Taco Bell Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

610+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Taco Bell corporate: 1-800-TACO BELL

My order was incorrect. I was charged for a $5 Chicken quesadilla box and a cheesy Gordita crunch but did not receive the latter. I was also just given sauce without being asked.

I went thru drive thru taco bell in Newport,arkansas hwy 67 on 301 I place a order I wanted 4 burritos I drove up to window this chubby black lady was very rude towards me I gave her the money she handed or should I say shoved at me I look in bag only 2 burritos she slam the window shut and I trying get her to open window well she did and I said I order 4 burritos she said screen shows 2 and slam window again I still sit there she opens window and goes screem whats ur problem and I said can I please get 2 more burritos please she screem loud at me u order 2 u got 2 that's all u can get real loud and rude I had no choice to pull away cause cars was behind me I couldn't go in cause I have breast cancer stage 4 very sick it made me scared to go back to any taco bell if that's how I was gonna get treated I'm 57 year old woman dying with cancer that was just uncalled for made me start shaking to where I couldn't even drive . I call a lawyer he said if the complaint department couldn't do something he would . that was just down right wrong . I eat taco bell for years . I thought I was gonna have go to hospital over this matter. thank you for your time hope this wont happen to another person they have a heartattach thank you again.
10-25-2017 2;15 pm

Bad attitude from managers every time we go there they messed up our order rude and disrespectful when asked to fix the order and half the time the food is cold when we eat it there u can call me at 317 419 4634 this at the Taco Bell on West Washington Street & Lynhurst in Indianapolis Indiana 46241 i am to the point i am going to stop eating there all together and tell my friends and family not to eat there anymore.

Went in to the taco bell location at Perkins Rd and Essen Ln during shift change. I ordered the crispy chicken quesadilla 5 dollar box. I waited 17 minutes for my meal while they made meals for all of the people that were getting off of their shift and ordered at least 4 minutes after I had, they all (5) got their meals before I did. I asked the manager about my meal and he told me that they were making it now 17 minutes later? WTF? I ask for a corporate number and was told they don't have one. Will never go here again! People that I know that usdd to go here feel the same way. Quality and customer service is non existent here.

this makes 3 times in the last month I have gone to taco bell in Wilmington, ohio, 45177 to get something to eat and the first time we got there at 10:30 a.m. and were met outside by an employee who said no manager had shown up and they were still closed and couldn't get in. the second time we went had to wait for over ten minutes just to get waited on as the first guy couldn't figure out how to work the register so he walked off and we stood there until a girl walked up and asked if we had been waited on and we said no and she said well someone would be there in a minute and walked off. third time placed my order and while waiting told guy at the register that pop was all over the floor and he said yeah he knew and did nothing. people behind me placed a big order and received their order and another person placed an order and they all received their orders and I asked if they had forgotten my order and the guy said no but I still had no order so then the manager came up and checked the screen and said here is his order you forgot his order but she had the order wrong too. so I told them to give me my money back and I would NOT be back. you need a new manager and some employees who actually care about their work.

My family and myself frequent this location maybe once a week (not any longer) so on our visit there on 10/06/2017 we went inside and order our food when it was ready we got it and went home which is in Gaston. Well once home we found out our order was completely wrong so my wife immediately calls the store and talks to a manager that manager apologizes and offers to remake our order however I’m all the way in Gaston and I’m not making another trip to red bank so the manager states that she will put my wife’s name down so next time she came in that the store would make the order correct.
So my wife and kids went to the taco bell in red bank on 10/19/2017 as they were running some other errands in the area to get our corrected order that was promised to us. Unfortunately it could not have been the same manager as my wife spoke to on 10/06/2017 because the managers first reaction was like she is lying and then tells my wife that she does not see her name so my wife told her to call the other manager which this manager say she is going to and comes back to the front of the store and said yes I spoke to her do you want your order my wife replies yes. So my wife and kids now have been waiting almost 1hr my daughter goes up to the counter and ask how much longer they tell her 10 mins. Still waiting over that 10 mins so my wife ask how much longer for my order the manager then states oh I got him making them now. The lady already lied to my daughter talking about 10 mins so my wife says something about contacting the corporate office on the staff to the manager which her name is latoya I would like actions taken against her and the staff on the evening of 10/19/2017 approximately 6:00 - 730pm
then they called the local sheriff's department because they wanted my family to leave never had an experience like this before an we were regular costumers but not any longer.

The food was great but the cleanliness was bad. We sat in three different sticky covered chairs. The table you couldn't touch it was so dirty. I started looking around and the entire place needs cleaned. Top to bottom. They need to soap the rags and clean and rinse the furniture better. My code on the receipt is 8630-3127-1084-3012 It was in Hamilton, OH
When you eat out you shouldn't have to worry about going home and washing your clothes.

On Thursday Oct 12.2017 i was heading out of town i was to far to go back. i ordered 3 mexican pizza combos they were soggy some didn't have very much in was not happy 2 burrito supremes 1 had no sour cream.i ordered the varietytaco pack half nacho cheese doritos locos tacos they was all origanal crunchy tacos. i had to except the order counldnt go back i love Taco Bell but was not happy sorry to complain but it needs to get things in order

I bought a chicken burrito and ate about half. As I was swallowing, I thought I was swallowing a hard piece of chicken. I then could not breath. I ran to my GM at work and she gave my the Heimlich. I spat out a piece of plastic bag that was beginning t opening up i my throat. I then vomited. I am now waiting for corporate to call me back

Hello my family and I went to our local taco bell we love your food! Our order wasn't complete I ordered the Doito cheese tacos,two double decker supreme with two mtn baha freeze drinks and was missing a drink along with a meal. The worker had an attitude and want very helpful the wait was long so my husband decided we should leave because it didn't seem like our order was gonna be completed. Very disappointing especially since I've gone to taco bell a lot during my pregnancy.

I'm from Louisiana staying in kingfisher Oklahoma and the people here doesn't know how to make the right right stuff to put into a toco supreme plus we got food poison off the stuff we ate
The people that work in there are rude and really don't care I will be calling the health department on the one here

WHY no sacks or bags to carry your purchase home in. I purchased a Taco Salad which was put in box, also some other Tacos and Burritos THESE WERE IN A SMALL PAPER BAG, I wanted a sack, bag, or something large enough to carry all of it home in - the manager told me they had NOTHING. You used to have at least a plastic bag for me. NOT THIS TIME. Even a larger paper bag would have accommodated my purchases. THIS IS A BIG DEAL.
WHAT IF I HAD PURCHASED TWO TACO SALADS, Tacos ad Burritos - NO WAY could I have handled it all, including sodas. You need to provide a sack of some kind so that people can easily have take out orders, without having to juggle two or three items. I GUESS I WILL have to cease ordering your taco salads, or even quit buying your gift cards. I NEED A LARGER BAG FOR ALL MY PURCHASES - OR ELSE I WILL BE FORCED TO NO LONGER BUY YOUR TACOS - WHICH I DEARLY LOVE - BUT THERE IF LIFE AFTER TACO BELL!
I would appreciate a quick reply oh, b- just purchased another one of your gift cards, but this will be the last $25.00 I spend. GUESS I WILL HAVE TO START TAKING IN MY OWN BAG - TO FINISH OUT THIS GIFT CARD.

On September 17,2017, my husband and I ordered 1 Crunchwap Supreme and 1Beef XXL GSB, cashier Lourdes and order number 350928. When I opened my crunchwrap, there was very, very little meat. My husband took it back and there were four girls there and the manager. The one girl, with a star tattoo behind her ear kept arguing. A second crunchwrap was then given to my husband and he brought it home. Same thing. I decided to go down there to see what was going on. As I entered Taco Bell, three employees and the manager were there. I said what's going on here, I ordered a crunchwrap supreme and there is very little meat. The girl with the tattoo started arguing right away. I asked for the manager and she was one of the females standing there. I let the girls know I was going to video the conversation and the shortest one started walking an yelling, You can't record us, this is illegal and I'm going to call the cops. I said go ahead and call the cops. Needless to say, she did not call the cops. I then asked this person, if I could speak to the person in charge of this Taco Bell. With a smirk this short female said, it's his day off so you can't talk to him.
I proceeded to talk to the manager and let her know that she was the manager and could not let these girls tell her what to do. I told her, my husband is an Associate Warden at a prison and I am a teacher and there is no need for this. The manager kept apologizing for the girls and said she would make me another wrap. There was no need for this escalation with a customer. Very poor employees. 661-619-2171

Taco Bell 028578
I live very close to this Taco Bell and have numerous problems, this is just the latest. Ordered a 12 pack Cinnabon left and when we opened the bag we had 11 and they were hard and cold. They are suppose to open at 7:00 and on many occasions do not open until 7:15 or later. One week ago we ordered 12 pack Cinnabons and were told there wasn't any cooked and they were not cooking any just for us. Service there is pretty poor sometimes, they can be rude.
I love Taco Bell and I hate the fact that I can not eat there.
Please help to make this Taco Bell and better place that people want to go to.
Martha Halterman

one of the RGM's by the name of faith hunter is a very rude and disrespectful to a lot of the workers there at the taco bell on 104th in melody. we as workers don't know how to deal or approach her without having more problems from her. she had promoted an employee by the name of Stephanie to be an assistant manager to an RGM as well but has not even attempted to train her for the position and is very rude to her while at work. we as workers was told we could have a free drink cause were all working so one of the older lady's that we work with gave 3 girls one water cup each and faith hunter turned to that older lady and said that if she wanted to keep her job, that she had better not do it again. the older lady that we work with has a hard time walking fast so since how she wasn't walking fast enough for faith, faith grabs her by the apron and pulls her out of the way. we were told that we weren't allowed to work at the same store with our best friends, family members, or have any type of relation that we cant work with them well she has brought one female from florida and they work the same hours together and is bringing another friend or family member from there to , to work together as well. she has also been taking dry goods from the store when she leaves to go home, that's theft. so why do all the team members getting in trouble by her for little things when faith has been doing the most can somebody explain that one to me?

I bought a five layer berrutio and bit in to a large piece of plastic! This is horrible

I recently was in a rush, went to establishment in Woodbridge, VA through drive through. No one in line in front or behind. Asked for assistance with menu needing on salads the one with least calories and carbs. I was told I would have to go in and look at the menu because she didn't know. Called manager and was told staff doesn't know menu and that information is for guest dinning in only. How sad. I left and went to Taco Bell and even though they had a line gave me information and suggested ways to lower carbs for healthy meal and offered me free water.

I am a truck driver that travels from coast to coast and the Taco Bell in Belle, WV is by far the worst taco bell I have ever ate at. Its like that every time I go through there. Attached is a taco I received. This is the type of service i get every time. Literally.

O stars. The store in New Lenox, IL is a flat out joke. Now 2 times in a row short food. Who determines the size and weight of a supposed 1/2 lb burrito? Tired of being shorted and ripped off this store is bad news. No consistency at all. Nacho cheese container less than 1/3 full. Looks like el burrito loco from now on. This restaurant needs new management. You owe me money.

My girlfriend and I got food from the drive thru and when we got home and started eating, the food tasted funny. We only ate about half of it and threw it away. I looked for the receipt and realized the clerk never gave me one. Later that night I started to have really bad stomach pains and sweating. My girlfriend started to have the same symptoms the next morning. We were both in pain and spent some time in the bathroom between that night and the morning after.

I called and spoke with the manager at the location and she basically told me it wasn't her problem and there was nothing to investigate because no one else complained. She basically dismissed my complaint and had no regard for the pain I had endured the previous night. I run a business and this is not how a business should treat a customer with a serious health complaint. I need to hear back from someone about this issue. At Taco Bell 829 Russell Pkwy. Warner Robbins, Ga, 31088

Went to taco bell springfield, TN at 10:43p on 7-23-2016 waited in line until 10:56 before even getting to the order area and then was told it would be 20 min. before I could order they were out of everything, I left and went back 1 hour later was in line again for 10min. before getting to the order area and was told they were closed. I commented that I thought you were open till 2am on weekends and the gentleman replied no we started closing at 12 midnight as of tonight. So when I got back to work I looked it up on the website and it says they are still open till 2am.

If your employees can't keep up with making and preparing your product or they run out something then maybe they need to be replaced with someone who can keep up or be given extra workers on the weekends when its busier and order extra stuff/and prepare extra so they don't run out. In the 2 times I was there on this night I watched them turn away 17 cars which is business you lose.

I walked in before 6:30 pm on Tuesday night June 28,2916. I had my daughter in law and three cranky kids that were very hungry after spending the day at a daycare. When we started giving the order the clerk asked another lady how long it will be. The lady said about fifteen minutes! For a fast food restaurant? Get real! Well, they lost the five of us plus a single guy. We left and we t to the hikes point restaurant. In and out no problem. Also a lot cleaner than the Jefferson town store. Someone needs to get production up and running or get a new manager.

The Lake Highlands area of NE Dallas is an upscale area. I would expect even fast food restaurants to have some of their best employees working there. The majority speak little to no English. Those who do speak English are insolent or disinterested at best. We check every order because there is a 90% chance something is wrong. When the food is returned, the employee stands and stares as if to say " what do you want me to do about it" Tonight we ordered a multitude of items. I'm going to try and attach a pic of my tostada.

It looks like someone vomited on it. I'm assuming hot liquid cheese, but who can say for sure...all of my friends refuse to eat at TB, citing the low grade ingredients. I've always liked Taco Bell, but I have to say, I think now I'm done. So tired of the crappy service, messed up orders. PLEASE send someone undercover to the store on Walnut Hill Lane DallasTX 75238.

The quality of the food has gone down in the past few months at our location. The kids working inside are more Interested in playing with each other. The shredded chicken mini quesa no longer has sauce unless you ask and then are charged .40 each. The chicken is in there and a half teaspoon of sauce on one end. This has happened more than a few times. Look at the crusty bean burrito. Tired of it. Washington Missouri location.

Went to Taco Bell # 023298 at 2403 Hiawassee Rd. in Orlando Fl. last night 5/8/16 at about 9:45 PM and waited over 30 minutes in the drive through lane. After 15 minutes I went to the front door to go inside and it was locked. Went back to my car and waited another 20 minutes to get my order. Finally was able to leave at 10:20 PM. Worst customer service EVER. My order number was 328321 and the cashier was Laetrice S. Will NOT be returning to Taco Bell anytime soon.

Purchased cheesy double beef burrito from Berea, Ky site and found the sticker in the food. See photos below. Here is the location, Taco Bell 021543, 119 Brentwood, Berea KY40403. Order 217650. The Cashier was named Samantha. This is completely unacceptable.

on 4/2/2016 I took my family to lunch at the Taco Bell at 54 Blanding Blvd. Jax. , Fl. and the Cashier Ms Davashia, B. took my order which came to $23.18 and I ask if I could have just a shot of sour cream and she said that nothing I ordered came with it so it would be an extra charge and I stated I only wanted a cap full and I was told it was not sold buy oz. I told her I would not do business with Taco Bell in the future if this was how they treat people and I was told WHATEVER. So I guess you can take your SPECIAL SOUR CREAM and keep it for the people that order that MEAL that it comes with.

Went in to the Taco Bell on Foothill Blvd in Rancho Cucamunga on Friday 2-12-16. I ordered my food then asked to use the bathroom. They unlocked it and it was disgusting splattered crap on the toilet in plan view. Got my food and started looking around filthy Windows, counters, floors everything. Parking lot trash all over. Take some pride and get a manager that cares. DISGUSTING.

At 8:22 pm order number 309177 my wife Ashley Sinclair was in in the drive thru placing our order. The young lady took our order but made a mistake, which is no big deal. My wife told her again we need to add an order or rice and beans and still the young lady had a had time hearing my wife. Some lady other than the one that was taking our order came across the intercom and said, "B**** it's just rice and beans, place your order or pull to the window" my wife said pardon me in shock and the same quote was repeated.

My wife demanded to speak to the manager and the young lady that originally took our order said ma'am can you please take your food we have other customers. My wife again said get your manager. The manager came over laughing with his name tag backward and said "what's your problem ma'am?" My wife said I don't have a problem but I will not tolerate being talked to in the fashion the young lady spoke to me.

My wife asked his name and he plainly said "I'm the manager" she then asked what was the young lady's name that cursed at her and he said her name is "girl", here are some coupons for free tacos please leave. She said I don't want the tacos I want something done about this unacceptable behavior. He said you eat your tacos, I'll handle this. Is that a deal? My question is this how things or done? Is this your customer service? The guy never gave a name or nothing and was laughing the entire time. I want to be contacted immediately from corporate or the franchise owner. This will not be tolerated!

I wasn't the one to go to Taco Bell for this incident, but I know someone who went today. I overheard this. They had to go inside to pay for their food due to drive thru not moving. When they got their credit card back, the cashier giving the card back dropped the card on the counter by accident, and a bunch of white powder fell out of the cashiers hand all over the card. It's unclear why this situation even occurred, but the person paying suspected it to be drugs (their guess was cocaine). The cashier merely gave a scornful look, as if that person did nothing wrong and was eavesdropped on. This incident occurred today (31 Jan 2016) at Altus, OK.

I used to eat here all the time. The quality of this food has been deplorable for the past many months, I have heard so many negative opinions about the service in general, and now this? I just ate here yesterday, the rice tasted disgusting like someone was smoking over my food as it was being made and no sauce. The food was awful, the burritos/wraps/etc. are not being fully filled, and service takes forever. Personnel seem to just not care. I refuse to eat here anymore until an investigation occurs, personnel are fired, and retrained.

Family requested Taco Bell for dinner last night. I went to the drive up and it did take awhile for someone to answer. I warned the young man that I had a large order and he said okay and I placed the order for $29.65. The freeze machine was still broken and has been for a few weeks now. I got my order and then pulled over in a parking lot to check the order and it was not correct. I went back through the line and also requested mild and hot sauce.

They were out of mild sauce. I was charged for my order but it was five items short. So I did get my items and hot sauce only. He also said they were short handed. In addition, the register needs a new ribbon or cartridge because it also has not worked correctly for a few weeks you cannot read it. I don't know if the owner or managers are not aware of these problems but I think you have some issues. I know that things go wrong and machines break but nothing is getting fixed at this place. I think that we will wait a long time before we get our dinner at Taco Bell, the kids love it but I did not like taking home a very cold dinner. This Taco Bell is located at 7100 W. 119th St., Overland Park, KS 66213.

My dad and I went to taco bell , but the door was locked. My dad pulled on it and the woman said go to the drive thru. When we went to the drive thru my dad asked why there wasn't a sign on the door or somewhere else that said go to the drive thru without getting out of the vehicle. Then we couldn't read menu board cause there was ice on it. The woman said she asked the manager and said and done nothing. Then my dad said well all it takes is paper and pen. Taco Bell 024204 2650 McIngvale Rd. Hernando, MS 38632.

I was wondering if only employees and managers are allowed to take free food home? I have seen a manager take bags and bags of food and not ring it up.....is this being offered to the public as well? Store in mcallen texas, on 10th street, manager gloria. She is also very vulgar and disrespectful to employees. Again i would like to know how we,the public, may receive free food too?

The service was ok. But I have a problem with Taco Bells prices and the way they post the menu. I ordered a potato wrap that I thought was going to have plenty of steak in it. But only got a real thin layer of steak with cold potatoes and bits of bacon. Hmm not worth 4.99. It was suppose to be the Steak/Potato Boss Wrap. That's a joke. I can get two combination burritos at Del Taco for 5.00 bucks and be totally content. Look at the picture, do u see Steak? Very little.

First I had to sit in line outside for 10 mins.because they were slow answering the speaker for all of us in line--3 vehicles drove off after waiting so long. Then when she answered the speaker, she asked me to wait 1 moment which turned out to be 5 mins. I would have drove off myself but my son loves to eat here. I finally ordered having to repeat the order twice which she finally got correct. Then another long wait---several mins again. It wouldn't be so bad if they had enough employees working--I only saw 3 young people working--very hectic in there. Then when I finally got my order, the man handed it to me and didn't verify the order. I drove home--opened the sack and I had someones order but had my correct receipt with it. I drove back down there and waited again.

Finally got to report the mistake and the girl acted strange-I repeated the order-she took the sack and my receipt. She asked a man to help me--He asked if I ordered something different ( 2 fiery tacos), I repeated my order and told him she took the food and receipt, he said ok and asked me to pull up front. I waited 10 more minutes. I finally went in to see what the problem was and the girl was blaming me to the man that I ordered those fiery tacos, and I told him to read my receipt--they corrected it and I finally got my order. We eat here a lot, and occasionally have to wait awhile, but this night crew needs help .We probably won't be back for awhile. Not to mention someone else didn't get their order because it had gone to me at the start. I am not a complainer but this was ridiculous and uncalled for.

I went to taco bell in my town and ask to order a cantina bowel and they told me that they don't serve them after 9 pm and I ask when did you stop cause I stop here 3-4 times a week to get them after I get off work at 11 pm the cashier told me she didn't know but we not to tonight. My thing is if you stop serving something 9 then why don't you have it on the menu are at less tell your people so they will know what to tell the customer. I far one will not shop at Byram Ms. taco bell again cause they are just rude and don't know too how to inform the customer.

Sunday, November 8, 2015, between 5:00pm and 5:45pm. 1022 W Shady Grove Rd, Irving Texas 75060. I was in line almost 45 minutes. There were 6 cars in front of me. It is getting to where it takes that long no matter what day or time it is. I don't know if they don't have enough employees or what, but it ridiculous at the amount of time it takes to get your order. When I finished placing my order, I was told to pay at the first window. When I got to that window, no one was there, or ever came there. When I got to the second window, it took a while just to pay, but the young man was very nice. I asked if they were short handed and he said yes. He apologized several times and offered me a free soda. The ONLY reason I continue to go there is this is the only fast food restaurant close to my home, but I could have driven to Beltline Rd and back in THAT amount of time!! Please check this out and it would be greatly appreciated if something could be done to speed up the process.

I do not have a complaint other then I really don't like the website when I want to leave a message, for I went to Taco Bell 020143, that's in Jackson Missouri, the time was 6:01 on Friday November 6, and my cashier was Kiersten G, but yet another women helped her, I have to say what an outstanding 2 girls. Yes I went to the drive threw and the car in front of me ordered I feel half the store, but it didn't matter. I was greeted with a smile hello and they actually acted like they liked their jobs. Please tell them outstanding! people like that makes the business.

On Thursday October 1, I ordered from store # 002509 in South Charleston Wv. I had stopped going to this Taco Bell location in the past because of issues with food orders. However, I went against my better judgement and went through the drive thru. I have food allergies, tomatoes and avacodes make blisters in my mouth that require Silver Nitrate to be used (expensive and painful). My order number was 347614. I ordered a steak cantina burrito with. my order.. Also, a tostada with no tomatoes. I made it perfectly clear during my order that I have a food allergy and that my orders are always wrong at this location. 'please make sure that it is correct'! 'No problem', I was told. At the screen upon confirmation of my order, I explained that it had no tomatoes. Again, I was told it was taken care of. At the window, I said for the THIRD time that I have an allergy. Again, I was told it was taken care of.

Lo and behold, when I got back to my job I had a chicken cantina burrito AND it was loaded with Avocado, but I had bitten into it. So I checked the tostada and guess what? Tomatoes! I submitted my complaint online at thebell.com and no response! and that was after trying for 2 hours calling the store to speak to a manager. This is unacceptable. There are no excuses for food preparation to be wrong after confirming 3 times. I will not EVER use this location! There are no excuses on this matter, I also have photo evidence as well as witness'. The following day, I had to go to a provider to get Silver Nitrate and missed an hour of work. Thank God, I do not anaphylaxis allergies to these ingredients because this is borderline negligence.

I have a picture of my food. It's absolutely horrible. For example my nacho chips its just chips with like sprinkles of nothing. It taste like they made it and let it sit out for hours and re headed it. Definitely not satisfied what so ever with my order and I had a family member give me a ride. So I'm not about to go back. Plus the person at the drive through window was so rude. She was laughing over the speaker and pretty much through my food at me. I just spent over 20 dollars there. I am not very happy right now!

I waited for over forty-five minutes for an order. I could not get any response. It was crowded but that is not acceptable. If I had not paid I would have walked out. When I finally got my order which was over ten dollars I had two tacos with broken shells. Had to eat them with a fork which none was available. Mexican pizza was not barely cooked and others was cold not even cheese melted. I usually visit Taco Bell at least three times a week but I think that will change and go to another place instead. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

In Iowa City, I bought a 12 pk box of tacos...and 3 fire tacos. I live quite a distance from taco bell and upon eating our food...one of the kids noticed that there were pieces of potatoes inside of the taco instead of the beef we ordered. then we opened the entire meal and found that 5 of the tacos had potatoes instead of meat. we drove back to the establishment and complained to the manager..Nick...not only was he rude...he allowed the other employees to have their say in the fact that they were giving us 5 tacos...which now we are afraid to eat for fear that they have at the very least spit in or on them...i spent $16 on a meal that we have now thrown in the garbage. I do not play with my food and do not want anyone else to do it either.

If this was a joke it was not funny to me....how many other costumers had the same problem and ate the meal without noticing this. What I should be doing is calling the Police...instead I will be calling back to that store to speak to a day manager as the rude Nick gave no satisfaction on this situation. I would like to be reimbursed for my meal with an apology or I will call the Police along with seeing that the local newspapers puts something in a column about this,,, I will put this on all of the social media sites that I can find. I will share my complaint that this store has rude and nasty employees and see if we can gather some people to boycott the store. I am ashamed that this store is BLACK run, and I am black is this how we act and treat this community. Now I will go to McDonald's to feed my family tonight.

Got my niece a $15.00 Taco Bell gift card for her birthday. She tried using it for her lunch at Taco Bell today at Ukiah ca. 95482. She was told they do not accept refillable gift cards in Ukiah. My niece went without lunch today. At the same time I purchased the same type card for my friends birthday which is this Sunday. Oh Great. Now I am out $30.00. How can you sell gift cards and we can't use them.
I love Taco Bell. Me and my girlfriends meet every Thursday at noon. I am very upset over this. How do I get my $30.00 back?

Ok. We stopped at the Standish, Mi Taco Bell Monday, 10/5/2015. As I was exiting our truck I put one foot down and slipped on what looked to be a mixture of oil and rain. I told the cashier what had happened. She looked totally unconcerned and said ok she'll tell manager. Not wanting to slip again my husband went to bring the truck to the door. He talked to a male employee in the parking lot. Showed him where I fell and how slippery it was. We'll another unconcerned employee. We came back a some hrs later and nothing had been done! I am alright, sore, but alright. If I had really gotten hurt I would be suing. Not just to sue but to let these people know that they need to make their workplace safe for their customers!

I have been a customer at the Normandy St. Taco Bell in Jacksonville, Fl. 32205 for years but lately there is a noticeable deterioration in food quality and service. Several weeks ago I ordered a taco salad and had to return it for lack of meat. Today I got two soft tacos and both tasted as if they were full of rice or something similar mixed in with the beef. Actually it did not even look like beef. Very unsavory and left a distinctly unpleasant taste in my mouth. The taco itself was not large enough to completely cover the filling. While my service was OK, as I was waiting for my tacos inside the store, a woman brought back a salad which she opened and showed them there was nothing but lettuce. The clerk took it to the back and returned it to the lady who again opened it and put it back on the counter and asked for her money as nothing apparently had been added. The clerk gave the to her but not before saying the lady had thrown it on the counter. A very unpleasant scene. I will think twice before returning there.

The Taco Bell in Paragould, Arkansas is the focus of my complaint. I ordered a chicken cantina bowl. I found no chicken in my food. I went to the person at the cash register. I told him there was no chicken in my chicken cantina bowl. Mostly I wanted him to know the person putting them together wasn't doing it correctly. He just looked at me and said "well, ma'am, this is fast food and it isn't consistent." Gosh, I guess expecting to get what I paid for is expecting too much. I wonder if Taco Bueno supports this attitude among its employees.

I bought 6 hard shell tacos from the drive though on green bay road in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin today (8/25/2015) When I got home my wife said there is hardly any meat or cheese in them. she was right they were about 90% lettuce . Bless you taco bell but "where's the beef".

After waiting for about 5 minutes for anyone to come to the counter, I placed my order. I had wanted a freeze but was told the machine was out of order so I told them I just wanted water then. While waiting for my order (which took about 10 minutes) i looked at my receipt and saw I had been charged 1.49 for the water. Again I waited a few minutes when someone finally came to the counter and I told them what happened and the response was ...oops! They then told me to just get a drink. I didn't want a drink which I explained to them so they said well then pick something off the dollar menu? Okay, so I was very tired and getting frustrated so I said I would take another taco.

When my order was Finally up front I asked what was in the bag and they repeated my original order without the extra taco I was suppose to get to compensate for the charge for the water. Which by the way was not an even trade-off. The young man came back with a soft taco and told me that was all he had. Really? While all this was going on someone came in that had been in the drive thru that didn't get all his order and someone else also at the counter with their receipt. I think this facility in Pearland had new workers that evening and no one was there that knew what the heck was going on!! Ridiculous!

I ordered the Doubledilla, it is steak and cheese on a tortilla supposed to be double meat, the cost is $4.99 or five dollars and change with tax for the sandwich a few chips and a small container of salsa. What I got was a large tortilla with steak and cheese folded in half and cut into 4 pieces, all of the steak and cheese were in the middle two slices and there wasn't much in them. There were a total of 3 small pieces of meat in the two outside slices.

The kids that were running the place acted like they were totally lost and confused as to what was going on and the manager who looked about 17 was more lost than anyone. All in all it was a bad experience. The service was bad, there were complaining customers (I didn't complain at the site) and the kitchen wasn't clean. I don't spend a lot of money at Taco Bell but you can be sure that it will be a last resort from now on.

FYI this is the Taco Bell KFC in Ardmore Tennessee,

My daughter worked for Taco Bell in Redding Calif. The Manager, Nick, was very rude to my daughter. He belittled her, changed her schedule constantly. He puts her down in front of other employees. There was blood in the bathroom, told her to go clean it. He did not giver her proper equipment or protective wear. My daughter quit, now she has depression and anxiety. He also is not giving her a decent recommendation.

She worked very hard and was dependable. I feel like he was not happy with her and should have fired her. Instead he kept her on to verbally abuse her. I am going to make this public where we live.

April 26, 2015 My husband and 4 friends wanted to dine at the New Taco Bell in Lincoln. All of us chose Taco Bell after church feeling it was a great idea. Unfortunately, I have misplaced my receipt. But you can check with this location on some of the information I am going to share. The goal of me submitting this complaint is for management to step up and give adequate customer service along with quality food.

The most disappointing poor service was waiting in the dining area 45 minutes for our food. My husband and mine's order was simple, but that's not the issue it was unacceptable service. We ordered 5 crunchy Tacos, a burrito, and a Lemonade freeze. I asked the girl to give me a Senior Discount. She was pleasant and said she would give us a Senior Discount.

While I was waiting I noticed she didn't give me a discount. I went back to the register, and she said she would help me as soon as she got done with that customer. She told me she did give me a discount. So I asked her to please show me on my receipt where the discount was presented. She looked at it and said she will be right back. So she goes and talks to a manager. Comes back to the register and asks me to wait while she helps another customer. Five customers later she refunded my money. I was unable to have the Lemonade Freeze because it was watered down. The young man offered to make another freeze.

My tacos barely had any cheese on all three of them. Unfortunately this was unacceptable even if it is new. Taco Bell has been in business too many years to give this unacceptable lack of service. My husband and four friends hope you will take action immediately. Other Taco Bell Customers asked for their money back. Taco bell lost profit.

Ok I go in to order and have to wait for 5 minutes to get waited on because there is only one cashier waiting on customers and getting their food ready. All the other workers are in back just standing around. When I order I don't get what I ordered. I ordered 3 supreme tacos with the works, only got one supreme taco, the other two were plain. also ordered a chicken quesedilla with a soft taco, got a crunchy taco, ordered a chicken cantina bell bowl and was told that they don't do the chips and salsa, corn, guacamoli on the side or put black beans in the bowl any more.

Also when I told her I didn't want the drink with the Tacos she told me I had to take it. Also when she checked me out she had to do it on the drive thru register. This was at the KFC Taco Bell in Farmerville,La. Funny I went to the one in El Dorado just a few days before and got the same thing with no problems. This Taco Bell sucks. You really need to get a manager who will do their job nd treat the customers right and give them what they order and make their workers work. These people reall need to get their act together, They Suck!!

Last night my husband and I saw your new commercial for Taco Bell. We were totally disgusted! What does an elderly couple with a woman showing her husband her breast have to do with having a Taco Bell sandwich? We will not eat at Taco Bell again. We Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry we will not be abl Will tell all her friends who agree with our point of view not to eat at Taco Bell. And believe me all of our friends at church agree with our point of view. I am so sorry you have given in to the world's point of view on selling products through sex.

I haven't been to this location in a while do to the lack of meat on the product, so again its been a couple months so I stopped to get a Crunch wrap Supreme. I asked for 4 mild sauce and continued home. Again I am very disappointed, 1 sauce and with each bite lettuce and dough. I decided to unfold the crunch wrap and really was not shocked to see about one tablespoon of ground beef on one side of the wrap barely any cheese or sour cream. Plenty of lettuce and tomatoes only in one clump also to one side. Ridiculous!!! And to my amaze I believe it was the manager who made the wrap. Brown hair and glasses with a white shirt. Jaun L. Was the cashier that gave me one packet of sauce. $2.99 worth of lettuce, shame on you. I will not be back!!! I will have to drive to W 110th on Lorain Avenue to get a decent Crunch wrap. Maybe you need to send someone to retrain especially the day Manager. 4/13/2015 at 1:20:59 PM. Order # 311124. Cleveland Ohio

We tried your breakfast menu cheesy burrito It was the worse,. It stuck to paper tasted like raw dough and no cheese We did talk to manager who made us another breakfast which was better as it was grilled this time. I would like suggest that you change your wrapping paper with some wax paper or other surface on inside to keep it from stiicking to the paper. the second breakfast was made better with eggs and sausage and cheese wrap on inside o soft shell instead of egg the soft shell sausage and more soft shell. I will go back again but will only have the grilled option. Manager was very nice and said he had that complaint before but company did not address the complaint of sticking paper to the food. your burrito has better tast than mcdonalds not so spicy. I will try others types next time. Thanks for the time to read this complaint and I sincerely hope you change your wrapping paper to something better.

Ordered 1 Mango bbq Chick star, 1 bacon ranch Chick star,2 double decker tacos,1 nacho supreme taco, and 1 gordita crunch and apple empanada.
What we got was 1 mango chicken griller,1 bacon ranch chicken griller, 2 fiery tacos, 1 nacho taco. I then went back to the Taco Bell to talk to a manager and was told there was no manager on duty. They precede to remake the order only to wait another 30 plus minutes to get it. I have eaten at this Taco Bell location many of times in Hutchinson, Minnesota 55350 but the service was the worst I've every see. Had to wait the first time about 15 minutes and they were not busy.

My complaint has nothing to do with your food or your service. It has everything to do with the current commercial you have with the elderly woman flashing her breasts at her husband. I find it highly offensive and degrading. I hope you get enough complaints to pull the commercial. I wouldn't want my grandchildren to see the commercial when watching tv with me. It would be an embarrassing situation and difficult to explain away.

I went to the local Taco Bell here in Cleveland, Tennessee with my friends yesterday around 7:45. The one by all of the other restaurants. I chose Taco Bell because I had always thought it had good prices. I ordered two loaded grillers and a medium manzanita sol, aka the apple soda. We left and went to the apartment. I finished my drink as soon as we got home. Surprised, I opened the cup and saw that my cup was literally filled to the brim with ice. I felt so ripped off.

The bean burritos I ordered were super dry. The beans smelled of smoke. Disgusting. The chicken soft taco was dry. As though the meat was cooked in a microwave until it was dehydrated. The 4 cars in front of me in the drive through took 40 mins. . This occurred @ 10pm to 1040pm on3-28-15. These food smelled like campfire. I haven't. Ever filed a complaint before , I usually have more important issues on my plate. Train your help and more of them. There is no excuse for this.

I was in the drive thru for approx 23 min waiting for a car to go ahead of me because this restaunt has a very poor design and only a single lane to drive thru making myself feel entrapped in said line asking the car in front of me to go and being refused and having to wait to leave this brings up many problems the first and most important safety I feel as if I need to contact OSHA to get any results as the manager was very rude and unhelpful to my plight and this businesses safety I am hoping you can help with this probl if not I will have to explore other avenues thank you Branden Taco Bell in redmond OR

Tonight(3/28/2015) at 9:15pm at the George Washington Way Taco Bell Location in Richland, WA. I ordered $15.99 in food and drink including 2 mini shredded chicken quesadillas. On my second bite into my first mini quesadilla I bit down on a large(3/4" long) piece of bone. It jarred my jaw and sent a sharp pain in one of my back teeth. It doesn't seem to have broken my tooth though. I subsequently choose to not finish the rest of my meal as I was not feeling hungry anymore. I took pictures of the bone, the quesadilla, and my receipt from the purchase. I would like to be contacted regarding this matter and compensated appropriately.

The service at the counter was great, it wasn't until I started to get my drink, There was something wrong with the drink machine. I told the cashier about the problem and she acted like it was important. Then I went to get sauce for my food and the bin was empty, I ask the cashier for some and she said that they were out of the sauce (mild) that I was asking for. I would think that if I was out of the sauce that I would call a different location to see if I could a box from them, then replace it with one I received later. I understand that, yes this can happen, but I would think that if used more of that kind of sauce I would order more, so this would not happen again. Taco bell is great, but just wondering how long the store has been out. The store is in Bluefield, Va.

I can't remember a time that my order was ever correct. Yes I continue to go to a taco bell because I do like the food, but I am loosing that urge because my order hasn't been right in 15 years.

I ordered a taco salad as usual it had no cheese,no tomatoes and overloaded with rice and lettuce! I have a picture of this mess I was hoping to attach!

Today, March 21, 2015, my husband and I went to the Taco Bell in Petaluma CA. The music was VERY loud country-western, with heavy Christian overtones in the lyrics of the 3 songs that played. We did not go there to be evangelized, nor to be forced to endure the high volume of the music. It is not appropriate that a public eatery be forcing religion on its customers!

I know for a fact that there is a 22 year old Supervisor taking advantage of the minor girls at that Taco bell in 2050 S Townsend Ave, Montrose, CO 81401. His first name starts with C. and if you don't check into it I know there will be a big problem. The girl has not come home until 5 am when her shift was suppose to end at 1 am. There are to many other things that these young girls have started doing that I will not speak of. But one word of warning you need to REALLY need to check into this problem.

I always order the same thing. 2 -3 times a week. Worst food but the best tasting. I never go to fast food joints, only Taco Ball. I never get a real tostada with beans, cheese, tomato's and lettuce. I get tom, LETTUCE, sliver of cheese and have to look for the beans. My last trip, today I even took a picture of the tostada. I was in shock that the server, when I asked if he put beans on the shell, he said yes and pointed to the mound of shredded lettuce. I would rather pay more for a "real" tostada but it is not offered. The TC I went to is #023303, Melbourne, Florida and I frequent Satellite Beach (32937) Florida and Melbourne (US 192). All the same, no beans.

Do the employees get kudos. I can't imagine repeat customers. I say something and usually get what I want and offer extra $$.Get a grip, up the price or give a choice of meals. Get rid of the $ menu if you will go into bankruptcy by putting better helpings. Beans are REALLY cheap especially when they are loaded with fillers anyway.. The rating, 1 star, listed above is not what I would give. It should start off with no stars and let people enter "their" choice. BTW. Impossible to contact TB.

All we wanted was to go in have a few drinks couple appetizers. Husband really wanted the brisket nacho's, I just wanted something lighter which I ordered the won ton appetizers. Absolutely the worse nacho's ever first off whoever thought fresh jalapeno was a good idea is a IDIOT! Nothing like getting a plate of nacho no cheese,no sauce, very few pieces of brisket with a piece of fat. I asked the waiter where is the meat , cheese or whatever comes with nacho's? All he could say was like do up you want something else?i was furious the manager on duty was at the table beside us never once apologized that the nacho's were not up to par?.... If you send it back who is suppose to contact the manager? I called when I got home he was like wow now I'm not hungry. Well first of all don't put my bad food On you, second he should of been notified. Our man complaint is if you run a TV commercial. or on your menu at least try to come close.

I ordered some food from taco bell and when I got my food the beg and the food had blood on it. I believe somebody cut their finger and I'm very disappointed.

I purchased two Quesalupas chicken and they made me very very sick tore my stomach up. I would like my money back and I promise I will never buy another!

The taco bell in Lemont Illinois, is discussing. The floors are filthy and infested with ants. The booths and tables are dirty or broken. This place is definitely a health hazard and should be inspected.

Me and my wife were in Aberdeen MD. for an over night stay. She looked on the Internet for taco bell closing time and it said 3 am no lobby time no drive-thru time so we walk 2 blocks in the cold to find the lobby closed. Us and another gentalmen both standing out side think not a prob. Just order and get food threw drive-thru walk back to room and eat...wrong she tells us threw the locked window that can't take your order unless you are in a car... sorry my truck won't fit in your drive-thru anyway. So I told her threw her locked window that they need to fix time on web. She then opens window and starts arguing with me... your window is now open why can't you take an order????!!!!!!!! Taco bell you suck!!!!!!

I go to Taco Bell aprox 3 times a week when I get off work and they're always out of Sauce and hard taco shells tonight I went there and ordered very impressed they had hard shells. I ordered 3 hard shell tacos with sour cream and guacamole and paid for it when I got home I had 1 (one) pack of hot sauce no sour cream & no guacamole I asked for hot & mild sauce last week. I went there and ordered 6 things before I found what you had to eat I live in jackson ms and go to the one on hwy 80 west is that Taco Bell broke and going out of business ? Never anything there you always pay for things they're out of and they're always out of everything

We went through the drive through and waited half an hour. Once we complained to the drive thru attendant he said "We shouldn't complain because there are starving kids in Africa and it wasn't a big deal we had to wait 7 minutes." He proceeded to hand us a random bag of chips that we did not ask for and said that he wouldn't give us any discount. We are extremely disappointed by the unacceptable service we received.

I went in to rockingham store told the lady what I wanted got home. I told her that I didn't want the rice, sour cream, I got home and all I had on my food was the beef and cheese. I was upset I have always eaten at Taco Bell and I was very disappointed.

Wanted to try xxl steak nachos. Don't eat gaucamole so asked for another scoop of sour cream. They told me they would have to charge me. That green stuff costs more than that reduced fat sour cream. The substitution should have been free. I won't be going back. Same location to run out of chicken and beef. How does that happen.

I pulled up to the drive thru at 10:30 on a monday night and was greeted with "Hey, Taco Bell, what you wont" (sic). I ordered a beef burrito with meat and cheese only. the girl told me " that be a combo burrito but it has beans with it" i told her no i just want meat and cheese. "she said "oh so you want us to make it special for you" i said i dont care what you have to do to make it but i only want meat and cheese, ' she said " fine that be $(whatever the amount was)" i said no im not done yet "she said "well hurry up" i laughed it off to my friend and said ok i also want 2 doritos tacos with no lettuce and no sour cream. "she said huh sour cream?", ok that be $7.19. i said NO i do not want sour cream. she said " i said $7.19. and again i said " i said i do not want sour cream" she said " i FUCKING heard you, SHIT". so i pull around to the window, and i had not driven 35 minutes i would have right then canceled my order and left. anyway she walks up to the window and bob her head and just stares at me for about 15 seconds. i just stared back an no words at all were exchanged. so i finally handed her my debit card and she snatched it from my hand and said "BITCH" then swiped it and literally threw it back into my window and it landed on my lap. i immediately asked to speak with her manager and she said "whatever bitch" then she yelled "charles! somebody wanna tell you something" i heard a voice in the kitchen and she replied " i AINT DO FUCKING SHIT" . Charles ran to the window and shut it and moved her away and then approached me to ask what was going on. I told him the entire dialogue that was shared and he was so embarrassed and extremely apologetic. he gave me my money back and continually apologized the the young woman who obviously doesn't speak for taco bell. i just could not believe that it happened. especially at a store in collierville. but the main reason for this email is because i finally went back this week to the same store and Juwanna was at the counter and i walked up and she looked at me and then immediately looked straight down at the computer . never said one word until finally after about 20 seconds she said "is you gonna order or is you just gonna stand there looking stupid all day" .. the store was busy as it was lunch time but seriously no matter the situation you can not talk to a customer that way. i ordered 4 doritos tacos with meat and cheese and tomatoes only. she said " well why cant you just order a supreme.' i said because i do not want sour cream. "well a supreme comes with meat cheese lettuce tomatoes and ...... um....." i said SOUR CREAM. i DO NOT WANT LETTUCE OR SOUR CREAM. she then said "well it takes a while to custom make one at lunch" im not stupid, you do not prep tacos for later sale. well my food came out and what did i get?? i got 2 not four 2 doritos tacos with only lettuce and sour cream. when i returned them i was told by another employee that "that how she rang em in so next time order em how you want em the first time.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO BACK TO TACO BELL IN COLLIERVILLE. IM ALSO POSTING MY EXPERIENCE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER TO MY 1400 FRIENDS WHO LIVE, WORK, AND EAT IN COLLIERVILLE TN TO NEVER GO TO THAT LOCATION.

i cannot believe someone with that sort of work ethic can have a job....

On 10-30-2012 at approximatley 9:30 p.m. I visited the Taco Bell on 33rd st. In Edmond Oklahoma. Behind the counter where the food is prepared there was large amounts of taco's and miscellaneos food scattered everywhere. This was not just a few items but several dollars worth of food on the floor and the employee's were stepping over and around this mess. I left approximately 30 minutes later and the mess was still there. If I hadn't already ordered and payed I would have walked out. One thing I did do was take a picture of the disgusting mess and can email it if needed. I don't make it a habit to report matters like this but if I was a owner, I would be very upset to see this.

Thanks for your time,

Brent

, i ordered my food and i paid,when i was given my change he told me,''can u please pull up''.so i did..(on my receipt it has the time of 6:25) so i pulled up and parked waiting for my order, another suv pulled in back of me 3 minutes after.. 6 minutes passed and the maneger came outside and was helpfull to her,her food was tucken to her al the way to her car in the parking lot,he walked by me two times and didnt give me information about my order,so when the time was 6:43 i entered the store and asked the cashier in the drive thru that told me topull forward that he never told me to pull forward and that i was a lier,so i told him that i eanted my money back and i gave him my receipt and he snachet it from my hand with a attitude so i gave him back 63 cents,thats the same amount he gave me ,so the drive thru cashier told th manager to give me back my money so he did but the manager gave me back my money but never made eye contact with me to give me back my money like if he was ignoring me ,i didnt even grabe my money when he was already attending another person,....! taco bell supports racism,taco bell has racist workers,taco bell has un profesional workers,taco bell why do u sopport this??? i was treated like shit,the customer should be treated way better not like animals,i will never buy from ur franchise ever in my life and i will post what happend to me on facebook,i have around 600 friends so i hope they do the ame as i....! i think i am not going to hear from anyone but ur food is the best,but ur employes have given me a reason to not support u guys everagain, peter juarez...thishappened november the 4th,2012...at 6:43 pm,its located in los angeles ,ca..its on crenshaw blvd and i think its one block of adams blvd...90017 0r 90018...! what happend is on cameras i mean if they work...!

My Son order a Chicken Burrito , what was suppose to be a boneless chicken burrito but WAS NOT !!! It Hurt His Throat Pretty Bad , He even Cried & He's 16 yrs. old . I Called Taco Bell in Middlesboro , Ky & they told me they would need me to bring it in So they could Freeze it & Return it to the Company that sold it to them & that it was a Liability . I Need To Know What Can Be Done About This , Had He been Smaller or Had a Smaller Child ate this They could Had done some Real Damage , Or even DIED !!! This Was Bought at the Middlesboro , Ky Taco Bell at 8:47 pm on Feb. 23 ,2013

Hi my name is Aidaelys Hernandez. My complaint is for the Taco Bell thats located on W Johnson St. in Fond du Lac WI. I order food thru drive thru and once I finally got home and settle down to eat. I got half way near my burrito and there was a hair in it. It wasnt just on the top. It was in super deep when I removed it beans cme out with it. I have never had any issues like this ever from Taco Bell. I love eating there and would hate to stop. I called the store tk speak with a manager to be able to complain about tgis and the employee that answered the phone her name is Melissa. I told her at the start of my conversation that I would like to speak with a Manager and she told me that there two managers on duty. She began to ask questions about my complaint. I told her the issue I had and she began to just offer a coupon and I told her that I want this issue to be address to the employees. She was really rude. She didnt have sympathy to whaty concern was. She seemed that she didnt want to get a manager for me. Then she said she was a manager. So if she was manager why she didnt address that in the start of the conversation. I am noy looking for coupons nor free food. I just wanted to make sure they new that they needed to keep an eye out on there employees because finding a hair in the food is very disgusting. Also my biggest complaint is how the suppose mamager Melissa talked to me over the phone. With attitude and every time I said somethinf or asked a question she wouldnt say nothing. Before she transfer me to amother manager she said well I would get you another manager but he.is also going to say the same thing a coupon is all I can do. This is no way to speak with your customers. I have been in retail bussiness for 10 years and I will never speak to any of my customers that way. If she is a manager I wpuld really double think that.

The wait was long, my food was made a totally complete different way from what I ordered.... Then when I went to confront about my crappy ordered, the cashier were rude, very rude!! I felt like that was $22.47 gone down the drain.

My family went to Taco Bell store #023160 in Bowling Green Kentucky Saturday, October 20, 2012. First thing was it took them 3 times to get my order correct. Then one of the employees was eating nachos at the counter. We had our order to go, then on the way home (we live an hour south of Bowling Green and usually eat at the Taco Bell in Glasgow), they still didnt get our order right , as there was lettuce on my daughters tacos after we specifically told them no lettuce. Then part of the order wasnt even there. And the burritos tortillas were hard all around the edges. We usually eat Taco Bell at least once a week if not more. This is the worst service and food I have ever had at Taco Bell.

Every time I go to Taco Bell I get a cheese quesadilla and ask for extra cheese and jalapeño sauce. When I get my food the cheese quesadilla may have a sprinkle of cheese on it and the rest is bread. This aggregates me when I am paying for extra cheese and jalapeño sauce. I get less, if that's what I wanted I would just go buy a tortilla from the store and eat it!

On the way home last night I was going to stop by tacobell and grab me a bite to eat. I am a manager where I work myself so I had just goten off work after a long day at 11:15pm.. I got to tacobell off of hudson BLVD on the way home at 11:20 to find out that they were closed already!! There hours at that location are 12:00pm! So wow we had rite at 3inch of snow yesterday if evan that... no reason to close a fast food place! I run a skating rink and we stay open all that night till our hours posted! And so did cookout! Where I ended up having to get my food! What pore management!!

The Silsbee, Texas Taco Bell has finally crossed the line...I'll get weak & visit this location for some of my all time favorite Mexican junk food..most of the time the issue is "we're outta beans tonight, would you like it without beans?" Or I'll rush out with my bag because my family is waiting on dinner & it took 15-25 minutes to make my food..really! 15 + minutes to prepare $10-$20 worth of Taco Bell food? Then when I get home I either end up not eating what I ordered because they failed to put it in the bag or just didn't make it.

Or I have to drive back up there, wait in line, explain what is missing or wrong, let them inspect my receipt and wait for them to make my missing items.. The straw that broke the camels back tonight & has me ranting & HOPING someone will take charge of this store..it has to be losing PepsiCo money! I ordered food about 2 weeks ago & the lady that seemed to be in charge (Rena) took my order, she was very polite & helpful, they called my order number much faster than I was use to so I grabbed my bag, thanked the staff member with a smile wondering if maybe just maybe y'all made a decision to get a handle on this place ..only to arrive at home close the garage door walk in to my smiling wife & son only to discover.

If I had any hair I'd have pulled it out... It was late & I was worn out from work & didn't feel like going back to the store so I called to see if they'd give me a rain check for the ones they failed to give me that I paid for. Once again Rena was very nice & apologetic. She did tell me to hang on to my receipt & she'd make sure my order was taken care of on my next visit. She did explain they left my Mexican pizzas in the "steamer" I believe she called it.. So tonight I go to Taco Bell & before I place my order I let the lady know about the missing pizzas from my last visit & she told me she thought they were out of the flat shells.

She then returned to tell me they'd make more flat shells if I didn't mind waiting a few minutes I told her I'd wait and continued to place the rest of my order..I then asked them to please have all my food ready at the same time. I am not a fan of soggy nachos or Mexican pizzas nor would my wife be excited about cold KFC chicken.

The lady assured me it will all be good. So about 5 minutes later a young man calls out that some volcanic nachos & an empinada were ready. I told him I ordered those items however there are other items that go with that..he said " don't know what to tell you, I'm on the Taco Bell side, here's your food." I took it & sat & waited for the rest of my order. Knowing my nachos were getting soggy I decided to eat them..finally they call my order number about 7 minutes after they gave me the nachos.

When I approached the counter I asked where my Mexican pizzas were & pointed out they failed to put my empinada in the bag, at this time a young woman explained to me that she can't give me my pizzas without the receipt . I get the whole "rules are rules" idea, but being an assistant director in a very successful service oriented company I really understand taking care of the customer. When they already paid for the goods & or services I promised to provide. My wife is a clean freak and threw the receipt away.

11/25 taco bell on 12:33 pm, 1642 mulkey rd. austell, ga.
I bought some food today and noticed they deleted the cost of 3 $.99 tacos and replaced it with 3 $1 donations on the reciept i was given. I was originally asked if id like to donate $1 to boys club charity and i said no. When i went back to get 2 items that were left off my order i noticed this on my reciept. I told the worker and someone who looked like the manager that i didnt wish to donate and was told they were trying to raise money. I pointed out that by them doing so , i was overcharged by $.03. She asked if i wanted my 3 cents back and i said yes. Then the attitude came out big time. She sarcastically thanked me , gave me the 3 cents back, gave me the wrong food again. Basically they were slightly overcharging and saw nothing wrong with it. The attitude just made the whole thing even worse. Why should i be made to feel bad for not donating to their charity and asking to be charged the right amount. I would fire my employees if they purposely overcharged, no matter the amount. Are they doing this to all customers?

I used to use Ft.Oglethorpe, Ga 30742 TB until the food become horrible. Months later after getting past the ongoing bad food at Ft. O, I tried different location. the one about my complaint TB- Ringgold GA 30736 #004682. Months now eating at #004682, the food has been wonderful. Just like my experience at another location in area that was in the 80's. The #004682, food great, manager great (always remembered me, glad to see me) I bragged to them how great, would even often get family meals on way home that evening. But, 11/27/12 was unacceptable. I am not expecting to be treated special or different from others, just great food and service as anyone would. It started out with asst. manage (don't know name I just glanced at tag when incident happened). The order filled placed on counter eat in- one bean burrito, (I get several times a week). It was so skinny I commented to that ass. man. burrito did not look like what I usually get. His exact words were, '2 oz. that's what it is.' I said okay, then I had to order of beans and cheese to compensate burrito he did not offer to remake. He said, 'what do you expect for the price', then said, 'Thanks' after ordering beans. When stared eating I promise you (now I cook with measures at home) it may had about a teas. 1/2 in the middle the rest was tortilla folds. I'm glad I ordered beans) The second item was meximelt. I always get too. when I unwrapped meximelt it was soggy/ stuck to paper I was not about to complain again, he would not had done anything about it either. not just soggy & wet & stuck to paper, I tried to salvage what I could with a fork. Meximelt was not even right ingredients. no red sauce instead watery corn salsa. I had to throw away. I'm afraid to go back another day unless the tall young manager is there. he will give me excellent food no doubt. The manager I'm complaining about is short, dark hair and I could barely get past no teeth. I'm not judgemental I can past employee appearance but to get this pathetic food uncalled for. Needless to say my craving now is not there, which is sad for my lunch time/quick family meals at least once a week. I will not get fast food that's not good, this location kept me from a sandwich daily. Changes need to be adjusted I highly impressed with the tall younger manager. Please address this it's not fair for the incident manager ruin the other crews.

We stopped at the Taco Bell in Edinburgh, Indiana last night on the way home from northern Indiana. We had been driving for several hours. It was about 8 pm. I went to the mens room and was totally appalled at how dirty it was. The toilets and urinals had not bee cleaned in months. They were all black in the bottom of the bowl. I don't think I have seen a worse restroom ever. Also, the service was horrid. We ordered two chicken tacos and a diet coke and it took ages to get it. There was hardly anyone working behind the counter. The workers seemed all stressed out as they were trying to do too much. You need to drop in and audit this place. It does not reflect well on your company.

first off there isnt a taco bell near me so i gotta drive out my way just to get the only thing i even like from taco bell which is the quesadilla only reason i go there is cause i love the sauce they put in the quesadilla but every time i go they seem to forget it is i wanted a tortilla with cheese i would cook it my damn self this frusterates me every time cause i hate driving back just to get my order right then they always ask what kind of sauce you want but im constantly finding my self having to park m y car and go inside to retrieve my sauce im fed uo with it and am no longer a taco bell customer soooooo irratated and hungry right now all because of taco bell fuckkk you

On the night of March 16,2013 I went to Taco Bell on 35th avenue Oakland, Ca. I order a crunchwrap, 2 enchiritos, 2 cinnamon twist. When I arrived at home , I decided to eat my crunchwrap. I had already eaten my twists in the car. After eating most of my cruchwrap, I was on the last few bites and all of a sudden I begin to gag while I was chewing and I spit up a large piece of plastic. OMG! Can you imagine, being choked and killed on a piece of plastic. That piece of plastic could have gotten trap in my esophagus/ trachea. This was the worst experience I've ever encountered. I immediately contacted Taco bell and spoke to a hispanic woman claiming to be one of the managers. I explained to her that I will be making a formal complaint with corporate on Monday morning. She could hardly speak english, I was so mad at the time I had to pray! I been feeling funny since then. Make me never want to eat out again at fast food restaurants.

I am the mother of a Taco Bell employee at store # 002531. I went through the drive through at 10:51am on 01/16/13. My daughter was the cashier and took my order. My daughter might be mad at me at times but just because she is my daughter does not give her the right to tell me WHATEVER while working. I normally would not make a complaint about something like this but employees cannot treat customers in such a rude manner no matter who they are. I will not be giving my service to this establishment again if this type of behavior continues. At work you are an employee not a parent, child, or any other type of relative or friend. Thank you.

My husband and I took our grandson to Taco Bell #022189 in Springfield, IL today. The cashier, named James, was struggling with the cash register when we gave our order. After several attempts and several mistakes, he then enlisted the help of another employee. He proceeded to tell her how I had made him make mistakes because I didn't order correctly. He talked as if I wasn't even in the store. I don't know if He thought this was acceptable because I am handicapped and in a wheelchair, but I told him I didn't care for his attitude. He promptly told me that he didn't have an attitude, I needed to learn how to order! Had I not promised my grandson tacos, I would have insisted on talking to a manager, but didn't. We just waited through all the muttering and bad manners, ate our food, and left. But you can be sure, I will never go to that store again, and will gladly tell everyone I know about my experience.

On Tuesday 4/30 at 8:52pm my family and I stopped at your location on Eureka rd in Southgate store number 005095. I was so unhappy with this visit. I ordered $25 dollars worth the food and definately felt ripped off. I always order atleast 2 of the fiesta potatoes because I love them but this time I could've jumped both bowls together and it still wouldn't have been enough for 1 full order. Sometimes the bowls have been lower than usual but this time it was pretty bad. My daughter loves soft tacos and after eating about half of her first one she asked what was all over her. She had tons of grease dripping down her hands while trying to eat. I opened the taco up and never saw such a mess. It was slopped with barely any meat and the meat that was in there was soaked with grease. The rest of the food was hit and miss. Tried the new grillers and those were amazing and I'm hoping they will stay on the menu but the steak in the quesadilla was very rubbery and hard to chew. I've never had a great visit and this location but its never been this awful. I honestly can say that I will probably take my buisness elsewhere from now on. Very unhappy customer. Kim Fritz

We went to tacobell tonight lwe didnt relize till we got home they never gave us our drinks and we asked twice for no sour cream on our tacos and its like they put extra on them so disaponted we give tacobell lots of service but we are so tired of them messing up we dont even want to go back..we couldnt eat the tacos do to the sour cream that we can not have so we pr wasted 15$ and till had to go some where different to eat.so unhappy.

ive been to this taco bell in ardmore tennessee multiple times. Im just getting fed up with the poor portion rations. I went wednesday march 20, 2013 to get my favorite. A spicy buffalo chicken griller. My chicken was cold, i complained and got a fresh one. I went home and the next day my stomach was hurting something horrible, and i had sever bowel movements. I got sick twice. Everytime i complain to a so called manager, nothing ever gets fixed. I will not be visiting this out of control, poor serviced "business" anymore! Taco bell can suck it!

My complaint with your Spicy Buffalo Chicken Griller is this, it tastes NOTHING like buffalo chicken. It is made with your volcano sauce which I find terrible. You should name something buffalo chicken, advertise it as buffalo chicken, and then make it with your volcano sauce and not buffalo checkin sauce. It should be named the volcano chicken Griller instead. But you already know that and know that you would sell alot more by claiming it as "buffalo" chicken. Way to deceive the public and your customers! Great job

This is America. If you want to advertise on an English speaking channell, advertise in English. If you want to advertise in Spanish, do it on a Spanish-speaking channel. I'm referring to your commercial about tacos made from Doritos.

I went to the taco bell on linton blvd in delray beach. First I guess customer service is going the way of the dodo, but when employees are speaking a different language infront of customers is probally the most rude thing that can happen. Second it took two employees to mske one taco salad while they were just chit chatting. When I got my order it was just handed off with not so much a sorry for the wait. And lastly im done with your restaurant because im sick of paying for delapitated tacos. They are always weak and its a total bait and switch from whats advertised

Taco Bell in Tappahannock VA is a disgrace. The dining room walls have food splatters on them as do the seats. Floor is nasty. Employees today 05/04/30213 at the counter were very rude. No greeting, lots of eye rolling and tsking. Both cashiers acted as if customers were an imposition.

Have feedback for Taco Bell?