CVS Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

468+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call CVS corporate: 401-765-1500

I just spoke with Walmart Pharmacy who volunteered to me that they always check to see which way is the most inexpensive for the customer. So apparently I am not asking too much in expecting that my pharmacy do this as a courtesy as I have put my trust in my Pharmacist and have been let down by CVS Pharmacy. I am not happy with your service and will be moving higher up if not settled to my satisfaction. Also, the publicity that you receive from this will not be good. Please see what you can do for me as I cannot afford to throw my money away and that is exactly what has happened.

It has over a year since I contacted you and have had no response and have still been paying too much for my Acyclovir & Tamoxifen. I have asked the pharmacists several times why I have my health pass card and they don't know or at least they say that they don't know. Instead of telling me not to run it through on my insurance cause it is less expensive to do a 90 day supply on both without my insurance. I don't know what else to do. I think it is your responsibility to inform your customers of this. As of today I have spent $558.68 since 10/2009 on these 2 medicines when I could have and should have spent approximately $176.

A difference of 382.68 which I could desperately use since these are not the only prescriptions that I have filled with CVS $1861.64. Now when I ask to put it thru on my Savings Pass I'm told that I need to pay another membership fee because it is expired and has done me no good at all. It is hard enough for me to remember all my meds I don't need the additional stress of trying to come up with more money for prescriptions. It is not good for my health.

I want to be reimbursed for the $382.68 and I want to be set up in your computer to always run thru on the 90 day supply for $11.00 or I will transfer my business and it that doesn't matter to you. I will go to the top of CVS and the top of the Pharmacy and the bad publicity that you receive will not be good. Please contact me ASAP because I am not going to be ignored again. If I don't get a response very soon I will begin taking action. Thank you and I hope you understand my point and sympathize with me.

There employees are over worked and under payed. The promise wages and never deliver. The district manager Christopher Cunningham is unprofessional and does not keep his word,has no concern with employee needs.

On 12/13/12, 1100 hrs, I droppped my prescription for MS 15mg off at the CVS Pharmacy, Store 7287 located on the corner of Park and Jupiture in the City of Plano, Texas. It is now 1100 hrs, 12/18/12 and still have yet to receive my medication, nor have the store attempted to followup with me as to why the medication have not arrived in their pharmacy. There must be a set procedure in assisting a customer in getting his or her medication in a timely manner. I am in severe pain but no empathy has been shown by CVS. Before I make this matter public I want this matter handle. I have served my country well (20+ years military and 20 years Deputy Sheriff ), I am willing to take this matter to the media. You truly need to enter the store as a secret shopper and monitor the store operations. I will give this complaint 48 hrs before I contact the local media. I know it's all about money but you should feel my pain.

I went to fill a prescription that I have filled every month for three years &have a prior authorization for & pharmacist knows me & refuses to fill because she said she couldn't read but had the same signature on a prescription that was filled on the 7th & the pharmacist filled with no problem. I asked for a copy & she gave me a copy but still refused to fill. So I will wait for the doctor on Monday but will be pulling all my prescription & plan to file a complaint with watch dog from the pioneer press to let the public know how you will be treated no matter how long your a customer. I will be asking for copies for the last year to see how they were signed. The pharmacist was pretty much saying I filled it out myself I will never be embarrassed like that again & will make sure others never do.

I went to one of your pharmacies to refill a prescription and was treated as if I were a criminal. The medicine needs to be refilled every 30 days and it was day 29. The medicine is very difficult to find and sometimes needs to be ordered. This is why insurance companies. Give you a window to refill a prescription. This particular medication is not to be discontinued abruptly as one can get very sick. The pharmacist looked at me and refused to fill the prescription because it was day 29 and not day 30. If the pharmacy didn't have it, it would have to be ordered.

The pharmacist rudely said I will not refill this untill day 30. This idiot put my wife in danger of getting very sick and accused me of doing things illegally. There is a couple of days to refill a script to avoid running out and getting ill. Fortunately I found another pharmacy to refill it that day. I think it's horrible when these pill police put a customer in danger of running out of medication. If you can't find this medication sometimes it takes days to order it. Cvs pharmacies need an education and stop playing god. Shame on them.

My mother has her prescriptions at CVS. She has them on prefill. On March 4th 2013 we received a automated call that her prescriptions were ready. On the 5th she called to confirm and only one of 10 prescriptions had been done. My mother has been taking the same 10 pilss for 3 years. Every month its a problem. I went in to get them 1 1/2 hours after the call and they were not done. I told the cashier that i would not wait more then 20 minutes as we were told give them an hour.

Upon my remark that I was going to wait, Mark flew around the corner and told me to get out of his pharmacy. He was tired of us always complaining. Then he said I am, not filling any more of your prescriptions , get out. I said they are not mine there my Moms. At that he said she should be on prefill if you don't want to wait. I said she is. He did not know what to say. The person in the chair next to me said"I can't believe what that pharmacist just said. I want him spoken to as I did nothing wrong. Its his people.

My name is Shirley Vanterpool, I live in Denmark S.C. I went to CVS at 18252 Heritage HWY Denmark S.C 29042 on November 2 2011, to pick up my prescription and was giving the wrong prescription in the wrong box. The name of the prescription that was to be in the box is, Derma-Smoothe/FS Scalp Oil and there put a medicine for the face in the box. On the front of the box said apply to face twice daily and it is to be to the scalp twice a week. They but a difference prescription which is for the face call Verdeso. When I went back and get the right prescription , they would not change the direction on the front of the box .

This person said no one should be using your prescription which is right , but you never no who would pick it up and use it ,things happen . This person was just working there for today, and I fell if they cannot do there job right they do not need to be working there. This is the first time I had a problem with cvs, everyone that work there before have been very nice.

I sent my daughter to pick up a written prescription from my doctor for migraines that I have had since I have been dealing with a concussion. The concussion was caused by a fall in late December 2012. I have seen my doctor (general practitioner) at least 4 times in the last 2 months due to my surgeon referral because the surgeon is only dealing with the neck surgery of removing the total if three discs from my neck. My appointments with general practitioner are only until I can see a Neurologist which I can not get appointment until May 2013. The Meds I was given on Tuesday, 4/2/2013 only made my headaches worse. The prescription on Tuesday also contained acetaminophen but that was not an issue with CVS.

I just received call saying that my Prescription is ready after over 3 hours and having to send my daughter back across town to pick up. I was told not to take the Meds that I had on hand with the new prescription which I clearly told CVS pharmacy. This is very much an issue while waiting with a migraine, having to get in touch with my doctor and then CVS making another 3 hour wait to fill. My insurance was OK with filling this prescription so after informing the CVS pharmacy that I knew the doctor's precautions, why did they not take my word?? I have had a very rough night and severe pain since the concussion. I feel like I have been treated as I was not trusted to know what not to mix. This is not acceptable with the issues I am already having!

hello my name is Zack, i have been a customer of the CVS pharmacy store on the corner of 1115 spring hill drive and mariner or store 3746.Through out the years i have seen and been through many different problems with this CVS but the Techs are always polite and try very hard to help you no matter what.Today however i came into the pharmacy around 630pm and the line was so huge i thought i was in walmart for a second.... it took me almost 45 minets to get to the register and noticed there was only 3 techs working when i got there i found out my script was not done because they fell behind.It was painfully clear that they were short staffed again and overworked i talked to one of the tech and found out 3 techs quit and that the new we-care system is the reason there falling behind i don't know what the system did but i don't like it..... every tech looked like a zombie and stressed not knowing where to go I talked to one of the techs that was working at drive-thru all day and the line was around the building to the point that you couldn't find a parking spot and to make t worse a fight almost broke out at drive threw between 2 customers......In my 10 years that i have been here i have never seen so many customers. If nothing is done about this i am afraid ill have to take my scripts to walgreens or walmart.

Multiple times I have been to CVS pharmacy located on Cypress in West Monroe, La 71291. They are lacking in customer service skills. Today I was helped by someone named Emily; I have never seen a worker who is that rude and even rolls there eyes to the customer. She then walked around to make comments since there was a problem with getting my prescription filled. After the doctor called to verify the prescription was for me and correct she asked someone else to check me out. Please fix these problems as this is the pharmacy I always and would like to continue to use if the service can step it up a notch! Thank you!

My prescription were do in about a week, so I called ahead to have them refilled. the auto teller informed me that one had no more refills and to contact my doctor and that is what I did. My doctor is a sleep specialist and only comes in every two weeks ,but I called when he was in. so he got the script ready to be faxed when cvs called. so I caaled the auto teller for a week solid to make sure my script was ready... it was still not ready. so on the fith day I called doctors office and they assured me that cvs had not called, then I called cvs in Danville Ky. and asked to speak to the pharmacy and I told the story to the pharmasist on duty. He blamed it on the doctors office and I told him what they had just told me mimutes before I called he became very hostil and very rude, he would not admit to fault or opligize for his rudeness, I even asked for the manager and he said he was the manager, he would not give me anumber to call and report him to, he would just keep rambling about how he works ten hours a day and that he was not going to be held accountable for what the auto teller told me. the only reason I go to cvs is because my insurance says I have to. we are now trying to get our hr manager at work to fix it where we can go some place else. Im not the only one who does not like CVS in Danville Ky. David Luzt is the jerk i had to deal with. you really need to do something with this guy he has no buisness dealing with the public!!!

On 03-04-13, I submitted four prescriptions to be filled at CVS Pharmacy in Missouri City, TX. I returned and picked up my prescriptions, which were for asthma. When I checked my prescriptions I found four prescriptions, three with labels one without. I went back to the pharmacy and found it was closed. I attempted to try to have the prescription refilled at a 24 hours CVS pharmacy, willing to give them the unmarked bottled for a marked bottle. I was told they could not help me. I coughed all night long. This is totally unacceptable.

My family historically have used the CVS brand (store) for quite a few years. And we have always received courtesy and prompt service. At least until today. At approximately 1:00 pm today I returned to the CVS Pharmacy (located at 736 Hwy 78 West, Villa Rica, GA) to pickup my prescription. The lady at the counter asked for my name. Area competing pharmacies cognizant to their customers sensitivities. As a service courtesy. Do not require their customers to verbalize their ‘year’ date of birth.

At this point a lady (I perceive as being the pharmacist) asked me for the spelling of my last name. If the (counter) lady didn't understand the enunciation of my name. The onus was upon her to request the correct spelling. I was so offended by the pharmacist’s curt remark.. That I requested the return of my 3 prescriptions., and eventually had them filled at another pharmacy. Ms. Gransberry, thank you for your consideration and interest in this unfortunate incident.

I was at the CVS store today on Preston Road in Frisco Tx. I approached the cash register to checkout my items. The cashier was helping a customer with their photos, that was fine so I waited. The store manager was behind the counter with his back to me talking on the phone about the election results. I was the only one in line and I was completly ignored. At this point the milk delivery person walked in, the store manager hung up the phone and walked to the back of the store with the delivery person. At this point I was fed up with the service. I was the only person in line and the manager couldnt help me? Really? what kind of service is that. I proceeded to drop all of my items on the floor where i was standing and walked out of the store. Let me tell you if you (CVS) can teach your employees what customer service is I will happily go to Walmart or Walgreens for my items.

I am writing to file a complaint against pharmacist Anna, one of the pharmacists at CVS corner of Federal Highway and George Bush, Delray Beach Fl 33483. Eventhoufh my insurance goes through and approves my valid prescription, she states that its her "personal" choice not to fill it until 2 days prior to last refil. She refused to refil my sleeping medication and I might have to fly to Brazil at any minute due to the loss of my father. I spoke with an attorney and by law, a pharmacist can not refuse to fill a prescription.

If you have a valid prescription, they can not refuse to fill it. Even sooner then the insurance would cover you could get it, you would just have to pay the full amount if was too soon for insurance to cover a refill. The pharmasist can not dictate whether or not you need or can be allowed to have that medication. The only reason they can flat out refuse to fill a prescription is if it was forged. Please take the appropriate action to stop her from controling my life and other clients lives. I am going to peruse this issue in court against her since she states its her personal decision. CVS is a business, there's no personal decisions.

I would like someone to take care of the very rude and unprofessional associates that are working in the pharmacy in Christiansburg va . Myself and my daughter have had to deal with the very rude and hateful lady's that work there . I've since taken my business to Walgreens but my daughter has to use that pharmacy because of her insurance . One of the lady's had her in tears one day she was so mean and rude . And I had to go there today because my pharmacy was out of my medicine and I was treated so bad and two of the lady's working there were so mean and rude I asked for my prescription back and took it back to Walgreens and will wait for it to be ordered. Something has to be done about those people and the way they treat the public there is no sense for customers to be treated like that. Thank you for your time

The last 2 times I have called in the day before for refills go to pick up after time entered and are still not ready. I thought the idea of calling ahead was you wouldnt have to wait. I could see if I go before time entered but go after the fact. If it happened once I could handle it but twice in a roll is to much.

After disastrous results health wise from being given generic instead of brand name medication, as had been given for over 2 years, I spoke with a night pharmacist about it. She told me that they had the option to give generic if doctor did not specify, unless consumer requested differently.

I asked her how I would know this, and where would I find this written, but she changed the subject and never answered. I told her about the negative results, saying that I wanted the brand as I had been receiving. I also requested a copy of the prescription that my doctor had written.

It showed where the doctor HAD written Synthroid. The pharmacist became rude, telling me that I would have to pay cash as my insurance had already been charged for the generic. Again citing the negative effects of the generic, I told her I would pay for it.

After that, she told me that she would put a note into my record to let others know to dispense only specific brand. I received a call to pick up a refill today. I picked it up, did not check because of being told a note had been put in. 19 miles and 25 minutes later (times 3), I discovered that I had again been provided with generic. I went back, had to again explain the need for brand and not generic, undergo interrogation as if I was trying to obtain something illegally, then was reluctantly provided the correct medication.

All of this took place in front of other customers. Talk about HIPPA violations! As of today I will be having all future prescriptions filled at a different pharmacy. I might have felt differently if I had been provided an apology, or at least a sympathetic word instead of such rudeness.

I have been a costomer of CVS pharmacy on 1624 lincoln hwy east, lancaster PA 17602 for over 2 years. On Feb 4th 2012 I had to go to Puerto Rico, days before I have asked if my perscription would be refilled at the CVS parmacy in Ponce, PR. For my surprise when i went to refill my pain medication they made me fill like it was from another planet and they refused to refill my pain medication. I suffer from server back pain and Fibromyalgia which cause for me to be in server pain if this medicine is not taken.

I have called the pharmacy here in PA and they told me that i needed to speak to Maria, very rudely she told me that i needed to find a doctor there in Puerto Rico to perscribe the medication because it was another country, as far as i know Puerto Rico is part of the US. and is commonwealth state. I asked to speak with the pharmacist, an he told me that he didn't feel right of transferring the perscription to Ponce, PR. I was there for two long weeks with out my medication, very little sleep, tried over the counter pain medicine and they helped very very little.

I am not a drug addict I'm a person that sufffers from server pain and needs these medication why your pharmacy refuse to fill my perscription. If I go to New York they wounldnt fill my perscription either. There are many people in my health situation do they have to go thru the same problems I did. What is wrong with your pharmacist that they judge people just because certian medicines. I will definetly transferr to Walgreens even if they are further away from me. I dont need to deal with angry and judgemental people. Nor does anybody esle we are your customer. Even animals get better treatment then I did.

On 10/1/12 at 11AM My wife and I stopped at the CVS pharmacy on CR466 in The Villages Fla. Waited at the window marked flu shots a few minutes and obtained the necessary paper work. Presented the papers to the data entry clerk along with all insurance cards .The clerk was unable to enter my wifes information until after several tries & consulting with another employee. Even though I have used the same insurance information for years to obtain a flu shot the clerk could not enter my information. Two other employees were consulted to no avail. My wife was told to wait for the person administering the shot. Several minutes passed and no activity so we advised pharmacy personnel to cancel the transaction and left then left the store.This store is not remotely prepared to be in the flu shot business. Personnel are under staffed and not trained. It should not take over 20 minutes for simple data entry & more than one person should be available to administer shots. In the future this will not be my pharmacy of choice.

The pharmacy I use is located at 5610 Spencer Hwy Pasadena Texas 77505. I have used this same pharmacy for years and have never had a problem with getting my refills.The woman they have in there her name is Mays Albayati does not know what she is doing.This is the second time that she has messed with my meds. My Doctor submitted a new prescription for my budesonide on 9/12 with 3 refills showing on the blue and white label.I called for a refill on 10/16 and now I show 0 refills how can this be. Also the quantity is wrong on the label the original shows qty.60 and on the new refill shows 120. This is a breathing medicine that I have to have. It is to the point that when I get a refill with her name on itI wonder if it is the correct medicine in the bottle.
I hope that someone does not get hurt with her dispensing meds improperly

I was, after today, an CVS member for years. My experience at the Drive through Pharmacy window was left to desired. As always, I've dropped one prescription, a controlled drug that my Primary Care Doctor can't electronically submit. The CVS pharmacist replied by "Oh Lord", as though she was exasperated. I've filled prescriptions here before with no problems, but the tone and attitude of this woman completely turn me off from coming here. She went on in conversing about, "we have to stick together, "look out for each other ", etc? Yes, I'm Afro-American, as so was she, but what does this have to do with my picking up and dropping off my prescriptions? My ethnic trial and tribulations have no reflection on how you should address an customer, and my only concern was to complete my transaction and go home to rest for the weekend.

Hi there! My name is Laura Tidwell. I am writing you to let you know, that the 24 hour CVS in Columbus Georgia, is disorganized, disrespectful, and trained improperly. After Express Scripts stopped working with Walgreens, I was required to move to CVS, it was my only other option. From Day one I have had repeatedly had extremely poor service, and I am fed up. I have gone up to the pharmacy, called the pharmacy, and talked to two pharmacists. I gget this recorded message routinely double filling my orders,when I went up there, they took it off automatic refill, but I was not asked if I wanted to be on it in the first place...I have only spoken with one respectful pharmacist since I have been there, and she is a floater. I have had enough! Your phaarmacy should be shut down. Your staff are horrible. Also, your teenagers running the pharmacy run around like a chicken with their heads cut off, because of the pharmacy's poor organization. I am so disgusted with this pharmacy, it makes my blood pressure go up. I have absolutely had enough! I mean, enough! I don't know how you stay in business!

I went into your CVS this morning located at 2 center plaza, Boston ma. I went there to have my son's prescription filled for Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Britanny advised me she didn't have the medicine in stock. I explained to her that it would be ok if I picked it up towards the end of the week. She advised me she wouldn't have it later in the week either. I told her that I needed to get it filled because it is due to expire tomorrow and asked if she could see if any other CVS in the area had the medicine. She handed the prescription back to me and suggested that I go through the yellow pages and call the different CVS stores to see if they had the medicine.

I must admit I was slightly taken back by this comment the last time I check I worked in customer relations but not for CVS. What has gone wrong with us a society when everyone acts as though you are bothering them when asking them to do their job .I have been a faithful customer of CVS for several years. I have always taken all of my family prescriptions to CVS but if this is direction your customer service is heading in I will be happy to transfer my business to Walgreens.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

I've lived in Louisiana for six years and realize that I have to pay for my adult daughter' diapers. I've found that the store brand at CVS is very good. The only problem I have is finding them at store 5323,East Texas and Airline Dr. in Bossier City. Now you may say ,go to another store. I do! The store is on Barksdale Blvd. and the only time I'm near that store is when I'm at work and its still several miles in the opposite direction.

Store 5323 is within walking distance of where I live and I pass it on my way home from work. Now I realize everyone is buying them because they are so good ,but most people can't afford to buy a case every week. I know I can't. I also know that shipments come in on Fridays. I just feel that I should get a better answer then " We can only get so many because we're getting audited." I pretty sure you don't audit every week. I also feel that if the other CVS has diapers every time I go 5323 should too.

I was given the incorrect pain medication by CVS Pharmacy, and was not aware of it until I had taken the pills for 2 months. It was during a follow-up visit with my physician that I mentioned the medication change and was told there had not been a change in my prescription. I checked with the pharmaceutical staff at CVS and found out the original script my doctor had written definitely was not the pills I had been taking. This wasn't the first time something like this has happen, but previously I caught the error before taking the drug and returned the prescription. This incident has really upset me!

I am very unhappy at the way my elderly mother was treated by the CVS pharmacist in the Villas NJ store this week while trying to refill a prescription. My mother is 85 years old and very fragile with a passive disposition and if she did not understand why her med could not be refilled, it should have been explained to her in a better manner. I live in Florida and when I checked in on her after the "attack" she could not even talk to me. When I called her the next day she explained what happened and I want this matter resolved immediately with a phone call to her apologizing for the unwarranted lashing she received. I am appalled that a pharmacist would act in such a way! I would like a response to this e mail, please, so I know I do not need to take further action.
Jacqueline Niles
352-279-8795

I was at my local CVS in Laguna Hills, California, picking up a new prescription and I asked the young girl working at the pharmacy to explain how and when to take my new medication. She sighed and rolled her eyes, and was very unfriendly. She did not greet me, or ask how she could help me, so I had to get her attention by waving my hand. I no longer felt comfortable asking her anything so I asked to speak to the main pharmacist, and she told me to wait. When I asked how long she thought it would take because my daughter is waiting in the car, she ignored my question and began texting on her black iphone. I asked the pharmacist what her name was so I could complain to management and the woman told me her name was Diana Nguyen. I left CVS not feeling like I was still unsure about how to take my new medication and I will be transfering my prescription to my local Target. If there is anything you can do to ensure this type of rude behavior doesn't happen to anyone else, please do so.

I've been going to the same CVS Pharmacy at 404 N. Logan Blvd, BURNHAM, PA for the last 5 years since I moved here. They have some really nice people that work there and they got some real assholes. Today I went to pick up my prescription that my doctor called in and they only gave me one of the four. I asked where the other three was and they said that my insurance wouldn't pay for one and the other two wasn't called in. So I called the doctors office and they said they called them all in. I went around to the drive thru again and told the lady at the window that the doctor's office did call them in. The PHARMACIST came over and told me that he wouldn't fill them because he had a couple doctors call him about my scripts. I explained that my one doctor I went to that I don't see anymore . I tried to get my family doctor to prescribe my medicine for me until my new insurance would go inafect for my new doctor and they don't do that. So I went to my doctors appointment and paid $55 to be seen. He told my doctor office that and told them every medication I got and when it was filled for the last three months, which I don't care about, but he made it seem like a drug addict and i'm not. I have cronick arthritis, a crooked spine and two huranated disk in my low back and one in my neck. I also had my right shoulder operated on March 22th and I got done with physical therapy April 25th. I also have problems with my left shoulder and I have problems with my feet ( bone spurs ). I always got my prescription at that pharmacy and with my insurance other wise I couldn't afford it. I am changing pharmacies and hopefully my doctor will understand. I feel like I should go to my lawyer and see what could be done because he is making it that every time I go to a doctor he tells them this so I can't get my medicine. I think he should be fired or get suspended , that's not likely to happen.

My complaint is against CVS Pharmacy #6614 Havre de Grace, Maryland. Went to get my Persciption fill the day i was released from the Hospital after surgery. My presciption was for 30 pills to be taken 1-2 tab. every 4 to 6 hours for pain. At the time of pick up I thought the the bottle looked light. But proceded home not feeling well. After a couple of days it just bothered me and decided to count the pills. According to the inventory i took i was missing 13 pills. Ok, maybe they didn't have enough in stock to fill my entire script.

I was filling better so i didn't think it was a big deal. But the more I thought about it i got curious. I stop into the pharmacy to inquire about why there was a shortage of pills. I spoke to the pharmacist, she checked her records and told me i recieved 30 pills. I immediately said, NO WAY! But want else can the say. I think there is a dishonest tech or pharmacist working in that Pharmacy. Someone needs to conduct and audit of their controls. I' m sure there have been others.

A few day ago my wife gave the pharmacy tech at our local CVS Pharmacy two prescriptions for my monthly Class 2 medications. It was a few days before they were authorized to be filled but we both felt it would be safe to give to the pharmacy to be filled on the proper day. We've both done this in the past with this pharmacy and at Rite Aide. When I returned to pick up my meds the pharmacy ADMITS THAT THEY HAVE LOST ONE OF THE "SCRIPTS". It's now been over 24 hours and I don't have my medication yet. Withdrawals are here and at my age (76) it's unsafe besides miserable. My pain level is kept under control by following the doctor's orders and keeping the morphine at a consistant level. My wife and I have been trying to get this resolved all day. At 5:00pm my doctor reluctantally rewrote the missing prescription, however it has caused the doctor to have many questions about trust. The pharmacy made it a matter of it being "my problem" and did not follow through to see that I received a replacement prescription.

When calling pharmacy at chatsworth avenue cvs in larchmont I could not get my presciption filled because the hold time was more than 10 minutes. My dr tried to call with pre aprroval for a script and the wait time made it impossible to talk to anyone. So I have waited two days for a script that I need. I just had a total hip replacement and m in terrible pain because of bad customer service and people not doing their jobs in a timely manner. This cvs pharmasist is not capable and needs to be replaced. I will not go to this cvs because of her anymore. Please give this cvs a look and see if you can do something. She is unprofessional and spaced out. I have seen crazy situations at this pharmacy in past and realize that you at cvs needs to be aware. Thank you. Please contact me with questions

I am new to CVS only because my insurance
changed and my first impression is not good.
I had a prescription called on 4/29 and it i went
To pick it up & they explained that they had nothing
In the system. I called my doctor who said he called it
In. I went back 5/2 & it still wasn't there. I gave up.
I'm going to use my hospital pharmacy. I just felt
I wasn't important customer to CVS. I never was approached by a pharmacist
Honestly, the Rx wasn't a big deal. I could wait.

Every company is going to have issues. U learn by
Mistakes. Cvs should look @ Walgreens customer
Service policy. They are efficient & helpful.

Oh, I am not a big fan of carpeted stores. Yuck!!

Good Luck.

Myself and a few of my friends went to high school with the current Manager of CVS in Closter, NJ, who's name is Andrew Rost. He has been a CVS employee for the last 7 years, and manager for the last 3 years. Everytime one of us walks into CVS, Andrew is no where to be found. We don't go to "hang out" with him, we go to shop, and ask questions if necessary. When Andrew is finally located by another employee, he is usually dressed in baggy jeans and a t-shirt, with no name tag attached stating that he's an employee or manager. When a question is asked of Andrew, his response is usually negative and rude. We have witnessed on numerous occasions Andrew stealing from CVS, and being rude to other customers. Just this past weekend, my friend's father was in the store, and when he asked Andrew a question about an item, Andrew ignored him and just walked right past him. My friend's father found this to be extremely rude and unprofessional, especially since Andrew is a manager. Complaints to other managers have been made, but no attempts to resolve this issue have occured. Andrew should not be a manager or employee of CVS if he can't be polite to the store's customers, plain and simple.

Oct. 9, 2012, we picked up a prescribtion that was suppose to be for Oxycodone 10 mg. prn for pain. When I went to take it at HS I noticed it was not the shape or color of the previous same bottle of pills. However the label on the bottle was the same as the previous bottle of the same meds. It was marked pink round pill, the pills inside were white. The numbers were different also. I did not take any of the pills that night even tho I was in pain. We took them back to the Hershey, Pa. pharmacy in the am. It appears it was oxycodone, however the dosage was wrong. This could have been a very, very serious mistake. We have been very upset recently with the service we are getting at CVS! Sloppy work! I frequently get calls that my meds are ready from rapid refill, only to get there and find out they are not yet filled. We are considering changing pharmacies. You will lose a customer of 30 plus years.

Hi my complaint is about our local CVS pharmacy here in Spring Valley New York, Rockland County. I have several medications which need refills and one being a high blood pressure medication. Alot of the time they have automatic refills and I get a call from someone at the pharmacy asking me to pick up the medication, but when I get there they tell me there is nothing on file. Other times I am asked thru an automated service to refill the presciptions and when I do I get a confirmation call the next day and when I go still no record of any medication.

I have also brought in scripts from the doctor dropped it off and being told to come back in an hr, a pharmacist then tells me are you sure you have something to pick up there is nothing on file. I then tell them how is nothing on file when I brought it in myself andhanded it to one of you guys. I think this incompetence can lead to someone getting really sick especially if I come to get my blood pressure meds and my blood pressure goes through the roof because I'm dealing with stupid people. This weekend I got an automated message that my prescription was ready for pick up.

So I go through the drive thru and some girl asks for my info so I give her my DOB. She then asks me about my son named Raymond also. Ok? I gave my DOB not his why ask me about him? Then she tells me what they all tell me. "there is nothing on file" I ask how is that possible if I got an automated message for the last 2 days telling me to come get my meds. I get ready to drive off and tell this girl that this is ridiculous and it's not the firt time that this happens. She gets real nasty and tells me "it's not my fault, I wasn't the one who called you" So then I tell her I'm a customer and I happen to be upset and she doesn't have to get stupid with me.

She then tells me " I ain't getting stupid with you, you are getting stupid with yourself" I think someone needs to check in on this CVS pharmacy because it's not being run right. We have to deal with long lines inside and at the drive thru. And then have to deal with people who want to have attitudes. the address there is CVS Pharmacy 274 Old Nyack Turnpike Spring Valley, NY 10977 (845) 371-4671.

Had an emergency UTI and required medication. Gave the prescription to CVS and she charged us $38. I gave her my Human Walmart Card and she said the computers were down. Later I checked pricing and for the same product elsewhere it was much lower. I will never go to CVS if I have a choice. This was the only 24 hour Pharmacy open. The medication was for nitrofurantoin which is a generic. Is there anything I can do about this overcharge?

My cardiologist upgraded the mg on my medication that I take for my blood pressure. I called to see if it was ready and the pharmacist informed me that it was indeed ready and I owed a copay, but I don't pay a copay because I have 2 insurances for part D. after I brought this to his attention he said I should contact my insurance co about it. when all he had to do was re-bill it to my secondary insurance like the tech did the next day. I also needed my insulin refilled and was told that it was not in my profile when in fact the next day I find that it had to be ordered because there was not enough to fill my prescription. First of all this was not the first time this sort of thing happened between me and this pharmacist and I have been witness to other customers swearing they would go to another pharmacy due to Dr Malla's behavior.

Somehow this pharmacy always says they cannot fill any pain medications even when the prescriptions are from your Doctor. I have been going to this pharmacy for over 30yrs. without a problem until this pharmacist started working at this location. It is imperative that I get my meds. in a timely manner and I am due to have surgery on Feb. 15th, 2015, and will need to fill some kind of pain medication, why should my family have to travel 16 miles to fill my medication when my regular pharmacy is less than .3 tenths of a mile away from my house?

I have been coming to CVS on 700 el camino real in Menlo Park for about a year and get the most rude service ever! They never smile not do they say hi. I get upset all the time when I come here. I don't even want to complaint but i do it for my children and other customers who have to visit this store. Does anybody even care about customer service anymore? I really hope that CVS cleans up their act or I will take my business somewhere else.

I called my RX in around 10:30 am on Jan 31, 2015 ask for it to be ready by 1:00 pm cause I had to go to work, so I get their at 1:45 to pick up my medicine and they said it would take about 10 minutes to have it ready. This is not the 1st time that this has happened. I used walgreens for years and never had this kind of experience. Please explain to me why we even put what time we would like to pick up... Thanks

We just moved to the state of Louisiana in August and had to transfer our medicine from Virginia. Going to this store the techs are very miserable and you feel like you are bothering them by just asking any question. My husband was a pharmacist for over 40 years in retail pharmacy and had also worked in CVS stores. I had hip replacement surgery and he had to go into the store for my pain meds, with a prescription in hand. She informed him that they did not have it in stock, which he understood but he asked her if she could please check to see if the other CVS down the road had it and she just said no we can't do that. They do not greet or smile or help in any manner that they should be doing. We went to a Rite Aide where he was greeted with a smile, filled the script and actually thanked him, something the techs at CVS also do not do. I am going to transfer all of my prescriptions to Rite Aide where I feel they are also happy to have my business. I have never written a complaint in my life, this is my first time. I can't believe other people shop at this CVS and why we had put up with them for this long.

My general experience with CVS is that the Pharmacy Dept. is just plain slow. Doesn't matter when a prescription is ordered it will never be ready until you come ask for it and then they prepare it taking an hour of your time. This is the last straw, why on earth should I deal with SubPar customer service and shabby treatment. My local CVS in Chino was out of my prescription medicine. I ordered a refill last Saturday and the Automated System never contacted my Dr. Complaint 2 So I've been out of my Medicine for 10 days and my Local Store is out of it. I found one 15 miles and I was informed by Minh Thoung in Diamond Bar, who knew that I had driven far that they do not accept discounts [Good RX]. He refused to try and run the card and said that is store policy. I asked for manager, "none available and it wouldn't matter". I told him that if he used the code it would take it. His reply was that it "probably would but they don't accept discount cards".

They are entitled to their policy and as a consumer, I'm entitled to answer them by boycotting all CVS Stores for any type of purchase. They have lost 1000s of dollars of my business. That's only Pharmacy. Bye CVS. I'm 1 family but if 1000's boycott them for there lousy service it adds up. Remember all who read don't just complain go elseware, when their bottom line sags then they will listen.

Last week my husband was in the CVS in Palmetto. He is a Type 1 diabetic and was in the store to get his refill prescription for the test strips he needs to test his glucose levels. As he was waiting, after he was in earlier and was told it would be filled in an hour, he could feel his sugar getting dangerously low and was shaking uncontrollably. He came up in line and begged for their help. They ignored his plea and told him to get to the back of the line. While my husband still had the where with all, he grabbed a bag of M&M's so that he could avoid going into a diabetic coma, and again instead of helping him they called the police, where he was then escorted out of the store and hand-cuffed. To put the icing on the cake, afterwards the police walked him back into the store to apologize to THEM. My husband could have went into a coma or worse! I am appalled and outraged that these are supposed to be medical professionals and couldn't tell the signs and symptoms of his condition, not to mention he showed them his medical alert necklace that he wears. Action needs to be taken. CVS, educate your staff!!

i live in middletown new jersey 07748 Palmer ave and high way 36…. i have a problem with the store manager..my son works for them and he gets treated bad all the time from other employees .like he made $40 dollars in tips in April 4th 2014 and the manager over there said he was not getting it because it was his store policy..not cvs policy…. my son reads it all the time…but in there employee hand book it does not say anything about tip from customers .my son had a conversation with the costumer he was being polite and he gave him $40 dollars because he was being nice. and Im tired of hearing my son cry over this he may be 21 years old but every one need there parents at some point in there life to guide them threw this.my son has good communicating skills with costumers and they love him there… because he is so polite to them..my son takes a lot… he may works one day a week and he do not care as long as he has a job.god bless him for staying there.i want him to leave but he fights me on this..but what are you going to do about this? they are at age..

On Thursday, April 3, 2014, I was involved in a very disturbing and unsettling incident at the CVS store at Highway 58 and Hal Drive in Chattanooga, TN. As I was checking out at the register, I had a question about the some of the items that I was purchasing. I was in the process of asking the cashier at the register about the items when another clerk (who was not involved) walked up and interuppted the conversation. I tried to explain my question to him and he began to answer me by making nasty, smart alecky remarks. I had been in the store on another occasion, when he behaved the same way when I asked him a question. This was the 2nd time that I had been subjected to his rude behavior, and I was not going to be treated this way again. I told him that he had a negative attitude and that this was no way to behave when you worked with the public. He continued being rude to me and I then asked to speak with the manager. He said the manager (Jeremy) was he the back and that he would gladly get him. All the while he continued his verbal assault, After about 15 minutes, Jeremy came to the front. I explained how rudely the clerk had spoken to me, and he (Jeremy) began to make excuses for the clerk’s bad behavior. I refused to accept his excuses because there’s no reason to treat anyone as disrespectfully as the clerk had treated me. At this time, Jeremy too, began to speak to me nastily. I wondered why they had both treated me so badly and came to the conclusion that maybe it was because I am Black or that I am elderly or they are related. Whatever their reasoning, I don’t feel that there is ever a reason to treat anyone so disrepectfully because they only ask a question. I shop at this CVS once or twice every week, but I wonder if I should take my business elsewhere because there’s also a Walgreens and a Rite Aid on the same street. It’s all on camera!!!

She knew I was having to wait while I was in my wheelchair. Praying it wouldn’t start raining. She saw me waiting. She made me sit there while she filled a bunch of other ones. They went on to the shelf. I said something about her rude looking way, to one of the other pharmisist the time I went before. I think she made me sit there in my wheelchair longer because I am used to being treeted real nice when I’m there. She changed the way I feel about going there. I don’t have alot to be happy about! I’m 45 & permanently disabled! I used to be happy when I went to CVS! She changed that!
RPH Brandi M. Duncan on my bottle

Every time I go to one of your stores there is a line a mile long because of people who have coupons and buys cases and cases of your products and leaves nothing to people who would like one or two of the product. I was told by your employees that customers will order cases of your products and then use there coupons and they have to scan everything and they said sometimes hours. That is not fair to us customers who like CVS. What ever happened to the 2 coupon only. I find this ridiculous. I walked out of your store located in Lincoln Park, Mi because this lady had 2 carts full of Mr. Bubbles and dove hair care products. I find this rude that your company allows this. Not right for us or the employees. If this continues I will have to go to another store. I have been going to your store when it was called Arbors. My mother walked out of your store last month because of this. The employees say that they have to honor there coupons and even them thinks this is crazy and very rude.

Meijers, Krogers and even Walgreens and Walmart only allow 2 coupons of the same product per transaction. There should be a limit. Your company is loosing customers and I will be one of them as is my mother

I have had numerous problems filling prescriptions at CVS. Today, I went to pick up my order only to be told my insurance would not cover the whole amount and I would need to cover the rest. I complained and told them to check again. The second time I was told that my insurance would not cover the refill until the next day. I returned home and called my insurance company. They informed me that the pharmacy had not even submitted it. I then called the pharmacy back again and told them they hadn’t submitted the script. They then ran it through with no problems. No apology or anything. Appalling; what happened to customer service?

I am an asthmatic who called my dr. Friday morning to get a prescription for azithromycin. I was coming down with a cold and need to immediately start antibiotics to avoid it spreading to my lungs. Called pharmacy on Friday eve March 28 and they said no prescription was called in. Thought that was strange as my MD knows my situation…Went into pharmacy on Saturday and asked if they had anything for me and they said no. Called MD on Sunday am and he said he called it in on Friday.

Spoke to pharmacist and she said its been sitting there since Friday. How does this happen? Now I have full blown bronchitis with asthma and been sick since Friday with no help till Sunday so the cold is now in my lungs and its now Monday. I am home bound and planning on contacting a lawyer if something is not done about this. I have proof of phone call and visit to pharmacy as I bought a few items there that Saturday. If I got the rx on Friday I would not be ill right now. I am exhausted and have had to cancel many things and I am scheduled for surgery next week which I may have to postpone as well if I don’t improve by Wednesday.

On March 25 I made a trip to the CVS pharmacy Hac. Hgts. to order Mag-Tab SR. they placed the order and said to come back the next day. I came back on the 27, so they would have an extra day to receive them in. Now the problem. On the 27th. no Mag-Tabs. They could not find them on the shelf. They asked to see the old bottle so they would know what the bottle looks like. I was never asked for my name to order them by, When I tried to give them my name I was told they don’t need it.

This happens almost every time. This is very bad service. I was told they would reorder if I bring in the bottle again. Not going to happen. Walgreens is just as close, so is Right Aid. I have been going to this CVS store for about 25 years, going back to when it was Savon drug store. This is not expectable service and will not be tolerated. I want you to know why I am changing drug stores. I also plan to have my Proscription drugs transferred. I hope you can fix this problem, I don’t want to move to another store, but will. IF I don’t hear back by the 28th. I will change stores.

My husband has pancreatic cancer and has been prescribed narcotic medications to manage his pain. On March 17, 2014, as his primary caretaker , I went into store #5081 to request the prescriptions be filled as directed by his doctors at Lankaneau Hospital. I was told that they didn’t have the drugs in stock and they would have to be ordered. I asked if I could leave the prescriptions so the drugs could be ordered and was told by the pharmacy tech that if I left them they may get lost. I was told to return in a couple of days. I returned on March 24, 2014 to request the prescriptions be filled again and was told to return on Thursday to speak with the supervisor. I was given the scripts back again. On March 27, 2014 I returned to the store, I spoke to the pharmacist on staff was told again that the drugs would have to be ordered and could not be ordered unless I left the prescriptions. I told him that this was my third visit and I knew I was requesting narcotics for my husband and that I could not have them filled until I left the prescriptions but when I attempted to do so on the previous two visits I was told the same thing. He then stated he would order the needed drugs and they would not be in until Tuesday April 1, 2014. The pharmacy tech told me I could go to another store.

How your staff handled this situation is problematic on many levels. My husband will run out of medication on Monday and the refill will not be ready until Tuesday. Instead of ordering the medications as they stated, they finally suggested that I go to another store to get them. This is the closest store to our home and we are new to the area, therefore I would need to run around looking for a store to fill this order even though our records have been access at their location. My husband had a bad night on Wednesday and neither of us slept very well. Your staff demonstrated an extreme disregard for my husband’s condition and insensitivity for his caregivers time, energy and effort. We are under enough stress without having to be subjected to this level of disregard by staff who is supposed to be helping. I wonder if I was one of their European customers if this callous disregard would have been displayed.

I expect a personal apology and I expect that your staff be informed of the error of their ways. They need to be trained to provide a higher level of customer service and no one should be subject to this behavior in the future.

Several times in the past few weeks I have needed scripts filled. It used to take 15-20 minutes to refill scripts. However, lately it has taken 2 hours and then I go to pick up and it is not ready. I am asked to wait an additional 20 minutes every time. This past week I have have needed thyroid Meds and drops for pink eye and have waited a ridiculous amount of hours when Rx is needed ASAP. In fact, the cvs pharmacy staff lost my last script that was hand delivered and given to them within the few hours of waiting. I will be switching pharmacies if this continues.
– frustrated and sick

In preparing to leave USA for extended Bahama cruise aboard private vessel stopped in at CVS pharmacy on Alton Rd in South Miami beach for refill of test strips to cover cruising time. Imagine my surprise when I went to use those test strips to find they were expired on 12/31/13.

I purchased them in late Februaryomthis means they sat on shelf at pharmacy for just over six weeks afterexpiration date and then were sold to me by a pharmacist I had explicit conversation with about leaving country. I filed a complaint with CVS and then contacted Facebook page of CVS after hearing nothing from them. I did get response and contact asked for me to forward my complaint to FB so it could be forwarded to customer service. It’s now been eleven days and situation still unresolved and all I have gotten is runaround?

My daughter in USA has had several conversations with various CVS employees about this problem on my behalf and still nothing is being done because the guy that is supposed to have already handled this situation left for vacation without doing anything. And sent word back via another staff member that I could use expired strips up to four months after exp date….my machine will not accept an expired code key at all and he is wrong!

I have asked for someone to contact Watermakerair.com for instructions on having replacement product brought to Staniel cay Yacht Club, Staniel Cay, Exuma, Bahama as I feel CVS should step up and ship at cost of CVS Pharmacy! There are no pharmacies or stores here for me to buy testing supplies and I feel since CVS was negligent iin Following proper inventory control policy and having been made aware of problem CVS is still not caring one way or another and it’s MY health that is at risk due to their negligence.

Hi I have been filling my prescriptions for over 10 years at CVS pharmacies. I have a chronic disease that causes severe pain and extreme fatigue. My 1st complaint is about the pharmacist at the CVS, Teresa Zink. Our 1st encounter involved me having to explain in depth to her why I was only getting 1 filled prescription instead of all 3 that were there waiting. I had already told the pharmacy tech that I only wanted 1 & I would be back in 2 days to get the others.

The tech in turn went to the pharmacist. I was kinda embarassed to say “I can’t afford it right now”, partially because of the line that had accumulated behind me. But after the pharmacist accused me of only filling my narcotics, I finally told her I didnt have enough for all of them. She told me she apologized she misunderstood and I was allowed to get the prescription. About a week or so later the same pharmacist called to inquire about 3 new meds I never refilled.

I politely explained to her that im not taking them and I would discuss that with my Dr on my next visit. She then told me that since I don’t get all my medications filled her pharmacy would not be filling any more of my prescriptions. I have been having difficulty finding the pain medications I need therefore I have run out. I also told her about my need to bring my meds in a few days early so I wont have to worry about running out. With medications my physical capabilities are limited I am practically bedridden without them.

I fill discriminated against and humiliated that my local pharmacist treats me like im a dope fiend only filling prescriptions to get a high. And I am extremely frustrated when I have to drive over 30 miles thru several cities searching unsuccessful for meds the pharmacy a half a mile from my home has them. The CVS who agreed to fill the prescription told me they would have the medications in today. I call aftet 5 to check the status to be told “it didnt come in today, maybe it will tomorrow. ” In the meantime I am without pain medications that I have been trying to fill since last week.

I am a long-time customer at the subject pharmacy. On Mar 14, 2017, i placed a refill order thru your automated system for RX No 333009 (90 tabs of Diovan 320 mg). After I picked up this prescription along with a few others on Mar 20, 2014 and returned home, I found that I had been dispensed only 30 tabs; worse, I had been charged for 90 tabs. I called and spoke to an “Eric”, who said he was the pharmacist. He said he will replace with a 90-day supply, if I brought the 30-day bottle back.

I went back to the store around 10:15 am on Mar 21, 2014. A “Sarah”, who I was told was the pharmacist, attended to me. I explained the problem to her, and gave her the 30-tablet bottle, the cash register receipt and the papers that came with it. I had some other papers with me, not pertaining to the matter at hand. Sarah looked at the papers in my hand, and wanted to see them. I explained to her that those papers didn’t pertain to the issue, and that I had already given her everything she needed. She kept insisting about the other papers.

After a few words, she probably realized that I had indeed given her whatever she needed, which she hadn’t looked at properly previously. I was finally given the right quantity. During all this meaningless altercation, Sarah didn’t have the decency to express any regrets for the inconvenience I had been put through, because of a mistake on CVS’s part. In fact, Eric hadn’t expressed any regrets on the previous day either. Your pharmacists need some basic training on dealing with customers. The attitude that they are doing the customers a favor needs to change fast, as customers have other pharmacies falling over backwards for their business. Everytime I go in, there is a new pharmacist at CVS who treats you as a total stranger. This is another problem customers have to contend with. I would be interested to know how you propose to instill some professionalism in your operation.

I went to CVS a few months ago to get 3 bottles of insulin, and they only gave me two. I had to go back. And on Jan of this year, I was supposed to get 400 One Touch Ultra strips, and today, I ran out, and found out that I only received 200. I called CVS, and told them that this is the second time that this happened, and they said that it was an honest mistake, and I said that I should not be charged for them, and I did ask if I could pick them up today at 5,a nd that said that its fine. Why do they keep messing up like this. The pharmacy does have some new people. A few years back a different manager was on, they have someone else now, THANK GOD. He said that you should be on Lipitor since im a diabetic.

I have my cholestrol testing periodoically, and its fine. My doctor said that a pharamcy maanger shouldn’t be telling you what to take. That to me is RIDICULOUS. He is not a doctor. Lastyear, I went to get some test strips, and had a question for the pharmacist, and she said that she is too busy and she wasn’t even doing anytning. She was rude and did n’t sound like she wanted to be bothered. Lastyear, I tried to rell the store manager about some of the pharmacy complaints and he was rude and said that he did not want to hear it. And my mom tried to tell him and he was rude to her as well. I hope that CVS offers me something with all the problems I’ve had with them. THIS is inexcusable. and my insurance only covers prescriptions over 30 days only by CVS. If i had a chouce of another pharmacy, It would not be CVS.

I had a prescription for Hydrocodone and the pharmacy gave me Morphine Sulfate. The switch almost killed me but no one wants to hear my complaint. I stayed sick all month and lost 3 days work. The store didn’t want to admit their mistake. The district person just blew me off when I asked to talk with a Risk Management person. You hear about wrong prescriptions being given but you never think it can happen to me. WRONG, It happened to me and it almost killed me. I was asking God to just let me die, but no one in your corporate seems to care. I am getting tired of asking to talk with someone, I think it is pretty bad when a company makes a mess like this and then won’t even talk to a person about it.

To whom it may concern, every day now for the past month or so a pharmacy tech (don’t wanna mention names) who happens to be a good friend of mine is constantly telling me how she is being treated unfairly at her job. Things like always being told she needs to step it up when she already works 40 hours plus over time, but can’t be qualified as a full time employer? Can never ask for a day off with out being talked down to like she is a no body and so on an so forth. If you’d like to know more about what I hear you can feel to email me back.

I purchased my prescription after my insurance policy had expired and CVS charged me $110+ for what used to be a $4 prescription. This would be the Bloomfield, Indiana CVS store. You people are what is wrong in society today. I will file with the Attorney General and then post this on the net. Hope you are happy with what you do. Have a nice life. Print this if you think your business ethics are acceptable, probably not. Please use my name too.

I went to CVS on 15 the street Augusta GA 3/12/14 at 8pm and got in line to drop off prescription. There was only one customer ahead of me but the tech did not get to me for 20 minutes because she constantly answered phone calls from customers an let us wait in line an excessive amount of time. Two customers behind me began to complain and the tech, Mary, announced loudly, ” Rite Aid is open if anybody is to impatient to wait!” The customer was offended and began to argue more and she proceeded to have a verbal battle with him in front of customers. Then she said “Feel free to speak to the pharmacy manager because when I finally get to you I am sure you are not going to let me help you.” She again told everyone in line to go to Rite Aid next door if they wanted to. I was very uncomfortable with the whole scene and felt she was wrong in many ways. I like CVS but plan to rethink my decision on continuing to shop there in the future.

My wife and I just relocated here to Newark about 6 months ago. We are both senior citizens and require a lot of meds and we have a son that also requires a lot of meds. I have never seen such disorganization in my life in dealing with past pharmacies over the last 40 years. Scrips that seem take forever to complete and misinformation on when scrips are ready for pickup. We received info that the script is ready for pickup and when we arrive, we are told it isn’t ready and have to wait and additional 30 to 40 minutes This was our choice for a pharmacy because of the convenient location. My choice now is to make a decision to continue with this pharmacy and waste our time with scrips or drive further to receive the service that I think a pharmacy should provide. This is my first experience in dealing with a CVS pharmacy and probably the last.

While in CVS today, March 11, 2014 at approximately 2:30 pm I asked the so called manager for assistance while he conversed with a female worker and he informed me that he would be right with me. I continued to do my shopping in the aisle they were conversing in but I became pressed for time and the discussion they were having in respect to another employee wasn’t worth my having to wait. I approached them both and asked again but he became belligerent and hostile.

This really irked me to no end. I did not see a name tag on him but the woman employee said, Gino we could take this up later. This man was rude, disrespectful and didn’t care about me, the customer, one that shops in your store religiously! I told him there was no need to help me so he might as well take my cart and put everything in its perspective place. I will no longer shop at your store when I can and have been treated better elsewhere. It behooves me that this man was even given such a valuable position when clearly, he shouldn’t be working there at all. He obviously feels it’s his job to bad mouth others with his vulgarity instead of doing the job he was hired to do. A very poor choice in management. I honestly didn’t know he was a manager until I asked the cashier at your counter whom obviously would have been better suited for the position.

The young girl complained to other employees and was very rude saying I would have to wait 2 hours because she had to put other prescriptions in computer before she could get to me. My doctor called and talked to pharmacy and got my prescription straight and the girl told me no one ever called a prescription in for me and the whole time it was called in sitting in the inbox tray right in front of pharmacy table. I also noticed that the other pharmacy person had to come and correct her for telling a lady about her meds and not letting her know about insurgence problem. She would not let other pharmacy lady talk because she was talking too fast and trying to cover her tracks by double talking. She was very rude and acted like she didn’t want to be at work which worries me about who you have working for you. And I am standing here waiting and bet she makes me wait the 2 hours and probley more just to prove a point to me.

I have coupons that I keep in my purse, so that I can have the cashier scan them at check out, never once I had a problem doing this, until I walked into the CVS on Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., In Seat Pleasant, MD. I think the address is 5024 Marting Luther King. After receiving my items aproaching the register, The cashier asked me do I have a cvs card, I said yes, but can you scan all my coupons, before I could finish my sentence he said I’m not going to scan them, because you don’t have nothing on thats on the coupons.

I said, the cashiers scan my coupons all the time when I ask. He said I dont care I’m not scanning them, then he called security, I said why cant you just scan my coupons, that’s all I ask please. He said in a I dont care attitude, no. I said can I speak to a manager, he said I am the manager. I said I not moving until you scan my coupons, he said well your items are voided. I never got my stuff. I was frustrated told him that he needed to do something about his dandruff falling from his locks. He said something back as I walked out the store. It was late and I needed my tide to wash my close which I never received. Is this now customer service conduct.

I have had to wait several times on going back several time to pick up my perscription at the pharmacy and it was not ready. The pharmacy have on several occasions filled perscriptions that were not requested to be filled. This has caused my insurance company Aetna to not fill my perscription when needed due to fact CVS filled the perscription when not requested. This has been done many time by them. I have asked them not to do this and they have continued to do this. I have spoke with the shift manager several times about this happen and it still appears to continue to happen,. This problem appears to be happen with the elder and those on medicare/medicade. I often get call by them asking to refilll medication on ready fill. Some of my medicine I am no longer taking, due to fact my doctors changes my medication often. There is a young phermacy there that always intentionally keeps my pharmacy card, and makes mistakes in taking in my information. I can be contacted at 281-441-90380or 281-706-2050 Thanks

I recently was perscribed a new perscription last month for a narcotic drug for my ADHD diagnosis. My doctor indicated that I could raise my pill does to an additional 1/2 pill during my menstrual cycle. I had to do this for ten days. Then I went back down to my nomal dosage of two per day. Obviously, that left me a few days short. The pharmacy told me I would have to have my doctor have a new perscrition perscribed by my doctor. I went the same day. I got the new perscription from my doctor which raises my does to two 20 mg per day as opposed to 10mg per day, so this would never happen to me again.

I gave the new pharmacy the perscription and they told me that even though I have a new perscription I would still have to wait until the 10th of this month which is six days from the date of the last pick-up when I can pick up the perscription. I will be out of my medication this Sunday. The tech was supportive enough to fill out a fax to my doctor asking for an early refil. In this case it would be six days before my new perscription could be filled under the traditional two days before. This would leave me without my medication for six days, which a “health and safety issue.” I will have no choice but to do with out my medication for five days. I believe this was within the pharmacists discretion and within the medical dialogue under special circumstances. My pharmacist was complely cavalier about the whole thing.

He blew me off as if he could care less aout me, and indicated it was too much paperwork to do. That he was more concered about the pharmacy being sued then looking into my situation in totality; and that it was more necessary for the pharmacy not to draw attention for perscribing this new perscrption even when the new one had no refil date. He did not want the the pharmacy in trouble over the health of the patient. My husband and I have over seven or eight perscriptions a month which we fill and we shop regularly the store as a result.

Call the managers they will confirm this. I am at the point where I intend to retrieve my new perscription this Saturday as well as all our other medications to Walgreens who would be haapy to get them and reviw me on a case by case basis when a good patient needs additional help. I would fire the Indian pharmacist. I don’t his name nor do I want to. If this is how he treats other customers the way he has treated me then you will continue to loose custormers.

I would also bring to your attention that if anything happened to me during the time I am off my meication and could prove this was the case. The pharmacy would be at a greater risk of being sued than dealing with my one perscription. Yes, they may have faxed my doctor, but she is in an office with so many people we will not know when she actually received it or in the time frame I am contacting you about. It is easier to blame the fax and/or the doctor than doing the job of a pharmacist.

I am six months pregnant and have been dealing with severe knee complications. I purchased a knee brace and got it in the wrong size. I went back to the store to exchange and the cashier refunded the product back onto my card to then re purchase it. My credit card had a hold on it bc of a car rental I had on it , therefore she was not able to swipe my card again. The process I understood, however she did not tell me this before doing it. And if all i needed was a swap in size why couldnt she just change it.

I spoke to the assitant manager who was very apologetic but that doesnt change the fact that i left the store without my product and have to wait up to 48 hrs to get the refund money back ony card. This is such an inconvenience to me personally because everytime I come in this CVS there is an issue. Ranging from never ending long lines, to the staff no where to be found, dirty restrooms, and pharmacy attendants unable to answer simple questions about their own products. I would say this last incident was the last straw to my overall experience at this pharmacy.

I feel I have been treated unfairly by your company. Last week I visited the Minute Clinic located in your Miami Beach store because I had a clogged ear. I told the clinician that I have a history of wax buildup in my ears and wanted to get my ears cleaned out. I was told that there was no wax in my ear but there was a congestion which could be helped by taking a steroid medication. I filled the prescription that was given to me at the Minute clinic in that Miami Beach CVS pharmacy. The prescription cost me $61.99.

I proceeded to use the medication given to me for a week with absolutely no improvement in my ears. Needless to say, I became quite concerned about my hearing and so yesterday I decided to visit an ENT doctor to find out what was going on. The doctor informed me that I had a very large amount of wax in my ear which was causing my hearing loss. His actual words were that it was the most wax he had seen in anyone’s ears since he had been removing wax from people’s ears and that was a long time. When he removed the wax, my hearing immediately returned to normal. He was quite concerned that anyone could have looked in my ear and said that there was no wax in there.

He insisted that I return to your pharmacy and show you what was taken out of my ear and also show you the report he made because he didn’t want the same mistake to be made with anyone else. I followed his advice and went to the store this morning. I spoke to the only person I saw in the clinic who then told me I should talk to the store manager. The manager informed me that all he could do for me was give me a $25.00 gift certificate to compensate me for my troubles.

I would like to let it be known that I feel that I have been treated very poorly. I feel that I should have at least been refunded the amount I spent since it was not my fault that I had purchased the medication in the first place.
Not only did I have to deal with thinking there was something wrong with my hearing for over a week, but I also was not able to communicate well with my co-workers during that time. Add to that the fact that I spent $61.99 for a drug that was not helping me and I’m not sure what kinds of effects taking steroids for that period of time may have on me. I don’t think that being reimbursed with a $25.00 gift certificate is adequate compensation for a mistake that was made at the Minute Clinic in your store.

I went to CVS to get my medicine and the Pharmacy tech name Terrinna was so rude to me, she was yelling , an even after I gave her my money in the drive thru she pull the draw so hard and walk off. I was very shock and scared. I have been using CVS for years, and I have always been a loyal customer and referring everyone to the company. Now I am thinking about going to a different Pharmacy to get better service. I am so scared to go to that pharmacy now, because I am not sure what she will do next!!!

I have already complained once. But I find it necessary to complain again. I took a prescription to be filled on Monday. They were out of it and told me that they would give me three pills and I could come back Tuesday and pick the rest of it up. I went back to pick up the prescription on Tuesday, that I was promised would be ready Tuesday after 12pm,and it was not ready. I was promised it would be ready after 12pm on Wednesday. I got there today and it was not ready. This is not a surprise because this happens all the time. I asked that they give me a couple more in case I could not make it by tomorrow to pick up the prescription and they told me that they had already given me pills free of charge and they could give me no more. First of all, they were not free. I will be required to pay for them when the whole prescription is given to me. Second of all, the medicine has to be taken and I have gone by multiple times only to be promised the next day. What if I run out? I was then promised that the prescription will be ready tomorrow after 2pm. Aside from not having the medicine, the staff were unpleasantly rude to me and I do not appreciate it at all. If it were not for our insurance, we would go elsewhere because this is not a first time occurrence.

I was with a pharmacy employee when a person started to talk out loud on the Cell phone at bearly 3 feet from us, and just because I asked the guy to please stay away or low down his voice he started insulting me with explicit sexual and dirty remarks than everybody could hear and none of the employees care to call management, security or police and stay looking as the argument was escalating and with the dangers to get worse, I have to call 911 myself since I’m a High Blood Pressure Patient. The police came to the store and the officer talked to the pharmacy staff, later I talked to the manager and asked her how can they(CVS) aloud a situation like that going inside the store specially the pharmacy, to what she answered to me that she was on a phone call, sorry. The violent guy have the nerve of saying to the pharmacy girl (Rachel): hey I’m sorry for my dirty mouth. To what she responded: It’s Ok!!! The guy got violent with a customer and talked sexualy explicit she could hear but: It’s Ok?? The Violent guy cause and alteration in front of everyone in the pharmacy and store and the manager did Zippo, Zero, Nothing? Is that the new operational way of CVS? letting things getting to the edge of tragedy, at the line for prescriptions? I’ll like to hear an aswer from you and what plans for security awareness to employees and customers and the use of Cell phones and how you manage that kind of situations inside Your stores.

I purchased a 5 oz (141 g) bag of Gold Emblem fruit & nut trail mix from CVS 2866. I buy these at work so I have something healthy to eat during the day. One thing I noticed in the bag was they had apricots and dried cherries in them but after opening the bag and putting the contents in a bowl to snack on I noticed that there were no apricots or dried cherries. There were chunks of dried pineapple plenty of raisins and cranberries and nuts but now apricots or cherries..

I will purchase this product again because it is good for you to eat but I will inspect the bags to make sure the product label matches the contents

On Saturday, April 30, 2013, I accompanied by disabled son to CVS (Store #628) to fill his prescriptions. We submitted the prescriptions at the “Drop-Off” counter, and then returned one hour later to pick up the order. When we arrived the prescription was not ready, so we took a seat, waiting for my son’s name to be called. In the meantime, several people walked up to the counter to inquire about numerous things, and instead of stepping away, they remained standing at the counter. After an extended wait, the person (male) behind the counter called my son’s name, and began to enter the prescription information into the cash register. I looked over and told him that “we” will come over after these people move away. Instead of asking the customers standing at the counter to move back, the counter help, now with an attitude, called my son’s name again, then saying to me that he is not speaking to me. I reminded him that son and I are together, then took it upon myself to ask the two men standing in front of the counter to step away so we can conduct our transaction. Even with all this going on, the counter help (cashier) never took the initiative to ask the men to move back. An argument between me and the two men ensued, and instead of assuming a “leadership” role, the counter help began to ask my son for his age and date of birth in a loud and annoyed tone. I had to remind him about the HIPPA Law, and the fact that such information should not be divulged within earshot of others.

This is the second time I registered this type of complaint. The first was a verbal complaint to the Store Manager in January 2013; so, today I made several calls to the Area Manager, with no luck. I am still waiting for a callback from the Area Manager. I now see why CVS is always empty when I walk in.

I have gone there multiple times! Every time I go, I always have to wait for extended periods of time! One time I waited 2 and a half hours and the next Time I waited 1 hour! The service is not the best, and every time I go to pick up prescriptions, they never have my full prescription. I went yesterday, they gave me 3 pills and promised me it would be ready today after 12pm. I went to get it and they told me that it would not be there until tomorrow. It is just aggreivating, and I know that several people I have talked to also have to same complaint.

I was at CVS Pharmacy in Martinsville, Va on Church Street. I swiped my card to pay for the items I was gonna purchase, but it read, “invalid card”! The cashier by the name of Eddie tried, it didn’t work for him, so he then called a lady over by the name of Kathy. I was on my phone as they were trying an I was telling my friend how my card wouldn’t go through.

Eddie (cashier) was in my conversation and said, “the name is Eddie, go ahead file a complaint”. So by that time he had really irritated me to the fullest and I asked for the manager…so Kathy was beside him and she says, “I’m the shift supervisor”, I said, “so you’re gonna just stand there and let him talk to me like that”, she said, I don’t see where he said anything wrong!

So basically, me an the cashier Eddie stood there and argued back and forth and she never opened her mouth to correct him the entire time. So eventually, she said she wasn’t able to get my card to work, so I just slid the money across the counter, because I’d become very angry with the customer service and how the supervisor didn’t take any control.

Eddie handed me my changed and I snatched it from him, he had the nerve to throw my receipt in my face and I picked it up and threw it right back at him! I have never received such horrible customer service in all my life. Now is somebody that you all have chosen to represent your company…I’m curios of what you think of this situation!

lI live in decatur, ga. So on 4-8-13 I went to pick up dad med. there was 4 to be pick up. i dont live with my dad he is in Lithonia so i try to grt it at one time so i don’t have to make that drive. One of the pharmacy fill all four but when i went to pay the young lady said i could not have but three. all four was fill 3-11-13. which was 3 day before. but she would only give me 3 of thim, saying it was not time.

my dad is 91 years young. with my job i could not get back in time to drop off . my brother do not have a car. She was not friendly and had a bad attuide. i all ways pick them up at once. The CVS in Lithonia, Georgia. need help all the citizen of lithonia hate that store, But it the close;s one near them. small town. They need better people working in this store. PS Is this store a training center. No one person is never there long.

I want to complain about the quality of service at the CVS located at Harwood and Centrall in Bedford Texas. First of all people should not be put in front of customers that have no customer service skills. There are many occurances where I go in and constanly have to wait in line because an incapable person is waiting on people. There are also 5 or 6 other people besides the Phamacist that refurse to look up.

There was a woman just waitng on the drive though and just stood there stairing at the computer when no one was even at the drive through anymore and refused to look up or help when there is clearly a second register there. There were at least 7 people besides my self, all of who were shaking their heads.

This is a common ooccurance at this location. I switched from Walgreens last year for convience and absolutely dread having to pick up my perscriptions from this pharmacy. I have no choice but to switch back to Walgreens. The manager of this location is a joke as well. I have often seem him ignor calls to the back for assistance. He does a whole lot of nothing.

I dont know his name but he is tall Blonde very young looking guy. It is a farce that this company or location is sitll in business. Again this is an every week occurance. My wife and I both have prescriptions filled on a regular basis and it never gets any better in there. Its just unbelieveable and I can not immagine Im the only complanner.

I have a really hard time getting my meds after my dr. calls them in to cvs,sometimes Ican’t get them for days even though I’m completly out of my meds. or if i have three or five refills Ihave argue with them,for days,then evenly look on the computer and tell me sure you have five refills no problem.

Ihave been with cvs for fifteen years but I am being forsed to look for another drug store after all these years, also they scan my drivers license for everything ,now my license number is out there for anyone to have acess to which i don’t like I’ve already been through someone getting my number from my license ar home depo and using it in another city and it took me a year to get it straightened out.

I do not want to go through that again. those people are so rude to everyone. needless to say i will be leaving cvs I’ve had it with cvs I do not need to have to be up set when I have three refills left, and i’m out of my meds..FED UP

my son has seizures daily takes medications daily called C V S they were giving all kinds of excuses , to early, no refills available medications not available pharmacy stated the medication was not in and would not be available until Monday after 12.00pm .

Called CVS Monday morning around 9: 30 talked with Lacy she stated hold on while i check and see if we have any she stated yes we do i asked her did you just get some in this morning she stated no we have some on the self i asked why didn’t they give me some Sunday she stated i don’t know .

Prior to 01/04/2013, my father Michael Chun had been discharged from the Queens Medical Center with numerous prescriptions including Metoprolol and Digoxin. Prior to 01/04/2013, I noticed that the medications he had been discharged with were in low supply so I called in for refills at your Longs Pali CVS pharmacy. On 01/04/2013, I visited Longs Pali CVS pharmacy to pick up the refills, (totaling 8). At that time, the Pharmacy technician brought out and held infront of me a total of 7 individually sealed packages.

I informed her that I had phoned in a total of 8 medication refills. The technician then asked me “which one are you missing?” (this was without removing any of the refills from the bag). Looking puzzled, I again told her that I had called in a total of 8 prescriptions. I then noticed by looking down at one of the sealed bags that another patients name was affixed to the bag and the medication was Levothyroid.

This was held all together with my fathers medications. That visit ended up with me leaving the store with only 6 out of 8 of the medications. The reason I was given was that it was too early for my father to pick up the Metoprolol and Digoxin. (according to the pharmacy technician). I personally prepare my fathers medications weekly and the orders for the Metoprolol is 1 tab TID which had been given to him properly since his discharge. Finding that my father was 10 days short of his Metoprolol was perplexing me. I called the Longs Pali CVS pharmacy and got a 10 day supply to last my father until his insurance would cover another refill.
Prior to 1/16/2013, I phoned in the refill of Metoprolol and Digoxin.

I received a text indicating to me that his Metoprolol and Digoxin refill was ready for pick up. On 1/18/2013, I picked up my fathers Metoprolol and Digoxin and drove home. Upon arriving at home, I found that he had only received Metoprolol 30 count where the prescription was for 1 tab TID. I further noticed that he had only received Digoxin 10 tabs. I called the Longs Pali/CVS pharmacy and asked them if the label indicated that there was supposed to be 90 tabs dispensed for the Metoprolol, and 30 tabs dispensed for the Digoxin, why was there only a 10 day count administered? I was informed by Pharmacist that the count had infact been incorrect and that I would have to return to the store, return the two medications, get a refund and be dispensed the correct amount.

This is the second visit to Longs Pali CVS pharmacy with two medication errors and second with two more medication errors. Being staff in a local Emergency Department, I know the importance of avoiding medication errors along with incorrect billing to Medicaid and Medicare. I am wondering if I had caught 4 errors in 2 visits, how many more are NOT caught by other members who utilize Longs CVS pharmacy. I am currently in the process of filing complaints with the State of Hawaii Board of Pharmacy, the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs Regulatory agency and possibly bringing this to the attention of the media.

I am a nurse and I have been dealing with CVS on Fayetteville Rd. in Lumberton, NC for sometime now as a customer and as nurse. This has got to be the rudest place of pharmacists I have ever dealt with. We have patients changing pharmacies to different CVS locations and leaving in general due to the attitude. They lOSE refill authorizations, lose messages for prescriptions called in and sometimes just get it wrong in general. Today I dealt with a pharmacist named Roshonda who raised her voice at me when I asked why she was asking for information that had not been asked for before. Seriously! This is what we as a business have to deal with daily! Dr. Hardin and I are highly dissatisfied and pray your company will make changes to improve this location!

I submitted a refill to CVS on 225 Sound Beach Ave, Old Greenwich CT for 60 Atorvastatin 10 mg Tablets. When I got home I discovered only 30 tablets were in the pill container. I went back at which time they said they had made an error (not the first time) and were out of the medicine, but would have it in that night and it could be picked up the next day. I went back the next day (today) and they now indicate that this is a special order and will take a week. This medicine is a generic substitute for lipitor. I find it hard to believe that this is a “special order”. What would you suggest I do at this point?

I have typed Rx pads with directions for my patients. Pharmacy filled out rx label – Take as directed. ( never typed the directions for taking the medication, or what the medication what as prescribed for )as on the prescription Patient had a rx for Malarone and Zithromax 250mg Dosepak. I have had multiple complaints with clients calling unsure how to take the medication, all the clients used CVS pharmacy. I have called 2 pharmacies and tried to speak about the importance of having the complete directions with no success. Please respond on how to resolve this issue.

Our parents have been doing business with CVS Pharmacy in Center, Texas for over a year. We have had several issues with Daniel and one of the clerks. Don’t remember her name so I will not address this issue. But Daniel is the pharmacist we have had the main problems with. One time, I had called in to refill some of my mother’s prescriptions.

The system stated that they would have to contact the physician for renewal of prescription. After about a week my mother did not have enough medication to last through the weekend I called to check on the prescription and they stated they had not received notification from her physician to renew the prescription. I asked why they had not notified us there was a problem and they were very unconcerned about it. I called the physician’s office and had to get the doctor that takes his call to call the pharmacy to reorder the drugs. This physician called me back and told me that he would not speak to the pharmacist again at this pharmacy.

Stated he was rude and very disrespectful. When I called and spoke to Daniel he told me that he would not deal with the physician. Which I told him that my mother’s health was my concern, not that he and the physcian had a problem and that if they had notified us in a timely manner there was a problem getting the prescription renewed we would not be in this situation. After several minutes of telling him the importance of getting this prescription he said he would give me enough to get us by until they could contact the regular physician on Monday.

Then we had issues with insurance cards not being valid. Striplings in Nacogdoches was able to call the insurance company and get the information needed in order to fill the prescription, but CVS would not make a toll free call to see what was wrong. My parents are 86 and very feeble but my mother is very independent and is trying to take care of her business. A simple 5 minute call would have cleared this problem. This was mostly with the clerk we had this problem. We’ve had a couple of issues of them not refilling prescriptions in a timely manner and I call the physician now to make sure that they call and approve the renewals. My sister went three days last week to pick up a prescription.

The first day she went the drive thru window was closed and she wasn’t dressed to go inside, one of the main reasons we use CVS is the convient of the drive through, the next day the computer system was down, the third day is when we find out there is a problem with the insurance card again. Daniel told her that they had already ran the card through and it showed to be expired at the end of December, and she asked him to run it again. She said he put both his fist to his head and very upset told her that he had spent an hour on filling a prescription and asked her if she didn’t care about him. She told him no that she needed my Dad’s medication for alzheimer that she has been trying to pick up for three days. He made some other comment to her and she told him that we would be moving our business to WalMart because she always had other things to purchase at WalMart.

When I called him, I asked him why they could not call the insurance company like they did the last time and his response was that the computers were talking to each other and this was how he got the information that the card was expired. The information I looked up on line for Aetna stated that they were updating and improving their coverage and that they did not have to do anything. I told Daniel, that this could have been resolved with a ten minute phone call on their part and my Dad would have had the medication that he needed. I told him that he did not show any concern about the customers. There are several comments on my facebook that several customers of CVS are going to move their business because of the attitude the pharmacists and clerks have. Too late for us to not move our account but I just wanted you to know that we do not have to use CVS and be treated like this.

To Whom It May Concern, I have been getting my perscriptions at CVS for many years! Today I went as usuall to get my petscription filled. The person typing the perscription wss very rude to me from the beginning. It was a very busy night, but.that should be no ecvuse!

She then told me that my perscription would take 2 and half hours.I didn’t have that kind of time. She said she would try and get it faster. After sbout 30 minutes of walking the store, I went to the desk, and asked the pharmacist how much longer he thought it would be. He knew who I was because I have been there many times. His response was, “just shut up and sit down, it will be ready at the time tbe other lady told you!!”

I got extremely mad for being talked to like that. I then went to get the store manager.. He went to the pharmacist and he sided wirh him!! He finally got my medicine ready only to find out he didn’t run it through my insurance. Of course that was my fault. So they had to refund my card and recharge.

The pharmacist didn’t even apologize for anything.. I understand that they are very busy, I just don’t like to be talked to that way

When the US Government ended it’s contract for filling prescriptions with Walgreens and began using CVS Pharmacies my husband and I began using the local Helotes, TX pharmacy. Every prescription we have had faxed to this pharmacy has resulted in a problem. The latest problem today, January 4, 2013, was two prescriptions faxed for my son, Nathan. The pharmacy called our home around 12:30 to advise that they had the prescriptions and named them and requested my son’s insurance information.

About two and a half hours later we went to pick up the prescriptions and were told they had only received one prescription. While the young man at the drive through felt his job was finished I requested that he call the doctor’s office for the second prescription. He wanted me to come into the pharmacy and I did not intend to go in as we had received the phone call and I felt the burden was upon the pharmacy. In the meantime, I had my son call the doctor’s office and request they re-fax the prescription.

The young man again wanted me to leave the drive-through and I resisted. He brought a manager, Chase, to the window and I proceeded to explain my frustration with this pharmacy as this has been an on-going issue with this location. Another individual, perhaps a pharmacisit came to the window showing the fax and telling me I had to move. I wanted the prescription at this point as I would have driven 50 miles to fill it due to the absolute frustration with the incompetence of this location.

She advised me that she could not give me the prescription since it had CVS on the heading. We then agreed to have this final prescription filled at this location, however, I was required to move and was told it would be ready in fifteen minutes. The prescription was filled within the time stated. The young man that had originally assisted me came to the window without a word.

He handed me the clip board for my son without a word. He then had to advise me of the cost and I paid. I then requested information for filing a complaint. He searched for a bit and came back with a phone number written on a CVS coupon type receipt. I would like to have a resolution to the problem with this pharmacy. As I see, it appears maybe it is all of the CVS Pharmacy’s. I long for Walgreens. I never had a problem with their receiving, processing, or customer service at Walgreens.

I have been told on numerous occasions it would take no more than 20 minutes to fill my prescriptions. I called in my prescriptions today & 4 hrs layets they were still not ready. When told they would be ready in 2 1/2 hrs. This had not only happened to me but my wife as The Minden store is horrible!!

I went to CVS located on the corner of Camino al Norte and Craig January 1st 2013 around 7pm, because I needed a money order quickly. My husband and I have always came to this pharmacy for well over 3 years. I have never had a problem with any employee we ALWAYS get money orders with no problem. I asked the the cashier for a money order he told me that you guys charge 1 dollar for the money order and that I needed my ID. Which was fine i had no problem. So I went to my car and asked my husband to get it for me. My husband got in line and asked the gentlemen for a 40 $ money order. The cashier asked my husband for and ID and my husband presented it to the cashier. The cashier tried scanning the ID and he said that the computer didn’t take his ID.

The gentleman tried typing it in and he said that it wouldn’t take it again. The cashier calls the manager (Angela) as soon as she approaches she said they couldn’t take his ID. The manager did no effort to even look at the ID. The ID my husband was presenting was a Matricula Consular. This ID was issued to him here in Nevada. Its a legal ID with a Legal address from Nevada. This is the same Exact ID he has presented for the last 3 years. We felt very mad that the manager did no effort to try to help us. She had no customer service . And I don’t understand how every other employee had no problem with his ID and that day they didn’t accept it. I’m very mad and will never return to this location again.

I I order a refill on Wednsday 12-27-12. I came to pick it up on Thursday evening, they said they were waiting for it to be preauthorize by the Dr. Iwas told the Dr office didn’t respond. I called, the the Dr office and they said they didn’t recieve anything. The pharmarcy the would fax it again. I call on Friday evening,and I found out that nothing has been done. I ask could I have a few pills for the weekend the Pharmarist Jay Mwangang said no.( I have been using this Pharmarcy for over 10 years, the perscription is for my autistic son,he can not cominicate well, but I after three days with out the drug he seem anxious).

Saturday I speak face to face with the Pharmarsist I ask him exactly what did he want the Dr to do.,I know whenI page the emergency number. I would have to give the Dr this information. I did speak to the Dr,and he did call the insurance company only to find out that it is closed on the weekend.I call and ask could just pay for it.I bought two pills for 26.00.That’s not the problem,my complaint the Pharmarist didn’t try to help in anyway.It’sh always some problems at this pharmarcy.As soon as I get this problem straight I’m switching to WAlgreen.

First of all my wife and I have been costomers with cvs for over 35 years however I don’t think any more. We have our prescriptions filled located on providence hwy in Dedham, Ma we order them sometimes 5 days ahead of time or our doctor call or fax the prescriptions in and they don’t get filled. Point of fact on Dec, 21 2012 at 1:35pm my wife doctors office called two prescriptions they were approved by our insurance company at the sme time However only one was filled not the other one until my wife called on Dec, 23 2012 and the pharmacy and they said oh we will fill it now. My daughters Doctors office called in one for her on Dec, 13 2012 and it was not filled until Dec, 21 2012 after atleast 5 calls to the pharmacy. this is very unproffesional but also unacceptable. I am beyond upset and mad. You need to resolve this or we will look else where to fill our prescription.

My complaint is concerning your Mechanicburg, PA store located at the corner of Carlisle Pike and Sporting Hill Rd. Recently we changed insurance companies, my wife dropped off a script to be filled at the drive through window. She informed the employee that we had new insurance and wanted them to take the information. The employee told her to just leave it and it would be placed in the bag with her script. She did so. I picked up the script not knowing that there should be our insurance card. She asked me for the card which I didn’t have. We immediately called the pharmacy.

They didn’t have it. They said the person that took the card left for the day. When my wife asked for them to call the employee they refused and every employee she talked to after that was rude and sarcastic. The manager on duty was on break and didn’t want to deal with the situation and when did hung up on her, stating something to the fact I am on break. I then called back and was told that they are looking through the trash now…. how comfortable does that make you feel. I finally decided to go in. I did go in and when I got there all the people on duty had conveniently left. So I filled in the manager on duty. He heard about it but was little he could do and stated he would have someone call my wife tomorrow.

At my dismay I found out that your employees do not know your red flag or fraud policy. I stressed my concern that the card may have been given to someone else in error and/or possible misuse in the department.

I am a V.P. of a collection agency and deal with medical fraud and abuse on a regular basis. I am also a CCCO (a certifid compliance officer. I am aware of the necessary policies and procedures that must be in place concerning this matter including but not limited to HIPPA, RED-Flag, Fraud prevention. To add to my frustration we did not receive a call or any follow up from CVS concerning their misplace of our insurance card.

I did contact our insurance carrier and informed them of my concerns and they are taking care of it. I would appreciate a response to both your policies and procedures concerning lost medical insurance cards placed in your care and the training your representatives receive in the handling of those policies and procedures.

After picking up my daughters perscription I took it home and did not open the bag that was stapled shut by CVS. When I opened the bottle it did not look right. After counting the number of pills I find that it was short 6 pills. Knowing this CVS, due to problems in the past, it was pointless to go talk to them.

But I decided to go anyway. I was met by a very rude young pharacist. I told him what was wrong. He informed me that they have to keep a very close count on this type of medication. Looked at his counts and came back to me to tell me he was correct and the bottle left there with the right amount. He then continued to tell me “I am sorry you can not understand what I am telling you.”

As though I was ignorant and could not comprehend what he was saying. They do not make mistakes. He then told me I needed to check the people in my house hold because they took the medication. I am very upset at the way this man treated me and astonished by his accusations. This is not the first time I have had an issue with the product I have been given at this CVS.

I have had 3 different issues in the past few years with them. When I told him I would never use them again he simple remarked “OK” and walked away. I knew they would not give me the missing medication. But at least admit that a mistake is possible. And never treat your customer as though they are beneath your intelligence.

Dear cvs I have a complaint about how I was treated at your albuquerque n.m store on centrel and louisianna .I went in on 3/1/12 to have a perscription filled everything went fine got home counted my pill it was short 10. So I went back the next day after work to let them know what had happened and the man at the pharmacy said the pill bottle was initaled the that they had been counted there for they where right and I was wrong.

The Pharmacy manager had filled my perscription and he would not be back until tuesday 3/6/12 so again after work I go back I tell them what happened they did a pill count they had shorted me.The girl behind the counter asked me if I wanted them in a new pill bottle or did I want them added to the one I already had or do you want to COUNT them then the pharmist says very loudly that the next time I get this perscription filled I need to bring it in two days ahead of time I said on my B/P meds he said no only on your hydrocodon Pain pills, so while waitting on my B/P perscription he back at counter slaming his stapler around .

I am still saying WOW i HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS.Not a sorry about this mistakes happen and all they did was embarrass me.This man needs anger management. How can you treat a customer like this for counting there pills. Still saying wow!!!

Ok one day I went in to CVS in Houston medical center to get a glucose machine, lancets,test strips and ect. The test strips are in the back where the pharmacy clerks get it. So I had no idea how much they were are how mant came in the packs. I also didnt know too much about the actual machine. So im goind from isle to pharmacy checkout asking if it would be covered on my Flex account and how much are the test stripes. So I pulled one of the shelf and went back to the front and requested the test strips for that machine and they were 106.25 and I said hell no thats to high.

So I asked her ar there any cheaper test strips and she replies with attutude yea it depends on the machine. I then asked well what machine has the cheapest test strips and she said she dont knowjust go get another machine and she will tell me. So I go back to the isle and grap every damn machine and brought it back to her and she huffed and puffed and just was pissed that I dd what she told me to do. I then told her I didnt tell you to work at CVS, you are on the damn clock if you was not so damn bitchy you would of look at the test strips and told me the brand that was cheapest. So she did and they were out of that actual machine.

I did have other items in my hand but by then i was done and walked out. You dont even want to know how there unprofessional manager acted when I caled back to the store. Very rude disrespectful, non customer relation skills, hire anybody off the street folks. I have no decent words for that…

Dear Sir, I have been going CVS Pharmacy at Moraga Way, Orinda for over 10 years. I usually go there first in the morning 8:00AM on the way to my work. Yesterday January 31, 2012, when store manager Isaac took care of me at the cash register, he said “Why you come everyday? Can’t you combine things to buy and make it one time?” Sometimes that store’s tag on Sale items are old, so I reminded him that the items (Oatmeal) are 2 for $5. He said “You DON’T have to tell me, the bar code tells and our store is always up to date.” If it is so, I would not remind him.

This kind of thing happened time to time. I don’t see him acting like that to other customer at all. I feel he is just picking on me only. Till yesterday I was holding my feelings. So when he told “Why you come everyday!” I told him nicely “Because I would like to see you.” That way, there will be no controversy. But the more I think the more it is the time to say something about it to somebody. I still would like to purchase the items from CVS but I would like to be in the store with peace in mind.

This complaint is related to your pharmacy. I call a few days ahead, I use the store system of ordering my prescription and I do all that I can to make sure my prescription will be ready on the day that I need it. When I go into the store to pick the item or items I have to wait 30 min. to an hour. Sometimes the items are not ready and I have to go home and return hours later. Today I called direct to the pharmacy and was put on hold, I waited, and I waited, then hung up and called again.

“Chad” answered for the second time and and again asked if he could put me on hold. I said no. He explained that he was waiting on customers at the counter and the only one there. I think it is great that you have so many customers but those curstomers may start thinking that it is time to find another pharmacy to shop at. In the past the people that have served my family have been kind, and considerate. They are now just too pressed to render good customer service.

My Dr faxed my percriptions into CVS around 12:00 pm on Friday 2/3/2012, I went to the CVS on Shelby road in Kings Mountain to get these percriptions before I went home as I am pretty sick right now, first the guy at the counter tells me they don’t have any perciptions for me and that I would have to come back later. I explained to him that I was very sick and my Dr wanted me to start on these antibiotics as soon as possiable and I ask him if he could call my Dr and ask about my precriptions, he told me to call him because he was to busy. I called the office and they had gone to lunch.

I ask him if he would call me as soon as they filled my medicine and he very rudely tore off a piece of paper from the register and told me to write my name and number down. I did that and with out even acknoledgeing me he took the paper and walked off. After not hearing from CVS all day I called them at 5pm and the lady told me my medicine was ready. I told her that I had been waiting on a call from them all day and no one called. She said she was sorry but they had been really busy. I think this is bad business and when someone is sick they shouldn’t have to wait all day to get their medicine.

I understand that they are busy but they need to be educated in customer service. I am very dissapointed in them.

I dropped off a prescription to be filled and was told that so many “fillers” had come at the same time that it would take 30 minutes to fill mine – maybe 40 minutes. The pharmacy girl was agitated that so many came in close to the same time! That is what I call job security but she was upset because of the number of people needing medicine… I said okay and went to the grocery store and dropped back by in 65 minutes. After searching for several minutes, I was told that since my prescription had to be mixed, they filled everyone else’s and had not done mine. They intended to do it last but had not done it yet, although the store was empty. I inquired how long it would take and it would have been another 20+ minutes.

I had milk and ice cream in my car and I live too far away to run back the same night so I ask for my prescriptions back and took them to another store. This is only one of many bad experiences I have had at CVS. I do not know why anyone would shop there and I am moving all my business after 40 years. Another bad experience I had was when my doctor faxed through a prescription 4 times while I was in his office and it took 4 days and 4 trips before CVS ever admitted that they received it. I was also treated rudely on l occasion when I wrote a check for toiletries I had purchased and the clerk demanded to see my drivers license. She had checked me out numerous times, including the day before and my drivers license was imprinted on my check. Additionally I have never bounced a check and everyone in the store knew me!

I told her my license was in my car and she said I would go get it or she would not check me out. It was raining really hard so I walked out. The next time, I wrote a check and the new male clerk had never been taught how to key it in. He knew how to key in debit and credit cards and cash but not a check. With 5 people in line behind me and one being a banker I know, the new clerk announced that my check would not go through. I explained to him nicely that if my check didn’t go through, no one else in our town would have one that would go through either. Being a business person with a solid business and being well known in the town, this was humiliating.

I finally pulled out a credit card and gave him after the banker and I both tried to show him where the account number and routing number were on my check so he could key it in. After I checked out, I went to the back of the store and confronted the pharmacy staff about how I had been treated at the front and they advised that he was new and did not know how to enter a check. They advised that I should have brought my purchases back to them to check out..That was no consolation when the 5 people standing in line behind me still thinking I tried to give the check out guy a bad check…. Well I have had enough after 40 years – I shopped there when it was called Rite Aid – but I refuse to be treated disrespectfully over and over again. As I walked around the cosmetic counters a year ago, I observed a 10 or 11 year old Hispanic girl opening up all lipsticks and trying them on and pushing them back on the shelf.

She broke seals and contaminated all the lipsticks in one complete display, then started on the nail polish and mascara. Staff walked on by her and said nothing. Two days later, 2 small hispanic children accompanied by their parents were at the check out counter as their parents supposedly asked questions about where a certain item could be located. As the parents leaned over the counter talking to the check out girls, the kids filled their pockets with numerous pieces of candy and then they all walked out the door. I told the clerks that they had been scanned since it was apparent that they only came in to steal candy for their children. The clerk said “oh well”. They need to sell out to Walgreens or Rite Aid or anyone. There is no such thing as quality control in CVS.

My neighbor dropped off a prescription at the CVS on Hollywood Way and Verdugo St in Burbank,Ca. (store # 9795 )last week and was told by the pharmacist that she didn’t have enough to fill that prescription,my neighbor asked if she could call one of the other CVS stores to get some more to complete the prescription and was told “no,and if I could it would take a week to get it in”. My neighbor had to go back to her Doctors office ( which generated another DR. visit co-pay of $95 dollars and additional lost time and money at work which her boss didn’t appreciate either).

When she got back to the pharmacy with the new prescription there was a male pharmacist there and when my neighbor turned in the new prescription for the lesser amount ,she was told that she already had a prescription waiting for her with the original amount. When my neighbor complained to the store Manager she was told that they have had a lot of complaints about that pharmacist but it’s difficult to get people to cover that shift so they put up with it. What the HELL kind of an attitude is that to have in a store Manager,and especially in a pharmacist who has to deal with peoples health and maybe even their life.

I think your Human Resources Dept needs a MAJOR shake up,if they are going to hire people like this they need to be FIRED and CVS needs to have their license pulled effective immediately.

I was at CVS to copy two pictures. A young man finally helped me and wasn’t polite. I had trouble finding what I wanted and asked the sales lady to help me…she had the same young man help me but he helped with one sheet and I stared to process the second sheet but again had trouble and stood in line to get help. After he accused me of pushing all the buttons…..when he helped scan the second sheet it cut the hat off all the pictures. I said that’s not right which he replied that’s how it scanned. He never asked to corect or have a solution. I went back up front ask for the manager and the lady said he was the manager.

I asked for the store number and said I wouldn’t be back and was transferring all our scripts. We spent between $600.00 and $700.00 dollars a month on scripts…..never again. I went to Wal-greens and the photo staff were pleased to help me and within 10 minutes I left the drug store pleased. Word of mouth is the best advertising a person can get….I can a sure you I will tell all my friends how unprofessional your manager was to me. He doesn’t realize that a $6.00 picture will cost the store $600.00 a month in lost scripts.

I have several prescriptions with CVS and moved them to the CVS Pharmacy on Seal Beach Blvd in Seal Beach, CA. On three separate occasions my girlfriend and I have had to deal with the Pharmacy staff over the phone. Each time we dealt with the same Asian woman who is extremely rude, dismissive and has a very difficult time with English. Let me re-state, she has an extremely difficult time understanding English and we have an even harder time understanding her. To top it off, my prescription for Coumadin was due yesterday 01-16-2012. Its 5:30pm PST time on 01-17-2012 now and I left the pharmacy 15 minutes ago.

First, I called them 3 1/2 hours ago at 2pm to confirm that it was ready and were told the it would be ready very soon. We arrived at 4pm and it was not ready. I spoke to the Pharmacy staff member and asked when it would be ready. I was told 15 minutes. I told him that my girlfriend and I would go get dinner and return after. We returned at 5pm and spoke to the same Pharmacy staff member. We were told that it was not ready again. He told us that it would take a little more time. While waiting I decided to get some supplies which included insulin syringes and blood sugar tablets. I am a Diabetic without insurance and have purchased my prescriptions and supplies with cash or credit card for years. When asking for the supplies I was told that they do not sell syringes.

I have, in fact, purchased them from the CVS Pharmacy located in Westlake, CA on several occasions. They asked for my ID and had me sign a syringe receipt form. I explained this to them and the same woman told me that CVS does not sell syringes and then dismissed me and walked away. I assumed that she misunderstood me as she does each time we speak. I asked again, but this time she asked to see my Diabetic Card, as if some card that says that I’m Diabetic would be sufficient to purchase syringes. Second, there is not a national or state database where Diabetics are required to register and then issued cards like drivers licenses. Have you ever asked a person for their cancer card? Moving on, I then explained that I had purchased insulin and syringes from CVS again. She then proceeded to look my purchasing history up in the computer.

I asked her how she could possible know if I had purchased insulin if I paid cash and it was a non-prescription item? She again dismissed me and rambled on, which I could not understand. I had to repeat my statement 4 to 5 times before the Pharmacist on staff walked over and asked me what was going on. I explained that I was trying to purchase syringes to administer my insulin as I was a diabetic. She told me that it was a prescription item, which it is not. I told her that it was not a prescription item and anyone could purchase them from any pharmacy, even online.

She responded, “Purchase them online then”. Basically what they are saying is that they don’t recognize the protocol of other CVS pharmacies and that they need a purchase history for insulin with insurance to be able to provide a basic necessity for a diabetic. They give needles away for free to drug attics, but I cannot purchase a very necessary supply which allows me to live, from a company that claims to be a Pharmacy. The more interesting part was watching the other customer’s faces of disbelief as they listened to the pharmacy staff.

To prove my point, I then went to another CVS pharmacy located just miles from this CVS location and was able to purchase my syringes and Coumadin within minutes. I was able to do this without insurance, insults, embarrassment or a diabetic card.

Have feedback for CVS?