McDonalds Customer Service

Contact McDonalds Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-244-6227

If you are an upset McDonald's customer, you should contact the corporate office directly. McDonald's corporate office provides multiple contact options including a corporate page and an online feedback form.

The best customer service phone number is 800-244-6227. According to their website that phone number is available 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm CST. You can also write their corporate headquarters at McDonald's Corporation, 2111 McDonald's Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523.

Although a letter will take several weeks to be processed by the corporate staff. There are thousands of locations worldwide, which probably means there are hundreds of thousands of registered pieces of customer feedback each year. If you would like a more immediate way to complain, try social media. McDonald's has a Twitter feed just for customer complaints at @reachout_mcd.

McDonald's customer service also has a Facebook page, but with 59,000,000 fans your complaint is not likely to see any attention there. Although we tried to find a good email address, none has been provided by the company yet. McDonald's is usually pretty responsive on social media.

Please note: Complaints submitted on this website are not forwarded to McDonald's!

McDonalds Contact Information

A-

24/7

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top McDonalds Complaints

I have been going to the McDs on Sprague in Spokane Valley ( U - City) for years and have had good service and good food. But lately the new manager not sure his name but he is very rude to his employees and customers. As I was waiting for my food he cursed at one employee named Justine for no reason at all and she was so embarrassed. The French Fries the last 4 times I have been in taste like dirty grease. The Quarter ponders and cheese burgers are just thrown together because the manager is yelling at them to hurry up. I normally don't complain but I think the management at that store needs to be serious looked into.

Hi!
I'm sorry I truly try not to complain too much, since things happen, but the McDonalds store number 24939 in Pittsburgh Pa has more often than not messed up my order.
Today was the last straw though. I ran through the drive through and got the extreme bacon meal and a salad and a parfait. I had to wait for my sandwich to be mad which was fine. The trouble began when I opened the box to eat, the burger looked like it had just been slapped together and thrown in the box. Cheese was more than halfway out on the one side of the bun, but the meat felt like it was on the other side of the bun. Whatever though as long as it tastes good i was ok with the looks. Took a bite and half of the meat and a lot of the sauce (bun was sloppy with sauce) came sliding right out of the bun and down my shirt. It seems like the part had been cut in half, probably when they were checking to make sure it was cooked. Now my shirt is ruined with grease/oil marks and to be quite honest not much taste in the burger.
Again I don't like complaining, I've gotten salads without the chicken or wrong dressing, wrong salad sometimes things I've paid for I don't get etc...
I have called the store manager once or twice to let them know what has happened, but this time with my shirt now being ruined...I've got to say something.
Maybe if you could mention to the managers/assistant managers to be just a little bit more careful sending food out that would be great and appreciated.
Thank you for your time and have a Blessed Day.
Rebecca L Kopp

On 14 July 2019 while traveling on the NY State Thruway, Ontario travel plaza, on I90 Westbound, I and my wife stopped to use your facilities and purchase a large Diet Coke for herself and a medium coffee for myself. After purchasing said items I reached for the coffee and picked up my coffee cup in the middle of the cup. As I picked up the coffee cup the lid came off the top of the cup and the hot coffee spilled all over my right hand. I immediately pulled back my hand and uttered a mild expletive (GD it). I did not use excessive force or was negligent in picking up the cup. It was then that it was obvious the server had not properly secured the lid to the cup.

The server, an obvious teen whose name I do not recall, just stood there and looked at me. She said nothing and did nothing. I asked her for some napkins so I could clean up the spilled coffee. I wiped the counter clean and as I did that my wife asked the server for a cup of ice. The ice was to cool off my hand. It was then that the server asked if we wanted a lid for the cup of ice. She offered neither an apology, to clean the spill nor refill the coffee that spilled. She never asked us if I was okay. The server's inaction is incomprehensible. She had no clue what to do or say. Sad and bizarre. Perhaps she is a candidate for McDonald's Kindergarten and not the University.

I only send this complaint to make you aware of one of your servers. I have always maintained that McDonald's coffee is the best on the planet and will continue to purchase and consume it. I obviously will be more careful in picking up the coffee cup and I now know not to trust your servers. I prefer to drink the coffee and not wear it. Thanx.

Dearborn Heights Mi. Telegraph Road July 15, 2019 around 12:00 noon in store - ordered hot cakes and one senior coffee received hot cakes waited and waited for someone to pour coffee the manager or the employee that took the money wanted to help I waited 14 minutes two employees said someone else will get it finally the same person that said she is busy taking orders did pour the coffee while the hot cakes were cold when I sat down it was so obvious because I was white older man they were all black. THIS PLACE HAS A RACE PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

I was trying to go im the lobby on Friday 7/05/2019 at 12:22 am when the red head heavy set manager yelled from her car and told me the lobby was closed thats when i smelled marijuana coming from her car. So i processed to go to the drive thru and thats when the girl working drive thru told me that they were having technical difficulties with the computers. So i left. I am reporting this now because this isnt the first time that this has happened to me on this managers shift. She is rude and so is the girl that works drive thru.

I don't expect a whole lot from fast food but this I think is a little much. My last three trips to the McDonalds on telegraph rd in Flat Rock,Michigan went like this. First I get two cokes, 1 should be diet so I ask because a button isn't pressed in, which one is diet, say thanks and move on. I'm diabetic and you can believe me it was not diet. It didn't taste like diet but I thought it was just me. But knew later when my blood glucose went up over 500 it wasn't. My next trip I order a slushie, get the wrong flavor, Ok so have it changed, My third trip was the the deciding factor for me to contact you. I ordered a#1 and a #2. Both should have been medium so I understand why the cokes weren't marked again for which was diet because they gave me a medium and a large so I asked, thanks and go on my way. I get home and guess what, I just ate my first Big Mac with only one beef patty. Unreal! Thank you for your time

i went thur the drive thur today and ordered 20 chicken mcnuggets a mcdouble with medium fries and a large coke and a large water the mcnuggets were cold and i only got 8 in one box and the other there was 7 nuggets i also wanted some honey mustard for dipping and did not receive any and no napkins and the coke that i ordered tasted weird and then they charged me 75 cents for a water i am so upset about this i dont know if i will ever go back also i was going to say the fries was not a full box but only half

My husband and our kids went to Macdonalds on July 7th. We were shocked at the cost. Over $35.00. We always considered Macdonalds affordable. We will no longer be going to Macdonzlds they are definitely not family friendly

I was at the McDonalds drive through in Sioux Falls sd in West 41st st and ordered a large coke and a medium caramel iced coffee. I paid for my order which was $3.21 and I never got my receipt. I was in line for over 20 minutes I am still in line waiting for the manager to find my receipt to give me to cal this in for a complaint. The manager never came with my recipes so I had to leave. Very poor service

The worst a $10 meal I would feed to my dog.and as I figured no response from you end .no napkins no ketchup.lettuce was unbeatable it was from the rind fries were hard and cold .should I go on.

This is small compared to BIG complaints but it's BIG to me. I never, and I do mean NEVER, receive good service at McDonald's anymore. Most of your employee's are rude and nasty(My experience). I don't know what has happen through the years. I called and put in this complaint. I was sent a free meal (or) doz. cookies for the offense. I didn't want anything free. There was a pack of Apple's that come in a Happy Meal thrown at me in front of my 8yr. old grandson because I asked that it not be put in the box with the hot food. This I swear on my dead mother! Location, #15571, June 13th, 7:44pm. The person's name is, Raquel. I was told someone would call but they did not. It felt like I was some kind of animal. My grandson will miss Happy Meals. I appreciate you listening if this reaches someone's ears.

I went to McDonalds to get a big breakfast i get home and i have a coffee that should be black instead i have a coffee with milk in it . then comes the breakfast, i have eggs that are over cooked because they have brown stuff in them and to top the hole thing off i couldn't eat the biscuit because the person making the food did not ware food handling gloves and handled my food with his hands so i ended up tossing the hole thing out you owe me 5.99 i do not want anything for free meals either i am done with McDonalds. you need to hire people that care about what they are serving to the public. The person that took my order look like she didn't want to be there or care about her job. I think you can do a better job at who you are hiring and screen these people better.

Monday June 3,2019 - McDonald’s at Joppa Road and Old Hartford Road - 11:15pm; store advertises as to the lobby being open 24 hours but when I get there the doors are locked. The manager, who was extremely rude and unprofessional, screams through the drive thru window that she is not opening the lobby and tells me to use the drive thru. First, the lobby is supposed to be open 24 hours and that is according to store hours printed on the door. Next, I’m tired of using McDonald’s drive thru because here lately I always have to pull up and wait for what is supposed to be “fast food”. Lastly, the manager inconvenienced me because of her staffing issues. I understand safety but they could have posted a temporary sign stating that the lobby was going to be closed for the evening. That manager was extremely rude to the point where my family and I will no longer visit that McDonalds.

I though McDonalds had senior discount as I used to get at this store, 8201 Steilacoom BLVD WA. 98498-6156, the lady manager who has been here a sort time said McDonald's never offered a discount for seniors of Military discount...she's wrong...their ph number is 253-582-3540, store number 10678
Appreciate your looking into matter...have lived close by here for 16 years, had a discount before...now nothing??
Regards
Terry Spain

I visited this McDonalds at this location, 615 N Federal HWY, Ft Pierce Fl 34950. I was treated very badly at this location. By a cashier name Sam on 5/29/2019 at 3:30 pm KS#2 . The manager show no interest in the problem. The cashier refused to take my order after I informed her. what she did was very disrespectful. After the cashier asked me for my order. I started given her my order, in the middle of my order. She turned away from me and started joking with a co-worker. I informed her I didn't appreciate her turning away from me in the middle of my order like that. Her response was. I know how to multitask. That's good to multitask, joking with another co-worker isn't in the middle of taking an order from a customers is not multitasking. Then the cashier refused to take my order. The cashier turned to the manager. The manager is Rosa. Rosa turned around and started taking my order. The manager was not concern about the problem. After I received my order of cold fries. I asked the manager for the cashier name and her name as well. At that point the manager wanted too know what's the problem. Due to the fact the manager (Rosa) showed no interest in the problem until i asked for her name. I chose not to tell her in front of the other customers.

I live about two miles from this location. I visit this location often. I will not return to this location until get feedback from this complaint. My name and location: General S. Platt, 1901 Barcelona Ave, Ft Pierce, Fl 34946, Phone 772-323-5538.

hI, I went to the Sunnyfield Morecambe outlet ordered 1 frozen strawberry lemonade, 1 small coke .1 small oasis 1 happy meal wrap 1 happy meal nuggets
cost £7.55
When I got the frozen strawberry lemonade, I noticed that it was not frozen, so handed it back, after a minute a girl said "yes, that is frozen " and handed it to the lad serving to give back to me, I still was not happy but because I had my children in the back of the car I took the drink back, as soon as I took the drink the red colour went down to the bottom of the plastic cup and mixed with the yellow lemonade, at this point it was too late to go back as we had moved car and a big queue was behind us,
When we got home the Happy meal wrap was spicy which no one said spicy and so that could not be eaten and who wants an unfrozen drink?
I feel as I already complained, while there, the staff should have looked closer and taken my word for it instead of shoving me out as for spicy wrap what kid wants that, just one last thing that I'm sure you are aware off and that's soggy straws (no nice)
Regards Stephanie Bham Date went to outlet 26/05/19 time 19.40.21 number on top of reciept 2060 12 digit code MMX-4FD9-3G6L Store 0665

I'm 5/25/19 at 730 a.m. I went through drive thru at 18th pine in Niagara falls ny. I ordered two steak bagel meals which is almost 16.00$ and to me that's expensive for three items but it's my favorite sandwich on the menu . Both the bagels were burnt to a crisp. So hard it almost broke my tooth . It felt like It was gonna. I could've played hockey with these bagels. I am disabled and had a ride I don't drive so I couldn't go back and exchange it today or even tomorrow . So please a refund would be nice . I worked at McD's on nfalls Blvd for yrs and no way would I ever let a sandwich that hard to leave my kitchen when I ran the line. Should be ashamed of themselves in pine. The bagels were black that's how burnt they were . Needless to say I threw my sandwich out . Please contact at my email or phone ty

why is McDonalds 10506 follansbee wv start charging .50 for small cup of ice or water to put in coffee to cool down have been getting ice for coffee for very long time no other fast food charges for small ice or water

People at drive thru do not know there menu
They take orders. Without knowledge of what McDonald’s has to offer
Order a special
Confronted person taking money
She told me I am getting what I ordered
Asked for coffee light
Got black
Unfortunately I realized she didn’t speak English well
Shouid not be taking orders

The service at the McDonald's on 933 in south bend is so bad my orders are consistently wrong have gone through the drive-thru and seen people go in and get out quicker than I'm doing going through the drive-thru being the only person in line at the drive-thru I am done going to your restaurants I'm sure there are places that would appreciate my business

I have been disappointed too many times at my local mcdonalds. I have finally called it quits. The drive through service is just unbelievably too slow. I went for my last try on 5-5-19 at 8:45. I placed my order and then sat for 10 minutes before I decided to leave empty handed. I guess I will stick with Chick-fil-A. They have customer service down to a consistent science and have not let me down. I am disappointed for this to have happened because I have enjoyed mcdonalds.

On 5-3-19 I went through the drive through and placed my order I was the only car. When I went to the pick up window they had me drive
around to the door. I set their 10 minutes waiting on my order. Mean while two cars went through the drive through. This is the second time
this has happen to me. I will not be going back. Their service is bad when 4 or 6 people are working and they can't get the food out.
this was McDonalds # 37156on 5506 McAurthor in north little rock My order was; one fish sandwich meal, one big mac, one four piece chicken tenders. $16.60

McDonalds’ STORE 14497 5480 FOREST DRIVE COLUMBIA, SC TEL: 802-790-2645
ORDER TIME: 05/01/2019 – 1:32 PM ORDER 96 – FINALLY GOT FOOD AT 2:08 PM
ORDERED:
1 SAUSAGE EGG McMUFFIN 1 SAUSAGE McMUFFIN 2 SMALL FRENCH FRIES 1 LG PEACH SLUSHIE 1 LARGE FRUIT PUNCH SLUSHIE

I have had so many problems with this store that I have their number on speed dial on my phone. Today was nothing new, just much worse than usual.
Starting at the order window – I had to repeat the order 3 times, then had to change the fries to small from medium. This they do every time for some reason.
Paid and went to the pickup window. Waited for a few minutes and was asked if I ordered slushies? I said was and was told to go to reserve parking 1 and wait. In a few minutes a manager came out and handed me the slushies. I asked him where my food was. He looked at the receipt and said “they did not give you food?” I said no. He took my receipt and went back inside. I sat there for at least 15 minutes and called the store 3 times. Phone rang 10 times each time before I hung up. I never got an answer.
Finally drove back to where you order and asked to speak to a manager. They sent me to first window, where I was sent to the pickup window again. Finally at 2:08 I was handed food.
I have said all that to say that I have been going to McDonalds since they first opened. Today is the last time I will shop there. Guess Burger King going to pick up the money I usually spent at your store.

Your employees are thieves, I am only sending this as a courtesy but will also be reporting to the BBB and seeking an attorney, I was I do admit intoxicated in the drive thru at one of the locations, the employee took my order I dozed off while waiting for my food. My car was in park your employee including the manager took my money after they had called the police. They knew I would not be getting my food yet still took my money including keeping the change I would have gotten back. They gave the police a receipt the manager had signed to come back for my refund ( according to the office). When I went back the manager told me she was not refunding my money I should have not been drunk. Me being drunk or not does not give your employee's the right to keep my money. So if someone passes out on the curb at mc Donalds and your manager calls the police (which they should) that means they have the right to take his money before the police gets there. No it does not!

Tonight, a Sunday evening at 730pm I stopped by a McDonalds for a quick dinner. I ordered a Southwest salad with grilled chicken. After a 20 minute wait in the drive through lane, I handed over $20.31 for a 4.31 salad. When the guy returned my change I was surprised to see a handful of coins and 3 fives. I questioned him and explained that I gave him the exact coinage and should received a flat $16 back. He began to argue that I had given him some odd amount of change (2 pennies, a nickel and a dime I believe). That made no sense and I told him so but he continued to argue with me so I gave up and left with my salad. Upon arriving home I found the salad had no chicken at all. I am too tired after a long day to drive back again. This is not a isolated incident. It has happened before. I guess from now on I will need to hold up the line and check my food before I leave.

Incidentally, the last time I was inside this McDonalds, there was no one working the register but 5, count'em 5 workers clustered together looking at a schedule by the drive through window. After calling to them and making eye contact they still ignored me so I put my money on the counter and grabbed myself a cup for my drink. THIS IS A VERY POORLY RUN STORE!

My icecream sundae was filled up halfway, and when I asked for it to be filled up to the top. They said and I quote 'it isn't supposed to be filled to the top'.

no receipt unless you ask for it....the McDonald's in Madison Florida is holding my debit receipt for ransom...when I place an order and hand my debit card for payment I have not been receiving a receipt at the order window and unless you ask for it at the second window (the food window) you don't get one....I need this for general purpose. HELP!

Every time I come to the McDonald’s restaurant # 6928 address is 7181 w Cermak rd Berwyn il 60402 Im always being harassed by the lady that cleans the lobby! I come here to enjoy my meal and i fell that I’m being rushed and being harassed. I have complained so many time and nothing has been done!! I’m getting really irritated with all this!! I will be looking for a lawyer and will go through legal proceedings by harassment!

To start off I don`t know what store number it is. Its in Victorville Ca. in the Crossroads shopping center on the corner of Palmdale & Hwy 395.in Victorville. I don`t usually makes complaints, but this store needs to be looked at by corporate. I have been there a total of 10 times give or take and ever time I go there,morning to evening shit and every time something is missing or the food is nasty and its not the food being terrible it the one who is putting the orders together. Today 4/20/2019 @11am I ordered 2 Signature Crafted Buttermilk Chicken sandwiches 1 meal and 1 just the sandwich no meal, when I got my order I checked to see if everything was there and to my surprise everything was there first I ate the first one it was great but the second was horrible no dressing no lettuce or anything over cooked also. Please look in to this business something there is lacking, Shift management or just over all not caring about the company standards. Thank You Charles Mcdonald

I went to the McDonald's on prospect ave,hartford. I ordered an ice coffee and a large breakfast with hot cakes. I got taken, when I got home there was. No pancakes and no hash browns in the bag. I would like a full refund please.

Good afternoon,

I am a concerned customer who is writing to you today in regards to your plastic bags. Throughout the years, I continue to see more and more of Mcdonald's grocery bags and straws on the streets of Miami. I am tired of seeing these plastic bags and straws ending up on our streets, in our oceans and in the stomachs of many animals. This is a huge problem that should be solved immediately. There are so many alternatives that can be cheaper in the long run, you just have to put the efforts to change. If you don't make a change soon, expect to see your numbers of satisfied customer go down as well as your sales.

Very concerned,
Lucy Rosario

I have never seen a manager talk to a employee so bad and hateful in front of customers I was embarrassed for her the manager is Jamie on Horner bulavard in Sanford nc

Worst experience I've ever had,the sundae was unpleasant looking,and the employee was talking to the other employees and laughing, taking turns talking with each other and laughing at me,as I waited for the rest of my order, when I asked for my money back, I waited for at least 5 minutes, I went in to ask for refund, I was still receiving laughing and asked for a receipt when I never received stating she couldn't give me a refund without a receipt,then the manager came from the back area stating he had to get it himself and as I turned to walk away,the manager actually said that I needed to just chill

Your McDonald’s in Boutte, La is horrible. Went thru drive up on 4-6-2019. No one in line paid for food, drive up to window and asked to pull up. Food brought to our car twice both times order was wrong. We waited several minutes until my husband got out and went inside. They were still waiting on one of our TWO sandwiches. One lady was returning her cheese burger because there was NO MEAT! Ridiculous and I will never go back. Horrible lazy workers!

this is the 3rd time ordering a quarter pounder with cheese they gave the dollar cheese burger patty ,, never have the apple pies unless your willing to wait 12 to 15 minutes,,

The behavior that I have seen at 3921 S US 301, Riverview, Fl by its manager is appalling!!! I am a customer that purchases breakfast and lunch daily with an occasional dinner and/or dessert
On several occasions, I have heard and seen this female manager use foul language towards employees and also go so far as to shove them, but today was the last straw!!!! Today I saw this female manager, who happens to be African-American, not only screaming and using profanity towards an employee in front of a crowd of customers, throw food at the employee!!! I am so enraged and disgusted by her behavior that I may have to take my business elsewhere!!!! This type of behavior is unacceptable and makes me wonder if your Company employs people like that, what kind of people are in the higher Corporate offices??? This manager, who is called Nicky, I am told, does not qualify for the position she is in. She is demeaning, abusive and very unprofessional!!!! Whose to say this behavior won't spiral out onto a paying customer? McDonalds could be looking at a lawsuit!! If she continues to be employed there as manager, I along with other customers will no longer be patrons at your establishment.

Restaurant #3149 - This is the second time we've been given the wrong order in 2 weeks. Today, ticket #1353, we ordered a btr milk chicken biscuit, a sausage biscuit, a sausage mcmuffin with an egg and received a ham and cheese instead, a diet Coke and received a Dr. Pepper. Last visit I ordered a chicken, egg and cheese bagel and was charged individually for each item: The egg for $1.50 alone and the chicken and cheese individually priced. This is plain out stupidity. This location is always so slow to get served and terrible on getting orders right.

This McDonald's is the worst location. It's the management and not the help. One morning they ran out of coffee. The scanner used to scan the McDonald's App. half the time dose not work. You couldn't read the recipt because the ink was out. That lasted for a year. One morning all but one monitor was not working. Many times there's not enough help causing the help covering two or more stations. This place needs an overhaul.

stopped at mcdonalds in waterloo,iowa;on logan ave.on 3-28-2019 @5:30 pm.ordered 2 double cheeseburgers.got 2 double cheeseburgers,splash of ketsup,one see thru pickle.possibly onions{smaller than a grain of salt}. the french fries looked like they were
from france.
this is the new look of mcdonalds!!!!

I cant believe that no one has contact me yet and this is the thrid time that I have sent this complaint! I use to go to McDonalds almost every morning to get coffee or some times or a latte. I started cutting back on the sugar and the creamer and would ask that they put my sugar and creamer on the side so that I can control how much that I was getting in my coffee. This one morning traffic was really heavy and I thought that I would just wait until I get to work and fix my coffee. I went to heat up my coffee and I noticed that it had a bunch of stuff floating around in it. I then went over to the sink and started pouring it slowing down the drain to see what was in my coffee. I still to this day don't know what in the world was in my coffee! I immediately got sick to my stomach. I don't know how long that I have been getting that coffee and it having something in it and how many other people that have been drinking this coffee and not knowing because if you put cream and sugar in it you wont be able to tell. God only knows what it has been doing to the inside of my stomach and other people's stomach too!

on Sunday 3/24/19 at 4:43pm I placed a mobile order at store # 38760 located at 1720 Celebration Blvd, Celebration FL 34747. Received confirmation # MN737321634. Upon arriving at the restaurant to pick up the order I was told that it had not been received. We received a confirmation number indicating that the order was ready for pick up. The manager said that this store is not on Google maps, therefore the orders are most likely being re-routed to other stores. I'm not sure if you are aware of the problem. However, it is an inconvenience and should be corrected.
I Spoke to Jessica in customer service on 3/24/19 at 5:20pm and she said she would inform management.

Your restaurant is fine but you app and phone Customer service stinks. I would go into it but I have spoken to Customer service twice and I not going through it again in an email. Contact me if you even care. Now the email did not go through the first time. Let's see if it goes through the second time

I stop at McDonald’s about four nights a week in Trenton florida. Almost always close to their closing time. A Sunday night I ordered a fish sandwich, small fry and 6 nuggets from drive through and headed home while eating. My fries were Luke warm and nuggets COLD. I stopped there again a couple days later and told the drive through person what happened last time and wanted to be compensated for it. The manger told her since I didn’t report it the same night she wasn’t going to do anything about it. This is absolutely unacceptable

Hi there! My wife and I drive almost every day thorough all boroughs of New York city and we love to go to your locations,specially, for your coffe which is the best for you us . Sadly, the personal who serve the coffee almost never get it right.
They forget add the sugar or they make it extremely sweet. For instance, moments ago my order was:
2 L. Coffee
ADD 4 Cream
ADD 2 Splenda

I got : One large black extremely sweet
One large coffee with too much
cream and not sugar at all.
At McDonald’s restaurant # 13508
Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10451
Tel# 1718 404 8608 ( out of service)

All this is not new; it’s being for log, long time.
Hope you can do something .
Have a great day!

2 L. Coffee
ADD 4 Cream
ADD 2 Splenda

I got : One large black extremely sweet
One large coffee with too much
cream and not sugar at all.
At McDonald’s restaurant # 13508
Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10451
Tel# 1718 404 8608 ( out of service)

All this is not new; it’s being for log, long time.
Hope you can do something .
Have a great day!

i ordered a mushroom melt and they gave me a chicken mushroom melt instead and it was very greasy that it upset my stomach.

I stopped at McDonald’s in Lafayette ,Georgia last week, I ordered 2 filet of fish? Was not fit to eat !! Over cooked , Cheese half way on the buns, I will NOT be back at the Lafayette McDonald’s ,

I understand that you are trying to serve better food by making fresh food as it's ordered, but in doing that the workers are not making sure they are giving the best quality of food. Today not only did I have to wait in line for a while in drive thru, but when I got back with my lunch I bite into my burger to find that at best it was only half cooked. I think there has to be a happy medium of getting fast food fast and hot, but also making sure it's cooked properly.
You ask why I didn't take it back....because my lunch break wasn't long enough to wait for another burger to be prepared by them.
I can't express how disappointing it is when they tell you that you can't have orange juice in the morning because the machine is down or the ice cream machine is down in the afternoon.
Thank you for allowing me to vent my complaint with you.

The Hash Browns are always awefull , Taste like Fish(like never change the Grease) , ugly. Just very Rare to get a fresh Hashbrown(Mcdonalds Montgomery Village MD) at any time, maybe it is just me, bad luck???..?? Unless you wait for them to cook fresh. 10 more Minn. wait. Just wish there was another option for the Breakfast meals. I have Boycott m'c D's since i got sick on only 1- 1/2 hashbrowns . Also, $5 for a breakfast sandwitch(which i really like) is just to Much, the Meal is about .60 more. So i am out!

Today March 6, 2019 my wife and I went to your restaurant in Altus ok. We ordered two mushroom swiss burgers. Every place I've gone to for mushroom swiss burger the burgers have mushroom and swiss cheese. The ones that were given to us had old mushroom onion fries and bacon. The name on the menu is deceiving. A mushroom swiss burger is just that not that other ingredients. I was extremely disappointed.

McDonald’s at 56 East Broad street it’s getting so ridiculous. They are not open 24 hours, they close differently each day and night, prices for items are different each time, also double taxing. I have charges that I have no idea for what when asked they give different answers each time depending who’s working, and other family and friends say the same thing. Some workers are very rude and disrespectful. They always say the milkshake machine is down. I rarely ever complain but this has repeatedly been going on for sometime now. Orders aren’t correct and when we ask for them to fix it, workers get an attitude, so we don’t even asks anymore. It’s a shame because we absolutely LOVE McDonald’s! When we order dinner it’s always 30 or more. It’s sad that we are slowly declining to get our beloved fast food that I, myself have been eating since I was little, my second word(s) were French fry when I seen that big yellow M sitting in my car seat that my mother and grandmother remind me of all the time because I would always yell French fries while kicking the back of their seat. I’m sorry for this letter but I’m just so upset about how this McDonald’s is being allowed to be like tbis.

Stopped sat Greenville Texas McDonalds for donut sticks and coffee
About 2:30 p m . Waited about five minutes people dressed in white shirts black pants were caring for drive thru
Kept looking at line forming and made no effort to say someonevwill be there shortly they kept looking then we ordered and were told sticks were only served at breakfast.
About three months abgovwe ate enjoyable breakfast food, then it went to terrible food and now this
Use to brAg scout Greenville Texas McDonald’s but not anymore

The McDonald's on Milwaukee and Sawyer the manager Gabriella is verrrrrrrry unprofessional she asked me for my phone number I am a married women I do uber eats she gave me a hard time I asked for her name she wouldn't give it to me that's not right I asked for corporate phone number she said no I asked a worker that works there Gabriella told him not to talk to me Gabriella made me feel very uncomfortable Gabriella called uber eats on me now this happened after i made my delivery i came back to get corporate number and she refuses to give me the number no and refused to give her name and she kept giving me thumbs down on the uber app for what and i had stop making deliveries so she didn't suppose to go back on the app all bcuz im n[t a lesbian i really need for Gabriella to apologize she told the worker dont talk to me u dont do that and you working with the public now remember i wasn't there picking up food I was there for corporate number and her name Gabriella needs to be disciplined for these actions I work with public dunkin donuts and when a customer asks for corporate or your name you supposed to tell them and also management do not suppose to tell there crew don't talk to the customer my boss would fire me i been there 12 years can someone call me 6307490384

waited at counter for 8min for someone to take order [personel laughing and joking in prep area] finally had to ask if anyone working counter, at the same time the drive thru was backing up all the way round the bldg. had ordered 2 apple pies with order waited 15 min for order then was told the had only one apple pie. was offered cherry pie instead [do not like them they are terrible] was not offered refund, this happens often at this store as no one seems to be in charge of restocking the pies. the problem with the counter happened to at least 3 other customers while I waited. I know that these are not horrible complaints but happens to often at this store, store #17227 order 87 at 6:16PM 3/3/19 Thank you

The store in Lebanon, IN. For the last two years won't stock enough products to sell. That have added extra refrigeration and still won't keep stocked. I have to go to the McD in zionsville, IN to get chicken tenders

Montgomery Village, MD : The Hashbrowns are awful , sometimes taste like dead fish, obviously never change the Greese pit. Actually got sick as a dog from eating 2 hash-browns on an empty stomach( NO Hangover). They need another Option with a Breakfast meal order, getting real old and disgusting.

My track team went to the McDonald’s at 4711 14th st Bradenton Fl. It took 1 hour and 6 minutes for 12 people to get their basic orders. I have never been to a poorer run fast food establishment than this. The other customers were furious as well. I could have sit down at a steak house and ordered and eaten faster! This establishments owners need to know this. I would have fired the manager and a few employees.

Its impossible to get a happy meal with no meat my grandkids are vegan and would like a happy meal but everytime i ask for a happy meal with no burger or nuggets they ack like im asking the impossible. So please come up with a vegan happy meal . Thank you Dena Walker !!!

My teenager daughter Teresa Denton is her name she's 17 she has a disability bit of autistic she started working at McDonald's in June we are very proud of her she switched to the morning shift one of the managers asked her is she had autistic in her she's going to college I guess she's working there to pay for her college when trees are said yes she started picking on tresa more than usual we moved Teresa to the night shift to see if we can get rid of her trees didn't say anything to me she keeps things inside the lady still was picking on Theresa the way she mopped and just kept hammering on her according to Theresa she doesn't do that to anyone but her and another upsetting thing is one of the employees manager offered her some booze to help calm her down I could have been wine yeah my daughter has a disability she's on pills and I'm proud of Theresa she told her no and she quit the job that's on sessional what I want done is the place checked fire them I don't care you don't offer a minor anything to drink to calm her down Teresa quick but you need to go to this McDonald's and check it out I know Teresa is imperfect she's a little bit you know but still that was wrong I'm reporting this because I don't want nobody else to go through this or you need to train your employees management Teresa was doing fine when she first started she was so proud of her and I was proud of her I want something done some kind of punishment whatever you can do this is not right her mother Laura Denton

I called to see if I could use my app for $4.99 nuggets twice. The man who answered said yes he’d have to run it on two separate orders then it would be fine. I even verified it was on my iPhone app. So I went right up and did as he said on two orders and they told me they couldn’t do it. I had just talked to him before getting four kids in the car to go there. I talked with Elaina Galloway as I was told she was manager and she said nothing she could do. I could have gone to Burger King for nuggets way cheaper. I called the complaint dept at corporate thinking you’d help me. I am so angry. I haven’t been called back and nothing has been done to solve my complaint. What the heck? This is SO wrong. Can anyone make this right? I should have gotten what I was told less than an hour before at the same location on Howe ave #11090. PLEASE HELP ME SETTLE THIS. I’ve called twice. I will continue until this is settled somehow. My phone number is 330-923-3504. I have both receipts.

Husband picked food up from McDonald’s on 25th in Gulfport, Ms. I stuck my hand in to get fries pulled up a NASTY smashed roach stucked to fries. Immediately, threw food everything away. Gagged , throw up a good while. Trying to wash mouth out. Talk about nasty, filthy gross! Of course, it was thrown out! We only spent $4.35 on whole order! Not trying to get something to eat in it’s place. But, to be told by one manager that it probably wasn’t a BUG, was quite rude, belittling as well as really saying that I was LYING! I understand your policy. I respect your Policy!! That WAS a NASTY filthy downright most horrible, horrific experience! Please reinforce the policy for them to wash hands. Cover hair and CHECK FOOD FOR BUGS! Store # 3191

There is no changing table at the McDonald's at 2646Jamacha Blvd., El cajon, CA.
I went to change my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. I had to balance her between the newly remodeled sinks. After a struggle I got the job done. However there was no trash can there to put it in. I told the person there that I was complaining about that and she said, we used to have one.
This place has a play structure for kids, why not put in a changing table. That is wrong. By the way, I threw the diaper inside the restaurant. I was frustrated and very upset. I could not change her on the floor, because at 73 I wouldn't be able to get up!

at restaurant store #1576.... 2011 Chamberlayne ave in Richmond Va i got poor services disrespectful and profanity

On February 10th at 12:30 am I was attempting to get food at your restaurant located at 220 Bailey Rd in Bay Point ca. The young Caucasian male between the age of 18 - 22 was working the drive thru window and left me sitting at the intercom for over 5 mins making no contact nor acknowledging my presence that he was aware I was waiting. At this time I blew the horn to get their attention and the Caucasian male working the drive thru communicated to me via speaker "that is not how you get my attention so you can go get your food somewhere else." I attempted to speak with manager on duty who was a Filipino male that walked towards me holding his cell phone showing me the screen reflecting he's calling 911 and refused to hear my complaint. While the manager was standing there the Caucasian male referred to me as a nigger and he don't have to serve me. The level is customer service is unexceptionable, unprofessional and has cast this organization in negative light. If this matter is not addressed I will take further legal action to ensure patrons of the community is not subjected to that type behavior and racism, discrimination in a community that they are a guest in.

They forgot an item "10 piece nugget". This is not the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time, but this is the first time I am complaining. I am unable to get a ride back to the location to pick up the item, and I have to go to work so no time neither. I am so upset!

I only ordered a hot tea waited between 3-5 mins and then was asked to pull aside and wait for a hot cup of tea really I drove off with nothing

We order from McDonald’s regularly and every time the chips our half empty I’ve let it go loads and now it’s not acceptable we pay for large n don’t even get small. I order throu Uber-eats Northampton

I have witness drug transactions after the owner left to go home,the night mangers steal from registers and keep quarrel between employees for recreational use.Camera do not work in break room the owner is rude and mean to all the people in that place they fire and rehire a employee five times to walk out again.The owner name is Ted Williams (Fort Wayne, Indiana) South Anthony location he has been busted before for selling narcotics at his previous store here in Fort Wayne,Indiana.I would like somebody to look into this

I am on a road trip and stopped in at a McDonald’s in Arkadelphia Arkansas and I ordered a artisan chicken sandwich meal wich they didn’t have the buns for it which was fine so I said just put it on a different bun but waited 20 min for and by that time the number 3 meaI I ordered was cold. This is about the 3rd time in 3 week that I had a messed up order. Please start hiring more quilified people

We eat at Mc Donald’s quite a bit on the road. We like to drink tea. Lately though the tea is either empty , sweet in unsweetened or old tasting. Tea is not being monitored like it should be. Don’t have this problem at Chic fil a

Used your curbside app at McDonalds in Pueblo West. Co. We Ordered and waited before we knew it we had waited 45 minutes. So I went inside and told someone about the issue. Was told they would get or order ready right now. I said no we are not waiting and I wanted a refund. He said my card would not be charged because the order was not complete. So I look on my account and sure enough I was charged for the order.

Mobile Order Receipt

Dear Dan,

Thank you for using McDonald's Mobile Ordering app. Here is your detailed receipt.

Order Date: 2019-01-26T12:07:15

MO08502936002

Sequence Number:

Balance:

$0.00

We hope you enjoyed your experience, and look forward to serving you again, soon!

Regards,
McDonald's

the machias maine is serving their burgers cold.everyone is biching about ,i got a big mac sunday and it was cold again,no special sauce on it.i had to throw it away again,the next time i get it cold i wont come back,i luv mcdonalds food if its hot but not COLD!pleas get this corrected so i can continue to do business in machias maine 04654

I have traveled the world and frequented your restaurants everywhere. I would estimate the number of restaurants that I have visited to be around 400, maybe more. I do not feel any other fast food chain can compare to the product you provide to your customers. However, there have been a few that have disappointed me throughout the years.

There is one restaurant in your chain that I recommend you send someone to evaluate. That MacDonald's restaurant is the one located in Falcon, El Paso County, Colorado. I moved my family to this vicinity 2 1/2 years ago. We often stop at the restaurant when we travel to visit our daughter in Elbert, Colorado. The restaurant is about half way from where we reside to her house. I feel comfortable in saying we have frequented the restaurant at least 25 times since we moved to our home in Colorado Springs. Once in awhile the service is spot on. Most of the time not very good and more often than not, we never get the correct food order. Today was the WORST DAY EVER, any I would never recommend anyone to eat at this facility. I went through the drive through and sat in line for over forty-five minutes. My order was incorrect and the french fries were cold to the touch, They appeared to have been placed in the frier for maybe one minute because there was absolutely zero heat to them. I am confident that there was little, if any, supervision at the store because a manager would never allow such food to be served and definitely never allow anyone to wait in line for such a long time. I again emphasize someone needs to go to the Falcon MacDonald's Restsursnt to evaluate the operation of the store. The bad service I have constantly received there certainly must effect other patrons and I am sure they would share my opinion. By the way, I would say that my family and I have spent many thousands of dollars at your MacDonald's stores, so I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about. I think this is the last time I will stop at Falcon, they have disappointed me too many times and that is sad for me to say.

I would like to know why in Elmvale Ontario the food and coffee are way more pricey than other McDonald's? a med coffee here is 2.02 vs other McDonald's at 1.75 there meals are also priced at 1.00 to 2.00 more per meal. when asking them why such a difference you get familiar answerers as this is not part of the McDonald's franchise??? how's is that!!!!! you are a McDonald's and you sell McDonald's food?? stupid answer. it is greedy managers as far as I am concerned.

My wife and I stopped by McDonalds restaurant #29955 in Fort Myers Florida to get some lunch. We got in line at the register around 1:30 in the afternoon today (1/5/19) behind another couple. We waited for well over 10 minutes with no one coming to take our order. Finally someone we presumed to be a manager yelled across the floor from behind the counter saying we had to use the KIOSK if we wanted food and then turned away. An employee standing near her echoed her comment and also turned away. The restaurant was not crowded and neither the manager or employee were doing anything and could well have taken our order.
This was nothing less than a display of ignorance and arrogance on their parts. We left and went to Burger King where they still are customer service oriented. We are not going to use a KIOSK and we sure aren't going to be bullied into using one by arrogant employees. I honestly don't believe the McDonald's corporation wants customers to be treated in this manner. I also believe that the McDonald's Corporation would want to know if people like the ones we encountered today are in their employ. Their attitude was pathetic and about as unprofessional as it could be..
Our phone number is 302-399-1625 if you would care to speak with us.

Breckenridge tx everytime fillet o fish are on sale 2 for 5 dollars there fish fryer is broke went to eastland they sell them ok this is second or third time that this has happened this is my favorite sandwich that is sold at mcdonalds sure would be nice to get them at sale price in my own town

I went through Mcdonald on today and when I arrived at my house my food wasn’t right and tried to call back they didn’t answer..that’s the second time I tried to them and no answer..I went back they was rude...They didn’t address it at all...they did give me my food...I didn’t understand my food was paid for was left out of my order...LJ

If I could give the McDonald’s in Sherman Texas a no star review I would because this place is trash and the people that work there overnight are useless and need to find a job that they want to be at because the last 3 times I have been there I’ve got some bs excuse on why I couldn’t get anything to eat because they are too lazy to do their job and cook the food. I’ve been told they can’t take a card, and even though I have been there plenty of times and got food they have told me twice that they only have breakfast even though I’ve been there and got cheeseburger and fries after they told me that and then I just got told that again I will never go back to this place ever again and I encourage other people to stay away also if I had the time on my lunch break to go to the next town I would

Visited the McDonalds on Airline Blvd in Portsmouth VA today for lunch and was not satisfied with services. First, staff(young) were all playing around and goofing off, laughing, talking about personal relationships and stuff in front of customers. Observed some team members looking at their phones and not interacting with customers. Secondly, I chose to dine in, however all the tables were dirty and no one came to the dining area to clean tables or sweep floors. This location is poorly managed, I have been there several times for lunch. A mature staff and manager needs to be present instead of children. The cleanliness is horrific.

Unhappy customer

Ok me and my family have been to the tonypandy branch twice this month for a ice cream.the first time we quid for ten mins in the drive thru only to be told when we got to the window there was no ice cream...today we went back for a malteesers ice cream for the four of us only to be told there wasn't any...I'm disgusted and will be telling friends about this.

We stoped at McDonalds in Winchester Tn. on Sat 12-15-2018. My wife's bis egg and bacon was so hard that she could not eat it at all. My McMuffin was also very hard. I was able to eat it, but it was not the best. We were going on a trip and could not turn back. We love McDonalds and will continue to eat their, just thought you should know. Order number 59 at 07:12 AM

Hello, I talked to you're CEO this summer early. the manager Mike served my wife again after all the former problems she had with him asking for KETCHUP. she just went through drive thru for a salad. the girl gave my wife her change and threw it all over the ground. she was served her salad by manager Mike at window. the SALAD was tipped all over the bag!!! this is NOT professional to McDonalds standards. I believe this manager is going to give McDonalds a bad reputation. I believe a harsh reprimand is in order sir. regards Greg Suzanne Sr. 5186376552 oh, I would of attached a photo of served salad if she wasn't so upset!

I came into McDanolds today it was 49 degrees outside. Inside it was cold. I ask the personal if they could put the heater because it was cold. They said, they didn't Know how to move the control. There were three counting the supervisor at night. They laughed and shrugged there shoulders. The supervisor told us I don't know. No one turned it on for us. We are clients of McDonald's every Saturday we are here along with 8 more people. I can't believe the supervisor is not trained on all the lights and controls and the other Co workers. That is a shame being we are locals. Please have more training on your employees. I feel at night it's more like a game for them instead of caring for customers.

Our McDonalds on Hwy 52 in Albemarle N.C. has the worst service of all the McDonalds I have ever been in. I went there for breakfast on my way to church, Dec 2nd 2018. They were six people standing in line waiting to be served. After about 4 or 5 minutes of being ignored, a man called for the manager. The lady working behind the counter identified her self as the manager. He ask her if we were going to be waited on and she said they had to wait on the drive up first. She announced loudly, she did not make the rules she just worked there. Almost all the people walked out. This is a very unfriendly staff. No one likes the kiosh ordering, but looks like it is being forced on us. This staff needs additional training.

I had ordered two egg sausage cheese mcgriddles and got home and had two mcmuffins called the restaraunt about this and was told i would recieve coupons for my sandwitchs and recieved nothing after a month called back was told the same two more months go by nothing i guess my service means nothing and my voice is un heard not happy being lied to.

I cant ever get this app to work. It works perfect everywhere else (other restauurants) but not mcdonalds. Since i go there about everyday i have missed out on a lot of food and free frappas. When you buy 5 the 6th is supposed to be free. This is very disappointing. I asked the employees about it and they said other people are saying the same thing so its not just me. I am beginning to go other places more where i can get rewards. Please fix this issue. Thaznk you.

In the past 4 visits, I've received an egg mcmuffin that only included the muffin no egg, cheese or ham. 1 of the other visits (today) I ordered the classic meal and there were no french fries. The other 2 times the food was cold. They were busy on their cell phones and laughing and talking about what they're doing over the weekend. It's becoming where I have a hard time understanding the employees also.

I went to the McDonalds in St. Clair Shores Mi on 9 Mile RD. between Jefferson and 9/Mack Dr. I ordered a double fish sandwich a double mushroom\swiss burger and a large fry . I paid then when I pulled up to the food window the girl ask me what I ordered I told her then she wanted to see my receipt so I gave it to her. Then she told me to pull up they had to make the burger . I pulled up and waited there for about 10-15 minutes . I ended up going in to see what was going on . When I went in and ask what's going on the kid that was at the counter said what wrong in a rude tone. This McDonalds has gone downhill within about the last year with my orders being wrong !
Looks like I'll just go to a McDonalds further away or just stop going to McDonalds all together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McDonalds at the pilot truckstop in Whitefield Indiana. Server at counter never once made eye contact. The condiment counter was out of catch up in both containers, and also out of large list, as well as being disgustingly dirty. I waited eight minutes for my food, and when it still was not ready, I asked for and received my money back and left. I’ve never posted a complaint, and sadly this was not my worst experience at a McDonald’s store, but it may be my last.

I have been to mcdonalds twice n 2weeks i go wrong food cold food additude and they sent me coupons and today i use 1 and they did the same thing somebody needs to contact me now!! Manager snatched my reciept away and i dnt have a copy

I was at your store at 2483 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40503 , a lady came in bought food sat down said a prayer and proceeded to eat the food she bought there , when your fatass employees started harrassing her for no reason , told her she had 30 minutes from the time she walked in to finished her food and get out or they were going to call the police on her !! I will never eat at any Mcdicks ever again !!! this was so uncalled for, it is cold here in Ky . she is probably homeless and justed wanted to eat and get warm .. Your staff is the most heartless bunch of maggots I have ever seen !!!!

Upon receiving our order I double checked the food in the bag and we were missing 2 items. I waited almost 10 minutes and no one opened the window to see if we needed anything. I watched as the staff carried on conversations and ignored us. I pulled back around not to hold up the customer behind me. I arrived at the window again to be looked at and ignored by the manager. she also carried on a personal phone call while on shift behind the counter. I had to knock on the window to get the attention of the staff so I could get the remainder of my food. I clearly stated that some items were missing and I have the receipt. the response I got from the manager was " I don't remember that order, did I serve you?, no I don't think so" in condescending tone. Also when she served us the remainder of the food she just threw it in the bag and thrusted the bag out to me and didn't say anything and stormed off with a bad attitude. This manager displayed a horrible attitude the entire time I was talking to her. this occurred 28 November 2018 1035 PM at 440 Mary Esther Blvd, Mary Esther FL 32569. The name of the manager was either Alisha or Felicia. she did not show proper managerial skills nor customer service skills. I believed she should be removed from management or fired from the restaurant. if I could give lower than 1 star rating I would because that is not how you should be serving the public.

I went to McD a week ago, ..their mcNuggets tastes like dried crap, w cheap used oil..their burger and meat was 1/4 of the size..tried those new bacon cheesefries, and it had 1 peice of cheese, not even melted w sprinkled bacon. I can go back just to get a pic for you. Sick. Had diarrea a few hours later.

Nearly every McDonalds downtown Raleigh N.C. the homeless are sleeping under the tables or in the booths with all they own. They hang around outside and try to start to talk to you wanting money or food. If this is what you want to support I can not understand this. Last night was my last time at McDonalds. My children love going there.

My family and many of my friends have stopped going to McDonalds for the following reasons:
The Filet of Fish sandwiches - They used to be so good and now they are horrible. There is only 1/2 slice of cheese on each one. They are lukewarm and hard when served (the last 4 times I visited), and there is only 1/2 tsp of sauce on them that covers only the center of the sandwich.
The French fries are lukewarm and are tough in texture.
The chicken nuggets are lukewarm to cold and are tough after sitting for long periods.

on 17/11/2018 at 1659hrs I attended the McDonalds store at Wollongong #0369 - the best part about my visit to that particular store was my purchase of my McHappy socks - I stood at the McCafe counter for approx. 2-3 minutes whilst the girl made coffees - she eventually looked up and said "my register isn't working - order at the other counter" - no apology - to which i replied "well maybe some sort of signage would be beneficial" - I then moved to the main counter where there was 3 registers and no person serving and 5 people waiting - eventually one of the staff who were cleaning tables was called to serve customers - I ordered my coffee and coconut pineapple bread to "eat in" which was read back to me "eat in" I confirmed "yes" - after waiting 18 minutes I received my coffee in a takeaway cup - I queried it to which i was told "well thats what they put it through as" - I wasnt going to wait another 18 minutes so I accepted it in a takeaway cup and then waited another 5 minutes for my coconut pineapple bread - a total of 23 minutes - the lack of staff the slow service - the way the staff spoke to paying customers was and is disgraceful

i went to get something to eat ordereds a 10 piece chicken nugget meal. got to my house and sat down to eat picked up a chicken nugget and bit into it and realized that i was biting downon a chicken bone. its not so much a big deal but i have a 6 year old who was sharing with me snd she would have ate it and choked on it and something where to happen.

On 11/7/18 about 9pm I went to the McDonald’s and ordered a McRib combo and this is what I got after setting at the first window for a while before pulling up to the second window to pay. Then they had an attitude because I pulled up. They folded the meat in half and placed in on a regular hamburger bun that was mashed and then half wrapped it.

my kids wanted French fries last night at about 830pm. I took them to the mcdonalds near the intersection of the joe prather and 31w in Radcliff ,ky.My daughter had won a free medium French fry from a visit on saterday morning. I tried the drive through and after waiting 5 min and not moving at all I pulled out of the drive through and went in. there was a small 3-4 line of folks ahead of me. I did my order on the computer in the lobby but still had to pay at the counter because of the free fry coupon from my daughter. the customers in front of me were mad their orders were taking so long. quite a few were complaining to the manager. I don't think she was taking the criticism very well. she in turn lashed out at the girl who was running the cash register. I could clearly hear the manager cuss the cashier . the cashier did cuss back after the manager inisiated the exchange. manager continued to berate the cashier , cashier said she had kids and needed her job . I also clearly heard the manager say I don't give a damn about your kids. I watched the manager who was trying to fill the gaps in her team to fill the orders. I watched the cashier take a few orders, handle complaints from folks walking up to the counter, take walk in complaints from un happy drive in customers with wrong orders. those two were working but not together. there were two other employees who might as well have been glued to one spot. didn't help anyone do anything. I think I saw the cashier quit and walk out. I was the last customer in the store and finally the manager asked me if I had been helped. I told her I was still waiting on my order. took her 30 seconds to get me two French fries. I entered the store at 830. I got my order at 857. normally I would have left too but this was like watching a slow train wreck. I kept the reicpt and have all the info from it. please review any security footage from that evening too.

order number 171
survey code
27659-01711-10518-20304-00020-0
mcdonalds restaurant #27659
3120s dixie blvd
radcliff, ky 40160
11/05/2018 830pm
order 71
looking forward to your reply

Have feedback for McDonalds?