Wendy's Customer Service

Contact Wendy's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 614-764-3100

Need to contact the Wendy's complaint department? You can call customer service at 1-888-624-8140, this seems to be the best number to contact. An alternative complaint line is by calling 614-764-3100 or by fax at the number 615-764-3489. We could not find a company email address for Wendy's, their feedback form is linked below.

There have been more than 230 customer complaints registered about Wendy's corporate so far. Unfortunately the founder of Wendy's Dave Thomas, would probably not be happy to read what customers are saying about his chain today. He founded the first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Today, the corporate headquartes is located in Dublin, Ohio. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017.

You can also use our free online feedback form to add a review about your local Wendy's restaurant. Or you can use the official "Talk to Wendy's" feedback form on their website to take a survey about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook fan page.

Wendy's Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Wendy's Complaints

Went to Wendy’s in Lapeer Michigan and ordered two Single meals. We had to wait for the food. When we received the food the fries were hot. The hamburgers were not single burgers. They looked like they have been re-heated several times and were old from sitting all day & night. Looking burned and shriveled up. They had very little condiments on them. And the very little toppings that were on them were dried out and shriveled up. Definitely not edible. And were very cold and disgusting. The food definitely was not fresh.

Worst Wendy’s ever been to ordered unsweetened tea and asked if they had
Responded yes. They had 3 containers for tea 1 marked sweet however all 3 had sweet. They finally came out and got 1 container to change however that didn’t happen before we left. Also no lemon for tea. They didn’t carry. The 2 trash cans inside were over flowing with trash on the floor. This was at 2:30 in the afternoon. It took 30 minutes to get an order of chicken tenders 2 drinks and fries. Never did get unsweetened tea Place was dirty
NW Passage and capital circle in Tallahassee. We won’t be stopping at Wendy’s again

Bad service and customer relations. I would like to talk to a high official on professionalism at Wendy's #8264. The manager Beatriz and server Monica was wonderful. This happen around 10 ish P.M on 7/13/18. If it is said nothing happen it is a lie. You need to do better on hiring people who is a bully at work against management. I have more to say this is the second time I tried to report it. The screen cut off. I will not be going back to this store, I rather drive several miles to get satisfaction pleasant run and Hwy 35. GOOD Customer service.

My number is 469-261-9510. I work during the day will not be home until after 6:00. If you are concern call me are let it escalate and nobody is going to help the manager. Nasty mouth and stupid reflection on a young man with issues. I hate my grandson seen it.

Every body was good, but I got a berry burst chicken salad with almonds, but the almonds where out of date, so the manager on duty called the head manager and that person say it was out of date, but it was, the almonds where exspired April 26 of 2018, and I was in there around July 7 2018. I thought your head managers are supos to be on top of that. The crew that was there today where very excellent. The place I went was 255 Maryland Ave E St.Paul MN 55117

What a horrid experience.
2645 South 48th Street Lincoln NE 68506
Saturday 7/7 7:30-7:45 PM
Ordered 2 sandwiches and an order of fries at the drive thru. After driving all the way home I found there were no fries and NO RECEIPT in the bag. I drove all the way back and requested my fries and RECEIPT. No one apologized for my inconvenience, and they acted as though they were doing me a favor by addressing my concerns I was given fries and told they were fresh and hot. By the time I drove back home my sandwiches were inedibly cold. The "fresh hot" fries were not only cold, they weren't even fully cooked. Additionally, I STILL didn't get a RECEIPT. Which is incredibly unhelpful when your customer service website requires information from the receipt I want to complain about not getting. Whatever happened to the Wendy's that cared? Bad food, bad service, bad attitudes everywhere.

I go to my local Wendy's about twice a month. This Saturday I ordered a few items, including a Baconator meal. I was handed my bags at the drive-thru window and didn't check them. I should have. My total bill was $19.56. I did not receive my Baconator sandwich or fries and I didn't discover this until I was home, five miles away. Oh, and, I had to ask for straws! I immediately drove back and went in. I told the girl at the register that I had not received my burger and fries. The Manager/Cashier(?) didn't apologize....it was as if to say...no big deal. Meanwhile, 2 male workers, who looked like criminals in their do-rags, were giving me dirty looks. I was thinking to my self....really??? Are you freaking kidding me? What ever happened to hairnets? Very unprofessional...and quite frankly...scary. This is not the first time I have had been given the wrong order at this Wendy's in Muhlenberg Twp. (5th Street Highway, near Reading, PA). I usually don't bother to complain...but this time...it was my whole meal...and I was disappointed by my response at the cash register upon explaining my problem. They replaced my burger and fries. Great. Now I can drive all the way back home. I will tell you this..... I will not be back.....warning my friends, co-workers and family members about this.

Now I know why McDonald's 2 doors down is packed!

I was in your 86th St. Brooklyn, NY 11209 store today and was forced to wait 15 minutes!!! for my food bc "...the French Fries needed to be cooked" said the clerk behind the counter. 7 other people got their food before me as I stood there fuming. It was only when I said I had waited too long and asked for my coffee that they finally gave me my coffee at least & then I still had to wait for my Junior Burger & chicken pieces.

The baby changer in the restroom is BROKEN & tilts dangerously towards the tiled floor. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I could not change my infant because of this lack.

Also, the stupid tables and chairs are counter height and need to be like the normal ones in McDonald's that are standard height. There are also too few tables and chairs and you feel like u r in a high school cafeteria.

While the food was delicious, there was also no salt or pepper to be found anywhere & I received my coffee without a stirrer & there were no stirrers to be found, The red coffee cup also has an opening that spilled hot coffee all over my stroller as I walked with it in the container clot and it also stained my blouse. You also do not serve decaf -- a major turn-off whereas McDonald's does and you forced me to open 4 creams and put them in with a straw to stir bc there were no stirrers laying around. HOW UNPLEASANT!!!

I do not have these problems at McDonald's and will go there from now on.

We had quit going to Wendy's because food was barely room temp. After several months we decided to try again odered no salt fries so they would be hot my husband likes salt on his I don't. Fries and chicken nuggets sat on front counter for several minutes while they made burgers. By the time we got food it was barely room temp,fries were limp.My husband couldn't eat his food I ate couple bites of mine because I had to take medicine. Have you ever eaten a cold burger.I complained to the manager she said she couldn't imagine fries being cold because they were no salt. I said probably because they sat on counter for several minutes while they fixed our burgers. She said I'm sorry. We left. Today I called to speak to another manager but it was same one. Again only I'm sorry. I told her it wasn't right to serve cold food and it was over 11.00 down the drain. Her reply I sincerely apologise and hope you have a good day. My reply I hope district gets in touch with you. I'm sorry but when food is suppose to be made to order why isn't it hot. Other Wendy's we have tried in same town the food has been hot, and good service just not at this location. We brought rest of order home and gave it to the dog we had ordered him a burger too. The only thing missing was 1 bite off my husband's burger and couple off mine because I had to take medicine. Since this is the only location we get room temperature food maybe someone needs to make surprise visits more than once to check temp of food being served. My husband is a stage four cancer patient and cannot risk eating food that is not correct temperature. Thank you.

I ordered a fish sandwich meal. I understand the drive thru and dine in areas are very busy. My order was a take out I was going to bingo which is 3 blocks blocks. My sandwich was old and cold the bread was cold the fries were cold. The next time I order from Wendys I will asked for fresh food. Very disappointed in my food. Bloomfield Ave in Newark bad service.

Girls at drive thru were very rude..didnt five my drinks and I ordered combos..2 Hot potatoes and 2 sandwiches 2 fries all shoved sideways in bag..turned around went back for drinks..didnt believe me..I said here is my receipt..she just stood there shaking her head then shooed me away..I spent 12 dollars..the other girl asked what drinks..she said I dont know..she said we owe her drinks..finally got drinks.tea very weak .unsweet..not sweet..window shut as soon as she sent them through..started dancing and laughing..got home..bag was wet from condensation of hot potatoes and sidewsys..bag busted on the ground..I took a picture to prove it..Got chilli day before..so watery..no flaver..so it could be stretched as far as possible..meat was barely cut up..it was terrible..
This was Danville va..wendys..store 3117..south Boston rd..host. Demeka
Cashier Natasha

I have complaint against manager and how he treated me and his cashier. She was great
he was horrible. Why no email address????

Gerry Trubeville

I visit Wendys at least 3 times a week because i have a granddaughter that is in love with
the chicken nuggets. However, this particular Wendys is terrible.The wait time in line is
horrible and the nuggets are always cold. I am never given a receipt and usually i get the
wrong order. Poor customer service. The location is New Orleans , LA on Bullard Ave.

I did file a complaint and did receive a phone call back and a person who identified himself as the General Manager, he was very courteous and asked me to come back to the resturant that day. I said I'm not coming back that day so we agreed on a day. I asked him to make sure if I came back that they would have my name by the register so I would have no problem. Now something came up and I was not able to get to the resturant, the next day I called just to make sure I wouldnt have a problem. I let it ring 15 times, no answer. Tried again , no answer. Waited till after the holiday, no answer. As you might guess, I dont want to go there and be embarrassed. My original order was two crispy chicken sandwich meals and a cup of chili. Meal was terrible, flat tasteless chicken and cool limp fries. Chili had see better days.

Went to Wendy's in Lyndhurst, NJ on June 29th 2018 at 11:50 pm my daughter ordered a spicy chicken wrap and it was raw. Very disappointed they gave me another wrap however my daughter was sick that night and missed a bridal shower the next day.Very unprofessional

Me and my family goes to the Wendy's On N21st Newark Ohio. The service there has become so bad when it comes to getting there food out . It dose not matter if you go in or the drive through you will wait an extra long time for your food. Since Dave Thomas has died this store has went downhill in there service and the way the food is prepared. Please fix this for my family loves going there but will find another place to go if not fixed .Thank you very much

If I had the option for no stars that would be my rating. I have a allergy to onions (severe) and I informed the drive thru clerk several times to not even let an onion touch my food. Well back at the office my sandwich was packed with onions. I went hungry and I am a diabetic and that is not healthy for me to skip meals and go hungry.
Also 2 Items were missing from my order that we as an office paid for.
So $38.00 and change later, I had no lunch and some of my co -workers as well.
I have sent complaints before and NEVER even got a reply so I do ot even expect it.
I used to love Wendy's
NOW I WILL NEVER EVER go back

We have gone to the Owatonna, MN location 8 times in the last 2 months and walked out 6 times. The times we stayed the food was cold and terrible and the service very slow. I would suggest you do something about it. We will NOT go back.

I WAS WORKING AT STORE #17 IN SPOKANE WA, the boss joe was very unprofessional and as a resoult i had to quit my job. I WORKED FOR WENDYS AND HAVE ALSO NOT BEEN PAID. i have my sol card and it cant be activated. These are my complaints. Something sould be done with how the boss conducts himself amoung the workers.

My experience was at Wendy at 3924 Hwy 121, Bedford, Tx 76021

At the drive thru at this location yesterday 6-22-2018 3924 Hwy. 121, Bedford, Tx 76021

1. I ordered a side salad with honey mustard dressing - did not get any dressing.

2. Ordered a bacon cheese baked potato. The cheese and bacon was on top of the unopened potato. Extra charge was 60 cents for 3 bacons.
The menu did not indicate an extra charge for bacon. Probably less than one slice of bacon. Have ordered this same item before with no
extra charge for bacon.

3. Ordered a small vanilla frostie and received a small chocolate frostie.

Thank you for your attention.

Austin Cox
2008 Windstone Ct.
Bedford, Tx 76021

I stopped at Wendys in Darlington SC at 989 S Governor Williams Hwy around 1:35PM today 6-22-18. I stood there waiting and all the employees behind the counter ignored me. I finally left the building and the guy waiting for his food came out behind me and said I don't know how this place stays open. He said he was waiting for his food for over 20 minutes. They never greeted me as I stood there waiting for them to take my order. They were all in the back just talking. They saw me standing there. I wish I knew the owners name of this establishment and I took some video. They should know what their employees are doing.

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018, I visited the Wendy's Restaurant (Store #00004376, located at 6210 Kenilworth Ave, in MD) and I am VERY disappointed with my experience. I'll start this correspondence with some positive feedback: Emanuel (the cashier/host) was very friendly and greeted me with a smile. Nonetheless, after placing my order, I ended up waiting 30 minutes in the lobby for my food. It should be noted that once I arrived, there were zero Wendy's patrons in line waiting for their orders. As I mentioned, I patiently waited in the dine-in area and observed five (5) new Wendy's customers arrive and subsequently leave with their orders, after I already placed/paid for my order. After waiting for an unreasonable time (30 mins), I approached the cashier and conveyed my concern to the cashier. He apologized and I waited an additional five minutes for my order (the double cheese combo with bacon). Upon receipt of my order, I left the store disappointed. Once I made it to my destination, I determined my order was incorrect - there was a single with bacon & I have a photograph), instead of the double. While I understand that "fast" food restaurants have to effectively balance customer orders, manage inventory for continuity - this should not have occurred, especially since I patiently waited for my missing order. There was also a condensation leak from the vent above the register, which is a potential health code violation and/or food safety concern. Subsequently, I'm strongly considering never returning/patroning Wendy's again, because of this issue & other sub par interactions with other Wendy's representatives. I decided to bring this disappointing incident to your attention and I'm hopeful that your office can rectify this issue by improving the training/education for your personnel.

I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

A. Milligan
amilliga@kent.edu

Was in the Baytown, TX Wendy's where there was water standing due to a faulty ice machine. The caution sign was not visible when I walked in and I slipped cutting my head, blackening my eye and breaking my expensive rx safety glasses.

We stopped at one of your restaurants. Waited for 30 minutes and never received the salad that was ordered. Requested a refund and received attitude. Called and waited for another20 minutes and after explaining what happened got blown off. Completely unacceptable and worst experience with a company that we've ever experienced.

My husband and I went into the wendy's on commonwealth ave 904-693-1540 on 5/16/2018 and ordered one apple pecan Pomergrante Half salad and
one Avacado Half salad the price on the sign said one was $4.29 and one was $4.99. When the girl rang up the sale the receipt said $4.99 and

$4.69. I proceeded to tell the girl that the price on the sign and the price on my receipt were different and she said I JUST WORK HERE. You have to talk to the Manager. Which I did she said the price on the sign was wrong and I had to pay the price on receipt.

She gave me no satisfaction. She just walked away. I know it is just 70 cents difference but she could have been more professional. If the sign says
one price that should be the price I pay. No impressed with your employees.

I am a coach of a speech and Debate team staying at Doubletree on Sunrise Blvd in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I walked across the street to get a burger from Wendy’s. The dining room was closed so Iwent to the drive through window. A young girl opened the window and I explained Iwanted to order burgers for my students. A very fat woman who seemed to be in charge told me ‘we don’t serve anyone without a car”. I turned in my rental as we leave in the morning. She refused to take my order. I asked again because I have hungry students. Then she told the nice girl, just shut the window door in his face.

I will never go to another Wendy’s again and you can be assured that I will use my social media to let teachers know how they are treated when they visit Wendy’s. Your customer service is very abusive.

Not only did I not get what I ordered but the hamburger was cold and sour tasting and as you can see by the photo it looks like something that was pulled out of the dumpster and I feel like I'm going to puke it was so sour I spit the food out

Today i went to Wendy's and got 2 4for4 the girl said $8.88 , so I gave her my Wendy's gift card that had $4.85 on it and a $5.00 bill, so she used the$5.00 first leaving a balance of$1.48, most gift cards I get use card first. I asked her if I had change back, she said no I used the cash first, I didn't know what you wanted to do. She should have asked me. I will not be going back just for $1.48. burger king will have my business now.

to whom it may concern I don't want to get my wife in trouble since she works there but I feel that you should know how your Wendy's store is being run first of all your district manager Jaime I don't know her last name does not do a very good job in making sure things are running smoothly and for one I feel she should be fired for what she did and what I mean is she set up a person to get fired and the person who helped her stills works there if this is what a district manager employed by you does I feel that you really don't know what is going on because this person who was fired made sure the store was running at its best and now with these new general managers you have they hire people who been fired 3 time for destroying company equipment and they would rather sit around and play with their phones than work, if I would of ran my store like your Wendy's is being run right now I would of gone bankrupt, so if it were me I would either fire these new general managers and regional reps or retrain them and make sure they know what their doing and follow up every 6months so you don't lose profits because these new managers you have now have a I DONT CARE ATTITUDE and I feel they need to be put in their place also these new managers are turning away customers and when that kind of word gets out it could ruin you well I will say this if it was not for my wife trying to prep for the day nothing would get done and the same goes for the grounds keeper and stalk person please try to understand I don't like seeing how your store is being run because I was in business with my father in another type of business for 20 years I would like this to stay anominous so my wife does not get fired and thank you for your time
get

my husband came in to the store on chapman hwy in Seymour tn the store was dirty my husband's order was a chili 2 jr cheeseburgers a frosty a tea and a frie we waited at least 10 min on his to go order. When we finally got home the fries were ice cold and flaky he had a hair in his frosty much longer than his because is bald! and the tea was sour he was so degusted he throw the rest of the order in trash. the manager that night was a man with a bunch of tattoos on his arms and the cashier was a girl with dark short hair with glasses. it was Friday around 6 30 on 6/15/2018 we have eaten wendys for many years and when your tired and you just want something fast and hot and you pay for and have to put in trash..... we well never eat at your store again I hope you clean it up and run your crew better and retrain people person hygiene some of the long haired girls did not have their hair pulled back I could sue you for the hair in the frosty

Supporting Sam Bee? Guess you don't need my business!!!!

visited the wendys in Collingswood new jersey on 6/15/2018 my daughter entered the store at 2pm to get 2 large cokes at 2:14pm I entered the store to see if there was a problem, no they were just slow moving employees , my daughter said the one taking orders was yelling at the challenged employee for drinking soda in front o customers. but all of the above is not my complaint just a fyi , my complaint is calling wendys a fast food restaurant , is amazing when it takes 15 minutes in a line of 2 to get 2 large cokes to go. makes sense why mcdonalds right next door is packed and your lot is empty, a lesson learned for us.

Every time we visit they are either out of ketchup or the drink machine has very few drinks. We tell them but most of the time it gets ignored.

As long time customers of Wendy's, we are very disappointed that Wendy's is still advertising on Samantha Bee's TBS program. As you well know, this host recently referred to our president's daughter in a very foul way and suggested that she should wear sexy, revealing clothes to ask her father, our President, a favor. Surely, this doesn't represent Dave's or your corporate standards. We hate boycotts, but in good conscience, we can't eat at our local Wendy's until you clarify your financial support of this vile show.

I visited the location off of eagle rd and Fairview rd in boise Idaho this afternoon. I eat here maybe once a week, but today was the worst customer service I had ever gotten. Despite being the only one in the drive through and repeating my order not 3 but 4 times, I waited a solid 15 minutes for 3 jr bacon cheeseburgers and a large fry, which ended up being 3 cheese burgers with a half full large fry box with cold fries. As I told the window attendant to have a nice afternoon she carried on with her personal conversation with her coworker without acknowledging me. I am extremely disappointed and still hungry as I am back at work with an onion allergy, unable to eat the food I paid for, and unable to go back to get it corrected. I hope you can fix this issue at that store or else I wont be in attendance to any of them any longer. Thank you

I really do like Wendy's over a lot of other fast foods.

I like the new soda dispensers and all the choices available. But for some reason my choice is always out and whats worse for us that have to avoid sugar there are times there are no diet drinks at all available. After waiting in line for long period of time last thing i want to do is go back to the counter to get attitude when asking for ice or my first choice in drinks,

I leave in Columbus Indiana

( State Farm Parkway) I visit this location often on 6/8/18 I experienced a manager with her shoes off while making sandwiches there was a cashier very polite and attentive. The manager mixed all of the sandwiches giving them to her in the wrong order an didn't make one order correctly the manager started to belittle the employee yelling and not fixing the situation blaming the cashier while there were several customers in line. The customer who was at the register was taken back by the managers attitude he tried to encourage the young lady by saying try to hang in there this is a hostile work environment. So I latter called in a compliant. The Store Manager called and she stated that her managers feet was hurting and she was walking on the back of her shoes and obviously she wasn't because she walking in her socks. The manager then told me her feet too hurt she has been with the company 32 years and her assistant 20 years and they are both tired and need to retire but they cant she stated that she would tell her that she has to keep her shoes on. She went on to say as far as the employee is concerned These children come In here and just want a check. I asked her if it was appropriate for her to do all that yelling on the front end of the store in front of customers she then said that she told her manager to talk with her in the back but her manager is stuck in her ways. I asked her why would that behavior be acceptable that they provided poor customer service and training and development seemed poor and her reaction to my compliant was not helpful at all it indicated that she allowed that type of actions from her managers and it was okay. Being in retail management for ten years I know that how you treat your employees is vital to the stores success. The manager did not talk as if what went on was a problem and it was clear by her conversation that the behavior that I witnessed will continue and by visiting that particular location I would constantly see different people because of turnover. This is just my opinion but the managers need to be trained properly in order to train new employees properly and if those managers are that tired to where they feel that they can do and say what they want to employees is not a good look. I did ask her if I could talk with her District Manager because her calling me was a total waste of time. She said that she would let that person know but I never received a call. I will not visit that location again.

i ordered 2 double cheeseburgers fries and soda,the cheeseburger had set to long in my guess,the bun was hard around the edges,the fries were not hot,this around 2 pm,horrible experience,i wish i had not stopped here to spend my money,yours truly jackson hardaman

It has become a guessing game as to weather I get home with a fresh cooked sandwitch. I stop at least once a week, if I am lucky my food ranges from warm to cold half the time. My store is at 120th and Sheridan , Westminster Co. I have started waiting until a busy hour in hopes of getting a fresh cooked sandwitch which I did this afternoon, 6:00 PM, guess what the wrapper & bread was COLD the meat only slightly warm. Called the manager He offered me bring it back and it would be replaced or money refunded. Sorry, I'm not driving back again for what I sould have received the first time. GOOD BY WENDYS!

The worst wendys in Toledo Ohio on e. Alexis rd. Had to wait 30 minutes in drive thru line this is an ongoing problem. Will never go to any wendys again

On May tenth, I tried the special cheese bacon deluxe at the location on Victoria Street in Prince George British Columbia. The burger looked good, but tasted disgustingly like fish. If that would have been my first Wendy’s burger it would also have been my last. Just hoping they will be asked to improve there ingredients separation. Thanks Dan. 250-296-3449.

I am formerly making a complaint on the general manager Kim Eddie located at the branch on can run, in Louisville, KY. Today she called my niece Kayla Wadlington, RETARDED, whom is only 16 years old and an employee of the Wendy's company until this incident. I will also be making a formal complaint with the American Disability association.

I went to the drive-thru at the new Wendy's on John Young and Silver Star Road in Orlando Florida I was very disappointed the line was long because the cashier was so slow maybe she was in trading I don't know however my order was totally messed up I ordered a large salad with the guacamole the chicken salad I ordered an order of bacon Nader fries and a Coke when I got to the window they asked me to pull over to the side to get my dinner girl came out no Coke so I said where is my coat so they went back in and got it I was charged $11 and some odd sense for a salad there were no Baconator fries whatsoever I would like a coupon I would like a credit I would like something I do not have proof of purchase because the receipt is probably was in the bag with the Baconator fries this was on Thursday May 9th at 8 p.m. please take care of this this is not the first time this has happened at Wendy's but I realize this is a relatively new location but that should not be an excuse please get me reimbursed thank you I expect to hear back

Today my wife went to the 12th St Wendy's And ordered 2 double cheeseburgers 2 frosties and 2 large fries The burgers were under cooked in red The manager was more busy talking to a young lady Then he was taking care of business in the store . Just on the under-cooked meat alone I felt cheated .

We pulled into Wendy's at 6238 103rd street, Jacksonville Florida 5/11/2018 at 5:05.
It took us until 5:35 to place an order and another 10 minutes to receive our order. Cars in front of us pulled out of line and left.
There was approximately 10 other cars pulled up and left after waiting a long period of time.
I don't know what is going on there but, This is the third time this has happened in a month.
You are loosing business a horrific rate. I believe someone should look into this matter.
I myself, am a Disabled Vet and I will not return to your store.
Raymond Gray

Went to your Wendy's in Tulsa Oklahoma, the one on admiral. I got 2 Chili's. The customer service suck. The guy taking your order Thur the drive thur was hateful. The lady at the window giving your food no thank you no nothing. I will never come back, to many other places that appreciate your business.

My husband and I usually frequent about every 2 weeks the Wendy's on Northshore Blvd. in Slidell, LA. For the past year or so, we have been finding this Wendy's going downhill. I think the main problem there is not enough help and/or poor management. Today, for example, we stopped in to get a bit to eat. The table was not clean, I cleaned it myself, the floor was kind of dirty, especially by the drink machine. There was water on the floor there- a caution sign was there- but the dirt had spread due to people walking there to get a drink. The drink machine was out of Coke Zero, not the first time this has happened.
When my husband brought the food to the table, my hamburger was barely warm, as well as his fries. I hope this is not going to be the "trend" in Wendy's restaurants. We are very hesitate to go there again, if at all. So disappointing because in the past this restaurant was well managed and kept cleaned.

I simply ordered a bacon cheese burger and ended up with the worst case of food poisoning . I have tried to speak with someone since mid Feb. 2018. No one has contacted me. I will seek legal consequences if I do not hear from them soon. I lost three days of work and also paid out of pocket for the medical expenses.

Everytime I go to the Wendy's on hwy 52 in Darlington SC I either wait 20 minutes at the drive thru speaker or sit at the speaker for 20 minutes without being acknowledged, leaving me to have to go elsewhere for food. The employees are rude, arrogant and unprofessional.

ON 5/4/2018 I VISITED WENDY'S AT 2221 FRAYSER BLVD.I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVERY.I HAD TO WAING IN LINE 15 MINUTES BEFORE MY ORDER WAS TAKEN AND THEN WHEN I DID MAKE IT TO THE SPEAKER IT SOUNDED LIKE THE HEAD SET OR SPEAKER WAS BROKEN.I ORDER $23.87 WORTH OF FOOD AND I WAS VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WHEN I TELL YOU EVERYTHING WAS COLD AND OLD IT WAS COLD AND OLD.FOR A CREW PERSON OR MANGER TO SEND FOOD OUT LIKE THAT SAYS ALOT FOR THEM.I WILL NEVER EAT AT THIS LOCATION AGAIN I WILL DRIVE TO MISSISSIPPI TO THEIR WENDY'S BEFORE I EAT THERE AGAIN.FRIES WAS OLD AND COLD,NUGGETS WAS SO HARD I THOUGHT THEY WAS FROZEN AND BURGERS LOOKED LIKED THEY WHERE FROM 3 NIGHTS AGO, AND MY BAKED POTATO WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL THE CHEESE THAT WAS ON TOP WAS SO STIFF.I WAS AND STILL IS VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.IT REALLY DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO SPEND ALL THIS MONEY TO GET GARBAGE.

The Wendy's on Boardwalk in Ann Arbor has had declining customer service over the last several months. The wait times are long and orders incorrect. The staff need more training and supervision.

Hi there,

I wanted to follow up regarding a complaint I filed on 04/01/2018, this was in regards to the Wendy's in Orlando, FL at the intersection of Goldenrod and Colonial. I have not heard anything regarding my complaint filed and feel that a simple apology back would have sufficed. However, I received nothing which just ensures my opinion that I will not be spending my money at another Wendy's.

Amy Martin
amyam1030@gmail.com

I picked up a late dinner for us after working late all day-night. They didn't offer a receipt and there isn't one in the bag. Shouldn't be hard to track as I was at the Poplar level rd location around 12:40am and paid with a $100 bill which I'm assuming most don't. It was $17 something as a total. The asiago chicken sandwich had no lettuce, either did the other chicken sandwich. The Lg fries where bits and pcs of cold left overs like trash. The double stack with cheese was cold as ice. So out of the 5 things we ordered 4 had issues. I mean they forgot the chili, but I caught it so no huge deal there. Very sad meal to say the least when your exhausted and just wanting a decent bite.

i like the food that have eaten at wendy's until 4[11[2018. i t was the first meal of the day. my meal was a fish meal combo. they told me that they out tartar sauce,which i accepted. the sandwich was served on non heated bun,and the fries barely had any warmth. an hour later, i was sick on the toilet. i have worked cracker barrel and well trained in the danger of food contamination. i paid a retail price for my food and expected more than what i got.. your store is on johnston street in lafayette,la. i will go to other wendy,s nearby. i suggest that you crack down on food sanitation in this store.

Went thru drivethru, got home and had wrong food... called and "manager" said she would give me one on her.....I paid for sandwich that I did not receive, how would a replacement sandw be "on her"?

Visited Wendy's harper road Beckley, WV Sat 4:00pm. iT TOOK 1/2 HOUR TO GET MY ORDER THE CHICKEN SANDWICH WAS COLD
NO ICE TEA AT THE DRINK COUNTER AND NO CATSUP. WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED AT WENDY'S

bad customer service at restaurant call me 770 310 6677

Advertising event not honored at Savage, MN store. Very disappointed in you folks discontinuing your senior citizens discount.

I hate the buns that are used on all the hamburgers, the buns are nasty,too sweet,the buns tear very easily. If Wendy's Corporation would please take the time to read my complaint and switch back to the original buns which were the KAISER BUNS, Wendy's would have the top burgers in the fast food chain, I'm telling the truth, many many people agree with me, please go back to the kaiser bun, I'm positive your sales would go up dramatically. I know about food, and what the consumers like and dislike, I'm a single mother of four, spent many days and nights at Wendy's with my children. please make Wendy's sandwiches back to the original old fashioned hamburgers with the kaiser buns, Latresa Fountaine, 6684 Celestine St. Huberheights Ohio, 45424. (937) 903-1747. Ps.( the French fries,the next step to change back. Thanks.

ordered 2 items and on display window one was wrong (more expensive item). told the worker, she said she would tell me the total at the window. When I got to the window she told me it was MORE than she actually had said earlier. I questioned it as the item I requested was cheaper. then she came back again and said it was even more! I had given her a 5 and ordered a small fry and small chili. she came back and said I owed her more money! I requested my money back. she laughed the whole time with the other worker.

your food is great but your management s**ks. my son who works for Wendy's is treated badly compared to the other workers. he asked for 20 hrs a week and gets 6. its not worth driving him to work. he washed windows today only for the manager to tell him he didn't wash the door when he told her he washed the door. she said you didn't wash it and you need to wash it. he doesn't lye. she's making him do the task twice. she also gave him a attitude because he asked her to clock him back in from break and she had a attitude because she was on the phone and didn't want to be bothered with. maybe because this manager is racist against white people as my son is the only white kid who works there in mornings that i have seen. why else would he be treated differently? nothing worse then working for a bad manager. she's been this way to him from the beginning of his employment. if this keeps up, im going to have some words with this manager as i make my son quiet. this manager would be fired in my work place. shes always on her phone and is always sitting down in mornings and does as little as possible.

I went to wendy on 3/17/18 @ 11:20am and place my order the person on the speaker said hold on not welcome to wendy's the second thing she took about twenty minutes before she came back to the speaker then zi place my order I got to the window where the older lady was very friendly after geeting to the window to pick-up my order I look in the bag the order was wrong so I ask the white female at the window why did I have frieswhen I didnot order that she replied you got your junior bacon don't you I replied yes I began looking in the bag and I was missing my nuggets she replied Jesus these peoples she handeled the nuggets out the window zi ask her if she could put them in a bag she threw them in the bag and slam the window, then the burger was not fresh the cheese look as if it had been on the burger for 2 or three hours the bread was falling apart and the sandwich was cold, remind me I lived right two blocks away from the store, this is a terrible experience and zi don't think that I will be back, I don't deserve to be treated like a dog

I have been employed by wendys for 6 months I'm schedule gor 10-5 m-f the person that is schedule never on time now i don't get breaks not even a 15 min break so i ask my manager why i don't get breaks she said out policy says cashiers doesn't get breaks do o ask her to show mr the policy she told me she don't have time and than she sent me home so i left so i called and made a complaint and when i returned to work the next day they fired me all because i ask them to show me in the policy book wow what ever happen to chane of command and when i ask her boss cora she told me the same thing Cheryl told me she don't have time I'm trying to get ready for my meeting

On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 6PM, my wife and I stopped at this location.
It appeared staffed with all young people.
The place was a mess, the condiment counter was covered with stains, ketchup and other messes.
The tables need to be wiped and the trash bins were all full.
I mentioned to one of the staff, about my observations and the need for someone to take on the task, nothing happened.

We have been Wendy's fans for years, this was the worst ever, We will never stop at that location again.

That location need help !

bought 3 burgers that were COLD

#3320 7:21 PM
reprint# 1 30321

"Food"

Auth:056181

I'd name the attendant that was ruder but she was not wearing a badge. I heard a voice over the speker, wasnt shure what it said so I started to give my order. I was told, "Excuse me, I said just a minute.".  In shock: I responded, "excuse me?" She then took the order appropriately. If this was all I would not be bothering you.

When I got to the window I noticed no badge and there was a silver bucket on the counter. She grabbed my cup and scooped the ice from the silver bucket into the cup no glove on her hand.just straight from handling money into the ice bucket, yuck.

Well I wasn't going to eat or drink after that,so when I went to pour the drink out on the ground there was next to no ice and the sprite was flat.

I opened the burger, it looked OK but based on what I saw through the window I wasnt going to risk it.

Wendys owes me $10.68 please.

Id like to give you a chance to respond before I rate the resataurant on the net.

Thankyu for your time
Dawn Brennan

Myself and 2 other people went to the Wendy's located in Winnsboro, Louisiana on Sunday 3-11-18 around 5:00pm. There were no customers at the counter and only 3 customerd in the store and only 1 customer at the drive through window. There were approximately 4 employees at the store from what I could see. No one was attending the counter. An employee walked past the front counter on 2 separate occasions and never acknowledge that we were waiting at the counter to place our order. Two of the other employees (one at the drive through window and the other at the preparation counter) both made eye contact with us but never verbally acknowledged us. We waited for approximately 5 minutes without so much as anyone speaking to us or acknowledging our presence in the store. At this point we all left. This should not be an acceptable practice for any business. I will not be doing business with Wendy's and will advise my friends and family of this situation.

Richmond Hts OH Wendy's on Richmond Road. Ordered a smoky mushroom burger with no onions and got a spicy chicken sandwich in the drive through. Drove a mile before realizing their error, came back, walked inside and they gave the saved burger with onions. Worst store ever and soooooooooo slow.

Wendy's service sucks

Loby is close cause employees don't want to clean and there to busy talking at 6 pm on sundays. At town center. Big island

New Wendys hwy 63&20 Waterloo could not see register,did not get a receipt,no ice,only

Visited Wendy's Restaurant #8264 located at 1951 W. Eldorado Parkway in McKinney, Tx at 7:00 pm on 3/10/2018. I found the door to the restaurant locked with a sign saying they were providing drive thru service only. This has happened several times at this location in the past. The signs on the door state the hours the interior sit down portion of the restaurant is open, however, local management seems to believe they have the option to just pick and choose when to serve their patrons. I went thru the drive thru and ordered my food at 7:08 pm. There was only one car in front of me and they received their order within a minute or so. I did not receive my order until 7:19 pm. While waiting on my hamburger and fries I watched and listened to the staff having a gay old time inside cutting up and not taking care of their patrons. While I do no expect this complaint to gather much interest from the company I still wanted to put in my 2 cents in regard to the poor service at this location.

Hello,
Unfortunately I do have a complaint.
I do not usually have bad service at Wendy's. But, tonight's service was awful.
I was just at your store #6306 in Cary, NC
I went through the drive through since this was for my 30 minute lunch break. There were multiple cars in line when I pulled up.
The car in front of me apparently, (from the conversation I hear when I finally got to the window) had a large order.
They pulled away without their full order.
Before I got up to the window, the vehicle behind me left without getting their order.
I would have left, but, I had someone else waiting for me to bring food back.
The team member that was at the window said they were short staffed tonight, but did not really offer an apology.
Even after getting to the window, I had to wait several minutes to get my 3 sandwiches.
I was late getting back to my office from my lunch break, so, I'll have 'demerits' for that.
And my order was nearly completely wrong.
I ordered 1- crispy chicken sandwich, & 2- Jr. bacon cheese burgers. And the team member confirmed my order.
I received 2- crispy chicken sandwiches & 1- cheese burger.
I also did not get a receipt for my order.
I don't have the transaction # yet, my bank shows that it is still processing.
The date is 3/10/2018, the transaction time would be around 6:45-6:55PM. & the amount is $5.49.

In Total, I was there approximately 25 minutes.
Although I'll still eat at Wendy's on occasion, I'll NOT be back to THAT Wendy's

Chris

I take care of a lady in her home and she insists on only Wendy's hamburgers. On the average I'm at the store @ 3647 State Ave KCK, store #00002183. I went in yesterday to purchase JUST the sandwich which should of come to much less than the $10+ I was charged. The young man must of not heard me when I ordered so when I received my order I told him I only wanted the sandwich and pushed the clean cup back to him. He grabbed the fries out of the bag and wouldn't return to refund any extra money I was charged, actually not even a "I'm sorry". The phone number on the ticket is another interesting thing, you call and after many rings you receive a message telling you to put in your access number. Excuse me? Not being able to resolve the issue I returned today and after explaining what happened and I was not asking for any money back but just an apology. It didn't happen so from now on when the lady wants Wendy's I am forced to drive about 5 miles or more because I never plan on entering that store ever again. The other option I am seriously thinking about is to save used wrappers and go to McDonald's and rewrap them. So disappointed in what used to be great service. Thank You and Good Bye Wendy's

I was at your location at 749 Highland Memphis TN. around 7:15p on February 23rd.I ordered a simple 4 for 4 double stack W/O mayo and ketchup Dr Pepper for the drink. Waited in line about 10 minutes so I just knew everything would be HOT. But that's what I get for assuming .Put whole order in trash went to McDonald's.

I visit Wendy's store #174 most Friday nights. Every time they always hold back the receipt, and there's always something missing from my order. I can't stop to check every item, because I don't want to keep back anyone in the line. I think they need new supervision there, and all customer should have their receipt.

Awful service!
We waited 10 minutes, then waited 20 minutes to get food.
Awful

We went to the Wendy’s in Goldsboro , NC on Berkley Blvd to eat lunch today 02/17/2018! The store was freezing cold! Everyone was complaining and no one gave a reason why their store was so cold! The cold air was blowing inside while we ate our meals! They didn’t even turn the fan off!

Wendy’s in Manning S.C I. took my money back after they made me wait 20 minutes to fix my order today and they didn’t fix it. When I walked back in they had forgotten. Miles down the road today I thought I would give them another shot at the store on 211 US hwy 17 843-784-3626.....same thing! At least you are consistent as company! Good Bye.

Complaint is pertinent to your Starboard Group Paoli 103 store. Food has been marginal and service has been up and down for 15 years... to the extent we don't patronize the store other than for soft drinks or, because it's near our home, when in a hurry. Tonight my wife received not only indifferent, slow and ill-humored service, she also received an order that was not at all what she ordered. Having brought it home and discovering the order error, she returned and had it replaced. A mere modicum of attention on the part of employees would have avoided the error(s).

As indicated, we don't expect much in terms of food quality. It would be helpful, however, if the employees provided at least some glimmer of interest in their work and were less surly. We don't intend to return but will be sure to share our experience with neighbors and friends.

Since the peel st store closed maybe one could be opened on the lot on st Jacques street near cavendish Montreal I am closer than the decarie address there is a big grocery store on the lot Do miss the chilli con carne

Your commercials about your fish sandwiches state that they are crunchy. Well, I have heard so much about your fish sandwiches, I decided to try one today. I went into the Wendy's on Greene Street at Marietta, Ohio. It was not hot and it certainly wasn't crunchy. It was just like the McDonald's, which I don't like, only a little bigger. I didn't know what the big deal was about. I have gotten much better fish at Arby's.

we visited Wendys in Branenton Florida on February 7, 2018 at 15420 Manatee Avenue around 2:00 p.m.,, terrible experience, people standing waiting for their order for quite sometime, employees noisy, didnt seem to be in a hurry to get orders out, only about 3 or 4 tables had customers but most of the empty tables had crumbs or water rings on them, and music so loud we could hardly talk. We figured they had a very poor manager or he was gone for the afternoon. Went to womens restroom and there was no toilet paper in the room. This place needs attention !

My friend & I, went to Wendy's at DFW airport on 2/10/18. [Gate 34 (Spirit)]. Had a cheeseburger combo. Ate at 3:00 p.m. & by midnight we were throwing up pickles, etc. Have been sick ever since. Today is 2/15/18. Please advise ALL of your restaurants to use thermometers before serving any burgers to customers. Food Poisoning isn't attractive. Will never eat at Wendy's, AGAIN. Would like to know if any others have reported getting sick. Will not be contacting CDC. (FYI)

Ordered 4/$4 meal today, February 14. I was asked "do you want any sauce"? Yes, sriracha please I said. BBQ, I was asked? No, sriracha please. Okay, $4.37 - pulled forward. Fast service at the drive thru window, BUT when I got back to work, I had NO sauce, NO napkins, NO straw. Someone needs to watch to be sure the orders are not only correct, but that everything the customer asks for and expects as standard is there. Thank you.

I really think Wendy's is in decline. They get worse with each visit.
Stopped in this evening, stood at counter 5 minutes before being recognized, Ordered caesar salads to go....out of caesar dressing. Dining room a mess. Paper on floor, tables dirty. Checked restroom, have seen better restrooms at gas stations. Counter person barely spoke english, no smile. Handed me the bags, no thank you,,no goodbye. I suggest closing this one and starting over!

food was terrible..not fresh...Wendys restaurant #00003099 on 02/13/2018 2:36 pm ..I ordered at the drive thru...after a long wait when I made a order..finally..food received drove off went three blocks to eat..i had ordered 2 jbc 1 nuggets 6 piece and 1 chilli...when I unwrapped my jbc the whole burger was different than I usually get there..the burger look like it had been put in a microwave...bun was not fresh the lettuce was all soggy and it was slopply put togrther very disspointing ..also the chilli was not fresh been made for awhile..tasted terrible...the tv adds need to be changed to not fresh ..this is my first really bad experience at wendys....spent 8.79..dollors...and got really bad food...hope some one will check into this store..Remember people who go thru the drive thru expect there food to be fresh also... thanks DT

I live in Port Huron, MI, I go to your Wendy's on Hancock Street all the time and never had a complaint until yesterday. Port Huron is covered in ice and snow right now, there is a bowling ally right next door to Wendy's. Apparently, Monday night is bowling night, I left work to pick up my and my co-worker's dinner and there was not one parking place, after driving around for 10 minutes I made my own parking place almost a block away. Now I am 60 years old, and have bad knees, I had to walk almost a block on a river of ice to get to the restraunt...and the place was empty except for one other customer. The bowling ally customers were taking up every available spot in the Wendy's parking lot. Isn't there something you can do about this? I said something about this to the girl at the counter...and she just laughed! All you have to do to check this out is go to that store at 6:00 pm, on any Monday night. I do not want to slip and fall, it is a dangerous situation, and also time consuming and frustrating, please help, we love your Wendy's.

Wendys cyfair in cypress tx specifically wendy's tx in general. I wanted to go thru the drive up window but the monitor to pla...ce an order was not on.. I did notice that a customer ahead of me gave up waiting and drove off. tisk tisk. I pulled up to the pickup window and asked if they were open. indeed they were but were changing shifts and could not service a customer. All inside communications between employees was in Spanish.

I have to tell you that when I go inside the store the employees are talking in spanish makes me feel like I am in Mexico not the US

This is America! We speak English!

i went to roselle nj wendys today 2/12/18 at 2pm food was cold i asked for different fries they were not hot neither were my chicken nuggets i have eaten there before but this never happened disgusting not hot food who gives someone more cold fries merle tyler 255 tucker ave apt 109 union nj 07083 908 967 1865 i want a refund

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING A COPY OF MY W2 SINCE I HAVE MOVED SINCE THEN. THERE IS NO EMAIL TO CONTACT ANYONE SO I GUESS THIS IS HOW I HAVE TO COMMUNICATE/ I HAVE CALLED THE WENDYS THAT I WORKED AT IN SAINT JOSEPH MISSOURI BUT EITHER MANAGER ISNT AVAILABLE OR NO ONE ANSWERS.

That so call taco salad no sorry it was disgusting get rid of it sorry I spent my money favorite fast food place taco salad disgusting wish I could get my money back

Went through the drive threw ,only ordered a large taco salad,they were not busy at this time,so was only the third car in line,waited too long (in my opinion)at the drive thru ,first thing wrong but I was totally craving this,anyway got home they had forgot the taco chips ,so this aggravated me strike too,I did not get my receipt or I would have just called so I went back up to Wendy's and took my whole bag (order with me)I went inside and waited again there was No One in the inside at all and still had to wait !!! Finally when the girl at the counter came to wait on me I told her what happened (no chips) and she just put some in the bag and said "here ya go" and walked off !! This was the second time that my order has been wrong lately !!!!!!I I work retail and and am not usually one to fuss because I understand anyone can have off days,but this is 2 out of 2 times lately ,sooooo i think they need to really STEP UP, a very,very disappointed customer

VERY GOOD FOOD AT WESLEY CHAPEL FL LOCATION

UNFORTUNATLEY THE CASHIER AND ANOTHER GAL WORKING WERE VERY RUDE AS I NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE AT THIS LOCATION ON ELIAND BLVD. THEY ACTED AS IF CUSTOMERS WERE IN THEIR WAY AT SERVING PEOPLE AND ARGUED W/ EACH OTHER BEHIND THE COUNTER. THIS IS MY WORST EVER EXPEREINCE AT ANY WENDYS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE. WE DINED IN THERE AROUND 6:15 PM ON 2/8/2018. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF WENDYS UNTIL THIS HORRIBLE EXPEREINCE W/ RUDE WORKERS.

Slippery floors when raining please put rugs down not trying to complain but this is for your benefit also

We tried have lunch ( wendy s, rt 18 and rt71 mendina ohio today sat 2/ 3/18. The 1st chicken sandwitch i got was cold. The " general manager" made me " a rushed 2nd sandwich " it was horrible under cooked chicken raw bacon. Had to return chili because it was luke warm . The kitchen was filthy ( i took pics) so was the eating area. Tge gen manager said he was understaffed. I contacted the board of health filed a complaint, forwarded pics of fith. Discusting james heisler 3307189661

On 12/07/17 I brought home an order from Wendy's store #3283 and one of the burgers was just a bun with no meat. My wife called, talked to Janet, and was told the order would be replaced. When I returned to have the order replaced I was told by Janet that she couldn't help me and that I should have come back within one week. Had I known the time limits I would have complied.The total was $13.44.Can you make this right?
Thanks very much,
Marshall Bricker

The Wendy's on John C Calhoun Drive in Orangeburg SC needs new management. A couple months ago I went inside to order and had to walk through water to get to register and had to stand in water to place order. Two weeks later, I went back again there was still water on the floor. It looked like it was coming down the hallway to the front, maybe from the bathroom. Today I go to Wendy's drive up line. When I got in line there were two cars in front of me. It took 30 minutes of my hour lunch to order and get my food. They would only take one order and wait to fill that order before they would take another order. I love Wendy's food but if this doesn't get any better, I will not go back!

I ordered a taco salad. I went through the drive through. I didn't get a fork or napkins or chili. It ended up just being a side salad with a container of sour cream and salsa. I paid alot of just that.

Have been getting your chili for years, it's been great. The last four times I've gotten the chili it has been very oily and the flavor very unpleasant, I kept hoping these were random incidents but they were persistent. I drive out of my way to stop because I also like your salads, just wanted you to know that the quality of the meat you are using is inferior and also since you are now charging more for a smaller amount of chili I will not be stopping by as frequently if at all. Sorry to have lost something that was a great product for so long . I used the Clifton Park ,NY Wendy's the service is very nice there and the store is always clean, so my only complaint is the chili and the quantity.

I ordered a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with out tomato, I am alergic to tomatos along with a Bacon Cheese Potato. I received a Jr.BC with tomato. I tried to call the store to report the mistake and could never get an snswer. Restaurant #00008325. They don't answer their phones at 8:00 at night? I could have gotten sick if I ate this burger. order number 3340. on 2/1/2018 at 6:45 pm

Have feedback for Wendy's?