Samsung Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

550+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Samsung corporate: 973-601-6000

2 weeks after purchasing a new Samsung Galaxy s2 phone, My wife accidently dropped it in the washing machine. I contacted Samsung customer service and explained what happen, given a authourazation to send it in. It was explained that I would have to pay for repairs, I agreed. Received the phone back after a week saying it was unrepairable. I find that hard to believe. I will never buy another Samsung product plus tell as many people I can about this incident.

To whom it may concern:

I was so excited to get my Chromebook and have had one disappointment after another. The major issue I have is that my Chromebook goes dark whenever the screen is not in ultra bright light. In other words, if it's dark, then the screen is darker. There is no way I can use it on a plane. Next, I was never so disappointed as the day I finally called the company to see how to put a flash drive into my new device and was told that I could not do that. I realize the cloud system works differently but this is not helpful for me because I need to be able to just take the flash drive to someone and I sometimes do not have access to a computer. I hate writing a document on this thing. I do not feel like my documents are as safe as I always have on a regular computer.

I have the box that my Chromebook came in and I intend to send it back. I have no problem with Samsung in general. We have several of their TV sets and are completely happy. But to be this frustrated everyday is causing me undo stress. I would be happy to be compensated with another type of small computer and would be willing to pay any extra for it but I can no longer use this for work. I love the size and the light weight and I like the keyboard but everything else about it is a problem and I don't want it. I have tried and tried to like it and work with it but I've had it. I am quite busy as the rector of a good sized church so I have no extra time to devote to problems like I have experienced with this device.

Susan E. Speir

I purchased a Samsung Side by Side RS21HDTTS side by side refrigirator fro Hi Fi Corporation in Boksburg 27/02/2010. In the first year it failed, lucky the Hi-Fi Korp waranty covered that. It is now 19/02/2013 and it failed again. The customer care line gave me the number of a place in Boksburg 011 894 5485 that either just rings or is engaged all the time. I eventually I came right with a place in Krugersdorp. After the call operator realized that Springs was actually in Gauteng.

I have to pay R360 for a technician to come and have a look, and only it its the compressor, Samsung will supply me with the replacement, which I have to install at my own cost. If this letter does not serve any purpose than to warn everyone about "twin cooling" new technology crap I would be satisfied. How the hell can you sell a product to a consumer for R 10 000 and not warn him that this will only last him 3 years. Dammit man fridges used to outlast people. Thanks Hi Fi Corp and Thanks Samsung. I will warn everyone I possibly can about your service.

Dear All,
i'm having a problem with my Samsung washing machine, it's related to the heater..
i live in the ksa, the support came and took the machine since 10 days and until now no one is answering my phones and no one replied to me anything, i don't know what to do, the number i'm calling is : 00966920013232.

please help, i need to know what to do,

thank you in advance.

I have had nothing but problems since I upgraded this phone. It stops receiving email 2 to 3 times a day. I have to turn it off or take the battery out to reset the phone every time. The phone also has a huge glitch that the local stores will admit to. When sending text messages the hone will delete the prefix of the phone number. Even if you try to edit the contact it will not allow you to text the person. The message comes back " text sent using invalid number of digits." There is nothiing you can do, but take it into a service center and have then do a factory reset.

You lose all your call logs, texts and emails. They will back up your contacts and pictures. When you complain too Sprint customer service they claim they have never heard of this problem. That is a joke when you walk in and there is another customer having to do the same thing and the service tech has had to reset his phone several times. Just another way for Sprint to keep you in a lousy phone stuck umder one of their plans. I have had to reset the phone 3 times in 4 months.

I'm stuck with Sprint until June of 2013. I have been a client since 2002. Before having the service issues with this phone I would never have left them. Now that they wont help I cant wait to terminate my contract. i have had it with sprint store. i have been treated so unfair. i upgrade my phone and paying on a service that does not work. all i want is my phone to work for what i pay for. and manager thinks all i want is a free phone. and the only service that i got was the goarounds and i never got my phone fixed or nothing. i am back were i strated in the beginig. it has been on for a week or two. so i get send to the sprint on michigan ave in dearborn.

i wait there for almost 2 1/2 hrs. between both stores. the manager tells me to move so he can take care of some one else. i say why ive been here for a long time i need service. he say move or i will have security remove u. i have been seen 5:30 wth sprint till now 10:00 and still on then phone wth them and not getting no where. some bad service i can say about sprint never again will i get wth sprint agian once my plan is done.

I have been dealing with this phone for almost a year now and I am still having the same problems with my phone. I lose a signal like everyday, calls drop, I have to continue with taking the battery out and turning the phone off almost everyday. I also had voicemails that didn't even register til the next day. I mean what's up with that?? I am just really tired of dealing with sprint and this phone. I called them and we had to do a hard reset, well guess what the network is not responding so I am unable to update the profile, prl and the firmware.

So, now i have to take it in again to one of Sprint's corporate stores, but for what all they are going to do is reset the phone, turn the phone off and oh yeah pop the battery out. I just really want to get rid of this phone because after hearing bad things about this phone they are saying that this phone is a bad choice of phones to get. So beware this phone is a piece of sh*t!!

I cancelled my Sprint service after 10 days of poor quality two bars and lots of dropped calls! So Sprint sends me a bill for $141.86 after only 10 days of use.. OK, I then called customer service ( 888-211-4727 ) over and over again and was told they had to adjust the bill, they never did. Mean while my account is closed. One month later I am getting calls from a collection agency(NCA). BAD business, bad customer service, bad altogether. Beware! don't sign up for Sprint they Stink. Bordering on Crime.

I just bought a 60" led 8000 series 8 tv 2 months ago for $3, 000 dollars and it stopped working twice on me. The first time they sent a tech out to fix it and replaced the circuit board in it. Then it messed up again a 2nd time and sent out the same tech and said it was the screen. He said somebody from samsung would contact me in a day or 2 but nothing so I called them.

At first they were all nice and the were going let me exchange the tv from where I got it but I had to wait for the exchange department to call me within 24 to 48 hours but no call. Then it turned ugly. I called them back and they were nothing but very rude to me and careless. This is too much money to spend on something and not to be able to use for it only being 2 months old. I am even still paying on it and it just sits on my floor doing nothing.

I guess I am screwed on a $3, 000 dollar purchase from samsung. I didn't purchase the store warranty because that was another $600 dollars I couldn't afford. Plus didn't think it would go bad in 2 months. Plus have warranty for a year from samsung that just doesn't care.

Dear Samsung,
On 17th of July engineers from Samsung(greater Noida), took my ac for replacing the compressor. It is almost a month delay I am not getting any support from Samsung. This will be my last email to Samsung ,if any necessary action is not taken I will register a comlplain in Consumer forum and will make sure that Samsumg pay a huge compensation for the worst service ever.
I promise that from nor onwards I wont be using any of the Samsung product.It may be affecting Samsung but atleast I will be happy to not use product of that which which dont not believe in customer satisfaction

Madhur

I would like to register a complaint in relation to a laptop I have which has never worked due to a manufaturing fault as confirmed by an engineer whom I asked to look at it for me. My laptop is currently with your repair centre in Dublin under warranty. I would like this laptop replaced for one that actually works. It was very expensive and has never worked so it is of no use to me. My samsung customer reference number is: 2115042503. I look forward to your response asap.

I have naught a laptop less than 3 months ago from Argos for my mother who only was going to use it for YOutube purposes to watch program's on.
The laptop was probably used once a week for that purpose. Now in less than 3 months the laptop would not start and kept switching off. I called the number on the warranty leaflet provided to me upon purchase and to my shock I was talking to Cairo call centre. The advisor told me it sounded like a software issue that could be resolved under warranty. The advisor arranged for me to have the laptop picked up and taken to a local business who works along side Samsung to resolve is. This is where the poor level of service, inconsistency, unprofessional behaviour started. The man who came to collect the laptop was vey unprofessional and told my mum just to sign the sheet he produced to say he is taking laptop away. My mum at that point did say she needed to get her glasses so she can read what she is signing but the man assured her by saying that there was nothing to worry about as her laptop is under warranty and its just a case of her signing him to take it. Little did she know that it stated on the bottom under terms and conditions that there will be a £ 85 charge to take and diagnose issue.. Not only he didn't point it out even when asked but the advisor in Cairo call centre did not mention any charges either. The laptop was taken even though my mum was so worried about fingerprint and damage that could be made without her presence as she is very particular about her laptop and doesn't allow anyone to use it or touch it as she looks after it as if its a baby. We eventually received a txt from the servicing team to contact them( again would of liked a call not a txt demanding us to contact them) as I was at work my mum made the call. They told her that there was an issue with the software and that they will need give her a quote to repair once we pay the £85 pounds. My mum wanted to contact me and Argos first before she made any decisions.. After speaking to Argos my mum called back the servicing team to find that another member of the team and was then told that not only was there a software issue but an hard ware issue and now water damage. My mum said it was impossible for this to happen as she doesn't even allow herself to have a cup of tea next to the laptop. As my mum was trying to understand the fault the members of staff were being very rude and aggressive and unhelpful. In the mean time I called up from work not knowing my mum called. I was then told that there was a corruption and water damage. I at that point like my mother said that the water damage was almost impossible. They were very rude to me. I asked how much it would be to repair and I was told that they were unable to tell me until I pay the £85 well why not...????? Who does that! The conversation that took place with my mum and myself and them on the same day on 3 separate occasions were very inconsistent. The story just kept changing. The level of attitude from the staff was appalling. I spoke to the number I originally rang when got through to Cairo and on this occasion spoke to someone from the uk team. He was very understanding but I asked if he could get all the calls that we're recorded with the servicing team so that I can make a formal complaint. He contacted them and to my horror they said they only spoke to me once and didn't speak to my mother at all when actually they spoke to her twice more that me. It was convenient that they didn't have the recordings of that conversation. I am extremely unhappy and will take their as far as I can as I know that there was no chance of water damage and as for corruption... How? I wouldn't of minded as much if it wasn't under warranty or brand new, the service level provided was acceptable and Samsung wasn't a big brand but there was no empathy at all no GOGW .

Re Samsung Front Load Washer: Bought May 2010. I am very unhappy customer. I bought this washer to have upstairs, so I wouldnt have to go down cellar to do my wash. I can wash in it , I use fabric softener (downey) but I line dry my clothes and they come out stiff and hard. You wouldn't use this towel to dry on. I have had a service man here and he says it washes as it is suppose to. He also agrred it wasn't soft. I have called and gotten suggesti0ns which I have tried, nothing helps. They are also recommending that u hang clothes on the line to save energy. If it is necessary to dry these clothes in a dryer I should have been told that before I purchased it.. I don't do much wash as I am alone. If you can't fix it, I wish you would take it back and let me get a different machine. I have a top loader in the cellar and I dry those clothes out all the time and they are soft... Is there some way I can get a different machine? This one is hardly used. I purchased this machine at Lowes in Hornell, NY

Rita Partridge

Respected Sir,
My name is Vishal from Rajkot. i visited Samsung authorized service center located at 3, jitendra Lodge Building, 20 new Jagnath plot, Dr. Yagnik Road, I have two Samsung mobile phones and having problem in both of them so i went there with my friend and take a token but there executive told me to take two token for two mobile which both were mine and they talked to me rudely and i have to wait for long time and there was not enough facility for waiting the person. there was AC but it was switched off and there were 6 counters but only 3 counters were open and for other counter no one was for customer solution .
I am not satisfied with this so i am complaining you about it to do improvement and do immediate action on it

I have purchased one Samsung Laptop NP -R418-DAODIN ZLDY93DSA00121 on 11th November, 2009 . But suddenly it became dead . I went to Samsung Service Centre at Bhubaseswar M/s SPRIMON TECHNOLOGIES , Plot no. 100, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar.

Work Order No. Nil , Claim No -- NIL dated 23/2/3013 . After examinaing the set they informed that the mother board has to be change and they are sending the requisition .

After few days back they informed that the mother board is not available and I will get only 10% compensation of my Laptop price. If any spare damage for any set, the manufacturer is liable to supply . Why the consumer will suffer for non avabiility of spare.

So I request you to please either you please arrange the mother board or give me at least 60 % compensation . Hope you will kindly approve my appeal and settle my case with proper logical and sympathiticate manner .

I have purchased a 42" Samsung TV in 2008 and it was used very little. After two years the TV would not turn on, had a repair man come. He fixed the power compacitor, as it noted in all the defaults on this TV. After a few months, the power supply went out again, repair came back, fixed again. He said if it went out again it would be my responsibility to have it repaired and paid for.

It again is out, appears to be the same problem. No power. I have been without a TV for 8 mos. now. Please advise or prorate my usage and send refund so I can buy another TV that is realiable. I pd. $600 for this TV at Circuit City.

Please respond as to how this will be handled. This is my second request and am disappointed that I have never heard anything. At least be courteous enough to reply.--Linda

Had a Samsung for only 5 months and have had nothing but problems. Bought it brand new. Customer care needs to get together and get on the same page you get different answers and suggestions from everyone you talked to. They have me running from store to store to fix my problem and when I get to the stores and tell them the problem and customer care told me to come the employees look at me and say customer care said that.!!!

Customer care sent you!!! So what customer care says and suggests the att@t stores are not on board with. So I have got nothing resolved. Just wasted gas running. I will never recommend att@t to anyone again and will rip all att@t products out of my home. The u verse my phone, and Internet. I am done!!! There is no point to this complaint I am sure probably wont hear from anyone!!

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 and a vodacom contract on the 23/01/2012. On the 23/07/2012 I took it to Vodacom Customer Care in Sandton as they speakers were faulty. I received it back a few days later with a new speaker. On the 29/08/2012 just over a month later I took it back to them as it was turning itself on and off intitmitantly - they fixed the PC board On the 15/10/2012 just under 2 months later I took it back AGAIN with the same problem as above (29/08/2012) - still awaiting my phone to be repaired.

It is reaching the stage where it will no longer be under warranty and I will need to pay for all these problems. These problems are not normal and I believe the phone is faulty. Vodacom refuses to replace it and I am constantly without a phone as it is being repaired with factory default problems I am at my wits end. Please help with a solution to this problem. I feel that a premuim samsung product it should have been replaced by the second complaint (problem) and not just repaired, this seems to be a problem with this model as I believe.

we are not satisfied with the service that we been getting from best buy an your company, we have had this problem for the third time .it has been an inconvience for us we have two babys under the age of one we had to throw the food an formulas away now it happened on thanksgiving day again the same problem over an over again. If you were in my shoe I am pretty sure you would be upset .I feel that we have a lemon for a refrigerator and feel that since it happened many times that we should be able to get a new refrigerator.i dont see why we have to waite for the repair man to determine if we should replace this refrigerator.I thought that the customer is always right especially in this situation.I dont feel that we should have to endore another incident to happen again before you an the repairmen decided that I need a new refrigerator. I am really frustrated about this situation that has happen more then twice. we believe that samsung makes the best products an also have other samsung products. thank you christina correa

Please can you tell me the point of having a camera with a 26x zoom when shots taken at this zoom all come out blurred?
It's a terrible camera for zoom photos!
Yet us marketed as being great because of this!
Not at all impressed and will be leaving reviews stating this!
Karen

Dear Mr Simon Stanford, My Samsun Account No: 2115591293 I am writing you regarding my experience with Samsung Service Centre. I regret to say that I have lost trust with Samsung because of breach of trust and contract by Samsung Customer Service Centre therefore I would like to cancel my contract phone and demand compensation for the problems I have been facing because of Samsung’s Services. In brief, I have Galaxy Note N7000, which stopped working on 23 March 2013. I visited DK AVS London LTD (189 191 London Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 2JB) on 25/05/2013 for repair of my mobile phone. I had been told that I will receive the mobile back with in 5 working days. I called many time after 5 working days and the customer services staff replied that they don’t know when it will come back however they will let me know when it comes back. I received the mobile phone back on 8 April 2013 (after 14 days).

When I received the phone, it was unrepaired and the Services Centre Staff lied with me that its been repaired and check as working though there was no change at all and I had to give the phone back for repair again. However, the service centre (DK AVS) team told me that my mobile phone will be sent to other service centre on Tuesday 9 April 2013. I called the service centre today 12 April 2013 and the service centre staff told me a new story and that they couldn’t send it on 9 April 2013 and has sent it on 11 April 2013 (3 days late). On my question to the DK AVS that why I have been given wrong information?, she said ”I didn’t know the procedure before”(some thing ridiculous; the person on reception, who represent the company, herself don’t know the procedures and giving wrong information to customers).

Its a shame that Big Company Samsung do not provided proper training to its staff. Please find the two jobs numbers below for you to investigate the issue: 1st Repair Job No: 518796 Date: 25/03/2013 2nd Repaid Job No: 518849 Date: 08/04/2013 I have been advised by my solicitor that according to Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to request you to answer the following questions in order to process my case: What Date and Time did the repair centre received my mobile phone from DK AVS London? What was the fault in the mobile phone? What date the mobile phone was first repaired?

What date the mobile phone was repaired and sent back to DK AVS London? Why did the DK AVS lied to me and handed over my mobile phone back to me on 08/04/2013 as repair and tested but actually the mobile phone was still not working and was unrepaired? Why I didn’t get an apology letter until now by Managing Director? What is my right for my conversation? I hope to receive the above information within 5 working days. I would like you to take this matter seriously with high importance. I look forward to find out the result of my complaint and what compensation I am going to get for all stress and problem I have had because of very poor services by customer service centre.

We know you appreciate feed-back on your products. and we would like to comment on the above. In January we purchased the above Samsung 355e5c-a01 laptop with windows 8. we were told by salesman at JB HIFI Toowoomba that this laptop would do all that we wanted it to.

Our comments: This Samsung 355e5c-a01 laptop is slow, very complicated to find your way around, and full of unwanted apps. no doubt this slows the computer up. We are not new to computers. over the years we have worn several out! We have never had one Samsung laptop as slow as this and so complicated!

Would like your comments please. So far very unhappy with the product.
Charles.

I had bought a samsung plasma tv just 15 months back....but now thin dark lines have startd to appear on plasma scree.....we contactd the engineer and he informed us that they will have to change the panel and it will cost around 18000 rupees.........how can a person spend 18000 rupees on the repairs of a tv screen on a product of RS. 30000.......and besides that what if the screen again becomes non functional after 13-15 months.........so SAMSUNG being a top brand in the world manufavturing world class products....i request samsung customer care centre to kindly look into the matter seriously and take adeq.uate steps and do justice with us.....

I purchased a samsung 1080p plasma tv 2 years and 4 months ago from Future Shop in Canada.
Recently my tv developed a large black spot on the screen that grew before my eyes. Within hours the screen did not display a picture. Turns out a gas line had blown. At the time of purchase I bought an extended warrenty which I still has a year and half remaining on it and the tv its self cost 999.99 plus tax.. I received 850 for a refund.
In Febuary of this year I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Periodically I have to place my cell phone in airplane mode and turn it back in order to send text messages. The phone is so slow, it takes up to 5mins before it will connect to a call (even if there is full signal) or program... I have one app on the phone and purchased an android phone for the purpose of having apps. I am absolutely disappointed with Samsung products. I recently thought about purchasing a Samsung Galaxy III S however since my tv has broken I think that Samsung has to really prove that their products are worth purchasing

Serious customer complaint: My front loading washing machine is less than two years old. Without any rattling or noise the machine door will not open. It was very loosely loaded. Researched this on the web and found a huge number of Samsung complaints for the very same reason. Many thought this model would have been recalled. Tried unplugging it and then downed the electrical panel and neither worked. Sears would not cover it even though I paid them for it and paid them to install it. The machine has been used twice a month - not heavily used and only by the owner. It seems like criminal planned obsolescence. Workman stated that there is no sign of any abuse and it is very clean with no wear showing at all.

He said it is a part failure. It will cost me 206.11 to get this fixed and Samsung walks away with producing poorly designed products that they do not support. Sears walks away with their profits and cares nothing for customer service. Failure of the part # DC640232A is costing me 206.11 and I am requesting that Samsung send me a check for that cost. I have pictures of the failed part; the part; I have the workman's statement. Your immediate attention to this will be appreciated.

I bought a samsung refrigerator Model no RL67MCPN Model code RL67MCPN/XFA Ser no C95742BZ800060P S/N; C95742BZ800060P from a company in George Third Generation. From day one i was not satisfied with the unit as it's ice making unit was not working. I did report the matter with the sales person . He after two months send a local guy to my house. Armed with a bottle of super glue glued something and removed something from the ice maker , messing glue all over my worktop wich i can not remove. This account is also for you. He promised to order a new part as he is part of the design team of Samsung and will correct this problem in the factory. Samsung contacted me after a month that the part arrived. After 4 months this wise guy was waiting for the part. At the moment the unit is making ice behind the shelves not any usable ice. It freezes everything.
I am sitting with a very expensive unit that i paid good cash money for. The call centre just give me a number. NOTHING happens. Please advice.

I have purchased galacy grand in feb nd now its hanging too much....while playing games such as subway surf or temple run it hangs nd create a real meance..buying such an expensive phone with such prob...I thnk I hv wated my money, plss see this complaint and immediately take sone action to avoid such prob

The samsung exhibit 4g android jus came out in june of 2011 I purchased it nd aug 18 2011 from a certified tmobile store the phone is not worth buying and a scam and I wouldnt ever nuy a samsung anything ever again I wanted to exchange product I tell u why or pay difference for new one they wont ley other words I dont like it I have to buy a whole new one..a $300 phone I fucn mad nd ready to sue I wanna fight this cause I feel ttas wtong for one the phone shuts off freezes nd all type of other stupit shyt..they dont make it anuff ram memory on device so after downloading ur usal the phone is useless runs slow skips nd all tjese things I wont.

Mention but soon as I get my hands on a samsung complaint dept from tjem its on yhey gonna give me my money bac or a new product nd exchange for this garbage or i'll be seeing them in coyrt nd siring for more than this shits worst.i crap I gone thru cause this piece of crap scam...dont buy no samsung products they dont kno how to make things they jus ney like the charger compartment need nails to open..please dum asses...

I have bought a Samsung led moniter 15.6" on 8/09/2011 from Bansal Stanmart (india)Pvt. Ltd. Shop no.8 Deepshikha buliding 43 V.S.Bloc, Shakarpur, Basnat complex shakarpur delhi, India . some time problem i am not checked my LED in showroom. and sent to my home town Gorakhpur, UP, India. My family member installed LED but LED addaptor is not support. then they talk in service Center. they are also miss guide and suggest to talk were you purchase this LED.So they talk to delhi showroom and showroom manager says we are not making addaptor in my house this is company fault talk in customer care.

I have called up the Samsung Customer Care for resolving this problem but they are given properly answer . Iam really Frustrated with the Customer Care. I have wait for a Service Call !!!!

My 7 month old Samsung Infuse Model SGH-I997 mobile phone started turning itself off after being attached to the charger and/or the computer. Once the plug was removed the phone would either power up on its own or I would have to turn the unit back on. The purchase date was May 28, 2012 through Amazon.com. On January 3, 2013, I contacted Samsung customer service and sent the phone in for repair under repair ticket number 4117532029. Samsung denied my warranty claim. Samsung claimed the phone suffered corrosion damage due to exposure to moisture. This claim was untrue since the phone has not been subjected to any moisture other than the humidity of the atmosphere.

The phone operates fine other than the charging problem. I just change batteries to continue use. I purchased a spare battery and a stand alone battery charger. If the phone had true water damage then it would not operate at all. I'm disappointed to find there is no appeal process to contest this decision by Samsung. It seems Samsung pays a guy in Texas to say all the phones have moisture problems to same millions of dollars in repairs. Any moisture problem is actually caused by a design flaw from the manufacturer.

If this connection bay/port is subject to moisture damage from only exposure to the atmosphere then Samsung should have protected the bay/port in the design of the phone by having a rubber cover or door like many other phones. The phone cost $300.00. That money is now wasted on a worthless phone since Samsung has refused to honor their warranty and has designed a defective phone from the start. Samsung has made a false claim about moisture issues to avoid their responsibility. Buyer beware. Avoid Samsung products. You will not be treated fairly.

After numerous conversations on how to download firmware to upgrade my BD P1500 DVD player I am told that I cannot download onto Windows 7 system but XP/Vista only. My machine was purchased in 2008 and is considered outdated. I have asked for a Zip drive or a disk from Samsung that I can put into my DVD player but I was told that was unavailable. The person (Jeff) was rude and very pushy on the telephone and would not direct me to his supervisor. If nothing can be done I cannot play blue ray movies and the $300.00 I paid was wasted. I will have to buy a new DVD player and rest assured that it will not be a Samsung. I will recommend to my friends not to buy anything with the Samsung name on it.

I purchased a galaxy s2 from Harvey Norman Mt Druitt in June 2012 within three months the phone ceased to work and I took it to the Harvey Norman in ch ch to have it looked at as i was assured that Harvey Norman NZ would be able to deal with any issues I had .It would appear that this is untrue and after alot of mucking around the phone had to be returned to HN mt druitt to be dealt with by samsung Australia .I flew over from NZ to return the phone .I was offered a replacement but didnt want that as i would not be able to get it seen in NZ .The manager Steph Zavaleski stated she would contact Samsung Aus to discuss obtaining another phone via NZ or refunding my money .Time went by weeks in fact and finally after a lot of emails the decision was on the 24th Dec to refund my account .
It is now the 5 th of Feb and nothing has been heard I have emailled HN Mt Druitt over the last few weeks with no reply.
According to HN they have to wait for a refund from Samsung Australia I am out of pocket have no cell phone and am thoroughly fed up and after purchasing alot of Samsung electronics will probably never by this brand again.I am extremely frustrated with the situation and I want it dealt with ,if the hold up is your end sort it and if not get on to those that can sort it

truusje hewson pen

My 3 year old daughter has a baton fot her birthday and made a mistake and hit the corner of the tv leaving a small spider web crack in the tv I turn the tv on it no longer works properly. I call walmart and samsubg for repair prices and services. As well as othet tepair prives and shops all shops stated the price could be $ 1000.00 or over. I have no problem paying, for repair but when did the price for a new screen equal to the price of a new tv. My flat screen at the time. Thank you.f the accident is less than a year old. Is there anyone that could help me find a repair shop with a reasonable cost for repair of my flat scteen tv. My cell phone#-708-567-8788 Home#708-753-0955 email is scrims1605@comcast.net. If not I will have to contact consumer fraud. States attorney or some state agency that helps the consumer.t

I bought a 1080 hd tv at best buy 2 and 1/2 years ago. My tv just started displaying vertical lines for no reason at all. I had bought insurance on the tv which is now expired after the 2 years so i was told to contact samsung. They told me the warranty was up and they cannot help me. I spent almost 2000.00 on this television and it is broken only after 2 and a half years. I think it is defective and should be replaced. I have a tv that is 20 years old and still working and my brand new tv is broken. I am so upset about this i was told i would have to purchase a new tv cause it sounded like a panel problem which is as expensive to repair as i paid for the tv.

We ordered a drum for the Samsung front loader washer in early June 2012. We ordered it through Sears, which they get from the Samsung factory. Each time we receive the drum it is broken.

Sometimes the package is damaged, and sometimes it isn't. After the first couple of times we received the drum (broken) we asked that it be packed differently. It should be packed more securely coming from the Samsung factory.

The box hasn't been damaged everytime, which leads us to believe it is being damaged at the factory. We have called Samsung and Sears several times to try to fix the issue. Neither company wants to take responsibility for correcting this issue. We received the package again today box not damaged and again the drum is broken. Sears reimbursed our money for the drum .

Which isn't what we wanted; we want to receive the drum not damaged , in a timely manner which has passed a long time ago. Why should we have to spend another $800.00 for a washer (it's only 3 years old) because you are unable to get this item to us, not damaged?

We called Samsung today and spoke to a manager with no sucess in fixing this issue.

Hi there, I appreciate your response to this matter. I did trying doing a soft reset on this phone. After searching the internet, I have found that this is a known issue with this phone. I have went to several websites with user describing the same issue I am having with my Nexus. I have over 10 hours of troubleshooting invented in this phone with no help. Yesterday, I worked with a tech support person online from Samsung. I must say, I wish I did more research before buying this phone. I bought a new Samsung Note 2 for a Christmas gift and having serious doubts about keeping it. Lucky for me, Verizon was nice enough to set my activation date until 12/22. After all my time and the money invested, I’m extremely disappointed. Please see the links I provided below. As you will see, I am one of many people having this same issue. Unfortunately unsuspecting people have bought this devise without knowing there could be potential issues.

I had purchased five movies from Media Hub and when I upgraded my phone to the latest version of Media Hub, my movies disappeared. Thats the same kind of trick that Itunes pulls. I want my movies back. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones they were.

The website I used was Samsung.com/MediaHub if you are curious. I need to get these movies back asap or my money returned fast. I see reviews from customers online who are also not happy, Samsung please fix this!

Hello,
My name is Stephen Wong, and I would like to make a formal complaint about the quality of your customer service. My address is 30 Fluellen Drive, my cellphone number is 4167993666, and my home phone number is 4162995062. I was using my Samsung S2 Galaxy phone at home, one month ago, when I plugged it into the computer to upload photos using Kies. I was told to update my phone firmware to the latest version, so I did. Halfway through the update, the phone bricked. I attempted to take out the battery, put it back in, put it in recovery mode etc. to no avail. So the next day, I called a Samsung representative, who told me I could mail it to the Samsung repair centre in St. Laurent, Quebec, who would fix it free of charge. I mailed it, and it was received by the repair centre on August 8th. Two weeks later, I called Samsung to check the status of my phone. The representative called the repair centre while I was on hold, and told me the phone was fixed and would be sent back to me in a week. I waited a few more days, and called to check again. Another representative then told me to wait a few more days. Then, on Aug 28th, I called again, as I did not receive my phone. The customer service rep (Alex) then told me, to my surprise, that the phone was out of warranty and thus not being fixed by the repair centre. He also told me that the last two representatives I had spoken to had given me the wrong information. He then told me to call the repair centre, at 5147388333. I called the repair centre and spoke to Tina, who told me Samsung closed the ticket on August 17th, and that my phone was not to be fixed. However, I was never emailed or called about this, and was told the complete opposite when I called Samsung a week ago. Tina then said she would contact a Samsung Canada supervisor today, attempt to reopen the ticket, and call my home phone by the end of today. I am still waiting for my phone to be fixed and returned, as promised at the beginning of August. This is very inconvenient for me, as I have also asked Bell for a loaner phone, and they said they cannot provide one for me, as I sent my phone to Samsung to have repaired. I would just like to have a phone to use, or my S2 to be fixed, as I need a phone for work, and it has been a month already. Please see what you can do about this issue, and you can email me back, or call my home phone number, 4162995062.
Stephen

In May 2011, I purchased a Samsung refrigerator (model no. RF217ACBP) from Lowe's. During May, 2012 the refrigerator began collecting water in the vegetable drawer. After I spoke to a customer service representative, a technician diagnosed the problem and replace a part that was causing the problem. Then in Nov. 2012, the same refrigerator suddenly stopped cooling the bottom freezer and top refrigerator. About a week ago I contacted the service center. No one returned my call so I contacted them again.

Someone left a message on my answering machine to call back. When I called back, no one was available to speak to. After calling the main Samsung number, the representative assurred me that someone would call me back. Again no one called and when I called this past Monday they finally set up a time for this Wednesday for a technician. I specifically told them that I wanted the problem resolved by Wednesday because now we were without a refrigerator for over one week. When the technician arrived today, he diagnosed the problem and told me that the condenser had failed. He also said that this was the third condenser that he had to replace on this model this month. When I asked if he was going to replace it today, he informed me that he first had to order the part.

When I asked him how long would that take he calmly informed me a couple of days. I expressed my frustration and asked him if their was anything he could do to get the part today. He said he could not. I asked why didn't someone ask me to explain the issue to the customer service representative, so he could come more prepared. He said the representative only told him that the refrigerator was warm. He said the representative should have asked me more questions. I told him that I told the representative that you should have come more prepared with some parts. He said that it didn't work that way. Now I am going to wait even longer to have the refrigerator repaired.

I recently bought the galaxy tab 2.7 inch from best buy . I have noticed a lot of things that do not work fine . The biggest issue is that the battery does not last for more than 2 hrs . It's a brand new tab . One time the camerastopped working then I had to reset the whole tab for it to start working .

Then I noticed that while browsing the browser just froze . I went to best buy to replace it but they say that they don't have any of this model in stock . Apparently it's a Black friday special model . Please tell me how can I get this fixed or I want a replacement . I did not expect this out of Samsung . I am disgusted totally with the performance .

we bought a samsung 2 door fridge in.year 2008 and recently in month of nov 2012 the compressor started to break down.
sometimes cold and at times it just died. i start calling their hotline and there was a customer svc officer mr mike who attended to
my queries. i asked him about the charges for sending an engineer to my home to evaluate my fridge. he then told me if just evaluation with no repair or change in spare parts it will cost $58.85 (transport plus labour) and if otherwise it will cost $101.65 .
but after when the technician evaluate it and confirmed that my compressor needs to be replaced he says that to change to a new compressor i need to pay $315.00 (labour plus topping up of gas and etc) and even though i still have 6 months of warranty left for my compressor. later when he has finished he then charged me $69.95 for transport plus labour. on the very next day i called cso mike and asked him why the charges are so different from what he had told me initially. he then apologise and eventually refunded me tbe
difference $10.70. i should say they don't honour their words and as for me from now onwards i will never buy samsung products.

difference of $10.70 to me. as you can this double standard at work. the worst part is that the engineer/technician are someone they contract outside samsung.

I updated my galaxy two a few days ago and have lost my task manager . My camera doesn't work anymore and I can access my google play store .plus the internet seems to be slower. I like the look of it but it doesn't function up to my standards anymore. Please advise. Yours truly Scott L Mullins

To whom it my concern, My son purchase a Samsung Galaxy Ace model No GTS5830 S/ No RQFBB76837D on the 28 th of December 2012 from the shop at Chermside Brisbane . Unfortunately he got a fright and the phone dropped out of his hand, he is in no way a rough boy and as he has been saving his money for a phone like this for ages and is very up set with himself,we called you service department and were given a phone number of a repair agent ,we called them they said it would cost $270.00 to have his phone fixed the screen is cracked and when he answer the phone , and put is to his ear he hangs up on his caller.

I than rang your service centre back to tell them I spoke to a man name Chris , what the repair agent said ,and he kindly told me he should buy a new phone , as this is not possibly , the phone cost $199.00 and he can not afford that, we know it was his fault but were hoping there was something you could do to help fix it, this is the 3rd E/Mail I have sent and had know replay your service centre gave this E/mail voclthp@samsung and had no reply. As we are a big fan of Samsung products have it through out our house ,we are disappointed not to have had a response to this matter and are now waiting to here back from you with hope of getting some support kind regards.

I signed up for a fancy new phone and was given a 30 day trial period which I appreciated. The phone arrived broken and after returns etc I will be lucky to have a day to try out the new equipment. I need the trial time as I live in an area with sketchy reception.

I was told the trial period started the moment I signed up for the equipment vs the moment I actually had working equipment with which to try it out! Is that what some pencil pusher really thought to be the spirit of the offer? You would not believe the different reasons I was given for not granting this simple reasonable request- to start my trial once I actually had working equipment with which to try it.

One supervisor actually blamed it on a "legal contract with Samsung". When I called Samsung, they laughed and denied this absurd fabrication of the truth. Other supervisors had other reasons. Some suggested that it was very possible to do so (and a logical request) but from a different department - and around and around I went.

I purchased a samsung 60" 8 series tv and have had a smart feature app problems since day one. I have spoken to technical support a dozen times over two months. The problem couldn't be resolved over the phone service the first time. Which then I was told I have to wait 3 weeks to find out if they can fix it or not. My question is if they couldn't fix it why didn't they organise a tech to come to my house to try and fix it. I have been waiting over 2 months now I shouldn't have to keep waiting. I just want to go and replace it. This falls back on samsung so why should I be put at any more inconveniene then I already have.

I purchased all Samsung appliances for my new house (big mistake). First my stove didn't work, them my over the hood range would not work... After they both got fixed, a week later my over the hood range blew up!!!! After numerous calls to Samsung and having them telling me that we need to wait for authorization... I have been waiting since September 25, 2012 for authorization on the replacement of my over the hood range and micerowave!!! I don't know what else to do I send emails no response, phone call after phone call to have the person on the other end to tell me that I need to wait!!!
Any help would be nice

I tried to buy a part for my Samsung dryer Model dv4008j. The part number isDc66-00070a.
Cost in Canada is $19.54 and the USA at Sears is $3.04
I also have need for a belt for the same machine.
The price is close to$50. Unfortunately, I own 8 of these machine.

In the same building, I also have an equivalent Danby drier who's belt also broke. The equivalent belt costs less than $15.
If you were replacing these 8 year old machines (washers and dryers) would you go with a Samsung or a Whirlpool product?
Too bad for Samsung. Not only do they cost more to purchase, but in Canada, Samsung appliances will become like Volvo in Canada.

Since I bought my microwave (may 2009), this is the third time I need to get my microwave door to be replaced.
First time I paied for a new door on december 2010 (125$). The problem: Unable to look the door.
The second time Samsung agreed to paied the door if I pay the service (80$) on mai 2012. Same problem: Unable to look the door.
Now the handle on the door is broken only 6 month after the replacement of the door.

Samsung refuse to replace the door again.

Shame on Samsung. Before we retired, my husband and I purchased the WF350ANR washer and the DV350AER dryer including the bases. Spent a fortune and they have never performed adequately. Delicate cycle still ties my clothing in knots. We use quick wash only and every other load runs twice and still doesn't spin all of the water out of the clothes. And the dryer -- you should have advertised that it would only dry one sheet at a time. It's ridiculous that in my old age I have 2 modern appliances that take triple the time and effort of my old Maytags. Purchasing these products was a huge expensive mistake and I wish someone would just come and pick them up. We thought we were buying quality. We were wrong.

My name is Emma Mc Crory and I have previously sent away my Samsung Galaxy S III to be repaired because the screen turned black but still worked. However, when the samsung team received it, they said they found a crack in the screen although there was definitely no cracks when I sent it away. Within the last four weeks I have been on the phone to Samsung on a multiple occasions for multiple hours between contesting the fact it was cracked before it left me as well as trying to figure out what is being done with my phone. I feel the level of customer service has been a disgrace as your team has been very laid back and still not gotten back to me. On numerous occasions management has have said they would return my call and come to a decision within 48hours on what would be the cost of replacing the screen since I had contested it and it is now three weeks later. I have rang back every single day within these last three weeks and have been put on hold and told I'd receive a call back from management themselves, however, they have still failed to do so. When I was told that the package has to be examined, they said they would call back within two days and also failed to do so, so I rang back and found out management had still not even processed that. I am absolutely disgusted at how I have been let down and especially without being called back, regardless of the disgrace of a phone bill I now have, and I will never be purchasing another Samsung product. I will also be taking with up with Trades Services about the lack of customer service - Not one phone call did I receive back and not one bit of responsibility was taken by Samsung. Apparently when reviewed upon camera, the delivery company and Regenersis said it was because it was not packaged properly, however I packaged it correctly as I was asked by your company - with bubblewrap! what a disgrace!! My customer reference number is 4130491410 and I will be taking this matter further.

i have purchased a sumsung glaxy S duos smartphone at 13000 INR( Serial Number RZ1D21WG42K (354905053496826)) on 26 February 2013, after three months, whenever i tried to charge my handset, i gets heated up and after few months, i faced a charging problem i.e sometimes it may get charged either after restart or either by using usb charging mode but then after few days i observed that my phone not get charged either by usb nor by restart, then today i went to your`s authorized service center named as XPERT Solution (0003491775) and your`s customer care executive told me just by opening my handset that their is moisture in my handset then i replied how you get it that my phone have moisture because it is always under cover and i never got it on water by any means then he told me that the color on the steel plate on jack is changed and argued with me that whatsoever we say is correct but technically as my phone goes to heat up condition during charging mode many a times then it is obvious that due to excessive heat the color of the steel metal always change and as jack is pointed with charger port so their is fault occurred either may be due to excessive heat or other hardware related problem , and he told me that you have to pay 370 rupees and he provide me a bill (No: 4157512853) and marked as out of warranty, since instead of understanding my smartphone condition your`s customer care executive forcefully imposed a fault on my phone that it is not charged due to moisture condition instead of replacing the jack because their may be a hardware related issue in the jack but as the main motive of service center is to fetch money from customer in-spite of the fact that it is under warranty condition, well today it is my very worst experience in your service center that it is my fault that i use samsung phone and within five months if a fault is occur then we have to again pay for it, any how the fault may be different

I have had my original Samsung TV ( 40" LCD TV ) replaced witha new 40" LED Model 40D 5520 RKXXU. The picture quality on the original set was 100%. My new TV has a poor picture. Rather dull with a lack of sharpness. I have tried all the different picture adjustments, in various modes. Even HD quality, although better is still not what I would expect. The picture quality is somewhat improved when I operate via my vision box. I also notice the logo on screen, particularly where you have the option to press the red button, the "PRESS" word is somewhat blurred, and some of the other captions are not sharp.

I notice when operating through the vision box, when I "PRESS" the red button to active teletext, the accompaning small picture, to the left of the screen, is very clear, together with any captions. This is the picture quality I am seeking for the whole screen. I have another TV ,a much cheaper model, in another room, with its own aerial, which gives me an excellent picture. Both TVs have their own separate aerials, some distance apart, so I feel that transmission problems don't seem to be a problem.

I bought the Samsung Note 2 , from samsung agent in Saudi Arabia "ALmatbouli". The phone was good till i droped it less then one meter from the ground on my feet before it hits the ground and the screen glass immediately broke, i took it to " ALMatbouly" and he refuses to fix it based on the guarantee. I dont kniw this is supposed to be Gorilla Glass 2, and the phone had already some scratches on the framing steel out of the box. I mean i will never buy a samsung again, this over 700 $ phone that is more fragile than an iphone.

Respected Sir,
I was lost my Samsung I9300 Blue S3 on 02 May, 2013 from Vina Nagar Station, Mulund-W.
whose EMI No. is 356260055047203.
I had purchased this model from @Paragon Departmental Stores@, Naupada, Gokhale Road, Thane-West : 400 602 on 20/4/2013.

I have launched complaint at the Mulund (west) police station on 3/5/2013 , complaint no. is 1400/13.
Request to kindly help in tracing the mobile.

Thanking in anticipation.
Regards
Girish Ingle

To start off, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Have had it for a few months and have had so many problems with it. One problem is it turns off randomly for no reason. I've bought batteries two times so far. Another is it's very slow when reacting to my finger swipes. Application processing is terrible so it's not just internet that would be a factor to this. The phone itself is just slow. Another problem is this virus prone, open source thing. I'd rather have a stable system than something that's susceptible to viruses and internal harm. Just to add. I used to be an Iphone user and thought this would better suit me and it hasn't. You guys are practically the biggest rip off of Apple in a more mass productive way while not concentrating on quality. Instead of trying to do so much, focus on stabilization of your products. Btw, I hate your commercials. Stop acting so childish when trying to present this Galaxy phone. I'm not the only that feels this way. You might be doing well with it but there's still the other half that despise after taking risks to give you guys a chance. Fix your bugs, Stop Ripping off Apple, and make more mature commercials.

I purchased a wa5461washing machine 6 months ago. It stopped working 6 weeks ago! They have replaced the clutch, clutch motor and regular motor. I am currently awaiting the arrival of a new wiring harness. I have been 6 weeks without a washer that I paid $1000 for! I am out hundreds
In laundering bills for the last 6 weeks! After waiting all day today for the service man I was eventually told when I contacted them that the parrt wasn't in and they would be out sometime next week! This is insane! I don't even want this machine any more! It obviously has some serious issues! I have never heard of anyone being expected to wait this amount of time! This is totally unacceptable! I have contacted Lowe's and the service company to no avail! I could have purchased a new machine for all money this has cost me already! I would appreciate any help you could offer with this!

I have the Samsung Galaxy and have probably over a year and a half remaining on my contract. This phone is nothing but trouble. The screen goes black before I can get messages or make calls. If I make a call it won't disconnect and I have to stop and take battery out. 4 of my co-workers have the same phone and are having the same problem. I went to C-Spire in Hattiesburg MS yesterday and there was a man standing next to me with the same phone and problems. They offered for me to upgrade. I do not think it is right to expect me to upgrade and pay more when I have this much time remaining on my contract. I feel like Samsung or C Spire should replace this phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

I have purchased samsung tab 2 P3100, IMEI 354795054959512 from Ganpati Mobile, G-5-8 Ground floor SRIRAM TOWER, 13, ASHOK MARG LUCKNOW, TIN 09950001360, On 2.3.2013 and paid the price 16, 500/Rs, accessories two in no Battery and charger mentioned in cash receipt. On visiting to your website I have come to know that in acessories data cable and s pen should be there, Even I have inquired about missing accessorirs salesman tolm me that rest is not in the box.kindly do needful.

I have a 2012 smart tv with an outdated netflix program. I spent several hours with tech support who were completely useless. I finally found out that this tv's firmware cannot be updated so I am left with very intermittent netflix service. Samsung apparently lied to me more than once during these hours. This is planned obsolescence at its worst along with the worst customer service experience I have yet to experience

I bought a brand new Samsung 46 inch LCD flat screen about 6 years ago from Best Buy and paid $1,100 for it. About 7 months ago my tv started turning off and on by itself so I called Samsung and they gave me several different ways to trouble shoot the problem. None of these worked so I called back. Every time I call, the customer service people keep me on hold for hours and constantly transfer me to other people basically passing the buck to one another because no one seems to know what to do to help me. After talking to several people and doing some investigating I noticed that there have been a lot of issues with the power circuit boards and the capacitors for this particular model and year.

Samsung finally sent a service technician to my house(in which I had to pay $60) and he told me that the problem was my main power circuit board and since this is not under warranty I will have to pay $288 to have it fixed. I have been a loyal Samsung customer and now because of the lack of customer service and professionalism I will no longer use their products again. I understand that my tv is no longer under warranty but if I pay $1,100 for a tv I expect it to last more that 6 years before I have to pay to get something internally fixed. Samsung at the least should have paid for the part. Very bad customer service.

Hi i am a regular user of samsung phones till now was satisfied all my phones are of samsung and presently i have 4 samsung phones in use at home. i bought a samsung galaxy ace duos phone on 6th jan and the exec told me tht there was an offer that i would get a free 16 gb memory card on the link (www.samsungpromo.in/sp) but when i entered the IMEI # it said tht it is not a valid email id i even mailed the same but there was no reply made to me in this regard...i am so dissatisfied that from now on wll not suggest anyone for buying samsung phone but would say not to buy one...

I received an email from Samsung, said I won an ipad. So I called Samsung and they knew nothing about this and asked for a website for Samsung to forward the spam email. I found that they had email no place to forward too, so I guess Samsung is not customer friendly to help when people get fraud emails from Samsung! I was only trying to verify whether or not it was a scam by contacting their corporate hotline. SHAME ON SAMSUNG

This is in reference to my Samsung LED model no.: UA32FS100ARLXL , serial no.: MQWG3PVD401934Z , purchased one year back. I am a loyal customer of the topmost brand in electronics i.e. Samsung and a word of mouth promoter too, not only because of the name but off course due to its excellent performance and support. I was very much happy for the thing I purchased- THE LED thinking that it will go long as the name of Samsung is running. But it’s a shocking experience to me that how it be possible that a Samsung Led, a part of it called picture tube stopped working in such a short span of time of one year only.

Being loyal I confidently asked for the help from service center thinking that it will be replaced easily but for replacing picture tube your concerns asking for 13k which is very high. Requesting you to replace this part at the best possible rates so that I will continue to be the loyal customer of your brand and give you the returns in the form of word of mouth promotions.

I'm upset about recent updates to my Samsung Galaxy s5. My mobile phone updated to the lollipop version and I'm not satisfied at all with the service. There is no longer a silent mode on the phone and it just vibrates. It's disturbing others around me and I cannot hear it sometimes when it vibrates even. It's 2015 not the 1800's. I would like a refund or the ability to exchange my phone for another one.

I would like to file a complaint against one of your employees working at the Samsung Support phone hotline . He only identified himself as Scef and refused to give his surname. The incident happened on Monday 2 February 2015 around 15.20. I inquired about a printer problem with a Samsung C140 that was delivered today. The issue is that the printer does not work although the installation was successful. More specifically it says that there was no paper while paper was inserted in the tray. Scef claimed that the problem lied with the paper. i reassured him on several occasions that it was standard paper used in my office although i was unable to give the exact make of the paper. he was unwilling to provide further assistance unless i was able to give exact details of the make and weight of the paper used.

I wasted a lot of time and the employee was clearly unhelpful and he offered no help in solving the problem. On top of that he also gave me a non-existing complaints email address - most likely in bad faith. In my opinion such a person is not suitable for a job at an online telephone support helpdesk.

Purchased a 64 in Samsung in December 2015 lasted 3 months rang Samsung and tech came out and said will take two months to replace part and they will give me another tv wich took two months to get . Second tv lasted 4 months and they replaced 3 screens in two weeks .Teck said he will send his report for an exchange tv rang Samsung customer care and and keep on getting told it is getting reviewed and that's allready taken 4 weeks and we have got no tv to watch . Have taken six days of work waiting for Samsung tecks and they have not turned up on two of those days . Sent 8 emails to my case manager to respond or ring me back for answers keep on getting told he will contact you within 24 to 48 hours no response . Samsung are an absolute disgrace

This past Christmas I received a Samsung Gearfit device as a gift from my brother and his wife. The device was purchased from Samsung.Com website, and was shipped from Samsung factory in Mira Loma, California. The device was factory sealed in original box, I opened box on Christmas day. Device never turned on. There is no display on device. The device vibrates, but there is no display (it's supposed to be a 'smart watch')charging the battery on device does not help.

I called Samsung technical support on January 5 for assistance. Since that time I have called three more times, for a total of 4 'help desk tickets'. Each call ends the same way, the Samsung technician is stumped because the Gearfit device does not have IMEI number. Gearfit devices do not have IMEI numbers, only phones do, but the Samsung technician is baffled by this, I am told it will take 3 business days to review the issue and I will receive a call back, but I never do. I wait three days, even four days! Five days! Than I call Samsung again, and the entire process starts over. One time I received an email that my ticket has been closed and to call an 800 number to request further assistance (attached) and of course I followed directions and called the 800 number, which resulted in same spiel - need 3 days to investigate issue, you will receive call back.

I have original receipts, packing slip, box, device ... can someone please help with this?

I recently purchased a 32 in smart tv which has 3D, I was very disappointed to find that tvs under 40 ins do not qualify for free glasses.The house I live in does not have rooms big enough to accommodate a 40+ size tv.I always buy Samsung whenever possible and have always been satisfied with your products.They say size doesn't matter but obviously in this case it does. Regards from dissapointed

The worst of the worst experience ever with Samsung, 7 phone hours with Samsung customer support to NO avail in assisting with setting up this entertainment system. The off shore rep's are the worst, polite yes, experienced NO, language barrier YES. They have NO clue as to how to assist the customer with the Samsung product making it operational and then when THEY get frustrated while talking to the customer they'll transfer you to someone else who equally has no experience in assisting, even worse the JUST HANG UP, oh yes the will JUST HANG UP on the customer. In short Samsung has NO experienced support staff, and if your a customer or thinking of becomming a Samsung customer be warned if you should be in need of Tech support and should have to call their off-shore support staff.

I bought a samsung galaxy s4 from Egypt and after a month the phone showed some problems in the sensor and the battery and because the phone has a warranty of a whole year I went to the center to repair the phone but sadly they were unable to repair it even after the fourth trial to do so and every time they call me and tell me that the phone is repaired and ready. I took a promise from Samsung that if the problem occurred again they will change the phone itself so the same problems showed again and I took the phone for the fifth time to the center but they did not change the phone and told me that they repaired it. Actually what they did is against the law in Egypt but they do not care so I decided to raise the complaint to Samsung itself maybe you will be more keen about your reputation. Thanks. My phone # is +2 0122 744 5150

To whom it may concern
Would really appreciate feedback or assistance
I am struggling to find any results and not sure where to go. I am not sure if anyone can help with my plight but I am going to try all possible avenues before setting my issue aside. And apologies for the request as I am not sure if the consumer has any rights in such cases
I purchased a television set from Dion Wired Canal walk Cape Town on 28 March 2012- receipt attached
Total cost was R13 500 for a Samsung 46 inch 3d
Two years later an unfortunate incident occurred where my daughter bounced a small marble that hit the TV and created a tiny crack on the screen. And the picture is no longer clear with a sequence of lines on it
Took the TV directly to a Company called Liptronics Tel 021 911 0226 – dealers of Samsung products who advised me that Samsung no longer manufactures these screens and there is no alternative to fixing this.
The warranty was apparently for one year. And regretfully I found out that my household Insurance does not cover for accidental damage
Do I have any rights against Samsung here? I only have the TV for two years. Surely there should be some support base to assist in these cases.
This was a dream television purchased for a substantial amount of money on receiving a company bonus and this product is now worthless. I am not at all disputing how the accident was caused. I am just trying to understand how a huge company like Samsung cannot engage in repairs to a product that had meant so much to me albeit in a short space of time
For the record Liptronics advised me that one month after my purchase date of my TV on 2012, Samsung extended their warranty to two years. I would have still being outside that warranty when I reported the incident but it would have been only a couple of days
I am at a loss not knowing if I have any rights – I just think Samsung is not playing nicely
Would appreciate any feedback

My wife and i both have these mobile phones and are having the same problem with them since downloading the current software update. Occationally, the battery drains to zero in a matter of hours ( without changing the settings), They can’t get a Wi-Fi signal because it say’s the internet signal was too poor, but thats when we are sitting in the same room as the router or when i’m at work next to their router. I have been back to the shop, and they put the phone back to factory settings, but, it made no difference. We both need a reliable mobile phone because of our buisiness and i’m afraid this is just not good enough and want to know what your going to do about it?

I have been a loyal customer of Samsung, buying most of my appliances with Samsung. However, recently I have had just bad service from them that I have decided to not buy a single item from Samsung ever again. I am disgusted with their conduct. They do not take responsibility for the conduct of their representatives.

Their reps during the uninstallation of my Split AC, packed it upside down and damaged 3 feet of copper, and other reps also released the gas inside the house and stained the wall (which now needs to be repainted)… and Samsung refuses to take responsibility or take ANY ACTION on their representatives. Now my outdoor Unit of my Split AC is damaged, and they want me to bear the costs for it.

This has been such a disappointing affair and I would not recommend Samsung to anyone. Save yourself the hassle.

I had purchased Samsung Grand at Bhopal from DB.CITY MALL on 5th NOV 2013.But the adaptor started causing problem in charging.On reporting this to the service center i was told to come after 7-8 days .when i again went there i was told the adaptor wire is not available and i have to come again.I went to three service centres namely 10 no market,arera colony,roshanpura centre and near M.P nagar service centre time and again.I visited Roshanpura service centre twice but every time they told the spare is not available and i was told to keep the adaptor with them.How can one keep the adaptor with them for 5-7 days ??As the mobile is still under warranty and if i use some other adaptor and something goes wrong who will be responsible for it? Even todat i went to the service centre at Roshanpura Near new market and was told rudely that i can go anywhere and write anybody and it can not be replaced unless there is sufficient stock.I had the service center personnel talk at the toll free no.
Pl let me know what corrective action you or i should take at the earliest as it is almost one month and if it goes beyound the date who will be responsible?
regards

I recently bought a Samsun refrigerator and when my contractor installed it, he scratched it. No big deal. I thought I would just get some touch up paint from Samsung. Well, I called your 1-800-726-7864 number and your parts number and they were not able to help me with the color. I find this hard to believe. Is there someone who can help. The refrigerator I have is model number RF32FMQDBSR/AA. It has a stainless steel front with a dark gray side and it’s the side that is scratched .

I built a new home and moved into the house in may 2013, I bought brand new stove/glass top, three door refrigerator with bottom pull out freezer and dish washer all made by Samsung. I have already had to have the glass top replaced on the stove because it had a defect and busted which Lowe’s handled after having to argue and prove to them I did not bust it. The refrigerator has started collecting water under the bottom pull out drawer in the refrigerator and is freezing causing the drawer to stick. The dish washer has started making an awful noise that sounds like its grinding. It is almost like the sound that a coffee maker makes when it starts percolating except much louder. I can tell you I bought a side by side Samsung a few years ago that only lasted two and a half years and just stopped working and I didn’t say anything but now having purchased three more items made by Samsung and having issues out of all three I expect someone from Samsung service department to contact me about trying to resolve these issues.

I’m writing to inform you that I had a negative experience at your store in Setia City Mall on 28th March 2014, and the person who handled my inquiry was named as below :

Samsung Store Name :
KTS Cellular Sdn Bhd
Lot LG61, Setia City Mall, No. 7, Persiaran Setia Dagang,
Bandar Setia Alam, Section U13, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.

Attended by :
L. F. Tan – Store Manager
Chua Jin Yang – Assistant Manager
Jec Tan Kian Wee – Experience Consultant

First of all, I recognize that you, as the reader of this letter, are not responsible for my bad experience, but I am still upset about the situation.

I walked in to the above Samsung store on 28th March 2014 around 8.30pm to make an inquiry about the product that I’ve purchase from Harvey Norman Store on a day earlier, i.e. 27th March 2014. The purchased product was come with a free TM Wifi package as published. Unfortunately I didn’t receive any response or activation code after SMS sent to designated number as printed in the product packaging box on 27th March 2014.

I was first attended by Mr. Jec Tan Kian Wee and Chua Jin Yang. After I was patiently explained my problem, both of them mentioned that they could not help as I have to contact TM or Samsung website by myself to look for solution. As I was unsatisfied with such a response therefore I’ve requested to meet with the Store Manager.

The Store Manager named Mr L. F Tan was hostile and unreceptive to my plight. He was again stressed in a rather impatient way that I need to solve the issue by contacting Samsung website as their Store is only involved in product selling and could not solve my issue.

I was incredibly angered by this irresponsible behavior. Someone with such poor people skills and a lack of common courtesy should not work in customer service. I was so upset by the situation and shocked at his accusation that I left the store without having the issue resolved.
I hope this complain reaches your office and necessary actions will be done as soon as possible.

Please contact me at 012-6612977 or email me back at lcmei515@hotmail.com. I would like this situation to be resolved so I can continue to be a loyal Samsung patron.
Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely regards,
Lew Chen Mei

I purchased the latest smart tv model UE46ESCC501373 ,46 inch from Comet store, Uk in 06/2012. After just a year n half, problem has already started to occur. There had been occurrence of one or two pink lines in the Rt hand side of the tv. After all the expense and stated by Samsung as smart and enovative, they don’t even consider in giving free engineer service for the first examination. It’s not about money but the hastle we have suffered with this new invention of theirs and has been a failure. It has given us a shock for getting damaged this early and therefore has forced us to consider that Samsung is not reliable and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy this product.

I Dinesh Shetty ,i have bought 2 TV’s 55” and a 46 ” and i have complained regarding this for the last 7 months but there is no right answer that i get from anyone , the people that call me tell me that its the retailers fault for the mounting . i dont understand what logic is that if its a product of Samsung . in the manual its ia mentioned that the distance should b 10 cms from the walls cabinets ect. but there is only 4 cms distance between the tv and the walls where my hands cannot go behind to use the Av pins . the engineer him self fixed the pins many a times when remounted the tv the pins bend and start the problem all over again please do the need full at the earliest or i would take thing feather , regards dinesh

I am writing to you regarding my samsung galaxy s3 mini. I have a phone cpntract with which I purchased twp identical handsets..after having the phpnes a mere 5 months I am appauled by final finish of the product.
The charger port no lnger works on either phone so im left with a 50 monthly contract for two phpnes I am unable to use. One phone will not charge at all. Thw other will only charge if the charger sits at a specific angle it slips on and of charge. Its unreliable and completely. Upsetting and frustrating that I will have this for the next 20months
Having talked to friends and reading onlibe I have found that this is not an un common problem infact 3 of my close friends have the exact same problem
Having no insurance on both handsets my phone contract provider is unable to help I was told by there custpmer services to take my grievance directly to samsung.
I would just like to say how I this whole situation has made my day to day life ao much harder as im sure ypu can appreciate. One pf my phones is used for wprk purposes and the pther is personal.
I feel that samsung itself have taken advantage of potentially any one whp has a samsung mobile. If the information regarding the phones unreliability and shoddy workmanship was available when I was choosing handset I wpuld have chosen anything elae but Samsung. Even more upsetting I recommended a samsing galaxy s3 mini to my best friend as I was finding it easy to uae and aet up. And now they are having the exact same issue as me
Is this in accordance with consumers rights?
What us the procedure for extremely unhappy customers. Any advice on what to dp about this whole situation wpuld be greatly appreciated.
Im sure you can understand my upset and tress by all of this.

I purchased a 60″ LED big screen TV in Feb. 2013. Last week while watching a program, the TV went to a black screen. I still have audio, no video. I callled cable company and they could not find problem. We did however the next day, get a new cable box and HDMI cord. This did not solve the problem. Call Best Buy and they said the TV needed new circuit boards and ordered same. I was without TV for one week and this morning Geek Squad man came and put in circuit boards and still no picture. He now says the TV needs a new screen and would order one which will not be in for another week. I am very upset with this product. We have been very loyal Samsung purchasers because your products were always reliable. We just purchased two brand new Samsung cell phones. This TV is only 6 months old and even though it’s under warranty, I am not happy to have to have it repaired. I think Samsung should replace this TV with a new one. It should not need replacement circuit boards and definitely should not need a new screen at 6 months old. I would like this TV replaced with a new one. I think it’s a LEMON. Please advise if we can get a new one. Thank you.

Good Day, It is now almost 3 months and I still did not recive a call from any of the mtn n1 city consultants regarding my sim Card that i have not yt received aswell as the TV that comes with the contract. Where is the airtime being sent to and When am I getting the TV,cse i am paying for it. I would like to cancell this contract, and take out something else as This is pathetic service. I have called many times and no response from anyone. Please dvise as to what must be done and how to keep me as the customer happy. EXTREMELY URGENT PLEASE.
ID:8107120036087…..THANKQ

We have a 55″ Led Samsung TV that has a great picture but has cracks developing in the corners around the screen. I called Samsung but the issue is not covered by any warranty. The TV is less than two years old. I would not buy a Samsung product again as a result of the Company’s attitude.

I am using a window ac. Just because of good service I have bought a new split ac. However my window ac was serviced last 24/04/2013, since then ac started mal functioning we have complaint on monday however this time service is very very poor. Every now and then person is giving me other persons number. List of numbers i have is 8420196232, 8420196233, 9163623639. please if this is the service then i feel sorry to use samsung product.. I already told them that there is a patient at my place. my mom is a IPF patient. Still no seriousness by your employees. Please mind thisi issues with utmost priority.

I just recently bought a samsung galaxy y. A week after I bought it, I found out there was something wrong with the audio. There was no sound when I tried playing songs in my memory card and during calls, I can’t hear the person on the other line unless if its on speaker. The people from Samsung where I bought the phone won’t replace it because its been more than 3 days. I went to have it fixed at their partner repair shop, Junrex at Ayala Center Cebu. First they said they have to reformat it so I was okay with that. The next day, they said the motherboard has to be changed. Are you serious? Just 1 week and the motherboard is damaged? The phone wasn’t dropped or anything. I bought a case right after the phone was bought. How could the motherboard be damaged? Low quality? Or the phone really had defects from the start? It’s been 1 week since I got the phone fixed, I’ll have to wait more or less another week because they said there was a problem in the shipment from Samsung. This is so ridiculous!

I Alok sikka Prop:New Music Mahal,shop no 60 LSC DDA market vikas puri delhi-110018.I sold a Samsung S3 mobile phone sale on 24/11/12 to Mr.Pankaj Kakar,Wide IMEI :353163050299030. Customer complaint above mobile set for speaker only .Your service center .

M/s R.R.communication B1/628,first floor ,near metro pillar no 570 , janak puri delhi 110058.Your service center return the set on the set on the same date 26/11/12,17:20:21,with DOA letter ,work orderno:4142545465,to customer.Next day mr bawa the person of {Distibuter,west delhi} J-115,kirti ngr delhi-110015.

Take the mobile set along with DOA letter 27/11/12 Wide IMEI:353743050742293,the same set delivery to the customer. After 40days M/s send the old mobile set with anew debit note amounting Rs-34900/-the old mobile set is already defective and Not in poition for sale. So please asked your distibuter to release my amount Rs-34900/- along with exchange a new mobile set.I am hopefor early reply .

Sir; l bought Samsung nexus but have a lot of problem that its Skype getting off line after few minutes . and not only this its mic make a problem as well as charging pin and also play store was not working and so,…..many . now I have no time to take this Mobil to service station after every 3–5 days and it’s a great headache for me so please solve my problem on priority basis.

Hai, it is truly pathetic that your customer service centers in spite of no of conversations they didn’t have an answer about the issue of over heating of My samsung Note 2 we believed on your product quality and purchased but is these the response of after sales truly pathetic i have faced the issue from past 4 months and you don’t have a reply for these as a consumer who know the rights and responsibility iam mailing you through these if you are still not going to resolve by replacing or rectifying the issue i will be forced to move to consumer court for my rights.

On the 21 February 2013, I bought a samsung toner MLT-D117S/XSG and when i got to my work place and put in the new toner it never worked instead it displayed ‘NOT COMPATIBLE’ for the same printer that i normally use. I then took it back to the retailer who insisted that the fault was not his but samsung’s, but my only sin was that i lost my cash slip therefore they could not refund me instead they would take back the toner to their supplier, that was on the 22 February 2013, and after three weeks full i went back to the store, where i was given another toner which, still
failed to worked.

Then again on saturday 30 March they gave another one which they claimed came from their supplier, after the supplier agreed to them that there was a faulty stock which the toner could have been part of, due to the chip, but that toner failed to work too. I have been using samsung printers since 2009 and i never had a problem of this nature.

So who is fooling who here? Does samsung no longer have the welfare of its customers at heart or i happened to be a victim of an Indian shop owner. Please help me as I am struggling with that money. I PAID R830.00 FOR THAT TONER WHICH IS A LOT OF MONEY FOR A DEVELOPING BUSINESS. Or should i take the matter to the media now?

I literally spent several hours for the past 2 days trying to resolve what appears to be a Samsung issue. I was unable to get Netflex movie selection screen to come up on my Samsung TV. No problems with my Vizio TV netflix connection. Even though they use the same moten and router.

I was told to contact Netflix and and AT&T wireliess internet which I did. I did this “several times yesterday and today”. finally, I was told by Samsung Support Management Technician that I needed to update my Samsung TV by buying a USB thumbware device.

The last person in Support Management was able to connect me to Netflix movie selection which is what I’ve been trying to do for the last 2 days but she told me it was a Netflix problem and not Samsung. By the way, she changed the server which appeared to make the difference. By the way, a Samsung technician was finally able to help me to connect to Netflix movie selection last night after hours and hours of talking to Samsung/Netflix.

So, i was outdone when I woke up this morning only to find that I was back as square one which was not able to access Netflix movie selection.

Dear sir/mam,
I bought a samsung galaxy s duos (s 7562) on 9th jan 13 and the exec. Told me that there was an offer that I would get a free 16 gb memory
Cardon the link (samsungpromo.in/sp) I will entered the imei no and my full name and address.
I received the confirmation email of my details and my redemption no is (8b3-74728)
When I enter the reference no in track detail it shows me record not found…
Plz check it…
I will wait for your positive reply other wise I will take an action..

November of 2011 I got the smart phone admire model SCH-R720 that is also a samsung. I have had plenty of problems with it and it has been sent out to get fixed 4 times and after me complaining a lot, they gave me a replacement phone and unfortunately it was the same exact kind of phone so once again i am having problems with it. It constantly shuts itself off and on at any time when I am using the phone or if it is just sitting there, even if I am simply talking on the phone, it will shut off. I’m so sick of dealing with this and cellcom is refusing to fix it any more because according to them, there is nothing wrong with it.

Obviously there is something wrong with this crappy phone otherwise I wouldn’t be complaining about it. I need something done about this as I am a very angry customer. As soon as I am done with my contract with cellcom i am going to be switching to a different phone company and definitely will not be getting a samsung phone either!! I will also be warning everyone about the samsung phones and make sure that they don’t purchase any of them!! I doubt this phone will make it until my contract is up so I need something done about this asap!!!

Hi,

I ordered CLP-325 printer from printerhub, as they have no stock once I made the order and payamnet , they sent me CLP-360 with free camera offer.I have submitted my reward claim form on 11/1/2013, still I didn’t get any reply from your side. and i tried to contact the telephone number is 01584 871381 and email address is : info@samsung-promotions.co.uk .those are not working and i called to several time to Samsung and there are no responds form them ,i am really dissatisfied with the services of Samsung

I have purchased SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 5830i mobile phone (IMEI 352085057722378) in 04.06.2012 in Istanbul. 3 months later there was a problem with the phone that did not connect to any network. In 06.09.2012 I gave it to Samsung Techical Service (Istanbul Besiktas Ekmen Service), and they gave it back to me 10.09.2012. In a few days later it has the same techical problem; and I gave it to the same techical service in 25.09.2012, and they gave it back to me in 27.09.2012. In 9 days the machine has the same problem, and I gave it to the techical sevice for the third time in 06.10.2012, and they gave it back in 08.10.2012.

But after 15 days later I gave it again in 23.10.2012 to the tecnical service with the same problem. Because of this long case I regret the same phone or any Samsung mobile phone; I told them to give my money back. Because of the fourth time with the same technical problem due to the customer rules in 17.12.2012 they gave me a new phone, but it was same model. In 24 hours the new one gave the same error as the previous one. I gave it to the techical service in 18.12.2012. Till now there is no answer. The Samsung customer service in Istanbul, does not work well, I could not reach them easily, and no one call me back.

I requested to talk with any manager, but the customer service refused this. Because of this long period, I hate this phone and I regret to take the same model back. I told the Samsung Turkey to upgrade it or give my money back, but there is a silence, they are unresponsive. I am working in a hospital in ICU as a technician, and I had a lot of problem with my boss because of the connection problems with my phone, which is SAMSUNG responsibility. I have visited the technical service several times, and I did a lot of phone calls to the customer service, but all of them were futile. As you can understand easily, this case is very bad advertisement in my hospital for Samsung Mobile phone. I do not advise to my friends to buy any Samsung products.

This problem gave me mental stress, and became angry and depressed. And I spent a lot of time and money to solve this problem. At the end I understood that Samsung Company Turkey could not or don’t want to help me. I need your help to solve this problem which is tragedy. They have to upgrade or give my money back. I look forward to hear you soon.

We bought a RFG298 refrigerator with the freezer drawer on the bottom in July of 2011. This unit has an in the door ice maker as well as a second ice maker in the bottom. We also bought an extended warranty through Lowes Home Improvement. Ever since we purchased it, the deli drawer won’t close properly. It’s extremely tight and difficult and somehow its rubbing against the inside wall of the refrigerator or maybe the tracks improperly. The exact cause of the tightness has not ever been determined. Anyway, the rubbing is causing plastic shavings to accumulate under the deli drawer.

The lower ice maker hangs down so low into the top drawer of the freezer, that if food shifts inside that top drawer, for example, if cans of orange juice roll, your food product will hit the ice maker and then the ice maker falls off. You can only stack food up to about 6 inches high are so and then hope it doesn’t move. Two ice makers have now fallen off, and the parts are made of cheap, brittle plastic so it literally fell apart. In addition, the ice maker is very slow at making ice, the top ice maker is very loud when it drops ice, and the top ice maker often “freezes” in crushed mode. You have to take the ice maker out and let it defrost which fixes the problem.

We’ve been trying to get the deli drawer and the ice maker issue addressed since we purchased the refrigerator. We were able to use the bottom ice maker only once. Lowes will no longer deal with the refrigerator because they say its a manufacturer defect. Samsung has been impossible to deal with. We’ve called the Executive Customer Service several times and they keep changing their story with how they wan to deal with us. One rep. will tell us they’ll fix it and they’ll extend our warranty; another rep in the same department tells us that we’ve abused the refrigerator. Two weeks ago,we were told that they would make the repairs. The repairmen never came out and sent the work order back to Samsung saying the refrigerator in not repairable. Now the executive customer representative is saying that we will be charged if the repairman says our issue is “consumer misuse.” So, we have two representatives handling our service issues in opposite manners, but that’s jsut the tip of the iceberg. So much more has happened with Samsung simply not wanting to right by us. At this point, I am writing to the president of the company and we’ll see if anything ever happens. I’m not too happy with Lowes either. They just don’t want to deal with this refrigerator. I would honestly like to know how much money Samsung or Lowes could possibly lose by just fixing our refrigerator. It seems so ridiculous to me. Quite frankly, the lower ice maker is so poor with the way it hangs down into the food area that I don’t know if Samsung can make it right. I think their design engineers really screwed up.

By the way, this refrigerator dents easily. The material its made of is very this. Even the model on Lowe’s floor is dented.

I purchased this laptop on July of 2011 with in a year of purchasing this laptop the hard drive has wiped itself clean. I did not have the money to purchase an extended warranty when I purchased this laptop and I have been trying to get intouch with Samsung since it died before the warranty ended. But I have not been able to contact anyone and I now have a 600.00 paper weight. I do not have the money as a single mother to ship this out to Texas from Michigan then pay some one out there to fix the computer then pay to have it shipped back to Michigan.

Since I have been unable to talk to a real person at Samsung, I have decieded to deactivate my samsung phone and I have sold all of my samsung products. I will never purchase another samsung product, the company can not stand behind their products and fix something when there is still a warranty, then I shall never stand behind nor promote samsung any more.

This tablet is the weakest thing I’ve ever used. Whenever I type the letters being typed are like 3 seconds behind. The internet reminds me of when I used dial up as a kid. It takes way too long to do anything. It restarts sporadically. I downloaded a power point file in class, typed notes on each slide, then when I went to reopen the power point it said there was an error and it could not open the file. I have nothing to brag about with this thing. When using it for research it will just randomly close the internet page. i felt Samsung didn’t even test this thing before putting it on the market

In February 20 of 2012 I bought new in box Samsung Induction Electric Range FEN500WX. In February 29 of 2012 I registered
my range on line and received a password. In may 2012 I have a problem with the range, I contacted Samsung, they gave me a phone number of a repair shop, I called them and my range was fixed for free because I was told it was under warranty. Suddenly, couple weeks ago, when I was trying t o log in into my account, my password was rejected, and when I called Samsung, consumer representative told me
my range had never been registered. I sent about five Emails to Samsung.com ,they answered me once and asked me to fax them proof of purchase, although they had never answered me what happened with my previous registration. I faxed them my proof of purchase right away and was waiting for their response for about one week . Nobody contacted me. When I called 1-800- Samsung tonight, not very polite voice told me that because I bought my range trough Ebay from unauthorized retailer
it can not be registered, and warranty for my range ended more then one year ago. She could not explain me what happened
with my previous registration , and if my range was never registered why it was fixed for free eight months ago, if warranty
ended in 2011 ( according to her words). When I bought the range and registered it on line. Your Website even said i received
additional tree months warranty until may 2013. But , as you see, it was not like that. My range’s manual says ” The limited warranty begins on the original date of purchase, and is valid only on products purchased and used in the United States.”
My date of purchase was February 20, 2012, I bought it in the U.S. and use it here. Your manual does not say who is authorized and who is not. So , I do see why your people kick me like a ball. I am your a long time consumer. I have Samsung refrigerator, DVD player, sell phone at home, and, I think I deserve better attitude toward me then I have now.

Thank you, Aleksandr Shpil.

I bought a TV from Bing Lee on 22.12.12 – paid $2,000, was given a pack with two pair of 3D glasses – discovered only yesterday that one pair were broken – the lens on one is half white/half black. I went to Bing Lee, told them, they said ring Samsung and they will post a new pair out. WOW what a phone call that turned out to be – 10 minutes giving all my information, name, address, TV model No and make etc then left on hold anotehr 10 minutes then given two addresses several suburbs away from me where I should go to pick up new glasses!

I asked the guy if he was joking, for a pair of piddly glasses after the purchase of a $2,000 TV I should go an pick up the glasses. I asked for a supervisor, he was a lot worse, a total robot. I told him to forget it I’d make a complaint and here it is. I have purchased a Samsung printer/fax machien and have called Samsung re this several times and always got lots of help but your section re TVs is crap. I’m planning to publish this review on F/book so other people can be warned.

I sent my phone off to be repaired because of a fault with the charging socket, i checked its staus on the samsung website and it said it had been cancelled on the 31st of December 2012 because there it was non defect (working properly) so i phoned them on the 2nd of January 2013 and enquired about this i was told a member of the follow up team would call me back in 24 hours to discuss my issue. They never did. I phoned samsung back on the 3rd of January 2013 and asked why. I was then told the service team had only recieved my phone the day before and was unable to fix it because of a crackd screen which had not happened prior to sending it off. I am then told i will not recieve my phone back to me unless i pay said 140 pound and should phone the initial assessment team to take it up further. I do this phoning yet another premium rate number just to be told that it has nothing to do with them and have to phone samsung back ANOTHER premium rate number for about the 5th time in one day! I reluctantly do so just to be told that they can do nothing about it as the repair centre is now closed, baring in mind i had spoken to them approximately 3 minutes before hand. I then was give yet another premium rate number to call the following day. I have paid for my samsung device out of y own money and it cost me a good 300 pound i do not expect to have to pay to fix my device when i am not responsible for the damages caused. I am very un happy with the situation that has occurred if this situation is not resolved quickly and efficiently i will be getting rid of my samsung device and making sure i never purchase one again!
I hope to hear from you soon.

HannahBowen

I have bought five phones an had service with you for years my daughters phone is a samsungl it has given her problems since i bought it for her christmas its Model lgl45cserial number 268435460 903509670 it needs replaced mine is a samsung 2012294000 schm828c the battery never has held power for long i need a manual for it i love the service but ive never been offered an upgrade in years of dedicated service to straight talk an samsung an it has taken several calls an no here sincerly Mr. David ray nivens my email is nivens_d@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,
In July 2011 I bought the above mentioned TV which was recommended to me as “state of the art TV” (Order 167577 dated 8/7/2011) just a few days before my relocation from Luxembourg to Israel.
For some time, the picture of the TV is disturbed by many horizontal and vertical lines in many colors.
The Israeli importer of Samsung claimed that the warranty I hold is not covered in Israel.
The shop in Luxembork (Auchon) claimed that I should first send the TV to them.
The delivery from Israel to Luxembourg should cost me more than the price of a new TV.
I am fully aware about the great efforts Samsung puts in raising customers’ satisfaction, therefore I kindly approach you to help me in this matter
so that I will be able to enjoy the TV ASAP.
I thank you in advance for your kind assistance
Y. Moscovici

Have feedback for Samsung?