Taco Bell Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

391+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Taco Bell corporate: 1-800-TACO BELL

I'm taking my complaint straight to the FTC for gross intentional false advertising. Got sucked into buying one of these from the world series commercials and what a major disappointment. The amount of food in the commercial was at least four times what they actually give you. In fact, it's no more than the standard Beef Chalupa Supreme which is a fraction of the cost. Got lots of pictures to show the incredible discrepancy from what they show you in the commercials.

On Dec 6 2013 at 4:00pm Me and friend visited Taco Bell in Sulphur La at 215 S. Cities Service Hwy, The cashier was not friendly at all, not a smile,can i help you, thank you, are a come back,,, believe me, we didn't ring the bell upon leaving, we dine in that day, we ordered two number 7..which was awesome, but opening it up, there was like 2 to 3 pieces of small chicken on each one of them, i was so disappointed, any other Taco Bell seems to put more chicken, then the Taco, i could hardly see the meat on it.

This is not going to stop me f rom visiting Taco Bell, just not at that location, i live in Westlake La, and we dont have one here, so i have to travel to Sulphur La are Lake Charles La to get to a Taco Bell...Ok now the BIG question...ARE YALL EVER GOING TO BRING BACK THE BELL BURGERS, i grew up on them, and they was so good, Thank You for your time and have a Merry Christmas...just sorry that i had to complain..but this is the frist for me, bc other Taco Bells have always treated us so good...again thanks

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Arlanda Bass on 12/09/2013 at IP address 24.112.54.174 using our Taco Bell complaint form. This opinions contained in this Taco Bell customer review titled, "The service and food" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

The Taco Bell restaurant located in Covington, Tn. is ridiculous. There has been a period of three weekends in a row that reminds me why I stopped eating at Taco Bell to begin with. First weekend, the lady comes to the drive thru speaker and thanks me for coming to Taco Bell but they are out of meat, hard taco shells, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, and potatoes along with anything else that was needed to eat at Taco Bell. I asked her what do you have? She giggled and said a few soft tacos and coke to drink. The next week, I try it again, drive to the drive thru and the lady says their system is down. The next week, the week of Dec. 8, 2012, I get the same response. This was the last straw. First of all, I go through the drive thru at 11:30 pm.

What restaurant is completely out of everything? That restaurant needs a new manager because someone is NOT doing their job. The lights are out when I drive in the parking lot every night like they are closed when they do not close until later. The employees are having a great time in the lobby, where all can see because we are driving by. This has been going on for a while. It would not surprise me if the revenue at this restaurant has decreased. It is ridiculous. I like Taco Bell food but if this is the representation that is allowed I can eat somewhere else. I work hard for my money to spend it at an establishment that is irresponsible enough to allow their food storage to deplete, their employees to have parties in the lobby for all to see and a company to not keep up on technology to keep a system working for a simple transaction.

I went to Taco Bell on oct 27th at about 7pm. The location was downtown Santa Cruz ca. It was the scarest place I've been in along time. When you walk up their is a court yard full about 10 or so men that look like the worst of f the worst but my husban and I were hungry, so we went in anyways. What a mistake. The manager at that location has let bums and drug addicts take over. When we made our way in it was about 90 degrees it the lobby, full of trash, and their are very few seats at that location most of the seating is outside is in the court yard. We waited 15-20 min for 2 items and we had to wait outside with the scum of the earth.

I was the only female and I felt very afraid & was thinking we could be followed out and robbed. That is not how I should feel grabbing a quick bite. As we waited he could hear 2 men talking how they new the same people from prison and about how 1 had just gotten out of pelican bay ( the worst prison in ca) after doing 6yrs. I don't want to eat next to that! They aren't even eating TB just haing out. One table was covered in blood spatter ( I should call the health department ) we saw 3 very obvious drug deals in the court yard and one man that followed a family with a a young child to haras them for money and the family had to run to their car. That is bull shit! I work hard for my money and will never spend it at Taco Bell.

I was so afraid we almost left with out our food and by the time I got it my tummy was in nots. I had one bite and trashed the food Taco Bell cured my hunger but not in the way I wanted. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food and was one of my 1st job. My feelings have changed & my family will take are money to a safe place to eat next time as I have an 8 yr old daughter and I would never take her there. We normally go to the soquel ca TB and it is very nice and it has the best employees, they get it right every time but now I will never go again to any Taco Bell because of the bad time I had in downtown Santa Cruz. As long as druggies are ther my money will not be. Get it together Taco Bell.

Hi. I love taco bell but I am extremely disappointed with the last service I received. My cantina bowl was a little runny but I thought it was melted sour cream. Next day i had diarrhea ALL DAY. Worst experience I've ever had with taco bell. I'll be sure to let people know about my experience

This is not the first time I have had problems with the Taco Bell in Newaygo, Michigan but I have had enough after yesterday. I purchased and paid for 6 hard taco supremes and 6 soft taco supremes and what I received was 6 regular hard tacos and 6 regular soft tacos. I live 25 miles away from Newaygo and by the time I got home and everyone started eating I realized they were not what I ordered. Like I said this is not the first time this has happened and I nor my family will no longer be using KFC/Taco Bell in Newaygo, Michigan any longer. This is store number E331002. My ticket number was 4347. Date was October 16, 2012. Casheir was Rebecka but she was not the one who gathered my order. Rebecka was kind and very good customer service.

Went to taco bell004583, montgomery ,Al.
5/3/2013. .. Order# 109169 & 109170...ordered 2 bean burritos with xtra cheese no onion..& mex pizza..got 2 bean burritos hardley any chees but got charged for 2 xtra cheese...also ordered burrito supreme w xtra onions , no cheese,no sour cream no tomato... Did not get onions... Had to ask for onions....would have gone back but was traveling and on I 85 before noticed...i do not live there... Live in beach city Tx

If they ask you what you want and do what they want it does not do any good asking what we want

Went to taco bells on 1/22/2013 at 8:30 pm. Came home and noticed a roach in my box. I call to tell the Manger want I discovered and she replied that they don't have roaches. I told her can I send her a picture from my phone. Said no. Then another lady came to the phone what did I order.

I replied that I would like your manger's number. The she hung the phone up. Roaches and bad customer services. I wasn't going to make a scene about. Until she hung up the phone.

Taco Bell
6215 Zebulon Rd
Macon GA 31210
478-405-8300

Every time my boyfriend and I go to the Taco Bell on W Kennedy Blvd in Tampa Fl - store #G135063, we ALWAYS have something wrong with our order. They do not care whatsoever about customer service. On this particular occassion, Not only was my crunchwrap supreme burnt and had lettuce in it after asking for it to be held, but they gave us a Pepsi instead of a Mountain Dew. When my boyfriend realized the drink was wrong after pulling away, he pulled up to the front door to get it switched out. The employee who was sitting on top of the counter would not let him in, claiming that "they were closed". He then banged on the door and shouted for someone to fix their mistake and someone else had to come out from the back to open the door and switch out the drink...all while the other guy sat on his butt. It floors me that this store and the employees are allowed to continue operating in this manner without corporate interference. Talk about giving Taco Bell a bad name, this store is so unprofessional and I will never be dining here again. The lack of care and courtesy gets me so angry and irritated, that it is not worth it anymore. Looks like I'll be going elsewhere, because I also refuse to drive further for another Taco Bell that MIGHT get my order right.

Ordered food through the drive thru in Abbeville, LA.. Ordered Black Bean Burrito for myself and Chicken Soft Taco 86 Lettuce for my daughter. Get the receipt with my change and notice they charged me for two chicken soft tacos.. That's ok.. Figured someone would eat it. Get my bag, see three items. Leave. I noticed none were wrapped like the last time I ordered my black bean burrito. Checked all three, all three were beef soft tacos, no lettuce. We were on our way home, we live thirty minutes from the closest taco bell. We weren't turning around. Being a vegetarian, I couldnt consume any of that mistake. I work at a restaurant as well and know the responsibility of getting out correct food! Do your job right, please. I don't like giving my money and getting something I Do not want in returns.

I used to love taco bell but the past 6 or 7 times ive went there ive had to double check my order with personnel 3times for one order. I am sadto say I was treated poorly and talked to like I was dumb. All my orders have been cold and they refuse to fix my order cause I submitted it over the intercom. This is the coeur dalene Idaho appleway taco bell I hope this gets taken care of soon and I can stop feeling like I'm stupid eating at my favorite place and feel like I'm not wasting my money.

I have been a eating at the Kipling and believe for 2 years now. I will not step foot in that business again! Two of your employees are disgusting they talk inappropriately in front of patrons have abnormal color hair and can't seem to do there job i asked and payed for a kids meal my son got a spicy burrito when i asked for them to make it right the employee "Kat" (has purple Mohawk) told me maybe i should know how to order food for my child a?nd to pull the d out of my mouth and her "boyfriend" Cody (green Mohawk) gives me dirty looks and make snide comment?s about me and my family if nothing is done about these two I will take this to the City I'm sick and ti I'm sick and tired of the way your employees treat their customers I've talked to the manager about this over the phone and in person but I guess that's what you ge when you don't care what your employees do or what they look lik to me that just shows you don't care about your busines employees should have norma employees should have normal haircuts norma normal colors and you have respec for thei for their patrons

I just got done working a 12 hours shift and wanted something quick and filling. I stopped in at the Taco Bell in Portage Indiana and it didn't appear to be busy. I ordered the $5 box special and my wife ordered a meximelt. The time on our receipt says 6:27 and we got our food at 6:43. The lady behind the counter (who appered to be stoned) must have put the order in wrong because we ended up with a pizza instead of the meximelt and the burrito I got was cold and looked like a pile of s&!$. What is it I paid $15 for again??? I have never waited that long for fast food and will never come back to the Portage Taco Bell

Bought combo number 8 with no lettuce or cheese on tacos. Since I did not get lettuce or cheese I asked for just a few extra tomatoes and onions. I was charged 40 cents per taco for extra tomatoes and onions. There was not any more on there than a regular taco. Taco was so small. I was very disappointed since I can't have lettuce or cheese due to a medical condition. When you leave off several items it doesn't seem right to have to pay extra. It's not my fault that I an sick. I love Taco Bell but I am sad that I have to pay so much. This is one of only a few items of food that I can have. Please look at your policy for those of us who are retired with not much money so we can continue enjoying your product. Thank you and blessings, Rev. Sharrion Payne

So my boys decided on Taco Bell. So I drug my old butt off the couch to take them. They went in to order while I stayed in the car. We get home and they didnt give us our whole order. I asked the boys is it worth it to go back? They said no don't go back when we placed our order they started yelling and cussing at us and the cashier was saying sorry,sorry you just have a big order. WHAT?? I grabbed up the receipt and marched my butt over to the Tecumseh, Michigan Taco Bell. The manager on shift said I just got here and have no idea what happened. I said this is ridiculous!! This is a place of business and your job is to sell food and when my 13 and 15 yr old order they get cussed at? She said there is nothing I can do but say I am sorry. I asked for a number to corporate and she could not give me one! WHAT?? She said to go on the web site to find a number but not to bother because nothing will happen. SERIOUSLY!!! I am still fuming inside! I will NEVER step foot in this Taco Bell EVER again!

I not only waited 15 minutes waiting to have my order taken the food was terrible! I threw it out! The tacos had nothing but a teaspoon full of ,eat and lettuce no chess what so ever the shell tasted like it was old! My order was incorrect! I'd worked 12 hours and busted stopped by to pick up a quick bite and then couldn't eat the crap!

i ordered empanada from your menu. the picture looks like a pie!!! i was so disappointed when i received it!!! where is the pie like desert????!!! unbelievable!!! the shape doesnt look like the picture the outside deep fried crust is not as the picture!! i did not want something deep fried in oil oil oil!!

thanks alot waste of my money !!! cause i threw it away!! another person was w me and they ordered a double decker taco supreme and it came wiithout sour cream and no tomatoes !! which is not a supreme!! all this after waiting a half hour in your line !!!! what the heck is going on with you guys ?? u need to re train your employees???

or just supervise a little closer? whatever your problem is i hope you fix it by the next time i'm brave enough to go to your establishment!! thank you so much for the poopy experience!!!

My son wife and I walked into taco bell, we were standing in front of the register and the cashier was at a table talking to her some customers(friends). Even after she saw us she made no attempt to speak. I asked her if she was the cashier and I got a mean look for interupting her conversation.

After we ordered we sat down, after waiting ten minutes my wife got up to go wait on the food, and when the cook realized that she was looking at him goofing around he looked at her then "started" our order.

The first time our order was completely wrong. Didnt even give us the right burrito. This last time i had ask for and paid for extra sauce and got home to find there wasnt even any sauce on either of my quesadilla. Im frustrated to ask for stuff and pay for it and have them not even care

Me and my boyfriend went to Taco Bell on six forks and Strickland in Raleigh and got there at 10:50 sat at the drive thru for 5 minutes then procceeded to the window because no one was talking back to us and tapped on the glass (it was now 10:58) and we asked if they were open (knowing they didn't close until 11:00) the delivery guy rudly said no while the employees were hiding behind the wall laughing. I replied seriously and he said seriously leave. It was very disrespectful and don't ever plan on going back and spreading the word about my experience.

A disappointed customer

I went to Taco Bell store number 1506 in Huntsville, Tx. And Tamara, the girl that gave me my food bitched at me because I didn't pay at the first window. THERE WASN'T ANYONE AT THE FIRST WINDOW. She let out a deep sigh and said "well give me your card". So I did and when I asked for sauce she rolled her eyes and threw it in the bag. When I said thank you, she slammed the window. Seriously pissed me off. When I called to speak to a manager, I called 5 times and no one answered. I guess they knew a complaining customer was calling. Terrible. She should not have this job if she isn't going to be nice to people that come in.

I placed an order at Taco Bell in Olive Branch, MS about a month ago. My order was correct on the screen, I paid, and drove away. When I got home, my bag was missing an item. ( chicken quesadilla) I called the store and spoke with a manager who gave me her name and said next time I come in to mention her name and they would replace my missing item. Tonight, I went to get my order and the cashier says it has to be within seven days. I tell her the manager on the phone never mentioned that. She says she asked her manager and he's sticking to the seven day rule. So, not only did I not get my order, I also don't get a refund. What happen to good customer service? I will not be eating at Another Taco Bell again.

First, I want to start off by saying that the first impression of this Taco Bell was horrible. There were two people ahead of us in line. One person waiting at the window and the other placing their order. The person taking orders was talking so loud that we could hear them and repeatedly corrected the customer after taking their order. After that customer finally pulled ahead three minutes later, it took the Taco Bell associate over twos uses to even acknowledge that we were at the window to place our order. We ordered, going by the assumption that the grillers were still a dollar because it was before the cut off point that we arrived at the window, but the associate didn't take our order until after the cut off point. Needless to say, another disappointment when we got to the window almost ten minutes after placing our order to ask why our bill was so high. We decided not to get our order after the cashier basically told us, the customer, that we were wrong! After we cancelled our order, she tells back to the cook, "don't cook the grillers!" After waiting for that long in line, they hasn't even started preparing our food? Needless to say, the locals won't be congrats back and will continue to spread it around that customer service is horrible at this establishment. We won't be returning any time soon, and neither will our friends or neighbors. I would rather take my money elsewhere.

I went to Taco Bell tonight, tried to order a smothered Burrito. They said they were out of beans. I asked her what they were going to substitute, says
said nothing was going to be substituted, I asked her what about adding some more rice she said that would be extra. That is poor business. It is bad enough their service is slow. I wished you could check on this.

Called Taco bell to complain, because it made my son sick after biting into a taco with hair in it, she asked if we wanted some additional food, and of course we didnt, we wanted our money back, she said she could do it.

I went through the drive thru at the Taco Bell located on Palmdale Rd. in the city of Victorville, Ca. on the evening of March 4th 2013. I bought 2 Crunchwrap Supremes, 2 Locos Tacos, and a medium Sierra Mist. When I got home, I began to eat one of the Crunchwraps and on the second bite, I found a chewed up blue piece of gum inside that I had bitten a piece of. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever experienced in dealing with Taco Bell. The Crunchwrap was taken back to the Taco Bell along with the gum and they didn't seem to care very much. They asked if I was sure that it was gum and I proceeded to show them. The woman behind the counter just said ewww and said so what, you want another Crunchwrap? She was informed that I will never eat anything from them again. I truly hope that something is done to make sure no one else has to deal with disgust and the utter disregard I received at this "place of business". I've also experienced them keeping $8.00 worth of change and laughing in my face. I guess they felt ok doing that because they did not believe I could prove it. I will never do business with Taco Bell again in life.

It is crazy that every time I go to the Centralia il resteraunt that my drive thru time is never under 10 to 15 minutes regardless if there is even 1 car in front of me. Tonight I sat in the drive thru for 26 minutes for 3 items. Half the time your order is wrong an the employees are completely rude . I have decided not to return in the future. Hope that something can be done to improve your customers wait times and all around experience because it is just plain pathetic!

I live in central Pennsylvania and have several Taco Bells around me. I occasionally eat there, but I wanted to send my son some Taco Bell gift cards as there is a Taco Bell walking distance from his college. I stopped at a Taco Bell in a mall and they told me they do not have them there as they're not a corporate store. I would need to go to a different store. The mall store was combined with KFC. So I went to another Taco Bell and mistakingly asked for a gift certificate. they said they do not carry them. I then called an 800 number for Taco Bell and they informed me they do not offer gift certificates, but rather gift cards, which is what I meant in the first place. The 800 number told me Taco Bell will have gift cards. Then I went to a DIFFERENT Taco Bell, only to be informed they're a corporate store and do not sell gift cards. I would have to go to Walmart. I went to Walmart and they do not carry them. They said they might have around Christmas, but do not anymore. After being sent on a wild goose chase, (if it was just for me, I would've stopped at round 2), I've come to the conclusion Taco Bell doesn't really need the business. I buy my son gift cards for McDonalds and Subway and neither of those restaurants have any problems with issuing me gift cards. Thanks for listening.

On 1/5/13 my husband and daughter went to drive thru and placed an order of 2 Varity taco 12pk. of which they were suppose to be 12 soft tacoes no lettuce and 6 Doritoes tacoes no lettuce and 6 doritoes taco with lettuce and 1 burrito Supreme no lettuce and an apple empenanada Total of 29.46 and when my husband got home with the order and checked it the only thing really right was the burrito and the apple Empandada was right.

WE had 6 cold no lettuce tacoes and 18 cold tacos with lettuce I called the taco bell in troy,ohio wher we are about 5 mins . away from this Taco Bell when I called and talked to manage she said everthing was right by them and its on the screen this lady manager didn't even offer an exchange, I then ask her wher the mild sauce was and she said they were out and truck was coming tomorrow I am not sorry for me being very upset.

I have never been mistreated like this from any type of manager nor have I had to tell my very sick daughter with leukima canser I would take her lettuce off her tacos for it made her sick and our food was cold me or my husband and .daughter did not get to have a care free dinner from taco bell because we were spending our time cleaning up you mistake at Taco Bell and on top of that my daughter got sick so thank Taco Bell for a wonderful evening.

A few weeks ago I have them a $20 at the drive through window but they claimed I only gave a 10. Thinking ok, maybe I made a mistake, I accepted that but have been ultra careful since then with the bills I hand over.
Today the same thing happened. I am 100 percent certain I handed over a 20 but the attendent insisted it was only a 10. I drove off and will never go there again. I am ABSOLUTELY certain that it was a 20 that I handed over.

I went to taco bell on 11/10/12 @ 3:48 am address 32940 mi ave Wayne ,mi 48194. I spent $18.17 for my order not to be made correctly! I called and explained my problem and the sassy African American employee told me I was wrong and that some of it might be,made wrong but he knows he made it right and the hung up on me! AfterwArds I called back to try to get his name and he said your gonna have call back tomorrow were closed and hung up again! You don't treat customers like this when there is another restaurant across the street from you! I spent almost $20 and could have went to McDonalds and got slot more food for less just horrible. He should not be dealing with customers

I went to Tace Bell tonight on heckle Blvd. in rock hill sc. i was in line for 25 mins. i asked the person at the window did'nt they they have a time limit to serve the customer's and she replied no not when I'am the only one in the kitchen. I'm in management and she was wrong to tell a customer that, howevre they are the worst every time i go to this fast resturant. they act like time to a customer doesn't matter. thank you

I ordered and paid for a cool ranch taco and when I got home, the item ordered was a regular crunchy taco. They were having some issues with the drive thru machine and I was the last person they were able to get my order. I understand things can happen and I waited patiently for my food and the girl at the window was very nice. But having to come home and find a messed up order disappointed me. I paid for something I didn't even want&i would brought it back to get my right order but 20min drive back was not going to be worth it.

I ordered Taco Bell To-Go this afternoon, around 3pm. I was home by 3:10 and immediately sat down to eat. My food is still hot, but both of my tacos and my quesadilla are extremely soggy; even the paper is soggy, and has melted to the food, making opening the wrapper impossible without picking off each shred of the wrapper. I am absolutely disgusted with this; I adore Taco Bell, but this is gross. This food has quite obviously sat on a warmer all afternoon.

I also wasn't offered taco sauce, and didn't realize it until I got home! So heartbroken... it's like a naked taco.

I have a complaint regarding a specific Taco Bell location. (This is a KFC Taco Bell) My family loves Taco Bell but we recently had a very poor experience that I just simply cannot overlook. 12 years ago my husband & I lived in Portland, IN (47371) and visited the same Taco Bell location frequently.

The restaurant has made zero updates since then. This wouldn't be such a big deal if things weren't falling apart...but it just isnt good.

I have a LIST of complaints so I can keep this as short as possible:

• Its winter here..TOO COLD inside.
  • Tables are always dirty.
  • Tables are starting to 'rust' along the edges in a 'mold like' fashion.
  • My 6 yr old refused to eat over it :(
  • Outdated & showing age & wear.
  • My husband & 1 of my sons used the mens restroom. Urinal was "falling? & had been repaired with 'clear wrap' & duct tape, that would no longer 'adhere' to the dirty walls." The door handle on the outside of the door had been 'torn' off ? And never replaced or repaired. My other son was the first to visit the restroom & he only opened the door before he changed his mind all together :(
  • According to our reciept it took 10 minutes for us to recieve our order, & they prepared our nachos first. :(soggy):
  • My husband observed 1 employee eating the food while we waited on ours.
  • Other employees acted in an obscene manner.

I could go on but I will just STRONGLY suggest that someone be sent to check in on this facility. I am not one that files complaints but the people of Portland & those passing through deserve a better experience without having to travel to another town.

I went to the Taco Bell in Merritt Island #026970. My order was placed at 5:15:27 pm at the drive thru. There were only 2 people at the counter inside and a car ahead of me that received his food as I was pulling around to the window. I sat at the drive thru window until 5:28 I received my small order. It was raining out I pulled forward to find 2 of the 6 items were missing after all that wait in line. It was pouring rain I did not want to pull around park and walk inside so I drove home. Then gave what had to everyone and made myself a sandwich. This is not the first time this has happened at this location and I do not usually complain about things but this has happened several times and thought someone should know.

I'm tired of ordering sour cream on every item and not getting it but getting charged for it. Every single time I go to the Southgate, Mi taco bell on fort street, I order the same damn items, a mexican pizza plus sour cream and a mexi melt plus sour cream, and I 4-5 times per week. More than half the times I do not get sour cream on them. We got 16 inches of snow yesterday, should I have to drive back up there just to get my sour cream on them? It isnt right, its like giving taco bell a free dollar every time i go there, and I dont want to quit giving them my business but its getting old fast.

I ordered a Taco Bell 12 pack and paid for food at first window and went to second window to get food. The employee shoved the box out to me and didn't say a word to me. Could at least said here's your order or bye. But said nothing and I continued to sit there and she looked at me and rolled her eyes and said, "yes is there something wrong?" -- she was very rude! I just wanted to let someone know about this, I will think twice before going to this same Taco Bell again.

Hi I've been a fan of your food for some years probably since the 90s so I go tonite 1/25/15 into a taco bell on I75 near Findlay ohio to order a Mexican pizza and was told we don't sell them because we don't have a deep fryer? What's with that I go into any taco bell in this country nd order pizza I don't need to here this my question is why am I standing in one of your franchises and I can't order a Mexican pizza because your franchise doesn't have a deep fryer ? You want my business but I put up with this?

My husband went yesterday to the taco bell on 40th street and chandler blvd in phoenix az. In our order my chees roll up was missing and we ordered soft taco supremes and the lady did it up with a drink to make it cheaper and our tacos were wrong. They messed up on something else my husband had too. he complained a bunch of kids were working in there and had no clue what they were doing. Where is the manager there on this? Not good customer service. This needs to be fixed. Also, that restaurant needs to be remolded. I never get a really good feeling when I go in there on the cleaning. It really needs to be cleaned up like the one they just remolded on warner and 48th st in phoenix az. Thank you

I went sat at 10:30pm and ordered a gordita box. And service was slow because they had a car broken down. I called a family member to help who had a tow truck. I ate the food and went to church and at church the next day. I was rushed to the ER for food poisoning and I waited till Tuesday to talk to them and the GM took care of me by giving me a full refund. But I will never eat their again I am too afraid.

I am extremely upset over the fact that not only did I fine hair in my food, in my crunch wrap to be exact, which is completely disgusting and I understand that sometimes things happen. So I tried to do the best thing which is take it back to the store and let them know and ask for a new one. I'm not a rude or mean person and was being polite. I had just spent $55.00 on food for my family of 5 people. Now not only did I find the hair but we were also short several items. Now I didn't go home I left the drive thru was hanging out the food items to my family and that's when we noticed the items were missing. In that time of driving back around I went to take a bite of my crunch wrap and YEP you guessed it but into a long brown hair!!!! So needless to say I was hungry yes but that sort of thing will make you loose your appetite!!!! However my children were hungry and I needed to get the missing items. This is where I really complain. I told the drive thru person that the items were missing and that I found a hair in my crunch wrap. He proceeds to tell me come to the window in a very rude and harsh way. I drove around to the window and sat there for 10 minutes waiting. when he came to the window he said yes what can I help you with. I said you we didn't recieve these items and gave him the receipt and showed him the bags and he the tells me well how dominions you didn't already eat them. I said what?? You can clearly see on the receipt that I was literally just through the drive thru. I didn't have time to eat then and my chikdren are hungry. He looked at me and said your sure you didn't eat them. Now I'm a plus size girl but what he was insinuating was completely and utterly shameful. I have never been treated so badly in my life. Especially by going through a drive through. I said well I also bit into my crunch wrap and but right into a hair. I said but in sorry do you think I out that in there too since it's cooked into the meat. He then said well what do you want me to do. I said young man are you serious right now. I said how about replacing the missing items and the crunch wrap that had the hair in it so my family can eat. She didn't say a word and shut the drive thru window. I waited what seemed forever. I finally had to knock on the window. He came back to the window and said yes.. I asked again about getting the items reolaced. He said I don't know im seeing what can be done. I asked for my receipt back he said no he had to have it to show his boss. I said forget it I will spend my money somewhere else and I will call to speak to manager about this. I asked for my money back and was told no they couldn't do that. So I drove away. Now I drove away without any of the missing items or the crunch wrap and 3 hungry children. I called to speak to the manager the next day and was placed on hold then told that the manager was busy and would call me back. I left my number and haven't heard from them since and I have called several times and no one ever has time to talk or return my calls. All I wanted was my food items that I paid for and the one replaced. I was the one that was out almost $50.00 in food. I don't see the fairness in this. I even left a message for management and left my address and asked them to just send me gift card or gift certificate to have dinner with my family during the day time hours sometime and stil got no response!!! This happened in Litchfield, IL 62056. I only remember his name being Josh. I know people have bad days and stuff but that was so unprofessional and really just completely rude!!!

I am writing in reguarding this is the 3rd meal in which hair was in the food. Your staff at the Hoover location in Warren, Michigan. I NEVER see the staff wearing hair nets or plastic gloves in food prep. I know this is a major violation to the Board of Health. I had long hair in the cheese of nacho's, another time was hair FROZEN in the Starburst freeze!!!!! the 3rd and last time was hair across my Tostada. Your need to have your management team enforce the proper code which requires gloves and hair nets to be worn during food prep. My your children are no longer interested since these last 3 events. Maybe we should check into DEl Taco and see if that staff wears golves and hairnets during food prep. Please pass this on to the management team at this location.

Lisa Walker and disappointed family of (6)

K so i go to taco bell one morning to order some food first had to say hello into the drive thru speaker then this snotty man says its gonna be just a minute to fix something i don’t remember what. but asked if i should come inside and very unprofessionaly was told it doesn’t matter either way so just hold on well after fifteen minutes i said hello again. n once again ws told it’s still gonna be a few minutes fifteen minutes after that i said hello again was told ok just one minute and u can order. well i gt to the window and the guy who turned out to b a manager wass still being rude my order. wasn’t right i was over charged because there was sourcream added to extra burritos one of my children is allergic to dairy three tacos had no meat my tostada was thrown together sloppy if i had time i wd have went back but i did tell the guy i was contacting customer service

On Friday 3/21 I bought two beef chalupas from the east broad st location and they were very good. The next day
I decided to do lunch at the taco bell on south Hamilton rd. Big mistake. The shell were too hard to eat. I tried
breaking off the very hard edges but still could not eat them. The only reason I didn’t take them back is because I
was too far away. I will never go there again. Whoever made those chalupas had to know that they were not fit
for human consumption.

On the night of March 28, 2014, I called the Taco Bell on Markham St in Little Rock, AR ph 501-664-5161, was told they would cook me 2 empenadas and so I drove over across the street and no lights were on, no cars in the parking lot and nobody in the building. I was very upset. I work at the hospital across the street so I had taken a non-paid break to go there and they were closed. That was extremely inconsiderate.

I visited a North Lauderdale Taco Bell on Rock Island Rd a few days ago and on the counter is a game that you drop in your quarters/dimes etc and you can win some food. I gave my grandson a $1.50 and his friend that was with us 50 cents. They were dropping in the money and the friend at the last quarter got it on the yellow ledge which meant he won something. He was so happy at that time the guy behind the counter wiggles the thing the coin fell off and he said that thing is broken. The kids just looked like WHAT I asked to speak to a manager and he was no help at all. He said I can give you a free taco. I was like it is not free i just paid $2 dollars for it. He said well i cant give you the money back. I asked him why when the kids had been playing the game for a while did you wait til they got one on the yellow ledge before you said it was broken? He didnt have anything to say. I feel this is a scam . There was a lot of money in the game and I wonder how many other people got scammed. Please respond and tell me why this is ok.

To day we where at the above mentioned store, an older lady urinated in the booth, when she left I told
Manager about it he said he would take care of it, he did not take any actions to clean up, then the
Cashier lady started to clean tables without gloves, she wiped the urine off seat, then wiped table with same rag, went to another table and wiped that, I went and told her about the urine, she was mad that Manager had not told her, she then put rag down and went back to taking care of new customers, did not wash hands, my friend went to Manager and told him that he should close the place and clean it up, he responded, that he was taking care of it, he still had not dome anything by the time we left. A lady and two children were about to sit at one of the tables that she wiped up with the urine rag, we told her what had happened.

This is a very serious sanitation problem.

I am expecting to receive a response from you regarding this bad Management problem, we will not be eating at this Taco Bell again, and after I tell everyone I know in Twin Falls, I know they will not be eating there either.

March 26th 2014

I took my grandson and his friend to Taco Bell in north laudrdale yesterday and on the counter near the cash register there is a game. Where you drop a coi. In and can win free food. I gave my grandson. 1 50 in coins and 50 cents to his friend. As they put the coins I to the game the last coin landed on the yellow bar. My grandsons friend said yeah I won. At that moment I looked to see it on the yellow shelf. Then the man behind the counter shook if off and said that is broken. The kids were like what happened. I asked to see the managed because they watched the kids put the money in and never said if was broken until they won. The manager was. I help at all. He had no answers but to give me a free. Taco. I said if is not free thy just laid for if in the Adam machine I try to tell my kid that fair is fair and they saw today that this is not always true. I would like a response as to why this would happen and if it is a practice to have a fame you would not honor. Thank tou

I’m a vegetarian and every time I go to Taco Bell there is always a wait. I don’t know if beans and no meat is really a hold up but every time I wait. Tonight I received a chicken quesadilla instead of just cheese which I checked while still there. When I got home to eat it, it had like 3 strands of cheese in it cause they rushed to make it. I love Taco Bell but the service is ridiculous!! Thanks

Came in after work at the taco bell on hwy 78 in ga, and had to stand at the cashier for about 6-7 min. Before anyone came up to take my order. Everyone was in the kitchen playing around and being loud. Then when I got my order they messes it up. This is the second time it has happens at this location. It is a good location for me on my way home, but I will NOT be coming back here and just might not ever eat taco hell again.

On 4/5/13 I entered Taco Bell at the Bluffton Ohio location. Upon entering the store I was by an employee it would only be 1 minute. About 30 seconds go by and a car pulls up and they took their order. 2 other employees came to the counter and said just a moment and yet another car pulled in and their order was taken. There were no other customers in the store except my son and I. This is very poor customer service and was very angry and left. That’s a loss of about $15 dollars I would say. Please correct this and make customer service a lot better at this location.

I am do sick of visiting the Taco Bell In Port St Lucie Fl. They never know what they have it takes them 2 minutes ro ring up a tostada and they don’t know what rice they sell? Not going back time waster

On 5/4/2013, about 8:00pm my soin in law went to Taco Bell to get us dinner. My daughter and I had Taco Salads. Upon eating them, my daughter found a large bone in the salad. It is about one inch long and about 1/4 inch in diameter. She was very lucky not to crunch her teeth on it or swallow it. I don’t know where you get your hamburger for these salads, but they need to be checked.

On Saturday 5-4-13 at or around 1820 hrs I was refused service at Taco Bell for wearing a “hoodie” style sweat shirt, one I purchased at an upscale vendor, until I removed said article of clothing. There are no posted dress code signs and I was wearing a name tag from my employer with my face and full name is clear view at shoulder level.

I want to start out by saying I go to tacobell once a week. I’m not sure if I will ever go back. I ordered my food on Thursday 4/25/13. Got home, and half of it was wrong and to top it off I didn’t even get my food. I tried calling. Finally the 3rd try someone answered. I told the lady about not getting my food. The proceeds to tell me she made it and it was in the bag. Calling me a liar. I don’t need to call waisting her and my time for a lie.

Then told her about the other food that was wrong. She told me to bring it back. I told her I went ahead an feed my kids cuz I had been trying to call for the past 20 minutes. She had an attitude the whole time we were on the phone. There are plenty of other place to eat but I like tacobell. But I don’t appreciate being treated like a liar. Please inform your employees and tell them if they keep doing that they will lose customers. Thanks

So dining at Taco Bell on Pecos, Store # 000165 in Westminster Co. we received all of our order fairly quickly about 10 min to make it out. I don’t mind waiting as long as my food is made fresh. But the crunch wrap was completely soggy! It had to be sitting a very long time! So I asked nicely if I could get a new one , the cashier William B. looked at me like I was crazy, walked partially out of sight, laughed and said yeah just give her that. Then turned back to me and said just a minute. Not sure why I didn’t take it as a bad sign, maybe having faith in Taco Bell was to much to ask.

Well 2 min later I revived what I can only describe as a reheated crunch wrap. I am guessing it was the same one I received before just stuck back into the grill press. If you have any common since you would know that once a taco shell is soggy no amount a reheating will un-sog it. It made me feel nauseous and with the comment that was made left me questioning if they may have done something to it. I only made it through maybe 1/3 before just throwing it away I would rather starve then eat crap, It was gross , nothing like normal. I will never eat at the Pecos Taco Bell again and will highly discourage it with everyone I know!

My Family loves Taco Bell, it the only fast food my sone will eat! Normally we do not eat here. But at the location on Washington and 84th ave. They are GREAT, if we ever have a problem which is very rare but happens, They are super nice and always go out of their way to fix it! Go to eat at the 84th one! I highly recommend them! and they are super clean, unlike this place!

I have told Taco Bell store number 2531 for several years to get the old screen menu ordering model out and replaced with the newer screen menu ordering models that reads your order. Why? I am hard of hearing, disabled and the new menu screen ordering models have proven to be effective with correct orderings and faster drive thru services.

The old screen menu ordering model messes up my orders and when arrive to drive thru window, its not what I ordered so therefore, the drive thru gets halted and its a waste of everybody’s time. Simple solution: replace old talking screen menu ordering model and put in the new screen menu ordering model box! Please please someone help and make that store replace the old order box and especially since its the busiest store, downtown!

Where to begin.. We went to Taco Bell on March 31 2013, and we walked in the door at 9:30, and were immediately reminded that they were closing in 1/2 an hour and then at 5 minute intervals we were reminded they were closing and given the exact minutes. Meaning that a worker would come by our table and say ” We don’t want you to think we are kicking you out but we close in, ( insert the minutes).
Then on April 5, we thought we’d try again, now it was 9:40 and we were told they were closing in 20 minutes and they wouldn’t let us in the door. Even though we told them we were going to get it to go, because there was like 10 of us and they definitely do not do split orders in the drive thru.
Why keep going back you ask well friday is our hockey night and by the time we get done everything else is usually closed. But I will not be back to this one ever as I now have a picture that one of the local seniors from our high school posted of him licking a whole stack of taco shells. If I could post it I would. When the students that received the photo showed it to the managers they were told there was nothing they could do. Really!? Well just know that this mom is going to spread this photo to everyone I know until something is done about it.

I received horrible service at the Taco Bell on 1416 N Harrisson street in Shawnee Oklahoma. I ordered a two dollar meal deal that came with no Doritos, my nachos bell grande was cold, and I only received a half of a serving of cheese with my nachos. Also I tried to call the store 3 times and no one answered on all three calls. I am extremely dissatisfied with my purchase.

I am very unhappy the worse food I have ever had. I am a regular the store located on Alma School and Warner in Candler Az. Tonight 2/25/13 I went to get food after work. First of all we got the wrong drinks which was no big deal the guy changed them out. I orderd two chicken bajas along with some other stuff for my roommate. I only live two streets away my food was ice cold, and was so hard I couldn’t even bite into it. I tore apart the bajas to eat the insides of it and there was no baja sauce they were made with sour cream. Also, never got a reciept so couldnt even just call the store.

My wife and went to ur taco bell on tenth ave in Greeley Colorado and when we go home and opened a taco there was a baby roach on the shell of the taco this is one the most gross things I’ve have eve seen I really hope you and your company make thus right in one way or form thank u for ur time

During a visit to Taco Bell in Wagoner, Oklahoma my finger was cut badly on a broken chair between two pieces of metal. Not only were we not helped until we complained we had to leave quickly and didn’t get the right food. We did visit with the manager who filled out some kind of paper work but was never followed up on. I have since lost my complete finger nail from the situation. Not only did we get the wrong food but not all of our food. That is beside the point, no one ever phoned or wrote to check on the situation or the cost of stitches or such. I am very disappointed, and have not visited a Taco Bell since nor has any of my family. To me this speaks volumes of costomer service and professionalism of TACO BELL.

Sharon McClure

As I was eating my taco this evening, I was half way through and noticed an odd texture. I spit it out and it was a piece of sharp black plastic! If I would have swallowed that, no doubt I would have been sliced as it left my body! NOT SAFE!

Today (02/17/2013) around 4:45pm are 5pm I went to taco bell on 2972West Wheatland Rd. (972)572-7522.I catch the bus and have to catch it certain times and be in a certain rush.When I got to the cashier I pointed at the sign and answered politely I would like the six dorito taco and six crunch taco pack with a Mexican pizza and burrito supreme with no onions are tomatoes.She gave me my receipt the way I ordered it .I go to the restroom and see a guy waiting and when I come out a Hispanic family nears in but I thought of nothing.I then notice Bo exchange and when I get my meal;mysteriously my receipt is missing when I get home and my 12 pack was wrong with 6 crunchy with 6 soft tacos.
I called and asked a lady for the cross street and she didn’t know but knew there and had changed up my order after I told her the wrong price to see if she cooperate and which she didn’t.

The staff was ok but very slow. Two cars were in the drive thru two families of four ahead of me and my two children. It took about 10 minutes to get our food. But they only had two workers at the time. One cashier and one cook. I just think this location needs to be redone. The windows are all steamed up and are wet in the inside. The tables are all carved on and the silk plants are dirty. It diffently does not look like the other locations. All I ask is that someone takes the time to take a look at the inside if this location. also they did ran out if trays to serve the food and there were only 3 other families inside.

I swung through a Taco Bell on 1 90th St. in Gardena today. I made a mistake.

I ordered the Volcano nachos with no jalapenos the way I always do. At first the girl tried to charge me for a volcano burrito, But after several minutes of trying, she finally got my order right. Keep in mind, I only ordered one item. I got around in the drive-through window, handed her my card and paid, and she handed me the bag with the nachos. I just been straight to my office and took them out of the bag. They looked horrible. They look like somebody had thrown a bunch of stuff on the wall and scraped it off to put it in a bowl. I took a photo, and if you would like to receive a photo of my email, please let me know right away and I will gladly email it to you. Despite the appearance I decided I was hungry enough to try to eat it anyway. The chips were extremely stale and chewy. Everything in the dish was cold as ice cubes. There was water in the bottom of the container.

I am an avid blogger. If I do not hear back with some sort of apology from Taco Bell within the next several days, I do plan to tell the world and show the world what I received. Right now my reach is about 20,000 people a day.

Thank you. I await your response.

I visited Taco Bell DeRidder, LA 005254 on 1/10/2013 drive through. First, my doritos chips was missing…returned to drive through to retrieve them. Second, the chicken burrito was not prepared as ordered..returned a second time to get the right thing. I felt like I waited until all lobby orders were done until I received my Correct order. Now 30 minutes + the first order of taco’s are soggy and I paid over $14.00 for my order. So much for crunchy taco’s

I love Taco Bell. I actually go there quite a bit, even though the Taco Bell in Stillwater hasn’t gotten my order right once in 4 years. Sometimes, I’ll even drive to a different town to go to Taco Bell because the service at this location and the quality of their food is so awful. A couple of years ago I even went to the Stillwater location and ordered steak soft tacos with no lettuce. I ended up at home in Ripley, 20 miles away, with 4 steak soft tacos with only lettuce and a tortilla. No meat, no cheese, nothing but lettuce. But that’s besides the point. I went last night and ordered my food. I came home with over half the order missing or wrong. Granted I should have checked it before I came home but I was being rushed so I didn’t. The point is, I think I’ve finally given up on Stillwater Taco Bell. I’ve complained to the manager there before, I’ve tried contacting corporate headquarters and I’ve tried Facebook and no one ever gets back with me. I thought maybe I’d try this as a last ditch effort. If nothing else, maybe someone can give them a call.

I got home opened my burrito to add hot sauce and to my surprise the burrito only had the tortilla cheese n sour cream and less than a table spoon of beef. What happend to the beans. How can u not add what u are advertising. Now I know never to go to taco bell ever again. I have had verry bad expirinces whit this resturants. Im done paying for something that im not getting. This happened at the taco bell on 1190 n mclean elgin,il 60123. On 1-7-13. Your workers there suck. What to contact me 224-600-0166 il be waiting to hete from you.

From hearing from an old friend that worked at Taco Bell old have heard some pretty disgusting things that have happened at the Taco Bell on Gilbert and Basline. Hearing that most of the workers there are under the influence half of the time really upsets me. I’ve also heard that done employees will chew tabacco during work and sometimes spit in their customers food. I have also heard that some employees have had sex with a manager inside of the Taco Bell restaurant. These things my friend has participated in and have witnessed makes me never want to see a Taco Bell again.

I WENT TO TACO BELL AT 302 MALL BLV IN SAVANNAH, GA I ORDER COMBO 3 WITH A LARGE DEW WHEN I GOT HOME AND WENT TO ENJOY MY TACOS IT WAS AWFUL FIRST MY SHELLS WERE OLD THERE WAS NO SOUR CREAM LETTUCE BROWNING. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED I EAT TO THIS TACO BELL 3 TO 4 TIMES A WEEK AND THIS IS MY 3RD EXPRIENCE WERE MY FOOD WAS LESS THEN HIGH STANDARDS THAT I EXPECT REGARDLESS THAT ITS A FAST FOOD PLACE EVEN THOUGH MY MEAL WAS ONLY 5.98 IT WAS MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND I PAID FOR A SERVICE THAT EXPECTED TO RECIEVE UNFORTUNATLY I DIDNT AND I HATE TO KEEP EXPRIENCING THIS OVER AND 3TIMES IS ENOUGH TO STOP WASTING MY MONEY I HAVE OTHERS WHO SAY THEY ARE DISAPPOINTED IN TACO BELL I THINK YOU NEED TO GET UP ON YOUR STAFF BEFORE THEY CAUSE YOU GOOD AND LOYAL CUSTOMEERS. I FEEL THAT I SHOULD EITHER 1 BE REFUNDED OR 2 GIVING A DINE AT YOUR EXPIENCE CARD/ GIFT CERT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPTNESS IN THIS MATTER AND I EXPECT NOTHING BUT EXCELLENTS FROM YOUR BUSINESS

I was at store number 002964 and my order was #317672. My 7 layer burrito did not have cheese or sour cream. I paid for something I did not receive.

I was a bit furious when I found out that the place I eat at maybe three times a week ripped me off. I was working and sent my bf in to Taco Bell on Kingshighway in Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. He went inside and ordered a black bean burrito and a chicken burrito and he paid for them both. This was around midnight of 12-29-12 to 12-30-12. This past Saturday evening. After he paid for it, some guy in the back came up and said that they stopped making the black bean burrito at 11pm. They told that to my bf Scott. Then the cashier talked about it to her friend right in front of my bf, because he told me what was said. and I think its absolute crap. They gave him a bean burrito but did not refund his money. Im mad as shit, because this is my favorite place to eat and im poor so you all owe me 70 cents, thats how I see it, but I also think your cashier ripped you all off by pocketing the extra money. So Id look into it.

Hello,
I saw the taco bell ad for 12 tacos for $10. This sign was on the window of the store. 4200 Davie Road, Davie FL. 33314 My bill was $11.65. When I asked, the woman behind the counter said that this store charges $10.99 for the box. I had several children to feed and did not argue for fear of having someone spit in our food. Later that night I went to another store in the same area and was told that I should fill out a complaint. Thank you.
-Sybil

We just left your store#017412 in Valdosta Ga. We waiting at least 10 mins to get to window while two people ahead of us just left. After paying we waited 5-7 mins more for food. Very long wait. The bean burrito was very dry with LOTS of sauce. Bad service. Bad food.

Arrived in the drive through at 12:57am on 1/1/13. 72nd ave in yakima washington! We watched them turn the drive through light off!!! They just stopped taking orders! We sat in line for 25 minutes!!!! It is called customer service! You take care of the customers in the line instead of just ignoring them! An employee should have stepped out of the Side door facing 72nd and explained that the drive through was closed! My order should have been taken and the car behind us, as they arrived at the exact same time. As the cars finally were able to clear out I stopped at the window and told them they should have taken care of the cars in line. The employee stated it is their policy not to leave the building! I am sorry but everyone would have been able to back up their cars and leave if someone could have just stepped out the side door and let everyone know they were closed! I do not think that was leaving the building! That is called customer service! I WANT A CALL BACK From someone that can explain to me why this happened! 509-823-9011 Terri Lamb. I will also be calling the store manager or owner Cindy when the store opens to give her and ear full and I will be asking for a refund of the $100 I spent on gift cards for Christmas! I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK,! You lost good customers over a stupid mistake!!! Very POOR customer service!

I went to Taco Bell tonight at the Norfolk, VA location on little creek road. I went through the drive thru and looked and thought all of my $25 order was correct. I got him to find I had only been given one correct item. So I drove back and waited in line to fix my order and was told my order was correct. I got home to realize everything was the same exact hong just a wrong order of nachos added. So even if this was correct the food was cold. So I had to drive all the way back and wait another 30 mins for more wrong food. I left the house at 1 am and at 2:30 I still had no food. They wouldn’t give my money back or a gift card. I am disgusted and will never eat at this location again. Not a good way to bring in the new year.

We arrived at the Taco Bell # 005727 in Enterprise ALabama 36330 at 5:15 pm 12/30/2012 we were second person in line with only 3 others sitting down waiting on orders or eating after waiting almost 20 minutes I went up to the cashier and asked were was our order almost 6 other people ordered after us and all received their order he asked and someone shouted in the back we made that order already, I told him if they did the didn’t give it to us . He then told them to make it again and they did in about two minutes and after sitting down with my wife to eat the order was just thrown all together we everything falling out and only one item out of 4 we ordered was right the rest was not what we ordered, we were so disgusted we just threw it all away and left. This is the second time at this facility on a Sunday evening we received the same type of problem. I will NOT go back to this Taco Bell again and we have a lot of family in this area and friends. You all should send a under cover boss to this facility on a Sunday night and see for him or her self how it is run. Sincerly, Mr. John Cammarota

Service is very slow ans not so good.I have waited as long as 1/2 hour for food more than once at the Colmar Manor ,Bladnedburg MD Taco Bell.I have been there many times over the years and the past two visits have been the worst.CUSTOMERS WERE GETTING IMPATIENT AND FRUSTRATED AT THE WAIT TIME AS WELL AS MESSED UP ORDERS.I HAVE SEEN WORKERS SLOW POKING IT ,HALF FILLING ORDERS AND WALKING AWAY LIKE THEY FORGOT WHAT THEY WERE DOING,ORDERS UP AND NOT GIVEN TO THE CUSTOMER WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER ASKING.MANY YEARSAGO I WORKED FAST FOOD AND WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED FOR THIS KIND OF POOR PERFORMANCE.I don’t think I will go back any time soon and business is really bad at this site.

December 27,2012 about 830 pm i was in the Susanville CA Taco Bell drive threw. I noticed that there were four cars infront of myself and i have been sitting for about 5 mins then it was my turn to order, at the moment i started to order i started my stop watch, because in the past i know this Taco Bell takes awhile in the drive threw but never started my watch. I was thinking they might be short handed today thats why it is taking a little bit longer to make the food, when i i finally came up to the window and paid for my food i watched the employes. That is when i noticed there were five people working but only one person making food and taking his sweet time doing it taking little breaks every few mins to take a drink of soda. while the other people working were just joking around standing there. when i finally got my food i stoped my watch it took 25 mins and 51 seconds from when i ordered my food to when i got it. I did not even get a sorry we are a lil slow. I would have gotten my food faster at a sit down mexican place. I have talked to other people around the susanville area and they say the same thing there always slow i dont know how this place is still in bussniess when you got a bunch of kids working here with not a care in the world just there for a paycheck.

Everytime I go to the taco bell location on 22nd and Wisconsin I’m disatisfied with my purchase, It’s a big difference in the way other taco bell locations make tacos 22nd and Wisconsin location is the worst location in Milwaukee and suburbs,
Out of 12 pack of tacos you might be able to get 6 decent ones, on talking a knife plastic knife full of meat a pinch of lettuce couple shards of tomato And when I say pinch I mean a pinch. It’s like eating a meat flavoured taco shell they need help its the same thing whenever I go there I’m fed up with that location I won’t be going there anymore.
I’m going further out from now on. On south 27th out by Romines they’re pitiful. To whom it may concern.

I ordered my food, and there was no line in the drive thru. It was only us and one car in front, that car was at the window for over 20 minutes, until they received their 12 pack of tacos. I was already very upset with that, and then I sat at the window for another 10 minutes before receiving my food, the wait was very unnecessary for my 2 burritos to be made.. So,finally I got my food and both the burritos are very poorely made, they were almost all tortilla shell with nothing on the inside. Plus, they put onions in my bean burrito when I asked them not to!! I am very disappointed in Taco Bell!
-Taylor Anne
Gridley, California

i live in brunwick.ga a mile from taco bell which i go to often i and my family were eating when i notice the wallpaper fallen from the wall because of the wall s being saturated with water on all three corners also with black mold yes black mold the worst kind the walls are also warped from water this is something that corperate office needs to action on soon i sorry to say but its the worst taco bell i have ever seen in this condition you can smell mildew and mold water thats behind walls apon inspection you will see this true i have never filed a complaint like this before but i truely enjoy the taco products thanks the oquinns

This is about store #W750274 1978E Osceola Parkway Kissimmee FL-32824. We picked our son from school. He was hungery and asked us to take him to Taco Bell. Unfortunately we picked up same Taco Bell location we had bad experience one week earlier. We went to drive thru and there were 3 cars ahead of us.

We had to wait 7.5 minutes at the order before the order taker responded and took our order 2 Bean Burritos and a Shake. after placing order we sat at same spot for another 4 minutes before car ahead move forward By the time we reachead at pick up window it already over 30 minutes. I called the manager.

She came out of her office with two other girls, it seemed there was little party in office totally unaware about service timings and kitchen issues. I asked are you the store manager she said no store manager if off today. I asked her who a District Manager she ignored me and went inside. It seemed the store was running by itself. Just imagine at 4:28 pm after lunch hours.

Transaction time is over 30 minutes What would be during rush hours and how many people would leave without ordering.

Some one has to look into it. I do not think the management team is capable to handle busy periods and manager incharge of the area
take some pain to shop to find out by themselves. But certainly me my family and friends will stay away from this store. Sad to see bad management but what can we do. take our business to some one who can take care.

I hope this message reach to Colonel, who sweat and spend his life to earn reputation. Bad apples tarnishing everything he earned.

The current promo is the xxl chalupa you know double meat all that great stuff. We went this evening and ordered 5 got home and opened them you couldn’t even see the meat. They were pathetic. So I dug out the receipt and called the manager and he was willing to replace the order ok cool. But when I said he should do a quality check he informed me everyone that was there had been there for a while and it wasn’t an issue. I just wanted to ask him are you trying to save you food cost because its the end of the month. Even worse you can’t contact corporate or atleast I couldn’t find a way. The whole point is ripping off your customers effects your profit line too.

The other day I was on my way in ur taco bell store in belleville Illinois off Carlyle and there were three of your employees sitting in there car smoking marijuana and I had my three little girls with me and it made me very upset and I don’t appreciate you hiring people that use drugs especially on the job I think you should at least drug test people before you hire them and during employment this was me and my family favorite place to go but not anymore please do something about the problem by the way they were all females thank you.

My husband and I went to taco bell the other day because they have the fresco menu which is Vegas friendly if you substitute the meat for beans. Anyway I order the fresco burrito supreme with beans instead of meat, i even finished off my order with “no meat no dairy” it took them 4 times to get my order right. The last time we went up to tell the girl the order was still wrong, she grabbed the burritos out of my husbands hands and looked strait at him and said “really?” and thew them in the trash. What makes it worse is, we then went to tell the manager and he told us, that we changed our order and it wasn’t a big deal.

With total disregard for the fact that his employee was out of line and blamed us. If you live in Utah never go to the 7200 south and highland location.

I was out late last night and was very hungry. I made a run for the border (Taco Bell). I ordered 4 crunch tacos (Fresco style – no cheese, and add pico). I wasn’t drinking. I vomited 45 minutes after eating. I have been feeling lousy all day with an upset stomach and flu like symptoms. I know it was the food, I should be fine by tomorrow but paid the price for last nights snack!

we went to the kfc taco bell in forsyth mo. several times when it first opened.the staff were dirty sloppy and not once did they get my order rite, drive up or inside. we didnt go for a long time aftwr that. two weeks ago i decided to try again. i went inside figuring it would be faster sence the driveup line was so long.got insuide and was greated by a woman that looked like she had sleped in her clothes.i ordered 4 soft shell tacos and 2 hard shell tacos. it appered i was the only one at the counter, and then realized 3 others were wating. one made the good luck coment.the woman in front of me had already been there 30 minutes.i asked her what she ordered,she 6 tacos.

i then waited 45 minutes for my order. they did get it rite but it had been setting on the counter for at least 25 minutes. last friday i was in a hurry and decited to give it one more shot (herd someone else was managing. i went to the driveup and ordered a 3 peice chicken dinner with slaw and pototatoes, and a # 5 which is a natcho bellgrande with 2 hard shell tacos. the girl that took my order aperently got side tracked because a young man came on and sied my total was 6 dollors and some ghange. my quick mind relized he was a little short. i said does that include my natcho belgrande.

he said no it would be 12 dollars and some change.i drove up to the window and about gagged. there was so much crud on and arround the window, paid my bill and hurred home. opened the bag and to my supprise, no tacos. i will never go back to that store again, the store on shepard of the hills expressy is a model store. all stores should me modeled after.

The last 3 times I went to the KFC/Taco Bell in Forsyth, Mo. I got the wrong order. We went there when they first opened, and the chicken was the worst ever in a KFC. So we hadnt been back. I saw your ad about the chicken fresca tacos. I tried 2 and liked them. The next three times, I received, 1. 2 beef tacos and an awful burrito type thing, when I ordere 3 chicken fresca tacos. 2. I got 3 crispy beef tacos. 3. I got 4 soft beef tacos again, and I asked if I got my right order this time. The lady at the window said that the supervisor was working the kitchen and sure that the order was right. This KFC franchise should be removed from the present owner.

Why would anyone willingly eat taco bell which keeps Imodium in business? Their “taco” meat is like 80/20 ground beef and minced heart/tounge boiled in taco seasoning. Maybe its why gout is making a comeback (lol)? Maybe that’s why she was cranky, she gets paid in all the tacos she could eat and no benefits, so no treatment for the gout and she can’t afford the Imodium. I’d be cranky too if it hurt to walk and I had to clench my cheeks all the time. All the regulars prolly have gout too and they’re cranky.

Maybe they should serve some free zanax and Imodium with every meal and everyone would be happy? Maybe next time you go into taco bell you should bring in a bottle with you and you’ll get better service? Maybe I need to go take a bottle brush to my brain now to get all that visual out of my head. I think Taco Bell is just a grade about dog meat, or maybe it’s a grade below dog meat, lol. Funny how people will eat anything as long as you pour on enough saucey sauce on top!

‘Scuse me, gotta go (lol)

Have feedback for Taco Bell?