CVS Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

468+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call CVS corporate: 401-765-1500

Today, May 6th, I had some extensive dental work. I had a prescription for pain medication. When I arrived at CVS pharmacy at 14375 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, Ca, to fill the prescription, I was informed that the prescribed medication is in stock but it would be a two hour wait because they were very busy.

Despite the fact that I informed the clerk I was in a great deal of pain, after checking with the supervisor, I was told I would just have to wait. Regrettably, I left the prescription to be filled rather than taking the script elsewhere. Two and half hours later, I received a text message that the prescription was ready for pick-up.

I very much doubt that all the prescriptions ahead of mine were for pain or another urgent need. CVS should adjust their policy to take into account the urgency of need in determining the order in which prescriptions should be filled. I have been a very long-term, loyal customer at CVS. With this type of treatment, I feel anything but VALUED by CVS.

Last weekend I had to pick up a few things but winded picking up more than I came in for because your store had a lot of great deals. I come here a lot because you are really close to my home and usually convenient. I have been coming here for quite a while and your customer service has really changed for the bad, in regards to some of your newer cashiers.

One in particular seems to pretty good at passing the buck onto other already customer assisting cashiers, and go do something else less important. Like talk on his phone, while I am standing in a long line. Last weekend I had to come in and get some cold medicine and a few other items to help me and my family feel better, and before I knew it, I had a cart’s worth full of stuff I didn’t intend to buy that day, but like I said you had some really great deals.

I was standing in line behind 6 other people, patiently waiting my turn. There was only one cashier; whom he was very nice and greeted everyone that walked in while he was ringing up customers, his name was Brian or Brandon, really nice kid and very helpful. The whole time I stood in the line, there actually was another cashier standing right next to the young man already ringing up customers, but he didn’t seem to care about the long line forming including me being in it.

The lady that was already being rung up by the first cashier had a lot of stuff in her cart and a bunch of coupons, so therefore I could tell it was going to take her a while. The clueless cashier that kept standing there doing paperwork or whatever, doesn’t seem to realize that if it weren’t for these longs lines, he wouldn’t have a job and the way he ignored all the customers, he shouldn’t have one anyway.

Finally after the 4th person was being helped, there was one more and then me. I finally got to see the name tag of this lazy and careless individual, and his name is Kevin. I was disgusted and wasn’t feeling well and I just wanted to go home and feel better. Had I not felt the way that I did that day, I would have stayed and asked to speak to the manager about Kevin, and his very poor attitude and performance.

Kevin finally helped the person in front of me and the other young man went to do something that Kevin asked him to do. Then came my turn “FINALLY” and instead of helping me, Kevin says to me “Someone will be right with me” and then he called the other cashier back to come help me, and then Kevin left. There was no one else behind me and I had been waiting for quite a while! Why couldn’t he help me too? What a jerk! Was it something I said? Did I smell or something?

So the other cashier came back to help me and began to ring up all my stuff pretty quickly. While he was ringing up my groceries, the young man cashier told me that one of my items was a buy 1 get one 50% off item. He asked me if I wanted him to run and go get me another one, since it was half off. I told him no it’s ok and that I would go get it, real fast.

So I ran to quickly go pick another item, and guess who I saw talking on his cell phone whining loudly how tired he was, to someone on the other end of his phone? Yep, it was Kevin!! What a jerk. I am sorry I am not as exciting as his phone call, but the fact that he chose not to help me and call the other cashier back just so he can go talk on his cell phone, is really disrespectful to me and probably to other young man too.

I come in here a lot, and this is not the first time I have felt so unimportant at this store in the past few months. I never knew his name before this, but I remember several times seeing him and his other guy friends help him move and put stuff away. If he is going to bring his friends to help him do his job, do you think maybe he/CVS could ask one of them to help ring up customers too???

Now that I know who he is, I hope he begins to treat me better; or any other customer for that matter. If not, I will be doing my shopping elsewhere, and I will tell my friends and family not to shop here anymore either! Kevin could learn a thing or two about customer service from the other young man!!

I tried to drop off a RX at the CVS on Rues Lane in East Brunswick, NJ and was told that the medication was not in stock so they wouldn't take my prescription. They told me to come back next week. Since that time, I have returned to the store 6 times trying to get my prescription filled.

Last week, I was told to bring in the prescription for the person who does the ordering to see, and she would order the medication on Monday and it would be in on Wed. I went back today and they said that they only ordered 60 pills and since the prescription was written for 120 pills they couldn't fill it.

It's been over three weeks, my prescription is almost expired and no one cares. They tell me to take my prescription to another drugstore. I would have taken my RX to Walgreens 2 weeks ago, but my insurance chooses a pharmacy and insists that I get all of my prescriptions filled at the same pharmacy. I am disgusted.

I had two RX's for the same drug but different amounts and directions. The pharmacy at 517 State Road in Plymouth Ma
Chose to fill the one from last night instead of the one I brought in today. The RX from last night was for 1 tab 3's a day
21 pills.

Today after going to the emergency room the doctor changed the amount taken each day. It was for 1 pill 4 times a day for 12 days. 48 pills. I called the pharmacist on duty and asked why she didn't fill the current RX. She said it is the same pill as called in last night, however, as stated the directions are different. I wanted the current RX. There are no refills on either one. That is the reason the doctor ordered 48.

To make matters worse, the pharmacist was very rude. In fact hung up before I finished asking a question. (Slammed the phone down) I am transferring all business to Walgreens..never any more at CVS anywhere.

I ordered a refill for a prescription at the CVS at 280 S Main St, New City, NY 10956, 845-639-8150. This pharmacy has become a disaster and has gone progressively downhill over the last 6 months. Most meds need have to be ordered, adding at times almost a week to the pickup. And the wait times have gotten ridiculously long. I have been there when a nurse lost it after ordering a prescription 14 hours earlier and was not ready after her 12 hour shift. Today, I ordered a refill at 7 am, and it was not ready at 5:00 pm. I had to wait while it was "expedited." What a poor choice of wording they used. The pharmacist said he was "swamped." What a horrible experience. We are taking our business elsewhere.

My mother is Diabetic and Elderly. She lives in Tennessee and visits me here in AZ at least 3x a year. Late September of last year, she was visiting and during this time, ran out of Insulin Syringes. Her Sugar was low, and she asked me to run to the pharmacy and get her a bag of BD UltraFine 31G 8mm Short Tip Insulin Syringes (10count). It is Legal to purchase this Medical Product in TN as well as here in AZ. I went to CVS, had no problems. Walked out with what was needed, good price, no hassle.

Today However, was Terrible. It has been a good 8 months since my last attempt of purchase. Similar situation as before, only I was told by the lady behind the counter "Brooke", that it was against CVS Policy to sell Syringes without a RX. I told her about my Mother. I was asked if my mother has a RX for Insulin here(CVS) I said of course not, she lives almost 3,000 miles away! I was given dirty looks, made to feel like a 'criminal' or drug addict, and was refused service.

I have no understanding of how it can be against policy to sell something that is OTC, Legal in ARIZONA. It's a sad sad day when either a Diabetic Elderly woman has to sit in Walgreen's for almost 2 & 1/2 hours while proof of a RX was faxed, all because CVS's inability to provide Indiscriminate Service..... Or sadly enough, (the whole reason for this I'm sure:addicts) the addict on the street who would choose to USE a Sanitary Implement for Administration, is denied and sent back out to the street with a DIRTY needle!

What kind of world is this?

This is a on going problem with most of the CVS stores considering the reviews that I read from last year to the present, nothing has been done to change it. The female person you have over the pharmacy lacks customer service skills. I take a control pain medication, and they are always out. She refuses to hold my prescription so I have to drive over there everyday. I would call but tried that and as soon as they pick up they place you on hold for days.

20 years, I have been going to the same CVS maybe its time to be an ex customer. Here is the rest of my story: when the young man not sure of his name, but he holds my script so don't say it can't be done because it has been. She is rude and uncaring of the fact I have a disabling illness and need my pain medicine. Most of the time I am out of meds for weeks at a time. I will be going again today and will get the name of the female with a problem. Oh yeah she even sent me to another CVS. They filled it once but sent me back to her the next month and told me its her JOB to fill it ....HELP

I took a person I work for with a disability and was inquiring as to why all of her medications and diabetes equipment had not been transferred over when the request was made three ago. Now, we were speaking to a clerk. A pharmacist by the name of ANN at store # 6040 and very rudely stated we don't transfer meds from another pharmacy (UNTRUE) very unprofessional. We went to complain to store manager, doing an interview. We heard there have been many complaints about this pharmacist. Why does she still have a job

I'm a former employee for CVS store 2041. I am filing this complaint because the management there never paid me for 5hrs I worked and the vacation time I had left when I resigned because hours were being cut and wasn't getting full hours for a full time employee. I had to go store to stores to make 30 hours a week. I have spoken to the store and HR about the situation and they keep telling me call the store and the store would say call HR. The store manger said it was logged in the system. It's been a month and still didn't received any check when they said that I would get in the mailed of what they owned me.

I am sick of your automated calls regarding allergy season. I get calls sometimes twice a day and everyday. This has gone on for over a year. I am sick if it. Please stop!

in march I purchased 5 ml of tobtamycin-dexameth ophth susp for $196.00. (At the time I did not realize that the prescription was for 10 ml). I saw my doc again on Wednesnday 4/22/2015 and he prescribed it again same as before.He was surprised to see the 5 ml bottle that i showed him on Wednesday and said i should have received 10ml. I went to pick up the new script on Thursday 4/23 and saw the same price but this time I received 2 5ml bottles. I asked the cashier lori about the same price but twice the amount and her reply was insurance charges what ever! I called Aetna to get an explanation and their records showed that i had received 10 ml both times rather than actual 5ml the first time and 10ml the second time (today).

I talked to the pharmacist at 4:30 pm 4/23/2015 to explain what happened and returned to the store within minutes. when i told her i wanted my money back for the purchase today because i now didn't need it because they should give me the 5ml bottle they never gave me the first time she said i was rude. she told me she had to believe me. i explained that cvs made the error and that i have been inconvenienced. she never said she was sorry and that she didn't know who made an error but she would be happy to help. obviously your pharmacists don't care about customer service. there is a walgreens across the street from cvs paradise plaza, Sarasota florida that would love mine and my families business.

CVS store #4199 on April 3rd, we submitted 3 prescriptions: 2 for my wife and 1 for me. My wife went to pick them up and came back home saying they didn't have mine. Between the 2 of us, we get quite a few prescriptions filled there. We didn't find the error until my wife went to a doctor's appointment, and they asked her why she had that antibiotic she thought her other doctor called it in. Well that was my antibiotic after that I had to take the bottle with me to my doctors. I had a lung absess and was in isolation for 3 days in the hospital because they thought it could be tb. It wasn't. When I called CVS, they just told me to bring in that bottle, and they would put a new label on it! She could have had a reaction fortunately, she didn't. CVS's lack of compassion was nil. We are definitely going to change pharmacies, as soon as we can find one that carries all are prescriptions.

This isn't the first time that I have had issues with CVS. Just this morning, Apr 20, 2015, before going to work - I decided to purchase shoe polish and a breakfast smoothie. This is the problem the smoothies "Strawberry" had all expired May 25, 2015. I told the employee on the floor an older gentleman (Persian decent). I explain to him that the smoothies had expired and should be removed from the floor. He acted as if the he didn't know what to do with the product. Another time I want to purchase "string cheese," and it was not only past the expiration date...it has molded. I'm sure there is other products in the cool box that has expired. No, one has taken the time to check products that have expired. It isn't that busy in the mornings...there are shelves that are bare with no products. One store can mess up a whole chain.

I requested a prescription refill from my doctor that was called in to CVS Pharmacy #6355 on Friday April 10th per my doctor's nurse who said the prescription should be ready for pickup by Tuesday April 14th. After Tuesday the CVS recording repeatedly said the prescription needed to be authorized by my doctor and was not available. My doctor's nurse once again confirmed the prescription was called in on April 10th. On Thursday April 16th the CVS recording finally said the refill was authorized but was not ready for pickup. On Friday April 17th the CVS recording said the prescription was once again not available for refill and need to be authorized by my doctor. The IDENTICAL situation occurred on February 19th and when I spoke to the pharmacist back then I was told that the CVS recording system was in another state totally out of store control, does not work properly and should be ignored. So therefore this is not a complaint against CVS Pharmacy #6355. This is a complaint against a pathetic system at the highest level. You're wasting the customer's time, the nurse's time, the doctor's time and the pharmacist's time. You also affect peoples' physical health and this is utterly ridiculous, especially since Walgreen's is literally one block away. Fortunately my prescription is not life threatening but if it were, I would consider legal action.

After years of using the Pharmacy on South Lumpkin Rd. in Columbus , Ga. , I found the Winn Dixie Pharmacy across the street was %100 more efficient . The Winn Dixie closed last year and I started back using CVS. They have lost my prescriptions , late filling them , they`re not ready when they say they are , and the counter service is awful . Everyone in the lines are complaining about the service they receive there .

I went in the store to purchase reading glasses. When I got to the counter no one was at the cash register as usual. I kept saying hello, hello, no one came so I walked over to the candy and grabbed two bags, walked back to the register still saying hello, hello. Finally here she comes.. after ringing me up I gave her my money. She got my change and slapped it down on the counter. I said excuse me but you could've put my money in my hand instead of slapping it down on the counter. She said that's what you did to me, which is a lie. I said you did that the other day when I was in here. I said that's whats wrong with this place why I don't shop here often and that I was going to contact her boss. Which if I said something to the manager here it would probably not get taken care of.

She told me to call him she didn't care. If she talks to and treats one customer like she did me, just think of the other customers that she does the same way. She is a racist, and undoubtedly does not appreciate her job. It is too many people in this town that needs work and would probably do a better job than her so I'd appreciate you checking into this matter for me, and in the meantime I will tell everyone iIsee how nasty she was to me and try to get them to stop shopping at CVS as I am going to do myself. I was in CVS-- 505 highway 61 north, i was at register #2, my trans #1221,, cahier #1136772, and store # 5870.. I would appreciate it if you would check your cameras in the store and listen to them so you will know how i was talked to, thank you, Rebecca Freeman

I had a script (which have been on for about 6 years now and have filled at the CVS in Merrimack almost the entire time) that had been filled in Merrimack (my previous address) and I had no way of getting there between work and school before they closed and needed my meds (Zoloft) that day. I had asked them if I could transfer the script to my CVS in Hudson, which I have had to do before and had no issues, and the woman at the Merrimack CVS said "yep let me just cancel this one and your good." Well she just so happened to "forget" to tell me that there was a new law put into place stating that these transfers can no longer be done. This would have been fine if she had given me ANY sort of notice about it because I wouldn't have canceled it, but she said nothing.

So I went to my CVS in Hudson asking if they had received the fax from Merrimack yet, and she then told me about the new law (was MUCH more helpful than Merrimack). So now at that point, my script in Merrimack had already been canceled and they claimed they were unable to refill it, and I was left waiting to get ahold of my doctor to have a brand new preauthorization sent over. The doctor proceeded to tell me that this could take up to 72 hours... If I had been told all of this when I first called Merrimack, I would have never canceled that one and would have found a way to get there!! But now I'm stuck day 3* with NO MEDICATION. And when I miss this medication I get EXTREME dizzy spells to the point I've fallen down/passed out because of it. I don't even feel I can drive when I'm like this.

I understand that cvs has no control over laws or doctors timeliness, but I truly feel that that pharmacist in Merrimack should have been obligated to explain what would happen if I did cancel it to transfer. Now I'm stuck in limbo. Thankfully I was able to get a single one to "hold me over" but after 3 days of none that isn't going to do too much about the dizziness in my head. I'm EXTREMELY upset that she didn't even say a single thing about this new procedure or that I would be without meds for a few days. (I was out which is why they had refilled it... hellooo! obviously I cannot afford to be without for a day, let alone 3. I am to the point where I feel I may have to go to the hospital if I do not get my medication within the next day. If that ends up happening I will have to take this to a higher power in the industry.

Overall I'm disappointed in the pharmacy's ability to give you the correct IMPORTANT information regarding medications BEFORE allowing you to cancel it. Especially when you have been a loyal customer with them for well over 5 years (not just myself, but my family as well.) We are now considering switching to a different pharmacy/company because this isn't the first time I have been either given the wrong information, or not been given any information regarding important matters that they should be obliged to discuss. I hate having to file a complaint, as I have always thought highly of CVS but the past year or two they have made life more difficult in terms of medication refills and what not. I would like to add that CVS in HUDSON has been much more helpful and did manage to get me a single one of my meds to hold me over, but at this point I'm behind three days, so one day isn't going to help much, but I do greatly appreciate they're concern in trying to help me out. This complaint is about the MERRIMACK CVS on DW Highway.

I was given a prescription by a medical doctor MD but the CVS pharmacy gave me something that was entirely different. Now you can't be reached i am going to call my relatives who are attorneys at law and see if you are allowed to practice medicine on a pharmacist's degree. I am also going to the LA area news and give it to them so all the world could see.

I've been a customer at the CVS in Villas, NJ 08251 & did not have any major issues getting my monthly prescriptions filled until the pharmacist changed 6 months ago. The pharmacist now is extremely rude & ignorant & there's an issue now EVERY MONTH getting medicine I've been prescribed for years. It feels like there's a different person working every time I go in- the same horrible ignorant pharmacist- but always a new staff member I've never seen before with no clue how to do their job. Not that she sets a good example. My doctors office recently begged me to change pharmacies because they cannot stand dealing with them either. They are going to lose a lot of loyal customers due to their incompetence

RE: Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA Pharmacy I have always like everyone who works at your pharmacy but, the pharmacist Rachel is quite bossy and not very nice to customers or employees. I am not the only customer or employee who has commented on this and just felt the need to let you know that I feel that she could use some help with her inter-personal skills. She is driving away your customers as opposed to keeping them. I am close to switching pharmacies and it is because of Rachel.

I have been a customer at CVS for 10 years. When I was checking out of a CVS located on Dairy Ashford and Briar Forest in Houston, Texas, I was appalled. The cashier, Christina, treated me with the upmost disrespect and a sense of authority that was inappropriate. I had to use two credit cards for my transaction today, one for my personal purchases and another company card to buy items for the work place. Christina then began questioning me about my method and sarcastically commenting on my purchases. For example, one of the items I purchased with my company credit card was toilet paper, Christina commented about how strange it was that I was paying for toilet paper with a different card as if it's any of her concern. I felt interrogated and criticized. To make matters worse, Christina then refused to complete my transaction. Luckily, the other lady at the register, Khloe, was kind and apologetic. Aside from her atrocious behavior, her appearance was not fit for the work place, much less a PHARMACY.

I have been using CVS for years in fact thanks to the recent changes in Health care I am limited to CVS. Drug Insurance will not pay for any scripts to Walgreens or rite Aid. On monthly basis I have to run around from pharmacy to pharmacy in serious pain stemming from multiple injuries. I have been in chronic pain for several years. I have been told on one occasion it is up to the pharmacist who they give the meds to. It sounds like stock pilling and drug dealing. This war on pain patients has gone to far. I suffer everyday.

I would like to be productive and be able to do at least a part time job but due to not knowing if my pharmacy is going to fill my scripts I can not commit to any thing in my life. That includes cleaning shopping self care. taking away these medications only brings down productivity If a person is in pain they will not work. Watch the SSD skyrocket. The people that have been scared into thinking pain medication is a bad thing has been sold a bill of goods. what is bad is the criminals who get theses scripts and use them for the wrong reason don't punish the person who is ill.

When your taxes go up to subsidize SSD and the many other resources that pain patients need you will be screaming a different tune. I want my doctors and pharmacist Drug companies to stick up and rally for the chronically ill and pain patient.

In your cvs flyers each time you have Pantene 120z 3/10 truly natural is nowhere to be found.. I have coupons for $5 off an can never use them it's be coming very frustrating. I love the product an I just can't find the shampoos or conditions. I spoke to a few of my friends and they all say the some thing, wish cvs would have carry more in their stores!

Oh my the first time I wanted to complain about CVS and I just read a story exactly what I want to complain about! It's the same. Yes the RX was a narcotic. Mind u I get my other rxs there too. Cvs said they would order the narco be in by two days. I go there and nope probably another week. They should not look down on people who need these. I suffer with something I can't reverse that us painful. We aren't stupid we know these pharmacists look down on people with pain. Shame on cvs pharmacies for this. I took my RX for norco to a pharmacy out of my way who knows me for a while and he filled it. He told me cvs does this a lot and u guys lie and that norco is not a backorder drug. If a doctor hands me the prescription I expect it filled. Oh I work for a doctor 32 years now. And I spend a lot at cvs records will show this. Very sad and disappointed customer :(.

Since our insurance switched to CVS, there have been three times when they did not have my insulin. Fortunately, I order a refill while I still have some left. They have referred my to other pharmacies, explaining that they have not gotten it from their supplier yet. They "break the box" on my insulin syringes, which my previous pharmacy did not. However, this time I went to a pharmacy and they did not "break the box". What is going on here? Do the pharmacies make their own rules?

I was in there to pick up a prescription for my daughter on march 31, 2015. They said it would take 20 minutes, so I walked around. I had an employee. ask if I needed help, I said I was waiting on a prescription. This worker followed me around the store like I was going to steal something. I'm not a thief. I decided to check on my daughter's prescription after being there from 10:30 am it was now 12:00. The women in the pharmacy said you haven't waited that long then looked at me like I just said that out loud. Said she would check on it. She then said it has been ready they must of forgot to call your name. No, your back there talking about each other's nails looking like Easter.

I spoke with 3 different people in the pharmacy (all very rude!!) Was left on hold for 5 minutes each time left on hold...total 15 minutes. Then when I asked to pick up my prescription to take to another pharmacy I was talked "down" to and treated with even less respect, by I think the pharmacist. You wont have to worry about me as I will NEVER shop here again. You should do an under cover shopper and see for yourself. Pittiful. The only reason I give one star is because I can not give a "0" stars.

I had a prescription that was to be refilled on 3/11/15, one of the staff informed me to call when I only had a couple, so I called on 3/13/15 and was informed that I had to wait till the 17th because it was too soon (which it was not) so I ran out as scheduled on the 13th, I called them this evening 3/16/15 to make sure it would be ready in the morning and was told I would have to wait because the other peoples prescriptions would come before mine. the pharmacy tech (MATT) was rude condescending and made me feel so unimportant. They lied to me and made me suffer for 4 days. I finally got angry, went and got the paper prescription and funny thing the other pharmacy filled it with NO problem just this evening. I explained to the new pharmacy what happened also.

I moved close to this CVS so that's where I went, I will never go there again, and will inform others to do the same. I wanted to let someone know who might be able to do something so no one else should have to go through this, all because it was for Percocet, I have been on this medication since 2009 and never had a problem, I also need major surgery so it is necessary at this time. these are pharmacy techs, not Drs, they have no idea what's wrong with me and should NOT be permitted to act as if they are. I realize it was only 4 days and dose not seem like much to anybody who is not in so much pain, but it seems like a month when your in agonizing pain for that long, I hate to think of anybody suffering and don't want this to happen to anyone else. I realize people do abuse this drug, but I am not one of them, I don't want to have to take anything but at this point I have no choice.

Thank you for your time. ( At this time I give them 0 stars)

This is now the 2nd time I am addressing the rudeness of Jennifer Vaughn and Doug Deurloo. Both are very rude to me and my sister in law. We have not done anything for them to be that towards us. Doug told my sister in law that if he were her doctor he would take her off all her meds. She only takes 3. I was in line to drop off prescriptions on Tuesday, he took my mothers, saw I had some and left. I stood there for at least 5 min and he finally got someone to wait on me. As I stated, I have not done anything to have them upset with me. My doctor said he even has problems with them. Please take care of this problem as I am on a lot of medical problems, a lot of medications, do not drive and this is the closest CVS to me and I would hate to have to change pharmacies due to 2 people in the whole store who upset me by being very rude in front of other customers. Thank you.

I ran into the Manhahttan Beach location on Rosecrans on my lunch break to pick up a birthday card for my coworker and as soon as I walked in I was being followed my the manager. I saw him while I was in cosmetics and didn't mind. When I moved to the greeting cards I realized he was following me. When I got to the register, there was a customer in front of me and a customer behind me. I was called to move to the next line, not the person behind me. I've worked in retail for 10 years, I know how things work. He even watched me as I got rung up. It was very uncomfortable being followed and watched while trying to shop. Not to mention I'm a black woman. I am not a threat, I do not steal, I'm 4'11, and was carrying a big cake in my hand for my coworker. I had a hard enough time looking through cards and holding the cake at the same time then trying to steal anything from CVS. I work in Manhattan Beach, 6 minutes from CVS. I dont need to steal anything. They need to get a new manager and FIRE Sam Desolva!!!! Very unprofessional and discriminative!!!! I will never go to that CVS again! 1570 ROSECRANS AVE., MANHATTAN BEACH, CA 90266.

i know that this mite not be important to most people but to me it is.i went to the cvs store on baston road in augusta ga. to redeem a coupon that was a buy one get one well due to e being a little forgetful i forgot to get the free one.the price was only11.29 it not the money but the way i was talked to by the the girl at the counter in front of the customers.this should not be tolerated by any company or by any customer.this isn't the first time i had problems;some of your people don;t know how to count pills several times my wife has been short changed.for custermer relations cvs sucks and i believe i will leave if we dont see a improvement sorry about the writing but i am having problems with my eyes thanks'.

I am a regular to the cvs on scioto darby rd, however I am now never going there again. I had went in to get a few things and over heard the Store manager telling one of her employees that she isn't aloud to take a break or use the restroom until she was finished unloading a truck. The last 3 times iv been in there the heat was broken and I had asked one of the employees, why don't you just put a heater up here, oh my boss will not let me. So I asked for her bosses name and she said bobbi cassady. I do not want to ever shop at a place where they get treated so horribly. Something needs to be done about the management in that store before I ever go back. & for "Bobbie" to treat her employers like that is beyond belief.

I had to have a new prescription and it is not covered by my insurance. It was sent to CVS Caremark by mistake by the Dr. I went to CVS and when they had not received the prescription I called the Dr and I called CVS Caremark. The lady at CVS Caremark gave me the prescription number and I took it to CVS. They took it and asked for CVS Caremark phone number which I gave them. That was on Saturday and they said it would be ready on Sunday and someone would call me. Needless to say no one did. I called them and they said they never received the new prescription and that I didn't need one becasue I could just come in and buy it over the counter. I told her that the Dr gave me the prescription and that is how I wanted it. She said you don't need it. I told her if you can't take care of it for me I would have to go elsewhere and she hung up on me. I then called the Dr. and she sent a new prescription but I have not heard from them yet. This was in CVS Phcy in Sulphur, La. on Belgis Parkway

Laura pharmacist at CVS route 4 Hudson Falls was extremely rude and has been for a couple months now she has no customer service knowledge or smile she's just plain blah like a dry cutting board I want action taken on this pharmacist she is the rudest one there and always has been

I live in North Manchester, Indiana. We have 1 pharmacy in town, CVS. I have today, decided to drive 20 miles to the nearest Walgreens for all of my prescriptions. As is common during my visits to my hometown CVS, I am greeted with the same rude service. I leave after each visit feeling like I am disliked for some reason. It is rare to speak with someone at the pharmacy who will even smile. I'm sorry to say I am not the only person in our small town who feels this way. I for one am willing to endure a little inconvenience to be treated like a human being. I intend to email a letter to corporate and am contemplating calling the pharmacist to voice my concerns.

My elderly mother went to get a prescription filled at the CVS Pharmacy on 13488 E eleven mile rd. Warren MI 48089. She has been on this medicine for many years. Her psychiatrist retired so she had to go to her family physician for a script until she could find a new psychiatrist she liked. My mother went to her new psychiatrist and he wrote her a script. She took the script to CVS and they told her they could not fill it for her that day. They then called our house later saying the Doctor canceled her prescription. I called the Doctor and he said a pharmacist named Marie called him and told him my mother was seeing multiple doctors who were prescribing her the same medicine. This made her new Doctor think she was a drug attic so he canceled her script. I thought pharmacist were not suppose to give out personnel info without permission.

This pharmacist made my elderly mother look like a pill pusher . I thought pharmacist were only suppose to contact a doctor for verification that a script and the dosage are ligitimate. Not give away info over the phone about other Doctors she has seen. My mother then did not have the medicine she needed. My mothers blood pressure went from 120 to 175. I had to take her to the emergency room so they could give her the medicine she needed. I believe my mother's hippa rights were violated and I am contacteing them over this issue.

That pharmacist defamed my mothers character to her doctor and caused her to end up in the hospital. I have always been treated with respect at every other CVS I have shopped with. I am so outraged and hurt over the way the pharmacist stared at my elderly mother with contempt when she turned in her prescription. I am a loyal cvs customer and federal employee. I spend a $100-150 a month at CVS. Because of this I have decided to take my business to rite aide.

My wife went to CVS to pick up her prescription today and her drivers license had expired. The pharmacy tech, Trisha, was very rude to my wife. She was rude in her tone of voice and berated my wife for not having a valid license. We have been loyal customers of CVS quite a while but , if this is the way we will be treated in the future, we will find another pharmacy. The technician is the lead technician and apparently she feels like God or something. Maybe she just feels like, since she is a lead technician, she can run all over people. The other customers sitting there hearing her berate my wife agreed that she has an attitude problem. I have picked up medication for my wife and she has been real snooty with me also. I don't need it and am not going to take it from some little young girl that thinks she is better than everyone else.

To whom this letter concerns: I have been a loyal CVS costumer for a little over a year. I have always had excellent service especially by the folks working in the pharmacy until today, January 24th, 2013. Around 1230 i went to go pick up two prescriptions, amitriptyline and hydrocodone w/ acetamenophine. Anytime I have been prescribed a strong narcotic medication i do have the habit of counting them when I get back home. Today when I counted them there were just 35 tablets when the prescription called for 40. I thought i had to have counted them wrong until on the second count I again counted only 35. I thought there had to be some kind of mistake or perhaps the bottle wasn't closed so I went down to my car and even looked around the outside of my car just to make sure if somehow I had possibley dropped some if the bottle was open. The 5 pills were not there nor were they in the CVS bag i brought the prescriptions from my car into my apartment. I did count them for a third time and again, counted only 35 tablets. When I called to tell the pharmacist this she said sorry we can't do anything since they were double counted. This really shocked me seeing as it is a felony to steal any kind of prescrition medication. I am not so upset at the fact I will be unable to take the 2 days of prescription as I am upset that someone there is stealing medication. There was one new male I saw behind the counter whom I had not seen there before. How am I ever to trust the people in this pharmacy again? Am I supposed to have them count all of my medication in front of me from now on? As a paying and honest person and customer I had assumed I would be taken more seriously and that my complaint would at least be investigated somehow by looking at the servalence cameras or checking their prescription bottles with the number of tablets not in the bottle. I feel extremely upset and betrayed by this pharmacy (92nd and Greenfield, West Allis, WI). I would really like to hear back from someone who can rectify this issue. I even called my Doctor's office to verify the number of tablets Dr. Wong, Walter K.T. had prescribed for me. My number is #262-442-1843 and birthdate is 12 August 1981. Please respond at your earliest convenience, the sooner the better. If this happened to me I am sure that I am not the only one who is having their medication stolen. Whomever double counted the medication is either a REALLY bad counter or is stealing the medication. Thank you.

I b have used cvs for over 8 years I have cancer so it makes it hard for me to go get my medications in the last few months the pharmacy has declined in customer service most of the time there is only one cashier open with well over 8 to 10 people waiting in line that takes some time to attend all these people it has gotten worse each time I go my doctor has faxed or e mailed my presription my doctors office has called me to informe me that the pepsriction has been send I go to the pharmacy to pick up the medication waiting in line 15 to 20 minutes I am told that they do not have any preespription I leave the store and as soon as I get home cvs calls me to inform me to go pick up the meds I am treated with bad customer service with an atitudesthis pharmacy is in 915 poquonneck rd groton ct 06340 I am tired of the clerks making these kind of mistakes I waste my gas and time only to have to return and pick ithe meds. Up. I had my vocal box removed so it makes it hard to comunicate with employees there anbd sometimes it feels like be trhey do want to attend me

I recently had my prostate removed. I still have a catheter installed - I would like to get it out, but I still need another surgery to repair damage done by the original catheter. I used to take Vesicare for bladder cramps, but it stopped working, so the Doctor prescribed Toviaz.

Out of the blue Caremark said they would no longer fill the Toviaz. My Doctor even called Caremark, but his request was refused. So now I have to pay full price if I need more Toviaz. Does Caremark know better than my Doctor? What's going on here?

1/10/13 3:30 went to get prescription filled and was told it would be ready in 4hrs. Returned at 8:30 the same day and was told I would be getting 3 of my tablets and the rest of my order will be ready on 1/11/13 after 6pm. I returned on 1/13/13 and again was told my order wasn't ready and it would be ready on 1/14/13. I was given one more tablet until 1/14/13.

On 1/14/13 will be my 4th trip to get this prescription filled entirely. This needs to be looked into . I'm ready to find another pharmacy.

From: Georgia hughston 218 Swanson Drive Summerville,SC 29483 I would like to report the conduct of your employees that work in the CVS Pharmacy at 1602 Central Avenue Summerville, SC 29483.. there are 2 ladies that work in the pharmacy dept. named Bonnie, And Donna. every time I go there to try and discuss my medications etc. with them, they are plain out rude and have no manners. I am disabled on Social Security Disability and cannot work. but I do maintain an Associates degree in Criminal Justice and Bachelors degree from the Citadel Military College here in Chas, SC. they seem to discriminate against me for being on Medicaid.

Which they should do there jobs and not judge anyone. they always says on TV commercials your CVS pharmacist is like part of the family. then why cant they talk to me about my medications and help me when I have questions. today I attempted to speak with Donna at the drive thru window and she slammed the glass shut in my face. that's not proper courtesy or manner. please do something with these people. I am notifying the BBB of SC. and file a complaint.

Purchased a MoneyPak two days ago, added $200 and the card wasnt working so they will not give me other card but in replace send me to resolve the issue directly with this company. I tried calling the company for the card and it is imposible getting in contact with a human been. I went to CVS to see what can they do since I purchased the product on their store but all I got was empty words and already told me they can not do anything about it and basically if i ight lost the $200.00 plus $4.95 I paid to them to install the card. Tried to contact the Regional from three different districts and all of them ignore the issue. The store manager called me pretending she was helping me and gave a batch number that doesnt even work to resolve the matter. All is about getting your money without delivering customer satisfaction. In this case, stealing in your face.

There is an extremely rude and inappropriate pharmacist working at the CVS located at 11264 Beach Blvd Jacksonville, Fl. Named Kamel Batteh. This man is now than just rude, especially for him to be the main pharmacist at that location. I have dealt with him on several occasions and he has always been extremely rude and makes me feel like I'm a lowlife for bothering him to fill my prescriptions. I am in a wheelchair due to a MRSA infection that destroyed my hip and pelvis. I'm in extreme pain all of the time and when I went to fill my last prescription for pain medicine he told me that I was just killing myself by taking my medicine. I have doctors that take care of my health issues. I don't need this man's personal prejudice about pain meds dictate whether I can receive my meds or not. So this time I went to fill my prescriptions and was told that he just got there and that I had to hold my horses because he just got there. The Pharmacy opened at 10 am and I was there at 10:30! When I got home I noticed that he had shorted me ten pain pills and given me waaay too much of my steroids.

I have never chose to take Methadone but, my Doctor has chosen it for me.. I have been to your Seffner location three times and ask them if they would please order them for me. I never get a straight answer from anyone except ,were just out. I understand that this is a controlled substance but really. Your company is in the prescription business not the ,I think you are a drug abuser business. This has gotten way out of hand for people that need them. I will keep addressing this until i get an answer that makes good since.

I had a relative drop off a prescription at about 1:00 pm today. Before giving it to him to drop off, I wrote my cell phone number and my son's DOB. I arrived at CVS at about 5:10, then waited in a ridiculously long line in the drive thru. When I finally got to the eindow 25 minutes later, I was told it wasn't ready yet and that they could expedite the rx and it would be about 15-20 minutes. I advised them that I had the rx dropped off 4 hrs ago, at 1:00. I asked if that meant I had to drive around to the back of the ridiculously long line and wait yet again. One employee apologized and another told me it was the day after a holiday and that I could come in to wait. I told them I could not come in and that someone else would pick it up. I do not understand how it only takes 15-20 minutes after I get to the window when I dropped the prescription off 4 hours before. I have had these issues before but stuck it out due to convenience. I am pulling all my scripts and plan on taking my business to one of the two other pharmacies across the street. Going a bit out of my way is not worth dealing with this company and its untrained staff any longer.

I am a Pharamcist for Walgreens in Guilford, CT. On October 15th 2012 I was asked by a few customers to have their prescriptions transferred from CVS to Walgreens. This process normally only takes a few minutes depending on the number of prescriptions. As I began to call the pharmacy, the CVS staff put me on hold 3 separate occasions and never answered the call. Furthermore, I continued to call throughout the day and got no cooperation. When I finally was able to talk to the CVS Pharamcy Manager Joe at 5pm, he said I had to call back and hung up. This type of behavior is not only Unethical but just plain Wrong. The irony of this is I was calling at 5pm for a sweet 77 year old lady that was a customer of CVS but was at my store to get a Shingles vaccine. The lady was shocked that her pharmacy would not even talk to me to see what I wanted. I was able to get her insurance from Christine, a CVS pharamcist from Branford, CT who clearly understands what is morally the RIGHT thing to do. Your CVS customer was not only appreciative with my follow thru she is transferring her prescriptions to Walgreens. Maybe, if Joe and his staff had a better understanding about customer service, so many people would not be transferring prescriptions out. Both of us work for 2 large corporations. Howvwer, we both don't share the same principles when it comes to patients. Whatever happened to mutual respect between two healhcare professionals. How about working with some integrity and caring for the individuals that put their trust in our hands. I have been in this town for 17 years and love this community. As I meet people that use CVS within the community, all Im saying is that they deserve better and shouldn't settle for less.

I visit almost every day the CVS store # 931, located at 101 Hialeah Drive, Hialeah, Florida 33010 . Today, Monday August 19th, at about 12:30 PM I visit the store and the cashier was the manager, I believe his name is Edwin. I paid with my debit card and ask for "cash back" because I need to have 2 ten dollar bills. He refused to give me to ten dollar bills and he said in a military way: "If I give you 2 ten dollar bills I would be short of ten dollar bills for future customers". I told him to cancel the transaction and he refused. He never said I'm sorry or let me check with others cashiers. He did nothing to accommodate me.

I just spoke with Walmart Pharmacy who volunteered to me that they always check to see which way is the most inexpensive for the customer. So apparently I am not asking too much in expecting that my pharmacy do this as a courtesy as I have put my trust in my Pharmacist and have been let down by CVS Pharmacy. I am not happy with your service and will be moving higher up if not settled to my satisfaction. Also, the publicity that you receive from this will not be good. Please see what you can do for me as I cannot afford to throw my money away and that is exactly what has happened.

It has over a year since I contacted you and have had no response and have still been paying too much for my Acyclovir & Tamoxifen. I have asked the pharmacists several times why I have my health pass card and they don't know or at least they say that they don't know. Instead of telling me not to run it through on my insurance cause it is less expensive to do a 90 day supply on both without my insurance. I don't know what else to do. I think it is your responsibility to inform your customers of this. As of today I have spent $558.68 since 10/2009 on these 2 medicines when I could have and should have spent approximately $176.

A difference of 382.68 which I could desperately use since these are not the only prescriptions that I have filled with CVS $1861.64. Now when I ask to put it thru on my Savings Pass I'm told that I need to pay another membership fee because it is expired and has done me no good at all. It is hard enough for me to remember all my meds I don't need the additional stress of trying to come up with more money for prescriptions. It is not good for my health.

I want to be reimbursed for the $382.68 and I want to be set up in your computer to always run thru on the 90 day supply for $11.00 or I will transfer my business and it that doesn't matter to you. I will go to the top of CVS and the top of the Pharmacy and the bad publicity that you receive will not be good. Please contact me ASAP because I am not going to be ignored again. If I don't get a response very soon I will begin taking action. Thank you and I hope you understand my point and sympathize with me.

There employees are over worked and under payed. The promise wages and never deliver. The district manager Christopher Cunningham is unprofessional and does not keep his word,has no concern with employee needs.

On 12/13/12, 1100 hrs, I droppped my prescription for MS 15mg off at the CVS Pharmacy, Store 7287 located on the corner of Park and Jupiture in the City of Plano, Texas. It is now 1100 hrs, 12/18/12 and still have yet to receive my medication, nor have the store attempted to followup with me as to why the medication have not arrived in their pharmacy. There must be a set procedure in assisting a customer in getting his or her medication in a timely manner. I am in severe pain but no empathy has been shown by CVS. Before I make this matter public I want this matter handle. I have served my country well (20+ years military and 20 years Deputy Sheriff ), I am willing to take this matter to the media. You truly need to enter the store as a secret shopper and monitor the store operations. I will give this complaint 48 hrs before I contact the local media. I know it's all about money but you should feel my pain.

I went to fill a prescription that I have filled every month for three years &have a prior authorization for & pharmacist knows me & refuses to fill because she said she couldn't read but had the same signature on a prescription that was filled on the 7th & the pharmacist filled with no problem. I asked for a copy & she gave me a copy but still refused to fill. So I will wait for the doctor on Monday but will be pulling all my prescription & plan to file a complaint with watch dog from the pioneer press to let the public know how you will be treated no matter how long your a customer. I will be asking for copies for the last year to see how they were signed. The pharmacist was pretty much saying I filled it out myself I will never be embarrassed like that again & will make sure others never do.

I went to one of your pharmacies to refill a prescription and was treated as if I were a criminal. The medicine needs to be refilled every 30 days and it was day 29. The medicine is very difficult to find and sometimes needs to be ordered. This is why insurance companies. Give you a window to refill a prescription. This particular medication is not to be discontinued abruptly as one can get very sick. The pharmacist looked at me and refused to fill the prescription because it was day 29 and not day 30. If the pharmacy didn't have it, it would have to be ordered.

The pharmacist rudely said I will not refill this untill day 30. This idiot put my wife in danger of getting very sick and accused me of doing things illegally. There is a couple of days to refill a script to avoid running out and getting ill. Fortunately I found another pharmacy to refill it that day. I think it's horrible when these pill police put a customer in danger of running out of medication. If you can't find this medication sometimes it takes days to order it. Cvs pharmacies need an education and stop playing god. Shame on them.

My mother has her prescriptions at CVS. She has them on prefill. On March 4th 2013 we received a automated call that her prescriptions were ready. On the 5th she called to confirm and only one of 10 prescriptions had been done. My mother has been taking the same 10 pilss for 3 years. Every month its a problem. I went in to get them 1 1/2 hours after the call and they were not done. I told the cashier that i would not wait more then 20 minutes as we were told give them an hour.

Upon my remark that I was going to wait, Mark flew around the corner and told me to get out of his pharmacy. He was tired of us always complaining. Then he said I am, not filling any more of your prescriptions , get out. I said they are not mine there my Moms. At that he said she should be on prefill if you don't want to wait. I said she is. He did not know what to say. The person in the chair next to me said"I can't believe what that pharmacist just said. I want him spoken to as I did nothing wrong. Its his people.

My name is Shirley Vanterpool, I live in Denmark S.C. I went to CVS at 18252 Heritage HWY Denmark S.C 29042 on November 2 2011, to pick up my prescription and was giving the wrong prescription in the wrong box. The name of the prescription that was to be in the box is, Derma-Smoothe/FS Scalp Oil and there put a medicine for the face in the box. On the front of the box said apply to face twice daily and it is to be to the scalp twice a week. They but a difference prescription which is for the face call Verdeso. When I went back and get the right prescription , they would not change the direction on the front of the box .

This person said no one should be using your prescription which is right , but you never no who would pick it up and use it ,things happen . This person was just working there for today, and I fell if they cannot do there job right they do not need to be working there. This is the first time I had a problem with cvs, everyone that work there before have been very nice.

I sent my daughter to pick up a written prescription from my doctor for migraines that I have had since I have been dealing with a concussion. The concussion was caused by a fall in late December 2012. I have seen my doctor (general practitioner) at least 4 times in the last 2 months due to my surgeon referral because the surgeon is only dealing with the neck surgery of removing the total if three discs from my neck. My appointments with general practitioner are only until I can see a Neurologist which I can not get appointment until May 2013. The Meds I was given on Tuesday, 4/2/2013 only made my headaches worse. The prescription on Tuesday also contained acetaminophen but that was not an issue with CVS.

I just received call saying that my Prescription is ready after over 3 hours and having to send my daughter back across town to pick up. I was told not to take the Meds that I had on hand with the new prescription which I clearly told CVS pharmacy. This is very much an issue while waiting with a migraine, having to get in touch with my doctor and then CVS making another 3 hour wait to fill. My insurance was OK with filling this prescription so after informing the CVS pharmacy that I knew the doctor's precautions, why did they not take my word?? I have had a very rough night and severe pain since the concussion. I feel like I have been treated as I was not trusted to know what not to mix. This is not acceptable with the issues I am already having!

hello my name is Zack, i have been a customer of the CVS pharmacy store on the corner of 1115 spring hill drive and mariner or store 3746.Through out the years i have seen and been through many different problems with this CVS but the Techs are always polite and try very hard to help you no matter what.Today however i came into the pharmacy around 630pm and the line was so huge i thought i was in walmart for a second.... it took me almost 45 minets to get to the register and noticed there was only 3 techs working when i got there i found out my script was not done because they fell behind.It was painfully clear that they were short staffed again and overworked i talked to one of the tech and found out 3 techs quit and that the new we-care system is the reason there falling behind i don't know what the system did but i don't like it..... every tech looked like a zombie and stressed not knowing where to go I talked to one of the techs that was working at drive-thru all day and the line was around the building to the point that you couldn't find a parking spot and to make t worse a fight almost broke out at drive threw between 2 customers......In my 10 years that i have been here i have never seen so many customers. If nothing is done about this i am afraid ill have to take my scripts to walgreens or walmart.

Multiple times I have been to CVS pharmacy located on Cypress in West Monroe, La 71291. They are lacking in customer service skills. Today I was helped by someone named Emily; I have never seen a worker who is that rude and even rolls there eyes to the customer. She then walked around to make comments since there was a problem with getting my prescription filled. After the doctor called to verify the prescription was for me and correct she asked someone else to check me out. Please fix these problems as this is the pharmacy I always and would like to continue to use if the service can step it up a notch! Thank you!

My prescription were do in about a week, so I called ahead to have them refilled. the auto teller informed me that one had no more refills and to contact my doctor and that is what I did. My doctor is a sleep specialist and only comes in every two weeks ,but I called when he was in. so he got the script ready to be faxed when cvs called. so I caaled the auto teller for a week solid to make sure my script was ready... it was still not ready. so on the fith day I called doctors office and they assured me that cvs had not called, then I called cvs in Danville Ky. and asked to speak to the pharmacy and I told the story to the pharmasist on duty. He blamed it on the doctors office and I told him what they had just told me mimutes before I called he became very hostil and very rude, he would not admit to fault or opligize for his rudeness, I even asked for the manager and he said he was the manager, he would not give me anumber to call and report him to, he would just keep rambling about how he works ten hours a day and that he was not going to be held accountable for what the auto teller told me. the only reason I go to cvs is because my insurance says I have to. we are now trying to get our hr manager at work to fix it where we can go some place else. Im not the only one who does not like CVS in Danville Ky. David Luzt is the jerk i had to deal with. you really need to do something with this guy he has no buisness dealing with the public!!!

On 03-04-13, I submitted four prescriptions to be filled at CVS Pharmacy in Missouri City, TX. I returned and picked up my prescriptions, which were for asthma. When I checked my prescriptions I found four prescriptions, three with labels one without. I went back to the pharmacy and found it was closed. I attempted to try to have the prescription refilled at a 24 hours CVS pharmacy, willing to give them the unmarked bottled for a marked bottle. I was told they could not help me. I coughed all night long. This is totally unacceptable.

My family historically have used the CVS brand (store) for quite a few years. And we have always received courtesy and prompt service. At least until today. At approximately 1:00 pm today I returned to the CVS Pharmacy (located at 736 Hwy 78 West, Villa Rica, GA) to pickup my prescription. The lady at the counter asked for my name. Area competing pharmacies cognizant to their customers sensitivities. As a service courtesy. Do not require their customers to verbalize their ‘year’ date of birth.

At this point a lady (I perceive as being the pharmacist) asked me for the spelling of my last name. If the (counter) lady didn't understand the enunciation of my name. The onus was upon her to request the correct spelling. I was so offended by the pharmacist’s curt remark.. That I requested the return of my 3 prescriptions., and eventually had them filled at another pharmacy. Ms. Gransberry, thank you for your consideration and interest in this unfortunate incident.

I was at the CVS store today on Preston Road in Frisco Tx. I approached the cash register to checkout my items. The cashier was helping a customer with their photos, that was fine so I waited. The store manager was behind the counter with his back to me talking on the phone about the election results. I was the only one in line and I was completly ignored. At this point the milk delivery person walked in, the store manager hung up the phone and walked to the back of the store with the delivery person. At this point I was fed up with the service. I was the only person in line and the manager couldnt help me? Really? what kind of service is that. I proceeded to drop all of my items on the floor where i was standing and walked out of the store. Let me tell you if you (CVS) can teach your employees what customer service is I will happily go to Walmart or Walgreens for my items.

I am writing to file a complaint against pharmacist Anna, one of the pharmacists at CVS corner of Federal Highway and George Bush, Delray Beach Fl 33483. Eventhoufh my insurance goes through and approves my valid prescription, she states that its her "personal" choice not to fill it until 2 days prior to last refil. She refused to refil my sleeping medication and I might have to fly to Brazil at any minute due to the loss of my father. I spoke with an attorney and by law, a pharmacist can not refuse to fill a prescription.

If you have a valid prescription, they can not refuse to fill it. Even sooner then the insurance would cover you could get it, you would just have to pay the full amount if was too soon for insurance to cover a refill. The pharmasist can not dictate whether or not you need or can be allowed to have that medication. The only reason they can flat out refuse to fill a prescription is if it was forged. Please take the appropriate action to stop her from controling my life and other clients lives. I am going to peruse this issue in court against her since she states its her personal decision. CVS is a business, there's no personal decisions.

I would like someone to take care of the very rude and unprofessional associates that are working in the pharmacy in Christiansburg va . Myself and my daughter have had to deal with the very rude and hateful lady's that work there . I've since taken my business to Walgreens but my daughter has to use that pharmacy because of her insurance . One of the lady's had her in tears one day she was so mean and rude . And I had to go there today because my pharmacy was out of my medicine and I was treated so bad and two of the lady's working there were so mean and rude I asked for my prescription back and took it back to Walgreens and will wait for it to be ordered. Something has to be done about those people and the way they treat the public there is no sense for customers to be treated like that. Thank you for your time

The last 2 times I have called in the day before for refills go to pick up after time entered and are still not ready. I thought the idea of calling ahead was you wouldnt have to wait. I could see if I go before time entered but go after the fact. If it happened once I could handle it but twice in a roll is to much.

After disastrous results health wise from being given generic instead of brand name medication, as had been given for over 2 years, I spoke with a night pharmacist about it. She told me that they had the option to give generic if doctor did not specify, unless consumer requested differently.

I asked her how I would know this, and where would I find this written, but she changed the subject and never answered. I told her about the negative results, saying that I wanted the brand as I had been receiving. I also requested a copy of the prescription that my doctor had written.

It showed where the doctor HAD written Synthroid. The pharmacist became rude, telling me that I would have to pay cash as my insurance had already been charged for the generic. Again citing the negative effects of the generic, I told her I would pay for it.

After that, she told me that she would put a note into my record to let others know to dispense only specific brand. I received a call to pick up a refill today. I picked it up, did not check because of being told a note had been put in. 19 miles and 25 minutes later (times 3), I discovered that I had again been provided with generic. I went back, had to again explain the need for brand and not generic, undergo interrogation as if I was trying to obtain something illegally, then was reluctantly provided the correct medication.

All of this took place in front of other customers. Talk about HIPPA violations! As of today I will be having all future prescriptions filled at a different pharmacy. I might have felt differently if I had been provided an apology, or at least a sympathetic word instead of such rudeness.

I have been a costomer of CVS pharmacy on 1624 lincoln hwy east, lancaster PA 17602 for over 2 years. On Feb 4th 2012 I had to go to Puerto Rico, days before I have asked if my perscription would be refilled at the CVS parmacy in Ponce, PR. For my surprise when i went to refill my pain medication they made me fill like it was from another planet and they refused to refill my pain medication. I suffer from server back pain and Fibromyalgia which cause for me to be in server pain if this medicine is not taken.

I have called the pharmacy here in PA and they told me that i needed to speak to Maria, very rudely she told me that i needed to find a doctor there in Puerto Rico to perscribe the medication because it was another country, as far as i know Puerto Rico is part of the US. and is commonwealth state. I asked to speak with the pharmacist, an he told me that he didn't feel right of transferring the perscription to Ponce, PR. I was there for two long weeks with out my medication, very little sleep, tried over the counter pain medicine and they helped very very little.

I am not a drug addict I'm a person that sufffers from server pain and needs these medication why your pharmacy refuse to fill my perscription. If I go to New York they wounldnt fill my perscription either. There are many people in my health situation do they have to go thru the same problems I did. What is wrong with your pharmacist that they judge people just because certian medicines. I will definetly transferr to Walgreens even if they are further away from me. I dont need to deal with angry and judgemental people. Nor does anybody esle we are your customer. Even animals get better treatment then I did.

On 10/1/12 at 11AM My wife and I stopped at the CVS pharmacy on CR466 in The Villages Fla. Waited at the window marked flu shots a few minutes and obtained the necessary paper work. Presented the papers to the data entry clerk along with all insurance cards .The clerk was unable to enter my wifes information until after several tries & consulting with another employee. Even though I have used the same insurance information for years to obtain a flu shot the clerk could not enter my information. Two other employees were consulted to no avail. My wife was told to wait for the person administering the shot. Several minutes passed and no activity so we advised pharmacy personnel to cancel the transaction and left then left the store.This store is not remotely prepared to be in the flu shot business. Personnel are under staffed and not trained. It should not take over 20 minutes for simple data entry & more than one person should be available to administer shots. In the future this will not be my pharmacy of choice.

The pharmacy I use is located at 5610 Spencer Hwy Pasadena Texas 77505. I have used this same pharmacy for years and have never had a problem with getting my refills.The woman they have in there her name is Mays Albayati does not know what she is doing.This is the second time that she has messed with my meds. My Doctor submitted a new prescription for my budesonide on 9/12 with 3 refills showing on the blue and white label.I called for a refill on 10/16 and now I show 0 refills how can this be. Also the quantity is wrong on the label the original shows qty.60 and on the new refill shows 120. This is a breathing medicine that I have to have. It is to the point that when I get a refill with her name on itI wonder if it is the correct medicine in the bottle.
I hope that someone does not get hurt with her dispensing meds improperly

I was, after today, an CVS member for years. My experience at the Drive through Pharmacy window was left to desired. As always, I've dropped one prescription, a controlled drug that my Primary Care Doctor can't electronically submit. The CVS pharmacist replied by "Oh Lord", as though she was exasperated. I've filled prescriptions here before with no problems, but the tone and attitude of this woman completely turn me off from coming here. She went on in conversing about, "we have to stick together, "look out for each other ", etc? Yes, I'm Afro-American, as so was she, but what does this have to do with my picking up and dropping off my prescriptions? My ethnic trial and tribulations have no reflection on how you should address an customer, and my only concern was to complete my transaction and go home to rest for the weekend.

Hi there! My name is Laura Tidwell. I am writing you to let you know, that the 24 hour CVS in Columbus Georgia, is disorganized, disrespectful, and trained improperly. After Express Scripts stopped working with Walgreens, I was required to move to CVS, it was my only other option. From Day one I have had repeatedly had extremely poor service, and I am fed up. I have gone up to the pharmacy, called the pharmacy, and talked to two pharmacists. I gget this recorded message routinely double filling my orders,when I went up there, they took it off automatic refill, but I was not asked if I wanted to be on it in the first place...I have only spoken with one respectful pharmacist since I have been there, and she is a floater. I have had enough! Your phaarmacy should be shut down. Your staff are horrible. Also, your teenagers running the pharmacy run around like a chicken with their heads cut off, because of the pharmacy's poor organization. I am so disgusted with this pharmacy, it makes my blood pressure go up. I have absolutely had enough! I mean, enough! I don't know how you stay in business!

I went into your CVS this morning located at 2 center plaza, Boston ma. I went there to have my son's prescription filled for Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Britanny advised me she didn't have the medicine in stock. I explained to her that it would be ok if I picked it up towards the end of the week. She advised me she wouldn't have it later in the week either. I told her that I needed to get it filled because it is due to expire tomorrow and asked if she could see if any other CVS in the area had the medicine. She handed the prescription back to me and suggested that I go through the yellow pages and call the different CVS stores to see if they had the medicine.

I must admit I was slightly taken back by this comment the last time I check I worked in customer relations but not for CVS. What has gone wrong with us a society when everyone acts as though you are bothering them when asking them to do their job .I have been a faithful customer of CVS for several years. I have always taken all of my family prescriptions to CVS but if this is direction your customer service is heading in I will be happy to transfer my business to Walgreens.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

I've lived in Louisiana for six years and realize that I have to pay for my adult daughter' diapers. I've found that the store brand at CVS is very good. The only problem I have is finding them at store 5323,East Texas and Airline Dr. in Bossier City. Now you may say ,go to another store. I do! The store is on Barksdale Blvd. and the only time I'm near that store is when I'm at work and its still several miles in the opposite direction.

Store 5323 is within walking distance of where I live and I pass it on my way home from work. Now I realize everyone is buying them because they are so good ,but most people can't afford to buy a case every week. I know I can't. I also know that shipments come in on Fridays. I just feel that I should get a better answer then " We can only get so many because we're getting audited." I pretty sure you don't audit every week. I also feel that if the other CVS has diapers every time I go 5323 should too.

I was given the incorrect pain medication by CVS Pharmacy, and was not aware of it until I had taken the pills for 2 months. It was during a follow-up visit with my physician that I mentioned the medication change and was told there had not been a change in my prescription. I checked with the pharmaceutical staff at CVS and found out the original script my doctor had written definitely was not the pills I had been taking. This wasn't the first time something like this has happen, but previously I caught the error before taking the drug and returned the prescription. This incident has really upset me!

I am very unhappy at the way my elderly mother was treated by the CVS pharmacist in the Villas NJ store this week while trying to refill a prescription. My mother is 85 years old and very fragile with a passive disposition and if she did not understand why her med could not be refilled, it should have been explained to her in a better manner. I live in Florida and when I checked in on her after the "attack" she could not even talk to me. When I called her the next day she explained what happened and I want this matter resolved immediately with a phone call to her apologizing for the unwarranted lashing she received. I am appalled that a pharmacist would act in such a way! I would like a response to this e mail, please, so I know I do not need to take further action.
Jacqueline Niles
352-279-8795

I was at my local CVS in Laguna Hills, California, picking up a new prescription and I asked the young girl working at the pharmacy to explain how and when to take my new medication. She sighed and rolled her eyes, and was very unfriendly. She did not greet me, or ask how she could help me, so I had to get her attention by waving my hand. I no longer felt comfortable asking her anything so I asked to speak to the main pharmacist, and she told me to wait. When I asked how long she thought it would take because my daughter is waiting in the car, she ignored my question and began texting on her black iphone. I asked the pharmacist what her name was so I could complain to management and the woman told me her name was Diana Nguyen. I left CVS not feeling like I was still unsure about how to take my new medication and I will be transfering my prescription to my local Target. If there is anything you can do to ensure this type of rude behavior doesn't happen to anyone else, please do so.

I've been going to the same CVS Pharmacy at 404 N. Logan Blvd, BURNHAM, PA for the last 5 years since I moved here. They have some really nice people that work there and they got some real assholes. Today I went to pick up my prescription that my doctor called in and they only gave me one of the four. I asked where the other three was and they said that my insurance wouldn't pay for one and the other two wasn't called in. So I called the doctors office and they said they called them all in. I went around to the drive thru again and told the lady at the window that the doctor's office did call them in. The PHARMACIST came over and told me that he wouldn't fill them because he had a couple doctors call him about my scripts. I explained that my one doctor I went to that I don't see anymore . I tried to get my family doctor to prescribe my medicine for me until my new insurance would go inafect for my new doctor and they don't do that. So I went to my doctors appointment and paid $55 to be seen. He told my doctor office that and told them every medication I got and when it was filled for the last three months, which I don't care about, but he made it seem like a drug addict and i'm not. I have cronick arthritis, a crooked spine and two huranated disk in my low back and one in my neck. I also had my right shoulder operated on March 22th and I got done with physical therapy April 25th. I also have problems with my left shoulder and I have problems with my feet ( bone spurs ). I always got my prescription at that pharmacy and with my insurance other wise I couldn't afford it. I am changing pharmacies and hopefully my doctor will understand. I feel like I should go to my lawyer and see what could be done because he is making it that every time I go to a doctor he tells them this so I can't get my medicine. I think he should be fired or get suspended , that's not likely to happen.

My complaint is against CVS Pharmacy #6614 Havre de Grace, Maryland. Went to get my Persciption fill the day i was released from the Hospital after surgery. My presciption was for 30 pills to be taken 1-2 tab. every 4 to 6 hours for pain. At the time of pick up I thought the the bottle looked light. But proceded home not feeling well. After a couple of days it just bothered me and decided to count the pills. According to the inventory i took i was missing 13 pills. Ok, maybe they didn't have enough in stock to fill my entire script.

I was filling better so i didn't think it was a big deal. But the more I thought about it i got curious. I stop into the pharmacy to inquire about why there was a shortage of pills. I spoke to the pharmacist, she checked her records and told me i recieved 30 pills. I immediately said, NO WAY! But want else can the say. I think there is a dishonest tech or pharmacist working in that Pharmacy. Someone needs to conduct and audit of their controls. I' m sure there have been others.

A few day ago my wife gave the pharmacy tech at our local CVS Pharmacy two prescriptions for my monthly Class 2 medications. It was a few days before they were authorized to be filled but we both felt it would be safe to give to the pharmacy to be filled on the proper day. We've both done this in the past with this pharmacy and at Rite Aide. When I returned to pick up my meds the pharmacy ADMITS THAT THEY HAVE LOST ONE OF THE "SCRIPTS". It's now been over 24 hours and I don't have my medication yet. Withdrawals are here and at my age (76) it's unsafe besides miserable. My pain level is kept under control by following the doctor's orders and keeping the morphine at a consistant level. My wife and I have been trying to get this resolved all day. At 5:00pm my doctor reluctantally rewrote the missing prescription, however it has caused the doctor to have many questions about trust. The pharmacy made it a matter of it being "my problem" and did not follow through to see that I received a replacement prescription.

When calling pharmacy at chatsworth avenue cvs in larchmont I could not get my presciption filled because the hold time was more than 10 minutes. My dr tried to call with pre aprroval for a script and the wait time made it impossible to talk to anyone. So I have waited two days for a script that I need. I just had a total hip replacement and m in terrible pain because of bad customer service and people not doing their jobs in a timely manner. This cvs pharmasist is not capable and needs to be replaced. I will not go to this cvs because of her anymore. Please give this cvs a look and see if you can do something. She is unprofessional and spaced out. I have seen crazy situations at this pharmacy in past and realize that you at cvs needs to be aware. Thank you. Please contact me with questions

I am new to CVS only because my insurance
changed and my first impression is not good.
I had a prescription called on 4/29 and it i went
To pick it up & they explained that they had nothing
In the system. I called my doctor who said he called it
In. I went back 5/2 & it still wasn't there. I gave up.
I'm going to use my hospital pharmacy. I just felt
I wasn't important customer to CVS. I never was approached by a pharmacist
Honestly, the Rx wasn't a big deal. I could wait.

Every company is going to have issues. U learn by
Mistakes. Cvs should look @ Walgreens customer
Service policy. They are efficient & helpful.

Oh, I am not a big fan of carpeted stores. Yuck!!

Good Luck.

Myself and a few of my friends went to high school with the current Manager of CVS in Closter, NJ, who's name is Andrew Rost. He has been a CVS employee for the last 7 years, and manager for the last 3 years. Everytime one of us walks into CVS, Andrew is no where to be found. We don't go to "hang out" with him, we go to shop, and ask questions if necessary. When Andrew is finally located by another employee, he is usually dressed in baggy jeans and a t-shirt, with no name tag attached stating that he's an employee or manager. When a question is asked of Andrew, his response is usually negative and rude. We have witnessed on numerous occasions Andrew stealing from CVS, and being rude to other customers. Just this past weekend, my friend's father was in the store, and when he asked Andrew a question about an item, Andrew ignored him and just walked right past him. My friend's father found this to be extremely rude and unprofessional, especially since Andrew is a manager. Complaints to other managers have been made, but no attempts to resolve this issue have occured. Andrew should not be a manager or employee of CVS if he can't be polite to the store's customers, plain and simple.

Oct. 9, 2012, we picked up a prescribtion that was suppose to be for Oxycodone 10 mg. prn for pain. When I went to take it at HS I noticed it was not the shape or color of the previous same bottle of pills. However the label on the bottle was the same as the previous bottle of the same meds. It was marked pink round pill, the pills inside were white. The numbers were different also. I did not take any of the pills that night even tho I was in pain. We took them back to the Hershey, Pa. pharmacy in the am. It appears it was oxycodone, however the dosage was wrong. This could have been a very, very serious mistake. We have been very upset recently with the service we are getting at CVS! Sloppy work! I frequently get calls that my meds are ready from rapid refill, only to get there and find out they are not yet filled. We are considering changing pharmacies. You will lose a customer of 30 plus years.

Hi my complaint is about our local CVS pharmacy here in Spring Valley New York, Rockland County. I have several medications which need refills and one being a high blood pressure medication. Alot of the time they have automatic refills and I get a call from someone at the pharmacy asking me to pick up the medication, but when I get there they tell me there is nothing on file. Other times I am asked thru an automated service to refill the presciptions and when I do I get a confirmation call the next day and when I go still no record of any medication.

I have also brought in scripts from the doctor dropped it off and being told to come back in an hr, a pharmacist then tells me are you sure you have something to pick up there is nothing on file. I then tell them how is nothing on file when I brought it in myself andhanded it to one of you guys. I think this incompetence can lead to someone getting really sick especially if I come to get my blood pressure meds and my blood pressure goes through the roof because I'm dealing with stupid people. This weekend I got an automated message that my prescription was ready for pick up.

So I go through the drive thru and some girl asks for my info so I give her my DOB. She then asks me about my son named Raymond also. Ok? I gave my DOB not his why ask me about him? Then she tells me what they all tell me. "there is nothing on file" I ask how is that possible if I got an automated message for the last 2 days telling me to come get my meds. I get ready to drive off and tell this girl that this is ridiculous and it's not the firt time that this happens. She gets real nasty and tells me "it's not my fault, I wasn't the one who called you" So then I tell her I'm a customer and I happen to be upset and she doesn't have to get stupid with me.

She then tells me " I ain't getting stupid with you, you are getting stupid with yourself" I think someone needs to check in on this CVS pharmacy because it's not being run right. We have to deal with long lines inside and at the drive thru. And then have to deal with people who want to have attitudes. the address there is CVS Pharmacy 274 Old Nyack Turnpike Spring Valley, NY 10977 (845) 371-4671.

This email is in regards to store # 9585. In the northwest section of the parking lot there are a row of abandoned vehicles. Some have been there for months without moving. Some have cobwebs from the car to the ground. During high volume business times for the store it is hard to find parking. Most have expired tags. I know they allow people from the condo and apartment complexes to the west to park there unrestricted. I feel it is this stores responsibility to police their parking lot and make sure it is not a junk yard and represent this neighborhood. Possibly get a contract with a local towing company. I have no affiliation with this company but I suggest Ranch Del Oro towing in Oceanside. They have contracts with the condos and apartments i mentioned as well as the condominium complex to the northwest of the store. Thank you

Wife dropped off prescription at 5:30 central time. I come in at 7 to pick up. Tech takes my info then tells me he is checking on it. 25 minutes go by. I walk back up to the counter from sitting and waiting and he ask for my info again. Then tells me after I ask that prescription had never been filled. It has now been over an hour with no results. Still waiting. Others customers are complaining. This is bad business.

My complaint is to the pharmacy department as well as the Store Manager. In general, I have never been impressed with CVS stores. They must hire their managers from the dregs of the earth. Walgreens does circles around CVS. However, Walgreens is not always as convenient for me to get to. This particular time (and there have been many more) I went to Walgreens to get a Tylenol products for 8 hour relief of muscle aches and pain. I looked on the isle and saw nothing that was even close to what I wanted. I walked up to the pharmacy pick up line and waited, and waited, and waited to be acknowledged. Nothing. I took a couple of steps over and waited, waited and waited. Finally, a gentleman asked if he could help me. I told him I just had a question and he asked me to step over to the drop off line. I waited, and waited, and waited. **By the way, no one was in the store but me**. Finally, I was acknowledged by the pharmacist and right in mid-sentenance she cut me off and said "everything we have is on the shelf." I walked down the isle, found the "manager" and told him I had one comment about his store..."The pharmacy deparment sucks" and my next comment was "I will die first before ever stepping into any CVS store again." His response....wait for it....wait for it..."I don't blame you." What a great way to run a store. Perhaps you guys ought to pick up store etiquette 101 from Walgreens. It sure couldn't hurt!

There is only one person at the Country Club CVS Pharmacy to complain about but she makes things so difficult for workers and customers something needs to be done to remove her from this Store, in my opinion any other as well. (the other staff is incredible) She is Rude, hateful and obnoxious to Customers as well as contacting a Doctor, (and or her office staff) for a resolution to a problem. I have talked to her "or tried to" she rolls her eyes at you, doesn't understand, and thinks she's always in the right. She royally screwed up on my Medications and refills so badly it had to be changed to four different numbers. She's hateful to the other staff and one of the most lazy people (too good to help) that I've ever seen.

My Doctors office said they hoped they never had to deal with her again, she was that bad when she called them, which she was not asked to do. I could call the Doctor myself and told her so. She won't listen as her feeling is she knows it all. Her communication is horrid. I'm sure she's intellegent but should not be doing what she does unless she can consider other people, and the responsibility of her job Her name is Tuyet. I truly hope I never have to see this rude woman again, if it comes to it I'll change Pharmacies to see I don't need to deal with her terrible, lazy attitude. Please help her co-workers, and Customers by removing her from this Store.

I have had many problems with cvs pharmacy in the past 7 months. One is giving me the wrong script of a controlled substance charging me the price of the right script and only after calling twice and going back twice did they finally admit to their mistake. Second I had to deal with a very nasty woman with major attitude and walking away from me when I was explaining to her my situation. After that incident I kept calling about my script to see if it had arrived and was already days late without one of my meds and they kept telling me for three days that my script hasn't arrived in the mail. Finally after being sick I had to call my doctors office which called FedEx and the scripts were received and signed by the pharmacy three days before.

Obviously after that incident with that one woman cvs has Ben messing with me and my prescriptions. The lady demands I give her id when everyone knows me there and never ids me and I explained that to her, showing I'd was not an issue the issue was I didn't have it with me and had to drive back home in the middle of the night when the guy she was working with knows me very well. She didn't want to hear it walked away and was extremely rude. I understand that you are supposed to be id'd for a controlled substance but after 6 months of only get ideed once, whose fault is that. Now they won't give me my meds when I picked them up a month ago by telling me they are going back to October because for some reason now they do.

Well so that means they effed up again by I guess giving me my script to early last month. I am a very frequent shopper at cvs and have been using that pharmacy forever, I now am going to make sure I open a law suit because this is putting extreme stress on me and I am being singled out and treated wrongly by one persons extreme rudeness. On top of this I am pregnant and I dont need a pharmacy screwing around with my meds. I also have witnesses to the wrong meds being dispensed.

Walked in to CVS #8373 to fill perscription and was treated very poorly. The gal behind the counter at the pharmacy drop off, should have been more professional. She told me I wouldn't get my medication until 5pm, and it's 1:05pm and I am the only customer at the pharmacy present. Next I am being told that because of their system crashing they are behind over a hundred perscriptions. Now, what kind of thing is that to tell a customerthere now and present. I don't have transportation and I have to takea bus. I don't have anyone to pick up my medication. I got out of my dictors appt. and need my medication. Finally, she said I would have to wait foran hour.

What an inconvenience to treat a customer with such poor attention. Customers deserve to be treated with professionalism. We shouldn't have to suffer because your system crashed. Thank you for your time and I hope customer service skills improve at the pharmacy #8373.

CVS has some issues that need to be worked out. Every time I get my medication refilled there is a problem. They will be out of one medication and I will have to come back the next day to get it,always after noon. It isn't always conveient for me to come back. Also 2 of my prescriptions have to be name brand. They filled it with generic and said the way the prescription was written it could have been filled either way. They didn't even bother to look on my profile to see that I always get name brand. My husbands insurance pays better if I use CVS. I am about ready to pay the difference and use a different pharmacy.

On Dec. 24 my father was rushed to Winchester Medical Center very ill, to make long story short after my visit with him I stopped at CVS in Stephens City VA. to pick up a few things to make him comfortable and one thng was a pair of bedroom slippers but when I got to hospital to my surprise and everyone elses including drs. nurses there was only 1 bedroom slipper! Everything was such chaos I did not have time to stop and write a letter to compny or even go by the store to tell them but was cleaning my Dads house found the 1 slipper still in box with dated reciept.I have not been to CVS after this trip where I spent81.04 and will probably never will again.

susan santmyers

I went threw drive thru today and I had to wait at the window for 10-15,minutes before I was even acknowledged.
I shop at cvs a lot and I have been a cvs pharmacy customer for many many years and have never had such bad service. I am very very dissatisfied with how long I had to wait to even be acknowledged at the window. Horrible.

My complaints are: Store # 9727 Number 1# When there is a long line of patrons waiting no other employee is asked to help on the check out. They do have many technicians on staff. #2 I have been there many times and the last couple of times they did not have my prescriptions ready when they were suppose to be, so I had to wait another 30minutes. They did apologize for the wait, but it was very inconvenient. #3 The female pharmacist does not have very friendly customer service. Dr. LIU I beleive. For these reasons I will probably be changing pharmacies. Thank you for your interest in this matter.

The CVS in Round Rock at Old Settlers. They kept telling me that my prescription would be done at a certain time, but when I came to pick it up they kept me waiting three times for the same medication. What was going to take 30 minutes ended up being 1 hour and 45 minutes.

My 15 month old daughter was prescribed amoxicillin by the Union Cross, Kernersville NC pharmacy. She was prescribled 400 mg/5 ML SUSP but instead received Amoxicillin 400 mg/g ML in white power not constitued form. I decided to call my doctor and verify this was correct and was told not to give to her under any circumstances. My husband called the pharmacy and talked to the pharmacist Kaitlyn W Miller and was told that this was their mistake and she did not have time to check every perscription filled by the intern, and in fact this was the second complain on that same intern that day. Dec 7th 2012. I will never use CSV Pharmacy again. I have no idea how much damage this could have caused my daughter but if it happens twice in one day how could I trust them with any perscription. I have contacted the NC Board of Pharmacy Investigations and Inspections as well

After they changed the people working in there pharmacy I have had nothing but problems. Today was the icing on the cake a young and I'm going to say it as it is, smart ass girl named Brandy first lied to my boyfriend, then to me, and then to cover her ass her boss. I will no longer be doing business with them. I'm the customer and they should do anything possible to help me instead of argue with me. And especcially lie to her boss. This is the CVS at Pryder and McCarren. It took 6 hours to get a hand written script from my Dr. good thing it wasn't med. nessicary or I'd be dead. Get the other people back or train the new ones good customer service not how to be total asses.

Trying to get some stuffs from CVS and used their coupons. When I check out, the CVS staff was stare at me like I will steal things. When I scanned two coupons, she said you can only scan two which is something I dont understand. Why Cant I scan more than two coupons? And the computer accepted my coupons but the lady took out the coupons and said you didn't meet the requirements for these coupons and I'm going to void them. So I said I don't want to buy anything now. Since she ruined my day, I decided to leave without buying anything. But she suddenly I was stealing if I used the coupons.

How can a staff called a customer stealing just because the customer misused the coupons? I was very mad and I do NOT want to go back again. CVS needs to tell the employees how to treat customers!!!!!

I have pretty much stopped shopping at CVS since sale items are always out of stock. Thought I would try again for Folgers coffee and of course, OUT OF STOCK. I know better and always go into store no later than Monday. Tried to get beer, OUT OF STOCK, coke, OUT OF STOCK, coffee, OUT OF STOCK. Mgr even said he never even sees a coke rep. What is wrong with this company?? I will now have to make yet another trip to your store on Wed and hopefully will get coffee. They had been giving rain checks out all morning according to clerk.I don't have high expectations mof getting the coffee on Wed this week wither.

This complaint is concerning store #3592 located on Avalon Dr. in Salisbury, N.C. 28146. My husband is on a daily medication of Levothyroxine-his d0sage since 8-15-2012 is 125 MCG. I received a call from CVS about an auto-fill on his medication and didn't immediately pick it up because I knew his script was not ready to run out. He had to be put on antibiotics and when I went to pick it up they gave me his Levothyroxine also. When I got home I realized the dosage was wrong-it was filled at 75 MCG, not the correct dosage of 125 which he had been switched to in August. The pharmacist was Charles Boakye-Agyemang and apparently never checked the bottle to see if it was corectly filled. I called that evening and spoke to a pharmacy tech and she said there was no new prescription for 125 MCG on file and I would have to go to his doctor and get a new script. By then of course I was hot. I didn't get her name but she is not as at fault as the pharmacist. I went in the next day with all of the bottles (all which had been filled by Charles) and he looked it up and after a few minutes and no apology he told me to go the the person at the register and she would give me a refund. I told him it was absolutely his fault for not checking the dosage and he never admitted to his error. After I left there I went directly to Walgreens and switched all of our scripts to their pharmacy. Wouldn't you know, Mr. Agyemang called that evening and admitted his error and asked what he could do to get our business back. I said it was a done deal and told him good bye. I feel if this pharmacist can't take 5 seconds to see if the script is correct then I don't want my or my husband's welfare in his hands. Since then I've heard horror stories from other people about his lax attitude. One was even from a doctor so I know he wasn't lying. Please take action with this pharmacist-I don't want him to lose his job-he just needs to do his job correctly before he really hurts or kills some one. I'm glad I caught this since my husband has had a brain aneurysm and would never had caught it.

I was a former customer of store #3082 Cvs Hogansville Rd Lagrange, Ga. I decided to move my prescriptions to the local independant pharmacy because of this store "losing" refills on 1 of my medications. The REALLY SAD part is, this has happened to my sister. mother, and now even my own son!! The Cvs on N. Greenwood St [new location since may 2012] "lost" my sister's heart medication refills 2 times so twice my sister had to call the dr. who said "you should have 3 refills left" and then proceeded to tell me that this is the 4th call today about Cvs "losing refills".

If that dr. alone has had 4 calls imagine how many other drs. have been called also. My wife decided to move our son's medications due to having to argue with the pharmacist "Ray" and his staff @ store #7615 Greenville St. about his refills. She was assured by Ray that there was 10 refills "on hold". She had his medicine refilled @ the local independant pharmacy where the pharmacist told her that the pharmacist @Cvs #7615 told him there are NO refills left!! The independant pharmacist said he would call Cvs again [who he said was rude! what a shame!] or call the dr. Here we go again, having to bother the busy dr because Cvs is lazy or incompetent, we already know they are rude!!

My mother is 87 years old and has to regularly "deal" with the N Greenwood store at the very least 2-3 times in 1 day just to get her medicines filled!! After talking with many. many people this seems to be happening daily. My question is why do you NOT CARE about how you treat the people who have kept this company in business? I did figure out that when you choose to move your medicines, Cvs chooses to "lose" your refills therefore creating aggravation for you and the drs. and nurses. I am really ashamed that we have 4 Cvs stores in LaGrange who have the poorest customer service and extremely rude and childish behavior such as this!!

I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone who asks me and will relate my experience to them!! It's sad and pathetic for the customers and unfortunate that they can't put this company out of business!!

I am regular customer at your CVS located at Technology Place in Waldorf, Md. Within the last year, this pharmacy has been horrible. Here is why: Several times, I have gone to pick up medicine they either don't check my profile to see if I get generic or regular. They automatically fill generic. Never, ever have asked for generic. There are several people taking the refills without asking or informing me that my refills are low. I prefer to talk with a person about my medicines than to talk to a recorder. This morning I called in a refill and when I got there to pick up the refill, I was given fifteen pills half the amount that I usually get. Why didn't the person in the pharmacy say you only have fifteen pills left when I called in the refill. Today they wanted to charge me for half of the medicine at a higher cost than I would pay for a full month supply. This totally unacceptable and poor trash customer service. Please inform your operators in the pharmacy to advise customers if there refills are low and let them know how many full refills customers have on a prescription. Please make the pharmacist and clerks are paying close, close attention to the customers profile so there are less mistakes in the future. As you know mistakes can be extremely costly. I look forward to hearing from you.

During my employment with CVS, I noticed that my check stubs indicated sick pay had been used.
Since I do not take off from work, I was rather puzzled.
I spoke to other employees, who stated that the Manager (Sam Cortis) had used their sick pay as well as his own,
even though they had not called off from work.
I asked why the Manager did this, and I was informed that he used the sick pay to prevent going over his budget hours.
Some of the employees were aware of what was going on, but were afraid of getting terminated if they were to report it. (myself included)
This is very unethical, and do not understand how a big corporation would continue to employ an individual that does this!

Have feedback for CVS?