Dressbarn Customer Service

Contact Dressbarn Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800- DRESS BARN

Dress Barn, Inc. is the trading name of the public Ascena Retail Group, NASDAQ:ASNA. Ascena also purchased Ann, Inc. in August, 2015. Dress Barn is a distinctive, new era fashion chain, specializing in sizes 4-24. There are over 800 Dress Barn stores in 43 states. With employees numbering over 14,000 in 2015 the reported revenues for the entire Ascena Group were over US 4.7 billion in 2014.

If you need to contact Dress Barn regarding a purchase or service you may call 1-800-DRESS BARN or 1-800-373-7722. You may address a postal correspondence letter to CEO, David R. Jaffee with 933 MacArthur Blvd., Mahwah, New Jersey 07430. You may also find live chat and email contact information here.

Founded in 1962 by Eliot and Roslyln Jaffee the Dress Barn chain went public on NASDAQ in 1984 and traded under DBRN until purchased by Ascena. The slogan of ‘Let Yourself Shine’ is reflected in their products, service and philanthropic support of the American Cancer Society. You may find social presence on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. You will find a barn-lively video on YouTube.

Dressbarn Contact Information

• Dressbarn headquarters address

• 933 MacArthur Blvd.
    • Mahwah
    • NJ 07430

1-800- DRESS BARN

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Dressbarn Complaints

I was shopping today at your Elmira NY store for a dress for my daughters wedding. I was the only customer in the store at the time and there were three employees in the store at the time. Not one employee even greeted me or asked if they could help me. Apparently, I was not good enough for them to waste their time on me.

I was in the store at this location Sunday (10//21/18 at about 5:30pm. There were three sales ladies working in the store. The store wasn’t busy at all, at this time. I had three items that I wanted to try on, so I asked one of the sales ladies where the fitting was, and she directed me to it. As I entered the fitting room another sales lady, ( short with blond shoulder length hair) rushed in, I showed her that I had three items, when I closed the fitting door, she said,” what’s your name?”
I said,” are you talking to me?” She said, “yes”. I said, “Cheryl”. She said, “I’ll put your name down at the desk so if you need some help, someone can help you.” After I tired on the items, I brought them out, where all three sales ladies where standing around the desk talking. I walked to the blond sales lady, as I handed her the three items and said,” I thought you were going to help me, you asked me my name” “She said, “I was going to help you”. I said again, “ I thought you were going to help me, you asked me my name “ as I was walking out the store.
I never experience that kind of treatment and felt very uncomfortable, and that I was being racial profiled.
This store is located at:
2927 Taylor Rd. S.W.
Reynoldsburg Oh. 43068

On 1/25/2018 I bought a pair of shoes from the Dressbarn location 853 Pelham Parkway, Pelham, NY 10803.

When I put them on on Saturday 1/27/2018 they were too big. On 1/30/18 at 7:30pm, when I brought them back Keshia an Tamara both scrutinized the shoes claiming I wore them outside. I can more than honestly say I did not and the bottom of the shoe reflects that is the thruth.

Both of them processed to wipe the shoe and tell me that I have cat hair all over the shoe (Which I don’t and I have a dog!). They also said well you had tissue in the shoe which is correct as I was trying to get them to fit as I wanted to wear them that night.

They both made me feel sick by the way they were making me feel like a lier. When it was made clear that they were not taking them back I said what am I doing to do with shoes to big for me. Their nasty comment back was “Give them to someone”

If you have any further question or need any further photos please reach out to me either by the attached email address or my cell number 718-213-1649. On a final note we will be contacting the Better Business Bureau

Management is very rude and has no customer service skills. This is at the Arundel Mills Dressbarn location, and the name of the person is Jessica. Thank you for looking into this matter ASAP. It's causing a lot of good people who wants to spend money not to come back.

I shop for my sister who has a broken foot. I go to the Aurora, Illinois store at the Chicago Premium Outlet. I go in pick things out for her and I return what she doesn't like. Every time I return what she didn't like the store manager cashier # 6 seems to process my return. She is never friendly and today she was even rudder than ever. I don't understand why? I have my receipt I use my dress barn card I shop there a lot. The clothes is not worn?

I am a plus size shopper and I was just at Dress Barn trying to find fall/winter clothes. I was deeply disappointed and shocked by the selection. The 'regular size' side of the store has all kinds of beautiful colorful dresses and tops - but the clothes on the 'plus' side are dark, frumpy and boring. Very offensive really.

I received a nice Dressbarn sweater as a gift for our anniversary. I noticed a flaw in the sweater and returned it to our local dress barn store . They would not take it without a receipt but it was a gift. They acknowledged the flaw n the tag stating it as a dress barn product but won't take it without a receipt. A gift is a gift and it is their product. All I want is another shirt or sweater no money. Dressbarn should honor their products and a flaw is a flaw. I'm not asking for anything but for them to back up their product. Is this asking too much? I've told my family to get individual gift receipts for all their holiday shopping so no one has to take a loss if something doesn't fit.

I have been shopping at dress barn for several years. I have to say within the last 6 months to a year, I find very cheaply made. The jeans are very cheap. I was going to purchase several tops today and fine very thin and cheap. One of my sweaters was black and all the seems where in white thread, which looked like it was riped. I do not understand the quality that is in store and the prrices are still the same. You need to get better product and keep same prices or lose customers.

I was attending my niece's (+ goddaughter) wedding, and she asked me to give Gospel reading at church so I wanted a special dress which I found at the Dressbarn store at Columbus Ohio. It was a Worthington navy blue dress, I then bought shoes and jewelry to match everything was perfect. So the day of I went to put on the dress and to my shock there was a security alert device still attached to the dress. I had no time to bring back the dress that same day.

I am really not a person who complains but this truly upset me and I had to rush around trying to figure out what to wear. I don't wear dresses I was forced to make do. Just please if you shop at Dressbarn make the salesclerk check for these things. And when I took the dress back the salesclerk thought it was funny and roles her eyes to the other clerk. Maybe I should call the Dressbarn CEO at corporate? I don't think he would think it's funny at all.

In the most recent Dressbarn circular sent to my home titled roz & ali they show and list a pair of shoes. They are number 8. When I went online to order them they do not exist. I went to my local Dressbarn store and they could not find them online or at any other store. What gives? I checked on the website and there is no good number listed for support! I guess they do not want my business?

I placed an order at Dressbarn's website and I was not provided a place to enter the promotional code to receive the 15% off. Also the site stated that shipping was free and I was charged for shipping. When I tried to find a phone number for Dressbarn support, they directed me to an automated support form. It would be great to get some help from another shopper! Please help me find their number so that this situation can be rectified.

I took a sweater for a return the lady at the Mira Mesa Blvd store refused to take it accused me of washing it even though it had the untouched attached ticket then said I bought at a different store and reused to exchange after she embarrassed me in front of everyone. Never again!

Went to dressbarn to exchange a barnd name that you carry. The fibers separated from the fabric and I didn't have receipt. This was the first time I washed it and there are holes in the rayon garment. The manager was difficult and said there was no way to do anything about this as she couldn't find a lot number. I do shop there often paying in cash and am very disappointed in your customer service. You had an almost duplicate item in the store! I paid around 36.00 dollars for this garment. What can you do?

I returned 3 dresses to Dressbarn for a total refund of $162.64 on 4/23/15. The money was to be refunded to my debit card, as of today (4/24/15) money has not been credited to my account. Upon calling about this, I was referred to customer service, they informed me that it takes 3 days to be credited and that is certainly not true in this day and time.

I had also bought a dress at another Dressbarn in a totally different location and returned it for a dress that was cheaper. The refund was credited the very same day, that being the case tells me that that is not true.

My dilemma is this, when I buy something with my card, it's taken from my account immediately. Why can't it be returned to me at same timeframe as its taken from me? This is very inconsistent. The store was #204 and #504. I am normally a Dressbarn customer. I think that I was treated unfairly. I will not patronize it again. Something is not kosher with your refund policies.

I bought some adorable jewelry, dresses and blouses from Dressbarn. Collection is simply too good. I get many compliments for the dresses I wear and thanks to Dressbarn for such awesome collection. They really are into the current fashion trends and know what comfort and style means to people. Keeping in mind this, their collections speak a lot. They have professional, stylish, casual wears with so much of variety to choose from. Sales reps are really very helpful and have shown me all that suits me and my personality and helped me decide the best. Thanks to Dressbarn I get lot of good compliments from my friends.

Have feedback for Dressbarn?