Lane Bryant Customer Service

Contact Lane Bryant Corporate

Toll free phone number: 614-463-5200

Lane Bryant www.lanebryant.com is a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group and is a retail chain that specializes in plus-size fashion for women. Ascena reported that Lane Bryant had sales of over US 1 billion in 2012. There are over 700 Lane Bryant stores in the United States.

If you need to contact Lane Bryant regarding a purchase or service you may call 1-866-886-4731. You may also contact CEO, Linda Heasley by addressing your postal correspondence with 3344 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219. The corporate phone number is 614-463-5200. You may also find Customer Support here as well as live chat and email contact information.

When Lena H. Bryant applied for her first bank loan supposedly she misspelled her name. It was 1904 and a pregnant friend approached her to sew something becoming that she could wear to a special event. Originally Lane Bryant was a premier maternity clothing outlet and that first dress with elastic waist and accordion pleat was the beginning of a commercially made maternity dress line. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Lane Bryant Contact Information

• Lane Bryant headquarters address

• Charming Shoppes, Inc.
    • Columbus
    • OH 43219

614-463-5200

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Lane Bryant Complaints

This past July 4th, I went to Lane Bryant store Winter Garden Village, Fl. I was celebrating my birthday (58), in the company of my daughter (30) and granddaughter (3). We were buying some nice blouses and lingeries. Like always, we were helped by two sweet and excellent sales representative on that day. On the way to pay, I saw this father with two kids coming out from a door area. I asked them if the came from the restroom and they said yes. Then, my daughter asked the cashier if I can use the restroom. She was so kind and asked another coworker to show me were it was. On the way to the restroom, another employee named Gene or Jen who was hanging some clothes, in the rudest and unprofessional way that you are not expecting, turn around snd shoutted “we do not have Public Restroom ”. I never heard her saying the same comments to the father that ask to use the restroom, too. Not only that, she gave me this unprofessional look and body language that I could understand. No customer shoud felt the way I did. Situations, like this should not be experienced by no customer in your stores. The store was practically, empty because it was raining a lot. Therefore, I will like to believe that this employee of yours was not “racially profiling me and my daughter, because we were speaking with our granddaughter English and Spanish. Please educate some of your employees to respect, to be kind and more professional with customers. My name is Evelyn Jimenez my cel no. (407) 913-7866. Thank you!

My personal experience Lane Bryant doesn’t care about their customers who keep them in business especially if you are a customer and used their credit card. When you do use it they want to charge you $27 for late fees when realistically your not late paying. It’s ridiculous. It’s a scam just to get more money out of their customers. Because of some BS time zone. That right there needs to change immediately, it shouldn’t matter what time zone you’re in if you paid your bill on the day it’s due it shouldn’t matter about the time zone. See another scam just to get more money out of people. This happened to me more than one and yet the customer service you call the customer service, don’t care at all. Because of this it happening to me more than once I am canceling my card. ASAP. Guarantee you like lost many new customers because of terrible service I’ve dealt with. I won’t referral absolutely no one to this company. HORRIBLE company!!!!!

I visited the Lane Bryant store in Levittown, NY on Sunday evening on 12/18/16. I was sent a $15.00 in the mail which expired on 12/18. After standing on line for about 20 minutes the girl at the register told me she couldn't honor the coupon because everything in the store was on sale. Nowhere on the coupon does it say that this coupon couldn't be used on sale items. Since the coupon expired on 12/18 I told the women this upset me and she said there was nothing she could do. This is totally unfair.

I'm a frustrated Lane Bryant charge customer. This policy is totally unfair and should be changed. If possible, I would like to receive another coupon to replace the one I wasn't able to use.

I placed an order on 5 Jul 2016 at Lane Bryant. I haven't received the item to date. First I never received notice that it was ready for pickup so I visited the store and was told that it wasn't available. I've since visited the store on four more occasions. This past week I called Lane Bryant customer service and they called the store and was told that the item was there for pickup. I went to the store with the order print out. I was made to wait over an hour and still did not receive my order. As far as I could tell, there were no phone calls made to locate the item, have it re-shipped or anything. I need to have this resolved; please advise.

The associate's are great but corporate is trying to fire someone that didn't do anything. The customer called corporate and told that the associate rolled her eyes and didn't do that. Lane Bryant corporate threatened her job. You know i will never ever be a customer of that store matter of fact not one of there other stores. Now someone doesn't have a job. Just to say the manger blamed her and but she knows that they were wrong.

Bad customer service at the Lane Bryant store in New York. I was visiting last week on business and will not return.

If you are Plus Size and feel that fashion is not for you, then you are absolutely wrong. Get fashionable right away at Lane Bryant. Awesome clothing that gives a rich, classy and fashionable look for those who are plus size as well. They take care of comfort and keep in mind the body type while designing the clothes. After having 3 kids, I didn't have time to work out and get that perfect figure back. But wanted a makeover. I shopped at Lane Bryant and found exactly clothes that fit me well, yet giving a good look.

From tops, tees, capris, sweaters and many more Lane bryant has many sections which gives a customer like me a sense of confidence when it comes to clothing. Thanks LB for the awesome collection you have and I would definitely shop here in future.

Have feedback for Lane Bryant?