Hampton Inn Customer Service

Contact Hampton Inn Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-HAMPTON

With more than 2,000 locations worlwide, the Hampton Inn by Hilton is one of the largest chains of hotels in the world. If you have a complaint about Hampton Inn customer service, the phone number is 1-800-HAMPTON. You can press "1" for English or "2" for Spanish, and then "0" to speak with a live person. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm EST.

If you need immediate support, you can contact Hampton on social media by asking a question through Facebook or Twitter. The support teams are available there 24/7 and will usually reply quickly to your request. There are several options to contact the Hampton Inn corporate office with your feedback, starting with their headquarters address at 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102, USA. The corporate office number is 1-703-883-1000.

The company also has a Recent Stay Feedback form for you to submit complaints online. Common issues include billing problems, discrimination, food & beverage, honors program, housekeeping, cleanliness, insects, maintenance, and reservations.

Hampton Inn Contact Information

1-800-HAMPTON

8am-6pm EST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Hampton Inn Complaints

We checked in to the Hampton Inn at 950 Peppers Ferry Road, Wytheville Virginia on 3/13/19 at 4:07 p.m.
I went to take a hot bath that night and as I was sitting in the tub I run my hand along the side and it was nothing but scum. In the main room the mirror over the desk had never been cleaned you could take your finger and run it right down and leave a big Mark it's like it had not been dusted for a week. When I spend $100 or even $50, it doesn't actually matter how much, the point is the room should have been cleaned. I was very disappointed and when I talk to my daughter who also travels South she said that is where they stay. I informed them and they were a little shocked to say the least. I wanted to let you know that your housekeepers are not doing their job. Thank you so much.

During our stay in Holland, Michigan April 8-10 we had a hand gun taken from our bag in the room. It took your management a week, after many attempts by me, to finally gets any response. Then being told that they don’t see anything suspicious on the video, not questioning anyone, that is all they can do. Not happy with that answer! We have stayed at this hotel many times and was happy for the most part with your facility. With this situation I don’t feel I can ever stay there again.

my husband and myself went away for our anniversary just wanting to spend one night at a Hampton Inn in Clay New York. We paid for a Jacuzzi room. Unfortunately we had to leave at 10:30 pm not being able to spend the night. Around 8 PM our room started filling with the overwhelming smell of marijuana and cigarettes. This continued to get worse and worse. It wasn’t just a little smell here in there the whole room was filled making it hard to breathe. We called the front desk they came up and said yes the whole floor smelled someone was definitely smoking. But there was nothing they could do. They handed us a bottle of Fabrezz. We tried to stick it out but by 10:30 we both had such bad headaches from the smell we could no longer stay. The person on the night shift told us we would be reimbursed and probably given a free night at another date. The next day I called the manager and what he said to me was yeah sorry about that will give you a refund. And that was it. I’m just very disappointed With this stay. You may want to review your policies about smoking and your hotels and how you compensate gas that have to leave because of an issue.

This past weekend had 2 rooms at your location in Emerson Ga. First let me say when making reservations was treated so nice by girl at desk named Amanda, upon arrival dealt with Paula which was so rude to me and daughter and preceded to tell us anything Amanda had said did not apply and we come back at 5 o’clock to get in rooms. Amanda has told us room might not be ready which I can understand, but not being able to use pool was promised faithfully, Paula continued to say pool was being cleaned and wasn’t ready and would not be ready until 5 as well, l looked out no one working on pool , but there should have been because it was freezing in the so called heated pool, when Paula left next person girl I didn’t bother to get her name as by this time after Paula had been so rude , I was just glad we were finally able to get in our rooms , was having my granddaughter 13th Birthday there so we could swim, new girl when I ask proceeds to tell me a part was ordered and didn’t come in and indeed the pool was NOT heated , I wish when I checked in Paula would have been honest and told me this so I could have chose to make other plans, also that night I got a call saying we were making to much noise , only to find out after going to floor above us it was people up there being loud running in halls and the smell of marijuana was horrible, we reported this to front desk , not sure what happened with those guest, next day ask Paula about and why she didn’t inform me pool was not operating properly she told me something entirely different about pool saying she knew nothing about it not being heated. Let me just say there were other people complaining about pool not to mention at breakfast rudest lady of all was in there acting as though she hated her job and the world, I was extremely disappointed in the service I got and feel you guys owe me something as I paid for your hotel thinking we could use HEATED pool and myself and all your customers were not informed of it NOT working. There are signs of other hotels being built in this area , it seems to me you should give the BEST service as possible now so you can keep customers when there will be lots of choices soon . Sandra Apperson
678-507-6734 tgnanny0304@gmail.com
Please respond

Stayed at the Hampton Inn 2000 N Ocean Ave Farmingville NY 11738 on Saturday 031619 - the desk staff provided very courteous service and early check in - the problem started about 8 PM we were in room 515 and rooms 523 - 525 - 527 were rented to a family? with many tweens mostly boys. These kids were unsupervised from the time they checked in until 3:30 AM the next morning - they were extremely loud, ran the hallways, used the stairs between floors, and when told to sop by my wife flipped her off ad laughed - we had driven quite a ways that day and needed to l eave early the next morning - I go dressed went to the front desk about 11 PM and asked security to go to the fifth floor which they did - security could not stay there and at 3:30 AM I called the front desk again asking for security to handle the problem - These kids had no adult supervision that I saw the whole night - why? My next call was going to be to the local police if the situation did not change but I guess security was able to round the4m up and back to their rooms - why did they have no adult supervision? Why did the front desk not police the situation more knowing previous complaints? We were offered to be moved but at 3:30 in the morning that was not an option for my wife and I. Beside we were trying to sleep why were the kids not moved somewhere else? We have used this hotel at this locations about 7 times this year and never really had a problem but did this time and will not stay at this location again, even though it is convenient, and local for a weekend getaway - too bad they could not handle the situation. Not acceptable

REF: ROOM 233/NKXU :::: HH# 267695729 :::: FOLIO NO / CHE 122734 A :::: CONF# 82071801
Upon entering the room, found a pink dirty wash cloth stuck in the door jam.
Called front desk. Unidentified femaile voice said was a housekeeping communication / signal. She apologized and advised she would "Adjust" the bill to a lower amount. Never happened. Upon leaving 3-17-19, am; asked front desk about:: "adjustment". No resolution.
I expect the 'adjustment' promised to be done.. !!!
RESPOND BY RETURN EMAIL ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS. Glenn Barnes

Location: Hampton Inn-Swansea, Ma 02777
Time: Sunday 3/17/19 @1:45am
Incident/Complaint:
I like to file a formal complaint . In the early morning hours of 3/17/19@ 1:45am I lost electricity in my home. I had a funeral attend in the morning-so a I packed my items and decided to get a hotel. I searched the internet for hotels in my area and deals. I came across the Hampton Inn Suites Express in Swansea, Ma. Upon arrival, I notified the desk clerk that I saw on the internet there was a deal for $105. He told me he could not honor that bc I didn’t do my reservation on line. I said ok, I will do it online then. I picked up my items and started to fill out the reservation online. He then tells me-“I hope you know you can’t check-in until 3pm-that’s how that deal works . You have to schedule within 24hrs. I said ok, that isn’t going to work bc I need a room now. He said the cheapest room he could give me was for $130 plus tax. I said ok. I wanted to pay 1/2 in cash and 1/2 on my credit card. I was told they didn’t accept cash. I said ok. I then asked if my check-out could be extended 1/2 hr. He told me that wasn’t possible bc I was not member . I said it’s 1:45 am-I am paying full price and you can’t extend my stay by 1/2 hour he said no. I said ok. The final straw happened when I requested an iron and was told bc I was not in a suite I could not use the iron. I picked up my bags and left . Horrible customer service . I will boycott the Hampton Inn. I travel monthly for work and will never stay at another Hampton Inn. We have a trip coming up to Florida and I’m having my husband cancel our reservations due to this incident . Horrible experience .

I was over charge several times and also they would not tax exempt me on some days when I gave them the tax exempt from twice (at arrival and departure). Attached is the copies of the receipts. Also I recieved my bank statement with fraudulent charges of $243.73. I left the Hampton Inn because of the bad service and maids going into my room without permission , I caught the twice in my room although I had the do not disturb sign. When I tried taking to the manager she refused to talk and told the front desk clerk to say "end of conversation we will not refund the charges " I felt very discriminated my co worker also check out the same day and didn't give them the tax exempt from till check out and they tax exempt her for all the days staying there.

On Wednesday March 13th, 2019 we had what was called The CycloneBomb that hit Denver, Co. The blizzard was so bad it caused power outages which we were unfortunately one of them, and we needed to get a room for my disabled son who is severely autistic, epliptic, and suffers from PVL to make sure he had a warm, safe place to stay until we regained power. I had to make a reservation and did through Expedia which showed there were rooms available at the Hampton Inn located at 6290 Tower Road Denver, Co 80249. I received a confirmation number through Expedia #7419250925967.
I tried to call the hotel numerous of times to make sure they received the reservation through Expedia for over an hour after making the reservation just to get a busy signal call after call. An agent finally answered after I sent my son and his caretaker on there way there through the blizzard, Not only was she rude, she didn't even care or try to help out our situation. Now I understand in serious circumstances that it can become very hectic and chaotic when natural disasters happen and tension and anxiety can flare. I have a degree in Travel & Hospitality and have managed many front desks in various hotels for over 20 years. But I have NEVER experienced the horrific attitude and unprofessionalism that was incountered not only by myself, but the Expedia agent that was trying to help us and my son's caretaker who drove in the severe weather to make sure he got to a safe enviroment.
Now I'm not sure or exactly what the agents name was, but from what everyone that interacted with her it was like Akisha, Akeeshia or something like it. She was working when I called at 6 p.m, 7 p.m. when she spoke with the Expedia agent named Ai, and my son's caretaker in person David Yoder. She basicly shut me out not helping and just wanted to get off the phone. She hung up on the Expedia agent a couple times and would not help with a solution with her, however she apparently did try to find other accomodations for my son when his caretaker tried to check in, but when she called 1 other hotel she gave up and then told my son's caretaker that she would rent them a "Out Of Service" room for $375. Considering the reservation I made was for $309. and for a regular King size room and I am kind of greatful she offered, but a "out of service" room. Being in the industry these rooms there is usually something that is broken or unacceptable hence being "Out Of Service" but to offer it for $375 is extortion!! And DEFINITELY taking advantage of the situation. Especially to a disabled person. And I was told by my son's caretaker the agent was not only rude to us but anyone that called the hotel while he was there and to also anyone that was there in person. I'm not sure where the MOD was or if there even was any, but this employee REALLY needs to be retrained, and taught how to handle herself in stressful situations. Being in the industry, you have to be a special kind of person to deal with the public in regular ordinary life let alone stressful, catostrophic situations. If she can't she shouldn't have a job in the hotel industry let alone in the public eye.
My son ended up NOT staying and luckily Expedia refunded our money, I would have paid any amount to keep my son safe, but I am sorry the attitude of the guest service agent really appauled everyone. It was already one of the worst days ever due to the freak snowstorm that had everyone on edge. As I said earlier I have managed front desks at Marriott's, and Holiday Inn's and if one of my employees would have done and acted the way she did, honestly she wouldn't have a job to come back to. I WILL NOT stay or book at a Hampton Inn or ANY HIlton affiliated hotels in the future and make sure EVERYONE knows what kind of hotel this is and hopefully the majority of your employees DO NOT act the way this agent did in ANY situation.
Please just say that this employee will be addressed about this and that the Hilton Brand takes pride in ALL their affiliated and sister hotels, corporate or franchised.
Thank you for your time in reading this and hopefully rectifying the situation.

Regards
Angela King

When we arrived at the Hampton Inn Darien Georgia Feb 16/2019. We enquired about availability and room rates, we were quoted $129 a night, when asked about discount for Law Enforcement or Triple A, the rate went up to $139 so with my discount it went back to $129. When we questioned the two staff working the desk they said they made a mistake re first rate, plus they had never heard of triple A. We were not the only people having difficulties with the staff, other people were told they didn't take gift cards for Hampton Inn as payment for rooms, we have never dealt with such incompetent staff. If we had not been travelling for over 12 hours we would have travelled on to a different Hampton Inn. We travel to Florida every year and stay at your hotels but after this experience we are seriously considering going elsewhere. Not only getting the run around with the room rate but the Security door at the back of the building that we were told to use was not working, luckily housekeeping was going out the door with garbage so they let us in, they said the front desk was aware that the door was not working. the Shower was plugged and the toilet seat was so loose you could not but the seat up as a man would. We went to the desk and told them we needed Maintenence but were told they did not keep staff on as it was a very small town, again incompetence. We requested another room but apparently no rooms available. I sent an e mail to the manager of the hotel and have yet to hear from them so this is why I have decided to contact you. I think a regroup and training of the staff would certainly be in order.
It is sad that a vacation can be ruined by such incompetence.

Filthy!!!! Furniture in the room looked like someone had urinated all over it. Furniture in breakfast area Discusting! Stood the intire time to a 120.00 bagel!

South Hill VA Hampton Inn. We paid for the King suite. At 9:10pm I notified the front desk clerk that the bed sank in the middle...which meant I spent the night pulling myself to my side of the bed. The clerk said she would notify maintenance in the morning. No mention to trade to another room. We checked out at 9am this morning and I brought it to the clerks attention again..no apology..no adjustment to my bill but thanked me for the notification. We are members. This is the worst Hampton inn that we have stayed in...it needs major overhaul.

Making, verifying, changing, confirming or cancelling a reservation at the Hampton Inn in Streetsboro, Ohio is not only time-consuming but extremely frustrating. After all is said and done, NOTHING is done in accordance with what is said or WRITTEN.
The General Manager was the worst contact of ALL!
Too much to write. If you want to keep me a Hilton Honors member—as well as a customer in Ohio (I still have reservations, I think), please call me today, Friday, March 8, at:
484-645-4866 ASAP. Thank you!
ROMAN FEDIRKA

My spouse Gayle Terry and I, (Gigi Medley) booked our stay at Hampton Inn, Stockbridge/Atlanta location, 7342 Hannover Parkway, Stockbridge, GA 30281. We arrived on Thursday, Feb. 28th and checked out on Sunday, March 3rd at noon. When our room was finally ready, we were assigned Room 306. We stayed in Room 306 (2 Queen Beds) from about 3pm until 9pm. We laid down to rest for a while and in a short period of time, Gayle had bug bites up and down her arm. The TV also became distorted and after calling to the front desk, they told me it was the cable and to unscrew the cable cord for a while and then screw it back. I did as directed by the front desk, however, the TV just would not cooperate, and after calling the front desk again, they moved us to Room 308. We moved to Room 308 and by early late Saturday night, Gayle was bitten on one side of her upper extremity (arm) and a huge bite on her pinky finger and wrist. By time we checked out Sunday morning, Gayle had a HUGE bite on her ankle which caused her ankle to swell. Her ankle was so swollen, she limped all the way home through the airports and was very miserable. Upon arriving home, I took her to our Primary Care Physician, and she was treated for BED BUG BITES!! I would like you to see our Primary Care Physician's receipt of visitation/diagnosis. I would like to speak with someone regarding our experience and compensation. Bed Bugs Travel so we had to isolate all the clothes in the luggage and this has been a very disturbing ordeal. Gigi Medley 703 472 9807

At this Hampton inn they are in heavy construction and still charging full price. I'm from out of town and they never mentioned that they where having work done on the rooms and hotel.

I was given a confirmation number (80743844) by a reservation specialist for a one night stay in the amount of $145(Federal Goverment rate). Once I arrived, the front desk said I was booked for two nights, and denied me the $145 rate and charged me $196 after taxes, and said they had no control to adjust it. I am sorely disappointed and very unhappy concerning this. 352 239 1540 or 352 598 2373

We were given a 2 Queen bed room on February 27th on our way home from Florida. One of the beds obviously had not been changed. When pulling back the bedspread, the bottom sheet & pillow were wrinkled as if someone had slept there. There were crumbs & lint on the sheet as well. The second bed appeared to be fine. I went to the front desk & the clerk was very apologetic, but unable to move us because of a full house. She explained that they were having problems with housekeeping. Naturally, my husband & I slept in the clean bed. She discounted our room from $89 to $40. When traveling, we always stay in Hampton Inns because the accommodations have always been top notch, and never had a problem with cleanliness. So, needless to say, we are very disappointed. Will be more selective in the future as to where we spend the night. Another situation that has me frustrated is that on the 26th of February, we called ahead to reserve a room with our Hilton Honor points at the Troy, Alabama Hampton Inn. My husband has medical issues and needs a handicapped room. We were told that a regular handicapped room was not available, and we would have to have the handicapped suite. A suite was not needed for us, as we were traveling & only staying 1 night. Because of this, we were charged 64,000 points instead of the normal 27,000 for this hotel. I feel this was unfair, as we should not be punished because a regular handicapped room was not available. I have pictures of the dirty bed but unable to upload.

Horrible Management!!!! Treat people bad and believe anything the staff says to keep themselves out of trouble. Long time customer but I will never go back to Hampton Inn in Desoto!!!! No washer, ice machine broken, and general manager does not know how to critically think!!! You!!!!

Ok had problems with your shuttle service, it seems tht picking up patients at the Houston Veterans Hospital is a last priority even when it’s 5 mins away and I wait 1 1/2 hours! Then I come in to the hotel and the person at the front desk is upset cause the driver came to drop me off and there are other people tht have been waiting 30 mins, I needed to get back cause I’m a liver transplant patient and needed my medication! I was talking to her and she starts bitching at me and waving her arms to get away from the desk, telling me all kinds of stuff, in front of other customers! I ask her for a number of the main manager and she gets a card and throws it at me, this happened at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
Reliant Park- Texas Medical Center. 1715 Old Spanish Trail
Houston, Texas 77054
The person’s first name is Nykkia! I don’t know but I didn’t cuss or use derogatory language for her to go off on me, she thought it was alright to talk to me tht way! Is this the way your employees are trained in your chain of hotels! I’m a veteran and I’m sure my patient advocate at my VA and social worker wouldn’t want to know how you treat veterans, they contract with your hotels! Hopefully I’ll get a response to this matter!!
Sincerely
Mr. Cordero

We stayed at the Hampton Inn at Windsor Mills Maryland from 2/21 to 2/24 in room #502, Wee received room service after our first night but it was very quick job. The second Night there was no room service ans according to the front desk the room was also not cleaned after we had checked out on Sunday. We were made aware of these because after we had arrived home we noticed her long multi colored phone charger cord, kindle fire and charger were left in the room. Probably plugged in at the night stand. The night person said she was in the room and they were not there but to call housekeeping in the morning if they did not call me. Since they did not call by 10 am, I called and had to leave a voice mail for housekeeping. When they did not call I called and asked to speak to the manager and left her a voicemail around 130. Since I did not receive a call at 330 I called corporate customer service and spoke with Mary. Mary followed the same steps I did and said they are missing, Sp I asked if the door was locked when we left then who used a key to enter the room and make the items be missing. She sad she would contact the manage, Tammi and would I please hold the next person I hear on the phone is the front desk clerk telling me the manager is unavailable and hangs up on me. I call corporate again and now talk to Alex who does the same steps and again when she puts me on hold so she can talk to the manager I end up speaking with the front desk again and am still no closer to resolving these issues. So if you like a dirty room and don't mind items with sentimental value go missing then stay here.

Date of Stay: 02.17.19 (1 night)
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West

Stay purpose was to attend a workshop on 02.17. Left the San Antonio area early in the morning and drove to the hotel hoping to be able to check-in early and take a quick nap and freshen up before going to the workshop in the afternoon.

PROS:
1. With the exception of one member, all staff encountered had a hospitality spirit – friendly, smiling, helpful.
2. The hotel and my room appeared clean (other than my room, I only visited the breakfast area and business center).
3. Becca – Front Desk Agent – was helpful in allowing me to check-in early; very much appreciated.
4. Breakfast offerings were well stocked, and the display was appealing; note that I was the first person at breakfast.

SAFETY:
1. Returned to hotel at approximately 9:15 p.m. on 02.17 and stopped by the Front Desk to make sure I had my key in my pocket. Daria – Front Desk Agent – was sitting at the community table in the breakfast area with a gentleman and it appeared that they were eating. She came towards the Front Desk and greeted me and asked how she could help. I stated that I was looking to make sure I had my key and when she saw that it was in my money clip with my credit cards, Daria stated that I should get another key as the credit cards will often demagnetize the keys and they will now work. She asked for my room number and I told her. She checked the computer and asked my name, I told her. She then made a new key. She NEVER asked to see my identification! What if I was someone with bad intentions? There are many instances in which a person may know the name and room number of a hotel guest so verifying the identification of a person asking for a key is always needed. (A review of the security tape from that time will show the interaction).

2. At approximately 9:00 p.m. on 02.17 I returned to the property and found the exterior to be dark. A check revealed that 8 (yes eight) of the parking lot light were not working, NONE of the building up-lights (and the ones to illuminate the flags) were working and one was obviously broken, a light over the side entrance door was not working and several of the light covers under the porte cochere were debris filled. The neighborhood around the property is sketchy (appears to be mainly low-income residences/apartments, several bars and adult oriented businesses including adult sex shops). The non-working lighting makes the exterior of the property dark (especially compared to the well-lit Marriot property next door) and may open the property and Hilton to liability exposure in cases of assault, robbery, break-ins, etc. that occur in the parking lot. (YES – I have pictures of all non-working lighting).

CONS:
1. I was not recognized as being a Hilton Honor’s Gold Member at check-in and did not receive a welcome gift (review security tape from time and it will show interaction). I did not say anything to Becca as I was appreciative of being able to check-in early which was more important to me.

2. No nametags worn by Becca or Tatiana (both Front Desk Agents) or Marcy (Breakfast Attendant).

3. Marcy – Breakfast Attendant – was wiping down item when I entered the breakfast area at 6:00 a.m. on 02.18. I greeted her with a warm good morning and in return I received a barely audible, gruffy-toned good morning. No smile, no eye contact, etc. It was obvious that she was not having a good day which resulted in a negative interaction.

4. The toaster was not functioning. It is a Krupp’s toaster which I don’t believe is commercial grade. Even with the toast level knobs turned to the highest level, after 4+ minutes the English muffin was warm but not brown or toasted. I tried both sides of the toaster (I really wanted that toasted English muffin).

5. I relayed the toaster issue to Marcy who walked over to the toaster to show me how to work it – on the way throwing her hands in the air and making negative comments along the lines that nothing was done before she got there, no one had made the coffee, etc. Once at the toaster, she stated I needed to press ‘bagel’ to get items to brown. When I told her that I had already tried that without success she said that I just needed to give it more time. I then asked if she had a back-up toaster and she said she did not. I decided to forego my muffin and went to a table to eat my other items. About 5 minutes later, Marcy brought over a toasted (very, very lightly) muffin which I told her I no longer wanted. (A review of the security tape from that time will show the interaction).

6. Tatiana – Front Desk Agent – was nice; however, when I went to the Front Desk at approximately 6:05 a.m. on 02.18, she had a plate of breakfast food on the front desk counter and was eating breakfast. This was detracting and not professional. (A review of the security tape from that time will show the interaction).

7. The bed was very hard – firm. I recognized that this can be a challenge for a hotel to get right as people want different mattress comfort levels. The ideal is somewhere in the middle. Perhaps a mattress topper would provide this ‘middle level’ of comfort. I wound up putting the pillows in a line on top of the mattress and then trying to sleep on those – not successful and not a good night’s sleep.

We checked in on February 15th. You charge the first night on my card. Then you held $125 in hold. When I checked out on the 17th you charge my card $190 and some change. But you left a hold of $125 on my card and you and the front desk stated it it'll come off in 3 to 10 business days which I think is BS.

I stayed in a room and the next day was charged $250.00 for smoking when i didnt smoke in the room at all. I went downstairs to smoke and came back up and went to sleep. I tried to talk with the manager but keep getting the run a round. Now they are saying shes in interviews all day. Spoke to the sales manager who told me a lie to my face. Ive stayed at one of your hotels before but never had a problem. This particular one here in Fayetteville is charging people for smoking when they didnt smoke in your facility at all. I wont give up because i didnt deserve this charge. Im a hard working mom and my money is for bills. I tried to enjoy myself one night at your establishment and this is the outcome. I dont trust hotels now for it seems like they charge when they want to since they have your card on file. I would never jeopardize my income to smoke in a room. Please help me because Laura Leal wont even talk to me and the staff is really rude to me since i have a complaint.9106895827

Hello my name is Dallas Smith. I am writing you in reference to the Hampton Inn in Bradley Illinois. I would like to inform you that the owner of that building by the name "Anil", who is a Mal, of who's last name I do not know is sexually harassing one of the female front desk attendants. He is sending her vulgar messages to her phone and telling her not to tell her managers that they are talking. I feel like she won't say anything because she is afraid she will lose her job over it.

I failed to remove a down jacket from the closet in my room and when I called to have it returned I was told it was not to be located. I have never had any reason to fear theft at a Hampton Inn. This is unacceptable. This jacket has been the only one which kept me warm post chemo. I went to the location of purchase to replace it and they no longer have the jackets. It is so simple. Tell housekeeping that the jacket must be returned in the next three days, leave it in the lost and found, and there will be no further action. This matter is something I intend to follow until it is resolved by the return of my jacket. My phone number does not appear on the attached bill. It is 317 403 1397.

Sincerely

John Diehl

The lady at the front desk at the location 2688 university Blvd in north Charleston SC. I brought my family to stay there but the lady Mandy at the front desk was very disrespectful. She told me that the establishment does not serve our kind and I wouldnt be able to use the restroom because my kind isn't welcome there. I honestly feel bad about that experience and I will never stay anywhere that allows a man to be turned away because I'm black. Hopefully something can be done about this woman. Thanks have a blessed day.

I had the worst service ever at your Hampton Inn Elk City Ok
The girl at the front desk when we went to check in 1-30-19 around 7pm was so rude I kept asking her why she was being rude and she got ruder as well as telling us we could go somewhere else. It’s was so out of line for her to speak and treat us the way she did. The night manager then called our room summoning us downstairs rudely and demanding a story from us of what happened in front of the girl, it was unreal. He had no intention of hearing a story he was very verbally aggressive with myself and my husband. You need to pull video to see what happened she as well yelled at us when we were going in the elevator because I was telling our group what happened for us to leave and she was going to call the cops. It was crazy
When my husband and I was with her and the night manager Casey he told us to leave the hotel meaning myself my husband and 3 other of our Employees. We did nothing wrong and you need to pull video because another man in the elevator told my husband she was very rude to him. She was so out of line as well as your Manager Casey. What happened to Customer Service ? I have never wanted to go across a counter as bad as I did tonight and slap them both in their face but of course I didn’t and wouldn’t.
You have a girl that looks like she is on drugs and is hostile as well as acts irrational. The whole issue started by her stating to me that we had reservations for the night before and I told her we did not and she began to argue with me and you have a night manager with rotten teeth representing your hotel with a nasty attitude and both had the most aggressive attitudes I have ever experienced in my life with me being the customer. Ridiculous
The hotel stinks as well as our room did when we went into it and a employee of ours took pictures of the mold all in the tub area in their room. We are Hilton Honor Members as well as many of our Friends and Business Associates. These two representatives of your Hotel should be fired for the way we were treated. We did nothing that should have had someone act so out of control, both of them that we were told to leave because they thought they had the power to do so.
They did us a favor, we are now at the Holiday Inn in Elk City and we are very happy and this is where we will continue to stay for now on. You lost 3 rooms one of the rooms for three nights and the other two rooms for 8 nights each and for what. What did we do to be treated so disrespectfully view the video I am sure they erased it because I told the guy Casey to look at the video. He demanded a story from us so rudely we couldn’t believe it. I will go to social media with the entire story of what happened our entire group is owed an apology. I will not let this go it’s the principle !!!

I called the Hampton Inn located in East Aurora, NY on Thursday January 24, 2019. A winter storm was predicted to hit the area where my son was working with possible travel bands. I had explained to the lady that my son is 19years old, he is working 40 minutes away from home but only 10 minutes away from East Aurora and he not be able to make it home due to the weather conditions. She stated if it was weather related then he was able to stay at the hotel. He has his own debit card and cash and I also would have booked the room with my debit card and sent his with a card authorization form. The weather ended up being good enough for him to drive home so he did not need to stay there. I then call again yesterday Tuesday January 29th and explained the same situation and was then told that since he is only 19 he cannot stay without an adult present. How do I get different information from different people? Today there is a travel band, my son is stuck at work 40 minutes away from home not able to go anywhere because he is 19 years old. He is adult enough to have a full time job, to get a car loan, to drive but not old enough to stay in a hotel by himself because of a travel ban not allowing him to get home? How is that possible nobody will allow him to stay at the hotel so he doesn't have to risk his life driving home, so he has nowhere to go because he is 19? If a minor flies from one state to another and a flight gets cancelled they get to be put up in a hotel room but my son cannot stay at your hotel because he is 19 and unable to drive do to 0 visibility and a driving band. Thank you for caring about the welfare of son

Frisco Assitant General Manager Field house Tyler Mc Granahan recommends we stay at the new Holiday Inn opening soon after we complained about the guest services. When you read his email, you may recommend he move to the Holiday Inn. He has no hospitality concept when it comes to long term Hampton Inn and suites guests.

I made reservations through a 3rd party. I called on 01/15/19 to make sure things were in order and verifying the indoor pool would be open. The pool was down for maintenance without a definite re-open date. I informed the clerk I needed the pool and needed to cancel by midnight if we couldn’t use it. The clerk, who I failed to get her name, told me to check back the following day on 1/16/2019. I told her about needing to cancel. She assured me I could cancel the day before my arrival on the 01/18/19 without a penalty. When I called the following day and was told the pool would not be ready. I tried to cancel with her and she told me I had to contact my booking company. I was charged full price for the rooms, treated improperly by the last clerk, and the 3rd party gave me $28 of my $208. I will never use Hampton Inn. They are some of the rudest and most dishonest people I’ve ever dealt with and I work in a correctional facility. VERY DISAPPOINTED FYI-If you look on Hampton Inn corporate site, there are many more of the same issues.

First, I'd like to say, we were very happy to see this new Hampton Inn built in Kennebunk Maine. In fact our visiting family stayed there this fall and have stayed in the Hampton Inn in Wells, Maine before this one was built. Great experience always. So when we were faced with the decision to return from Boston late night and wake our household up, we decided to just stay 2miles from home at the Hampton in Kennebunk. Rate was reasonable. We had just driven 1500 miles from NOLA as our flight was canceled due to winter storm Harper. Earliest return flight was 4 days out.So we drove. We happily booked our room. The late night clerk Joy, I think her name was, was very welcoming. All was great, no surprise as we have stayed at many Hamptons and Hiltons. ALWAYS pleased. Here is the issue, once home and settled in I started to get our receipts together for our trip insurance claim and came across an extra charge for $250 from the Hampton in Kennebunk. Ok, no worries, I'll call and have it fixed. When I called I was told it was a smoking fee! I was stunned. We Don't Smoke, find it disgusting! I asked to speak with the manager as clearly there was a mistake. I got Holly's voicemail. I did leave her a message, my head was spinning. I waited for a couple of hours and called back. I was told Holly was on a conference call for about another 15 minutes and was aware of my call. I was assured she'd call me back. Well it's 9am the next morning and I Still haven't received a call. We are a hard working family and every penny counts. We DON"T Smoke and never have! The only thing I can think of is I smudged over my morning giving of Thanks as we had just made it home safely from a weathered cross country trip.This seems extremely suspect behavior. No evidence of smoking, no call, as we live 2 miles from hotel. Charge processed the day after our check out. This is not right and I beg you to look into this. I certainly hope to hear from someone from corporate.

My husband and 2 boys stayed for three nights at the Suffolk VA Hampton Inn.
I found bugs in my bed. We put 4 in a zip lock bag and bought it immediately to the front desk and was given another room. And I had two bite marks. Felt and looked like mosquito bites.

Since then we have been on the phone with Hampton Guest services and Suffolk manager Sabrina.

Very long story but rounds down to. Per Sabrina Terminix did not find any bugs but treated the room. Apperently I am not privileged and/or it was not determined what the bugs were that I found in the bed and was laying with. I am not privileged to the report from Terminix And no reimbursement.

When my husband and I trapped 4 bugs there were still more. One was between the matress and boxspring. So maybe they were not there long enough to cause an infestation but long enough to get between the matress and boxspring.

We drove back home with our things in plastic bags. Took all our washable clothes to the laundery mat unsorted. Put everything on Hot water and Hot dryer even if our clothes might get ruined.

We have our suit cases, duffle bags, backpacks, wool coats, my husbands suite ect. are still bagged up on our back porch because we dont know what to do.

We don't allow anyone in our house or car and we don't visit anyone. I read it could take up to 7 weeks before we might know if we bought these bugs home with us.

This is devistating. And no one will do anything for us.

I am starting to doubt that the manager even called Terminix.

Beth 845-863-5099

I made a reservation to stay at the Hampton Inn at 20 Technology Drive, Coal Center, Pennsylvania for Friday, January 18, 2019. As my daughter and I were almost there we found out that her audition at the University had been canceled because the Governor of Pennsylvania had issued a Level 1 travel advisory. I told my daughter that we would call the Hampton Inn and if we could cancel our reservation we would turn around and go home because of the weather forecast otherwise we would continue on and spend the night. So I called the Hampton in at 1-724-330-5820 and I had the phone on speaker phone since I was driving, so my daughter also heard the conversation. “Jessica” answered and when I explained the situation to her she informed me that she had been authorized to waive the 48 cancellation policy and that we could cancel without any penalties. She also told us that if the charge showed up on my credit card I could call on Sunday or Monday and they would remove the charge. So on Monday I called because the charge showed up. I was met with a very rude person who would not help me at all. I asked to speak to someone in charge so she transferred me to the General Manager Marianne Linder at ext. #6106 and I got her voice mail. I related the situation and asked her to return my call. Well it is Wednesday evening and I have left several voice messages for her and she still has never returned my call. I have lodged a dispute with my credit card provider since I can’t get a response from anyone at the Hampton Inn. I have always like staying at your hotels but I am very disappointed with this situation to say the least. I would appreciate someone contacting me and standing behind what I and my daughter were told about our ability to cancel our reservation. I would hope that the Hampton Inn would honor what their employee told us.....Laurie

Horrible Do Not Stay Here, Linda and Andy are unaccommodating(especially to minorities), not trained in customer service, gave us small rooms near ice machine and elevators to save them money and space;
However they still charged our company the same rate (website no price difference).(One manager said they were full,another manager said we were limiting capacities, another one said note in computer, another one said contract expired which lie is it.)
The managers(and front desk clerks,everyone that was working 7-8 people gathered behind desk intimidating) were literally arguing and mocking us, employees interrupting and guest in lobby walking out.
Why steal peoples money and give service that you wouldn't expect in a dark alley? Hopefully they don't treat their family like that or would not be proud if the public could see their actions.... Lots of great hotels in the area if your with kids or family protect them and don't bring them here.
I post this to bring attention to what has happened some corporate attention can be helpful resolving this can help each employee grow.
Mt Juliet TN Hampton Inn

The hotel staff was unfreindly hotel was under construction the staff was to busy on the phone to take care of Coustomer only 1 ice machine working had to go to 4 floor for ice told the clerk no ice on 2nd floor she said we no that I should have them when I checked end if they had ice very dissatisfied in this Hampton and those in charge

If it was possible to give this zero I would. I have had the most infuriating Experience with Hilton. I have spent four hours on the phone trying to get someone to help me and been called a liar several times. I have proof of my original reservation and yet none of it matters. I have talk to the hotel as well as corporate and been hung up on. They continuously tell me that I do not have correct information when I even have proof in an email and when I want to keep explaining they hangup on me. This is the most ridiculous experience I’ve ever had. We book numerous times a year and I’m part of a gym that books hundreds of athletes numerous times a year. I have spent hours and hours trying to rectify this problem with no help. I am now paying double per night to stay at a hotel due to their negligence.

We have stayed at this location a number of times, many of them at the old building ! Being a light sleeper, I was very clear at check in on !/3/19 about my needs. I was told rooms away from Rt. 5 noise were taken but room 307 would be quite as the window is covered by a drape keeps the noise down. It was o. k. until the hotel quieted down. Well the room was NOT quite and I had little sleep that night. I advised the Mgr on duty next morning, he smiled and said he was sorry. Well I am very also and I would expect some compensation. At this point we will not consider this location and would suggest front desk persons due more than just rent rooms.

Googled Hampton Inn/1475 West Gateway in Boynton Beach, FL and obtained a reservation for 3 days for the evenings of January 7, 8 & 9. I was playing in a tennis tournament. I lost the second day of the tournament and asked the desk manager to cancel the room for January 9. The manager informed me that I had obtained a reservation thru a 3rd party and he would not credit me for the room. I later learned that the manager rented the room to another party after we checked out on January 8.

We are unhappy Gold Hilton Honors Members. If you are going to use 3rd parties to rent your rooms your desk should honor your standard practices.

Fred & Meredith Sutton

The manager is rude and condescending!
She embarrassed me in front of other guests.
I complained and received nothing but points.
Tried to reach out to her by phone and received the same unprofessional attitude.
Obviously customer service is NOT a priority.

there has been loud music playing in the hall ways, kids, people arguing, fighting in the hall ways now for two nights, this is a 10 day stay. I've contacted the manager, she came up and personally pointed out the room and the person.. that being me that made the complaint.. very unprofessional, i'm a honors member, the location is 3101 Coliseum Drive Hampton, VA. Normally this isn't the situation with a Hilton owned hotel
but this is unbelievably terrible managed place in a nice location...I would not recommend this place, certainly will never waste company money here
again.

We were attending a wedding this past weekend and got a reservation at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach Florida. When we first got there around 11am everyone seemed very nice and let us check in early. We would go outside and the beach was great but we can't having issues in the parking lot....There was some construction going on which was fine but we kept hearing very strange sounds in the parking lot. We sent our 18 year old daughter to parking lot and she was having problems with a couple guys saying things to her...She said they looked latino with alot of tats on their arms. They made her feel very uncomfortable her dad went to parking lot to confront them and didn't see them. He open the side outside door to a construction area and yelling, main guy of cleaning up hotel came out and he talked to him he says he does not know the guys we are referring to and said they are not employees. We went to front desk later when it happened again that lady walked outside and said she didn't see anyone but yet again she didn't recognize the description we gave her either...They all acted very strange about it like we were making it up.....Mu husband went in the bar and was telling bartender about it and had a drink then she said what can I do to make you just go back to your room and get out of here she didn't want anyone in bar to hear what he was saying......We ended up checking out that night and having to go to a different hotel because none of us felt safe there....I WANT and think I DESERVE my money back for this hotel room. What do I neeed to do to make this right???? Do I need to get an attorney or is there another way we can take care of this...???

The guys wanted her phone number was trying to touch her and telling her how beautiful she was and she smelled alcohol on them and they were in the same uniforms the other employees were wearing there even when everyone else said no they don't work here, they even told her they worked there.

RE: Reservations for Gibson 11-28-18 and 11-29-18
Hampton Inn, 2342 Boundary St., Beaufort, SC

To who it may concern:

On the above mentioned dates my family had two rooms reserved for two nights - one in the name of Mickey Gibson and the other in the name of Dorothy Gibson.

My son reserved these dates through the hotline months in advance to assure that we would have rooms (because of boot camp graduation.) When we arrived we were told the reservations were for one night. After much deliberation and insistence it was found that we did in fact have two rooms reserved (found it under another name?) and we were able to stay there for the two nights.

The hotline was telling us one thing and the hotel something else. Because of this lack of communication, it caused us several hours of grief because we would have had to search for another place to stay. I felt that the clerk should have done a lot more to assist us.

The night before we checked out we were told we would be comped for one night because of the inconvenience. I was charged for one night when I checked out. But, when I got my charge statement I was charged another night at a higher rate. This is unacceptable and unprofessional and caused an unnecessary frustrating experience.

I am disappointed that your company would not make some sort of amends since all the turmoil was due to your lack of communication.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

I’m currently here and will be until Dec 31.
Checked in Christmas Day. The afternoon shift are extremely rude especially Rayat. No running water for 6 hours and
No hot water for 2 1/2 days. No use of Laundry facilities , yet staff continues to say that’s available . I called myself and it’s under renovation and has been. Room was not as advertised. no in room safe, no microwave , Hooks falling out of wall in the bathroom. Backed up toilets. I’m traveling with my husband and handicap son. This is the WORST hotel ive ever stayed at. We have no other options due to the holidays. We are retired Military and would have stayed at the Naval Station however , they are booked.
On a more positive note: Housekeeping and maintenance are awesome and very nice.
To think we are here for 6 days is causing us a lot of undue and unnecessary stress.

I have stayed in Hampton Inn's all over the USA. Hampton Inn Silver Springs MD is BY FAR THE WORST CHECK IN EXPERINCE I HAVE EVER HAD. I AM FURIOUS!!! AND WILL NEVER EVEN CONSIDER STAYING HERE AGAIN & WILL NOW RE-THINK STAYING AT HAMPTON INN ANYWHERE.

THE BOOKING.COM RESERVATIONS MADE ON SEPTEMBER 25TH 2018 EVIDENTLY DID NOT MAKE IT INTO THE SYSTEM IN SILVER SPRINGS!!!! A COMPLETELY WASTED $500 PLUS DOLLARS. WHAT A MISTAKE RESERVING A ROOM HERE!!!!!!

On my check in date of Friday December 21st, 2018 I was not entered into the system!!! My reservation was made in SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!

TO UNDERSCORE THIS....I PHONED TWICE....TWICE!!!!!!!!!! TO ASK IF I COULD CHECK IN EARLY DUE TO BAD WINTER WEATHER THAT FORCED ME TO TRAVEL EARLY & ARRIVE EARLY ON DECEMBER 21ST.....I WAS TOLD BY TWO HAMPTON IN CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE THAT IT WOULD BE 'NO PROBLEM' CHECKING IN EARLY IN THE MORNING OF DECEMBER 21ST

i DID ARRIVE EARLY IN THE MORNING. THE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL DESK CLERK 'EDWIN' COULD NOT EVEN LOCATE MY RESERVAITON. AND THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THAT I HAD TO PAY FOR AN ADDITIONAL NIGHT.

THIS IS AFTER I CONFIRMED TWICE THAT IT WOULD BE FINE TO CHECK IN EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE SILVER SPRINGS MD HAMPTON INN???????????????????? ONE THING THAT I CAN ABSOLUTELY ASSURE YOU IS NOT HAPPENING THERE IS CUSTOMER SERIVCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM FURIOUS. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER CHOICES OUT THERE. THIS WILL BE ESCALTED UP TO SENOIR STAFF UNITL I GET SOME ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE IMAGE ATTACHED IS THE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL NIGHT DESK CLERK 'EDWIN; WHO HAD A SHABBY APPEARANCE AND WAS RUDE, UNPROFESSIIOANL AND COMPLETELY UNBECOMING OF YOUR ORGANIZAITONS STANDARDS.

I demand some answers guys.

What is going on at your Silver Springs locaition?

The Hampton Inn promotes interacial relationships on TV and their commercials and is not consistent with our beliefs and in my opinion is a contributor of the reason and problem of the decline of morals and values in America. U couldnt pay me to stay at that hotel.

Stay at four Hampton Inn from 12/6/2018 to 12/10/2018 as follow in order:

1695 Outlet Center Dr., Selma, NC 27576

101 S. Front St., Albany, GA 31701

2870 Lumpkin Rd. Columbus , GA 31903

1021 Clemson Frontage RD. Columbia, SC 29229

Services at all hotels were fine. But at one of the hotels, my sister in-law contacted bed bugs. The last hotel stated that it wasn't them. So I don't know which one. I like staying at Hampton Inn and would like to continue and don't want others to be infected with bedbug.
This is my second attend to email mail your.

Marty Wilson
301-922-9005

I recently stayed at your hotel at Pine Knolls Shore for training for my job on November 14-16, 2018. This area recently had Hurricane damages from Florence. The same week of my arrival I was informed of a tornado had hit in the area and a phone call was made to check to see if things were ok for my arrival. I was told things were ok. When we arrived people were fixing on the roof due to damages that is not a problem but while in our training there was a water leak in the room where the training was taking place. There were several people in this training that became ill from the mold and mildew in the room. In our room it appeared to be fine but we find water spots in the ceiling letting us know that there had been water leaks in the room. We were in room 306. On today while in the room where the training took place my nose was congested and drainage from my sinuses started to drain in the back of my throat and I had a sore throat. People complained to the the manager of the hotel and she was not accommodating at all. Some of the people in the class was told there were no other rooms available and then others were told there were rooms available. I know that things happens beyond your control but if there was that much water damage at the hotel the trainers should have been notified about the water damage to the hotel so the training could have been cancelled or moved to another location. With this water damage there was mold and mildew and now everyone is sick.

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn on Hospitality Lane in Fredericksburg VA from 9/23 to 10/23. I have been a HHonors member for >10 yrs. I was staying in the area related to work (federal govt). The following are issues that I encountered during my stay:
1. When I first arrived, the front desk staff was very rude, impatient and not polite. I did not receive the usual complimentary items that I normally receive when I have stayed at Hilton properties as a HHonor member.
2. My colleague was placed in a suite at the same federal rate, however, when I asked to be changed to a suite, I was told I would have to pay extra, which I denied.
3. Since I was staying at this hotel for 30 days, I asked if I could have a microwave in my room. I was told no. I have never ever stayed in a Hilton property and did not have a microwave.
4. On day 3 of my stay, I woke up in the morning and found multiple bites on my neck, torso, arm, leg. I immediately told the manager on duty and he verified indeed the room was infested with bedbugs. I have him stating this on a voicemail. He offered to move me to a suite and wash/dry clean my clothing, which I accepted. Over the next day, the symptoms became worst (see pictures). I take daily oral chemotherapy, so I was required to take steroids. This impacted my work for a few days. Management stated there was nothing else to be done. I also contacted the corporate number, but was told to submit a complaint online
5. I removed the do not disturb sign from my door 2-3 times per week so that housekeeping could clean and refresh my room. Housekeeping only changed the towels. They did not clean the bathroom, sink, vacuum or change the sheets. I complained to local management. Although housekeeping returned, they still did not clean my room thoroughly.
6. The male manager was very accommodating and helpful, however, the female manage was very rude, inconsiderate and did not demonstrate any customer service skills what so ever.

My agency will be sending multiple colleagues (10) to this area for 30 days at a time (Oct-Mar 2019) and I recommended they do NOT book rservations at this location. I was extremely disappointed in this Hilton property. I travel frequently and I make sure I stay at a Hilton property because I have always been satisfied with the accommodations and service. I rate this entire stay 2-3 and I will never stay at this location again.

I recommend the local staff (female manager and front desk staff) receive additional training in customer service. Also for my inconvenience, I should have been offered at minimum 1-2 free nights at a Hilton property and or additional,points for my HHonors account.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me at the listed email (dorseke@gmail).

I was a guest at Hampton Inn in Greenwood, MS Oct. 19-21. There were 3 live snakes found in the hallway of the hotel. The party that I was with had reserved the four rooms at the end of that hall two on each side. Maintenance was called and a young lady that was with the group I was with helped to remove the snakes. When we spoke with the front desk clerk we were told that no other rooms were available but if someone failed to check into one of the reserved rooms we could be notified. No one ever contacted us again. The clerk tried to make light of the situation saying they were small and I didn't have anything to be afraid of. I do not feel that 3 live snakes (two were at least 3 feet long) to be a laughing matter. After that I could not even sleep that night.

I was refused a room on 10/17/2018 after my family was promised a block of rooms for bereavement. I ended up staying with Ken Condon and his wife Dianna in room 203. Wanda was the attendant the evening of 10/17/2018. She was not helpful and refused to allow myself or my family access to the snack area stating that the computer systems were down. The computer system outage was the reason she cited for refusal of the room as well. Room 203 was under construction and did not have a locking bathroom door. Construction materials and a damaged door were also noted. This stay was disappointing and not typical for my experiences at Hampton Inn.

Mandy

On 26 September 2018, I contacted your hotel, Hampton Inn, Montgomery, Alabama, to make reservations for 5 and 6 October 2018. The reservation was made. The price quote on the telephone and subsequently provided to me by e-mail was $362.84.

Those dates were important to me as I was traveling from Huntsville, Alabama, to Montgomery to attend a conference. When I arrived in Montgomery on 5 October 2018, and walked into your hotel that day around 2:30 p.m., I had the quoted price of $362.84. When I got to the front desk to give my name and state that I had a reservation, I was told that the cost would be $588.00. I immediately objected. I stated that I had a reservation for a cost of $362.84. After my protests, I then was quoted a price of $488.00. I again stated that that price was not the quoted price given to me of $362.84.

I walked out of your hotel and called you toll free customer service number. I telephoned that number around 2:45 p.m. CDST on the same day, 5 October 2018. I talked with your customer service representative. I told your customer service representative that I had a reservation for two days with the cost being $362.84. I then informed him that I had just entered your hotel and was given a check in cost of $588.00 and with my stated objection provided that I thereafter was give a cost of $488.00.

I told your customer service representative that I had reside in Hampton Inn hotels before and never had a "bait and switch" pricing change of this nature. In order to give your hotel notice, I told your customer service representative that I would not be residing in your hotel due to the deceptive pricing. Your customer service representative stated okay and then apologized for the bad experience that I had with your hotel.

This week when receiving my Wells Fargo statement for this month, I saw a Hampton Inn charge of $181.42 on my statement. I did not reside in the subject Hampton Inn on 5 October 2018. I immediately access your website to register a complaint. I also called your customer service to verbally state my complaint about I asked the customer service representative what is the nature of the change, and he stated failure to appear or show up. I told him that not only did I show up but I was given a "bait and switch" experience when I tried to check in. I the customer service representative that thereafter I called your customer service representative to inform your company that I would not be residing due to the deceptive pricing.

Please check your records to include my telephone notice call to your customer service representative on 5 October 2018 around 2:50 P.M. CDST to inform him that I would not be residing in your hotel on 5 and 6 October 2018. Thereafter, please remove the $181.42 charge from my Wells Fargo credit card.

David C. Points, Jr., Esq.

I booked a room for my daughter and a few friends for her 16th birthday.. I left them there to go prepare food.. it's was two complaints at 9 pm stating they was loud.. why I was still at the room why the room was quiet they was eating it was two more complaints. The people in the next room had dogs and kids and of course white.. the kids was kick out the room at 1:40 for laughing and talking.. I guess the people next door never been teenagers before.. they was not disrespectful just trying to have a good time.. then had the police called on them..

First of all I need to mention that we chose the Hampton based on great reviews from AAA. Also booked through them. Our stay was for 8 nights September 18th through the 26th 2018. First three days bed was not made, trash not collected, floors not sweeped carpet not vacuumed. Day three I went down to the front desk to request clean sheets. And I proceeded to change the sheets, make the bed and empty out the trash, I also had to request clean towels periodily more than three times. And on day two the toilet seat broke snapped right off while being sat on. The front desk staff apologized and did not even offer some kind of compensation.( Did not even offer to change the sheets) Floors never did get cleaned.

After dining, we went to the bar inside the lobby. The waiter October 3rd was kind of rude and blunt. I asked what kind of wines....oh we don't have wine, I don't even care for wine. I said how about wine coolers....oh no nothing in wines. He was munching on a bowl of cereal all by himself standing so unprofessionally at the bar eating and talking at the same time. (we interrupted I'm sure)! Why wouldn't a bar carry wine? or wine coolers? For a busy hotel chain, we were quite disappointed. I settled for a mudslide, but it didn't have any chocolate sauce or anything.
The room was nice. The parking lot is super small and tight. He should have left the trunk accessible to the lot - not up tight against the concrete wall !!!

I tried to book a room for the Hilton Inn downtown Wilmington, NC for the Battleship Half Marathon. (The place I was supposed to stay just notified me that their property was destroyed during hurricane and cannot accommodate me.) I tried to book Hilton Inn through Booking.com and I didn't realize that the site booked me at Hampton Inn downtown until I received an email confirmation. I cannot stay at Hampton because I must catch a water taxi from Hilton to get to the start line. Hampton too far away. I tried to call the property immediately to cancel they said I had to talk to booking.com. I called booking.com and they said I had to talk to Hampton inn. My confirmation 1266054417 pin#3578 showed I canceled but now they are charging me for the room anyway. This is the worst situation ever. I'm already slammed last minute to scramble and now I'm being further inconvenienced by this situation between Booking.com and Hampton Inn downtown. I intend to file a BBB complaint and a complaint with my attorney general as well. I will not pay this fee for an error created by booking.com. I took action only 10 minutes from making the reservation and I don't feel I should be penalized. Please help me get this resolved.

Not a complaint--a compliment, but I did not see that link. We were evacuated from Hurricane Florence and stayed in Hampton Inns as we always do. Monica at the HI in Charlotte, NC location was so friendly and understanding of our situation. Many guests were evacuees with dogs, and she never wavered from her friendly and professional service---even though Charlotte was facing a lot of rain, possible flooding, and maybe loss of power.

A year ago, we moved to our new home in Calabash, NC. We stayed 9 days at the Hampton Inn in Southport, NC when we came down here to look around. When we moved here, we stayed at that same Hampton Inn in Southport, NC for another 11 days waiting for the movers to arrive. The employees at that location became our first friends here in NC. When we were recently evacuated, Debra Smith --and employees at the Southport, NC Hampton Inn--even called us to make sure we were OK and to see if we needed anything. She does the morning breakfasts at the Southport Hampton Inn and is a wonderfully welcoming and kind person. She made us feel like family when we have no family here.

Thank you Hampton Inn for always being a clean and comfortable place to stay--even when you have to flee your home.

On August 24 I stayed at your Hampton Inn in Mannheim Pennsylvania and checked out the following morning. I left behind an iPhone cord and plug. The man I talk to said he had not found it that would talk to housekeeping this was on Saturday night the 25th . I called back on Monday and was told it had been turned in and he would mail it to me via US mail. Today I called because I still have not received and I talk to a woman to a dinner fied herself as Michelle a manager. She told me it was no longer there and wanted to know if I had contacted UPS do you have it returned to me. She also told me they put everything in a box loose and took it to UPS and it was my responsibility to call UPS. That story is ridiculous UPS will not except loose items each item has to be in individual box or package labeled with the address I return address and a wait and paid for in advance . First of all they excepted responsibility but knowledge Ing it was there and they would ship it to me and now they are saying tough luck it’s my problem . I want to know what if anything you intend to do about this

My wife, Shirley A. O’Connor, made a reservation with the Hampton Inn Denver-International Airport on 8/20/18 at 1:21 PM for the night of 9/6/18, reservation #90902603. On the morning of our flight, Thursday August 30, 2018, my wife became very ill with the flu and we had to cancel our flight as well as our vacation plans. The following day, August 31, 2018, I called the above Hampton inn ( 1-303-371-0200) and talked to Gwinn to cancel our reservations. I was told they would cancel the reservations however we would still be charged for the room. When I questioned this decision I was told to call 1-800-236-7113. I called, talked to Tina and was told the Hampton in CO would have to make the refund/cancellation. I called Tina at the Denver Inn a second time and she was firm that we would be charged for the room. My question: Is this Hampton policy to not approve a cancellation Request that is made a week in advance? I can understand being charged for a short notice cancellation-but-not for a cancellation made a week in advance. We are frequent Hampton customers and have been Hilton Honors members (852892436) for many years. i would certainly like to know if this is official Hampton policy so that I may plan future trips and places I stay accordingly. Sincerely, James B. O’Connor, Col. USAF (Ret) 61Elizabeth Ave.,Dover, DE 19901 (302) 697-7131 or (302) 922-4338

Senior rate was not applied on my bill. I made my reservation on line, my sister made her reservation at the hotel direct. I am a Hilton honor member. The hotel said they could not help me. The 1-800-Hampton # spoke to Alexander said sorry could not help me. I am 67 years old and when I made the reservation I asked for senior rate and did not check that it was applied. I assumed Hilton knew how to apply that discount that they offer. I am very disappointed at the lack of customer service. My husband and I are retired and would like to continue to use our Hilton honors. I would appreciate resolution of this problem as soon as possible Reservation #97618752

Prejudice, rudeness, unprofessional

Horrible customer service at the Walterboro, SC location!! As a frequent traveler, I stay at (Hilton) Hampton Inn on a regular basis, This property is one to away stay away from!!! TV issues, poor customer service ... I ended up checking out ( at 10:00 PM) and moved to a Microtel across the street ... had a much better experience, for half the price!!!
Ridiculous!!!!

Your employee by the name of Shannon Blair. That works at the Hampton inn and suites downtown Jackson Ms. Has not only been falsifying doctor paperwork but also stealing from the snack shop. She is rude. And very unprofessional

Hello,
This message is being sent to let you the service we received at your hotel located:317 West Main Road, Middletown, RI 02842.
My husband (Ramont D Coleman) made reservations for Aug 2 - 5 2018. We were very excited to visit this area, and looking forward to enjoying the Newport Jazz Festival 2018. We made our reservations through the Travelocity website and received a confirmation number#. The Day of our arrival Aug 2, 2018,we called the hotel to confirm that our reservation and told the Front office manager Kaynisha Johnson we would be arriving later (after 3:00 check-in). She immediately stated that she showed nothing in her system and that she could not help us. We had been on the road driving for 9 hours and this was not good news. We contacted Travelocity and they gave us an additional confirmation number. I called back to the hotel and gave it to Kaynisha Johnson afterwards she stated she had us in the system for one day!. We contacted Travelocity again and they fax her our paperwork for the reservation. Fast forward we arrived to the hotel and Kaynisha was not welcoming at ALL, she was very rude and told us not to make reservations though a 3rd party. Then afterwards gave as a room with double beds vs what we paid for a King size. To say the least we were very disappointed with the non sensitive manager. We loved the Jazz Festival but would not stay at this location again. One more thing the next day my husband spoke to the new Sales Agents on duty Cory Adolfo and Olivia Seymour. Cory was very thoughtful and offered us a suite and sent a bottle of wine and chocolates to our room. We really appreciated there hospitality and wanted you to know what they did.

As a Hilton Honors Gold member and a former GSA, me and my family we humiliated, disgusted and disappointed with the staff response as well as the condition of room 714 when we stayed at the Hampton Inn. I reported to the front desk, on three (3) different occasions that there was moisture in the carpet, chair and bed in our room. I was told that the carpet had been shampooed. The staff member was not telling the truth. I was promised a room in two hours, however when I returned later in the evening, there was no mention of changing rooms. Instead I was told I needed to wait until next day, although I was only staying one night. We were forced to stay in that room. The next day it got worst. Not only did we have the most uncomfortable sleep due to sleeping in our clothes because of the moisture in the bed, we found mold on the pillows. DISGUSTING. This was the worst hotel stay of our lives. Chose not to eat the free breakfast. To make matters worse, this has become a health issue. One of my daughters lips became swollen, chaff and painful. She has gone to the doctor and received medication. We all will receive medical attention due to this stay. We need to come to some true terms regarding this matter. As I should not have been the one to suggest comping this room, I believe the hotel can come up with some reasonable solution better than what was given me. I was told that I would receive a call from the hotel GA within 24 hours which would end today 8/10/18. I expect that call.

I am an employee with the east Peoria business by the river boat and I feel like I'm getting treated poorly and not showing me any sympathy from letting me go to a family funeral or getting into a car accident. I work hard every day and dont receive any credit my general manager cindy Harris doesn't talk to us employees with respect we've lost a lot of employees due to her and shes about to lose me. Please help by making Hampton inn a better environment to work in again

Once again we made reservations at the Hampton Inn Hazelton Top of the 80s and our reservations were messed up. our reservation was for July 21 through July 23. Our confirmation number was 97995576. We made a reservation for a handicap, non smoking room with a King size bed. First of all we arrived after 3 and was informed our room was not ready. We were then informed our room was not a handicapped room nor a non smoking room. The desk clerk said non of the rooms are non smoking and our reservations were for a room with a double beds. My husband is handicapped and would not be able to get into the shower unless it was handicapped accessible. They tried to accomadate us but were unable too. They checked hotels in the area to see if there were any open to fit our accomadations but everything was booked. This is the second time our reservations were messed up at this hotel. The clerk was to cancel our reservations so our account would not be charged. We enjoy staying at Hampton Inn Hotels but want to be assured that we get the kind of room our confirmation states. If non of the rooms are not non smoking or set up for handicapped people that is false advertisement. We called the number of the hotel directly and they say it goes to a third party booking agency and can't be changed. I can be contacted at the above email. Looking forward to hearing from you, Thank You Mrs. Pate

We booked this room through booking .com and they said the room was for four adults and it was to small we had to pay 20 dollars extra each night the manager Jessica Ortiz was very rude and said they won't help us because we booked through a third party. Very unprofessional ANF we come to Tampa every two weeks for fun we will no longer stay at the Hampton inn suites for our vacations terrible customer service by manager.

I was recently, wrongfully terminated at the Hampton Inn in Jackson, Alabama. On Friday July 27, 2018. I worked the 3pm-11pm evening shift at the Hampton Inn located at 4150 N. College Ave. Jackson, Alabama 36545. I had a family emergency that began approximately around 7:32pm I was called and told that my son was missing by my Aunt Dora Jackson. She stated that my son hadn't shown up at her house at 7:30, after her searching for him she told me he was missing and no one had seen him. I called the front desk supervisor Jordan Wallace at 8:00pm and asked her if she could come in and relieve me because I had a family emergency! She stated that she wasn't in town, and that she couldn't come! It was later discovered that Jordan Wallace was actually a few miles away from the business. And there was no interest on Jordan's behalf of trying to find someone to cover for me. Shortly after speaking with Jordan Wallace, I called the General Manager Marion Keith, and I didn't receive an answer! So I stayed on and continued working, but my worry was growing for my missing son in hopes that my Aunt Dora would find him soon. I called my Aunt back in the 9:00 hour still my son was nowhere to be found! So approximately at 10:20pm, I received a phone call from my cousin and was told that some random guys was shooting at my son! At this time, I'm in total panic mode, as any mother would be, so I called the maintenance supervisor Bruce Mack at 10:20 and told him that there was an emergency power outage in room 225, and that I had a family emergency and I needed to leave. Bruce Mack covered the front desk for me after fixing the power outage. I left at 10:28pm to find my son, and once I found him safe, I returned to work the same night. I could not believe the treatment that I received from the General Manager Marion Keith, and Jordan Wallace the front desk manager. I was so disappointed at the fact Jordan Wallace found my situation with my son to be hilarious. So Marion Keith the General Manager decided on Monday morning July 30, 2018, to terminate me for leaving the property to find my son. She stated that it was job abandonment, even though I returned to work the same night! I explained to her that it was not abandonment, because I returned to work! I also stated that Bruce Mack covered for me, she stated that he didn't count, because he is the maintenance supervisor! I suggested to her about cross training her employees in such a case, since this particular Hampton Inn is severely understaffed, because they are selfish with stealing hours for themselves! So, on this evening, August 1, 2018, I was sitting in the parking lot speaking with Ray Worthy, a really good friend of mine that is still employed there, and Marion Keith forcefully threatened Ray and I to get out of the parking lot and off the property. She then stated she can't have a homeless person sleeping in their car here on the property, and that it was bad for the image for her and the hotel! Now at this point, I was totally ashamed, embarrassed and humiliated. Because no one knew that I was homless, but Marion Keith (General Manager) and Paige Parnell (Assistant General Manager) I explained to them both about us living in my car me and my two children, because my children, sits in the parking lot in the car until my shift is over. I explained to Paige and Marion both about my home being destroyed in hurricane Harvey in Texas in 2017. I moved to Alabama in March of this year, and I rented a small cabin for my children and I to live in! Once my resources ran out, my cabin was repossessed and we have been living in my car every since. My treatment, by Marion Keith has been horrible and I worked in a hostile environment while I was there. Saftey was an issue, an employee was attacked by her boyfriend while I was there, that was a saftey concern. Marion's comments to me about being homeless, were horrible, and she was blurting this out in front of guest on the parking lot as well as Ray Worthy an employee. That was very unprofessional, tacky, and out of control on her behalf. And with her trying to judge me for not having a place for my cildren to stay is appalling to me considering, she was homeless, and living in the hotel at one point, until the owner allowed her to move into one of his homes. I'm so disgusted with this property now, because of her treatment. In Texas the name Hilton has a strong barring on properties there. I guess it's not the same here in Alabama. The General Manager (Marion Keith) of this property is completely out of control! She's a tyrant and bully to her employees! I feel like Hamptonality starts with how you treat your employees, and if you can treat them well, then you can provide that same quality customer service to your guest, because I was both a guest and employee!

Amanda Foxx

7/24/18-7/27/18 stayed at Hampton inn Chicago on e Huron st. Started with a problem checking in we were there at 2:30.pm and they said they did not have a room ready yet people were coming in off the street and checking in when asked they said you have to check in online then as soon as a room is cleaned that person gets it,I had reservations 2 months in advance and have checked in at other Hampton inn at 9 am with no problem. Very rude staff. Elevators slow,bathroom did not have an exhaust fan, and no towel Matt for floor, dirty tables and lamps,pool area had and excellent view being roof top but area around pool very hazardous as it was wet and slippery I nearly fell and being over 60 it would not have been good and my grandaughter and other kids and adults were slipping as they went to the seating area. Breakfast was nice but the evening reception each night for the home wood suites would not allow us to attend yet they were in our breakfast area and coffee area. More expensive room yet less amenities .the snack bags to go weren't available until after breakfast but we went out at 8am they should have been out for those going out early.I usually stay at a Hampton inn but will not in the future as any complaint seems to be ignored.

First I have stayed at the Hampton Inn for the past 20 years business and pleasure. I made reservation to stay at the Hampton Inn in Rocky Mount, North Carolina on July 14th 2018. The check in time I was told would be around 2pm so I scheduled my travel time to arrive at 2pm. I was unable to check in my room till after 4pm. The weather was extremely hot that afternoon and we had to stay in our vehicle over 2hrs waiting (with a young grandson) for the room to become available due to the amount of individuals also waiting for rooms in the Lobby area . I have already paid for the room by credit card but I was very unsatisfied with the service. My reservation number was 96909241

If you check the amount of times I have stayed at you facility you can tell I not complaining just to have something to do.

Good evening,

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Northgate, Seattle on July 5, 2018 and checked out on July 6, 2018. I went on a 7-day cruise and then realized that I had left my wool JCrew checkered brown colors blazer in my room 441. Upon my return from the cruise on July 13, 2018 and after making multiple phone calls I finally spoke to a lady by the name Carrie or Kerry and she checked with housekeeping and confirmed that my blazer was at the Hotel.

She directed me to contact chargeback.com in order to try to get the Blazer mailed to me. I contacted chargerback.com last week ago and I understand that a message with the description of my blazer was sent to Hampton Inn in order to get the process going but I still have not heard back from your Hotel.

Can someone contact this Hotel and get me some help in recovering my blazer? Maybe they will listen to Corporate Office. I am paying for the shipping of the blazer so I do not understand them giving me the run around. I would very much appreciate a prompt response to my request.

Maribel Ramos (Room 441)
407-491-9630

Hi, so this past weekend myself and my husband were called to attend a family emergency as my aunt and her son was in a fatal accident. My nephew lived but is in icu and needless to say was horrible that his mother had passed. Normaly hotel stays are made in advance and this time it was last minute. Due to something going on in town all the hotels in Denver were fully booked we took the only availible but it was over 50 miles away. After a long heartbroken day we headed to greeley at which we stoped at walmart to get some essentials that due to emergent reasons we had no time to grab. Finally getting to the hotel to check in and lost our card at walmart somehow and werent able to check in without a credit card. So we go to walmart purchase a prepaid and head back to hotel at which the Phonix Clark was up front first she tells us that she gave our room away, then proceeds to sarcastically state she did all she can do and appologizes with a smerk on her face then also tells us that she tells us that even if she didnt give away our room that they dont except pre paid cards so need less to say after a already stress ful, heartbroken day, it ended with both myself and husband not finding any hotel with availability and had to sleep in our car went the hospital unrested and un showered and feeling like the hampdon inn didnt care or have a heart is this truely the reflection of your core values. We are truely still upset about the way that we were treated both girls that were up front were aware they knew we were going to walmart and returning apon giving our room away we also never received even a courteous call to make sure we were infact not returning but we did return to the hotel and we were left upset and speech less. Very appalled at tbe customer service we were giving. Due to the In decency and unprofessionalism of your employees we didn't request that this matter be taken care of and attended to immediately I have called I've called the hotel 2 days now and there is no manager on call or in the facility and no one has attended this matter. I truly hope that you guys can redeem your core values and can reimburse me for the trip there and back drove over a hundred miles slept in my car and completely feel like the Hampton Inn does not care about what me and my husband had gone through if they could make it right and show me my husband that this is not how things are taking care of at the Hampton Inn sincerely Cynthia Salzarulo

Michelle A.
Good afternoon on 7/19/18 I traveled from PA to AL for a family reunion at Hampton Inn 4910 Civic Blvd Bessemer AL. First my card was charged $24 in $1.00 for the all the rooms because my card was the only one on file. Unacceptable!! Second someone tried to charge $358.25. As a matter of fact I was still on the road traveling when my bank called, twice, about fraudulent activity. No one could seem to tell me what happened other than since my card was the only one on file that’s why it was used. NO Unacceptable!! I had to shut my card down & can’t use it while out of town. I’m extreme upset!! My Aunt told them I was not the contact person & still the hotel continued to call me as if I were. I had no dealings with them prior to my visit, an unpleasant one & some kind of compensation & training needs to take place

ref:_00D41XOXt._50041c2dJf:ref

CEO, Hilton Worldwide
7930 Jones Branch Drive
McLean Virginia 22102

Dear Mr. Nasetta,
I recently made a reservation at Hampton Inn and Suites in Panama City Beach Florida. (15050 Front Beach, Fl 32413) I am writing to you to express my displeasure with Hilton/Hampton Inn and Suites. I made a reservation with your reservation office about 1 week prior to arriving on July 19th. While making my reservation, I requested a beachfront room and early arrival at noon. The reservationist insisted that all rooms were beachfront and I had to inform him that I had stayed there a year earlier during your opening week and I knew for certain that all rooms were NOT beach front. I ask him to put this in the notes on my reservation and he assured me that he would and it was confirmed.

I need to say before I go on with my current situation that I had a bad experience during my stay on opening week about a year ago. We arrived to find out that we were not reserved at this hotel, instead, we has been booked at the Hampton Inn and Suite on Back Beach Road! (1 mile from the beach!) We spent 3 hours trying to get the reservation straightened out but we were only able to get a side room and were not given beachfront. Not to mention we were awakened several times during out stay with false fire alarms having to evacuate the building. Ugh!!! Ok, fast forward about 1 year later to this past week. When we arrived on July 19th, 2018 and we were greeted by the same Assistant GM, Lynn Burgess Smith, who immediately recognized me and my wife. She was pleasant and greeted us with a smile. This is where it was DeJa Vu all over again.
I gave her our reservation number and we told her we requested an early arrival and a beach front room. Since she was very aware of our past experience, she was very apologetic and told us that we were not booked ocean front, instead we had a “Direct Street View!!” This was totally unacceptable, not once but twice had we been mislead by your Reservationist! Since they were fully booked, there was nothing that Lynn could do but give us a break on our stay; however, that did not compensate us for the inconvenience or the misrepresentation that had occured.

This is where it gets really concerning….Lynn informed me that this happens all the time and it is not unusual for this to happen several times a day where the Reservationist makes a commitment that they cannot honor and they do this because they are on a commision based compensation plan and they will tell the person making the reservation anything just to get them to confirm. This is highly unethical and fraud.
I expect to have some sort of retribution based on my past two experiences and I am highly disappointed in this type of unprofessionalism and business practice. I would not expect this type of customer service from any organization and especially a Hilton company. I would like a phone call or letter back acknowledging my complaint.

Royce Williams
706-218-3484
marion63roy@gmail.com

We specifically stated a 2nd night to swim at the pool and the pool was closed. There was a small sign on the door that said the pool will be closed for maintenance that we didn't see until after we had already gone in the pool. For starters the sign should be huge and it should say the pool IS closed not WILL BE CLOSED. WILL BE MEANS IN THE FUTURE. so now do I have to be concerned that my 4 yr old grandson went in a pool that was contaminated? If it is closed why was it not locked? Also 3 out of 4 of us got sick after eating the breakfast. We choose the hotel based on it amenities and 2 out of the 5 amenities you have listed might as well not have been on the website

I booked a room for my step-daughter to stay there the night before her orientation at George Mason University. I booked the room in my name, stated she would be the person staying, armed her with my Hilton Honors card & credit card and they would NOT let her check in because she was only 18. When I made the reservation it clearly stated on the website that adults were 18+, but not so, to actually check in, an adult is 21+, but for billing purposes they are 18+. Of course she's almost four hours away from home, and now has nowhere to stay. The heartless manager (Ms. Davidson) could have made an acceptation, but that was not to be. She left in tears and had to make other arrangements late at night. After trying to call Hilton about it, their response was Hampton Inn makes their own rules, yet every number I call, leads me back to Hilton. I'll use any other hotel from now on rather than one with the Hilton name attached to it.

Rooms not ready from 1:30 to 4:45 before we got a rooms late for our engage me & for the price you paid for these rooms is sad & poorly served this is highly unacceptable for a 4 or 5 hotel especially for Hampton Inn I want some of my funds return for the condition & bathroom stool was not clean . Sign Rose Dugger

Gave it 1 star just because that's the only option but also the bed and pillows are comfortable to my 5 month old, but overall.....Absolute WORST experience EVER! I will NOT return nor will I allow my friends, family nor my worst enemy to think to stay here. I will pay more to stay somewhere where its QUIET and you can actually get some sleep around here. I have a 5 month old and a 2 year that's woken up from loud freaking people above me from these thin walls and floors....YES, for the price I paid, you would think you will get some sleep...NOPE! I've called to complain about the ppl above me and all I was advised was to move to the 4th floor... Ummm, why would I move to the fourth floor with 2 young children to not only move them but to pack all our things as well....NO, not that easy! It's called... CALL the ppl above me and tell them to get their young freaking kid in check and keep him or her from jumping off the beds to the floor and running like he or she is in a marathon from 9pm-1am...... My kids are in bed by 8:30pm. I allowed the kid to be loud up until it woke my 2 year old then my 5 month old..... MAKES ABSOLUTE NO SENSE! I paid for 3 night and 4 days... Night #1, okay. Night #2, HORRIBLE and Night #3, I packed my family up and left in the night with explaining to "RICK" the AWFUL EXPERIENCE I WAS EXPERIENCING for the 2nd night. I will NOT RETURN EVER as much as my family travels. If you want no sleep...COME HERE! If you want to hear your neighbors come in and out their rooms across the hall or next door allowing their doors to slam, talking loudly in the halls and their kids..... COME HERE! If you want not a very good customer service.... This is DEFINITELY the place for you..... FOR ME, I didn't pay to have a lousy experience. I will take my business elsewhere next time. Was a lesson learned! Thanks Hampton, you lost a customer and many more after I share this experience with my family and friends.

Dear sir, first I would like to thank you for your assistance with this matter! I also request that you review the contradicting statements provided by your staff. First, I have consistently ask your company to interview the young lady who check us in. There is no doubt that she would recall me asking about placing the room charge and valet charges on two different credit cards. Additionally, she will confirm that I was informed that the charge for that night as well as, the remaining stay would be billed to the room.
It appears that, the valet statements are different. One stated that, my brother and I went to the room and didn’t come down until the morning. The second statement was that, the Valet assisted my brother to the hotel and we left the premises. Please note that prior to leaving, I asked the valet why was my vehicle still on the ramp. He informed me that, the policy was that they would leave the vehicles for about an hour In case, the guest change their mind or forget something.
Additionally, the next day the Valet supervisor took the ticket and informed my wife and I that the ticket would be taken care of. This was the outcome from her speaking with the young lady who checked us in to the hotel . Be advised that, We don’t even have possession of the ticket now!
Also, be advised that, my room was cleaned after our first night. It appears that, your staff in an attempt to respond in a defensive position have misinformed your office with the wrong day! I will provide your office with two notarized statements from the two elderly family members which were witnesses to the fact that the situation occurred after the funeral on our 2 night. As well as, the condition of the room and the location of the hang signs in the bathroom.

Once again thank you in advance!

Anthony Diggs Sr.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 11, 2018, at 6:55 PM, HRCC Inbound Email Prod Address-gstcorrespond <guest.correspondence@hilton.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Diggs,

Thank you for contacting Hilton Guest Assistance. My name is Courtney. It will be my pleasure to assist with your ADA claim, housekeeping and service issues at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore-Inner Harbor, MD.

In review of your file, as of July 10, 2018, the hotel has stated that you refused the valet service upon arrival at 12:00 am. When the valet attendant asked about the vehicle, they said you stated that you were being picked up by your brother. They said you took the key with him to the room and didn't come back till morning. Baltimore city has issued a $32.00 parking ticket for the car being left on the ramp over 15 minutes. Since the car was never registered at the Valet service, the hotel has not charged a parking fee for the first (day). The hotel said you did chose to valet park the car next day. There were no corrections or refunds issued.The hotel said you refused the housekeeping service the first night by placing "do not disturb" sign on the door. They have the housekeeper's board and the housekeeping supervisor's report collaborating this. The hotel will not issuing any compensation.

For immediate hotel assistance, feel free to contact the hotel at 410-539-7888.

In an effort to make amends for your overall experience, a total of 10,000 points will be posted to your Hilton Honors account within 24 hours. The Voice of our Customers is critical to ensuring our guests receive a rewarding experience when staying at the Hilton Portfolio of Brands. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention.

Should you have any additional questions relative to this matter, please contact our Guest Assistance office at guest.correspondence@hilton.com.

Best regards,

Courtney V.
Corporate Guest Relations Specialist
Hilton Reservations and Customer Care

ref:_00D41XOXt._50041bpAFm:ref

My name is Nathaniel D. Houston, Sr. I am a pastor and President of the Northeast Mississippi Baptist State Convention, Inc. I stayed at your property located at 320 Coulter Cove, New Albany, Mississippi from July 2-6, 2018. I was there, along with 20-30 members of our State Convention, for our Annual Conference Meeting. As a guest, I dropped off 3 white shirts to be cleaned. I received 2 of the shirts back properly cleaned, but one shirt was returned badly stained. I asked the manager to send the shirt back to the cleaners to clean and remove the stains. When the shirt came back the second time, the cleaners claimed that the shirt was stained when they received it. I explained to the hotel management that this was not true and that they saw the shirt before they sent it to the cleaners and could verify that the shirt was not stained. Nevertheless, the hotel management stated that I would have to take this up with the cleaners. I told them that as a guest of the hotel, I should not have to resolve this matter with their local cleaner contractor, but they should resolve it on my behalf as their guest. They responded that there was nothing else they could do.

I was very disappointed with this response and felt that this response did not reflect well upon the kind of customer service that your company represents. The shirt is valued at approximately $80.00 and now its ruined. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. I await your response.

Thank you!
Nathaniel Houston

When I called for a wedding block on June 18 the . Smith -hulbecki the person who did the reservations didn't do it properly. My quests are being told no such block at the Sturbridge location. Called corporate manager would not speak to me and was told that the quest need a confirmation number .83533209 Was not given any of this info disappointed wedding quests are not able to book rooms. Corporate very poor service .

I did not stay got billed for two nights . The manager gave me a 0 balance receipt and assured on camera we would not get billed. We never stayed and the manager will not respond to us or our emails . VERY REDICULOUS . I am close friend with people who book for business for steal companies and I will be sure that they loose all of their business.

Arrived at Hampton Inn in Scottsboro AL at 3:00 pm for check in. At 7:30 pm, we were still unable to check in due to room not being cleaned! Really? This is so unacceptable! I am a Hilton Honors member and will NEVER stay here again.
Try having an 8 yr old baseball player in a tournament that needs to rest for the rest of the tournament the next day.

Hi my name is Sandra patrician
We have just come back from your hotel after a 3 night stay from 7/2 to 7/5 we always stay at this hotel when we go to Portsmouth New Hampshire for many years but this time around it was a very bad experience right from the beginning of our stay this is the first time that I have had to complain about anything at any time but this was very bad time at the hotel .when we got into our room 325 the bath was dirty and hair around the drain ,and around by one of the beds next to the window the carpet was wet so I had to put a towel on top of it ,but the worse thing is that my husband found a condom beside of the nightstand and bed.when we went for breakfast on our second morning the juice machine was broken and on our last morning the juice machine was still broken and to top this off the food warmer was also broken and all the food in it was cold ,the front desk said that they are waiting for them to be fixed so we ended up going out for breakfast,I look forward to hear from you about this bad experience again we love the location of the hotel when visit Portsmouth I also think it was bad that the staff did not think about all the other guests at breakfast time about the poor food and juice machine being broken .
Yours sincerely
Sandra &frank patrician

Like its really going to help. Going back to holiday inn for sure if I don't get reimbursed. The carpet stunk. The tv didn't work. Requested on line first floor by pool got sixth floor. Flys all over in dining room. AwFul service.Also my mother in law fell sick a d had to leave 1 day early. You would not compensate my one day but that's okay yeah. I know where not to go from now on. Thanks. Never even received a receipt on line. What kind of bull? Hah

WORST PLACE EVER! FIRST WE ARRIVE POOL DOES NOT WORK. ITS OK WE CAN MOVE PAST THAT. SECOND THEY AGREED TO TAKE CASH PAYMENTS BUT NEEDED MY CREDIT CARD ON FILE, BIG MISTAKE. I STARTED GETTING CHARGES LEFT AND RIGHT FROM HOTEL WHEN I ASKED FRONT DESK THEY SAID IT WAS JUST A 'HOLD' AND CHARGES WOULD FALL OFF NEXT BUSSINESS DAY. DAY OF CHECKOUT MY CARD WAS CHARGED 4 TIMES FOR SEVERAL DIFFERENT AMOUNTS.
WE NOTICE ELECTRONICS MISSING, WENT DOWN STAIRS ASKED FOR A MANAGER. SHE COMES OUT NOT LISTENING STARTS PAGING HOUSEKEEPING LADY, WHO COMES DOWNSTAIRS AND STARTS TELLING US WHY ARE WE ACCUSING ME OF ROBBING YOU. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. MANAGER PROMISED TO CALL US NEXT DAY NOTHING. THEY PROMISED US A REFUND AND TIL TODAY WE HAVE SEEN A REFUND OR HEARD FROM ANYONE.

I stayed at Jacksonville Fla and Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn and I tell you I couldn't been more satisfied...extremely friendly and very accommodating...highly impressed and I thank you Great job!!

Hello, I want to add that I love staying at the Hampton inn. However, I came in with locks on my bags. People know what they have in their luggage. As toward my stay, I was in bereavement and suffering with the loss of my son whom committed suicide. The very room I booked was the I had him not to long ago when he was a baby. I can not believe this. I entered the room on June 3, was not told the check in time or check out time. Not appreciated or acknowledged as a member. However, two of the ladies there were nice to me at the service desk. As State Detective. I was not prepared to work but, had to. Now, put somethings in the room. I had witnesses as to what was in one of the bags. I left the room first @3:00. The other bag I looked. The other one was not locked. Test No.1. Upon leaving, I told the other two to let me know when they were leaving. They left the around 4:30 pm. The small luggage was on the left in a standup position unlocked. The Items in the were itemized incase of theft occurring. So, I decided to head back to the room. That was around & 7:30pm. I never looked in the bag, until later that night. I did not notice anything at first missing. Exhausted from traveling and work. Got into bed. Slept good. Thank you, Enjoyed the room, The breakfast and everything. Upon packing my bags. I did notice some items missing as i went through the checklist. I locked the bags and it stayed it locked...until arriving home. I was very disappointed in the Theft that occurred no one else had stolen anything from me at all. I want to say this, Someone with a key came into the room and when through that bag stealing what they wanted. It's not worth it to go through a loss in tears and discover missing items in your luggage. People remember how they treated by whom the way they were treated. It's an awful feeling once disappointed. I will next be ready for the next hotel thief and I will arrest them on the spot. DO YOU HEAR ME.

I was charged twice for my stay.Come to find out i was lied to because the girl processed the check in wrong and canceled my check in and made me come back to re pay and I told her my bank already processed the card and she told me it didnt on her end or it couldve been booking.com so i did it again and now i have 2 payments pending so i again at ck out asked her why it shows as 2 and she said she didnt know and they only have one so i asked for my receipt and was refused!!! i spoke to booking.com and they said they called and the woman told her of her error. so she tried to be sneaky and cancel my inital payment and reprocess it with the card on booking.com since it was an out of date card she had to notify me she needed to do the charge again but tried to blame the machine. I am so livid because of her error i have bills that were jeopardized because my bank was pending almost 600 for 3 days. I always stay at hampton inn but i will never stay at the one on w main st middletown ri , they all need to be retrained since nobody could give me a truthful answer

When I arrived at the Hampton in Dublin, Ga. on June 2 and checked in for my reserved room the price was $139. I told the clerk I wanted the same room for one night in the following week. When I checked in on June 7 for that room the rate was $154. The clerk didn't know the reason for the higher rate and I had not been told about the increase. That's a poor way to treat customers. I will not stay at a Hampton again.

On arriving we was told the pool wasn't in service 1 of the reasons we picked the Hampton. Went to take a shower there was no hot water. When calling front desk I was told there is nothing we can do for you it been like that all day. Let it run it will get hot. Let it run for 30 min stayed to cold to shower. Both of these issues should have been brought to my attention at check in. I would of went down the road to any other hotel chain that gives you the amenities that you should get when paying for a room to stay in. DISAPPOINTED WITH THE WHOLE MANGEMENT APPROACH AND STAY. I SHOULDN'T BE CHARGED THE PRICE OF FULL SERVICE WITHOUT RECEIVING WHAT WE EXPECTED TO GET WHEN STAYING AT A HILTON BACKED FACILITY. TRULY NEVER STAYING AT HILTON/ Hampton hotel again.

Received a call from Hampton Inn Lee Summit MO this AM. Was told that "2 queens not available, we are over sold, one king bed (for 2 adult males), we will call you back. at 1315 we decided that our business was finished, weather was good, and let go home now. Called Tiffany at Hampton Inn to cancel our reservation. We both laughed as the 1 king for 2 adult males wasn't a problem anymore. At 1330 Tiffany called me back to tell me that she was going to charge me for the room. I said OK, we will just stay in KC tonight and eat BBQ. She said that there was a 48 hr??? cancellation policy. Give me my room or give me my money back. When I called back she said that her manager told her to charge me but changed his mind... Whatever, I had better not be charged for this room.

Jack Owen
217 671 4919
jackowen17@outlook.com

I called Hampton Inn at Louisville KY airport on the evening of May 1 when I realized my flight was delayed 4 hours ( out of Newark) and I would need to stay near the airport for the night. I booked the room, with the understanding that I would not be arriving to the hotel until approximately 1:00 AM. The woman with whom I spoke said she would mark it as a late arrival. Upon arriving at the hotel, I was told that i couldn't check in until 3 PM because my reservation was for May 2. When I explained my conversation with the person with whom I booked, he said she had put it in wrong, but I would have to pay for 2 nights if I stayed. Again, I explained that I just needed the room for Tues night ( although it was now 1 in the morning, Wed). I asked him to cancel the Wed night reservation and just give me a room for this few hours. He repeated that he would have to charge me for both nights. He couldn't let go of this charging for both nights thing, so I made sure he cancelled the May 2 night and then I left and got a room across the street ( cheaper I might add).
I am disappointed. My family has a reunion near Hagerstown, MD every summer when we book between 6-8 rooms for the weekend at the Hampton Inn there. After my very exasperating experience with this clerk, I'm going to check out other options for this summer. I arrived in Louisville after a stressful travel day,anxious to get settled. I had an important meeting in Jackson, KY the next day with more travel involved. So my experience that night with Hampton Inn was far from helpful.

Stayed at a Hampton in Las Cruces, NM and got what I believe to be bed bugs. For a week I tried to contact management asking that they check the room to get ignored. It’s been more than a month and no one has returned my calls. Don’t stay at the Hampton Inn in Las Cruces if I-25. The manager doesn’t seem to care about guest concerns.

well during my stay on 4/13 was told I would be able to swim but there was a delay in what was told to me by an employee. Needless to say I drove 40 min away and back with my children and they lied about telling me this .Front desk Mrs.E was very disrespectful and rude and the GM didn't return any call I placed but soon as I emailed her she emailed back immediately to avoid talking with me directly.I just want my money back for the 1 night that I drove from out of town to get my children and spend the weekend with them. Both the GM and her front desk person MRS.E were just ridiculious and rude. Please help me resolve this issue I have I know that is not Hilton and I am a Hilton honors member.

Our luggage was lost and they acted as though they did not care. We have been dealing with this for over 8 hours and still no resolution.

Let start feeling sad to have come to Buffalo and stay at downtown Buffalo Hampton inn made reservations for 3pm had us wait for hour today that hotel is not ready and then was treated very rudly by reception to find out that they still have gave us the room came over with two more sodas to go with the ones they already gave us by the we were upset so since reception seen that we were upset took them back n said nevermind SMH I been in a lot of hotel never got treated like this

11 Mar 2018 - In an attempt to make a reservation for 17 Mar 18, I inquired with the reservation person (813-818-7202) about retired military discount and her reply was that because the rooms were filling fast, they could not offer a discount. At that point I asked to speak with her manager because I was having a hard time understanding her broken English, although I did not say that to her. At that point SHE HUNG UP ON ME. Not very professional. Frank S. Pirog, Member # 588897012

I emailed the complaint office about one manager that works at the Hampton location. Jessie aly,in the back entrance, and mission st.in the front. Last Wednesday night.did you receive my email if you did not,let me know. the surety guard saw and heard every thing.I believe the guard said the guys name was right. Please let me know if you received my email

Good day,

Last year September, I made a reservation with your Hampton Inn Suites in Knoxville TN 601 N. Weisgarber Road 37919 865.693.5400
I had just got out of the hospital as I had stomach surgery and my family and I were trying to leave South Florida due to Hurricane Irma. We could not make it out the state and had to cancel my reservation the same day. I was charged $151.25 on my debit card for a one night stay cancellation fee which was charged to me on 9/8/17 during this state of emergency. I am respectfully asking for a refund of this monies. I know that it has been a long time since this has occurred but in speaking with some fellow coworkers, all who were planning to leave for the Hurricane but could not leave the state received their full payment back. Marriott, Fairfield ect. This is what has prompted me to write this email. I am wondering why this company would charge during a state of emergency and I am asking for a refund.

Anthoula Washburn
3464 NW 25th Terrace
Boca Raton, Florida 33434
561.843.0421

Have feedback for Hampton Inn?