Wendy's Customer Service

Contact Wendy's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 614-764-3100

Need to contact the Wendy's complaint department? You can call customer service at 1-888-624-8140, this seems to be the best number to contact. An alternative complaint line is by calling 614-764-3100 or by fax at the number 615-764-3489. We could not find a company email address for Wendy's, their feedback form is linked below.

There have been more than 230 customer complaints registered about Wendy's corporate so far. Unfortunately the founder of Wendy's Dave Thomas, would probably not be happy to read what customers are saying about his chain today. He founded the first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Today, the corporate headquartes is located in Dublin, Ohio. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017.

You can also use our free online feedback form to add a review about your local Wendy's restaurant. Or you can use the official "Talk to Wendy's" feedback form on their website to take a survey about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook fan page.

Wendy's Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Wendy's Complaints

Wendy’s on Broad Street across from town and country have some of the rudest employees, The manager was just nasty and not a nice person! Wanted to argue and just not own the fact that they messed up....just make it right and let’s move on!

TAMARA HIELDBRANT

OBJECTIVE~

LOOKING FOR POSSITION AVAILABLE~

I AM A VERY HARD WORKER, FRIENDLY, AND ENTHUSIASTIC,

I HAVE WORKED IN RETAIL, WAREHOUSES, RESTURAUNTS AND ANIMAL HOSPITALS

I AM GREAT WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE, A VERY HARD WORKER, AND DETAIL ORIENTATED, AND I WORK LONG HOURS AND DON’T COMPLAINE.

EDUCATION~

CENTERAL INDEPENDENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SAN JOSE CA

WESTERN CAREER COLLEGE- SACRAMENTO CA

EMPLOYMENT~

LYON'S RESTERAUNT- SACRAMENTO CA.

TOTAL CARE ANIMAL HOSPITAL- ANTELOPE CA.

VETSMART PET HOSPITAL- RANCHO CORDOVA

I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR SOMETIME NOW BUT I AM REALLY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT GOING BACK TO WORK AGAIN.

I WOULD LOVE TO WORK FOR YOU AND JOIN YOUR TEAM

PLEASE CONSIDER ME FOR THE POSSITION AVAILABLE.

CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE

I AM AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS ANYTIME

I go to the Wendy's in Clarksville Tn ,on Tinytown road, to order lunch on 3/16/2019 around 2pm, I order the awesome sauce burger combo #4 and i told them no pickle or tomato. I also ordered my wife the number one no pickle or ketchup. On my combo the number 4 all that was on my burger was onion , sauce and hamburger meat. My wives combo was drowned in ketchup, after I drove all the way home to eat it I seen this and didnt have a dam receipt. My wife calls and they tell her they have to have a receipt. What a dang waste of almost 18.00 on two meals and it wasnt our fault we didnt get a receipt . This is two times we have ate at this location in the last month and this time was by far the worse. THe first time the meat wasnt done and the sad part me and my family loves Wendys but I guess since this place offeres poor service we will have to go else where.

Every night at the Anvilblock location in Ellenwood, Georgia, there is a long line and long wait. The cars are at a standstill. This has taken place night after night around 10pm. I like Wendy's but I end up getting out of line after 20 or 30 minutes when the line is at a stand still. Please FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!

I was waiting in Drive Thru waited 2minutes for someone to take order when they did woman said get back with me. Then I could hear her talking to other co workers about specifics of the job at Wendy’s, then she answered a phone call or talked to someone in walk-in dining she kept on and on finally I left cause was die at work. I give no stars to Wendy’s at broads st / Tuckernuck Richmond Va all I wanted was a Wendy’s burger befor my shift started.

We just ate lunch at Wendy's in Wake Forest, NC on Capital Blvd. and Wake Union Church Road. It was just filthy! The place where the orders are taken had not been cleaned lately, as well as the area behind the counter. Looking into the food prep area had not been cleaned in eons. An ice cream dispenser looked out of order, not fixed and dirty. In past years I have never encountered anything like this at a Wendy's restaurant. I was told the manager of the day was Chris. If this was owned and had my name attached I would fire all workers and start over. I can't imagine how dirty the food is if they cannot even clean their work areas. I saw a lot of standing around but no one was industrious and cleaning or doing anything productive. AND they were not swamped with customers!!! How do you continue to stay in business if you run your restaurants like this one? When Dave was alive this did not happen. I am VERY disappointed in the eatery!! Not sure if I will ever go to another Wendy's again. Do you ever send corporate to check out these places??? I will be interested to see if I get a reply from you. Thank you, Brenda Solomon

Found this in our daughter 4 for $4 yesterday. She was grossed out and didn't want to eat. Wendy's is her favorite place and we have never had problems. Please get it together.

Ordered a pecan chicken salad- no chicken, no pecans, no feta cheese. Ordered an avacado salad-no avacado. Nothing in it but lettuce, cheese, and tomato bits. Too far to drive to take it back. What’s up? Usually your salads are great. Pleas respond.

The night assignt manager Named Estebone, cussing at other co worker, threating other co work in presence of customer, flirting with minor kids and co worker. saw him once handing something out of the drive threw windows and wasnt a wendy bag. my son worked there and he said he used to close at night and estevon would void stuff and take the money and he would take off to take some girl home while he is on the clock this is Wendys in Goldsboro Nc on Wayne Memorial Drive. My son finally quit he also said his friend was given a pill that got her high and very sexual and that her and estebone went out to a bar. i wont be coming back to wendys unless this is delt with i live not that far from this store

I use to use the Wendys app on my phone for special offers but it no longer works. I called the customer service number and they said the new app will not work on my phone because the new app uses 5. Well I have a Samsung Mini4 smart phone which is a few years old. I am 71 years old and I do not plan to buy $1000.00 new smart phone to use the Wendys app which requires the new 5. I know Tvs are going 5g in the future but I guess Wendys is so advanced that it is using 5g now. I go to Wendys everyday for lunch and have for the past 14 years. I think this new 5app is ridiculous and the idiot who designed should be fired. I am sure many old people like myself do not have new 5app phones. You are at better at burgers than you are at apps. Horrible service! I would rate your app 0 stars if I could.

I wish I cld have given them zero stars. Wendy's on Chuck Dawley Rd in Mt Pleasant SC is the most unprofessional experience I've ever had at any Wendy's. A vehicle sat in front of me for all of 10 min so I went around them to see if the restaurant was open. There was a car sitting at the drive thru window forever. So I waited behind it and the car that was in front of me drove off. The woman at the window was rude and extremely unprofessional. They said they were outta sweet tea, chocolate chip cookies and then burgers. Then they took first to bring us our food. NEVER AGAIN!!

I ordered 2 spicy chicken wraps a small chocolate sunday and a medium Coke Zero
When my order was complete I asked for 2 barbecue sauce packs
I was told that it would cost me .30 each.
I think this is outrageous and will not spend my money in your establishments unless you change your policy.

ive already sent my complaint to you twice about wendys in kings mtn n.c. 28086 about the mgr alex being rude and hateful to me and wanted to know whats been done about it.

Purchased a Dave’s double large combo. Food was cold. Fries were greasy and cold. Very disappointed. No stars. Want my money back and my appetite too!

I tried your new cod fish sandwich today and was very disappointed. Have always thought Wendys food was very good, but this sandwich didn't measure up to your standards. There was more coating on the fish than there was fish. Also the batter was hard and caked up on part of the pattie. I will not be having anymore of the fish, I'm sure that others will find the same if all the cod is prepared like the one i had today.

Giant JBC. had what appears to be one piece of bacon broken into six small pieces on it in total. Add says double the bacon. Also store employee would only wait on one customer at a time getting them their food before waiting on next customer. There was a long line and my fast food took 25 minutes to get when I was 4 th in line. Counter person said manager won’t allow them to take more than one order at a time.

I got a quarter pound single and asked for it without certain condiments in Oskaloosa, Iowa. First, the speaker was so bad, making scratching noises. And the worker at the window was talking to the person at the pick-up window while she was talking to me. That's very irritating. Then when I got up there to the pick-up window, even though I had repeated 3 times what condiments I didn't want on my sandwich, she had to ask me again and turned around to tell the person. I think they just took a sandwich that had been in a warmer and took the stuff off because it wasn't wrapped up nice and tight, the sandwich was not hot, and the top of the bun was so dried out that it made a popping noise when I bit into it.

I ordered 2 $4 meals Jr bacon cheeseburger chicken sandwich and fries. Once I received my order , I checked and realized both orders were missing the chicken sandwich. It was lunchtime so I had to get out my car and go inside. Once I spoke to Manager explained my order, she still refused to give me what I was missing. She said everyone here has head sets on and that's what your husband ordered. I was in the car I know what he ordered. The window team member did not give me a receipt. They never do. Manager did not give me what I was missing. So I would like some compensation for this. Or something....

Not a complaint as much as a tip for one of your units. I spent 21 years in the restaurant industry in management and middle management. I realize the importance of building sales in order to cover expenses and hopefully build profits. Your restaurant in Lansing just off I96 and MLK and Bishop Rd. has a problem. with PM sales.
I drive pass this unit each week night on my way home from work. Once in a rare while will the sign be turned on to attract business driving by. This sign needs to be on before it gets dark outside. This is a highway restaurant that could pull in MORE business if only people knew where the restaurant is located. This was a peeve of mine when I was a unit manager and a district supervisor of a different chain.
I believe that if this problem would be corrected you would see sales improvements immediately.

A Concerned Citizen

Larry Savalli

I Made an order through drive thru at the eagle co Wendy's on March 8th and when I arrived at the pick up window I saw two females horse playing (physically hitting each other.) And being loud. And my order was not made properly. The burger was messy, the fries were cold and it wasnt wrapped properly.

Went to Wendy's #264 at 3422 Taylor Blvd Louisville KY. Got order along with a lemonade. After I drove off, I took a drink. It tasted like some type of cleaner was in it. It smelled almost like alcohol. I went back to the store and the manager Tim acted like he did not believe me. I asked him to smell it, and he refused. I told him that I wanted my money back but he said no since I had said the f word to him. He said get the money from corporate. I warned the manager that the machine may need to be drained and cleaned. I called the corporate headquarters about 2 hours ago, no followup yet. I called the health department and tried to file a police report to no avail. I felt slightly dizzy from the drink and still have the drink with me.

I went to the Wendy's out in Granville, Ohio on Cherry Valley Rd last night to pick up dinner for my husband and myself. I usually don't have any problems at that Wendy's as that is the reason that I continue to go back there. Last night was a different story. I am usually not one to complain but the girl that was taking orders at the drive thru window ( her name was Paige) Well when I pulled up to give my order I kindly ask if she could give me just a minute and she did not say anything, I repeated myself as I know that she heard me because I could hear her breathing. I said hello, can you please give me a minute to look at the menu and she shouted YES very loudly. It was just rude. I then gave my order and ask her to repeat it back to me so that I knew everything was correct and she acted like that was a bother. I have never been treated so badly at Wendys. then I pull up to the window to pay her and just her whole attitude with me was very rude. She did not even say thank you, handed me my debit card and quickly walked away. I knocked on the window and said ma'am can you please give me your name and she asked why. No name tag and she finally told me her name. I said thank you and pulled away. I work for Licking Memorial Hospital and if I treated our patients the way that she treated me, I would be fired. I am not trying to get this girl fired by no means but she really has no business working in customer service. She should be back flipping hamburgers as far as I am concerned. It was just a bad experience and I will not be going back to that Wendy's nor will I recommend anyone else go to that one for the way I was treated. The guy working at the food window was very polite and I appreciate his politeness but Paige was very rude. Thank you for taking your time to listen to my experience.

Lee Ann Webb

The first time I experienced bad quality was when I got a frosty I opened it to lick the lid and I saw little black things It was either hair or fiber. Today I went back cause I thought it was a one time thing turns out a long strand of hair appears when I open the lid and last time I went I went back to get another it appeared again I am disgusted with it someone needs to shut the machine down ill further notice.

I ordered a Dave's single hamburger. I got my order and went home to eat. My order was wrapped with a hamburger wrapper. But inside was a chicken sandwich that I did NOT order. And it's cold! It's not rocket science! The store was in Athol MA. So in future I will have to unwrap my order in the store to see it I am given the right order. On second thought I will just stop going there. Too much trouble to get the right order. Your service is a total failure!

Tuesday March 5 2019 @ 1:30 or so, I visited a wendy's located on Cassidy ave near Airport Rd. I ordered a $5.00 burger and chicken deal with a small frosty. I gave the girl at the register a $ 20.00 bill. my change was supposed to be $13.94. in a rush to get back to work, I pushed the change into my pocket, grabbed my order and went back to. once at work, I counted my change and found I had been shorted by $ 5.00. I did not have the time to go back to dispute this nor could I prove this after leaving. This was the only time I have ever been in that store. this could have been a mistake but after talking to my co-workers, this goes on at that location. this happened to two of my co-workers last month on different dates.
I am not looking for reimbursement as I don't have any proof but I will not visit that store again. If this is an example of the type employee Wendy's hires, I will not be visiting any Wendy's ever. I will not go out of my to bad mouth your brand but I will tell my story to all workers on every job site I am on. I work construction and I contact a lot of people every day.

I went into Wendy's with my mom to get food for dinner and the lady did not know what she was doing when she took our order I wanted a crispy chicken and got a chicken BLT.... I can not stand cheese or bacon on my sandwiches...which is why I ordered a crispy chicken... not to mention they put the food on a tray when when we ordered To go and kept switching the food from bag to bag repeatedly touching the food with there bare hands.. the food was cold and disgusting...and they gave us kids cups we ordered a small 4 for 4 so we expected small cups not kids.... and we know they was kids cups because my mom had stopped at a different Wendy's with my brother so he could get something to eat before he went to work... see the difference between my cup and my brothers? This was at the cambridge Ohio restaurant on southgate between the car wash and subway....

?artinsburg wv 25425 fox croft ave my husband myself 2 childern walked in this restraunt to eat we had to turn around at door and leave the sewer smell is so bad my husband got sick we love your food please correct this problem or ull loose all costumers at this store to be excat there was no one in this store it was dead and if you smell it y ou know y thank you

So, I work at the Wendy's in St. Robert Mo and I worked for 11 hours or more in 2 weeks and I'm pregnant so that part is understandable but I worked for 11 hours and I only got $56.00 on my check when I should have gotten more and it has me really angry I should of gotten at l eww at a little over $100 and I was supposed to go see my sick grandmother today but because of them I cant and I'm struggling with bis as well so that money would have helped wonders

We were asked last year to buy Wendys' key tags for $2.00 each to help out Dave's kids. We were told that you will get a free frosty for one year. Nothing was said about buying anything but I did ask if we bought two tags can we still get two free frosties when we buy One of the 4 for $4. We were told yes that it wouldn't be any problem. For the past 2months we have been purchasing 1-4 for $4 and getting two free frosties but as of today now we were told we had to start buying something extra to get the second free frosty. I don't feel that changing policies in mid stream is fair to the ones who have getting their orders as we have. For granted $4.36 isn't much to spend in a day for a lunch that my husband and I split but when you times that by a whole year just think how much is being spent at your store. So as of today we will never purchase any more of your key tags. If I could I would send both of them back for a refund and never buy anything else from any of your stores. Go ahead and laugh as I know that you probably are but times $4.36 by a whole year and see what one of your stores have lost.

Ordered a mushroom swiss and got a dry dry overcooked with no mushrooms very very very thin swiss, 3 little pieces of onion, and I asked for no peppers, and guess what, they took them off and the juice wss still there. I watch the commercial on TV and what I received was awfully. I am disabled and look forward to a good meal. Wendy's should be ashamed.

I will no longer be going to the Wendy’s is pleasant hills Pa. Every time I go there my order is wrong. I don’t know how hard it is to do their job right. That Wendy’s is the worst. Service is BAD. I was sort a drink and fries this time. This is at least the 10th time this has happened. I shouldn’t have to wait 45 minutes Inline when there is only 6 cars total. The people working the window have attitude problems.

Restaurant was not attentive to cleanliness and was discouraged to find out they no longer have plastic knife utensils.At restaurant on Ford Road 18430 #00001229

Ill send you a pic it says it all

If I could give them a 0 I would. My mom ordered $30 worth of food and didn’t receive any of it. We ordered via door dash. The driver went MIA with the food and her tip. When I called the Wendy’s it came from the manager was extremely rude, aggressive and very unprofessional. He told me they don’t work with DoorDash and I’m mistaken. I spoke to a manager from doordash and she was unable to get a hold of the driver and could not understand why the manager would claim that they don’t work with door dash. She even took their phone number to make sure I called the right location and it was. Your manager lied to me. I am a manager in retail and I have come across situations at my job. And the way this manager at your Wendy’s handled it was uncalled for. This is our local Wendy’s and they not only lost our business but they better believe we will be spreading the word In our neighborhood.the location was Wendy's
69-02 Northern Blvd
New York NY 11377

On 2/23/19 we stopped at your 1202 Lincolway LA Porte Indiana restaurant. While placing our order the girl played with her hair, handled money then preceded to handle food. Then our order was incorrect. I returned to the counter to get my correct order and they argued with me and wanted to refused me. Had to show them receipt to prove they were incorrect which caused a bit of a scene. Then we noticed the dining area was VERY DIRTY. And they had MOLD on ceiling. I would hope this would be unacceptable and you would correct this immediately. This restaurant really should be reported to the state board of health and closed.
We are in that area quite often and will NOT stop there again.

my wife and i were in mass to visit her mom in icu we were heading home it was around 730 pm stopped at wendys on rt 1 in pebody mass i ordered a asigo chicken meal and my wife ordered a chicken sandwich with just cheese and mayo well i got a grilled chicken sandwick with thousand island dressing which was not asigo chicken meal and my wifes didnt get mayo and where this store is you cannot just turn around (went through drive thru so we can get back to maine) to turn around you'd have to go about 4 or so miles to turn around was not very happy got the wrong meal paind around 9 dollars for a meal that i ordered and got totsly wrong and they weren't busy at all.

McCullough Avenue in Baltimore, Md.

The Manager and Employees were very rude. The manager's name was Lisa. They were very discourteous and rude. I wouldn't go back there at all.

Thank you.

I was not given a receipt, but the address is 10410 Blue Star Hwy
Stony Creek, VA 23882.

We waited 40 minutes for a cheeseburger and a chicken wrap.
The wait is bad enough, but the 3 people working were in absolutely no hurry.
One lady only bagged fries and nuggets, could have cared less about the 30 people waiting.
The man working was in the middle (literally burger on the bun) of making someone's meal and he just left to use the mens room. Did not tell his coworkers and left the burger on the counter to get cold.
The third person working seemed a little concerned, she realized the man had left and she washed up and went to start preparing sandwiches. This is a very very bad reflection on your company and I thought you should know.
Thank you for your time.
Melissa Cobb

Third time visiting this particularWendy’s in Cumming a that the chocolate frosty machine was broken. Seems to me if you have asignature item that you would be more attentive. I usually stop by there every other day.

I visited the store located at 4308 Sterling commerce Drive, Plant city, FL 33566 this afternoon around 2:30 p.m. The line was very long so I tried to order at the kiosk. I could not use the survey coupon, and I could not get a senior drink this way. I wanted to ask the manager after I got my order, but it was not possible to wait long enough. I lost out on the BOGO with the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. I was not even given a receipt. I spent almost $17 .I am a senior and I treated my daughter and grandson to lunch. I could not even get to talk to anyone because it seemed like there were not enough people working. It was very chaotic. Please help me with some compensation. I am on fixed income. Thank you.

Okay so for one I waited in Wendy's yesterday night for my food for, 20 mins just for a 4 for 4 and the lines were pack but everybody was walking slow like there wasnt people waiting in line.a little boy came inside with his food and said my mom said we missing 2 chicken nuggets the person who work there gonna say we need a receipt,, so the boy said yall didnt give me one and when I looked I didnt get a receipt either this caucasian women didnt give their receipt to nobody she sat it on the table.and then the little boy went outside and came back and said I dont have a receipt and the worker said well I cant give you your 2 chicken nuggets then.and so then the mom came in angry and THEN they wanted to serve him like. Why does it take so much to get one little thing . It wouldn't have hurt that man to give that little boy his food like wow. That's sad !!,,but yeah that what I had to say,, HORRIBLE customer service. I hope this is fixed immediately!! Oh yeah and just for me to get my food late, it was cold.

I just went through the drive through and ordered a chicken sandwich meal with no mayo. Got home and there was lots of mayo on my bun. GROSS. Ruined my meal.

2/22/19
1:23pm

I placed an order and paid $22.48 to only find that my 10 piece nuggets were not in my order so when i got home tried to call local Wendys to complain only to get busy signal for one hour, sad to say this is not a random first time! So I won’t be eating at Wendys any longer!

Drive thru forgot my chicken nuggets - I checked the bag before I pulled away & asked for them. The window worker wanted to argue about it! She stated it 'wasn't on my order'. I said - We had a discussion on how many pieces I wanted, so I know I ordered it'. She replied ' I wasn't working the headset'. Annoyed she said - 'So do you want to add it to your order.'
Is this the way customers are treated when wendy's make a mistake?? She knew I was angry and proceeded to call me 'babe' and 'hun-'. I am 60 yrs old - I am neither to her. Her insincerity infuriated me even more.
I won't be going back - plenty of other places to pick up a quick meal.

I went to my local Wendys and they are our of chili again. Every time the weather turns cold or rainy they are out of chili. This was at 6:45PM which seems to me to be a little early to close up shop. I tried to call the store but they are on the phone and I cannot get through. I tried to access the Wendys online site but that does not work either. Since they did not have enough chili for my order I ordered a Daves Single which was so loaded with mayo that the buns turned to mush and I had to throw the whole thing away. Not sure about the store number since they gave me no receipt and the location is 2019 N. Power Road In Mesa, AZ 85215. Needles to say I think Wendys has gone from a decent fast food to rating below McDonalds which is difficult to be any worse than McDonalds on anything other than coffee.

Have always loved your restaurant, and eaten there hundreds of times over the years. Recently I have been very unhappy about the tea your serving, it used to be great I'm guessingredients it's from Coke Company and it is horrible, please send it to the curb, I don't drink sodas and that was half the reason I went there, the tea was awesome. Still like the food, but would like something to drink while there

Wendy's store located at or about 440 N high st : Columbus, Ohio Manager should be retrained or fired. I entered the store for the first time.. there were credit machines to order from. not being familiar... I went to the counter and asked" how do I order with cash?" Manager (did not know it was the manager then) MUMBLED something I could not understand. "Excuse me... I did not understand what you just said" She looked at me ... no glared at me and continued working. so I asked a customer who was eating a sandwich ."How does one get waited on with cash?" have to see the manager. I poured me a small drink and sat down in front of the window where the manager was filling sacks with orders. several people came in, ate and left... I remained .. no order... no food... no attention. I then asked to see the manager, "I am the manager" she said. I asked again.. why wouldn't you take my order for cash?" OH go through the drive through... I don't have time to deal with cash!" was her reply. I looked her straight in the face and said thank you very much.... U are about as friendly as a porkapine. . The people next to me said.. "We agree!" they had not been able to order either.... we all walked our... having not been served. this female person does not represent the Wendy's type of employees that generally greet me in your stores. Like I suggested... RETRAIN HER OR FIRE HER.... PLEASE!

My husband and I eat there often. Recently, when I requested decaf coffee, one of the managers(?) said quite annoyed, "I have to make a fresh pot and then throw the rest away". He was not happy. HAVE IT YOUR WAY is not what this business projects.

Problem with your

are you kidding me?!??WTF?!? Col Spgs Col. 8th st, set you up & FIGHT W/ YU IN THE DRIVETHROUGH!! then.. when they GET YOUR ORDER WRONG! they treat yu like sht?!??Im BOUNTY, & had to show my badge to proove my honesty! & was treated like shr! & THEY SCREWED UP- 2 SIMPLE SANDWHICHES!! wtf?!??

I visited your establishment on Freedom Dr., Charlotte N.C. On Monday 2/19/2019 at 3:00 PM. I was very surprised that the older gentleman working the register, handling money, was also handling the food without gloves. This gentleman also had a cough and was not wearing a mask. I think this is the epitome of not caring about your customers. I asked if they were short handed on employees today and he answered “I don’t know “, I asked him why he was handling the money and the food at the same time without gloves, he answered “I don’t know mam, I don’t know”. This is how germs are carried and people get sick. This should not be happening at any establishment that deals with food. My next call will be to the Health Department.

bought 4 for 4s the Venice Wendy's on Tamiami trail, old fries even chewy, cold hamburger water down coke, the nuggets were passable, I've always enjoyed Wendy's food but this was at its lowest quality.

I like Wendy's, but today I was at the restaurant at 1602 Shore Parkway in Brooklyn, NY. This restaurant has a list of issues I experienced today:

The store was cold. I don't know if this was a broken thermostat, but every customer was wearing their coats while eating.

My burger was dry and the french fries were tasteless.

The bathroom stall's lock was broken, as was the coat hook (I was wearing a long coat while attempting to sit on the toilet? I think not).

Unless these issues are fixed, I will not be dining at that location again. And a soda fountain that is available to the customer instead of behind the register is something they might want to think about.

Store Number 3229 located in St. Paul, MN has got to be the worst fast food restaurant I've ever been to. There is never a time we can get the correct order when going there. Today takes the cake - I had to repeat the order 3 times and in the end we were 3 orders of fries short. No apology or any indication that anyone even cared about me as the customer and how felt. Surprised that the store is still in operation by the way they operate. I WILL NEVER IN THIS LIFETIME VISIT THAT STORE AGAIN.

Went to Wendy’s in Leominster mass for the third time in the last couple months all of our food was cold or room temperature! So frustrating because Wendy’s is really good when it’s hot.

My son and I were waiting in the drive thru with a few more vehicles to order our food, and the problem was that when we arrived to talk through the speaker the wait was way too long, we waited for 5 mins or more and nobody answered. So we left to the McDonalds that's right next to Wendy's because it was too much the wait and we noticed that the 3 employees were all together having there own conversations even when there was a ton of cars waiting on them. When we finished with our meals we were heading out and seen that the drive thru barely moved at all and the same employees were still doing there own thing talking, laughing, and NOT doing there job. This bothered us way too much because its a fast food for a reason to get our meals within a short period of time. We shouldn't have to wait for a reason that's not justified. This happened in the Wendy's from Colorado Ave. Lorain Ohio around 9:22pm on Feb 15th.

The store is never staffed well!
The food is never HOT, and the coupons you have in the paper where not honored correctly. When I asked the manager about it she was very rude and walked off.
This location is not kept clean either,
There are way too many fast food places right around Wendy’s, your competition is great so you would think the store would be performing at a level beyond customer service,
I plan on telling everyone I come in contact with about the mis managed, dirty store along with NO customer service.
I would like a call from you,
423-910-0284

I went through the drive thru at 2:50 today 2/15/19 at the Germantown Wi location. After finishing my drink I looked in the bottom of the cup and found a dryed out burnt piece of meat. I almost vomited. My order consisted of a Diet Coke, vanilla frosty, baconator fries, and chili. I asked for onions on my chili and did not receive them either. The worst part was the disgusting meat in my drink!

Went to Pottstown, Pa Wendy's drive thru on Friday, February 15th 2019. There were 2 cars ahead of me, it took 18 minutes to get to the ordering machine, I asked for a single hamburger with just ketchup and mustard on it and some of the baconater fries. Girl on speaker asked me twice to repeat what I wanted, annoying after I just spent 18 minutes waiting to order with just 2 cards ahead of me. When I finally got to the pay window I said to the person standing there "I have been waiting in this line for 18 minutes." He started yelling (and I mean yelling) at me that "We're busy, it's lunch time you know (excuse me, this happened at 2:15 pm, kinda past the lunch crowd.) He took my card and slammed it thru the credit card machine (and I'm thinking, if he breaks my card I will climb through this window!) When the card was finished he ripped my card from the machine. Opened the window gave me back my card and SLAMMED the window shut. When my food came he opened the window threw the food at me and slammed the window again. Having enough of this cretin I yelled Fuck You right back at him. When I got to the pick up window, I asked to speak to the Manager, i said "that guy should be fired." Her response was "Well, did you curse at him" Your damn right I did. She just stared at me and told me to have a nice day. I will tell everyone I know not to eat at this Wendy's and I will also tell them how lousy the food was. I go there all the time because I work across the street and the girl that used to be the Manager was great and I never, never, never waiting in line for 18 minutes just to get to the ordering machine. Apparently this person has anger issues and probably should not be one of your front line people, Manager isn't so hot either.

I want Bell complaint against manager name Joanna trucks at the store, West Jewell Avenue the address is 7807 West Jewell Avenue Lakewood Colorado 80232 I don't like the way she treats us employees there very rude and disrespectful with them she cusses at all in front of customers I told them to get lost she has I'm constantly I'm always in there listening and I just want the way she treats oh she don't care about them on their safety on how they get home or anything she needs to be fired I will not go in there anymore until she's gone and you to all my friends and family to not eat there so you better do something about it because I'm very pissed right now so I will not be eating that anymore because she's gone and very wrong person. And then she send people home making moves hours you know when they're there to clean after work that's wrong 2 and she's people got them off the floor and turn brown since I'm home and then let's see if I go out there and do the mopping again not happy but that either needs to be done she didn't let go she never did manager at all T is favoritism she told one employee stop talking so much and stop walking in the other employee footsteps when there's other employees that stands around and talks more than she does and she did not tell him to get to work and stop talking and then there's a place that can go outside smoke whenever they want Joanna goes out and smokes all the time every 5 minutes what is wrong why other people work so she better be gone or I will not eat there anymore

Can you please put back cheesy buger back they didnt need to be taken off

The Wendy’s located on N Causeway in Metairie La. is a constant disappointment. Service is horribly slow and rude. Orders are often wrong and the quality of the food is sub par

I paid for two frosty key chains and didn't receive any. NO receipt EVER given so no proof. Very POOR service

my wife and I went to wendys for lunch today 2-13-19 I ordered a jr bacon cheese burger and a small chilli.then gave the lady my nameshe called my name i did not have the chilli had to ask for it.when i bit in to the burger there was so much mayo on it came out both sides of the bun. also the chilli was like water the beans in it was hard. i could not and did not eat that lunch i have a at this store many times but never like this. i also had my 2 forest sons with me spend over $24.00 i know this may not be very much money to some but when you are retried living on a limited in come it is. this is not what i do but when i pay for food i like to be able to eat it. hope this will help in some way.

Thanks Ray Workman

When I tried to eat at Wendy's today by ordering a cod sandwich, I was told by the cashier that Wendy's doesn't sell cod sandwiches, even though a photograph of a cod sandwich was affixed to the front of her register. The same cod sandwich photograph appeared both on the digital menu on the wall where customers line up and on the digital menu directly above the cashier's head. Despite these three visual verifications that Wendy's does indeed sell cod sandwiches, she insisted that they do not. This is a piss-poor way to run a business & I will not be attempting to eat at any Wendy's again.

visited your restaurant at lex-springmill rd Mansfield ohio on sunday the 10th of feb ordered the grilled chicken an ff an drink I asked for extra tomatoe on the sandwich an wanted extra sauce on the side did not get any tomateo an got extra sauce but none on the sandwich
also can not take survey they never give me a receipt

Let me start of by saying I really like Wendy and come to this location often but This is my 2nd time coming to this wendy store #4936 2/9/19 1st compliant order the 2 Peppercorn mushroom burger meals and when I got home my sandwiches did not have any peppercorn sauce on it attempt to call store and no answer . 2/11/19 2nd compliant on my lunch hour order peppercorn meal again and rec'd the SSawesome bcn chzburger . I guess its my fault because I didn't pay any attention to the screen but clearly stated the number #5 combo and stated the peppercorn meal . Attempt to call again its 1212pm and phone just rings.. I don't like that I have to spend my money and go home or back to work to get the wrong order and then for no one to answer the phone. My ticket order this time is #3029. I don't like to take extra trip back n worth to a restaurant when my order should be right in the first place. Its more of a slap in the face when you can't even get anyone on the phone to even try to correct I guess I just lost my money or well because I don't have the time to go back

My daughter years ago worked at the Wendy's at Maxtowne Rd. near State St. in Westerville...that is when it was a good site. For quite a long time now...more than one year, this site is simply awful...NOT AT ALL AT WENDY'S standard...which I consider above all the rest. On Saturday evening, this site hit the all time low: 1. The fries came out half raw. When I asked for a replacement, I got the same condition. The fries are simply not being cooked properly (this has occasionally shown up before at this site). 2. The drink dispensers were 50% not useable. 3. The ketchup dispenser was broken with ketchup ending up all over the counter. The bathroom was a. dirty; b. no soap dispenser (broken)...how do the employees have clean hands? c. The paper dispenser was broken. 4. The fries ALWAYS (whenever I am there) are placed on the tray immediately and are cold by the time the sandwich is placed on the tray. I KNOW you actually want the fries to be placed on the tray last.

It simply seems like there is always chaos at this site...often dirty...and often no one cares. When advising the workers of my concerns, there is zero response. This is a corporate owned store...certainly NOT befitting your image of good food in a clean place.

Store #12031 in Dothan, Al is fairly new to the area. We went in to dine. The cashier was less than friendly and the dining room was filthy. We had to wipe off our own table because they were all dirty. It’s shameful.

2/7/2019 The Wendy’s located at 4180 Northgate Blvd Sacramento,CA is the most unprofessional place ever. The drive thru line was backed up cars lined up while the employees were playing around , playing tag and throwing ice at each other.. The food was food was disgusting and the sodas were watery. If I wasn’t hungry I would’ve it back and asked for a refund. I will never visit this location ever again and I will be sure to tell everyone I know not to go to that location. They’re in there bullshitting and nobody cares.

Literally everytime I go to Wendy's I'm waiting 30 minutes or more just to even order. I'm literally in the drive they right now, haven't ordered and it's going on 40 minutes. I've worked numerous fast food jobs and understand the importance of short drive thru times. Its absurd. Currently I'm at the Turner road location in dayton Ohio.

My complaint is extremely slow ordering in the restaurants and the wait time for the food. All the Wendy's I have been to in the Mansfield area are the same, First you have to stand in line to order for a very long time, and then you have a long wait on the food. The food is good, but the wait time is not. It has been the same at Wendy's on Lexington Ave, and Lexington-Springmill Rd and the one on Possum Run Rd. I would like to know the reason for such slow service if there is one.

Ann Snepp

Recently the last two times I went to Wendy's the order was messed up. Every time I ask for one of the combos to be plain just the cheese and bacon, it comes to me with the lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo. Even though my slip says PLAIN. I can deal with the lettuce and the tomatoes but the mayo is all over the bun and gets on the burger. Then I'm usually left with the burger because the bun is ruined. I go to Wendy's at least 2 times a week if not more and It's getting to the point that I'm gonna stop going.

Kathleen Merritt
21 Public Road
Hauppauge, NY 11788

The Wendy's I am complaining about is located at 13246 Cedar Road in Cleveland Heights, OH. I had previously visited Wendy's and it took about 25 minutes to go through the drive thru and they got my order incorrect. A couple of days later, my kids really wanted Wendy's. I did not want to go back because of the bad experience two days prior. I gave in to their wants and this time I went inside because there was only one person in line. It took 30 minutes to receive the food order. They kept giving me part of the order. After I thought I had the completed order, they told me it would be five more minutes for the wrap. In the meantime, the food I did receive was getting colder. Once I got home, I notice that most of the order was incorrect. I called the 1-800 complaint number almost a month ago and was told someone would get back to me. I have yet to hear back from anyone. I am disappointed with the service at Wendy's and disappointed that no one bothered to follow-up on my complaint. The date of service was January 17 at 5:23. I believe the store number is 10147. The meal cost me $14.15. I would appreciate a response to my complaint. You can reach me at 216-288-1461. Thank you.

Over the years Wendys has been my favorite fast food but the last few years my experience continues to get worst with the service.
I mostly stop at the one in Morris, il and at one time was the best now is the worst. Just seems like they don't care, they constantly are out
coke products, different sauces and not uncommon for them to forget something with your order. NOT SURE IF THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME
BUT I WANTED TO TRY WITH HOPES IT CAN BE WHAT IT ONCE WAS!

The attendant serving food threw it at us and messed several orders up

We have to travel 11 miles to a “local” Wendy’s and we expect out orders to be correct. Twice in the past weeks when we have ordered we were missing items. When we got home the first time we were missing a double stack. Tonight I ordered two children’s meals of 4 piece chicken nuggets. We received two bags but.....when we got home there was one order of nuggets in one bag and one order of fries in the other!!!! I had one very upset granddaughter. As stated previously it is too fat to go back and retrieve the missing items. This is making me wonder if we should go back at all!!

The Wendy’s franchise in Covington ,TN,
is literally falling apart.
It desperately needs renovation and modernizing.
It resembles a third generation Wendy’s
building.
The sunroom like structure at the front facade is deteriorating and reflects poorly on the Wendy’s brand.

Waiting at counter 10 min. Workers walked by looked at me. Never took my orders. I asked if it was open no response. So I left. This was in Las vegas n.m

The staff at your Lakeside Store needs customer service training and my food was awful will never come here again

Feb1 sat nite at 9pm 2019.im disable female.wendys waco tx on vallymills dr.i call the wendys to place my order because lobbys lock.i ask her to go to the window because i dont have a car.shes staing to me no.i say i cant drive maam im ddisable.thats why i moved next door so i can walk over.shes rude and says ive got 3 cars imcbusy.no car no foid and hung up.wow really.why cant yall have a window for that the handicap can eat after libby clises to.this was so bad because i depend on my meals there.so now im hungry and i call them back no cars are there so i ask her if i could please place a order now that their not busy.shes stating no i told u no .and hung up.wow.now im sorry shes stating shes manger.why would u allow this.im a paying customer.but u want to discreanate against me because i cant drive because of my disability.im sorry she couldve walked it out to me.or i couldve easily went to drive up window.theres ni readons to be this way.and im truely SORRY but this is such a cry for the handicap people .we all cant drive maam.and how would u feel if i did u that way.i was only wanting to eat.which by the way i couldnt take my meds that nite due to must take with food.so im truely shocked .ty. K.cox.

So Burbank, Ohio: Wendy's. We had a Wendy’s card for 15.00. So i added 4.00 and took the boys and their mother out to eat. We walked in and ordered the food. We could not find a clean table. I believe that a little dirt makes us healthier. I don’t get upset about normal recent dirt…but this place was beyond that. My DIL finally asked for someone to bus table and they gave her a filthy wash rag and told her to do it. When she saw the rag she went back to ask for a clean one and they rinsed either the old one out or gave her another dirty one. So she remembered the wipes in her purse and cleaned the table. It came up dark, and dirty. Then we looked at the baby's chair and it was filthy so I took it up and asked to talk to a manager. I told her I never saw such a filthy, dirty place in my life. She ignored me so i walked back to the table and sat down. I realize we never got our drinks so I got up and asked where our drinks were. Got cups took my DIL's to her and went back to get mine. I sat down again and I didn't have my food. Walked up and got it from the same little girl who did her job okay, the order was correct even though my DIL swore that my combo was a smaller sandwich. I have no idea, I never got to look at it. I went back to the table and sat down and the boys didn't have their food. I walked back, got their food and sat down. My DIL began to talk about them spitting in our food. I got up again and went to get condiments off the filthy condiment tray and table. I picked up my food and after about 20 minutes it was cold. Really stale and cold fries by that time. So i went back and asked if they would nuke them. The manager who had self drawn tatoos up and down her arms looked at me and said NO. She was standing in a mess of chips and chip containers, and dirt on the floor. I am a BSN, RN who did mock surveys for hospitals and ICF MR for years so I unstood not bringing contamination into the back….but….think about it…the place was filthy back there., So i asked her to replace them and she said No...i told her, that i had bussed her table, had to come up there 3-4 times to just get the food right, the least she could do was give me warm food. She said "NO I didn't ask you to clean" That did it. I threw the french fries hitting the back signs. She ducked and the cashier stepped back. She started screaming for me to get out. My DIL said she was saying i assaulted her when she had to go up to the counter yet another time after I tossed the fries.. I sat down and watched them eat, because my food was at the counter or on the floor with the other fries/dirt so I had nothing to eat. . The manager yelled she was calling the cops. So we sat and waited. My DIL was a bit nervous. The other people in the place were complaining. A lady said they had forgotten their order and when she said something they took care of two more and gave them their food before getting hers done. One guy came in yelling that there was ice on the sidewalks and he was worried about falling, another one was talking about how dirty the place was, especially in kitchen because he delivers food. Said it took him along time to get over it. . I think what i saw.....if the dirt could talk, it would be talking about the civil war. Another women came up to tell me her story...then a very nice Officer came in and over to me and I held my hands up to be cuffed and said " I am sorry, i did it." He laughed. Very nice guy. We told our story, showed him the dirty nose wipes in the cracks of our bench, the food all over the tables, floors etc. The rusted food caked legs to the tables. He laughed said he wasn't going to arrest me or do anything about it at all. As he was saying it more police cars showed up and cops started to descend upon us. I said "look the swat team is showing up". He rolled his eyes and said he had forgot to call them off. I waved at them. They looked confused at me but turned around and left when our officer talked into a mic and told them it was okay.....i didn't see guns.... He said to me they did request me to leave. We were done eating. The grandchildren did not get to eat all their food, the baby had frosties all over him because of the lack of a chair. Their food was cold waiting on us to put it out….. I never got my food back. I asked him to go up and get a bag for us to put the boys food in and we were walked out by our officer. Officer Hiems is how I think he spells his name. PD at Wooster Ohio. Call him….....I took the opportunity to educated the boys on how nice the PD are and how they help us. Not sure how the DIL did with it all. I was guilty as charged. It felt good throwing those cold fries. It was wrong of me i know to toss the fries. BUT, in hind sight....I taught and participated in distracting COPE techniques in forensic and Dual diagnosis psych. I was taught for years to defuse situations by causing a distraction. I am sure that is why it is in my behaviors. Smacking a table, tossing a chair, making a distraction of any kind. Tossing cold fries made me rethink the situation and not be very mad. It distracted the manager. The behavior works.....but not my shining moment because of today snowflake stuff. I am not a snowflake. She is a poor manager (I am a nurse manager, managing group homes). Thank you for your telephone and written responses.

PS: there is no star low enough to rate this overall experience.

Don't ever go here worst customer service ever have kids running the place waited 20 min in the drive thru

This evening I was a a Wendy’s restaurant in Sterling Illinois. I’m not a complainer but there was nobody at the counter when I got there. I stood for a few minutes and the manager came up and apologized that nobody was there. I waited another minute for the girl to finish what she was doing before she could take my order. I ordered a double cheeseburger with everything on it and onion rings with a large coke. She then said that she was sorry but she ordered the baconater sandwich instead. I told her that was fine don’t worry about it. She took my money but there wasn’t enough change in the register so the manager had to come back with $5 bills. They had made my sandwich and it was sitting on a tray. Then after the change issue was corrected then they cooked the onion rings. The onion rings were small bits and pieces and crumbs that were dumped out of the bottom of a bag and they were very greasy. When I sat down and opened the sandwich up there was only 2 pieces of bacon about 2 inches long on the two patties and nothing else, no lettuce , tomato , onion or cheese. Remember I ordered it with everything on it.

While I was waiting for the onion rings to cook I noticed that the kitchen area was a mess. On the floor was a bucket of French fries that had been discarded and probably a bag full of fries laying everywhere on the floor. The dining area was a mess with dirty carpet and the garbage recepticals were open and had no bags in some of them.

I used to own a restaurant and I know local health food codes and I can promise you one thing this place would not pass inspections. I did not complain to the manager at the time because I was just wanting out of there. But later I thought about this and I felt somebody needs to know. All this unorganization with lack of cash in the drawer and food in a bucket that had been sitting there to long I assume and the mess on the floors must have been there all day because this was witnessed by me at 6:00pm. There was no rush hour and they didn’t have time to clean up after.

I don’t even know if this will get read but it makes me feel better.

25 minute so far in drive thru line. 3 cars were ahead of me. Greeter asked a question and then asked again because she wasn’t paying attention. I know it’s florida, but really poor service.

I have tried to find a place online to complain, you suck that one cannot find a place. I had a miserable experience and then I am done at Wendys..you suck.

I have used a coupon 3 different times now with no problems (coupon code 31) at the Wendy’s in Broken Arrow, OK at 111th and Elm and the coupon says valid only 1 time per visit and this last time they refused to give me back the coupon, which expires 3/3/19. This coupon is the only reason I have been to Wendy’s so many times. I am very frustrated with why this time they refused to give it back and I will not be back to that location unless this can be resolved. “Valid 1 time PER visit”.

Location: 270 NW John Jones Drive, Burleson, TX
This is a perfect location; near shopping of all kinds. Unfortunately, every single time I order there, the food is blah. Today, french fries were very stale and limp (although they looked brown and crispy until you picked one up). I got unsweetened tea instead of sweet tea. The buns are tasteless and whether it be chicken or beef, the taste just isn't there. There is not fish on the menu board, but they did have fish sandwiches. I know why they aren't on the board... my hubby said it was awful! I thought I'd make a quick drive through since I got coupons in the mail, but I have decided to take my business elsewhere. I have given this location more chances than I care to mention.

The hoodrats on piedmont atlanta location necer disappoint. Ive repeatedly hven opportunity for human decency since its convenient but neither the hoodrat with 2” nails or handing food bothered to say a word to me and I’m sure it’s because. My complexion is not the color of asphalt

I visit Wendy's Friday night it was not happy with the service the guy took my order and I I asked for two Chili's to nuggets so I asked him what size did he give me he said he didn't know he wasn't listening so I wasn't happy with that I drive up to the window and find the other guy making the order with one hand holding his cell your phone and its other hand making my food so I wasn't happy with that could you please contact this store and let them know that is not acceptable thank you for looking into this matter

A guy was getting a soda refill and I was right next to him waiting my turn. He got his refill and I was taking off my lid to my cup to hand it to the worker and he took off without giving me my refill. The guy that was next to me said "wow, he just left! I was shocked that I was blown off like that. I was so pissed that I just threw out my EMPTY cup and left! Oh, and there was another worker just standing at the register, totally oblivious! Wow, what great customer service you have! This could have been avoided if you had the self-serve soda machine! Why doesn't this location have one???And if you're not going to get one, hire people who know what customer service means!

This location is on the corner of Zion Avenue and Mission Gorge Road, just down the way from Kaiser Hospital. The zip code is 92120.

I just bought a bowl of chili and there is no meat in it. Only contains beans and some sauce.
A bowl of chili should be mostly (at least 75%)meat. What I got did not even have 2% meat.
It was purchased at the Wendy's on Wallisville Road in Houston, Texas.

I have gotten chili from Wendy's in the past and it was good.

I will not be going back to Wendy's again.

The Wendy's in Sebring Fl in front of Lowes on state rt 27 . I have been in this store and every time the same problem is your fries taste like you greased the bottom of a auto and cold. The un and I mean UNSWEATEN has sugar added to and taste like the sugar tea. Do you have people that can not read. This is not Wendy's and I am surprised this is taken place.

The Mens bathroom smells like old grease mopped all over the entire bathroom. The floor needs stripped and resealed. There is a white line all around the entire bathroom. If it can not be cleaned better then the bathroom needs to be shut down . The stalls are fallen apart. Better the entire store needs tore down. The problem is from Corp down to the store workers are at fault. Ever since Arby's has taken over there has been a decrease in the quality of products and support.

Yesterday around 5:30pm I pulled into the Wendy's on Bay Road. There was a rather long line of cars (perhaps 5-6) ahead of me. After waiting 5 minutes and the line not having moved at all, one car pulled out and left, and soon a second car pulled out and left. The car ahead of me then finished it's order and i got up to the ordering station and ordered a Dave's Triple. I noticed that the price on the outside ordering menu was $6.69 for the sandwich, but the cashier rang it up for $6.89. When I brought it to her attention, she said, "I'll have to see about that." That was the last I heard from her. Incredibly, she didn't even apologize for the ridiculous delay. In any case the line moved up again and there was only one car ahead of me. After waiting yet another 3 minutes, I pulled out of line, left and headed to a nearby KFC to get dinner. There is no justification for such poor service and incivility.

Alamosa Wendys has a manager named Loren.she is very rude get her out.she treats fellow employees very bad

There are two managers at alamosa Wendys.that are very rude to employees.Loren and audra.I feel you guys need these two gone asap.maybe a full investigation with employees involved.handle this or ill have to go visit my friend vice president of your store.ode like to see these managers gone

I ordered 2 double burgers and they had a fishy smell and taste. It was not very pleasant at all.

Liberal Kansas Wendy's has loud, & annoying hip hop music playing. Food is not palatable.

The food was fine and the service good.My complaint is about one of the workers.We must have been there at 4 for a change of shift.We saw a older female standing outside smoking when we got there.While we were in line this women came into the restaurant went behind the counter and started changing her clothes.She took her coat off and a shirt she had on ,under that she had a tank top on.She put on her Wendy's shirt all this while her clothes she just took off laid on the back counter where the food was being made.She took out hand cream and other stuff out of her purse and laid it on the same counter'Then she flipped up her hair and put it up still while standing where the food was .No one said a word to her as she started to work and never washed her hands..This totally grossed us out but since we all ready ordered and paid we were stuck eating there.I worked in the food industry for 25 years and if the board of health was there Im sure you would ofhave been cited.This was at the restaurant on South 4th Street in Allentown pa.

My complaint rate was a one meaning this being the worst it could be. Today is January 25, 2019 around 1:15 PM I stopped at the drive through to grab a sandwich and coke for lunch. I ordered a Baconator and a small Coke. After I got on the highway about 15 min down the road I started to eat my sandwich, when I unwrapped my sandwich I could not see any bacon so I removed the top of the bun and I then found the bacon any other time I get this sandwich there 3 to 4 slices of bacon sticking out both sides of the bun, well this time there was only a half a strip of bacon in the center of the sandwich. I was a far enough down the highway that I was not going back. I would give you my order number and store number but I didn't even get a receipt. Not very happy.

Have feedback for Wendy's?