Samsung Customer Service

Contact Samsung Corporate

Toll free phone number: 973-601-6000

Samsung is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation that is publicly traded on the South Korean stock exchange. They specialize in televisions, mobile phones, semiconductors among other ventures. Samsung employs over 326,000 and has been one of the top leading information technology companies by revenue since 2009. Sales on Samsung Linkedin were reported as US 196 billion.

If you have a problem with your Samsung device please visit the point of purchase or call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). You may also call 201-229-4000 six days a week. The CEO of Samsung is Yoon Boo-Keun. You may address international postal mail to 129 Samsung-ro, Suwon-Si, Gveonggi-D, 443-742, South Korea. You may also look at this contact page for further email report forms. Since Samsung and Best Buy have a longtime partnership you might utilize them for customer support.

Founded for telecommunications in 1969 Samsung replaced Apple as world’s largest technology company in 2011. Apple and Samsung are “frenemies” since Samsung is a major supplier for parts. There has been ongoing litigation with employees due to the rising number of employees that are ill or dying. Social media presence in the Korean language may be found on Facebook, Twitter, English on Linkedin and especially Google+.

Samsung Contact Information

• Hoover
    (14 reviews)
    32.857142857143

Top Samsung Complaints

My next phone will be a phone other than a Samsung phone. I am getting too may ads and it gets pretty tiring.

Your French door refrigerator's ice maker quit on me, again. It was the same problem before but the the computer went out. My last refrigerator's coil was on the outside and it is made of metal; and if yours is also made of metal why do I see on Youtubes, reviews and emails of the same problem from other people? I want to get my money back but the warranty always expired after 1 years is up. One guy said he unfreezed his frig ONCE a year, more than it should be for a new frig. What are you guys going to do about it so I can be a satisfied customer?

GALAXY NOTE 8 INTERNAL SPEAKER DOESNT WORK WELL

My double oven stopped working the minute I used the self clean feature and my microwave's glass door (inside) shattered during the convection use. I spoke to a Samsung rep who stated, both in writing and verbally, repairs would be reimbursed. I have submitted the receipts for parts/labor as directed and 4 months later, Im still waiting to be reimbursed. Every time I follow up with a rep, Im told, Sorry, I will have to escalated your call. My call has been escalated 5 times!!!!! This has been going on since December. I intend to file negative reviews and suggest a boycott of Samsung as this company is incredibility unprofessional!!

On March 2, 2019 I ordered two fast charge chargers from the Samsung website for a total of $32.76. On March 8, 2019 I reviewed my bank statement and noticed that I was charged $16.38 four times for my order; one charge is/was pending. I emailed Samsung's customer support and received the automated response that said my order inquiry was received but I still have not heard back from anyone. I tried the online chat and waited and waited and waited no response there. It's been a week since I emailed customer support and this is the fourth day trying the chat. Today, March 13, 2019, I finally got to talk to a representative. She was clueless. She kept saying that I had no order. I insisted. After being on hold for 20 minutes in total she comes back to tell me she only saw one payment of 32.76 and she didn't see it broken down. When I told her the withdrawal code then she suddenly figures it out but I want a manager now. I've ordered chargers many times before and never had my total broken up into individual withdrawals. I asked to speak to a manager and she transferred me to the rudest supervisor. He over talked me, kept insisting I was reading my account wrong. Mind you, I had just finished my call to the bank and was looking at my account online while on the phone at the time. After a heated exchange of the supervisor talking over me as I was speaking, I told him I was filing a fraudulent claim against the extra payments and a complaint against the company. I have never ever had my order total withdrawn from my account in incriments nor have I ever had a holding fee for an order. As of now, I'm waiting for the pending charge to come through to issue the fraudulent claim. I will never purchase another Samsung phone or appliance. I'm a customer support manager and based off my 10 years of professional experience this was by far a very incorrect protocol and a poorly handled situation.

I purchase the Samsung Gear Sport on November 26, 2018, as a gift for my wife a week ago the watch started to lose its charge after a few hours, then it went completely dead black screen even when the charge is at 100 %. I open a ticket with Samsung support they said the warranty was void because it got wet 253 dollars to repair, I called they waived that good now they say my ticket is on hold because they don't have the parts. Now as a loyal Samsung customer with all phones TV, Tablet, Refrigerator etc, my patients is being tested the device is under warranty if you don't have the parts why is not possible to replace it the bill to repair the device is more than I paid for it so in my assumption its cheaper to replace than repair it.

Samsung customer service people are lying. And basically stole my money.
I bought a phone and traded in my old one. Sent it and waited. For a long time it said that it was not received until I got email saying it does not qualify and for the trade-in and I will be charged in 4 days (cc# provided in email) the difference. Four months go by and I get collections agency bill for higher amount to pay. My card was never charged (even called bank to find out if they tried - no). So they never charged my card, are lying about it that they tried 3 times and have not send me any kind of email or bill for me to pay.... that was my first call to customer service. .. now they are saying that they have not even received my phone and that email they never sent (I have it saved in my inbox). So I was told to pay the amount that is 25% more than I actually owed ( because they did not charge it to begin with). Never ever will I buy anything samsung again in my life! Absolutely horrible experience. When I asked if I can go and resolve it with actual person and show the email - NO. Samsung company .. lying and stealing!

Bought a Samsung Electronics UN65MU8500 Curved 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model) on 3/21/2018. About 5 months ago there was a slight distortion in the speakers when any show with heavy bass sounds was on. Over the last couple of months it has gotten worse. I notified Samsung and they sent a tech out to look at the TV. The man basically played the 'sound test' which has minimal bass and declared nothing is wrong. I have videos of the TV where you can clearly hear the annoying distortion. Yet Samsung refuses to honor their warranty and refuses to fix the TV. Samsung does not honor their warranties.

My refrigerator, model RF263BEAESG continues to ice up around fan causing noise until the ice stops the fan completely. Then it will not cool inside and our food will spoil. I have had the repairmen here 6 or 7 times already and they cannot fix it. Very expensive. If Samsung has any self respect at all, they will replace this unit at no further cost to me. No more excuses you are fully aware of this problem as evidenced by your consumer reviews. Thank you.....

To Samsung Customer Complaint Division
I purchased a Samsung Refrigerator model # RF323TEDSR/AA about 5 years ago. I have had nothing but problems with it. I have had error code issues and cooling issues. This time
when I called in to report my problem, I explained to the Samsung representative that I had a bad compressor issue with my Samsung refrigerator .
I was given name called Home Service in North Jersey that would come out to diagnose and repair the compressor. I set up a ticket number and the Samsung representative made arrangements for Home Service to contact me to set up the appointment. After a few days, I haven’t heard anything, so I called back Home Service directly only to find out company does not repair compressor that are 5 years old and they just canceled my ticket number. I then called back Samsung for an explanation of why I was not informed of this update. The representative apologized and told me she needed a few days and was working on another company that could both diagnose and repair my refrigerator. I called back Samsung in a few days and representative gave me a number of Dish repairs which I was told could preform this service of BOTH diagnose and repair. So I made the appointment on 1/24/19 and paid $100.00 to diagnose and confirm the need of a compressor. The repairman told me that Samsung would send their technician out for the replacement. However, when I called Samsung back 45 minutes after the technician left I was told that Samsung would cover the replacement of the compressor and labor but they could not do the repair and that they would have to find someone outside my area which they would need some time to locate someone. After a few days I called back and Samsung told me that there was no Samsung authorized technician that could service my refrigerator. I was told that I can find someone on my own that would take on the task and I would be compensated back for the repair from Samsung. I searched and have not been able to find anyone that would take this task on. One repair company flat out told me that he would not even touch a Samsung refrigerator because they are notorious for problems. I was told by your representative that they would diagnose AND repair my refrigerator. This has been an extremely frustrating experience with Samsung. Each phone call to customer service was at least 30 minutes long and have incurred a refrigerator full of spoiled food. I have always purchased all Samsung appliances in my household and after this experience it will likely be the last.
David Z
Sent from my iPad

I've contacted Samsung Healthcare several times from Mega Power Company email address about purchasing request (The ultrasound system WS80a with Elite) directly from them and request a phone number for easier contacting...
that was 3 weeks ago and didn't get a reply since then

To Samsung Customer Complaint Division
David Z
Sent from my iPad

Service Ticket Number 4149436723
I am still waiting for my claim check for a bran new dishwasher floor damage.
I currently have Samsung items: 2 tvs, 1 lap computer, bran new dishwasher, refrig, stove, microwave, robotic vacuum, and a PHONE.
I submitted all pertaining information regarding my damaged floor due to a water leak in the connection between the dishwasher and water line.
1. My first in counter your associate could not speak English, she got the spelling of my name wrong. I gave her all the information regarding the serial number, etc. She did not document the information. Working with other associates I had to give the information 3 time before it was recorded.
2. YOUR personal told me they mailed the check. I was waiting for it for over a week and there was NOTHING. I found out Friday 02/22/2019 YOUR company sent it to a wrong address!!!!!!!!!!!!. Now I was told today that I have to wait for a month before I receive my check for the DAMAGED floor. I have been calling continually to get this resolved. I was not the incompetent one. I want this resolved ASAP. I swear I will not buy another item with your name on it if this is not addressed to my satisfaction. I will go to LG.
My phone # is 303-947-6693

My tablet is still not fixed. brand new tablet and can't use it no customer satisfaction u get put on hold and told that they are checking on a solution and the whole time u get transferedthout your knowledge and I'm talking about samsung tech. This is like my third time calling and sending out my new tablet was offered to have it replaced by tech to tab s4 and was transferred to sales only to be told they can't bring up my ref# and told to hold so they can give me a solution to do the same thing tech support did. Transfer me without my knowledge and have to keep explaining myself I thought that was what the ref # was for. I see that rather then samsung give you customer service they will keep transferring you until you give up, I am very disappointed in Samsung all my devices are samsung. Samsung has the worse customer service by far. If you think Samsung cares about customer service or satisfaction I am proved wrong this is the second time Samsung does not care about there customers that are loyal to them all you hear is no can't help you or hold on and be transferred without your knowledge and have to keep explaining yourself. This is the worst cusomer service ever you can get transferred to a supervisor about your service and you still can't get any satisfaction All the money I spend on samsung products and this is the service I'm going to keep getting I'm just gonna start buying apple and stop telling people how good I think samsung products is

Washer is defective. 2 techs came out to look at it and said their is nothing wrong with the unit. The washer is leveled. During a spin cycle the drum beats against the washer door. It wasn't doing that when I first purchased the unit at all. It was completely silent and now during a spin cycle the drum slams against the door. This is my second Samsung washer. My last one was doing the same before it broke due to the barrings wearing causing the spider bracket to wear and break costing over $500 for repairs. That's why I brought a new washer. This is unfair for a new unit. This isn't normal for a brand new washer and before I know my warranty is gonna be over and my washer is gonna be broken. Other people had the same issue as me and received a warranty replacement. I just want a warranty replacement for a defective product. My washer is still under warranty. I feel that I'm being discriminated against and treated unfairly at this point.

Ordered a Samsung soundbar early October 2018. This is late February 2019. You changed the shipping date over 10 times. When it goes past the date you never call or email. I have to get in touch with you. This is the latest shipping date February 20th and I have heard nothing as usual. Do you treat everyone like this or am I just lucky. Care to give me your reasons for this unprofessional practice.
Thanks for listening, I'll expect no answer as usual

From the reviews it looks like I'm not the only one who received a HORRIBLE product and service to go with it. I PROMISE i will never buy a Samsung product again from the phones that I have to CRAPPY washer that I called to get fix that no one will fix because even Samsung says their product is so poor they will not honor it. I have no idea how your company has made it this far we had a washer and dryer that BOTH had problems since day one. Neither are more then 5 years old and not to honor your product what CRAPPY Customer service! Dorothy

I have own Galaxy S2, S5 and lately A5. The problem I have with S5 and A5, both have similar error message " moisture detected" The phone are never near any wet area except my breathe. I contacted help desk over this issues 5 or 6 times over few month. The advice is go to Setting/App/USB port to clear data. Does it work? Of course NOT. Always blame the user and not technology like faulty USB port and programming. To shift the blame they will ask, " Have you drop the phone". Oh I forgot, dropping the phone will cause the phone to have "concussion". and the symptons are automatically disable the phone from unblocking call from my wife, create multiple contact name if you back up from Samsung server and detecting moisture from charger. By the way, I still have unresolved issues, i.e my wife cannot phone me, cannot connect my phone to smartswitch (app in computers) check your support log. Have reset 1 million times, change sim card, restore contacts, check Telstra network, phone support has reset phone several time,contact samsung support million times....Why is it impossible to disable blocking number despite support making several attempts to unblock. Have you check your data programming eg. troubleshoot contact, settings etc.

Lastly, let me tell you the temporary solution to " detecting moisture": experimenting over periods of 3 months. Switch off mobile before you plug in cable, then Plug cable and switch it on- work for past 1 month with no error message. Why does it work?????

By the way, your Australian website form also has issues. Cannot send email if I insert phone model SM-A520F serial No: R58J92AKZF or use default model. Error message: " Authentic issue with form:

Hope you can solve the mystery and revert

Yours sincerely
Vincent Leong
email: vleong14641@gmail.com

Purchase a Samsung washing machine(top loader) 5 1/2 years ago. Recently, machine does not complete a cycle and spin out. Will not do a complete load of towels or sheets. My wife spends a half hour trying to reset machine. For the money we paid for this machine it is a piece of junk. Samsung very poor manufacturer of washing machines and dryers. Do not buy their products you are wasting your money.

I bought 2 new Samsung phones. When I returned home I notice a problem with the S-Pen for the Note-9. I contacted Samsung and they made promises to do a simple exchange. I sent the S-Pen and was promised to receive my item in 2 days. All lies. Every time I called, I received a different lie. They sent me to customer escalation dept.. I waited for 1 hour and called Samsung back, again transferred and the call said a 5-hour wait. Finally, I got thru to this dept. I told them that they promised and lied at least 4 times. I even asked for compensation for nearly 6 hours phone time and they gave an answer no. No compensation and I'll be waiting up to 17 days for a simple S-Pen. Unbelievable these liars. I can only tell people to avoid buying their products. You'll be screwed one way or another. Horrible customer service, but I think comes from higher management to screw over Americans. Stay away from these crooks.

I bought a 65inch Samsung TV and this was what happened to me.

I contacted Samsung on January 22nd 2018 because my TV had a cloudy white object on my TV scene.
on Jan 24, 2018 at 3:07 PM They sent me a ticket # 4146664022 and listed it as under warranty and service tech on Jan 24, 2018 at 3:07 PM was coming out. They came out and looked at the TV and told me that this could not be fixed. Instead Samsung request that they replace the screen. They came out 3 times and each screen was worst. The last time the tech stated that Samsung will be contacting me because they was going to replace the TV. I waited for a call and no one called me.

I contacted Samsung on 03/03/2018 through chat transcript ID 4297994121 and was told that " TV exchange is approved, and the ticket is in open status and someone will be calling me. Once again I did not hear anything.

I contacted them again on 05/10/2018 and was told that my ticket has been escalated to the higher team. They provided me with another number and I called them and they said that someone will be calling me again.. I told them how I am very disappoint that this has been going on for months. They stated that they will make sure that someone call me.

I did not hear from the company until On Sep 21, 2018 from Matilde Samsung Case Manager and they requested that I send in my receipts. I did that same day and never heard anything back from them.

I contacted them again October 2018 and was told that they canceled my ticket without a replacement. I was so upset because they never called me or assisted with a replacement. How do you close a file and not assist the customer. The agent said that he will open another ticket and have them call me. I said I heard this all before. he stated that they will call from higher up. Once again I fell for the bull crap.

I call them back on January 2019. Almost a year to the day that I called in for service. They told me that they canceled the ticket again stating that they tried to assist me with service within a 30day period and that I was out of town and they closed it. I told them that I am not requesting service but where was my replacement. They said that they was going to open another ticket and get someone out to assist me. Well, I got another ticket # 4149333090 for service that the canceled right after. On the ticket is stated that this equipment was out of warranty and to call them. I called them and the lady stated that if I wanted service that I will have to pay due to this TV is out of warranty. At this point I am beyond upset but pissed off because they have no clue what they are doing. I hung up the phone. I call the Samsung department again but this time I opt for a text. I explained to the lady of what happen and she stated once again that she will get me over to the executive people and they will handle this. I told them that I need a replacement and they have the worst customer service every and that i am now being forced to take this matter to my lawyer and use other channels to get the word out on had bad they are treating their customers. The agent did not text me back or say goodbye. Just never responded back. Sad. A whole year has past by and I have been without this TV for a whole year.

I then sent an email to the president of Samsung in English and Korean stating that I want this matter resolved and I want compensation for half of the year that was wasted due to they never assisted me on a warranty issue. Someone name Lataisha Wells| Office of the President Samsung Electronics America, Inc. contacted me and stated that they can offer is a depreciated refund or an exchange and a $100 gift card that I have to spend at Samsung. I was insulted. I am a loyal customer and requested service under a warranty TV and had to suffer for a whole year to note get anything and this is all that they have to offer me. I am disgusted that a billion dollar company will treat their customers like this. I am going to seek all the advise that I can get and blast them on every site that I can and seek legal advise on this matter. It is not like they are paying for my replacement out of their pockets. This TV was under warranty. All I ask for was to get this TV replaced at they stated that they would do. This is the worst service ever. I look around my home and most of the things I own is Samsung. Terrible service. I will not stop until I get better service.

I had an issue with my four month old gas oven. I used the self cleaning cycle for the first time and when it was done paint had come off the lower pan and there was long streak of a gray material. We contacted Samsung and a technician was sent out but he had to consult with one of your customer reps. When he called the rep within a few seconds he said it wads damage cause by us and we used tin foil. We DID NOT use tin foil and would certainly would not left it in the oven if we did during the cleaning. He would never address the spidering in the paint nor did he address the paint chips that were coming off He was arrogant and rude. Even when asked the technician could not say what the silver substance was. I spoke with a customer service rep for almost 45 mins on 1/31/2019 and he promised to have a supervisor call me. Guess what no call. I have used Samsung products for years My phones and tv are all Samsung. I have never been treated like this before.

we bought a complete suit of appliances they were delivered and uncrated by pennys guys they looked good I installed them used dish washer once worked good then on thanksgiving used second time and got lc code called customer service they told us to pull unit and inspect sensor [not good idea for customer] finally fighting over phone with service they sent tech he found hidden damage [blow out upper inside corner] and said this was unrepairable Samsung and pennys said there was nothing they could do so now what I have to pay for some thing that's unusable this is crappy business practice if you want to contact me 707-580-8210 steve maffei

I bought Samsung French door refrigerator in white S2282JS3 666268 at Lowe's back in Nov, 21, 2018. The reports I got from Lowe's, that your people at warehouse keep postponing delivery when I called Lowe's. Lowe's have no control of making decisions order them to ship it to my place immediately. Please help!

I am a police detective with the Town of Bethlehem Police Dept located in the Albany New York area. I am currently working on a Identity Theft case and need to get information regarding your fraud dept so I can send a subpoena out requesting information.

he purpose of this complaint is to inform Samsung of the lack of timely response & acceptable resolution of the service issue I have had with the Model #UN65MU650DFXZA Serial# D6LS3CUJA05633Y television I purchased from COSTO Wholesale which stopped functioning in Oct 2018. When it became obvious that the set could not be repaired and a suitable replacement was not available I requested a refund and agreed to accept $1602.00 as compensation for the defunct TV and the inconvenience I had experienced up to that point I have followed all direction and done everything Samsung asked/requested of me in the weeks after accepting Samsung refund offer including boxing it up and waiting an entire day for the trucking company to pick it however Samsung has not followed through with the refund as promised The TV was picked up the week prior to Christmas & I was promised a refund would be sent within 6 to 10 business days but it is now 12 days since the refund should have arrived & I am still waiting for Samsung to honor their agreement Please respond to me ASAP either by phone at 920 765 1227 or by text message Respectfully Dennis Dirindin

we bought samsung washer and dryer front loader merlot from Lowes the day after thanksgiving, With my age and back we also bought the pedstol that they sit on. And now you can"t keep up with the demand on the Pedstol so I was told first time they would be in December 24 or 26 but that didn't happen and then I was told first or second week of January but then they called today January 12 and they can't get them till March now. This shows me I think I made a mistake buying a samsung washer and dryer. I don't think I will every buy a product from you. And I do believe I will go on social media and let other people know about your service to be aware.
Linda Grubbs

ive been cyberbullied since jan 2018.international oline ,Discrimination stalking, invading my privacy ,sexual harrasments,picture and videos.with out my permission, property damages of getting access to my accounts, online isolated my self I got fearful of life and. scared of people lost trust ,,Yous destroyed my life internal and emotionally and the healing well take time to be the person I yoused to be always happy What im facing has been the worst nightmare and wouldn't want no one going through this not even my enamie ..... but God knows why He's making mi stronger and have faith in him.... The mind games intergation online iblamed myself. For not being more often for my daddy know it's not my fault he was my life and maybe I was never bullied online my daddy would be here today I wasn't capable of taking care of him with mi getting sick.. .I promised my father to pick myself up and I'm standing up for my rights now ... going to be ok...because that's where my health started affecting mi amade sure his home ...But I'm hear standing up for my civil rights if I couldn't before well I'm standing for my civil rights ...trademarketing making he'll of.A lot of money off my reputation will that was not right.. America. suppossed to stick to one another not against one another that's sad.. Supposably we teach our kids not to bullied other kids but look I was bullied international all over the world also putting my life indanger and where's live and stalk mi day and night in my home not safe at all Social media had addiction for money thanks to my reputation.then having the heart what you put my through but my reputation more money in people pocket Then to help your own Americans ..... who can we trust anymore yous are as much guilty as the criminals letting all this happen to mi for a year .. Please keep people safe online I don't want to see somebody going through what I did....God blessss

I purchased a 49 inch Samsung Curve exactly 6 months ago. I turned television on one morning and it had a white line going down it. I called customer service and they transferred me to technical support. But we couldn't get it to work. They told me they were going to send me a replacement. 4 days later they called and said they were going to send a tech. Technician came out and 20 minutes they called me to the room and said screen was broken inside. I believe they sent someone to break screen so they wouldn't have to replace it, because it was not cracked before. I have several Samsung tv's, microwave, telephones and a sound bar. I am done with Samsung. LG is going to be my brand. Smh.

WORST SERVICE STAFF : NOT A SINGLE STAR FOR SAMSUNG PRODUCTS
This is regarding my Samsung fridge purchased by me in 04/2017 from Croma, Ahmedabad. With a span of one half year, promblem has started with this fridge. I filed complaint with Croma, Ahmedabad who in turn issued me a CALL LOG Number 4275592058. I contacted Ahmedabad Service Centre number 079-26935000. Very insensitive staff posted there. I was assured by Mr. Sumit who attended my call that my issued will be resolved today itself. I contacted him umpteen times and he kept on assuring me. Then after 17.00 hrs, the operator didn't answer any of my calls. Once again contacted Sumit who informed me that the technician is on the way. But to my utter dismay, no one turned up. I had specifically informed them that, I have non-veg items worth Rs. 4000/- in my freezer and that they should send some one on priority basis. Tomorrow morning I have to throw all the non-veg items, who is going to compensate for this loss especially due to your insensitive staff. Mr Sumit who assured me the whole day that the problem will be solved today itself needs to be reprimanded and action to be taken by the company. I am in touch with my Lawyer for initiating legal action in consumer forum for loss of items perished due to not taking service on priority basis as requested by me. My number is 9638893737

First the people you call can't speak English . You ask for someone else and they just keep talking. This is the worst experience I have ever had in fifty years .i have a new ref ridge for almost two years and it has not worked right since I bought it. They say it doesn't meet the warranty requirements for replacement. So that's okay. I will never buy another Samsung product and make sure anyone I know doesn't buy one. Samsung is the worst company in America . They suck in products and service.

To Who it may concern I bought all new Samsung appliances and TVs four years ago when my house got build four out of six of my appliances have broke down in a four year span ? the latest being the washer that leaked through the floor causing drywall damage and wreaking a lower level bed ! it was not hose or drain problem it was the drum on the machine ! The dish washer needed new electronics , The stove needed a new element in the oven , The light in the microwave stopped working shortly after it was bought ? Very disappointed in your products would not recommend Samsung products to anyone should put more effort into quality of your products ! Milan Milkovich

We brought one of your Refrigerator 3 years ago! As of last week my husband had to purchase a new Refrigerator, your went out. You don’t pay over $2,000, and it go out in 3years. In August we pay $350 to get the Ice maker fix and it lasted 2 months. When we brought this Refrigerator, we gave my daughter our old refrigerator a Kemore to her and it still working, and we had it for 3 years. So what does that tell you Samsung is not making good products any more. People should know what kind of products they are buying!

Yes this is a Complaint!!!

Mary

I am 81 years old, widowed and without any help. 7 years ago I purchased a 42" Samsung that was quite expensive. It was my only means of entertainment so I thought it was worth it. 2 years later it started blanking out and sometime for days I could not get a picture. It had number 5000
in the serial no. I had a TV repair person that I paid $500 to and didn't fix it. I called Samsung and they said it was a recall TV but refused to replace mine as it was repaired elsewhere. What that had to do with it is meaningless. BUT they sold me a new one for $500 and I was against a wall. I had no TV. Now after two years it is blanking out again. It turns out that this serial number on the 2nd one they sold me was UN46EH 5000 FXZA. It has the same 5000 number in it. You sold me a TV that was a recall. In my opinion that is fraudulent. AND now you say it is not a recall and won't help me. ALSO, you said that I already had a replacement. WHAT? You sold me that defective TV for 500 and you call that a replacement? How could you be so heartless? With this happening again, my world is also dark. My health is being affected. Remember I am 81. I am set to report you to every single online or offline media to tell everyone about a hugely wealthy company that is cheating me, a poor individual. I have no other choice. You have ignored my complaints to you as they've been sent.

Zero. In November I bought a new french door samsung refrigerator from Lowes in Daphne, Alabama. It leaked on the floor so we scheduled a repair service thru samsung, Ticket 4149087314. It is at a vacation condo. The tech from Cone Appliance Repair said the leak was from a frosting condenser coil, most likely from too much freon. He declined to fix it as he said samsung had to do it. Odd to me since his shirt and jacket both had the samsung logo. We called Lowes who kicked us over to samsung for a samsung tech. I called and we re scheduled. When I recieved the ticket samsung had again scheduled thru Cone. I called samsung again to let them know. After the mea culpa, samsung said they would schedule thru DISH. I came home to await their call to schedule service. They did call and advised that they, DISH, wouldn't do the work, but that only samsung could. They advised that they would call samsung to let samsung reschedule with the correct tech. Apparently samsung did this, as I got another email with the new tech's name: Cone Appliance Repair. There is a major disconnect here. I have canceled with Cone, as I do not want to travel out of town again for a service call that can not be completed.

Please advise me when I may expect samsung to call me about rescheduling with a qualified tech for a frosting condenser coil drip so that I can avoid another worthless trip for the service.

Coleman Meador, Ticket 4149087314

251=725-3313

DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS. ZERO STARS. I have purchased Samsung TVs and Phones for the last 15 years. I decided to buy a new Samsung French door refrigerator with a bottom freezer. After only two years, the entire refrigerator began to freeze. I lost all my food and I couldn't use my water or ice dispensers because they were frozen as well. After learning that this model has a long history of problems, I contacted Samsung customer service. They could not help nor would they provide any reimbursement for my new Samsung refrigerator. They gave me a link to connect with a service repair person. The link did not work. I contacted customer service again and I got the same story and they gave me the same link. I tried the link, again, and the link does not work. I finally got a local repairman to look at my brand new Samsung refrigerator. Not only was my food and water lines freezing, the entire water bladder, which is a thick heavy plastic cylinder inside the refrigerator, was shattered from freezing. Actual Samsung repairmen have refused to service my model because they say it's worthless junk and it's impossible to fix. I've spent hundreds of dollars so far and it's still not working. I think it's criminal for a company to take thousands of dollars from customers and give them a product that doesn't even last two years. I could have rented a refrigerator cheaper than buying this Samsung product. DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG. AS THEIR OWN REPAIRMAN STATED IN AN ONLINE COMPLAINT SITE, HE WOULDN'T EVEN TRY TO FIX IT.

I order a TV and SoundBar through samsung.com on 11/23/2018. My order ID is DTCTG509R.
The package was shipped thru AGS. AGS tracking numbers are 4119463 & 4715059.

I got a call from AGS about delivery for my SoundBar which scheduled on 12/7. And told that delivery should be between 10am and 6pm and I will be get a call 30 mins before the delivery. I stayed in my home and waited till 6pm. Didn't get any call. I got a call around 6:45pm and the delivery person told he was 0.5 miles from my home. I was not there at that time and hence it was not delivered. This is the story about SoundBar. I schedule the SoundBar delivery now and waiting.

TV story is very interesting. I keep on tracking with Samsung and AGS team on the status and I am really dono what is happening. No one is response. Samsung is asking to check with AGS and AGS is asking to check with Samaung. You people are playing hide and seek. I already spent many hours talking to Samsung and AGS. Today alone I spent 1hr 30mins with Samsung and 30mins with AGS. AGS is telling now the package is lost. When I tell the AGS update to Samsung the highlight happen. Samsung is asking me, the Customer, to file a lost complain. I don't have words to speak. Do you think a Customer to file a lost complain here? I was in the call for almost 1hr 30mins and the call was dropped from Samsung side. Really dono what to do. I already wasted 4 working days waiting for the delivery. Note that AGS updated in their tracking that they try to reach me on 12/11 for scheduling delivery. As of I know, I check my call history and I didn't get any call from AGS on 12/11. How came they call me for delivery schedule if my package not found at that time?

I like to know when my package is going to deliver and what Samsung is going to compensate for all my days and the energy I spent so far.

My refrigerator ice maker constantly freezes up and I have to defrost it, take it out and make sure there aren't any chunks of ice in it. I have to do this every month. I hate my refrigerator and am disgusted with the lack of help from Samsung to do anything about it. I don't feel I should have to pay to fix their problems!! I will Never buy Samsung again and will tell the people in my circle not to buy them either.

I had a pop-up on my Samsung phone. An official message from Samsung. Stating i had the possibility of a gift card, with questions asking me about my satisfaction with samsung.
I immediately started recieving massive amounts of telemarketing calls. I AM PISSED!!!!!!

Complain Report number Samsung Malaysia. 2221022983. Complained to Samsung on a two years old fridge/freezer unit which stop working (an expensive fridge by my standard). They send an accessor on 13/11/18 and send a technican only on 16/11/18 (Friday).He replaced the compressor (under warranty) and the other parts costing Ringgit Malaysia(RM 557). Completing the job he ask me to wait for 48 hrs to check the test water in the freezer had freezesand to call SAMSUNG if it still does not work. Both the unit didn't work. We called Samsung care centre and the service center called and promise to send a technican immediately. The service centre called to use us to switch off and on the unit a few times. Today 23/11/18 (1 week latter) no technican came and I had to call the Care Centre again. He told me that he will forward my complain to the service centre again. He also ask if he can be of help! I need my fridge/freezer unit to work after paying RM557 and not the service center call and ask to switch off on, off on, off on..

.Not too sure if that's typical of how Korean n Samsung treat their customers or is it a poly to try and get me to pay more for the services!!!!

My Galaxy s7 had a popup come up that stated I needed to install a critical software update for the operating system on my phone, it was released on 10-31-2018. I selected to go ahead and install Big mistake the software update failed and when it did it rendered my working perfect phone to nothing more than an expensive paperweight. I contacted Samsung support they had me take it to 2 different repair centers close to me for further diagnostics and evaluation. Both of which sated that the software update BRICKED my phone and that they have seen about a half a dozen other phones come in for the same problem
Support had me ship them the phone just to tell me because my phone is out of warranty that I am going to have to pay 503 dollars to get it fixed.
According to them it messed up something on the phones motherboard and that the board would have to be replaced and the software would have to be re flashed. Software re flashed yea I can see that, damaged motherboard???? I don't think so my phone was working perfect before that stupid update that trashed it unless the software update damaged something on the board as well.
This is my ticket number ticket 4148807048, yes I know my phone is out of warranty and I just paid it off the first part of October through Verizon. I want either the phone fixed or a like working replacement sent to me of equal value. I didn't pay over 800.00 for a phone just to have Samsung send it an update that damaged it and has made it completely unusable. It was that update that broke it and they need to make it right with me.

RE: ticket # 2200905671
I have spent hours on this S5 phone. Too much to get in to here; however, I used your Smart Switch then
Factory Setting, Data Restore at the advice of Samsung. Various Directories came back empty (ring tones ect)
As I understand it I must take it to a service center on my own.
Not going to happen.

Oct 26/18
Kimberly Barton
118 Mount Pleasant Rd
Moncton NB
E1G 5J1

To Whom it may concern:

In 2016 I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab from Staples Moncton North store. At that time they sales rep convinced me to purchase the extended warranty, and I did.
My warranty expired the end of September 2018. The week of October 8-12 2018 I took my galaxy tab in the store as it is not working right takes 3 days to charge. The Sales rep and another young man both very nice and helpful looked it over tried another plug to see if that was the problem, and nothing worked.
The problem started before the expiry date, but I was out of the county and could not bring it in.
The senior of two sales rep said basically there is nothing we can do the warranty as expired. He did not check with only one. I get my warranty expired BUT seriously it was only “8” days.
For good customer service alone, there should have been some inquiries to management to see if there was something that could be done, as it was again I say only 8 days after the expiry date. The warranty I purchased was not cheap.
I can tell you I am very disappointed that my galaxy did not last longer than 2 years. It has from day one in a protective cover, never was dropped, I take extremity good care of my things. I have a Ipad mini that is 8 years old it is still working and a dell laptop that is 12 years old and both are working better than my 2 year old Samsung tablet. I am very disappointed in Samsung.
Sincerely

Kimberly Barton

hi 2 weeks ago I got my husbands old Samsung galaxy expree 3 phone . I am frp locked out of phone I talked to someone at Samsung the told me I had to talk to someone from google , google told me I had to talk to att{because its a go phone} att told me I had to speak to Samsung, well I went round and round a few times with this finally Samsung told me I had to get a proof of purchase from att, I unfortunately couldn't get it but I did get a unlock code from att, the imei # is 357073080874569, unlock number is 39086138 I really need help to be able to use this phone, if I had known I was gonna get locked out of phone I wouldn't have factory restored phone

Over a 2 week period I went back and forth over whether my fridge was covered in a warrenty. As of today a Samsung rep started by saying I was covered. On 22 Oct 2018 I was told that a one time accommodation would be afforded to me and labor and diagnostics would be covered. When service guy was at my home he said I had to pay. This is not what Samsung agreed to.

Just bought a new samsung phone. it was defective. AT&T my carrier spent considerable time on the phone with me trying to correct the problem. Finally they decided it was a phone issue, not a carrier issue. Called Samsung customer service. In a few short minutes she dismissed me then ask if there was anything else she could do. I told her she never even tried to do anything in the first place. Her only solution was sed my phone back, wait 6 weeks and maybe get a replacement.
About a month ago our Samsung TV tuner went out. This particular model has no replacement tuners. Throw away technology. Went and bought an LG replacement. Will also buy a new LG phone. Samsung customer service is a joke.

On April 2, 2014, I purchased a 55 inch Samsung LED TV for 1,368.74 at Best Buy. Overall, I was very happy with the purchase although at times it was very slow to turn on and load. Recently, it starting clicking on and off in rapid succession without displaying anything on the screen. Only 4 1/2 years old!
After exploring online, I realized that the problem was probably related to blown capacitors on the power board. I also discovered an class action law suit for the same issue that, unfortunately, did not include my Tv's serial number. My warranty is expired..of course... but I wouldn't expect a problem like this from a company that I thought produced a quality product. 41/2 years of use is unacceptable
I have purchased many Samsung products in the past. This was a huge disappointment.

I bought a side by side fridge from Lowe's, both motors went out in less than 4 years, ruined all my food, took a long time to get parts to repair, then one year later the motor went out again! I owned this Samsung fridge for 5 yrs and paid a lot of money for it. Now I had to purchase a new fridge. Your refrigerators are junk in my opinion and I will never purchase your products again and I will pass on this information in reviews and in social media. You need to be held accountable for your inferior appliances.

Sent Samsung Gear S3 Frontier watch to the Plano Repair Facility. Sent it First Class mail with ticket number written on 3 sides as well as bar code scan coding. Per Postal Service package was received on 8-20-18. I called to check status on 8-29-18 advised by customer service that it had been received and they would contact service tech and email me a status within 48 hours. I did not hear anything and called again on 9-10-18 this time customer service stated they have it but they don't have it checked in under the ticket # 4148161885 therefore it is not located. I spoke to a supervisor Bernard who stated that I had to wait and if it did not turn up with in 48 hours they would pass this on to the next level and they would then look for it. It is now 10-16-18 and of course I did not hear from anyone within 48 hours. I would like my watch found and repaired if possible.

We purchased Samsung refrigerator (Model code RF25HMEDBSG/AA) from Best Buy about 2 years ago. We have had recurring issues with the cooling unit (replaced twice at our expense) due to excessive noise, would shut off when unit doors were opened.
The ice maker has been replaced twice due to the ice forming an ice block at the ice tray shutting down the ice maker. We have to melt the ice to continue operation.
Melting water drips out of the door ice dispenser due to ice being stuck in the dispenser..

We have been informed by our independent repair crew Samsung is having these problems because they represent manufacturing flaws found after releasing the refrigerators. Understand there could be issues with any manufacturers product; but the customer should not have to pay to for Samsung’s mistakes. These products should have been recalled once the problems became apparent.

Our Samsung refrigerator is the worst we have ever owned and would not recommend this product to anyone.

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy note 9 at your Gateway store , Durban, While the service by Sabelo was excellent , the gear watch is a large one. This was a gift for my daughter who is petit . I have now been informed that there is no small available and I must pay R600.00 for a new buckle type. Please exchange the large for a small. Thank you.

WE BOUGHT OUR SAMSUNG SMART CAR VRT PLUS WAHER ON 6/20/17. 528.00 DOLLARS, SINCE THAT TIME WE HAVE HAD TO SPEND 400.00 DOLLARS ON PARTS. THAT IS NOT WHAT I WOULD CALL GOOD PRODUCTS. I AM SENDIND TO THE BETTER BBB I FEEL PEOPLE NEED TO SEE WHAT PROBLEMS ARISE WITH THIS WASHER. WE ARE VERY DISHARDENED WITH THE PRODUCT. MY WIFE HAS EXPLAINED A NUMBER AGENTS VIA THE PHONE. WOULD LIKE TO GET RETRIEVAL OF SOME OF MONEY IF NOT ALL.

DAVID WALKER

I purchase a dryer fro Sears in store in Casper WY. It stopped working, Sears instructed me to contact Samsung, as it was still under warrantee . I initiated the process on 9/12/2018. I have had to call in more than 20 times, being told so many stories that I don't know who or what to believe. I have an email stating that the exchange has been allocated. I even have a tracking number. It says that my new dryer has been shipped. I have been given the shipping companies phone number to call, and when I do the shipping company has told me that all they have is an order to come and pick up the dryer, but not an order to exchange it with a new dryer. They firmly state they do not have a dryer for me. That I need to call Samsung back, which I do again. No one an Samsung will find out the problem, they just keep telling me that someone from the exchange department will call me, and they never do. It will be 1 month tomorrow, and I still have no working Dryer, I paid a lot of money for this washer and dryer set for it to break and for me to have to through this is more than any one should ever have to go through. I will never buy another one of your product, and I will make sure that if this situation is not addressed immediately. I will contact anyone and everyone within my means to get ti taken care of. I can promise that. I will also make it very well know what kind of a company Samsung is and how they do not provide good service. I ask that you rectify this matter and immediately call me at 307-274-2436

Purchased a $3900 refrigerator. January it was into allied new home. The water line dispenser did not work. A tech came to see it found it was defective. Samsung promised to replace it it never did. The they call and said will reimburse the cost because they did not have any available. We received e mail with instructions to cut cord and remove serial sticker which we did. Still waiting for solution to my problem since i have to rent a refrigerator and no one does anything. Empty promises. Every time i speak to customer service no one have an answer,
Please i am very dissatisfying with rchase any of the products . Will like to get my money back. Been dealing with this issue for 5 months.

I bought 60 inch Samsung TV June 17, 2016, it stop turn on last year, had it repaired 2017. It stop working again same problem. What is wrong with Samsung TV's. Need to know what to do. I paid over $200 for repair last year.

Andrew Swope
872 Mt Carmel Road
Clever, MO 65631
(old address 992 W. Crestwick Nixa, MO 65714)
417-425-0957

Date of this letter: 9/20/18 currently 57 days and counting.

To: Anyone at Samsung that will listen

Issue: Deplorable Customer Service

History:
I would like to begin by listing Samsung products that I currently own, or have owned over the last 25 years.
VCR
Camcorder digital
Vacuum Cleaner
Washer Dryer set front load
8 cell phones over the years

I used to work at Best Buy and recommended Samsung over any other brand save Toshiba. I have throughout my work experience been responsible for recommending various electronic equipment. One of the largest was helping a 85 room motel in Branson Missouri with the purchase of Televisions, all Samsung. Two Churches added 18 Televisions and DVD players, all Samsung. The multiple friends and family that have asked for my recommendation. I have a degree in Broadcast Television Communications. I have played the Customer Service game much of my life. And the story you are about to read has made me swear off Samsung and will begin looking for a company that can provide Customer Service.

Would like to give an account of what has transpired over the last three repairs of my vacuum cleaner.
My wife and I purchased the vacuum cleaner nearly 4 years ago from Sears. It has a 5 year warranty. Model number is SU12F40SB VU12F40SBBT/AA. Serial number 0AEW8FEF301317P.

Note about usage. My first house had carpet in one small bedroom, living room and 12' hallway. Rest of the house was wood floor. Second house (only been in my second house for about 2 months now), has 3 small bedrooms with carpet and some throw rugs. The rest is wood floor. So not a huge amount of use.

First Repair: Do not honestly remember when, but it should be in your records. Issue was brush roller not working if I remember correctly, but it has been awhile. Spent a lot of time on the phone, was told I had to take it to a local repair shop, okay, had no problem with that. They looked, no local repair shop in my area. Had to call me back the next day to find out where it was going to go. Next day got a call, it needed to be shipped to New Jersey. They told me to ship it, I said no, you pay for the shipping. After all its under warranty. A manager agreed, and sent me a UPS shipping label. Off it went. Got a call about a week later, the repair shop needed the Serial Number. Odd since they had the until in the shop in question. Luckily I had the serial number and sent it on. Got it back about 1 to 2 weeks later.

Second Repair: Around 1/9/18. This is where my nightmare over a 200.00 vacuum begins. Issue was the latch on the bag-less canister broke so it would no longer latch to the vacuum. Started with online service, they said I had to bring it to a local shop, I replied that is impossible since the only repair shop I can send it to is in New Jersey, was asked to drive there, I replied with only if you are paying my hotel, gas, food, time off work and car rental. They replied with what are you talking about. Apparently some of your employees do not understand distance involved from Missouri to New Jersey. Was told they would have to send it to some department and would contact me on the next day. Next day I get a call and same as before, I get a UPS shipping label. I remember clearly asking if they need the whole vacuum or just the canister. Was told just the canister. Fine, sent the canister. Two weeks later here comes the canister back, still not fixed. Called customer service to find out what the hell happened. Apparently the repair shop did not have a serial number. There is no serial number on the canister, no model number, nothing. However, the model number of the vacuum and the serial number was on the paperwork that was sent to the repair shop. And I have to believe Samsung would have sent the information to the repair center as well. Fine, got another UPS shipping label and filled out more paper work with serial number and sent it on. Got a call from the repair center that they need the model number and serial number. They told me it was not on the canister. No it was not, but the paperwork with it has the information on it. Well they cant use it for some reason, had to call Samsung. Called Samsung got someone that had me take a picture of the vacuum model number and serial number, (which matched what I sent, and matched what Samsung sent). I took about 3 to 5 photos and sent them all to the Samsung Customer Service agent who emailed them to the repair center.

Now I have a few issues with this, why did the repair center call me for that information when Samsung had the information from the last repair, and it was sent to the same repair place so they should have a record of it as well? Why should I, the customer, have to keep providing information that is already in your system? Do you not have computers at your in bound call centers?

Finally get the vacuum canister back.

Third Repair/Exchange/Refund: Vacuum cleaner broke on July 24th or 25th of 2018. A part inside the extendable wand flex tube broke.
1. Called Customer Service on the 26th, went through the same song and dance about where to take my vacuum cleaner to get fixed. Was told that I needed to take to either Chicago or New Jersey. I said no, and told them to just send me the UPS shipping label like the last two times. Was told she can't do that, but will be happy to have someone call me in the next day or two to see what can be done. I hung up, decided to go online and try Samsung online help. Got the same answer, tried Samsung messenger on Facebook and actually got somewhere. Lou asked me for a service number, told them I don't have one yet because they have call me at a later time to start the whole process all over again. Lou asked for the model number and serial number, sent a photo, Lou pulled through and got me the first repair number 414823553. Got the email with the UPS label and sent it out on the 28th. In the box I put the paperwork with serial number, model number, taped it to the vacuum, put it on the box, and even sent a photo of the serial number, model number even though they actually had the vacuum cleaner with that information on the vacuum and should have gotten it from Samsung. Got a message from Jamie on July 30th asking if I had any other questions, I asked if the repair center needs the serial number, model number again and stated I have very low expectations on the outcome, and was proven right as you will see below. Was told all that information has been sent to the technician.
2. Starting to wonder where my vacuum is, around August 10th, did the online Customer Service and was told that they ordered parts and should be fixed soon. Called again around the 19th of September. Was told yes it has been fixed and it should be delivered in about 7 working days. Then I get a message on messenger from Samsung Support on the 21st that says “Hello, Andrew. It looks like the part needed for the repair is on Back order. We would like to request an exchange of the unit. Do I have your consent to submit the paperwork? Justin”. I said sure. Ticket number 4148159959. Then I called to complain that was told, TOLD it was fixed and being sent back, so what was going on with my vacuum. Was told it had not be repaired and it was a mistake on the service repair company. So I was lied to, either by a Customer Service agent wanting me off the phone, or the service repair company. What makes it worse is no one has apologized about that. Lying to a customer is one of the worst sins you can do as a company.
3. Called the Customer service department again on the 30th to find out where the vacuum was. The Customer Service Agent told me it has been sent to the Exchange department and should take 5 business days, and if I would like a call from that department that they can have them call me the next day. Which was a Friday before a holiday, and did not expect any such call, but said sure. Tuesday rolls around, Sept 2nd. Went to Samsung Customer service on Facebook to ask where was my phone call? Did not get a response. So I called on Sept 3rd.
4. Sept 3rd, Called the Customer Service line, tried to transfer to the Exchange Team Department, but was told they don't take inbound calls. Really. Asked for a manager, waited on hold for thirty mins before I was informed that the manager did not want to talk to me. Was told my vacuum had not been released yet by the Exchange Team. No clue as to when it would. But was assured it would not take that long. I informed the Customer Service person I have been waiting since July to have my vacuum back, and here it is September. Asked for the manager again and was told again that they are too busy, got frustrated and hung up.
5. Sept 4th called Customer Service line again, asked for a manger, refused to talk to the person that answered save basic information, name, phone number, address, which should be all in front of them since your system knows my first name when I call. Finally got a manager. Informed him of the whole history of what has happened and the fact that I have had to borrow a neighbors vacuum for the last 41 days (at the time of this call). My closest neighbor is about 300 yards from my house, that's if I want to walk through a field to get there. (Feel free to look at Google Maps if you think I'm lying. The address shows in a field, my house is to the left next to Gladiola Lane. House across the street is abandoned.) He told me that the exchange had been released as of the 31st. Odd, was just told on the 3rd that it was not released. So somebody back dated the request. And I was lied to, again. Manager informed me that it will take another 5 to 7 business days to finalize the order, and another 10 to 12 days for it to be delivered. I was furious. The ticket number 4148159959 was issued on August 21st, and it still had not been processed. Manager was not very accommodating in trying to speed things up since I still had no vacuum since July 26th.
6. Sept 11th I get a message from Samsung Support on Facebook saying “Hello, Andrew. It looks like there is no inventory for the exchange to be processed. We would like to submit a refund request in the amount of 212.80. May I submit this request?” Problem is I was at sea on a cruise and did not get the message until Sept 16th. So that delay is all me. (5 days out of 57 at this point) I said yes.
7. Sept 17th Checked my messages on my phone, and had a call on Sept 14th from Samsung Refund Department. They wanted me to call them back. So I did. Called Samsung Customer Service and was promptly told that the Refund Department does not take inbound calls. I told them I got a call from them, they left a message to CALL THEM BACK. Was told again that they don't take inbound calls. Asked to talk to a manager, again I wait. When I get a manager I have to explain the whole history all over again. I am very tired of explaining this every time I call. I asked the manager if Samsung has On Demand Inventory, since you should know in a few seconds if you have any in stock, but it took from AUGUST 21ST TO SEPTEMBER 11TH TO FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE A VACUUM CLEANER IN STOCK. Was told again it will take 5 to 7 business days to send it through the system, and another 10 days to be sent. I asked a very simple question, if it has been discovered that you don't have a vacuum to exchange, then shouldn't it kick out a refund and expedite it to the customer? Frustrated, I hung up. I am getting no help from anyone. On Samsung Customer Support I get a message “I have submitted the refund under the ticket number, 4148430317. It will take about 5 business days to obtain approval. Question, shouldn't it already be approved since you don't have any in stock?

So let me summarize.
Called for repair.
Told I'll get called back to set up.
Did not get called back.
Facebook Customer Support sets up repair.
I call for status and told it is fixed and on the way.
Get contacted that it can't be fixed, will have to be exchanged.
I call for update on what is going on.
Told it will take a bit, but will be sent out.
Get contacted that there is no inventory.
Asked if I want refund.
Waiting......

It is now 9/20/18, 57 days since this has started, and I have no idea if I will ever get a refund.

I have been a loyal Samsung Customer. After all this, what do you think the odds will be of me buying or recommending a Samsung product?

Very Frustrated
Andrew Swope
417-425-0957

My 18 month old washing machine leaks. I have had a technician out and they could not find the problem. They said they would return if there is an issue within 30 days at no charge. The next time a load of wash was done the machine leaked again. The service people said they would not come out again. I have called Samsung 4 times. I have had 4 service numbers, the last one being 4141470513. When can I get an answer to my problem. I would never recommend Samsung in the future.

Dear sirs,
in July 2015th we bought Samsung G318 Galaxy Ace4 Neo Duos phone in Russia. In July 2018 it exploded in my Mom's hand bag! Samsung Russia office has confirmed that do not have any responsibility as the service period is over! but noone advised that the Samsung products in some period of time become dangerous for life of grown ups and children! (the phone exploded in the car where were my Mom, Dad and their small Grandson! who would be responsible for that? we've applied to Russian office of Samsung service support but got unsatisfactory answer. If teh problem cannot be fixed we're going to apply to the Court and mass media (both in Russia and in other counries) so more people could understand the danger and the way Samsung works with customers comlaints.
Waiting for your reply. If the information we've sent to Russian office and their reply is requested - I can resend everything to the address indicated from your side.
How can I send the claim to the Central Samsung Office in Korea?

Worst Customer Service ever! There is always something came up with my order! I had to cancel it 3 times. First time, they said payment did not go through (which I had checked my credit card before I placed the order and I had enough credit to buy it!) Second time I ordered, they said credit card billing address and tv's billing address does not match so payment didn't go through again! so I ordered 3rd time, this time with Paypal, and it kept in "in process" for days, and they told me they are going to create a ticket for this issue and customer service going to take care of it. Which they haven't not taken care. This is the fourth time I'm canceling and I'm placing the same order. It has been 3 Weeks since I start trying to buy this Tv and yet they still can not figure out what is wrong. Definitely not happy with my ordering process! I'm not even sure if I'm gonna be able to get it....

I purchased a Samsung J7 Prime in February 2018. By August the screen home button was not working. I contacted Samsung as my phone was still under warranty. Samsung in the US sent me an email claiming that my phone was not under warranty and I had to pay for the phone to be fixed. If my phone is under warranty why is this Samsung office lying by saying its not and refusing to fix my phone. I have attached the email that was sent by Samsung along with my online receipt verifying when my phone was purchased. I need my phone fixed or replaced as it is under warranty, it is unfair that Samsung refuses to honor the warranty agreement and is wrongfully charging me for the fixtures on my phone. Please help me get my phone fixed.

Very unhappy with Samsung I don’t think I’ll ever purchase anything from them again. Bad customer service and horrible product I haven’t even had 2 years yet. Smh

I am a fan of Samsung products, I like Samsung electronic devices very much. I have been using Samsung smart phones since Galaxy S7 edge. However, I was not having as good experience as before on the service issue happened to my Galaxy Note 8 recently.

I bought my Galaxy Note 8 in Dec 2017, I was satisfied with the performance until May 2018. I found color difference on parts of the screen when presenting the same picture. Therefore, I raised service ticket 4147504980 on May 19th and mailed my phone back to service center in Texas. From the service record, the solution was screen replacement.

I got my phone back on Jun 5th, the color difference issue was solved. However, I found a bad pixel on the left bottom of the screen which was not there before. This was an unexpected issue, because it should not pass the functional check before sending to me. As a result, I raised a new ticket 4147625493 and sent my phone back to service center for the second time. The solution was replacing the screen as well for this time.

I got my phone back again on Jun 18th, the bad pixel issue was solved. I was hoping the phone should be as healthy as before. However, two weeks later, my phone dropped into water when I took pictures besides the pool and I pulled it back immediately, but it wouldn’t power up when I checked the phone later. Since Galaxy Note 8 is IP68 water proof, I was sure the phone could survive it, and the problem might be caused by other issues. So I raised another ticket 4147813124 on Jun 30th and sent my phone back to service center for the third time.

Unfortunately, this time the solution of issue was “unrepairable” due to liquid damage. I was shocked by the result because the Galaxy note 8 is waterproof and I have been using it with wet hand or even in the rain with no problem before. I called online service several times and they even raised my ticket to upper level case management team, but all answer I got was liquid damage was observed so they could do nothing about it. I am nowhere now asking for help, so I am trying writing to you if you could help me with it.

My concern is that since my phone was repaired by service team for twice (one of them is unexpected due to screen with bad pixel was replaced to my phone), which means the phone was opened for at least twice. Therefore, the capability of waterproof may be impacted due to multiple times of screen replacing and phone is not sealed well.

To sum up, Samsung service has made a mistake on the first service repair, and then refuse to admit that opening the phone will impact the capability of waterproof. This is not acceptable. Becareful with Samsung products next time.

We bought a new Samsung UA43NU7400JXZK (4K) 43" iDTV (Serial No. 05PH3NDK500803) from Broadway Hong Kong on 3 July 2018. It was delivered to my flat and installed on 7 July by Samsung staff. Just after less than 3 weeks, there was no image appearing on the screen. Samsung technicians came twice to fix the problem by trying to replace two (2) major circuit boards, one time each, and all failed. Samsung Hong Kong told us that the next step is to replace the display panel, but without guarantee that it would work. We asked if Samsung to replace the whole tv set but was rejected.

We are very frustrated and disappointed that our new Samsung tv set be broken down within 3 weeks. To fix the problem, the major circuit boards were tested and replaced by trial and error method, and the display panel being planned to be replaced. The tv set body and the major components were and will be disassemble and then assembled in the maintenance visits. We believe that these maintenance activities would greatly degrade the quality and life time of our new tv set. We therefore strongly request Samsung to reconsider to replace a brand new tv set for us!

Looking forward to hearing a good news from Samsung!

Bought a Samsung refrigerator two weeks ago because our other one went out after 8 years, and after two weeks the freezer stopped working. Purchased the Samsung at Sears and have to wait a whole week before we get a new one. Very disappointed with Samsung and Sears. Our food tha was ruined should also be warranted but they don’t do that. Never ever purchase a Samsung again or shop at Sears.

I have a Samsung s7edge that has been submitted for repair for the third time the issue has not been resolved. The technician replaced parts on the phone and the issue reoccurred. I spoke with a lady who assured me that the issue would be corrected but to no avail she refused to contact me by email when the phone was received. She was from the office of the president. This phone was sent from the office of the president new in the box and has been sent in for the third time. Samsung has the worst customer service and will lie to you to pacify you. Samsungs office of the president is a joke because they do not care about the customer The ticket number for my product is 4148014088.

I purchased a sansung washeo and dryer in May of 1917 frin /sears,
Last weeki the dryer lit up but would not dry. A year andless than 2 months. I called Sears dervice as I have purchased all my appliances from Sears for more than 50 years.

I also asked that they checki my washer, worked find but asked thyem to check it.

Thy charged me the price quoted when I objected to the higher price, without a proble,m. Washer was fine. Charge was bi
biled by sears. A computer diagnosed the problem with the dryer. Technition took the machineapart and took out a small metal round part and the metal part nect to it and said problem was metal on metel. He replaced the part put together the machine. It worked charge $362.38. He offered me a years service for %)_ mo for a year offering to$181.20 if I agreed. I did the Math. It would have cost me $600- plus the repaircost. O dod the ,ath and declined. I could probably buy a new dryer each year. Man was polite accepted my credit card and I received a receipt by Sears.
He told me to not overload the machine or put heavy items in it. I do do this. I did not abuse the machine and feel cheated. A dryer should last more than 13 months. I would like some justice from your company as this is your machine and have every attention to bring this to the attention of my local politioions anmd media and local agencies. I am elderly and feel I was not treated fairly. Sers service seems very different thaj it once was.

Eloise Litman 682 rt 306 suffern NY 10901 845b 354 2644 I will also contact my credit card ccompany

I have spent 3 hours on the phone taken my phone to the "authorized" store, had the people at the call center taken my phone over from their end pushed all kinds of buttons Best But pushed all kinds of buttons and my phone does not work but NOW they want me to send them my phone because they can fix it. I am so not liking Samsung or Sprint very much right now. I have a J3 Emerage CHEAP replacement phone because I broke my good phone. They keep asking me to do more and more instead of just honoring the the warranty REALLY SAMSUNG REALLY. I have done NOTHING to the phone it has an error on it that will not come off and was told by the "authorized" store it does not work. So who is lying

I just purchased two Samsung Galaxy J7 V phones from Verizon store in Huntingdon, Tennessee on Saturday 7/21/2018. I have been back to the store for a bunch of assorted problems with both mine and my wife's phone. The problems were from the notification LED not working (which I found out after they tried to get it to work for 2 hours that it just doesn't have) to the alert sounding every minute or so. We made our peace with all this until I came home yesterday (7/24/2018) and found the camera glass that is recessed into the back of the case was broken. We are both in our 70s and are not rough on things. I carry my phone in my right front pocket like I have done for years and have never had a problem. Me and my wife have both had a Samsung S3 for several years and they were great. We have always liked Samsung products and were surprised that this new phone seemed to be so inferior. I went back to the Verizon store to see what it would cost me to trade up to phones with a notification light and hopefully better quality. With the damage my phone had it would cost me about $500.00 up front and $30.00 a month for 2 years. My wife's would be $50.00 up front and $30.00 per month for 2 years. This seems excessive considering we have only had the phones for 4 days. Don't expect Samsung to do anything about any of this but I had to vent. This is the first customer complaint I have ever filed.

I purchased a Black Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6" 16GB WIFI Tablet brand new in July 2017. May 12th It stopped working so I sent called in and was told how to get it replaced. I emailed Proof of Purchase three times and Extended Warranty that I purchased. Samsung replied it was out of their 1- year warranty. I told them it couldn't be since I only had it 10 months. They found the error and updated my file (they were looking at date it was made by manufacturer not date I purchased it). A part was ordered but then I received an email saying the part was unavailable and they'd be sending my Tablet back unrepaired. Well, this was unacceptable. I called and told them it was not my fault the part was not available. They agreed to replace it. Today, 10 weeks, 10 phone calls and loads of email I still do not have my Tablet. The last Request# was 0011501692. I purchased this Tablet in good faith because I have so much other Samsung products but this is really not acceptable nor is it fair. Is there something you can do???
Mary McClain
706-394-4531
chavileigh55@gmail.com

I have gotten and samsung tab E from AT & T on nov 14 2017 ,I used the tablet for about 2 months ,it started messing up BADLY, ( 5) I was informed by AT& T that it was an Samsung problem due to factory warrant, I call the service department got it shipping to them it was repaired twice came back to me, within a 2 days ( each time ) started messing up over and over by going i to safe mode , the service kept placing it on the machine and running test , service department it was said it was Okay, if it was ( okay why did it keep going into safe mode.I was informed by replacement department that ,they had (NO SAMSUNG Tab E -- NO STOCK THAT I WOULD BE GETTING A REFUND CHECK OF $ 215.00 at this time I have NO TABLET OR NO REFUND EITHER ) I still under contact with AT&T , for me to get cleared of the contact I have to pay $ 129.00 that is owned
SUGGESTION : 1 , REFUND AND OR GET A SAMSUNG TABLET IS S3 FOR REPLACEMENT AT NO CHARGED TO ME OR AT& T
2. I WILL BE FILING THIS COMPLAINT WHIT MO AG OFFICE AND FTC ,BBB FOR YOUR ACTION
YES I HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK AND EACH I HAD TO SEND IT TO THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT !!!!
YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 573-694-3887 OR 573-690-5914 ASK FOR CARL OR SHEILA DEDRICK FOR OTHER PAPERWORK

I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 eclipse and it SUCKS!!!! It took 2 full days to charge. I used different charger and got the same results. The battery life only lasts 2 hours and takes FOREVER load a page. You can only have 5 apps and 30 pictures/videos before it runs out of storage. It is a TOTAL waste of money and you should NEVER buy it. I am SO disappointed.

We purchased a Samsung phone in Aug of 2016. Phone worked great, no problems at all. Then Samsung sent out a forced software upgrade in February 2018 that completely bricked the phone. I contacted customer service after being told by Sprint that there was nothing they could do because it was a software issue. Samsung told me to mail in the phone and sent me a label. I was made aware there would be a charge to assess the damage because it was out of the one year warranty. After checking my phone they confirmed the mother board had been corrupted and wanted to charge me almost $600 to replace the board that was corrupted from THEIR software update. I asked how their upgrade was our fault and my responsibility to pay for? The representative just kept saying it is out of warranty.
My phone was fine, no drops, cracks damage of any sort until they sent out their upgrade. It almost seems like they sent out that corrupted upgrade intentionally to damage phones to force people to spend more money. My phone isn;t even paid for yet, but now is just a hunk of junk $700 paperweight because this company does not stand by their products in any way!! I will NEVER purchase another SAMSUNG product again. Guess I'm switching to APPLE from now on for all five of my phone lines.

I have called several time since march. now I am being turned over to collections by Samsung finance. I purchased a Samsung s9 because I received and email for preorder in march, when I took it to tmobile for a trade in for my Samsung s7, I was told I had to return it to Samsung and get tmobile and I returned the phone fedex . I have called Samsung several times and they have told me the phone was received. I have told Samsung finance that several times and now they are messing up my credit with a 500.00 bill. what else can I do my email is leanna12003@yahoo.com and my number is 708-705-2378. please help me get this resolved and closed and my credit taken care of. thank you

I wish I can give Samsung customer service a NEGATIVE 5 stars. I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to get my cell phone sent in for repair. I have sent in my proof of purchase, documentation from Verizon stating that the phone isn't stolen and still no resolution. I've done everything Samsung has asked me to do, and all I'm asking for is a return address to send my phone out. Which means I'll be without a phone for an additional 3 to 5 working days. I'm not saying that the people who work for Samsung aren't good at what they do, but their policies and procedures don't work. Their problem is systemic, mean while the customer suffers.

21 June 2018 Elizabeth Seymour Email: sargeantl@bigpond.com
Managing Director
Samsung Electronics Australia
3 Murray Rose Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127

Re: SAMSUNG AUSTRALIA -SERVICE REQUEST 4259751836

Thank you for email dated 14 May 2018, regarding my faulty Samsung “Gearfit 2” watch returned for repair for the second time, on 04 May 2018.
In August 2017, I upgraded my Samsung Galaxy mobile phone to a Samsung Galaxy 8, via the Woolworths Mobile retailer. As a result I received the Samsung “Gearfit 2” as a bonus for purchasing the new Samsung mobile telephone. This is the fourth Samsung mobile I have purchased over the past years.
On 9 March 2018, I returned the Samsung “Gearfit 2” to your Samsung Technical branch at Parramatta, as the device was displaying a message that the back casing of the watch required wiping as the readout on the screen incessantly wanted to read my heart rate. About this time the rear casing of the device became dislodged.
The warranty repair was finalised on 13 March 2018, with the billing number quoted as (4256272323) and the service report stating:
DEFECT DESCRIPTION: - Battery discharging – Exposed heart rate sensor.
REPAIR DESCRIPTION: - Replaced PBA – Battery – Rear tested OK
From the date I collected the repaired device it operated according to its specifications, with the exception that the device required re-charging on a daily basis, which concerned me as I was under the impression that this device did not require re-charging on such a regular basis.
Approximately on 10 April 2018, I noticed a dark patch at the top right hand corner of the face of the watch. I didn’t take much notice of this until I noticed it never cleared. The device continued to operate as per its normal specifications, but still maintained the dark patch on the top right of the screen.
On 23 April, 2018, I was a passenger in my husband’s vehicle travelling to the North Coast. At the start of our journey the device was still operating, apart for the aforementioned darkish patch at the top right of the screen.
Approximately 2 hours into our journey, whilst seated in the vehicle I noticed that the “Gearfit 2” screen displayed a white line running slowly from the top of the screen to bottom of the device. At first this line was very slim, but over the next few hours, whilst still seated in the motor vehicle the line became wider. After short time the device completely malfunctioned.
Upon my return to Sydney I attended the Samsung Office at Parramatta to have this device serviced. I fully explained to the Service technical officer what had transpired with the device whilst I was seated in my husband’s car.
On approximately 7 or 8 May 2018 I received a call from a young man who informed me that the service technician had advised that the watch had experienced damage not covered under warranty. I immediately questioned this assumption and was not satisfied, as I had not damaged the watch in anyway. I informed this person that the device had been repaired approximately 3 weeks prior under warranty and I requested to speak with a supervisor.
He advised me that a Case Manager would be assigned to me which would take approximately 48 hours and they will call me to discuss the repair. At 1.51pm on 11 May 2018 I received a call from one of your staff members named Brian. I had left my phone at home and was not able to return his call. Brian called me again at 12.10 pm on 12 May 2018, and as I was indisposed I was unable to take the call, and left another message for me to call back.
I rang back at 2.20p.m that date, but due to the lengthy wait time I terminated the call. I rang again at 3.30 pm on the same day and asked to speak with Brian. I was told Brian was unavailable; I left a message for Brian to call me back.
I rang on Monday at 10.16am and spoke with Janei. I explained to her that I was returning Brian’s call and I would like to speak with him. She said I will just put you on hold and to ascertain Brian was available. When Janei came back to the phone she told me Brian was not available and she would attend to my call. Then Janei proceeded to tell me what I was already told nearly seven days ago with no resolution. To say this made me very angry which as an understatement!
My assigned case manager was always too busy to speak with me so now I had another person telling me I had damaged my watch and there was no further resolution available to me. When I commenced to inform Janei that I did not damage my watch, she commenced to start calling me “Ma’am” which I found to be extremely condescending. This condescending tone in her voice I found to be insulting and extremely patronising and very unprofessional. I continued to remind Janei that my name was Elizabeth not “Ma’am”. I asked Janei for the General Managers name which she refused to supply to me. She stated that she was not allowed to provide that information.
I expected a more professional approach to a customer than what was provided to me by your staff member Janei. I found her manner very dismissive to my concerns, and in fact her customer skills were appalling.
Over the past few years, my husband and I have purchased three Samsung mobile telephones, coupled with a very expensive Samsung television purchased in 2017. I have grave concerns, emanating from my recent experience with your Technical staff relative to my current issue, as to the level of professionalism I or my husband may receive if we have any further problems with our current Samsung products.

I will strongly reiterate that the “Gearfit 2” device was in no way damaged by me or any other person, no only from the date of receiving this device in 2017, but from the 13 March 2018 when it was returned to me after being repaired under warranty. The only defect noticeable to me was the small dark patch at the top right of the screen which I had noticed on or about 10 April, 2018. In fact the device had not been worn by me, four to five days prior to leaving on our journey to the North Coast and up to the date of leaving, the device was operational, apart from the continual need for the device to recharged on a daily basis.
The very minute scratches on the metal casing outlining the face of the device may have been caused by a small and light bracelet I wear on my left arm. It also might be noted that there is no damage to the face or band of this device.
In closing, I wish to be made aware of what evidence the service technician availed himself of, to arrive at the conclusion that I had “knocked” or damaged the device, either by my neglect or my omission.
It might be noted that my husband had an issue with his Samsung ‘5’ mobile telephone some weeks ago. He attended the Technical centre of your offices at Sydney Olympic Park where his mobile was examined by one of your service technicians, as the phone was unable to be charged. This technician informed my husband that his preferred option was to purchase a new Samsung mobile telephone. He further advised my husband that the charging port was damaged and the mobile telephone was now unrepairable. Upon his return home, he utilised another Samsung charger, and found that this charger fitted the charging port and that the mobile telephone was able to be fully charged.
Does this experience call into question the abilities and knowledge of some of your technicians.
I thank you for taking the time to peruse my letter of complaint, and sincerely hope that you can assist in rectifying my present situation.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth Seymour

Further Feedback
On 10 July 2018, I finally received a call from Brian from Samsung Customer Service who left a message on my phone. I returned his call the following day, 11 July 2018 at approximately 9.10a.m. When I returned his call he said to me “firstly I would like to apologise for not being available” “but we are very busy and that’s not your fault”. Really! I don’t care about your availability it’s about the poor service and the attitude from the customer service team. Brian continued, with letter in hand “Now I want your feedback” “Oh and the decision still stands”. Why ask for feedback when you already have my letter? I asked Brian has your Managing Director read the letter I addressed to him and he said “No! I will forward this onto him if you want”. Yes please Biran as that is who it was addressed to and cc to your Service Manager.
My dealings with Samsung Olympic Park have been atrocious. The complaints are handled poorly and without professionalism. I will no longer purchase Samsung products because of the poor service I have received and I will continue to tell people about my poor experience.

I wanted you to be made aware of my recent experience at the Samsung Experience Store in Eaton Centre, Toronto Canada. I went to take in my broken A5 (2017) phone that I bought in December (2017) and was having issues while I was on vacation.

The employees on the bottom of the store were friendly enough but it all went downhill after I went upstairs. There was one employee at the service desk, he was seeing another customer so I stood by the counter waiting. There was no greeting, no "I will see you in a minute." Fair enough. But those customers left and this service guy still deliberatly ignored me. He answered the phone and went to the back a few times.
After about the third time he came back from the back room after about 20 minutes he decides to help the guy who came way after me first. Saying it "will just be a minute". I am a very patient person and if it was just this that happened I wouldn't have bothered complaining.

So I drop off my phone for a repair after he finally decides to talk to me and treats me like I'm a waste of time and space. I mention that the touch screen stopped working when I was on vacation. Everything else about the phone was working perfectly even the lighted part of the screen. It could be because I got caught in a rainstorm but the phone screen didn't seem to stop working until a day later. It's only 6 months old and I hope it's a fixable issue. They say sure we'll have our techs take a look. They mentioned if there is water damage on the inside of the phone that is not covered under warranty. Hence the careful phrasing "water resistant" not water proof, but I have hope, because this is the first time it's gotten wet and surely one rainstorm won't damage the phone. And I started having the problem days after the incident. "Come back in about 3 hours." So I went away.

I must mention the employee who helped me when I got back, was very lovely and helpful. He goes back to talk to the tech and says sorry they found liquid damage on the inside of the phone, so I new screen will cost you approx. $260. I say "okay I'll think about it." And it takes them about another 20 minutes or so to give the phone back to me. This makes no sense due to what happens later in the store.

Fast forward to me driving back to my home in Waterloo. I decide to take it to a Samsung Authorized Repair shop. Little do I know they open my phone and find NO SIGN of liquid damage. Meaning the people at the Experience Store did not even bother to open my phone. They made an assumption, told me they were doing something and did not bother to do their jobs. Now I'm a poor student, so imagine my surprise when I find out that my phone could and should be fixed under Samsung warranty but they did not bother to check.

I am so disappointed in the Samsung brand and this store. I should also mention, this is the first time ever I have contact the company itself to complain and I have working in customer service so maybe the first guy was just having a bad day. But to me this whole situation is unacceptable.

about my Samsung S7edge that was handed in at one of Samsungs repair centres to replace a screen. It was done in January. Now the repair centre closed down, I have no phone but still pay for my contact. Since feb I tried to resolve the problem and they are still busy with it. its 6 months now and still nothing. even the manager at the complains department said he don't know what to tell me anymore. This is really unacceptable and I need it to be resolved.

Mare bill no.4263465687 service centre no. 0008350794 10 din se mare phone service centre ma para ha.sir 10000/- dam ka or ek mobile rakhna mare liye possible nahi ha so sir please help me.my mobile no is 8942983184

good day

I bought a Samsung z4 in January 2018 I am starting to learn the difference of it and android once but now I have been having an issue with the back button as I have to restart the phone for it to work almost every day not sure how many times a day. the issue of me taking it back to edgars for repair is I will have a stay for two weeks or more without a phone.

POOR PHONE SERVICE

TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN
As I have what I think is way too many problems. I would like my refund and an exception to policy and authorization to return the two phones that I have with no penalty. I am 77 years old and cannot afford to have my limited funds tied up my your company.
I am very unhappy with Samsung. For over a month now I have been trying to get my refund back. You can look at my account Edintex@satx.rr.com. Of one error Edintex@satx.r.com
I ordered two phones or at least that is what I thought But I received 4 Samsung 9 Cell phones.as charged on 5/19/2018 841.09, on 5/18/2018 841,09 on 5/18 2018 833.51 and again on I was charged 833.51 on 5/18/2018
On 5/19/2018 7,58 paid for return label returned one phone on that label
Another phone was returned as I did not sign for that phone
I currently have two Samsung 9 phones numbers 358212090002055 358212090006767 One was Violet and the other was Coral Blue
One order number was DJ03WO0SS I do nor have the other numbers. As my computer had a hard drive failure .
06/01/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA Refund 833.51

05/19/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -7.58
05/19/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -841.09
05/18/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -841.09
05/18/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -833.51
05/18/2018 DRI*SAMSUNG 10380 BREN RD W MINNETONKA MN USA -833.5

I bought a brand new Samsung note 8 in September 2017. Not long after, I dropped the phone 3ft on to CARPET and it caused a hairline crack. That’s my first complaint. Second, this month, June 2018, the phone went dead and no charger would work. It wouldn’t come back on. Nothing!! I contacted Samsung and was told it was a known issue and it was under warranty so it would be corrected. The tech guy I talked to asked if it was caused by physical or liquid damage. I said not to my knowledge but it does have a crack that happened right after I got it but it has worked for months up until now. He assists me in getting a shipping label to send my phone in to the repair center. Next thing I know, I got a bill for $658.19 to repair my phone because it was not under warranty. Come to find out, the small crack voided the warranty and NOTHING was said about that when I was talking to guy about the issue. They sent me my unworking/unrepaired phone back. I’ve got a $1000 Samsung paperweight now. Not to mention. I’ve got a baby on the way and that phone was my only way to get a hold of anyone Incase anything should happen. Im borrowing a phone now. I still owe Verizon $560 for that non working note 8. I’m stuck paying for a phone that doesn’t work, and the reason it doesn’t work was beyond my control.

I would not even rate it bought a washer and dryer 6 months ago and the dryer broke down. Service is a nightmare. Would not come and fix it.took for ever to get reimbursed. Thes__hit we had to go through to get it.im telling everyone I know and don't know about it I would rather wash my clothes in the creek then ever buy another Samsung product of yours again.larry

My phone updated yesterday. All is good except I am having a problem keeping the badge numbers on my notifications after either just opening the app and not the actual message or one of the notifications or if I dismiss one of the notifications on the bar. It is important in a lot of instances to have it shown how many notifications there are within that app. Not sure why ya'll thought it was a good idea to dismiss the number of notifications before even opening the message. I've tried multiple things, read multiple threads to try and fix this problem but nothing is working and I see it is a part of the update. If ya'll could go back to showing the number of notifications until the user personally decides to do away with the badge numbers or actually going into that one thing to dismiss notifications separately.

I sent my phone in because screen went blank it was under warranty they said they fixed it but did not and warranty expired I have paid for this piece of shit now your getting

Dear Team,

Service Request Reference No: 4259802563

My Samsung Refrigerator was purchased in April, 2012. Since last 3/4 months, our refrigerator has some ongoing issues of cooling. In March, the engineers came and solve gas leakage problem (that is what they identified and claimed to solve it), charged me heftily now again in one months time, it is not cooling.

Another technician came to our place yesterday investigated the machine and said since you are putting untensils with water to make it ice in freezer section, our fridge is not cooling. How rubbish ? When we tried countering his explanation, he started giving us lame execuses and compared old timer products Vs new products.

We did not want to argue with him so let him go and waited for another day without keeping anything in freezer section to see the effects.... The result was same no cooling effect and no ice cubes in ice tray.

I want to register a complaint against this technician - Alpesh Patel and Samsung for their poor service.

Pinkal Soni | 9909000361 | pinkal@sevennhalf.com

I got two Galaxy S8 back at the end of Feb 2018. I started having problems with the chargers not even a month later. I requested warranty on the chargers and wires after it was diagnosed by their own technical support. I am still waiting for the charging wire. I have spent lots of hours of my time on Online Chat and phone calls with Samsung trying to figure out why it has taken over a month to solve my problem. I keep getting the run-around about how long it's going to take and why I wouldn't get it all at the same time. There call centers are all outside of Canada and the USA so the people have no idea whats going on. I have requested a manager numerous of time and I only get the on-duty supervisor who says there is nothing he/she can do. I am still waiting for them to resolve this, but I don't think I will be buying another Samsung phone any time soon.

Did a bios upgrade on my Samsung Televsion today which did not go well. I called tech support but no one that I spoke to their could help me either. Totally untrained with no resources and no way to even begin to help the customer. Eventually, I was able to resolve the problem myself. As a result of this I emailed all of the Samsung Senior Management in Japan about my terrible customer service experience. Twice in fact. Any company with this pathetic of customer support is on the way out. Drop the stock now if you own any. No doubt on Monday a lot of people in Japan are going to have a bad day! Hopefully, they will get fired because none of them are doing their jobs.

I called your customer care on 4-2-18 and explained my mom and dad bought a Refrigerator in 2016 four months before it was installed in their new home which the refrigerator was installed in February 2017 by HH Greg which now it out of business. I explained there are numerous bulletins on this refrigerator and in February the ice maker when bad which you replaced under warranty. In April we noticed the freezer was not working in which we lost the entire freezer full of food. My daughter Cheryl Peach called into customer service explaining everything above and she offered to send a repair person or get the entire purchase price back for our inconveniences. I decided with the problems I had already experienced I would choose to Get a refund and purchase a new refrigerator and my daughter sent the receipt in and the lady from your customer service called my daughter with Refund Order Ticket # 4147177211 and with the amount of refund being $1,495.99 and that in one to two business days Samsung would call with how she would want refund either by direct deposit or Check. The email I sent receipt to was Snaecr_g45@sea.samsung .com and she said it was successfully received. She then called back a 2nd time to confirm address was still the same as receipt. Yesterday I sent email to confirm when they might receive the refund and customer service informed me it was denied for being out of Warranty? No one ever called to tell us such and knowing we were purchasing a new unit depending on repaying for a new product with the proceeds of this refund...... You have no one that services this area for Samsung and then your customer service is the pits.... If this is not immediately remedied I will be contacting an attorney or taking you to small claims as I still have the voice recording of the refund that was promised to my daughter. My daughter also asked if they would want the old refrigerator back and your customer service said no have Lowes dispose of it when they deliver the new one. As we still have the old one that is barely over a year old after installation. I will never purchase another samsung product as you CLEARLY don't stand behind your product for the price you pay.

Hopefully your will remedy if not I will be seeing you in court with my voicemail your customer service left as proof of refund.

Thanks
Pat and Bobby Flora

My Samsung Galaxy S8 died during a call. It would not start, charge, soft reboot or hard reboot. I was instructed from Samsung to send it overnight and they provided a UPS pickup ticket. I delivered it to s UPS store and they received it the next day. It sat for three days. I received an email stating they were repairing it and it would be 3-5 business days to return it to me. They then sent another email 2 days later saying they had my phone on hold waiting for back ordered parts. I then received an email stating they could not repair my warranted phone and were going to send a refund, after they contact me with in 24-48 business hours. That time frame was not followed and I have been on a constant phone loop with Samsung from 800-Samsung to an ECR and then to parts who immediately route the call back to 800-samsung. this continues until my patience fails and I hang up. All I am interested in a new S8 or refund of $672, which is the purchase price I paid for the phone.

Do not like new update for note 8. You took away the option for text tones for contacts. I will be looking for a new phone because of this. I need this feature for work and this was the dumbest move ever. Hundreds of thousands of people are not happy about this. Needs fixed or lose customers

I bought a refrigerator from HOME DEPOT in july 2017. Less then 30 days later it stop staying cold tempt goes from 40 to 50 . I went to store and they did absolutely nothing. All they did was give me your customer service # I will never shop there again I have called your C.S.Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec 2017 JanFeb March 2018 .No one has every call or e.mail with any information You do not have the best C.S. department This whole situation has been unbelievable . No one has offered a repair person or just bring me a refrigerator that work This needs to be made right case # 4145812762 e.mail mariannemeek@hotmail.com P#6164604581 Marianne meekhof

I bought a Samsung dryer in February of 2017; 2 weeks ago the belt broke and it cost me $180 to have it repaired...how disappointing.
The repair man told me never to buy Samsung appliances since he receives numerous issues for repairs for your products.
I did not register the (dryer) appliance as your unfriendly website would not accept the serial number...I tried shortly after the purchase and again recently.
No more Samsung appliances for me!

I made the horrible mistake of buying a SAmsung dishwasher from Best Buy. It never really worked, we keep calling fr issues and they came out and keep replacing parts. Then, the last fail I called and it was just "a few days" outside warranty. We should have keep the unbrand 1960 dishwasher that was in the house before because at least at worked.

I will never buy another samsung appliance again!!!

I traded in 2 phones in December 2017 for 2 Samsung galaxy note 8.In February I was charged $200 because they can't find one of my trade ins.I have called almost daily for 3 months and have been transferred all over the place including overseas. I am always told the person before either didn't fill out the correct request or did not file it with the correct department. I have spoken with numerous people and supervisors. I am told to call back in 3 to 5 days. I call back and still no resolution.I have held off disputing the charges hoping to resolve this but have gotten no where.I am a loyal Samsung customer for years but I will be reconsidering this. I have gotten no where but the run around.

I bought a 65 inch 4K TV that was no longer able to power up after just over a year; therefore being out of warranty. However, I was given a one time accommodation to have it fixed. Every time I contacted a service center, in which I was told to arrange the repair, they informed me that they do not service my area. This went on for a few weeks; and several service centers. I kept trying (via telephone and chat) to rectify this situation with your support personnel, and EACH time I had to start all over again trying to explain the situation; just kept going in circles. Finally, due to pure frustration and anger I just gave up and decided to just discard the TV; which was just about 2 weeks or so past the warranty period. So I ended up buying an LG (which I should have done from the start as I have other LG products that have never caused me problems, but thought I'd take a chance on a Samsung TV.....BIG MISTAKE!!!) I also had a new Samsung BluRay player (that I bought at the same time that I purchased the Samsung TV) which was new and working. However, when I discarded my TV I was so frustrated with Samsung that I threw the DVD player away at the same time. just so I would not have ANY Samsung products in my home. And, I 'never' will purchase ANY Samsung products again!!

To have Service Centers that will not honor your products due to distance (do not want to send a technician as it is out of their range) is absurd. And one of the Service Centers that 'was' in my area (less than 10 miles away) said that they no longer provide service for Samsung products (perhaps due to the fact that their products require too much service). Anyway, as stated above I will never buy 'any' Samsung product again. Also, I have told many of my friends and relatives about my experience with Samsung, so it is likely that they too will not take a chance on any Samsung product either.

All of this took place a few months ago in January 2018. However, it has taken me this long to express my feelings regarding my experience so that I can let my anger and frustration abate. Not that you will, but you can review all of my correspondence with Samsung regarding this issue. I am now, and will always be from this point forward, a loyal LG customer. My experience with Samsung has been the most frustrating and annoying one that I have 'ever' had with a company in trying to get an issue resolved; to have one of your products fail in just a short time tells me a lot about the quality of your products.

Never Again!!
Mr. Peterson

I dropped-off my Samsung Galaxy 8 phone to have the broken glass replaced and during the repairs, the UBREAKIFIX Samsung Authorized repair store technician deleted programs/aps on the phone that permits the phone to compete outbound calls and receive inbound calls. The phone was working properly prior to the Authorized Samsung UBREAKIFIX repair technician tried to repair my phone. Now, I have a Samsung Galaxy 8 phone that's unable to complete outbound calls and receive inbound calls. Of course, UBREAKIFIX technician and store manager claims, it was not their fault that the phone they fixed doesn't work. They replaced the glass as requested. This scenario is truly ridiculous. Please in the future, Hire Competent repair personnel that know how to repair devices without causing additional damage to a device and then they claim their repairs did not cause the device to operate properly.

My washer is only four months old and quit working. Called their customer support and they were closed! Went online and talked to someone on their chat line. Had me jump through numerous hoops to self diagnose the problem. Gave me a number I could use if the problem persisted so I would supposedly not have to go through another 45 minute ordeal. The problem persisted so I called back and gave the number. Nope. Had to go through the same hoops and questions as before. Another 45 minutes later problem still not fixed and no appointment for anyone to come to the house to diagnose. Went through this AGAIN and this time, after another 45 minutes, was finally given a link to supposedly set up an appointment. Filled out all info on the link and waited............... I finally got a call two days later. No appointment though. Gave me more hoops to go through to troubleshoot and self diagnose. Did not work (of course). Had to call them back. Finally got a name and phone number of the company who does their warranty work.....they are in another state!!!! The soonest they said they could come and check it out is over a week away! This would be almost two weeks since the washer quit working. In the meantime I am stuck with a new washer that doesn't work and a pile of dirty clothes. I will never purchase a Samsung again.

First of all, I need to apologize to you! Because I don't know your display is unwelcome children to play it.

So my child (2years old), he was in your Hong Kong Kowloon Bay branch to play the VR joytick display on March 13. And without my knowledge your display is unwelcome children to play it. And then your staff is very serve faithfully to guard the VR display and immediately to stop my child and severe to scolding my child.

Actually you should very appreciate your staff to guard your open to everybody (ONLY UNWELCOME CHILDREN) to try it the display.

And I talk with your staff same day, he say my child to put and drag the VR joystick rope and put out the length will give rise to the burglar alarm to come up. But as per my handmaid inform my son only take out joystick within 5 second and put out the rope length is very short, but your staff already very severe to scolding my son.

In the meantime, I really want you to help and check with your HK - Kowloon Bay shop the CCTV. I want to know my son take the rope is how long and he play how long time, why your staff need to severe to scolding my son. Do you know because your company unwelcome my son to play your display (I don't understand why no to show do not welcome children to play your display the instruct) and severe to scolding with him. Therefor my son is very fear and cry every day.......... Don you know the serious.......... so we must to know & check your CCTV and then we really don't understand why your company unwelcome to you your display, this is child discrimination?

And I hv check with HK office is don't to check and just ask me to call back your Kowloon bay shop................. I really disappointed your HK CS the handle method.......

Samsung. Wa456drhdsu. Washing machine vibrates when spinning very hard it's shut off this machine doing the same thing over and over Baugh from brands mart in wpb florida on 6/15/13 for $720,67
561 ,729,2794 or561,541,4669

Have feedback for Samsung?