Samsung Customer Service

Contact Samsung Corporate

Toll free phone number: 973-601-6000

Samsung is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation that is publicly traded on the South Korean stock exchange. They specialize in televisions, mobile phones, semiconductors among other ventures. Samsung employs over 326,000 and has been one of the top leading information technology companies by revenue since 2009. Sales on Samsung Linkedin were reported as US 196 billion.

If you have a problem with your Samsung device please visit the point of purchase or call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). You may also call 201-229-4000 six days a week. The CEO of Samsung is Yoon Boo-Keun. You may address international postal mail to 129 Samsung-ro, Suwon-Si, Gveonggi-D, 443-742, South Korea. You may also look at this contact page for further email report forms. Since Samsung and Best Buy have a longtime partnership you might utilize them for customer support.

Founded for telecommunications in 1969 Samsung replaced Apple as world’s largest technology company in 2011. Apple and Samsung are “frenemies” since Samsung is a major supplier for parts. There has been ongoing litigation with employees due to the rising number of employees that are ill or dying. Social media presence in the Korean language may be found on Facebook, Twitter, English on Linkedin and especially Google+.

Samsung Contact Information

A-

24 hours a day online

Browse reviews of other Electronics

Top Samsung Complaints

I wanted you to be made aware of my recent experience at the Samsung Experience Store in Eaton Centre, Toronto Canada. I went to take in my broken A5 (2017) phone that I bought in December (2017) and was having issues while I was on vacation.

The employees on the bottom of the store were friendly enough but it all went downhill after I went upstairs. There was one employee at the service desk, he was seeing another customer so I stood by the counter waiting. There was no greeting, no "I will see you in a minute." Fair enough. But those customers left and this service guy still deliberatly ignored me. He answered the phone and went to the back a few times.
After about the third time he came back from the back room after about 20 minutes he decides to help the guy who came way after me first. Saying it "will just be a minute". I am a very patient person and if it was just this that happened I wouldn't have bothered complaining.

So I drop off my phone for a repair after he finally decides to talk to me and treats me like I'm a waste of time and space. I mention that the touch screen stopped working when I was on vacation. Everything else about the phone was working perfectly even the lighted part of the screen. It could be because I got caught in a rainstorm but the phone screen didn't seem to stop working until a day later. It's only 6 months old and I hope it's a fixable issue. They say sure we'll have our techs take a look. They mentioned if there is water damage on the inside of the phone that is not covered under warranty. Hence the careful phrasing "water resistant" not water proof, but I have hope, because this is the first time it's gotten wet and surely one rainstorm won't damage the phone. And I started having the problem days after the incident. "Come back in about 3 hours." So I went away.

I must mention the employee who helped me when I got back, was very lovely and helpful. He goes back to talk to the tech and says sorry they found liquid damage on the inside of the phone, so I new screen will cost you approx. $260. I say "okay I'll think about it." And it takes them about another 20 minutes or so to give the phone back to me. This makes no sense due to what happens later in the store.

Fast forward to me driving back to my home in Waterloo. I decide to take it to a Samsung Authorized Repair shop. Little do I know they open my phone and find NO SIGN of liquid damage. Meaning the people at the Experience Store did not even bother to open my phone. They made an assumption, told me they were doing something and did not bother to do their jobs. Now I'm a poor student, so imagine my surprise when I find out that my phone could and should be fixed under Samsung warranty but they did not bother to check.

I am so disappointed in the Samsung brand and this store. I should also mention, this is the first time ever I have contact the company itself to complain and I have working in customer service so maybe the first guy was just having a bad day. But to me this whole situation is unacceptable.

about my Samsung S7edge that was handed in at one of Samsungs repair centres to replace a screen. It was done in January. Now the repair centre closed down, I have no phone but still pay for my contact. Since feb I tried to resolve the problem and they are still busy with it. its 6 months now and still nothing. even the manager at the complains department said he don't know what to tell me anymore. This is really unacceptable and I need it to be resolved.

Mare bill no.4263465687 service centre no. 0008350794 10 din se mare phone service centre ma para ha.sir 10000/- dam ka or ek mobile rakhna mare liye possible nahi ha so sir please help me.my mobile no is 8942983184

good day

I bought a Samsung z4 in January 2018 I am starting to learn the difference of it and android once but now I have been having an issue with the back button as I have to restart the phone for it to work almost every day not sure how many times a day. the issue of me taking it back to edgars for repair is I will have a stay for two weeks or more without a phone.

POOR PHONE SERVICE

TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN
As I have what I think is way too many problems. I would like my refund and an exception to policy and authorization to return the two phones that I have with no penalty. I am 77 years old and cannot afford to have my limited funds tied up my your company.
I am very unhappy with Samsung. For over a month now I have been trying to get my refund back. You can look at my account Edintex@satx.rr.com. Of one error Edintex@satx.r.com
I ordered two phones or at least that is what I thought But I received 4 Samsung 9 Cell phones.as charged on 5/19/2018 841.09, on 5/18/2018 841,09 on 5/18 2018 833.51 and again on I was charged 833.51 on 5/18/2018
On 5/19/2018 7,58 paid for return label returned one phone on that label
Another phone was returned as I did not sign for that phone
I currently have two Samsung 9 phones numbers 358212090002055 358212090006767 One was Violet and the other was Coral Blue
One order number was DJ03WO0SS I do nor have the other numbers. As my computer had a hard drive failure .
06/01/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA Refund 833.51

05/19/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -7.58
05/19/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -841.09
05/18/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -841.09
05/18/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -833.51
05/18/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -833.5

I bought a brand new Samsung note 8 in September 2017. Not long after, I dropped the phone 3ft on to CARPET and it caused a hairline crack. That’s my first complaint. Second, this month, June 2018, the phone went dead and no charger would work. It wouldn’t come back on. Nothing!! I contacted Samsung and was told it was a known issue and it was under warranty so it would be corrected. The tech guy I talked to asked if it was caused by physical or liquid damage. I said not to my knowledge but it does have a crack that happened right after I got it but it has worked for months up until now. He assists me in getting a shipping label to send my phone in to the repair center. Next thing I know, I got a bill for $658.19 to repair my phone because it was not under warranty. Come to find out, the small crack voided the warranty and NOTHING was said about that when I was talking to guy about the issue. They sent me my unworking/unrepaired phone back. I’ve got a $1000 Samsung paperweight now. Not to mention. I’ve got a baby on the way and that phone was my only way to get a hold of anyone Incase anything should happen. Im borrowing a phone now. I still owe Verizon $560 for that non working note 8. I’m stuck paying for a phone that doesn’t work, and the reason it doesn’t work was beyond my control.

I would not even rate it bought a washer and dryer 6 months ago and the dryer broke down. Service is a nightmare. Would not come and fix it.took for ever to get reimbursed. Thes__hit we had to go through to get it.im telling everyone I know and don't know about it I would rather wash my clothes in the creek then ever buy another Samsung product of yours again.larry

My phone updated yesterday. All is good except I am having a problem keeping the badge numbers on my notifications after either just opening the app and not the actual message or one of the notifications or if I dismiss one of the notifications on the bar. It is important in a lot of instances to have it shown how many notifications there are within that app. Not sure why ya'll thought it was a good idea to dismiss the number of notifications before even opening the message. I've tried multiple things, read multiple threads to try and fix this problem but nothing is working and I see it is a part of the update. If ya'll could go back to showing the number of notifications until the user personally decides to do away with the badge numbers or actually going into that one thing to dismiss notifications separately.

I sent my phone in because screen went blank it was under warranty they said they fixed it but did not and warranty expired I have paid for this piece of shit now your getting

Dear Team,

Service Request Reference No: 4259802563

My Samsung Refrigerator was purchased in April, 2012. Since last 3/4 months, our refrigerator has some ongoing issues of cooling. In March, the engineers came and solve gas leakage problem (that is what they identified and claimed to solve it), charged me heftily now again in one months time, it is not cooling.

Another technician came to our place yesterday investigated the machine and said since you are putting untensils with water to make it ice in freezer section, our fridge is not cooling. How rubbish ? When we tried countering his explanation, he started giving us lame execuses and compared old timer products Vs new products.

We did not want to argue with him so let him go and waited for another day without keeping anything in freezer section to see the effects.... The result was same no cooling effect and no ice cubes in ice tray.

I want to register a complaint against this technician - Alpesh Patel and Samsung for their poor service.

Regards,
Pinkal Soni | 9909000361 | pinkal@sevennhalf.com

I got two Galaxy S8 back at the end of Feb 2018. I started having problems with the chargers not even a month later. I requested warranty on the chargers and wires after it was diagnosed by their own technical support. I am still waiting for the charging wire. I have spent lots of hours of my time on Online Chat and phone calls with Samsung trying to figure out why it has taken over a month to solve my problem. I keep getting the run-around about how long it's going to take and why I wouldn't get it all at the same time. There call centers are all outside of Canada and the USA so the people have no idea whats going on. I have requested a manager numerous of time and I only get the on-duty supervisor who says there is nothing he/she can do. I am still waiting for them to resolve this, but I don't think I will be buying another Samsung phone any time soon.

Did a bios upgrade on my Samsung Televsion today which did not go well. I called tech support but no one that I spoke to their could help me either. Totally untrained with no resources and no way to even begin to help the customer. Eventually, I was able to resolve the problem myself. As a result of this I emailed all of the Samsung Senior Management in Japan about my terrible customer service experience. Twice in fact. Any company with this pathetic of customer support is on the way out. Drop the stock now if you own any. No doubt on Monday a lot of people in Japan are going to have a bad day! Hopefully, they will get fired because none of them are doing their jobs.

I called your customer care on 4-2-18 and explained my mom and dad bought a Refrigerator in 2016 four months before it was installed in their new home which the refrigerator was installed in February 2017 by HH Greg which now it out of business. I explained there are numerous bulletins on this refrigerator and in February the ice maker when bad which you replaced under warranty. In April we noticed the freezer was not working in which we lost the entire freezer full of food. My daughter Cheryl Peach called into customer service explaining everything above and she offered to send a repair person or get the entire purchase price back for our inconveniences. I decided with the problems I had already experienced I would choose to Get a refund and purchase a new refrigerator and my daughter sent the receipt in and the lady from your customer service called my daughter with Refund Order Ticket # 4147177211 and with the amount of refund being $1,495.99 and that in one to two business days Samsung would call with how she would want refund either by direct deposit or Check. The email I sent receipt to was Snaecr_g45@sea.samsung .com and she said it was successfully received. She then called back a 2nd time to confirm address was still the same as receipt. Yesterday I sent email to confirm when they might receive the refund and customer service informed me it was denied for being out of Warranty? No one ever called to tell us such and knowing we were purchasing a new unit depending on repaying for a new product with the proceeds of this refund...... You have no one that services this area for Samsung and then your customer service is the pits.... If this is not immediately remedied I will be contacting an attorney or taking you to small claims as I still have the voice recording of the refund that was promised to my daughter. My daughter also asked if they would want the old refrigerator back and your customer service said no have Lowes dispose of it when they deliver the new one. As we still have the old one that is barely over a year old after installation. I will never purchase another samsung product as you CLEARLY don't stand behind your product for the price you pay.

Hopefully your will remedy if not I will be seeing you in court with my voicemail your customer service left as proof of refund.

Thanks
Pat and Bobby Flora

My Samsung Galaxy S8 died during a call. It would not start, charge, soft reboot or hard reboot. I was instructed from Samsung to send it overnight and they provided a UPS pickup ticket. I delivered it to s UPS store and they received it the next day. It sat for three days. I received an email stating they were repairing it and it would be 3-5 business days to return it to me. They then sent another email 2 days later saying they had my phone on hold waiting for back ordered parts. I then received an email stating they could not repair my warranted phone and were going to send a refund, after they contact me with in 24-48 business hours. That time frame was not followed and I have been on a constant phone loop with Samsung from 800-Samsung to an ECR and then to parts who immediately route the call back to 800-samsung. this continues until my patience fails and I hang up. All I am interested in a new S8 or refund of $672, which is the purchase price I paid for the phone.

Do not like new update for note 8. You took away the option for text tones for contacts. I will be looking for a new phone because of this. I need this feature for work and this was the dumbest move ever. Hundreds of thousands of people are not happy about this. Needs fixed or lose customers

I bought a refrigerator from HOME DEPOT in july 2017. Less then 30 days later it stop staying cold tempt goes from 40 to 50 . I went to store and they did absolutely nothing. All they did was give me your customer service # I will never shop there again I have called your C.S.Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec 2017 JanFeb March 2018 .No one has every call or e.mail with any information You do not have the best C.S. department This whole situation has been unbelievable . No one has offered a repair person or just bring me a refrigerator that work This needs to be made right case # 4145812762 e.mail mariannemeek@hotmail.com P#6164604581 Marianne meekhof

I bought a Samsung dryer in February of 2017; 2 weeks ago the belt broke and it cost me $180 to have it repaired...how disappointing.
The repair man told me never to buy Samsung appliances since he receives numerous issues for repairs for your products.
I did not register the (dryer) appliance as your unfriendly website would not accept the serial number...I tried shortly after the purchase and again recently.
No more Samsung appliances for me!

I made the horrible mistake of buying a SAmsung dishwasher from Best Buy. It never really worked, we keep calling fr issues and they came out and keep replacing parts. Then, the last fail I called and it was just "a few days" outside warranty. We should have keep the unbrand 1960 dishwasher that was in the house before because at least at worked.

I will never buy another samsung appliance again!!!

I traded in 2 phones in December 2017 for 2 Samsung galaxy note 8.In February I was charged $200 because they can't find one of my trade ins.I have called almost daily for 3 months and have been transferred all over the place including overseas. I am always told the person before either didn't fill out the correct request or did not file it with the correct department. I have spoken with numerous people and supervisors. I am told to call back in 3 to 5 days. I call back and still no resolution.I have held off disputing the charges hoping to resolve this but have gotten no where.I am a loyal Samsung customer for years but I will be reconsidering this. I have gotten no where but the run around.

I bought a 65 inch 4K TV that was no longer able to power up after just over a year; therefore being out of warranty. However, I was given a one time accommodation to have it fixed. Every time I contacted a service center, in which I was told to arrange the repair, they informed me that they do not service my area. This went on for a few weeks; and several service centers. I kept trying (via telephone and chat) to rectify this situation with your support personnel, and EACH time I had to start all over again trying to explain the situation; just kept going in circles. Finally, due to pure frustration and anger I just gave up and decided to just discard the TV; which was just about 2 weeks or so past the warranty period. So I ended up buying an LG (which I should have done from the start as I have other LG products that have never caused me problems, but thought I'd take a chance on a Samsung TV.....BIG MISTAKE!!!) I also had a new Samsung BluRay player (that I bought at the same time that I purchased the Samsung TV) which was new and working. However, when I discarded my TV I was so frustrated with Samsung that I threw the DVD player away at the same time. just so I would not have ANY Samsung products in my home. And, I 'never' will purchase ANY Samsung products again!!

To have Service Centers that will not honor your products due to distance (do not want to send a technician as it is out of their range) is absurd. And one of the Service Centers that 'was' in my area (less than 10 miles away) said that they no longer provide service for Samsung products (perhaps due to the fact that their products require too much service). Anyway, as stated above I will never buy 'any' Samsung product again. Also, I have told many of my friends and relatives about my experience with Samsung, so it is likely that they too will not take a chance on any Samsung product either.

All of this took place a few months ago in January 2018. However, it has taken me this long to express my feelings regarding my experience so that I can let my anger and frustration abate. Not that you will, but you can review all of my correspondence with Samsung regarding this issue. I am now, and will always be from this point forward, a loyal LG customer. My experience with Samsung has been the most frustrating and annoying one that I have 'ever' had with a company in trying to get an issue resolved; to have one of your products fail in just a short time tells me a lot about the quality of your products.

Never Again!!
Mr. Peterson

I dropped-off my Samsung Galaxy 8 phone to have the broken glass replaced and during the repairs, the UBREAKIFIX Samsung Authorized repair store technician deleted programs/aps on the phone that permits the phone to compete outbound calls and receive inbound calls. The phone was working properly prior to the Authorized Samsung UBREAKIFIX repair technician tried to repair my phone. Now, I have a Samsung Galaxy 8 phone that's unable to complete outbound calls and receive inbound calls. Of course, UBREAKIFIX technician and store manager claims, it was not their fault that the phone they fixed doesn't work. They replaced the glass as requested. This scenario is truly ridiculous. Please in the future, Hire Competent repair personnel that know how to repair devices without causing additional damage to a device and then they claim their repairs did not cause the device to operate properly.

My washer is only four months old and quit working. Called their customer support and they were closed! Went online and talked to someone on their chat line. Had me jump through numerous hoops to self diagnose the problem. Gave me a number I could use if the problem persisted so I would supposedly not have to go through another 45 minute ordeal. The problem persisted so I called back and gave the number. Nope. Had to go through the same hoops and questions as before. Another 45 minutes later problem still not fixed and no appointment for anyone to come to the house to diagnose. Went through this AGAIN and this time, after another 45 minutes, was finally given a link to supposedly set up an appointment. Filled out all info on the link and waited............... I finally got a call two days later. No appointment though. Gave me more hoops to go through to troubleshoot and self diagnose. Did not work (of course). Had to call them back. Finally got a name and phone number of the company who does their warranty work.....they are in another state!!!! The soonest they said they could come and check it out is over a week away! This would be almost two weeks since the washer quit working. In the meantime I am stuck with a new washer that doesn't work and a pile of dirty clothes. I will never purchase a Samsung again.

First of all, I need to apologize to you! Because I don't know your display is unwelcome children to play it.

So my child (2years old), he was in your Hong Kong Kowloon Bay branch to play the VR joytick display on March 13. And without my knowledge your display is unwelcome children to play it. And then your staff is very serve faithfully to guard the VR display and immediately to stop my child and severe to scolding my child.

Actually you should very appreciate your staff to guard your open to everybody (ONLY UNWELCOME CHILDREN) to try it the display.

And I talk with your staff same day, he say my child to put and drag the VR joystick rope and put out the length will give rise to the burglar alarm to come up. But as per my handmaid inform my son only take out joystick within 5 second and put out the rope length is very short, but your staff already very severe to scolding my son.

In the meantime, I really want you to help and check with your HK - Kowloon Bay shop the CCTV. I want to know my son take the rope is how long and he play how long time, why your staff need to severe to scolding my son. Do you know because your company unwelcome my son to play your display (I don't understand why no to show do not welcome children to play your display the instruct) and severe to scolding with him. Therefor my son is very fear and cry every day.......... Don you know the serious.......... so we must to know & check your CCTV and then we really don't understand why your company unwelcome to you your display, this is child discrimination?

And I hv check with HK office is don't to check and just ask me to call back your Kowloon bay shop................. I really disappointed your HK CS the handle method.......

Samsung. Wa456drhdsu. Washing machine vibrates when spinning very hard it's shut off this machine doing the same thing over and over Baugh from brands mart in wpb florida on 6/15/13 for $720,67

561 ,729,2794 or561,541,4669

I am using a lot of Samsung devices. 10 months ago I bought a Samsung TV 4K 40" ( at this moment not sure for the model full name ). Since me and my boyfriend are working every day, and we are out almost all the time, the TV is turned on 6-10 hours per week (max ).

6 days ago, the TV suddenly lost the image and there is only sound. So all we were able to see was black screen. We tried to follow the instructions on the official Samsung site for solution ( https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/... ) and since it seems the problem is in the TV, that means our TV will need to be serviced.

As per that I called first Samsung call centre. They took my details and they said they will reach me. Now, this is 4th day, that I receive their answer that they are waiting for the parts necessary for the TV. IN THE CAPITAL OF BULGARIA, SOFIA, WHERE THE POPULATION IS 2.000.000 PEOPLE, THEY ARE WAITING FOR THAT PART 4 DAYS ! But, that is not the biggest problem.

Apparently, the servicers are working in the same time as the clients and not working on Saturday ( I am human also, I understand Sunday they need to rest.) . So, the normal working time in Sofia is usually 09-18. My working time is 10-19.

AND THEY WORK UNTIL 18 TOO. IS IT NORMAL ??? even if someone is working till 17, in this big city, you need at least 30-40 minutes to get home. And every other normal service is working on Saturday too, since the service is build to assist it's clients as per the need and the type of the service. And this service is working 5 days, in the period when the clients are at work and cannot stay at home and wait for this ...AMAZING.

0 STARS FOR SAMSUNG, FOR EVERYTHING related with you, Until few days ago, I was thinking the opposite.

I am waiting for the "TECHNICAL SUPPORT " THIS DAYS, AND IF THE PROBLEM PERSIST I WILL FIGHT FOR NEW SAMSUNG device.

i purchased a mobile model numberSMG955F from digicel Tobago.I made two phone calls and the phone went dead.I took the phone back just after 30 days.I was informed that I had damaged the phone port and charger and therefore warranty void.I took the phone to a place that repairs phones who stated they could find nothing wrong with the phone in particular no damage.I have had numerous chats with Digicel Customer services in Trinidad.I have now taken the phone back to Digicel who will check the phone again.All this has been exceedingly onerous and to date I am still without a phone

I have been going back and forward for Samsung Promotions department since May 2017... They offer me 2 Reward Certificate codes and I was only able to use 1 code and as of today I'm still getting no more with the customer service department my claim#84112 and the rewards code are (KKKBHZMAZ & KK8GHZBAZ. When I purchase 2 of the S8 and back in May they in the offer the Gear VR for each phone that's where the Reward Codes were offed. This is very much unprofessional for the Samsung Promotions department to treat there customers like this and I'm very much upset...
Here are the 2 phones lines 201-993-2523 and 201-905-4848 (which this line has been changed)

We bought a new Galaxy S8 phone for my husband on Black Friday. On the day after Christmas, the phone would not turn on. We called Samsung Customer service and were advised to take it to be assessed by a local business. We did as instructed. The business said the phone was completely unfixable. We called Customer service and were advised to send it in to be replaced. They provided a shipping label to send it via email. We sent it to the address and waited. The phone had been signed for on Jan 2. I began to call CS again a few days later. No one had any idea of what I was talking about. So, I drove to the location on the shipping label. It was a Samsung site, but they "don't accept phones there". I had to call the police to get an answer because they refused to talk to me. The officer found out that they may receive the phones, but they ship them somewhere else, but they don't know where they would ship it. I have spent HOURS AND HOURS since Jan 2 attempting to get resolution. I have been told that they had to find the phone first, well they did. They I was told that they have to assess it, well they did and confirmed it will not turn on. They then said the replacement phone would be here in 5-7 days, 3 weeks ago. I called again last week, I was told 2- 3 days, Still nothing. I have asked for tracking number, I get nothing. I spoke to a lady named Veronica this week who assured me she would work on it and get back to me. She gave me false contact information. She also requested that we get something from Sprint showing the device had been activated, which I did by driving to a Sprint store for her and emailing it. I have tried to call customer service again, and they want me to continue to repeat every detail over and over again. It's like groundhog day with this company. We are at a wall because we aren't able to get any resolution. During all of this my husband has been in the hospital at least 50 percent of the time, or we are driving to another city to go to a different hospital because he is cared for between 3 hospitals that are 5 hours apart. Whatever happened to customer service?

I ordered ear buds from Samsung direct in OCTOBER, it is now FEBRUARY and I still have not received the product I PAID FOR in OCTOBER. I have made numerous phone calls and spent I don't know how much time on hold being told that there would be an investigation into the matter by the "investigative team" and it would take 30 days. Well we are on the 4th month of investigative work and still NOTHING???

My order reference is 558364 and my investigative number is 795027.

Please, for the love of GOD, help me with this matter so I don't have to call back AGAIN.

Kerry Evans
1792 FM 256 w
Woodville, TX 75979

My complaint is YOU DONT HAVE ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE....I purchased a Robot Vacuum...used it 5 times and already crapped out. I have gotten the, "OLE` RUN AROUND" from about 5 customer service people. NOT my dept...I`ll Transfer you to someone that can help...Hang on... This has been going on since 10 am this morning. I started with "chat"...what a joke that is...You have set up a great system to get rid of someone needing help...just keep transferring them to some one else and they`ll go away. I don't expect ANYONE will contact me. The less customer service you give the greater your profit. Your customer service "SUCKS"....Don`t worry tho...I`ll advertise for you. Your ROBOT Vacuum will be in with the trash Thursday morning.
LEE WENZ

Do I have to even give it one star?

My 3 year old Samsung washing machine developed a leak about a month ago. The repairman found the hose that was leaking, but the replacement hose is "NLA" or "No Longer Available". I've been dealing with Samsung customer service for over a month now and getting no where. I have posted a video on YouTube about my problem and will try to link it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVowmXNUAbw

Hi
I have a Samsung GALAXY A5 .It is on contract with CELL C I have the phone for 1 year and few months about 2 months back the phone went in for repair! The battery swollen up the phone got very warm at times.I'm using the phone every day for work and private and it started getting warm again (VERY WARM)! I even got a message the device is over heating and I turned it off! I'm unhappy with my phone it whas in for repair I whas without a phone for a week!! and now it's giving problems again! My phone is still new and I'm having all this problems now!! So now I have to take it in again for repair(for how long this time before is gives me problems again! Or if the phone burns out what then!!!!!
I belive that SAMSUNG'S phones dount just last for 2 years!

Please help me if you can!
Shantelle Du Plessis

I purchased two washers and two dryers (Samsung). Two orders. On the same date at Home Depot. The second order was delivered in a timely manner on the original delivery date. My first purchase delivery date has been changed eight times. No one at Samsung can give me definitive answer (why). Same name, same purchase payment. Samsung is incompetent to the highest degree.

Most of my things in my house is samsung . Have . a double door fridge with ice and water despencer i delt with a couple of chancers then decided to have it done through samsung wat a desaster i have emptyed my fridge 3 times every time samsung is coming and never comes what contractors are used to waist peoples time then i will rather get that guy from the street to fix my fridge before using samsung your company is a waist of time and money and will never buy a samsung ietem in my life again

Dishonest customer service and repair centers. Lied and destroyed my Note 5 phone.

Placed an order for kids tablet on Nov 17th and since hasn't been shipped or my complaints been resolved. I've emailed several times with the promise back of Samsung handling this promply but to no avail. Its been almost a month since the order was paid for and confirmed, but still no shipping details. This is ridiculous and will never purchase from Samsung again

Fraudulent Warranty by Samsung Pakistan.
I purchased a side by side fridge made by Samsung last year in December. This fridge comes with local warranty, almost a month back its performance start deteriorating. Last week I called their customer care number and after getting 3 different call numbers I eventually reached their call center. I was told that I will be contacted soon by service person that I was on last Monday.
They visited my house, checked the warranty card which is available with me and told us that fridge has issue of gas leakage (within almost 11 months) and they will have to fill gas and repair leakage for this. That they will do by next day, but on next day I received a call from them asking additionally for purchase receipt of my fridge that I don’t have with me anymore. When I told them I do not retain purchase invoices and it is not required either, they said our Company has made this policy 2 months back.
I read through their warranty card very carefully but did not find a single work about availability of purchase receipt to claim responsibility. While they are denying me my legal right.
I want your support, to stop Samsung Pakistan from fraud with their customers. To start they should provide quality products that don’t falter within 1 year and if at all it happens, they should honor their commitment as per warranty card.

Our 4 yr range almost burned my house down due to an electrical defect in the control panel. Thankfully I was home and it was during the day.
Said they can only send a repair man out. I told her there was no way that was going back into my home. My children could've been injured or worst died. Very disappointed.

Purchased two refrigerators and are having problems with both freeing up everything in the refrigerator. Have service agreement and this is 2nd time they are out on complaints. Ordered part two weeks ago and still have not received a all back for service. Now 2nd unit having same issue.

What do I need to do to replace both refrigerators? .Service company is the worse!

I bought a 40' HDTV in December 2016. A few months ago, my TV was struck by lightning, even though it was plugged into a surge protector, and it fried the TV. There is no power to it, even with a new power cord. I have even tried multiple outlets and still nothing. I contacted Customer Service about it and a ticket was filed to get it repaired. It is now 3 months later and the TV still is not fixed. I have talked to numerous agents and was told the TV was covered under the warranty and would be fixed. Nothing was ever done. I would call again and go through the entire process....and still nothing. Finally someone called me and told me the TV would not be fixed under the warranty because being struck by lightning was something I could have apparently prevented and therefore the TV damage was my fault. She told me they would sent a repair representative out to fix it and I would have to pay for it, but that didn't happen either. I reached out to customer service yet again and talked to someone who told me the lightning strike WAS covered under the warranty, but he could not send a repair tech to me because the TV was only 40", but if it was 42", he could send one which is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I would have to take the TV to a authorized repair center and the closest one he could find to me was in Melbourne, FL which is 4 hours from where I live!! I refuse to drive 4 hours to get a TV fixed. After refusing that, he all of the sudden started finding closer ones, the closest being an hour and a half away which is still too far to get a TV fixed. Samsung Customer Service has been completely ridiculous and untrustworthy, probably the worst customer service ever. At this point, I am done with Samsung and will go with other companies that have legit warranties, actually stand behind them, and have products that are actually worth the price. Samsung has done nothing but lie to me and refuse to help the customer at all, just gives run around answers with no solutions.

I bought a washer in July of this year. It is broken. The technician is coming out again for the second time . What a horrible product you are selling. It is a front loader. I have spent hours on the phone. I have mountains of wash and spent lots of money and time going to the laundromat
I wish I would have read the reviews. It is difficult for me to make payments on a broken new product. No one seems to care at all at Samsung what difficulties people experience with terrible products. This is really bad especially with a new product. I have offered for Samsung to take back this washer and replace it but Samsung doesn't want it back either. Its an almost new product so why should the headache be mine and not yours? I am still paying for a BROKEN machine.

My Samsung phone is less than 1 yr old. The display screen shrunk up to about 1/16 of the screen size. I am a Sprint customer and had purchased the phone thru Sprint so I stopped at our local Sprint store(Dickson city PA) to see what could be done. They inspected the phone and said there was no damage so i should have no trouble getting the phone replaced. They printed me off a receipt and told me to contact Samsung. My initial conversation with one of your operators was on 11/9/17. The woman fumbled thru the conversation and never once mentioned a charge for repair. I sent the phone in and received a bill for 177.48$ stating the phone was not under warranty.This morning I received a from Samsung asking me to pay the bill. The woman was extremely hard to understand. I immediately asked to speak to a manager. The call was at 9:30 am and I was told there was no manager there yet. I asked when she would be in and for her name and direct phone number she suddenly became available. The supervisor's name is Jessica. I began to tell her my story and was interrupted by her to tell me that the phones screen was damaged. I told her it was not sent to them that way and that the phone was always kept in an otter box like case with a built in screen protector and that if one of your technicians broke the phone I was not going to pay for the repair. She told me it was received in that condition. I told her to send be back the phone with out the repair. She became even ruder as she asked me to confirm the shipping address. At that time I thanked her for her help and as I began to say "Have a ..." She hung up on me!
I was completely surprised that someone in a supervisory position would act so unprofessional! I will have to replace the phone but it will not be with a Samsung product! My repair ticket # is 4145872747 if you would like to check on just who is representing the Samsung name.
Christine Propes Cross

I have a concern with my device Samsung Galaxy S7, In the past I've had good experiences with other Galaxy devices this one was bought for $480 new and it's nothing more then just a paper weight I went threw Verizon for service and my device wont operate correctly when I went back to the store they told me the device is defective my screen is smoky and not clear and my side key's are sticky preventing me from using my phone properly when I need it the most, slow reacting. Please I'm looking for a replacement phone, this device was given to me for my birthday by my father and he had the proof of purchase, it was a gift. That is the reason my I'm sending this email, my father is deceased. This would mean a lot to me to have a functional device. Please Edward Earles U.S. Navy Veteran
4626 Grand River
Detroit, MI 48208

Battery can not fully charge (stop at 91) CAN'T GO UP TO 100%.

We have been struggling to get our refrigerator repaired for 3 months now. We are situated in Kimberley, Northern Cape. The refrigerator was couriered to Upington to be repaired. Now, at last, it has been repaired, but now they hold us liable for the labour of R650-00. This is unacceptable and was never told to us from the start. We need the refregirator immediately, because this is now bull.... that it has already taken 3 months and now all of a sudden new excuses.

We bought Samsung 65in curved LED LG Smart TV 3D we bought it on the 28th of December 2016 it arrive 2016 December 30th. October 20th 2017 the television went out we have sound but no picture we have contacted them we have sent all the receipts and still they say it is out of warranty as of 2014 when we did not purchase it into till 2016 and it was brand new it is not our fault that it's set in a warehouse for 2 years or 3 years like a lot of products do but that doesn't void my warranty and now I'm stuck with a 65 inch television that I can't watch I paid cash through PayPal for this television of $1,500 and I've proven all the receipts and still no satisfaction I will be going to the Better Business Bureau and also filing a claim in small claims court if we cannot get this resolved in a timely matter

Absolute worse customer service EVER!!!! I have been trying since October 29th to get a return authorization to send in an item for repair, it's now September 10th! 3 different phone calls of almost an hour each, 3 different times being told a supervisor would call me back, still Nothing!! Beyond ridiculous!!

I am a Samsung customer for more than 5 years now and have numerous items from Refrigerator, microwave, mobile phones, TV etc. I have sent my mobile phone (Galaxy edge 6 plus for service on Oct 18 th - service tracking number# 414 530 4175; I have never received any update yet and I have been calling service dept to customer service but they transfer the calls to different locations and at the end, call gets disconnected. I reached out the on-line chat to the customer service, they simply say 'there is no update yet' and will let me know, if there is an update'...totally a surprise poor customer service.....

Please refer my case # 4245539669 dated 20th September,2017 and subsequent case # 4247972862 dated 23rd October,20017. The dead line given by your local repair center expired today the 1st November,2017. Finally I spoke with your customer service and told to wait one more day to hear from the local Samsung Repair Center .As- such I am waiting one more day and decided to move to the court for the compensation of frustration, suffering and ill-treat by a Global Company like SAMSUNG. If some reason you can not repair my Refrigerator you please let us know .All these days my family was suffering with out a Refrigerator. Every time I contacted your customer service they ask the next day will solve the problem and it is almost 43 days..........Kindly advise what to do or provide us with some compensation...Lost confidence with the local repair center..........waiting for your reply..............

My Samsung range oven does not work I call customer service they said because my warranty had expired they would givery me a one time free warranty. I give them the serial number they said the number was invalid I read the number 6 times still invalid. Call back spoke to different person this time number went through. They said because they could not find anyone to fix my rangeI have to fix lt myself. Don't have the money to get it fix myself worst customer service experience ever .need help to fix my range. Why sell appliances and can get it fix I win never buy another samsung appliances again.need help with this matter.

We are in the process of building a new home and we purchased all new Samsung appliances, Cooktop, Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer Dryer. My problem our Trim Kit Model Number MATK8020TG has been on back order since August 2017. now they are telling me it will be December. How do you continue to advertise a product that is not available. I need a Trim Kit like yesterday and cant seem to find one anywhere with in the USA. I really don't want to return all our appliance because I cant get a trim kit but you guys are leaving me no choice. Just know your product is not the only Black Stainless Steel appliance available.

I and my partner bought 2 galaxy Note8 on September 16, 2017. The store personnel told us the information to obtain the promotional gifts.
When we looked, there was no information. We contacted Verizon and they attempted to reach the store without success. They explained it was a Samsung promotion and they could not process. We could not reach the store by phone either. We went into the store yesterday and they gave us the website information but did not mention any expiration date. Today we were told the promotion registration had ended.
We bought the phone with the promotion as consideration. We would appreciate your honoring your advertisement and provide us with our promised gifts.
Patricia Rose 505-573-1248
Robert Avila 505-980-3456.

I own a late model RF28HDEDBSR Samsung Refrigerator. I have had three (3) technicians out to look at the problem with condensation dripping on the back of the box. I have written (4) letters to Samsung and I do not get any type of customer satisfaction. The first tech replace the ice maker for $600 and told me to watch the box for condensation. Subsequently (2) other technicians visited the refrigerator and told me that it is a factory defect caused by defective internal insulation and stated that there is no fix.

I bought a stove and microwave. The microwave has had 6 service calls and 5 defective doors replaced. Their tech company let them know it cannot be fixed and qualifies for a refund. Call after call and they want more info. Now they want a receipt with serial number and model number. It does not exist. I sent in the original receipt and the customer order pages. Now they say if you cannot produce the kind of receipt we want, even though I have the info on the delivery paper they can't help me. Just like I have read all over the internet. Their warranties are worthless!! I will warn others to stay away from Samsung. They play games until your warranty is up.

On 1 August I mailed my Samsung tablet to the Samsung Repair Center in Plano, TX for repair. The tablet was 'repaired" and mailed to the wrong address in St. Louis, MO via UPS. I live in Lemon Grove, CA. I have contacted Samsung many times about a replacement tablet and they continue to give me the run around that the issue in under review. I have spoke with over 6-7 customer reps, UPS coordinator etc. etc. It is impossible to speak with anyone, but the customer reps that know nothing. Do not do business with this mega giant. Look at the reviews there are pages and pages of complaints about Samsung, be it televisions, appliances, tablets. Have contacted the FTC to no avail. Buyer beware!

I"ve been trying to get a refund that has been approve since April and all I get is the run around This is a business machine I been given about 20 ticket numbers and everytime I call no assistance. I just get sent to different departments. Why????????????????????

FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS OR MORE I HAVE BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY SAMSUNG TEAM MEMBERS. MY HUSBAND AND I PURCHASED A FRONT LOAD WASHER BACK IN JANUARY DUE TO THE PRIOR ONE BEING RECALLED. I WAS TOLD ON MANY OCCASIONS I WOULD GET A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT BUT THAT NEVER HAPPEN. THE MACHINE SMELLS HORRIBLE WHICH THEY SENT 2 TECHNICIANS OUT THAT DID NOTHING WHO BOTH ADVISED OF WIPING THE MACHINE WITH BLEACH EVERY TIME BEFORE USAGE OR CHANGE DETERGENT. THIS I DID ON MANY OCCASIONS BUT DID NOT WORK. I WAS SOLD A LEMON AND SAMSUNG REFUSES TO CHANGE OR REIMBURSE..I'VE MADE MULTIPLE CALLS YET ALL TEAM MEMBER I'VE DEALT WITH CLAIM THAT'S IS HOW THE PROCESS IS..I GUARANTEE PROTOCOL IS TO KEEP PUSHING UNTIL MAINTENANCE IS EXPIRED. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT LIFE LONG SAMSUNG CUSTOMERS. I REFUSED TO USE ANY OTHER PHONE EXCEPT SAMSUNG BUT I WILL DEFINITELY CHANGE THAT.

Smart TV not connecting to internet and it is only 6 months old. I called Samsung and have spoken with three difference agents, to no avail. Neither was able to help after being on the line for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours and again at least 45 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong. I received call this morning stating thay had not received my bill of sale, which I faxed times 2. Now again this morning I sending another fax.

I purchased a 55" Samsung TV and only had it for 8 months before the picture went out. I went through the process of troubleshooting over the phone with someone from Costco Customer Service (after multiple phone calls) , then I was instructed to send in receipt from a Samsung customer service representative, which I did, and I finally got in contact with someone from Samsung Tech Support. I was originally told that there was not a service technician in my area and that it would be up to Samsung to determine if the product would be replaced or I would receive a refund. I didn't have a choice! After going back and forth with the Samsung representative, I expressed my decision to receive a refund as dealing with Samsung has become a nightmare! I was told that at this point I HAD to have the TV serviced. I was told that a certified Samsung technician would call me within two days, I haven't heard from them yet, and at that point a service appointment would be set up and that I would have to wait for parts when it was determined what the problem is. It has been two weeks and I have been shifted from person to person and still I am without a TV and no plans to set to get it fixed!

I bought a printer M2020 and installed it without a problem wirelessly. After a few days, I lost the wireless connection.
I called Cust. Service and after many attempts they told me to return the unit which I did. After a week or so it was returned and they said no problem with the unit. Once again I tried to install it with a wireless connection to no avail. Called customer service and they spent over an hour trying to connect it to no avail. They told me they would have some one in a higher level call me in 24 hours. No call, so I called back and they said that there is no higher level of customer service. I was lied to. The person I spoke with tried to connect it and had no success. Told me to return the unit which I did. After another week or two it was returned and they said no problem with the unit. I tried once again to connect it to no avail. Called customer service and they couldn't connect it either. Said they would turn the problem over to Executive Department. They would contact me in 24 to 48 hours. Guess what, no call. I called them and waited over a half hour to speak to someone. He said He would check on my complain #4144765336. Told me some one would call me back in 24 to 48 hours. I guess they hadn't got to it yet.
I own 2 Samsung phones, 1 TV, and a printer. Don't think I would ever buy another Samsung product again. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced with a electronics company. I want a new printer or my money back.

Don't Buy anything Samsung You Will Have Nothing But Problems And their Customer Service Is A F-ing Joke I Will Never Buy Anything From These Ignorant D-bags Ever Again I don't Know What's Worse Their Horrible Products Or Their Lousy Customer Service. They Can't Fix Anything And Refuse To Send Someone Out To I would Give Them A Negative 5 If It Would Let Me.

Terrible customer service. Our 70 inch TV lost the picture a few days ago. Customer service determined that they would replace our TV. When we talked to William yesterday he said we should have a replacement in a few days. The delivery was to be made by KW International Trucking. I called KW today and they said they do not have the order yet and it usually takes about 3 days for Samsung to send the order (so much for possibly receiving the replacement as early as the next day as William said). When the order is received it could come out of various warehouses, probably IL or perhaps the local Ontario CA warehouse. I called 201 229-4000 today, September 6th, and talked to Bean to see if the order could be expedited. He said we would hear from management next Monday. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I asked to speak to a manager because Bean told me he was not trained to handle this type of call. Bean said he would look for a manager and put me on hold. After about 5 minutes we were cut off. Bean verified my contact # but did not bother to call back and there was no call from a manager either. We are pleased that Samsung will replace our TV since it is under warranty but we are lost without it and feel the replacement should be much more timely.
UHD TV UN70KU63ODFXZA Serial # 061J3CBHA02915V Purchased 11/25/16 Williams Agent # 82703

My complaint is that I purchased an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Samsung made the recall because the battery was exploding. I sent my cellphone back to the company, using the box I received from Samsung and up to today they didn't give me my refund yet. I paid more than $900. I have been calling every single day for two months and they send me to the Note7 Team, to the e-commerce department, etc. Nobody solved anything. I have already like 4 tickets. They know they received the cellphone, and the date when they received back. I left messages about my new cellphone number, about my new email address, etc. They told me today that they tried to contact me at my old phone number and at my old email address. When I asked for what I am leaving my new info, the told me that they don't look at the notes. Really??? I want my money back.

Vellore dist dwaraka system and services Samsung service center not responsible for customers PL check

Samsung recalled a washer I purchased less than a year ago. They hire a third party (Dish) to do the repair. I called on 9-1-17 and got a service order ticket for 9-6-17. On 9-5-17 no one called to confirm when the tech from Dish would be out to repair the washer. Samsung gives you this 4 hour window as if people don't have to work. The Dish rep seem to have no idea that I had a ticket order for 9-6-17. Samsung told me that could resubmit the ticket but it would be another 48 hours before they could book another appointment. Samsung customer service sucks! They were not sympathetic to an error they made and appeared to have no way of communicating with Dish who us the third party they hired to fix their products. Samsung product is under a recall but they are less than helpful with fixing it

I seem to be getting the run around over a sweeper that was sent in for repairs on 8/14/2017. CVE repair facility has responded that they fixed my sweeper to the profile at 1-800-726-7864. Latest info received was that it was shipped back on 8/30/2017 on ups tracking number 1zrv2573909595945. UPS has said that they have not received it as yet so it is not in their system as of today 9/5/2017. Supposedly a new ticket # was issued 4144665333. 1-800-SAMSUNG told me that they don't have a tracking number for this work order. What.s going on here. I'd like my sweeper back please . I can't believe the lack of information that your customer service department has and that no one has a number that will be answered at CVE . I was told to call 1-201-770-0005 Extension 113. No one answers this line. and a forwarding number of 1-800-SAMSUNG. Will I receive a response from whomever reads this complaint? Who knows at this time!!.

i bought a samsung galaxy j7 sky pro less than 90 days ago and it sucks. it shuts off all the time. processes continue to stop. i have factory reset it 4 times and it continues to do it. only thing on the phone of mine are my contacts and the phone is horrible and i cannot return it. will not be buying samsung again

I am writing this as a frustrated consumer who cannot believe the level of unresponsiveness nor ownership of issues surrounding what should be a very simple order placed with Samsung. The level of frustration has made this the ABSOLUTE WORST experience I have ever encountered with customer service reps & supervisors who have taken no responsibility or ownership to provide any resolution to this matter.

I had placed an order after comparing Chromebooks for the Samsung Chromebook Plus which my son needs for school beginning September 5th. I had placed the order on Tuesday August 29, 2017 and had requested & paid for Express 1 –day shipping to our vacation residence. I received a confirm email that the order shipped Wednesday August 30th. I expected to receive on August 31st and it did not arrive. I tracked the package via info provided and learned that the package would NOT arrive until Tuesday, Sept 5th estimated delivery, SEVERAL DAYS AFTER it was supposed to be received. The purpose of the 1 day express shipping was that we needed to receive prior to leaving vacation residence that the package was to be received.

I contacted Samsung customer support several times over two days and received no solution to the issue. I first called in to validate what I was seeing and that is what the first CS rep saw. I explained that we would not be at this location next week and wanted to get issue resolved for delivery expedited to this location or re-routed to by home permanent address. The CS rep was not empathic nor helpful as this matter was not part of any standard “script” She only kept informing me that FEDEX would try 3 attempts to deliver package. I requested to speak with a supervisor. He acknowledged that this was supposed to be express 1-day shipping, but offered no reason why it was not fulfilled in that fashion. After a long wait, he understood the issue but had tried to connect with FEDEX, who said that they were not able to make a change and that it was actually being shipped to my location by USPS. He had no authority to do anything further and opened an Incident ticket (#400042) after 1 ½ hours on the phone with them both and after in queue for 50 minutes. He was unclear to my question as to what the escalation and ticket would actually do.

On Sept 1st, I contacted Samsung CS again at 9AM call in and put on wait hold for 50 minutes. Once I connected, again the CS agent was unable to share anything further that I did not know, and I ended up speaking with a second Supervisor. She did in fairness try to assist but is also limited with no responsibility to resolve my issue. She augmented the incident ticket and told me that she “elevated” this to their department that deals with FEDEX to try and see about changing delivery address, and that I would receive an email with any update.

Several hours had passed and I had not received anything further in response. I then for the 3RD TIME contacting Samsung CS and wait to wait 1 hour for ability to talk yet again to a CS rep. In doing so, I immediately asked for a manger. She said that she had to check things out first and I gave her all of the same information YET AGAIN. THAT rep put me on hold to check things out..after ten minutes on hold I was then disconnected! I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CALL BACK FROM THAT CS REP.

I then placed my FOURTH CALL to the Samsung CS center and yet after another 1 hour wait time, I spoke with a belligerent CS rep at 2:33PM Eastern US Time. I immediately asked for a MANAGER, not a SUPERVISOR, as I wanted to speak with someone with authority to address and RESOLVE MY ISSUE. HER response was “MANAGERS DO NOT GET ON THE PHONE WITH CUSTOMERS”. This was the response to my repeated requests for a MANAGER. AS she wanted the info and situated YET AGAIN explained, she put me on hold and came back and said “there is nothing they could do”. She further said that after deliver attempts they would give me a refund. I stated that this was ABSOLUTELY UNNACCEPTABLE solution and that this was not solving my issue. I stated I needed this product (again) for my son school and she could not have cared less. She over and over stated only nothing they would do and that I should call FEDEX to refuse delivery. When I wanted to discuss further and said that this is not a viable solution, that I wanted a product I ordered and paid for, SHE PROCEEDED TO HANG UP ON ME !!

I had NEVER experienced this level on uncaring, unprofessionalism and mismanagement of what was supposed to be a simple order to the MOST FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE that I have encounter with an order. There is no ownership or any semblance of customer concern or care to resolve this issue.

At the beginning of the interactions, there is notification that these calls our recorded. I would strongly encourage you to have these reviewed as well for how I have been treated during this extremely poor experience, particularly with the last one when the CS rep hung up on me.

I need your attention to this matter and a quick prompt resolution. While I have a disdain at present, I believe that Samsung is better than this, which I why I wanted this product for my son in the first place. At present he begins school on Wednesday, Sept 6th and needs to have the computed and accessories ordered from the start. My ten year old son is also very upset by this situation and stressing over not having the computer selected and needed to begin the school year. I really need assistance in resolving this matter and requesting that you immediate leadership involvement to resolve this situation and make this right.

Here are order particulars:

Order # D6720506Q
Incident ticket # 400042

I can also be reached at this email address and mobile phone 267-257-3677 to discuss further.

Edward P Trainor

What a terrible experience this has been. I purchased my Galaxy S8+ about 6 months ago and now sometimes it charges and sometimes I have to restart my phone and plug in the charger before it turns all the way on to get it to charge or sometimes it says moisture in the port . This is not a new issue Ive read multiple complaints about the same issue which is how I found out restarting it and plugging in charger would work . ( more help then any rep at Best Buy or the 3 different sprint locations could give me . Ive been told go to this store because we don't do loners so I ran around to multiple stores and finally had 1 rep say we don't do loners call Samsung Direct to Customer Service if not we will charge you to replace . Just got off phone with Customer Service rep who of course had 0 customer service skills and refered me to head to Best Buy which I explained I was already there .. so he said I apologize head to the sprint store and again I advised him I had already been to 3 with no luck . This is terrible I bought extra stuff as well . I have a Samsung wireless charger also a portable charger all from Samsung which I am really leaning on taking back and filing a complaint there as well if this is not resolved . I cannot be out of a phone for 7 days to even suggest that's what would need to be done is wild to me being that we are so reliant on our phones. Or the 2nd option he said go to the Best Buy Store which I said I JUST TOLD YOU I WAS AT BEST BUY .. he apologized and said go the Sprint store . I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERETO GO FROM HERE PLEASE HELP I DO NOT WANT TO DO IPHONE ( HONESTLY I DONT ) BUT IF THATS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE I WILL JUST TO GET THIS RESOLVED.

To whom it may (hopefully) concern,

My name is John Cheney. I was a Note 7 customer. Last year my wife and I decided to upgrade our phones and get on the same plan. She opted to get the S7 edge and I got the Note 7. The best part was that we got a deal at best buy for a buy one get one free! I LOVED my Note 7!!!

Unfortunately, as you are well aware, there was a recall. Obviously a little headache for me to go back and turn in my phone, and get it replaced, but I did what I had to do. Shortly after getting my new Note 7, there was another recall, this time without a replacement. I was beyond disappointed. There was no real resolution. I was simply forced to downgrade to the S7, and was not near as satisfied with the phone. The worst part was that I found out later that during the switch back and forth I had somehow lost my BOGO deal!! I was never able to get that issue resolved, so I was stuck paying full price for a phone I didn't want! Disappointed does not express how I felt towards Samsung after all this. However I still did not give up hope. I was understanding that the Note 7 was a hard hit for Samsung. I thought to myself surely they will make it up when the Note 8 comes out!

Fast forward nearly a year. After watching and waiting for word on the new Note 8, I finally see an official release date, almost a week ago today. Excited! I jump on the internet and begin research, and what do I find? I see Samsung is giving Note 7 customers the deal we deserve. 425$ off the steep 930$ cost of this phone, and turn in the phone I didn't want in the first place. Finally all this mess is going to pay off. I jump online and pre-order, and prepay 535$ to order my new Note 8. I cant tell you how excited I was!

Happy, only to find out the next day that this deal, really isn't a deal at all! I still owe 430$ on this S7 and Samsung isn't letting that go? The phone I had that I didn't want in the first place has to be completely paid off to turn it in and get the 425$ credit towards the Note 8? I also need to mention that I filed an insurance claim on my S7 edge because of a broken screen. 168$ to get a brand new phone to turn in to receive my Note 8. So now I have 168$ into a 2 day old S7 edge. I owe 430$ on top of that for it, and I have to pay all of that and still turn it in to receive a 425$ credit towards the Note 8? Keep in mind I was also supposed to get a buy one get one free deal in the first place!!

The whole ordeal has left a very nasty taste in my mouth for Samsung. I hope this email gets to someone who cares, if not please move it to someone who does. I am sure there are many other stories like mine. This type of "deal" is not going to win over the consumers. This needs to be resolved, once and for all.

Your disgruntled customer,

John T. Cheney
2662 Cora Ave
Cincinnati Oh 45211
(513)371-6098

We got Samsung refrigerator under warranty.
The rails that keep inner shelfs in place got disconnected and cause damage to shelfs.
This is manufacturer defect and should be repaired under warranty given.
But your company refuses to do so.
This is the last attempt to resolve the issue without ramifications.
Additionally, please provide the address in USA you preferred the court papers to be send to.
Regard,
Alex

BEWARE OF SAMSUNG TECHNICIANS SURGICAL STRIKE ON YOUR FUNCTIONAL WHITE GOODS / APPLIANCES

You should never ever call up SAMSUNG CALL CENTRE to avail Samsung Technicians’ support.

Even when there is NO ISSUE WITH THE TV SET (especially, when the Cable Services to the entire Housing Complex is snapped due to the Monsoon Deluge / OR other Cable related issues better known to the Service Provider & there is INTERMITTENT ISSUES FROM THE CABLE SERVICE PROVIDER); just to satiate your doubt whether the TV SET has any issue or not; EVEN BY MISTAKE, if you ever avail the services of Samsung Technicians’ and Despite paying them their Visiting / Consultation Charges; they will SABOTAGE the Functional Product & will make it Redundant!

The Samsung Technicians are TRAINED TO KILL the functional product AND OR to run a Parallel Refurbished Market in a QUID PRO QUO with their Service Partners’; in a SURGICAL STRIKE ON HOME APPLIANCES by getting into your Home & Sabotaging your Functional Product; so that you are coaxed to BUY A NEW PRODUCT from them.

HENCE, CUSTOMERS ARE FOREWARNED NOT TO CALL SAMSUNG!!

THEY LACK BUSINESS ETHICS & HAVE BEEN CHEATING GULLIBLE INDIAN CONSUMERS.

August 30, 2017
To whom it may concern:

I am a disappointed in Samsung. I have anxiously been awaiting the Galaxy Note 8. I purchased two Galaxy Note 7s and loved them both (I have all the documentation to prove it). I really did not want to turn them in when they were recalled.

As soon as I learned of the pre-purchase of the Galaxy Note 8 I hurriedly began placing my order. I was overjoyed when I learned of the discount to previous Galaxy Note 7 owners until I found my Galaxy Note 4 was not one of the phones qualified for the discount. I purchased the Galaxy Note 4 to use while waiting and hoping the Galaxy Note 7 could be fixed.

My excitement fell through the floor since I did not have a Galaxy Note 5 or other phone to qualify for the discount. The full cost of the Galaxy Note 8 really taxes a loyal 73 year old living on Social Security. I’ve been a faithful Samsung owner who has used your products for a number of years. I have been very happy with Samsung until now. I currently own two Galaxy Note 3s, one Galaxy Note 4 and a Galaxy S Relay.
Against my better judgment I preordered the Galaxy Note 8 as I had been anxiously waiting about a year for it to become available. I had to borrow part of the money from my children.

I’m writing this just to let you know the Galaxy Note 8 will be my last Samsung after this experience as I will probably be switching to another company for a less expensive phone. All the people I encouraged to use Samsung products support my feelings.

Ronald McGuire
3640 Malibu Drive
High Point, NC USA
RMCGUIRE@NORTHSTATE.NET

I have a tablet that is still under warranty, purcahsed in November of 2016. My experience is too involved to type it all out,this is by far some of the worst customer service i have ever experienced, i would love for someone to call me so I can explain the whole story.

I have a mobile phone (3 phones) contract through AT&T. For the first 12 months, my Samsung Galaxy s7 worked fine. About two (2) weeks ago, the Gmail e-mail notification and sync functions simply ceased to work. My message and telephone notifications continued to work as they always had. I checked my e-mail and sync settings and they were set correctly. I visited two different AT&T stores five (5) times and their staff were not able to figure out why the I was having these issues with my phone. I called the AT&T tech line and they were unable to ascertain why I was having the problem either. I then called Samsung and was told to take the phone to the Geek Squad at a local Best Buy store for an assessment, which I did. However, when I went to the Best Buy store and explained why I was there, the Geek Squad staff member looked at me as if I was crazy (for bringing my Samsung phone there) and told me there was nothing he could do. I returned to the AT&T store and reviewed all the steps I had taken to try to correct the problem. They suggested that I replace the phone. However, since the phone was now just one (1) month past the twelve (12) month warranty period, I would be responsible for the paying for a replacement.Fortunately, I took the insurance plan that AT&T offered when I purchased the phone, However, even though I did have the insurance coverage, I had to pay a $112.00 deductible for a replacement. Since Samsung could not correct or explain why these issues had occurred, I feel I should be reimbursed for the $112.00 I had to pay.

Contacted technical suooirt at least 5 times with issue logged into ticket No: 5118593427 with email response per Samsung support request, This phone was purchased new from amazon site and within 6 months went into log loop with samsung screen and shutdown. Finally support closed the case and I came to know when called them on 8/23/17 without resolving or informing me. None of the support people whom I talked had no idea how to resolve or no idea of any knowledge but mis-leading and dodgine me. Pathetic to have such personnel in support. Finally came to know that Samsung does not honor the warranty on a new product. Why the support guys need to dodge me daily but not say that frankly? I would never buy Samsung product and recommend to anyone with this experience.

I have been attempting to stop shipment/cancel my order #994667505 for a tv & DVD player. The reason is delayed shipping which wasn't depicted on your web order site. I have been kept on phone hold for over 1 1/2 hours attempting to cancel order (855)-726-8721. I, in fact, found same tv & DVD on Amazon which I received in time period necessary for me. Samsung web based customer sales support is absolutely horrible....I will think twice before using again

I have bought a samsung note 4 in December 2014, I was at samsung service at high point in Melbourne and they have changed the battery as the problem was too fast lose battery and freezing, after months in this year June I was at Melbourne Central service with the same issue, they accused me to use not genuine SD card what I have bought from Michael Photo shop in Melbourne CBD, Elizabeth street.

I have taken out the SD card and tried as was expected the problem was not solved. yesterday my partner was there at Melbourne central and they have wiped off the system and reinstalled and tested the battery and they said it will solve the problem, but the battery drained even faster. We have went back few hours later and showed them and found out there is no record of my first visit at all and no record my partner visit even they admit they know she was there. And they tried to take it for testing for 5-10 working days without any swap phone as my partner is sick and need 24/7 access to the phone.

We have asked to print out all the history and we haven't got it. Even they have said someone else came to the shop right after me in this year June under my name and phone number with a completely different phone. We have offered 3 option or leave there the phone and we go away with a swap phone or they replace the phone on the spot or they trade in to a new phone in a price to compensate our problem and the not proper service. Even talked to the afternoon shift manager and the problem still not solved.

I purchase my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo model SM-G903W and I am dissatisfied with my purchase as the screen is delicate to the touch and the volume is very low I have to be talking loudly in my phone and I am always losing my calls because if my hands or ears touch the screen it drops my call. Any thing you can do to assist me I would be happy as I really enjoy my Samsung phones as this is my second purchase of a Samsung phone. My husband and I both have the same phone. I would really appreciate the relevant person getting my complaint dealt with.

I can't get my TV repaired. It has been almost two months. I got a courtesy of repair because my TV started acting strangely after only one year. My warranty, of course, had ended. They extended it and off we took it to the repair shop. So, they ordered the wrong part. Now, I need a( receipt.) Like it's my fault I ordered the wrong part myself. So, for me to get it fixed (again) because nothing really happened, I have to try to prove that it was bought exactly a year or two ago. That is ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. So, let's see what happens. I am so disappointed. Oh, the number to the repair shop is (480) 963 3723. Please don't go to them. You don't want this to happen just because the repair is free. Or, you can pay for more than the TV is worth. $586 for mine.

At the beginning of June, 2016 Samsung offered a promotional deal that if a person bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge mobile device they would receive a Wireless Samsung headphone set that was part of the Fathers Day bonus. All that was required to do was to apply to the bonus offer online giving proof of purchase and an address to have the headphones sent to. I purchased a Galaxy S7 edge on June 10th and applied to the bonus offer providing the Model # SM-G935W8 along with the IMEI # 356160070975745 along with my address and telephone No.

That was 4 months ago. Since then I have called the customer service line many times who always asked me to resend the same information to various email addresses for which I also have done. I have only received a couple of return emails apologizing for something not being done and that they had looked after the matter and that I could expect receive the headphones in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Many weeks have gone by since those promises. My latest try was once again to the customer service line where a representative named Steven again asked me to send the same information but this time to a different email address, support at mobilepromos.ca. and that I would get a response in 72 hours. That was 5 days ago and I am not surprised.

No matter what email address that I was asked to send the same information no one ever replied to me even though I requested confirmation of them receiving my emails. I am at a loss as to why Samsung has treated this problem. I bought the phone under the condition that I would also receive the Wireless Headphones and all I have ever got in return is a complete run around of empty promises. Right now I don't know whether I will receive any different treatment than I have in the past. As far as I am concerned, Samsung has breached a sales agreement for which I might have to seek legal recourse.

Good day to whom it may concern. I bought a USB flash drive on Sunday 2016-10-01 at Game Kolonade. On the package it says 16 gig but when I got home the PC said their is only 14.9 gig on the flash drive available. This is unacceptable. I wanted to return it but I just knew I am going to have problem with that. They are going tell me its not their problem I must forward a complaint to Samsung and that is why I am sending this complaint. It is short of 1.1 gig and what do we pay for that amount of data at the shops. If the package says 16 we expect 16 gig. I need to know what you are going to do to fix this mistake.

Please note I was informed to go to the showroom yesterday and collect my phone, However even till today the phone has not been given to me. Please understand this a brand new phone preserved by me without even a scratch on it. In just a matter of few days this brand new phone of yours has already given me Issues with Sound, with Screen and i am really worried as to what more issues will come up in the future.

I really fail to understand how a brand new phone after paying such a high price can be of this quality and let me tell you I previously used a BlackBerry from 2012 till date which is now being used by my mother and is in very fine condition. I paid such a high price for your phone so that i could get the best quality and durability at least for the next 5 years but i was wrong I cannot compare your Samsung S7 edge to even a blackberry that I had.

After purchasing your phone I have had to visit your show room 5 times till now, I was not even given a temporary phone by the Samsung Sahara Center showroom manager to use during this period and has been 3 days now causing great inconvenience and embarrassment. My colleagues/ relatives have struggled to reach me and are shocked with the service provided by Samsung and that this piece was taken from the Sahara Center Samsung Showroom
After what ever i have gone through, I definitely would not recommend any of my colleagues or relatives to make purchase from Samsung as you expect to get the best by paying a high price but it is not the case.

Kindly give me the contact number of your manager at the highest level as need to make him aware of what a disappointing experience this has been for me in terms of Inconvenience caused, Product Quality, Service provided, Misleading information etc. Please ask yourselves do I deserve this kind of product quality and service after paying such a high price.

I have a defective Samsung Galaxy S6 that is less than a year old. It is starting have a flowing liquid visible on the inside. I called to see what can be done and Samsung wants me to send it in. I cant do that. I work through my phone. I depend on having it. Why cant a replacement be sent and then send mine when I get it like AT&T does its insurance claims? Why should I be put out when it is a Samsung product problem? Warranty department couldn't help me. So here is my complaint.

I have held Samsung phones over the years as i have preferred Samsung over I phones, however I am outraged at not only myself but a lot of others having trouble with your Samsung product in phones not holding charge, batteries need replacing, and charging ports faulty. I am over upgrading my phone and I'm in a position now where I think in comparison maybe I am better to transfer to apple as it seems they are having better wear and tear and better battery life. I feel as though over the years I have been ripped off an been very patient with these devices and should not need to upgrade in order just to replace faulty phones. I also have a washing machine through you guys in which I had purchased brand new and it got recalled.

I bought a Samsung TV 1 year ago tomorrow (9.20.15). Model UN55J6200AFXA SN 04K73CZG600195Y. The sensor on the TV has become faulty over the past few months and works only on occasion. Most times, I cannot manually toggle back and forth to the Smart Hub, volume, Menu etc using the button on the actual tv. The remote control is the same way and only works on occasion, my guess is because the sensor on the actual TV is faulty.

I do not have my original receipt, but spoke to Samsung and was told I had to provide the bill of sale to make sure it was covered under the 1 year warranty. I purchased the TV on my Sears credit card and went to Sears where I purchased it asking for a copy of my receipt. They printed out a copy from their system which lists the purchased date, sku #, method of payment etc but it does not list the Model # or Serial number. When I asked the manager at Sears for a more detailed copy, he said that what he gave me was all he could provide. I spoke to his manager and he said the same thing.

I emailed the copy I was given to eFax@sea.samsung.com as instructed by the Samsung rep I spoke to, but did not hear anything for over a week. Finally when I called they said they never received the Bill of Sale. I then asked to speak to someone else and was transferred to a 3rd person who finally informed me that the copy I sent was invalid and there is nothing they can do without a valid bill of sale. I'm attaching what I was given by the sears sales rep. It has a SKU # which should tie back to the make and model somehow. I have been a Samsung customer for years and I have 2 other Samsung televisions, phones etc.

This is the first time I've ever had a problem and I'm really disappointed that I cannot get this fixed under warranty because I'm unable to provide the correct bill of sale. I went to the Sears where I bought it from and this is what they gave me! I'm still paying for this smart TV every month and if I have to deal with a faulty sensor each time I try to watch it I'm going to lose my mind. Hoping someone can help because every person I speak to at Samsung has told me there is nothing they can do for me.

I have a samsung gear s2 classic and a USB flash drive that i was having a problem with, so I sent it in for repair. I called to find out about it and I was told that they needed a part for it that they could not get and i would have to wait. After no contact I called today and was rudely treated. After waiting for ten minutes for a agent when she came to the phone she gave me the typical greeting, kept me waiting on hold for another ten minutes while she transferred me to the repair center and i held and held and held then a lady answered and hung up on me.

I called back and got a man and I asked for a supervisor and he put me on hold for 20 minutes and then came back and asked me if i really wanted to talk to a supervisor. He then put me on hold for another twenty minutes. And this is where I am at now on hold.. Repair Ticket number is 4137690073. I asked for a replacement since it was still under warranty but i was told no. This is my last business venture with samsung.

I was lied to from the beginning of purchase from AT&T and the phone does not do what it was sold to do. It often fails by turning off. I must down load the manual, hard to read and difficult to understand. Designed to fail and not be repaired just like the printer. Printer used ten amps of current, highly inefficient. It failed and as it was designed to do and it was not worth repair because it was made by Samsung.

In April we purchased at phone from ATT during their promotion for a 48Inch Samsung Smart tv. I have tried several times since then to try to find out about my tv to no avail. Today I called and I talked to a rather rude representative and 800 Samsung. I am very disappointed with Samsung. I have talked to so many people and no one would help me. They now say the promotion is over and I will not receive my tv. We own 4 Samsung phones and 3 televisions. We upgraded to the Galaxy 7s Edge just to get the tv. Your representative refused to let me talk to an administrator and I ask several times. I was told that there was no administrator there.

I spent 2 and a half hours on the phone with her. She told me to call ATT and I did they told me the promotion was done by Samsung and they have on their records that I was to receive the tv. The lady I talked to said I never send in what I needed to but I did I sent the picture of the invoice and my info. She basically told me I did not. I will never again purchase or recommend this company to anyone. The lady told me her name was Imelda. I hope that's the right one. That phone cost me 794.00. I just wanted what was owed to me. I have spent the last 3 months trying to find out about this to no avail. Thank you for reading my email.

My almost new Samsung Galaxy S7 reset itself. I lost all my photos, contacts, etc. When I tried to get back on, the Google accounts would not work. I was locked out for days. I contacted Verizon- they couldn't help after spending literally hours. I as told to contact Google! Yeah, try that one. I tried multiple times to contact Samsung but sat on hold forever. I finally got thru to Samsung and they were so rude. They did not apologize for the fact that the phone reset and I lost everything on it. They did not care that my Google accounts would not work and, as a result, I spent more frustrating hours which are now days.

This Galaxy S7 had problems from the start, lost calls and no service. My husband's cheap phone had perfect service but my Galaxy S7 would not have service -so obviously it wasn't the provider, but the phone. Anyway, Samsung tells me that I have to send my phone back to them. Prove I own it despite the fact that I had the Verizon Rep inside the Verizon store contacted Samsung directly.

The Verizon Rep. also told me after hearing about the issues with my phone that the fact that the Galaxy S7 reset itself and the fact that I had problems with the Galaxy S7, my phone was under warranty. In fact, I have only had the phone for 2 months. However, Samsung to honor the warranty. Samsung expects me to prove I own the phone, send the phone to them, and then wait for Samsung to unlock the phone that shouldn't have been locked to begin with. Samsung says that the phone issue is not related to the warranty since I am just locked out.

SO, now I have to wait for Samsung to receive my proof of purchase, send me a call tag, return my phone, wait for Samsung to unlock it, then go back to Verizon and Verizon will then replace my defective phone which will probably be a nightmare. Meanwhile, I am expected to pay Verizon for a useless phone and a plan that I cannot use. Anyone out there please contact me or submit complaints against Samsung. I would love to join anyone else in a law suit- just on the principle alone...Also, submit complaints to the Better Business Bureau and The Federal Trade Commission.

I will be researching online every place possible to submit complaints against Samsung. I will spend as many hours as Samsung has stolen from me writing complaints. All I ever wanted is what I paid for.

It has been over 1 month ago since I initially contacted Samsung head office. I can't believe the level of customer service I have experienced. I truly feel that my concerns have not been understood or validated at this time. I still have not heard from anyone as of yet as I was told someone would contact me. I thought someone would by phone or email but no-one did. When they asked me for my email address I thought it was to contact me about giving me a return authorization or information on how to get my replacement TV but it was not. It was to flood my inbox with advertisement from Samsung. All I want is another TV. Can I please get some resolution and not be ignored any longer. Please see a copy of my email I sent on 07/31/2016. Unstable Product - TV Screen Damage (UN32J5205AFXZA) S/N - 04J93CFG9118182B

Hello, I recently contacted you about my TV on 7/17/2016.I initially spoke to Mr. Darian #89063 and was then transferred to Mr. Shawn, who then transferred me to Ms. Janessa. My issue is that I purchased that smart TV and only paid attention to the fact that it showed good and was excited about my new smart TV; not the fact that it was unstable. As I have mention to all above associates I am not a negligent person and I don't believe that the little bump I created on my dresser with my vacuum cleaner should have made my TV topple over on my cable box and crack the screen.

The flat screen TV I had there before never did that. It was also a 32" flat screen by Sylvania. I has it for 10 yrs before wanting a smart TV. I went to best buy where I bought the TV and showed them my TV and the displays in the store for them to see the stability of the TV. They also saw the instability.. The store advised me to contact you and provided me with the number to call ; which I did.

I am truly disappointed in the service I have received from this company. After speaking to the last person Janessa in escalation and telling her I want another TV in place of this one because I really believe that TV should have been more stable than it was. Had I known that it wasn't I would have had it wall mounted. I told her I needed a RA for another TV. I only had this TV since Nov 26,2015 and I paid it $227.99. That is a lot of money for me to spend and not have working product. Ms. Janessa took my complaint on 7/17/2016 and stated that someone would contact me on Monday 7/18/2016.

As of today 07/31/2016, no one has contacted me about my replacement. The only thing I have received 2 days later was an email saying ""Thank you for contacting us" nothing else in the email. I really would like my TV replaced. I really didn't think I would have to go through so many people and still no satisfaction. I would really appreciate if someone could fulfill my request and not continue to give me the runaround or simply ignore me. I did not leave the TV with Best Buy because Ms. Janessa stated you may want me to send it to you.

Previously I've used a Samsung camera of the PL series. This was a fine camera with an especially superior Li-on battery. I never charged the battery from the mains. Whenever I downloaded the photos to PC, the camera charged itself from USB in a relatively short time. But something went wrong in the filter of my camera and on 26th April 2016, I bought a newer Samsung product i.e., WB150 F (S/N A2HBCNAD90022YX) from an online store. Now this camera which is supposed to use a better lens is a total disappointment. Because its battery is a very poor battery; it always self discharges and I am forced to use a power bank to charge the battery whenever I use the camera outdoors. Did you replace the superior battery with a poor one or have I purchased a fake-battery camera?

Almost impossible to get in contact with. Ha a phone conversation with promised follow-up. None. Purchased an appliance that is one 14 months old-and will cost as much to repair as buy a new one. Throwaway mentality? A company who does not stand behind its product? No customer service. Impossible to navigate Samsung customer service on web.

My Samsung television fell off the wall. It was hanging on an Ultra Slim Wall Mount and the round plastic mount thingy on the back of the tv cracked open and broke causing my tv to fall and break. I have learned that there is a class action lawsuit about this wall mount causing tvs to fall off the wall and I am waiting to find out what happens. Their stuff just sucks.

Bought a washing machine in 28-10-2013, with a 5 year warranty. Used the machine on Sunday, the 5th June. Opened the door to find bits of rubber between the drum and door. On further inspection found the rubber had been damaged. Got in touch with Samsung on the Monday 6th June, was told to send pictures of the damage, which I e-mailed to them that day. Contacted them on the Wednesday the 8th, to find out what was happening with our enquiry, only told by them, that on a 8 kg washing machine, that 4 kg is clothes and the other 4 kg is water.

They said that we had overloaded the machine, causing a vibration. We were told that if we got an engineer recomended by them to come and deal with the problem it would cost us. As being pensioners on a State pension, expecting to pay for an call-out fee plus repairs, especially when we've paid for a warranty is not right. Samsung Model no: WF80F5E2W4W/EU.

We purchased a Samsung TV in 2008. It began to act up the first of the year and is now dead. It is out of warranty and it to be fixed at my expense. The TV is not even 10 years old and is dead.I was told we may have used it too much by tech support. I have a Vizio that is older and working fine. Done with Samsung.

Have feedback for Samsung?