Doubletree Customer Service

Contact Doubletree Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-560-7753

Double Tree is one of many hotel brands owned by Hilton Worldwide. Of the 450 Double Tree hotels and resorts, some are franchise owned and some owned by Hilton World Wide.

To reach guest services call 1-800-560-7753.  To write a letter to Hilton CEO, Christopher Nassetta, address your envelop with: 7930 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 1100, McLean, VA 22102. The corporate phone number is 703-883-1000. Find contact information here and find customer support here.

Warm, comfortable, friendly and true upscale, the Double Tree hotels are for business, family and are pet friendly. You are greeted with a Signature Cookie Welcome and also will find fitness centers. Social presence is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.

Doubletree Contact Information

• Doubletree headquarters address

• 7930 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 1100, McLean, VA 22102

1-800-560-7753

A-

7am-5pm, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Doubletree Complaints

On Nov. 15, 2017, I made a reservation for a seven night stay at a special convention rate at the Doubletree hotel in Virginia Beach, and guaranteed it with my credit card. Last week I decided to add another night, and unbeknownst to me, the agent converted the whole reservation over to a non-fundable, immediate payment rate. My credit card was maxed out because of the large unauthorized charge, which has placed my whole trip in jeopardy, as I had budgeted everything so that I would be able to pay the hotel bill at the END of the visit like normal (my travel buddy was to be responsible for half the cost). Hilton/Doubletree REFUSES to refund the money and told me that if I cancel it, I lose the reservation and cannot get the special convention rate I had originally booked. I am still attempting to get this resolved, with no positive result so far.

Your hotel at 3200 Ocean Blvd in mrytle beach treated us as if our comcern about our door being unlocked when we come back from breakfast yesterday wasnt a big deal and i have a problem with their reaction! Our first impression was horrible when we arrived our first room was 326 it was filled with cigarette smoke so we moved room 611 and on 3-10 we went to breakfast and locked the room and come back to our door not being locked and she sent maintenance he fixed the door and i felt like she didnt think it was big problem with it

We stayed on 9/23/17 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh- Green Tree ... 500 Mansfield Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15205. We had a awful experience! We went to our room walked in and it smelled like skunk so bad it made us sick. Went to the service desk and they put us in another room. That room smelled better, but due to construction going on we had to walk a long way to get there. My son found pills on the floor in that room we turned into the service desk. Went to give my son a great weekend and turned out a nightmare! When we checked out they said we would get a free night for our issues we had. Never heard anything so I called and they said a manager would call me back and never did! I would love to give Hilton a second chance, but would prefer it not to be this hotel!

1) arrived early and was told all was well with our reservation but that our room wasn't yet available.
2) came back and was told by the manager we had no reservation
3) despite the fact that my mother, who had booked the reservation, showed him her hotels.com confirmation and payment receipt he just kept shrugging and saying we didn't have a reservation.
4) eventually he went to his office to contact hotels.com. he returned 30 minutes later having NOT called hotels.com and having zero solution for us. We were not asked to sit down, offered water or coffee or in any way given any sort of hospitality or courtesy.
5) When we called hotels.com ourselves we were immediately told that we had a reservation. The rep from hotels.com spoke with the manager (Alberto Nogales) and emailed him a copy of our confirmation. At that point, we were checked in by the manager as he continuously kept telling us that he hadn't ever had the reservation. At no point did he express any sort of apology for the confusion.
6) When my mother asked him if there was any way he might like to compensate us for the almost 90 minutes spent trying to check in he behaved as if he was outraged, asking "it's my fault?!?". When I explained that while it wasn't his fault per se but certainly could have been handled better he agreed to comp our breakfast and upgrade us to a king size bed. (When we checked out our bill showed zero incidental or restaurant charges, however we've since been charged for the breakfast).
7) While we were checking in another couple was asking about the A/C in their room not working. The trainees at the desk all earnestly explained that it was only in a couple of rooms that the A/C was out and that it would be fixed very soon.
8) Upon arriving to our floor we suspected that the problem was more widespread and discoved that in our room the A/C didn't work.The thermostat was reading in the high 20s. We called down and were told it was a building-wide problem and would be fixed momentarily.
9) I went downstairs and asked about possible solutions (opening the window, changing rooms etc) and was told that neither was possible. After 10 minutes or so they offered to send up a fan and some bottles of water
10) A mainanence person came upstairs and opened the window, no fan or water was delivered. The room remained in the high 20s for the remainder of our stay.
11) The following morning we again were told the problem was being fixed and would be resolved momentarily.
12) As I was leaving the hotel that morning I slipped on the ramp and fell down, injuring my hand and twisting my knee (it was raining and the ramp was without any type of slip protection or signage warning of slipping). My hand is currently fine but I was unable to use it for the day and was extremely restricted in my ability to walk around. This was the only day my husband and I had in London and it was more than a little disapointing.
13) When I went inside to let the manager know what had happened I was told he was in a meeting and was unavailable. I insisted and a member of the staff went to inform him.
14) When he came out he stank of cigarette smoke and wasn't wearing a jacket or a name tag
15) He took an accident report and asked if I wanted him to call me a taxi to the hospital. I declined.
16) As I was leaving I saw one of the porters and let him know what had happened and requested that some type of sign be put out so that nobody else would get hurt. The porter said he would do what his manager told him to do. When I returned later that day to retrieve my luggage there was a small sign at the bottom of the ramp but nothing at the top of it. It was still wet.

Over the course of my life I've been lucky enough to travel all over Europe, the Middle East, Central America, The United States and Asia. I've stayed in rooms from $10-$1000/night in more than 20 countries. I have never before felt the need to complain, chastise or in any way ask for compensation but I am doing so now. The staff at the Doubletree Hilton Hotel on Bayswater Road in London is BADLY in need of training or replacement and your guests are being treated intolerably badly there. If at any point anyone had offered us a glass of water, a cup of coffee, a place to sit, a word of sympathy or even just done their jobs and not lied I wouldn't be spending my time today writing to you.

The room was paid for by my mother, Judy Bayer, through Hotels.com (she also travels extensively and is a Hiltons Honors member) the nights of September 3rd and the upcoming night of September 15th. At the very least she should be offered a full refund and if at all possible we would like to move our next reservation (9/15) to the Hilton at the Queensway station up the road.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Best Regards,
Lisa Bayer-Maisel
718-807-8746

I called about a employee stealing supplies and credit cards from the job. I told the supervisor when it happened and the supervisor told me she would look into it that's been about 2 months ago. The supervisor I talked with ended up telling Ms. Kelly what was said.I made a report on her, cause if the hotel staff want do nothing about it I will myself. These pictures are stolen credit cards they just have her name on them and she smokes weed.

My reservation was made for me as a guest of the Grand Lodge of Illinois Ancient Free and Accepted Masons. I received a reservation for Thursday, October 6 through Saturday October 8. I received an email from the hotel, and a link to a website to pick out my room. Every time I tried to use it, it gave me an error message that the system was not working properly and to come back later. I did that four time, with the same results. The front desk, when I arrived, gave me the key to room 913. That was OK, but not on a Hilton Honors floor.

On Friday I attended the meeting where I spoke as a guest of the Masons, returned to Room 913, and notice there had been no housekeeping. While I was working on some papers, I was surprised by a man opening my door with a key. He told me 913 was his room, he had the key to prove it, and I needed to get out. I told him I did not order a roommate. He left. I called the front desk, and the person there told me I was not even registered in the hotel, and yes, they had given the room to someone else.

Then this person switched me to someone else who told me I was supposed to have checked out that morning. Then I was asked to restate how long I intended to stay, which was until check-out on Saturday. Someone else tried to blame the problem on converting to new room keys, and sure enough, two guys knocked on my door and said they were there to calibrate my door lock. This was, by then, too much of a parade of people trying to get into this room. Then housekeeping showed up and said her list did not include the room because it was unoccupied.

I went to the front desk to check out on Saturday and spoke with the woman who had originally checked me into the hotel on Thursday. She was apologized and said she did not understand what went wrong, and how some other clerk had given a key to my room to some man. She wanted to know what the hotel could do to make up for this. We settled on 30,000 Hilton Honors points, but she said her manager needed to approve. At this point, I have not heard from the manager about an apology or the points.

I was hung up on by the Doubletree front desk attendant Taylor / Tyler after he badgered me about a repair that needed to be done on my door. Please allow me to explain: I checked in Friday August 12, 2016. My room was never cleaned, just the trash emptied on occasion. The toilet had /soda in the bowl, (Dr. Pepper) and on the seat. Which is a clear indication the toilet was never cleaned. I had to call to the front desk for toilet paper. I assumed this was part of the amenities that came with the room. I guess not! A bra I never wore was thrown in the shower.. The lock on my door was not working properly so my door was accessible to the public for 4 of the 5 days I was there as evidenced by a friend just walked in my room and woke me up for a meeting.

My door was shut but it was not locked. Tell me how safe I felt. On the fifth day the General manger sent engineering to look at the door, the same engineering department Taylor/ Tyler said he was sending the day before. I had the tuck able sheets, this never happened when the bed was made. The front desk stated my sheets would be changed on Tuesday however the same pizza crumbs remained in the bed from the night before. Finally my door was fixed on Tuesday. in my room I had $1300 cash, my engagement ring valued at $5,000+ and a Movado watch my son bought me valued at $500+.

I was told I should have used the safe. Well if the door would have locked that would have been enough security for me! I did not appreciate the lack of concern from the General manager or never being asked about compensating me for endangering me for the 4 of the 5 days I stayed there! if I wanted my room accessed by the public, it should have been my decision, not the hotels! I have stayed at this particular location at least 5 times and never have I been treated so poorly. I never complained as I felt like there may be some type of repercussion.

The general manager was to casual about my concerns and I feel like someone should know about it therefore, I will be contacting the Doubletree corporate office, the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney Generals office as I don't feel I received what I paid for. Never should ones safety be compromised. I took the hotel representative Karen to my room to view said concerns about the cleanliness of my room. She witnessed all I speak of and contacted the General manger on his cell phone.

Called housekeeping 3 times about something left in the room. No response called front desk 4th had a rude clerk who said it was lost.

Make your vacation worth it by booking the best hotels through Doubletree. I have taken my family for a trip and booked the best possible hotel I could find on Doubletree. It gives you a choice of hotels with the rates attached to it. That's not all. They have pics and images of the hotel so that you can get a sneak peek to the hotel and know where you are getting into. I planned my stay in advance.

Double tree has smarter stay with our Advance Purchase Rates. When you plan ahead and reserve in advance, you'll save up to 20% a night. Who does that. Great comfort, food and ambiance with the hotel that I booked though them. Amazing vacation and I sure know next time it is going to be Double Tree to plan my vacation or travel.

Have feedback for Doubletree?