Wyndham Hotels Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

852+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wyndham Hotels corporate: 1-800-466-1589

Hello. Steven Hicks at indio resort was harassing me. He made many sexual advances onward me. I will file a legal comla Not against wyndham

What started out as $158 reservation for a senior on the phone got raised buy $10 her Knight on the email confirmation and then ended up $202 at the front desk when he arrived. That's $101 a night for a room that was supposed to be 47 and change for a single senior to stay in. Apparently the hotel chain Wyndham Resorts Days Inn is a major rip-off

I stayed at days inn on 6/4 to 6/6. ON 6/5 the bathroom door locked with my dog inside. When they finally broke it open the door had to be removed. So we went the rest of the day and the following day without a door. I also told them that the air conditioner was not working and they said they were in the process of replacing. I was never offered a new room or discounted price for the inconvenience. So that was probably the last time I stay there. So far the Hampton inn has given me a better rate. Thanks for anything you can do to help.

Wyndham Hotel Inverness-Birmingham, Alabama
I made this reservation online and because I needed to stay at the same location as my co-workers. On the website, the hotel tricked you into making the reservation. It was made to sound that to get the discount, I had to pay in advance for the entire stay. It appeared that I was sent a receipt, but it was not a receipt. Even the desk clerk said it was a trick. I had a feeling it was a lower rated hotel. Too cheap. When I walked in the room I was disgusted! The room rug was filthy!!!!! I took the bed covers off of one bed and covered the floor so I would not walk on it. I am shocked the Wyndham would put their name on this place. I sprayed the room with Lysol disinfectant. The toilet was running constantly. I got settled and decided to use the bathroom toilet at around 11 pm. IT WOULD NOT FLUSH AT ALL. Are you kidding me? I called the front desk, and he was going to call me back. I told him about the problem. The front desk clerk didn't call back. I called again. He said he wasn't sending anyone, He said, "Wait a minute, and put me on hold for over 5 minutes. I hung up and went down and said I would have to switch rooms. I had to put on my clothes (I had prepared for bed), come to get a key, switch rooms which was on another floor. I felt unsafe too. The hallways were dark and dingy. I thought I was being followed by a man who got on the elevator with me, who I thought was following me.. Then he turned and went the other way. I was a little nervous. Then there was another incident. This isn't the kind of place anyone should stay in. Nasty, nasty nasty. I am disgusted and have to stay here for three nights. this hotel needs to be gutted or closed.

The health department needs to condemn Travelodge by Wyndham Memphis Airport Graceland!!!! Bed bugs, black mold ceiling falling in dirt everywhere!! Not fit for anyone to be at it’s a real health hazard. Health services will be called. I was very disgusted with this place I have never seen anything so nasty!!!!!

Stayed at Days Inn, Ocean City MD, and was a very unpleasant experience. When we got there, the staff seemed clueless, and had to go check to see if our room was ready. We checked in about 5:30 PM. There were only 2 designated handicapped spaces in the back by the elevator, and when we inquired at the front desk. they blamed it on the municipality. My husband has a pacemaker, and I had a knee replacement several months ago, so that was an issue.

On Wednesday evening, June 5th, around 7 pm, there were several male teenagers 5-6 that got off the elevator and started chanting very loudly all the way down the hall to their room. I did notify the hotel staff and they seemed quiet after that. At 12:30 AM, however, I was rudely awakened by a door slamming and people screaming down the hall again. It took 3 more hours to fall asleep.

The room was small, but adequate, and I did want an oceanview and I definitely got that, which is why I gave it a rating of 2. But the bathtub was very slippery, and needed a mat or anti-slip device. When the sheets were changed on the second day, they were stained or dirty, and I had to cover with the top sheet. The freezer did not work well and melted my ice cream. I addressed my concerns with the manager on Thurs afternoon, around 3:30, PM after hearing an irate woman in the parking lot screaming and "F" ing everything. I felt bad for the families with small children. (that was before I discovered the dirty sheets). The manager gave me an attitude, and told me she could not control what the quests do during the day.

By Friday morning, I could not wait to leave!
This by far was the worst hotel stay I have experienced, and think you need to re-evaluate this facility and the people running it.
I cannot believe that an establishment with the Wyndham brand, would be this unacceptable. Typically, your brand is usually much better than this, and will make me think twice about staying at a Wnydham in the future.

Couldn't breathe the room smelled so bad of smoke. Had a coughing attack. Had to change rooms. Pool was inop first day & when I went down the second day the chairs were so worn you can see the form I side.

Stayed at your Travelodge in Ohio on Route 36 Delaware County this building is in need of serious repairs outside the sidewalks are busted it every crack their I'm handicapped at every entrance there's not a ramp you have to step up onto the sidewalk inside needs help wallpaper needs replaced in my room 138 no lights in the bathroom and heat section just bear wallpaper dirty around the floor things need touched up and fixed in the room the chair at the desk is broken it's just old and needs repaired and evidently they don't do it sorry but I'm 62 and handicapped and I don't want to be in a place like that you know it's it's hard for me storms went through the night we stayed there on Memorial Day my husband was feeling in at the englefield oil right across the little Street he called me the sirens were going off for tornadoes you couldn't hear them in the rooms no notification at all from the hotel this is the middle of the night it's not right so I'm not happy with this day you try to get a room that is Affordable because you have other hotels there and you expect it to be decent but it's not I did not take pictures because you should have someone out there looking at your hotels I believe and taking care of the problems don't trust your management people to tell you because I've been in business my whole life I kept it on their profit sharing or whatever and they're not going to tell you

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
612 Nikles Dr, Bozeman, MT 59715

Upon checking into the hotel, the front desk attendant ignored us until he finished an entire conversation with another employee that was not work-related. When he did finally help us, he kept saying my card was declined. I told him there was no way the card was rejected and that the hotel room had already been charged to my card. He finally stopped after the 3rd try when he realized the room had already been charged as I had initially claimed. After checking into the place we went to dinner, we got leftovers, and when I went to put them in the hotel room fridge, it was already full of old mold food. I went to the front desk to make sure the room had been cleaned. An older woman heard my complaint and decided to join in telling the assistant how she had checked into room 108 late the night before around midnight and that upon entering her room she realized someone had vomited on the floor and it hadn't been cleaned up. She went out to her own care got Lysol sprayed the vomit and put a towel over it until she could get ahold of housekeeping the next day. The guy acted like this was normal and blamed all of the inconsistencies on "New foreign exchange housekeepers." The desk clerk did come in and clear the old food from the fridge. We then attempted to use the pool that was as cold as an ice cube. When I got back to my room for the last time that night, I went in to take a shower, but there was no shower curtain. I still wasn't given a shower curtain the next day and had to spend 20 mins after my shower cleaning up the soaked bathroom. Horrible! I wish I could give this place no stars!

June 2nd guest in Travelodge Chilliwack BC.
Blanket on bed between sheet n cover was badly stained w either blood or vomit. Contacted front desk, handed over disgusting item. Night mgr said she would talk to housekeeping as did front desk staff staff n checkout.
Also found condom wrapper behind night stand between beds when plugging in apnea machine.
Later in evening shouting, yelling, noisy, sticky substance all over hallway, power Drink bottle in front of our door. I am recovering from knee replacement surgery, almost tripped n fell.
Awful stay. Refund please. Folio #.55665, membership #193209994C.
Do have pictures of blankets on my cell.
Why no hazmat procedures, where is security, why the main toilet out of order, staff n guests using pool toilet.
Not night managers fault. I’m sure GM is aware of fault procedures and has given specific instructions to staff .
Frances Lolacher

I do not have a complaint, however I do about trying to write something good about one of the locations I stayed at and being cut off my call. I will start with a positive with the Wingate in Tupelo Ms. The property very clean, staff wonderful. The fact that is was a non smoking facility was GREAT to me even though I am a smoker . I do not smoke in my home the smell is horrible, however I do love the fact that this location had an area for smokers , I felt very comfortable in this area and met a lot of wonderful people, I did not fell like I was offensive to any non smokers I would suggest that all of the properties you have would have a location like this very much enjoyed our stay. My son and family live there and when we go back it will be at this location. Thank you very much

Check your credit card receipts!!
The hotel places an additional $75 hold on your credit card. Your pending amount will not match your hotel receipt. Additionally, we were charged for someone else's room and another random $87.03.

The hotel restaurant also has some issues we discovered after noticing the additional charges. We had 2 additional charges $25 and $34 (possibly drinks we did not purchase) and the dinner receipt did not match the charges to our card.

The worst part is the lack of customer service. We were bounced around from person to person at the corporate office, and no one claimed 'ownership' of the resort in Newport RI. We were left to resolve the dispute with the very unhelpful and knowledgeable front desk manager.
The restaurant is owned and managed by yet another company, and we are still trying to resolve the charges.

The bottom line, avoid staying at this hotel if you don't want the hassle of disputing erroneous credit card charges!!
This is exactly why we are HILTON people. I expected more, Wyndam.

We had reservations at a Microtel by Wyndham in Lexington Kentucky on June 1st through Booking.com. Address for hotel is at 2240 Buena Vista Lexington Ky. Hotel ID # is 27894 and the manager's name was Josh. He called at approximately 1 hour before we were to arrive and said my credit card had been declined..I gave him another and he said it was declined also. My daughter gave him her number and it was declined...he said he would have to cancel our reservation but gave us until 6:00 pm to pay with cash. We stopped at an ATM and retrieved enough cash to pay for our room. Not sure why we could get cash but our cards were declined by hotel. When we got to hotel the front desk ran my card and it was excepted. Paul McCartney was in town for a concert and we had tickets and had tried to get another hotel and all rooms were booked everywhere. When we checked out the next morning a couple of people said he did the same thing to them and they had went through Booking.com. Also told them and us that out of 60 cards that were run ours were the only ones declined. We had made our reservation last December. We think because Paul was in town he was trying to get our room cancelled so he could charge a larger rate to someone who needed a room. I called my bank this morning and they didn't show at anytime that my card was declined. I am very disappointed that this happened as it never has before..and have stayed at Wyndham hotels many times. He may have tried this on other people. Thought you should be informed because it caused us a lot of distress and to other people too...knowing that it was going to be impossible to find a hotel that wasn't already booked up.I don't want this to happen to other people because of this incident. The hotel was very nice but this experience could turn me and other 's away from booking your hotels.

Engaged the hotel for 2 nights ( Days Inn 2387 Berlin Turnpike, Berlin Ct.) to attend family gathering in Middleton CT. Checked in and left to attend function.. returned at around 10:00 PM and found water around the floor in bathroom next to toilet. The next morning reported it to the clerk at front desk. Also told them that the drain in sink was not operating and sink was backing up. Put towels around the toilet to soak up water.

We left the next morning. The only thing that was fixed was the sink.

I picked the Windham due to past experiences while working. Always found them clean and functional. This hotel was what we considered dirty. Mirrors in bathroom had what appeared to be hairspray all over them

Needless to satnot a good experience at all

Had to wait awhile for the hotel to do something. I never taught to go to a bathroom and see nasty toilet not being clean. This is unexceptionable. I was in room 1741 at Wyndham hotel downtown Pittsburgh. Clearly, this hotel shouldn’t not be wasting property in downtown like this. I am very frustrated that I have to see this so I am sharing it with who it may be concern.

I checked into the Hawthorne Suites, 8737 Baymeadows Rd, Jacksonville Fl, today around 5pm. These are the conditions I found my room in. I would like to speak with someone regarding the sanitary living conditions and file a formal complaint. I have already contacted the Hawthorne Suites customer service line and reached out to the CEO of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.

I do not have words to describe these conditions, which I believe pose a significant risk to public health and wellbeing.

I look forward to talking to someone on your team!

Check in to Wyndham property may 24, 2019 appx 4pm paid for 2 nights room 416 paid $434.00
Wyndham Providence Airport
1850 Post Road Warwick, RI 02886
Upon arrival to room 416. The floor looked like it had not been cleaned in a week. there was peanuts, food crumbs, hair, plastic on floor. Two small flying bugs were on the desk top. the little shampoo bottle had been previously used and less than half full. the handle to closet door came completely off when we open the door. we called and requested a manager come to the room. Manager Rita Harfouch came 20 minutes later with bottle of wine and free bkt coupons. we first showed the manage the bugs, the shampoo bottle and the dirty floor.also the ice machine was broken. we request manager rita move us to a clean room and requested a refund for the 2nd night. rita returned 50 minutes later and gave us another room key. manager rita said she would take care of the 2nd night refund and call me to confirm. we checked out of the hotel at 5am next day. manager rita never called and never returned our emails or phone messages. 5 days later(may 29, 2019) we checked our credit card statement and noticed an additional charge of $118.53). Now june 2, 2019 I called/email rita inquiring about the charges post check out. I have called the hotel 3 times today and have been left on hold 15 mins +. PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY CONCERNS, IM NOT GOING AWAY. I AM A FREQUENT TRAVELER AND HAVE USED WYNDHAM MANY TIMES AND ALWAYS SATISFIED. I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING ROBBED. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 386-492-4647 east cost time. this property is filthy. the service was pathetic from the check in process to the dirty hallways and rooms.

I stayed at the Wyndham in Freeport Bahamas was horrible. I checked in at 3:00 pm May The manager was nasty. I couldn't get in my room they keep sending me back and forward to activate the key after the fourth try i told them i can't keep walking back and forward i just had knee surgery. they called the grounds person. He had to go threw the patio door .he said he had to change the piece where you put the key in . After we go in the room there was bugs. After waiting 3 hours they finally put us in another room. Once we got into that room the Tv didn't work and the refrigerator was broken. Now we had to wait for someone to fix those things. I just wanted to change and go to eat and go sit on the beach. sat on the ground in the hot sun they didn't offer us anything to drink..

Ok first they sold us a package and then we got something totally different then what they promised. Once we listened to the recordings and got ahold of supervisors and finally got what was actually promised to us, it took about 2 weeks to get everything squared away! so we were already pretty frustrated with everything by the time we got to our hotel. Then they said my husband and I had to attend a presentation but we had our kids with us on vacation and did not feel comfortable leaving our small kids with some stranger so just my husband went to the presentation while I stay with our children. Then they told my husband that I HAD to he there and that we would have to pay for our hotel stay and we would not get the $129 back that we paid ahead of time or the $100 taxes that we had to pay once we got here, which we didn't know we had to pay till after we paid for the package. There was just a lot of fine print and loop holes and to be honest it was the worst experience of trying to get a hotel stay I've ever had to deal with in my life. I suggest just going on trip advisor or expidia and just getting what u pay for up front. Now we have to pay way more then what we would have ever paid for a hotel, plus we lost money and time all because we didnt want to leave our kids with a stranger they provided , it was just a horrible experience and honestly I hope I can warn other families about this so they don't have to go through the head ach or the money loss which we have 5 kids and can't afford any of this! We should have just bought our on hotel rooms like we normally do!!!! I'm disappointed I'm frustrated and I feel like I was done wrong and cheated and scammed

Ramada by Windham in Fishkill NY. I reserved 2 rooms.
Check in is at 3:00. We got there 4:00 room was not ready.
No fridge, no microwave. Bed was hard as a rock very uncomfortable, bad odor in the room. We went down for breakfast at 8:00am next morning and most of the trays of hot food were empty and what wasn’t empty was cold. Back door to outside was not locked.

Poor Sevice a Wyndham Garden Cheverly Md. 5/23-/26/2019. No A/C on lsat night of stay. Call upper management, no response. Room had holes in wall. Bathroom door damaged. House keeping not very good. Request refund for stay.

I stayed at La Quinta in Greensboro, NC 5/28 - 5/30. It is nice and is pet friendly and I stayed due to HVAC breakdown at home. The lady at checkin couldn't have been nicer or more proessional, the housekeeping staff I encountered were great but the guy at the front desk on check out day, 5/30, needs customer service skills! When I left my room cards, he only said "your receipt will be mailed by Expedia." He never asked how my stay was, didn't say thank you, NOTHING ELSE. Looked like he was mad at world. WHO doesn't even say "thank you?" I intended to stay one more night and he told me he couldn't honor expedia rate (despite I had been there two days) wouldn't help me at all and wanted to charge $109 when I paid $76 per night. I looked online and rate was $85 so I don't know WHERE he got $109 he was trying to impose on me, but I left. IF I hear back from you, I will go back there, I will recommend that place. Otherwise the final experience really was unpleasant enough I don't know that I would recommend or go back.

My family and I stayed at the Ramada by Wyndham in Indianapolis Indiana on Friday, May 3rd. Checking in was easy, we got to the room and found big holes in the ceiling of the bathroom, the wall mounted hair dryer only half way screwed into the wall, cob webs all over the ceiling, exposed pipes, dirty stained bed linens and wall paper peeling off. We ask for a different room and was moved only to find the second room in almost the same shape. We then ask for a refund and was denied. I have a couple of pictures just to show how bad they were. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions or more pictures.

Had put an deposit down on a room told them the day before I need a early checkout because I stay 16 hours away had to be at work and couldn’t checkout at 9:30 need to checkout at 4:00am they told me that was fine so when I got ready to checkout they lied and didn’t want to give me my money back I also work at a hotel and I have never knew a person not to be able to checkout when they got ready

Poor Sevice, room damage, no AC , at Wyndham Garden, Cheverly MD. Returning customer, very bad experience on trip this past weekend 5/23 to 5/26/2019. File local complaint with Director of sale, no response. Seeking compensation for poor Sevice. Thank you

1 ASKED FOR ROOM CLOSE TO POOL & WAS GIVEN ONE NO WHERE NEAR. WHEN I ASKED ABOUT IT TRACY SAID SORRY THATS JUST WHERE "HE" PUT YOU

2 SUNDAY NIGHT WE WAITED AN HOUR FOR DINNER IN THE RESTAURANT AND THE WINGS I ORDERED WERE SO OVERDONE I COULDNT EVEN EAT THEM

3 MONDAY THE MAIN POOL WAS OUT OF ORDER ALL DAY. THIS WAS THE MAIN REASON WE STAYED HERE

4.MONDAY NIGHT DID NOT RECEIVE FOOD I ORDERED IN RESTAURANT

5 THE ROOM STUNK TERRIBLY AS IF THE LAST PERSON IN THE ROOM HAD SMOKED THEIR ENTIRE STAY

6 I WILL NEED REFUND OR NIGHTS CREDIT OR WILL NOT STAY THIS OR ANOTHER WYNDHAM PROPERTY AGAIN

i booked 11 rooms at the baymont by wyndham hotel located at 11255 Boardwalk Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 on may 24-26 2019. After my members checked in and gotten situated they left the hotel for a few hours to attend an anniversary celebration. when they returned back to the hotel my president entered a room she thought was her's. she quickly realized she was in the wrong room. then she said it wasnt possible so she checked the room number again and yes she was in another room that had the same key card info as her very own room. she became histerical and called the other members to see if they had a problem with their keycard as well, true enough they did....she actually opened another members hotel room with her keycard that was only supposed to be programmed for her room only. so she went to the front desk to complain about the situation but there was no manager on duty, so she left a message for the manager to contact her as soon as he came in and to also give me a call since all the rooms were in my name. this happened that friday night no one has contacted me yet. i made a couple of calls to the hotel itself and i left messages for the manager to not charge my debit card for the rooms until he contacted me about the situation, he still never called so tuesday may 28th 2019 about 11am i decided to call the hotel one more time before i started making calls to the corporate office and luckly the manager answered the phone. i explained the situation that happened over the weekend and he told me he was aware of it, and i did express my concern about how i didnt recieve a call about the problem from the hotel itself. i basically told him i would love to resolve the situation without having to call the corporate office. he said he was gonna look into everything and give me a call back before he charge my card. the older members who were in their rooms relaxing also called me and expressed how uncomfortable they were with the situation and everyone was in an agreement that they never want to stay at another baymont hotel again. they wanted to write a review about their stay but i asked everyone that stayed at the hotel to let me see if i can get thinks situated first before they do that. and not only that the ceo of our organization is pushing me to get this resolved before he take matters into his own hands. i need someone from corporate to give me a call @ 678.668.1761.

We are staying at the Microhotel/ Wyndham at Kansas City Airport. At 7:00 pm on May 28th. The Tornado Sirens went off, and the entire area around hotel was under a tornado watch. We are 3 miles from airport, and THEY were vacated. My wife and a friend came down to Lobby to see if there was a safe place to be. The Front Desk Agent replied “ the tornado is supposedly in two other counties. She DID NOT bother to call anyone else in hotel, and DID NOT offer any help whatsoever!!! As a retired Hotel Chief Engineer for 35 years, I was mortified that this employee did not show any empathy or concern for any of us guests. If this is how the Wyndham Corp manages their hotels, I will make sure that we NEVER book another room with your company. The 4 different employees that we came in contact with could barely speak or understand ENGLISH. We travel 7-8 weeks a year, and you can believe we we will not stay at of your CHAINS.

I was in Texarkana for a graduation. The hotel was selected by a family member of friends I was travelling with. My stay was not pleasant at all because I'm now suffering from bedbug bites received at you hotel. I reported finding ants and a bug I could not identify in my bed (Room 620) to Carole Hodges on the morning of Thursday, May 23, 2019. She moved me to room 615. I have never seen a bedbug and have never been bitten by one. I have submitted a formal complaint through your company's website. I will also call the city of Texarkana Health Department because I discovered through the internet that your hotel was partially shutdown last year for infestation of bedbugs. I have traveled over nearly half this nation and have stayed in hotels from no-stars to 5 stars; and have never encountered anything like this. According to the American Academy of Dermatology bed bug bites may appear on the hands, face, neck, arms, or legs. They can take a few days to show, or it might be as long as 14 days for you to see signs of a bite (with multiple bites, welts may form in seconds). I have never had anything like bed bugs ever in my home, church, or workplace. So, my stay was memorable if anything but not for anything good. It was truly one of the worst experiences I have ever had. I have spent the past few making sure that these things do not invade my home.

We found a spy camera plugged into the back of the TV and was hidden on top of the black base under the TV directed at our bed. I don't appreciate my privacy violated like this. I am turning this into the Florida state better business bureau. We was in room 137 on 26 may 2019.

My husband and I recently stayed at your Super 8 hotel in Fernley, Nevada. We checked in on April 11 and checked out on April 15. The location of the hotel was wonderful. However, the condition of our room, #117, was beyond belief. The room was horrible. We had to unplug the microwave to use my hair dryer. And we had to unplug the microwave and television at night to charge our devices. When we first got there, I checked out the bathroom and found a urine splotch in front of the toilet. The safe looked very “unsafe” to even touch. The heating unit was filthy. The door to the room had a large gap around the whole door and the outside air was coming in. Not good for efficiency. I understand the policy of not cleaning the room every day, but clean towels and having trash emptied would have been nice. Everything in the room really needed replacing. I’m attaching pictures so you can see what we walked into.

On a positive note, the location was great and it was quiet at night. It’s too bad the hotel is so run down. Get your corporate people to get a remodel done. Would stay there again if it was updated. This room was definitely not worth $79 a night. I would like to get an adjustment to the $300+ that I paid. This room should only cost $25 per night.

Thanking you in advance for your consideration of this matter. My colleagues and I travel frequently through Fernley, and at this point, I cannot in good conscience recommend your facility. It would be very embarrassing.

Christine Arnett

The pictures are below.

Checked in on May 18 checked out one week later had two weeks booked was told if we left early we’d not be refunded room was fifth, housekeeper lousy kept complaining how much she had to do, last night we were there couple across hall had a fight kept me up all night, dogs barking people hanging in the parking lot loitering n making noise, it was bike week, so there were wierd people hanging out in the parking lot doing nothing but causing noise if I had it todo again I’d stayed st a nicer hotel this was a nightmare week

My complaint is against the construction company (TopLine Hospitality) Wyndham is using to work on the rooms here in Kona Wyndham Resorts. I'm on vacation here in Kona and I'm hearing all this Vulgar swearing, weed smoking, talk of cocaine use and fighting amongst their employees. When I talked to their Supervisor, he snubbed me and brushed me off. I tried talking to the Wyndham Manager Luke but he was busy. I'm sorry I waited a month to complain but my conscious isnt having this.

Having stayed at this hotel many times we once again in Jan/19 booked a room through the hotel for April 21/19. After driving for 12 hrs from Florida we arrived & checked in only to be told 5 mins later our room was not ready & had to be changed. Attitude of front desk staff was less than welcoming. We were told a shower curtain had to be added to our room which we understand. Upon checking out our room we found the fire alarm hanging down from the ceiling by the wires, outside of bathroom door was stained from liquid spillage & sticky, bathroom kleenex holder was dirty, no conditioner in bathroom, fridge coil inside covered with ice & no cooling in fridge, standard television was blurry, As stated before we had booked room on January 28/19 & had asked for room similar to the one we ad last 3 years. We also asked to be away from elevator & ice machine, we were assigned to a room directly across from elevator & ice machine. It was noisy all night from racket above & children running up & down hallway. At breakfast asked if there was cream & ketchup was told, "there should be " but there was none. After a long drive we were too exhausted to deal with the front desk over these issues. We did notify the hotel upon return home but received no reply. We are aware there was a tornado previously in the area but surely after booking that long in advance they could have had a room available for guests. This is the last time we will stay at a Wyndham resort.

Good morning. I had a 2-room reservation at the Baymount Inn and Suites in Mobile,Al on May 25th. My family and I were traveling and we booked a one night stay in advance of our travel. I have always had a great experience with my Baymount stays before, so this was a no brainer! Upon arrival, you could tell that they were unprepared. The receptionist told us that “one of the rooms may not be clean”. She was right, except neither room was clean. The bed sheets were visibly used, the bathrooms were dirty, and there was mold of the window curtains. We literally opened the door and walked out, using nothing. I peacefully went to the front desk, and asked for a refund and cancellation. I was told sternly “NO”. So my family and I left and went to another hotel, spending more unforeseen money.
I am writing this today for 2 reasons. First, to make you aware of the conditions of this particular hotel so that others in the future are not disappointed. Secondly, to seek a full refund of charges that we made to my credit card. I know from many stays and experiences with Wyndham hotels that this is not characteristic and commonplace. I want to continue my stays in the future for years to come, and I think that a refund for each of the 2 charges incurred (2 for $78.66) would be a good gesture. Thank you for reading this, and I look forward to hopefully many positive reviews in the future!
Thanks!
William Bryant Bell
318-366-3884
Bryant.bell@rpsb.us

I want to register a complaint against your facility on LBJ Highway, Dallas Tx. The hotel booked a private party for Memorial Day, unbeknownst to overnight guests. Literally hundreds of people were there for a pool party. Overnight guests had no pool access. Party attendees smoked cigarettes in this no smoking facility. Marijuana smell wafted through the entire lobby and pool area. Part of the lobby was closed to overnight guests. The restaurant was closed. The bar had two attendants and people were five deep at the bar to get drinks. The parking lot was completely full. From our room, we watched as two ambulances and six police cars arrived. People were removed on stretchers.

We were in Dallas to visit family and had invited them to the hotel for dinner at the pool. They have a newborn and the smoke in the lobby was too much for the baby. Our poolside dinner was a bust because we had no pool access and only room service was available.

Attached is a picture of the typical “party attire. “ This wasn’t reserved for the pool; this near nudity was throughout the first floor.

I have never experienced anything like this in my life. In addition to this absurdity, we got no room attendant service the day before, even though we were gone from 9 am to 10 pm. I called and was told “they are backed up.” Then I was told they had had a lot of requests for room service. When I said I didn’t think I needed to make a special request to get my room cleaned, the excuse reverted to “They are backed up,” and “I will leave a note to find out what happened.” I said there were things I needed that evening. Ten minutes later I got a call that I would get coffee, water, etc, but that I had to come to the front desk if I wanted towels “because a different crew” delivered towels and no one was available to do that. Again, another first in my hotel experience.

You need to close that hotel or completely change management. The facility has much potential but it is completely mismanaged. And guests should never have to play second fiddle in that manner to a private event when we had absolutely no warning.
Victoria Roberts 3132345230

IMG_2434.HEIC

Arrived at Travelodge on Airport Toad in Jacksonville,Fl, on Saturday 5/25. We got to our room, no problems. Tried internet (WiFi), and problems started, No internet connection. Husband went to front desk several times, front desk had service but rooms did not. Pool was not available to use until Wednesday or Thursday due to some issues. Today we asked housekeeping to empty our tiny garbage pails and give us clean towels, left room till 5:30pm, came back to No clean towels and garbage pails not emptied. We were supposed to stay here till Griday 5/31, we are leaving Tuesday 5/28, due to us hating this hotel room.

Denise and Barry Dorobkowski

I recently stayed at a Wyndham Hotel in Johnson City, TN.
This was one of the worst hotels that l have ever stayed at.
There was a smoky smell in the hallways.
As well as a strange odor.
My room had ants.
And l woke up to being bit while laying on the bed.
The air conditioner made a loud strange noise.
The bed was 2 steps more comfortable than the floor.
The "free breakfast" is a joke.
When l did have breakfast l was given a cinnamon roll and a Styrofoam cup with milk.
This hotel brings the Wyndham "experience".
Your name should be taken off of this hotel.

I’m hoping I’m sending this to the right place regarding a Laquinta hotel located in Andover Massachusetts.
I made a reservation 5 months in advance for a May 2019 stay with my family. The hotels web site stated the hotel was fully renovated and had a three star review so I was not expecting any surprises. When I made this reservation I requested a handicap assessable room. Needless to say upon check in I was not assigned a handicap room, I tried explaining to the desk clerk that I have prosthetic legs and I need an assessable room and asked for this when I made this reservation, she stated the hotel was full and there was no assessable rooms available. So I had to deal with it...Upon going to the room we were shocked to see that the common area was in total disarray, no wallpaper on the walls, the room numbers on the doors were upside down, the carpets in the halls were dirty and sickening. To add to this, the management at this hotel assigned us to a room in between a full floor of school kids, “yes school kids” my family got absolutely no sleep during this stay!! These kids were yelling and screaming in the halls at all hours, playing soccer in the halls etc. calling the front desk didn’t help, they sent their security person up but nothing changed. I was assured by the front desk folks that we would be moved and that didn’t happen. In addition the room cleaners did not do a complete daily cleaning, the tub was never touched nor were the floors vacuumed. This trip was both for business and pleasure related, I have never been so discouraged staying at a hotel and I stayed in many. I’m sending this message to you not to bash the hotel but to use this message as a learning tool to better train your management and staff to be receptive to their patrons so they could get repeatable cliental. It’s unfortunate that this stay tainted me as well as anyone in my corporate staff form staying in a Wyndham based hotel chain in the future. Warmest Regards.
Rick Savard
Phone-978-799-3544

I am on a roadtrip with my son and we had booked the Super 8 by Wyndham Forsyth located at 436 Tift College Dr. in Forsyth, GA about a week ago for the 26-28th of May. I booked it through booking.com and it said no charges would be made to my card. I was planning to pay cash for the hotel.

When I was an hour away from the hotel after driving all day I happened to check my email on my phone while I was stopped to find a letter from the hotel that they had cancelled my reservation. When I called about it she said they had tried to run my card that morning and when it didn't go through they cancelled my reservation. She would not explain more to me on why they did not reach out in any other way or why my card was being run in the first place.

I received no phone call or anything. Just an email that I happened to check when I was on the road. Being Memorial Day weekend I ended up driving quite a distance further to find a hotel that had openings. I am now staying in a Ramada by Wyndham in Perry GA and will be in a Ramada by Wyndham in FL as well this week. The Ramada in Perry has been great. I booked it 15 minutes before I got here, paid cash as I had wanted to and got right in the room. The Super 8 was a huge disappointment.

I travel often for both business and pleasure and have never had something like that occur in the past. My card has never been run for a preauthorization hours before I even arrive and I have never had a hotel cancel my reservation. The manner the Super 8 took in this was awful. There should have been a phone call made to me about the issue or to see if there was a different card they could run if they needed to. I can't even believe the level of unprofessionalism that occurred by this hotel. I have always enjoyed your hotels before and thought you should be aware of what this hotel is doing to people.

Erin Alli

I stayed 2 nights in the microtel by wydum I. Manchester Tennessee this weekend and we we checked into our room we notice that it had not been cleaned. The was pee on the floor and running. Down the side of the towel. There was people’s hair on the wall of the shower and there were no clean towels. I went do t to the front desk and told them and they assured me that h. I returned later that evening it would be taken care of. I return 7 hours later and the lady at the desk stopped me as I was walking in and told me that my room was cleaned. So I went up and it was not still pee on the floor and no towels anywhere. The next day we went out for the day and came back late and yet again now one came in to clean the room or add towels or empty the trash. I went so t to the desk again and they had me wrote it on a scrap piece of paper and she said I can’t promise it will get taken care of because they are getting ready to fire me anyways. Your breakfast that they provided had a child couldn’t be more then 15 or 16 years old hadleing the food with no gloves nothing. I would never stay at your hotels again nor would I recommend it to anyone I know.

One of your employees gave someone a key to our room. Woke up at 2am to someone in our room well we were sleeping. They took my purse with my identity in it. I am traumatized now.

I am a long time Elite points member of La Quinta rewards! Since this merger with the Wyndham chain, it has been the most difficult and unorganized booking, ever! I have used points on some stays, some not. But on EVERY occasion, the service of whom I am making this reservation, has been abrupt, and at times rude! And, one of the most glaring problem.....is you CANNOT understand them! This has happened to me now 3 times IN A ROW! I am sooooo disappointed in this merger! We LOVED the LQ’s and their reservation people were on and above Super friendly! I do not like to have to be continually asked to join some vacation package, on every time I call! Or rent car! For years, we have had such great service and easy reservations, that is has been a beating, dealing with y’all.

I am currently staying at the super 8 in Metropolis IL. I cannot get the workers to help. Our rooms toilet is dumping sewage in the floor. The attendant brought us a plunger and complained about the smell and left? Our daughter is sick from this and i cannot speak to anyone on any numbers i have called.

618-713-3706

I WANT SOMETHING DONE IMMEDIATELY

LAUREN SANBORN ROOM 215

I checked into Wyndam gardens in Balt/Wa on 5/24 to 5/27 around 11pm. It did not look like the pictures on line but that's expected. The front desk person was dry and not welcoming but that did not bother me. We went to our room which was average but for the price that was expected. One of the bedding had holes in it, but was clean.
Then next morning I was awakend by doors slamming from 7am to 8am.
Come to find out housekeeping was on my floor.
I left for the day and came back at 11pm. I tried going in the building at the entance near my room and key did not work. Another couple also tried and theirs did not work either. We both went to the from desk and Andre assured me it would. We got to the room and it did not work. Had to head back to Andre again and he escorted me to the room and this time it worked. I am here to visit my sick mom in the hospital and if that's not enough stress, and all I wanted to do was go to bed and I had yo deal with more stress at my hotel.
This hotel dies not meet the Wyndam standards at all.

Ramada by Wyndham Roanoke Va. Stayed at the most nasty room ever. Bathroom had big mold issues, floor was not vacuumed,, coffee pot but no coffee, food left in microwave, phone didn’t work, mystery stains on walls, soap in room didn’t have wrapper on it, advertised Buffet breakfast it was buffet bar with muffins, toast, old eggs, milk was warm and not on ice, walkways were very dirty and trash everywhere this place needs closed immediately! I work for Health Department and there are not enough shots to protect you from this place.

Days inn Wyndham North Fort Lauderdale ..the worst hotel stay ever in 60 years!! The evening clerk who said she was new refused to send airport shuttle at 7pm so I had to do an uber..when error was discovered no adjustment made. Rooms were paper thin and noise in adjacent room and parking lot all night. In the morning at 640 while waiting for shuttle, desk clerk will not allow guests in lobby and you have to wait on bench outside for shuttle. Evening clerk too busy to be able to see if she could print an emailed boarding pass since no printers or computers available to guests. Staff very unhelpful.

Maximum bather capacity in the swimming pool, awful in-person customer service, please contact (402) 660-2284 or (402) 658-6362 ASAP.

We are booked at Baymont Inn in Braselton, GA. We entered the room to find it had not been cleaned to standards.

I stay there in Grand junction Colorado a few times and have issue with them over charging me then having issue with them not cleaning the room the staffing is rude and kicked us out after we payed for a week stay. The house keeping refused to clean we entered the room the sheets had blood stained and tub n bathroom in clean we asked for housekeeping to clean and never received survive in fact she said we refuse it when I wasn't there for the whole day I was at a meeting I asked for it to be cleaned and trash empty apond returning it wasn't done I called front desk everyone passed the buck but no one cleaned it still then the manager called the room and kicked us out. We payed for a week's say and only stayed four days. We are not there as of now had to pack up and leave. I've known of this place to over charge in my credit card I issues but they Alway make it right afterwards I complained. I'm am a sickly woman here Colorado for health issue and to be treated as such I'm upset and you need to look into this matter ive stayed with Benjamin kime. He paid this time and wanted to get his money back for the days we are not there

Stayed 4 nights at your Howard Johnson Hotel in Elk Grove Village . Moved from Chicago 16 years ago . We have been staying at this Hotel for about 14 yrs , when we go back for a visit . This time the carpet in our room was so filthy , my feet stuck to it ., couldn't sit on the cushion by the window because it had black gooey stuff on it , plus we didn't get a single towel or sheet that wasn't stained or ripped ! So disappointed , will not be going back to this place ever. Thank you Gloria

I stayed at super 8 in Taylor Michigan. Never again. The first room the key didn’t work come to find out it was under construction. Second room the bed had dirt, leaves, grass in it. The third room smelled of smoke, toilet seat was loose. Shower was nasty, exhaust vent was hanging from the ceiling. Bathroom door had a hole in it and was patched with contact paper and door handle was falling off. The refrigerator leaked water in the floor which wet my clothes so I had to wear wet clothes. I ask for a refund after all the trouble and was told no. I would expect better from a motel with your name on it. I would like someone to refund my money! I do have pictures to verify my complaints.

I want to file a complaint and please be aware I am also filing a complaint with the better business bureau and any other governannce offices I can find, I will also email the following individuals Michael D. Brown, Noah Brodsky, Olivier Chavy, Mary Lynn Clark, Brad Dettmer, Michael Hug, Kimberly A. Marshall, Jeff Myers, Geoff Richards, Barry Robinson, James Savina, and any other senior officers I can find. I called to ask of my confirmation email for a vacation offer that I paid for. The young lady i spoke to was very condescending and rude. After I received the information I needed I hung up the phone. She called me back and called me a "Fucking little bitch" I tried to call and speak to a supervisor another lady answered and told me that there were no supervisors available, when I asked he name she hung up on me again. I called again and I was able to get the name of the next customer service agent named Stephany Eliot. She refused to pass me to a supervisor. These call are supposedly being monitored and recorded so I am certain with some due diligence you can find these totally unprofessional individuals. My initial call was made at 5:16 Eastern on May 23 2019, her return call was made at 5:22. I would like sever disciplinarian action taken on theses individuals and i want to be compensated for being treated in this manner

The GM was unprofessional to my husband and I, the rooms were dirty we saw black mold and smell like mildew from the leaking water above the room upstairs visually saw the door frame which was breaking from around the door. The lady from the front desk move us to another room, which was a little better, but the entrance to our room was infested with big yellow jacket Bees they I am allergic to, if bitten from one of them I were be in emergency room or could die. We left and checked out. Megan Wilks didn't care was rude and charge me CD for the room anyway, didn't even attempt to satisfied the complaint. I am so disappointed in Wyndham. We stayed @ Hawthorn suites in Grand Rapids MI. Bad place to stay.

Made promises that we could book a hotel during the summer when we bought. After we purchased they have no availability and they should’ve known. They refused to refund us our money. Lotta promises no results

I stayed at your Wyndham Garden in San Jose and I am not happy .

Below is copy of the email that the GM refused to answer me . Mr Andersen

Okay so I stay at your hotel on Friday night and I was not informed by Melia that banking with Wells Fargo would be an issue for my billing so you guys took 200 plus out of my account so I had to eat crackers for supper. Then the next day you guys put the money back into my account and now I get a negative because you guys charged me again for the room ???

James Reitz

I am so angry.. I spoke to a representative because I had 2 bookings for the same date.. went online to try and cancel and assumed that it was cancelled when in turn it was not.. so I go and cancel again and stated that my points of 152 had been forfeited.. so I was told I have lost all of these points without having a chance of even using them.. I would like to speak with another representative because this is our first time booking anything for a vacation and now we have lost them.. we got the card so that we could use them.. we actually had to pay the card off when we first applied for it which was $3,700 and now we have lost the points after having to pay all of this money towards this credit card. I would appreciate a phone call to get these points reversed to my account.. 240-551-6077.. VERY UPSET!!

I was a guest of Your hotel in Jacksonville Nc from 5/16 to 5/18. My Marine son was having surgery and I decided to stay closer to the hospital on base. The room was horrible. The smell of smoke was unbearable to the point that I purchased my own air freshener. The cable remote was brokee in two pieces. The bathroom was filthy with mold in the tub and hair all over the floor that II had to clean what was left behind. The day of my sons surgery I returned to have a light streams of water for hours to include the shower and the sink and the toilet which was unflushable . I have stayed at many of hotels in the area and have never been so disgusted to have paid for and had to stay in such a disgusting place. The lobby looks nothing like the rooms and the rooms on the website are deceiving from what they actually are. I wish for reienbursmen and will be contacting the better business . I can't understand how this hotel has a 93 A rating in it's obby.

I am currently at Wyndham Grand Desert in Las Vegas, room 976, where I am an owner. I requested an accessible room , and I was given room 976.

In this room there are 2 bedrooms, but the accessible shower and safety bars in the shower and around the toilet are in the non master bedroom, so me, the owner has to get the guest bedroom which has basically 2 single beds.

In the master bedroom there is a king bed, jacuzzi, a nice shower stall and a washer and a dryer. This is unacceptable to me.

The fix is easy, put safety bare in the master bath shower and master toilet. When I went to the front desk to complain, I was told all the accessoible 2 br units are the same.

I tried to take a shower in the guest shower, which is equipped for a wheel chair to simply roll in, all I got was water all over the floor, making it quite hazardous to walk away from the shower. This is also a fall waiting to happen

My family, the Stone family, has scheduled our annual family reunion in Atchison, Kansas, the birthplace of most senior members in our family, for July 19-21, 2019. My sister-in-law, Dr. Jessica Stone, contacted your hotel months ago and reserved a block of 15 rooms for the family. At the time, Jessica was told that family would have until June 15th to make their reservations. After this date the rooms would be released to others.

I called your hotel this morning (5/21) to make my reservation, but the AmericInn-Wynham employee (Rachel?) I spoke to said that the rooms had been released and were no longer available. She also said that my sister-in-law had been informed about the cancellation of the rooms by someone named Kim. Following my conversation with your employee, I contacted my sister-in-law Jessica to see what the plan was. She promptly reached out to your hotel, then relayed back that she had *not* been contacted by the hotel about the cancellation. I called your office back, spoke to Rachel, and she further informed me the Stone family contract had been denied in order for your hotel to honor a contract with another party!

I am appalled that your Atchison hotel would conduct business in such a manner. This action threatens to topple our reunion plans. Please address and remedy this situation as soon as possible so we don't have to cancel plans for 70+ people.

Shannon (Stone) Santschi
913.980.8804

To whom it may concern:

My stay at Wyndham in Fort Myers was fine, but what has made me angry is the fact that I keep receiving email solicitations. When I book a hotel, I provide my email address solely for the purpose of providing a contact email in case there is a problem with my reservation. It is not provided for the purpose of continued solicitations. But what makes me even angrier is the fact that your solicitation emails do not provide the ability to "unsubscribe" as other companies do. That practice is inexcusable.

I am respectfully requesting that my name be permanently removed from your contact list going forward. If I continue to receive these emails, I will no longer do business with Wyndham.

Chris Lovett

I was a guest at Bat Sheva Jerusalem May6-12.
The worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at.
On May 11 my daughter and I went on tour from early morning and when returning I found that my iPad had been taken. I should have put it in safe but as it was early and I was in a rush, I just shoved it into my suitcase. Anyway, I was so shook up and told the person at the desk and she said they would investigate. Anyway, to make a long story short, I didn’t receive even an acknowledgement from management that the incident happened for a week and that was only because I emailed. And, not even any kind of apology. They claim that no employee took my iPad while I can say with 100% certainty that someone took that iPad from my room. It is unacceptable that a hotel can have dishonest ppl working there with access to guest room keys!
Apart from all that, I can tell you that housekeeping is minimal. No clean glasses and dirty plates left by elevator for at least 24 hrs. The closet has a refrigerator in it that lets out so much exhaust heat that whatever is in there gets hot. Hanging rod up so high with attached hangers- impossible to use. The people at reception are unfriendly and indifferent. A friend of mine was also staying there and the taxi driver who came to pick her up was yelled at and questioned as to where he was taking her. Unbelievable!

On Saturday May 18, 2019, I checked into your hotel, which I had previously booked on-line. I purposely sought out a pet friendly hotel & paid for the room thinking I was set for myself, my boyfriend & my dog. After driving 5 hours to arrive at the Travelodge (Fort Myers, FL), I was then told that I did not have a pet friendly room nor did I pay for one. But that was shortly rectified by me agreeing to make a pet payment which I thought I had done in the first place. Then I was asked to sign a "Good Neighbor Policy", which states that rules such as: No Loud Noise or Disturbances, No DRUGS/ ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, NO DISORDERLY CONDUCT & NO SOLICITATION of ANY NATURE to occur on the property. However, I was quite disturbed to encounter not just one but all of these incidents. The stairwell that I needed to use to get to my room had people using drugs right there as well as people outside my building selling drugs as well as Lord knows what! I felt very unsafe and after getting into my room & did not leave again until the morning whereas I was unable to get the rest of my belongings or let my dog out to go to the bathroom! I was constantly looking out the window because of all the sounds of loitering & inappropriate behavior, therefore I had a very restless night because I had felt so anxious from these immoral activities. I would have taken photos but I didn't want to jeopardize my safety. I am very disappointed with this stay considering I have frequented other establishments of your WyndHam Hotels & not experienced this type of situation before. On one final note , when I was checking out & I spoke with the employee at the front desk , I felt like I was just shrugged off & she just acted like I should have dealt with it , this in turn did not show me any professionalism! I will not be recommending this place to any of my family or friends! I will be posting on various review sites about this horrible experience!

Super 8 in Breaux Bridge LA is a hotel we have stayed at before but I have to say I am surprised Wyndham has its name associated with them. The walls in bathroom were dirty. Cobwebs on ceiling. Light fixtures needed paint. I would like to upload pics.

This was the email I received today! RUDE!!!!!

Dear Keith,

Sorry you stayed 3 days under such bad conditions, but if it was that bad you might have asked for another room and I'm sure we could have accommodated you. Safe Travels,

DAVIDSON BARLETT
General Manager/Owner
Super 8 by Wyndham
davebarlett@gmail.com
(305) 992-6706

Stayed at La Quinta BY Wyndham at 1301 Huguenot Rs in Midlothian, Va. on 5/15/2019. Paid for 2 rooms both rooms had two beds each and ALL FOUR BEDS were dirty. Called front desk and was given two new rooms with king size beds, only to find out that the toilet would not flush in one room. At 1:00 am a man unlocks our door and enters because Trey the young man own checked us in did not record the fact that he had assigned us new rooms. And the Next morning at 7:30 am we were awoken by a very angry knock on our door from management demanding we come down to the front desk. Once there we were accused of being squatters. This hotel doesn't even rank high enough for a tip of a corner of a star. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone.

This was one of the worst hotel experiences I've ever had.

Firstly, it's a non-smoking establishment, and yet my room reeked of tobacco and marijuana smoke.
The furniture was cracking and in disrepair.
The AC didn't work.
There were exposed conduits behind the switches and lights.
The door lock was missing 2 screws.
The water in the shower never got hot.
The curtains didn't close all the way.
The toilet didn't flush properly.
There was dirt in the corners.

But the worst was the Hot Tub. I ordered a suite in the hotel specifically because of the in-room hot tub. But when we turned it on, black flecks started shooting out of the Jets. The tub also didn't have a bath mat, nor did it have any hand holds to assist in getting in and out... Because of this, I actually slipped and hurt my leg.

If this is the kind of care they put in their top tier rooms, I can only imagine how terrible the regular rooms are.

I stayed at the days inn I normally stay there never have problems . I’m assuming it was the area and the people . They were very rude and not welcoming. Paid 89.59 in cash had to have a card in file was charged the 89.59 plus 150.00 for a smoking fee. I never once smoked in there. There was Tobacco in the trash where I rolled my cigarettes but there was no smoke smell or butts in that room . I feel like it’s a way there getting money from people because there is no proof that I didn’t smoke in the room . this is a issue that should be easily solved once I checked out they never once said the room smelled like smoke so then they shouldn’t Have charged my card once they checked and seen there was no smoke. I feel like they went through my trash and seen tobacco in there and just felt they could say I smoked in there which isn’t correct also have a receipt showing I paid cash so I shouldn’t have been charged 2 times

I was ripped off my deposit after i was told i smoked when I dont smoke. The rooms were disgusting smelled of human urine dirty floors and hair in bathtub. A empty baggie on the floor next to the bed. Clearly the room was not cleaned. And to be called a lier and have them steel my deposit because they dident clean is the most horrific treatment I've ever had then i was told to leave or she would call the police when i was waiting for the manager. She knew exactly what she was doing and probably even pocketed my deposit. So i had to leave with it or talking to management.

Please check the travel lodge in tacoma wa by the army base they are attaching the Wyndham name to a very shady place not.only very dirty it's expensive and unsafe with terrible front desk people .I truly think you should have them stop using your good name ..its the worst.place I have ever seen in my life

I have called the front desk a total of 4 times (1 on 5/16/2019 and 3 on today 5/17/2019) complaining about the same issue. The TV channels are intermittently fuzzy and a message keeps popping up on the screen to purchase the channel. It happens on all channels. The clerk on the evening shift was the one who answered the phone each time. He said he would come up to check it but never did. Over a 5 hour span, I called 3 times. He seemed genuinely UNCONCERNED with my issue. I paid for 4 nights and I want 4 nights to watch TV.

Dealing with Wyndham Customer Service is at best frustrating. Their English as a 3rd language call centers make communication difficult. The alternative email option to their complaint dept is a farce in that they limit the input. The corporate message becomes, "we want to appear to know where our problems lie, but we don't really care for the details. We hope to give you the impression we care if you have issues with a property, but we're not going to do any follow-up, so the details aren't important." The fact there is no ability to add pictures to an email nor the ability to contact anyone in the corporate hierarchy speaks volumes.

Howard Johnsons Hotel in ST. Augustine's Historical District Fl Room 162 from May 12th to the 14th' sink backed up constant, gross matter. badly rotted.
Tub rotted, lined with fabric, gross to stand on. mold on ceiling across room. Floors filthy.

Very poor Service ... trying to file Complaint: filed Complaint on-line, #1334794, was sent a “blanket e-mail”, to call Customer Service, directly: did that, on 5/16/19, my Complaint was not found: Account Supervisor, was rude, did not offer any Resolution ( Jessica / Canada Office ).

Have never experienced such rude discourse, for a Complaint: cannot get Situation resolved.

Found fresh blood stains, on my Pillow Case ( 5-6 ): took Pillow Case to Front Desk, upon checking out: was told to call Manager, on Mon., did that, still only given a 50-60% discount, at that particular Wingate/Wyndham Hotel: Blue Ash, Cincinnati, Ohio

Followed up with Account Supervisor, Jessica, who was extremely rude & did not aide in getting Sotuation resolved.

We recently stayed at the Days Inn by Wyndham in Bowling Green. Knowing the quality of Wyndham hotels, I chose it over other properties, with the idea Wyndham would not be affiliated with a subpar property. I was wrong. The property was unclean, poorly appointed, my husband wouldn’t even shower in the bathroom (let alone me). There were homeless people in the parking lot and we were put on a smoking floor. All together, one of the worst experiences I’ve had at a hotel.

Wyndam Destination - 515 Gravier Street, Suite 200, New Orleans, LA 70130, (504) 558-5887. My girlfriend and I were on vacation on 10-13 May in New Orleans and experience one the most unprofessional form of behavior by your Wyndam Destination sales team during our visit. We happen to stroll into one of your Travel locations looking for places to go during our visit. We agreed to listen to the Wyndam 90 minute sales pitch about buying into the Wyndam Destination property. During the initial pitch, there was no obligation that we had to make a decision. For sitting through the 90 minute overview, we would be given a Riverboat cruise along the Mississippi that included a buffet for $20. However, two of your sales personnel, Scott, Branden and some other unknown person tried to box the two us into a corner into signing up to Wyndam property utilizing unprofessional behavior or rudeness, intimidation, stall tactics, played the guilt card, lack of patience, lack of candor, and many of their failed leadership traits. They even had the nerve to blame me and my girlfriend of wasting their time. They could not answer any of our questions pertaining to taxes, property value, etc. When shown one of your properties, it was as if we didn't matter. They tried to continue to force us to sign up to a Wyndam Property. As a result, we spent over two-half hours of our vacation dealing with this. They refunded our $20 but knew that the Riverboat cruise that we signed up was sold out the day prior, but provided us a $25 gift card. But, nothing can erase the unprofessionalism we experience. I spoke Joseph J. Simons - FTC that your team in New Orleans may have violated the law in Truth in Hotel Advertising Act of 2016; and USC 3617 (Interference, coercion, or intimidation). Our vacation was almost ruin because of your Wyndam Team.

I sent in a request for a corporate account in February 2019 and received a response asking for additional information. The email said we would receive a response from Corporate Sales after reviewing our information. However, to date I haven't received any further communication from Wyndham. I'm disappointed in Wyndham that I went through the effort to get the requested information, answer all the questions, and send you our response. Below is the body of the response I sent.

Thank you for your interest in obtaining a corporate rate with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. While your interest may be in a single property, if a corporate rate is granted, you may be able to gain access to all of our hotels. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchising Company in the world, with nearly 9,000 hotels across more than 80 countries on six continents. Through our network of approximately 790,000 rooms, we appeal to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in both the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 20 hotel brands, including Super 8®, Days Inn®, Ramada®, Microtel Inn & Suites®, La Quinta®, Wingate®, AmericInn®, Hawthorn Suites®, The Trademark Collection® and Wyndham®.
To get started with the review process of your request, we need some additional information from you. This information allows us to better understand your lodging needs. Please note, it is important to look at the overall needs of your organization, not just one department.
• Does your organization have an existing travel program for your employees?
A. We are an oil field service company whose employees work at remote drilling rig locations. Crews of 2 to 6 usually stay at the nearest motel and sleep two per room – one during the day and one during the night.
• If so, who is responsible for program?
A. Diversified Well Logging, LLC has four divisions located in Reserve, LA; Corpus Christi, TX; Odessa, TX; and Eighty Four, PA. Each Area Manager is responsible for employees in their own divisions, with COO Aaron Swanson in overall charge of Operations.
• Last year, what was your current lodging spend in revenue and/or room nights?
A. $673,850.34 spent on rooms booked through CLS for the period 1/1/18-12/31/18.
• What primary cities do you require lodging for your travelers?
A. Our employees usually stay in mid- to large-sized towns and cities throughout Texas, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, etc.
• Please describe how your employees make hotel reservations today?
A. We have been using a booking company called Creative Lodging Solutions to book rooms. Area Managers, Field Supervisors, and Administrative Assistants then call CLS with the lodging request. For purposes of a Wyndham account, these individuals would contact motels directly to arrange rooms.
• Currently, which brands of hotels do your employees typically stay?
A. Baymont Inn & Suites, Grand Eagle Ford Lodge, Ramada Inn, Microtel, Hampton, America’s Best Value, etc. – many (but not always) at motel chains that operate under the Wyndham brand.
• Is there anything else we should know about your lodging needs which would help us determine if a corporate rate is necessary?
A. Our crews generally occupy rooms for durations ranging from a week to 2-3 months, sometimes longer. Considering that our crews consist of a day sleeper and a night sleeper, room cleaning is only requested as needed.
After careful review of your information, a team member from our global sales organization will be in touch to review your responses to the above questions.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
--Original Message--

Contact Phone : 361-654-3106
Fax Number :
Email Address : caseyclark@dwl-usa.com
Company/Organization Name : Diversified Well Logging, LLC
Additional Information : I'm interested in what benefits having a corporate account will provide for our company. We currently use Creative Lodging Solutions, but are interested in changing how we book hotels. We book rooms regularly for our employees located in the field on a regular basis. Many of the hotels we used are part of your brand. Please contact me so that I can ask more questions.

05/15/2019

I filed a complaint on May 5,2019 with Safe Harbor about one of your hotels the Super 8 in Taylor Michigan. Below you will find the letter that I submitted to Safe Harbor after getting no resolution through Super 8. Out of respect for your company I felt it only right to inform you of my actions. I understand that this hotel is independently owned but the name Wyndham is associated with this hotel . As I stated in the letter below I do have photos to verify my complaints.I would appreciate a response.

Safe Harbor
PO Box 30495
Tampa FL 33630-3495

This is in regard to your letter dated 4/23/19. You have ask for more information about my dispute of a bill at Super 8 Motel on 4/13/19 reference #24690519104036803350241.

We arrived at the Super 8 on 4/12/19 around 11:30 pm and checked in. When I got to the room the key wouldn’t work. I went back to ask for another key and met the manager at the elevator, he came to my room and tried his key. His master key didn’t work either. We found out later the room was under construction, I would of thought the manager would of known.

He then directed us to a second room 5 rooms down form the first room. He used his master key and opened the door and let us in. I noticed right away that the window was open all the way without a screen. I thought to myself maybe housekeeping had forgotten to close the window. The manager said I could come and get the key in the morning. At which point the manger had left and as I always do I checked the beds. When I pulled down the covers on one of the beds it hadn’t been cleaned. There was grass, dirt and leaves in the bed. I went directly down to the desk and told the manager that the bed was dirty and requested another room. By now it is after midnight and I had no choice but to stay there because there weren’t any other hotels with vacancies available in the area.

The manager now gives me the key to my third room. When I got to the room it was apparent that the door had been damaged at some point and the door was extremely hard to open and close. First thing I noticed when I entered was the strong smoke odor. I checked the beds and they were clean, at this point I just want a shower and go to bed. As I went to close the bathroom door I noticed that the door had been damaged by what looked to be a fist. The hole had been covered up with a brown looking contact paper that didn’t even match the door. I then noticed as I tried to close the door that the door handle was loose coming off the door. I went to use the toilet I about fell due to the fact the seat was loose. I got in the shower I then noticed the grout was nasty and looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in ages. I heard the rattle of the exhaust fan when I looked up I realized that the cover was hanging from the ceiling. Needless to say my shower was not relaxing after almost falling, the nasty walls and annoying noise in the small bathroom. At that point we all went to bed exhausted from four hour drive and being shuffled from one room to another then another.

The next morning we realized there were only 2 bath towels and two wash cloths for the room. I had already used one of each and my daughter and son-in-law needed to shower. My son-in-law went down and ask for two more towels and wash clothes. My son-in-law was told he had to bring the dirty ones which he tried to explain were being used by my daughter. The day manager wouldn’t give us any more towels. While he was trying to get towels I decided to get dressed. I had left my bag next to the refrigerator and as luck would have it the refrigerator had leaked water all in the floor which saturated my bag!!!!! Needless to say I had the pleasure of putting on wet clothes from top to bottom and even underneath!!! I at that point I went down to the desk to have a conversation with the manager again.

I explained to him my issues from start to finished and said we would like to cancel the night of the 14th. The manager said I didn’t give a 24 notice so I couldn‘t cancel the room reservation for that evening. I said I wasn’t paying for that evening I was cancelling. I also told him that I felt I shouldn’t pay for the previous night because of all the issues. He said I could check out and cancel the room for that evening but I was going to be charged for the previous night. I ask to speak to someone else he said he was the person. There I was 270 miles form home and now had to find a room. Fortunately we were able to find another place for the evening.

I tried to resolve the issue by calling the Super 8 on April16th by asking to speak to the manger. It took three calls before reaching her on April 17th. I talked with her and explained what all had happened. I explained to her the details of my experience and that I wanted a full refund. The manger refused but did offer a 10% discount of a room for a next stay there. Really? Did she really think I would go back there? I told her that her offer wasn’t acceptable. Then she said she would talk to the other two men and get their side of the story and call me back before 5:00pm that day. The manager didn’t return my call that day or the next day. I had to call back repeatedly to speak with her. After two days of trying to contact her I reached her on April 18th. At that time she offered me a refund of 50%, which I refused because it is the principal of the issue. To me that is saying it is acceptable for the Super 8 to treat guests the way were treated. It is also false advertisement when you look on the website and view how the rooms are presented.

To sum it up I was not pleased in any way from the moment I registered until I checked out. Due to all of the issues, some of which were safety issues I feel I am due a full refund. I do have photos as proof of neglect at Super 8.

Thank you I look to resolving this issue.

Claim Number: D1910601078

Jessie Morton

My daughter in law and I stayed at your Port Angeles Wa Super 8 on May 9-10 and in those 2 days we were moved into 3 different rooms. The first one had a stopped up toilet. So they moved us to a second room which we couldn’t stay in the next day because it was already reserved. So they moved us to a third room and when we returned to our room at 7 pm we found some beverages missing and some food.Getting settled we went to close the window and noticed it wouldn’t lock. On further examination we found the locking mechanism had been filed off and the filings were still on the sill. I will attach an image. Hopefully they have checked all the windows since because we didn’t feel safe all night. I have a license to carry and had someone tried to enter through the window someone would have been shot and it would have been on you. I’m hoping you refund her money and make this terrible experience worth our while. The room was reserved under Corey Boston and we were in 213-209- and I believe 203....... my phone # is 406-366-3098..... Mrs Boston’s is 425-346-3641 ..... thank you Jo Buchholz

Stayed 5/11/2019 to 5/13 at Baymont by Wyndham in Canton, MI.. Was charged a 150.00 smoking fee. Did not smoke in room. Also charged 85.00 for something else. I got the smoking fee reversed (house keeping checked our room and agreed we were NOT smoking). However there is still an 85.00 charge on my Visa and no explanation from the hotel. I've called Baymont Inn and Suiteds in Canton 743-981-3796 and have received absolutely no assistance. I'm very disappointed in my stay and also the way they handled this fee. Do they charge everyone this nonsense and hope they get away with it? You may respond to me at jimlitwiller@yahoo.com or call 989-455-1160.

Stayed at the micro hotel at 550 Hamilton street. Geneva, NY. We had a bad experience there and we will never return.we stayed two nights that were free with our points. The dates were May 3 to May 5 .first complaint a large bug my wife found in drawer wereyou store your clothes. She freaked out and is still sick over it.manager Erin was called to room and she removed bug with rubber gloves and also bathroom was dirty. Manager moved us to another room and black dirt behind toilet. We are in our mid 70’s and my wife has a medical condition,especially finding a bug in the room .Second complaint. On Sunday May
5 we came down for breakfast at 9:15 am and nothing was out on counters. No food no juice,no silverware, no cups no milk, nothing. I went over to main desk and no one was there. I look in door way and saw three people laughing and sitting there including manager. I yelled at them and told them they are people out here waiting for food to be brought out. Then a young boy came out and slowly brought out food. I spent thousands of dollars at the Wyndham in flordia and other micro hotels and never saw anything like this tone. My wife will never stay at one of your hotels again nor I will to.
Thank you David Stefanoski 570 6558056

We tried to rent two rooms for 2 days due to construction work being done on our home. We were told it was policy not to rent to locals. We had to have a place that allowed pets, so we were limited on places we could stay at. So we had to go to another hotel just down the street, which had higher rates.

We have always used Wyndham when traveling and reserving for when family was coming in town. We will no longer be a loyal customer and made sure our friends an family new of their policy not to rent to "locals"

Allie Walden

The staff Tio was extremely rude and disrespectful. After speaking to January Wilkinson I thought that the issues have been rectified to date this issues has still not been resolved. This hotel turned my families joyous experience into a nightmare. I would not recommend this hotel to someone that I strongly dislike. Also as my daughter has an event for her business this hotel being the closet to her event, I would rather recommend an extended stay to for the attendees in lieu of this hotel due to the experience that was given and received.

After talking to Wyndham hotels customer service about a serious complaint on one of their hotels. I was told a supervisor would call me for my address to issue a refund within 48 hours. That was two weeks ago. Now I can not get a response from anyone and no refund was issued. I had to leave their hotel because the room was a safety hazard and completely unsanitary. Stains, odder, and black mold to list only a few.

Our room was a sticky, filthy, grimey, moldy, bed bug ridden hell hole and I have pictures to prove it. I booked our room for several days. At noon on the second day, Reena came and pounded on the door, then yelled at me that it was past check out time. In my pajamas, I informed her that we had planned on several days. She went to verify, returning with the same pounding on the door. It was not noted that we were there for several days, so she told me to go to the front desk. It comes as no surprise that this was missed due to two police cars, an ambulance and two fire trucks arriving at the same time. Then, as soon as I was showered, she was back with the same pounding on the door, wanting to know if we'd be using the same card for payment. Shortly thereafter, I checked my account and she'd charged it already. This place is beyond needing to be condemned. It should be burned to the ground. I would not be surprised if they offered an hourly rate judging by the low class druggies hanging out everywhere.

I stayed at the Days Inn Hotel in Denton, TX May 9 thru May 11, 2019. The entire experience was unbelievably negative and unpleasant. Because we were arriving after 12 Midnight, I needed to notify he hotel of this. When I did, I was told that I needed to call that evening by 11 PM . I explained that I would be flying and unable to call. I was then told that I needed to send an email confirming that I would be arriving late. I did this and had a friend who arrived earlier confirm that we were coming. I realized that for some reason the room was booked for 3 nights. I explained that I would only need 2 night. I was questioned as to why the change. I said that I did not realize the reservation was for 3 nights but that we would need to return home because a family member was ill and had been placed on Hospice. No concern was voiced by Rhema, I think that was her name. She told me that it would not be a problem but I needed to contact Expedia. I told her that the reservation was through Travelocity. I contacted Travelocity and was told that there would be a rate change because of changing the room dates. I agreed to a change as it seemed a small amount.Neither party ever told me that I had the option of cancelling the room. On arrival at the hotel, I was told that we would be given a single queen bed. I said that I had requested two beds. I was told they didn't have any and was given a king bed. The room had an old, musty smell. The towels were thin. We heard noises coming from behind the wall which may have been rodents. Our room was not refreshed during our stay. The staff walked past customers and did not speak. The dining area was dilapidated with holes in the walls. The sausage looked dry on both days. There was not even any tea bags. However, my worst experience at this place was on checkout. I questioned my bill. I was told that the extra charge was because I had requested a king bed. I said I had requested 2 beds and was given a king bed and never was I told that there was a change in the price. In front of me Rhema called the person who checked me in. I said you don't believe me? She said I do, I just have to verify. After calling she then said that the price change was because I changed the number of nights and this caused a rate changed. When I questioned this further, the manager, Max, came charging out of of what appeared to be an office, yelling at me, saying this was the way it was. I told him that I was going to get my husband because no man was going to speak to me this way. Rhema then said she was calling 911 because I was creating a disturbance. I decided to leave because i was already stressed out. I told them that I would be contacting corporate and they said go ahead. I have never been treated in such a terrible manner in a hotel. The room was terrible, the hotel was terrible and the staff was terrible. I will not be returning to Days Inn or any Wyndham property.I will look forward to hearing from you to resolve this issue. If I could give 0 stars, I would.

I tried to get a room this pass Saturday and was refused by two of the front desk clerks.Alex and Mark.both told me that they don't rent to local people. After reviewing your policy, I didn't not see anything like it. Please elaborate

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I'm having big issues with your Microtel at 155 South Stewart Ave, Ridley Park, this evening.

When making reservations, I was originally told that I could get shuttle service between the Philadelphia International Airport and Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.

Upon arrival at the airport on 11-May (Saturday), I phoned the desk for a shuttle pickup and spoke to Carley. Carley informed me that the shuttle was unavailable. Carley told me to take a taxi, keep a receipt, and she could reimburse me.

On the phone, I expressed concern of a 4:00am shuttle to the Airport on Sunday morning (12-May), and she reassured me that there would be a shuttle available at that time.

Upon my arrival, I presented the taxi receipt, and Carley informed me that she doesn't have enough cash to cover the receipt, and I'd have to wait until Sunday morning when you arrive to obtain reimbursement. The taxi fare was $18.60, and admittedly, it is very unbelievable that Microtel doesn't have enough cash on-hand to cover this level of expenses.

When I asked if there would be a manager (Brian Carlson) or assistant manager (Jessica Beckett White) at the Microtel by 4:00am to reimburse me,...and she said no. Carley gave me the assistant manager's business card to send Jessica an email on the issues. I emailed the manager and assistant manager about what transpired, but I haven't heard a word from them to-date.

At this juncture, I was concerned and skeptical that it there 'might not' be a shuttle at 4:00am, then I'd be responsible for my own transport back to the Airport. Admittedly, my concerns for a return transport was alleviated the next morning, since Eric (the driver) was present to provide transportation.

Additionally, at 10:30pm that evening of 11-May, my wife phoned Carley at the front desk to provide our room 206 with bath towels. There were none in the room.

Carley stated that she'd have them delivered soon.

My wife fell asleep in her clothes on the bed with the expectations that the towels would arrive momentarily,.....BUT they never arrived. She ended-up just sleeping all night in her clothes by-default.

The following morning at approximately 3:30am, we phoned the front desk and spoke to Joann at the front desk. We asked her for bath towels and told her of our story from the previous evening.

Joann had the towels delivered to our room within about 10-minutes after speaking to her.

We can see that there are issues at the Microtel Inn & Suites in Ridley Park, NJ for which the management needs to address.

We request full reimbursement per Carley's promised on the $18.60 taxi that got me to the Microtel on 11-May.

Additionally, we request partial or full reimbursement for the $126.55

Thank you for any consideration.

Respectfully,
Linas Roe
4914 Lowell Drive
Ave Maria, FL 34142
239-228-7161

We had booked 2 hotel rooms online on a website that we assumed was a Wyndham site but it seems that it isn't. We called the number that website to cancell the reservation because something came up and we weren't going to be able to go. We were informed there is a no cancellation clause at the bottom of the website.i know it is partly my fault for not paying closer attention. I can not believe that a company of your size would source out your reservation department to another company that is so slimy. Our reservation number 16781606438 for the microtel inn and suites in bonnyville Alberta, I could understand if I was trying to cancell a couple of days before we were supposed to check in but this 6 weeks away. I know you are going to tell me, if you get back to me!! That you didn't make the reservation but the company that did does represent Wyndham doesn't make your company look to good. I am sure you dont care. Jim

Wyndham Denton / Days Inn.
I have stayed for pleasure and business with Wyndham for many years in the states and abroad and have never received such terrible accommodations. My husband and son and I went up to Denton to look at UNT as a possible school for my son. We were supposed to stay for two nights and only stayed one and moved to another hotel.
When we arrived my husband and my room's bed had springs coming out of it and we needed to switch rooms. In the new room, you had to be careful when taking a shower to not cut your feet on the broken plaster. My son's room had big stains on his bed cover and sheets that made me google how to detect bed bugs. Something that I have never thought needed to be done before. The rooms smelled musty and the A/C units were so loud that we had to turn it off. In the morning I went to get coffee and there was absolutely no sugar. When I ask for some, I was informed they ran out and to drink it without.
The people working there were very hard to understand and did not want to have questions posed to them politely. The woman behind the counter just stared at you until I asked if she understood what I was saying and stared back until she made a comment. Seriously, unprofessional made me feel very uninvited.

I understand that this property is not fully owned by Wyndham instead run by a subsidiary; that said, I would not have booked a room if not for your name on the property. We went across the street to a Hyatt that was $20.00 less and very comfortable. We will be going to different colleges and will not be staying in any Wyndham properties since I can not be sure that the accommodations will be up to par with what Wyndham use to stand for.
I informed Booking.com of the terrible service.

Respectfully,
Mona D'Aunno

The customer service we received was horrible!! The front desk representative was rude, did not answer any questions, did not know much about the hotel, and was unprofessional.
Our room was extremely hot upon walking in, and had a foul odor. We are extremely disappointed with Wyndham!! We remember when this hotel chain had amazing service with beautiful hotels statewide. It is sad how Wyndham have dropped so far.

I used the Wyndham Rewards app to make a reservation at the La Quinta in Brownwood, Texas. After my 5.5 hour trip, I arrived in Brownwood and drive straight to my daughter’s college apartment to help her pack up for the summer. We worked until midnight and I left to go to the hotel where I was told that my room had been given away! The employee on duty said I didn’t have a credit card in file and when I wasn’t at the hotel at 7, they decided to give my room to someone else. I pulled up the Wyndham app on my phone and showed him the credit card that is on the app! It didn’t matter, he didn’t care. They had no rooms. I told him that I have been staying at this La Quinta for three years and I always show up! I’m completely disappointed in how I was treated. I will never stay here again. This is unacceptable. You can’t treat people like this!I didn’t arrive in Brownwood until 8:30 because I was driving from Houston!

We checked into this motel Super 8 in Carter Lake Iowa. The motel personal was very rude. We were moved a total of 3 times. We waited 3 hours for another room. We are very unhappy with the experience.

Arrived at my prepaid accommodations on 5/7/19 at 11:45 pm at the Super 8 Hotel in Winona Minnesota. the room was clearly not vacuumed/cleaned in some time as there were tree branches/twigs under the covers draped over the bed when I pulled back part of the bedspread. Was afraid to sleep in the bed so laid on top just to get through the night. Checked out around 8 am. Will never stay at this establishment again. Stayed here over a year ago and it wasn't as bad. They clearly do not care what happens to the place. Called to make a complaint and they wouldn't do anything.

Hello-
I received two charges on my credit card, each for $131.50 for May 4th-5th. I did not stay at the hotel as I had booked these rooms over a year ago and had no confirmation or e-mails from the hotel in regards to an upcoming stay, ect. Therefore, I booked another hotel in town and stayed there. The only e-mail I received was in regards to rating our stay here on Sunday, May 5th. I did contact the front desk and was re-routed to the general manager. He was polite, however he told me there was absolutely nothing that he could do, which I know is not true. I was not offered a single thing for a $263 one night stay. I feel this is very poor customer service on the hotels part and I would not stay at a Wyndham Hotel in the future as they do not support their guests!

My son and were so excited to spend time at the Garden Hotel in Phoenix. The pictures of the pool looked wonderful, and having the tennis quarts and restaurant for evening dining was a definite selling point. It turned out to be such a disappointment.
It started off with the room we checked into...the garbage's were all full which made us wonder if the room had even been cleaned and then we looked closer at the bathroom and it was clear, it had not been cleaned. There was no remote control for the tv, which after turning on the tv, we realized it was broken, so no wonder. There was no iron, no hair dryer. No refrigerator or microwave. This room had been stripped of any extras. The furniture was in terrible condition. We went to the front desk asking for help with tv and some other issues of cleanliness. The maintenance man said it was the service in the building. We went back to the front desk, and the lady there said the rooms on the lower levels were not as good as the rooms on the higher levels. (did she really just say that?) She said we could change rooms but she sent us on the journey of look at rooms. We found one that was acceptable.
I wish I could stop there but the challenges did not stop. We were excited to try out the tennis courts but the front desk did not have any rackets or balls we could use. I said " you have a court but no rackets or balls for your customers?” She said, “yes, you should have brought them with you.” She told me I could go buy them. I needed to jump on the light rail, and ride 15 minutes and then walk another 15 minutes and go buy them at a target, which we did. We were not able to play that day until because we of the time of day so we had to wait, wake up early to go look for the rackets. We bought them and the desk help said they would purchase them back from me. I left them with them when we checked out. I have never been paid back. I have called at least 10 times, last time the woman on the phone said, the lady that said you could be paid for them no longer works here. I will mail them to you... it has been 2 weeks and they have not yet been delivered.
The pool looked so fun to us, the water feature looked amazing! Until we went outside and it was dried up with a big whole in it. The maintenance crew (who we saw one time the entire week) told us it would be running the following day. We stayed Monday-sat. No one ever worked on it while we were there to get it running. As we entered a key, we pulled out our key card and noticed that there were no latches on the door. Anyone, could walk in off the streets, even children could walk right through the door. The pool was so poorly designed that there was no were to sit longer than 25 minutes and you would have to get up and move your chair back into the sun. When we looked for a chair, there were massive amounts of bird poop on every chair except 3 chairs on the deck. No one around to clean them, Stock the towels, or even skim the pool that was full of tree debris. There was construction west of the pool and a jack hammer going all day every day and it did not provide for a calm time at the pool. The guests were picking up the pool skimmer and cleaning it so they could get in and cool off.
The dining restaurant was closed with no chef. We had to once again, leave the hotel every time we wanted to eat lunch or dinner with the exception of breakfast. We had to ride the light rail again 15-25 minutes to find some place to eat because had tried the only two restaurants near the hotel, the Mexican restaurant and Alexis. They were a walk as well, which is ok, but when you are walking at night as a woman and 16 year old in a sketchy part of town it can be unsettling. Especially, when there are homeless men rummaging through the garbage cans and watching you. I asked to talk with a manager many times and got the run around, he was always in a meeting, or we just changed management and he is away at meetings. We later found out that they were male prostitutes and that the area we stayed in was saturated with adult themes bars.
Because the Hotel was changing management I feel the staff had the green light to say, sorry we can’t help you with that either! I looked long and hard for a nice place to stay. The selling points of the reasons why I picked this one were not available to us because of the time we happened to go there. We were there the last week in March. Tennis courts (no rackets or balls) no evening dining and drinks available, the beautiful water feature was broken. Not once did the website say that this hotel is making changes, or things are broken and not available. Such a disappointment and so dishonest!

We made reservations 6-16-2018 for 5/31/2019-6/3/2019 at Ramada by Wyndham Virg Beach only to be told 5/7 that my reservations have been cancelled. We had plans to meet my nephew who is in Army whom I haven’t seen in over 3 yrs, and now are stuck w/ nothing. No one from cust service has helped, after speaking to 7 workers and 3 supervisors! How can a company not stand behind their reservations, bought a book bought boom??? Bullshit! I should be offered equal comparable accommodations with no additional $. It is not customers fault that you decided to close or not be affiliated with Ramada! & I’m sure this did not just happen 5/7!

Bali Hai Princeville Kauai
In the description it says that it is a quiet place for down time..... Not a chance.... Screaming kids at 6:00 a.m. not to mention late night bag playing at the pool area.... The resort itself is beautiful the staff is awesome... But a few are looking for peace and quiet and relaxation this is definitely not the resort for you.. Now for a family vacation with the little ones perfect place. Also do not count on any help from the concierge if you have made reservations for any activities online it seems they want nothing to do with helping you if you have not made the reservations with them.... I have something to add to this review we attended a local luau and since we did not attend their sales pitch on buying a time share here, they let 26 people go on ahead of us that had attended the sales pitch. We had paid for our luau and our transportation we had no voucher. And little did they know we already own a timeshare here (RCI)but we will never come back And I will never recommend this place to anyone all they want is your money.... Like I said the grounds are beautiful and the regular staff is awesome but the concierge is terrible they literally ignore you since you did not book with them or attend their sales pitch... Everybody is a paying guest here no matter if they own a timeshare or not everybody should be treated equally .
Kelly Snyder 309-502-1852

On 5/7/2019 I called to make a reservation for my parents at the Days Inn, Jellico TN. I am scheduled for a procedure at the local hospital on 5/20/19. I did not want my parents to have to commute back an forth from home, yet not try to spend the night in the hospital. I had looked online, saw that it was listed as $59.00. Rather than going through a booking company, I wanted to deal directly with the local Days Inn. I was offered a senior rate of $79.00, and could pick up a coupon at the welcome center approximately 1 mile away as we came into town. After some further discussion with Dylan, the stated manager, apparently our home residence is within a radius considered off limits to renting a room for the night. When I explained I was having a procedure at the local hospital, Jellico Community Hospital, I was told there were strict rules between the hospital & hotel. The only thing I could get from Dylan was no visitors after 8:30 PM. I explained to him, as a patient in the hospital, I would not be visiting my parents in the hotel. Requested to make a reservation. Begged to make a reservation. I was told I could not be trusted. He eventually hung up on me. Though I did reserve on line, I found another Wyndham hotel 10 miles away cheaper, more cooperative, courteous. I canceled my reservation with said Days Inn so my parents would not have their reservation canceled in their face, & I would not be available to make alternate plans. Jellico is a dear community that I worked in for 10 years. My preference was to support local economy at whatever cost. Sadly, the office manager of your Days Inn by Wyndham is driving clientele to other businesses. I wish him the best, but cannot recommend Days Inn at Jellico if the manager is suspicious of al semi local potential customers.

Hello, my name is Maria Hampton and I was a guest this past weekend at your hotel. Unfortunately, I am very displeased with the service and quality of your establishment. I am especially upset because my family and I were visiting guests this weekend for my daughter’s graduation from the University of Florida.

To begin, we checked in on Friday, May 3rd around 7PM. There was a large water stain in the ceiling above one of the beds and the room was not vacuumed or prepped for a new guest. I also issued a complaint for loud music playing next door that was not addressed. My room number was 144.

On Saturday, May 4th, my disabled sister was changing in the other room I rented, room 146, when one of your employees walked in on her changing. They did not knock on the door or apologize for the incident. When her husband went to the front desk they said, “Oh, we should have given you a ‘DO NOT DISTURB’ sign, sorry.” Why was this not included during our check in? I also did not get one. I am curious on your employee standards for cleaning rooms and if this is taken seriously at your hotel. This especially concerns me because my towels were also not changed.

To continue, there were more problems this day. When I returned from my daughter’s graduation dinner around 12AM there was a group of people smoking marijuana and drinking very heavily outside of our room. I was especially disturbed because I had my 12-year-old son and mother with me. This is incredibly inappropriate. Not only was this an issue, but also when I quickly tried to enter my room my room key was not working! When I went to the front desk there were a number of issues wrong. First, your employee for the night was not wearing a uniform or name-tag. How am I supposed to know who to address or know who your workers are if they do not adhere to uniform standards? He also was not present at the front desk and took about 15 minutes to come out. Why was he not there?

Regrettably, your establishment did not address these major concerns with any care or efficiency. My family and I checked out of the hotel at 2:45AM on Sunday, May 5th. I was concerned for the safety of my family and should not have been succumbed to these pressing concerns. I need to know what can be done about my payment to your establishment because they did not meet any expectations. Your website specifies, “Hometown Hospitality”. This weekend was far from it.

Again, Baymont by Wyndham suggested they provided, “Signature hometown hospitality. Listening to our guests and treating them like neighbors is what we do best.” Another quote provided by your website. I would like to discuss how we could resolve this manner. The amount I paid does not equal the service I was guaranteed and received.

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?