McDonalds Customer Service

Contact McDonalds Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-244-6227

If you are an upset McDonald's customer, you should contact the corporate office directly. McDonald's corporate office provides multiple contact options including a corporate page and an online feedback form.

The best customer service phone number is 800-244-6227. According to their website that phone number is available 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm CST. You can also write their corporate headquarters at McDonald's Corporation, 2111 McDonald's Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523.

Although a letter will take several weeks to be processed by the corporate staff. There are thousands of locations worldwide, which probably means there are hundreds of thousands of registered pieces of customer feedback each year. If you would like a more immediate way to complain, try social media. McDonald's has a Twitter feed just for customer complaints at @reachout_mcd.

McDonald's customer service also has a Facebook page, but with 59,000,000 fans your complaint is not likely to see any attention there. Although we tried to find a good email address, none has been provided by the company yet. McDonald's is usually pretty responsive on social media.

Please note: Complaints submitted on this website are not forwarded to McDonald's!

McDonalds Contact Information

A-

24/7

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top McDonalds Complaints

I ordered food from McDonald's tonight and ALL of mine, my husband's and my daughters food was literally cold and tasted old. It was disgusting!!!! When we got there, we had to wait for over 15 minutes because nobody was taking orders

Hello i seen your messages about complaints coming to here but i dont see any other choice. THE Mcdonalds on electric Avenue in Lewistown Pennsylvania always messes orders up every time i go there and overcharges once in a while and when i go back to talk to management about it they do nothing and tell me to leave i tryed contacting managers at other Mcdonalds and so on but they all just say thats not there restaurant. And they cant do anything about it. Ps there food is always cold and taste like its been sitting out a while i think it may need a inspection from higher ups in corporate. Im saying this in best regards bc i love the burgers at mcdonalds but i just think the ones in Lewistown especially the electric Avenue one needs a through inspection. Perfurrably without notice so you can see how it is.

Iced coffee cup filled to top w ice
When asked for another I was told there was no iced coffee left
Manager not apologetic or friendly

Lady that serve me or didn't serve me this morning was completely rude and ignorant to me. There was nobody in line up and nobody on the tales she came up to the till and I was standing there waiting and she started punching in things on the register without even looking at me I started telling her my order because I thought that's why she was there she rudely told me to just wait ! I said okay sorry I thought you were trying to serve me. I stood there waiting for approximately two minutes while she was clicking buttons on the register the whole time standing there as I stood there right in front of her waiting patiently. When she was finally done and ready to serve me she looked up and saw that I had my t-shirt over my face for my mask because I forgot it she then proceeded to tell me that next time I have to have a proper mask and I said okay even though my face is covered that's not good enough and she said no it's not I'm not going to serve you next time so I said okay I'm sorry I'll bring it next time properly while might the whole time my face was covered fully covered. I did apologize and say that I didn't know that it wasn't acceptable because I've done it before cuz I'm forgetful so I cover my face with my t-shirt and my hand over my t-shirt covering my face just as well if not better than any mask. So after telling me to wait so rudely and then telling me next time I won't be served if I don't have a proper mask, she then rudely says right to my face but I'm not going to be served and that I was supposed to leave.! I was already standing there at this point for approximately five to seven minutes after her telling me to wait , her telling me next time that I won't be served if I don't have a proper mask and I was standing in front of her the whole entire time talking back and forth and her making me feel horrible but she was so rudely talking to me and she didn't even care! There was no need for her rudeness and treatment of me and then she told me to get out I asked her why she told me to wait I asked her why she let me stand there the whole time and I asked her why she said next time I won't be served now she's telling me to leave and that she's not going to serve me at all she rudely said because I told you to! Needless to say I felt horrible and I was embarrassed and as I was walking out I see people sitting all over the place with no masks on comfortable as ever and as I was walking out the door I said to myself wait a minute I walked back to the counter and I said if I'm not allowed to stand here and order food with my face covered fully my hand over my covering and order a drink and these people are allowed to sit in the lobby with no masks on multiple people and you're telling me to get out when my face is covered that makes absolutely no sense and unacceptable behaviour from you.! I didn't deserve that and that's not how a customer should be treated well being supposedly served any McDonald's restaurant! I hope you deal with this lady and I hope she's not as rude to anybody else that she was to me and I will never go back to that restaurant again for fear of being treated that way again!!

They messed up my order two weeks in a row for my kids and I had to throw it out!!!!!! They gave no receipt

Hwy 96 Bonaire ga McDonald's is very unsanitary. Seen customers wearing the same gloves and you never see them wash their hands. Handles cookies with bare hands. I've even had someone put slushy mix in my shake. Fries are never fresh and the managers always smell like a bag of weed even the parking lot even seen a couple of employees getting high on the job then they wonder why they are handing out food wrong. Don't believe it to be sanitary when your blowing vape juice or thc juice all over my food or even around food period. That place needs to be investigated.

APP failure frustrating wait, no food came parking bay. Received fine for failure of APP in the waiting time to get order that said had been ordered.
Disgusting Head Office washed hands of issue car park nothing to do with them!
Yet issue of extended waiting due to APP failure

Food was not edible and overpriced. I won't be back as a customer at ANY MCDONALD'S RESTAURANT again. This is the last time I ever get crappy, overpriced, unedible food from your chain. You've permanently lost a customer.

We go to the store on deksea drive in glassboro nj 656 delsea drive we go at night my husband and I doordash at night after about 9pm on thru the night the drive thru is horrendous you literally wait there for over 0 to 30 minutes the line does not move got food tye other night for us personally it was horrible gold soggy fries the chicken nuggets were rubbery and cold we didn't realize did we left and went to eat the food were there all the time we were in there a week ago at night I side the employees are goofing off with one another there were like 6 people standing there again for like 30 minutes waiting for food some were doordashers I overhear the Mexican girl which I think is a manager tell the cook don't bother with doirdash do the dtive thru as were standing there waiting for the food to be honest whether it's inside or waiting in the drive thru there taking so long to wait on people our orders are late for our customers for doordash which affects our rating with them being on time its every night you pull up to the window the girl whose waiting on you I've seen she's usually filling up the supplies now they have her at the window not moving fast and looks lost doesn't really know what she's doing I don't understand it then hands us our food last night 6/26/2021 thru the drive thru says I guess this is your food I had to double check it its never ending not only slow service but then get food for us after doordasjibg and get it for us personally and it's cold soggy and rubbery very very dissatisfied with the store thank you

I would give them a zero if possible!!! Terrible service rude incompetence filled individuals with disrespectful attitudes. Pathetic service they should be ashamed of themselves for treating PAYING CUSTOMERS that way.. O yea and they didn’t even give us napkins! Richland Ave In Athens, Ohio 6-20-21 4:30pm

The drive thru order girl was really rude n spoke way to low answered the intercom then once we said what we wanted she didn't respond bk we had to pull up to window n she had a bad attitude n we had to order at window.. including rolling her eyes at me n she wasn't wearing a name tag.

IMY FAMILY AND I WENT TO MC DONALDS AT 114 NEW CIRCLE RD IN LEX KY ON TWO OCCASSIONS WE WERE TREATED RUDELY AND OUR ORDER WAS NOT WHAT WE ORDERED.WE WERE TOLD THAT WE COULD ONLY PLACE ONE ORDER I HAD ONE ORDER. I WAS ORDERING FOR MY FAMILY THE ORDER TAKER WAS YELLING QUESTIONS AT US AN BROKE OUR ORDER INTO TWO TICKETS THEN GOT SMART AT THE WINDOW DIDNT GET WHAT I PAID FOR AND WHAT I GOT WAS COLD AN D INCORRECT THURS.5/27/2021 2ND TIME 5/29/2021 SAME GIRL YELLING RUDELY NO RESPECT ORDER WRONG AGAIN WE ASKED FOR A MANAGER BUT WAS TOLD BY THE GIRL SHE WAS BUSY SO WE JUST LEFT THE SECOND TIME. WE DIDNT DESERVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY AND DID NOT SAY ANYTHING TO HER AT ALL. SHE SHOULD NOT BE DEALING FIRST HAND WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THEM MY CHURCH EATS THERE AS A TREAT TO OUR KIDS BUT NOT IF WE WILL BE TREATED POORLY. I JUST THOUGHT ANYONE CAN HAVE A BAD DAY SO WE WENT BACK AGAIN WHILE VISITING . AND IT WAS WORSE SO I FELT I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING THIS TIME

Order was delivered but most of the order was missing
Drinks were delivered but burgers were not
Called manager and they blamed DoorDash for not taking the items
I am certain the person was not the manager as I was treated rudely

Store 22878 at 8:30 am went to order at drive thru. first speaker said for me to pull up to next speaker No one answered on 2nd speaker after saying Hello sever times I then said I was pulling up. Person taking money yelled at me for not waiting . I said I thought speaker was broke. . I really do not need someone yelling at me in the morning especially when they are not handling there job properly. Told pick up window woman about experience.

Hello,

I didn’t get the correct refund amount. I gave the lady a $20 bill and they rung in $10 bill and didn’t give me my correct amount back. I ordered 2 ice cream cones, had a $20 bill in hand and gave them the money to pay; I only received $7 back. Not happy and when I explained the situation to the McDonald’s manager, she was very nasty and rude to myself and my grandmother who ordered it. Not happy at all and want this taken care of!

I was that your drive through McDonald’s store 3000 US Highway 27 S. Sebring Florida and I had a coupon buy one big Mac get one free also bought some large fries and chicken nuggets by time I got home there was only one Mc big Mac in the bag I called back they said come down and get your other big Mac I went down by then my fries were cold they did not offer to replace the fries they did not say they were sorry it was bad service all around this happened to me last week with four piece chicken McNuggets and I made a complaint and it went nowhere last week I also drove all the way down there and by the time I got home no chicken McNuggets bad people running that McDonald’s in Sebring Florida Bad management

Terrible service from Danielle on the 27th. She was rude and would not give me cream & sugar. She felt unrestrained and kept turning her back not getting me the tea I’d paid for. I hope you’ll consider rehiring at this location in Sherman oaks California.

On Friday, June 19, 2020 at approximately 1:45 pm, I went through the drive thru on Ryan St in Pewaukee, Wi.
I ordered a cheeseburger, small fry and a large Diet Coke...I generally don’t finish the beverage and save some for later. This morning, I went to discard the remainder of the beverage from my refrigerator. Upon emptying the cup, a napkin or piece of paper towel or something unrecognizable came out with the remaining soda. This is disgusting and totally unacceptable. How could this have possibly happen? It seems it was intentional. In this climate of COVID-19, I am deeply concerned as a 65 plus year old individual. I have been taking great caution during this pandemic for myself as well as being the overseer for my 88 and 89 year old parents.
So what is my next step? Doctor? COVID testing? And who is going to cover the Medicare bills?
I expect a full investigation and explanation ASAP...

Deborah Wolf

I am a regular drive-thru customer at the above McDonald's Restaurant location. I have lived in Westminster, California for over 15 years, and the workers at this location frequently acknowledge me. I am an elderly African-American woman. During the Corona Virus, the workers, staff, and managers at this location repeatedly decided to make a mockery of me: No matter the time of day I drive thru, upon notice of me, I am always told to pull over and park my car to receive my order later even without the worker knowing if it is actually ready or not, as I would ask. And when it is ready, my order is not handed thru the drive thru window, I am told to drive up and get it from a worker standing outside of the store ready to hand it off to me there - the bag that my food was put in was a previously dirty, greasy, and a used McDonald's bag. When all of this was repeatedly brought to the attention of the managers, they allowed their worker to yell at me and talk over me while I was speaking through the drive-thru window, refused to listen to me, ignored my complaint and walked away. If this complaint could be viewed as happening to your mother, grandmother, aunt, and/or sister, then it should not go without being addressed. But, in actuality, this complaint should be addressed because this blatant discrimination should not be excused, because I am a human being, and like anyone else, deserves to be respected, especially when respect is given. This is the truth. I hope you will not ignore this complaint.

Ordered breakfast for my family through doordash this morning and everything was fine except the bacon egg and cheese sandwich had paper inside the egg. Not sure if it was a peice of napkin or straw but it was not pleasant to find in my food. This was the McDonald’s in Lemoore California 93245. Thank you. I live at 356 e spring Lane in lemoore

The rudest cashier I have ever experienced. My mother is 83 years old, she was in front of my daughter and I fixing to order her food. She asked the cashier if they were still selling the chicken wraps, and the cashier said no with an attitude. My mom didn't hear her cause they are both wearing a mask and said what and the cashier said I told you we don't sale them anymore and rolled her eyes. They were not busy at the time. So my mother continues with her order and the cashier didn't hear her when she told her she wanted a sweet tea and the cashier asked her again with an attitude what do you want to drink, rolling her eyes. My mother gives her the money and was trying to count out the exact change she had and the girl just stood there rolling her eyes. My mother didn't say anything to her about being rude but I was trying to find out her name but did not get it. So I am writing you because of this.

Yesterday at 17.52.04 went through drive through orders Big Mac meal box was closed but top of bun and first burger was just thrown into the bag at the bottom, ordered quarter pounder cheese burger burgers we like leather cold and no taste at all. Chocolate milkshake was just vanilla ice cream no chocolate was informed chocolate was at bottom no chocolate at all do not like young people lying. Fries were freezing cold all in all our meal was absolutely tasteless freezing cold burgers like rubber and stale bread buns. No burger sauce at all we have never tasted anything so disgusting in all our 65 years . My husband as been on vulnerable list for the last 5 month and as is career was is first time out. With us vulnerability we went through drive through as for safety. We live 5 minutes away so our meal should of been as said above. We waited 25 minuets in line for meal which we don’t mind as long as we get a lovely warm meal that tastes Nice we are not happy at all and hope something can be done about our experience with our meal.

At approximately 4:30-pm after taking our daughter to work my husband stopped at the above McDonalds to pick up food for us at home. It was p-laced in our refrigerator as I usually do until mealtime. I heated the spicy chicken and the hamburger inn the microwave and then heated then buns. Then I assenbled them and brought them to the table. My husbands Hamburger---which was supposed to be a double cheeseburger was quite overdone and looked like it had been sitting around for a while and should have been written off. My Spicy chicken was hard as a rock and was almost unchewable.. The buns were over toasted and dry. This store should be embarrassed. These items should have bee written off and new items cooked. If your sales are down ---I can tell you WHY!! We have ordered food at various McDonalds during the years and have no complaints. But this not what I accept as being good service. My parents used to have a restaurant and we would never serve stuff like that. You are about to lose a customer and I may report the situation to our local health department. I might also add that my sister used to work for one of the McDonalds in Rapid City and they did not serve that kind of garbage.

I was at mcdonalds bought bigmac meal wasn't cooked properly at all i ben throwing up since i had that worst experience of my life if i got sick i had to do something.i m uploading the pic

The last two times I 'been there the order was wrong when I got home. No concern from the people working there, so I called the district office and just got lip service.
I do not like to complain, but enough is enough, there are plenty of places to get a burger and fries but I like yours.
I have to quit wasting my money.

McDonalds 111 Fisherville Rd Penacook, NH 03303,
I went to this store today 6/28/20 and was humiliated by manager Jake, again! I went to get a Mocha Frappee the other day, and when they went to scan my app it didn't scan so Jake tried to talk me into HIS fact that Mocha Frappees are not considered a McCafe drink? He was quite adamant so I couldn't use my app towards a free Mocha Frappee?
Yesterday I placed an order at drive through for a 6 pc chicken McNugget and 3 hamburgers I watched the bag checker check the bag! When I got home I had only 2 hamburgers and 6 pc McNugget I was very upset as the only burger I didnt get wasn't mine! I WAS a regular customer! Jake the manager then asked if I called and I told him no and he used a condescending tone to tell me since I didn’t call there’s nothing he can do? A HAMBURGER? At that point I said WORD FOR WORD TO MANAGER JAKE “NO I DID NOT CALL BECAUSE I WAS PISSED AND I DIDN'T WANT TO RIP SOMEONES HEAD OFF, I FIGURED AS A LONGTIME CUSTOMER I COULD GET THE PROBLEM TAKEN CARE OF AT THE STORE”? AGAIN I SAID “ I DID NOT CALL BECAUSE I HAD NOTHING NICE TO SAY AND I WAS PISSED” I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DOING ANYTHING TO ANYONE THERE ONLY WHY I DID NOT CALL AND IF HE STATES OTHERWISE HE IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH! He then refused me total service and banned me from the premises? Over a hamburger I was charged for and NEVER got? I believe that’s a crime? Not the first time missing items! Not impressed with Jake the manager, over a HAMBURGER?

Don Wheeler
1 Flamingo Dr Concord, NH 03303
whlrdj@yahoo.com

went to your Mcdonald's at 3898 cleveland highway dalton georgia on june 17th 2002 walked in the store because there was a lot of cars in drive thru stood there for quite some time waiting to order not one person even acknowleged i was even standing there out of 5 people in the front working on getting drive thru their orders i even asked who is running the cash register and still got no response the was 1 other man in the entire place waiting on his food. Not one sole would wait on me . I even said if no one is going to wait on me then i will go some where else and still got no response so i left and went some where else and ordered food and spent my money else where.

Every time I go to the McDonald’s by my house I’m greeted with a shitty service if anybody even answers the drive-through but tonight was even worse because I got to the drive-through and after sitting for 20 minutes finally got up to the speaker and was told hold on rudely by the Employee that somebody was stupid enough to put on the drive-through. Then I sat for another 20 minutes with her not taking any orders they had no cars that they were still getting food out to you there was no one ahead of me and I said this is the worst service that I’ve ever gotten any McDonald’s and it’s consistent here and the same employee Said then leave. First of all if she’s too stupid and or lazy to run the drive-thru she shouldn’t be working there at all, let alone on the drive thru. Second of all, why is this the only McDonalds that consistently suck around me? I once went through the drive thru and wasn’t helped because the employees were physically fighting inside and another employee opened the window one of the ones that had been fighting said fuck you to me....are you freaking kidding me?

I had 3 order of fries
My fried where fried very very hard & extra crispy u could literally break them in half they were crunchy
Then they forget to give me my large sweet iced tea with my order
The burgers were cold
They quality of food was horrible

I live in east meadow new York for 60 years. I went to the east meadow store yesterday and they charged me $20.80 for a Big Mac and a Quarter pounder with cheese meal. Are you people price gauging because of the coronavirus???

I would like to know if this food chain excepts discrimination at any restaurants. I had that experience in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Mcdonalds #4323
5530 gull road. I drove up in the fare end lane to place my order and the person told me to wait, that was fine it was on the busy side. I noticed that a car pulling up to the inside lane to order and when I was hearing her ordering I was like why was I not to matter and I had to wait and I was in my lane first. I let the guy know I was not happy how he made me wait to take my order. Was it because she was black like him and I was white.
Do they use cameras in the drive thru so they have their color picks on who gets to order. Make things even plane to see about race when I drove down the road while eating my fries I started eating my cheese burger, I took two bites and to find no hamburger on my cheese burger. I asked my wife to look at the other one and it was the same NO HAMBERGUR on my cheese burgers. They did this on purpose. I want action done on the management and the person who took the order, Did he tell the person who made the burgers not to put any hamburger on the order just to be smart a??. All this took place on April 25,2020 at 117 PM. I am sure that this has happen to other people and its about time someone gives him the pink slip or this location is going to have a lawsuit on their hands.

I have been going to the McDs on Sprague in Spokane Valley ( U - City) for years and have had good service and good food. But lately the new manager not sure his name but he is very rude to his employees and customers. As I was waiting for my food he cursed at one employee named Justine for no reason at all and she was so embarrassed. The French Fries the last 4 times I have been in taste like dirty grease. The Quarter ponders and cheese burgers are just thrown together because the manager is yelling at them to hurry up. I normally don't complain but I think the management at that store needs to be serious looked into.

Hi!
I'm sorry I truly try not to complain too much, since things happen, but the McDonalds store number 24939 in Pittsburgh Pa has more often than not messed up my order.
Today was the last straw though. I ran through the drive through and got the extreme bacon meal and a salad and a parfait. I had to wait for my sandwich to be mad which was fine. The trouble began when I opened the box to eat, the burger looked like it had just been slapped together and thrown in the box. Cheese was more than halfway out on the one side of the bun, but the meat felt like it was on the other side of the bun. Whatever though as long as it tastes good i was ok with the looks. Took a bite and half of the meat and a lot of the sauce (bun was sloppy with sauce) came sliding right out of the bun and down my shirt. It seems like the part had been cut in half, probably when they were checking to make sure it was cooked. Now my shirt is ruined with grease/oil marks and to be quite honest not much taste in the burger.
Again I don't like complaining, I've gotten salads without the chicken or wrong dressing, wrong salad sometimes things I've paid for I don't get etc...
I have called the store manager once or twice to let them know what has happened, but this time with my shirt now being ruined...I've got to say something.
Maybe if you could mention to the managers/assistant managers to be just a little bit more careful sending food out that would be great and appreciated.
Thank you for your time and have a Blessed Day.
Rebecca L Kopp

On 14 July 2019 while traveling on the NY State Thruway, Ontario travel plaza, on I90 Westbound, I and my wife stopped to use your facilities and purchase a large Diet Coke for herself and a medium coffee for myself. After purchasing said items I reached for the coffee and picked up my coffee cup in the middle of the cup. As I picked up the coffee cup the lid came off the top of the cup and the hot coffee spilled all over my right hand. I immediately pulled back my hand and uttered a mild expletive (GD it). I did not use excessive force or was negligent in picking up the cup. It was then that it was obvious the server had not properly secured the lid to the cup.

The server, an obvious teen whose name I do not recall, just stood there and looked at me. She said nothing and did nothing. I asked her for some napkins so I could clean up the spilled coffee. I wiped the counter clean and as I did that my wife asked the server for a cup of ice. The ice was to cool off my hand. It was then that the server asked if we wanted a lid for the cup of ice. She offered neither an apology, to clean the spill nor refill the coffee that spilled. She never asked us if I was okay. The server's inaction is incomprehensible. She had no clue what to do or say. Sad and bizarre. Perhaps she is a candidate for McDonald's Kindergarten and not the University.

I only send this complaint to make you aware of one of your servers. I have always maintained that McDonald's coffee is the best on the planet and will continue to purchase and consume it. I obviously will be more careful in picking up the coffee cup and I now know not to trust your servers. I prefer to drink the coffee and not wear it. Thanx.

Just saw a manager threaten an employee for not thing the trash up right. He jumped all over the man for not doing it the way he wanted it done. And he did it In front of customers. This happened on Fields Ertel Rd in Mason Ohio on July 18, 2019 at 6:40 am.

I ordered a 2 Big Mac burgers and when I got home there was 1 Big Mac burger and 1 Spicy Cajun Chicken burger. I had to eat the burger because it was to far to go back, I live in Pretoria Gardens and got the food in Pretoria Town. I mean that is bad service.

Dearborn Heights Mi. Telegraph Road July 15, 2019 around 12:00 noon in store - ordered hot cakes and one senior coffee received hot cakes waited and waited for someone to pour coffee the manager or the employee that took the money wanted to help I waited 14 minutes two employees said someone else will get it finally the same person that said she is busy taking orders did pour the coffee while the hot cakes were cold when I sat down it was so obvious because I was white older man they were all black. THIS PLACE HAS A RACE PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

McDonalds on Old St. Augustine Rd. Jacksonville, Florida 32258 (14151 Old St. Augustine Rd. Jacksonville, Fl. 32258)

This McDonald's has to be the worst ever. I work at the hospital, Night Shift (Baptist South) and have sent several people to this McDonalds
who are looking for some where to eat during the late night hours. EVERY TIME they come back upset, they would say "NO ONE would come to the take out window". Now its my understanding this McDonalds is a 24 hour place of business, and should have employee's working there.
There was NO signs on the doors or windows stating that the place was closed and there were employee's spotted inside the business.
This seems to be an on going problem, hopefully you can address this issue.

the downpatrick store us staff still wank in the sauce

i bought some breakfast at 11:30 pm at store 11810 when it my turn to wait for my food i was told to wait in the mobile app pick up.I did not order with mobile app i paid cash.Wainted 10 min and 10 others where serverd there food WHY?? Why should i have to wait and let others behand me be servered there food and this is not the 1st time This one of the reasons i don eat McDonalds

I live in Miami and the McDonald's on University Drive and 199th Street in Miami constantly says that their ice cream machine doesn't work. Well their ice cream machine hasn't worked for over a year. They just don't want to make ice cream products for their customers because it takes too much time. Not very happy

Don't like the new mcnuggets. They are tasteless. Don't even taste like chicken. Please bring the old ones back.

I was trying to go im the lobby on Friday 7/05/2019 at 12:22 am when the red head heavy set manager yelled from her car and told me the lobby was closed thats when i smelled marijuana coming from her car. So i processed to go to the drive thru and thats when the girl working drive thru told me that they were having technical difficulties with the computers. So i left. I am reporting this now because this isnt the first time that this has happened to me on this managers shift. She is rude and so is the girl that works drive thru.

I don't expect a whole lot from fast food but this I think is a little much. My last three trips to the McDonalds on telegraph rd in Flat Rock,Michigan went like this. First I get two cokes, 1 should be diet so I ask because a button isn't pressed in, which one is diet, say thanks and move on. I'm diabetic and you can believe me it was not diet. It didn't taste like diet but I thought it was just me. But knew later when my blood glucose went up over 500 it wasn't. My next trip I order a slushie, get the wrong flavor, Ok so have it changed, My third trip was the the deciding factor for me to contact you. I ordered a#1 and a #2. Both should have been medium so I understand why the cokes weren't marked again for which was diet because they gave me a medium and a large so I asked, thanks and go on my way. I get home and guess what, I just ate my first Big Mac with only one beef patty. Unreal! Thank you for your time

i went thur the drive thur today and ordered 20 chicken mcnuggets a mcdouble with medium fries and a large coke and a large water the mcnuggets were cold and i only got 8 in one box and the other there was 7 nuggets i also wanted some honey mustard for dipping and did not receive any and no napkins and the coke that i ordered tasted weird and then they charged me 75 cents for a water i am so upset about this i dont know if i will ever go back also i was going to say the fries was not a full box but only half

My husband and our kids went to Macdonalds on July 7th. We were shocked at the cost. Over $35.00. We always considered Macdonalds affordable. We will no longer be going to Macdonzlds they are definitely not family friendly

I was at the McDonalds drive through in Sioux Falls sd in West 41st st and ordered a large coke and a medium caramel iced coffee. I paid for my order which was $3.21 and I never got my receipt. I was in line for over 20 minutes I am still in line waiting for the manager to find my receipt to give me to cal this in for a complaint. The manager never came with my recipes so I had to leave. Very poor service

The guy at the register is taking money

friday 6/28 I ate at the clinton, ma. mcdonalds. it was 11:30am ordered a dbl. quarter pounder, large fries, and large soda. the burger was dripping in grease, now its before the lunch rush so how come the burger was so greasy. also the fries were old cold, dry, uneatable. the manager was outside in the parking lot at her car, maybe on break, who knows. it was the worst meal I've ever had at my local McDonalds. I wont go back there any time soon they dont seem to care about quality. I'm older, on a tight budget, and cant waste my money on uneatable food. someone should check into this situation. I will let the senior center in town know about situation, also the AARP so others know how poorly run it is.

I was working late and returning home and went through the drive thru at store #3464 in Conway SC...I got inline at 1130 pm and finally at 1155 pm my order was taken...I had to wait another 10 minutes until I actually received the order to which the order was incorrect...The frappe that I ordered was melted and warm from sitting and the fries that I had ordered were limp and cold and to my opinion non edible...The chicken sandwiches I ordered were both cold and I ended up just discarding the entire order...Since it was drive thru only there was no one available to help me with this issue and I got so angry I just went up the street to Burger King where I actually got some service and warm food...I spent 10.90 for a bag of cold food and a melted frappe...I will never stop at this facility again...I would hope that management might actually keep enough staff on to handle a Friday night business and take enough pride in things to improve...I wasted $10.90...My ticket number says order 67 sequence 066415...This is totally unacceptable and I will tell anyone that may ask me a place to eat in Conway SC to avoid the McDonalds...I realize my not using your facility ever again will do nothing to your profit margin but that is my problem...Don't spend the $10.90 all in one place like I did...Steve Wheeler

yesterday food and service was terrible. asst mgr replaced the breakfast sandwiches with another batch of the same and it again taisted poorly. I went in to visit and the mgr Linda at the Hollidaysburg, PA store was texting and sitting in a chair at the register failing to serve me as she should have. I was upset at the whole dang situation and expect so much more from this company.. POOR SERVICE AND FOOD !!

The worst a $10 meal I would feed to my dog.and as I figured no response from you end .no napkins no ketchup.lettuce was unbeatable it was from the rind fries were hard and cold .should I go on.

Every day this week, Not receiving UNSWEET tea when that is what I request. I do NOT drink sweet tea, cannot stand the taste of it. I always order UNSWEET tea, but this week Lafayette Dr. in Sumter, SC seems to be out of it or just doesn't have it. Tell them at teh drive thru, ok, tell the first window and even tho she changes it and they "accept" it, I STILL get served Sweet tea. Once or twice I can understand but no this has been EVERY DAY THIS WEEK. And since I am going to work, I cannot come back and have it changed and furthermore I should not have to come back to have it changed. I won't be leaving the line anymore before I have tasted what they have given me. DOn't care how long it holds up the line, I won't be moving to the front to wait either. I will wait at teh window until I get my dang tea the way I ordered it. It really isn't hard....

PS: This location has been doing really great lately, until this week. I don't know if it's the person taking the order or the one's who give it to you at the pick up window, but SOMEONE needs to get it together. This afternoon at lunch, I told the order taker UNSWEET tea, she put on the screen Sweet tea, told her to change it, she said to tell the first window, I told teh first window, she told the pick up window. Got to the pick up window, she handed me a tea, I asked if it was UNSWEET, she says"Oh yes Maam! THIS is Definetely unsweet. Nope! Got back to work took a sip and SWEET tea. Wouldn't order it if I didn't want it.

This is small compared to BIG complaints but it's BIG to me. I never, and I do mean NEVER, receive good service at McDonald's anymore. Most of your employee's are rude and nasty(My experience). I don't know what has happen through the years. I called and put in this complaint. I was sent a free meal (or) doz. cookies for the offense. I didn't want anything free. There was a pack of Apple's that come in a Happy Meal thrown at me in front of my 8yr. old grandson because I asked that it not be put in the box with the hot food. This I swear on my dead mother! Location, #15571, June 13th, 7:44pm. The person's name is, Raquel. I was told someone would call but they did not. It felt like I was some kind of animal. My grandson will miss Happy Meals. I appreciate you listening if this reaches someone's ears.

I went by this morning on my way to work for an iced coffee. I sat in line waiting for quite a while when there were only 2-3 cars in front of me. When I was the next in line to pay I saw the cashier at the window you pay at snatch money out of the customers hand and yell at him, and then turn and yell into the store. She stood there talking with him for 2-3 minutes before he drove off. Once I got to the window, she was short with me, on her phone, and didn’t even give me a receipt.

Today at the 6876 Michigan Avenue location, I waited my entire lunch period for fries. The staff was rude and unprofessional. However, my main complaint was when I received my food by a worker with dirty hands. As she handed me my food, I noticed green phylum on her hands. I am not sure if she just got done blowing her nose or couching in her hands. I called the manager and she was abrupt and unprofessional. I am a teacher and my lunch period is scared and I wasted it patronizing at this establishment. Not only do I have nothing to eat, I was left with no time to go any place else.

I went to McDonalds to get a big breakfast i get home and i have a coffee that should be black instead i have a coffee with milk in it . then comes the breakfast, i have eggs that are over cooked because they have brown stuff in them and to top the hole thing off i couldn't eat the biscuit because the person making the food did not ware food handling gloves and handled my food with his hands so i ended up tossing the hole thing out you owe me 5.99 i do not want anything for free meals either i am done with McDonalds. you need to hire people that care about what they are serving to the public. The person that took my order look like she didn't want to be there or care about her job. I think you can do a better job at who you are hiring and screen these people better.

Went to the mcdonalds #7691 6:17 a.m. and I had the worst service there it took me 45 minutes to get sausage mcmuffin and a orange juice ,that is ridiculous I started out in the drive thru but that was not moving so I backed out along with several other cars I went inside and what a rude awaking there was one person waiting on the drive thru and the counter also and there were several customers in there also and that person was very slow one speed not a bit concerned about customers waiting.
This isn't the first time I have bad service at this mcdonalds the worst one I have ever been to, need to work on getting a manager that can get this place in shape other wise close this store.
jsternod@hotmail.com

In 6/3/2019 I went to store number 4138 which is about 4 miles from my home. This day I ordered breakfast for the entire family which was biscuits and mcmuffins and 3 big breakfasts with extra sausage. Couldn't get a receipt because the paper roll was out at register and they were so short staffed they didn't take time to replace it. When I got home there was no cheese on any mcmuffins and no extra sausage that I paid for and one big breakfast didn't even have pancakes. Needless to say it took 20 minutes to get my food that was cold and not the way I ordered. I went back to address this without printed receipt mind u took food back and because I called with the issue the had it waiting on me and it was somewhat hot. This place needs a surprise inspection. Most of them stay on the cellphone and texting or cutting up with each other. I've seen them forget people they ask to park and wait for food and the customer have to come in and get their order.
So on 6/4/19 TKT#282 I made sure I got a tkt this time. Before I placed this order the lady at the register was running her mouth at a customer because he expressed his desire no to wait on his food and wanted a refund and she told him that he needed to understand they where busy and he wasn't the only person working so I knew I was going to have a nice experience as well. My kids mcnuggets where hard and the milk warm because she sat that out first before they started on my food order, large order of fries where a old batch and I ask for a fresh dropped basket. Ive been told the last 4 times Ive been they don't have the sweet chilli sauce for the steak house burger. I could go on and on but I wont. Ive seen them sell me breakfast after telling a family of Mexican decent breakfast was order and they where trying to order the same as me.
Im bringing this to your attention because Im a business owner as well and I couldn't keep my customers treating them like this. I see the one star rating and I know why its only one star. Its in a great location but someone need to crack the whip on these workers. They think its a party in there and we are there to watch them dance or be on the phone. I do have a copy of my last receipt but I haven't been back. I enjoy your food but this place needs a wake up call.

The beef on all my 4 burgers was rare did not realized until arrive home.
Store: #37996. It happen to a customer while I was waiting. Thought it was an aberration. But no.

Monday June 3,2019 - McDonald’s at Joppa Road and Old Hartford Road - 11:15pm; store advertises as to the lobby being open 24 hours but when I get there the doors are locked. The manager, who was extremely rude and unprofessional, screams through the drive thru window that she is not opening the lobby and tells me to use the drive thru. First, the lobby is supposed to be open 24 hours and that is according to store hours printed on the door. Next, I’m tired of using McDonald’s drive thru because here lately I always have to pull up and wait for what is supposed to be “fast food”. Lastly, the manager inconvenienced me because of her staffing issues. I understand safety but they could have posted a temporary sign stating that the lobby was going to be closed for the evening. That manager was extremely rude to the point where my family and I will no longer visit that McDonalds.

I though McDonalds had senior discount as I used to get at this store, 8201 Steilacoom BLVD WA. 98498-6156, the lady manager who has been here a sort time said McDonald's never offered a discount for seniors of Military discount...she's wrong...their ph number is 253-582-3540, store number 10678
Appreciate your looking into matter...have lived close by here for 16 years, had a discount before...now nothing??
Regards
Terry Spain

i keep going to this Mcdonalds because it is by my work and they are always out of stuff-today was no dipping sauces and no tea and some other drinks. Finally left. this is a very busy site and is kept nasty Looking and always have to pull up and park for your meal. Needs major improvements

I have attached an image of what my complaint is. I order the quarter lb. deluxe, very specific no onions. I was going from meeting to meeting had not eaten all day and now just something quick on the go. I was asked to wait since it was a special order, which I get so I drove to parking #1 and waited. When it came out and I got to my destination to quickly eat before running into another meeting I find a cold quarter lb. deluxe with onion piled on it. With the onion allergy I have it was useless to me. To stop somewhere else and pick something up was not in my time schedule.
So so upset. Wasted $5.77 and still no food until after my meeting which will be around 3:00.

yesterday I bought mcfeast in mcdonalds pritchards for 70rnd medium meal,it ddidnt have those juicy source I called them & spoke with Tryfina she said I must come the following day around past 1 I went to the store waited for so long was not assisted at all I went there for nothing my problem was why tryfina couldn't assist me as per phone conversation I felt so stupid & asked if they will assist me or not they wer busy saying it looks like this coz I took a pic on my phone this lady called another person who works there to come tell me this looks fine anyway jeppe mcdonlds is the best in our store we always buy there me & my staff from sportscene weve never had a problem,i wanted to get something to eat but I thought to my self im not buying there ever 0638936545

I visited this McDonalds at this location, 615 N Federal HWY, Ft Pierce Fl 34950. I was treated very badly at this location. By a cashier name Sam on 5/29/2019 at 3:30 pm KS#2 . The manager show no interest in the problem. The cashier refused to take my order after I informed her. what she did was very disrespectful. After the cashier asked me for my order. I started given her my order, in the middle of my order. She turned away from me and started joking with a co-worker. I informed her I didn't appreciate her turning away from me in the middle of my order like that. Her response was. I know how to multitask. That's good to multitask, joking with another co-worker isn't in the middle of taking an order from a customers is not multitasking. Then the cashier refused to take my order. The cashier turned to the manager. The manager is Rosa. Rosa turned around and started taking my order. The manager was not concern about the problem. After I received my order of cold fries. I asked the manager for the cashier name and her name as well. At that point the manager wanted too know what's the problem. Due to the fact the manager (Rosa) showed no interest in the problem until i asked for her name. I chose not to tell her in front of the other customers.

I live about two miles from this location. I visit this location often. I will not return to this location until get feedback from this complaint. My name and location: General S. Platt, 1901 Barcelona Ave, Ft Pierce, Fl 34946, Phone 772-323-5538.

Decided to go to Mac for a good hamburger set up, they are usually just
good as in America.

But, you will not believe this one. We ordered our usual super big
hamburger, and was told it was in Pork, not beef. Did I hear right? A
hamburger from Mac made with pork? The guy said that they did not have
any beef and substituted pork for all their hamburgers. I figured that
in America, no beef meant no opening of the restaurant for that time.

We said no way, and went across the street to a new place called "Max."
They did have beef so we ordered one. Just as good as Mac's of the same
size, but will not go there again, and will return to Mac, as long as
Burger King is out of the way.

hI, I went to the Sunnyfield Morecambe outlet ordered 1 frozen strawberry lemonade, 1 small coke .1 small oasis 1 happy meal wrap 1 happy meal nuggets
cost £7.55
When I got the frozen strawberry lemonade, I noticed that it was not frozen, so handed it back, after a minute a girl said "yes, that is frozen " and handed it to the lad serving to give back to me, I still was not happy but because I had my children in the back of the car I took the drink back, as soon as I took the drink the red colour went down to the bottom of the plastic cup and mixed with the yellow lemonade, at this point it was too late to go back as we had moved car and a big queue was behind us,
When we got home the Happy meal wrap was spicy which no one said spicy and so that could not be eaten and who wants an unfrozen drink?
I feel as I already complained, while there, the staff should have looked closer and taken my word for it instead of shoving me out as for spicy wrap what kid wants that, just one last thing that I'm sure you are aware off and that's soggy straws (no nice)
Regards Stephanie Bham Date went to outlet 26/05/19 time 19.40.21 number on top of reciept 2060 12 digit code MMX-4FD9-3G6L Store 0665

1Wny is it that your food in Parker AZ doesn't have to taste like your food everywhere else?

Terrible, unprofessional! Never will go back again!

I'm 5/25/19 at 730 a.m. I went through drive thru at 18th pine in Niagara falls ny. I ordered two steak bagel meals which is almost 16.00$ and to me that's expensive for three items but it's my favorite sandwich on the menu . Both the bagels were burnt to a crisp. So hard it almost broke my tooth . It felt like It was gonna. I could've played hockey with these bagels. I am disabled and had a ride I don't drive so I couldn't go back and exchange it today or even tomorrow . So please a refund would be nice . I worked at McD's on nfalls Blvd for yrs and no way would I ever let a sandwich that hard to leave my kitchen when I ran the line. Should be ashamed of themselves in pine. The bagels were black that's how burnt they were . Needless to say I threw my sandwich out . Please contact at my email or phone ty

why is McDonalds 10506 follansbee wv start charging .50 for small cup of ice or water to put in coffee to cool down have been getting ice for coffee for very long time no other fast food charges for small ice or water

I purchased Hot Cakes and Sausage, and one hash brown this am from the Mcdonalds in Colchester VT. I bit down on something while driving and eating the hash brown, and it appears to be a piece of black plastic that came out, and there was another black plastic piece in the hash brown, this was cooked right into the hash brown, as if it was mixed in during production, not from your location.

Thanks-Jennifer

Last night at approx. 8pm at 9970 Bustleton Ave McDonald's Philadelphia PA I experienced the worst meal I can ever remember at Mcds. it started at the register where I asked about salads 3 times and couldn't understand the cashiers response even after asking for the 3rd time I finally just ordered a cheeseburger fries and a drink and a chicken sandwich for another guest..I tried to make the best of the situation as i was already aggravated but there was so much noise being made by the workers especially the man taking the trash out and putting in fresh bags in the cans I could barely talk to my guest . he made a n awful racket in each of the 5 receptacles. needless to say I couldn't wait to wolf down my meal and get out of there. I thought about filling out a complaint form but it wouldn't allow me to send form without my location information which I won't give for fear of retaliation so this was my best option........

People at drive thru do not know there menu
They take orders. Without knowledge of what McDonald’s has to offer
Order a special
Confronted person taking money
She told me I am getting what I ordered
Asked for coffee light
Got black
Unfortunately I realized she didn’t speak English well
Shouid not be taking orders

The service at the McDonald's on 933 in south bend is so bad my orders are consistently wrong have gone through the drive-thru and seen people go in and get out quicker than I'm doing going through the drive-thru being the only person in line at the drive-thru I am done going to your restaurants I'm sure there are places that would appreciate my business

Trying to get a new gift card since March to replace one that was frozen. Nobody knows why. Case No.16154686. Card # 6154 8671 8826 4716.Call many times and spoke to supervisors, cannot tell me the card was mail out. Please help, this is almost $50.00. Claudette May, 860-742-6824. Next step is the Better Business Bureau. Hope someone cares enough to look into my case. Many Thanks.

I went to store #32842 @ 6670 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro, Ga 30236, on my lunch break @ 12:55 in the afternoon, and I was there until 1:22pm. I ordered 2 of your 2 for $5 meals, 2 10 piece nuggets, a filet of fish and a quarter pounder) they were out of ice, they were out of all drinks except for diet peach sprite, the young man who makes the quarter pound patties quit in the middle of making them and so we had to wait, (plus listen to the manager and him argue) then they left the rest of my order on the counter and my food just got colder and colder. There were people waiting longer than me for their food. I had gone there earlier that morning around 6:15 for my breakfast and wanted to go in and I was told they could not open because her crew was not there and she was working (her words) damn near alone. I love McDonalds and this one is closest to my job but I am VERY upset and am going to eat elsewhere for a while, and wanted to make sure someone knew.

OMG. Not again. The last 4-5 times I have gone to this location drive thru for take out breakfast it was again wrong. I went into the store in person this time to place my order. REALLY!! wrong again and no hash brown. I requested no ice in my OJ and got a cup full of ice. I'm paying 2.79 for a cup of ice? I requested the Mgr. She actually said "we have to put ice". I said NO you don't. She insisted, was actually not backing off? REALLY. I requested the 2 for sausage egg/cheese and 1 hash brown. I got 1 sandwich correct the other w/o cheese on a biscuit? I asked her why. she said mistake. I happened to check my receipt. They actually charged me for 1 meal and a separate charge for the wrong sandwich.? I understand there is a language barrier. But I'm sorry, do not take orders at the window or reg unless you understand what the customer is saying. So in the end she actually argued with me with a raised voice in front of other customers. I ended up walking out with out my correct order and a cup full of ice that cost over 2 . I never write complaints. But this time I had enough. The folks behind me told her she was wrong. I want my money back. I'm P'd off.

I was in the 8th Street McDonalds this evening and purchased one small sundae, a small ice cream cone, and a second cone but didn't want the cone so asked to have it put in a dish. Once I paid for the order, I noticed that I was charged for two sundaes and one cone. I should have been charged for one sundae and two cones. I told the cashier but she was not able to do a refund. I am not happy that she did not do a refund.
Thank you.

Dear Mcdonalds Am writing to you, regarding a member of staff that works as a manager at rooley lane bradford. The person in question is called..Marham.... I find her very rude I went in to pick order for my customer.As I work for uber. As I approach the counter.Maraham.started questioning me saying I wasn't the person on the phone to pick customers order .As your not aware that uber has given me permission to work on behalf of my brother or any body else as long it's ok with them. When I question Maraham.I asked her do you have a problem.? First she said no. But when getting my order. She told the staff to take there time in making the order. That is not professional as she suppose to be a manger. Am very annoyed how your staff can question me about my job. please can you make sure.that any of your staff do not question me, as I work for uber and not McDonald.Regards keza

The decision of Mcdonald's to go to double drive thru lanes and automated ordering without enough staff is absolutely ridiculous! It's no longer fast food. Twenty to thirty minutes in the drive thru is unacceptable!

STORE LOCATION: 375 CENTRAL AVE, EAST ORANGE, NJ 07018 (DRIVE-THRU CUSTOMER)
TIME AND DATE: 10:00PM ON 5/5/2018

1. THE LARGE FRIES AT $3.59- I ORDERED WERE NOT FRESH. IT ONLY TAKES 3 MINS FOR A FRESH BATCH SO, EMPLOYEE ASKED ME TO WAIT IN THE RESERVE PARKING.

2. THE NEW FRIES I RECEIVED, THE CONTAINER WAS HALF FULL & VERY BROWN (BURNT LOOKING), SO I WENT INSIDE THE STORE TO ASK FOR A NEW SET OF FRIES

3. THE EMPLOYEE JUST TOOK MY BAG FROM ME AND ADDED TO THE FRIES I GAVE HER BACK...

4. HER COMMET TO THE OTHER EMPLOYEES WERE " AM I BEING PUNKED? WE'LL JUST GIVE HERE THE SAME FRIES SHE COME IN HERE WITH TO GET HER OUT OF HER.

5. THE MANAGER ON THE SHIFT SHOULD HAVE HANDLED THE SITUATION DIRECTLY SINCE IS SPEND ABOUT $17 TOTAL...

I have been disappointed too many times at my local mcdonalds. I have finally called it quits. The drive through service is just unbelievably too slow. I went for my last try on 5-5-19 at 8:45. I placed my order and then sat for 10 minutes before I decided to leave empty handed. I guess I will stick with Chick-fil-A. They have customer service down to a consistent science and have not let me down. I am disappointed for this to have happened because I have enjoyed mcdonalds.

On 5-3-19 I went through the drive through and placed my order I was the only car. When I went to the pick up window they had me drive
around to the door. I set their 10 minutes waiting on my order. Mean while two cars went through the drive through. This is the second time
this has happen to me. I will not be going back. Their service is bad when 4 or 6 people are working and they can't get the food out.
this was McDonalds # 37156on 5506 McAurthor in north little rock My order was; one fish sandwich meal, one big mac, one four piece chicken tenders. $16.60

9725 Callabridge Ct, Charlotte mC dONALDS
05/03/2019 3:40 am CALLED THE RESTAURANT AND ASKED TO GO AHEAD AND COOK 10 APPLE PIES FOR ME, ARRIVED TO THE RESTAURANT 3:52am, ORDERED FOOD AND DID NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PAY WINDOW IN 32 MIN !!!!
A FEW CUSTOMERS PULLED AWAY WITHOUT GETTING THEIR BREAKFAST. I PULLED AWAY AS WELL, WAS LATE TO WORK.
STOPED BY THE RESTAURANT ABT 10 AM AND INFORMED THE GENERAL MGR OF POOR SERVICE, SHE APOLOGISED AND DID NOT HONOR THE FOOD I INITIALY WANTED TO ORDER.
ALSO @ 3:52 AM THIS RESTAURANT DOES NOT SERVE LUNCH, JUST BREAKFAST. I WAS NOT HONORED BURGERS AT THAT TIME.
IT SEAMED ONCE CUSTOMER PAID AT DRIVE THRU, THEN MEAL WAS GETTING COOKED. NEXT IN LINE PAYS FOR FOOD AND THEN THE ORDER MAKING IS INITIATED.
ABSOLUTE DISASTER!

McDonalds’ STORE 14497 5480 FOREST DRIVE COLUMBIA, SC TEL: 802-790-2645
ORDER TIME: 05/01/2019 – 1:32 PM ORDER 96 – FINALLY GOT FOOD AT 2:08 PM
ORDERED:
1 SAUSAGE EGG McMUFFIN 1 SAUSAGE McMUFFIN 2 SMALL FRENCH FRIES 1 LG PEACH SLUSHIE 1 LARGE FRUIT PUNCH SLUSHIE

I have had so many problems with this store that I have their number on speed dial on my phone. Today was nothing new, just much worse than usual.
Starting at the order window – I had to repeat the order 3 times, then had to change the fries to small from medium. This they do every time for some reason.
Paid and went to the pickup window. Waited for a few minutes and was asked if I ordered slushies? I said was and was told to go to reserve parking 1 and wait. In a few minutes a manager came out and handed me the slushies. I asked him where my food was. He looked at the receipt and said “they did not give you food?” I said no. He took my receipt and went back inside. I sat there for at least 15 minutes and called the store 3 times. Phone rang 10 times each time before I hung up. I never got an answer.
Finally drove back to where you order and asked to speak to a manager. They sent me to first window, where I was sent to the pickup window again. Finally at 2:08 I was handed food.
I have said all that to say that I have been going to McDonalds since they first opened. Today is the last time I will shop there. Guess Burger King going to pick up the money I usually spent at your store.

Your employees are thieves, I am only sending this as a courtesy but will also be reporting to the BBB and seeking an attorney, I was I do admit intoxicated in the drive thru at one of the locations, the employee took my order I dozed off while waiting for my food. My car was in park your employee including the manager took my money after they had called the police. They knew I would not be getting my food yet still took my money including keeping the change I would have gotten back. They gave the police a receipt the manager had signed to come back for my refund ( according to the office). When I went back the manager told me she was not refunding my money I should have not been drunk. Me being drunk or not does not give your employee's the right to keep my money. So if someone passes out on the curb at mc Donalds and your manager calls the police (which they should) that means they have the right to take his money before the police gets there. No it does not!

one of your employees from the fitzgerald georgia store made a threat against my son while working and has also posted pics of mcdonalds on her own personell website but she made a threat againt my son while working and manager did nothing and then days later she seen my son walking and she beet the hell out of my son and my son terminally and autistic and severely mentally handicapped an if you do nothing i will take above your head and on the streets she goes by the name ANGEL and my son has not been able to walk since the incident thank you and god bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 4/18/2019, I went to McDonald's Restaurant #25429. 7409 FM 620 North, Austin, Tx. 78726.
I was told by a lady that brought my food to the table that if I go to the website on my receipt and take a survey, that I could come back and get a sandwich for free.

I took the survey and went back to the restaurant today, 4/29/2019. A lady with an accent(appeared to be of African descent), did not identify herself as the manager, but she cancelled the order and said that it was buy one get one free. I told her okay, but I was told by another employee that after the survey, I was suppose to get a free sandwich.

I am submitting this complaint because the woman with the accent (black) was rude and did not apologize. She could have stated what the problem was, but instead she chose to cancel the order and approach me with a rude tone. She is not customer service oriented.

I went to the McDonalds on Elden Street in Herndon, VA at approx 2:30 on 4/28/19. I ordered a BigMac Meal, and when I bit into the sandwich it was cold and the bun was stale!!! I took it back to the counter and told them I did not want it, and I asked to see a manager. The young man spoke to a woman but she ignored me as I stood there. After waiting several minutes I again demanded to see the manager. The same woman to whom the boy spoke and who had ignored me came over and said, "I'll give you another one." I told her I did not want another sandwich and had lost my appetite. At that point I gathered my uneaten fries and untouched coke and went to throw them away.

The bins were overflowing and I had trouble stuffing in the fries (which I did not eat) and coke. Based on the lack of cleanliness, I'm surprised no one has gotten ill, or reported it to the Health Department.

It was a totally disgusting experience, and I honesty think it will be my last visit to a McDonalds.

I have also calledl the 800 number and spoke to a representative.

Tonight, a Sunday evening at 730pm I stopped by a McDonalds for a quick dinner. I ordered a Southwest salad with grilled chicken. After a 20 minute wait in the drive through lane, I handed over $20.31 for a 4.31 salad. When the guy returned my change I was surprised to see a handful of coins and 3 fives. I questioned him and explained that I gave him the exact coinage and should received a flat $16 back. He began to argue that I had given him some odd amount of change (2 pennies, a nickel and a dime I believe). That made no sense and I told him so but he continued to argue with me so I gave up and left with my salad. Upon arriving home I found the salad had no chicken at all. I am too tired after a long day to drive back again. This is not a isolated incident. It has happened before. I guess from now on I will need to hold up the line and check my food before I leave.

Incidentally, the last time I was inside this McDonalds, there was no one working the register but 5, count'em 5 workers clustered together looking at a schedule by the drive through window. After calling to them and making eye contact they still ignored me so I put my money on the counter and grabbed myself a cup for my drink. THIS IS A VERY POORLY RUN STORE!

hello I am writing to you this today because I have been a fan and a great customer for at least all of my life.... its been about 2 months ago that I have been having such a problem to get my breakfast at one of your Mcdonals frandicises. well its located in Athens Ga 30601 on Barnett shoals/ or some say Lexington rd. today I passed by the store was close at 3:25 am!!!!!! like WHAT??? I drove and said was the issue today because it seems theres a issue everyday.. a young man came out and say im so sorry im not able to get your coffee maam w/10 creams and 10 sugars we just had the manager say she quit and we only have 2 people staff!!!! I say WHAT???? this don't make no sense at all... as he say nobody wants to come in and work here because the manager have a don't care attitude and is always on there cell phones … please I want the problem fix!!!! I love mickey ds coffee and burgers !!! please fix this issue .im begging you I would upload the receits for the pass 3 months but would be to much... I honestly sit there and wait a good 15 minutes everymorning . I go in at 4 at walamrt that's about 5 minutes from your mcdonalds so everyday im eather rushing or have to wake up at 3:00 am to be able to get to my job on time … please fix the issue

ON NUMERIOUS OCCASSIONS I HAVE COMPLAINED TO YOUR MANAGEMENT AT MACDONALDS IN REGARDS TO THERE AIR CONDITIONERS NOT WORKING AT THE AYALA MALL (DISTRICT) AT DASMARINAS BUT ALL WE GET IS THERE IS A PROBLEM,,NOW THAT
WAS OVER A MONTH AGO,THEY ARE STILL OUT OF 12 A/C ONLY 2 WORK,MY WIFE AND I WERE AT MACDONALDS TODAY SUNDAY THE
28/4/2019 AND NOW THERE IS ONLY (1) WORKING,WHICH IS A TOTAL DISGRACE IN THIS VERY HOT WEATHER PEOPLE ARE SITTING
WITH CHILDREN PERSPIRING HAVING TO USE HAND FANS AND HANKYS TO WIPE THE SWET,,I APPROACHED THE MANAGEMENT ABOUT THE ISSUE ALL I GOT WAS WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE YOUR SEAT BESIDE THE ONE THATS WORKING,,,,,,I CAN Assure you thats the last time i will venture with my family to your establishment UNTIL YOU HAVE THE A/C FIXED WE WILL SPEND OUR MONEY ELSE WHERE,,,,,,,,YOURS GEORGE TWEEDIE.......

My icecream sundae was filled up halfway, and when I asked for it to be filled up to the top. They said and I quote 'it isn't supposed to be filled to the top'.

Hi,
On 4-18 I got a grilled chicken sandwich and the tomatoes were spoiled and the lettuce was black. I bit into it and gagged. I went back after my appointment and showed the manager. She did give me a credit but, the fact that they were using spoiled produce is beyond me. It had to have been sitting out for days. I do have pictures. It was store 1307 here in Tucson. I'm sure other customers received the spoiled product.
Thanks, Renee

I just left store # 23827 and will not return. One of the employees was very snippy to another. The music was sooo loud you had to yell your order and ALL of the soft drinks in the machine were flat, even behind the counter. A customer brought it to the attention to one of the girls and she told him to drink tea. What kind of customer service is that. really disappointing.

no receipt unless you ask for it....the McDonald's in Madison Florida is holding my debit receipt for ransom...when I place an order and hand my debit card for payment I have not been receiving a receipt at the order window and unless you ask for it at the second window (the food window) you don't get one....I need this for general purpose. HELP!

two Months ago I filed a complaint against establishment at 18 East 42nd st NY NY in regards to the long lines and lack of agressivenss from the workers as far as taking orders between 6:30 and 7:00am. Im also not suppose to drink regular coffee but only decaf and they wouldn't make the decaf coffee so I had to default to coffee. I recieved a resposnse from the survey I conducted and an apology. So I went there today 4/25 and ran into the same situation no Decaf and the cashier was talking more to a customer as opposed to taking my order. Her name was Rosa.
This is the survey code from the receipt 25696-01810 42519 06570 00076-0. That crew is disgusting to say the least . Sorry but im venting my frustrations .

Erosado@vnsny.org
646-532-8457

Every time I come to the McDonald’s restaurant # 6928 address is 7181 w Cermak rd Berwyn il 60402 Im always being harassed by the lady that cleans the lobby! I come here to enjoy my meal and i fell that I’m being rushed and being harassed. I have complained so many time and nothing has been done!! I’m getting really irritated with all this!! I will be looking for a lawyer and will go through legal proceedings by harassment!

Have feedback for McDonalds?