McDonalds Customer Service

Contact McDonalds Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-244-6227

If you are an upset McDonald's customer, you should contact the corporate office directly. McDonald's corporate office provides multiple contact options including a corporate page and an online feedback form.

The best customer service phone number is 800-244-6227. According to their website that phone number is available 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm CST. You can also write their corporate headquarters at McDonald's Corporation, 2111 McDonald's Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523.

Although a letter will take several weeks to be processed by the corporate staff. There are thousands of locations worldwide, which probably means there are hundreds of thousands of registered pieces of customer feedback each year. If you would like a more immediate way to complain, try social media. McDonald's has a Twitter feed just for customer complaints at @reachout_mcd.

McDonald's customer service also has a Facebook page, but with 59,000,000 fans your complaint is not likely to see any attention there. Although we tried to find a good email address, none has been provided by the company yet. McDonald's is usually pretty responsive on social media.

Please note: Complaints submitted on this website are not forwarded to McDonald's!

McDonalds Contact Information

A-

24/7

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top McDonalds Complaints

Crispy chicken sandwiches ordered two of them 10 minutes later when I got to my destination to eat them they were slimy and tasted like fish wasted my money

I sent a complaint in yesterday and entered the wrong McDonald’s. It was not the McDonald’s on Enterprise Road in Orange City. The proper McDonald’s I was complaining about was the one on Deltona Blvd. By Doyle Road in Deltona, Fl.

If I could give 0 stars I would . Worst experience ever with a company who couldn't do their jobs . And I would attach a file of my receipt but they don't give those.

terrible management the managers would talk about you as if you weren’t standing right in front of them,,, i worked here for a couple months and my cousin had also worked there but she had to go on maternity leave, but when she went on maternity leave i noticed that they had also stopped scheduling me, i stood quiet and just thought it was because they didn’t need any more people at the time, but then when her maternity leave was up we waited like a month and decided to go into the store and ask why we hadn’t been scheduled and the mod seem confused and went to check the system and apparently one of the managers took it upon themselves to remove us from the system without telling anyone, and the MOD said she would give us a call to let us know what happened and when we could start working again, but she ended up never calling us. So we were both basically illegally removed from our positions for no reason.

Went thru the drive thru and the French fries were not fully cooked( has happened many times at this location). I ordered a Big Mac with no pickles and extra Mac sauce. When I got home there was absolutely NO meat on my Big Mac. I called the location and she asked why I couldn’t come back when I was only down the street. Last I checked I paid for the food and went out there once. She told me to bring the receipt tomorrow and write her name on it so I can get a replacement.

My Oreo McFlurry had strawberry ice cream on it and it had ice cream everywhere even out side of the top and the top was not precisely rounded and my brother got a Normal cheeseburger with onions on it instead of a normal McDouble

I was in one of your stores last night, I made my order and i didnt recieve a receipt. I took note of my number which was fine, a lady behind the counter started to shout numbers. My partner said coukd you tell.me what it is please. Shw just held up the bag. I then heard her bad mouthing my husband to her colleagues. I understand working night shift is hard dealing with drunk people, but my husband generally asked a question. Rude staff, she was not helpful at all. She needs to realise she is working in the public eye and not to slate them when standing there. I'm sure she wouldnt like it to happen to her.

About 530pm I was at Fairfield VA McDonald’s and was told to park and they would bring my order out I said no you already have 3 cars waiting no one is behind me, I’ll wait she said I had to move because of the “clock” that’s an internal system so they are encouraged efficient service not to be revealed to customers- the mgr Cheyenne told me to park this was the 3rd time I was told to park and I asked for my money back they very hastily gave it to me- I was messing with their times - needless to say I don’t care about the inter workings of McDonald’s - I noticed when I paid at the first window that the employee never thanked me but I thanked her twice during our interaction- do better McDonald’s

I have tried Uninstaller and reinstalling the app 10 times and it still does not work.

McDonald do not text media text message with their coupons. you have to print up the coupons . This is not right. Not all people have a computer and a printer to print out their coupons. you should be able to put your cell phone number at their web site, have them text you their coupons. Much easier for people with neurological disabilities and others with disabilities. There should be no charge to have mcdonalds to send text message with their coupons to your cell phone.

This is the absolute worst McDonald's I have ever ben to if the order ain't messed up then the cup has about 3 ice cubes. I work down the street I come to this one all the time so I know it ain't just today. Ur management is trash the employees are rude Iv had Raw food all the way to not having meet on a burger and just bread. If it was my company I'd fire everyone in there and start over......thanks have a good day

Store 502 Reisterstown Rd. The was not nice at all I was buying food for a nearby business that was working on my car & they said she’s not gonna take your order & it happened to another customer I spoke to outside very nast manager at 9 am. You need to get new staff that don’t mind dealing with the public.

Just stopped at our local McD’s sign says open but comment from the drive thru was “ we’re not taking orders at the moment”. This restaurant has repeatedly done this! Why have the “open” sign on if a customer can’t be served??!!! VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

I tried ordering in drive thru and gave person code for a free sandwich fromy reward points. And she said ok then I go to window to pick up my food and find out the code never went through and the gut there said there was nothing he could do. So I'm upset because now I couldn't get my free sandwich from my reward points.

Tried to find a clean place to sit and eat. No clean tables garbage all over we the tables Staff were sitting and or visiting. Makes me not want to eat here.

McDonald's in carol stream Illinois, today they over charged me my bill should have been 22 dollars not 31,this happens everytime I go there .They either leave items off or over charge me ,its ridiculous, my daughter likes your breakfast, but I am done with McDonald's.

Paid cash. They didn’t have any coins. Owed me .56. She said she had no change. You owe me now I said. Then a man walked up and gave her coins. That is not right. Can I say I don’t have .56 when I go to pay? Still get my food? No. She should of given me a 1.00 or some food item. Theft is theft!

, I know of a couple of young men that work at McDonald's Pell City Alabama. There are 2 manager that are that Harass these young men every time they go to work . The GM I think that's what she is KELLY , every time that these young men come in to work she is Very Rude to all the Time. They ask a question or want to come in because she has taken them off the schedule afflter it is made and they think they have to work . Also Tiffany, she is a manager I think she waits for the young men to come in and tells them to leave they don't need them . This has happened more often than Not . TIFFANY the manager also tells these young men she is an X haroin addic and that she smoke Marijuana. 1st of all thats not what you tell your staff at work .She is also mean and doesn't
know how to talk to staff. Both of these women down grade the staff . The GM I have come into the store and she will be sitting in the dinning area for long periods of time on her cell phone talking with her friends and family . I know this because she is loud and you can't help but hear she is not talking about work or McDonald's.. I feel she is not someone I would want to run my Store due to her attitude and she doesn't know how to address her staff or public for that matter. These young men have told me she is not a pleasant person and she hires when it is not needed . She will work these young men only 1 or 3 days a week when they come in begging for more hours but hires more people and doesn't use the people she has . I am being an Advocate for these young school kids and trying to address there complaints to me . So between the GM KELLY AND THE OTHER manager Tiffany. These two definitely need Reprimanded. They don't know how to be managers . NOT MANAGEMENT MATERIAL

150 N lobdel hwy, port Allen la 70767 24/7 McDonald’s. Please contact me ASAP . This location needs to be seen about.

My husband, some friends and I stopped at McDonald’s March 7 at 7:45 at night and Sargent Rd., Jackson, MI. We were told we could not sit in and eat that we had to sit in our car which was fine. Then we received our order and it was the complete wrong order and we were the only ones there so I’m not sure how that could happen. I used the restroom and it was completely trashed. You could not even see through the mirror because it hadn’t been cleaned in so long the garbage was pouring all over the floor and the toilet was disgusting. I was very very very disappointed!

At 9 pm Saturday nite went through mcdonalds drive through S young black Guy was rude and crude this is the second offense coming from employesss at McDonald's on verno. Rd lagrange. He is very rude and argumentative toward customers

We ordered four big Mac meals and we receive for water no salt on the fries really disappointed

I ordered at the drive in and was asked to park and wait for my order, this was strange as it was 5 pm and I am the only client. When the order arrives I do not get a receipt and need to get out of the car and go back to the booth to get one. I drive home and the content of the bag has got nothing to do with what I ordered, luckily the receipt is correct.
Not a big problem I am only3 minutes away so I walk back with the wrong food and show the teller the content of the bag. No excuses not even a suggestion that they will replace the food so I ask for a refund. I finaly get it but the guy short changes me by 5 dollars.

I honestly think that they tried to rob me and maybe even steal from Mc Donadls by giving cheaper food at the outset.

I'm filling this complaint so that MC Donalds USA knows what is going on

Paul

Had McDonald yesterday with 4 other people from the Cannock road Wolverhampton store all having beef products woke today so I’ll sickness and cannot get off the toilet spoke to the others who ate and all the same 2 of them cannot even get out of bed so either burgers not cooked enough or the beef products have gone off

This is not a complaint of service but the plastic straw's!! myself and family do not like to use them. I know that we all are trying to be more enviromentally friendly product's. They are tasteless stick to your mouth !!All the restaurants are using them !! you are not the only one though !! I was hopping that you as one of the first company's out there that brought us fast food would go back to plastic!! Thank you for your time !!

Mc Donald’s in lords valley ,, pa. Or. Hawley ,,,pa. On. Rt. 739. Terrible a. Disarray of business ,,, I. Personally had to wait over. Twenty minutes for my take out … Didn’t see no one come out where they told me to wait , I went in , and the customer at the counter was experiencing the exact troubles that I was … just given me my food I need to leave … exact same thing I was experiencing…. They don’t have good management,,,, this is a shame form a large company…..!

I was disrespected, harassed, refused service, bullying, intimidated, discriminated against, embarrassed, scared, especially My 6 year old and 4 year old Nieces who was in the vehicle with Me at the time of the above incidents. My incident was recorded Live on Facebook and tried to upload here, but couldn’t. I expect to hear from someone soon.

I have had multiple bad experiences at the McDonald's Restaurant on 9710 Rea Road in Blakeney Shopping Center in Charlotte, NC 28277. Many window orders messed up, rude manager and the ordering panel inside not working properly. Apparently, I'm not the only one. Many neighbors in my community have posted complaints. Attached is a dialogue of my neighbors' bad experiences at this particular restaurant, including outright fraud. Many will never eat there again.

Terrible, Disrespectful behavior from management Erika Wilson, its beyond sad that a manager can behave this way! My 16 yo Son Was informed by the Mcdonalds online interview app that he had an interview at this location for a Pt Position at 10am, Once we arrived, we inform the nice young lady that we were here for a 10 am interview and were not sure with who, the young lady turned around and informed Erika Wilson of the interview! Erika "Manager" Then says in a DIRTY disrespectful and very nasty way " I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT AN INTERVIEW SO THEY WILL JUST NEED TO COME TUESDAY SOMETIME!"I asked the young lady what the lady's name was, and she told me Erika, I asked could i speak to her after she was done Slinging a customer order just like it was garbage! She then said, "SHE WILL HAVE TO WAIT" That was just fine with me! She then came over and i apologize for bothering her with an interview but i just was coming based off of what the app told me, i also informed her that customer service should be her number one thing and it's really sad how she acts, and she told me " WELL IM SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY! THATS JUST WHO I AM with uneducated hand motion! SAD! TRAIN HER BETTER!!! I DO NOT THINK THIS WAS HER FIRST TIME ACTING THIS WAY!! VERY SAD MAKES THE COMPANY LOOK TERRIBLE.

On January 6, 2022, I submitted a complaint to your Customer Contact Center. I received a response from Maria, (McDonald's Customer Contact Center), on January 7,2022) stating,” I am sorry for the unsatisfactory experience during your recent visit. I want you to know that we have already taken action on your feedback, by notifying our local franchisee of your experience and requesting he or she follows-up with you directly to address this issue.”
As of today’s date, February 1, 2022, I have not received any response from the McDonald’s Brighton, MI franchisee.
Being called ‘KAREN’ was very horrifying, especially in front of my two grandsons. This is no way for a customer to be treated, especially a 70 year old women.

I know We Are in A pandemic , Maybe Your Restaurants Cannot Control Whats Going on With Customer Service Since The Drive Thrus Are Approx. 80% of your Business , Also The Price of Fuel your customers are spending waiting to Buy your product. When going in the Restaurant to purchase in Martinsburg , WV 25404 Some stores are telling people we dont have enough help use the Kiosk , Some People do not Want to use Credit Cards For their Purchases And There Are Disabled people who cannot use the Kiosk , When Getting Help At the Counter Instead Of feeling Like Being Appreciated As a Customer You Almost feel like They Are doing you A Favor Being Waited On. You MAy have the Market Share , But Your Competitors Have The Better Service , I am A senior and Go to Mcdonalds Everyday , I depend on Your Values

Bad staff , Gunda appointed,
Ready to fight.
Sorry to visit ur place,
Mansoor pur, Muzaffarnagar up. India

I have had a few bad experiences at McDonalds at this location but it took the cake two nights ago, won't go back again and I only live 1/4 mile from this one.
I ordered the $6 deal, a fish filet sandwich and a big mac and a small fry with 1/2 sweet, 1/2 unsweet tea. what I got was:

1. Straight sweet tea with absolutely no ice....
2. The fish filet was not cooked fully in the fryer, it was shiny and slimy looking inside and the bun was chewy.
3. The big mac burger I believe had been under the heat lamp and was very hard on the bottom and chewy.
4. The fries were also not fresh and tasted oily.....

Thanks for listening. Just wanted to let you know.....My name is Mary Passmore, my address is 13559 Texas Woods Circle, Orlando, FL 32824

Hey McDonald’s why do all your restaurants say ice cream machines are down after a certain time? Some of us work nights or out late at night and want ice cream

Bread was hard on me double, McChicken was greasy all employees were smoking at the front door had to walk around them no one moved out of way,even the cheapest sandwiches have raised in price if nothing changes I will Not return to McDonald's this McDonald's is in Sandy Hook KY.

I was Refused service due to not wearing a mask after I told them I had a disability and didn’t have to wear a mask. Even though I have a medical exemption, I asked for a mask so I could place my order and get out of the restaurant and They did not have any masks on hand either to provide. This is illegal discrimination and refusal to serve me for no reason. They allowed me to stand in the store for 10 minutes without a mask. It’s not about covid, it’s about control or they wouldn’t have let me stand in the store and talk without a mask. They would also have courtesy masks to hand out.I was treated unprofessionally and they embarrassed me. They were rude and nasty as well. The Two workers should be fired. This happened at 11:20am on 12/31/21 at the McDonalds in Shirley, NY.

I went to the South Belt location in Belleville, IL. I haven't been to this location for over 2 months, as the staff is usually rude. After today's visit, nothing has changed. I ordered at the drive- thru, then proceeded to the pick-up window. I was given the food I ordered. I always check to make sure the order is correct before I leave, because many times the order has been incorrect. There was no butter on the muffins, so I asked the gal at the window if butter is suppose to be on the muffins. She told me yes, I told her the muffins were not buttered, so I would like 2 butters and a knife. It took me about 20 seconds to put the butter in the muffins. The gal opens the window and tells me very rudely to leave. I told her I was leaving but I had to butter the muffins while I could see what I was doing. {It's 6:10 AM and still dark outside.} Again she rudely demanded I leave. I told her if the muffins were made properly from the beginning, I wouldn't have to butter them myself. She told me and I quote "You do this every day, you need to go somewhere else you HO". REALLY Actually I'm a nurse, a wife, and a mother, NOT A HO. Now MC Donald's calls there customers names when calling out an incorrect order? I have't been here everyday. I haven't been here for 2 months. I am very upset the way Sarah {I asked what her name is} spoke to me. This location is horrible, and I won't be back. Treat your customers with kindness, not rudeness.

MC DONALDS CRADLESTONE MALL MANAGER WITH BAD ATTITUDE AS I AM A REGULAR CUSTOMER AT MC DONALDS IN CRADLESTONE MALL DID A PHONE ORDER AND BYT THE TIME I WENT TO PICK UP THE ORDER SHE IS TELLING THE THE OTHER LADY NOT TO PACK MY ORDER AS IT CAN WAIT. DISGUSTING BAD ATTITUDE DONT WANT TO SPEND MY MONEY AT A MC DONALDS EVER AGAIN.

Asked if they, the Dardanelle McDonalds were serving the Seasonal Hot Peppermint Mochas, because both Russellville MD are not, & they said that they were. Ordered an Hot Peppermint Mocha from the Dardanelle, AR Restaurant, & was told that they were not serving them at this time! That was at 5:45pm
Absolutely Ridiculous & So Frustrating!!
* The owner of these 3 MD Restaurants, is the same person. They do a terrible job. Customer Wise. ;/

I PAID FOR A ICED PEPPERMINT MOCHA AND IT TOOK AN HOUR FOR THE EMPLOYEES TO HAND ME THE DRINK AND AND THEY GAVE ME THE WRONG DRINK THEN I NOTICED PEOPLE WERE ARGUING LOUD IN THE KITCHEN .

After waiting for 15 minutes,I received 3 crispy chicken sandwiches and medium fries the sandwiches were dry no sauce on any of them. For$16.74 we could have eaten at somewhere that the food wasn't dry

First they told me they could not serve me a burger and fries when it was 3 minutes to 11 am when they could. All they had to do was wait a couple minutes. Obviously there was food available since I went through again 3 minutes later and they immediately gave me the food. This is poor customer service. They did not care to take the time to try to get me what I wanted.

Then- I tried to complain on their website and could not because required entries bumped me off the site!

I never eat McDonald's except the fries and now I won't darken your drive thru unless my roommate begs me.

Jean

I've ordered my breakfast, for eat-in service. I've paid it in cash 55 QR.

After 30 minutes, I didn't receive my order. I go to the desk, no body is interested to me.

I waited for more 5 minutes. I leave the restaurant. I'am very angry because your very insolent and incompetent workers.

You must know that it's not the first time that your workers in your branch in Rawnaq, Doha Qatar have such a stupid behaviour.

I wont go to your restaurants once again...neither in Qatar where I'am working or in any other country....

I'll do my best to avoid that mac Donald open a branche in my country in Tunisia...and I'll be happy to go to eat in KFC next time. I'am happy to say to you that KFC has also a branche in Sousse Tunisia, near my home.

I ordered specific items and your McDonald’s worker got the order wrong. The sweet tea looked like dirty water with lemon and they forgot to give me two apple pies. I am very upset about this.

Visited a Mc Donald's in Vegas today. Employee that waited on us had a Black Lives Matter cap on.
I personally find that offensive. No one wants any politics when they are purchasing from a restaurant.
Totally inappropriate. When I asked for the manager, he felt nothing was wrong in wearing the cap.
You need a new manager for sure.

The Mc Donald #4496 need some help today 10/19/2021 The kitchen had troubles I was given the wrong breakfast sandwich, the line was long but after 20 mins i came to #2 window and was handed my Orange Juice..The worker who took the order put on my receipt the right sandwich...Corp needs to check out the Mc Donalds in all States..Workers want more money in Michigan and not getting it...

I stopped at the McDonalds store Endicott St Danvers take out ordered a 10 piece Mcnugget meal fries and a drink plus too cheeseburger also asked for sauce. I was heading to a doctor's appt waited til I got there all they gave me was a bag with fries in it. Very disappointed I am a senior citizen on a fixed income. They got my money up front. They didn't even give me a receipt at the window. Please respond if you can.

John Vecchione

Y’all are the worst! I did a mobile order. Parked to get my food was told to get in line due to complications! Got in line 20 minutes to be told I have to reorder and nothing is showing in the screen! So now not only is my time used up but people won’t eat today because this is the only time they can! Y’all are the worst and never get my order right anyways! To too it off the lady was yelling through the speaker not to me but at me! Sooo collectively you are a horrible running corporation! North 18 Monroe Louisiana store sucks and are not professional!

burlington iowa highway 34
around 1pm
place not busy
FRIES WERE HORRIBLE - DRY AND OVERCOOKED AND COLD
I always come to this McD because the fries have been great - what happened I don't know

We went to McDonald's in e.peoria I'll on spinder drive on oct 10 at 745 pm taken have hr get our food girl.in drive thru was play with her hair while give drinks out this is 3 sun night in row poor service fries are cold start going back to one north pekin service is better

The employees @ store # 11404 are very rude . I'm a senior citizen
They don't have a clue how to respect their customers . the girl is always rude to me & my family . please contact the management . This occurred on October 9th.

Visited camberley London road
And as usual no mcflurry or milkshakes
This happens regularly at this branch
Have been told by employee that they turn of ice cream so they don't have to clean in evening
I visited at 20.00

Not maintain leaves balance.

I ordered food from McDonald's tonight and ALL of mine, my husband's and my daughters food was literally cold and tasted old. It was disgusting!!!! When we got there, we had to wait for over 15 minutes because nobody was taking orders

Hello i seen your messages about complaints coming to here but i dont see any other choice. THE Mcdonalds on electric Avenue in Lewistown Pennsylvania always messes orders up every time i go there and overcharges once in a while and when i go back to talk to management about it they do nothing and tell me to leave i tryed contacting managers at other Mcdonalds and so on but they all just say thats not there restaurant. And they cant do anything about it. Ps there food is always cold and taste like its been sitting out a while i think it may need a inspection from higher ups in corporate. Im saying this in best regards bc i love the burgers at mcdonalds but i just think the ones in Lewistown especially the electric Avenue one needs a through inspection. Perfurrably without notice so you can see how it is.

Iced coffee cup filled to top w ice
When asked for another I was told there was no iced coffee left
Manager not apologetic or friendly

Lady that serve me or didn't serve me this morning was completely rude and ignorant to me. There was nobody in line up and nobody on the tales she came up to the till and I was standing there waiting and she started punching in things on the register without even looking at me I started telling her my order because I thought that's why she was there she rudely told me to just wait ! I said okay sorry I thought you were trying to serve me. I stood there waiting for approximately two minutes while she was clicking buttons on the register the whole time standing there as I stood there right in front of her waiting patiently. When she was finally done and ready to serve me she looked up and saw that I had my t-shirt over my face for my mask because I forgot it she then proceeded to tell me that next time I have to have a proper mask and I said okay even though my face is covered that's not good enough and she said no it's not I'm not going to serve you next time so I said okay I'm sorry I'll bring it next time properly while might the whole time my face was covered fully covered. I did apologize and say that I didn't know that it wasn't acceptable because I've done it before cuz I'm forgetful so I cover my face with my t-shirt and my hand over my t-shirt covering my face just as well if not better than any mask. So after telling me to wait so rudely and then telling me next time I won't be served if I don't have a proper mask, she then rudely says right to my face but I'm not going to be served and that I was supposed to leave.! I was already standing there at this point for approximately five to seven minutes after her telling me to wait , her telling me next time that I won't be served if I don't have a proper mask and I was standing in front of her the whole entire time talking back and forth and her making me feel horrible but she was so rudely talking to me and she didn't even care! There was no need for her rudeness and treatment of me and then she told me to get out I asked her why she told me to wait I asked her why she let me stand there the whole time and I asked her why she said next time I won't be served now she's telling me to leave and that she's not going to serve me at all she rudely said because I told you to! Needless to say I felt horrible and I was embarrassed and as I was walking out I see people sitting all over the place with no masks on comfortable as ever and as I was walking out the door I said to myself wait a minute I walked back to the counter and I said if I'm not allowed to stand here and order food with my face covered fully my hand over my covering and order a drink and these people are allowed to sit in the lobby with no masks on multiple people and you're telling me to get out when my face is covered that makes absolutely no sense and unacceptable behaviour from you.! I didn't deserve that and that's not how a customer should be treated well being supposedly served any McDonald's restaurant! I hope you deal with this lady and I hope she's not as rude to anybody else that she was to me and I will never go back to that restaurant again for fear of being treated that way again!!

They messed up my order two weeks in a row for my kids and I had to throw it out!!!!!! They gave no receipt

Hwy 96 Bonaire ga McDonald's is very unsanitary. Seen customers wearing the same gloves and you never see them wash their hands. Handles cookies with bare hands. I've even had someone put slushy mix in my shake. Fries are never fresh and the managers always smell like a bag of weed even the parking lot even seen a couple of employees getting high on the job then they wonder why they are handing out food wrong. Don't believe it to be sanitary when your blowing vape juice or thc juice all over my food or even around food period. That place needs to be investigated.

APP failure frustrating wait, no food came parking bay. Received fine for failure of APP in the waiting time to get order that said had been ordered.
Disgusting Head Office washed hands of issue car park nothing to do with them!
Yet issue of extended waiting due to APP failure

Food was not edible and overpriced. I won't be back as a customer at ANY MCDONALD'S RESTAURANT again. This is the last time I ever get crappy, overpriced, unedible food from your chain. You've permanently lost a customer.

We go to the store on deksea drive in glassboro nj 656 delsea drive we go at night my husband and I doordash at night after about 9pm on thru the night the drive thru is horrendous you literally wait there for over 0 to 30 minutes the line does not move got food tye other night for us personally it was horrible gold soggy fries the chicken nuggets were rubbery and cold we didn't realize did we left and went to eat the food were there all the time we were in there a week ago at night I side the employees are goofing off with one another there were like 6 people standing there again for like 30 minutes waiting for food some were doordashers I overhear the Mexican girl which I think is a manager tell the cook don't bother with doirdash do the dtive thru as were standing there waiting for the food to be honest whether it's inside or waiting in the drive thru there taking so long to wait on people our orders are late for our customers for doordash which affects our rating with them being on time its every night you pull up to the window the girl whose waiting on you I've seen she's usually filling up the supplies now they have her at the window not moving fast and looks lost doesn't really know what she's doing I don't understand it then hands us our food last night 6/26/2021 thru the drive thru says I guess this is your food I had to double check it its never ending not only slow service but then get food for us after doordasjibg and get it for us personally and it's cold soggy and rubbery very very dissatisfied with the store thank you

I would give them a zero if possible!!! Terrible service rude incompetence filled individuals with disrespectful attitudes. Pathetic service they should be ashamed of themselves for treating PAYING CUSTOMERS that way.. O yea and they didn’t even give us napkins! Richland Ave In Athens, Ohio 6-20-21 4:30pm

The drive thru order girl was really rude n spoke way to low answered the intercom then once we said what we wanted she didn't respond bk we had to pull up to window n she had a bad attitude n we had to order at window.. including rolling her eyes at me n she wasn't wearing a name tag.

IMY FAMILY AND I WENT TO MC DONALDS AT 114 NEW CIRCLE RD IN LEX KY ON TWO OCCASSIONS WE WERE TREATED RUDELY AND OUR ORDER WAS NOT WHAT WE ORDERED.WE WERE TOLD THAT WE COULD ONLY PLACE ONE ORDER I HAD ONE ORDER. I WAS ORDERING FOR MY FAMILY THE ORDER TAKER WAS YELLING QUESTIONS AT US AN BROKE OUR ORDER INTO TWO TICKETS THEN GOT SMART AT THE WINDOW DIDNT GET WHAT I PAID FOR AND WHAT I GOT WAS COLD AN D INCORRECT THURS.5/27/2021 2ND TIME 5/29/2021 SAME GIRL YELLING RUDELY NO RESPECT ORDER WRONG AGAIN WE ASKED FOR A MANAGER BUT WAS TOLD BY THE GIRL SHE WAS BUSY SO WE JUST LEFT THE SECOND TIME. WE DIDNT DESERVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY AND DID NOT SAY ANYTHING TO HER AT ALL. SHE SHOULD NOT BE DEALING FIRST HAND WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THEM MY CHURCH EATS THERE AS A TREAT TO OUR KIDS BUT NOT IF WE WILL BE TREATED POORLY. I JUST THOUGHT ANYONE CAN HAVE A BAD DAY SO WE WENT BACK AGAIN WHILE VISITING . AND IT WAS WORSE SO I FELT I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING THIS TIME

Order was delivered but most of the order was missing
Drinks were delivered but burgers were not
Called manager and they blamed DoorDash for not taking the items
I am certain the person was not the manager as I was treated rudely

Store 22878 at 8:30 am went to order at drive thru. first speaker said for me to pull up to next speaker No one answered on 2nd speaker after saying Hello sever times I then said I was pulling up. Person taking money yelled at me for not waiting . I said I thought speaker was broke. . I really do not need someone yelling at me in the morning especially when they are not handling there job properly. Told pick up window woman about experience.

Hello,

I didn’t get the correct refund amount. I gave the lady a $20 bill and they rung in $10 bill and didn’t give me my correct amount back. I ordered 2 ice cream cones, had a $20 bill in hand and gave them the money to pay; I only received $7 back. Not happy and when I explained the situation to the McDonald’s manager, she was very nasty and rude to myself and my grandmother who ordered it. Not happy at all and want this taken care of!

I was that your drive through McDonald’s store 3000 US Highway 27 S. Sebring Florida and I had a coupon buy one big Mac get one free also bought some large fries and chicken nuggets by time I got home there was only one Mc big Mac in the bag I called back they said come down and get your other big Mac I went down by then my fries were cold they did not offer to replace the fries they did not say they were sorry it was bad service all around this happened to me last week with four piece chicken McNuggets and I made a complaint and it went nowhere last week I also drove all the way down there and by the time I got home no chicken McNuggets bad people running that McDonald’s in Sebring Florida Bad management

Terrible service from Danielle on the 27th. She was rude and would not give me cream & sugar. She felt unrestrained and kept turning her back not getting me the tea I’d paid for. I hope you’ll consider rehiring at this location in Sherman oaks California.

On Friday, June 19, 2020 at approximately 1:45 pm, I went through the drive thru on Ryan St in Pewaukee, Wi.
I ordered a cheeseburger, small fry and a large Diet Coke...I generally don’t finish the beverage and save some for later. This morning, I went to discard the remainder of the beverage from my refrigerator. Upon emptying the cup, a napkin or piece of paper towel or something unrecognizable came out with the remaining soda. This is disgusting and totally unacceptable. How could this have possibly happen? It seems it was intentional. In this climate of COVID-19, I am deeply concerned as a 65 plus year old individual. I have been taking great caution during this pandemic for myself as well as being the overseer for my 88 and 89 year old parents.
So what is my next step? Doctor? COVID testing? And who is going to cover the Medicare bills?
I expect a full investigation and explanation ASAP...

Deborah Wolf

I am a regular drive-thru customer at the above McDonald's Restaurant location. I have lived in Westminster, California for over 15 years, and the workers at this location frequently acknowledge me. I am an elderly African-American woman. During the Corona Virus, the workers, staff, and managers at this location repeatedly decided to make a mockery of me: No matter the time of day I drive thru, upon notice of me, I am always told to pull over and park my car to receive my order later even without the worker knowing if it is actually ready or not, as I would ask. And when it is ready, my order is not handed thru the drive thru window, I am told to drive up and get it from a worker standing outside of the store ready to hand it off to me there - the bag that my food was put in was a previously dirty, greasy, and a used McDonald's bag. When all of this was repeatedly brought to the attention of the managers, they allowed their worker to yell at me and talk over me while I was speaking through the drive-thru window, refused to listen to me, ignored my complaint and walked away. If this complaint could be viewed as happening to your mother, grandmother, aunt, and/or sister, then it should not go without being addressed. But, in actuality, this complaint should be addressed because this blatant discrimination should not be excused, because I am a human being, and like anyone else, deserves to be respected, especially when respect is given. This is the truth. I hope you will not ignore this complaint.

Ordered breakfast for my family through doordash this morning and everything was fine except the bacon egg and cheese sandwich had paper inside the egg. Not sure if it was a peice of napkin or straw but it was not pleasant to find in my food. This was the McDonald’s in Lemoore California 93245. Thank you. I live at 356 e spring Lane in lemoore

The rudest cashier I have ever experienced. My mother is 83 years old, she was in front of my daughter and I fixing to order her food. She asked the cashier if they were still selling the chicken wraps, and the cashier said no with an attitude. My mom didn't hear her cause they are both wearing a mask and said what and the cashier said I told you we don't sale them anymore and rolled her eyes. They were not busy at the time. So my mother continues with her order and the cashier didn't hear her when she told her she wanted a sweet tea and the cashier asked her again with an attitude what do you want to drink, rolling her eyes. My mother gives her the money and was trying to count out the exact change she had and the girl just stood there rolling her eyes. My mother didn't say anything to her about being rude but I was trying to find out her name but did not get it. So I am writing you because of this.

Yesterday at 17.52.04 went through drive through orders Big Mac meal box was closed but top of bun and first burger was just thrown into the bag at the bottom, ordered quarter pounder cheese burger burgers we like leather cold and no taste at all. Chocolate milkshake was just vanilla ice cream no chocolate was informed chocolate was at bottom no chocolate at all do not like young people lying. Fries were freezing cold all in all our meal was absolutely tasteless freezing cold burgers like rubber and stale bread buns. No burger sauce at all we have never tasted anything so disgusting in all our 65 years . My husband as been on vulnerable list for the last 5 month and as is career was is first time out. With us vulnerability we went through drive through as for safety. We live 5 minutes away so our meal should of been as said above. We waited 25 minuets in line for meal which we don’t mind as long as we get a lovely warm meal that tastes Nice we are not happy at all and hope something can be done about our experience with our meal.

At approximately 4:30-pm after taking our daughter to work my husband stopped at the above McDonalds to pick up food for us at home. It was p-laced in our refrigerator as I usually do until mealtime. I heated the spicy chicken and the hamburger inn the microwave and then heated then buns. Then I assenbled them and brought them to the table. My husbands Hamburger---which was supposed to be a double cheeseburger was quite overdone and looked like it had been sitting around for a while and should have been written off. My Spicy chicken was hard as a rock and was almost unchewable.. The buns were over toasted and dry. This store should be embarrassed. These items should have bee written off and new items cooked. If your sales are down ---I can tell you WHY!! We have ordered food at various McDonalds during the years and have no complaints. But this not what I accept as being good service. My parents used to have a restaurant and we would never serve stuff like that. You are about to lose a customer and I may report the situation to our local health department. I might also add that my sister used to work for one of the McDonalds in Rapid City and they did not serve that kind of garbage.

I was at mcdonalds bought bigmac meal wasn't cooked properly at all i ben throwing up since i had that worst experience of my life if i got sick i had to do something.i m uploading the pic

The last two times I 'been there the order was wrong when I got home. No concern from the people working there, so I called the district office and just got lip service.
I do not like to complain, but enough is enough, there are plenty of places to get a burger and fries but I like yours.
I have to quit wasting my money.

McDonalds 111 Fisherville Rd Penacook, NH 03303,
I went to this store today 6/28/20 and was humiliated by manager Jake, again! I went to get a Mocha Frappee the other day, and when they went to scan my app it didn't scan so Jake tried to talk me into HIS fact that Mocha Frappees are not considered a McCafe drink? He was quite adamant so I couldn't use my app towards a free Mocha Frappee?
Yesterday I placed an order at drive through for a 6 pc chicken McNugget and 3 hamburgers I watched the bag checker check the bag! When I got home I had only 2 hamburgers and 6 pc McNugget I was very upset as the only burger I didnt get wasn't mine! I WAS a regular customer! Jake the manager then asked if I called and I told him no and he used a condescending tone to tell me since I didn’t call there’s nothing he can do? A HAMBURGER? At that point I said WORD FOR WORD TO MANAGER JAKE “NO I DID NOT CALL BECAUSE I WAS PISSED AND I DIDN'T WANT TO RIP SOMEONES HEAD OFF, I FIGURED AS A LONGTIME CUSTOMER I COULD GET THE PROBLEM TAKEN CARE OF AT THE STORE”? AGAIN I SAID “ I DID NOT CALL BECAUSE I HAD NOTHING NICE TO SAY AND I WAS PISSED” I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DOING ANYTHING TO ANYONE THERE ONLY WHY I DID NOT CALL AND IF HE STATES OTHERWISE HE IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH! He then refused me total service and banned me from the premises? Over a hamburger I was charged for and NEVER got? I believe that’s a crime? Not the first time missing items! Not impressed with Jake the manager, over a HAMBURGER?

Don Wheeler
1 Flamingo Dr Concord, NH 03303
whlrdj@yahoo.com

went to your Mcdonald's at 3898 cleveland highway dalton georgia on june 17th 2002 walked in the store because there was a lot of cars in drive thru stood there for quite some time waiting to order not one person even acknowleged i was even standing there out of 5 people in the front working on getting drive thru their orders i even asked who is running the cash register and still got no response the was 1 other man in the entire place waiting on his food. Not one sole would wait on me . I even said if no one is going to wait on me then i will go some where else and still got no response so i left and went some where else and ordered food and spent my money else where.

Every time I go to the McDonald’s by my house I’m greeted with a shitty service if anybody even answers the drive-through but tonight was even worse because I got to the drive-through and after sitting for 20 minutes finally got up to the speaker and was told hold on rudely by the Employee that somebody was stupid enough to put on the drive-through. Then I sat for another 20 minutes with her not taking any orders they had no cars that they were still getting food out to you there was no one ahead of me and I said this is the worst service that I’ve ever gotten any McDonald’s and it’s consistent here and the same employee Said then leave. First of all if she’s too stupid and or lazy to run the drive-thru she shouldn’t be working there at all, let alone on the drive thru. Second of all, why is this the only McDonalds that consistently suck around me? I once went through the drive thru and wasn’t helped because the employees were physically fighting inside and another employee opened the window one of the ones that had been fighting said fuck you to me....are you freaking kidding me?

I had 3 order of fries
My fried where fried very very hard & extra crispy u could literally break them in half they were crunchy
Then they forget to give me my large sweet iced tea with my order
The burgers were cold
They quality of food was horrible

I live in east meadow new York for 60 years. I went to the east meadow store yesterday and they charged me $20.80 for a Big Mac and a Quarter pounder with cheese meal. Are you people price gauging because of the coronavirus???

I would like to know if this food chain excepts discrimination at any restaurants. I had that experience in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Mcdonalds #4323
5530 gull road. I drove up in the fare end lane to place my order and the person told me to wait, that was fine it was on the busy side. I noticed that a car pulling up to the inside lane to order and when I was hearing her ordering I was like why was I not to matter and I had to wait and I was in my lane first. I let the guy know I was not happy how he made me wait to take my order. Was it because she was black like him and I was white.
Do they use cameras in the drive thru so they have their color picks on who gets to order. Make things even plane to see about race when I drove down the road while eating my fries I started eating my cheese burger, I took two bites and to find no hamburger on my cheese burger. I asked my wife to look at the other one and it was the same NO HAMBERGUR on my cheese burgers. They did this on purpose. I want action done on the management and the person who took the order, Did he tell the person who made the burgers not to put any hamburger on the order just to be smart a??. All this took place on April 25,2020 at 117 PM. I am sure that this has happen to other people and its about time someone gives him the pink slip or this location is going to have a lawsuit on their hands.

I have been going to the McDs on Sprague in Spokane Valley ( U - City) for years and have had good service and good food. But lately the new manager not sure his name but he is very rude to his employees and customers. As I was waiting for my food he cursed at one employee named Justine for no reason at all and she was so embarrassed. The French Fries the last 4 times I have been in taste like dirty grease. The Quarter ponders and cheese burgers are just thrown together because the manager is yelling at them to hurry up. I normally don't complain but I think the management at that store needs to be serious looked into.

Hi!
I'm sorry I truly try not to complain too much, since things happen, but the McDonalds store number 24939 in Pittsburgh Pa has more often than not messed up my order.
Today was the last straw though. I ran through the drive through and got the extreme bacon meal and a salad and a parfait. I had to wait for my sandwich to be mad which was fine. The trouble began when I opened the box to eat, the burger looked like it had just been slapped together and thrown in the box. Cheese was more than halfway out on the one side of the bun, but the meat felt like it was on the other side of the bun. Whatever though as long as it tastes good i was ok with the looks. Took a bite and half of the meat and a lot of the sauce (bun was sloppy with sauce) came sliding right out of the bun and down my shirt. It seems like the part had been cut in half, probably when they were checking to make sure it was cooked. Now my shirt is ruined with grease/oil marks and to be quite honest not much taste in the burger.
Again I don't like complaining, I've gotten salads without the chicken or wrong dressing, wrong salad sometimes things I've paid for I don't get etc...
I have called the store manager once or twice to let them know what has happened, but this time with my shirt now being ruined...I've got to say something.
Maybe if you could mention to the managers/assistant managers to be just a little bit more careful sending food out that would be great and appreciated.
Thank you for your time and have a Blessed Day.
Rebecca L Kopp

On 14 July 2019 while traveling on the NY State Thruway, Ontario travel plaza, on I90 Westbound, I and my wife stopped to use your facilities and purchase a large Diet Coke for herself and a medium coffee for myself. After purchasing said items I reached for the coffee and picked up my coffee cup in the middle of the cup. As I picked up the coffee cup the lid came off the top of the cup and the hot coffee spilled all over my right hand. I immediately pulled back my hand and uttered a mild expletive (GD it). I did not use excessive force or was negligent in picking up the cup. It was then that it was obvious the server had not properly secured the lid to the cup.

The server, an obvious teen whose name I do not recall, just stood there and looked at me. She said nothing and did nothing. I asked her for some napkins so I could clean up the spilled coffee. I wiped the counter clean and as I did that my wife asked the server for a cup of ice. The ice was to cool off my hand. It was then that the server asked if we wanted a lid for the cup of ice. She offered neither an apology, to clean the spill nor refill the coffee that spilled. She never asked us if I was okay. The server's inaction is incomprehensible. She had no clue what to do or say. Sad and bizarre. Perhaps she is a candidate for McDonald's Kindergarten and not the University.

I only send this complaint to make you aware of one of your servers. I have always maintained that McDonald's coffee is the best on the planet and will continue to purchase and consume it. I obviously will be more careful in picking up the coffee cup and I now know not to trust your servers. I prefer to drink the coffee and not wear it. Thanx.

Just saw a manager threaten an employee for not thing the trash up right. He jumped all over the man for not doing it the way he wanted it done. And he did it In front of customers. This happened on Fields Ertel Rd in Mason Ohio on July 18, 2019 at 6:40 am.

I ordered a 2 Big Mac burgers and when I got home there was 1 Big Mac burger and 1 Spicy Cajun Chicken burger. I had to eat the burger because it was to far to go back, I live in Pretoria Gardens and got the food in Pretoria Town. I mean that is bad service.

Dearborn Heights Mi. Telegraph Road July 15, 2019 around 12:00 noon in store - ordered hot cakes and one senior coffee received hot cakes waited and waited for someone to pour coffee the manager or the employee that took the money wanted to help I waited 14 minutes two employees said someone else will get it finally the same person that said she is busy taking orders did pour the coffee while the hot cakes were cold when I sat down it was so obvious because I was white older man they were all black. THIS PLACE HAS A RACE PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

McDonalds on Old St. Augustine Rd. Jacksonville, Florida 32258 (14151 Old St. Augustine Rd. Jacksonville, Fl. 32258)

This McDonald's has to be the worst ever. I work at the hospital, Night Shift (Baptist South) and have sent several people to this McDonalds
who are looking for some where to eat during the late night hours. EVERY TIME they come back upset, they would say "NO ONE would come to the take out window". Now its my understanding this McDonalds is a 24 hour place of business, and should have employee's working there.
There was NO signs on the doors or windows stating that the place was closed and there were employee's spotted inside the business.
This seems to be an on going problem, hopefully you can address this issue.

the downpatrick store us staff still wank in the sauce

i bought some breakfast at 11:30 pm at store 11810 when it my turn to wait for my food i was told to wait in the mobile app pick up.I did not order with mobile app i paid cash.Wainted 10 min and 10 others where serverd there food WHY?? Why should i have to wait and let others behand me be servered there food and this is not the 1st time This one of the reasons i don eat McDonalds

I live in Miami and the McDonald's on University Drive and 199th Street in Miami constantly says that their ice cream machine doesn't work. Well their ice cream machine hasn't worked for over a year. They just don't want to make ice cream products for their customers because it takes too much time. Not very happy

Don't like the new mcnuggets. They are tasteless. Don't even taste like chicken. Please bring the old ones back.

I was trying to go im the lobby on Friday 7/05/2019 at 12:22 am when the red head heavy set manager yelled from her car and told me the lobby was closed thats when i smelled marijuana coming from her car. So i processed to go to the drive thru and thats when the girl working drive thru told me that they were having technical difficulties with the computers. So i left. I am reporting this now because this isnt the first time that this has happened to me on this managers shift. She is rude and so is the girl that works drive thru.

I don't expect a whole lot from fast food but this I think is a little much. My last three trips to the McDonalds on telegraph rd in Flat Rock,Michigan went like this. First I get two cokes, 1 should be diet so I ask because a button isn't pressed in, which one is diet, say thanks and move on. I'm diabetic and you can believe me it was not diet. It didn't taste like diet but I thought it was just me. But knew later when my blood glucose went up over 500 it wasn't. My next trip I order a slushie, get the wrong flavor, Ok so have it changed, My third trip was the the deciding factor for me to contact you. I ordered a#1 and a #2. Both should have been medium so I understand why the cokes weren't marked again for which was diet because they gave me a medium and a large so I asked, thanks and go on my way. I get home and guess what, I just ate my first Big Mac with only one beef patty. Unreal! Thank you for your time

i went thur the drive thur today and ordered 20 chicken mcnuggets a mcdouble with medium fries and a large coke and a large water the mcnuggets were cold and i only got 8 in one box and the other there was 7 nuggets i also wanted some honey mustard for dipping and did not receive any and no napkins and the coke that i ordered tasted weird and then they charged me 75 cents for a water i am so upset about this i dont know if i will ever go back also i was going to say the fries was not a full box but only half

My husband and our kids went to Macdonalds on July 7th. We were shocked at the cost. Over $35.00. We always considered Macdonalds affordable. We will no longer be going to Macdonzlds they are definitely not family friendly

Have feedback for McDonalds?