 8 MOTEL.
I HAVE INCLUDED PICTURES BELOW TO VERIFY MY COMPLAINT.
I INJURED MY LEG ON A METAL BAR STICKING OUT PAST THE BOX SPRING MATTRESS. BAR WAS HIDDEN UNDER BED SKIRT & WAS NOT VISIBLE. WHEN I WALKED BETWEEN BED & AIR CONDITIONER, TO ADJUST TEMPERTURE, I SCRAPED MY LEG ON BAR. THIS HAPPENED ON OUR RETURN TO HOTEL AT APPROX. 1:45 am ON OCT.11/17.
I CALLED DOWN TO THE FRONT DESK TO REGISTER AN INCIDENT REPORT. THAT MORNING AT 9:00am, GENTLEMAN IN CHARGE (CHARLIE) SAID ALL HE COULD/WOULD DO WAS TO GIVE ME 20% OFF MY STAY.
I HAVE NOT SEEN CREDIT AS OF YET. ($65.72. INSUFFICIENT COMPENSATION FOR INJURY SUSTAINED)

HOWEVER, THIS INJURY WAS NOT DUE TO ANY FAULT OF MINE. THIS WAS CLEARLY AN INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE HOTEL ITSELF. THIS BAR IS A DANGEROUS SAFETY ISSUE.

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM PICS BELOW, THIS IS A DEEP GOUGE ON MY LEG. AS OF TODAY IT IS STILL SWOLLEN & BRUISED AND VERY TENDER.

HOW AM I TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THIS? NOT SOMETHING THAT I CAUSED MYSELF.

YOURS TRULY,
DIANA MEIJER

We recently rented seven (7) rooms at the Americinn in Madison, Wisconsin West for our family to stay for a family wedding in Madison, Wisconsin.

I am writing to your company based on our having receiving notification that your corporation has bought this company. I have filled out many complaints about our service on Friday, October 6, 2017 and Saturday, October 7, 2017 the date of the family wedding.

I am sending detailed comments to various entities and though I am VERY upset about the quality of our stay, I do not expect any action on your part to take our complaints seriously.

We paid a 'special rate' of $149.90 per night for double queen, plus tax for a total for each room of $343.28 per room all of which I charged on my American Express Card.

I am writing this with little hope that you will take any action to correct these problems because it is so obvious that our complaints would be the same for any visitor, but that few people might take the time to express these issues. But since our group was so large, and we all had the same complaints I am at least putting it on record.

The worse complaint was the staff at this motel calling the police for a smoker in a room next to ours. Our 3 year old granddaughter who is asthmatic was affected by the smoking in that room, the police came, the staff did not move the occupants and they kept smoking. THAT was outrageous.

As I mentioned we were in town for a wedding on Saturday the 7th of October and we had little choice but to stay out of that area except to sleep. It was outrageous.

So I am formally complaining with little hope of any action on your part except my ability as a consumer to spread word far and wide in every venue I can about this poor quality of stay. I am sure your company got a good buy with this motel chain because it is obvious they have skimped on maintenance and repair for a very long time. You will rehab and it will be that way and you will make your profits and people like us can jump in Lake Mendota.

I AM APPALLED with one of your employees! His name is Tony N. Brian.

After the shooting in Las Vegas, I read about a man who was shot and died while saving the life of his wife, Sonny Melton. I went to his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sonny.melton.7 and saw the hundreds upon hundreds of people leaving their sorrow to hear about it.

Much further down Sonny's FB page was a post from Tony N. Brian saying it would never have happened if Hillary Clinton had been president! People, both parties, are pleading with him to take down his posts but he keeps going and going AND PART OF HIS PROFILE IS WORKING FOR YOU.

This is outrageous and extremely inappropriate at a time like this. I was crying while reading about this selfless man who saved his wife and all of the endearing replies about his bravery and life.

YOUR EMPLOYEE IS A THOUGHTLESS MAN! One of his dozens of posts there: Tony N Brian: this is a post from the first victim of Las Vegas to be named.. how ironic that he celebrated Hillary’s loss yet Hillary’s win would of most likely meant he would still be alive today rather than dead. #CarefulWhatYaWishFor so sad..

God is watching all and I pray Tony N. Brian gives more thought about what he says, when he says it, and who he works for.

I believe he works for you in Orlando, FL. Here is his FB page with his picture: https://www.facebook.com/tony.silva.71?fref=ufi&pnref=story

Thank you and God bless.

My wife has MS and has a hard time walking. I called your hotel and asked permission for a scooter to be delivered. I was told “no problem”. When the company went to deliver the scooter, they were told that there was nowhere to secure it. The scooter company then contacted me and told me that the delivery of the scooter was denied.

I called the hotel and the person who answered refused to give me his name. He told me that they couldn’t secure the scooter and that was their policy. I explained that my wife couldn’t walk that well (she has MS) and that we needed the scooter in order to be able to get around Las Vegas. He said that if I didn’t like the policy, I could go somewhere else.
Normally I would have canceled my reservation but I had a reservation that couldn’t be canceled. I told him that the policy was discriminating and he then hung up on me.

When I called the customer care line, I told the girl I am not looking for anything but was very frustrated by the lack of hospitality. All I could think of was that we were going to Las Vegas and would be stuck at the hotel. The customer care rep said that the hotel GM (Miguel) , would call or email me within a few days. That never happened.

All I wanted was an apology by the GM for what his employee said and did. It has been a week and this is the first contact I have received. The GM , while we were there, never made a point to talk to us. Now you have sent me a “form Letter” to promote your rewards program. This is a joke! Your hotel has discriminated against us. I have no intention of ever staying at your hotels. Discriminating is against the law. As long as the request is reasonable, then the business owner has an obligation to the customer. Do you really think anyone is going to believe you couldn’t secure the scooter for 24 hours?

Brad

This was my response from your care unit, a form letter promoting the rewards program . I have also decided to post my complaint on all travel websites as well as send my email and a copy of your email to the BBB of Las Vegas, the Chamber of Commerce, the local newspaper as well as the TV news station. When profit becomes more important than discriminating and hospitality, then that business doesn't deserve to serve the people.

From: WHG Customer Care 1 [mailto:Customer.care1@wyn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:39 PM
To: brad@bradw0798.com
Subject: BAY 29414 Walker 3912467

Hello Bradley,

Thank you for contacting Wyndham Hotel Group, Customer Care. We are terribly sorry to hear of your experience and greatly appreciate you sharing the experience with us, and being a partner in our success.

We take these matters very seriously and your concern has been forwarded for immediate review to our Field Operations staff, for follow up with the property.

As a thank you for your support, we would like to apply 3,000 points to your Wyndham Rewards account.

Please respond to this email with your Wyndham Rewards membership number, and we will be happy to add the Wyndham Points to your account.

If you are currently not a Wyndham Rewards member, let me share with you some of the great benefits of being a member!

Earn points at over 7,800 participating hotels around the globe, including: Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge®, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Garden® Hotels, and Wyndham Grand® Hotels and Resorts Stay everywhere from North America to Europe to China and more.

Redeem Wyndham Rewards points for Go Free℠ free night stays or for Go Fast℠ discounted hotel rates at any of our participating hotels at the following brands: Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Hawthorn Suites® by Wyndham, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge®, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® Hotels and Resorts and other exciting destinations.

Redeem points for a variety of other rewards, such as gift cards and merchandise.

Earn miles or other travel currency instead of Wyndham Rewards points for your qualified hotel stays from participating airline and rail programs by updating your earning preferences in your member account. See our full list of participating partners.

Earn additional points through everyday purchases and other transactions with a variety of program participants, including our Wyndham Rewards® Visa Card.

Gain access to your member account 24/7 - to check point balances, redeem rewards and make reservations - simply by visiting www.wyndhamrewards.com.

Please respond to this email advising us you would like to be a member of our free Wyndham Rewards loyalty program and we will be happy to set up your account and apply 3,000 points as our way of saying “Thank You” for being a loyal supporter of our Wyndham properties.

Thank you for choosing Wyndham Hotel Group!

Best Regards,

Brian W.
Account Specialist
Wyndham Hotel Group
Phone: 888.775.3379
Fax: 888.565.7707

"The information in this electronic mail ("e-mail") message may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged, or may otherwise be protected by work product or other legal rules.
It is solely for the use of the individual(s) or the entity(ies) originally intended. Access to this electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this electronic message by mistake, and destroy all copies of the original message.

The sender believes that this e-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, malicious code and/or other contaminants when sent.
E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, so this message and its attachments could have been infected, corrupted or made incomplete during transmission.
By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for any viruses or other defects that may arise, and for taking remedial action relating to such viruses and other defects.
Neither Wyndham Worldwide Corporation nor any of its affiliated entities is liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from, or for errors or omissions in the contents of, this message or its attachments.

Wyndham monitors all incoming and outgoing email communications, including the content of emails and attachments, for purposes of security, legal compliance, training, quality assurance and other purposes permitted by applicable law."

I reserved three rooms in May and late July realize there was a conflict in my schedule, so the rooms were canceled. The date of check in, I have the charge for both room deducted out of my account. I called the hotel and was given the run around an hung up on. It has been three days, five including weekend so I call corporate again. The complaint I filed was never registered Friday therefore, I am still out of my money and the initial complaint finally filed. Btw, the rooms should have been cancelled with no charge on July 31st the day I cancelled the reservation.

ahem, confirmation #82236830 account # 692130242 rewards # 111191945B. booked the place and went. 2 room suite big enough for 4...1 tiny bar of face soap, 1 tiny shampoo, 3 pods coffee nothing replenished. and I tipped!! place is pet friendly, got there and they charge? no mention of that on site. No hair dryer in am, no air conditioning no hot brkfast or juices as no electricity in entire hotel. no toasted anything, that's what woke us up when the power went out. power stayed off long after we vacated the place. went to front desk and asked what they were giving as credit, and was told they would email my bill when they got power. I said your not hearing me, we want compensation. was told we were not getting any compensation. so I then recounted all the issues as above and was told housekeeping is not informed of the number of people in the room. that's fine, just stock it up for the number of people it can hold and no problem then. very nice room celebrating our 30th anniversary, but very bad taste left in our mouths.
ALMOST FORGOT, THEY OVERCHARGED US WHEN THEY FINALLY GOT THEIR ELECTRICITY BACK BY $9,00. WE DID NOT CHARGE ANYTHING ELSE TO THE ROOM SO WHY THE EXTRA CHARGES AS I HAD PRE-BOOKED THIS PLACE ON A CREDIT CARD. THE FUNNY THING IS AFTER THE FIST NIGHT MY WIFE TOOK A TINY SHAMPOO OFF A CART IN THE HALLWAY, BUT SHE COULDN'T USE IT AS THERE WAS NO HAIR DRYER TO STYLE IT WITH. THEY ENDED UP BILLING US FOR $333.90. NUMBER 1 PLACE IN DAUPHIN...WE DID NOT GET OR HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING THAT THEY ADVERTISE....
Dependable Comfort
Fuel up with free breakfast
Enjoy a workout in our gym, featuring two squash courts. If you prefer to unwind, the gym also has a steam room. In the morning, wake up to a free SuperStart continental breakfast and stay connected with free WiFi. pet-friendly hotel.
WHAT REALLY MAKES ME MAD WAS THE WAY THE GIRL SLUFFED US OFF AT THE FRONT AND THE NON STOCKING OR REPLENISHING OF OUR ROOM. SAD AND NO T.V.!!! so again what is our compensation?

have a nice day, dave

Room wasn't cleaned the day we arrived never cleaned the whole time we were there. Had to go ask for towels and washcloths because they didn't bring them, had people outside our room at the pool until about 3 am in the morning. Found out the room phone wasn't working when I tried to call about the people at the pool at three am. Phone was finally fixed the last day. What was more distressing was the fact that when we arrived to the room on Friday Sept. 1st the room looked clean at a quick glance so we left to go enjoy the area and didn't notice until we got back that evening that there were men's swim trunks hanging on the back of the bathroom door and when we actually looked around you could tell that the bathroom had not been cleaned just straightened and toiletries towels and washcloths replaced and bed straightened. Made us afraid that the bedding had just been straightened instead of changed after last guest. Still not sure. The next day we left early came back late same thing with the room, had not been cleaned just towels replaced and beds straightened. Sunday we left again early came back late the room had not even been straightened let alone cleaned and we had to go to registration to get towels and things. This was the first visit for my friend to Charleston and I convinced her it was a good place to stay that although it is not like most of the hotels in that area it was safe and clean and in an excellent location and budget friendly, which was important to her. Needless to say she will never stay at this hotel again because of this experience even though she is planning more trips to Charleston. My husband and I have stayed here before and brought other people too but after this last experience we cannot in good conscience recommend this hotel again unless there is a drastic change. For some people vacations can be a once a year thing that people budget for take time off work for look forward too and at the very minimum you want to know that the place you are staying at is clean and safe. I did not feel this way at this hotel this time.

We stayed at your microtel in owatonna Minnesota. We had two rooms room 122 & 124. Both rooms were non smoking rooms. We stepped out for dinner in the evening upon our return we found room 124 stunk a strong order of Cannabis so strong we had to open the windows to air it out. We spoke to the attended who could explain why this occurred. There was no air -conditioning in the lobby or eating area. Needless to say it made our stay at this location very unpleasant. I believe you office should investigates this management as to why this thing are happening.

I went to one of your Wyndham hotel at Big Bear CA. The hotel name is Knights Inn at 40598 Big Bear Blvd. This place is a dump it smells the cable doesn't work and no air conditioning. Problems with the internet. The pool is fills with dirt and I payed 100.00 per nite.

Hello,

I used a 3rd party vendor, AMOMA. After the booking, I called the hotel to confirm my reservation. They told me that the vendor had booked a smoking room. I asked Malinda several times if she could just switch me to a non-smoking room. She was adamant that your system would not allow her to make any change. I offered to pay to upgrade to a different room. Again, she stated that was not an option. I proceeded to go to the location as I needed to stay in that area for business and I went to see if I could tolerate the smoking room. When I arrived, I asked her again to move me to a non-smoking room as I am allergic to smoke, she refused again saying it was out of her control. I checked in and went to the room, the room was unbearable and I went back to the front desk. She agreed to spray the room, but I told her that the smoke was too strong. She continued to refuse so I told her I could not stay. She said she had talked to the manager and nothing could be done. At this point I am appalled at the fact that customer service is so poor that she can’t simply switch a customer to a non-smoking room especially since I told her I am not a smoker and I am allergic.

I did reached back to the vendor and the vendor stated that the hotel chooses the rooms. Since I didn’t stay, the vendor reached back to the hotel to get a refund. Malinda told their quality team that she offered to change my room for a charge. Firstly, I asked her to this from the beginning just so I could get to my business at hand. She refused. So on top of all of this, she blatantly lied to vendor as she made the same claims of not being able to anything to me and another person trying to help me get someplace to stay. Secondly, a non-smoking room is not an upgrade. IF she had offered this, why would I be charged.

This is the worst case of customer service I have ever experienced in my travels. I thought well of your brand. I was really disappointed that this establishment carries your name with such poor customer care.

To summarize, we were sexually harassed, were called the b word and almost got physically assaulted. I reserved a room for 3 people. Aside from the room charges, he asked for cash deposit which we paid. Just because 5 people showed up, the guy at front desk assumed that all 5 were staying and started harassing us. I told him the other 2 live in town and not staying with us, they only came with us cause they know where this place was. He didn't want to hear any explanation, he told us to get out. He said he was the owner of the hotel. He gave us our cash back and he said "get out b*tches and started making sexual gestures with his hands. We had to stand up to this vile man and told him how we felt. Maybe this is how women are treated in his country but he chose the wrong women to degrade. My cousin saw what he was doing with his hand and more words were exchanged. She was so upset about her mother being disrespected, she flicked a couple of pieces of paper on the counter. He came out with a wooden stick and tried to scare my cousin with it. We called the cops, 3 squad cars came, cops said it wasn't the first time they were called to this facility. The guy told the cops that he got scratched by the paper my cousin flicked, yeah right, he probably scratched himself. He said he wouldn't file charges if we weren't. The only reason why we are not filing charges against him is because we live too far away. I checked my bank account and there's a pending charge of $109.99 which I will be disputing if it goes through tomorrow. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! This is just a summary of this incident, if you want a full account of what happened, let me know, I can email it to you. We would never stay at any of your hotels again. I've also read similar online complaints from other customers.

I made a reservation directly thru Wyndham for a weekend visit to NYC. We originally planned to stay on the Jersey side and venture over, as I had explained this to the cs representative. She booked me at a Days Inn, in Ridgefield, NJ. Several days prior to us coming, I called the hotel directly to confirm they offered the shuttle we needed and the accommodations we were looking for. After speaking with a gentlemen at the location, he confirmed they didn't offer a shuttle to the fairy, instead they did to a bus route, then we'd have to take a bus to the train, then the train to the fairy.

So I explained to him that this isn't what we wanted and I would need to find something else more accommodating. He stated that since I booked my original reservation directly thru Wyndham, that I would need to call them to take care of this and help me find a different hotel. So this is what I've done! Upon calling Wyndham customer service, she preceded to give me two other hotel options: 1} Howard Johnson in North Bergen for 84.99 + tax a night and a Super 8 in North Bergen, however they were booked.

As I'm on the phone with the representative I looked at reviews for the same hotel (Howard Johnson) and found that booking.com was offering a cheaper rate. I explained this to the representative and she stated that "she does not see that promotion in her system" so I in turn told her never mind with the reservation, I would take care of it myself. So to my surprise, the amount of $113.84 was charged to my back account. I immediately called Wyndham CS and explained this entire situation to them.

I was told that, "it is Wyndhams rules that I needed to specifically say CANCEL and I DON'T WANT IT doesn't give the representative the authority to cancel. If this is a "rule" for your employees, then your representative should have responded with, "So you'd like to CANCEL? and I would have confirmed with a Yes. The public is not aware or trained on "what terms need to be used" for things to be handled as the customer requests.

I was told to try to calls Days Inn directly to see if they would reimburse these funds. So I did.... And was told by the female manager, that it was never canceled and there is nothing she can do. She told me to call Wyndham CS. I explained to her that I've already spoke to them and they refused me for the reason above and she responded with "they just don't want to take responsibility and I can't reimburse you or the money will be taken directly from my check" which I know to be untrue.

Nonetheless, after speaking to both establishments for several hours back and forth, an email that went unanswered, a call back that was never returned by the CS representative on 12/12 as promised, and still no resolution. My family will never book thru any Wyndham resort again. Word of mouth is the best form of new and returning customers and I guarantee I will make people aware of the customer service I received thru this entire situation! Not once, did I hear anyone offer to help me get resolution.

Booked Wyndham la bella maison for October 28th to 31st. It was a 2 bedroom suite,which was listed and sold to me as a hotel room. After getting into our room, a girl from concierge desk with information about New Orleans and then as if we were Club Wyndham members, we told her we were rewards members, she then invited the 4 of us to have breakfast on Saturday or Sunday, we told her we were not interested in any presentation, she told us that they were not doing that and it would be just a informal gathering. So we told her we would go on Sunday.

When we got there they gave us papers to fill out and then a gentleman came out to get us. When he came out I told him that we did not come here for that and if they wanted to give us a presentation on there vacation condo's then they should have given us a special rate, but after paying $1470.00 for the room I was not about to listen to a presentation that they said was not going to happen.

He said just come in and have breakfast. We told him no and ask for our $20.00 back they had us give them to reserve our place for the breakfast. We were not the only people that refused to stay, plus she said we would get breaks on tours, would give us 1,00 points, and give a gift card of 75.00 to my son, cause he had already book tours. Well none of that happened. Also if this was sold to us as a hotel, no one made up the room and we only go 8 bath towels for the 4 of us. If we used the coffee we could purchase it, this not the case at hotels. If you don't want to do this things don't list it as a hotel.

Recently stayed at a Wyndham Hotel. I had a hot coffee spilt on my hand going back to my room. Now their saying I may lose some or all the use of my hand. No body seem to care. Was there for 7 days and on the day before we left a housekeeper stops and asked if we need anything. We even had to ask for towels etc....but I'm concerned about my hand. I don't want to have to sue but my hand will never be the same.

From the look of things Wyndham Hotels is now renting the parking spaces out to dumpy camping trailers. They are located in the parking spaces set aside for guest parking. They have extension cords draped across the upper balcony leading to the camper. The pickup camper is not on a pickup, has a tarp across the top to keep I from leaking and a beware of the dog sign by its door. There is another trailer on the other side as well with tarp and rocks on the top. It is also in a guest parking spot. This is not appropriate for instilling confidence in the safety and quality of Wyndham.

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?