Wendy's Customer Service

Contact Wendy's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 614-764-3100

Need to contact the Wendy's complaint department? You can call customer service at 1-888-624-8140, this seems to be the best number to contact. An alternative complaint line is by calling 614-764-3100 or by fax at the number 615-764-3489. We could not find a company email address for Wendy's, their feedback form is linked below.

There have been more than 230 customer complaints registered about Wendy's corporate so far. Unfortunately the founder of Wendy's Dave Thomas, would probably not be happy to read what customers are saying about his chain today. He founded the first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Today, the corporate headquartes is located in Dublin, Ohio. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017.

You can also use our free online feedback form to add a review about your local Wendy's restaurant. Or you can use the official "Talk to Wendy's" feedback form on their website to take a survey about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook fan page.

Wendy's Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Wendy's Complaints

NO COMPLAINT just wanted to let know about my breakfast experience the other day. Wendy’s has knocked it out of the ballpark. I had the bacon,egg,cheese on a biscuit absolutely the best in the industry among your other competitors. The home fries were seasoned just right also. I hope this breakfast idea works out for Wendy’s waiting to make sure you had the best product before rolling it out was a great idea. Hats off to the team that put this together.

I had went to the restroom after finishing my meal. The entrance door to the food service area was open. As I walked past, I saw a large quantity of rodent feces at the edge of the counter by the soft drink cups. It was gross. I went on into the restroom and when I exited the rest room my wife was waiting on me, and the door to the food service area had been shut. My wife told me the next day, a staff had slammed the door while she was standing there. If this isn't addressed, my next step is to call the health department. These incidents happened at;
Wendy's10623 W Markham, Little Rock, AR
My phone number is (479)207-0271

Went to the 3259 E 3300 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84109 location and used the mobile app to order and get the offered Bacon fries.

What a Fing joke!!

Didn't get the fries because the order didn't print it even though it WAS on the order i sent....

What a waste of my time the app took TWICE as long to enter the order vs just walking up to the counter!!!

Why is there not a no star option???

At 8:34pm today i visited the Hickory Ridge Rd location in greensboro nc. I was a passenger in my mothers vehicle but was the individual whom ordered the food. At the drive thru, i used to visit everyday for lunch until recently i was involved in a heavy accident that has left me unable to drive. So i finally get around to getting my fix (wendys) and had a $2 off coupon so i decide to order a Baconator combo large (coke no ice) instead of the usual biggie bag i used to get. The total was 11 and change then with the coupon it was 8 and change. After a longer than normal wait i get the food. To my surprise it is my standard lunch bigge bag :/ i let the wendys lady know about the mistake and she insisted that the baconator is the same thing -_- i know it isnt. She tried to argue saying i got free nuggets out of the deal and i should be happy... But i know better and let her know if i got a biggie bag and used my $2 off coupon why on earth was my total almost $9?!?! She was not wearing a name tag unfortunately, nor did i receive a receipt. I decided to let her "win" the argument as she did not have the slightest intentions on correcting the problem or charging me the correct amount. (My elderly mother being the driver i couldn't allow myself to match her attitude, i would have loved to though.) so we drove off. At the first intersection i gave the entire order away to a homeless panhandler and we drove to the west market street wendys to purchase the correct items. Because a Baconator craving has no substitute (ever)! Obviously i am highly upset about the whole ordeal mainly because i have not been able to drive myself anywhere since my accident. This is my first EVER complaint written/verbal to any establishment and i hope i never get this kind of service and pay PREMIUM price for the service i received tonight. (i do not want a pitty party because i am unable to for myself any longer but i would like this fixed and to have the employee at least take a hospitality Class.

I am 70 who travel frequently between Atlanta and Chattanooga. I ordered chicken nuggets at Exit 290 on I-75. They were dry and old. I walked back to the counter, placed them there, said nothing, and turned to leave. A young man asked why. I said because they are not any good. A young woman yelled loudly across the restaurant “Well you didn’t have to throw them.” At that point I went back to the counter and announced to the manager that they have lost a frequent customer. My phone number is 678-704-3146 if anyone cares about this incident. I am appalled.

I’ve never had a bad Wendy’s until... the Salem Ohio location. And it hasn’t been just one time. Not sure what’s happening there. Smells awful when you walk through the doors, service is absolutely terrible. Frie set out on counter long before order ready which by then food is cold. No one wearing gloves that’s touching my food. Just bit a good situation.ine I said , it’s every single time we go. Everyone makes mistakes, I get that , but continuously the same thing? We definitely have gave them the benefit of the doubt but will no longer go to that Wendy’s. Boardman location is a little further but never had bad service there. Even ate at one last weekend in PA, all good there.

I am here in Denver Colorado and I had one of the worst experiences ever in my history of eating fast food. The location I went to is 2070 south federal Denver colorado 80219. I ordered the number 5 which is currently the bacon, jalapeno cheeseburger. The quality of the burger on a scale of 1-10 10 being good. I'd rate the quality a 1. I also ordered without onions which was repeated back to me and yet completely ignored. My bun was very soggy from the grease on the patties. Also had some very disturbing very disgusting chicken nuggets. The customer service was also very disappointing as I was treated with a lot of disrespect and ignored by employees helping themselves to some icecream while I waited a good half hour on a to go order inside! I spent 22 dollars and am very disappointed that veteran such as myself cant get a decent meal when in the mood to eat out. I will never return to this location again. I did speak to a representative on the complaint hotline however I really want and need to get it across to your corporate office that this type of behavior represented as customer service is not ok and it's not fair for someone to be trapped into paying for food that could possibly get somebody very sick! I will be leaving my phone number on this email because I'd like to speak over the phone rather than back and forth email. (970)426-8925.

i had the absolute worst customer experience at your Wendys located in abbotsford off of mccallum road.i order from here at least 3 to 4 times during the week as its close to my.So work.tday being a day off I thought i would run over and pick up some food thru the drive thru approx 1130 am..After returning home i was missing 2 items ,a bacon poutine and 5 chicken strips (there where 4..yes only 4 mcnuggets in there)so after returning to let them know what happened i was treated very rudely and told my order was correct and i was given everything .after trying to explain i was not they said i was...needless to say i will not be returning ,you have lost all my weekly business including that of my staff ..THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER AND I WILL BE POSTING IT ALL OVER NY SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL...you have lost my business from this location forever ..

You guys really do suck. The customer service is awful. I’m so sick of going to the Springboro, Ohio Wendy’s and the employees being nothing but rude. Acting as if you’re order is an inconvenience to them. Maybe you guys should not hire people who have no business talking/being around people. I’m extremely disappointed, again at this company. I’ll make it my job to make sure no one visits the Springboro one again.

Hello, I would like to report a concern about a manager at the Harrisburg Pike Wendy's in Lancaster Pa. My husband arrived at the store around 10:10am and when he went to open the door it was still locked. The manager who gave her name as "Dee" opened the door at 10:15am. The associate running the register apologized to my husband and said he needed to finish setting up the register, my husband said it was not a problem. Then Dee began to curse and say "he can f***ing wait" when my husband didn't say anything at all. Once my husband ordered his food, he asked the associate if that is the manager, and he said yes. My husband then asked if he could get her. The associate got Dee, and my husband asked for her name. She said "Dee" and walked away, my husband said excuse me I am not finished speaking to you, which then my husband pulled his phone out and started recording, he asked what the name of the manager above her is, and she said "Presilla." My husband asked how to spell that, and she said "Presilla, your guess is as good as mine." The whole thing was unacceptable. Your hours says you open at 10am, why was the manager now prepared with the doors open or the associates prepared with the cash register open and prepared for orders. Very unprofessional manager, and when I called and asked to speak to Presilla, Dee got on the phone and said she is not in today.

My family and I go to Wendys twice a month, however I had a meeting at the Holiday inn in Eastgate Batavia, Ohio and must say it was the worst experience ever at Wendys! I ordered 2 jr. cheeseburger deluxe, small fry and a small drink and it cost me $8.72! DID NOT RECIEVE A RECIEPT! As I was waiting was asked if wanted something other than coke as they were out! At 12:30 pm on a Saturday! I got a sprite! Continued to wait and was looking, if your CSR was good they would have offered me a 4 for 4 and ordered and extra jr cheese deluxe and would have been 6.19 instead of $8.72 and would have gooten 4 chicken nuggets also! So i sat down to eat and the fries were old and cold, and the fries are the main reason to go to wendys! Not happy at all!

The person at the drive through window was very rude. I ordered fries they had no ketchup. I ordered a ceaser salad and they gave me taco salad. When I told the person it was wrong she got an attitude and told me she can’t take the salad back.

I went to Wendy’s on sycamore road in dekalb Illinois and order a chocolate frost as I was eating I notice a little black speck that turned out to be some type of bug

Terrible service!!!!

So I called and asked if they have environment safe straws because my little brother wants to save the turtles and that's the only straws he'll use and when I asked, they hung up on me

I attempted to use a coupon today at your restaurant #1106. The coupon clearly states, ¨Buy one, get one free.Any large chicken sandwich. (Of equal or lesser value). EXCLUDES ASIAGO RANCH CHICKEN CLUB¨. I ordered 2 spicy avocado bot sandwiches. The manager stated that she was unable to honor the coupon as it only applies to regular chicken sandwiches. This is not how the coupon reads.

I didn't receive one of the sandwichs with my order while going through the drive through. Didn't see it until I got home. Also didn't receive a receipt and they were about to close. Nothing I could do about it. Money wasted.

We go in late nights in order from the drive-thru. 50% of the time they asked us to pull up out of the drive-thru window to wait for a food as there is no one behind us or ordering. Seems to me they're trying to cheat some service time for your company would be something that should be checked into

If i could take away that one star I would. Had the worst experience. I was the third car in line in one of your drive ups. 36 mins later i gave my card to window one. The payment window. 15 mins later my payment was still not processed. I asked for my card back and went to Mc Donalds. At least they could have done was talk to me and explained to me what was going on. I had a $19.00 order. I have been eating at your establishment for many years and have never been this dissatisfied.

Chris M. Miller

I was on lunch break and there was only two cars in line so I thought I would be able to get back before thirty minutes well it took almost 5 minutes for the girl to take my order then I set in line for 20 more minutes.. I was late to get back to work and I didn't get my food because I was in such a hurry to get back to work so I didn't get in trouble.. I will never go there again.. and I still got in trouble..

The Wendy’s in swansboro, nc is very slow. It is slow when the lunch crowd is there or at night when there are five customers. There seems to be no organization. When the cashier takes your order, he or she leaves the cash register to get drinks, frosty’s and leaves the other customers waiting to order. It’s not unusual to wait 15 to 30 minutes to get your order. At lunch, many do come in because they don’t have time to wait. The other night there were 6 people waiting for their orders and there was no one making hamburgers. It’s taken me 10 minutes to get two frosty’s because the girl working the cash register just left to look for something. It’s so bad. There is no organization in the way they work. The people are nice but they need to get organized. Send someone there to sit and watch, someone not known to them.you will see what I mean. Thank you

The Air Conditioning system hasn't been working in the Hutchinson KS restaurant. The Staff service is excellent under the conditions They're working in and They all should be given a special thank from Wendy's corporation. It was 101 degrees outside and easley that hot inside. My Daughter and Myself had eat outside cause of how hot and miserable it was inside. Please make sure to give a Special thanks to your Crew for their dedication and a bonus wouldn't kill Them either...though the heat might.

I had a meal at Wendy’s on the weekend and I tried to recycle my containers and there wasn’t 1 bin of recycling, I can’t believe in this day and age, that they don’t have the recycling bins. I will never eat at Wendy’s again.

I waited about 15 mins in the drive thru & then left the drive thru, went insife & waited another 14 mins. 1 guy working the front end & NOBODY had any sense of urgency. Terrible..

They closed the doors early last night around 9:30 and it was dark in side and one of the new guys were jerks last night

Hi, I went to Wendy's yesterday and got one of there southwest (large) salads. The lady at the window had a big smile and was very friendly.
When I got home I had to small salads. I called the manager and was told that they had run out of salads and that's why I got two small instead of one large? I said I just wanted to call because I thought I might have gotten someone else's order.
I ate one of the salads yesterday and it was just okay some of the lettuce was brown and I threw that away and something burnt my tongue like a spice not hot temperature . Today 7/18 had the other one for lunch and it was horrible, the lettuce especially on the bottom was completely brown and the cheese was lumped together. avocado had a strange taste, the dog wouldn't even eat it, it also had that spicy burn the tongue taste. I ended up throwing the whole salad away. I know they said they ran out of lettuce and I was the last person to get a southwest salad, so I feel I got all the left overs, and on the second salad there was only one piece of bacon. Thank you

Very dirty..peru ind..sticky floors..dirt..papers everywhere..wont go back

On 07/16/2019 I was in the Wendy's on 3620 Washington Blvd around 8:45pm. It took 15 minutes to get my order. I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and a bowl of chili. The chicken was soggy and greasy I had to take the breading off just to eat the sandwich the chili was fine. While wait for my order the cashier and the young lady at the drive thru window started arguing about how she was cleaning the frosty machine. The cashier told the young lady that she was cleaning it wrong and that some could get sick and the young lady said that she didn't care they went back and forth for about 5 minutes the manager didn't do much to stop them. What disturbed me the most is how the young lady working in the drive thru didn't care if someone got sick if the frosty machine wasn't cleaned properly. Neaveah was the cashier that was telling the other young lady that she was wrong.

Denise Steward

My wife and I decided to try the berry burst salad from the store in Canon City, Co. Great salad, no blueberries!
We decided to try another salad at a different store, Fountain/Security, Co. We ordered the apple pecan. No pecan, but they gave us 2 bags of almonds. Maybe we're expecting too much or not ordering right. Probably won't try it again. Thanks for your time.

First, my wife and I enjoy eating at Wendy’s very much which is the reason I am reaching out. Who owns the Wendy’s in Lees Summit MO? It is and has been for a long time a terrible experience. Some would say a joke. The service is bad, often out of things, very slow, very unprofessional, food cold too often, just a very poorly managed restaurant. This is a shame since it is the only one in our area. Can you not inspect or audit or train the owner/manager to run a better store? This has been an ongoing problem with this store for a long time...poor management, unskilled workers, unprofessional service and always dirty.

My daughter slipped and fell on some water at this location and hit her head on the drink machine. She got a concussion from this injury and they altered the video footage to make me look like a lier!!!! Y’all will not get away with this! At the minden location!

No bacon

Very poor service I will not never go back there sun city.ca

I do not appreciate being asked to donate money to a charity that I don"t know anything about. Also, I went there to purchase food, not to be panhandled. This puts a customer on the spot. They lost a customer.

Clayton Ga. store and Franklin N C store. I eat at Wendy s a min of 4 times per wk. these 2 stores are a disaster compared to the many I visit. Staff are are the same. Sandwiches ore made. Tough meat. Tasteless. Fries yesterday trashed by all. Cold fries. Gee. A a min small drink. 2.29. Really??? Mgr to the district level. No response Sad

I went to the wendys on butler st. in pittsburgh on 7/16/2019. I ordered the chicken parmesan crisp salad @ a large unsweet tea. The salad was to have grilled chicken in it. When I got home. The whole order was wrong. I received spicy chicken on my salad. And a large sweet tea. I'm a diabetic so the tea was dumped out. And I don't eat spicy foods. So that went in the trash. It was a waste of close to 10 dollars. Very dissapointed.

My wife and I were coming home late from a Hospice where her brother was being kept and we stopped here because they were open late. (Not Busy).
We had a simple order. I ordered the triple Baconator , my wife ordered the Homestyle Chicken Sandwich. We were told that they were out of the Homestyle so they gave us two pieces of I really don't know what, instead of what was supposed to come on the sandwich.. We didn’t check our bags until we arrived home, so we had no recourse at this point. My wife tossed hers in the trash. I ate mine even though it was cold and tasteless. "I was hungry" You know what I mean?
This visit was a very sad excuse, even for fast food. (fyi: We had a long wait in line).
I usually enjoy Wendy s food, but I'm not sure any more.

I had checked menu before stopping g at store. I went in and asked for the Mushroom burger only to be told it was no longer offered! I was so so disappointed. As stated , is shown on WEB menu. Please please consider bringing back. Mushrooms with grilled onions would be delicious! Why was decision made? Have been going there in 5 states I ‘ve lived.

Went through the drive thru at 7530 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98516 and ordered a Baconator combo w/ coke and NO ketchup about 25 minutes ago. When they asked if I wanted a receipt, I said no thank you. Now I'm home and this burger is covered in ketchup (including the wrapper) and there are 2 - 1 1/2 in. by 2 in pieces of bacon (that is ALL - on something called a baconator???). I'm all the way home and pissed. The staff was very nice and the service was quick. I'm just upset that after craving this burger, that's what I got. Not okay Wendy's!!! I don't have a receipt, but my card was swiped: Jul 16 WENDYS 11196 - OLYMPIA WA $10.48. Approximately 3:05pm PST.

I was recently on a road trip with my family and stopped at the Wendy's located in Nephi, Utah (7/11/19). I stood in line for at least 30 minutes so should have known I was wasting my time and just left but thought I've waited this long and I have a long drive ahead of me and a lot of hungry mouths to feed so I'll just stick it out since I'm only the 4th person in line.There was a gentleman that was inline between me and my son who left shortly after I arrived making me the 3rd person in line. My son decided to put his order through the online app so we had to wait for his food anyways (making me the 2nd person in line). When I finally got to the front of the line (after a 30 minute wait) the kid at the register wouldn't even take my order. He just kept looking back to see if the 5 people working in the kitchen was ready for him to put in another order. Being at the front of the line gave me a good view of what was going on. While waiting (at the front of the line) I noticed the lady in the kitchen pushing the meat down on the grill without gloves on and then touching other items in the kitchen without having washed her hands, so essentially cross contaminating. I've worked in fast food before so I'm assuming the reason they wouldn't take my order as soon as I reached the front of the line was because it would make their prep times look bad having it take so long for my order to be cleared off of the order board. The lady touching the food without gloves and the fact that I knew it would be at least another 10 to 15 minutes AFTER they took my order (which they wouldn't even take) helped me decide that I wasn't that hungry after all and I didn't have any more time to waste. I left without having placed an order and drove to the next town and found a Carl's Jr who quickly and efficiently took my money ($60) in exchange for food for my family of 8

My granddaughter and I were just at Wendys in Mansfield,Massachusetts. We were in the drive thru line for 10-15 minutes and during that time we saw two different people have to get out of their car and go inside due to wrong orders. When we ordered our food we were very specific as to what we wanted which included a PLAIN Doublestack with NOTHING on it including no condiments just the 2 burgers and a bun. The person repeated our order back to us correctly and it showed up correctly on the screen as well. However, when we got our order the Double Stack came with EVERYTHING on it! My granddaughter also had a hair in her milkshake! Needless to say, she did not enjoy her lunch. Three wrong orders within 10-15 minutes does not seem like a very good record. Hopefully this will be looked into and improvements made.

I had to place my order 3 times and it still came out wrong and the crispy chicken sandwich was simply awefull. It was dried out piece of chicken with a piece of lettuce I wouldn't give to a rabbit. The slice of tomato was almost invisible. Some thing has gone wrong with your company! Maby you should go back to Daves principles. Crispy s chicken is going to hurt your business in this area of you don't get your act together.

There are girls that work here with very long and unruly hair that are not wearing hair nets. They are serving food without following proper hygienic practices.

I have been a customer for 30 years.Iam also a truck driver. My wife and came to store and placed order as always got it and left. Was at truck stop in kenly nc I-95. Dont have a reciept do I would have went to any other store and complained.we ordered awesome bacon double cheeseburger comb. A Daves double combo, and a baconator combo. We left with order we was gave, got down the road about 60 miles and found out this was not correct order, or it was made wrong. Either way it was wrong. We ask you to please fix this. We are very loyal customers. Thanh you Terry Jones, phone# 252-469-6881

I ordered 2 S’Awesome cheeseburgers last at the First Ave. location Evansville, In. 2 sandwiches and fries cost $13. It was worth 0! Sandwiches didn’t look anything like the picture and clearly was not fresh. It should have had 3 pieces of bacon and had maybe 1 all broken up and 1 pickle, no lettuce and it was not a third of a lb. of meat. It must have been microwaved because the bun was flat and stuck to the food. A $1 McDonald’s cheeseburger would have been better! Absolutely the worst fast food ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really Wendy's 60 cents for cheese on a small chilli I can see extra charge up to 25 cents but that is really unreasonable charge for a small amount of cheese

Tables and floors were disgusting. Had to wipe our own table off before we sat down. Then I went to the bathroom and there was NO toilet paper in either stall!

We recently had lunch at the Wendy's located at 1507 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, Fl. I've patronized Wendy's restaurants for many years but never had I seen such a disgusting location before.

Dirty inside and out. Tables and chairs in disarray and unkempt tables. The staff were very rude especially the woman behind the cash register. The cook next to her was equally as rude as she continued to engage in conversation while preparing our food.

The cheeseburger that I was given was most likely cooked several hours prior to our visit as it was hard and barely hot. The French fries were equally as bad as hey were cold and old.

I will never return to a Wendy's restaurant again as I was appalled at the conditions and determined the money spent was a complete waste.

Thank you.

The Wendy's in question is in South Haven, Mi. I was there with my family 7-12-19. First the drink machine had no ice, the soda was flat and warm And they were out of straws. Instead of letting people know when they ordered, or even running across the street to Walmart, they let every single customer discover it themselves. To which they replied " the truck is on it's way". Very disgusted we sat down opened our burgers to discover they were cold. Who is running the ship??!!! Very disgusted!!!

After work I had gone to Wal-Mart in Harriman commons to shop it was 11:30pm. I ordered a number 1 single large with a coke. I only have one word DISGUSTING! The burger was set and sloppy and the fries were soggy and cold. The kid working the window didn't seem to care at all and from the drive through window I could see another employee handling food with no gloves on. I will never go back to that Wendy's again at the Harriman commons and will let people I know as well. PLEASE GET ROBOTS that will actually serve a hot decent meal.......

Very poor customer service at restaurant #00001253

Did not receive chili with taco salad order. Called store and no answer after 3 attempts with several rings. Drove back ro drive thru. Given chili with no apology, no recognition of my Wasted time

pulled up to drive thru,. manager working window asked for my order loud and aggressive.. I replied give me a second please.. he replied “O SURE,. TAKE ALL NITE IF U WANT, I GET PAID BY THE HOUR!”... i never placed my order but drove to window to see face to face... still being rude trying to justify his actions I asked for the store #... he never returned.. I will never return to Wendys.. this was the store on Lawrenceville-Suwanee rd. just off 85 n.. in Suwanee

This location is a fairly new store to our city. I have been a regular customer since they opened, visiting at least 2 to 3 times a week. I usually get the taco salad (half size) and the apple pecan salad (half size). They are the BEST salads ever! However, on July 10th approximately 3pm I went to the drive through and ordered my salads. It was hot, so I also ordered two large chocolate frosties. I gave the gal at the window my debit card, she was friendly and efficient. After receiving my debit card and receipt, my salads and frosties followed quickly. She just handed me the bags and never said thank you. My friend and I decided to go to the local park to eat our salads. When we open the bag(s) neither one had napkins or utensils. My bag with the apple pecan salad had NO DRESSING and NO PECAN package in it. So...there we were unable to eat our salads. Even if we had utensils, I would have had to eat dry lettuce with white cheese chicken and apples. The packets were not in the bag. So, we did get spoons for our frosties and thats what we had for lunch. I thought it was procedure that my order is repeated at the window as it is handed to me. I have never had to make sure there were napkins, utensils and related food packets in my bag on previous visits to the drive through. This left a bad experience for me and I am not sure I will visit this location again anytime soon. There is another location at the west end of town on Los Angeles Avenue. I may try that one because like I said, the salads Wendy's now offer are very good. I was pleasantly surprised!

On Saturday, July 13, 2019, I purchased a full sized Apple Pecan Chicken salad at the drive through at 978 Breckinridge Lane in Louisville, Ky. After paying for my order, I was left at the pick-up window for about 10 minutes with no other interaction until the person at the window brought my order to me and informed me that the chicken had to be grilled. I thanked her and left. Later when I started to eat my salad, I found that there were no pecans at all and almost no blue cheese. I tried calling the store 6 times and got no answer. I finally gave up and called 888-624-8140 to report this issue. The representative promised to have someone to call me. Last year I had a problem with an order (I asked for a full-sized salad and got a half-sized salad at full price) and when I called and explained what had happened, the manager gave me his name and said to come anytime to get a replacement. I love this particular salad and the location. Please get them straightened out.

It was July 11th between 8 an 8:30 pm Wendy's on Rt 60 in Fredonia NY I went threw the drive through an ordered a med frosty, chocolate. I pulled up to the cashier an proceeded to sit an wait almost 15 min while the girl took orders !!!!! There was no one in front of me as they had received there food an were gone. Not wanting to wait any more I drove off !!!!! I nor my family will not be ordering anything from your establishment again.......there's plenty of other fast food restaurants to choose from.....you need better service !!!!!! I've heard others complain about you store.

I ordered a rootbeer float with a special request of more ice cream and less rootbeer at the restaurant located at: 3250 Dale Road, Modesto, CA. My order number is 3259, date of incident 07/13/19 at 7:57 PM. When I approached the drive thru window I attempted to inform the cashier of my special request, but was ignored, as all three cashiers were involved in a conversation regarding an order that they must have been having problems with so I waited. When they were finished with their conversation, I attempted again to get their attention and asked the black woman with red and white braids, who I assumed was a manager since I visit this restaurant regularly and see her there, but she did not hear me. She went to get the rootbeer float, then came back and it was more rootbeer and less ice cream, which was not what I ordered. I mentioned again that I wanted more ice cream and less rootbeer. Then she proceeded to pour the rootbeer out in the sink sloppily in front of me and went to put more ice cream in the cup, then handed it to me disrespectfully. At that point I had no appetite for it, but just took it anyway so as not to cause an altercation. I have already made a complaint to a telephone representative, and I also contacted the restaurant and spoke to a person who said they were a manager. There were two black ladies working there tonight, one with braids and one without braids. The one without braids is alway very nice, but the one with braids is mostly rude and I noticed she is rude and pushy towards the other employees as well. In closing, the lady with the braids was very rude and disrespectful toward me tonight. She handled my food with gross negligence simply because I asked for my order to be a certain way and because she did not listen to me, she got it wrong. I hope someone will contact this restaurant and let them know not to treat people this way, and to handle every customer's food with care. My contact number is (209) 303-0235. Thank You Mary Allen

They took our order without sayin the credit card machine was down and then she got an attitude and slammed the window in our face screaming out in our faces and she also said don’t give us our food

Placed an order at the take out window tonight. At island crossing in HOBE sound Florida., got home, and all of the order was not in the bag. Was missing a spicy chicken sandwich and lg fries. Had to wait for our order, this is uncalled for, it was not busy, it should not have been a problem filling an order that they had to bring out to our car. If this is Wendy's way of doing business, I am very dissapointed, and will not be visiting again to soon.
Debbie Antonio

Wendy's in downtown newark ohi o is a drug house. You should be
Sad to put your name to this place. Go there and see what is going on. It is sad that you let this happen.

I think the New Philadelphia 4th street Wendy’s should fix their drive thru screen so you can see what they say you ordered and also make sure they give you a receipt with your change, ordered burger with no onion, got home and had onion. No receipt or board to know if they did right.

We stopped at your restaurant in Cleveland TN, to feed our youth group. We traveled here for Warrior Fest, people come from all over to this every year. Let me just start by saying I hate to complain and tried not to in front of the children as for we are their youth leaders. But, we will never come back to eat at this place again. The service was horrible for starters, the food was beyond cold and stale. We didn't receive half our order. I showed them the recipe before leaving the counter with the food, over and over and still ended up getting it all. We had to repurchase another meal, and some of our combos didnt receive their fires. The bathroom had roaches crawling around in it. Beyond nasty was the words. Please see to this place because it by far is giving Wendy's franchise a HORRIBLE reflection.

I am at 2245 n meridian st Indianapolis Indiana location.
Was in drive through for 25 mins with 3 cars ahead of me. Was told at the speaker that I should just go inside for faster service
Once inside I see the problem there are 6 young people behind the counter, they have very vulgar music playing from a cell phone. They’re are dancing and laughing it up. One guy is walking around back and forth with his phone in his hand.
I ordered my food and paid, it’s been 10 mins and they tell me they are out of mushrooms so I told them to make me a single and keep they change.

Very poor service you need to do something about this.
Also the entire floor is very very sticky.

My name is James Franklin I am a big rig driver for McLane.I eat at Wendy's very often an as you know I have to park out back.So you all need to know that one of your employees is outside almost every time I come there to eat,out back sucking another employees dick...I usually come between 2 or 4 in the morning an I've seen her several times...I do not know her name but I know she's the chubby black girl,that usually works drive thru...I know this because she's taken my order before after coming from outside doing nasty things.I do not appreciate seeing this type of prostitution or whatever.An I don't care for her to take my order anymore..an I will not be eating there anymore,until I know she is no longer there.Please handle this situation or i will refer to higher powers

My husband went through the drive up and ordered a summer salad, in Edwardsville Illinois, when he was driving out, he threw his trash out into the trash can in the parking lot and the lid from the can wasn’t on tight and fell onto our car door that caused a scratch. Just wanted to let you know so the workers can make sure the trash lids are on tight!

the store on GW. Memorial Hwy. was in the drive thru, about 2pm on JUly 11,2019 the drive thru was very slow , two cars ahead. i order a double stack, with just mustard and pickle. when i finally got it, the server did not say nothing, no thank you or sorry for your wait. when i opened it, the meat was cool and just a dap of mustard. Wendy's has gone done hill. you need to get back to customer service..retain your employees and maybe the owner. this is not the only wendys that does this. sad.

i went to the store in Sacramento Ca.on Power Inn Road at apx. 10pm on 7/12/2019 .. I ordered a 4 for 4 .. a frosty and a sunday .. When I recieved my order I noticed that the frosty I ordered was melted .. I asked the girl why my sunday was melted and her reply was she didnt know and that i should have gotten chocolate instead of vanilla .. I used to be a chef and I manage a couple of fast food stores early in my career .. So I know that the product comes from the same machine and doesnt matter if its one flavor or the other .. She didn't offer to get me another sunday .. She just gave me some random excuse that makes no sense .. WHAT SO EVER !!! By the time i drove to the street which is about a hundred feet from the window the sunday was completely melted and spilling out of the cup in my car .. I had to throw it away ..

I have not visited my local Wendys resturant since Mid April of this year. It is typically a great experience and the food is awesome. On July 11 a $20+ charge applied to my account. I have not been to this resturant in months. I am being told now that the resturant had a new system installed in April and that it had glitched and that any person who has been to this resturant since April to current is being charged again. I have cancelled my debit card for fraud reasoning and have a new card on the way. I am disputing this charge and any other charges that appear on my account. Regardless if it was a technical issue due to new equipment or not I find it very disturbing and unbelievable that it would take the resturant or corporate nearly 3 months to figure out there was a problem. I know several others in my nieghborhood who have been affected by this issue and are taking the same measures. This same charge was on my wifes account as well.
Please help me understand, especially with the economy the way that it is, that it would take nearly 90 days to realize there is an issue. At this point, the problem becomes yours not the consumer. You can not just out of the blue recharge an account without the consumer being notified in advance. This ignorant oversite has my bank account overdrawn.I am a disabled retired military and am on a fixed income. This is unsatifactory.

Me and my family went to Wendy's on south main street in High Point NC. We had to wait for a very long time. And then we had to pull up and wait again they made us wait so long.

Everytime I go to Wendy's its for your taco salad. First they never have one. But tonight instead of telling me they were out they took one of the other salads took every thing off it. Never added cheese or diced tomatoes. I was in drive thru. I know to check bag went b ack in asked the lady to tell me what kind of salad was this she couldn't tell me the manager told me that was a taco salad. I got home all the condiments go with your chicken salad only the chili was there. I will never and I mean never eat Wendy's again. I will start a boycott of the one I dealt with. In Worcester. Mass. Near holy cross college

Whent yesterday bough a southern avocado salad the big one when I opened in my work it was no avocado in the salad. I call and ask for manager explained she ask me to come back any time and I will get a new one. Went today in my lunch break and explain the situation agan to the lady in servicar and one guy was there tooo. He start acting like I want to get advantage or I was complaning with no reason. He serve me the guacamole in a separate container and mention more than 3 times she can't say we don't gived to her this time and keep bringing up and down the gucamole. I think that is disrespectful they get pay because we keep businesses if you mistreat your clients not giving for what they pay and them treating them like they have no reason to complain for what realy happened. Thay have no knowlage to handle situations they sould be train to work and treat costumers with respect.
Very very disappointed with all the servis. Avon park florida

I visit the Wendy’s on South Hamilton Rd. Groveport regularly. Yesterday (Thursday) there were eight cars in the parking lot in close to the door spaces an I was the only customer in the dining room. There is a shopping center parking lot attached to this lot. It seems the crew, out of consideration to the customers park there. Thanks for listening.

Ive been sitting waiting on a order for about twenty minutes, unacceptable. Wendy’s four winds st. Thomas. Additionally you are always out of stuff. Need better service.

Your employee Jasmine Pegues was very rude and was asked to come back to the window for I could ask for more sauce and she didn’t come back

I ordered with door dash. Bloomfield Avenue Bloomfield NJ I called them directly to let them know I was missing an item. Manager was rude did not understand English I asked for her bosses contact information then hung up I called back she didn’t answer.

Went to drive thru, ordered 2-10 PC chicken nuggets, med fry, leg fry, and a baconator. They said they would give the total at the window got to the window, $14. I asked to repeat the order, no baconator repeated. I added it, they asked if it was baconator fries, I said no a burger. The conversation was not good, their coworker asked them if everything was ok, employee said I'm good. My order had the worst fries, stale, over cooked, cold. I live 1 block from them. They did this on purpose!

just came from there and had ordered a triple cheeseburger and got a single cheeseburger, ordered a large fry and got a small one, no hot sauce which I asked for and no receipt. got 2 large chili's which was fine. but the burger and frys sure not going to fill my husband up and not driving back. this was at the lex. avenue wendys. very disappointed. the man filling the orders was acting very disgusted he was there. kept mumbling stuff and when I told him he forgot the frys he just grabbed one and threw in the bag, probably why I got the wrong one.

My granddaughter had a softball game nearby the Emmorton Road store so we stopped there prior to the game with my daughter and the kids on Wednesday July 10th. It was 5:00 PM (early dinnertime). The hamburger patties were burned on the edges, the French fries were cold like they just came out of the freezer, the order was wrong on two items that we had to return to the counter. We had to wait a long time for them to make-up the fruit cups. We regretted stopping in there and will never go to Wendy's again. You should stop at a Chick-Fil-A sometime. The employees are top notch, the food is hot, the service is quick. Everyone at CFA is courteous and the stores are clean. And CFA is always busy. But no matter how busy they are you know that you won't have to wait long. And the CFA employees are never standing around looking at their cell phones as they were in this store. We always wondered why the Wendy's parking lots were nearly empty. Now we know why. They act like they could care less that they don't know what they're doing. How do you expect to stay in business with that kind of attitude?. Shame on you. I wish I could rate you with less than one star. You're not even worth that. Get your house in order or go out of business (which you will do anyway with your bad business practices).

I went to my local Wendys today and learned you are discontinuing the Peppercorn burger. This is my favorite and I'm hoping it's not true. If true I'll need to find another place to shop. Say it's not so. Thank you.

I go to Wendy’s on a regular basis with an elderly lady I care for in the downtown Victoria location. The service is always really good. My concern is you can see the employees visibly sweating. I was told there’s no fans etc. If I see beads of sweat on employees faces there’s a good chance it’s going into the food!!
This is s health concern and not ok.

My husband was food poisoned yesterday after eating at your restaurant

On Tuesday July 9, 2019 between 3:55pm and 5pm I went by the Wendy's in Corpus Christi Tx. Order #8 this is what I got rotten lettuce if that's what it was. Didn't go to Dr. But got diarrhea and vomiting and really bad stomach pains.

The Wendys on Pearl rd, cleveland Ohio is about 1/2 mile from my home. I went there yesterday and the driveway was in such disrepair I was afraid I would damage my car. Even though it is convenient I shall not return A close location is not worth damaging my car.

The night crew leaves this store a complete wreck and the crew manager lets them smoke pot at work. Store number 2189 please help

Disaster from the get go! Inside the dining area is falling apart, dirty, FILTHY actually. There was an employee (Angel), he had given his notice because he was upset that another person made manager instead of him. Well listening to him complain about this to another customer inside the dining room was inappropriate at best. The current manager should have fired him and sent him home. My 7 year old knew that this man was not behaving properly.
And they guy that took our order, he was condescending. How hard is it to keep a fast food place somewhat clean and keep the employees acting somewhat decent?
Looks like the place should just be condemned, never going there again.
Warwick Ave, RI

Wendy’s on Clayton St and Scenic Hwy, Lawrenceville, Georgia One of your employees has hepatitis and anyone eating there for a 2 week period in June needs to get a hepatitis shot and be tested for hepatitis. My wife ate there and now is terrified she may have hepatitis. She went to health department and got a hepatitis shot. They are charging her insurance. That is wrong, where do I need to send this bill. Also if my wife gets hepatitis from this Wendy’s employee where should we have our attorney contact you?
My number is 770-329-3999.

I used to work at Wendys way back in the day, I always loved to eat there due to knowing how management made us keep the place spotless etc.
I have been to a local restaurant 2 times in the past month and I won't be going back.

The general time is 7-8pm est.
Their is constant talk about things you wouldn't want to hear at any drive thru.
They leave the window open and don't care what is said, there has been racial comments going on inside, along with very perverted talk, all of which my 12 year old really didn't need to hear and I honestly didn't care to either.

Location: Richmond Kentucky
Keeneland drive location

The Indian Woman Manager who was on Drive Thru last night, 10th July 2019 was the most inhumane person i have ever met. I used to love eating at Wendy's because they have good food. But yesterday i told the lady on drive thru that i needed an extra sour cream with my potato and some extra napkins. And i told her that i was willing to even pay for it but it should be definitely be there in the bag. She guaranteed me that she would give me it. When i reach the window which was like a very long time, i paid for the meal and she gave me the bag and told me that she had herself put extra sour cream in the bag and extra napkins as well and to have a good night. When i drive by, i start checking my stuff that she gave me, not only she had not put it in, but for her to guarantee me that she did make me even more upset. i parked in the parking lot and went into the dining room which was filled with customers and ask the other employees for the sour cream. i take it and walk away. When i reach my car and place the sour cream in, i look to see that just one paper napkin in the bag. I thought that should give at least two or three with a regular order, and i had personally asked for more so i thought would be a couple more. i walk back into the dining room, and go to the condiment section to grab napkins. Then i walk back she is staring at me and i just say that you told me that you put extra napkins in personally. And she goes with a "I'M SORRY". When i reach the end of the dining room and open the door to leave, i hear a loud "FUCKING BITCH" come from her mouth. I looked back and she continues to abuse me while going to the back of the restaurant. I cant believe that she literally started abusing me over the sour cream and napkins that she forgot to put. I was so embarrassed being the fact that she just abused me in front of her colleagues and not to forget the dining room full of customers, i just walked out of the restaurant. NEVER WILL BE WALKING INTO A WENDY'S EVER AGAIN.

The location was the Wendy's on Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls

The store is supposed to open at 10am. When i arrived at 10:07am the doors were locked and I was told i could not have my order taken. The female employee who told me had an attitude about me wanting to order. I was given no apology for the inconvenience from a manager. Highly disappointed in this store

I WAS AT THE WENDYS ON BROWARD IN FORTLAUDE FLORIDA AND THEY CLOSED 10 MINUTES EARLY I REALLY THINK THEY CLOSED WAY BEFORE THAT THERE CLOSING TIME SUPPOSED TO BE 3AM NOT BEFORE

Rating...0... pulled in drive thru 9:14 pm at your location 377 Lynn way Lynn ma. Ordered 3 salads. 2 full taco and 1 1/2berry. 13 min later we get to window. The cashier rung in only two salads. 1 full taco 1 full berry. Upon explaining that wasn't correct. He told me the 2 were what I ordered and asked for the payment. I explained that was not what I ordered and told him again my order. He said "I will add another taco.. that's it" told me the price. I paid, and another employee handed me 2 salads and told me" pull up there you have to wait". It's now 9:35. At 9:45 I was still waiting.. I went in. Was told I was forgotten about. "Wait". 9:50... i said give me the chilli and sides of sourcream,salsa for the salad i have and my $ back for the one i do not have. Was told "1 min"... 9:55 I get the salad with...sorry... he walked away... I was so angry at this point... I still had no chili or sides for either salad. I stoped the employe and stayed I want my $ back for this salad and my chili and sides for the one i have...9 :58 Extrmly angrily my refund and chili with sides was put on the counter with a refusal of my request for a receipt.... I will never visit a Wendys in this city again. Boston street is just as bad never has salads and never gets order right... A real disgrace to your brand

Tonight I witnessed the most unprofessional leadership I ever seen the employees were asking for direction on help and she would yell at them and call them names she sent the guy Jeremy home and he did nothing but everything she asked he said can we have a better day next time she said I'm tired of hearing your voice and made him clock out with no liable cause she has a bad attitude does not handle her authority right she treats her employees like dogs no respect and degrades them laughin behind there back I seen outta everyone there is a employee so humble with the proper knowledge that by the overall success of Wendy's to succeed I ask that she be stripped of her authority as manager tameka and replaced with elrod mcgowan this boy has a awesome communication circle with his team he teaches them helps them he's the opposite of tameka he is great enough and ready to take the spot thank you sincerely David kolpacko

During my last 4-5 visits to Wendy's restaurent I experience very poor service. The drive thru lane was very slow moving.I stayed in line for 25-40 minutes each time, had to wait the order window for at least 5 minutes, and the pick-up window about 2-3 minutes. and inside was even worse. lots of people left the line. and on 2 occasions I left also. I could see what the holdup was except the help was very slow and uncaring.
I won't be going to Wendy's as often any more, if I even go at all. I do not like waiting that long for fast food.

Thanks,
Lola Wainwright
216-225-3584
lolo513@sbcglobal.net

Hi my name Rena my kids always loves the restaurant Wendy's .I go there like 2 or 3 times a week. But last week I went there I buy lunch for my kids and my husband I pay 39 dollars and the food was uncooked the hamburger and sorry disgusting. We throw the food

The store on Livingston before you get to james rd...they always have inside closed when they shouldn't...slow ...rude..it's almost like they do not care...I will not be surprised if they close down
..so fed up with their nonsense....RIDICULOUS

visited the location on 914 27th street on 7/10/2019 about 12:30p the young lady at the 1st drive thru window( didn't get her name sorry) light skinned with long black straight hair was just very rude, such a nasty attitude to be working with the public, rolling eyes and snatched money which made some of the change fall on the ground then wanted me to give her more money due to her dropping it. I didn't say anything to keep down a possible argument or worst. Pulled to the second window young lady with red hair was VERY polite, thanked me for my order and all. It was defiantely such a difference in the mannerism of these two young ladys. I really hate I didn't get their names called back to the store to inquire and the phone just rang and rang.

This location is near work so I visit it often and I admit the wait time is LONG but the worker usually have decent attitudes but this young lady was terrible

On Mon July 8/19. I drove throught the drive thru on garden ave Brantford at around 5:10 pm with my sister. I got a Apple pecan salad full size and my sister got a taco salad half size. We waited in line for at least 10 mins. When we got to the window the girl knocked the bag with the chilli in it on the floor. We paid and got out salads. My sister did a quick check. We drove to our destination and were putting our salads together and to our surprise I had no dressing for the Apple pecan salad. The chili that was knocked to the floor was never replaced either. I always buy the same salad. This was the worst one yet. For the price u pay u would hope u got a great salad. Do not think I will go there again. Sincerely Robyn K

I will like to stay anyomous.
I want to get something to eat real quick at Galleria mall in middletown,ny 10940
I order a 6 piece chicken nugget. That was it.
As I was waiting for my order the cashier as me if I want a cup of water?
I said " No thank you. I be drinking water all day.
The reason I ask of you water a cup of water because the nugget are dry and I don't want you to choke.
I saw them take the nugget out and they where not dry.

I ate all my nugget and there was find!
I don't want go back if I going get this type of service.

I did not have time to speak to a manger because I had to go into work.

This was the worst service , I every had.

Horrible customer service. Management was very rude.

Ordered two combos (among other items), but only received one fry.
Store address: 2116 Bernadette dr. Columbia, MO 65201. Store #3271
Order # 30254 7/9/19 5:50 pm

Would like someone to make this right for me. Thank you,
Michelle Dayton

Hello I was at one of your establishment in Milford PA and as my wife order meal the food was wrong and as I mentioned it to the personnel the general manager intervene and told me that I was supposed to pay for a new meal and also said that if I didn't want to then I would have to leave his store now I myself has worked in the fast food restaurant and have never treated anyone in that way I was treated the manager name is Robert I didn't appreciate the obnoxious and and disrespect that I got while being in that establishment

Have feedback for Wendy's?