Ramada Customer Service

Contact Ramada Corporate

Welcome to the Ramada complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Ramada online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Ramada corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Ramada Contact Information

• Ramada headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Ramada Complaints

My 81 year old Husband checked in at Orlando airport Ramada
Black woman at counter eas too busy tending her 2 little children she brought to work to give him accurate directions to room
He heard her say other building
We went to other hotel with all luggage in tow and embarrassed ourselves asking they were affliated to Ramad
I went
back in and demanded a map of premises to show us were room was and she hives a map of vacinoty that was hand drawn and had nothing to do with the RAMADA HOTEL
I TOLD HER SHE SHOULD NOT BE BRINGING HER KIDS TO WORK

She should have an understanding if the english language to help guests

Dear Expedia:

I am writing to you about an error in the bill I booked for my 1-night stay at your Ramada Hotel 1575 Regal Row Dallas, Texas 75247 on October 24, 2018. I did go on ID90 Travel to inquire about the location but I never entered my credit card information. I noticed you can reserve a room without using a credit card. The confirmation I received was 1135779711.

When I made the reservation for this room by phone, I specifically asked the Reservations clerk Jessie whether the special rate was for Southwest Airlines employees. She explained to me that the discounted price was discounted. I also asked if the hotel was close to the airport and if they had a shuttle. The reservation agent booked my room and provided me my confirmation number, which was 7387630082535.

However, on the morning of my departure as I was checking out, I noticed that my bill was for 2 nights. When I mentioned to Tara, desk staff person she instructed me to contact Expedia. Once I called Expedia they contacted the hotel and was informed that the General Managers, Sherri or Daniel would not be in until the morning.

He also told me there was no local staff on duty at the moment who could deal
with correcting any error, and since I had a meeting to attend, I waited for the call from Expedia.

Aaron J. Parker

501-563-8523

I booked a room at the Ramada Inn, 2141 Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, Ca. for 3 nights, 9/25-9/28, I ck'd out on the morning of the 26th since my project was deleyed. I was billed for all 3 nights when I only stayed 1 night.

My personal credit card was billed for the first night and my company card was billed for the next 2 nights. I picked up the receipt on the morning of the 26th but didn't look at it real close.

Surely they should have a housekeeping record to indicate I wasn't there. The gal at the desk was Hispanic and didn't speak English real well. Maybe she misunderstood, I don't know. The location is not willing to work with me on this matter, or at least the person I have tried to communicate with has no time for me.
Please advise.

Ramada Inn and convention center in Alpena.Michigan.I stayed 8-26-9-3 2018.I flew in from Charleston, SC to see relatives. I grew up in Alpena when this motel was the Holiday Inn. Very poplar then. They had a band, crowds that never ended, people lined up to get in. This was the only place in town to have fun. Lasted over a decade. Now the holidome area floors are falling apart.(pool area) I actually tripped on the holes by the pool. They lost air condition labor day weekend. My room was so damp my clothes could not dry, They gave me a fan but it was hot and musty, The holes are a major lawsuit coming one day.This place has so much potential. Miss the days when this place was rocking. Great times.

This is in regards to the Ramada in Whitehall Pa
I had a business event that was handled by manager Kathy L at the location
It was mismanaged and affected my scheduled and promised programming in a negative fashion
I need a call from corporate ASAP or I’m going to an attorney

Hello,
RAMADA ALBUQUERQUE EAST was the host hotel for our Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Tournament in Albuquerque, March 15-16-17-18,2018.
The Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team had a block of rooms.

I was told by the general manager of the team that these HEROS were not treated with the respect they deserve, As stated the manager of the hotel was downright mean.

They were very surprised at the treatment they received from the manager on duty at the time.

There were also several teams that stayed at this same hotel and stated the service was under par.

I did let Alan Quintana, who we worked with know about the disrespect out WWAST received and yet to hear a reply.

The WWAST has given their all to the Country and all of us so that we can remain free. I am very disappointed at the performance of this hotel.

For the remainder of 2018 and into future years we will be looking for a different Host hotel.

Thank you and I am eager to hear the reply.

Toni Ramsey
Trustee RCTI
Director USSSA
rctipif@gmail.com
505-307-4009

They wouldn't honor the free parking offer I was given over the phone when I made the reservation, which was for one night, Dec
24, 2017. Afterwards I called the reservations, was offered $25 back, which I refused since the parking cost me $226, and was told I would get an email from "Escalations" within 10 days. After 2 weeks went by without any email from them, I called over and over again, and was badgered, saying the hotel had made the deal with me for parking therefore they didn't feel responsible. Today, Jan. 17, the person from "Escalation" said that indeed, I had been offered free parking, but she offered me 5% back on the cost of my room, which I refused, saying she and the hotel would hear from the Better Business bureau.

Hi,
I made 2 room booking in Ramada Hinton, AB on 20th Aug 2017 by 05:09 PM under the name of Manpreet Agroia, the conversation took place around 7 minutes and the confirmation number is 10210853.

After 30 minutes again i made call for confirmation and i got at same time.

By 06:30pm on same day I made call for changing the room name from Manpreet Agroia to Harpreet Jassal, because Harpreet is getting discounts under Walmart company, and the hotel staff change the name to Harpreet Jassal, now i got new confirmation 10210861.

Apart from that, Due to personal reason I cancelled the rooms on same date by 08:20 PM and again i got cancellation number 10210861.

On 24th Aug 2017, I got charged for 303.13 CAD for 1 Room, Now here is the Situation- I explain everything to hotel staff and i got reply that I cancelled on 1 Room under the name of Harpreet jassal. the same situation i explained to Hotel Manager and she refused everything and not listening to me, at end of conversation she was so rude.

Nightly Rate was 278.10 CAD and i got charged for 303.13 CAD

Please find the attachment of phone record (highlighted by red)

We booked a room at the Ramada in Stony Plain, Alberta Canada, on line through a site offering bonus air miles. We we arrived with our 2 small dogs we were told the only rooms that allowed pets were smoking rooms. We are stuck in a room that stinks to high heaven and because of the on line booking site we cannot get a refund and go else where. Nowhere on the site advertisement did it explain this situation. I will never stay at a Ramada again. It positively stinks in here!

I've been staying at the Ramada 2705 Annapolis Ln. N., Plymouth, MN 55441 for many years and never had much of a problem until new ownership. tonight I pulled my sheets back and found dirty, bloody sheets, this is the second time, at check out counter I've heard people come up and refused to stay at the hotel because their room was dirty. There are many issues here, poor maintenance etc. I will be calling the Hennepin County health Department as these are major issues and health concerns especially if the sheets are not changed regularly. Don't know if I can continue staying here, at the same time I don't want to try to find something else, hope something can be done about this issue.

Stayed at the Ramada Portland, Maine on Sept. 27 and 28, 2016. There was a TV set in one of the lobby areas that was tuned to a news station that emphasizes only one point of view. No problem with that, but when asked to change the station. I was told no one knows where the remote control is located, and (2) they are not allowed to change that by Ramada. So, is this true? And does that mean that Ramada hotels seeks to espouse only one political view to the exclusion of any others? I need to know this for future reference in planning travel.

Unhappy with my stay at the Ramada Encore Birmingham with the Cadburys world tickets. This is because I booked and paid for a family room that was to be available on saturday 26th January at 2.00pm, but on arrival no room was available until 5.00 pm then we were given an inadequate double room that was not suffient or large enough to be a family room. After numerous attempts with the booking desk we were finally allocated a suitable family room that was at 9.30pm. Other families encountered similar problems but to not such an extent as we did. this ruined our groupon experience completely.

Have feedback for Ramada?