Taco Bell Customer Service

Contact Taco Bell Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-TACO BELL

Taco Bell is an American fast food chain specializing in Mexican food and is a subsidiary of Yum! Restaurants International. Serving over 2 billion customers each day including worldwide franchises, Taco Bell is based in Irvine, CA. With revenues reported at US 1.9 billion in 2009, employees number over 175,000.

If you have a problem with product or service you may call 1-800-822-6235. You may fill out contact us form here. If you would like to send communication to the CEO, Brian Niccol, you may address your correspondence to One Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. The Irvine corporate office phone number is 949-863-4500. You may want to consider the Yum! corporate offices at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Tx 75024 with corporate phone number 972-338-8100.

Taco Bell began as a hot dog stand in Downey, CA in the 50’s and in 1962 opened the first taco stand called Taco Tia after noticing long lines outside a Mexican food restaurant and gaining trust to watch their food assembly. Because of the size of the company, many Taco Bell complaints relate to the poor quality of the food used in processing.

There have many noteworthy promotions and the current slogan is: Live Mas! On the night of November 19, 2015 the first Taco Bell building was moved to the Irvine Corporate Headquarters.  Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Taco Bell Contact Information

1-800-TACO BELL

B+

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Taco Bell Complaints

Went to Taco Bell this morning. I got no service in the drive thru. Pulled to the window and was told they can’t serve anyone because he was the only person that showed up to work. There was NO manager in the store.

I hate complaining but I have reached my limit with the taco bell on normandy Blvd jacksonville fl. The last 4 or 5 times we've gone our order has been wrong in some way and last night we had to wait 45 mins in line to only have 3 cars move. The drive thru has no excape so we had to have multiple people back up so we could leave. The line is long every night not because people keep showing up it's because they take so long that their drove thur time has to be at least 20 mins a car. I used to work at Burger King and if my drive thru time wasn't under 3 min I was in a shit ton of trouble. This is rediculous and unacceptable. Hire people who are willing to WORK, with a good attitude, and I'll be happy.

went to your rome new York location made a 31dollar order and everything was fine until we made it home and as we started to take the order out of the bag the store made one bad mistake they put the small bag full of half of the order was heavy and sat on top of the taco salad yes now it is a pancake salad I tried to call store to let them know how and how not to pack a order but no pick up of phone so I hope this will get to mgmt.

My complaint is about the poor quality of the wrapping paper that you use to wrap the tacos. The paper is so flimsy that the juices from the taco immediately soak the paper and they drip out all over the place. I use a few choice cuss words every time I try to eat my tacos since my clothes usually get soiled. I have had this on my mind for a long time now and I would hope you could correct this problem as I'm sure that I can't be the only customer with this complaint.

For starters, you lost the best employees when you lost Julie H and Tiffany C. They were the ones that brought me back, and quite a few of my friends. They were very friendly and extremely hard workers. Before they got there I vowed to never go back. It was disgusting, and the food was horrible. Not to mention how rude the entire staff was. You were never open on time, and the list goes on. I went on vacation and was so upset when I returned to find them both gone. My friends and I will never return. I always told them if they were gone I would never be back. You will see this happen with alot of customers. They were cherished employees because of their work ethic and their personalities. Maybe you should have treated them better and they would have stayed. It is obvious you do not care about your employees or your customers.

The Taco Bell in Willows ca is so slow it takes 25 to 30 minutes to get thru drive thru!!! RIDICULOUS

My family and I came to the Taco Bell on John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg Va went through drive thru was told Apple Pay was only used inside ok No problem Daughters went in to order food for 8 of us$$$$ was told by cashier he didnt knw what Apple Pay was so i went in asked Mngr she was rude first pointing Finger at me telling me to be patient and get in line, then told me the cashier didnt knw how to do Applepay..ok so where is the training .I DO NoT APPRECIATE OR TOLERATE anyone EVER pointing fingers in my face or calling me out telling me what I NEED TO Do.Meanwhile after 8 mile ride 10 min drive thru and Experience inside ,upset kids I feel I should be compensated..Im playing with idea on commenting on Travel sites (Expedia) recommending not to use this Taco Bell..in which wouldnt look Good in a TOURIST town

The aurora location had an employee was at the aurora location and refused to serve me because she said her other workers hadn’t showed up. She didn’t answer the drive they to tell us while the location was still supposed to be open.

the lady at the drive in window was awesome. She was very polite. I was impressed. As I always do, I ordered a supreme taco with extra meat, extra cheese, extra sour cream. Always done right until tonite. I paid 3.84 for a taco shell filled with sour cream, a touch of lettuce and I could count four tomatoes squares. No cheese and no beef, It split apart in my car as I bit into it and spilled all over my clothes and car seat. Terrible.
It was so lite, something was wrong. I always order it this way and it is usually so heavy I can't even eat it, but what I can eat is so good. I want my money back or something in common. As your customers say and I am no different, we love Taco Bell but tonite I wish I had went to Burger King next door because I was really hungry tonite. It was not just a joy ride. Please fix this for me. This was taco bell on range ave, Denham springs, Louisiana, around 11-11:30 p.m. Sincerely, disabled widow Kim Wiliamson

The manager name is Tamara and the young girl she pushed name is Tonya She goes around bullying employees in front of customers. She is displaying poor management.The young girl was crying when the manager pushed her.You guys need to pull the tapes and cameras from last night. I will never visit your Taco Bell ever again. I have worked in fast food establishments and was disgusted on what I saw.The Taco Bell in Prattville, AL

Pulled into the Taco Bell, 1131 W Government Street, Brandon, MS, at 10:28 p.m. The voice came over the order speaker saying, "It's time for our change of shift and we won't be taking orders for thirty minutes."

I pulled out as requested and asked if I could come inside? They said, "No, our dining room is closed." And she said I could come back in 30 minutes or wait, but pull out of the line in case others drove-through; park in the parking area.

Hey, that's fine with me. But really? Cars were steadily pulling through and pulling out. Brandon is a small town and Taco Bell is missing a grand opportunity to feed the drivers-through when very little is open.

Not complaining. Just letting you know in case you don't know that they close at 10:00p.m.-something for 30 minutes while they "change shifts".

Went into the Taco Bell on 11707 Middlebelt road and the staff was fussing and arguing about a order they so unprofessional and didn’t seem to care that it was customers if I hadn’t paid for my food I would have left they were so unprofessional it was sad I was embarrassed for them and when the manager finally came out because she said she heard them in the office but she didn’t even say much because the young girl told her they were just talking loud that’s all really I won’t be going back to Taco Bell no time soon bad business

Messy put together food, couldn’t even pull it out a taco without getting hands covered in food. The wait for awful and no one was there shouldn’t have taken 20 minutes, especially how bad the food was put together. Needs to be something done, we won’t be back to another Taco Bell.

I wush I could give it 0 stars. Taco Bell Hey 49 Gulfport miss. The floor was greasy I almist fell down, the bathroom smelled horrible. I informed the manager and she started laughing along with the male and female employees. I went somewhere else. I was visiting from out of town. I used to work for Taco Bell I have never seen such gross neglect from management and team. They should be Fired or the store closed down because they obviously don't care...They are just there for the check.

I have made visits to 2300 Barret Ave Richmond Ca location on several occasions if I do get food it's of poor quality cold, shells/ chips or unfresh stale, soda's or flat most of all the staff rude seems as if they hire by the day to staff the restaurant, it's unkempt inside/out no one cleans the work area I worked at Taco Bell and know the importance of cleaning, druggies inside coughing nodding from drug use belongings scattered about, so many times I walk out as this Sunday because of dirty workspace counters, floors, and dining area. IF IT WAS POSSIBLE I WOULD GIVE NO STAR FEEDUP

We bought taco bell for dinner tonight. I got the chalupa cravings box, the kids wanted tacos and cheese roll ups, and my husband got the grande nachos box.
First my box didnt even come out we had to go back in to get it. Then we got home and my husbands nacho box was fine except all the nachos were so stale they were chewy and gross. My sons cheese roll ups had almost no cheese at all on them. All of them barely had anything on them. Ill be attaching a photo of one of them. My "hard" taco was so soggy it fell apart when i unwraped it. And my cinnamon twists didn't have any cinnamon on them. This trip was a massive waste of our money. To give them 1 star after the rude service on top of all the issues with our food is generous. Unless they fix the columbia Ms location we will not be back.

Location 348 exchange blvd. Bethlehem, GA.
very poor service, gave me the wrong order,
just no insentive to please customers

Store # 032483 384 exchange Blvd Bethlehem, GA.
date 06/09/2019
order was for 2 nacho supremes
2 beef tacos.to go.
when I got home no beef tacos instead gave me 2 beef
surpreme burrotos. not a good place to visit
unfeiendly staff . order was throwen together, very
dissapointed

After sitting at the drive thru for 10 minutes no one answered me on the speaker, I ordered on the app. I drove up to the window and sat for a while trying to get my food. The young man at the register helping dine in guests looked at me a few times. No one has helped me. Now he’s filling up cups. The line of cars behind me are trying to order with no luck. At least 5 have driven off tired of waiting. Finally the gentleman came over and asked what o wanted to order. I’ve been here for almost 20 minutes. Still no food. I ordered a bean burrito and 2 soft tacos. I paid on the app. I won’t be back to this location. 2 weeks ago something similar happened.

Taco Bell is misleading their customers they said all last night that if the road team won in basketball everyone would get a free taco. Bullshit!!! I call and now I am told that it will be on June 18 from 2-6P.M. nothing was said in the advertisement all last night that it would be on the 18th. The game was played on 6/2/19 why should your customers wait over 2 weeks for what you promised? I will tell you why because you hope people will forget and not go to get their promised taco. FALSE ADVERTISING!!! I will never go to Taco Bell again. If a store uses your name they should be forced to honor your sale. I went to a Taco Bell when you were advertising the $1.00 taco they said this is a franchise store and we don't honor the sale. That should not be allowed. When I call to ask if you would give coupons for the inconvenience of course I got more lies. The only way to stop this is to boycott Taco Bell maybe then they will honor their word but I doubt it. Lets see if they prove me wrong.

There was an advertisement on tv saying taco bell has a grande nacho box for $5. We went to the taco bell on se 50th and SE Powell in Portland Oregon to get one. When we ordered it they said it had been discontinued although it was still on the menu. a couple of hours later while watching tv we saw the ad for it again. Is taco bell advertising something they will not give the customer. We walked out of taco bell and may go elsewhere from now on.

Visited your store twice for the new Nacho Box and they never had the item. With it on TV for several weeks and every time I visit that location it was never available. So I stopped again on Friday 05/31/2019 and I was told they didn’t have that item. So if it’s advertised and you don’t have it I have a problem with you misleading the customer. As the corporate office I feel you should not advertise items if you don’t have the items. The location address is 7964 Winchester Road, Memphis,Tennessee 38125.

my husband picked up an order and he asked the girl at the window if it was nacho grande because it came with a soda. she wasn't giving him a soda with it so he ask if it was the nacho grande and she said yes. well it wasn't and when I called there the person that answered the follow should not answer your phones because she is very rude I will not return to that location again and will let everybody know what happened to me and tell them to go next store to mcdonalds instead. I can see you wont keep tp many customers at that location as long as she is there.. Kathy very unhappy

Taco Bell in Grandview MO has the nastiest workers I’ve ever dealt with they are rude and act like it’s the customers fault they’re at work they NEVER have two things that match!! They have chips but no meat or meat but only enough meat for 3 tacos I’m not sure how they’re still in business!!! It’s a horrible mess!!!

I saw your ad on Tv for the $5.00 nacho box and was very excited. I buy alot of the $5 boxes ... they are usually very good. So I go over to Taco Bell to get one only they told me they are not selling any more because they were using too many chips????? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??? I had my mouth all set for the chicken nacho box only to be told they were not selling them any more. Was that just a come on to get people to come in and then have to choose something else. Well I wont be back if they cant honor their special especially since its on TV EVERY DAY!!! Lost me as a customer.

Closed dine in room earlier (9pm) than operation hours (10pm) not following company policy by letting people (NOT CUSTOMER) inside while supposed closed. Manager in charge Chris treated me to meet him outside after his shift

My husband and I are visiting the
Deerfoot location and it was the worst visit! Apparently one of the employees has two male friends and they were yelling, using vulgar language, speaking out of the way to customers! It’s terrible.

My wife and I went to the Michigan City Taco Bell. We placed our order and paid the $10.25 for the meal. While waiting on the very slow service we noticed how filthy the restaurant was, both the kitchen and dining area. We lost our appetite and told the manager the restaurant was filthy and we were leaving. We were there on 5/26/19 about 7pm.

I ordered 5 tostadas 3 Cinnabon (12) pack two cheese quesadillas 5 tacos supreme and 2 burrito supremes and and orange cream freeze and half of my order was filled and I was told by the employee they couldn’t fulfill my orders became there was a line! This is unacceptable ! I want a full refund for the total amount or my full order completely filled. I will go online and fuel a google and yelp co
Lamont of not contact by your establishment by tomorrow

1818 E. Speedway BLVD. Terrible service. I ordered a chulupa box, paid extra for nachos. Didnt get the nachos in the drive through. GAVE MY BOX BACK and ask for it to be fixed... THEY GAVE IT BACK STILL WITHOUT NACHOS. Cashier was Zachary Z. I honestly dont know how you can make the same mistake TWICE in 25 seconds... I GAVE THE BOX BACK AND THEY STILL DIDNT PUT THE NACHOS IN. Its one thing if i drive off and dont check... but when you are told your mistake and still dont correct it?? TERRIBLE will NEVER BE GOING BACK.

We went inside and chose what we wanted from the menu. We paid for our food,$10.25 and while we were waiting for very slow service we looked around at the whole restaurant , the back kitchen and the whole dining room was filthy! We told the manager we couldn’t eat there the place was filthy and left. It was the Taco Bell in Michigan City.

On top of waiting in the drive-thru for 15 minutes---i get home to eat my lunch...and the order is wrong...could not eat any of it...i ordered number 6 chk sup --no lettuce on anything--and what does my order have lettuce on all!!!!
If matters my order number was 360275 Taco Bell 004947..
Just do your job read the order--just amazing

very disappointed yet again by TB...

Lisa Berry

U advertise nachos for 5.00+soda but it’s only for non-franchises stores and their are only 5% of non franchised stores and 95% are franchises so the sale is for the 5% only,a very small amount they are trying to get you in the store then add money on to your order saying they are not franchised,FALSE ADVERTISEMENT and MISLEADING stop with this mess unnecessarily reeling people in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to one of your stores today if reading receipt right 027800 Katy 25109 Market Place Katy TX 77494. I went in ordered the party pack of 12 crunchy tacos. It's part my fault I should have checked the order but figured how hard is it to make 12 crunchy tacos. Well when I got home there were only 9 tacos NOT 12 and 3 of those were not whole tacos the shells were all broken more like a taco salad. I did not go back to the store cause --it was now rush hour and traffic would have made the trip twice as long. But did try to call the number on the receipt 281-644-2599 but the phone just rang and rang no one picked it up nor was there any type of answer or recording device to take my information. Just thought you might work on having the people count and make sure they don't crush things while they wrap them up.

3334 S 27th St, Milwaukee, WI 53215 store.
Me and my dad went inside the building to get food to go. The drive thru was to long.
We go in and order 4 crunch wrap supremes, and a 12 pack of those cinnabon balls. We placed our order at 6:15 pm. As we are waiting the people in the drive thru are getting their food while the dining area is getting more people in crowding waiting on their orders or to order. Someone goes up and asks why are they getting served while we have to wait this long. They said well because we have two drive thurs.... I'm like that was not the guys question. Its like like they didn't care. My dad was going to get his money back because of this poor service. We did not get our food until 6:50pm. For just 5 items that was not even a complicated order. But our food came. We got home and my dads crunch wrap was burnt on one side. And not put together all the way.

Last night my order was so screwed up. 1/2 of it was completely wrong, and the other 2/2 was missing. I didn't get 60% of the food I paid for. The food I did receive was not at all what was ordered, and it looked like something someone had messed with, returned, and they resold it to me.
They also didn't even give me a receipt so they would help me fix my order.
I would appreciate if something could be done to rectify the situation.

Have been hearing about Taco Bell’s new Nacho Box on nat’l tv. Went in to Duncan, OK Taco Bell. Saw it on the overhead and ordered. Rep said we don’t have that. Takes too much chips he said. That is disgusting. He sold me on buying the small nachos. Totally worthless.

The experience was bad. I love taco bell but the store I visited was not clean and the staff was more interested with their conversations than customer service. I believe the store number is 023269 in Germantown, Wi.53022

Went to taco bell on wise Ave. Dundalk md. To order food inside. I see food and utensils in the middle of the floor where the food is prepared. Most disgusting thing I've ever seen in a fast food restaurant. I will never go to another taco bell. The employees were looking at the mess and laughing, especially the girl with reddish hair in the back left of picture. They were playing around and cursing. Disgusting!!!!

The cashier Dianna C Taco Bell 027792 she was so rude I called the the store I spoke whit the general manager but he don’t even care I never will return to that store so rude and unprofessional

Waited in the drive thru 40 minutes for two tacos. Two cars were ahead of me. There were four employees at the drive thru window and all of them were on their phones in stead of serving customers. I could have made a four course meal at home in less time then that.

My wife and I have eaten at Taco Bell almost every weekend for over 40 years. My wife suffers from 18 years of MS damage and then had a separate major health event a few months ago that caused much additional damage, part of which is the loss of use of her left hand. We at at a Taco Bell in the Hickory Hollow area of Antioch TN last Saturday night. My wife ordered her usual, the "Taco Supreme Meal". It comes with 3 taco supremes. Two of her three tacos had major cracks in the shell, to the point is was impossible to pick them up and eat, especially with only one working hand. I tried to wrap the paper around the taco and let her eat a bit at a time pealing the paper back after each bit. It turned the meal from an enjoyable experience to work and didn't go well at all. Not what we had in mind. But the worse part was, as we left I suggested to the manager that he might want to check his shells because two out of three my wife tried to eat were badly cracked. I at least expected to hear "I'm sorry" and possibly an offer to compensate us for the frustrating experience. Instead all I got was "ok" and then he turned around and walked away! Very disappointing!!!
Gary Hale

I went to taco bell in jefferson ga and waited 40 mins for my food before asking for a refund there were 4 employees standing around doing nothing they even took tacos out of my order to give to some else that was fussing i got my refund and left one guy has been there 50 mins and still didnt get his food by the time i left the manger was very rude and didnt want to give my money back but i got a little rude with him and he gave my money back and this is not the first time

626 McArthur Dr. Alexandria La. 71303
I went to Taco Bell around 12am. I ordered a Mexican Pizza no beans extra meat. My total was 5.21. I went straight home & got ready to eat my pizza. I opened the box & automatically u could smell that the cooking oil that was used was old. I took a bite & couldn’t eat it because it taste like poison. I called and asked for the store manager at this number 318-449-8800. I asked her what was her name & she refused to tell me. Then she said what is your problem ma’am. I said I ordered a pizza & I can’t eat it because it taste nasty. Then I said you all need to change the cooking oil because it makes the food taste bad. She then said there is nothing I can do about it, the morning shift is responsible for changing the oil. I then said there is something u can do about it. You can take my complaint & then she hung up in my face. I called back several times after that. The other employees would answer the phone & call for Tiffany but she wouldn’t pick up the phone & left me on hold each time I would call her. The last time I called one of the ladies answered the phone & said Tiffany couldn’t come to the phone. I told the lady on the phone I will b at Taco Bell n the morning.

me and my wife had a very awful experience tonight 04/27/2019 at the 029113 store addressed at 33458 US highway 280 childersburg,Alabama 35044 we was there at 8;07;07p.m we had worked all day in the hot sun and got sun burned so we wanted to order by drive thru but i had got my order out to the drive tru worker for her to then in turn tell me im sorry but i can not take your order by drive thru and told me i would have to come in and repeat my order all over again and when i asked why was the reason i had to come in she could not eplain it to me i finally was told by the very rude cashier inside named colby.s that the reason was my order was to big for the drive thru i told him ive order twice as much at the same location and big threw the drive thru plenty of times with no problems our food was awful the threw everything togeather in a nasty mess half the ingredients to the meals missing served me unsweet tea that tasted like water it didnt even look like tea half our burritos was missing two boxes where missing it was all out a very horrible trip please help me with this and yes please send me a response email i spent 60 dollars and didnt even get half of what i paid for thanks so much

First off, the only reason why I gave it 1 star is because it won’t let me give 0 stars. I visited the Taco Bell location in Garland Texas 3178 Lavon Dr. I waited 20 minutes for my order that I had ordered on the in store kiosk. When I finally get my food I do not have any or the 3 drinks that I had ordered. I stood at the counter and was looked at by a female employee multiple times without being asked if I was needing something. I was in such anger from having to wait so long for my food that I just grabbed my bag and left. This was a mistake, I should know better because every time I visit this particular location my food is wrong every single time. This time half of my food was missing and what I did at was wrong. Also the tacos and burritos where barely wrapped and everything was spilling out all inside the bag. I am absolutely furious, this is the worst experience I have ever had at any fast food restaurant in my life. I will not be returning to this store any time soon, I would rather pay more for not as good food from a competition taco chain, at least when incisor this store my food is right and I never wait more than 5 minutes for my order.

I visit a Taco Bell in North Carolina and I was very Disappointed that Taco Bell does not respect state law when it comes to open carry. I was told I could not finish eating my meal and I had to leave .

Went through drive thru at 10 with only a couple cars in front of me. Was there for a half hour after placing order and finally got my food. Taco Bell employees laughing and goofing around inside in no hurry to fill orders. By the time I left there was at least 7 more cars behind me. I asked for mild sauce I was given about 25 packets with about 25 napkins. Extreme waste of the sauce and napkins. Slowest taco bell I've ever been through.

The manager as well as the employees were cursing a lot. Using the highest level of curse words they could. There was myself another customer and her young daughter in the building while they were using such foul language. I was so offended and felt sorry for the lady and her daughter. This was the Taco Bell 8317 judge Perez dr Chalmette la also we were not allowed to order at the counter. The lady working the front counter informed me that she did not have a drawer and I “had to use the kiosk”. This is unacceptable and I will no longer visit that location.

I went to my local Taco Bell on northside drive in Jackson ms. I ordered almost $30 of food and was very happy that I got my food pretty quickly. When I got home I realized that I was missing 4 items. I called the store several times and got no answer. It may have been maybe $5 of food missing. Add the fact that the food tasted pretty bad. An overall bad experience. A $30 order around 8:45 on a Friday night, I expected maybe a wait. The store was not busy and the food tasted like it was pre made. I just want an answer for not so good food and the loss of money.

Taco Bell at 4292 Washington Rd. Evans,GA 30809

Girl took my order (Mexican Pizza combo with Pepsi) and then told me the Pepsi machine wasn't working what else did I want to drink. Told her nothing just delete the drink. She said ok and quoted me the same price. I said don't I get a discount for not getting a drink. She laughed and said no not really. I told her to just forget it. I will not go back there. There are too many other place to eat that have good service.

At the Taco Bell on cities service hwy in sulphur la, they did not give me all my food. When I called I got hung up on 3x. There was not a manager on duty was lied to that they were a manager. I just got off work, just wanted to eat shower and go to sleep. It is approx almost 1am they were not busy. The gentelen at the window handed me a bag and asked if he had handed me my card I said yes. He said on the phone that he told me to “wait.” Bc they were dropping the chalupa fresh. He did not. I work in the customer service industry this is not how a customer should be treated. No solution. No resolve. Highly upset.

i am vegetarian and specifically asked for potatoes instead of meat aND I BIT INTO THIS IM DISGUSTED I WANT MY MONEY BACK FROM THIS TACO BELL STORE 003075

It took 5 min just to order at the drive up.
It took 20 min to receive the order.
Will go to Mc Donald’s next time

I eat at this taco bell on Sheridan and Evans everyday never had no issues till tonight I'm sitting eating coloring in my sketch book this guy Lawrence has his buddy's in here giving them free food letting them hang out I'm a paying customer everyday and he has the nerve to tell me I have 15 mins to eat and go. I felt very disrespected , especially having a kid who showing off in front his friends tell me what to do I'm 35 years old I probably not going to eat here again

We continuously get the wrong items in our order. My girls only like plain bean burritos and once again they gave us bean and rice burritos that we did not order at the taco bell on airport hwy in Toledo ohio. My girls hate those. This is not an isolated incident. So sick of it. Happened today 3/29/19 @ 545 pm.Please get staff that cares and pays attention.

Close lobby early because of not enough worker. Terrible management!

Service poor, not busy, boy at counter was wiping trays with dry towel, hardly sanitary, and he didn’t take our order, we just stood there for 50 trays. Place filthy, all trash overflowing, all tables dirty, floor disgusting with food and mud everywhere. Don’t know why I didn’t leave, hope kitchen cleaner, hope I don’t get sick.?This place needs help or shut it down. Address: 6560 N Linder Rd, Metiduan , Idaho 83646

The last two times I have made take-out purchases for my wife and self, the drinks (Dr. Pepper) have tasted like carbonated water. The drink color is that of a weak tea. Both purchases were made at your store at 3501 Camden Road, Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Last Order # 347051. Otherwise, service and food are fine.

I ordered 2 chicken chalupas at the drive through window taco bell 1345 N. Main Street, Salinas ca 93901
I checked them they were both beef entered the restaurant informed the worker of the mistake she made 2 more beef chalupas I informed the workers I ordered chicken they told me I was charged for beef so I would have to pay more I was at the location waiting 20 mintues by this time. I proceeded to lay for 2 chicken chalupas. A worker by the name of "Gabby" made my chalupas and threw the bag down on the counter and said here. EXTREMELY RUDE I will never return to this location I will be telling friends and family not to support this location. Poor communication, long wait time and extreme rudeness

Customer service is highly lacking. Employees act like they don’t even want to be here. I ordered a stuffed chicken burrito. I could have paid a dollar for a bean burrito and it would have been bigger. The picture below is what theses employees consider a stuffed chicken burrito. No wonder this place is lacking business

On March 5, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. we entered the store in Altus, Ok. There was a customer at the counter talking to three or four worker about another worker who like to lie so he can get off work. We waited five to ten minutes to have our order to be taken. The people were still talking about the individual. My facial expression was anger. Two customers came after us and their order us and their order came before ours. I had to leave my seat to make my frustration known. When I was seen by the crew that is when the started working on our order and part of my order was spilled on the floor. I was told sorry and offered some simple snack. I refused the offer. My wife was almost late to her job because of the discussion of that little group. At least one person in the group should have broken way and attended to us.

Location 357 W Atlantic blvd always the WORST. Unfortunately I live across the street. This place never gets my drive thru order right most time missing items. I hate this location. I almost rather go somewhere else

I would rate 0 stars if I could. It is 8 pm on a Saturday night, the inside of the restaurant was shut down, lights off. No one answered us at the drive thru. And the hours says the drive thru is open until midnight. This is the second time we’ve experienced this at the location on Airline in Baton Rouge. (Close to Prairieville) We’ve been traveling all day & just wanted a burrito and Crunchwrap supreme to get us home.
And we love Taco Bell! But we can’t spend our money on a delicious burrito if they won’t answer us.

Taco Bell in York Road Cockeysville just sucks. I placed my order for $5 +, I took a $50 bill and the cashier outright said she does not have change for it. Seriously, it’s past 7pm , I guess they got enough for change. She was probably telling me she is so tired or don’t want to count. So frustrating customer service!

What the hell kind of Taco Bell runs out of BEEF? The one thing that more than half the menu is made out of. This is yet another testament to the poor standards of service this chain has been providing us for the many years they have been operating.

I, personally, have seen a decline in service, yet people continue to buy their product.

Anyone who becomes out of their main ingredient is one of the worst ever. Either your buyers are idiots or the local management are idiots.

I work in a field where I can publicize this OVERNIGHT and make an impact on the local stores.

The store I’m talking about is in Renton, WA-the Benson branch on 108th near Fred a Meyer. FO NOT GO TO THIS STORE.

I can all but guarantee Taco Bell or their parent, Yum! Foods will do absolutely nothing about this but send a heart-filled email with an apology. Not going to wish this time.

The wait time was ridiculous. I was asked to hold when i finally got to the speaker to place my order and then it took another 19 minutes waiting in line for my food. To make matters worse, there were only three cars in front of me when i got in line!

Went to the Taco Bell in Winnsboro,LA for lunch today. After standing at counter for 10 minutes being ignored by staff I finally asked very loudly if someone was going to take orders. I was informed that I needed to use keosk to place my order because they were busy. I looked around and only 2 tables were occupied, 1 person was waiting on order, and2 people were standing behind me. That is NOT busy!!!! I told her I didn't want to use keosk and she said sorry and walked away. I walked out and so did people behind me cause that is unacceptable customer service. Maybe if the employees put their cell phones up while they're at work they wouldn't feel so pressured. Perhaps they should have management in the store to supervise the dead heads who don't give a crap. That's my opinion and prayers for Taco Bell if corporate doesn't care what is happening to their business. If I don't receive a response I'll know that corporate doesn't give a crap either!!!!!

I live about twenty miles from a Taco Bell but my sick wife craved a simple burrito with rice, beans, shredded cheese, and lettuce. Well I’ve now been there six times in three days, 3 times yesterday and have spent 25 in gas, paid different prices for the same wrong order and as a chef I know what the problem and it’s not the employees, who have been nice while charging me for the wrong stuff, it’s the lack of training by intelligent and capable corporate staff that has failed this particular Taco Bell. Y’all have the most complaints I’ve seen and I can’t believe that y’all let it happen time and time and time and time and time and time again. I could replace four to six staff members by myself and maybe make one mistake but I doubt it cause it’s set up that any ol primate could do the job. This Taco Bell must have horrible food costs, labor costs, and a high turnover rate with your staff cause either they need hooked on phonics or they need the proper training which I doubt you care to invest in, I’ll always get what my wife wants and I won’t stop trying until she gets the correct order but I personally have eaten my last taco from y’all, and now I’ll never go to kfc or drink a Pepsi product and I’ll figure out your other companies and personally start a boycott on anyone associated with y’all. How do you really take something so simple and manage to mess it up ten times before making these right, although your rice was burnt and the staff laughed about it, said they wouldn’t eat it, but gave it too my wife and after screwing up the first five times I should’ve jumped the counter and done it myself, but I don’t care to be in trouble but I do care and Sam so pissed that I’m going inside to put some beans in the crock pot and tomorrow I’ll make rice and shred some chrese then I’ll add non bagged and precut nasty plastic tasting lettuce with real lettuce from now on. I will not ever allow anyone or everyone I know eat there cause it flat out sucks to drive &0 miles one night, 120 miles another night and forty the third night just to end up paying 23 dollars for two burritos with only beans, rice, and cheese cause the letttuce got 86d by the fourth time of trying. So 240 miles, ten gallons roughly, about 12-13 dollars in gas and 23 for the food means y’all cost me almost forty dollars and I still end up with finally the right ingredients but burnt rice. Cmon people and do your job or I’ll happily quit mine and prove that I can outwork, outthink, and run the show more effectively then I’ve seen or have dealt with all week, goodnight and I hope u are happy cause going to bed hungry and thirsty with just a little gas left in my truck, but I’ll make it—. Will you? Do you honestly think that ignorance will fix itself cause I don’t and y’all will fail and this whole town and county will say good riddance and never come back. Just think of the wasted food when people are starving and I’m not eating that shit you rolled up and tried to serve my wife just so the food isn’t wasted like my time, effort, gas, and money. Enjoy your plush corporate outings from your plush little offices and get up off your butts and correct this issue and all the problems or karma will most likely burn that bitch down again, and don’t just listen too me, check out Moore county complaints about the local Taco Bell and you will be salivating to have an honest, smart, and hard worker walk in and in thirty minutes learn how to educate you ignorant lazy and flat out inconsiderate staff that goes all the way up to the head honcho, cause I’m actually being humble and generous with my complaints cause y’all don’t deserve the courtesy you refuse to give to your patrons. I will thank you for your time, thomasduke74@icloud.com

I am a retiree on limited budget. I've always been happy with Taco Bell in every way possible. I love your food. I had to write because I ordered nacho chips on Order #303814 from Taco Bell 024311 650 Nilles rd FF, Ohio. I know this will seem petty but I only had 4 quality chips to dip into my cheese sauce. The rest seemed to be crumbled chips from the bottom of a bag or tray. To me this is unacceptable. At $1.39 I expect much better. Thanks much, Jon Dale

This is the second time in the last month I have gotten a very long hair in my food from your restaurant on IS 1 in Titusville, Florida. This is disgusting and should be dealt with. Why are they not wearing hair nets to cook food ? Pamela Rogers

Only 2 sauces per item? That's what I was told today. A main reason for coming to Taco Bell is your sauces. I eat at least 5 per item. The gentleman who served me compared this to McDonald's.

I am a former employee from Taco Bell. I was trained to have an excellent costumer service, to welcome the costumers at arrival to the register.
To avoid long waiting for Food and to make costumesrs feel great about visiting the restaurant.
Well I go to your restaurant almost every day, my Child loves Tabo Bell. The costumer service at my location has lot to desired, to start the restaurant is almost always durty, employees are hanging out chating with each other while you wait to place orders, long waits for food to be prepared 20-30 minutes after order has been placed. They make you feel like they don't care, they are there for a pay check.
Managers don't do much about delegating, making sure they are working, and following food guidence. Apprerance of emplyees are poor, you see some employees with pans at their knee, they are drinkings, touching there hair, face, and after they touch your food. overal this restaurant has a long way to go with proper training on food preparation, aperance of restaurant, and Managers to do management. As a costumer I see lots of DON'TS.
If you care you will do something about it. location is 7255 Mission St. Daly City CA 94014 Phone # (650) 755-5085
They forget that is you have costumers you have a job, no costumers no job. There are a few employees that they seem to care, and do their best, but for most part they all need trainig in all procedures of the restaurant.
I will stop going to Taco Bell, I think it is discusting all the things that you see while you wait for food.
Thank you.

Lillian

I ordered a spicy potato taco and a loaded potato grilled with 2 Cinnabon delights and a Baja blast drink. The taco and Cinnabon’s were correct but at first they gave me a Baja blast freeze and charged me for the freeze instead of the drink, I said that I ordered the drink and she apologized and gave me a drink instead. Which was fine but I was still charged for it. I got home and saw that my griller was incorrect. I received a beef one instead of a potato one. I’m not mad or anything I would just like some sort of coupon or gift card or something to make up for the money that I spent on the incorrect items. Thank you

Latrobe pa taco bell, has been a favorite place to eat. not this evening. they person that took our order. got almost everything wrong. we ordered 3 soft taco supreme, two hard taco supreme, 1 chalupa supreme and large drink. we received 1 large drink, 4 hard taco supreme. 1 double tostada. went back up to see where my 3 soft taco supreme were ? he said you only ordered two. which I didn't received any. so I ordered one more, not realizing I didn't get any. we told him we would eat what we got. then he told us he wanted it back. turned his back to me and said calm down old man. which my husband didn't hear. the chalupa shell also was very hard or stale. I have never had a person be so rude. not even apologized for the mix up. if the person stays at Latrobe pa. they will be losing a lot of good customers. we have lived in Latrobe pa for years. all other fast food business are super polite. I hope you will check out the worker. thank you

I was in the drive though for 30 mins on 3365 s king Dr. And after waiting that long my food was cold. So I parked in went inside and was treated very rudely and assaulted by the security officers and l woud like this situation inverstaged.He had no right to put his hands on me.

store #023229 order #357331. 9:19 am on 2-3-19
Couldn't bring my problem to a team member as the doors were LOCKED for a Damn managers meeting. 9:19 AM and you close down the lobby for a friggin managers meeting????? Hold them before/after lobby hours. I will add, this is not the first time they have closed the doors during business hours. Do not inconvenience the customers by making us go thru the drive in. I do not like to drive and try to eat. I wanted to sit down and enjoy my breakfast. I put in complaints (actually several times over the last few months) As per other times I have complained about this store, this complaint will not be addressed. This will be the last time I contact anyone about the rotten service. I will NOT GO BACK. No one ever seems to care about the customers.

I just got a part of my food from the Taco Bell off Rockford rd in Plymouth MN. I didn’t receive half of my order and was told they can’t get me the remainder of my order cause there are no ads on a at the window. Once I opened what food I did get I found shells with barely anything in between. The sodas were out of syrup and the nacho fries were practically wet they were so soggy. Employees seemed lost and completely unprofessional.

I had very poor food quality at the unit 031445, 3951College Ave, Blfd Va.
Every time I purchased a taco meal at least one taco would be cracked on the bottom and the ingredients would fall out, But this last time on 1/27, all three shells was smashed, not saying just on bottom. They were cracked like someone one did not care. I had to eat as a salad, If I had wanted a salad I would have ordered one. I was on my lunch break and could not return food. Store Manager nor Manager on duty spoke with me, I spoke with Drive thru cashier whom answered phone. I had asked to speak with Manager on duty but busy working line, and store Manager was not there.
I have worked a combine total of 23 years in fastfood service and always a Store or Manager on duty serviced the complaints.

Customers are being greeted with disrespect, as well as workers having attitudes with customers that is willing to spend money at tacobell, instead we rather keep our money and spend our money at somebody else restaurant because of bad nasty service that we're having to go through at the tacobell located in Covington Tennessee,38019 the workers are very disrespectful and seems to not been trained on how to do they're job and respect the customers, tacobell will forever loose money due to the untrained workers that's having attitudes every time a customer decides they want to order from tacobell

I was at the Taco Bell in Oakland CA on 2255 Telegraph Ave at about 8:00 pm on 1/22/19. I ordered a Cheesy Gordita Crunch No Meat Sub Potato. Originally the gentleman taking my order put the mod.. "No meat sub beans." I told him I didn't want beans I wanted potato. He took that mod off and put Add Potato (adds a charge). After sitting in line I realized I had my dogs with me and they could eat the meat that it was supposed to come with since I paid for it. When I got to the window I asked him for the meat on the side for my dogs and the ladies in the kitchen started screaming they already made my order! I told him they don't have to remake my order, they can put the meat in the cup since I paid for it and paid extra for the potato in my gordita. They started yelling again. I told him I paid for it so I wanted the meat since they didn't substitute but charged me extra. They finally threw a cup of meat at him. When I got my order I decided to check it to see what all the fuss was about. I saw they put the meat on the gordita. I told him they made it wrong and they put meat on it and I don't eat meat. He asked if I wanted them to remake it and I said no because the ladies were already yelling and screaming about my order. I don't trust someone that angry to remake my food. Especially since the first thing she yelled was that she already made my order! I told him I wanted to be refunded for the gordita since they made it wrong and I don't eat meat. He said I had to give it back in order for them to do that. I didn't agree with that because if the reason I don't trust them to remake my order is because of the complete unprofessionalism and yelling about my order already then I shouldn't have to. After working for 12 hours and now needing to go to another Taco Bell for my dinner I felt that if I wanted to pick it apart and eat the outer gordita shell and dump out the middle for my dogs while I'm waiting another 30 minutes at another Taco Bell for my food then I should have a right to do that. They were just going to throw it in the garbage anyway and I hate wasting food like that. It was 8 o'clock at night and this was my first meal of the day because I just worked for 12 hours without lunch. I asked for the manager ("Any" pronounced Annie) and I told her they made my gordita crunch wrong and I wanted to be refunded for it. She said well give it back. I told her No, I don't want to give it back, they clearly made it wrong as I showed her. I have to go to another Taco Bell now and sit for another 30 minutes and I want to be refunded for the wrong order and she proceeded to yell at me as well and yell that I'm not getting my money back and that she doesn't care that they made it wrong. At this point I feel robbed. Robbed of my money and robbed of being treated with any kind of respect or customer service or appreciation as a customer. The way that situation was handled was so wrong. "Any" the manager is borderline incompetent. She at the minimum needs customer service training. I've worked in the restaurant industry for years. If we messed up and made the order wrong, the order was refunded. Especially if the customer has to sit and listen to the cook yell and scream about their order. Who would feel comfortable with someone like that remaking their food? Taco Bell should own up when they make food incorrectly and do what's right to fix the situation. If you have a cook that has a bad attitude that doesn't want to remake food then the order should be refunded if it's made improperly. Right now I'm owed at minimum $4.70 for the Cheesy Gordita Crunch with Potato (extra charged) that was made wrong and I was unable to eat and enjoy. That's nothing compared to the priceless waste of time of my evening and my sanity on this evening, being made to feel taken advantage of, unappreciated, and distraught feeling I can't do anything when Taco Bell steals my money with no regard for their customers or their customers money. I'm actually sad at this point Taco Bell feels it's ok to treat people in this way. Vegetarians really are punished at Taco Bell.

Been sitting here around 20+ minutes inside the establishment waiting for 2x $5 boxes and 2 grande burritos. There is also another lady waiting for her order behind me. This is the slowest service i have EVER had, and i mean EVER!! I have never seen anything like it. Worst Taco Bell experience i have ever had

If I would like to rate you 0. I sent a complaint 2 was ago about an experience on 1/2 then when I heard nothing back I called a week later and they said they had received it. Today is another week gone by with no response from you. Do you not care if you lose a customer?

Waited in the drive Thru ordered and got up to the window and was told my debit card does not work with the new system. It is a regular discover debit card. There should be no issue after waiting I drove off with no food. This is the second, different Taco Bell this has happened at. It is crappy that after waiting in the drive thru that I had wasted my time after being a very loyal customer for almost 20 years. Always said Taco Bell is my favorite fast food place, but I can’t even eat there anymore unless I have cash on me.

COMPLAINT REGARDING HARASSMENT
Hello, my name is Mr Kaingzel White, the purpose of this text is to inform you of an incident of harassment by a manager named “Shronda” @ 14005 Abercorn St , Savannah GA 31419, 912-925-0063. The incident occurred @ approximately 8pm January 4 2019: my 15 year old daughter, Nyomi White, a former employee, entered the location and purchased a drink and spoke to her sister a current employee. The above named manager, “Shronda” an adult in her 20’s approaches my 15 year old under aged daughter Nyomi White in a threatening and hostile manner. Shronda proceeds to make accusations without grounds or proof to witness: “ I heard you were talking about me” or something to that effect.

I have sent my complaint to your corporate office and will follow up in the morning, this incident was witnessed and confirmed by another store manager and several employees as well. If this incident is not followed up then I will be forced to pursue other legal avenues and press formal charges of harassment against Taco Bell and on-site management. Please contact me at (860) 221-4208 / 912-428-0787 or have corporate contact me, I WILL NOT LET THIS GO PERIOD.

My husband went to Taco Bell in Kings Mtn., NC to get me a tostada, that’s all I wanted. They gave him 2 tacos at the drive thru, so he went in and ordered. When he got home the tostada was full of red sauce and had salad dressing poured over it !!! WHY can’t ANY fast food place get an order right??? They complain about their pay, but they’re not worth the pay they get! Where do you find these people? I’ve NEVER (and this is no exaggeration) gotten an order right at taco bell. I have to check each order before I leave. I’ve decided it’s not worth going to taco bell anymore, the pintos are always dry like they’ve been opened for days. I’ll cook my own food from now on cause NOTHING will change at these places.

I live in Dothan alabama the store on ross clark circle by main street ive never had a problem until now to start with we sat in the drive threw line for fast food supposed to be for 30 minutes at least they were really slow when we approached the window we were never offered sauce at all I had to ask she gave me my food I thanked her she closed the window I drove around because she forgot my drinks very short with us so when I went in there it wasn't busy at all but people were standing in line anyway the lady who was ringing everyone up didn't have a clue what she was doing at all over charged the ladies in front of me they asked her what something was she was telling them about other choices I asked for the store number she said I have no clue went to ask and said its somewhere on the right just look there heres a receipt you should be able to find it ive been in the food industry for years safe serve certified you name it I also was a manager over a pizza hut at one point I will say im very disappointed and refuse to return to such a place again sadly ive been a fan for years my advice get people who don't mind working and need to the attitude in that store is enough to never return for ……………………….

on Christmas eve we stopped at tacso bell on north aurora rd in Naperville we ordered one box meal and 4 tacos the order took 20 mins to get and the prep cook brought it out from kitchen never said name I gave just tacos so I took order and jioined my friend as he got his box 5 mins earlier as we were eating the prep cook came over and requested my receipt I said what we ordered and not sure where receipt is he waited while other comustomers were waiting for food I showed the receipt to him whick I feel we didn't have too as we paid when we ordered manager was hiding in back why? dont know then he said he never got my order and i took the wrong items i noticed there was soour cream on my tacos but didnt want to complain i hold him he owes me one more taco and he said i got supremes ones so were lucky vert
y poor poor service maybe get rid of manage as she should be in charge not the prep cook plus never should a customer be questioned by help for a receit when u pay for in before u get in the other customers waiting for there orders just stead at us like we were wrong i go to taco bell 3 times a week but will never go there again plius manager put sigh on door but never told the customers that were in store why bad management i will miss eating at taco bell but i was so upset and it was xmas eve nice way to start new years hopefully u will correct this problem.

The toca bell in Orlando, Fl on orange ave 32806 had really rude costumer service. I’m not one to usually complain about little stuff but every time I go there the serve seems to get worse. A girl at the front continues to roll her eyes in from iof costumers. I go up to ask for sour cream and it take ten minutes because no one wanted to get it. My friend asked for some water and was treated very rude. The last time they forgot my order and that’s no problem except for another eye roll I got when asking about it.
Thanks for your time.

Waited almost an hour for our food. Asked what was going on and they told us they forgot about it saying “it’s up on the screen, I’m not sure what happened” like are you kidding me. I know it’s Taco Bell, a fast food company, but you need to work on your customer service.

Every time i come thru the drive thru and even if theres only 3 cars in line they stil somehow take 20 min why i dont understand. I understand if theres a long line not2 or 3 cars thats not cool. Makes me not want to come back but this is the only taco bell close to me. This has happened at least 4 times out of 5 and not a good thing. Thank you for your time.. Maybe need different attentive employees.

While using your app to order my dinner I had theee gift cards on there along with my debit card. I used the 3 gift cards and then the remainder of the bill to be put on my debit. Your app put the whole amount on my debit card and deleted all three gift cards so for the time wasted waiting in line on an orde that should have been ready it cost me double. I need to know how you plan to Fix this. Immediate attention is required.

On 12/20/18 I purchased 1 spicey tostada and some tacos to go, when I got home my wife opened the tostada box and it was just garbage, there was no way she was going to eat it, so at that point there was no way to trust the integrity of the tacos so we threw the entire food items away. I called Taco Bell at 1049 west I 35 frontage rd Edmond ok, 73034 and advised them that the food was just not for consumption and the person I spoke with told me that she would give me a full refund I told her that I would not be back there until the next day after work and she told me she would write my name down for a refund of 6.57. the next day I stopped by and told the cashier the reason, she then called Justin Or Jason he identified himself as the General Manager, when I told him why I was there he immediately became combative and started to interrogate me as to what time I had called and with whom I had spoken and so forth, I told him I just wanted to get my refund and that I was not going to get into a pissing match with him over 6.57, he then told ma again that he was the general manager and those decisions are made by him, I told him to forget the refund and that I would contact the corporate office, he then informed me to go right ahead as this store is independent and that the corporate office would just send the complaint to him and that we were done. So I asked him if he was going to give me my refund and with a bad attitude he said yes and that he reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and that I was no longer welcomed at taco Bell and he said do not come back.I really think he had an issue with me as I am Hispanic and his actions are based on being prejudiced. Am I to understand that if I have an issue with Taco Bell I better not complain or I am then told not to ever come back. I doubt I will ever visit any Taco bell again. What is very disturbing is that the General Manager says that because this store is independent that they do not have to follow any corporate guidelines. Next door there is Chic fill a and Whataburger they always have customers in line but their service is superior. That immature General Manager should be retrained or fired.

I went to Muskego Taco Bell on Janesville rd at 7pm on 12/16/18. The same female that took my order last time I was there, started taking my order tonight. I was careful with how I worded the order, she last time she mistakenly overcharged me for 5 extra tacos. I think her hearing is bad. I wanted 4 tacos and a 5th taco without lettuce. she said I said 6th taco, and I said I had not said 6th. she persisted that I told her 6th, and kept arguing this point. I asked her name, and she refused to give it to me, since I told her I would make a complaint. she then refused to let me order food. I did not raise my voice, but I guess I brought up the complaint card too soon, and she didn't like it. IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD AT A RESTAURANT. please, teach this employee how to properly treat customers, as if it actually was her own restaurant!!!

SO LAST NIGHT I WENT TO THE TACO BELL IN POUGHKEEPSIE NEW YORK ON MAIN STREET . WELL LET ME TELL YOU I WILL NEVER GO AGAIN . THE SERVICE SUCK THEN ALL WHERE HIGH AND SMOKING WEED IN THE STORE . THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I SMELLED WEED AND I HAVE SEEN THEM DOING IT IN THE PARKING LOT . I ASK TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER A LADY CAME TO THE WINDOW SAID SHE WAS THE GENERAL MANAGER . I TELL HER THAT THE PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND THAT WHEN THEY OPEN THE WINDOW TO ME ALL I SMELLED WAS WEED. AS TO MY SURPRISE AND WASHING AND SMELLED LIKE WEED AS WELL . NOT A GOOD PLACE TO EAT AT OR BRING YOU FAMILY . SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS . IT'S LIKE SHE DIDN'T CARE . HOPE THIS GETS FIXED SOON. THE PERSON THAT OWNS THIS PLACE NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING .

The Taco Bell at Parker crossroads wait time for food in the lobby was terrible 25 minutes to get your food

I do not like your new furniture. Chairs and benches are very hard wood and no padding. The old booths before renovation were very comfortable. Now its horrible. My local store just renovated. Bloomingdale Illinois and I was very disappointed. I really like your food but will think twice about going in. I always go in. No padding on the seats.

to many kids playing around at taco bell located 8750 elk grove blvd elk grove ca order wasn,t what i order manger working very disrespectful i feel she was out of pocket and if u cant handle cleaning up ur back yard im sure bbb can make it happen food is very serouis

I went to taco bell on 12-01-2018 at 3:30pm i order 2 of 3 layer Nachos there was nothing on them pinch of cheese, beans , hardly no meat. I went today 12-10-2018 at 7:45 pm order 2 beef burritos supreme that were sloppy and hardly nothing on them. I have been eating at taco sense 1979 this is the worst food i have had sense i started eating taco bell

Have feedback for Taco Bell?