Samsung Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

325+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Samsung corporate: 973-601-6000

I M Dinesh & Recently one month purchased Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos-but aftera week there is a problem in battery back up & Even 3-4 hours battery backup not there. Please let me know how to rectify the Battery backup problem in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.

Comment (0)

I bought a Samsung LCD 52" inch TV three years ago, and now the TV has vertical lines on the screen. I called Samsung customer service and told them my problem. They told me it sounded like bad cappacitors, and that they would send a repair service out at no charge because these cappacitors are under Samsung warranty. Service repair came out to my house and replaced them, but I am still having the same problem. The service tech said that the TV has a bad panel and the charge to repair it would be $750, parts and labor. I called customer service back and told them what the repair service said, and they said that Samsung doesn't warranty panels, and there was nothing they could do for me. I'm sure I'm not the only person that has had this problem, I've seen lots of complaints on the internet about this defect. I wish Samsung would warranty more parts on their TVs so people like me and others dont have to take a loss when purchasing a Samsung. They should live up to the standard of what they advertise their product as. I paid $1500 for the TV, and now I am out of a TV. If there is anyway Samsung could compensate me for my loss with repair or some form of compensation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment (0)

Sir/ Maam, I am a Samsung Customer but not feeling esteemed any more due to the issues I underwent because of poor services. Since beginning my phone had one or the other issues. I went to the service centre for the same but every time the issue persist.

I fail to understand why the service centre couldnot rectify the issue even after giving the phone to them 4 times. In a span of a year almost half a year the phone had some trouble. I also requested the service centre to replace the device if necessary but they dint paid heed.

Now my phone has stopped working completely, its nothing more than a plastic toy which a 2/3 month old kid can play as I cant open it or use.

I feel dejected to write the mail to a reputed company like yours for poor services. I request you to kindly get the issue sorted on priority basis and if required please replace the device (samsung Galaxy ST I9003, IMEI 359374/04/123106/5 ).

Comment (0)

I have bought a samsung mobile model no. Star 2 (GT-S5263). i'm getting a problem of this phone whenever i open internet sites like song.pk, you tube, gmail etc. So i went to samsung center (Technocare, noida sec-27, near noida sec.18 metro station) they had checked two time hand to hand and 3 times i had submitted on service centre approximate 20 days. but they could'nt solve this problem and branch manager has told me we are not getting what is the problem of this phone.

That's why i told to them if there is not solution this phone so please replace this phone but branch manager told me i will talk to my senior noida samsung branch manager mr. sandeep then i will reply u, alos i have talked to mr.sandeep he has told me you will get proper solution withing two-three days but i didnt get any solution of this phone. they are alwasy delaying this problem.

I complain morethan 20 times on samsung centre but they didn't given me any solution to my complain. So please solve my complain as soon as possible.

Comment (0)

Hi, I was purchased Samsung Mobile C3330 CHAMP2 from Mobile Sales Center UNISERVE TELECOM PVT LTD, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore on 06-01-2012 bill 09560/11-12 .After use of only 2 days, the mobile automatically switch off after receiving call. Hence i submitted the mobile at its authorized service center “Samsung Service Centre, VAISHNAVI ENTERPRISES, NO-3/84,WARD NO -3,Kalamma Street,Bellary,karanataka. ” on 19-01-2012 . The service center’s agent told me that the problem of software then after two days the service centers agents told me that the it has been mother board problem but the service center as not responding me properly , Till the date they did not solved my mobile problem , Telling irresponsible reasons whenever I visit to the service center . About 3 week I did not get mobile back. Pls solve this issue as soon as possible or pls refund me .

Comment (0)

I live in Mallorca Spain...I purchased a monitot in sept 2010 ..it has been in for repair 3 times about to go for the forth ..problem
buttons do not work
keeps turning of and on
or never turns off
auto adjust keeps flashing up all the time
screen now does not work at all
I know its the monitor because I put my old screen on and its perfect...and this problem is know on the monitor
I have tried for an exchange /refund with out any luck and not being able to speak Spanish does not help
The customer service is so bad ...we have many Samsung items from tvs to washing machine,camera etc with out any
problems thats why we purchaced this monitor.
Please tell me what to do,I am a pensioner and this is my contact with my family .much needed.
regards Carol maskell

Comment (0)

i had approached samsung service centre of secunderabad, Just opposite to Chermas/Paradise centre. My mobile Phone model no. C-3262 (champ neo) having complaint of voice is not audible to recipients. i had purchased it on 15/11/2012 & within 5 months, i had approached your service centre for 3rd time regarding the same problem. The Service centre executive asked me to go to Abids Service centre for want of spare part (mike). he advised me to go to another service centre for want of spare parts or to wait for 15 days to repair the handset. Is it justiciable to approach another service centre for want of parts. it seems like govt. organisation and in these days it is not possible to live without phone for 15 days. hence i am requesting you to get repair of my mobile No. C-3262 of customer name: S. RAGHU BABU at the earliest duly warn the concerned service centre....thanking you sir...s. raghu babu... mobile No. 8712379999 & 9700934909

Comment (0)

Purchased my phone in Hong Kong, thinking this is an international company so if anything goes wrong I can have it repaired in Australia. My phone fails after 3 weeks, screen is totally white. I phone your support line to be told that you don't repair "international phones". Why would this possibly be, has it something to do with that as Australians we are ripped off on price, phones cost twice as much here? and you want us poor Aussies to suffer if we are lucky enough to buy one overseas. Why wont you honour your international company status warranty, surely the phones are all made in the one factory or to the same specifications worldwide. Please advise as soon as possible as I need my phone and I need an answer to go to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman with.

Comment (0)

I have a galaxy note 10.1 (N8013 model). I'm wondering when I will get the Jelly bean update for my tablet. I remember you guys said we will get it in the 4th quarter, but I haven't heard any further information about the update and it's now December already. One more thing, why are we getting the update after the galaxy tab 2 10.1 which is the older tablet than us. To be honest, you guys have to be rush in updating software for customers. It's been more than 6 months since google introduced Jelly bean 4.1, and its ridiculous because they just introduced jelly bean 4.2 and we haven't even received 4.1 update yet. This's really unresponsive of you guys. You guys have a worst after sales support that I ever experienced.

Comment (0)

iv owned my galaxy 3 for 5 months and never had any problems , over night my phone has stopped working through no fault of mine. I have insurance and its under warranty. My provider has given me a loan phone which is no good to me as its a very basic phone and not capable for my needs, they are not helpful and don't really want to know about my problem phone and say its going to be 4-8 weeks before it will be repaired, this is not good enough.

I feel as though my phone should be replaced with a new one, if the problem was caused by something iv done wrong then i would except the solution being proposed however its a problem occurred by no fault of mine .

I love my phone and all the features and have been raving to all my friends and family about how good the galaxy is. The provider gave me no choice about getting my phone replaced under warranty because they wouldn't give me a loan phone if i contacted the insurance company ,i pay the provider an extra $14.95 per month for insurance.my providers details are TELSTRA SHOP, NOOSA CIVIC CENTRE , 28 EENIE CREEK RD ,NOOSAVILLE, QLD, AUSTRALIA 4566 .
Could you please help me and maybe contact the shop and ask them to help by either giving me a new phone or at least lending me another galaxy 3 so i can resume my work without the inconvenience of the use of an inferior phone. My phone no is 0421104875 if you would like to contact me. Thank you for any help you might be able to give me.

Comment (0)

I own 2, Samsung S2 phones and recently I'm having problems opening my data from the samsung's "Memo" apps!
When key my password, it prompt me to the homepage of the "Memo" and I can't see my data which consist of my password of my credit cards of 5 banks! Both phone is having the same problems!

I call the support from Samsung Singapore and was very fastration that the support gay had advise me to clear all the data from the "Memo" on one of the phone and all my data cannot be retrieve! Now I had to call all the bank for new password and I'm on a trip in a few days time!

I try to use the phone that he told me to clear all the data to test again by creating another new data and it has the same problems but the support side can't give the reason why??

Samsung has a very bad product knowledge support team! Suck!

Comment (0)

I brought a tablet with an offer of £50 cash back, I fill it the paperwork on email and sent it was told it would be paid into my bank account within 30 days this was in December and I am still waiting. I have sent several emails and had a few replys but nobody has actually followed it through and given me the money. I chose the Samsung tablet because of this offer and wish that now I would have gone for the iPad. I still am trying to get this money back and would like if you could help me with this.

Comment (0)

We purchased a Samsung Microwave late Novemer 2012. Starting in December we have had nothing but problems. We call to get it fixed in January, and to this day we are still trying to get this problem resloved. When last I called your company they told me I now qualify for a replacement, with me paying for a new installation. ( yes I can get receive money back in 20 days), Really!!!! ) When I asked to speak to management, I was told it would take 2 days more, this was 3 days ago. Since then I have called back to get a new one.....again I have to wait 3 to 5 day for the store to call me back. It seems to me that since the micowave is not even 90 days old your company would be in the business to make me happy. Much less provide me with a new microwave. Have you tried cooking lately without a microwave for this long?

Comment (1)

We bought a refrigerator in April 2012 and it stopped working in October 2012. We used the warranty service and Samsung Tech (NISI) telling us is Defect Air Compressor and need to get replace. But NISI have to order the replacement Air Compressor it take about a week. We can’t wait that long so we call BestBuy and they get the replacement unit replace within 3 day. We already lost $800 worth of food. In December 1, 2012 we noticed the refrigerator running with loud noise and water leaking out from the ice-maker tray and freezer display 80 degree, and cooler display 38 degree. So we call Samsung request for service since we still under warranty, it take 2 day for NISI called and we request for afternoon appointment; they flat-out told us that they don’t do afternoon service and schedule us for Dec 8th which a week without refrigerator and all we lost all the food for second time since we buy the Samsung Refrigerator. Samsung stated they have no control over the service company and that is garbage. Any company you use is a reflection on you! So incredibly disappointed and feel like we've been taken advantage of with this warranty service. We want Samsung to replace our Refrigerator.Peoples beware! Don’t buy any Samsung Products! 26 cu. ft. French Door RefrigeratorModel #: RF267AERS/XAASerial #: 21830NISI Service Ticket : 4117170921

Comment (0)

I purchased a Galaxy Tab in December and waited the required day to submit my claim, on 16/01/13 i received an email confirming the claim had been validated and would take 30 days + 5 days for bank transfer to recieve. I received payment on 7/3/13 after many phone calls. I have however despite callingv every week not received the SD cards that was also part of the offer, forover the last two weeks i have been promised they have been sent twice by recorded delivery and havent turned up, can you please provide proof of the tracking numbers as i am thinking that the deal was a scam and as such will be contacting Trading Standards to report false advertising. I can be contacted if needed, howver false promises to send again will not be listened to, we can however now discuss compensation for the stress and financial loss of calling your department.

Comment (0)

We have a samsung washer bought new 4 yars ago - model #WF-J1254/XAA. it came up with error message 4E, we did everything we could but had to call a service man out for $79,00. H said it was a bearing and it would cost hundreds of dollars to repair it. H e said it wouldn't be worth us to spend that amount to have it fixed. I am writing this because I am very disappointed in your product and would like some kind of compensation for the short term endurance of this machine, I will never feel comfortable buying another samsung of any kind. I will await a response from you.

Kathy Maynard 1833 Oakdale Lane N Clearwater Fl 33764 #727804-9286

Comment (0)

I had purchased a Samsung galaxy S on 23/08/11 & on 14/10/11 by mistakenly i had dropped it from a height of 1 feet on the cushion of my sofa-set(a very soft thing) and my screen just got broken. Is this is the quality of samsun a Rs19000 phone's screen is broken by getting hit to a sofa's cushion & now they are saying that it cant be changed in warrenty & it will be on chargeable basis. Earlier i had purchased ***** company's phone only, this is the first time that i had purchased a samsung phone, but i think this is the 1st & last time that i had purchased a samsung mobile.

My Samsung Galaxy S Display stopped working, I took it to Vodashop Menlyn repair Centre i was told by a Guy and Lady at the Service desk that they will not book in my phone under a warranty repair as it's physical damage anf it would roughly cost me R2800.00 - R3000.00 to fix! People working behind the counter could say exactly what was wrong with the phone without opening it or anything. I am very Dissapointed in Samsung and Vodacom! That phone has been protected like crazy has never seen a Bump and has never been dropped it's only 4 Months old and the pathetic staff at Vodacom Menlyn expect me to pay R3000.00 and will not book my phone in under warranty?

Comment (0)

My work has taken me from Missouri to Brookville PA. for 6 weeks, once I arrived here on 02/07/2013 I realized I had very little to no reception not only on my phone but also on my laptop which I have a Sprint air card garenteed to work any where...NOT!!! I called daily to try and get the service fixed so I could receive and send calls, every time I spoke with someone they would try and help me for a while then they would promise to call me back, just to get me off the phone, then never call back. I feel that Sprint is nothing but a bunch of trained liers, take your money and run. The kicker is when I spoke to the department that takes care of the air card, They told me strait up that my air card would not work in this area which I appraeiate the truth however when I stated that I should not be charged the 50.00 a month since my service is not available, I was told that is not there fault I chose to go to an area where there is no service. What great customer service right...The agent then went on to advise me that there are sites bto go to that tell you where there is service and where there isn't and I should have checked this before traveling...WHAT Are you kidding me? I explained to her that when "Sprint" talked me into the air card they promised it would work anywhere, she then told me NO ONE at sprint would tell me this, I explained that they did. This agent was rude and acted as if I was trying to take money out of her pocket, in reality she has angered me to the point I will tell EVERYONE I know that Sprint sucks and I will never use them again and I plan on changing to another carrier as soon as I can. I refuse to be talked down to by someone I pay money to, the story goes ona and on, this is the light version, yet NO ONE in Srint gives a shit, I am just a number to them. Now if I don't pay my bill on time (which I'm always early) they will be right there the day after the due date to shut your service down, hummm sounds like there prioreties are extremely screwed up, in the past 10 days I have learned to really dislike Sprint to the point of changing carriers and I would love to place a bilboard add in a major city dissing there piss poor customer service.

Comment (0)

On 4th December I submitted a claim for £50.00 cash back. I received an email back saying the following - 'Thank you for submitting your claim for the Samsung Back To College offer. Your online claim is now complete. Claim Reference: 186907

All that is left to do to is wait for your claim to be validated. The checking and validation process may take up to 14 days after claim submission so please expect to hear from us within this time frame regarding your claim.

Successful claims will be settled electronically using the bank details provided during your application. Please allow a maximum of 45 days from validation for settlement.'
Since then I have heard nothing, I have sent them emails and only got back automated replies. I have tried to phone them several times, but even when my call seems to be about to be answered the line has gone dead.

This is shoddy service and I would like the situation resolved. I made a purchase partly on the strength of the £50.00 cash back offer.

Copy of email trail.
Your response does not answer and conflicts with your own T&cs 1.As per the terms and conditions on the website the handset that is sent into the reclcying company needs to be in working condition.My phone was in good working condition when I sent it to you and still is in good working condition after you returned the phone to me.2.We are unable to retrieve pictures from the recycling company as they inspect the phone and report details back on the condition of each handset as they inspect a number of handsets daily.Ihave provided you evidence that shows the phone was sent in good condition and when you returned the phone to me without my  consent, it was still in good condition. The photos I sent contradict your information.3.The £9.99 charge is a charge for all the administration carried out by the recycling company in sending an envelope and returning the device to you. I did not ask for the phone to be returned I asked for the issue to be resolved.I would like me £9.99 refunding as you have failed to honour any of my requests or comply with your own procedure.regards Mark.Sent from Windows MailFrom: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.ukSent: ‎Friday‎, ‎22‎ ‎March‎ ‎2013 ‎11‎:‎47To: mxlawton@hotmail.comGood morning We have looked into your case. As per the terms and conditions on the website the handset that is sent into the reclcying company needs to be in working condition. We are unable to retrieve pictures from the recycling company as they inspect the phone and report details back on the condition of each handset as they inspect a number of handsets daily. We would therefore need to close the case as when received  by the recycling company the phone was in the condition they reported. The £9.99 charge is a charge for all the adminstraction carried out by the recycling company in sending an envelope and returning the device to you. Kind regards Samsung Trade in Support Amit Joshi 0844 854 0415From: mxlawton [mailto:mxlawton@hotmail.com] Sent: 20 March 2013 16:56To: samsungtradeinSubject: Fwd: Samsung Trade-In PromotionHi, Have you been able to address this issue?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE on Three-------- Original message --------From: mxlawton  Date: 15/03/2013 20:11 (GMT+00:00) To: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.uk Subject: RE: Samsung Trade-In Promotion Hello,I do not think your recycle company will be able to send photos of my aledged broken phone. The phone has been sent back without my permission or request, also i have been charged  £9.99 delivery without my permission.What really tops it all,is that my phone works perfectly and the screen is perfect. This is a direct contridicition to what Abru Iqbal said over the phone. "Screen is broken". See attached image.What are you going to do about your mistake and my loss of money?Not happy Mr Lawton.Sent from my Samsung -------- Original message --------From: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.uk Date: 14/03/2013 15:16 (GMT+00:00) To: mxlawton@hotmail.com Subject: RE: Samsung Trade-In Promotion Good afternoon We are currently investigating your query with the recycling company. As soon as they have provided pictures we will be in contact. Kind regards Samsung Trade in Support Amit Joshi 0844 854 0415From: mxlawton [mailto:mxlawton@hotmail.com] Sent: 14 March 2013 08:40To: samsungtradeinSubject: RE: Samsung Trade-In PromotionHi,Any newsSent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE on Three-------- Original message --------From: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.uk Date: 13/03/2013 15:36 (GMT+00:00) To: mxlawton@hotmail.com Subject: RE: Samsung Trade-In Promotion Dear Mr Lawton, Apologies for the delay on this, I have still not heard back from the recycling company. I will follow this up with them now and get back to you by close of play today. Kind regards, Abru IqbalTeam LeaderSamsung Trade-inTel: 0844 854 0415Email: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.uk From: mxlawton [mailto:mxlawton@hotmail.com] Sent: 13 March 2013 08:53To: Abru IqbalSubject: RE: Samsung Trade-In PromotionWhy does it not meet the requirements?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE on Three-------- Original message --------From: Abru.Iqbal@dataselect.co.uk Date: 12/03/2013 15:13 (GMT+00:00) To: SamsungTradeIn@datasel

Comment (0)

I purchased a Samsung fridge in April this year from Retravision at Kingsford and within 10 weeks of the purchase the refrigerator has broken-down. I contacted the retailer (Retravision) who then sent out a repair man to inspect and fix the problem. After the inspection, the repair man had found a colony of coachroaches living in the computer generator at the bottom of the fridge which result in the breakdown of the fridge and all my food to spoil. The fridge cost $1500 and there was $250 worth of food in it.

After 5 months of continued dispute Retravision refused to replace or refund the product, but have given me a loan fridge for this period of time. Now I'm at he stage where I have to present my case with evidence to a tribunal. My evidence includes what I have witnessed, which know body should ever have to go through. Fridge should last regardless if it is sold with cockroaches living in it or not. Surprisingly the loan fridge is still working. All my other electrical appliances still work!

Comment (0)

Three weeks ago, I bought a Samsung ML-2160 printer from Carrefour Egypt and it had a faulty cartridge. Your Samsung Metra maintenance store would not fix it or change it. What is the remedy to this problem? Thank you.

Comment (0)

I wrote a complaint to you over a week ago and have had no response. I bought a new samsung washer a little over 4 years ago and am having to replace already because a bearing wore out. I am very upset about this and disappointed that your machines are not made better to last longer. I gave you the model number in my last complaint so you can refer back to the 1st complaint. I am also going to call or keep writing until I get some sort of answer, Now i have to go out and buy a new washer for $800.00 I paid $900.00 for yours just over 4 years ago. I feel like I deserve an explanantion and some sort of compensation or some type of rebate to buy this new washer. Please respond to this complaint.

Comment (0)

I bought Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini with IMEI #354707/05/018875/0 color pebble blue on March 9, 2013 at $499. After opening the phone, I received an update software notification on the OS. I updated my phone and then it went black. It never opened again.

Unfortunately, the company Digicel, from where I bought my handset didn't want to take on the responsibilty on its warranty. As far as my concern goes, the operation system crashed down while I was updating it. Hence, I am not at fault. However, I cannot redeem/get my warranty right.

I only used the phone until March 15, 2013 and as a loyal customer of Samsung, I am demanding to get a better quality of handset and customer service from a world-class company like Samsung. I expect to get an action from this complain. Thank you.

Comment (0)

I had a Samsung t 429 I called and stated that the screan was white. The gentlman stated that he would send out the same phone but when I received the phone it was a Samsung t 249. I was told to send back the Samung t 429 along with the battary and car charger so I did.

With talking to my lawyer he stated that I have the right to brake the contract do to the fact that I was not sent the phone I was promiss and that the gentleman did call and state that there was no Samsung t 429 and ask me if I was willing to wait.

It coast me $ 40.00 for a new phone case, car charger and headset. You broke the contract not me so I have the right to cancelle my contrace without payiny a early discontact fee. I have also filled a complet with the BBB.

Comment (0)

I am a loyal Samsung customer.... Love my note when it works.. It is currently on the Fritz...this is my second phone.i have already had one replaced... I called to get a phone sent to me so i could send this one back like i did the first time....and she said they don't do that..which is clearly a low because that what i had done the first time..

It is still under warranty no damage at all... I paid good money for a warranty phone that stopped working properly... You sent one replace and i sent the old one back..... That is what i want done...please respond.. Not trying to get over on anyone... Just want to be treated fair considering this is the second device i have Goran that doesn't work properly.

Comment (0)

bought a 32 inch flat screen about 2 years ago from Costco and won't come on now. We don't even use that tv. As a matter of fact we only subscribe to basic cable. I am disappointed that the tv is costing me more per year than the cable. I have older tv's that have lasted me 12-20 years.

I'm hoping Samsung with look into this since i read a lot of complaints on the internet for similar problems.

Comment (0)

I bought a new s3 phone and about 4 days after i bought it , it was in a desk standing on it;s side and fell over in the droor on it;s face cracking the face. I don;t think it should have broke. I sent it in to samsung and they say they need $339.00 to fix it. I have bought 7 or 8 sumsung phones and never had a complaint. I beleive this should be warranty. can you fix this matter? thanks

Comment (0)

This has always been a faulty model and after many callouts to repair over 5 years with a no show today, Samsung must now relace this fridge/freezer .
Please refer to: Ref No 211376462 for longstanding issues.
Job ref: 4127437701 is the most recent request with no engineer attending today, as planned. Not acceptable.
Please treat this as a formal complaint and act immediately to replace this faulty model. This has previously been exposed on BBC Watchdog.
Thank you.
Kristin Akinkugbe
62A Bassett Road
London W10 6JP
020 8960 2343

Comment (0)

Good Day Sir and I am one of the loyal customer for Samsung mobile. Recently I bought a mobile Galaxy grand on 1st March 2013 from the Samsung (EROS ELECTRICAL GENERAL SALES AGENT FOR SAMSUNG IN DUBAI) shop which is located inside Deira City Center.

On 5th day there was a technical problem in a mobile due to which one of the key was not working. First of all I did not believe that it can happen to a brand new mobile which was bought just 5 days ago but unfortunately I was right about it & there was a problem .

I gave back the mobile on the same shop on 6th of march and clearly instructed them to either get me a replaced phone of same model which is as per the Eros terms and conditions or return my money back, because no one is going to accept a repaired mobile which was just bought 5 days ago.

The mobile was sent to the service center and they repaired my mobile without even informing me and after chasing them so many times they told me that my mobile is ready for collection from the Eros shop from where I bought because the software has been updated.

When I spoke to the concerned guy in Samsung from complain department Mr. Salman he told me that he cannot replace the mobile and for this matter I have to contact Eros electrical from where I bought and when I went to the Eros shop on 18th of March at 12.30 pm , after explaining my problem to each and every one of the sales guy there including Mr. Julian( Sales man), Mr. Kapil and also to one of the manager of sales service which I believe to be Mr. Marvin, my problem is still the same and unfortunately I had to leave from there at 1.45 pm because I skipped the office hours at lunch time so I had to go back as I was getting late.

After spending almost one and a half hour in the shop and after explaining to each and every one of the employee as mentioned above still I had to leave the shop with my problem unresolved. They keep on telling me the same thing that there was a software problem which has been resolved whereas I clearly told them before handing over the mobile to the Eros electrical that I need a refund or a replaced mobile as I am not going to accept a mobile which will be repaired in any case due to any problem irrespective of being a hardware or software problem, because I don’t think that any wise person who will spend Dhs. 1500 for a branded mobile in one of the biggest branded shop (SAMSUNG) in UAE and then on 5th day he has to give for repairing. They kept on telling me that it is a software problem so we cannot replace because it is repairable. I asked them a very basic question if one of the key is not working on phone & rest of the keys are working so does it means that each and every key has a different software? Doesn't it sounds really funny?.

If the software was not updated then how can they sell a mobile to a customer without informing them a risk of a failure of a software? I was not educated by them for any sort of failure of software . I have been calling Samsung/EROS since 13 days and until now my problem is still pending. They kept on saying the same thing that your mobile has been repaired where as I clearly told them that I am not going to accept a repaired mobile while I bought it brand new and did not even use it for 4 days.

Samsung is a very big brand name and I was proud to buy a mobile from the Agent of Samsung itself but not from any retail outlet because I had complete faith that there will be no problem and I am sure if there will be any, then after sales service will be of Samsung World wide standard. In short I thought that it will be completely hassle free to buy a mobile from SAMSUNG but unfortunately it was totally the other way round.

Now I have been waiting since 15 days for my mobile since no satisfactory action being taken as yet I am writing to you (Higher management) because I still have that little faith that you are going to get me my money back or a replaced mobile as in any circumstances I am not going to take that repaired mobile back. Kindly find below my Job number and also find the attached receipt of mobile for your investigation purpose.

At the end I would like to add that Samsung has earned phenomenal reputation world wide and now the company like APPLE is having a tough time competing Samsung in the world, if this kind of small issue is not resolved properly by your authorized Agent to the entire satisfaction of your customer it seems very pathetic on your part as your Agent is your representative and when customer deals with them they feel as if they are dealing with Samsung, it will not be out of place to mention here that HOW MANY SUCH CASES YOU EXPERIENCE IN A YEAR, I GUESS YOUR OBJECTIVE SHOULD BE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND IN MY CASE MY DEMAND IS VERY GENUINE AS I PAID SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT TO BUY A NEW DEVICE WHICH WILL LAST AT LEAST A YEAR AND IF 5TH DAY I HAVE A PROBLEM, REQUEST TO REPLACE IT WITH A NEW DEVICE IS QUITE APPROPRIATE AND REASONABLE.

Your intervention to resolve the issue will restore my confidence on Samsung

Comment (0)

I bought a Samsung Galaxy SII phone in 22th october 2012 I9100. SN 7290101105442 in Israel form Cellcom Co. In the first week of November the memory for the phone was full ( I didn't install any application). I rush to the lab and they said that I must update my software version

In 2.12.12 the Samsung Galaxy SII Software was stuck on the init srceen where you see the S sign after the phone is powered on. When I received the phone - I was told that they updated my phone software and they replaced the data connector. On the 12.12.12 I handed the phone to the lab again due to disconnection from the cell net.

I bought the Samsung Galaxy SII because It was one of the best products - but it looks like I bought a faulty one. During my calls to Cellcom company they said that as long as thay can fix the phone thay will do it, and the phone can not be replacedbecause of the Samsung company policy.

I would like get a new working phone - after all the product can not be that bad and troublesome. I brought a phone thinking that I was getting what I saw on TV and it was misleading false advertising phone service is AT&T we are the first to get the phone now.

Had a software update. Phone started acting up. Took many times to grant com. Tried to fix it no luck. They put me in a photon. I liked the big screen on my Samsung. They said couldn't upgrade me to a Samsung 3. It's not fair that I had to go to a photon if I wanted that phone I would have bought it.

I'm not the only one that had trouble with Samsung 2. I have been sprint customer long time. You need to make it right. Not fair.

Many more people on Facebook are very upset about false advertising the whole thing is about Multiple windows tasking is fool of it we are so upset with Samsung Galaxy SII. I guess we will all go back with the iPhone 5.

Comment (0)

Sir I purchased a 40" LED during my visit to Bangkok in Jan 2013 from Singh Traders vide ref no.560127-12-2-03-0095/1 on 27th jan 2013.after coming back to india on opening the box i found samsung wireless LAN adapter missing which is mentioned in the user manual.kindly look into the matter and provide me the missing part so that i can install my product.

Comment (0)

2 weeks after purchasing a new Samsung Galaxy s2 phone, My wife accidently dropped it in the washing machine. I contacted Samsung customer service and explained what happen, given a authourazation to send it in. It was explained that I would have to pay for repairs, I agreed. Received the phone back after a week saying it was unrepairable. I find that hard to believe. I will never buy another Samsung product plus tell as many people I can about this incident.

To whom it may concern:

I was so excited to get my Chromebook and have had one disappointment after another. The major issue I have is that my Chromebook goes dark whenever the screen is not in ultra bright light. In other words, if it's dark, then the screen is darker. There is no way I can use it on a plane. Next, I was never so disappointed as the day I finally called the company to see how to put a flash drive into my new device and was told that I could not do that. I realize the cloud system works differently but this is not helpful for me because I need to be able to just take the flash drive to someone and I sometimes do not have access to a computer. I hate writing a document on this thing. I do not feel like my documents are as safe as I always have on a regular computer.

I have the box that my Chromebook came in and I intend to send it back. I have no problem with Samsung in general. We have several of their TV sets and are completely happy. But to be this frustrated everyday is causing me undo stress. I would be happy to be compensated with another type of small computer and would be willing to pay any extra for it but I can no longer use this for work. I love the size and the light weight and I like the keyboard but everything else about it is a problem and I don't want it. I have tried and tried to like it and work with it but I've had it. I am quite busy as the rector of a good sized church so I have no extra time to devote to problems like I have experienced with this device.

Susan E. Speir

Comment (0)

I purchased a Samsung Side by Side RS21HDTTS side by side refrigirator fro Hi Fi Corporation in Boksburg 27/02/2010. In the first year it failed, lucky the Hi-Fi Korp waranty covered that. It is now 19/02/2013 and it failed again. The customer care line gave me the number of a place in Boksburg 011 894 5485 that either just rings or is engaged all the time. I eventually I came right with a place in Krugersdorp. After the call operator realized that Springs was actually in Gauteng.

I have to pay R360 for a technician to come and have a look, and only it its the compressor, Samsung will supply me with the replacement, which I have to install at my own cost. If this letter does not serve any purpose than to warn everyone about "twin cooling" new technology crap I would be satisfied. How the hell can you sell a product to a consumer for R 10 000 and not warn him that this will only last him 3 years. Dammit man fridges used to outlast people. Thanks Hi Fi Corp and Thanks Samsung. I will warn everyone I possibly can about your service.

Dear All,
i'm having a problem with my Samsung washing machine, it's related to the heater..
i live in the ksa, the support came and took the machine since 10 days and until now no one is answering my phones and no one replied to me anything, i don't know what to do, the number i'm calling is : 00966920013232.

please help, i need to know what to do,

thank you in advance.

Comment (0)

I have had nothing but problems since I upgraded this phone. It stops receiving email 2 to 3 times a day. I have to turn it off or take the battery out to reset the phone every time. The phone also has a huge glitch that the local stores will admit to. When sending text messages the hone will delete the prefix of the phone number. Even if you try to edit the contact it will not allow you to text the person. The message comes back " text sent using invalid number of digits." There is nothiing you can do, but take it into a service center and have then do a factory reset.

You lose all your call logs, texts and emails. They will back up your contacts and pictures. When you complain too Sprint customer service they claim they have never heard of this problem. That is a joke when you walk in and there is another customer having to do the same thing and the service tech has had to reset his phone several times. Just another way for Sprint to keep you in a lousy phone stuck umder one of their plans. I have had to reset the phone 3 times in 4 months.

I'm stuck with Sprint until June of 2013. I have been a client since 2002. Before having the service issues with this phone I would never have left them. Now that they wont help I cant wait to terminate my contract. i have had it with sprint store. i have been treated so unfair. i upgrade my phone and paying on a service that does not work. all i want is my phone to work for what i pay for. and manager thinks all i want is a free phone. and the only service that i got was the goarounds and i never got my phone fixed or nothing. i am back were i strated in the beginig. it has been on for a week or two. so i get send to the sprint on michigan ave in dearborn.

i wait there for almost 2 1/2 hrs. between both stores. the manager tells me to move so he can take care of some one else. i say why ive been here for a long time i need service. he say move or i will have security remove u. i have been seen 5:30 wth sprint till now 10:00 and still on then phone wth them and not getting no where. some bad service i can say about sprint never again will i get wth sprint agian once my plan is done.

Comment (0)

I have been dealing with this phone for almost a year now and I am still having the same problems with my phone. I lose a signal like everyday, calls drop, I have to continue with taking the battery out and turning the phone off almost everyday. I also had voicemails that didn't even register til the next day. I mean what's up with that?? I am just really tired of dealing with sprint and this phone. I called them and we had to do a hard reset, well guess what the network is not responding so I am unable to update the profile, prl and the firmware.

So, now i have to take it in again to one of Sprint's corporate stores, but for what all they are going to do is reset the phone, turn the phone off and oh yeah pop the battery out. I just really want to get rid of this phone because after hearing bad things about this phone they are saying that this phone is a bad choice of phones to get. So beware this phone is a piece of sh*t!!

I cancelled my Sprint service after 10 days of poor quality two bars and lots of dropped calls! So Sprint sends me a bill for $141.86 after only 10 days of use.. OK, I then called customer service ( 888-211-4727 ) over and over again and was told they had to adjust the bill, they never did. Mean while my account is closed. One month later I am getting calls from a collection agency(NCA). BAD business, bad customer service, bad altogether. Beware! don't sign up for Sprint they Stink. Bordering on Crime.

Comment (0)

I just bought a 60" led 8000 series 8 tv 2 months ago for $3, 000 dollars and it stopped working twice on me. The first time they sent a tech out to fix it and replaced the circuit board in it. Then it messed up again a 2nd time and sent out the same tech and said it was the screen. He said somebody from samsung would contact me in a day or 2 but nothing so I called them.

At first they were all nice and the were going let me exchange the tv from where I got it but I had to wait for the exchange department to call me within 24 to 48 hours but no call. Then it turned ugly. I called them back and they were nothing but very rude to me and careless. This is too much money to spend on something and not to be able to use for it only being 2 months old. I am even still paying on it and it just sits on my floor doing nothing.

I guess I am screwed on a $3, 000 dollar purchase from samsung. I didn't purchase the store warranty because that was another $600 dollars I couldn't afford. Plus didn't think it would go bad in 2 months. Plus have warranty for a year from samsung that just doesn't care.

Dear Samsung,
On 17th of July engineers from Samsung(greater Noida), took my ac for replacing the compressor. It is almost a month delay I am not getting any support from Samsung. This will be my last email to Samsung ,if any necessary action is not taken I will register a comlplain in Consumer forum and will make sure that Samsumg pay a huge compensation for the worst service ever.
I promise that from nor onwards I wont be using any of the Samsung product.It may be affecting Samsung but atleast I will be happy to not use product of that which which dont not believe in customer satisfaction

Madhur

Comment (0)

I would like to register a complaint in relation to a laptop I have which has never worked due to a manufaturing fault as confirmed by an engineer whom I asked to look at it for me. My laptop is currently with your repair centre in Dublin under warranty. I would like this laptop replaced for one that actually works. It was very expensive and has never worked so it is of no use to me. My samsung customer reference number is: 2115042503. I look forward to your response asap.

Comment (0)

I have naught a laptop less than 3 months ago from Argos for my mother who only was going to use it for YOutube purposes to watch program's on.
The laptop was probably used once a week for that purpose. Now in less than 3 months the laptop would not start and kept switching off. I called the number on the warranty leaflet provided to me upon purchase and to my shock I was talking to Cairo call centre. The advisor told me it sounded like a software issue that could be resolved under warranty. The advisor arranged for me to have the laptop picked up and taken to a local business who works along side Samsung to resolve is. This is where the poor level of service, inconsistency, unprofessional behaviour started. The man who came to collect the laptop was vey unprofessional and told my mum just to sign the sheet he produced to say he is taking laptop away. My mum at that point did say she needed to get her glasses so she can read what she is signing but the man assured her by saying that there was nothing to worry about as her laptop is under warranty and its just a case of her signing him to take it. Little did she know that it stated on the bottom under terms and conditions that there will be a £ 85 charge to take and diagnose issue.. Not only he didn't point it out even when asked but the advisor in Cairo call centre did not mention any charges either. The laptop was taken even though my mum was so worried about fingerprint and damage that could be made without her presence as she is very particular about her laptop and doesn't allow anyone to use it or touch it as she looks after it as if its a baby. We eventually received a txt from the servicing team to contact them( again would of liked a call not a txt demanding us to contact them) as I was at work my mum made the call. They told her that there was an issue with the software and that they will need give her a quote to repair once we pay the £85 pounds. My mum wanted to contact me and Argos first before she made any decisions.. After speaking to Argos my mum called back the servicing team to find that another member of the team and was then told that not only was there a software issue but an hard ware issue and now water damage. My mum said it was impossible for this to happen as she doesn't even allow herself to have a cup of tea next to the laptop. As my mum was trying to understand the fault the members of staff were being very rude and aggressive and unhelpful. In the mean time I called up from work not knowing my mum called. I was then told that there was a corruption and water damage. I at that point like my mother said that the water damage was almost impossible. They were very rude to me. I asked how much it would be to repair and I was told that they were unable to tell me until I pay the £85 well why not...????? Who does that! The conversation that took place with my mum and myself and them on the same day on 3 separate occasions were very inconsistent. The story just kept changing. The level of attitude from the staff was appalling. I spoke to the number I originally rang when got through to Cairo and on this occasion spoke to someone from the uk team. He was very understanding but I asked if he could get all the calls that we're recorded with the servicing team so that I can make a formal complaint. He contacted them and to my horror they said they only spoke to me once and didn't speak to my mother at all when actually they spoke to her twice more that me. It was convenient that they didn't have the recordings of that conversation. I am extremely unhappy and will take their as far as I can as I know that there was no chance of water damage and as for corruption... How? I wouldn't of minded as much if it wasn't under warranty or brand new, the service level provided was acceptable and Samsung wasn't a big brand but there was no empathy at all no GOGW .

Comment (0)

Re Samsung Front Load Washer: Bought May 2010. I am very unhappy customer. I bought this washer to have upstairs, so I wouldnt have to go down cellar to do my wash. I can wash in it , I use fabric softener (downey) but I line dry my clothes and they come out stiff and hard. You wouldn't use this towel to dry on. I have had a service man here and he says it washes as it is suppose to. He also agrred it wasn't soft. I have called and gotten suggesti0ns which I have tried, nothing helps. They are also recommending that u hang clothes on the line to save energy. If it is necessary to dry these clothes in a dryer I should have been told that before I purchased it.. I don't do much wash as I am alone. If you can't fix it, I wish you would take it back and let me get a different machine. I have a top loader in the cellar and I dry those clothes out all the time and they are soft... Is there some way I can get a different machine? This one is hardly used. I purchased this machine at Lowes in Hornell, NY

Rita Partridge

Respected Sir,
My name is Vishal from Rajkot. i visited Samsung authorized service center located at 3, jitendra Lodge Building, 20 new Jagnath plot, Dr. Yagnik Road, I have two Samsung mobile phones and having problem in both of them so i went there with my friend and take a token but there executive told me to take two token for two mobile which both were mine and they talked to me rudely and i have to wait for long time and there was not enough facility for waiting the person. there was AC but it was switched off and there were 6 counters but only 3 counters were open and for other counter no one was for customer solution .
I am not satisfied with this so i am complaining you about it to do improvement and do immediate action on it

Comment (0)

I have purchased one Samsung Laptop NP -R418-DAODIN ZLDY93DSA00121 on 11th November, 2009 . But suddenly it became dead . I went to Samsung Service Centre at Bhubaseswar M/s SPRIMON TECHNOLOGIES , Plot no. 100, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar.

Work Order No. Nil , Claim No -- NIL dated 23/2/3013 . After examinaing the set they informed that the mother board has to be change and they are sending the requisition .

After few days back they informed that the mother board is not available and I will get only 10% compensation of my Laptop price. If any spare damage for any set, the manufacturer is liable to supply . Why the consumer will suffer for non avabiility of spare.

So I request you to please either you please arrange the mother board or give me at least 60 % compensation . Hope you will kindly approve my appeal and settle my case with proper logical and sympathiticate manner .

Comment (0)

I have purchased a 42" Samsung TV in 2008 and it was used very little. After two years the TV would not turn on, had a repair man come. He fixed the power compacitor, as it noted in all the defaults on this TV. After a few months, the power supply went out again, repair came back, fixed again. He said if it went out again it would be my responsibility to have it repaired and paid for.

It again is out, appears to be the same problem. No power. I have been without a TV for 8 mos. now. Please advise or prorate my usage and send refund so I can buy another TV that is realiable. I pd. $600 for this TV at Circuit City.

Please respond as to how this will be handled. This is my second request and am disappointed that I have never heard anything. At least be courteous enough to reply.--Linda

Comment (7)

Had a Samsung for only 5 months and have had nothing but problems. Bought it brand new. Customer care needs to get together and get on the same page you get different answers and suggestions from everyone you talked to. They have me running from store to store to fix my problem and when I get to the stores and tell them the problem and customer care told me to come the employees look at me and say customer care said that.!!!

Customer care sent you!!! So what customer care says and suggests the att@t stores are not on board with. So I have got nothing resolved. Just wasted gas running. I will never recommend att@t to anyone again and will rip all att@t products out of my home. The u verse my phone, and Internet. I am done!!! There is no point to this complaint I am sure probably wont hear from anyone!!

Comment (3)

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 and a vodacom contract on the 23/01/2012. On the 23/07/2012 I took it to Vodacom Customer Care in Sandton as they speakers were faulty. I received it back a few days later with a new speaker. On the 29/08/2012 just over a month later I took it back to them as it was turning itself on and off intitmitantly - they fixed the PC board On the 15/10/2012 just under 2 months later I took it back AGAIN with the same problem as above (29/08/2012) - still awaiting my phone to be repaired.

It is reaching the stage where it will no longer be under warranty and I will need to pay for all these problems. These problems are not normal and I believe the phone is faulty. Vodacom refuses to replace it and I am constantly without a phone as it is being repaired with factory default problems I am at my wits end. Please help with a solution to this problem. I feel that a premuim samsung product it should have been replaced by the second complaint (problem) and not just repaired, this seems to be a problem with this model as I believe.

Comment (0)

we are not satisfied with the service that we been getting from best buy an your company, we have had this problem for the third time .it has been an inconvience for us we have two babys under the age of one we had to throw the food an formulas away now it happened on thanksgiving day again the same problem over an over again. If you were in my shoe I am pretty sure you would be upset .I feel that we have a lemon for a refrigerator and feel that since it happened many times that we should be able to get a new refrigerator.i dont see why we have to waite for the repair man to determine if we should replace this refrigerator.I thought that the customer is always right especially in this situation.I dont feel that we should have to endore another incident to happen again before you an the repairmen decided that I need a new refrigerator. I am really frustrated about this situation that has happen more then twice. we believe that samsung makes the best products an also have other samsung products. thank you christina correa

Comment (0)

Please can you tell me the point of having a camera with a 26x zoom when shots taken at this zoom all come out blurred?
It's a terrible camera for zoom photos!
Yet us marketed as being great because of this!
Not at all impressed and will be leaving reviews stating this!
Karen

Comment (0)

Have feedback for Samsung?