Marriott Customer Service

Contact Marriott Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-721-7033

Marriott International, Inc. is a multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a large portfolio of hotel and resort properties. It is publicly traded on NASDQ:MAR. Revenues in 2015 were reported as 14.4 billion USD. In 2013 employees were reported numbering over 199,000. As of 2016 Marriott operates 30 brands internationally.

To reach Guest Services call 1-800-721-7033 or you may find guest help here. If you would like to write to CEO Arne M. Sorenson, address an envelop with Marriott International, Inc., 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, MD 20817-1102. The corporate office phone number is 301-380-3000.

In addition to Marriott Rewards benefits guests will also be able to book stays at Marriott owned Ritz-Carlton and St. Regis properties. The new Marriott headquarters are being built atop the American Legion Bridge in Maryland. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Marriott Contact Information

• Marriott headquarters address

• 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, MD 20817

1-800-721-7033

24 hours a day (online)

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Marriott Complaints

I contacted customer service about an issue with my credit card being charged.
I am a Mariott awards member for several years. I can't believe that customer
service would even treat me this way. The man refused to get his full name
but his name was " Carlos" he treated so disrespectfully and rude, I am not even
sure I can justify myself or my employer to use Mariott moving forward.
I am so disgusted by his behavior.
Mariott Bonvoy 893758938

See attached copy of email to Christopher Heaton, General Manager of Wheeling WV Springhill Suites, informing him of our unacceptable stay on April 11, 2019. We believe that is the falut of the management/ownership at this site and that changes are needed. We have stayed at this site numerous times in the past and have been very pleased. As of now we will continue to stay at Marriott facilities across the country but not at this site unless changes are made. Thank you for your attention to this. William Deines, 502 445-5557 (cell), 502 458-6428 (home). Marriott Bonvoy # 098232374

The scope and purpose of this letter is to report my experiences during my most recent stay at the W Atlantic – Downtown. I believe that you will find that the luster that you so proudly boast about the Marriott Hotels did not apply in my circumstances, but I believe that you must be informed of my experiences so that no one else has to be confronted with such dissatisfaction.

On April 6, 2019, at approximately five o’clock, I checked into the W Atlantic – Downtown located at 45 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard Atlantic, GA 30308. I slept on the bed and had a peaceful nights rest as I would expect. As a matter of health, the following night I removed the sheets and discovered that they had old blood stains. I was disgusted and immediately reported my findings to the Head of Housekeeping, who immediately came to my room to verify my claims. He observed the blood stained protective covering and immediately took action. He removed the blood stained protective cover revealing a zippered lining. Blood stains were also visible on the zippered lining. He then removed the zippered lining and began covering the box spring with coverings. There were also stains on the side of the box spring. This was not acceptable to me as a resolution. He apologized and offered me a complimentary bottle of alcohol?

I took my complaint to the person assigned the front desk. A gentleman working the desk was very apologetic and informed me that he would remedy the situation. He took the immediate action of moving me to a suite, room 1119, and gave me a $75.00 credit towards my bill. I really felt that he championed the situation and was a problem solver. He followed your Diversity & Inclusion motto, “Taking care of people and their well-being is our most precious cultural inheritance.” I felt like my problem was addressed and resolved. I comforted myself in believing that my issue was an atypical experience.

I checked into my room and observed that, with disappointment, the room was dusty and dirty in general. The room was dusty and the floors were dirty. There were two dirty purple sofas in the room that contained unidentifiable stains on them. I dropped a towel on the floor in the bathroom. After retrieving it, I noticed that it was visibly dirty. And that was what I was walking on with my bare feet.

Believing that the situation could not get worse, at 2:35 AM I turned the shower on. I was engaged in a conversation with a guess for about twenty minutes, forgetting that the shower was still running. The hot water created a thick fog of steam causing alarms in the room to activate. Security from the hotel came to my room and accused me of smoking in the room (I am not a smoker). I advised him that the alarms were activated due to the thick steam from the bathroom shower and that I, nor my guess, were smoking. The security officer left the room. Approximately one hour later, the alarms activated again. There was no provocation, as the shower was turned off long before the second alarm activation an hour later.

Another security officer responded to my room. He said he was head of security. He was visibly upset and began speaking in a belligerent and unruly manner. He was intimidating and aggressive. His tone was belittling and accusatory. He blamed me for smoking in the room. I explained to him that the alarm activated earlier due to thick steam from the shower, I had no idea why the alarm activated the second time an hour later. He summoned the first security guard that responded to the first alarm. He asked his subordinate, “When you came the first time did you smell smoke.” The security guard responded, “Yes.” The supervisor then asked if he currently smelled smoke. The security guard replied, “faint.” The supervisory security guard then stated, “I’m going to have to ask you guys to leave the premises.” I refused his frivolous demand. He then threatened to call the police in order to remove us.

It was 3:30 in the morning, but we complied and left your hotel without further incident. How embarrassing and disruptive. We had nowhere else to stay, and leaving to fly back to California that morning. I have never been treated in such a harsh manner. Forbes wrote the following about your hotel, “The world’s most innovative companies list.” Jun 2016. There was nothing innovative about how I was treated. Is this the approved method how you do business and treat your customers? I bet it’s not. I do not know if you are in touch with the operations of your business on the ground level, but maybe you should inquire. I do not think I was the first to experience this manner of treatment. It is with shame and disbelief that I experienced this situation. Please take swift corrective measures to see that no one else experiences what I experienced.

Kyiona Grayes

I made a reservation to stay at the Aloft Marriott in Rancho Cucamonga, California to stay the night of March 23. I had a confirmation number and they charged my credit card for the room on March 22. On March 23, the night of my intended stay, at 8:30 pm I called the hotel to let them know I would be arriving around 9:30 pm. At that time they told me that the hotel had been oversold and they did not have a room for me. They did not offer to help me find another hotel even when I repeatedly said , "So you are going to let a woman sleep on the streets after you charged her credit card". I was able to book myself a room at the Residence Inn but it took me a half an hour to convince them to honor the same rate as I had with the Aloft and they kept telling me that they couldn't do this. I am beyond bewildered that this is how Marriott is treating people. On March 25 I filed a complaint with Marriott wanting to be reimbursed for my time and stress. The complaint number is 114168570. I have called 3 times about this. No one at Marriott or the Aloft hotel has had the courtesy to contact me. This is crazy. I expect Marriott to reimburse me for my time and stress. Giving away a persons room, not notifying them, nor helping them, and then ignoring their complaints is not OK.

My daughter, Erica Dougherty was a guest at the Springhill Suites, Marriott Village Orlando, Florida February 5-11,2019. She is an employee of Varsity Brands and was working at the Universal Cheerleaders Association National High School Cheerleading Championships. The reservation was through Varsity, she stayed in Room #3502. Late on Sunday, February 10 when she returned to her room after her shift and was packing for an early morning flight, she discovered that her Ray-Ban Prescription glasses and case were missing from the room. she immediately went to the front desk to report this possible theft. She was assured that it would be investigated and someone would contact her. In the early morning of Feb 11. before leaving for the airport, she asked and was told that a report was filed. We heard from no one. When she returned to Pennsylvania, we ordered new glasses at a cost of $285.00. On March 6, I called and spoke with David Tavarez, who seemed to know nothing about the situation, but assured me that he would investigate/interview employees and call me. He called Erica that evening to say that he was working on the matter. We never heard from him or anyone. On March 21, I emailed David Tavarez to give one more chance to get in touch with me before I contacted Marriott Corporate, no reply. Today, April 10, I am asking for assistance from you to be reimbursed for the stolen glasses. I have given more than enough time for this to be resolved. I look forward to your assistance with this matter. Thank you, Debra Dougherty
I can be reached by email or my house #(570)459-1703 or cell (570)401-9742

Our crappy stay started at check in. I had reserved a king size bed and our room had two double beds. We were staying with a Sorority function and had booked several months in advance. When I called to extend our stay the girl said it was no problem and did not give us a new confirmation number. The room itself was ok. The hotel restaurant, Rivercity Grill, was awful. Two nights in a row my husband ordered the steak well done. Both times it came out rare. The staff offered to PUT THE STEAK BACK ON THE GRILL. NOT! Once a steak is brought out you do not put it back on the grill. I have had a gastric bypass and asked that no garlic be put on my steamed broccoli. The broccoli came out with garlic on it! The baked potatoes was hard. The cheesy potatoes and mac n cheese were platable. I had to request bread and butter because the server, Ivan, was no where to be found. My husband had to get me a glass of ice for my ice tea because the server refilled my glass with no ice. The crab cakes were mostly filler with very little crab in them. We had to wait forty minutes for our dinner when no one else was in the restaurant,. My breakfast muffin was rock hard, the coffee room temperature, and my scrambled eggs were runny and unedible. After the manager was called over they took off $20 off the second dinner bill. THE SERVICE WAS BEYOND AWFUL. It look another twenty minutes to receive the bill and we were the only couple seated. We were told a pool was available to find out the pool had been cemented in three years earlier. I will never recommend your hotel and nor will I ever pay to stay in another Marriott. I would give you NO STARS but that is not an option on this site.

I stayed at the Towneplace Suites in Roseville, CA and at the endof my stay, realized that myself and my group of employees were charged an incorrect rate based on allowable lodging rate for Placer County. I was told that they were going to charge the higher rate becauise we had a choice to stay there or in Sacramento County where the allowable rate is higher. The General Manager, Ezekial Mederos, was unwilling to consider adjusting our rates to reflect the correct lodging rate and was extremely rude when I talked to him on the phone. I will never again stay at this facility and will ensure that my network of co-workers will never stay there again as well. Customer service was non-existent at this hotel.

People in this conversation: SERUWAIA NAHALO

Bula Deborah
Thank you for your response- as requested, please find below a copy of your comments on the survey DEBORAH DUNCAN responded to a survey:
GSS: Overall Review Comment: We have stayed at this resort for the last 12 years every year and sometimes twice a year. This year was the worst experience we have had. The list is endless and I do not normally complain but however since the hotel has been taken over by the Marriott group the hotel has lost our business forever. I will never stay there again which is such a shame as we have made many friends that work at the hotel over the last 12 years and unfortunately we will not be able to see their happy faces any more. I think it is great that you do a survey about the hotel but in reality do you actually do anything about the comments - I have commented on small things in the past and still nothing ever changes. We can start with the breakfast if you can call it that - I understand that the breakfast area had to be relocated whilst building works were going on to repair the roof in the usual breakfast area but that does not excuse the fact that the coffee machine never worked once, and when they tried to fix it every morning and then running out of eggs and could not be bothered to get any more eggs, finding our own knife and fork to eat the breakfast , no tea offered to my husband on any day. In the end I paid $48.00 fijian to have breakfast outside of the hotel when breakfast was included with our deal. I also feel that you really don't understand how poor the average Fijian person is - cutting back their days so now they have to have two days off a week, how do you expect them to put food on their table at night for their families.
We note the laundry has been closed for the resort to enable the sheets and room towels to be done on site at their laundry and have been outsourced which has lead to absolutely no towels available to late afternoon or none at all. People were going to the front desk and complaining to the staff which was not their fault there were no towels it was the Marriott decision to close the laundry on site to save money. All you have done is in my instance was the towels that were finally in my room I hid them in a draw so at least I had some towels to dry myself with every day as none were available and you can say this is a four star resort??? . I will not be renewing my pacific membership at all which I used frequently in the past 10 years with the Sheridan card and vouchers.

GSS: Staff Comment: Again we have been going there for years and years and we always ask for room 1520 - whilst we understand it is not always possible to get that room after all these years you would assume that a room would be given somewhere in that block of a block near by and not at the back of the hotel where we were put - we were moved after repeated requests the next day to a suitable room being 1470 which was fine. The staff are are unhappy in general they are all worried about when the hotel closes for renovations they will have no income to put food on the table for their families. Life is tough over there for many of them and some families are seperated for months on end as their husband or wife work on an island just so they have a job and don't see each other.
GSS: Room Comment: It was clean and comfortable and the cleaning staff were very good. The new products that you have in the bathrooms are a disgrace (I assume they are 'no frills' products, terrible and you should be ashamed of yourself to have these products in your hotel.
Warm Regards
Seruwaia
SERUWAIA NAHALO
Rooms Division Manager
T 679 6750 777 M 679 7702 044 F 679 6750 818

I have 3 kids and a wife we stayed at the hotel Thursday night the lady a the front desk swooped my card to many times and it took all my money. Me and my family had plans for the weekend but we can’t Evan eat I have no gas in my car to get to work Monday morning this is a mistake on the hotels part and me and my family are the ones that have to deal with it. First of all they make me feel like I was coning them and now I filled like rhey aren’t taking me serious I’m very in happy and pissed off that my weekend was ruined with my family and now I can’t get to work Monday morning cause I still don’t have the money that the hotel has taken from my account

My wife and I recently stayed at Towne Place Suites In Charlotte Arrowood, North Carolina. This was our second night on our trip home and once again experienced a very bad incident at the for mentioned property. We checked in about 2:00 PM and noticed that our room was very cold so we set the thermostat to 75 degrees. We then left to visit and have a late lunch. We then returned to the room at approx. 5:00 PM and noticed the room was still very cold, about 65 degrees. Obviously it had not warmed up at all. We called the front desk and notified them of the situation. We were told that the maintenance person would be notified and stop by our room. We waited for over minutes with no response. We contacted the office again and were told he was working in another room but would be at ours shortly. He finally arrived at 5:45, after working on the thermostat the room still had only warmed two degrees. We then checked out the adjoining room but noted it had the same problem.
We decided to stay in the room despite the cold temp., throughout the night we experienced the cold temp. and did survive till the morning. The following morning I did repeat my concerns to the front desk with little response. This is the second issue we have had with this brand and will never stay at this brand again. Marriott needs to examine exactly what they are attempting to do with this branded product and make a concerted effort to improve the product. Overall, poor service, dirty room, poor food and no heat.

Hello there,

I cancelled a stay with Westin Melbourne on 22 March, as my travel plan changed.
Cancellation Number: 63910250
Sun, Mar 24, 2019 – Mon, Mar 25, 2019

Then I got charged for NO Show fee.

Anyway, I checked in on 25th March and spoke to your staff and sent my cancellation email to reservations@res-marriott.com.
The staff said he would follow up and let me know the result.

However, I haven't heard anything from Westin Melbourne afterwards. Nothing.
Also I emailed Abigail Knight who processed my NO Show fee. But still no feedback!!!

The booking was cancelled in time and why should I be charged.

If it's a system issue, it's fine. But why nobody contacts me for an update???

I need a refund for the fee. Can't upload the emails. Let me know if you need them.

You help would be highly appriciated.

Thanks and regards,
Maggie

My stay on March 11 to 15, in Salt Lake City, UT.
When I checked into the Marriott they notified me that the water was shut off until 6PM.
The next day the water would be off between 9AM and 6PM.
This was very inconvenient and disappointing. Please compensate me for the two days without water.
Steve McGarvey
080326267: Bonvoy number

January 18, 2019 we went to Nashville Tennessee to be with my brother-in-law who was undergoing a heart operation at St. Thomas Hospital(west). After a nine(9) hour operation we needed a room close by to rest and relax for the night. During the day my phone stopped working and I asked my sister-in-law to call Courtyard in the Green Hills Mall( I used to work in Nashville and knew it was there). She tried to book through Orbits but for some reason they could not get my card information to go through and so called Marriott reservations and said everything was taken care of and gave me the reservation number which I lost before we arrived at the Courtyard(it was a very long and chaotic time). The lady at Courtyard said they did not have a reservation and they only had one room remaining. It was dark, raining, and my wife(who is handicapped) was exhausted so we took the room, had a very restful night(room 218) and went to St, Thomas early the following morning(January 19th). When we arrived home and I checked my emails I saw both the room at Courtyard and a room at Residence Inn were billed to my card. We did stay at Courtyard(total of $207.30) , but not at Residence Inn(total of $162.70) where it appears for some reason we were booked at. I have called the complaint dept. several times without a positive experience. I am sure a company such as Marriott does not want to take advantage of some ones misfortune by charging for two rooms on the same night. I booked with a Citi AT&T card but they said Residence Inn refused to restore the $162.70 to my card and could not issue a credit. We are not trying to "beat" Marriott out of anything and have mostly positive experiences in the past, but I do feel it is not the right thing for Marriott to double charge us in our time of need over a mistake or misinformation. Thank You in advance. Bill Martin

I am trying to reach someone in the billing department to discuss how our credit card was charged multiple times. We have talked to a woman in reservation and we could not understand her very well but ended up reserving room 4 rooms. When she tried to email our reservations she had difficulties so we end up cancelling the rooms. Then we went through another difficult hour where we ended up reserving 4 rooms. We are a school and we received our credit card statement yesterday and have numerous charges and credits. The rep had difficulties emailing this info so we cancelled these rooms and we entered new the reservations. The rooms that were suppose to be cancelled were as follows: Dated 1/31/19 #56946581, #56946578, #56946577, #56943123; reservation was for two nights arriving on March 11, 2019 and leaving on March 13, 2019. It looks like we are being charged for these rooms in the amount of $2320.56. We need this attended to immediately and a refund given for this error.
Our actual rooms were #84445356, #84445260, #84445261, 84450439 and we were charged $2785.45 for these 4 rooms. We need to have all of the charges credited back on the school credit cards and then rebilled for the $2785.45 and we are requesting a receipt for the amount paid. Please reply as soon as possbile. Thank you, Laurie & Cecile

To Whom It May Concern:

I recently stayed in the above Marriott hotel for a soccer tournament this past weekend. From the moment we arrived, we encountered issues and unfortunately the stay was not a pleasant one.

As a soccer traveler, we are mandated by the tournament to use Anthony Travel to secure hotels through a room block. Unfortunately, some of us could not utilize the block because the types of rooms available did not fit the needs of the families involved. Therefore, we could not be given the block rate of $139 per night. The bigger problem is that each different family was charged a different rate and some were given breakfast vouchers and others were not.

I had booked online with a code my husband was given for work at rate of $97/night. When I arrived, I was told I could not use this code because he was not there to show ID (which I understood). I was subsequently charged $154/night without breakfast. My fellow soccer parents were all charged varying rates ranging from $129/night all the way to $171/night. These rooms were not suites, etc but 1 king and pullout bed room types. I am not sure how this is not criminal that all of these rates can be assigned to the same type rooms at the hotel. It was as if they were pulling prices out of a hat. In addition, I was told I would have to purchase breakfast for my family but then proceeded to watch the Marriott worker hand out breakfast vouchers after a parent complained.

I was beyond frustrated by this stay and disappointed in the service I received. I am a Gold Elite member and we almost exclusively stay in Marriott hotels for all of our travel. I want you to know that I am seriously reconsidering this moving forward.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

To Whom It May Concern:

While the staff and nice and the facility is rather well maintained, following one week of my stay, I must say this is one of the worse hotel experience I have EVER had (and I travel regularly).

1) Several missed wake-up calls were missed!
2) Room service did not service my room on more-than-one occasion (despite the fact that I DEFINITELY DO NOT have any door signs on the knob to indicate otherwise)!

other room issues
3) Non-working coffee machine
4) Non-working Desktop light (and despite the fact this I informed the Front Desk about this matter for several days in a row), the only response that I received were/are items #1 and #2 above, as well as

5) Random knocks on my room door.

Again, the staff seems really nice and friendly, however, this has been/is a really horrible stay experience.

I am absolutely abhorred!
Confirmation #: 74968156
Case #: 113565364

Please assist,
mc

WHEN I go to the Burbank location I always stay at the Marriott Hollywood/Burbank airport location. I will book ahead of time and get a great room for a great price can not complain ,arrived at the airport on the 19th and found out someone forgot to make my hotel reservations.so I decided to just go and put it on my card . for two nights the cost was almost 700 dollars ? the room was directly across from the elevator that I had to listen to all night and I have never seen a room so small ,I actually had to shut the bathroom door to get into the shower. and there was not a place to put my clothing like a bench or chair?? I feel I was taken advantaged of . yes I know I could have gone some place else but it was late .

Apart from the fact my two day stay was enjoyable and memorable, I am very disappointed in the fact that despite my usual vigilance in locking valuables in the safe or my case, I have had a pair of very expensive Head Phones (AU$500+) stolen from my room.

I know I can't prove the theft, but just wanted to inform you of my problem.
As a Platinum Elite member, I hope there is some compensation.

One of the girl from w Dubai palm hotel she was taken our contact details of our and she is calling to my husband and she is saying that she wants to meet my husband for the money. if we are not going to the give the money to her she is telling us that you cannot able to check in to any of the married hotel that she will put us a black leas. The thing is we came to hotel and we stay with our family and we paid all the bill at the hotel. And now she is telling that when we stay in w Dubai the palm we have some privacy photos which we take in the room me and my husband and she also telling that she put the cc camera in the room and all the things we did the room everything was recorded and she was sending to my husband and blackmail and asking for the money if we are not going to give the money to here she is telling that she put in social media and all the websites.This what you Marriot staff is doing with us this how gaining the money From the us her name is Gargi sivanandan I don’t which department but for sure she is working in w Dubai the palm but please take the serious action on her if not I will go to high authorize

Regards
Ksenia buzlaeva

CAN'T GET THROUGH TO EVEN MAKE A RESERVATION.

I checked in to the hotel on 3/7 and out on 3/11/2019. I was there for the Super State Chess Tournament. I did not received the price of $99.00 for the room as the blocked rooms were already taken when I tried to book, it took three telephone calls to finally book the room I was hung up on 3 times. But after arriving I asked for the breakfast tickets for my two chess players one 8 and the other 12 and the lady at check in would not give them to me and I was pay full price and was in room 801 on the 8th floor. But after talking to other member of our team that arrived the next day they were able to get the $99.00 rate along with tickets for breakfast for their whole families. I feel like I was treated very poorly and I am a senior 75 years old. I had to ask to have our room cleaned every day and get coffee for the room. Our TV quit working on Sunday it took all day to fix and never had local channels. Also, many of your employees at this hotel could speak English very hard to communicate with them. Your people at the front desk were very rude and hard to understand. I feel like I was discriminate against and treated very badly.

I am staying at your Gaylord Hotel in late April for the National Chess Tournament I hope I am not treated like this when I arrive there on April 26, 2019.

I feel like your staff could use customer care training.

I stayed in the Marriott Houston Westchase from March 7 checking out March 11, 2019. I went to the hotel for a state chess tournament which was supposed to have a special rate. I was too late booking because all the blocked rooms were booked, but when other people from our area (Harlingen) arrived they paid the first night but the next two nights they received the rate of $99.00 per night for the tournament. Also, they received free breakfast tickets, when I arrived I asked about them and was told no I did not book in time, therefore there was a lot of discrimination going on about who would receive free breakfast tickets and lower priced rooms. I had to pay the full price for the room (801) for each night and pay for all of our meals we ate at the hotel. The ladies at the front desk were VERY RUDE, very hard to understand, the ladies in the Starbucks could not speak English, not one person in our group could understand them. I had to ask every day for clean towels and coffee service and this was after 3-4 in the afternoon. The television quit working on Sunday had to call a service person and that took at least 5 hours and then could not get local stations. Also, the maids never vacuumed the room one time while I was there, nor could they speak a word or English. I know people need work but they should be able to talk to your customer where everyone understands the situation. I feel like I should be refunded or credited for at least two nights at the rate of $99.00 like everyone else received.

I will be staying at the Gaylord in Grapevine, Texas and I hope I do not receive the same treatment as I received at your hotel in Houston on Westchase. It was very disappointing to be discriminated against when I had two boys 12 and 8 playing chess and never received the same concessions.

I was involved in an accident where a Marriott employee was driving the golf cart,made a quick turn,and was dumped on the ground.I ended up with stitches in my head,and upon returning home,and being x-rayed,broken ribs.This happened on February 26,2019,at The W,Costa Rica.

I was scheduled to stay at the Springhill Suites by Marriott in Kennewick, WA on 2/4/19. A snow storm came through that day and I was unable to land in Pasco/Kennewick on 2/5/19. I called early the next morning as I was unable to call late that night when I finally learned that I would not be making it into Pasco/Kennewick at all. I called EARLY the next morning and talked with a desk clerk who indicated that she understood the weather issues and I wouldn't be charged a "no show" for 2/4/19. I was able to make it in on 2/5/19 and stayed one night. I received a bill which reflected one night's stay which was appropriate. It is now one month later and a mysterious charge showed up on my card and I had no explanation for this charge. I called the local office and because I no longer have the female clerk's name, they will not reverse the no show fee.

Will not allow you to book a room at florence sc if you lived to closed 62 years old was refused because the hotel says people r destroying and having wild parties , what is this al the surrounding hotel was booked up and front desk told me and my adult son this 10 PM, this was an emergency no game,

I stayed at the Courtyard Atlanta Northlake in Tucker GA on 2/10 & 2/11. I moved to the Sheraton downtown for 2/12. I started having severe itching on my hands and neck on 2/13. Upon arriving back home, I went to my company clinic and was diagnosed with scabies then to my dermatologist and had a confirming diagnosis. I sent an email, was issued a case number (103775307) and was told that I would be contacted in 3 - 5 business days. It's now been 2 weeks and I have heard nothing, I have also sent 2 follow up emails with no reply. I have been a loyal Marriott customer (rewards number 131047301) for many years. I am extremely disappointed in both the conditions that caused the scabies and with the lack or regard or follow up from the Tucker Marriott. I would appreciate if someone would just acknowledge that they have been receiving my correspondence.

I have spent over a month trying to get help from Marriott's customer service. I was charged for 2 rooms at the Marriott Detroit Airport at 30559 Flynn Drive and I did not stay there. I had booked the room but upon arrival the hotel had lost power and could not check anyone in or open hotel rooms. The hotel offered to shuttle us next door to another Marriott hotel where they had rooms available. The first hotel we did not stay at charged me for 2 rooms 4 days later. I have been trying to have the hotel fix this. They promise to and do nothing. The property controller Daniel Hall never calls back. Marriott customer service was able to get one room credited. I have spent weeks trying to get the second room credited. Today I find they have re charged my account for the first credit. This is on a corporate credit card. I never expected such terrible management from Marriott. They should be embarrassed. I have been a gold card member and this is how they treat people. Never once I have a got I'm sorry. What do they think, I'm lying or if they drag their feet I will just go away. Nope - getting my legal department involved now.

Wow, where to start. We stayed at the TownPlace Suites Albany University Area, Suite 118 on Sunday, February 24 this year. 5 major complaints from just one night there (pictures attached):
1. We had to wait at least 5 minutes for a desk clerk twice -at check-in and when I wanted to buy candy bars from the lobby area around 7:30 pm (in fact, I had to leave cash on the front desk after waiting for someone for more than 5 minutes - no one ever did show).
2. After making a pot of coffee, I went into the cupboard to get a coffee cup. I almost got sick when I saw how filthy it was! (picture attached)
3. The bathtub had a nasty looking stain in it (picture attached)
4. We paid extra to get a 2-bedroom suite as there were 3 of us staying. One bedroom was very small which is ok, but the dresser was placed in a way that it was impossible to close the bedroom door! We would have had to move the dresser completely out of the room to close the door - so it stayed wide-open all night. (We could see marks on the edge of the door where others had tried to close it.) (picture attached).
5. We were informed by the desk clerk that there was a $10 parking fee in addition to the price I was quoted in my confirmation email. When making my reservation, there was no mention of any parking fee.
I am actually embarrassed for Marriott that their name is on this hotel - it was truly an extremely negative stay for us - and it left a very bad taste in our mouths for Marriott. I strongly encourage that you have someone investigate my complaints and I think that you will quickly agree with me! Robert Harder Confirmation Number: 74945248

Stayed at Courtyard in Las Vegas on Rainbow last week....lots of problems:
Lack of knowledge from check in representatives.....

Stood at front desk for over 10 min waiting to ask question....clerk was on phone and never even noticed me...very poor PR skills
No complimentary coffee or tea 24 hours
Very loud noises coming from room above us....at 3am....called front desk many times...no answer!! loud music went on for 45 min.
Room was very clean
Food at Bistro was awful....

I stay at Marriot Hotels very often and this was the worst experience I have had...

I tried twice to make a reservation by telephone at your Westin Hotel 6631 West Broad St Richmond VA. The first time was at 9 pm. It took me 4 minutes to get through your voice system. Then the reservation person put me on hold for 5 minutes. I was trying to make a reservation for a friend in her name, but pay for it with my credit card. She could not figure out how to do this She told me it was impossible, I told her that was ridiculous that reservations are paid for by the person other than the guest all the time. She told me I would have to fill out a form and get it pre-approved before that could happen. This whole thing required 2 separate phone calls and took more than 20 minutes with me NOT being able to make the reservation.

I tried again at 7:00 am this morning and got the same problem. This is a terrible way to conduct business. After more of the same, and again being told that I could not make a reservation for a guest in her name and pay for it with my credit card, I hung up and made a reservation at a different hotel.

I cannot imagine that you expect people to waste that amount of time with such horrid customer service and phone reservations.

OMG Where do I start? This was the hotel stay from hell!!! I checked into the Residence INN BY MARRIOTT in Norfolk, VA on 02/18/19 for a four nights stay and was assigned room 703. Upon entering room it was cold and I attempted to adjust the temp several times to no avail, was miserable all night!!! The next evening upon returning back to my room, again it was extremely cold. Again I made several attempts to adjust the temp. Finally, I called downstairs to request assistance with the temp, after waiting another hour and continuously adjusting the thermostat I received a call from maintenance asking that I stop adjusting the thermostat because they were attempting to fix the issue remotely....room temp finally acceptable. On Wednesday while taking a shower I turned around and was in such in AWWW and disbelief at the condition of the vent. It appears to be either a large accumulation of dust or mold. I was uncertain. I immediately phoned downstairs and requested for someone to come see and possibly remove the accumulation. Well someone did in fact come but he came with a yellow sponge left and returned with a brush and was unable to assist. The following morning (Thursday) I again complained to the desk supervisor who assigned me another room (720). I moved my personal belongings into the newly assigned room and quickly checked the vents due to time restraints. I informed the desk supervisor that the vents still had an accumulation just not to the magnitude of the first room. He assured me that the vents would be cleaned upon my return for the evening. Upon returning to my room, the vents had not been cleaned as assured and to my amaze there was also a dirty sock under the bed. I will go out on the limb and state that housekeeping merely replaces towels and changes sheets (I at least hope)!!!! Clearly nothing else is done. Again I am sadly disappointment with my experience and concerned about the health issues imposed on guest. This is totally unacceptable! I have pictures however, for some reason I am unable to upload. Please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to email pictures.

We stayed at the Marriott residence inn 5th street Nashville for a convention . We left the hotel room at 9.30 am and returned at 2.30 pm. Our rom had not been serviced . We went to the front desk and requested that our room be cleaned and services. We waited 1.30 hrs in the lobby before our room was ready. We were both exhausted and really annoyed since I went back to the desk at least 6 times asking if our room was ready. We were supposed to be given extra points on the app that I signed up on which also should have included the stay . I see I have 0 points on bob voyage. Membership 826175858.
At $350.00 a night I expect to be able to have use of my room and a serviced room.

I had reserved an upper floor room at the Residence Inn Rocky Mount NC 01-17-19. Upon arrival i was told that since i had a assist dog we would have to stay on the bottom floor. The room was a mess and upon arrival the toilet was clogged up, it was very noisy and no one was responding to the issues with the toilet until i went to the front desk. My wife is hearing impaired, we keep our dog well groomed and bring our own sheets to sleep on. Being a platinum member i would think i would be treated better. I have lived basically in a residence in San Diego for the last 5yrs and they were exceptional. There were dogs on the top floor i stayed and they weren't even an assist dog like ours. My over all feeling was treatment was less because of the assist dog being present (Not Comfort Dog!) I will never stay in Residence INN again in Rocky Mount. if this is how impaired people are treated maybe i should switch to Hilton or others. Very disappointed

I was charged a smoking fee and do not even smoke. I have spent over `10k alone at this hotel and will sue if I do not get a full refund immediately. of the $250 I was charged. I have requested to speak with the general manager and NEVER HEARD back I. I am very disappointed and plan to sue for charging my card and having this false stigma on me ..I do not even smoke.

Please let me know it has been handled asap. 3rd attempt legal written
CC law, Hammond , LLC.

I am a Presidential Marriott member and time share owner. Most of our vacations and stays have been with Marriott since 1980. I just spent 10 days with friends at the Marriott Hutchinson Island Resort and Marina. The resort was totally not up to the Marriott standard. The rooms were poorly maintained and poorly furnished for the price. The management team was not considerate or receptive to complaints of noise, broken washers and exercise equipment. There was little communication with the front desk on events such as Elite meet the manager wine and cheese of any activity at the resort. Employees did not seem to know what events were occurring. No notification was given when an event was cancelled. There were very few scheduled activities for adults.
The facility itself needed upgrading. The majority of the staff were not of the friendly nature of the resorts and hotels we have stayed in before. The rooms were sound proofed so that you could hear everything going on in the room next to you. This is the first time I have complained about a Marriott or a Marriott resort. I do believe that Corporate should take a look at this facility both from a physical standpoint and a management standpoint.

Managers at the courtyard in Charleston WV and some of the employees are always high on dope, you need to check in to this. It’s sad that nothing is being done about this, paper work is not up to date, maybe you need to sended a inspector again , there a lot of things not right there, Marriott has always had a good name but this is bad. Owner are hard to get along with, work you to many hours if you are on salary and talk Down to you, that’s not the Marriott way.

My recent 4-day trip to Ontario was not 100% positive. I checked in on Monday 1/28/19 and I checked out on Thursday 1/31/19. I was in town for business. I’d like to compliment the front desk staff. They were friendly & helpful, every day, all day. I’d also like to compliment the breakfast bar attendant. She was extremely attentive, making sure that everything was clean and delicious. And, the coffee bar was never empty! Thank you very much for that.

I chose Springhill Suites because it is very close to the airport, close to my office and the website advertised “Brand New Hotel”. Myself and my coworkers travel on a bi-monthly basis. We normally stay with another brand name hotel but decided to try this one for a change. Unfortunately, although this hotel is brand new, my room was not acceptable. The bathroom floor was scuff marked and dirty for the entire week. The shower drain was full of hair on day 1. The complimentary lotion was half empty and used. The hair conditioner was extremely low. The house keeping staff showed up on Tuesday but did a sub-par job of cleaning and supplying the room. The bathroom floors were still scuffed and dirty. The ironing board was left out, the tv was left on, and the blow dryer was left on the sink. The house keeping staff did not show up on Wednesday. This was VERY disappointing. I called down to the front desk for towels & supplies at 8pm but they were not able to clean my room.

I’m attaching a few pictures. I hope this will be taken care of so future travelers will not have this disappointment.

You ROBO caller keeps calling me even when I have requested removal more than 1 week ago it calls me at least 5 times a day and I am going to call my Lawyer in the Morning and sue you for invasion of Privacy my phone number is 360-201-3969

I will never stay at a Marriot Fuck off already . I have had enough

I want to know the management company who manages the Marriott North in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. The following is my complaint which is serious and I want to know this information ASAP. I am chairman of my high school reunions. We will be having our next reunion, our 60th, possibly the first weekend of Nov. 2019. I am looking at hotels to have the reunion at. Our past history with Marriott hotels is we have had a total of 8 reunions at different Marriott hotels in Broward County Florida. We have averaged over 200 guests at the reunions and book over 40 rooms these hotels and we have the reunion cover from Friday to Sunday.

What I am upset with we have had 4 reunions at the Marriott North in Ft. Lauderdale plus my wife and I celebrated our 50th anniversary there with over 130 guests for the weekend. My daughter has had 2 or 3 Christmas parties there for the University of Miami.
The main reason for the unpset is I have called and left messages for the banquet office 5 times leaving my reason for the call and my home phone number. I have also been told that the front desk manager would call me back as soon as he came in at 3PM yesterday 1/29/2019. No one called me back. I called 3 hours later and asked to speak to the night front desk manager and the front desk gal told me she would give the phone to the manager. After a short wait the phone rings and I have to leave a message. I want to know how to contact these lousy managers to find out about getting prices for a 60th year reunion. If I get no results I will go to other hotels for my reunion. Please let me know ASAP. THE MAIN REASON FOR THE COMPLAINT IS NO ONE IS CALLING ME BACK. THESE PEOPLE MUST BE REPRIMANDED FOR LACK OF SERVICE AND NOT KEEPING WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE ETC.
Thanks for your help,
Al Caroccio

We stayed at the Residence Inn Dallas Arlington South, It was one of the worst hotel experiences we've had in the US. After trying, we finally left before we were scheduled and moved to a place much farther away because we couldn't take it anymore.
The room smelled. I bought a can of Fabreeze and sprayed the drapes, sofa, rugs every day, and it didn't make a difference. Maybe, because whatever was coming out of the HVAC was too yucky (see pic).
The rugs in the room and hallways and other public areas never seem to be vacuumed - there was always crap on the carpet.
The breakfast buffet was actually decent, but the service and cleanliness were disgusting. We constantly had to hunt down servers to replenish dishes, cups, utensils, and food on the line. Most of the time, the servers were chatting with others in the kitchen or at the front desk. The tables were never clean - we cleaned them ourselves. The weekends were the worst - we usually just skipped and went elsewhere (even though we had paid for breakfast). One morning, someone was cleaning the floors in the public areas while we were trying to eat breakfast. So we were smelling cleaning products while trying to eat. Really?
I used the gym every morning but the machines never seemed to have been serviced -they were squeaky and lethargic. Also the AC in the room wasn't adjustable by guests and it was so hot and stuffy in the room that it was like hot yoga. The door was propped open - i guess because of the HVAC issues. Not the most pleasant experience.
I filled out the Guest Satisfaction Survey and gave a terrible rating, but very honest feedback. The message we got back said "Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the issues you had from occurring in the future. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Dallas."
No offense, but the response is clueless. No "teachable moment" is going to correct the issues at the hotel. It needs a complete makeover. i used to think Marriott was a decent hotel - not luxe - but decent. I no longer think that. i'm going to think twice - maybe three or four or five times - about ever booking a Marriott again.

I was charged on my credit card for a room at the Marriott Auburn Hills hotel and I didn't even stay there, after calling customer service twice 50 minutes plus each I was told that that hotel would contact me to clear up the situation.
that was more than 3 weeks ago, The date of the wrong charge was December 15th 2018, I did stay at the Pontiac
Marriott that nite that hotel and charges were fine but not for the Auburn hills site my case # is 94865478.
Please contact me to clear this up, as I am upset how I was treated and lied to by you rep.
Richard Visser 269-506-7988 rickvisser1@aol.com

Rewards Number 874269970 / #510-697-2414 / NorCal 95030-5300 / COMPLAINT: I am being deluged with "ROBO CALLS" from various numbers in the Oakland, CA area that are always different so no matter how many times I block them they call again. I am on the US Gov't "OPT OUT" list and have been since it's creation and I have always renewed as needed. I have a Chase Marriot VISA car and I use Marriot Hotels as possible. BUT I will cancel my card and no longer use Marriott hotels if you do not take my name off your "Robo Call" list as it is very and constantly annoying me! It is my understanding that if you fail to respond to my DEMAND(not a request) I will take legal action and have secured a local SF lawyer who has won a number of cases against "Robo Callers". AGAIN I DEMAND THAT YOU CEASE ROBO CALLING MY NUMBER $510-6972414 FROM REPEATED-LY CHANGED NUMBERS INDICATING YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BY NOT USING THE SAME NUMBER SO THE CUSTOMER COULD BLOCK THE CALLS. STOP STOP STOP! Thomas Claridge / 510-697-2414 / tomclaridge@sbcglobal.net / NorCal: 510-
697-2414 / 1.21.2019 @5:30pm PST--------

My family and I recently vacationed at the San Antonio property on the Riverwalk, I paid for 2 rooms approximately $2000.00. Upon arrival I asked the front desk if I can use some American express gift cards to pay for my room and I also had a $400.00 Marriott gift card. I held the room with my personal American Express credit card until check out 2 days later. Upon checkout time I presented the gift cards and was told they could not take them because they had new card machines and it wouldn't accept them. I asked repeatedly if they were sure and they said sorry we cant take them.

I have vowed never to stay at a Marriott property again, if you really get this letter and care to keep a customer I would like you to somehow make this up to me that I had to spend my own credit card after being told it was not a problem. I will eagerly and hopefully await a response. I still have my Marriott card worth $400.00.

At 11:15 PM, 1/18/19, I am awaken by an argument outside my window, two men are fighting in some foreign language. As the fight gets heated, pushing and shoving, the police show up and they make friendly talk. The police leave and the two men return outside the window, talking loud to locate a car key with a flashlight one has thrown into the shrubs. After they find the key an leave and I almost get back to sleep. Then again at 12:00 AM they are outside in a heated discussion so I called the front desk. The conversation disappears outside, but is now heard in the hall outside the elevator near my door. It’s foreign languages prevent me from knowing what they were arguing about, but had I been by myself, I would have checked out and found a safer night location. Room 123, Fairfield Inn, 4035 Sheraton Dr, Macon Georgia.

Hello

I sent in a complaint the other day but still have not hear from anyone

Please see below the information you have requested

Confirmation Number 87471356

Check in Date December 26 / 2018

Check out Date December 28 / 2018

Hotel Name Sheraton Hotel Zagreb Croatia

I book the room for my Daughter and her boyfriend

Daughter Name ( Bianca Grzunov )

Boyfriends Name ( Franjo Nimac )

When I book the room I informed the room will be for her and her boyfriend ,

When they arrived they asked for a smoking room , so they received a smoking room but was down sized to a smaller room and bed

When they entered the room they found two long hairs in the bath tub , also there was only water for one person and there saw no slippers or bath rob in the room

Plus before when checking in the front desk would offer 500 points or a bottle of wine they were never offered this

the next day when they went around to the city and returned back to the room they thought there would be water in the room again but there was not

they called the front desk to ask if they could have some water they were informed that only on check-in water is free and after that you must pay

this was never the issue before over the years

Also when the room would be made up the staff would re place the coffee and tee as well the water but they had no luck , Plus at night the staff would come to the room to fix the bed and leave some small chalcocite on the bed but not this stay

My daughter was not please with the service on her stay , and I too as I have been going to the Sheraton Zagreb for over 15 years and in the past year the service has gone down a lot

I was planning to come this month again to stay at the hotel with my wife before I fly on my next business trip but now I might change hotels in Zagreb

The last time my wife was there the hotel was under renovation and the stay to was not great as the room the received the AC was not working and the noise in the morning was so bad my wife and daughter could not sleep past 7 am

Best Regards Mr Latimer

From: Jenni S <starwood.preferred.guest@starwoodhotels.com>
To: "douglas19632001@yahoo.ca" <douglas19632001@yahoo.ca>
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2019 4:57 AM
Subject: Starwood Response [ ref:_00D37JC9y._5001SfRpOk:ref ]

Dear Mr. Latimer,

Please be assured that both Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, LLC and Starwood Preferred Guest strive to maintain the highest quality of customer service. I apologize if your experience has not been an example of this and would like to assure you that it was the exception and not the rule.

Please forward the details of your complaint with the name of the hotel, city of location, dates of your stay, guest's name and confirmation number and I will be happy to open a corporate service file to begin an investigation on your behalf.

Thank you for your interest in Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, LLC. We look forward to receiving your reply at customercare@starwoodhotels.com.

Best Regards,

Jenni S.

--------------- Original Message ---------------
From: douglas19632001 [douglas19632001@yahoo.ca]
Sent: 1/6/2019 8:15 AM
To: customer.care@marriott.com
Subject: sherton zagerb

customer.care@marriott.com
Compliments/Concerns about previous hotel stay
First Name: douglas

common-app-33-36j21
English
sherton zagerb
Good Day

I reserved a room at the Sheraton hotel in Zagreb for the date Dec 26 2018 till Dec 28 2018 for my daughter and her boyfriend , I have stayed at the hotel for the past 15 years with my family , we always had a great stay , the service was too great , This stay my daughter said it was not like before , as when checking in the front desk always asked if you would like 500 points or a bottle of wine , but they did not asked this time , also the room my daughter was staying in the bath tub had two long hairs in the bath tub , as if the tub was not cleaned 100 % , also the room was book for two people and there was only waster for one person , plus there was no bath rob or slippers
then when they asked for water for the room the next day they were informed that they will have to pay for it , before then the room was being made up the next day water was left in the room as you were there for two nights . I guess the way costumers are treated now is not the same since Marriott took over
Plus before the staff would leave small chocolates on your bed when the room was made up ,

Best regards Douglas Latimer

ref:_00D37JC9y._5001SfRpOk:ref

Right, look people want a good bed , nice room and excellent shower, you have a very big room and bath and bed, so kudoos to you, BUT the shower is plain awful. (see below). When I was at the Premium Lounge (airport) I overheard 2 pilots and a stewardess complaining of the showers too, I had to laugh , but maybe I ought to let you know. So here you go.

1) you showers (I have stayed in different rooms) are weak, no power, hot is not hot just luke warm, and the control knobs are silly. You get sprayed with water (freezing) and wait till it get warm not hot (I notice the maids now turn the shower heads to the wall for that very reason.

2) Your cool light, are cool for a second then, I can't see anything , a lamp would be nice.
3) NO plug ins, well very few!!!
4) Your gym is too hot and there is NO CHANGE ROOM, are you serious. NO change room for the pool. Everyone I saw as scooting in and out of the bathroom.

I always stay here because it is attached to the airport and your people are nice. It is overpriced for all that I have described. I am going to post in every place possible this review at 2 stars out of 5 and recommend everyone stay away, my next visit will be somewhere's else. UNLESS you fix the shower. then maybe I'll come back.
Rooms are nice and big, fresh and clean, great bed, lovely coffee pot. Seriously, a welcoming 2 bottles of gratis water please.
FIX THE showers, not hot enough and those suicide handles people , what where you thinking, go through cold to get to hot all the while a full flow. Her is a suggestion, stay in the room yourself, get a shower for yourself and see!!!!! Simple.

Dear Marriott hotel
My wife and her three friends are stolen money from
Your hotel.
One of your hotel staff broke into the rooms
during their absence for dinner out.

Ms SUNG HEE PARK stolen USD280
Ms HYE JEONG LEE stolen USD350
Ms HYUN SUK CHO stolen USD320
Ms BONG JU KIM Stolen USD410

How come this kind of thing happened in your hotel?

The manager Gilles Lebrun was given evidence of an employee steeling from the hotel for over 7 years. Also he knows that this house keeper has stolen a diamond ring worth over $50,000 from a clients suite at Minto Hotel her former employer.
Gilles took the employee, Ann zahoor to his office and showed her the evidence. Gilles Lebrun and ann zahoor ate now best friends and he is now giving her relationship advice at the same time she still has her job and will continue to steal from the hotel and its guests.

I prefer to remain anonymous as the following information left my family in such distress I would like to inform the company and following allow the experience to no longer disrupt my life. About a month or so ago my family and I were in the Northwest Arkansas area visiting family for the Thanksgiving holiday. After searching hotel rates we decided the Courtyard in Bentonville Arkansas was where we were going to reside during our break. It quickly turned into a very stressful mind blowing occasion. My husband, myself and my 5 year old daughter were enjoying the amenities amongst ourselves. We met a seemingly very sweet barista got what we needed and sat down to chit chat and enjoy our family time when my daughter says mom I need to go to the bathroom. I quickly asked the front desk associate where downstairs I could take her and she pointed us in the direction of the bathrooms. As we were in the bathroom we heard strange noises coming from outside our stall. As I finished up w my daughter I was shocked to hear a mans voice as well. I signaled to my daughter to be quiet so they didn't hear us talking. I peaked through the crack of the door only to find the sweet young barista (we can't recall her name but she is younger and has blonde hair) and another employee having sex in front of the sinks the man had a shaved head that is all I could see of him. My daughter heard the entire incident. My heart was racing and it took everything I had not to say something. For the past month I have been thinking about just letting it go but last night as I was tucking my 5 year old into bed she asked me if I remember when she was going potty at the hotel, if I remembered the odd noises. She is 5 years old and should never have to think about such things. It makes me sick that you have individuals like this working at such a reputable location. Or that they are a representation of such a wonderful company, we have stayed at Marriott hotels for over 20 years and never have been so disgusted. I am hoping you handle this issue with the utmost punishment I would hate for another loyal customer to be witnessed to such haneous behavior by the staff at this facility.

I am attending an event in Dearborn on Feb 1. Communication from the event host informed me of a block of rooms available for attendees at the Dearborn Inn. It is now two months away giving me plenty of time to reserve a room.

Why should it be impossible to simply reach a live person by phone and inquire about the block room rate and availability? No less than a dozen calls to the following numbers, have produced no results.

313-271-2700 This is the actual property, where on multiple attempts over five days, and extended hold time on hold, I reached a live person twice. Unfortunately, they were unable to respond to my inquiry about the block reservation. A dozen or more attempts at different times over five days, mostly resulted with, "just a moment". After holding, I was transferred to a never ending promotional recording and finally given an opportunity to select from several options. Waiting out the recording finally resulted in an option which put me back in the same frustrating loop or on hold forever.

Other, customer service or reservation numbers: 800-736-0554 888-236-2727 (both took me to the same promotional recordings.

I understand the desire to force customers to an online reservations system. If so, a suggestion might be to add an option to inquire about items, not found on a voice menu or to simply enter a message such as this text I am entering now.

Jim Chiodo,
Holland, MI
616-510-5942

We rented a condo/hotel room from an owner of a unit at the Singer Island Marriott & Spa. When we arrived we were told to check into the front desk of the hotel. Upon checking in we were told the owners of the unit did not pay their fees for amenities. Therefore my son (10 years old) was not allowed to use the pools or even have access to the beach. We offered to pay a fee for my son to have access but was told no! So we checked out. We will never stay at another Marriott again! I will post this story on every review site I find. I will compaign against anyone ever staying at a heartless Marriott again. They expected my son to simple stare at the pool & beach. Who does this?

Today I tried to get my account resolved because of the Dusseldorf Courtyard Marriot Am Seestern. There were numerous stays which were missing or which had issues where 1 or more days were removed. The first 1.5 hours of my call I spoke with a very helpful representative who was researching my account resolving items while we were on the phone. Unfortunately we were disconnected somehow before she was able to completely resolve all of the issues. I then spent the next 3 hours on the phone speaking to representatives or supervisors who refused to help stating there was already a case opened (which was the one disconnected). The level of service I received on the call back was very unsatisfactory basically telling me I need to call back tomorrow. I would like a formal followup and I still need my account to be resolved. Please help.

I am very appalled on how long I have to wait for an answer and how I am being treated. It’s been since 10/12/18 since nothing has been resolved. Here is my case number: 83207723

My fiancé, Jennette Turner, reserved a room from booking and the hotel denied us from staying at the hotel. There are 2 specific females that cased us heartache and pain because of what atrocities they did. Since they denied us to stay at the hotel we went elsewhere. Here is the malice part, those 2 “effin” ladies decided upon themselves to deduct another 120.10 directly from courtyard. If we went through a 3rd party, why the HELL DID THEY DEDUCT 120.10 5 HOURS LATER?!!! My kids where sleeping in th me fucken cold because of those women. I have recordings of what they did to me, my fiancé and especially my kids. Then, my fiancé spent 3 hours on the phone with you guys and nothing has been done. Not to mention that one of your employees stated that what were my kids worth. He wanted to accommodate us with 2 days? That is a fucken insult! We waited 2 months and nothing has been done. Just now, we were on the phone and the associate hung up on us purposely. I am now upset. I want something to be done and I mean right fucken now. I want to be accommodated the same length of time it’s taking you guys to respond to me and my fiancé. I am going to seek legal action against you guys. I’m sure my attorney is going to love the video my fiancé-took of those women not giving 2 shits about to what they did to us. I want an answer now please. 510-963-9383 is my cell. 650-448-9500 is the number of my fiancé. I hope to hear from you soon or else your courtyard will have a very bad reputation, especially when it hits the news on how you treated us. I’m sure 2 months stay should suffice.

I am writing in regards to an payment issue had with Marriot Courtyard 1251 Hurffville Road, Deptford, NJ 08096. I stayed at this hotel often and didn’t have an issue until this date on October 15, 2018. I stayed at this hotel for a couple hours this day, I was checked in by front desk clerk Chris between 7 pm-7:30 pm. Around 10:15 pm maybe a little later I checked out and I decided to pay cash instead of using my credit card in the amount of $145.00 which I handed to front desk clerk Chris and I specifically asked if I pay cash my credit card would not be charged and he said yes it would not be charged. On October 24, 2018 I noticed a credit card charged in the amount of 145.00 for the date of October 17, 2018. I called the hotel immediately I spoke to the night auditor Eddie and he told me my card should not have been charged since I paid cash, he also told me he does the audit for payment and that he seen the cash payment for that day. I asked if he could submit a refund and he said he could not but he would talk to the Assistant Manager Mark so he can have it rectified. A couple of days had gone by and I still did not receive a call from the assistant manager Mark, I called again I spoke to Angela the front desk clerk she said he was not available so she sent me to his voicemail to leave a message. A couple more days had gone by and still no call back from Mark. I went to the hotel I spoke to Mark directly explained the issue, he said he would look into it he would need to check the money drop for that day and get back to me, and I asked him to print out my receipt for that day and he did. It’s now the second week of November and I still have not heard back from Mark. I called again I spoke to Eddie again he said he did inform Mark and this should have been rectified by now, I asked if they could check the security cameras for this day and he said he was not sure but he would escalate the issue to the General Manager Clarence but he had to wait until he came in at 7:00 am and he would have him call me. I received a call back from Eddie the night auditor and this time he was very rude, sarcastic, and expressed no concern he told me that I did not pay cash he also told me that I did not check out until 6:30 am and he was the clerk that actually checked me out. I explained what I seen on the receipt which was a different check-in and check-out time that he stated and also a different clerk. I explained that was false documentation and out of all the times I stayed at the hotel I never met Eddie face to face only had conversations over the phone. Eddie was very disrespectful, unapologetic and he told me there was nothing that could be done I just better take it up with Marriott customer service. I requested to speak to the General manager and he hung up on me. I went to the hotel again and spoke to Mark I explained the disrespectful conversation I had with Eddie and requested they look at the video surveillance for the day but instead he just issued me a refund. I went to the hotel again to reserve a room but was declined by the front desk clerk Chris he stated I cannot stay at the hotel anymore since I cursed Eddie out and that was a request from the General Manager Clarence Grant. I did not curse Eddie out I just disagreed with his information which was false, I am very upset and appalled by the behavior of the employees at this establishment I am a paying customer that was treated very badly.

General Manager Clarence Grant never followed up with me or rectified the issue I believe Clarence Grant showed discrimination towards me he was never friendly or welcoming its very disappointing and would avoid this location. They truly don’t care about their customers and for that I would not ever recommend this location to anyone. Such a shame because the hotel itself is beautiful and the other staff besides from Chris and Eddie were wonderful. I will be sure to let all the media know how they handle customers.

I am tired of the "You won a free vacation from Marriott
I have never approved that my information provided to Marriott was to be used or sold to any other company
I get a least one call per day and press 2 to opt out and the calls have continued for 2 months now
I want this resolved or will never stay in another Marriott owned hotel and will also work with my corp travel dept to blacklist Marriott as a approved hotel chain
I take my privacy very serious and do not appreciate the constant intrusion
It is against the law to spam cell phone numbers with unsolicited sales
Jim Maine
1614 Brentwood Tr
Keller, TX 76248

I booked a reservation for my son for one night. I was told the total charge was $54.39 for the night. I looked at my credit card info, and realized that My card have charges pending in the amount of $211.00. I never authorized these charges. I am disputing these charges in the amount of $156.74 in phone charges that I never approved. The credit card is in my name not my son and these calls should not have been allowed.

Ref:_00D37JC9y._50037YtUzX:ref

Please see reference number above. I am very disappointed that this matter has not been addressed.

I stayed at your Richmond Hotel on Sept 26, 2018. I made the hotel arrangement on line before receiving my AX Corp card (11005) and booked the room at a rate of $176.48 to my personal AX account (67008). When I got to the hotel, I asked if I could actually charge the room to my Corp Card and the gentlemen was nice enough to move the charge to the AX corp card (11005) and to my surprise the room was only $113.87.

Imagine my surprise when both charges hit my 2 different accounts. The AX corp card has been paid by my company but the $176.48 remains open on my personal account and the dispute was denied by Marriott. I have been staying with Marriott for over the last 30 years of my travel. I am disputing the charge of $176.48 and requesting that my personal credit card be credited in full.

I have attached both charges for your review.

Joe Whitsel
VP, Insurance Operations, US
EXL Service
913-481-5879

I checked into the Fairfield Inn in Roseville Sat Dec 1 with a reservation my son made. I said my daughter was very critical at the nearby hospital so I didn't know how many days but I'd check in each day. They told me the rate each day $144. I also asked that my son's credit card be voided and mine charged. When I checked out 3 days later I verified that the charge was in my name and was told the receipt was being E-mailed. I flew home for 18 hours and returned to find the hotel booked. (My fault for forgetting to make a res) So I told her that I never got that receipt and she said that it was sent to my son, charged to him and they charged me $224 for the third night. I told her exactly who quoted me the lower price and she said she'd talk to him. The final blow was when she (identified as the manager) said to come back soon!!!!! Really?

We recent stay at the Courtyard en Orlando Florida near the convention center in International Rd confirmation #95376669 we won't happy at all we do not have a housekeeping service during the stay no toilet tissue in the bathroom just a little be the toilet wan't clean the right way the jets where the water come they are dirty looks like they has been clean in long time if you looking from the back to the front you can see black staff on those jets this is our first time the we got this kind of situation we hope is not happen again thank you for you time

Hello,
I booked a room at this hotel over the Thanksgiving holiday for four day's . coming up from Boca Raton, Florida leaving 80 degrees arriving in Boston to 17 degrees.
and I'm guessing that at night the temperature dropped to 7 degrees... my first two nights I had NO HEAT.....

ON THE THIRD DAY, FURIOUS I DEMAND A ROOM CHANGE AND A ADJUSTMENT ON MY BILL. the manger offers to take off one night or give me points on my Marriot membership, Like I'm going to be using this hotel again after this horrible experience.

By now I'm sneezing and coughing my head off.

Luckily, I had heat on my last night, I went to take a bubble bath before retiring and there was no hot water …
I had to call for maintenance. the guy comes up and tell me. you have to let the water run to let the air out of the line then the hot water will come out ! I was born & raised in Boston . that was an issue dealt with in my home , not in a major hotel.

I'm seeking: TOTAL REFUND OF ALL MONEYTO BE PAID..

I feel this was intentional , for a room to have a heating problem with 9 degree temperature outside management had to be aware.
There was banging of doors in the halls most of the night , loud guest in the hall all night , then in the morning the maid came and banged loudly on the door like the police .

on top of the drastic change of temperature this had to be the worst hotel stay of my life .
I'm sick now on top of it .
I need help with a resolution.

Regards,
Penny Wall

Stayed at Aloft Chesapeake, Va on November 8-9, 2018. Left a iPad charger in my room between the beds. Have called the hotel 3 times, twice to housekeeping, once leaving a message for the manager. Have yet to receive a phone call from anyone. I’m traveling to Chesapeake in 4 days and would like to know if they have the charger in lost and found before I waste a trip to the hotel property.

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott in Central Islip, Long Island, NY on Nov. 9 and 10. We had three rooms. I inadvertently left my winter coat and an expensive dress in the closet of my room when I checked out on Nov. 11. I called the hotel on the morning of Nov. 12 and the woman I talked to at the reception desk located my items immediately. She said she would ship them out the following day. I gave her my credit card number. I called the next day to see if they were shipped and were told by the same person that they would go out the next day. I went on a business trip and asked my husband to follow up. He talked to a manager and she promised to ship them out. She said the items were in a box. Several days went by. My husband called again today, Nov. 24. The manager said she was out for a few days and has no idea whether they were sent. They appear to have disappeared. The coat and dress together cost approximately $700. I want to know why I haven't received them.

Bonnie Glaser
202-297-8433

The chair and fold out couch are soiled and stained. It’s a dirty room.

Several days ago, the Marriott Residence Inn in downtown Pensacola, FL switched from Cox cable to Direct TV and since then we have had numerous problems with signal going out to pixel in the screen during rain, and the TV randomly goes back to channel 1 in Direct TV menu which plays very loud and obnoxious music. Plus the channels are very limited and they do not have Hallmark which is one of our favorite channels to watch especially during the Holiday Season. We have talked to several guests in the hotel, and they all feel the same way we do which is we hate Direct TV and even the staff doesn't like it, so why switch? If it was a savings of a few dollars, with guests being unhappy with Direct TV, you may be loosing money when guests stop coming back. Go back to Cox or some other cable, storms, fog, and other weather affects Direct TV. Thank You, and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

I recently staid at a new property of yours in west Lafayette Indiana and over heard a very disturbing conversation between some of the employees. They were talking about the different drugs they are doing before and during work (meth and marijuana were the two I most heard) as well as the selling of those drugs. Apparently the majority of the staff are doing it and my wife and I no longer feel safe on the property. I think a mandatory drug test is in order here. I hope something is done soon, I would rather not make a public complaint, we actually love staying with Marriott. Thanks

To whoever will FINALLY help me,

I booked a room at the Boston Marriott Peabody for July 24, 2018, under my husbands' name Ronald Capps. My husband, who has prostate cancer was advised of an emergency procedure for that time. I called at approximately 1:30 AM { can't remember exact date}, and changed the date to July 15, 2018. A little over a month had passed, and I realized on my credit card statement that I was charge for the 7-24-18 room charge. My credit card could not dispute it, as it was over a month old. I called Marriot to reverse charges, and they said they didn't have a record of me cancelling and gave me a corporate number to call (800-535-4028) . They seemed nice, but 4 TIMES I was put on hold and got hung up on!! I would be fine with a 1 night stay, (which I already paid for and didn't get to enjoy!!!) My husband is not well. It is about the quality of life now. We live in Florida. I would like communication back. I want to know how you REALLY care for your customers. I have been staying at your establishments for a good part of my life, but I am a very frustrated customer!

Lorri and Ronald Capps
339 East Beresford Ave
Deland, FL 32724

352-406-7964

barrage of cold colds from these jerks

I don't have a complaint, I have a huge compliment. Recently I had to take a sudden drive 11 hour drive from Maryland to Alabama to attend a good friends fathers funeral. During my drive I made a reservation at about 3 am and arrived at the hotel at about 5:30am and worried about being able to check-in so early. We arrived at the from desk of your Birmingham Marriott on Grandview Parkway and the gentleman readily checked us in and we were able to shower and get to bed for the service at 12pm that day. I just want to THANK YOU for not requiring us to wait because there were no rooms. We were surprised and so gracious!!! we can't thank you enough. Marriott will always be the place to make family reservations.

Adrienne

I, Felix E Alicea, want to report on first, my stay at the Fairfield Inn, 100 Greenwich Street, NYC, NY, 10006 was a total complete disaster. First, hotel is new and the rooms don't have storage for clothes, only a closet. Second, I tried to use the elevator on 22 Sept 2018 around 0715 from the fitness room located on the basement. The hotel had two elevators in which one elevator didn't move because one of the employees in the basement was holding up the elevator by charging his phone and playing music in which he stopped one of the elevators from running, therefore, everyone had to use one elevator in the hotel. Also, both days, the employees were late serving the breakfast in the morning, another delay. Third, clothing from my luggage was stolen from my room. They were an expensive pair of shorts (Dark Blue, Under Armor, pro stock item from the Syracuse Crunch, a pro American Hockey League Team, $80.00 value). The last time I seen the item was on morning of 22 Sept 2018 at 0730. I noticed the item missing because I was going to wear them in the evening. Like I mentioned, the room has no drawer furniture. It was taken out of my luggage and I had to file a police report with the local New York Police District (see attachment). Also, I had to pay to get a copy of the report ($15.00). When the police arrived on the scene in the afternoon, they took my report (#7706, or #07706), they also asked the employee at the front desk that if this incident ever happened. He first looked at me, then told them that it does happen at other hotels. It seems that this hotel takes advantage of having no storage space in the rooms for clothes except a closet. The hotel manager explained to me earlier that she has no employees take items out of luggage at the hotel. This hotel needs to be investigated because it seems the manager does not have a handle on the situation. I had things happen at other hotels but I never had items stolen from me nor told things.
I request that the Marriott Corporation provide me 80,000 points for my stay plus they owe me $95.00 ($80.00 is the value of the shorts plus $15.00 for me paying for my own police report). I am totally disgusted by this hotel, the employees running the hotel rather than the manager and the misappropriate conduct of the hotel. The manager should be looked at. This is the worst Marriott franchise hotel that I stayed at and that being a military person is beyond all felt violated. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Staying at the Dolphin at Walt Disney world we had reservations for November 3 and 4 which the confirmation # was 248937801.
When we went to check in they could not find our reservation which was for a 2 bedroom suite for $587.81. which was paid back in April.
After dealing with the front desk for over 2 hours they finally told us to leave and they would find us a complementary room for my party.
They ended up giving us the presidents suite for the two nights which was good. But they ended up charging an additional $587.81 to my sons
visa charge card. ending in 3687. So much for a complementary room. I would like to have the charge against my sons card refunded in full.
When we tried calling the Dolphin to straighten this situation out they were very short with my wife and no resolution.

One night for decaying rat in A/C and unable to move me....even after part crack pipe in room. We could not leave with 3:30 lunch for death memorial.
FYI I removed dry clean bag and removed rat then from shrubs because housekeeping was too grossed out.
Never again, after your response. ...
Bye, lots to share with friends and family

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018, 12:01 PM Keri Murph <marriott@app.medallia.com wrote:

Dear TAMMY,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Boynton Beach and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the issues you experienced from occurring in the future. I see that our Front Desk Supervisor was able to give you a credit of one night for your inconvenience.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Boynton Beach.
Jennifer Rodgers
Operations Manager
Courtyard by Marriott, Boynton Beach
Jennifer.Rodgers@ophotels.com
561-737-4600

I'm the Chairperson of the St. Paul's College Alumni Reunion Planning Committee. Our group reserved approximately 70-76 of the 82 rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Emporia, Va. during the weekend of Friday, October 12, 2019 through Sunday, October 14, 2019. This means that our group had reserved over 90% of the rooms for that weekend. I was assigned suite 328. When I arrived to the hotel on Friday at approximately 4:00 pm, I was informed by several of my fellow St. Paulites that I could not check into the hotel because the hotel had experience a problem with their water and that a majority of the rooms had not been cleaned. I was given no estimated time that I would be able to check in. I noticed that one of the hotel staff was arguing with many of the St. Paulites who were guests of the hotel. Ms. Annette Peebles, an employee at the Fairfield Inn & Suites who stated that she was the Night Manager displayed horrible and very unprofessional customer service skills on both Friday evening and Saturday evening when engaged with the guests who had reserved rooms at the hotel. When individuals arrive to their designated hotel after traveling for many hours, I can understand he/she being upset if they are not allowed to check into their room upon arrival. And after waiting for several hours without any explanation from the hotel staff, the frustration can become even worse. Ms. Peeples should have been equipped to handle the situation. She should have shown both compassion and patience. She showed neither. I personally witnessed Ms. Peebles yelling at a small gathering of people in the lobby for "Hospitality Night". She claimed that they were too noisy and that there had been complaints. Unless the supposed person(s) who complained was/were also on the first floor, this would have been impossible. I know for a fact that we had reserved all six of the rooms. Even if the group had been extremely noisy, there was surely a professional way to deal with asking the group to lower their voices. Ms. Peebles yelled from the customer service desk to the hospitality area where the group was based (table area where breakfast is served) for the group to SHUT UP!!!!!!! We were informed prior to Friday, October 12, 2019 by Committee Member Mr. Ted Thornton that because we had reserved over 90% of the hotel we would have complete access to the hotel and that the breakfast area would be used as our hospitality suite. This agreement was made by the hotel manager, Brandon Burton, who suddenly resigned for a new job. The new hotel manager assured Mr. Thornton that the agreement made by the previous hotel manager would be honored. If the hotel did not have an area where guests could be set apart, then they should have specified this in the agreement. Then the group could have chosen another hotel. To yell and tell adults to shut up is really too much. I do not understand why Ms. Peebles felt the need to belittle and demean a group of guests that were patronizing your establishment. It certainly appears that some form of customer service training is desperately needed. Our partnership with Marriott could have been an annual event. Next year, we are scheduled to return to Emporia, Va. to conduct the 2019 SPC Alumni Reunion during the weekend of November 1-3, 2019. As the Chairperson of the St. Paul's College Alumni Reunion Planning Committee, I can assure you that we will not be staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Emporia. No compensation or compassion was given or shown to many of guests who waited for hours to check into their respective room. I would rather pay a higher room rate at another hotel than be treated in the belittling fashion that we were by Ms. Peebles. Mr. Ted Thornton tried repeatedly to talk to Ms. Peebles and to calm her down. A hotel guest should never have to calm a hotel staff member down. I personally tried to speak to Ms. Peebles on Saturday with no avail. When I informed her that I would be requesting that all of the hotel guests who are part of our group write a letter of complaint to the corporate office, she informed me that she had three kids and could not afford to lose her job. My response was that she should be more friendly and patient with guest at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. Because of her behavior, we will take our money and our patronage to another hotel in Emporia, Va. where I'm sure we will almost certainly reserved approximately 90-95% of the rooms. This is money lost for your hotel next year when we have our SPC Alumni Reunion during the weekend of November 1-3, 2019. We should have been treated so much better than we were.

Derrick Woodson, Chairperson, SPC Alumni Reunion Planning Committee
(305) 608-7315
dlw1@miamidade.gov

Hello, my name is Angela Powell - Rogers former alumni of CSU and former wife of N,F.L player Lamar Rogers of the Cincinnati Bengals #89815722 . Amongst a lot of your C.S.U guest , soccer guest, and wedding guest. Friday Oct 12,2018 thru Sun Oct 14,2018, Totally aware of the abundance of money you people made off the prices of the rooms alone, dinning,drinking and room rentals. My college friend Rhonda Reed previous bank manager for Chase bank were denied dining entrance to your restaurant sat morning. Right at the entrance way while entering the dinning area were we spent lots of money the night before, Were denied to be served breakfast,. Your host and I quote stops us like the police and says I was told not to let any more people in, because we are short staffed with servers. Well our meals were already paid for and our seats were still empty in the dinning area because Hellen Christian came down earlier to get our seats, I, then asked to speak to the dinning manager, at this point it had gotten super uncomfortable were people were noticing there was an issue, she repeats what she told her host. I was a soccer mom I was fully aware of what was going on. Meanwhile people are passing us coming and going she still refused services. So Ben the hotel manager comes and I tell him you can never underestimate who your guess are while he blows us off also. Check your video in your lobby, I Also have everything recorded and im also a Diabetic. Poor manager staff can get the company in a world of trouble, 513-253-3880/513-742-1811 my husband was beyond upset but like I told your customer service rep yesterday at corporate. Its never good to dismiss people because of there skin color. If you watch your live video youll see it. Rhonda spoke to the hotel manager of customer service sat morning during check out and she also blew her off stating that Hellen Christian got perks because she paid for our meals, no we paid for our meals she charged the room. And our customer service manager comps Rhonda Reed 30. dollars through junk mail. But your managers all three dropped the ball, not looking at the big picture WE WERE DENIED SERVICES, AND EVERTHING IS ON VIDEO. Rhonda Reed and I, Angela Powell-Rogers are looking forward to your response. BY the way your video should show myself shaking your Managers hand Ben when I told him you should never underestimate who your guest are and walking away leaving Hellen and a friend Kevin standing there with Ben. also CSU graduates we are waiting patiently for your response.

I TRIED TO MAKE A RESERVATION AT THE HOTEL PASEO IN PALM DESERT WITH YOUR RESERVATION SERVICE. WHILE MAKING THE RESERVATION FOR SOME REASON THE CALL WAS DROPPED AND I WAS TOLD THAT SOMEONE WOULD BE ON THE LINE SHORTLY ---FOR THIRTY FIVE MINUTES. I FINALLY HUNG UP AND CALLED THE HOTEL DIRECTLY AND SAID I WANTED TO MAKE A RESERVATION. I WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE MARRIOTT RESERVATION LINE I HAD JUST BE ONN AND TOLD SOMEONE WOULD BE WITH ME SHORTLY. AFTER TEN MINUTES I GAVE UP!

I AM SURE YOUR SERVICE IS VERY EFFICIENT FOR YOUR COMPANY. IT IS VERY ANNOYING FOR A POTENTIAL GUEST AND I WILL AFTER PERHAPS FORTY YEARS CONSIDER USING OTHER CHAINS FOR MY TRAVEL.

Recently we attended a convention at the DFW Marriott in Ft. Worth Texas. When I checked the clerk handed me two keys and said I had reserved two rooms. I showed her my iteinay which showed only one room. She said since I had booked through a third party that she could not give me credit. When I got home I called the same number that I had thought was Marriott and was told I had booked on line at rent a room.com. I have no idea what that is and only booked by phone so truly there is some sort of scam going on as I saw many complaints.
I will be happy to pay for what I owe, but I was definitely ripped off. We were there Thursday, Friday and Saturday.....I have always had goog experiences with Marriott, but my husband who is a retired disabled and myself were very disappointed.936_520-9435

I booked the Residence Inn for my and my husbands birthday at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel! The rates were high but it was a special occasion! The balcony was so small only two could fit and was on a bad angle.We couldn’t sit out because the Hot exhaust blew out on us continuously so that was a waste!! It was 85 outdoors but the heat felt like 100 plus! The air conditioning in the bedroom was so noisy that even my 2year old grandson couldn’t sleep! The toilet was the lowest I’ve ever seen. I’ve had 2knee replacements and had to squat so low it was painful. The tiles and some of the walls had mold on them and bathtub was dingy! I feel the price was not comparable to the quality we received. I was very disappointed because I thought the Marriott name meant quality and that’s why I stretched our budget to get the best but could have done better at a much cheaper hotel and probably got the same quality!! Needless to say our birthday’s were ruined!!!

Bonjour Cher Monsieur Stewart

Pour Information n ayant pu vous rencontrer lors de mon séjour, veuillez trouver ci dessous copie de ma réclamation envoyée ce jour au Siège de Marriot « Complaint Registration »

je suis client du groupe depuis de nombreuses années; ma carte membre SPG N° 50951811618/ 263869419 VERDERONE CHRISTIAN
Mon séjour Meridien Etoile Paris du 28/9 au 1/10 Chambre 6003 N° Facture 1069319

Client du groupe je suis scandalisé par la baisse de qualité de cet Hotel qui ne mérite plus ses 4 étoiles .. et qui pratique des prix excessifs 429 € la nuit en rapport de la chambre
Je suis descendu a de nombreuses reprises dans les hôtels du groupe dans le monde entier ( je vous invite regarder mon compte) et j ai toujours eu une qualité égale. Je ne comprends pas comment cet Hotel peut encore faire partie du groupe ..!!

Ci dessous tous les problèmes rencontrés :

0° Personne sur le perron pour prendre les valises et accueillir la clientèle..
0° Bis J ai du moi même monter ma valise dans la chambre
1° Chambre excessivement petite
2° Pas de Vue . Vue sur un Mur.. Indigne de la catégorie SPG GOLD et de son Prix… Photo a votre disposition..IL EST TOUIT A FAIT ANORMAL DE CLASSER CETTE CHAMBRE DANS UNE CATEGORIE SUPERIEUR ET DE LA PROPOSER AUX PORTEURS DE LA CARTE GOLD… INADMISSIBLE…Je vous invite à aller vous rendre compte par vous même..Par ailleurs on ne peut pas dire que j ai réservé a la dernière minute celle ci ayant été et faite bien avant ..
3° Réfrigérateur Vide !!!
4° Pas de bouteille d eau
5° Pas de biscuits ou cacahuètes ou autres pour prendre l apéritif
6° Pas de service pour prendre le Café
7° Pas de sachet de café ou de thé
8° Pas de verre !!!
9° Un seul peignoir alors que chambre réservée pour deux personnes
10° Pa d abonnement pour la TV aux grandes chaines de sport..Canal + GOLF.. BEIIN…RMC SPORT .. Impossible de voir la RYDER CUP

Restauration/Diner Restaurant de L hotel

1° Pas le choix .. Un seul restaurant..!! En rapport du nombre de chambre il pourrait au moins y avoir plusieurs possibilités
2° Entrée extérieure mal conçue. A chaque ouverture des portes une vague de froid s abat sur les tables …
3° Viande servie non en rapport avec écrit sur le menu et sur la photo affichée dans les ascenseurs !!! Viande trois fois plus mince, dure et pleine de gras …

Réflexion faite auprès d un attaché de Direction.. Ce dernier se confonds en excuses et je le comprends ..mais cela ne change rien en l absence de qualité de service ..et même de service tout court !!

Cette politique est désastreuse. L hotel ne mérite plus ses 4 étoiles a peine Deux ..et encore .. Maintes locations avec RNB offrent à des prix plus bas des services plus hauts.. Que les Hôteliers ne se plaignent pas si les clients désertent

Je ne sais si cela est du a la politique du groupe ou au management de l Hotel mais c est un désastre

Je suis fortement déçu par mon séjour et il est certain que je ne retournerai plus dans cet Hotel..et que j hésiterai dorénavant à faire confiance au groupe.

C est dommage car si vous regardez tous les séjours effectués ces 25 derniers années ……(Tahiti..Nouméa..Ile des Pins..Tokyo …)

J attends de votre part une réponse point par point à mes remarques

Cordialement

CHRISTIAN VERDERONE
06 07 932 142
cverderone@alice.it

I made my reservation using award points directly with the hotel and was told breakfast was included. We had a cup of coffee and a banana and were charged $22 and told our points stay did not include breakfast. I told the clerk that I was a gold elite member and I was told, "Oh well, it is what it is and your breakfast is $22." I will avoid this hotel and recommend others to do the same.

I had reserved a BLOCKED room for my sons wedding in May 2018. I was one of the first to reserve a BLOCKED room. I flew into Sacramento and had to head straight to the rehearsal dinner. At about 9:30pm I was finally able to get to the hotel. I was told that all the blocked rooms were taken. Needless to say I was very upset. They put me in a room on the second floor, completely on the otherside of the hotel from the wedding party and family. I was informed that there were no elevators. I told them I have a hard time climbing stairs let alone with luggage. They had no available rooms on the first floor. I struggled getting to my room which was the same quality as any other hotel. I expected better. I was not able to join family and friends in the lobby due to the fact I had to climb stairs. The wedding was the next day and was absolutely beautiful and exhausting. I made it back to my room around 11:30pm and went right to bed. Around 1:00 am, I was awakened by an extreme amount of noise. The people next to me were partying loudly, people were coming and going, even knocking on my door. I called the front desk and there was no answer. I tried twice. The party continued until 3:30 am or so. By 5:00 am I was wide awake, so I packed up and checked out with no compensation for what I call a disaster of a stay at a Marriott, which, by the way was my first time ever at a Marriott. I had better experiences at Comfort Inn's, Holiday Express's where I even was able to have a FREE breakfast and lower costs with a more comfortable stays. I will never stay at another Marriott nor recommend one. It may have eased my pain if I was at least comped one night as I really only slept one night and listened to a party the other night.

I AM 68 YEARS OLD, STILL WORKING, I HAVE A GOVERNMENT ID CAR, I AM AN INSPECTOR FOR GOVERNMENT JET FUEL PROJECTS.
I MADE A RESERVATION AT THE TOWNPLACE SUITES AT LEXINGTON PARK MARYLAND IN JULY 15TH AND WAS PUT OUT ON THE 1ST OF AUGUST BECAUSE OF A SWIM TEAM COMING IN TO THE MOTEL. I CHECKED BACK INTO THE MOTEL THE 6TH OF AUGUST AND STAYED UNTIL THE 31ST OF AUGUST. MICHELLE, YOUR BUSINESS AGENT AT THE PROPERTY IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH THE $93.00
PER NIGHT GOVERNMENT RATE, SHE TOLD ME THAT SINCE I HAD A 0NE BED ROOM SUITE, IT WOULD BE $119.00 PLUS TAX PER NIGHT. I EXPLAINED TO HER THAT HALF OF THE PERSONNEL STAYING THERE WAS ALLOWED THE $93.00 PER NIGHT THE GOVERNMENT RATE. SHE SAID SHE WAS SORRY, SHE IS A MONEY HUNGARY BITCH, AND I WANT BE STAYING THERE ANY MORE.
THE BREAKFAST FOOD IS THE SAME, THE PAPER TOWELS IN THE ROOMS ARE 1 PLY, THE TOILET TISSUE IS 1 PLY, I EXPECT MORE FROM A MARRIOT PROPERTY THAN THIS. MY STAY HERE AT NAS PAX RIVER IS 12 MONTHS, LOOK AT THE MONEY SHE JUST LOST FOR MARRIOT, AND TALK IS THERE WILL BE A LOT MORE. I AM AT A HILTON HOME 2 AT PRESENT WITH A GOVERNMENT RATE, AND IT HAS ALL THE AMMENITIES THAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM MARRIOT, BUT DID NOT RECEIVE..
MY MARRIOTS REWARD CLUB #959 710 989, CHECK MY LOYALITY FOR MARRIOT THE LAST 8 YEARS. THANKS AND HAVE A BLESS DAY. SPYDER WAS ALSO FOUND IN THE BATH ROOM FLOOR OF THIS PROPERTY, I SHOWED HER A PHOTO OF THE SPYDER AND
SHE JUST SAID THEY WOULD SPRAY THE ROOM AFTER WE MOVED OUT.

I made reservations via the 1-800 reservation number for four nights (8/23/18 through 8/27/18) at the Nashville Marriott Airport location. I requested to use 70,000 Marriott points for two of the four days. The night that I made the reservation, I requested to have the reservations sent to me, but no email was sent confirming the reservations. The next day, I call the 1-800 Marriott number again, to get a copy of my reservations with the reservation number to confirm. I was told by another agent that only one day of points (35,000) was applied. He said that they had system problems on the night that I placed my reservations. The agent corrected the reservations and applied the 70,000 points paying for two of the four days. After checking out of the hotel, I noticed that my spouse's receipt only had one day of the points applied. The hotel was unable to corrected the issue and did not offer to contact the 1-800 Marriott customer service number to see what happen. Before leaving Nashville, I tried to contact the 1-800 Marriott customer service number again, but no one picked up the call. Today (8/28/18), I called again and it took a long while before the customer service dept. picked up the call. I was transferred several times before I finally received assistance. Also, after the customer service agent contacted the hotel, I was told that it will take them several days to make the correction on my spouse account. Out of all the years that I have been a member, this has been the worst customer service that I have received from Marriott. I am very unhappy with this process and will not used the Marriott service again after my points are all gone.

My daughter booked a reservation and told that person she was 18 and a college student. He took her reservation and CC info. When she arrived at Westin in Houston the desk clerk Jocelyn refused to check her in saying she was not 21 and that no hotels will allow her to check as it was the law. Her money was still debited from her account because she did not cancel the reservation . This is flat out robbery. , when I called the desk clerk Jocelyn to inquire she began backtracking and changing her story as to what took place Howver we had multiple witnesses he can verify what the clerk said. When I tried to speak to someone over her she said she is the manager and no one was over her. I called an hour later spoke with a different employee and got the names of Patrick and mark who are actually the mangers. So Jocelyn is nothing more than a liar. So now my daughter is 4 hours from home at 1 am under the impression that no one will check her into a hotel because of the lies Jocelyn told her. As a parent do you no how frustrating this is to have incompetent ppl working in such a manner. And would not even allow us to speak to the real manger. Highly disappointed in Marriott as we I travel extensively for my job but doubt I will ever stay at another Marriott hotel. Smh poor customer service from the reservations guy to the desk clerk and they will still the money from an 18 yr old college student smh

I was in Bellevue for work for one night, Aug. 7th, 2018 and stayed at the Marriott in Bellevue WA (200 110th Ave NE, Bellevue WA 98004) and a man tried to forcibly break into my room at 6:45am: the steel door-stopper blocked him from coming in and my screams may have also helped deter him. I reported this incident using my room phone immediately, and I also reported it in person to t the front desk clerk where I was told the Manager 'was not available but he would call me asap.' This happened 36 hours ago. I called the manager: Daniel Hurtado on his cell: 425.214.8525, I also emailed him and I have not yet heard back. I have since left Bellevue and am back home in San Francisco, CA.

I was extremely shaken and upset after this incident and it's unfathomable to me that NO ONE at Marriott is concerned in the least that this happened. I certainly hope the person reading this complaint will realize the severity of my concern, the unprofessional attention by this Marriott staff, and will get back to me with acknowledgement.

Regards
Rosann Calisi

When I checked into the room and went to bed when I woke up I had red bite marks all along both legs. Also, when I went into the shower the shower had mold all along the tile and the tub, When I started the shower I never got any hot water for the shower or to shave in the morning. When I got the desk to file a comment t5he desk clerk stated that he would pass it on to management. When I got to work and saw the nurse we have on site she stated that I had approx. 20 bed bugs bites on my legs. At which time I had to destroy all my clothes that I had worn that morning and go and get new clothing. It been now three days and I'm still showing the bite marks from the bed I slept in on 5 Aug-6 Aug 2018. As a Platinum Premier Elite for Life I should have been shown a better answer from the desk and a follow-up from the general manager to the hotel. As of today I have had no comments or calls from anyone about this matter. If this hotel has bed bugs then you will have more issues from users of this hotel. I can't even give this hotel a star!!! If you have any question please send me a e-mail at sportsbb@msn.com my Marriott number is 364965251/ phone 540-903-5414

Marriot at cheshunt

Aircon set to maintain 21 degrees
Bathroom lacked ventilation
No water in rooms
No fridges
Worst of all one double bed that had seen better days
Restaurant staff lovely
Føod poor value and even poorer quality
Great 2 star hotels but 4 well !!!!
Lingfield
No toppers on beds
No offer of help with luggage

Marriot definitely on the downward slope
This from a marriot member who always sought you out for your comfortable beds and rooms
All three recent stays the hotels looked tired and worn

Marriott Rewards Member no. 415202563
I received a birthday gift of one elite night by e-mail from Marriott Rewards on 19 June. Despite activating the gift, I have not received the credit Elite night on my account.
I have sent written queries to Marriott on 3 prior occasions in relation to this matter. I also contacted Victor in Customer Services on 1 August and forwarded to him a copy of the Marriott e-mail to me dated 19 June. I have been given case nos, however, I have not received any response to my enquiries. I appreciate there may be a high level of traffic at this time however, it is now 29 days since I first raised this matter and I am still no further forward.
My previous enquiries were given case nos. as follows :
Case no. 39305155 dated 09 July 18
Case no. 41031290 dated 14 July 18
Case no. 58064938 dated 30 July 18
The additional Elite night is important to me as it would give me 10 nights this year and allow me to keep my Silver status within the new scheme commencing 18 Aug 18.
I would be grateful if you would follow this up for me and get back to me as soon as possible.
Martyn Phillips

fairfield inn and suites, troy road, east greenbush, ny.
Stayed there 2 nights August 1 and 2nd .
The elevator was NOT WORKING and no one notified that day. We drove from waterford, CT up to there. We were put on the 3rd floor ( room 305) because this was the only room available. We had to ask and pay other guests who were staying there to luge up our 2 large suitecases to our room!!.

Also, our medication were stolen from our room the last day, because I had an entire prescription full of anti-anxiety medication that I KNOW I had, and Joe had his daily pill box taken from the room, and we know this, because he took his medication that morning before we headed out at 9 am!!

Joe martino ( Marriott silver reward member)
Account # 2901610702

Hi looked at this hotel on booking com disappointed with the tiredness, the towels smelt stale, and at breakfast the cups and cutlery were not clean but the worst thing was the fact when I needed a shower there was no cold water - even the toilet flushes hot water - it seems that this is an on going problem looking back at the reviews . your staff were apologetic but seemed oblivious to this. I am sure this must be a safety issue,

I spent 5 nights at the Marriott on 47th street in New York with my daughter's family for the Dance the World event. 4 of the five our room filled up with pot smoke. The first two times we reported it and they said they would send security to check. The last two we just left the room. We had two young girls with us plus the smell made me sick. It was doing us no good to report it obviously since it never quit happening. My son-in-law even went so far and to block the fan and under the door with towels. For the cost of the hotel, I would have expected better from Marriott.
I have been in the hotel business for 40 years and we would have made sure the problem stopped the first time and even compensated the guest for the problem.

Sandi Perkins (party of Williams family)
Room 4223 on July 25th to July 30th.

I will NEVER stay at this hotel again and am contemplating whether or not to remain a Marriott's member! After reading the "not so good" reviews, I still reserved my husband's room at this hotel. REMEMBER - REVIEWS ARE FOR A REASON! The customer service is horrible! This problem has been going on since Wednesday, July 18 yet I did not write the review, immediately, hoping the general manager would rectify the situation.
I called the hotel to inform them that my husband would be arriving late. I was told "no problem- I will hold his room - thanks for calling." My husband arrives - his room had been given away because they had "over booked!" - not our problem as the consumer (Customer Service 101) He was given a queen suite for the night and in the morning he would be moved to the room type that was requested - a king suite. Had I not called the hotel while he was at a training, that would move would have NEVER happened! I spoke with the general manager, Jan who "apologized" and stated that because of the inconvenience, we would receive "5000 points that day" and that she would call me the next day (still waiting on the call)! I am a rewards member and I know that it takes a few days to receive points therefore I decided to wait. Yesterday, we received points for the stay but no courtesy points. I am livid - not because of the points but because of the lack of integrity and customer service of the general manager. No wonder her staff is incompetent or perhaps they just do not care! I use Marriott regularly, sometimes booking 10-11 rooms at a time for business but because of this incident, I am seriously thinking of using another chain. For the past few days, I have left messages for the general manager with no return call. This is the worst customer service I have ever received at a hotel! REMEMBER - REVIEWS ARE FOR A REASON!

What good does it do to have Marriott reward points card when every time I try to use the points I am told that the allotted rewards rooms are all booked? And if I pay for the room the member discount turns out to be less than $5.00. Maybe it is time for me to check out another card even though I have been a member for decades.

I called to reserve a room last week at the Courtyard by Marriott at UAB in Birmingham, Al. I explained that I am a senior, a veteran and gov employee. I requested the best rate and was told it was $178.00. Myself and 2 of my friends are here now. They booked the same room for $118.00. I tried to get my room changed to the same price but was told they couldn’t do it. I have been a rewards member for a long time and this is not right. I am making a formal complaint and hope to hear from you!!

July 18, 2018

My experience at Marriott while on Vacation:
My stay was pleasant until I checked out my hotel room on. My Coach wallet came up missing with all my cash while I was on vacation with my two small children. Unfortunately, I didn’t know I left my wallet behind, until I got to my next destination, when it was time for me to pay for a purchase, an hour later, that’s when I realized I didn’t have my wallet. That’s when I called the hotel, and went back. At this time I was told the room had already been cleaned and no one from housekeeping turn in a Coach wallet. I know for a fact I left it, that was the last time I seen it , was when I was in the room on the bed with my wallet, I even tipped the room service for the couple days of service, while I was there. I thought I put the wallet back in my purse clearly I didn’t. The police was called they took a report but that wasn’t much help. It wasn’t nothing police office could do, but I did get a police report number. I’ve talked to the hotel manager Andrea Israel, her response to me was she “trusts” her hotel staff, because they were like seniors, as if I was lying, I have no reason to lie or make up stories. I just feel bad that I was careless in leaving my wallet on the bed. I thought I had everything before checking out, especially my money while on vacation. Andrea was kind of enough to give me $10.00 for toll roads to get back to Chicago airport. I’m am very disappointed how I was treated, I have no reason to lie. I just hope no one never have to go through this terrible experience my children and I had to go through at this establishment. I have always stayed at Marriott, never had a problem, but of course I never left anything valuable behind. I’m hoping they find it and send it back to me, my wallet with all my cash and especially the person or persons who ever decided to keep my Coach wallet. Management lack of concern about this situation made the situation worst.
I have been calling making complaints, getting cases but no resolution to my situation. Its seems to me no
It seems to me no one is taken my case seriously. I want someone to look into this matter. I want my money back and my Coach wallet back. It wasn't fair to my family and I how we were treated. I feel what was ever left in the room still belong to the guest. I paid to stay in that room, it not up to housekeeping to keep items. It was about an hour when I notice my wallet was missing and contacted the hotel. I knew exactly where I left it. Please take me seriously and helped me with this situation.
Michelle Marion

I can be contacted at 206 235-0910 Michelle Marion
My hotel stay was at Marriott FairFeild Merrivelle IN
My stay was during July 10th to July 13th room no# 138

My family had our family reunion at the Martiott East in Cleveland Ohio on July 13th, 2018. The food was cold, nasty, and so was the staff. I will never step foot in your hotels ever again. They brought us water with little or no ice at all. Whenever we requested anything, they looked like we were bothering them. The time and event on that day cannot be replaced. My entire family is upset. We want an apology, and would like to be compensated for our money and time.! 440-319-1043.

On July 3,2018 I checked in to the Marriott in New Orleans on Canal Street. My stay was from 07/3/18-07/10/18. I booked Through a travel agent called Sistatosista. When I check in I notices that there was confetti on the table where the Television was that was from a Bachelorette party sometime before my check in and there was a male hand print on the mirror with Ky-jelly on the mirror as well. The covers were nasty on both beds. So I was upgrade to a suite which was supposed to have a pull out sofa and I was told a roll away bed would be delivered to the room as well. The pull out sofa was not a pullout and there was no roll away bed. They delivered a air mattress that cost 19.99. I paid 1,048.00 pp to stay and that's without air fair. I stay at this hotel every year around the same time. I use to pay 750.00 and this was for the stay and the bus ride up there. The hotel overbooked this year and they didn't have any compassion for everyone complaining this year. I'm a award member and very unhappy about my stay this year. I would like a email back or call 904-612-8537 from someone on this matter

What is gone wrong with Marriott, we used to treated like guest and now we treated like a customer
If you call customer service, all you hear is fancy messages in different languages and next you are on hold for 25 minutes (still no one comes on the phone), really you want your customers to hold for 25 minutes, you should not have contact phone numbers if you want people hold hold and hold
I don't even know how to get hold of someone , please start hiring people who answers the phone

Thanks

Jay

Daer Sir,

we stay at the st regis hotel mauritius few weeks ago in june.
1-2 days before leaving hotel, we give envelop of money to a man didier of reception office.
It was in france restaurant of the hotel.
We tell him to give money to butler but butler never receive money
i contact hotel but hotel no know where money is.
they say no money
they say no camera seen.
please help me invistigate.
please be of help to me

im asking about my corporate card discount im still active work at the residence inn and springhillsuites sanjose airport but my card is un active how you can help me.

Visited the Fairfield Inn Airport, Sullivan Rd. College Park June 14- June 17. Paid cash and the money was not released from my card. I've made a complaint on June 19th, June 21st, June 25th and again on June 29th. No one has followed up with me. The onsite manager, Charvin, was very rude and made several racist remarks, although we are the same race.
I still don't have my money after paying cash and I have a cash receipt.

Have feedback for Marriott?