Nikon Customer Service
Rated 3 of 5 Stars

Contact Nikon Corporate

Welcome to the Nikon complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Nikon online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Nikon corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Upset with Nikon?

File a complaint here!

Reach Nikon Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Nikon corporate office

Top Nikon Complaints

Purchased a new pair of glasses for over $300 within the last 4 months. Only wear the glasses at night and recently noticed a scratch on one lens. Took the glasses back to Walmart to be repaired and was told that the lens had been made by Nikon and their warranty did not cover lens scratches unless they were within the line of vision. I have been wearing glasses for over fifty years and have never had a lens scratch, very disappointed in service from both Walmart and Nikon.

Comment (0)

Nikon D5 and NIKKOR 70-200 compatibility issue. I have been shooting Nikon professionally for 35 years. I bought the D5 immediately only to find that the 70-200mm f/2.8 ED VR II doesn’t work on it. The lens works on every camera I am shooting now: D3, D4, 800, 800E and the 810A. I have never had a problem with the lens. I sent it to Nikon and they said I would have to pay $400 because the lens was out of warranty… it’s 5 1/2 yrs old.

She told me that Nikon Tech said is it was "misaligned"! I have never had a “misaligned” lens in 35 years. Nor have I had any problems with Nikon equipment that I didn’t create.
It turns out service is not in charge of customer relations and cannot, according to the supervisor, authorize free repair, even when it is clearly a Nikon problem. This is a classic “head in the sand” stance. I finally gave up and sent it back today.

Comment (0)

Nikon has solid quality. My only complaint is how expensive their lenses are when you compare them to the body of the camera. For example a D50 or comparable is about $400 for the body with some lenses being more than $1,000. I do not think this is a good deal or a way to provide customer service.

This Nikon camera cable was ordered on 2/18/16 and was shipped, according to your records, on 2/23/16 by my husband. I did not see an email informing me that it was shipped, only that it was ordered. I realized today that I had not gotten it and started searching to see what happened. I cannot tell what credit card my husband used when he ordered it so cannot check to see if it was charged. According to your Cart Summary it shows that there was a delivery confirmation but I did not receive it and really need to get this cable so I can charge and use my camera as I misplaced my original one.

Comment (0)

The best moments of life can be captured only in the best cameras. My photography has become more professional when I started using Nikon's DSLR camera. Revolutionary clippings are only possible with Nikon's lenses. Excellence in image quality, full HD videos, capturing the mysterious beauty of celestial bodies, galaxy wonders and many more are available on one click. Nikon has Digital SLR cameras, flashes,s oftwares, Nikkor Lenses. For the World's best cameras and lenses, please do visit Nikon in your location.

Comment (0)

I was looking out for Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Nikon Lens for DSLR Cameras and got a good price at Adorama Cameras. I must say they have a variety of products to offer in terms of cameras,lenses,camcorders,tripod stands and many more. After making my purchase, I have received the order within 2 working days. Adorama have a VIP scheme which I have opted for with just $149, so that I get a special price while shopping the next tine. Adorama has special products available for VIP customers which I think is very useful and gives that extra one looks for as a privileged customer. Great products and services at Adorama.

Browse reviews of other Electronics