Quality Inn Customer Service

Contact Quality Inn Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-300-8800

Quality Inn is a large US based hotel chain. The company is a division of Choice Hotels, so if you have a comment or complaint you will need to direct your feedback to Choice instead of Quality Inn for the best results.

The Choice corporate office has a division specifically for customer complaints. You can address your correspondence to Attn: Guest Relations Service Center, 6811 East Mayo Blvd, Suite 100, Phoenix, Arizona 85054. If you have a problem with your stay at Quality Inn, you can reach customer service at 1-800-300-8800, Mon-Fri 6am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:30am-4pm (MDT).

Common issues with Quality Inn are rude employees, billing problems, dirty hotel rooms, broken equipment, and maintenance issues. There are also general problems with bookings that can result in cancelled rooms or rooms being unavaiable at check-in time.

Quality Inn Contact Information

• Quality Inn headquarters address

• 6811 East Mayo Blvd, Suite 100, Phoenix, Arizona 85054

1-800-300-8800

Mon-Fri 6am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:30am-4pm (MDT)

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Quality Inn Complaints

I stayed at the quality inn in Houston Texas the address is 15321 vantage parkway East Houston Texas 77032 I was checked in by someone by the name of kwebbthey was very rude I asked her could I pay cash for the hotel when I check out she said no she told me was $100 deposit and I need to pay $100 plus whatever the room charges was so when she gave me the room the room smell like cigarette smoke the second room smells like cigarette smoke so I told her I couldn't stay here and when I told her I didn't want to stay she had a real bad attitude I hope someone can help me with this matter

Hello ~ my family and I were traveling the other day and got a room at Quality Inn, in Dickinson, North Dakota.
The room was in my mother's name, but after we checked out, and we were driving away from the motel, my daughter told me that she got a Snapchat friend request from the man working at the front desk.
My daughter has not talked to the employee, nor has she given her name, at any time during our stay.
I find this to be very creepy and am wondering what will be done about it, and how the hell did he get her information?
I will email again with the date we stayed.
Error Icon
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to customer_relations@choicehotels.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
The response from the remote server was:
550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

Show quoted text

Stay March 4 through March 6, 2019
On Tuesday evening, we returned to our room and noticed the bed had not been made, neither had any other housekeeping tasks been performed. We let the gentleman at the front desk know and he said that we must have left the "do not disturb" sign at the door. We told him we had removed the sign at 9:45 AM, as we had to leave shortly after that for an appointment in Nashville at 10:30AM and the sign was still indeed inside our room. He grudgingly sent 2 people to our room who changed the bed sheets and hung fresh towels. The floor was left unswept, the toilet and tiles around it were not wiped down, the garbages (they were full) were not emptied...
On Wednesday morning, we decided to take off the "do not disturb" sign at 9:00 AM. We thought that the previous day, probably the reason we didn't get room service was that the cleaning crew starts to clean first the rooms located at the bottom floor, where our room was. Sure enough, ten minutes later, the cleaning staff knocked at the door. They asked if we wanted the sheets changed. I answered: "No, they were changed last night. Just make the bed." Lo and behold, they obviously didn't understand English, as the beds were not made when we came back to the room!!!!
Also, the cleanliness of the room left a lot to be desired: the mirrors were not very cleaned, neither was the shelf on top of the refrigerator, or the table. By the way, there was no shampoo the day of our arrival. Yes, I went to the front desk and got one, but it certainly was an inconvenience.
To be noted, when I checked out on Thursday morning, the manager was at the front desk and asserted that it was my fault my room had not been tended to on Tuesday, because I had left the "do not disturbed" sign on the outside of the door.

I made a phone reservation at the Quality Inn in Beloit Wisconsin on 3/7/19 for a one night stay on 3/25/19. I gave the person my visa number for the reservation and the next day there were two changes on my visa account. One charge was for $209.96 and another charge for $104.98. I immediately contacted the Quality Inn in Beloit and reported it to Mike he told me I had contact Choice hotels. I contacted Choice hotels customer service and spoke with David Lovoz and he couldn't find the charges. David gave me a case number 9362991. I've never had such a frustrating time consuming run around. I got to believe that what ever scam they are running is illegal. Unless something changes this will be my last stay at Choice/Quality Inns.

Found bed bugs in my bed

My son was going to western KS and from Celina, TX I rode with him as far as Salina, Kansas. When I checked in I was told my room was on the second floor. May son and I started up the broad stairway by the desk. JSAUER at the desk, started saying, "NO NO NOT ThAT WAY. She pointed and told us to go into the larger room past the desk. There we found a small narrow spiral staircase. My son carried my luggage up for me, After the first few steps I had to CRAWL up the staircase. You can only imagine my embarrassment to see the 5 young men at a table in the room below me watching me crawl up stairs. My son was furious and went back down to talk to JSauer. She said although she had other people not yet checked in that she could not move me. After talking to the manager he told JSauer to move me to a handicapped room on the first floor. Although not totally handicapped (Just 79 years old). Desk clerk called my room to say she had moved me. Since my son left after he had solved the problem she said someone would come up to carry my luggage down the stairs for me. Now I'm left standing at the top of the spiral staircase for such a long time, the young men at the table below came up and while one carried my luggage down another helped me down the steep curving stairs. You can rest assured I'll never stay at that hotel again,. The total of my bill was $275.00. I would like a refund My member number is #DXN05201. I do not know how to attach an image to this. If you e-mail me with an address I will send you the receipt.

I had the worst experience here and I'm 5 months pregnant and I am in so much pain they moved me to another room at about 12 almost 1 then the next morning I had to set an appointment due to me being pregnant and I had to get blood drawn just to make sure that everything's okay because bed bugs do carry diseases, I went to the office and stated I still wasn't satisfied I said is there any way you guys can give me a free night since you gave me a better room and she states no we're not able to do that but what I can do is give you 50% back which will take 5 to 10 business days that was not acceptable so I said can you just put that towards another stay and I'll pay the difference which I feel I shouldn't had to have came out of my pocket at all I should have been accommodated I have 20 bites all over my body and it hurts so much I feel like if people wanted someone to visit their faculty more than once then they would have accommodated a little bit better I feel as if I should not have had to come out of my pocket because my first night was horrible at first I didn't know what it was I thought I was just having an allergic reaction until I actually physically saw one crawling on my pillow have you ever been bit by bed bugs you will understand that that is the worst thing that could ever happen to you because it just gets worse I would never stay here again it has been my worst experience when they was supposed to be relaxing since I couldn't find a corporate number I will be taking legal actions due to me being 5 months pregnant she stated that they just sprayed for them but if you just sprayed for them then they shouldn't be as active my body shouldn't look like this it hurts so bad I only know what it is because I used to live in New York it is unacceptable for a hotel to still be running with bed bugs like that I even got bit and places that you wouldn't even want to know my parents my doctor said that I'm doing right by going further with the situation instead of just being quiet about it because fair is fair 50% off was not what I wanted to hear was the only thing they can do for me and then me still having to come out of my pocket almost $40 this has been my worst experience ever at a hotel this is why I do Airbnb and not a hotel because I feel as if they don't care about our well-being they just care about the money

We have stayed at Quality Inn and Suites for ever and have never had a complaint. Friends came to visit us in Texas so thought we would bring them to Corpus for a few days. I had made reservations for 2 rooms king suites. Upon arrival I found we had only one suite which worked out ok in the end. BUT when we went to our room we found it very old and dingy. The bathroom mirrors you could see out of, the carpet was disgusting along with the sofa, I brought pool towels with me Thank God I used them to cover the furniture. The mini fridges was not cleaned at all on the outside, the room was not in good shape.. there was nothing good I could say to send other people there.we were going to extend our stay , we did but at a different hotel chain. I am not a satisfied customer. We travel a fair bit and stay at Quality Inn and Suites a fair bit , never again in Corpus.

We stayed at your Quality Inn Quality Inn Flamingo Downtown Tucson (AZ303) the night of 2/27/2019.
At the time we checked out the clerk told us that she was unable to print out a receipt and asked if she could email it to us. Because of this, we didn't see the discrepancies until we arrived in Mexico. That is where I'm writing from now. I didn't want to spend additional money in making a phone call from here. If you want to try to get a hold of us, we are staying at the Sonoran Sun Resort in Puerto Penasco Mexico. Toll Free 1-888-642-3495 we are staying in unit E405.

Account #: 632691080

From the start of our stay there were problems. I will list all of the issues we had at the end, but the primary one is that we were charged twice for the one night stay. The total for the night should have been $59.45. Additionally there was a $2.25 that we don't know the reason for. We did make one call to a Toll free 800 number. If this is what the charge was for we feel this should also be removed. We feel that we should be credited (at least!) $61.70

Other problems that caused us to cancel 3 additional nights that we had booked at this hotel for March: it took about 50 minutes to get checked in, the coffee dispenser didn't work for the whole time we were there, the eggs were cold.

I have a couple of complaints, the pool was cold, very cold my grandson's and great nephew would not go in the pool. Which then means all kids were in the hot tub. A hot tub that does not work, but it was warm at least. there is the timer for the jets but no jet action. We talked to the front desk who didn't have access to the boiler??? Then to add insult to injury there was a snow storm and the cook couldn't get in in the morning. The front desk guy was trying his best to accommodate people in the morning but again...no access to even bread or anything??? Where was the manager? Why does the staff not have access to things? We had 4 rooms, 5 kids and 7 adults. They did say that if you needed to extend your stay they would discount another night, but nothing was done to compensate for what we had already paid for! A pool, a working hot tub, and a warm breakfast. Very disappointed with this stay.

I work in the ER and have to stay at the quality inn here in Winslow AZ when weather precludes me going home. I have been there the last two nights due to snow blocking the road to Flagstaff where I live.
Every time I stay, the hotel is NOT CLEAN. Both nights I booked a room with a king bed. Both times they said all they had was 2 queens if I did not want to be in the hall with all the pets. Okay, fine. But as usual both nights I was in filthy rooms. Rm 135 and last night 136. Brown oily ring in the toilet, some type of filth splashed on the walls behind it, this time no hot water to bath in. Carpets wet.

I called the front desk Lydia to ask the clerk to come take a look. Her answer? "I will come later. I am busy". I realize this happens,but when I checked out at 6am, same answer. No interest, no expression of "we can do better".

Your facility in Winslow has the reputation of "poor" quality inn, I am sorry to say and sadly once again, proved itself true last night.

Stayed quality inn at casa grande, arizona Feb 3rd 2019 Paid almost 170.00 for one night stay. One star to many 4 this hotel! Toilet leaked, toilet lid didnt fit top of toilet water running down front of toilet water bowl, mold in the bathroom, several large cracks in sink, fan in bathroom not working, soiled carpet, paint peal ing off walls in bathroom, many dried large white paint drips on both sides of the bathroom door, front door had toilet paper shoved in the peep hole, sheetrock missing off bathroom walls leaving holes looking into the wall. BBQ pit in front of some rooms, exterminator spraying in and around the rooms as I was leaving, I was afraid to eat their breakfast went to Denny's. I was told 15 percent off at Denny's just show my keys. Dennys said no its 10 percent. I stayed in room 127. I wont go back to a quality inn there is nothing quality about this hotel. Would corporate stay in this smelly filthy room? I paid 140.00 at Hampton inn and had hot chocolate,coffee,or tea when I arrived with a bowl of fresh fruit, clean rooms, and great clean hot breakfast worth the money. I recommend quality inn corporate to stay at Hampton inn during your travels. Oh and it read in the room if u have a problem tell the front desk, I told her everything I mention here and she told me to have a nice day when I turned in my keys. I feel I am due a refund or paid to stay there. Looking forward to a reply for restitution.

Horrible HOTEL and managerial STAFF... when arriving for a weeks worth stay on 1/28/19 thru 2/2/19 a credit card was required of me for incidentals. I provided them with a Mastercard and $100 was pending throughout the week. Unfortunetly by Wednesday middle of the week issues started to arise. Large population of homeless people and loud people gathered in parking lot across from my hotel room and near all vehicles parked there. Wifi was not available from Wednesday thru Saturday. I called into front office and all they did was apologize and state they were going to refund me 10% of my stay if I stay the entire duration. They also informed me there was notjing they could do about the homeless population on their grounds. For fear of any damage while in care of a 2yr old i left and spent most of the days out of the hotel and only came back to sleep. From check out date 2/2/19 thru 2/5/19 the quality innn staff beginning with Marissa on Sunday to a manager I spoke to this morning to a very disgruntle, disrespectful ugly character which was presented to me as an assistant of main manager this morning my credit acct has been made a joke of with incorrect credits and charges...they continue to get their math incorrect and when shown light to this the assistant manager became irrate and loud and disrespectful screaming are you threatening me and threats of calling police to my place of residence. Then terminated call. At the end of this entire conversation i was still charged $54.25 to my credit card and NEVER refunded the 10% for staying in their hotel till the end...Now i have over draft fees and interest charges for the days in which this staff ignorantly messed with my account. Nothing has been resolved and i was denied access to speak to anybody in managerial staff after the disgrutled employee...All staff i spoke to admitted to their istakes and stated they would fix it expet this last person i talked to. All the conversations have been recorded by me. I request my money back and the credit I was due after the horrible time i had to deal with your hotel and staff their after. I also now request a hire refund for my stress and time wasted with this ignorant assistant. His loss of job placement would be the least accepted after the stress and fiancial loss he has caused me.

The Quality Inn in Del Rio Texas made a reservation with me that they did not keep. They allowed a guest to extend their stay in the room I had a reservation for. A comparable room was not available. Quality Inn waisted my time and money. We are finished with Choice hotels.

I stayed with a friend at the Quality Inn in Marble Falls, TX on Friday evening, Feb 1, 2019. The room was in her name - Vallie Copley, and we stayed in room 200. Sat morning, Feb 2, 2019, I entered the lobby from the west door to get breakfast. I did not see the step that went up into the dining area and hit it with my left foot. I went crashing down to the floor, landing on my left knee and shoulder. I was carrying a hot cup of coffee that I had just made in my room and that pilled all over myself and the floor. Staff came rushing over to me and helped me up. There is a sign that says "watch your step" but it is only visible if you enter the lobby from the south door. I suggested to staff that they mark the step with caution tape (everything is white marble tile and it is difficult to distinguish the difference in levels) and they said it had been suggested and that management was against it. They also told me that the night before (the night we checked in, another woman had tripped on the step and fell (I met her that morning in the dining area).
I recently had shoulder surgery and it was on that shoulder that I landed. And of course, I have been contacted by a personal injury atty.

Please have management mark that step before someone is seriously injured.

I am sending out this complaint in regards to my stay at one of your location in Barrie Ontario , Canada.. On January the 26th my sister and I booked into this location .. First the lady at the front desk was far from being pleasant and a little short with me and the customer ahead of me but I brushed that off as having a bad day as some of us do have those days... My concern was with my room mainly . We decided to head out and upon returning we had a hard time getting into our room .. First off there was no door plate on the frame of the door to hold the door closed and lock properly, after a few attempts and hitting the door hard we were able to get into our room .. The safety bolt was falling off also.. we did not feel safe at all in this room .. we shoved a chair against the door so it would stay locked … The bathroom floor had many cracks on the tiles and the grout around the shower half of it was miss and the other didn't look all that great... I am very disappointed for the price of 175.00 I would have expected better... At this point I am not sure if I will ever use this chain of hotels …. Sincerely Sandra Harpe… I did mention it to the front desk upon leaving and the response I got was .. We will look into this... not even a sorry

Just to let you know this is going Viral on many Military Veteran's sight like VVA. VFW Etc.
Quality In Fort Dodge Iowa

Super 8 in Mishawaka Indiana recently switched to Quality Inn. My company subcontracted some of the renovations that we have still yet to be paid for. The hotel is filled with black mold. The electrical and plumbing was done by unlicensed people. It is very dangerous for the public to be in that building!!! I have photos that show 220 electrical wiring installed just behind the drywall. Photos of recepticals shoved in the wall and covered up without even being disconnected! A fire could happen any second. Floor joist were cut in half to run plumbing, that alone compromises the structures integrity. i have sent the these photos to Indiana state inspector. Corners were cut, cheap material was used, the owners are not trustworthy and very rude. Choice hotel might want to reconsider having their name associated with such an unsafe building! Someone could literally die just by hammering a nail into a wall, hitting a live wire!!! I urge you to take this complaint very seriously and take immediate action before something bad happens. All the workers stay sick while there because of the mold. Im filing a lien on the property and contacting all the appropriate contacts to hopefully prevent anyone from getting hurt.

The picture and words below were posted on FaceBook. If someone would please look into this matter and let me know, I would appreciate it. My father was VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) Past Department Commander for the State of Oregon and my mother was the VFW Ladies Auxiliary Past Department President for the State of Oregon. We support our flag and country and would be most unhappy if the posting on FaceBook is true. If, so, I will never again support Quality Inn motels. Thank you.

I think Quality Inn has a fabulous hotel chain, I ran across this on Facebook. This is not acceptable. I know a lot of people use your hotels, and I would hate to see your reputation tarnished because of some manager that doesn’t respect the flag. I know your company is better than that. That’s I thought I would bring this to your attention. See the picture below.

Quality Inn in Fort Dodge Iowa has a disgraceful Smerican Flag. They need to change it. The manager said it was no big deal. If they want our business, they will fix it. It's going viral on social media. The people have spoken. Boycott of your businesses starts immedistely.

GM.WA155@choicehotels.com
Seattle, WA
City Center off Johns St.

This is a copy of an email I have sent several times, no response as off yet.

To whom it may concern,

My wife, son and I stayed at your hotel beginning 12/28 thru 12/31. We stayed in room 408 with account number 625145808. Our check in was done by ARAPAD. The purpose of this email is to follow up with you regarding our concern with our stay. All 3 of us received small bumps on our hands, arms and neck. We did advise the front desk and was informed that they would speak with management. We heard nothing. Again we spoke to the from desk on our departure date and again was reassured that someone would speak with management, yet we still have not heard. We showed the desk clerk the bumps and she showed concern.

Might I add we have stayed at this hotel before and will most likely stay there again but the bumps concerned us. They did resemble bug bites, similar to bed bugs. We did take Benadryl once we arrived home and they have since disappeared.

The staff was very polite and rooms were clean when we arrived. Your location is ideal for our visits to Seattle. I do appreciate your attention to this email.

Have the day you deserve,

John Hill
PEAK Security
Jacks Urban Meeting Place
(J.U.M.P.)
Security Account Manager
P (208) 576-9682 M (208) 912-8510
john.hill@peaksecurity.com

The Quality Inn in Fort Dodge, Iowa is a disgrace to your chain of hotels. For months it has flown a tattered American flag that flies by one ringlet. When the manager was notified, it said it was no big deal. An out of town friend of mine that has stayed there before has said no more.

My stay was scheduled stay from 12/23/2018 to 12/26/2018, but I checked out at 12/24/2018 (asking for a full refund), due to the following reasons;
Overpowering musty smell, dirty vents within a/c & bathroom, pornographic images within guest directory book, and roaches. I convinced my wife that if there is a roach in our room, there are more roaches elsewhere in this hotel. We slept with the lights on, in efforts to deter any more roaches from crawling out in the open.
My family and I did stay in the room and I told my wife "babe it is so late and I cant safely continue to drive without some rest...lets just stay the night. I will surely complain tomorrow, demand a full refund, and find better hotel arrangements elsewhere...I will make it up to you I promise." My wife and my daughter were VERY reluctant, but we did stay the night. The next morning I had to go to a restaurant, because there was no way I was going to have my family eat at the hotel.
My in laws (Mark & Melissa Ferguson, I think they were in room #122) had similar complaints about their room as well (as they checked in after I did), so we all went directly back to the hotel and voiced our complaints to the front desk agent. My wife was so mad, she said to me "you complain...I'll pack things up because we are not staying one more night." Once I told the front desk agent about the roaches, she said "say no more". She did try to explain her role in efforts to try to compensate me, but I was adamant about cancelling the remainder of my reservation and receiving a full refund. After the front desk agent drew up the refund/cancellation paperwork, I signed off on it (left detailed info on my reasons for a full refund request), and I went back to my room to help my wife load up.
When I entered my room my wife shouted at me there's another {explicit} roach. I said where? and my daughter was on top of her bed pointing at it. My wife told me she killed it, so I immediately took a picture of it (and the other unsatisfactory findings) and showed it to the front desk agent. I even send picture messages to the front agent, for verification purposes. I told the front desk agent "Maam, I took pictures to show you I am not trying to lie to you or do any underhanded stuff." She told me thank you and promised me that she would surely send the pics to her superiors. The Front Desk Agent did apologize for my experience and tried to recommend another Quality Inn, but my Mother In Law said "No thank you...we'll find another hotel elsewhere."
I really wanted to try another Quality Inn, but I owed it to my wife and my In Laws better hotel accommodations, so we found another hotel (Hampton Inn) and made reservations. The Hampton Inn was more expensive, but the experience was flawless. My wife, daughter, In Laws, and I were pleased. I redeemed myself with my In Laws. I cant say that I would not use the Quality Inn again, but I am VERY hesitant on using Choice Hotels for family trips.
My initial efforts to impress my in laws went horribly wrong (hotel wise), I had to launder my clothes (near my sister in laws house), I bought roach defogger, and used it in our rental car and luggage bags, rescheduled plans, due to having to locate another hotel and its surrounding attractions, and used more gas driving around looking for a better hotel.
I hope this complaint serves Quality Inn well going forward. I know Choice Hotels are not 5 star, but the conditions I faced were 1 star...if that. Nobody should have to experience what my family and I did...especially paying customers. We do not pay for poor conditions...just economical accommodations. I have used Choice Hotels before and they have NEVER been like the Quality Inn in Duluth, so I know "it isn't an across the board" situation...more likely a specific location at it's poor property management.

I called about a week before Christmas for a room and I asked if a certain was available, was told it was so I requested that room but when we got there we were given a different room. When we got to the room and turned the tv on we were disappointed once again. It was about a 32 inch tv but the picture was only about half that. The desk clerk tried to fix it but couldn't. I have stayed in Quality Inns for years and have never been so disappointed. The hotel was in Portage, Indiana.

NEGATIVE ZERO STARS!!
First of all... I booked online, booking.com, I believe.
IT CLEARLY STATED THAT MY CARD WOULD NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL CHECK IN!!!
I planned to pay with cash. When I checked my account, I had already been charged!!! And then some!
MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS SHORT OVER $170.00!!!
I keep very good track of my account!!! I checked my w/d's & I learned that the charge was from Quality Inn!!! WHAT??? WHY???
I called the Quality inn where I booked a room in Asheville NC. And was completely shocked when I was informed that $100.00 damage deposit was added in case I had a party or smoked!!!! WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!!!!!
The woman with whom I spoke was very rude to me on the phone.
When I arrived to check in, she was even more rude to me in person! I could not locate my out of state ID.(which I later learned was left on a bus & thankfully turned in!) All that I had was my very old paper NC I'd. She extremely rudely informed me that I could not stay if I did not show a non local id.
I said "After you already ripped me off "f*****g one hundred dollars???"
She then threw me out in the cold rain with no clue of what I was going to do!!!
(I later received an email informing me that my debit card was declined!!!! That is BS!!!!! How could it have been declined if they already withdrew almost $200.00 without my knowledge???)
They had already stolen over $170.00 from it & and left me out in the cold rain!!
It took me a bit to find another room that I could afford. Actually... It was much less expensive, very comfortable, and accommodated me just fine.
They did not even mind that I only had my local paper ID!!!
I certainly wish that I had booked this hotel instead of the way that I was treated & RIPPED OFF by this horrible Quality Inn! And this other hotel will ALWAYS have my business when I have to stay in Asheville NC

On December 4 I checked in for two nights Tuesday Wednesday 2018. at the quality in 8200 palm prkwy oldando florida. Come to find out they charged me twice for those nights..I ve contact them Three times in regards to this with no results..
They stated they would credit my account but have failed to do so..

Your attention to this matter would be appreciated

stayed at quality inn and suites in surprise in room 318A that room is infested with bed bugs my husband and I got insect bites on all our body. the manager is aware of it and they didn't even bother to call us to ask us or for info. we travel a lot and stayed at your hotels many times this is a terrible experience for us. I have several photos of the insect bites I hope you do something about it. I will also contact hotels.com to advise them about the issue

I booked ar room on the 19th which is thanks giving week it was booked for Friday Saturday and Sunday but I decided to lo leave a day early I booked a ground floor sweet but when I got there I ended up with a 2nd floor sweet instead it was in computer I had ground floor reservation it happened to me last 2 times I stayed there I will not be staying there again if that is how it is going to be operating there the manager doesn't even answer the phone

On November 17 we arrived at BDL Airport in Hartford, CT. When we got our luggage we called the Quality Inn at 5 Ella Grasso Turnpike in Windsor Locks, CT. The desk clerk told us to go to door #5 at the airport and a shuttle would pick us up. We presumed (since he didn't tell us) that the shuttle would say Quality Inn on it. Finally a shuttle bus driver came to us because he had seen us waiting in the same place for a long time (30 minutes) and asked where we needed to go. He helped us get to the hotel. Snow was on the ground and this hotel's parking lot and driveway had not been plowed.
When we checked in, we were given Room 124. We have never stayed in a room that was so run down/seedy as this one. If it had not been 1:30 am, we definitely would have gone elsewhere.
Serious problems: Black mold (health issue) on the wall and curtains near the sliding glass doors (whole handles were smashed off). Smoke detector was hanging off the wall by one electrical wire (safety issue).
Other problems: Carpet torn and dirty, fixture on wall near bathroom there were 4 light bulbs, only one worked, rust in bath tub, tile dirty and discolored, fixture on sink was loose when handle was turned to get water it moved sideways, lamp shades torn and beat up, etc, etc, etc, We took pictures because we were so appalled and thought no one would believe us.
My husband and I didn't sleep well, but got up and were leery about the hot breakfast but decided to give it a try. Eggs, sausage, pancakes were ice cold. When we put cream in the coffee, it curdled. The desk clerk said we needed to shake the creamers and it would be o.k. --- never heard about shaking creamers.
We recently joined ChoiceHotels and that is why we chose the Quality Inn. It will be difficult for us to do so in the future. We only hope this hotel will be checked, and issues will be taken care of, or that you will shut it down until it is brought up to standard.

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Hemet during Thanksgiving and had the worst experience of my life. We reserved the room for Nov 21st-24th. We arrived at about midnight on the 22nd, checked in and was out of the room about 10am. We were gone the whole day and came back to the room about 11:30pm on the 22nd. At about 9am on the 23rd we found a bed bug in our bed. We started to check the room, my daughter had bights in her underarm. We decided that we needed to leave the room and not stay another night. My husband went to the lobby to inform the management of the issue. He very discreetly let them know what we found as to not start chaos in the hotel. They canceled our third night and told us that the bed bug came from "The Orientals that come to go shopping". My husband was appalled at that racist comment, but just asked for garbage bags so we could separate our things and do damage control and ensure we didn't bring anything home. While we were separating our things we found that the light was rapidly filling up with water and the roof was about to cave in. (We have video) While trying to thoroughly go through our things housekeeping kept coming to try to get us out to clean the room. When we let them know we were still separating our things and needed a little more time to properly seal everything we received a call from the manager yelling at my husband to leave the room, he has rebooked it and needed to get it ready for the next person. We were appalled and tried to tell him he cant rebook the room the roof was about to cave in and the room has bugs. It was unethical. He continued to yell at my husband and told him to hurry up. At this point it was about 11:30. I spent all day Saturday at a laundry mat washing and drying all our clothes. We drove 10hrs to see family and didn't even get to spend time with them because we had to spend our whole time cleaning our things. When I contacted the hotel about a refund for the inconvenience we had endured they told us we got the third night cancelled no charge and they would only give us an extra $25. That barley covers the laundry bill. I don't feel its fair that we spent $250 to stay somewhere that truly ruined our thanksgiving. When we contacted bookings.com they said that the hotel is denying having any bugs (I have pictures). Bookings.com suggested we contact cooperate to see if we can get more of a refund for the horrible experience we had.

Amanda Britton

I can not express how disappointed I am with Choice Hotels.
I recently paid for a night at an "anything but" Quality Inn located in Jacksonville, Fl.
I checked in around 3:00 p.m., went to a meeting and arrived at my room around 8:00 p.m. When entering the room I noticed abject FILTH! I called the front desk, spoke with Star and explained how bad the room was. Pee on the bathroom floor, no shower curtain, the rod in the shower had been pulled from the wall and left leaning against the toilet, used soap in the shower, the floor looked like it had not been vacuumed in weeks. I requested another room and was told there were none available. Star came to the room and hung up a shower curtain.
I told Star I wanted to check out and not be billed but she informed me I would still be charged. I slept in my car!

I sent the following email to Tia Duggan, the alleged general manager:
Unfortunately we both are cognizant that absolutely nothing will be done.
I am confident this is not an isolated incident and corporate should be apprised of the deplorable conditions.
It states very little for the gm to allow a staff member and or an employee to allegedly clean a room and leave it in the condition that I witnessed.
I called the front desk to inform the representative. She came up with a shower curtain, hung it up and seemed to be as surprised as I was concerning the conditions.
The shower bar was pulled out of the wall and leaning against the toilet! I would hope housekeeping should be a little more informed as to what to do, or to state the room needed work.
I asked Star for a different room, to no avail.
I stay between 150 and 200 nights a year at hotels and have witnessed virtually every condition. I am Lifetime Platinum with Marriott, Diamond with Hilton, affiliated with Laquinta, Holiday Inn and Choice hotels but have NEVER seen a room in this condition.
Your location was convenient for where I needed to be at 7:30 a.m.
At this juncture, I believe you should refund the cost I paid.

Tia Duggan essentially told me to F. O!

I have subsequently contacted and have had numerous responses from disenchanted subjects that wrote negative reviews on both TripAdvisor and Yelp and contacted an attorney to discuss a class action suit against Choice Hotels and this Quality Inn.

I have also been communicating with the Duval County Board of Health.

Gary Stuart

Walked in to hear cashier cheering at a guest she was no Angel dealing drugs out your lobby great employees.

We made reservations and stayed at you Quality Inn in Payson, UT. On November 15th for a one night stay. We Checked into our room and my wife and I noticed that it had a faint smell like stale cigarettes and that the fridge didn't work. The longer we stayed in the room the more we could smell the smoke. We went to the main desk and notified the girl working and to which she replied "what do you want me to do about it" Then she did offered a room change but it was late and we were both tired. We spent the night in the room. The smell continued to get stronger and next morning after we both had taken a showered the smell got really strong and the whole room smelled like stale cigarettes floating in water. We packed our bags and put the dogs in the car, We both went up to the front desk and talked to the person in charge. She sent a girl down to check the room while we waited, I asked her what they would do about it, to which she replied "Nothing". The other girl didn't come back and we needed to get on the road, I then asked for the number for the corporate offices which she gave us. While driving my wife called corporate offices four different time to talk to someone about the problem and each time while talking to a representative we would get cut off. and loose the connection. This is the first time we have stayed at this quality Inn and it will probably be the last time all together. We were both disappointed with the room and service we got.

My husband and I reserved a Non smoking room, room 128 which smelled of cigarettes, my husband and I after taking our luggage to our room let the front desk know of the odor.They came down to our room to check and said they would report it. We attempted to use the fridge and found it wasn't working later that night. After showering the next morning the odor became quite intense. And we went to the front desk to report it again and let them know about the fridge. They sent someone down to check the room again. My husband asked them if they were going to do anything about it and the lady at the front desk told us they were not.He then asked for corporate's phone number. Needless to say Quality Inn will not be recommended by us to anyone. Even more so after being charged for the room which was said to be Non Smoking (which was hard to breath in being a non smoker) and receiving a charge for our pets to stay. And then not receiving any kind of help for the matter. We tried to call customer service 3 times after check out and were cut off every time when we were able to get through the computer prompts to the appropriate person. Reimbursement would be greatly appreciated. Not a membership to your hotel club.
Tina France

Should have read reviews prior to staying.
NO shower curtain.
Pole in shower was torn from wall.
Bath floor many stains.. PEE?
Carpet was disgusting, not vacuumed in probably months.
NOTHING quality about this property.

Room Tip: DON'T stay here!

I made a reservation for 2 rooms for Nov 23. I cancelled it today only to be told that it was non-refundable. The actual seller is agoda.com. I filed a cancellation with them also. They sent me a reply telling me that it was non-refundable. That is stealing.

The quality inn in Williamsburg VA off of Richmond, if i could gove this place 0 stars i would the manager completly ripped us off. She agree 200 a week and we paid $877 dollars to stay for a month which she tried kicking us out with false claims before our time and and cheated us out of the money she owed us. I need a response immediately

We book a couple of days at your Quality Inn in Dunn, NC. The hotel and the rooms where absolutely horrible. Our room stunk the carpet felt like syrup was poured on it, the bathroom was horrible all lamps where rusted and shades yellow a ripped. The beds where old and I didn't dare take off the sheets to look under afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep. We are Choice Hotel members and I've never stayed at such a horrible nasty place. Quality Inn will never be my choice again. The one we stayed at in Roanoke Rapids was not much better.

I am emailing and I hope that someone takes my complaint seriously. The experience I had at one of the Quality Inns was terrible however the treatment I received from the customer concerns department was even worse. I recently booked a room at one of the Quality Inns in Chandler Arizona. The room was booked as a surprise for my husbands birthday. We arrived at the hotel at 4pm check in and was told the room wasn’t ready due to recent carpet removal and that we would have to wait at least an hour to check in. My husband and I left the hotel and drove around trying to waste time. After the hour we returned and were once again told we would have to wait another 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes passed we asked again if the room was ready and were told we would have to wait an additional 30 minutes. We were getting a little agitated by this time. I want to make it very clear that the front desk woman Vickie was doing her best to fix the problem. She was all by herself trying to run the whole hotel. She was calling management and running up and down stairs trying to get things moving. She was amazing and deserves props for all she did. She finally was able to get us a room on the bottom floor. When we entered the room we were immediately hit by the strong, over powering mildew, and mold smell. The smell was so intense that we both got an instant headaches. Not wanting to complain again we tried to stay in the room, however my husband out of concern for our health decided to tell Vickie and she immediately told us to leave the room. She then worked to get us a refund. Other customers there told us the hotel was experiencing leaks which we already knew must have been the case. However with everything that happened my surprise birthday gift for my husbands was ruined and we left with pounding headaches and coughs. My husband called his boss who deals in remediation and mold and he said that we may have to go to the hospital if the headaches worsen and to bring our lawyers. This of course we did not do because we are not sue happy, however when we called the customer concern line the people their including management could care less about our situation. In fact their way of trying to remedy or make up for the terrible birthday experience was to sign us up for your rewards program to earn points through future stays in their hotels....really? With the way we were treated and the lack of sympathy or concern we will not be staying at choice hotels. We weren’t seeking “freebies” by complaining but having someone associated with their hotels show a little care would have been nice. It would have showed that their company cares about their customers. Needless to say we were extremely disappointed in quality inn and choice hotels. I sent an email also to complain and have yet to receive a response...shocking :(

While staying at the quality inn at new market Virginia we had no or poor internet service. when we called the front desk multiple times the gentleman at the front desk told me that we would have to call the internet service provider. This is unacceptable. As a paying customer I don't think that it was my responsibility to contact them.

Stayed at Quality Inn in Troy, Alabama. It was the worst motel I have ever stayed in the U.S.
My observations - Peeling paint both inside the room and outside.
Electrical outlet on front wall needed light bulbs.
Light above the sink was not working.
The shower head leaked.

Carpet at door was frayed.
Large cockroach was found just out side the door.
Overall condition and cleanness of the room made me want to leave, but it seemed to have the only vacancies. in town.
There was a football town and all other motels were booked.
One positive thing was that the sink area was clean.

The lobby was very unattractive - sparsely furnished. Couch's seemed to have had better days. Cleanliness was also an issue.
We left about 7 a.m. Most of the other travelers had already gone. I can only guess why.

I will not stay a Quality Inn again.

I paid 72$ off my debit card and they took 300$ from me instead of the 72$.

My mom stayed at Quality Inn in Griffin Ga. She is paraplegic and stayed in a handicapped room. Her legs are paralyzed, and the bed was too high. I stayed with her and helped her get in bed with extreme difficulty (using a sliding board which she also uses at home). She considered spending the night in the chair. Only someone who can stand can get in that bed easily, which is not appropriate for a handicapped room. If she had needed to get up during the night to go go the bathroom I would have had to help her get out of bed, and she said she would have spent the rest of the night in the chair. At home she can transfer from the wheelchair to the bed by herself. Other than the bed height she liked the room. When in her wheelchair, the bed was almost as high as her shoulder. That is not appropriate for a handicapped room.

We booked a stay at the Quality Inn in Cranberry Township Pennsylvania in July 2018. The reservation was for the weekend of September 14 thru the 16th for my class reunion. The policy was a nonrefundable booking which i had no reason to cancel. However the week prior we had hurricane Florence predicted to hit our home area in Virginia. I called the hotel to cancel and they said the contract was nonrefundable. Under any other circumstances I could understand their reasoning but a life threatening situation is out of my control. I gave them a week notice which was more than enough time to book the room to someone else.I will use another hotel in the future when traveling to the Cranberry area.

We stayed at the Hinesville GA hotel during hurricane Florence. We had two cats. Both cats were 100% indoor cats that were flea free.

We returned home on Monday of this week. Today we found fleas on one of the cats and immediately began flea treatment.

we stayed in room 311 at the hotel. The carpet was was very dirty. Our socks and feet turned black after walking on it. the room needs to be treated by a exterminator to get rid of the fleas and the carpet definately needs to be shampood. or steam cleaned.

New mattresses and comforters are nice but bringing home fleas is the pits.

After $600 plus spent for the week we are NOT happy.

Ed Hover

We recently stayed in Huron on September 16-20th. I had reserved a Queen room. My husband and I went to the room assigned, Room 115. It was quite small and we politely asked the woman at the desk (dark hair with glasses), if we could upgrade to a suite? She said no. We said we had stayed in one before and would like to again. Mind you, there was 2 cars in the parking lot. Fair week was over, so that couldn't be an issue. She said no, we weren't Diamond members and it wasn't possible. Ok, so we spent the night in that room. There was NO plug to use the bathtub, which is what I like to bath in. The bathroom sink stopper didn't work and the bar wasn't attached so you could pull the whole thing out of the sink. We were placed beneath a spotlight on the outside of the hotel. I have a sleep disorder, so there was no way to block out the light in the room. We were also placed next to the ice machine which is extremely noisy. The next morning we went downstairs and complained and asked to be moved. AGAIN, we asked if we could upgrade to a suite. She said, NO, as I said yesterday, you aren't a Diamond member. We don't even know what that is, but let me ask you this. Wouldn't you like to rent an empty room?? Her demeanor was cold and there was ZERO hospitality. I then asked to be moved across the hall to the other side of the motel so there wouldn't be a light on the building. She said, there aren't any Queens on that side. REALLY??? I seriously doubt that. Finally, she caved in and gave us a double Queen on the side I requested. BTW, again there was no plug for the bathtub, so we went to the store and purchased one. In the future I will give serious thought before staying at a Quality Inn. I would at least expect a friendly greeting. Is that so hard? Susan Yakus

We booked one room at Quality Inn 114 Route 28 Kingston NY 12401 for Sep. 1, 2018 for one night, the booking include
01 SEP 18 - SATURDAY
FONE 845-339-3900 CANCEL 01 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
FAX 845-338-8464
GUARANTEED LATE ARRIVAL
CONFIRMATION 29313409
We got smoking room (I never smoke in my life) due to overbooking, all hotels in the area were sold out so we had to stay in the room with open windows all night and it was a miserable night. I am requesting a refund of $167.31 my payment to credit card (xxxxx7558), Quality Inn invoice shows account 608269617 room# 271.
Simon Markowicz

I submitted a complaint on Friday August 31, 2018 about not speaking to the manager (Shannon) at Quality Inn in Valparaiso Indiana. I called her several times and she made no attempt of calling me back. I did receive message on Monday September 3 from Ron (520) 833-9200 who he said was from corporate office. I called back and within 5 minutes and talked to Ron. he was offering me $50.00 credit. I told him I don't want the credit that I wanted my $273.28 refunded to my credit card. He kept saying you can use the credit. I kept telling him I don't want the credit. Ron says let talk to my supervisor (Lenny) he puts me on hold for a brief moment. Ron gets back on the phone and says "this unheard of but my supervisor is willing to give you $75.00 credit. As I explained to Ron I don't want the credit. He kept saying but why. I finally asked to speak to his supervisor. Lenny gets on the phone and I could barely hear him. I hung up. I'm really tired of the running around. All I want is my refund.

No hot water, refused refund, better business bureau contacted, not disclosed at point of payment.

I had reservations at Quality Inn in Valparaiso Indiana on august 16- 19 to drop our daughter for school. after we checked in and went to unlock door. the bedspreads were stained and it smelled like smoke. I went back to the front desk and explained to them and they gave me another room. again that room was dirty and smelled like smoke. I went back to the front desk and asked for a refund. its been two weeks and I haven't been refunded. I've called three time including today. I have talked to samatha twice and she was going to leave a message to Shannon the manager. Shannon has not called me back. I called again today and talked to a monica and she was going to leave a message to Shannon.

Alex Flores
5203490225

I would like to make mention of a few things I found disturbing while at Quality Inn, Walker, Michigan, and hope they will be addressed.

The vent in the bathroon appeared to be filthy. The sink in the room backed up to the top when used for any length of time. The air conditioner/ heater cover was busted up badly and looked like a piece of junk. There was a burned out lightbulb in the nightstand nearest the bathroom. The internet was so weak I had to go down to the front lobby in order to use it. There were spider webs all over the staircase rails leading to the second floor. There was no fruit available for breakfast, to the dismay of several customers. The eggs and gravy were almost cold. All unnecessary. Paying attention to detail is important in your business.

The front desk girl, Lola, was very nice and helpful. Her kindness was appreciated.

All of these items can be verified. I doubt any of these have been rectified. We were in Room 208 for one night.

Thank you for your time and prompt attention to this matter

Dear Customer service

I would like to share with you the most horrific experience I have ever had to endure, during my stay at the Quality Inn Grand suites located at 100 Kellogg Road in Bellingham, WA. On August 1st and 2nd 2018.

It all began when I booked the hotel through my Choice App under my name (Wendy Picken), as I always do. When my family and I arrived at the hotel on August 1st to check in, I had forgotten my credit card at home in Alberta, so we used my fiancée’s visa…his name is Vining Wolff. I noticed at the top of the receipt, that the desk clerk had deleted my name and put in Vining Wolff. I asked politely for it to be changed back to my name as it originally stated because I wanted to get the choice points and also I needed the receipt in my name to use for tax purposes. The property owner/manager KYLE came out to the desk and said “NO” he would not change it and continued to be extremely rude and nasty to me. I finally got angry and said to him that I would never stay at this hotel again and he then yelled at me and told me to get out!! I said sorry, we have already booked and paid for the night and we have done nothing wrong and we are staying. Then, I left and went to the room. As I arrived in the room, the phone rang and it was KYLE. He yelled at me “Your credit card was declined and if you are not here in 10 minutes to pay the bill I am calling the cops!!!!” I was absolutely appalled and shocked as we had already checked in with Skylar and paid and everything was fine. So my fiancé and I went back to the front desk and called the bank. The bank told us that the credit card was fine and the payment had already gone through. Turns out the front desk had the wrong credit card on our account, it was somebody else’s card that was declined not ours and it was Kyle and Skylar’s fault. KYLE did not apologize or even show his face. Furthermore, they also had my address mixed up with my fiancée’s address. In the meantime, while we were dealing with this mess, a sweet little old lady came up to the desk to check in. She was upset that they raised her rate by $50 because the hotel was filling up. That didn’t seem fair at all, but manager KYLE and SKYLAR didn’t care and said she would be billed anyway because it was too late in the day to cancel the reservation. They were so rude and ignorant to that sweet lady!! I think the customer satisfaction plaque that hangs on the front desk wall should be burned and discarded because KYLE and SKYLAR don’t have a clue as to what customer service is. To make matters worse, our room somehow magically did not get cleaned that day…….funny how that happened. Also, the air conditioning didn’t work and the beds were horribly hard. After we had checked out and left, I checked my CHOICE app and it said that our August 1 & 2 reservation had been cancelled. Which told me that I was not getting my points and that Kyle really didn’t want me to fill out the survey regarding our stay. This was without a doubt the absolute worst experience of my life. I do not understand how a person with KYLE’S attitude can possibly manage a hotel. Customer service should always be top priority. KYLE really needs to take MANY human relations courses and learn how to be polite and helpful. I called Choice and complained about how I was treated at the hotel and the Choice representative was so kind and helpful. He apologized for Kyle’s outrageous behavior and gave me the points that I was supposed to earn for that 2 night stay. I travel all over the world all the time and I am a diamond status member with choice, but I will never again stay at the Quality Inn Grand Suites in Bellingham, WA. I would very much appreciate a gift card or credit for a free night stay at any Quality Inn to compensate for the horrible experience my family and I had to endure. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Wendy Picken
780-799-3309

Though I made a reservation at another hotel, I have also been a frequent guest at your hotels across the USA. I asked a question of one of your associates and the response was so horrifying that I thought you should read it. He does mention in this email that he is associated with your company. My question to him was: "My children are going to Purdue University. I had made a reservation earlier and did not know the dates that they would be permitted to access the dorms. Now that I have the date, I want to change my reservation for my children. My husband and I will be staying both nights, but my children will only be staying one night. Would you please advise me as to how I might change the reservation, thus eliminating one night from their reservation.
Thank you in advance.

-----Original Message-----
From: gm <gm@hotellaf.com>
To: Potterf <Potterf@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 2, 2018 11:59 am
Subject: Reservations At TravelLodge Lafayette

Good Afternoon,

We have received your request to change your reservation for only 1 room while you are here visiting Lafayette for Purdue. I cannot begin to explain how Ridiculous your request seemed for multiple reasons. There are some questions you should ask yourself as an American Consumer, which i can gladly take your through.

While making this reservation did you check on the policy for cancellations and/or changes?
If the answer to this question is yes proceed, if not then you are 1 of thousands of stupid Americans that are some of the dumbest consumers in the world. How many days in advance can i make changes or cancel? Is there a cost associated with this? Am i ready for the consequences of having cancellation fees charged? Am i too good to follow these rules? Are they not plain and simple? Will a hotel with 121 rooms that operates 365 days a year and sees about 10,000 people a year going to make a exception for me , because i agreed to the cancellation and change policy but now i want to screw them and save my money. This hotel saved this room for me for this date when they could have probably sold to others and secured funds which is why a business operates. Honestly i can go on and on but it boils down to this regardless of how you feel about it. If you are within your cancellation period go to your reservation on the site which you reserved on and cancel. If you are past the cancellation then tough luck; your money is now the hotels. ( we pretend its the hotels and i just work here , but if you do the research im king big dingaling at this hotel and family.) On a last note i would like to say how disappointing it is that you represent yourself as a purdue parent and such a terrible consumer. I guess any buffoon can get into purdue nowadays.

I hope this message finds you well, and if by any chance you have any issues when you show up to my property and either my maroon or brown car are right here under the canopy, that means im physically at the property and would love to discuss this any further face to face. Just ask for Jimmy or Jimesh. My father in law or wife might be at the front desk but they will guide you right to me.

On a last note , if you would like to stay at any one my family or I's Properties in Lafayette, you can always contact the

Quality Inn Lafayette
Super 8 Lafayette
Motel 6 Lafayette
Baymont Inn and Suites
Laquinta Inn and Suites
or
the Campus Inn .

Thanks again for your time and money which i can say will be going toward my children's tuition and hopefully one day your kid can work for mine.

With Reguards,
Jimmy

765 447 4142

Dear Customer service

We arrived on Aug 1, 2018 at 5:00 we were sent to Room 112, this room was not cleaned, beds not made wet towels on the bathroom floor, we booked a room with a king sized bed, no king sized bed. we were sent to Room 119, no king sized bed. We were sent to Room 202, finally a king sized bed. This was all very annoying, we went to relax. There are so many motels in the area we will never book a room at another Quality Inn in Port Clinton or any where else . How can you use the work quality.
Ruth Bennett

We checked into the motel at 3:oopm on Friday the 4th of Aug The front desk lady was not very friendly. they put us in room 860 going up to our room the elevater was very dirty and slow and old, the room was terrible,there was wrappers under bed and under hidebed along with the romote, crumbs in the coushins of hidebed, there was big patch marks in the walls no decorations at all, bed sheets had small stains.toilet paper was empty no extra ones, dust everywhere, balcony had one chair which was so dirty, sliding doors did not slide without a tug which was disgisting dirty, towels where clean but just kinda thrown on the rack. and the room smelled like smoke! i went down and complained and the front desk lady moved us rooms. the next room was 360 it was alittle better, very dusty. tub mat was black did not dare to stand on it, shower had no drip of hot water could not even begin to shower, needed valve replaced, balcony and slididng doors needed cleaned and fixed, no kleenex. our stay at this place was just terrible, i work in a motel and i would be so embarrsed to rent these rooms. the carpet was also filthy, I went to use the lobby bathroom and there was no toilet paper in it. On a good note.....breakfast was very good and plentyful!

We stayed at your property in Irondale Alabama and the floors were absolutely filthy we were there for the funeral of my 93-year-old father when my wife got out of the shower and walked on the floor her feet turn black so I took a washrag and swipe across the floor and was absolutely a palled away the floors were not cleaned very unacceptable when I went to the office and complain to the manager he accused me of being racial and used a race at me I did not Appreciate it

I book a room with Book.com for $92.75 at Quality Inn International Dr Orlando FL. I cancel the room a minute later and got a confirmation number. My card was charge $92.75. I called Quality and they said to call Book.com. Book.com said they called Quality and they would not refund my money. I called a minute later so they were not out a booking. Quality got my money and rented to room again and got that money.
I will not stay at another Quality Inn or book a room thur Book.com and will tell everyone how I got took.

Quality In General Manager (Mafu Patel--Chad) approved cancellations for 2 hotel night
reservations---verbally promised to process credit to my credit card to my employee booking
agent ID90--(phone:877-298-5233 or 817-767-4041) First credit was for computer booking error
with wrong reservation date $65.55. Second credit was for $77.58 for Sunday 7/29/18 cancellation
phoned in to General Manager Chad at hotel desk and ID90 on Thursday 6/26/18 several days prior
to CANCELLATION DEADLINE PROVIDED ON CONFIRMATION. When ID90 attempted to process
the two credits Quality Inn management denied approval--a deliberate lie.
Please help correct this injustice and unfair customer service practice!
ID() Booking numbers: 88072566 and 88072841

Me and my 3 sisters booked 2 rooms at the Quality Inn(MD300) and we paid extra for non-smoking rooms. Both rooms had heavy smoke smell which I told the person at the front desk. The TV in one of the rooms didn't work so the next morning they moved us to another room since we were staying for 2 days. The TV came on for about an hour and then we could hear but had no picture. The TV in the other room was very fuzzy so you couldn't enjoy the TV. The carpet was very soil and had only 1 working light. It was hard sleeping because the bar and lounge had parties both nights and the music was really loud. Around 2 to 3 AM other tenants was outside of our door and were very loud. When we checked out we explained all our concerns to Lyndi and she was extremely rude. We told her we wanted our money back for the non- smoking room and she said we weren't charged any additional fee for non -smoking room. We explained to her when we made the reservations on- line that there were additional fee to reserve non-smoking she said that wasn't true. My nephew was also stayed there and told her he had paid more for a non-smoking room.an she said we were incorrect. I told her I wasn't going to argue with her. I will never every stay in another one of your hotels and I have always stated at a Choice Hotel and was always very happy until this experiennce.

Pagosa Springs Quality Inn. I ended up with spider bits on my back and arm. I stayed there 7-24-18. The bugs were reported to the front desk clerk. He asked me if I found the spider. He said he was sorry and did not know who he was going to report the incident to of the management staff. Did not ask how I was or if I was in pain and showed no comparison for my situation. No one has called me as a courtesy follow up. This warrants a complaint to the local health department. TV was not working and cord from the phone handel was disconnected. There was black substance in the corner of the bathroom.

Ladies reserved two rooms with interior common door. Arrived early and reminded desk that is what was requested. At 3:00 official check in no room with adjoining door.
One Room on second floor at top of stairs had uncontrollable cold air. Very cold for person whose bed was next to AC
Second room had moderate AC and I could not find thermostat on wall.
Dining room had only one AC working. When reported to desk. Employee stated that QI knew it was not working.
Date of stay:: Sat July 14 to Monday July 16, 2018
Location; Northampton, MA
Cell 781-733-7445
Kathy@organicplantmagic

My husband booked the hotel and The hotel was horrible I Do not recommend it at all. firstly the room was dirty, the sheets had stains on them and when we told the the front desk lady she was extremely rude, we told the front desk lady if she could change the sheets, after waiting for it about 15 minutes, she arrived and said that I was wrong about the stains and claimed that it was the "detergent" that made the sheets look stained. Of coarse it wasn’t the detergent that stained it, you could tell that the stains were black like as if it was dirty. She did not change the sheets and instead gave us another room, that we did not ask for, the room was a two bed room, it was only me and my husband so we thought it was not necessary for us. She then raised her voice and I quote said "don't give me attitude" she was very rude to her customers who only wanted the sheets to get changed, it was an easy fix and she was being very difficult, she then walked alway when I said that she can't say that especially to a customer, and she walked away angrily without an explanation, she then came back and said we’ve given you a refund, my husband and I look at each other confused, we hadn’t even asked for a refund. We were very disappointed. Thankfully we ended up finding a really nice hotel 5 minutes away from the horrific quality inn. It was the CHANDLER SOUTHGATE hotel, and let me tell you, it’s a few dollars more but the customer survive heir is amazing they treat you with kindness and respect, the hotel is nice and clean, so DO NOT GO TO QUALITY INN the customer service was horrible, the room is small and dirty, and the bed is not clean. If you want your customers to be happy and have a good experience then hire a better front desk lady at the chandler location. She was very rude and raised her voice and me and pretty much did whatever she wanted with our stay she did not give us a choice. She made the stay about her and took the easy way out like a bad employee instead of fixing the problem and coming to good terms. I will never be staying here again and I’m going to post bad reviews on as many websites as I can and spread the word to all my friends co workers and family. The lady was horrible and she does not deserve to be working for quality inn when there can be someone else who can make the stay right.

I staying in a quality inn in alantic city. It was the 328 E White horse pike, Absecon, Nj 08205 location. We booked a stay there for July 1st-July 5th. And ended up wanting to not stay there even one night. We checked July 2nd first thing in the morning. And here is why... we walked in expecting a hotel and got a motel? We walked up flights of stairs to our room on a 95+ degree day. There was trash in front of the door of our room. We walked in and the bed comforter and sheets were wet. At this point we were disappointed but trying to make the best of our vacation. We politely went to the front desk to ask for new sheets and were told a maid would change our sheets and take the dirty ones. And then proceeded to the beach. We get back like 7 hours later and walk into our room with the dirty bedding still on the floor and no clean ones. So my boyfriend goes down to the front desk and explains what happened. The associate gives him a new one which is always dirty with many stains. He takes the down to the front desk again and was told there were no more sheets available?? Which seems impossible for a hotel? There should always be clean bedding available. So we had to sleep on a bare bed all night. We also got no towels or wash cloths and asked for those the same time as the new bedding the first time we went down there. So that night we were already looking for a new hotel to check into because of all this inconvenience. With it being July 4th week it was almost impossible. We woke up first thing in the morning and started packing our bags to check out immediately and as I’m packing up a cockroach crawls out from under the bed near my foot. That right there was the absolute last straw. We basically ran out of there to the front desk fuming. We go tell the associate at the front desk and he apologized and tried to put us in a new room? Of course we were disgusted and never wanted to step foot in there again. We checked out and he wouldn’t even give us a full refund only for the remaining days we didn’t stay. Which I think is absolutely since our stay was so horrid. This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I’m at upset with the lack of cleanliness and at the fact we couldn’t receive a full refund. I don’t normally file complaints but I felt like I had to voice just how embarrassing that hotel experience was. Our quality inns here in canton Ohio were never that bad so we didn’t expect any of this. I have pictures and a video to show our experience as well but it will not let me attach. If there’s is another way to send them I would like to do that. Thank you

I am not one to complain but after thinking about it for a couple of days, I feel I need to say something. I usually stay at Quality Inns or LAQuintasbso I was very disappointed. If it had not been late, I would have left to find another hotel. My sister and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Lake Park, Georgia. After giving us the key card to our room, we go there and the room was not cleard or made up. We went to eat and came back. A broom was left by our door and the television didn’t work (had to call the office). When I took a wash cloth to wash my face, it was badly stained. I asked the cleaning lady for another one and it had a hole in it. I didn’t say anything.
I’m not asking for an refund but I would like a discount for a future stay.
Sandra Straub
(772) 529-7800

I staying in a quality inn in alantic city. It was the 328 E White horse pike, Absecon, Nj 08205 location. We booked a stay there for July 1st-July 5th. And ended up wanting to not stay there even one night. We checked July 2nd first thing in the morning. And here is why... we walked in expecting a hotel and got a motel? We walked up flights of stairs to our room on a 95+ degree day. There was trash in front of the door of our room. We walked in and the bed comforter and sheets were wet. At this point we were disappointed but trying to make the best of our vacation. We politely went to the front desk to ask for new sheets and were told a maid would change our sheets and take the dirty ones. And then proceeded to the beach. We get back like 7 hours later and walk into our room with the dirty bedding still on the floor and no clean ones. So my boyfriend goes down to the front desk and explains what happened. The associate gives him a new one which is always dirty with many stains. He takes the down to the front desk again and was told there were no more sheets available?? Which seems impossible for a hotel? There should always be clean bedding available. So we had to sleep on a bare bed all night. We also got no towels or wash cloths and asked for those the same time as the new bedding the first time we went down there. So that night we were already looking for a new hotel to check into because of all this inconvenience. With it being July 4th week it was almost impossible. We woke up first thing in the morning and started packing our bags to check out immediately and as I’m packing up a cockroach crawls out from under the bed near my foot. That right there was the absolute last straw. We basically ran out of there to the front desk fuming. We go tell the associate at the front desk and he apologized and tried to put us in a new room? Of course we were disgusted and never wanted to step foot in there again. We checked out and he wouldn’t even give us a full refund only for the remaining days we didn’t stay. Which I think is absolutely since our stay was so horrid. This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I’m at upset with the lack of cleanliness and at the fact we couldn’t receive a full refund. I don’t normally file complaints but I felt like I had to voice just how embarrassing that hotel experience was. Our quality inns here in canton Ohio were never that bad so we didn’t expect any of this. I have pictures to show our experience as well but it will only let me upload one. I also have a video if you have a way I can send that in. Thank you

On 7-15-2018 I stood for one night at the Quality Inn in 1914 Julian R. Allsbrooks Hwy in Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
(252) 537-9927
GM.NC556@choicehotels.com

I was taking a shower and nasty water from the drain was coming up because the tub drain was clogged, I called the front desk at 8pm and they told me that they could not help me until the morning they offer to move me to another room but it was to much of an inconvenience so we stood but my wife was not pleased and told me she does not want to stay in any of your hotels please reply thank you samuel Maldonado 3212867463 maldonadosamuel@rocketmail.com

I would rate your company as a 0. Walked into your establishment wanting to get a room for the night. While waiting for 5 min and 2 of your employees right behind the counter saw us and never even acknowledged our existence. Then one of the employees answered her personal phone which was the last straw. We walked out. I’ve been in the service business for 30 yrs and I’ve never been treated that way if I did I wouldn’t have a job!!

Dear Mr./Mrs,

I made a Reservation on July 1st via Expedia for the Hotel Quality In at international Drive,8300 Jamaican CT Orlando FL 32819. Reservation day from 3 -8 July. Itinerary #7362840057820. Then, I received on July 3 an email from Expedia that my reservation will be hold on up to 11:30 am just before taking my flight to Orlando. Expedia referred me to contact the property. See print screen below. To ensure my stay at Orlando before my flight I made a reservation for Hotel Quality Inn Orlando Airport. Itinerary number#7363454940300; Reservation day from 3 -8 July. In the meanwhile I contacted directly Hotel Quality In at International Drive for the booking. Once my directly booking was confirmed at Hotel Quality Inn at International Drive I called immediately Hotel Quality Inn Orlando Airport to cancel the booking. The receptionist said OK. To my surprise I went to my credit card statements and I saw that I was charged the whole stay. How is it possible that my room was charged and I called to cancel the room booking? And also how do the Hotel charged me and I do not show! Why didn't the receptionist report that? Why could the hotel send an email if they see that I didn't show up. I don't understand. Why has nobody (re)-called or send an email that I do not show and asking why. And when I call Expedia and also Hotel Quality Inn Orlando Airport again for the room cancellation, why was the room not cancelled at the moment I called again after I noticed that the room was charged? Expedia informed that Hotel Quality Inn Orlando Airport denied to refund the money even though I stayed in the same hotel chain. I would like to know how can I get my refund?

Looking forward for your earliest reply I remain.
Best regards,

Earlene Laken

To whom it concerns,

On July 1st and 2nd we had book a room with the Quality Inn located at 10 Polito Ave, Lyndhurst, NJ, 07071. We had booked this room for our sons birthday. First off I do not know how you could allow your name on that franchise. One of the reasons we booked it was for the pool and when we got there the pool was so full with people you couldn’t even swim. When we inquired about this at the front desk they told us it was a public pool and people pay to swim there. If we had known this we would have not booked our vacation there. We decided to give it time and maybe it will clear up. We procede to go to the room and to our surprise in 90 degree weather the air conditioner was barley working. When we said something to the front desk they told us that all the rooms were booked and to wait a little for it to cool down because the housekeeper just turned it on. After a while it cool it down a little so we decided to go to try the pool. This is where the major complaint comes in, when we arrived at the pool there were people with beer bottles partying everwhere. My son and his cousin were able to get in the pool but kept getting pushed around. After that my son could not swim and was walking over to where his father and I were when he almost stepped on a beer bottle cap. Thank god I had gotten up to walk over to them when I spotted the bottle cap and told my son to watch out. That could have been a major lawsuit if my son got hurt and I do know this because I work for a corporate lawyer. The pool area was disgusting broken glass everwhere and people partying. One person told us we were lucky we weren’t there on Saturday because they had to call the cops. We went back to our room spent the night there miserable because the air conditioner still wasnt working properly. In the morning we decided to give it one more shot benefit of the doubt basically. That day was our sons birthday and we just wanted him to have a great day. Well the pool ended up being closed because they had to clean up from allowing the public to use it. My son was so upset and started to cry thats when we decided to leave. We called expedia where we book through and they tried to talk to the franchise owners but the front desk said they were unavailable and could not refund us our money back. Expedia was the only ones who help us get another room across the street at the Courtyard by the Marriott. I have stayed at Quality Inns before and never had problems like we occured here. I know it is a franchise but your corporate name is being represented in an unprofessional manner. I am surprised your company would allow this. Our family travels alot and we will never use your hotel again. We have contacted the better business bureau and explained everything to them and I am also speaking with the corporate lawyer I work for in regards to what actions we can take to get a refund and also how we can explore other options so the the public knows how deplorable the conditions are there and other family’s will not have to endure this. I am truly disappointed that a major corporation like yourselves would allow this.

Christina Sinibaldi

We stayed at the 110 E Frontage Road Quality Inn in Aiken SC on 6/15/18. The room was FILTHY! Wouldn’t give any stars if possible.

Flat out filth under the fridge. Moved the nightstand to plug in my laptop, only to find more filth. The floors were dirty with dead bugs here and there… And best of all… there were small spots of human crap on the bathroom walls! I didn’t figure that out until after I had eaten something that made me very ill (nothing to do with the motel) and couldn’t easily leave or we would have. All the walls were gross, the chair in the room was filthy and there was a “roach” (as in marijuana!!) on the nightstand.

The walkway outside our door reeked of dog urine and there was a huge gap under the door. Had to place a towel in front of the door to keep the odor out. Tho the room had its own stench. Even the pillows reeked – like dirty construction workers. The place was disgusting.

Someone had set the parental control on the TV. When my husband called to ask about that, he was basically told “Oh well”. The wifi is 100% unsecured, plus we never could connect.

There was a motorcycle show there that weekend that I directly asked about because they were drunk and rowdy. The person working that day, Pat, flat out told me, “They are not staying at the hotel”. Huge lie. How can anyone lie to customers like that!?! I needed to be up at 5 am, but the bikers kept me awake until 2 am. We called about the noise - that helped for about 30 mins. :(

And we had to pay $40 for the dogs. My little dogs are far cleaner than room 117!

This is more than a maid issue, so please don't just push it all off on them. They probably are not given enough time to thoroughly clean as needed and they have nothing to do with lack of proper upkeep.

I have images but cannot get google to download them. I can text them to you if you’d like.

Gina Dyches

The message might be alittle long because I have to explain what happen that lead to my complaint.
So on Monday 5-25-18 I woke up before the rest of my family around 8am and decide to check out the breakfast you guys offered to see if it was something my family and I would be interested in eating. So I walked over to the front desk and took a look. So I decided my family and I would eat here. I ask the gentleman at front desk what time breakfast ended. He told me 10:30am. So at this point I took the car and fill up the gas tank and clean out the car to give my family a little bit more time to sleep. Granted I was told 10:30am. After I finish up, I came back to the hotel, woke my family up and we headed down to the lobby just before 9am. When we get into the lobby it was very busy! We were able too grab the only table left in the corner, which was filthy and I had to wipe off myself. So when we went up to get food there was nothing left. Not even waffle batter to make a waffle. I walk over and ask Damien (I think that’s her name, she’s a young bigger black lady) if she was going to fill the buffet back up. She turn to me and said breakfast is almost over and then just walked away. It’s 9:10am ! At this point I’m upset how she just talk to me and that the gentleman at the front desk told me 10:30. At this point I’ve been waiting 10 min to even ask the lady for more food and there was other people waiting as well. I asked the gentleman why he told me 10:30am and he looked me right in my eye and said he didn’t which I know he did! At this point I asked to speak with a manger. The manger came out and I explained my situation. He was very apologetic and said he would talk with Damien. About 10 min later Damein filled the breakfast buffet back up. While I was eating the manger came back and apologized again. We shuck hands and I thanked him for talking care of the situation.
So later on that evening we came back to the room and decided to watch TV then to come to find out the TV wasn’t working.(it wasn’t getting a signal from the cable box). I called front desk and asked if the cable was out. She said she would check the tv in the lobby and call me back and let me know if the cable was out. But after 30 min no phone call so I walked down to lobby. The lady appogized and said she forgot to call me back. Said cable was good. Then the lady walked to my room and just wiggled the wires until TV came on. Didn’t fix or replace anything. But it worked until we turn TV off again.
So next day 8-27-18 we didn’t want to watch TV until we got back from dinner around 9:30-10pm. We turn TV on and same problem. So we tired to fix it ourself for about 20 min till we decided to call front desk because we couldn’t get it to work. Now front desk said we will be right over. So about 30min go by and no show. Then I decided to walk down to the front desk to see what was going on. The gentleman told me that Damien was already heading our direction. So I’ decided to walk down to the front desk to see what was going on. The gentleman told me that Damien was already heading our direction. So as I was walking back to the room I passed Damien with the HDMI cable in her hand. She recognize me from breakfast and gave me a dirty look. I didn’t pay much attention to it. So I go back to the room and my girlfriend said Damien was getting a HDMI cored. At this points it’s 10:40-10:45pm. So we wait patiently for a new cord but nobody ever shows up or even calls. After another 30 min go by my girlfriend goes to front desk herself and ask for the new HDMI cored. They tell her the mainance man would bring it at some point. Now that’s totally bullshit because she was the 1 sent to fix the TV the 1st time!
Damien was trying to give me a ruff time because I told her manager on her for her behavior the day prior at breakfast! I think Damien should be written up or fired to be honest. I’m sure my family aren’t the only people who has been disrespected by her !
At this point I called the hotel off my cell phone and ask for reservations to talk with someone new and hopefully a manger. A lady named Yuon answered and I began to explain my situation. She acted like she didn’t care and said no manager until morning. I I told her that there’s a HDMI cored on the tv in the lobby. I said your employees can sit at the front desk and watch tv but I have to stare at the wall. I asked Her for corporate’s number, she told me she had it but wasn’t going to give it to me. She said that she could get a supervisor but when I asked who was the supervisor she wouldn’t offer a number, she told me she had it but wasn’t going to give it to me. She said that she could get a supervisor but when I asked who was the supervisor she wouldn’t offer me a name. I don’t want to talk with Damien again ! So she just hung up on me. I can’t believe that this hotel even gets customers with their customer service the way it is I’m going to also complain on yelp ,Google and Facebook !
I appreciate you taking the time to read this and hopefully hear back from you sometime soon thanks again

Last minute, late night stay at Quality Inn, Greenfield Indiana. Checked in at 130am on Friday morning 6/22. Went to bed around 3a. Woke up around 4am because something bit my elbow. Got up turned on the lights and checked the bed. Found a bed bug. Immediately called front desk to inform. Took quick shower, threw away clothes I wore to bed, got dressed and got the heck out of that room. Desk Clerk refunded my card and said Manager would contact me. Still waiting for the call. Hotel was dirty and disgusting. Should of known better to stay there. I had to worry about bringing bed bugs into my vehicle and home. Took necessary precautions but still Not a very good feeling and a BIG HASSLE!!!

My sister and I recently stayed in one of your hotels (Quality Inn South in Sioux Falls SD). We stayed several days. The policy for cleaning the room apparently is: The manager would go up, unlock the doors, place the lever to prop the door open and the staff would go down the the hall and clean out the rooms. We left our room for a couple of hour and returned to find that our door had been propped open and someone had entered our room, grabbed a tablet that I had left on top of my duffel bag, the tip I had left for the maid and one of the garbage bags from the room. I learned a lesson the hard way but feel that this hotel needs to review this policy. The manager did give us some compensation for the room but the violation that a customer feels after an incident like this is enormous. I hope that you will address their current policy of room cleaning! My sister, Linda Elliot paid for the room, so it will not be listed in my name. I am a Choice Card member and this is the first disappointing stay I have experienced.
Tamara Benoit

Lights in pool not working and loghts on lantern lights by pool out water fountain broke

We had reservations for two rooms on 6/01/18

when we arrived they had a band in the lounge that was so loud you couls hear it five blocks away, the place was packed icluding the loby. I ask the lady at the desk how late the band would be playing, she said 2 am! But she reasured me she could put us in a room far away from the noise of the band. It was so loud I could hardly hear the desk clerk and she too had troublehearing me. we were at least a half hour getting checked in, but finally she gave us a card to our rooms. So here we were very exhausted from our drive from Nebraska we went to our rooms and was very suprized when we opened the door to our rooms to find they were both already occupied!!!!! And needless to say so were the occupants that were already there!!!! So here we were stuck in Syksville MD with all the other motels full at approxamately 10pm with no where to stay all the motels were booked!! we had to travel two more hours away to find us a place to stay for the night and travel backand for to Syksville fpr the funneral we were there for. This was the worst experience Ive ever had in all my 50 years of travel and staying in motels!!! This manager if he wants to get into the disco business he should. But to try and combined the two absolutely does not mix!!!!!

I just had a very bad experience at a quality inn hotel in coon Rapids, MN. The address is 9052 University Ave NW Coon Rapids, MN
They except CLC Cards there. I had called them on Tuesday or Wednesday May 29th or 30th to reserve 2 rooms there for the night of June 1st.
I called the hotel directly and made the reservation. I told the gentleman that I am a corporate lodging member and that I would be using the card to check in with. The gentleman was nice and friendly and gave me a reservation Number. I thanked him and said see you on Fri eve.

I arrived Fri eve about 7:35 pm. I told the gentleman at the front desk that I had a reservation. He asked for my name, and I Said David Mansfield.
He looked it up and said, Yep, We have 2 rooms for you. I said that I was going to use my corporate Lodging card. He said " you can only use the corporate lodging card on a minimum 5 day stay." I told him that that was not true and that that was unacceptable. I also told him that when I made the reservation that the gentleman did not mention that. He said that he would make a phone call and get right back to me. He did, and when he came back he told me that it had to be for a minimum of 5 days and that he could not except the card but that i could have the rooms for $99 per room. I told him that that was unacceptable and that I would be making a phone call. I asked him why i was not told that info when I made the reservation? He said he did not know.

I called Corporate lodging and explained the situation. They said that the hotel cant do that and that that would be a breech of contract. They then called the hotel to deal with the situation for me. They called me back and said that the hotel would not honor the contract, and that they were very sorry and that they would be dealing with the hotel directly.

I then called a complaint line for choice hotels that I found on line. I spent the next 40 minutes talking with a representative but he was not able to help me at all. Very frustrating. I then called another CLC member and proceeded to depart the property. In all I spent over an hour looking for another hotel and dealing with all the phone calls.

I travel all over the country and use the CLC cards all the time. This is the first issue I have ever had with using that card. It was extremely embarrassing and completely unacceptable, the experience that I had at that hotel. No excuse for that kind of behavior. I work for a Motor Coach Company in Fergus Falls, MN

My Name is David Mansfield and I can be reached at dmansfield@ottertailcoaches.com

Please contact me and let me know how this issue has been resolved.

David Mansfield

What a horrible nasty place to stay. We had ants all over the first night . Complained in the morning and we were giving a new room . The new room had a mouse infestation. The landscaping was horrible, leaves etc all over the sidewalks, grass was 8 inches high both rooms were filthy dirty. Went to open a half and half individual container and it was solid mold. The half and half was not stored in ice or refrigerator, gross, gross, gross. I feel itch and dirty from staying here. Mice run all through our unit at night. Could not sleep . I want my fucking money back and this entire place shut down

Why have you made the choice privileges web site so hard to use. Previously you just put in where and when you wanted to stay,what you are( AARP,Rewards points needed for room, etc)

Now you choose on of these methods and you cannot change to another selection. I choose AARP and then wanted to see how many Reward Points I would need. It would not change.
I have been a choice member fo over 15 years, but am about ready to quit!
Don Tener

Our complaint is the price for value. We have stayed at luxury hotels for less. Our room did not even have a luggage rack to put luggage on. We stayed at an old fashioned motel across the mountains and there were two luggage racks. Also, staff members were very close to front door smoking, which is possibly illegal and at the least horrible health wise for guests. Walking past second hand smoke to get to our vehicle was not good. The Wi-Fi connection did work well.

Checked into my room and it had roaches. They switched me rooms and the sofa bed had dirty sheets and a dirty towel underneath it. The cieling looks horrible where the beds are. Overall not a pleasant stay for me and my family and had no choice stay here, it's 11pm.

On the 28th. of March I checked into the Quality Inn Location At 1806 Belmont Ave.Windsor Mill Md 21244 . The gentleman at the desk was pleasant and I was check into Rm. 132. When I got to the room it was not clean and they was two bags of garbage left the room. I went back to the desk and told the clerk what I saw and if that was the only room available plus it was not the type of room I had requested. He check my reservation and replied, that is the type of room on record. I then told him what I had requested and he said let me see what I have available. He then told me after checking that he has something on the second floor and I said Ok. I was then assigned Rm 240. I went up to room check the room, then I turned the TV on to find that the TV had no signal. I called back the front desk and spoke to another employee and told him that the TV was not working and he told that the internet was down and if I would like to change my room or he can give me a 5% discount. I replied that this would be the second time for the night I would be changing rooms and I did not want to change room and if he can send some one to check the TV. and he replied Ok sir I will send some one to check your TV. About 5 mins. a hotel security came to the room and put it to down load he said to me it will take some to down load did not happened. Thursday no TV. Friday morning I went to check out and I told the clerk a young Indian lady my Tv experience and if I could get a discount. she replied no! that they was a problem with the internet and I was told that when I checked in. I said I was never told about the internet being down and if I can get a discount since it was told to me on wednesday night after I check in and she replied no! with an attitude. I then said to her thank you and walk away I quickly returned to the desk and said to her can I have my bill please, she printed my bill gave it to me. I thank her and walked away. ( this was first stay at your brand because of the location I had to be but because of your female Am clerk attitude, hospitality and customer skills its my last.) Thanks very much

On March 28/18 I checked into Quality Inns in Clarenville Newfoundland Canada. There was a convention of some sort going on and I went to my RM. 315, I was on a business trip and had to be up at 6:00 am. I got into bed at 10:00 pm and the noise from the convention party was that high I could not sleep.
I called the front desk and Stacey Gillingham answered and said she would send some one to walk the floor. After an half hour I got out of bed and got dressed and went out to see where the noise was coming from. Out side my room in the stair well and up to the next floor there were 20-30 people ,beer in hand having the wildest party like something you would see at spring break, yelling cursing and screaming. Out side my room window below was an entrance and there were people smoking and partying as well.

I went down to front desk to complain and Rick Simms says there was nothing he could do. and I quote" 95% off the rooms were occupied by Partying convention people impossible to control".

I went back to my room so upset and disappointed. I could not sleep and kept thinking on how my human rights were being violated while the party went on till 1:00 am.
I could not take it any more and called front desk once again. Rick Simms answers again and is getting annoyed with yet another call from me. I then threaten to call police for disturbing the Peace and explains to him what this means. He says there was no need for those measures and sends some one up to the floor. and within 10 mins. it was dead calm.

It is unfortunate that this had to taint my expectations of the hotel. It was only a couple of months ago I stayed at this hotel and had praised to my coworkers on such a nice hotel with its new renovation nd to try it .
We have 6 other Technicians in my company and stay in hotels near this Quality Inn 5-7 days every week.

I would like a full apology and reimbursed for my Stay. I would even take a voucher for another stay at your Hotels to redeem my faith.

Dean Gulliver

on 02/27/18 I booked one room for 14 nights at the quality inn Martinez ca. from the 21st of March checking out on the 4th of April I used the Hotels.com company. The booking # is 8144732672469. After a few of days I realized that I only needed the room for 13 nights. Out of a courtesy for the hotel I contacted hotels.com., and told the rep about this. As I was talking to her I mentioned that it would be nice if I could be charged for 13 nights only instead of the 14, at no additional charges but if that was not possible then so be it. At the time I was aware of the "no refund" policy for my reservation, and knew that was not an option I just thought that perhaps the agent for Hotels.com could make some kind of adjustment with the hotel in light of my situation. I was very clear that I did not want any changes made that would cost me extra as it was only one night less that I would be staying i.e. 13 nights instead of 14 nights checking out on April 3rd instead of April 4th. So the agent put me on hold for a few minutes, and when she came back on the line she happily told me that the change could be made at no extra cost to me, that she would just create a new booking at no additional cost which she did and she gave me the new booking number #8111033141420. I believe that call was on 03/03/18. After a couple of days I realized that the agent for hotels.com had (without my permission) cancelled the old reservation, and created a new one rather than just altering the old one and assigning it a new number. So now I'm stuck with both charges the old and the new one basically doubling my cost for the same room, same hotel same dates minus one day. I called both the hotel numerous times, and also Hotels .com, and no one is being helpful in understanding the unfairness of my situation. I never asked to have the old reservation canceled, and only wanted to notify the hotel of my staying one less day, and I figured that maybe I could also get a rebate for the night that I was not staying there. It was the hotels.com agent who canceled the existing reservation not me, and then she told me that I was not being charged anything extra. Didn't she realize that by canceling the existing reservation that the hotel would not want to refund that amount back to my card. Maybe she was new?

Can you help??

Thanks,
Neil

We stayed at quality Inn Moncton on sat Mar 10th. Got up to room putting stuff in fridge and found half eating icecream bar in freezer. Called front desk. Said they would contact house keeping supervisor. Also our bathroom smelled musty like an old cloth that needed to be washed. We had two kids with 3year old and 6 year old. They went bed about 8pm.
Was 11 pm and kids still running up and down halls and people to right of us were load and kept hitting wall! Tried calling desk few times and was busy! I understand was march break but very disappointed with our stay! Just handed in keys and left in the morning!
We have stayed at your hotels before and was rememberable experiences.
Thanks Amanda

I booked a room through hotwire like always requested a pet friendly room like I had two week prior and smoking when I got here the doors where locked she came to the window with a attitude then told me all smoking rooms where booked for her big crowd the next day then gave a room key I'm booked for the whole weekend then she ask do u have a pet I said yes she said I'm going to have to charge u more than your reservation are for cause u have a pet and dosent show here u booked one I showed her my confirmation which she refused to look at I told her I didn't like her attitude she said she had issues all night and guess it was carrying over to me I told her how the same room I had the time prior I could smoke and have a pet in wasn't this time and I wasn't being billed more than I was told she took the key out of my hand and said she had right to refuse service and slammed the door I'm sorry I booked again cause they was outstanding before but we have no power and I have a child and we sitting here trying to find another room cause the employee had a bad night if I'm billed for service I will sue this company and that woman should b fired
I have worked with the public all my life she is rude unprofessional and had a bad attitude from the time I arrived

The receptionist ran my debit card 3 times and charge me two times for a pet fee I was only supposed to be here for one night and pay for one dog when I check my account my card had been ran 3 times when i was told that no charges will go on to my account until check out time which is the following morning I questioned him about it he says it's the bank fault but he ran my card through the machine three times

Traveler checked into the hotel before 6pm on 2-12-18. Name Andrew Potter, confirmation #58805437. He advised the hotel his trip has changed and he needs to depart on 2-19-18 instead of 2-22-18. He was told they cannot change the reservation. I tried modifying the reservations via the GDS using an ABC Consortium rate. I could not modify the reservation even though we were in policy. I probably could have canceled the reservation and rebooked for the correct dates, but did not want to take a chance on the rate being higher. This is not a pre-pay fare this is just a normal ABC Global business travel fare? Below is the confirmation I received from ABC when I booked the reservation for Andrew. Nowhere does it mention you cannot modify the reservation?
1.OSI QI HHL 17875 X3VCVFP D ABC GLOBAL SERVICES
2.OSI QI HHL 17875 X3VCVFP C CANCEL BY 6 PM DAY OF ARRIVAL I tried to modify before he checked into the hotel and they said no?
Is this some kind of hook and switch? That is against the law.

I work during the summer in florida and stay all over in many hotels and motels .I stayed at the crystal river quality inn in august of 2017 a month before the hurricane. Now 6 months later they have billed my credit card again saying during my stay the hurricane made the power go out and my pmt wasnt processed. The power did not go out during my stay .they are rude when I called and wont let me talk to a manager. They say it is what it is. I will be consulting an attorney and filing reports to the sherrifs dept for fraud. I will also be contacting the better buisness bereau. Ive never had such rude people running a buisness as this. I will never stay at another quality inn and will make sure everyone knows about this.

We frequently stay at the Quality Inn & Suites located at 3361 Coach Lane, Cameron Park, CA during the conferences that we attend nearby. This location is conveniently located, reasonably priced and is pet friendly. During our recent stay in room # 107 we were planning to stay for 3 days, arriving on 1/26/2018. Unfortunately, my wife became sick we had to cancel the third day of our reservation. Our room was released at about 9:00 AM and I requested that I not be charged for the third day. I was told that my request was reasonable, but that I would have to obtain that authorization from the manager since our notice was less than 24 hours. I called the manager (Adam) and was reminded of the 24 hour cancelation policy. He said that this was a national policy that all motels and hotels strictly enforce, and that even "emergencies" such as mine would only receive sympathies, but no refund. I later noticed that my bill also included a charge for our pet on the 3rd day.

I understand that the 24-hour cancelation notice allows the motel to maximize bookings and not turn away a potential customer when the motel has a full occupancy. This was not the case (apparently this was a slow night) and the desk clerk told me that our room (#107) remained vacant
We are both retired, travel often and have always been treated well. We were especially surprised when the manager disregarded the value of our frequent patronage in order to collect a fee for one additional night.

Thank you for your consideration as we would like to keep the Quality Inn as one of our options. We look forward to your response.
Ken & Ellen McAlister

While checking into this hotel I was advised that a deposit of $25.00 a night Two nights Total $50.00. also I was charged $50.00 for an early check-in.. Upon leaving early sunday to stay at a friends house asked for the deposit back and they refused.. ( Dates 10/28/17 10/29/17) I called when I returned home FL. and they said they would return the deposit? The stay was very upsetting for my wife and I. The total stay cost us $305.00 which I could have stayed at the Ritz for that much money Please respond back.

Sept. 2, 2017, I emailed authorization to above QI for for three queen rooms for three nights, (Confirmation # 31423457 Shawn Bennett family). Bennett family occupied three rooms Sept.3 but they were extremely dissatisfied because of termites in the rooms, at least 25 were counted, and they were checking out. Weeki Wachee manager stated $360 would be returned to my credit card. They moved to a Motel 6 where I authorized payment for several more days' lodging starting Sept.4. My credit card was charged $564.10 by QI Weeki Wachee but the $360 has not been returned. Manager there now disputes my claim.

I did say that they had fixed the toilet. There is water still on the floor from the leaking toilet and we just saw two larges roaches in the bathroom. On a scale of 1 - 10 Quality Inn your not on the scale. Zero!

the tub was full of water and the spout would not turn off, so I was unable to take a shower. The room had bed bugs. I smashed one and blood came out and then seen another one. Told the front desk immediately about the tub and was told maintenance didn't come in until the next day. Noticed the bed bugs after lying on bed. After I pulled back the sheets, human hair was in plain site. Never had such a poor experience in one room before. Been trying to reach the manager who they said was the only one could discount or refund money. Cant reach him.

Discrimination at Quality Inn in Nashville Tennessee.

I booked a room in Deep Creek Md. this past weekend. When you open the door to go to the upper floors, the smell was horriable, nasty stench. The carpeting was stain everywhere on the way to the 4th floor. The windows were so filthy ,didn't even want to look out them. Made it to our door, had a big gash in the door.Once inside the room did not look to bad, still had a smell to it. Around the window had webs and stink bugs. Shower head was leaking all over the shower, the floor of the shower was very slick. Was acually afraid of falling. No kleenex in room. No fridges in room , and the ice machines were not working. The chair was not very clean, put a towel on it to sit. I worked at a hotel for 8 years , I worked in housekeeping ,laundry,and was an room inspector. i DO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP IT CLEAN, This hotel needs LOTS OF HELP.............. We travel to Deep Creek several times during the year. NEVER NEVER again at this hotel.

On our last stay at this hotel, July 2015, the room was clean, pool clean, good wifi, everything in order. But on my stay 9/14-16, I was shocked at how bad my experience was. The BA light was burned out, the toilet had a ring of red fungus (?) in it, the sofa that my husband and I used for extra luggage was gone (only 1 luggage rack in room so had to put extra luggage on the floor), the water in sink in kitchenette was turned off and non-functional, the refrigerator and microwave had been moved into the BR, the condiment packages had been opened and left with unopened ones, the dial to change temp in refrigerator had been removed so it was warm, wifi was slow to non-existent, the pool was dirty (and it was warm enough to use it), and all the trees had been cut down!! I'm afraid that I cannot recommend this hotel to any of my friends, and I will be looking for another place to stay next time we are there. I communicated my complaints to the Management and was assured I would be happier next next--if there is a next time!

I was involved last week with trying to get my daughter evacuated from Miami because of the hurricane. She drove to Atlanta and I booked a room online at the Quality Inn on the Choice website for September 8th. After I booked it online, I received a phone call from my daughter that her friend already had a room booked. I called the hotel immediately and talked to a woman who confirmed with the General Manager, Mike Patel at the Quality Inn in Stockbride, GA, that I could cancel it and would get my points back on my account. I have been trying to get a response from him since last Wednesday the 13th. He says he will call me back and never does. NO ONE checked into the hotel or checked out but Mike Patel says that is what the computer says. I want my points back and to be compensated with either a free stay or something. I shouldn't have to deal with this along with my daughter being evacuated from college too!!!! My phone number is 469-426-4489. I called also but the hold time is too long.

Have feedback for Quality Inn?