Family Dollar Customer Service

Contact Family Dollar Corporate

Toll free phone number: 704-847-6961

Family Dollar is a small format retailer that specializes in value and convenience products. Before it became a subsidiary of Dollar Tree, Inc. in January 2015, it was publicly traded on the NYSE: FDO. With over 8,100 locations nationwide, net sales for 3rd quarter in 2014 were reported as US 2.6 billion. There are eleven distributions centers in the US.

If you have a problem with any Family Dollar product or service you may call 1-866-377-6420. If you would like to contact the CEO Howard L. Levine you may address your postal correspondence to him at the company headquarters at 10401 Monroe Road, P.O. Box 1017, Charlotte, NC 28201. The corporate phone number is 704-847-6961. If you observe a Family Dollar fleet truck driving in an unsafe manner dial ext. 4589.  An email communication may be initiated at info@familydollar.com.

Founded in 1958 by a 21 year old entrepreneur Leon Levine, Family Dollar’s philosophy is “the customers are the boss and you need to keep them happy”. Levine started with a store carrying items priced ‘$2.00 or less. Calling themselves ‘your home for everyday low prices’, social media presences may be found on Facebook and on Dollar Tree Twitter account.

Family Dollar Contact Information

• Family Dollar headquarters address

• 10401 Monroe Rd.
    • Matthews
    • NC 28105

704-847-6961

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Family Dollar Complaints

No shopping carts or hand baskets. The cashier made an error at the cash register in marking down a product that had been discounted. The error was the fault of the cash register because the discount price is not recorded in the cash register program. The system needs updating. As of 8-8-2018 store #04787. Also, I attempted to call to make a complaint but the answering system will not allow for such verbal complaints everything is recorded and the operator just hung up on me several times and or transferred me to an automated mess of an answering system. I have been a regular and longtime customer. But that will change if this is how this busnies operates. This store is convienant for me.

Sincerely
Bob Anderson

I visited store#00871@18:29:10 on 8/9/18 and the asm raised her voice because I asked y I could not have the one with the 50 cent off coupon had not left the store at this time.all I ask can I have refund and she told me no that was against store policies. I laid my recipe on the counter with my change that was given to me. She told me she could not refund once the purchase had been made.I don't think that was fair. I choose to come to Family Dollar to save but she would not give me that option and I didn't feel she should have raised her voice at me.Really really bad service.

the family dollar in my neighborhood is out of control , the never have anything stocked its always messy ! if they dont have bags they dont have what it is you would like to purchase its so inconvience. they always have signs up ... no cash back no cards ect ...in which most times its a lie ...yesterday i was in there and the lights blinked out and the employees including the manager was sooo excited about it as if they was doin any work anyway... i really hate that family dollar its sad we have to go to another family dollar when that one is literally in front of our home. its located on raph david abernathy in the plaza with angies beauty supply its been a whole mess since 8 months ago ... just close the whole store get new better employees cause at this point its not a resourceful asset to our community! the customer service is not good the guy thats the manager the big guy he always so uninvolved with whats goin on and he has the type of attitude as if he dont care ! also the stuff in the store is out of season and no in order its just a mess something needs to be done about that store PLEASE

I entered store #08808 this morning of 08|07|2018 . As I approached the product my fiancé and I were seeking , I noticed a man sitting directly under the product we were seeking. I now know this was an employee(ANOTHY). As I turned and called my fiancé over ,this employee (ANTHONY) spread his legs open and this is when I noticed his zipper to his pants was open and he had this sinister grin on his face as my fiancé approached. It was then I asked him (ANTHONY) to move, and he just sat there , I then asked him (ANTHONY) again to move , but I was forced to be a bit more assertive. I then told him (ANTHONY) that his zipper was open, that's when another employee who I now know as the manager (YVONNE) yelled at me saying he (ANTHONY) was on his break and didn't have to move. I am African American , and there is NO DOUBT that if I were of another nationality I feel I would have been treated with more respect. In my 59 years of life I have NEVER EVER shopped at ANY establishment where the EMPLOYEES take breaks in the SAME LANES THE CUSOMER SHOPS FOR PRODUCTS, never the less THE MANAGER (YVONNE) telling the CUSTOMER its okay because he is on his break. I am glad I didn't have my granddaughters with me, they certainly would have been upset to see a grown man (ANTHONY) who is an employee sitting there in front of something they want WITH HIS PANTS UNZIPPED. THEN THE MANAGER( YVONNE) TELLING THE LITTLE GIRLS ' HE IS ON BREAK. we don't know if this employee is exhibiting signs of a type of SEXUALL PREDITOR , after all, the thing that sticks in my mind most is him (ANTHONY) widening his legs ,knowingly having his zipper to his pants OPEN ,AND grinning like a demented pervert as my fiancé approached. I think I should have made a police report, before he (ANTHONY) fully exposes himself to some other customer. And if the manager (YVONNE) thinks its okay to come into work with your pants unzipped and take your break in the lanes the customer is shopping, good luck with that. I have a range of emotions I am feeling right now, not to mention my fiancé had to view something so disgusting, like an employee (ANTHONY) sitting in front of what she wants to buy , on his break with his ZIPPER DOWN. Good luck getting THAT image out of your head.

There is a family Dollar located in Orange Virginia there is a store manager Nichole Jenkins and as I walked through the doors I noticed she didn't look up too par i proceeded to ask if she was ok and that's when I noticed in her eyes that she seemed to be high on drugs her pupils were diolated small as a pin point she was sweating and knodding out and slurring her words.i also smelt alcohol on her breath very dissatisfied with her help poor work ethic she definitely needs to get drug tested I will be calling corporate cuz she was very unprofessional

I have a complaint about Family Dollar Store #07096 on Esters Rd. Irving, TX. First I would like to say I enjoy the pricing and often shop there, problem is that the lines to check out are far too long. Today, I almost walked out because the line was 8-9 deep waiting to check out. A tall blond woman named Jeannie was the cashier and while I was waiting saw two people with items that sat them down and walked out. 2 out of the last 5 times I was there had to ask for another cashier to come check people out or I would leave.
To me, a Territory Account Executive for Telecommunications Company believes in the aspect of customer service, there are way too many choices for consumers to have them wait 5-10 minutes in line. If this was a one or two time occurrence. I would not waste my valuable time to send a letter to corporate. I asked both the manager and the tall blond woman to give me the corporate headquarter's number and they showed my a plaque with the Local Regional Mgr. number. I want my complaint to go to the top and have something done. I will make a copy of this letter and send it in the mail so even a customer service rep will be in trouble if this is not escalated. For evidence of how often I shop there I will give the last four digits of my debit card for research, which are 4756 from a Visa Debit from BBVA Compass.
I will take my business some where else if this is not corrected within a week or so.

I am really surprised that no one has complained to have had this situation corrected sooner as it is a busy store. I can't count the times I have seen shoppers arrive at the checkout line and realize they don't feel like waiting and walk out. How much money does that represent per customer to your business?

Please Do Something Soon or you will not enjoy posts I will leave in various sites.

Steve Kownslar

i downloaded smart sense ap for coupons, never have did this before, drove out of my way, used gas and my time to find to employes that did not know how to use smart sense coupons, not trained or just dum do not know, but a waste of my time. Workers need to be trained to use this if you want your customers to use the AP---dum dum dum, , I need some items and did not get one due to the experience which was not good rude workers and yes I raised my voice because I do not like dealins with untrained or dum cashiers, if u want your customers to use ap, then train these workers and if they can not be trained, fire them, I wasted a lot of my time, I could of went to dollar general and not have to have ap. Call me Cyndi 337 304 9904

almost every night they close FAMILY Dollar store earlie I'm so tired of it lived here my whole life and all 2018 they close between 9pm and 9:30pm and have argued with me for wanting to shop at 9:30 the lady told me I had 24hrs to shop all day why am I coming in so late .The way they treat people is so unperfessional this store has been closed for 45 mins now.auburn r.d.pontiac Michigan and not the one they just built the store across MLK across from Karen circle get it together .was my favorite place to shop I'm done with this store really I'm sorry its bad business can't never depend on them I need formula and can't get it have to drive to another store when they are 2mins from home ..

I shop at the family dollar in Logan, WV and I have a complaint out the rest rooms. OK I know the get clogged but this store has 2. Me and my 10 year old grandson was shopping the other day and he needed to us the restroom. Well I was shopping so I sent him in the direction to where to go.
Well, he came back and said it was out of order . I went up front didn't finish my shopping and started checking out and I asked the clerk about the rest room she had said it didn't flush. I said but there is another one. She said oh it's messed up to. she said we have to go somewhere else to use the bathroom. OK. so your telling me you have to leave here to go somewhere else to use the bathroom. I said you know what I don't believe you and that's wrong for you all to tell people this. I'v had this problem with this store before about the same problem and I sent in a complaint I see now
they just treat people any at this store. I go to the one at Man, WV also, and I'll tell anyone the manager and her workers are great . I have never had any problems at all with them. I read the complaints about your stores and Man WV will be the store I shop at from now own. They are very very , nice to their customers...Thank you.

On July 21st i was doing my usual shopping at family dollar, i visited family dollar on C25 in Belleview Fl. As soon as i walked in your store i noticed the ladies section right to the left and seen all on top of area buy one get one 50 % i made it down first idle with one thing in hand looking for my second item while going down the second aisle a big cart full of miscellanious clothes was in the way of the section i wanted to look at so i lightly pushed the cart but didnt get quite enough out the way so i lightly pushed a little more, well i guess the cart was heavy on one side and fell right over !!! why the cart was in that aisle and not in the back with all the other equiptment blows my mind. This was an accident waiting to happen. The cart hit my leg so bad it had minor cut but the very next day a bruise the size of an average orange. Now me the customer suffering from pain that could have been prevented sees an employee rushing over looking very angry raising his voice says "WHY DID YOU DO THAT" now that is heartless and an absolute dissapointment to FAMILY DOLLAR, he didnt even ask if i was ok he was worried about picking it up. I was so disgusted i wanted to leave family dollar then but i have been shopping at family dollar for years. I talked with a claimes adjuster who was very hard to get in touch with , i left numerous messages with Mrs Quana Jones expressing my needs to talk with her, She made it seem like nothing was wrong with the cart falling on me and asked me about 5 different times "What would you like us to do?" very uncaring for your customer along with Bill. Im beyond dissapointed with Family Dollar now i should never leave a store hurt and your employees make it seem like no big deal. My name is Diana Bordsen and want to speak with someone who can help me ! Thank you and look forward to hearing from you SOON. Diana Bordsen

4301 Moss street Family Dollar in Lafayette La.

For the past several months at different times of the day. I will pull up to this Family dollar to pick up a few things, just to find the door locked, a note on the door saying they are closed, and will be back in 15/20 minutes. I think that is very unprofessional. It happened to me today around 11:20. Date today is 07/30/18. It has happened to many times to count but I will say this, it makes me go to Dollar general next door.

I used to work at Family Dollar,I heard everyone gt a settlement because of Scott Brown,I didn't receive one can you tell me why?

I was threatened by an employee at Versailles ave. McKeesport Pa. Location at approximately 138 pm today, have witness,& receipt showing actually time, she refused to honor self price called me a trouble maker, refused to wait on me sent me to another register , and said she would get someone to beat my ass, I'm 61 years old have lived here all my life shop at all of your McKeesport locations I am appalled & expect results my phone # is412-877 -3764 Thank-you

I went in to the family dollar store to do some shopping but I really needed to use the restroom before I started shopping well I looked around for someone to point me in the right direction to the restroom finally the store manager came out from the last isle and I asked her where was the restroom and she said they did not have one that it just got fixed from a customer breaking it and now it won't flush
So I wonder if they have to go all day without using the restroom also because it seems they just don't want to be unconvinced by their customers.
If that's the case I will just take my business to the general dollar about 2 blocks away from family dollar and over there you do not need permission to use their restrooms

So I go to f.d . On 91 grnfld ave in West Allis, Wi. couple weeks ago with my 50 $ gift card, grab some items, take them to the cashier and swipe my card. Nothing. After over 15 attempts and 15 mins, one of the girls decides to finally tell the manager" Bren " she tries and can't make my PRE PAID gift card work and tells me she'll have to contact corporate office, half hour has elapsed by then. I tell her I have other errands, She takes my phone number , I leave, bout an hour later she says we're all good so back I go. Hour and a half I spend so far, gas, time and wear and tear on my nerves. Ok, I walk in there's the items checked out and ready to go. I decide ok, cards working , I'll grab some ice cream and I'm gone. Go to ring up my ice cream....... what do I hear ? I'm sorry, we can't check you out because " BREN " the manager didn't show us how she did it.... Yeah ? So ? Go get BREN and have her show you. I can't she tells me, why not I ask ? Because BRENS at the bank right now but she'll be back in a few mins. Are you freakin kiddin me ? I grab my items and leave PISSED. 2 weeks later, yesterday to be exact I go to F.D. 43 grnfld , walk in and before I pick up a few things , stop dead in my tracks and have the cashier check to make sure my cards ok , nope. Invalid she says, then tells me she's a new manager and doesn't know how to fix my problem. This by the way IS A PREPAID CARD you know same as cash...... So I call to see if BREN is at the store on 91 grnfld, the barely intelligible lady tells me they can't give out personal information on the phone but, she'd pass on my info to BREN and she'll call me. No call 5 hours later so I call 704 847 6961 Corporate hq. Automated directions tell me what number to press to address my issue. I press my number and wait and wait , and wait. No automated instructions , just dead silence, so I call back the FAMILY DOLLAR on grnfld ave hoping BREN was available, what do I hear ? I'm sorry, all our representatives are currently busy please call back later. So I did. What do I hear ? I'm sorry all of our representatives are busy, please call back later and hangs up on me...... again. Fathers Day will never be the same. And I swear if anyone ever gets me or mine a GIFT CARD FROM FAMILY DOLLAR......I truly believe I'd be inclined to drink. What a enlightening experience.

Sierra was very rude extremely rude cussed me out saying bitch tuck you i cannot get a bag

I was in store 00298 last night at 19 :47 and had purchased 15 items i spent a hour downloading the app and coupons then spent a hour in the store getting my items when i got to the register the cashier was nice but i knew the total was higher than should be so i asked did my coupons take off and she said as for as i can tell yes she was rushing me so i paid with my receipt when outside and started checking and noticed 3 of my items were over charged on and 3 of my digital coupons didn't come off so i went back in the store and told the cashier and she told me that she had to get the manager to the front i told her that was fine. Manager came up I explained to her that I was overcharged on serveral items and that my coupons didn't come off and several items. She preceded to tell me that it would have to be given to me on a gift card and i told her that was not acceptable to me because it should go back on my card or cash but would rather it be on the card, so then she voided 3 items and then wanted to give those back on a gift card to me i told her no just better yet refund everything i bought to me because everything was shady to me i watched her ring up the refund as not having a receipt in fact i did i just felt like something shady was going on then she said she had only been there a couple of weeks and if she didn't understand the process she should have asked for help i felt if things were not being done the right way and people were looking at me like i had done something wrong i explained to her that was my money that purchased the items and that i shouldn't have to take a gift card for the difference it what i was cheated out of... we have just moved back to Scottsboro the last few months and that was my first time being in there in about 6 years and i probably not be back after the way i was treated yesterday

3 months later and still no coffee filters. Between 3 mangers and 3 stores later I was explained that they cannot carry every item. The shelf is still missing the item that has a price tag in front of it. One manager explained that the truck was coming today, I asked if there were going to be coffee filters on it and he said he didn't know. LMAO. Get to your stores and look at what is going on with them. as for me, I will go to Walmart till you can correct your problems with your staff.

My name is Heleln Parker.I go in Family dollar almost everyday. July 10th when I went in the store to return I was told that I cant return but 3 times in a month even with my receipt. I wont be shopping there anymore, I am going to WALMART FOR NOW ON, I don't apperaite beinging treated like that. I know it is because I am BLACK. Lets face it, they don't like blacks here.I ALWAYS HAVE MY RECEIPT. THIS IS SAD

Our local family dollar is nasty. They use to be a nice store. Well not anymore. I was there Monday. I kept walking around just looking in shock. Grabbed a couple of things got to the register and asked them what happened to the store it was so filthy. The floors were so nasty. They both looked at me in shock. Like they couldn't believe I asked that with other customers there. I said I wouldn't be back until they clean it up. The store is in Pulaski, Ny 13142

Greetings,

It's paramount I take the time to inform you of my recent experience at one of your stores. I frequent the local family dollar located at 1533 W Chicago Ave #37, Chicago IL. On Sunday 7/15/18 at approximately 12:30pm I went to the above listed location to purchase a few items. Here in Chicago we must pay for our bags so I always bring a red shopping bag with me when I walk to this location. However, this Sunday when I entered the store an associate asked me to check my bag. This has never happened. I thought he meant for me to open it so I quickly opened it and revealed it was empty. However, he asked to check it again and hold it at the front of the store. I complied, giving him my bag. I then collected my items asking another associate to retrieve my bag when I was checking out. At the check out register I asked the associate for the gentleman who asked for my bag name and was told his name was Juan. Please investigate this for me.

This has not been the standard nor is there signage that says we need to check our bags when we enter the store. My question to you is why did this happen to me? Please contact me with an answer within 30 days. You may contact me for any other information you need. Have a wonderful day.

Manieshia Hampton
312-952-8987

Carlos is a manager that works in store 292 he has no respect for employees that are older he is always yelling at them in front of the customers all you have to do is look at July 3 at 530 pm on you cameras and you will see it . the store manger was their and said nothing. may be you need to visit that sore more it stays dirty and the employee is not doing the customer correct.

The Manager (Diana) of this store is lazy, rude and nasty towards both customers and staff. She was politely asked to open up another line because the line was too long and she not only got sarcastic with the customer that asked her to do this but she was rude to the other cashier. She just stood there watching the cashier work hard and move as fast as she could and pretended to be busy to avoid getting on a register. When she got on the register and asked for the next customer another customer and myself walked over to the register, the customer that were in front of us decided to stay in the other line but instead of taking us so we could leave she decided to stall and urge the other customer to come and check out. After that customer left another customer was getting ready to be checked out but she told him no just come to her register to be spiteful because we asked her if she could open another register. I have never had this type of experience at one of your stores but as a manager she should know better than to display that type of attitude with customers. On top of that she embarrassed the cashier by telling her that she needs to hurry up and finish checking out her customers and that young lady did an excellent job getting the customers out. She need to not only work on her customer service skills but she need s to learn how to talk to her employees. She always has this attitude when you walk into this store and it is uncalled for. If she cannot handle the job then she should look for another one that fits her personality.

I live in the Brentwood, NY (long island) area, Store 4771, 753 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717 - 63-434-2882

This store is terrible, I hate to go shopping in this store for anything. The employees, even the store manager Martha and assist store Mgr Yasmine, are so rude. The store is externally under staff, they barely speak english, and only want to help their own people. This is a mixed neighborhood. All people should be accommodated. I was hung up on twice, once by store Mgr and then by assisting Mgr. She was screaming at me!!! Over the phone. I am really starting to hate this store/company, they do not give their employee training on customer service skills, but yet they want your money When they go out of business, (which they will, like all the rest of the stores), then they will think of the customers that got overlooked for for proper services.

I went to your store on my.rose ave.in York.It was so messy and dirty.I couldn't believe what it looked like.so much stuff on the floors and the floors where so dirty.Workers doing nothing.We turned around and left that store.Went to the one on Maryland Ave.Which looked great,clean and stuff not all over the floors and cleaner.Yoi need to do something about the my.rose one and give the workers at Maryland ave.a raise.

Went to msin street wynsntskill,ny store, bought some daddy ray's fig bars, bought them home for the kids and a cope neighbor kids, they all complained didn't taste right, looked back at package to find exertion date was 12/14/17 7 months outdated, now I had just bought these 10 minutes earlier of course called store 12 times and associates to busy to answer. What kinda of quality control is that and also to sell food outdated that far.managers and workers need to be trained to identified outdated products and pull from shelves, it could mean someone getting sick or dying worse case.maybe need some undercover boss to go thru. Been a patron many years but really disapointed in this.I would like to hear back.

Sincerely dean christiansen
2 albert st
Troy,ny 12180
518 527 5882

I am in Marshall,Texas 75670 I was in the store to take back some ear phones that was broken, your manager there has a smart mouth and was very rude. His is Jason I don't know his last name. The store number is102883 1113 E.Grand Ave. Marshall, Texas 75670 phone number 903-938-4145.

First of the air conditioning has been out for a while. It's like walking into a store with the oven on and a smothering feeling which makes individuals feel bad. Last but not least as soon as you open the door to enter the store it smells like rotten dead rat. Is anybody responsible for taking care of this problem. Myself and family spend anywhere from 200.00 to 250.00 dollars in this particular store monthly. We refuse to continue enduring this. What if something happened to a customer from being overheated. The terrible odor is unhealthy and only God knows what kind of germs are in that store. Please please take care of this problem it is also very embarrassing.

The Family Dollar, store #00960, located at 2807 Lower Wetumpka Road, Montgomery, AL 36110, has a dumpster behind it. The dumpster isn't emptied on a regular basis and trash just piles up which causes flies, roaches and other vermin. Also, the dumpster needs to be in an enclosure so that the general public will not be able to bring their trash, old mattresses, furniture, etc. and dump it around the dumpster. I am a senior citizen and my house is directly behind the store and this is not only a health hazard but it is an eyesore. I have contacted the store but they just brush me off. The previous manager did attempt to handle the situation over the years but the new management just give me excuses. They told me the regional manager's first name is Amy and that is the only information they can give me. They won't give me her last name, a phone number or email address. I need this situation to be handled as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

I'm am a loyal customer at family Dollar store on 19 North arlington st. I spend probably 150-200 dollars every week we'll because of a altercation between myself and another customer that had nothing to do with me shopping at that store the so-called assistant manager I'm not sure what her name is was very rude to me and came up to me and told me that I was not allowed into the store because I so called talk to her best friend wrong so she Banned Me from the dollar store I don't understand how that's even possible she says she's assistant manager but she's very unprofessional she was calling me names on the way out the door telling me that I wasn't allowed in there and barisan me in front of customers I just think that it's really wrong not to mention it's a very very what's the word I'm looking for unprofessional it's like really get old Family Dollar Store there's no front doors and it's a bunch of little young kids that work in there who smoke weed right outside of the door sell weed out of there I know for a fact I just don't understand how this woman could tell me I'm not allowed in the store and like I said I spend a lot of money at this dollar store so if you could please contact me back my number is 3309061618 I would really like to speak with somebody regarding the situation so once again my number is 906-1618 330 area code thank you very much and have a blessed day I'll be looking forward to hearing from you thank you

I was overcharged $11.12,i called the store manager Sonya Davis (store#088846). I brought my printed ad ,sales slip and my phone with the app on it. She said it was my fault due to the coupons were not on my phone. I explained while shopping I added items to my chart. she reviewed my phone
which I felt was an invasion of my privacy. she acted as if she was judge and I was a defendant of a crime. I was offered $2.25 cent settlement.
The fact I was embarrassed at customer service desk.She said I had to between 2-3pmto meet with her.
I am disabled and it cost me more in feul for what she offered.

Today I visited store number 07330. Let me just say that my visit was less than satisfying. I walked into the store with my 8 year old granddaughter and there was already an altercation taking place with a customer and cashier. He was clearly annoyed at the customer and the tone in which he spoke portrayed that. I am not sure what took place in the beginning so I cannot comment on that. Fast forward to my time to purchase my items. I went to the register the same gentleman that I heard speaking harshly to the lady as I walked in to the store was the cashier that helped me. He was very nice and helpful to me. However I realized the amount he told me my order was slightly higher than I expected. I did not question him because he had a long line behind me. Instead I decided to speak with the store manager. Her name tag read Brea. I explained to Brea that my purchase rang up $18.50 which I thought was a bit much for the items I was purchasing. I informed her that I noticed on the receipt the gain liquid detergent that I purchased rang at $9.95. I then told her that the tag on the shelf showed the price at $7.95 and she asked me to show her. I walked with her back to the area where the detergent was and showed her the tags on the shelf. She observed it and realized that there may have been a mistake however she asked me to follow her back up to the front where the registers are. When she went to do the return to give me the difference on the price she realized that the item is the incorrect size gain which promoted the price to ring at $9.95. I reminded her that she saw exactly what I saw. She asked me to hold on for a second and she then asked another coworker to walk her to the back. When she returned she went on about doing the return of the difference to the amount that I paid. She asked me to sign a document and then stated She will have to keep the original receipt. I asked her why because I need that receipt due to the fact that I had other items purchased on that same receipt. She stated I need it for my manager. I then asked her can I get a copy and she stated no because she needed the receipt to show her manager. She then stated I voided the transaction for YOU. Excuse me! How was this transaction void for me when the error lies with the store? I'm confused and rather taken back by her actions and verbiage .She then abruptly stated, never mind we're going to just do this so we can keep the day moving. She then took the said receipt and placed it in my purse: how disrespectful can one be. Some may not see this to be an issue however being that I am a manager and have been for 15 years I see the issue with this. There may have been an underlying issue that I am not aware. She could have been upset with the coworker that made the error in the first place and now realizes that more work that could've been avoided has to be done. However that is not the way you act towards or treat customers. She crossed the line in a couple areas. This should not be tolerated. I am not asking for anything more than just for you to train your associates one how they should deal with the public. I understand that this store location is not the best and the community can cause issues. However this is the second time that I have been in this store and witnessed inappropriate behavior . I cannot say that I will not go to this store in the future. However I will will make a conscious effort to shop elsewhere in the future. Thank you and have a great day.

WENT IN YOUR STORE AROUND 9:00 AM, WAS SHORT CHANGED $5, LATER THAT EVENING SENT MY SON TO STORE, HE WAS SHORT CHANGED $10, I WENT OVER AND ASK WHY BOTH OF US HAD BEEN SHORT CHANGE, GOT A DISRESPECTFUL ANSWER, WALK OUT THE STORE AND A LITTLE BOY WAS CRYING I ASK WHAT WAS WRONG, HE SAID TO MY SURPRISE, THEY DID NOT GIVE ME MY MOM'S $5 CHANGE, AND SHE IS MAD AT ME. WELL, IF HE IS SHORT CHANGING CUSTOMER'S, MAYBE HE IS SHORT CHANGING YOUR COMPANY, ALSO I LIVE ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOUR FAMILY DOLLAR, I SHOP THERE THREE TO FOR TIMES A DAY, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANYMORE OF MY BUISNEES , UNTIL YOU GET RID OF YOUR CRAPPY MANAGER, I HAVE HAD TO MANY PROBLEMS FROM HIM,TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSE WHERE.

The cashier took a personal call concerning a problem about a 'leak in her sink' ,while all the time she had customer's in line waiting to be served!! THIS LADY HAS A VERY NASTY ATTITUDE AND IS VERY RUDE!! SHE WAS LEANING ALL OVER THE COUNTER AND JUST IGNORING HER CUSTOMER'S!! When I complained,,,she continued to talk on the phone and told me in a very unprofessional voice,,,'GO OVER THERE I'M CLOSED!!!! WE SHOP FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING AT FAMILY DOLLAR AND SHE NEED'S TO GO!!! WE LOVE FAMILY DOLLAR,,,,BUT NOT HER SERVICE!! THANK-YOU!!

Today I came into the family dollar located in the1200 blk. Of Portage Rd., Kalamazoo mi. I purchasing two bottles of two liter coke as I do every week and returning three empty bottles of coke. The clerk Breanna I think was her name said she couldn't take the empties because there were drops of coke in the botttoms of the bottles. That was residual water drops since I had just washed out the bottles I explained that to her but she still refused to take them. I walked out not purchasing anything leaving the empty washed out bottles behind, your loss.

I walked across the street purchased my coke there and will continue to do that until the new shopping center a couple blocks away opens.So done with the long wait lines at this store and now this rediculous incident. I've spent a lot of money there, say goodbye to that. A few drops of diluted coke and a unreasonable clerk did this.

Loved the store. 1 employee was and is not nice at least to me. I did get up set when over a month ago I was trying to buy something to stop getting sick on the counter. She was rude and I said I will pay full price, I just need to try and leave without making a YUCK thing. She was more that rude...I said I will pay full price...I went to the ER soon after that. She is still not nice...she sings "God Word" every time I try and shop there. I Love Gods Word.... but being Hypocritical against shoppers... I will not shop there anymore even though I love all of the other employees. But is wasn't just me...she ran out a 45ish female when I was waiting for service. She said she would never shop there with that "Crap Out Loud". I will send this everywhere I can. I actually wanted to work for a company with your "quality", but apparently you really do care. About customer serves and loyalty....
INFO ON THE STORE>>>>>>>>>>

#08033 ….. 321 S. Bowen Rd. #821, Arlington, TX 76013 #817-804-0485. MGR, John Nobbles # 314-249-5516.....?????

Tried to call and say my issues...no response...

The not nice for an Employee to loudly shame customers with the HOLY BIBLE.... I love Gods Word....But if a customer doesn't like they are being treated does not give an employee to "Loudly" sing and miss quote the Bible... .

Not nice,,,,,, Not even... I recorded it when I went back in to just buy what I came in to do. Her YUCK response will go viral for ….We have enough on our plate....but not nice employees.....I will spend my money anywhere but there unless she is addressed.

I was at family Dollar in Cuba New Mexico. On 6/2/2018
I always do my shopping their. Well on this day I was shopping
Went to the check out counter paid for my stuff.The cashier.
MR. Romero. Told me not to go back again. That shocked me
and.I was very surprised that he would say something like that.
It left me speechless.

I went to the Family Dollar by my house on 27th and National (Milwaukee,WI) Yesterday May 10,2018 and it was really busy. There was a line of about 10 customers at least.. I did have a backpack because I drove a moped from work. Only one person was behind the counter. No one asked for my backpack, there wasn't any rules written on the door when I first walked in that said I had to give my backpack to someone behind ingb the counter. I walked in the store, went directly to the batteries which were right in front of the registers, and I dug through my backpack that my purse was in to find batteries so I could match them to the right size batteries that I needed..... as I was matching the batteries, a young woman with tattooes on her face approached me aggressively and just blurted out rudely, Whats in my bag on the floor,.. which was clearly a mini cooler ( I am a construction worker) a mini cooler with shoulder straps... I know the store was busy, but there isn't justification on why she approached me like we were doing business in a back alley. I nudged the cooler with my foot because my hands were full and told her to look herself since she was being so rude.... She screams at me that I should of checked my bag at the door like it was common knowledge and I should "GET THE FUCK OUT CUZ SHE IS CALLING THE POLICE", I told her I didn't care and I was go to go check out. She continued to argue with me about staying and another employee came out, a African american male who put his arm in front of her and told her to calm down and she was being too aggressive to just leave me alone. He had to tell her at least 3x's to let me stay in the store. I told him I couldn't believe how she's acting.. I went to check out, as I paid for my batteries, I asked the cashier for corporate's number. The cashier asked the woman with the tattoo on her face and she responded by saying "NO" she wasn't going to give me the number, and she was the manager.

Store waa to open at 9 am on 5 11 2018 at the famaily dollar store on E third street dayton ohio.45417. dayton There was 5 customers including myself waiting between 845 and 900 to go into the store. The employee shows up at 9 tell us it will be another 30 before he opens. The is totally unacceptable.. He should have been there at 830 and opened at 9am or open at 930am what are you going to do about it. That is lost revenue. I don't even want to go back.

This lady that live ‘s in my house she’s 72 years old when to the family dollar store in 1683 E. Hinson ave Haines City , Florida to get a case of water the only cart available the manager had it ,she ask him if she can bowerred the cart to carry a case of water she was going to buy to take to the car ,she told him she was sick, his answered was no. This lady had open hard surgery if he didn’t want to give the cart away he could at least ask her what she needed help carrying is kind of sad for a manager to act so rude In this store that so many people like to go.

On Saturday April 21,2018 round 7:00 -8:00pm I walked in the store to purchase cleaning supplies and there was no carts or buggies. The store was nasty and dirty merchandise all over the floor down every isles.. So I had to carry my items in my arms. When I got to the counter I drop a bottle of detergent. The manager behind the counter in front of customer said you are paying for that very rudely. .. I told her that there was no carts and it was a accident. She said I don’t care you are paying for it.... I left everything and walked out. Bainbridge Georgia 39817 store number 1132. The black manager was very Unprofessional. Lisa Sapp 229-220-7745

Hello, my name is Sandra and i live and shop in Harrison, Ohio 45030. I choose to shop at your Family Dollar store because you generally have the products i use at a reasonable price, and also very much because i love the friendliness of the store manager that works there, she is helpful, kind and really goes that extra mile for her customers. However when she is not there, several times there is an older associate who has been dis-
courteous, nasty and down right rude to me, which i have brought to the attention of the store manager and the associate was given a warning i was told that i was not the only customer that complained about her. The reason for my complaint to corporate, is because on April 16th this very same associate saw me walking toward the front door and she rushed to lock both doors before i could enter. I then walked back to my car, seen the time was 8:53 pm so i called the store it rang until i got a recording.I only had a need for a few items that i could of purchased in the allotted amount of time. This upset me so much that i walked back up to the door and saw that associate standing at her register laughing with the other employee. I know the store closes the doors at 9:00 pm, not a minute before no excuses, depending on what you do,you may lose a lifetime customer, because Dollar General is just a block away. My mother owns her own dart store, my grandmother ran her little grocery store for years, and neither my mother nor my grandmother would of ever closed early, or locked out a customer. Sincerely, Sandra Greenwood

What a junky store, It was a MESS! The shelves were all in disarray. There were carts waiting to be unpacked sitting everywhere. I did find a card to purchase and waited in line and decided I was so disgusted with the look of the store, I walked out without purchasing it. It Needs a beauty makeover badly.

6565 colquitt rd, Keithville, la 71047 : Very CONDESCENDING attitude. at the register, they ask me to enter my debit card ‘number’ 4-5 times, in front of nearby 4-5 customers: this is a regular occurrence. all their employees have a ‘talk down attitude’: I won’t return. (It appears the few store shootings in Shreveport, la are family dollar stores: Is the problem their bad attitude.)

I am not sure if she was the store manger or a cashier but she was very unprofessional and rude . You can tell she is friends with higher ups in the company because no one in there right mind would act like that .

Store #08177 541 Smith street Providence RI. I am tired of the management and the state of the store. Inventory left on the floor and not on the shelves. The floor is filthy and disgusting.Fire hazards are everywhere.Inventory is blocking some of the aisles. They never seem to be able to do cash transactions in the morning. Claiming they have no cash. They are very unprofessional, swearing at the customers, telling people that they need to run their cards again because supposedly the transaction didn't go through the first time. But I have been charged 2x on a number of occasions and had to basically get very loud and lower myself to their level to dispute the transaction. Once I was told that I had to wait for that employee to be there to put refund my money. I am not the only person this has happened to either.
The manager, Anna is rude, loud and has her boyfriend and his friends hang out there at night playing inappropriate music loudly, harassing the customers. There is the constant smell of marijuana in the store and really heavy towards the back of the store. The employees always look and act like they under the influence. The cold food case is not up to safe food holding temp, always half full with the inventory still in boxes on the floor. Employees screaming at each other about their scheduling and their duties.
It seems that because it is located in a low income area that a store should be allowed to operate this way and treat people this way.The people who work there are the most unprofessional, rude, slovenly employees I and the rest of this community have ever seen.
It has gotten to a point that the local news station wants to do an investigation about the dealings in this store.

I went to Family Dollar yesterday March 28,2018 in Frankfort Ohio and made a purchase that came to $7.46 I give the cashier 2 dollar bills and I had $5.50 worth of quarters. He looked at me and said I can only take $4.00 in change per transaction we had too many poker players bringing cash in baggies and making purchases and it takes too much of our time so i can not take that change. For one thing this is not posted anywhere and he was very rude The man behind me bought $4.00 worth of quarters from me or I would have left and not made the purchase. I use to go to Dollar General quite a bit but I wont be going in there anymore. You need to give your workers some training on how to treat their customers. I don't know the man's name I was just too upset with him to see what it was. I won't be back

Cashier,rude,didn't acknowledge my presence,I bought two RCA INDOOR ANTENNAS,COULDNT GET IT TO WORK PROPERLY,I PUT all items back in original box with and family dollar bag,she flatly told me noooo,no RECEIPT no returns.Store#11414
Address 1700 n.w. 183rd st.
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Rating 0

I visited Family Dollar at 5807 Torresdale several times in which the employees give poor service, the cashiers eat while waiting on customers, also they are on their phones having personal conversations with headphones in their ears while ringing up merchandise and never give eye contact to customers, the shelves are hardly never stocks and the store is usually a mess, I never saw this behavior while shopping before, these employees need to be trained on professionalism.

I would like to receive a phone call 580-678-0222/ I was told that the employee I had an issue with was Tamara H. At the store on 2nd Street in Lawton,OK . It was a very ugly scene and I called the store and talked to an assistant manager and apologized for losing control but will not stand for an employee to yell at and verbally assault me! I let my daughter in law make her purchase but mad none myself because the employee would not shut up and kept mouthing ugliness

To Whom It May Concern

This date February 17, 2018

visiting the Clayton, North Carolina 27520
Family Dollar Store on Hwy 70

I admit I'm not a regular customer at this particularly Family Dollar Store but If you wish to review your cameras on this date 2/17/2018 around 4:35 the service that I received was beyond believe. I'm not sure what the cashier (a man) what his problem was not to mention he never addressed me but the fact that he literally through my change on the counter and then threw the bag at me. Mind you I was not offended that he didn't want to speak but the attitude was disrespectful.

I know from watching your undercover boss that this would not be normal protocol for your employees. I believe this individual should be question about his representation of the Family Dollar Store values. I would never allow any of my employees to be so condescending to anyone.

Respectfully yours,

Elsie

I brought some pant legs for the family dollars in Rockford il on st Charles st and I was going wash them and it was vomited on the bottom of them andi was use the lotion and i broke out from it.

the location I need to complain about is 836 Dickerson Pike Nashville tn 37207. This is the worst location in the entire chain. They are never open when they should be they ALWAYS have down registers and no change. They damage merchandise when restocking shelves. I purchased a sheet set from here and did notice that it was cut on one side. I got home which is 3 min from the store and I saw the cut I went right back to the store and they refused to exchange it. The cashiers re always rude and have inappropriate conversations loudly where customers and children can hear. today I went to the store at 1045AM and they were closed with a note on the door the computers were down(again). The store is almost never clean with boxes in the aisle way.

The Manager told one of the employees that I be stealing from out of the store and they never caught me nor can't prove that I was taking from the store. That store is the only one that is close to my house and I really will appreciate it you can fix the problem because that is the closest Family Dollar to my house

I have a serious problem with your parking lot on Hwy 80 in PHENIX CITY Alabama there is a massive hole in your parking lot that I hit last night and it messed my tire up to the point now I've got to buy a new one because I understand this has happened to lots of people and y'all refuse to repair it.ThankGod the nice lady that worked there was getting off work at closing and her mother which works for the Sheriff's office would not leave me until it was fixed which had to call her dad which is also a sheriff and very wonderful family wouldn't leave me which was 3 hours later and 200.00 for a new tire.I think y'all should be responsible for the bill since I understand y'all have had many complaints about this I would be very satisfied just to hear back from someone are if I don't I will be following up with y'all Please get in touch with me my number is 334-468-4099.Thank you

I bought Omeprazole last night for my mother, it was not the right medicine. Today I went in and politely asked if I could switch for the right kind. Not only did the man non-chalantly say no, goodbye, when I asked him if there was a problem he told me, in front of All the other customers, "I'm not letting you return that, you probably STOLE them last night anyways!"
I have never been more embarrassed in my life. I told him he was not allowed to treat me like that and he advanced towards me in a threatening & intimidating manner that suggested physical altercation, literally Scaring me out of the store...

I tried to do a transaction with debit card and cash to purchase cigarettes and the cashier did not do this it was oa young man I stated to him before he had me to insert my debit card he argued with me and was very rude he said I did not ask him to do the transaction that way location of store is Lyndhurst Dr SW Atlanta ,GA I am a regular customer at this store and I have a pretty good idea of not returning to this because of this I have never had this problem at this before most of the store clerks are very friendly this young man is a new clerk

Hi my name is Yehuwdiyth Y. Yisrael, and my twin sister, Abiygayil C. Yisrael, bluntly accused of stealing falsely; that is why I am filing a complaint, for being violated and for being falsely accused of doing things, like stealing at and from family dollar located at 8900 N.W. 7 avenue in Miami, FL, by manager Carl; to be exact on 2/6/2018 round about 9:00- 9:10am, I decided to go to family dollar to purchase two, or three things that I needed and when I entered the store on that day, that Moring up front in the area of the cash register where mgr. Carl was standing taking a customer, he openly presented to me the matter, stating that he was told by someone that when he was away for a week from the store that me, and my twin sister was doing some things in the store and that we are not longer welcome to family dollar at the location where he work at, because he automatically amused that I was guilty by saying that I and my sister is no longer can come here to this family dollar; so I was confused as to what he was talking about when mentioned it, this nightmare to me on that, to me it was an outrage, because we are a customer that been shopping there for a very, very long time and we are practically there every day, till they some of the workers there say that we, the twins is here each and every buying something and we come we always spent money and not still; so I was very hurt and very stressed behind this hurtful accusation that is not so; especially with no facts, or evidences that happened; so I feel that he ought to lose his job behind it, because it is not fair to me and my sister; at this moment I'm writing this report complaint I am still frustrated about this matter, it has made my pressure high, blood pressure that is and even my sister is disturb by this here, it has ruin our character and our good name and I strongly don't appreciate that at all; so what I did after leaving the store when he stated to me that I was not welcome to family dollars, I came back and address him, by saying that, I didn't appreciate him dealing with the matter in that way, because there is always a right way to help the situation by telling him, you should've have called me, or pulled me to the side and point me and my sister out on the video, or what not, showing to me that you had caught us on video stealing instead of just pre judging me, us like that and in that fashioned to be a criminal without any proof at all; I told him is wrong for doing that, because he didn't witness no such action for him self and so why did he take this false story on us to be the gospel; he replied and said that it is, because that someone, or people had say that they say us stealing things from the store and while one of us was outside on the phone communicating with each other on the phone planning and plotting our strategy to steal ; I quickly explain to him, that is absolutely not the case at all, because if it is one of us that is buying, or spending money then the other says outside until I am done buying, or spending for the both of us and vice versa and after I had brought to his attention that he was wrong to believe a customer, or a worker without proof is absurd and crazy; for that I have no mercy for him; then suggested for us to be welcome back to the store with no apologies, simply because he figured it out that he was in troubled then when I told him, he himself and or the person, or people who made the accusation better find and or present the videotape and or the proof of this incident that me and sister was guilty of this made-up accusation ; I then questioned him why? all of the sudden that we are welcomed and for what. he replied and said, cause I have talked to you and I looked at him in a crazy way, because he taught that he was talking to a fool, but I am not. I simply told him that I will filed a complaint and a that I will sue him, because he has ruin and stained our character in the eyes of many; that there is not something easy to forget, or to take light. for this matter here is definitely real serious me and no joke to neither one of us who is being accused of wrongful doing. so what I would like to be done about it, is for him to lose his job behind this real unprofessional action. if any questions feel free to contact me at 786-800-4099/ or 305-613-3014 and or at my email: yehuwdiythyisrael44@gmail.com. for we do matter and so do your business also; so I hope that you all sees it that way; that this is unfair to us both. God bless. yehuwdiyth/ Abiygayil Yisrael.

Family Dollar store # 07077 1826 rigsby avenue February 3 2018 13:56:24 went and bought milk and cereal for my kids and didn't bother to check the milk cause I go to that store everyday and to go home and serve my kids my lil ones enjoying there cereal then he started vomiting to find out the milk was expired,, aren't they supposed to keep updated on expired items especially the milk ,, so yes am returning the item

Visit store 08423 , 14321 livernois Ave in Detroit, 1/31/2018 at 18:23:39, I decided I didn't want a pack of light bulbs the cashier was very rude, she call for someone to take it off , after she threw the light bulbs, I handed her my money and she gave my change to a child under10yrs old that was working behind the counter with her there was also two other children standing behind the cash register

I was in your Family Dollar left my wallet one of your employees found it returned it to the manager they both disappeared from the store they no longer work there they stole $920 through my ID and the trash out back please call me at area code 386-235-2871 sincerely addiemccormack

First of all I'd like to say that I shop at your stores for years and I probably shop at 20 different locations and I've never had a problem I went to the Darby store two days ago , I bought headphones they did not work I asked the girl the night before when I bought them if they did not work would 'l be able to bring them back she said yes if you bring them back within two weeks you can exchange them . When I came back the next day there was a different girl at the register and a manager there, a young girl named Tanisha I asked her if I could just exchange them for another pair that worked and I would add on a couple dollars to whatever it was, she said no we don't do that , I asked her if I could buy a different brand at the same exact price and she would'nt have to do the paperwork and she said no , we don't do that , I asked her so if I could buy a different headset the same exact brand and the same price and she said no we don't do refunds at all,!!! That's absurd I've never heard of that in my life I am 55 years old I have never ever heard of any store not letting you be able to exchange an item !! I had my receipt.. So I asked her your refund policy says that you can't take him back for a refund which was fine but I'm not able to exchange them for anything at all I'm not even allowed to exchange them for the same exact thing only a pair that worked , also I'd like to add , both of my children are managers at your stores in Alden and Lansdowne, they both are managers of your stores, and have been for a long time that's why I cannot believe the way I was treated in the Darby store, !!!! This happened on. January 25 th at one in the afternoon so whoever the manager in there on that day at one in the afternoon needs to be disciplined I'm not trying to hurt her , but she needs to learn how to treat people I just can't believe that out of all your stores she's the only ignorant person I've ever dealt with she was extremely rude she's been extremely rude, on several occasions!! She was very very ignorant for lack of a better word once again she's at the Derby location I Macdade Boulevarrd her name is Tanisha , but I would like a response from you or something because I was never treated so rudely in my life I could not believe it and like I said I have have shop there million times I've never had a problem with anything, or anybody, they have always been nice to me !!! please respond to my email or you can call me at 610-333-0934 , my name is Jacqueline Miller 200 walnut st, Darby, pa 19023 please be kind enough to respond to me, either phone, address or e-mail thank you for your time!

hi me and my wife visit your storte at broad and chelten ave here in phila 2 3 time a week there is always no bags no one at the register takes some time for some one to come to the register the floors are always cluttered the managers clothing are always dirty customers are complaining that,s no bag. this has been going on for some mouth. to day sat 27 of 2018 i almost taken a fall SINCERELY YOUR CUSTOMER AND NEIGHBORS THANK YOU

I was in your Cleveland TN store yesterday on Grove Ave . I was falsely accused of being a thief by store employees I had nothing on my person I stopped by the location to see if they carried DVd players the lady said no and when I left the store when she gave me my answer the lady and another employee brought me back in the store because the alarm went off I let her look in my purse and everything nothing was there I didn't even get a apology .I will never shop at family dollar again

I purchased a ball speaker meant to enhance the volume on my phone. It is no louder than my phone volume without the speaker. So I took it back with my receipt. I was told it's your policy on electronics not to refund but to only replace. I see no need to getting another speaker since this is just a cheap item with no results. I was not given an option to use the cost of the speaker toward something I could use.

What can be done about this issue. The store is located on Milton Road near Sharon Amity, 28215. I had the receipt when I went back. I emailed over a week ago with only an acknowledgement of the receipt of the email - NO resolution.

Belinda Webb
980-299-0346 home
704-998-9978 cell

1/10/18 10:45 am Sign said up to 50% off BLACK AND BROWN TAG I had 4 items, all kids clothing. 2 of which were BLACK TAG with a $6. price tag. BOTH RANG UP $6. I brought it to cashiers attention. SHE RUDELY POINTED TO THE UP TO PART of the sign. She said 3 times up to 50% off. I said OK IT'S TAKING NOTHING OFF THE PRICE. NOTHING NOT EVEN A DIME. She says she cant do anything about it. THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISING AND DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICE.
Store#10925 7835 Brookville Rd, Indianapolis Indiana 46239-2157
I am raising 3 grandkids and have to shop wisely. I have spent hundreds in your stores over the last year. So I left all 4 items
I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE BEFORE I AM FORCED TO CONTACT FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION.
Lora Wagner 317-418-3023

I went to Family Dollar today in Cheswald, DE 19036 1-7-2018 @ 3:50 p.m. I did my shopping and then went to the very friendly cashier. She rang up everything and gave her my coupons. She was fine until she got to the Colgate tooth paste and they cost $1.00 and my coupon was for $2.00 so she would not honor it. I told her to take it off. She had to get her assistant manager . Now, everything I bought I should not have owed anything and showed I owed $2.00. Then the Assistant Manager re-rang up everything and then put my coupons through and said I owed $11.00. The coupons I had from coupons.com were products that actually cost less then what I needed to pay. I understand that if they rang up for the price the merchandise was it not a problem and I would lose the difference because you do not refund the credit. But, the Assistant Manager was unprofessional and could care less. I told her to keep everything and walked out. I looked on line at your policy and she have taken my coupons. My friend who is a full time couponer never has issues where she live in Seaford, DE Thank you, Robin

12/15/17 Store # 02349 My daughter and her sister walked in. There was a man standing in front of my daughter (a male dressed as a woman) "He was not in uniform" (beige jeggings blonde hair and beige jacket). So my daughter asked was (he) in line or does he work there and the employee (Taylor) Responded for him and said yes and you mean "she" (with a attitude) and that individual (male) snapped his fingers at my daughter. (with an attitude). (Taylor) continued to say well are you woman or a man because I see a boob print in your sweater. My daughter is a minor (16). In no shape or form should a Grown woman approach my daughter and ask her what she is or her preference. especially when she simply asked a question because he was not in uniform. So of course she told me. I come to this store all the time and always have issues and when it comes to my children I should not have to come of to a store on my day off or resting to tell someone not to disrespect my child. (if you watch the camera) you'll see us (me and my children) talking to the ladies for hurting my daughters feelings. and the (Male dressed as a woman) walked up and approached me as if he wanted to fight or take it further. Being that he was considered a male and not a female. Taylor tried to justify why she said that to my daughter and never said sorry or pretty much anything until my Other daughter angrily told her why would you speak to a minor that way why are you not apologizing... Taylor continued to lie and change words around. and my other daughter who was with my daughter when it happened was like no that is not true... this is exactly what you said. (this is not the first time this has happened) that is why my daughters came because just the day before my daughter got overcharged for a item that was cheaper. and my other daughter got told that the way she dress is inappropriate (she is also a minor) These people are inappropriate, unprofessional and this has got to stop.

As I was waiting in the only open long line the lady in front of yelled out "we need help up here". The manager named Mark started yelling" who said that" over and over. I said "up here". He then verbally attacked me saying " I have listened to this shit all day and if you don't like it you can get the fuck out now. Really what you need is to get a real job. ". To which I replied " You shouldn't assume we don't have jobs.". He then said oh not you but you back to the same lady as he had previously insulted and finisher with you are old I know you don't work.". She then came back with "I am on disability". I knew what was comingn next , Mark completely lost it and said oh I see but you don't look disabled probably faking it for that gov check. At this point I defended the first customer by telling Mark you shouldn't call her old and you don't know her story. She then told him maybe hounded a new job. Mark then told her " Get their fuck out now". She started throwing stuff and he batted them back to her all the while threatening to call the police. He escorted her while calling her an old fat fuck who didn't look or act disabled to him. While Mark the Manager was ranting he stated I don't give a fuck they are shutting this store down in 2 weeks. Please don't put this guy at another store in any capacity that works with the public. My phone had died so I couldn't call the police but it would not have been on the customer. He was so close to grabbing the customer that if he had I would have told another to call the police now and most likely gotten way more involved. I am pretty sure none of this is in your training manual. Please address this situation soon as Mark is preety much at his end.

I went to the Family Dollar on 930 N.27th Street @ 9:40am, They had a sign on the door saying come back later Closed, Another Lady went there also & they told her they Only Had 1 Cashier , (Unacceptable ) This Store is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

11-23-17 i stopped at the family dollar on wyoming and central near my job. I needed something to wear to family function due to forgetting my clothes at home. while looking i had to use the restroom and had held it as long as i could. I was refused and as i was leaving a hispanic male cashier started making sarcastic comments. I turned around and asked for a manager. As im explaining the situation this unprofessional rep starts yelling get out my store, get out my store. I turned around and let him know i wasnt speaking to him and then this incompetent "manager" says if he wants me to leave, i have go. Wow! Are you serious? This man still was making remarks on the intercom as i was leaving. This is totally uncalled for and needs to be addressed. Thank yo for your tiime.

On 11-12-17 approximately 11:00am. I was shopping in the 1500 Erie ave phila pa store, located at Erie Ave & O street. I made a purchase for $ 95 and some odd cents, as my bags were being packed i notice that they were extremely heavy. The young man packing the bags went to look for a cart without a pole so i would be able to my purchase to my carry. I openly stated that i felt it was somewhat ignorant to have packed the bags so heavy, one bag contained ( 3 - 4lb bags of sugar and to large tins of ground coffee) the cashier (Ebony) who was working at the time said who the fuck you calling ignorant , i stated i wasn't referring to no particular person i was committing on the packing of the bags being so heavy, she said i didn't pack the bag. I turned and said i didn't call anyone ignorant. She told me to get the fuck out her face before she smacks the shit out of me! She continued to be belligerent and proceed towards me in a hostile manner where another store associate had to step in front of he tor keep her from making any physical contact with me. I noticed the bags continuously being over packed by the cashier (Ebony) when instated that she was putting too much stuff into one bag she said so the fuck what! At this point i felt my best option was to ask four a refund to avoid any further conflict. I ask if i could just get a refund and the cashier said get the fuck out my lune your not getting no fucking refund, snatched my receipt out my hand and threw it on the next checkout isle. At this time someone had gotten the store manger who came and assessed the situation in a very professional manner asking that we both cease the back a forth comments. The store manager proceeds with the refund process and the cashier began placing the remaking bags of the purchase on the floor and began kicking them saying this her fucking trash too! While this incident from beging to end is taking place there are about 6 other customers in line waiting to make purchases who were subjected to the cashiers inappropriate as well as unprofessional conduct!! She neglected the customers as well as her duties as a cashier, by paying no attention to there needs and continuously displaying , abrupt , unprofessional and degrading conduct. I've never experienced such humiliation in a public places of business.whwre within reason the customer is always right. I felt i had the right for my purchase to be pack as i wished it to be without any hesitation or rebuttal!!! I benn patronizing this establishment since coming too the phila pa area and i continue to do so in the future. I feel the store camera needs to be looked at and the cashier reprimanded for her behavior!! Think You For Your Time And Consideration in this matter. P.S. my delayed response to the matter at hand is due to having the deaths in my family over the past 2 weeks! Again i thank you for you time! Have A Blessed Day To All !!!!!!

I went to this Family Dollar Store and spent 87.00 . I went in the next day and was told I was not allowed in the store because a customer thought somebody that was with me the following night had stole something. The manager asked me in front of customers to leave the store, I have never been so pissed off in my entire life. I told her to look at the cameras. I called back the next day to see if they had looked at the cameras The manager hung up on me. I spent 87.00 that night and my 70 year old mother spent 30.00 My mother is the one they THINK stole. The only proof they have is this customer who said she saw my mom stick something in her purse. She does not know what..only SOMETHING. We spent over 100.00 have the receipts and this is the way we are treated. As I said your day manager asked me to leave the store in front of other customers on the words of an anonymous customer. The cameras will PROVE nothing was stole. I am going to contact an attorney if this situation is not corrected. I spent 87.00 and you treat me like some thief on the words of some customer that they won't say who it is. I am mad as hell this manager asked me to leave making me look like a thief when in reality my mother and I spent a 100.00 that night and have the receipts to prove it.I want that manager fired and I want compensated for the 87.00 I spent in a store I will NEVER frequent again. My demands are small compared to a discrimination suit. I am on disability and I feel I was discriminated against because of this fact. I expect to hear back something TODAY. As I said when I called back to see if the cameras had been observed yet( something a guilty person would not do) the manager HUNG UP ON ME AND I DID RECORD HER ACTON ON THE PHONE. YOU NEED TO GET RID OF HER. I SPEND APPROXIMATELY 200 A MONTH IN THAT STORE. NEVER AGAIN. SHE COST YOU A GOOD CUSTOMER. AND I WANT THIS SITUATION FIXED. SHE CALLS ME A THIEF WITH NO PROOF IN FRONT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS? CONTACT ME ASAP

On November 10, 2017 I went to store # 11978 to purchase 6 ( 2 Liter Pepsi products ) that were on sale if you bought 3 at a time it would only equal 3 Dollar per bottle. I carried 4 regular Pepsi and 2 Red Mountain Dew.to the cash reg. The clerk said it would be over 6 Dollar I mention that her add on the shelf said buy 3 would be 3 Dollar with a limit of 6. They said Red Mountain Dew was $ 1.80 per bottle I told her they were not and on the shelf they were $ 1. per bottle she walk down to the shelf saw the labels never appolgize that I was right and she didn't know the right price. Then she told the other young lady that was working that Red Mountain Dew was a dollar from shelf sticker price. I ask both of them if Red Mountain Dew was a Pepsi product they both said yes but still would not sell the 4 regular Pepsi and 2 Red Mountain Dew for $ 6 as your add said, I then ask for the store manger name and phone number that first refused then I ask for the District Manger name and phone number witch they refused. I final went and got 2 more regular Pepsi then they went by the add and charged me the correct price after the sale I bought the Red Mountain Dew and paid one dollar per bottle. On the back of my rect. the young lady wrote 1193 and name Katie who she said was the manger. Before leaving she said the other lady was the Manger ( I don't believe her ) I well be sending a hard copy of this Mr. Howard L. Levine both clerks told me to leave the store and threaten to call the police they laugh because I refused to pay more then 6 dollar on sale promotion items but yet both had to agree Mountain Dew was a pepsi product. Bar code on transactions 99119780199290174803 and transaction 99119780199300174803 the date was Friday November 10, 2017 time 20: 12: 44 and 20 : 12: 16 both of them were on there personal phone with face book and being very rude and unprofessional Thank you Keith Evans Keith75105@comcast.net

Attention:CEO,Vice president,customer service and personal department management.

My name is Denise Calhoun my husband Jay Calhoun and I have been very loyal customers of Family Dollar for 20+ years until at approximately 3:45 today, 11-10-17, we was extremely humiliated, falsely accused of being ran out and banned by your employee the otherday as she screamed at us made us get out of line to put our basket down and leave ..I asked for a manager as was she running us out, she covered her badge and said she was a manager and did not give us her name just contiued to rush us out the door as rude and fast as she could.The lady running the register had a line of customers waiting as she didn't hear what had been said that lead up to that point.We have never been so embarrassed in our lives!!! I worked customer service and collections Dept for 17 years at ODFL Freight line as well as attended many training classes for Excellant customer service skills.I ask that you please look into this incident asap,This lady acted very childish and loud and just pure mean as she was trying to show off with pure rage.She in no way what so ever handled this in no professional nor acceptable way.This was at your 905 Randolph Street Thomasville,N.C location..
I even offered my licence or name for her to verify that it was not us she banned the other day .She stood and stared at me like I was lying and then done nothing but try to pick an argument with us to the point that I advised my husband to just get in line and us pay and leave .She stood over there contiued to run her mouth where I and others could clearly hear her Saying she knew it was us she knew it and i again offered some type proof for her and she then got very loud and aggressive and ran us out.
Please pull your surveillance ..like I told her I have never been ran out of any store nor had any type charge /ticket at all on my record.We were treated as thieves or clearly not wanted there .SO extremely childish and unprofessional..I am 39 and my husband is 44 we were just trying to do our regular every Friday shopping which we didn't even get to do.She had me in such shock and upset we come on home and will now do our shopping elsewhere ..If you have any further questions please call #336-762-1958.. again this took place at your 905 Randolph St.Thomasville N.C location .She Covered her badge so I could not get her name while stating she was a manager!!! I did advise her that she shouldn't be!!! Very unprofessional !! We are very disappointed and I'm sure the. Line of customers will form there own opinion as this should never happened in the first place nor handled as it was.
Denise Calhoun

I want to Complaint about 1 of your store that is at: 6109 S. Archer Ave, Chicago, Il 60638 #008532. I apply at that store for a job. I went to the Hiring Event in Oct' 2017, had a n interview and took a drug test. The Store Manager (Christine) told me to give her a week to make up her mind, to see if I am going to get this job or not. Well I go to this store to buy my animals their foods, every time I go into this store and asked the Store Manager (Christine) to let me know if she is going to hired me, but she lead me on for 3 in a half weeks, telling me she hasn't made up her mind, then finally, she asked me to go into the back of the store, just to tell me that the job she has was for a Freight job, which that wasn't the job I applied for. I applied for Customer Team Member. Now I am very disappointed, cause this job would be perfect for me, cause I live about 7 minutes away from this store. I have 12 years of very good Customer Service and 12 years of Cashiering. I see this job is still open on the Family Dollar Web site and also posted on the window of the store. I thought I would of got this job. Very Disappointed. I really wanted this job!

Today i went to the family dollar at plaza Americans Erie ave. and castor. You can't walk thru store to many stuff in the isle to many boxes the shopping carts don't fides i had to lift mine from the back to go to the line number 1

The cashier that waited on me had a very bad ATTITUDE maybe she shouldn't go to her car and smoke WEED. STORE # 07266 12207 Grand River Detroit, MI 48227

My Complaint with a Family Dollar Store is that I put an application online for the store at 6105 S. Archer Ave, Chicago, Il 60638. I went to the Hiring Event in Oct, had an interview with the Store Manager (Christine) and she was to let me know if I had the job or not, well it took her about 3 in a half weeks, just to let me know about the job that I was applying for wasn't for me. But the job she told me was a Freight job, which that wasn't what I applied for. So I am complainting that she Store Manager (Christine) didn't want me to work for her. And I still need a job, and I live like 7 minutes away from the store. I do have a lot of customer Service and I have experience in cashiering. Please help! Thank You-Maureen j. Gasiorek

Yesterday, as I was standing in line to check out, the gentleman behind me began to open a package of several candies to eat one. The cashier told him he couldn't open it before paying for it. Then she giggled and said, "I'm so mean!" I responded to her and said, "Yes, you are mean, because as long as he pays for it, it's not stealing. He then said the same thing. She, and her male co-worker (who appeared to be acting as security) told us that THEY couldn't even eat anything without paying for it first because it was store policy. I told her that they were employees and they had to adhere to the policy, however their store policy does not supersede the law when it comes to customers. She then kept saying, "Its stealing, its stealing." I told her that it was not stealing until he left the store without paying (actually, if he had traveled beyond the last register to pay, that inference could have been made). She then told me to shut up and stop talking to her, because I didn't know what I was talking about. I told her, "Maybe if you would listen, you could learn something about the law." As I was walking out of the door, she yelled (with all the other customers still in line) "Why don't you come teach me, stupid ass!" I must admit that at that point, I did reply and called her a stupid bitch, which I should not have. However, as I was opening my car door, this girl left the register (with customers in line), came running out of the store (another male employee was trying to stop her) and started yelling at me nastily, " I thought you were going to teach me, bring yo ass back here and teach me something!" I responded, "You're not teachable, because you're too ignorant." She then yelled to her co-worker who was trying to get her to come back into the store, "Fuck that bitch!" Then I drove off. I decided to pull up the actual law which is exactly as I stated. The main factor with shoplifting is, intent. What was the intent? Intent cannot be inferred until the merchandise is concealed or, in this case, consumed AND the customer leaves beyond the last station to pay for the item. Until then, it is not theft, not shoplifting. The really sad part about all of this, I called a nearby police station and asked the officer about it, and the police officer DID NOT KNOW THE LAW when it comes to shoplifting. This officer said to me, that whether or not its stealing depends on who owns the product. Huh???? Our society is going to pot!! I have attached the law, for Illinois, so others can know their rights!!

I have something that was used and now I can't bring it back to family dollar on plank road in baton rouge, LA 70805

I’ve Been to so many family dollars for years never had a issue at all until today. I experienced at very unprofessional experience which is a complete disgrace especially to our race. I came in saw some great deals. Apparently there’s a new system clipless coupons which you have to download a app. No problem that’s fine I like the advanced technology. The lady at the cash register extremely nice pleasant and showed me how to use it. The young professional employee while she assisted me the line was getting long so she asked her unprofessional co worker to assist. The unprofessional employee takes my items off the register so the pleasant employee can assist other customers. The unprofessional employee ask the other customers in the line to come to her register???? The correct way was to open another register but where she was completely wrong was moving my items to the side so the professional employee can help other customers while I’ve been there for a while and it’s because the professional employee took the time to help me with this new system. I worked in customer service for so many years I’ve never ever took to write a letter at 11pm. As I told the unprofessional employee that she should not remove my items aside while I was there first learning how to use the app effectively this is new and many customers will ask to assist I will not be the only one. She then proceeded to tell me well I did move your items because you can’t hold up the line. I told her she was wrong and she should never come up here to move my items.She then said well I did move it you don’t have to treat me like this. Are you serious you treated me very rude from moving my things. I told her she should proceed to work as the professional employee helps me. I will take this to a higher command I will get names and address this in yelp. Please call me at earliest 3013568060. Tomorrow I will go there to get the name of the unprofessional female that don’t know customer service. The address is 7939 Annapolis rd Lanham md 20706 store #08973 I arrived there around 830

Store number 00091 1402 East River Street Anderson SC 29621. I went into the store today with my shopping bag. Your manager asked me to leave it at the front. I have no problem with that, my problem was after making my purchase she expect me to go get the bag so her store clerk could bag my things. I dont work for her. If you want customers to not bring their own shopping bags in then she or her clerk can go get my bag. I think this is purly a race thing. I was the only white woman in the store. she didnt ask me her self but had an employee address me, why? then she was rude when I asked for the 800 number, I had to go on-line to file this. Maybe instead of harrasing customers who bring their own shopping bags in she should spend a little more time picking up the trash outside the store. Teresa Parker 864-245-7763

there's a new store that just opened it a couple of weeks ago located on Southeast 29th Street in Oklahoma City just off of Durland Avenue. The first time I went in that store the manager insinuated that I was shoplifting and I was informed of previous shoplifters that have been escorted out of the store. The store is very close to my home but I will not shop in there again. The manager's name that I talked to was Qui. she was very sassy towards me and accusatory.

So I visit this store on my way to work 8011 Park Place Blvd Houston Texas, I walked in the store needing to buy female products. I asked a lady by the name Louise if I'm not mistaken the store manager would she point me to the direction where the items would be, as she approached me she smell like marijuana and act as if she was high. She became a but annoyed when I couldn't find the correct row and asked her would she show me, I was one of 4 people in the store at that time she could have had a better attitude.. But coming to work at this state is very intolerant for a manager's job. Very rude of her!

I came into Family. Dollar 2040 Smith Ave Thomasville. Ga and as I do several times a week but on 10-21-17. This day in talked to the store. manager Walter as I do. but this. day his breath recked. on alcohol. and I think that's unacceptable at the work place. and I think something needs to be done

My family and I always shop at family dollar at store#07841 in Orlando. Been shopping there since it first open with no problems. And I always carry a small kids backpack to carry my meds, money ,phone etc. I even bought it at that store. Today 10\14\17 at6:57pm a cashier who says she a manager (no name tag) made a big deal about my backpack had to leave it car, she have seen me so many times with it and never said anything. Was rude and made rude comments made me and my mom uncomfortable. Said she never seen me which is not true I'm always shopping there with family I spend about $400.00 plus a month. I should be free to carry what I want as a purse, not stereotype!

Age discrimination ,will have a pending law suit coming next week. Check with The Coal Run Police Dept.(606) 437-0902 – Office your store manager treated me like I was nothing started berating me when I asked about a product you has on sale with no price mark I waited standing at the product a woman walked by I asked her if she worked here she said yes I said what is the price of this item she looked and found none ,then she stated she would go in the back and find a scanner to check,10 min. later I'm still standing there when she came out she said I will go to the manager and get his scanner, I waited no one came.Then I went to the check out and asked if he knew the the price as it wasn't on it-his exact words was it was not his problem it was a third party job ,I said your the manager you should know the price? That's when he started escalating the situation into berating me. I'm 62 years old my voice is soft so I never raised my voice I have Diabetes not much longer to live don't feel sorry for me fill sorry for your managers I informed him it's people like me that paid his wages he escalated it even more I told him I didn't want the items I had on the counter he stated" I don't need your business why don't you leave I asked for his name and store number he walked out side and wrote it down but didn't give me the chance to get it I put my finger toward his face about I helped pay his salary he said I've called the police the began rushing me out of the store. His actual word are go take a nap ,go back to your habitat home (houses built for low income families) Go to your HUD home.I went out side and told him you see my car it cost $36.000.00 I'm retired I make around $50,000.00 a year how could you say those things to me? he kept on by saying don't touch me don't touch me. I went to my car got my cell phone to get a picture of the store and the number my phone was dead then he comes out takes a picture of my license plate without my approval. He said I called the police,again.I waited,then started to leave when I saw them pass me and go to the store so I turned around and met them followed by more degrading and embarrassment from them.I was made to put my hands on the car patted down the went through my wallet forcefully made me turn and put my hands on the car.I don't drink don't smoke the drugs I'm on are what keeps me alive no-narcotics.I'm letting you know how your store is run Levine’s model was that “the customers are the boss, and you need to keep them happy.”

I was in the Family Dollar store in Laona WI store # 7095. There is always a girl outside smoking and another guy never doing anything and the Manager Heather is always sitting on the safe and is very rude tells customers if they don't like the way the store is or how she runs it then go to Dollar General not very good customer service. The store is always a mess and the manager walks around with her Bluetooth in her ear while she is waiting on customers and talking to whoever at the same time very rude. The people she is hiring are not very good either. I sure hope they do something soon because that store is really going down the tubes it never used to be like that when all the other good people were working there and kept it clean and organized. A lot of people don't like going there because of HEATHER THE SO CALLED MANAGER. So please look into this and get rid of that bad seed that is running that store.

First of all, I contacted the Family Dollar store at 905 Randolph St. in Thomasville, NC 27360 this morning to have someone check to see if they had an item in stock that I wanted to purchase to buy. The person answering the phone said she was busy right now and couldn't do that. I then asked if she could take my name and number and call me back with the information. She stated no, she could not do that. So, I traveled into town to that exact store, and went in to shop for a halloween costume for my grandson. The item I needed was not in stock. So I decided to browse a bit. There was an aisle that had a white handwritten sign stating "only red tag items are clearance". It was hanging directly under a shelf of items that I picked up to inquire about. I also picked up a couple of "floral picks with pumpkins on them", since Halloween Decor was listed in the sales paper as 25% off. I get up to the counter and ask the cashier to check to see if the item I had in my hand was on clearance. She said no and told me to follow her back to that aisle. She began stating that the item was not clearance, only the red tagged items. I told her I understood that, but the white sign was placed under items, which made it seem like any items above it, if marked with red tags were on clearance. It was very confusing! And that's why I asked her at the counter. She was very arrogant about it and stated "that's what everybody thinks". Well, maybe the sign is actually CONFUSING where she had it hung. We proceeded back to the checkout, where I was going to purchase my floral pics. She rang them up with no 25% savings. I showed her the sales paper. She said "these are not halloween decor". So I told her that I would be contacting her corporate office. I have never been treated so rudley in a store before. She said "I'm this way because so many people try to get over on me, and get something for nothing". Well, that's not me! And I don't appreciate being treated so rudely and disrespectfully! I have worked in customer service for the public many times before, and NEVER did I treat ANY customer that way! I was always taught that the customer is always right, no matter what. I have been a shopper at Family Dollar Stores all my life, but I can guarantee you that I will never shop at another one again! You need to re-train your employees, especially this one (short, blonde hair, arms covered in tatoos, morning shift Manager), how to treat customers with respect.
You must have TONS OF COMPLAINTS because I tried calling your Corporate Office to voice my complaint, several times, and was told I was #39 on hold for complaints!

Hello ... I am one who usually do not complain much, but it seems like every time I go into the Family Dollar store on Powell Blvd., in Whiteville, NC there is always boxes and big carts on many of the aisles. I told the check out girl this past Tuesday that I would have bought more items if I could get to them and she told me in a nice way that Tuesday was the day that they stocked up. I know I have been in there many times other than a Tuesday and it would still look like it was stock day. Thank you for listening. Helen Gore

Store ran out of bags. Waits till u are getting rang up to say they don't have bags and you can purchase the reusable bags for $1 each. I walked to the store and only had enough cash to purchase what i needed. The right thing to do would be to put a sign on the door before i shop letting customers know they don't have bags or give the other bags for free or open up a bag of trash bags and use them..i had to walk all the way home carrying stuff and constantly dropping stuff on ny walk home..this is ridiculous

Every time I come here, which is min. Weekly, I have 8.00/ 20.00 in coupons. Digital coupons don't work here. I'm embarrassed each time. The cashier looks at me like I have 3 heads. Each time she claims she can't use my coupons. I don't scam!! There 100% valid! The mngr. Puts them in manually. Not to happily. Yesterday, this took 35 minutes with 11 people behind me starring at me! This store and help is pathetic!!!!!!

I stopped by your location at 311 Briarwood Dr, Jackson, Ms. The location should have been open at 8am. The location was still closed because your employees can not get to work on time, this is not the first time. I ended up going across the street to your competitor Dollar General. I prefer shopping at Family Dollar but if you can not open on time, I will stick with Dollar General.

My wife Karen,ended her employment last night with your store due to lack of hours, a manager that doesn't know how to manage, a verbally abusive, foul mouth, lazy, disrespectful assistant manager.
I retired recently in supervision, have had many hours of management training classes, so I recognize your problem.
I do not approve of your management treating my wife this way so now your store has lost a valuable, hardworking employee.

I was in Family Dollar #08395 Sunday, September 10, 2017 buying household supplies. I started by telling the cashier I had two separate purchases. As he was ringing up my first items, I informed the guy that the bleach was $3, not $3.15. He didn't acknowledge that he'd heard me so I assumed he had. After I'd paid he started ringing up the other items, which was candy and chips. I asked him for my receipt for the first purchase. He gave it to me. I looked and saw that he hadn't changed the price which I again mentioned while he was still ringing my second set of purchases. He responded by saying, "I don't know why it would be $3." I said, "Me either but the sign says $3." He again says he doesn't know why it's $3. Okay, that's what it says on the shelf. I didn't want to hold up the line so I told him to ring up the next person and I'd go grab the sticker. He tells me he doesn't need another bleach, he needs to see the price. To which I said, " That's what I'm going to get." I went ALL THE WAY to the back of the store and grabbed the sign that CLEARLY said, Clorox $4.25 Our Brand $3. Save $1.25. I show this to this guy and he's STILL SAYING he doesn't know why it's $3. Then he gets belligerent and really starts talking disrespectful and loud saying "I don't know why you're arguing with me over 15 cents!!!" I, and the line of customers, looked at him sideways. Is he serious, stupid or seriously stupid right now??? I never even raised my voice or got mad up to this point. I said, "I'm not arguing, I'm asking for my receipt to be corrected. I want the money that's due me." He said since I'm going to argue over this, I never argued, he'll give it to me but I was banned for HIS store. I guess he was mad that I'd showed him why the bleach was $3. I said, "NO PROBLEM, you shouldn't be in customer service!!! I come here all the time when I wash but never again". He said, "Are you kidding me!!!??? This is MY STORE!!! I'm always here. You're banned!!! Don't ever come back!!!" I said again,"NO PROBLEM!!!!!" I left there in disbelief about what had just transpired. His behavior was unwarranted. Watch the tape! I don't know if he was on meds or needed to be but he was definitely out of order and disrespectful.

5 stars = bad
I forgot my $5 coupon at home and was going to ask the cashier if she had one I could use. She said she only had one left and said that I could have it if I donated $1 to the Red Cross. I stated that I did not like the Red Cross (I'm not happy with the way some people were treated during Hurricane Harvey & I have heard that most money goes to the ones at the top). I told her that I supported the Salvation Army and other groups. She refused to let me have the coupon because I would not contribute a $1 to the Red Cross. I considered that blackmail! I paid my $27.00 and left. When I got to my car, I realized that I should have left the items on the counter and not paid for them. I decided then that I will never shop at Family Dollar again even though it used to be one of my favorite stores. Walmart would not have treated me that way, therefore; I will only shop at Walmart in the future.

I went to Family Dollar in Pike Plaza Shopping center in North Little Rock Arkansas at 8:40 central time this morning, the store was closed. The sign said store opens at 8:00 am, the store was dark and no one was around. I need a few things so I could continue working until my lunch hour. The items I needed were important, due to an urgent medical issue. I walked back to my job without the needed supplies. The store being closed was inconvenient and I had to improvise. I shop at Family Dollar frequently, I am considering a boycott to Family Dollar Store in general. Thank you for allowing me to vent. Rebecca

I got to the Famly Dollar on spring Grove at 9 am this morning to a closed store I have waited outside the store with other customers as well as with a delivery truck the manager did not show up to open the store until 9;46 without so much as and had us waiting until 10 am i thought that she was very rude because when she opened the store she closed the door on a young lady preventing her to come to inside without so much as giving us an apology for having us wait over an hour to shop, I have set inside of my car watching other customers leave very upset

Have feedback for Family Dollar?