Wendy's Customer Service

Contact Wendy's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 614-764-3100

Need to contact the Wendy's complaint department? You can call customer service at 1-888-624-8140, this seems to be the best number to contact. An alternative complaint line is by calling 614-764-3100 or by fax at the number 615-764-3489. We could not find a company email address for Wendy's, their feedback form is linked below.

There have been more than 230 customer complaints registered about Wendy's corporate so far. Unfortunately the founder of Wendy's Dave Thomas, would probably not be happy to read what customers are saying about his chain today. He founded the first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Today, the corporate headquartes is located in Dublin, Ohio. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017.

You can also use our free online feedback form to add a review about your local Wendy's restaurant. Or you can use the official "Talk to Wendy's" feedback form on their website to take a survey about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook fan page.

Wendy's Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Wendy's Complaints

I went to the eendys on cottman and bustleton and got 10 burgers i got home my husband took a bite of his and there was a piece of plastic in it and i called that location and the manager said to what is he is supposed to do ugh im done with that location

We ate at a wendys restaurant today ( not the first time) The restaurant had been open for an hour I ordered a combo I wanted to get a bake potato
instead of the French fries. On several occasions we have been told that the Bake Potato were not ready so I Took the fries.
The fries were not very hot. What I don't understand the restaurant opens at 10: 00 am we usually have lunch at 11:00am I would think they would have baked potatoes ready. Like I said this is not the time this happen. Eric Johnson

I stopped at Wendy's in New Kensington/Lower Burrell PA 15068 at midnight on 1/5/19. I ordered chicken tenders. I realize that it was late at night but nonetheless your product should be edible whenever your restaurant is open for business. The choice of sauces were not offered to me-I had to ask what my choices were. Then the food was cold and hard. And guess what?? NO SAUCE! I am expected to do my job up until the end of my day. Your restaurant should do the same. Just awful food and a waste of almost 10.00.

Your Eau Claire, Wisconsin store should be closed. YUCK!!! Not deserving of a star.

You can contact me if you want to talk about it.

I'm done with it and I'm never going back.

Jim 715 214 3855

Bought a choc frosty today they actually gave me a vanilla one only half full. Service was very poor, drive thrust girl rude. Very displeased will not go back 4086 fort St linkin. Park mi.

First it took forever in line, they didn’t have a full portion of the apple pecan chicken salad so I opted for a small and a small southwestern chicken. When I got home there was no chicken in either salad. It was late and I just didn’t have the time to go back. Service was terrible. Wendy’s in Miami on Flagler and 97th.

Last night, I went through the drive thru to get a burger and a small diet soda. I pulled up the window and was handed a bag with a sandwich and fries no drink. I told the young lady that it was the wrong order. She gave me a look like I was an idiot. I then got the right sandwich and my soda. The cup was filled pretty much to the top with ice. Definitely did not get my money’s worth on that trip. I will not be heading back to a Wendy’s anytime in the near future.

At approximately 5Pm on 1/4/2019 we went through the drive-thru at the Wendys on North Elizabeth in Pueblo, CO ordering a #1 and a #4. When we got home and I bit into the #1, the meat was RAW. I mean RAW, not pink. I needed to cook the meat before I could eat it. I really had a hard time then to even eat the sandwich. My husband's #4 was cold and had to be reheated.

Today at 9:12pm I went with my family to Wendy’s on forest ave Staten Island ny

The first thing is the drive thru was empty I had a van full of my kids and there friends spent 40.37 on our dinner and everything was cold and burnt burgers I am a paying customer how in the world can I get cool French fries not hot. The drinks were flat coca colas I always visited this location I will never return again I wasted money and not satisfied.. on top of it the guy in the first window said no receipt paper..

On 12/30/2018 my husband and I went to Wendy's for a bite to eat. This Wendys is located at 8661 Commons Way, Estero, Florida...#00008565. This was the filthiest Wendys we've ever been in. Your feet literally stuck to the floor and we could not find ONE clean table in the place. We had to ask someone to clean off a table so we could sit down. And that's exactly what they did......cleaned off one table and went back to doing nothing behind the counter. Unbelievable. We will never again go inside or order at the drive through. I can only imagine how filthy the kitchen area must be. The board of health should be notified.....in fact I think I'll do that now.
Thank you.
Susan Murphy

Very rule and I will not return the one in HOMEWOOD AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I want to complain about the WORST experience I have had at a Wendy’s. I wish i could give a number of the restaurant and ticket number but I was not given a receipt or even asked if I wanted one. I was at the Lazelle Wendy’s on High Street between 9- 9:30pm. I went to the drive thru and the young man talking to me at the speaker was rude. I was giving my order and he said, “ Is that all” with attitude when I was waiting because the screen was wrong. Them when I repeated my order he said, “I know... is that all?” Very rude. As I pulled around to the drive thru the lady in front of me was trying to get their attention through the window and she had to flag them down to get her change and her food. When I pulled up there were 3 young guys laughing and goofing off. He barely told me my total and then took my card. The whole transaction was done with his back to me and then he shoved my food out the window and closed the window and turned around. He and the other employees were just laughing and goofing around. He didn’t ask if I wanted or needed a receipt. If there was a manager in there then he should be ashamed of himself. It looked like a teenage party and they seemed annoyed that they had to stop talking and serve me. The food was ok. My baconater fries were a little greasy and messy and under salted but I was most upset with how they were acting. I have 2 teenagers myself and I don’t mind some humor but this was just rude, ridiculous and whoever owns that Wendy’s was wasting their money by paying those employees on this night. Very upset and not wanting to return to that Wendy’s ever again.

SLOW service. Total lack of customer service. Staff goofing around and laughing.
Visited Wendy’s in Saginaw Township, MI at State and Hemmeter.
My last visit to a Wendy’s.
1/3/19 at 6:30pm

First of all let me say, that I do like Wendy’s burgers and taco salads. I’m afraid I have a major complaint. I went to the North Versailles pa. Store and they were very busy. I waited in line at the drive thru for at least 20 minutes, got my order and started on my way. I go to the drive thru because I have multiple sclerosis and it’s simetimes hard to walk in. I have issues with items not being in my order for quite sometime,so I decided to look in the bags. I did not receive the jr. bacon cheeseburger I ordered. I had to go into the store since the line was still so long. There was one gentleman in front of me,he placed his order and moved aside. I waited for the cashier to wait on me, she was bagging some orders and ignored me. Now the line in the store was 5 people deep. I get my sandwich and head on my way. I drove 5 mile to Wendy’s , to find that when I get home the fries aren’t there and the side salad I ordered looked like it was 4 days old. I threw it in the garbage. So, there was dinner. I have to tell you this is a recurring mistake at this Wendy’s. I am less than 1 mile away from Burger King, but I I choose to go to Wendy’s. I don’t know if that’s gonna happen anymore. I have gone back from them correct a problem at 5 times in the last 4 months. I’m ready to give up. I feel you should issue me a gift card for problems. I’m very frustrated and I hate wasting money and time. I honestly don’t know what happened to that store, it used to be one that didn’t make many mistakes. I don’t know if you’re management staff needs retrained or what. By the way, another lady was there with the same issue as myself,but she drove the whole way home and had to come back. This is not acceptable. There’s just too many other restaurants that I could choose from.
Thank you for your time.

Wendy’s openedva bew Oberlin Ohio location. I went on the first day, waited in line 30 minutes and expected. When I got home my order wasn’t even half right. I was missing a large fry and a baconator. The chicken sandwich had no lettuce and the bun was hard.

I was not fighting that crowd over this.

The next day my son went on his lunch, he ordered bacon cheese fries, yet no bacon was on it. His large fry was a small fry. He waited in line about twenty minutes p, and completely expected.

Then two nights ago my husband and I went, I ordered four cheeseburgers, a large fry, spicy chicken and value chicken. The lines were much shorter after opening weekend. Not one burger had cheese. Yet I paid for cheeseburgers. My husband went inside and was informed they were out of cheese..yet took orders and charged for something they didn’t even have. Not to mention when I paid, it was more like a high school party happening inside. My change included a roll of pennies for my change.

I decided to order a pop when I went to the window to pay, no large cups, understandable considering how busy they had been. Insaud medium was fine, I tried to pay the change with the rolled pennies but was looked st like I was the crazy one, yet that was my change at window one, the manager then yelled just give them the pop, give them the pop!

When we noticed the cheeseburgers had no cheese, my husband brought them in and the same manager was quite rude. I doe ting the sandwiches while knowing she had no cheese in the first place. I love Wendy’s, but the experience we’ve had at your newest location has been awful.

I still can’t get over selling and charging fir cheeseburgers when you know you are out of cheese and then inspect the burgers looking for cheese you never out on.

I am definitely a very unhappy customer and would like to speak to someone.

Vanessa
Sassyness819@yahoo.com

Went to the wendys in Vails gate ny around 6:30 last night. I drove past the building the first time due to the fact their light/sign wasn't illuminated. Once I got into the drive thru the menu wasn't lite either. I ordered and pulled forward to the window, while waiting on my order I watched an employee refilling the cup top dispenser drop several lids on the ground and pick them up and stock them right into the dispenser. I told the employee at the window what I saw but she didn't address the problem. Once I checked my order I discovered I was missing one of my three items. I frequent wendys quite often but this store's approach to cleanliness is disconcerting, please fix them!

I have attempted to visit the Wendy’s location on Hwy 30 near Tanger mall 3 times in the past two weeks and every time I have visited they have been out of sweet tea. This is very disappointing. Today was a horrible experience. I was left holding at the speaker in the pouring rain with no cover for about 3 minutes before someone came to rake my order when they then informed me that they were out of seeet tea again. I canceled my order and went elsewhere. This location is horrible.

I complained twice with no reply. I got a double with cheese at Pottstown Pa on high street drive thru. The burgers were burnt black and crunchy. I
would say worst burger ever. Wendy's was good when it first moved to this area. It has declined over the years. I'm probably done with wendy's

Wendy’s on N Pima Rd is by far one of the worst Wendy’s I’ve ever been to. First we arrive and there are two employees standing by the front door smoking. As someone who’s allergic this is an issue. Next we get to the front and the older Hispanic lady was rude couldn’t even say hello. We ordered a jr cheeseburger deluxe and a Dave’s double. The meat was cold, the cheese was cold, unmelted. The bread was stale. I couldn’t even eat by burger it was so bad. By far the worst Wendy’s I’ve been too. This store needs training on customer Service and quality control.

Sat in the drive thru from 11:45 up till 12:56 and niena (store manager) with an attitude said we’re closed told them we sat back at the speaker for 10 mins waiting to order so pulled up cause she was talking to another customer took her order and everything then we pull up to the window after this car pulls off she gives us a rude look and we State hey we sat back there in line since 15 till midnight and she said well we turned everything off my husband says we’ve been here since 15 till she says welp what you want to order then. You can only get burgers. As it’s still mins before midnight. With a complete attitude, for no reason. We asked for her name and she even then gives us an attitude then shuts the door on us.

Had lunch today at the number # 8354 afore mentioned location, it was not busy, there were very few patrons in the restaurant . The young man who toke our order was very accommodating and polite .While my husband waited for the order, I was walking around endlessly from table to table searching for a clean table but there were none, with one exception with high chairs by the side of the drive up windows. I saw a woman approaching the building spitting and tossing her cigarette, stepping on it just before entering. the establishment. That just ruined my appetite. After we ate , I made use of the Ladies room, and to my disgust there was no toilet paper, fecal matter on the wall, dirt and dirty paper matter accumulated at the back of the toilet, and no soap or paper towels available. At this point I thought someone needs to be held responsible and know about such neglect and conditions..I conveyed my disgust to the young man behind the counter, when I realized and saw the same woman spitting and loitering , that she was an employee who could have been cleaning tables as it was not busy at all , instead she was texting and working her I phone. I think inspectors would equally be disgusted, even close the restaurant down until it meets higher sanitation standards. Management needs to step up and be held responsible, that the place is clean , acceptable and presentable. It will be a long time before I set foot in at this location..

I went through the drive thru and ordered a grilled asiago chicken sandwich and a medium fry, they had me pull forward, I waited and watched, there were others that ordered and told to pull forward, after 30 minutes and 2 of the others going inside to inquire about their order I moved my car and went inside and after another 15 minutes and still no food I asked for my money back and the manger told me that would be best I have never had such horrible service, I will NEVER return to Wendy's and the restaurant located on Nichol Ave in Anderson Indiana is the worst!

The general manager an the manager in ladies restroom together. An I did a complaint an they did nothing. It's the Wendy's by the mall in Alexandria. An the general manager name is Kristy she's white. An the manager name was jadlen he was a black young man. An I was the one who saw them. An we had people in the dining room. I think that this is unprofessional.

I bought 3 hambergere got raw meat in my bacannadors raw and pink we all took bites out of it before we noticed. I want my money back. I don't want to eat there again. The one on 13400 so 5600 west.. herrriman.

Very Slow drive thru, took 20 minutes to get thru, got home and had the wrong order, called the manager and she was very rude and her excuse was they are busy. Slow service is a constant at this particular restaurant. I have left the line on many occasions in the past and have seen many other customers do the same. This happened at approximately 5:45, 12-22-18 and it was the Wendy's at 6525 Airport Highway, Holland, OH 43528. This Wendy's has been poorly managed for quit some time. Somebody should really take a serious look at this establishment.

Gary Pickard
(419) 380-0089

Mean rude people refused my reject because they charged me for a large on chili’s and gave us a small. I call she said she put in bag. No I had to go back and she was the most rude mean thing ever I have NEVER felt descriminated in my life I was today!!! I will never ever go to that crappy location again. My child and husband walked in to get that receipt and they were mean!!!!! Threw the receipt in his hand. They hung up in my face 4 times.... I want this store reported!!!! Worse experience at a fast food restaurant and I am a bartender. 42 years old and I know customer care and that’s NOt it!!!! There’s way more!!! By the time we got our small chili’s and my hard potatoes I told them plain burger with cheese for my kid but no they put crap on it and we have up bc they didn’t care. We went to McDonald’s. I swear something needs to be done I am furious!!!!!!

My Husband stopped on our way home to night after my pressure to get salty fries. And he did not want to stop but under pressure from me he did.. When we got home we had a a bag with large fries with tones of salt and. Packets of salt inside.. And the next bag had fries with salt and they were ok. We live in a area that is growing fast and Big. I always stopped with my son after school to get food at Wendy's before tutoring. We fell in love with your salty fries !! What is going on ? I saved the bag my husband and my self received tonight I would love to show what we received I need your help. What are they thinking to server the people in this area or others this poor quality food. Please respond. As. Soon as possible . I don't want to put this on FB in my area I want you to have a chance to fix this problem . Thank you in advance for your help!

The Wendy's in Crowley Louisiana is horrible! I knew that, but it has been a while since we been there. Tonight we decided to try it again and nope! The employees are still rude and the food is still old and nasty! My daughter just threw her food away. What a waste of money. Please address that store. I used to love Wendy's, but they have ruined that..yuck!

We were in the drive thru in Findlay Ohio Trenton Ave Store and were not impressed how our order was processed and the food was absolutely disgusting. Our hamburgers were not warm, the french fries were not worthy of eating. The oil they were fried in tasted old. From the time we placed our order and till we left took 10 to 15 minutes. Our total we spent was $21 which included a chicken caesar salad. The chicken was not cut very well and the cherry tomatoes were not fresh.

A crispy chicken BLT had shredded cheese instead of a sliced cheese

12-19-18. 9:55 pm. Store location #3294. No one else in dining room to be served five people behind counter and I've now been waiting over 17 minutes on my food. Drive thru getting great service but I dont matter.
McDonald's from here on out.

Piss poor service

Ordered a double and got a single
ordered 3 fries got 2
never got any dipping sauce with chicken nugget order

Order from DoorDash and constantly the food is done wrong. Last 3 times it was right 2 times, so I know they see it. Again today, they made it wrong. I get number 2 or 3. Flat out ask.. plain, just meat and cheese. Side ketchup packets. Thank you
That is how it reads. So, if right before, it shows me they do it on purpose. This isn't the only time. I probably have had it done wrong 8 times. So, I stopped going to Wendy's. Been going to Wendy's for over 20 years. I decided to give another chance, and that was the last 3 orders. 2 times right, today NOPE. Called the restaurant was tired of this. Spoke to a female. Asked to talk to the owner, he was not in. Asked a number I can call. Said she won't give out personal number, asked for an email, she said she won't give out personal email. (any reason he doesn't have a business email??????????) Then asked her name and she hung up. I'm seeing why a lot of stores have a 2.5/5 rating. This store is no exception, see it on YELP.com now. I'm also going to put in my experience with a 1 out of 5, and giving 1 because I can't put zero. Others need to know your employees like to do what they want with no ramifications. I have allergies, some their allergies are so bad they can have anaphylactic shock. Since this store doesn't seem to care, I'll let you know from being in the medical profession. It's an allergy so bad it closes up your throat. Yes, it kills people and is a medical emergency. Something or someone needs to actually do something. If it was me, I'd close the restaurant until it got it's act together. I don't know why you would give a franchise to someone getting a 2.5 out of 5 review. That is your name on the building and most don't know about franchise ownership, the associate it with Wendy's corporate.

I went into Wendy's restaurant #00005612 ,12/19/18 to order some food to go for me and my coworkers. I was the very first person there at 10 o'clock. I ordered my two sandwiches for the first order because, i had two separate ones. Me and my coworkers were under the impression that that store sold breakfast, so i had and orange juice i wanted to order , as well as breakfast potatoes om the next order. The cashier, her name was Marietta instead of telling me it wasn't a breakfast store at first , instead told me to go to Walmart to get my orange juice because they didn't have it. So i was appalled and continued onto my next order , another sandwich and my potatoes, where she then got an attitude because i didn't understand it wasn't a breakfast store and told me they don't serve breakfast.I continued to tell her well we looked online and had seen that they did so that's why we assumed, and her response was that maybe the store across town by the movie theater did. I understand stand its not a breakfast store now but the lady was very rude! I happen to work customer service and was very upset with how she treated me because not once have i acted the way she did with me to a customer.

visited the local wendy's in winter haven florida on state road 17....was amazed when i tried the chile they served.....completely watered down with very little meat....was a tomato soup at best....if this is a reflection of cost cutting or "watering down" your recipe and indicative of all your outlets, your company is in big trouble, as the quality of that chili
is so completely and obviously been doctored i cant imagine any of your regular customers not noticing.
i am one voice....Im sure of many on this matter.
A well run company would handle this matter quickly!

jeff homfelt

Me and My daughter worked for Wendy's Paul Huff Cleveland Tn. While working there an emergency occurred where i had to go back to Ga. November 17, 2018 Manager Jay Jay said that she would mail our checks off the following Tuesday the 20th. We waited until the 28th nothing came in the mail. So I called Stephanie whom said that they were never mailed out. So she said she would mail them out that day. We checked the mail December the 16th still no checks in the mail. So I complained to corporate they told me the were going to check on it. I said it should not take a month and a half to receive checks something not right. When she checked she said it had not been cashed. My thing is why should a 16 year old or adult have to pay for something someone did on purpose. Something is not right . So really any Manager if they want can throw your checks in the river then make it where you purposely have to pay $45 to stop the check they purposely lost to get resent out.That does not make sense. Then we homeless on top of it. Oh a person can think they can do people any kind of way. The Heavens always watching. It will come back on the ones taking from children also people harming children also people. Sincerely Kenya Sims.

Ordered the baconator combos today and they were so bad we couldn’t eat them. Same with the fries. They had to have been leftovers from lunch. Very disappointed. It was 5:00 and they were definitely not fresh. This was our newly reopened store in Monroe and we were looking forward to it but it’s worse than ever!

Went to the place in carrboro nc. Bought a meal 6.76 gave the girl 10.01. Received back 3.48 in change. Handed back the change to the girl told her she needed to learn to count. She told me I didn't need to be rude. I would have stated that same comment to my daughters. I left as I hear her discussion with someone inside. I will not return.

We had two orders of French Fries ice cold did not eat then. Told then and we did not get anything done about it. The staff was only young kids that could care less and did nothing. Put then in the trash and walk out. Will not be going back any time soon. We now know why we were the only ones in there. Thank You Ralph Shumaker

I would NEVER go back to any Wendy's!!! Ordered a kids meal got it in my package with my other food. No toy then handed a toy and they forgot to give me my $2 key chain. Mind you that was drive thru and no receipt, walked in asked for a management asked for a full refund and she made me wait her name was Tia she sent someone else to ask me for my creditcard. Came back said it was done I asked for a receipt she said she needed to keep it. I told her I need a copy. She came back thru it on the counter and walked away!! Very Good service Wendy's!! Went to Taco Bell Awesome Service!!

Love your chicken sandwiches but what is up with the French fries? They are always overcooked pieces of what looks like leftover cuttings & are usually inedible by the time I get to the end of the sandwich. I have eaten at your establishments for a long time & haven't had this problem in the past. Kinda wish you had a fish sandwich too. Thank You

Saturday 24 November 2018 Cordova TN 528pm store 00004891

customer # 1081

arrived at store- employee Nicholas was our problem--- very short curt poor customer service no greeting---asked for dbl c/burger combo and chili

NO CHILI I drove to Wendy's for this---oh well wife asked for 1/2 size harvest salad-- I don't think we have a half size---Go Look Returned ok one left paid14.84 waited for meals--- went for drinks---drink machine out of all selections I wanted---went to counter apprised Nicholas=== asked him if he was having a bad day as poor service YES I AM I then told him about drinks---I AM VERY BUSy HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO THE MACHINE filled my Dr Pepper at counter---- gave us our meals-- fries cold---Nicholas grabbed them and said I would have to wait ---I asked for Manager--short black man came to counter what is wrong explained the matter No response of sorry or anything else he said fries will be out in less than a minute== got our food and went to table wife found her salad with no walnuts--- and lettuce wilted... bit into burger my lettuce was wilted and soggy--yuck...come on wendy.s Freddy.s is next door maybe we should look past you next time--

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ALL AROUND---FROM NICHOLAS TO MANAGER ps MAYBE RETRAIN MANAGER

I have not even mentioned the cleanliness counter dirty-stained soda machine area filthy overall a 1 for being open zero for overall remaining categories

Thanks Bruce Koski 901-443-5734

Ordered a baconator combo only to get home to eat and there was crumpled bacon not even tried to layer the bacon and further more it was very dry.

one slice of bacon on baconator at drive thru on union boulevard allentown pa $13.78 for the meal what bullshit.

My daughter works at Wendy's in orem utah. She was very sick this week with a stomach bug the manager would not let her call in and told her she had to find someone to cover for her which she was unable to do. She made her come in sick, she was throwing up while working! Also the week before a another girl called in sick and the same manager did not make her find someone to cover for her and let her stay home this does feel like playing favorites. I don't think people handling food should do so when they are sick that is gross and can make other people sick. I no longer want to eat at Wendy's if this is what is ok. My daughter should be able to feel safe in her work environment and not feel like she will be fired because she got sick. I also feel like telling other people Wendy's let's sick people handle their food. I hope this is something you can work with managers about.

GM at Wendys never has time to interview or do orientation. Continue to put the school young adults on hold never with intent to hire. Acts like he is high or on some type of medication. My grandson has been put on hold. Have been calling for three weeks just to be told " Its too busy to do orientation or he is on his way home". After asking him to come in. Just to dismiss him. Not professional at all. For three weeks after starting orientation, which stopped because it was time to close. Never completed orientation, but never finished. Very unprofessional.Please contact me at 517-977-6168

I went to the Wendy’s on November 15, 2018 which I been to this restaurant at least twice to get salads and they where out of lettuce and today they where out of chili at 5:30 in the evening so couldn’t get my Taco Salads. The Manager was rude and ask if we wanted to cancel are order. Then he asked if we wanted are money back. He really didn’t want to give are money back. Please check into this restaurant , it is Plainfield on Us 40 and Main St .
ThankYou,
Rachel Burns

Wendy’s in Burlington Iowa. Horrible experience

Its late night in Madison Ms and I just pulled a dould at work. Too tired to go home to have to cook. So pulling up what's open after 10p.m. in the area on my phone I see 3 choses. Wendys being what I thought would be the best out of those choses. Boy was I wrong, I got to the speaker box and the young lady comes across and asked for my order. Politely as usual for me I tell her what I want. She replies with ,"all we have is chicken". I'm thinking that sounds like fate why not Wendys chicken anything is always great. So I order again with what I was told was available. She returns with "sorry sir but we're out of that too". So no bacon no beef just anything they can through in the fryer. 30 minutes before closing they shut down the grill and proper customer service. I will be taking it to the manager because that night crew is just collecting a check.

Let me begin by saying this was worse experience ever. I managed a Subway just blocks from the Moody Alabama location. I came the drive thru at 3:31 and this horrible experience lasted for over an hour. I order a lifestyle chicken sandwich plain with cheese only, a large fry and a large chili. I asked the young man to make sure that sandwich had cheese only and he assured me that it was. I decided to check when I was half way home only to discover that it had all the regular fixing on it. I took it back another young lady came to the window and I explained to her what my order should have been. She brought everything back nice and fresh and hot. I asked if the sandwich had cheese only and she said yes. I pull off and because traffic was slow I thought I would say on my drive home, only to discover that they have me a spicy chicken sandwich because of serious sensitivities. I took the food back and asked for my money back. All of the employees were peeping at me through the window and laughing as if I had done something wrong.I could hear and see one of the employees telling whom I assume was the manager what the situation was. In the meantime I was sitting at the window waiting for him to refund my money, but he never came to even address the situation. I yelled through the window can I please get my money and is anyone going to apologize to me for wasting my time and my gas money. The manager said, "look I just got here"
This was ridiculous, insulting. Something need to be done about this.

If I could give it no stars I would. Wendy's chili used to be my favorite chili but no more. I just got an order of chili and a chicken sandwich. I threw most of the chili away and the chicken patty was as dry as sawdust. I got a couple of beans in the chili and no meat! It was really just tomato juice and onions which was so hot with chili powder that I had to throw it away. I have heard so many complaints about the Hillsboro, Ohio Wendys that I had to message you. I will not go there again.

This Wendys location is by far has the slowest drive thru I’ve ever experienced. When its no line it’s slow when its busy they can’t pump out orders fast enough to make it worth being in a drive thru. When we finally get to the window the women don’t speak. This place definitely needs management counseling to get this location up to par.

The cashier was very rude and nasty to me I asked a question she rolled her eyes and answered with an attitude and than when it was time for me to pay for my items I handed her the money in her hand and walked away to get a straw and she layed my money on top of a counter where i was nowhere near to grab it and continued to help another customer. Just saying what if that customer would have thought it was his/hers I really don't understand..!!! Lanesha was the cashier name she is horrible... I want something done about the situation and she stated that it was to early and they just open at five.. I don't care if you open at 3am still treat your cusromer how you would want to be treated!!!!

On more than 1 occaision when I purchase order through the drive through, always missing an item of food . Today I purchase apple pecan salad , no pecans to be found.. Why does this happen so many times?

waited in drive thru over 15 min just to take my order got mad went inside and was not waited ,, was force to go else where to buy dinner and is was not wendys ,,,dont know about the future but for now never again will i buy for my family of 4 there

I order a number six had to wait 15 minutes to make new ones which was fine but then the girl at the register decided it was time to play games with all her friends that came in had to wait another 10 minutes to get my meal and then I get to work on my lunch break it was a double with cheese and chicken nuggets and fries and I didn't not eat it and threw it away because that wasn't what I ordered

I am pissed that the location pulled the OLE BATE AND SWITCH on the prices. I went to Wendy's to simply get the free nuggets once I bought a $0.99 item. WELL NO WAY was this going to happen since I got a VERY HARD time with the counter person. I clear asked about why the prices weren't the same and was told some BS about different stores Well thats not my problem. I want what I saw and it was a recent ad so Whats the problem. Then i had to buy someone else burger to get what I wanted and then was made to download the slow add which made me late for work. Once I got the app the Counter person didn't even have hot water to sell me for .99 to get the FRICKING NUGGETS.. I am very pissed about and and being a US VETERAN I will tell other about my experience at this location and NOT TO EAT THERE OR SUPPORT IT AGAIN.. Dang Where the Hell is Dave At..or Wendy.. I am pissed they sold out once Dave has passed. I will never eat here or at Wendy's again until They Do Better.
PS: Thanks Mac Donald's for there $1.00 menu with no hassle
I can be contacted if you would like to talk about fixing this major issue @ store Wendy's 5215 Spring Valley Rd:Dallas texas
Tim Thomas
214-586-3777 Cell
Wendy's 5215 Spring Valley Rd:

I went to Wendy’s in Warrensvile Ohio on Emory road by the Jack thistledown. It took 25 minutes for 4 cars to move and was worst managed store I have ever ever seen. When I finally got my order they shorted me a junior deluxe burger. I went inside and only 2 people were in line. The girl did not know how to use register and it took 11 minutes to help first person as she not only couldn’t work a register, but was also making fries for drive thru customers and txting on her phone. I held my bag up and tried to get a manager or anyone’s attention. 3 people saw me and not a single one said a word and one smiled and walked into the back. I am disgusted and beyond upset and was robbed a meal.

We stopped at the location in 410 East Meighan Blvd, Gadsden, Al, on the evening of October 18, 2015, at approximately 6:30pm. My wife ordered a Homestyle chicken sandwich. The chicken was so tough she could not bite through it. She took it off the bun and still could not bite through the chicken. This was not what we expected from Wendy's. I will say, my spicy chicken was good. We were disappointed as we were traveling from out of town and had been to the hospital to visit a sick relative. Just thought you needed to know how bad that sandwich was.

I am at a Wendy's in cherokee nc.One person working,line out the door,manager sitting on his ass.Pitiful,never coming back again.Get rid of that stupid idiot u call a manager.

On my way home last night, I drove thru Wendys in South Portland, Maine. I have been there many times and often commented to my friend that the service there is always slow. Last night however, was the last straw. I was in line to order around 7pm. There were about four cars in front of me. I got up to the order station around 7:11pm. I was frustrated that I had waited so long to even place my order but it would have been difficult to get out of line as the car in front of me and behind me were close. I also was on a schedule to pick up my nephew near by at 7:30 so I waited it out. I placed my order: bacon, cheeseburger. 3piece chicken strip, large fry and lg. coke. By the time I got to the window to pick up my order it was 7:17. I had been in a Wendy's drive thru line for 17 min's !! I pulled over to unwrap my burger to eat on the way to pick up my nephew and noticed, no bacon, lettuce falling out, sandwich put together VERY sloppy and it was cold !!! I am not a complainer! I have never written a letter of complaint. However, I feel that someone should check up on whatever crew was manning that window, that night. Oct. 22....7pm. I could not eat the burger and did not have time to go back as I would have been late for my nephew. Very disappointed in the service and food.

Hello

Good job on remolding your restaurant located on 499 El Camino Real, San Bruno

My suggestion is that you make the black screen on the back of the register show prices so the customer can see what is being rung up.

It wasn't until I was given a receipt that I could see what the prices were.

Its like going into a grocery store like Safeway and the screen was blank not showing what the prices were until you were given a receipt.

Other wise the employees were top notch and the food hot and fresh.

After all...If your busy and tired and you don't want to cook come to Wendy's restaurant and take a look! and take a look!

Thanks much from Neil Wright

Neil1350@att.net

Visit our local Wendys in Palm Beach Gardens on a regular basis but on this occasion received the "WORST" Spicy Chicken Ceaser we have ever had! The chicken was so dried out and over cooked! I wouldn't even serve it to my dog! Visit this location on Northlake and Military a few times a month but will never visit your restaurant ever again!! Poor quality of food!!! Would have taken a picture but went in the "TRASH"

Last week I was in the Egg Harbor Two,NJ Wendy’s,made a complaint online got no action so guess it went right to that store which will not help.
I ordered the 4 for 4. Short skinny older black lady gave me the double stack and beverage container so I wait and wait quite a while and see her disturbed and finally she said I was done. I said I think you owe me more food like nuggets and fries...she checks order and goes and grabs items real quick and says I’m good Tiago without an apology.
When I sat down, I tried the nuggets..very lukewarm,fries nice and hot, burger was lukewarm with top burger reddish pink. I took burger back and showed it to same server.
She asked if I wanted another. I said no that was done eating there and dumped burger in trash and started out door. Server went to beverage area to work. I grabbed my drink and way out of store she said you know we do have a refund policy if you want. I said, ok.Testy!!

Went to Wendy’s this morning because I am sick and really wanted some chili. I got the 4 for $4 and a large chili. Got to the window to pay and they had me pull forward because they were “waiting on fries” which is fine. I work in the food industry so I understand how the process works. I also understand there are mistakes at the window BUT when you pull someone forward there should be no mistakes with the food. They asked if I wanted onions or cheese. I said no to either. They brought the food and I went home. Once I got home I got my son set up with the nuggets and fries, all was fine there. But when I went to eat my chili it was a bowl full of onions with meat, no beans. So I started pulling out all the onions thinking I would just eat it once they are out. Well that was half the bowl and at the point I didn’t even want it anymore because it was still just onions, broth, and meat. So I moved on to my burger and it was raw. I am attaching the pictures. Highly unsatisfied with my whole experience today and will not be going back to the Wendy’s in Champions Gate Fl.

On 10/20/18 at approximately 9:30pm we entered into the Wendy's restaurant
located at 1100 S. Broad St Brooksville Florida phone # 352799-0878
Store #05101784. We were greeted by Host Kristi myself and my wife headed for the restrooms. I knocked on the men's room door which has a security camera directly above it. I smelled Marijuana coming from the locked bathroom door. I decided to go place my order with Kristi after that I went back and knocked on the door. I got no answer and now the Marijuana was even stronger. I was forced to have to use the Ladies room as my wife stood watch. I came out and the Men's room was still locked. We walked over and reported this to Kristy she seemed not to know what to do or say. Suddenly a young employee Hispanic or light skin Afro American came out. Im sure the camera has a nice picture of him. He was approached by Kristy and the two went out of sight. We sat down to eat dumbfounded by the incident. Then Kristy reappeared and apologized several times. She made the statement that its hard because there is nothing that can be done because Marijuana is now legal. I advised Kristy that is if he had a prescription for smoking marijuana which is legal in the state of Florida it should not be done on premises or on company time just as smoking cigarettes is not allowed to be smoked in a Restaurant. We did see the marijuana smoking individual as he was taking out the trash and he was smiling. We left shortly after that. I am a former Deputy and my wife has 20 years in the restaurant business we have seen a lot and this was clearly wrong. These employees need to be trained on company policy and discipline left to management. Maybe he should be sent for a random drug test.
We have decided to no longer visit this Wendy's location

I Ordered An Chicken Homestyle Sandwich With An Free Chicken Sandwich Coupon With Purchase Small Or Large Drink And Fries.Tha Sandwich That I Ordered Had Been Sitting For Awhile And It Was Hard. I Requested For An Fresh Sandwich,But Instead I Was Served With An Old Azz Sandwich!I Didn't Like The Employees Attitudes Like They Don't Give An Frank!As Of Tonight I Will Never Eat From Any Wendy Restaurants Again!Point!

I have been to this place twice and both times my orders were wrong, which were four for four meals. This last time the meat was very old and it upset my stomach.

I went inside the Wendy’s at the Locust Grove Georgia location because the drive through was extremely backed up. Only one register was open at lunchtime. Employees were just standing around doing nothing. I was actually next in line but did not order because I stood there waiting to place my order for five minutes all the while people that did place their order were still waiting for their food. The one guy at the register was doing all the work while no one helped him. The line inside now stretched all the way around to the front door. Frustrated, I along with several other people, left.

I just saw I could’ve uploaded a picture. I’m sorry I didn’t take any. It would have shown one employee working a register, others doing nothing. A very long drive through line and very long inside line.

My complaint about this Wendy's Restaurant store number #06611743 145 south Western Ave Chicago Illinois
On October 19 2018 at 4:53pm .. My experience with Some the employees need more training dealing with customer. I came in with a receipt with valid confirmation number from going online taking your brief online survey for a free Dave single or Chicken Sandwich. One of your employees did not about this and what I was trying to receive she ask another employee and that employee was so rude to me. This Wendy's need better employees who know all business transaction of your corporation. I am a paying customer who come in the restaurant very often. The restaurant was in a mess very unclean. It's not the first time that I have visited the Wendy's at this location. I am very unhappy with the. Situation. I would like you to contact manager and let then know the problem.

Sincerely
Joel Williams
1155 s. Mason Ave. apt 207 Chicago Illinois 60644

My husband and I went out to grab something quick for dinner. While we are ordering we hear the MANAGER mfing and calling an employee an idiot. I have never been so disgusted with someone who is supposed to be a professional. The managers name was April. And someone really needs to fire this lady! Disgusting behavior, she should be ashamed of herself. I doubt we will go back.

Mine is more a question than a complaint. Wendy's Restaurant #00005077 159 Turnersburg Hwy Statesville NC

Why is this restaurant soooooooooo slow? The last 2 visits, it took 30 minutes or more to get our food.

I was watching the news.the story came on about the customer being called CHUBBY it was reported by the media cooperate office told the young man that
there was nothing cooperate can do.Think about the customer every penny earned is a penny gained for the company.. something can be done beside firing the worker perhapes check out the entire store. All the worker the cleaners if the store Call the young man . But never say nothing can be done. That was a total shame hurtful sad stupid and down right bad looking for All the restaurants it's me thinkwhat will they do to our food that might be funny but nothing can be done Right!!! I will keep that in mind that a customer dies not matter.

I entered the Wendy's drive thru at 9:18 PM, got to the payment window at 9:31,received my order at 9:38. I mentioned to the cashier that I had been waiting for twenty minutes. Her response "so was a lot of other people" then she closed the window, neglecting to give me a receipt.

I have heard complaints from some of my followers online regarding this location, but I personally, have never experience this type of blatant disregard for my patronage. All this lady had to do was acknowledge the fact that people were waiting unusually long for service, in way of an apology. However, she choose to be rude and dismissive instead. This is unacceptable. I have never submitted a complaint prior to this, but this was revolting behaviour. I have not gotten to my meal as yet, since I have seriously lost my appetite.

I stopped going to this store last year because the cashier at the time made a disparaging remark about my ethnicity. I finally go back today, the cashier, during a non-existent drive through line, can't be bothered to open the sliding door more than to stick his arm out to take my payment. Never says a word to me and to finish it off, the sandwich was wrong.

Fix your store, Wendys. I 100% believe this one is laundering drug money. It's an honest to goodness shit hole, which is unfortunate because they just renovated it in the last couple years.

The wendys in Newport ,tn needs to really check there employee. They had a young female outside trying to sale drugs to people going through drive threw. then she went in back door a male came to my window and asked if I needed anything to get to feeling good . When we said no he asked if we need some smoke/weed. we left the line and went to taco bell. we will never go there again. this store seem to have a lot of problems with the management.

The manager at this location is very rude and unprofessional. She is disorganized and do not set a role-model example for the employees. The food is never fresh. It's almost like they are giving us the customers anything. Something needs to be done about this, this is my third time visiting. I love Wendy's, this location is closest to me. I just wish something could be done about the lack of business, at this location.

I was just recently at your Wendy's in Homestead there was a girl named Alicia McDonald's working the window which was very rude second of all I've never heard that I couldn't add an order of fries at the window when there's absolutely nobody in drive-thru third of all after I get through drive thru they didn't they missed giving me one of my sandwiches very disappointed very rude for as far as customer service

I went to Wendy's on my lunch, walked up to counter to someone saying I'll be right with you. She went to the bathroom. I thought OK, as others past no one offered to help. I thought OK, shirt handed. When the other girl came back from the bathroom, she proceeded to counter, put on apron, walked over to a girl behind counter and proceeded to chat with her. As I'm just standing there looking dumb for a few minutes and nobody offered to help. I turned and walked out. Very disappointed

Trainee at register during lunch time....line was out the door!Restaurant is filthy which I reported to my county health department.Absolutely disgusting threw my order in garbage.Staff has a bad attitude!!!

Ordered chili to go (for the second time) it was luke warm and watered down. Order cashier has to take payment and fill orders resulting in long wait time when you’re in a hurry. Luke warm chili I might report to health department. Not a happy customer.

Wendy’s Greensburg pa 15601 route 30 Greensburg. Horrible service. Workers are rude waited almost 15 min in line to pay. French dies were cold. This happens to me all the time there. Ask for Diet Coke but always get regular coke. Have to throw it out and I paid for it. Then I even asked the last time if it was diet and she said yes. It wasn’t. I love your food but need to work on customer service and listening to what people order.

If I could give no stars I would. Went through the drive though and got a burger. Got back to the office (barely a 5 min ride) maybe 10 mins later and my burger was cold. Neither the manager or customer service rep clearly understood my issue. The manager wanted to give me a refund - all fine and good but my lunch hour is over. My questions was once I have paid for a burger I cannot eat, what do you suggest I have for lunch? I am at work, with no time left on my lunch hour and with a burger I cannot eat. So now what? And no I cannot reheat it in the microwave, to much stuff on it... as a diabetic need to eat lunch... any suggestions Wendy's? Maybe if you made the manager's drive out to the workplace and replace the burger they will comprehend the issue better and train their employees.

I am tired of spending a ridiculous amount for orders that are incorrect.
I also went to our Wendy's in downtown Apopka, FL at 8pm on 10/10/2018 and the main sign was not lit up.... It usually is not, and the menu signs were lit up but no one was in the store except for one person that I could see talking on a cell phone in the seating section.
I then went to the Wendy's in East Apopka to order and they did not have the dressing that goes with the salad I ordered.

Cashier that takes money at first window does not give change back. I ordered $1 chicken nuggets w/tax $1.09 and gave her $1.10 She said thank you and that was it. I said I gave you $1.10 and she said I don’t have any pennies. It is not the fact that it is a penny, it is the fact it was so easy that she kept it. So if she did that to me then what other nickels, dimes and dollars is she keeping? She could have gone to the manager to get correct change. If your policy is to not give back exact change, then you need to post it on your windows for customers to see. Please check into this employee. This was at store 8487 at 5:43pm central time,

Ordered the 4 for $4 with spicy chicken wrap for lunch when I got back to work to eat it. In the weap was a long strip of chicken little lettus n some cheese with sauce. The chicken wasn't even the size of my finger as you can see in the picture. I a woman with regular size hand. I was like oh my gosh. I took a picture. Went back up to our Wendy's restaurant. The manager apologized as if I'd like a frosty. I didn't order a frosty. She took my name and address said they would send my a coupon. I hope it's not for a frosty. Oh my. Just put my name in the drawer for another wrap would be easier. I eat different stuff up there all the time but this is a first time ut has ever been this small. If the chicken is that small may I suggest they put the whole piece on it. I have attached a picture.

Wednesday 10/10 I came in to get (2) two for twos with the double stackers. I asked to have one of the double stackers with just ketchup and mustard only. In addition I orded a jr cheese deluxe and a crispy chicken sandwich just plain. The chicken sandwich was marked the others were not. How was I to tell the difference with out opening and checking to see which one was the the one with just ketchup and mustard? Also they put cheese on both including the one I asked for with just ketchup and mustard. After trying to wrap them up I was pissed off. I went back in and told the same lady after waiting in line again that the I need to get two new ones due to me having to man handle to tell difference and that my work crew should get warm food. I again orderd two double stackers and stressed one with just ketchup and mustard and the other regular and to please mark the one with just ketchup and mustard. She said so you want cheese on both right? I once again repeated the order. She then charged me for the two plus 6% Michigan sales tax. I reluctantly paid it and then went down to the pick up area and explained to that person, thinking she might make it right for me since the order person just didn't get it. After some time she handed me a bag with the one marked so I could tell the differnce and said have a good day. I replied to her that "this is not the end of this" and subsequently wrote this complaint. The store in question is the one in Okemos Michigan. After this experiance, i'm am not sure that I will ever eat at Wendys again. I can't believe it!. I bought the right to tell anyone and everyone that story for less the $5.00. I'm just putting you on notice. I doubt any response on your part and not sure if I want to pursue this any furthed based on principle alone. Signed Mark L. Ingalls, 6082 Pheasant St., Haslett, Michigan, (517) 285-5805.

Today I went to Wendy's and it was a lot of people there so I waited for my turn placed my order and waited about 15 minutes for my food. There were two Sheryls on the screen and he said order for Sheryl and I walked forward to get the order and I said to him crispy chicken. He said NO!!! With a attitude. I think that he is the manager. He is African or Jamacian and speaks with a accent. He also talks to the people that work there with a serious attitude. This was a meal for myself. I work with door dash and the forestville and Temple hills store will have you waiting for your food for ever. I no longer go to Wendy's for any door dash I decline it.

Today, 10/5/18 at 1:00, was the worst for me, usually I just get the wrong thing. I know they were busy, but today I was told that they were waiting for chicken tenders to get done. I moved forward as requested and waited 20 minutes. I had to return to work so I left. I knew going in was not going to matter as I was told by another that they were having problems inside also. I will not return to the Gettysburg Wendy's again.

the Wendy's on 3710 Belt Line Rd, Addison TX 75001 one of the employee's his name was Dontaveous is loud and belligerent 24/7 everytime I come here he's become somewhat of a disturbance to everyone here and it's not as peaceful when he's here. I'm sending this message because I believe that this sort of behavior should not be condoned espially by the employee's of this food establishment you should not walk into a restaurant to eat and enjoy a good meal and have to feel uncomfortable that is all. I believe that by sending this message a solution will be made and this ongoing problem will be over. I don't think anyone should not get to enjoy peace in eating at an establishment they paid for service.

I would like to see you change to paper cups to help the environment like many other food services such as Starbucks have done. I'd like to be proud of one of my favorite places for "take Out" here in Columbus. As a amatter of fact we have a small chili in our frig that we are having over rice for supper this evening. As a positive I really like the Senior drinks as I am 82 years old. We have a Wendy's a short distance away in both directions North and South here in Clintonville in North Columbus. Ida Young

This is not a complaint about your service of your restaurants it's a complaint about how your management treats employees my son recently got hired there and today October 4th he asked the manager on how to make something that he didn't know how to make in she said ask someone else and proceeded to laugh very rude and then his starting shift was at 11 a.m. he asked if he could take a break at 3 and she said no ,,Really now as an manager i thought is there to help in anyway,,in any situation ,,,,I know i have been in alot of businesses such as grocery stores and restaurants it's just very discouraging for these young kids today to try to make a few dollars and feel they're being disrespected it's his first job,,,, to show him responsibility and respect for others so with all this said I hope for the best for your companies and more understanding and friendlier managers and the furture,,,oh b4 i go its goin on 5pm still no break,,,,this is not right,,,for this to be happening,,,no break insane,,,

Consistently, Wendy's in Prince Frederick, MD delivers terrible food. I decided to give them a break and not go there for 3 months after years of bad service. On Monday, October 3, 2018 I decided to give them a try. I ordered a double, with everything except pickles, I opted for the meal. My burger had 4 pickles on it, and was so cold the cheese didn't melt. Literally, it was still in its original form. It was like they made it for someone else, didin't use it, and gave it to me, knowing full well I asked for no pickles. The fries were ice cold as well. I wound up trashing the meal, and vowing to never go there again.

It is like they do not care what they serve people, as long as they get their money. Disgusting and I am through with them. You can tell things have changed at the chain as they do not advertise as much as they used to and their ranking amongst other burger joints has them rated low.

The Wendy's on Arlington St. in Green, Ohio has to be the worse Wendy's I have ever been to. Tonight it took them at least 8 to 10 minutes just to take my order at the drive thru, never received a receipt or apology for my wait. They messed up my order and then gave me old fries that had to been sitting there for a long time not to mention I ordered 2 baconators without mayo and I got 2 double cheeseburgers, or whatever those were, with mayo on them. The place is dirty, the staff doesn't know what they are doing. As people were waiting they were talking on their phones, shoving a burger in their mouth, putting their hand in people's food, wiping their nose while cooking food and didn't know how to operate the screens that displayed orders. When I got home my children went to eat this so called expensive food I had just bought and said it was horrible tasting and had stuff on it, we dont even know what it was. We ended up throwing the food out that cost me alot for 2 medium size baconator meals. Worst customer service, dirtiest place and worse food we have ever had. From the time I got in line for the drive thru and finally got my food I would say I was there for about 20 to 25 minutes I thought this was fast food! I will NEVER return to that Wendy's again! I really hope someone takes this complaint serious and makes the necessary changes to that restaurant so no one else has to experience what I did tonight!

Hello. Unfortunately I have a complaint on the Wendy’s in Williamsburg Virginia. Store number “00000482 1989 Richmond road Willimsburg Virginia 23185.
Tonight at 6:57 at night my family and I went to get something to eat. We waited almost an hour to get food and was yelled at by an employee. The employees are locking the doors to the restaurant, which I find extremely dangerous considering the customers are still in the restaurant. They don’t want anyone coming in so they yelled at my son when he opened the door for a lady and her daughter. She screamed at my son to stop opening the door! There was a mentally disabled man in front of us that didn’t get his food so he asked for a refund, which they would not give him!! He then got upset because he said he missed his bus to get home. He kept begging the manager for a refund and the manager wouldn’t even acknowledge him. We finally just walked out, after we found a door to get out of!!! What in the world is going on with place?? I’m considering calling the Williamsburg fire department and telling them that they are locking the doors with customers still in the building, what if there was a fire?

asked for Hamburger got JR not large. Clerk at window stated that is what you ordered. Not so - pull the tape. Asked for regular size manager showed up " now problem I'll just charge you for the difference." My comment no you will not- I asked for her name- she then said no charge. I just left a store where attitude sucked- came to you instead of your competitor right next door. Just purchased a dinners last night and get this BS.- intent defuse- resolve issue- seems this staff needs a hell of a lot of training? Rt 50 Cortez Blvd Brooksville fl.

The most dispicable filthy place I have ever seen. I let them keep my money for my order as it was so dirty and disgusting I could not have not ate my meal. The French fry packets stored on the floor. I am going to contact the health department as I have never seen such a disgusting mess. I asked for the manager and she could have gave a shit less.

9/20/18 @ 4:00 pm Store 11633 ( ZERO stars for this store)

I went inside the store to avoid a very long line of cars in drive through. Kevin, who took my order, did not acknowledge me, acted as if it was a imposition to take my order, did not thank me for placing the order, and then walked away. I wasn't even sure if he had placed the order.

Eventually my order was sitting on the counter, but no one would give it to me, and Kevin had strangely disappeared. Finally a lady came up and tossed the bag on the counter. I took it and left. I would have left this terrible excuse for customer service pass, but when I got home I realized they had only given me 2 dressings for my "full size" salad when I requested four.

I have placed this same order a hundred times at other Wendy's, and never has my request gone unanswered. I did call the store manager about this lack of customer service, and she asked me to come back and they would correctly fill the order. Why would I go back into heavy traffic to complete an order which they should have gotten right in the first place. This store is in serious need of customer service skills and attention to detail.

Ashley was very rude to me when I tried to swap sweet tea for unsweet tea. She refused and said, Well, the server got it out of the unsweet machine and it is UNSWEET. I said, it is sweet. She disappeared and left me at drive thru window. I flagged down a lady i thought was manager. she apologized and said she would handle it. A nice guy swapped my tea with a smile
Manager said not to call corp. It would come down on her. Im a customer over 25 years and always treated so nice until today

Have feedback for Wendy's?