Burger King Customer Service

Contact Burger King Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-394-2493

Burger King is one of the world's largest fast food restuarants. It is a private company owned by 3G capital who purchased the restraurant chain in 2010 for around $4 billion. Common customer feedback is usually related to rude employees, the quality of food products, and overall store experience.

The company is famous for their "Whopper" hamburger and offers and online survey form in exchange for a coupon for a free burger. If you need to contact corporate, the best address is 3G capital or using the toll free 1-866 phone number for Burger King customer care.

Burger King Contact Information

A-

9am-7pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Burger King Complaints

To the head person whom runs and own s bk I was working for a while and i was threat ok until recent .I was told that would get 8 hours when i work in sun berry i did not yet at all then come to find out other things like manger s date other in epyees and I know that it cant be done been going for some time now .I have not said anything until now because i was lied to you under payed me and i quit on Sunday the 6th of jan year .I do not like to be use s or lied to i came in on days off and stayed late and still got treated like shit .I told christna that i would work with her on days that i did not work at my other job . Then things got bad there .I was only working a few day at a time then one week at a time and then it want were i wasnt even on the paper to work so that when i had it chould not do it any more so i truned in my stuff

I WENT IN TO THE BURGER KING ON 306 11749 THE GM WAS RUDE THE LOBBY WAS LOCKED ON A FRIDAYBECAUSE THEY WERE UNDERSTAFFED ONCE AGAIN AS ALWAYS AND ROACHES ALL OVER COUNTER COOKS NOT WEARING GLOVES THE GM ACTED IF SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND YELLING AT HER EMPLOYEES IM IN UPPER MANAGEMENT AT MY JOB AND THAT WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED IF THATS WHAT YOU GOT AS MANAGMENT YOUR COMPANY REALLY NEEDS TO JUST SHUT ALL THE DOORS AS UPPER MANAGMENT SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE HER ISSUES AND NOT TAKE IT OUT ON THE EMPLOYEES THATS WHY THE SALES ARE DOWN AND YOU CANT KEEP STAFF BECAUSE SHE TALKS/YELLS AT THEM AS IF THEY WERE ANIMALS I WILL NOT AS LONG AS SHE IS MANAGMENT COME BACK TO ANY OF THESE LOCATIONS GET RID OF HER BEFORE YOU END UP HAVING TO SHUT THE DOORS

I live in Salem,Indiana and we have a fairly new restaurant. When it first opened it was always clean and food good. For the last several months the restaurant is always dirty,tables not wiped off floors filthy food not hot. We love Burger King but we have been having to go out of town to other Burger Kings. No problem with any of the rest of them! And also a boy that works at Salem pants are way down below his butt crack. He can't hardly cook for pulling them up. I told the manager bout it one day we was in there she acted like no big deal. Didn't even say anything to him! I just don't understand why you would let a new restaurant get in that shape.

Been eating BK since a kid, now 65 years young. When this location first opened it was terrible, wrote office to a new location, new mgmt. and staff. Many months later still disappointed. Wait time at register. Wait for order. Then saw order in the delivery sleeve for about 12 minutes. Spoke to who I thought was a manager and asked for my money back. She refused telling me that my order was right there. I explained that it was right there for quite some time. She kept insisting I take it. I did because I was in a hurry. As I expected, cold whopper with cheese and fries are just terrible. Need a new crew in this location. Never again...
Sincerely yours,
Wed Jan 02 2019 05:53 PM T=01L I=3 C=867769 Burger King # 22721 3030 East 10th. Street Jeffersonville, IN 47130

Tom DiCola

I am complaining about the Burger King on Cedar Creek Rd in Fayetteville NC. There have been several times that I have been to this BK and the employees are rude and the restaurant is not clean which has made me not go to this location. However today 190104 I stopped to get a mocha BK coffee and a sausage croissant. First off I don't know if you are told to ration the napkins but every time I have been to this location I am never given napkins thru drive thru. But back to my main issue, so I go to take a big gulp of my BK coffee and on my first drink of the coffee I felt something in my mouth which was horrifying. I pulled the mass out of my mouth to see what is was and it appeared to be a big wad of filth from either the coffee machine or perhaps the ice machine, I wish I had thought to take a picture but I was so disgusting and distraught from what I saw. Regardless it was nasty and very disturbing after the incident once at work I poured out remainder of coffee to look for any other foreign objects there was none. But regardless I was unable to finish my sandwich and now I'm done with BK. I decided to call location to inform them of this mishap before anyone else encounter same situation but phone stayed busy for several calls and when the phone did ring after several other attempts phone was pick up and the hung up. I am hoping this will maybe have some effect on store maybe more checks on cleanliness or something. Until then I'm done with Bk!!!!!!

We were in the drive through 20 minutes! When we finally got to the service window we saw people standing inside for waiting for their order who didn't look to happy. They told us our chicken nuggets would take two minutes and to pull up. The woman that took our money also ran up to the "delivery" window!!! After waiting another five minutes I got out of the car and looked through the glass door. The dude that was preparing the sandwiches was waving his hands talking to the entire crew who was standing around doing nothing but listening to him. (except for the poor girl who took out money). The "talker" pointed at me and a young man came to the take out door. I asked, 'Where was my chicken nuggets' he said oh no! I forgot them! Then after about a minute he came out with piping hot nuggets and apologized. I hate going to this place because every time it's been a nightmare trying to get your food. I finally decided you need to know what's going on there. If you wonder why it's not busy??? Getting waited on was forever and some people are working and need their food quick. This is why McDonald's down the street is so busy...they get your food right and fast. Maybe you guys should rethink how you are handling your food line? I actually love your food but never go because of the poor survice. I was taking my son who wanted the nuggets. Thank you for listening. Gee I wish you guys would do something cause I love the food. By the way. By the time we left I noticed the same guys are still waiting on their food after about half an hour!

I went thier to eat with my family and once again they don't know who to do the egift card process this is the second time I've had to walk away disappointed ,and almost every other time I eat here I'm always missing an item . And the free meal they gave my
Son so I wouldn't call u the nuggets was burned

my wife was in your burger king on w college ave in state college pa in the drive thru the other day and told me how the lady on front of her had a dog with its head out the window....the employee handing out the food proceeds to pet the dog on the head and nose area while the dog is licking the employees hand....then she hands my wife her order....how disgusting.....no more burger king for me

I Went to the Burger King on Dixie Hwy. 40258 and was over charged. I called your corporate office to file a complaint and have not heard back. I called and spoke to one of the customer service reps. gave all information needed and I have not got a response from your office. I would appreciate some feed back from my complaint. Ph # 502 -294 - 8967

On Thursday 12/20 at 5 pm, I presented a coupon for sandwiches at the Marinette, WI location. Buy 1 whopper, get 1 free. The same coupon I have been presenting for several years. It is in the weekly church bulletin. The manager on duty made the accusation that it looked like a copy, walked away saying she needed to check with the district manager as she has never seen this before. I know for a fact that I am not the only person who presents these coupons. I felt very bad she left a young girl at the window to possibly deal with an agitated customer! She said she was sorry, but that should not have been her place to apologize. This should have come from the manager. There were several cars lining up to pick up their orders. I did not want to make them wait any longer than they had to. I gave the girl other coupons as well, to show they were not exactly the same from week to week in the bulletin and left.
As I stated, this is from the CHURCH bulletin!! Of course it's a copy, don't you think the church makes copies of their bulletin??? Also, as stated, I have been using these coupons for quite some time now.
I DID NOT TAKE KINDLY TO THE ACCUSATION OF MAKING AND PRESENTING A COPY. This was a false accusation that was completely uncalled for and should not have been stated in such a manner. Possibly bordering on defamation of character!! The worst experience I have ever had at a fast food establishment! In a world where customer satisfaction is the #1 goal of companies, clearly Burger King is not interested in providing a good customer experience.
My husband and I are regular customers at Burger King, as we enjoy the food very much. However, if something is not done in regards to this, we will find another establishment to support.
I do expect a response to this complaint. I was treated extremely poorly am very upset with the false accusation that was stated.
My email address has been recorded above.

1.) I talked, to two other individuals then, my order was taken.
2.)The whopper juniors with cheese. Instead, no cheese, jalapeno peppers were placed on the junior whoppers.
3.)The staff acted as if, I was just there to waste time as they were.
4.) My children were just as shocked as I were!
This was the worst service I ever had at this particular store. It will make me second guess next time?
It was unbelievable, as well truly sad..... Thank you for your time and consideration. RJNSr.

The Manger Carla at Great Northern Rd Sault Ste Marie, Ontario store #900019. is of no use she wont leave bagging station to add fries to bag or deliver order completed to cash. Shes unkind when reminding cash girls to give cups. shes not smiling or thanking those sh does give order to. She was unable to fill the order and give to customer. Not a team player at all. We waited 33 min for two burgers. My number was 38 the where serving 20, 48, 33 just to say a few numbers. The heat grill holding area was full all she wanted to do is bag burgers but wasn't able to even do that. all The fries where under the heater ready to be bagged but she never put any in the bags to complete the order. Other workers from back would come help her but because she wasn't giving anything to customers the line continued to grow with people waiting for food.The fry girl and front cash girls and even the cook was helping her find the orders when they could. Then cause she wasn't bagging and handing to customer she shut down one till. I placed my order very quickly order #38 at 12:35 I received my order at 1:05. At some point I looked at the pop machine it was covered in drinks spill t and garbage and unused lids everywhere, I tried to clean it up. The burger was now cold due to the length of time it touch me to get it. then imagine being charged for bacon without any on my burger. I am very disappointed to think one person could cause so much delay by expecting others to do her job. Please mail me my money back $18.75 B Rudnicki 42 Heywwod Rd Sault Ste Marie,Ontario, Canada P6A-6K4 Thank you I hope she will be retrained and or find someone more suitable for manager and team player. All this could have been avoided if she would have left the spot and grabbed the fries and served the customer. Please renew my faith in Burger King.
Barbie Rudnicki

I received in the mail a burger king coupon sheet. During shopping I stopped at a Burger King Location at 740 E. Little creek rd., Norfolk Va 23509
Because of valuables in car waited for a half hour in drive thru line. When I finally made my order for myself and family and told them I was using your coupon long pause.. the manager informed me, because location is a franchise they do not accept coupons. I left looked on line and found all local BK locations are franchised so no BK locations accept coupons.
My compliant is why would you send coupons in the mail and when customers attempt to use no local locations where I received coupons are accepted . Bait and switch?
Please no longer send coupons or have locations put up a sign that says we don not accept coupons so I don't waste time again
Charles Woolford
2206 Willow wood dr. Norfolk Va.23509

took my grand kids to your store they like nuggets , good deal , French fries not so good but livable, 4 medium sodas !!!! 8 bucks!!!! outrageous. tried to call of course put on hold. after 45 minutes hung up . why must you screw people over? makes people wonder about the integrity of burger king

Poor service at store # 6. I have called and left messages for Jesus Corrons twice to provide details of my experience . He has not returned my calls. Please have Mr. Corrons supervisor call me at 305 595 6033 for details. Thank you.

My sister and I placed a drive-thru order. The order was the 2 for $6 whoppers. We added cheese so the total was $7.65. The cashier was given a twenty dollar bill and sixty five cents in change. In the process of checking order prior to driving away, we noticed the wrong bread and cheese directly under top bun. An African -American lady approached the window and loudly commented, " can I help you". I said, "these sandwiches are not properly prepared". The same lady rudely stated she was the manger and the sandwiches were correct. She also commented, " we outta regular bread, you getting potato bread and the cheese can go anywhere". I then asked for a refund. She gave me incorrect change and when debated she yelled, " these (hoes) can't count. my register not gone be short for these hoes". This was in reference to my sister and I. I asked for her name and she said, " ummm I don't do names". This is not my first dispute with this young lady but I am finally at my breaking point with the location on Germantown parkway. I was cursed at, given poor service and cheated out of money. Feel free to personally contact me at (901)570-3701.

I have stopped at this burger king on patapsco ave in Baltimore, Md for the last month. Everytime i order nuggets there is never any bbq sauce. Tonight i ordered four 10pc nuggets and four small fries. I waited over 10 mins at the window and when i finally got my food i was given the wrong sauce and all my fries where burnt and nasty.

Store# 18181 Fort Sill, Ok
I placed my order at 1118. I ordered a #1 with cheese, no onion, medium onion ring, 2 onion ring dipping sauces and soda. I was told to move forward because my order wasn't ready. I pulled forward and sat and waited for 19 minutes until I received my order. When I got back to work I opened my bag to begin my lunch, there were 7 bite size cold onion rings with no dipping sauce that I had asked for. They had 19 minutes to get this right. I'm not satisfied.

I was to the 315 Northwest Burger king on Thanksgiving morning with five women. I have never been in a dirtier place and had the worse service ever. I had to clean the sitting area we sat in because there was mud all over the cushions, I ordered a sausage biscuit and coffee. When I saw the biscuit it was burned and crumbled all apart. So I returned it and got another, same thing, I threw it in the garbage. I watched a couple and their daughter wait over half an hour for their food, said they would never come back. The place is so poorly managed and dirty I will use the coupon I got for filling out the survey at our other store on 10th Ave. South, Great Falls, MT. I have always liked Burger King and use to go there all the time because it is close to where I live, not anymore. I just wanted your corporate to know , it is a shame. Also the help was in a daze, it seemed like, but then again they were so short of help I could see why. They have no lobby person and I know that is the reason for the filth but the workers could at least clean the tables and places to sit. Thank you, Bonnie Johnson ( 4064536579 ) I appreciated the fact that they were open on Thanksgiving, but will not go there again till things change

Rude girl at the drive thru window scowled when I asked to add an additional nugget before paying. And then rolled her eyes instead of saying thanks or have a good night. No good reason to act like that.

As a frequent customer, I don't expect to be charged for a condiment. My visit to the Fairfield Iowa location tonight will be my last visit there. When I asked for ranch dressing, the assistant manager rudely informed me that I needed to pay another $.22 on top of the $22.01 I had already paid. She bluntly stated that my order did not contain chicken nuggets or a salad so if I wanted ranch I would be required to pay for it. After paying for the condiment, and arriving back home, I discovered the cold hard french fries were't worth dipping in my $.22 ranch at all. I believe my $ will be spent at McDonald's, where I have never been asked to pay for a condiment. You might want to consider adding to your slogan because it it inaccurate. It would be better stated as "Have it your way, but only if it's ordered with nuggets or salads". thanks for listening to a former customer.

On November 13, 2018 I stopped in at your Berger King Store located on *th Avenue in West Des Moines Iowa at around 1:00pm or so. I ordered two whoppers (which were to have been 2 for $6.00) and a small order offries. I used a visa card ending in endind in 3922 and when presented with the receipt noticed that the amount charged came too $13.22. I pointed this aparent mistake to the register attendant and she said she did not know how to reverse the transaction. She called another employee over and that employee acknowledged the error and told me that \he would tke care of it. I thought nothing further of the situation until I recieved my visa statement whick showed the the charge for the two whoppers and fries remained unchanged and the card remained charged for the $13.22. Two days ago I returned to the same store and tried to get the matted sorted out. This would have been in the early afternoon. The cashier told me she couldn't help but would get her manager. Even though the store was not busy at the time I stil had to wait for about 10 minurts for this person to come out to the coumter. After explaining the situation and showing her the resent visa statement containing the over charge she said ther was nothing she could do about it but that she would refer the matter to either "Jen or Mike" and one of the two of them would get back to em. I left my name and number with her but have heard nothing further. Although the amount in dispute is negligible, I find the situation highly irritatable. The experience rates negative stars.

My wife and I went to the Burger King on West Esplanade near Chateau in Kenner, La. First "Ariel?" said she couldn't give us a receipt. Then my wife ordered a frozen coke which was a quarter filled, she said the machine was broken. My wife paid for the double king with grilled onions and when she took a bite she brought back to Ariel complaining that it only had 2 slivers of grilled onions and looked nothing like the photo they advertised on the board. She just shrugged her shoulders like there was nothing she could do. I got to tell you, there's too many fast food joints to waste my time.

I went to Burger King in Lavergne Tennessee.. Went through the drive-thru.. Workers were unfriendly... got my food.... Get about 2 minutes down the road reaching bag to grab a fry..... The two Whoppers were cold and the cheese was not melted at all.. One was supposed to have onions lettuce mayonnaise only it had ketchup and mustard on it also... Fries tasted like they had been sitting there for ever... Chicken sandwiches had dry buns.... I ask for light ice in the drinks and they were full of ice... I also ordered a large onion ring and got for onion rings.. I didn't have time to turn around and go back because I was expected to be somewhere at a certain time... So we had to heat everything up and then that made it taste even worse. P. I do not go out to eat often at fast foods but when I do I expect my food to be hot and right...

Just tried the “philly cheese steak king”
Don’t wat your money it is just a burger patty with some cheese sauce on it
No philly steak in sight

Went to BK on west 11th in Eugene OR today 10/26/18 about 11:40 am. Did order and assumed it was ok but it did seem high. Cashier wouldn't wait for me to get change from my pocket even though I told her and gave her 8 cents so I could get all bills back. Bill was $8.08. She gave me 11.92 plus my 8 cents and did not provide another dollar and keep change. She put our cups mouth side down on counter (health issue) and rushed us off with our receipt. She did not ask what dip I wanted for nuggets. Had asked for a bacon cheeseburger but receipt showed a double. A senior drink was ordered but receipt showed value drink. Nuggets were undercooked. Tables were dirty. Bathroom was dirty. Sink had been pulled from wall and extreme caulking fix had been made and sink was grimy like an auto mechanic had been washing there. Could not find a manager and it had gotten busier. Definitely a bad experience which included being overcharged. Should not have happened. I enjoy BK and eat at BKs often. Just thought someone should know about this.

The manger at your staunton va store charge me for one whooper win i ask for two then win i ask her to correct the order she got very rude about it i left went to mcdonalds and will never return staunton virgina store ty

waited 10 minutes in the drive thru only to find nobody was working it. eventually everyone just drove off. There were people working inside but nobody would answer at the order kiosk or come to the window. A lot of lost business.
Blankenbaker location Louisville KY 7:10am

I never had any problem with Burgerking until tonight. I had to place a order for my brother since we had went out of town due to my father having a interview at a car lot. Afterwards we stopped by the Burgerking located in Lima, Ohio the address to this place is 1860 Harding Hwy, Lima, OH 45804. I ordered and as we approached the window I kindly asked the woman for a cup holder. She has no problems getting me one. Yes, I only ordered three burgers, a fry and a drink. But, my fathers truck sometimes is awful and has no cup holders so I asked for one so it could be easier to hold during the ride back home. I noticed the girl behind her ask the girl who was handling giving me my order : Why are you getting a cup holder? I can't tell you what was said but because the girl who was handling my order's back was turned. The other girl gives me a dirty look and goes back to the girl handling my order and says: For one drink? That's stupid. And then looks back at me all with a rude disgusting look and laughs while she makes fun of me from the drive thru window. I called the main place up and don't know honestly if the situation is gonna be handled but I have a funny feeling it is not. But, I have NEVER been disrespected like that at all and I don't tolerate being treated with disrespect or made to feel that what I ask for is stupid. How I feel is that we are customers don't ever ask for much and its their job to make sure are orders are full filled to our desire and our happiness is meant. Which tonight mine was not. My number is 567 295 0493 If you have any other questions but just wanted to file a complaint but I won't tolerate that kind of disrespect.

I live in Napa California. Burger King advertises 10 chicken nuggets for a dollar but I have been to the Burger King in Napa 4 times in the last week, and they are out of chicken nuggets. When I have tried to speak to the manger about it, all I get is that they just run out of them fast. If your going to advertise something for a redused price then you should make sure you have enough of the item .

I have been to this Burger King lots of times over the years. Located at 72 st AND Blondo omaha Ne .and have been disappointed more times thsn
. Today my boyfriend and I tried again through the drive through. Not surprised at all, we were informed they were out of hamburgers and chicken nuggets. Now im sorry to compain, I never have before. But we were in a hurry and had no time to go to another Burger King. I believe that that Burger King coupd be a thriving restaraunt if under the right management. If their having roblems keeping food stocked then someone isnt doing their job. We love Burger King and will continue to eat there just never again at that location. Thank You for your time
Pamela Bekowitz

In the past one and half months. I have been told by personnel at the store at 2246 Baseline St., Cornelius, OR 97113,
1. The Grill is not working.
2, They only have Chicken Product.
I know that most times that I have gone to Burger King there are more new faces. I do like your product, we go at least every other week. Sometimes the wait in the Drive-through is slow. So we now go inside. The tables are not wiped down, the floors are not kept clean around the soda machine. The people who are working there are all busy and trying to get out the product in a timely manner, we do see that. Maybe there needs to be a couple more people working. I have always gotten what is ordered, it is well prepared. The last set of coupons said "Grand Reopening", Really!

Thanks for being one of the few fast food chain to offer a vegetarian burger. For MANY years I've received your corporate coupons in the mail. NEVER have your offered a discount and/or promotion for your BK Veggie Burger. This is very unfortunate. Vegetarians are keenly aware of your unwillingness to promote and discount the BK Veggie Burger, and we share it throughout our ever-growing community.

I just went to burger king on plymouth road in Livonia Mi. They were out of whoppers, fries, and sauces. I went in to ask where there was another burger king. I first said You have no whoppers? The lady was rude and said Thats what the sign says!! This is not the first time they were rude at this locacation. I don't know if they don't like white people or what!!! I have never been rude to them and I wil never go to that location again!!!

There is a sale go\ing on, two for $10.00 whopper meals, good value. Wanted a third meal @ 3 for $15.00 and was denied, third meal would be @ regular price, that is crappy so went to Wendy's....

We got the 2 for six. I got the whooper and and bf got the spicy chicken sandwich we was in a rush so we ate it but the chicken sandwich was so hard you could break a window with it and my whopper just didn’t taste right. ( old meat) my bf ended up eating half of mine abuse it was the better one. And didn’t ask me if I wanted cheese, I’m pregnant and was craving a whopper and it did not satisfy my taste buds.

I visited store 16196 in Tooele Utah tonight about 5 minutes and ordered through the drive up window. My receipt shows order number 87. It is just before 7pm. After paying for my order, the girl working the drive up goes to hand me my bag with the food in it. I nicely asked if I could get 8 zesty sauce packets. Her response was a huge audible sigh and she called to the taller blond girl for zesty sauces. She brings her 2 and the first employee says, no he needs 8. The taller girls reply was to hiss "Jesus", storm to the box where the sauce is kept, grabs them and puts them in the bag then hands it to me glaring. I work full time in customer service for a health insurance company where I get paid to listen to customers insult me and I am unable to react or defend myself which is fine, that's my job. I REFUSE to allow someone who is being paid to serve me the customer with such disrespect. I am offended for the usage of profanity directed at me, the customer and want to hear back from someone letting me know this behavior has been addressed. Good grief, has the service industry really gotten this bad? My email address is mhertel@aol.com or my cell phone number is 435-850-9705.

On October 8 at about 9:00-9:15 I visited .
Burger King Hartford Rd New Britain I have already written a complaint and have not heard any respond towards it. I will once again explain we ordered about 50.00 worth of food where the fries were soggy the meat on the chicken sanwiches were cold there was no ice when asked for ice the person behind the counter gave my son attitude the cashier was also rude there were bugs crawling around the bathroom was dirty the floor and tables were sticky for the locations the store is very disgusting and on top of that there was a people complaining right before us. We should of noticed something then. I am very dissatisfied since burger king has been my favorite place since I was small.

I am giving a 1 star rating, because there is no zero star option. The Burger King in Greensboro, Ga., (store # 25607) is new, but that is no excuse for the less than poor service. I have been 6 times. 5 out of the 6 times, my order has been wrong, and it has been ridiculously slow. Today, I went inside to get my to go order, just to see if it would be any better. No, it was not. When I finally got my bag, ( 1 bag for 3 fries, 4 sandwiches, and 1 chicken fry) I checked it before I left the counter. I was missing 1 fry and 1 special order sandwich. They gave me the food, I saw the special order sticker on the sandwich. I did not open it up and check it. I should have. Even with the plain sticker on it, it came with everything on it. This sandwich was wasted, because the person I bought it for, cannot eat the condiments. I am done with this store. And, I am not alone. Everyone I have talked to around here says the same thing. If things don't change, this store won't be getting very much local business.
I know I am wasting my time doing this, but I had to get this off my mind. Our little town needed a new place to eat. We were excited to learn we were getting a Burger King. So disappointing.

Sirs:

My son had just gotten off from work and he was hungry.. So, he said "Let's go to Burger King" and I said "ok". We hadn't been there in a while and tonight, I remember why not !!! We traveled for 15 minutes to the one in Creve Coeur, Mo...It was raining and hard to see, but, I didn't want to disappoint him.

We pull up to a parking space, and the girl was watching inside and we got out of the car and proceeded to the door. She waited till we got to the door and had to unlock it...It was 10:15 pm. She said in a nasty tone, "Can I help you" ? What did she think we wanted..The sign on the door said they were open till 11:00. She said "Well, we are not open" I said "why" ? She said "because I am the ONLY ONE here"....She had a very bad attitude. She is in a expensive neighborhood and should act accordingly. She isn't "down in the city".

Also, she was NOT the only one there...Granted you need more people at that location, and when we left we saw a guy with a drive thru headset on, walking around taking his break...Oh well, if that is the way you run a business, you won't have many customers, at night.
I work in food service and we HAVE to serve up to closing time... Tell her to put "her business head on" when there are customers, who want to come to your establishment... Thank you... Couldn't see her name tag, she had it turned.

Burger King
Olive and Mason
Creve Coeur. Mo...

On Friday, October 12, I went to the Burger King in Fayetteville Georgia. I purchased two whopper meals with cheese.
After paying I proceeded to the pick up window, it had a van ahead of me. I don"t know what the problem was with the
order, but I was in line fourteen minutes before the problem as solved. I got to the window nothing was said like sorry
for the wait or nothing I left I began to eat the fries they was warm, I told my daughter to taste the hamburger it was
the same. This order had been setting all that time. I think the problem could have been handle in a more timely manner
those workers need to be trained.

I stopped at a Burger King restaurant store 1908 2253 South University Drive in Fargo ND 58103. I ordered 3 10pcs chicken nuggets at 11:30 pm and this store close at 12:00 am. The service person working at the drive thru window was very rude. First of all he stated those things are going to take about 5 minutes to cook, referring to the chicken nuggets we ordered. He further stated "are you going to wait" continuing to speak in a very rude tone of voice and his facial expression appeared to be frustrated with servicing African American customers. Also this service person snatched my debit card from my hand and slammed the window shut in a very rude manner. After swiping my debit card for the total amount of the food purchase, he did not give me a receipt and directed me to pull over in one of the parking spaces stating "I'll bring them out to you continuing to speak in a very rude tone of voice. At the end of this apparent racist experience I decided to ask for a refund of my total purchase price and left the restaurant. I will not return to this restaurant again and I will inform as many people as I can not to eat at this particular restaurant. The service was despicable and the experience was even more deplorable. If I had the time I would boycott this restaurant. No one should ever have to experience such despicable service from any restaurant. I do hope your corporate office investigate this particular restaurant before this happen to some other innocent victim hungry for a late night snack at 11:30 pm. Simply Despicable

I ordered a double whopper with cheese for carryout and only received a single whopper with cheese.

the burger king on w. 4th st reno Nevada has the worst general manager ever, she yells at employees all the time, they are not moving fast enough they are not allowed to take breaks, I see her yell at employees so much I'm surprised there are any employees still there, it's a hostile work enviornment. this person has anger issues and needs serious help.
she puts people down,'
she cusses at customers because they are upset they are waiting forever for their food, man I'm glad I don't work there

i complained to burger that the workers were all working with their pants down below their ass cheeks. they were told about it and corrected the problem. The next day they were doing the same thing. The district manager was their and i told him and he told them to pull up their pants and left. The minute he left they pulled down their pants and the store manager Ronald did nothing about it. Today the worker who was told to pull up his pants when to take my food order said to me, do you want me to pull my pants up and i say yes, he then proceeded to tell me he is 41 years old and will do want he wants. I said you are representing burger king and he started to lecture on he will do what he wants. I told him not to lecture me but he kept doing it and i raised my voice and then he told me to lower my voice or he will not take my order and then said next in line and told him. I am going to order then Nancy the manager moved him to burger board. She then took my order. working with food with your pants down is not sanitary.

Workers should never confront a customer when he complaints to a manager and the managers should not let the workers dress this way.
I also asked the manager Ronald for the district managers phone number but he would give it to me.

Also the handcap restroom door has been locked for about 3 weeks which makes it hard for my who is with me who uses a walker to use the reguler bathroom.

I go their every day with my dad. But I think I need to find a new place to eat/
If you want to contact me feel free to call me at 6102584680.
I would also suggest you post the District Managers phone number at the store

This happened at your store at 25th street in easton, pa.

used my debit card to buy a product the product did not work IE: frozen orange drank , burger king stated they would have my refund in two days this was on 9/30/18 still have not gotten back my refund today is 10/03/18 still no refund,on debit card never use your debit card at burger king A THEFT IN THE NIIGHT BURGER KING AND THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THERE PHONE I WAS ON HOLD WITH BURGER KING FOR OVER 30MIN, NO NEVER DID ANSWER THE PHONE JUST SORRY AZZ MUSIC

The manager was gelling us for the our drive through experience. Not good he was short with us even before we got to the window then when we got up to the window he just rudely told us to go park and wait for our food when we got our food we asked for BBQ sauce and ketchup he rolled his eyes he said you will have to back through the drive through again so we just left. . . the food was so bad I wouldn't give it to my dog and if I did he wouldn't eat it! Then the price we paid was twice as much as we expected... We want our money back or our meals replaced she didn't even get bacon on her bacon burger . . . we'd love to send you the receipt or fax a copy burn we didn't get one . . . we eat out a lot we where thinking about going to Mc D's but BK has never let me down so far . . .

I never complain ! At All, Ever. . .
Stephanie

4 days ago I visited my local burger king for one of the new salted caramel shakes. I love these shakes sometimes I have several a week along with my whooper. so on this day I asked the young woman could she make it fresh as there were cars ahead of me in the drive thru line and I didn't want it to be watery from the wait. she said yes no problem, so once I got to the window to pay I look at the shake and asked her if she had forgotten the caramel, her response was its all ready premade and I asked her what about the caramel can you add more and her response again was its already made. I drove off basically with a vanilla shake with a small amount of salt mixed into it, I had already paid via credit card so a refund would have been a hustle. she was the worst ever and I haven't even had a salted caramel shake since

I ENTERED BURGER KING AND ORDERED THE 2 FOR $6.00 MEAL. NO LETTECE ON ETHER SANDWICH. THE CLERK SAW THE COOK PUTTING LETTECE ON THE HAMBERGER AND STATED SHE SAID NO LETTECE. HE CONTINUED TO PUT LETTECE ON THE CHICKEN. THE CLERK STATED AGAIN NO LETTECE ON EITHER SANDWICH. HE TURNED AROUND AND YELLED, GET BACK TO THE WINDOW AND DO YOUR JOB. HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOU CAN DISCUSS CARS. WHEN I GOT MY SANDWICHES I TOLD THE CLERK I WOULD GO TO MCDONALS FROM NOW ON. ( HE CLEARLY SAID OK) YOUR COOK PUT SO MUCH MAYONNAISE ON THE SANDWICHES IT RAN FROM THE SIDES AND STAINED MY SHIRT.I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE BURGER KING ON PANTOPS. I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. YOUR BURGER KING ON 29 NORTH HAS A WONDERFUL WINDOW CLERK. kIM YOU NEED TO PLEASE LOOK INTO MY COMPLAINT. YOUR OFFICE NEDS TO LOOK INTO COMPLAINTS AND COMPLMENTS.

I went to the bk on Oakland an university in sunrise FLORIDA . I was told it’s cash only so I jokingly say in this century we don’t have creditcard. With that I was there looking at the menu board so he said or ordering or not I said why would I be seating here. So then this lady get on the line start disrespecting me telling me to order or get out the drive true or she going to call the police on me because a am rude an to get out she not taking the order and so I ask for a manager she said no manager working they not there.?i call to speak to a manger they take the phone off the so it all busy signal . If feel very violated an disrespect they was very rude to me . This is my email is sdussie@ Comcast. Net ph 786-2638050 . This instant happen 9/6/2018. At 4:00 pm

the food........the original chicken sandwhich is hollowed out.....there isnt even any chicken in it, same goes for chicken jr. how much dam profit do you need? pathetic.......u call this food??? prices keep going up and the food disappears.........total bullshit........im gonna take pics and go on a media blits with this crap ass food i just got.....unreal!!!

I have gone to the Burger King on 2095 W Memorial Blvd # 25528 When it first open they were the kindest people I’ve met. On more than two occasions. This one was the worst visit. 09/01/2018 I ask a question and the feed back was rude and not professional at all. If you can not ask a question without getting negative feed back why are they there to help. Or working And show respect. Two of the young ladies wore the black vest one without the glasses black young lady was totally rude. The cashier was ask a question as well and she didn’t know the answer on who to contact or how to contact someone who is over the company

We went to the Burger King on 8th St, Boynton Beach,Fl on the way to the beach this morning. We ordered breakfast items and 2 small coffees,each with MILK & 1 SPLENDA. Both coffees were BLACK!!! We had nothing else to drink with us. Very disappointing experience. We could not drink the coffees. I dumped the coffees & filled the cups with water from the bathroom sink. The food was good, otherwise I would not have rated 2 stars.When I looked at the receipt, it jus lists 2 coffees. Does not list milk or splenda, so it was never keyed in properly. survey code 88509-1 120-21609-081831. the missing # between the 1 1 is not clear.could be another 1 or 7. Time was 8:31 am. I would like a coupon for 2 coffees for next time.

I went to the BK on 5120 W Capitol Dr here im Milwaukee, Wisconsin and literally most of the employees were outside smoking and and some costomer was yelling back n forth with a employee in the front doors. so i just decided to go thru the drive thru and they wouldnt even take my order.I wasnt too happy.I used to go to this BK alot cause its only burger place near me that i like.I wont be going there again gotten ridicuous there.

I ordered the chicken biscuit combo. I didn't mind that the chicken had to be cooked but the chicken was the size of the biscuit which doesn't look like the picture. And it was burnt. And it was NASTY!!! I just ordered a chicken biscuit combo a few days ago and it was delicious. I didn't have a receipt so I wasn't able to take the survey. I didn't have a way to take the food back. And the hash browns didn't taste that good either. This was a waste of my money this morning.

Today 8/9/2018 at 5:56 AM on order 542 is the third time I have come in and no napkins were placed in the order at drive thru. The employee seems to have the attitude that the customer is an imposition and disturbing the day.

We were just at the Burger King on Milton Ave. in Janesville Wi.Seems very time we go there they mess up order this time we got the whopper meal for two for.899and both our whoppers were made wrong.IT's disappointing lately cuz every fast food place wevegone to always mess up our order and I never complain but this is getting very old we repeated our oder 3 times and you would think thy'd grt it right.I would like all of replaced or I'll never step foot in your place business again.I am amanager of a fast food restaurant myself and I don't take this lightly.My address is 2530 sauk dr Janesville,wisconsin 53545-name is Swiercz

Went thru the drive thru this afternoon, no lines great! No waiting for a change!! The employee greeted me, asked “may I help you?” Gave my order, he could barely understand me, I repeated myself several times, which was no problem, wanted to make sure he got my order correct. When I pulled up to the drive thru window, I was Greeted by an employee who was rude! (Not the same emoyloyee who took my order & I did not get his name, wished I did because he was Very polite & professional) The rude employee’s name is Jordan, did not give his last name, which I asked! I know safety is important! He asked what did I ordered, & I told him, I asked, “what’s the problem?” He was rude with his response, I said excuse me, he proceeded to be rude still, I said to him, “I do not like your rudeness or your attitude, he continued With his rudeness, the other employee interjected, & he finalized by order. Once I paid, my Oder was given to me by Jordan, I looked into my bag, NO napkins or plastic ware to eat with. I asked several times, so the polite employee gave me what I asked for. I thanked him & left.

I did not have time to go into Buger King, I was on my way to work, time was of the essence for me. This is the reason why I’m writing to Burger King!

Please note when hiring, please teach All employeres proper etiquette! It really does look bad for business! Now, my question is this, will anything be done about this, I do not know, I can take my business elsewhere! Who will treat me better than your employee!
After all, I’m spending my money for poor service!

Was given a gift card. With $8.24 left on it (verified by BK), two BKs rejected it as "invalid." Very embarrassing. Called the number on the card. Replacement requires an email to a mile long address, a bunch of information and a PHOTOGRAPH of the card. I can't photograph the card & include it in an email. So, I'm out $8.24, but they'll never see a penny of my money again.

Stop pass the Burger King an Dinwiddie to get breakfast this morning manager was real rude an nasty to her employees there’s a way to talk to people n I have been a manager now for 15yrs n if I won’t respect she need to learn how to give it

Good Afternoon,

I am writing to let you know of a great concern that happened Monday, July 30, 2018 at Burger King, Foxwoods Casino 101 Trolley Line Blvd Mashantucket, CT.

First thing, we have a life threatening food allergy that we manage for my 3 year old little boy. We carry epi pens wherever we go and also research all foods before eating anything. Our choice was to stay at Foxwoods Resort for 2 night little get away (beach, pool, outlets and their new arcade in the resort). After speaking with several chefs, we were comfortable eating at Fuddruckers and Burger King (because he is 3 and is picky on what he eats!). He loves Burger King---so we decided to go there on Monday evening for dinner.

The 3 of went up to the counter and the girl at the register was half asleep-barely even looked at us…not the first thing I like to see when I am ordering food for my son! I first started off my order telling her that we have life threatening food allergies and to please change gloves. She never responded and I asked if she heard me…she muttered yes she did. Ok! I then asked if we could have 4 piece nuggets, applesauce and white milk in a kids meal. I asked to please have the team members change gloves as they are working on prepping his meal because I need to be sure about cross contamination. We proceeded to order to 2 adult meals in addition to the kids meal. I went to the table to wait for the food with my son. I wiped all the table and chairs down so we can have our meal.

When my husband returned to the table, I opened up the kids meal bag and I find a chocolate chip cookie sitting on top of his food!!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe this! I quickly returned to the counter and I asked why there was a cookie in his bag after I clearly stated there was a food allergy?????? I was told they ran out of applesauce and toys! Ok that is fine…but WHY would you EVER put a COOKIE in his bag without asking a parent FIRST??? If he took the bag and started eating this , this could have ended in a VERY DANGEROUS AND SCARY NIGHT! I asked for the entire bag be thrown and start a new bag with new gloves…the looks I received from the staff was hurtful to say the least! I couldn’t believe the attitude I was given trying to get a SAFE MEAL for my 3 year old little boy. I was so hurt and disgusted at how we were treated….this was the ONLY place within Foxwoods I felt comfortable eating with him for our little get away. We frequent that area often (again in August 26-28TH 2018) and would love to know things would be changed.

When someone comes in with ANY kind of food allergies---please train your team to listen to their request with empathy. Feeding your small children out to begin with is a very frightening experience-this should be something very fun for them! PLEASE change gloves without attitude! PLEASE PLEASE NEVER put anything in the bag that has not been discussed—especially when it is a baked good for peanut and tree nut allergy. This does not leave me wanting to ever return to a BK-I hope I can change my mind.

I can be reached at 401-419-1910 if you wish to discuss further.

Mrs. Jennifer Lynn Allen

28 Monument Square
Woonsocket, RI 02895
401-762-4545 x 104

JenniferLynn@stadiumtheatre,com

I work at a hospital and normally send one person to get the orders. this is the burger king in west Monroe on Thomas road. they normally have 4-5 orders. the inside is normally closed when we get ready to order so we have to use the drive thru then we are told by the manager that we can only place two orders at a time. this is crazy considering this burger king is not that busy.

Good afternoon,

I would like to bring to your attention the poor management skills that the Burger King on 57th & 7th street has. I have been going there on and off since I was an adolescent and I have experienced in various occasions the lack and poor skills of management. There is a general manager by the name of Karol that seems to take her management skills to a different level. I have seen and heard her scream, belittle, disrespect and humiliate her employees in front of others including customers like myself. Burger King has a respected name that should be respected as such like other franchises, but it does say a lot when your management team is so unprofessional. I imagine that the employees that work there, work either to acquire the work experience and responsibilities of the workforce while they attend school and others that simply need to work to maintain there homes. Needless to say, they all have a purpose as to why they work, as we all do and for those that are still teenagers that rather work instead of being out in the streets. I truly recommend someone that has the patience to teach and respect on how to treat others.

I have be n the buying egg and cheese croissants every am since September 2017. Recently the egg inside went from big and fluffy to very, very thin. I even tried two other burger kings in my area (Clearwater,FL; 2865 gulf to bay, clearwater, Fl and you seemed to have changed your product to a scimpy version for the egg. Am very unhappy; will find somewhere else to eat

I went in too your store on 3rd avenue west this morning for a breakfast sandwich. I ordered a breakfast sandwich A my ticket number was 47. It was suppose to be beacon egg ham and sausage croissant. But I got a croissant with sausage tomota mayo onion of other shit as well. This was not good am sick.

Judging from the inability to get a person on the phone as well as the overall horrid attitudes of Burger King's employees and very poor conditions of all of these restaurants, I am certain this complaint will change nothing, but yesterday at the location 1850 South Woodland Boulevard in DeLand, Florida, I was treated more dreadfully than I have been treated anyplace in my 54 years on earth. A repeatedly rude employee would not listen to my "have it your way" instructions and the Whopper Junior came out cold and incorrectly assembled. Her manager was pandering to the employee, would not let me state my complaint, just an overall terrible experience. Heaped on top of typical experiences here and at other Burger Kings, as well as the company clearly not caring what customers think anymore, I will never darken the door of one of these establishments again. It's very obvious that Burger King is not long for this world. Good riddance.

i go to 3 bk in my area and this one like to rise the cost for subistute when there out. biscuts specials go up if you add chesse you lose specials pricing when you change the order there . this has been going on for awhile this is the only store i have found that does this bk store #1614

I have been buying your whoppers for over 40 years. on 7,23,2018 I went to the burger king on enterprise rd , in orange city , florida. when I entered the restaurant, there were flies all over the counter. I was asking why. I was told because of sweetner added to the the blacktop. I never heard of such a thing. next I ordered 2 spicy chicken, and 2 whoppers to go. by the time I got home to eat, I took apart the burgers to add cheese, and they were not fully cooked. you saw blood from the meat. as I was on line observing, I did not see the burgers come from a flame broiler. all I saw was 2 burgers put into a top warmer tray, then 1 minute later transferred to the whopper buns. .worst whoppers I ever ate. my wife wanted the spicy chicken sandwiches. all I can tell you is that they are very spicy and leave the back of your mouth very hot. as it goes for my whopper sandwiches, I had to cook them all over again until I saw no blood. that is why I chose to buy out last night. SO I DID NOT HAVE TO COOK AT HOME. but I did .and this is a fairly new restaurant. something is wrong here. please fix this problem.

The Burger King on 20401 Warren in Dearborn heights Michigan. Every time we go through the drive thru we ask to pull around wait for our order or to pull down over the time pad so it will not look we have been waiting a long time and I went in and talk to the manger she got setup with me and said we told your order will take a long time. I ask for my money back the manger said I don't have time for this just give him his money with a attitude I so I told her y'all have poor customer service. This happen to day at 2:50pm Tuesday 24, 2018

Newly remodeled Burger King in Aurora, IL on Route 34 (Ogden Avenue) and Long Grove Drive. Today one of the employees had her children there and she was not dressed as an employee (in tank top) and she had her computer with the children came out from behind the counter picked up computer and went back behind the counter.

Corporations has not clue what goes on in their stores and things like this happen all the time.

The Burger King located at 4625 Northfield Rd, in Cleveland , Ohio 44128. SUCK!!,, the store is scheduled to open at 6:00 am m-f, HOWEVER, you can bet at least once a week they are not open. Either changes the hours of operation or find dependable staff, I'll just spend my $ at Panera or Chick-fil-a, they are dependable.

I took my 5 & 6 year old granddaughters to Burger King today. Was very upset! Both girls ordered the ice cream coke float, which I paid $2 each and they received a regular frozen drink that sell for $1 so I was overcharged. They did not refund any money because they had already started to drink it. Then we ordered chicken fried with sweet/sour sauce and fries. We were allowed 1 sauce each and 4 catsup packets. When my 6 year old granddaughter asked for more we were charged 11 cents per sauce and 6 cents per catsup! Unbelievable! They are children and had to ask me for more money to get extra condiments! I was in disbelief! Any place else is happy to give you more, not charge you. Also the last time I visited the same Burger King, they had no salt! Wouldn't even offer to give us some from the kitchen! I love BK, but for the cost of the food I can't get the little things that probably cost them 2 cents? Wow!

Burger King Location: 9065 Union Cemetery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45249

I'm not one to complain about service and quality of fast food places, but today set me off.

I visited this location today, just before noon and went through the drive-thru

I pulled up with about 4 cars in front of me at 11:54AM. I sat there like usual for a few minutes, and carried on. Then it got to be about 12:10 and we have not moved a single car in the drive-thru.No mind you, i have a 30 minute lunch.. this is already half of my lunch already wasted. Meanwhile, 3 cars behind me and one in front of me had to back out and go somewhere else.

So, at 12:10 i sat at the order screen for a few seconds, and was greeted with 'What can i get ya". I ordered, saw my order pop up and then nothing else was said, so i just pulled away after staring awkwardly at the screen without them even acknowledging me or my order total.

I pull to the first window, and it says move to the next window for payment. Who closes the first payment window during lunch rush hour??

Next, i pull up to grab my food from the window. A young woman opens the window and stares back at me without even greeting me, and has her hand out for my card, i had to ASK what my total was. She took my card, scanned it, gave me it back and shut the window on me without even saying a word. about 3 minutes more go by and she comes back (with my HUGE order of 2 cheeseburgers) and hands it to me and shuts the window. Not a single emotion, nor "Have a nice day".

Like i said, i am not one to bitch about customer service. But this was so RUDE. I ended up sitting in your drive-thru for 17 MINUTES!!!!!!!

I get back to work to eat my burgers, and guess what... they're smashed and you can tell they didn't even try to make them correct.

I got 2 bacon cheeseburgers. Each had one small piece of bacon, a drip of mustard and no onions. I mean seriously? do you value my business? because this is enough for me to just stick with the new McDonald's at the road.

I use to work for BK and i know how the entire process works. Slow service, complete shit customer service.

Burger King located in Lake City MN is disgusting....filthy, filthy, filthy. The floors were/have been so dirty they're light grey and if cleaned workers are to stupid to clean entry ways and when mentioned to employee I was told it was because of garage sale people coming in----REALLY. When asked staff up front why this BK is so filthy I was told evening crew is to clean and they don't and then was told by employee that if you think it's bad out front you should see the kitchen. A long time retired employee walked out a few weeks ago as his "bacon" station was left so filthy from night before. Employees are on there phone talking with a line-up of customers waiting for service, always running out of food items as not ordered, dirty windows along with soda dispensing area not being cleaned and the list goes on and customer service horrible. The last straw for me was attempting to get breakfast through drive-up. Drive-up is to be opened at 6 AM. Drove around to front entry and doors locked although two children was sitting in booth while mom opening up. At 6:15/20 door unlocked and I got my coffee and breakfast sandwich. When asked where my tater rounds were they said oil was heating up and I left as I didn't have time to waste any longer. The two kids sitting out front then got up went behind counter and loaded up with beverages and food--obviously this goes on everyday. My next step now is to call the department of health. Our coffee group which would come in every morning no longer does because of such poor employees and filth of place. Another large lunch group no longer goes there either because of conditions. HORRIBLE UNTRAINED EMPLOYEES WHO COULD CARE LESS--only want pay check. If there is an actual supervisor for day/evening they are not doing their job. DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

I went to burger king main st hi Binghamton by a nd got a mocha ice coffee the girl took the syrup from the jar. And put in cup very littleice. no milk or cream it was like mud. I took it back up she said that's the way it comes it wax s bad I asked for a milkshake i it was really bad and tasted like syrup only

On Wednesday July 18, 2018 at 2:45pm I went to the burger king inside of the Kahului Airport on Maui. I ordered a Junior Whopper Meal with no pickles or onions and with cheese. I waited about 7 minutes for my order. When I opened my sandwich, it had onions and pickles, the hamburger was cold and the cheese wasn't melted and the bun was old, it was falling apart. This was the worst Jr Whopper I have ever eaten.

I didn't have time to return it because my flight was getting ready to board. I'm not sure who own's this franchise, but I hope that you will follow up on my complaint.

First of all I didn't get a receipt with my order, but I ordered a sourdough burger and it was the worst thing I've ever ordered from Burger King. If I wasn't back at work already I would have taken it back. It was dry with no taste at all and I wanted to let you know that was $6.59 down the drain and that I wish I had spent it on a personal pan pizza, I would have been much happier.

P.S. Sorry I threw it in the dumpster, didn't know I had to upload a picture, but just wanted to let you know I didn't like it.

thanks,
~rp~

This is the first complaint I have ever submitted with any company. In this case I feel a complaint is warranted so that service is improved and I can continue to enjoy eating at the restaurant. I went with my children to dine in on Sunday evening at 9:45 pm, but there were no customers inside and the door was locked. The dine-in hours stated closing hours at 12:00 am. We settled for going through the drive -thru. At the speaker I asked for an order of chicken fries, a hamburger w/no pickles, a crispy chicken sandwich and 2 small onion rings. When I arrived to the window I payed using my debit card and checked my order. I had an extra order of chicken fries and reviewed my receipt. I realized I paid for the extra order. However? I was told that I could not be reimbursed because the cash register was in the process of closing. I was offered ab extra fry instead and accepted it because I didn’t want a confrontation at the time and there was a long line of cars behind me. I was upset but accepted the fries instead even though the fries cost much less than the chicken fries. I then asked for a zesty sauce and was told it was already in the bag. After arriving home I realized the zesty sauce was not in the bag and furthermore the hamburger had cheese in it. My son can not eat cheese as a result of medical issues. I did not return to make the change because at this point I was quite upset as were my children. I believe this to be awful service. I am not seeking any reimbursement, but I do hope that the lack of adequate service is addressed and remediated. Thank you for your time.

Ordered the 2 for $6 chicken sandwich 1 crispy 1 spicy at drive thru, got home I opened mine and only had half of a tomato on it, I ask my wife to look at hers and she only had half of a tomato on hers, is this normal? If so, this is pretty weak on Burger King.

i had a coupon for 10 pc chicken nugget and fries for 3.99, i added another 10 pc nugget 1 plain cheese burger, and 1 hamburger ketchup only. i watched 7 orders go ahead of me, manager said he made my fries large for the wait. when i got home i had 2 whopper jrs with everything on them. my grand children are very picky about what they eat.

Hello I had visited a Burger King on Wednesday July, 11, 2018 at 500 Rexdale, Blvd unit L001 in Etobicoke, Ontario M3W 6K5. I had waited in the line which was backed up as 2 employees was chatting and laughing in between serving customers. When my time came for me to place my order the server named Mike, would not stop chatting and making conversation with his co-worker. In between placing my order he kept interrupting me to talk with his co-worker! I was annoyed as I waited over 10 minutes just to be served to not only be constantly interrupted when trying to place my order. So I decided to stand there and let him continue to talk away with his co worker. They were talking about another customer and laughing at the situation and in the meanwhile other customers 2 to be exact came back to the counter and said that both of their orders were wrong. I stood there as they tried to figure what went wrong with those orders...still waiting to finish placing my order. Finally after another 4 minutes he looked at me and asked me what did I want again? I repeated my ordered to him again be rudely interrupted yet again! so that he could finish his previous conversation with the same co-worker. That is when I spoke up and asked when will he be done with his conversation that I would love to complete my order! He finally took my ordered to then repeated a wrong order. I then corrected him and paid with my debit card... As I waited for my order to be prepared, he once again started talking with his co -worker, I then interrupted him and asked for my receipt. He proceeded to say to me that I had to pay first? I said I just did, maybe if you stop chatting so much and pay attention to your customers you'll know what's going on? He threw the receipt on the counter and said very loudly "just relax and wait for your order" I then asked for a refund and he yelled out she's "cancelling her order" " forget it". This person was not only rude but when I brought it to his attention that his chatting is causing a back up and producing wrong orders to be filled he got angry! I only brought up that the constant chatting is causing issues with orders and me as a customer who stood there patiently waiting for him to talk away with his co-worker... I believe he was being rude and very inconsiderate towards me as a customer instead of trying to resolve the situation, he made it way worst by not admitting his faults for all of the delays! I should also mention that he was the only server with only one cash register open...so customers were relying on his performance to keep things going smoothly, which unfortunately did not happen.

Signed,
A very unsatisfied customer.

Burger King #4694 120 S Nicholson St Santa Maria
6:57PM 7/12/18 Order # 137 Cashier 2
1.Dining area(Floor, Tables, & Seats) not cleaned up to include trash on floor Roof Air Conditioning Condenser contaminated water dripping into area adjacent to customer tables (evidence that this has been a long term event by ceiling plaster missing & decorative wall paper hanging) Employees acted like they.had no prior knowledge of it. Yet they told us that it only occurred when the air conditioner was on for extended period. This is a major health hazard that can bring about Legionnaires Disease.
2. Fish sandwich was served burnt. Employee was advised of this. She said that if she re-did the sandwich it would be the same way. She is correct because the oil was not changed or skimmed as required. Second sandwich was the same way plus I had to pickup the sandwich instead of it being delivered to our table.
3. Television was on the MTV Channel subjecting us to abusive language. I asked to have the channel changed to another channel. Employee told me they have no idea where the remote is.
The dripping of the contaminated condenser water is a major health hazard which I am planning to notify Santa Barbara County Environmental Health Department. If this did not have evidence of a long term occurrence event I would not do this.
Mike Geddry Sr.
805-345-9001

burger king
3955 new bern ave -Raleigh nc
I stop by at night at 2.30a.m I waiting in drive -over 20 minutes not a word came over the speaker so I drove to the second I waiting 10 minutes til someone saw she open the window I am sorry we not doing breakfast til 30 minutes I said I do not what breakfast then she said we run out all meat
I said I what a number 14 which is a fish meal
no one was wearing a head set
no one know the menu
there is no dress code they in street stuff - did not look professional
this year I have make 5 complaints about the 3 shift -doing
jeff

Hello no complaint about the service its always great, I received an email saying congrats i won a $1,000 bbking gift card I said its about time since i go there 2-3 times a week. It said click here to redeem so i did and it wanted me to take a 20 min survey which i did then it wanted me to buy something it said i won so i won why should i have to do all that and not get it i believe i should get a gift card since it said i won one thank you. 438 E Prince rd. Tucson Az 85705 # 228 you can send my card to this address unless that is just a scam to have people take surveys which is wrong

Stopped at the Burger King at 1560 Norton Rd Stow, Oh 44224. I purchased an sweet tea. When I took a drink, it was clear the ice tea was fairly old and had not been kept cold to avoid spoilage. When I reported it and asked for a different drink the man at the drive through said they never keep it cool. They make and it sits in a pitcher on the counter until they make the next batch. I personally make sweet tea at home several times a week and even in air conditioning it has to be put in the refrigerator or it goes bad pretty quickly. When he walked away, my son happened to notice the pitcher on the counter and pointed it out. It looks like it has not been washed in quite a while. Another reason for the tea going bad. I took a picture and it is disgusting the amount of old tea clinging to the sides of the pitcher. Will not sure I will purchase anything at this Burger King again if they are so open about their unsanitary conditions, who knows what goes on behind the scenes. I am attaching the pictures. I think they are lucky the Health Department has not seen this. I believe McDonalds got in trouble several years ago for problems with their sweet tea going bad also and some people got sick from it.

The Burger King that my husband, myself and daughter was at on July 5th had ants crawling on the window seal at the table we sat at. We informed the server and changed tables and not one employee while we ate ever went to that table to check out the situation and close that table. Also the floors were not clean and could have used a good cleaning. We will not visit this Burger King again.

On July 3rd, 2018 I stopped at Burger King on Campbell Rd just West of Hwy 75 in Richardson, TX at 7:30 PM. Was the only person in there; Stood there in line for over 5 minutes while the young girl working there stood talking on a cell phone knowing I was there walking around. A drive through pulled up, she put the phone on hold and took the drive thru order and then picked up the cell phone and continued talking on it. I waited aprox. 3 more minutes and she still never came over to me but did look at me several times knowing I was there. So I told her while she was talking I would go elsewhere to eat if I could not get my order taken. She never acknowledged my response so I left and decided to go to the Burger King on Hwy 544 just West of Hwy 78 in Wylie,Tx. I went in at aprox. 8 PM and placed my order and ask for my Senior discount as I have done several times at this location. The young man at the counter went back to the office and told someone I was wanting a Senior discount and he was told that they could only honer it on the drink only. But no one came up to honor or discuss anything. I told the boy I eat there on a week;y basis and have always got the discount. He said he did not know but that was what he was told. I told him to cancel my order and I would go elsewhere if it could not be honored. He cancelled it and I left going to McDonald's around the corner. 2 strikes in one day for a meal I was in the mood for. If you have any questions you can contact me by email or phone at 972-494-5651 Noon to 7PM CDT. Thanks, Martin

I went through the drive thru at our local Burger King #21281 located in Goodyear, Arizona on Thursday July 5, 2018. I was told to pull forward and park because the chicken nuggets I ordered were not ready. The problem was that I didn't receive a receipt for my cash transaction. When the young man came with my order he said that he would bring it right out. Well, I waited a good 5 minutes before I went in to ask what the problem was. They told me they threw it away and couldn't find it. I find this hard to believe thinking there was only one person behind me and how much trash could they be going through to find a receipt that was just printed 10 minutes earlier? I spoke with the manager and she said they don't give receipts. I was shocked because if I had a problem with my order how could I proved to them anything was wrong without a receipt. I'm sure Burger King doesn't pay it's vendors without a receipt. I'm not sure what's going on since this is the same problem my husband and daughter had 2 days before. I will longer visit Burger King and take my business down the street to Jack in the Box or Taco Bell.. I can't wait til McDonalds opens a store closer to us. And NO I didn't have it my way!

Tuesday,, July 3rd, 2018, a few of us stopped by the Burger King Restaurant on Tilghman Street in Allentown, Pa. for lunch. Surprised to say that we waited 12 minutes in line with no one taking any of our orders. No manager was present to voice our complaint and people were frustrated with the non-service. How can you run a fast food business with no authority present? I kept asking the workers behind the counter to please take our orders as the line of people were obviously on lunch break and can not afford to wait a quarter hour just to place an order. Such poor management at that restaurant that i will no longer consider Burger King a viable option for lunch. The three of us were so fed up with the inability of the staff that we would not consider this establishment a fast-food restaurant. Anything but fast! Poor service, poor communication, poor overall!

Hello, I just went to Burger King at 711 W. Boylston Street in Worcester, MA and ordered 2 McChicken sandwiches for $6.00 at the drive up window around 8:40PM on July 4th, 2018. The girl that took my order just gave me the price to pay. When I got to the window to pay, I said to her, "you did not ask me what kind I wanted". Her reply was, "I don't have to ask you, you have to tell me which one you want." It certainly was said in a nasty manner. I said so your telling me when I order I am suppose to tell you that? She said yes. Then, she had the nerve to pass me my bag and say "Here" in such a nasty tone. Any other customer would have just thrown the bag at her but I don't condone violense. There was no reason to be that rude and nasty. Mind you I've been there inside and ordered the same thing and the worker always would ask which one do you want. If you don't have people skills, you should not serve the public. I called and ask for the name of the Manager and she said her name was Websee (she said she is the manager. (I even wonder about)

Hello I live in Battle Creek Michigan and had my 4 nieces come stay with me for a few days. They love Burger King so that's where we decided to go for dinner. I ordered and 1 original chicken sandwich meal. 2 whopper meals, and 2 rodeo burgers and fries and a drink.
We were heading out of town therefore went thru the drive thru. It was a really hot day so the lady at the window handed me everything in a rush and assured me everything was in the bag. Well first of all we received our drinks (no straws). secondly the fries tasted like they had sat on the warmer all day! And we were shorted to orders of fries at that! The whopper was so sloppley made when you tried to bite it that it practically slid off the bun right into my lap. My pop was flat and had no ice! the original chicken I asked for plain with cheese only and it was loaded with lettuce and very sloppley made. My nieces and I were disappointed, shorted food, the fries were nasty and the sandwiches to say the least were very sloppley put together. I spent over $40 for this meal and still ended up going thru another drive thru restaurant to get more food because of this.
Very disappointed in Burger King and would really like some compensation for this!

This occurred in the Cleveland Ave Fort Myers BK: Ladies and Gentleman of the Line!!
I was the Officer who was served a burger at Burger King at 4004 Cleveland Avenue in Ft Myers with dirt in it, At first I thought it was just burned old bacon, I was hungry and ate the burger, at the last bite I saw dirt and grit on the burger. In disgust, I threw it out of the window. I quickly noticed that my receipt had big block letters with the word POLICE on it. this has never been the case previously. I went inside and made contact with the manager who said "sorry, what do you want me to do?" Just before speaking to the manager the staff member from the drive thru asked "what the matter officer something wrong with your order?" Then she and the other staff had a good laugh. Some day we first responders just want to grab a quick bite because we are overwhelmed with calls, and this is how we are treated. I contacted cooperate offices and they said "not our problem we'll have the franchise owner contact you", When contacted by the franchise owner he said "It is impossible for dirt to get into food, you're crazy!"
So to my brothers and sisters I say this. only eat at safe places and check your food before hand. EXCELSIOR!!!!!!

THIS IS BEYOND UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

there is only one fast food burger restaurant in salmon Idaho which is burger king .the cashier Judy hatch is old and not all there .she is very rude.And often messes up the change.my daughter has Autism and chooses to eat at this place .I didn't like it when my daughter ordered a meal for 3.79 and with tax it came to 4.02 my daughter gave Judy Hatch a five dollar bill and Judy asked if my daughter had two pennys and my daughter said no so judy grabed two pennys out of a cup and told my daughter to bring more pennys.

Mgr has a nasty attitude

I always go the Burger King on parkway in Lagrange. One lady who always smiles,Charlene she had me laughiing, I was in s bad mood but when i left there I was in a better mood, theses people are tthe ones Burger King on the parkway needs not the one who does not smile or act crazy. Thank you, Tina smith

I ordered the 2 for 6 and received two cold poorly made sandwiches forty minutes later. You lost two families as customers today and I personally believe Burger King would be better off if the store on 544 in Wylie Texas didn’t exist.

On 6-25-18 went to Burger King in Celina,Ohio. It was around dinner time. There was an employee that was cleaning the bathroom . He went in with gloves on he came out of the mens room with toliet brush in his hand. He proceeded to put his gloved hand on the counter walked back into the food preparation area and came back from there into the womens bathroom.Came out the door carrying the tb in hand. Once again gloved hand was placed on the counter ,behind the counter touching everything. It made me sick. Hep A can be spread . He should know better than contaminate counters and everything else he touched. He should have taken off dirty gloves and replaced them. Just want to keep people from getting sick. We enjoyed eating there but can't get that out of my mind. Thank You for listening.

Due to your La. Burger King refusing to serve Police, I will never shop Burger King again.
You do not even get the one star low review.
Arthur Hughes

On Tue. June 25, 2018. I stopped at a BK and went inside to order. 2 locations - Prairieville,La, Airline Hwy and Duchtown, La Hwy 73, about 3 -4 miles apart. Prairieville One kid at the inside order counter. No one else in sight, not at drive thru, no one cooking. no one in sight. I left, No reason to stay.
Drove to the Dutchtown location. Went inside. One girl hosing out a sink in the back. No cooking, no one waiting on customers,.Again I left. No one to talk too. This was all between 6:30 - 7:00.
I have never seen anything like this before. You have lost me as a customer. I am just dunbfounded.
Good by BK.

am very disappointed in burger king the reason why is for refusing to serve police officers very disappointed will never eat at a burger king again

Have feedback for Burger King?