Coca Cola Customer Service

Contact Coca Cola Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-438.2653

Welcome to the Coca Cola complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Coca Cola online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Coca Cola corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Coca Cola Contact Information

• Coca Cola headquarters address

• P.O. Box 1734 Atlanta, GA 30301

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Coca Cola Complaints

Hi I purchased a pack of ten coca-cola when getting them home and opening the box every one of them was damaged I managed to open one with difficulty and cut my finger in the prosess. I suffer from severe excema on my hands aswell so didn't help with the cans been like they was. Two days later I purchased a pack of 10 cherry coca-cola to get them home and opened them and there was only eight in my box, these are not cheap either so I've been very disappointed over the last few days. Regards mrs Newstead

I frequently shop our local Walmart Store in Elizabeth Colorado, Store number #4639. I am reaching out to you today because I was disappointed in one of the store managers (Christian) response on some items I purchased on 01/01/13. The items in question were 4 pack bottles of coke, they were an end cap by lawn and garden, in the holiday section. They had a sticker price on the shelf that listed 1.50 with a sign posted “50% off” . When I finished my shopping and went through the check out lane, the items rang in with – Coke 004900005065 1.50, was 1.98 you saved 0.48.

I questioned the price that rang through with the cashier and she called her manager on duty over who was Christian. I told him where I found the 4 pack bottles of coke and that there was a sign posted that said 50% off. Christian stated to me that the 1.50 is the 50% off price. He said that originally the bottles were 1.00 each over the Christmas Holiday, and said the 1.50 was a good price for all four because 1.00 bottle was too high.
As his response was processing through my mind several things disturbed me- 1.

If they were 1.00 a Coca Cola bottle then where did they get the 4 pack containers to sell them as a four pack and not individually? 2. I am no math genius but if the original price of the four pack processes at 1.98, then 1.50 is clearly not half, not to mention they have 50% off of the 1.50 marked on the shelf. The sign does not state 50% off it only states 50% off. I have purchased 3 of these and I am disapointed that the Manager on Duty Christian failed to do the right thing- which at the very least would have been to honor the 50% off of the regular price that shows on my reciept of 1.98.

I question his integrity for saying they sold the bottles individually for a dollar a piece over Christmas, when clearly they came in as a four pack- in the mini case holders and shows was 1.98 on my receipt. I have worked for Walmart during my years, In Fort Collins- In Loveland Distribution Center and in Bellville Illinois, and I have to say I am surprised you have a person of his integrity not to mention he is in a management position, work for your company.

Have feedback for Coca Cola?