Samsung Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

365+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Samsung corporate: 973-601-6000

I had purchased five movies from Media Hub and when I upgraded my phone to the latest version of Media Hub, my movies disappeared. Thats the same kind of trick that Itunes pulls. I want my movies back. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones they were.

The website I used was Samsung.com/MediaHub if you are curious. I need to get these movies back asap or my money returned fast. I see reviews from customers online who are also not happy, Samsung please fix this!

Hello,
My name is Stephen Wong, and I would like to make a formal complaint about the quality of your customer service. My address is 30 Fluellen Drive, my cellphone number is 4167993666, and my home phone number is 4162995062. I was using my Samsung S2 Galaxy phone at home, one month ago, when I plugged it into the computer to upload photos using Kies. I was told to update my phone firmware to the latest version, so I did. Halfway through the update, the phone bricked. I attempted to take out the battery, put it back in, put it in recovery mode etc. to no avail. So the next day, I called a Samsung representative, who told me I could mail it to the Samsung repair centre in St. Laurent, Quebec, who would fix it free of charge. I mailed it, and it was received by the repair centre on August 8th. Two weeks later, I called Samsung to check the status of my phone. The representative called the repair centre while I was on hold, and told me the phone was fixed and would be sent back to me in a week. I waited a few more days, and called to check again. Another representative then told me to wait a few more days. Then, on Aug 28th, I called again, as I did not receive my phone. The customer service rep (Alex) then told me, to my surprise, that the phone was out of warranty and thus not being fixed by the repair centre. He also told me that the last two representatives I had spoken to had given me the wrong information. He then told me to call the repair centre, at 5147388333. I called the repair centre and spoke to Tina, who told me Samsung closed the ticket on August 17th, and that my phone was not to be fixed. However, I was never emailed or called about this, and was told the complete opposite when I called Samsung a week ago. Tina then said she would contact a Samsung Canada supervisor today, attempt to reopen the ticket, and call my home phone by the end of today. I am still waiting for my phone to be fixed and returned, as promised at the beginning of August. This is very inconvenient for me, as I have also asked Bell for a loaner phone, and they said they cannot provide one for me, as I sent my phone to Samsung to have repaired. I would just like to have a phone to use, or my S2 to be fixed, as I need a phone for work, and it has been a month already. Please see what you can do about this issue, and you can email me back, or call my home phone number, 4162995062.
Stephen

In May 2011, I purchased a Samsung refrigerator (model no. RF217ACBP) from Lowe's. During May, 2012 the refrigerator began collecting water in the vegetable drawer. After I spoke to a customer service representative, a technician diagnosed the problem and replace a part that was causing the problem. Then in Nov. 2012, the same refrigerator suddenly stopped cooling the bottom freezer and top refrigerator. About a week ago I contacted the service center. No one returned my call so I contacted them again.

Someone left a message on my answering machine to call back. When I called back, no one was available to speak to. After calling the main Samsung number, the representative assurred me that someone would call me back. Again no one called and when I called this past Monday they finally set up a time for this Wednesday for a technician. I specifically told them that I wanted the problem resolved by Wednesday because now we were without a refrigerator for over one week. When the technician arrived today, he diagnosed the problem and told me that the condenser had failed. He also said that this was the third condenser that he had to replace on this model this month. When I asked if he was going to replace it today, he informed me that he first had to order the part.

When I asked him how long would that take he calmly informed me a couple of days. I expressed my frustration and asked him if their was anything he could do to get the part today. He said he could not. I asked why didn't someone ask me to explain the issue to the customer service representative, so he could come more prepared. He said the representative only told him that the refrigerator was warm. He said the representative should have asked me more questions. I told him that I told the representative that you should have come more prepared with some parts. He said that it didn't work that way. Now I am going to wait even longer to have the refrigerator repaired.

I recently bought the galaxy tab 2.7 inch from best buy . I have noticed a lot of things that do not work fine . The biggest issue is that the battery does not last for more than 2 hrs . It's a brand new tab . One time the camerastopped working then I had to reset the whole tab for it to start working .

Then I noticed that while browsing the browser just froze . I went to best buy to replace it but they say that they don't have any of this model in stock . Apparently it's a Black friday special model . Please tell me how can I get this fixed or I want a replacement . I did not expect this out of Samsung . I am disgusted totally with the performance .

we bought a samsung 2 door fridge in.year 2008 and recently in month of nov 2012 the compressor started to break down.
sometimes cold and at times it just died. i start calling their hotline and there was a customer svc officer mr mike who attended to
my queries. i asked him about the charges for sending an engineer to my home to evaluate my fridge. he then told me if just evaluation with no repair or change in spare parts it will cost $58.85 (transport plus labour) and if otherwise it will cost $101.65 .
but after when the technician evaluate it and confirmed that my compressor needs to be replaced he says that to change to a new compressor i need to pay $315.00 (labour plus topping up of gas and etc) and even though i still have 6 months of warranty left for my compressor. later when he has finished he then charged me $69.95 for transport plus labour. on the very next day i called cso mike and asked him why the charges are so different from what he had told me initially. he then apologise and eventually refunded me tbe
difference $10.70. i should say they don't honour their words and as for me from now onwards i will never buy samsung products.

difference of $10.70 to me. as you can this double standard at work. the worst part is that the engineer/technician are someone they contract outside samsung.

I updated my galaxy two a few days ago and have lost my task manager . My camera doesn't work anymore and I can access my google play store .plus the internet seems to be slower. I like the look of it but it doesn't function up to my standards anymore. Please advise. Yours truly Scott L Mullins

To whom it my concern, My son purchase a Samsung Galaxy Ace model No GTS5830 S/ No RQFBB76837D on the 28 th of December 2012 from the shop at Chermside Brisbane . Unfortunately he got a fright and the phone dropped out of his hand, he is in no way a rough boy and as he has been saving his money for a phone like this for ages and is very up set with himself,we called you service department and were given a phone number of a repair agent ,we called them they said it would cost $270.00 to have his phone fixed the screen is cracked and when he answer the phone , and put is to his ear he hangs up on his caller.

I than rang your service centre back to tell them I spoke to a man name Chris , what the repair agent said ,and he kindly told me he should buy a new phone , as this is not possibly , the phone cost $199.00 and he can not afford that, we know it was his fault but were hoping there was something you could do to help fix it, this is the 3rd E/Mail I have sent and had know replay your service centre gave this E/mail voclthp@samsung and had no reply. As we are a big fan of Samsung products have it through out our house ,we are disappointed not to have had a response to this matter and are now waiting to here back from you with hope of getting some support kind regards.

I signed up for a fancy new phone and was given a 30 day trial period which I appreciated. The phone arrived broken and after returns etc I will be lucky to have a day to try out the new equipment. I need the trial time as I live in an area with sketchy reception.

I was told the trial period started the moment I signed up for the equipment vs the moment I actually had working equipment with which to try it out! Is that what some pencil pusher really thought to be the spirit of the offer? You would not believe the different reasons I was given for not granting this simple reasonable request- to start my trial once I actually had working equipment with which to try it.

One supervisor actually blamed it on a "legal contract with Samsung". When I called Samsung, they laughed and denied this absurd fabrication of the truth. Other supervisors had other reasons. Some suggested that it was very possible to do so (and a logical request) but from a different department - and around and around I went.

I purchased a samsung 60" 8 series tv and have had a smart feature app problems since day one. I have spoken to technical support a dozen times over two months. The problem couldn't be resolved over the phone service the first time. Which then I was told I have to wait 3 weeks to find out if they can fix it or not. My question is if they couldn't fix it why didn't they organise a tech to come to my house to try and fix it. I have been waiting over 2 months now I shouldn't have to keep waiting. I just want to go and replace it. This falls back on samsung so why should I be put at any more inconveniene then I already have.

I purchased all Samsung appliances for my new house (big mistake). First my stove didn't work, them my over the hood range would not work... After they both got fixed, a week later my over the hood range blew up!!!! After numerous calls to Samsung and having them telling me that we need to wait for authorization... I have been waiting since September 25, 2012 for authorization on the replacement of my over the hood range and micerowave!!! I don't know what else to do I send emails no response, phone call after phone call to have the person on the other end to tell me that I need to wait!!!
Any help would be nice

I tried to buy a part for my Samsung dryer Model dv4008j. The part number isDc66-00070a.
Cost in Canada is $19.54 and the USA at Sears is $3.04
I also have need for a belt for the same machine.
The price is close to$50. Unfortunately, I own 8 of these machine.

In the same building, I also have an equivalent Danby drier who's belt also broke. The equivalent belt costs less than $15.
If you were replacing these 8 year old machines (washers and dryers) would you go with a Samsung or a Whirlpool product?
Too bad for Samsung. Not only do they cost more to purchase, but in Canada, Samsung appliances will become like Volvo in Canada.

Since I bought my microwave (may 2009), this is the third time I need to get my microwave door to be replaced.
First time I paied for a new door on december 2010 (125$). The problem: Unable to look the door.
The second time Samsung agreed to paied the door if I pay the service (80$) on mai 2012. Same problem: Unable to look the door.
Now the handle on the door is broken only 6 month after the replacement of the door.

Samsung refuse to replace the door again.

Shame on Samsung. Before we retired, my husband and I purchased the WF350ANR washer and the DV350AER dryer including the bases. Spent a fortune and they have never performed adequately. Delicate cycle still ties my clothing in knots. We use quick wash only and every other load runs twice and still doesn't spin all of the water out of the clothes. And the dryer -- you should have advertised that it would only dry one sheet at a time. It's ridiculous that in my old age I have 2 modern appliances that take triple the time and effort of my old Maytags. Purchasing these products was a huge expensive mistake and I wish someone would just come and pick them up. We thought we were buying quality. We were wrong.

My name is Emma Mc Crory and I have previously sent away my Samsung Galaxy S III to be repaired because the screen turned black but still worked. However, when the samsung team received it, they said they found a crack in the screen although there was definitely no cracks when I sent it away. Within the last four weeks I have been on the phone to Samsung on a multiple occasions for multiple hours between contesting the fact it was cracked before it left me as well as trying to figure out what is being done with my phone. I feel the level of customer service has been a disgrace as your team has been very laid back and still not gotten back to me. On numerous occasions management has have said they would return my call and come to a decision within 48hours on what would be the cost of replacing the screen since I had contested it and it is now three weeks later. I have rang back every single day within these last three weeks and have been put on hold and told I'd receive a call back from management themselves, however, they have still failed to do so. When I was told that the package has to be examined, they said they would call back within two days and also failed to do so, so I rang back and found out management had still not even processed that. I am absolutely disgusted at how I have been let down and especially without being called back, regardless of the disgrace of a phone bill I now have, and I will never be purchasing another Samsung product. I will also be taking with up with Trades Services about the lack of customer service - Not one phone call did I receive back and not one bit of responsibility was taken by Samsung. Apparently when reviewed upon camera, the delivery company and Regenersis said it was because it was not packaged properly, however I packaged it correctly as I was asked by your company - with bubblewrap! what a disgrace!! My customer reference number is 4130491410 and I will be taking this matter further.

i have purchased a sumsung glaxy S duos smartphone at 13000 INR( Serial Number RZ1D21WG42K (354905053496826)) on 26 February 2013, after three months, whenever i tried to charge my handset, i gets heated up and after few months, i faced a charging problem i.e sometimes it may get charged either after restart or either by using usb charging mode but then after few days i observed that my phone not get charged either by usb nor by restart, then today i went to your`s authorized service center named as XPERT Solution (0003491775) and your`s customer care executive told me just by opening my handset that their is moisture in my handset then i replied how you get it that my phone have moisture because it is always under cover and i never got it on water by any means then he told me that the color on the steel plate on jack is changed and argued with me that whatsoever we say is correct but technically as my phone goes to heat up condition during charging mode many a times then it is obvious that due to excessive heat the color of the steel metal always change and as jack is pointed with charger port so their is fault occurred either may be due to excessive heat or other hardware related problem , and he told me that you have to pay 370 rupees and he provide me a bill (No: 4157512853) and marked as out of warranty, since instead of understanding my smartphone condition your`s customer care executive forcefully imposed a fault on my phone that it is not charged due to moisture condition instead of replacing the jack because their may be a hardware related issue in the jack but as the main motive of service center is to fetch money from customer in-spite of the fact that it is under warranty condition, well today it is my very worst experience in your service center that it is my fault that i use samsung phone and within five months if a fault is occur then we have to again pay for it, any how the fault may be different

I have had my original Samsung TV ( 40" LCD TV ) replaced witha new 40" LED Model 40D 5520 RKXXU. The picture quality on the original set was 100%. My new TV has a poor picture. Rather dull with a lack of sharpness. I have tried all the different picture adjustments, in various modes. Even HD quality, although better is still not what I would expect. The picture quality is somewhat improved when I operate via my vision box. I also notice the logo on screen, particularly where you have the option to press the red button, the "PRESS" word is somewhat blurred, and some of the other captions are not sharp.

I notice when operating through the vision box, when I "PRESS" the red button to active teletext, the accompaning small picture, to the left of the screen, is very clear, together with any captions. This is the picture quality I am seeking for the whole screen. I have another TV ,a much cheaper model, in another room, with its own aerial, which gives me an excellent picture. Both TVs have their own separate aerials, some distance apart, so I feel that transmission problems don't seem to be a problem.

I bought the Samsung Note 2 , from samsung agent in Saudi Arabia "ALmatbouli". The phone was good till i droped it less then one meter from the ground on my feet before it hits the ground and the screen glass immediately broke, i took it to " ALMatbouly" and he refuses to fix it based on the guarantee. I dont kniw this is supposed to be Gorilla Glass 2, and the phone had already some scratches on the framing steel out of the box. I mean i will never buy a samsung again, this over 700 $ phone that is more fragile than an iphone.

Respected Sir,
I was lost my Samsung I9300 Blue S3 on 02 May, 2013 from Vina Nagar Station, Mulund-W.
whose EMI No. is 356260055047203.
I had purchased this model from @Paragon Departmental Stores@, Naupada, Gokhale Road, Thane-West : 400 602 on 20/4/2013.

I have launched complaint at the Mulund (west) police station on 3/5/2013 , complaint no. is 1400/13.
Request to kindly help in tracing the mobile.

Thanking in anticipation.
Regards
Girish Ingle

To start off, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Have had it for a few months and have had so many problems with it. One problem is it turns off randomly for no reason. I've bought batteries two times so far. Another is it's very slow when reacting to my finger swipes. Application processing is terrible so it's not just internet that would be a factor to this. The phone itself is just slow. Another problem is this virus prone, open source thing. I'd rather have a stable system than something that's susceptible to viruses and internal harm. Just to add. I used to be an Iphone user and thought this would better suit me and it hasn't. You guys are practically the biggest rip off of Apple in a more mass productive way while not concentrating on quality. Instead of trying to do so much, focus on stabilization of your products. Btw, I hate your commercials. Stop acting so childish when trying to present this Galaxy phone. I'm not the only that feels this way. You might be doing well with it but there's still the other half that despise after taking risks to give you guys a chance. Fix your bugs, Stop Ripping off Apple, and make more mature commercials.

I purchased a wa5461washing machine 6 months ago. It stopped working 6 weeks ago! They have replaced the clutch, clutch motor and regular motor. I am currently awaiting the arrival of a new wiring harness. I have been 6 weeks without a washer that I paid $1000 for! I am out hundreds
In laundering bills for the last 6 weeks! After waiting all day today for the service man I was eventually told when I contacted them that the parrt wasn't in and they would be out sometime next week! This is insane! I don't even want this machine any more! It obviously has some serious issues! I have never heard of anyone being expected to wait this amount of time! This is totally unacceptable! I have contacted Lowe's and the service company to no avail! I could have purchased a new machine for all money this has cost me already! I would appreciate any help you could offer with this!

I have the Samsung Galaxy and have probably over a year and a half remaining on my contract. This phone is nothing but trouble. The screen goes black before I can get messages or make calls. If I make a call it won't disconnect and I have to stop and take battery out. 4 of my co-workers have the same phone and are having the same problem. I went to C-Spire in Hattiesburg MS yesterday and there was a man standing next to me with the same phone and problems. They offered for me to upgrade. I do not think it is right to expect me to upgrade and pay more when I have this much time remaining on my contract. I feel like Samsung or C Spire should replace this phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

I have purchased samsung tab 2 P3100, IMEI 354795054959512 from Ganpati Mobile, G-5-8 Ground floor SRIRAM TOWER, 13, ASHOK MARG LUCKNOW, TIN 09950001360, On 2.3.2013 and paid the price 16, 500/Rs, accessories two in no Battery and charger mentioned in cash receipt. On visiting to your website I have come to know that in acessories data cable and s pen should be there, Even I have inquired about missing accessorirs salesman tolm me that rest is not in the box.kindly do needful.

Unsatisfied service provided by Samsung company. I have purchase Samsung LED TV 40 on 20/10/2011 from pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town Yerwada Pune 411006. At the time of purchasing TV in showroom sales executive of pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town has assured the benefits, Luxury & TV life time compared to all other brand TV in the showroom we blindly kept faith in him and he insisted us to purchase the Samsung Brand LED TV. As I am from middle class family with single bread winner, to purchase the TV we have done savings for last two years after that we were able to purchase the TV.

From day one we have faced the problem from Samsung company for installation also said executive came after 10 days purchase with 3 to 4 reminder. From last month suddenly black belt started to come on screen, then we immediately contacted CC of Samsung lock complain.

After escalation with senior and 4 to 5 reminder they sent the engineer. He called me in the morning time & said will come at 12.00 clock but after 2 reminders he came at 8.30pm in evening. He kept me waiting for 8 hrs. He saw the TV & said this problem has occurred in screen we have to change it. There is no solution to repair. He said our tech team will provide you a quotation for the same. Second day I received a call from service center that to change the screen quotation is 26000/- Hardly we have use the TV for last 18 months & average use of the will not be more than 1hr perday.

Sirs, I purchased a mobile phone (Samsung ) from our local post office here on Magnetic Island Qld. first time using the camera on the phone it would not function, I returned the phone back to the Post office, their reply was, I would have to return it to Fonebiz, Wollongong New South Wales. as their supplier does not replace or fix.

I sent the phone to Phonebiz $8.00, and when I rang them after a week was told it would cost $11.00 to return the phone in question , it has been in the Phonebiz hands for nearly 3 weeks now I have phoned them twice in that time, there reply was we are still fixing it. I have a Heart complaint and find it very stressful being without phone, surely a replacement or early repair could be arranged, the service from Samsung is not satisfactory , hoping you can assist in tis matter,

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that in recent past I had been to Thailand and I have purchased one Samsung 40” LED Model No: UA40EH5000R from Bangkok on 29-04-2013, and I have the following query.

While demo testing shown to me at the Bangkok based dealers shop they had informed that thru cable internet service provider internet facility can be availed On above mentioned TV and then it will behave as SMART TV ?

IS THIS CORRECT?

You are requested to inform how do I connect internet connection as I could not found the terminal on back side of the TV.

Regards,

Dilip N. Joshi

I purchased the model, above, a couple years ago but left it in its box following a move. I only used it a total of 15 hours or so to record a few DVD-RW discs to share with a friend.
I originally bought the unit to transfer some VCR tapes to DVD that I had made of family vacations. About a month ago I managed to uncover the original VCR tapes and, when I went to dub them over onto DVD I found that the machine would not even PLAY a VCR tape.
The VCR portion of the machine had NOT EVER BEEN USED!!
At the same time I attempted to begin this dubbing process I found that I could not get the machine to even open the DVD tray to insert a disc.
What I have is an expensive piece of JUNK that saw only a small bit of use and NEVER for its intended purpose.
I'm so disgusted with the thing that I have pushed thoughts of it to the back of my mind until now. As I look at the piece of junk I begin to devise a way to have Samsung accept some responsibility for selling such a piece of garbage to me.
I've long trusted the Samsung name and had no problems with their products but this, this is just unacceptable.

Here begins my campaign to effect some sort of recompense from Samsung for depriving me the ability to use an expensive tool to its intended purpose.

We have a Version PF01, Serial Number AJFW3CKP00082K, Model #HLT5656WXéXAC, sAMSUNG 56`` Projection. ....Our television started with a few white dots on the screen and daily there has been an increase in the number of dots. Presently there are hundreds of dots making it difficult to see the actual picture. We are not big tv watchers and have already replaced the bulb and now we have white dots taking over the screen. I have already placed a complaint with Samsung with no reply about this problem, this is my second attempt to have this problem resolved. I am really hoping that someone responses to me over this matter. I have always had the most respect for Samsung and their products, but am getting a little frustrated with the lack of response after spending alot of money on this tv, having to replace the bulb and now have white dots infesting our screen. If someone could email me back with some advise, I`d really appreciate it. Thanks, Sandy

I had purchase the Samsung Galaxy Grand handset a month back. Now i have hanging problem with this handset like whenever i am using the handset there i facing error of (unfortunately the process com. google.process.gapps has stopped ) now i need the solution of this problem please help asap.

For one year and four months I obtained immense enjoyment from a Hisense TV performance and felt that it was worth the premium cost, but suddenly the TV had total picture failure. After approaching Hisense with serious concerned as to the integrity of the unit, I decided and paid an additional one thousand dollars for a replacement, the LED TV. From the outset, the picture of the replaced LED was a deep disappointment compared with that of the plasma, and as luck would have it, in less than two weeks of use this LED also had a complete failure. I think it is reasonable to expect that the faulty LED be replaced by a new TV, since it was so new and barely used - my preference was for a new and less costly plasma unit.

However Hisense customer service insisted that the main boards, including the mother board, be replaced. Consider, for example, buying a new car that suddenly and within two weeks needs major repair in the replacement of the engine and the transmission – under the circumstances one would reasonably have the expectation that a new car be provided rather than accepting the major overhaul. I did not pay an additional thousand dollars for essentially a refurbished TV, nor did I expect such lack of quality and integrity from a Hisense product. This has been my very regretful experience with both Hisense and its television technology. I would have thought, mistakenly I suppose, Hisense corporate would have willingly and accommodatingly corrected this in a prompt and satisfactorily. It seems lack of concern and responsibility for the consumer is more prevalent of Hisense in the current environment.

We have been using Samsung products since they became available in Australia and have many Samsung products that have all been very good quality. We have just moved from Australia to Bali and have purchased Samsung TV, refrigerator & washing machine. We are very happy with the TV and fridge, but the washing machine has been a problem since we got it. It is a model WA70V4 that we purchased on 25-Feb-12 but it has only been used for 2 months because we have only just moved to Bali full time.

The problem is that the machine deposits large greasy marks over some of the washing at random and these marks do not come out no matter how much they are soaked or scrubbed. We have had many items of clothing detroyed and we no longer use the machine for anything of qaulity or value because of the chance of it being destoyed. We have been to the shop we purchased it from in Singaraja twice and complained and eventually had a Samsung man from Denpesar come and have a look at the machine. He told us all we have to do is make sure we run the clean tub cycle at least once a month and it would be ok.

Since then we have run the clean tub cycle at least once a week but it makes no difference and our washing is still being destroyed. I can send you photos of the latest item of clothing to be ruined and i will start keeping the destroyed clothing should you wish to see it. We will be replacing this washing machine because it does not work as it should and king size sheets are now being washed by hand which defeats the purpose of having a washing machine.. It should be replaced under warranty because it is almost new and has never worked as it should. If we do not get any satisfaction with this faulty machine we will dispose of it and purchase a new washing machine which will obviously not be a Samsung.

Dear Samsung care,
I am Sanjeew Singh From Janak Puri New Delhi 110058
I am Customer of Samsung Mobiles I have a Galaxy s2 Plus Model i 9105 Which Imei No is 35598305184297701
I Have Purchased This Cellphone Dated 07/04/13
From The Date of purchasing I was Facing Hanging Problem,Automatic Off Problem, restarting problem, so I was submit my cellphone in Samsung Service center. Moti nagar Electro serve center New Delhi.on 12-04-2013,After repair my cellphone that was in same condition no any improvement in my cellphone,
After that I was submit my cellphone in service center again on 26-04-2013,
after 4 days i got a call from service center, he told cellphone is repaired, today i have received my cellphone. after 2 hours now I am facing same problem Again.
in 3 weeks I have facing more problem due to my cellphone. 2 Times i had submitted my cellphone in service center but no resolution , now my cellphone scratched by service center. I have called customer care many time for this problem but no solution. please tell me how i can do

The TV has vertical lines thru it. Had service come out (at my own expense) and they said it would be too costly to fix, as it's the Front Panel that is defective. I called Samsung and got absolutely no where. Tried their "online" chat - not available. Email complaint would not allow me to continue as it did not show my model number and would not allow me to type in the model number. I see someone else is having or had the same problem as me. Very frusterating.

I bought Samsung product believing that it is worth the money invested.
Shortly thereafter, I was unpleasantly surprised with what followed:
I bought a mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy W, GT-I8150) in Cairo, Egypt, on 25th October 2012, from the local vendor (Mobile Shop). Soon after that, I faced the following problem: during a phone call, the sensor that turns off the screen was blocking the device; the screen remained off even though the call was completed. I tried several things (including factory settings) but without any result.
I brought the device to an authorized service center (Union Group, Cairo, Egypt). First they told me it would be fixed in 72 hours. After several calls they told me to come for a week, and when I went there they told me that they are waiting for a spare part from Korea and they needed another week.
Their attitude when I call them by phone: firstly I had to listen to the recorded message about 3 minutes, and then operator kept me another 3 minutes to listen to music, and finally the line was disconnected.
I want to emphasize that the Samsung -Union Group representatives exclude the possibility to replace the device with the new ones, if it is not repaired within the reasonable time.
Finally I would like to express my great disappointment with the above mentioned situation. I am thinking about possibility to claim for a compensation to cover the time and effort wasted.
Miki Jovic
Cairo, Egypt
+201222183716

bought a 52" lcd flat panel U750 two years ago. control board went out, had an estimate today for $674.21 to fix. are you kidding me? can't get a response from anybody with sears or samsung. will never buy another samsung product, and we are remodeling a sports bar and need 8 new tv's. will never see a samsung tv hanging in there

I have Samsung galaxy ace GT-S5830 one time i was on Facebook and it suddenly gave me a note saying that an error occurred the application stopped responding force close. then after that incident it started to occur all over my phone. each time i open something it gives me the same message.

Now if i need to open the menu it opens but i cant control anything because the screen freezes and when it does i get redirected to another application. now when i restarted my phone i cant open it anymore since it is repeating the wake up process. Samsung this is not acceptable. now all my personal information and my trust in you is lost. see what you need to do please

Product: Samsung 4-door refrigerator, RM 255 LASH. We moved into a new upscale home in 2006 that was thrice our first house in terms of market price. The general recommendation from friends was: "You have moved into a luxury home, make sure you buy high-end appliances". Samsung came highly recommended. We bought Samsung front-loading washer and dryer, and this fancy 4-door fridge, with impressive brushed platinum finish, and sophisticated electronic control panel.

Well.. in less than 5 years, most of the 4 compartments in this fridge have stopped the cooling or freezing function, or have only partial and degraded functioning. The company no longer makes the water filter. The ice-maker stopped working. We emailed and phoned Samsung service center, and they were no help. Eventually, the Samsung service center handed us off to a local service center that told us: "Well, we have started working with Samsung refrigerators only a month ago..."

The local service center discussed all the problems we are having with this model, and gave us a $500 repair estimate. We contacted Samsung again, asking them to pick up the tab for repairs, or at least a good portion of it. Samsung refused, flat out.

Moral of the story:
Avoid Samsung appliances... go with American labels (even if they are made in China), and buy an extended service plan. That is what we ended up doing... and our fancy, brushed platinum Samsung fridge sits in our basement as a very expensive storage cupboard, essentially a piece of furniture...!!

We bought a Samsung dryer in September of 2011. We do normal laundry for two people, nothing out of the ordinary. Our dryer started making a knocking noise about 2 months ago. We called Samsung and they sent out their A&E appliance repair people 10 days ago. They thought it was a roller or rollers that went bad and possibly the belt. Only having the dryer for 1 1/2 years I would have thought it might still be under warranty and it wasn't. They came back to put in the above parts and found it wasn't the case, it was actually the drum that needed replaced. Again, they called the company, and the drum isn't even under warranty still being only 1 1/2 years old. Now we have to wait another 10 days to get the new drum and install it.
As expensive as the washers and dryers are from Samsung you would think their warranty for a major part like a drum would be a lot longer than just a year.

To whom it may concern:

I just filed a complaint about my Chromebook and neglected to list one of the important issues that I have with the device: It does not print everywhere! I must be with a cloud ready setup. That means I will need to buy a new printer for home. Also, the printer that I use in the office is hooked to our computers remotely. I had the guy from the printing place come over to see why I cannot send anything and print it in the office printer and he said it will not accept things from the Chromebook, not set up for that and that it would be a large cost to change it.

How disappointing!

Susan E. Speir

I've had cells phones since the late 90's. The only phone I've had with NO problems were SAMSUNG until 9 months ago I have a Samsung with Sprint and I've had so many problems i don't know where to begain. I've taken it back 2 times. I had to turn it in and get another one but it was used because my contract was not up for 2 years. So if the screen is not "freezing up" then I'm not able to dail out. Or my calls are dropping when I'm walking down the street. i've been in situations where i could hear but the person on the other end could not hear me. This phone is really a DISAPOINTMENT to me because I've had other phones and products by Samsung and NEVER had a problem.

Bought refrigerator in 2011 since then have been haveing problems with the refrigerator freezing up this is about the third time and i have two babies under the age of one the last time was this thanksgiving I would want to know if we could replace it with another one the people said that would be determined by the repair men not best buy or u. This is really awful to have this happen over an over again. I hope there is someone who could help me with this problem. aloha christina correa 11/23/12

I bought Samsung LED TV from Thailand (Sai international trading) in March 2012 and from nearly two months we are getting burning smell from TV also TV screen has a line . It gives a impression that TV is buring from inside and may affect us any day. Twice I got electric shocks from this TV.

The problem is Tax return officer at Airport kept our bill & we in hurry forgot to take a copy of the bill. Now we tried contacting Sai trading thailand over phone to fax us the bill but they seem to be least bothered also VAT refund team of thailand doesnt want to help.

We are going to counsumer court this coming week and we need justice as this product may affect our life.

Rahul (India: 9986142826)

Purchased a galaxy note 2 in favor of a galaxy s3 and an iphone5. My mistake was even thinking that Samsung was capable of making quality products. Word of warning, Samsung consumer electronics, or anything with a one year manufacturers warranty might look nice but in terms of quality, Samsung doesn't care about the consumer. As for phone and customer support, they transferred me three times in one phone call and then finally hung up on me. I understand if technical jargon is not a universal language, so hire people that can understand it. Samsung has been around for a while, but they operate like a new business getting it's legs, products and support. I hope apple tears a new one in you, at least the money I spend with Apple is well spent.

I had ordered for the free 16 gb card with my new samsung S duos on 8th Jan. The numbers provided on the samsung promo website are out of service and nobody is replying to my mails from the email id given on the Link. How am i supposed to get in touch with them. I have called at samsung customer care but no positive response has been received. Where is my free 16gb memory card and how can I get a contact number for samsung at once. I will not rest until I have this!

I purchased my Samsung Refrigerator approximately 2 years ago. On March 17, 2013 the refrigerator and freezer stop working completed. I called Sears to arrange for an appointment to come a fix the refrigerator that I so proudly purchase for over a thousand dollars. Sears charged me a fee of $65 just to come out. The Sears Tech told me - the nain board is bad and also the display board blinks needs to be replaced.

I have a house full of Samsung product from TV, cell phones, and tablets. Samsung is suppose to be a good product but I find myself with a refrigerator that does not work and will cost at least $650 to $750 to repair. I did not expect my refrigerator to go out on me after having went to the grocery store the day before spending over $300.

Brand: Samsung
Model# R5261MORS
S/N# JJ664GBC233007288

I am very disappointed in Samsung product not living up to their full name. The old saying is you get what you pay for but I in this case $1000 plus dollars down the drain!

Bought a 60 inch smart tv 4 weeks ago and still cant get on the internet. It was delivered with a port that was not working. been waiting on a part to lupdate my brand new tv... I was given false information, I have been lied too by company employees. I have spent over 2 weeks and 4 hours talking with Reps. I just hung up the phone once again 4/4/2013 being told that they had an incorrect address. all the other calls they had the correct address
but now they had an incorrect address hmmmm??? This company must really be screwed up!!! I was once again told the part is in the mail. Next week it will be 4 weeks i have been waiting for lthis part i cannot use the features of my brand new expensive tv until i get thsi part. I will never buy Samsung again not because of the product though i'm really not sure if the product works until i get the updated part, but becasue they have no integrity in dealing with customers. I will make it known to anyone looking into buying a Samsung product to beware the company does not care about service to its customers. And the reps lie.

Good afternnon,
About 4 months ago, I purchased a Samsung Smart TV. I purchased a Samsung because I was told they were the top of the line televisions on the market. I have enjoyed the TV so far and have only had a few problems with the Smart Hub apps. I have had an issue with one app since I purchased the TV, and just recently, I encountered an issue with another app (one that I use often). I decided to call customer support to get some help with my issue.
Here is where my complaint begins:
I explained the issue to the operator. Right away she acted like she KNEW what the issue was. She said, "Your TV has a virus" and then continued by saying, "If you don’t take care of this now, the virus could spread throughout your system eventually make it unusable." This is when I began feeling the pressure; I could tell this was turning into a sales call. She told me the price for technical support is $99.99. I quickly told her that I wasn’t going to pay $100 for technical support. She again warned me of the "virus" that was quickly spreading throughout my system. I again denied the technical support. She put me on hold and returned very quickly; "I have gotten the approval to give you 50% off technical support for $49.99." Here lies my first issue: We all know that EVERYONE gets this "special approval" for 50% off. The initial offer of $99.99 is just to see if you can get more money out of easily influenced/manipulated people. I did not expect this sketchy sales tactic from a prestigious company like Samsung.
At this point, she went into detail on how technical support would not only fix my issue, but prevent future issues as well. She said, "Technical support can remote into your TV to fix the issue and then configure and optimize your settings to prevent future issues." Still not convinced I, for the third time, denied the technical support. She then transferred me to a "supervisor." I spoke to the supervisor and she too warned me of what would happen if didn’t take care of this issue (virus) and assured me that technical support would remote in and have my issue fixed in 10-15 minutes. I remained skeptical, but she continued to push purchasing the technical support, almost threatening me that my TV would eventually become unusable. Eventually, I caved, gave in to the sale, and purchased the technical support. I was not happy about it, but the pressure got to me and their persistent warnings/threats made me feel like they were my only choice.
After a lengthy wait on hold, I was connected to a technical support technician. I explained my issue to him thoroughly, just as I had done before. The first thing he asked me was, "Have you tried turning your TV off and then back on?" Seriously?! Is that the type of technical support I just paid for? We went through several other steps, most of which were common sense and I had already tried. I don’t know what kind of knowledge/training your technical support personnel have, but I was not impressed at all.
In the end, it came down to a simple reset to fix the issue. I asked the technician, "Did I really just pay $50 to have you tell me to reset my TV?" I then asked him about remoting into my TV to fix the issues and reconfiguring my settings. He said that they DO NOT have the ability to remote into anyone's television or do anything of the sort.
I demand that I have my money fully refunded. I did not pay $50 for information that I could have found on Google (which is likely where your technician found it). I paid $50 for someone to remote into my TV, fix the virus, and configure my settings to prevent future issues. Also, my issue was not fixed in 10-15 minutes; closer to an hour.
May I suggest that you reevaluate how your operators sell your technical support? Not only are they very pushy and make you feel threatened, but they lie to you! I've been in the sales industry, and if there's one thing I know, it is to NEVER lie about what you're selling. These misleading and manipulative sales tactics are completely unethical and an embarrassment to your company.
I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with your customer service and, at the very least, expect a full refund.

I M Dinesh & Recently one month purchased Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos-but aftera week there is a problem in battery back up & Even 3-4 hours battery backup not there. Please let me know how to rectify the Battery backup problem in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.

I bought a Samsung LCD 52" inch TV three years ago, and now the TV has vertical lines on the screen. I called Samsung customer service and told them my problem. They told me it sounded like bad cappacitors, and that they would send a repair service out at no charge because these cappacitors are under Samsung warranty. Service repair came out to my house and replaced them, but I am still having the same problem. The service tech said that the TV has a bad panel and the charge to repair it would be $750, parts and labor. I called customer service back and told them what the repair service said, and they said that Samsung doesn't warranty panels, and there was nothing they could do for me. I'm sure I'm not the only person that has had this problem, I've seen lots of complaints on the internet about this defect. I wish Samsung would warranty more parts on their TVs so people like me and others dont have to take a loss when purchasing a Samsung. They should live up to the standard of what they advertise their product as. I paid $1500 for the TV, and now I am out of a TV. If there is anyway Samsung could compensate me for my loss with repair or some form of compensation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sir/ Maam, I am a Samsung Customer but not feeling esteemed any more due to the issues I underwent because of poor services. Since beginning my phone had one or the other issues. I went to the service centre for the same but every time the issue persist.

I fail to understand why the service centre couldnot rectify the issue even after giving the phone to them 4 times. In a span of a year almost half a year the phone had some trouble. I also requested the service centre to replace the device if necessary but they dint paid heed.

Now my phone has stopped working completely, its nothing more than a plastic toy which a 2/3 month old kid can play as I cant open it or use.

I feel dejected to write the mail to a reputed company like yours for poor services. I request you to kindly get the issue sorted on priority basis and if required please replace the device (samsung Galaxy ST I9003, IMEI 359374/04/123106/5 ).

I have bought a samsung mobile model no. Star 2 (GT-S5263). i'm getting a problem of this phone whenever i open internet sites like song.pk, you tube, gmail etc. So i went to samsung center (Technocare, noida sec-27, near noida sec.18 metro station) they had checked two time hand to hand and 3 times i had submitted on service centre approximate 20 days. but they could'nt solve this problem and branch manager has told me we are not getting what is the problem of this phone.

That's why i told to them if there is not solution this phone so please replace this phone but branch manager told me i will talk to my senior noida samsung branch manager mr. sandeep then i will reply u, alos i have talked to mr.sandeep he has told me you will get proper solution withing two-three days but i didnt get any solution of this phone. they are alwasy delaying this problem.

I complain morethan 20 times on samsung centre but they didn't given me any solution to my complain. So please solve my complain as soon as possible.

Hi, I was purchased Samsung Mobile C3330 CHAMP2 from Mobile Sales Center UNISERVE TELECOM PVT LTD, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore on 06-01-2012 bill 09560/11-12 .After use of only 2 days, the mobile automatically switch off after receiving call. Hence i submitted the mobile at its authorized service center “Samsung Service Centre, VAISHNAVI ENTERPRISES, NO-3/84,WARD NO -3,Kalamma Street,Bellary,karanataka. ” on 19-01-2012 . The service center’s agent told me that the problem of software then after two days the service centers agents told me that the it has been mother board problem but the service center as not responding me properly , Till the date they did not solved my mobile problem , Telling irresponsible reasons whenever I visit to the service center . About 3 week I did not get mobile back. Pls solve this issue as soon as possible or pls refund me .

I live in Mallorca Spain...I purchased a monitot in sept 2010 ..it has been in for repair 3 times about to go for the forth ..problem
buttons do not work
keeps turning of and on
or never turns off
auto adjust keeps flashing up all the time
screen now does not work at all
I know its the monitor because I put my old screen on and its perfect...and this problem is know on the monitor
I have tried for an exchange /refund with out any luck and not being able to speak Spanish does not help
The customer service is so bad ...we have many Samsung items from tvs to washing machine,camera etc with out any
problems thats why we purchaced this monitor.
Please tell me what to do,I am a pensioner and this is my contact with my family .much needed.
regards Carol maskell

i had approached samsung service centre of secunderabad, Just opposite to Chermas/Paradise centre. My mobile Phone model no. C-3262 (champ neo) having complaint of voice is not audible to recipients. i had purchased it on 15/11/2012 & within 5 months, i had approached your service centre for 3rd time regarding the same problem. The Service centre executive asked me to go to Abids Service centre for want of spare part (mike). he advised me to go to another service centre for want of spare parts or to wait for 15 days to repair the handset. Is it justiciable to approach another service centre for want of parts. it seems like govt. organisation and in these days it is not possible to live without phone for 15 days. hence i am requesting you to get repair of my mobile No. C-3262 of customer name: S. RAGHU BABU at the earliest duly warn the concerned service centre....thanking you sir...s. raghu babu... mobile No. 8712379999 & 9700934909

Purchased my phone in Hong Kong, thinking this is an international company so if anything goes wrong I can have it repaired in Australia. My phone fails after 3 weeks, screen is totally white. I phone your support line to be told that you don't repair "international phones". Why would this possibly be, has it something to do with that as Australians we are ripped off on price, phones cost twice as much here? and you want us poor Aussies to suffer if we are lucky enough to buy one overseas. Why wont you honour your international company status warranty, surely the phones are all made in the one factory or to the same specifications worldwide. Please advise as soon as possible as I need my phone and I need an answer to go to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman with.

I have a galaxy note 10.1 (N8013 model). I'm wondering when I will get the Jelly bean update for my tablet. I remember you guys said we will get it in the 4th quarter, but I haven't heard any further information about the update and it's now December already. One more thing, why are we getting the update after the galaxy tab 2 10.1 which is the older tablet than us. To be honest, you guys have to be rush in updating software for customers. It's been more than 6 months since google introduced Jelly bean 4.1, and its ridiculous because they just introduced jelly bean 4.2 and we haven't even received 4.1 update yet. This's really unresponsive of you guys. You guys have a worst after sales support that I ever experienced.

iv owned my galaxy 3 for 5 months and never had any problems , over night my phone has stopped working through no fault of mine. I have insurance and its under warranty. My provider has given me a loan phone which is no good to me as its a very basic phone and not capable for my needs, they are not helpful and don't really want to know about my problem phone and say its going to be 4-8 weeks before it will be repaired, this is not good enough.

I feel as though my phone should be replaced with a new one, if the problem was caused by something iv done wrong then i would except the solution being proposed however its a problem occurred by no fault of mine .

I love my phone and all the features and have been raving to all my friends and family about how good the galaxy is. The provider gave me no choice about getting my phone replaced under warranty because they wouldn't give me a loan phone if i contacted the insurance company ,i pay the provider an extra $14.95 per month for insurance.my providers details are TELSTRA SHOP, NOOSA CIVIC CENTRE , 28 EENIE CREEK RD ,NOOSAVILLE, QLD, AUSTRALIA 4566 .
Could you please help me and maybe contact the shop and ask them to help by either giving me a new phone or at least lending me another galaxy 3 so i can resume my work without the inconvenience of the use of an inferior phone. My phone no is 0421104875 if you would like to contact me. Thank you for any help you might be able to give me.

I own 2, Samsung S2 phones and recently I'm having problems opening my data from the samsung's "Memo" apps!
When key my password, it prompt me to the homepage of the "Memo" and I can't see my data which consist of my password of my credit cards of 5 banks! Both phone is having the same problems!

I call the support from Samsung Singapore and was very fastration that the support gay had advise me to clear all the data from the "Memo" on one of the phone and all my data cannot be retrieve! Now I had to call all the bank for new password and I'm on a trip in a few days time!

I try to use the phone that he told me to clear all the data to test again by creating another new data and it has the same problems but the support side can't give the reason why??

Samsung has a very bad product knowledge support team! Suck!

I brought a tablet with an offer of £50 cash back, I fill it the paperwork on email and sent it was told it would be paid into my bank account within 30 days this was in December and I am still waiting. I have sent several emails and had a few replys but nobody has actually followed it through and given me the money. I chose the Samsung tablet because of this offer and wish that now I would have gone for the iPad. I still am trying to get this money back and would like if you could help me with this.

We purchased a Samsung Microwave late Novemer 2012. Starting in December we have had nothing but problems. We call to get it fixed in January, and to this day we are still trying to get this problem resloved. When last I called your company they told me I now qualify for a replacement, with me paying for a new installation. ( yes I can get receive money back in 20 days), Really!!!! ) When I asked to speak to management, I was told it would take 2 days more, this was 3 days ago. Since then I have called back to get a new one.....again I have to wait 3 to 5 day for the store to call me back. It seems to me that since the micowave is not even 90 days old your company would be in the business to make me happy. Much less provide me with a new microwave. Have you tried cooking lately without a microwave for this long?

We bought a refrigerator in April 2012 and it stopped working in October 2012. We used the warranty service and Samsung Tech (NISI) telling us is Defect Air Compressor and need to get replace. But NISI have to order the replacement Air Compressor it take about a week. We can’t wait that long so we call BestBuy and they get the replacement unit replace within 3 day. We already lost $800 worth of food. In December 1, 2012 we noticed the refrigerator running with loud noise and water leaking out from the ice-maker tray and freezer display 80 degree, and cooler display 38 degree. So we call Samsung request for service since we still under warranty, it take 2 day for NISI called and we request for afternoon appointment; they flat-out told us that they don’t do afternoon service and schedule us for Dec 8th which a week without refrigerator and all we lost all the food for second time since we buy the Samsung Refrigerator. Samsung stated they have no control over the service company and that is garbage. Any company you use is a reflection on you! So incredibly disappointed and feel like we've been taken advantage of with this warranty service. We want Samsung to replace our Refrigerator.Peoples beware! Don’t buy any Samsung Products! 26 cu. ft. French Door RefrigeratorModel #: RF267AERS/XAASerial #: 21830NISI Service Ticket : 4117170921

I purchased a Galaxy Tab in December and waited the required day to submit my claim, on 16/01/13 i received an email confirming the claim had been validated and would take 30 days + 5 days for bank transfer to recieve. I received payment on 7/3/13 after many phone calls. I have however despite callingv every week not received the SD cards that was also part of the offer, forover the last two weeks i have been promised they have been sent twice by recorded delivery and havent turned up, can you please provide proof of the tracking numbers as i am thinking that the deal was a scam and as such will be contacting Trading Standards to report false advertising. I can be contacted if needed, howver false promises to send again will not be listened to, we can however now discuss compensation for the stress and financial loss of calling your department.

We have a samsung washer bought new 4 yars ago - model #WF-J1254/XAA. it came up with error message 4E, we did everything we could but had to call a service man out for $79,00. H said it was a bearing and it would cost hundreds of dollars to repair it. H e said it wouldn't be worth us to spend that amount to have it fixed. I am writing this because I am very disappointed in your product and would like some kind of compensation for the short term endurance of this machine, I will never feel comfortable buying another samsung of any kind. I will await a response from you.

Kathy Maynard 1833 Oakdale Lane N Clearwater Fl 33764 #727804-9286

I had purchased a Samsung galaxy S on 23/08/11 & on 14/10/11 by mistakenly i had dropped it from a height of 1 feet on the cushion of my sofa-set(a very soft thing) and my screen just got broken. Is this is the quality of samsun a Rs19000 phone's screen is broken by getting hit to a sofa's cushion & now they are saying that it cant be changed in warrenty & it will be on chargeable basis. Earlier i had purchased ***** company's phone only, this is the first time that i had purchased a samsung phone, but i think this is the 1st & last time that i had purchased a samsung mobile.

My Samsung Galaxy S Display stopped working, I took it to Vodashop Menlyn repair Centre i was told by a Guy and Lady at the Service desk that they will not book in my phone under a warranty repair as it's physical damage anf it would roughly cost me R2800.00 - R3000.00 to fix! People working behind the counter could say exactly what was wrong with the phone without opening it or anything. I am very Dissapointed in Samsung and Vodacom! That phone has been protected like crazy has never seen a Bump and has never been dropped it's only 4 Months old and the pathetic staff at Vodacom Menlyn expect me to pay R3000.00 and will not book my phone in under warranty?

My work has taken me from Missouri to Brookville PA. for 6 weeks, once I arrived here on 02/07/2013 I realized I had very little to no reception not only on my phone but also on my laptop which I have a Sprint air card garenteed to work any where...NOT!!! I called daily to try and get the service fixed so I could receive and send calls, every time I spoke with someone they would try and help me for a while then they would promise to call me back, just to get me off the phone, then never call back. I feel that Sprint is nothing but a bunch of trained liers, take your money and run. The kicker is when I spoke to the department that takes care of the air card, They told me strait up that my air card would not work in this area which I appraeiate the truth however when I stated that I should not be charged the 50.00 a month since my service is not available, I was told that is not there fault I chose to go to an area where there is no service. What great customer service right...The agent then went on to advise me that there are sites bto go to that tell you where there is service and where there isn't and I should have checked this before traveling...WHAT Are you kidding me? I explained to her that when "Sprint" talked me into the air card they promised it would work anywhere, she then told me NO ONE at sprint would tell me this, I explained that they did. This agent was rude and acted as if I was trying to take money out of her pocket, in reality she has angered me to the point I will tell EVERYONE I know that Sprint sucks and I will never use them again and I plan on changing to another carrier as soon as I can. I refuse to be talked down to by someone I pay money to, the story goes ona and on, this is the light version, yet NO ONE in Srint gives a shit, I am just a number to them. Now if I don't pay my bill on time (which I'm always early) they will be right there the day after the due date to shut your service down, hummm sounds like there prioreties are extremely screwed up, in the past 10 days I have learned to really dislike Sprint to the point of changing carriers and I would love to place a bilboard add in a major city dissing there piss poor customer service.

On 4th December I submitted a claim for £50.00 cash back. I received an email back saying the following - 'Thank you for submitting your claim for the Samsung Back To College offer. Your online claim is now complete. Claim Reference: 186907

All that is left to do to is wait for your claim to be validated. The checking and validation process may take up to 14 days after claim submission so please expect to hear from us within this time frame regarding your claim.

Successful claims will be settled electronically using the bank details provided during your application. Please allow a maximum of 45 days from validation for settlement.'
Since then I have heard nothing, I have sent them emails and only got back automated replies. I have tried to phone them several times, but even when my call seems to be about to be answered the line has gone dead.

This is shoddy service and I would like the situation resolved. I made a purchase partly on the strength of the £50.00 cash back offer.

Copy of email trail.
Your response does not answer and conflicts with your own T&cs 1.As per the terms and conditions on the website the handset that is sent into the reclcying company needs to be in working condition.My phone was in good working condition when I sent it to you and still is in good working condition after you returned the phone to me.2.We are unable to retrieve pictures from the recycling company as they inspect the phone and report details back on the condition of each handset as they inspect a number of handsets daily.Ihave provided you evidence that shows the phone was sent in good condition and when you returned the phone to me without my  consent, it was still in good condition. The photos I sent contradict your information.3.The £9.99 charge is a charge for all the administration carried out by the recycling company in sending an envelope and returning the device to you. I did not ask for the phone to be returned I asked for the issue to be resolved.I would like me £9.99 refunding as you have failed to honour any of my requests or comply with your own procedure.regards Mark.Sent from Windows MailFrom: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.ukSent: ‎Friday‎, ‎22‎ ‎March‎ ‎2013 ‎11‎:‎47To: mxlawton@hotmail.comGood morning We have looked into your case. As per the terms and conditions on the website the handset that is sent into the reclcying company needs to be in working condition. We are unable to retrieve pictures from the recycling company as they inspect the phone and report details back on the condition of each handset as they inspect a number of handsets daily. We would therefore need to close the case as when received  by the recycling company the phone was in the condition they reported. The £9.99 charge is a charge for all the adminstraction carried out by the recycling company in sending an envelope and returning the device to you. Kind regards Samsung Trade in Support Amit Joshi 0844 854 0415From: mxlawton [mailto:mxlawton@hotmail.com] Sent: 20 March 2013 16:56To: samsungtradeinSubject: Fwd: Samsung Trade-In PromotionHi, Have you been able to address this issue?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE on Three-------- Original message --------From: mxlawton  Date: 15/03/2013 20:11 (GMT+00:00) To: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.uk Subject: RE: Samsung Trade-In Promotion Hello,I do not think your recycle company will be able to send photos of my aledged broken phone. The phone has been sent back without my permission or request, also i have been charged  £9.99 delivery without my permission.What really tops it all,is that my phone works perfectly and the screen is perfect. This is a direct contridicition to what Abru Iqbal said over the phone. "Screen is broken". See attached image.What are you going to do about your mistake and my loss of money?Not happy Mr Lawton.Sent from my Samsung -------- Original message --------From: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.uk Date: 14/03/2013 15:16 (GMT+00:00) To: mxlawton@hotmail.com Subject: RE: Samsung Trade-In Promotion Good afternoon We are currently investigating your query with the recycling company. As soon as they have provided pictures we will be in contact. Kind regards Samsung Trade in Support Amit Joshi 0844 854 0415From: mxlawton [mailto:mxlawton@hotmail.com] Sent: 14 March 2013 08:40To: samsungtradeinSubject: RE: Samsung Trade-In PromotionHi,Any newsSent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE on Three-------- Original message --------From: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.uk Date: 13/03/2013 15:36 (GMT+00:00) To: mxlawton@hotmail.com Subject: RE: Samsung Trade-In Promotion Dear Mr Lawton, Apologies for the delay on this, I have still not heard back from the recycling company. I will follow this up with them now and get back to you by close of play today. Kind regards, Abru IqbalTeam LeaderSamsung Trade-inTel: 0844 854 0415Email: SamsungTradeIn@dataselect.co.uk From: mxlawton [mailto:mxlawton@hotmail.com] Sent: 13 March 2013 08:53To: Abru IqbalSubject: RE: Samsung Trade-In PromotionWhy does it not meet the requirements?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE on Three-------- Original message --------From: Abru.Iqbal@dataselect.co.uk Date: 12/03/2013 15:13 (GMT+00:00) To: SamsungTradeIn@datasel

I purchased a Samsung fridge in April this year from Retravision at Kingsford and within 10 weeks of the purchase the refrigerator has broken-down. I contacted the retailer (Retravision) who then sent out a repair man to inspect and fix the problem. After the inspection, the repair man had found a colony of coachroaches living in the computer generator at the bottom of the fridge which result in the breakdown of the fridge and all my food to spoil. The fridge cost $1500 and there was $250 worth of food in it.

After 5 months of continued dispute Retravision refused to replace or refund the product, but have given me a loan fridge for this period of time. Now I'm at he stage where I have to present my case with evidence to a tribunal. My evidence includes what I have witnessed, which know body should ever have to go through. Fridge should last regardless if it is sold with cockroaches living in it or not. Surprisingly the loan fridge is still working. All my other electrical appliances still work!

Three weeks ago, I bought a Samsung ML-2160 printer from Carrefour Egypt and it had a faulty cartridge. Your Samsung Metra maintenance store would not fix it or change it. What is the remedy to this problem? Thank you.

I wrote a complaint to you over a week ago and have had no response. I bought a new samsung washer a little over 4 years ago and am having to replace already because a bearing wore out. I am very upset about this and disappointed that your machines are not made better to last longer. I gave you the model number in my last complaint so you can refer back to the 1st complaint. I am also going to call or keep writing until I get some sort of answer, Now i have to go out and buy a new washer for $800.00 I paid $900.00 for yours just over 4 years ago. I feel like I deserve an explanantion and some sort of compensation or some type of rebate to buy this new washer. Please respond to this complaint.

I bought Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini with IMEI #354707/05/018875/0 color pebble blue on March 9, 2013 at $499. After opening the phone, I received an update software notification on the OS. I updated my phone and then it went black. It never opened again.

Unfortunately, the company Digicel, from where I bought my handset didn't want to take on the responsibilty on its warranty. As far as my concern goes, the operation system crashed down while I was updating it. Hence, I am not at fault. However, I cannot redeem/get my warranty right.

I only used the phone until March 15, 2013 and as a loyal customer of Samsung, I am demanding to get a better quality of handset and customer service from a world-class company like Samsung. I expect to get an action from this complain. Thank you.

I had a Samsung t 429 I called and stated that the screan was white. The gentlman stated that he would send out the same phone but when I received the phone it was a Samsung t 249. I was told to send back the Samung t 429 along with the battary and car charger so I did.

With talking to my lawyer he stated that I have the right to brake the contract do to the fact that I was not sent the phone I was promiss and that the gentleman did call and state that there was no Samsung t 429 and ask me if I was willing to wait.

It coast me $ 40.00 for a new phone case, car charger and headset. You broke the contract not me so I have the right to cancelle my contrace without payiny a early discontact fee. I have also filled a complet with the BBB.

I have a 2012 smart tv with an outdated netflix program. I spent several hours with tech support who were completely useless. I finally found out that this tv's firmware cannot be updated so I am left with very intermittent netflix service. Samsung apparently lied to me more than once during these hours. This is planned obsolescence at its worst along with the worst customer service experience I have yet to experience

I bought a brand new Samsung 46 inch LCD flat screen about 6 years ago from Best Buy and paid $1,100 for it. About 7 months ago my tv started turning off and on by itself so I called Samsung and they gave me several different ways to trouble shoot the problem. None of these worked so I called back. Every time I call, the customer service people keep me on hold for hours and constantly transfer me to other people basically passing the buck to one another because no one seems to know what to do to help me. After talking to several people and doing some investigating I noticed that there have been a lot of issues with the power circuit boards and the capacitors for this particular model and year.

Samsung finally sent a service technician to my house(in which I had to pay $60) and he told me that the problem was my main power circuit board and since this is not under warranty I will have to pay $288 to have it fixed. I have been a loyal Samsung customer and now because of the lack of customer service and professionalism I will no longer use their products again. I understand that my tv is no longer under warranty but if I pay $1,100 for a tv I expect it to last more that 6 years before I have to pay to get something internally fixed. Samsung at the least should have paid for the part. Very bad customer service.

Hi i am a regular user of samsung phones till now was satisfied all my phones are of samsung and presently i have 4 samsung phones in use at home. i bought a samsung galaxy ace duos phone on 6th jan and the exec told me tht there was an offer that i would get a free 16 gb memory card on the link (www.samsungpromo.in/sp) but when i entered the IMEI # it said tht it is not a valid email id i even mailed the same but there was no reply made to me in this regard...i am so dissatisfied that from now on wll not suggest anyone for buying samsung phone but would say not to buy one...

I received an email from Samsung, said I won an ipad. So I called Samsung and they knew nothing about this and asked for a website for Samsung to forward the spam email. I found that they had email no place to forward too, so I guess Samsung is not customer friendly to help when people get fraud emails from Samsung! I was only trying to verify whether or not it was a scam by contacting their corporate hotline. SHAME ON SAMSUNG

This is in reference to my Samsung LED model no.: UA32FS100ARLXL , serial no.: MQWG3PVD401934Z , purchased one year back. I am a loyal customer of the topmost brand in electronics i.e. Samsung and a word of mouth promoter too, not only because of the name but off course due to its excellent performance and support. I was very much happy for the thing I purchased- THE LED thinking that it will go long as the name of Samsung is running. But it’s a shocking experience to me that how it be possible that a Samsung Led, a part of it called picture tube stopped working in such a short span of time of one year only.

Being loyal I confidently asked for the help from service center thinking that it will be replaced easily but for replacing picture tube your concerns asking for 13k which is very high. Requesting you to replace this part at the best possible rates so that I will continue to be the loyal customer of your brand and give you the returns in the form of word of mouth promotions.

I'm upset about recent updates to my Samsung Galaxy s5. My mobile phone updated to the lollipop version and I'm not satisfied at all with the service. There is no longer a silent mode on the phone and it just vibrates. It's disturbing others around me and I cannot hear it sometimes when it vibrates even. It's 2015 not the 1800's. I would like a refund or the ability to exchange my phone for another one.

I would like to file a complaint against one of your employees working at the Samsung Support phone hotline . He only identified himself as Scef and refused to give his surname. The incident happened on Monday 2 February 2015 around 15.20. I inquired about a printer problem with a Samsung C140 that was delivered today. The issue is that the printer does not work although the installation was successful. More specifically it says that there was no paper while paper was inserted in the tray. Scef claimed that the problem lied with the paper. i reassured him on several occasions that it was standard paper used in my office although i was unable to give the exact make of the paper. he was unwilling to provide further assistance unless i was able to give exact details of the make and weight of the paper used.

I wasted a lot of time and the employee was clearly unhelpful and he offered no help in solving the problem. On top of that he also gave me a non-existing complaints email address - most likely in bad faith. In my opinion such a person is not suitable for a job at an online telephone support helpdesk.

Purchased a 64 in Samsung in December 2015 lasted 3 months rang Samsung and tech came out and said will take two months to replace part and they will give me another tv wich took two months to get . Second tv lasted 4 months and they replaced 3 screens in two weeks .Teck said he will send his report for an exchange tv rang Samsung customer care and and keep on getting told it is getting reviewed and that's allready taken 4 weeks and we have got no tv to watch . Have taken six days of work waiting for Samsung tecks and they have not turned up on two of those days . Sent 8 emails to my case manager to respond or ring me back for answers keep on getting told he will contact you within 24 to 48 hours no response . Samsung are an absolute disgrace

This past Christmas I received a Samsung Gearfit device as a gift from my brother and his wife. The device was purchased from Samsung.Com website, and was shipped from Samsung factory in Mira Loma, California. The device was factory sealed in original box, I opened box on Christmas day. Device never turned on. There is no display on device. The device vibrates, but there is no display (it's supposed to be a 'smart watch')charging the battery on device does not help.

I called Samsung technical support on January 5 for assistance. Since that time I have called three more times, for a total of 4 'help desk tickets'. Each call ends the same way, the Samsung technician is stumped because the Gearfit device does not have IMEI number. Gearfit devices do not have IMEI numbers, only phones do, but the Samsung technician is baffled by this, I am told it will take 3 business days to review the issue and I will receive a call back, but I never do. I wait three days, even four days! Five days! Than I call Samsung again, and the entire process starts over. One time I received an email that my ticket has been closed and to call an 800 number to request further assistance (attached) and of course I followed directions and called the 800 number, which resulted in same spiel - need 3 days to investigate issue, you will receive call back.

I have original receipts, packing slip, box, device ... can someone please help with this?

I recently purchased a 32 in smart tv which has 3D, I was very disappointed to find that tvs under 40 ins do not qualify for free glasses.The house I live in does not have rooms big enough to accommodate a 40+ size tv.I always buy Samsung whenever possible and have always been satisfied with your products.They say size doesn't matter but obviously in this case it does. Regards from dissapointed

The worst of the worst experience ever with Samsung, 7 phone hours with Samsung customer support to NO avail in assisting with setting up this entertainment system. The off shore rep's are the worst, polite yes, experienced NO, language barrier YES. They have NO clue as to how to assist the customer with the Samsung product making it operational and then when THEY get frustrated while talking to the customer they'll transfer you to someone else who equally has no experience in assisting, even worse the JUST HANG UP, oh yes the will JUST HANG UP on the customer. In short Samsung has NO experienced support staff, and if your a customer or thinking of becomming a Samsung customer be warned if you should be in need of Tech support and should have to call their off-shore support staff.

I bought a samsung galaxy s4 from Egypt and after a month the phone showed some problems in the sensor and the battery and because the phone has a warranty of a whole year I went to the center to repair the phone but sadly they were unable to repair it even after the fourth trial to do so and every time they call me and tell me that the phone is repaired and ready. I took a promise from Samsung that if the problem occurred again they will change the phone itself so the same problems showed again and I took the phone for the fifth time to the center but they did not change the phone and told me that they repaired it. Actually what they did is against the law in Egypt but they do not care so I decided to raise the complaint to Samsung itself maybe you will be more keen about your reputation. Thanks. My phone # is +2 0122 744 5150

To whom it may concern
Would really appreciate feedback or assistance
I am struggling to find any results and not sure where to go. I am not sure if anyone can help with my plight but I am going to try all possible avenues before setting my issue aside. And apologies for the request as I am not sure if the consumer has any rights in such cases
I purchased a television set from Dion Wired Canal walk Cape Town on 28 March 2012- receipt attached
Total cost was R13 500 for a Samsung 46 inch 3d
Two years later an unfortunate incident occurred where my daughter bounced a small marble that hit the TV and created a tiny crack on the screen. And the picture is no longer clear with a sequence of lines on it
Took the TV directly to a Company called Liptronics Tel 021 911 0226 – dealers of Samsung products who advised me that Samsung no longer manufactures these screens and there is no alternative to fixing this.
The warranty was apparently for one year. And regretfully I found out that my household Insurance does not cover for accidental damage
Do I have any rights against Samsung here? I only have the TV for two years. Surely there should be some support base to assist in these cases.
This was a dream television purchased for a substantial amount of money on receiving a company bonus and this product is now worthless. I am not at all disputing how the accident was caused. I am just trying to understand how a huge company like Samsung cannot engage in repairs to a product that had meant so much to me albeit in a short space of time
For the record Liptronics advised me that one month after my purchase date of my TV on 2012, Samsung extended their warranty to two years. I would have still being outside that warranty when I reported the incident but it would have been only a couple of days
I am at a loss not knowing if I have any rights – I just think Samsung is not playing nicely
Would appreciate any feedback

My wife and i both have these mobile phones and are having the same problem with them since downloading the current software update. Occationally, the battery drains to zero in a matter of hours ( without changing the settings), They can’t get a Wi-Fi signal because it say’s the internet signal was too poor, but thats when we are sitting in the same room as the router or when i’m at work next to their router. I have been back to the shop, and they put the phone back to factory settings, but, it made no difference. We both need a reliable mobile phone because of our buisiness and i’m afraid this is just not good enough and want to know what your going to do about it?

I have been a loyal customer of Samsung, buying most of my appliances with Samsung. However, recently I have had just bad service from them that I have decided to not buy a single item from Samsung ever again. I am disgusted with their conduct. They do not take responsibility for the conduct of their representatives.

Their reps during the uninstallation of my Split AC, packed it upside down and damaged 3 feet of copper, and other reps also released the gas inside the house and stained the wall (which now needs to be repainted)… and Samsung refuses to take responsibility or take ANY ACTION on their representatives. Now my outdoor Unit of my Split AC is damaged, and they want me to bear the costs for it.

This has been such a disappointing affair and I would not recommend Samsung to anyone. Save yourself the hassle.

I had purchased Samsung Grand at Bhopal from DB.CITY MALL on 5th NOV 2013.But the adaptor started causing problem in charging.On reporting this to the service center i was told to come after 7-8 days .when i again went there i was told the adaptor wire is not available and i have to come again.I went to three service centres namely 10 no market,arera colony,roshanpura centre and near M.P nagar service centre time and again.I visited Roshanpura service centre twice but every time they told the spare is not available and i was told to keep the adaptor with them.How can one keep the adaptor with them for 5-7 days ??As the mobile is still under warranty and if i use some other adaptor and something goes wrong who will be responsible for it? Even todat i went to the service centre at Roshanpura Near new market and was told rudely that i can go anywhere and write anybody and it can not be replaced unless there is sufficient stock.I had the service center personnel talk at the toll free no.
Pl let me know what corrective action you or i should take at the earliest as it is almost one month and if it goes beyound the date who will be responsible?
regards

I recently bought a Samsun refrigerator and when my contractor installed it, he scratched it. No big deal. I thought I would just get some touch up paint from Samsung. Well, I called your 1-800-726-7864 number and your parts number and they were not able to help me with the color. I find this hard to believe. Is there someone who can help. The refrigerator I have is model number RF32FMQDBSR/AA. It has a stainless steel front with a dark gray side and it’s the side that is scratched .

I built a new home and moved into the house in may 2013, I bought brand new stove/glass top, three door refrigerator with bottom pull out freezer and dish washer all made by Samsung. I have already had to have the glass top replaced on the stove because it had a defect and busted which Lowe’s handled after having to argue and prove to them I did not bust it. The refrigerator has started collecting water under the bottom pull out drawer in the refrigerator and is freezing causing the drawer to stick. The dish washer has started making an awful noise that sounds like its grinding. It is almost like the sound that a coffee maker makes when it starts percolating except much louder. I can tell you I bought a side by side Samsung a few years ago that only lasted two and a half years and just stopped working and I didn’t say anything but now having purchased three more items made by Samsung and having issues out of all three I expect someone from Samsung service department to contact me about trying to resolve these issues.

I purchased the latest smart tv model UE46ESCC501373 ,46 inch from Comet store, Uk in 06/2012. After just a year n half, problem has already started to occur. There had been occurrence of one or two pink lines in the Rt hand side of the tv. After all the expense and stated by Samsung as smart and enovative, they don’t even consider in giving free engineer service for the first examination. It’s not about money but the hastle we have suffered with this new invention of theirs and has been a failure. It has given us a shock for getting damaged this early and therefore has forced us to consider that Samsung is not reliable and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy this product.

I’m writing to inform you that I had a negative experience at your store in Setia City Mall on 28th March 2014, and the person who handled my inquiry was named as below :

Samsung Store Name :
KTS Cellular Sdn Bhd
Lot LG61, Setia City Mall, No. 7, Persiaran Setia Dagang,
Bandar Setia Alam, Section U13, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.

Attended by :
L. F. Tan – Store Manager
Chua Jin Yang – Assistant Manager
Jec Tan Kian Wee – Experience Consultant

First of all, I recognize that you, as the reader of this letter, are not responsible for my bad experience, but I am still upset about the situation.

I walked in to the above Samsung store on 28th March 2014 around 8.30pm to make an inquiry about the product that I’ve purchase from Harvey Norman Store on a day earlier, i.e. 27th March 2014. The purchased product was come with a free TM Wifi package as published. Unfortunately I didn’t receive any response or activation code after SMS sent to designated number as printed in the product packaging box on 27th March 2014.

I was first attended by Mr. Jec Tan Kian Wee and Chua Jin Yang. After I was patiently explained my problem, both of them mentioned that they could not help as I have to contact TM or Samsung website by myself to look for solution. As I was unsatisfied with such a response therefore I’ve requested to meet with the Store Manager.

The Store Manager named Mr L. F Tan was hostile and unreceptive to my plight. He was again stressed in a rather impatient way that I need to solve the issue by contacting Samsung website as their Store is only involved in product selling and could not solve my issue.

I was incredibly angered by this irresponsible behavior. Someone with such poor people skills and a lack of common courtesy should not work in customer service. I was so upset by the situation and shocked at his accusation that I left the store without having the issue resolved.
I hope this complain reaches your office and necessary actions will be done as soon as possible.

Please contact me at 012-6612977 or email me back at lcmei515@hotmail.com. I would like this situation to be resolved so I can continue to be a loyal Samsung patron.
Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely regards,
Lew Chen Mei

I Dinesh Shetty ,i have bought 2 TV’s 55” and a 46 ” and i have complained regarding this for the last 7 months but there is no right answer that i get from anyone , the people that call me tell me that its the retailers fault for the mounting . i dont understand what logic is that if its a product of Samsung . in the manual its ia mentioned that the distance should b 10 cms from the walls cabinets ect. but there is only 4 cms distance between the tv and the walls where my hands cannot go behind to use the Av pins . the engineer him self fixed the pins many a times when remounted the tv the pins bend and start the problem all over again please do the need full at the earliest or i would take thing feather , regards dinesh

I am writing to you regarding my samsung galaxy s3 mini. I have a phone cpntract with which I purchased twp identical handsets..after having the phpnes a mere 5 months I am appauled by final finish of the product.
The charger port no lnger works on either phone so im left with a 50 monthly contract for two phpnes I am unable to use. One phone will not charge at all. Thw other will only charge if the charger sits at a specific angle it slips on and of charge. Its unreliable and completely. Upsetting and frustrating that I will have this for the next 20months
Having talked to friends and reading onlibe I have found that this is not an un common problem infact 3 of my close friends have the exact same problem
Having no insurance on both handsets my phone contract provider is unable to help I was told by there custpmer services to take my grievance directly to samsung.
I would just like to say how I this whole situation has made my day to day life ao much harder as im sure ypu can appreciate. One pf my phones is used for wprk purposes and the pther is personal.
I feel that samsung itself have taken advantage of potentially any one whp has a samsung mobile. If the information regarding the phones unreliability and shoddy workmanship was available when I was choosing handset I wpuld have chosen anything elae but Samsung. Even more upsetting I recommended a samsing galaxy s3 mini to my best friend as I was finding it easy to uae and aet up. And now they are having the exact same issue as me
Is this in accordance with consumers rights?
What us the procedure for extremely unhappy customers. Any advice on what to dp about this whole situation wpuld be greatly appreciated.
Im sure you can understand my upset and tress by all of this.

I purchased a 60″ LED big screen TV in Feb. 2013. Last week while watching a program, the TV went to a black screen. I still have audio, no video. I callled cable company and they could not find problem. We did however the next day, get a new cable box and HDMI cord. This did not solve the problem. Call Best Buy and they said the TV needed new circuit boards and ordered same. I was without TV for one week and this morning Geek Squad man came and put in circuit boards and still no picture. He now says the TV needs a new screen and would order one which will not be in for another week. I am very upset with this product. We have been very loyal Samsung purchasers because your products were always reliable. We just purchased two brand new Samsung cell phones. This TV is only 6 months old and even though it’s under warranty, I am not happy to have to have it repaired. I think Samsung should replace this TV with a new one. It should not need replacement circuit boards and definitely should not need a new screen at 6 months old. I would like this TV replaced with a new one. I think it’s a LEMON. Please advise if we can get a new one. Thank you.

Good Day, It is now almost 3 months and I still did not recive a call from any of the mtn n1 city consultants regarding my sim Card that i have not yt received aswell as the TV that comes with the contract. Where is the airtime being sent to and When am I getting the TV,cse i am paying for it. I would like to cancell this contract, and take out something else as This is pathetic service. I have called many times and no response from anyone. Please dvise as to what must be done and how to keep me as the customer happy. EXTREMELY URGENT PLEASE.
ID:8107120036087…..THANKQ

We have a 55″ Led Samsung TV that has a great picture but has cracks developing in the corners around the screen. I called Samsung but the issue is not covered by any warranty. The TV is less than two years old. I would not buy a Samsung product again as a result of the Company’s attitude.

I am using a window ac. Just because of good service I have bought a new split ac. However my window ac was serviced last 24/04/2013, since then ac started mal functioning we have complaint on monday however this time service is very very poor. Every now and then person is giving me other persons number. List of numbers i have is 8420196232, 8420196233, 9163623639. please if this is the service then i feel sorry to use samsung product.. I already told them that there is a patient at my place. my mom is a IPF patient. Still no seriousness by your employees. Please mind thisi issues with utmost priority.

I just recently bought a samsung galaxy y. A week after I bought it, I found out there was something wrong with the audio. There was no sound when I tried playing songs in my memory card and during calls, I can’t hear the person on the other line unless if its on speaker. The people from Samsung where I bought the phone won’t replace it because its been more than 3 days. I went to have it fixed at their partner repair shop, Junrex at Ayala Center Cebu. First they said they have to reformat it so I was okay with that. The next day, they said the motherboard has to be changed. Are you serious? Just 1 week and the motherboard is damaged? The phone wasn’t dropped or anything. I bought a case right after the phone was bought. How could the motherboard be damaged? Low quality? Or the phone really had defects from the start? It’s been 1 week since I got the phone fixed, I’ll have to wait more or less another week because they said there was a problem in the shipment from Samsung. This is so ridiculous!

I Alok sikka Prop:New Music Mahal,shop no 60 LSC DDA market vikas puri delhi-110018.I sold a Samsung S3 mobile phone sale on 24/11/12 to Mr.Pankaj Kakar,Wide IMEI :353163050299030. Customer complaint above mobile set for speaker only .Your service center .

M/s R.R.communication B1/628,first floor ,near metro pillar no 570 , janak puri delhi 110058.Your service center return the set on the set on the same date 26/11/12,17:20:21,with DOA letter ,work orderno:4142545465,to customer.Next day mr bawa the person of {Distibuter,west delhi} J-115,kirti ngr delhi-110015.

Take the mobile set along with DOA letter 27/11/12 Wide IMEI:353743050742293,the same set delivery to the customer. After 40days M/s send the old mobile set with anew debit note amounting Rs-34900/-the old mobile set is already defective and Not in poition for sale. So please asked your distibuter to release my amount Rs-34900/- along with exchange a new mobile set.I am hopefor early reply .

Sir; l bought Samsung nexus but have a lot of problem that its Skype getting off line after few minutes . and not only this its mic make a problem as well as charging pin and also play store was not working and so,…..many . now I have no time to take this Mobil to service station after every 3–5 days and it’s a great headache for me so please solve my problem on priority basis.

Have feedback for Samsung?