Super 8 Customer Service

Contact Super 8 Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-454-3509

Super 8 Worldwide is a subsidiary of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. There were 2100 Super 8 US and Canada locations reported in 2016 with locations in China. To reach Guest Relations, call 1-800-454-3509.

You can also find more online contact information at their website. To reach Wyndham CEO, John Valletta, address an envelop with 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA.  The corporate office phone number is 800-454-3509.

Super 8 is an active participant is protecting children from harm. They also offer military discounts, Wyndham Rewards, continental breakfasts and free WIFI. Social support is found on Facebook and Twitter.

Super 8 Contact Information

• Super 8 headquarters address

• 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054

1-800-454-3509

8am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Super 8 Complaints

I am completely appauled. I am a disabled women with a service dog. I have a traumatic brain injury, qnd seizures from it. My service dog can sense my seizures cing and alerts me and keeps me safe while I have them. On the night of September 7, 2018 I arrived at the super 8 motel located in mission valley hotel circle. I was to stay at motel after w pipe burst at my apartment and most of my things were ruined and the conditions in my apartment were unlivable. I wentto the desk to check in and my reservation was not in computer. My aunt who lives in Seattle had made one thru booking.com to help me due to the unexpected expenses of having to stay in a hotel. I waited after contacting my aunt for he reservation to show for over an hour. I was getting restless. And my seizure dog could sense it, but patiently I waited. Guests came in and one started to harass mey dog as I was one the phone with my aunt. My started to bark hi signal to me of his fear of a seizure coming g on. Not wanting you disrupt the employees trying to check in guests, or scare the other guests I moved out side quickly and calmed dog and got off of phone. Gone less than, but not more than a miniute. When I returned I noticed my wallet at the counter so I grabbed it . My cash was gone. I alerted the staff and they stood there. The guest at the counter told the worker to check the camera and they did and saw the man who. Had just walked out take my money from wallet. I asked them to call police
The worked said no it's not their fault I left wallet and I would not get a free room . I asked her name.. she wouldn't give it or the number to the corporate office. I was so upset but not want to have a seizure I sat down and waited for the other guests to be helped. After they were the worker disappeared to back . I called her several times and after what seemed like a long time she came back and said "now what?" I said what is going to be done about this I was robbed? Nothing she said again not her problem at this point I just wanted a took. I called my aunt who was going to pay by credit card over phone. She said could not take sent a form to her by email to fill out. It was midnight by this time I arrive close to ten pm. My aunt could not price t out form and called the desk. Attendant would not take over phone and hung up on her. I left very upset and had a grand mal seizure that night. I had to sleep in my car after a hectic day where I lost everything was robbed with no assistance and had to sleep in car because hotel would not take over phone my aunt's credit card. I am going to Yelp , BBB, booking.com and anywhere else I can write a review. This is the most horrendous experience I have ever had and worst possible customer service imagineable. I am disabled and I was robbed and they saw in tape, but would not assist me. Your establishment is horrible and I'm seeking legal advise on the matter.

We stayed at the Super 8 in Fergus Falls, MN over the Labor Day Weekend. We met another couple there, and one of our bathrooms had a hole in the ceiling, the other bathroom ceiling had mold on it and there were holes in the walls and it was disgusting! The outside seating area had one bench, and cigarette butts were everywhere. When we asked if they could be cleaned up so we could sit out in the sunshine, it was a major interruption and we were given quite the attitude! For breakfast, the coffee pot was empty and there weren't any cups out. When we asked for more cups and coffee, we were handed the sleeve of cups to put out for other guests. Then the manager and two other workers went back to the front desk to have their coffee and discuss what was in the paper.

If you look up my husband's name, Curtis Boettcher - you will see that we have stayed in Super 8 motels all over the country. This is by far the worst motel we have ever stayed in, and after the stay in Fergus Falls - probably the last.

I need super 8 indio ca ein number for tax purposes i never received my 2017 w2 and i need either the ein number or a copy of my w2 please

Long time ago I reserved 8 rooms through booking.com and on June 13 I cancelled succesfully 3 for my stay on aug 14.
Upon arrival I checked my 5 rooms in and paid cash. A short time afterwards I found 6 ( six ) request of authorization on my card and I asked
why to the check in staff and did the same with check out staff the morning after - Neither could give an explanation but both reassured that there would be no problems and so I collected my 5 receipts and left.. Back in Italy I realize that my card has been charged for an extra room which I NEVER used.
Sent a request of information to the hotel and soon after ( 4 days ago ) I received an email from the manager who explained
she had found the problem and asked me if I could call her (????????) I found the request strange, why no emails which cost nothing are clear and do not consider the time difference + 8 between Italy and Mo????? Since then I sent 2 emails and made a call BUT GOT NO ANSWER;
I find this behaviour unacceptable, unprofessional and irritating to say the least.
In the meantime I asked AE to cancel this undue payment.

We stayed at super 8 by worlds of fun. Ks city mo. The room was so musky smelling we couldn't breath there were 5 families with us. All room very stale and musky I went to desk for another room they said didn't have one. The maintainance guy asked what was up. He put a dehumidifier in our room. It helped a lot but front desk didn't care. The others were all going to complain also. It was bad the dehumidifier was dumped 5 times in a day and half. It was BAD

My vehicle was broken into during my stay at the hotel. When I told the manager he could have cared less. He didn't even bother to come out and look at my vehicle. He just told me to call the police. Had I called the police and waited I would have missed out on the whole purpose of my vacation that I drove 6.5 hours to get to.

It was a horrible experience. It costs me more to replace everything stolen in my vehicle than to stay at the hotel. So sad. Please don't stay here! Makes me wonder if the hotel is involved with the break-ins with the way the manager acted.

I checked into your hotel / motel on the 8 of July in longview Texas 75620 at 3304 S Eastman rd in room 158 . the room was a pices of shit sorry for the bad word but I was sp piss of with the manger. I turn the water on in the sink and the knot came off , we said that i broke it and charge me 20 dollars for it that was a rip off, I took picture of the room from top to bottom and there was a lot of things broken and old and no good.I do not like getting charge for the rotten motel items. i need for somebody to come down to this motel and fix the problems and fired the manger cause I know the sink was already broken and he just wanted to rip peoples off. i will never go back to a Super 8 and i will posted the pictures on Facebook he charge me 5500 plus 8.25 taxes equal 63.25 than a 20 dollars Misc.How can you run a business like this.

stayed at super 8 2550 state road 16, saint augustine, fl. 32092, room 223. killed two cockroaches. no tissue in holder in bathroom. mold/mildew around tub and soap holder. tub leaking from bottom onto floor. could not select water flow to take a bath. could only shower. trim and tile were covered in white powder???. trim around floor behind door falling off wall in bathroom. entire facility generally dirty. orange juice selection was water not juice. not enough food at continental breakfast to feed everyone such as fruit. internet very slow. we always choose super 8 because most are impeccable but this hotel is way below standard.

Checked in and came to room. It smelled musty. The bathroom ceiling was leaking water from the room above. Both times I complained in was told it was because of the room upstairs not keeping their shower curtain in the tub.

I stayed at Gilbrtvillie ky on july 4th and first of all i checked into room and tv didnt work so went to call front desk no phone. So i went to the front to get some help and waited foe almost 20mins. Finally he came down and fixed tv said he would bring me a phone never did. Then that night got ready to go to bed and top blanket smelled like pee. So i couldnt call up front again no phone so i just took it off and did witj out a blanket . Then that morning got up to do breakfest yeah there was a full house but i was there way before 9 waiting on waffle michine because my daughter wanted a waffle and they seen me waiting i waited for about 25min.Then it became 9 and they went right over and turned it off and said sorry we close it at 9. I thought you seen me waiting you could of lest waited for me to make a q waffle that would have only took 5 min. After i sit that long waiting. So she didnt get breakfest. Very unhappy i talked with manger and all she could say was i will take 20 off room not happy.. Ether i should get full refund or a credit for a nights stay and a different hotel.

My complaint is when my husband and I got to our room we check the bathroom and there was literally somebody else's waste in the bowl. We took a closer look at the room and the floors were dirty. There was bottle caps on the nightstands, crumbled tissues on the floor, and the hair blower would shut off every 2 minutes. We had ask the women at the front desk to please have someone clean the bathroom, and wipe the floors down. She said "she would have someone clean it up, and have a blessed night". NOBODY CAME. We always had very good experiences with Super 8 motel, and this is the one we always stopped at 1875 Cedar Creek Rd, Fayetteville, NC, both runs from Florida to NJ and back to Florida. I am very Disappointed.

when we arrived at the motel no one was at the main desk . we had to look up the attendant who was a women who was far from friendly. the hallways were filthy. the room was dirty. the carpet in the room had sticky spots. in the bath there were still wet dirty towells behind the door.

I booked the room for my son and my brother to help me doing a job in Calgary. Since I have my sister lives in Calgary I chose to stay with her. In the morning my son said the sink doesn’t drain the water. I informed the front desk attendant, then he had a freezing water shower since there was no hot water. I had to go to front desk again. In the afternoon my son and my brother were doing some laundry and to my brothers surprise the front desk manager didn’t like the way he looked so he asked for his name and which room number was he in. He told him and the manager on duty said he was concerned because they get lots of druggies in this location. So he asked him if that’s the way they treat their clients here??
I am very upset, I have used Whyndam so many times in Calgary Seattle Vegas and California and I respect your organization, this experience is so horrible that is making me not satisfied at all. This super8 location at Barlow North Calgary is nasty, first and last time at Super 8. I was ready to buy a timeshare in your Vegas resort because of how clean and well maintained location along with the great customer service.
Thank for taking time to satisfy your clients
Dalal

I stayed at a super 8 in plover wi from Friday April 27 to Tuesday May 2. I had no maid service and had.to go to Wal-Mart and buy a towel and soap to get by.my room was never cleaned while I was there. I have always trusted super 8s in the past but never again.

This location is horrible(Super 8 Bridgeview) My first bad experience was finding big blood stains on my comforter and the second is having a half working remote for my week stay although staff was informed. With the remote, I had to go downstairs and get batteries myself self from the front desk. This location is HORRIBLE and I will NEVER come back again.

Thanks,
Pissed Customer

HORRIBLE! at least the one in Garden City/Boise ID is. The location is behind a gas station, there were less than desirable people (possible druggies??) hanging out in the parking lot and in the general area. I felt very unsafe, thankfully they don't accept cats so they cancelled my reservation for me. The do take dogs and miniature horse ... yea horses who pee & poop where they stand. GROSS!
the Super 8 In Klamath Falls OR was ok, nothing fancy but acceptable run down and needed a deep cleaning but acceptable for one night.

Stayed at super eight at St. John's nl on mar 21' 22 2018.on the night of 22 had my car damaged by another patron.damage to rear fender on passenger side .backed out of parking space while I was driving by .the person did not stop at the time.he did not think that he made contact with my car.this accident was wittennesed to by two other people made report at main desk.this was Avery trying time for my wife and my self.the staff was not very companionate or help ful. Left dissappointed and distraught . Thank you

During my 3 night stay at the super 8 in Gresham, OR 03/07/2018-03/10/2018 I developed very large and painful welts on numerous areas of my body, the worst being on my face and neck. I have pictures that I can submit if needed. It's been two days since then and they haven't gotten better and are very painful. I would like to request a refund for the nights I stayed there and maybe someone should do a thorough cleaning and disinfecting of room 203.
I can be reached by email or phone.

Regards,

Jessica Sawyer
503-496-2644
J-gail@hotmail.com

I was just accused of smoking pot in my room. I argued with the young man that came to my door and told him I was NOT smoking pot in my room. He said he's charging me 250.00 fine. I am calling my bank in the morning and canceling payment to this hotel. You can contact me about this matter at 208-290-7860, I am happy to pay the amount I owed for the room, not a penny more and I suggest you train your employees what pot smells like and if I had been smoking pot smoke would pouring out of the room, there was no smoke, there was no pot. Call me 208-290-7860

On Saturday February 17,2017 @ approximately 2:35am myself and a friend was extremely tired and was planning on getting a room for the remainder of the night at Super 8 in Jasper,Al. My friend Felix Files went inside to or what we thought was going to get our room and we would get settled in for the stay but to our surprise things didn't go as we had planned. The lady who was working,Gloria,was very rude and wouldn't accept our money. She told my friend that Super 8 no longer excepts any cash that the only method of payment available is a credit card. So he comes to the car then I go in to try to speak to her but she insisted on being rude and hollering. I was only trying to tell her that my friend has been staying at this location for the previous week and I knew for a fact that they accepted cash from her everyday that she had stayed because I gave her cash for one of the nights. Gloria wouldn't even listened to what I had to say very very unpleasrd with the way my friend and I was treated by one of Super 8 employees.

I've stayed at super 8 in central point oregon many times and never had a problem we love to bring the kids to the water slides but this time I booked a room on Valentine's day I had to pay 100$ deposit and the room was tiny about the size of a closet there was only 1 chair to sit and the fridge made a loud noise and vibrated across the floor all nite I did not get any sleep I don't think I will be staying at super 8 any more I hope u can fix this soon and ur staff is more friendly and less judgemental thanks and God bless

Im staying at the super8 in Kalispell montana with my family. The front desk staff is great and half the housekeepers are great! Heres my concern, today my fiancee walked out of our room and housekeeping just happen to be outside so she gave us new towels, tp, and anything we needed, she was great. A couple hours later my fiancee comes back inside and walks up on this other housekeeper "Jen" unlocking our door about to go in the room where myself and my children were sleeping and asks my fiancee if we need service she answers no you guys already did that today. About an hour later this same housekeeper knocks once and immediately opens our door and claims someone heard a cat in our room, mind you im still sleeping and so are half my children and my 7 year old is sitting in a chair doing schoolwork. We go to the front desk to find out whats going on and this housekeeper starts arguing with me about how she can go into our room whenever she wants to make sure we arent doing anything and that shes gonna talk to the manager about it because im being rude and then starts saying our room is a fire hazard because we have our bags of clothes and milk crates of food lined up against the wall, the door opens all the way there isnt anything blocking the path. I work graveyard and dont get off til between 6 and 7 in the morning and the kids are on my schedule halftime. The front desk didnt even know the housekeeper did this and said she was going to talk to the manager about it. When we originally started staying here we asked for the every 3 day service because i work nights and anytime this specific housekeeper is working they knock on our door twice in the same day. What is the standard policy for housekeepers taking it upon themselves to search rooms? Mind you there is no one in the rooms on either side of us so im really not sure where the cat thing came from and we paid to have our dogs in our room. Im a little upset about this.
Thanks for your time
Aaron

The hotel in Boloit Kansas is charging my credit card for a family member staying with me ! When he stayed with me Saturday and Sunday night and went home on Monday ! Which is 5.00 a day which the hotel never said this when I checked in ! Now they charged my card again for 5.00 when he left at 5.00 pm on Monday to go back home. ! The hotel manager is saying that he was still here after midnight which is not correct because he was at home by 8:30 pm ! I am not pleased with the way this manager is treating me as I am staying at this hotel due to work training !

I haven't been contacted yet svkout a previous stay

My husband and I checked into the Super 8 on Maple Hill Drive in Kalamazoo. We checked out 2 hours later. The hallways reeked of marijuana. Once in our room we saw what appeared to be cigarette burns in the comforters as well as stains of some sort (looked like blood). The smoke alarm was removed from the ceiling. The bathroom was so disgusting you couldn’t pay me to use it. For the amount of people just lingering around, we’re quite certain there is prostitution going on at this hotel. The girl at the front desk was very nice however, when we mentioned we were going to check out she didn’t bother to try and fix anything as it seemed as though it was a regular thing to have happen. I would highly suggest you maybe investigate this location.

I was charged 3 times for the same rate and still haven't received my money back!! In other words the super 8 in enid ok are CROOKS and THIEVES

The blanket had a stain on it there was a high pitch noise they were rude there's no shampoo we had to ask three times for more towels and shampoo because it wasn't any shampoo or conditioner in here in the first place

I have stayed at several Super 8 because they are pet friendly and have fair prices but this is the worst experience I have had on January 5 2018 in Litchfield Illinois. It was the dirtiest place I have every stayed at. The room conditions were terrible- cigarette holes in covers and they were very old and musty smelling, dirty bathroom ( looked like it hadn't been cleaned from previous guests) loose toilet seat with crude on the base, shower curtain loosely attached with unpainted plaster to hold it up, holes in the dirty carpet in several areas, loud old heating system with missing border strips around unit, dirty walls with plaster patches in several areas, the free wifi would not work after trying several times I went to front desk and it was not resolved because it only works when close by front desk I was told. All in all it was just plan gross and it will make me think twice before I stay at another Super 8 in the future. I took about 10 pictures but o lot could upload one for this - but would like you to see the other pictures if need be- this property has not be upkeep at all and should not be in business it's not a good representation for your company

Super 8 in melrose park illinois puts Drano an lighter fluid in the a.c..s an pot.also.this is the only super 8 that I have ever been in that does this.I am an OTR Truck driver.I couldn't breath an my Dog was sick from the fumes.you need someone to come in incognito an get this treatment.I have never been so sick an harassed by a motel in my life.for rating ----0

I booked my mother in at the Super 8 in Cornwall Ontario while her husband was in ICU. They were extending daily as they were unsure of their check out date. I called and spoke with Sandra, who confirmed they would be honoring the discounted rate of $65.00/NT. However, at check out this was not the case, this rate was honored for only 2 nights, and the last 3 nights were $105.00/NT. No one at the hotel ever once mentioned the rate change. When we asked to speak with Management, he was "to busy for our problem, and to call and speak with him another day". My mother got a hold of him the following day, and he treated her very poorly, he threatened to sue her if she posted a negative review online and all..

Reserved a handicap room an smelt like urine,showed 2 other rooms filthy an smelled of cigarette didn't have what they advertised, men outside window drinking beer,hole in wall in shower,heater did not work, food on walls microwave had rust in it,maid never cleaned the room, among other things I do have pics this is inexcusable for a disabled women an a 10 year old to stay in we were there 4 days they will not compasat us in anyway said we should have read reviews

My wife and I stayed at the super 8 at 3330 S. Main St, Harrisonburg, Va. Upon entering the room, we were both overwhelmed by the smell of cigarettes and old smoke smell. The bedroom did not have a fitted sheet on the bed. The door security lock had been broken off and not replaced. The biggest complaint of all is the fact that they have removed smoke the detector from the room (I'm assuming to prevent it from activating when people smoke). This is incredibly irresponsible of 1)whoever removed the smoke detector and 2) whoever authorized this. I am a firefighter of 7 years and I know for a fact that this is illegal and most importantly unsafe. I expect a quick response to this issue and I also expect a reply via email. I can be contacted at clonesky555@gmail.com. I will also be in contact with the local fire marshall to ensure that this issue is dealt with specifically.

Super 8 put $275 of additional charges on my credit card under "Super 8 Motel" after staying and paying for motel stays in Bozeman and Idaho Falls.
Both motels deny that they put the additional charges on my card, and corporate said they don't deal with money. Told me to take it up with my credit card company.
In addition, our room lacked Wi-Fi in Idaho Falls and all that the manager said was she would make note of it - poor service!
Be wary of making any reservations with Super 8 - and check your statements afterwards! My family will no longer stay with this chain.

I visit Super8 in Hardeeville South Carolina. I waited at the front desk for almost 20 mins or longer. My child needed to use the rest room so i look around and found the women rest room up on entering a young Spanish female was in the bathroom smoking cocaine. She immediately left the rest room. As i return back to the desk. The young lady who we just saw in the bathroom doing drugs. Was the receptionist . She stated her name was Yonnve she was rude cussed me out called my child and me out of our names. and told us to leave . I ask her to speak with a manager and she told me she is the manager. This just happen about 30 mins ago.I have called better business bureau and the health department.

I stayed at one of the Super 8 hotels on 22nd of October this year The address was 24011 Ruther Glen Va 22546 US. It was the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in, Floor /rug/rug was so dirty that I had to keep my shoes on. The bath tub was absolutely disgusting floor was black I did not attempt to take a shower. The sink was also black with filth and when I turned on the tap brown dirty water came out. This is not a level of hygiene that would expect at one of your establishment's in North America. I understand that this hotel is independently owned but it is still your logo everyone sees. I will think twice before ever staying at one of the Super 8 hotels again.

I have a complaint about a racial issue Super 8 corporate has done nothing about. I was thrown out Galveston hotel and called a n**** for no reason by general manager. A boycott and lawsuit will take place shortly if I don't hear from anyone this has been 3 months with no returned calls back from Super 8 customer care. Is there a better phone number I can call?

I booked 2 rooms at Super 8 Harrisburg Hershey West for 10/1 - 10/2 and was shocked when I arrived. When viewing the rooms when I booked this hotel I clearly thought I must have been in the wrong place when I arrived because what I walked into was nothing that I saw in the pictures which was what appeared to be a clean and decent hotel. I am absolutely disgusted by the filth and neglect and the deceit. If I could rate my experience accurately I would give nothing less than a negative 10 and at the very least should be compensated for the monies I paid to stay in that dump.

To sum up a few of the things wrong here outside of the filth there were cigarette holes in the comforters, smell of marijuana throughout the hallway, broken lights with electrical plugs broken which is clearly a fire hazard, AC not working in 1 of the rooms, boxes in hallway and the list goes on. I have never been so disgusted and this place should be condemned. I attached a few pictures of the disgust myself and family had to stay in and have more and would be happy to share the rest with you.

You couldn't pay me to ever stay at another Super 8 again! At this point someone needs to do something about the false advertisement. I have pictures of what the hotel was supposed to look like and this place wasn't even close!

We have stayed in super 8 motel more often than not, I booked a double bed with smoking, when we checked in to our surprise only one bed and a no smoking room. I went down to the receptions desk to ask about room change. I was told there were other rooms were available (I do understand the business). ok. first time this has happened. no big deal we will live. Later on that evening I asked for extra towels blankets pillows after one blanket I was not given any extras after that. I was going to make a bed on the floor. So I went down stood in line, and there were two ladies that were walk ins, what they got a smoking double bed and at the same price I paid. What the hell I say. Finally piled up some dirty clothes for myself to sleep on. Off to sleep I go.

What why did the light come on and there is a man standing in my room. He turned and ran out. Mean while my husband (disabled) grab his pistol and tried to find him. Weird right. We head back to bed just fell back to sleep and Bang Bang on the door? You have got be kidding me it is 12:45 in the morning. the night manager is asking me how I got into the room. was threatening to toss me and my family out. What the hell I say. I find him the receipt and turn to head back into the room. Wow now there is no sleeping.

In the bright and early am my husband goes and talks to Justin about the issue that night and he laughed and shrugged it off like it was no big deal. I stayed at the super 8 in Spokane valley on Arragon St. The room we paid $105. Been loyal to the chain, the price keeps going up and the quality just keeps getting worse.

We booked 2 rooms .....very dark dingy. Rooms were very small. TV in one room kept syncing with digital cable box. Found mold in bathroom......yuck!

We have stayed in super 8 motel more often than not, I booked a double bed with smoking, when we checked in to our surprise only one bed... no roll always..... and a no smoking room. I went down to the receptions desk to ask about room change. I was told there were other rooms were available (I do understand the business). ok. first time this has happened. no big deal we will live. Later on that evening I asked for extra towels blankets pillows after one blanket I was not given any extras after that. I was going to make a bed on the floor. So I went down stood in line, and there were two ladies that were walk ins, what they got a smoking double bed and at the same price I paid. What the hell I say. Finally piled up some dirty clothes for myself to sleep on. Off to sleep I go.

I recently stayed at super 8 motel on 2711 S ocean Blvd,29577-4848 on May 6 2016. When I arrived I checked in and found that my remote to the T.V. was not working. I told the person working at the desk and he said he would send someone to check it out. I then left the motel thinking it would be working when I returned. I returned hours later to find the problem hadn't been fixed. I then returned to the front desk and told the same desk clerk his reply was that he thought that the person had fixed it.

I told him no he said he would get someone to take care of it. I waited an hour or more and went to get ice while asking where the ice machine was I ran into the desk person and asked again he said the guy was in the process of switching tvs and would be there soon. I then returned to my room and went to sleep. I awoke later no one had come so I returned to the office again and talked to another desk person who knew nothing about what happened and asked if I could switch remotes in another room we tried but it didn't work.

Also later the next morning while I was sleeping around 8am the alarm in the next room began going off and awoke me there was no one staying in that room. After all that had happened I just gathered my things and left.

Booked a Super 8 motel room for Biloxi, Mississippi and they booked at picayune, Mississippi and wouldn't change it. This is not acceptable customer service!

I got up around 12 midnight and was cold, so I turned the heater up. ,The heater in the room was so loud and clanky that my wife was unable to sleep, she informed me the next morning. She tossed and turned, and woke up constantly to the sound of a "buzzsaw." We informed that front desk the next morning, and were told "thank you," they would let maintenance know. This did nothing to alleviate the lack of sleep that she had endured - there was not so much as "I'm sorry your weren't able to sleep due to the noise.".

There are many hotels in the area. We had made our choice, believing that Super 8 had a good reputation. We would hope that the response would have been one of ensuring customer satisfaction. This is perhaps why the hotel rating is so low.

We arrived to our Super 8 room late in California, Maryland after visiting friends in their Super 8 room, went right to bed exhausted. I got up to use the bathroom after about 1 hour sleep. The bathroom had a odor and there were roaches in the bathroom. I was extremely grossed out. I went to complain, the management came up and said they smelled and saw nothing. They would only refund my second night not that night. We were only in the room for about an hour. I feel this is wrong. The room was dirty and I am NOT staying where roaches live. I wouldn't think Wyndam would want to be associated with a roach motel. Very disappointed and want my full payment refunded for a room that I only used for an hour. I didn't want another room that was not clean and had roaches. I would appreciate someone getting in touch with me regarding my bad experience and getting my refund. We were at the California, Maryland Super 8 on Notch Road. Saturday, 11/7/15 and was suppose to be refunded for Sunday, 11/8/15. I want a refund for 11/7/15.

We have stayed at Super 8 for years before our most recent customer service problems. We took a trip on the parkway from Virginia into NC to Harrah's Casino in Cherokee. We stopped in Blowing Rock,NC looking for a room and could not find one so we called the Super 8 in Boone (just up the road) and yes they had a room (we asked Google for their rates and they showed a rate in the neighborhood of $54.00 while we traveled to Boone). We got there and they boosted the prices to $180.00, and we was totally flabbergasted. we had traveled all day, we were tired and he asked if we belonged to any discount, yes we did, it was Triple A, So it went from 180.00 to 160.00 back to 180 with taxes.

We were told it was football weekend in Boone. Well we paid it rather reluctantly and then the TV reception was so bad you could not read the names of the teams that were playing football and all stations were similar. The box spring was falling apart and had no protective cover on the mattress. There was 4 electrical outlets with the TV, microwave, microfridge, wifi and lamp using, plus the carbon monoxide item, each requiring electricity not counting the one in the bathroom. I have hearing aids that use a dryer at night that requires electricity, two laptops, two cell phones that require electricity to recharge. We could not plug our items in, so the wife and I took turns using the rest of the outlets.

My wife and I are retired and love to travel and we will take a weekend just for the heck of it and stay at a hotel for a night, just to get away. I am afraid that Super 8 has moved to the bottom of our list. We stayed in Cherokee and Super 8 was at the bottom of our list, we did not even check to see if there was a Super 8 in Cherokee.We stayed at a different motel for $76 plus change for the nite and they have Harrah's Casino in Cherokee which is a rather large attraction. No highway robbery in that town/city. My wife and I before we got married would meet in some city, me being from one state and her from another state and we would always stay in a Super 8. We regret such a decision, but thats a minimum ($180.00) 2 night stay every where else.

We had the worst hotel experience EVER! I travel the east coast for a living, however at this trip I decided to take by wife. We pulled in to super 8 and went to a room that had dents in the metal door. Upon opening the door I found that the inside flip lock had been relocated 3 times, evident by the screw holes in door. The popcorn ceiling was falling off the ceiling. The coffee table was leaning at a 45 degree angle and missing formica on side and edges.

The bed had NO comforter only a bed spread with cuts in it, and the blanket had burn holes. When my grandson arrived he ran around the room for 5 minutes and when my daughter propped him on the bed his feet were black, and he had just gotten out of the tub. The hotel was so secluded that the 3 women & their 3 kids felt they could stand in the parking lot and smoke a BLUNT! This place should not be in business unless you want to experience the bad effect! Devastatingly disgusting!

The room when we walked in was not what we expected; but I said at least it looked maybe clean. But we found out later it was never cleaned. We were there four days and no one ever cleaned our room. We complained that first night and thought well now they will clean it; well they didn't . We had to go get our own towels; and we were given a bag for our own trash! This place is super 8 at Henderson Ky hwy 41 north 42420. Please never stay here. They don't even want you in the pool unless you have everyone's name on the paper. I had my son and his daughter over for a swim and they had to get out because there were only two names on my paper work. They were just there to swim with my daughter and I they did not spend the night there. This was the worse stay ever. Please check on this place you are going to loose a lot of customers.

Our flight through Southwest was routed to Kansas because of bad weather. We were given complimentary stay at the Super 8 from Southwest airlines. My sister and I waited for check in, there were many people. As we waited we were talking with other flyers, wondering if we were at the right super 8 motel. And looking at the phone number that we were given, they were the same written on our vouchers and sleeves. Everyone that checked in got a room. The Attendant was talking on the phone with flyers from Southwest that took a cab to the Super 8, but ended up at the wrong one, so he sent out his driver to pick them up and get them to where we were.

Once I started to check in, the attendant told me that my sister and I were at the wrong Super 8 because the phone number that was written on the voucher is not theirs, I asked how did the other people get rooms? we have the same phone number written on our vouchers. I didn’t continue on with the conversation, just walked away and sat down, thinking “Oh, well the driver of the super 8 shuttle will come back after bringing the other flyers back from the “wrong Super 8″ and take us to the right one. When the driver arrived with the two women, he was told of our situation from the attendant. He asked my sister and I to come we loaded the van and he DID NOT take us to the right Super 8. Instead he took us back to the airport, where my sister and I had to stay the night.

Everyone that were given rooms were white people, my sister and me were the only black people. We were discriminated against. I have never felt so angry and disappointed. My sister and I were on vacation from Florida and to have it end like that. Super 8 motel left a sour taste with us.

I pulled in the parking lot and was using the internet. I was not bothering no body. I was doing my school. Work and i only had to type a few sentences. First of all i know i wasnt a residence at the hotel but that lady came out side and immediatly started yelling at me and cussing at me. I told her i was only gonna be there for about 3 more min and she flipped out. The only thing i asked her was why are you yelling at me. I was not yelling at her.

Then she got mad and and called me a bitch. Her exact words was bitch you better pull out of this fucking parking lot now or im calling the police. I did not argue i left. I called the hitel and asked for her name and her supervisors number and she refused yo give it me. I know for a fact that if somebody comes to your job with a complaint you have to give them your name and a number to speak with a supervisor. I understand i was not a resident at that hotel but she had no right to disrespect me like that. I will never stay at a suoer 8 in my life. That was obserd. All,she had to do was ask me to leave you do not walk up on people yelling and screaming.

That was wrong and something needs to be done. I did not even get smart with her or argue with her, even after she cussed me. No she does not need to have a job working with people because she does not know how to talk to nobody. Really rude and disrespectful. I am not gonna let this go, i feel some kind of way about how she treated me, i dont care who i have to keep calling until something gets done. She was wrong!

My team member reserved two rooms for March 25 thru March 29. The team checked out early on March 29, not staying at the hotel on the night of March 29. When checking out, the team was charged for the 25, 26, 27, 28 nights. On March 31 the Kerrville Super 8 charged for another nights stay. This transaction should be voided immediately.

I called the Kerrville Super 8, spoke with Tammy (very nice), I explained the situation, she told me she would call be back. An hour later Roger called me back, gave me some story about reservations were non-refundable. Then told me to call other Super 8 locations to check out his story, I refused, so he hung up.

There was a motorcycle rally in Kerrville on this weekend, and this location was booked solid. We all know that the two rooms my team did not use, were occupied and I am sure at the highest room rate possible.. So again, I would like to have these transactions voided and the monies put back into the team members account.

This team member has used Super 8 hotels all over the US and is shocked about the issue, and has never had this problem at any Super 8.

Please call me 1/800/227/5447 ext 12, so I may fax, email or speak with the appropriate persons concerning this issue.

Thank you for your time.

Kathy

Everytime my fiance and our two kids go to visit his family in Mahwah,NJ we always stay at the Super 8. On 3/23/14 we got there around midnight and checked out by 9AM. When we got to our room only half our lights worked..The heat did NOT work at all. We were so exhausted so we were going to say something in the morning. We were freezing all night. When we checked out I had told the lady at the counter and all she said was “Ok thanks”.. Really???? I did not stay to argue due to we were going to my mother inlaws funeral. I will be down again on April 13th and I do not plan on staying there again until something is done. I will stay at the hotel next door. Not that I want to because Super 8 is where we always stayed, but I am upset that I had to pay $115 or so just to sleep for 9 hours. Normally I wouldn’t mind. But not having no heat or all the lights work was completely insane.

I took my daughter on a college visit to Xavier College and booked an overnight at the Super 8 at 330 Glensprings Drive. The Super 8 in Green, Ohio where we live is wonderful and I expected the same type of quality. Upon arrival we checked out the outdoor pool area near our room (just to see – knowing it was closed for the season) and were aghast that it had become an outdoor graveyard for A/C units. That was our first impression. We opened the door to the vending/ice room and found two empty broken vending machines – no ice – and a broken washer and dryer. We entered the room and found that it smelled stale. The decor was old and unsightly. The broken armoir was placed in front of the wall mirror (rendering the mirror useless). The faucet fixtures were broken and there was mold and dirt on the faucet. The bathtub was so grimy we elected not even to shower. I did not want to walk in the room without my shoes on. There were cobwebs in the corners of the bathroom. The complimentary coffee maker did not include a coffee pot. We pulled down the comforter and blankets and I instructed my daughter not to sit on anything except the sheets – praying they were at least laundered. Her blanket had cigarette holes in them (even though it was a non-smoking room). We attempted to call the front desk to get the wi-fi password but the phone didn’t work. We found out it was because the cord had been severed/burned. I wanted to pack up and leave as soon as we arrived, but we were so tired from our drive that we just elected to stay the night and leave early morning. I turned on the heater as it was getting cold in the room and immediately there was a smell of death – like literally a mouse or something had crawled into the unit and died. We turned it off and sprayed perfume all through the room. I am 50 years old and can honestly say it was the most disgusting place I have ever stayed in. Please see the attached photos. I will never take my chances on a Super 8 again. I hope that you will investigate this facility and if I were you, I would want my corporate name disassociated with this hotel as soon as possible. I would also request a refund of the $54.57 charged by Hotels.com for the room when I booked on March 14, 2014. I have photos of the room – the mold, the broken furnishings, the pool A/C graveyard, the burn holes in the blankets, the severed/burned telephone cord. I would have liked to download these to you with this Complaint, but don’t see an option to do so. Please contact me if you would like to see them. I hope to hear from you. As we talked to several people about our stay, we were told by friends/family to request a refund and I am anticipating that a full refund will be made to us as a result of this experience.

Check in date 3-21. Pulled dresser drawer out and it was broke, i cant even use it. The sheets dont even fit the beds. Woke up in middle of night with a bedbug crawling on me. Ciggerettes put out on hallway floors. Frozen donuts and frozen waffles for poor excuse of breakfast. Coffee in lobby literally smelled like urine, didnt have guts to drink it. So went to room to make coffee there and the pot was obviously not properly cleaned. Water turned brown as i was filling it up, and the filter and coffee from last guest was still in the pot. Toilet was digusting. Floors were dirty n nasty. I will never again go to super 8.

I booked a room for March 14 to March 17, I canceled that reservation and reserved a room for just March 16. I stayed at the motel that day and checked out the next day. I went to my bank and I was charged for both reservation. I have my receipt for the one day, so I call to talk with the manager and the clerk was very rude, she told me she doesn’t know when the manager works, has his number and will call him when her shift is over.

I asked her could she call him she told me h-ll no and I just have to absorb the lost because it was a no show. I told her why would I make 2 reservation that are at the same time. She can check my credit card it will show that there is something wrong.

My husband and I stayed 1 night on March 15 2014 in room 129 at the super 8 in Jonesboro Arkansas . We were traveling and just needed a break from the road . We wanted to unwind and watch a movie. The tv would not come on. I called the front desk and she told me to come get some batteries for the remote, I got dressed and went to get the batteries.

She handed me several saying she didn’t know if any were good and if they weren’t good there was nothing else she could do. She wad rude and not helpful. The batteries did not work so no tv, I tried then to take a shower and the pressure was horrible and the faucet didn’t work correctly, we ended leaving early because of the multiple issues and will think twice before staying at another super 8. I feel part if not all the charged for the room should be credited to our account.

I was at the hotel on Friday night, I checked in at the front desk with my credit card and wallet. I went straight to my room and in the morning my wallet was gone. I went down in the morning to talk to the front desk staff and ask if anyone had turned it in. I asked if we could look at the video camera. I was told I had to check with the manager on Monday to look at the security camera to see if in fact I had picked up the wallet or if I left it on the counter.

I dropped it in the hall and someone had picked it up. I called today and talked to the assistant manager and he was going to have the manager call. I did not receive a phone call so I called back at 8 and the manager was gone until Wed. The manager I was told to talk to was Parth Patel at the Madison/East location. My wallet had credit cards and cash in it. I would like a call back to determine what happened to the wallet.

Booked 3/8/14 to 3/11/2014. room was unsafe. phone cord taped to another cord and did not work. alarm clock cord cut. refrigerator freezer full of water refrig didn’t work and plugged to a extension cord and not safe. The door lock wouldn’t keep a 2 yr old out . swimming pool was cold and hot tub was colder than a bathtub. At night I had to get someone ftom office to come out and move a cone to park. I had to park in front of a shed that was super 8, and my car was keyed from th back door to the front of car. I reported problems the first night and no maintenance guy on sight.

Fine I told them 3 times the next day before someone came at 130pm after I have wasted my day because of this . My trip was a bad all the way around because the hotel wasn’t where it advertises on internet across from Disneyland and had to pay 16 a day to park then, not planned for that. Wasted so much on waiting for maintenance rather than just give a different room as I was 3 days paying. Also the breakfast tasted as old as me. I am so mad and feel I wasn’t even given a apology . I feel a refund of some of my stay should be reimbursed for that is the right thing to do rather than complain on yelp as I plan to do if no response back.

I booked a room at theSuper8 in League City. When I got to the room, the window lock was busted, I went down to the lobby to speak to the manager and they put me in another room. The lock on the window was also broken. I went and spoke to the manager to complain and he was not interested in my complaint and said that he would give me another room. I explained that I did not want another room, I wanted a refund. He said that he would refund my money and I left.

There has been no refund and when I called to talk to him about it, he said he did not remember. I took pictures of the busted locks and would love to send them to you. I have stayed at Super 8’s before and have never been treated so badly. I did not feel safe and would like to know how I go about getting a refund.

We checked in the motel on the 4th of May on 2013 the first room we went to wasn’t ready and smelled like smoke so bad you couldn’t breath, the second room wasn’t much better either but we figured it wasn’t going to be any better. that night we were awakened by two people in the parking lot right outside our room so intoxicated they were falling on the horn of their car, we called the front desk but I think he was scared to say anything, they finally left but not until leaving us a present right by our car door where they threw up. then later that evening the room next to us decided to party until 2 am.

This was the worst stay ever for us, Also the side door of this place doesn’t lock and the beds squeak so bad you couldn’t roll over without waken your partner up. Very sad hotel definitely not worth the money. going to Daytona beach in a week guess where we are not staying.

I’m staying at Super 8 located #308- 2863 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena, Ca 91107, I’ve been here since May, 01, 2013, Super 8 Policies & Rules, Privacy & Security of visitors my privacy: resulted in a information collected, restored automatically, operates system ongoing terms and patterns in problem areas, with which they have been entrusted. In short public corruption is the misuse of public power for personal gain. I’m requesting repayment, expect no cash, but refinancing, for principal amount, for violating Super 8 privacy policy Super 8 Motel accommodation in Fernie, Motel Pilicies & Rules, owner operated regulations.

This was one of my worst place that I have ever stayed at. Our room smelled of wet dog and cigarettes , our carpet was soaking wet. We asked front desk for some spray to mask the odour, she could not provide us with any. We noticed the carpet was wet when we lifted our bags on the bed. That is when I asked to be moved. We repacked and moved to another room. What makes this the worst experience ever was that we asked for a wake up call at 4:15 am; we did not get a wake up call. My son was to be at the airport at 5 am. We awoke at 5:35. We rushed out , my son did not have the time to shower nor eat !!!!! What hurt the most was that I was unable to give my son a proper goodbye.

I was very upset and cried the entire day. When i I spoke to the manger she was rude and unsympathetic. After a heated conversation she said the best she could do for my hardship was to give me a promotional rate the next time I book there. I told her that I would never stay there again. !! My bag now has a huge water stain and I am still upset about not staying goodbye to my son in which a mother needs to and has to. I would like to be reimbursed for my stay and the cost of another overnight bag. If this company has any morals they will see to it that this doesn’t happen to anyone else and that I receive some sort of compensation for my horrific experience.

We stopped at the Bishop, Ca Super 8 on 10/11/11 to spend one night. it was not a planned stop but we were too tired. the woman at the desk was so unfriendly that we almost left, but just didn’t have the energy. the next morning I sent my husband in to return the door keys and had him ask if there was a senior discount of any kind. He came out and told me the woman was so mean, and he never says that about anybody. we have stayed at many Super 8 motels and liked time but we will never stay at this one again. We go through there once a year to visit friends.

the people at the counter seemed to be from India anyway I wanted someone to know the treatment people are getting there.

I checked in around 5:30am on August 1st. I asked the clerk if I had to check out by 11am, if so then I was just going to drive around until check in time. The clerk told me that I had no worries and I had the room until August 2nd. I didn’t even need the room that long, just the day of the first so that I had a place to rest while a friend of mine was in the hospital doing some testing. I told the clerk that after 8am I would no longer have a car, and that I couldn’t pack my luggage around with me if I would have to leave. At 11am I got a call from the front desk, the new clerk was on duty and told me that it was check out time.

I told him that I had the room until Aug. 2nd, and that the papers that I had signed said the same thing. He got rude with me and started yelling, telling me that it was a mistake and I could not go by that. He made me leave the room, and eventually I also had to leave the lobby. I had to sit out in the sun, for 5 hours in triple digit weather with all of my bags as well as my friends’. To make matters worse my sugar had dropped and I was really sick, but the owner/manager nor the clerk had any sympathy whatsoever. I ignored the fact that the room was not clean, the beds were rock hard, and the pillows were flat. The towels had stains on them and holes and the whole place smelled.

Even the lobby was dirty, the floor was so sticky that my shoes were sticking to it when I tried to walk. These people are rude, and they are out to take your money no matter what. I was not honored when I signed the contract saying that I had that room from August 1st to August 2nd, and they acted like I was some sort of vagrant that they did not want hanging around. I have looked for a complaint department for Super 8 and can not find one, I am steaming after the hell that I have been through and I feel like I deserve compensation.

We stayed at the Super 8 in Independence IA on July 9th. They had us in a smoking room, and we did not ask for a smoking room. We were told there were no other rooms available. Later that evening some people who were with us did get a different room, since their air conditioner did not work, and it was 90 degrees outside! The smell in our room was really obnoxious, not like a dirty ash tray as I would have imagined, it just smelled really bad. When we came home and unpacked our suitcase, everything in it smelled like the room. When I hooked up my C-Pap to go to bed, the room smell went up my nose! So it lingered!

We are planning a trip to the West coast and were hoping to use Super 8 as our motel, but if they are all like this one, forget it. The room cost $78 and besides the smell it was not clean – especially the carpet!!

We were forced to stay at this Super 8 hotel because of power outages due to heavy summer rain storms in our town twice in one week. This hotel is primarily used for prostitution and they know it. My husband went in to make the reservation and while in line, noticed several dirty and seemy couples reserving rooms. We noticed that people were hiding in the stairwells and in cars waiting for their family and friends to go into the Super 8 office. The Super 8 hotel is very nasty and not very clean. Hair and dirt everywhere, a ring in the tub that would not wash away. No microwave or refrigerator. Prostitutes sit on their beds with the doors open calling to men passing by. Very dirty and pathetic!

A friend was getting married, and we were driving in from out of state. I made a reservation at the Motel for that Friday almost a month prior to our trip. Upon arriving at the hotel, much to the surprise and dismay of me and my and others that were with me, they could not find our reservation. I even verified the reservation a few days prior. The next morning, I called the manager at Super 8, he told me that he was still unable to find the reservation and could offer no explanation. Before leaving the room, I checked my credit card balance, and much to my surprise and dismay, my credit card was hit from Super 8 in the amount of 1 night stay!

Have feedback for Super 8?