Wyndham Hotels Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

440+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wyndham Hotels corporate: 1-800-466-1589

Stayed at The San Diego, California Ramada Airport.
I was told on the phone direct to the property, that the Stay, Parking for the 8 nights ( for a 7 day cruise),and the Shuttle to and from the cruise terminal was $$179 plus tax.
I also asked if they had a ADA accessible roll-in Shower. I was told that they did
I booked the room

Then, I discovered:
that the room did not have a roll-in shower, but a standard home style tub
The parking was only free for for the first night, then it was $10/ day payable in CASH ONLY in advance
The shuttle is only for drop-off to the cruise, not for pick-up after the cruise and that I had to take a cab, or uber back from the cruise

Try that in a wheelchair with luggage for a cruise !!

NEVER AGAIN !!!!

The manager was rude and threatened me. I paid 500 dollars for four nights. The room looked like a youth hostel, and they have no room service past 9 am. This is embarrassing for you guys to have a Wyndham flag. Worst price I ever paid.

I booked a reservation on your website for Sunday January 27 2019 for the Wingate by Wyndham Tupelo. On the website I booked a 2 queen beds, with roll-in shower with bathroom seat, safety bars in shower and raised toilet seat with grab bars. This was reserved since my mother -n-law is handicapped. When we got to the hotel at midnight after driving from Jackson, TN, we checked in and discovered that this was not a handicap room. Tiffany at the front desk said that they do not have a room with those details. They had a 1 bedroom suite with larger bathroom and pull out sofa but nothing available that night. She came back and said that there was one on the 3rd floor that had to be unlocked but at this point by 80 year old mother-n-law was already in bed and I was not going to wake her to go to the 3rd floor.

The second issue was dirty bedsheets! My son laid his head down and discovered make up and hair on his pillow and the sheets. I am outraged by now and called the front desk and got new sheets that I changed myself. When we got the sheets there was oil/grease on one of the pillowcases! This is not acceptable . Tiffany was notified of this as well.

When we checked out the next morning I spoke to the GM Cheryl Foster about my horrible experience and asked for the corporate number. I called on Monday January 29,2019 and spoke to Debbie and filed my complaint with her...my case # is 163694420F

I am a Wyndham rewards member and did not to expect to have such poor service. This was very traumatic for my family since we just drove from Illinois to bury my wife's brother and had a very long road trip back to Florida.

I will be contacting your CE0 Stephen Holmes as well.

Curtis Turner
cturner1906@verizon.net
813-892-1879

Went to a time share presentation in Nashville. The members of the team were very rude and condescending (except Michael). Specifically, Collin purposefully tried to make us feel stupid and made comments with predjudice undertones. We went from highly consider getting a time share with you all to never in hell.... only postive was a gift package Lee gave us.

I rented a room at the Deltona Travelodge on 1-23-19. Horrendous experience. Due to a plumbing issue at home, I needed to get a room in order to shower and dress for a business meeting. Desk clerk would not give me a discount for the brief use of the room. As a matter of fact, charged me an extra $20.00 for early check in!!!!! The room was not clean, the lamp had light bulbs out and the hair dryer did not work. I will NEVER stay at a Travelodge again. I did not expect high end facilities, but they should have been complete and clean. And the clerk said “We do not rent rooms by the hour”. I did not appreciate being treated like a hooker!

Recently stayed (01/19)at a Days Inn by Wyndham in Ormond beach, Florida. Rooms smelled like dog, some towels had mildew on them, and our group of mostly black minors in Daytona to play football, were racially slurred and harrassed by 2 other guest in adjoining rooms. Police were subsequently called, but the other guests were not removed. We had a total of 6 rooms. None were in satisfactory condition. The staff was unhelpful and when we asked for a refund, we were denied. This property should be condemned. This story brought to press. This is a youth organization and for these young men to be subjected to such conditions is unfair and unacceptable. At the very least, our organization should be refunded the full charges of our stay.

Dr. Nicholas DiGerolamo
CRESCENT City Stars Football

Staff rude in restaurant and bar area my husband and I went in for a drink and then a young gentleman arrived and she the bartender ignored us and went right to him. Poor bar service! Multiple issues with not getting correct food. Waited very long for meals to come and wrong order. Electricity went out. Ordered dessert and server said he had to ask Manager for permission if they had it for me to order. Gentlemen brought food out ask for napkin And said not his job.
Ask your server. Asked for our
Check and provided it sloppy wet receipt
And no pen to fill out. Everyone act as
If we were a bother. The girl on day of
Arrival Who said she has a welcome packet also had attitude like she just had to do This because her job and not welcoming her name was, Kinsalyn
and she did not make us feel welcome and Happy to be there to start our vacation. Sad! When asking for something there was a lot of negative attitude as if we were a bother that person. Lots of sighing and rudeness and one girl At breakfast was so rude and said, oh, what do you want.? Seen some staff having confrontations amongst each other and that’s not appropriate behavior Very
Upsetting because in life you work hard and take care of people and treat people with respect and come to St.
Thomas Margaritaville and get treat like you don’t belong, do not feel welcome or everything is a bother. This does not look well for business and especially after
The hurricanes and your trying to rebuild with a large bulk of money coming from tourists to help the economy.
Said such a beautiful island and treatment very depressing that you regret even coming here. I really feel my husband and I deserve compensated and most likely will be submitting poor reviews. I even seen people in management position who wouldn’t even say, Hello or make you feel welcome. Just an all around disappearing vacation.

Two occasion I was bit by bed bugs in the same room. Because I reported the bed bugs I have been singled out by the hotel manager for discrimination, and denial of reservation in the future. Filing complaints with Colorado Dept of Public Health, Colorado Attorney General, and Colorado Civil Rights. This is unacceptable behavior to do such. The motel involved is the Super 8 in Windsor Colorado.

We stayed at Wyndham, Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SC iSeptember 2018. My wife and I attended their time share presentation on Monday the 10th because we were promised 2 free weeks. The presentation was supposed to be 90 minutes and lasted 3 hours. We have been unable to receive a certificate for the 2 weeks after numerous calls.

Hotel refused to return deposit stating non smoking policy. Im a non smoker. Then proceeded to call police to escort me off premises for airing out my grievances. No response from the property manager and told no action from corporate customer care. Im a rewards member.

Hello, made reservations for 12/24/18 when reservations asked for early check-in, called again before i lifted the state South Carolina to make sure that i had it, but i arrived to check-in could not due to all rooms was sold out. Talked with manger on duty he told me that he would call me and the rooms come available, waited until 2pm no call so i went back to check-in i was told at that time check-in is 4pm. While talking with the manger once again to help me to understand the purpose of me making reservations, in the mean while other guest checked-in with no problem and it wasn't 4pm. Never had this problem before,stayed at the Wyndham for Christmas for the last 3 to 4 years. Very disappointed. Family and i end up staying some where else.

Frances Sipp

My family booked two night stay in niagara falls NY for new years eve. We were extremely disappointed in the room and service that was provided to us.The bed my husband was sleep in had a huge divot in the middle of the bed with what felt like springs sticking up, one of he pillow cases had dirt all over the edge, the ceiling was cracked, the tub was filthy and the shower pressure ridiculous, the water temp was never very hot. we did ask to be moved to another room and were told there was nothing available. The pool was also not at all clean. there were very few towels available and in fact dirty ones were mixed with clean ones. The under car garage felt very unsafe. the garage had garbage and used items places in parking spaces. We were told we would receive an 80 dollar casino credit which we never did receive. We finally asked and received 2 25 dollar credits to the casino but only after we inquired for a third time. Overall we were very unhappy with our experience. We have stay with Wyndham properties before and have been very happy with the cleanliness however we were very unhappy with the services and room.
i believe i may have a photo of the bed

i would appreciate a response as this was unfortuantely a tradition in our family for new years and it was very unacceptable

thanks
Melissa Fauteux-ryan

RE: Baymonts

I used to stay in Baymonts almost exclusively, but no longer.

I just stayed in the Baymont in Florence off of I-95. I actually gave this location a stellar review in 2012, but
what a terrible experience now. I attached some pics that should tell it all, but in addition, why does this location
now hit your credit card for $15 and hold it for a few days before releasing it?
Also, my sister stayed here on the same evening I did, and they did not inform her of a pet charge.

I think your log in system needs a some work on the soft ware.Every time I try to sign in it does not recognize either my name or my password and I have enter answer questions which the system does not respond to.

Stayed at the Ramada, Harrisonburg, VA-one night-paid by credit card. A few days later I checked my credit card statement and found I had been charged an additional $10.00. This charged was put on my card the next day. I called the hotel and they told me that it was for potential damages. They said there were no damages and that I would receive the $10.00 within a few days. When did Ramada start charging additional money for potential damages? I believe this hotel is scamming people. I would appreciate an answer. If this is an allowable practice I will be staying at other places in my travels.

I stayed at the super 8 on Atlantic Ave in Virginia Beach . It was dirty the maids had attitudes . It smelled like marijuana . House keeping never came . Had to go to another floor to get ice then the door came off in my hand . I don't like to complain but it was miserable I live in Crewe va I was visiting my girlfriend we decided we would stay there . We stayed 12/23 until 12/27 I wanted to leave the first night

On October 30,2018, I was pressured into a timeshare sale of Wyndham points. My husband and I attended an owners meeting to discuss the reason why we were never able to use our points to go anywhere and we were told that because we only owned 64,000 points that we just didn't have enough. We were then asked if we received a notice to purchase additional points at a discounted price, which we did not get. We were told, " I think I can help you". This man was the customer service manager working with Shawn Brooks, went back and fourth for what seemed to be 3-4 hours telling us he could get us a great deal. He failed to tell us what the price was for this great deal until we were in closing! Unfortunately, he acted without integrity or honesty and played us. When he found out my profession, I am a nurse, he put on the tears stating his wife had breast cancer and thanked me for all I do trying to gain our trust. At closing, we were aghast at the process in front of our faces and felt like we couldn't do anything about it. The next day, Shawn Brooks called me and asked how we were doing and I told him this was just too big of a purchase and I couldn't afford it. He told me, " you wouldn't be human if you didn't feel like this". I told him I wanted out of this contract and he told me," I'm sorry Mam, but I can't do anything about that now. You will feel better once you start renting it out and making money off it." After doing some homework and several calls to lawyers, I found out I had 3-10 days to back out of the contract, number of days depending on the state. I want this contract null and voided. Not only was I taken advantage of by buying only 64K points, but now taken advantage of 400K points. I would like someone to call me to discuss this as I am not going to pay for this. Kind Regards, Doris Labby 978-697-5311

My family and I have been experiencing what I would consider the run-around by the Wingate by Wyndham in Lubbock, Texas, as well as your customer care line staff.

My father-in-law, Scottie Gibson, who is a Vietnam era Veteran, recently underwent emergency heart bypass surgery in Lubbock, Texas. My wife, his daughter, flew there to be with the family during this most difficult time. While in Lubbock, her mother, and special needs brother stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham, arriving on the 13th and checking out on the 19th of November. Because they did not know when my father-in-law would be released, they originally made the reservation for check-out on the 20th of November. Upon informing Rose (last name unknown) at the front desk that they would be checking out on the 19th due to my father-in-law's discharge, Rose indicated the charge for the 20th would be refunded since it had already been charged, and that a bill would be sent via email to my wife whose name the room was under.

It is now the 16th of December and the charge has neither been refunded, nor has a final bill been sent. We have attempted to resolve this with calls to Rose, who says only the owner, someone named Tyryke, can refund the funds, though he never seems to be available. We have also contacted the Wyndham customer care line, both on the 23rd of November, as well as the 4th of December. A reference number of 4137560 was assigned to the complaint, however a Melissa at customer care informed my wife that there was a call made on the 30th of November that said we would accept points rather than a refund. I can speculate that someone else called simply to get this issue out of their hair, but it was most certainly not my wife. Melissa was very rude with my wife, causing her to eventually hang up on this Melissa. I would invite someone to listen to the encounter should you have it recorded.

So all we are asking for is a simple refund of the room and taxes charged for the 20th of November. The credit card number ends in 9503, and the name on the card is Scottie Gibson. The total refund amount is $121.03. This sum is very small, but this entire frustrating series of events displays for me a clear lack of concern and care for customers. Is this indicative of larger issues, particularly with your customer care department?

Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Brian R. Benjamin
Colonel
U.S. Army Retired
bbenjamin3@icloud.com

good afternoon my name is tyshawn carter. I have been at the Wyndham travel lodge of manhasset for almost a month and a few days. A lot of things have been going on here but i stayed silent for way to long and i am homeless however hard working and pay a lot of money to stay here. First complaint is a the owner of the hotel lied to me and told me he was only the manager when i was trying to explain that my room is never cleaned when i come from work. secondly he has a smoking station in front of the hotel and told me to go down towards the street to smoke because he doesn't like cigarettes. I AM black i don't even want to mention a racial episode but i must let everything be told. I asked for an application for hire he said this is a family business but within the same hour a white person was filling out an application. ALSO i was going to pay for my night and one of his employees asked me why i don't just rent a room. I WAS APAULD because i am homeless that is none of there concern he should only be focused on me paying my reservation. there are times where i want to leave but my job is close i even seen the owner tell an old man to leave the lobby because he is scaring customers. the person was sitting there waiting for his wife and he didn't like that we were holding a conversation about our lives. if you look it up me and my girlfriend have spent a lot of money with this hotel we deserve better!

on 11/28/2018 I reserved a 2 double bed two bedroom suite. I called the hotel because I entered the date in incorrectly, I was to check in on 11/30/2018 and check out on 12/2/2018. Upon arrival to the hotel it had three different names appearing on the hotel which was confusing to start with. I asked the young lady at the front desk if I could look at the suite I had reserved, she was very nice and professional she allowed me to look at the room. The first thing the suite did not have working lights when you entered the room. The sofa in the living area had a big ripe in it. The kitchen was not clean, the stove burners were dirty, the refrigerator had not been cleaned because there were old dry up spill in it. The pantry had both living and dead bugs in it. The bedrooms looked clean. The bathrooms were clean but old the floors were very slippery. I had asked for a handicap accessible room because my mother is 83 and have some mobility issues. I was not happy with the condition or appearance of the suite. I spoke with the General Manager Al who stated that is what you get for the price, we are only charging you $89.10 per night. He then precede to tell me I could go to another hotel. Thank GOD for your other staff the young lady at the front desk look to see if you had another suite which you did not so she checked for two rooms for me and my mother. We stayed in rooms 320 and 323, the rooms were clean but not handicap accessible and again the bathroom floors were very slippery so I requested that they re-mop the bathroom. The housekeeper that had those room did not replace the toilet paper both room ran out of toilet paper the dirty towels nor the bed were made up on Saturday. The pictures that are on the online booking site is a miss-representation of your rooms If I would have had the time and not had my mother with me I would have went to another hotel but she need to take her medication and rest. We were in town for my nephew's funeral, I have never had such an unpleasant experience in my life at a hotel. I have stayed in hotels that were remodeling before but never have I been told that this is what you get for what you are paying. I was grief stricken over the loss of my nephew and over whelmed by the condition and unprofessionalism of your GM and hotel. I had to purchase rubbing alcohol to remove the slick substance from the floor in the bathrooms and mats so we did not fall. The smoke detector in room 320 was in the drawer along with the alarm clock. These rooms should not have been rented to no one. I am still upset about the manner in which I was treated and the condition of the hotel. I wish I would have taken pictures.

Sincerely

Lurendia Harden
2074 Wild Creek Court
Dallas, TX 75253
lurendia,harden@yahoo.com
214/535-1474

I stayed at the Wyndam Baymont on 3250 E Jefferson Detroit, MI on 12/0-12/9. I reserved 2 rooms as we were from Chicago, Il visiting a friend the live in Pontiac, MI. First of all this was a scary experience. Each of the rooms were a suites with Jacuzzi One was a King suite room 108 and a Double suite room 112. The rooms jacuzzi was unfinished with peeling enamel and was not able to be used. The showers had MOLD all around the grout area and that also was not able to be used. We have to wash in the sink and bath at the friends home the next day. In addition we feared for our lives as when we arrived from our event, there were 8 men standing in the hall smoking marijuana crowded around the rooms as we tried to enter. At around 3 am there was a young lady running thru the hall with a black eye and no shoes asking for help a man was following her he to was without shoes and had scratches all over him. we called the front desk for security several times and there was no answer and no one came after hearing the yelling. we were not able to sleep as we feared someone would kick our door in. I am asking for reconciliation to this matter and a full refund from your company as this place should not be open under the Wyndam corporations

Upon arrival at the Wyndham Sea Gardens Pompano Beach, Fl, guest services informed us that there was an Ownership survey that they would like for us to participate in and for our efforts we would receive a $75 Amx card.
Once we arrived on the second floor for the survey we were informed that there was a group presentation, survey, and owner update. We explained what was told to us and was escorted back to the employee at guest services and was told that there was a group presentation and we did not have to participate in an owner update. We agreed and for our efforts he added a t-shirt and bag as a gift. We proceed back up stairs and was seated for the group presentation. We was then approached by a gentleman that explained that he was there to give us an owner update. We explained to him that we were not interested in an owner update only the group presentation and survey.
We were told that all he knew about was an owner update. We were not interested in an update and feel that the employees misrepersented themselves in an effort to sell more timeshare.
We have been owners for years and have no desire to purchase more points with Wyndham due to the misrepresentation we have experienced we are considering selling our Wyndhan ownership and purchasing elsewhere.
Owners should be treated better, lately VIP means nothing.

My husband and I (both mid-70s) stayed in an ADL accessible room on Nov. 10, 2018 for a park-sleep-fly. Three lights over the vanity did not work as well as the ceiling heater/light; the vanity bulbs were replaced but the ceiling light could not be fixed. We needed to get a staff person to set our thermostat (the room was very cold) as it was high on the wall and we were unable to reach it. When we required an adjustment in the middle of the night, we could not do anything about it. The bathroom floor was very sticky and it was extremely difficult to turn on the water in both the shower and the sink. We informed the desk clerk of these issues he next day as there was no form to fill out.

Upon our return on Nov. 24, we were assigned the same room, only to find all of the above problems still existed. In addition, the entry light did not work. We would have chosen to stay elsewhere on the 24th; however, our car was in your lot and our flight brought us back at 11:45 PM (from the East Coast). We were too tired to change accomodations.

Overall, a very poor experience at the Ramada Portland Airport Motel. Monetary Compensationwould be appreciated. Thank you.

Gail S. Harfe

Hawthorne inn and suites 2301 East southern ave. TEMPE AS.

4+MONTHS THAT THEY OWE ME FOR 2 ROOMS

They have not refunded my text except refund for two rooms I had there for over 5 months. I've been ignored, lied, talked to assuring me they would give me my money. The new GM also was going to add it up to pay me still no answer the GM and the manger Nick are liers they look at customer's like pieces of _ _ _ _ especially when they LIE TO YOUR FACE I'VE CALLED MULTIPLE TIMES NO CALL BACK.

Wyndham is one of the four top national chain hotel companies. In the Buffalo New York Area, Wyndham has many locations and a great reputation. I’d like to know how the partnership between Super 8 and Wyndham works? Congratulations for outstanding service and point reward systems. I greatly appreciate the opportunities for points and reaping the benefits of becoming a platinum member. Wyndham locations overall pricing to competitors is very competitive and is typically at the lower end.
The location is typically popular among travelers no matter the day of the week. It is convenient for travelers going from Canada to an area just outside the city of Buffalo. Buffalo is a very diverse city, second largest in the state to New York City. The staff is well equipped and trained to help all travelers. The employees are very friendly and informative. Many of them are bilingual which is such an asset and accommodates a variety of people coming and going through the area.
In early August, I made a phone call to the Super 8 by Wyndham in Tonawanda, New York. I spoke with an employee and set up an agreement for a weekly two-night stays for a few months’ duration. However, when I originally planned my weekly stays, I had requested to stay in the same room and to have a refrigerator in that room. The staff say that they cannot guarantee my reservation of the same room every time. I feel as though this is absurd and could have been arranged. I have given the same employee a written schedule of my stays, three individual times after our initial phone call in August. She still has no clue when I am coming or going though it is the same every week. After 13 weeks staying at the same location, I have yet to stay in the same room more than once. I’d like to know if this policy stands for all Wyndham locations?
Wyndham’s reputation is the reason I chose to stay at this location. In the Buffalo New York Area, Wyndham has many locations and a great reputation. As a regular customer to Wyndham, I am curious how the affiliation of Wyndham and Super 8 works. The quality of the rooms is poor. Wifi rarely works with spotty connection in all the rooms I’ve stayed in. The faucets are not fixed properly to the walls, the tub drain stopper does not work and many of the rooms’ windows do not lock. As a platinum member, I feel as though these cosmetic and functional defects are unacceptable quality for a place of “hospitality”. The security around the hotel is quite poor. There are only five cameras for a two-floor hotel with long parking lots. Just two of the cameras are for outside surveillance. As the Super 8 Pride Statement “Experience the best in quality, service, and overall guest satisfaction.” As a customer of Wyndham, I am confused as to how often a Wyndham official checks on the facility’s quality. What are the room standards for a Wyndham location?
A major perk of becoming a member is the Wyndham customer loyalty rewards program. Congratulations for outstanding service and point reward systems. Earning points is done in a reasonable manner, though the appearance of the points into my Wyndham rewards seems to take an extremely long time. How long after checking out do the points then become visible on my account? I greatly appreciate the opportunities for points as well as bonus chances for getaways. However, I’d like for my concerns to be addressed by a management team member of Wyndham or Super 8 before I plan my next stay. Becoming a platinum member has encouraged me to write this letter with confidence that these issues will be addressed.

Baymont Inn and Suites in Baytown Texas is the most racist place i have ever worked at, they say things about black people and tell you to only take cash from them and not to take their debit or credit cards!! They don't like you to talk to the customers and have a rapport with them.

I stayed at Days Inn Davenport Florida Twice, as it uses the Wyndham name which I mistakenly thought would make it a better choice, being very ill with a heart condition, and staying there because it was near the hospital and I was to weak to travel, both times this days inn has places erroneous not authorized charges on my credit card, they are rude, unprofessional people and thieves! I have contacted Wyndham, they have done nothing to help me, the charges exceed 300 dollars and I need the money to purchase my heart medication! No help from Wyndham who just sell them the use of their name but apparently has no control about what they do, nor does Wyndham care! Save time and money, they are thieves, and go to Hilton or Marriott, as they would never allow this to happen! This is shameful to do to anyone who is disabled or for that matter anyone at all! Shame on you Wyndham, shame on you! Also read their trip advisor reviews, apparently it’s common practice at many locations! Hope I have saved someone from this nightmare!

We callled 3 times as the room was cold. Would not heat up thermostat was not working. Someone came after 3 calls and said yes there was a problem . He said he would fix but the next nght it was hot I asked for help but no one came. Wyndham San Diego harbour view room 459 November 6-11

i heard that you dont seem to care about the customer iam hoping tha is not ture my son had to be in town so we book at one of hotels doing our stay room was very dirty the sheets where not clean i pulled the covers back and to find hair nasty we left just to let you know.this was in murray of slc we could not get back to you sooner lot of personal things. we.ll never stay at hotels ever

We have been staying at various Wyndams all month as we have been traveling with our dog. Today we were informed by Cecelia at the Phoenix Wyndam on Shea Blvd, that the reservation was incorrect and they needed our room. Or we could pay more and move upstairs for a second night. For one, the reservation was not wrong and at check in, the dates were correct during that time. Last night they said they were overbooked. I do believe they needed the double room and inconvenienced us for other guests that were arriving.
It was matter a fact, and non apoplectic. We are frequent Wyndam people but will start checking into another hotel chain.

The garden inn in Lafayette is horrible. The staff don’t answer the phone or after 20 rings they might but the service you get is a joke. The tv doesn’t work in the room and their comment is I don’t have another room for you. Wow! The fire alarm went off nonstop and from what we told it’s been doing that. The elevator doesn’t work. Paint peeling everywhere. Sad excuse for a hotel. We so done with this hotel brand!

I hope someone looks at this complaint. This is the second one I've written, the first, no response!! This is not good business!! We stayed at the Days Inn Buena Park on Beach Blvd on Friday, Nov. 2, 2018. Not a great room but OK! we were out for the evening and came back to our room and went to the restroom there was a a cockroach in the tub and another crawling up the wall, I don't like bugs!! In the morning we got up to take our showers and the shower would not come on, the faucet was broken, nice way to start the day !!! we checked out. the previous complaint was for a stay in one of your hotels in Springfield, Illinois, the carpet was soaked with water from a faulty air conditioner. There was mold all over the bathroom ceiling and walls also the ceiling in the area with the bed, unhealthy to say the least!!! I don't think we will stay at a Wyndham owned property again and definetly would not recommend your hotels to anyone!!! thank You Jack and Lynn Davini

My husband and I stayed at the days inn in Ogden, UT 10/20/18. It is by far one of the nastiest places we've ever stayed. The pictures on the website show a nice, clean hotel. It was not. There was blood spatter on the walls, the carpets were filthy, brown water, it reeked of cigarette smoke, the faucets were broken. The room was an absolute biohazard.

Garden Dallas N.location is absolutely in need of some management paying attention to their hotel.Rusty bathroom fixtures, cracked floors in the bathroom, pubic hair is in the bath tub, a hair dryer that was so sticky with the grime I couldn’t even bear to use it. We were also given sheets with stains on them, hallways near elevator ihave cut carpeting and floors are filthy with dirt leaves and garbage. The back door of the hotel has a broken lock which left me feeling very nervous. I’m so disappointed! One hotel room should not have so many problems. I love the chain, however I will not be staying at this hotel in the future.

Stooooooooooop calling me. Every single dam day. Stop. If i ever ever ever get a time share (I won't) but if i ever do, because of this, it WONT BE YOU.
To be fair, i asked very nicely for the first 10 times when you called.

When arriving to our hotel I notified the valet that the key to my car could not be removed from the ignition because it would not go back in if removed. I asked if that was going to be a problem if so I would park in self parking the attendant said that would not be a problem at all. Upon returning to get my car the next morning I was notified that they indeed took the key out of the ignition (when told not to) and the key would not go back in. They said it was policy and a liability to leave the key in the car. I asked why I was never contacted in my room about it because I would’ve gladly moved my car. They said they don’t know why I wasn’t contacted. I’m beyond frustrated because it not only made me late to work because of it but the staff didn’t seem to care about the situation.

I reserved a room over the phone and gave a credit card just to hold the room (or so I was told), when we arrived we payed with a different credit card, the original card that was to hold the room was charged and it caused my bank account to go overdrawn......UGHHHHHHHH when I went back to the front desk to let them know, they said there was nothing they could do about backing the charge out, but that they could charge the other AGAIN as they said they showed no record of the other card being charged. So, now the original charge is on my first card and now is also on the 2nd card....

Greetings,
My name is Brenda Miller and I stayed at the Microtel by Wyndham Hotel on Friday Oct. 12-14th in West Chester, PA. Upon enteting my room (#104) I immediately smelled a strong odor of cigarette smoke. I went to the front office and spoke to the manager ( Shirley Coleman) on duty who swore up and down I wasn’t smelling smoke, reluctantly she came to me room and sprayed an odor be gone spray. I then went to the store and purchased room deodorizer myself because according to the manager the hotel was booked solid and that I could not change rooms. I have emphysema, asthma and congestive heart failure and I have to deal with this along with my two grandchildren who also have asthma.
So that night Friday Oct.12th, as I was getting ready for bed I noticed cigarette burns in the comforter. NOW I’m pissed. So the next morning I went to the front desk again told the manager Shirley Coleman about the comforter and now I’m questioning if my room was even cleaned at all! Ms Coleman is assuring me the room was cleaned, so I asked her well if the room was cleaned why is there a comforter on my bed with cigarette burns? She has no answer, what she did do was come to my room#104 and acted as though she was shocked to see the burns, so she took off the comforter and had the housekeeper change my sheets. Who puts a comforter with cigarette burns on a bed? Then we looked at my grandchildren’s bed and their sheets was stained up, this was very unpleasing and unacceptable. Ms Coleman constantly repeated that the room was cleaned and I just couldn’t fathom where!!
She then stated that she would adjust my bill for this incident, well when I went to check out on Sunday Oct.14, there was a $20 credit for my inconvenience. That right there is unacceptable. First my room is filled with cigarette smoke, then my bed has cigarette burns in the comforter and my grandchildren’s bed sheets was stained up. This is utterly disgusting and unacceptable. And a $20 credit that’s a slap in the face.
I have never been so angry about the customer service at the Wyndham Hotel.
I’m submitting this complaint in hopes of something being done about the cleanliness of the rooms, beds and sheets, and some type of refund.
Thanking you in advance for taking the time out to read this complaint!

When we got to our room it stunk like mold and stale cigarettes we laid on the beds about 15 minnets later I called the front desk she offered to come in and spayed some air freshener . I told her no thanks. She said the hotel was full. I told her my daughter was not having it. She told me to striating the beds. They gave us another room. It did smell a little better. The bed skirt was ripped up dead bugs were in the window. We couldn’t take a shower because it had mold in the corners. It’s was the worst hotel I have ever seen. Their was even dog poo in the hall. What I almost stepped in.

Greetings,
I have never been so angry about the customer service at the Wyndham Hotel.
Thanking you in advance for taking the time out to read this complaint!

I stayed at the Days Inn (11775 Lebanon rd. Sharonville Ohio 45241). I arrived on 10-12-18 and was placed in room 161. That room was ok except that the heater wasn't working properly and the plumbing in the tub was clogged up. I had to take a shower in almost a foot of water that took over 2 hours to drain. The next day I told the front desk and they placed me in the room next door (room 159) so I moved my things over into that room. as I examined the room I found nasty towels behind the couch, blunts beside the night stand, bugs smashed on the walls, under the bed looks like it has never been vacuumed, plus other things that are included in the pictures. I'm sorry but I will NEVER stay in this wyndham motel again. Thank you.

I have contacted wyndham with no response as of yet back. I stayed at the travelodge at 602 Thompson Rd Indianapolis IN on Oct. 5th to Oct 7th. I checked in and everything was ok at first until later when I went to take a shower and there was baby roaches crawling on shower wall so I immediately ask for a refund so I coukdnt get another hotel room but I was informed I couldnt get a refund after I been in room after 10mins plus were the vent should be in ceiling it was just a hole and tub stained and other persons hair in corners. Plus you could tell that this must be a hotel for locals to rent by the month and just so much traffic and noise the kids would go by windows from outside and scream and knock on windows. So it was not a great experience I had to leave luggage in car so the roaches wouldn't get in my stuff and take them back home to Virginia with me and then they was on sink counter top and on the walls. Also the mattress had no mattress covers on them the mattress were very nasty and stained up the microwave had no turn plate in it just the ring and only had like 15 TV channels on the satellite this was just one of the worst experiences I had. This is my second attempt to get something of a refund back or another hotel stay at a very discounted rate at a place you could actually be comfortable in. Thank you.

Got here yesterday for check in and there was a long line and parking to check in was jammed up. I waited a long time until finally it was my turn and the lady I eventually got started talking to another ladies customer making me wait a lot longer and finally she called me up. What was the worst customer service ever was that a blonde girl came up to her asking her questions leaving me standing there waiting while they talked and finally the blonde saw me shaking my head getting mad so she shut up. I put in comments requesting a King bed but only doubles were available which the blonde to rub it in started saying for future call us ahead of time to request. So I guess the notes are good for nothing. And she explained nothing to me I had to ask what to do next. The rude lady helping me her name tag said Shelby. And because of this customer service from the beginning that was terrible it left a bad taste in my mouth and we won’t be wasting our hard earned money staying here again.
The beds were like sleeping on rocks and no real blankets I called asking for two extra blankets and pillows and was told I was allowed one blanket and two pillows. And the tv volume in the bedroom goes up and down on its own very annoying. The beds should be comfortable at the price we paid to stay here.
Also my husband is a disabled veteran and in the parking garage there were cars parked in the handicap without any tags on plate or in window on multiple floors.
Went to walk the beach and homeless people sleeping on benches at the hotel. Didn’t feel safe enough to walk around the beach.
The pillows are small and hard as a rock.
Not a pleasant experience.

Don’t stay here. No visitors allowed. Not overnight, extra, NONE. Can’t come to pick you up. I was told not allowed in Andy P parking lot or subject to trespassing allegation. He told me where other hotels where and i could leave. He was acting as if i couldn’t understand because i questioned the policy. Ask if i took an Uber and had no transport or was passing though and family came by they could come to my room to see me? He said NO! DONT LET SOMEONE EARN YOUR MONEY WITH THIS POLICY. Andy is giving Super 8 and Wyndham a bad name. Just rude and horrible person and policy.

I was quite upset when I stayed at Baymont Inns in Milpitas, Ca on Main St, and they requested for a $70.00 deposit. What kind of service is this as a gold club rewards member, to require a deposit on a room?
Then come to find out youre not getting your deposit back because they found an empty packaging of an incense stick, and supposedly ashes and butts from a smoked cigarette left behind in the room. And all of this info was never disclosed back to me directly, ever. By this time of my discovering that Im not getting my $70.00 deposit, it had been my 4th or 5th time requesting for my deposit and to please kindly reply back. Well, I never received a phone call or an email not even a form letter. Then, a month later Im looking over my statement, Inoticed I still have not received the deposit back so I call the office and upon that call, I discovered their premise on keeping my deposit.
It was not me that smoked in the room nor would i leave behind signs of direct evidence which would incriminate myself, and i sure did not want to giveaway and lose my deposit of $70. I personally think that this location decided to keep my deposit to make up for their loss from the extensive discounted rate through my redemption of my reward points.

I have never had this happen to me ever. I would like to get my deposit back or i may have to disclose this to another level.

Hello my name is Lauren Williams, honestly if i could give below a one star i would. I’ve been trying to get in contact with someone for a week now and have heard nothing!!! I stayed at Baymont inn and suites with my friend on October 5th 2018 in Fort Wayne Indiana, a huge mistake that was. We checked in about 6 pm and dropped our stuff off as we did have a concert to go to. When we got back he noticed there was a huge blood stain on the bed and hair everywhere, the towels were filthy, food on the floor. The room hadn’t been clean but the beds were made which means the maids saw it and blatantly ignored it which influriates me. I don’t think I will ever be returning to any of your hotels ever again after this experience and I will be sure to tell everyone I know about this. I will need a full refund after that terrible experience, I had informed the staff about this and they just moved our rooms and did nothing else not even a simple apology. This is unexeptable. Attached is a picture of the incident.

I would have given zero, if it was an option. I was forced into buying a vacation by one of your pushy representatives, I did not know about the requirements until I tried to book the trip. So I asked for the tape review and asked to speak to a person in charge, the representative said that I would get phone call back. I had been a week and I have not gotten a phone call. I just called again and spoke to your representative, this time she said , because this is a call center the don’t have call back policy. So what the customer suppose to do. I read your reviews online, there are a lot of unhappy customers out there.

I stayed at Ramada by Wyndham Newburgh/West Point on 9/27/18 room 130 . 8:30 am I GOT IN THE SHOWER AND THERE WAS NO WATER . WATER IN SINK AND TOILET , NONE IN SHOWER . So I went to desk and explained the problem. he said go back to room and wait for repairman , I asked how long and was told when he can . I cant wait too long I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT AT 10:00 AM 20 miles away , he said well I cant do anything about that and how do I know there's no water ? come with me to the room and see !!! no cant do that . Can I get the manager , gave me a phone # of a empty desk in the foyer . Then called hotel # and he put me on hold and din not pick up for 10 min so I hung up . 36 hours later the manager called me and said there was no problem with the shower and that I didn't know how to work it . And that " you people always want something for nothing and always complain " that's a quote . He and the staff were the rudest I have ever encountered in all the traveling I do . this year alone 9000 miles on the road . thank you

Hello,
My name is Dario Roberts, please attached my email on my stay at
Days Inn
1700 W Broward Blvd
954 463 2500

My name is Dario Roberts, I was booked at your hotel from Oct 7 - 13 2018. We checked in around 7pm Monday 7, 2018. On October 8, 2018 around 2pm My wife Aisha went to give the 2 babies a bath and notice the bath tub's mat was lifting up from the water and it was EXTREMELY DIRTY AND NASTY! She slightly lifted it up and notice mold and mildew (see pictures attached and video) the SCENT WAS HORRIBLE!!! It gave everyone a headache and made the babies sick.

I went to reception to report the room, a black slim gentlemen who works for the hotel made a most disturbing comment to me "IF YOU DIDN'T LIFT UP THE MAT YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN OR SMELLED THE MOLD" Sir at this point I was already upset but still decided to work with your hotel. I went to see 2 rooms all of with had THE SAME MOLD!

I was forced at this point to seek accommodations to other hotel for the safety of my family. As the mold had already started to make my babies sick. Sir we want our money back and we want the money we spent on this new hotel we booked because your hotel was nasty.

The Florida Department of Health in Broward County number is 954 467 4700. We will be calling you this morning to discuss if the response is not favorable we will be calling them and forwarding those photos/videos to them, Wyndham International and ALL SOCIAL MEDIA( facebook, trip advisor etc...)

Dario Roberts

I wanted to report a complaint about your Super 8 in Atlantic City. My husband and I stayed there on Tuesday, August 21st for one night. The pictures online of the hotel are very misleading, as they make the place look quite nice. Such is not the case. The carpet in our room was not clean, at all. It appeared to have vomit on it. We only had one pillow each, since our other pillows were stuffed behind the couch, and we were told there were no more pillows. Overall, the room was so disgusting that we did not want to sleep in it, so we stayed up all night, roaming the boardwalk. The neighborhood did not feel safe either. Lastly, they advertised on their sign outside for what I can only assume means one thing (luring in prostitutes and their customers), which is a bit horrifying.

The following day, I actually saw an inspector there and asked him to come check out our room. He sent the manager up there, who agreed to give us 1/3 off, $50. The prices of the hotels were extremely inflated due to the airshow going on the following day. At the time, I agreed, but we just received our credit card statement with our $100 room charge on it and after some thought, we feel that we should not have to pay $100 for something so unacceptable. I have since tried to look up this hotel and was not able to book any rooms at any time (just checking, not really wanting to stay there again), leading me to believe that it shut down, as it should. I have pictures of our room and the hallways by the stairwell that were stacked with junk. I would appreciate a full refund. Please let me know how I should proceed. I tried to add more photos, but the site wouldn't let me. I can send them another way if you'd like. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this matter.

Valerie Anderson

I stayed at The Baymont in Cincinnati, OH and it was the worse experience in a long time! The elevator didn't work, the hallway smelled and the front desk staff was rude! I will never stay at another Wyndham hotel. I stayed at 10900 Crowne Pointe Dr.
I feel I deserve a refund!

Worst stay of my life. After being in the room only 30 minutes my fiancée and I start making love and a woman walks in our room. SHE SAW US NAKED AND WAS GIVEN THE SAME ROOM KEY! DISFGUSTING ROOM SEE PICS

To whom it may concern,

On Friday, September 7 I stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites in Conway, AK. I was very disappointed in my accommodation. As I mentioned to your front staff, the accomodation was unsatisfactory in the following ways.

-fresh stains on the mattress
-blood stains bathroom
-food leftover in refrigeratior from last guest
-hand ‘prints’ on walls and ceiling
-hair in sink
-hairdryer had large crack along length of ‘body’ rendering it unusable

When asked to move to another room. I was told that this was not possible nor were the problems rectified. No explanation given. The problems documented should have warranted this room be unusable.

Reading your booking policy it is an implied term of OUR contract that the accommodation provided would be a standard of cleanliness and quality reasonably to be expected in your stated price range. When I ‘paid’ for this standard, I fulfilled my obligation. More importantly, it is also implied that the service provided would be done so with reasonable consideration as required by the Consumer Protection Act. Therefore, you are in breach of contract.

I have stayed with Wyndham properties in the past and have always been satisfied. Through my experience I would consider this an ‘anomaly’ but I am also entitled and demand a ‘credit’ refund and/or voucher of credit as compensation from you.

I expect your response to this letter within fourteen (14) days.

Yours sincerely,

Olivia Adams

Re: Hotel conditions

Wingate by Wyndham St Augustine Confirmation # : 85198EC003125 Fri 08/17/18 - Sat 08/18/18 and Wingate by Wyndham St Augustine Confirmation # : 85198EC002940 Sat 08/18/18 - Sun 08/19/18 I have never been so disappointed in all my life with Wyndham hotels. My wife and I have traveled all over the world over the last 30 years and I have never been so disgusted with a hotel stay. Because of my respect for the Wyndham brand I will allow you an opportunity to rectify this matter before I do like every other unhappy customer and post negative comments on the 20 or so social media websites I have access to. Let me give you a list of all the things that went wrong.
I have never written a letter to a hotel before, so this clearly reflects my disappointment with the Wyndham Brand.
1. Roach in my room
2. Electrical outlet with no cover
3. Remote did not work, call down stairs they made us go down stair s to obtain a new remote
4. HBO Channel did not work
5. Mold in the bathroom
6. The breakfast eggs were cold, no bacon, coffee was not filled, no TV in waiting area, lights were off I had to ask the front desk if we could have breakfast, the waffle maker was dirty from the day before.
7. Our room had a horrific smell
8. After the room was cleaned, maybe an hour later, I just came out of the bathroom putting my pants up and laid on the bed, when the door opens, and it was the head of housekeeping who came to see if the room had been clean. She did not have the decency to knock on the door first what if I had come out of the shower or my wife and I were in bed.
9. The paint on the walls was poorly painted in many places and the pant around the door frames is miserable.
10. Ok this is truly a sad moment, we get off the elevator to find our rooms and there is no sign on the wall advising your guess which direction to go to find your room, so we walked down the wrong side of the corridor.
11. This is sad but true the doors do not have plastic numbers they have a piece of tape with the room number written on it.
12. The air vent in the corridor had dirt coming out of it because it was so dirty.
13. The little store on the first floor was completely empty 3 refrigerators with only one with about 6 to 8 items in it. The smell from the refrigerator was awful. There maybe 12 items for sale on the shelf.
14. When I stepped into the shower I almost killed my self... The bath tub does NOT have the rubber grips at the bottom, so I slipped and slide my way back out of the bathtub. I was naked my wife called down stairs and guess what happen they made her go down stairs and pick up one of those old fashion rubber mats with the suction cups, they would not even bring it up stairs. I waited naked in the bathroom until my wife came back up.
15. I went to open the sofa bed and to my surprise there is a 1 inch wood the size of the sofa underneath sitting on the bed. This is the worst experience of my life. I could not pull out the sofa bed.

I am sorry my wife and I have been married for 30 years and we have never stayed at a hotel that was so poorly run. I should receive a full refund and weeks stay at any place of our choosing. I will wait to hear back before posting this to Social media. I will assure you if this matter is resolved to my liking then I will not post anything to any social media. There were at least 10 more things wrong with the hotel including hot tub not working, etc. I hope to hear from you soon...

Richard Torres
3185 Whooping Crane Run
Kissimmee Fl 34741
407-288-6819

I stayed on July 4th of this year. I was charged two months later for another night that I did not stay.
I called and spoke with the manager that said she was the one that charged it. She would not refund my money. She actually took money out of my account on two different occasions.
I was charged over 160 dollars for a night I did not stay. I am very disappointed with Days Inn for this.
The manager stated I stayed another day and I told her she was incorrect to even check her cameras.
I did not authorize these charges and this has been terrible.
My sister had surgery on her brain for seizure that day in Atlanta. She was in the hospital for a month.
I cannot use my phone there. I wanted this day at Days Inn to be one day to just relax before all the surgeries started.
And now to pay for another night when I didnt even stay another night is wrong.

Stayed from 08/30/2018 – 09/30/2018
Aug 30, 2018 - Sep 3, 2018 Confirmed Itinerary # 7372603146996 through expedia
Super 8 by wyndham 6322 Chef Menteur Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70126

Please escalate…
Hotel is located next to an abandon building with king size rats, it is so discussing. The smell in the building is horrific. Where do I begin to tell you how disgusting this place is? The breakfast was white toast, cold coffee, no eggs not even hard-boiled eggs, missing outlets in my room and in the main dining room. My wife and I stood at this hotel for 5 days and 4 nights, we had the same stain on the sheets for the entire time. We ate chips on the first day we arrived and on the last day the chips were still on the floor, they never vacuumed our room. The garbage in the hall way garbage can over flowed daily. Employees sat in the lobby having coffee, watching the football game with their shoes off, what the hell is going on here? We put out the ironing board which partially blocked the door and the housekeeper never put it away it remained there for the entire stay. Our room door did not close correctly so we had to push really hard on it to close it and extremely hard to lock it. No shampoo no lotion. She failed to remove the coffee bag from the coffee maker from the prior day. They failed to give us cups they actually left the dirty cups from the prior day on the dresser. The facilities are old and dirty including the pool area. I can go on and on about how disgusting this place is WYNDHAM should be embarrassed and should fire everyone at this location and condemn the building. No human being should stay at a place like this.

Richard and Daisy Torres
3185 Whooping Crane Run
Kissimmee Florida 34741
407-288-6819

Hi, My name is Mike K. Flores a Wyndham reward member, I stay in the Travelodge Orlando Downtown from August 17-19, I bring my son from Puerto Rico to Orlando to study in Full Sail University and we stay in the Hotel until we find an apartment to my son. My first night I use my rewards point to stay free and the second night I pay for the stay, Wyndham Personnel were fantastic until the night of the 18 between 11:35pm to 11:55pm, my son came inside of the hallway in the hotel with a bike, not running the bike but almost in front of the Room he ride the bike. Front desk personnel scream at him and my son tell him that he was almost in the room, The front desk personnel told him that he can kick him out from his hotel and told him dumb ass. My son told me what happen and I went to the front desk to clarify the situation. The gentleman again told us in a very aggressive way that he can kick us out of the hotel and I was very peaceful and tell him that I just want to clarify the situation, he again tell us that he will kick us from his hotel and he don't care that my son is 6 feet tall, I told him that I don't feel that he is treating correctly a customer and again he told me that he will kick us from his hotel, I told him that I feel that he was racism because he was screaming all the time and treat us to kick from his hotel, I told him that I will use my phone and video because the way that he was talking to us was a very uncomfortable and I was feeling a lot of prejudice against us. Once I told him that I was going to video him he did not speak and told us that the state of Florida don't allow us to video him. He keep telling us that he will kick us from the hotel and I told him that there is a video camera in the front desk that can show how peaceful I was talking to him and how he was aggressive screaming and been racism with us, At the end I call 911 because I did not feel safe with him screaming very aggressive at me and my son and for telling in an constant and screaming way to us that he will kick us from his hotel. Police came and told me that if he give us a card with the name of the manager for any complaint and I told the police that I was very upset on the way that this person that represent Wyndham treat me, and I don't feel secure, Both policeman told me that stay in my room and do go out, And wait for the front desk guy to leave in the morning. I told the police that I feel that I was treat very bad and there were a lot a racism by this Wyndham representative. I call customer service to express myself and there were nobody, I call Orlando Wyndham Office and it was just for reservation, They told me that tomorrow I can make the complaint, I told Gabriel ( Wyndham on the phone) that I don't feel secure and that's why I call Wyndham for looking for security. Her answer was that I have to call tomorrow to customer service. I'm writing this just in case something happen, I'm in my room with my son with a lot fear and can't sleep, because of the way that he was screaming at us and treating us. I want to make this formal complaint and need that somebody from security or Administration contact me 787-238-1017

This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had! My friend checked into the room I had booked and paid in full for because I was stuck on a closed down freeway. I had called and added her to the account and whoever answered the phone said it would be no problem. When I arrive less then an hour later I go to the front desk to get my key card and I am told I cannot have it until I pay $50. I explain there must be a mistake I paid in full and was told no I needed to pay, when I asked why I was told I do not know she said you needed to. I learned she was the manager and asked to speak with her. She called the hotel and was extremely rude from the start never let me speak and said if I had stayed at a nice hotel before I would understand all hotels charge an extra $50. I tried to explain my question and she hung up on me. I asked the front desk guy some more questions and found out that the fee was not a payment they just wanted to place a $50 hold on my account for incidentals, I asked why he did not just use the card on file and he said there was not one. I handed him my card and said I had no problem with a hold but that they both kept saying payment which is why I was questioning him. While he is holding my card the manager calls and says we can not stay because I denied payment (I had already paid in full). I ask to speak with her she denies and then finally calls in. She said I declined payment which I explain was not true and that her employee had my card. She made me at 12am call my friend wake her up and have her pack her things up and we had to look for a new hotel. In addition at 3am the card they claimed to not have was charged $50 thankfully my credit card company blocked the charge!! She also said I could have a full refund but when I called hotels.com they told them I could only have half. I left my number for her to call and I have never heard back. I did get a full refund from hotels.com but PLEASE BEWARE THIS HOTEL IS TERRIBLE AND LACKS ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I am still waiting on a phone call.

Booked a room for 4 nights at Super 8 Westbrook Maine on Larrabee Road. After my 3rd night stay a finally complained about the room next to mine. Apparently the person that is staying in room 106 lives there in the room and has 2 dogs that howl all night long. I haven't been able to sleep a full hour. Constantly being awakened by the dogs howling and high pitch screeching. This morning after having to listen to dogs howling since three thirty this morning, I went to the the front desk to ask if something could be done about it. Jeremy at the front desk states that I had no reason to be upset and dogs howling all night shouldn't bother me, basically told me to shut up and deal with it. I have one more night to stay. After that response from Jeremy, I am now furious and disgusted by staying here. If people are aloud to live here with pets,they should not have them in areas with guest up put up with nonsense.

I have tried contacting the corporate office to file a complaint, without much success to resolve this problem. Hoping someone will contact me for a resolution asap.

I needed help with a package they sold me - I hadn't received the American express Gift Card and I had additional questions. When I called the number attached to my confirmation email for help the person I was connected to twice... was unable to help me they just wanted to sell me something , even when I said I didn't have the time. I wasn't transferred to the correct Dept. I was hung up on instead #45170405 package 11914

The sheets smelled horrible like they hadn't been changed in a long time....room key was not programmed in and waited in hallway in heat to have it set....suppose to have been or at least it was in the pamphlet...."free breakfast" did not get anything....air conditioner made a knocking noise when coming on and kept me awake....asked to bring extra pillows, never got them
This was in Circle Dr Summerville SC

I checked in on Friday, was given a room with one pillow and no linens. I went to the office for these items, was told they didn't have any. I returned to my room and the door wouldn't lock. The woman at the desk told me sometimes you have to jiggle the handle and lift it up. I refused. She gave us another room, no air conditioning. No linens. No pillows. I had 3 rooms reserved for 2 nights. we had a total of 15 people with reservations. the rooms were filthy, candy wrappers were behind a curtain, the bed skirt had some unidentifiable crud on it. There were mouse traps in one of the rooms. The soap in the bathroom was used, there was hair all over the bathroom, in the tub and on the floor. We had no shower curtain. I offered to hang it myself, but they didn't have one. we had no linens/blankets. All 3 rooms had a pull out bed, no linens provided. our room had 1 pillow. We had 7 pillows for 15 people. I asked for more pillows. Was told they didn't have any. The woman offered to let me go in another room and take pillows from there. My nephew rolled up a hoodie and slept on that. The air conditioning only worked in 1 room. 2 rooms did not have coffee makers. The one room with a coffee maker had a bug in the pot, no coffee filters. We had no towels. We asked for more and we were told they didn't have any. breakfast buffet empty at 10:00. no plates and no coffee. The woman working breakfast was just sitting at a table. Front desk staff rude, hung up on us when we called them. Would not escalate our issues to manager. Pool was closed because 'it might rain.' Pool was supposed to be heated, it was not. kitchen area empty. Few if any dishes, no dish soap. wi-fi awful. Couldn't keep a signal. The grounds are overgrown with garbage everywhere. We went to the office Saturday to resolve some issues, we were told everything would be fixed while we were out. We would have left, But they said they would fix everything. When we came back, nothing was changed. It was too late to go anywhere else.

I visited Wyndham hotel in Sterling Heights MI on 7/21/18 solely for my 12 year old son birthday because that is where he wanted to go and to say the least it was an experience from hell. When I booked the room the reservation was taken by a third party who told me mixed information from what I was told from the actual hotel location when I checked in, I was told I could get numerous wrist bands for the indoor water park but when I checked in Eric the manager told me that I did not have the water park package and I could not buy additional water park tickets, so I wind up paying more for the room but he did accommodate me with an extra water park ticket so I received a total of 6 water park tickets and mind you I had a group of people with me. So after all of that I still decided to stay at the hotel, I wasn't at the hotel for two hours when we decided to check out because the water park that we visited the hotel for was shut down for the remainder of the evening which was a damper for my son, this ruined my son's birthday. There was no management on staff when we checked out but I did get one of the young ladies at the front desk to call the manager Eric on his cellphone who did approve my early check out but the young lady failed to stop the payment that was being processed on my credit card for $143.50 which was supposed to be held then it was supposed to fall off, now today Wednesday 07/25/2018 I'm still waiting on my refund which I was told it will take 7-9 business days because of someone's error, this so so unacceptable because we did not stay more than two hours at the hotel and I feel like I should be accommodated in all ways... I need action ASAP and I want my money back ASAP, I will never go to that facility ever again, you will not get any more of my money due to this horrible experience. If you are needing to contact me my number is 734-239-5841, and ask for April Gill

First off, I was ok with the fact that the room reeked of men's cologne & only had one chair (no table, other chairs, microwave, fridge, coffee pot, or HBO AS ADVERTISED) with barren 70's decor with no ventilation at over $62 a night for one person. Biggest issues are the lack of light bulbs or plugs at both bed sides, mold that cannot be cleaned in the shower ceiling, the several bugs I had to kill, the vending machines rarely working, the pool being "out of service" & the attitude of the night staff. I really thought after 3 days of being an exceptional guest (even enrolled in the rewards program), I would be treated like such...I was wrong. Despite my better judgement, I was attempting to pay for another night in the same room. I was told to not bother until check out time... Only one day shift clerk & member of housekeeping went above and beyond. They should be management and are a true example of customer service. At check in, you are told all of the amenities to come that are only in a couple of rooms (at best). Don't waste your time or money on an overpriced joint unless you want filthy bare feet & bug bites...GO ELSEWHERE!!!!

Days Inn-Great Bend, Kansas—filthy room, smelly hallway and room, uncomfortable beds, mildew a/c, unsavory characters walking around vehicles during night. Receipt was refused. Reward points refused. Cancellation refused at time of booking. Shame on Wyndham!

In April we stayed at Hawthorn suites Charleston SC. We advised the front desk that the water in the tub was going out slow. They had someone come and I suppose plunge it out. then left the hair in the toilet without flushing it. Also they put the do not disturb sign on the door so we were not serviced. When we returned and noticed this I went to the desk and advised them.they said all the maids had left and gave me clean linens and stated they would give me a free night. I asked to see the manager and they stated he wasn't in. But he would call me but never did. We are back and asked to see him Saturday July 14 and he was on a conference call. They did pull up where we had the problem in April but said we booked through Priceline and they couldn't do anything about it. Now Monday I asked to speak to him and he is out of town on a business trip. Sounds like Hawthorne suites is dodging their part in this situation. Hawthorne received the money and created the problem so they should solve it not priceline

On 07/11 & 12th, Hubby & I stayed at Day's Inn on NW Blvd. - first time we've had to "rough it" in a motel. 1. Toilet sits very Low. Felt like sitting in a hole. 2. Had to flush it 3 and 4 times to clear. 3. Hardly any water pressure from faucet in sink - and could get hot water in AM, but not during day. 4. In the sink area, razor plug wouldn't stay (connect) in the outlet. 5. There's no handles to support yourself in bathroom. 6. There were 2 queen-size beds close to each wall on either side - could get in or out only on one side (center) of each bed.

Our vice president was REFUSED his room at the Super 8 by Wyndham in Athens, Ohio yesterday. The owners?/ managers who gave their names as Jim and Roger, (which I highly doubt), unless that has become a common first name for someone who barely speaks English, would not let him have his service dog with him. This man is a disabled COMBAT VETERAN!!! They cause him to have a panic/anxiety attack because of this. He was in Athens for an event. We explained this was AGAINST the law. They said they didn't care, they also said they didn't care if the news station came.
He provided them with documentation showing who he was, the dogs training, shot records, ect.
We will be letting everyone know how he was treated. Social Media is a great outlet for this experience. This was ridiculous.
I wish I could give this experience the rating it truly deserves, which is negative stars

Filthy Motel covered in hair. Shower had such bad water pressure, couldn't hardly rinse soap off. Charged for night not stayed, and after cancelling reservation around 4;30 PM I was harassed by the motel until 11:30 PM until I had a very unfriendly discussion about the horrible service being provided. I will never stay at another low budget high price roach motel operated by Wyndham again.

I have had AWFUL breakfast service both times i stayed! ...i suppose just because its "FREE"? However; i was told it was $9+ EXTRA for continental breakfast.
I wanted to bring a couple bowls of cereal and milk up to the room; my 4 and 6 year old boys aren't up EARLY eanough to get decent food- PLUS; our last stay the rest. HAD NO SPOONS!!! I had to ask front desk mgr. For spoons...the waitress never even asked us if we wanted anything to drink!
Today; because the boys had a late night i grabb

I was staying at the Wyndham Hotel in Essington, Pa. for a Conference, Wednesday July 25 thru Saturday July 28, 2018. I must first say the I had a problem with checking in because they had made my reservation for Tuesday instead of Wednesday, but the desk clerk took care of the problem.

Second, on Thursday, I notice a parade of ants march across the desk and night stand in the room. I informed the desk clerk and they sent someone up to spray the room. Using any kind of insecticide with people staying in the room is unhealthy.

Thursday night, I again saw the parade of ants marching across the desk and night stand.

I certainly did not want to carry anything back home with me in my bags, so I had to constantly check my bags and items.

I truly feel that I should have been compensated or received a discount on the room price, which I did not get.

Thank you for your consideration.

I had my account in process of canceling back in Feb of this year. I filed the cancellation within the 5 days due to misleading information and after reading the contract. I immediately next day canceled including PayPal account. Since then Cody Orent of Owner Care has been over my case with poor customer service. He won’t return my e-mails or follow through on getting this case a closure. This service of him handling my case is terrible and disappointing. I have never in my life want anything to do with Wyndham because of him and way my case is not closed yet.

On June 20th, we stayed at Wingate wyndham in west Monroe, la. Within a few hours bedbug bites were behind our knees, legs , and torsos. We contacted the hotel and requested the manager. It was early & she wasn't in. She has not called us yet. Also, I called your main office leaving a message and no one has called as well. I'm disgusted!

My stay was disastrous (6/23/18-6/26/18)there was a mix up with my reservation and my extra night I purchased back in August of 2017 was not added to my reservation. The extra night was paid in full. However, the extra night did not show up on my reservation and my family and I was forced to check out ASAP. We did not have anywhere to go, we sat in the parking lot in total aw, I lost food I had to throw out, my kids missed out on going to a theme park that was paid for already. Becaise my husband and I was left scambling with trying to find some where to stay over night. I was only compensated 100.00 American Express gift card for my inconvenience. What I lost out on was way more than 100.00. My family and I are left homeless. I’m from Michigan and I’m a long way from home. I will never recommend the Wyndham to no one.

WORST HOTEL EVER!!!
I am very disappointed with the service provided by your front desk this morning. Today 17th June, we booked 3 rooms and my 4 years son mistakenly closed the door for room 204 while we were in different room. I called the room service from other room to open the door. They asked me to go to front desk. I was waiting and asked front desk lady I believe her name was Ms. Carley; while I tried to talk to her she didn't even answer. After several minutes, she was very rude and said will call cops on us. She also mentioned she is not going to help us to open the door." She also suggested to go and talk to my manager, I don’t care".

By this time another lady asked me from your front desk and she was very customer friendly and finally she helped and we were able to go inside our room but it was after 30/40 minutes.I have contacted hotel manager Ms Nicki right way but she said she will call me back and I never heard from her. Awful!!

I recently stayed at the Microtel Inn Riverwatch in Augusta Georgia June 17_19. I had a reservation for a room with a hot tub for a total of $161.80. The front desk clerks refused to honor the rate, and tried to give me a queen suite instead. In all fairness it may have been a system glitch, but it was clear to them what my reservation was, because I showed them on my phone. To say they were unprofessional would be putting it kindly. I ended up calling customer care myself, and they spoke with them as well. Customer Care advised they must honor the rate, or potentially face a $1000 fine. The

My child got locked in the bathroom,he is ten,they didn't want to damage door,so they said they would call maintenance,25 minutes later cops where called,cops was gonna bust down door to get him out,hotel did nothing,no upgrade no free night nothing,they was very rude to me and my family!!! The threatened to charge me for the damages to the door!!!! My son was locked in!!!! OMG! Manager just wanted up to walk out with nothing!!! I will never stay at any of these locations again!! And checking out,they booked the same room right after us without fixing the door!!! Wow people are sick!

I dealt with your reservation center. Talked to the most incompetent and rude person I have ever dealt with over the phone for a cooperation. Please contact if you desire more information.

Ok. I have to complain but I have a major issue that needs to be addressed before I seek counsel to address it. My dog was shocked by a light or something that's in the ground in the back of the building. I was walking her and she let out this scream that was terrible! She is my service dog and she means a lot to my family. Contact me asap! Thanks.

In November of 2017 I booked five rooms for a stay at the Tryp Hotel during the Thanksgiving weekend for my staff. The very next day I needed to cancel all rooms as some members of my company could not be counted on to go so the trip was put off. In cancelling, I spoke with the desk clerk at the hotel and let them know we would not need the rooms and was told all was taken care of. I did not check any further to verify a credit to my card until March. Having noticed no credit was given at all, I called the hotel and they state I was a no-show and was not due a credit. There wasn't much more the clerk said and I thereafter contacted Wyndham Hotels via email. There was responses from three different representatives, each offering their apologies and that they would look into the situation. Finally, after several weeks of back and forth, I received news that I would be credited half of the total room charges which was better than nothing as this has drawn out so long. Well, that was many weeks ago and still no credit. When I emailed one of the reps to ask when I may receive the funds, I was told to work that out with the hotel which of course would have gotten me nowhere. I've since then emailed the reps with my complaint and received no response so I now write my complaint once again in hopes that this hotel chain will step up and do what they said they would and return my funds. My name is Edward Thomas and the reference number given to me by Wyndham is: 4001512

We booked on line the Days Inn just north of Carlisle Pennsylvania for Tuesday April 24. We arrived in the rain and found the front entrance locked (construction) and needed to drive to the side door, but there were no parking spaces so walked a distance in the rain to get inside to register. Our room was at the very far end of the hotel so walked a long hallway to a room that was not made up!! So we walked back again with all our luggage and were told to wait (in a filthy lobby under construction) while they made up the room. We asked for our money back so we could leave, but were then escorted to another room close to the lobby. At that point, all I really wanted was to have a long hot bath after our 11 hour drive, but the tub's plug did not work. As I looked around it was clear the bathroom had obviously been used, as the faucets and mirror were filthy and the floor un-swept. We decided then to get dinner and upon our return the room key did not work! So, back to the front desk to get a working key! We then changed to go to bed, noticing how very dusty everything was...(we could actually write on the dusty furniture.) When I got up the next morning I notice several LARGE RED WELTS on my left leg where I obviously had been bitten during the night!!! AAACH!!!!! THAT WAS THE FINAL STRAW. ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
Once home, I did take pictures of my leg with the huge, distressing welts, which I would be happy to email or send to you.( which are on my i-phone which will show the date).
I find it unbelievable that we could be charged over $100 for this incredibly dirty, bug infested room, where management made things worse by their complete lack of efficiency or attention to the needs of their customers.
I am asking for a full refund and look forward to hearing from you either by phone (613-544-6068), email or letter (105 Country Club Drive, Kingston , Ontario K7M 7B8)
Our Wyndham membership number is :135313024H,
From two very disgruntled customers,
Cathy & David McCart

I AM WILLING TO SUBMIT ALL CONTACT WITH STEPHANIE JUSTIN, ROSS STEINMANN AND MICHAEL NUNES SINCE 2/19/2018. ALL 4 OF US WANT TO RESCIND BUT WERE ADVISED WE WERE OUT OF THE LAS VEGAS 5 DAY RESCISSION PERIOD. PER YOUR REAL ESTATE LESSEE AGREEMENT WE WERE TO BE FULLY INFORMED AND MAY I ADD ACCURATELY. WE WERE ADVISED WE HAD 30 DAYS FOR RESCISSION AND 45 DAYS TO RECEIVE BONUS POINTS OF 174,000 PLUS OTHER BONUSES. UNBEKNOWST TO US WE WERE DUPPED AND PROVIDED FALSE/MISLEADING INFORMATION. YOUR TEAM OF EMPLOYEES ESPECIALLY MICHAEL NUNES HAS DROPPED THE BALL ON THE CASE.HE DID NO FOLLOW THROUGH NOR IS HE RESPONDING TO ANY EMAILS. I SENT AN EMAIL TO WYNDHAMMEDIA -AS THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED EITHER. WE HAVE GONE TO RI ATTY GENERAL, BBB AND NEXT IS LAS VEGAS ATTY GENERAL ALONG WITH SOCIAL MEDIA.False or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices under the Competition Act
The Competition Act contains provisions addressing false or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices in promoting the supply or use of a product or any business interest. All representations, in any form whatever, that are false or misleading in a material respect are subject to the Act. If a representation could influence a consumer to buy or use the product or service advertised, it is material. To determine whether a representation is false or misleading, the courts consider the "general impression" it conveys, as well as its literal meaning.
The Act provides two adjudicative regimes to address false or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices.
Under the criminal regime, the general provision prohibits all materially false or misleading representations made knowingly or recklessly. Other provisions specifically forbid deceptive telemarketing, deceptive notices of winning a prize, double ticketing, and schemes of pyramid selling. The multi level marketing provisions prohibit certain types of representations relating to compensation.

We stayed at Motel 8 in Davenport, Ia from 3/8/18 - 3/11/18. We had reserved 2 rooms, 1 had no heat, our card keys had to be reactivated at least 2 times each. The manager said we would be reimbursed for the inconvenience. They reimbursed my account & then took the money back out of my account. I have called the manager numerous times to no avail. She emailed me 1 time. I responded & called numerous times & she has not tried to contact me since. Its disheartening when a manager cares so little about customers. We also expected it to be brand new or at the least completely renovated. It was not!!!
When we return to the area we will not return to this particular hotel.
I had previously spoke to customer care & this person assured me the manger would get back with me & make any necessary changes. She gave me Ref#3993638, as of yet there's not a person with this company that cares about our accommodations or lack thereof.
I will be awaiting a response!

I just received a call from one of your wyndam rewards customer service people. First off I told him that i have been receiving numerous calls from las vegas area stating they are wyndham rewards and that I wasn't interested at this time. He flew off the handle and told me that they only call members once a year and that they haven't called me. I tried explaining to him about the other calls and he stated and I quote, I don't fucking care who those callers were, they were not from wyndham rewards and i don't care about who was calling you. I then said to him that he was very rude.. He then told me to FUCK OFF and he would remove me from being a rewards member as i obviously wasn't interested in what the promotion he was trying to tell me about. I am appalled that you allow such people to call rewards members and act they way this asshole did. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB and anywhere else that my attorney says i should. this is an outrage. I will no longer stay in your establishments and will be going online to let everyone i can know how i was treated. by the way the number came from las vegas and it was 7028230538.

Booked through Casablanca Express for a 2 night stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Long Island City. Wyndham sold them/us accommodations for a hotel that doesn't exists! It's not even built! We drove without exaggeration more than 5 hours circling the block and surrounding areas. At closed to 11:45 PM we stopped to look for an alternate place to stay or park the rental car and sleep and we were stopped my NYPD who told us we were sitting in front of a extremely dangerous housing projects area. They escorted us out to a safe area and gave us directions towards Manhatten. We had already book with Wynham 45th so we drove there and they were able to give us a room for 1 night at 1"30 AM. YOU idiots could have gotten us killed! Don't believe me, just ask any New York cop! Thank god we didn't get hurt.

I called the motel where I had stayed with my complaint twice and was told that I would receive a call from the manager, which I never did. Next I called the complaint number and was told that they would contact the same motel and they would call me. Again, no call. I received an e-mail from the manager. This did not resolve my complaint, which was being charged $28. for a remote that they accused me of stealing. Then when I complained on their social media site I received a canned thank you saying that it would help them to serve their customers better, as if that brings any resolution to my problem.
I had been a repeat customer at the Sault Ste. Marie Microtel almost since the first day it had opened and was shocked at this treatment. As a owner/manager of several of my own businesses I found it very foolish on this managers part to make the decision he did. Here is the letter I sent:
Mr. Marini

I will start by saying that you needn't thank me for my understanding, as I absolutely do not understand why a manager would make the call you made of losing a loyal and repeat customer over a bloody $5. remote. Yes, I don't believe for one minute that the remote that was stolen cost any $28. But this is beside the point.

I will give you a little back ground about myself. I am a 62 year old retired owner/manager of many businesses. My husband and I bought our first grocery store back in the 1990. We then went on to purchase a restaurant, and later a Shell gas station. When we sold our businesses we decided we wanted to explore the North, so we became managers for other companies in the Yukon and the NWT. I tell you this so you can understand that I, sir, am not a novice when it comes to understanding all about managing businesses. I can tell you that in managing these businesses I treasured my customers and had to, on more than one occasion, make exception and even lose money to keep their loyalty and return business. I realize that you don't have a penny of your own money in Microtel, that Wyndham's is a huge conglomerate, but I too was a manager in a company that had nearly sixty like businesses and I still made decisions based on my prior 30 years of experience in serving the public. Please note I said serving, Mr. Marini.

I can't begin to tell you how offended I am to be falsely accused of stealing a bloody TV remote. Really? I'm 62 years old, I own four TVs which all have their own remotes, plus a drawer full of remotes I've kept from old TVs and you think I'm going to sneak some cheap remote, from heaven know what model of TV, home with me. I don't have a clue as to what happened to your remote, but I suggest that you might start looking at the statistics for employee theft. In my over 35 years of business management I haven't owned/managed a single business where at least one of the employees didn't steal from the company.

At first I was really saddened by this whole debacle, considering that Microtel has been our favorite place to stay from the time it first opened there in the Soo. We have even recommended it to our family and friends who are often traveling through the city. In the beginning I was willing to forgive and forget if my money had been refunded to me and the acknowledgement that I was falsely accused, without a stitch of evidence other than a housekeepers word. Now, however, I feel that it's my duty to let all of my friends, my family and all of the people on social media to beware of the Sault Ste. Marie Microtel and any other Wyndham Motel as they too may find themselves falsely charged of stealing.

It's been a real pleasure staying at Microtel all these years that you have been open in the Soo, thank yourself Mr. Marini, for never having to expect my patronage ever again.

Most sincerely,

Kimberly Lowes

BTW-You might consider having your remotes checked in and out at the customer service desk since they are so priceless to you.

I live 15 miles from this hotel. Being 35 weeks pregnant, I wanted to utilize the indoor heated pool. The pool was not warm, the pool room was cold and the a/c was on. Along with other families, I complained to the manager. She said she couldn't do anything about it because corporate was in control. Then, a large group came in with food, drinks, and alcohol. The desk clerk asked the people to pour the alcohol into styrofoam cups and throw away the glass bottles. I told the clerk that the signs say, "no food, no drinks, no alcohol". She said, "well, there's just not supposed to be glass bottles". I am extremely disappointed and expected to get the 100% satisfaction guaranteed but apparently I have to contact corporate for that also.

I stayed at the travel lodge in Raton NM on April 1, 2018 in room 136. I tried to reach front desk via phone several times to report a lot of loud noise from room above. I walked down to front to let them know about loud noises disturbing our sleep. It never stopped and continued to be loud from 9pm till 4am.

Best regards

My stay at the Knights Inn of Aurora, Colorado from 03/11-03/18/2018 was very disappointing. On 03/15, I returned after work in the evening to find that my 9mm automatic CZ pistol and belt holster were missing. They were hidden in a drawer underneath my clothes. The only people with access to the room were the maid, the manager, and the person who moved a refrigerator and microwave into the room that day. I reported the theft immediately to the manager and police. The management has been totally uncooperative, insisting the employee would never do that. They have offered no help whatsoever, even stating that they couldn’t be blamed. I would at least expect them to question the employees and check the surveillance tapes. Their actions violate your business practices.
My employer did not extend our stay at the hotel, moving our entire crew to a different hotel.

The Wyndham email/online system is confusing, and it cost me $125. They also should NOT charge if you book a room and don't check in! I had a problem because since I didn't receive a confirmation email from Wyndham (when I booked a reservation online), but HAD received other emails from Wyndham's marketing/Wyndham Rewards, I forgot I had made the reservation and made a second one for the same weekend a week or so later. Anyway, normally if you don't show up they would not charge you anything. But Wyndham charged me twice in the same weekend, even though it's all physically impossible and all for me to stay in 2 different rooms at the same weekend. When I called the lady was very unhelpful and, while they already gave me a refund for part of the money charged for one of the reservations, REFUSED to refund a $125 that was charged for one of the nights. So I got back some money, but not the entire amount? On the phone it was just a bunch of confusing, bullshit excuses. I will never stay there again. I went there to see a friend in Indianapolis and go to an anime convention. But I will ask the convention people not to use this hotel in the future. I will tell this story through all possible social media channels. I don't want anyone else to go to a Wyndham hotel because I don't want anyone else to get scammed. I'm broke. I saved up a specific amount of money in advance for the convention. Now I have to eat ramen for the rest of the month because they refused to give me a refund. A normal hotel would be kissing my ass and not only giving me a refund, but offering me a perk like a discount on a future stay or a free night or SOMETHING. No. No courtesy or decency or respect. I didn't feel like I was being treated fairly. I feel like both times I talked to them on the phone, 1) their calling system is so messed up, you push the button for the accounting dept. and it just takes you back to the menu again, so you have to push '0', talk to an operator, and ASK for the accounting dept., which is bullshit, 2) when I DID get through to someone I felt like she was condescending and just wanted RID of me, and didn't act like she was seriously concerned about helping me or fixing my problem. The hotel was old and rinky-dink anyway. The elevator in the back of it broke in the middle of the convention. Not impressed. Probably won't be going back and like I said, I'll urge anime fans to have the convention somewhere else. There's a LOT of hotels in the area, who needs them?

Hello,

On Saturday March 10th, my brother and I stayed at the Knights Inn in Orlando, FL. We do not usually complain, however, our stay was far from comfortable.

We were in Florida just for the night until we flew back to Minnesota the next morning. After we got to our room, we noticed a unpleasant odor in the room, trash on the floor left behind from the previous guest, and the shower faucet had a constant leak. None of this bothered us to much, and we let it go.

Several hours went by, and we woke up from a nap, and went to use the microwave. This is when we found several cockroaches on top of the fridge/underneath the microwave. We do have photo evidence which I will attach below. Immediately after finding the bugs, we went to the office and explained what happened and asked to be switched to a different room, the employee explained that they had no more vacant rooms. Then we asked for a refund so we could try to go stay somewhere else, or go and sleep in the airport - after this, the employee called the assistant manager to see about a refund and told us she would come and knock on our room door when she received any further information.

Several minutes later, the employee came to our room while on the phone with her manager and said that we can't get a refund because we already stayed in the room for several hours. At this point, we were noticeably frustrated because anybody should be able to understand that we would have tried to leave earlier had we known there were cockroaches in the room - in addition, we explained the bugs must surely be a health concern.

The employee later let us speak to the manager on the phone, who in return ended up telling us via phone call to, "SHUT THE HELL UP," after expressing that cockroaches are a health concern. After being sworn at, we called Wyndham's corporate office to explain the situation. They were very friendly and helped us file a complaint - we were told that the property manager was legally binded to contact us within seven days.

We uncomfortably slept in the bug infested room since there were no other hotels available in the area, and a refund nor a room switch was offered. In the morning we flew back to MN, and then waited several days until the hotel contacted us regarding our complaint.

We eventually received a call from the "operating manager" of the property who basically said they will not be giving us any sort of refund, and denied the possibility that her employees swore at us - she justified her reasoning by saying, "we don't hire employees that would say that." - doesn't really seem like a professional mindset to me, considering she wasn't there - at this point, the situation in completely laughable.

We talked on the phone for several minutes until she said if you email me a picture of the cockroaches, you will get a 100% refund. So I emailed her a picture of the cockroaches + pictures of trash left behind. Two things happened when she responded:

1) Instead of following through with her previous statement of a 100% refund if I send her pictures of the bugs, she changed it a 25% sales allowance.

2) I realized I was not even in contact with the property manager or the operations manager, I was in the contact with the assistant manager who told us to, "shut the hell up." Are you kidding me???

We went back and forth for awhile via email, and eventually the assistant manager cc'd the operations manager into the final emails. Doesn't really seem fair. The name of the operations manager who was eventually cc'd in is, Shawna Hubert Miller. It would be great if she made some sort of communication, as well.

Anyways, in a competitive market, customer reviews mean everything. If cockroaches, being sworn at, and lies do not constitute a refund, I'm not sure what does. I have stayed at other Wyndham hotels in the past and never had any problems. We paid $171 on a card and would like a full refund.

We look forward to hearing back from your corporation,

Thanks

Clay Ebertowski

I spent five nights at your Wyndham Garden Barrone plaza in NOLA. I was there March 8-13. I was unable to get a good nights sleep on two of those days On Friday night, I was awaken at 1:40 am by loud yelling. Was unable to fall back asleep for awhile. Complained that morning to the front desk. Young man there said that he would inform the manager. Next night I was awaken at 11:00 PM by loud music. This time I called the front desk and recorded it. I can send you this recording, if you want. Someone came up and asked them to be quiet. Management apologized and promised it wouldn’t happen again. It didn’t. I was offered a future 30% discount. Well, I am 74 years old and probably won’t be going to NOLA again. I feel I should have been given the discount now. Also, reservations were made under my daughters name. Melanie Schwartz Sincerely, Elsie Ng

Extremely poor treatment and very poor customer service.
We are RCI members that booked a two bedroom two bath deluxe at the Wyndham Nashville from March 3, 2018 to March 10, 2018. I was traveling with my husband and two young adult daughters. On March 3rd, as a result of storms in the northeast, our plane was delayed. We called ahead to tell the resort that we would be late. We did not arrive to the resort until about midnight.. When we arrived, we were told that out reservation had been given away because "it is corporate policy to overbook". There was no apology.
They had no idea what to do with us. That was clear. They had us wait while they figured it out. That took them approximately an hour or more.
When they finally did assist us, it was to give us two one bedrooms that were not near each other, at some time after 1am. They said someone would contact us the next day to change our room.

The next day we did not hear from anyone until approximately 4pm. At that time, we were pulling into the registration area, to inquire about changing the room as they had promised. My husband told the caller, Matt, that I would be right in to pick up the keys as we were in the parking lot and there were no spaces.

I went inside with my older daughter and Matt was nowhere to be found. We found an employee, Theresa, who directed us to the manager, Marguerita who was assisting someone else. After waiting to speak to Marguerita, approximately another 45 minutes, she gave us the keys that Matt had by then provided to her (approx. 30 minutes after the phone call) and two fifty dollar gift cards that she said we should use to have dinner as an apology from Wyndham.

We did in fact attempt to use the gift cards at a local restaurant. The waiter attempted to run them three times but they were declined, much to my family's embarrassment. When I called the front desk from the restaurant, the manager, Devon Taranto, said he could not hear me.

I called when I returned to the resort from the room phone and I was disconnected three times. When I finally did speak to Devon, he explained that it was the restaurant's fault. Once again, Wyndham taking no responsibility for their part in any of this. Marguerita never explained to us how to use the cards. The fact that we were embarrassed when trying to use the cards given to us by the resort, was of no consequence to this employee.

I did speak to Lisa Hagewood the next day who told me to fill out the Wyndham survey and ask to be contacted because she did not know what she could do for me. I have not heard from Wyndham.

Well, now I telling my story yet again. I hope that someone can be of assistance.

Rosanna Cardone

I think that the fact your point system deletes someone's points after a certain amount of time really is UNPROFESSIONAL system. Yes I knew that they would expire but it still is unprofessional as not everyone gets to go and stay in your very expensive hotels all the time or for that matter gets to travel. I know for a fact I will NEVER stay in one of your hotels again.

On 02/26/2018, I arrived in Rock Hill, SC and choose Wingate by Wyndham. I requested a room for the night, indicating that I had a pet, a cat (7 pound Cornish Rex) that I even showed to the employees. I was charged an additional USD$25 for the pet, which I had no problem with.

The next morning, we were very satisfied with the room, the hotel and the breakfast.

But, as we were about to leave, an employee noticed that my pet was a 'CAT'. She indicated that cats were not allowed, and we were asked to "not leave" until she had checked the room to ensure that no damage had been done. Of course there was no damage to the room, not even cat litter on the rug as we had protected the Cat litter box area to avoid any additional work for the staff.

We found this to be utterly insulting, being treated almost like criminals by an establishment that had accepted the pet, fully aware that it was a cat beforehand and that charged $25 for the night. At the minimum, they should have reimbursed us the $25 if this is a "Dog only charge"!

In the last year since I started choosing Wyndham hotels during my travels, I have been satisfied except at that Wingate by Wyndham of Rock Hill, SC. Please let me know what you propose to do to resolve this issue.

Yours truly,

Johanne Dalton
daljoh@aol.com

Good Morning,

I am highly disturbed by your message. I'm not understanding how you are even attempting to CHARGE my card when I was assured that my card would not be charged, during booking, because I would be paying when I arrived at the hotel.

I have a confirmation emaik that reflects that all considerstion woukd be paid during my arrival at your hotel. And this was the bilateral agreement that was offered and accepted on the website that you've chosen to promote your services.

And I'm appauled that you have casually emailed me a week out to tell me there is a problem with my reservation due to payment that should be nonexistent, based on the agreement -thus, attempting to breach your agreement.

And when I called at about 8:07am this morning, Mary, who was very rude by hanging up in my ear, told me that its all for a dollar. She told me that you suddenly charge in advance for basketball stays. I'm not sure what that has to do with me and my reservation.

The cruz of the matter is that I booked under the agreement that YOUR company presented and that was to book now and pay later. And that because I am not in the position to pay now, hence why I chose YOUR company. So I'm hoping that Wyndham will not casually inconvenience me or others, who have made other arrangements to be there at that time. And if I never checked my emaik in time, then how would you handle this?

This is simply a breach of your agreement and I'm hoping you'll make the human choice and think of the inconvenience you'll put me, your consistent consumer, in when all you have to do is make good on your promise.

Thanks.

Arrived at the hotel came to check in and the front desk manager Mike Issac started off nice but got snotty fast. We were here 3 weeks ago for medical reasons. I had booked both rooms a while back so had both employee vouchers with me. The front desk agent at the time said it was fine to leave both here. He got rude because I didn't have it in my hand, then gets worse because I didn't have a credit card. I had my company one which does not have my name on it so last time I did a debit deposit and was told it would be fine for this reservation. Instead of looking into anything he refuse the deposit and when asked what he wanted me to do cause I don't have one he repeated you need a credit card. Then I said so what your not letting us stay he got really rude and now my husband is getting angry we are here for medical and don't have one. Then Mike said he didn't need this behaviour from us and threatened to cancel our Reservation. I have never seen anyone so rude and argumentative as Mike

I completely accidentally double booked for the same night instead of 2 nights for myself and my fiance.last night. However I didnt become aware. Of it until around 11am when i went to the front deak because i forgot my key card .The woman behind tge desk eas curt and just not very welcoming or friendly to the guest ahead of me. When iy eas my turn she quickly said are you checking out ? I said no yhat i had booked a room on the Wyndam website that i had joined for this 2nd night. She eas irritated and said she didbt have a reservation for me and that i needed to make a new one ! I looked on my phone to give her the confirmation number.. Thats when i realuzed i had made the resevation for the night we had already spent! I apologized several times. And asked her what could be done to remedy my obvious mistake.. I explained i had just driven 12 hrs from No California the day this happened (yesterday) She snapoed at me in fromt of other guests thst i needed to pay or leave in under 10 min. I decided that id talk to Wyndam later today and just pay fir this night again feeling like Wyndam would see this and credit the night or apply to a nights stay. I informed 'Anna' that I had to deposit some money into my account since she told me she couldnt take cash and Id be right back with my confirmation #in hand! She snapoef again that i had until 1130am to do all of that! I said its 11:21 NOW ! Theres no way i could get to the bank (in a city im unfamiliar with)depisit money, get on Wyndam site, reserve room and get back in 9 minutes! She didnt care sge said for the 3rd time she would take out $25 of my $100 depisit for late fees for anything past 1130am ! Flabbergasted i i waljed back to my room and told my fiance what had jyst happened. I called the 1 800 number i pulled up for Wyndam ..i handed my fiance $100 cash and asjed him to go pay for the night and Id be in touch with Wyndam in a few minutes and im sure they will be reasonable...boy was I wrong ! On the hotel phone i calked the front desk tell say that Derrin was coming yo pay AGAIN and asked what the tital would be since it was the second time we paid and we got a decent rate on the website.. A different woman eas on the phone now.. Shawnee is her name I found out wheni asked both of their names. She said she could not give me the rate without a reservation number I tried to explain the situation she said she knew because she was there when it all started and that she has a business to run and if I couldnt give a number then i was gonna have to leave! I was blown away ! I said ee will be checking out.. She snarled that that was a very good idea ! We packed up and i waited for 25 min for them to tell me that the maid said my room smelled like marijuana !And that she could keep my entire $100 drposit but she would return half of it ! I was getting angry by this time and told ger in no uncertain terms that she was unprofesdional and rude! How dare she soeak to a guest like this! Not that its your or her business but I do not smoke marijuana and i do not appreciate being treated like we were today.. Being accused and essentially robbed ! I took my 50 and decided to not let these 2 women represnting Wyndam Hotels to be able to escalate this further and left to go find accomedations for the night. I eas told by a rep. Of Eyndam on the phone that someone would call me ..that was 12 yrs ago... No call!
It was the Ramada near ASU in Tempe Az

This is the second complaint that I am writing as my husband wrote one and you never answered him. As well I had spoken to a service representative from Wyndham on your site and after waiting on the phone for a long and being transferred many times was told there was nothing they could do for me except say.... I am very sorry
Briefly I was in Myrtle Beach and was solicited for a Wyndham presentation at their office in Myrtle Beach on Jan 4th, 2018 at 9AM with breakfast
We gave $20. and was promised 30,000 Wyndham points to listen to the presentation see the unit.
The person who solicited us Stephen Glassman, a wonderful person told us that we had to bring two picture ID.I brought my Canadian drivers license and medicare picture health care
My husband and I being on vacation had to get up early and drive a half hour to get to the place. When we arrived after being processed to see a representative waited awhile . Then we were then told that because we did not have our Canadian passport we could not attend the presentation . The staff that told us this was very rude . She did not offer for us to come back at another time or day which we would have gladly done), nor did she offer us even a cup of coffee for our inconvenience .Our money was refunded.I already own 3 timeshares and was interested in the Wyndham presentation as I already am a points club member of your organization . Aside by having been inconvenienced on my vacation , I have never been treated so rudely, poorly and unprofessionally by a customer representation in such a situation . Being in this type of business your staff should have treated us in a more respectful manner and offered us some compensation . I would appreciate it if there is anything you can do for us. (i.e points) Thanking you inadvance.

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?