Little Ceasars Customer Service

Contact Little Ceasars Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-313-983-6000

If you are thinking Pizza, you might be thinking Little Caesars. It is one of America's largest chains of indenpendently owned pizza stores. The brand was founded in 1959 and is currently headquartered at 2211 Woodward Avenue Detroit, Michigan.

Little Caesars was founded by Mike Ilitch & Marian Ilitch, who built their first franchise was in 1962. Today, their most popular menu item is the ready to eat pizza call the HOT-N-READY. The menu doesn’t require prior ordering and offers Classic Cheese or Pepperoni, Italian Sausage Pizza.

Call their corporate phone number at 1-313-983-6000 or the customer serivce hotline toll free at 1-800-722-3727 for general comments or complaints about your pizza. The company also offers a 24 hour feedback form available on the website.

Little Ceasars Contact Information

• Little Ceasars headquarters address

• 2211 Woodward Avenue Detroit, Michigan

1-313-983-6000

B-

24 hours a day online

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Little Ceasars Complaints

On Friday night 10/5/18 my three children and I stopped by Little Ceasars store #19 in Russellville AR to pick up 1 cheese and 1 pepperoni pizza with an order of crazy bread and was asked to park it would be about 15 minutes so I parked. At 30 minutes I went in to check on the order and was told it would be just a few more minutes. At one hour I asked for a manager and was told the manager was not available and so I asked for a corporate number and the stores number and was told to google the number for corporate. I realize that I should have probably just got a refund and went somewhere else but my children wanted pizza and I already had a lot of time invested in our little visit so I waited. I walked out of the store an hour and a half later with a cheese pizza, a pepperoni pizza, and one order of crazy bread without any discount and rude comments and smart allick attitudes from the staff. I am usually not one to complain as a matter of fact this is my first ever formal complaint but I have never waited an hour and half for two pizzas and an order of crazy bread before. The stores managers name is Randy Lamar and the address is 407 North Arkansas Ave. Russellville, AR 72801

At 7:30 on Thursday 9/20/2018 I was told that there was no cash only credit card. Other customers were very upset. Then we where told no forget it and get out they where going to close. I can,t believe I was kicked out. How can a business be out of money and can not operate? Super bad business.

I have had the WORST customer service EVER!!!! I arrived at our Seymour, IN (Store ID # 01812-00001) Little Caesars drive thru this evening at 6:05 pm. I ordered a specialty pizza stuffed crust and wings. After placing my order over the drive though, the male working the drive thru said.....its gonna be AT LEAST 15 minutes on the stuffed crust. First of all I would like to ask how can you use fake advertisement? It is NEVER EVER hot and READY!

As I drove up to the window the male at the window tells me it will be $16.05 for my order and tells me to pull up and wait. I waited patiently for 45 MINUTES!! I then went inside and asked how much longer on my order and was treated like they did not care at all......and what was your order the guy behind the counter said....I told him it was a speciality stuffed crust pizza and wings......HE TOLD ME THAT HE DID NOT GET THAT ORDER!!! and asked to see my receipt. I proceded to go outside in my car to get the receipt and as I was walking out of the door, I voiced that I was unhappy and that I thought the corporate office would need to know this.......HE SAID, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS????
GO AHEAD AND CALL THEM!! Two ladies came in the restaraunt and went behind the counter and when I returned, the one lady asked me what my name was and next time that I came thru the drive thru I could ask for a free pizza......I said I want my money back and the lady said it is not their policy to give the customer back their money!!!! I told the lady I had paid for a pizza I did not get and I wanted my money back. This was a TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! I was spoken to TERRIBLY and I will not return! I purchase several pizza's at a time for my employees and I will NEVER EVER purchase another Little Caesars Pizza ANYWHERE EVER!!!! I am a manager of a large facility and I would NEVER EVER talk to any of my clients or client family members the was I was treated. Oh ya, I finally got the lady to void my transaction but I will not be absolutley sure whether it was voided and placed back into my banking account. This is not the first bad experience I have had and it is not the 1st bad experience others have had around here....you are told to PULL UP and wait, told only 6 minutes-15 minutes and it is never less than 30 minutes. Someone from your corporate needs to come to your Seymour, IN branch and get things straightened up, it is terrible!! AND on a scale of 1 to 5....it is off the charts!! 0 !!! The store is a filthy mess.....I have always came thru the drive thru and after coming in, I was in shock at the garb all over the floors....Just terrible!!!

PLEASE HAVE A REPRESENTATIVE CALL ME REGARDING UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE AND A HARD HEADED EMPLOYEE AT YOUR 3487 W 10 AVE LOCATION IN GREELEY COLORADO. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 970 310 8243. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CALL.. BTW I CALLED 313 983 6000 # AND WAS TOLD THAT MY "CALL WAS VERY IMPORTANT BUT THAT THE REPRESENTATIVES WERE BUSY WITH OTHER CALLERS. PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE" SHORTLY THEREAFTER A VOICE SAID THAT THE OFFICE HOURS FOR THE DEPARTMENT I WAS CALLING WAS 9 TO 5 EASTERN TIME. SINCE I MADE THE CALL AT 7.34 PM MDT OR 9;34 EASTERN MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE SOME CHANGES TO THAT GREETING.

355 Montreal Rd, Vanier Ontario
Placed order at 20:09. It was supposed to be a hot and ready 5 meat. Since it was after 8pm I was told it would be 8 minutes. At 8:15, I was asked if I wanted it crispy or regular. I said regular. It wasn't until 8:35 that I received the pizza and it was cold.

hello my name is Richard bowlds and I have an issue with one of your locations in techahpi ca.i went to buy a $5.00 pizza and they charged me $7.50 for a hot n ready pizza that should have been $5.00 even or with tax please correct this mistake and please give me a call at 1-760-769-3041 and thank you for your time.

i was at store 37318 last night and purchased a 3 meat treat pizza. It was soaked with grease. So much so that it was all over the passenger seat of my car, and upon carrying it in to my house it dripped grease all over my pants. My pants are now ruined I cannot get the grease out I have tried since yesterday. Needless to say I will not return to Little Ceasers. I would like reimbursement for my pants.

How long does it take to get a extra cheese extra sauce pizza and a order of extra crispy wings 15min., 1/2hr., 45min.,1hr. after an 1 1/2hr. and repeating my order request to several counter staff and even the manager I was presented my order three containers of wings no pizza. Please check original order they did not bother and I told them over three times. Than one girl offers me some ready to go out of the heater saying it was all that was ready. I than requested my money back the counter girl said she would have to get the manager fine I just wanted my money back. When the manager did show again she tried to talk me out of the refund. I told her to give me my money and I would go next door to Domino's. Than one of the counter girls had enough guts to ask if I wanted the wings. This is know way for manager to handle this type of problem or train others the first
counter person had a problem taking my order but explained she was new and just learning. I have been new on the job myself and it can be scary
but manager should have checked the order when she was aware of the problem and made it right not just blow it and me off for someone else to fix.

I went to Littel Caesars at 4370 Palm Ave in San Diego Ca. yesterday July 13th and used my Costco credit card. Today friday the 13th I recived a call from the fraud department. They ask if tried to purchase online at Jewelry.com and Safeway.com I said no. The amout for Jewelry.com was 360.00 but was declined they tried again and was declined. Then bought something for a dollor from Safeway.com. Please look into this and let me know what is being done . ...Debbie Green

I order once a week from your store in Fayetteville NC. Store ID 01604-00002. When I get to window I always ask if the deep dish pizza is available or the extra cheese pizza is ready. I get the same answer it will be 15 minutes to be ready or we don't have any pepperoni ready. It's 3PM and this store never has anything ready for customers. I see close to 5-6 cars waiting for their orders. The commercial claiming that it's always hot and ready is a lie at this location. They never have what people are asking for and they don't seem to care. I like your pizza but the service is not what you claim. Something needs to be done especially the pizza makers that work there. They don't have the ability to keep up the pace or have the ability to care to get everything ready for the public. The main office needs to do something with the help. Whomever is charge needs to fire the manager and hire someone who cares about their job. I'm never ordering from this place again. You just lost a returning customer.

I called Little Ceasars in Ardmore, Ok for a least 30 minutes on yesterday around 3:00pm and no one answers the phone at (580)490-9900. Again, I tried this morning at 9:00am and still no one answers. What is the problem here?

WORST SERVICE EVER!!BEATTIES FORD ROAD. June 1,2018. MANAGER WAS ON DUTY. AND BASICALLY TOLD ME TO SHOVE IT WHEN THEY GOT THE ORDER WRONG. TOLD ME HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO ABT IT. GAVE ME THE SAME PIZZA AND TOLD ME IT WAS NOT. SAID IT WAS MY FAULT IF I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO ORDER ONLINE. ARGUING AMONGST THEMSELVES THE GIRL THAT TOOK MY ORDER LEFT AFTER SAYING SHE WOULD REMAKE IT. THE MANAGER TELLS ME HE AINT GOT TO DO NOTHING ABT IT. IT TOOK EVERYTHING TO NOT THROW IT IN IS FACE. HE WAS SO RUDE. I JUST NEEDED TO FEED MY KIDS. VERY DISSAPPOINTED. I WAS TOLD I COULD HAVE NO REFUND. THE PIZZA WAS NOT DONE, DOUGHY, AND FULL OF TOPPINGS WE DIDNT ASK FOR. THE PIZZA WAS NOT EDIBLE. IT IS GOOD EVERY OTHER LOCATION. NEVER EVEN HAD A PROBLEM AT THIS LOCATION SINCE ITS OPENING, UNTIL NOW. THIS GUY WAS SO RUDE AND THEN INTRODUCED HIMSELF AS THE MANAGER ON DUTY. HA! REALLY. PLS RETURN MY MONEY IN FULL, SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS AS USUAL. THE STORE IS ALSO VERY NASTY. I WONT EAT THERE ANYMORE BUT WILL CONSIDER ANOTHER LOCATION. I CAN BE REACHED AT 704 2229115/704 2228354. THANKS.

This is the 2 nd time in the last few months that I have purchased a pizza and out was absolutely horrible. No sauce!!! Pizza is supposed to have sauce correct??

I bought a couple of the $5 Hot n Ready pizzas and both were UNDER COOKED. I tried to calling the store address 2211 Barataria Blvd. suite 101 (504)328-2228 eight times and NO ONE WOULD ANSWER THE PHONE. I do not recommend this store.

I was at the store in Glen Ellen IL FRIDAY MAY 11 AT 515
It would be beneficial for you to have more help there, Our area does not have many Little Ceasar's and its is a pretty good deal, This is one busy place ....
This is not really a complaint I just didn't see anywhere else to send notice.
Anthony was working his fool head off and I'm sure whoever was with him in the back was too.{ I don't know last name]
when I was there there was 6 to 10 people in there at any given time and ordering 3-5 pizzas at a time
I have been in there before at the same time with other employees and it was a disaster and the pizza was awful. I vowed not to go again and that was about a yr ago.
Needless to say there was no such thing as hot and ready, but they were hot because they couldn't move and cook as fast as the people were coming in. Help these guys give them another person and kudos to Anthony he had it going on
Thank you Dayna .

This is the second formal complaint by me for the same location. Again, I went into the Store for your EMB which I really love. Again, Store upon my arrival was not busy, one customer and myself and her was already placed. The counter attendant, who was very pleasant, said that they had just sold the last one and a fresh one would be out very soon. The Store then got busy inside and the drive-through and I simply put, again got lost in the shuffle. I know at least (2) drive-through customers got my EMB as I could hear the confusion in the kitchen. The counter attendant checked back with me several times and could not recall what I was waiting for. The apologies to myself and anyone who came after started sounding hollow. From walk-in time to leaving finally with my order it was 22 minutes! You really need to rethink the Hot-N-Ready slogan as in my history with this store, it is not true. Store ID01553-00029 Order #189040 Albemarle,NC You can see the time charged and the time the box was scanned. By the way, after all that, I still got someone elses pizza, as the one given to me had stuffed crust.

Your current ad with the son disrespecting his father and ripping the #1 off his hat is absolutely horrifying. Your company playing into the childish disrespect that is going on in this country at this time is absolutely unbelievable. With your ad you have brought more acceptance to disrepect, as you as a major player in industry have now stated "It is righteous to be disrespectful." As a small business owner once a week we would get our employees pizza's from your company and we will now find somewhere else to go. I believe you should take that commercial and put it where the sun doesn't shine. SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR COMPANY!!

Spoke to the Little Ceasars manager before I placed and order since I had a bad experience previous time at the beach in NC. I told them I would give them another chance to delivering the experience I expect from Little Ceasars customer service. When I answer the door the driver had dropped my wings on the ground, had to wait over an hour and half to get my wings, which were undercooked caused me and my wife to get sick, also the pizza was undercooked as well. I spent $40 and had the worst experience and now have been sick and nauseated all day from the food. I want a full refund and apology from Little Ceasars corporate HQ!

Seen a worker put his hands in the dough, not paying overtime and no breaks.

I'm complaining about the Little Ceasars Pizza location in Michigan. We were there visiting some friends and are very sad about the level of service we received. This location has minimal hours of operation. On Wednesday I went to go order pizza after a long exhausting day in which I arrived at 10:30 pm to find that the store closed at 10 pm. Now for a normal restaurant that time seems reasonable but for a fast food place I assumed it would be open til at least 11 if not 12 am. I also find that it often closes minutes before its scheduled time and they refuse to take your order in both the drive thru and dining room.

I ordered pizza online at Little Ceasars and after 2-1/2 hours called and they said they missed it or gave it away. They offered to make and deliver but I still had to pay for it. I finally got it after three hours. I think they should have at least given it to me for free. It wasn't my fault they screwed up. Terrible service, I don't have this problem with Dominoes or Pizza Hut.

Took 7 min before anyone came to the drive thru window did not greet me or smile did not have pizzas ready I had to pull over and wait 15 min. Not a good experience for me or my family and normally I love this place!

When I was little I used to love little caesers and the ‘“pizza pizza” commercials.  Somewhere within the past 15 years the pizza went from amazing to awful cardboard staleness.  The ingredients do not taste fresh and the crust tastes like cardboard.  Cannot stand the pizza and totally not worth the $5 they sell them for.  If I am desperate for food I might pick up a few pizzas but will not eat them myself.

Have feedback for Little Ceasars?