Samsung Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

381+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Samsung corporate: 973-601-6000

I have had nothing but problems since I upgraded this phone. It stops receiving email 2 to 3 times a day. I have to turn it off or take the battery out to reset the phone every time. The phone also has a huge glitch that the local stores will admit to. When sending text messages the hone will delete the prefix of the phone number. Even if you try to edit the contact it will not allow you to text the person. The message comes back " text sent using invalid number of digits." There is nothiing you can do, but take it into a service center and have then do a factory reset.

You lose all your call logs, texts and emails. They will back up your contacts and pictures. When you complain too Sprint customer service they claim they have never heard of this problem. That is a joke when you walk in and there is another customer having to do the same thing and the service tech has had to reset his phone several times. Just another way for Sprint to keep you in a lousy phone stuck umder one of their plans. I have had to reset the phone 3 times in 4 months.

I'm stuck with Sprint until June of 2013. I have been a client since 2002. Before having the service issues with this phone I would never have left them. Now that they wont help I cant wait to terminate my contract. i have had it with sprint store. i have been treated so unfair. i upgrade my phone and paying on a service that does not work. all i want is my phone to work for what i pay for. and manager thinks all i want is a free phone. and the only service that i got was the goarounds and i never got my phone fixed or nothing. i am back were i strated in the beginig. it has been on for a week or two. so i get send to the sprint on michigan ave in dearborn.

i wait there for almost 2 1/2 hrs. between both stores. the manager tells me to move so he can take care of some one else. i say why ive been here for a long time i need service. he say move or i will have security remove u. i have been seen 5:30 wth sprint till now 10:00 and still on then phone wth them and not getting no where. some bad service i can say about sprint never again will i get wth sprint agian once my plan is done.

I have been dealing with this phone for almost a year now and I am still having the same problems with my phone. I lose a signal like everyday, calls drop, I have to continue with taking the battery out and turning the phone off almost everyday. I also had voicemails that didn't even register til the next day. I mean what's up with that?? I am just really tired of dealing with sprint and this phone. I called them and we had to do a hard reset, well guess what the network is not responding so I am unable to update the profile, prl and the firmware.

So, now i have to take it in again to one of Sprint's corporate stores, but for what all they are going to do is reset the phone, turn the phone off and oh yeah pop the battery out. I just really want to get rid of this phone because after hearing bad things about this phone they are saying that this phone is a bad choice of phones to get. So beware this phone is a piece of sh*t!!

I cancelled my Sprint service after 10 days of poor quality two bars and lots of dropped calls! So Sprint sends me a bill for $141.86 after only 10 days of use.. OK, I then called customer service ( 888-211-4727 ) over and over again and was told they had to adjust the bill, they never did. Mean while my account is closed. One month later I am getting calls from a collection agency(NCA). BAD business, bad customer service, bad altogether. Beware! don't sign up for Sprint they Stink. Bordering on Crime.

I just bought a 60" led 8000 series 8 tv 2 months ago for $3, 000 dollars and it stopped working twice on me. The first time they sent a tech out to fix it and replaced the circuit board in it. Then it messed up again a 2nd time and sent out the same tech and said it was the screen. He said somebody from samsung would contact me in a day or 2 but nothing so I called them.

At first they were all nice and the were going let me exchange the tv from where I got it but I had to wait for the exchange department to call me within 24 to 48 hours but no call. Then it turned ugly. I called them back and they were nothing but very rude to me and careless. This is too much money to spend on something and not to be able to use for it only being 2 months old. I am even still paying on it and it just sits on my floor doing nothing.

I guess I am screwed on a $3, 000 dollar purchase from samsung. I didn't purchase the store warranty because that was another $600 dollars I couldn't afford. Plus didn't think it would go bad in 2 months. Plus have warranty for a year from samsung that just doesn't care.

Dear Samsung,
On 17th of July engineers from Samsung(greater Noida), took my ac for replacing the compressor. It is almost a month delay I am not getting any support from Samsung. This will be my last email to Samsung ,if any necessary action is not taken I will register a comlplain in Consumer forum and will make sure that Samsumg pay a huge compensation for the worst service ever.
I promise that from nor onwards I wont be using any of the Samsung product.It may be affecting Samsung but atleast I will be happy to not use product of that which which dont not believe in customer satisfaction

Madhur

I would like to register a complaint in relation to a laptop I have which has never worked due to a manufaturing fault as confirmed by an engineer whom I asked to look at it for me. My laptop is currently with your repair centre in Dublin under warranty. I would like this laptop replaced for one that actually works. It was very expensive and has never worked so it is of no use to me. My samsung customer reference number is: 2115042503. I look forward to your response asap.

I have naught a laptop less than 3 months ago from Argos for my mother who only was going to use it for YOutube purposes to watch program's on.
The laptop was probably used once a week for that purpose. Now in less than 3 months the laptop would not start and kept switching off. I called the number on the warranty leaflet provided to me upon purchase and to my shock I was talking to Cairo call centre. The advisor told me it sounded like a software issue that could be resolved under warranty. The advisor arranged for me to have the laptop picked up and taken to a local business who works along side Samsung to resolve is. This is where the poor level of service, inconsistency, unprofessional behaviour started. The man who came to collect the laptop was vey unprofessional and told my mum just to sign the sheet he produced to say he is taking laptop away. My mum at that point did say she needed to get her glasses so she can read what she is signing but the man assured her by saying that there was nothing to worry about as her laptop is under warranty and its just a case of her signing him to take it. Little did she know that it stated on the bottom under terms and conditions that there will be a £ 85 charge to take and diagnose issue.. Not only he didn't point it out even when asked but the advisor in Cairo call centre did not mention any charges either. The laptop was taken even though my mum was so worried about fingerprint and damage that could be made without her presence as she is very particular about her laptop and doesn't allow anyone to use it or touch it as she looks after it as if its a baby. We eventually received a txt from the servicing team to contact them( again would of liked a call not a txt demanding us to contact them) as I was at work my mum made the call. They told her that there was an issue with the software and that they will need give her a quote to repair once we pay the £85 pounds. My mum wanted to contact me and Argos first before she made any decisions.. After speaking to Argos my mum called back the servicing team to find that another member of the team and was then told that not only was there a software issue but an hard ware issue and now water damage. My mum said it was impossible for this to happen as she doesn't even allow herself to have a cup of tea next to the laptop. As my mum was trying to understand the fault the members of staff were being very rude and aggressive and unhelpful. In the mean time I called up from work not knowing my mum called. I was then told that there was a corruption and water damage. I at that point like my mother said that the water damage was almost impossible. They were very rude to me. I asked how much it would be to repair and I was told that they were unable to tell me until I pay the £85 well why not...????? Who does that! The conversation that took place with my mum and myself and them on the same day on 3 separate occasions were very inconsistent. The story just kept changing. The level of attitude from the staff was appalling. I spoke to the number I originally rang when got through to Cairo and on this occasion spoke to someone from the uk team. He was very understanding but I asked if he could get all the calls that we're recorded with the servicing team so that I can make a formal complaint. He contacted them and to my horror they said they only spoke to me once and didn't speak to my mother at all when actually they spoke to her twice more that me. It was convenient that they didn't have the recordings of that conversation. I am extremely unhappy and will take their as far as I can as I know that there was no chance of water damage and as for corruption... How? I wouldn't of minded as much if it wasn't under warranty or brand new, the service level provided was acceptable and Samsung wasn't a big brand but there was no empathy at all no GOGW .

Re Samsung Front Load Washer: Bought May 2010. I am very unhappy customer. I bought this washer to have upstairs, so I wouldnt have to go down cellar to do my wash. I can wash in it , I use fabric softener (downey) but I line dry my clothes and they come out stiff and hard. You wouldn't use this towel to dry on. I have had a service man here and he says it washes as it is suppose to. He also agrred it wasn't soft. I have called and gotten suggesti0ns which I have tried, nothing helps. They are also recommending that u hang clothes on the line to save energy. If it is necessary to dry these clothes in a dryer I should have been told that before I purchased it.. I don't do much wash as I am alone. If you can't fix it, I wish you would take it back and let me get a different machine. I have a top loader in the cellar and I dry those clothes out all the time and they are soft... Is there some way I can get a different machine? This one is hardly used. I purchased this machine at Lowes in Hornell, NY

Rita Partridge

Respected Sir,
My name is Vishal from Rajkot. i visited Samsung authorized service center located at 3, jitendra Lodge Building, 20 new Jagnath plot, Dr. Yagnik Road, I have two Samsung mobile phones and having problem in both of them so i went there with my friend and take a token but there executive told me to take two token for two mobile which both were mine and they talked to me rudely and i have to wait for long time and there was not enough facility for waiting the person. there was AC but it was switched off and there were 6 counters but only 3 counters were open and for other counter no one was for customer solution .
I am not satisfied with this so i am complaining you about it to do improvement and do immediate action on it

I have purchased one Samsung Laptop NP -R418-DAODIN ZLDY93DSA00121 on 11th November, 2009 . But suddenly it became dead . I went to Samsung Service Centre at Bhubaseswar M/s SPRIMON TECHNOLOGIES , Plot no. 100, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar.

Work Order No. Nil , Claim No -- NIL dated 23/2/3013 . After examinaing the set they informed that the mother board has to be change and they are sending the requisition .

After few days back they informed that the mother board is not available and I will get only 10% compensation of my Laptop price. If any spare damage for any set, the manufacturer is liable to supply . Why the consumer will suffer for non avabiility of spare.

So I request you to please either you please arrange the mother board or give me at least 60 % compensation . Hope you will kindly approve my appeal and settle my case with proper logical and sympathiticate manner .

I have purchased a 42" Samsung TV in 2008 and it was used very little. After two years the TV would not turn on, had a repair man come. He fixed the power compacitor, as it noted in all the defaults on this TV. After a few months, the power supply went out again, repair came back, fixed again. He said if it went out again it would be my responsibility to have it repaired and paid for.

It again is out, appears to be the same problem. No power. I have been without a TV for 8 mos. now. Please advise or prorate my usage and send refund so I can buy another TV that is realiable. I pd. $600 for this TV at Circuit City.

Please respond as to how this will be handled. This is my second request and am disappointed that I have never heard anything. At least be courteous enough to reply.--Linda

Had a Samsung for only 5 months and have had nothing but problems. Bought it brand new. Customer care needs to get together and get on the same page you get different answers and suggestions from everyone you talked to. They have me running from store to store to fix my problem and when I get to the stores and tell them the problem and customer care told me to come the employees look at me and say customer care said that.!!!

Customer care sent you!!! So what customer care says and suggests the att@t stores are not on board with. So I have got nothing resolved. Just wasted gas running. I will never recommend att@t to anyone again and will rip all att@t products out of my home. The u verse my phone, and Internet. I am done!!! There is no point to this complaint I am sure probably wont hear from anyone!!

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 and a vodacom contract on the 23/01/2012. On the 23/07/2012 I took it to Vodacom Customer Care in Sandton as they speakers were faulty. I received it back a few days later with a new speaker. On the 29/08/2012 just over a month later I took it back to them as it was turning itself on and off intitmitantly - they fixed the PC board On the 15/10/2012 just under 2 months later I took it back AGAIN with the same problem as above (29/08/2012) - still awaiting my phone to be repaired.

It is reaching the stage where it will no longer be under warranty and I will need to pay for all these problems. These problems are not normal and I believe the phone is faulty. Vodacom refuses to replace it and I am constantly without a phone as it is being repaired with factory default problems I am at my wits end. Please help with a solution to this problem. I feel that a premuim samsung product it should have been replaced by the second complaint (problem) and not just repaired, this seems to be a problem with this model as I believe.

we are not satisfied with the service that we been getting from best buy an your company, we have had this problem for the third time .it has been an inconvience for us we have two babys under the age of one we had to throw the food an formulas away now it happened on thanksgiving day again the same problem over an over again. If you were in my shoe I am pretty sure you would be upset .I feel that we have a lemon for a refrigerator and feel that since it happened many times that we should be able to get a new refrigerator.i dont see why we have to waite for the repair man to determine if we should replace this refrigerator.I thought that the customer is always right especially in this situation.I dont feel that we should have to endore another incident to happen again before you an the repairmen decided that I need a new refrigerator. I am really frustrated about this situation that has happen more then twice. we believe that samsung makes the best products an also have other samsung products. thank you christina correa

Please can you tell me the point of having a camera with a 26x zoom when shots taken at this zoom all come out blurred?
It's a terrible camera for zoom photos!
Yet us marketed as being great because of this!
Not at all impressed and will be leaving reviews stating this!
Karen

Dear Mr Simon Stanford, My Samsun Account No: 2115591293 I am writing you regarding my experience with Samsung Service Centre. I regret to say that I have lost trust with Samsung because of breach of trust and contract by Samsung Customer Service Centre therefore I would like to cancel my contract phone and demand compensation for the problems I have been facing because of Samsung’s Services. In brief, I have Galaxy Note N7000, which stopped working on 23 March 2013. I visited DK AVS London LTD (189 191 London Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 2JB) on 25/05/2013 for repair of my mobile phone. I had been told that I will receive the mobile back with in 5 working days. I called many time after 5 working days and the customer services staff replied that they don’t know when it will come back however they will let me know when it comes back. I received the mobile phone back on 8 April 2013 (after 14 days).

When I received the phone, it was unrepaired and the Services Centre Staff lied with me that its been repaired and check as working though there was no change at all and I had to give the phone back for repair again. However, the service centre (DK AVS) team told me that my mobile phone will be sent to other service centre on Tuesday 9 April 2013. I called the service centre today 12 April 2013 and the service centre staff told me a new story and that they couldn’t send it on 9 April 2013 and has sent it on 11 April 2013 (3 days late). On my question to the DK AVS that why I have been given wrong information?, she said ”I didn’t know the procedure before”(some thing ridiculous; the person on reception, who represent the company, herself don’t know the procedures and giving wrong information to customers).

Its a shame that Big Company Samsung do not provided proper training to its staff. Please find the two jobs numbers below for you to investigate the issue: 1st Repair Job No: 518796 Date: 25/03/2013 2nd Repaid Job No: 518849 Date: 08/04/2013 I have been advised by my solicitor that according to Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to request you to answer the following questions in order to process my case: What Date and Time did the repair centre received my mobile phone from DK AVS London? What was the fault in the mobile phone? What date the mobile phone was first repaired?

What date the mobile phone was repaired and sent back to DK AVS London? Why did the DK AVS lied to me and handed over my mobile phone back to me on 08/04/2013 as repair and tested but actually the mobile phone was still not working and was unrepaired? Why I didn’t get an apology letter until now by Managing Director? What is my right for my conversation? I hope to receive the above information within 5 working days. I would like you to take this matter seriously with high importance. I look forward to find out the result of my complaint and what compensation I am going to get for all stress and problem I have had because of very poor services by customer service centre.

We know you appreciate feed-back on your products. and we would like to comment on the above. In January we purchased the above Samsung 355e5c-a01 laptop with windows 8. we were told by salesman at JB HIFI Toowoomba that this laptop would do all that we wanted it to.

Our comments: This Samsung 355e5c-a01 laptop is slow, very complicated to find your way around, and full of unwanted apps. no doubt this slows the computer up. We are not new to computers. over the years we have worn several out! We have never had one Samsung laptop as slow as this and so complicated!

Would like your comments please. So far very unhappy with the product.
Charles.

I had bought a samsung plasma tv just 15 months back....but now thin dark lines have startd to appear on plasma scree.....we contactd the engineer and he informed us that they will have to change the panel and it will cost around 18000 rupees.........how can a person spend 18000 rupees on the repairs of a tv screen on a product of RS. 30000.......and besides that what if the screen again becomes non functional after 13-15 months.........so SAMSUNG being a top brand in the world manufavturing world class products....i request samsung customer care centre to kindly look into the matter seriously and take adeq.uate steps and do justice with us.....

I purchased a samsung 1080p plasma tv 2 years and 4 months ago from Future Shop in Canada.
Recently my tv developed a large black spot on the screen that grew before my eyes. Within hours the screen did not display a picture. Turns out a gas line had blown. At the time of purchase I bought an extended warrenty which I still has a year and half remaining on it and the tv its self cost 999.99 plus tax.. I received 850 for a refund.
In Febuary of this year I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Periodically I have to place my cell phone in airplane mode and turn it back in order to send text messages. The phone is so slow, it takes up to 5mins before it will connect to a call (even if there is full signal) or program... I have one app on the phone and purchased an android phone for the purpose of having apps. I am absolutely disappointed with Samsung products. I recently thought about purchasing a Samsung Galaxy III S however since my tv has broken I think that Samsung has to really prove that their products are worth purchasing

Serious customer complaint: My front loading washing machine is less than two years old. Without any rattling or noise the machine door will not open. It was very loosely loaded. Researched this on the web and found a huge number of Samsung complaints for the very same reason. Many thought this model would have been recalled. Tried unplugging it and then downed the electrical panel and neither worked. Sears would not cover it even though I paid them for it and paid them to install it. The machine has been used twice a month - not heavily used and only by the owner. It seems like criminal planned obsolescence. Workman stated that there is no sign of any abuse and it is very clean with no wear showing at all.

He said it is a part failure. It will cost me 206.11 to get this fixed and Samsung walks away with producing poorly designed products that they do not support. Sears walks away with their profits and cares nothing for customer service. Failure of the part # DC640232A is costing me 206.11 and I am requesting that Samsung send me a check for that cost. I have pictures of the failed part; the part; I have the workman's statement. Your immediate attention to this will be appreciated.

I bought a samsung refrigerator Model no RL67MCPN Model code RL67MCPN/XFA Ser no C95742BZ800060P S/N; C95742BZ800060P from a company in George Third Generation. From day one i was not satisfied with the unit as it's ice making unit was not working. I did report the matter with the sales person . He after two months send a local guy to my house. Armed with a bottle of super glue glued something and removed something from the ice maker , messing glue all over my worktop wich i can not remove. This account is also for you. He promised to order a new part as he is part of the design team of Samsung and will correct this problem in the factory. Samsung contacted me after a month that the part arrived. After 4 months this wise guy was waiting for the part. At the moment the unit is making ice behind the shelves not any usable ice. It freezes everything.
I am sitting with a very expensive unit that i paid good cash money for. The call centre just give me a number. NOTHING happens. Please advice.

I have purchased galacy grand in feb nd now its hanging too much....while playing games such as subway surf or temple run it hangs nd create a real meance..buying such an expensive phone with such prob...I thnk I hv wated my money, plss see this complaint and immediately take sone action to avoid such prob

The samsung exhibit 4g android jus came out in june of 2011 I purchased it nd aug 18 2011 from a certified tmobile store the phone is not worth buying and a scam and I wouldnt ever nuy a samsung anything ever again I wanted to exchange product I tell u why or pay difference for new one they wont ley other words I dont like it I have to buy a whole new one..a $300 phone I fucn mad nd ready to sue I wanna fight this cause I feel ttas wtong for one the phone shuts off freezes nd all type of other stupit shyt..they dont make it anuff ram memory on device so after downloading ur usal the phone is useless runs slow skips nd all tjese things I wont.

Mention but soon as I get my hands on a samsung complaint dept from tjem its on yhey gonna give me my money bac or a new product nd exchange for this garbage or i'll be seeing them in coyrt nd siring for more than this shits worst.i crap I gone thru cause this piece of crap scam...dont buy no samsung products they dont kno how to make things they jus ney like the charger compartment need nails to open..please dum asses...

I have bought a Samsung led moniter 15.6" on 8/09/2011 from Bansal Stanmart (india)Pvt. Ltd. Shop no.8 Deepshikha buliding 43 V.S.Bloc, Shakarpur, Basnat complex shakarpur delhi, India . some time problem i am not checked my LED in showroom. and sent to my home town Gorakhpur, UP, India. My family member installed LED but LED addaptor is not support. then they talk in service Center. they are also miss guide and suggest to talk were you purchase this LED.So they talk to delhi showroom and showroom manager says we are not making addaptor in my house this is company fault talk in customer care.

I have called up the Samsung Customer Care for resolving this problem but they are given properly answer . Iam really Frustrated with the Customer Care. I have wait for a Service Call !!!!

My 7 month old Samsung Infuse Model SGH-I997 mobile phone started turning itself off after being attached to the charger and/or the computer. Once the plug was removed the phone would either power up on its own or I would have to turn the unit back on. The purchase date was May 28, 2012 through Amazon.com. On January 3, 2013, I contacted Samsung customer service and sent the phone in for repair under repair ticket number 4117532029. Samsung denied my warranty claim. Samsung claimed the phone suffered corrosion damage due to exposure to moisture. This claim was untrue since the phone has not been subjected to any moisture other than the humidity of the atmosphere.

The phone operates fine other than the charging problem. I just change batteries to continue use. I purchased a spare battery and a stand alone battery charger. If the phone had true water damage then it would not operate at all. I'm disappointed to find there is no appeal process to contest this decision by Samsung. It seems Samsung pays a guy in Texas to say all the phones have moisture problems to same millions of dollars in repairs. Any moisture problem is actually caused by a design flaw from the manufacturer.

If this connection bay/port is subject to moisture damage from only exposure to the atmosphere then Samsung should have protected the bay/port in the design of the phone by having a rubber cover or door like many other phones. The phone cost $300.00. That money is now wasted on a worthless phone since Samsung has refused to honor their warranty and has designed a defective phone from the start. Samsung has made a false claim about moisture issues to avoid their responsibility. Buyer beware. Avoid Samsung products. You will not be treated fairly.

After numerous conversations on how to download firmware to upgrade my BD P1500 DVD player I am told that I cannot download onto Windows 7 system but XP/Vista only. My machine was purchased in 2008 and is considered outdated. I have asked for a Zip drive or a disk from Samsung that I can put into my DVD player but I was told that was unavailable. The person (Jeff) was rude and very pushy on the telephone and would not direct me to his supervisor. If nothing can be done I cannot play blue ray movies and the $300.00 I paid was wasted. I will have to buy a new DVD player and rest assured that it will not be a Samsung. I will recommend to my friends not to buy anything with the Samsung name on it.

I purchased a galaxy s2 from Harvey Norman Mt Druitt in June 2012 within three months the phone ceased to work and I took it to the Harvey Norman in ch ch to have it looked at as i was assured that Harvey Norman NZ would be able to deal with any issues I had .It would appear that this is untrue and after alot of mucking around the phone had to be returned to HN mt druitt to be dealt with by samsung Australia .I flew over from NZ to return the phone .I was offered a replacement but didnt want that as i would not be able to get it seen in NZ .The manager Steph Zavaleski stated she would contact Samsung Aus to discuss obtaining another phone via NZ or refunding my money .Time went by weeks in fact and finally after a lot of emails the decision was on the 24th Dec to refund my account .
It is now the 5 th of Feb and nothing has been heard I have emailled HN Mt Druitt over the last few weeks with no reply.
According to HN they have to wait for a refund from Samsung Australia I am out of pocket have no cell phone and am thoroughly fed up and after purchasing alot of Samsung electronics will probably never by this brand again.I am extremely frustrated with the situation and I want it dealt with ,if the hold up is your end sort it and if not get on to those that can sort it

truusje hewson pen

My 3 year old daughter has a baton fot her birthday and made a mistake and hit the corner of the tv leaving a small spider web crack in the tv I turn the tv on it no longer works properly. I call walmart and samsubg for repair prices and services. As well as othet tepair prives and shops all shops stated the price could be $ 1000.00 or over. I have no problem paying, for repair but when did the price for a new screen equal to the price of a new tv. My flat screen at the time. Thank you.f the accident is less than a year old. Is there anyone that could help me find a repair shop with a reasonable cost for repair of my flat scteen tv. My cell phone#-708-567-8788 Home#708-753-0955 email is scrims1605@comcast.net. If not I will have to contact consumer fraud. States attorney or some state agency that helps the consumer.t

I bought a 1080 hd tv at best buy 2 and 1/2 years ago. My tv just started displaying vertical lines for no reason at all. I had bought insurance on the tv which is now expired after the 2 years so i was told to contact samsung. They told me the warranty was up and they cannot help me. I spent almost 2000.00 on this television and it is broken only after 2 and a half years. I think it is defective and should be replaced. I have a tv that is 20 years old and still working and my brand new tv is broken. I am so upset about this i was told i would have to purchase a new tv cause it sounded like a panel problem which is as expensive to repair as i paid for the tv.

We ordered a drum for the Samsung front loader washer in early June 2012. We ordered it through Sears, which they get from the Samsung factory. Each time we receive the drum it is broken.

Sometimes the package is damaged, and sometimes it isn't. After the first couple of times we received the drum (broken) we asked that it be packed differently. It should be packed more securely coming from the Samsung factory.

The box hasn't been damaged everytime, which leads us to believe it is being damaged at the factory. We have called Samsung and Sears several times to try to fix the issue. Neither company wants to take responsibility for correcting this issue. We received the package again today box not damaged and again the drum is broken. Sears reimbursed our money for the drum .

Which isn't what we wanted; we want to receive the drum not damaged , in a timely manner which has passed a long time ago. Why should we have to spend another $800.00 for a washer (it's only 3 years old) because you are unable to get this item to us, not damaged?

We called Samsung today and spoke to a manager with no sucess in fixing this issue.

Hi there, I appreciate your response to this matter. I did trying doing a soft reset on this phone. After searching the internet, I have found that this is a known issue with this phone. I have went to several websites with user describing the same issue I am having with my Nexus. I have over 10 hours of troubleshooting invented in this phone with no help. Yesterday, I worked with a tech support person online from Samsung. I must say, I wish I did more research before buying this phone. I bought a new Samsung Note 2 for a Christmas gift and having serious doubts about keeping it. Lucky for me, Verizon was nice enough to set my activation date until 12/22. After all my time and the money invested, I’m extremely disappointed. Please see the links I provided below. As you will see, I am one of many people having this same issue. Unfortunately unsuspecting people have bought this devise without knowing there could be potential issues.

I had purchased five movies from Media Hub and when I upgraded my phone to the latest version of Media Hub, my movies disappeared. Thats the same kind of trick that Itunes pulls. I want my movies back. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones they were.

The website I used was Samsung.com/MediaHub if you are curious. I need to get these movies back asap or my money returned fast. I see reviews from customers online who are also not happy, Samsung please fix this!

Hello,
My name is Stephen Wong, and I would like to make a formal complaint about the quality of your customer service. My address is 30 Fluellen Drive, my cellphone number is 4167993666, and my home phone number is 4162995062. I was using my Samsung S2 Galaxy phone at home, one month ago, when I plugged it into the computer to upload photos using Kies. I was told to update my phone firmware to the latest version, so I did. Halfway through the update, the phone bricked. I attempted to take out the battery, put it back in, put it in recovery mode etc. to no avail. So the next day, I called a Samsung representative, who told me I could mail it to the Samsung repair centre in St. Laurent, Quebec, who would fix it free of charge. I mailed it, and it was received by the repair centre on August 8th. Two weeks later, I called Samsung to check the status of my phone. The representative called the repair centre while I was on hold, and told me the phone was fixed and would be sent back to me in a week. I waited a few more days, and called to check again. Another representative then told me to wait a few more days. Then, on Aug 28th, I called again, as I did not receive my phone. The customer service rep (Alex) then told me, to my surprise, that the phone was out of warranty and thus not being fixed by the repair centre. He also told me that the last two representatives I had spoken to had given me the wrong information. He then told me to call the repair centre, at 5147388333. I called the repair centre and spoke to Tina, who told me Samsung closed the ticket on August 17th, and that my phone was not to be fixed. However, I was never emailed or called about this, and was told the complete opposite when I called Samsung a week ago. Tina then said she would contact a Samsung Canada supervisor today, attempt to reopen the ticket, and call my home phone by the end of today. I am still waiting for my phone to be fixed and returned, as promised at the beginning of August. This is very inconvenient for me, as I have also asked Bell for a loaner phone, and they said they cannot provide one for me, as I sent my phone to Samsung to have repaired. I would just like to have a phone to use, or my S2 to be fixed, as I need a phone for work, and it has been a month already. Please see what you can do about this issue, and you can email me back, or call my home phone number, 4162995062.
Stephen

In May 2011, I purchased a Samsung refrigerator (model no. RF217ACBP) from Lowe's. During May, 2012 the refrigerator began collecting water in the vegetable drawer. After I spoke to a customer service representative, a technician diagnosed the problem and replace a part that was causing the problem. Then in Nov. 2012, the same refrigerator suddenly stopped cooling the bottom freezer and top refrigerator. About a week ago I contacted the service center. No one returned my call so I contacted them again.

Someone left a message on my answering machine to call back. When I called back, no one was available to speak to. After calling the main Samsung number, the representative assurred me that someone would call me back. Again no one called and when I called this past Monday they finally set up a time for this Wednesday for a technician. I specifically told them that I wanted the problem resolved by Wednesday because now we were without a refrigerator for over one week. When the technician arrived today, he diagnosed the problem and told me that the condenser had failed. He also said that this was the third condenser that he had to replace on this model this month. When I asked if he was going to replace it today, he informed me that he first had to order the part.

When I asked him how long would that take he calmly informed me a couple of days. I expressed my frustration and asked him if their was anything he could do to get the part today. He said he could not. I asked why didn't someone ask me to explain the issue to the customer service representative, so he could come more prepared. He said the representative only told him that the refrigerator was warm. He said the representative should have asked me more questions. I told him that I told the representative that you should have come more prepared with some parts. He said that it didn't work that way. Now I am going to wait even longer to have the refrigerator repaired.

I recently bought the galaxy tab 2.7 inch from best buy . I have noticed a lot of things that do not work fine . The biggest issue is that the battery does not last for more than 2 hrs . It's a brand new tab . One time the camerastopped working then I had to reset the whole tab for it to start working .

Then I noticed that while browsing the browser just froze . I went to best buy to replace it but they say that they don't have any of this model in stock . Apparently it's a Black friday special model . Please tell me how can I get this fixed or I want a replacement . I did not expect this out of Samsung . I am disgusted totally with the performance .

we bought a samsung 2 door fridge in.year 2008 and recently in month of nov 2012 the compressor started to break down.
sometimes cold and at times it just died. i start calling their hotline and there was a customer svc officer mr mike who attended to
my queries. i asked him about the charges for sending an engineer to my home to evaluate my fridge. he then told me if just evaluation with no repair or change in spare parts it will cost $58.85 (transport plus labour) and if otherwise it will cost $101.65 .
but after when the technician evaluate it and confirmed that my compressor needs to be replaced he says that to change to a new compressor i need to pay $315.00 (labour plus topping up of gas and etc) and even though i still have 6 months of warranty left for my compressor. later when he has finished he then charged me $69.95 for transport plus labour. on the very next day i called cso mike and asked him why the charges are so different from what he had told me initially. he then apologise and eventually refunded me tbe
difference $10.70. i should say they don't honour their words and as for me from now onwards i will never buy samsung products.

difference of $10.70 to me. as you can this double standard at work. the worst part is that the engineer/technician are someone they contract outside samsung.

I updated my galaxy two a few days ago and have lost my task manager . My camera doesn't work anymore and I can access my google play store .plus the internet seems to be slower. I like the look of it but it doesn't function up to my standards anymore. Please advise. Yours truly Scott L Mullins

To whom it my concern, My son purchase a Samsung Galaxy Ace model No GTS5830 S/ No RQFBB76837D on the 28 th of December 2012 from the shop at Chermside Brisbane . Unfortunately he got a fright and the phone dropped out of his hand, he is in no way a rough boy and as he has been saving his money for a phone like this for ages and is very up set with himself,we called you service department and were given a phone number of a repair agent ,we called them they said it would cost $270.00 to have his phone fixed the screen is cracked and when he answer the phone , and put is to his ear he hangs up on his caller.

I than rang your service centre back to tell them I spoke to a man name Chris , what the repair agent said ,and he kindly told me he should buy a new phone , as this is not possibly , the phone cost $199.00 and he can not afford that, we know it was his fault but were hoping there was something you could do to help fix it, this is the 3rd E/Mail I have sent and had know replay your service centre gave this E/mail voclthp@samsung and had no reply. As we are a big fan of Samsung products have it through out our house ,we are disappointed not to have had a response to this matter and are now waiting to here back from you with hope of getting some support kind regards.

I signed up for a fancy new phone and was given a 30 day trial period which I appreciated. The phone arrived broken and after returns etc I will be lucky to have a day to try out the new equipment. I need the trial time as I live in an area with sketchy reception.

I was told the trial period started the moment I signed up for the equipment vs the moment I actually had working equipment with which to try it out! Is that what some pencil pusher really thought to be the spirit of the offer? You would not believe the different reasons I was given for not granting this simple reasonable request- to start my trial once I actually had working equipment with which to try it.

One supervisor actually blamed it on a "legal contract with Samsung". When I called Samsung, they laughed and denied this absurd fabrication of the truth. Other supervisors had other reasons. Some suggested that it was very possible to do so (and a logical request) but from a different department - and around and around I went.

I purchased a samsung 60" 8 series tv and have had a smart feature app problems since day one. I have spoken to technical support a dozen times over two months. The problem couldn't be resolved over the phone service the first time. Which then I was told I have to wait 3 weeks to find out if they can fix it or not. My question is if they couldn't fix it why didn't they organise a tech to come to my house to try and fix it. I have been waiting over 2 months now I shouldn't have to keep waiting. I just want to go and replace it. This falls back on samsung so why should I be put at any more inconveniene then I already have.

I purchased all Samsung appliances for my new house (big mistake). First my stove didn't work, them my over the hood range would not work... After they both got fixed, a week later my over the hood range blew up!!!! After numerous calls to Samsung and having them telling me that we need to wait for authorization... I have been waiting since September 25, 2012 for authorization on the replacement of my over the hood range and micerowave!!! I don't know what else to do I send emails no response, phone call after phone call to have the person on the other end to tell me that I need to wait!!!
Any help would be nice

I tried to buy a part for my Samsung dryer Model dv4008j. The part number isDc66-00070a.
Cost in Canada is $19.54 and the USA at Sears is $3.04
I also have need for a belt for the same machine.
The price is close to$50. Unfortunately, I own 8 of these machine.

In the same building, I also have an equivalent Danby drier who's belt also broke. The equivalent belt costs less than $15.
If you were replacing these 8 year old machines (washers and dryers) would you go with a Samsung or a Whirlpool product?
Too bad for Samsung. Not only do they cost more to purchase, but in Canada, Samsung appliances will become like Volvo in Canada.

Since I bought my microwave (may 2009), this is the third time I need to get my microwave door to be replaced.
First time I paied for a new door on december 2010 (125$). The problem: Unable to look the door.
The second time Samsung agreed to paied the door if I pay the service (80$) on mai 2012. Same problem: Unable to look the door.
Now the handle on the door is broken only 6 month after the replacement of the door.

Samsung refuse to replace the door again.

Shame on Samsung. Before we retired, my husband and I purchased the WF350ANR washer and the DV350AER dryer including the bases. Spent a fortune and they have never performed adequately. Delicate cycle still ties my clothing in knots. We use quick wash only and every other load runs twice and still doesn't spin all of the water out of the clothes. And the dryer -- you should have advertised that it would only dry one sheet at a time. It's ridiculous that in my old age I have 2 modern appliances that take triple the time and effort of my old Maytags. Purchasing these products was a huge expensive mistake and I wish someone would just come and pick them up. We thought we were buying quality. We were wrong.

My name is Emma Mc Crory and I have previously sent away my Samsung Galaxy S III to be repaired because the screen turned black but still worked. However, when the samsung team received it, they said they found a crack in the screen although there was definitely no cracks when I sent it away. Within the last four weeks I have been on the phone to Samsung on a multiple occasions for multiple hours between contesting the fact it was cracked before it left me as well as trying to figure out what is being done with my phone. I feel the level of customer service has been a disgrace as your team has been very laid back and still not gotten back to me. On numerous occasions management has have said they would return my call and come to a decision within 48hours on what would be the cost of replacing the screen since I had contested it and it is now three weeks later. I have rang back every single day within these last three weeks and have been put on hold and told I'd receive a call back from management themselves, however, they have still failed to do so. When I was told that the package has to be examined, they said they would call back within two days and also failed to do so, so I rang back and found out management had still not even processed that. I am absolutely disgusted at how I have been let down and especially without being called back, regardless of the disgrace of a phone bill I now have, and I will never be purchasing another Samsung product. I will also be taking with up with Trades Services about the lack of customer service - Not one phone call did I receive back and not one bit of responsibility was taken by Samsung. Apparently when reviewed upon camera, the delivery company and Regenersis said it was because it was not packaged properly, however I packaged it correctly as I was asked by your company - with bubblewrap! what a disgrace!! My customer reference number is 4130491410 and I will be taking this matter further.

i have purchased a sumsung glaxy S duos smartphone at 13000 INR( Serial Number RZ1D21WG42K (354905053496826)) on 26 February 2013, after three months, whenever i tried to charge my handset, i gets heated up and after few months, i faced a charging problem i.e sometimes it may get charged either after restart or either by using usb charging mode but then after few days i observed that my phone not get charged either by usb nor by restart, then today i went to your`s authorized service center named as XPERT Solution (0003491775) and your`s customer care executive told me just by opening my handset that their is moisture in my handset then i replied how you get it that my phone have moisture because it is always under cover and i never got it on water by any means then he told me that the color on the steel plate on jack is changed and argued with me that whatsoever we say is correct but technically as my phone goes to heat up condition during charging mode many a times then it is obvious that due to excessive heat the color of the steel metal always change and as jack is pointed with charger port so their is fault occurred either may be due to excessive heat or other hardware related problem , and he told me that you have to pay 370 rupees and he provide me a bill (No: 4157512853) and marked as out of warranty, since instead of understanding my smartphone condition your`s customer care executive forcefully imposed a fault on my phone that it is not charged due to moisture condition instead of replacing the jack because their may be a hardware related issue in the jack but as the main motive of service center is to fetch money from customer in-spite of the fact that it is under warranty condition, well today it is my very worst experience in your service center that it is my fault that i use samsung phone and within five months if a fault is occur then we have to again pay for it, any how the fault may be different

I have had my original Samsung TV ( 40" LCD TV ) replaced witha new 40" LED Model 40D 5520 RKXXU. The picture quality on the original set was 100%. My new TV has a poor picture. Rather dull with a lack of sharpness. I have tried all the different picture adjustments, in various modes. Even HD quality, although better is still not what I would expect. The picture quality is somewhat improved when I operate via my vision box. I also notice the logo on screen, particularly where you have the option to press the red button, the "PRESS" word is somewhat blurred, and some of the other captions are not sharp.

I notice when operating through the vision box, when I "PRESS" the red button to active teletext, the accompaning small picture, to the left of the screen, is very clear, together with any captions. This is the picture quality I am seeking for the whole screen. I have another TV ,a much cheaper model, in another room, with its own aerial, which gives me an excellent picture. Both TVs have their own separate aerials, some distance apart, so I feel that transmission problems don't seem to be a problem.

I bought the Samsung Note 2 , from samsung agent in Saudi Arabia "ALmatbouli". The phone was good till i droped it less then one meter from the ground on my feet before it hits the ground and the screen glass immediately broke, i took it to " ALMatbouly" and he refuses to fix it based on the guarantee. I dont kniw this is supposed to be Gorilla Glass 2, and the phone had already some scratches on the framing steel out of the box. I mean i will never buy a samsung again, this over 700 $ phone that is more fragile than an iphone.

Respected Sir,
I was lost my Samsung I9300 Blue S3 on 02 May, 2013 from Vina Nagar Station, Mulund-W.
whose EMI No. is 356260055047203.
I had purchased this model from @Paragon Departmental Stores@, Naupada, Gokhale Road, Thane-West : 400 602 on 20/4/2013.

I have launched complaint at the Mulund (west) police station on 3/5/2013 , complaint no. is 1400/13.
Request to kindly help in tracing the mobile.

Thanking in anticipation.
Regards
Girish Ingle

To start off, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Have had it for a few months and have had so many problems with it. One problem is it turns off randomly for no reason. I've bought batteries two times so far. Another is it's very slow when reacting to my finger swipes. Application processing is terrible so it's not just internet that would be a factor to this. The phone itself is just slow. Another problem is this virus prone, open source thing. I'd rather have a stable system than something that's susceptible to viruses and internal harm. Just to add. I used to be an Iphone user and thought this would better suit me and it hasn't. You guys are practically the biggest rip off of Apple in a more mass productive way while not concentrating on quality. Instead of trying to do so much, focus on stabilization of your products. Btw, I hate your commercials. Stop acting so childish when trying to present this Galaxy phone. I'm not the only that feels this way. You might be doing well with it but there's still the other half that despise after taking risks to give you guys a chance. Fix your bugs, Stop Ripping off Apple, and make more mature commercials.

I purchased a wa5461washing machine 6 months ago. It stopped working 6 weeks ago! They have replaced the clutch, clutch motor and regular motor. I am currently awaiting the arrival of a new wiring harness. I have been 6 weeks without a washer that I paid $1000 for! I am out hundreds
In laundering bills for the last 6 weeks! After waiting all day today for the service man I was eventually told when I contacted them that the parrt wasn't in and they would be out sometime next week! This is insane! I don't even want this machine any more! It obviously has some serious issues! I have never heard of anyone being expected to wait this amount of time! This is totally unacceptable! I have contacted Lowe's and the service company to no avail! I could have purchased a new machine for all money this has cost me already! I would appreciate any help you could offer with this!

I have the Samsung Galaxy and have probably over a year and a half remaining on my contract. This phone is nothing but trouble. The screen goes black before I can get messages or make calls. If I make a call it won't disconnect and I have to stop and take battery out. 4 of my co-workers have the same phone and are having the same problem. I went to C-Spire in Hattiesburg MS yesterday and there was a man standing next to me with the same phone and problems. They offered for me to upgrade. I do not think it is right to expect me to upgrade and pay more when I have this much time remaining on my contract. I feel like Samsung or C Spire should replace this phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

I have purchased samsung tab 2 P3100, IMEI 354795054959512 from Ganpati Mobile, G-5-8 Ground floor SRIRAM TOWER, 13, ASHOK MARG LUCKNOW, TIN 09950001360, On 2.3.2013 and paid the price 16, 500/Rs, accessories two in no Battery and charger mentioned in cash receipt. On visiting to your website I have come to know that in acessories data cable and s pen should be there, Even I have inquired about missing accessorirs salesman tolm me that rest is not in the box.kindly do needful.

Unsatisfied service provided by Samsung company. I have purchase Samsung LED TV 40 on 20/10/2011 from pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town Yerwada Pune 411006. At the time of purchasing TV in showroom sales executive of pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town has assured the benefits, Luxury & TV life time compared to all other brand TV in the showroom we blindly kept faith in him and he insisted us to purchase the Samsung Brand LED TV. As I am from middle class family with single bread winner, to purchase the TV we have done savings for last two years after that we were able to purchase the TV.

From day one we have faced the problem from Samsung company for installation also said executive came after 10 days purchase with 3 to 4 reminder. From last month suddenly black belt started to come on screen, then we immediately contacted CC of Samsung lock complain.

After escalation with senior and 4 to 5 reminder they sent the engineer. He called me in the morning time & said will come at 12.00 clock but after 2 reminders he came at 8.30pm in evening. He kept me waiting for 8 hrs. He saw the TV & said this problem has occurred in screen we have to change it. There is no solution to repair. He said our tech team will provide you a quotation for the same. Second day I received a call from service center that to change the screen quotation is 26000/- Hardly we have use the TV for last 18 months & average use of the will not be more than 1hr perday.

Sirs, I purchased a mobile phone (Samsung ) from our local post office here on Magnetic Island Qld. first time using the camera on the phone it would not function, I returned the phone back to the Post office, their reply was, I would have to return it to Fonebiz, Wollongong New South Wales. as their supplier does not replace or fix.

I sent the phone to Phonebiz $8.00, and when I rang them after a week was told it would cost $11.00 to return the phone in question , it has been in the Phonebiz hands for nearly 3 weeks now I have phoned them twice in that time, there reply was we are still fixing it. I have a Heart complaint and find it very stressful being without phone, surely a replacement or early repair could be arranged, the service from Samsung is not satisfactory , hoping you can assist in tis matter,

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that in recent past I had been to Thailand and I have purchased one Samsung 40” LED Model No: UA40EH5000R from Bangkok on 29-04-2013, and I have the following query.

While demo testing shown to me at the Bangkok based dealers shop they had informed that thru cable internet service provider internet facility can be availed On above mentioned TV and then it will behave as SMART TV ?

IS THIS CORRECT?

You are requested to inform how do I connect internet connection as I could not found the terminal on back side of the TV.

Regards,

Dilip N. Joshi

I purchased the model, above, a couple years ago but left it in its box following a move. I only used it a total of 15 hours or so to record a few DVD-RW discs to share with a friend.
I originally bought the unit to transfer some VCR tapes to DVD that I had made of family vacations. About a month ago I managed to uncover the original VCR tapes and, when I went to dub them over onto DVD I found that the machine would not even PLAY a VCR tape.
The VCR portion of the machine had NOT EVER BEEN USED!!
At the same time I attempted to begin this dubbing process I found that I could not get the machine to even open the DVD tray to insert a disc.
What I have is an expensive piece of JUNK that saw only a small bit of use and NEVER for its intended purpose.
I'm so disgusted with the thing that I have pushed thoughts of it to the back of my mind until now. As I look at the piece of junk I begin to devise a way to have Samsung accept some responsibility for selling such a piece of garbage to me.
I've long trusted the Samsung name and had no problems with their products but this, this is just unacceptable.

Here begins my campaign to effect some sort of recompense from Samsung for depriving me the ability to use an expensive tool to its intended purpose.

We have a Version PF01, Serial Number AJFW3CKP00082K, Model #HLT5656WXéXAC, sAMSUNG 56`` Projection. ....Our television started with a few white dots on the screen and daily there has been an increase in the number of dots. Presently there are hundreds of dots making it difficult to see the actual picture. We are not big tv watchers and have already replaced the bulb and now we have white dots taking over the screen. I have already placed a complaint with Samsung with no reply about this problem, this is my second attempt to have this problem resolved. I am really hoping that someone responses to me over this matter. I have always had the most respect for Samsung and their products, but am getting a little frustrated with the lack of response after spending alot of money on this tv, having to replace the bulb and now have white dots infesting our screen. If someone could email me back with some advise, I`d really appreciate it. Thanks, Sandy

I had purchase the Samsung Galaxy Grand handset a month back. Now i have hanging problem with this handset like whenever i am using the handset there i facing error of (unfortunately the process com. google.process.gapps has stopped ) now i need the solution of this problem please help asap.

For one year and four months I obtained immense enjoyment from a Hisense TV performance and felt that it was worth the premium cost, but suddenly the TV had total picture failure. After approaching Hisense with serious concerned as to the integrity of the unit, I decided and paid an additional one thousand dollars for a replacement, the LED TV. From the outset, the picture of the replaced LED was a deep disappointment compared with that of the plasma, and as luck would have it, in less than two weeks of use this LED also had a complete failure. I think it is reasonable to expect that the faulty LED be replaced by a new TV, since it was so new and barely used - my preference was for a new and less costly plasma unit.

However Hisense customer service insisted that the main boards, including the mother board, be replaced. Consider, for example, buying a new car that suddenly and within two weeks needs major repair in the replacement of the engine and the transmission – under the circumstances one would reasonably have the expectation that a new car be provided rather than accepting the major overhaul. I did not pay an additional thousand dollars for essentially a refurbished TV, nor did I expect such lack of quality and integrity from a Hisense product. This has been my very regretful experience with both Hisense and its television technology. I would have thought, mistakenly I suppose, Hisense corporate would have willingly and accommodatingly corrected this in a prompt and satisfactorily. It seems lack of concern and responsibility for the consumer is more prevalent of Hisense in the current environment.

We have been using Samsung products since they became available in Australia and have many Samsung products that have all been very good quality. We have just moved from Australia to Bali and have purchased Samsung TV, refrigerator & washing machine. We are very happy with the TV and fridge, but the washing machine has been a problem since we got it. It is a model WA70V4 that we purchased on 25-Feb-12 but it has only been used for 2 months because we have only just moved to Bali full time.

The problem is that the machine deposits large greasy marks over some of the washing at random and these marks do not come out no matter how much they are soaked or scrubbed. We have had many items of clothing detroyed and we no longer use the machine for anything of qaulity or value because of the chance of it being destoyed. We have been to the shop we purchased it from in Singaraja twice and complained and eventually had a Samsung man from Denpesar come and have a look at the machine. He told us all we have to do is make sure we run the clean tub cycle at least once a month and it would be ok.

Since then we have run the clean tub cycle at least once a week but it makes no difference and our washing is still being destroyed. I can send you photos of the latest item of clothing to be ruined and i will start keeping the destroyed clothing should you wish to see it. We will be replacing this washing machine because it does not work as it should and king size sheets are now being washed by hand which defeats the purpose of having a washing machine.. It should be replaced under warranty because it is almost new and has never worked as it should. If we do not get any satisfaction with this faulty machine we will dispose of it and purchase a new washing machine which will obviously not be a Samsung.

Dear Samsung care,
I am Sanjeew Singh From Janak Puri New Delhi 110058
I am Customer of Samsung Mobiles I have a Galaxy s2 Plus Model i 9105 Which Imei No is 35598305184297701
I Have Purchased This Cellphone Dated 07/04/13
From The Date of purchasing I was Facing Hanging Problem,Automatic Off Problem, restarting problem, so I was submit my cellphone in Samsung Service center. Moti nagar Electro serve center New Delhi.on 12-04-2013,After repair my cellphone that was in same condition no any improvement in my cellphone,
After that I was submit my cellphone in service center again on 26-04-2013,
after 4 days i got a call from service center, he told cellphone is repaired, today i have received my cellphone. after 2 hours now I am facing same problem Again.
in 3 weeks I have facing more problem due to my cellphone. 2 Times i had submitted my cellphone in service center but no resolution , now my cellphone scratched by service center. I have called customer care many time for this problem but no solution. please tell me how i can do

The TV has vertical lines thru it. Had service come out (at my own expense) and they said it would be too costly to fix, as it's the Front Panel that is defective. I called Samsung and got absolutely no where. Tried their "online" chat - not available. Email complaint would not allow me to continue as it did not show my model number and would not allow me to type in the model number. I see someone else is having or had the same problem as me. Very frusterating.

I bought Samsung product believing that it is worth the money invested.
Shortly thereafter, I was unpleasantly surprised with what followed:
I bought a mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy W, GT-I8150) in Cairo, Egypt, on 25th October 2012, from the local vendor (Mobile Shop). Soon after that, I faced the following problem: during a phone call, the sensor that turns off the screen was blocking the device; the screen remained off even though the call was completed. I tried several things (including factory settings) but without any result.
I brought the device to an authorized service center (Union Group, Cairo, Egypt). First they told me it would be fixed in 72 hours. After several calls they told me to come for a week, and when I went there they told me that they are waiting for a spare part from Korea and they needed another week.
Their attitude when I call them by phone: firstly I had to listen to the recorded message about 3 minutes, and then operator kept me another 3 minutes to listen to music, and finally the line was disconnected.
I want to emphasize that the Samsung -Union Group representatives exclude the possibility to replace the device with the new ones, if it is not repaired within the reasonable time.
Finally I would like to express my great disappointment with the above mentioned situation. I am thinking about possibility to claim for a compensation to cover the time and effort wasted.
Miki Jovic
Cairo, Egypt
+201222183716

bought a 52" lcd flat panel U750 two years ago. control board went out, had an estimate today for $674.21 to fix. are you kidding me? can't get a response from anybody with sears or samsung. will never buy another samsung product, and we are remodeling a sports bar and need 8 new tv's. will never see a samsung tv hanging in there

I have Samsung galaxy ace GT-S5830 one time i was on Facebook and it suddenly gave me a note saying that an error occurred the application stopped responding force close. then after that incident it started to occur all over my phone. each time i open something it gives me the same message.

Now if i need to open the menu it opens but i cant control anything because the screen freezes and when it does i get redirected to another application. now when i restarted my phone i cant open it anymore since it is repeating the wake up process. Samsung this is not acceptable. now all my personal information and my trust in you is lost. see what you need to do please

Product: Samsung 4-door refrigerator, RM 255 LASH. We moved into a new upscale home in 2006 that was thrice our first house in terms of market price. The general recommendation from friends was: "You have moved into a luxury home, make sure you buy high-end appliances". Samsung came highly recommended. We bought Samsung front-loading washer and dryer, and this fancy 4-door fridge, with impressive brushed platinum finish, and sophisticated electronic control panel.

Well.. in less than 5 years, most of the 4 compartments in this fridge have stopped the cooling or freezing function, or have only partial and degraded functioning. The company no longer makes the water filter. The ice-maker stopped working. We emailed and phoned Samsung service center, and they were no help. Eventually, the Samsung service center handed us off to a local service center that told us: "Well, we have started working with Samsung refrigerators only a month ago..."

The local service center discussed all the problems we are having with this model, and gave us a $500 repair estimate. We contacted Samsung again, asking them to pick up the tab for repairs, or at least a good portion of it. Samsung refused, flat out.

Moral of the story:
Avoid Samsung appliances... go with American labels (even if they are made in China), and buy an extended service plan. That is what we ended up doing... and our fancy, brushed platinum Samsung fridge sits in our basement as a very expensive storage cupboard, essentially a piece of furniture...!!

We bought a Samsung dryer in September of 2011. We do normal laundry for two people, nothing out of the ordinary. Our dryer started making a knocking noise about 2 months ago. We called Samsung and they sent out their A&E appliance repair people 10 days ago. They thought it was a roller or rollers that went bad and possibly the belt. Only having the dryer for 1 1/2 years I would have thought it might still be under warranty and it wasn't. They came back to put in the above parts and found it wasn't the case, it was actually the drum that needed replaced. Again, they called the company, and the drum isn't even under warranty still being only 1 1/2 years old. Now we have to wait another 10 days to get the new drum and install it.
As expensive as the washers and dryers are from Samsung you would think their warranty for a major part like a drum would be a lot longer than just a year.

To whom it may concern:

I just filed a complaint about my Chromebook and neglected to list one of the important issues that I have with the device: It does not print everywhere! I must be with a cloud ready setup. That means I will need to buy a new printer for home. Also, the printer that I use in the office is hooked to our computers remotely. I had the guy from the printing place come over to see why I cannot send anything and print it in the office printer and he said it will not accept things from the Chromebook, not set up for that and that it would be a large cost to change it.

How disappointing!

Susan E. Speir

I've had cells phones since the late 90's. The only phone I've had with NO problems were SAMSUNG until 9 months ago I have a Samsung with Sprint and I've had so many problems i don't know where to begain. I've taken it back 2 times. I had to turn it in and get another one but it was used because my contract was not up for 2 years. So if the screen is not "freezing up" then I'm not able to dail out. Or my calls are dropping when I'm walking down the street. i've been in situations where i could hear but the person on the other end could not hear me. This phone is really a DISAPOINTMENT to me because I've had other phones and products by Samsung and NEVER had a problem.

Bought refrigerator in 2011 since then have been haveing problems with the refrigerator freezing up this is about the third time and i have two babies under the age of one the last time was this thanksgiving I would want to know if we could replace it with another one the people said that would be determined by the repair men not best buy or u. This is really awful to have this happen over an over again. I hope there is someone who could help me with this problem. aloha christina correa 11/23/12

I bought Samsung LED TV from Thailand (Sai international trading) in March 2012 and from nearly two months we are getting burning smell from TV also TV screen has a line . It gives a impression that TV is buring from inside and may affect us any day. Twice I got electric shocks from this TV.

The problem is Tax return officer at Airport kept our bill & we in hurry forgot to take a copy of the bill. Now we tried contacting Sai trading thailand over phone to fax us the bill but they seem to be least bothered also VAT refund team of thailand doesnt want to help.

We are going to counsumer court this coming week and we need justice as this product may affect our life.

Rahul (India: 9986142826)

Purchased a galaxy note 2 in favor of a galaxy s3 and an iphone5. My mistake was even thinking that Samsung was capable of making quality products. Word of warning, Samsung consumer electronics, or anything with a one year manufacturers warranty might look nice but in terms of quality, Samsung doesn't care about the consumer. As for phone and customer support, they transferred me three times in one phone call and then finally hung up on me. I understand if technical jargon is not a universal language, so hire people that can understand it. Samsung has been around for a while, but they operate like a new business getting it's legs, products and support. I hope apple tears a new one in you, at least the money I spend with Apple is well spent.

I had ordered for the free 16 gb card with my new samsung S duos on 8th Jan. The numbers provided on the samsung promo website are out of service and nobody is replying to my mails from the email id given on the Link. How am i supposed to get in touch with them. I have called at samsung customer care but no positive response has been received. Where is my free 16gb memory card and how can I get a contact number for samsung at once. I will not rest until I have this!

I purchased my Samsung Refrigerator approximately 2 years ago. On March 17, 2013 the refrigerator and freezer stop working completed. I called Sears to arrange for an appointment to come a fix the refrigerator that I so proudly purchase for over a thousand dollars. Sears charged me a fee of $65 just to come out. The Sears Tech told me - the nain board is bad and also the display board blinks needs to be replaced.

I have a house full of Samsung product from TV, cell phones, and tablets. Samsung is suppose to be a good product but I find myself with a refrigerator that does not work and will cost at least $650 to $750 to repair. I did not expect my refrigerator to go out on me after having went to the grocery store the day before spending over $300.

Brand: Samsung
Model# R5261MORS
S/N# JJ664GBC233007288

I am very disappointed in Samsung product not living up to their full name. The old saying is you get what you pay for but I in this case $1000 plus dollars down the drain!

Bought a 60 inch smart tv 4 weeks ago and still cant get on the internet. It was delivered with a port that was not working. been waiting on a part to lupdate my brand new tv... I was given false information, I have been lied too by company employees. I have spent over 2 weeks and 4 hours talking with Reps. I just hung up the phone once again 4/4/2013 being told that they had an incorrect address. all the other calls they had the correct address
but now they had an incorrect address hmmmm??? This company must really be screwed up!!! I was once again told the part is in the mail. Next week it will be 4 weeks i have been waiting for lthis part i cannot use the features of my brand new expensive tv until i get thsi part. I will never buy Samsung again not because of the product though i'm really not sure if the product works until i get the updated part, but becasue they have no integrity in dealing with customers. I will make it known to anyone looking into buying a Samsung product to beware the company does not care about service to its customers. And the reps lie.

Good afternnon,
About 4 months ago, I purchased a Samsung Smart TV. I purchased a Samsung because I was told they were the top of the line televisions on the market. I have enjoyed the TV so far and have only had a few problems with the Smart Hub apps. I have had an issue with one app since I purchased the TV, and just recently, I encountered an issue with another app (one that I use often). I decided to call customer support to get some help with my issue.
Here is where my complaint begins:
I explained the issue to the operator. Right away she acted like she KNEW what the issue was. She said, "Your TV has a virus" and then continued by saying, "If you don’t take care of this now, the virus could spread throughout your system eventually make it unusable." This is when I began feeling the pressure; I could tell this was turning into a sales call. She told me the price for technical support is $99.99. I quickly told her that I wasn’t going to pay $100 for technical support. She again warned me of the "virus" that was quickly spreading throughout my system. I again denied the technical support. She put me on hold and returned very quickly; "I have gotten the approval to give you 50% off technical support for $49.99." Here lies my first issue: We all know that EVERYONE gets this "special approval" for 50% off. The initial offer of $99.99 is just to see if you can get more money out of easily influenced/manipulated people. I did not expect this sketchy sales tactic from a prestigious company like Samsung.
At this point, she went into detail on how technical support would not only fix my issue, but prevent future issues as well. She said, "Technical support can remote into your TV to fix the issue and then configure and optimize your settings to prevent future issues." Still not convinced I, for the third time, denied the technical support. She then transferred me to a "supervisor." I spoke to the supervisor and she too warned me of what would happen if didn’t take care of this issue (virus) and assured me that technical support would remote in and have my issue fixed in 10-15 minutes. I remained skeptical, but she continued to push purchasing the technical support, almost threatening me that my TV would eventually become unusable. Eventually, I caved, gave in to the sale, and purchased the technical support. I was not happy about it, but the pressure got to me and their persistent warnings/threats made me feel like they were my only choice.
After a lengthy wait on hold, I was connected to a technical support technician. I explained my issue to him thoroughly, just as I had done before. The first thing he asked me was, "Have you tried turning your TV off and then back on?" Seriously?! Is that the type of technical support I just paid for? We went through several other steps, most of which were common sense and I had already tried. I don’t know what kind of knowledge/training your technical support personnel have, but I was not impressed at all.
In the end, it came down to a simple reset to fix the issue. I asked the technician, "Did I really just pay $50 to have you tell me to reset my TV?" I then asked him about remoting into my TV to fix the issues and reconfiguring my settings. He said that they DO NOT have the ability to remote into anyone's television or do anything of the sort.
I demand that I have my money fully refunded. I did not pay $50 for information that I could have found on Google (which is likely where your technician found it). I paid $50 for someone to remote into my TV, fix the virus, and configure my settings to prevent future issues. Also, my issue was not fixed in 10-15 minutes; closer to an hour.
May I suggest that you reevaluate how your operators sell your technical support? Not only are they very pushy and make you feel threatened, but they lie to you! I've been in the sales industry, and if there's one thing I know, it is to NEVER lie about what you're selling. These misleading and manipulative sales tactics are completely unethical and an embarrassment to your company.
I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with your customer service and, at the very least, expect a full refund.

I M Dinesh & Recently one month purchased Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos-but aftera week there is a problem in battery back up & Even 3-4 hours battery backup not there. Please let me know how to rectify the Battery backup problem in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.

I bought a Samsung LCD 52" inch TV three years ago, and now the TV has vertical lines on the screen. I called Samsung customer service and told them my problem. They told me it sounded like bad cappacitors, and that they would send a repair service out at no charge because these cappacitors are under Samsung warranty. Service repair came out to my house and replaced them, but I am still having the same problem. The service tech said that the TV has a bad panel and the charge to repair it would be $750, parts and labor. I called customer service back and told them what the repair service said, and they said that Samsung doesn't warranty panels, and there was nothing they could do for me. I'm sure I'm not the only person that has had this problem, I've seen lots of complaints on the internet about this defect. I wish Samsung would warranty more parts on their TVs so people like me and others dont have to take a loss when purchasing a Samsung. They should live up to the standard of what they advertise their product as. I paid $1500 for the TV, and now I am out of a TV. If there is anyway Samsung could compensate me for my loss with repair or some form of compensation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sir/ Maam, I am a Samsung Customer but not feeling esteemed any more due to the issues I underwent because of poor services. Since beginning my phone had one or the other issues. I went to the service centre for the same but every time the issue persist.

I fail to understand why the service centre couldnot rectify the issue even after giving the phone to them 4 times. In a span of a year almost half a year the phone had some trouble. I also requested the service centre to replace the device if necessary but they dint paid heed.

Now my phone has stopped working completely, its nothing more than a plastic toy which a 2/3 month old kid can play as I cant open it or use.

I feel dejected to write the mail to a reputed company like yours for poor services. I request you to kindly get the issue sorted on priority basis and if required please replace the device (samsung Galaxy ST I9003, IMEI 359374/04/123106/5 ).

I have bought a samsung mobile model no. Star 2 (GT-S5263). i'm getting a problem of this phone whenever i open internet sites like song.pk, you tube, gmail etc. So i went to samsung center (Technocare, noida sec-27, near noida sec.18 metro station) they had checked two time hand to hand and 3 times i had submitted on service centre approximate 20 days. but they could'nt solve this problem and branch manager has told me we are not getting what is the problem of this phone.

That's why i told to them if there is not solution this phone so please replace this phone but branch manager told me i will talk to my senior noida samsung branch manager mr. sandeep then i will reply u, alos i have talked to mr.sandeep he has told me you will get proper solution withing two-three days but i didnt get any solution of this phone. they are alwasy delaying this problem.

I complain morethan 20 times on samsung centre but they didn't given me any solution to my complain. So please solve my complain as soon as possible.

Hi, I was purchased Samsung Mobile C3330 CHAMP2 from Mobile Sales Center UNISERVE TELECOM PVT LTD, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore on 06-01-2012 bill 09560/11-12 .After use of only 2 days, the mobile automatically switch off after receiving call. Hence i submitted the mobile at its authorized service center “Samsung Service Centre, VAISHNAVI ENTERPRISES, NO-3/84,WARD NO -3,Kalamma Street,Bellary,karanataka. ” on 19-01-2012 . The service center’s agent told me that the problem of software then after two days the service centers agents told me that the it has been mother board problem but the service center as not responding me properly , Till the date they did not solved my mobile problem , Telling irresponsible reasons whenever I visit to the service center . About 3 week I did not get mobile back. Pls solve this issue as soon as possible or pls refund me .

I live in Mallorca Spain...I purchased a monitot in sept 2010 ..it has been in for repair 3 times about to go for the forth ..problem
buttons do not work
keeps turning of and on
or never turns off
auto adjust keeps flashing up all the time
screen now does not work at all
I know its the monitor because I put my old screen on and its perfect...and this problem is know on the monitor
I have tried for an exchange /refund with out any luck and not being able to speak Spanish does not help
The customer service is so bad ...we have many Samsung items from tvs to washing machine,camera etc with out any
problems thats why we purchaced this monitor.
Please tell me what to do,I am a pensioner and this is my contact with my family .much needed.
regards Carol maskell

i had approached samsung service centre of secunderabad, Just opposite to Chermas/Paradise centre. My mobile Phone model no. C-3262 (champ neo) having complaint of voice is not audible to recipients. i had purchased it on 15/11/2012 & within 5 months, i had approached your service centre for 3rd time regarding the same problem. The Service centre executive asked me to go to Abids Service centre for want of spare part (mike). he advised me to go to another service centre for want of spare parts or to wait for 15 days to repair the handset. Is it justiciable to approach another service centre for want of parts. it seems like govt. organisation and in these days it is not possible to live without phone for 15 days. hence i am requesting you to get repair of my mobile No. C-3262 of customer name: S. RAGHU BABU at the earliest duly warn the concerned service centre....thanking you sir...s. raghu babu... mobile No. 8712379999 & 9700934909

Purchased my phone in Hong Kong, thinking this is an international company so if anything goes wrong I can have it repaired in Australia. My phone fails after 3 weeks, screen is totally white. I phone your support line to be told that you don't repair "international phones". Why would this possibly be, has it something to do with that as Australians we are ripped off on price, phones cost twice as much here? and you want us poor Aussies to suffer if we are lucky enough to buy one overseas. Why wont you honour your international company status warranty, surely the phones are all made in the one factory or to the same specifications worldwide. Please advise as soon as possible as I need my phone and I need an answer to go to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman with.

I have a galaxy note 10.1 (N8013 model). I'm wondering when I will get the Jelly bean update for my tablet. I remember you guys said we will get it in the 4th quarter, but I haven't heard any further information about the update and it's now December already. One more thing, why are we getting the update after the galaxy tab 2 10.1 which is the older tablet than us. To be honest, you guys have to be rush in updating software for customers. It's been more than 6 months since google introduced Jelly bean 4.1, and its ridiculous because they just introduced jelly bean 4.2 and we haven't even received 4.1 update yet. This's really unresponsive of you guys. You guys have a worst after sales support that I ever experienced.

iv owned my galaxy 3 for 5 months and never had any problems , over night my phone has stopped working through no fault of mine. I have insurance and its under warranty. My provider has given me a loan phone which is no good to me as its a very basic phone and not capable for my needs, they are not helpful and don't really want to know about my problem phone and say its going to be 4-8 weeks before it will be repaired, this is not good enough.

I feel as though my phone should be replaced with a new one, if the problem was caused by something iv done wrong then i would except the solution being proposed however its a problem occurred by no fault of mine .

I love my phone and all the features and have been raving to all my friends and family about how good the galaxy is. The provider gave me no choice about getting my phone replaced under warranty because they wouldn't give me a loan phone if i contacted the insurance company ,i pay the provider an extra $14.95 per month for insurance.my providers details are TELSTRA SHOP, NOOSA CIVIC CENTRE , 28 EENIE CREEK RD ,NOOSAVILLE, QLD, AUSTRALIA 4566 .
Could you please help me and maybe contact the shop and ask them to help by either giving me a new phone or at least lending me another galaxy 3 so i can resume my work without the inconvenience of the use of an inferior phone. My phone no is 0421104875 if you would like to contact me. Thank you for any help you might be able to give me.

I own 2, Samsung S2 phones and recently I'm having problems opening my data from the samsung's "Memo" apps!
When key my password, it prompt me to the homepage of the "Memo" and I can't see my data which consist of my password of my credit cards of 5 banks! Both phone is having the same problems!

I call the support from Samsung Singapore and was very fastration that the support gay had advise me to clear all the data from the "Memo" on one of the phone and all my data cannot be retrieve! Now I had to call all the bank for new password and I'm on a trip in a few days time!

I try to use the phone that he told me to clear all the data to test again by creating another new data and it has the same problems but the support side can't give the reason why??

Samsung has a very bad product knowledge support team! Suck!

I have a 2012 smart tv with an outdated netflix program. I spent several hours with tech support who were completely useless. I finally found out that this tv's firmware cannot be updated so I am left with very intermittent netflix service. Samsung apparently lied to me more than once during these hours. This is planned obsolescence at its worst along with the worst customer service experience I have yet to experience

I bought a brand new Samsung 46 inch LCD flat screen about 6 years ago from Best Buy and paid $1,100 for it. About 7 months ago my tv started turning off and on by itself so I called Samsung and they gave me several different ways to trouble shoot the problem. None of these worked so I called back. Every time I call, the customer service people keep me on hold for hours and constantly transfer me to other people basically passing the buck to one another because no one seems to know what to do to help me. After talking to several people and doing some investigating I noticed that there have been a lot of issues with the power circuit boards and the capacitors for this particular model and year.

Samsung finally sent a service technician to my house(in which I had to pay $60) and he told me that the problem was my main power circuit board and since this is not under warranty I will have to pay $288 to have it fixed. I have been a loyal Samsung customer and now because of the lack of customer service and professionalism I will no longer use their products again. I understand that my tv is no longer under warranty but if I pay $1,100 for a tv I expect it to last more that 6 years before I have to pay to get something internally fixed. Samsung at the least should have paid for the part. Very bad customer service.

Hi i am a regular user of samsung phones till now was satisfied all my phones are of samsung and presently i have 4 samsung phones in use at home. i bought a samsung galaxy ace duos phone on 6th jan and the exec told me tht there was an offer that i would get a free 16 gb memory card on the link (www.samsungpromo.in/sp) but when i entered the IMEI # it said tht it is not a valid email id i even mailed the same but there was no reply made to me in this regard...i am so dissatisfied that from now on wll not suggest anyone for buying samsung phone but would say not to buy one...

I received an email from Samsung, said I won an ipad. So I called Samsung and they knew nothing about this and asked for a website for Samsung to forward the spam email. I found that they had email no place to forward too, so I guess Samsung is not customer friendly to help when people get fraud emails from Samsung! I was only trying to verify whether or not it was a scam by contacting their corporate hotline. SHAME ON SAMSUNG

This is in reference to my Samsung LED model no.: UA32FS100ARLXL , serial no.: MQWG3PVD401934Z , purchased one year back. I am a loyal customer of the topmost brand in electronics i.e. Samsung and a word of mouth promoter too, not only because of the name but off course due to its excellent performance and support. I was very much happy for the thing I purchased- THE LED thinking that it will go long as the name of Samsung is running. But it’s a shocking experience to me that how it be possible that a Samsung Led, a part of it called picture tube stopped working in such a short span of time of one year only.

Being loyal I confidently asked for the help from service center thinking that it will be replaced easily but for replacing picture tube your concerns asking for 13k which is very high. Requesting you to replace this part at the best possible rates so that I will continue to be the loyal customer of your brand and give you the returns in the form of word of mouth promotions.

I'm upset about recent updates to my Samsung Galaxy s5. My mobile phone updated to the lollipop version and I'm not satisfied at all with the service. There is no longer a silent mode on the phone and it just vibrates. It's disturbing others around me and I cannot hear it sometimes when it vibrates even. It's 2015 not the 1800's. I would like a refund or the ability to exchange my phone for another one.

I would like to file a complaint against one of your employees working at the Samsung Support phone hotline . He only identified himself as Scef and refused to give his surname. The incident happened on Monday 2 February 2015 around 15.20. I inquired about a printer problem with a Samsung C140 that was delivered today. The issue is that the printer does not work although the installation was successful. More specifically it says that there was no paper while paper was inserted in the tray. Scef claimed that the problem lied with the paper. i reassured him on several occasions that it was standard paper used in my office although i was unable to give the exact make of the paper. he was unwilling to provide further assistance unless i was able to give exact details of the make and weight of the paper used.

I wasted a lot of time and the employee was clearly unhelpful and he offered no help in solving the problem. On top of that he also gave me a non-existing complaints email address - most likely in bad faith. In my opinion such a person is not suitable for a job at an online telephone support helpdesk.

Purchased a 64 in Samsung in December 2015 lasted 3 months rang Samsung and tech came out and said will take two months to replace part and they will give me another tv wich took two months to get . Second tv lasted 4 months and they replaced 3 screens in two weeks .Teck said he will send his report for an exchange tv rang Samsung customer care and and keep on getting told it is getting reviewed and that's allready taken 4 weeks and we have got no tv to watch . Have taken six days of work waiting for Samsung tecks and they have not turned up on two of those days . Sent 8 emails to my case manager to respond or ring me back for answers keep on getting told he will contact you within 24 to 48 hours no response . Samsung are an absolute disgrace

This past Christmas I received a Samsung Gearfit device as a gift from my brother and his wife. The device was purchased from Samsung.Com website, and was shipped from Samsung factory in Mira Loma, California. The device was factory sealed in original box, I opened box on Christmas day. Device never turned on. There is no display on device. The device vibrates, but there is no display (it's supposed to be a 'smart watch')charging the battery on device does not help.

I called Samsung technical support on January 5 for assistance. Since that time I have called three more times, for a total of 4 'help desk tickets'. Each call ends the same way, the Samsung technician is stumped because the Gearfit device does not have IMEI number. Gearfit devices do not have IMEI numbers, only phones do, but the Samsung technician is baffled by this, I am told it will take 3 business days to review the issue and I will receive a call back, but I never do. I wait three days, even four days! Five days! Than I call Samsung again, and the entire process starts over. One time I received an email that my ticket has been closed and to call an 800 number to request further assistance (attached) and of course I followed directions and called the 800 number, which resulted in same spiel - need 3 days to investigate issue, you will receive call back.

I have original receipts, packing slip, box, device ... can someone please help with this?

I recently purchased a 32 in smart tv which has 3D, I was very disappointed to find that tvs under 40 ins do not qualify for free glasses.The house I live in does not have rooms big enough to accommodate a 40+ size tv.I always buy Samsung whenever possible and have always been satisfied with your products.They say size doesn't matter but obviously in this case it does. Regards from dissapointed

The worst of the worst experience ever with Samsung, 7 phone hours with Samsung customer support to NO avail in assisting with setting up this entertainment system. The off shore rep's are the worst, polite yes, experienced NO, language barrier YES. They have NO clue as to how to assist the customer with the Samsung product making it operational and then when THEY get frustrated while talking to the customer they'll transfer you to someone else who equally has no experience in assisting, even worse the JUST HANG UP, oh yes the will JUST HANG UP on the customer. In short Samsung has NO experienced support staff, and if your a customer or thinking of becomming a Samsung customer be warned if you should be in need of Tech support and should have to call their off-shore support staff.

I bought a samsung galaxy s4 from Egypt and after a month the phone showed some problems in the sensor and the battery and because the phone has a warranty of a whole year I went to the center to repair the phone but sadly they were unable to repair it even after the fourth trial to do so and every time they call me and tell me that the phone is repaired and ready. I took a promise from Samsung that if the problem occurred again they will change the phone itself so the same problems showed again and I took the phone for the fifth time to the center but they did not change the phone and told me that they repaired it. Actually what they did is against the law in Egypt but they do not care so I decided to raise the complaint to Samsung itself maybe you will be more keen about your reputation. Thanks. My phone # is +2 0122 744 5150

To whom it may concern
Would really appreciate feedback or assistance
I am struggling to find any results and not sure where to go. I am not sure if anyone can help with my plight but I am going to try all possible avenues before setting my issue aside. And apologies for the request as I am not sure if the consumer has any rights in such cases
I purchased a television set from Dion Wired Canal walk Cape Town on 28 March 2012- receipt attached
Total cost was R13 500 for a Samsung 46 inch 3d
Two years later an unfortunate incident occurred where my daughter bounced a small marble that hit the TV and created a tiny crack on the screen. And the picture is no longer clear with a sequence of lines on it
Took the TV directly to a Company called Liptronics Tel 021 911 0226 – dealers of Samsung products who advised me that Samsung no longer manufactures these screens and there is no alternative to fixing this.
The warranty was apparently for one year. And regretfully I found out that my household Insurance does not cover for accidental damage
Do I have any rights against Samsung here? I only have the TV for two years. Surely there should be some support base to assist in these cases.
This was a dream television purchased for a substantial amount of money on receiving a company bonus and this product is now worthless. I am not at all disputing how the accident was caused. I am just trying to understand how a huge company like Samsung cannot engage in repairs to a product that had meant so much to me albeit in a short space of time
For the record Liptronics advised me that one month after my purchase date of my TV on 2012, Samsung extended their warranty to two years. I would have still being outside that warranty when I reported the incident but it would have been only a couple of days
I am at a loss not knowing if I have any rights – I just think Samsung is not playing nicely
Would appreciate any feedback

Have feedback for Samsung?