CVS Complaints Continued... (Page 6)

505+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call CVS corporate: 401-765-1500

My brother Roger Crawford has no Rx Coverage and has to pay cash for his meds after taking his meds to my cvs pharmacy. I found out that my disabled, terminally ill brother has been being charged full price at this cvs pharmacy when I found out he should not have. They fixed it to where he now will get his long over due discount where other cvs pharmacy did not care enough to do so! There is a discount program for him which that pharmacy has never had the courtesy to let him know of and let him enroll in. They have been charging him full price!

This was soooo very wrong of this pharmacy. They take long time to fill meds, rxs and do not keep many in stock meds. I use to go there. They told me they would after not having 3 different meds in stock and would have to order. They said they would be sure to make it to where my meds would always be in stock if I was to continue to come there. I did for up to 6 months. Every month was same. Not in stock. Have cancer. Needed nausea, other meds urgently. I have ever since only gone to other cvs stores in the area, and only a couple times at other stores after leaving hospital some late nights! Otherwise I’ll only go to silver lake cvs as will my brothers Rx all will be taken to cvs 61019 silver lake rd south Lyon pharmacies from now on. It was so wrong they never let him no this. Just to charge him full price (greed) the more money they could get.

He has not lots money. This was wrong. They need reported. I, his sister am reporting this for him. He doesn’t have, or know how to use a computer. He should be reimbursed for this. The cvs on Pontiac trail pharmacy in south Lyon was, and still is wrong. I’m sure my brother is hardly the only one done this way? |This im sure of! People need to know this. All pharmacy staff made responsible for their actions and this discussed to them each. It looks very bad for this pharmacy. Am awaiting call from that store manager! Shame on them! Sisters of Roger Crawford…..his sister Wanda is guardian over him due to his medical conditions. Please contact this cvs 22381 Pontiac trail pharmacy. Do something about this! Shameful of them all at the pharmacy there!

Today I went to CVS and used the restroom while I was there. Apparently, there was a sign on the door that said “out of order”, but I did not see it. The sign was posted only 3 feet above the ground on the door and I am over 6 feet tall. The restroom was not out of order, so I used it. When I came out, a CVS employee and manager were waiting for me. They immediately began verbally attacking me, telling me to get out of the store. I told them that I had just used the restroom and asked what the problem was. The manager told me that I have “mental problems” and that I have “the mental capacity of a 10 year old”. The employee and manager chased me, yelling profanities at me. They chased me right out the door into the parking lot and continued to insult me outside.

After having numerous discussions with the manager and the corporate office of the CVS store, I am finally at my wits end with the last incident being the last straw. The pharmacy staff at this store is a group of young, arrogant know it alls, who feel they are not accountable to anyone, including the corporate office. I cringe at having to go into this store, and only do because I have to take a bus, and it is the closest store to my home. Unfortunately, I have to fill my prescriptions every two weeks, due to the type of meds I use.

I have been trying out the lines they now have available and I spent hundreds of dollars, and was very satisfied with some of the creams, but had a problem with a makeup remover and most recently an exfoliate. Their skincare “manger” there states he supervises all purchases. Apparently not enough. He caused me harm by selling me products that were not protected or marketed appropriately, and is now attempting to penalize me for it. I don;t think so. I will be printing flier’s and placing them around the neighborhood warning customers away from pseudo-high end products that are sod to customers by a ridiculous child in a drugstore.

I went to this CVS pharmacy and asked to see if my son’s prescription was refilled and it was not. The lady told me to check back next week and see if they get it in. Then I told her that my son is sick and he cant wait for the meds and he needs it asap. Well she then said with an attitude that i don’t have a choice but to wait for it to come in. She was not very nice about it, and I don’t like CVS pharmacy.

Have feedback for CVS?