Burger King Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

526+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Burger King corporate: 1-866-394-2493

I went through the drive through at BurgerKing#13903 at 101 W Euless Main in Euless Texas. My order number was #2. I ordered 2 sausage biscuits, a sausage egg and cheese biscuit and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. When I got home to eat I discovered that the biscuits were hard as a rock. Almost like a crouton. Unfortunately I have no teeth so this made it very difficult to eat. And the sausage on the sausage egg and cheese biscuit was dry like it was over microwaved. I have been going to this Burger King for a long time now and I have never received such poor quality food before.

My husband and I left a basketball game and stopped by for your fish sandwiches. We both ordered combo meals. One fish was to have no lettuce and extra tarter sauce and the other to have no tarter sauce and only lettuce. The gentleman taking our order repeated it back to us with our 2 special orders and he repeated it back correctly. We finally received our order and drove across town to our home. Upon arriving home i noticed that NEITHER one of our sandwiches were made correctly. It was not feasible to drive back across town to return the food. It was really aggravating and frustrating to get home to eat dinner and find out that I could not eat my sandwich because of the lettuce on it, and my husband could eat his but had to scrape as much of the tarter sauce off that he possibly could. This is just not acceptable to me because the gentleman taking the order repeated exactly what we wanted back to us and they were still not made correctly.

When I walked in it took 10 minutes to be served, and once served it took so long for my meal I sat down. When paying for my meal I gave my army ID and they said they don't give HM forces discount in which I find disgusting. I am a war veteran so Why does another Burger King give HM forces discount and another not, I think that this is discriminating the British armed forces in which I shall be talking to Land about this. When I actually got my meal after another 10 minutes, I had one piece of bacon, cold burgers and a stale bun, I took my burger back to compliant about it and they were helpful about the matter but when getting burger back the bun was worse than the first one stale. This is discussing for such a popular fast food restaurant.

I arrived at burger king on desiard st in monroe,la a little after 6 on feb 20,2013.. I stood insince line for about 10minutes and from my expierience since I was white I wasn't being waited on..I stood in line and blacks that were entering after me(their orders were being taken) there was two customers that purchased food but didn't have all the money and ran to get change,while they were gone the older black customer was asked what she wanted to order and she said she wasn't ready so when I finally got a chance to place my order I was told that the screen was tied up and I couldn't place my order yet..that was bullshit and I will be contacting a lawyer..besides it should all be on camera..

I was at a Burger King store with my brother. I notice that there were people that was behind me getting there orders. I went up to ask what was taking so long, the girl did not offer me a explanation so I told her to refund my card (the bill was 16.02). I then left. Upon checking my bank account, it did not show the account credited. The next day I went in again and ask to talk to the manager, she told me that it take 24 hours to go through, again I left. On Monday the 29th of October 2012 I looked at my account it was not credited. I went in to talk to the manager I could not understand what she was saying and again told me it would take 24 hrs, it was now 48 hrs. I became frustrated and told her that I would just like to have my refund, she stated that I would have to go to the corporate office. Then threatened to call the police on me because I was frustrated and raised my voice. I left defeated and angry. I was not offered another meal at a different time, apology, and I could not get my money back.

I have just got a whooper meal and the chips was cold the burger was slapped together and looked a total mess and when i ordered the drink that was ment to bed coke cola and i was given a cheap substute that twisted nothing like coke and COKE COLA was advertised on the BK menu board. plus i was standing in shop for 20 mins waiting for my food.
How you can call tyhis fast food it was more like RIPPING CUSTOMER OFF !!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the Burger King on Ruth st in Sulphur Louisisan 02/03/2013 at 06:30 am. I ordered a frappe mocha and as I was dringking it, i kept getting little white hard stuff in my mouth. I thought it was one of my teeth had chipped off. Well when I got to the bottom of the cup it was a huge white cap in the bottom. It was all beaten up. It also had lots of fragments in the bottom. I called the store and spoke to the manager on duty. I tell her and she says she is sorry and she will replace the drink. This is unsafe. Its know telling how many fragments I have drink. I brought it to another burger king and it was said to be a syrup cap. It was in the blender and was blended with my drink. This could have really damaged my throat and insides. I very upset of the lack of concern at the resturant. I would like a call back from someone at corporate offices of BK.

I live in Hudson, NC. I visit the Burger King location on Hickory Blvd. 3-4 times per week for a frozen Coke. Each time I am told the machine "is broken and Corporate won't fix it". Now I truly understand machines are just that and they do breakdown, but 3-4 or more times each and every week?? Come on now, that's a bit much to swallow. However, if it is true, then the item should be taken off the menu. I don't believe this is the case each time, I believe it's employees who don't want to clean the machine and do it before the store closes. I would like to see someone resolve this issue or else remove the item so it's not offered at this location. Thank you for your time. Sandi Phillips Hudson, NC.

I would like to tell everyone about the experience i just had at Burger King in bonner springs kansas, i went in to get my son husband and i lunch at about 11:30 am, gave my order,and went to get my son his fasta orange drink, the new machine they had in there quirted orange soda all over my new top,new shoes and all over my hands, it literally stained them, I ask to speak with a manager ,he came out ,and it sprayed out at him as well.i wanted to get lunch home to my son n husband befor it grew cold,which it did anyhow befor i got home, the manager didnt take my name number or anything down ,it was the most horrible thing , i could ever imagine... this is terrible that these fast food restauraunts doe NOT take fault for what happens with their equipment. i am very upset with this matter.

Today, 9/29/12, I drove by the Burger King located in the 1300 block of West Irving Park RD in Chicago, IL and noted that the large American flag in front was torn loose from one of it's mounts, appeared dirty and dangling almost to the ground. Having lost an uncle in WW II and aware of the thousands of young Americans who lost their lives or limbs in defense of what that flag stands for, I am sickened and appalled by the lack of respect the Burger King company has for this country.

Approximately one week to ten days ago, I had first noticed the condition of the flag and reported my concern to the manager of that facility. She had even come outside and visually confirmed the tattered condition of the flag. Several days later nothing has been corrected. I have no idea how many days, weeks or months the flag has been displayed in this deplorable condition. I fully intend to make as many people aware of this situation as I can.

Why is this situation allowed to continue and why has it not been corrected?

Burger King was one of my best fast food restaurants. All my children love it. Since I travel a lot to the UK and the US Burger King is my first choice during my travel. Unfortunately Burger King is owned by one of the most known people supporting terrorism in Bahrain. I hate politics and never interested in such a thing but the way the owner of Bahraini branch of Burger King supporting terrorism and attacking the silence majority people of Bahrain had a bad image on Burger King. It reached to the point that if you love your country and don’t support the opposition you should stop buying anything from Burger King restaurants. I know that the worse thing for a business owner to be involve in Politics.

Today I was at City Center one of the most known malls in Bahrain and now our Eid season when all the malls are busy people buying gifts and cloths for Eid. I stopped buying from Burger King from February 2011 and I only enjoyed it during June and July when I was visiting Orlando. Today at lunchtime I went to the food court in City Center and since it is one of the busiest seasons all other fast food restaurants were very busy and waiting was really long and the only restaurant with almost no customers was Burger King.

My four years daughter was hungry and I told myself I have a good excuse. I went to the counter were two Philippines were serving food in a restaurant without food!!! . I asked for Chicken Nugget Kids meal. Do u know what was the answer? We don’t have any chicken nuggets in a very rude way without saying Sorry!! Then I asked what kids meal you have and also said in a very rude way we don’t have any kids meal only two sandwich Chicken or Beef burger!!!!! I am sure even if I asked for a burger they would find a way to say we don’t serve food.

I am really shocked how a big and famous food chain like Burger King is allowing them to do so. I can provide with the exact time and it was early as the mall stay open until late. Everyone knows about the Riffa branch of Burger King and it was closed because all people living in Riffa were really mad about the owner. Do u know that when the owner hire people to remove the furniture and everything in the restaurant with the logo, pictures were taking by normal people and it was everywhere to tell everyone that we r winning and anybody supporting terrorism will have the same thing.

I miss Burger King food so much. My other daughter asked me when will I be able to eat from Burger King and I told her only when we travel!!!!!!

On may 5th 2013 at 3pm my family and me stopped to eat at burger king in parsons ks. When my fience went to open his hambuger it had a big bite out of the sandwich. My dad took the sandwich up one of the employees to it threw it in the trash and got him another hambuger. The manger on shift didn't look at the sandwich but explained it off as it was because sometimes the hambuger falls apart. There was no apoligies. There was a perfect bite out of the sandwich bun and all this was no meat falling aprt thing. The manger acted like it was no big deal. I would just like to let you know how buger king in parsons kansas is being repercented and that me and my family and friends will no longer be goin to burger king.thank you for your time the

I don't normally do this, but the last few times that my family and I have been to the Burger King in Hastings MN; the food and service have been horrible! Today, my daughter and I went out to eat lunch and bothe the service and food were horrible. I knew that we were in trouble when we walked in because I saw two fries and chicken nuggets sitting there...not even under any warming lights, mind you! Now, I understand that fast food doesn't mean that I am foing to sit down to fine dining, but I do believe that my food should be warm and the staff should be curteous. So, our food was indeed cold and when I asked the staff to warm it up in the microwave, they proceeded to heat it up...too long and the food was beyond chewable. The bread and meat were cooked to the point that it became hard, as well as everyhting else. The staff was irritated with me for wanting my food warm. I don't really understand why I was such a bother, considering they were just standing around, laughing, and doing nothing. I have been to many Burger Kings across the country actually and Hastings is by far the worst that I've ever been to. Your staff in Hastings should take a lesson from the staff in Lake City MN. The establishment in Lake City seems like a supper club compared to the Hastings store. Lake City always has HOT food, curteous staff and really want to let you know that as well! Thank you for your time, Sincerely, Derek Dickinson

I was just at your Green Bay store on military ave, I bought a crossant sandwich meal. When I got home and opened it, it looked like they just threw everything in the bag, the sandwich wasn't wrapped and had fallen apart and the tater tots were all over the bag. If the staff at this store don't care anymore tell them to quit and go work somewhere else or have them retrained. I won't go to that store anymore. If they present there product like that then I sure don't want see what the condition of the store is.

My husband and I went to the drive thru at the Burger King on Middle Country Roach across from the Centereach Mall in Long Island on Sunday, October 21st and purchased 2 Chicken Parmesian Sandwiches. We sat in the parking lot to eat them and half way through my husband bit into a piece that was almost jelly like. He looked down and it looked like gelatin, it was raw. We went back to the drive thru and showed the person at the window and they took it to their manager. We waited almost ten minutes at the window and no one ever returned. After the ten minutes the same worker came back with another Chicken Parmesian sandwich and my husband refused it as he did not want to take a chance again and that he would either want a burger or his money back. The worker then said he would have to go back to the manager. Another five minutes later the gentleman comes back with a burger. The manager never came to address the issue with us directly to apologize or anything. That night my husband suffered very bad stomach pains and was vomitting through the night. Burger King is my families favorite burger place but after this and the type of customer service we received I'm not so sure how often we will frequent the establishment. Maybe new training needs to take place.

I'm employed at the Burger King in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey. Store Number 13283. I'm always finding breaking of the store policies going on inside the store. Not only are two of my managers dating each other but I've always turned my head and caught them "making out" which disturbs me to deal with in my place of work. I find it to be highly unprofessional.

My GM has also multiple times been rude and down right nasty to some of our customers with the excuse that "she doesn't want to deal with people today." When you work in a fast food restaurant half the work you do is dealing with customers, and when you're rude to them you lose business which isn't a good thing for the corporation.

My manager has also recently been cutting hours of some of the workers due to personal reasons rather than work related reasons. She's cutting hours to fulfill the hours of their daughter and son who are also employed there. When we're not even short on staff she's constantly hiring more which also causes a drop in hours for the good workers who've worked there longer.

They also won't work some workers on the same shift as some of the other managers due to reasons implying racism. They've stated they're sexist against female employees, not necessarily the ones who work in the store but others she's worked with recently. I don't find this to be the best store you could possibly make it to be because of all the things that go on in it.

Dear Burger King, I am so pissed off I can hardly write. I've been going to this particular Burger King for over 10 years.. I was never insulted like this before. I am a handicapped senior citizen. I ordered lunch and usually sit at one of the 3 tables with chairs. you worker in the pictures had stuff on all 3 tables Including baby stuff and a baby bottle, I had to squeeze in sideways at a both right next to him. he completely ignored me and was sitting at the first table texting on his phone.

while the baby was throwing his keys on the floor and running around my table. he never asked if I needed one of the tables he was occupying. there was another employee having his lunch at the last table. At first I thought the boy was just a rude customer, until I noticed he was talking to the worker next to him and the manager behind the counter. also in pictures. I was just about done eating.

then I took out my cell phone and started taking pictures, that's when he stopped texting, got up cleared the table he was sitting at and got the baby off the floor. He went to the side door and talked to his manager, they both looked and the boy went back to work, trying to hide from me. they never apologized or nothing. I really pissed off. I think your help in this store needs a talking to, I'm not looking for any free hamburgers, I'm just pissed, cause I eat at Burger King about 3 times a week .

I hope this helps you control some of the attitude at this store. What got me so pissed is he could see that I was having a hard time fitting into the booth. but was having fun watching me struggle.

There was a bread tag on the bottom of my chicken sandwich and I could of choked on it if I was not paying attention. I want something doen about it cause this could of choked me and really no food coupons will be excepted because it could be a lawsuit if i would of choked.

I went to the Post rd. store in warwick to order a double cheeseburger with a large fry. My fries were extremely cold and when i asked one of the girls, i believe her name was Sam, if i could have a new fry she rolled her eyes and said sure with an attitude. I had already been waiting atleast ten minutes for my order. The store was not clean and could have been ran better by monkeys. The manager (Rebecca) was yelling at all the employees as she stood in the same spot and didn't seem to work at all herself. She was very rude and unprofessional telling the employees she was going to "cut someone head off". Another lady behind me asked to eat in the dining room, the employees put it in a bag, and when the lady asked for it to be on a tray they said "oh they're all dirty we dont have anymore". Overall the place was a disaster and i wouldnt be caught dead going back to that store.

I purchased a double stacker at the drive-thru. The board said the sandwich only was $2.00. Was charged about $.40 more (never got receipt, which is usual for this BK). Asked to only be charged amount shown, but they refused. Told them I wouldn't have ordered it if I'd known the actual cost. Believe I should have only been charged what the board said. It's called good business, but apparently they could care less about the customers. Also, twice in the last week, I, along with many other customers, backed out of the drive-thru lane after 15-20 WITHOUT ever placing an order. Don't know why service is SOOOOOOO SLOOOOOW. I used to love the breakfast ham, egg & cheese croissanwich. Used to be fluffy and fresh. Now they grill or do something to them. Hard as a rock and sometimes burned. Won't eat at this one ever again, even though it's close to home. May not eat at any BK restaurants anymore. Tonight with being overcharged, and them not honoring what was on the board was the last straw for me. I tried to find a number for them, but the 2 numbers I found through Google weren't for the restaurant. I know $.40, plus tax, isn't a lot, but it is the principle of it.

I work 1 block from this Burger King so I go here almost everyday and every time I go to that location there's never a cashier at the counter and there's always a line of 3-4 people waiting for someone to take their order. And I've had to wait up to 30 min just to order my items. The staff their are really slow, the manager tries his best to comfort the customers and apologizes politely for the wait, but that doesn't make the experience any better. I only order about two value items every time and always end up waiting 10-15 minutes just to get the items I ordered. This bad experience defeats the purpose of having a fast food restaurant. I think that if there was one more employee hired at that location then the wait times would decrease and the experience would be a much better one than what many customers experience on a daily basis. The location is 825 N Nova Rd, Daytona Beach, FL. Please take care of these problems or I will start referring my friends and families to the Checkers across the street. Thanks.

Burger King 2622 W. Broadway in Louisville ky, 500 feet away from the Taco bell that I just saw a complaint on, entitled, "Ghetto Taco Bell". Anyway, there is a McDonalds right beside this BK that is so busy, all the time, that you would think there was no other place on the planet to eat. But this Burger King doesn't have 3-5 customers at 12:30 in the afternoon..at lunch-time! Let's see why. At any given time the 5 people in the back are talking to each other and ignoring the customers..including standing there with someone's food in their hand, talking to other employees about -anything but work-while the customer is at the counter waiting. Hmmmm. Good mgmt there. It takes up to 15 minutes, on many separate visits, to get your food when your the only one at the counter ordering. Hmmmm. I have stood there for ten minutes, in the past, and waited for my buger, and only then do they realize they have no fries..."oh we gotta drop your fries, they will be ready in 6 minutes", is what they told me. All the while I've got an already luke warm sandwich getting even colder. The food is awful, typically. I always get a whopper combo, the whopper is room temperature, NEVER, microwaved (before dressed) as per company policy. It always tastes funny..it's never fresh and clean tasting. The fries are always old...like they make them all in advance an hour earlier. They don't toss them out and make new every so many minutes, as per company policy. You have no access to ketchup, napkins or salt..it's all behind the counter and it's slow to get. The bathrooms are locked, you have to go get a big dirty key on a stick, from the people handling your food. The bathrooms are filthy and so is the dining room, always. I swore I wouldn't go back...ever, but today I broke my rule again because I was near here and every place else is busy at lunch time. Of course I walked in at 12:15 Wednesday afternoon, lunch time, and there was one person eating here..IN THE MIDDLE OF DOWNTOWN LOUISVILLE! A trillion people and no one eats here. Anyway, today was awful...it's just awful, the fries were dark yellow from sitting in the oil, they tasted terrible..and my sanwich was cold again... and I won't break my rule again, Lord willing. No more West End Burger King

I used the drive thru for my order. I was taking the food home to eat. I was half way home and realized that a Whopper Jr. was left out of my order. I had to turn around and go back taking extra time. I went in to get the Whopper Jr. and I told the host that I wanted my other 2 Whopper's replaced with fresh hot one's, because by the time I got home, they would not be good to eat, from the extra time involved in going back for the Whopper Jr., that shouldn't have been left out to begin with. The host told the manager what I wanted, me the paying customer, and the manager refused to do it. This is the worse service I've ever had before. By the time I got home the Whoppers were not warm or hot, and not any good at all. I will never go back to that location again, and the manager that doesn't care enough to make customer's happy, shouldn't be a manager.

Hi, i visited burger king in istanbul the one by jawahir centre in the st called Halaskargzi cad, i bought a double whopper menu and it costs 14.45 lira approx. I gave the cashier 200 lira and he gave me the change i thought it would be the correct change but when i got home i found it was 50 lira less, when i went back they pretended they do not speak english and did nothing, i have always used BK but never tteated like this,

On Friday October 18th at 5:05 pm I entered the Burger King located at 1745 Silver Star Rd, Ocoee, Fl. I was with my Wife and 2 kids. There was nobody on line in front of me and there was (2) Female Employees I am assuming Supervisors (one had a white shirt and the other had a dark gray shirt) who were standing at a register talking amongst themselves. After approx 5 minutes another female employee came to take my order. By this time a few more customers arrived and waited on line while the (2) female supervisors continued their conversation and never acknowledged the customers. Approx 10 minutes later a young male employee who appeared to be overwhelmed handling drive through and now dining came to assist taking orders.

It took approx 20 minutes for my family to receive our food (not the complaint). A couple who was standing on line for approx 20 minutes approached the young male employee asking him if he is always working hard with no assistance from management. The couple then advised the (2) Supervisors (who were still having their conversation) he had taken their photos and is going to contact the district manager. I was appauled when they both responded by laughing in his face and telling him he should have let them know he was going to take a picture so they can pose for it.

At that time the couple left the business without purchasing any items. Upon the couple leaving the Female Supervisors began to laugh louder and calling them names loud enough for the whole restaurant to listen. My family and I left the establishment at approx 5:55pm and both Female Supervisors were still standing at the register talking and ignoring any customers who entered, leaving all the work to the young man.

I have been a Burger King customer for as long as I can remember and I have never seen such unprofessionalism and disrespect by an employee let alone a supervisor. My wife was so disturbed at what she had seen, she refuses to ever step foot into a Burger King again. I understand that socializing in a workplace is common, but it should be refrained in an area where customers might feel they are ignored. I understand I am only one voice and I will probably be ignored, and my family not eating at your establishment will not bankrupt your company, but I do feel this issue should be addressed.

Burger King # 12076 in Corinth Texas. I went through the drive through trying to place my order. The lady said she couldn't hear me and I should pull up to the window; I did.

I started ordering a burger with nothing but a patty and bacon, but keep in mind, I no longer have the menu in front of me as I am now at the window. so I ask what they have that meets my requirement and she says, a stacker from the dollar menu. I asked for that instead.

Well, after I pay, $8.22, for a dollar menu burger, I realized I was over charged, instead of saying she made a mistake she immediately starts blaming me and told me she figured I just wanted 2 Burgers. (Not sure if that was supposed to be a target since I'm not a tiny girl)

I asked for a refund but she said the GM was the only one with that authority and wouldn't be available til the next day. I was okay with that until the other girl came up to the window and rudely towards me, defended her coworker and reiterated everything the other girl said, but with a bit more sass I might add.
She then asked me to hold as she went to make my food.

After all that attitude and anger, there's no telling what she went to do to my food; heard too many fast food horror stories. Either way, they insisted on me taking BOTH burgers after I clearly said I only wanted one! I got fed up and drove off with NO FOOD AND NO REFUND.

I went next door to Jack in the Box and at first they started walking towards Jack in the Box, I thought they were coming to give me my food. But I guess they decided against it and went back to work. It's been 2 days, I've left messages, GM still hasn't called back. needless to say, I'm never going back.

On Saturday December 15, 2012 I used the drive-in at Burger King 5490 @ 517 Cahaba Park Circle Birmingham, AL. When we begin our initial order the worker was very rude and short. After we completed the order she then asked us to hold on, and then after several minutes she returned and asked that we repeat the order again. We asked about the special promotions that you advertised and she was very short and nasty in her response. Upon arrival at the food window our food was just dumped into our car and when we asked for ranch dressing-we paid for it and it was dropped into our car. There was never a greeting or even a thank you. I am not a regular BK customer because of the continued poor service I have received from your stores. The quality of your food has dropped drastically in the last few years and as just one consumer who would return I would suggest that your workers develop some speed in fulfillment of orders and some people skills realizing that without us there would be no need for them.

I bought 2 chicken royal meals and asked for no mayo as daughter is allergic to egg . They came with mayo on. Took them back and asked for them to be exchanged . Was told they would be brought over when ready . Twenty minutes past and went to ask about them ss i only get 30 minute lunch break . The assistant then asked for someone to make another Royale and then practically through it at me and only gave me one Royal when i had paid for two . I had t leave by this time as i had t get back to work and leave my daughter to eat her lunch on her own whilst i got no lunch except for a diet coke.Absolutely disgustin customer service and basically a waste of money . I would appreciate a reply

Hello and how are you doing? I stopped @ Burger King Store #5020 located @ 106 S. First Street, Garland, TX 75040 @ (972) 275-6599 to get some lunch. I asked for a Mocha FRAPPE and some chicken nuggets. The lady gave me the FRAPPE without the mouse in it. It was horrible.

I asked her why would I purchase a FRAPPE without the whip cream, I might as well drink the chocolate milk. She was unaware that she sold me a FRAPPE without the whip cream. Well, I was just in a hurry I drove away.

I would appreciate if Burger King refunded my money please. Thank you.

We visit the local Burger King on 98th street in Albuquerque, NM. Labor Day, we went in there and ordered lunch. The music was so loud we couldn't talk to each other and my wife is hard of hearing so she shut her hearing aids off to avoid getting a headache. It was still too loud. Also, this is the United States of America. They had a loud Spanish radio station on with no reference to the US. We are 65 years old and moved here to be with our Daughters family. I have had run ins with this store before for cold sandwiches. I will not go back to this place and will tell all my friends not to. You have another store on Coors and I40 that treats us great but we live too far for a quick meal. We tried to call the manager and he was not home. His voice mail was not set up so we decided to complain to you.

My god, the Chicken Parmigiana grilled sandwich is awful. It is not up to the standards that i have found at BK. I have been a customer of yours for decades. and nothing before prepared me for this. First- i cannot imagine that the chicken had ever come close to the flame grill -- it had to be microwaved. The flavor was non existent. The chicken would not stay in the bun the marinara sauce made it so slippery it kept sliding out.

It is not that hard --- grill the chicken to give it some flavor - put some parmigiana cheese on it put a little marinara on one (1) side and serve.

On Nov. 22, 2012 my fiancé and I went threw the drive thru at the Burger King in Browns Mills, NJ. I ordered a carmel and fudge sundae, I asked the girl taking my order if they had any sprinkles. She was very rude and ignorant to me and replied "NO!" with a very harsh tone. I completed my order and pulled up to the window. When I got there the girl that took my order refused to come over and take the money. She called over another employee to take my money and give me my order. The rude employee that took my order had a very bad attitude and bluntly refused to take my money or make my order, or hand me the items. I regularly go to this Burger King and every time their employees have horrible attitudes and treat customers like garbage. It's unfair and makes a bad reputation for this store. I rarely complain, but this one employee just really disrespected me for no reason. I am not happy with the customer service I received and I do not plan on returning to this store again.
Brittany Jean Dickerson

Once again I wanted fast food, i was in a hurry and stopped by the Lafayette In location on Teal road. I only order the bk stacker with no cheese and no sauce. But every time, it is all messed up. I was the only car in drive thru. I got onions and a got of that sause which i despise, only to discover it when i get home. Plus the fries were cold...but they always are. I dont like to complain, but your burger king sucks there. I always get wrong food, and have to pay for something i cant eat. So you might say, just take the onions off, still taste like onions. I might tell you, oh sorry we added dog shit on your sandwich, just take it off..for real, i never going back there. And i ahould be reimbursed for all of the times my order was scrwwed up and i didnt have time to go baxk. I work tqo jobs and breakfast was convenient for me there. I qould stop by every morning, until i had enough of the breakfast ppl being just plain hateful and nasty. Imagine how much more business you lose because of bad attitudes and consistantly messed up orders. I would think in a recession, those things should matter.

Burger King has been my favorite "Burger" Restaurant for may years. I am not one to seek and complain but your Franchise has got to be notified about a certain location, if it has not already been. I am compelled to write to you today with concerns on your location at corner of
Lewis Street / Hwy 90, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560. For over one month now this location has not taken debit/credit cards. Also have noticed the service has gotten extremely slow. I have been avoiding this location because of this and also the building is dirty inside and out! You really need to send representatives anonymously to review this place.
Best Regards,
Art

On March 15,2013 I went to the Burger King located at 4545 West 95th Street in Oak Lawn.
I wanted to order the Friday Lunch special which was the Alaskan Fish sandwich for 4.99 (included drink and a fry) The worker at the counter told me there was a deal buy one fish get one free. So I opted for that deal. After a fry and a drink my total was 7.33.
When I tasted the fish sandwich it was awful. It tasted like it was bad. I threw both sandwiches out.

The burgerking on Mendon Road Cumberland, Rhode Island 02864. I asked the manager and register worker if they accept debit cards because there were none on the counter, the attendant answered yes as long as u have money on it. She then asked me if i was set as i told her i was unamused with her answer. I then asked where was the menu because the wall behind them was empty. The attendent then pointed too a tiny sign hanging from the ceiling saying the three burgers on it were the only thing they were able to make. As the three burgerking workers laughed including the manager. Thanks for nothing as i left with no bk burger caring that they were loosing a sale.

If i wanted to be treated to a bad comedy stand up routine and no regard, i would have been in the right place. I'll never go there again.

ugh unbelievable what the manager of the north Loganburger king did! on Saturday night i went to burger king like i always do and their manager took my order, he greeted me right saying "welcome to burger king what can i get for you?" anyhow i understand its Halloween but his costume was offensive! he was wearing a simple whit blanket but you could not only see his chest but half his ass was out and he ricked of alcohol! not only that but after he took my order he went and smacked some little girl on the ass! i mean WTF! she looked like she could be 16 years old this guy needs to get FIRED!!!

I Stopped at burger kingon Filmore in Colorado Springs, CO #17384, and the guy that took my order sounded like he was on drugs, got to the window, one car ahead of me, car in front had to pull off and wait for his food, I waited over 20 minutes and could see into the the restaurant. The guy that took my order got it wrong and was standing around picking at his face the whole time, asked to speak to the manager and he said he was,when he walked out to give the guy in front of me his food after 15 minutes he had to pull his pants up twice walking to his car.

I eat very seldom at fast food but where did the fast food go and where are the manners. I am done going to burger kind id rather take my money and go spend it at MCDONALDS!

1/5/2013- Burger king Store number #443, 393 Washington Street in Weymouth, Massachusetts. 6:11 p.m. order number 65- Drive Thru I went to Burger King ordered two Kids Meals - one being a hamburger with ONLY KETCHUP-which it clearly indicated on my receipt, instead I got a hamburger with mustard and pickles---which made for a crabby,cranky,young girl---also my food which was a VM SM chicken ,fries,sm Dr.Pepper was extremely cold!!!

What is going on??? I pay 12.94 for three meals and most of it was tossed because there is NO WAY my daughter will eat a hamburger with mustard or pickles. I should not have to reheat my food -it should be hot ! Are employees not being properly trained or are they incompetent ? I understand it is considered fast food but this is ridiculous.

The mistakes need to be properly addressed and corrected. I am really ashamed and disgusted !! I just thought you should know and be aware of what is going on in your restaurants. A disappointed customer--Sincerely, Shannon Martin

I actually have more than on complaint about the Burger King restaurant on Missouri Boulevard in Jefferson City Missouri. Tonight I went thru your drive thru to order a sundae. The price listed on the board was $1.00 and nothing on the board indicated anything that might change the amount. The employee said it would be $1.39 and I asked why when the board said it was $1.00. He said the board was wrong. The same thing had happened a few weeks ago when I tried to order a cone and the price listed was fifty cents. There is a law in the state of Missouri which says the item has to be sold for the price that is listed. The prior time I talked to the employee and he said that he would be stealing from the company if he charged me the price listed. First of all, his customer service skills need to be reviewed and the store or company policy needs to be reviewed.

My other complaint on customer service is how slow they are. You have had some good employees in the past but apparently, they are no longer at this store. I think customer service is a skill that needs to be taught if you are going to deal with the public. Your place is not alone on this but I am not dealing with others tonight.

The third issue, and it is something I can do something about, is the dirty drive up area and window. The window is filthy and the ledge area outside the window looks like it has not been cleaned at all this year. It has been bad but it is getting worse. I don't know how it is inside but I assume it is not much better. I think someone form the company needs to review this location and if I do go through again, I will check to see if the prices are changed and if any visible cleaning has been done.

I tried to use a "Whopper's for 2 for $7.98" digital coupon I found on BK's website and was refused for not having a paper coupon in hand. I think as a loyal customer who frequents BK on a regular basis, I should be served & commended for NOT using paper. I used a cost efficient method. BK needs to get with the times. At least put a bar code on the coupon that can be scanned in store. I will not be visiting BK in the future just for this sole reason.

I am a Burger King employee and my bosses are treating me so unfair and so cruel to the point I don't want to show up to my job and just quit ! They take advantage of me because I will not speak up I am the only one who they ever tell to sweep the parking lot and scrub the floor etc ! Just today my boss took my name out the working Shuduele for tomorrow added her name with my hours and told me there cuts in hours and before I left she had told me " he's not good for anything he doesn't do anything" also " ha that's why I took your hours for tomorrow and you can't work". That was the embody cruel thing I ever witnessed in my entire life. I was getting 30 hours and within 2 weeks I'm barely getting 15. I feel like I'm seriously getting ganged up on in work by my own bosses. All the other employes talk, eat, use their cellphone etc and all I do is wash dishes or clean.

Please send me or call me to give me the reference number for my complaint. today on 07/12/2011 between 18:30 and 19:00 i visited the burger king in O'Connell Street i asked for order the total price was €8.30 i give to the woman €13.30 to refund me €5.00. but she not refund me €5.00 i asked her she say i give her €8.30 and she are very sure and she lie to me eyes by eys becase I don’t have €5.00 not and I’m very sure I give her €10.00 + 3.30 coins to refund me Five Euro Note.

and some guy come maybe manger he ask me what is the problem I say to him and you can check the money he take the cash box money and check he reply to me sorry manager say our money are right you give us €5.00 euro  that he lie me easy by eyes and is not nice to me I lost my respect on the shop so I say to him you lie you can check the cctv security camera he say sorry so what I do I feel I lost my respect in your shop for people stolen me eyes by eyes  I say to him take my money as tips for you and I don't want food so I lost €13.30 and no east because is not nice to me to stay in your shop and people look at me.

when I speak with my friend at that problem he say to me that not first time happen in burger king in O’Connell street he has friend he pay €50.00 euro and the woman refund him as he pay €10.00 euro he ask her for €40.00 euro and the same happen to me. So when I chat my story today in face book. Some one say to me he has friend work as manger in some subway restaurant and he stolen customer as happen to me but just toust or foreigner but non Irish customer.

I’m sent that email to make a complaint against the manger not for my money because I lost my respected in the shop and people look at me as I lie but I’m very sure if you check the security camera you will find I’m right and that is only game from the manger of O’Connell street...

I've had the worst experience at Burger King. Wasn't no "Have it Your Way," there! This is my first complaint ever, and this bad customer service has happen twice at the same location. I went through the drive thru and ordered the two for three special.

I waited in line for about 5 minutes, mind you this wasn't rush hour, (breakfast, lunch time, or dinner) and then after I paid for my food I was told to pull up and wait. I did with my screaming 5 month old and three older children, and waited for a total of 15 minutes. I wanted to get my money back and just leave.

So as I went to go inside and ask for my cash back to take my business elsewhere, an employee came out and almost gave my order to one of the other three vehicles waiting for their food too. When I did finally get my small order, the food was cold! I called and let them know about it and I was told as long as I bring my receipt I can get the two burgers again, however I only have 48 hrs to redeem them.

I hope that something can be done about this because I enjoy Burger King food, and I won't be returning to any more Burger Kings because of the poor customer service.

Shalon

This happened at Burger King on Rt. 28 in Milford Oh. 45150 513)831-3392 my order# was 39 May 1, 2012

I'm not a person to complain but I really hate when I order something like a value meal with onion rings and not only do I get cold onion rings I also get a few cold fries and half a sweet potatoe fry, when I go somewhere and pay for my good I expect to get good service and hot food I'm very dissappointed in this because I go to burger king for my drinks in the morning before work and it makes me not want to go for anything anymore. This was at the location in Bardstown KY.

Went to Burger King last night at 7:15 pm asked the girl at menu if a Burger King stacker was single meat or double meat patiently waiting for a reply while she talked to another employee in the back ground. I said hello she then responded no! Then asked of I wanted one very very rudely! I then said well I dunno I asked a question and then she responded back very rudely again well I answered your question. No could not have answered the question I asked she wasent paying any attention. I then told her never mind I wasent going to get anything from there and left. I then called Burger King to talk to a manager called 8 times with no answer at all. I will probably not be going back because of there customer service its ridiculous. Not sure what y'all do with the complaints or how you handled them but please don't repeat my name to any employee .

I went to the burger king in walhalla,sc and ordered 2 chicken sandwiches and waited 28 minutes before I received my food. While was waiting people who ordred long after I did whome who have ordered much more food than I did somehow got there food before me. Needless to say I was very angry. When I confronted the burger king employee about this she proceded to curse at me and told me I shouldnt have came at that time of the night which was at 8:30 pm. She handed me my food and continued to curse. This experience has made me never want to visit not only this burger king but any burger king ever again. Very disappointed customer.

May 1, 2013 at 12:30pm I went through the drive through at store #10316. I ordered 2 double cheese burgers, 12 piece loaded tots, large coke, large dr. pepper. I had to tell the guy working the drive through that I wanted the 12 piece loaded tots 3 times. He then asked if I wanted them loaded! I said yes and then there was silence. I said "Hello" he said "yes can I help you"? I then asked him if he would repeat my order. He said "3 double cheese burgers (I only ordered two) a 12 piece order of loaded tots, lg coke and a lg dr. pepper". I said "no only two double cheese burgers not 3". He said "you only want two double cheese burgers"? I said " yes that is correct". Then there was silence once again. I said are you still there? He did not reply so after another 30 seconds of silence I pulled to the window. I told the cashier that I needed her to repeat my order because he obviously did not hear me or something and would not repeat it after he got it wrong. She said " that was 2 double cheese burgers lg loaded tots, lg coke and lg dr. pepper. I said yes that is correct. So, i got back to work gave my co-worker his burger and i then sat down to eat. They gave me 2 double stacks (which have bacon) and the burger sucked because I do not like bacon. I did not get my 12 piece loaded tots and they gave me 2 dr. peppers and I can not drink dr.pepper. I am unable to return the food and drink because I have to work so I do not get a burger, tots or something to drink. I tried to call the store and they will not answer and then I get a fax machine tone. THAT IS THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON THE TICKET TOO! I am very pissed and hungry....I will write to the paper about this Burger King if something is not done. This is not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd ect........problem we have had with them. Please make this right for me. Thank you.

I just went to the Burger King in Batesburg, SC. I ordered 2 double cheeseburgers ketchup only, 5 bacon double cheeseburgers ketchup only and an order of the 9 piece chicken fries. Not too complicated right? Wrong, when the lady gave me my order thank goodness I checked it & all of the burgers were wrong. I had to explain the order to the drive thru lady 3 times and she then says "so you don't want pickles on those?" ( Really??? ) Then another woman came to the window & said you want 2 double cheeseburgers with no cheese & only ketchup? ( You have got to be kidding me!)

I once again explained my order. Finally I got my food & the lady had an attitude handing it to me. When I got home & was pulling the food out of the bag I seen that they shorted me a burger & one of them was STILL wrong!!!!

A few weeks later, I ordered two #1 (large)meals one w/o onions and cheese and one whopper w/o pickles and with BOTH whopper's they still got them wrong and even after I brought them back up front to be fixed the one that was requested WITH onions the took off the cheese which was wanted on and I told them all they had to do was add onions. The whopper w/o cheese HAD cheese and BOTH were greasy & cold! The fries were supposed to be lg but we got small and the were so salty that we couldn't eat them!

I paid $15.42 for both whopper value meals and I will not go to BK #0396 in Syracuse,NY again, if ANY BK! It was horrible!! This was on 12/30/11@ 4:52pm

On December 10 2011, I gone up to the drive threw window on 56 street and Bush here in Tampa Florida. order a chicken sandwich and French Fries. I did not check my order to see if every thing was ok. so after I got home washed up ready to sit down to eat. I notice the chicken sandwich was burnt black burnt. so I go back to Burger King. ask to speak to the Manager. he came up to the counter I said to him when I put the Sandwich on the counter, that I would not serve this to a homeless person very nicely. he lash out at me and said you dont come in telling this to me I Didn't make the Sandwich you don't come in here telling this to me.

I said to him sir I'm not lashing out at you I'm only saying to you that this was not right to serve this to no one Burnt black chicken and there was other customers there. so he went on , and on. so I said just give me my money back. he did give me my money back and I said Thank you. he never did say you are welcome neither did he make an Apology. all I'm saying is that he did not go about it the right way as being a Manager. I did not get his name. but I know him if I see him again and he is a black Manager.

On 10/24/12 at approx. 7:40pm I pulled into the drive-thru at the b/k on bennett rd in fredonia,ny and ordered the following items from the dollar menu...1 bacon cheeseburger,1crispy chicken sandwich and1small choc olate milkshake. I thought your employee said $8.53,please pull foreward.. and assumed it was a mistake. When I pulled to the window, the person working there again said,'$8.53 please.' I stated, you've made a mistake...I ordered a one dollar bacon cheeseburger,a one dollar crispy chicken sandwich, and I dont know how much a small choc. shake is,but it isn't$5.50....the person there again said it's$8.53. I laughed and told him to have a nice day and left without the order. WTF!!! Are your small shakes $5.50?Is this some shitbird trying to skim$5.00 from every drive-thru patron?I guess I'll be dining at your competitors from now on....

On March 24, 2013 @ 1:13 I went thru drive in window of store#7881. Ordered 2 Whopper Jrs, fries and onion rings. When I arrrived home, one of the Jr.'s has NO burger. I tried to call the store and let them know what was happening and got no answer.....just a large shrill as it was a fax#. Drove to the store and explained what had happened. The person took the Jr back and proceeded to correct the error but by using the original bun and condiments. No apology was offered. I waited and when the Jr was up, the person in the back stated that the Jr was for that "dude" at the counter. We spend a lot of money at this Burger King, and I do not appreciate this attitude. This "dude" is helping to pay for the salaries of those they are serving. There is a Wendy's and McDonald's across the intersection and that is where I will be going from now on and ensuring that everyone we know knows about the bad service and dis-respect this burger king [I can't even capitalize the B and K] has begun to show.

I actually Live about 3 mnin away from burger king and I actually go to there at least 3-4 times a week. During the day it is great but at night it really is a day and night thing. You guys have 2 employees that work together which end up being mother and son. Usually the older women well Id rather keep it pg-13 she is very lazy and purposly says we dont have certain things no on the menu just so she wont make it. The son was fine at first but I guess whats falls from the apple tree doesnt land far I am truely upset about getting out of work very late and am unable to order what I would like to order and if it wasnt for my kids I would of stopped along time ago from ordering from you guys Please take note of that and hopefully the problem is resolved.....
ps. im not the only one who complains about them I just took the time to let you guys know whats really going on

on the 18/03/2013 at 1210 i stop into one of your branch in hornby christchurch and orderd two bbq backon burgers and a creamy mayo and two chicken skwers in all three of my burgers the patties were as black az the tyers on my car that shouldnt have even been given to a custmer and to top it off i had to wait in my truck for five minets while they burnt the patties im am not happy at all it cost me 24dollers and i couldnt even eat it im am hopeing that you learn from this and fire who ever is working there they are lucky i dont go back and throw this crap threw the windo i would like to hear back from you or you can loose me and my money kfc is up the road

I was recently in your Mount Joy PA store to get something to eat. I could not believe what I had seen.

To begin with, there was a line of people waiting for a person to take their order. The soda machine counter looked like it had not been cleaned since closing since the night before. The tables and floor was not much better.

While I was sitting there eating my meal, I saw to employees come from the back to pick up the trays. They did not have any cleaning tools to clean up dining area with. I was afraid to use the restroom just in case it was in the same condition as the dining area.

I will not be stopping in to this store again. I'll pay the extra money to eat a meal at Subway or Sonics.

I visited the drive-thru located at 3311 Midland Blvd in Fort Smith, AR. I ordered a small Raspberry Fruit Smoothie, which was advertised for $1. I was told they were out of the Raspberry mix, but had the Mango and Strawberry-Banana. I said I would take a Mango then. I was told my total was $2 and some change. I asked wasn't it on sale for $1? The person then said, "That's only for the Raspberry".

I told her never mind and drove away. First of all, if you're out of the mix, you either should take the sign down or charge the same price for a different flavor. It's not the customer's fault if you are out of something. I am a native of Fort Smith, but have resided in Van Buren, AR for 12 years. There is a Burger King around the corner from my house, but I chose to bypass that one and patronize the Fort Smith location. I think that was bad business.

I went to Burger King this afternoon to pick up lunch for my family and I. All of our food was not only wrong but the lettuce on our burgers looked as if it had come out of the garbage disposal! I ordered an angry whopper combo a double whopper with cheese combo and two cheeseburger kids meals. Not a one of our sandwiches had any cheese, I've explained the old lettuce that was used my children's fries were burned and I thought I'd give the new sweet potato curly fries a try... HA! I swear the order I got must've been the scrapings from the bottom of the fryer! Not one whole fry in the box! Not sure that I will ever go back to a Burger King ever. We are on a pretty tight budget and thought we'd splurge we thought it'd be a nice treat, what a surprise! To top it off no receipt!

On 2/27/2012 at 6:30am Wednesday morning, I visited a Burger King District 17 located in Miami, FL and upon dropping my younger sister Shantavia Howard off to work due to she is a Burger King employee. I drove through the drive thru area to place an order and upon placing my order I heard through the intercom name calling and profanity by the Burger King Employee/ Manager who is taking my order so my younger sister hears the conservation which was about me. She told the manager the customer u called b***h is my sister. So please show some respect and reframe from calling her out of her name. The Burger King Manager was way out of line I was disgusted when I realized she was talking about me. She was very rude & unprofessional. In addition, she further then said to my sister that she would beat her ass up and that I'm unclear on what I want. But as a Burger King customer I should have never heard the conservation through the drive thru window I also try to reason with my sister to hold her peace with the rude manager, in my opinion the incident that occurred was outrageous and does not represent the company very well. Furthermore, I'm a victim caught in the middle of the crossfire due to an employee who woke up on the wrong side of the bed also for the record I could have been anybody perhaps an inspector. Last but not least, after the incident my younger sister then calls me back on her phone because the rude manger order her to leave immediately so I went back to pick her up enough was enough I personally walked in gave back the coffee and demand a refund for my ice coffee drink later to learn the manger name was Aixa . Thank you

I went through the drive-thru and ordered 2 double stackers, a Rodeo Cheeseburger, & 2 medium fries. It cost me $10.01. I paid and I immediately received my food I also asked for Sweet & sour sauce and she gave me one. I looked in the bag and saw that I was missing 2 orders of fries. I waved, called out, & even honked my horn. All 3 employees looked at me and just continued what they were doing. I ended up leaving because no one acknowledged me. When I got home the Rodeo cheeseburger had a raw onion instead of onion rings, Mayonnaise instead of BBQ sauce & it included bacon. Last time I checked, a rodeo cheeseburger doesn't have raw onions,mayo,& bacon.

my co-worker and myself went to burger king on 2/25...(5017 Fayetteville Road Lumberton NC 28358) she got iced coffee with a shot of vanilla...I decided not to get it because I love coffee but i wanted her to try it 1st so after she bragged about how great it was we decided to go back on today (2/26) i was excited to enjoy my coffee but on our way out of the building another co-worker wanted to get something as well. so when we got there we opted to walk in and not go through drive, because we had so many seperate orders. when we got there the gentleman comes to take our order and he was had already entered into the system the ice coffee with the shot of vanilla. but there was another woman...i think she said her name was Laura or something to that effect who told her they were not suppose to do that. when my coworker advised her we did it yesterday she proceeds to whisper to the gentleman for about 2 mins. How rude and unprofessional. in the end she says she wants to be fair all accross the board. she could not make an exception for us, however i did not ask for any "special treatment" we wanted the ice coffee special .25$ and a shot of vanilla which we were prepared to pay for, just like she did on 2/25. this is why i am upset, you offer a special for a whopper junior, 1.59 and it only advertises on tv the whopper junior. however before they ring you out they offer cheese for an additional price. Same should go for the coffee, you offer a .25$ the option to add vanilla for an additional price should be included! Especially since the day before my co-worker got it for .30$! so i didnt fuss and just got my whopper junior and left. the thing that has me truly upset is because we went to another burger king and they did it. and even worse when i got back to work my sandwhich had brown lettuce and the tomato looked like somebody ate out the middle of it. i know the economy is rough but i do we really have to skimp out on the quality of food and customer service? I thought it was burger king's motto to have it my way. if that is the way you are giving it out....just keep it and i will take my services somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JO-RONNICA E CAMPBELL

i go to burger king quite often, because you serve lunch during breakfast. i was at the burger king on robbins road grand haven mi. and i ordered a chicken tender crisp meal. (7.00 almost) the chicken patty was so greasy that when i bit into it grease was running down my chin. i brought the chicken patty up to the counter after only taking one bit from it and showed the clerk jolein her name started with a j. she asked me what i wanted her to do about it.

i then turned to five other customers in line and asked them if they would eat it and they agreed that was pretty greasy. i then asked her for the complaint number. she pretty much told me she was going to do nothing. she offered me a bun. my whole sandwhich was covered in grease. it squirted on my face. she gave me the district managers number trica is her name. i called her and told her the situation and she said she was on lunch and she would call me back after she talked to your employee.

which she never did and this is quite upsetting for your employee to be so unperfessional. i've at here many times with no complaints and for someone to just blow me off like both of your emploees did is quite upsetting, like i don't want to eat there just to avoid this kind of bad service.

Hello, I have been to the Burger King restaurant address 1164 Malabar Road Se Palm Bay, FL 32907. Phone number 321-956-1131. This is my third unpleasant experience with this particular Burger King. I cannot begin to express how from start to finish the customer service, wait time and freshness of food was way below any standards known to human. The first two times I took it as just a bad day on my part or Burger Kings. Today was the last straw. On this particular visit there was a manager taking orders and it looked all every other position in the place. I could tell by the look on her face she was so stressed and upset.

I did not want to add anymore frustration that she had on her plate already. Each of my last three visits we were maybe 2 deep in drive through yet our wait times were over 15 minutes. There was no apology or explanation given when we paid and our food was handed to us. Also the food was cold each order. Today was no exception. I did keep my receipt because I do feel that this time there must be some compensation done on Burger King's part.

My colleagues and i went to BK on 2s551 Route 59, Warrenville, IL 60555 1/22/13 about 12:20pm.
There were no one behind us at the drive through so we waited at the drive through for almost 10 minutes included honking the horn and no one answered. so we drove up to the pickup windows and saw a guy standing there with a mustache apparently either looking at the chairs or talking to someone, was not getting food or placing an order. we watched him for about 5 minutes, then he walked towards the back. A few minutes later a young girl started putting on a head set looked at us while we are sitting at the drive through window and then looked the other way, just like the other guy did. We honked to get her attention, still nothing. She looked at us again and then back to straight across the cashier. at this point we were not being served. the 3 of us decided to go across the street to McDonalds and placed our orders along with order for our other co-workers that did not come with.
At times i think McDonalds customer service was bad, but i have never been ignored like ever especially getting food.
Thought someone might like to know or would actually care and do something about it.

I ordered dinner for my children today through the drive thru at the Burger King located on Washington Street in Dorchester,MA, I buy food from this shop at least twice a week. Today my order was incorrect. I ordered two chicken parms and the sauce used was bbq instead of marinara sauce, I went back into the shop and explained the mistake to the manager named Carlo. First of all he gave me an attitude like I made a mistake. He thre my bag inthe garbage withouir looking into it. He grabbed a sandwich from the warmer and slammed a bag at me. I continued to inform him that I had two sandwiches not one he yelled back at one of the cooks to make an additional sandwich. Again he threw the bag at me without an apology. Upon arriving at home I realized they had used bbq saauce on one of the sandwiches so I returned to the shop. Before I could inform him the sandwiches were made incorrectly again another customer was complaining to him about the way his food was prepared to which he responded again with a bad attitude he continued to tell the other customer that he was not his son and that he shouldnt ever speak to him in that manner again. He also yelled at one of his employees in front of several other customers which I find completelty unprofessional. He yelled at her telling her to stop stacking to look at all the food on the warmer and that she needed to get the food out of there. If he was upset he shouldnt take it out on his employees.When I approcahed him about the new sandwiches he again gave me an attitude and spoketo me in an unprofessional tone. He argued with me in front of many other customers assuring me the sauce used was the correct sauce which in fact was not. At that point I became so upset that I replied that as a manager he should learn some customer service and learn to speak to customers because we are the ones who pay his salary. Instead of apologizing he said I made the sandwiches what else do you want? He continued to yell at me as I was exiting the shop saying I made the sandwiches 6 times to which I replied you shouldve gotten is correct the first time. This shop has just lost a good customer who spenad at least $100 a week in it. I am disgusted that a manager not only treats customers with disrespect but also his employees in front of customers. This man has no business being a manager in a place of business that advertizes "Burger King Have it your way!!!!!! at this site its more like the manager's way and dont you dare complaint because he will just disrespect you in front of others and make you feel like you are the one at fault.

I visit your Hattiesburg, MS location at Turtle Creek; I have been to this store location multiple times, and i have noticed the mistreatment of workers at this location. There were two workers behind the counter but the worker who was trying to clean and make your store suitable for customers to eat. The manager threatened her that if she did not put the customer first that she would become one. I think that was extremely out of line. She is sweet I eat at that location many times and she always greets me with a smile. The managers are immature and this establishment also takes a long time to give out food. Can you help them please I was very disappointed in that manager's decision.

My husband and I are from orange, tx. We go to the burger king in vidor. About 10-15 mins from us. We have been there numerous of times because we LOVE the food. But the service and getting the food right is a different story! We go once every other week. EVERYTIME we go in he gets a burger with cheese, NO VEGS, and light on mayo and ketchup. Is that hard?? I can't understand why when he gets his burger, it's never right!!!! It's not hard!!!!! When he gets it, it's either good on mayo and ketchup and there is veggies or just lettuce or they glob on the mayo and ketchup and leave off the veggies. It's like they can not do both and go easy on mayo and ketchup and no veggies!!

The first couple of times it happen we excused it. But now it's everytime we go in! Today- jan. 17, 2012 we went for lunch and I didn't get what I ordered. I got the California whopper jr (which I love!!) and I was in the middle of saying I wanted the meal and the cashier cut me off and was saying something to another worker. Then my husband got his usual number one with cheese easy mayo and ketchup and no veggies. Well we got our food.........mine was not the meal, and his had lettuce. I checked our ticket and it did not say no lettuce but no onion, no pickle and no tomato. I have looked at the receipt in the past and not always is it a cashier mistake.

But it is like this everytime we go. We don't want to stop going because we love it! But if they can't get it right then we will stop going. It's so simple, get it fixed is all we ask. And I read it's good to leave a suggestion........ Well, I suggest they start paying attention to what they are ringing up at the register, listen to the customer, and kitchen crew needs to pay attention to what is on that ticket. I used to work fast food, it's not hard to read a ticket, or ring up something on the register.

My mother and I went thought the drive through at the Burger King in murphy NC. The young girl working the window was so rude and unfriendly. She didn't use any type of manners and didn't even directly speak to us. She was too busy carrying on a conversation with her co-worker. I have a hard time understanding why people have to be rude. Especially those working with the public. it is your job to be friendly! It's so frustrating. We defiantly won't be coming back to Burger King beig treated like that. We asked for a packet of honey mustard after she rudely handed our bag out the window she stormed off and grabbed the packet. It was just mind blowing to see someone act like she did.

On 2/9/2015 My daughter and I were driving home to Port Saint Lucie from North Port Florida. We stopped at store number 6400. An employee by the name of Carlos was acting very unprofessional. He took a fried and threw it to the back where the cooks were. He went to the soda machines and when he went back behind the counter he didn't go through the door he went over the counter, this he did two more times. He was yelling at other employees "in a playful manner" I will never make a stop at this location. Every now and then managers should take a look at the videos of the daily course of the day. They will be surprised at the many things their employees do while on duty.

I was in the Burger King store on North Glenstone in Springfield Mo today, Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:30 when I heard the manager make what he thought was a joke in front of his workers. I assume he is the manager, he dresses differently than the rest and is always telling everyone what to do. I will mention that he is Afro American only so that you can better identify who the offender was. Today I was waiting for my meal when a very short girl came in with two tall young men. The main cashier is an older, very friendly guy and he said something to the rest of the workers about how short the girl was and how tall the two young men were. At that the manager loudly stated, "Well at least her knees won't get tired, if you know what I mean." Then one of the women working stated in a disgusted voice, "Oh we don't have any idea what you mean." I thought his comments were totally inappropriate and in especially poor taste given how very young people often work in there. I know that this Burger King is independently owned but hoped you might be able to have some control over such behavior.

On Tuesday 27/01/15 I took my 6 year old nephew to Burger King as a treat, on entering the store I noticed it was very untidy, there were wrappers and food all over the floor and there was not one clean table, We waited in the queue for a while which was not a long queue but it was taking a very long time to get served, during this time there were at least 3 people behind the counter but only one seemed to be serving. While we were waiting no one attempted to go and clear the tables so I asked who appeared to be the more senior member of staff if anyone was going to clean the tables, this was not received very well by the staff member who made me feel as I was wrong to ask, she grudgingly said she would clear the tables. We waited another 5 minutes or so and still the tables were not cleared and there was no sign of getting served. So we left. I appreciate that this is a new store and the staff may not be fully trained but basic cleaning is a must in any eating establishment.As is Politeness and good customer service, non of which were evident in this store.And to top it all my nephew was disappointed as he had been looking forward to his treat. i would like to have removed the one star on the rating but this wasn't possible !!

I ordered a 10-piece nugget from the Burger King on Commercial Way (Highway 19) Spring Hill, Florida. The service was fine, but the 2 sauces (1 honey mustard and 1 ranch) were each served in a one ounce circular plastic container with a lid. Each container was less than 1/2 full (1 tablespoon, not one ounce) per container. That was not enough sauce to dip all 10 nuggets. A posted sign said that additional (1 tablespoon) sauce would cost an additional 25 cents. The taste was good, but not served with the amount of sauce that I discovered online should have been served with the nuggets, which would have been plenty.

The burger king #11934 is not a good place. Employees have bad attitude in the last two weeks I have got wrong order and I buy it daily. Spoke with manager who was just as bad after explaining my experience she said okay and nothing has changed. Each time I ordered a icee and was told it was not working at drive thru after wrong order went inside and the icee machine was working, today I ordered it and got same response from Chitara not working I asked her to check due to day before it was working. Each time I was on break had to take 20-25 to correct a order. I will not shop there anymore due to lack of customer service. I don't know manager's name this happened today and yesterday and many other times. Today was just enough!!!!!!

I went to the burger king in Bessemer Alabama. And plainly said no mayo on all 6 of my chicken sandwiches and got halfway down the road and started passing food out and there was mayo on my sandwiches. Not happy at all. If I r one of my kids was allergic. To something n I said no whatever n they do it and me r my kids ate. It n died it would be there fault.

I am a regular customer about 2 to 3 times a week for 2 plus years for lunch at your Burger King on Cleveland Road in Wooster Ohio. I was given a $20.00 Gift Card by my Supervisor at work. I tried to use my gift card today (1/15/14) and apparently the internet was down and the card would not work so the manager asked me for another form of payment. I did not have enough money on me to pay for this. Thank goodness a friend was with me and had the money.

My problem with this is - why did you not just give me the cash off the gift card and once the internet was back up and running then they could have run the card or the other option since I am a regular customer the meal should have been for free.

The manager was very rude and not understanding at all. Just keep repeating not her fault the internet down but you need some sort of other payment. I do not know the manager's name but we ate in there around 11:10 a.m. The lady at the register was much nicer than the manager and kept repeating how sorry she was. Your Manager never said she was sorry.

After this incident I will never ask for another gift card for Burger King for Christmas as a present. I am also reconsidering whether to eat there anymore. I felt very humiliated in front of the other customers like I was trying to not pay for my meal.

Very unhappy customer - Brenda L. Markley

I now know why McDonalds has such customer loyalty. At the very least their product is consistent, Burger King’s is not. I visited the Jerseyville location via drive thru today and it was far from fast, convenient, and satisfying. It was rather, a waste of both my time and money.

In the drive thru I ordered a double Whopper sandwich, a bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, and sweet tea. Upon receiving my order from the drive thru I began to pull out of the parking lot taking a bite of my bacon cheeseburger and could not taste any burger. When I opened the bun I saw a slice of cheese with 2 strips of bacon and no burger. I turned around parked and went in. I informed the young woman working that my bacon cheeseburger had no burger and showed her my sandwich. She took it laughing loudly threw it away and hollered to the cooks “I need another bacon cheeseburger, this one has no burger”. I stood waiting, after a few minutes a man (looked like a supervisor or manager) grabbed a sandwich from the warmer tossed it on the counter at me and said “here you go”. I took the sandwich and left, amazed at the lack of empathy and apologies.

When I got into my car I opened the sandwich to look at it, this time it had a burger and I guess you could say it had bacon. It had a piece of bacon that was about an inch long, it was as long as it was wide. I should have gone back in but by this time my sanity and time were worth more to me than this sandwich. The onion rings were undercooked and cold by the time I got back in my car. My family member told me (who loves McDonalds and never wants to go to BK, now I know why) that the sandwich had meat unlike mine, but lacked any flavor at all and was @ $5, so not worth it.On a bright note, I can report to you that the sweet tea was good.

There was a pile of dirt on the floor and instead of picking it up they stacked chairs to block off the area beside the pop machine. Rude and crappie service,asked for two whopper Jr and the guy rang up two whopper Jr meals then I order a kids meal for my kid obviously and he asked if I wanted to get anything for my baby as if I was neglecting her. Then to top it off my wife orders hers and he looked at her and just rang up a large when she said something he said I just assumed that you would want that, implying that she was just large. Crappie service and that is being polite.

I purchased food from the Burger King #7252 at Maplewood Plaza, Coral Springs, Florida 33071 and brought it home. My four year old granddaughter took three bites of a chicken sandwich and we noticed it was raw. I went back to the restaurant and all the manager could say was he was sorry. I have pictures of the sandwich and it is in my freezer. I am done with Burger King other than contacting my lawyer and posting the pictures on facebook.

On April 4 ,2014 I went to the Burger King in Imperial Beach, CA 91932. I ordered 2 Angry Whopper Combos, when we got the order I had my passenger check to see if we had 2 orders. When I got home we preceded to eat our burgers when we noticed it was just a regular double whopper. Fast food is notorious for leaving out items in the bag but this is ridiculous that I have to open the box to check my order too. There wasn’t any cheese, the burgers were watery. I was very excited to have a Burger King back in our neighborhood but this experience has left me questioning my enthusiasm. I would appreciate some feedback.

Pamela Craver

Every Friday I treat myself to a breakfast on the way to work, and usually stop by this store before 07:00 am. They never get my drink correct and I can usually catch it and have it made correct, this morning my total order was over $12.00, and no receipt and when I ask for one there is always an excuse. When I stopped by the store later to talk to them, the manager in the afternoon only wanted to know where my receipt was. I brought back the original cup and he told me it was a small cup, when I told him I always get a medium he only wanted to know where my receipt was. When I tried to tell him the person in the morning never gives a receipt, he just kept repeating “where is your receipt”. I now wonder what is being charged for my order, and not knowing what I am being charged I suggest you may want to audit their accounting on what is being charged to customers. The other big problem there is usually someone who cannot speak clear English and getting the order incorrect. I will not go back to this store and the owner needs to make some big changes because it is terrible, and the lack of manager ability is really bad and this is not a way to run a business. I am very unhappy with this Burger King in Chantilly, Virginia and I suggest no one go there. You may want the health department check it out as well.

I would suggest the health department check this place out, and make it mandatory to get a receipt, and find people who know how to manage the store and knowledge of good customer service as well. Not getting a receipt even when you ask for sends up red flags for me. Not a place I plan to every go back to, you would think Burger King would be upset with these actions and try to make corrections.

This complaint is being sent as a result of one of you Brooklyn Franchises not having satisfries. I arrived at the store around noon today and was told by the sales clerk that no more satisfries were being made today. I told her it was only noon. I was in the drivethrough so I could not understand her reply but never the less, I left with no satisfries. This is the second time in three months I have had this same problem with this particular store. Is this a problem with this store or a company wide issue?

I went in to Burger King this past Friday morning, which is located in Rittman, OH and it was a dirty mess. The counters were not cleaned and pop machine area was a mess. The elder lady behind the counter, her clothes were so dirty to look at, that I almost walked out. Apparently, the people that work at this Burger King does not take pride in their restaurant or themselves.

Just went to Burger King, store #1621, at 13721 N. Cleveland Ave. N. Ft. Myers, FL 33903. The girl at the register didn’t know how to ring up my order, got the “manager” who said I could not use a buy one/get one coupon with a value meal. I said this place has always done it.

She rang everything separately, DID NOT give the extra large fries nor the extra Big King burger that was buy one/get one. She charged me for each item separately then did not give all I had ordered which was for my grandson. When I got home, we went through the bags and not everything was there, as is what happens a lot. They were not busy at all. I was there at 3:03pm. Since I have been sickly this week.

I did not feel well enough to go back to the store since it is a ways from where I live. If Burger King cannot get people who can do the job properly, I will not be going back there no matter how many coupons come in the mail. It’s not right to charge those higher prices and then not get what I ordered. I worked at Burger Chef many years ago and would have fired on the spot if I didn’t get an order right the first time. These days, no one knows what they are doing and they still work! It’s not right. I was charged almost $6.00 for food I didn’t get.

Went to lunch today with a co-worker along with multply orders from coworkers. I was told I could not order more than two orders per car. Why? If all your odres have to have names on them and they are numbered as they are taken. So what does it matter how many orders are in one car? Any way I was shorted my drinks on the inside lobby area because we couldn’t order thru the drive-thru. So not only was iI inconvienced I was shorted my items that I ordered and paid for. So How do I get my money back without recepits they also forgot to hand out. Asked for a carrier for the drinks I did and was able to order thru the drive thru and was told they didn’t have any. Who’s the owner of this place I’d be glad to offer to turn your business around for you. and be more effienent with the lack of staff for the volume your doing.

My partner and I took my daughter to this Burger King on the 6th of march at aprox 5pm. Pretty much straight away I was made to feel uncomfortable by a member of staff who kept looking at me funny. After placing the order I decided to add cheese bites, as the rest of our food was ready and the place was very quiet (no wonder really) we took a seat thinking someone would kindly bring them over once they had been prepared. A little while after was aware of the cheese bites being ready and could see the member of staff looking at them and picking them up n putting them down and then returning to moping about. A couple of times she sent another member of staff out on to the floor and each time I thought he would perhaps be bringing them over on his route but no.

She finally proceeded to put the bites back in the kitchen and then came out on to the shop floor herself….my partner and I were baffled as to why she didn’t just bring them with her also. It was clear she was trying to be awkward and it was very petty as well as rude. Enough was enough and my partner went up to the counter to complain to a manager who had now appeared only to be point blank ignored for what felt a very long time as he stood right infront of her! I couldn’t believe was I was seeing. We wont be back in this Burger King as it was one of the most uncomfortable meals I have had anywhere. It all sounds a bit silly now I am writing it down but there was just no need for any of it at all.

I have been to numerous Burger King locations in several states the past ten years. I normally get an order to go either through the drive thru or in store. More times than not the order is not correct when I get home. Locations are Marietta, GA; Warren MI; Indianapolis, IN. I am not trying to get anything for free. I think your regional managers should step up the training. It’s like the person making the hamburgers just ignores the order. I like the taste of Burger King more than McD’s or Wendy’s but if I get too aggravated I’ll stop choosing Burger King altogether. Just FYI.

Today marks my 4th and last trip to your store on Nashville Pike in Gallatin, TN. I went to this location to order satisfries(which I had gotten in Alabama and was delicious). The satisfries that I recieved in Gallatin, TN were very greasey and tasted terrible. I thought maybe they were having a bad day and decided to cook them in regular oil. So today, marks the 3rd time I have gotten them since the 1st time, today an extra manager was there so I am assuming they baked the fries, which were undercooked and still cold in the middle. The chicken crisp that I had ordered turned out to be the regular chicken sandwich so I was charged more for my meal. I normally do not complain about anything I recieve that is bad, I just dont go back. Today I am writing this and I will not go back to Burger King. Sorry for this negative but truthful complaint.

I’m writing in regards to the ancient cashier whom received my party’s order. She seemed as though she has been working for too long and was in a complete panic when a group of polite, yet traveled musicians made a single filed line in her empty establishment. We took a few minutes to work out what special value we wanted, and how we wanted it, which, to my surprise, completely unnerved this cashier. During the first order I tried to calmly explain to this woman that this was going to be a lengthy order, full of changes, and that she please be patient as we just want it our way, or so the slogan has been for Burger King as far as I’ve known. She did not take well to this request to take the order slowly for some reason despite the atmosphere being much like a western ghost town, no activity and no need for panic.

After a few orders, naturally, someone realized they didn’t want mayonnaise, and another decided on spicy “chicken” instead of bland “chicken” and this sent the poor dinosaur into another panic, shouting order changes and clear excuses to her staff that it is our fault and surely not hers for being impatient. I can see where fault gets confusing for her, as no doubt, early stages of Alzheimer’s is beginning to set in due to the fact she chose to work at your establishment during the same hours that the remake of Dallas is on TV. Have you seen that show? I’m not talking about the old version, even though I really like Mac Davis. He was an actor and musician, he knew how to have it his way. No, I mean the current one, my grandmother watches it and considers anyone who doesn’t, a fool.

Anyway, now I can get to my point of this complaint, my issue is not all with this poor woman trying to earn a hard dollar but with your training for such situations. My suggestion is that maybe you guys practice breathing exercises for times of apparent stress. You could maybe pair up with a planned parenthood organization, which I’m told offer not only help to women in search of a way out of parenthood but also offer help to expecting mothers and how to have a better birthing experience. This partnership may even gain an edge on those filthy bigots over at Chic-Fil-A.

Not that I personally feel strongly about pro-life or pro-choice issues or think you guys should have any stance in the situation, but I feel this could be a good pair. Much like a woman who chooses not to be with child, a customer may feel much safer in an establishment that allows them to not to have onions on a sandwich if they choose without discrimination or judgement. It’s the whole philosophy behind “have it your way”.

My husband and I had lunch at Burger King in Ames on Saturday. Between the two of us we had two sandwiches….all 3 had dry buns and hamburger patties that were not even warm. The fries were hot and that is the ONLY positive thing that can be said for the meal.

After a long day at work stopped at daycare to get my daughter, stopped to get gas, and final stop was BK’s drive thru. Order placed was 2 whopper jr. meals, but I think if I had ordered kids meals I would’ve got more food. Once at home got the food out of the bag I was in such a a shock and very disappointed, the whopper jr. was soooo small, the beef patty was as big as a dollar coin, a tiny piece of lettuce, two half strips of onion, half of a tomato round and a tiny pickle. fries the box was huge for the amount of fries in it. Overall I was very disappointed with the food, paying $10.13 was not worth it. I thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

I purchased breakfast on Saturday morning March, 8 at the Haleyville Store and it cost 4.56. All I had was a 100 dollar bill. I handed it to the girl working the window and she looked at the lady next to her and stated that she did not think she had change for that big bill. The lady which I think was the manager on duty and I think her name is Linda. “Linda” stated that she didn’t have time for that and then the drive through window closed. At that time, Linda stated that it is ridiculous to bring a 100 dollar bill up there and that anyone that does should be shot.

I do not appreciate the fact that she was so rude. She thought that I couldn’t hear what she said but I did. I guess I will take my 100 dollar bills elsewhere from now on and I will pass the word around that some of the staff is rude. I have already filled out a form online and have heard nothing from it. I haven’t found a phone number to actually speak to a person.

On 3/7/14 area had bad ice storm. We arrived at Burger King at 11:30 am. The placed had a lot of customers in line. We stood in line1 hour and ten minutes. While standing in line we observed the following: Only one cashier on duty , four employees tending the drive-thru. Cashier stopping line talking on phone. Cashier turns out to be manager. A woman comes into restaurant and stands at the counter. About 15 minutes later two bags of food was handed to her by another employee. The woman goes to her car the comes back in.

A man comes in and sits in dinning room. The man says he doesn’t feel well. Cashier stops line and goes to man. She say she is calling 911. No other employee jumped on register Man was fine, he walked out with a paramedic. After about six minutes, I went to her and reminded her the line stopped and she needed to go back to the register. We the customers would have called 911, if she hadn’t intervened. This was the worst customer service I ever received. I told the manager that I was going to file a complaint about the service. After all that time, we went to dinning area to eat. Then we found that our food was cold.

Went through drive thur in Webster Ma. to order a meal place the meal get to the window to pay go to hand the manager the money it was a 50.00 dollar bill she proceeds to say this company doesn’t except 50.00 dollar bills
I say ok its all I have give me a second I have a lot of change I will see if I have enough to pay in change and she gives attitude walks away and has someone else stand there and wait. I hand the man the change he hands me the bag then my drink and when I don’t drive away he was rude and says well are you all set, I look at him and say yes if I can have a straw so my son can drink his drink. So needless to say I will not be going back there and I will make sure I let all my friends know what kind of people work there.

This is the second time I am filing this complaint from over a week ago to no avail Your restaurant did not have change for a 50.oo dollar bill and I was with my daughter grandaughter and husband and we were spending over 20.00. They did not go out of the way to get change and I left with no food and was told by a woman named Jocelyn to have a blessed day in a sarcastic manner. We than proceed to go to Wendys with no problem getting change from our money. I since have not stepped foot at your restaurant nor do I plan to until this complaint is answered in a favorable manner.

I live at 2834 14 Lane in Kenosha Wisconsin. There is a Burger King restaurant on 22nd ave and 18th street. This location is horrible. I have lived here for 8 years and can not think of a good or even normal service from this location. If a customer goes threw the drive threw no matter what you order you have to pull ahead and wait for someone to bring your food out. The minimum time in the drive thru is 5 mins. This is unacceptable for a fast food restaurant.

So trying to give your company the benefit of the doubt we tried going into the restaurant thinking maybe the problem lyes in the drive threw. But we were once again let down by Burger King. Slow service poor attitude and equipment that is constantly broken (milkshake machine). Please keep in mind that this is not one experience. This has occurred over dozen of visits and everytime I was disappointed. I have spoken to several managers over the years and in most cases they were just as unperfessional as the staff before them. I do not want free food or anything like that. I am simply bringing this bad location to your attention since it is giving your company a bad name. For example even when I’m in another town I don’t even consider going to Burger King to eat. I just assume that I will get the same bad experience.

This morning on 04/10/2013 at 6:15 am went trough drive true some body asked me about menu specials than turn off lights waited no answer drive trough window and was open lights off at kitchen drove around saw Laddy inside , so i went to HEB store and came back lights were on so drive trough and they turn off lights again so i had to make another stop at another restaurant that make me to be late to work tanks to Burger King employes when all they had to tell me that they couldn’t help me so that I could find me another place fast enough so that way could make on time to work . So you need to teach your employees that no matters what is the reason ” Burger King” employees need to let customer know reason for why customer can’t be help at that moment. Same reason people stop going to Burger King at Old Pearsall Road.

I work at a burger King In Dilley, TX. It is a fairly new restraint, and receives a lot of business. Although I know my customers do not always get satisfied with our performance, I try my best. I am complaining about a manager, elida samudia. She is always on Facebook, and expects me, an 18y.o. high school senior to do her job. I told her Monday April 1st, to go home, because I said I would not put up with her on Facebook, while I ran the front cashier and drive thru position. She got mad and sent me home. On April 2nd, I was told I didn’t have to go in because she would be working. That Thursday and Friday I wasn’t put to work because she worked the night shift. Then I was told Friday night that I had to be at work at 5 Saturday morning. Not only was that a late notice since prom was Saturday, but the schedule for the week was never created on Monday as its supposed to. I’m fed up, since I’ve worked for them, for 2 years, and I still get treated unfairly.

I was ezshausted agter work and chose to get a sweet tea and water at Bruger King. I got a tea no sugar and water .I paid with a twenty and I drove off and realize she didnt give me my change and was already at Walmart so i shop and went back. She said they had no sweet tea and would not give me money back or count the cashier door until 10:00pm, So now I made two trips with bad service both times and have to make another one to see if I get my money back or if she just ripped me off. I told her check the cameras they would confirm since she acted like I was lieing. My ten year old witness all this. I would appreciate a little better customer service and treatment then what I got . this was at Lebanon Mo. Burger King. Thank You for your time.

Hello, I was recently at the store in Indianapolis Indiana off of 96th street and Keystone area on Wednesday April 3, 2013 between 5:30 and 6:30 in the dine in area. We walked in and what looked like could possibly be the manager but she had no name tag, was off to the side and talking on the cordless work phone.

She walked up to the register and stayed on the phone, then walked back to the back and was still just talking on the phone and it was definitely a personal phone call because she asked what the person on the other line was doing and wanted to know if they wanted to go out. Once she finally got back up to the register she said hold on to the person on the phone and laid the phone on her shoulder, and just looked at us.

Not can I help you or nothing. As soon as we were done ordering she picked that phone right back up and was on it most of the time we were there. When we were walking out which was at around 6:30pm the girl who took our order and also the boy who was working the drive through which I am quessing is Eric because that was the name on my receipt were both leaning on the fry machine texting away.

I dont know about anyone else but I dont sit on the plates I eat off for a reason, that is very unsanitary. My favorite fast food restaurant is Burger King but a lot of the Burger Kings in Indianapolis are not properly taken care of. The ONLY one I will go to around my area is off of 82nd street in Castleton.

The one on Shadeland needs to be checked out also. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

I went to burger last saturday march 30 in salt lake city, utah. i was hoping to get a free product by purchasing a whopper. I was told that the bk cards are no longer being used. There was no notice of this on the internet or at the store. I could use my points, but I had 974 points. I talked to the manager. He was very cold and unapologetic, as was the cashier.

I needed 1000 points to get a free product. The manager said that his hands were tied and there was nothing he could do. Then, I went to purchase some chicken nuggets and I was two cents short. The cashier wouldn’t help me out, so I had to break a $20 bill. I had cut out many coupons for Burger King, but I won’t come back unless I am treated better.

This store is close to my home so the wife and I stop at least three times a week. Each time we go thru the drive up they totally mess the orde up. Lately we go inside and every time they are out of something( onion rings, ice cream,chicken nuggets ) I have seen a number of customers just walk out. I’ve spoken to severaal people at this store and they do not seem to care so maybe I’ll take my business to your compitition who does seem to care

Have feedback for Burger King?