Taco Bell Customer Service

Contact Taco Bell Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-TACO BELL

Taco Bell is an American fast food chain specializing in Mexican food and is a subsidiary of Yum! Restaurants International. Serving over 2 billion customers each day including worldwide franchises, Taco Bell is based in Irvine, CA. With revenues reported at US 1.9 billion in 2009, employees number over 175,000.

If you have a problem with product or service you may call 1-800-822-6235. You may fill out contact us form here. If you would like to send communication to the CEO, Brian Niccol, you may address your correspondence to One Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. The Irvine corporate office phone number is 949-863-4500. You may want to consider the Yum! corporate offices at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Tx 75024 with corporate phone number 972-338-8100.

Taco Bell began as a hot dog stand in Downey, CA in the 50’s and in 1962 opened the first taco stand called Taco Tia after noticing long lines outside a Mexican food restaurant and gaining trust to watch their food assembly. Because of the size of the company, many Taco Bell complaints relate to the poor quality of the food used in processing.

There have many noteworthy promotions and the current slogan is: Live Mas! On the night of November 19, 2015 the first Taco Bell building was moved to the Irvine Corporate Headquarters.  Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Taco Bell Contact Information

1-800-TACO BELL

B+

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Taco Bell Complaints

I am truly hurt because of disrespectful customer service that myself and my daughter as well as her boyfriend received this past Wednesday through the drive thru from the Taco Bell on 71st and Michigan.
When my daughter's boyfriend tried to place an order the guy said you must be old since your ordering from the old menu. He started laughing.
I yelled out that I wanted the number1 and he snapped back NO order from the new one. He started laughing.
He finally stopped playing and took the order.
I was pissed because I needed to eat before I took my medication. I have Multiple Sclerosis. I had to ask my daughter who is 28 and her boyfriend whom is I I30 just to chill because I had to eat.
When we went to the window he told us the total and started laughing. My daughter's boyfriend said so I am old. He asked him how old he was and when he told him he said yeah you are old and he saw my cane and told me you are definitely old all of you are old.
I tried to let it pass but I could not. I have cried over this disrespect. I will not be returning and neither will my daughter or her boyfriend.
I am also going to talk to my friends about this issue.
I should not have to worry about discrimination over my disability or disrespect while ordering food.

I have visited the Taco Bell in Crossville Tn. three times in the last month and the service has been terrible. the first the drive-thru was down could only order if you went in, second time i ordered a taco salad they were out, tonight I went to get dinner after church drive-thru was down again so I go in there is one person taking orders with 6 people in line, telling them they are short staffed, mean while another employee walks and smokes on the sidewalk outside the front door. I am usually very understanding because I was a manager for one of the top restaurant in the business and I know we all have a bad night, but these is not good guest service or management. I left and went to another business after waiting five minutes or so. I hope these are issues the company would want to know and fix. thank you for listening.

Approximately 3.45 today I went through drive thru at 360 Howe Rd. in Akron, ohio and ordered a taco salad without meat. I got it home...horrible.

Lettuces was watery, soft, soggy, almost slimy. Maybe because I came between lunch and supper. I will never do that again.I had two bites, the tomatoes were awful as well. So this hungry customer threw the salad in the trash.

ICK what a waste of money

Wael I am upset that Taco Bell get something that I like they discontinue it and when you ask for an Item and you dont carry anymore they say we can motified it but they dont tell you that there is an additional cost to you.I real think that is crap to add an additional charge for something you dont make anymore that is why I dont like going to get anymeals from there. I really think you as a company should get you business straighten up and notified the customer of any additional cost or that you discontinue an item

I ordered a number 5 nacho bell grande. The guy at the window took my order wrong! He only gave me the chips with cheese on it, and I didn't find out until I arrived in my house. I drive all the way back (wasting gas)! The manager was letting a customer out and it was a couple of people eating in the diner. I spoke with her at the door about a refund, and instead of her taking my receipt and food at the door, she made me go to the drive thru window! I walk around and asked for my refund, and she denied it, saying I have to drive to the window (mind you its several customers in the line, and it's moving slowly! I finally make it to the window and the guy running the drive thru, had short term memory of my request. I told him I'm the guy who wants the refund, and I didn't appreciate the time it's taking me to get my refund! I asked for him name, and the manager ladies name, and he an attitude with me and threatened not to give me my refund or their names! (Very bad customer service)! I never had a problem at the taco bell on Sugarcreek, Charlotte NC. up until tonight! As long as they're working there, I will never go back!!! I feel like a victim of racial profiling, and I will give that taco bell bad reviews and will spread the word, until something is don't about this! They didn't try to compensate me for wasting my gas, my time or my food! And gave me attitude because of their wrong doing!

Your Taco bell location on 120th in Broomfield Colorado....(ive been going to for years)....has turned into the nastiest location you have in my opinion.

I find it hard to believe how nasty it has gotten in the past few months. You have employees there walkng through garbage all over the floor.....and not giving it any thought to even bother cleaning the place....or picking up what they are tripping over.

My niece went in the bathroom, to find it littered with paper towels scattered everywhere.

We use to go there at least a few times a week following school activities and games.

We wont be going there anymore until some new management cleans up the nasty place......the health dept really needs to look into the mess.....but Im contacting you first. Feel free to contact me for any further details.

D.L. Hildebrand
Broomfield Colorado
303-995-9533

In Oklahoma City, we have a taco bell on NW 23rd Ave. I was in the drive up line today (8/7/2018) from 12:48 to 1:26pm. I only have an hour for lunch. I drove straight back to my office which is only 5 minutes away. I ordered the $5 box that has the Nacho fries, two tacos and a burrito The food was cold, and they forgot to include the cheese for the fries!! There was only 1 positive thing about my visit to this Taco Bell today and that was the lady at the window. She was so sweet and for her to be that nice when every one at that drive up was totally raged by the time they got their food, tells me she is a saint on earth. The cars ahead of me were doing their best to "speed" out of there, obviously a display of their high level of dissatisfaction with the service. But she was still as sweet as she could be. In our office we normally send one person to get everyone's lunch. That was not the case today as I was the only one ordering for myself. I realize this location will probably not notice, but our office has decided that we can no longer get our lunches from this Taco Bell or the person picking it up will jeopardize being late back from lunch. Thank you.

I was at the Lansing West Saginaw Taco Bell on Sunday went through the drive-thru and spent $27.31 on food. My order was missing a steak nacho box and I was told after waiting in line for about 30 minutes to come inside. I came inside and explained this to the cashier...I then waited over 25 minutes for the steak nacho box. I had people waiting at home for the food and by the time I got everything the first order was no longer even warm. I spoke with others who had been waiting over 30 minutes for their food. I spoke with the manager and all she could say was she was short people. No i'm sorry or anything. Very disappointing! This happens a lot at all different times of the day. I am not sure that I can even go back there. It's one thing to have to wait, but then to have to come in and wait again with not even an apology. What can be done to rectify this?

They don’t have a Chicken soft taco supreme on the menu. When I order it some will give me a Chicken soft taco and charge me extra for the tomatoes and sour cream. That seems fine but not all places. I get something different many times. Either they charge me extra but I don’t get the extras. Or I end up with the shredded chicken that comes with sauce, yuk. Recently I ended up with Steak or ground beef. I wish they put it on the menu so I know what I’m getting.
Also I love the Watermelon Freeze but lately most of Taco Bell’s run out and I end up with a flavor I didn’t want.

I went to Taco Bell in Burnet Texas today around 1 pm. There were a few customers waiting inside and a long line of cars in the drive through. It became apparent that folks inside had been waiting 20-30 minutes for their lunch. The cashier put on gloves and tried to help the very slow cooks. This left the register unmanned and at least 8 potential customers waiting. When he returned he warned them it would be a long wait. Many just walked out. Meanwhile , I also saw orders coming back for inaccuracies. People needed to return to work and had spent their whole lunch waiting for food. I hope there is a manager who cares. Otherwise this business will be unsuccessful.

Pulled up to the drive through speaker, and waited for approx 5 mins and no response. Pulled up to the window and figured I would be able to order there. They told me that I couldn't order at the window. I had to order at the speaker. So either pull around and order at the speaker that now has 5 other cars in it, or come inside. I was frustrated and asked what kind of three ring circus they were running. They again told me they couldn't help me at the window. I drove to Wendy's.

On two separate occasions I went to the Taco Bell located in the 200 block of Loop 337 in New Braunfels Texas 78130. Each arrival found the lobby pretty full of guests with drinks and nobody eating yet. the first visit had (6) staff making orders. The second visit had (4) staff working orders. The first visit resulted in the staff telling me that it would be 25 minutes for me to receive my order. My second visit was yesterday (7/26/2018) and I experienced a 20 minute wait to get a $5.00 order. This never happens to me at any other Taco Bell that I visit and I cannot imagine that this is good for business. I understand new staff and training and such, but this was a ridiculous amount of time. I should also mention that the majority of the orders I saw served and some were wrong and none of the orders were large. Please address the matter and make the location a strong fast food experience that is enjoyable to visit.

I never had a worse restaurant drive thru visit july twenty fourth two thousand eighteen at seven clock eight minutes and fifty four seconds pm it took me over a half hour with only three cars in front of me they were having cars in line most of the time taken more than ten minutes after paying for their food I also the manager on duty if they could bring their order out to the cars instead of deliberately holding of the the line when I asked for the phone number for your nationwide complaint department they told me it was on my reciect the only number I could find was the taco bell I placed my order you deserve rating of much lower of one that taco bell should be closed and managers and assistant managers should be fired and should not be given another job at at taco bell im also going to file a complaint with the better business beureau in Gladstone mo andbody I can find in Missouri or in the united states the taco bell I was at the address is 6321 n oak trafficway Gladstone Missouri 64118 the phone number is 8164138792 my order number is 034388

Very RUDE manager was very disrespectful to me I front of my children and being a manager myself that is no way to speak to a customer at all and I do not appreciate it one bit.

Order# 218282 07/24/2018 Refund at 2:55:35 PM $8.74 1 Nacho BellGrande, 3 Crunchy Taco

I ordered on line because I did not want to sit in a hot car at a drive thru. Nor did I want to sit in the store waiting. I paid with my Visa on line. According to the message on my computer, the order was ready and waiting. I chose pick-up at drive thru. When I got to the store though, I went inside to pick up as there were autos ahead of me. The order was not only not ready, it had not even begun to be prepared. I explained that I ordered and paid on line and messaged that the order was ready. It took me a couple of minutes to get to the store that is about 2 miles from my house. The man running the register, Roman Cool was very polite. An unidentified woman came zipping up and went on and on and on about how the order would not be prepared until I got there. I asked then why did it message me on my computer that the order was ready? She continued to go on and on repeating all again (maybe the woman thought I was not able to hear). I was told by the woman wearing Taco Bell things, "this is not the store's fault. This is the fault of corporate". As a result after my Visa was refunded by Mr. Cool, I went across the street to Burger King. I find this a very wrong way to do business.

The new policy of only 2 orders per car in the drive through is rediculous and a waste of customers time. We’ve been going to our local Taco Bell in Henderson, NV for nearly 6 years and always go through the drive through. Never have we heard of such an asinine rule.

I went through the drive thru at the Taco Bell in South Milwaukee, WI on Chicago Ave and placed my order. I had requested sause with my order. After I received my order, I checked the bag and saw that I did not receive any sause. I waited at the window until the girl came back to the window. I said I did not get any Fire sause and asked if I could get some. The girl started riffling thru the container with the sause packets throwing packets around the counter and then picked up the container with the sause packets and proceeded to dump the contents onto,the counter and floor. She then came to the window with a smile and handed me a large handful of sause packets. I thanked her, and said "have a nice day".

This type of behavior was not very professional and I found it very disturbing, as I was not rude or abusive to the clerk when requesting some sause.

I hope this employee does not drive business away from this location. I don't know if I want to return after seeing this behavior.

Best regards,

Darlene Mackett
3724 E. Carpenter Ave Cudahy, Wi 53110

When you advertise on TV a Triple Melt with a drink for $2.00 that's what I expect to pay not $2.59 at the Fishkill NY location. Also at the Yorktown NY location where I live, they charged me $2.99 instead of $2.00. Told them about the TV ad, but that did not matter to them. And also charged me $4.00 for 2 regular taco's & I believe the price is about $1.29 each. Also I was told there is no Senior discount on one occasion, and I know you offer a senior discount. They are simply ripping off the public, and are not abiding with corporate policy. You should look into this matter, Thank You, Joel Kuperberg 1627 Amazon Road, Mohegan Lake, Ny 10547

I have been coming to the same Taco Bell in Dickinson North Dakota for almost a year now. Over that time I've noticed the orders have been messed up quite frequently and the wait time to get your order through the drive-through has been getting longer and longer. I have currently been waiting for a half hour in the drive-through and still do not have my food and there are two cars in front of me only two or three cars have been served food since I've been here for the past 30 minutes. I don't understand how this can be considered a fast food restaurant. I am deeply regretting coming here this evening. I don't even have an option of leaving the drive-through because the drive-through lane is so narrow I can't get around anybody to leave so I'm stuck here.

I spent $25.00 at the taco bell in colonial heights and my order was incorrectly put together. We received all regular tacos when that was NOT our order. The taco's were stale and wet at the bottom very mushy at the bottom. The only thing done correctly as the sodas. I tried calling 2 times no answer at all

I went to the Taco Bell on Nevada Ave. in Colorado Springs on July 15. I ordered a meal. I went to the restroom. The restroom had a sign to ask for a key. The cashier was busy taking orders; so, I asked one of the workers for a restroom key. The worker told the cashier that I wanted a restroom key. The cashier said "In a minute.". There were multiple people in line.

I waited.

In the meantime, one of the employees got the restroom key and walked out of the work area,

Finally, the cashier had serviced all of the people, I asked again for the restroom key. The cashier said one of the employees was using the restroom.

I believe this is very poor service. I should not be refused a restroom key when I ask for a locked restroom.

I asked for my money back, and I complained to the manager. The manager did not seem to care.

1 piece of some sort Rubber- type Debri inside my Bean Burrito.. Omg luckily I was aware while I was me eating my order if not maybe I'm dead now..
The Management should take it so serious this incident because someone can kill in this rubber type inside my food.. The life of the people is not replaceable!!!

I will include the location and the address where I got my order.. I tried to contact the manager but it seems she don't care about my report.. That why I decided to contact the Management..

Taco Bell 2881 S Market St. Gilbert Az 85296

Got home and part of the order was missing.

Having been a customer at Taco Bell in Rockford, Illinois for many years. My husband and I are retired and really enjoy the $1 cravings menu and the senior drink being complimentary. Imagine my surprise when we stopped at the Taco Bell in Plover, WI on our way back from our cabin Tuesday to find that they don't have the $1 cravings menu and the items which are usually on that are at least 10 cents to39 cents more. For example, the spicy tostada is $1 on the cravings menu but it is $1.39 at that Taco Bell. I do understand that each franchise has the option of offering the free senior drink or a discount (they did do a discount on the drinks) but did not realized that they can arbitrarily inflate the $1 cravings menu. I would appreciate response regarding this issue. Thank you.

I went through the drive through in Roseburg oregon, and the chalupas I received were in very stale shells. Inedible. I couldn't go back as I was returning from California.

I don't want to give it a one star but can't change that. This is the worse Taco Bell ever in Madison, Mississippi and has been since they opened. Never have change, will tell you credit card only, always out of most things. I haven't been there in over 8 months because of this. Today, I decided to give them a try. WRONG!! I walk inside at 1:30 p.m and was told they weren't taking orders inside that I would have to go through the drive thru. So I go back to my car and get in the drive thru line. After waiting 20 minutes I was told they didn't have large cups nor did they have ice. After being told I couldn't order inside, no large cups and no ice, I asked the girl why they were even open. Her response was to make money. That they were short people and the ice machine had been broke for 2 weeks because no one would come fix it. This has been going on since they opened. I have never gone and gotten what I wanted with out any problems. I have seen the district manager in there and them tell people they didn't have change so they could only take credit cards. And he allowed this. I am a manager of a store and if we couldn't run my business any better than they do, how can they stay open? They have got to be in trouble. This city is not cheap for rent especially on a brand new building. Some one needs to take it over and get it in shape or close the doors. And I hear this from so many other people here. Its not just me. And this is my 2nd or 3rd complaint I have filed myself. Just gave up complaining and quit going there. Guess my business doesn't matter.

Went through drive through to get meal, sweet tea was old, think and syrupy. Tried to call them but fax machine sound came on, receipt said complete survey to possibly win $500, see back of receipt, there was nothing printed on back of receipt. Called customer service number, they were closed. Went online to fill out complaint and after writing a detailed account of my experience it said I had an invalid time entered, which was 8:00 pm. It never would take my complaint because site was flawed. Nothing was wrong with my time entry. I mean come on people . . . all I was going to do was to call and tell them they owed me a drink! DRINKS ARE ALWAYS TERRIBLE THERE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.

Like some most food at TB. The service is atrocious.

St. George Utah and Mesquite nv.

We end up goeing there serveral times a month. At least once a week. They ask me to go through drive thru. It always ends badly.

I went to Mesquite TB drive thru, a few days ago. Wasn’t my plan. But I decided to get some things, for myself.

The order was, Asked and I oked the screen. They generally screw up the taco order so I took a quick look and even felt bottom of bag to be assured the tacos where there. saw side etc. no time to inspect every item.

Upon arrival home I was asked why I didn’t order anything but a side. Ordered a beans and rice and a ended up with a 1/3 cup of mushy slimy bean, I think they where bean? No rice.
I ordered 12 item Cinnabon and that disappeared completely. Items where’s missing, altered or just charged on receipt.
I can’t tell you how many times I have had to go back and go inside to get lost items.
I just lost my appetite that day. I Ames never to be on TB duties again. Mostly everyone’s favorite. But losing money bad. The good thing is not adding calories.
Expensive way to diet.

went into the taco bell in Hamilton Ohio the store number is 016995 and they got our order wrong when we went to tell them the manager nikki s was very rude and was yelling at us and at my daughter when we was trying to tell her what was wrong. I finally got tired of getting treated like crap and told her to just give me my money back, she took my receipt and went to the drive through window and to the back where we could not see her and when she came back i could tell she had changed the receipt, after she called me a lair for calling her out on it i told her just give me money. the hole time she was yelling and treating us like crap,everyone in the restaurant was telling us to call into to corporate and tell them what was happening.they were all saying that they are always rude here and they even had a meeting about it recently. When i finally got my money back and got home i checked the bank and i was right she cheated me almost 2 dollars so she stole two dollars of my money.to top it all off she refused to give me my origional reciept back with my partial credit card number on it.

I have been waiting twenty minutes for steak nachos which seems is unheard of. This place appears to be poorly managed.

The taco bell in Sussex, WI had the worst customer service or lack of. My husband and I came in inside. There was one family of 5 a head of us.
We all stood there for 15 mins waiting for someone to take are order or even acknowledge we were standing there waiting. My husband & I finally just left. When we left the people standing in front of us were trying to talk their kids into going somewhere else. All these people working in the back and getting drive thru orders and not one could even say we will be with you in a minute.

I went to the Taco Bell Located on 17060 US HWY 441 in Mt. Dora, FL at approximately 2:17pm my order was taken at the drive thru (3 cars in front of me), I did not receive my order until 2:45pm. I am a frequent Taco Bell customer but the wait time for a order of 2 hard tacos and a chulupa was extremely long. To the point were I was late back from lunch the drive thru line is setup as such ,once you enter you cant leave. I believe the employees of Taco Bell are hard workers and are dedicated to there jobs, but this is the 3rd time I have had to wait what I fell like is a awful long time for so call fast food. Totally unacceptable I would love to continue enjoying the delicious food that is offered at Taco bell however but after this 3rd time I will be choosing some other options available in my area.

I ordered your new 5.00 Steak meal. Sorry to say the meal was a real disappointment. The meat was so small my mother Ann Marie stated it was not worth the money There were a lot of chip and cheese. She felt she just have order chip and cheese......The Toco Bell in Knox Indiana really need to add the meat to the meal. Sorry I didn't think to take a photograph.

Was at Taco Bell late Sunday eve in the drive-thru, several cars were in line. Took me a while to actually get to the intercom to order my food. Once my food was ordered, it still took me an additional 15 mins to get to the window to pay for it. Once I had paid, I sat there for another 10 mins watching thru the window, 2 girls were standing and talking to one another and txting on their phones, and a boy was casually going from the back with a tray to the front counter with food on it every once in a while. I finally got their attn and told the girl that I had been in line for over 40 mins that I wanted my order. She said, "I'm sorry it's been a while, you want me to get you a refund?" I said NO, I been in this line 40 freaking mins already, I want my food ! She said ok, he's getting ready to start on yours now...I said what ?? Getting ready to start on it ? She said yes ma'am, it will just be a few mins and shut the window. So in about 4 mins, my food came thru the window...I was beyond furious...and still am..This is a new store that just opened in March. In the beginning, they were so courteous and they whizzed you right thru. Now that they have taken Hardee's business and they will soon be closing, and McDonald's business seems to be slowing, they don't seem to care abt their customer base any longer. But that's ok, what goes around comes around. There is more restaurants coming to the neighborhood. They think bc this is a one horse town they got it going on right now.

Taco Bell
901 Robert C. Byrd Dr
Sophia, WV 25921

On several occasions I have gone to your Port Richey Florida location to order at night and on several occasions I was told computers were down. So on Monday June 25th I went again and again was told computers were down. So I left and called the location and ask what time they closed and they said 1 and it was only drive thru so if your computers were down wouldn't you tell a customer that on phone. Customer service at this location is horrible employees smoking in parking lot with no one in store and just being out right lazy and rude to customers.

I was very disappointed in the service we received at our local Taco Bell in Magnolia, Ar this evening. The person taking our order I need the drive thru started having an attitude while taking our order when I questioned if they had taken part of it correctly because it was not correct on the screen. The attitude continued when we got to the window. When I was handed my order, he held on to the bag instead of just handing it to me, just being disrespectful. The manager on duty was standing there the entire time and also laughed. This is not the first time this employee has had a bad attitude with me when I have went there. If this is the type of people you are going to employ there, I will stop going!! Shouldn't you employ people that at least try to show good customer service?! I would appreciate a reply letting me know what you plan to do about this so that I know if I should return or not. My children like your restaurant, but if nothing is going to be done, then we will not be back!! Thank you!

I went to this store on 6/21 at 8:20pm and was told due to only having four employees it would be at least 15 minutes to get food. First off the restaurant was trashed like always. Both the kitchen and dining room were trashed. I said i would take my business elsewhere and the manager continued to scream at me til i was outside that she was just trying to let me know. The filth is one reason we have chosen to take our business elsewhere. I have 19 years of management experience in restaurants and have never ever let my restaurants look or run this way. I have been short staffed but never used it as an excuse. I have never been in this store and been out in under ten minutes regardless of how busy or what not. I have never yelled at a customer til they left the building like I was desperate to have them there. This manager has no clue what she is doing and since her family was there talking about how she was being promoted from crew to shift and now to assistant manager in under a year it seems like she is just being given a job she has no clue how to do. I Know nothing about Taco Bell and could do a better job than any manager that store has had in the last ten years. I do not want to speak to anyone in the store as it never fixed anything. I will gladly speak to a district manager even though i have tried to reach them before with no return call. I will also gladly speak to anyone from corporate level who would like to know what is actually going on in this store.

Very slow service! Employees outside standing around talking. The truck in front of us was at the order board for 10 minutes. We timed it. Then we get to order the employee asked us to wait. Took 6 minutes to order... When she finally took our order she was very rude about our specifications! This isnt the first time! Very unprofessional! This needs to be dealt with. Taco bell Abbeville, la.

I'm in Anderson, Indiana, from Texas visiting my mom. I used to work at the Taco Bell on Nichol Ave. Store and moved with it to what is now Rabel Ave.
I've eaten at all three Taco Bells here in town and they've all started getting really subpar as far as the Taco Bell standards I worked under goes. The taco salads have no bottoms. They are so small, McDonald's salad shakers are far bigger in comparison. Half the meat in the Chalupas and burrito Supremes...The Anderson stores had better standards! I'm half tempted to go get my money back but the employees are too stupid to know what a refund is.

Last Saturday June 2nd I purchased nachos bel grande for my granddaughter, the chips were so salty they were inedible. I called the restaurant where I purchased them & spoke with the manager about the situation, she thanked me for letting them know & then offered to replace the nachos she told me the next time we came in to let them know & they would give us a replacement order at no charge, so today Friday June 8th my husband went in to buy dinner & when he mentioned the free nachos the manager who was on duty both last Saturday & tonight said she didn’t recall the conversation & refused to give him the free nachos her name is Sabrina. I will not return to that Taco Bell.

hello i wanted to complaint about this girl name sydney that she looked so high while serving me i wonder if they do any drug background or do drug testing is not safe for her to be a cahsier or to serve food like being on weed she smell like strong oder it smelled like weed bit i am not sure what kind drug it was i know it was taco bell on clark rd sarsasota manager is darnell

5/12/2018 I went through the drive through at 655 Hwy 28 Bypass in Anderson SC. When I got home with my order I found that the 5 steak soft tacos I ordered for $12.45 were not in the bag. I tried calling the number on my receipt and no one answered the phone. I had to drive back 10 miles to get the rest of my order. I asked for fresh tacos and was told the cook was making them. However, when I got home I has cold tacos. I do not believe that fresh ones were made. My order totaled to $21.61.
I feel I should be compensated for my time, gas and the fact that I was given the tacos that were left off the order to begin with. I always go to Taco Bell but feel that if I am not compensated I will not return and I will inform all my friends of what happened to me today with poor customer service.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
The cashier that took my order was Caleb G and the order number on the receipt is 312694. The survey code: 3475-8033-1412-2216.

At a Taco Bell in Charlottesville, VA on 5/8/18 I had a poor food experience and want my money back. The food was ordered through the driveup window, which seems to be a frequent problem, as driveup customers leave the premises, or go home to eat their food, and are not likely to complain as would a dine-in customer. However, I ordered two stuffed XXL Burritos with extra sour cream. The tortilla was hard around the edges (stale?), had no rice inside, no meat, chicken was hard and barely noticeable, and the burrito was mostly refried beans. There was no extra sour cream. The other burrito was the same poor quality. It was like a very large BEAN BURRITO !!! I don't want to pay for this meal and the last time I had a poor quality meal at Taco Bell, they sent me a coupon for more Taco Bell food. I had to call the store and physically come down to receive a refund. I have the receipt for $12.27. Paul Kiehn paulease2001@yahoo.com

last three or 4 times I have went to taco bell I have started ordering the bean,rice and cheese burritos. I ask for the red sauce to be put on the burritos. the burritos are a dollar a piece. I get charged 50 cent for every burrito they add sauce too that is nuts by the way that is half the amount of the burrito cost just to get sauce on it. wow! anyway everytime i have asked for this I barely get any sauce at all added to the burrito I'm lucky to even get a few drops on them. on top of that there is so much empty tortilla that is very dry and hard to choke down sometimes it would be nice if I have to pay for sauce I would at least get plenty of it on there instead of just having a lil bit at one end of the burrito I really enjoy these burritos when they are done right but it looks like I will be taking my business somewhere else if the problem can not be fixed.... thanks for your time. Shannon Robeson 100 hollostone dr blair 68008

Went to the location on midway and 635 005640 on 5/4/2018 at 11:54pm and the cashier Jose M was really rude and unprofessional while taking my order I had to repeat my self many times, and he kept changing languages on me from Spanish to English and when I asked him for different kinds of sauce he only graved a handful of what ever sauce he had there and put it in the bag and close the drive thru window without me finish asking him for what I need it

On May 1st around the 6:30 PM hour I went thru the drive thru on Mall Road in Florence KY. My order came to $20.44.
When I had my order handed to me the taco salad lid was not closed and the Cinnabons had fallen out of their bag.When I got my order home the drink Baja Mountain Dew I ordered was all carbonation which the person fixing the drink should have known. Needless to say it was not able to be drank. The 2 chili cheees chilitos ordered was basically just the soft shell with practically no filling. When I tried calling the store several times after I got homer the phone at Taco Bell was never answered. The phone would just stop ringing like it was answered but no one on the other end.
Anytime I visit this particular there always seems to be an issue of some sort with my order. I feel most of my order from May 1st was very unsatisfactory and wasted. The workers there at that location always seem to have "don't care" attitude. I will not be going back and I will share with my family & friends the horrible experience. I would like to be compensated somehow for this last experience. I never have complained before but enough is enough of bad service.

The taco bell at 616 W Main St. Inverness ,Florida 34450 has not had a dew freeze since the first of the year . From January till now I have gone to taco bell at least two times a month and ask for a dew freeze with my food order . Always told the machine is down or we have no Dew freeze . If this is so then remove it from the menu at the drive thru . If not then fix the machine . A responsible manager should have some one come in and repair the machine or remove the item from the menu . Because of this I not longer go to taco bell . Also when I did go their and order had to get out a magnifying glass to find anything other than the taco shell and a few veg. I now enjoy Burger King . There I get what I pay for each and every time .Sometimes more than I can eat . Also your other site for filing a complaint sucks .Try for 10 min. to fill out the form only to be told my home street address does not exist . Also when entering the time also told to try again . If you go to the internet and look up a map of Inverness you can see Beck Street on the map . The post office even says I live here .

This is the second time that we have had a problem with the Taco Bell Restaurant in Muncie, IN that is at 15th and south Madison Avenue We let the problem the first go by with out complaining. This time it was very up setting. I ordered a Mexican Pizza combo with no cheese bend after waiting for 15 minutes it came out and had cheese all over it I took it back to the counter for a replacement. The worker took it towards the back laughing and talking to another worker I set there and was waiting for my order another 10 minutes while they kept filling every body else order I had to ask the worker why they were not taking care of me and they just smirked. Finally 10 minutes more and I received my order I am not Happy.
Frank Edwards

I was in your store on east north store in rapid city, sd. order my food and the second soft shell I started to eat cut my lip. I wouldn't have know , but the next one I saw blood on it. We eat there some and had never had that kind of problem, but I don't know even if they tossed out the meat. They gave me a Chicken taco salad, but I was a little freaked out as my mouth was bleeding. This isn't the first time we have had problems. The last time we stop useing that store and went across town to the other one. All I know I won't be going there any more and have told all that will listen to stop as well. It scared me as I have no idea what I had eat to get my lip all cut up. Shame as we like the food, but I sure am not going to be eating food that cut my mouth all up. It took some time to even go back there and we do and this happens. Hope you don't get anymore as this could be very serious. Thanks Cheryl Gibson 718 Halley Ave, Rapid City SD 57701 (605)391-8554!

If I could rate you a zero or minus that would be the one I picked. We went to the Taco Bell on Harshman Rd in Dayton, Ohio and it was horrible. We arrived home to eat our 4 crunchy taco supremes, pinto's and cheese and 7 layer burrito, we unwrapped a taco supreme, all lettuce barely found any meat, sour cream or cheese and NO TOMATOES! We continued to open all our items and they were all the same! Did you guys start leaving out the meat on purpose because this has happened several times. We usually have great service at this location but this last 4 or 5 times was not great. We have tried several Taco Bells and they all the same, poor quality and left out ingredients. I see your stores fading out soon if this doesn't improve.

- ZERO RATING!!!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT THE STORE ACROSS FRO SEA WORLD , ORLANDO FL TODAY. SELLING SODAS WITHOUT ICE AND NOT TELLING CUSTOMERS , AND WHEN I WENT I CALLED THE STORE THE SO CALLED MANAGER/ BLACK GIRL WITH LONG ACRYLIC NAILS HAD A NASTY ATTITUDE SPELLNG HER NAME SEVERAL TIMES REFUSING TO LET ME TALK.

You guys are terrible. Waited for over 20 minutes and only moved up 2 car lengths. You should be ashamed of how terrible your service is. Fire everyone you have st the union location near the hospital because it’s the worst I’ve ever seen. You guys fucking suck

Hello,
I would like to report a huge issue at one of the Taco Bell restaurants on Saturday, March 31, 2018.
I went with my son and we made 2 orders. One for me and another one for my son. We made orders at 5:51 PM. Then we started to wait for our food. 3 people who made the orders after us already got their food. But, we still didn’t get anything. Finally, after 15 minutes of waiting, my son got his food. But, I still didn’t get mine. I kept waiting and waiting, and I asked them what’s going on, they just ignored me.
Then, I raised my voice and asked them where’s my food. They started to ask each other, but nobody knew where my order was. They couldn’t find it, so they lost it.
I had to give them my receipt so they could complete my order. After half an hour of waiting, I FINALLY got my food. They didn’t even apologize! This is something I’ve never experienced before at ANY fast food restaurant.
I was so upset, that I couldn’t even eat my food. This is completely unacceptable! Our Saturday evening was ruined. I will never go to Taco Bell again, I will rather take my business to the McDonalds across the street, where I know I’ll get superior customer service.

My name is Natalia G.
Taco Bell 029577
7329 W Waters Ave
Tampa, FL 33634

Thank you.

The Taco Bell On Wears Valley in Pigeon Forge , Tn on good Friday is supposed to be open till 1 AM At 11:25 PM six cars sat in the drive-through the car by the speaker said he had sat for for 20 minutes we sat for an additional 15 never got any service lights were on so anyway that disappeared and hour and a half early you’ve lost a lot of money totally pissed that with the only place to get food after a nine hour day at work and no lunch

This afternoon at approximately 2:20pm I placed an order through the drive thru.at the location on Pelandale in Modesto. I ordered a tostada and the Grande meal consisting of 6 tacos and 4 burritos. (3 soft and 3 hard shell tacos). I was the only person in the drive through and the parking lot was almost empty. Upon getting home I opened the tostada and was very disappointed as it had very little anything on it. I've had them quite often and normally they are packed with beans, tomatoes and lettuce etc. but this time it was a disappointment. The tacos were also almost empty of beef, and other ingredients. They normally are packed and very good. I am a senior with limited income and this food was a waste of my money. I've experienced orders over the months that have an issue or two but this entire order felt like they had "run out of food" inside the kitchen and I received the scrapings and this is why I'm sending this complaint. You can reach me at 209 545-5301 (leave a message if I'm not there) or contact me using my email address which is above Thank you

I waited 25 minutes for my order eating in. I got 95 cents in change in nickles as no one would get change. The place was filthy. the kitchen area floor was covered with food, bags. etc. No one was cleaning tables, in fact two customers cleaned off tables so people could sit down. I ordered chips and cheese with my tacos and I had maybe 5 chips I could dip in the cheese. There was no napkins, even when told there was no napkins. It will be along time before I go into this taco bell again. People were leaving with out there food and some where asking for there money back.

Thank You.

I WENT THIS MORNING AROUND 7:05AM AND DROVE THRU DRIVE THRU, NO ANSWER FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES. I FINALLY DROVE TO THE GLASS WINDOW AND A GENTLEMEN WAS APPARENTLY ON THE CASH REGISTER TAKING CARE OF A CUSTOMER. AFTER 10 MINUTES HE FINALLY CAME TO WINDOW AND TOLD ME THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY EGGS ONLY POTATOES. WOW! YOU'D THINK THAT THEY WOULD KNOW THIS A DAY BEFORE KNOWING THAT THEY GET ALOT OF BUSINESS IN THE MORNING!!

On 1-20-18 We ordered 2 bean burritos, chicken mini wrap and a doritos nacho supreme. The burritos were so small that the 2 of them might would make the size of what is usually served. The wrap was small and very thin but what was there was tasty. Doritos taco was good too. We ordered through the drive thru and my husband said is it all in there because the bag felt too light for what we ordered but I checked and all was in there just very small portions. We will not go to this location again for it's not worth the money spent for such little portions.
This is the 2nd time contacting you about this problem. I called also and I was told that I was going to receive some coupons in the mail but today is 2-15-18 and I didn't receive anything yet.

Lynda Colson 29 Pike trail Arnold,Mo. 63010
emerald_gryphon2@yahoo.com

Taco Bell 2212 S 1300 E Salt Lake City - I had a very large order and was placing it at the drive-up window when the taco bell employee told me to hurray up because there was a time limit at the drive up window. There was no one in line behind me - I canceled my order and left. When I called to speak with a manager he could have cared less. I went to a 2nd Taco Bell 621 E 400 S Salt Lake City - told the drive up window employee that I had a large order and was told they could only take 2 orders at the drive-up. I let him know that my order was very large, but just one order. I was charged for guacamole and sour cream for the Mexican Pizza, but, they did not bother to give it to me (you just made money for nothing) I also had to remind them to give me the drinks I ordered and paid for. I have not patronized Taco Bell for a very long time, and it will be an extremely long time before I patronize them again. Evidently you do not need customers or business. I will be sharing my terrible experience and service with many, many, many people.

ssaturday 01/27/18 to store on hampden and tower red ,aur colo the mgr is mary travis i asked the super is the WORST ever of any around us and this is ALWAYS. I had sit in line for 1.2 hr to get my order becausem3 cars head had trouble with their order and they just sit instead of moving them to the front. These orders were big and took a long time after the 1st they too 10mins to fill the two infront of me why with all that hold time can't they have orders reDY WHEN I GOT TO THE WINDOW MY OrDER WAS NOT COMPLETE SO I HAD TO WAIT I looked in the window there were only 2 people in the whole restaurant then I loud hear nothing but laughing going on and the young man at the window was annoyed so he shut the window so i dn't keep hearing it when i asked for the mgr name he dn't know so had to go to the office where i am sure the mgr was sitting or laughing not watching that there were 8 cars behind me and i have already sat 1/2 hr i dn't want to do this but this is very common here and most time the orders are wrong please take care of this it is a busy store for many years and needs a real mgr to supervise these kids facebook would have a hay day over this by the way i usually spend 12 to 20 dollars each time

On the night of January 27th me and my wife went to the Taco Bell in Maysville,KY and spent about $20. The food was ok despite the fact I had to take my nacho fries ( the main reason I went there to begin with) back because they where cold! The person working the front register and cleaning the dining room was walking around in the dining room complaining about the store and how bad it sucks the whole time we were inside, not very quietly either. Also, before we left we ended up being insulted, yelled at, and told to pretty much leave by that same person! In short I have never had a more horrific experience at a restaurant in my entire life! If we ever decide to return and are greeted by that same employee we will most certainly be leaving!! If anyone would like to speak to me about this my name is Jerry Davis and my telephone number is (606) 584-0957.

THE CUSTOMER SERVCE AT THIS LOCATION IS HORRIBLE. Ordered the new fries which had about 5 fries and I asked for the manager and her response is well there are complaints across the US and that’s what we have to do..so if you don’t want them give me them back and I will give you a dollar. How is this girl a manager!?!? Also while sitting inside I see two different oeople leave and go back in because they messed up theirs order. Something has changed at this Taco Bell and it is ruining the place. I can’t even tell you how many times I get take out and get home to have food I ordered and paid for missing!! SOMEONE REPLACE THIS MANAGEMENT AT THIS SPRINGBORO LOCATION ALREADY

My frito burrito has no Fritos. We are not driving all the way back up there.

i just left your taco bell 030166 ordered a chicken quesadilla to go. it was burned so i gave it back to the counter person. was told they would make me another. what i got home with was two slices from the one i handed in & two slices of a new one. that is not right. you will lose me as a customer. the order number is 142954 also said my number is 154

My order was wrong and the people in charge didn't care or fix it I was only white person there and had to wait till they served all black customers first and it is not the first time will not ever come back

Went in to get food for me amd my family and I order k10 7.99 with 3 piece chicken with 2 sides and a biscuit and a drink. When i order I always check my food because it is always wrong or missing something. I open the box of chicken and found 3- 2inch size of chicke legs 2 sides mash potatoes and mac and cheese no biscuit. Asked the girl that took my order it soupose to be a thigh and she said no look at the picture i said excuse me you look. She went to talk to the manager and Edwardo didnt say nothing to me so I said I want my Money and toss the money at me and grab the food and left not saying nothing. Very ruxr customer service.

I went through the Taco Bell drive-thru near my home tonight, and for the 5th time in the last 18 months, they got my order wrong. I gave everyone else their food, but I took mine and went back to the location to get the item they left out of my bag. When I arrived I explained the problem, and noted that now my food would be cold because of their error. The supervisor offered an order of cinnamon twists or a drink as an apology. I accepted. When the employee brought the food, they did not replace my cold food. I insisted it be replaced. When I finally got home with the food, I gave my daughter her food and the "twists", then went to eat my food. My daughter handed me back the bag of "twists", because it was not twists, it was tacitos and cheese sauce. My daughter is a vegetarian. There is no way I would have accepted an offer of tacitos. I understand that being the branch located next to the freeway makes it a busy location, but this is ridiculous! I've even been told by others who used to work there, that there is a "game" the staff is known to play where they intentionally screw-up the drive-thru orders, expecting that often the customers will be long gone before the "mistake" is discovered, therefore they won't bother to come back to get it fixed. I didn't use to believe this claim, but as this has happened so many times to me alone, I can't help but believe it! This is FAR from acceptable! Taco Bell used to be my favorite. Not anymore! Plus, now I can't even give you a transaction number, as the supervisor took my receipt and never returned it to me.

While enjoying a meal before going to work, employees at the Plainfield Taco Bell were having a loud, heated argument in the back, behind the counter. Customers and other employees were watching the incident very uncomfortably. Some customers left without placing their order. It was very unprofessional.

a few weeks ago I visited the taco bell #032307 I orderd the $5 meal and specified no whip cream on the gordia crunch.i opened it and it had some white cream on it.the cashier adreaun k took it to the acting manager who responded in a very harsh and rude way that it wasn't sour cream.i politely stated that Id prefer no cream of any type no ranch etc.she rolled hers eyes and mumbled something under her breath.i didn't say anything I just got my food and ate.if these workers don't like what they do then waste management is hiring

My order was incorrect. I was charged for a $5 Chicken quesadilla box and a cheesy Gordita crunch but did not receive the latter. I was also just given sauce without being asked.

I went thru drive thru taco bell in Newport,arkansas hwy 67 on 301 I place a order I wanted 4 burritos I drove up to window this chubby black lady was very rude towards me I gave her the money she handed or should I say shoved at me I look in bag only 2 burritos she slam the window shut and I trying get her to open window well she did and I said I order 4 burritos she said screen shows 2 and slam window again I still sit there she opens window and goes screem whats ur problem and I said can I please get 2 more burritos please she screem loud at me u order 2 u got 2 that's all u can get real loud and rude I had no choice to pull away cause cars was behind me I couldn't go in cause I have breast cancer stage 4 very sick it made me scared to go back to any taco bell if that's how I was gonna get treated I'm 57 year old woman dying with cancer that was just uncalled for made me start shaking to where I couldn't even drive . I call a lawyer he said if the complaint department couldn't do something he would . that was just down right wrong . I eat taco bell for years . I thought I was gonna have go to hospital over this matter. thank you for your time hope this wont happen to another person they have a heartattach thank you again.
10-25-2017 2;15 pm

Bad attitude from managers every time we go there they messed up our order rude and disrespectful when asked to fix the order and half the time the food is cold when we eat it there u can call me at 317 419 4634 this at the Taco Bell on West Washington Street & Lynhurst in Indianapolis Indiana 46241 i am to the point i am going to stop eating there all together and tell my friends and family not to eat there anymore.

Went in to the taco bell location at Perkins Rd and Essen Ln during shift change. I ordered the crispy chicken quesadilla 5 dollar box. I waited 17 minutes for my meal while they made meals for all of the people that were getting off of their shift and ordered at least 4 minutes after I had, they all (5) got their meals before I did. I asked the manager about my meal and he told me that they were making it now 17 minutes later? WTF? I ask for a corporate number and was told they don't have one. Will never go here again! People that I know that usdd to go here feel the same way. Quality and customer service is non existent here.

this makes 3 times in the last month I have gone to taco bell in Wilmington, ohio, 45177 to get something to eat and the first time we got there at 10:30 a.m. and were met outside by an employee who said no manager had shown up and they were still closed and couldn't get in. the second time we went had to wait for over ten minutes just to get waited on as the first guy couldn't figure out how to work the register so he walked off and we stood there until a girl walked up and asked if we had been waited on and we said no and she said well someone would be there in a minute and walked off. third time placed my order and while waiting told guy at the register that pop was all over the floor and he said yeah he knew and did nothing. people behind me placed a big order and received their order and another person placed an order and they all received their orders and I asked if they had forgotten my order and the guy said no but I still had no order so then the manager came up and checked the screen and said here is his order you forgot his order but she had the order wrong too. so I told them to give me my money back and I would NOT be back. you need a new manager and some employees who actually care about their work.

My family and myself frequent this location maybe once a week (not any longer) so on our visit there on 10/06/2017 we went inside and order our food when it was ready we got it and went home which is in Gaston. Well once home we found out our order was completely wrong so my wife immediately calls the store and talks to a manager that manager apologizes and offers to remake our order however I’m all the way in Gaston and I’m not making another trip to red bank so the manager states that she will put my wife’s name down so next time she came in that the store would make the order correct.
So my wife and kids went to the taco bell in red bank on 10/19/2017 as they were running some other errands in the area to get our corrected order that was promised to us. Unfortunately it could not have been the same manager as my wife spoke to on 10/06/2017 because the managers first reaction was like she is lying and then tells my wife that she does not see her name so my wife told her to call the other manager which this manager say she is going to and comes back to the front of the store and said yes I spoke to her do you want your order my wife replies yes. So my wife and kids now have been waiting almost 1hr my daughter goes up to the counter and ask how much longer they tell her 10 mins. Still waiting over that 10 mins so my wife ask how much longer for my order the manager then states oh I got him making them now. The lady already lied to my daughter talking about 10 mins so my wife says something about contacting the corporate office on the staff to the manager which her name is latoya I would like actions taken against her and the staff on the evening of 10/19/2017 approximately 6:00 - 730pm
then they called the local sheriff's department because they wanted my family to leave never had an experience like this before an we were regular costumers but not any longer.

The food was great but the cleanliness was bad. We sat in three different sticky covered chairs. The table you couldn't touch it was so dirty. I started looking around and the entire place needs cleaned. Top to bottom. They need to soap the rags and clean and rinse the furniture better. My code on the receipt is 8630-3127-1084-3012 It was in Hamilton, OH
When you eat out you shouldn't have to worry about going home and washing your clothes.

On Thursday Oct 12.2017 i was heading out of town i was to far to go back. i ordered 3 mexican pizza combos they were soggy some didn't have very much in was not happy 2 burrito supremes 1 had no sour cream.i ordered the varietytaco pack half nacho cheese doritos locos tacos they was all origanal crunchy tacos. i had to except the order counldnt go back i love Taco Bell but was not happy sorry to complain but it needs to get things in order

I bought a chicken burrito and ate about half. As I was swallowing, I thought I was swallowing a hard piece of chicken. I then could not breath. I ran to my GM at work and she gave my the Heimlich. I spat out a piece of plastic bag that was beginning t opening up i my throat. I then vomited. I am now waiting for corporate to call me back

Hello my family and I went to our local taco bell we love your food! Our order wasn't complete I ordered the Doito cheese tacos,two double decker supreme with two mtn baha freeze drinks and was missing a drink along with a meal. The worker had an attitude and want very helpful the wait was long so my husband decided we should leave because it didn't seem like our order was gonna be completed. Very disappointing especially since I've gone to taco bell a lot during my pregnancy.

I'm from Louisiana staying in kingfisher Oklahoma and the people here doesn't know how to make the right right stuff to put into a toco supreme plus we got food poison off the stuff we ate
The people that work in there are rude and really don't care I will be calling the health department on the one here

WHY no sacks or bags to carry your purchase home in. I purchased a Taco Salad which was put in box, also some other Tacos and Burritos THESE WERE IN A SMALL PAPER BAG, I wanted a sack, bag, or something large enough to carry all of it home in - the manager told me they had NOTHING. You used to have at least a plastic bag for me. NOT THIS TIME. Even a larger paper bag would have accommodated my purchases. THIS IS A BIG DEAL.
WHAT IF I HAD PURCHASED TWO TACO SALADS, Tacos ad Burritos - NO WAY could I have handled it all, including sodas. You need to provide a sack of some kind so that people can easily have take out orders, without having to juggle two or three items. I GUESS I WILL have to cease ordering your taco salads, or even quit buying your gift cards. I NEED A LARGER BAG FOR ALL MY PURCHASES - OR ELSE I WILL BE FORCED TO NO LONGER BUY YOUR TACOS - WHICH I DEARLY LOVE - BUT THERE IF LIFE AFTER TACO BELL!
I would appreciate a quick reply oh, b- just purchased another one of your gift cards, but this will be the last $25.00 I spend. GUESS I WILL HAVE TO START TAKING IN MY OWN BAG - TO FINISH OUT THIS GIFT CARD.

On September 17,2017, my husband and I ordered 1 Crunchwap Supreme and 1Beef XXL GSB, cashier Lourdes and order number 350928. When I opened my crunchwrap, there was very, very little meat. My husband took it back and there were four girls there and the manager. The one girl, with a star tattoo behind her ear kept arguing. A second crunchwrap was then given to my husband and he brought it home. Same thing. I decided to go down there to see what was going on. As I entered Taco Bell, three employees and the manager were there. I said what's going on here, I ordered a crunchwrap supreme and there is very little meat. The girl with the tattoo started arguing right away. I asked for the manager and she was one of the females standing there. I let the girls know I was going to video the conversation and the shortest one started walking an yelling, You can't record us, this is illegal and I'm going to call the cops. I said go ahead and call the cops. Needless to say, she did not call the cops. I then asked this person, if I could speak to the person in charge of this Taco Bell. With a smirk this short female said, it's his day off so you can't talk to him.
I proceeded to talk to the manager and let her know that she was the manager and could not let these girls tell her what to do. I told her, my husband is an Associate Warden at a prison and I am a teacher and there is no need for this. The manager kept apologizing for the girls and said she would make me another wrap. There was no need for this escalation with a customer. Very poor employees. 661-619-2171

Taco Bell 028578
I live very close to this Taco Bell and have numerous problems, this is just the latest. Ordered a 12 pack Cinnabon left and when we opened the bag we had 11 and they were hard and cold. They are suppose to open at 7:00 and on many occasions do not open until 7:15 or later. One week ago we ordered 12 pack Cinnabons and were told there wasn't any cooked and they were not cooking any just for us. Service there is pretty poor sometimes, they can be rude.
I love Taco Bell and I hate the fact that I can not eat there.
Please help to make this Taco Bell and better place that people want to go to.
Martha Halterman

one of the RGM's by the name of faith hunter is a very rude and disrespectful to a lot of the workers there at the taco bell on 104th in melody. we as workers don't know how to deal or approach her without having more problems from her. she had promoted an employee by the name of Stephanie to be an assistant manager to an RGM as well but has not even attempted to train her for the position and is very rude to her while at work. we as workers was told we could have a free drink cause were all working so one of the older lady's that we work with gave 3 girls one water cup each and faith hunter turned to that older lady and said that if she wanted to keep her job, that she had better not do it again. the older lady that we work with has a hard time walking fast so since how she wasn't walking fast enough for faith, faith grabs her by the apron and pulls her out of the way. we were told that we weren't allowed to work at the same store with our best friends, family members, or have any type of relation that we cant work with them well she has brought one female from florida and they work the same hours together and is bringing another friend or family member from there to , to work together as well. she has also been taking dry goods from the store when she leaves to go home, that's theft. so why do all the team members getting in trouble by her for little things when faith has been doing the most can somebody explain that one to me?

I bought a five layer berrutio and bit in to a large piece of plastic! This is horrible

I recently was in a rush, went to establishment in Woodbridge, VA through drive through. No one in line in front or behind. Asked for assistance with menu needing on salads the one with least calories and carbs. I was told I would have to go in and look at the menu because she didn't know. Called manager and was told staff doesn't know menu and that information is for guest dinning in only. How sad. I left and went to Taco Bell and even though they had a line gave me information and suggested ways to lower carbs for healthy meal and offered me free water.

I am a truck driver that travels from coast to coast and the Taco Bell in Belle, WV is by far the worst taco bell I have ever ate at. Its like that every time I go through there. Attached is a taco I received. This is the type of service i get every time. Literally.

O stars. The store in New Lenox, IL is a flat out joke. Now 2 times in a row short food. Who determines the size and weight of a supposed 1/2 lb burrito? Tired of being shorted and ripped off this store is bad news. No consistency at all. Nacho cheese container less than 1/3 full. Looks like el burrito loco from now on. This restaurant needs new management. You owe me money.

My girlfriend and I got food from the drive thru and when we got home and started eating, the food tasted funny. We only ate about half of it and threw it away. I looked for the receipt and realized the clerk never gave me one. Later that night I started to have really bad stomach pains and sweating. My girlfriend started to have the same symptoms the next morning. We were both in pain and spent some time in the bathroom between that night and the morning after.

I called and spoke with the manager at the location and she basically told me it wasn't her problem and there was nothing to investigate because no one else complained. She basically dismissed my complaint and had no regard for the pain I had endured the previous night. I run a business and this is not how a business should treat a customer with a serious health complaint. I need to hear back from someone about this issue. At Taco Bell 829 Russell Pkwy. Warner Robbins, Ga, 31088

Went to taco bell springfield, TN at 10:43p on 7-23-2016 waited in line until 10:56 before even getting to the order area and then was told it would be 20 min. before I could order they were out of everything, I left and went back 1 hour later was in line again for 10min. before getting to the order area and was told they were closed. I commented that I thought you were open till 2am on weekends and the gentleman replied no we started closing at 12 midnight as of tonight. So when I got back to work I looked it up on the website and it says they are still open till 2am.

If your employees can't keep up with making and preparing your product or they run out something then maybe they need to be replaced with someone who can keep up or be given extra workers on the weekends when its busier and order extra stuff/and prepare extra so they don't run out. In the 2 times I was there on this night I watched them turn away 17 cars which is business you lose.

I walked in before 6:30 pm on Tuesday night June 28,2916. I had my daughter in law and three cranky kids that were very hungry after spending the day at a daycare. When we started giving the order the clerk asked another lady how long it will be. The lady said about fifteen minutes! For a fast food restaurant? Get real! Well, they lost the five of us plus a single guy. We left and we t to the hikes point restaurant. In and out no problem. Also a lot cleaner than the Jefferson town store. Someone needs to get production up and running or get a new manager.

The Lake Highlands area of NE Dallas is an upscale area. I would expect even fast food restaurants to have some of their best employees working there. The majority speak little to no English. Those who do speak English are insolent or disinterested at best. We check every order because there is a 90% chance something is wrong. When the food is returned, the employee stands and stares as if to say " what do you want me to do about it" Tonight we ordered a multitude of items. I'm going to try and attach a pic of my tostada.

It looks like someone vomited on it. I'm assuming hot liquid cheese, but who can say for sure...all of my friends refuse to eat at TB, citing the low grade ingredients. I've always liked Taco Bell, but I have to say, I think now I'm done. So tired of the crappy service, messed up orders. PLEASE send someone undercover to the store on Walnut Hill Lane DallasTX 75238.

The quality of the food has gone down in the past few months at our location. The kids working inside are more Interested in playing with each other. The shredded chicken mini quesa no longer has sauce unless you ask and then are charged .40 each. The chicken is in there and a half teaspoon of sauce on one end. This has happened more than a few times. Look at the crusty bean burrito. Tired of it. Washington Missouri location.

Went to Taco Bell # 023298 at 2403 Hiawassee Rd. in Orlando Fl. last night 5/8/16 at about 9:45 PM and waited over 30 minutes in the drive through lane. After 15 minutes I went to the front door to go inside and it was locked. Went back to my car and waited another 20 minutes to get my order. Finally was able to leave at 10:20 PM. Worst customer service EVER. My order number was 328321 and the cashier was Laetrice S. Will NOT be returning to Taco Bell anytime soon.

Purchased cheesy double beef burrito from Berea, Ky site and found the sticker in the food. See photos below. Here is the location, Taco Bell 021543, 119 Brentwood, Berea KY40403. Order 217650. The Cashier was named Samantha. This is completely unacceptable.

Went in to the Taco Bell on Foothill Blvd in Rancho Cucamunga on Friday 2-12-16. I ordered my food then asked to use the bathroom. They unlocked it and it was disgusting splattered crap on the toilet in plan view. Got my food and started looking around filthy Windows, counters, floors everything. Parking lot trash all over. Take some pride and get a manager that cares. DISGUSTING.

At 8:22 pm order number 309177 my wife Ashley Sinclair was in in the drive thru placing our order. The young lady took our order but made a mistake, which is no big deal. My wife told her again we need to add an order or rice and beans and still the young lady had a had time hearing my wife. Some lady other than the one that was taking our order came across the intercom and said, "B**** it's just rice and beans, place your order or pull to the window" my wife said pardon me in shock and the same quote was repeated.

My wife demanded to speak to the manager and the young lady that originally took our order said ma'am can you please take your food we have other customers. My wife again said get your manager. The manager came over laughing with his name tag backward and said "what's your problem ma'am?" My wife said I don't have a problem but I will not tolerate being talked to in the fashion the young lady spoke to me.

My wife asked his name and he plainly said "I'm the manager" she then asked what was the young lady's name that cursed at her and he said her name is "girl", here are some coupons for free tacos please leave. She said I don't want the tacos I want something done about this unacceptable behavior. He said you eat your tacos, I'll handle this. Is that a deal? My question is this how things or done? Is this your customer service? The guy never gave a name or nothing and was laughing the entire time. I want to be contacted immediately from corporate or the franchise owner. This will not be tolerated!

I wasn't the one to go to Taco Bell for this incident, but I know someone who went today. I overheard this. They had to go inside to pay for their food due to drive thru not moving. When they got their credit card back, the cashier giving the card back dropped the card on the counter by accident, and a bunch of white powder fell out of the cashiers hand all over the card. It's unclear why this situation even occurred, but the person paying suspected it to be drugs (their guess was cocaine). The cashier merely gave a scornful look, as if that person did nothing wrong and was eavesdropped on. This incident occurred today (31 Jan 2016) at Altus, OK.

I used to eat here all the time. The quality of this food has been deplorable for the past many months, I have heard so many negative opinions about the service in general, and now this? I just ate here yesterday, the rice tasted disgusting like someone was smoking over my food as it was being made and no sauce. The food was awful, the burritos/wraps/etc. are not being fully filled, and service takes forever. Personnel seem to just not care. I refuse to eat here anymore until an investigation occurs, personnel are fired, and retrained.

Family requested Taco Bell for dinner last night. I went to the drive up and it did take awhile for someone to answer. I warned the young man that I had a large order and he said okay and I placed the order for $29.65. The freeze machine was still broken and has been for a few weeks now. I got my order and then pulled over in a parking lot to check the order and it was not correct. I went back through the line and also requested mild and hot sauce.

They were out of mild sauce. I was charged for my order but it was five items short. So I did get my items and hot sauce only. He also said they were short handed. In addition, the register needs a new ribbon or cartridge because it also has not worked correctly for a few weeks you cannot read it. I don't know if the owner or managers are not aware of these problems but I think you have some issues. I know that things go wrong and machines break but nothing is getting fixed at this place. I think that we will wait a long time before we get our dinner at Taco Bell, the kids love it but I did not like taking home a very cold dinner. This Taco Bell is located at 7100 W. 119th St., Overland Park, KS 66213.

Have feedback for Taco Bell?