Red Roof Inn Customer Service

Contact Red Roof Inn Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-733-7663

Red Roof Inn Hotel Company is an economy US hotel chain and franchise. There are 450 locations with employees numbering over 45000.

To reach Guest Relations in English call 1-800-733-7663 or in Spanish call 1-877-733-7244. Find Contact Us information and form here. To write to CEO, Andrew Alexander, address an envelop with Red Roof Corporate, 605 S. Front, Ste. 150, Columbus, OH 43125.

USA Today rated Red Roof Inn as one the ‘10 Best’ in the economy category. With pet friendly policies, Veterans discount, Redi Card Program Points, Red Roof Plus and Red Roof Suites, they are ‘staying red but going green’ on environment. Social presence for pets is on pet social media/Facebook. Other social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.

Red Roof Inn Contact Information

• Red Roof Inn headquarters address

• 605 S. Front, Ste. 150, Columbus, OH 43125

1-800-733-7663

7am-6pm EST, Weekdays

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Red Roof Inn Complaints

I am writing this complaint as I want it documented in the event something happens to my wife, dogs or me. I chose Red roof inn in Jacksonville FL. Orange Park, as it is the only hotel in the area that at the time would accommodate my two dogs. This hotel is infested with drug dealers, prostitution and drug addicts. They are constantly arresting someone for selling drugs on the premises. The dealers live in the hotel. Why anyone has not done anything about this is unacceptable. The living environment is dangerous and unsafe. The house keeping is unprofessional they wear no shoes when cleaning rooms in which they do a poor job of that. As the rooms are not thoroughly clean. I will not recommend this facility to anyone. My wife with 30 years of military service and still serving in the military, took this hotel off the list with her command for military soldiers to stay at. (It was deemed unsafe) I have traveled all over the US after retiring from 27 years of military service. I would like to say I have never stayed nor seen an establishment of such poor and unsafe practices. I strongly recommend before a lawsuit is rendered that a team is dispatched, without announcing themselves and observe the day to day occurrences of this establishment. Thank You. Unanimous

I stayed 2 nights. I had to go to office to get fresh towels and toilet tissue, housekeeping did not service my room. The smoke alarm beeped the whole time because batteries needed changed. They served free coffee, but had no coffee both days.

The dresser top in the room was not clean. There were white particles which looked like drugs to me left behind. There was a party going on over my head until 3:30 am! The bathroom was not clean. The guy at the front desk appeared to hate his job. It was an uncomfortable experience altogether. The woman who checked us out didn't ask if we enjoyed our stay, and appeared to care less.

Checked into your hotel on 4-5-19 and when we are in the process of leaving the room the door would not shut from the outside. Contacted front desk to report problem it took the gentleman a long time to look at the problem after I had called him. Once he arrived then he could not fix the problem. Offered another room but at this time I was very frustated and didn't feel safe staying there. I would like a discount like half price for another night stay. I would like to contimue to stay at your facility.

When I called hometowne Studios in Independence mlssouri Kelly the manager answered and I asked her if she could match a competiters price she said yes if it could be verified. One of her employees said something differant and then she said we dont want to rent to you ... Goodby and hung up the phone.

I booked 4 rooms for 4 couples for a Saturday night 2 couples decided to go for the Friday as well, I texted them to see how things were and this is what the replied. front desk service is rude, 1 towel no garbage can, cups, hair dryer coffee, shampoo, ice machine. holes in the walls and bathroom doors. the bathtub looks like someone gutted a small animal with the rust stains. one room only had a sheet no blanket or bedspread. we arrived at 2 but were told we couldn't check in until 3 by then there was about 15 people in the lobby so we retuned 3 times by 410 we waited for our turn only to here SORRY we have no rooms ready I may have lost it a little expressing that was not acceptable I booked almost 4 months prior. They offered a double room to share with one other couple.....Ya that wasn't happening he finally came up with 2 rooms. I have NEVER HAD AN EXPERIANCE LIKE THIS. 1 of the couples had a room I could hardly stand to be in due to the smell of old cigarette smell even though they we all noon smoking rooms. She bought an air freshener but I couldn't even tell all I could smell was stale smoke. I room had a phone without a cord another rom had a cord and no phone....how can this happen??? I looked at pictures before booking only to find out from the staff the pictures are years old. hometowne studio phoenix black canyon hwy conf #8149302982163

1) Dead big in between the sheets.
2) sheets never change from the previous people.. Thank god there two beds.

3) pillow smells like ladies perfume on one .
4) Floors never washed coffee spilled on floors.
5) toilet seat broken . Walls in the whole place filthy especially bathroom .

Nancy Lapinta Mikayla lewis

I stayed at Red Roof Inn the 15th of February to the 24th of February loureda's management call the police any dick at me I have been fighting a lot of medical problems just had surgery 38 operation one in Cleveland 37 in Minnesota Rochester Mayo Clinic I had all the life-support in there and a lot of my things and I paid $550 I didn't even get a chance to get my stuff out of there cuz she called the police she only gave me 30 minutes to get out I mean they said they did they have a right to keep your personal belongings but long has R I ended up in the hospital that same day the 24th St Luke Hospital with pneumonia keep in mind and had 38 operations I'm disappointed in the system until you guys three times to customer care service everybody keep saying always contact 48 Hours you know how many $40 is going to take to complete this one hear this 12th of March and no one contacted me yeah I'm staying at the Quality Inn now I'm paying $80 a month and you guys was cheaper just service suck that particular Brent 1570 South Reynolds Road Maumee Ohio Lori the manager she's a liar and she's undercover type of person that I really don't like to use this name that title but she profiled me and all I did was pay I did not appreciate how they stoled everything from me she have told you a bunch of lies and yes I put it out there in social media I told her not to play with me that my life is precious but I wanted my things back all my stuff was stolen from her just don't like about 3/4 of the stuff but the important stuff like a diamond mean a stereo we won't talk about my perishable food I can sell Coca-Cola to earpieces that goes in my cell phone and a lot of other things DVDs as well clothing to as she told everybody that I had a little attitude no I had a attitude about the poor treatment that I got the unprofessionals I'll ask her if she let me to get the mail to come to that address which had my other credit card at which they did get and I did read pick up from that address but when I get all my stuff out of there I thought that I had it all nope housekeeping's do whoever packed it up took what they want and left me what was left I want my money back I want did they use at least 600 if not more my stereo and everything they stole it out of there I gave a list to the guests services Tony is one of them bob is another lady that works for you at customer service Lori the manager is a liar I put it out there in social media cuz I ain't got none of my money back or my stuff back I want with belong to me it is sad the jackass unprofessional managers that work for your company they said that they can do it because they said they would private on I said well you shouldn't have had Red Roof name connected to it cuz I'm telling contact number is 507 602-0232 I'm staying at the Quality Inn in Toledo Ohio will 115 said this sucks the treatment that I gave me from that particular Branch they only did time and I want my money or my things is bad this time I know you can't come up with the things so give me some money and do please don't tell me peanuts thank you in advance looking forward to resolving this issue so I can continue to travel the world like I do and use your services again but not at that particular branch I like my lesson

My sister and I booked a room from 03/05/19 to 03/07/19 at Red Roof Inn in West Columbia SC. We arrived Tuesday, March 5th after a ten hour drive. Check in went fine. Got my key card, went to go in my room, the tv was on and the curtain was 1/2 way open... I went back to the front desk to tell the man and he said it’s fine to go in. They always keep the rooms like that. I said okay. My sister and I went in the room. The odor of the room was horrific. This was a “non smoking” room. We were tired from driving all day so we said okay whatever. I went to go shower, and I couldn’t get the water to turn on. I called the front desk he said, “you have to pull on it really really hard.” I said okay. I went back in the bathroom. Pulled “really really hard” and it came on. The bathroom was not very clean. I let the water run for a little so it can warm up.... the water didn’t drain. I walk up to the front desk and I told him the water wasn’t draining. He comes to the room. And watched it not drain and said, “look it’s draining. It’s good.” I said, “sir it’s going to overflow.” He said no it’s fine so I said okay whatever. I asked for another room and he said no this room is fine. So my sister and I stayed for one night and left the next day. We didn’t bother asking for our money back since he has been so unhelpful from the start. There was no point in asking. I would just like to be refunded my $49.49 from the night we didn’t stay. Thank you.

my husband,daughter and myself come to San Antonio for the weekend of march 1, 2019 through March 3. we booked the hotel for three days and two nights at 6880 Northwest Loop 410.
I have a couple of different complaints about this establishment. The first one being that the elevator did not work properly. After we checked in we went to get into the elevator to go to our room on the second floor the door would close but it never would go anywhere after 4 temps of trying to get to our hotel by elevator a man came over and told us that after the door closes on the inside you have to help it finish closing and then it would take you up to the next floor. The second one is my daughter dropped her toy and it went under the bed I got down on the floor to get her toy from under the bed and discovered that there was a dirty bloody pad left under the bed. The second thing that I noticed the sink to wash your hands had hair all in the sink that was not properly wiped out or washed away. Third the toilet would not flush. So I called down and told them what was going on that the toilet was not working and they gave us another room we moved to room 312. After getting to this room we could put them to unload our drinks and some food to put in the refrigerator there was food left over from the previous guest in the refrigerator. We also found used shampoo and conditioner bottle in the drawers along with dirty use Q-tips. The people that cleaned these two rooms did not do a very good job in my opinion. On our second day after we had been on our sight seeing your we came back to our room to find the maid did not clean our room nor make the bed. Just put fresh towels by the sink. Trash cans still full and bed not made. Of all the times staying at Red Roof Inn this was the worse. I took a few pics of the first room. I did not do this with the 2nd room. Wish I would of to show proof.

Me and my girlfriend have fallen on some tuff times. We have stayed at your Red Roof Inn location here in Anderson SC since a week before Christmas of 2108. I have applied for two positions here for maintenance and I housekeeping to help us get back on our feet. We have come to to the point where we have begged to have a job and both times have been giving the cold shoulder and the run around . We were told to talk to so so and then so so and have been completely disrecptected by the the maintenance , housekeeping and also by the staff here working at the front desk, especially one named Joanne that works the front desk she has been completely rude everytime we have came in contact with her. Iam disgusted with the way we have been treated here. I have offered to work to help pay for our stay here but luckly we have true family and friends. We have had problems with the power going out several times, the tv has worked on and off and the toilet in room runs all the time. I think this is a sadly ran management here and this issued should be .addressed, If you will not address this issue I will personally contact the Better Business Buruea.

I made a reservation through Booking.com and arrived with a front desk manager informing me that I had no reservation. Then she asked what company did I use, I told her Booking.com and she snickered. I found nothing funny when it was a snow storm, I had a crying infant and traveled from New York. I then got a mysterious letter via email from Red Roof accepting full responsibility for the cancellation, then, the front desk manager claimed the Booking.com sent a cancellation list with my name on it twice. Also stating that "Booking does this all the time." I was highly upset and asked if she could accommodate us since it was a storm and I had an infant -she said she will see what can do. In all, we were accommodated but this was abhorrent circumstances with different pointing the blame away from themselves.
Furthermore, the room was hardly appealing, as I could hear the guests next door in the bathroom and sleeping through a connecting door when I requested specifically a suite to accommodate 2 adults and an infant. The room was never serviced after three days/nights. The doors on the side of the building do not work with a key. There were many stragglers hanging around harassing guests. The breakfast on neither days were tended to. It was a struggle to get clean towels/cloths. I was placed by a meeting room that had a ceiling leak near an exit door at the end if the first floor hall with an infant in the freezing cold. Just HORRIBLE! This is the first and last experience I will have with Red Roof and Booking.com

I originally booked a stay at your hotel from January 11th 2019 to January 13th 2019.The purpose of my visit to Milwaukee ,WI I decided to stay another day I booked another night through Hotels.com, I called to the front desk letting the individual in charge know that I added another night to my stay . The individual replied “ ok no problem , you just have to sign the new receipt “ I replied “ok I’ll be down shortly “ this was at 10:28 am .  Not even 10 minutes later The individual called me again this time with more vigor in her voice “ you need to come sign the documents ma’am “ . I responded “ could you give me just a few minutes I’m trying to get my child situated. She “ responded ok thank you and hung up “ At 10:43 she called again more aggressive than the last time “ ma’am you need to come right now “ this time she hung up with out letting me get a word in. So I hurried to the front desk to only make it to the front desk lobby and the door was locked . I knocked a few times no one answered . By this time I’m highly confused , and unsure of what’s going on. So I waited a few moments no one came to the door tried to knock again and this time someone was in there . I went in and said “ok well I’m here to sign to the documents and may I ask what was the rush ? “ She replied “ I didn’t feel like waiting all day for you “ . It was the emphasis she put on the “you” that made my heart sink. I signed the necessary documents ;She asked if I still had my original room key I responded “no  , She then let out an irritated sigh and proceeded to make me a new key . When she handed me the newly activated room key I quickly took it out of her hand and hurried out the door . Before I can make it all the way into my car she’s at the door yelling “ YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE , YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE EVER AGAIN!!!IM CALLING POLICE TO HAVE YOU MOVED OFF THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY!!”” At this point I’m highly Confused So I went back inside and asked “ what did I do to you “?  She never answered me back. The police arrive the first one takes a good look at me and looks at her and says “ what’s the problem ? was she smoking ? The desk attendant responded “ no but I want her gone she’s hostile and she was cursing me out of my name “ I told the officer “ sir , she’s lying I never called her out of name and never gave her the sense that I was being hostile. The officer asked the desk attendant “ well did she sign the receipt ?” The desk attendant replied “ yes but I want her gone “ . Im 4’11 African American and not even 100 pounds soaking wet. She told the officer I had 5 minutes to get off the property the officer shook his head and said “ NO , she has an hour “ . I immediately left the front desk lobby to go gather our belongings. I was so scared I ended up leaving some things behind cause I was afraid of what would happened to me next . I went back in to the front desk lobby I politely asked her “ ma’am what is your name “ she replied “ I’m not telling you anything get it from my manager “. After that I left . I don’t care about the material things I left behind those can be replaced . But my life cannot be life . My child’s mother ( me)cannot  be replaced. I’m beyond traumatized. I’m fearful to ever return to Milwaukee after this unfortunate situation. I’ve never encountered such hateful , aggressive, belligerent behavior in my life.

The red roof on the 47 in Rio grande nj the dumpst is not fenced in looks like shit ilve rght acoss the Street the fence is knocked down stuff all ove The. Place not write can someone have a talk with them thanks,

Management. The dumpster wide. Open not fenced in the fence is knocked down pipes all over by the place looks like hell It's right. . In front of my house and I'm sick of it. Can you help me out

Red Roof Inns/Six Flags Atlanta Georgia/ November 30th 2018 / The condition of the Inn
The Red Roof Inn Six Flags in Atlanta Georgia has boarded up windows, debris everywhere outside including discarded mattresses and broken furniture . We honestly thought it was closed and we should be at a different one- one that had been built in its place. When we saw someone come out. we went inside to inquire. To our amazement we were in the right place. The inside smells foul ( some perfume spray to mask odors) and it is dark and gloomy. Asked to see our room which was the worst. One bed in a two bedroom room so half of the room was literally bare. There were two pieces of furniture, a bureau and a piece which would have held a refrigerator if one had been there. The furniture was peeling its top layer. The linoleum on floor cracked and dirty. There were no chairs or table. Would/could not stay. Got this awful feeling that it wasn't safe to be there . Just wanted to leave. Think the desk knew this was no place for us. We always encourage dog friends to use Red Roofs, always happy but not this time. Wonder what kind of quality control you have. Someone in your organization needs to see this place. I think you would be embarrassed to have this one in your chain. It is in your Red Roof book which lists all the wonderful amenities one gets at your Inns. Trust me- not this one. This is not so much a complaint as providing your company with much needed info. I have never been afraid to book at your Red Roof Inns based on what we always received in the past. Now I am slightly more leery as this was a real shock when we pulled up to this one. I must say that the staff were polite if not embarrassed. They let us cancel without a penalty. Thank you your time.
Deborah Stewart account 6004135854 dstewart1@xplornet.ca

Could not use room and already paid for it and immediately had to leave. Although I had to use cash and still the Red Roof charged my credit card
again for $86.42 in total with taxes/fees included. Please refund my total monies of $172.84. I now have both my credit card receipt from immediately
going to my bank and the cash receipt from the Red Roof serving Attendant. I also complained and explained to Her (the Red Roof serving Attendant) that I could not stay and additionally I could not use the room (Room#133) and could not utilized the Internet services of the Red Roof
Wi-Fi; thereby leaving without proper services and my monies. Whereas I am demanding and requesting my monies refund as indicated and cited
herein. My contact phone number is 843-858-4042 -and- address is Robert Thomas - 157 Short Coker Street - Darlington, SC 29532-4718. Looking
to hear for this concern immediately and soon as well the refund of my monies from this concern, I am.

Deborah Stewart account 6004135854 dstewart1@xplornet.ca

They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words. Mold thoughout the bathroom and accompanied with little black bugs.
We have been members since:09/2001 Donald R. Anderon 0006078893. This is the worst experience we have had.
What is more annoying it's The Fort Jackson Red Roof used by Mititary families visiting for thier Loved Ones for Graduation Day.
This was the case on the night we stayed. I like a follow up letter with pictures proving you had addressed this issue. Additional pictures are available if requested. And to make matters worse at 7:31 am the lobby was closed-under- staffed and was given a broken hair dryer and several requests for one. Need I say more???

Very disappointed,

Don Anderson

Checked in found a marijuana joint in the bathroom. Enough said

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn, Montgomery Alabama - Midtown from November 10, 2018 - November 11, 2018. For starters, I arrived a few hours early and was charged a $25.00 early check inn fee but never read this in the policy, when I got to the room, the beds were dirty, the blankets had holes in them, the walls were dusty, the toilet would not flush, the heater did not work, the air did not work, the room smelled, not enough towels, etc. After calling the front desk to request towels, I was told I had to come get them, I expressed my concerns above and I still had to come get towels. I also requested new blankets for the bed that morning, after waiting all day and coming back to the hotel to find the blankets were removed but never replaced, I had to call the front office to get my blankets, after poor customer service the blankets arrived hours later. My original stay was until November 12, 2018, but after the ants started to attack us in the room and the room never got warm we decided to leave, after turning the keys in, I was immediately told no refunds, I thought, how rude, they charged me extra to get what I described was the worst hotel I have ever been in, but instead of apologizing they were more concerned with not giving a refund that I never asked for.

Hello
I checked into your Lanham Maryland location my confirmation number was 132-689494 check in date was 10/25/2018 staying a total of 16 nights I had two rooms Kendra Ellis and Sharon Ellis. Rooms 105 and 107. Each room was a total of $1406.88 each. In room 105 the smoke detector was not in the room the phone in the room did not work and the water in the shower came out extremely hot I reported this to the front desk and nothing was ever done. On Sunday 11/04 I was woken by 2 mice running around in the room the staff at the front desk at 6:15am did not assist me he said he would come to my room and never showed up I had to wait till another staff member arrived to work to try and assist me. Around 8:30am -9:00am Manager Chris arrived on site and provided me a mouse trap I don't feel that this is my job to catch the mouse but again this is what happen. By this time the mice has been on my childs bed because it was mouse dropping on each bed and on food that was on the counter in a box. Chris moved me into another room room 106. Tuesday 11/06/2018 evening it was another mouse in the new room I was moved to another room 329 that night and did not take any items with me nothing and it was mice in that room as well. I spoke to other people that stayed on the property and they was dealing with the mice. I have stayed in Red Roof Inn before and never had this problem. I have pictures of the droppings if need be. They don't do a good job cleaning the rooms never can get clean towels or toilet paper after all this has happen the manager asked me if I knew of anyone looking to clean rooms at this location on the weekends. I was only comp one night this was a very big inconvenience for myself and my family I had to up and find another location to move my family to while we was waiting on our home to be ready.

Rented a room the television was not working called front desk to let them know about the problem the front desk person said the she would send someone up to our room #120 to check the cable. So i waited all night into the morning through out the night i called over six times still no service person showed. The reason i came to the hotel was so my wife and i could spend time together and watch the Alabama game.we were cheated out of that game and all the others games for that day.Please if the room didn't have television service why not give us another room that has television service? I would like a full refund because our expectations we not meet in the least of areas please look into this. This site needs more training in customer service

Rodney Parker
513-557-0087

This all started the end of Aug 2018. The pet policy is a lie they manipulate the whole policy to turn away guests and keep their money. My brother who is disabled and has service dogs one for his seizure alert dog and a barrier dog. As well as we had a pet they were made full aware of this but then denied it. I was at work my brother calls me hysterical and distraught the owner of the franchise in South Tulsa in Oklahoma. I guess he came up brother while her was taking a service/barrier dog to go the the restroom. He began screaming at him saying we are pulling a fast one and that our maid has to service your room RIGHT NOW. My brother in tears lets them into the room as requested and the wife of the owner goes into the room and starts talking to her husband in whatever language they speak. She comes out of the room says GROSS in English. The maids who cleaned or room 2 days earlier said there was nothing wrong with our room because we mop and sweep our own room and that she always over reacts. Then the husband owner comers over to brother yelling at him again waving his hands and his barrier animal started to do the flight task to try and get my brother away from him. Then yells at my brother again to put the service animal in the car. My brother does so and then continues to beat down my brother verbally then tells him we have to be out tomorrow morning. For lying, uncontrollable animal and not checking out by 11. They also made another clerical error in the beginning I said I needed to be paid up until the morning of Tuesday well the did it to Monday.

I since then have reported this to RedRoof in guest relations and there never has been any resolution. I am now currently in the process of submitting a review to every where i can. Also submitting a BBB Claim.

The shower curtain reeked of urine, the floors were absolutely filthy. I spilled water, when I went to clean it up the wash cloth was black! They changed the curtain, said they cleaned floors but they were still disgusting! These are my socks, ugh. We stayed there from 9/4 & 5, left on the 6th. We had to go to the Mayo Clinic, my husband has leukemia. WE WILL NEVER STAY AT A RED ROOF INN EVER AGAIN. It was our 1st & last time there!

During my travel from Baltimore, MD to Freehold, NJ, I stopped to visit my Mom, because it was en route to the motel. Approximately, 10:30 PM, I received an e-mail message from the front desk at Red Roof Inn (RR) that my confirmed room had been cancelled. I called the front desk to check on the problem. The attendant told me that my room had been cancelled and they had no more room. I gave my confirmation number and asked him to look at the RR message from Booking.com that to give your credit card information when you get to the motel. I told home my phone information was posted in my confirmation, aren't you supposed to check with the customer before cancelling the room? I told him that I drove from Baltimore, MD to Freehold, NJ, I'm tired and I need my room. I had to give him my credit card # over the phone. He said no problem, you will have the room you requested when you get here. That statement was not completely true. I had requested a room on the first floor because my friend and I are disabled and it's easy access to the parking lot to walk my pet. I had the last room on the second floor Room 225. There were no table and chairs. One wash cloth and 2 face towels. Plenty of coffee and no coffee pot. No fire exit diagram, state approved documentation, hours of operation, and safety lock on the door. The phone was disconnected. No carpet on the floor. The room was not ready for service. I have stayed at many RRs, but I have never had a bad service experience like the one I had on this trip. Photographs (images) are available on demand. Thanks for your time and consideration in handling this matter. Respectfully, Rodney C. Howard

I registered a complaint on July 5 regarding the Red Roof In Atlanta, 6 flags. I was assured it would be turned to management & I would receive a call/correspondence to rectify it. hat I received was a form e-mail from the assistant manager of the specific motel. I feel my complaint deserves more than that. Following is a synopsis of it: • Clerk checking us in was on personal cell phone call, barely spoke to us, motioned where to sign, then forgot to give us a key-card
• When we entered room, TV was blaring, remote was dead, so cannot turn off. Called desk, they said to be patient, would bring up batteries for the remote.
• Missing pillows. Pillowcase was on the bed, nothing in it. Called desk, said they would bring pillows when they brought batteries
• Lights in room:
o One lamp had bare wires shoved into the outlet (no plug on lamp)
o One lamp had broken switch, had to turn bulb to turn on or off
o One lamp just didn’t work.
o ALL lights went out putting room in total darkness. Called desk, they said someone someplace blew a fuse, be patient they would fix (10 minutes)
• Drawers on desk & side tables had either broken handles or missing faces.
• Windowsill was covered with mold
• Toilet was loose, shifted to side when my wife tried to use it, then rocked as she sat on it
• Shower head was blocked on one side, water only came out a small section of it
• Shower edges were moldy
• No toilet paper
o When I called desk, lady there told me they have none at the front desk, ask why I am calling her?
o Told her someone needs to get some here, she said “most people” go out to the store & buy toilet paper when they need it. NO WAY!
o I (sarcastically) told here we would use the towels or sheets to wipe ourselves, she replied “go ahead, I don’t care”
• There was no trash receptacle in the room (that probably explains all the trash in the hallways)
• I was approached once in the hall, and later by a knock on my door by prostitutes. The first one told me if I was interested later, she always stays in room 319.
• Lobby was clean, but hall by elevator was loaded with trash, both on the entry level and our floor.

I strongly feel the need to speak to a Corporate Manager regarding this situation. If someone could please contact me by phone (908-303-8651) or e-mail I would appreciate it.

The Red Roof Inn located in Kingsland, Georgia, as portrayed on the Internet is not and was not a true representation of the condition of that motel's accommodations. False advertisement is the basis of my complaint. The motel's rooms had an overpowering smell of black mold and black mold was in fact present in the room. The plumbing (the toilet specifically) was broken. The carpeting was wet and a dehumidifier was running in the room in an attempt to reduce the humidity. "All New Mattresses" was being advertised, suggestive of a bedbug problem. .Had I known the motel was in such putrid disarray, a reservation certainly would not have been made. These rooms were booked for a wedding party. I was the only party to book through Reservations.com All other parties booked this motel through the motel directly and all others were successful in canceling their respective reservations with full refunds. Because of my use of a third-party I was advised that I would need to cancel my reservation through Reservations.com Thus the following issues have arisen as a result of Reservations.com non-cancellation policy and I have written the following email to Reservations.com Customer Service Department after having been advised that a full refund would be made, to-wit:

Dear Mira
Customer Service Department Reservations.com:

It was my understanding in speaking with your representative Monday afternoon, 06/25/18, that a full refund of the amount charged for a room not fit for occupation at the Red Roof Inn in Kingsland, Georgia, would be made. As is apparently your practice, I have once again been mislead. I have a witness who is willing to sign an Affidavit attesting to the fact that your representative advised me that a full refund would be made within 7 to 10 days. Now this communication!!

Furthermore, I have witnesses who are willing to sign Affidavits attesting to the condition of their rooms at the time of check-in at the Red Roof Inn in Kingsland, Georgia, on Monday, June 25, 2018. The advertisement portrayed at Reservations.com was not a true representation of the motel's actual environment.

Be advised that unless a full refund of the amount paid by me to you for accommodations that, as it turns out were grossly putrid, within the time your representative specified, I will be contacting not only my attorney, but the Camden County Health Department, Camden County Environmental Health Department, Health Department for the State of Georgia, Environmental Health Department for the State of Georgia, Georgia Better Business Bureau, and the Marine Headquarters in Kings Bay, Georgia, and advising them of the condition of the motel located at 1363 Highway 40 East, Kingsland, Georgia.

While I understand that you are a third-party provider, you have a duty to provide honest information to the public-at-large. You failed in this duty. I sincerely believe a full refund is in the best interest of everyone involved.

By copy of this correspondence I am filing a complaint with the corporate office of the Red Roof Inn.

You have my contact information.

Janie S. Patten

The Red Roof Inn, 3219 Miller Road, Flint Michigan is an unsanitary disgrace and should be closed, inspected and condemned.
In a life of travel and Hotel/motel accommodation I can honestly attest to never, not even in Africa, having seen a more run down, filthy, and dirt encrusted place of lodging. Garbage overflowing in stairwells, toilets stained and disgusting, floors unwashed, beds with evilly stained mattresses, a bed with a mattresse cover.

Hello,To whom. It may concern,this would be the second time I am month that I have stayed at the red roof inn,well the first one,was a Sunday afternoon and she told me she didn't take cash on weekends,I always book my reservation through Priceline or one of the other discount things,I always do the pay when you get there because,we travel for work and we don't have the money on our debt card,till we get to our destination,so we pay on cash when we arrive,so my complaint is for Sunday March 18th,in Augusta GA, so she told me that I had to pay cash and I couldn't find a place to add money to my prepaid debit card,so we went next door,I then email y'all a few times that day, And never got a response, which is not very professional,I have stayed at red roof inn,many times because I like them, however I'm starting to not like it and that means you will loose business because I will give bad review,and today I wanted to use the safe but it was locked and I couldn't get into it,and why are we being charged 1:50 to use the safe that's crazy,or no fridge or microwave without paying extra,now that is a little much, so my point is you need to respond to customer complaints because I like y'all hotels,I even had one those rewards card ,I would like to have an apology for inconvenience or comp my best room, because we are going to be going to Atlanta soon and we'll I'm going to need a place to stay,I'm sorry for complaing but we spend alot of money at hotels,but because your doesn't have a fridge or microwave I will stay somewhere else, thanks please respond

Contact me at arijana101@hotmail.com please.
I dont have enough space to write here I need to tell you about the worst experience in my life with red roof! Just some of the pics I have many more that I need you to see.

I stayed at the red roof inn in Florence KY and it was under construction. First off my room door was hard to even get open due to the carpet blocking it. They put me next to the vending machines to witch every time someone opened the door which was all night it made this awful screeching sound. I got very little rest and the construction crew began bright and early at like 6 am. It was an awful stay.

February 9 & 10 2018 I stayed at the Red Roof in Neptune Beach. On Saturday afternoon while I was in the shower another guest who had just checked in according to Hotel Staff entered my room with her key . She was in my room saying " Hello, hello" . Needless to say I was traumatized! First a violation of privacy and the horid fact something extremely BAD could have happened. Immediately, upon getting out of the shower, drying off and getting dressed I went to the front desk to complain. The Front desk confirmed this woman had just checked in and apologized as well as wrote a statement. I was told a Customer Representative would contact me yesterday Monday February 12, 2018 during normal business hours. This did not occur. I am not one to use the media for my outrage, but you may leave me no choice. Eagerly awaiting your response and how you will proceed.
Rev. Elizabeth Mayforth
(412) 977-9392

Terrible place. Dirty, no toilet paper, ice machine broke, bath door won't close, cold breakfast, room half finished. See the pics and the bill was outrageous for the service. Maids don't speak English. No pull knobs on drawers, clock broken, sink leaking, exposed wires.Never stay at a roof again. I want some of my money back.

I booked one room for December 8, 2017. I could not make it because I was sick. I cancelled the room. Red Roof Inn charged me for two rooms on my credit card.

This is an issue they need to resolve immediately.

Beth Moore

I asked for a room they put us on 2nd floor. I went to change the room the girl said no 2 bed rooms avaiable. The maids heard us complaining they went to the desk to help us. My husband nearly fell trying to climb the steps. We had had no trouble before there. We were a repeat customer this 9-15-17 wasl15)lllthis year. I was exteremly dissapointed with the service of the desk staff. I dont know if i will return or not just not sure. I have never had a place with such a disagreeable attitude .before.

i've stayed here at the red roof brookhollow in houston for 6 momths...i have raised over 28000 ''ready points'' during this time...my care giver filed a complaint

I am emailing you about the Red Roof Inn Springfield Ohio I had a reservation through Expedia for Friday and Saturday of this week I cancelled the reservation on Thursday thinking that everything was taken care of evidently the cancelled did not go through and I was charged $225 on my credit card I am currently in New Albany Indiana and never checked into the hotel I called the hotel explain the situation they refused to give me the money back I called Expedia Expedia talk to them and got me one night back but set up still be charged for Friday night even though I went ahead and cancelled it through Expedia and it didn't cancel I like to see how I can get my money back for not staying there I'm sure this is not how Red Roof Inn wants to be known as doing business.

Rebecca

The whole building is dirty, nothing is ever cleaned. Used panties left in room under the mattress and a useless manager(stacy) and the rudest front desk staff member I've ever met(Glenn) there all dozes of complaints about him and months later, there's nothing done,There are a lot shadier and low life things that keep going on there by the GM Raj Patel. He knows all about this for months and keeps doing nothing and nothing about the bed bugs that are there week after week. He seems to be incompetent and the rudest of them all. Making threats at employees and scolding them in front of guest and others without a care. He treats his staff like garbage and slaves, mainly one(Kyle) cutting his hours and always changing them last second to work all hours of the day, because they can't find people to work and having him work other at their other business to make his rent to fit their needs and schedule, which I find sickness and unjust. He's the best employee they have. He's the first one in and the last out, rain or shine. and always does 110 percent and never has an issue with a guest. Kyle is a real team player, one of the best, I love seeing him at check in, always takes care of us and goes the extra mile with nothing in return. Just think management should really think about what they have and rethink current positions before they lose another, like the previous manager Cindy.

We stayed in arcata. The motel was ran down, the management and owner man was rude and the front desk told me she k out was at noon if I join the club and the owner/man knocked at 1@ and argued with me that checkout was at 11 and was resistant and rude therefore forcing me to stay another night in that dump. Earlier that morning at 8:15 when my daughter and husband went to get breakfast their was another guest walking down the hall with a stack of doughnuts and when my disabled husband got down their the waffle batter was all gone and there wasn't anything to eat. There was pot smoke from the room next door and also what seemed to be seeping in my room from just outside the entrance and from next door.

The Jacuzzi was dirty the first day and the water was at least changed the next but with a 3 hour wait. I really want my money back from at least one of the nights because if I wasn't harassed that morning about QuickTime time I would have if any way possible ,I would have checked out and done somewhere else. Also when I asked for clean pool towels I was told that I had to go all the way to the front desk when I was dripping wet and some towels were at hand there in the laundry room where I asked him. it was not even a half of star in my opinion and I will never ever stay there again. May husband has a picture of what we think may be mice poop that was seen on the base of our tub. I want a full refund and I demand it because we are not lowlife like the people that stated at the scummy motel.

Was told daughter could not check in our reserved room because she's not 21' when clearly on web site states must be 18! Was irate and told the young man at first as soon as we walked in I was just upset had bad day was ready to get in our room and that the web site said.

I went to wrong site and long story he said we needed to leave! Now I would understand if I was mad at him or rude to him but I explained to hi, at the start I was just having a day. So then I had to go somewhere else and I was employed at the exact property in 92 for a few years.

I'm very unhappy with our treatment and with the young man that was supposed to be customer service representative!

I made a reservation for yesterday didn't make it to Red Roof Inn until 9 p.m. yesterday. Just had got off the Greyhound go straight to sleep woke up in the heat don't work at 2 in the morning Monday so I called to the front desk because the sheets were dirty. I just got a real bad car accident so as to get moved to the lower level floor and could I check out for my inconvenience at a later time. So I asked him let me speak to a supervisor or management he said they will be here today. I asked him what time he said he don't know because I want it for my inconvenience either my money back. Caught me another room or just give me later to check out for today at less until 5:00pm.

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn ( 803) in Crosseville, TN on 11/12/16. When I woke up to go hunting at 5:30 am on 11/13/16 I instantly saw a bedbug on the bedside table. It crawled under the radio/alarm clock, when I moved the clock, another big fell from it.

There was also stool falling from the clock. We packed our stuff as quickly as possible, putting loose clothing in bags from the trash cans. When I went to retrieve my husband's insulin from the refrigerator, there was yet another bug on a vial of insulin. There was at least one dead one that I saw in the fridge. These were NOT roaches. I left them (the bugs, on a piece of tape)with the front desk and she apologized profusely. I didn't want to cause a scene so I just left.

Upon returning home, my panic overcame me. I wouldn't allow anything to be taken inside. My kids did, however, take their electronics in he house. We had to wash hundreds of dollars worth of hunting clothes in hot water, that is a big no no. It made me sick to do It, they were brand new and I had never had anything so nice.

Another concern I have is for my Labrador Retriever that accompanied us on this trip. He laid on the floor, next to my bed side while we slept. His parasite preventative is not effective towards bedbugs. I've been watching for him to scratch and show signs of being uncomfortable, so far I've noticed nothing unusual. Being upset about clothes is one thing, these bugs hurt my dog and we are talking about a whole new game.

I called the Inn at which we stayed, I was met with a condescending attitude and was told it was unknown when the manager would be there to return my call. And that a refund was unlikely. I should not have been so nice when I was there, but I was raised to be respectful and polite. Obviously these are traits that the young man I spoke with on the evening of 11/14/16 Is unfamiliar with.

I am only requesting 70.34$ be refunded to my credit card. (That's almost a whole days wages for me). However, I can assure you, If I have brought these nasty little bugs into my home, through way of our luggage, or if they have made a host of my more than beloved pet, because of my trust of your organization, I will request a more substantial amount.

Horrible experience stay. The toilet would not flush could not get no one to come fix it the shower head did not work properly the sink leaked the blow dryer didn't work. The floor needed vacuuming. When I spoke to someone the desk about it he didn't even reply just stood there looking thru paperwork. I called the 1-800 Red Roof service number and they said they will send me back 50% of what I paid but I'm still not happy. Me and my boyfriend were trying to have a relaxing night but couldn't.

They were rude the whole time we stayed there. Then after we had left we realized I had left some stuff in the room but we was already 2 hours away and most hotels will mail the things too you, the manager told me she was not mailing it to me then hung up on me. We will not be going back to this Chain of hotels!

Called an made reservations for our crew working the Storm in Florida. After working 16 hours and being really tired there were many problems. There was no door knobs on any of their rooms, so we can't leave room one key for all their rooms. Guess what? We have to leave doors open to go smoke. These are filthy rude people, and will never recommend or ever stay at red roof again. These men deserve better accommodations after 2 weeks of helping the state of Florida after a hurricane! Just Not Right.

I stay at red roof inn in North Harrisburg pa for many years. But my stay on 8/25&8/26 on the first night we had no AC so the issue was resolved but in move to a different room. I left a good pair of shoes behind I went to the desk in the am did not find them and did not get back to me yet. I don't know where they could have gone since the air.conditioner was down.

We booked into this Red Roof Inn, and were not informed of the extra charge for the Labor Day Weekend. We were there Friday and Saturday nights and got charged a lot for Friday and Saturday. It was not the rate on the computer for those nights. No mention of this until we just happened to go to the lobby desk and told them our stay was completed and we would not need the room for longer. Then we got charged for 9/2/2016, $85.10 + $16.07 Tax and $148.10 + $24.26 Tax for 9/3/2016. The clerk said it was Labor Day Weekend and over-charged us without any previous knowledge of this increase. We are also military/seniors and felt that this was a raw deal. Do we have any recourse to get some of our money back?

I was supposed to be staying location #133 Detroit-Southfield from 7/30 to 7/31 we were check in at 12:07am and left about an hour and a half later because of roaches. We were refused a refund from and worker (Sarina) and were told to come back when manager was there. We got the run around from manager the following day and encountered another rude worker (mike) who only gave half a refund. I would like to receive all of my money back because this is totally ridiculous and something needs to be done. I told the employee that the health department, BBB, corporate and the news station will be contacted if I do not receive all of my payment.

Is the Red Roof Inn corporate office so use to complaints that you just continue to except them and don't do anything about it? I just check out of the St. Pete Clearwater airport property. Trying to sleep with kids running in the corridors and dogs barking until late was totally inexcusable. Your front desk people should take classes in guest relations. Your front desk person Scott personality truly sucks he shouldn't be at your desk, and you have the nerve to have an envelope in the room asking to tip your housekeepers, what are you doing to correct all of these issues. We are your customers and we have choices to stay with your competitors, that's what I will do in the further.

I was in Trevose PA doing training the first of May till 12th went back to Alabama and on the 19th charged me for a week I wasn't there they fixed it the following week on May 25 pulled another week out of my bank account, today is the 28th still not fixed no manager there. Plus if I haven't been there how are they charging my card this is fraud from Red Roof. Shouldn't corporate know about these problems?

I would like to express my frustration with your current promotion “Spring stay 2 get one free”. This promotion is false and contradiction. Its say if I stay 2 nights I get one free well, I stayed 2 nights and now I’m being told I have to stay another night separate to receive my points/free stay so that means I have to stay 3 nights to get one free. This is clearly false advertisement on your website. As a redicard member I find this very disturbing that your promotions are under false pretenses. As a redicard member that has stayed at the Red Roof Inn on several occasions, I will be sure to look elsewhere before booking with Red Roof for my next stay.

My husband and I had reservations for April 8 to April 10 for our anniversary. We were given room 232 at the Red Roof Inn. I have asthma and the room was very dusty. My husband had to dust and the bathroom was just like being outdoors, the bathtub facet was stripped you could hardly take a shower.

We got up Saturday morning April 9 went out to breakfast got back at 10am and the room wasn't clean. We left again came back at 1100am and we called the desk and ask when would they come to clean the room. They said at 1200pm, so we left again got back at 100 pm the room still wasn't cleaned. My husband went to the office and talked to the manager, she said go back to the room and wait until they come to clean the room and my husband told him we had left 3 times.

We need another room, we are not waiting any longer to clean up this room. We did not get into another room until 215 pm, but that room was 225 and it was also very dusty. My husband had to dust, this is very unacceptable conditions it cost us 154.54. I would like to compensated and given a full refund by Red Room Headquarters. If not I will be contacted my attorney and the BBB.

Jon at the front desk was very rude said the key wouldn't work because I was a idiot and told me i would have to wait my turn and shut up. I complained to customer service at Red Roof corporate and they told me not to raise my voice when I never did raise it at all.

I booked a room at the Red Roof Inn, San Antonio near SeaWorld Northwest. The reservation was for 4 nights, 2 rooms. The total price on my credit card was $485.59 and I was charged on Debit Card before I had to cancel. Now it seems they won't refund the safe charge that we never used. If I do not get a refund soon I will be submitting my complaint to the Red Roof Inn corporate offices.

On July 5, 2015 I took my children to the Red Roof Inn at 5215 W Willetta St, Phoenix, AZ 85043. We were getting ready for bed when my young daughter turned down the bed and found yellow stains on the sheets besides the ones that were on the comforter. I complained to the office and they asked if I wanted a new room. I agreed to move to a different room. The next room was a wreck. This one had light fixtures missing the protective covers in the bathroom.

The lights were over the sink. This is totally unsafe. The walls had black marks on them and the bed again had black stains and marks on the comforter and on the sheets. I went back to the office again. We were fed up with the rooms and the service. I decided to try a different motel. The office at the Red Roof would not refund my money. I ended up moving my family late at night to another motel and now I had to pay for 2 rooms! I want a refund for all the the trouble, wasted time, and danger to my children.

I had to travel to Texas city last month on a business deal and was looking for a hotel accommodation for around a week. Since the rates would be very high, I decided to check out good deals on Red Roof Inn. To my surprise, I found lots of hotels with their rates and was able to pick the right choice for my stay. That's not all, on the website they mention if there are any packages associated with it along with what's nearby the hotel that makes it convenient for people like me. Amenities and Details are mentioned which is an additional factor. Red Roof Inn has done a good job in giving complete information to users and easy to check the hotel before actually booking it. Highly recommended site.

Have feedback for Red Roof Inn?