Starbucks Customer Service

Contact Starbucks Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-447-1575

Starbucks is the world's largest coffee chain with thousands of locations worldwide. Their corporate office is located in Seattle, Washington and the CEO is Howard Schultz. The company was founded in 1971 and remains headquartered in the same area as it was originally started today. If you have Starbucks customer service, the best phone number to call is 1-800-782-7282. You can also use the toll free number which is 800-Starbuc.

The company keeps pacific hours of operation, from 3am-Midnight Pacific Time, 7 days a week. If you want to write a letter to Starbucks customer service, the corporate office provides a different mailing address then their main location Seattle. Inquires should be sent to PO Box 6363, Dover, DE 19905-6363. This is likely because the busines is incorporated in the state of Delaware for tax reasons.

Starbucks Contact Information

3am-Midnight PST, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Starbucks Complaints

Hello,
incident at 13th and Chestnut Street Philadelphia PA. I purchased a coffee with my Gold card. When I asked to use the
Restroom I was denied based on the fact that I hadn't made a purchase. The manager who had waited on me said
that he didn't remember the purchase and that I would have to leave the store, and I did so.
I am a senior citizen and I am appalled by a lack of respect and courtesy. This is the second time that this has happened
at this location to me.
I recognize store policy however when I abide by said policy I should be allowed to use their facility. Angry much, Yes.
On a lighter note the coffee here is always good.

I am perplexed about how to communicate my issue with the Center Place SB, located in Greece (Rochester suburb) NY. A barista, by the name of Alyssa, is seemingly scared to wait on me. She ducks in back when I enter the store. This happens each time for about a week. All the baristas seem to be in on the problem. When I first was attended by her, she was attentive and did her job well. I worked as a busboy, waiter, and cook. I know when a person working in the food service business does a good job. I chit chat with everybody, enhancing my SB experience. I love SB. Even down in South Beach, Fla. I probably said something stupid, for I work night shift, and don't get enough sleep most of the time. I was going every night to pick up my order of coffee or Tervanna tea, but I will desist frequenting that location. Please tell her I apologize and tell Randy, Joe, and Mary Ann I will miss them dearly. They are all great at that location. My favorite store. Sincerely,. Wes.

Michael Nelson
6107 9590 5463 2868
(858) 336-7139
801 Palm Ave, Suite 104
IB,CA 91932

(1) Asked for Vente ICED Carmel Latte w/ Whole milk (Received Hot) Redo
(2) Asked for Vente Iced Carmel Latte W/ WHOLE MILK (Received w/ 2% milk) Redo
(3) Asked for Tall Carmel Machiatto w/ SOY MILK as wife is lactose intolerance (Received w/ 2% milk (she got very sick)
(4) Asked for New Tall Mable Pecan Latte w/ Almond Milk this morning (Received very bitter w/ chunks in it (trashed it)

My wife and I have been members for a very long time and go to Starbucks everyday. We know this Starbucks is new but something needs to be revisited. I don't know if they need more training, or just not paying attention to customer requests. We have to go into the store and can't go thru the Drive-thru to verify or drinks now.

Taking over an hour for counter service , at new location Vermont & western, not coming here again,even if this is the closest to me,

I go every morning to get my ice coffee and today Starbucks was out of Whole Milk and another time brown sugar. Don't understand how Starbucks Coffee can run out of milk and brown sugar in the morning. So I had to go back home to get my whole milk cause I only drink the ice coffee that way. Very disappointed today.

Ordered coffee specific way but was incorrect and too strong. Asked for another coffee and it was just like the first one. Didn't have time to wait for another had to pick up kids from school. The quality of Starbucks continues to go down in my opinion and the CEO should know about it. Maybe they should try to focus more on customer service and less on profits.

Tiia in Starbucks at tower bridge refused my 9 year old daughter from using their facilities, despite the fact that I have been a loyal Starbucks customer for 20 years, just because I had bought my beverage from Starbucks down the road. Tiia could see my daughter was in distress but she wasn't budging, great customer service and empathy Starbucks NOT! That's one less family to support you.

Starbucks - Shameful - I ordered a Grande Strawberry Acai Refresher - I received a 12 oz size drink - when I questioned the size of the drink - the service idiot stated a Grande is 12 oz - wrong - your website states Grande iced size is 16 oz - what a rip and all for the low price of $3.72 - loaded with ice and so only about 6 oz of actual liquid in your Grande sized drink.

I feel compelled to write this note to you because what I witness today, Saturday, April 9th at around 11:30am is not the first time and as a customer it is bothersome. You may not realize but it is a bad reflection of Target and Starbucks management. It certainly did not give a good impression of your establishment to customers. I was not the only customer that was bothered…

I am a regular customer of the Target on Capitola and basically always get my usual at your Starbucks kiosk. Today while I was waiting in line, and there were several other customers also waiting to be serviced, I witness Target employees inside the kiosk area questioning the Starbucks baristas while they were trying to service customers. I will assume these were either Target supervisors or managers by their tone and in the manner they were speaking to the baristas.

Not only were they delaying Starbucks customers getting their orders but they were loud enough for customers to hear what the issues/problems were. As I am also in the customer service field, I was bothered by their behavior and plain disregard for customers waiting in line and quite frankly for the Starbucks baristas that were working there at the time. And let me emphasize that the baristas were obviously trying as much as possible to keep the service flow moving while being interrupted. I actually felt bad for the baristas and I was quite bothered not only for me but for them.

I hope you take in consideration that customers also notice the behavior of supervisors and managers and the way employees are treated. Today was an example of how little regard you have for your Starbucks baristas.

I visited the Service Plaza on the Ohio Turnpike today at 8:30am. There were 3 of us. There was no person attending the counter. I shouted "Is anyone here"? Finally, the Starbucks employee surfaced with a frown. Shes was upset because she was working 12 hours (5:00am - 5:00pm). I refused to purchase anything from such a rude person. I went next door to Panera. I was greeted with a warm smile. I want Starbuck Management to be aware of this employee. She is not looking out for your best interest.

I got a coffee today and it tasted burned and horrible. I complained to the manager and she ignored me!

My wife and I had cappuccino's (20 Nov. 2015.) We noticed that the menu's had been updated., along with the recent upgrade of the café. While we are not complaining, we found that the sugar supplied, was in a glass jar. We are not sure why the sachets of sugar have been replaced with a glass jar. We were not supplied with separate sugar spoon, so we had to put the coffee spoon into the jar ,again, to get the right amount of sugar. Just concerned about contamination.

The bathroom at Starbucks west 86th st and Columbus Ave has been out of order for 2 days due to a light bulb not being change. This is a little much don't you think New York City? I know Starbucks as a company makes a ton of profit, especially at this location. You would think that they could at least have a working bathroom.

I have been buying starbucks by the bag from the grocery store. The bags use to have printed on the bag that if it was empty I could get a free cup of coffee. Not so any more. Its not printed on the bag and no starbucks will redeem an older bag even if a free cup was printed on the bag. I am sure you know what I am talking about. Is starbucks that hard up and to hell with customer satisfaction? I keep seeing more complaints online about their coffee. I will not purchase any starbucks bags of coffee any more.

Why do I feel like Starbucks makes 99% profit off their coffee? I mean it only costs a few cents to make, but they charge customers an arm and a leg. Wow! Their executives must be rich off the markups. I guess I like my coffee like every one else, but the problem is I am not willing to pay 5 dollars for something that cost them 20 cents to make me.

Like most Americans, I need my caffeine fix and Starbucks truly does make the best coffee.  All the coffees have rich bold tastes and amazing flavors.  And they will make it whichever way you want.  If you would like a venti soy milk vanilla latte hold the whip with a double shot of espresso, they will make it no questions asked.  Any asinine way you want your coffee they will make.  And the free wifi, that’s a plus.  Comfy chairs, table, and a cozy living room vibe makes starbucks a perfect meeting place.  Only downside is that it is a chain coffeehouse.  I have found a local coffee shop down the street to my house that is family owned, free wifi, more of a homey feel with books and games on bookshelves, and has amazing coffee as well.  I prefer that kind of place over Starbucks because it draws a more homey, comfy vibe.

Have feedback for Starbucks?