Taco Bell Customer Service

Contact Taco Bell Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-TACO BELL

Taco Bell is an American fast food chain specializing in Mexican food and is a subsidiary of Yum! Restaurants International. Serving over 2 billion customers each day including worldwide franchises, Taco Bell is based in Irvine, CA. With revenues reported at US 1.9 billion in 2009, employees number over 175,000.

If you have a problem with product or service you may call 1-800-822-6235. You may fill out contact us form here. If you would like to send communication to the CEO, Brian Niccol, you may address your correspondence to One Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. The Irvine corporate office phone number is 949-863-4500. You may want to consider the Yum! corporate offices at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Tx 75024 with corporate phone number 972-338-8100.

Taco Bell began as a hot dog stand in Downey, CA in the 50’s and in 1962 opened the first taco stand called Taco Tia after noticing long lines outside a Mexican food restaurant and gaining trust to watch their food assembly. Because of the size of the company, many Taco Bell complaints relate to the poor quality of the food used in processing.

There have many noteworthy promotions and the current slogan is: Live Mas! On the night of November 19, 2015 the first Taco Bell building was moved to the Irvine Corporate Headquarters.  Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Taco Bell Contact Information

1-800-TACO BELL

B+

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Taco Bell Complaints

I recently was in a rush, went to establishment in Woodbridge, VA through drive through. No one in line in front or behind. Asked for assistance with menu needing on salads the one with least calories and carbs. I was told I would have to go in and look at the menu because she didn't know. Called manager and was told staff doesn't know menu and that information is for guest dinning in only. How sad. I left and went to Taco Bell and even though they had a line gave me information and suggested ways to lower carbs for healthy meal and offered me free water.

I am a truck driver that travels from coast to coast and the Taco Bell in Belle, WV is by far the worst taco bell I have ever ate at. Its like that every time I go through there. Attached is a taco I received. This is the type of service i get every time. Literally.

O stars. The store in New Lenox, IL is a flat out joke. Now 2 times in a row short food. Who determines the size and weight of a supposed 1/2 lb burrito? Tired of being shorted and ripped off this store is bad news. No consistency at all. Nacho cheese container less than 1/3 full. Looks like el burrito loco from now on. This restaurant needs new management. You owe me money.

My girlfriend and I got food from the drive thru and when we got home and started eating, the food tasted funny. We only ate about half of it and threw it away. I looked for the receipt and realized the clerk never gave me one. Later that night I started to have really bad stomach pains and sweating. My girlfriend started to have the same symptoms the next morning. We were both in pain and spent some time in the bathroom between that night and the morning after.

I called and spoke with the manager at the location and she basically told me it wasn't her problem and there was nothing to investigate because no one else complained. She basically dismissed my complaint and had no regard for the pain I had endured the previous night. I run a business and this is not how a business should treat a customer with a serious health complaint. I need to hear back from someone about this issue. At Taco Bell 829 Russell Pkwy. Warner Robbins, Ga, 31088

Went to taco bell springfield, TN at 10:43p on 7-23-2016 waited in line until 10:56 before even getting to the order area and then was told it would be 20 min. before I could order they were out of everything, I left and went back 1 hour later was in line again for 10min. before getting to the order area and was told they were closed. I commented that I thought you were open till 2am on weekends and the gentleman replied no we started closing at 12 midnight as of tonight. So when I got back to work I looked it up on the website and it says they are still open till 2am.

If your employees can't keep up with making and preparing your product or they run out something then maybe they need to be replaced with someone who can keep up or be given extra workers on the weekends when its busier and order extra stuff/and prepare extra so they don't run out. In the 2 times I was there on this night I watched them turn away 17 cars which is business you lose.

I walked in before 6:30 pm on Tuesday night June 28,2916. I had my daughter in law and three cranky kids that were very hungry after spending the day at a daycare. When we started giving the order the clerk asked another lady how long it will be. The lady said about fifteen minutes! For a fast food restaurant? Get real! Well, they lost the five of us plus a single guy. We left and we t to the hikes point restaurant. In and out no problem. Also a lot cleaner than the Jefferson town store. Someone needs to get production up and running or get a new manager.

The Lake Highlands area of NE Dallas is an upscale area. I would expect even fast food restaurants to have some of their best employees working there. The majority speak little to no English. Those who do speak English are insolent or disinterested at best. We check every order because there is a 90% chance something is wrong. When the food is returned, the employee stands and stares as if to say " what do you want me to do about it" Tonight we ordered a multitude of items. I'm going to try and attach a pic of my tostada.

It looks like someone vomited on it. I'm assuming hot liquid cheese, but who can say for sure...all of my friends refuse to eat at TB, citing the low grade ingredients. I've always liked Taco Bell, but I have to say, I think now I'm done. So tired of the crappy service, messed up orders. PLEASE send someone undercover to the store on Walnut Hill Lane DallasTX 75238.

The quality of the food has gone down in the past few months at our location. The kids working inside are more Interested in playing with each other. The shredded chicken mini quesa no longer has sauce unless you ask and then are charged .40 each. The chicken is in there and a half teaspoon of sauce on one end. This has happened more than a few times. Look at the crusty bean burrito. Tired of it. Washington Missouri location.

Went to Taco Bell # 023298 at 2403 Hiawassee Rd. in Orlando Fl. last night 5/8/16 at about 9:45 PM and waited over 30 minutes in the drive through lane. After 15 minutes I went to the front door to go inside and it was locked. Went back to my car and waited another 20 minutes to get my order. Finally was able to leave at 10:20 PM. Worst customer service EVER. My order number was 328321 and the cashier was Laetrice S. Will NOT be returning to Taco Bell anytime soon.

Purchased cheesy double beef burrito from Berea, Ky site and found the sticker in the food. See photos below. Here is the location, Taco Bell 021543, 119 Brentwood, Berea KY40403. Order 217650. The Cashier was named Samantha. This is completely unacceptable.

Went in to the Taco Bell on Foothill Blvd in Rancho Cucamunga on Friday 2-12-16. I ordered my food then asked to use the bathroom. They unlocked it and it was disgusting splattered crap on the toilet in plan view. Got my food and started looking around filthy Windows, counters, floors everything. Parking lot trash all over. Take some pride and get a manager that cares. DISGUSTING.

At 8:22 pm order number 309177 my wife Ashley Sinclair was in in the drive thru placing our order. The young lady took our order but made a mistake, which is no big deal. My wife told her again we need to add an order or rice and beans and still the young lady had a had time hearing my wife. Some lady other than the one that was taking our order came across the intercom and said, "B**** it's just rice and beans, place your order or pull to the window" my wife said pardon me in shock and the same quote was repeated.

My wife demanded to speak to the manager and the young lady that originally took our order said ma'am can you please take your food we have other customers. My wife again said get your manager. The manager came over laughing with his name tag backward and said "what's your problem ma'am?" My wife said I don't have a problem but I will not tolerate being talked to in the fashion the young lady spoke to me.

My wife asked his name and he plainly said "I'm the manager" she then asked what was the young lady's name that cursed at her and he said her name is "girl", here are some coupons for free tacos please leave. She said I don't want the tacos I want something done about this unacceptable behavior. He said you eat your tacos, I'll handle this. Is that a deal? My question is this how things or done? Is this your customer service? The guy never gave a name or nothing and was laughing the entire time. I want to be contacted immediately from corporate or the franchise owner. This will not be tolerated!

I wasn't the one to go to Taco Bell for this incident, but I know someone who went today. I overheard this. They had to go inside to pay for their food due to drive thru not moving. When they got their credit card back, the cashier giving the card back dropped the card on the counter by accident, and a bunch of white powder fell out of the cashiers hand all over the card. It's unclear why this situation even occurred, but the person paying suspected it to be drugs (their guess was cocaine). The cashier merely gave a scornful look, as if that person did nothing wrong and was eavesdropped on. This incident occurred today (31 Jan 2016) at Altus, OK.

I used to eat here all the time. The quality of this food has been deplorable for the past many months, I have heard so many negative opinions about the service in general, and now this? I just ate here yesterday, the rice tasted disgusting like someone was smoking over my food as it was being made and no sauce. The food was awful, the burritos/wraps/etc. are not being fully filled, and service takes forever. Personnel seem to just not care. I refuse to eat here anymore until an investigation occurs, personnel are fired, and retrained.

Family requested Taco Bell for dinner last night. I went to the drive up and it did take awhile for someone to answer. I warned the young man that I had a large order and he said okay and I placed the order for $29.65. The freeze machine was still broken and has been for a few weeks now. I got my order and then pulled over in a parking lot to check the order and it was not correct. I went back through the line and also requested mild and hot sauce.

They were out of mild sauce. I was charged for my order but it was five items short. So I did get my items and hot sauce only. He also said they were short handed. In addition, the register needs a new ribbon or cartridge because it also has not worked correctly for a few weeks you cannot read it. I don't know if the owner or managers are not aware of these problems but I think you have some issues. I know that things go wrong and machines break but nothing is getting fixed at this place. I think that we will wait a long time before we get our dinner at Taco Bell, the kids love it but I did not like taking home a very cold dinner. This Taco Bell is located at 7100 W. 119th St., Overland Park, KS 66213.

My dad and I went to taco bell , but the door was locked. My dad pulled on it and the woman said go to the drive thru. When we went to the drive thru my dad asked why there wasn't a sign on the door or somewhere else that said go to the drive thru without getting out of the vehicle. Then we couldn't read menu board cause there was ice on it. The woman said she asked the manager and said and done nothing. Then my dad said well all it takes is paper and pen. Taco Bell 024204 2650 McIngvale Rd. Hernando, MS 38632.

I was wondering if only employees and managers are allowed to take free food home? I have seen a manager take bags and bags of food and not ring it up.....is this being offered to the public as well? Store in mcallen texas, on 10th street, manager gloria. She is also very vulgar and disrespectful to employees. Again i would like to know how we,the public, may receive free food too?

The service was ok. But I have a problem with Taco Bells prices and the way they post the menu. I ordered a potato wrap that I thought was going to have plenty of steak in it. But only got a real thin layer of steak with cold potatoes and bits of bacon. Hmm not worth 4.99. It was suppose to be the Steak/Potato Boss Wrap. That's a joke. I can get two combination burritos at Del Taco for 5.00 bucks and be totally content. Look at the picture, do u see Steak? Very little.

First I had to sit in line outside for 10 mins.because they were slow answering the speaker for all of us in line--3 vehicles drove off after waiting so long. Then when she answered the speaker, she asked me to wait 1 moment which turned out to be 5 mins. I would have drove off myself but my son loves to eat here. I finally ordered having to repeat the order twice which she finally got correct. Then another long wait---several mins again. It wouldn't be so bad if they had enough employees working--I only saw 3 young people working--very hectic in there. Then when I finally got my order, the man handed it to me and didn't verify the order. I drove home--opened the sack and I had someones order but had my correct receipt with it. I drove back down there and waited again.

Finally got to report the mistake and the girl acted strange-I repeated the order-she took the sack and my receipt. She asked a man to help me--He asked if I ordered something different ( 2 fiery tacos), I repeated my order and told him she took the food and receipt, he said ok and asked me to pull up front. I waited 10 more minutes. I finally went in to see what the problem was and the girl was blaming me to the man that I ordered those fiery tacos, and I told him to read my receipt--they corrected it and I finally got my order. We eat here a lot, and occasionally have to wait awhile, but this night crew needs help .We probably won't be back for awhile. Not to mention someone else didn't get their order because it had gone to me at the start. I am not a complainer but this was ridiculous and uncalled for.

I went to taco bell in my town and ask to order a cantina bowel and they told me that they don't serve them after 9 pm and I ask when did you stop cause I stop here 3-4 times a week to get them after I get off work at 11 pm the cashier told me she didn't know but we not to tonight. My thing is if you stop serving something 9 then why don't you have it on the menu are at less tell your people so they will know what to tell the customer. I far one will not shop at Byram Ms. taco bell again cause they are just rude and don't know too how to inform the customer.

Sunday, November 8, 2015, between 5:00pm and 5:45pm. 1022 W Shady Grove Rd, Irving Texas 75060. I was in line almost 45 minutes. There were 6 cars in front of me. It is getting to where it takes that long no matter what day or time it is. I don't know if they don't have enough employees or what, but it ridiculous at the amount of time it takes to get your order. When I finished placing my order, I was told to pay at the first window. When I got to that window, no one was there, or ever came there. When I got to the second window, it took a while just to pay, but the young man was very nice. I asked if they were short handed and he said yes. He apologized several times and offered me a free soda. The ONLY reason I continue to go there is this is the only fast food restaurant close to my home, but I could have driven to Beltline Rd and back in THAT amount of time!! Please check this out and it would be greatly appreciated if something could be done to speed up the process.

I do not have a complaint other then I really don't like the website when I want to leave a message, for I went to Taco Bell 020143, that's in Jackson Missouri, the time was 6:01 on Friday November 6, and my cashier was Kiersten G, but yet another women helped her, I have to say what an outstanding 2 girls. Yes I went to the drive threw and the car in front of me ordered I feel half the store, but it didn't matter. I was greeted with a smile hello and they actually acted like they liked their jobs. Please tell them outstanding! people like that makes the business.

On Thursday October 1, I ordered from store # 002509 in South Charleston Wv. I had stopped going to this Taco Bell location in the past because of issues with food orders. However, I went against my better judgement and went through the drive thru. I have food allergies, tomatoes and avacodes make blisters in my mouth that require Silver Nitrate to be used (expensive and painful). My order number was 347614. I ordered a steak cantina burrito with. my order.. Also, a tostada with no tomatoes. I made it perfectly clear during my order that I have a food allergy and that my orders are always wrong at this location. 'please make sure that it is correct'! 'No problem', I was told. At the screen upon confirmation of my order, I explained that it had no tomatoes. Again, I was told it was taken care of. At the window, I said for the THIRD time that I have an allergy. Again, I was told it was taken care of.

Lo and behold, when I got back to my job I had a chicken cantina burrito AND it was loaded with Avocado, but I had bitten into it. So I checked the tostada and guess what? Tomatoes! I submitted my complaint online at thebell.com and no response! and that was after trying for 2 hours calling the store to speak to a manager. This is unacceptable. There are no excuses for food preparation to be wrong after confirming 3 times. I will not EVER use this location! There are no excuses on this matter, I also have photo evidence as well as witness'. The following day, I had to go to a provider to get Silver Nitrate and missed an hour of work. Thank God, I do not anaphylaxis allergies to these ingredients because this is borderline negligence.

I have a picture of my food. It's absolutely horrible. For example my nacho chips its just chips with like sprinkles of nothing. It taste like they made it and let it sit out for hours and re headed it. Definitely not satisfied what so ever with my order and I had a family member give me a ride. So I'm not about to go back. Plus the person at the drive through window was so rude. She was laughing over the speaker and pretty much through my food at me. I just spent over 20 dollars there. I am not very happy right now!

I waited for over forty-five minutes for an order. I could not get any response. It was crowded but that is not acceptable. If I had not paid I would have walked out. When I finally got my order which was over ten dollars I had two tacos with broken shells. Had to eat them with a fork which none was available. Mexican pizza was not barely cooked and others was cold not even cheese melted. I usually visit Taco Bell at least three times a week but I think that will change and go to another place instead. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

In Iowa City, I bought a 12 pk box of tacos...and 3 fire tacos. I live quite a distance from taco bell and upon eating our food...one of the kids noticed that there were pieces of potatoes inside of the taco instead of the beef we ordered. then we opened the entire meal and found that 5 of the tacos had potatoes instead of meat. we drove back to the establishment and complained to the manager..Nick...not only was he rude...he allowed the other employees to have their say in the fact that they were giving us 5 tacos...which now we are afraid to eat for fear that they have at the very least spit in or on them...i spent $16 on a meal that we have now thrown in the garbage. I do not play with my food and do not want anyone else to do it either.

If this was a joke it was not funny to me....how many other costumers had the same problem and ate the meal without noticing this. What I should be doing is calling the Police...instead I will be calling back to that store to speak to a day manager as the rude Nick gave no satisfaction on this situation. I would like to be reimbursed for my meal with an apology or I will call the Police along with seeing that the local newspapers puts something in a column about this,,, I will put this on all of the social media sites that I can find. I will share my complaint that this store has rude and nasty employees and see if we can gather some people to boycott the store. I am ashamed that this store is BLACK run, and I am black is this how we act and treat this community. Now I will go to McDonald's to feed my family tonight.

Got my niece a $15.00 Taco Bell gift card for her birthday. She tried using it for her lunch at Taco Bell today at Ukiah ca. 95482. She was told they do not accept refillable gift cards in Ukiah. My niece went without lunch today. At the same time I purchased the same type card for my friends birthday which is this Sunday. Oh Great. Now I am out $30.00. How can you sell gift cards and we can't use them.
I love Taco Bell. Me and my girlfriends meet every Thursday at noon. I am very upset over this. How do I get my $30.00 back?

Ok. We stopped at the Standish, Mi Taco Bell Monday, 10/5/2015. As I was exiting our truck I put one foot down and slipped on what looked to be a mixture of oil and rain. I told the cashier what had happened. She looked totally unconcerned and said ok she'll tell manager. Not wanting to slip again my husband went to bring the truck to the door. He talked to a male employee in the parking lot. Showed him where I fell and how slippery it was. We'll another unconcerned employee. We came back a some hrs later and nothing had been done! I am alright, sore, but alright. If I had really gotten hurt I would be suing. Not just to sue but to let these people know that they need to make their workplace safe for their customers!

I have been a customer at the Normandy St. Taco Bell in Jacksonville, Fl. 32205 for years but lately there is a noticeable deterioration in food quality and service. Several weeks ago I ordered a taco salad and had to return it for lack of meat. Today I got two soft tacos and both tasted as if they were full of rice or something similar mixed in with the beef. Actually it did not even look like beef. Very unsavory and left a distinctly unpleasant taste in my mouth. The taco itself was not large enough to completely cover the filling. While my service was OK, as I was waiting for my tacos inside the store, a woman brought back a salad which she opened and showed them there was nothing but lettuce. The clerk took it to the back and returned it to the lady who again opened it and put it back on the counter and asked for her money as nothing apparently had been added. The clerk gave the to her but not before saying the lady had thrown it on the counter. A very unpleasant scene. I will think twice before returning there.

The Taco Bell in Paragould, Arkansas is the focus of my complaint. I ordered a chicken cantina bowl. I found no chicken in my food. I went to the person at the cash register. I told him there was no chicken in my chicken cantina bowl. Mostly I wanted him to know the person putting them together wasn't doing it correctly. He just looked at me and said "well, ma'am, this is fast food and it isn't consistent." Gosh, I guess expecting to get what I paid for is expecting too much. I wonder if Taco Bueno supports this attitude among its employees.

I bought 6 hard shell tacos from the drive though on green bay road in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin today (8/25/2015) When I got home my wife said there is hardly any meat or cheese in them. she was right they were about 90% lettuce . Bless you taco bell but "where's the beef".

After waiting for about 5 minutes for anyone to come to the counter, I placed my order. I had wanted a freeze but was told the machine was out of order so I told them I just wanted water then. While waiting for my order (which took about 10 minutes) i looked at my receipt and saw I had been charged 1.49 for the water. Again I waited a few minutes when someone finally came to the counter and I told them what happened and the response was ...oops! They then told me to just get a drink. I didn't want a drink which I explained to them so they said well then pick something off the dollar menu? Okay, so I was very tired and getting frustrated so I said I would take another taco.

When my order was Finally up front I asked what was in the bag and they repeated my original order without the extra taco I was suppose to get to compensate for the charge for the water. Which by the way was not an even trade-off. The young man came back with a soft taco and told me that was all he had. Really? While all this was going on someone came in that had been in the drive thru that didn't get all his order and someone else also at the counter with their receipt. I think this facility in Pearland had new workers that evening and no one was there that knew what the heck was going on!! Ridiculous!

I ordered the Doubledilla, it is steak and cheese on a tortilla supposed to be double meat, the cost is $4.99 or five dollars and change with tax for the sandwich a few chips and a small container of salsa. What I got was a large tortilla with steak and cheese folded in half and cut into 4 pieces, all of the steak and cheese were in the middle two slices and there wasn't much in them. There were a total of 3 small pieces of meat in the two outside slices.

The kids that were running the place acted like they were totally lost and confused as to what was going on and the manager who looked about 17 was more lost than anyone. All in all it was a bad experience. The service was bad, there were complaining customers (I didn't complain at the site) and the kitchen wasn't clean. I don't spend a lot of money at Taco Bell but you can be sure that it will be a last resort from now on.

FYI this is the Taco Bell KFC in Ardmore Tennessee,

My daughter worked for Taco Bell in Redding Calif. The Manager, Nick, was very rude to my daughter. He belittled her, changed her schedule constantly. He puts her down in front of other employees. There was blood in the bathroom, told her to go clean it. He did not giver her proper equipment or protective wear. My daughter quit, now she has depression and anxiety. He also is not giving her a decent recommendation.

She worked very hard and was dependable. I feel like he was not happy with her and should have fired her. Instead he kept her on to verbally abuse her. I am going to make this public where we live.

April 26, 2015 My husband and 4 friends wanted to dine at the New Taco Bell in Lincoln. All of us chose Taco Bell after church feeling it was a great idea. Unfortunately, I have misplaced my receipt. But you can check with this location on some of the information I am going to share. The goal of me submitting this complaint is for management to step up and give adequate customer service along with quality food.

The most disappointing poor service was waiting in the dining area 45 minutes for our food. My husband and mine's order was simple, but that's not the issue it was unacceptable service. We ordered 5 crunchy Tacos, a burrito, and a Lemonade freeze. I asked the girl to give me a Senior Discount. She was pleasant and said she would give us a Senior Discount.

While I was waiting I noticed she didn't give me a discount. I went back to the register, and she said she would help me as soon as she got done with that customer. She told me she did give me a discount. So I asked her to please show me on my receipt where the discount was presented. She looked at it and said she will be right back. So she goes and talks to a manager. Comes back to the register and asks me to wait while she helps another customer. Five customers later she refunded my money. I was unable to have the Lemonade Freeze because it was watered down. The young man offered to make another freeze.

My tacos barely had any cheese on all three of them. Unfortunately this was unacceptable even if it is new. Taco Bell has been in business too many years to give this unacceptable lack of service. My husband and four friends hope you will take action immediately. Other Taco Bell Customers asked for their money back. Taco bell lost profit.

Ok I go in to order and have to wait for 5 minutes to get waited on because there is only one cashier waiting on customers and getting their food ready. All the other workers are in back just standing around. When I order I don't get what I ordered. I ordered 3 supreme tacos with the works, only got one supreme taco, the other two were plain. also ordered a chicken quesedilla with a soft taco, got a crunchy taco, ordered a chicken cantina bell bowl and was told that they don't do the chips and salsa, corn, guacamoli on the side or put black beans in the bowl any more.

Also when I told her I didn't want the drink with the Tacos she told me I had to take it. Also when she checked me out she had to do it on the drive thru register. This was at the KFC Taco Bell in Farmerville,La. Funny I went to the one in El Dorado just a few days before and got the same thing with no problems. This Taco Bell sucks. You really need to get a manager who will do their job nd treat the customers right and give them what they order and make their workers work. These people reall need to get their act together, They Suck!!

Last night my husband and I saw your new commercial for Taco Bell. We were totally disgusted! What does an elderly couple with a woman showing her husband her breast have to do with having a Taco Bell sandwich? We will not eat at Taco Bell again. We Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry we will not be abl Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry you have given in to the world's point of view on selling products through sex.

I haven't been to this location in a while do to the lack of meat on the product, so again its been a couple months so I stopped to get a Crunch wrap Supreme. I asked for 4 mild sauce and continued home. Again I am very disappointed, 1 sauce and with each bite lettuce and dough. I decided to unfold the crunch wrap and really was not shocked to see about one tablespoon of ground beef on one side of the wrap barely any cheese or sour cream. Plenty of lettuce and tomatoes only in one clump also to one side. Ridiculous!!! And to my amaze I believe it was the manager who made the wrap. Brown hair and glasses with a white shirt. Jaun L. Was the cashier that gave me one packet of sauce. $2.99 worth of lettuce, shame on you. I will not be back!!! I will have to drive to W 110th on Lorain Avenue to get a decent Crunch wrap. Maybe you need to send someone to retrain especially the day Manager. 4/13/2015 at 1:20:59 PM. Order # 311124. Cleveland Ohio

We tried your breakfast menu cheesy burrito It was the worse,. It stuck to paper tasted like raw dough and no cheese We did talk to manager who made us another breakfast which was better as it was grilled this time. I would like suggest that you change your wrapping paper with some wax paper or other surface on inside to keep it from stiicking to the paper. the second breakfast was made better with eggs and sausage and cheese wrap on inside o soft shell instead of egg the soft shell sausage and more soft shell. I will go back again but will only have the grilled option. Manager was very nice and said he had that complaint before but company did not address the complaint of sticking paper to the food. your burrito has better tast than mcdonalds not so spicy. I will try others types next time. Thanks for the time to read this complaint and I sincerely hope you change your wrapping paper to something better.

Ordered 1 Mango bbq Chick star, 1 bacon ranch Chick star,2 double decker tacos,1 nacho supreme taco, and 1 gordita crunch and apple empanada.
What we got was 1 mango chicken griller,1 bacon ranch chicken griller, 2 fiery tacos, 1 nacho taco. I then went back to the Taco Bell to talk to a manager and was told there was no manager on duty. They precede to remake the order only to wait another 30 plus minutes to get it. I have eaten at this Taco Bell location many of times in Hutchinson, Minnesota 55350 but the service was the worst I've every see. Had to wait the first time about 15 minutes and they were not busy.

My complaint has nothing to do with your food or your service. It has everything to do with the current commercial you have with the elderly woman flashing her breasts at her husband. I find it highly offensive and degrading. I hope you get enough complaints to pull the commercial. I wouldn't want my grandchildren to see the commercial when watching tv with me. It would be an embarrassing situation and difficult to explain away.

I went to the local Taco Bell here in Cleveland, Tennessee with my friends yesterday around 7:45. The one by all of the other restaurants. I chose Taco Bell because I had always thought it had good prices. I ordered two loaded grillers and a medium manzanita sol, aka the apple soda. We left and went to the apartment. I finished my drink as soon as we got home. Surprised, I opened the cup and saw that my cup was literally filled to the brim with ice. I felt so ripped off.

The bean burritos I ordered were super dry. The beans smelled of smoke. Disgusting. The chicken soft taco was dry. As though the meat was cooked in a microwave until it was dehydrated. The 4 cars in front of me in the drive through took 40 mins. . This occurred @ 10pm to 1040pm on3-28-15. These food smelled like campfire. I haven't. Ever filed a complaint before , I usually have more important issues on my plate. Train your help and more of them. There is no excuse for this.

I was in the drive thru for approx 23 min waiting for a car to go ahead of me because this restaunt has a very poor design and only a single lane to drive thru making myself feel entrapped in said line asking the car in front of me to go and being refused and having to wait to leave this brings up many problems the first and most important safety I feel as if I need to contact OSHA to get any results as the manager was very rude and unhelpful to my plight and this businesses safety I am hoping you can help with this probl if not I will have to explore other avenues thank you Branden Taco Bell in redmond OR

Tonight(3/28/2015) at 9:15pm at the George Washington Way Taco Bell Location in Richland, WA. I ordered $15.99 in food and drink including 2 mini shredded chicken quesadillas. On my second bite into my first mini quesadilla I bit down on a large(3/4" long) piece of bone. It jarred my jaw and sent a sharp pain in one of my back teeth. It doesn't seem to have broken my tooth though. I subsequently choose to not finish the rest of my meal as I was not feeling hungry anymore. I took pictures of the bone, the quesadilla, and my receipt from the purchase. I would like to be contacted regarding this matter and compensated appropriately.

The service at the counter was great, it wasn't until I started to get my drink, There was something wrong with the drink machine. I told the cashier about the problem and she acted like it was important. Then I went to get sauce for my food and the bin was empty, I ask the cashier for some and she said that they were out of the sauce (mild) that I was asking for. I would think that if I was out of the sauce that I would call a different location to see if I could a box from them, then replace it with one I received later. I understand that, yes this can happen, but I would think that if used more of that kind of sauce I would order more, so this would not happen again. Taco bell is great, but just wondering how long the store has been out. The store is in Bluefield, Va.

I can't remember a time that my order was ever correct. Yes I continue to go to a taco bell because I do like the food, but I am loosing that urge because my order hasn't been right in 15 years.

I ordered a taco salad as usual it had no cheese,no tomatoes and overloaded with rice and lettuce! I have a picture of this mess I was hoping to attach!

Today, March 21, 2015, my husband and I went to the Taco Bell in Petaluma CA. The music was VERY loud country-western, with heavy Christian overtones in the lyrics of the 3 songs that played. We did not go there to be evangelized, nor to be forced to endure the high volume of the music. It is not appropriate that a public eatery be forcing religion on its customers!

I know for a fact that there is a 22 year old Supervisor taking advantage of the minor girls at that Taco bell in 2050 S Townsend Ave, Montrose, CO 81401. His first name starts with C. and if you don't check into it I know there will be a big problem. The girl has not come home until 5 am when her shift was suppose to end at 1 am. There are to many other things that these young girls have started doing that I will not speak of. But one word of warning you need to REALLY need to check into this problem.

I always order the same thing. 2 -3 times a week. Worst food but the best tasting. I never go to fast food joints, only Taco Ball. I never get a real tostada with beans, cheese, tomato's and lettuce. I get tom, LETTUCE, sliver of cheese and have to look for the beans. My last trip, today I even took a picture of the tostada. I was in shock that the server, when I asked if he put beans on the shell, he said yes and pointed to the mound of shredded lettuce. I would rather pay more for a "real" tostada but it is not offered. The TC I went to is #023303, Melbourne, Florida and I frequent Satellite Beach (32937) Florida and Melbourne (US 192). All the same, no beans.

Do the employees get kudos. I can't imagine repeat customers. I say something and usually get what I want and offer extra $$.Get a grip, up the price or give a choice of meals. Get rid of the $ menu if you will go into bankruptcy by putting better helpings. Beans are REALLY cheap especially when they are loaded with fillers anyway.. The rating, 1 star, listed above is not what I would give. It should start off with no stars and let people enter "their" choice. BTW. Impossible to contact TB.

All we wanted was to go in have a few drinks couple appetizers. Husband really wanted the brisket nacho's, I just wanted something lighter which I ordered the won ton appetizers. Absolutely the worse nacho's ever first off whoever thought fresh jalapeno was a good idea is a IDIOT! Nothing like getting a plate of nacho no cheese,no sauce, very few pieces of brisket with a piece of fat. I asked the waiter where is the meat , cheese or whatever comes with nacho's? All he could say was like do up you want something else?i was furious the manager on duty was at the table beside us never once apologized that the nacho's were not up to par?.... If you send it back who is suppose to contact the manager? I called when I got home he was like wow now I'm not hungry. Well first of all don't put my bad food On you, second he should of been notified. Our man complaint is if you run a TV commercial. or on your menu at least try to come close.

I ordered some food from taco bell and when I got my food the beg and the food had blood on it. I believe somebody cut their finger and I'm very disappointed.

I purchased two Quesalupas chicken and they made me very very sick tore my stomach up. I would like my money back and I promise I will never buy another!

The taco bell in Lemont Illinois, is discussing. The floors are filthy and infested with ants. The booths and tables are dirty or broken. This place is definitely a health hazard and should be inspected.

Me and my wife were in Aberdeen MD. for an over night stay. She looked on the Internet for taco bell closing time and it said 3 am no lobby time no drive-thru time so we walk 2 blocks in the cold to find the lobby closed. Us and another gentalmen both standing out side think not a prob. Just order and get food threw drive-thru walk back to room and eat...wrong she tells us threw the locked window that can't take your order unless you are in a car... sorry my truck won't fit in your drive-thru anyway. So I told her threw her locked window that they need to fix time on web. She then opens window and starts arguing with me... your window is now open why can't you take an order????!!!!!!!! Taco bell you suck!!!!!!

I go to Taco Bell aprox 3 times a week when I get off work and they're always out of Sauce and hard taco shells tonight I went there and ordered very impressed they had hard shells. I ordered 3 hard shell tacos with sour cream and guacamole and paid for it when I got home I had 1 (one) pack of hot sauce no sour cream & no guacamole I asked for hot & mild sauce last week. I went there and ordered 6 things before I found what you had to eat I live in jackson ms and go to the one on hwy 80 west is that Taco Bell broke and going out of business ? Never anything there you always pay for things they're out of and they're always out of everything

We went through the drive through and waited half an hour. Once we complained to the drive thru attendant he said "We shouldn't complain because there are starving kids in Africa and it wasn't a big deal we had to wait 7 minutes." He proceeded to hand us a random bag of chips that we did not ask for and said that he wouldn't give us any discount. We are extremely disappointed by the unacceptable service we received.

I went in to rockingham store told the lady what I wanted got home. I told her that I didn't want the rice, sour cream, I got home and all I had on my food was the beef and cheese. I was upset I have always eaten at Taco Bell and I was very disappointed.

On Dec 6 2013 at 4:00pm Me and friend visited Taco Bell in Sulphur La at 215 S. Cities Service Hwy, The cashier was not friendly at all, not a smile,can i help you, thank you, are a come back,,, believe me, we didn't ring the bell upon leaving, we dine in that day, we ordered two number 7..which was awesome, but opening it up, there was like 2 to 3 pieces of small chicken on each one of them, i was so disappointed, any other Taco Bell seems to put more chicken, then the Taco, i could hardly see the meat on it.

This is not going to stop me f rom visiting Taco Bell, just not at that location, i live in Westlake La, and we dont have one here, so i have to travel to Sulphur La are Lake Charles La to get to a Taco Bell...Ok now the BIG question...ARE YALL EVER GOING TO BRING BACK THE BELL BURGERS, i grew up on them, and they was so good, Thank You for your time and have a Merry Christmas...just sorry that i had to complain..but this is the frist for me, bc other Taco Bells have always treated us so good...again thanks

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Arlanda Bass on 12/09/2013 at IP address 24.112.54.174 using our Taco Bell complaint form. This opinions contained in this Taco Bell customer review titled, "The service and food" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

The Taco Bell restaurant located in Covington, Tn. is ridiculous. There has been a period of three weekends in a row that reminds me why I stopped eating at Taco Bell to begin with. First weekend, the lady comes to the drive thru speaker and thanks me for coming to Taco Bell but they are out of meat, hard taco shells, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, and potatoes along with anything else that was needed to eat at Taco Bell. I asked her what do you have? She giggled and said a few soft tacos and coke to drink. The next week, I try it again, drive to the drive thru and the lady says their system is down. The next week, the week of Dec. 8, 2012, I get the same response. This was the last straw. First of all, I go through the drive thru at 11:30 pm.

What restaurant is completely out of everything? That restaurant needs a new manager because someone is NOT doing their job. The lights are out when I drive in the parking lot every night like they are closed when they do not close until later. The employees are having a great time in the lobby, where all can see because we are driving by. This has been going on for a while. It would not surprise me if the revenue at this restaurant has decreased. It is ridiculous. I like Taco Bell food but if this is the representation that is allowed I can eat somewhere else. I work hard for my money to spend it at an establishment that is irresponsible enough to allow their food storage to deplete, their employees to have parties in the lobby for all to see and a company to not keep up on technology to keep a system working for a simple transaction.

I went to Taco Bell on oct 27th at about 7pm. The location was downtown Santa Cruz ca. It was the scarest place I've been in along time. When you walk up their is a court yard full about 10 or so men that look like the worst of f the worst but my husban and I were hungry, so we went in anyways. What a mistake. The manager at that location has let bums and drug addicts take over. When we made our way in it was about 90 degrees it the lobby, full of trash, and their are very few seats at that location most of the seating is outside is in the court yard. We waited 15-20 min for 2 items and we had to wait outside with the scum of the earth.

I was the only female and I felt very afraid & was thinking we could be followed out and robbed. That is not how I should feel grabbing a quick bite. As we waited he could hear 2 men talking how they new the same people from prison and about how 1 had just gotten out of pelican bay ( the worst prison in ca) after doing 6yrs. I don't want to eat next to that! They aren't even eating TB just haing out. One table was covered in blood spatter ( I should call the health department ) we saw 3 very obvious drug deals in the court yard and one man that followed a family with a a young child to haras them for money and the family had to run to their car. That is bull shit! I work hard for my money and will never spend it at Taco Bell.

I was so afraid we almost left with out our food and by the time I got it my tummy was in nots. I had one bite and trashed the food Taco Bell cured my hunger but not in the way I wanted. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food and was one of my 1st job. My feelings have changed & my family will take are money to a safe place to eat next time as I have an 8 yr old daughter and I would never take her there. We normally go to the soquel ca TB and it is very nice and it has the best employees, they get it right every time but now I will never go again to any Taco Bell because of the bad time I had in downtown Santa Cruz. As long as druggies are ther my money will not be. Get it together Taco Bell.

Hi. I love taco bell but I am extremely disappointed with the last service I received. My cantina bowl was a little runny but I thought it was melted sour cream. Next day i had diarrhea ALL DAY. Worst experience I've ever had with taco bell. I'll be sure to let people know about my experience

This is not the first time I have had problems with the Taco Bell in Newaygo, Michigan but I have had enough after yesterday. I purchased and paid for 6 hard taco supremes and 6 soft taco supremes and what I received was 6 regular hard tacos and 6 regular soft tacos. I live 25 miles away from Newaygo and by the time I got home and everyone started eating I realized they were not what I ordered. Like I said this is not the first time this has happened and I nor my family will no longer be using KFC/Taco Bell in Newaygo, Michigan any longer. This is store number E331002. My ticket number was 4347. Date was October 16, 2012. Casheir was Rebecka but she was not the one who gathered my order. Rebecka was kind and very good customer service.

Went to taco bell004583, montgomery ,Al.
5/3/2013. .. Order# 109169 & 109170...ordered 2 bean burritos with xtra cheese no onion..& mex pizza..got 2 bean burritos hardley any chees but got charged for 2 xtra cheese...also ordered burrito supreme w xtra onions , no cheese,no sour cream no tomato... Did not get onions... Had to ask for onions....would have gone back but was traveling and on I 85 before noticed...i do not live there... Live in beach city Tx

If they ask you what you want and do what they want it does not do any good asking what we want

Went to taco bells on 1/22/2013 at 8:30 pm. Came home and noticed a roach in my box. I call to tell the Manger want I discovered and she replied that they don't have roaches. I told her can I send her a picture from my phone. Said no. Then another lady came to the phone what did I order.

I replied that I would like your manger's number. The she hung the phone up. Roaches and bad customer services. I wasn't going to make a scene about. Until she hung up the phone.

Taco Bell
6215 Zebulon Rd
Macon GA 31210
478-405-8300

Every time my boyfriend and I go to the Taco Bell on W Kennedy Blvd in Tampa Fl - store #G135063, we ALWAYS have something wrong with our order. They do not care whatsoever about customer service. On this particular occassion, Not only was my crunchwrap supreme burnt and had lettuce in it after asking for it to be held, but they gave us a Pepsi instead of a Mountain Dew. When my boyfriend realized the drink was wrong after pulling away, he pulled up to the front door to get it switched out. The employee who was sitting on top of the counter would not let him in, claiming that "they were closed". He then banged on the door and shouted for someone to fix their mistake and someone else had to come out from the back to open the door and switch out the drink...all while the other guy sat on his butt. It floors me that this store and the employees are allowed to continue operating in this manner without corporate interference. Talk about giving Taco Bell a bad name, this store is so unprofessional and I will never be dining here again. The lack of care and courtesy gets me so angry and irritated, that it is not worth it anymore. Looks like I'll be going elsewhere, because I also refuse to drive further for another Taco Bell that MIGHT get my order right.

Ordered food through the drive thru in Abbeville, LA.. Ordered Black Bean Burrito for myself and Chicken Soft Taco 86 Lettuce for my daughter. Get the receipt with my change and notice they charged me for two chicken soft tacos.. That's ok.. Figured someone would eat it. Get my bag, see three items. Leave. I noticed none were wrapped like the last time I ordered my black bean burrito. Checked all three, all three were beef soft tacos, no lettuce. We were on our way home, we live thirty minutes from the closest taco bell. We weren't turning around. Being a vegetarian, I couldnt consume any of that mistake. I work at a restaurant as well and know the responsibility of getting out correct food! Do your job right, please. I don't like giving my money and getting something I Do not want in returns.

I used to love taco bell but the past 6 or 7 times ive went there ive had to double check my order with personnel 3times for one order. I am sadto say I was treated poorly and talked to like I was dumb. All my orders have been cold and they refuse to fix my order cause I submitted it over the intercom. This is the coeur dalene Idaho appleway taco bell I hope this gets taken care of soon and I can stop feeling like I'm stupid eating at my favorite place and feel like I'm not wasting my money.

I have been a eating at the Kipling and believe for 2 years now. I will not step foot in that business again! Two of your employees are disgusting they talk inappropriately in front of patrons have abnormal color hair and can't seem to do there job i asked and payed for a kids meal my son got a spicy burrito when i asked for them to make it right the employee "Kat" (has purple Mohawk) told me maybe i should know how to order food for my child a?nd to pull the d out of my mouth and her "boyfriend" Cody (green Mohawk) gives me dirty looks and make snide comment?s about me and my family if nothing is done about these two I will take this to the City I'm sick and ti I'm sick and tired of the way your employees treat their customers I've talked to the manager about this over the phone and in person but I guess that's what you ge when you don't care what your employees do or what they look lik to me that just shows you don't care about your busines employees should have norma employees should have normal haircuts norma normal colors and you have respec for thei for their patrons

I just got done working a 12 hours shift and wanted something quick and filling. I stopped in at the Taco Bell in Portage Indiana and it didn't appear to be busy. I ordered the $5 box special and my wife ordered a meximelt. The time on our receipt says 6:27 and we got our food at 6:43. The lady behind the counter (who appered to be stoned) must have put the order in wrong because we ended up with a pizza instead of the meximelt and the burrito I got was cold and looked like a pile of s&!$. What is it I paid $15 for again??? I have never waited that long for fast food and will never come back to the Portage Taco Bell

Bought combo number 8 with no lettuce or cheese on tacos. Since I did not get lettuce or cheese I asked for just a few extra tomatoes and onions. I was charged 40 cents per taco for extra tomatoes and onions. There was not any more on there than a regular taco. Taco was so small. I was very disappointed since I can't have lettuce or cheese due to a medical condition. When you leave off several items it doesn't seem right to have to pay extra. It's not my fault that I an sick. I love Taco Bell but I am sad that I have to pay so much. This is one of only a few items of food that I can have. Please look at your policy for those of us who are retired with not much money so we can continue enjoying your product. Thank you and blessings, Rev. Sharrion Payne

So my boys decided on Taco Bell. So I drug my old butt off the couch to take them. They went in to order while I stayed in the car. We get home and they didnt give us our whole order. I asked the boys is it worth it to go back? They said no don't go back when we placed our order they started yelling and cussing at us and the cashier was saying sorry,sorry you just have a big order. WHAT?? I grabbed up the receipt and marched my butt over to the Tecumseh, Michigan Taco Bell. The manager on shift said I just got here and have no idea what happened. I said this is ridiculous!! This is a place of business and your job is to sell food and when my 13 and 15 yr old order they get cussed at? She said there is nothing I can do but say I am sorry. I asked for a number to corporate and she could not give me one! WHAT?? She said to go on the web site to find a number but not to bother because nothing will happen. SERIOUSLY!!! I am still fuming inside! I will NEVER step foot in this Taco Bell EVER again!

I not only waited 15 minutes waiting to have my order taken the food was terrible! I threw it out! The tacos had nothing but a teaspoon full of ,eat and lettuce no chess what so ever the shell tasted like it was old! My order was incorrect! I'd worked 12 hours and busted stopped by to pick up a quick bite and then couldn't eat the crap!

i ordered empanada from your menu. the picture looks like a pie!!! i was so disappointed when i received it!!! where is the pie like desert????!!! unbelievable!!! the shape doesnt look like the picture the outside deep fried crust is not as the picture!! i did not want something deep fried in oil oil oil!!

thanks alot waste of my money !!! cause i threw it away!! another person was w me and they ordered a double decker taco supreme and it came wiithout sour cream and no tomatoes !! which is not a supreme!! all this after waiting a half hour in your line !!!! what the heck is going on with you guys ?? u need to re train your employees???

or just supervise a little closer? whatever your problem is i hope you fix it by the next time i'm brave enough to go to your establishment!! thank you so much for the poopy experience!!!

My son wife and I walked into taco bell, we were standing in front of the register and the cashier was at a table talking to her some customers(friends). Even after she saw us she made no attempt to speak. I asked her if she was the cashier and I got a mean look for interupting her conversation.

After we ordered we sat down, after waiting ten minutes my wife got up to go wait on the food, and when the cook realized that she was looking at him goofing around he looked at her then "started" our order.

The first time our order was completely wrong. Didnt even give us the right burrito. This last time i had ask for and paid for extra sauce and got home to find there wasnt even any sauce on either of my quesadilla. Im frustrated to ask for stuff and pay for it and have them not even care

Me and my boyfriend went to Taco Bell on six forks and Strickland in Raleigh and got there at 10:50 sat at the drive thru for 5 minutes then procceeded to the window because no one was talking back to us and tapped on the glass (it was now 10:58) and we asked if they were open (knowing they didn't close until 11:00) the delivery guy rudly said no while the employees were hiding behind the wall laughing. I replied seriously and he said seriously leave. It was very disrespectful and don't ever plan on going back and spreading the word about my experience.

A disappointed customer

I went to Taco Bell store number 1506 in Huntsville, Tx. And Tamara, the girl that gave me my food bitched at me because I didn't pay at the first window. THERE WASN'T ANYONE AT THE FIRST WINDOW. She let out a deep sigh and said "well give me your card". So I did and when I asked for sauce she rolled her eyes and threw it in the bag. When I said thank you, she slammed the window. Seriously pissed me off. When I called to speak to a manager, I called 5 times and no one answered. I guess they knew a complaining customer was calling. Terrible. She should not have this job if she isn't going to be nice to people that come in.

I placed an order at Taco Bell in Olive Branch, MS about a month ago. My order was correct on the screen, I paid, and drove away. When I got home, my bag was missing an item. ( chicken quesadilla) I called the store and spoke with a manager who gave me her name and said next time I come in to mention her name and they would replace my missing item. Tonight, I went to get my order and the cashier says it has to be within seven days. I tell her the manager on the phone never mentioned that. She says she asked her manager and he's sticking to the seven day rule. So, not only did I not get my order, I also don't get a refund. What happen to good customer service? I will not be eating at Another Taco Bell again.

First, I want to start off by saying that the first impression of this Taco Bell was horrible. There were two people ahead of us in line. One person waiting at the window and the other placing their order. The person taking orders was talking so loud that we could hear them and repeatedly corrected the customer after taking their order. After that customer finally pulled ahead three minutes later, it took the Taco Bell associate over twos uses to even acknowledge that we were at the window to place our order. We ordered, going by the assumption that the grillers were still a dollar because it was before the cut off point that we arrived at the window, but the associate didn't take our order until after the cut off point. Needless to say, another disappointment when we got to the window almost ten minutes after placing our order to ask why our bill was so high. We decided not to get our order after the cashier basically told us, the customer, that we were wrong! After we cancelled our order, she tells back to the cook, "don't cook the grillers!" After waiting for that long in line, they hasn't even started preparing our food? Needless to say, the locals won't be congrats back and will continue to spread it around that customer service is horrible at this establishment. We won't be returning any time soon, and neither will our friends or neighbors. I would rather take my money elsewhere.

I went to Taco Bell tonight, tried to order a smothered Burrito. They said they were out of beans. I asked her what they were going to substitute, says
said nothing was going to be substituted, I asked her what about adding some more rice she said that would be extra. That is poor business. It is bad enough their service is slow. I wished you could check on this.

Called Taco bell to complain, because it made my son sick after biting into a taco with hair in it, she asked if we wanted some additional food, and of course we didnt, we wanted our money back, she said she could do it.

I went through the drive thru at the Taco Bell located on Palmdale Rd. in the city of Victorville, Ca. on the evening of March 4th 2013. I bought 2 Crunchwrap Supremes, 2 Locos Tacos, and a medium Sierra Mist. When I got home, I began to eat one of the Crunchwraps and on the second bite, I found a chewed up blue piece of gum inside that I had bitten a piece of. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever experienced in dealing with Taco Bell. The Crunchwrap was taken back to the Taco Bell along with the gum and they didn't seem to care very much. They asked if I was sure that it was gum and I proceeded to show them. The woman behind the counter just said ewww and said so what, you want another Crunchwrap? She was informed that I will never eat anything from them again. I truly hope that something is done to make sure no one else has to deal with disgust and the utter disregard I received at this "place of business". I've also experienced them keeping $8.00 worth of change and laughing in my face. I guess they felt ok doing that because they did not believe I could prove it. I will never do business with Taco Bell again in life.

It is crazy that every time I go to the Centralia il resteraunt that my drive thru time is never under 10 to 15 minutes regardless if there is even 1 car in front of me. Tonight I sat in the drive thru for 26 minutes for 3 items. Half the time your order is wrong an the employees are completely rude . I have decided not to return in the future. Hope that something can be done to improve your customers wait times and all around experience because it is just plain pathetic!

I live in central Pennsylvania and have several Taco Bells around me. I occasionally eat there, but I wanted to send my son some Taco Bell gift cards as there is a Taco Bell walking distance from his college. I stopped at a Taco Bell in a mall and they told me they do not have them there as they're not a corporate store. I would need to go to a different store. The mall store was combined with KFC. So I went to another Taco Bell and mistakingly asked for a gift certificate. they said they do not carry them. I then called an 800 number for Taco Bell and they informed me they do not offer gift certificates, but rather gift cards, which is what I meant in the first place. The 800 number told me Taco Bell will have gift cards. Then I went to a DIFFERENT Taco Bell, only to be informed they're a corporate store and do not sell gift cards. I would have to go to Walmart. I went to Walmart and they do not carry them. They said they might have around Christmas, but do not anymore. After being sent on a wild goose chase, (if it was just for me, I would've stopped at round 2), I've come to the conclusion Taco Bell doesn't really need the business. I buy my son gift cards for McDonalds and Subway and neither of those restaurants have any problems with issuing me gift cards. Thanks for listening.

On 1/5/13 my husband and daughter went to drive thru and placed an order of 2 Varity taco 12pk. of which they were suppose to be 12 soft tacoes no lettuce and 6 Doritoes tacoes no lettuce and 6 doritoes taco with lettuce and 1 burrito Supreme no lettuce and an apple empenanada Total of 29.46 and when my husband got home with the order and checked it the only thing really right was the burrito and the apple Empandada was right.

WE had 6 cold no lettuce tacoes and 18 cold tacos with lettuce I called the taco bell in troy,ohio wher we are about 5 mins . away from this Taco Bell when I called and talked to manage she said everthing was right by them and its on the screen this lady manager didn't even offer an exchange, I then ask her wher the mild sauce was and she said they were out and truck was coming tomorrow I am not sorry for me being very upset.

I have never been mistreated like this from any type of manager nor have I had to tell my very sick daughter with leukima canser I would take her lettuce off her tacos for it made her sick and our food was cold me or my husband and .daughter did not get to have a care free dinner from taco bell because we were spending our time cleaning up you mistake at Taco Bell and on top of that my daughter got sick so thank Taco Bell for a wonderful evening.

A few weeks ago I have them a $20 at the drive through window but they claimed I only gave a 10. Thinking ok, maybe I made a mistake, I accepted that but have been ultra careful since then with the bills I hand over.
Today the same thing happened. I am 100 percent certain I handed over a 20 but the attendent insisted it was only a 10. I drove off and will never go there again. I am ABSOLUTELY certain that it was a 20 that I handed over.

I went to taco bell on 11/10/12 @ 3:48 am address 32940 mi ave Wayne ,mi 48194. I spent $18.17 for my order not to be made correctly! I called and explained my problem and the sassy African American employee told me I was wrong and that some of it might be,made wrong but he knows he made it right and the hung up on me! AfterwArds I called back to try to get his name and he said your gonna have call back tomorrow were closed and hung up again! You don't treat customers like this when there is another restaurant across the street from you! I spent almost $20 and could have went to McDonalds and got slot more food for less just horrible. He should not be dealing with customers

I went to Tace Bell tonight on heckle Blvd. in rock hill sc. i was in line for 25 mins. i asked the person at the window did'nt they they have a time limit to serve the customer's and she replied no not when I'am the only one in the kitchen. I'm in management and she was wrong to tell a customer that, howevre they are the worst every time i go to this fast resturant. they act like time to a customer doesn't matter. thank you

I ordered and paid for a cool ranch taco and when I got home, the item ordered was a regular crunchy taco. They were having some issues with the drive thru machine and I was the last person they were able to get my order. I understand things can happen and I waited patiently for my food and the girl at the window was very nice. But having to come home and find a messed up order disappointed me. I paid for something I didn't even want&i would brought it back to get my right order but 20min drive back was not going to be worth it.

I ordered Taco Bell To-Go this afternoon, around 3pm. I was home by 3:10 and immediately sat down to eat. My food is still hot, but both of my tacos and my quesadilla are extremely soggy; even the paper is soggy, and has melted to the food, making opening the wrapper impossible without picking off each shred of the wrapper. I am absolutely disgusted with this; I adore Taco Bell, but this is gross. This food has quite obviously sat on a warmer all afternoon.

I also wasn't offered taco sauce, and didn't realize it until I got home! So heartbroken... it's like a naked taco.

I have a complaint regarding a specific Taco Bell location. (This is a KFC Taco Bell) My family loves Taco Bell but we recently had a very poor experience that I just simply cannot overlook. 12 years ago my husband & I lived in Portland, IN (47371) and visited the same Taco Bell location frequently.

The restaurant has made zero updates since then. This wouldn't be such a big deal if things weren't falling apart...but it just isnt good.

I have a LIST of complaints so I can keep this as short as possible:

• Its winter here..TOO COLD inside.
  • Tables are always dirty.
  • Tables are starting to 'rust' along the edges in a 'mold like' fashion.
  • My 6 yr old refused to eat over it :(
  • Outdated & showing age & wear.
  • My husband & 1 of my sons used the mens restroom. Urinal was "falling? & had been repaired with 'clear wrap' & duct tape, that would no longer 'adhere' to the dirty walls." The door handle on the outside of the door had been 'torn' off ? And never replaced or repaired. My other son was the first to visit the restroom & he only opened the door before he changed his mind all together :(
  • According to our reciept it took 10 minutes for us to recieve our order, & they prepared our nachos first. :(soggy):
  • My husband observed 1 employee eating the food while we waited on ours.
  • Other employees acted in an obscene manner.

I could go on but I will just STRONGLY suggest that someone be sent to check in on this facility. I am not one that files complaints but the people of Portland & those passing through deserve a better experience without having to travel to another town.

I went to taco bell/kfc last week with my children. i worked a long day and didnt want to cook. I have always loved taco bell and the food. I usually go through drive thru but my oldest son wanted to go inside and eat. After i ordered i went and found a table to sit at. Whiich there wasnt a clean one in the whole place. So i chose a table and took out my sons baby wipes and wiped a table down and its chairs. Also had to scrub the booster seat i put my child in.

Im was grossed out completely when it took five baby wipes and they were black! Obviously the table has not been cleaned in forever or the chairs or booster. As i sat there and waited for myfood i was looking around. The floors looked like they werent swept once all day, the napkin holders whichare two large ones were empty. The garbage full. The co workers were even sloppy looking with ripped up, baggy black pants. Im happy i didnt order much cause i just wanted to leave. I ordered a gordita and ate almost all of it.

Well i woke up at 2 am sicker then ever and vomiting. Im thinkin the sauce on the gordita was sour. it had a funky taste when i was eating it but i just thought i was grossed out with just eating there. I just think that place needs some good management or a food inspection. I am sorry to say i will not eat there again! not even through drive thru. i had no idea the place was this dirty!! please please clean it up..

The chicken flatbread was my alltime favorite fast food choice and i understand its a seasonal item but its time for it now and its not back i would just like to no the reason for this and hope it comes out soon.......... when i was down on my luck and they were .99 they kept me fed because the flatbread is so filling... id pay more than that for them now since im back on my feet id just love to see them again

This evening my husband and I stopped in at the Franklin, Indiana Taco Bell for dinner. While we were waiting to order, someone came into the resteraunt with a dog. The Taco Bell employee named Christy, who took our order, came behind the counter and informed the customer who had the dog that if the dog is not a service dog they had remove the dog from the resteraunt. While she was speaking to the customer she petted the dog and asked another employee (who was eating) if they would watch the dog outside while the customer ordered their food. The employee was happy to do so. Then Christy returned to the counter to take our order without WASHING her hands. At that time, we placed our order. Then we waited 25 minutes and asked how much longer it would take. Christy apologized for the wait and encouraged the cook to speed up. We finally received our food after 30 minutes if waiting!!! My husband ordered a Big Box with both tacos being a supreme taco. Unfortunately, neither taco in his Big Box were supreme tacos. The ONLY type of offer received for our inconvenience was a Carmel Apple Empada. Needless to say, we were exteremly dissatisfied with the service received and may never return!!

We recently visited store 004012 in Paducah ky. They acted like they had no time to wait on us. They were loud and obnoxious. One girl was on the phone with apparently her boyfriend screaming and cursing. Then are order wasn't right and when I took it back they acted very rudely. I love Taco Bell but after this experience my faith in your hiring practices kinda make me not want to eat at another

I ordered a mexican pizza meal, which came with two taco supremes.. after eating the first supreme, I noticed that the second one had green mold on one of the tomatoes and a smaller spot on another tomatoe. This was by far the most disgusting experience I have ever encountered at any fast food chain. You have lost a loyal costumer and more than likely my friends and family after I spread the word. It was at the state st. Location in rockford, il. I would hope you take this seriously, as people could become sick and start a lawsuit against your company. Thank you for your time.

When I drove through the Algonquin, IL store on Randall Rd. This evening. Something. Was going on but it wasn't serving food. At the order speaker I ordered #8 3 crunchy tacos with. A sierra mist. The person came over the speaker & all you heard was people laughing & talking in the background. I was asked to repeat my order 3 times because the person couldn't hear me over their co workers. When I got my ordere I didn't receive a receipt to do the actual survey & didn't get a straw for my drink. Obviously the employees were not focused on the customers.

I went to taco bell in yuma AZ 026030 on 32nd street.we went around 7:30pm .the manager Brandon was really rude about me letting him that there was a hair on my burrito.he even blame me about putting the hair on the burrito.this is not how you run a store with rude managers like this one.very upset and will never recommend this or any taco bell to no one and I'll make sure everyone know how rude managers are

About 90 percent of the time I go to this Taco Bell they mess up my order I know how to order it and what comes on it but it seems like they intentionally put the fiesta sauce on it just to tick me off. I will even tell the cashier to verbally tell them to not put it on there it doesn't come with it on there so they are just doing it for free!! This has happened well over ten times I'm a very frequent taco beller every time I call them or have it replaced and yet they still make me something not even on the menu if it was still on the menu it would make me ordering easier and cheaper!!

I live about 15 minutes out of town. I just went to taco bell for my kids dinner. I had ordered 2 chicken burritos for my daughter and of course I recieved 2 chicken tacos. She does not like the tacos and would not eat. This has happened to me before more than once. It is very incovienent for me to run all the way back to town just to replace $2.00 worth of food when gas is so high. I called and they say when you are in the next time we will replace them. That does not help when that was my daughters super. There had also been times that I came home and did not recieve all my food. When I order out to eat food it is because I didn't have time to cook and when this happens I have to cook anyway so what is the purpose of stopping in the first place. Instead of saying they will replace it the next time they need to waste the time and gas to bring it to me. At times I look in the bag but other times I am in such a hurry I don't think to look. I have a tight scedule where my time is limited because I have a mom at home with dementia and I have to pay a sitter while I am gone along with several appointments for my disabled child

Have feedback for Taco Bell?