Popeyes Customer Service

Contact Popeyes Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-877-767-3937

Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen is a fast food restaurant company founded in Louisiana. There were over 2,000 locations reported in 2011 in 25 countries. Revenues in 2013 were reported as 206 million USD with over 20,000 employees.

To reach Customer Service, call 1-877-767-3937. You will find Contact Us information here. If you would like to send CEO, Cheryl Bachelder a letter, address your envelop with Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen Corporate Headquarters, 400 Perimeter Center Terraces, Suite 1000, Atlanta GA 30346, USA. Corporate office phone number is 404-459-4450.

Fast food made slow describes Popeye’s mission in making Spicy Fried Chicken, Boneless Wing Bash, “$5 Box” Red Velvet Cake, Cajun battered food, biscuits and sides. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Popeyes Contact Information

• Popeyes headquarters address

• 400 Perimeter Center Terraces, Suite 1000, Atlanta GA 30346

1-877-767-3937

7am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Popeyes Complaints

Order 2 dinners and they were terrible!! I order legs only for one dinner and asked for mild what I received was completely different... This place has been getting worst every week. They either can't get the order right or they don't speak English...I have been on hold for 13minutes to speak to the manager and no one has picked up the phone. Unbelievable the rotten customer service at this place Don't eat there people. Popeyes #3081 2557 S. Bolingbrook Drive Bolingbrook Illinois phone 630-759-0037

I visit the Popeyes in Covington Kentucky often yesterday Thursday 24th I have never been so insulted in my life I ordered meals for I and my wife I am 60 years old I paid for my meal with a $100 bill I asked for one spicy meal and one regular meal I was given two spicy meals and when I asked for it to be straight out 6 employees came and told me that I could not straighten my meal out and that I should take what I get I will not be visiting that Popeyes again no stars for review at all and the manager with the blue shirt did not make it any better she started talking to me like I was a child and she couldn't have been no more than 25 years old this happened at about 6:30 for 7

i was at your store located at 3317 bardstown road in louisvlle ky. I was there around 1:55 pm on 1/24/19 . it was not busy at the drive thru.
only myself and another person in car before me. the person taking the order from this store was rushing and did not give us time to look at what we wanted for our sides before she started rattling them off so fast as if to say hurry up and place order. this is the 1st time i have ever felt someone being so rude especially spending our money to be hassled this way and she definitely does not need to be taking orders. the car before me was puzzled as i was. i wont be going back there as i have been there many times before .The person taking order was way out of line.
Also, the person taking the order was not the one that gave us our food when we pulled up to window , so i asked her was she the one taking the order and she said it was another lady. i called the store only to be told voice mail system was full?????? Called quite a few times, same message.

i have over 40 years of customer service experience and this day at your drive-thru was a very bad experience . Either this person needs to be trained or taken from processing orders.

I spent $15.02 on my order and they omitted to put my side in the bag. I attempted to call back immediately after I arrived back at work and noticed it. No one ever answered the phone. I went through the window at 1220 and it is now 1325ct and no one is answering the phone. The merchant ID: 372095347889, refnum: 001251, Auth: 022049. I would like to be reimbursed for my tender mean since it really wasn't a meal and the charged me $7.29 for it.

Popeyes Chicken: This is what my ticket looks like: It was not store # and I tried to call the location on 2110 Gilmer Road, Longview, TX and the line is busy. The chicken was terrible, the pieces were small in size, the taste was not what I had expected to be mild, (nasty) and the rice was so dry, I had to go home and open up a bag of Uncle Ben wild rice to eat by itself. I expected better from this food chain. this is what my receipt looks like:
APP, ORDER
Tax 0.82
Payment 10.81
Change Due 9.19
App.bmp

I'm complaining about popeyes on Midlothian Blvd the manager is very disrespectful and I think popeyes needs to be closed down because the manager that works there his name is flex he lied to me about my shirts and he said he let me know it's been months he's been flashing money on Facebook and he hustle for bags that means for drugs y'all need to close that place down for good

popeyeys in port saint lucie blvd fl....very rude and keep forgetting or mesinng up my orders drive through.. 3rd time this month they forgot something get home and danm

I went to Popeye's the location is 86th Street between 20th Ave And Bay 25th Street.in Bensonhurst Brooklyn
The first incident was i asked for a courtesy cup for water i was told we no longer give them out. The water is FREE
but you can buy a cup for $ 2.49. of course i didn't what nerve!

The 2nd incident was I went to the same Popeye's had a coupon where you get 5 pieces of chicken enough for 2 people.
I asked can i get 2 breasts he said no i cant. I said why not it's for 2 people. He said you cant that's the way it works.
I totally disagree i am a very good customer in that store but from now on i'll go to McDonald's across the street.

I do not like the way i was spoken to as a loyal customer.

Thanks Rita

I went to Popeyes tonight and was rather annoyed. First I sat at order box seven minutes without someone taking my order. I finally just drove around to pickup window where my order was taken. I was told there was only spicy chicken so I accepted that but it tasted old and greasy. The young man handed me my two boxes with my credit card and receipt on top. As he did of course the card fell to the floor and receipt flew away and the boxes opened into my lap with food spilling out. He finally handed me a sack. I asked for bar-b-cue sauce and without him looking I was told they didn’t have any. He did say he was having a bad day and apologized. I think he needed more training and more management support. I’m hoping my next visit will be a bit more organized.

I like Popeyes. Its a treat to there Friday evening my family and I went to the Popeyes in Sebring Florida, Service was slow and the counter girl
could not handle it. They were out of drumsticks, There was no receipt paper and the tables and drink area needed attention. I hope its better next time.

I am a very upset customer contacting you about a completely unacceptable interaction I just had with one of the employees at Popeye’s #3078 in El Paso, Texas. This complaint is directly on employee Sergio G. Let me start by saying I have never been to a Popeye’s and experienced such poor customer experience. I placed an order for a strawberry pie & he advised me through the drive thru that they didn’t have any available and it would be about 8 min to make one fresh so I told him I would wait. He proceeded to ask me again if I was “actually going to wait the 8 min” in which I told him again yes. When I drove up to the window again he asked me “you said you were going to wait the 8 min or you’re not”? For a THIRD time I said yes. He rolled his eyes and slammed the drive thru window obviously very irritated. I realized I must have hit a nerve by ordering an item offered on the menu. If it’s such a hassle then it should be removed from the menu so customers won’t bother employees by ordering it. He came back to the window and very rudely told me to “drive to the front to wait for my order”. I asked him for some honey and he told me he’d “throw it in the bag” so I asked him if I could please have it now because In the past when I’ve asked for it they have forgotten to put it in the bag... again he rolls his eyes and hands me TWO honeys so I ask him for more and again he rolls his eyes and very vigorously places ONE more packet of honey in the palm of my hand and decides to have a stare down contest with me as I drive off to wait for my order. After waiting for my order he walks up to my window and extremely very angry still he rudely says “here is your order”. Never did I once get a THANK YOU!! His behavior and bad attitude were completely unacceptable. When I got home and opened my order I realize he didn’t even put the biscuits in my order that came as part of my 2 combos. I can’t help but think he did this on purpose knowing this is why I had asked for the honey. His anger issues, bad attitude & lack of customer service need to be addressed immediately. I am completely disgusted by my overall visit today! This directly impacts the “brand” that Popeye’s has always stood for. Employees like these should not be customer facing. Thank you for your very close attention to this matter. I am confident these issues will be addressed appropriately and not I or any other customer will have to feel like an inconvenience when we go for take out in the near future.

Order #268
1/18/2019
8:55 PM
Order total: $18.69

went to new popeyes at 401 salt lick road in st peters mo on january 4th at 530pm about and went inside to order two 3 piece dinners when i got home my husbands spice chicken dinner was raw and bleeding from the chicken i called the1877 number on receipt filed a complaint said they will get in touch with me and never responded by email or calling me this is very bad customer service

I have a relative near this location. I hate going here for her very seldom I am happy with there service. One out of ten maybe the service was good 4 times. I have complain before to the Manager about the service. Today I went to get 2 specials which is 3.99 for 3 piece and biscuit. I seen it on tv plus my husband went to one last night and he brought home breast leg and thigh. I took my family to 20919 WEST EIGHT MILE ROAD . STORE NUMBER 313 5348733. (5394) . I was told I had to buy a breast for 1.39 AND I said where do that say that cashier said it will be on receipt once you pay. The cahier was tremecia h. THE MANAGER kIERRA tansal said the same thing. the manger said you only can get leg thigh and wing. SO I JUST GOT IT BECAUSE MY REALITIVE WANTED IT AND SHE IS A SENIOR CITIZEN. GO TO HER HOME AND OUR CHICKEN WAS OLD HARD TO EAT AND ALSO THE MILD PIECE LEG BONE WAS BLACK AND CHICKEN SMELL OLD. THEY ARE GIVING OUT OLD CHICKEN. Also I would like some compensation from eating a old piece of smelly leg and stomach pain. I went back and return the chicken. I hope my money return on my card and nothing be stolen off my card. I AM HAVING STOMACH PAIN. mANAGER BEING THERE AWHILE SHE NEED TO BE REPLACED OR GET BETTER EMPLOYEES . HER SHIFT IS ALWAYS THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM. IF I GO THERE SHE NOT THERE THE CHICKEN IS FRESH. ALSO THE MANAGER BAGGED MY FOOD . SHE GAVE ME THOSE PIECES. Kierra the manager need to be fired. she should be shame of her self to even give me that chicken. Please have a Head SUPERVISOR CALL ME FROM HEAD OFFICE . THANK YOU.

Kitchen # 2340, Covington, La.70433 guy offerer the whole time, to wait on me woman walked up he said oh ! There she is , she said no you wait on her so he said ok! He rang up my order( the 3 pc tender special for 3.99, she ran back and cancelled the order talking very loud and telling the manager he messed up ether order! He said he didn’t! He had it! He rang it up again with her screaming and cursing the whole time we was there she was cursing it was very upsetting we are an elderly couple! I don’t know her name, she is very small black lady very very noisy any curses a lot which I find very unnerving in a place of business! It’s like that every time we come here! The same rude lady!

Wento to Popeyes last evening at 5:42 pm Sale Number 69472547 Store #11267 OKC, OK NW 23rd Winsor Shopping Area, Register #2 order 2 of the 3 pc Tender Combo... the worse!!! Dry - Hard then...it's like those chicken tenders have sat in the warmer since lunch. It's no wonder they place 5 tenders in each box. This tells me the person filling the order was fully aware of the crap being served. $22.33 spent on CRAP!! The receipt said for Restaurant Contact/Comments to call 405-949-0327 which I did this morning around 10: 45 am...a Spanish accent lady answered the phone popeyes, I asked to speak to the manager and her response was 'she's on break right now and not here - thank you and she hung up the phone. Seriously is this how you train your staff? At the bottom of the restaurant, it read District Mgr # if Issue is Not Resolved Yesenia Zapet 405-898-3028 so I called it. A recording came on stating that the person you are trying to reach can not accept calls at this time. Really???? So I reached out to Google - found Customer Service 1-877-767-3937 and guess what - they were unable to accept calls at this time but did state to try later. Now I'm getting really frustrated - so I reached out the Corp Office number on the web 404-459-4450 and guess what.... we are sorry your call can not be completed at this time please hand up and try your call again later. *************I bet they don't even read the this. But you can bet I will share this story with all my friends. No wonder the line was dead at dinner time.

After spending $60 at your resturant they could not give me change for $100 Bill.

“Nia” was very rude and didn’t even want to give me her full name to file a complaint?

The store number is #11137

And all the other workers were laughing at me!

I'm not sure if upper mgmt. is following up with the Baton Rouge Sherwood forest Blvd location, but it is HORRIBLE!!! always a wait, employees hanging outside with the manager not being attentive to the customers at all. Order always wrong, and they have such nasty attitudes. I never walked into a restaurant whereas the Mgr standing right there and the employees don't even greet the guest nor have any sense of urgency. When you call about a compliant no one answers the phone. I have giving this location ample opportunity to get it together. nothing but dikes and punks walking around playing with the customers food. It appears the mgr loves the company. she was leaning on the counter laughing and playing on her cellphone. never going back there again. Fast food have gone to a completely different level.

Hello my name is Daniel Le
I’m writing to let you know I had a bad experience with my first visit to this location in Athens,TX #13013
I tried looking for the phone number on the receipt but no number was listed. No one picks up the phone when I called in. I had to call multiple times. The lady who finally answer just tells me to come back and bring a receipt. I had placed a order during busy lunch hour and had to drive back to complete my order. Rep on phone didn’t apologize for error and was rude. I then go back in-line at the drive through for another 15min and was asked for the receipt and she gives me a back and apologize. I then open the bag and showed her she got the order wrong. She then ask me what I ordered. What is the point of showing my receipt if your just going to throw something in it and not get it right. So in all I wasted well over 30 minutes of my time to get an order. Rude and terrible service is what I see and I don’t think I have seen such service this bad from any other location I’ve been at. Your employees don’t seem to care about your customers time or to the get a order right. I don’t know what else to tell you but I won’t be going to this location again.

on november 9 i stopped at the 2231 lebanon valley mall location to get dinner for my family orderd a 12 pc meal got home to find only 7 pieces then all 7 were so dryed out they were not ediable called the store they said come back but i live 30 min away the manager took my name and said she would write it in the book and my next visit they would replace the order. went back on december 15 and the manager called her manager KEN PATEL he said because it was more than 30 days old he would not honer what i was told my bill was 32.85 order 1 number 12828 i simply can not afford to buy dinner and not get what i paid for and then throw the rest away not how i would expect a big franchise to do business very frustrated

Hello my name is Daniel Le

I have purchased meals from the location on Thorton Rd. in Austell, GA multiple times. Each time I go my order is wrong--wrong order, wrong sides, wrong spice, no utensils or napkins. I have called the store and customer service multiple times to have my order replaced or refunded, but to no avail. I called the customer service line again this morning and spoke with someone. When will my meals be replaced? I enjoy the product, but definitely not the wait for my meals to be replaced.

made a complaint last Thursday, about the service on Beacon St. Laurel,Ms. I gave the order info and the name of the gil that filled my order. I have not received a reply from anyone, I work hard for my money, but when I order something and get home and half of the order is missing, I think something needs to be done

My visit on 12/16 approximate 3:22 p.m. the service was horrible the general manager Yolanda was very rude unprofessional and not friendly and very argumentative. I ordered number the four dinner which consists of wings I was told there were no wings, so I asked her if they are going to drop any soon she replied no she's not dropping any and offered to give me my money back okay I said that's not good customer service because she was already rude to my husband when he ask for the hot chicken and she she pointed out to him that the Chicken came out 5 minutes apart and and he really didn't have a choice what chicken he can get basically that's what she was saying. I told her that she need customer service training she's like yeah I should take that in consideration.Then she offered me spicy chicken and I said I didn't want spicy chicken at want it mild she was just very nasty and very rude every time she's in that building the service that sucks

No chicken in the store
Didn’t tell anyone until we had order
Give me the wrong order
And then tell that all they have
I’ll be employees were just laughing and playing
Get home with what they gave
It not good
It’s the store on Tobacco Rd
Augusta Ga # 4425

I ordered a cajun Turkey more than a week ago to pick up at the Shirley NY site today 11/23 @ 12 PM. I had special plans with guests coming to share the feast. On Monday someone from the Popeyes location called to verify the date and pick up time. We showed up for our Turkey and were told there was no Turkey for us! WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING? Well I got my money back...but that's not the point. I had to scramble around and figure out what I was now serving for my dinner (that was planned for 2 weeks). Extremely disappointed and will NEVER recommend Popeyes to anyone again. I was told that IF a Turkey should come in I'd get it for free! Well I would think so...its the least that can be done after screwing up .my dinner plans. I was super excited about this cajun Turkey and had bragged to all my friends about it. Now I'll be telling them don't order one from them ever....I'm sure this particular site didn't have many orders for a cajun Turkey for the day after Thanksgiving but that shouldn't matter. This was verified by them on Monday. This email can't even explain how angry and disappointed I am over this....NO CAJUN TURKEY IMAGE TO ATTACH CAUSE I DIDNT GET ONE

I really wish I could put 0 stars. We we're at 1501 Euclid Avenue's Popeyes. My husband n I were sitting inside for maybe 2 to 3 hours jus charging our phone n back up charger also waiting on my mother in law to come by. When she arrived we went through drive thru ordered 4 #6 the tenders. My mother in law parked in parking lot so that we could eat. We noticed we had no dipping sauce my mother in law told my husband to get some literally about 2 to 3 min later I hear yelling my mother in law n I ran out of car. At first all you could see was an employee then as I got closer noticed my husband on the ground too. The employees were kicking n hittingg him in the head too. About 5 min passes they let go my husband gets up then all of a sudden some black dude by entrance grabbed my husband got him to the ground until he was red n couldn't breath the guy says I don't give a fuck I will kill him. I get down start hitting him then kicked him. They both get up my mother in law gets in the black dudes face starts hitting him n she gets hit back in the head. I mean really what kind of employees do you guys at Popeyes hire out of all that my husband goes to jail n all the employees get back to work which is not right the guy hitting him in THE HEAD needs to be in jail too. I want something legally done. The cops didn't do a damn thing didn't give a shit that THE VICTIM WAS GETTING HIT KICKED N CHOKED. Really this whole world needs fixing. I want the people that were hitting n kicking him fired ASAP since nothing was done for my husband I want Justice for him because employees shouldn't place hands on customers n don't they know the saying that the customers are always right.. something better be done. Very upset customer.

Thanksgiving day I went through drive thru and was told they had no chicken available and the inside of the restaurant was busy with people waiting. I then asked how long the wait was and given a time to wait in which I did. The person at the window whom I believe was the manager was unfriendly and had an attitude problem I’m assuming because she didn’t want to work on Thanksgiving and didn’t want customers. I am a disabled veteran who was not able to be with my family this year, as I waited I saw another elderly person with a disabled veteran tag drive around past the drive thru without ordering I’m certain he was told there was no chicken available as well.

Address of Popeyes location
1999 Opelika Rd
Auburn, AL. 36830

Girl didn't tell me they were out of breasts. I ordered 2 breasts with red beans and rice. I was asked to pull forward after paying. She just asked me and closed the window. 12 minutes later I got my food. Guy said they had to cook it. Finally opened the box, got two breasts barely cooked completely and hard cold, old French fries. Third time they were out of breasts.

No STAR!!!!! I don't believe I will be visiting this location again. I was ask to pull up since I had 2 coupons. i already knew they would have to be paid for seperate. Manage with green shirt name tag Marschel. When I handed her(mgmt) the first coupon she treated it like it was fake right in front of me she kept looking & staring at it for a few minutes before she ask for my order. After I first order they closed the window. I ask if I could placed my other order the cashier said she had to check. So i only order 2 of my 3 order. I decided that I would spend the other $20.00 on something else. The rudeness became even worst once I got my food. I check my order and receipt and told her my order was not right.
Was Rung up -VS- What was ordered for both tickets.
Ticket 429 Ticket 430
Large Coke Sprite No Ice 3 Tndr Dnr Bay. Buffalo Tenders old No Sauce
2pc Breast & Thigh 2pc Breast & Leg Cajun fries Cajun Rice
The manager said out loud she order a thigh not a leg give it here and let me change it. no sauce Sprite had ice tasted water-down biscuits were hard fries were not crispy rice was extra dry.I told that I could not have my receipt cause it had already been redeemed, and as I explained to her i was ordering for someone else, but that did not matter she just kept being rude.We trash the food,we do not want it replaced and we do not want the money back. That manager really needs to be removed from the store.+

Hello, l visited the Popeyes in Milford CT.,after ordering l notice on my receipt she charge me 10 dollars instead of 7.99 l went back up and she said she owe me 3 dollars, , this was 3 difference orders. ,on the same ticketOnce home l notice that the 3 extra biscuits we're not there so the girl that took the order answer the phone told her she gave the phone to a manger who l tried to explain, she starts yelling telling me l need to come back cause l owe them 1 and change, because the girl had given me to much back, l said was calling because l didn't et the extra biscuits l payed for she was not trying to hear what l was saying, so l ask her if she had a boss she stated that she was the boss and there was no one over her, l said well everybody has a boss. I think maybe they thought well she got ,get 3 dollars back that l was trying to get over, and get something else's, im 63 years old, I'm not going to try and get over for 3 biscuits really, l was already home so l wasn't going back then, l just thought that maybe the next time l would be able to get my biscuits or money back, l didn't need to hear what's your problem and be yelled at and told to bring in 1 and change because l owe them, and this is a manger, wow very unprofessional, she was making it seem that l did something wrong,

Popeyes in auburn Alabama around 5pm 11/2/2018. Manager cursing at an employee that was still in training right in front of the customers. One customer ask why was she talking to the trainee like that and she cursed the customer out. Another manager came in and got hostile with the trainee that has only been there 2 days! Then there was an indanisian there with the same attitude told the young man to go home. This needs to be fixed and everyone on that shift needs to be fired. Very unprofessional and should not be going on in front of customers and the choice of words is unexceptionable

# 11656 at 10:55 a.m. on 10/25 server #2516. Ask for Oreo pie, breast & leg she had me wait only to walk out w/an apple pie. Also the chicken was bad, old. I returned to tell them about my order. The mgr was nice however Sherry the cashier wanted to tell at me stating that I waited for the Apple and I explained no I was not. She went on yelling saying they didn't have the oreo. My voice was NEVER at Sherry but she could NOT control her temper.The meat was extremely dry as well. This is my 2nd visit at that location and both times the meat was disgusting.

I went to Popeyes and ordered an 8 Piece meal. When I got home I noticed that I was given 7 pieces instead of 8 because the wing was still attached to the breast.

Well not sure where to start it's at your store in Guadalupe AZ and every time I go there I have poor service but on this time I. Experienced illegal activities plus I'm sure unsanitary issues your green shirt employee Jessica was witnessed and sorry to say smelled by me in back of building in drive through and when went I side to complain to management only to find out she was management..hence the reason for me complaining here Jessica Wes smoking weed in back of building and still reeking at register when I came inside ...now I didn't order that day cuz was given attitude about my issue with situation ...I love Popeyes but never going back to that one again ...signed let down many year Popeyes customer hink I should be compensated for having horrible experience thanks

I had a very bad experience at the store on Elysian Fields and Robert E. Lee Boulevard. First of all the drive thru was not fully operable. They were not taking debit cards (cash only) You did not know that until you were at the window. No signs were put out and I was told that they could not put out any signs. The lady who was standing in the front as I approached the counter was very rude and said that there was nothing they could do about what was going on with the drive thru. I explained to her that I was not pleased about the inconvenience and she said to me OH, well. I did say to her that I was going to report it and also include her rudeness and then she said to the cashier not to wait on me. Of course, I did not argue but said upon my leaving that I will definitely be sure to file a report. She refused to give me her name but stood up with authority. If she happens to be the manager, your store is in deep trouble. My lunch entire lunch period had expired due to the incident. I am a twice a week popeyes customer and never had such a bad experience at any of your stores. Please give me a call if possible at 504-710-0652.

Popeyes Altoona Iowa . 10-23-18 . Went through drive through lane . Was told it would be another 2 minute wait . Aready waited 5 minutes from time of order . Was told to pull ahead waited 10 more minutes . They sent a young man out to ask what I ordered . Told him , in not very nice terms , to send the manager out . She came out asked me if I want my money back or food . Food still was not ready . She smarted off and said I shouldn,t talk that way . never any apology. Had to finally back up to the window . 5 more minutes got my money back and left . That manager should be fired . She has waited on me before and does not do a good job . NEED TO CLOSE THIS LOCATION THEY SUCK .

I waited 30 minutes for my order without being acknowledged by staff. After the 30 minutes I address the window person and a weak Sorry was it. Then I was shorted a wing dinner but still charged 4.99. I called the store location and a recording came on stating the call could not be completed. This is not the 1st time for a long wait and incorrect order. Not happy at all!!!

So your restaurant does not consider the members of the United States Coast Guard as military. That is so wrong. Like it is really gonna hurt to give this arm of the service the same military discount. Then you charge them for extra sauce because "they are not really military". I will
never eat Popeyes Chicken again. I will spread the word to everyone. Disgraceful

sent my daughter to popeyes with a coupon for a 14 pieces mix they only gave her breast and wings I tried to call them many times the line is busy as allways

I get a 30min lunch break, it takes me 5min to get to popeyes in plaquemine louisiana.
on 10/17/2018 A coworker & I arrived at this popeyes location at approx 10:52am my coworkers order was taken at 10:56am & my order was taken at 10:59am (3 piece tender with side) . As we waited for our order to be filled approx 8 to 10 other customers placed their orders in succession behind our orders. After 9 to 10 min elapsed I started to notice that customers who ordered well behind us were being call to receive their orders. My coworker & I waited & waited & at approx 11:25am my coworkers name was called to receive his order, i saw that there were several other orders waiting to be picked up & ask the employee to check & see if my name was on one of the other orders sitting on the counter top, he looked & said no. At this point & am starting to get upset, I told the employee to check & see how much longer because my 30min lunch break was over & I needed to go back to work. After some back in forth the employee sad its almost ready. By 11:35am I still did not have my order & told the employee to give me a refund that I could not wait any longer, after a few more minutes of waiting & the employee running back & fourth I again said give me a refund I have to go. A women emerges from behind cooking area talks to the other employee opens the register & gives me my refund with out saying a word to me. No sorry for the poor service nothing. Time now is approx 11:40am & as i receive my money I here order up for Robert, I took my money & left. IT will be a cold day in HELL before I ever go back to a Popeye's if this is what Corporate manage & Popeye's employees accepts as acceptable customer service. If you want to here it after you have read it My number is 225-610-8520
I worked in retail for 15 years early in my career & if I was in management at this location I would FIRE the Whole Dam Crew.
It was pitiful, employees know you are waiting for your order & they move around & glance up at & then away with out saying a word like if they just keep ignoring you every things ok.

Extremely poor customer service. Will be sending a letter of the incident.

Yes the supervisor Melissa at the Popeye's on Laburnum Avenue is very disrespectful unprofessional don't know how to talk to people my daughter works there Shiloh Tillman and they communicates with her she's only 16 years old and when I say that she has to leave she has to leave because Shiloh has been working from 10 in the morning they won't her to stay till 11:30 at night I told him that she's only 16 and she has to leave at 10 so she gets mad Melissa and hangs the phone up in my face she need to talk to people in a better way far as being a manager because that is unprofessional and you all need to deal with her

I was in Popeyes June 24 th ordered over $20 worth of food they put my fish in another tackle box and didn’t give me a whole order of butterfly shrimp I paid for since then I called 3 x no call back no email nothing in the mail horrible that they don’t treat their customers nice when they have an issue

On Saturday, September 22, 2018, I visited your Popeyes' Restaurant #11171, located at 329 Old Gate Lane in Milford, CT and purchased the 4 piece box of mild chicken and also ordered (1) biscuit. Although the box special was for (1) leg, (1) wing, (1) thigh and (1) breast, the cashier, Priyaaanka, said I could substitute the breast for a thigh. When I checked the order before leaving, I noticed they had given me a breast. I went back to the counter and told the another cashier what had happened, and she took the box and replaced the breast with a thigh -- or so I thought. Thinking the correction had been made, I left the restaurant. When I got home and sat down to eat the chicken, I noticed that I was given yet another breast. I then contacted the Customer Service Number 877-767-3937, and spoke with a Katina, and reported what happened. She took my phone numbers and indicated she would sent the complaint to the Customer Care Agent and someone would reach out to me during the week. When no one reached out to me, I called on 9/28 and spoke w/Sarah and again on 10/8 and spoke w/Millia. I've made 3 attempts to resolve my complaint and no one has even had the professional courtesy to reach out to me and offer me a courtesy coupon at my request. This is poor customer service and reflects badly on how management responds to customer complaints. I am requesting that the coupons be mailed to me at 25 Oakleaf Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606. Shame on you for treating your customers this way. I hate to think how you treat your employees.

Yesterday 10/10/2018 at 5 20pm me and my mom really wanted popeyes for dinner. we do not have one close to us so we have we really have to go out our way to get some so we do not eat it often. but love it. I grew up on popeyes. the one we went to was in atlantic beach fl 32233. well went through the dr thru and ordered spicy chicken and it looked like it had been sitting for a while. so i asked for fresh chicken they said ok, even though i saw she was not happy about that. I parked and went in and waited. after the chicken came out she handed me my box of chicken and it looked the same as the first. now Im mad. My mom really wanted some popeyes so i took it. but anyways either the grease needed to be changed or they put old chicken down to heat it. I dont know but I do know it was so of the sorriest chicken i have ever had from popeyes and i am 37 yrs old I have been eating popeyes all my life.

They have a public restroom but they keep it locked so when I walked in and asked can I use your restroom please they said (no) just like when I asked to get a water cup they told me (no) seconds later a kid walks in asked for a water cup they reached over and grabbed a water cup and only water k. Now I'm sorry to say this but when I do come to Popeyes when I have enough money I do pay for my meal but what I'm getting at is that I feel they are discreminating against me because I am homeless now I don't use there restroom 24 hours a day I use it maybe 1 or 2 times and that's like every once in great like every other week now when it says open to the public weather or not your homeless or not the restrooms should be open for everyone period don't discreminate on those who are homeless or I will sue your franchise for discrimination.

Got there and placed my order at 11:52 am at first i ordered 2 $5 chicken meals. Come to find out it came with nothing but chicken. So i asked to change my order. The cashier made a ugh comment and a noise. I apologised and said i didnt know it was only chicken. Then she said what u want then. So i proceeded to give her my order.i told to give me a 2 piece meal and she said so u want 2 two piece meals? I said no mam. Then i started again to tell her i wanted a 2 piece meal and a 4 piece meal.and i started to tell her sides and she interupted me again. I finally gave my whole order and got my receipt. Receipt said i placed order at 11:52. I waIted and waited and waited. I was finally called by name to get order. To my amaze it was not even ready. They had made the 2 $5 meals. Which are not meals at all just chicken! Then they asked what i ordered and if it was for there or to go? Really?my food was still not ready and a over a hour had passed. Then finally got them at 1:15. But it was still not right. I had ordered mashed potatoes with No gravy and they had gravy on them. So i told the lady and she went around counter to back line to tell them but on her way back to the line she went around a co worker and i heard her say without mistake. Her words were (I hate this lady). When she come back i told her i was taking food to my husband and i will be right back. So i did and explained to husband what had happened and he was very angry not mention it took us about a hour and half to get food. We will never go to that popeyes again. Very devastating. During all this time the manager that was on the cooking line told the cashier to stop taking orders for a while till they catch up. That was unbelievable in itself. What in the world is going on in your kitchens and stores?? Just thought u should be aware of how it was being run! And i am out $19:89 for food that we had to take home because by the tine we git everything it was cold and took way to long. My ticket number was. 1020. The store was in leesburg florida and number of store is0112-2689. My phone number is 352 431 9372. Thank you. Sincerely Donna Tyre

Waited in the drive through for at least 30 minutes at Popeye's in Moreno Valley (Store number - 11928).
There were 3 cars in front of us and it was not busy at all. Then when we got to the front of the que we we're asked to park in the parking lot because our order was not ready yet. After all that time!!!
I have to admit this is not good service at all.

On August 20, 2018 I didn't receive great customer service at the Harker Heights , Texas restaurant. After a long day of work, just stop to pick up some food for myself and my father. Manager was very moody & had a attitude. The chicken I requested wasn't ready so they had to drop some more, she wasn't accommodating to me at all. There was a gentlemen in front of me, he decided to order more food she got his order out promptly, also another lady walked up to order food. She asked her if she would like a soda while she waited... That wasn't very kind of her & she had someone finish my order, will not be going back to that Popeyes.
The restroom & lobby was dirty!

Ordered 2 platters , 1 with 2 drumbsticks coleslaw , biscuit . 1 with 2 thighs coleslaw biscuit and ordered large red beans and rice . Red beans and rice were sour and bubbling , 2 spoonfuls of coleslaw in each container , in my order for thighs were 1 thigh and1 breast . Obviously these people don't know the difference between thighs and breasts. They were too busy playing around . I called back when I got home and was told , I should've checked my order before I left the store . How rude . If your workers were more mature enough in the work place and took orders as the were given and display the orders properly and dispense proper orders as they are given , there would be no complaints . If they were not walking around playing around and pay attention to their jobs , their would be no complaints . I found it highly unprofessional of the response I got when I called back because your worker screwed up my order and served me these spoiled and improper serving of food which I was out of $14 for this meander meal . I am appalled and shocked. I will not patronize this store again . Twice I have gotten nasty service and messed up orders , sour food , and 2 spoons of coleslaw in these cups . I guess now , it's time to contact Consumer Affairs .

Went to your store today # 10743 in Wheaton Plaza. Normally I get the 5 dollar boy that included a side and biscuit but today I was charged extra for the side and said that I had to pay for the biscuit. Tried to get an explanation for this but the customer service was terrible. No explanation given for this change at all. I was not pleased with the service today. My check # 6327 and Time was 12:10 PM during my lunch hour.

The TV specials have not been available the last 4 times (in a month) at the restaurants we’ve been to in WA state & Oregon. It’s really disappointing that the ads say 4 pieces for $5 and the best that we can get at the stores we’ve stopped at is 6 pieces for $11.99. Seems to me that if your ads for specials are applicable at all restaurants it should be stated in the commercials. Love the food but VERY DISAPPOINTED in the lack of info in your commercials!

I stopped at Popeyes in Clermont, FL on Monday, August 13th at 5:14pm.
I went through the drive-thru and placed an order for Boneless Chicken Wings. I was not told that the wings would be spicy. No signage or discussion with the girl at the window would have indicated these wings would be spicy. When I asked for the sauce to be nonspicy, she said they only had spicy sauces! I mentioned I cannot eat spicy, she still did not mention the chicken would be spicy. When I got home and started to eat it, I was overwhelmed with the spicy chicken. I ate the biscuit and coleslaw as my meal.

I called and asked to speak with a manager on duty, and was told he wasn't there. I asked to speak with a supervisor. The girl who answered the phone said she was a supervisor. I didn't think she was, but I proceeded to tell her about the problem I had with the spicy chicken. I told her I would like to come the next day and get the nonspicy Boneless Chicken meal. She then said she would let me speak to another supervisor. When the next one got on the phone, I asked if she was really a supervisor. She said, "Yes I am, and I am also a mother of 4 children and I have no reason to lie to you." I repeated my explanation to her, and she said, You can come in tomorrow and get tenders because they are not spicy." I said I will bring my receipt and I expected to get a meal. "She said the Chicken Tenders cost more than the Boneless Chicken, and she could not give me the coleslaw and a roll." I said, never mind, I would call the District Manager. I did call the District Manager and he never returned my call.

This whole situation is so petty. I have been to this Popeye's two times since they were open. The first time I was in line for about 20 minutes. Unstandable, as they opened the day before and were still working out the kinks. Then a manager or the District Manager started yelling at one of the ladies as he told her to stay in the front and to do her damn job. We were all embarrassed for this woman and I could'nt imagine anyone being humalitied and embarrassed by this man. I asked to speak to him, and I expressed my feelings. Talk about harrassment, the lady could have walked out on him and could have put his job in jepardy. I had not been back since that episode.

I would like a refund of $5.35 for not having a meal. I would also like to suggest make sure the signage reads SPICY when a customer is asking for it. Thank goodness I did not have an allergy to the spice, but threw the chicken.

Irene Lennon
(407)873-2692

Under cooked. Ask for spicy and you get mild . no drinks 5 times something wrong . one time no spicy at all. One time got me sick .. This place is being run in the ground. The talk is all over the place.. That under cooked chicken is going to poison somebody. . why the chicken in thibodaux,LA. is so good.. This place in Gramercy ,LA gonna get y'all in trouble..

I ordered spicy chicken and mashed potatoes I received regular chicken and dirty rice this is my 2nd time ordering spicy chicken and getting regular

one of your employees which may be the manager handles food with no gloves on. people had mention it be he paid no attention. we all feel especially today n o food should be handled with no gloves. we would appreciate it if something is done thank you. its the popeye in north port fla that just opened up

The manager inside your establishment on grand river and Southfield was the rudest I have ever seen I will not spend another dime in there until his attitude is fixed I asked for the corporate number he told me google it wow
I have seen them arguing with each other I have seen a manager throw food at an employee today took the cake DAN I THINK WAS HIS NAME Atleast that was the name given and I never got the manager name who was throwing chicken at the employees I think u should be aware of why your business is loosing customers

Visited Popeyes in the 1500 Block of Chestnut St. Philadelphia, Pa. on 7/24/2018 in the afternoon. A $4.59 and tax for
2 pieces of chicken, a biscuit, side dish and small drink is advertised for that amount of Mon., Tues. and Wednesday.
I ordered and the 2 pieces deal and was told the bill would be almost $7.00. I cancelled and went to another Popeyes
on Broad and Catherin Sts. in Philadelphia, Pa. and received the meal at the advertised price. I thought that your restaurants all charged the same price. Am I mistaken?

This is the Popeyes that me and my children always go to and eat at.This Morning coming out of Walmart I see the sign outside that read.
Now Hiring Niggas.As A BLACK Woman I was livid.Spoke to the manager and was still unsettled.3712w 7800s
South Jordan Utah.
richardsondione72@gmail.com

I had to wait fifteen minutes for 2 orders of chicken strips. It is evident that after waiting patiently the food wasn't hot and the fries were dark, hard & cold as ice!!! The chicken strips were very hard, not fresh & I am very disappointed and CANNOT enjoy my meals after waiting for do long. Also, I will NOT PURCHASE FOOD AT POPEYES. The manager expressed little to no interest. Whomever the manager was seem to care less!!! As much as I do daimt lunces for my company employess, my visit will be very very seldom!!! Highly pissed!!!

On This Day July 19th 2018 My Boyfriend Went To Popeyes Chicken On 6 Mile And Meyers In Which He Went Through The Drive Thru To Purchase A Large Rice And Large Mash Potato For Me In Which At Home Sick The Service Was Horrible And There Was No Line He Was On His Lunch Break The Young Lady Was Rude And On Her Phone When He Reach The Window He Asked Way So Long As She Responded Do You Still Want It That Not Acceptable When You Not Doing Your Job I Want This Looked Into This Location Always Be Rude But It Is Close To Home Hope To Get Better Thank You I Have A Manager At Popeyes At That's Not Tolerate Sandra & Trivis Bester.

This piece of chicken came from POPEYES, Empire Blvd & Washington Ave. I almost gagged when I saw how dark the bone was. This designates OLD meat. It’s disgusting & I interesting to contact NYC Health department.

I bought the 20 piece chicken tenders w/ 2 sides (red beans and rice..biscuits....they were ok....BUT I ALSO BOUGHT THE POPCORN SHRIMP AND FISH PLATTER W /FRIED AND GREEN BEANS....AWFUL...THE POPCORN SHRIMP WAS JUST FRIED SHELLS ,AND THE FISH WAS ALL JACKED UP...32 00 DOWN THE DRAIN

I visited the Popeyes in Crestwood Illinois today 7-12-2018. I had a friend with me. At the order station I said I had a coupon for get a 2 piece dinner free when you buy a 3 piece. The girl said drive around we did. She said I have to see it. She looked and called someone over to look it was expired. I understand you have a policy on coupons. I said I’m a senior and I wanted to get this for my friend and I. I’m sure it doesn’t matter I told them I was disabled and really had a taste for it. Not that it matters but my friend is black was driving and her son was in the back seat. I said can’t you give it to us. They both said no and started to quote larger dinners. I said no ( I’m on a pension and look for bargains ). This was sometime between 1pm and 1:30pm. I’ve been to Popeyes many many time in the last 25 years, different locations. They were rude ( again not that it matters the one that perhaps was a manager was white young, the other young was Spanish. I know other places will take expired or only at certain location coupons. This is my only time I’ve complained about you restaurant. We ended up going back to my house. I live in Crestwood with nothing to eat. You when you have a taste for one thing you don’t want anything else. I don’t know if you’ll email me or call. My phone is 773-230-1963 it’s a cell. I’m 73 and don’t get out much.

I have emailed popeyes before about the issue I had with my order and never heard back from anyone I went through drive thru and ordered the 12 piece meal with 2 sides and 6 bisquits .The chicken was cooked all the way still pink and the skin was very soggy I emailed you right away followed up with another email and have had no response I am very disappointed with your customer service I had to throw the chicken away wanted to bring this to your attention Sincerely Ms Burns

I paid 20.00 on a meal I was at the location in Irving Texas on belt line the cooking staff was all Hispanics and I had a10 peice mix it was not cooked long enough and every peice that we had was terrible and the staff spoke very little English my thoughts are Popeyes suppose to be hot and crunchy not warm and fatty could you feed your family chicken that's fatty.please do something about this location.it was about 6 other customers their that was upset the customer service was very bad they spoke very little English!!!

The employees are very rude and disrespectful at the waldorf 2475/107 location on 301 crain highway.I orderd a 10 piece and the young lady got nasty and very ruled she claim that she didnt no what i was talking about and the manager didnt do anything about it.

On June the 25th coming home from work I stopped at Pop eyes for the 10pc. Chicken for dinner when my Family and I sat down to eat the Chicken was so dry and tough we could not eat it, it seemed to have been cooked days before and warmed over several times it was awful I had to throw it out no one could eat it . I had visited Pop eyes before and had never experienced any thing like this. We loved Pop eyes but I do not think I will ever go there again. Dinner was ruined. The cost was $16.28 we could not eat the Chicken so I think I should get my money back. This Pop eyes is in Phoenix, Arizona at Central and Dunlap. My Address is Betty McBeth at 808 E. Missouri Ave Unit 339 in Phoenix, Ariz. 85014

went to the restaurant on country club road. ordered the 5 piece strip dinner. the strips were so tuff and cold and has so little chicken meat on them that I could not eat them. It was like eating dry jerky. the red bens and rice had 2 red beans in it and so little juice that I could not get a mix that was edible. I usually eat eat at your restaurant at least three times a month and I can say this was the worst meal I have ever eaten.

Food horrible staff horrible and environment horrible I've had three people sick and ready to go to the health department

I order the ten dollars box that came with 8 piece chicken and when I got home to feed my family they only give me five piece of chicken I work hard for my money they was getting ready to close didn't give me a receipt that not right I can't of want some were else I didn't get the hot sauce or jelly all they do was talk and play the young lady who took the order had to fix it they don't help her a manager came out and said she is not to fix orders let's get the food out.

The gm dee talks crazy to her workers. Her boyfriend is a asst gm she has 2 nieces and one is 15 yrs old. She makes sure they get plenty of hours and she rearanges other ppls schedule so that her man can get off. Hes suppose to try new cooks which he doesnt. Her family does whatever they want with repercussions. She penelizes ppl who want come in to relieve her man. I have a child who works there and she slaves the younger kids and pay them only $7.75. She abuses her authority at popeyes. And she is rude. I want to say something to her but it would result in a bad situation. Showing dpecial treatment to her man and nieces is not fair to the workers who do eork hard for popeyes. I am looking into other methods to get my point across even the news if need be, especially the child labor board. So plz get ur gm together. Or popeyes will get a lawsuit i promise this.

I go to Popeyes because it's so close to my house but I will no longer support them anymore because every time I go I mean every time my chicken is so hard there's nothing in the middle of if the fries are always over cooked. I think that's this is ridiculous because their chicken is not cheap and to receive something so horrible is unacceptable. The story # is 2506 and I've also called management because I can't put up with this any longer. I've tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and they fail me every time.

This is not the 1st,2nd,3rd, nor 4th time I've came here and had a problem. No ones perfect but under these circumstances I've been several times and it seems like it will never changed. A manager contacted me after my 5th experience when the lady working drive thru decided she was tired of working and turned her head phones off so she didn't have to tale any more orders this was at 9:30 at night. As I pull up to the window she was very unprofessional and rude. She claimed they only had a certain kind of chicken and they weren't making more. Now this time I dont know why I gave them the benefit of the doubt and spent my money here again after that incident. I'm guessing cause the manager claimed the problem would be fixed. Everything was ok besides the fact that I drove all the way home to find that the sauce I asked for was not in the bag. These are careless mistakes! Customers are the reason they make a pay check but I'm assuming that doesn't matter to them, they're still getting a pay check right?

The service is do slow at store 3490 in ocala, fl.

Had a horrible incident today at Popeyes.

We purchased our chicken at the counter and asked for small drinks. The lady at the counter handed us six small glasses, and when I asked how much to pay for the drinks, the lady at the counter said, "Just take them----as if on the house". Naturally, I thanked the clerk at the counter. My family and I began to fill our cups with soda, the assistant manager, Mr. John confronted my daughter with very disrespectful attitude.
The manager said, "You ask for cups of water, and you are getting cold drinks." The manager was rude, and was not respecting the customer who had just spent over $40.00 in your fast food facility. The entire experience should have been handled with a better attitude. The Manager, Mr. John, was not polite and was not correct to yell in front of other customers. The lady at the cash register should have been questioned before we were treated unfairly at this Popeyes.

The popeyes in Jennings was not a joyful experience. I would not recommend this place for anyone to eat in.

I ordered a $20 meal from popeyes in Baltimore MD, Merritt Blvd. When I received my order I received beans and rice instead of Cole slaw. I realized it before I left and they corrected it. When I got home I had 10 wings in my box. I didn't realize I had to check my chicken too!! My receipt had 3 legs, thighs,wings and breasts. There was plenty of chicken available. I haven't been to popeyes for a while and I am quite upset about this situation.

I went to Popeyes for dinner only cause I had a coupon location was 224 oak creek plaza in Mundelein illinois 847-949-4451 what a horrible dining experience from start to end the guy at the register seemed high red eyes smelled like alcohol he had hickeys all over his neck couldn't speak proper English didn't even understand how I want my food cooked to my specification the music in the back of the fryers kitchen was loud couldn't hear nothing waited long time to get my food which was disgusting from uncooked chicken cold stale mash and gravy and stale biscuit the guy and his co workers did not use sanitary gloves didn't wear hat didn't use any silver ware he did not apologize for his mistakes almost made me throw up in his face so I just threw the whole disgusting food in the garbage!!!!!! Totally unacceptable behavior very rude disrespectful negative attitude dirty lobby and kitchen and washroom obnoxious spoke Spanish with his workers constantly laughing like it was a big joke to them didn't care about there job!!!! I tried calling customer service over 15 times so far and no one from their cares they are also very negative rude disrespectful annoying liers false information it's like they dread getting out of bed to go work for Popeyes so no resolutions false promises no feedback no one makes an effort to remedy the complaints made against Popeyes they are ilirate bunch of cowards idiots!!!!! Plain and simple I'm surprised Popeyes is still in business they should all be fired and demoted !!!!!! So who ever is reading this serious complaint avoid Popeyes at this location save your money it's not worth it at all!!!!!! The Gm,DM,manager all are full of fake lies and bullshit!!!!!!!

worked at popeyes on blodgette an scott for 8 months..the manager is male an all managers under him are female I know for a fact that 3 of the females have slept with him with the exception of a few everyone there on some type of drug..i know for a fact something I have seen..besides bein disrespectful to customers they talk to their boss disrespectfully in front of other customers..no manager follow cooking guidelines except maybe 2.these two ladies have my respect they put up with non sense..mrs.monica should be running the store maybe they would be a lot better off.i have been gone for 3months an still cant get my w2 called corporate they had to mail a copy to me because manager made it seem so hard to give me my w2 that's against the law isn't it? its almost time to file again an I have yet to get my w2...

I have lived in this area for over 29 years the thought of having a Popeye's close was very exciting. I have been in the new location three times and all three times I have left disappointed. The lack of management of this new facility is undoubtedly going to be the downfall of what seemed to be a great idea for a new location. When you first walk-in its impossible to know who is in line and who is waiting for orders. Its an absolute chaotic ordering system. Customers waiting long times for their order to be called. customers getting their orders out of sequence, customers complaining about excessive wait times, The customer service is enough to make you want to stay away from this location. The seating area is dirty, tables are not being kept clean, trash cans are not being emptied. On two occasions I have witnessed customers actually leave without their orders because of the chaos and manager not being able to keep control of frustrated customers. I overheard a manager tell a customer that if they had any issues the should send their dissatisfaction or complaints to Popeyes.com I will no longer go to this location even though its close to me, the thought of all those angry customers concerns me and the safety of my family.

The location I am talking about is the brand new location on the corner of Battlefield Blvd and Debaun Loop, Chesapeake, VA 23320 an unannounced visit should be made to this location by an independent observer to experience what the everyday customer is experiencing at this location during lunch hours.

I visited the Popeye's at 16701 Harper Ave,Detroit, MI 48224 on 3/15/2018 at about 7;00 p.m. I first went o the drive-thru and waited without moving for 10 minutes. Finally, I was able to back out and went inside to order. I ordered 2 $5.00 surf and turfs. I was told, "we ain;t got no shrimp". So I made another selection and ordered 2 $5.00 chicken strips. The manager and young lady offered no compensation or even an apology. They instead held conversation between themselves. One was constantly on her cell phone. The store was not clean and the frontline was very unprofessional. I was appalled at the non caring attitude exhibited by the workers. I know how the frontline sets the tone for any business. Attention should be given to this crew for their lack of customer service. While I enjoy going to Popeye's, I found this visit very disturbing. When I asked for my receipt I was told, " we out of paper,so we can't give you a receipt". I am sure this is not acceptable to you. It certainly was not to me as a paying customer.

I have just left your abbeville Popeye"s and I went through the drive through. I was asked to pull up and they would bring my order to me. I waited at least 15 min in my car no one came out. I went in to see what was wrong and the manager Craig Fontenot asked if i wanted it raw. At no point at the window or inside did he or anyone else tell me that they had to cook my order. I was on my lunch hour and was pressed for time. I was never given the option of having something else or an apology ever made for the time i spent waiting. Please understand the young people working there were very polite and good at there job. Your manger, however, left a lot to be desired. He could use training on how to deal with the public. I work with the public everyday in my job with the city of abbeville. If I ever was rude in this manner I would have been brought in to the mayor's office. Please give him the training he most certainly needs .
Sincerlyely Deanna Touchet

I have just left one of the Popeye's Restaurants on Livingston St. in Brooklyn, New York
This is the 3rd time in a year that I have walked all the way over from the my job (lunch time) and they did not have the "Shrimp Tackle Box" nor the Surf n Turf, both of which is advertised on TV for $5.00. I just saw commercial last night.
Is this done just to get customers in there and since we are there already, we end up purchasing something that we really don't want and it cost more, a lot more! The wings I ended up buying are Horribly cooked (too fast) and dried out! With fries and soda, the whole meal cost me $9.00.
My co-worker spent $10.00 Just say "limited stores" so I can stop wasting my time on my lunch hour.
I think its sad when hardworking people can't even get a decent inexpensive meal without drama!

I just got off the phone with my daughter, Romayne. I knew imediately that something was wrong with her. She and her husband, Dave, decided to stop and eat at Popeye's on Wilkes-Barre Township Blvd. in Wilkes-Barre Township yesterday. I told her that she sounded "sick." She said she was up all night with the worst heartburn she ever experienced from the $16 meal that she ate at Popeye's. After taking heartburn medications, the awful burning sensation she had didn't even approve. She slept on her living room couch so she wouldn't keep her husband up because he gets up at 3:30 to go to work. She has a job interview tomorrow and thank goodness, it wasn't scheduled for today!!!!

Texas Roadhouse is across the street from Popeye's and the parking lot is always filled with cars, while Popeye's has maybe two or three cars parked in theirs. Something has to be done, or else Popeye's will be closing pretty soon.

Your manager hired my daughter then calls her up the next day and stated that she my work tonight but after that she will be let go unless she goes in the back room like the other girls my daughter girlfriend got her the job but said if u dont do it u will be fired my daughter does not have to pay rent or any thing like that because i own her house but her girl freind does not and she has. A daughter that's what this boy holds over them well game over

Waxahachie, Tx. Store #11529, Sale #142485252. When I got home with our food it was mostly all wrong. Ordered Cajun Fish Meal, did not get it. ($5.95), Ordered 5 pc. Chicken Tender Meal ($9.29), got home with a 3 pc. meal instead of 5 pc. Ordered rg Cajun Rice ($1.99, did not get it. Supposed to have 3 biscuits, got only 2, supposed to have 2 honey, got 0 honey.
The way I see it, overcharged $11.98 because of food listed on the ticket that I ordered and did not get. Bill was $36.40 and based on what I got home with should have been $24.42. All due to carelessness. They were not busy, only 3 cars in the drive thru and I pulled over and waited on my order to be brought to the car. They had plenty time to get it right.
Because I was shorted food to feed my family, I had to make a quick run to Long John Silvers to pick up more fish and chicken.
This happened at 5:00 PM on Friday, 2/09/2018
Charles E. Smith, smith-chas@att.net, Phone 972-923-0511, I have been calling the store for the last 30 minutes but phone is obviously off the hook as it rings busy immediately after I dial

My wife and I went to the Popeyes store #2515 on 2/7/2018 at 8:53 PM. My check #545. We were served old chicken and her beans and rice were cold and my potatoes were too. My wife asked me to get her some ranch dipping sauce and so I went to the counter and asked a worker for some and she told me the worker out in the lobby that had been cleaning tables and emptied the trash cans would get it for me. They both laughed and the one that took my order and then had been cleaning the lobby went behind the counter and gave me the sauce. She never washed her hands and she didn’t have gloves on. My wife said she would not eat that. The worker went back to the lobby and continued cleaning. I saw her go into the men’s and then the ladies restroom and came out with a plastic bag. Some people came in and she went and took their orders. Never once did the worker wash her hands and I know they have a sink in there for the workers to wash their hands. We go to this place a lot but after this I don’t know when we’ll go back. I didn’t ask for the manager tonight and probably should have. We feel this is not good for business.

Last year I ordered a carry-out meal 3-piece leg, thigh and wing, spicy with coleslaw and a biscuit. Took my food home was eating the coleslaw and came across a big chunk of something that was in my mouth at first I thought it was just a big piece of cabbage that wasn't chopped properly but lo and behold when I pulled it out of my mouth it was a sharp-edged piece of corner of one of their plastic bags. I have called 3 times to corporate and they have never returned any of my responses. They are the most spinelesss and gutless company ever! They don't stand behind their product! They won't give you a refund! They don't offer an apology and they sweep it under the rug and they think that I'm going to go away? I have called 3 times and every time they said somebody would contact me. If you at Popeyes want to settle this matter finally, because I'm not letting it g; I could have swallowed that thing and cut the inside of my throat! But you people have offered no apology! You've given me no refund and you have just washed your hands of this. Well you know what karma is a bitch and it's coming back on your ass somehow. If you got the balls to call me at my phone number, instant message me and we'll see where it goes. Then MAYBE I'll think twice about going to your restaurant again. The ball's in your corners Popeyes, you can contact me through instant messenger and then we'll go from there. But if you once again blow this off, I am copying and pasting this entire review and I will post it on every social media network website that I can find just to let them know how slimy you are!

The chicken was as dry as I have ever had to include the garbage that Wal-Mart sells. No Moisture at all. Not like any popeye's chicken I have ever had. Got home with this take out order and the biscuits were missing. It is apparent that this West Jordan, UT store is not interested in repeat business.

Counter person was very pleasant.

I went to popes and order chicken strips spand I order2 piece meal mild they gave me hot on both I call and told the manger and all she said was she was sorry I live to far to take it back this is the third time they have got my order wrong and I love popeyes

Att. Cheryl Bachelder. Hope your day is a good one. Too the point. We live in a very small town in Gerogia about 15 miles from Perry Georgia, were your popeye's is located. We was at store # 12676 The first Monday the store open. We order the Holliday Feast, Spicey. We were so happy till we got home an found it wasn't even mild. We let it go, everyone messes up. Well we went back on 1/5/2018 this time my husband got tenders an I got a 2 PIECE combo, both hot. We were going to check our order.before we left. Sorry to say we gave it back. They had said it would be 3 minutes before our order would be ready, that was fine. No wait our order came out. They had the nerve to tell us 1 was mild an the other spicey. I call the manager, she said to come into the store while they got our order right. When I got in the store an ask for the lady manger. How can I help you? I made it clear I was ask to come in. Then they told me that this young man was a manager, no I would like to speak to the lady who ask me to come in, she never did tell me her name. Now after I have been ask to come in she didn't do a thing about it. I was told that the next time we come back be sure to ask a manager to take our order. I inform her she must not be doing her job or the people under her would be doing there's. That's pretty mess up when you have 2 managers on duty an neither one have tried to please there customer. Every employee was stop an was listening to this manger insult the customer who hadn't GOT there order right either time we had been there. May I ask? How would you take being told, next time you want to place an order you need to get a manger to take your order because she hasn't took the time to teach her employee's how to take an order, not to mention how to get it right. I am very up set about the way I was treated. EVERONE what's a check but no one wants to do there job. They don't take pride in what they do an yes mane that is sad. Thank you for your time. Suzan Reece 478/235/0405

Hello, I feel like poeyes doesn't care about their customers, I feel cheated out of my 16 piece chicken...i purchased a 16 piece mixed meal, came with 3 sides, and bisquits...but the problem is, every time I order it, I get wings, thighs and legs that are very small, if its going to be that small..I feel like we should get extra pieces to up to the size its suppose to be... They were small, the thighs were as small as the palm of my hands, and I have small hands. I love Popeye's but I feel like the company us cheating your customers. I need to find somewhere to spend my hard earned money. I have pictures to prove it but I tried to attach it and keep getting message saying tbe picture is too large..

I wanted to celebrate my birthday with Louisiana food. I am born and raised in La. Popeyes has always been great since the eighties. I found Popeyes in Alabama and was so dissatisfied. The chicken was mini sized and fried dry asa potato chip. The beans were disgusting and the dirty rice was hard. It was my worst experience ever at aPopeyes anyplace. A waste of my hard earned 48.00 and embarrassed in front of my friends that prefer Bojangles

We visit pop eyes a lot getting two orders. Should there be two drinks with the meals? Or just one senior drink. That has happen many times
are there suppose to get two drinks?

On November 2, 2017 I went to popeyes and bought 10 pieces. Absolutely disgusting 10 pieces I received that had black crust and yellow stuff oozing from it. The pieces were a month old and cooked 20 times because they never got sold and burnt. My son ate the pieces and got food poisoning and started vomiting I went to the doctor and showed the food and he said its very hygienic food. I went to the restaurant and the manager started calling me and my mother a bitch and told us to get the fuck out of his restaurant. Every time we go to this location my pieces are dried and have a very dark brown color inside and they say its seasongs inside. This was very disrespectful experience for me and the manager harnessed me and my mother very much by yelling out in the restaurant get out and never come back here. This is the location where it occured 17 Worthington Ave, Brampton, ON L7A 2Y7

I'm writing you about the Popeyes ar 369 Baychester Avenue Bronx NY store#7133. Every time there's a sale for chicken this store never have the sale. There's other Popeyes that sell 3piece chicken for $3.99 or the 3of a kind . The manager said they do not have the same sales as the other Popeyes. I thought ALL Popeyes carry the same thing & have the same sales I shouldn't have to go out my way to get Popeyes for a better price when ALL Popeyes sell the same thing. I'm very disappointed with this store that i will not be purchasing chicken from that Popeyes again

I had a rather large order I was told I had to wait 20 minutes for my chicken to be fried,I ageed to wait I set there patiently over a hour for a 20 price family meal and when I got home with my order and checked the food my order was not right,,I am considering taking legal actions,,I need this resolved.

Went to Popeyes @ 1128 myrtle ave Bklyn ny on 10/20/17 around 3pm bought pop corn chicken special when I reached home a couple of hours later I opened box and there was about seven small hard pieces of chicken I called store 718-919-3541 and spoke with manger who was real nasty when I complained about the chicken and asked me what did I expect for 4 dollars to which I said at least eatable unheard food I have never experienced anything like that befor at Popeyes will never return to that store again

Have feedback for Popeyes?