Lids Customer Service

Contact Lids Corporate

Welcome to the Lids complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Lids online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Lids corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Lids Contact Information

• Lids headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Lids Complaints

I bought my husband a Dodger hat for Christmas. When he tried it on it was to small. He took it back a week and half later and there was no more stock on that hat. Understandably they were low from Christmas. He was told that they should have it the next week 5328. He went in the next week and still no hat. That is when Ken from Store 5328 in the Brea Mall said he would order but then he proceeded to said he would go to the store by his home. He then said he would pick it up and would have it at the store for my husband on Tuesday 23 the day he was working. We went to the store on that Tuesday night around 6.Ken was not scheduled to work that day so we told Ryan the story and also he was there when Ken made all his promise the previous week. He heard all the conversation then. He, Ryan looked all over and couldn't find. He was very sorry for all that we went through. Frustrated we just asked for a refund. After I made the purchase on December 4 it took 3 trips to try to exchange one hat and still no hat and a waste of a lot of time and gas. Very poor customer service and I don't think I will be back again.

Second time ordering from the site to store and had to call about my order. The first time it was during Christmas so I can understand being swamped, however this last time my order has been sitting in the store for 9 days and no one has called. I also checked on the site several times and there was no tracking information showing. Here it is again and I had to call customer service for him to be nonchalant about me waiting for my order to arrive. Lids need to do better!!!!!

I ordered 2 hats from the Lids corporate website on 08/12/16 and was the would be there no later then the 22 of this month. Now Lids customer service is saying I can't get the hats I payed for. I don't have my money a month later after asking billing for a refund. There is a problem being I payed in cash and I should get a refund from the store. Not like I have to wait a month for my money and still don't get the hats I wanted. This is a total joke and I'm spreading this review on Facebook and everywhere else. This complaint is about Lids store 5656 in California.

I bought 2 hats at the Lids store #163. One hat had to be ordered #0163010000360. Philip, the manager, guaranteed it would be delivered to my home before 12/21/2015. I had to pay extra for it to be delivered. That's not good business and now I have no Christmas present to give. I called Philip 2 different times before he would let me know where the hat is. He told my wife and myself the hat was never sent. The hat was still in store and would be shipped 12/22/2015. Going to be hard to shop at Lids ever again.

An employee accused me of using a fake credit card, and when he got to know it wasn't fake, he didn't apologize. Also, another employee, a lady this time, called me a pig. And she kept yelling at me.

Have feedback for Lids?