Best Western Hotels Customer Service

Contact Best Western Hotels Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1(800) 528-1238

Experienced poor service at a Best Western Hotel? Welcome to the complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty.

In business for over 70 years, Best Western is a brand of Hotels & Resorts which include Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Vib, Glo, Executive Residency, BW Premier Collection, Surestay, Surestay Plus, Surestay Signature Collection. With more than 4,200 hotels in over 100 countries across the world, such as Mexico,  Brazil, Italy, and many destinations across the United States, Best Western claims to offer a unique range of accommodations for all types of travelers.

To reach Guest Relations call 1(800) 528-1238.To reach an online resource for Support look here. To write to CEO, David Kong address you envelop with: Best Western International Inc., 6201 N. 24th Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA.

Some of Best Western's offers include: discounts for seniors, military, and AAA, hot breakfast served daily, free high-speed internet, and even 1,600 pet friendly locations.  Social support may be found on Facebook and Twitter .

Best Western Hotels Contact Information

• Best Western Hotels headquarters address

• 6201 N. 24th Parkway
    • Phoenix
    • AZ 85016

1(800) 528-1238

Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m MST Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Best Western Hotels Complaints

I stayed at Best Western Ocean Reef Suites in Nags Head, NC May 22-23, 2019 and was told I would receive a $20 gift card which the desk clerk was going to email the information to me and never received. I contacted customer service to do a follow up on July 9 and verify email address mailing address the date of say and come to find out I have a new rewards account and credits where applied to an old account over 10 years. The represent would not correct the situation because I would need to verify the old PO Box which I telling her I no longer have and the Post Office is no longer there and she kept assisting that it is my problem I advise her that this is so unfair and I wanted to talk with a manager or someone else in charge. Of course I counted she left me on hold for over 22 minutes. Only thing I am looking for is my gift card and rewards to be applied for other stays within Best Western and to make better choices with customer service reps if they don't have solutions.

Stayed at Best Western in Virginia Beach,VA on Northampton Blvd. The room was clean front desk was polite. It went left when the woman putting the breakfast together was asked to show me how to use waffle maker. She clearly didn’t want to be at work and begin to explain and tell me to move my cup. Then stated I had an attitude completely unprofessional and ruined my stay.

The first night was good. Kenya was great! The next day went for breakfast -no meat and no cereal. All 3 ladies outside talking and smoking. No one at the desk! SMH. The last day Elizabeth said she would bring the luggage cart to my room (I originally said I would come get - but she said she would bring it at 1030 - mind you check out is at 11am). So 1030 comes and goes - no cart. Went and got it myself. As we were packing the cart - a cockroach comes crawling from the AC unit. UGH! Went to talk to the General Manager - that was pointless - it was like talking to the wall! They need a new staff - more professional people and keep their breakfast buffet up to par - make sure there is enough since breakfast is from 6-9am. Need to do better people!

Date of Incident April 6, 2019 7;00 PM
Booking ID #250496698
I went to the Desk Clerk, A Lady, native Indian, dark complexion, short black curly hair, 160 pounds, she could not find my confirmed reservation,
I told her my full name and she said it was for April 5, 2019(one day prior), not true. I said I here is the AMEX credit card statement, paid $95.92.
She said I would have to pay again if I want to stay at the hotel. I went to another hotel in Bakersfield. I am very upset.
When I came home, I called the hotel Manager and "She said I can't help you and hung-up on me. Both Persons are Unprofessional.
I want a refund in the amount of $95.92.

Raymond H. Lee
Contact me at raymondevelee@gmail.com

Our room was not serviced over night. Had to go to desk twice for towels and toilet paper. Was surprised with 22 dollars a night parking fee. Desk clerk seemed to think that was funny. Best Western in Savannah Georgia historical district. Stayed there on our honeymoon in July last year. Have not stayed at Best Western since

This is far from a complaint. I stayed in Soiux Falls and the lady at the front desk went above and beyond to help me, her mame was Amanda Todd..She was not only baking cookies and checking people in with a beautiful smile and ver y friendly attitude but she also took the time to help me with the scanner. I will be enternally grateful for her help and kindness.

Michele Benedict

We arrived to Best Western Hotel. As we are checking in told us we had to pay them another 110.00 for transportation to Disney Parks. I even asked them before we booked and they said it was complimentary. They were rude when we questioned it and our stay was terrible and expensive.

Have feedback for Best Western Hotels?