Top 3 Numbers for Taco Bell Corporate Office (for Complaints)

Many of our visitors report complaints to Taco Bell. In fact, it is one of the most reviewed companies on on our website. Many people write to us and ask a simple question, "What is the corporate number for Taco Bell?"

The reason why they want to call varies. Some people have an issue with an employee at a local Taco Bell restaurant. They might know exactly the first name and last name as well as the address. These are all good things ot know when you report your complaint. Other more common issues include problems with their order. These usually include photos of your meal (adding a picture to your complaint is important).

We can help if you are upset and need to esclate your complaint to the corporate.

The best phone numbers for Taco Bell complaints are below:

Yum! Brands corporate office: 502-874-8300
Taco Bell U.S. customer service: 1-800-822-6235
Taco Bell Canada support number: 1-866-364-0846

You can text or call the customer care number, but the corporate number must be a phone call (sorry no text messages). The first number will ring the Yum Brands! main headquarters in Kentucky. Yum! Brands also owns KFC and Pizza Hut. Their address is 1441 Gardiner Ln. Louisville KY 40213.

Or you can contact Taco Bell's direct office in Irvine at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. You should direct your letter to the current CEO which is Greg Creed.

It really just depends on which method works best for you. Ultimately, you know how important your feedback is for management.

Have you had problems with Taco Bell lately? Let us know by leaving your comments or concerns below!

1-800-822-6235
1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618

Comment:

Purchased a Quesarito Box for a chance to win a gold PS4, entered code on box per direction and was told code not valid or already used-rentered and received same reply.  Went to counter to ask why that was and the manager on duty stated the game was over and pointed to rules on the wall and said subject to change.  The store was advertising the game with no indication it had ended and on the box it states end 11/4/15. Code on box is 3AX3ZLZBXSS of which I submitted by text to 255-52 today at 12:41. I have the box, receipt and photos of all including the text.  Something is not right!

Comment:

Ordered 12 tacos a burrito supreme and a Quesarito box to try and win the PS4 got home no Quesarito box just tacos and the burrito.  Manager said to just drive back,  no I live 15 miles from there, told to stop by when I could to get another one and he took my name.  The next day on the way home from work I stopped by and no one knew anything about it " because the manager wasn't there and the list is locked in the office! Yup another classic Taco Bell ripoff.

Comment:

I visited your location 023235 at 5315 Hickory Hollow Lane Antioch, TN on 10/27/15 at 8:39pm my order number is 363433.  I waited for a extended period approximate of time, about 20 minutes for my order in the drive thru lane, their were only 3 cars ahead of me. To add insult to injury the Cashier Fahri, A was very unprofessional and very rude. I asked about the extended wait time and he said that is just the way it is. I expressed that was unacceptable response and the I would be contacting corporate with my concerns and he just blew me off. He didn't even give me the correct receipt. My Mexican pizza which i had asked to be cut into quarters was not cut and looked like a scramble mess which I did not eat.

The chicken quesadilla was cold which i did not eat. I had to go next door to McDonald's  to get some dinner. This experience has made me not want to give Taco bell any more of my business.  This Cashier has no customer service skills and needs to be addressed. I am a Customer Service Manager by trade and would want this brought to my attention, he came across as having no respect for women or customers in general.  My coworkers and family was appalled at my experience.  I decided that I may save other customers that you may  otherwise lose  had I not reported this issue and give you the opportunity to make this right.

I have never written a complaint about a restaurant before.  This particular Taco Bell was absolutely filthy! The more I looked around the worse it looked to me. The restroom was equally dirty. The floor as we were walking out had muddy foot prints and it hadn't rained here in a week! It wasn't that busy and no one showed any sign of cleaning off the tables or cleaning the floor. There was large puddles of water under several tables and I was trying to figure out where it came from. I even looked at the ceiling to see of there was a leak but I didn't see any water coming from above. I will probably never return because of the mess and filth.

Comment:

My wife and I who are both senior citizens ate at Taco Bell #031407 in La Vernia, TX on 12 Sep 2015. We eat here often sometimes three or four times in a week. Until today we were well satisfied with this store. But today after eating I decided to check the receipt because the total seemed a little higher then normal. I found that one item I ordered was actually not what I ordered. I had ordered a Nacho supreme and had gotten a Nacho Belgrande instead. It cost a little more but I ate it anyway and it was ok so I didn't complain about that.

But then I noticed that we had been charged $3.38 for two medium size drinks which were supposed to be free for senior citizens (at least they always were in the past). When I brought this to the attention of an employee he said yes that's wrong and went and found the lady Manager. I failed to get her name but this was about three PM on 12 Sep if you want to find out who she was.

She looked at the problem and after a while said something about not being able to fix it because it was a computer problem.My impression was that either she had no clue how to fix it or she didn't want to be bothered. At any rate nothing was done to get me my $ 3.38 back. I would like to be reimbursed for this.

Comment:

Comment:

Every weekday for the last 2 weeks my son and I try to purchase a Baja Blast freeze after school at 3 pm. This is happy hour so all freezes and drinks are $1.00 from 2-5pm. We have been told the machine is down and we can't purchase any freezes.  We are given a different excuse every time.  Excuses like all the lunch kids that come here ordered freezes so it stopped working, or it is in defrost mode, or my favorite excuse. Yes the machine is a piece of crap and breaks down all the time. Actual excuse from a manager at Taco Bell. Taco bell in Thornton Colorado on 136th and Colorado Blvd.

Comment:

This occurred on 9-18-15 at 11:36 am at the SR 52, Hudson, Fl. 34667- taco bell. I was in the drive thru for 15 minutes behind 3 other vehicles, when I got to the menu board to order it took another 3-4 minutes for them to take my order. Then I again waited in the vehicle line for approx. 10 minutes to pay and get the food, it was not busy at that time although it was 11:36 am.  When I finally got to the window and they handed me my food I asked "what took so long" Tiffany S stated " I don't know" and turned away shrugging, she was rude and very flippant.

I asked her name and she stated Tiffany and laughed like something was funny.  I called the store on my way out of the parking lot and someone answered the phone-- but never said anything- it was probably Tiffany!  This young woman needs to be schooled on customer service and proper manners.

Comment:

I am a Taco Bell have been for many years. I am taking time out of my Christmas schedule to do the right thing for others. On 12/17/2015 at around 12:30am my son and his friends were all going to watch Star Wars the only premier tickets available was at that time. I was hungry where else should I go no question Taco Bell I Ended up at this location 12001 SW 129th Ct, Miami FL 33186. I ordered 2 taco one ranch and one nacho with a mountain due. Something was wrong as soon as I drove up to window the kid in drive threw seemed nervous.

As I gave him the money he kept looking to his right as if someone was there he looked at me and he was trying not to laugh. I asked him is everything alright he then laughed and said yea sure enjoy your food. As I began to drive away I closed my car window that has a very dark tint knowing they could not see me looking back sure enough there was another tall boy laughing hiding on his right side.

I then began to drive away and as you can imagine could not eat my food or drink. I was in a hurry to go see the movie so I did not have time to go back. Upon arriving to the theater, I shared my story with everyone and they all concluded that they would not have ate it either that I should head back and talk to manager. But we got out of the theater at around 4 in the morning. I also did not think there was any manager at that time just both of them alone.

I do not know if this letter will make any difference but I needed to at least try to let you know and hopefully you can look at the tapes and prevent any wrong doing at one of your Taco Bells.  I am still a loyal customer but will not ever return to that location again.

My family spends a lot of money at this establishment and the last few experiences have not been very enjoyable. Last night I ordered from the drive thru and the Boss Nachos didn't have guacamole and the portion of steak left me empty, the crispy taco supreme must have been microwaved a few times because I couldn't separate it from the wrapper. The cinnamon bites were over microwaved as well and extremely hard.

My previous experience was met with the same challenges and I am not sure when I may revisit your establishment. The time was 9pm clearly still in the dinner/late dinner hour.

Comment:

Taco Bell got my order wrong twice and multiple times in the past because I had to drive back to show them the error. Once I got home this time the order was still incorrect. I had ordered four cheesy roll-ups and instead received cheesy and rice burritos which I did not order. This isn't the first time this has happened.

I ordered several items at taco bell on airport highway in Toledo, Ohio on January 1st 2016, while eating one of these items i bit into and pulled out what look to be part of a rubber glove. Not sure of why this foreign material was inside the food item I called the store to make sure a complaint was made. I was told they would replace the item. Quite clearly the workers did not understand the consequences of someone ingesting this material and in extreme cases could of led to hospitalization or clearly even death.

This is a serious matter and needs to be addressed immediately.

Comment:

I had a terrible experience at a Taco Bell on Jan 6th. I have called, I have e-mailed, and finally received a call back on 1/14. I had an employee that kept my 15.00 in change. A gentleman named John called me and said he was going to bring me my money that day, as the store I own is less than a block away. I have yet to see him. You know, I don't understand why it takes 2 weeks to have a return phone call, then get nothing but lip service. He said he was the area manager, and he would take care of it.

Iguess I should just write off the $15.00 this employee took from me. I will never step foot in a Taco Bell again. It is so upsetting that he would take 2 weeks to respond, then tell me he would take care of it, only to be lied to once again. So, I guess that is the type of people Taco Bell employees, Liars and Thiefs. You must be so proud. I really don't expect to have a response from Taco Bell, I am beginning to understand what your corporate stance is on customer service. It is just sad.

The Taco Bell is number 030815, 1327 Austin Hwy San Antonio TX 78209. My order number was 363566 on 1/6/16 at 12:18pm cashier was Jessica V.

Comment:

I was at a Taco Bell in my neighborhood which I frequent. This particular night was Sunday 11/22/15, I was in the drive thru line for 26 minutes and there were only 6 cars in front of me. After I pulled into the line about 7 other cars came and because the wait was so long, every car in line was beeping their horn and causing a commotion, I honestly thought they were going to start rioting in the drive thru line.

Included in that 26 minutes was a 7 minute wait from the time I paid until I received my food at the next window...7 minutes? And there were only 2 cars in front of me at that point. If you call a 26 minute wait "fast food" you are seriously mistaken. Then, once I arrived at the window to pick up my food, the lady did not even apologize for the wait or anything. Totally disrespectful. I am so disappointed in this Taco Bell. The address to this store is 7120 W. McNab Road, Pompano Beach, FL 33068.