General Mills Customer Service

Contact General Mills Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-328-1144

General Mills is an American food processing company serving worldwide markets for cereal, baking mixes, refrigerator dough and other food products. It is publicly owned on NYSE:GIS and in 2016 revenues were reported as 16.6billionUSD. There are over 39,000 employees as of 2014.

To reach consumer services call 1-800-328-1144 or find help here. To reach CEO Ken Powell you may address an envelop to him at: One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55426, USA. The corporate office phone number is 763-764-7600.

With the invention of the Puff Gun in 1930 cereals such as KIX (1937) and Cheerios (1941) were introduced. General Mills owns restaurants Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Good Earth health chain. Highlights include: founded in 1856 as Milling Co.; a merger in 1978 with 280 other mills and toy manufacturing starting in 1965.

Millions have been given to American schools through BoxTops for Education. Social presence is found on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.

General Mills Contact Information

1-800-328-1144

7am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top General Mills Complaints

I enjoy the Nature Valley Blueberry Biscuits for a morning snack. I buy the 10 pouch value pack. However, at least one or two pouches in each box are short 1 biscuit, 3 instead of 4 in the pouch. Can you send me a voucher to compensate me? I have been using the product for over a year and eat one pouch per day. Thanks for your help.

Address:
3323 Homestead Ct
Napa, Ca 94558

I bought what said a 2 crust deep dish pie crust. When i opened the package there was only one crust. I dont have time to be running all over the place. When a product says 2 I expect 2 to be in the package.

Bought Pop Secret Jumbo with Measuring Cup. (Could not find any lot number).

Tamper seal/label was wielded on tight. No perforations. Had to use scissors to remove resulting in the (needless) measuring cup dislodging and half the contents spilling on the floor.

Bad design, bad label arrangements, very unsafe.

About half way through my bag of bold chex mix I pulled out a pretzel and a chex was stuck to it by what I first thought was a medicine capsule but looking at it closer it appears to maybe be a glob of glue perhaps. These are my all around favorite snack and I am just concerned about what the object could be.

I have fallen in love with Nature Valley Almond Butter Biscuits, but I'm just a bit frustrated at this point. Recently, I purchased a package of 10 biscuits, and this morning I opened the third pack from that box of 10 that has contained two plain cookies with no almond butter in between them. No, this isn't a HUGE deal because the plain cookies are also really good. BUT, I much prefer them with the almond butter.

Purchased a tube of crescent rolls. UPS 069700 00067 3. When unwrapped the dough was a blob. You couldn't tell if they were crescent, squares, circles or none of the above. I had to piece them together like a big puzzle. Very disappointed since this is not the first time this has happened. Hoping to here a response from General Mills corporate at your earliest convenience.

I am a cereal fanatic especially your brand of flavors! Now so is my 3 yr old daughter and we can't afford much so when I see the chance to receive a toy inside the box of Trix cereal she loves the toy troll that said was included inside the box was not there and even worse she absolutely loves trolls.

So made me feel so bad that it wasn't inside the box. I know sounds so petty but to some people that can't afford the big things we teach our kids learn to appreciate the little things in life and this was little thing that let her down. If is possible send her one in mail would be amazing. Would make her happy and she is one that don't forget and be so grateful for it. Thank you kindly for reading this and hope you can help me out. Enjoy your day and happy holidays!

I recently had a craving for cinnamon toast crunch. I went to the store and bought the biggest box I could find. I prepared a nice bowl and they seemed a little darker than usual. I thought nothing of it. I sat down to eat them and they were definitely over cooked. They were burnt tasting. I couldn't even eat them with the milk on them. I really wanted them and was contemplating crying. I am very disappointed now.

There were several hard clumps of what is normally dust at the bottom of the cereal. The box was stored in our normal location. The date of expiration on the product was 02 MAY 2017 BU 222406 A.

Upon opening pie crust from plastic - a foreign object (about 1/2 in long - almost like a soft plastic was imbedded into one corner of the pastry. I opened the dough & the object was like a pliable plastic. Then the other half of the dough had a /4 inch of the same foreign object. Had to throw out the whole crusts.

My value pack was no value. Several packages of Fiber One Cheesecake bars. The Salted Carmel contained only one-half of a portion. Very disappointing when you are away from home looking forward to a snack. I expect better quality control from General Mills.

I bought a family pack (12 ct) of Fiber One brownies. I opened the box and grabbed 2 out and tossed them in my bag for work. Upon arrival, I took notice that the seal on the packaging was never properly sealed leaving the brownie exposed to the elements. The box will be disregarded when I get home.

I purchased a box of Raisin Nut Bran with almonds and covered raisins. The raisin's were like gravel, hard. The flakes were quite hard also. I was afraid I'd break my dentures, that's how hard the cereal was. Did General Mills corporate change the recipe or something? I used to love this cereal, but no more. The expiration date for this box is 11JUN2017.

I purchased a bag of Nature Valley Granola Protein (Oats 'N Honey) from a local Meijer's store that I shop at weekly. When I open the bag a week or so after purchase there is some type of paper towel like product in the bag sitting right on the top. I checked the date and it is still within the expiration date. It turned yellow in spots where the granola has been toughing this paper towel. I am will never purchase General Mills product again, scared what may be in the next bag/package.

Why did General Mills executives make the decision to stop making banana nut cheerios? I love the strawberry cheerios and i am currently purchasing these because i can not find banana nut at any store. Will you continue to not make them? I guess I should not get to used to the strawberry ones either? It sucks every time a customer finds something they really like the company stops making it. Why?

My husband and I love Betty Crocker Lemon Poppy Seed muffin and quick bread mix so I wanted to surprise him so I bought one Saturday, 4 June 2016. On Sunday I made the bread and to my surprise there was no lemon glaze in the box although on the box it said "with pouch of lemon glaze. I was very disappointed. I like Betty Crockers cakes and brownies. The glaze is what makes it taste great.

I was very disappointed to see that after reading the label and seeing all the advertising of removing all the additives that the TSP still remains in General Mills products. I stopped eating my fav cereal 15 years ago and never feed it to my children. I tell all my friends and anyone I see reaching for the cereal. I would really love to know why this harmful substance is still in your products and most children's cereals when your fruit loops doesn't contain it?

These are all under the General Mills products. Would love to be able to enjoy this product again someday. I will continue to make people aware of trisodium phosphate in your products. I am a concerned consumer. Please don't give me the bull of it being in trace amounts. It just shouldn't be there.

I purchased a box of Total Raisin Bran. I fully expected to eat flakes and raisins, but I didn't expect to encounter pebble like substances scattered throughout the box of cereal. They cannot be chewed, and are quite a shock when you bite down on them. I got so frustrated I ended up tossing 1/2 the box of cereal. The "Better If Used By" information is: 12Feb2017 CW125901. I don't know if anyone else has complained, but I was disappointed with the quality of the cereal. Especially when I am spending $4.00 a box.

The other night I opened up a can of Ex long Asparagus 15 oz can. as I was pouring them into a pan to heat them up. It was unreal, they were the size of a blade of grass. what happened to quality control. Some grasses are bigger then these were. These should have not been picked for consumption. They were hideous. I will be changing my brand from now on.

Well last year i was shopping @ walmart store in camillus, ny and happened on boxes of cookie crisp cereal special edition, i bought a box and went back to get another box & there was none, the special was off & i also checked other walmart locations & to no avial. Now they still sell the chocolate cookie crisp, which aren't very good tasting. Why did they stop making & selling the vanilla cookie crisp. Now the limited edition ones that were being sold during the christmas holiday did not taste like the old cookie crip use to taste, but they were ok, so did you all change the ingredients for the vanilla cookie crisp and will you start selling the vanilla cookie crisp again with the old recipe? Would love to see them back on shelves.

Why did you stop making Banana Nut Cheerios? This was some of the best tasting cereal on the market. I will no longer buy General Mills Products, and this is a fact! And don't think I'm the only one that feels this way. Bad move General Mills. Bring back the Banana Nut Cheerios.

I bought a betty crocker super moist carrot cake mix last nite at the dollar general store near my home in mayfield kentucky. After mixing all the water eggs and oil in a bowl i opened the cake mix to find the cake mix was not carrot cake but spice cake mix. I love carrot cake but hate spice cake so here is my complaint against General Mills. I am not to happy with your quality control who can't tell the difference from carrot cake and spice cake.

While consuming honey and oats granola bar, the last piece contained a small caterpillar cocoon. The caterpillar was alive and well, I will no longer purchase your products, I have pictures of package and caterpillar, which I will share.

I purchased 2 boxes of Nature Valley Crunch Bars -Almond Crunch the other day. All of the seals on the individual bars are not sealed all the way. Needless to say they are all soft, not crunchy! Just thought you should know. I don't have a printer at this time in case you would want to send me some coupons towards some replacement packages, please mail them.

We all like something that is quick and easy to have during breakfast especially since we are busy rushing to office, That's ready-to-eat cereal. Compared to those who don't eat cereal, those who do get, Less fatless cholesterol, more fiber. When it comes to meals, breakfast remains the main important part of our meals and what best that having cereals. General Mills have loads to variety to choose from so that one can make a healthier living. We tried many from Chex to Lucky charms, Cinnamon and Toast, Big G cereal, all of it has some real great taste and nutritional value that is good for our body. General Mills not just have this but also Baking products, pizza, pasta, soup, yogurt and many more. Real quality products that one can rely on.

Have feedback for General Mills?