Samsung Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

325+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Samsung corporate: 973-601-6000

I purchased a wa5461washing machine 6 months ago. It stopped working 6 weeks ago! They have replaced the clutch, clutch motor and regular motor. I am currently awaiting the arrival of a new wiring harness. I have been 6 weeks without a washer that I paid $1000 for! I am out hundreds
In laundering bills for the last 6 weeks! After waiting all day today for the service man I was eventually told when I contacted them that the parrt wasn't in and they would be out sometime next week! This is insane! I don't even want this machine any more! It obviously has some serious issues! I have never heard of anyone being expected to wait this amount of time! This is totally unacceptable! I have contacted Lowe's and the service company to no avail! I could have purchased a new machine for all money this has cost me already! I would appreciate any help you could offer with this!

Comment (0)

I have the Samsung Galaxy and have probably over a year and a half remaining on my contract. This phone is nothing but trouble. The screen goes black before I can get messages or make calls. If I make a call it won't disconnect and I have to stop and take battery out. 4 of my co-workers have the same phone and are having the same problem. I went to C-Spire in Hattiesburg MS yesterday and there was a man standing next to me with the same phone and problems. They offered for me to upgrade. I do not think it is right to expect me to upgrade and pay more when I have this much time remaining on my contract. I feel like Samsung or C Spire should replace this phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment (0)

I have purchased samsung tab 2 P3100, IMEI 354795054959512 from Ganpati Mobile, G-5-8 Ground floor SRIRAM TOWER, 13, ASHOK MARG LUCKNOW, TIN 09950001360, On 2.3.2013 and paid the price 16, 500/Rs, accessories two in no Battery and charger mentioned in cash receipt. On visiting to your website I have come to know that in acessories data cable and s pen should be there, Even I have inquired about missing accessorirs salesman tolm me that rest is not in the box.kindly do needful.

Comment (0)

Unsatisfied service provided by Samsung company. I have purchase Samsung LED TV 40 on 20/10/2011 from pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town Yerwada Pune 411006. At the time of purchasing TV in showroom sales executive of pantaloon retail (India) Ltd- home town has assured the benefits, Luxury & TV life time compared to all other brand TV in the showroom we blindly kept faith in him and he insisted us to purchase the Samsung Brand LED TV. As I am from middle class family with single bread winner, to purchase the TV we have done savings for last two years after that we were able to purchase the TV.

From day one we have faced the problem from Samsung company for installation also said executive came after 10 days purchase with 3 to 4 reminder. From last month suddenly black belt started to come on screen, then we immediately contacted CC of Samsung lock complain.

After escalation with senior and 4 to 5 reminder they sent the engineer. He called me in the morning time & said will come at 12.00 clock but after 2 reminders he came at 8.30pm in evening. He kept me waiting for 8 hrs. He saw the TV & said this problem has occurred in screen we have to change it. There is no solution to repair. He said our tech team will provide you a quotation for the same. Second day I received a call from service center that to change the screen quotation is 26000/- Hardly we have use the TV for last 18 months & average use of the will not be more than 1hr perday.

Comment (0)

Sirs, I purchased a mobile phone (Samsung ) from our local post office here on Magnetic Island Qld. first time using the camera on the phone it would not function, I returned the phone back to the Post office, their reply was, I would have to return it to Fonebiz, Wollongong New South Wales. as their supplier does not replace or fix.

I sent the phone to Phonebiz $8.00, and when I rang them after a week was told it would cost $11.00 to return the phone in question , it has been in the Phonebiz hands for nearly 3 weeks now I have phoned them twice in that time, there reply was we are still fixing it. I have a Heart complaint and find it very stressful being without phone, surely a replacement or early repair could be arranged, the service from Samsung is not satisfactory , hoping you can assist in tis matter,

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that in recent past I had been to Thailand and I have purchased one Samsung 40” LED Model No: UA40EH5000R from Bangkok on 29-04-2013, and I have the following query.

While demo testing shown to me at the Bangkok based dealers shop they had informed that thru cable internet service provider internet facility can be availed On above mentioned TV and then it will behave as SMART TV ?

IS THIS CORRECT?

You are requested to inform how do I connect internet connection as I could not found the terminal on back side of the TV.

Regards,

Dilip N. Joshi

Comment (0)

I purchased the model, above, a couple years ago but left it in its box following a move. I only used it a total of 15 hours or so to record a few DVD-RW discs to share with a friend.
I originally bought the unit to transfer some VCR tapes to DVD that I had made of family vacations. About a month ago I managed to uncover the original VCR tapes and, when I went to dub them over onto DVD I found that the machine would not even PLAY a VCR tape.
The VCR portion of the machine had NOT EVER BEEN USED!!
At the same time I attempted to begin this dubbing process I found that I could not get the machine to even open the DVD tray to insert a disc.
What I have is an expensive piece of JUNK that saw only a small bit of use and NEVER for its intended purpose.
I'm so disgusted with the thing that I have pushed thoughts of it to the back of my mind until now. As I look at the piece of junk I begin to devise a way to have Samsung accept some responsibility for selling such a piece of garbage to me.
I've long trusted the Samsung name and had no problems with their products but this, this is just unacceptable.

Here begins my campaign to effect some sort of recompense from Samsung for depriving me the ability to use an expensive tool to its intended purpose.

Comment (0)

We have a Version PF01, Serial Number AJFW3CKP00082K, Model #HLT5656WXéXAC, sAMSUNG 56`` Projection. ....Our television started with a few white dots on the screen and daily there has been an increase in the number of dots. Presently there are hundreds of dots making it difficult to see the actual picture. We are not big tv watchers and have already replaced the bulb and now we have white dots taking over the screen. I have already placed a complaint with Samsung with no reply about this problem, this is my second attempt to have this problem resolved. I am really hoping that someone responses to me over this matter. I have always had the most respect for Samsung and their products, but am getting a little frustrated with the lack of response after spending alot of money on this tv, having to replace the bulb and now have white dots infesting our screen. If someone could email me back with some advise, I`d really appreciate it. Thanks, Sandy

Comment (0)

I had purchase the Samsung Galaxy Grand handset a month back. Now i have hanging problem with this handset like whenever i am using the handset there i facing error of (unfortunately the process com. google.process.gapps has stopped ) now i need the solution of this problem please help asap.

Comment (0)

For one year and four months I obtained immense enjoyment from a Hisense TV performance and felt that it was worth the premium cost, but suddenly the TV had total picture failure. After approaching Hisense with serious concerned as to the integrity of the unit, I decided and paid an additional one thousand dollars for a replacement, the LED TV. From the outset, the picture of the replaced LED was a deep disappointment compared with that of the plasma, and as luck would have it, in less than two weeks of use this LED also had a complete failure. I think it is reasonable to expect that the faulty LED be replaced by a new TV, since it was so new and barely used - my preference was for a new and less costly plasma unit.

However Hisense customer service insisted that the main boards, including the mother board, be replaced. Consider, for example, buying a new car that suddenly and within two weeks needs major repair in the replacement of the engine and the transmission – under the circumstances one would reasonably have the expectation that a new car be provided rather than accepting the major overhaul. I did not pay an additional thousand dollars for essentially a refurbished TV, nor did I expect such lack of quality and integrity from a Hisense product. This has been my very regretful experience with both Hisense and its television technology. I would have thought, mistakenly I suppose, Hisense corporate would have willingly and accommodatingly corrected this in a prompt and satisfactorily. It seems lack of concern and responsibility for the consumer is more prevalent of Hisense in the current environment.

Comment (0)

We have been using Samsung products since they became available in Australia and have many Samsung products that have all been very good quality. We have just moved from Australia to Bali and have purchased Samsung TV, refrigerator & washing machine. We are very happy with the TV and fridge, but the washing machine has been a problem since we got it. It is a model WA70V4 that we purchased on 25-Feb-12 but it has only been used for 2 months because we have only just moved to Bali full time.

The problem is that the machine deposits large greasy marks over some of the washing at random and these marks do not come out no matter how much they are soaked or scrubbed. We have had many items of clothing detroyed and we no longer use the machine for anything of qaulity or value because of the chance of it being destoyed. We have been to the shop we purchased it from in Singaraja twice and complained and eventually had a Samsung man from Denpesar come and have a look at the machine. He told us all we have to do is make sure we run the clean tub cycle at least once a month and it would be ok.

Since then we have run the clean tub cycle at least once a week but it makes no difference and our washing is still being destroyed. I can send you photos of the latest item of clothing to be ruined and i will start keeping the destroyed clothing should you wish to see it. We will be replacing this washing machine because it does not work as it should and king size sheets are now being washed by hand which defeats the purpose of having a washing machine.. It should be replaced under warranty because it is almost new and has never worked as it should. If we do not get any satisfaction with this faulty machine we will dispose of it and purchase a new washing machine which will obviously not be a Samsung.

Dear Samsung care,
I am Sanjeew Singh From Janak Puri New Delhi 110058
I am Customer of Samsung Mobiles I have a Galaxy s2 Plus Model i 9105 Which Imei No is 35598305184297701
I Have Purchased This Cellphone Dated 07/04/13
From The Date of purchasing I was Facing Hanging Problem,Automatic Off Problem, restarting problem, so I was submit my cellphone in Samsung Service center. Moti nagar Electro serve center New Delhi.on 12-04-2013,After repair my cellphone that was in same condition no any improvement in my cellphone,
After that I was submit my cellphone in service center again on 26-04-2013,
after 4 days i got a call from service center, he told cellphone is repaired, today i have received my cellphone. after 2 hours now I am facing same problem Again.
in 3 weeks I have facing more problem due to my cellphone. 2 Times i had submitted my cellphone in service center but no resolution , now my cellphone scratched by service center. I have called customer care many time for this problem but no solution. please tell me how i can do

Comment (0)

The TV has vertical lines thru it. Had service come out (at my own expense) and they said it would be too costly to fix, as it's the Front Panel that is defective. I called Samsung and got absolutely no where. Tried their "online" chat - not available. Email complaint would not allow me to continue as it did not show my model number and would not allow me to type in the model number. I see someone else is having or had the same problem as me. Very frusterating.

Comment (0)

I bought Samsung product believing that it is worth the money invested.
Shortly thereafter, I was unpleasantly surprised with what followed:
I bought a mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy W, GT-I8150) in Cairo, Egypt, on 25th October 2012, from the local vendor (Mobile Shop). Soon after that, I faced the following problem: during a phone call, the sensor that turns off the screen was blocking the device; the screen remained off even though the call was completed. I tried several things (including factory settings) but without any result.
I brought the device to an authorized service center (Union Group, Cairo, Egypt). First they told me it would be fixed in 72 hours. After several calls they told me to come for a week, and when I went there they told me that they are waiting for a spare part from Korea and they needed another week.
Their attitude when I call them by phone: firstly I had to listen to the recorded message about 3 minutes, and then operator kept me another 3 minutes to listen to music, and finally the line was disconnected.
I want to emphasize that the Samsung -Union Group representatives exclude the possibility to replace the device with the new ones, if it is not repaired within the reasonable time.
Finally I would like to express my great disappointment with the above mentioned situation. I am thinking about possibility to claim for a compensation to cover the time and effort wasted.
Miki Jovic
Cairo, Egypt
+201222183716

Comment (0)

bought a 52" lcd flat panel U750 two years ago. control board went out, had an estimate today for $674.21 to fix. are you kidding me? can't get a response from anybody with sears or samsung. will never buy another samsung product, and we are remodeling a sports bar and need 8 new tv's. will never see a samsung tv hanging in there

Comment (0)

I have Samsung galaxy ace GT-S5830 one time i was on Facebook and it suddenly gave me a note saying that an error occurred the application stopped responding force close. then after that incident it started to occur all over my phone. each time i open something it gives me the same message.

Now if i need to open the menu it opens but i cant control anything because the screen freezes and when it does i get redirected to another application. now when i restarted my phone i cant open it anymore since it is repeating the wake up process. Samsung this is not acceptable. now all my personal information and my trust in you is lost. see what you need to do please

Comment (1)

Product: Samsung 4-door refrigerator, RM 255 LASH. We moved into a new upscale home in 2006 that was thrice our first house in terms of market price. The general recommendation from friends was: "You have moved into a luxury home, make sure you buy high-end appliances". Samsung came highly recommended. We bought Samsung front-loading washer and dryer, and this fancy 4-door fridge, with impressive brushed platinum finish, and sophisticated electronic control panel.

Well.. in less than 5 years, most of the 4 compartments in this fridge have stopped the cooling or freezing function, or have only partial and degraded functioning. The company no longer makes the water filter. The ice-maker stopped working. We emailed and phoned Samsung service center, and they were no help. Eventually, the Samsung service center handed us off to a local service center that told us: "Well, we have started working with Samsung refrigerators only a month ago..."

The local service center discussed all the problems we are having with this model, and gave us a $500 repair estimate. We contacted Samsung again, asking them to pick up the tab for repairs, or at least a good portion of it. Samsung refused, flat out.

Moral of the story:
Avoid Samsung appliances... go with American labels (even if they are made in China), and buy an extended service plan. That is what we ended up doing... and our fancy, brushed platinum Samsung fridge sits in our basement as a very expensive storage cupboard, essentially a piece of furniture...!!

Comment (0)

We bought a Samsung dryer in September of 2011. We do normal laundry for two people, nothing out of the ordinary. Our dryer started making a knocking noise about 2 months ago. We called Samsung and they sent out their A&E appliance repair people 10 days ago. They thought it was a roller or rollers that went bad and possibly the belt. Only having the dryer for 1 1/2 years I would have thought it might still be under warranty and it wasn't. They came back to put in the above parts and found it wasn't the case, it was actually the drum that needed replaced. Again, they called the company, and the drum isn't even under warranty still being only 1 1/2 years old. Now we have to wait another 10 days to get the new drum and install it.
As expensive as the washers and dryers are from Samsung you would think their warranty for a major part like a drum would be a lot longer than just a year.

To whom it may concern:

I just filed a complaint about my Chromebook and neglected to list one of the important issues that I have with the device: It does not print everywhere! I must be with a cloud ready setup. That means I will need to buy a new printer for home. Also, the printer that I use in the office is hooked to our computers remotely. I had the guy from the printing place come over to see why I cannot send anything and print it in the office printer and he said it will not accept things from the Chromebook, not set up for that and that it would be a large cost to change it.

How disappointing!

Susan E. Speir

Comment (0)

I've had cells phones since the late 90's. The only phone I've had with NO problems were SAMSUNG until 9 months ago I have a Samsung with Sprint and I've had so many problems i don't know where to begain. I've taken it back 2 times. I had to turn it in and get another one but it was used because my contract was not up for 2 years. So if the screen is not "freezing up" then I'm not able to dail out. Or my calls are dropping when I'm walking down the street. i've been in situations where i could hear but the person on the other end could not hear me. This phone is really a DISAPOINTMENT to me because I've had other phones and products by Samsung and NEVER had a problem.

Comment (0)

Bought refrigerator in 2011 since then have been haveing problems with the refrigerator freezing up this is about the third time and i have two babies under the age of one the last time was this thanksgiving I would want to know if we could replace it with another one the people said that would be determined by the repair men not best buy or u. This is really awful to have this happen over an over again. I hope there is someone who could help me with this problem. aloha christina correa 11/23/12

Comment (0)

I bought Samsung LED TV from Thailand (Sai international trading) in March 2012 and from nearly two months we are getting burning smell from TV also TV screen has a line . It gives a impression that TV is buring from inside and may affect us any day. Twice I got electric shocks from this TV.

The problem is Tax return officer at Airport kept our bill & we in hurry forgot to take a copy of the bill. Now we tried contacting Sai trading thailand over phone to fax us the bill but they seem to be least bothered also VAT refund team of thailand doesnt want to help.

We are going to counsumer court this coming week and we need justice as this product may affect our life.

Rahul (India: 9986142826)

Comment (0)

Purchased a galaxy note 2 in favor of a galaxy s3 and an iphone5. My mistake was even thinking that Samsung was capable of making quality products. Word of warning, Samsung consumer electronics, or anything with a one year manufacturers warranty might look nice but in terms of quality, Samsung doesn't care about the consumer. As for phone and customer support, they transferred me three times in one phone call and then finally hung up on me. I understand if technical jargon is not a universal language, so hire people that can understand it. Samsung has been around for a while, but they operate like a new business getting it's legs, products and support. I hope apple tears a new one in you, at least the money I spend with Apple is well spent.

Comment (0)

I had ordered for the free 16 gb card with my new samsung S duos on 8th Jan. The numbers provided on the samsung promo website are out of service and nobody is replying to my mails from the email id given on the Link. How am i supposed to get in touch with them. I have called at samsung customer care but no positive response has been received. Where is my free 16gb memory card and how can I get a contact number for samsung at once. I will not rest until I have this!

Comment (0)

I purchased my Samsung Refrigerator approximately 2 years ago. On March 17, 2013 the refrigerator and freezer stop working completed. I called Sears to arrange for an appointment to come a fix the refrigerator that I so proudly purchase for over a thousand dollars. Sears charged me a fee of $65 just to come out. The Sears Tech told me - the nain board is bad and also the display board blinks needs to be replaced.

I have a house full of Samsung product from TV, cell phones, and tablets. Samsung is suppose to be a good product but I find myself with a refrigerator that does not work and will cost at least $650 to $750 to repair. I did not expect my refrigerator to go out on me after having went to the grocery store the day before spending over $300.

Brand: Samsung
Model# R5261MORS
S/N# JJ664GBC233007288

I am very disappointed in Samsung product not living up to their full name. The old saying is you get what you pay for but I in this case $1000 plus dollars down the drain!

Comment (0)

Bought a 60 inch smart tv 4 weeks ago and still cant get on the internet. It was delivered with a port that was not working. been waiting on a part to lupdate my brand new tv... I was given false information, I have been lied too by company employees. I have spent over 2 weeks and 4 hours talking with Reps. I just hung up the phone once again 4/4/2013 being told that they had an incorrect address. all the other calls they had the correct address
but now they had an incorrect address hmmmm??? This company must really be screwed up!!! I was once again told the part is in the mail. Next week it will be 4 weeks i have been waiting for lthis part i cannot use the features of my brand new expensive tv until i get thsi part. I will never buy Samsung again not because of the product though i'm really not sure if the product works until i get the updated part, but becasue they have no integrity in dealing with customers. I will make it known to anyone looking into buying a Samsung product to beware the company does not care about service to its customers. And the reps lie.

Good afternnon,
About 4 months ago, I purchased a Samsung Smart TV. I purchased a Samsung because I was told they were the top of the line televisions on the market. I have enjoyed the TV so far and have only had a few problems with the Smart Hub apps. I have had an issue with one app since I purchased the TV, and just recently, I encountered an issue with another app (one that I use often). I decided to call customer support to get some help with my issue.
Here is where my complaint begins:
I explained the issue to the operator. Right away she acted like she KNEW what the issue was. She said, "Your TV has a virus" and then continued by saying, "If you don’t take care of this now, the virus could spread throughout your system eventually make it unusable." This is when I began feeling the pressure; I could tell this was turning into a sales call. She told me the price for technical support is $99.99. I quickly told her that I wasn’t going to pay $100 for technical support. She again warned me of the "virus" that was quickly spreading throughout my system. I again denied the technical support. She put me on hold and returned very quickly; "I have gotten the approval to give you 50% off technical support for $49.99." Here lies my first issue: We all know that EVERYONE gets this "special approval" for 50% off. The initial offer of $99.99 is just to see if you can get more money out of easily influenced/manipulated people. I did not expect this sketchy sales tactic from a prestigious company like Samsung.
At this point, she went into detail on how technical support would not only fix my issue, but prevent future issues as well. She said, "Technical support can remote into your TV to fix the issue and then configure and optimize your settings to prevent future issues." Still not convinced I, for the third time, denied the technical support. She then transferred me to a "supervisor." I spoke to the supervisor and she too warned me of what would happen if didn’t take care of this issue (virus) and assured me that technical support would remote in and have my issue fixed in 10-15 minutes. I remained skeptical, but she continued to push purchasing the technical support, almost threatening me that my TV would eventually become unusable. Eventually, I caved, gave in to the sale, and purchased the technical support. I was not happy about it, but the pressure got to me and their persistent warnings/threats made me feel like they were my only choice.
After a lengthy wait on hold, I was connected to a technical support technician. I explained my issue to him thoroughly, just as I had done before. The first thing he asked me was, "Have you tried turning your TV off and then back on?" Seriously?! Is that the type of technical support I just paid for? We went through several other steps, most of which were common sense and I had already tried. I don’t know what kind of knowledge/training your technical support personnel have, but I was not impressed at all.
In the end, it came down to a simple reset to fix the issue. I asked the technician, "Did I really just pay $50 to have you tell me to reset my TV?" I then asked him about remoting into my TV to fix the issues and reconfiguring my settings. He said that they DO NOT have the ability to remote into anyone's television or do anything of the sort.
I demand that I have my money fully refunded. I did not pay $50 for information that I could have found on Google (which is likely where your technician found it). I paid $50 for someone to remote into my TV, fix the virus, and configure my settings to prevent future issues. Also, my issue was not fixed in 10-15 minutes; closer to an hour.
May I suggest that you reevaluate how your operators sell your technical support? Not only are they very pushy and make you feel threatened, but they lie to you! I've been in the sales industry, and if there's one thing I know, it is to NEVER lie about what you're selling. These misleading and manipulative sales tactics are completely unethical and an embarrassment to your company.
I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with your customer service and, at the very least, expect a full refund.

Comment (0)

I M Dinesh & Recently one month purchased Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos-but aftera week there is a problem in battery back up & Even 3-4 hours battery backup not there. Please let me know how to rectify the Battery backup problem in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.

Comment (0)

I bought a Samsung LCD 52" inch TV three years ago, and now the TV has vertical lines on the screen. I called Samsung customer service and told them my problem. They told me it sounded like bad cappacitors, and that they would send a repair service out at no charge because these cappacitors are under Samsung warranty. Service repair came out to my house and replaced them, but I am still having the same problem. The service tech said that the TV has a bad panel and the charge to repair it would be $750, parts and labor. I called customer service back and told them what the repair service said, and they said that Samsung doesn't warranty panels, and there was nothing they could do for me. I'm sure I'm not the only person that has had this problem, I've seen lots of complaints on the internet about this defect. I wish Samsung would warranty more parts on their TVs so people like me and others dont have to take a loss when purchasing a Samsung. They should live up to the standard of what they advertise their product as. I paid $1500 for the TV, and now I am out of a TV. If there is anyway Samsung could compensate me for my loss with repair or some form of compensation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment (0)

Sir/ Maam, I am a Samsung Customer but not feeling esteemed any more due to the issues I underwent because of poor services. Since beginning my phone had one or the other issues. I went to the service centre for the same but every time the issue persist.

I fail to understand why the service centre couldnot rectify the issue even after giving the phone to them 4 times. In a span of a year almost half a year the phone had some trouble. I also requested the service centre to replace the device if necessary but they dint paid heed.

Now my phone has stopped working completely, its nothing more than a plastic toy which a 2/3 month old kid can play as I cant open it or use.

I feel dejected to write the mail to a reputed company like yours for poor services. I request you to kindly get the issue sorted on priority basis and if required please replace the device (samsung Galaxy ST I9003, IMEI 359374/04/123106/5 ).

Comment (0)

I have bought a samsung mobile model no. Star 2 (GT-S5263). i'm getting a problem of this phone whenever i open internet sites like song.pk, you tube, gmail etc. So i went to samsung center (Technocare, noida sec-27, near noida sec.18 metro station) they had checked two time hand to hand and 3 times i had submitted on service centre approximate 20 days. but they could'nt solve this problem and branch manager has told me we are not getting what is the problem of this phone.

That's why i told to them if there is not solution this phone so please replace this phone but branch manager told me i will talk to my senior noida samsung branch manager mr. sandeep then i will reply u, alos i have talked to mr.sandeep he has told me you will get proper solution withing two-three days but i didnt get any solution of this phone. they are alwasy delaying this problem.

I complain morethan 20 times on samsung centre but they didn't given me any solution to my complain. So please solve my complain as soon as possible.

Comment (0)

I have a 2012 smart tv with an outdated netflix program. I spent several hours with tech support who were completely useless. I finally found out that this tv's firmware cannot be updated so I am left with very intermittent netflix service. Samsung apparently lied to me more than once during these hours. This is planned obsolescence at its worst along with the worst customer service experience I have yet to experience

Comment (0)

I bought a brand new Samsung 46 inch LCD flat screen about 6 years ago from Best Buy and paid $1,100 for it. About 7 months ago my tv started turning off and on by itself so I called Samsung and they gave me several different ways to trouble shoot the problem. None of these worked so I called back. Every time I call, the customer service people keep me on hold for hours and constantly transfer me to other people basically passing the buck to one another because no one seems to know what to do to help me. After talking to several people and doing some investigating I noticed that there have been a lot of issues with the power circuit boards and the capacitors for this particular model and year.

Samsung finally sent a service technician to my house(in which I had to pay $60) and he told me that the problem was my main power circuit board and since this is not under warranty I will have to pay $288 to have it fixed. I have been a loyal Samsung customer and now because of the lack of customer service and professionalism I will no longer use their products again. I understand that my tv is no longer under warranty but if I pay $1,100 for a tv I expect it to last more that 6 years before I have to pay to get something internally fixed. Samsung at the least should have paid for the part. Very bad customer service.

Comment (0)

Hi i am a regular user of samsung phones till now was satisfied all my phones are of samsung and presently i have 4 samsung phones in use at home. i bought a samsung galaxy ace duos phone on 6th jan and the exec told me tht there was an offer that i would get a free 16 gb memory card on the link (www.samsungpromo.in/sp) but when i entered the IMEI # it said tht it is not a valid email id i even mailed the same but there was no reply made to me in this regard...i am so dissatisfied that from now on wll not suggest anyone for buying samsung phone but would say not to buy one...

Comment (0)

I received an email from Samsung, said I won an ipad. So I called Samsung and they knew nothing about this and asked for a website for Samsung to forward the spam email. I found that they had email no place to forward too, so I guess Samsung is not customer friendly to help when people get fraud emails from Samsung! I was only trying to verify whether or not it was a scam by contacting their corporate hotline. SHAME ON SAMSUNG

Comment (0)

This is in reference to my Samsung LED model no.: UA32FS100ARLXL , serial no.: MQWG3PVD401934Z , purchased one year back. I am a loyal customer of the topmost brand in electronics i.e. Samsung and a word of mouth promoter too, not only because of the name but off course due to its excellent performance and support. I was very much happy for the thing I purchased- THE LED thinking that it will go long as the name of Samsung is running. But it’s a shocking experience to me that how it be possible that a Samsung Led, a part of it called picture tube stopped working in such a short span of time of one year only.

Being loyal I confidently asked for the help from service center thinking that it will be replaced easily but for replacing picture tube your concerns asking for 13k which is very high. Requesting you to replace this part at the best possible rates so that I will continue to be the loyal customer of your brand and give you the returns in the form of word of mouth promotions.

Comment (0)

I'm upset about recent updates to my Samsung Galaxy s5. My mobile phone updated to the lollipop version and I'm not satisfied at all with the service. There is no longer a silent mode on the phone and it just vibrates. It's disturbing others around me and I cannot hear it sometimes when it vibrates even. It's 2015 not the 1800's. I would like a refund or the ability to exchange my phone for another one.

Comment (0)

I would like to file a complaint against one of your employees working at the Samsung Support phone hotline . He only identified himself as Scef and refused to give his surname. The incident happened on Monday 2 February 2015 around 15.20. I inquired about a printer problem with a Samsung C140 that was delivered today. The issue is that the printer does not work although the installation was successful. More specifically it says that there was no paper while paper was inserted in the tray. Scef claimed that the problem lied with the paper. i reassured him on several occasions that it was standard paper used in my office although i was unable to give the exact make of the paper. he was unwilling to provide further assistance unless i was able to give exact details of the make and weight of the paper used.

I wasted a lot of time and the employee was clearly unhelpful and he offered no help in solving the problem. On top of that he also gave me a non-existing complaints email address - most likely in bad faith. In my opinion such a person is not suitable for a job at an online telephone support helpdesk.

Comment (1)

Purchased a 64 in Samsung in December 2015 lasted 3 months rang Samsung and tech came out and said will take two months to replace part and they will give me another tv wich took two months to get . Second tv lasted 4 months and they replaced 3 screens in two weeks .Teck said he will send his report for an exchange tv rang Samsung customer care and and keep on getting told it is getting reviewed and that's allready taken 4 weeks and we have got no tv to watch . Have taken six days of work waiting for Samsung tecks and they have not turned up on two of those days . Sent 8 emails to my case manager to respond or ring me back for answers keep on getting told he will contact you within 24 to 48 hours no response . Samsung are an absolute disgrace

Comment (1)

This past Christmas I received a Samsung Gearfit device as a gift from my brother and his wife. The device was purchased from Samsung.Com website, and was shipped from Samsung factory in Mira Loma, California. The device was factory sealed in original box, I opened box on Christmas day. Device never turned on. There is no display on device. The device vibrates, but there is no display (it's supposed to be a 'smart watch')charging the battery on device does not help.

I called Samsung technical support on January 5 for assistance. Since that time I have called three more times, for a total of 4 'help desk tickets'. Each call ends the same way, the Samsung technician is stumped because the Gearfit device does not have IMEI number. Gearfit devices do not have IMEI numbers, only phones do, but the Samsung technician is baffled by this, I am told it will take 3 business days to review the issue and I will receive a call back, but I never do. I wait three days, even four days! Five days! Than I call Samsung again, and the entire process starts over. One time I received an email that my ticket has been closed and to call an 800 number to request further assistance (attached) and of course I followed directions and called the 800 number, which resulted in same spiel - need 3 days to investigate issue, you will receive call back.

I have original receipts, packing slip, box, device ... can someone please help with this?

Comment (0)

I recently purchased a 32 in smart tv which has 3D, I was very disappointed to find that tvs under 40 ins do not qualify for free glasses.The house I live in does not have rooms big enough to accommodate a 40+ size tv.I always buy Samsung whenever possible and have always been satisfied with your products.They say size doesn't matter but obviously in this case it does. Regards from dissapointed

Comment (0)

The worst of the worst experience ever with Samsung, 7 phone hours with Samsung customer support to NO avail in assisting with setting up this entertainment system. The off shore rep's are the worst, polite yes, experienced NO, language barrier YES. They have NO clue as to how to assist the customer with the Samsung product making it operational and then when THEY get frustrated while talking to the customer they'll transfer you to someone else who equally has no experience in assisting, even worse the JUST HANG UP, oh yes the will JUST HANG UP on the customer. In short Samsung has NO experienced support staff, and if your a customer or thinking of becomming a Samsung customer be warned if you should be in need of Tech support and should have to call their off-shore support staff.

Comment (60)

I bought a samsung galaxy s4 from Egypt and after a month the phone showed some problems in the sensor and the battery and because the phone has a warranty of a whole year I went to the center to repair the phone but sadly they were unable to repair it even after the fourth trial to do so and every time they call me and tell me that the phone is repaired and ready. I took a promise from Samsung that if the problem occurred again they will change the phone itself so the same problems showed again and I took the phone for the fifth time to the center but they did not change the phone and told me that they repaired it. Actually what they did is against the law in Egypt but they do not care so I decided to raise the complaint to Samsung itself maybe you will be more keen about your reputation. Thanks. My phone # is +2 0122 744 5150

To whom it may concern
Would really appreciate feedback or assistance
I am struggling to find any results and not sure where to go. I am not sure if anyone can help with my plight but I am going to try all possible avenues before setting my issue aside. And apologies for the request as I am not sure if the consumer has any rights in such cases
I purchased a television set from Dion Wired Canal walk Cape Town on 28 March 2012- receipt attached
Total cost was R13 500 for a Samsung 46 inch 3d
Two years later an unfortunate incident occurred where my daughter bounced a small marble that hit the TV and created a tiny crack on the screen. And the picture is no longer clear with a sequence of lines on it
Took the TV directly to a Company called Liptronics Tel 021 911 0226 – dealers of Samsung products who advised me that Samsung no longer manufactures these screens and there is no alternative to fixing this.
The warranty was apparently for one year. And regretfully I found out that my household Insurance does not cover for accidental damage
Do I have any rights against Samsung here? I only have the TV for two years. Surely there should be some support base to assist in these cases.
This was a dream television purchased for a substantial amount of money on receiving a company bonus and this product is now worthless. I am not at all disputing how the accident was caused. I am just trying to understand how a huge company like Samsung cannot engage in repairs to a product that had meant so much to me albeit in a short space of time
For the record Liptronics advised me that one month after my purchase date of my TV on 2012, Samsung extended their warranty to two years. I would have still being outside that warranty when I reported the incident but it would have been only a couple of days
I am at a loss not knowing if I have any rights – I just think Samsung is not playing nicely
Would appreciate any feedback

Comment (0)

My wife and i both have these mobile phones and are having the same problem with them since downloading the current software update. Occationally, the battery drains to zero in a matter of hours ( without changing the settings), They can’t get a Wi-Fi signal because it say’s the internet signal was too poor, but thats when we are sitting in the same room as the router or when i’m at work next to their router. I have been back to the shop, and they put the phone back to factory settings, but, it made no difference. We both need a reliable mobile phone because of our buisiness and i’m afraid this is just not good enough and want to know what your going to do about it?

Comment (0)

I have been a loyal customer of Samsung, buying most of my appliances with Samsung. However, recently I have had just bad service from them that I have decided to not buy a single item from Samsung ever again. I am disgusted with their conduct. They do not take responsibility for the conduct of their representatives.

Their reps during the uninstallation of my Split AC, packed it upside down and damaged 3 feet of copper, and other reps also released the gas inside the house and stained the wall (which now needs to be repainted)… and Samsung refuses to take responsibility or take ANY ACTION on their representatives. Now my outdoor Unit of my Split AC is damaged, and they want me to bear the costs for it.

This has been such a disappointing affair and I would not recommend Samsung to anyone. Save yourself the hassle.

Comment (0)

I had purchased Samsung Grand at Bhopal from DB.CITY MALL on 5th NOV 2013.But the adaptor started causing problem in charging.On reporting this to the service center i was told to come after 7-8 days .when i again went there i was told the adaptor wire is not available and i have to come again.I went to three service centres namely 10 no market,arera colony,roshanpura centre and near M.P nagar service centre time and again.I visited Roshanpura service centre twice but every time they told the spare is not available and i was told to keep the adaptor with them.How can one keep the adaptor with them for 5-7 days ??As the mobile is still under warranty and if i use some other adaptor and something goes wrong who will be responsible for it? Even todat i went to the service centre at Roshanpura Near new market and was told rudely that i can go anywhere and write anybody and it can not be replaced unless there is sufficient stock.I had the service center personnel talk at the toll free no.
Pl let me know what corrective action you or i should take at the earliest as it is almost one month and if it goes beyound the date who will be responsible?
regards

Comment (0)

I recently bought a Samsun refrigerator and when my contractor installed it, he scratched it. No big deal. I thought I would just get some touch up paint from Samsung. Well, I called your 1-800-726-7864 number and your parts number and they were not able to help me with the color. I find this hard to believe. Is there someone who can help. The refrigerator I have is model number RF32FMQDBSR/AA. It has a stainless steel front with a dark gray side and it’s the side that is scratched .

Comment (4)

I built a new home and moved into the house in may 2013, I bought brand new stove/glass top, three door refrigerator with bottom pull out freezer and dish washer all made by Samsung. I have already had to have the glass top replaced on the stove because it had a defect and busted which Lowe’s handled after having to argue and prove to them I did not bust it. The refrigerator has started collecting water under the bottom pull out drawer in the refrigerator and is freezing causing the drawer to stick. The dish washer has started making an awful noise that sounds like its grinding. It is almost like the sound that a coffee maker makes when it starts percolating except much louder. I can tell you I bought a side by side Samsung a few years ago that only lasted two and a half years and just stopped working and I didn’t say anything but now having purchased three more items made by Samsung and having issues out of all three I expect someone from Samsung service department to contact me about trying to resolve these issues.

Comment (0)

I’m writing to inform you that I had a negative experience at your store in Setia City Mall on 28th March 2014, and the person who handled my inquiry was named as below :

Samsung Store Name :
KTS Cellular Sdn Bhd
Lot LG61, Setia City Mall, No. 7, Persiaran Setia Dagang,
Bandar Setia Alam, Section U13, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.

Attended by :
L. F. Tan – Store Manager
Chua Jin Yang – Assistant Manager
Jec Tan Kian Wee – Experience Consultant

First of all, I recognize that you, as the reader of this letter, are not responsible for my bad experience, but I am still upset about the situation.

I walked in to the above Samsung store on 28th March 2014 around 8.30pm to make an inquiry about the product that I’ve purchase from Harvey Norman Store on a day earlier, i.e. 27th March 2014. The purchased product was come with a free TM Wifi package as published. Unfortunately I didn’t receive any response or activation code after SMS sent to designated number as printed in the product packaging box on 27th March 2014.

I was first attended by Mr. Jec Tan Kian Wee and Chua Jin Yang. After I was patiently explained my problem, both of them mentioned that they could not help as I have to contact TM or Samsung website by myself to look for solution. As I was unsatisfied with such a response therefore I’ve requested to meet with the Store Manager.

The Store Manager named Mr L. F Tan was hostile and unreceptive to my plight. He was again stressed in a rather impatient way that I need to solve the issue by contacting Samsung website as their Store is only involved in product selling and could not solve my issue.

I was incredibly angered by this irresponsible behavior. Someone with such poor people skills and a lack of common courtesy should not work in customer service. I was so upset by the situation and shocked at his accusation that I left the store without having the issue resolved.
I hope this complain reaches your office and necessary actions will be done as soon as possible.

Please contact me at 012-6612977 or email me back at lcmei515@hotmail.com. I would like this situation to be resolved so I can continue to be a loyal Samsung patron.
Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely regards,
Lew Chen Mei

Comment (0)

Have feedback for Samsung?