CVS Customer Service

Contact CVS Corporate

Toll free phone number: 401-765-1500

CVS is one of the countries largest local retail stores and pharmacy shops. It offers perspecription refills, medicine, greeting cards, personal items, and more. The stores are typically open 24 hours a day.

If you have a problem and need to contact CVS head offices, the best contact information, including email address are below. You can also find toll free numbers here. Common issues with CVS include management, rude employees, coupon errors, and perscription refill complaints.

The headquarters number is 401-765-1500. Their offices are located on the east coast in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

CVS Contact Information

A-

7am-8pm, Monday-Friday EST

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top CVS Complaints

I went into your Massapequa, NY store to purchase Bluediamond nuts. I was happy to see they were on sale by the yellow sticker saying so. I went up to the register, the associate was doing price changes with his back to me, he noticed me after a minute or so and huffed and went behind the register..he did not greet me, although I said hello to him..he rang me up, the nuts came up full price, I said they were on sale, he said no they’re not..I said yes there’s a sale sign, he walked to the aisle, came back and said, no they’re not on sale. I walked to the aisle and pulled the sale sign and passed a manager who came and changed the price. I received my change and said thank you and received nothing in return. As I left I said out loud, you’re welcome, thank you for shopping at CVS. This is not the first time, this location is below standards in CVS standards. More customer service training is in desperate need in this location..thank you

I am getting quite annoyed with service at CVS 239 Forsgate Drive Jamesburg NJ 08831. When you make a phone call to this store it is nothing to be on hold 19-15 minutes waiting for someone to answer after the initial call into the automatic part of the call. I have been in the store at the pharmacy section when the phone rings and there can be several calls backed up waiting for someone to answer. This is uncalled for. The store has two or three people that are attentive, but most of the time the turnover of new people is unbelievable.

On 06/08 I returned batteries to the CVS in Landisville Pa store. Store Manager John was manning the store. John asked me for a receipt. I indicated CVS emailed me a receipt. He asked me to insert a credit card and then provided me with a slip to sign. I signed slip and as I was signing slip I realized the refund amount was not correct. I question the amount and John was very condescending in his handling of the situation. I again questioned price and we walked over to the batteries to check the price. At this point I retrieved my e mail receipt and showed him the receipt. He insisted that I go print the receipt out and return to be able to obtain the additional refund. I thought this idea was ludicrous and questioned Johns motives.
There was no discussion about having a lower refund at register and he simply presented slip and asked me to sign. Quite the charlatan approach to customer service. I called customer service on Monday to file complaint and was instructed I would receive a call in 48 hours. Called back Thursday and was instructed someone would call me Thursday afternoon. No call as of yet.....Not sure why this is taking so long to investigate.

I have no rating for a pharmacy that sends notifications the prescription is ready for pick up BUT CAN'T FIND IT IN THE PHARMACY. After waiting at the drive thru window for several minutes, I'm told the prescription has been misfiled. The pharmacist and assistant continue searching. After 20 minutes, the assistant says they are still searching and if another customer pulls up behind me then I will have to move. I told her I'm the customer you're waiting on and I'm not moving. She says whatever you say and slams the window very unprofessional. I continue to wait another 25 minutes while they continue to search. Finally the pharmacist tells me the other pharmacist (Nikola) from the prior evening shift filled the prescription and they don't know where she filed it. She tried calling the other pharmacist but no answer. She took my cell phone number and said she would call when they find the prescription. This would be a great location to open a responsible Pharmacy that the community could rely on for their medications. I will also file this complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Since the departure of Mr. Beauvoir the pharmacist , it is not possible to obtain a monthly prescription of Concerta
36 MG filled timely. I arrived on the 10th of June. the date required to fill the prescription and I was told that it was out of stock. to return on the 13th when the delivery arrives . I returned on the 13th. at 2:30pm, and I was told that it was still out of stock. This is a pretty constant occurrence during more than one year. We have been customers since 2010 .

In my opinion, CVS, or any concerned pharmacy, ought to keep track of customers' needs, and insure that meds that those customers need on a regular basis be available when needed. My son is prescribed Concerta every 30 days, and I should be able to expect to find that med in stock. It's a simple matter of good customer relations.

We were very pleased with the service at the one CVS in Hot Springs, AR. Our complaint is the constant messages telling us that we had a prescription ready for pickup. When we went to pick up the prescription, there was none filled for us. This happened again and again, until we were sick of all of that communication. We are educated adults who are more than capable of ordering each others prescriptions when we need one. My husband and my payments were $7, 715.75 for the year 2019 through April. This amount may not matter to you, but the success of this store may matter on this amount. We were told in Amarillo, once you get on the automatic refill that there is no way they can remove it.
We have also been told that the message to pick up a prescription is a way to get people into the store and perhaps buy something.

What I thought would be another pleasant experience at CVS today left us very irritated with the salesperson. The associates have always been very helpful and courteous. We have shopped at this CVS Pharmacy Store for 14 years utilizing the pharmacy services and retail products. We wanted to make a purchase of 3 Centrum products: 2 Centrum Multi-Vitamins and 1 Centrum Caltrate tablets and use manufacturer's coupons. The salesperson, Kourtney, was very obstinate and would not apply the coupons to each item. The coupons state, "limit one coupon per purchase of products and quantities stated. Limit of 4 like coupons in same shopping trip." We would have liked to use only 3, not 4, as stated and she would not apply the separate coupon for the Caltrate and said to use it on our next shopping trip because we could not use the same manufacturer's coupons in this purchase. It was 1 coupon each for Centrum Multi-Vitamins = 2 and then it would have been a 3rd one on a separate product, Caltrate. Rather than call the Store Manager, we made a purchase of 2 Centrum Multi-Vitamins, Osteo-Biflex , and a miscellaneous purchase of Lifesavers totaling to $44.96 where we would have purchased the Centrum Caltrate tablets at another $22.00. That would have given us a total of over $60.00 in purchases at CVS and enable us to use a CVS coupon as well for $10.00 off our total purchase which would have given us another pleasant trip to CVS, but instead we left the store unsatisfied with customer service today.

Went to Cvs Sunday morning, to shop and witness 3 people putting different products in there clothes and walking out, I asked them are they going to pay for it and they said mind your own business, but I and my husband told the cashier and IAN indicated that they can't do anything, he just said you know you guys aren't suppose to do that. But here is my problem,( so in reality anyone can walk in and walk out without paying?) To where down the street at Aldis someone walked in and walked out with liquor and they ran right after him and got there product back. So I live in Highland California, and I use to shop at the Cvs on Del Rosa and Highland where the area is bad, but they have security, why not on Baseline and Boulder? IAN indicated it happens every day, but put a stop to it. Its not fair. Talked to the supervisor and they apologized for us witnessing it, the problem is do something. Told her I was going to contact corporate its not right. So as I and my husband were leaving the store I over heard the supervisor say to IAN, that they were going to put pictures up in the back to watch out for these people, but that was because we said we were contacting corporate. We are working class and we don't steal we pay for our merchandise. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. NOT FAIR, IF YOU NEED TO CALL ME, CALL ME AT MY WORK: 909-387-3723, WHAT AN EXPERIENCE. But its not the first time we witness this.

On corporate problem, you have IT issues. I get medication in Florida and N.Y.(I'm a snow bird). Your renewal e-mails do not indicate which store they are from. The pharmacists tell me they can not have the computer switch diaries to other stores. When I get a renewal e-mail I have to call all the time to see which State it is coming from and have the order switched. One store has to call the other store to "back out" the order. One store should be able to do it on the computer without calling. The constant daily moving of personnel(more in N.Y. than Florida) does not help company loyalty. I prefer dealing with the same people all the time. We get to know each other and things move more easily. A specific complaint about the Woodmere N.Y. store (on Broadway). Last week I called about a renewal e-mail and was told it was from Florida and they'd make the change to N.Y. I received another e-mail which I assumed was from Woodmere, went to the store and was told it was from Florida. They did nothing in response to my phone call. At the counter, the clerk apologized and said the order would be ready in 25 minutes. I left and later in the day got another e-mail the order was ready. Two days later(Sunday), I went to Woodmere and was told again the e-mail was from Florida. They again did nothing! I had to wait 25 minutes until they called Florida, straightened out the problem, and gave me my medication. Needless to say, I was not happy. On both visits to the Woodmere store there were people there I didn't recognize. I would also point out that the Woodmere pharmacy is inadequately staffed. It takes a long time for them to answer the phone and the line is constantly backed up for pick-ups.

This year I switched from Walgreens to CVS and can hardly believe the difference in overall service. First, I have had trouble reaching CVS over the phone; minimum wait time on the phone has been 20 minutes at your branch on Northlake Blvd in Palm Beach Gardens. I have had to call the branch for two reasons: I have received texts from CVS indicating that prescriptions are ready for pickup, but the names are not disclosed. When I finally get a person to answer the phone, I am often told that corporate is sending the texts and the branch has no idea why it is doing so. One possible explanation is that my drugs have been put on automatic refill despite my original instructions NOT to do so. Second, your software which handles incoming phone calls is pathetic. Have someone listen to Walgreen's phone software to hear the difference. My advice: tell corporate to quit sending the confusing emails, have phone calls answered with dispatch and match (or exceed) the overall service provided by Walgreens. Give your customers a reason to pick CVS over its competitors

Why go to the store to purchase an item and get to the register and the clerk has the wrong sale paper. Therefore you cannot purchase the item at the sale price. Is this the bait to get you in the store?

Experience was fine. My complaint is every time I want to buy one of something,,it says buy 2 or can't get the deal. Sometimes buy one & get 50 off. I just sometimes only want to buy ONE, why can't you just set the right prices? I'm not the only one who feels this way, that's why Target, Walmart are doing so much better. It is quite annoying. Today I wanted to buy ONE Lays potato chips, that would be 2/4.00 but One is $3.79.. Ridiculous!!!!

When I picked u mu blood pressure last month I asked the young man at the counter how many refills I had left because I have to find a new Primary Physician. I was told 2 months left. I thought that I actually had 2 months left so I don't have an appointment until July 2nd with my new doctor. I received an text that my refill was DENIED by my doctor and I only have 4 pills left. When I called the pharmacy I was told that I was given the wrong information and that I have zero refills. Now, I have to go over 30 days without any HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE medicine and hope that I don't end up in the hospital...

THIS IS BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN....

I have gone to the CVS store in Medford Ma. to by Nicotine patches---I have a 15% coupon from CVS to use on any product at Regular prices
The Nicotene patch was on sale=---buy one get one 50% off----I did not want 2---so I was buying one at regular price and they would not take
your 15% coupon---there is something wrong with your pricing policy

credit cards over phone ---- sr. can't get out and neighbor cant pick because you all don't take credit over phone WOW if your card was lost who would think to call cvs you lost me WHAT A GREAT SERVICE

I was recently disappointed with the lack of common sense and willingness to take responsibility for mistakes.

On 17 May I responded to a previous phone call that it was time to refill my prescription. I went to STR#7781 and was helped by Adriennia. She provided a 90 day refill for atorvastatin. When I returned home and looked at the prescription, I realized the dosage was incorrect. I previously had a prescription for 40 mg that was reduced by my doctor to 20mg. This 20mg prescription was filled by CVS on 5/9/19. I returned on 5/21/19 and was helped by Stephanie Han. After opening the 40 mg container and observing that the seal was unbroken, she told me she could not give me the correct 20 mg prescription until next month even though it was unopened and the mistake was made my CVS.

Summary of events
9 May - CVS filled 20 mg prescription for 30 day supply
17 May - CVS provided 40mg atorvastatin even though most recent prescription CVS filled was for 20 mg
21 May - CVS refused to provide the correct dosage, even though CVS failed to determine the correct dosage

Another minor irritation - every time I shop at CVS I am provided a extra 40 inch receipt with coupons that are not useful to me. If you want me to shop at CVS you would have a better chance if you trained your employees to acknowledge mistakes and correct them rather than quoting some policy about frequency of refills.

.....................000000000000000000000000000000000000011111111111111877777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777pp[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Tell me do you treat all your customers like this or am I special. This is not thr first time I have had trouble obtaining my prescription for Lortab. Prescription was sent in by my Docyor. I went to pick it up today and was told it has to be ordered. Okay well if it doesn't come in tomorrow you will have to wait till Monday.Or you will have to call your Dr. and have him say it is okay to give you what we have in stock. Really wait till Monday a holiday weekend???? Last time my drugs were messed with it took almost 2 weeks to get straightened out. I should have left CVS right than and there but no I figured give it a try. Thank you for letting me see the light.

Cvs is the most rudest disrespectful store I ever shopped at for one they’re look at u like u from head to toes follow u everywhere and when u used coupons at there store they treat u like ur stealing mean and ugly

Three weeks ago I sent an e-mail complaining about this store. I was at the register and the lady would not take my bill because my bill had a blue writing on it. Well tonight I was there a one of the sales associates was texting on her phone and laughing while she was texting. This is totally unprofessional when I called he asked me to describe her and he gave no other explanation like I'm sorry- this shouldn't of happened. something needs to be done about the customer service in this store. The employees look like they don't even want to be there. Nobody greets. The only person that is nice the young lady that was behind the register with dark glasses, she always so nice and when she is by the door she is always greeting. I really don't know how many bad surveys i have to give or how many complaints I give so that something can be done. the only reason I go there is for the Pharmacy and they are super nice. Matthew, Christine, Mike, Samantha and Julie the are awesome.

I don't get around to good, every time I go to drive through it's always closed, can't get my medicine

Had an emergency appointment with my doc Friday May 17 at 4PM To deal with potential onset of pneumonia again having been hospitalized at the beginning of the year for a week when it was touch and go.
Dr. Young immediately had three (3) prescriptions called in to the drive in window CVS at 7809 Wisconsin ave We have used this outlet and it can be efficient, pleasant but when it is not which is a majority as it was this past Friday it morphs into a full blown disaster.
When we arrived to pickup Dr. young's three prescriptions w were told they were not ready and we should drive around and come back in 20 minutes. My wife and I both repeated there were three prescriptions and he nodded his head.
Jill drove around the no turn community and fiunbally wound our way back to be given two presecriptions he telling us here were only two prescriptions and he will need a valid prescription for the cough medicine at it was a narcotic.
We saw three prescriptions be faxed to this CVS an hour before all on the same fax. By this time Dr. Young's office was closed per usual. Jill left a message in the hopes he will pick up the message asking him to call the Pharmacist. He did not respond. I emailed an left another urgent message as I was spiking a 103 ten and feeling crazy bad at that point having had this happen and I had yet to get the meds started.
My wife had just undergone a series of thyroid cancer tests and was to say the least very upset at this wrong goose chase as we were sure there was already a proper standing prescription read to fill there at CVS
I call the pharmacy line and asked so speak to the pharmacy manager and CVS fell into them ancient big company ruse of "there is no manager available to speak to. How can I help you. I explained and it was repeated that n prescription was available,
When might a manager of the pharmacy be available I asked? May sometime tomorrow.
Dr round did call back. He called he said and asked the person on line to look at the fax which Dr. young had just refaXed and there it was the cough medicine prescription after a lapse of two awful hours which really took a toll on us old people and I resent every minute of it the being sent on the road to come back and the blindness not to see they had the presecritioon all the while disturbing the doctor etc. give the condition inside the store when I am able to maneuver (I'm handicapped) and this mess seems to confirm three is no serious supervision on the spot and maybe I was told the truth rather then be protected with layers like the guy on the phone that the supervisor was gone and he was one his own and wrong.
After all my national work working on the Ways and Means Committee in the House or Representatives for many years we saw too many health related companies skillfully grown huge and rise to top positions long all in their category and simply become to big to function with nobody watching the store at the most common level to delivery of service like this but to continue to crow about the macro cue from 30,000 feet as sad and very dangerous place to be as the decent as Boeing just found out can be near fatal for real and virtually.
ill be writing bout the parable a great deal more once I recover and prevent pneumonia again this year!

I have recieved by email the 40% off coupon to print and take to CVS . 1st time it took forever and many employee's to redeem my 40% but they got it through.This is the Cleburne ,Tx CVS on Henderson St. Today I took another , via email to me, a printed 40% off coupon , shopped and then again they could not get it to take. So I just walked out and wasted my 45 min. in the store. No apology , too bad for me. What is the problem , why send me the coupon if the store can not honor it? I was very disappointed with the whole thing. What can you do to make this right ,or I may just shop Walgreen and forget it. Thank you .

Re: CVS store located at 4495 W State Rd 46, Columbus, IN This store building exterior, landscaping, parking areas and pylon signs are in deplorable condition. The cheap concrete block building is fading and water stained. The landscaping is dead with no grass or maintenance in the last couple of years. The drives and parking areas are in terrible shape w several large pot holes that damage your car. The pylon signs are rusted. This a relative new facility that has not been maintained. A terrible run down contrast to the Walgreen store on W State Rd 46. We have been long term loyal customers to CVS, but beginning to wonder if this is a sign of a failing company. The personal turnover in the pharmacy area over the last 2 or 3 years has also been a concern that the company is failing.

I had a complaint on an employee (Diane) at the Hartley Bridge corner of Houston Rd. store in Macon, GA. for being rude and disrespectful....including slamming the drive-thru window extremely hard on me while i was still talking.I got out the car and went inside and asked for the pharmacist (Renee). I explained what happened and Renee apologized and made me feel so much better. She was very calm and professional. Renee is a very good asset to CVS.

Renee handled the situation so well made me not want to submit the complaint, but I had to acknowledge pharmacist Renee for GREAT customer service skills.

We get a simple prescription at CVS. We pay for it. There is a VERY LONG RECEIPT given. WHY????? All the extra paper given with the receipt is a HUGE WASTE OF PAPER. We certainly do not need almost 25 INCHES OF WASTE in paper. Just think of all the paper you are wasting each time a customer checks out!!! In our day and age, wouldn't it be wiser to shorten the receipt?? Most folks probably don't even read what is on that long receipt anyway. Please think about it and see if you cannot be more considerate of our resources such as all the trees that are cut down to be used to make paper won't you??

I have a compliment not a complaint.

Store # 7382 Southport, NC Store Manager Connie

Store manager Connie personally helped find the sinus medicine I needed. It has specific ingredients used for my cat. I have been meaning to notify CVS of her outstanding customer relations ever since Hurricane Florence devastated my Southport, NC area. Myself and others were sitting in the bushes outside CVS charging our telephones from the outdoor CVS outlets used for the ice machine. Connie did not fuss but instead was kind and sincere. I will never forget her true heart-felt interaction while the entire town was going through a crisis.

Pharmacy.....Two issues with these people. First.....I was told my insurance company requires a 3 month supply rather than one month supply. I called when I got home and that is not so at all. It is a fraudulent way of the store to make money. I'm on a fixed income and my co-pay would be prohibitive.
Secondly, I call for a refill of Serevent inhaler on Tuesday. I went down on Friday to pick it up and no Serevent in stock and was told it would be in over the weekend. I went down again to CVS Trapelo Road, Belmont to pick up and they had a 3 month supply. I spoke with the head pharmacist and she said it is cheaper for a 3 month supply and is required by the insurance company. I sat and waited for 20 minutes till they changed it out to a one month supply. I have been taking Serevent for two years and filling it at this particular store. Why are they out??

I was at the CVS at 1200 Wilmington Pike West Chester PA tonight. I walked in at 9:50pm and picked out 3 items to purchase. At 10:01pm I walked up front to check out and the manager said that she had closed the registers already and I couldn’t make a purchase. I asked her why she didn’t tell me that they were closing and she said she didn’t know I was in the store because he didn’t tell her and she was closing registers. If you close at 10 you shouldn’t have all of the registers closed at 10pm. And you should let the customers know they need to check out. I own a retail store and would never provide such poor customer service. There was another person in the store as well. You lost both sales and she didn’t seem to care. She was very anxious to get out the door. Very poor customer service.

I am complaining regarding your store on Fair Oaks Blvd. in Sacramento Ca. I have been a patron of the store for 30 years, but, when it moved to the current location everything is just awful. First, the service is more than slow, store is poorly stocked. For example, I purchase my cosmetics there, and first, the popular products were gone. I inquired and received 4 different reasons: 1: the shipment was not in 2: have not had a time to restock 3: same as # 1, 4. because of neighborhood, a lot of theft. I asked the manager, and told her what I had been told and was accused of calliing her a liar. Wrong, only relayed the reasons given to me. Today was the final straw. I was in the "empty" cosmetic department and did find a new item. When I attempted to put it in my cart an alarm went off to send someone to that dept. Of course no one came so I left to pick up my prescription. The biggest irritation of all are all the coupons I can not use because there are no items to purchase. I am issuing this strong complaint, not only for me, but others with the same feeling. You can shoot a cannon through that store but still no help.

Twice cvs has filled prescript for ammonium lactate LOTION instead of CREAM. I did not accept first one when I saw it was wrong. CVS pharm assured me they would get it changed with doc. Second time I did not look until I arrived home. Returned UNUSED/UNOPENED but CVS would not take it back. Said will reorder CREAM but I doubt it
They are not very bright in this pharmacy and make many mistakes. I want them to take it back and refund my $26.94.
Was NOT my mistake! I am on fixed income and cannot afford their ineptness. May take all my scripts to Costco now.

Waited in line today for over 30 minutes in my vehicle at the drive thru window, never did get a response from any of the pharmacy workers. Pushed the button numerous times to no avail, it’s a shame that they expect a lady in a wheelchair to come inside while we were under a tornado watch today.

I needed to buy some greeting cards first and inquire about maybe transferring prescriptions and intended to look around for Easter gift at CVS located at 1280 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA

However I went to pay for the greeting cards first, but no cashier was up front, so I went to the pharmacy cashier and thought I would be able to pay for the cards and then ask out prescriptions. I had a coupon that CVS sent me online that I did print, but the cashier would not take it and was quite rude. I left the cards and walked and will never return to that CVS and will continue to get my Medications at other things at the pharmacy where I am treated with respect and courtesy.

I hope you will be able to train staff to treat customers in a better manner.

Lynda Rubin

Friday April 19 2019, unprofessional lady behind counter at pharmacy at 9 am. I guarantee if boss walk in there in disguise you'll see how she treats and speaks to people. Very rude. Disgusting attitude so early in the morning. Ya suck for hiring someone like that!!!

Received a 5.00 extra bucks it expired by the time I went to use as I had the flu. I was told I could not use it it was a week old. I am a loyal customer to cvs for years . The manager was rude and said he could not take it and walked away. Ok I get it if he really could not take it he could have been a little nicer about it. Now if I really cannot use this $5.00 extra bucks I do not think I will be shopping there any time soon. Please let me know if there is anything that you can do.
Spvsandy@aol.com

I am offended to have purchased 1 birthday card and get a receipt that is 5 ft long!!!
An incredible waste of paper. Each coupon has some limit on its use. You CAN
email my receipt, and I can decide to use it or not.

PLEASE....if no changes made I will cross the street to Walgreens.

CVS Sutton Grass Valley, CA

The CVS in target on Geronimo in mission Viejo is making unethical decisions in filling prescriptions. When I call in a prescription they fill 2 or 3 more that I didn't request. The last time I was picking up a called in prescription they told me my doctor added a nose spray. I asked how much and they said $49.00. Of course I said no and when I got home I called my doctor and he said he did not add the nosespray.
This is scamming the customer and very unethical!
I want to hear from you and if this does not stop i will take this further.

MY METOPROLOL SUPP[LY ENDED BEFORE DATE OF REFILLING AFTER 2 CALLS THEY AGREED TO GIVE ME
ONE WEEK SUPPLY FOR $11.99 FINE I WENT FOR THAT.NOW DUE DATE APRIL 9 CAME ,I WENT TO GET MY
SUPPLY MR DAVID,HE WOULD NOT GIVE ME HIS LAST NAME ,TOLD ME I WOULD ONLY GET 83 INSTEAD OF 90
BECAUSE IHAD 7 FROM THAT SUPPLY!
WHAT KIND OF JUSTIFICATION IS THAT I HAD TO PAY FOR THEM, AND NOW I FOUND OUT METOPROLOL FROM
CARACO SUN PHARMA I WAS GIVEN IS NOT RELIABLE PRODUCT! THAT,S WHY I HAD TO USE ONE AND A HALF A DAY TO MEET MY NEED. NOW I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR EXPLANATION
REGARDS LYONEL,JEAN-LOUIS

Every other month I am emailed a promotion from CVS. Pay $3.99 Sensodyne toothpaste Reg. retail $7.49, details state If the item you are purchasing is on sale, you will pay the lower of the two prices.
The CVS I can walk to (#542 at 212 Northern Blvd. Bayside, NY 11361 718/281-3223) refuses to honor the promotion (most recently store manager Charles). I am told the item is on sale (although there is no sign) buy one get another for 50% off, none of which is less than $3.99.
As a result I have to drive to another CVS (#2413 at 35-26 Francis Lewis Blvd. Auburndale 718/353-1571) who will honor the promotion.
Sincerely, Raymond

I live in NC. I have been receiving automated phone calls from CVS that my prescription is ready for pickup at Cumming, GA (?). I called the phone number from the message, and is was in fact, for the Cumming, GA CVS store. They confirmed my name and phone number (704-682-4451), but said they show no prescription for me was showing on their system. They referred me to a corporate number which I called. The man I spoke to at the corporate phone number said that it was probably a glitch in the system (I had received only one automated call at that point).

I have now received 3 calls and it appears they will not stop...

Can someone please look into this and correct it? My greatest fear, of course, is that someone is trying to fraudulently fill a prescription in my name, from another state. I would like a response back from CVS confirming that it is a computer error, if that’s what it is...(and not fraud).

Anna Maestas
anna_maestas@hotmail.com
(704) 682-4451

I told them several times I do not want the auto refill. This was at the Farmington Store Route #332and Rte #96. They still call and tell the Prescription is and there refilling it. I took it off auto refill because I was overstock Auto refill I still had some old Prescription left. I still having the problem. There doing thing and wasting time when there waiting for Prescriptions. I DO NOT WANT MY PRESCRITIONS AUTO REFILL DO I MAKE MYSELF CARE. I WILL BE ON MEDCARE SOON AND I HOPE WON,T HAVE TO DEAL YOU AGAIN YOUR STORES OVER PRICED. BY MR ROBERT E.REARDON

This is about you at headquarters not caring about your employees at local pharmacies. You have plenty to pay these people and not make them work only part-time just because you don't want to pay benefits and better salaries. Your customers keep you in business and make you're one of the richest pharmacies with your cost too much prescriptions. I had to stand in line for 15 minutes yesterday while 1, yes 1 person was the only one working at the counter for customers. And she works part-time. Plus a friend of mine who works there told me she was cut to part time and hade to find another job to make ends meet. Shame on you and your company. Obviously, you do not care about your employees or your customers.! This message will continue on facebook and to my local reps in congress against CVS!

I went to the CVS Pharmacy to get a prescription filled from my doctor, I handed the clerk two paper prescriptions, my drivers license and gave her the necessary information to fill the prescriptions for MS Contin 30 mg 120 count and Oxycodone 10 mg 120 count. She verified that the pharmacy had the product and took down my information and entered it in the computer and spoke with the pharmacist and said it would be about 45 minutes and it would be filled. I said that would be fine I would wait and shop in the store with my daughter as I live 2 hours from the doctors office. About 1/2 hour goes by and the pharmacist comes out to me on the floor in front of my daughter and starts to lecture me that he cannot ethically fill this prescription, and that he wants to speak to the doctor that has written the prescription and continues to rant about the quantity that has been prescribed to me by the doctor! About how no one person should have this much Class 2 narcotic and he wont stop and I try to tell him that I have had several unsuccessful back surgeries and I have been under several doctors care for years and that I am closely monitored by what I take and he just wont back off!! He continues in front of everyone in the store like I am some kind of street person with a stolen prescription humiliating me in front of my daughter and the staff and strangers until I finally tell him to give me the prescriptions and I will go elsewhere!! I went to one of your competitors and got the prescription filled with NO DRAMA and the pharmacist was sweet, kind and not HUMILATING! CVS needs to reprimand or fire that pharmacist because he is going to cost you alot of customers!! I intend to tell alot of people NOT to use that CVS on MAY until he is removed!!!

To whom it may concern,

A couple of weeks ago I went to pick up one of my medications that was put on hold and when I talked to the cashier she said that my medicine is backordered and all of CVS's did not have my medicine. That left me scrambling to find another pharmacy with no help from CVS. I realize that pharmacies are competitors; however, when medicine is needed it should be the patient first, not profit. I was so disgusted at the whole thing that I transferred all my prescriptions to Osco. Osco went to bat for me to make sure that I got my medication so I would not be without. CVS did not do that. It is such a disservice to tell a customer that they do not have their medicine and the only thing that they do is apologize and leave the customer hanging. I truly hope that CVS learns from this and changes their practices.

My 81st birthday was April 2nd. I got an email from CVS saying "Happy Birthday! Karyl, celebrate with a free gift courtesy of ExtraCare Beauty Club. I was supposed to get an Esse nail polish as a gift. Today I went to CVS and the clerk helped me find he product and select one. However, at checkout it rang up at $10, so I did not buy the product. Seemed like a scam to me!

I recently had a prescription filled for Phentermine on 18 March 2019. I noticed on Sunday 4/7/2019 that I only have 5 pills left. The prescription is for 1 pill for 30 days which means I am 7 pills short. This is not the first time that this CVS has shorted us medication but not to this degree. There are only 2 people in our home and my husband has a heart condition so he would not be taking them. I only take the prescribed amount which is 1 pill a day. I am extremely frustrated with our store and the quality of service we receive.

CVS sends you a coupon via Email, when you go to the store and pick up several of one item they will only honor the coupon for one. The coupon does not say 1 or give any limit. The manager treats you like you are a fool. And tells you he will not sell items at cost. and CVS will only honor the coupon for one. When you point out it does not have a limit on the coupon you are told if it does not show a limit then the customer should know it is limit one.

CVS thinks they can't be replaced. Well yes the can
Walgreen
Meijer's
Wal Mart

CVS sent me a coupon for Folgers coffee, $2.99, I went to the store to purchase 6 or 8 coffees

the coupon did not say a limit of one. or any limit

the manager Phil, insulted me at the register telling me he would not sell more that one on that coupon. $2.99 is his
cost. I really did not care about that

CVS sent me the coupon, it does not have a limit on the coupon. and Phil was an ass to me.

I did phone and file a complaint, I am sure no one at CVS cares but I plan to tell everyone how I was treated at CVS

Flight delayed spent 12hrs in the airport missing my monthly PWP meeting with the Children of the Church where I’m Pastor. March 15th my return flight from Newark to Atlanta was delayed due to a problem with the starter on the left engine. My flight did not arrive in Atlanta until 3pm and I should have been in Chattanooga at that time. For 5hrs every 30min or so, I was told that the crew for my flight to Chattanooga had just landed at B12, A23, D24 or some other gate and would be at my gate in 15min or 20min which never happen. After being told this for 4hrs I felt betrayed and devalued as a customer, so I calls customer service and set on hold for a while to ask if they could tell me the truth about the delay. I needed to know if I should rent a car to drive home, because it didn't look like Delta was going to get me there. I was finally given a flight at 8pm that got me to Chattanooga at 8:50pm, when I should have been in Chattanooga around 3:01pm. Remind you It has only been 23 days since I had to sleep in this same “Atlanta airport” missing my Dads Doc visit at the Carti Cancer Center” because of a lack of communication about the status of my flight to Little Rock. My last two flights with Delta have been a challenge to say the least, and as a skymiles customer I don't feel valued anymore. I have several trips to book for work over the next three months and I'm not comfortable with the prior service.
Ticket #0067257733694 Flight # DL4060

Thanks
Michael Lacy

Ticket #0067257733694 Flight # DL4060

Thanks
Michael Lacy

Complaint about changing of mail order prescription of Soolantra 1 % on the reorder to save CVS and Trinity Health money and place more of the cost on the client not because of dosage change.
9/28/2018 Prescription was filled for Soolantra 1 % at a cost to me of $191.17. One tube is not adequate supply for 3 months.
I discussed this with Dr S. Simjee and obtained a new prescription for Soolantra 1% for 3 tubes for 3 months’ supply.
This was filled 10/2018 – Soolantra 1% 3 tubes with a cost to me of $250
I remember putting this on automatic fill but this never happened.
So, I went online and requested the refill of the Soolantra 1 % 3 tubes when I realized it had not been refilled and I was almost out of the medication.
4/4/2019 I received my prescription again of 1 tube of Soolantra 1 % for a cost of $191.17.
There was a letter enclosed stating the pharmacy had contacted the physician to change the order stating that dose could be reduced. This not a decision that a pharmacy company should be making especially when is only done to reduce their cost and increase the client’s cost.
I did call CVS and was told the Doctor was contacted and changed the dosage by FAX. I asked to a copy of the return FAX and was told I could not have it. If this is my prescription this makes no sense for me not to have it.
I called Dr Simjee’s office today – it was stated that they had no record of the approved change and still showed the original prescription from October for 3 Tubes.
Somehow someone is not being truthful – the only benefit of this change is to lowering cost for CVS and Trinity-Health. There is no benefit to the Doctor for changing the prescription – as far as I know there is financial incentive the physician.

I have asked the physician to send a new prescription for the 3 tubes, but I am not sure your company can be trusted to take care of it.

How do I get in touch with CBS pharmacy 1005 DE. Ave. Wilmington De. Have been calling for 45 minutes with no results. Help.

I called a refill in on Monday 4/1 and went to pick it up at about 4:00 Tuesday 4/2. I was told by the clerk that is was "in process" and would be ready in a few minutes. She then proceeded to go back to the pharmacist's computer and prepare the prescription. While she was doing this another woman entered the pharmacists' area obviously returning or reporting to work. My clerk completed filling the prescription, bagged it and set it on the ledge in front of her. She then began a discussing with the woman who had entered, showing her papers and saying things like "this is for so and so and this is for the other one". I stood there for 5 minutes with my bag siting in plain sight in front of me, while she carried on her conversation with the other woman. I finally said "you can finish your housekeeping after I get my prescription". She then proceeded to come to the counter and give me my bag and said "I am off of the clock". I told her " I don't care what you are but I am a customer". What aggravated me more was that, neither she, nor any of the other employees in the pharmacy offered any apology for making me wait unnecessarily. While I am not the biggest customer of your pharmacy I do expect to be treated with some respect, however thank God there are other pharmacies and I certainly will use them since I will never set foot in your store again.

The customer service was adequate. My issue is I purchased 2 small boxes of ibuprofen. My receipt for these 2 items was exactly as tall as me!!
I'm 5'2". The amount of paper your store uses for a receipt is ridiculous, wasteful and shameful. Part of the receipt even talks about "Going Green," what the heck CVS?? At least pretend you care about our earth.
Shame on whomever sold you those registers. More shame on the sucker that put them in all the stores.
I'm shaking my head in sadness.

Dropped off RX on Thursday received text Monday that they had no insurance info. When I dropped RX I gave all info after waiting 35 minutes I called on phone to check was put on hold 15minutes pharmacist hung up on me when I asked what did they do with the information I gave them. I called back they rude and nasty .Now 5 days later RX still not filled and I have to take them somewhere else because now they tell me is two days before they get them. They yell on the phone screamed the corporate number and hung up. CVS highway 27 haines city florida

Hello, I am Chaplain Rev. DWayne Beamon, 11582 Fall Creek Road (Masthead of Geist), Indianapolis, IN 46256, dwaynebeamon@yahoo.com, 317.760.9121 or 317.760.9123.

I still believe in CVS that is why I am writing to you. We received a "CVS Rewards" Christmas promotional Dec 2018 giving us an opportunity to get “Raging lion" and "alpha xtrm" vitamins at a 1-time charge of 6.95 each. My wife thought it was a promotional from CVS. We received the promotional but unbeknownst to us if after 2 weeks (trail) a fee of 129.94 and 119.97 would be charged to the accounts if we did not want the products.
FULFILLMENT C/O ALPHA XTRM
3201 W. HILLBOROUGH AVE 153201-1093
TAMPA, FL 33684-9998
customer service 1-855-204-4869

Shipdate 2019/03/20
SLSOR: 7047098
REF; 10545394-16591
SHIPORD# 14937
The products were received but not used and not knowing there was time restraint along with specific instructions about how to discontinue receiving the products for using the products. when a February 2019 shipment was mailed to our home, I sent it back return to sender, not knowing if the products were not returned in their instructions, we would be charged for the products anyway. or else date, the "Fulfillment c/o Alpha Xtrm" has charged us.

When we realized the promotional was not from CVS, we called the customer service line and canceled the service. but not before receiving a charge for sending back the products in February 2019 incorrectly and again charged 129.97 and again another 129.97 for the product received today, less 30% restocking fee for returning the product to them today. The Fulfillment C/O Alpha XTRM would refund us back 119. 97 less18.71 service fee.

I TRUSTED you first for believing it was a promotional coming from CVS and relying on CVS's name as reliable and honest. CVS sold the concept that we were dealing with a reputable Company and NOT a Company who would sell our name in order to gain more business and allow those companies to rip us loyal CVS REWARDs Customers OFF!
What I am seeking is a refund of 129.97 times 2, plus 18.71, STOP doing business with a company who would dupe your REWARDS customers and provide us with CVS vitamins which are reliable and assured in quality as I have always believed.

i was at the pharmacy something I do every month to pick up my pills , this time I go and there is another person in the back attending the refills , she is fucking asking me very personal questions and also telling me that she should worry driving next to me because of the medication that I am on she also stated to me that I need Narcan , I told her I dont need Narcan I have been on my medication for so damn long for someone to tell me now that I need Narcan , I find this very insulting so damn fucking insulting that I would like to go fucking elsewhere what she needs to fucking do is mind her fucking business and do her fucking job it is not her problem to be asking people personal questions , I would like to speak o someone about this because I find this very very disturbing , it is pissing me the fuck off , I never had any fucking problems before why now , I think this is a personal thing because I surely dont have any problems with the real person that takes care of me always the pharmacist 8132941470 I would like to speak to someone about this please call me

My daughter has been waiting a whole MONTH on a prescription that was called into CVS Pharmacy on February 28th, 2019 at Danville, Ky. Every time we have called to check on the prescription, they have told us that they will reorder it and it will be available for pickup the next day. This has happed approximately 8 or 9 times. Well, here we are a WHOLE month later, and still no medication available for pickup. Only today has my daughter been told that CVS will not be able to get the medication, and the closest medication to the one that was called in by her doctor cost around $1000. Please tell me why it took them a month to let her know that they can not get that certain medication? My daughter is 18 years old, she should and will be making a complaint, however she is not even aware of how the world works just yet, so I am stepping in. I feel that they have really gave her the run around and have been very disrespectful to her. No one should have to wait a WHOLE month for their pharmacist to finally tell them "we can not get that medication". CVS Pharmacy is a joke. With the insurance and job I have we are "suppose" to only use CVS for our prescriptions, however I have found a way around having to deal with them ever again. I have found a nice little "Mom and Pop Pharmacy in my town that will be filling our prescriptions from now on. My family and I will never use CVS again, and I will discourage others to do the same. Just so we are clear, I have never posted a complaint about any businesses or persons. This complaint is not the only complaint I have about CVS, however it is the last straw.

THEY ARE HORRIBLE AT PICKKING UP THERE PHONE AND WHEN THEY DO THEY PUT YOU ON HOLD FOR 30 MINUTES OR MORE. BAD.............................. COSTUMER SERVICE RUDE PHARMACIST AND TECH.

There is a pharmisist by the name of Erica at the CVS 2315 Mercury Boulevard Hampton, VA 23666 that is very rude and unprofessional on the phone, at least she was to me. I simply called in to have a prescription refilled and she was absolutely the rudest pharmasist I have ever encountered. She was impatient, rushed me off the phone and was not pleasant at all. She sounded like she was a rude fast food clerk instead of a professional pharmacist, and as if she hates her job. People like Erica have NO business in customer service, let alone handling patients' medications! If I continue to receive that kind of service from this CVS location, then I will start getting my medications filled at another brand of drugstore!
Please check into this! I felt discriminated against!

I was at cvs at 101 US why 23 north gate city, vs 24251, and I asked for my husband's medicine that was called in on Friday the 15th, ok this is Monday the 18th now, and the girl behind the counter told me they was getting it ready, so I said it was called in Friday why is it not ready now, and she went to tell me they was behind big time, and I say well this is always like this, never have they had our medicine ready, no matter how much time they have had to fill them, so the girl looks at me and says well if you don't want to wait you can go somewhere else and get your medicine, her name is Victoria, that's the name on the receipt, cshr# 1013004, I felt that this was very rude and uncalled for, I feel she not be allowed to talk to customers like that, I was just stating a fact.

I had a coupon that I received via email good through 3-16-19 for 32% off one item. It did not work and I was not purchasing anything that was not eligible. I have sent an email to the rewards customer service today but I want to pursue it further. The clerk did not attempt to type in until I asked. Never attempted to resolve just said it did not work. I left not purchasing anything. Store 2066 Washington St So Attleboro Ma. Not a customer "FAN" of this store. I have requested that the coupon be reissued.

As of 1/1/2019, CVS adopted a new system that does not allow for diabetic patients to easily obtain their diabetic supplies. The new system does not allow the processing to Medicare for more than once a day testing for non insulin dependent diabetics and for more then three times a day testing for insulin dependent diabetics. Besides this being EXTREMELY inconvenient for our patients, we are finding that your employees are telling our patients that this is a new Medicare guideline and is faxing this to our offices as well. The problem being, this is NOT a new Medicare guideline, it is only a CVS service issue and we have had no choice but to have our patients transfer their prescriptions from your pharmacy to others in the area. Not only are you losing a great deal of business, but we are requesting that you send a notification to ALL of your stores employees to stop giving false information to our patients. A great deal of them are elderly and rely on accurate information from their pharmacists and this is only causing them confusion and frustration. Please correct this issue!

I do tons of business at CVS, prescriptions, all kinds of products, you name it and spend lots of money. I also get tons of coupons. Now I go to purchase a product and guess what, it is on sale so you can't use the coupon. Today I had coupons good until 3-16-19 for Maybelline, Revlon and Almay, so I made a trip only to find out every one of them was on sale so I could not use them. This happens all the time. Why would you constantly give out so many coupons when you can't use them? It is absurd, a waste of time for the customer, frustrating and so bad for the environment with such a waste of paper. Can you imagine all those trees that have been destroyed. I hope you do something about this because I am ready to take my business elsewhere. This is false advertising as far as I am concerned.

No matter which cvs store I have been to and I have shopped at many different locations. The wait time to pay for my purchases is outrageously long. Plus your employees are so unfriendly and unapologetic it is amazing. Your pharmacy staff is just as bad. All your employees seem as though they hate their job. What as a company do you do to them ???! My friends and relatives all agree and have pretty much stopped Shopping at cvs because of it. I have never seen another company have all their locations do the same thing. I am sure this comment won’t mean a thing because this has been going on for years and nothing changes

The CVS in Wanaque, NJ is the worst location I ever came across. The pharmace department screws up by saying they never received a phone or faxed in orders. Plus when you are in there to buy other items, more than half the time I place my items down on the counter and walk out the store with nothing. That's because there is no one there to take care of you. Plus they are the rudest people that work there!!!!

The walker Louisiana cvs pharmacy is truly the worse Pharm. They have to order meds so it takes couple days. You also CANNOT get through on the phone to Pharm!

I ask them if they take GOODRX card and they said no ,be cause I have insurance,but I understand they just don't put in under your insurance just the discount card

then wosrt service

cvs 520 w slaugther ln. austin tx and cvs 5526 congress ave austin

they were not able to gave me the merdicine in the first location {slaugther } they toll me that they will text me when they have it ,i went on monday and i have to call them on wensday to know what happen and is when they say that they dont have the medicine ,toll me to go to second location{congress } and when i arrive they dont send any info .i have to go back and pick my prescription my self and go to buy my medicine to walgreens ,

I have been going to the CVS Pharmacy Store #9569 phone: 714 847-6054 (Magnolia/Warner) in Fountain Valley, CA 92708 since Sept. 1979. Always had great service with a smile and felt the pharmacy staff really cared and always got a smile, plus phone calls if my refill was going to be delayed, out of stock, etc. Through the years the pharmacy has gone down hill. I would say the last 8 years your customer service is very poor. Calling the pharmacy to see if my refills are ready is almost impossible. They don't answer the phone, and when they do answer the phone they say very fast "hold for just a minute." In the meantime I have been on hold for 20 minutes, and like today 3/6/19 Kathy Nguyen came back to the phone after I was on hold for 20 minutes to see if I have been helped, and I stated I was wondering if my medication had come in today, she stated wait one minute and I will check for you. Kathy put me on hold again and never came back. Five minutes later I was disconnected. I called the CVS store and spoke to Barbara Scobey and explained my issue. So Barbara was very good at communicating to me that she will personally go to the pharmacy and relay to me the information. Barbara spoke to Kathy Nguyen and Kathy stated the medication came in and she is processing it now. In the past I would have received a phone call to put me at ease that they were refilling the medication, and it will be ready in thirty minutes. Instead Barbara who works in CVS store gave me this information. The pharmacy should have called me. This has been going on for way to long. I feel the pharmacy is understaffed and the customers are suffering. The pharmacy staff does not have the time to give the customers a smile and/or explain any information regarding your medication, and there is no one to answer the phone, because everyone is to busy helping customers in the store. I have tried to reach Nila Patel, district manager many times and she has never called me back. So that being said, I want to communicate only with the Corporate Office CEO. Your immediate reply would be greatly appreciated.

Gloria H. Gleizer Home phone (1 714 847-9370)
16341 Venus Drive,
Westminster, CA 92683

Everytime I go pick up my kids prescriptions there is always a problem.They talk to you any kind of way.There don't fill the prescription even when you speak to someone over the phone.Once I get there is a problem its never ready.Please can you look into it.

The store in Chesterland, OH (44026) has had a large chuckhole in the entrance driveway for 10 months that is so deep a store employee has placed an upside down shopping cart in it to block off the driveway and prevent someone from driving into it.
This is an extreme safety hazard to customers and employees and is a terrible eyesore to the entire community as it is adjacent to the road and near a major intersection of two state routes. Can someone please address this issue and fix it ASAP??!!
Jay Rust

I have so many complaints I don't know where to begin, I coupon there once a week, every week I get attitude from someone, they always tell me "well maybe if you did this we wouldn't have any problems", so I do it, following week they again say "well maybe you should do this instead" so I respect them and try to make things easier but every week they come up with something new thinking I'm not going to do it and they can continue to blame me for the issues and poor service. The last few weeks it's been the manager MARY. She is very rude and when other customers ask about what I do with all the items I purchase I respond that I give 99% of it away, mostly to catholic charities, foster homes, people in need etc, she always does that smug sigh and says "uh huh" "sure you do" making me look like an idiot, she's even been so rude in front of other employees and customers they even intervened and told her how out of line she is, she then just walks away. Any time anyone is behind me I let them go first because couponing is very stressful and can be hard and I try to help as much as I can to make it easier on them but the last few times sometimes there registers stop working etc, not my fault so transactions take longer, by then it's 8:30 so they MAKE me let everyone in line get in front of me then when it hits 9 they say sorry, we have to close, are you serious? Last week I even got YELLED at by the male employee because he made me do this (while in the meantime MARY stood beside him and did nothing to help anyone, there are 3 more registers for a reason, this all happened in front of several customers which one was so descusted with there ignorance towards me, threw her items aside, took her CHILD and left, all i asked was so you let everyone in front of me, even another couponer who had way more items and more coupons so if 9 oclock hits then what, he said too bad, we close. Never in all the years I've been doing this have I ever seen anything like this besides at CVS, first bad experiences with ROBERT, the manager in Ellwood City Pa store, he would even turn half the lights off at 9 pm, closing wasn't until 10, it was the night an elderly women was in there and couldn't see well, she almost fell and I was videoing the lights being off and caught it on tape, she starts crying and leaves, you should be ashamed of yourself, he's still there even after contacting cooperate and posting the video on Facebook page, once with a male cashier in Cranbeery Pa, I bought 4 items, used 3 coupons, he cursed so bad I felt dirty just hearing the language, F*** this and This is f***ing bull****, f***ing stupid ass people, again in front of other customers and children, what a disgrace. I will be writing detailed complaints about the most recent problems that not only I but also my mother and daughter have all been through, and I will continue to video every experience if need be, lawyer said this can be a major lawsuit some of the stuff I have on video to this day over the last few months, honestly I don't want anyone in trouble, I just want them to do their jobs and if you don't like your job, find a new one.

ON MARCH 3,2019 I WENT TO CVS TO PICK UP MY MEDICATIONS I AM A 61 YEAR OLD DIETABETIC I WENT TO A CASHIER TO PAY AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THE CASHIER TOLD ME TO MOVE SO THAT SHE COULD ATTEND TO GUY THAT WAS BEHIND ME AND MY HUSBAND SHE HAD ALREADY SCANNED MY ORDER AND I ASK HER HOW WERE THE COKE SODAS AND IF THEY WERE ON SALE SHE MADE A FACE AND TOLD ME TO WAIT UNTIL SHE FINISH WITH THE MAN BEHIND YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO THAT IS VERY POOR SERVICE I ASK FOR THE MANAGER THERE WAS NONE IN THE STORE SO I TALK TO A LADY THAT WORKS THERE FOR A LONG TIME AND I TOLD WHAT HAPPEN AND HER RESPONCE WAS THAT THE CASHIER HAD CALL HER TO ATTEND TO ME AND I TOLD THAT WASN'T RIGHT WHAT SHE TELLING ME TO MOVE SO SHE COULD ATTEND TO THE MAN BEHIND JUST BECAUSE SHE KNEW HIM HE COULD HAVE WAITED JUST I DID, ITOLD HER I WAS GOING TO COMPLAINT ON HER SERVICES AND SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T CARE I ASK FOR HER NAME AND SHE SAID IT WAS DIANA WITH A GRINN ON HER FACE AND GAVE MY COUPONS BACK CAUSE I ASK FOR THEM. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HER MANAGER CAUSE HE WONT DO NOTHING ABOUT . I FEEL THAT IF SHE TREATS THE CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT SHE DOSN'T NEED TO WORK THERE I HAVE BEEN IN THAT CVS FOREVER THE LADIES THAT WORK THERE ARE NEVER RUDE LIKE HER. MY NUMBER IS 361-561-7407

I went in to CVS to purchase cold medicine for my son. I had a 25% off coupon. when I approached the register I was told that the item was on sale and therefore I could not use the coupon. This was 8:30 p.m. I said there are no signs indicating that there was a sale. I asked to speak to the manager. I was told that the sale was on until midnight, however, they took all the signs down already. I explained that that should not have a bearing on me as there was no way for me to know there was a sale and he should honor the coupon. He refused. I said that he should not take down the signs until midnight if that is the case and he basically blew me off. I feel that the coupons issued are generally useless. I always purchase underpads for the bed for $19.99. I have paid that for a long time. Again, I go to use the coupon and I am told that $19.99 is the sale price that week and therefore the coupon is invalid. I think that your coupon system is a fraud because anything I ever try to purchase is "on sale". no matter what it is. How are people to know there is a sale if the signs are taken down hours before? I am very disturbed by the way your stores are run, and that manager should have honored the coupon. My son is in retail management and was very disturbed by the way the issue was handled. At this time I will avoid CVS stores for any purchases whatsoever.

I am a RN. I have to call CVS many times a day due to the nature of my work. Even if I press "2" for physician line and ask to talk to someone at the pharmacy, the average wait time is at least 7 minutes. I Called the corporate HQ (401-765-1500) and want to file a complaint to customer service, but no one pick up the phone after 10 minutes. There's no customer service at CVS. Not even helping with physician's office to get Rx filled for patients. I warn my patients when they want to use CVS for their Rx refills.

Thr pharmacy tech Denise give customers getting a Rx filled at this store a hard time for absolutely No Reason other that because she Can, and still hold her job.
Most people getting a perscription filled are Not feeling well and just want to get their 'pills' and get home. This Denise makes sure she spreads her surly day with her customers however.

We will go elsewhere from this day on.

My name is Jesse Lopez from Corpus Christi, Texas. I have been a long time customer because of my prescription needs.
I receive fair service from the pharmacy. My complaint is with some of the customer employees who work as Cashiers. The
Store is locate at Staples and Yorktown corner store. U need to have corporate visit because your dept. customers need
training on treating their customers. I buy items there like cards for Christmas for family gifts and experience a terrible situation
at the check out. This has happened before with one of the female employees ,she is Hispanic and maybe her name is linda.
Anyway she has issues with me to the point that she will argue and challenge me on my itune cards. The last time I was there
around Christmas 2018 she refused to give me service and she took them away from me . Since I was buying 2 different cards
for two different persons she said she wouldn't allow to have them charge separately. What is policy. Now with the other cashier
employees they have no problem the separate purchases, When I visit other stores cvs , I have no problems. These employee
needs training on customer service sensitivity. If she is having issues at home with her spouse or family she shouldn't bring her
problems to work. I will not put up with her lack of intelligence. I demand a investigation at the store, because customer service
at check out sucks especially when she is there, she gets F for not providing customer service and I am speaking out because
the customers service is terrible at the CVS location at Staples and Yorktown Corpus Christi, Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My complaint is with CVS Chestnut St.,Newark NJ 07105. This is the third (3) error this location has made regarding my sister's medication. The first incident they called for pick up when I got there medication was not ready & waited one entire week. The second (2) my sister's Dr called in a refill of eye drops, they gave me someone else's medication which were some kind of PILLS. The third (3) incident took place today Feb. 23,2019. They (cvs) called my sister to inform her medication was ready ;both myself and another sister was there and heard the conversation. However, when I went to pick it up, which were pills; they tried to give me eye drops and nothing else and said they NEVER called- a LIE ! Terrible

I have received 14 texts about a simple prescription refill. There seems to be no way to stop these texts from arriving. This crosses from a friendly reminder to harassment. How do I get this to stop?

When we get calls from CVS located in Hobart, Indiana on route 6, the phone never identifies the company, I have complained and was told that calls come from you. We get so many rotary calls every day with no identification. We will not pick up the phone if the company name does not appear and that includes CVS, please make your name available when calling customers by phone.

I would even give CVS In Galveston,Tx.
61 st location 1 Star. They are the most incompetent liars I have ever dealt They need to be shutdown, they don’t care about taking care of seriously sick customers, Don’t do business with them, They don’t care!!!!!! I would never set foot in that place again!

I called the CVS store located at 2803 Suncrest Drive, Jackson, MS and pressed to speak to someone in the Pharmacy department. I have been on hold for approximately (placed call at 4:10 pm, CST) 40 minutes without anyone answering the call. I found a customer complaint telephone number and called it. I spoke with Danielle. Danielle placed me on hold instructing me that she would try and contact the pharmacist. After approximately 7 minutes on hold, Danielle returned to the call. She advised that she was unable to reach someone in Pharmacy. She advised that she contacted the District manger named Chris who would be reaching out to me with ? hours. As I am typing this complaint my phone is still on hold for the pharmacy. It is now 4:47 CST.

I work for the Commonwealth of PA and my infusion medicine was changed from major medical to CVS Specialty Pharmacy. I have been trying for a month now to have this medication pre-certified and almost on a daily basis I am being given a difference number and a different reason why it is taking so long to receive my infusions. I had to change the place I receive infusions because my doctor's office that has an infusion room will not accept CVS Specialty Pharmacy as they have their own vendor for my medication. I have tried health advocates to get what I need, nurses from my doctor's office and every else I could think of. I still have not received the pre-certification and am going on my 6th week without the medication. I normally receive infusions once a month, give days a week. I need someone to take an interest in this matter and get to the root cause as to why I may wind up with suffering from neuropathic pruritus again. My phone number is 267-784-2460. I am at my wits end and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight.

i was in CVS on 9006 Greenwell springs Rd and Joor in Baton Rouge to Get my prescription fill. I was at the drive at first, and lady to me to wait, i said ok some i wait for about 5 minutes. So she finally said what kind on medicine you are picking for a far in the Store. I said I'm not picking up I'm dropping off. So i waiting about another 3 minutes or so. So she finally can to the window, no sorry you had to wait or nothing, so i said are you doing today, she said something, i don't know. So i gave her my prescription and my driver license, she said have you got this fill here before i said yes this is my Pharmacy i get all of my prescriptions fill here. She said have you got this fill this year, I said no because the year just started, so than she i needed something from the Doctor a permission or something, I said i have a written prescription with the doctor name on it and he signed it. I don't know what you are talking about. by this time i said maybe i need to go inside so i did. She never looked at my information the the computer to see or nothing. So i got inside she said you can't get but nine of these pill because i needed something from the doctor, which she never took time to explain, i told her i didn't understand what she was talking, i have always got my prescription fill here. I dont understand what you are talking about, so by that time she had go all mad and got loud, talking to be like i was nobody. So i said i guess i'm going to have to take this somewhere else to get in fill, she threw in down on the corner and told me to take it somewhere than. She was going all at me and talking loud, never tried to help me. So I had to walk away without getting my prescription fill. So i was very upset, my blood pressure went up. I call the main office, Corporate office, and explain them what had happen, well they called the person that's over the CVS here. And i told her what had happen. But what I'm complaining about now i that same lady. They said she is the Pharmacist at that store, talking and doing people like that still, She's still there. I do feel they should had at least move or put her in an office where alone. She's still doing that kind of stuff to person. We are sick people that just want understanding people to help us get out Prescription, So Ashley should not be there.

We have been customers at CVS Pharmacy at W. El Camino, Mountain View, Ca for many years and until recently have been very satisfied. On Jan 3 2019 my husbands doctor called in a medication and on Jan 5 we went to get it and they said they had no record of it and to resubmit. Did so. When we finally got the Med's the date filled was Jan 3. How could that be when they said on Jan 5 they had no record.
On Feb 4 2019 I called in for a refill (as they only gave 30 at at a time) On Feb 9 I went to pick it up and they said it was not ready! From the 4th to the 9th not ready! Excuse was they were far behind and short 2 people. That is not the fault of the consumer. I was not very happy and waited 15 min to have it refilled right then I said to the clerk (not her fault). what would have happened if I needed the med's immediately and she said I could come in and they would give me a few pills. My husband is 93 and *I am 91 and it is not always easy to go back and forth. If they have that much business get another pharmacist. The new Consumer report rated CVS out of 50 pharmacies, 49th from the bottom. Can you see why.

In dealing with location 1123 Kildaire Farm Road in Cary, NC have had a few issues. To contact someone in pharmacy experienced 20 minutes on
hold. Six prescriptions submitted by Doctor's office yesterday. None of them available yet and one drug Tradjenta I wanted on rush basis.
I was told it would be in today late morning. I called this afternoon and was advised Tradjenta received and pick it up in 2 hours. I went in
this evening and was told it had not been received and no prescriptions available. I just changed drug coverage to Well Care and CVS preferred
pharmacy but so far not happy with CVC. Feel Wallgreen or Costco do a better job. My date of birth is 01/09/1937 if required.
Thank you for listening to my complaint.

I am the Operations Manager for the Baylor Scott and White PCA Royse City office. I have been trying to get one of our patients DM test strips and lancets filled and have had multiple calls with the CVS pharmacy in Balch Springs. I have been hung up on, spoken to in a very rudely manner multiple times, and then accused of the rx that the provider signed being a copy and not the original. This behavior should not be acceptable. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Tonie

Coupon/extra bucks

I did not receive the extra buck as advertised and a digital coupon did not apply. When I called the extra care number I was asked to find the ad, locate the reciept, prove what page the add was on. I was lied to multiple times by a representative and her supervisor. I was told it printed and expired in a one week time frame. Then I was told the coupon was used and it clearly was not reflected in my total. I gave the receipt information and was then told it did not apply to the item bought; AFTER being told I received the extra buck and it expired one week later. Both representatives on the phone were rude, aggressive, incompetent, and untruthful. I was given the $3 as a courtesy as if he was doing me a favor and not simply honoring the ad.

After spending more than a half hour on the phone with your customer service I was still unable to access my account on line. The representative was not at fault, it is your website. In fact, as I write this, I was able to finally get into my account and requested to see my account history via the link provided. It is now 6 minutes later and the site is still trying to load my account. I need information for my taxes and thought I could safely depend on your website to keep track for me. It's now eight minutes, by the way. I could not be more disappointed and am hoping you take better care of your customers than you do your web site. 9 minutes. Please send me via e-mail a list of medications taken in 2018 along with my copayments for each. 10 minutes.

I remain disappointed,
Elizabeth MIles

I was not able to get pharmacy to answer the phone after waiting 44 minutes. I tried back I hour later, waited 15 minutes and never got thru to pharmacy to speak tp their staff. This pharmacy is located in Muskogee Oklahoma. Lew Skaggs

CVS Malta NY
Four times now a pharmacy associate has called to tell me a family members medications we're ready for pick up and provided a range of dates to pick up by. However when I go to pick them up within the time frame provided they are not ready! I am then told to come back as they need to fill the order! It is absolutely ridiculous!?

IVE BEEN CALLING ALL DAY TO SEE IF A PRESCRIPTION HAD BEEN FILLED, THE PHARMACY WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE, I DONT WANT TO DRIVE ACROSS TOWN FRO NOTHING, SO I KNOW WHAT PEOPLE MEAN WHEN THEY SAY SERVICE ON CLARKSVILLE HIGHWAY IN NASHVILLE TENN IS HORRIBLE, IVE BEEN HOLDING THIS TIME FOR 28 MIN, BEFORE THAT 21, 10, AND 16 THIS IS RIDICULOS, I THINK WHAT I NEED TO DO IS JUST TRANSFER MY MEDICATIONS TO A ANOTHER COMPANY, I NEED MY DIABETES MEDICINE AND BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE. I WOULD RATE THIS PHARMACY A 0 IF I COULD. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

I shop at CVS on a weekly basic, today enter the store, looking for a shopping cart, they were being used by the clerks stocking the shelves, i ask the clerk for cart, she showed no help, i fount one later out side, in the parking lot. I reading the store ad, and it have COKE product 12 packs on sale, 3 for $9 dollars, NO LIMITED, i approach the check out counter and the lady on duty said i can only buy 9 -12 packs, again there no signs stated any LIMITED. This lady did not say if she was the manager or what. I ask her name and she said Monique Amelia. I only wanted to purchase 3- more 12- packs of Cokes, but she said NO. If there no signs or limited, i should have purchase (3) more 12- packs. I left the store VERY Dis A Pointed. Again i shopped CVS on a weekly basic.The store location is, 2831 BELL CHASSE HWY GRETNA, LA 70053 (504) 394-0626

I,my son (in person), and my doctors office have ALL told them at store #7199 (tel # 630-236-2240) I AM NOT TO BE ON AUTOMATIC REFILLS-for prescription they continue to call me for automatic refills. I am tired of cancelling and they ignore ALL of these messages from me,my son,and doctor.
The store manager is no help and I
don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP.
Adelaide Coyle
1-630-818-6000
adelaidecoyle1108!@gmail.com

Re: RX#15974571

Forteo device should have been sent 1/15/19.
Called 1/18/19 and was told I would receive on 1/19/19 via UPS
Have not received and have missed 3 doses.
Will notify doctor this am

I am a stock holder in CVS and EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS STORE. It is LACKING IN CURB APPEAL. Storefront ALWAYS HAS FILTHY WINDOWS, DOORS and cigarette butts and littler at the entrance. The shelves are poorly stocked. Most times I can't find what I am looking for. Your pricing on many items is way over what similar stores charge, i.e. Harmon's. Toms of Maine toothpaste is 2 -3 $$ more than in Whole Foods. Citracal Calcium is $5.00 higher than Harmon.Additionally, the employees while pleasant, do make not make a clean appearance, sloppy looking. They have recently redone the interior and to me it appears crowded. The lowest shelves are almost at ground level, difficult to read labels and reach. Not well thought out.

CVS is becoming my last resort for shopping. Maybe that's why MY STOCK HAS LOST ITS VALUE.
IT THINK CVS REPRESENTS ITSELF POORLY IN THIS LOCATION. MR. MERLO SHOULD MAKE A VISIT.

June London
3 Anchorage Lane Apt. 5A
Oyster Bay, N.Y. 11771

On 01-11-19 I picked up a prescription at CVS store # 5488 located at 13991 N. Cleveland Avenue in Fort Myers, Fl. This prescription was for Lantus Solostar 100 units/ML. The prescription calls for inject 65 units subcutaneously twice a day, for a total of units/day. I received ten pens, which is a 23 day supply. When I reviewed the attached paperwork for the prescription I noted that this was to be a 38 day supply. I then checked the CVS phone apt that keeps track of my prescriptions and found that this prescription was now not eligible for refill until 02-01-19 which would be 29 days. I returned to the pharmacy and talked with the pharmacist who when asked if the computer inserts the information as to the number of days supply and the date eligible for refill, and I was told that the filling pharmacist picked that option from the menu. He said there would be no problem, he could fix those dates. This shakes my confidence in your pharmacies. Additionally, after I started looking at another of my prescriptions, number 404917 for Rosuvastatin Calcium 5mg tab, I found in the comments section of the paper work the following: "Although you requeste3d a 3 month supply for this Rx, due to a high co-pay cost, this Rx was filled as a 1 month supply." The insurance plan that I have from my place of employment pays 100% for my prescriptions, so filling for one month or three months, makes no difference to me. Additionally I was never given the option of only getting a one month supply at any time for any reason.

I suspect there is a "Filling fee" that your pharmacies charge that is including in the cost of the medicine either paid by the individual or my the insurance company. So this leads me to wonder if there is a motive behiind giving a smaller amount so the pharmacy can charge this fee more often. If so, I would suggest this is a fraud. If you can not explain to me why this is proper business, as well as why the timeline for refilling prescriptions is not accurate, then I will feel obligated to take this to the Florida Board of Pharmacy as well as the Florida Attorney General Consumer Fraud Division. We are all concerned about the high price of medicine in this country, and perhaps this is one of the contributing factors.

Called for a refill before 10:00 a.m. today. Went to the pharmacy to get medicine around 2:30 P.m. It was not ready.

My husband's prescriptions come from Walmart, of all places) and his medicine is ready within 30 minutes of requesting a refill.

Guess I'll just have to find a pharmacy who offers professionalism and good customer service.

The clerk was rude, also - telling me that they are just very busy. She said that they were getting so much new business that they couldn't keep up.

I am an old woman who is not well and I could not stand any longer and wait for my eye drops. I'll have to make another trip and wait in line and hope that it's ready for me.

There is no excuse for not having enough staff to take care of the business that you have.

Gilbertsville Pharmacy gave wrong prescription to my son. Pharmacy corrected but they need to be more aware of what kind of medication they are giving out. Also called Customer Service and could not understand person. If you need other information you can call 484-925-4827

Have feedback for CVS?