Burger King Customer Service

Contact Burger King Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-394-2493

Burger King is one of the world's largest fast food restuarants. It is a private company owned by 3G capital who purchased the restraurant chain in 2010 for around $4 billion. Common customer feedback is usually related to rude employees, the quality of food products, and overall store experience.

The company is famous for their "Whopper" hamburger and offers and online survey form in exchange for a coupon for a free burger. If you need to contact corporate, the best address is 3G capital or using the toll free 1-866 phone number for Burger King customer care.

Burger King Contact Information

A-

9am-7pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Burger King Complaints

On Friday, October 15 at about 7:00 I went to Burger King in Clinton Ms. they were out of all burgers and ice f probably should have left but I went ahead ordered chicken sandwich with fries and Dr Pepper with no I’ve. (Thinking it would still be cold. Dr Pepper was hot and tasted flat. I pulled up to wait on my sandwich which took another 20 min. After the other two cars got their food and left I backed up to let the girl know if it wasn’t ready I didn’t want it she said it was almost ready. I told her it’s been 20 min and she said I know. I’m not sure if the cook had walked out but a red truck pulled around and a “manager” yelled at them a guy got out and went into the kitchen area so I am assuming he was the cook. Manager yelled and cussed the entire 20 min I was in line waiting. She had one car pull around after she never answered the intercom she told them she refused to take their order from the window. They left! Very disappointed in the service food was just ok.

I would give this resturaunt 0 stars if I could... I was working at Burger King in hampton va,, it was the most worst job I've ever had.. if you get to work you would be standing outside the building for a whole hr n a half knocking on the door and calling the store to let me in... they won't let you in or answer the phone making you late so they can write you up saying no call or no show... I experienced numerous of racist comments while working there,, I had started my monthly while at work they refused to let me clock out and go 2 minutes down the street to get sum pads the manager gave me a dish cloth washer and told me to use that till end of my shift... the manager Charlotte was rude,, treated me differently then all the other employees.. I got taken off the schedule due to no calls no shows when I have proof on my phone for all them days that I called them numerous of times trying to get into the building and they refused to answer.. as well as lfyt rides I waisted money on getting rides to and from work them days because after a hr of calling with no answer on store phone and knocking with them not answering the doors I got tired of being up there that long not getting let in I left.. I have witnesses as well that know I was there them days and witnesses that heard how the mangers talked to me and treated me... I don't think rasism or showing favoritism from one emplee then the rest should be tollerated... that manager should be fired and held accountable for how she treated me...

The man at the window was the meanest rudest disrespectful person I cannot believe he even still has a job I had to wait in line even after he would not take my order

I went to the burger king on Fairmont Ave in WV. There was 2 girls standing there talking one on her phone, while the drive thru was wrapped. The girl doing the fries used a pair of tongs filled it half way, it was the same tongs as she used for picking up nuggets. Completely nasty. My fries were cold, my burger tasted nasty, my dog wouldn't even eat it. The drink tasted flat. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Gave that because you don't have the option to give negative!! I just was in the burger king on eureka in Southgate mi biggest mistake I ever made will never ever go there again, stood there 15 minutes listening to the crew bitch at each other! Then got an attitude from the so called manager, they lost my order when I tried to tell her what it was I got don't yell I was barely talkin!! She then gave me a cold cheeseburger even though I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and it like it came from a freezer I threw it on the sidewalk hope to let people know avoid the asshole workers and business!!!!!!

Whoever is taking orders at the window is a smart ass making fun of me saying he wants to take my $10 thank you I am a cage fighter he's lucky I didn't get out and beat his ass it's terrible to have disrespectful employees

Original chickens were ordered hot but were barely edible onion rings were the same way didn’t have time to go back in store on my to see my son in rehab I got no receipt so I have no number of the store or anything don’t think I’ll eating at Burger King I’m going to mcdonalds

My wife and I visited the restaurant yesterday afternoon in Springfield Florida.We sat in the drive through for around 20 minutes after ordering our food. The young gentleman who took the payment and gave our drinks was very nice. The manager brought our bag of food to the window. Upon checking it was not our order. I went inside and told them we got the wrong order and gave them our receipt. The manager got rude and said she didn’t make a mistake. I told her to read the receipt she did screw up. Upon opening the bag she said what is wrong. I said we ordered two sandwiches and two fries. She got a nasty attitude with her crew. Stating they needed to start doing there job right. I told her she was the one that screwed up not them. I also told her she should be ashamed to pass out cold hard fries. She only wanted to blame the crew. She never apologized and handed me a bag with two sandwiches no fries and walked off. She doesn’t need to be a manager or employee of Burger King. I will not be coming back to this location.

I just called the Burger King in Hamburg Pennsylvania about a new burger on their website called “spicy as fire” whopper and a worker called my mom a “smart ass” for asking about a burger that he didn’t know about. He then called back and said “do you have a million dollars I can borrow”

i order on your mobile app, And paid with my credit card 40.00.When I got there to pickup my order through the drive through, and the guy said very RUDE we don"t have no order,so I told him it was a burger king app order,he said we don"t have one.again very Rudely.So I drove up to the window and he just turned his back at me.So drove around and went in and asked for manager,she comes out and says their working on your order now it came up in back but not in the front .She then asked me if I had any drinks with this order I said, yes 3 choc.shakes.She said the machine is down because of inch of ice is build up on it.I am not happy after that. I get home with burnt chicken sandwhich.

Hi I usually go to a Burger King that's located in knightdale NC. I work overnight and noticed that their schedule says that they're open for 24 hours. But everytime I go there they always come up with some excuse not to serve us just to see that same person just sitting down on their phone which is really disappointing.

Nasty food ...threw away most of it...no salt or pepper...went toook for it and found filth under the counter....will not be back

I went to your store on Fort street in Lincoln Park. Their broiler was down which ment no food there. I still wanted to go to Burger King so I went to the store on Eureka and Dix in Southgate. I gave the snotty girl a coupon code 8952 for the family bundle. she said it didn't workI had used the coupon at the Lincoln Park store last week with no issue. The manager at that store told me that the coupons never expire. The date on that coupon was 12/20/20. I prefer BK but settled with the Golden Arches today, only because of the rudeness of your employee. thanks!

The Burger King in Bradley on Kennedy Drive, 60915 needs to close, it is a poor reflection of a restaurant, today was the 4th time this month I was told we are out of biscuits? I want to know why so Bradley can have an explanation, many of my friends and relatives have warned me not to go there because of the piss poor operation, but i am 3 blocks from my place of employment, I dont want to drive across town to eat at a Burger King, if your signature breakfast item cannot be sold it needs to close, point blank, I am going to social media to ask who else has had this experience, you cannot have these TV commercials for just certain stores if this is not going to run correctly close it.

On May 1st as I left Burger King in Pocahontas Ar , when I opened the door the upper door jam came off the door and hit me in the head. I pointed it out to a crew member sand he got the manager. My injury was a scratch on my head with a few drops of blood and a bump. When the manager came out he gave me an employ accident report sheet. I am not an employ. Later he brought me two other sheets to fill out. Never once did he ask me if I was ok or if I needed medical attention. Fortunately I had a witness at another table. When I took the papers back up to the counter a crew member took them and walked away with out saying a word. So I left with a bump and a bad headache. I am forwarding pictures of what hit me. I am just thankful I was not holding my grandson that day.

This afternoon my partner and I stopped to order a couple sandwhiches through the drive-thru at Burger King in Fairfield, Iowa. The new special chicken sandwiches looked good and were 2/$11 something and a medium sweet tea. Got our food in a very timelyanner abd hesded for home in Ottumwa, Iowa (21 miles). By the time I got the sandwiches out snd ready to est we were half way home. I was amazed at what a big piece of chicken was on each sandwich but noticed that it looked greasy and darker than other chicken sandwiches I have eaten at our hometown BK. Being hungry we dug in and right away we could taste the rancidness of old grease. As the old found a peanut song goes....we ate it anyways. By the time we reached home both of us felt sick to our stomachs.
Just thought you might want tp know this so someone else doesn't get an adverse reaction.
Judy Dalton.

i have so much to say I need a rep to contact me about ALL the burger kings in central california, My first job at 15 1/2 was burger king. I am amazed at the quality that is allowed to continue with this brand, Are you guys just waiting for the market to crash are r u going to save this brand. I have had rude service, i have had filthy facilities I have watched a cook drop a burger and pick it up and put it back on the bun put ketchup and pickles an glance at me staring at him THEN he threw it away, I have seen 4 employees standing while one ius busting their butt while 5 customers are waiting for their order, I have had a clerk tell me that burger king is not fast food bc they make it fresh although I saw her micro wave the burger and when I worked there we had to make a whopper in like 92 secs ( or close) and I did it I was waiting for my food for 14 mins, I have had the store drive up do one car at a time take the order then take the money then get their food and then the next R U SERIOUS... i have watched a clerk put fries in the bag and grab some and eat them, and the best is in fresno, when to the drive thru and got informed that the eggs were frozen so if i wanted them it would be a min, so I ordered a sausage egg and sorry we are out of sausage, then i ordered a cheese burger and was told THEY HAD NO BUNS. r u serious. I went to the one in Modesto and was told, they had no cheese or buns then run to the damn store or go to another burger king. someone please contact me, i want to hire on as a store spotter, I also havent been able to fill out my survey bc the machine at all of the stores are not printing the entire information, 209-253-9874 sharon i want a call back

Workers are rude. The store its self just stays nasty and unclean. The workers wear their hair down men and women explains the hair in the food. And very slow workers they dont get in a hurry for no one. It took over and hour to get my food and order was still wrong.

Worst experience ever.ordered at 9 :17 pm had to 35 minutes to get order while waiting. The workers cussing like crazy dropping dishes that hold hamburgers and fries .when finally got order left go home to find order is all wrong both in at all I order I called and never got an answer.very disappointed in the workers there tonight and I rate them a 0 star

Hey my name is Betty Green myself and my daughter stood in the inside of the Burger King on Gulf to Bay just across from the Clearwater High .As we stood in the line we were recognized by a taller black female when she asked in a very nice soft tone if there’s anything she could help us with upon taking our order. I heard her say to another young lady that was acting very irate that it was gonna be okay and not to get frustrated when this younger black female started to swear at her really loudly.The younger female begin to toss things from the back when the taller young lady meantioned to her you don’t have to do that the younger lady started to swear again from the back . I told the taller young lady she was doing a good job and that I would report this.The taller young lady didn’t deserve to be treated this way she meantioned to me she was new but wouldn’t give the other younger females name she stated she didn’t want her in trouble that it would be ok .This younger black female needs to be repimended her attitude was horrible

Drive thru waited 18 minutes for two Whoopers and two fries. Plus they didn’t take the cars in sequence and drivers were getting mad in the drive thru.

I have been trying to contact the owners of Burger King for over a year I worked there and when the pandemic started I did get my W2 they will not answer the phone at the store on Irving Boulevard in Irving Texas they don't answer I've been calling for months I reported this two weeks ago to headquarters no one call me back no one contacted me I want to file my taxes I need my W2 I need the employer number to the stupid franchise where I used to work

It should be a negative 5 and from what I can see from other online complaints you have a lot of work to do! Nobody seems to be paying attention though. I am so disappointed and upset by your lack of concern that your company has so many horrible reviews. My most recent visit to a Burger King was Saturday March 21st 2021 at around 2:30 pm Store #1421 in Concord NH on Loudon Road. I have kept my receipt for this purpose because I refuse to give up after basically throwing $20 in the garbage. My spicy crispy sandwich was a piece of shoe leather and my wife got a original chicken sandwich that she took one bite of and had to spit it out, smelled and tasted like FISH!!! the fries she got were burnt on the edges and limp and cold in the middle. the whole meal was a complete disaster! The girl at the drive thru was snappy and unfriendly and frankly rude. please do not ignore this message because I assure you I have no intention of letting this go you owe me an eatable meal or my money back.

3/10/21 - As far as a rating goes I would give it a zero out of five! Ordered from the Nashville, NC Burger King - only 1 order out of 4 was right. Took food back to be redone and same thing with second order - only 1 order right. Jalapeño poppers the cheese was dried, nasty and cold on the inside, the sourdough bread sandwich had no bacon and was not toasted either time; I also ordered a whopper Junior with cheese no cheese either time. Employee wanted to have a little bit of an attitude when we tried to have the order redone. Very unprofessional . We hardly ever visit Burger King and now I definitely will not be going back to the location in Nashville North Carolina. Had to get money back - guess that’s why the place never seems busy.

Burger KING Bossier La on Airline are not wearing mask. Have them on but not over mouth and nose. On 3/15 12 noon @ drivethru and manager wasn't cover either. Critical time to be negligent to customers

On 3/13/21 I placed an order. Upon arrival I discovered it to be less than satisfactory!.
Missing items:
Ketchup none
2. butter none
3. BBQ sauce none
4. Chicken & Bacon sandwich none
5. I ordered 2 containers of large fries, I received 3
I spent iover $33.00 for this very disappointing meal because it was too cold to venture out. Next time I will choose another alternative!.
The address of the deivery:
127 West 43rd Street Apt 402
New York, NY 10036
I didn't get close to the food or service I was overcharged for!!!

Burger King (Salmiya Co-op branch) in Kuwait added water and ice cubes to my order of vanilla milk shake (delivery). Whether it is because they ran out of shake material or lack of managerial oversight, please relay to BK Corporate.

The other day Me and my brother went to your Burger King in Troy Alabama. We placed our order and my brother gave the girl a $20 . And she gave him his change back but we stood there waiting for our order and we watch her slip the 20 he gave her into her pocket. And I went to the restroom and saw one of the girls talking on her cellphone. She walked out behind me and one of the employees made a remark. Brandi how many times are you going into the bathroom to use your phone girl you're going to get caught one day when you're suppose to be working but she wasn't the only one using the cell phone we noticed 2 more employees using their phones. What are your managers doing apparently not their jobs. We said we wasn't going back to that Burger King anymore. It looks like their concerned about what they want to do instead of your customers. I have never seen the beats of this place. It was totally ridiculous. Just wanted to give you a heads-up on how your store in Troy Alabama is running. We like Burger King but not that one. Might be something you want to check on.

2 - person preparing food very loudly exclaimed "We do sell more then just burritos, if i have to make another burrito i will quit, 7 in 10 minutes.
Ordered an egg-normous burrito. I shouldn't have to feel like im bothering someone who is getting paid to do their job. Last time I go to Burger King, always a problem, will be going to chic-filet, pay a little more, but staff is alway friendly and helpful. No I don't want any coupons, just letting you know how your employees treat customers. Burger King 1800 block of Lapalco Blvd. In Harvey, La. 70058

Today I stop at the Burger King in ozark al. This was about 12:15.The workers were out in the eating area,no ice in the drink machine.The drive through was all the way around the store.i order from the $10.00 menu and it took for ever to get the order.when I got it it was cold.we ate them any way.my wife wanted a refill on her tea,she was totally igorned.my point is your Burger King in ozark will close unless you get a good manager.i will never go back to this Burger King.

The Burger King at woodbine mall usually has such pleasant service until last night an older Indian woman that served me had made horrible comments that made me feel degraded. Maybe some extensive classes on how to behave appropriately is necessary. From now on, I will never buy another King Meal Deal due to the degradation that I felt. Please deal accordingly

Sincerely, ex Burger King customer

Called to complain about how long it took to get my order and the manager hung up on me . Worst service ever.

On July 20, store number 3781 I used the drive thru, after arriving home I was missing a sandwich that I had been charged for on the receipt. I called the store and was told that the only thing he could do was refund the money I had paid for the sandwich and give me another sandwich if I drove back to the store and got it. What a joke, as it took me 29 minutes to commute both directions and my family ate while I was gone, it was also a combo meal and all they did was give me another sandwich my fries were stone cold at home. This is not the first time I have experienced a missing item from my drive thru at your store, maybe its time to up your quality checks. He said the only reason he could not do more than that is he could not get ahold of his GM, really now, the joke is all on you there at Burger King.

I only gave it one star because I couldn't go any lower. My husband has been wanting to try your tacos so we went today and I would not feed these to my dog, they looked like they were shipped frozen then microwaved to heat them up, they were so hard my husband said he could break a tooth with these needless to say he wont be getting them anymore and neither will anyone else if they look like the ones we had, I will attach a picture of the tacos you advertise and the tacos we received. Hope to hear back from you.

Debbie Hall

I am in the business to provide quality service to our partners. When we were in the Seneca falls, NY burger king we ordered your new feature - tacos. First of all the pictures are deceiving, our tacos had very little filling in them. I understand just for a $1.00 but it should have had more filling in the taco. We ordered three, my husband ate one, I tried the second one and said to him - 'this is not good' he agreed. We went back to the counter and let the manager (at the time- after 5 pm) know they were unacceptable. She in response said we are not returning any money because you ate one. I ask you where is the customer service? I wasn't asking for any money and to be frank with you we were ordering other items, a dollar credit would have been ok but her attitude was unacceptable. It is not about the money, it has to do with customer service. If you look at the web-site for the Seneca Falls, NY burger king, I am sure you will see a lot of complaints. I do have the number for the manager - I did not call him. I think it would be best if I let you know. If the people that are working there are not happy, perhaps they need to find another place they would be happy to work and be civil to the people they come in contact with. Thank you for listening- it took me two days to write to you. We still will be using Burger King.

Poor customer service profanity language yelling change my on order she yell at me as to why

Sincerely, ex Burger King customer

As you know there is a trend of licking peoples food etc so I ordered 7 tacos and a cheeseburger and a small fry with a side of chicken nuggets I stood there the whole 15 min I ordered my food and then a worker from back came upfront to just chat so I chated with that person and then in the mean time my burgers were waiting and nothing was being done so a few min later the lady started boxing old frys that sat there for the past 15 min and a gentleman worker coughed she looked he shook his head no and the made it clear why so the lady then proceeded to make frys and I waited till frys were done then went home I live close so no big deal however I found hair and I mean a wad of it not a single hair but multiple hairs so I proceeded to cal my local bk and they didn't answer so I tried again immediately and no answer i called 4 different time that day to complain i was watching my kids so i couldn't come in to complain so the next day o go to my local store and asked for cory who was the manager at the time they said he isn't there and wont be all weekend so I asked for the manager who was there I get Danny lamonte who earlier in the year stolen a Lenovo tablet from me in the store I talked to his step dad but he did nothing and the case is still open so I proceeded cautiously and notice that one of the workers in the back kept trying to but in the conversation or hear it and so I asked the manager Danny to step to the side for it's a privet conversation and dany rolled his eyes and said na just say what u need to and then I noticed when I said let's go over hear the worker went to the other side and was pretty much in the front now and then I asked why anyone hasn't answered the phone and he proceeded to say he did and that hes been here all day noone called etc so then I asked for him to call cory to straighten it out he refused then proceeded after I started getting load from frustration because he still didn't ask what was the issue and procedded to call the cops instead of finding out what the issue was and to try and reconcile however I was treated with such disrespect and paid for food I never git to eat so I'm not happy for the simple fact he still to this day wich is two days later know what was wrong with my meal wich could bring repercussions such as an investigation of the cleanliness of the kitchen erc

The new Trinity/Mitchell Plaza Florida~ Burger King is the worst!

Consistently receive missing items. Extra salty fries!

The most recent time ordered a custom Grilled Chicken (Premium) with just lettuce. Received a sandwich with extra mayo top and bottom of the Bun. (See picture)

It was appear to that the store and staff do not care but worse are seeking to poss people off!

Don’t waist your time with store 27010!

My brother was on a bicycle this evening and went to a drive thru in Hyannis Ma on North Street, he was refused service! The restaurant was closed inside but not the drive-thru. We have lived here all our lives, I remember when the Wyman family had this Burger King, at that time from how I knew them no person would have been treated as badly as my brother was treated this evening! Unfortunately if he was a “foreigner” he wouldn’t have been refused. I work within the public eye and I will every chance I have let this be known.

Please I don't how you get away with the new tacos they are simply horrible . The photo is really a fake advertisement I can't believe you selling them like this you goner hurt your business .P.S. Food for thought. SincerelyYours, Michael J. Horn

Sincerely, ex Burger King customer

On vacation Myrtle Beach from Texas had lunch at franchise #1215 on S King Hwy this is the nastiest most filthy restaurant I have ever seen the so does were so dirty you could not see out of them! The floors and counter were covered with trash and EVERY table was. DIRTY. The self serve drink machine was out of order so I went to the counter and ask for a refill knowing another ma nine was available for drive thru. I was told to wait for the broken machine a guy finally came out to show another emp!over now to "reboot" the drink machine ....In the almost 30 minutes this all took, I shot video of the disgusting condition for your viewing should you want to see. My first thought after seeing the dirt buildup on the front of the counter next to the drink machine, the employees handling food with NO gloves and the 3 homeless people filling theoretically is from the kitchen machine, was to call the Health Department! Please check into this franchise I am sure this is not the type of representation you want or deserve. Thank you for your time. Rosemary Herrel 1218 Elder Carrollton, TX 972 395 3676 rosemaryherrel@yahoo.com

HI MY NAME IS AMANDA,
STORE#2947
MY NAME IS AMANDA AND MADE A PURCHASE ON THE KIOSK, WHICH RESULTED IN VERY UNSATISFACTORY BEHAVIOR OR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM STAFF MEMBERS. i DID ASK FOR A REFUND AND WAS INSTRUCTED TO CAL;L MY BANK, MY BANK SAID THEY GAVE ME FALSE INFORMATION AND TOLD ME TO GET BACK INTOUCH WHICH I DID. HOWEVER, THE YOUNG LADY WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE SAID THERE WAS NO MANAGE RON DUTY AND THE SUPERVISOR IS BUSY AND SHE CAN TAKE THE CALL, , UPON ASKING HER , HER NAME, SHE HANGED UP THE PHONE. I CALLED BACK AND ANOTHER LADY ANSWERED AND WHEN PROMTED FOR TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER SHE SAID I AM THE MANAGER. SHE TOO WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, WHAT'S THIS ABOUT , I TOLD HER MY NAME AND THEN ASKED HER HER NAME WHICH SHE SAID WAS SHAKIRA. SHE SAID TO ME I HAVE TO SPEAK TO TONI WHICH IS A MANAGER ABOVE HER, WHEN ASKED WHEN WILLL SHE BE AVAILABLE SHE SAID SHE DON'T KNOW.
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE ASSIST ME WITH MY REFUND AND GETTING THIS STORE UNDER CONTROL?
THANK YOU.2679718092

Employees eating while waiting on customer and another while she was gathering the fries and burgers. I asked the manager, do your employees not get a break, he was putting ice in the machine...I getting ready to go said the Manager. I was trying to talk to him in Confidential. He started smiling then proceed to get loud saying, where, where. I said to him what difference do it make. He had just warned the employees of what I was saying.
I don’t take this lightly when it comes to health because I’m at the point that I’m ready to contact the health department. Burger King do have cameras. These people was so relaxed with their chewing and eating if this is a normal thing for them.

I have been eating at your restaurants for 50 years. Went to BK on Barnes blvd in Rockledge/Cocoa to pick up lunch for my family and the family next door. I was the only car at the order window with cars further ahead of me. Finally a voice says be right with you. Waited 4.5 minutes and then i said is anyone there. A womans voice says be with you shortly. I then waited 3.5 more minutes and then I said are you there and the response was be with you shortly. I responded by saying I could go somewhere else to get lunch and the female manager told me good bye. I stayed there as i wanted my food. After placing my order which included 6 tacos I asked them for enough hot sauce for the tacos as we all like hot sauce and after another short wait received my order. I received 4 packs of hot sauce which would barely work for two tacos and I am sure the manager told them not to give me anymore than 4. Today is the last day I will ever eat at BK thanks to her. Regards, George Cron

have never

Store #13029
July 17 2019 8:11 am
Tried the app for the first time it dident work when I hit Iam here button told that to the speaker he dident seem to concerned after he said he had no order I said I would pull up to window got to window he still wasent much and there was only 1 car behind me when he got around to opening the window I had to ask him if he still had no info on order and in the same manner he always has at the window he said no that was it no what can we do what can we get you etc etc This guy SHOULD NOT BE IN PUBLIC SERVICE he is rude and uncaring when it comes to people as I said this is not the first time he has acted this way everytime he is at the window he is rude nothing at all like ALL the other people who work at this BK
Survey Code for this order was 82137-10120-17019-091935

Went to get a whoper combo salad was old or out dated tomatos where gross forgot the ketchup on my whoper it was gross fries where cold i have been a customer to burger king since im 16 years old and im 48 now and this eestaurant was the worse one i ever went my name is daniel cayer my cell is 5062527955 i hope you will have a talk with this restaurant

Your 99 cent tacos are the worst! Ordered 10 for the family, kids wouldn't eat them to spicy! Shells are to hard! No shredded cheese! They just slapped a piece of sliced cheese on them. I would like my money back please!

Stopped at southside Sheboygan Burger King for burgers at approx. 2:15 PM today. Three employees were taking a break in seating area and another was cleaning in the kitchen. I stood for a few minutes, looked at the group on break and the guy in the kitchen, but no one would even look my way. After a few more minutes, it was obvious nobody was disposed to wait on me. I walked out and on the way I said in a strong voice: "Thank you.…...for nothing." Nobody reacted at all !! My next stop was Culvers.

Dix McQuire Burger King Store: 05455. Drove through the drive thru. The person over the PA said the Drive Thru is closed please come inside. This is the 4th time this has happened in a week during lunch. Once inside I asked why blockers were not up at the Drive Thru service person said because people drive over them. Placed my order and was told the only drink they have is Dr Pepper. When I took a drink of the Dr Pepper is was nothing but awful soda water.

I ordered two whoopers for lunch, and when I got them home, they were a mess. The first one had a whopper jr. burger in the bun and and about half a head of lettuce. It tasted horrible. The second one was no better. At least number 2, didn't try and hide anything with a head of lettuce. I couldn't eat them.

I called the store manager, and I got half way through my complaint and he HUNG UP on me. This store is located in Seaford, DE, This is the last thing you need with a new McDonalds, Arby's,, and a couple other places. I will NEVER step foot in your stores again. That's it for me.

My husband and I went to burger king Friday July 12,2019, he wanted eat the tacos so badly before we went home from the doctors office,
To make my complaint brief once our order was done the tacos delivered to him as I went for water I turned around walk toward my husband he had a disappointed look on his face I asked him wants wrong he open up the taco showed me the taco had little meat a slice of broken up cheese on it , and they didn't have taco sauce in packets. The tacos advertised on commercial look nothing like the tacos my husband purchased. so he sent the tacos back and didn't. want them, so he asked for the value hamburgers.

These are the tacos I received from the Burger King in Hope Hull, Al. For some reason, I expected freshly made tacos. I could not eat these when I got back to the office. You all may as well take them off the menu.

After seeing your commercials about your new taco I decided to try them. The tacos that I saw in your commercials that drew me to your store showed a fair portion of GROUND BEEF taco meat with lettuce, tomato and cheese and it looked appealing. THE TACOS I GOT WERE NOT! There was a thin strip of some kind of a meat paste that looked like it came out of a tube, no visible cheese, no tomato and the rest of the taco shell was filled with 'rabbit food', aka lettuce. The taco shell was so greasy it almost slid out of my hand on the way to my mouth! I have to tell Burger King that you have failed miserably in this pathetically lame attempt at serving a taco that is wholesome and looks appetizing. What you show on TV is not what you are serving in your restaurants. Just once in my lifetime I would LOVE to get your food the way it appears on TV. Do you folks have any conscience at all about serving food that is so remarkably alien than what you show in your commercials? I normally prefer Burger King over other brands of fast food restaurants but lately I have found myself questioning this preference. I've watched your Whopper sandwiches go from a tasty burger patty of decent thickness to one that is pretty much see-through and wafer-thin, and which resembles more of a salad between two pieces of bun. You don't need two hands to handle a Whopper anymore, unless you count one hand holding the top bun while the other hand removes most of the filler crap BEFORE a person tries to eat your flattened pancake of a burger. It's time for the King to get with the program!!!

On 7/14 at 6:00pm I drove to Burger King on 183rd St. in Hazel Crest, Il. Drive up to drive up, ordered 4 tacos and was told their machine was not working and I would have to come in. The girl on speaker was very difficult to understand and she had to depart to me. So I parked my care in 90 degree heat and went in.. There were no adults behind counter, but 4 teens who were having a great time goofing around. Also the cash register inside was working, so they could have taken my order and had me just come in to pay/pickup....too lazy. This is not the first time I have had problems. The Icee machine is always "not working". When this establishment first opened last year service was pleasant an efficient, but it is so bad now. From now on I will go across the street to McD's. These kids should not be running your business..to them this is a funtime, not a job. As a teen i worked at a McD's so I know that this service is unacceotable. And I know I am not alone.

Just watched as 3 of your employees prepared my food without a single one of them wearing gloves on top of that they messed up my order 2 fold by forgetting a sandwhich and a toy for my sons kids meal...if this is not delt with in sanitary conditions at your location in manchester ia i will be reporting it to USDA or whoever i need to...and in my person for your terrible service by you i will no longer be a returning customer unless this is not corrected. john gager phone num 563-880-8124

I don't think the Burger King in Long Beach, MS even deserves one star. I got a Whopper and Chicken Sandwich along with a large order of fries.

The burgers were cold, but the chicken sandwich was so hard that I couldn't eat it. The fries were old and cold. This is ridiculous!

Your employee's that worked the drive-thru windows were not friendly, but I've been in the service industry and know sometimes you're going to have a bad day.

I don't know if I will be ever going back to this Burger King. I guess McDonalds or Sonic will get my business.

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved Burger King, but this just about broke me.

Christie Wise

we went to the burgur kings in Istanbul (Turkey) at the beginning of the street in Istiklal it was so dirty and poor service most staff they can't speak English
and they are so cheating on us and charge us too much, so one of the staff which is he is named(TARK} so was rude and he made us so angry. I recommend nobody go there.

Burger king Taunton ma horribly slow service. Breakfast in the morning hard biscuits and french toast. Lunch and dinner extremely slow. Long waits resulting in lukewarm food

My husband stopped in burger king on his way home today from a doctors appointment to get some of the great looking tacos that you are advertising. Well what you have done is tried to copy Jack in the Box tacos and failed badly. I had taken two bites of one and there were pieces of a tooth in it. I quit going to burger king years ago because of poor product and we will never go again. What kind of meat are you buyimg or did your employess lose parts of their tooth in our food?

the service was horrible the automative to place orders was broke the place was jam packed and full of smoke I stood there for almost 40 minutes and they still got my order wrong they were rude and unorganized, I will never go there again.

I really don't like to complain, by the look of things your company has more than they can handle so I will get right down to it.

I saw the add on TV your NEW TACO it looked really good full of meat and lot's of other goodies so we thought we would go get some and see what they were like . Well I have to tell they looked nothing like they did on TV I ordered 2 there was hardly any meat and what Was in the Taco was dry I don't think it was even meat . I was very disappointed it was not money well spent I'm sorry to say matter of fact we didn't even eat them they went in the trash, such a lot of grease on the shells. Only one more thing I have to say I know you can do better than this. So come on you guys fill those TACO'S up with some good stuff and get rid of the grease.

I wouldn't have given zero stars if I could have. Im not a hard person to please but the experience today 7/11/2019 was appalling. I took my two grandchildren to B.K at 11325 S,SAGINAW grand blanc mi 48439 for a late meal at 8:00 pm ,the place was dead yet it took 5 minutes to be waited on . and another 20 minutes before I asked for my money back and left. DURING the 25 minutes I was there the young cook in back continually was wiping his gloved hands on his pants after toughing food, the 1 customer in front of me complained about it and was aggravated she had been waiting so long too. the shift manager told the kid to change his gloves and as I watched he continually kept wiping his hands on his pants ,I should have took a picture of his pants (greasy and stains all over his pockets, a lady came in wanting her debit card back from the drive thru that the girl "accidently" hadn't returned after I asked for a refund the shift manager didn't apologize for the shoddy service,had nothing to say about the cooks hygiene and proceeded to short change me $6.00 which I promptly pointed out , he didn't apologize or even speak. I requested the store number and he couldn't provide it? I never got belligerent, I didn't get mad ,all I did was tell him the service was terrible and the cooks habits were unacceptable and I would be complaining to corporate as well as calling the health department tomorrow. AT no time did the shift manager acknowledge anything I was saying and offered no apology. my grandson really wanted bk so on the upside we went to the store on fenton rd flint and got excellent service and great food. I will never go to the grand blanc bk again and will make sure to tell everyone I know how bad there service and especially the hygiene is on the evening shift. . respectfully charles allen

The young girl (Madeline) that helped me with my order on Wed. July 10, 2019 @ 08:13PM, of 6 Taco's and a Large Fry and a Large Onion rings appeared great but the Taco's were not! I just watched the Burger King commercial on TV which shows a great Taco with visible Hamburger meat and packed with Lettuce and Tomato and topped with Yellow Cheese in a fried shell. My Six (6) Tacos only had a thin meat paste and no Lettuce and Tomato and no Yellow Cheese but did have the fried shell! The Fries and Rings were OK but not what I have experienced at many other BK's. The Store number is 5230 and my Order number had a survey code of: 03757-31022-10210-091000 with a merchant Id. 456204594992.
I make a trip to Palm Springs Twice a week from my home in Quartzsite, Az. 85346 Box 1888 G1 about 25 miles from this store and when I return home I always stop and pick up dinner at some of the Fast Food Stores that abound on S. Lovekin Blvd. in Blythe, Ca. 92225.
I just thought you should be told about this experience and of my displeasure with your Taco's! Richard (RC) Vickerman

Waited 25 minutes in drive thru..only had two people working the whole restaurant they said..it was at 545 pm..then the card machine didnt work asked if I had cash..what if I didnt after sitting so long...French fries and onion rings were hard an cold...something really has to change at this Burger King nothing ever seems to work when we go...North main st jax fl 32218 as I'm sure nothing will be done..thanks anyways

July 6 I visited the Burger king in Litchfield,ILL. The young lady who served me was extremely nice, her name was Kylie. She put my order in for a whopper with nothing but onion and mustard. When the order came it was loa Ided with everything. I asked the young lady to return it and get my order as I wished, when she returned she was crying because she got yelled at and my order was still loaded the second time. I wanted to see the mgr. but was asked to please not do it. Your mgr. was helping make the order and I looked at the order slip and it says exactly how I wanted my order. Obviously you mgr. on duty does not know how to read an order, and she certainly doesn't know how to speak to her employees! My meal was a disaster and I don't plan on going back! The young lady that helped take my order did nothing wrong and everything right as far as I can see. I would highly recommend that young lady! John Davis

Today at 12:47 p.m. my husband stopped in at the Radcliff store at 225 S. Dixie Hwy to purchase lunch for us on his way home from running errands. He went through the drive thru to place the order. When the order FINALLY arrived, he was on his way home. Well, He alway's eats his fries on his drive home and he said they were barely even warm. mine were downright COLD by the time he made it home and it's only a 10 minute drive. MY sandwich was supposed to be a Spicy Chicken and his was Crispy Chicken. My Sandwich was absolutely HORRIBLE. It was BURNED Charcoal Black on one side. Upon trying to call the store right away I couldn't get through. Either the line was busy or when I could get someone to answer, they would just pick up the phone but never speak and then hang up . This went on for over 45 minutes of trying to get someone to talk to me. The sandwiches were marked WRONG as it were. This was just a VERY BAD Experience and I feel that nobody in this store is even checking the Quality of the food being sold. Nor is there a proper Manager doing his/her job properly. Shame on BK for Not making sure that their Standards in Every Store are up to Par.

I don't know if cooperate takes complaints seriously because the money still flows through their pockets, But BK has nasty service, nasty attitudes, nasty unfresh foods, and some racial behaviors, On 7 10 19 I went to grab breakfast sandwiches before a cooperate meeting as standing in line the cashier took two orders, before me was a young African American guy walked up to place order and the cashier said nothing and walked away into the lobby and began to sweep, another gentleman was there but was holding his phone as we waited a couple of minutes to be helped a cashier came from the back African American to wait for the line, as she began the first cashier return and walked over to the guy and he said he was trying to place an order online shopping but it won't let me ask her for help she as well had pulled phone scrolling as food was prepared they both remained standing on phones and slowly proceeded to bag food the lady didn't wash hands a hash brown fell to the floor and she picked it up and sat it on the counter area, continued to bag, the guy yes washed before handled any foods, I asked her why didn't she wash as she called my number realized it was my food I asked for money back poor service and poor food handling. Today my co-worker had the same experience walked away refused to serve African American's sadly this has become the norm in fast foods hispanic's attitudes towards the blacks in the communities

I was happy to see burger king would be selling tacos and couldn't wait to try it. When I finally brought one and took it out of the bag at home , I was very disappointed, the shell was stale, the filling soaked through the bottom of the shell and was soggy, and if there was a total teaspoon of filling that was alot. I Will never buy another one and will advise others do the same.

Food was cold buns stale and nasty mangers very rude would not fix order

I would do this on burger king experience, but I can't read the code on my receipt. I was as Burger King 10764 in Bayou Vista. Louisiana at 11:31 today. My 8 year old and 9 year old grandson were with me in the lobby waiting for my takeout order. The employees making the order began to all begin arguing among themselves in a very loud manner. After waiting patiently for my order, one of the workers said the f-word, At this time I felt like I had to say something, I said, excuse me but I have children with me, the worker did apologize and begin to make my order, my youngest grandson stated just make our food. By this time they didn't even know what I had ordered and I had to repeat everything. I will say the only name I got was the young lady DaJuan that took my order and she was very nice and stayed out of all the bickering and was very apologetic. I was uncertain who the manager was, but I did see a young man who I thought could be the manager, I wondered why he didn't step in, but then I felt he did the right thing by controlling his temper and was trying to not make it worse, I really thought they would fight. When I was driving away I did see the man in the parking lot and I asked him if he was the manager, he stated he was, I said what I just witnessed was appalling, he agreed and stated he was calling his boss and apologized. I had to apologize to my grandsons, because they wanted McDonald's and I talked them into Burger King. Not next time.

WENT TO BURGER KING IN SPRING HILL FLORIDA LAST WEEK FOR 2 MILKSHAKES--OUR BILL WAS $12.00 +--FOR JUST 2---NEVER AGAIN.

Restraunt was extremely hot, no air conditioning, tables were all filthy, it was not busy. We were the only customers inside. There was no ice, so I asked if they had any ice in drive thru I could get, response was no! Soda was hot, should have been informed prior to ordering, was not able to drink soda, was not refunded
As we were preparing to leave a young kid went in, he was offered and given ice from the back! Manager on duty was up front talking crap about corporation and signage, hiring advertisements. Etc.
Was very dissatisfied with cleanliness as well as customer service!!! Quality of product recieving hot soda and being told there was no ice in the building, then watching them give another customer ice from the drive thru!!!

I returned a cold fish sandwich at Honolulu airport. The Manager tossed out the fish, the bag and the receipt and gave me another sandwich that was equally bad. I did not have time to return the second fish and could not eat it. I would like my money back $7.94.
Thanks.

I Waited around 35 minutes in drive-thru. They ran out of sauce for the triple quad, didn't have coffee made. The brainless people had 35 minutes to make coffee, yet they didn't start making it until I got to the window, so I had to wait even longer. They had bad attitudes and when I told them I was contacting corporate, they just smirked and said "go ahead". They have rude, idiots working there.
This is the:
(Burger King 555 West Olive Ave). Merced,CA

Fries were cold, ketchup dispenser was empty - let a team member know, but it was not refilled. Ordered sandwich without tomato, my sandwich had tomato. I am glad I am not allergic. Female member of team messed with her hair and then touched food without replacing gloves. It seemed as though known of the employees cared. The store location is 3650 S Keystone, Indianapolis, Indiana. We were at the location June 27 at approximately 6 pm.

On 6/26/2019 at 3:26 pm ordered thru the drive up...coupon for 4.99 includes 2 chicken sandwiches and two fries also one whopper jr and one small ice coffe...well to my surprise it totaled 10.18...well the ice coffee advertise for 1.00 was 1.79...when i asked the cashier he said they had no small size...he neglected to tell me that when ordering...also i wanted an order of cheese sticks he said they didnt have them...also advertised on your menu..on my whopper jr...mayo was addded when i asked for no mayo and the both order of the fries were so stailed i had to throw them out...i dont eat very often at burger king..and i see why now...your poor quality of food and poor customer service confirms my decision...please look into this matter for me...restaurant address. # 4676 4025 e bell rd Phoenix Az 85032 order # was (41) my # 602 733 3224 ...thank you for your time

I placed a order online for the store on Maple Avenue in Zanesville Ohio and I got to the store and pushed here and it took the money off my card but they were closed so I had to find another Burger King store to go to in order to get my food in my ride was not very happy with me and then when I told them what I ordered they didn't have all of the food I had to get french fries instead of the onion rings I couldn't get the sandwich. I wanted because they didn't have the onion rings to put on the sandwich

Ask for bacon double cheesburger ketcup only and meat and cheese its on the receipt theres mustard allover it my kid cant eat and now i dont have enough gas and one chicken fries missing and no one will answer both burger king phones so what now im suppose just suck it up and be oh well ????

WENT TO STORE BY I 95 RALEIGH RD WILSON #13014 REC C0DE # BK 76815 WAS GOING FOR MY FREE WHOPPER. THERE HRS ( 10:30 AM TO 12:00 AM.) MIDKNIGHT ! ( THEY WERE CLOSED 10:30 PM ) !!!!!! AT LEAST THATS WHAT YOUR SHOWING AT SITE. ? WHATS THE DEAL ?????

I just left BK store Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL.

1) 20 minute wait drive through in short line - Ordered Chicken Garden Salad
2) Chicken was cold and not fully cooked
3) Lettuce filled half way in bowl
4) Tomatoes old/shriveled
5) No croutons
6) The staff could not care less about the wait or anything else

I should have read the thousands of complaints posted before I went to Burger King. I have watched BK go downhill in the past 5 years. I will not eat there again and will pass this bad experience along to my many friends.

Stopped to eat lunch on Friday, June 7, at the Burger King, 2216 Bush River Rd in Columbia, SC. while we were traveling to NC. This restaurant was the worst BK I have ever been in. The floor was slimy, the tables not wiped clean, there was food all over the floor behind the counter, the staff’s clothing, which was black, was soiled to the point of being repulsive and the restroom was even worse. Should have called the health department! This one should be shut down! Won’t be eating at a BK anytime soon, which I usually like.

always out of something today no ketchup and napkins in drive thur last week chicken fries. i can get a pizza made faster than a whopper i eat at mcdonalds most of the time not because of the food but because of the service.if your service was as good you would do a lot more business.i eat at other burger kings and get good service this is the worst one i have ever been in, the reason i go here is i do not want to drive 10 miles to another store. but it may be faster.

I have file complaints against a company that said that they have written permission to removed any vehicle park on public on store grounds for any amount of time. The store have a camera that can see that I went into the store to buy something and being that the store is full with other customers I went to the store across the street to make a purchase and in five minutes or less my company van was being towed from Burger King lot. The New York Law say that " a vehicle must have been on private property for at least one hour before any towing can be preform." My van being remove was illegal and any manager who signs a contract on property that they do not owned should be look into. Me being a good customer at your stores is bad business on your behalf. Stealing money and allowing your store to operated like that is not in good faith. It cost me $136.00 plus an extra 15 dollars to retrieve the company vehicle for a quick lunch break. Please investigate this store behaviour. See if towing was legit under the 2006 law, section 19-169 " The removal of Vehicles improperly park on private property". The store location is 149 and Brook avenue, Bronx NY. Please be advise the any public place active with parking lots must give a least one hour notice before towing can commence

Regarding store #2298, Red Bluff, Ca. At 3:22 pm, my daughter, her friend & I went to the drive-thru. My daughter told the employee that she wanted two orders of the 2 for $5.00 sandwiches. Employee stated that "you can place your order in a minute". The manager, Kagen stepped in & took our order. The employee, Natasha then grabbed my debit card, which made my daughter & I very angry. When our order was bagged, Natasha threw the bag at my daughter & ran to the other side of the store by the registers, laughing. My daughter was furious. We left the drive-thru & came back less than 10 minutes later. I had ordered cheese on my sandwich & there was no cheese on my sandwich. I saw Natasha out of the corner of my eye as I set my bag on the counter & was talking to the employee. Natasha, still on her cell phone, told the employee that she would take care of my order. I told her I had paid for cheese on my sandwich. I asked her if she was going to work with me while she was on her cell phone. She laughingly told me that she was off of work. I then asked then why is she waiting on me. She left the store while I got my sandwich. I talked to the evening manager, Gabriel & complained about her behavior. I will not go to this Burger King until she is removed. I rate my experience with a zero.

First my soda was watered down, and the kid made little effort to fix and said both machines were like that. Then we get our bag of food, everything was crammed into 1 bag with the sandwiches on the bottom flat as pancakes. We ordered 2 chicken parm, which were in 2 diff wrappers and one was bigger then the other... and yes squished. Usually this place has wonderful food, today this was horrible. Worst ever in the 3 yrs of going . Burger King
locations.bk.com
6158 E State Highway 58, Boron, CA 93516 · ~9.4 mi
(760) 762-6187

I and my husband went to burger king 8733 Hwy51n in Minocqua two weeks ago to get the spicy chicken sandwiches the 2 for 6 ordered them and I always ask for the same thing a side of pickles they always give them to me. The place was not packed at all and the older lady she is short and very skinny she told me well I don't know if I have time for that right now but she did it we got our food and sat down I had to wipe the table off it was very dirty so we let that go I opened up the sandwich and the chicken was small like it was from the dollar menu I took it back up because I thought they made a mistake and the same lady came over to me and said that is how big they are it is a hit or miss on the size so I said ok I think she said we will make you another one I'm not sure but anyway's like I said I picked the sandwich up and went back to the table upened it up and said I don't want to deal with this I will just eat it so I put the pickles on it that I had a hard time getting from her took the first bite and all of a sudden this kid comes behind me and puts the new chicken on the table and just as I put the other one down didn't even get my hand off of it and he grabed it out of my hand whats up with that? I'm surprised he didn't grab it out of my mouth he told me they had to take it back no problem with that but come on now can I put it down first. That will be the last time we go to that one unless the supervisor is there she is a very very nice lady

I was at BK 3441 Main St Kansas City MO on Sunday June 9th. I ordered the 2 for $4 breakfast sandwich of sausage egg and cheese biscuit, hashbrowns, and medium diet coke. I received my order in a to go sack which he didn't ask if it was for here or to go. I sat down on the dining area close to the counter and open up my sandwich and it's on a croissant not on a biscuit I ask for which I said out loud I said biscuits not croissant, the male employee that took my order told me I said croissant which I told him I didn't he kept arguing with me I got bad I just threw away all that I order including receipt and said few choice words as I went out the door. I spent $8.49 (I used my debt card) and I felt like the employee made no attempt to correct or refund my money, he just wanted to argue, I didn't even see any other employees. I WANT A REFUND. I'll be thinking twice about ever going to any Burger King again.

Starting @ 5:05 PM I tried calling the BK @ 2350 W Atlantic Blvd. I called a total of 28 times. On the 3rd call a young boy answered & I asked for mgr. He said is it bad, I said it was important, well she's in the bathroom & hung up. I called back 10 min later & got no answer. Called several more times & no answer. Then someone picked up phone but didn't say anything, I kept line open for couple min all the time saying hello, hello. No response, So I hung up & called back. Then three times they picked up phone & dialed #'s in my ear, never said a word. Where was the manager? I'm really upset. The call was RE: A missing person that I believe the mgr could have helped with some information. So thanks to those immature idiots nothing was accomplished. So I sit here & cry.

TV ad claims 3 types of meals with drink, fries and three types of burgers: 1) Junior Wopper for $4; 2) Wopper for $5; and 3) Double Wopper for $6.

I purchased No.2 for $5, and got a Junior Wopper vs a Wopper! They did not happen honor your ad!

I went to the BK located at 7371 Seminole Blvd,. Seminole FL. I have been going to this location for years. Today, I used the drive through and ordered two double cheese burgers and a small fry. I waited at the drive through for some time, at the window I had a few minutes wait time again. There was only one car ahead of me and the parking lot only had a few cars in it. I received my order, the beef on the burgers were BURNT! I mean black burnt, the fries were cold! No napkins in the bag, never asked if I needed condiments. The employee never said a word about thank for the wait, be right with you, not a word. This is the second visit with poor service and food. What's happening at this location? I chose to write to corporate because there are several poor reviews on this location on YELP. No sure if YELP is reviewed by corporate. Thank you in advance for reading my concerns.

we pay police officers to manage the law in our state, we do not need your rude night personal at bk to tell customers we cannot smoke in our own cars! I caught one of your employees texting , they were in uniform behind the counter, when I mentioned he was texting, the night manager jumped in my face at the drive up window yelling he is on his break, but he was still on the floor and in uniform.If. I am A diabled Veteram and if the night manager is not discharged. I will pursue this matter on the local internet costing you. I have never been treated this was, being persecuted as a vet is always a factor with younger people. sorry I have to bring this up

Asked me to leave, so that paying customers could have my table. I was still enjoying my soda and was about to get a refill. After being asked to leave, I was very upset and disappointed ☹️. My wife Kelly Keith called corporate and complained, but it seemed to me they only wanted to hear about the problem not do anything to compensate me for the inconvenience.

June 3 Burger King corner of Skyway and Norte Dame Blvd. Chico Ca, approx 12:48 in the afternoon, drive up window; I ordered a Whopper meal, got slightly warm fries, stale hamburger bun with no meat, no dressing of any kind, just lettuce and two skinny tomatoes. I expect to be reimbursed for my purchase.

Cashier named Tyrone was just plain incompetent and you cant really just blame him especially when the manager stood at her office door saw there was 8 people waiting in line with only one register and the manager did nothing. But thank.god for Kay, let me tell you this girl was on point handling the drive thru KITCHEN and the front register

I went to Burger King on East Central Ave in Miamisburg, OH on 6/6/2019 and I Ordered 2 kids meals 1- 4pc chicken nugget & 1- 6 pc chicken nugget meal and a grilled chicken parmesan combo meal. The 2 kids meals were correct but what I got was not what I ordered. I received a regular crispy chicken sandwich with nothing but 1 tomato slice and 1 piece of lettuce and barely any mayo, and the chicken was so overcooked and greasy it was dark brown. I didn't go back to complain because I was already home when I realized it and I was really aggravated that they couldn't even get the sandwich correct, and to top it off the sandwich I did receive was so gross I took 2 bites and threw it away. We also came to this exact location 2 weeks prior and they forgot both mine and my husbands sandwiches and we had to turn around and go get our sandwiches. I would either like my money back for my meal or I would like replacement meals because it was a disappointment and disgusting. My order number from 6/6/19 is #43

Have feedback for Burger King?