Samsung Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

325+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Samsung corporate: 973-601-6000

Reference No.2118020082. CIn late January 2015,I purchased a complete set of Samsung Toner Cartridges, for my Printer CLP325W. The Black Cartridge stopped printing after approx 30 pages, The situation has not been resolved yet ,because the people,with whom i have had at least 20 texts & phone calls. keep making every excuse possible,so as to not replace the cartridge,including suggesting that the Cartridge was out of warranty,asking me for Photos,Receipts,etc They even refused a Proof of Purchase for it because the person who purchased the item for me ,had other items on it & crossed them out before sending it to Samsung Each time I EMail I get a reply from a different person, I have got all the Emails ,back & forth,& I feel that the people in Customer Care/Support ,are between them, only making a huge joke out of the matter.My experience todate would not deserve even 0Stars. I get no updates as to the progress of the claim, until I send another EMail. If the policy of Samsung is to Frustrate people out of complaining,it is not being fair to customers.

Comment (0)

The battery keeps draining despite charging it for all night and day. When I talk on the phone people say they can not hear me . They keep telling me they can not hear me clearly. People on the other end keep telling me my voice is breaking up and the I keep cutting out . When people leave voice mail it shows up few days later . The Samsung Galaxy Apps screen shows a different time rather than the current time . As I am writing this 9.13 pm on 03/31/2015 it is showing the time is 02/20/2015 10.49 pm. So please help me . I am not pleased with this phone .

Can you please help me with these issues .

Comment (0)

Hi, I am currently a samsung customer, i own a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, i purchased the phone about 3 months ago and the phone has given me problems since day 1. i went back to where i purchased the phone and i was told i had to take it to a samsung store to get it looked at. i then took it to samsung repair centre in Teddington, where i was told my phone would be there for 2 days maxiumum. Today is 3 weks since my phone has been there. i spoke to a manager (Glen) at Teddington today and he told me the parts for my phone has still not arrived in store.

I'm very dissapointed with the customer service i have recieved throughout this process, i feel like samsung has not done a good job in dealing with this matter. up to this day all im getting is apologies and this has not helped me in no way. my phone has been in repairs for 3 weeks and i haven't had the phone for 6 months. The Teddington repair centre told me they basically have to change all the parts on my phone which meansthe phone is no good. if that is the case why is samsung not issuing me a completely new phone, when after all this time i might get this old one back and it might just incure the same issue again as there is no guarntee that it will be completely fixed. Right now i am fuming at the situation and something needs to be done about this on my behalf.

Comment (2)

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 Phone for 1 year 10 days. I have been having issues with it starting and stopping on its own. Last night it got bad enough that I can not use it. I went to Verizon they said it needs replaced and want $500 + to replace it. This is a bunch of BULL. i have had cell phones since the 90s and never had to have 1 replaced. I am losing all my contact numbers and photos. I think Samsung should stand behing thier products. Please respond!!

Comment (2)

I am using Samsung duos which is 30 months old i am having problem cetain function are not working i went to your service center in mira road. The answer i got was surprising they said the mobile might get dead and we are not responsible for it .if your cannot repair i should get it in the same condition not in dead condition.

Comment (0)

I have a refrigerator that is only a few years out and I had to replace the complete display panel. I am very upset, because the frig is not that old. I did ask the Samsung tech to leave the part he replaced.

Comment (0)

Because my husband had been so ill over 2014 i bought him a samsung 5 s phone it started to go wrong after a few months it has been for repair twice i have just got it back from them again and it has exactly the same problem it looks like it has not been even looked at they do not want to listen and are a hopeless company!

Comment (0)

RE: SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 – REPAIRS: JOB NR 101145. I, Bryan Viljoen would like to hereby lay a complaint regarding my Samsung Galaxy S4 that I gave in for repairs. On Monday 4 January 2015 I took my phone to Dion Wired in Kolonade, Pretoria for repairs. The phone was having trouble charging, did not read the Sim card and just went off whenever I opened any application. Dion Wired informed me the phone will have to be sent in to Samsung repair center, they did not have the parts to fix it inside the store. They lady that helped me at that stage has since resigned and numerous promises has been made to inform me on when it would be ready for collection. I was told it could take up to 2 – 3 weeks and I can contact them to find out if it has been sent back from repairs.

The service at Dion Wired has been very bad and from talking to about 5 different employees no one could tell me anything. I phoned Samsung repairs center to en-quire just to be told that the phone was fixed and sent back. I received a message that I can collect my phone after about 2 weeks. I switched it on inserted my sim and got a message saying the phone has a virus and from there I could do nothing on the phone. They said the PC board was replaced but it was in a worse condition as when I gave it in the 1st time.

I took it back to Dion Wired in Kolonade Center and they said they will send it back to Samsung repair center and inform me yet again when it will be ready. I have been to the store numerous times, I have tried calling them at least 1 x a week and all I get is, the phone is not at Dion yet. Many attempts to get in contact with Samsung repair center directly failed and promises was made every time. My phone was at Edenvale and at one stage I was told my phone could be lost, they could not track it to where it was located, after that another employee at Samsung informed me that they do have the phone they just don’t have the correct parts and did order it. I waited another week and followed up after which they again gave me a few different reasons as to why the delay.

It has been almost 4 months since I first gave it in and I had to buy another phone, seeing that I use my phone for work and no one could give me a guide line as to how long the process will be. I not only enjoy my Samsung phone and wouldn't until now recommend any other device. I have been a client with Dion Wired for many years and have records of purchasing with them. I own more than one Samsung TV, other appliances (fridge, microwave, surround sound, Tablets) of Samsung, I bought Samsung phones for my children I convinced my whole family to switch to Samsung and I am not just disappointed in the service I have been receiving but it is extremely frustrating and UN-acceptable. My contract is due for upgrade in less than 4 months, but have been paying for my phone / contract the last 4 months and I don’t have my phone, I bought a Samsung mini pocket phone, thinking it will only be 3 weeks at most and 4 months later this brand new phone is hardly ever working.

I again followed up with Dion Wired and Samsung 24 March 2015 and finally got some help from Samsung Repairs telling me according to the system my camera is faulty, (which was not faulty when I gave it in the 1st or 2nd time) and that would be fixed very soon and they will inform me when I can collect again unable to give me an estimate time. I want Samsung or Dion Wired to either give me a new phone. I have been a loyal customer never miss installments but this is really an acceptable. I would like feedback on this matter ASAP or I will take this matter further, I will take this matter further with my lawyer since this matter is getting out of hand. The service I received is poor, no one can ever give me solid feedback.

Comment (0)

Dear Sir/Madam, I want express my extreme dissatisfaction with the service or lack thereof from your customer service unit. It is now approaching 10 months since I took in my broken phone for the repair of a cracked screen. It was only when I went to MM ALL Elect to collect my repaired phone, that l was informed that it had been stolen during a robbery. Therefore you did not even have the decency to advise me telephonically that my property had been stolen while in your possession.

Be that as it may, your poor service worsened when it has become a monumental battle just to retrieve the monetry value of my device or a new device to replace the stolen one, in good faith. I want to make it very clear that I do not want a random refurbished device, because it is not my property. I have waited for resolution and exercised a lot of patience regarding this matter. I require an expedient response, no later than the end of this week, as to whether I will receive the monetry value of my stolen device or I will receive a new one. Short of the abovementioned, I will have to escalate the matter to the legal resources available to me.

Comment (0)

we have a samsung washing machine thats gone wrong (under 2 years old ) there engineer came out said he will order the parts and comeback and fix it ., the following day samsung called and said the machine will not be fixed , so we could have a replacement or refund the they told us the refund would only be 80% . we decided to have the replacement only to be told its upto 10 working days to go though head office and the wait for delivery , this was not on so will asked for the refund , again same amount of time to wait. .we will be without a machine for 5 weeks and we have 3 children WE NEED THE WASHING MACHINE, the service we have had from samsung is crap and i would advise people not to buy this brand.

Comment (0)

Brand new washing machine 10 days old leaks from door seal. reported problem to Samsung Customer Services three times over the course of two days, informed during each telephone call that an engineer would ring me back to arrange a time to attend - still waiting for that call. During the third telephone call I was informed that they were ordering parts (strange when no one has inspected the machine and surly an engineer would have on his van a simple door seal). This is the third new Samsung washing machine which I have purchased, no complaints with the previous two machines but this will be the last time I buy a Samsung product. The call centre is located abroad and the staff are polite but barely speak English. In my opinion Samsung really need to improve as the service they are giving is non existent.

Comment (0)

Conviction Motor DG96-00110a. THIS MOTOR HAS BROKEN DOWN 4 FOUR Times IN THE LAST YEAR AND HALF, three time in the first year. are there any recalls on this motor, or am I just stuck with another lemon from Samsung. this range is not two years old, 'How Sad".

Comment (0)

Have a TV that is not the top of the range latest 1 and am getting no help whatsoever with sorting a problem out with it even tho I've not had it very long and it was a new TV when I brought it.

Comment (0)

I contacted customer service very unhappy and still waiting for higher management to contact me. Bought a washing machine two months ago and had to call the engineer out as it was putting holes in my clothes. Engineer found the problem within five minutes. The biggest part of machine needs replacing. I asked for a new washing machine but as it is more than 28 days old I can only get a new part fitted "free of charge". I will not be recommending my family or friends to buy Samsung as customer service is rubbish girl kept saying sorry can't understand you!!! Please reply one unhappy customer. The local engineer was lovely and very understanding. If the washing was older I would have been happy to replace with a new part but not when its two months old.

Comment (0)

After waiting at least 20 minutes for Samsung technical support to answer my call and then go through another 20 minutes of useless testing and 1 reset to no avail I was informed that he had to answer other calls due to the fact that they had trouble with their servers. When I asked him how long it would take to get it fixed he said asap, maybe a day or two. My actual problem is that when using my Samsung smart hub TV ue40d7000 luxxu to connect to Netflix and bbc I player I get network problem. Please try later. Connection to the itv player and the web is ok. I Have no faith that Samsung will resolve the problem soon.

Comment (1)

My Samsung S4 from Sprint caught on fire while charging. Upon returning the phone to Sprint I was told all S4's the catch on fire have to be returned to Samsung. On Jan 12 2015 I returned the phone. It was returned to me 7 days later with all major components (including PCB) replaced. I tried to activate the phone with no luck. I took the phone to the local Sprint store and was told that Samsung had changed my IMEI and the new one was not on the Sprint network. The Sprint rep told me I would have to contact Samsung. As of today (2/23/2015) I have called Samsung 19 times with over 30 hours on the phone. The first obstacle is to get to the 'executive team'. This is the code name for the product liability group. The 1st level support team is trained very well not to let you reach the executive team, but this is the only path to reach that team. Of the times I have got through to them I have been told that the technician made a mistake and they would fix it, that is was a sprint problem, and finally that it was my problem. Another common response is that they will call me back. It is clear Samsung will never resolve this issue. Meantime I have bricked phone that I continue to pay for every month. On 2/7/2015 I filled an official complaint on Samsung's website. As of today (2/23/2015) I have received no response to this complaint.

Comment (11)

My device Samsung galaxy s GT-s7562 imei number 352985054708470 using in Lahore Pakistan of Samsung green tech warranty exp in dated 14/06/2014 now my device have a minor problem is out going call is okay incoming calls not okay after restarted device will be okay incoming and SMS received after ten min incoming call n SMS not yet. I will go Samsung green tech office Alhafeez plaza main boulevard Lahore Pakistan telling them my device problem and receive my phone giving me receipt n job no 39225 date 10/02/2015 they tolled me checking and repairing process with in 4 or 5 working days today is 20/02/2015 i just asking them what about my device n job no 39225 responding is amazing attitude now they should reply me in SMS.

"Dear MR ASSAD S, Please collect your device from green tech service centre against job no 39225.thanks you for visiting greentech service centre. good luck."

After this message i called senior officer Bilal cell no 0301 8596611 about call duration 4 min he tolled me your device n job no 39225 not cleared yet. dear official tell me where i am going for repairing. they should waste my time 11 days including my calls n visits this is very wrong about ur company brand i requesting you please help me about my device.

Comment (0)

I have had my Samsung Range for 4 years. In the last four months ...food I have baked hasnot cooked as it should. I tried to calibrate the oven. I failed. I called Samsung Support...what a waste of time that is...you talk to someone away from America, who does not know the language or understand American values or lifestyles.....that was a big mistake!! He told me "how to fix it" which was so incorrect I worried about damaging the solid state controls. Why do they put support people in a position to help people when they don't know what they are doing? I called a Samsung repairman. After 1 1/2 hours and $145 later, he tells me nothing is wrong with the oven....but, I must make sure the oven recycles to the set temperature at least 3 times to pre-heat the oven. That takes 20-25 minutes of electrical energy and my time. It was not like that before. Not only that, but it does not let you know when the correct time has been reached, even after 20-25 minutes. I have never been so disappointed in an appliance for which I paid almost $800. I will never buy another Samsung item...no matter what and I will tell all my friends also.

I have four grown sons...so I do know cooking....And I have had stoves which lasted 17 years, 14 years, and one I sold my son which is 30 years old and still going strong. Can we ever get a good product made in America with made- in- America parts again? Shame on us for settling for this market environment we are now caught in !!!

Comment (0)

Samsung customer support is managed and operated by fucking morons. I have made ten fucking calls into there from level 1 to managers and none of them will fix any of the problems to a samsung mini4. the phillipino call center is stacked with support personnel that do not understand or can speak english let alone solve your problem. Samsung sucks i wish i never bought their phone. Samsung support is nonexistant and is staffed by morons and phillipinos that do not speak english.

Comment (7)

I have had my original Samsung TV ( 40" LCD TV ) replaced witha new 40" LED Model 40D 5520 RKXXU. The picture quality on the original set was 100%. My new TV has a poor picture. Rather dull with a lack of sharpness. I have tried all the different picture adjustments, in various modes. Even HD quality, although better is still not what I would expect. The picture quality is somewhat improved when I operate via my vision box. I also notice the logo on screen, particularly where you have the option to press the red button, the "PRESS" word is somewhat blurred, and some of the other captions are not sharp.

I notice when operating through the vision box, when I "PRESS" the red button to active teletext, the accompaning small picture, to the left of the screen, is very clear, together with any captions. This is the picture quality I am seeking for the whole screen. I have another TV ,a much cheaper model, in another room, with its own aerial, which gives me an excellent picture. Both TVs have their own separate aerials, some distance apart, so I feel that transmission problems don't seem to be a problem.

Comment (0)

I bought the Samsung Note 2 , from samsung agent in Saudi Arabia "ALmatbouli". The phone was good till i droped it less then one meter from the ground on my feet before it hits the ground and the screen glass immediately broke, i took it to " ALMatbouly" and he refuses to fix it based on the guarantee. I dont kniw this is supposed to be Gorilla Glass 2, and the phone had already some scratches on the framing steel out of the box. I mean i will never buy a samsung again, this over 700 $ phone that is more fragile than an iphone.

Respected Sir,
I was lost my Samsung I9300 Blue S3 on 02 May, 2013 from Vina Nagar Station, Mulund-W.
whose EMI No. is 356260055047203.
I had purchased this model from @Paragon Departmental Stores@, Naupada, Gokhale Road, Thane-West : 400 602 on 20/4/2013.

I have launched complaint at the Mulund (west) police station on 3/5/2013 , complaint no. is 1400/13.
Request to kindly help in tracing the mobile.

Thanking in anticipation.
Regards
Girish Ingle

Comment (0)

To start off, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Have had it for a few months and have had so many problems with it. One problem is it turns off randomly for no reason. I've bought batteries two times so far. Another is it's very slow when reacting to my finger swipes. Application processing is terrible so it's not just internet that would be a factor to this. The phone itself is just slow. Another problem is this virus prone, open source thing. I'd rather have a stable system than something that's susceptible to viruses and internal harm. Just to add. I used to be an Iphone user and thought this would better suit me and it hasn't. You guys are practically the biggest rip off of Apple in a more mass productive way while not concentrating on quality. Instead of trying to do so much, focus on stabilization of your products. Btw, I hate your commercials. Stop acting so childish when trying to present this Galaxy phone. I'm not the only that feels this way. You might be doing well with it but there's still the other half that despise after taking risks to give you guys a chance. Fix your bugs, Stop Ripping off Apple, and make more mature commercials.

Comment (0)

I purchased a wa5461washing machine 6 months ago. It stopped working 6 weeks ago! They have replaced the clutch, clutch motor and regular motor. I am currently awaiting the arrival of a new wiring harness. I have been 6 weeks without a washer that I paid $1000 for! I am out hundreds
In laundering bills for the last 6 weeks! After waiting all day today for the service man I was eventually told when I contacted them that the parrt wasn't in and they would be out sometime next week! This is insane! I don't even want this machine any more! It obviously has some serious issues! I have never heard of anyone being expected to wait this amount of time! This is totally unacceptable! I have contacted Lowe's and the service company to no avail! I could have purchased a new machine for all money this has cost me already! I would appreciate any help you could offer with this!

Comment (0)

I have the Samsung Galaxy and have probably over a year and a half remaining on my contract. This phone is nothing but trouble. The screen goes black before I can get messages or make calls. If I make a call it won't disconnect and I have to stop and take battery out. 4 of my co-workers have the same phone and are having the same problem. I went to C-Spire in Hattiesburg MS yesterday and there was a man standing next to me with the same phone and problems. They offered for me to upgrade. I do not think it is right to expect me to upgrade and pay more when I have this much time remaining on my contract. I feel like Samsung or C Spire should replace this phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment (0)

I have purchased samsung tab 2 P3100, IMEI 354795054959512 from Ganpati Mobile, G-5-8 Ground floor SRIRAM TOWER, 13, ASHOK MARG LUCKNOW, TIN 09950001360, On 2.3.2013 and paid the price 16, 500/Rs, accessories two in no Battery and charger mentioned in cash receipt. On visiting to your website I have come to know that in acessories data cable and s pen should be there, Even I have inquired about missing accessorirs salesman tolm me that rest is not in the box.kindly do needful.

Comment (0)

Unsatisfied service provided by Samsung company. I have purchase Samsung LED TV 40 on 20/10/2011 from pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town Yerwada Pune 411006. At the time of purchasing TV in showroom sales executive of pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town has assured the benefits, Luxury & TV life time compared to all other brand TV in the showroom we blindly kept faith in him and he insisted us to purchase the Samsung Brand LED TV. As I am from middle class family with single bread winner, to purchase the TV we have done savings for last two years after that we were able to purchase the TV.

From day one we have faced the problem from Samsung company for installation also said executive came after 10 days purchase with 3 to 4 reminder. From last month suddenly black belt started to come on screen, then we immediately contacted CC of Samsung lock complain.

After escalation with senior and 4 to 5 reminder they sent the engineer. He called me in the morning time & said will come at 12.00 clock but after 2 reminders he came at 8.30pm in evening. He kept me waiting for 8 hrs. He saw the TV & said this problem has occurred in screen we have to change it. There is no solution to repair. He said our tech team will provide you a quotation for the same. Second day I received a call from service center that to change the screen quotation is 26000/- Hardly we have use the TV for last 18 months & average use of the will not be more than 1hr perday.

Comment (0)

Sirs, I purchased a mobile phone (Samsung ) from our local post office here on Magnetic Island Qld. first time using the camera on the phone it would not function, I returned the phone back to the Post office, their reply was, I would have to return it to Fonebiz, Wollongong New South Wales. as their supplier does not replace or fix.

I sent the phone to Phonebiz $8.00, and when I rang them after a week was told it would cost $11.00 to return the phone in question , it has been in the Phonebiz hands for nearly 3 weeks now I have phoned them twice in that time, there reply was we are still fixing it. I have a Heart complaint and find it very stressful being without phone, surely a replacement or early repair could be arranged, the service from Samsung is not satisfactory , hoping you can assist in tis matter,

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that in recent past I had been to Thailand and I have purchased one Samsung 40” LED Model No: UA40EH5000R from Bangkok on 29-04-2013, and I have the following query.

While demo testing shown to me at the Bangkok based dealers shop they had informed that thru cable internet service provider internet facility can be availed On above mentioned TV and then it will behave as SMART TV ?

IS THIS CORRECT?

You are requested to inform how do I connect internet connection as I could not found the terminal on back side of the TV.

Regards,

Dilip N. Joshi

Comment (0)

I purchased the model, above, a couple years ago but left it in its box following a move. I only used it a total of 15 hours or so to record a few DVD-RW discs to share with a friend.
I originally bought the unit to transfer some VCR tapes to DVD that I had made of family vacations. About a month ago I managed to uncover the original VCR tapes and, when I went to dub them over onto DVD I found that the machine would not even PLAY a VCR tape.
The VCR portion of the machine had NOT EVER BEEN USED!!
At the same time I attempted to begin this dubbing process I found that I could not get the machine to even open the DVD tray to insert a disc.
What I have is an expensive piece of JUNK that saw only a small bit of use and NEVER for its intended purpose.
I'm so disgusted with the thing that I have pushed thoughts of it to the back of my mind until now. As I look at the piece of junk I begin to devise a way to have Samsung accept some responsibility for selling such a piece of garbage to me.
I've long trusted the Samsung name and had no problems with their products but this, this is just unacceptable.

Here begins my campaign to effect some sort of recompense from Samsung for depriving me the ability to use an expensive tool to its intended purpose.

Comment (0)

We have a Version PF01, Serial Number AJFW3CKP00082K, Model #HLT5656WXéXAC, sAMSUNG 56`` Projection. ....Our television started with a few white dots on the screen and daily there has been an increase in the number of dots. Presently there are hundreds of dots making it difficult to see the actual picture. We are not big tv watchers and have already replaced the bulb and now we have white dots taking over the screen. I have already placed a complaint with Samsung with no reply about this problem, this is my second attempt to have this problem resolved. I am really hoping that someone responses to me over this matter. I have always had the most respect for Samsung and their products, but am getting a little frustrated with the lack of response after spending alot of money on this tv, having to replace the bulb and now have white dots infesting our screen. If someone could email me back with some advise, I`d really appreciate it. Thanks, Sandy

Comment (0)

I had purchase the Samsung Galaxy Grand handset a month back. Now i have hanging problem with this handset like whenever i am using the handset there i facing error of (unfortunately the process com. google.process.gapps has stopped ) now i need the solution of this problem please help asap.

Comment (0)

For one year and four months I obtained immense enjoyment from a Hisense TV performance and felt that it was worth the premium cost, but suddenly the TV had total picture failure. After approaching Hisense with serious concerned as to the integrity of the unit, I decided and paid an additional one thousand dollars for a replacement, the LED TV. From the outset, the picture of the replaced LED was a deep disappointment compared with that of the plasma, and as luck would have it, in less than two weeks of use this LED also had a complete failure. I think it is reasonable to expect that the faulty LED be replaced by a new TV, since it was so new and barely used - my preference was for a new and less costly plasma unit.

However Hisense customer service insisted that the main boards, including the mother board, be replaced. Consider, for example, buying a new car that suddenly and within two weeks needs major repair in the replacement of the engine and the transmission – under the circumstances one would reasonably have the expectation that a new car be provided rather than accepting the major overhaul. I did not pay an additional thousand dollars for essentially a refurbished TV, nor did I expect such lack of quality and integrity from a Hisense product. This has been my very regretful experience with both Hisense and its television technology. I would have thought, mistakenly I suppose, Hisense corporate would have willingly and accommodatingly corrected this in a prompt and satisfactorily. It seems lack of concern and responsibility for the consumer is more prevalent of Hisense in the current environment.

Comment (0)

We have been using Samsung products since they became available in Australia and have many Samsung products that have all been very good quality. We have just moved from Australia to Bali and have purchased Samsung TV, refrigerator & washing machine. We are very happy with the TV and fridge, but the washing machine has been a problem since we got it. It is a model WA70V4 that we purchased on 25-Feb-12 but it has only been used for 2 months because we have only just moved to Bali full time.

The problem is that the machine deposits large greasy marks over some of the washing at random and these marks do not come out no matter how much they are soaked or scrubbed. We have had many items of clothing detroyed and we no longer use the machine for anything of qaulity or value because of the chance of it being destoyed. We have been to the shop we purchased it from in Singaraja twice and complained and eventually had a Samsung man from Denpesar come and have a look at the machine. He told us all we have to do is make sure we run the clean tub cycle at least once a month and it would be ok.

Since then we have run the clean tub cycle at least once a week but it makes no difference and our washing is still being destroyed. I can send you photos of the latest item of clothing to be ruined and i will start keeping the destroyed clothing should you wish to see it. We will be replacing this washing machine because it does not work as it should and king size sheets are now being washed by hand which defeats the purpose of having a washing machine.. It should be replaced under warranty because it is almost new and has never worked as it should. If we do not get any satisfaction with this faulty machine we will dispose of it and purchase a new washing machine which will obviously not be a Samsung.

Dear Samsung care,
I am Sanjeew Singh From Janak Puri New Delhi 110058
I am Customer of Samsung Mobiles I have a Galaxy s2 Plus Model i 9105 Which Imei No is 35598305184297701
I Have Purchased This Cellphone Dated 07/04/13
From The Date of purchasing I was Facing Hanging Problem,Automatic Off Problem, restarting problem, so I was submit my cellphone in Samsung Service center. Moti nagar Electro serve center New Delhi.on 12-04-2013,After repair my cellphone that was in same condition no any improvement in my cellphone,
After that I was submit my cellphone in service center again on 26-04-2013,
after 4 days i got a call from service center, he told cellphone is repaired, today i have received my cellphone. after 2 hours now I am facing same problem Again.
in 3 weeks I have facing more problem due to my cellphone. 2 Times i had submitted my cellphone in service center but no resolution , now my cellphone scratched by service center. I have called customer care many time for this problem but no solution. please tell me how i can do

Comment (0)

The TV has vertical lines thru it. Had service come out (at my own expense) and they said it would be too costly to fix, as it's the Front Panel that is defective. I called Samsung and got absolutely no where. Tried their "online" chat - not available. Email complaint would not allow me to continue as it did not show my model number and would not allow me to type in the model number. I see someone else is having or had the same problem as me. Very frusterating.

Comment (0)

I bought Samsung product believing that it is worth the money invested.
Shortly thereafter, I was unpleasantly surprised with what followed:
I bought a mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy W, GT-I8150) in Cairo, Egypt, on 25th October 2012, from the local vendor (Mobile Shop). Soon after that, I faced the following problem: during a phone call, the sensor that turns off the screen was blocking the device; the screen remained off even though the call was completed. I tried several things (including factory settings) but without any result.
I brought the device to an authorized service center (Union Group, Cairo, Egypt). First they told me it would be fixed in 72 hours. After several calls they told me to come for a week, and when I went there they told me that they are waiting for a spare part from Korea and they needed another week.
Their attitude when I call them by phone: firstly I had to listen to the recorded message about 3 minutes, and then operator kept me another 3 minutes to listen to music, and finally the line was disconnected.
I want to emphasize that the Samsung -Union Group representatives exclude the possibility to replace the device with the new ones, if it is not repaired within the reasonable time.
Finally I would like to express my great disappointment with the above mentioned situation. I am thinking about possibility to claim for a compensation to cover the time and effort wasted.
Miki Jovic
Cairo, Egypt
+201222183716

Comment (0)

bought a 52" lcd flat panel U750 two years ago. control board went out, had an estimate today for $674.21 to fix. are you kidding me? can't get a response from anybody with sears or samsung. will never buy another samsung product, and we are remodeling a sports bar and need 8 new tv's. will never see a samsung tv hanging in there

Comment (0)

I have Samsung galaxy ace GT-S5830 one time i was on Facebook and it suddenly gave me a note saying that an error occurred the application stopped responding force close. then after that incident it started to occur all over my phone. each time i open something it gives me the same message.

Now if i need to open the menu it opens but i cant control anything because the screen freezes and when it does i get redirected to another application. now when i restarted my phone i cant open it anymore since it is repeating the wake up process. Samsung this is not acceptable. now all my personal information and my trust in you is lost. see what you need to do please

Comment (1)

Product: Samsung 4-door refrigerator, RM 255 LASH. We moved into a new upscale home in 2006 that was thrice our first house in terms of market price. The general recommendation from friends was: "You have moved into a luxury home, make sure you buy high-end appliances". Samsung came highly recommended. We bought Samsung front-loading washer and dryer, and this fancy 4-door fridge, with impressive brushed platinum finish, and sophisticated electronic control panel.

Well.. in less than 5 years, most of the 4 compartments in this fridge have stopped the cooling or freezing function, or have only partial and degraded functioning. The company no longer makes the water filter. The ice-maker stopped working. We emailed and phoned Samsung service center, and they were no help. Eventually, the Samsung service center handed us off to a local service center that told us: "Well, we have started working with Samsung refrigerators only a month ago..."

The local service center discussed all the problems we are having with this model, and gave us a $500 repair estimate. We contacted Samsung again, asking them to pick up the tab for repairs, or at least a good portion of it. Samsung refused, flat out.

Moral of the story:
Avoid Samsung appliances... go with American labels (even if they are made in China), and buy an extended service plan. That is what we ended up doing... and our fancy, brushed platinum Samsung fridge sits in our basement as a very expensive storage cupboard, essentially a piece of furniture...!!

Comment (0)

We bought a Samsung dryer in September of 2011. We do normal laundry for two people, nothing out of the ordinary. Our dryer started making a knocking noise about 2 months ago. We called Samsung and they sent out their A&E appliance repair people 10 days ago. They thought it was a roller or rollers that went bad and possibly the belt. Only having the dryer for 1 1/2 years I would have thought it might still be under warranty and it wasn't. They came back to put in the above parts and found it wasn't the case, it was actually the drum that needed replaced. Again, they called the company, and the drum isn't even under warranty still being only 1 1/2 years old. Now we have to wait another 10 days to get the new drum and install it.
As expensive as the washers and dryers are from Samsung you would think their warranty for a major part like a drum would be a lot longer than just a year.

To whom it may concern:

I just filed a complaint about my Chromebook and neglected to list one of the important issues that I have with the device: It does not print everywhere! I must be with a cloud ready setup. That means I will need to buy a new printer for home. Also, the printer that I use in the office is hooked to our computers remotely. I had the guy from the printing place come over to see why I cannot send anything and print it in the office printer and he said it will not accept things from the Chromebook, not set up for that and that it would be a large cost to change it.

How disappointing!

Susan E. Speir

Comment (0)

I've had cells phones since the late 90's. The only phone I've had with NO problems were SAMSUNG until 9 months ago I have a Samsung with Sprint and I've had so many problems i don't know where to begain. I've taken it back 2 times. I had to turn it in and get another one but it was used because my contract was not up for 2 years. So if the screen is not "freezing up" then I'm not able to dail out. Or my calls are dropping when I'm walking down the street. i've been in situations where i could hear but the person on the other end could not hear me. This phone is really a DISAPOINTMENT to me because I've had other phones and products by Samsung and NEVER had a problem.

Comment (0)

Bought refrigerator in 2011 since then have been haveing problems with the refrigerator freezing up this is about the third time and i have two babies under the age of one the last time was this thanksgiving I would want to know if we could replace it with another one the people said that would be determined by the repair men not best buy or u. This is really awful to have this happen over an over again. I hope there is someone who could help me with this problem. aloha christina correa 11/23/12

Comment (0)

I bought Samsung LED TV from Thailand (Sai international trading) in March 2012 and from nearly two months we are getting burning smell from TV also TV screen has a line . It gives a impression that TV is buring from inside and may affect us any day. Twice I got electric shocks from this TV.

The problem is Tax return officer at Airport kept our bill & we in hurry forgot to take a copy of the bill. Now we tried contacting Sai trading thailand over phone to fax us the bill but they seem to be least bothered also VAT refund team of thailand doesnt want to help.

We are going to counsumer court this coming week and we need justice as this product may affect our life.

Rahul (India: 9986142826)

Comment (0)

Purchased a galaxy note 2 in favor of a galaxy s3 and an iphone5. My mistake was even thinking that Samsung was capable of making quality products. Word of warning, Samsung consumer electronics, or anything with a one year manufacturers warranty might look nice but in terms of quality, Samsung doesn't care about the consumer. As for phone and customer support, they transferred me three times in one phone call and then finally hung up on me. I understand if technical jargon is not a universal language, so hire people that can understand it. Samsung has been around for a while, but they operate like a new business getting it's legs, products and support. I hope apple tears a new one in you, at least the money I spend with Apple is well spent.

Comment (0)

I had ordered for the free 16 gb card with my new samsung S duos on 8th Jan. The numbers provided on the samsung promo website are out of service and nobody is replying to my mails from the email id given on the Link. How am i supposed to get in touch with them. I have called at samsung customer care but no positive response has been received. Where is my free 16gb memory card and how can I get a contact number for samsung at once. I will not rest until I have this!

Comment (0)

I purchased my Samsung Refrigerator approximately 2 years ago. On March 17, 2013 the refrigerator and freezer stop working completed. I called Sears to arrange for an appointment to come a fix the refrigerator that I so proudly purchase for over a thousand dollars. Sears charged me a fee of $65 just to come out. The Sears Tech told me - the nain board is bad and also the display board blinks needs to be replaced.

I have a house full of Samsung product from TV, cell phones, and tablets. Samsung is suppose to be a good product but I find myself with a refrigerator that does not work and will cost at least $650 to $750 to repair. I did not expect my refrigerator to go out on me after having went to the grocery store the day before spending over $300.

Brand: Samsung
Model# R5261MORS
S/N# JJ664GBC233007288

I am very disappointed in Samsung product not living up to their full name. The old saying is you get what you pay for but I in this case $1000 plus dollars down the drain!

Comment (0)

Bought a 60 inch smart tv 4 weeks ago and still cant get on the internet. It was delivered with a port that was not working. been waiting on a part to lupdate my brand new tv... I was given false information, I have been lied too by company employees. I have spent over 2 weeks and 4 hours talking with Reps. I just hung up the phone once again 4/4/2013 being told that they had an incorrect address. all the other calls they had the correct address
but now they had an incorrect address hmmmm??? This company must really be screwed up!!! I was once again told the part is in the mail. Next week it will be 4 weeks i have been waiting for lthis part i cannot use the features of my brand new expensive tv until i get thsi part. I will never buy Samsung again not because of the product though i'm really not sure if the product works until i get the updated part, but becasue they have no integrity in dealing with customers. I will make it known to anyone looking into buying a Samsung product to beware the company does not care about service to its customers. And the reps lie.

Good afternnon,
About 4 months ago, I purchased a Samsung Smart TV. I purchased a Samsung because I was told they were the top of the line televisions on the market. I have enjoyed the TV so far and have only had a few problems with the Smart Hub apps. I have had an issue with one app since I purchased the TV, and just recently, I encountered an issue with another app (one that I use often). I decided to call customer support to get some help with my issue.
Here is where my complaint begins:
I explained the issue to the operator. Right away she acted like she KNEW what the issue was. She said, "Your TV has a virus" and then continued by saying, "If you don’t take care of this now, the virus could spread throughout your system eventually make it unusable." This is when I began feeling the pressure; I could tell this was turning into a sales call. She told me the price for technical support is $99.99. I quickly told her that I wasn’t going to pay $100 for technical support. She again warned me of the "virus" that was quickly spreading throughout my system. I again denied the technical support. She put me on hold and returned very quickly; "I have gotten the approval to give you 50% off technical support for $49.99." Here lies my first issue: We all know that EVERYONE gets this "special approval" for 50% off. The initial offer of $99.99 is just to see if you can get more money out of easily influenced/manipulated people. I did not expect this sketchy sales tactic from a prestigious company like Samsung.
At this point, she went into detail on how technical support would not only fix my issue, but prevent future issues as well. She said, "Technical support can remote into your TV to fix the issue and then configure and optimize your settings to prevent future issues." Still not convinced I, for the third time, denied the technical support. She then transferred me to a "supervisor." I spoke to the supervisor and she too warned me of what would happen if didn’t take care of this issue (virus) and assured me that technical support would remote in and have my issue fixed in 10-15 minutes. I remained skeptical, but she continued to push purchasing the technical support, almost threatening me that my TV would eventually become unusable. Eventually, I caved, gave in to the sale, and purchased the technical support. I was not happy about it, but the pressure got to me and their persistent warnings/threats made me feel like they were my only choice.
After a lengthy wait on hold, I was connected to a technical support technician. I explained my issue to him thoroughly, just as I had done before. The first thing he asked me was, "Have you tried turning your TV off and then back on?" Seriously?! Is that the type of technical support I just paid for? We went through several other steps, most of which were common sense and I had already tried. I don’t know what kind of knowledge/training your technical support personnel have, but I was not impressed at all.
In the end, it came down to a simple reset to fix the issue. I asked the technician, "Did I really just pay $50 to have you tell me to reset my TV?" I then asked him about remoting into my TV to fix the issues and reconfiguring my settings. He said that they DO NOT have the ability to remote into anyone's television or do anything of the sort.
I demand that I have my money fully refunded. I did not pay $50 for information that I could have found on Google (which is likely where your technician found it). I paid $50 for someone to remote into my TV, fix the virus, and configure my settings to prevent future issues. Also, my issue was not fixed in 10-15 minutes; closer to an hour.
May I suggest that you reevaluate how your operators sell your technical support? Not only are they very pushy and make you feel threatened, but they lie to you! I've been in the sales industry, and if there's one thing I know, it is to NEVER lie about what you're selling. These misleading and manipulative sales tactics are completely unethical and an embarrassment to your company.
I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with your customer service and, at the very least, expect a full refund.

Comment (0)

Have feedback for Samsung?