Burger King Customer Service

Contact Burger King Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-394-2493

Burger King is one of the world's largest fast food restuarants. It is a private company owned by 3G capital who purchased the restraurant chain in 2010 for around $4 billion. Common customer feedback is usually related to rude employees, the quality of food products, and overall store experience.

The company is famous for their "Whopper" hamburger and offers and online survey form in exchange for a coupon for a free burger. If you need to contact corporate, the best address is 3G capital or using the toll free 1-866 phone number for Burger King customer care.

Burger King Contact Information

A-

9am-7pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Burger King Complaints

They put my 16 years old out and said she can't buy food and said they have to be 18. When that became a new policy. 3103 gentian Boulevard Columbus Georgia 31907. My number is706)580-8178.

Poor customer service at BK on St Charles ave in New Orleans. Ordering food at drive up, employee answered on headset making lots of noise changing cash drawers, gave her my order, she replied , I cant hear you, I replied if you stop making noise with trays, you might be able to hear me. Her response was "that's what we do here, Make noise" . Did not place an order, drove to window, ask for store number, was refused" Very poor customer service.....Re trained??????

CARNIVAL MALL BRAKPAN IS THE WORST SERVICE YOU HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR YOUR ORDER.
THEY CHARGED ME FOR TWO BURGERS AND I GOT ONE.
THE MANAGER ON DUTY WAS VERY RUDE.
THEY OVERCHARGED ME ON THE ICE CREAM AND GAVE ME THE WRONG FLAVOUR.
WE ASKED FOR PEPPERMINT CRISP AND GOT KIT KAT
BAD SERVICE

I ordered a croissant sausage,egg and cheese sandwich the croissant was dry and crumbling. I also ordered French toast dips and when they served them(after I had paid) they said they were out of syrup. I took them anyway which was a mistake , they were hard and dry. I don’t know if I’ll ever stop at Burger King again.

I have came to eat at this specific location for years and service had slowly went downhill to unbearable. I usually eat at location 525 s. National springfield,no 65802 store #7203. I don't know why or what the issue was tonight there were several customers in and I ordered chicken nuggets and onion rings. The chicken was pure cold and the onion rings were so old that they were terribly hard and misshapen. This was the worse food I ever was served. I think that this should be looked at asap.

Extremely POOR service with BURGER KING CLAREMONT NH manager! Several customer service left, including me and my best friend! (3/9/2019 at approx. 3:30 PM). Manager SHOULD BE FIRED as extremely poor taste!

I stopped at Burger King in East Peoria IL this morning Thursday March 7 2019. Three people were working, one taking care of drive through and front counter one making food one it looked like was cleaning fryers. The young boy making sandwiches noticed people at the counter and told the girl. Her comment was they will just have to be patient. Wrong thing to say!! I should have left right then. These people think they deserve $15??? Wrong again! Please teach appropriate things to say such as “I am sorry for your wait, I appreciate your patience”

The Burger King on Ehringhaus St in Elizabeth City is absolutely filthy inside and out. Trash and food on the floor, floor extremely dirty. Counter on employee side dirty. Outside doors trash all around. Tried to sent video but wouldn’t work.

I was a a local burgee king on 902 phillips avenue at 11:00 pm on march 2. I ordered a double whopper meal and a whopper jr meal. The manager was cleaning the machine with purple gloves on and made our drinks with the same gloves on and put her fingers in the cup with the gloves. We get home and get our food out to eat and the double whopper was not a double it was a single whopper. I would like my whole order to be replaced and the manager to take classes on how to make drinks please

We ate lunch at the Burger King in Celina, Ohio today and boy was the service slow. They had a long line at the carry-out and people inside and we were all waiting. We could see the guys behind the counter making the sandwiches and they sure didn't know the meaning of hurry up people are waiting. When we finally got our meals, we were never asked if we wanted any sauces for the onion rings. AND the buns were very dry. It was like they had been leftover from another day - not soft and fresh. We were very disappointed. We had been looking forward to a whopper and then it wasn't even that good. I hope this gets rectified at this restaurant and others like it. Thank you. Dru Meyer

I drove through burger king in Dunbar pa. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with no lettuce or tomato.add mayo. The drive through lady goes it comes with mayo. Well it had honey mustard on it no mayo. So very unhappy to pay for a sandwich and even asked for it and got something else.

On February 17th I talked my daughter into taking us to Burger King. It is my favorite fast food restaurant. We stopped at the Burger King, 15785 Livingston Road, Accokeek, MD 20607 and placed our order at 1:21 and waited while they served everyone else. After about 30 minutes, yes 30 minutes, I have the receipts to prove it, I asked the acting manager Bryant Parker what was taking so long. He told me he was busy at the window and I would have to give him a few minutes to go check, to which I replied I had been waiting a number of minutes. He then ignored me. When we finally got our order, I had to come back because they did not put in the onion rings. We then headed down the road when my grandson said, Nonna," I have to pick the mold off my bun."..…….yes, we discovered the entire bottom of two of the buns on the chicken sandwiches were covered with green mold. We turned around and went back. It was 1:53 when we returned, we had only gone a mile down the road. I went in to ask to speak to the manager, Bryant Parker, he saw me, turned his back and completely ignored me. The shift leader Xavier Waddell (names were taken from a "REAP" board at the counter) finally came up to ask what the problem was. We showed him the buns covered in mold. He threw them in the trash, did not even tell the "shift Manager" and then gave us a refund and fresh sandwiches. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had in ANY fast food establishment. The food was not eatable, the "manager" was rude and ignored us, and the entire experience took almost an hour...….yes and hour to get 4 sandwiches...….If I could have rated this experience less than one star I would have.

i was at your locate about a half hour ago i want threw the drive threw an i only live10 mins away but i got a family bundle on a coupon an it was three whoppers an three cheese burgers an three fries an the lady asked me if i want cheese on my whoppers an i said yes an when i got home my food was cold so i called burger king on ohio river blv an they was very rude an hung up on me now they did'nt give me a recipit an they could'nt help me so thats why i am getting incontace with you so my phone number is 412 415 1944

Lincoln City Oregon

One customer been waited on---

Two employees VISIBLE

Waited 4-5 MINUTES and NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGED my PRESENCE

WALKED OUT AGAIN

THIS PLACE is a ZERO

On Feb.21-2019 at 12:54 PM my wife & i purchased a Whop JR & Regular 10 PC. Nuggets . The nuggets turned out to be very spicy which we could not eat. the woman at the window was very rude &almost threw our order at us.I know we are only talking about a $1.00 here but also the rude service.My wife aired a complaint on 2-20-2019 & received a standard letter stating we are so sorry but thanks for letting us know. If your people can't be civil when dealing with the public they have no business working there. We will not be visiting again any time soon. If you care to contact me please do it by e-mail:
lonewolf4378@aol.com
store #24786

Received a gift card from parents that was purchased on Amazon. The following week I went to a local Burger King NJ to use my gift for a meal. I was told that the card could not be used and needed to be activated? The next day I went online but could not activate nor check balance - kept getting error message. I called Customer Support at 866-394-2493 1/24/19 who took my information and said they would have someone contact me. Never received a call. Called again today 2/22/2019. Rep said card seemed to be bad and for me to send pictures of card and then email to BK at: guestrelations@whopper.com. He said I would receive a replacement. Email came back not deliverable. I called back and woman I spoke to said to try guestrelaton@whopper.com (why doesn't anyone know the email address?). She then said card needed to be activated and that I needed to go back to a local Burger King and activate card??? Why wold I have to go to a local BK I asked. Why can't I activate online? She also said I needed to tell the the local BK to put money on card (about $5) and that I had no money on the card, which is ridiculous and absurd. If card is NOT activated then how can there be no money on the card? This is a $25 gift card that has never been used. I now am going to call Amazon and file a complaint as well as to write to the corporate headquarters about the incompetence of their customer service department.

Burger King on Malabar Rd...in Palm Bay Florida.......rude workers( probably not all of them i'm sure,) but the fat one that took our order was only nice to the black guys....and the place is nasty....won't ever go back there....

WE HAVE SEVERAL OF YOUR STORES IN OUR AREA. EVERY ONE I'VE BEEN TO HAVE ISSUES WITH THEIR STORE BEING CLEAN. MY WIFE AND I TRIED ONE OF YOUR NEWER STORES AND THE SAME THING. I WENT INTO THE BATHROOM AND HAD TO HOLD MY BREATH IT STUNK SO BAD. THE FIRST THING WAS WHEN WE WALKED IN THE MAT AT THE DOOR WAS FILTHY. WE ORDERED OUR FOOD AND HAD TO CLEAN A TABLE OFF BEFORE WE COULD EAT. I LOOKED AROUND AND ALL OF THE TABLES WERE DIRTY. THE FLOOR LOOKED LIKE IT HAD BEEN MOPPED WITH A DIRTY MOP. IT HAD STREAKS EVERY WHERE. THERE WAS FOOD AND TRASH ON THE FLOOR THROUGHOUT.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A FREE COUPON OR ANYTHING. I'M LOOKING FOR A CLEAN STORE WHERE I CAN ENJOY MY MEAL IN A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT. WE WERE THERE AROUND 1 PM AND THE STORE HAD ONLY ONE OTHER CUSTOMER IN IT. NOT SURPRISING. THE EMPLOYEE WAS CORDIAL.I'M NOT ASKING FOR A RESPONSE OR AN APOLOGY. I ASKING FOR A CLEAN STORE WHERE I CAN ENJOY MY FOOD.

It was 3:30 pm And I went through the drive thru and asked for some coffee,. I was told that they didn't make coffee on this shift. I was told that I had to request it and that I'd have to wait for it. I didn't have time for all that so I went to McDonalds instead. This was the Burger King In Marksville La.

The new location at 6501 W. Kilgore Ave, Yorktown IN has the WORST management ever. I, along with a line of cars in the drive through waited every bit of 25 minutes. There is no reason for this type of service. They call it a drive through for a reason. 2 cars drive off and went across the street to McDonald's and got served before we did. I will NOT be going to this location EVER AGAIN! IT'S THE SAME INSIDE. Hey did of the current management or this location will close down before you no it. I wondered why they never have business!!!

MONDAY BOUGHT A 2 CHEESEBURGER, FRIES, & DRINK $3.77 TOOK RECEIPT HOME DID THE SURVEY AND PLACED THE CODE ON BACK OF RECEIPT.
TUESDAY WENT THRU DRIVE IN AND BOUGHT THE SAME MEAL FOR MY SPECIAL NEEDS SON AND ASKED FOR THE FREE WHOPPER AND GAVE THEM THE RECEIPT WITH THE CODE ON IT,THEY WERE RUDE, CONDESCENDING AND REFUSE TO GIVE ME THE WHOPPER WITHOUT PAYING AN ADDITIONAL $5 THE BILL WAS $8.77. THIS IS A VERY BAD STORE THEY ARE ALWAYS SCREWING UP ORDERS AND NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHATS UP HALF THE TIME. I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS STORE AGAIN I'LL DRIVE THE EXTRA MILES AND GO TO THE NEXT TOWN IN POTSDAM,NY
THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO FIX THE MESS THAT'S IS GOING ON IN CANTON,NY.

VERY ANGRY NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS AT ANY FAST FOOD PLACE BEFORE.

I am a frequent visitor to my home town BK and especially enjoy the fries, but as we traveled this past month we stopped at 995 West State Road 42 in Brazil, IN. ( 7806) We ordered several things and found the French Fries very dry and to be more like cardboard than fries. We were very disappointed, and will be careful not to eat at BK on the road on our next trip.

The weather was bad and it was closing in 15 minutes I ordered a large onion ring and 10 piece nugget When I gotmy order the onion ring werehard and cooked until they looked like fossils. Iwent back to the drive up window and I showedthem to the staff an done of them said there was a fresh order up and I also returned the nuggets too cause there was a rubber band in them.A heavy set guy told me to pull to the front for my order Iwaited and and employee came out with more nuggets and I said wheres my onion rings and she said you got them and I said No I didn't and she walked away.I waited for almost 20 minutes and she never brought them out but she kept looking out I think checking to see if I were gone If the couldn't provide the food I should have been given a refund.It happened at the kent wa. burger king at 22442 84th ave s. I would like my refund due to how the whole thing was handled It happened 2-11-19 between 3 30 and 4 pm

This Burger King on 1117 Central Ave . Summerville S.C> does not even deserve a one star ! My husband likes Burger King better for the most part versus McDonalds ,
. Today he had enough! First bad service the place wasn't even open at 9:00 am ! Second was he wanted biscuits they had none at 8:00 am so had to get crossants . Next visit he wanted crossants and they had none so he had to get biscuits and they were cold . Today was his limit , he asked for biscuits and they were not even baked done , they were doughy . He stops at the same time every week around 8:00 am at the same location on his way to golf . He has not tried to resolve with management because he feels they don"t care anyway . He said they must not care since new management took over . I have had issues as well at another BK . but this complaint is about this location . My husband Jim has had enough and you probably have lost a customer . It makes me wonder how internally the place is ran . Is it clean ? Very disappointed customer

I ordered take-out breakfast at the BK in Millennium Station on 11-11-19 about 8 AM, The filled orders were not marked with numbers or by contents. I picked up the bag the young clerk set in front of me and started to walk out.. Apparently, I was not familiar with how they served and was accused of "snatching" the bag of the person waiting behind me. I returned the bag unopened and apologized for my error.

The clerk was unfriendly and continued to ask me why I had picked up the bag. She continued to give a nasty look and stated she had called out the numbers, This BK clerk needs customer service training.. The older person who took the order was more pleasant.

In contrast, Dunkin Donuts has both the receipt stapled to your order and calls out the contents to minimize pick-up errors. Their service is friendly and makes you want to return. BK can take a lesson from Dunkin Donuts.

We ate that Burger King in Batesville Arkansas yesterday food was cold not cooked properly restaurant was cold my wife and I both got sick after eating there we were sick all night don’t think We will be going back to Burger King

hi i went to the new remodeled burger king in stamford ct on high ridge road.the bathrooms were filthy toilet paper all ove the place.ordeered my food got in my hamburger was cold the soda had no fizz and was flat tasted like colored water.when i was at the soda area there was melted ice all over the place 3 young kids that worked there were stnding there doing nothing i mentioned the mess and not one of them grabbed something to wipe it up.someone could have eaily slipped on that ice and got hurt. Isnt there a manager that stays there and watches these kids .before it was remodeled the place was clean.the spanish ladies that worked there were always wiping and cleaning.i think someone needs to look in to this.a friend of mine was just there same expierience.thank you linda fiore

I ordered the Big XL as it is a new burger and was so excited -- the burger was such a disappointment, small patties, little torn pieces of lettuce, they didn't even put a large piece of lettuce on the burger, it looked like lettuce scraps. Then I noticed there was no tomato on the burger. I would think a new burger called Big XL would have all the makings of a good burger, this one didn't. And the fries were a bunch of small hard fries. I was truly disappointed in the fries as I've been hooked on Burger King fries since I discovered some months ago how long and beautiful they are and how much you get in an order. This was not the case, I promise you, I probably was given ten regular size fries and the small hard left over fries.

This happened at the Mancheser and Bellanca location. Thank you for your time!

I just went to the Booneville, Ms Burger King. While through the drive thru I had to repeat my order 3 times to a very rude young man. Then once at the window I see him taking orders rolling his eyes making fun of the other people. I was ask to pull around as they stated they needed to cook my meat for the sandwich fresh. I pull around and some cars pull around behind me as they were ask to move forward as well. Once the same young man came to my car the order was in correct even after 3 times of telling him how we wanted it. I took the sandwich inside and the same rude young man was now working the front register. I did ask who the manager was and was told he was. I am in total disbelief that a company would allow a young man that is this rude and unkind of staff and customer hold a position as manager. As a manager is supposed to present themselves in a way that others would want to follow along. Making fun of people, rolling your eyes, and being flat out rude is not the answer. I am blown away at this actions.

When I do my weekly shopping, I always stop by Burger King in Midlothian, Va. or Burger King in Farmville, Va. I order the 10 piece nuggets meal with medium fries and coke most of the time. The price is $4.50 + tax .24 - total $4.74. Sometimes I go to Henrico, Va. and purchase the same meal. I have never felt like I was being over-charged at any of these locations.

Recently, a new Burger King opened in Powhatan, Va. which is closer to my home. I went there on 2/7/19 and ordered the 10 piece nuggets meal with medium fries and coke. the price was $6.89 + .37 - total $7.26. I understand the difference in the tax but not in the meal price.

Why does the meal cost $4.50 in 3 locations and $6.89 in Powhatan?????

I asked the drive-thru woman and she was very rude and said some stores charge a higher price for the same meal. The price was $2.39 higher.

I not only will never go to that store again but will also advise my friends they need to consider the higher prices. There are several fast-food stores in Powhatan including McDonalds which have not over-charged on their meals --what is so great about the Powhatan Burger King?

It's nothing special----the same food but apparently the owner wants a bigger profit.

When I get off work, its already late into the night (10:30 pm) so I would go the Burger King #2463 located in my town Temple, TX. an order the 2 for $6 meal. The past two times that I went to burger king to order my meal, I have received burgers that were made wrong, fries cup filled half-way or just thrown into the bag. I would look into the drive thru window and I could see are the employees just joking around. At one time I came thru the drive-thru and placed and order at 10:30 pm, I was told the store was closed because they were expecting a truck. I was able to place my order but it was rashly put together and put into my bag.

Yesterday 2-6-19, at 10:34 pm, I drove into the drive-thru because it looked like the store was already closed. I asked for the 2 for $6 meal and I was quickly informed that they had no more meat paddies for burgers. I became very confused because as famous as Burger King is, I never imagined a store running out of meat paddies. I asked the cashier what was available and she responded "only chicken products". I said okay and order 2 spicy chicken burgers (plain) and 10 nuggets. After paying for the meal, I was told to drive around to the front of the store and someone will bring out the meal.

After waiting 10 - 12minutes, two employees came out thru the front door to smoke. Both employees looked at me and one yelled back into the store in telling them to make my 2 spicy chicken burgers. My order was not placed and I believe one of the employees that came out to smoke was a supervisor ( very unprofessional and very bad customer service). When I received my order, my fries were just thrown into the bag. It took roughly 20 - 25 minutes for my order and I was the only customer.

why doesnot store number 8850 recognize viet nam veterans and senior ciitazens I don't understand for a discount

So I went to the Burger King drive thru in East Bay in Provo, Ut. I ordered 3 Whoppers w/o onions, since I'm highly allergic. I also ordered a crispy Chicken sandwich. One of my Whoppers had onions all over it. I tried to call and complain and was hung up on 4 times. Someone even said, whatever. This order was taken at close to 1p.m. today. I was gonna just try to get my sandwich replaced, but the fact I was hung up on 4 times is ridiculous. I'm now beyond frustrated and angry. I refuse to call them anymore today. I wanna know what can be done to rectify this situation.

I was in the Burger King tonight to order food for my boys and ordered a whopper meal and Chicken meal as well as chicken nuggets. When I got home the french fries were missing, but what makes this bad was when I was there the time before they forgot the whopper so this is why I am complaining. It seems to be a habit at this BK. I had to go back for the whopper but I was not going back for french fries, as suggested or getting free ones next time.
I don't believe this should be acceptable to you, it is not to me.

On 1-31-2019 at approximately 1:30 pm myself and a friend ate at the Burger King located at 1605 Town Sq. SW Cullman, Alabama. In all of my 51 years of eating at various restaurants, I have never been as disappointed with any restaurant. Service was marginal at best without a "thank you" or any other acknowledgement. Drink cups were not handed to us, but sat upside down on a clear cookie case that appeared to have not been cleaned in several hours. Closer inspection of the facility revealed scattered food on the countertops with mud, dirt, napkins, food and other general liter spread across the floor of the entire store. I considered requesting a refund and leaving however it was well passed my meal time. As we progressed further the drink dispensers were splashed with beverages running down the front of the machines and the ice bin was open with a chair in front of the dispenser. Napkins were scattered around the dispensing station as was additional mud. Every table in the store had either trash or debris from other customers with breakfast foods scattered in the seats and on the floor. Each garbage can in the store was overflowing and several were running into the floor with trays stacked15-20 deep on each waste disposal station. this was totally the worst experience I have ever had at a BK restaurant and would definitely not have been a good time for the health inspector to appear. The restaurant was well staffed however everyone was more concerned with talking amongst themselves rather than interacting with customers. Some behind the counter we even out of uniform giving the appearance they did not belong there. Long story short......my last trip to BK, especially this one. Nasty, just plain nasty with employees thta cared nothing about yur brand or their job! Just thought you might want to know!

Went to ravine pa Burger King and ordered 5 of the 10 piece nuggets .... they didn’t ask if I wanted sauce .... I asked for bbq sauce she said sure .... got my order and drove home .. opened the bag and no sauce .... so I drove all the way back and went in ... Told them what happened and gave my bag and they gave me 2 sauces .... 2 sauces for 50 chicken nuggets ... i May never eat Burger King again

On January 25, 2019 between 3:00 and 3:30 p.m. I, my friend, and his aging father experienced an unprofessional and demoralizing lunch listening to Latonia Branch give a staff meeting at 1209 S. Jefferson St, Monticello FL 32344. She used foul language such as "our production has gone to hell". She referred to employee's lack of cleanliness stating "some people do not bathe, especially the night shift". She threatened them with less hours working and stated "if you don't like it here go work at Hardee's". She called out people specifically in a group setting. She said "I hired you, I can fire you". It was all very excessively loud and we could not hear our own conversation all the way across the room. I asked her for her name and told her I intended to make a complaint. She said "you want my phone number". I said no thank you.

Laura Luecke
706-315-2304

I am complaining about the one off of park ave in Mansfield Ohio. I go to the drive Thru and waited for 15 mins. I got no services so I drove and parked it they were clearly open when I checked the door for the hours. Their employees were dancing acting like idiots and not paying any attention to anything but socializing there was also 5 cars behind me they also didn't help and lost business.

do your employees get any training what so ever or can they even read i will tell them how i want my burger low and behold cant even get it right when it right in front of them i have tolod them no mayo heavy on ketchop and mustard get home a spot of ketchup and mustard or nothing but mayo try calling to complain but i guess managers are to busy to answer the phone so when i went and got my burger today told them make them dry and give me packs of ketchup and mustard low and behold nothing but meat and bun i cant figure out how the hell you stay in bussiness

Went to get 2 spicy chickens and an order of the funnel cake fries and the funnel cake fries were so hard I almost broke a tooth and when I went to get different ones the doors were locked at 1040pm when they don’t close until 11pm. I’m really disappointed.this is the Burger King in West Terre Haute Indiana..

First, I ordered 2 BK XL Meals, 1 $6 box, and 4 ten piece nuggets. 2 sweet teas, and 1 unsweet. Pull to the window (I was in the drive thru) to pay, hand the gal my money, she hands me two straws. She gives me my change, I tell her I have three drinks and you only gave me two straws. I could see the look on her face like I was bothering her by pointing out a shortfall. I am then told to pull forward, they would bring my order out. Same gal brings order out, turns and goes back inside. I check my order, no chicken nuggets. Go back inside, another girl looks at my receipt, gives me the nuggets. I return to car, am leaving parking lot, grab a cold, limp fry! Getting home, I look in the bag, one of my burgers (XL) is on it's side in the bag, all the runny sauce has limped up the bun, everything is in the bottom of the wrapper! Who lays a burger on it's side anyway? The other bag has an order of fries that had to be thrown in the bag, because there were more fries in the bottom of the bag than in the fry holder cup! Your sauce on the XL is kinda tasteless and runny, and there was entirely too much of it! This was at BK# 7179, Bogalusa, LA @ 1:02 PM 25 Jan 2019. Amt of order $27.68

I was in buger King checking up on a job and the hiring manager said someone told her I was a theft and it is dead for me working

On January 22, 2019 my family and I went to the new Burger King located in Avondale, Pa. We were very disappointed in the service and the food that we ordered.
1) There were only 2 cashiers open and there were several employees standing around.
2) When the cashiers took our orders Burger King was out of fries and Med. size drinks so the customer was forces to pay for the small or large size cups. We were charged $2.32 for a large drink. That is unexpected especially since we could not get the size we wanted. .
3) We had to wait at least 10 minutes for our meal and there were only 2 others a head of us.
4) When we received our meals the food was wrong even though we reviewed with the cashier what the order was. The food was also very cold. I said something to someone and nothing happened.

We are so disappointed in the new restaurant that is the area. This is not the first complaint I have heard about the new place.

This is the second time my order has been wrong. I ordered the bacon king no mayo with mustard. It had mayo. My husband will not eat anything with even a tiny amount of mayo on it went in the trash. There were suppose to be 2 cookies but no cookies. Drinks were suppose to be Dr. Pepper and root beer but we got 2 Pepsi. My husband and daughter love Burger King but our local store is just terrible. After this last visit we will not been eating at this Burger King again.

i always get onion rings when I go to BK, now you are charging extra for the zesty sauce that I like so well. I payed it this time but that was my last trip to a Burger King if you are getting that hard up. i eat breakfast and lunch there quite often so not happy at all. thanks for listening
Kenny

Ordered PLAIN burgers and was sold burgers with all the fixings. My bride ate her burger and saved the other but I had to order pizza due to food allergy and preference.
Returned to Burger King with my receipt and four uneaten burgers and was told No REFUND because we didn’t call in our complaint the day before.
Had I called after such a wonderful day and messed up dinner I likely would have used profanity. Now I really want to use it.
Eric said he was sorry but couldn’t give me my money back because I didn’t call and complain the day before and this isn’t acceptable to me.

ok every month i go to midland from gladwin and go to my doctors befor i go i stop at berger king in mid last month i ordered 2 for 6 bucks chick san i got one chic san and one spicey chic let me tell u no one that i know can eat that spicy it so hot every one tells me make sure iwe dont get the spicy one well i got one so this month i orered 2 reg crip chic ok i got them both one was exc and the one i got was made of leather it looked like some one puled it off the bottom shelf after the end of the night just the 3 bites i got out of it was very nasty allso i woke up from a sound sleep 300 in the morning with my stomach hurting so bad i was in the bathroom for a half an hr tryen to get out of there with my stomach hutring so bad i craled in to my bed after takeing a half bottel of peptobizmo i will no go there again i have better luck in my hic town of gladwin with a drunk boss that goes to her car all the time oopps was i sapos to say that i hope u do some thing about that store in mid ! thanks a not happy cus! bernard !

My complaint is that every time I try to use this location, there is an issue with their equipment. If it isn't the shake machine, it is the frosty machine. Today, 1/13/2019 to my amazement the broiler was out of service. I would like to know how on earth do you bill your business on flame broiled burgers, and the broiler is down. I tried to place an order, only to be told that they were only serving chicken. I did not want chicken. I feel that if you cannot provide what you have built a reputation upon, that perhaps you should close the business for today, I know that you will not meet sales for today, because when I think Burger King, I think burgers..not chicken. I was told that the Area Director is Mrs. Rose Williams, and the manager I spoke with by the name of April, could not even provide me the Corporate offices information. As someone who is/has been in management for over 25 years, I know better than the answers that were given. Perhaps the location at 681 1st Street S.W. located in Alabaster, Alabama 35007 is due for a complete overhaul...including equipment & staff. I don't think that I will ever attempt to use the services from that location again. Thank You...very dissatisfied customer.

To the head person whom runs and own s bk I was working for a while and i was threat ok until recent .I was told that would get 8 hours when i work in sun berry i did not yet at all then come to find out other things like manger s date other in epyees and I know that it cant be done been going for some time now .I have not said anything until now because i was lied to you under payed me and i quit on Sunday the 6th of jan year .I do not like to be use s or lied to i came in on days off and stayed late and still got treated like shit .I told christna that i would work with her on days that i did not work at my other job . Then things got bad there .I was only working a few day at a time then one week at a time and then it want were i wasnt even on the paper to work so that when i had it chould not do it any more so i truned in my stuff

My wife and I went through the drive through at the Burger King at 7275 Vista Drive in West Des Moines Iowa. The young lady in the drive through at approximately 5:00 pm filled our order completely wrong. I received a single instead of the double I paid for, my wife requested no lettuce or onions, both of which were on the sandwich. The fries were cold, both of our burgers were smashed. When handing us our drinks we received which I pointed and she did change it while muttering under her breath. After fixing the lid she handed me the wrong drink. After the transaction was complete, I said thank you and she said yeah. I worked in customer service for 17 years, and 10 of that was management, so consequently, I know how to treat a customer. This is not the way.

I WENT IN TO THE BURGER KING ON 306 11749 THE GM WAS RUDE THE LOBBY WAS LOCKED ON A FRIDAYBECAUSE THEY WERE UNDERSTAFFED ONCE AGAIN AS ALWAYS AND ROACHES ALL OVER COUNTER COOKS NOT WEARING GLOVES THE GM ACTED IF SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND YELLING AT HER EMPLOYEES IM IN UPPER MANAGEMENT AT MY JOB AND THAT WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED IF THATS WHAT YOU GOT AS MANAGMENT YOUR COMPANY REALLY NEEDS TO JUST SHUT ALL THE DOORS AS UPPER MANAGMENT SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE HER ISSUES AND NOT TAKE IT OUT ON THE EMPLOYEES THATS WHY THE SALES ARE DOWN AND YOU CANT KEEP STAFF BECAUSE SHE TALKS/YELLS AT THEM AS IF THEY WERE ANIMALS I WILL NOT AS LONG AS SHE IS MANAGMENT COME BACK TO ANY OF THESE LOCATIONS GET RID OF HER BEFORE YOU END UP HAVING TO SHUT THE DOORS

I live in Salem,Indiana and we have a fairly new restaurant. When it first opened it was always clean and food good. For the last several months the restaurant is always dirty,tables not wiped off floors filthy food not hot. We love Burger King but we have been having to go out of town to other Burger Kings. No problem with any of the rest of them! And also a boy that works at Salem pants are way down below his butt crack. He can't hardly cook for pulling them up. I told the manager bout it one day we was in there she acted like no big deal. Didn't even say anything to him! I just don't understand why you would let a new restaurant get in that shape.

Been eating BK since a kid, now 65 years young. When this location first opened it was terrible, wrote office to a new location, new mgmt. and staff. Many months later still disappointed. Wait time at register. Wait for order. Then saw order in the delivery sleeve for about 12 minutes. Spoke to who I thought was a manager and asked for my money back. She refused telling me that my order was right there. I explained that it was right there for quite some time. She kept insisting I take it. I did because I was in a hurry. As I expected, cold whopper with cheese and fries are just terrible. Need a new crew in this location. Never again...
Sincerely yours,
Wed Jan 02 2019 05:53 PM T=01L I=3 C=867769 Burger King # 22721 3030 East 10th. Street Jeffersonville, IN 47130

Tom DiCola

I am complaining about the Burger King on Cedar Creek Rd in Fayetteville NC. There have been several times that I have been to this BK and the employees are rude and the restaurant is not clean which has made me not go to this location. However today 190104 I stopped to get a mocha BK coffee and a sausage croissant. First off I don't know if you are told to ration the napkins but every time I have been to this location I am never given napkins thru drive thru. But back to my main issue, so I go to take a big gulp of my BK coffee and on my first drink of the coffee I felt something in my mouth which was horrifying. I pulled the mass out of my mouth to see what is was and it appeared to be a big wad of filth from either the coffee machine or perhaps the ice machine, I wish I had thought to take a picture but I was so disgusting and distraught from what I saw. Regardless it was nasty and very disturbing after the incident once at work I poured out remainder of coffee to look for any other foreign objects there was none. But regardless I was unable to finish my sandwich and now I'm done with BK. I decided to call location to inform them of this mishap before anyone else encounter same situation but phone stayed busy for several calls and when the phone did ring after several other attempts phone was pick up and the hung up. I am hoping this will maybe have some effect on store maybe more checks on cleanliness or something. Until then I'm done with Bk!!!!!!

We were in the drive through 20 minutes! When we finally got to the service window we saw people standing inside for waiting for their order who didn't look to happy. They told us our chicken nuggets would take two minutes and to pull up. The woman that took our money also ran up to the "delivery" window!!! After waiting another five minutes I got out of the car and looked through the glass door. The dude that was preparing the sandwiches was waving his hands talking to the entire crew who was standing around doing nothing but listening to him. (except for the poor girl who took out money). The "talker" pointed at me and a young man came to the take out door. I asked, 'Where was my chicken nuggets' he said oh no! I forgot them! Then after about a minute he came out with piping hot nuggets and apologized. I hate going to this place because every time it's been a nightmare trying to get your food. I finally decided you need to know what's going on there. If you wonder why it's not busy??? Getting waited on was forever and some people are working and need their food quick. This is why McDonald's down the street is so busy...they get your food right and fast. Maybe you guys should rethink how you are handling your food line? I actually love your food but never go because of the poor survice. I was taking my son who wanted the nuggets. Thank you for listening. Gee I wish you guys would do something cause I love the food. By the way. By the time we left I noticed the same guys are still waiting on their food after about half an hour!

Service wasn’t bad. People were not rude. The fries were not anywhere close to hot. I would describe as room temp. Sour dough burger meat very dry. Bread was poorly toasted. Like bread warmed in a microwave. Almost soggy. I don’t eat out often and maybe this is why. Tonight it was a toss up between here and the McDonald’s just down the street. I reckon I chose poorly.

I went to my local Burger King (7299 West Commercial Blvd., Tamarac, Fl 33319) yesterday, December 20, 2018 around 1 or 2pm.
I went to the drive-thru window and ordered a Veggie Burger which I have had from this store before about a month or so ago.
I remember how good the first one was and thought I was going to get another one just like it. Unfortunately, when I got home with my burger.... there was nothing on it but a wide piece of sliced onion and 1 little pickle. No lettuce, no tomato, no taste, etc.
My dog wouldn't even eat it! It was a dried up patty on a bun. It didn't even look appealing let alone taste good. I didn't go back because the last thing I need is to have someone there spit on my sandwich the next time I go.

I grew up loving the Whopper and French fries and when I heard about the Veggie burger I couldn't wait to try it. Too bad the caring by your employees to make your product appealing, tasty and enjoyable was not given! It ruined my afternoon and I don't think I've ever complained about a fast food product but this really made me mad! Somebody needs to be fired and whoever trains your employees needs to revisit this store and see how they are throwing these items together.

I love your food especially the whooper. I also love that the burger king in Astoria Oregon is the only place I CAN EAT THAT PLAYS fox NEWS, MY FAVORITE. My complaint pertains to the Burger King in Astoria Oregon 350 Marine Drive. I've been going their for many years, 30 plus, because I like the food but I think that's going to stop soon. Lately each time I go all the employees and managers have the dirtiest greasy hair. I've seen them touch their hair and then get the fries. YUK !! In fact the whole crew looks dirty sloppy and bored. No one even pretends to like their job. Very poor moral. Extremely sloppy group. In fact the best I've seen from a fast food group has to be Dairy Queen, clean and cheerful.
Last time I was their two weeks ago I even spoke to the manager about this and she just nodded make some excuses and when back to doing what she was doing before. DID NOT CARE. Weird group. FYI only, Jackie Campbell.

I went to burger king on grand ave Laramie Wyoming yesterday 12/27/2018 bought the family coupon deal and a medium drink 3 whoopers. 3 cheese burgers and 3 small fries for 12.99 I think he asked us the code on coupon and we told him we wanted cheese on all the whoopers and a medium drink came to almost 18.00 dollars when we got home 10 minutes later we only had 1 fry at the bottom of bag and the burgers were ice cold I heated the burgers in m,icrowave and we ate with chips and after we ate I called them and told manager about not getting all the fries and burgers were ice cold he said if we come back up right now he would replace the whole meal but we werer already out all afternoon for sales and we didn't want to cook so that is why we stopped to begin with I asked him if I could ge the stuff today Friday 12/28/2018 and he said no not tomorrow today or forget it and was very rude...I can get burgers and fries any where and if I don't get some satisfaction I will not go there for awhile...

Poor customer service. Order not right, Waited 25 min to get to window. Only 4 cars in line, left out nuggets from order, and person at window was snippy when asked to repeat order. No smile, no customer service. This was at DUNN AVENUE in JACKSONVILLE. I will never go back again. One to 5 scale, I give it a ZERO

I went thier to eat with my family and once again they don't know who to do the egift card process this is the second time I've had to walk away disappointed ,and almost every other time I eat here I'm always missing an item . And the free meal they gave my
Son so I wouldn't call u the nuggets was burned

my wife was in your burger king on w college ave in state college pa in the drive thru the other day and told me how the lady on front of her had a dog with its head out the window....the employee handing out the food proceeds to pet the dog on the head and nose area while the dog is licking the employees hand....then she hands my wife her order....how disgusting.....no more burger king for me

I Went to the Burger King on Dixie Hwy. 40258 and was over charged. I called your corporate office to file a complaint and have not heard back. I called and spoke to one of the customer service reps. gave all information needed and I have not got a response from your office. I would appreciate some feed back from my complaint. Ph # 502 -294 - 8967

On Thursday 12/20 at 5 pm, I presented a coupon for sandwiches at the Marinette, WI location. Buy 1 whopper, get 1 free. The same coupon I have been presenting for several years. It is in the weekly church bulletin. The manager on duty made the accusation that it looked like a copy, walked away saying she needed to check with the district manager as she has never seen this before. I know for a fact that I am not the only person who presents these coupons. I felt very bad she left a young girl at the window to possibly deal with an agitated customer! She said she was sorry, but that should not have been her place to apologize. This should have come from the manager. There were several cars lining up to pick up their orders. I did not want to make them wait any longer than they had to. I gave the girl other coupons as well, to show they were not exactly the same from week to week in the bulletin and left.
As I stated, this is from the CHURCH bulletin!! Of course it's a copy, don't you think the church makes copies of their bulletin??? Also, as stated, I have been using these coupons for quite some time now.
I DID NOT TAKE KINDLY TO THE ACCUSATION OF MAKING AND PRESENTING A COPY. This was a false accusation that was completely uncalled for and should not have been stated in such a manner. Possibly bordering on defamation of character!! The worst experience I have ever had at a fast food establishment! In a world where customer satisfaction is the #1 goal of companies, clearly Burger King is not interested in providing a good customer experience.
My husband and I are regular customers at Burger King, as we enjoy the food very much. However, if something is not done in regards to this, we will find another establishment to support.
I do expect a response to this complaint. I was treated extremely poorly am very upset with the false accusation that was stated.
My email address has been recorded above.

1.) I talked, to two other individuals then, my order was taken.
2.)The whopper juniors with cheese. Instead, no cheese, jalapeno peppers were placed on the junior whoppers.
3.)The staff acted as if, I was just there to waste time as they were.
4.) My children were just as shocked as I were!
This was the worst service I ever had at this particular store. It will make me second guess next time?
It was unbelievable, as well truly sad..... Thank you for your time and consideration. RJNSr.

The Manger Carla at Great Northern Rd Sault Ste Marie, Ontario store #900019. is of no use she wont leave bagging station to add fries to bag or deliver order completed to cash. Shes unkind when reminding cash girls to give cups. shes not smiling or thanking those sh does give order to. She was unable to fill the order and give to customer. Not a team player at all. We waited 33 min for two burgers. My number was 38 the where serving 20, 48, 33 just to say a few numbers. The heat grill holding area was full all she wanted to do is bag burgers but wasn't able to even do that. all The fries where under the heater ready to be bagged but she never put any in the bags to complete the order. Other workers from back would come help her but because she wasn't giving anything to customers the line continued to grow with people waiting for food.The fry girl and front cash girls and even the cook was helping her find the orders when they could. Then cause she wasn't bagging and handing to customer she shut down one till. I placed my order very quickly order #38 at 12:35 I received my order at 1:05. At some point I looked at the pop machine it was covered in drinks spill t and garbage and unused lids everywhere, I tried to clean it up. The burger was now cold due to the length of time it touch me to get it. then imagine being charged for bacon without any on my burger. I am very disappointed to think one person could cause so much delay by expecting others to do her job. Please mail me my money back $18.75 B Rudnicki 42 Heywwod Rd Sault Ste Marie,Ontario, Canada P6A-6K4 Thank you I hope she will be retrained and or find someone more suitable for manager and team player. All this could have been avoided if she would have left the spot and grabbed the fries and served the customer. Please renew my faith in Burger King.
Barbie Rudnicki

I received in the mail a burger king coupon sheet. During shopping I stopped at a Burger King Location at 740 E. Little creek rd., Norfolk Va 23509
Because of valuables in car waited for a half hour in drive thru line. When I finally made my order for myself and family and told them I was using your coupon long pause.. the manager informed me, because location is a franchise they do not accept coupons. I left looked on line and found all local BK locations are franchised so no BK locations accept coupons.
My compliant is why would you send coupons in the mail and when customers attempt to use no local locations where I received coupons are accepted . Bait and switch?
Please no longer send coupons or have locations put up a sign that says we don not accept coupons so I don't waste time again
Charles Woolford
2206 Willow wood dr. Norfolk Va.23509

took my grand kids to your store they like nuggets , good deal , French fries not so good but livable, 4 medium sodas !!!! 8 bucks!!!! outrageous. tried to call of course put on hold. after 45 minutes hung up . why must you screw people over? makes people wonder about the integrity of burger king

Poor service at store # 6. I have called and left messages for Jesus Corrons twice to provide details of my experience . He has not returned my calls. Please have Mr. Corrons supervisor call me at 305 595 6033 for details. Thank you.

My sister and I placed a drive-thru order. The order was the 2 for $6 whoppers. We added cheese so the total was $7.65. The cashier was given a twenty dollar bill and sixty five cents in change. In the process of checking order prior to driving away, we noticed the wrong bread and cheese directly under top bun. An African -American lady approached the window and loudly commented, " can I help you". I said, "these sandwiches are not properly prepared". The same lady rudely stated she was the manger and the sandwiches were correct. She also commented, " we outta regular bread, you getting potato bread and the cheese can go anywhere". I then asked for a refund. She gave me incorrect change and when debated she yelled, " these (hoes) can't count. my register not gone be short for these hoes". This was in reference to my sister and I. I asked for her name and she said, " ummm I don't do names". This is not my first dispute with this young lady but I am finally at my breaking point with the location on Germantown parkway. I was cursed at, given poor service and cheated out of money. Feel free to personally contact me at (901)570-3701.

I have stopped at this burger king on patapsco ave in Baltimore, Md for the last month. Everytime i order nuggets there is never any bbq sauce. Tonight i ordered four 10pc nuggets and four small fries. I waited over 10 mins at the window and when i finally got my food i was given the wrong sauce and all my fries where burnt and nasty.

Store# 18181 Fort Sill, Ok
I placed my order at 1118. I ordered a #1 with cheese, no onion, medium onion ring, 2 onion ring dipping sauces and soda. I was told to move forward because my order wasn't ready. I pulled forward and sat and waited for 19 minutes until I received my order. When I got back to work I opened my bag to begin my lunch, there were 7 bite size cold onion rings with no dipping sauce that I had asked for. They had 19 minutes to get this right. I'm not satisfied.

I was to the 315 Northwest Burger king on Thanksgiving morning with five women. I have never been in a dirtier place and had the worse service ever. I had to clean the sitting area we sat in because there was mud all over the cushions, I ordered a sausage biscuit and coffee. When I saw the biscuit it was burned and crumbled all apart. So I returned it and got another, same thing, I threw it in the garbage. I watched a couple and their daughter wait over half an hour for their food, said they would never come back. The place is so poorly managed and dirty I will use the coupon I got for filling out the survey at our other store on 10th Ave. South, Great Falls, MT. I have always liked Burger King and use to go there all the time because it is close to where I live, not anymore. I just wanted your corporate to know , it is a shame. Also the help was in a daze, it seemed like, but then again they were so short of help I could see why. They have no lobby person and I know that is the reason for the filth but the workers could at least clean the tables and places to sit. Thank you, Bonnie Johnson ( 4064536579 ) I appreciated the fact that they were open on Thanksgiving, but will not go there again till things change

Rude girl at the drive thru window scowled when I asked to add an additional nugget before paying. And then rolled her eyes instead of saying thanks or have a good night. No good reason to act like that.

As a frequent customer, I don't expect to be charged for a condiment. My visit to the Fairfield Iowa location tonight will be my last visit there. When I asked for ranch dressing, the assistant manager rudely informed me that I needed to pay another $.22 on top of the $22.01 I had already paid. She bluntly stated that my order did not contain chicken nuggets or a salad so if I wanted ranch I would be required to pay for it. After paying for the condiment, and arriving back home, I discovered the cold hard french fries were't worth dipping in my $.22 ranch at all. I believe my $ will be spent at McDonald's, where I have never been asked to pay for a condiment. You might want to consider adding to your slogan because it it inaccurate. It would be better stated as "Have it your way, but only if it's ordered with nuggets or salads". thanks for listening to a former customer.

On November 13, 2018 I stopped in at your Berger King Store located on *th Avenue in West Des Moines Iowa at around 1:00pm or so. I ordered two whoppers (which were to have been 2 for $6.00) and a small order offries. I used a visa card ending in endind in 3922 and when presented with the receipt noticed that the amount charged came too $13.22. I pointed this aparent mistake to the register attendant and she said she did not know how to reverse the transaction. She called another employee over and that employee acknowledged the error and told me that \he would tke care of it. I thought nothing further of the situation until I recieved my visa statement whick showed the the charge for the two whoppers and fries remained unchanged and the card remained charged for the $13.22. Two days ago I returned to the same store and tried to get the matted sorted out. This would have been in the early afternoon. The cashier told me she couldn't help but would get her manager. Even though the store was not busy at the time I stil had to wait for about 10 minurts for this person to come out to the coumter. After explaining the situation and showing her the resent visa statement containing the over charge she said ther was nothing she could do about it but that she would refer the matter to either "Jen or Mike" and one of the two of them would get back to em. I left my name and number with her but have heard nothing further. Although the amount in dispute is negligible, I find the situation highly irritatable. The experience rates negative stars.

My wife and I went to the Burger King on West Esplanade near Chateau in Kenner, La. First "Ariel?" said she couldn't give us a receipt. Then my wife ordered a frozen coke which was a quarter filled, she said the machine was broken. My wife paid for the double king with grilled onions and when she took a bite she brought back to Ariel complaining that it only had 2 slivers of grilled onions and looked nothing like the photo they advertised on the board. She just shrugged her shoulders like there was nothing she could do. I got to tell you, there's too many fast food joints to waste my time.

I went to Burger King in Lavergne Tennessee.. Went through the drive-thru.. Workers were unfriendly... got my food.... Get about 2 minutes down the road reaching bag to grab a fry..... The two Whoppers were cold and the cheese was not melted at all.. One was supposed to have onions lettuce mayonnaise only it had ketchup and mustard on it also... Fries tasted like they had been sitting there for ever... Chicken sandwiches had dry buns.... I ask for light ice in the drinks and they were full of ice... I also ordered a large onion ring and got for onion rings.. I didn't have time to turn around and go back because I was expected to be somewhere at a certain time... So we had to heat everything up and then that made it taste even worse. P. I do not go out to eat often at fast foods but when I do I expect my food to be hot and right...

Just tried the “philly cheese steak king”
Don’t wat your money it is just a burger patty with some cheese sauce on it
No philly steak in sight

Went to BK on west 11th in Eugene OR today 10/26/18 about 11:40 am. Did order and assumed it was ok but it did seem high. Cashier wouldn't wait for me to get change from my pocket even though I told her and gave her 8 cents so I could get all bills back. Bill was $8.08. She gave me 11.92 plus my 8 cents and did not provide another dollar and keep change. She put our cups mouth side down on counter (health issue) and rushed us off with our receipt. She did not ask what dip I wanted for nuggets. Had asked for a bacon cheeseburger but receipt showed a double. A senior drink was ordered but receipt showed value drink. Nuggets were undercooked. Tables were dirty. Bathroom was dirty. Sink had been pulled from wall and extreme caulking fix had been made and sink was grimy like an auto mechanic had been washing there. Could not find a manager and it had gotten busier. Definitely a bad experience which included being overcharged. Should not have happened. I enjoy BK and eat at BKs often. Just thought someone should know about this.

The manger at your staunton va store charge me for one whooper win i ask for two then win i ask her to correct the order she got very rude about it i left went to mcdonalds and will never return staunton virgina store ty

waited 10 minutes in the drive thru only to find nobody was working it. eventually everyone just drove off. There were people working inside but nobody would answer at the order kiosk or come to the window. A lot of lost business.
Blankenbaker location Louisville KY 7:10am

I never had any problem with Burgerking until tonight. I had to place a order for my brother since we had went out of town due to my father having a interview at a car lot. Afterwards we stopped by the Burgerking located in Lima, Ohio the address to this place is 1860 Harding Hwy, Lima, OH 45804. I ordered and as we approached the window I kindly asked the woman for a cup holder. She has no problems getting me one. Yes, I only ordered three burgers, a fry and a drink. But, my fathers truck sometimes is awful and has no cup holders so I asked for one so it could be easier to hold during the ride back home. I noticed the girl behind her ask the girl who was handling giving me my order : Why are you getting a cup holder? I can't tell you what was said but because the girl who was handling my order's back was turned. The other girl gives me a dirty look and goes back to the girl handling my order and says: For one drink? That's stupid. And then looks back at me all with a rude disgusting look and laughs while she makes fun of me from the drive thru window. I called the main place up and don't know honestly if the situation is gonna be handled but I have a funny feeling it is not. But, I have NEVER been disrespected like that at all and I don't tolerate being treated with disrespect or made to feel that what I ask for is stupid. How I feel is that we are customers don't ever ask for much and its their job to make sure are orders are full filled to our desire and our happiness is meant. Which tonight mine was not. My number is 567 295 0493 If you have any other questions but just wanted to file a complaint but I won't tolerate that kind of disrespect.

I live in Napa California. Burger King advertises 10 chicken nuggets for a dollar but I have been to the Burger King in Napa 4 times in the last week, and they are out of chicken nuggets. When I have tried to speak to the manger about it, all I get is that they just run out of them fast. If your going to advertise something for a redused price then you should make sure you have enough of the item .

I have been to this Burger King lots of times over the years. Located at 72 st AND Blondo omaha Ne .and have been disappointed more times thsn
. Today my boyfriend and I tried again through the drive through. Not surprised at all, we were informed they were out of hamburgers and chicken nuggets. Now im sorry to compain, I never have before. But we were in a hurry and had no time to go to another Burger King. I believe that that Burger King coupd be a thriving restaraunt if under the right management. If their having roblems keeping food stocked then someone isnt doing their job. We love Burger King and will continue to eat there just never again at that location. Thank You for your time
Pamela Bekowitz

In the past one and half months. I have been told by personnel at the store at 2246 Baseline St., Cornelius, OR 97113,
1. The Grill is not working.
2, They only have Chicken Product.
I know that most times that I have gone to Burger King there are more new faces. I do like your product, we go at least every other week. Sometimes the wait in the Drive-through is slow. So we now go inside. The tables are not wiped down, the floors are not kept clean around the soda machine. The people who are working there are all busy and trying to get out the product in a timely manner, we do see that. Maybe there needs to be a couple more people working. I have always gotten what is ordered, it is well prepared. The last set of coupons said "Grand Reopening", Really!

Thanks for being one of the few fast food chain to offer a vegetarian burger. For MANY years I've received your corporate coupons in the mail. NEVER have your offered a discount and/or promotion for your BK Veggie Burger. This is very unfortunate. Vegetarians are keenly aware of your unwillingness to promote and discount the BK Veggie Burger, and we share it throughout our ever-growing community.

I just went to burger king on plymouth road in Livonia Mi. They were out of whoppers, fries, and sauces. I went in to ask where there was another burger king. I first said You have no whoppers? The lady was rude and said Thats what the sign says!! This is not the first time they were rude at this locacation. I don't know if they don't like white people or what!!! I have never been rude to them and I wil never go to that location again!!!

There is a sale go\ing on, two for $10.00 whopper meals, good value. Wanted a third meal @ 3 for $15.00 and was denied, third meal would be @ regular price, that is crappy so went to Wendy's....

We got the 2 for six. I got the whooper and and bf got the spicy chicken sandwich we was in a rush so we ate it but the chicken sandwich was so hard you could break a window with it and my whopper just didn’t taste right. ( old meat) my bf ended up eating half of mine abuse it was the better one. And didn’t ask me if I wanted cheese, I’m pregnant and was craving a whopper and it did not satisfy my taste buds.

I visited store 16196 in Tooele Utah tonight about 5 minutes and ordered through the drive up window. My receipt shows order number 87. It is just before 7pm. After paying for my order, the girl working the drive up goes to hand me my bag with the food in it. I nicely asked if I could get 8 zesty sauce packets. Her response was a huge audible sigh and she called to the taller blond girl for zesty sauces. She brings her 2 and the first employee says, no he needs 8. The taller girls reply was to hiss "Jesus", storm to the box where the sauce is kept, grabs them and puts them in the bag then hands it to me glaring. I work full time in customer service for a health insurance company where I get paid to listen to customers insult me and I am unable to react or defend myself which is fine, that's my job. I REFUSE to allow someone who is being paid to serve me the customer with such disrespect. I am offended for the usage of profanity directed at me, the customer and want to hear back from someone letting me know this behavior has been addressed. Good grief, has the service industry really gotten this bad? My email address is mhertel@aol.com or my cell phone number is 435-850-9705.

On October 8 at about 9:00-9:15 I visited .
Burger King Hartford Rd New Britain I have already written a complaint and have not heard any respond towards it. I will once again explain we ordered about 50.00 worth of food where the fries were soggy the meat on the chicken sanwiches were cold there was no ice when asked for ice the person behind the counter gave my son attitude the cashier was also rude there were bugs crawling around the bathroom was dirty the floor and tables were sticky for the locations the store is very disgusting and on top of that there was a people complaining right before us. We should of noticed something then. I am very dissatisfied since burger king has been my favorite place since I was small.

I am giving a 1 star rating, because there is no zero star option. The Burger King in Greensboro, Ga., (store # 25607) is new, but that is no excuse for the less than poor service. I have been 6 times. 5 out of the 6 times, my order has been wrong, and it has been ridiculously slow. Today, I went inside to get my to go order, just to see if it would be any better. No, it was not. When I finally got my bag, ( 1 bag for 3 fries, 4 sandwiches, and 1 chicken fry) I checked it before I left the counter. I was missing 1 fry and 1 special order sandwich. They gave me the food, I saw the special order sticker on the sandwich. I did not open it up and check it. I should have. Even with the plain sticker on it, it came with everything on it. This sandwich was wasted, because the person I bought it for, cannot eat the condiments. I am done with this store. And, I am not alone. Everyone I have talked to around here says the same thing. If things don't change, this store won't be getting very much local business.
I know I am wasting my time doing this, but I had to get this off my mind. Our little town needed a new place to eat. We were excited to learn we were getting a Burger King. So disappointing.

Sirs:

My son had just gotten off from work and he was hungry.. So, he said "Let's go to Burger King" and I said "ok". We hadn't been there in a while and tonight, I remember why not !!! We traveled for 15 minutes to the one in Creve Coeur, Mo...It was raining and hard to see, but, I didn't want to disappoint him.

We pull up to a parking space, and the girl was watching inside and we got out of the car and proceeded to the door. She waited till we got to the door and had to unlock it...It was 10:15 pm. She said in a nasty tone, "Can I help you" ? What did she think we wanted..The sign on the door said they were open till 11:00. She said "Well, we are not open" I said "why" ? She said "because I am the ONLY ONE here"....She had a very bad attitude. She is in a expensive neighborhood and should act accordingly. She isn't "down in the city".

Also, she was NOT the only one there...Granted you need more people at that location, and when we left we saw a guy with a drive thru headset on, walking around taking his break...Oh well, if that is the way you run a business, you won't have many customers, at night.
I work in food service and we HAVE to serve up to closing time... Tell her to put "her business head on" when there are customers, who want to come to your establishment... Thank you... Couldn't see her name tag, she had it turned.

Burger King
Olive and Mason
Creve Coeur. Mo...

On Friday, October 12, I went to the Burger King in Fayetteville Georgia. I purchased two whopper meals with cheese.
After paying I proceeded to the pick up window, it had a van ahead of me. I don"t know what the problem was with the
order, but I was in line fourteen minutes before the problem as solved. I got to the window nothing was said like sorry
for the wait or nothing I left I began to eat the fries they was warm, I told my daughter to taste the hamburger it was
the same. This order had been setting all that time. I think the problem could have been handle in a more timely manner
those workers need to be trained.

I stopped at a Burger King restaurant store 1908 2253 South University Drive in Fargo ND 58103. I ordered 3 10pcs chicken nuggets at 11:30 pm and this store close at 12:00 am. The service person working at the drive thru window was very rude. First of all he stated those things are going to take about 5 minutes to cook, referring to the chicken nuggets we ordered. He further stated "are you going to wait" continuing to speak in a very rude tone of voice and his facial expression appeared to be frustrated with servicing African American customers. Also this service person snatched my debit card from my hand and slammed the window shut in a very rude manner. After swiping my debit card for the total amount of the food purchase, he did not give me a receipt and directed me to pull over in one of the parking spaces stating "I'll bring them out to you continuing to speak in a very rude tone of voice. At the end of this apparent racist experience I decided to ask for a refund of my total purchase price and left the restaurant. I will not return to this restaurant again and I will inform as many people as I can not to eat at this particular restaurant. The service was despicable and the experience was even more deplorable. If I had the time I would boycott this restaurant. No one should ever have to experience such despicable service from any restaurant. I do hope your corporate office investigate this particular restaurant before this happen to some other innocent victim hungry for a late night snack at 11:30 pm. Simply Despicable

I ordered a double whopper with cheese for carryout and only received a single whopper with cheese.

the burger king on w. 4th st reno Nevada has the worst general manager ever, she yells at employees all the time, they are not moving fast enough they are not allowed to take breaks, I see her yell at employees so much I'm surprised there are any employees still there, it's a hostile work enviornment. this person has anger issues and needs serious help.
she puts people down,'
she cusses at customers because they are upset they are waiting forever for their food, man I'm glad I don't work there

i complained to burger that the workers were all working with their pants down below their ass cheeks. they were told about it and corrected the problem. The next day they were doing the same thing. The district manager was their and i told him and he told them to pull up their pants and left. The minute he left they pulled down their pants and the store manager Ronald did nothing about it. Today the worker who was told to pull up his pants when to take my food order said to me, do you want me to pull my pants up and i say yes, he then proceeded to tell me he is 41 years old and will do want he wants. I said you are representing burger king and he started to lecture on he will do what he wants. I told him not to lecture me but he kept doing it and i raised my voice and then he told me to lower my voice or he will not take my order and then said next in line and told him. I am going to order then Nancy the manager moved him to burger board. She then took my order. working with food with your pants down is not sanitary.

Workers should never confront a customer when he complaints to a manager and the managers should not let the workers dress this way.
I also asked the manager Ronald for the district managers phone number but he would give it to me.

Also the handcap restroom door has been locked for about 3 weeks which makes it hard for my who is with me who uses a walker to use the reguler bathroom.

I go their every day with my dad. But I think I need to find a new place to eat/
If you want to contact me feel free to call me at 6102584680.
I would also suggest you post the District Managers phone number at the store

This happened at your store at 25th street in easton, pa.

used my debit card to buy a product the product did not work IE: frozen orange drank , burger king stated they would have my refund in two days this was on 9/30/18 still have not gotten back my refund today is 10/03/18 still no refund,on debit card never use your debit card at burger king A THEFT IN THE NIIGHT BURGER KING AND THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THERE PHONE I WAS ON HOLD WITH BURGER KING FOR OVER 30MIN, NO NEVER DID ANSWER THE PHONE JUST SORRY AZZ MUSIC

Have feedback for Burger King?