Sharp Customer Service

Contact Sharp Corporate

Toll free phone number: 201-529-8200

Welcome to the Sharp complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Sharp online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Sharp corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Sharp Contact Information

• Sharp headquarters address

• Sharp Corporation
    • Mahwah
    • NJ 07495

201-529-8200

Browse reviews of other Electronics

Top Sharp Complaints

Useless customer service from Sharp technicians. My A/C is out and nobody will fix it.

On 1/9/16 I was scheduled for a delivery of a 55" Sharp TV from 10:30A-12:30P (Order # BBY01-775454036749). Delivery was confirmed by email and a phone call the night before. I received a phone call while I was in transit to my residence at 9:00AM stating that the driver was there for the delivery and to return his call which I promptly did 3 times but he would not answer his phone. This is an hour and a half early. This is unacceptable. When I called the 1-888-237-8289 number numerous times I was told my delivery was in transit.

This was completely false information. Only until the last call, which I was kept on hold for 45 minutes, was I told that my delivery had gone back to the warehouse and i would have to reschedule the following morning. The driver would not wait until 10:30. His name was Brian. His cell is 267-970-9672. Brian also said he was at my house at 10:27 which is a complete lie because I was there from 9:50 with my door open and NO ONE CAME. I was also told that this is the problem of the warehouse and not Best Buy. I purchased from Best Buy not the warehouse.

I would like to know how I am going to be compensated for the lies I was told and the complete waste of my time? I would also like to say my delivery was completed today (1/16/16). Again it was delivered an hour earlier than my appointed time which was supposed to be from 10:30-12:30. However the driver did call to say he was on his way and would be there in about 1/2 an hour, which he was, but had I not been there he said he would have waited until the appointed time.

Have feedback for Sharp?