Hampton Inn Customer Service

Contact Hampton Inn Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-HAMPTON

With more than 2,000 locations worlwide, the Hampton Inn by Hilton is one of the largest chains of hotels in the world. If you have a complaint about Hampton Inn customer service, the phone number is 1-800-HAMPTON. You can press "1" for English or "2" for Spanish, and then "0" to speak with a live person. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm EST.

If you need immediate support, you can contact Hampton on social media by asking a question through Facebook or Twitter. The support teams are available there 24/7 and will usually reply quickly to your request. There are several options to contact the Hampton Inn corporate office with your feedback, starting with their headquarters address at 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102, USA. The corporate office number is 1-703-883-1000.

The company also has a Recent Stay Feedback form for you to submit complaints online. Common issues include billing problems, discrimination, food & beverage, honors program, housekeeping, cleanliness, insects, maintenance, and reservations.

Hampton Inn Contact Information

1-800-HAMPTON

8am-6pm EST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Hampton Inn Complaints

I had a reservations on May 4.2019. At 4017 Jackpot Rd.Grove City. 43123 at 7430168830684
And I did not get to stay and the room was not ready at 3 the desk clerk said I had to wait for 15 minutes and the room was not ready. So we was waiting for
And this lady came through and
The black lady said she would check on it.. Then the white woman came and said that the room was a single room. I told that we reserve double and I would not have placed a reservation unless
You had a double for my family
And we had drove from Louisville to Ohio I check with AAA and I.was suppose to get a discount. When the white lady said cannot.but
4 stay in a room....I said do you have any rooms on the second floor ..she said no...this is not the front clerk that I gave my drive license.too and my credit card
She had gave me the key card so when the white woman came everything changed
I told my family we could not stay and told them to cancel my reservation. Travelocity said they listed as a no show...Patrice Morgan 470.875.4977. I do not want my credit card charged that all.

I am attempting to send this complaint for the second time because your system did not allow my first submission.

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Streetsboro, OH from May 3-5, 2019. Today I checked my credit card account and found a charge of $251.15. My "actual" bill was $228.32. Today I called the hotel where I stayed and Eddie, who had checked me in, explained that your company automatically attaches fees to the the bill in the event incidental expenses may be charged to the room. There were none. I adamantly oppose this policy of attaching ghost charges to my bill without prior knowledge. Now I have to spend more time and effort following up to see if the REAL charges stick and the other one with fake charges goes away. I will probably not stay here again unless you discontinue this sneaky and heavy-handed policy. While this practice may be legal, it is certainly not ethical! Shame on you!

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Streetsboro, OH from May 3-5, 2019. Today I noticed that the "actual" bill ($228.32) I received on May 5 when checking out was less than a charge ($251.15) that was attached to my credit card account on May 3. Eddie, who checked me in, said that when he first ran my card that there would be NO charge, and that when I checked out that I would be paying what I owed. He explained over the phone today, much to my displeasure, that your company automatically attaches fees to the the bill in the event incidental expenses may be charged to the room. There were none. I adamantly oppose this policy of attaching ghost charges to my bill without prior knowledge. Now I have to spend more time and effort following up to see if the REAL charges stick and the other one with fake charges goes away. I will probably not stay here again if you continue with this sneaky and heavy-handed policy. It is not ethical! Shame on you!

Pool broken, gym being remodeled, no WiFi, no cream cheese for bagel ran out can order until tomorrow my stay is for week I’m on a business trip this is a hot mess. I was advised to utilize neighboring hotels WiFi‼️ WHAT⁉️This is 3rd Worldish was planning on utilizing all amenities yet none available ‼️Very disappointed ‼️Hampton on 253 129th st in Thornton CO

One star is far too generous for the Hampton I stayed in. IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A FLOP HOUSE!!! There are NO amenities for the general patron. I stayed at the downtown Tulsa inn that is right across the street from the big entertainment arena. This was the closest hotel to the arena, which is why I chose it. I am in a wheelchair and didn't want to have to find a parking place where I could unload my chair in the heavy traffic before a concert. I arrived a day early as I had to travel and knew I would be tired. It was POURING down rain and there was no overhang, or awning to unload my ELECTRIC chair, as well as NO where to park. YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PARK ON TOP OF PAYING A VERY HIGH PRICE TO STAY HERE!!! There is NO bellman to help you unload or get your bags in. There is NO HANDICAPPED assistance at all!!!! In the 13 yrs I have been in a wheelchair, and have traveled the country, this was the FIRST time I had any problems. I finally get to my room to find there is NO restaurant, lounge or room service there. THERE WERE 2 PLACES TO EAT ANY WHERE CLOSE!!! NO convenience stores or even Door Dash. ALL OF THE TRASH CANS WERE OVERFLOWING ALL WEEKEND WITH GARBAGE FROM THE GUESTS HAVING TO BRING FOOD IN!!!! Then when I did find a vending machine, they were SOLD OUT, early on a Friday evening. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! You are just stuck. I am diabetic and I was starving by Sat. morning, but again, THERE WAS NO PLACE TO EAT!!!
I made it to the concert, and at EVERY concert I have gone to and I always stay at the closest hotel, people always go back to the hotel and gather in the lounge and talk and just enjoy the evening. THERE IS NO LOUNGE HERE!!!
The room itself was OK, but the bed was like CONCRETE!!! Just miserable. The doors are mounted on the wrong side so it was almost impossible for a wheelchair bound person to get in the door. I dropped my bags twice just trying to get in my room. This hotel IS NOT HANDICAPPED FRIENDLY AT ALL!!! THEY NEVER OFFERED ME ANY HELP WITH ANYTHING, NOT EVEN MY BAGS!!!!
They have wasted their money on a pool and fitness center that only a few would use, instead of having room service, lounge or restaurant that EVERYONE would use.
I paid the same amount for this room, that I would have paid for a 5 star hotel with ALL the amenities. Not only was it so bad, the manager was VERY RUDE and hung up on me when I called to see how to get their internet to work!!! NOT VERY GOOD PEOPLE SKILLS!!! They offered NOTHING to help me with any aspect of my stay. For this price, I expect at the very least, an on site eatery, or convenience store or lounge, a concierge, a BELLMAN and a covered awning to unload your vehicle.
Needless to say, I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN, AND WILL REVIEW THIS TO ALL THE TRAVEL COMPANIES AS IT IS JUST AN OPPORTUNISTIC PLACE, PLAYING ON PEOPLE FROM OUT OF TOWN ATTENDING FUNCTIONS AT THIS ARENA.
If you are going to charge this much, YOU HAVE TO GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING FOR THEIR MONEY!!!!

My wife and I came to colonial heights, on Sat. Apr. 27th for a friends wedding. We checked into room 320 and begin to get dressed. When we open the curtains there was bugs on the window ledge above the air conditioning unit. We called the front desk , they said they would send someone to check it out. After waiting a long period of time we saw the ladies cleaning some other rooms and ask if she would come clean the window ledge and she did right away. Later the maintenance man came, sprayed the window ledge with Raid and put a towel on the window ledge . We then went to the wedding. After returning from the wedding about midnight, we went to the room and saw bugs in the ceiling in the corner , and when we pulled the sheets back bugs was crawling on the sheets. My wife began to panic because of her fear of bugs and insects. I went to the front desk ask the attendant and the shift manager to come and see these bugs in our bed. They said they didn't have any more rooms vacant. After they called other hotels in the area no one had any vacancies . We both was very tired and sleepy from the activities and travel earlier that day. The manager said he would clean another room for us to stay there. He then moved us to room 100. And said he would give us a refund. This room had dirty sheets and comforter rolled up in the corner , a used band aid on the floor, and what look like mold over the bathroom sink. ( Dirty) . We was so upset and both sleepy because it was about 1am before he tried to fix things. My wife and I stayed at that Hampton Inn before a few times and never had any problems like this. We slept in our clothes because the bed had no linen and the night manger gave us sheets that was to small for the bed. We slept about 3 hours and got up and drove back home. This was the worst experience I ever had when traveling. We had to wash all our clothes we had, travel back home with very little sleep. We was very uncomfortable , and my wife fear of bugs , caused her to be very nervous. Cleanliness was unacceptable , management , was poor. And I would never stay at that Hampton inn again ever. Everything you can image made this a bad trip. Someone need to really make some changes. The bugs in the room and in the bed is a health violation and should be taken care of the proper way to prevent harm to other customers. I have a copy of my receipt stating my money was reimbursed because of bugs in the room / bed. I will also report this experience to corporate office.

Hampton Inn
403 E. Roslyn Rd.
Colonial Heights, Va. 23834

Gregg & Glacia Smith

My room cleaned timely manner. I was out of my for five hours and came back to find my room was not properly cleaned so I had in lobby until room was cleaned. This caused me inconvenience.

I book with a licence travel rep my reservation request a handicap accessible bathroom arrived on may 32019 around 1134 spoke before i arrive to Victoria staff desk clerk told her we were traveling on Amtrak train I was in a sleeping room because of handicap disability got to hotel was given a room by a young gentleman last night was told no room to meet my needs would be available until Sunday check in time I am hurting in lower back trying to climb up off the toilet on the floor had total knee replacement surgery knee never was able to fully healed this has been a nightmare my husband Robert Green use his chase credit card to pay in full for room I deserve a full refund he said I was not going to be charged for last night I am online now looking for a room to meet my needs this is awful my cousin is a senator for south Carolina I will be contacting him along with consumer department having to endure pull up the best way I can to get up in addition to the bed doest smell fresh worst pillows I have ever slept on my entire family comes here for years to this hotel I was here in December for a funeral I am not satisfied I will find today another hotel i will contact the better business bureau handicap means just that he ask the young man do I want a toilet chair how degraded this hotel supposed to have high standard i can be reach by email or 7862221594 thank u

It would not allow me to give 0 Stars. When I called the Customer Service Supervisor to discuss this policy she hung up on me. Very professional!
Trying to book a room at IUP College in Indiana,PA so that I can see my daughter graduate from grad school. Hampton Inn has two rooms left. I only need it for one night to see her graduate and then move her home.
Indiana is a small town and everything is booked.
HAMPTON INN WILL ONLY LET YOU BOOK IF YOU BOOK FOR TWO NIGHT. There reason because of the high demand. This is a crime that this company can take advantage of people and get away with it.
I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER HAMPTON INN AS LONG AS I LIVE. I WILL SLEEP OUTSIDE FIRST.
Plan to also post on Facebook so others know how you take advantage of people.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn-Birmingham Mountain Brook 4/30/2019. When we checked into our room there wss black hair in the tub and by the toilet. The halls were unclean and smelled musty. The next morning we wanted to eat breakfast. This area was not clean and the pillows on the benches were sticky and dirty. We just left to get breakfast at a place that was welcoming. Very disappointed in this faci6. We usually stay at Hampton Inns but when we tried to make a reservation at Hampton Inn we were sent to this location that they described as newly renovated and very nice. Very disappointed and may reconsider our future choices.

On May 1st, I reserved a room at Hampton Inn in Ashley, SC for one night. We left St Simons Island and planned a day visit in Charleston before going home to Ohio. We had spent a night at Hampton Inn in Rock Port, SC on our way to St. Simons the week before. We actually were ready to leave Charleston much sooner than anticipated and wanted to head home. I contacted Hampton Inn in Ashley to ask if we could transfer our reservation to Rock Hill to be closer to home the next morning and were told we could not do so. I’d appreciate an explanation as to why I was denied this request. When we travel, I always try to book our rooms at the Hampton, we’ve always been pleased with them. Denying this small request, in my opinion, is not very customer friendly. I’m very disappointed with this situation.

Margaret Shotts

I answered a survey from hotel about our stay. There was a reply about our stay and a promise of adding points back onto card because of unsatisfactory stay. We were told our points would be issued back to us in 5 days. We have not seen that happening. I’m writing to you now to see if you can remedy this situation. Thank you. Christine Doak

Our stay recently was April 26-30 2019 at your Jacksonville Beach Hotel. For the entire stay we did not have hot water only cold showers. It would start as warm but change over to cold soon after. I only had housekeeping show up one of the four days with one of those days being a knock at my door and handing me towels that was it. Our toilet kept clogging and when I opened the balcony door to step out a bar fell down from the door and hit me in the head. I complained everyday about what was going on and only on the final day did someone look into it. Extremely disappointed especially with what I had to pay per night for a room there. Will never go back and most certainly will give a review.

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Madison GA. There was an issue with our room so we filled out a survey. The general manager guaranteed a refund for this particular night. We stayed there on 2 separate occasions. The 2nd time there were no issues. However, she never issued the refund regardless of the 2 emails she sent saying she would. We would appreciate it if someone would intervene and handle the situation!Thanks-you!

My stay at Hampton Inn in Hillsboro, Tx did not meet expectations and ratings shown does not depict the truth. This property does not have suites with kitchenettes yet you have people staying there for several weeks cooking on hot plates. That's illegal. Odors filled the hall and my room of cooked food and burnt popcorn. I was told by staff member, to excuse the odor people cooking in their rooms. Pillows were flat, beds very uncomfortable. Pool did not have water. Staff member stated pool will not have water until after Labor Day. My husband and I spoke to staff members, managers and yet nothing was resolved. 100% Guaranteed Policy was not implemented and should be with a full reimbursement of my stay.
Please email me or call me.
Behernandez6091@gmail.com
956-648-2001
Benny Hernandez

Stolen wallet

Hampton Inn College Park, MD 20740 overcharged my VISA by $236.75 during my stay 3/30/19-4/2/19. I have made four attempts to speak with management to have my money refunded. Each time I spoke with a desk clerk, I was told that the Manager handles this. Each time the manager was unavailable. Though I left my contact information, the female manager nor the male manager called me back. I am frustrated and will seek legal action to get my money back. The desk clerk charged my account the full amount during my stay. I asked to split the bill half and half so they charged me again without removing the previous full amount. Two charges showed up on my VISA $236.75 and $118.37. One charge showed up on my roommates bill of $118.37. They've received double payment. I will not stay at another Hampton Inn. My confirmation #90281066 was on my receipt.
Call me when you have investigated and put the funds back. Angela Alford 804 218 0992 or email me angalf@comcast.net

The staff is pleasant and helpful and the rooms are clean, but the use of single use plastics is insane!
I have not seen such a blatant disregard for plastic use in years!
Recycling infrastructure and use of more sustainable cutlery at breakfast is a must if this hotel chain does not want to seem completely dated.

We tried to check in at 3:15 p m on 4/28/2019 room not ready; waited until 4:55 p m before room was ready. We have dealt with very slow elevator service because one was inoperable. Now today one was Supposed to work; doesn’t - had to walk 5 flights. My husband is disabled & cannot motivate steps. I must also mention these sofas are the worst I’ve ever experienced. I’ve stay d here for years. This year has been disappointing. Please get this place back on par! Oh, forgot to mention after I walked 5 flights, keys were being reprogrammed my room key wouldn’t work. Thankfully, someone was in room to let me in.

My husband and I have done extensive traveling and have stayed at the Hampton Inn the majority of the time. We are staying at the one on Jekyll Island and never have we seen such incompetent employees. It is dirty everywhere you turn from the elevators to the dining area to the coffee bar and our suite. This morning I went to get coffee - there was an empty half and half container and there coffee mate was gone. The cups were just about gone along with everything else and on top of that it needed a thorough scrubbing. The decorative objects haven’t seen a good washing in forever.
The floors in the elevators need moping - beverage spills, pool water you name it. Our room is another disaster they don’t even know enough to scour the sink and toilet each day - totally disgusting- they came in to make the bed which was a pretty sloppy job and I had to tell the girl what needed to be done. All I can say is I would hate to see their homes and WE WILL NOT RECOMMEND HAMPTON TO ANYONE!! We are here for a week and I am sorry we chose this facility . I think it is time someone did some checking on this place and get it in order before the Health Department closes it for you. By the way it appears that the shower has mold growing around the edges of the floor area inside the shower.

It would be my hope that this complaint gets into the hands of the right person and something is done about the mess you here. We have always had good experiences at Hampton but this isn’t one of them.

The breakfast area doesn’t seem to have an attendant on duty either. The food selections aren’t replenished. The juice machine runs out and is never refilled. I could go on and on but maybe you get my drift.

Sally DuBois
Mooresville, NC

we stayed at the Hampton in panama city beach, locked out 5-7 times. had fire , no discount , no sorry, no help. but staff always gets on says they helped everyone that night that stayed when the fire happened. but now every time I book a hotel I don't even look for a Hampton cause of this , the staff would not make it right. take away the fire what about getting locked out of our room so much. would hope corporate would step up and make it right.

This is the worst Hampton property we have ever stayed in. 1) mold in shower , 2) toilet not cleaned properly, 3) lock on balcony door does not work, 4) balcony has spider webs and or cobwebs all over ceiling area and did not get cleaned even though reported 5) Breakfast area food not maintained for food at 9:15 am. When told that there was no orange juice nobody fixed,, all fruit was gone 6) statues around coffee area have not been dusted in weeks, 7) have to tell room cleaning people how to clean. We are gold hhonor members and this is unlike ANY experience at a Hampton facility we have ever had. Floyd M DuBois

Well, my husband stayed at your hotel in Norfolk/Va from Nov 2017-April 2018 for work. While he was staying there the nice girl that served breakfast Elizabeth Vu and sleeping with him, in your hotel. Is that the kind of employee you hire? Ones the knowingly sleep with married men? She knew he was married because I met her on many different occasions.

Would not stay there again in Tannersville PA. Staff was not trained at all.

Went to check in Saturday 4-27. Booked directly with hotel. Tried to charge a different rate than what was sent to us in email. When asked to speak to the manager, he came to the desk, said "I don't have time to deal with this shit", changed the rate and walked a way without speaking directly to myself or my wife. I hope that this is not the kind of service that you promote from your managers because it is beyond ridiculous. If this is the kind of service that is promoted by your management, I will make sure that the company I work for takes their business elsewhere. I hope to hear from someone directly. My number is 586-214-1099.

The folks above us we're jumping off the bed running around the room ( sounded like a junvenile birthday party gone crazy and so I called the front desk to complain. I told them I needed my sleep we had my grandmother's funeral the next day and needed our rest. They said they would take care of it. An hour later we are still waiting for some peace. This was on the 28th of April at the Hampton inn in Danville Illinois in room 212. They have made are stay very stresseful in an already stressful time

I am trying to get my money back for the second night. We left early. The hotel was staff. Checked in 2 hours late missed our dinner reservations. There was drinking by the pool. We requested a cot wasn’t told did not have any very disappointed with the whole experience. Please let me know what you can do to refund my money since the Manager did nothing to help me. 908-642-3468. Karina

I was in contact with the hotel several times both before and after booking about the accommodations I needed for my disability, a room on the first floor close to an exit. I was told it wouldn’t be a problem. Upon arrival I was told that both rooms were on the second floor, at the opposite end from the elevator. The desk clerk said the only other option was one room on the first floor, far from an exit, and one room on the second by the stairs. I live local but booked the rooms for a bachelorette party. I ended up not even being able to stay at the hotel, had to rearrange everyone else’s plans because I couldn’t walk to the room.

We have no complaint at all. One of the best and most friendly places we have stayed. We will definitely stay at Hampton inn from now on. The rooms were excellent. We will recommend this to anyone. Keep up the good work

Natasha Boyd who is the General Manager at the Hampton Inn on 161 Ted Turner Drive in Atlanta Georgia, 30303 is the utmost rudest, the most unprofessional, and the most nastiest person I have ever encountered. How she received the job of a general manager really and truly beats me. She does not deserve it. I will never ever stay at this hotel ever again because of her. The way she speaks to people is absolutely disgusting and downgrading. I have never been so appalled in my life.

Hissing kitty, Really...
I stayed at a hotel of yours in De. I booked online and when I got there the room that they gave me was not the room I booked. I spoke to the GM and asked to be credited the difference. He said since I booked online there was no difference in price. I got a receipt when I checked out. It was 30.00 less than what I had paid. I am very upset with his rudeness and the bait and switch tactic of the hotel. Not that it matters to your company, but I will never stay at one of your hotels anywhere again.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Emporia on April 13, 2019, We had made reservations over the phone and had a very difficult time understanding the woman we where speaking to making her understand we belonged to the honors. When we arrived at our room, we found a dirty towel hanging in the bathroom and when my wife sat on the toilet it was loose. She also found the room was dusty in some places. When she called the front desk no one answered after about 8 rings. I went to speak to the front desk and couldn't get near it as it was very busy. We had to be back on the road and so we left with our bill and realize we didn't see any discount on the bill. We have never payed this much for a room in the eight years we have been staying there. We don't believe we will be continuing to stay at the Hampton again. The changes in the place are below standard of what they were. Very discouraged. Timothy and Sharon Haley. thaley3@stny.rr.com

My wife and I have used this property 2 to 3 times a year and have had to complain about cleanliness at each visit.
Last year we complained about poop all over the toilet plus other problems with the room.
We got one night free for this problem.
This vist march 22 and 23 we again found problems with the room such as blocked bath drain and sink draim as well as a dirty
window sill, dirty tv screem.
We will not be using this property again, but i must add that front desk stall were very sympatic and freindly.

Bernard and Denise Leduc 469 de Cannes st apt 302 Gatineau qc j8v 4e6
819-525-1181

my understanding is that after 30 days tax gets refunded and no tax after that
ive been staying at the hamton inn in monaca pa for just under 30 days
every sat ive been telling the desk person to extend another week
last night going on my 30th day I was asked how long I planned on stayin I repled weekly that every Saturday I extend
they informed me that no one extended me and that my room is booked for the next night
so my question is why none said anything sunday or Monday and booked my room before telling and giving me no notice that my room was booked
very in satisfied EVERY front desk person and room cleaning person knows me by face if not by name
so now I will find out how good your 100% satisfaction program works
waiting to hear a reply

I booked a King Suite onlinewhen arrived your hotel in Laurel De, I was given different room. I complained to the person on the desk she calledGM Fontaine Nichols. He told me that the rugs are being replaced in the hotel and that was the only room that was available. I told him I was upset but would like a credit for the difference of 139.00 and 109.00 He replied that I didnt book on your website and the cost was the same. I am extremely upset this sounds like a bait and switch to me.
I have both receipts if you would like to see them. I hope to hear from you on this matter.

I stayed at the hampton on 4/19/19 in carroliton ky. It was about 1 am in the morning. The room had chewed gum stuck to the phone, the stand between the bed would not stay closed. In the morning i went in to bathroom to take a shower but I was unable to because the shower knob fell off into my hands, was unable to turn water on. If it was not so late and pouring down rain I would have left this facility. In the morning when we were leaving I told the clerk and her reply was, were in the process of remodeling, no sorry even. Is it your practice to put customers in rooms that are in the process of being remodeled? You call your self a four star hotel, shame on you!!!

Tag on door says "do not disturb" on both sides, so my room was never cleaned. (2 days out of the 3 I stayed.) I told a cleaning person I did not need a room change that first night, but I expected it to be cleaned after that. The shower glass looks like it has never been cleaned as do the shower tracks. The floor of the shower was not clean. I found a hair on the sheet the first night when pulling the coverlet back and I mentioned this to the front desk as well as my disappointment with your "retro style" decor. Looks like you've "dumbed down." The window in the room was not clean. Due to allergies I had to use the kleenex ,but few were in it.
Desk people okay, I guess. This was in Rexburg, ID. 18, 19th and 20th of April, 2019.
I have previously stayed in a Hampton in Utah and was very pleased. Perhaps there are two different Hamptons??
Dori Harston.
1116 NW Whitman St
Camas, WA

Called hampton inn in Greenville,SC on April 23 2019 to make a reservation. On the phone for over an hour. L kept changing price info and availability info. She was not courteous and put my wife on hold numerous times. We decided not to use hampton inns again and are choosing another venue.

My family stayed at the Boone, NC Hampton Inn from 1-7-2019 thru 1-10-19 in a handicap room with our daughter who has to use a wheelchair. The night time temperatures were around 13 degrees. We could not get our room warm at all. Finally, we discovered there was a large opening to the outdoors under the heating and cooling unit. Housekeeping said that this problem had been discovered in other rooms over the portico. I took pictures showing that we had to stuff comforters around the unit to stop the airflow from outside. At check out time we were led to believe the room would be comped, even though the card was charged. Actually, the hotel was perfect in every other way. One major problem also was that even though it is a handicap room, the BEDS are to high for wheelchair transfer. I would have followed up at the front desk at checkout had we not been assured it would be taken care. I cant get the image to upload, but i can send it via separate email. Sorry about the time frame, however, you can imagine how busy we are. I can be reached at 352-538-0067 or at email cremationsonly@gmail.com. Our confirmation # is 4088068

Wayne Selph

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn located at 8353 Georgia St Merrillville, Indiana on April 9, 2019, checking out on April 10th. The clerk evidently misunderstood my name and room number as I checked out and checked out a different person and charged my credit card $181.71 rather than the correct rate of $129.28. When I pointed this out to the young lady, she apologized and presented me with the correct receipt. The PROBLEM was that she left the original incorrect charge of $181.71 on my credit card.

I called the Hampton Inn on April 19, 2019 and spoke to the manager, Kevin Badten, explaining the situation. He promised to look into the matter.
When I followed up with Kevin on Monday, April 22nd, he obviously had not only not looked into the issue, he indicated that there was little or nothing that he could do to resolve the issue. (And he had obviously not taken the time to speak to the clerk who made the original mistake)

I have attached both the original printed receipt and my incorrectly charged credit card. I would like a credit issued for the difference, please.

We recently stayed 1 night (Thursday 4/18/19) at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Frederick, MD 21702 @ 1565 Opossumtown Pike. The purpose of the trip was to visit Washington D.C. on Friday. We woke up Friday morning and my husband checked his account and the hotel not only charged for the room but there was a $500 hold placed on his account also. We were not TOLD or informed anyway of this charge. We were very upset and went to check out that morning and try to find out what was going on. The general manager there (Irfan Mian) stated that it was not his hotel that made this charge/hold and that we needed to contact the Hampton inn up the street? Which made no sense at all because we stayed here and gave out credit card information to this hotel only. We asked if this was a common practice and he stated he never heard of anything like and it has NEVER happened before. The whole time we are trying to figure out how we are going to get through the day with NO MONEY(since they held the entire amount of the card limit!! ). The manager insisted that he had no idea of what was going on. Come to find out... when we called our bank on Monday that it WAS in fact the Hampton Inn & Suites @ Opossumtown Pike. This manager flat out LIED to us about this charge. If this is a common practice with your hotels , the customers need to be informed and KNOW about this beforehand as our whole weekend was messed up as we had no money to spend.
I called the general manager twice and left message requesting return call. Did not received a call. I then called the operator and that person said he would give my number to the manager and make sure he called and I still received no call.
I've gotten no call, no apology, no explanation... and am very upset with the way this was handled.
If you charge $500 on a credit card along with a $129 room charge your customers deserve to know that you are doing this. If we would have known that your 'unspoken' policy or common practice would have ruined our entire weekend we would have never stayed there.
Sincerely, Selena Oteri 484-888-0333

I recently made a reservation at the Hampton Inn in Lebanon, TN. My reservation was through a third party ( Hotels.com), BUT PLEASE DON'T DISREGARD. I contacted Hotels.com to cancel my reservation. I was told I was too late with the cancellation and that I would be charged for the first night of a two night stay. I agreed. I understood.
I have now been charged TWICE on my credit card! by the Hampton Inn.
After several online chats with Hotels.com and a few phone calls to the Hampton Inn in Lebanon, TN, this problem is still not resolved. I did not pay Hotels.com. I selected pay at the Hotel. It is the Hampton Inn that has charged me twice on the card.
I do have screen shots of my chats with Hotels.com. I will attach pieces of the chat with my original confirmation number and where the rep states that I should have only been charged for one night.
I do not know who to believe. I have never been able to speak with the "manager" at the hotel. I have only spoken to Lucinda. Each party is blaming the other as to why I was charged twice. I cannot believe that the "manager" in Lebanon would treat a customer this way. my family and I have stayed in Hampton Inns all over the U.S. and are usually treated with kindness and respect.

My complaint has to do with the billing. I was charged 260.27 and 296.30 for my 2 night stay when I checked in on 4/19/19 than when I checked out I have another charge of 556.57 which is pending to come out of my bank account. I called but I really didn't like the answer I got because I now do not have any money for food ,gasoline , my water bill and my car insurance now is going to be paid late. Also I have an electric bill that comes out automatically which is going to bounce and cost me a 36 dollar check fee. We have been staying at Hampton Inns now for about 3 years. This is the first time this has ever happened and I need my money back sooner than later. Something for my inconvenience would go along way to help keep me as a customer. I also booked a room for 3 day labor day weekend at the same Hampton Inn. Thank you

Hello

I do not gave a complaint of the usual nature as we love Hampton Hotels.
What we would like to see is that Hampton Inns use a industrial dishwasher instead of putting all the plastic cutlery into the garbage. It is so bad for the environment and if you use metal cutlery it can get washed and reused.

My daughter and I checked in 4/13 found a rip in each comforter. We notified Bee at the front desk. My daughter showered and found a bug on a towel. Using two towels.
She pulled back the sheets on her bed only to find another bug. I notified the front desk, this time Oscar.
Oscar let us know that the hotel was full and there was nothing that could be done. He said he had tried to contact the manager. There was not offer to book another hotel. My daughter (in tears) and I grabbed our bags drove away. We began laughing until it was not funny.
We were in town to see my eldest High School daughter’s bike race at the Sea Otter Classic. One option was to drive into the event in the middle of the night; potentially waking hundreds of professional and elite athletes.
My husband texted at about 12:30am in disbelief and feeling horrible for our experience. He told us to come to the race area campsite as there was truly no other option. We literally drove in with fog lights (now 1:45am), proceeded to try and sleep in our car until sunrise. We watched my daughter race and drove the 6 hour drive home.
Horrified I had not heard from the hotel, I called at 1:12pm on Sunday, April 14 and spoke with Gary the hotel Manager. He said I was on his list of things to do, but he had been very busy with other guests. He would call me back.
I have yet to hear from Gary. I am writing this on Wednesday evening April 17th. I understand you must be very busy, but I look forward to hearing from you Gary soon.

While checking out 4/17/19 from Hampton Inn-Louisville I-65@ Brooks Rd. in Kentucky I was treated extremely rudely by the desk attendant. I asked the attendant if she could verify that my reservation and stay was per the double Hilton Honors points promotion. She responded "I have no idea". I asked if she could ask the manager or call Hilton Honors. She became agitated and said loudly "I don't know nuthin about what you are talking about. You can call them yourself". The attendant's name was Shawn; she refused to give me her last name. I frequently stay at Hampton Inns - the night of 4/15 I stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-475 GA, (where the desk attendant promptly confirmed the double points promotion for my stay), I have a 2 night reservation, 5/3&4, at Hampton Inn DuBois, PA, and a 12/21 reservation at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South. I am willing to pay a little more at Hampton Inn than at CHOICE motels in part because of the courteous and helpful desk staff at Hampton. This was decidedly NOT the case on 4/17 at Hampton Inn-Louisville I-65.

I ordered two rooms and payment plus incidentals were deducted. I went to hotel early to get keys and card was declined. I couldn’t pay again in the card because limit was reached. They stated that no charges were used. I opened my checking to show the deduction hold. I had to cancel with people two hours away coming. I always only had the card used to hold because many people pay with different methods. Never to take and then ask for double the amount with cash to keep room. Emma Perry

I write to them about their property in Fort Myers and haven’t heard anything from them. I enclosed photos of how dirty the bathroom was. Very disappointing for a company so big not to take care of their customers

Stood at the Hampton Inn - McCormick place in Chicago from Tuesday, 4/9/19 thru Tuesday 4/16/19. I used the valet service and did not move my car at all from check in to check out. I left 3am in the morning on Tuesday 4/16/19 and didn't realize my driver side front door had been scratched. The car is brand new with only 1k miles on it.

My wife attempted to contact both hotel staff and valet company and the valet company was absolutely rude to her and even taunted saying to go ahead and sue us.

At a minimum I expect to be credited for the valet service $360 in total for my stay.

Hampton Marina Hotel: We stayed overnight last night & this morning around 10am they said there was a fire in the building and we need to evacuate and not to use the elevators. So we carried our suitcases & walked down 9 flights of stairs through the emergency exit. While I am recovering from a hurt knee and frightening my family only to find out it was just a test which was not stated in the emergency announcement.

My cell:janrbohls@gmail.com.
Reserv: 93725551 special instructions: no bleach on towels or sheets. No chemicals in room. Towels reek of bleach. I am now red from contact w bleach on towel. I am extremely sensitive to bleach. Complaints to HI, Hilton fall on deaf ears for my complaints concerning my sensitivity to bleach. I hope I will not be sleeping in the lobby again.

I recently made a reservation 93007388 and 96678140, I meant to make the reservation at Hampton Inn, Petersburg/Hopewell Va, When I arrived they informed me that I was at the wrong location and the desk clerk called the other Hampton Inn and they would not let me cancel the reservation without paying for the room. I was upset by this and decided to stay in a non Hampton Inn Hotel.
I am a recent Hilton honors member 608285677 but have stayed in many Hampton Inn. My wife Jenny Powers-Mcclellan or Jenny Powers cell phone 615-403-8896 is a Hilton Honors member and until recently was a Diamond Member.
I have disputed this charge on my credit card and don't expect to pay. If by some chance I am forced to pay for this cancellation I can guarantee you that we will never again stay at a Hampton Inn.
I expect to hear from you soon.
Harold F. McClellan
dijonblue3893@gmail.com
276-206-8192

This complaint isn't directly regarded to the Hampton Inn in Destin, Fla. This has to do with the new FBO at Destin Airport price gouging. In the past one would see close to a hundred aircraft parked in Destin ranging from two seat up to eight passenger jets. There used to be so many they sometimes had to park on the grass! With this new FBO Destins tarmac is now void of aircraft!!. The reason being was previous operators would wave the cost of parking if you purchased ten to twenty gallons of fuel. Now aircraft are being charged anywhere from $35 to close to $300 just for dropping off passengers that doesn't include their new per day price gouging policies! Flying clubs from all over the southern states that would over night there are now avoiding Destin and the hotels. Golfers and business conferences are avoiding Destin..on and on. Just read the numerous complaints on aviation Foreflight!! For Destin to get back all the business hotels and restaurants are loosing, I suggest contacting Destin's airport municipality and complaining or suggesting the town build a free municipal parking area around the new control tower. If you wish to talk further I can be reached at #404-545-4641. If the town refuse to budge I would ask for reduction in property taxes to cover any lost business. Deborah Raymond owner of two seat aircraft GLS-2S N16CD.

A Nazi named James Mark Kirkland works here; avoid like the plague

I needed to make a reservation for a meeting in Albuquerque, NM, 4/8-9/2019. So I phoned your toll free number to make a reservation and it was a totally useless experience. I cannot even remember the gibberish I experienced, so I made a reservation at the Drury Inn next to the Hampton, that was easy and no problems. So when I arrived in Albuquerque I stopped at the Hampton to enquirer what the rate was for staying at the Hampton there, and mentioned my experience about trying to make a reservation by phone. The Front Office Manager proceeded to tell me that he could not tell me what the nightly rate was unless I made a reservation, I told him that I had tried, he told me if I did not have a reservation there was nothing that he could do and that I should have made a reservation earlier as they were booked. I told him, fine, I was just inquiring why I had trouble making a reservation and that perhaps next time I should call the hotel directly. He told me that if I did not like the service that I should leave and never stay at a Hampton again. I told him he was being ridiculous and rude and that I was just trying to understand why Hampton was not interested in my business...and also that many of the people I work with stay at this hotel. I work for New Mexico State University. He got very agitated and told me to leave. I told him I would contact corporate and let them know what had happened...so he gave me his card so I could let you know his name. His name is: Charles J. Bergevin III. I am not planning on staying at any Hampton's in the future and I will tell my friends how I was treated as well. I had excellent service with Drury Inn's, I will stay there in the future.

My husband and I stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Myers Beach-Sanibel Gateway for two nights on 4-4-2019 to 4-6-2019
Your front desk employees were very friendly, on the other hand your rooms need a better supervisor for cleanliness.
Our bathroom had so much dust and even after i wrote on the vanity shelve "Hi" the next day it was still there.The bathtub was dirty both days and the floors even worse. On the side of our bed I found someones retainers and hair tie.Things like that should not be happening in a hotel like yours. I will try and post some pictures for you to see. If I wanted to stay at a dump and pay $50 a night, it would be understandable if it was not clean! We are Hilton Honor members and expect better quality hotels. Following night we stayed at Double tree, Tampa airport. Overall a good hotel. My husband worked in the travel industry for 45 years. The noise at night was the worst we have ever experienced. We understand the location didn't help (next to an expressway). Suggestion: install more soundproof windows. I would not recommend this hotel until you correct the issue.
Would love to send you a few more picks to see how wonderful they clean. Even have a pick of the person that cleaned the room.

Litsa Carenback

I had a reservation Dec 29-31 2018 at Hampton inn Camp springs in MD. I unfortunately had to cancel due to my mother unexpectedly passing away on Christmas. I understood that it was non refundable but assumed it being an unforeseen circumstances there would be an exclusion and maybe get a credit. But not one of the employees there would return my phone call. I left several messages. The only person I spoke to was a front desk and he said because I booked through booking.com that it was on them and never heard anything after. I have never experienced something like this with Hampton Inn and I am very disheartened that a family friendly company would be that heartless. Everyone keeps blaming everyone else. I am disappointed with your company. Not even a call back.

I booked through Priceline.com for a room on 4/13/2019 . I live 2 hours away from this hotel and periodically book at this hotel to meet my sister. We enjoy this hotel especially the pool area. Upon arrive, they could not find my reservation even though I presented my paid in full itinerary . We were left sitting in the waiting area and at times out in the foyer sitting on a luggage rack talking to Priceline trying to find out what went wrong. Priceline confirmed I paid in full but the reservation was not in the system. By the time all was said and done, 2 hrs went by. On the phone with Priceline for 57 minutes on hold waiting for a supervisor. They were very rude and offered a 5 % discount on my next stay. What an insult. My sister and I ended up only having 30 minutes to swim. I would like to add that the 2 young ladies working the service desk were very kind, and went above and beyond and were very understanding and sympathetic to what was going on. Please reconsider not allowing Priceline to represent the Hampton Inn in the future. Because of the young ladies at the desk, I will book at your facility in the future. The enjoyable evening I planned for my sisters birthday was bitter sweet. I gave the rating a 4 because of the clerks kind attitude

I stayed at the Hampton Inn located in Houston Texas 707 North Sam Houston Parkway on Sat April 13,2019 in room 307. I left my IPOD,& watch charger in a zip lock bag inside the Folding couch. I called several times and was giving the run around and finally told that someone was now checked into the room. I know 100 PERCENT I left my IPOD and watch charger in the couch and one of Your Employees have found and taken my IPOD and charger. This IPOD is very sentimental in the fact I have ran 10 Marathons and it was given to me by my Grandmother. Each Employee who answered the phone kept giving me the excuse we will have someone go check the room and get right back to you. They all lied,and I had to continue to call back more than 5 times before they finally told me someone just check into the room.

Please assist me with this matter and You can contact me thru email or phone.
John Williams
210-394-8930

On March 23, 2019 I was a guest at the Hampton Inn located @ 1718 Cockrell Hill location in dallas, Tx. It was about 3pm I was leaving the hotel to go to a family function. I was dressed and prepared to go and have a great time. As I stepped on to the elevator there was a young lady polishing the wood grain walls of the elevator which made the floor slippery as ice from the polishing wax. As I stepped on to the elevator I slipped and fell and hurt my knee. I went straight to the front desk and was told I needed to talk to Brandon the manager who was not on duty. Sunday morning when I came down to check out, again I asked if I could leave a report, a written report about the incident. The young lady was very nice and allowed me to do so. Today April 15th I am still waiting from a call or a return call from anyone representing Hampton Inn. My husband loves the Hampton Inn for their breakfast and we are preparing to take vacation, and he wants the Hampton Inn, however the service has been less than accepatable. I would appreciate hearing from someone.

My complaint has nothing to do with your service, it was wonderful. I had gotten my daughter in law a gift certificate just for a night away, relax sleep in,she has an autisic child who never stops, so I was trying to give her a break. Sadly after staying up late talking and having a few glasses of wine we were awoken approximately 4:30 am with extremely loud music, she did go to the desk about 5:30 am and reported it and the staff took care of It right away. Well that was the end of the good night sleep for all of us,that’s what I was upset about. We were at the Geneseo ny Hampton inn on Saturday night 4/13.

In March of this year the Foundation I am treasurer of, Tredyffrin & Easttown Care, supported a homeless individual (Kim VanWyk) in our area by paying for part of her hotel bill at the Hampton Inn in Exton, PA (4 North Pottstown Pike, Exton, PA 19341). I personally called the hotel and gave our credit card number and gave them a limit of $1,000. We knew that others were also helping her. On March 12, we reached our limit of $997.25. When I reconciled our bank statement for March I noticed the $997.25 as well as a charge and return of $686.63. Apparently, someone accidentally charged our card and corrected their mistake. The problem comes with 2 other charges on 3/22 $81.74 and 3/25 $98.09 for a total of $179.83. I called the hotel and spoke to Victory Holiday the Operations Manager. First, he was very nasty and couldn't have cared less that there was a problem. He just kept repeating that there was nothing he could do until he had another form of payment. He repeated this at least 4 times and then suggested that we go to the woman we were helping (she was sleeping in her car with her mother) where was she going to get the money.

Our Foundation is very disappointed in your hotel and the Operations Manager. We are very tempted to post a poor review on Trip advisor.

Booked a block for the soccer team a month in advance and the pool wasn’t closed the day we arrived,Friday 4/12 and then the following day, Saturday 4/13 they closed the pool all weekend to replace the lights. No lights are needed to swim during the day and I haven’t seen anyone work on the lights. This ruined the whole weekend for the kids not allowing the kids to swim when they were looking forward to the pool on our stay.

Hello, My Husband recently suffered a heart attack on March 6th, and after he had healed, we decided that we needed a relaxing getaway. I called the Hampton Inn at 4755 Wilson Ave. S.W., Grandville, MI. and asked for a very quiet room. A young woman with a foreign accent helped me on the phone. My Con.# 97528084 was for April 10th and 11th and checking out on the 12th. We planned to rest, visit some friends and shop around a little. When we got to our room #407 we noticed a loud compressor noise over the toilet in the bathroom and thought maybe it would shut off in a while. It did not and ran all night and was so loud that it kept us both awake in bed! My husband Todd decided that something was wrong or broken and we needed to tell the front desk. We told them as we went out after breakfast and the girl with long curly hair said they would check it out or move us to another room. When we came back to the Hotel before dinner we were told that they had a different room for us and wanted us to move into #430. We went to the room but could still hear the loud compressor noise and decided it wasn't worth changing rooms and moving all our things. Our room didn't receive any room service and we needed clean towels also. My husband Todd needed to rest and was in the room, when suddenly between 5:00 and 6:00 P.M. there was a electrical power outage. I was out shopping and returned back to the Hotel, asked the people at the desk for clean towels, (they did not offer to bring them up to the fourth floor) and hiked all the way up with towels and packages.The elevator didn't work either. We sat in the dark, in the room, with no T.V. or lights for a couple hours, but the compressor ran non stop! I called down to the front desk and asked if they knew when the power might come back on? They said maybe by 11:00 P.M.??? I explained that my husband had to use a C-Pap machine and we needed electricity or he could not go to bed. I asked if they could call another Hampton Inn in the area for us, that we could move too? We were told no, they would not do that. There was nothing they would do but we could find our own Hotel. I called the Spring Hill Suites on 4274 Parkway Place, Grandville and explained our problem to the woman at the front desk. She told us the Hotels were owned by the same person and that she would help us, we could grab our bags and come right over. She was so helpful and accommodating. The best part was the room had electricity and was completely quiet! As we checked out of the Hampton, I asked if I would get a discount because we never got room service and they said no and had a rude attitude. We left there, frustrated, unrested and vowed to never go there again. We did however, have one night of rest at the quiet room in the Spring Hill Suite. We ended up paying full price for our miserable night at the Hampton. We have stayed at other Hampton Inns before and were never treated like this. I am sure other people will complain about the noise on the 4th floor. This was a very unpleasant experience for both of us. Feel free to chat with me about this. Sincerely, Tara Gould (989)550-8595

Called the hotel to modify my reservation spoke to a representative at the front desk who excepted the change, I was told I was all set with the reservation been modified. Checked into the hotel was not informed at time of check-in that I would be charged for cancellation fee. No one from the hotel advised me they were going to charge cancellation. Stayed two nights was charge for three general manager extremely rude his name is Anthony. Never have I had an experience like this at a Hampton Inn or Hilton property

I was charged 282.17 in February and this reservations was cancelled, I want my money back!!

No one helping me resolve the issue of my missing items and Hampton Inn Conyers not taking any ownership od what happened.

i am a hilton honors member. I booked a week long stay at Hampton Inn Cumberland Mall, Vinings area of Atlanta. I usually love this place. I am a loyal customer (please check my history). The hotel was under construction. I was not told this when booking my reservation. I arrived late on a Friday night and I was out all day Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, the construction started again. They were working right on top of my room and outside my window. I could do no work. I asked to trasfer. The best the general manager, Timothy could offer was a La Quinta. I booked at this hotel for the convience, given I did not have a car with me. I tried to get past the noise. I asked to switch rooms. The forth floor was supposedly complete. The manager said there was no reason to move me because they were working all over and he couldnt promise there wouldnt be noise somewhere else. He told me that if i was being accomodating that I should leave. Again, I wanted the convience of this hotel and what I thought was quality. The fourth floor was finished. That is where the laundry room is located. I needed to wash clothes because I was there for over a week. NOPE! The laundry room wasnt running and I was given a map to a local laudry mat. Then I come back and there are workers in my shower and a mess.

My wife and I were guest of your hotel the weekend of March 30th at your Greensboro location at 3033 West Gate City Blvd. We checked in that Saturday afternoon and the room was in great shape (as always with Hampton) except for the fact the Air Conditioning Unit in the room was making a terrible noise. We went down to the front desk and notified the two young ladies at the front desk. I believe it was a Ms. Monroe and a young lady whose name started with an A??..We had to leave to go the the Basketball game (the Final Sixteen Tournaments) but they said they would get someone to check it out. Ms. Monroe took my cell phone number and said someone would give me a call with the status however no one ever called us. After the Basketball Game we went out to dinner and it was late when we got back to the Hotel. When we came in the lobby the young man on duty at that time (I believe his name was Malcolm). He was at the front desk. I questioned him about the Air Conditioning Unit problem however he said he did not know anything about it. When we got in the room the Air Condtioner was still making a terrible noise. We thought maybe we would be ok however with the noise it did not provide a restful night. The next morning upon check out I mentioned it to the young lady at the front desk however no one offered to make any type adjustment.....We have been a Hilton Honors Member for many years and have always been taken care of over the years except for 2 occasions and this was one of them. We use Hampton Inn always when travelling when one is available. I hate to bring this to your attention but this was very disappointing.
**Please see attached letter I sent to the General Manager (Casandra Gonzalez) on March 31st and I never received a response from this letter either...
Larry R. Scott Hilton Honors #250355644 Folio #199291

My fiance and I stayed at one of your locations in Martinsburg WV and I must say I was very disturbed on how I saw the General Manager treat one of the staff. I thought bullying only happened in children. I heard her calling the older lady Bones and making fun of her with other employees. I later asked her if she was ok and with tears in her eyes she said yes. I can't believe that someone like this would be allowed to manage anyone. Definitely won't support this place again.

The air conditioner was loud and did not adequately cool the room. There was not enough parking. We had to park on the street and our vehicle had to be moved by 10:00 am or it would be towed. We had to listen to a barge and train every day and night. But worse was the staff two of whom charged us three times for the room. This was inconvenient as my wife had to go to our bank to file dispute forms on nearly $1600.00 in charges. It was the first of the month and it was holding funds needed to pay bills. We have stayed at many Hampton Inns and have a Hilton Rewards membership. We have always been completely satisfied and are not ones to complain. But our recent visit was unpleasant. I Talked to the staff several times on the phone and each time I was charged again for my stay.

This is NOT a complain, but a COMPLIMENT! The Hampton Inn in Gloucester Virginia is the absolute BEST! The people working there are so friendly. They treat you like family. My mom comes from a California and will ONLY STAY HERE!! Please recognize this location and the employees! They deserve it!

We stay at Hampton Inn in OC Md. Last Friday and Saturday. Got to find out the next morning Ours room actually have lots of ants.
I complaint to the front desk and I was told its normal this time of year. In my opinion I dont give shit if it normal or not they should not No wander that night I can't sleep I feel like something crawling on the bed.and I didn't find out the next morning that it was ANTS!!!

I was staying in room 411 at The Hampton Inn in Philadelphia on March 29th - April 1st. The early morning of March 30, which was about 12:15 AM, I was awakened to the sound of pounding on my door. Soon, I could hear the automatic key unlock the door, and then the door began to open! I called out, “Excuse me!” and a male voice said, “Oh, I’m sorry mam. I was leaving your bill.”
At that point he closed the door and I was wide awake trying to figure out what happened and feeling vulnerable.

A group of friends my boyfriend and myself got a hotel room on this day in kirksville Missouri. We checked in and our friends left to go get drinks so it was only my boyfriend and I in the room. When they came back with drinks we drank a bit and then we all decided to do something else even though we just got the room, so we checked out shortly thereafter. The room wasn’t expensive so it wasn’t a big deal to us, as we all walked out police approached us and we were accused of PROSTITUTION!!! We are all absolutely livid and will NEVER stay at this specific location again. They have lost all 5 of our business and the word will spread as this is a small area. Very bad move for whoever made that call. People get hotels for hangouts all the time, this accusation was absolutely ludicrous and they need reprimanded.

Hello my name is Florence Knight and i am an Event Planner. I have been given task to plan a Family Reunion for August 1-4, 2019. The family chose to stay at the Hampton Inn McDonough, 250 Avalon Ct., McDonough, GA 30253. I have spoken with the manager Shakila Hall on numerous occasions to no avail. She has repeatedly gotten the information wrong. Promised to send information out the same day and I received it a week later only after calling non-stop. After finally receiving the information it was still wrong. I have emailed, texted, and spoken to her over the telephone.

I have stayed with Hilton brands all over the country and this is a great disappointment. Being a Hilton reward member I have never experienced such non professionalism especially in booking several rooms for a span of days which are guaranteed money for the hotel.

i originally went through Group Reservations to book the rooms and Ms. Hall said she did not recognize the code or would not honor it though I gave her all the information. After her declining group reservations I still chose to do business and she cannot be bothered to return the correct information and book the rooms.

I was quoted $109, yet she writes the contract for $119. Please HELP! Is this your representation of your brand.

Florence Knight

Good afternoon. I stayed at Hampton Inn Old Town Alexandria the other weekend. I am a Marine reservist and was there on orders for drill. This being the case, no Marines should be giving their personal card information as the card information we provide for the hotel is given from someone else in the unit and it's with authorized money for billeting from the government. On Saturday night I bought a snack from the lobby and didn't think twice, however I just checked my bank account and was surprised to find $90 was taken from my account as a hold. It was not explained to me that that would happen at all when I purchased a snack. It was unauthorized by me. I called the hotel a minute ago and the lady who answered told me it was an "incidental damage fee" in case we damaged the room. I told her our card information should not be on file and she said "we take everyone's card." I told her that no, you don't, as no one else in my unit gave their card info because we shouldn't have to. All she said, rudely, was "Okay." I don't know about you but that doesn't seem like great customer service. We have been having issues with this lately and the Hampton's we stay at do not seem to understand this. I understand that it will be refunded to me but it shouldn't have been taken in the first place. I'm very upset that the money was taken from my account without my authority and with the customer service I received from Hampton Inn Old Town Alexendria.

I already submitted one today. But forgot to add. My complain is about our bed was a full size not big enough for grown adults. And to make it worst a table in wall by bed had very sharp corners. I hit my head twice on it . Management not friendly that is a bad trait to have in a hotel. Plymouth meeting area. I really think you should check into this. We travel a lot never ever had any problems with marriotts. Your hotel is a disgrace

We were at chem rd in Plymouth meeting. Had room two nights. Bed was not a queen smaller. We tried to change rooms were very rude. Hotel mgr black woman not friendly very poor people skills. We did not slerp at all. I am shocked at how they treated us. Never had any problems in any other hotels. These people need fired. Ruined our weekend. Obe man told us we could get other room next two women said no. They were the very rude. Obe heavy woman one mgr.

Last night, we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Lumberton, North Carolina. Initially, everything was very nice - no issues. We stayed in room 201, our son and his financee', baby, stayed at 204. No issues. Very nice. We left approx. 6:30 am. Saturday, 4/6. I helped my son pack early Saturday. Late afternoon 4/6, we received a message from Kimberly in Lumberton, NC, stating that someone had been smoking in room 201 and that we were charged $150.00. We returned the call, spoke with Manager Dan, who gave us no other information other than the room smelled smoky. My wife spoke with him and suggested that he speak with staff as this is absurd. We do not smoke - never have - neither does our son (who happens to be highly allergic to any smoke and has been for years) - which is why we always ask for non-smoking. Dan stated that he did not want to accuse staff (but it's ok to accuse guests?). My son's fiancée called Dan and asked him who said this and what was the reason, Dan didn't know, said he would speak with staff and call back (he never called her back). Later, she (Kori) called Dan back and he said that the staff member smelled smoke?? Kori wanted to know what time the room was cleaned and what time the smoke was smelled as we left early a.m. We are very upset about this as I have stayed at Hampton Inn's before when I travel with co-workers and with various family members - NEVER A PROBLEM. When my wife called back Dan to get more information and again to say he should check with staff as this is really crazy -- he just continued to state "I'm not going to accuse my staff". It's ok to accuse guests of anything without any proof? Seems like a very poor way to do business.

I am requesting that you remove the $150.00 charge from our bill as this is unwarranted and unfair. I was in my son's room in a.m. helping him pack and there was no smell of smoke anywhere - HE HAS LIVED IN THE APARTMENT ATTACHED TO OUR HOME FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND WE ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH HIM, HIS FIANCEE AND THEIR BABY - NOONE SMOKES ANYTHING!!!!!! We feel this is a setup from someone who was smoking in that room and blamed it on the guests. We would appreciate your checking into this as soon as possible. Manager Dan does not want to check into anything - he just prefers to blame the guest. WE HAVE TRAVELLED WITH OUR SON AND HIS FIANCEE, BABY, MANY TIMES IN MANY HOTELS/MOTELS AND THERE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN AN ISSUE. NOT ONCE. WE ARE INSULTED AND APPALLED BY THIS SITUATION.

Please check into this as soon as possible and remove this unfair charge, which we feel is a type of scam.

Dan Gaudreau

I would like someone from corporate office to contact me as soon as possible regarding the Hampton Inn on 35 North and Rittiman Road in San Antonio Texas. I rented a non-smoking room because that's all that was available and I can ensure you that no one smoked inside of that motel room and I'm being charged $250 I am highly upset my husband and I own a business and we frequently visit this Hampton Inn with never had any issues until now and like I said we travel for business I am needing somebody to credit the $250 back to my card as soon as possible because like I said there was no smoking in that room and according to the housekeeper on duty.. evidently your housekeeping manager said the room did smell like smoke and I don't understand that's not possible I'm not going to lie to you I did have my elderly brother with me and he is a heavy smoker so I could understand if maybe the room smelled like smoke because of our clothing and our luggage but I can assure you that smell was off of our clothes and Luggage he went outside and smoked you can review your cameras to verify I am highly upset with the service that I received. That was a young black woman on duty at the time and I think you need to send her for some refresher courses in customer service because she absolutely had none and she was rude .when I walked in to your lobby I waited approximately 5 minutes she never acknowledged me I had to actually yell out is anybody working here for her to come and help. And like I said my husband and myself due rent at this location quite frequently but after this incident I don't think I'm going to be back due to the fact I'm being charged $250 for a room that was not smoked in at all. I'm not very pleased with your customer service after I pay for my room I asked the young lady to send my receipt up to my room since I had to go register my brother for the hospital he was having surgery the next morning she was completely rude and said they did not do that anymore... I rented room number 308 at 2:46 p.m. on March 28th 2019 I did not return to my room until maybe 9 p.m. we showered and we went to bed so I don't understand how housekeeping seems to think the room smelled like smoke I'd love for you to review your cameras to see how many times my brother went outside to smoke also I failed to mention that the AC did not work I put it on 68 degrees and it eventually came on but the room never did cool down. I would greatly appreciate a return phone call from someone at corporate my phone number is 361-726-8872 my name is Barbara Gable please return my phone call at your earliest convenience I greatly appreciate it thank you so that we may resolve this issue because I really do enjoy staying at your Hilton there but I'm not sure if I'll ever return after the service I received and especially being billed $250 for nothing I feel like they're robbing me I'm highly upset about my experience on that day I look forward to hearing from someone from your corporate office thank you

Recent stay in Greece NY. shared a room with my brother. When I left we wanted me to pay for stay so far and get points and then transfer room to my brother. Instead they let me pay for room to that date but then transferred whole reservation to my brother. So he has all the points and nights. I’ve been told now that he’s checked out nothing can be done to split it. This was not our fault! But one of us has to suffer. We both need nights to maintain silver status. This should be corrected.

I’ve stayed at the Hampton Inn Downtown St Paul many times over the past few years.
I’ve generally booked with the hotel itself and received an excellent rate.
Yesterday I spoke with the new manager and asked for the same type of rate I’ve had in the past.
The manager was short and uncooperative and even suggested that I book the hotel stay through a 3rd party like Expedia.

Since Hilton / Hampton has to pay a 10-15% fee to a third party, why couldn’t the manager just have given me my usual rate of approximately $115.00 a night?

I found the phone conversation troubling since the management has always worked with me in the past.

I’m pretty sure the hotel isn’t sold out, and I’m by myself and hardly in the room.
Please check into my reservation for May 14-16 that was booked through Expedia at $135.10 a night.
By paying Expedia a minimum of 10% Hampton/Hilton effectively gets just $120
I’m not happy with either the bad uncooperative attitude I got from the manager yesterday, or the $134 plus tax rate.

Please let me know how to avoid this problem in the future.

Thanks. Barry Wallman

We have always tried to stay at a Hampton Inn when we travel - clean, friendly with a very nice continental breakfast. On March 27, 2019, we were traveling to Peoria, IL, from Phoenix, AZ. Using my cellphone, I called the main number for Hampton about three or four o'clock PM to attempt to get a reservation for that night in Elk City, OK. In the midst of the conversation but before I gave the lady my credit card number, I lost service and so hung up, thinking we would just take a chance when we got there. Since my husband had driven from 11:30 PM the night before, he was extremely tired and asked if there was a Hampton Inn in Sayre, a town closer to where we were at the time. I looked up the motel on my iPhone - not the corporate number - and dialed that number. When I got the clerk on the phone, I made a reservation for that night and was told it would be $119.00 a night (a big cut he told me from the $129 per night normally) with our AARP and/or military discount and asked for directions to the motel from Route 40. Having already told me he was very busy, he put me on hold and said he would be right back. All the while we are driving. We got to Sayre and then past and I was still on hold - fully five or six minutes. The clerk told me he had sent through a confirmation to my e-mail (I finally got that confirmation on March 29 after talking to another lady.) Thinking I would get the same person on the line, I hung up on my end and placed the call again. A lady started to take my reservation until I explained my situation. She then told me that all reservations were non-refundable. My comment to her was that that should have been told to me when I first made the reservation, but the clerk said nothing about that policy nor did he read me from a card about that policy. The lady put me through to a man named Luis to file a complaint. He said the clerk should have read to me from a card about the non-refundable policy, and I assured him that had not happened. He listened to my complaint and assured me he would file the matter with corporate headquarters and that I should hear in about two days. I called my credit card provider who advised to call the motel back if I had not heard from them in a day or so. I then called Hampton Inn again to ask for a refund. An amount of $167.14 for the room and a surprise charge for $12.99 booking fee, even though I had booked directly through the Sayre Hampton Inn. The comment from this lady when I told her I had book directly through Sayre, she said in a terse manner, "Then call the Sayre Hampton Inn." Getting the message that they wanted the $12.99 fee, I said I would keep talking to her. I explained the situation again to her, and she said I would get an e-mail in about forty-eight hours. It is now April 3, and I still have not heard. Because I was not told initially that my reservation would be non-refundable, and because I asked for directions and was put on hold - I believed so the clerk could get the information, and because I was told one price but was charged another, and because I was charged a booking fee (also a fact I was not told during my first lost phone call trying to make a reservation in Elk City, OK) of $12.99, I am very disappointed in the customer service from a motel we have used many times over the years. I would appreciate your considering my information and refund both my erroneous room rate and fees (a total of $167.14) and the erroneous booking fee since I did not in fact book the room through the booking site/phone number listed. My name is Sally L. Heathcoat, 1195 Carolyn Court, East Peoria, IL, 61611, Phone 309-694-2824, and I used Master Card ending in 1894. A reply would be greatly appreciated. I would also suggest that you train all your clerks to start with the fact that reservations made later than three days prior to arrival (as in our case) will be non-refundable. That statement would have helped me accept that a reservation I had less than fifteen minutes was not refundable. Thank you for your consideration.

I run a business and my employees have been staying at Hampton Inns when they travel. Sometimes I need to call the Hampton Inn they stayed at and get a receipt. In the last two days, I have called the one in Asheboro, NC and Eufaula, Al. The calls will not go through. I also called on my cell phone and the message is that the number I have called is not accepting calls at this time.

What is going on with this.. I think they are turning off the phones. Yesterday, I kept calling the one in Asheboro, NC back and after about an hour,
I got through.

This is not good customer service and if I am going to have this problem all the time, I will have my employees stay elsewhere.

Anna Reynolds

Beware of this hotel specially the one in Columbus Ohio. I got a charge of $250.00 for having a Mexican food smell in my room which they said could of been smoking. I am 6 months pregnant and do not smoke but they accused me of smoking. When I asked for the evidence they were rude and did not provide me with any documents that validated them charging me that amount. I called corporate and they acted like they were going to help but then turned around and spoke to the sameness rude manager of the hotel and that was it. I am going to the better biz bureau to report them. This is not the first time this hotel has charged ransom people for fines that they didn’t occur. Hey his is sick that they don’t have to justify taking somebody’s money.

I stayed at hampton inn perrysburg on march 9th. When i checked out on the 10th, we got home and realized that my daughter had left her apple iphone headphones in the room. I immediately called the hotel and they said they had them and would mail them out the following day. I never received them so i called back the following week, spoke to someone else, a male, he said that he sees the note, and would tell his manager, and they would call me back. I never got a call back, so i called again, spoke to Ashley, on 3/25/19. She assured me they would be shipped out the following day and I'd receive them by the end of the week. I never did receive them. So I called back a fourth time, spoke with Shannon, and she said that they gave them to fed ex but fed ex apparently lost them. She said thar they would purchase a new pair and send them out on Monday 4/1, which is today. I called to verify with Ashley because i was told she would be there, but she wasnt. I am getting very annoyed with this process and tired of the terrible customer service. It has been almost a month of going back and forth and my daughter needs the headphones for school. I am hoping to have a good resolution but am not hopeful at this time.

If prices go up for spring break, you should make sure your breakfast is better quality. I have been Customer for over 30 yrs, today, I'm planning on leaving Hampton Inn, well look for new Hotels. Franklin Kentucky was my stay, very disappointed.

These two ladies were absolutely unprofessional, rude, disgusting with there combative attitude to a paying customer my sister was getting married and we lost track of time one of the customer service ladies from desk called and was talking to my sister-in-law in a very degrading tone said that we were over on our time and we had 2 mins to get our things out or the cops will be called and actually they should have been called is what she stated and said that that’s why we don’t like doing business with locals because they take advantage I went down stairs to let them know how rude and unprofessional they handled us and instead of apologies on how we were treated there was just a bunch of back and forth of rude and aggressive behavior they ruin my sister day and her experience of getting into her wedding dress she was down stairs with her back exposed in the lobby I would suggest not spending any money or conducting any business to this establishment with these ladies at this location they are bad for business and they shine a negative light to this location and the Hampton Inn as a whole the location is 109 Manisha Drive McComb Ms 39648......

My wife and I travel often as we sponsor events all over the United States and usually chose the most economical lodging as possible which is usually La Quinta or Hampton Inn. This weekend we stayed in Yardley, PA at the Hampton Inn amd were very disappointed. Ridiculously loud room across from the laundry room. The employees show no respect for sleeping guests with the volume of their voice, icemaker was broken (for 6 months apparently) but my main concern was this and the reason I will never stay at another Hilton property. The toilet was overflowing so I called the front desk. They told me to come get a plunger. I told them I have a heart condition but they told me this was the only option. I have 4 stents due to congestive heart failure and Im plunging my own toilets in a room Im paying for

The room we had in Hampton/Newport News, VA was disgusting. There was animal (from a long haired dog, maybe) all over the beds, the beside table, the carpet and the desk area. Our stay was awful. We were told there were no rooms available to switch us to. My daughter and I both suffer from asthma and allergies and today (our stay was last night) she is broke out in hives and having trouble breathing and I'm having trouble breathing as well. We are lucky we didn't end up in the ER! The hotels close by were all booked and it was almost midnight by the time we got settled in our room.

I stayed on the first floor by the ice machine, and staff preparing breakfast, it was very loud, couldn't sleep in.. On checkout, I voice my complaints when checking out, I was told my a manager she would take some money off, I have been calling since Monday leaving messages, still haven't spoken to a manager, and to top it off, the front desk person was rude and hung the phone up in my face. Today is Thursday, still no call. I haven't never experienced anything like this from a KNOWN Business, so unprofessional.

i secured reservations on (thur) mar 21, 2019 for 2 adults, one room , and the confirmed price was $901.74 including all fees and taxes, BUT when i called on (tue) march 26, to get my confirmation number, my reservation was in the computer, BUT the price changed to $1318.00 including all fees and taxes. I WOULD BE SO PLEASED , IF CORPORATE , WILL STILL HONOR ME WITH THE ORIGINAL RATE, DUE TO THE INEFFICIENCY OF SOMEONE AT RESERVATIONS. THANK YOU, richard dambrose/retired vietnam veteran

I stayed at the property at the Hampton Inn Mobile Alabama Tilman's corner. My husband and I checked in March 3 room 121. The !st night we had no heat. The next day we discovered bed bugs in both beds. ( I have video and pictures). We immediately packed our belongings and because there was no room available we waited for 2 hours in the lobby. We were eventually moved to room 326. The room appeared to be clean but the experience was nothing that we wanted to experience on vacation. We stayed for thru March 7. Needless to say when we returned home we had bites all over our body. I have to say we have never experienced anything of the sort. The manager and staff was helpful but as a Hilton member this was not a pleasant stay. I appreciate your time.

The front desk agent is rude and unprofessional. Gm manager Vanessa Bell shows favoritism toward her employees. She also has poor judgement when it comes to the guest in the hotel not to mention the head house keeper always grumpy, lazy and have no respect for her employees.

Stayed at the Hampton Inn in Temple, Texas on March 22, 2019, and had a horrible experience. The room was clean, nicely furnished, and okay in every way except the bed. It was hard as a brick and the coverings was so heavy, I had to take the comforter out of the duvet and use only the covering. It felt like sleeping between two hard rocks. NO SLEEP AT ALL. I complained to office and was told "I'm sorry". This is not what I expect from a first class hotel. This ruined my day and really surprised me. I travel often and will give them another chance since this was my first experience with this chain.

I am attempting, without success, to check in my group of students (from the Louisiana School for Math, Science and the Arts) at the Hampton Inn on College Ave. in Lafayette, LA. I came to the hotel this morning and paid for our reserved rooms by check. At that time I was told the rooms would be ready by 3 pm. I returned to the hotel with my students at 3 pm, and as of right now, 4:40 pm, I am still waiting for my rooms to be ready. During this time several other groups who arrived later were able to check in ahead of us. I was told at 10:30 am that by paying for my rooms earlier I would be able to return and have rooms already assigned and basically have faster service. Since the last group to get rooms was JUST assigned rooms, it appears that I was penalized for being early and having my rooms assigned in advance. So here I am almost two hours after my arrival, keys waiting in a stack on the desk, and still not able to check in my group of students who have been on the road since 5 am. Never mind the fact that as the bus driver, I was counting on being able to catch a short nap before having to safely transport these students to their evening activities here in town. But that's not what is the most infuriating. When I arrived at 3 pm I was told, "We just need to put towels in the rooms." Clearly that was a lie. Then, since I was told that lie, I have not heard a word from anyone at the desk. They have not even looked in my direction for this entire time. Not one word of apology. Not one update. So just fifteen minutes ago I finally went up to the desk to ask that the deal was, and I was simply told, "Your rooms aren't ready." Again, not one detail. Not one estimate of when they might be ready. Not one word of apology or concern. Simply, "No, they're not ready." And now we're being ignored again. So, yes, as bad as it is that we are now almost two hours late getting checked, the worse transgression is the poor service. I don't like waiting. But I hate even more being lied to and then ignored. This is unacceptable.

Were do I start! We booked a (SUITE) online picked this hotel for the pool and how nice the room looked “online” we get there to find that there is no parking (we parked in a car garage and had to walk by skywalk to the actual hotel) there was no pool when the website we booked under said it had both of these then we got inside to get our room we were charged almost 200$ for a regular rinky dink room not the SUITE we picked out online. I asked the lady about the pool she said sorry we don’t have one I said when we booked online it said you did she said sorry you will have to send pictures to the higher ups so they can change it! Same with the parking which made it extremely difficult to get into the room with all our baggage and children! Not happy at all. Pictures of what we booked online but definitely did not receive! Won’t let me upload them all.

I booked a reservation thru Priceline.com for Hampton Inn Hotel on 03-19-2019 for my little boys 10th Birthday . He only had 2 other friends with him and they wanted to swim. When i booked the room nobody mentioned that the pool wad closed and under construction! and not to mention it was outside...So, i call the front desk and explain the problem they tell me since i booked the reservation thru a 3rd party i would need to contact them. I paid $127.00 for the room no price break. Anyway, i contact Priceline and they tell me to hold while they contact the hotel manager.a few minutes later they tell me the hotel refused to help us. All i was trying to get them to do was SWITCH our reservation to the Hampton inn right down the road. both parties Hamton Inn and Priceline pointed fingers @ each other and refused to help. My son went home and cried himself to sleep because i couldnt afford another $127.00 for another hotel room...Shame on Hampton Inn and Priceline !!!

Have feedback for Hampton Inn?