Hampton Inn Customer Service

Contact Hampton Inn Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-HAMPTON

With more than 2,000 locations worlwide, the Hampton Inn by Hilton is one of the largest chains of hotels in the world. If you have a complaint about Hampton Inn customer service, the phone number is 1-800-HAMPTON. You can press "1" for English or "2" for Spanish, and then "0" to speak with a live person. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm EST.

If you need immediate support, you can contact Hampton on social media by asking a question through Facebook or Twitter. The support teams are available there 24/7 and will usually reply quickly to your request. There are several options to contact the Hampton Inn corporate office with your feedback, starting with their headquarters address at 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102, USA. The corporate office number is 1-703-883-1000.

The company also has a Recent Stay Feedback form for you to submit complaints online. Common issues include billing problems, discrimination, food & beverage, honors program, housekeeping, cleanliness, insects, maintenance, and reservations.

Hampton Inn Contact Information

1-800-HAMPTON

8am-6pm EST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Hampton Inn Complaints

The Hampton Inn, Daytona Beach Shores is a time bomb waiting to explode when someone gets killed due to the lack of parking. This property, per the front desk employee, has 110 rooms and 110 parking places. At least 1/4 of the total parking is across the street. The street is South Atlantic Blvd. (Highway A1A) where the routine traffic is heavy; VERY HEAVY during vacation season. Not lighted, no crosswalk...NOTHING for safety. Also, people with handicap parking permits and/or Diamond status with Hilton park across the street due to parking shortages. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT PARKING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
Thank you...
Bob Monk

To Whom it may concern,

We had a terrible stay at the Hampton Lincoln IL location, and I've tried contacting the General Manager Damon Priddy 3 times via phone (left voice mail with no return calls), as well as sent the following email on 7/10 with no response:

Mr. Priddy,

After 3 voicemail messages I am contacting you via this email regarding an issue my family experienced while staying at the Hampton Inn – Lincoln location during the nights
of 5/31 & 6/1 (2 rooms for 2 nights).

Upon making reservations, my wife was not informed of the fact your 3rd floor allowed for smoking rooms. Unfortunately, we have a couple of kids in our family who have negative reactions to second hand smoke. We certainly would have made alternative arrangements if we knew we’d be subjected to cigarette smoke.

On our first night we smelt a faint order and were able to “blow if off” as someone breaking the rules. It was on the 2nd night upon returning to the room at approximately 9:30pm where we noticed the strong stench of both cigarette and cigar smoke. The smell permeated both of our rooms! Only after calling the front desk to complain we were made aware of the 3rd floor smoking rooms to our disbelief.

The front desk person indicated they had no spare rooms on 1st or 2nd floor. She also indicated she was the only one of staff and was not even able to send anyone up to our floor to check it out. I actually went down to the front desk and waiting patiently to talk to the attendant (while she talked personally to some acquaintances for 20 minutes), and was only able to “interrupt” when she fielded another call about the smoking on 3rd floor. FYI – I went back downstairs later and the attendant was speaking with the same two lady acquaintances and ignored my presence.

Initially I was seeking compensation for one night stay for 2 rooms due the severe conditions and negative reactions we experienced Saturday night. However, at this point due to the inconveniences of attempting to resolve this issue I am seeking compensation for the entire stay (approximately $600).

Regards,
Jim & Susanne Dehnke
Cell: 952-454-2073 (Jim)

I am and have been a Hilton Honor's member for many years. I was recently in Milford, CT for work on June 4, 2019 which during this time I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Milford. After checking out on June 5, 2019, I later found out after leaving the left my prescription reading glasses on the night stand. I immediately contact the hotel to informed them that I had left my glasses and if there was anyway that they could sent to me. I was informed that my glasses could be sent to be via FedEx and that this was something that they do frequently. I was informed that my credit card number on file would be used for the charge and the glasses would also be sent to the address which the hotel had on file. I agreed. I called back later in the day to obtain a tracking number and was informed that housekeeping had located my glasses and that they were packaged and ready to be shipped out. Five business days later, my glasses had not arrived, so I reached out to the hotel. I was informed they did not have a tracking number and they were working with FedEx to locate my glasses. After speaking with several teams members and being passed around, I decided to leave a message for the upper management at this location. Three messages were left for the management but no one from the management team reached out to me. Over forty days later, on July 11, 2019, I was informed by a staff member who had been the most helpful during this process that management was unable to do anything about my missing glasses but they would offer me points for a free night stay at any location. The money which I paid for my glasses exceeds the amount to stay at any Hampton Inn property so the offer is basically a insult and a band aid to get a loyal customer to go away. I have always held Hampton Inn in the highest regards but after this experience, my opinion has definitely changed for the worse. A huge thanks to the one team member who put forth his best effort to assist and resolve this matter.

I stayed at this location for one night on 7/5. We were told the rate would be $139 flat plus $14 for the parking garage. The pending charge on my credit card was $185, so my boyfriend went down to the desk to inquire and we were assured that once the charge cleared it would be for the right amount. The payment did end up clearing, but the charge was for over $170. We have called back MULTIPLE times and are always told the manager that was there that night is not working, there is no manager working, or placed on extended holds. Adjusting the rate and giving us the refund after YOUR ERROR seems like a pretty simple operation and should not require us to call back day after day. Today we finally got the original manager, Sam, on the phone and she said she would get it taken care of tonight. At this point I would like the entire room charge refunded because this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever experienced. I never got a bill or anything to sign either. Please make this right.

Hello, I have been trying for the last two weeks to reserve a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn in Morehead, KY (500 Hampton) for my company SRG Global's Business conference taking place in the area. I have been told to call back due to vacation without any additional contact given. I tried using your online portal, reservation counter and received very little help with no response. I again called the hotel directly today and was told again to call back because the sales rep is too busy. Once again, no additional contact was given nor did they take any of my information. I didn't realize when trying to reserve up to 30 rooms for a week was such poor business for a company and it was my responsibility to chase a hotel for service.

I stayed at Hampton Inn in Bellevue, TN on July 10-11, 2019 in Room 411. I woke up at 4:00 am to go to a Brides Across America event in Nashville, TN with my daughters. I found a bed bug on my sheet. We killed it with a baby wipe and blood spurted out of it. I had a linear bite trail down my right thigh. My future son-in-law took it down to the front desk. No one appeared to be on duty, except a breakfast worker named John. He took the bug and wipe and gave me the General Manager’s card, Tim Parker, and told me to call back later to speak with him. I did and he seemed not to take the issue seriously. He only told me he would investigate and call me later. I did not hear from him until Saturday, July 13 in a voicemail. He told me to call him back, which I have twice, and I have yet to speak with him. I took pictures of the bug and my bites. I have been issued no apologies or offer to comp my room for the night. The whole ordeal with the bug has been incredibly frustrating and inconvenient as I have had to take many precautions in fear of bringing the bugs into my home. I feel Mr. Parker is trying to cover up the fact that there were bugs in that room.

I would like to know how could someone using my name an address check into and stay for 10 days at the Hampton Inn located in Casper, Wyoming. I live here in Alexandria Va, and have never been to Wyoming, the Hampton Inn's that I stay are all located in Virginia. Why didn't the hotel attendance ask to see identification. This very troubling because this individual is using my name and address to stay at Hampton Inn. Please look into this complaint and contact me with the resolve.
Arrival: 7/1/2019, Departure: 7/11/2019, Cashier ID: SREEB, Room No:102KX10, HH # 62432009 BLUE,
Folio/No/Che 495355 B
Richard James
703-851-2024

I am a Hilton Diamond Member and have been traveling on official government business for almost 10 years and I am very loyal to Hilton properties. Earlier this week I had a reservation for multiple nights at the Hampton Inn located in Sault Sainte Marie, MI. Upon arrival the general manager, Khaled Eldisoulky, ask me for my travel orders. In all my years with the government I have never been ask for them and I do not know anyone else who has either. I respect the fact and understand that he has the right ask so I did provided them. However, he then told me that since my family was with me he would not honor my government rate even though I was on official government orders. Never have I been told this! Never has anyone that I work with in the government been told this and we all travel with family frequently! Not yelling or making a scene, I expressed my frustration and told him I was going to call the Hilton corporate line. While I was in the parking lot on the phone, he CANCELLED my reservation. The representative I was on the phone with called him and he told her the room has already been book. This is the only Hilton property within 80 miles so I was forced to stay with another company. This type of hospitality is not what I expect from any Hilton property. I am a 100% disabled, combat veteran and still serve my country by continuing to working for the government. I have conditions that sometimes require my family to be with me on travel and we do not appreciate the fact that Mr. Eldisoulky denied the government rate to make more money since the hotel was booked full. Please fill free to respond to my email or call me at 870-703-9438.

Todd Kimery

Panthiera Hawkins called me and kids slow nigga and something need to done about that

1. Were not given the room we were promised, we are elderly 70's and 80's. and Handicapped. Were promised a two bed, handicapped romm and suite and willing to pay the fee. But it was so much bluster on the part of the person making reservations. Given one bed in the room,

2. Not enough safety features to be ADA approved room...…..toilet so low, risk fall trying to get on the facility and get off, no bars for assistance.

3. Trapped in elevator two was our oldest member and she easily could have had a heart attack. She called and was told assistance on its way, it wasn't, she was on her personal cell phone and not answering the phone at the desk. I heard her yelling as I went looking for her. We beat on the door until it opened, manager next day gave me number to call, which has not responded. Property is New Iberia- Spanish Town Blvd.

My complaint is about the whole experience we had at the Hampton Inn at 2300 Carlisle NE, Albuquerque, NM. First let me say that my wife and I stay at Hamptons, almost exclusively. On our recent trip, we stayed at 2 or 3 other Hamptons prior to our stay in Albuquerque. When we arrive at the particular Hampton hotel in a city we are visiting, we both say, "It sure is good to be home." This was definitely not the case at the Albuquerque Hampton where we stayed for five nights. This was a most disturbing and frustrating stay. The hotel was going through a complete renovation, and we were inconvenienced everyday of our stay......Water being shut off; air conditioning not working properly; elevator not working to get to the only operating ice machine on the 4th Floor (We were on the 1st floor), only to find that it was out of ice; having to go outside and walk all around the hotel in order to get to the lobby; dealing with construction debris and dust. We were on vacation, and it felt like we were involved in a full blown construction project. This hotel should have been shut down while these renovations were being done. I tried to speak with the hotel manager before I left on Saturday, but there was not one available. A nice young man did offer to credit me 5,000 Hilton Honors points, as that was his limit for complaint compensation. I called the hotel manager on Monday or Tuesday and he referred me to a person named Felicia. I left a message, and I have not been contacted back. This is why I have chosen to speak with the Corporate office about this bad experience. I have been assigned Case No. 30456447. Hopefully you will see fit to grant some sort of compensation for the room rate we paid, or at the least award me additional Hilton Honors points. I made some price comparisons of lesser quality hotels in the area, and have found a range of $37.40/night to $59.00/night. I would think somewhere in the middle would seem appropriate. I have never made a complaint against Hampton, and hopefully this will be the last time I ever feel compelled to complain. Thanks for listening, Malcolm Stadtlander

During check out i was told my $200 deposit was not being returned due to a "haze" in the room. "Not cigarettes but possibly a vape". It took me only a second to realize I had an aromatherapy unit plugged in that emits a fragrance when plugged in and went to retrieve it from my car and show them its just aromatherapy not "haze or nicotine". When the 2 employees came to the desk i tried to let them see how it works. The female who says she is GM was very rude and made me feel as if I had violated something and refused to be shown that their assumption of vape smoke was wrong & wouldnt listen to a thing I had to say or allow me to show her the aromatherspy machine. I know the stale smell of cigs can cause a day of decontamination of a room. However vape or steam does not leave any damage and if anything does linger its pleasant. Being told the room will have to be vacant and not rented for 24 hrs is nonsense. This was so unfair and unexpected it has caused a chain of negative events like our car sitting in the shop ready to be worked on but we had to wait since we were short on the cost due to our stsy and deposit. So we are on foot stuck while trying to figure out what to do. This is not a reason to hold our $ and I feel discriminated against and humiliated. Therebis no policy of no candles or aromatherapy units. Please let me come pick up the our money so we can get our car fixed get home and back to our lives. We already lost.2 days of work due to our car battery needing replacement. Thank you

I am very upset about the business practices of Hampton In --and your on-line reservation practices
Its about the third party site regarding reservations--I was mislead in making a reservation thinking it was Hampton on line but it was Expedia--then after they charged me --the motel fee an extra $65 was added on the total charge for some type of convenience fee-that I didn't know anything about
-I do want to advise you that this practice is "bait and switch" and is illegal for them to do this in my opinion. .It is very misleading and should not be tolerated by the Hilton corporation
I am the state manager for a company and I travel all over NC and Va and am a Hilton Honors member--needless to say this is very frustrating to me!!
On top of this I contacted the Motel manager in Edenton NC and asked if I could just get a receipt -- just a statement about it being paid or Paid out--and she refused to give it to me stating that this is their policy for third party payees--
Again I am very disappointed with the actions and apparently the manager seemed not to want to try to fix this
I would like have a call from corporate -
Our corporation does a substantial business with Hilton and would think that you should look at this concern more seriously
booking ref number is 2155472
John Crowder

Asked at the desk where I could find a vending machine with Coke since none were available on my floor. Went to the vending machine on first floor and most of the contents were loaded backwards so I couldn’t tell what was available. It’s such a stupid thing to screw up. You can tell at a glance that it’s wrong. When I told the woman at the desk her response was “Yea, I don’t know who did that.” I like Hampton Inns but I’m also an IHG honors member. The little things matter if you actually care about customer satisfaction.

Had reservations for a 1 bedroom king suite for two nights. I the past we would arrive early but later we find it easier for us and staff to come between 4 and 5 pm. We arrived at Hampton inn in Saco at 5:30, went to check in and was there is a problem with the room we cant have it, its a maintenance issue and that there are putting us in a room with two queen beds. I told them that wouldn't work we have a daughter with us. They informed me that we could us the suite that night but tomorrow we couldn't was it due to maintenance. It was late I agreed to this thinking I could handle it in the morning and I informed them I would need two rooms. The next morning we packed everything and loaded up our jeep wrangler which we were looking forward to leaving the top down with beautiful memorial day weekend weather. Turned in our keys and us informed that they had a room for us, a two queen bed room, I asked is there a second room with a joining door. She said we don't have a second available. I informed her we need that second. Not knowing want was the outcome we elected to keep the jeep loaded, plus my family was all loaded and ready to go. Early afternoon received a voicemail saying that the room key that they gave is knot going to work and found us two a joining rooms. When I went to the basically check in again I final was able to talk to a manager, Robin, she apologize that the room was overbooked, I said it was overbooked she said yes. I told her was informed it was a maintenance issue and she apologized again for the lie and she will handle that. I did a little thinking and said if I had these reservations for almost a month in advance and if I was the last one to reserve that type room why is these the first time I'm hearing this, shouldn't you have called like 3 weeks ago. They informed me its not who reserved first, its who checks in the first, and there informed me they tried to call me house and left a message about the MAINTENANCE issue, when we got home we played that message we call us on the day we were arriving at 4:30 in the afternoon and the message said a MAINTENANCE issue. We also had 4 more messages though our stay about this whole issue. Now i'm with the manager checking in and she informed that im getting 10,000 bonus points, still don't know if I received those yet and she reduced my room rate from $137 to $119,$18 lower, for that first night and she giving us the two rooms at a rate $109 a night for each room. I'm doing the math in my head and I know that with tax I reserved the 1 bedroom king suite for $300 total with tax. She wants me to pay more for the rooms that we stayed in, she keeps telling me that don't forget i gave you 10,000 points, which I believe is around $20 in value, I keep my composure and asked if this sound fare, two frontend employees behind are shaking there heads no, after talking bit she gave us one room $65 with tax, getting tired I agree and got the room keys. After the vacation i refigured with tax we still paid more than the original booking, by $30. The morning we were checking out i went to the front desk, the same front desk person from the day before when i was talking to the manager, one of the ladies shanking her head no, and asked her about a late check out, she informed me that noon time is no charge, 1 pm would be a $20 charge and 2 pm would be a 1/2 day rate charge. i informed her that we would take a noon time check out. Just blown away of her response and she knew who i was. We been to this hotel in the past at least 2 times a year for 4 to 5 nights at a time, Lately we stay at Homewood suites at least 4 times a year, but i don't see us ever staying at this hotel ever again. We check in on May 24 2019 and check out on May 26 2019. We have a problem trusting this hotel considering this hotel can LIE so easily to there customers and then try to get more money out of then when the hotel is at fault. I will be reaching out to the local better business bureau. I don't know how give this hotel a on-line rating but if i did it would be very low.

Why would anyone design a handi cap room to be the farthest from the elevator and on 3 rd floor, this is inconvenient for both parties those assisting and the handicap person plus evacuation would be a night mare...reconsider your next design. The room can still be rented to non HANDICAPPED....give this a 1 star

Hampton Inn & Suites Pocatello
151 Vista Drive
Pocatello, Idaho, 83201
208-233-8200(phone

We staff dental professionals for military events for deployment Readiness all over the US. We work with Logistics Health Incorporated. We reserved rooms at the above location at the government rate but the rate was changed. I called after receiving the folios to inquire and spoke to Brooke the front office manager and was advised we were scamming the system and that the staff needed to have a government id. I explained that we staff dental professionals for military events but they themselves are not government employees. Brooke stated that she noted the reservations that if they did not provide the id to change the rate. We only booked as we were given the government rat and if we could not get the government rate we would have made alternative reservations else ware. We submit over 1 million dollars in reimbursements every year and use Hilton around the US. The reservations are in the staffs name but the rooms are paid with our corporate card. (On a side note we have had to change our card 5 times in the last year due to fraud and having to send our full card information via fax for a pre-authoriztion. This practice really needs to be changed to avoid fraud.) We continually have issues with staff at hotels not putting the rooms and folios in the staffs name and they end up putting them in our owners name even with explicit instructions from our staffing department. Then after staff check out they are not able to change the folios and we then are not able to be reimbursed by the Government as they require the folio to be in the staffs name. Our staffing department has been made aware of these issues and have been directed to NOT book Hilton (Hampton) unless absolutely necessary. I am extremely dissatisfied with the tone and verbiage of the staff at this location, I look forward to a response from you about this matter. Thank you!

My husband an I stayed in you helen location around Memorial Day. Our room was DISGUSTING! I payed A LOT to stay in a room with a bug on the pillow stains on the sheets and mud smeared on the bathroom door ( had someone shut that door to mop the floor they would have seen that and wiped it off I assume the floors weren’t clean either) also there was hair in the bathtub and the counter tops had not needs wiped down! there was old food in the freezer from a previous customer.. your hotel staff did bring new sheets and a new pillow but we then had to make our own bed! I payed to make my OWN bed! I’ve attached a few of the nasty things from the room.

Please find below an email from your "General Manager" Kerri Guinn in Gulfport, Mississippi. I would not call this great Customer Service and not sure why such an email would be allowed to be sent to one of your customers. I was asked to review a stay and when I did, this is the email I received. Does she send an email like this to everyone who does not have a great stay? I'm sure every hotel has an issue every once in a while with something. My stay was actually not bad, just the check in part. The front desk clerk, to our surprise, informed us at the time of check-in we had a walk in shower, she even indicated on our room keys which room it was. Hence our displease at check-in. Then this came...…..

I am not expecting a reply, just thought you should see the email.

Dear Melody Johnson:
I am the General Manager of the Hampton Inn where you recently stayed an am absolutely baffled as to why you are upset with us. I received a message via you/Emily Burton on 4/23 requesting handicap room with a roll in shower and interconnecting due to the husband's handicap issues. I responded back the next day explaining that both rooms are booked as queens and we DO NOT have a roll in shower 2 queens room in this hotel, we only have 2 rooms that exist in this hotel and they are both Kings beds only with roll in showers so what would be your preference? The response back by YOU was 2 queens with no roll in shower is fine so that is exactly the way I left your reservations per your request.

Apparently you must have forgotten this conversation and to bash our hotel about this is completely unacceptable behavior as I tried to accommodate your needs.

I have copied and attached the below conversation that STILL exists on the booking.com website under your reservation to show the times you emailed and I responded back to show that this was done per YOUR request.

I believe that we absolutely did a fantastic job by trying to accommodate your specific needs from the very beginning. I will apologize to Karen who checked you in and tried to help you further for your awful comment about having a competent clerk at check in. Please go back and review your request via email with me.

Again, I have attached it below your convenience and to refresh your memory.
Conversation With Guest

Apr 23, 2019, 07:33:29

I want to request check-in at 18:00 - 19:00. Is this okay?

This request has been confirmed. Settings.

My husband is handicapped, please make sure we have handicap accessible bathroom with walk in shower. If possible please have the two room interconnecting.

Apr 23, 2019, 08:37:08

We have roll in shower rooms with a King bed only. There are only 2 in the hotel. Your reservation is booked for 2 queens handicapped. We do have those rooms available, however, they do not have the roll in shower option. What would be your primary choice? A king room with roll in shower or a room with 2 queens but no roll in shower?

Delivered
Apr 24, 2019, 06:44:45

Re: You have a message from Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport 2 queens but no roll in shower is fine. Thank you for your response. Melody Johnson

No stars. My husband and I stay at Hampton Inns often. We stayed at the Hampton Inn on Race Street in Philadelphia between May 24 and 28. Worst run Hampton Inn we have ever stayed in. Unfriendly and untrained desk. Woman running food area was the best person in the hotel. Wonderful woman, but you gave her terrible choices of food. Awful breakfast. They put us on a floor with a whole team of middle school kids even though they had our reservation well in advance. The television offered almost nothing but the cheapest commercial channels. No HBO, Showtime, etc. You didn't even have PBS which I find inexcusable.

Hello we stayed in your Oregon, OH location and the room hadn't been cleaned at all. Food on the carpet hair in the shower refrigerator wasn't clean desk weren't wiped off nothing was clean. We let the staff know on the way out showed them pictures. And was told that that wasn't the first complaint about the cleaning on that floor. I was told to email the pictures to the manager and they would get back with me I didn't and I haven't heard back from anyone. For $185 dollars i expected alot cleaner room. I hope to hear from you as I can't get a response from the management at the hotel

On Sat May 25th, 2019 we experienced very poor customer Service with your evening shift desk clerks. We left our room early in the morning, and did not leave a do not disturb sign on the door or anything, and on returning to the room later in the day discovered our room was not cleaned or anything. No fresh towels either. After contacting the front desk, they advised us there was no manager available until Monday and there was nothing they could do. And if we wanted clean towels, we could come down to the desk and pick them up ourselves. The clerks on duty had the attitude that they could care less. Is this the way your organization treats their guests? Completely unsatisfactory!

my husband and I stayed at one of your facilities in Key Largo Fl on3/28/2019.I was charged an additional $51.39. The rate was $313.88.
I HAVE CALLED THERE AT LEAST 10 TIMES, SPOKE TO Tia 3 times, she assured me that the money would be released by your financial institution. THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED. PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR GETTING MY MONEY BACK TO ME. We are on social security and really need the money. WE SAVED FOR A YEAR SO WE COULD GO TO KEY WEST ON VACATION.

Thank You for your prompt attention to this matter

Mr. William Moore
themooresretired@yahoo.com

I stayed at a Hampton Inn in the month of April. The hotel took money from my mother's card and from my card. I wrote in about and I called about. My mother wrote in and also called. We spoke to a Carla Cole for over an hour and she ASSURED us that the money would be put back on my card in 5 business days, 7 at the most. That was well over 3 weeks ago and still no refund. I have sent email to Carla Cole to inquire about the and still no reply.

It is very upsetting to know that one, Hampton Inn steals from its guests and two when caught in the theft, Hampton Inn does abosultly nothing to correct their error. I am going to report you to the BBB. This is theft plain and simple.

Stayed at this Inn and was sent to four different rooms until we got the right room 119. Paid in advance and my credit card was charged for a prior room that we were sent to. Had to wait till the end of our cruise to get my receipt and was told my room had not been paid for. Had to call my credit card Capital One and they stated I had already had it paid and it was posted. My brother was blind and we had to keep going to room after room. Found out that the problem was with a employee named Patrick. Our group arrived at different times and our rooms were not ready. The total of 5 rooms were reserved prior to our arrival. Patrick they said did not list who was going to the different five rooms and that was what caused the problem for all of us and the employees. Was a terrible experience for all of us.

Rating - 1 to 5
-10!!!

Dalton GA Hampton Inn is the worst property we have ever stayed at! To say it's a dump is an understatement! Never did we expect an old converted hotel that has less an inviting environment to spend a night after a 12 hours drive.

We would not even step into the old tub/shower! Carpet looked like it was dirty.
Elevator dirty...had we not been so tired we would have left! Didn't even want to think about eating in the place.

This standard is NOT what we expect from Hampton!
Disappointed.

3 people said the same as we were going to our room they never thought this is what they expected.

I paid by credit card and should never have paid for this night. We did stop at the desk last evening on way to dinner to say what a shock this was. Girl at desk seemed shocked...said, "oh"...

Disappointed!!!

Victoria Maione
21512 Carlton Dr.
Cassopolis, MI 49031
574-850-5437

First I would like to say I visited Milwaukee, WI on May 16-23 2019. My husband and I were not satisfied with our stay, Unfortunately, we were booked at the wrong location and we were not able to change it due to hotel policy. We also feel that anything associated with your corporation should be top quality because we have stayed at various Wyndham hotels. Hopefully in the future your company will upgrade this hotel immediately. Our service person was very pleasant and she offered quality service each day during our visit. My husband, who is a Korean War Veteran and disabled, appreciated the service as well. Last but not least the stay was ok, considering the unnecessary noise outside our room window each night.

We stayed in Room 317, Sunday, 05/19/20 through Tuesday, 05/21/20, at the Hampton Inn in Galveston, Texas. Very clean, but, we had a couple of problems. Our rooms were booked under the name of Pam Pickrell (Honors Member), but we paid for the room. We had a couple of problems with our room.
1. We had trouble flushing the toilet. We had to remove the tank lid, jiggle the float, and then it might flush! Sometimes it took us 3 flushes before it would work. I told the lady at the desk on Monday morning and was assured they would have someone look at it. When I stay at a Hampton Inn, I do not expect to have to worry about the toilet flushing. It was never fixed because it never worked correctly.
2. The television had lines across a portion of the screen and we could only see a portion of the picture. I also told the lady at the desk about that and was also assured they would have someone look at it also. It also never was fixed and we only saw a portion of any program we watched.

Hampton Inn, 101 East Jefferson St., Louisville, KY stay at this hotel on Friday, May 17, 2019, Jason, staff, check me and my daughter in.( A week before I got to the hotel, I spoke to Mr. Bailey regarding my confirmation number, just to be should everything was ok. I give him my full name, he could not find me in the system. I asked him do you need my confirmation number and he found my name under the confirmation number in the system. I told him good thing i am calling before i get there. I read what i kind of room I had put in...king with studio. After confirmed my room I hanged up.) I try giving Jason the paper that I printed off the computer with the amount for the room and king bed with studio. He would not take it. It have the price of $322.68. jason said, that was the wrong price he charge me $334.68). When my daughter and I got to the room it was not what I asked. The room was not like it was online. There was king bed with studio with no wet bar, there was a refrigator. My daughter call the front desk and told Jason how we were disappointed with room and it was not room that I am supposed to get. Jason told us to come back to the front desk. when we get there jason was going. (Jason was avoiding me). Erin took care of me and my daughter. She said I had the wrong room, the king bed with studio supposed to be the Bride and Groom's room.( room were changed} without me knowing it. I asked her was there anymore rooms available on the 6th floor with the rest of family member under Muff's groom and the Bride Apratrp ( last name). Erin gave me a 2 full size bed it was okay. something was wrong with toilet when you flashed it and the water in the bathtub would not go down. contienential breakfast was terrible they ran out food that Saturday. We stay at the hotel until Sunday, May 19, 2019.as we were leaving I notice they charge for parking $10.00 and should not had. I told the Jason myself and other family rode together but he charged anyway. Jason had already charged my sister's Marilyn credit card parking space for each day to stay was $10.00 a day. Mr.Bailey also told me it would be $6.00 to park at the Hampton parking lot. That was taking care at the front desk before the staff person $10.00 off my bill. the total balance was $324.68. On Monday, May 20, 2019 I notice on my checking account the Hampton inn took two payment out of my account on the same day of $322.68 and $324.68. plus an overdraft of $29.00 that I shouldn't have gotten, because the hotel took two payment out of my checking account. On this same day I called the hotel and spoke to Ryan, front desk..I told him what have happen "he said no problems". I told him that include with the overdraft fee also. Again, he said no problem. i ask him to send me verification that he reinbursement me. He said, he will send me an e-mail he ask for my e-mail address. I gave it to him. I hanged up. i expected to see an e-mail that same day...He did not send me anything. Next day I check my e-mail, from Ryan, and check my checking account I saw the refund of $322.68, but not the $29.00 overdraft fee. On Tuesday I call Hampton Inn and Ryan was not listening to me and i ask to speak to Manager, Erin. She could not help me regarding my overdraft fee of $29.00 either. I was getting frustrate and disappoint, I told Erin you had no problem of taking money out of checking account twice and leaving me with an overdraft $29.00 fee. This was not my problem that you took two payments out and made my account overdraft. I told her i need to talk to someone else, she said there is "General Manager, Mindy and she is going to tell me the same thing that I said". I told her I was going to contact headquarters and Attorney General.
That was

I had a reservations on May 4.2019. At 4017 Jackpot Rd.Grove City. 43123 at 7430168830684
And I did not get to stay and the room was not ready at 3 the desk clerk said I had to wait for 15 minutes and the room was not ready. So we was waiting for
And this lady came through and
The black lady said she would check on it.. Then the white woman came and said that the room was a single room. I told that we reserve double and I would not have placed a reservation unless
You had a double for my family
And we had drove from Louisville to Ohio I check with AAA and I.was suppose to get a discount. When the white lady said cannot.but
4 stay in a room....I said do you have any rooms on the second floor ..she said no...this is not the front clerk that I gave my drive license.too and my credit card
She had gave me the key card so when the white woman came everything changed
I told my family we could not stay and told them to cancel my reservation. Travelocity said they listed as a no show...Patrice Morgan 470.875.4977. I do not want my credit card charged that all.

I am attempting to send this complaint for the second time because your system did not allow my first submission.

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Streetsboro, OH from May 3-5, 2019. Today I checked my credit card account and found a charge of $251.15. My "actual" bill was $228.32. Today I called the hotel where I stayed and Eddie, who had checked me in, explained that your company automatically attaches fees to the the bill in the event incidental expenses may be charged to the room. There were none. I adamantly oppose this policy of attaching ghost charges to my bill without prior knowledge. Now I have to spend more time and effort following up to see if the REAL charges stick and the other one with fake charges goes away. I will probably not stay here again unless you discontinue this sneaky and heavy-handed policy. While this practice may be legal, it is certainly not ethical! Shame on you!

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Streetsboro, OH from May 3-5, 2019. Today I noticed that the "actual" bill ($228.32) I received on May 5 when checking out was less than a charge ($251.15) that was attached to my credit card account on May 3. Eddie, who checked me in, said that when he first ran my card that there would be NO charge, and that when I checked out that I would be paying what I owed. He explained over the phone today, much to my displeasure, that your company automatically attaches fees to the the bill in the event incidental expenses may be charged to the room. There were none. I adamantly oppose this policy of attaching ghost charges to my bill without prior knowledge. Now I have to spend more time and effort following up to see if the REAL charges stick and the other one with fake charges goes away. I will probably not stay here again if you continue with this sneaky and heavy-handed policy. It is not ethical! Shame on you!

Pool broken, gym being remodeled, no WiFi, no cream cheese for bagel ran out can order until tomorrow my stay is for week I’m on a business trip this is a hot mess. I was advised to utilize neighboring hotels WiFi‼️ WHAT⁉️This is 3rd Worldish was planning on utilizing all amenities yet none available ‼️Very disappointed ‼️Hampton on 253 129th st in Thornton CO

One star is far too generous for the Hampton I stayed in. IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A FLOP HOUSE!!! There are NO amenities for the general patron. I stayed at the downtown Tulsa inn that is right across the street from the big entertainment arena. This was the closest hotel to the arena, which is why I chose it. I am in a wheelchair and didn't want to have to find a parking place where I could unload my chair in the heavy traffic before a concert. I arrived a day early as I had to travel and knew I would be tired. It was POURING down rain and there was no overhang, or awning to unload my ELECTRIC chair, as well as NO where to park. YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PARK ON TOP OF PAYING A VERY HIGH PRICE TO STAY HERE!!! There is NO bellman to help you unload or get your bags in. There is NO HANDICAPPED assistance at all!!!! In the 13 yrs I have been in a wheelchair, and have traveled the country, this was the FIRST time I had any problems. I finally get to my room to find there is NO restaurant, lounge or room service there. THERE WERE 2 PLACES TO EAT ANY WHERE CLOSE!!! NO convenience stores or even Door Dash. ALL OF THE TRASH CANS WERE OVERFLOWING ALL WEEKEND WITH GARBAGE FROM THE GUESTS HAVING TO BRING FOOD IN!!!! Then when I did find a vending machine, they were SOLD OUT, early on a Friday evening. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! You are just stuck. I am diabetic and I was starving by Sat. morning, but again, THERE WAS NO PLACE TO EAT!!!
I made it to the concert, and at EVERY concert I have gone to and I always stay at the closest hotel, people always go back to the hotel and gather in the lounge and talk and just enjoy the evening. THERE IS NO LOUNGE HERE!!!
The room itself was OK, but the bed was like CONCRETE!!! Just miserable. The doors are mounted on the wrong side so it was almost impossible for a wheelchair bound person to get in the door. I dropped my bags twice just trying to get in my room. This hotel IS NOT HANDICAPPED FRIENDLY AT ALL!!! THEY NEVER OFFERED ME ANY HELP WITH ANYTHING, NOT EVEN MY BAGS!!!!
They have wasted their money on a pool and fitness center that only a few would use, instead of having room service, lounge or restaurant that EVERYONE would use.
I paid the same amount for this room, that I would have paid for a 5 star hotel with ALL the amenities. Not only was it so bad, the manager was VERY RUDE and hung up on me when I called to see how to get their internet to work!!! NOT VERY GOOD PEOPLE SKILLS!!! They offered NOTHING to help me with any aspect of my stay. For this price, I expect at the very least, an on site eatery, or convenience store or lounge, a concierge, a BELLMAN and a covered awning to unload your vehicle.
Needless to say, I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN, AND WILL REVIEW THIS TO ALL THE TRAVEL COMPANIES AS IT IS JUST AN OPPORTUNISTIC PLACE, PLAYING ON PEOPLE FROM OUT OF TOWN ATTENDING FUNCTIONS AT THIS ARENA.
If you are going to charge this much, YOU HAVE TO GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING FOR THEIR MONEY!!!!

My wife and I came to colonial heights, on Sat. Apr. 27th for a friends wedding. We checked into room 320 and begin to get dressed. When we open the curtains there was bugs on the window ledge above the air conditioning unit. We called the front desk , they said they would send someone to check it out. After waiting a long period of time we saw the ladies cleaning some other rooms and ask if she would come clean the window ledge and she did right away. Later the maintenance man came, sprayed the window ledge with Raid and put a towel on the window ledge . We then went to the wedding. After returning from the wedding about midnight, we went to the room and saw bugs in the ceiling in the corner , and when we pulled the sheets back bugs was crawling on the sheets. My wife began to panic because of her fear of bugs and insects. I went to the front desk ask the attendant and the shift manager to come and see these bugs in our bed. They said they didn't have any more rooms vacant. After they called other hotels in the area no one had any vacancies . We both was very tired and sleepy from the activities and travel earlier that day. The manager said he would clean another room for us to stay there. He then moved us to room 100. And said he would give us a refund. This room had dirty sheets and comforter rolled up in the corner , a used band aid on the floor, and what look like mold over the bathroom sink. ( Dirty) . We was so upset and both sleepy because it was about 1am before he tried to fix things. My wife and I stayed at that Hampton Inn before a few times and never had any problems like this. We slept in our clothes because the bed had no linen and the night manger gave us sheets that was to small for the bed. We slept about 3 hours and got up and drove back home. This was the worst experience I ever had when traveling. We had to wash all our clothes we had, travel back home with very little sleep. We was very uncomfortable , and my wife fear of bugs , caused her to be very nervous. Cleanliness was unacceptable , management , was poor. And I would never stay at that Hampton inn again ever. Everything you can image made this a bad trip. Someone need to really make some changes. The bugs in the room and in the bed is a health violation and should be taken care of the proper way to prevent harm to other customers. I have a copy of my receipt stating my money was reimbursed because of bugs in the room / bed. I will also report this experience to corporate office.

Hampton Inn
403 E. Roslyn Rd.
Colonial Heights, Va. 23834

Gregg & Glacia Smith

My room cleaned timely manner. I was out of my for five hours and came back to find my room was not properly cleaned so I had in lobby until room was cleaned. This caused me inconvenience.

I book with a licence travel rep my reservation request a handicap accessible bathroom arrived on may 32019 around 1134 spoke before i arrive to Victoria staff desk clerk told her we were traveling on Amtrak train I was in a sleeping room because of handicap disability got to hotel was given a room by a young gentleman last night was told no room to meet my needs would be available until Sunday check in time I am hurting in lower back trying to climb up off the toilet on the floor had total knee replacement surgery knee never was able to fully healed this has been a nightmare my husband Robert Green use his chase credit card to pay in full for room I deserve a full refund he said I was not going to be charged for last night I am online now looking for a room to meet my needs this is awful my cousin is a senator for south Carolina I will be contacting him along with consumer department having to endure pull up the best way I can to get up in addition to the bed doest smell fresh worst pillows I have ever slept on my entire family comes here for years to this hotel I was here in December for a funeral I am not satisfied I will find today another hotel i will contact the better business bureau handicap means just that he ask the young man do I want a toilet chair how degraded this hotel supposed to have high standard i can be reach by email or 7862221594 thank u

It would not allow me to give 0 Stars. When I called the Customer Service Supervisor to discuss this policy she hung up on me. Very professional!
Trying to book a room at IUP College in Indiana,PA so that I can see my daughter graduate from grad school. Hampton Inn has two rooms left. I only need it for one night to see her graduate and then move her home.
Indiana is a small town and everything is booked.
HAMPTON INN WILL ONLY LET YOU BOOK IF YOU BOOK FOR TWO NIGHT. There reason because of the high demand. This is a crime that this company can take advantage of people and get away with it.
I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER HAMPTON INN AS LONG AS I LIVE. I WILL SLEEP OUTSIDE FIRST.
Plan to also post on Facebook so others know how you take advantage of people.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn-Birmingham Mountain Brook 4/30/2019. When we checked into our room there wss black hair in the tub and by the toilet. The halls were unclean and smelled musty. The next morning we wanted to eat breakfast. This area was not clean and the pillows on the benches were sticky and dirty. We just left to get breakfast at a place that was welcoming. Very disappointed in this faci6. We usually stay at Hampton Inns but when we tried to make a reservation at Hampton Inn we were sent to this location that they described as newly renovated and very nice. Very disappointed and may reconsider our future choices.

On May 1st, I reserved a room at Hampton Inn in Ashley, SC for one night. We left St Simons Island and planned a day visit in Charleston before going home to Ohio. We had spent a night at Hampton Inn in Rock Port, SC on our way to St. Simons the week before. We actually were ready to leave Charleston much sooner than anticipated and wanted to head home. I contacted Hampton Inn in Ashley to ask if we could transfer our reservation to Rock Hill to be closer to home the next morning and were told we could not do so. I’d appreciate an explanation as to why I was denied this request. When we travel, I always try to book our rooms at the Hampton, we’ve always been pleased with them. Denying this small request, in my opinion, is not very customer friendly. I’m very disappointed with this situation.

Margaret Shotts

I answered a survey from hotel about our stay. There was a reply about our stay and a promise of adding points back onto card because of unsatisfactory stay. We were told our points would be issued back to us in 5 days. We have not seen that happening. I’m writing to you now to see if you can remedy this situation. Thank you. Christine Doak

Our stay recently was April 26-30 2019 at your Jacksonville Beach Hotel. For the entire stay we did not have hot water only cold showers. It would start as warm but change over to cold soon after. I only had housekeeping show up one of the four days with one of those days being a knock at my door and handing me towels that was it. Our toilet kept clogging and when I opened the balcony door to step out a bar fell down from the door and hit me in the head. I complained everyday about what was going on and only on the final day did someone look into it. Extremely disappointed especially with what I had to pay per night for a room there. Will never go back and most certainly will give a review.

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Madison GA. There was an issue with our room so we filled out a survey. The general manager guaranteed a refund for this particular night. We stayed there on 2 separate occasions. The 2nd time there were no issues. However, she never issued the refund regardless of the 2 emails she sent saying she would. We would appreciate it if someone would intervene and handle the situation!Thanks-you!

My stay at Hampton Inn in Hillsboro, Tx did not meet expectations and ratings shown does not depict the truth. This property does not have suites with kitchenettes yet you have people staying there for several weeks cooking on hot plates. That's illegal. Odors filled the hall and my room of cooked food and burnt popcorn. I was told by staff member, to excuse the odor people cooking in their rooms. Pillows were flat, beds very uncomfortable. Pool did not have water. Staff member stated pool will not have water until after Labor Day. My husband and I spoke to staff members, managers and yet nothing was resolved. 100% Guaranteed Policy was not implemented and should be with a full reimbursement of my stay.
Please email me or call me.
Behernandez6091@gmail.com
956-648-2001
Benny Hernandez

Stolen wallet

Hampton Inn College Park, MD 20740 overcharged my VISA by $236.75 during my stay 3/30/19-4/2/19. I have made four attempts to speak with management to have my money refunded. Each time I spoke with a desk clerk, I was told that the Manager handles this. Each time the manager was unavailable. Though I left my contact information, the female manager nor the male manager called me back. I am frustrated and will seek legal action to get my money back. The desk clerk charged my account the full amount during my stay. I asked to split the bill half and half so they charged me again without removing the previous full amount. Two charges showed up on my VISA $236.75 and $118.37. One charge showed up on my roommates bill of $118.37. They've received double payment. I will not stay at another Hampton Inn. My confirmation #90281066 was on my receipt.
Call me when you have investigated and put the funds back. Angela Alford 804 218 0992 or email me angalf@comcast.net

The staff is pleasant and helpful and the rooms are clean, but the use of single use plastics is insane!
I have not seen such a blatant disregard for plastic use in years!
Recycling infrastructure and use of more sustainable cutlery at breakfast is a must if this hotel chain does not want to seem completely dated.

We tried to check in at 3:15 p m on 4/28/2019 room not ready; waited until 4:55 p m before room was ready. We have dealt with very slow elevator service because one was inoperable. Now today one was Supposed to work; doesn’t - had to walk 5 flights. My husband is disabled & cannot motivate steps. I must also mention these sofas are the worst I’ve ever experienced. I’ve stay d here for years. This year has been disappointing. Please get this place back on par! Oh, forgot to mention after I walked 5 flights, keys were being reprogrammed my room key wouldn’t work. Thankfully, someone was in room to let me in.

My husband and I have done extensive traveling and have stayed at the Hampton Inn the majority of the time. We are staying at the one on Jekyll Island and never have we seen such incompetent employees. It is dirty everywhere you turn from the elevators to the dining area to the coffee bar and our suite. This morning I went to get coffee - there was an empty half and half container and there coffee mate was gone. The cups were just about gone along with everything else and on top of that it needed a thorough scrubbing. The decorative objects haven’t seen a good washing in forever.
The floors in the elevators need moping - beverage spills, pool water you name it. Our room is another disaster they don’t even know enough to scour the sink and toilet each day - totally disgusting- they came in to make the bed which was a pretty sloppy job and I had to tell the girl what needed to be done. All I can say is I would hate to see their homes and WE WILL NOT RECOMMEND HAMPTON TO ANYONE!! We are here for a week and I am sorry we chose this facility . I think it is time someone did some checking on this place and get it in order before the Health Department closes it for you. By the way it appears that the shower has mold growing around the edges of the floor area inside the shower.

It would be my hope that this complaint gets into the hands of the right person and something is done about the mess you here. We have always had good experiences at Hampton but this isn’t one of them.

The breakfast area doesn’t seem to have an attendant on duty either. The food selections aren’t replenished. The juice machine runs out and is never refilled. I could go on and on but maybe you get my drift.

Sally DuBois
Mooresville, NC

we stayed at the Hampton in panama city beach, locked out 5-7 times. had fire , no discount , no sorry, no help. but staff always gets on says they helped everyone that night that stayed when the fire happened. but now every time I book a hotel I don't even look for a Hampton cause of this , the staff would not make it right. take away the fire what about getting locked out of our room so much. would hope corporate would step up and make it right.

This is the worst Hampton property we have ever stayed in. 1) mold in shower , 2) toilet not cleaned properly, 3) lock on balcony door does not work, 4) balcony has spider webs and or cobwebs all over ceiling area and did not get cleaned even though reported 5) Breakfast area food not maintained for food at 9:15 am. When told that there was no orange juice nobody fixed,, all fruit was gone 6) statues around coffee area have not been dusted in weeks, 7) have to tell room cleaning people how to clean. We are gold hhonor members and this is unlike ANY experience at a Hampton facility we have ever had. Floyd M DuBois

Would not stay there again in Tannersville PA. Staff was not trained at all.

Went to check in Saturday 4-27. Booked directly with hotel. Tried to charge a different rate than what was sent to us in email. When asked to speak to the manager, he came to the desk, said "I don't have time to deal with this shit", changed the rate and walked a way without speaking directly to myself or my wife. I hope that this is not the kind of service that you promote from your managers because it is beyond ridiculous. If this is the kind of service that is promoted by your management, I will make sure that the company I work for takes their business elsewhere. I hope to hear from someone directly. My number is 586-214-1099.

The folks above us we're jumping off the bed running around the room ( sounded like a junvenile birthday party gone crazy and so I called the front desk to complain. I told them I needed my sleep we had my grandmother's funeral the next day and needed our rest. They said they would take care of it. An hour later we are still waiting for some peace. This was on the 28th of April at the Hampton inn in Danville Illinois in room 212. They have made are stay very stresseful in an already stressful time

I am trying to get my money back for the second night. We left early. The hotel was staff. Checked in 2 hours late missed our dinner reservations. There was drinking by the pool. We requested a cot wasn’t told did not have any very disappointed with the whole experience. Please let me know what you can do to refund my money since the Manager did nothing to help me. 908-642-3468. Karina

I was in contact with the hotel several times both before and after booking about the accommodations I needed for my disability, a room on the first floor close to an exit. I was told it wouldn’t be a problem. Upon arrival I was told that both rooms were on the second floor, at the opposite end from the elevator. The desk clerk said the only other option was one room on the first floor, far from an exit, and one room on the second by the stairs. I live local but booked the rooms for a bachelorette party. I ended up not even being able to stay at the hotel, had to rearrange everyone else’s plans because I couldn’t walk to the room.

We have no complaint at all. One of the best and most friendly places we have stayed. We will definitely stay at Hampton inn from now on. The rooms were excellent. We will recommend this to anyone. Keep up the good work

Natasha Boyd who is the General Manager at the Hampton Inn on 161 Ted Turner Drive in Atlanta Georgia, 30303 is the utmost rudest, the most unprofessional, and the most nastiest person I have ever encountered. How she received the job of a general manager really and truly beats me. She does not deserve it. I will never ever stay at this hotel ever again because of her. The way she speaks to people is absolutely disgusting and downgrading. I have never been so appalled in my life.

Hissing kitty, Really...
I stayed at a hotel of yours in De. I booked online and when I got there the room that they gave me was not the room I booked. I spoke to the GM and asked to be credited the difference. He said since I booked online there was no difference in price. I got a receipt when I checked out. It was 30.00 less than what I had paid. I am very upset with his rudeness and the bait and switch tactic of the hotel. Not that it matters to your company, but I will never stay at one of your hotels anywhere again.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Emporia on April 13, 2019, We had made reservations over the phone and had a very difficult time understanding the woman we where speaking to making her understand we belonged to the honors. When we arrived at our room, we found a dirty towel hanging in the bathroom and when my wife sat on the toilet it was loose. She also found the room was dusty in some places. When she called the front desk no one answered after about 8 rings. I went to speak to the front desk and couldn't get near it as it was very busy. We had to be back on the road and so we left with our bill and realize we didn't see any discount on the bill. We have never payed this much for a room in the eight years we have been staying there. We don't believe we will be continuing to stay at the Hampton again. The changes in the place are below standard of what they were. Very discouraged. Timothy and Sharon Haley. thaley3@stny.rr.com

My wife and I have used this property 2 to 3 times a year and have had to complain about cleanliness at each visit.
Last year we complained about poop all over the toilet plus other problems with the room.
We got one night free for this problem.
This vist march 22 and 23 we again found problems with the room such as blocked bath drain and sink draim as well as a dirty
window sill, dirty tv screem.
We will not be using this property again, but i must add that front desk stall were very sympatic and freindly.

Bernard and Denise Leduc 469 de Cannes st apt 302 Gatineau qc j8v 4e6
819-525-1181

my understanding is that after 30 days tax gets refunded and no tax after that
ive been staying at the hamton inn in monaca pa for just under 30 days
every sat ive been telling the desk person to extend another week
last night going on my 30th day I was asked how long I planned on stayin I repled weekly that every Saturday I extend
they informed me that no one extended me and that my room is booked for the next night
so my question is why none said anything sunday or Monday and booked my room before telling and giving me no notice that my room was booked
very in satisfied EVERY front desk person and room cleaning person knows me by face if not by name
so now I will find out how good your 100% satisfaction program works
waiting to hear a reply

I booked a King Suite onlinewhen arrived your hotel in Laurel De, I was given different room. I complained to the person on the desk she calledGM Fontaine Nichols. He told me that the rugs are being replaced in the hotel and that was the only room that was available. I told him I was upset but would like a credit for the difference of 139.00 and 109.00 He replied that I didnt book on your website and the cost was the same. I am extremely upset this sounds like a bait and switch to me.
I have both receipts if you would like to see them. I hope to hear from you on this matter.

I stayed at the hampton on 4/19/19 in carroliton ky. It was about 1 am in the morning. The room had chewed gum stuck to the phone, the stand between the bed would not stay closed. In the morning i went in to bathroom to take a shower but I was unable to because the shower knob fell off into my hands, was unable to turn water on. If it was not so late and pouring down rain I would have left this facility. In the morning when we were leaving I told the clerk and her reply was, were in the process of remodeling, no sorry even. Is it your practice to put customers in rooms that are in the process of being remodeled? You call your self a four star hotel, shame on you!!!

Tag on door says "do not disturb" on both sides, so my room was never cleaned. (2 days out of the 3 I stayed.) I told a cleaning person I did not need a room change that first night, but I expected it to be cleaned after that. The shower glass looks like it has never been cleaned as do the shower tracks. The floor of the shower was not clean. I found a hair on the sheet the first night when pulling the coverlet back and I mentioned this to the front desk as well as my disappointment with your "retro style" decor. Looks like you've "dumbed down." The window in the room was not clean. Due to allergies I had to use the kleenex ,but few were in it.
Desk people okay, I guess. This was in Rexburg, ID. 18, 19th and 20th of April, 2019.
I have previously stayed in a Hampton in Utah and was very pleased. Perhaps there are two different Hamptons??
Dori Harston.
1116 NW Whitman St
Camas, WA

Called hampton inn in Greenville,SC on April 23 2019 to make a reservation. On the phone for over an hour. L kept changing price info and availability info. She was not courteous and put my wife on hold numerous times. We decided not to use hampton inns again and are choosing another venue.

My family stayed at the Boone, NC Hampton Inn from 1-7-2019 thru 1-10-19 in a handicap room with our daughter who has to use a wheelchair. The night time temperatures were around 13 degrees. We could not get our room warm at all. Finally, we discovered there was a large opening to the outdoors under the heating and cooling unit. Housekeeping said that this problem had been discovered in other rooms over the portico. I took pictures showing that we had to stuff comforters around the unit to stop the airflow from outside. At check out time we were led to believe the room would be comped, even though the card was charged. Actually, the hotel was perfect in every other way. One major problem also was that even though it is a handicap room, the BEDS are to high for wheelchair transfer. I would have followed up at the front desk at checkout had we not been assured it would be taken care. I cant get the image to upload, but i can send it via separate email. Sorry about the time frame, however, you can imagine how busy we are. I can be reached at 352-538-0067 or at email cremationsonly@gmail.com. Our confirmation # is 4088068

Wayne Selph

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn located at 8353 Georgia St Merrillville, Indiana on April 9, 2019, checking out on April 10th. The clerk evidently misunderstood my name and room number as I checked out and checked out a different person and charged my credit card $181.71 rather than the correct rate of $129.28. When I pointed this out to the young lady, she apologized and presented me with the correct receipt. The PROBLEM was that she left the original incorrect charge of $181.71 on my credit card.

I called the Hampton Inn on April 19, 2019 and spoke to the manager, Kevin Badten, explaining the situation. He promised to look into the matter.
When I followed up with Kevin on Monday, April 22nd, he obviously had not only not looked into the issue, he indicated that there was little or nothing that he could do to resolve the issue. (And he had obviously not taken the time to speak to the clerk who made the original mistake)

I have attached both the original printed receipt and my incorrectly charged credit card. I would like a credit issued for the difference, please.

We recently stayed 1 night (Thursday 4/18/19) at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Frederick, MD 21702 @ 1565 Opossumtown Pike. The purpose of the trip was to visit Washington D.C. on Friday. We woke up Friday morning and my husband checked his account and the hotel not only charged for the room but there was a $500 hold placed on his account also. We were not TOLD or informed anyway of this charge. We were very upset and went to check out that morning and try to find out what was going on. The general manager there (Irfan Mian) stated that it was not his hotel that made this charge/hold and that we needed to contact the Hampton inn up the street? Which made no sense at all because we stayed here and gave out credit card information to this hotel only. We asked if this was a common practice and he stated he never heard of anything like and it has NEVER happened before. The whole time we are trying to figure out how we are going to get through the day with NO MONEY(since they held the entire amount of the card limit!! ). The manager insisted that he had no idea of what was going on. Come to find out... when we called our bank on Monday that it WAS in fact the Hampton Inn & Suites @ Opossumtown Pike. This manager flat out LIED to us about this charge. If this is a common practice with your hotels , the customers need to be informed and KNOW about this beforehand as our whole weekend was messed up as we had no money to spend.
I called the general manager twice and left message requesting return call. Did not received a call. I then called the operator and that person said he would give my number to the manager and make sure he called and I still received no call.
I've gotten no call, no apology, no explanation... and am very upset with the way this was handled.
If you charge $500 on a credit card along with a $129 room charge your customers deserve to know that you are doing this. If we would have known that your 'unspoken' policy or common practice would have ruined our entire weekend we would have never stayed there.
Sincerely, Selena Oteri 484-888-0333

I recently made a reservation at the Hampton Inn in Lebanon, TN. My reservation was through a third party ( Hotels.com), BUT PLEASE DON'T DISREGARD. I contacted Hotels.com to cancel my reservation. I was told I was too late with the cancellation and that I would be charged for the first night of a two night stay. I agreed. I understood.
I have now been charged TWICE on my credit card! by the Hampton Inn.
After several online chats with Hotels.com and a few phone calls to the Hampton Inn in Lebanon, TN, this problem is still not resolved. I did not pay Hotels.com. I selected pay at the Hotel. It is the Hampton Inn that has charged me twice on the card.
I do have screen shots of my chats with Hotels.com. I will attach pieces of the chat with my original confirmation number and where the rep states that I should have only been charged for one night.
I do not know who to believe. I have never been able to speak with the "manager" at the hotel. I have only spoken to Lucinda. Each party is blaming the other as to why I was charged twice. I cannot believe that the "manager" in Lebanon would treat a customer this way. my family and I have stayed in Hampton Inns all over the U.S. and are usually treated with kindness and respect.

My complaint has to do with the billing. I was charged 260.27 and 296.30 for my 2 night stay when I checked in on 4/19/19 than when I checked out I have another charge of 556.57 which is pending to come out of my bank account. I called but I really didn't like the answer I got because I now do not have any money for food ,gasoline , my water bill and my car insurance now is going to be paid late. Also I have an electric bill that comes out automatically which is going to bounce and cost me a 36 dollar check fee. We have been staying at Hampton Inns now for about 3 years. This is the first time this has ever happened and I need my money back sooner than later. Something for my inconvenience would go along way to help keep me as a customer. I also booked a room for 3 day labor day weekend at the same Hampton Inn. Thank you

Hello

I do not gave a complaint of the usual nature as we love Hampton Hotels.
What we would like to see is that Hampton Inns use a industrial dishwasher instead of putting all the plastic cutlery into the garbage. It is so bad for the environment and if you use metal cutlery it can get washed and reused.

My daughter and I checked in 4/13 found a rip in each comforter. We notified Bee at the front desk. My daughter showered and found a bug on a towel. Using two towels.
She pulled back the sheets on her bed only to find another bug. I notified the front desk, this time Oscar.
Oscar let us know that the hotel was full and there was nothing that could be done. He said he had tried to contact the manager. There was not offer to book another hotel. My daughter (in tears) and I grabbed our bags drove away. We began laughing until it was not funny.
We were in town to see my eldest High School daughter’s bike race at the Sea Otter Classic. One option was to drive into the event in the middle of the night; potentially waking hundreds of professional and elite athletes.
My husband texted at about 12:30am in disbelief and feeling horrible for our experience. He told us to come to the race area campsite as there was truly no other option. We literally drove in with fog lights (now 1:45am), proceeded to try and sleep in our car until sunrise. We watched my daughter race and drove the 6 hour drive home.
Horrified I had not heard from the hotel, I called at 1:12pm on Sunday, April 14 and spoke with Gary the hotel Manager. He said I was on his list of things to do, but he had been very busy with other guests. He would call me back.
I have yet to hear from Gary. I am writing this on Wednesday evening April 17th. I understand you must be very busy, but I look forward to hearing from you Gary soon.

While checking out 4/17/19 from Hampton Inn-Louisville I-65@ Brooks Rd. in Kentucky I was treated extremely rudely by the desk attendant. I asked the attendant if she could verify that my reservation and stay was per the double Hilton Honors points promotion. She responded "I have no idea". I asked if she could ask the manager or call Hilton Honors. She became agitated and said loudly "I don't know nuthin about what you are talking about. You can call them yourself". The attendant's name was Shawn; she refused to give me her last name. I frequently stay at Hampton Inns - the night of 4/15 I stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-475 GA, (where the desk attendant promptly confirmed the double points promotion for my stay), I have a 2 night reservation, 5/3&4, at Hampton Inn DuBois, PA, and a 12/21 reservation at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South. I am willing to pay a little more at Hampton Inn than at CHOICE motels in part because of the courteous and helpful desk staff at Hampton. This was decidedly NOT the case on 4/17 at Hampton Inn-Louisville I-65.

I ordered two rooms and payment plus incidentals were deducted. I went to hotel early to get keys and card was declined. I couldn’t pay again in the card because limit was reached. They stated that no charges were used. I opened my checking to show the deduction hold. I had to cancel with people two hours away coming. I always only had the card used to hold because many people pay with different methods. Never to take and then ask for double the amount with cash to keep room. Emma Perry

I write to them about their property in Fort Myers and haven’t heard anything from them. I enclosed photos of how dirty the bathroom was. Very disappointing for a company so big not to take care of their customers

Stood at the Hampton Inn - McCormick place in Chicago from Tuesday, 4/9/19 thru Tuesday 4/16/19. I used the valet service and did not move my car at all from check in to check out. I left 3am in the morning on Tuesday 4/16/19 and didn't realize my driver side front door had been scratched. The car is brand new with only 1k miles on it.

My wife attempted to contact both hotel staff and valet company and the valet company was absolutely rude to her and even taunted saying to go ahead and sue us.

At a minimum I expect to be credited for the valet service $360 in total for my stay.

Hampton Marina Hotel: We stayed overnight last night & this morning around 10am they said there was a fire in the building and we need to evacuate and not to use the elevators. So we carried our suitcases & walked down 9 flights of stairs through the emergency exit. While I am recovering from a hurt knee and frightening my family only to find out it was just a test which was not stated in the emergency announcement.

My cell:janrbohls@gmail.com.
Reserv: 93725551 special instructions: no bleach on towels or sheets. No chemicals in room. Towels reek of bleach. I am now red from contact w bleach on towel. I am extremely sensitive to bleach. Complaints to HI, Hilton fall on deaf ears for my complaints concerning my sensitivity to bleach. I hope I will not be sleeping in the lobby again.

I recently made a reservation 93007388 and 96678140, I meant to make the reservation at Hampton Inn, Petersburg/Hopewell Va, When I arrived they informed me that I was at the wrong location and the desk clerk called the other Hampton Inn and they would not let me cancel the reservation without paying for the room. I was upset by this and decided to stay in a non Hampton Inn Hotel.
I am a recent Hilton honors member 608285677 but have stayed in many Hampton Inn. My wife Jenny Powers-Mcclellan or Jenny Powers cell phone 615-403-8896 is a Hilton Honors member and until recently was a Diamond Member.
I have disputed this charge on my credit card and don't expect to pay. If by some chance I am forced to pay for this cancellation I can guarantee you that we will never again stay at a Hampton Inn.
I expect to hear from you soon.
Harold F. McClellan
dijonblue3893@gmail.com
276-206-8192

This complaint isn't directly regarded to the Hampton Inn in Destin, Fla. This has to do with the new FBO at Destin Airport price gouging. In the past one would see close to a hundred aircraft parked in Destin ranging from two seat up to eight passenger jets. There used to be so many they sometimes had to park on the grass! With this new FBO Destins tarmac is now void of aircraft!!. The reason being was previous operators would wave the cost of parking if you purchased ten to twenty gallons of fuel. Now aircraft are being charged anywhere from $35 to close to $300 just for dropping off passengers that doesn't include their new per day price gouging policies! Flying clubs from all over the southern states that would over night there are now avoiding Destin and the hotels. Golfers and business conferences are avoiding Destin..on and on. Just read the numerous complaints on aviation Foreflight!! For Destin to get back all the business hotels and restaurants are loosing, I suggest contacting Destin's airport municipality and complaining or suggesting the town build a free municipal parking area around the new control tower. If you wish to talk further I can be reached at #404-545-4641. If the town refuse to budge I would ask for reduction in property taxes to cover any lost business. Deborah Raymond owner of two seat aircraft GLS-2S N16CD.

A Nazi named James Mark Kirkland works here; avoid like the plague

I needed to make a reservation for a meeting in Albuquerque, NM, 4/8-9/2019. So I phoned your toll free number to make a reservation and it was a totally useless experience. I cannot even remember the gibberish I experienced, so I made a reservation at the Drury Inn next to the Hampton, that was easy and no problems. So when I arrived in Albuquerque I stopped at the Hampton to enquirer what the rate was for staying at the Hampton there, and mentioned my experience about trying to make a reservation by phone. The Front Office Manager proceeded to tell me that he could not tell me what the nightly rate was unless I made a reservation, I told him that I had tried, he told me if I did not have a reservation there was nothing that he could do and that I should have made a reservation earlier as they were booked. I told him, fine, I was just inquiring why I had trouble making a reservation and that perhaps next time I should call the hotel directly. He told me that if I did not like the service that I should leave and never stay at a Hampton again. I told him he was being ridiculous and rude and that I was just trying to understand why Hampton was not interested in my business...and also that many of the people I work with stay at this hotel. I work for New Mexico State University. He got very agitated and told me to leave. I told him I would contact corporate and let them know what had happened...so he gave me his card so I could let you know his name. His name is: Charles J. Bergevin III. I am not planning on staying at any Hampton's in the future and I will tell my friends how I was treated as well. I had excellent service with Drury Inn's, I will stay there in the future.

My husband and I stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Myers Beach-Sanibel Gateway for two nights on 4-4-2019 to 4-6-2019
Your front desk employees were very friendly, on the other hand your rooms need a better supervisor for cleanliness.
Our bathroom had so much dust and even after i wrote on the vanity shelve "Hi" the next day it was still there.The bathtub was dirty both days and the floors even worse. On the side of our bed I found someones retainers and hair tie.Things like that should not be happening in a hotel like yours. I will try and post some pictures for you to see. If I wanted to stay at a dump and pay $50 a night, it would be understandable if it was not clean! We are Hilton Honor members and expect better quality hotels. Following night we stayed at Double tree, Tampa airport. Overall a good hotel. My husband worked in the travel industry for 45 years. The noise at night was the worst we have ever experienced. We understand the location didn't help (next to an expressway). Suggestion: install more soundproof windows. I would not recommend this hotel until you correct the issue.
Would love to send you a few more picks to see how wonderful they clean. Even have a pick of the person that cleaned the room.

Litsa Carenback

I had a reservation Dec 29-31 2018 at Hampton inn Camp springs in MD. I unfortunately had to cancel due to my mother unexpectedly passing away on Christmas. I understood that it was non refundable but assumed it being an unforeseen circumstances there would be an exclusion and maybe get a credit. But not one of the employees there would return my phone call. I left several messages. The only person I spoke to was a front desk and he said because I booked through booking.com that it was on them and never heard anything after. I have never experienced something like this with Hampton Inn and I am very disheartened that a family friendly company would be that heartless. Everyone keeps blaming everyone else. I am disappointed with your company. Not even a call back.

I booked through Priceline.com for a room on 4/13/2019 . I live 2 hours away from this hotel and periodically book at this hotel to meet my sister. We enjoy this hotel especially the pool area. Upon arrive, they could not find my reservation even though I presented my paid in full itinerary . We were left sitting in the waiting area and at times out in the foyer sitting on a luggage rack talking to Priceline trying to find out what went wrong. Priceline confirmed I paid in full but the reservation was not in the system. By the time all was said and done, 2 hrs went by. On the phone with Priceline for 57 minutes on hold waiting for a supervisor. They were very rude and offered a 5 % discount on my next stay. What an insult. My sister and I ended up only having 30 minutes to swim. I would like to add that the 2 young ladies working the service desk were very kind, and went above and beyond and were very understanding and sympathetic to what was going on. Please reconsider not allowing Priceline to represent the Hampton Inn in the future. Because of the young ladies at the desk, I will book at your facility in the future. The enjoyable evening I planned for my sisters birthday was bitter sweet. I gave the rating a 4 because of the clerks kind attitude

I stayed at the Hampton Inn located in Houston Texas 707 North Sam Houston Parkway on Sat April 13,2019 in room 307. I left my IPOD,& watch charger in a zip lock bag inside the Folding couch. I called several times and was giving the run around and finally told that someone was now checked into the room. I know 100 PERCENT I left my IPOD and watch charger in the couch and one of Your Employees have found and taken my IPOD and charger. This IPOD is very sentimental in the fact I have ran 10 Marathons and it was given to me by my Grandmother. Each Employee who answered the phone kept giving me the excuse we will have someone go check the room and get right back to you. They all lied,and I had to continue to call back more than 5 times before they finally told me someone just check into the room.

Please assist me with this matter and You can contact me thru email or phone.
John Williams
210-394-8930

On March 23, 2019 I was a guest at the Hampton Inn located @ 1718 Cockrell Hill location in dallas, Tx. It was about 3pm I was leaving the hotel to go to a family function. I was dressed and prepared to go and have a great time. As I stepped on to the elevator there was a young lady polishing the wood grain walls of the elevator which made the floor slippery as ice from the polishing wax. As I stepped on to the elevator I slipped and fell and hurt my knee. I went straight to the front desk and was told I needed to talk to Brandon the manager who was not on duty. Sunday morning when I came down to check out, again I asked if I could leave a report, a written report about the incident. The young lady was very nice and allowed me to do so. Today April 15th I am still waiting from a call or a return call from anyone representing Hampton Inn. My husband loves the Hampton Inn for their breakfast and we are preparing to take vacation, and he wants the Hampton Inn, however the service has been less than accepatable. I would appreciate hearing from someone.

My complaint has nothing to do with your service, it was wonderful. I had gotten my daughter in law a gift certificate just for a night away, relax sleep in,she has an autisic child who never stops, so I was trying to give her a break. Sadly after staying up late talking and having a few glasses of wine we were awoken approximately 4:30 am with extremely loud music, she did go to the desk about 5:30 am and reported it and the staff took care of It right away. Well that was the end of the good night sleep for all of us,that’s what I was upset about. We were at the Geneseo ny Hampton inn on Saturday night 4/13.

In March of this year the Foundation I am treasurer of, Tredyffrin & Easttown Care, supported a homeless individual (Kim VanWyk) in our area by paying for part of her hotel bill at the Hampton Inn in Exton, PA (4 North Pottstown Pike, Exton, PA 19341). I personally called the hotel and gave our credit card number and gave them a limit of $1,000. We knew that others were also helping her. On March 12, we reached our limit of $997.25. When I reconciled our bank statement for March I noticed the $997.25 as well as a charge and return of $686.63. Apparently, someone accidentally charged our card and corrected their mistake. The problem comes with 2 other charges on 3/22 $81.74 and 3/25 $98.09 for a total of $179.83. I called the hotel and spoke to Victory Holiday the Operations Manager. First, he was very nasty and couldn't have cared less that there was a problem. He just kept repeating that there was nothing he could do until he had another form of payment. He repeated this at least 4 times and then suggested that we go to the woman we were helping (she was sleeping in her car with her mother) where was she going to get the money.

Our Foundation is very disappointed in your hotel and the Operations Manager. We are very tempted to post a poor review on Trip advisor.

Booked a block for the soccer team a month in advance and the pool wasn’t closed the day we arrived,Friday 4/12 and then the following day, Saturday 4/13 they closed the pool all weekend to replace the lights. No lights are needed to swim during the day and I haven’t seen anyone work on the lights. This ruined the whole weekend for the kids not allowing the kids to swim when they were looking forward to the pool on our stay.

Hello, My Husband recently suffered a heart attack on March 6th, and after he had healed, we decided that we needed a relaxing getaway. I called the Hampton Inn at 4755 Wilson Ave. S.W., Grandville, MI. and asked for a very quiet room. A young woman with a foreign accent helped me on the phone. My Con.# 97528084 was for April 10th and 11th and checking out on the 12th. We planned to rest, visit some friends and shop around a little. When we got to our room #407 we noticed a loud compressor noise over the toilet in the bathroom and thought maybe it would shut off in a while. It did not and ran all night and was so loud that it kept us both awake in bed! My husband Todd decided that something was wrong or broken and we needed to tell the front desk. We told them as we went out after breakfast and the girl with long curly hair said they would check it out or move us to another room. When we came back to the Hotel before dinner we were told that they had a different room for us and wanted us to move into #430. We went to the room but could still hear the loud compressor noise and decided it wasn't worth changing rooms and moving all our things. Our room didn't receive any room service and we needed clean towels also. My husband Todd needed to rest and was in the room, when suddenly between 5:00 and 6:00 P.M. there was a electrical power outage. I was out shopping and returned back to the Hotel, asked the people at the desk for clean towels, (they did not offer to bring them up to the fourth floor) and hiked all the way up with towels and packages.The elevator didn't work either. We sat in the dark, in the room, with no T.V. or lights for a couple hours, but the compressor ran non stop! I called down to the front desk and asked if they knew when the power might come back on? They said maybe by 11:00 P.M.??? I explained that my husband had to use a C-Pap machine and we needed electricity or he could not go to bed. I asked if they could call another Hampton Inn in the area for us, that we could move too? We were told no, they would not do that. There was nothing they would do but we could find our own Hotel. I called the Spring Hill Suites on 4274 Parkway Place, Grandville and explained our problem to the woman at the front desk. She told us the Hotels were owned by the same person and that she would help us, we could grab our bags and come right over. She was so helpful and accommodating. The best part was the room had electricity and was completely quiet! As we checked out of the Hampton, I asked if I would get a discount because we never got room service and they said no and had a rude attitude. We left there, frustrated, unrested and vowed to never go there again. We did however, have one night of rest at the quiet room in the Spring Hill Suite. We ended up paying full price for our miserable night at the Hampton. We have stayed at other Hampton Inns before and were never treated like this. I am sure other people will complain about the noise on the 4th floor. This was a very unpleasant experience for both of us. Feel free to chat with me about this. Sincerely, Tara Gould (989)550-8595

Called the hotel to modify my reservation spoke to a representative at the front desk who excepted the change, I was told I was all set with the reservation been modified. Checked into the hotel was not informed at time of check-in that I would be charged for cancellation fee. No one from the hotel advised me they were going to charge cancellation. Stayed two nights was charge for three general manager extremely rude his name is Anthony. Never have I had an experience like this at a Hampton Inn or Hilton property

I was charged 282.17 in February and this reservations was cancelled, I want my money back!!

No one helping me resolve the issue of my missing items and Hampton Inn Conyers not taking any ownership od what happened.

i am a hilton honors member. I booked a week long stay at Hampton Inn Cumberland Mall, Vinings area of Atlanta. I usually love this place. I am a loyal customer (please check my history). The hotel was under construction. I was not told this when booking my reservation. I arrived late on a Friday night and I was out all day Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, the construction started again. They were working right on top of my room and outside my window. I could do no work. I asked to trasfer. The best the general manager, Timothy could offer was a La Quinta. I booked at this hotel for the convience, given I did not have a car with me. I tried to get past the noise. I asked to switch rooms. The forth floor was supposedly complete. The manager said there was no reason to move me because they were working all over and he couldnt promise there wouldnt be noise somewhere else. He told me that if i was being accomodating that I should leave. Again, I wanted the convience of this hotel and what I thought was quality. The fourth floor was finished. That is where the laundry room is located. I needed to wash clothes because I was there for over a week. NOPE! The laundry room wasnt running and I was given a map to a local laudry mat. Then I come back and there are workers in my shower and a mess.

My wife and I were guest of your hotel the weekend of March 30th at your Greensboro location at 3033 West Gate City Blvd. We checked in that Saturday afternoon and the room was in great shape (as always with Hampton) except for the fact the Air Conditioning Unit in the room was making a terrible noise. We went down to the front desk and notified the two young ladies at the front desk. I believe it was a Ms. Monroe and a young lady whose name started with an A??..We had to leave to go the the Basketball game (the Final Sixteen Tournaments) but they said they would get someone to check it out. Ms. Monroe took my cell phone number and said someone would give me a call with the status however no one ever called us. After the Basketball Game we went out to dinner and it was late when we got back to the Hotel. When we came in the lobby the young man on duty at that time (I believe his name was Malcolm). He was at the front desk. I questioned him about the Air Conditioning Unit problem however he said he did not know anything about it. When we got in the room the Air Condtioner was still making a terrible noise. We thought maybe we would be ok however with the noise it did not provide a restful night. The next morning upon check out I mentioned it to the young lady at the front desk however no one offered to make any type adjustment.....We have been a Hilton Honors Member for many years and have always been taken care of over the years except for 2 occasions and this was one of them. We use Hampton Inn always when travelling when one is available. I hate to bring this to your attention but this was very disappointing.
**Please see attached letter I sent to the General Manager (Casandra Gonzalez) on March 31st and I never received a response from this letter either...
Larry R. Scott Hilton Honors #250355644 Folio #199291

My fiance and I stayed at one of your locations in Martinsburg WV and I must say I was very disturbed on how I saw the General Manager treat one of the staff. I thought bullying only happened in children. I heard her calling the older lady Bones and making fun of her with other employees. I later asked her if she was ok and with tears in her eyes she said yes. I can't believe that someone like this would be allowed to manage anyone. Definitely won't support this place again.

The air conditioner was loud and did not adequately cool the room. There was not enough parking. We had to park on the street and our vehicle had to be moved by 10:00 am or it would be towed. We had to listen to a barge and train every day and night. But worse was the staff two of whom charged us three times for the room. This was inconvenient as my wife had to go to our bank to file dispute forms on nearly $1600.00 in charges. It was the first of the month and it was holding funds needed to pay bills. We have stayed at many Hampton Inns and have a Hilton Rewards membership. We have always been completely satisfied and are not ones to complain. But our recent visit was unpleasant. I Talked to the staff several times on the phone and each time I was charged again for my stay.

Have feedback for Hampton Inn?