Burger King Complaints Continued... (Page 6)

526+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Burger King corporate: 1-866-394-2493

To whom it may concern, I recently bought a meal at a Burger King location in philadelphia, Pa on Castor street next to the Oxford Circle, i have noticed the employees take orders on the cash register then put fries and get in touch with alot of food without gloves or washing their hands! i love burger king and i always rather my food from Burger King than any other fast food place but i will not have someone ealing with money and then my food, i do not want to call inspection i just thought it would be helpful to write this complaint
thank you so much. maghrooma_feek [at] yahoo.com

The Burger King down the road from me in Orlando, Florida on East Colonial Dr. Store # oh wait I can’t give you a store # because it is not on the receipt. Gee I wonder why?? I order at the drive through and no matter what I order each time I am told to pull around to the front of the store and they will bring my order out. there is no one behind me, no one in line so why do I need to pull around to the front? Well because mam we are on a timer and have to have the food out to you in a certain time. Ok well have it out in a certain time. I need you to pull around mam. Let me speak to a manager.

Manager comes and tells me to pull around to the front of the store it is policy they cannot have someone waiting at the drive through waiting for their food I guess. So needless to say I pull around to the front 12 minutes later, I go inside the store. NOt a sole in sight, no one in the store eating or ordering, it;s not like they were even busy. I ask gee did you forget me? No mam your order is here. I think they do this on purpose so you get pissed off and go inside to get your food so they dont have to bring it out to you. I get home and on my whopper is one little shred of wilted lettuce and about 10 pickles.

I don’t like tomatoes or onions so I ask that to be removed. You would think they would realize that I want a whopper without tomatoes or onions, I would like lettuce!!! So what I got was a stale bun, a shriveld piece of lettuce (one itty bitty piece) and pickles and a patty. If I wanted a hamburger I would have ordered a hamburger. Then I get the onion rings a large that costs what $2.89 for a large that is half full. Once I get home and find all of this out I call the store and ask for a complaint line, she gives me a toll free number and when I call it is the employee line, the gentleman tells me that I want consumer telephone number and gives me the number so I call that number and it is a number to open a franchise.

I have looked online to find out Burger Kings cooperate headquarters and am going to call and boy you better believe they are going to hear some words from me. Fast food is going up in price and quality and service is definitely going way down! I don’t think I will ever give Burger King another dime of my money…they suck!!!

i went to burger king at foothills roseville and i was suprised to experience the customer service so poor from this location. i ordered a burger meal w/ fires there yesterday. i saw her preparing an onion fries instead so i told her i want a regular fries. the lady she got mad right away and was stomping and snorting. and making indirect remark in a SPANISH language that was very rude sounding to me. she was arguing although i’m calm the entire time about the fries. the CRUE’s name was GABBI/GABRIELLA. she was really2 rude and because of this i am pretty sure that we’re not going back to burger king anymore ever!

On the night of 4/2/2011 I went through the drive-thru of Burger King store # 17110 on Walzem Rd, at 09:38 p.m. in San Antonio. I ordered the 20-piece Tenders for $4.99. After paying at the window, the clerk asked that I park further up the lane that he would bring out my order. I thought, “Great”, they were frying the tenders. A few minutes later I was brought my order, and upon tasting one piece, I realized this product had been cooked many hours’ before, and apparently micro-wved to heat them up for my order. They were hard, tough, and practically inedible. I would like either a refund from Burger King, or a new order made of this product, that is fresh, hot, and edible.

I really believe Burger King needs to train their employees on better customer service. They need to be taught to listen to the customer and not behave like they have something better to do and not act like were bothering them. The employee at drive through was curt, and was trying to rush my order. I had to tell her to hold on when placing my order (she still got it wrong) I drove up to pay and. she took my money with no words at all and gave me my change, no thank you nothing..My burger was soggy, my lettuce was all wilted and I had ordered a whopper combo no pickle, onions and no tomatoes, tomatoes, they went ahead and still put in.. What a waste of time and money going to Burger King.

Standing @ the front counter at Burger King for 15mins before they waiting on me. There was no one in line, they were talking to each other in the back, and on the cell phone, not to mention that the place was dirty. If I was the Burger King manager they would leave there phone in there car, and when not busy would be cleaning and mopping the restaurant. Instead of clowning around like they always are, how about getting some work done? I am just saying! If you want to know this burger king is located @ 1-10 and hwy 73 in Prairieville La. Every time I come in here its the same stuff, Poor Management!

Complaint about Burger King at 49 West Hamilton Campbell CA. Went to this location and they did not bother to put a label saying they are out of certain sodas in self serve drink area. March 25,2011 at 6pm. They had only 3 of the 7 or so available. This was not the first time this Burger King location was out of soda as they were out of one a month ago. The BK staff knew as i asked him and he told me the ones available. When i left a half hour later they still did not label out of stock and they also did not have any soda covers as well. Be warned check your sodas before filling up or better yet dont go to Burger King on Fridays. Who ever is the manager of the West Hamilton location sure is not doing thier job at customer service. email for this place on receipts is comments02012@sracbk.com

today we went to burger king at palencia on us 1. we have had bad experiences there before but we are just sick of it now. our nuggets were cold chicken sandwich cold bread hard as a rock. whats going on there are never any customers in the place and the employees were outside. i wish i had my camera so i could have taken pictures of the girl putting fries in a plastic bag off the floor. oh my god will someone please help this burger king does the poor owner even know or care. we will notify the health inspector. burger king manager on duty was a idiot. whats going in people always playing around dirty store and fat nasty people with no gloves. whoever owns this place needs to watch the tapes and fire everyone and start over. we might also call the news reporter to check this out this place needs help thanks!

There is one Burger King in Zachary, Louisiana. There is one McDonalds in Zachary, LA. You can get in and out of McDonalds drive through even with a long line of vehicles in very few minutes. More than once, I have sat in line (there is a curb when you get so far in and you can’t get out) for an extraordinary long time considering the number of cars in line. One night it took 50 minutes to get a Burger King kid’s meal. There was a truck at the order box with nothing but space in front of him (se was yelling at the order box), one car behind him and then me. That was the longest time but I was told by someone else that was complaining about this it was quicker to go in.

I did that yesterday and found Burger King employees arguing about who was going to take an order out. I believe the manager was there and leaving and it was chaos in there. Three people in the kitchen part, the manager, and three other employees up front. I still had to wait for the kid’s meal. No one else in line when I came in. When I had to wait the 50 minutes, I called a Burger King store the next day and got a supervisor’s name and left him a message, he never returned my call…he knew it was about the Zachary location. The store manager I talked to in Baton Rouge said, Zachary had “help” problems.

It does not help to complain to the store personnel in Zachary….they DO NOT CARE. If this is OK with you, fine but the only reason I go there is because my grandson has to have those onion rings. He has autism and he does not want any substitutes. Also, my 87 year old Mother loves whoppers. I thought you should know…it’s been this way a long time and I think you have lost a lot of customers due to this…Zachary has really grown since hurricane Katrina but I know they could find employees that care somewhere in the area.

we went to burger king last night at 8:00 pm. we placed our order inside and went to get the drink for the meal. I turned to get ketchup but the pump was empty so we had to ask for packs. they gave us 3 packs for a large fry. we had to get more. our food came then we went to find a seat. most of them were dirty and the tables had not been wiped off. but we found a clean one. I unwrapped my veggie burger to find no pickles or ketchup or onions. only 1/2 of a tomatoes was on it as well.I went back up to ask for pickles and onion in a cup to put it on myself and the burger king manager said well what kind of burger did you get they all do not come with that. I said I got the veggie burger and she just turned and walked away.

the girl next to her put some in a cup and gave it to me and walked away with out a word. my husbands burger was a double stacker. when opened it there was only one patty not two. so he took it back up and they were just going to put one patty on it and give it back but he said to the lady you have had your hands on it i want a new one to eat. when we got up to leave all of the trash cans had been turned to the wall so you could not get trash in them. we had to sit our tray with trash on the top of the cover to the trash can. it was bad in there and all of the burger king workers had the attiude that they did not care one bit if people came in to eat or not. I just dont understand people anymore. so many people are out of jobs and the ones that do have them just dont care.

they should replace all of the ones in that store with new ones. the burger king is store # 07957 on franklin blvd in gastonia n.c.

You’ll don’t offer buck doubles anymore??? WHY McDonalds has double cheese for a $1. They have fried pies 2 for a $1, Spicy chicken $1 & a really good dollar value menu & have for many yrs. U people r right across the street & can’t hold a candle to McDonalds business. McDonalds open at 5am/Burger King suppose to be 6am. I get a sausage biscuit/coffee 4 $1.08 cents at Big Mac every morning at 5am sharp everyday on time. Burger Kings Breakfast menu wow not good at all & HI PRICED/the burgers, onion rings everything way out of line price wise. the strawberry & grape jam r jelly YUK. Try McDonalds sometimes it is much better, not great but much much better.

The NEW Stacker 1 Meat 2 Meat 3 Meat No No Try again terrible value for the price. Sometimes Changes r bad. This is 1 of them. This was a change in the wrong direction No Buck doubles & The Stacker Wacker Packer deal SUCKS Sorry Just being honest here. I do like the flame broiled patty but I can do that myself at home & get more bang for my buck. The service is great/employes super/nice new clean building but too high price wise. Jack in the box WOW Chicken sandwiches/2 tacos & a real good dollar value items. Dairy Queen has 2 double cheese (really good burgers with bacon everything on them for $3/Chicken & doumplins for $3.99 Great.

Thanks for your time Kelvin Bourque. Good luck!

Good morning, I was really feeling like a burger this morning so I decide to go to burger king because most are cooking breakfast at this time. It is a rainy days…cold…so a nice hot burger would of been great. I have several issues with your restaurants. 1. The cook who makes the burgers at burger king had no GLOVES on while making my sandwiches…he picked up every ingredient with his bare hands. I not sure what you policy is…but when customers can see you make there food, it would be nice if you cooks were wearing gloves. 2. I watch him put my food in the microwave …why would he have to do this if the food was hot.

Even microwaved my food was cold…amazing. What ever happen to serving hot food. I had ordered the whiplash burger…it was cold and one of the crispy chips(not sure what the were) one was so hard I could not ever eat it. I can send it to you…you should have a product that does not get rock hard. I have tired this burger and have decided I do not like it. It to spicy for me. I can honestly say I will not be returning to burger king …I love hot food and food that is not microwaved. If this is how you run a business..you might want to put up a wall so customers cannot see you prepare their food.

I went in to Burger King fast food restaurant and asked for a buck double with no cheese. The man at the register said that he could not give me a buck double with no cheese. He said he would have to enter it as a double hamburger and charge me 30 cents more. I asked why it cost extra to get it with no cheese and was told that the buck double was a Burger King special and I either had to have it the way it comes or pay for a double hamburger. I left and went to McDonalds and they were happy to provide a double cheeseburger with no cheese at the same price as a double cheeseburger.

I have contacted Burger King Corporate Headquarters and multiple HR representatives. I have someone working at Burger King using my name and SSN. Burger King has made no effort to contact me to resolve this issue. I have left messages for their legal department, HR, general support techs, and anyone else i have come in contact with. I have filed police reports and reported it to multiple identity theft sites. They do not care about this apparently. Or think it is not a serious offense. I need to get this removed from my credit, and have this reported to the IRS. I think this is a tactic by the Burger King company to help their employees to continue to work using my info for cheap labor.

I’m thinking of going to a lawyer and having them call Burger King to get some traction because apparently they do not want to cooperate with me to help the police catch this person and press charges for fraudulently using my info to gain employment. This is BS and i think a company as big as Burger King would be willing to assist me and the police department in finding this person. I want to start a boycott of this company as this is not right in any way!!! I believe if this happen to them they would be just as concerned as i am about this.

I am an everyday customer at the Burger King at newark delaware. I eat breakfast and lunch their on a nearly daily basis. I am constantly receiving either the wrong order or food that simply should never be eaten by any human. On a few occasions I have even brought the food to show to the manager and asked them “would you ever eat this sandwich” upon which they responded by saying that they would not. This week on two separate occasions I received the wrong order at this Burger King.

The first time I saved my receipt and was given the missing food but the second time I had already thrown away the receipt upon returning home and noticing that i received the wrong food. I would like some consideration for the fact that I am constantly receiving the wrong orders and am met with hostility upon complaining, and in addition, was still never compensated for my screwed up order since I did not have the receipt. This is simply not acceptable from Burger King.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response. My email address is Mdevivo@udel.edu please contact me on this email to discuss this issue.

Had a very disappointing experience at this Burger King in Standish, Mich..Feb. 15, around 6:00 pm.We waited over 20 min. for our food, they were more concerned about the drive through that the indoor customers. When I got my Burger it was dried out bad. The worst part was when I used the rest room, one of the Workers came in and went then left without washing his hands, and I think it was a manager, what a piece of work. I will be calling the place tomorrow to continue my rant!!! I won’t be eating there again.

My husband and I stopped at the Burger King on I-49 in Alexandria, LA this morning. It was so cold (59) I asked the clerk to turn up the heat and she told me she needed a key. I asked where the Mgr. was so that he could do it and was told he was at home. It was 8:00 in the morning, this is at Burger King mind you, and they didn’t even have coffee brewed. I was told I would have to wait for that too. I got my money back and went across the street and ate at McDonald’s instead.

I went to Burger King for breakfast this morning. The service was very rude. I didn’t get a HOW ARE YOU or other nice greeting or a THANK YOU. They pulled me and 5 other cars out of the drive thru and told us to park and that theyd bring our food out. I waited ten minutes for two sandwiches. I had asked her to put jelly in the bag, when they brought my order out they hadnt, so i had to get out of my car and go in there and wait for jelly. They were rude once again and didn’t apologize for leaving the jelly out of my order. This is ridiculous that they are supposed to serve the customer in a friendly timely matter and i have to go thru a rude hassle at Burger King just for a biscuit. Ill go to McDonalds next time!!

I went into burger king at 6:35 am on 2/5/2011, the person behind the counter was very slow moving (i figured he worked all night maybe tired not the problem) well he looked at me and said what do you want. I handed him a burger king coupon for buy one get one free breakfast bowl (which are very good). I said give me this and a medium black coffee please. He looked down at the coupon looked back up at me with a look of are you kidding me like i asked him for his first born. He said we don’t have any coffee, i said are you kidding, he looked back with the same blank look said no. I have been waited on before by this person with the same look, so maybe that is just his look. Burger King not serving breakfast and NO COFFEE R YOU KIDDING ME.

I just went to burger king to get food for my daughter…..I saw one guy in there…..Pulled up to drive through sat there for 10mins. Drove to the front and they disappeared…..all lights are on in the place……Its only 940p……this location is in Montgomery NY 12549…..Also when you do get someone they make you wait 10 to 15 mins for food…….I was reading reviews and they are bad with your company. Something needs to be done about this burger king location…….It has bad service……..I will go to Micky D’s right across the street…..they are nice and food is fresh and fast…..hope something is done about this……thank you for your time……..

Today on my lunch break I decided to go to the Burger King. As I approached the building I was really greatful that no cars was in the drive thru. As I was turning in a car did make it to the drive thru before me, the car was at the ordering speaker for about 10 mins before he pulled around. I then waited for 8 mins and no Burger King employee said anything as if there were closed. I pulled around only to find the same car that was in front of me is still at the window. after waiting for another 5 min the car drove off with no food or money being exchanged.

I then pulled up at the window and look at the Burger King employees who tried very hard to make no eye contact as they were looking at paper working and doing other things. After waiting at the window for close to 10 minutes I blew my horn which made no impact on them at all. Now cars that have arrived after me are pulling around and speeding off. The Burger King staff never did acknowdlege that they were not taking orders.

The head manager, Am making a serious complain about how staff are being treated in burger king in Gloucester most especially by the manager (stephen). First of all,there are no permanent hours for staff,they tend to do it every week where they give there own people more hours. One can’t even pay for one’s bill. We staff worked hard for the company,and the only we can be paid is with the harsh treatment. If only the HR of burger king can please come into the case, every staff should have specified hours they are working the days and time both the full and part time staff,at least we all have a sense of belonging.

I am working in burger king in Gloucester,employed as a full staff but being as a part time,even with the part time,i can be given just two days to work, how can I pay my bills! If I ask, the manager (Stephen) is going to tell me that they too much staff and they have to cut the hours,my question is why employ so my people? Please find something to the situation cause burger king Gloucester is not a loving place to work at all. All staff working with anger cause hey can meet up with financially and the stand in manager is not helping at all instead messing up the whole thing, it was a lot better when the manager was in (kamar) but immediately he left stephen feels his new manager and everything upside down. Please do something about burger king in Gloucester. Thank You!

During the busy lunch rush, i waited at the burger king counter for my order while this woman texted. My food was done and in the staging area. I waited a total of five minutes while this lady texted and/or facebooked on her phone. She laughed and was pointing at the phone while showing others. Another burger king counter person asked her to do something and she said… “just go ahead and do it…” indicating that her job was simply not important to her. Really, if you don’t like your job at burger king or anywhere else, go find another. I heard she later got fired by her boss, but honestly it was too little too late. You shouldn’t be texting at the counter!

What kind of company believes that an Oreo Shake is serving a vanilla shake with crushed Oreos and whip cream on top? I’ll tell you who, Burger King! Their service and quality keeps getting worse and this was the last straw. And to make it worse they gave me no receipt so no Corp number to call. Then I look online and there are no e-mail or numbers to call. Dammit I actually wanted to help BK and still they don’t even let me do that. Obviously they could care less about their customers. I’ll stick with In and Out, Jack in the Box and McDonalds…

Burger King — such crap! Every single one of their stores shut down in my area. Poor customer service is poor customer service. I had a bad customer experience. Oh it was 6 minutes to close of breakfast and they didn’t want to make a batch of biscuits? Oh, boo hoo hoo for the Burger King franchise! They lost a customer, and possibly the lifetime value of that customer, to save a buck on a biscuit batch. Burger King corporate will waste millions of dollars on advertising this year. But lost a customer on a freakin’ biscuit.

I am pretty upset about this. I am on disability and social security, so my budget is very much limited by that. Went in to burger king the other to get a burger, and was very surprised by the rising prices of fast food. Instead of a few dollars for a hamburger, it was almost 5 dollars. If you want fries and a drink, it will cost you almost $7.00, with a regular drink being $2.25. I ended up getting a few things off of the dollar menu, and went home frustrated. I know times are difficult for everyone, but it is very difficult to keep up with the rising costs of living. I don’t eat fast food like burger king all the time, but it would be nice sometimes to get a hamburger. I just don’t think I can justify spending that much money anymore, it’s just not worth it to me anyways. Burger king and probably every other fast food place keeps going up on their price, and you keep paying it. Why???

Have feedback for Burger King?