Wyndham Hotels Customer Service

Contact Wyndham Hotels Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-466-1589

The Wyndham Hotel and Resort is one of the largest hospitality chains in the world. Within 100 countries there are several hotel brands operating within the Wyndham Corporation. There are over 8000 hotels and revenues in 2013 were reported as US 5billion. In 2007 there were over 33,000 employees with the company. It is publicly traded on NYSE:WYN.

To reach Guest Relations call 1-800-466-1589.  You may also contact CEO, Stephen P. Holmes at Wyndham Worldwide, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. The corporate phone number is 973-753-6000. You may also contact Club Wyndham at 1-800-251-8736. Find Guest Support here.

Club Wyndham, Wyndham Rewards, Trip Rewards, Dolce Hotels & resorts, Wyndham Grand are part of the chain offerings. AARP savings, Bed&Breakfast plans and a recent US World and News Magazine #1 in Travel Rewards are noteworthy. Social support is found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Wyndham Hotels Contact Information

• Wyndham Hotels headquarters address

• 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054

1-800-466-1589

A-

9am-6pm EST, Monday to Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Wyndham Hotels Complaints

I am a timeshare owner for many years at avenue plaza new Orleans.i found an employee named steven ulich to be remarkable rude and a bully to me and other employees at the informational luncheon.other employees seemed very afraid of him.he told me when I was ready to leave to sit down I was not yet done.the other employees were only too ready to give me his name and said I should complain about him.they said they were too in constant terror of him to complain themselves,and hoped I would.this employee supervisor reflected very badly on the wyndham brand and I usually spread the word what a great organization you have but now must qualify my praise because of this rude condescending bully.i hope others have the strength to share his deficiencies with your corporate office.i found him a blot on an otherwise great experience at your resort.each time I think of the wonderful avenue plaza experience my opinion is tainted with my rememberance of this rude bully.the look of fear the other employees had around him reminded me of my experience as a physician working with battered women and children. it left a bad taste in my mouth for any time I think of wyndham. he is in a position of power and abuse.

The Baymont Motel in Murry, Utah is the dirtiest and scariest one I've ever been in. It was filthy and had very scetchy people living in their cars in the back parking lot. Please go on line and read all the reviews. Lights weren't working in the parking lot, hand rails pulled out of the wall in the stairways (safety). The halls and doors are very dirty. Once we got in the room the bathroom wasn't clean and the curtains were gross with stuff on them. The cops showed up for one of the people dealing from their car in the back parking lot. It was someone staying at the motel that called the cops not the owner. Not one picture on the Web sight matched what it's actually like. I wish I would have taken pictures. I can't believe you put your company name on a business like that.

after listening to a guest 1 hour presentation and 1 hour sales pitch.all I said I did not want but was constantly badgered into sitting through. then a rude obnoxious senior wyndham member named steven Ulrich told me I had to stay for more.i said I was done and he said I was not and to sit down.i found his unprofessional manner a poor representative of the fine wyndham organization. please find a better and more people friendly person to be in charge instead of this unbelieveable rude individual.i am at avenue plaza in new Orleans as a timeshare owner.this occurred today 18 march 2019.my phone is 1-904-501-6225.i am a retired physician and tell many friends about wyndhams many attributes but no more.

Your call center are the worst I have ever used .You can not hear what ever they are saying then they can not under stand what ever I am saying to them .On trip to florida I was sent 134 miles to my hotel in the rain and at night .That was to be only 14 miles .When I tried to call back I was told that the hotel had my card number and that it was to late to change ..WHY in this world would you send a call to another country to help find a hotel room in the US .They can not understand and do not speak. english . As for using my points .Why waste my time .As for most of your hotels are find but I feel that house keeping could and should step up .My feet got black from walking on the bare floor in one hotel .NOT Good .Shame on you for farming your call out of this country.Most service person on the phone can not help .I just keep calling back until I get someone that can speak and understand english . Christina Wells Cable Ohio

kelownia bc 13 14 march super 8..march 15 day inn kelownia ,march 16 west kelownia super 8
called for rm on 13...would arrive late.will not take cash.paid 4 two nights on us td visa.asked they put note on file may need third night. hookers in motel parking lot..clerk no cash as always robbed..not good 4 bussines..on third morning told no room....clerk called day s inn near by asked if they had room..they said yes. she did not think to leave me name. she appeared more interested in other things then me. so off to days in at 7 am.days inn wont take cash...need two hundred cash...re damage
asked for second ..but in compter.next morning n room....had to move again this time 20 miles to west kelownia..motel near empty. waited 6 mins no one at counter best room took cash helpful .great clean room water stains on bed. in am of 17 no breakfast..no coffee nothing.........25 plus yrs using your group above from unhappy loyal client
...250 254 0214.

I booked my reservation through Expedia on February 19, 2019 for March 15th 2019 to visit my daughter who is serving in our military based in Newport News Virginia. I have a lot of travel experience considering that I was an airline employee for over 10 years back in my 20's. Therefore, I did consider the Wyndham name sake a reputable hotel. I am also a frequent user of Expedia and other search engines when traveling. This was my first ever visit to Virginia and because this is my daughter's first ever venture away as an adult from her family I thought that it would be nice to visit her and experience the beach location to help ease her stress from being away from home. I thought the beach was ideal to enjoy our stay while in Virginia. Nonetheless, this hotel experience was horrible to say the least. I believe that this hotel at minimum misrepresented itself and even after addressing our concerns I feel that this Howard Johnson by Wyndham hotels showed insensitivity and unconcerned about the safety of their guest.
On March 11, 2019 I received an email from the Howard Johnson stating that BEGINNING March 12, the elevator would not be working.and is being replaced with a brand new elevator. This email was not an issue for me because my wife and I use any means necessary to walk as much as possible. When we visit the grocery store or mall we tend to park furthest from the entrance as a means to unconsciously exercise. Therefore, the email was least bit concerning. We arrived at the hotel I believed around 10pm or thereafter and as we parked our car there was a hotel guest standing in her room while holding the door open smoking a cigarette. My daughter jokingly said to us I hope she doesn't think that is smoking outside the room. We all laughed as we gathered our belongings.
As we approached the elevator there was a sign posted stating the elevator was not operable even though the guest service woman at the desk said the elevator was fixed. Nonetheless, the stairwell was next to the elevator so we proceeded to walk into the stairwell. I immediately noticed that there was no means to secure the stairwell, meaning we did not need our key card to access the stairwell. As we walked up the stairwell there was a loud odor of cigarette smoke which I was upset about because I had to walk up four flights of stairs inhaling cigarette smoke. I told my family that it was really inconsiderate of the smoker and I said it loudly hoping the person heard (smoke smelled fresh and not faint) my concerns thinking they were up the stairs higher than the 4th floor. Our room was number 401 located opposite the elevator and right next to the other stairwell. This later became a problem because it was obvious that other smokers use the stairwell to smoke to stay out of the cold night. It was noticeable because from my room we can hear the door open and close as well as hear the people talking. Once in the room there was an immediate odor we could not describe. It wasn't overbearing but it was noticeable that someone tried to hide a odor from the previous guest. This was still not an issue of great concern. When my daughter entered the bathroom she immediately notice mold above the shower. When I observed the bathroom I took a picture of the mold and said we will talk to the front desk in the morning. We all agreed that we were tired from our long day and closed the door to the bathroom. We agreed that it was too much of a hassle to go back down stairs with all our luggage. There was no guarantee that there was another room available or our room would be better or that it would be closer to the ground level.
At approximately 4am I am awaken by people talking. I initially thought that it was the guest next door that we could hear through the walls. I am obviously not fully awaken but I look at the time and try to go back to sleep. After about 45 minutes I still hear people talking so I tried to call the front desk and no one answered. After about 10 more minutes I tried calling again and still no answer so I decided to just walk down stairs. Once I opened the door there was a couple standing outside our room drinking beer and smoking. I stated to them that I could hear them so they apologized and picked up their 12 pack of beer and walked away. I did not see them go into a room.
At this point I am frustrated especially that no one is answering the phone at the front desk so I immediately went down stairs to complain. When I got to the front desk the door was locked. I am looking inside to see if maybe someone is in there asleep or something so I knock on the door and still no one. As I turn away a gentleman was walking from across the street towards me. I paused and put myself on alert because it is early in the morning and no one is out here. The man walks up to me in plain clothes and asked could he help me, and I didn't respond but, he walks up to the door and unlocks the door. Once I realized that this man who is not wearing a uniform or has a visible I.D. I asked his name which he said it was John. I explained to him that I was woke up by people standing outside my room drinking and talking. And because there was no security devices at the stairs to keep unwanted guest out it was a concern of mine. I had to approach these people not knowing if they were guest or if they would harm me to tell them they were disturbing me. John replies that I should have let him know because he had no problem asking guest to leave because he has done it before. I am angry to say the least at this point because I had been calling the front desk. I go back to my room and when I use the bathroom the toilet doesn't flush. As I am trying to flush the toilet over and over it is visibly noticeable that the toilet seat is worn out. How long does a toilet seat have to be on a toilet before you notice wear marks? Eventually I get the toilet to flush. I take a picture to show the manager in the morning the toilet seat and the mold. Now my wife, daughter, tell me they don't feel safe and the odor is probably because the carpet may have mold in it. Now my family is worried that because of the poor maintenance condition of this hotel the mold issue may be worse than just above the shower. At this point no of us can go back to sleep so I call Expedia and asked them to intervene. Therefore Expedia places me on hold and they said that John can only offer us another room because the manager gets in at 9am.
After calming my family down I suggested that we wait to hear from the manager. At 9am I go to the front desk yet the manager is still not in. At 10:45am I go again but, still no manager. At this point Kamal is the name of the front desk clerk who tells me that nothing can be done for me but, he called the manager and said he will be in at 11am. I reminded Kamal that its 10:50am now. I called Expedia again and they said that they would contact the hotel on my behalf again. Expedia eventually stated that nothing could be done because, John and Kamal had no authority to make any decisions but to give me another room. Simply giving us another room was only going to put us in another room. No assurance for our heath or safety was addressed.They did'nt offer to send someone up to isolate the mold or anything!!! Nothing!!!
That is when I decided that me and my family's concern is only important to us and not the hotel. I had no other recourse but to find another hotel. I tried to work out my concerns with the hotel and at minimum get some assurance that the hotel is working to address my concerns and our health and safety is of upmost importance. I wanted to work out something with the hotel but, no manager or anyone with authority could help me. I called Expedia again and they informed me that my complaint will be sent to their resolution department and once they spoke with a manager they would get back to me to help resolve any issues. After waiting 24 hours Expedia sends me an email asking for more time because they still have not contacted the manager.
I dont know what was more insulting? The poor quality of the hotel, (presence of visible mold and odor) the lack of concern of the staff for our safety, (no attendant available or security locks after a certain time) or the deceptive email stating the elevator is being replaced (no evidence the elevator is even being worked on). But, I think it is the fact that once the manager was finally contacted he said that I will not be getting a refund of any amount due to the policy I agreed to at the time of the reservation. NOW THAT WAS THE INSULT OF ALL INSULTS.
At this point I am safe at home. I feel that this hotel should not even have the right to be offered to customers on websites. Because most sites like Expedia, Hotwire, etc. offer a great deal without exposing which hotel it is until after you have paid. After being insulted by the response and the lack of concern for the safety of my family. My lesson learned is to stop using that method to find hotels. And furthermore NEVER use a Wyndham hotel again especially if that is your policy and practice. Paying a few extra dollars is not worth going through this. I just wanted to have a good time with my daughter who is serving our country and sorely missed to even be bothered by the unprofessional staff at Howard Johnson. She should not be concerned that she may be attacked in the stairwell at a hotel because they do not take necessary measures to ensure our safety. The fact that mold was visible in plain sight yet the hotel took no actions. Because if we saw the mold? How can the staff at the hotel not see the mold?
Everything I have mentioned in this email is confirmed in my phone records such as photos and a video I tried to record of a an employee (house keeping) playing loud music and smoking in the stairwell. I am sending this email via my desktop computer and if anyone at the corporate office is willing to see my evidence I will gladly upload them from my phone. I tried to be as detailed as possible but for some reason I think this email is going to fall on deaf ears which is why I am not going to bother hooking my phone up to my desktop to upload the pictures and video. If corporate takes no action or visits this hotel to observe for themselves, That in itself will say a lot about the name.
I never experienced this type of poor service and if I did at minimum a person of some type of authority would have tried to reach out to me. This is so insulting. Don't take my complaint and not visit this hotel. I can't imagine that this hotel located in this popular area displays such poor quality and has never been observed. It just isn't possible to think and if it is. Shame on Wyndham. Shame on you.

Respectfully submitted,

Alfred Holman
Email: joi2al@sbcglobal.net
Berwyn IL.

your Baymont hotel in Macon requires a 20$ cash deposit for "incidentals" and they cannot use a credit card ??
what year is this? I rarely carry cash anymore. Also the exercise room is broken and disgusting

I have stayed at many of your hotels and have always been satisfied. I recently stayed at Super 8 in Westminster, CO. Worst room, worst hotel and worst breakfast I ever stayed in. I was there 4 nights. Never did they change my sheets, never cleaned and such a dark, dirty looking room. Big cigarette hole in blanket, rugs were filthy and the breakfast so bad, I had to go out for breakfast. I am so upset and disappointed. I’m not sure I’ll ever stay in your hotels again. On that same trip, I stayed in Kearney NE at one of your hotels, it was the complete opposite.

I am staying at the Wyndam in Tulsa Oklahoma as I type this. The inside of the facility is fine. The outside grounds are covered with cigarette butts and paper and other trash. It is a dump on the outside. There are cigarette butts in the landscaping also. We are here for the AKC NATIONALS. I could not find an area not peppered with cigarette butts to walk our dogs on the entire grounds. It is disgusting. The grounds need to be cleaned up. This is totally unacceptable. We're very disappointed. There is a sign as you enter the building that states, "This is a smoke free facility ". This OBVIOUSLY doesn't apply to the outside property.

We are new to Wyndham, we stayed the first night of our trip at a Wyndham in short pump Va. very nice place very nice people found large bug in bed when pulling sheets back had to be moved to another room. Sighned up for credit card and was told we would get Fifty dollars off of stay.this did not happen. We were just given a credit card number on line.

The next night stayed in a Wyndham in Jacksonville. Tried to use credit card number so we could get Fifty off of room. Desk clerk said he has no idea what I am talking about. He says there is no way he can use that credit card number because it has to be swiped.

Next night stayed in tamp, same story they have no idea what this program is and can not use credit card number. They have no way of entering.

We finally reached our destination on Merritt island Florida. So we decided to chance us Wyndham at the Wyndham grand in Orlando. Gorgeous place. Was told they would have an upgrade for us .they did not have it. We stayed in room 1404 . I spent half the night trying to get the toilet to stop flushing, I have done a lot of plumbing in my day , but have never seen a toilet that flushed on its own every half hour. I did not call front desk thinking each time it would stop, the next thing we knew it was 6am ,and time to get ready for big day at Disney . So much for that we were so tired we went for a little while and then went home.

Needless to say, we are not pleased so far with Wyndham. We are not the kind of people that complain about things and we are in our 70’sand do a lot of traveling. We have never had a complaint with any other hotel chain. But this time I felt compelled to complain because it affected our grand children also. We were meeting them at the park

No Subject[#1179843]
Hello katie

Thank you for contacting Days Inn by Wyndham Customer Care.

We value the opinions of our guests and evaluate each message, suggestion and comment to find out how we can better improve our service to you. We strive to provide services that guests find timely and helpful.

Your feedback from your stay at Days Inn by Wyndham in Hampton SC helps us understand the kind of services our guests appreciate as well as areas in need of improvement. You deserve, and should rightfully expect, world-class service from Days Inn by Wyndham including courteous and efficient handling of inquiries and consistent resolutions for them. With our specialists being the first point of contact for our guests, the service experience they provide is vital to guest satisfaction. Again, your feedback from your stay on Feb 23 2019will help us identify the opportunities where we can focus on making improvements.

After a review of your concern, the best resolution would be achieved by direct communication between the property management and yourself. Please contact the property management team at803-943-0411.We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thank you for your interest in Days Inn by Wyndham.

Melissa
Account Specialist, Customer Care
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Office: 888-775-3379

I had roaches crawling all over the counters, ceiling and this is my response from them.
Not Satisfied at all

They locked my card up over chargeinh Mr they called police cause I asked for corporate number I had credit company

The phone it's record
Plus the police talked to bank and they said I already paid and today I get another charge for ,,,155
,73.....,,, this motel ripped people off...I'm very disapointed
.ithankyou Trisha McDaniel

I had reserved a room at ramada by Wyndham Costa/Newport beach for one night March 6 - March 7 via hotel.com
First of all, the hotel does not mention that its airport shuttle service ends at 10:30 p.m. I called for the shuttle at 10:34 p.m. and was told the driver had gone home
I took a Lyft ride ($19.93)
Front desk was kind of rude. But OK. I head to my room. There were two huge fans in there - those commercial fans one rents after an inundation. The smell was awful. I head back to the front desk. They tell me they're going to remove the fans. I say I can't stay there. No one should have stayed there that night. It was not healthy.
Then they said there was no other room even though two more parties arrived and got checked in.
Then the manager tells me to call "expedia" - after telling me to be an "adult.". He said Expedia will find me another room. He made no attempt to call or to suggest where I could go. It's almost midnight. I have never been to Costa Mesa.
Gives me a number that was incorrect (wrong department) --- Got the correct number and ended up being transferred to the right clerk at hotels.com. She reimbursed me for the room -- I'm supposed to get the $115 in a week. But all the rooms in her system were booked. So she suggested I call the hotels myself. Fine. I'm still in the lobby of this horrible hotel. I have to say the clerk was pleasant and did what she could to help me - unlike your franchisee in Costa Mesa.
So I finally get a list from the front desk at this horrible hotel. Found one hotel who gave me a discount $220 - very pleasant too.Got a second Lyft ($13.98) to the new hotel.

Anyway, you guys owe me $250.

I was left alone in a city I don't know with a room that was guaranteed and was not. This hotel was checking people in rooms that should have never been rented because they had some flood issue. Terribly unhealthy.

This is my worst hotel experience.

You owe me $250.

Good Morning,

Honestly, I wouldn't even rate the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Atlanta a 1 star. The service was completely horrible and unprofessional from check in to check out. I have never experienced anything like it before. My plane landed at 11 pm and I was shuttled to your hotel and got there at 11:30 pm. I did not check into my room until 1 am due to the ladies at the front desk. A young lady and several of her friends walked into the hotel and asked to speak to someone and was checked into their rooms without having to wait in the long line because she gave the employee money to skip. There are two cameras at the front desk and I really think the footage should be pulled from that night. As I got closer to the front desk in line, the employee kept whispering that there weren't any rooms left with at least 15 people behind me still that have not checked in. She turned away a mother and her young son at 1 am in the morning it was very disappointing to see. I finally got to the desk and was told I needed to pay $100 for incidentals. She swiped my card and said it dint go through, my bank showed it in my account as a pending charge. She then asked for another card which I provided to her and she charged in $100 and then another charge for $123.Then when I checked out charged me $61.53 At this point I was very upset. Once she handed my room key over I headed upstairs to my room the elevator smelled like marijuana and was very old. When I got t o my room the key didn't work for the door, I went back downstairs to inform the ladies at the desk and they gave me an attitude. The young lady from earlier who paid to skip the line came back down complaining someone was already in the room they provided her. The lady snatched the key from me and said I have to wait. I informed her I do not want to wait any longer and could she call someone immediately, she stated "Well you can just cancel the room then". Again, so unprofessional. The maintenance man came up tried the key and it didn't work, he went back downstairs to grab a charger for the door. While trying to open the door he received a call from another employee which he placed on speaker complaining about how his check was short . Again so unprofessional. Once he opened the door, he explained to me that the door was still broke and he could night fix it until the morning. Can you imagine the feeling to having to sleep with one eye open? As I got into the room, it was disgusting. The room definitely needs cosmetic attention. The floors were stained, the comforter had lipstick stains and yellow spots. The bathroom ceiling had water damage and the blow dryer was off the wall. The sofa had stains and seemed as though it was taken from a dumpster or thrift shop and never cleaned. My TV didn't work and it looked as if an animal was scratching the stand for the television. I have provided pictures as well to this complaint. The next morning I spoke with the new employee and they mentioned that the manager had come in due to the complaints of last night guest... Go figure! I mention my complaint and left my information for her to get back to me, which she never did until 3/5/2019. She called me and was very rude and unprofessional. She said she was actually there the night of my check in so I asked her if she was there why wouldn't she come out and solve many of the guest questions or explain to them the delay. She felt offended by my question and said I was being hostile and she didn't see the point of the call and HUNG UP on me. I proceeded to call your corporate office and file this complaint. If this issue is not handled I will have no other choice than to reach out to the Better Business Bureau to get this type of treatment reported.

I called them to extend my trial because it expires on September 14, which is my wedding day. We wanted an extension for one week to use this for our honeymoon, not only did they refuse, THEY HUNG UP ON US. We spoke to THREE customer service reps all who were extremely rude. We had every intention to extend our time share and be life long customers. But after that, absolutely not.

Hotel in Cameron Missouri looked to be in middle of construction updates. Our room had missing outlet covers no batteries in the smoke alarm and messy grout tile work in bathroom. There were old headboards at end of hallway. Beautiful updates and nice rooms despite needing finishes. Also we stayed at several days inns this weekend and 2 times we didn’t get the tv to work with the Direct Tv remotes. Crazy instructions that didn’t work. I was too tired to mess with. I just wanted to turn tv on and find out the updates on the storm warning and not have to program a tv input to get it to work. Very bad situation!
To add to our experience the phone reservation person, I had a hard time understanding. The reservation was messed up and the smart kind person at the desk fixed it. But there was no elevator and I asked for a first floor room because of my physical handicap. She told me there was none available. We were deciding to leave and she stated that the first floor was reserved for pets. Which was great because on the phone I had informed them of my service dog. Which I was also charged for. Not sure if that is you policy to not reserve handicap accessible room when there is no elevator. Even with an elevator, handicap people have to be on first floor. How do you plan on getting them down the stairs if there was a fire or malfunction of the elevator? We always stay at your hotels. Just wanted to notify of some concerns

Itinerary Number: 5136B92543459 Name: RONALD HOUSE Confirmation Number: 85504EC011361 Hotel Information: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Newport News Airport 501 Operations Drive Newport News Virginia
United States I have stayed at this hotel a few times because of the cost and location. I needed to use it last Friday and when we checked in there were two or three very derelict looking young men sitting in the lobby. We checked in and went to the room and were very disappointed at the size of the room and darkness of everything. The bathroom was clean and very good condition except for the threadbare towels and hand towels. We left and went to the hospital in the area, saw the patient and returned back to spend the evening. Requested additional pillows and received them. There were now two down and out men sitting in lobby. I walked my pet about an hour later and saw one of the men sitting (laying) in an old car at the back of the property. The next morning I was up early and was the first one to the breakfast bar as I was in need of some coffee. There were the two men (one was the man in car) eating off the breakfast bar. Got my coffee and returned to the room. Hung out the do not disturb sign. When we left the room about 9:30 am I removed the sign. When we got back to the hotel around 4:20 I went to the room and it had not been cleaned, bed not made, no towels etc... When I went to the desk to complain the manager was there and he said we didn't clean the room because of the do not disturb sign. I explained to him that I had removed the sign when we left the rooom that morning, he told me he would have to check his video tapes and see what the problem was; I told him to either clean the rooom, or give me another room, or return my money and I would find another hotel. He cleaned the room, but staff really made us uncomfortable as we waited for the room be be cleaned (stares and under-the-breath talk). This morning there were two other men eating off the breakfast bar. It seems as if the "homeless" are coming in and taking advantage of the free food. The exterior of the property is very rundown and there is not any landscaping on the entire grounds. I just wanted to make this complaint as i have never made one before but I was very, very disappointed. Will never stay here again and this experience may cause me to be fearful of making any reservations with Wyndham properties. Thank you for listening to me.

My family stayed at the American in thief river falls mn. On 2/8 and 2/9 2019 in rooms 117 and 119. We were there for a hockey tournament which our 10 year old grandson was playing in. We did not appreciate being charged $15 to check in 1/2 hour early. We had to be at the hockey arena at 3:15 and it was so cold we didn’t want to leave our toiletries etc. in the vehicle until the game was over. If we had wanted to check in at noon I could understand the charge but the rooms were ready and it was only 1/2 hour.
Our 10 year old grandson was chased around the hotel by an adult male guest. Our grandson laughed at something one of his friends said and the guy evidentially thought he was laughing at him and started verbally attacking our grandson. Then he asked him what room he was in and when our grandson refused to tell him he came after him. Our grandson started running and the guy ran after him chasing him upstairs and back down stairs. Our grandson ran to the front desk saying “help help help” and the desk clerk sat there and did nothing. Our grandsons friends ran to get their parents and they finally got the guy to go to his room still yelling. Our grandsons and his friends were visibly shaken and terrified about what might have happened. The adults that witnessed this said the Police should have been called. In hindsight that is truly what we should have done. The front desk needs to be helpful and concerned. (. We had to give the names of each person in each room when we checked in because of sex trafficking they said). Really? Something should have been done.
We don’t believe that any of us will be staying there again Our hockey experience in thief river falls was great but the hotel experience was nearly a nightmare.

Very poor service from in house housemaid service, toilet rolls, tissues not replenished, beds not attended a very unpleasant and embarrassing experience.

I have been a Wyndham member for 2/3 years.

I await your reply/email. John Plowright.

HOUSEKEEPING DOES NOT DO ROOMS DAILY HERE, SATYED HERE AND WHILE I WAS OUT ALL DAY MY ROOM WAS NEVER TOUCH, CALLED FRONT DESK THEY SAID THEY WOULD TALK TO HOUSEKEEPING AND CALL ME BACK... GUESS WHAT NO ONE EVER CALLED ME.... I TOLD THEM I SLEEP IN DAY AND WORK NIGHTS REST OF WEEK, WAS TOLD "OH, DID YOU TELL FRONT DESK"....... HOUSEKEEPING IS USELESS AND DOES NOT DO THEY DONT CARE AND APPRENTLY THE HOTEL STAFF DOESNT CARE EITHER..

I checked in at the Wingate Hote in St. LOUIS, MO. I left your hotel with ants that I didn’t bring with me. I called the front desk and person came up to my room and before I left she told me she could get me a discount of $21.00 and I called the manager and by the way her attitude was HORRIBLE attitude. She said that I had left the property and there was nothing she could do. Please assist m with this matter. I have pictures on my phone that can let you know that they were horrible. By the way I now must get a exterminator to come at my own expense. I can send someone a email with pictures included.

To whom it may concern,

Just yesterday I had the very unfortunate privilege of staying in one of your hotels.
( Super 8- Fort Nelson BC) I am a very picky person but can usually overlook to some extent, certain areas of untidiness/lack of cleanliness.

I was so appalled at the overall unkempt appearance and filthiness of your establishment that it has prompted me to file a complaint.

I have included pictures so that you can get a clear understanding of how poorly looked after this establishment is( specifically the room I stayed in)

Everything from filthy carpets, grossly stained sheets and sitting surfaces, hair, soap scum, grime, shower curtain was greasy and blackened from use, toilet area had a build up of urine, hair, and other? Fireplace was broken.. literally falling apart.

Overall a very traumatizing stay and I can’t believe I actually paid to stay there. I would very much appreciate a full refund.
I will never stay in one of your establishments again unless I’ve seen the room beforehand.

Please take this into consideration and be prompt with addressing it. I will be liberally spreading the word about this experience and your hotel warning others until I’ve received some form of compensation.

Disgusted,
Lori Kachowski

We made a reservation through Expedia for three nights at the Days Inn in Lacey, Washington, for the nights of February 15, 16 and 17. We were traveling from Virginia and arrived at the hotel around 10:00. The agent behind the desk may have been stoned. We waited for no apparent reason for forty minutes only to be told that the hotel was overbooked and they would not honor our reservation. When we asked about a refund, the clerk said to call Expedia - he could not help us. When asked where we should go, he said I don't known, there is a Best Western across the street. Now being very tired with no hotel, we went back to Expedia and decided to try another Wyndham hotel, the Ramada also in Lacey. The staff there was very helpful and the we decided to stay there. Expedia did refund our money from the Days Inn but we had to pay more for the Ramada. I think that we are due $115 for the price difference or should have substantial points added to our Wyndham account - # 154483737C. Also, you need too do something about the ridiculously terrible staff at the Days Inn. I expect more from Wyndham, and you need to honor your reservations, especially when pre-paid.

Call front desk 3 times about the noise but Dave at front desk says he can ask them to be quiet but there 50 of them so he cannot do anything else. So it’s 230 in the morning and there still down there drinking.

We have never been treated so rude. We are at your AmericInn West Madison location on Feb 14th 2019. The first night (Feb 13th) everything went smoothly so I booked another night and when I did, the front desk girl checked me in for a second night but forgot to charge my card for incidentals but gave me my keys that worked. She didnt realized she forgot to charge my card for incidentals until late night after all banks were closed. Totally her fault. I went out and spent money at a local bar thinking I wouldnt need money til the next day. The guy on duty that took her place that night called and decided to harrass me for the 30 dollars!!! there isn't 30 dollars on my card and the banks are closed so what do you want me to do?.This is your mistake not mines
.The guy on duty is now threatening to throw me out over their mistake?My room is paid for. You guys forgot to.charge for incidentals and waited until late night to catch the mistake and expect for me to come up with 30 dollars or get out!!! Really?

No salt or sand on icy lot or sidewalks causing fall, Bruised hip.
No lid on toilet tank. Exposed plumbing and water.
cracked shower and bathroom flooring tiles
Needed to get new keys every time returning for 3 days
Marks on doors as though many attempts at breaking in
Exterior door on dark end of building had NO locks and were freely open
We associated Wyndham with quality. We will be reluctant to use their hotels again
This was a Super 8 in OshKosh, WI.
I tried to fill out the form on "about my stay", but it would not send

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jwCqffaJKcn26mq28 they refused to give me a night stay on them this place is awful repeating myself so many times Wyndham refuses do you have a nice day in this place is in the worst part of town I requested the airport nowhere near it it was still a thing I was put in the hyndai stairwell single woman late at night like us to 3 in the morning to my knocking on my door don't show their face and I can't get ahold of the front desk I was terrified but Wyndham doesn't seem to think for Wyndham workers a nice chain and they charged me send me something dollars in this place was filthy you still get the pictures had a hole in the door curtains were nasty tub hadn't been cleaned it was black

Ambassador lied to get us to buy more credits! Told us the January of 2018 10,000 credits we bought interest rate was 15.49%. Said she could lower our interest rate to 13.49 percent. Increase principal paid each month. When in fact increased our monthly bill $180.00. The 2018 contract had interest rate of 13.49% but was told it was 15.49%. The 1/28/2019 contract is 13.49% interest. We didn't get our interest rate lowered as promised!!! Increased our payments from $36,000 to $52,000. With just 6,000 more credits! Lied about how much money we could get back from the extra holiday credits!!! Found out for 20,000 credits that we are paying over $35,000.00 for we would get about $800.00???? Was told we would get around $2,800.00 depending on where A NON OWNER would book. It's getting to we're owners aren't able to book what we want when we want due to non owners taking OUR slots!!! We get 04cents per credit??? If we use extra holiday??? How is that helpful to owners??? How much are owners paying per credit????shouldnt a non owner have to pay at least $3.50 per credit like we do if they are going to use our slots??? I want to stop being lied to! It was misleading! Your company is going to be getting in a lot more legal issues if this is how your Embassadors get their credits sold!!! We paid $10,000 on a paypal credit for 2018 so your ambassadors got $10,000 commissions! Then in 2019. They put another $5,800 on a credit card so they could get $5,800.00 commission! That's over $15,800.00 with over 16% interest we have to pay on top of that so the ambassadors can get their commissions and we are lied to and don't get any return hardly back if we let someone else use our credits that we paid a LOT of money for??? Just so your company can be on the New York stock exchange?? Really??? We have been owners since 1998. For over 21 years. We don't have good enough credit for your rewards card but you can take advantage of us by increasing our total due to $52,000??? I want to be able to go we're I want when I want and NOT be told there is NO availability! I want to be able to get paid $3.50 per cr sit being used instead of four cents a credit!! When I asked extra holiday specialist how much they are getting for their fees he wouldn't tell me! Sounds lovely i.e. this will be a huge legal issue!

We spent last night at the Wyndham in Lagrange, Ga. It was the worst experience I have ever had in my life with a chain motel. First of all the room smelled like old stale food. We were given a room on the first floor that looked out directly on the parking lot on the side of the hotel. The large window had shear curtains that wouldn't close good and gaped open. The side curtains only hung on the sides, they didn't cover the entire window so the light from outside came shining through all night. (Great idea whoever decided this was a good thing to do.) We had to go upstairs to get to an ice machine. We've stayed in a lot of hotels and motels and this is the first time we've ever seen a floor without an ice machine. The pillows were way too thick, in my opinion a better choice would be 2 pillows on each side so the guest can choose which they want to use. All in all, this was the first and last time we will ever stay there, and we will make sure everyone we know is forewarned about what to expect. Our home is being remodeled and we learned late in the afternoon that we would have to find a room for that night. I suppose because of the super bowl in Atlanta, there weren't very many available rooms in LaGrange. The ice bucket has a liner, which I doubt those buckets are ever properly washed, just probably rinsed out, so we used the liner. When the ice came out it immediately knocked the liner down to the bottom and was useless, if it had been bigger that wouldn't have happened. We were exhausted, we've had 3 to 4 contractors in our home everyday for almost 2 weeks and would have appreciated a decent room that was comfortable. We were so miserable we hardly slept at all and left and were back home by 630AM. It would have been more comfortable to throw some pillows and quilts on our living room floor and slept on hardwood floors. I'm amazed we didn't find bedbugs it was so unkept. I will be putting these reviews on every social media and hotel search sites I can find. I wouldn't let a rat stay in a place like that. Also, the lighting by the exit door was so poor and sloped that it was scary going in and out at night. Beware people, you will be miserable if you book this hotel!

Stayed at The San Diego, California Ramada Airport.
I was told on the phone direct to the property, that the Stay, Parking for the 8 nights ( for a 7 day cruise),and the Shuttle to and from the cruise terminal was $$179 plus tax.
I also asked if they had a ADA accessible roll-in Shower. I was told that they did
I booked the room

Then, I discovered:
that the room did not have a roll-in shower, but a standard home style tub
The parking was only free for for the first night, then it was $10/ day payable in CASH ONLY in advance
The shuttle is only for drop-off to the cruise, not for pick-up after the cruise and that I had to take a cab, or uber back from the cruise

Try that in a wheelchair with luggage for a cruise !!

NEVER AGAIN !!!!

The manager was rude and threatened me. I paid 500 dollars for four nights. The room looked like a youth hostel, and they have no room service past 9 am. This is embarrassing for you guys to have a Wyndham flag. Worst price I ever paid.

I booked a reservation on your website for Sunday January 27 2019 for the Wingate by Wyndham Tupelo. On the website I booked a 2 queen beds, with roll-in shower with bathroom seat, safety bars in shower and raised toilet seat with grab bars. This was reserved since my mother -n-law is handicapped. When we got to the hotel at midnight after driving from Jackson, TN, we checked in and discovered that this was not a handicap room. Tiffany at the front desk said that they do not have a room with those details. They had a 1 bedroom suite with larger bathroom and pull out sofa but nothing available that night. She came back and said that there was one on the 3rd floor that had to be unlocked but at this point by 80 year old mother-n-law was already in bed and I was not going to wake her to go to the 3rd floor.

The second issue was dirty bedsheets! My son laid his head down and discovered make up and hair on his pillow and the sheets. I am outraged by now and called the front desk and got new sheets that I changed myself. When we got the sheets there was oil/grease on one of the pillowcases! This is not acceptable . Tiffany was notified of this as well.

When we checked out the next morning I spoke to the GM Cheryl Foster about my horrible experience and asked for the corporate number. I called on Monday January 29,2019 and spoke to Debbie and filed my complaint with her...my case # is 163694420F

I am a Wyndham rewards member and did not to expect to have such poor service. This was very traumatic for my family since we just drove from Illinois to bury my wife's brother and had a very long road trip back to Florida.

I will be contacting your CE0 Stephen Holmes as well.

Curtis Turner
cturner1906@verizon.net
813-892-1879

Went to a time share presentation in Nashville. The members of the team were very rude and condescending (except Michael). Specifically, Collin purposefully tried to make us feel stupid and made comments with predjudice undertones. We went from highly consider getting a time share with you all to never in hell.... only postive was a gift package Lee gave us.

I rented a room at the Deltona Travelodge on 1-23-19. Horrendous experience. Due to a plumbing issue at home, I needed to get a room in order to shower and dress for a business meeting. Desk clerk would not give me a discount for the brief use of the room. As a matter of fact, charged me an extra $20.00 for early check in!!!!! The room was not clean, the lamp had light bulbs out and the hair dryer did not work. I will NEVER stay at a Travelodge again. I did not expect high end facilities, but they should have been complete and clean. And the clerk said “We do not rent rooms by the hour”. I did not appreciate being treated like a hooker!

Recently stayed (01/19)at a Days Inn by Wyndham in Ormond beach, Florida. Rooms smelled like dog, some towels had mildew on them, and our group of mostly black minors in Daytona to play football, were racially slurred and harrassed by 2 other guest in adjoining rooms. Police were subsequently called, but the other guests were not removed. We had a total of 6 rooms. None were in satisfactory condition. The staff was unhelpful and when we asked for a refund, we were denied. This property should be condemned. This story brought to press. This is a youth organization and for these young men to be subjected to such conditions is unfair and unacceptable. At the very least, our organization should be refunded the full charges of our stay.

Dr. Nicholas DiGerolamo
CRESCENT City Stars Football

Staff rude in restaurant and bar area my husband and I went in for a drink and then a young gentleman arrived and she the bartender ignored us and went right to him. Poor bar service! Multiple issues with not getting correct food. Waited very long for meals to come and wrong order. Electricity went out. Ordered dessert and server said he had to ask Manager for permission if they had it for me to order. Gentlemen brought food out ask for napkin And said not his job.
Ask your server. Asked for our
Check and provided it sloppy wet receipt
And no pen to fill out. Everyone act as
If we were a bother. The girl on day of
Arrival Who said she has a welcome packet also had attitude like she just had to do This because her job and not welcoming her name was, Kinsalyn
and she did not make us feel welcome and Happy to be there to start our vacation. Sad! When asking for something there was a lot of negative attitude as if we were a bother that person. Lots of sighing and rudeness and one girl At breakfast was so rude and said, oh, what do you want.? Seen some staff having confrontations amongst each other and that’s not appropriate behavior Very
Upsetting because in life you work hard and take care of people and treat people with respect and come to St.
Thomas Margaritaville and get treat like you don’t belong, do not feel welcome or everything is a bother. This does not look well for business and especially after
The hurricanes and your trying to rebuild with a large bulk of money coming from tourists to help the economy.
Said such a beautiful island and treatment very depressing that you regret even coming here. I really feel my husband and I deserve compensated and most likely will be submitting poor reviews. I even seen people in management position who wouldn’t even say, Hello or make you feel welcome. Just an all around disappearing vacation.

Two occasion I was bit by bed bugs in the same room. Because I reported the bed bugs I have been singled out by the hotel manager for discrimination, and denial of reservation in the future. Filing complaints with Colorado Dept of Public Health, Colorado Attorney General, and Colorado Civil Rights. This is unacceptable behavior to do such. The motel involved is the Super 8 in Windsor Colorado.

We stayed at Wyndham, Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SC iSeptember 2018. My wife and I attended their time share presentation on Monday the 10th because we were promised 2 free weeks. The presentation was supposed to be 90 minutes and lasted 3 hours. We have been unable to receive a certificate for the 2 weeks after numerous calls.

Hotel refused to return deposit stating non smoking policy. Im a non smoker. Then proceeded to call police to escort me off premises for airing out my grievances. No response from the property manager and told no action from corporate customer care. Im a rewards member.

Hello, made reservations for 12/24/18 when reservations asked for early check-in, called again before i lifted the state South Carolina to make sure that i had it, but i arrived to check-in could not due to all rooms was sold out. Talked with manger on duty he told me that he would call me and the rooms come available, waited until 2pm no call so i went back to check-in i was told at that time check-in is 4pm. While talking with the manger once again to help me to understand the purpose of me making reservations, in the mean while other guest checked-in with no problem and it wasn't 4pm. Never had this problem before,stayed at the Wyndham for Christmas for the last 3 to 4 years. Very disappointed. Family and i end up staying some where else.

Frances Sipp

My family booked two night stay in niagara falls NY for new years eve. We were extremely disappointed in the room and service that was provided to us.The bed my husband was sleep in had a huge divot in the middle of the bed with what felt like springs sticking up, one of he pillow cases had dirt all over the edge, the ceiling was cracked, the tub was filthy and the shower pressure ridiculous, the water temp was never very hot. we did ask to be moved to another room and were told there was nothing available. The pool was also not at all clean. there were very few towels available and in fact dirty ones were mixed with clean ones. The under car garage felt very unsafe. the garage had garbage and used items places in parking spaces. We were told we would receive an 80 dollar casino credit which we never did receive. We finally asked and received 2 25 dollar credits to the casino but only after we inquired for a third time. Overall we were very unhappy with our experience. We have stay with Wyndham properties before and have been very happy with the cleanliness however we were very unhappy with the services and room.
i believe i may have a photo of the bed

i would appreciate a response as this was unfortuantely a tradition in our family for new years and it was very unacceptable

thanks
Melissa Fauteux-ryan

RE: Baymonts

I used to stay in Baymonts almost exclusively, but no longer.

I just stayed in the Baymont in Florence off of I-95. I actually gave this location a stellar review in 2012, but
what a terrible experience now. I attached some pics that should tell it all, but in addition, why does this location
now hit your credit card for $15 and hold it for a few days before releasing it?
Also, my sister stayed here on the same evening I did, and they did not inform her of a pet charge.

I think your log in system needs a some work on the soft ware.Every time I try to sign in it does not recognize either my name or my password and I have enter answer questions which the system does not respond to.

Stayed at the Ramada, Harrisonburg, VA-one night-paid by credit card. A few days later I checked my credit card statement and found I had been charged an additional $10.00. This charged was put on my card the next day. I called the hotel and they told me that it was for potential damages. They said there were no damages and that I would receive the $10.00 within a few days. When did Ramada start charging additional money for potential damages? I believe this hotel is scamming people. I would appreciate an answer. If this is an allowable practice I will be staying at other places in my travels.

I stayed at the super 8 on Atlantic Ave in Virginia Beach . It was dirty the maids had attitudes . It smelled like marijuana . House keeping never came . Had to go to another floor to get ice then the door came off in my hand . I don't like to complain but it was miserable I live in Crewe va I was visiting my girlfriend we decided we would stay there . We stayed 12/23 until 12/27 I wanted to leave the first night

On October 30,2018, I was pressured into a timeshare sale of Wyndham points. My husband and I attended an owners meeting to discuss the reason why we were never able to use our points to go anywhere and we were told that because we only owned 64,000 points that we just didn't have enough. We were then asked if we received a notice to purchase additional points at a discounted price, which we did not get. We were told, " I think I can help you". This man was the customer service manager working with Shawn Brooks, went back and fourth for what seemed to be 3-4 hours telling us he could get us a great deal. He failed to tell us what the price was for this great deal until we were in closing! Unfortunately, he acted without integrity or honesty and played us. When he found out my profession, I am a nurse, he put on the tears stating his wife had breast cancer and thanked me for all I do trying to gain our trust. At closing, we were aghast at the process in front of our faces and felt like we couldn't do anything about it. The next day, Shawn Brooks called me and asked how we were doing and I told him this was just too big of a purchase and I couldn't afford it. He told me, " you wouldn't be human if you didn't feel like this". I told him I wanted out of this contract and he told me," I'm sorry Mam, but I can't do anything about that now. You will feel better once you start renting it out and making money off it." After doing some homework and several calls to lawyers, I found out I had 3-10 days to back out of the contract, number of days depending on the state. I want this contract null and voided. Not only was I taken advantage of by buying only 64K points, but now taken advantage of 400K points. I would like someone to call me to discuss this as I am not going to pay for this. Kind Regards, Doris Labby 978-697-5311

My family and I have been experiencing what I would consider the run-around by the Wingate by Wyndham in Lubbock, Texas, as well as your customer care line staff.

My father-in-law, Scottie Gibson, who is a Vietnam era Veteran, recently underwent emergency heart bypass surgery in Lubbock, Texas. My wife, his daughter, flew there to be with the family during this most difficult time. While in Lubbock, her mother, and special needs brother stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham, arriving on the 13th and checking out on the 19th of November. Because they did not know when my father-in-law would be released, they originally made the reservation for check-out on the 20th of November. Upon informing Rose (last name unknown) at the front desk that they would be checking out on the 19th due to my father-in-law's discharge, Rose indicated the charge for the 20th would be refunded since it had already been charged, and that a bill would be sent via email to my wife whose name the room was under.

It is now the 16th of December and the charge has neither been refunded, nor has a final bill been sent. We have attempted to resolve this with calls to Rose, who says only the owner, someone named Tyryke, can refund the funds, though he never seems to be available. We have also contacted the Wyndham customer care line, both on the 23rd of November, as well as the 4th of December. A reference number of 4137560 was assigned to the complaint, however a Melissa at customer care informed my wife that there was a call made on the 30th of November that said we would accept points rather than a refund. I can speculate that someone else called simply to get this issue out of their hair, but it was most certainly not my wife. Melissa was very rude with my wife, causing her to eventually hang up on this Melissa. I would invite someone to listen to the encounter should you have it recorded.

So all we are asking for is a simple refund of the room and taxes charged for the 20th of November. The credit card number ends in 9503, and the name on the card is Scottie Gibson. The total refund amount is $121.03. This sum is very small, but this entire frustrating series of events displays for me a clear lack of concern and care for customers. Is this indicative of larger issues, particularly with your customer care department?

Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Brian R. Benjamin
Colonel
U.S. Army Retired
bbenjamin3@icloud.com

Upon arrival at the Wyndham Sea Gardens Pompano Beach, Fl, guest services informed us that there was an Ownership survey that they would like for us to participate in and for our efforts we would receive a $75 Amx card.
Once we arrived on the second floor for the survey we were informed that there was a group presentation, survey, and owner update. We explained what was told to us and was escorted back to the employee at guest services and was told that there was a group presentation and we did not have to participate in an owner update. We agreed and for our efforts he added a t-shirt and bag as a gift. We proceed back up stairs and was seated for the group presentation. We was then approached by a gentleman that explained that he was there to give us an owner update. We explained to him that we were not interested in an owner update only the group presentation and survey.
We were told that all he knew about was an owner update. We were not interested in an update and feel that the employees misrepersented themselves in an effort to sell more timeshare.
We have been owners for years and have no desire to purchase more points with Wyndham due to the misrepresentation we have experienced we are considering selling our Wyndhan ownership and purchasing elsewhere.
Owners should be treated better, lately VIP means nothing.

My husband and I (both mid-70s) stayed in an ADL accessible room on Nov. 10, 2018 for a park-sleep-fly. Three lights over the vanity did not work as well as the ceiling heater/light; the vanity bulbs were replaced but the ceiling light could not be fixed. We needed to get a staff person to set our thermostat (the room was very cold) as it was high on the wall and we were unable to reach it. When we required an adjustment in the middle of the night, we could not do anything about it. The bathroom floor was very sticky and it was extremely difficult to turn on the water in both the shower and the sink. We informed the desk clerk of these issues he next day as there was no form to fill out.

Upon our return on Nov. 24, we were assigned the same room, only to find all of the above problems still existed. In addition, the entry light did not work. We would have chosen to stay elsewhere on the 24th; however, our car was in your lot and our flight brought us back at 11:45 PM (from the East Coast). We were too tired to change accomodations.

Overall, a very poor experience at the Ramada Portland Airport Motel. Monetary Compensationwould be appreciated. Thank you.

Gail S. Harfe

Wyndham is one of the four top national chain hotel companies. In the Buffalo New York Area, Wyndham has many locations and a great reputation. I’d like to know how the partnership between Super 8 and Wyndham works? Congratulations for outstanding service and point reward systems. I greatly appreciate the opportunities for points and reaping the benefits of becoming a platinum member. Wyndham locations overall pricing to competitors is very competitive and is typically at the lower end.
The location is typically popular among travelers no matter the day of the week. It is convenient for travelers going from Canada to an area just outside the city of Buffalo. Buffalo is a very diverse city, second largest in the state to New York City. The staff is well equipped and trained to help all travelers. The employees are very friendly and informative. Many of them are bilingual which is such an asset and accommodates a variety of people coming and going through the area.
In early August, I made a phone call to the Super 8 by Wyndham in Tonawanda, New York. I spoke with an employee and set up an agreement for a weekly two-night stays for a few months’ duration. However, when I originally planned my weekly stays, I had requested to stay in the same room and to have a refrigerator in that room. The staff say that they cannot guarantee my reservation of the same room every time. I feel as though this is absurd and could have been arranged. I have given the same employee a written schedule of my stays, three individual times after our initial phone call in August. She still has no clue when I am coming or going though it is the same every week. After 13 weeks staying at the same location, I have yet to stay in the same room more than once. I’d like to know if this policy stands for all Wyndham locations?
Wyndham’s reputation is the reason I chose to stay at this location. In the Buffalo New York Area, Wyndham has many locations and a great reputation. As a regular customer to Wyndham, I am curious how the affiliation of Wyndham and Super 8 works. The quality of the rooms is poor. Wifi rarely works with spotty connection in all the rooms I’ve stayed in. The faucets are not fixed properly to the walls, the tub drain stopper does not work and many of the rooms’ windows do not lock. As a platinum member, I feel as though these cosmetic and functional defects are unacceptable quality for a place of “hospitality”. The security around the hotel is quite poor. There are only five cameras for a two-floor hotel with long parking lots. Just two of the cameras are for outside surveillance. As the Super 8 Pride Statement “Experience the best in quality, service, and overall guest satisfaction.” As a customer of Wyndham, I am confused as to how often a Wyndham official checks on the facility’s quality. What are the room standards for a Wyndham location?
A major perk of becoming a member is the Wyndham customer loyalty rewards program. Congratulations for outstanding service and point reward systems. Earning points is done in a reasonable manner, though the appearance of the points into my Wyndham rewards seems to take an extremely long time. How long after checking out do the points then become visible on my account? I greatly appreciate the opportunities for points as well as bonus chances for getaways. However, I’d like for my concerns to be addressed by a management team member of Wyndham or Super 8 before I plan my next stay. Becoming a platinum member has encouraged me to write this letter with confidence that these issues will be addressed.

The garden inn in Lafayette is horrible. The staff don’t answer the phone or after 20 rings they might but the service you get is a joke. The tv doesn’t work in the room and their comment is I don’t have another room for you. Wow! The fire alarm went off nonstop and from what we told it’s been doing that. The elevator doesn’t work. Paint peeling everywhere. Sad excuse for a hotel. We so done with this hotel brand!

I hope someone looks at this complaint. This is the second one I've written, the first, no response!! This is not good business!! We stayed at the Days Inn Buena Park on Beach Blvd on Friday, Nov. 2, 2018. Not a great room but OK! we were out for the evening and came back to our room and went to the restroom there was a a cockroach in the tub and another crawling up the wall, I don't like bugs!! In the morning we got up to take our showers and the shower would not come on, the faucet was broken, nice way to start the day !!! we checked out. the previous complaint was for a stay in one of your hotels in Springfield, Illinois, the carpet was soaked with water from a faulty air conditioner. There was mold all over the bathroom ceiling and walls also the ceiling in the area with the bed, unhealthy to say the least!!! I don't think we will stay at a Wyndham owned property again and definetly would not recommend your hotels to anyone!!! thank You Jack and Lynn Davini

My husband and I stayed at the days inn in Ogden, UT 10/20/18. It is by far one of the nastiest places we've ever stayed. The pictures on the website show a nice, clean hotel. It was not. There was blood spatter on the walls, the carpets were filthy, brown water, it reeked of cigarette smoke, the faucets were broken. The room was an absolute biohazard.

Garden Dallas N.location is absolutely in need of some management paying attention to their hotel.Rusty bathroom fixtures, cracked floors in the bathroom, pubic hair is in the bath tub, a hair dryer that was so sticky with the grime I couldn’t even bear to use it. We were also given sheets with stains on them, hallways near elevator ihave cut carpeting and floors are filthy with dirt leaves and garbage. The back door of the hotel has a broken lock which left me feeling very nervous. I’m so disappointed! One hotel room should not have so many problems. I love the chain, however I will not be staying at this hotel in the future.

Stooooooooooop calling me. Every single dam day. Stop. If i ever ever ever get a time share (I won't) but if i ever do, because of this, it WONT BE YOU.
To be fair, i asked very nicely for the first 10 times when you called.

When arriving to our hotel I notified the valet that the key to my car could not be removed from the ignition because it would not go back in if removed. I asked if that was going to be a problem if so I would park in self parking the attendant said that would not be a problem at all. Upon returning to get my car the next morning I was notified that they indeed took the key out of the ignition (when told not to) and the key would not go back in. They said it was policy and a liability to leave the key in the car. I asked why I was never contacted in my room about it because I would’ve gladly moved my car. They said they don’t know why I wasn’t contacted. I’m beyond frustrated because it not only made me late to work because of it but the staff didn’t seem to care about the situation.

I reserved a room over the phone and gave a credit card just to hold the room (or so I was told), when we arrived we payed with a different credit card, the original card that was to hold the room was charged and it caused my bank account to go overdrawn......UGHHHHHHHH when I went back to the front desk to let them know, they said there was nothing they could do about backing the charge out, but that they could charge the other AGAIN as they said they showed no record of the other card being charged. So, now the original charge is on my first card and now is also on the 2nd card....

Greetings,
My name is Brenda Miller and I stayed at the Microtel by Wyndham Hotel on Friday Oct. 12-14th in West Chester, PA. Upon enteting my room (#104) I immediately smelled a strong odor of cigarette smoke. I went to the front office and spoke to the manager ( Shirley Coleman) on duty who swore up and down I wasn’t smelling smoke, reluctantly she came to me room and sprayed an odor be gone spray. I then went to the store and purchased room deodorizer myself because according to the manager the hotel was booked solid and that I could not change rooms. I have emphysema, asthma and congestive heart failure and I have to deal with this along with my two grandchildren who also have asthma.
So that night Friday Oct.12th, as I was getting ready for bed I noticed cigarette burns in the comforter. NOW I’m pissed. So the next morning I went to the front desk again told the manager Shirley Coleman about the comforter and now I’m questioning if my room was even cleaned at all! Ms Coleman is assuring me the room was cleaned, so I asked her well if the room was cleaned why is there a comforter on my bed with cigarette burns? She has no answer, what she did do was come to my room#104 and acted as though she was shocked to see the burns, so she took off the comforter and had the housekeeper change my sheets. Who puts a comforter with cigarette burns on a bed? Then we looked at my grandchildren’s bed and their sheets was stained up, this was very unpleasing and unacceptable. Ms Coleman constantly repeated that the room was cleaned and I just couldn’t fathom where!!
She then stated that she would adjust my bill for this incident, well when I went to check out on Sunday Oct.14, there was a $20 credit for my inconvenience. That right there is unacceptable. First my room is filled with cigarette smoke, then my bed has cigarette burns in the comforter and my grandchildren’s bed sheets was stained up. This is utterly disgusting and unacceptable. And a $20 credit that’s a slap in the face.
I have never been so angry about the customer service at the Wyndham Hotel.
I’m submitting this complaint in hopes of something being done about the cleanliness of the rooms, beds and sheets, and some type of refund.
Thanking you in advance for taking the time out to read this complaint!

When we got to our room it stunk like mold and stale cigarettes we laid on the beds about 15 minnets later I called the front desk she offered to come in and spayed some air freshener . I told her no thanks. She said the hotel was full. I told her my daughter was not having it. She told me to striating the beds. They gave us another room. It did smell a little better. The bed skirt was ripped up dead bugs were in the window. We couldn’t take a shower because it had mold in the corners. It’s was the worst hotel I have ever seen. Their was even dog poo in the hall. What I almost stepped in.

Greetings,
I have never been so angry about the customer service at the Wyndham Hotel.
Thanking you in advance for taking the time out to read this complaint!

I stayed at the Days Inn (11775 Lebanon rd. Sharonville Ohio 45241). I arrived on 10-12-18 and was placed in room 161. That room was ok except that the heater wasn't working properly and the plumbing in the tub was clogged up. I had to take a shower in almost a foot of water that took over 2 hours to drain. The next day I told the front desk and they placed me in the room next door (room 159) so I moved my things over into that room. as I examined the room I found nasty towels behind the couch, blunts beside the night stand, bugs smashed on the walls, under the bed looks like it has never been vacuumed, plus other things that are included in the pictures. I'm sorry but I will NEVER stay in this wyndham motel again. Thank you.

I have contacted wyndham with no response as of yet back. I stayed at the travelodge at 602 Thompson Rd Indianapolis IN on Oct. 5th to Oct 7th. I checked in and everything was ok at first until later when I went to take a shower and there was baby roaches crawling on shower wall so I immediately ask for a refund so I coukdnt get another hotel room but I was informed I couldnt get a refund after I been in room after 10mins plus were the vent should be in ceiling it was just a hole and tub stained and other persons hair in corners. Plus you could tell that this must be a hotel for locals to rent by the month and just so much traffic and noise the kids would go by windows from outside and scream and knock on windows. So it was not a great experience I had to leave luggage in car so the roaches wouldn't get in my stuff and take them back home to Virginia with me and then they was on sink counter top and on the walls. Also the mattress had no mattress covers on them the mattress were very nasty and stained up the microwave had no turn plate in it just the ring and only had like 15 TV channels on the satellite this was just one of the worst experiences I had. This is my second attempt to get something of a refund back or another hotel stay at a very discounted rate at a place you could actually be comfortable in. Thank you.

Got here yesterday for check in and there was a long line and parking to check in was jammed up. I waited a long time until finally it was my turn and the lady I eventually got started talking to another ladies customer making me wait a lot longer and finally she called me up. What was the worst customer service ever was that a blonde girl came up to her asking her questions leaving me standing there waiting while they talked and finally the blonde saw me shaking my head getting mad so she shut up. I put in comments requesting a King bed but only doubles were available which the blonde to rub it in started saying for future call us ahead of time to request. So I guess the notes are good for nothing. And she explained nothing to me I had to ask what to do next. The rude lady helping me her name tag said Shelby. And because of this customer service from the beginning that was terrible it left a bad taste in my mouth and we won’t be wasting our hard earned money staying here again.
The beds were like sleeping on rocks and no real blankets I called asking for two extra blankets and pillows and was told I was allowed one blanket and two pillows. And the tv volume in the bedroom goes up and down on its own very annoying. The beds should be comfortable at the price we paid to stay here.
Also my husband is a disabled veteran and in the parking garage there were cars parked in the handicap without any tags on plate or in window on multiple floors.
Went to walk the beach and homeless people sleeping on benches at the hotel. Didn’t feel safe enough to walk around the beach.
The pillows are small and hard as a rock.
Not a pleasant experience.

Don’t stay here. No visitors allowed. Not overnight, extra, NONE. Can’t come to pick you up. I was told not allowed in Andy P parking lot or subject to trespassing allegation. He told me where other hotels where and i could leave. He was acting as if i couldn’t understand because i questioned the policy. Ask if i took an Uber and had no transport or was passing though and family came by they could come to my room to see me? He said NO! DONT LET SOMEONE EARN YOUR MONEY WITH THIS POLICY. Andy is giving Super 8 and Wyndham a bad name. Just rude and horrible person and policy.

I was quite upset when I stayed at Baymont Inns in Milpitas, Ca on Main St, and they requested for a $70.00 deposit. What kind of service is this as a gold club rewards member, to require a deposit on a room?
Then come to find out youre not getting your deposit back because they found an empty packaging of an incense stick, and supposedly ashes and butts from a smoked cigarette left behind in the room. And all of this info was never disclosed back to me directly, ever. By this time of my discovering that Im not getting my $70.00 deposit, it had been my 4th or 5th time requesting for my deposit and to please kindly reply back. Well, I never received a phone call or an email not even a form letter. Then, a month later Im looking over my statement, Inoticed I still have not received the deposit back so I call the office and upon that call, I discovered their premise on keeping my deposit.
It was not me that smoked in the room nor would i leave behind signs of direct evidence which would incriminate myself, and i sure did not want to giveaway and lose my deposit of $70. I personally think that this location decided to keep my deposit to make up for their loss from the extensive discounted rate through my redemption of my reward points.

I have never had this happen to me ever. I would like to get my deposit back or i may have to disclose this to another level.

Hello my name is Lauren Williams, honestly if i could give below a one star i would. I’ve been trying to get in contact with someone for a week now and have heard nothing!!! I stayed at Baymont inn and suites with my friend on October 5th 2018 in Fort Wayne Indiana, a huge mistake that was. We checked in about 6 pm and dropped our stuff off as we did have a concert to go to. When we got back he noticed there was a huge blood stain on the bed and hair everywhere, the towels were filthy, food on the floor. The room hadn’t been clean but the beds were made which means the maids saw it and blatantly ignored it which influriates me. I don’t think I will ever be returning to any of your hotels ever again after this experience and I will be sure to tell everyone I know about this. I will need a full refund after that terrible experience, I had informed the staff about this and they just moved our rooms and did nothing else not even a simple apology. This is unexeptable. Attached is a picture of the incident.

I would have given zero, if it was an option. I was forced into buying a vacation by one of your pushy representatives, I did not know about the requirements until I tried to book the trip. So I asked for the tape review and asked to speak to a person in charge, the representative said that I would get phone call back. I had been a week and I have not gotten a phone call. I just called again and spoke to your representative, this time she said , because this is a call center the don’t have call back policy. So what the customer suppose to do. I read your reviews online, there are a lot of unhappy customers out there.

I stayed at Ramada by Wyndham Newburgh/West Point on 9/27/18 room 130 . 8:30 am I GOT IN THE SHOWER AND THERE WAS NO WATER . WATER IN SINK AND TOILET , NONE IN SHOWER . So I went to desk and explained the problem. he said go back to room and wait for repairman , I asked how long and was told when he can . I cant wait too long I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT AT 10:00 AM 20 miles away , he said well I cant do anything about that and how do I know there's no water ? come with me to the room and see !!! no cant do that . Can I get the manager , gave me a phone # of a empty desk in the foyer . Then called hotel # and he put me on hold and din not pick up for 10 min so I hung up . 36 hours later the manager called me and said there was no problem with the shower and that I didn't know how to work it . And that " you people always want something for nothing and always complain " that's a quote . He and the staff were the rudest I have ever encountered in all the traveling I do . this year alone 9000 miles on the road . thank you

Hello,
My name is Dario Roberts, please attached my email on my stay at
Days Inn
1700 W Broward Blvd
954 463 2500

My name is Dario Roberts, I was booked at your hotel from Oct 7 - 13 2018. We checked in around 7pm Monday 7, 2018. On October 8, 2018 around 2pm My wife Aisha went to give the 2 babies a bath and notice the bath tub's mat was lifting up from the water and it was EXTREMELY DIRTY AND NASTY! She slightly lifted it up and notice mold and mildew (see pictures attached and video) the SCENT WAS HORRIBLE!!! It gave everyone a headache and made the babies sick.

I went to reception to report the room, a black slim gentlemen who works for the hotel made a most disturbing comment to me "IF YOU DIDN'T LIFT UP THE MAT YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN OR SMELLED THE MOLD" Sir at this point I was already upset but still decided to work with your hotel. I went to see 2 rooms all of with had THE SAME MOLD!

I was forced at this point to seek accommodations to other hotel for the safety of my family. As the mold had already started to make my babies sick. Sir we want our money back and we want the money we spent on this new hotel we booked because your hotel was nasty.

The Florida Department of Health in Broward County number is 954 467 4700. We will be calling you this morning to discuss if the response is not favorable we will be calling them and forwarding those photos/videos to them, Wyndham International and ALL SOCIAL MEDIA( facebook, trip advisor etc...)

Dario Roberts

I wanted to report a complaint about your Super 8 in Atlantic City. My husband and I stayed there on Tuesday, August 21st for one night. The pictures online of the hotel are very misleading, as they make the place look quite nice. Such is not the case. The carpet in our room was not clean, at all. It appeared to have vomit on it. We only had one pillow each, since our other pillows were stuffed behind the couch, and we were told there were no more pillows. Overall, the room was so disgusting that we did not want to sleep in it, so we stayed up all night, roaming the boardwalk. The neighborhood did not feel safe either. Lastly, they advertised on their sign outside for what I can only assume means one thing (luring in prostitutes and their customers), which is a bit horrifying.

The following day, I actually saw an inspector there and asked him to come check out our room. He sent the manager up there, who agreed to give us 1/3 off, $50. The prices of the hotels were extremely inflated due to the airshow going on the following day. At the time, I agreed, but we just received our credit card statement with our $100 room charge on it and after some thought, we feel that we should not have to pay $100 for something so unacceptable. I have since tried to look up this hotel and was not able to book any rooms at any time (just checking, not really wanting to stay there again), leading me to believe that it shut down, as it should. I have pictures of our room and the hallways by the stairwell that were stacked with junk. I would appreciate a full refund. Please let me know how I should proceed. I tried to add more photos, but the site wouldn't let me. I can send them another way if you'd like. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this matter.

Valerie Anderson

I stayed at The Baymont in Cincinnati, OH and it was the worse experience in a long time! The elevator didn't work, the hallway smelled and the front desk staff was rude! I will never stay at another Wyndham hotel. I stayed at 10900 Crowne Pointe Dr.
I feel I deserve a refund!

Worst stay of my life. After being in the room only 30 minutes my fiancée and I start making love and a woman walks in our room. SHE SAW US NAKED AND WAS GIVEN THE SAME ROOM KEY! DISFGUSTING ROOM SEE PICS

To whom it may concern,

On Friday, September 7 I stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites in Conway, AK. I was very disappointed in my accommodation. As I mentioned to your front staff, the accomodation was unsatisfactory in the following ways.

-fresh stains on the mattress
-blood stains bathroom
-food leftover in refrigeratior from last guest
-hand ‘prints’ on walls and ceiling
-hair in sink
-hairdryer had large crack along length of ‘body’ rendering it unusable

When asked to move to another room. I was told that this was not possible nor were the problems rectified. No explanation given. The problems documented should have warranted this room be unusable.

Reading your booking policy it is an implied term of OUR contract that the accommodation provided would be a standard of cleanliness and quality reasonably to be expected in your stated price range. When I ‘paid’ for this standard, I fulfilled my obligation. More importantly, it is also implied that the service provided would be done so with reasonable consideration as required by the Consumer Protection Act. Therefore, you are in breach of contract.

I have stayed with Wyndham properties in the past and have always been satisfied. Through my experience I would consider this an ‘anomaly’ but I am also entitled and demand a ‘credit’ refund and/or voucher of credit as compensation from you.

I expect your response to this letter within fourteen (14) days.

Yours sincerely,

Olivia Adams

Re: Hotel conditions

Wingate by Wyndham St Augustine Confirmation # : 85198EC003125 Fri 08/17/18 - Sat 08/18/18 and Wingate by Wyndham St Augustine Confirmation # : 85198EC002940 Sat 08/18/18 - Sun 08/19/18 I have never been so disappointed in all my life with Wyndham hotels. My wife and I have traveled all over the world over the last 30 years and I have never been so disgusted with a hotel stay. Because of my respect for the Wyndham brand I will allow you an opportunity to rectify this matter before I do like every other unhappy customer and post negative comments on the 20 or so social media websites I have access to. Let me give you a list of all the things that went wrong.
I have never written a letter to a hotel before, so this clearly reflects my disappointment with the Wyndham Brand.
1. Roach in my room
2. Electrical outlet with no cover
3. Remote did not work, call down stairs they made us go down stair s to obtain a new remote
4. HBO Channel did not work
5. Mold in the bathroom
6. The breakfast eggs were cold, no bacon, coffee was not filled, no TV in waiting area, lights were off I had to ask the front desk if we could have breakfast, the waffle maker was dirty from the day before.
7. Our room had a horrific smell
8. After the room was cleaned, maybe an hour later, I just came out of the bathroom putting my pants up and laid on the bed, when the door opens, and it was the head of housekeeping who came to see if the room had been clean. She did not have the decency to knock on the door first what if I had come out of the shower or my wife and I were in bed.
9. The paint on the walls was poorly painted in many places and the pant around the door frames is miserable.
10. Ok this is truly a sad moment, we get off the elevator to find our rooms and there is no sign on the wall advising your guess which direction to go to find your room, so we walked down the wrong side of the corridor.
11. This is sad but true the doors do not have plastic numbers they have a piece of tape with the room number written on it.
12. The air vent in the corridor had dirt coming out of it because it was so dirty.
13. The little store on the first floor was completely empty 3 refrigerators with only one with about 6 to 8 items in it. The smell from the refrigerator was awful. There maybe 12 items for sale on the shelf.
14. When I stepped into the shower I almost killed my self... The bath tub does NOT have the rubber grips at the bottom, so I slipped and slide my way back out of the bathtub. I was naked my wife called down stairs and guess what happen they made her go down stairs and pick up one of those old fashion rubber mats with the suction cups, they would not even bring it up stairs. I waited naked in the bathroom until my wife came back up.
15. I went to open the sofa bed and to my surprise there is a 1 inch wood the size of the sofa underneath sitting on the bed. This is the worst experience of my life. I could not pull out the sofa bed.

I am sorry my wife and I have been married for 30 years and we have never stayed at a hotel that was so poorly run. I should receive a full refund and weeks stay at any place of our choosing. I will wait to hear back before posting this to Social media. I will assure you if this matter is resolved to my liking then I will not post anything to any social media. There were at least 10 more things wrong with the hotel including hot tub not working, etc. I hope to hear from you soon...

Richard Torres
3185 Whooping Crane Run
Kissimmee Fl 34741
407-288-6819

I stayed on July 4th of this year. I was charged two months later for another night that I did not stay.
I called and spoke with the manager that said she was the one that charged it. She would not refund my money. She actually took money out of my account on two different occasions.
I was charged over 160 dollars for a night I did not stay. I am very disappointed with Days Inn for this.
The manager stated I stayed another day and I told her she was incorrect to even check her cameras.
I did not authorize these charges and this has been terrible.
My sister had surgery on her brain for seizure that day in Atlanta. She was in the hospital for a month.
I cannot use my phone there. I wanted this day at Days Inn to be one day to just relax before all the surgeries started.
And now to pay for another night when I didnt even stay another night is wrong.

Stayed from 08/30/2018 – 09/30/2018
Aug 30, 2018 - Sep 3, 2018 Confirmed Itinerary # 7372603146996 through expedia
Super 8 by wyndham 6322 Chef Menteur Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70126

Please escalate…
Hotel is located next to an abandon building with king size rats, it is so discussing. The smell in the building is horrific. Where do I begin to tell you how disgusting this place is? The breakfast was white toast, cold coffee, no eggs not even hard-boiled eggs, missing outlets in my room and in the main dining room. My wife and I stood at this hotel for 5 days and 4 nights, we had the same stain on the sheets for the entire time. We ate chips on the first day we arrived and on the last day the chips were still on the floor, they never vacuumed our room. The garbage in the hall way garbage can over flowed daily. Employees sat in the lobby having coffee, watching the football game with their shoes off, what the hell is going on here? We put out the ironing board which partially blocked the door and the housekeeper never put it away it remained there for the entire stay. Our room door did not close correctly so we had to push really hard on it to close it and extremely hard to lock it. No shampoo no lotion. She failed to remove the coffee bag from the coffee maker from the prior day. They failed to give us cups they actually left the dirty cups from the prior day on the dresser. The facilities are old and dirty including the pool area. I can go on and on about how disgusting this place is WYNDHAM should be embarrassed and should fire everyone at this location and condemn the building. No human being should stay at a place like this.

Richard and Daisy Torres
3185 Whooping Crane Run
Kissimmee Florida 34741
407-288-6819

Hi, My name is Mike K. Flores a Wyndham reward member, I stay in the Travelodge Orlando Downtown from August 17-19, I bring my son from Puerto Rico to Orlando to study in Full Sail University and we stay in the Hotel until we find an apartment to my son. My first night I use my rewards point to stay free and the second night I pay for the stay, Wyndham Personnel were fantastic until the night of the 18 between 11:35pm to 11:55pm, my son came inside of the hallway in the hotel with a bike, not running the bike but almost in front of the Room he ride the bike. Front desk personnel scream at him and my son tell him that he was almost in the room, The front desk personnel told him that he can kick him out from his hotel and told him dumb ass. My son told me what happen and I went to the front desk to clarify the situation. The gentleman again told us in a very aggressive way that he can kick us out of the hotel and I was very peaceful and tell him that I just want to clarify the situation, he again tell us that he will kick us from his hotel and he don't care that my son is 6 feet tall, I told him that I don't feel that he is treating correctly a customer and again he told me that he will kick us from his hotel, I told him that I feel that he was racism because he was screaming all the time and treat us to kick from his hotel, I told him that I will use my phone and video because the way that he was talking to us was a very uncomfortable and I was feeling a lot of prejudice against us. Once I told him that I was going to video him he did not speak and told us that the state of Florida don't allow us to video him. He keep telling us that he will kick us from the hotel and I told him that there is a video camera in the front desk that can show how peaceful I was talking to him and how he was aggressive screaming and been racism with us, At the end I call 911 because I did not feel safe with him screaming very aggressive at me and my son and for telling in an constant and screaming way to us that he will kick us from his hotel. Police came and told me that if he give us a card with the name of the manager for any complaint and I told the police that I was very upset on the way that this person that represent Wyndham treat me, and I don't feel secure, Both policeman told me that stay in my room and do go out, And wait for the front desk guy to leave in the morning. I told the police that I feel that I was treat very bad and there were a lot a racism by this Wyndham representative. I call customer service to express myself and there were nobody, I call Orlando Wyndham Office and it was just for reservation, They told me that tomorrow I can make the complaint, I told Gabriel ( Wyndham on the phone) that I don't feel secure and that's why I call Wyndham for looking for security. Her answer was that I have to call tomorrow to customer service. I'm writing this just in case something happen, I'm in my room with my son with a lot fear and can't sleep, because of the way that he was screaming at us and treating us. I want to make this formal complaint and need that somebody from security or Administration contact me 787-238-1017

This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had! My friend checked into the room I had booked and paid in full for because I was stuck on a closed down freeway. I had called and added her to the account and whoever answered the phone said it would be no problem. When I arrive less then an hour later I go to the front desk to get my key card and I am told I cannot have it until I pay $50. I explain there must be a mistake I paid in full and was told no I needed to pay, when I asked why I was told I do not know she said you needed to. I learned she was the manager and asked to speak with her. She called the hotel and was extremely rude from the start never let me speak and said if I had stayed at a nice hotel before I would understand all hotels charge an extra $50. I tried to explain my question and she hung up on me. I asked the front desk guy some more questions and found out that the fee was not a payment they just wanted to place a $50 hold on my account for incidentals, I asked why he did not just use the card on file and he said there was not one. I handed him my card and said I had no problem with a hold but that they both kept saying payment which is why I was questioning him. While he is holding my card the manager calls and says we can not stay because I denied payment (I had already paid in full). I ask to speak with her she denies and then finally calls in. She said I declined payment which I explain was not true and that her employee had my card. She made me at 12am call my friend wake her up and have her pack her things up and we had to look for a new hotel. In addition at 3am the card they claimed to not have was charged $50 thankfully my credit card company blocked the charge!! She also said I could have a full refund but when I called hotels.com they told them I could only have half. I left my number for her to call and I have never heard back. I did get a full refund from hotels.com but PLEASE BEWARE THIS HOTEL IS TERRIBLE AND LACKS ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I am still waiting on a phone call.

Booked a room for 4 nights at Super 8 Westbrook Maine on Larrabee Road. After my 3rd night stay a finally complained about the room next to mine. Apparently the person that is staying in room 106 lives there in the room and has 2 dogs that howl all night long. I haven't been able to sleep a full hour. Constantly being awakened by the dogs howling and high pitch screeching. This morning after having to listen to dogs howling since three thirty this morning, I went to the the front desk to ask if something could be done about it. Jeremy at the front desk states that I had no reason to be upset and dogs howling all night shouldn't bother me, basically told me to shut up and deal with it. I have one more night to stay. After that response from Jeremy, I am now furious and disgusted by staying here. If people are aloud to live here with pets,they should not have them in areas with guest up put up with nonsense.

I have tried contacting the corporate office to file a complaint, without much success to resolve this problem. Hoping someone will contact me for a resolution asap.

I needed help with a package they sold me - I hadn't received the American express Gift Card and I had additional questions. When I called the number attached to my confirmation email for help the person I was connected to twice... was unable to help me they just wanted to sell me something , even when I said I didn't have the time. I wasn't transferred to the correct Dept. I was hung up on instead #45170405 package 11914

The sheets smelled horrible like they hadn't been changed in a long time....room key was not programmed in and waited in hallway in heat to have it set....suppose to have been or at least it was in the pamphlet...."free breakfast" did not get anything....air conditioner made a knocking noise when coming on and kept me awake....asked to bring extra pillows, never got them
This was in Circle Dr Summerville SC

I checked in on Friday, was given a room with one pillow and no linens. I went to the office for these items, was told they didn't have any. I returned to my room and the door wouldn't lock. The woman at the desk told me sometimes you have to jiggle the handle and lift it up. I refused. She gave us another room, no air conditioning. No linens. No pillows. I had 3 rooms reserved for 2 nights. we had a total of 15 people with reservations. the rooms were filthy, candy wrappers were behind a curtain, the bed skirt had some unidentifiable crud on it. There were mouse traps in one of the rooms. The soap in the bathroom was used, there was hair all over the bathroom, in the tub and on the floor. We had no shower curtain. I offered to hang it myself, but they didn't have one. we had no linens/blankets. All 3 rooms had a pull out bed, no linens provided. our room had 1 pillow. We had 7 pillows for 15 people. I asked for more pillows. Was told they didn't have any. The woman offered to let me go in another room and take pillows from there. My nephew rolled up a hoodie and slept on that. The air conditioning only worked in 1 room. 2 rooms did not have coffee makers. The one room with a coffee maker had a bug in the pot, no coffee filters. We had no towels. We asked for more and we were told they didn't have any. breakfast buffet empty at 10:00. no plates and no coffee. The woman working breakfast was just sitting at a table. Front desk staff rude, hung up on us when we called them. Would not escalate our issues to manager. Pool was closed because 'it might rain.' Pool was supposed to be heated, it was not. kitchen area empty. Few if any dishes, no dish soap. wi-fi awful. Couldn't keep a signal. The grounds are overgrown with garbage everywhere. We went to the office Saturday to resolve some issues, we were told everything would be fixed while we were out. We would have left, But they said they would fix everything. When we came back, nothing was changed. It was too late to go anywhere else.

I visited Wyndham hotel in Sterling Heights MI on 7/21/18 solely for my 12 year old son birthday because that is where he wanted to go and to say the least it was an experience from hell. When I booked the room the reservation was taken by a third party who told me mixed information from what I was told from the actual hotel location when I checked in, I was told I could get numerous wrist bands for the indoor water park but when I checked in Eric the manager told me that I did not have the water park package and I could not buy additional water park tickets, so I wind up paying more for the room but he did accommodate me with an extra water park ticket so I received a total of 6 water park tickets and mind you I had a group of people with me. So after all of that I still decided to stay at the hotel, I wasn't at the hotel for two hours when we decided to check out because the water park that we visited the hotel for was shut down for the remainder of the evening which was a damper for my son, this ruined my son's birthday. There was no management on staff when we checked out but I did get one of the young ladies at the front desk to call the manager Eric on his cellphone who did approve my early check out but the young lady failed to stop the payment that was being processed on my credit card for $143.50 which was supposed to be held then it was supposed to fall off, now today Wednesday 07/25/2018 I'm still waiting on my refund which I was told it will take 7-9 business days because of someone's error, this so so unacceptable because we did not stay more than two hours at the hotel and I feel like I should be accommodated in all ways... I need action ASAP and I want my money back ASAP, I will never go to that facility ever again, you will not get any more of my money due to this horrible experience. If you are needing to contact me my number is 734-239-5841, and ask for April Gill

First off, I was ok with the fact that the room reeked of men's cologne & only had one chair (no table, other chairs, microwave, fridge, coffee pot, or HBO AS ADVERTISED) with barren 70's decor with no ventilation at over $62 a night for one person. Biggest issues are the lack of light bulbs or plugs at both bed sides, mold that cannot be cleaned in the shower ceiling, the several bugs I had to kill, the vending machines rarely working, the pool being "out of service" & the attitude of the night staff. I really thought after 3 days of being an exceptional guest (even enrolled in the rewards program), I would be treated like such...I was wrong. Despite my better judgement, I was attempting to pay for another night in the same room. I was told to not bother until check out time... Only one day shift clerk & member of housekeeping went above and beyond. They should be management and are a true example of customer service. At check in, you are told all of the amenities to come that are only in a couple of rooms (at best). Don't waste your time or money on an overpriced joint unless you want filthy bare feet & bug bites...GO ELSEWHERE!!!!

Days Inn-Great Bend, Kansas—filthy room, smelly hallway and room, uncomfortable beds, mildew a/c, unsavory characters walking around vehicles during night. Receipt was refused. Reward points refused. Cancellation refused at time of booking. Shame on Wyndham!

In April we stayed at Hawthorn suites Charleston SC. We advised the front desk that the water in the tub was going out slow. They had someone come and I suppose plunge it out. then left the hair in the toilet without flushing it. Also they put the do not disturb sign on the door so we were not serviced. When we returned and noticed this I went to the desk and advised them.they said all the maids had left and gave me clean linens and stated they would give me a free night. I asked to see the manager and they stated he wasn't in. But he would call me but never did. We are back and asked to see him Saturday July 14 and he was on a conference call. They did pull up where we had the problem in April but said we booked through Priceline and they couldn't do anything about it. Now Monday I asked to speak to him and he is out of town on a business trip. Sounds like Hawthorne suites is dodging their part in this situation. Hawthorne received the money and created the problem so they should solve it not priceline

On 07/11 & 12th, Hubby & I stayed at Day's Inn on NW Blvd. - first time we've had to "rough it" in a motel. 1. Toilet sits very Low. Felt like sitting in a hole. 2. Had to flush it 3 and 4 times to clear. 3. Hardly any water pressure from faucet in sink - and could get hot water in AM, but not during day. 4. In the sink area, razor plug wouldn't stay (connect) in the outlet. 5. There's no handles to support yourself in bathroom. 6. There were 2 queen-size beds close to each wall on either side - could get in or out only on one side (center) of each bed.

Our vice president was REFUSED his room at the Super 8 by Wyndham in Athens, Ohio yesterday. The owners?/ managers who gave their names as Jim and Roger, (which I highly doubt), unless that has become a common first name for someone who barely speaks English, would not let him have his service dog with him. This man is a disabled COMBAT VETERAN!!! They cause him to have a panic/anxiety attack because of this. He was in Athens for an event. We explained this was AGAINST the law. They said they didn't care, they also said they didn't care if the news station came.
He provided them with documentation showing who he was, the dogs training, shot records, ect.
We will be letting everyone know how he was treated. Social Media is a great outlet for this experience. This was ridiculous.
I wish I could give this experience the rating it truly deserves, which is negative stars

Filthy Motel covered in hair. Shower had such bad water pressure, couldn't hardly rinse soap off. Charged for night not stayed, and after cancelling reservation around 4;30 PM I was harassed by the motel until 11:30 PM until I had a very unfriendly discussion about the horrible service being provided. I will never stay at another low budget high price roach motel operated by Wyndham again.

I have had AWFUL breakfast service both times i stayed! ...i suppose just because its "FREE"? However; i was told it was $9+ EXTRA for continental breakfast.
I wanted to bring a couple bowls of cereal and milk up to the room; my 4 and 6 year old boys aren't up EARLY eanough to get decent food- PLUS; our last stay the rest. HAD NO SPOONS!!! I had to ask front desk mgr. For spoons...the waitress never even asked us if we wanted anything to drink!
Today; because the boys had a late night i grabb

I was staying at the Wyndham Hotel in Essington, Pa. for a Conference, Wednesday July 25 thru Saturday July 28, 2018. I must first say the I had a problem with checking in because they had made my reservation for Tuesday instead of Wednesday, but the desk clerk took care of the problem.

Second, on Thursday, I notice a parade of ants march across the desk and night stand in the room. I informed the desk clerk and they sent someone up to spray the room. Using any kind of insecticide with people staying in the room is unhealthy.

Thursday night, I again saw the parade of ants marching across the desk and night stand.

I certainly did not want to carry anything back home with me in my bags, so I had to constantly check my bags and items.

I truly feel that I should have been compensated or received a discount on the room price, which I did not get.

Thank you for your consideration.

I had my account in process of canceling back in Feb of this year. I filed the cancellation within the 5 days due to misleading information and after reading the contract. I immediately next day canceled including PayPal account. Since then Cody Orent of Owner Care has been over my case with poor customer service. He won’t return my e-mails or follow through on getting this case a closure. This service of him handling my case is terrible and disappointing. I have never in my life want anything to do with Wyndham because of him and way my case is not closed yet.

On June 20th, we stayed at Wingate wyndham in west Monroe, la. Within a few hours bedbug bites were behind our knees, legs , and torsos. We contacted the hotel and requested the manager. It was early & she wasn't in. She has not called us yet. Also, I called your main office leaving a message and no one has called as well. I'm disgusted!

My stay was disastrous (6/23/18-6/26/18)there was a mix up with my reservation and my extra night I purchased back in August of 2017 was not added to my reservation. The extra night was paid in full. However, the extra night did not show up on my reservation and my family and I was forced to check out ASAP. We did not have anywhere to go, we sat in the parking lot in total aw, I lost food I had to throw out, my kids missed out on going to a theme park that was paid for already. Becaise my husband and I was left scambling with trying to find some where to stay over night. I was only compensated 100.00 American Express gift card for my inconvenience. What I lost out on was way more than 100.00. My family and I are left homeless. I’m from Michigan and I’m a long way from home. I will never recommend the Wyndham to no one.

WORST HOTEL EVER!!!
I am very disappointed with the service provided by your front desk this morning. Today 17th June, we booked 3 rooms and my 4 years son mistakenly closed the door for room 204 while we were in different room. I called the room service from other room to open the door. They asked me to go to front desk. I was waiting and asked front desk lady I believe her name was Ms. Carley; while I tried to talk to her she didn't even answer. After several minutes, she was very rude and said will call cops on us. She also mentioned she is not going to help us to open the door." She also suggested to go and talk to my manager, I don’t care".

By this time another lady asked me from your front desk and she was very customer friendly and finally she helped and we were able to go inside our room but it was after 30/40 minutes.I have contacted hotel manager Ms Nicki right way but she said she will call me back and I never heard from her. Awful!!

I recently stayed at the Microtel Inn Riverwatch in Augusta Georgia June 17_19. I had a reservation for a room with a hot tub for a total of $161.80. The front desk clerks refused to honor the rate, and tried to give me a queen suite instead. In all fairness it may have been a system glitch, but it was clear to them what my reservation was, because I showed them on my phone. To say they were unprofessional would be putting it kindly. I ended up calling customer care myself, and they spoke with them as well. Customer Care advised they must honor the rate, or potentially face a $1000 fine. The

My child got locked in the bathroom,he is ten,they didn't want to damage door,so they said they would call maintenance,25 minutes later cops where called,cops was gonna bust down door to get him out,hotel did nothing,no upgrade no free night nothing,they was very rude to me and my family!!! The threatened to charge me for the damages to the door!!!! My son was locked in!!!! OMG! Manager just wanted up to walk out with nothing!!! I will never stay at any of these locations again!! And checking out,they booked the same room right after us without fixing the door!!! Wow people are sick!

I dealt with your reservation center. Talked to the most incompetent and rude person I have ever dealt with over the phone for a cooperation. Please contact if you desire more information.

Ok. I have to complain but I have a major issue that needs to be addressed before I seek counsel to address it. My dog was shocked by a light or something that's in the ground in the back of the building. I was walking her and she let out this scream that was terrible! She is my service dog and she means a lot to my family. Contact me asap! Thanks.

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?