Wyndham Hotels Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

440+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wyndham Hotels corporate: 1-800-466-1589

Very dissappointed in your new pet policy at La Quinta Hotels that Wyndham recently took over. Used to stay at La Quinta all of the time when traveling with dogs, because pets were free. As far as I am concerned you are no longer "pet friendly". I believe you should seriously rethink this policy.

You need to check your super 8 in clear lake iowa, they have workers staying there for free and people that work there do drugs and housekeepers stealing from rooms. I will keep going hire up if nothing is done. And motel is very gross n dirty.

Yourvhotel in Murray/SLC Utah. We have filed one complaint and spoke with someone who was supposed to put us on hold. He took out number in case we got disconnected. We did but he never called back.
Thought I would add this to things you might want to know. A drug counselor I am friends with told me this hotel is one of the best know places to buy drugs from. The dealers rent rooms here a deal out of them.
From the people hanging around, and the needles on the ground I believe it’s true.
I really would like to get a refund. If you read my earlier email I’m sure you understand why.
Looking forward to your reply
Karen Beals
801-647-2183

We are staying at the Murray Utah location. I would strongly suggest you look into this place. Absolutely filthy, even used needles in parking lot. Broken doors, no fitted sheets just tucked in top sheet that comes undone. Dog waste and overflowing garbage.
This hotel is going to give you guys an awful reputation. It is literally horrific. I won’t even take my dog outside to the dog area.
We have always heard good things about your hotels so we booked through a third party (our bad) assuming it would be like advertised. Being unable to get our money back and being on a fixed income we had to stay.
I honestly feel like I’m in a homeless shelter although that would probably be cleaner. I am attaching Some of the many pictures I took.
I feel like I need to be sanitized when I leave here.
I’m not big on complaining, but I feel you should know about this as it is your reputation on the line.
Karen

Good day,
I don't usually do things like this but I thought it was best you know what is going on with your hotel. I am currently staying at the Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Near Millenia Malll in Orlando Florida. This hotel is horrible. Firstly there are bugs inside the room. There is mold in the bathroom which by the way is bad for your health. The room has a fridge but inside in very dirty. They did not provide us with clean sheets or towels nor was the room clean. When I first came in the floor was very very dirty. This is my second night and I am having a horrible experience at Thai location. If the hotel wasn't already paid for I would have stayed else where. The pictures that are shown online is a lie. Please pay attention to this location and upgrade and renovate this hotel. This was not a good day at all I am very uncomfortable. This gets 1 star

So I came to this hotel because I thought it was nice went and payed a week and was over charged and not only that our room is so filthy carpets look horrible its cob webs in the corner there was someones dirty socks in our room toothpaste all in the sink toilet nasty and it smells wanted my money refunded and I couldnt do that I was told and the bad thing is its not like I paid one night I paid all week this is the boardman location

GREED! The proper way to transition owners of any establishment is to shut the business down temporarily, orient the newcomers, train staff, employ enough staff and make sure all processes are working/running smoothly! This was not the case here! Wyndham has bought out La Quinta and it is a mess!!! Day 1: We checked in, got upstairs to our room and the door was open. So I creeped in with my two children and made sure all was well. I alerted the front desk clerk, Jaime, and she said it was probably a simple housekeeping mistake. Ok, that's fine. Then, the room! It was ok, but dust was thick on all light fixtures, air conditioner and bathroom ceiling. There is a reason why they don't post any pictures of the bathroom online, because it's terrible! Extremely dated and cracks everywhere! No trash can in the room had a bag in it! I was so disturbed with the bathroom that I sat up until 5am, we checked in around 11:30 pm, and had to talk myself into showering in that bathroom! Day 2: So I finally decided to release my bladder and take a shower. Well, after about 30 seconds of running the shower the tub began to overfill! By the time I finished taking my shower, the water in the tub was up to my mid calf! We left for the day and got back around 8 pm, our door key didn't work and there was a piece of toilet paper hanging on our outside door handle! Disgusting! I went downstairs and got new cards. We went back upstairs to quickly use the restroom before going to dinner and all the lights were on in the room. My daughter turned the door handle to use the bathroom and the door to our bathroom inside our room was LOCKED! LOCKED! WHY?!!!! Again, I called the front desk and I asked for Jaime. She apologized and said it must be housekeeping. She sent the maintenance man with the key and when he finally came to the room, the key he had COULD NOT OPEN THE DOOR!!! OMG! At this point I am furious as my daughter and I are wiggling around! He had to go back downstairs to get another key which took him quite some time to come back to the room. At this point we had decided to just use the restroom once we got to the restaurant. As we are walking out, he comes to unlock the door and unclog the tub. When we returned the tub stayed unclogged for maybe the first 2 minutes of our shower and once again the water rose. Day 3: We leave for the entire day and as we were leaving, we saw housekeeping cleaning rooms on our floor. When we returned to our room Sunday night, it had never been clean! Everything was exactly how we left it! We didn't have towels, trash bags, toilet paper nor clean linen!! I called downstairs boiling at this point. I spoke to Jaime again and she said housekeeping put in notes that they cleaned our room!!!! LIES!!!! Jaime accommodated us as best as she could. The only reason we did not leave is because it's festival season in New Orleans and there were no doubles available in the city that didn't cost less than $500/night! The best thing and the only thing great about this hotel is Jaime! I would advise anyone to stay far far away!!! Oh and that's not it! Before we checked out this Morning, my husband checked his account. They charged his card THREE times for different amounts!!! THREE! So here again, we went downstairs and Jaime was not there. The lady at the front desk didn't have a clue of how to handle our situation. We also never received a receipt from checking out, because she couldn't do it! She also couldn't print it because two people were trying to FIX THE PRINTER!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE! I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANY WYNDHAM/LA QUINTA PROPERTIES EVER! Note to corporate: Stop being Greedy for money and close your business temporarily to get it operating properly! PERIOD!

I booked a 3 day stay at the Days Inn Grandstrand Myrtle Beach Sc with my reward points. I got to the location thinking since it was a Wyndam property it would be nice. I was terribly dissapointed the place was a dump. The furn was awful and the fridge was rusted and had mold in it, The cable was fuzzy and the maid service was awful. I was there 3 days and my room didnt get cleaned once. I complained but the front desk said if i wasnt happy maybe i should stay somewhere else.I booked the room on points or i would have left. I took some friends with us and i told them we were stayind at a nice Wyndam property and i was embarrassed beyond words. The room they booked had roaches crawling across the headboard.This is totaly a disgrace for a Wyndam property or anyone under their umbrella. I really feel that i should have my points returned to my account. callme at 828-217-5901

I have contacted Wyndham customer service three times in a month to resolve my issue and NO ONE contacted me back. There was a USED CONDOM in my room, trash on the floor, childrens clothing and a toy, and DRUGS; which we turned in to the police. We reserved a room for two nights and cut our trip short because I was NOT going to keep my two little kids in the NASTY hotel. What if my kids had found the drugs before my husband or I did?? Or the used condom?! The lock on the door was broken, holes in the door in the bathroom, and the toilet was FILTHY. THREE SEPARATE time I have tried to directly contact Wyndam to resolve this; all of which I get a generic "someone will be in touch with you within a week." Zero responses, through calling, emailing, and facebook. HORRIBLE.

I booked a room on booking .com reservation number 3779792386 for March 30th, 2019 1 night. So I go to the hotel with my confirmation print out for the Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Moncton. And a blonde girl at the desk says I have no reservation, I give her the paper she said she need to look on the other computer, she did and says you have no reservation. I said well I need a room for the night, she told me no we are booked full you will have to go somewhere else... I was so mad I left, had to scramble to find another Hotel ended up being the Delta in Moncton, so I ended up paying twice the amount as what I was book at from your hotel. Then Sunday your Hotel ended up charging my Credit Card and when I called Booking.com they said the Hotel has me as a no show... We did end up getting our money back but I was on the phone for over an hour Sunday, then I spoke to Tom at your hotel Monday and he did end up getting our money refunded. Not once did the girl or Tom say sorry for the mix up. I was and still am upset. Yes I got my money back but only because I fought for it. Frustrating to pay twice as much at another place, but it was a beautiful hotel. I tried to upload but can't upload adobe files.

This motel was a complete disaster. The first room they gave us had dead bugs smashed on the walls. The TV didn't work. You could only get one channel. There was no WiFi. My daughter has an assignment to complete online. She was unable to complete it because there was no WiFi. The telephones didn't work. They weren't even plugged in. when I did plug them in I still didn't get a dial tone or anything. I went to the front desk and told the clerk the problems that I was having. The only thing she said is that there was nothing that she could do. I requested a refund because I wanted to go somewhere else. Of course she couldn't do that either. First she said because it was a third party reservation. I asked her if it wasn't a third party reservations could she do it she said no. I would have to wait for the Manager/Owner. When I expressed my concerns traveling from out-of-town and no working phone system she basically didn't care. I am just not understanding whey there was nothing she could do to accommodate us. The wash rags were dingy. The bed spreads were dirty. The bathroom floor was filthy. NEVER AGAIN. I would like a refund. thanks :(

We stayed in one of your Days Inn hotels in Southaven Mississippi April 11th-14th two days straight our room was not cleaned..no clean towels garbage cans not emptied..the bedding was not fresh as there was female hair all over the bed sheets.. pillow cases...filthy carpeting that had a horrible smell..and to top it off clothing was taken from my luggage while away from the room yesterday. We were there for my stepfather's funeral..the manager and cleaning staff sucked..key cards didnt work..you all need to investigate that hotel a absolutely horrible

Platinum member.
do not see all my future reservations on web site
called twice. first time explained problem and then got disconnected.
called back explained problem again. could not get satisfaction from rep. asked to speak to supervisor. put on hold for 15 mins. then told a supervisor was not available. asked to have one call me back. told that was not possible because the call center could not do outgoing calls. ? ?
your customer service is seriously lacking.

can someone please call me back.. you have phone information from my membership in rewards.

We stayed at Wyndham Super 8 in Stamford CT on our way to NYC. The elevators were all out of order, had to walk 3 flights with luggage, the place was dirty, there was no wifi even though it's advertised, there was no breakfast and worst of all there were cigarette burn holes in our sheets and when we complained to the manager he had the nerve to say we put those there ourselves. I was horrified that a manager would treat a customer that way. But worse is the fact that when we called Wyndham for a resolution, they told us there was nothing they could offer us because the hotel refunded 25% of the room. I'm suprised Wyndham doesn't hold their hotels to a higher standard.

First of all 100 words or less to discribe our stay will be difficult as there were so many issues. Room was dirty, stained sheets, lamp shade stained, no shower curtain which we had to ask for and the one we got was stained, curtains stained and torn. Air conditioner was so loud we couldn’t keep it running ( I did take video of the sound) room was not nice at all. Bathroom was just as bad. All for $130 for one night. Pretty pricey for an out dated dirty place. My husband and I stay at you facilities often when we travel. Never have I encountered such awful accommodations. We will never stay at the Baymont in Peoria Illinois again.

The hotels are gross. Unclean and not healthy. And they scam u for damages

Worst experience ever!! We drive cross country and always stay at these locations. Truck broke down so we got a room. First night there they rented our room out so we shocked when someone entered our room at 12am, front office acted like no big deal, second night 2:41 am police banged on our door looking for someone else, Again front office acted like no big deal, 3rd floor smelled so strong of marijuana made us sick, never cleaned our room, had to go get towels every night, hallways were filthy, staff was rude and inconsiderate.. Again front office didn’t care. We told them about all this every day gave slight discount and said this never happens! After spending $6000 to fix truck this just put the icing on the cake.

lousy customer service orlando, they exceed all expectation in being rude

I'd like to start off by saying I am not one to complain normally, but my experience at Days Inn in Port Huron was by far one of the worst experiences I've ever had. First off the room was horrible the toilet ran non stop, the tub didn't drain at all, the sink was falling apart literally, the tub was dirty, there was trash sitting outside my door for 2days before being cleaned up, the a/c filters were horrible (I cleaned them myself), the parking lot had trash and cigarette butts all over it, every outside trash container was overflowing with trash. There was clear cut discrimination on my wife and I, when my wife went to the desk to get a new key card for the door the front desk informed us that after already 3 days staying there apparently everyone staying would need to provide their identification cards( which is fine but their foul attitudes towards us as if we knew this and were trying to hid something or someone for that matter was the issue), as asked we provided our license for all occupations. Then as the neighbors came n left repeatedly and very loudly I wondered if they also were asked the same expectation so I asked and they were clueless about that requirement. I do not understand why me and my wife who have been quiet and respectful was asked with such ignorance but not the loud younger crowd of people, made no sense to me, I figured if this was a rule for everyine then why isn't everyone being asked these things?? Not to mention they were younger and we will say loud all hours of the night. I spent over $340 and just know it will be my very last time ever! Very DISSATISFIED!

My hotel suite was extremely dirty and musty smelling. Cobwebs on ceiling, dirty walls, doors, baseboards. Wallpaper old and coming away from wall. Walls had stains where it looked like a bug was smashed. Couch had stains, vent coming away from wall, the mattress was old i sunk in when I laid down. I’ve never had such s dirty room. The room I was in did not look like picture on the website. I’m attaching as many pictures as this site allows. I have a few others. I feel as if I was given the oldest room in the complex.

I was informed that I am on the "Do Not Rent" list at 2 Laquinta hotels in the Naples/Bonita Springs, Fl locations!!! All locations within a 20 mile radius!!!! One, I have never even been to! There NEVER was any problem with ME! The problem was with my travel companion at the time who was too intoxicated, but left the property when asked to I WAS NOT INVOLVED AT ALL! YET I AM BANNED! I HAVE A DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP- MY ACCOUNT ONLY! Now a 3rd Laquinta, at the Ft myers Airport location is doing the same thing to ME! THIS PERSON DOES NOT TRAVEL WITH ME ANY LONGER, YET, I AM BEING "BANNED" FOR NOTHING I DID AT ALL!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR TO ME! Laquinta is my favourite hotels and I bring my small dog with me.The 1st incident started last Year at the Bonita Springs fl location, and Mgr. RANDY CHARRAN, has escalated this issue with another Laquinta, though I have NEVER STAYED THERE! His Assistant Mgr, ROOPA told me after spending money and staying for 8 nights that I could not stay any longer, I was THERE BY MYSELF WITH MY DOG, ONLY! This is a very unfair policy to ban ME, WHEN I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG AT ALL! I need to speak to someone concerning this awful issue, especially Randy Charran, who started this TERRIBLE gossip about ME! I had spent thousands of dollars at his location in Bonita Springs, Fl. This is prejudicial against ME! Please contact me at : 239.465.7578 or email: frushourkaren@gmail.com Thank you. Karen Frushour

Days inn Manning sc is a dump.. wanted a refund after 45 min and they said no cause it needs to be within 15min..WANT A REFUND!

When I arrived at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach in Freeport, Grand Bahama, it was too early to check into the rooms. I could do a pre-check, then wait until the room was available, which is normal. The busboy took my luggage and showed me where all early arrivals' luggage was being housed until we could all check in -- all luggage was placed in a large open room that was the resort's open-air theater (there was a stage at one end where some kids were practicing some routine). It was not closed off to guests as guest's were open to walk through. My luggage, nor anyone else's, was not tagged, and all were placed in this room with over a hundred other pieces of luggage from other early arrivals. I asked if they're tagged and how staff knows whose is whose. I was told that when my room was ready to just come in and grab my luggage. So, basically, all luggage was available for anyone to grab should they feel the need to do so. Until I was able to check in, I continually would look in and make sure my luggage was still there and untouched, which it was until I got my room.

After checking in, I didn't realize I had a 2nd floor room. There isn't an elevator, which I didn't realize. I'm 54, out of shape, traveling alone, and have 3 pieces of luggage - one of which has my diving gear so it is quite heavy - my sole purpose for this trip is to complete my Advanced Open Water Divers Certificate through the resorts' dive shop. The front desk didn't ask if I needed help with my luggage and no one outside of the front desk offered to assist, either. I tried getting my luggage up the stairs but was having a very difficult time. One of the cleaning ladies, bless her soul, saw me and came to give me a hand. With her help I was finally able to get my belongings upstairs.

From this point on, it was just a disaster, one after another. My room was far inferior than shown in the website. In fact, it reminded me of low budget, hole-in-the-wall motels that run $20/night.

There was a significant amount of mold and mildew under the bathroom sink.

The bathroom mirror had flaking all along the bottom.

The overhead air vent was completely full of flaking paint, mold and mildew.

In the closet, the ironing-board, the ironing-board hook and the clothes hangers were all rusted and dirty.

((As far as the mold and mildew goes -- yes, this is a hot and humid environment, but that doesn't excuse it -- I'm happy to show you photos of the same items (i.e. vents, mirror, etc) in a different resort on the same island that are free and clear of mold, mildew, rust, etc.))

There was some unattended-to stain on the floor next to the bed.

Some child prior to my arrival had decided to decorate one of the outlets and wall with a marker.

The lock on the door to the adjoining room was missing a screw, and the only screw holding it in place was loose thus making the deadbolt lock insecure.

The phone was missing the label insert. When I tried to contact the front desk, I tried "0" since there wasn't anything labeled nor info available on what to dial, but no one answered. After I walked back to the front desk - since I couldn't reach them via phone - I found out the number to the front desk was 6002.

My room was nearly void of furniture. Not one chair available in the room. One counter and one small table. No dresser, no desk and no chair as shown in the website. This happened to be a working vacation for me -- there was no where I could set up my computer.

There were two cheap plastic chairs out on the patio I suppose I could have brought one in and used it when I needed to work.

Look, I'm not unreasonable. I work in hospitality as a registration website designer for a meeting planner agency out of Los Angeles that takes care of corporate conventions and incentive trips, but I do expect a room to resemble what is shown on the website. It may not match exactly, perhaps different furniture, but I do expect it to equal the quality as shown on its website.

My room was nothing like the website.

Then came dinner........

I understand it's an all-inclusive resort. I've stayed at them before. But I have always been able to take food from the buffet back to my room via a carry-out box. This resort did not allow that so I went to guest services to explain my unique situation.

I have undergone three oral surgeries and bone grafts reconstructing my upper jaw in prep for permanent dental implants. It's been a year-long deal and nearly done. At this time I am wearing cosmetic dentures - that means for looks-only. I am unable to eat with them in. It has to do with the hardware and posts in my mouth at the moment. Due to this situation, I will not eat in public. It's embarrassing plus it takes me a very long time to eat as I have to basically pull apart my food into very small bites. It normally takes me over an hour.

I want privacy when eating. Let me rephrase this -- I will not eat in public right now. It is not a pretty site to watch and I sure don't want to be the dining rooms' entertainment - which I'm sure many would find the way I have to eat to be a bit repulsive.

So I spend nearly 30 minutes at guest services explaining my situation, which they eventually approve and enter in a lot of information into the computer. What all they put in there is beyond me -- it was a good 10-15 minutes of typing. Guest services instructed me to simply let the greeter/seater know my situation when I enter into the buffet.

So I do......

And I'm told no one can take food back to their room. So I go through a five-minute explanation of my situation, that I went through guest services' and was approved to take food back to my room. Finally the greeter acquiesced and told me to go ahead and get a plate of food then ask one of the chefs to box it for me.

So I do......

Just as with the greeter/seater, the chef tells me that I (all guests) cannot take food back to their room. So, again, I explain my situation. Initially she didn't appear that should was going to box up my food for me. By this time I'm very tired, hungry and just want to get back to my room. I'm near tears. She also finally acquiesces and gets a to-go box for me. Finally.... food.

Then on the way back to the room, I am stopped by a couple different guests asking how I was able to get a to-go box as they'd been denied. They were polite and it was an honest question - I probably would have done the same if in their shoes. I explained it is due to medical needs and they understood.

This ordeal for dinner was one I did not want to go through every single time I wanted to eat. The staff is large and chances are slim I would have the same staff every time I go to eat, so that meant it was an ordeal I would have to continually go through each and every time I wanted to eat. Plus I didn't want to be stopped by guests all the time. And you know that some of them would then go up to guest services saying they saw me taking food to-go and that they have their own medical reasons to do so (which really is not my problem).

Between the condition of the room and the issues with taking my food back to the room, I knew I would not be able to stay at this resort. I don't care if I was given a penthouse or honeymoon suite. I was absolutely miserable that night. But I had bought a dive/room package as my reason for staying at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach was to get my Advanced Open-Water Divers Certificate. I was bound to it plus the dive shop is for hotel guests only.

So I decided to get a room at a different resort and would take a cab back and forth each day I went diving. There was no way I was going to stay in that room or at that hotel. I just kept my diving gear in my Wyndham room so I wouldn't have to tote it back and forth each time.

The last "straw", so to speak, was the "clean" towel I was given on the last day I went diving. Please see the photo I included. I didn't realize it until after I unfolded it on the boat after I finished diving. It was disgusting. Looked like it had been used to clean one's posterior instead of using toilet paper.

The hotel I ended up staying at was the Grand Lucayan Lighthouse Pointe, which is a much more upscale resort (I knew the Wyndham would not be this upscale, but I didn't expect it to be so bad). I did not opt for their all-inclusive option simply due to my eating needs, which is primarily room service which isn't included in the all-inclusive rate. The Lighthouse Pointe did tell me that even if I did purchase the all-inclusive stay, I would still have been able to take food back to my room.

I ended up finishing my diving course on Thursday, April 11, 2019, so I didn't need my Wyndham room any longer and checked out early. I was booked to stay until Saturday, April 13. The front desk refused to refund me the last two nights I did not use.

I did talk to guest services (Tiffany and "Chi Chi") extensively on Sunday (the day after I arrived) about my room and dining situations. They were understanding and wanted to see if there was a more suitable room available to move me into. However, the big problem was dining, and there was no solution they could provide for that. I did not want to go through that same ordeal every time I wanted to eat, and chances are I would have to most of the time due to not having the same staff working each time. Plus, the staff cannot stop guest's from asking me how I managed to get a box of food to go.

Before making the reservation on the 3rd of April my wife Nancy spoke to someone on the phone at the hotel and was informed that they had 24 hour shuttle service and that once our plane arrived at 10:50 PM scheduled from Honolulu to call them and they would send a cab to get us to the hotel. After this conversation to the hotel on the 3rd of April she then made a reservation to stay at the Days Inn By Wyndham San Francisco S/Oyster Point Airport on Wyndham website for the evening of the 3rd. Reservation Conf. #82766EC012448.
Upon arrival at the airport at approx. 10:58 PM I called the hotel number 650 873-9300. The phone initially gave 2 options dial 0 for the desk and 2 for new reservations. Upon pressing 0 the phone rang several times with no answer. At that point a recorded message came on saying no one was available and the voice mail was full. At this point in time I tried calling a second time with the same result. On the 3rd attempt I selected 2 for new reservations in the hopes of talking with a person who might get the situation resolved. The first person tried to be helpful but after a few minutes on the phone it beeped 2 times and disconnected. The initial call to the new reservations stated the call would be recorded so there should be records of these conversations from this point on. I called a second time again selecting 2 and a different person answered and again the situation was explained and they tried the desk and stated they had the same issue with getting an answer. Again after about 5 minutes on the phone with the second person the phone beeped 2 times and disconnected. This situation occurred a third time and this person I did not note his name was attempting to get is a shuttle when again the phone timed out and we were disconnected. The 4th time I spoke to Matt and then Lisa with the same result. I had given reservation numbers and offered to give my phone number but they stated that they could not call out so my number was not taken. By now we had spent about an hour on the phone trying to resolve the dilemma. At some point during maybe my 3rd or 4th call my wife Nancy also tried getting through and finally had spoken to a supervisor named Aron who was going to file a report on the matter.
As a side note the first gal we spoke to mentioned catching a cab on our own to the hotel but, we did not want to try a cab ourselves to the hotel for fear that if no one was at the desk we would not be able to get into a room and have to go back to the airport with an additional cab fare both ways.
After all of this my wife then called Travellodge by Wyndham North hotel at 650 741-4222 as a final back up plan to find a hotel for the night. At that time she spoke to a woman about the shuttle and she stated it ran until 12:30 AM and that one was arriving in a few minutes. My wife asked should she make a reservation and the woman said to just make it when you get there. We then got on the shuttle and then when we got there the hotel desk told us the hotel was full and no rooms were available. At that point we again got on the shuttle back to the airport and at that point we gave up and spent the night at the airport.
My wife called later that morning at 6:59 AM to contact the Days Inn from the airport and again got no answer and the voice mail was full. She then called back at 9:09 AM and finally got an answered call by Victor at the front desk. She then proceeded to request the reservation be cancelled and her account credited for the amount. He stated that had already been done.
To say we were disappointed in the service we received from both hotels is a gross understatement. One reason I picked these hotels was because of the Wyndham name. We were traveling back because of a family emergency and these circumstances made an already stressful situation that much worse.
We would hope you would look into this matter very carefully and correct these problems. At this point I would not recommend your hotels to anyone.
Mike and Nancy Quinlan
6628 164th St.
Tinley Park Il. 60477

I made a reservation for your hotel in Duluth, Atlanta this past Tuesday. When I entered the hotel I checked in not knowing the condition of the room I was about to walk into. I walked into a room where the bathroom was completely molded, holes in the walls, and an awful smell of mold and just disgust. I wouldn't expect anyone to stay in those conditions. Not to mention a woman clearly on drugs followed me to my room, which is embarrassing the hotel would even allow a woman in that state to check into a hotel, knowing what was clearly going down in that hotel room she was in, I mean anyone would have made that assumption and been right. When I went to check out and ask for a refund a man was yelling at the front desk because he was so sketched out by other customers staying there to immediately be moved to a room where he could watch his car from the window the whole night. When I asked for my refund the front desk told me since I booked through Expedia that there was no option for a refund, but contrary to this when I contacted Expedia they said that the restrictions of their refund process change with each hotel and with that particular hotel it was clearly written on their website that this issue was to the discretion of the hotel to offer a refund or not. Expedia even called the manager of the hotel yesterday and argued the same argument that the hotel was in terrible conditions that a resident should not have to pay, yet the manager still fought back and denied the refund once again. I work in customer service for a large coorperation and our customer service department would absolutely have handled this situation differently, this was completely just taking advantage of a customer to make an extra buck . I was in the hotel a total amount of time of an hour and in no way should have paid for a night there that I did not even sleep in. Thankfully, the Marriot across the street treated me completely different after I explained what had happened with my car breaking down, not knowing where I was, and that it was actually my boyfriends birthday traveling back from Atlanta where I had a business education meeting. Wyndham needs to completely revisit how they treat customers and run their hotels, there's a reason their rating is only 1-star.

three flies and cock roach in room, just the beginning look at a few of the pictures. Requested refund from hotel manager twice via email. No response. Horrible unsanitary conditions-just a sampling of pictures and terribly dirty bedding, reserved from 3-21 to 3-23. Please contact me for more detail. Demand a refund for these horrible conditions - arrived at midnight so no options for hotels and checked out at 8:00 am the next morning. Two emails and no response from hotel manager. This hotel should not have the Wyndham name on it. Spending $242.73 total for two nights - which actually ended up being an eight hour sleep in a dreadfully dirty room was unbelievable. Manager not in the next morning to discuss when we left however very angry that I have gotten no response to 2 email requests for a refund. I understand that Super 8 is the lower end of your hotel chain however you cannot have the Wyndham name on these terribly unsanitary hotels. State of California should shut this hotel down. Please email me and let me know if I can get a refund. Thanks for your time and thought I could work out with the hotel manager however no response to two detailed emails. Please email me or call on phone 763-593-3870. Difficult to get on phone however please leave phone number to call back if you want to discuss further.

I used my Bank of America Visa Debit cars to make a reservation with Howard Johnson Hotel in Pico Rivera, California through Priceline.com for Monday 04/08/2019, and the following happened , and believe it or not it is still ongoing. I will do my best to be brief, but a lot did happen. This was my first time doing business with HJ. Because space is limited here, this report can not be viewed as a full and complete report of what happened to me. Please be advised that Wyndham is not the only entity that required an incident report from me.

1. I arrived early Monday morning around 9am asking a female staff at the front desk if I could check in early, and I would be more than happy to pay a fee for early check in if it is required. They told me that there is no-exception to the universal check in policy, and I was made to wait for more than 7 hrs before I was allowed to check in, even though I personally witnessed the same rule did not apply to other guests that day. I was completely singled out.
2. I have photos and video evidence as proof that I was being watched and surveillance the entire time I was there.
3. Staff fabricated fake evidence and had me accused of property damage, and as a result the $100 deposit was not refunded. I asked her to show me the evidence. She left me with another female staff and came back about 5 mins later and showed me two photos of a small brown stains, one on a white sheet and one on a bed cover. She said they were oil stains, even though I didn’t have any types of oil product with me, let alone a brown decal-like color oil. I asked her to send me a copy of the photo evidence via email to which she refused and started to became verbally aggressive. I left the front desk and went to find the cleaning lady and asked her to let me back in the room to inspect any evidence that was used against me, the same female front desk staff ran out after me and ordered the cleaning to not give me access to the room to inspect the evidence.
4. She gave me a yellow sticky note and told to contact the owner of the hotel though a number and an email address written on it. I called that number numerous of times and I have received a call back.
5. All the front desk staff do not wear a name tag. Everybody, including the cleaning staff know them as “the lady at the front desk”. They do not give out their legal names or shift schedule, they are almost completely anonymous. I saw at least 6 different faces, all female, 2 East Indian and the rest Latin/Hispanic.
6. A Latin male in his early 40’s was used in a plot to steal $100 from me in my room, and they succeeded. They also used him to give me rat poison thinking that I would use it as a drug to get high and then that would kill me. They did not succeed.
7. One of truckers they allowed to park in the parking lot whom did not have a room stole my jacket, and when I asked for help because they know him, they simply told me they couldn’t help me.

8. I have been, again, gang stalked by seemingly random people and drones. Their people are still following me around as I am writing this report to you.

Contact me at+19498772652 if need to get a hold of me.

On Monday April 8, 2019 at approximately 11:30pm, I contacted a representative from Wyndham Hotel to make a reservation for that evening at the Days Inn by Wyndham Charlotte/Woodlawn Near Carowinds. This reservation ( confirmation number 82276EC028077) was told to me by your representative that this was the last room available at the Days Inn, and most importantly the only room available near the Charlotte NC Airport as the weather had impacted all flights arriving and departing. The reservation was complete and my credit card had been charged, however once your representative transferred me to the Days Inn front desk to ask for a shuttle bus for transport, the Days Inn front desk said that they (the Wyndham Representative) should've never made the reservation as there were no rooms available and it was apparent that this representative did not check with the Days Inn front desk and only confirmed through the Wyndham reservation system. After speaking directly to the Days Inn front desk, I immediately called the Wyndham Reservation number back to rectify this issue or even find a vacancy elsewhere, only to be hung up twice by two different representatives. Nevertheless, we ended up sleeping on the Charlotte NC Airport floor as I was unable to stay where not only your representative made a reservation but also my credit card was charged for an unused room by no fault of my own. This type of practice is unacceptable as well as the poor customer service I received when trying to rectify this issue. I am requesting $75.08 to be reimbursed onto the credit card used. If this issue is not satisfied, I will move forward with additional action. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Days inn in wildwood Florida don’t care about there guest or employees a guest tried to offer me money for sex and other famales told the housekeeper supervisor Arron what the guess did she refuse to do anything about it told the manager David he did nothing about it told them they putting people lives in danger had a girl running from the motel because the same man stocking her Wildwood Days inn need be under investigation someone going get hurt

My wife and I went to a vacation package seminar...on 4/9/2019 in pigeoin forge tenn.....We set for over 5 hrs when we decited to decline offer at this time we felt the niceness of workers change imminently....We felt uncomfortable at this point...I will never go to another one and never recommed their services to anyone...Dissapointed ....I explained I was sick and why was it taking so long...I was mad when I left ...sad day for us...never again

1. Room smelled badly.
2. Television did not work, with and without remote
3. Telephone did not work.
4. Caked urine around toilet, dirty bathroom.
We paid $237 for this disgusting room. Their response was “we are updating, new owners. This was Days Inn Wyndham in Bristol, VA. We will not be staying at another Wyndham property and will not recommend it. Not worth what we paid.

First of all I love staying at Wyndham hotel s. When we travel I always choose your chain. But recently we booked in to a super 8 in Cartersville GA and it was the worst experience ever . Throw up in the floor . Nasty so nasty and management wouldn't do anything about it. They was so rude. I couldn't even stay in it but I still had to pay for it because no refund policy.

After visiting the Baymont by Wyndham, an independently owned location, on Scott Futrell Drive, Charlotte, NC it is obvious that the corporate management of Baymont by Windham is not routinely inspecting their franchisees to ensure they are living up to the standards expected of a franchisee. First sign of disaster, We got out of our car to check in and observed two people on the property using illegal drugs. We should have got back in our car and left immediately but thought local management can not control every situation. We checked in and the manager on duty informed us of a 50 security deposit, refunded once the room was inspected upon our departure and that is reasonable. We received 2 room keys and proceeded to the room. The keys didn’t work so back to the front desk where the manager took us back to our room. He inserted the key and forcefully kicked the door until it opened because “sometimes they stick.” The second sign! The third sign was when my niece started screaming because there were ants crawling in the lamp table between the beds where she had just put her hoagie that she was going to have for dinner. The fourth sign: When our shoes were sticking to the carpet in the room which was worn and dirty upon closer inspection. The fifth and final sign or straw, take your pick was when we discovered bed bugs. I went to the front desk, informed the manager we would be leaving immediately and was told the room fee was non-refundable and not only non-refundable but he double charged me for the security deposit, total of 100 dollars. I called the next day, spoke to the day manager and was informed to call back in 3 Days to speak to the “general “ manager!
Moral of the story: AVOID BAYMONT BY WYNDHAM WHETHER CORPORATELY OWNED OR OWN AS A FRANCHISE BECAUSE IT IS CLEAR IF THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT THEIR NAME AND STANDARDS BY FRANCHISEES THET PROBABLY DON’T CARE ABOUT THE CORPORATE LOCATIONS EITHER!

The thriftlodge in saskatoon is always closed at nights so you can never get a room at night so I guess all Wyndham are closed at night I will go to remada

I have no complaint with Wyndham but with WorldMark. As a Wyndham owner for over 20 plus years, since Fairfield days it is unacceptable that when we utilize WorldMark stays we have to pay for Internet. No where else do we have to pay for internet. I pay approximately $5000 a year in maintenance fees. That said paying for internet really upsets me and I hope corporate rectified this.

Where to start. very first thing there is no smoke detector in the room it is taken off the wall. Then we go into the bathroom there's no cover on the fan the shower head was missing the shower curtain holder has ripped off the shower and screwed in to a different part of the shower the ceiling is all peeling and falling off pieces of drywall there are no plugs in either the tub or the sinks the fixtures are separated from the shower. Now we'll go into the bedroom. The coverlets that they put on the beds are filthy and one has all cigarette Burns in it and this is a non-smoking room. Also the smell is overwhelming smoke smell. Dirty balls dirty floors filthy corners I can't even tell you all that's wrong with this room. When brought to Management's attention they blame me for not looking at the room as soon as we got here then they had a room they could have put us in. We did not even look at the room after we checked in we went to get something to eat because we were hungry after traveling all day. Then when we got to the room I saw all these things wrong with it I went to the management right away. Somebody came over and put the shower head on the shower and said yep the cigarette Burns in the wedding this is a non-smoking room and walked out. I got a call from the girl in the office saying she would give us our money back but we would have to go find another place to stay. After driving from 6 in the morning and it's now 8 at night in a strange town I was not about to drive around looking for a different place to stay. I will send pictures of most of my complaints and one thing I forgot about their freezer and the refrigerator is solid ice with food items frozen into it also no coffeepot, pictures will follow. I can't believe a motel with the Wyndham name would ever be this bad and filthy and stinky.

I tried to book La Quinta 7 days in advance 04/ 03 to save $$'s for 04/10. Needed Membership # to save $$'s and book 7 days in advance.. I was told online I already had a membership with you. Even though I gave your web site my email and telephone # I was not given my membership #. Your customer service did not help me find my membership # on 04/04. Had to take cheaper hotel because I could not use my membership # to book in advance or get a 10% reduction for La Quinta. I booked with Microtel. Your reservation site refused my Canadian Postal code for my Florence SC reservation. I had to give my Florida postal code. I switched points from La Quinta Gold in December. My points are GONE ! Your Customer Service should have helped me instead of passing me off to reservations. Reservations would not give me the price I saw online 04/03 or help me in any way.
I want my La Quinta points back. Your web site needs fixing and your Customer Service numbers do not answer after 20 minutes wait and your agents cannot do their job.

I stayed at Baymont Inn in Sioux Falls SD on April 2 2019. They quoted me a price of 76.25 they billed me twice which I have bank records to prove the second one was declined. However it has tied up my money in my account and now I can't go see my grandchildren on my birthday. The manager was very condescending as you can see in my live Facebook video.
I have a picture of proof they billed me twice although numbers are different than my bank statements it shows me being billed twice it's a picture of their computer.
The manager denies charging twice when his own computer shows that they did.
I will send picture of that. I don't know how this can be fixed by the time it does my birthday will be over and won't be able to share it with my grandchildren.

To Whom It May Concern:
Our Family was a guest in your Super 8 hotel in Kokomo Indiana. on 2/7/19 and 2/8/19
We were displaced by a tree falling on our power lines and taking the power box off the house.
My mother Gamelia Tinder is in a wheel chair and has a few personal issues.Great care was taken
as not to mess up any bed sheets. All bedding was gathered and left for the housekeeper.
My mother was made to feel uncomfortable. The manager told his wife to tell us that we could stay the second
night because we had already paid, but would have to make other arrangements at another hotel.Even though
I assured her that everything was taken care of. This is very upsetting to have to find another hotel at the last
minute along with dealing with getting power restored at our home. Upon moving to another my mother ended
up in the hospital, due to the stress .In the future we will not be staying at this hotel. we moved to another of your
hotels, the LaQuinta where we were made to feel at home and a very helpful staff.
Thank you for reviewing my complaint.

Rhonda Chapman
Rchapman3333@aol.com

I woke up to bit mark on my face and my face started to swell up. I do believe them to be bedbug bites because I've been attacked like this before in the past. I'm not sure what your policy are but you guys should really shut down and do a treatment and then do treatment every three months. You're housemaids she be given mild chemicals to treat the rooms during cleaning as well. I will hope to hear from someone soon. I would hate to make this bigger then it already is because I'm very upset about my face at the moment.

The motel itself was in poor condition with a big sand pile just to the left of the front door and a shed door across from front door left open. Electrical wires were hanging noticeably on the outside of the building. The stairs needed to be repainted. The room was not clean and one of the beds was not made properly the second day. Only one out of 3 cleaning ladies after we had started up the stairs a second time offered to help with the last suitcase. . We had been told we would have help going up the stairs with our luggage on the phone. I am 72 and I definitely could have used help as was promised. This Wyndham hotel was at 17299 S I-20 Hwy 19 in Canton Texas. It was definitely not worth the $289.28 we paid for 2 nights starting March 29, 2019. I would appreciate you checking into this situation and I would appreciate a credit for this substandard Wyndham hotel. I do have pictures if you want to see them.
Elaine Rubidoux
20534 Brooking Rd
Killeen, TX 76542
254-793-9419
254-319-1165

I stayed at Wyndham Tulsa Oklahoma on March 30, 2019 - March 31, 2019. There were severe issues going on with the pool. All of my kids were up vomiting Saturday night and coughing and sneezing etc.. We stayed in room 730. We went swimming at the pool for 30 minutes and had to get out because I had 4 kids who’s eyes were swelling and sneezing and a bad cough. I had to follow up with their doctor because it has not gotten any better. My youngest who is 3 years old was up vomiting and coughing all night Saturday night. I have pictures on my phone of the water and all the kids being sick and I talked to a few parents that were in there at the same time and their kids were all sick as well. I would like something done about the situation. I talked to the GM and he has not been helpful for anything. It was on the local news that The health department had shut down the pool but the general manager had emailed me back and said that the health department came out and said the pool was safe so there was nothing he could do. Then 30 minutes following the email is when the news came on and said it had been shut down by the health department.

Ramada Wyndham Resorts, Sterling, CO person at front desk helpful! After trying four rooms because of dirty room, another plugged plumbing, two others couldn’t get door unlocked finally had a room...NO HEAT! We slept in our jackets..too late to ask for another room and tired. This place is disgusting and one of the worst we have ever stayed in!! We selected via Expedia thinking of the great reputation of Ramada and Wyndham..no more!! Would like recompense! I have photos!

To whom it may concern,

I have taken my time to send this email because I wanted to remove my emotions and take time to process what happened to me and my family. I would like to detail the events of what occurred over the last month with planning our children's 6th and 7th birthday party. First, allow me to say that our children deserve the world and as hard working parents we vowed to give them as much of it as we can. Our children worked very hard in school and have demonstrated model behavior consistently during the school year and we felt as parents that they earned themselves a birthday party. Our children requested a pool party/slumber party so that is what we set out to give them. After previously visiting your hotel, they loved it so much that they requested to have their birthday party at this location. With that being said, we contacted your establishment several times to make sure our request could be accommodated. We were meticulous and transparent about our request and were assured several times by several different people that we would be accommodated and that your company wanted our business. With that being said, lets recap the events.

On February 23 at 7:48pm, I called the Microtel in North Canton at the phone number 330-461-9542 and spoke with a gentleman. I did not get his name, which was a mishap on my end, but he was very accommodating and easy to speak with so I was assured things would be taken care of. I spoke with him regarding the adjoining rooms we would need for our reservation on March 30th and also about the use of the pool area for a party. I was told "no problem" and he said he would make a note on the reservation once it is booked because I was planning to book through Expedia. My questions were answered and we ended the phone call. Again on March 8 at 11:54am, I called the same number above to verify that everything was the same and had not changed since I spoke with the gentleman on 2/23. A young lady answered this time and we reviewed the reservation, verified the adjoining rooms and the use of the pool area for a party. Again, I was told "no problem" and "that will be fine". I was satisfied with that answer and we ended the phone call. On March 27 at 10:36am, I called to make sure we could have early check-in around 1pm so that we could set up for our party. I also asked how many tables were in the pool area. She said she was unsure because they had just done some remodeling and she hadn't been down there recently. The young lady who answered the phone, again, was very accommodating and said that early check-in would be fine.

Fast forward to March 30th around 1pm. My eldest daughter (24) and I arrived at the hotel to complete our check-in process. Kaffrin was at the desk and she was having an issue checking us in because I had booked through Expedia. Kaffrin called you (Maria), the manager on the phone to assist her in checking us in. While she was on the phone (her cell phone), she walked me down to the pool area so I could see the set up. I noticed there were only 2 round tables down there and after getting checked in, I asked Kaffrin if it was possible to get more tables in the pool area. She stated the maintenance staff had already left for the day and she would do what she could.

My daughter and I began bringing items into the hotel and placed them in our rooms (322 and 324). We then left to go to a few stores to get the rest of our supplies as guests were scheduled to start arriving between 2:30 and 3pm. We returned to the hotel around 2:15pm and I began setting up the pool area. As our guest started arriving, they were directed to the pool area or our room. Never was there an issue with our guest entering the property. In total, there ended up being 23 children with swimming attire in the pool, 2 children were not swimming, and 23 adults (parents/guardians) present.

About half-way through the party, an unidentified man came in and started screaming at the top of his lungs at the children in the pool, stating "Everybody get out right now!!! Everyone needs to leave!!! Everybody get out right now!!!" in a very intimidating and threatening manner. The children and the adults were very fearful because he did not identify himself and was very verbally aggressive. My husband proceeded to escort the man out into the hallway. Later I found out that my husband had asked him to identify himself 3 times before he finally said he was an assistant manager. My husband asked him to apologize to all of our children and the families for scaring them, but he refused and said he called the police.

After my husband and the man left, I had all the children come over so we could sing "Happy Birthday" and open presents because they all seemed pretty upset and traumatized. I was trying to lighten the mood as best I could. The children, all under the age of 10, sang and watched my kids open presents as the adults were attempting to understand the situation. During this time, a police officer stepped into the pool area and right back out. I went over to speak with him and tried to explain the situation. He directed me to the front desk where my husband and a couple of the dads present were speaking with the police, the front desk clerk, and the man who entered the party unidentified. I was then told by the police that we needed to leave the premises immediately.

I then went back downstairs and explained to the parents what was happening. One of the parents went upstairs to speak with the front desk to see if she could help remedy the problem. She offered to book a block of 50 rooms if the problem was that there were too many non-paying guest. They refused her business. She asked again if they were refusing her business and they said yes, they would not allow her to book rooms, "we want you to get out." She was then told that the issue was that is was too loud. At this point, we the paying customers still had not been given a valid reason why we had to leave.

As the children and their parents walked up to the lobby area, they were escorted by 5 police officers out of the building. We then cleared out the rooms as we had decorated for their sleepover. The police officers were very nice, even offered to find another hotel for us to continue our party. But, our children and the children at the party, along with the parents, were very upset and traumatized by these events they decided it was best to go home. I'm sure they will be sharing their concerns as well.

Berating and threatening people with hostility is never acceptable in any situation. The police were called before we were given the option to voluntarily leave. Through my investigation over the last few days, I have found out the man who came in yelling is the Assistant Manager, Akash Patel, and the desk clerk working was Cassandra. When we requested a refund, we were told they would not be refunding our money. Also, when we asked to speak to the manager, Mr. Patel refused to call her, stating we can speak with her on Monday.

Some of the parents felt this was motivated by discrimination. When examining all the details of the situation, namely the fact that the reason for the forced police eviction was "noise" when all the parents who were present can and will attest, there was absolutely no audible sound coming from the pool area anywhere else in the building due to the concrete reinforced construction. Also the refusal of business (50 rooms) indicates that there was an "issue of preference" that is apparently more than your bottom line. Along with the fact that there was never a reason to given to us (the paying customer) directly as to why we were asked to leave, this situation reeks of discrimination as stated by some parents in attendance.

I am sending this to alert you to the deplorable actions of Mr. Patel and the way he handled our family, our children, and our guests. As parents who are trying to raise our children to be positive people in a world already full of bias and hate, it is absolutely heart wrenching and disgusting that we have to have the grueling conversation with them about why they and all of their friends were treated this way at the ages 6 and 7. We have to explain why someone, whom they did not know, felt they had the right to yell, intimidate and berate them when all they were doing was having fun with their friends. We have to explain to them how to deal with the stigma and embarrassment that they will most likely encounter when they return to school and they are asked about how their birthday party turned out, and they have to explain to everyone why 6 police officers were called to cancel their birthday party and evict them from the hotel... Again at the ages of 6 and 7.

This message is sent to Maria, the manager of the facility, and Wyndham customer service. There has been a formal complaint filed with customer service. The reference number, 4191667, is listed in the subject line. I will be sending a separate email with pictures we took right before we exited the property. We appreciate you attention in this matter and we look forward to hearing back from you in the very near future.

Melita Polk

This is the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We booked 3 rooms five months before the concert we were attending and even requested early check-in when we booked our hotel. We arrived at 2:30pm for check-in and where told there were no clean rooms available and would need to wait till after 4pm to check-in (the concert started at 4pm). The line for check-in was backed out the front door of the hotel. When we get back to the hotel after the concert at 11pm they had one person there to check people into their rooms, once again the line was backed out the front door. When we finally got to check in, they could only find 2 of our 3 rooms, after arguing with the lady at the front desk and demanding she check again based on our confirmation she finally found the 3rd room. We received the keys and when we got to our room the key card worked but the deadbolt was locked, so I went back downstairs and had to get maintenance to open the room. When maintenance opened the room, we walked into a room that is set up like a living room that has an adjoining bedroom that a couple "was" asleep in (I was later told that the two rooms are a suite purchased together). I now go back downstairs, where the lady at the front desk refuses to acknowledge me for at least 30 minutes. It literally took me getting on my cell phone and telling the person to drive 2.5 hours to come get us because this hotel was a dump before she would acknowledge me. Finally, she asks can she help me, and we get a new room. Meanwhile, the hotel has 4 elevators and only 2 are working, so there is a line 30 people deep for the elevators. The security guard said that if the elevator stops, just keep pressing buttons and it will eventually work again. Needless to say, the whole time, I was walking up and down 12 flights of steps each time there was an issue. This hotel has 16 floors and the elevators did not work, there were a lot of very unhappy people. Every time I was in the lobby that day and night, there was a guest with an issue, multiple people just turned their keys in and left. One lady said that she had been there for two days and still did NOT have towels in her room. We paid $200 for one night and I will never stay in a Ramada again after this experience. They also charge you $20 to park your car. Please do NOT waste your money on this place.

Hello I've been waiting on a refund I was suppose to get. And still have not received it yet.
Case# 4139983

Site# 29598

I have more then one page Wyndham points page..this happen before ,IT was resolved..BUT I checked my mobile page app and I'm missing 1000 points Can you please take a page down so I have 1 only.also from Days Inn in Emlsford N.Y MY last stay I did not receive 2000 points for the 2 days I stayed..just luv that point system!! If you could please fix it again...Thank you Sincerely C Kuchenmeister

Had a terrible experience with a LaQuinta/Wyndham and then an even worse experience with their customer service department. After 45 minutes and 6 different people I did not get an answer to a simple question - now La Quinta is part of Wyndham are all their hotels charging a pet fee.
We booked LaQuinta as we do several times a year and we're told we had to pay 40 dollars for our dog now LQ is owned by Wyndham although we had not been told this before our arrival.
The customer care agents I spoke to were all unable to answer my question and on several instances were very rude.
LQ need to make this policy public as it is what sets them apart from other chains. Talking with friends who stay because of their dog policy they will lose a lot of business.

Mississippi welcomed me a little while ago and we are established in a dump of a Days Inn (under a flight path and next to a train) for tonight. Believe me when I say a dump is where we are at. As I was unloading the car, I heard a plane overhead which sounded like a blue angel. Dang, it was loud. A train came roaring by but aside from noisy clientele with loud beeping car locks, up late carrying on, it was quiet by the time we hit the bed.

This motel (the only room we could get because of spring break) was so gross I washed my hands after touching most things in the room. I put towels down on the floor to walk on. The blanket had cigarette burns and the over-quilt was a dirty, grungy golden color. The ice machine was broken. The rug was stained and faded. I saw housekeeping in the room before we moved in and they were sweeping with a little broom to get the big stuff out but you can only do so much without a vacuum in that department.

We were both so repulsed that my husband left (on his bicycle) before 8 in the rain, which makes me feel pretty bad for him. I left as soon after that as I could.

To avoid even another second at the motel, I found a coffee shop somewhere off the route to Mobile to give time time before we reconnect at the ferry. We have been staying in Wyndham properties all across the country since he started riding in San Diego. Some properties are really nice but the worst we have seen have been days inn. There was another back a month or so, which was almost as bad as the one I am referring to here. Just gross.

We think it tarnishes your brand to have such places associated with you. I have to say that the general manager at the Days Inn in Gulfport was very nice and a good representation for your brand. He has a ball of mess on his hands. This hotel was really sub par in every way. I have to give it one star only.

We have stayed in really nice Days Inn motels along the way and I have complimented the manager whenever it was appropriate to do sol

Thank you for your attention to this matter, They definitely need a major face life in Gulfport Days Inn.

Cassie Arnold

For several days I've tried to get logged into my Wyndham rewards account. OMG. Worst phone customer service in the world. I honestly think one of these people was in the middle of having a stroke or some kind of physical breakdown. No one can come up with a way to LOGIN to the account. So frustrating. Darn you, La Quinta, for selling out to these morons!!

Stayed at the Days Inn by Wyndam in Ocala/SilverSprings before the Gatornationals. It was dingy, dirty, and disgusting. Surprised you associate Wyndam name with this place. Was Very Disappointed! Sincerely, Rhonda L Thomas 6228 Somerset East, Lakeland FL 33813

To whom it may concern,
I have been trying to join the Wyndham team, in different capacities, since being laid off from my previous employer in February, 2109. My past experience and strengths come from 30+ years of service in the maintenance field with hands-on Journeyman Millwright certification, as well as, supervisory, planning, and coordination. I have been applying to Wyndham in order to assist with moving Wyndham forward in a safe, prosperous, and profitable manner, yet in 13 minutes from application submittal to rejection, your recruiter knew that I, a 58 year old applicant, didn't have the requirements necessary to perform functions of a maintenance technician. I feel as though my age, although you are an EEO employer, means more than the experience necessary. What my experience also offers in addition to the physical demands, is the knowledge, coaching abilities and training abilities that I possess. I hope you take the time to read my complaint and if nothing else, notify the recruiter that age is NOT to be used as a deterrent for employment. Thank you for the ability to express my dissatisfaction and disappointment with Wyndham and their hiring practices.

we checked in Friday put our luggage in the room and went out. upon returning my daughter took her shower, when she attempted to settle in to bed, she stated she wasn't feeling well and was coughing. the air felt dry, so i thought was just dust. she became nauseated and vomited in the bathroom. the toilet did not have enough power to flush. I just so happened to look up and noticed mold all over the wall in the bathroom. I reported this to the front desk. the next day, Housekeeping made our beds but the mold was still in the bathroom. the sink continued to clog. I even took pictures and showed it to the front desk. I am asthmatic and just knowing that we were breathing that stuff makes me sick.
On a good note: I left my uniform at the hotel, front desk worked diligently to mail it back to me.

We had a free stay from hotels.com. We decided to stay at Wyndham Hamilton Park in Florham Park, NJ as I have held many conferences here and always had a good experience.

I called the hotel to request a room on the 4th floor since we have 2 dogs and the rear exit is readily accessible from this floor. Before I booked with hotels.com, I contacted the hotel to make sure that we could stay in the requested room. The staff member I spoke to on the phone said that she would check with the manager. She came back and told me that the manager was fine with us staying on the 4th floor and they would secure a room as close to the exit as possible.

When we arrived, we were informed that we were required to stay on the 1st floor as this has been designated for pets.

We were assigned room 161 which was the furthest room from the exit. It was also incredibly dirty. Pictures attached.

I am incredibly disappointed in the Wyndham name which has previously provided a beautiful, clean environment.

I placed a reservation for a guest at the Ramada Inn Seatac, in Seattle,Washington check in date 3/27 thru 3/28. i received a call from the hotel stating that a guest of ours was checking in and that the hotel had no credit card for the reservation, i explained that we make reservations there all the time and that if they did not have it i could get someone in the morning to send over a cc auth form with the information, but that i thought since we do so much business as of late, that they should have it on site. the young lady stated she was new but that she would ask her supervisor and let me know what was decided. i said that was fine and hung up. i didn't hear anything back so i assumed they found the information. about an hour passes and i get an email from one of the guests i had made a reservation there for. my guest said she had been charged for the room and that the person at the frontdesk treated her so unprofessionally that she was in total awe. i replied asking what had happened she replied to say that the person at the frontdesk had totally humiliated her in front of other guests and making a commotion and being loud that it made the restaurant guest turn around and drop their jaws as too how she was talking to her. she accused my guest of being drunk even though the woman had come in to register and had just ordered dinner, so no time to get drunk. the front desk person was rude and utterly unprofessional.
SEE Email below
'That manager was so beyond rude and publicity humiliating to me I left the hotel and am staying somewhere else, so I have paid for two rooms tonight.
I would highly recommend not continuing to send other state employees to that hotel.

Beyond unacceptable unprofessional communication by the Manager.

Nadja

The guest i made the reservation for was Nadja Baker.
so she was charged for a room and i would like those charges reversed asap.
And i want to make sure i am not charged for the stay.
Any questions please feel free to contact me.

for your time.
Aidan Ramos
Operations program Specialist, University of Washington, school of social work, Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence

I stayed at the Wyndham Disney Springs for 3 night it was going good until I had to check in my last night. It was a separate reservation for my last night. I spoke to the front desk Dewan he said I needed to move because I paid a lower rate. I asked him can I stay in the same room. He said no I needed to call where I made the reservations online because the price was low. Well I worked in the hotel industry before my GM always taught us make the customer experience good. So I suggested to Dewan can you find out the difference to stay in the room. He came back with a price and I paid it. But why he didn't make an effort to help so I can stay in the same room? Todd the front desk manager did'nt even care . He said I should be glad it got done. WOW. I guess they looked at me and feel they can talk to me like that. Wyndham disney springs FL need help to their staff with customer service to paying customer.

I stayed in the Travel Lodge EAST in Edmonton Alberta on March 20th, 2019 Conformation #84731EC007828, it was by far the worse stay I have ever had, The beds were dirty, hair in the tub, crunchy dirty rugs and bugs in the room. I have pictures of all the above if you need them, I will NEVER stay in this hotel again nor will I recommend it to anyone, I paid 91.00 to stay there and it was not worth half that. I would like something done and not 15% off my next stay cause there wont be a next time.

The company tricked me and ran an inquiry on my credit. The agent told me to fill out the form or we couldn't move forward but that it was not a credit check. I told him in advance that I was under credit restoration and that my credit score was only 600. As a result of Wyndham running my credit scores have now dropped below 600.

See attached, very unsatisfied with the customer service and the fact that they would actually back a hotel this disgusting. I have attached a copy of my emails.

In regards to the above noted case I indicated to the person assisting me with my complaint that I would forward some pictures of the hotel and how truly dirty and disgusting it was.

As indicated my husband is not one to complain but after checking the place out further and calling me at work, I told him to get out and I would find him something else. This was booked through our government website, looked fine on the website but when they got there (my husband, daughter and her friend), he was absolutely disgusted.

I will breakdown their adventure and would really suggest your head office looks into this to avoid anyone else having to go through this.

1. Arrived and even the outside looked nothing like the pictures, parking lot was empty and unkept with garbage.
2. Went in the front entrance and even the front doors were not working properly.
3. They felt like they were the only ones there.
4. My kids went straight to the pool with a very brief swim stating even the pool was not well kept and were not comfortable staying in.
5. When they got out they all did a quick walk about.
6. My husband felt like it was a place that housed homeless/unemployed and possible even sex trade/illegal activity.
7. My daughter at one point saw a young girl looking extremely scared being guided by an older scary looking guy.
8. My daughter was feeling quite uncomfortable and scared and asked to leave.
9. My husband advised the room was not well kept, with water damage and very dated.
10. He complained to the front staff and was advised the best they could do is provide them with half back – even though he expressed his concerns and desire to leave.
11. There was different areas that seems to have unfinished work done and just very poorly kept.
12. My husband is not one to complain and was myself telling them to get out when I received texts from my daughter. (I was not with them)
13. He advised that the front staff would not give him his money back and showed them a different room but he was actually scared to stay there did not feel safe nor was he happy with the way the staff treated him, the manager would not even come to speak to him.
14. I called the manager from my work and was advised they were there almost an hour so we would not be reimbursed and he was very rude no matter what I said was not budging.
15. When leaving they only charged my husband $35 after I complained but I do not believe this is sufficient, this hotel should be removed from your choices and I do not understand why headoffice would want to be associated to this place in any way. They really need to make an unannounced trip to see and experience what is happening in that hotel.

I have attached copies of various quick pictures my husband took before leaving. If you require any further information please advise.

Lorna Rees

Trial Coordinator
Ontario Superior Court of Justice
75 Mulcaster St. Rm 412
Barrie On L4M 3P2

Tel: 705-739-6442 Fax: 705-739-6099

www.ontariocourtdates.ca/daily-docket

Wyndham Flagstaff Ari won't return calls to assist us. Front desk agent Shaunna was very rude when I tried to explain myself to her absolutely no personality. She over talked me and yelled then hung up. We are tired of excuses Ari has been left several messages and no reply

Hi I stayed in Baymont Inn and Suites in Marietta Georgia.

On 3/22 I checked in and the roomm assigned was filthy. The lady at the guest moved me to apt 123 which was their suite. After spending a night in 123 i return from visiting the city only to find out none of my stuff was in the room.
The manager Danny Patel authorized to take me out of the room as well as my personal belongings without my authorization. When i arrive to the hotel I went to the lobby and was told the manager decided to take me out and my things were picked up electronics dirty clothes etc. I have never had this happen in my life and it is an invasion of privacy. Upon checking my bag I am missing a mac charger and iphone charger. I need a response from Wyndham as soon as possible. This is very disappointing that you have mamagement of this caliber.

I booked one of your hotels at Howard Johnson

I stayed at the Howard Johnson on
137 San Marco Ave.
in St.Augustine,Fla.
March 20-22
The rooms were outdated,some of the rooms the lights/electrical
outlets didn’t work,some rooms smelled of sewage(heard other people complainting) rooms were
dirty,some had roaches.
Mine was one of them with some of the above conditions.(Room167)
Was a terrible stay!!!!!
Do not recommend it at all.
Needs to be torn down and new motel built.
Please look it up for the photos of
motel.
Cannot believe that this motel is even associated with Wyndham Motels/Hotels.
I was not satisfied what so ever.
The location was excellent for sightseeing. Shuttle service was
on the route at the motel a plus.
The 600 year Oak Tree there was
pretty.
There was vehicle traffic thru the parking lot at all hours.
People walking thru parking lot at all hours also.
No security there.
This motel needs someone from
corporate to do an inspection
of this Howard Johnson.(unannounced)
Just look up on any travel sight
the complaints on the motel.
Trip Advisor or any others that
people sent a complaint into.
It’s terrible!!!!!!
Doesn’t even deserve a rating.
Not a very good impression of the
reputation that Wyndham has.
Looking forward to your reply.
Ronald Overhultz
Pierre Part,La.

Hi I am a platinum member and i have not had an issue with Travelodge in el centro, ca. Until my most recent stay. I feel as a platinum member I should have the privileges of benefits . the room that was booked had spots on pillows and bedding. Curtain had appeared to be a blood stain or oil. The bed was sunk in on one side. I wasn't treat as a platinum member and my rewards is what I go on for my travels. I spent my 3000 points plus cash on a room that wasn't up to member benefit.

Booked a room at Days in airport I. COLORADO SPRINGS when we got there they put us in a room that had no towels or shower curtain the couch was so stained up no one would want to set on it . We took pictures of the room and they did change us rooms no towels in that room. No at the desk most of the time could smell cig. Smoke in hall ways . Maids did not speak English so hard to ask for more towels . Asked for a blanket never got one.
Om

We were staying in a non smoking with someone next door smoking late at night. Called the front desk and was told nothing could be done.
9240 Park West Blvd
Knoxville TN

Days Inn in Tucson Az, room 101, March 19, 2019. The bed sheets had dried blood stains. The sheets had not been replaced from the previous use. I do have pictures. We did not discover this until the next morning as we were tired and checked in very late. I am in able to attach my pictures.

I was told I had mild emphysema. I was shocked, I had only had minor breathing problems at times. However I had smoked for 17 years when I was very young and had quit over 38 years ago, when I developed asthma. I always heard your lungs were cleared 5 years after you quit smoking, but they don't tell you the damage is already done! Mild is not mild, I am on oxygen all the time.my son purchased herbal remedy for emphysema from solution health herbal clinic ,which i used for 15 weeks and am totally Emphysema free ,all thanks to solution health herbal clinic, solution health herbal clinic also cure all type of disease in humans life. Contact and visit their website at www.solutionhealthherbalclinic.com , details E-mail: (solutionsherbalclinic@gmail.com)

I am a timeshare owner for many years at avenue plaza new Orleans.i found an employee named steven ulich to be remarkable rude and a bully to me and other employees at the informational luncheon.other employees seemed very afraid of him.he told me when I was ready to leave to sit down I was not yet done.the other employees were only too ready to give me his name and said I should complain about him.they said they were too in constant terror of him to complain themselves,and hoped I would.this employee supervisor reflected very badly on the wyndham brand and I usually spread the word what a great organization you have but now must qualify my praise because of this rude condescending bully.i hope others have the strength to share his deficiencies with your corporate office.i found him a blot on an otherwise great experience at your resort.each time I think of the wonderful avenue plaza experience my opinion is tainted with my rememberance of this rude bully.the look of fear the other employees had around him reminded me of my experience as a physician working with battered women and children. it left a bad taste in my mouth for any time I think of wyndham. he is in a position of power and abuse.

The Baymont Motel in Murry, Utah is the dirtiest and scariest one I've ever been in. It was filthy and had very scetchy people living in their cars in the back parking lot. Please go on line and read all the reviews. Lights weren't working in the parking lot, hand rails pulled out of the wall in the stairways (safety). The halls and doors are very dirty. Once we got in the room the bathroom wasn't clean and the curtains were gross with stuff on them. The cops showed up for one of the people dealing from their car in the back parking lot. It was someone staying at the motel that called the cops not the owner. Not one picture on the Web sight matched what it's actually like. I wish I would have taken pictures. I can't believe you put your company name on a business like that.

after listening to a guest 1 hour presentation and 1 hour sales pitch.all I said I did not want but was constantly badgered into sitting through. then a rude obnoxious senior wyndham member named steven Ulrich told me I had to stay for more.i said I was done and he said I was not and to sit down.i found his unprofessional manner a poor representative of the fine wyndham organization. please find a better and more people friendly person to be in charge instead of this unbelieveable rude individual.i am at avenue plaza in new Orleans as a timeshare owner.this occurred today 18 march 2019.my phone is 1-904-501-6225.i am a retired physician and tell many friends about wyndhams many attributes but no more.

Your call center are the worst I have ever used .You can not hear what ever they are saying then they can not under stand what ever I am saying to them .On trip to florida I was sent 134 miles to my hotel in the rain and at night .That was to be only 14 miles .When I tried to call back I was told that the hotel had my card number and that it was to late to change ..WHY in this world would you send a call to another country to help find a hotel room in the US .They can not understand and do not speak. english . As for using my points .Why waste my time .As for most of your hotels are find but I feel that house keeping could and should step up .My feet got black from walking on the bare floor in one hotel .NOT Good .Shame on you for farming your call out of this country.Most service person on the phone can not help .I just keep calling back until I get someone that can speak and understand english . Christina Wells Cable Ohio

kelownia bc 13 14 march super 8..march 15 day inn kelownia ,march 16 west kelownia super 8
called for rm on 13...would arrive late.will not take cash.paid 4 two nights on us td visa.asked they put note on file may need third night. hookers in motel parking lot..clerk no cash as always robbed..not good 4 bussines..on third morning told no room....clerk called day s inn near by asked if they had room..they said yes. she did not think to leave me name. she appeared more interested in other things then me. so off to days in at 7 am.days inn wont take cash...need two hundred cash...re damage
asked for second ..but in compter.next morning n room....had to move again this time 20 miles to west kelownia..motel near empty. waited 6 mins no one at counter best room took cash helpful .great clean room water stains on bed. in am of 17 no breakfast..no coffee nothing.........25 plus yrs using your group above from unhappy loyal client
...250 254 0214.

I booked my reservation through Expedia on February 19, 2019 for March 15th 2019 to visit my daughter who is serving in our military based in Newport News Virginia. I have a lot of travel experience considering that I was an airline employee for over 10 years back in my 20's. Therefore, I did consider the Wyndham name sake a reputable hotel. I am also a frequent user of Expedia and other search engines when traveling. This was my first ever visit to Virginia and because this is my daughter's first ever venture away as an adult from her family I thought that it would be nice to visit her and experience the beach location to help ease her stress from being away from home. I thought the beach was ideal to enjoy our stay while in Virginia. Nonetheless, this hotel experience was horrible to say the least. I believe that this hotel at minimum misrepresented itself and even after addressing our concerns I feel that this Howard Johnson by Wyndham hotels showed insensitivity and unconcerned about the safety of their guest.
On March 11, 2019 I received an email from the Howard Johnson stating that BEGINNING March 12, the elevator would not be working.and is being replaced with a brand new elevator. This email was not an issue for me because my wife and I use any means necessary to walk as much as possible. When we visit the grocery store or mall we tend to park furthest from the entrance as a means to unconsciously exercise. Therefore, the email was least bit concerning. We arrived at the hotel I believed around 10pm or thereafter and as we parked our car there was a hotel guest standing in her room while holding the door open smoking a cigarette. My daughter jokingly said to us I hope she doesn't think that is smoking outside the room. We all laughed as we gathered our belongings.
As we approached the elevator there was a sign posted stating the elevator was not operable even though the guest service woman at the desk said the elevator was fixed. Nonetheless, the stairwell was next to the elevator so we proceeded to walk into the stairwell. I immediately noticed that there was no means to secure the stairwell, meaning we did not need our key card to access the stairwell. As we walked up the stairwell there was a loud odor of cigarette smoke which I was upset about because I had to walk up four flights of stairs inhaling cigarette smoke. I told my family that it was really inconsiderate of the smoker and I said it loudly hoping the person heard (smoke smelled fresh and not faint) my concerns thinking they were up the stairs higher than the 4th floor. Our room was number 401 located opposite the elevator and right next to the other stairwell. This later became a problem because it was obvious that other smokers use the stairwell to smoke to stay out of the cold night. It was noticeable because from my room we can hear the door open and close as well as hear the people talking. Once in the room there was an immediate odor we could not describe. It wasn't overbearing but it was noticeable that someone tried to hide a odor from the previous guest. This was still not an issue of great concern. When my daughter entered the bathroom she immediately notice mold above the shower. When I observed the bathroom I took a picture of the mold and said we will talk to the front desk in the morning. We all agreed that we were tired from our long day and closed the door to the bathroom. We agreed that it was too much of a hassle to go back down stairs with all our luggage. There was no guarantee that there was another room available or our room would be better or that it would be closer to the ground level.
At approximately 4am I am awaken by people talking. I initially thought that it was the guest next door that we could hear through the walls. I am obviously not fully awaken but I look at the time and try to go back to sleep. After about 45 minutes I still hear people talking so I tried to call the front desk and no one answered. After about 10 more minutes I tried calling again and still no answer so I decided to just walk down stairs. Once I opened the door there was a couple standing outside our room drinking beer and smoking. I stated to them that I could hear them so they apologized and picked up their 12 pack of beer and walked away. I did not see them go into a room.
At this point I am frustrated especially that no one is answering the phone at the front desk so I immediately went down stairs to complain. When I got to the front desk the door was locked. I am looking inside to see if maybe someone is in there asleep or something so I knock on the door and still no one. As I turn away a gentleman was walking from across the street towards me. I paused and put myself on alert because it is early in the morning and no one is out here. The man walks up to me in plain clothes and asked could he help me, and I didn't respond but, he walks up to the door and unlocks the door. Once I realized that this man who is not wearing a uniform or has a visible I.D. I asked his name which he said it was John. I explained to him that I was woke up by people standing outside my room drinking and talking. And because there was no security devices at the stairs to keep unwanted guest out it was a concern of mine. I had to approach these people not knowing if they were guest or if they would harm me to tell them they were disturbing me. John replies that I should have let him know because he had no problem asking guest to leave because he has done it before. I am angry to say the least at this point because I had been calling the front desk. I go back to my room and when I use the bathroom the toilet doesn't flush. As I am trying to flush the toilet over and over it is visibly noticeable that the toilet seat is worn out. How long does a toilet seat have to be on a toilet before you notice wear marks? Eventually I get the toilet to flush. I take a picture to show the manager in the morning the toilet seat and the mold. Now my wife, daughter, tell me they don't feel safe and the odor is probably because the carpet may have mold in it. Now my family is worried that because of the poor maintenance condition of this hotel the mold issue may be worse than just above the shower. At this point no of us can go back to sleep so I call Expedia and asked them to intervene. Therefore Expedia places me on hold and they said that John can only offer us another room because the manager gets in at 9am.
After calming my family down I suggested that we wait to hear from the manager. At 9am I go to the front desk yet the manager is still not in. At 10:45am I go again but, still no manager. At this point Kamal is the name of the front desk clerk who tells me that nothing can be done for me but, he called the manager and said he will be in at 11am. I reminded Kamal that its 10:50am now. I called Expedia again and they said that they would contact the hotel on my behalf again. Expedia eventually stated that nothing could be done because, John and Kamal had no authority to make any decisions but to give me another room. Simply giving us another room was only going to put us in another room. No assurance for our heath or safety was addressed.They did'nt offer to send someone up to isolate the mold or anything!!! Nothing!!!
That is when I decided that me and my family's concern is only important to us and not the hotel. I had no other recourse but to find another hotel. I tried to work out my concerns with the hotel and at minimum get some assurance that the hotel is working to address my concerns and our health and safety is of upmost importance. I wanted to work out something with the hotel but, no manager or anyone with authority could help me. I called Expedia again and they informed me that my complaint will be sent to their resolution department and once they spoke with a manager they would get back to me to help resolve any issues. After waiting 24 hours Expedia sends me an email asking for more time because they still have not contacted the manager.
I dont know what was more insulting? The poor quality of the hotel, (presence of visible mold and odor) the lack of concern of the staff for our safety, (no attendant available or security locks after a certain time) or the deceptive email stating the elevator is being replaced (no evidence the elevator is even being worked on). But, I think it is the fact that once the manager was finally contacted he said that I will not be getting a refund of any amount due to the policy I agreed to at the time of the reservation. NOW THAT WAS THE INSULT OF ALL INSULTS.
At this point I am safe at home. I feel that this hotel should not even have the right to be offered to customers on websites. Because most sites like Expedia, Hotwire, etc. offer a great deal without exposing which hotel it is until after you have paid. After being insulted by the response and the lack of concern for the safety of my family. My lesson learned is to stop using that method to find hotels. And furthermore NEVER use a Wyndham hotel again especially if that is your policy and practice. Paying a few extra dollars is not worth going through this. I just wanted to have a good time with my daughter who is serving our country and sorely missed to even be bothered by the unprofessional staff at Howard Johnson. She should not be concerned that she may be attacked in the stairwell at a hotel because they do not take necessary measures to ensure our safety. The fact that mold was visible in plain sight yet the hotel took no actions. Because if we saw the mold? How can the staff at the hotel not see the mold?
Everything I have mentioned in this email is confirmed in my phone records such as photos and a video I tried to record of a an employee (house keeping) playing loud music and smoking in the stairwell. I am sending this email via my desktop computer and if anyone at the corporate office is willing to see my evidence I will gladly upload them from my phone. I tried to be as detailed as possible but for some reason I think this email is going to fall on deaf ears which is why I am not going to bother hooking my phone up to my desktop to upload the pictures and video. If corporate takes no action or visits this hotel to observe for themselves, That in itself will say a lot about the name.
I never experienced this type of poor service and if I did at minimum a person of some type of authority would have tried to reach out to me. This is so insulting. Don't take my complaint and not visit this hotel. I can't imagine that this hotel located in this popular area displays such poor quality and has never been observed. It just isn't possible to think and if it is. Shame on Wyndham. Shame on you.

Respectfully submitted,

Alfred Holman
Email: joi2al@sbcglobal.net
Berwyn IL.

your Baymont hotel in Macon requires a 20$ cash deposit for "incidentals" and they cannot use a credit card ??
what year is this? I rarely carry cash anymore. Also the exercise room is broken and disgusting

I have stayed at many of your hotels and have always been satisfied. I recently stayed at Super 8 in Westminster, CO. Worst room, worst hotel and worst breakfast I ever stayed in. I was there 4 nights. Never did they change my sheets, never cleaned and such a dark, dirty looking room. Big cigarette hole in blanket, rugs were filthy and the breakfast so bad, I had to go out for breakfast. I am so upset and disappointed. I’m not sure I’ll ever stay in your hotels again. On that same trip, I stayed in Kearney NE at one of your hotels, it was the complete opposite.

I am staying at the Wyndam in Tulsa Oklahoma as I type this. The inside of the facility is fine. The outside grounds are covered with cigarette butts and paper and other trash. It is a dump on the outside. There are cigarette butts in the landscaping also. We are here for the AKC NATIONALS. I could not find an area not peppered with cigarette butts to walk our dogs on the entire grounds. It is disgusting. The grounds need to be cleaned up. This is totally unacceptable. We're very disappointed. There is a sign as you enter the building that states, "This is a smoke free facility ". This OBVIOUSLY doesn't apply to the outside property.

We are new to Wyndham, we stayed the first night of our trip at a Wyndham in short pump Va. very nice place very nice people found large bug in bed when pulling sheets back had to be moved to another room. Sighned up for credit card and was told we would get Fifty dollars off of stay.this did not happen. We were just given a credit card number on line.

The next night stayed in a Wyndham in Jacksonville. Tried to use credit card number so we could get Fifty off of room. Desk clerk said he has no idea what I am talking about. He says there is no way he can use that credit card number because it has to be swiped.

Next night stayed in tamp, same story they have no idea what this program is and can not use credit card number. They have no way of entering.

We finally reached our destination on Merritt island Florida. So we decided to chance us Wyndham at the Wyndham grand in Orlando. Gorgeous place. Was told they would have an upgrade for us .they did not have it. We stayed in room 1404 . I spent half the night trying to get the toilet to stop flushing, I have done a lot of plumbing in my day , but have never seen a toilet that flushed on its own every half hour. I did not call front desk thinking each time it would stop, the next thing we knew it was 6am ,and time to get ready for big day at Disney . So much for that we were so tired we went for a little while and then went home.

Needless to say, we are not pleased so far with Wyndham. We are not the kind of people that complain about things and we are in our 70’sand do a lot of traveling. We have never had a complaint with any other hotel chain. But this time I felt compelled to complain because it affected our grand children also. We were meeting them at the park

No Subject[#1179843]
Hello katie

Thank you for contacting Days Inn by Wyndham Customer Care.

We value the opinions of our guests and evaluate each message, suggestion and comment to find out how we can better improve our service to you. We strive to provide services that guests find timely and helpful.

Your feedback from your stay at Days Inn by Wyndham in Hampton SC helps us understand the kind of services our guests appreciate as well as areas in need of improvement. You deserve, and should rightfully expect, world-class service from Days Inn by Wyndham including courteous and efficient handling of inquiries and consistent resolutions for them. With our specialists being the first point of contact for our guests, the service experience they provide is vital to guest satisfaction. Again, your feedback from your stay on Feb 23 2019will help us identify the opportunities where we can focus on making improvements.

After a review of your concern, the best resolution would be achieved by direct communication between the property management and yourself. Please contact the property management team at803-943-0411.We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thank you for your interest in Days Inn by Wyndham.

Melissa
Account Specialist, Customer Care
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Office: 888-775-3379

I had roaches crawling all over the counters, ceiling and this is my response from them.
Not Satisfied at all

They locked my card up over chargeinh Mr they called police cause I asked for corporate number I had credit company

The phone it's record
Plus the police talked to bank and they said I already paid and today I get another charge for ,,,155
,73.....,,, this motel ripped people off...I'm very disapointed
.ithankyou Trisha McDaniel

I had reserved a room at ramada by Wyndham Costa/Newport beach for one night March 6 - March 7 via hotel.com
First of all, the hotel does not mention that its airport shuttle service ends at 10:30 p.m. I called for the shuttle at 10:34 p.m. and was told the driver had gone home
I took a Lyft ride ($19.93)
Front desk was kind of rude. But OK. I head to my room. There were two huge fans in there - those commercial fans one rents after an inundation. The smell was awful. I head back to the front desk. They tell me they're going to remove the fans. I say I can't stay there. No one should have stayed there that night. It was not healthy.
Then they said there was no other room even though two more parties arrived and got checked in.
Then the manager tells me to call "expedia" - after telling me to be an "adult.". He said Expedia will find me another room. He made no attempt to call or to suggest where I could go. It's almost midnight. I have never been to Costa Mesa.
Gives me a number that was incorrect (wrong department) --- Got the correct number and ended up being transferred to the right clerk at hotels.com. She reimbursed me for the room -- I'm supposed to get the $115 in a week. But all the rooms in her system were booked. So she suggested I call the hotels myself. Fine. I'm still in the lobby of this horrible hotel. I have to say the clerk was pleasant and did what she could to help me - unlike your franchisee in Costa Mesa.
So I finally get a list from the front desk at this horrible hotel. Found one hotel who gave me a discount $220 - very pleasant too.Got a second Lyft ($13.98) to the new hotel.

Anyway, you guys owe me $250.

I was left alone in a city I don't know with a room that was guaranteed and was not. This hotel was checking people in rooms that should have never been rented because they had some flood issue. Terribly unhealthy.

This is my worst hotel experience.

You owe me $250.

Good Morning,

Honestly, I wouldn't even rate the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Atlanta a 1 star. The service was completely horrible and unprofessional from check in to check out. I have never experienced anything like it before. My plane landed at 11 pm and I was shuttled to your hotel and got there at 11:30 pm. I did not check into my room until 1 am due to the ladies at the front desk. A young lady and several of her friends walked into the hotel and asked to speak to someone and was checked into their rooms without having to wait in the long line because she gave the employee money to skip. There are two cameras at the front desk and I really think the footage should be pulled from that night. As I got closer to the front desk in line, the employee kept whispering that there weren't any rooms left with at least 15 people behind me still that have not checked in. She turned away a mother and her young son at 1 am in the morning it was very disappointing to see. I finally got to the desk and was told I needed to pay $100 for incidentals. She swiped my card and said it dint go through, my bank showed it in my account as a pending charge. She then asked for another card which I provided to her and she charged in $100 and then another charge for $123.Then when I checked out charged me $61.53 At this point I was very upset. Once she handed my room key over I headed upstairs to my room the elevator smelled like marijuana and was very old. When I got t o my room the key didn't work for the door, I went back downstairs to inform the ladies at the desk and they gave me an attitude. The young lady from earlier who paid to skip the line came back down complaining someone was already in the room they provided her. The lady snatched the key from me and said I have to wait. I informed her I do not want to wait any longer and could she call someone immediately, she stated "Well you can just cancel the room then". Again, so unprofessional. The maintenance man came up tried the key and it didn't work, he went back downstairs to grab a charger for the door. While trying to open the door he received a call from another employee which he placed on speaker complaining about how his check was short . Again so unprofessional. Once he opened the door, he explained to me that the door was still broke and he could night fix it until the morning. Can you imagine the feeling to having to sleep with one eye open? As I got into the room, it was disgusting. The room definitely needs cosmetic attention. The floors were stained, the comforter had lipstick stains and yellow spots. The bathroom ceiling had water damage and the blow dryer was off the wall. The sofa had stains and seemed as though it was taken from a dumpster or thrift shop and never cleaned. My TV didn't work and it looked as if an animal was scratching the stand for the television. I have provided pictures as well to this complaint. The next morning I spoke with the new employee and they mentioned that the manager had come in due to the complaints of last night guest... Go figure! I mention my complaint and left my information for her to get back to me, which she never did until 3/5/2019. She called me and was very rude and unprofessional. She said she was actually there the night of my check in so I asked her if she was there why wouldn't she come out and solve many of the guest questions or explain to them the delay. She felt offended by my question and said I was being hostile and she didn't see the point of the call and HUNG UP on me. I proceeded to call your corporate office and file this complaint. If this issue is not handled I will have no other choice than to reach out to the Better Business Bureau to get this type of treatment reported.

I called them to extend my trial because it expires on September 14, which is my wedding day. We wanted an extension for one week to use this for our honeymoon, not only did they refuse, THEY HUNG UP ON US. We spoke to THREE customer service reps all who were extremely rude. We had every intention to extend our time share and be life long customers. But after that, absolutely not.

Hotel in Cameron Missouri looked to be in middle of construction updates. Our room had missing outlet covers no batteries in the smoke alarm and messy grout tile work in bathroom. There were old headboards at end of hallway. Beautiful updates and nice rooms despite needing finishes. Also we stayed at several days inns this weekend and 2 times we didn’t get the tv to work with the Direct Tv remotes. Crazy instructions that didn’t work. I was too tired to mess with. I just wanted to turn tv on and find out the updates on the storm warning and not have to program a tv input to get it to work. Very bad situation!
To add to our experience the phone reservation person, I had a hard time understanding. The reservation was messed up and the smart kind person at the desk fixed it. But there was no elevator and I asked for a first floor room because of my physical handicap. She told me there was none available. We were deciding to leave and she stated that the first floor was reserved for pets. Which was great because on the phone I had informed them of my service dog. Which I was also charged for. Not sure if that is you policy to not reserve handicap accessible room when there is no elevator. Even with an elevator, handicap people have to be on first floor. How do you plan on getting them down the stairs if there was a fire or malfunction of the elevator? We always stay at your hotels. Just wanted to notify of some concerns

Itinerary Number: 5136B92543459 Name: RONALD HOUSE Confirmation Number: 85504EC011361 Hotel Information: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Newport News Airport 501 Operations Drive Newport News Virginia
United States I have stayed at this hotel a few times because of the cost and location. I needed to use it last Friday and when we checked in there were two or three very derelict looking young men sitting in the lobby. We checked in and went to the room and were very disappointed at the size of the room and darkness of everything. The bathroom was clean and very good condition except for the threadbare towels and hand towels. We left and went to the hospital in the area, saw the patient and returned back to spend the evening. Requested additional pillows and received them. There were now two down and out men sitting in lobby. I walked my pet about an hour later and saw one of the men sitting (laying) in an old car at the back of the property. The next morning I was up early and was the first one to the breakfast bar as I was in need of some coffee. There were the two men (one was the man in car) eating off the breakfast bar. Got my coffee and returned to the room. Hung out the do not disturb sign. When we left the room about 9:30 am I removed the sign. When we got back to the hotel around 4:20 I went to the room and it had not been cleaned, bed not made, no towels etc... When I went to the desk to complain the manager was there and he said we didn't clean the room because of the do not disturb sign. I explained to him that I had removed the sign when we left the rooom that morning, he told me he would have to check his video tapes and see what the problem was; I told him to either clean the rooom, or give me another room, or return my money and I would find another hotel. He cleaned the room, but staff really made us uncomfortable as we waited for the room be be cleaned (stares and under-the-breath talk). This morning there were two other men eating off the breakfast bar. It seems as if the "homeless" are coming in and taking advantage of the free food. The exterior of the property is very rundown and there is not any landscaping on the entire grounds. I just wanted to make this complaint as i have never made one before but I was very, very disappointed. Will never stay here again and this experience may cause me to be fearful of making any reservations with Wyndham properties. Thank you for listening to me.

My family stayed at the American in thief river falls mn. On 2/8 and 2/9 2019 in rooms 117 and 119. We were there for a hockey tournament which our 10 year old grandson was playing in. We did not appreciate being charged $15 to check in 1/2 hour early. We had to be at the hockey arena at 3:15 and it was so cold we didn’t want to leave our toiletries etc. in the vehicle until the game was over. If we had wanted to check in at noon I could understand the charge but the rooms were ready and it was only 1/2 hour.
Our 10 year old grandson was chased around the hotel by an adult male guest. Our grandson laughed at something one of his friends said and the guy evidentially thought he was laughing at him and started verbally attacking our grandson. Then he asked him what room he was in and when our grandson refused to tell him he came after him. Our grandson started running and the guy ran after him chasing him upstairs and back down stairs. Our grandson ran to the front desk saying “help help help” and the desk clerk sat there and did nothing. Our grandsons friends ran to get their parents and they finally got the guy to go to his room still yelling. Our grandsons and his friends were visibly shaken and terrified about what might have happened. The adults that witnessed this said the Police should have been called. In hindsight that is truly what we should have done. The front desk needs to be helpful and concerned. (. We had to give the names of each person in each room when we checked in because of sex trafficking they said). Really? Something should have been done.
We don’t believe that any of us will be staying there again Our hockey experience in thief river falls was great but the hotel experience was nearly a nightmare.

Very poor service from in house housemaid service, toilet rolls, tissues not replenished, beds not attended a very unpleasant and embarrassing experience.

I have been a Wyndham member for 2/3 years.

I await your reply/email. John Plowright.

HOUSEKEEPING DOES NOT DO ROOMS DAILY HERE, SATYED HERE AND WHILE I WAS OUT ALL DAY MY ROOM WAS NEVER TOUCH, CALLED FRONT DESK THEY SAID THEY WOULD TALK TO HOUSEKEEPING AND CALL ME BACK... GUESS WHAT NO ONE EVER CALLED ME.... I TOLD THEM I SLEEP IN DAY AND WORK NIGHTS REST OF WEEK, WAS TOLD "OH, DID YOU TELL FRONT DESK"....... HOUSEKEEPING IS USELESS AND DOES NOT DO THEY DONT CARE AND APPRENTLY THE HOTEL STAFF DOESNT CARE EITHER..

I checked in at the Wingate Hote in St. LOUIS, MO. I left your hotel with ants that I didn’t bring with me. I called the front desk and person came up to my room and before I left she told me she could get me a discount of $21.00 and I called the manager and by the way her attitude was HORRIBLE attitude. She said that I had left the property and there was nothing she could do. Please assist m with this matter. I have pictures on my phone that can let you know that they were horrible. By the way I now must get a exterminator to come at my own expense. I can send someone a email with pictures included.

To whom it may concern,

Just yesterday I had the very unfortunate privilege of staying in one of your hotels.
( Super 8- Fort Nelson BC) I am a very picky person but can usually overlook to some extent, certain areas of untidiness/lack of cleanliness.

I was so appalled at the overall unkempt appearance and filthiness of your establishment that it has prompted me to file a complaint.

I have included pictures so that you can get a clear understanding of how poorly looked after this establishment is( specifically the room I stayed in)

Everything from filthy carpets, grossly stained sheets and sitting surfaces, hair, soap scum, grime, shower curtain was greasy and blackened from use, toilet area had a build up of urine, hair, and other? Fireplace was broken.. literally falling apart.

Overall a very traumatizing stay and I can’t believe I actually paid to stay there. I would very much appreciate a full refund.
I will never stay in one of your establishments again unless I’ve seen the room beforehand.

Please take this into consideration and be prompt with addressing it. I will be liberally spreading the word about this experience and your hotel warning others until I’ve received some form of compensation.

Disgusted,
Lori Kachowski

We made a reservation through Expedia for three nights at the Days Inn in Lacey, Washington, for the nights of February 15, 16 and 17. We were traveling from Virginia and arrived at the hotel around 10:00. The agent behind the desk may have been stoned. We waited for no apparent reason for forty minutes only to be told that the hotel was overbooked and they would not honor our reservation. When we asked about a refund, the clerk said to call Expedia - he could not help us. When asked where we should go, he said I don't known, there is a Best Western across the street. Now being very tired with no hotel, we went back to Expedia and decided to try another Wyndham hotel, the Ramada also in Lacey. The staff there was very helpful and the we decided to stay there. Expedia did refund our money from the Days Inn but we had to pay more for the Ramada. I think that we are due $115 for the price difference or should have substantial points added to our Wyndham account - # 154483737C. Also, you need too do something about the ridiculously terrible staff at the Days Inn. I expect more from Wyndham, and you need to honor your reservations, especially when pre-paid.

Call front desk 3 times about the noise but Dave at front desk says he can ask them to be quiet but there 50 of them so he cannot do anything else. So it’s 230 in the morning and there still down there drinking.

We have never been treated so rude. We are at your AmericInn West Madison location on Feb 14th 2019. The first night (Feb 13th) everything went smoothly so I booked another night and when I did, the front desk girl checked me in for a second night but forgot to charge my card for incidentals but gave me my keys that worked. She didnt realized she forgot to charge my card for incidentals until late night after all banks were closed. Totally her fault. I went out and spent money at a local bar thinking I wouldnt need money til the next day. The guy on duty that took her place that night called and decided to harrass me for the 30 dollars!!! there isn't 30 dollars on my card and the banks are closed so what do you want me to do?.This is your mistake not mines
.The guy on duty is now threatening to throw me out over their mistake?My room is paid for. You guys forgot to.charge for incidentals and waited until late night to catch the mistake and expect for me to come up with 30 dollars or get out!!! Really?

No salt or sand on icy lot or sidewalks causing fall, Bruised hip.
No lid on toilet tank. Exposed plumbing and water.
cracked shower and bathroom flooring tiles
Needed to get new keys every time returning for 3 days
Marks on doors as though many attempts at breaking in
Exterior door on dark end of building had NO locks and were freely open
We associated Wyndham with quality. We will be reluctant to use their hotels again
This was a Super 8 in OshKosh, WI.
I tried to fill out the form on "about my stay", but it would not send

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jwCqffaJKcn26mq28 they refused to give me a night stay on them this place is awful repeating myself so many times Wyndham refuses do you have a nice day in this place is in the worst part of town I requested the airport nowhere near it it was still a thing I was put in the hyndai stairwell single woman late at night like us to 3 in the morning to my knocking on my door don't show their face and I can't get ahold of the front desk I was terrified but Wyndham doesn't seem to think for Wyndham workers a nice chain and they charged me send me something dollars in this place was filthy you still get the pictures had a hole in the door curtains were nasty tub hadn't been cleaned it was black

Ambassador lied to get us to buy more credits! Told us the January of 2018 10,000 credits we bought interest rate was 15.49%. Said she could lower our interest rate to 13.49 percent. Increase principal paid each month. When in fact increased our monthly bill $180.00. The 2018 contract had interest rate of 13.49% but was told it was 15.49%. The 1/28/2019 contract is 13.49% interest. We didn't get our interest rate lowered as promised!!! Increased our payments from $36,000 to $52,000. With just 6,000 more credits! Lied about how much money we could get back from the extra holiday credits!!! Found out for 20,000 credits that we are paying over $35,000.00 for we would get about $800.00???? Was told we would get around $2,800.00 depending on where A NON OWNER would book. It's getting to we're owners aren't able to book what we want when we want due to non owners taking OUR slots!!! We get 04cents per credit??? If we use extra holiday??? How is that helpful to owners??? How much are owners paying per credit????shouldnt a non owner have to pay at least $3.50 per credit like we do if they are going to use our slots??? I want to stop being lied to! It was misleading! Your company is going to be getting in a lot more legal issues if this is how your Embassadors get their credits sold!!! We paid $10,000 on a paypal credit for 2018 so your ambassadors got $10,000 commissions! Then in 2019. They put another $5,800 on a credit card so they could get $5,800.00 commission! That's over $15,800.00 with over 16% interest we have to pay on top of that so the ambassadors can get their commissions and we are lied to and don't get any return hardly back if we let someone else use our credits that we paid a LOT of money for??? Just so your company can be on the New York stock exchange?? Really??? We have been owners since 1998. For over 21 years. We don't have good enough credit for your rewards card but you can take advantage of us by increasing our total due to $52,000??? I want to be able to go we're I want when I want and NOT be told there is NO availability! I want to be able to get paid $3.50 per cr sit being used instead of four cents a credit!! When I asked extra holiday specialist how much they are getting for their fees he wouldn't tell me! Sounds lovely i.e. this will be a huge legal issue!

We spent last night at the Wyndham in Lagrange, Ga. It was the worst experience I have ever had in my life with a chain motel. First of all the room smelled like old stale food. We were given a room on the first floor that looked out directly on the parking lot on the side of the hotel. The large window had shear curtains that wouldn't close good and gaped open. The side curtains only hung on the sides, they didn't cover the entire window so the light from outside came shining through all night. (Great idea whoever decided this was a good thing to do.) We had to go upstairs to get to an ice machine. We've stayed in a lot of hotels and motels and this is the first time we've ever seen a floor without an ice machine. The pillows were way too thick, in my opinion a better choice would be 2 pillows on each side so the guest can choose which they want to use. All in all, this was the first and last time we will ever stay there, and we will make sure everyone we know is forewarned about what to expect. Our home is being remodeled and we learned late in the afternoon that we would have to find a room for that night. I suppose because of the super bowl in Atlanta, there weren't very many available rooms in LaGrange. The ice bucket has a liner, which I doubt those buckets are ever properly washed, just probably rinsed out, so we used the liner. When the ice came out it immediately knocked the liner down to the bottom and was useless, if it had been bigger that wouldn't have happened. We were exhausted, we've had 3 to 4 contractors in our home everyday for almost 2 weeks and would have appreciated a decent room that was comfortable. We were so miserable we hardly slept at all and left and were back home by 630AM. It would have been more comfortable to throw some pillows and quilts on our living room floor and slept on hardwood floors. I'm amazed we didn't find bedbugs it was so unkept. I will be putting these reviews on every social media and hotel search sites I can find. I wouldn't let a rat stay in a place like that. Also, the lighting by the exit door was so poor and sloped that it was scary going in and out at night. Beware people, you will be miserable if you book this hotel!

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?