Burger King Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

526+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Burger King corporate: 1-866-394-2493

The burger King on E Mullan in Post Falls, ID. The order was wrong and the staff rude, and ordered a large fry, and came only half full. No apologies, nothing. They said they were busy, but that is not an excuse. Also, every time we have gone their coke ice machine is not working.

I bought my food from burger king and as I proceeded through the drive through I noticed that my fries weren't in the bag. Not only that but there was mold on the lining of the drive through window.was old. When I mentioned it to the staff they shut me down and said that the restaurant was old. I then noticed that my drink cup had ants dead and alive on it. So I checked the inside of the fruit punch I was drinking and saw that there were ants on the inside also. that in itself was enough to make me want them shut down. I will never go here again.

On 7/1/2015 at 9:15 pm I went to the Burger King on 1117 Central ave, in Summerville SC. I drove up to the restaurant and there was an employee outside and I asked him (a male about 5'10", white with a mustache and wearing glasses) what time the dining room closed and he said it was already closed and that I would have to go thru the drive thru. I pulled my car around to the drive thru and after about 15 min I got my order and I asked the female employee working at the drive thru (white with long dark hair) what time the dining room closed. She said she did not know and then looked at the clock and said now and it was 9:30 pm. I feel like one I was lied to by the employees in the front because he said the dining room was closed, and she first said she did not know when the dining room closed and two she just looked at the clock and said now. I feel this needs to be addressed by the management at that store that Burger King is being represented this way.

I think it's sad that Burger King charges over $2 for a large cup of ice. The cup can't cost more than 30 cents and how much could ice possible cost. It's summer time and it's very hot in Mississippi. I can go to McDonalds and get a large cup of ice for 50 cents and that's where I'll be going from now on along with all my friends & family. We won't be back there ever again.

Went to burger king on highway 6 and beechnut 8404 highway 6 south Houston tx the employee female was rude to me refused to serve ne spit in my fiod and ask me not to come to burgerjing again. Sge slamed the window. At me, I asked for her name she refused to tell me yelling and screening at me. I complained to the manager he did nothing. It happened today 6-12-15 at 3:54pm. This is not the first time said emploee is doibg such to me.

My wife and I ordered 2 whoppers w/ fries and onion rings. They switched the buns (turtle shell type) without informing us. The franchise is in Fortuna Calif. The burgers were greasy and tasted terrible. The onion rings and fries tasted like rancid oil. I have always been a patron of Burger King vs. McDonald's. I asked for a refund, was told i could apply it to another order. I do not like this franchise. I will never eat at a burger king again. I will never recommend burger king to anyone, and i will tell them how bad it was..

The wifi at the Phoenixville pa store has not worked in over two weeks. I was a frequent patron, but now I go to McDonalds. I will not return until I am assured that Burger King in Phoenixville pa has a working wifi.

I made a complaint about the Burger King in Ellwood City, Pa just a few weeks ago and today I received a coupon for a free whopper. I just went to use the coupon and they wanted to charge me tax. I think that is absolutely ridiculous! There is NO WAY anyone can charge tax on something that is free! I definitely will NOT be ordering anything from Burger King again! This has been nothing but a hassle. These people are extremely rude and they should not be working in public if they are going to be so ignorant. I do not understand why coupons are sent out for "free" whoppers to make up for the previous incident when they are trying to charge me.

Ordered my food at the drive through window at the Grand Rapids, Mich. at the Plainfield Ave and Cannonsburg Road location. I ordered two woppers, 2 vanilla shakes and 1 water. I told them I had a coupon for buy one get one free. I got to the window, got my woppers and the water drove out. I realized I had forgotten the shakes, got back In the drive through line, ordered 2 chocolate chip cookies for a dollar, drove up to the window again said.... you forgot my vanilla shakes, and handed her the receipt.

Her response was can I please have a dollar 6 I gave her the dollar 6, she rudely hands me one shake, then says here's the other one. I was very offended by her attitude. No "I'm sorry" or any thing. I momentarily paused in the drive through line and looked at her wanting to say something to her but I held back. She looked out the drive through window and said sarcastically "do you need anything else?" I responded, "No" rather perturbed. Then she sarcastically waved her hand at me and said "Ok Good Bye."

This is not accepable behavior for someone who deals with customers on a daily basis If I were her manager. I would give her some well needed training or possibly the manager could use some also. I almost went back to that location and confronted the manager about it but decided to vent this way may be more productive. I am going to mention this to anyone who asks me about Burger King. If the subject ever arises. I am discusted .

My husband had ordered, in English, 2 croisandwiches through the drive way at this Burger King on 1701 SW 8th Street in Miami, FL at 7:30 AM today on 05/20/2015. When we got to the window he was given only one. He said he had ordered 2 and the employee started arguing that he had ordered only one. My husband again replied that he asked for 2, then she replied "if you do not speak English do not order in English but in Spanish" in a very disrespectful and rude manner. My husband had ordered in English was our reply, while she continued arguing in Spanish.

I asked for the manager and another male employee answered that "she is the manager." We both feel discriminated, and it is intolerable that this employee pointed out that my husband has an accent when the right way would have been an apology and supply the extra sandwich.

Finally we expressed our desire to complain about the incident and she cared less. It is obvious that the behavior of this employee is unacceptable and that hurts the Franchise's good reputation. I will not return to this store. I would appreciate that this incident is investigated and the Manager is retrained in customer service knowledge at least.

The whopper has always been my favorite sandwich for over 20 yrs. I often stop at Burger King, #11248, after shopping in the area. BK is located on Zeeb road near Ann Arbor, Mi. Recently, I have noticed staff problems, often no cashier and a constant change in employees. Today I stopped at noon. There was a long delay in taking my order, no cashier and a long line of cars waiting for their orders. When I finally got to the pick-up window, I paid for my whopper. There seemed to be a lot of confusion inside and after 20 minutes, I just left. I think you need a new manager there. I'm sure you are losing a lot of customers there. I usually never complain about this type of thing but it was my favorite restaurant.

I will have to drive into downtown Ann Arbor for my whopper from now on.

I have visited the new Burger King in South Holland and it is very nice, but the service is terrible! I was in their on 5/7/15 and ordered two whoppers and two fries and it took over thirty minutes to get my order and their was only two other people in the whole restaurant.

I love Burger King and was happy when they built the one in South Holland because I live their. I eat at other Burger Kings all the time but this one is the worst when it comes to service. I find it sad that they would build such a beautiful restaurant and not monitor the service. Those people who were working that evening acted like they just did not care about the customers. This has happened to me both times that I went in there. I hope this complaint makes it to the right person because it is such a nice facility but needs management attention badly.

We went thru drive thru for breakfast and it took them almost 10 min to get us our order then we didn't even get a sort for the long wait time! Had we not have already paid for our food we would have pulled out!! That was senseless considering we were the only ones in drive thru!!!!; not very professional since they represent burger king!!! Not a happy customer!!!

After my son's baseball game, we went to Burger King in Nevada, MO. It was a horrible experience. It took 24 minutes to get our food, 5 people walked out, and they quit taking orders for over 10 minutes! When our food finally came out without the frozen treats, I brought it to the managers attention the time on my receipt, and how long we had been waiting. He yelled at me saying they had done over $2,000 dollars in sales with 5 people and that is just the way it goes. Our team will be going somewhere else during tournament times.

I am complaining about the so-called coupons you give out. I always buy the double whopper meal when I patronize Burger King, so when I received some coupons for a whopper meal, I took them to my favorite Burger King restaurant.

Unfortunately, what I thought was a reward for buying so many whopper and patronizing Burger King (you are the only fast food burger joint I go to), turned out to be a false advertisement for the whopper. Instead, I got a very small burger that resembled nothing like the whopper.

I got all the way home and went all the way back to the store to tell them they gave me the wrong sandwich (silly me was actually expecting the double whopper I always buy that was advertised on the coupon. The manager told me I had the right sandwich and just to prove it he painstakingly pried the two sheets of burgers apart to prove it was a "double" burger sandwich, nothing like the picture of the sandwich on the coupon. I will never use your coupons again. Very disappointed.

Went through drive through at the Burger King in Corpus Christi, Texas on Waldron road, and through the window I saw drinking cups that were being served with trash on top of the once clean cups. I took pictures of the overflowing trash that was on the cups being served. This was disgusting and unsanitary and putting people's health at risk. I would be more than happy to share these pictures with you and would like this to be corrected and not to let this happen again. 5-3-15 3:00 PM

My Mother and I ate at a store in Kernersville NC today, Sunday May 3rd around 12:00 noon. I don't know the store number, I just didn't want to even talk to the manager at all. There was a family in front of us and we waited patiently before our order was taken. When we were ready to have our order taken, we gave the lady at the register a coupon. She took off the one sandwich that was free, with a buy on get one free coupon.

Upon waiting for our order, people behind us kept piling in. We waited and waited and waited. My Mother has a very bad back so she went and sat down. Our food was kept in the warming bin for a few minutes then put on a tray. The manager on duty was waiting on all sort of food from the grill area. We waited almost 20 minutes before we got our food. By the time we got it, it was cold. It sat on a tray for over 5 minutes.

I'm boycotting that restaurant from now on. We've been coming here for years. It has gotten slower and slower and the tables are hardly ever wiped off. I work at Macdonald's. You think that a Macdonald's restaurant would have that kind of sorry service. It's just pathetic how sorry that store has gotten. I'm sorry to give you this message, but I'm not eating at this store ever again. The rating system for today, was a minus 3

We were at the Burger King on Delaware Street in Ankeny, Iowa, today. We waited in line over 30 minutes and then ordered, and waited some more. The older couple in front of us was upset and told the manager, "We have waited for over 30 minutes" the manager smiled and thanked the older couple..... only smiled and said, thank you, to them.

Then I knew I had to talk to someone else. I hope that is you. We go into the Des Moines area, at least once a month. We will NEVER eat there again. The slowest, rudest people I've ever seen. They may have been short handed, but it was obvious the manager was micromanaging. It looked bad, and was awful to experience.

I tried to use your feed back at mybkexperience.com. It said that your don't need my feedback since you reach your limit (Paraphrased). My suggestion is to either do the surveys or not. Don't limit them. This was my first survey that I tried to fill out. I eat at BK once a week or more and this really is a bad marketing if you go at it half hearted. I guess I can go to McDs for the next couple of weeks until I crave a Whooper again.

A Burger King on Ella Blvd in Houston, Texas (77008) just re-opened after remodeling. I've been by there twice within a two week period for breakfast. Both times I was told to move up and they would bring my food, however, there was no one behind me...I thought it strange the 1st time, but this morning when the same thing happened I asked "Why!, there is no one behind me." The nice worker working the drive-thru window said that they're on a timer and she need me to move up to stop the timer.

First, if there is a timer it is to time the delivery of the food to the customer; which is not happening correctly because you don't get your food when pulling away from the drive thru. I just think its ridiculous that they depend on those timers to get the food to the customer in a certain amount of time. So....I conclude that your wasting your time on the timers because your managers\employee's have manager to figure a way to beat the system and report the wrong stats! Well played franchises, well played. score 1 franchise score 0 The Real BK.. Fix it or get out of the business.

I went to Burger King 8238 N. Oak Traffic Way Kansas City Mo. this morning. The young lady in the drive thru was extremely rude. I told her that I wanted the sausage croissant meal with coffee. She stated, "you want the number one," in a very rude tone. I said no I don't want bacon, cheese, or eggs on the sandwich. So I repeated it. She stated the price and said pull up to the window.

When I got up to the window, there was no smile, just a disgusted look as if I was getting on her nerves. Well, I guess I set her off, because when I saw how small the coffee was, (still trying to be nice to her), I said "I'm sorry can you make that a large coffee please". She slammed the drive thru window shut, rolled her eyes and put the small coffee down and got a large cup. She then opened the window back up and took my money and handed me the coffee all the while with this mean look on her face.

I asked her when she gave me back my change, "What's your name?", that changed everything, she goes "Marissa, can I get you anymore creams or sugars?" I said nope and drove off. She didn't even give me a receipt. I was too out done to even go back to get it. And the food was cold. this was at about 6:50 in the morning. Everything should have been hot. This is unacceptable, not trying to get her fired, just some training on how to treat your customers. If she doesn't like what she does, there are hundreds who would love the opportunity.

Order my food, Drove up to window, Gave the woman debit card. She gave me my card back. Then held my drink and bag out of the window. I took my bag first. Then reached back for my drink. And she said and I quote. I DONT LIKE PEOPLE SNATCHING THINGS FROM MY HAND. Looked to a girl standing behind her and said, REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPEND? I have been working in town for three months. I have been going to the same Burger King everyday. She has no right snapping at me that way. She was rude and very mean. In the 35 plus years of buying food at drive ups, I have never been treated like that.

Burger King in Mansura, Louisiana is sad and, its been horrible for years now. Manager is very rude yells on speaker at people while ordering she surly is not happy to be there at its very well known. if any one even answers the speaker at all you can see cars drive up for hours sit 5 - 10 minutes then drive off cus nobody even answered them. If any one is answering the speaker that day boy are you lucky because they still take forever and all the cars get backed up in the line most get frustrated and drive off. If your lucky enough to actually place an order when you get to window to pay they ask each customer to back up to reset their clocks then your stuck forever at the window waiting to pay and get your food. Better check your food while there cus if you drive off your screwed if you have to wait in line again till they answer you and chances are your order is wrong or they shorted you some thing.

I went there recently for a cup of coffee not a one car in line waited 5 minutes to place order manager yells we aint got no coffee made I said ok then just give me a large coke i pull up at window they did not even have change for a 10 ten dollar bill waited another 5 minutes for change and for some one to fix a coke. The place either needs a major employee change or shut it down cus its loosing business. I honestly quit going last year and now we in 2015 this was first time trying to again still aint nothing changed. Some one with the corp of bk needs to drive up there and surprise them all my advise go at night that is when its worse.

I went to the drive thru and a employee, Jabreya, was so rude. First, She acted like she didn't want to take my order at the speaker. Then when I got to the window she didn't greet me, she just opened up and stared. After I let her swipe my card, she let doors slam. My daughter asked "why is she mad mom?" I thought it was the most disgusting behavior. then she brought my food and just handed it out the window with out a word. I am used to bad service from this location but this by far is the worst. This happened around 10:30pm

Ordered 2 sausage and egg biscuits W/cheese and two sausage and egg w/out cheese. Didn't check the price which is my fault, but it was $13.07 which is outrageous in itself. Check to make sure I had 4 biscuits. When I got home I had two sausage, egg and cheese and two sausage only (no eggs). Not only was the price terrible, but the order was wrong. Paid for more than I got. Last trip to the old BK! With that kind of pricing everything should be perfect.

It's time someone needs to act like they care about this stores the store on miss street in lafayette, louisiana is about the most dirty store I've seen the workers are so dam lazy you go in and it's looks like no one cares and they look at you like a botheration you'll must be using this places as a tax cut just close the dam thing down shame on you'll we work hard for our money to go spend it in a nasty place if you don't care we so in the hell don't care.

I just got out of Winter Garden West Colonial Drive location where I was stuck in line for over 10 minutes honking my car horn, due to the fact that my two boys got sick & had to go to the bathroom-It was an emergency!!! My boys were forced to pee and throw up in a paper cup in the car line! Once I got up to the window, I was so upset & expressed in words what had happened. The young girl employee laughed and argued with me that they had to wait on French fries! What I can not even begin to explain how wronged we were. We never got food and then after a young man said he was sorry he went to take someone's order inside and laughed and had a wonderful time at our expense!! We were humiliated, disrespected, laughed at, and treated worse than animals! I will be contacting my attorney tomorrow!

I was at the Burger King on Trumbull St. and Lafayette Detroit, Michigan on Friday April 10, 2015 around 4pm waiting on my order with 3 other customers. When a tall white guy started yelling at another staff member about her washing dishes and not being on the floor, he was cuzzing her out walking back and forth using the F word and being extremely foul I was in shock that was taking place in front of so many customers, so I asked who is the manager so that I could speak to them when she pointed to the same guy that was yelling and cuzzing. I couldn't believe my eyes that is was the manager, I'm not sure if this will even get to the appropriate hands but this type of behavior should not be tolerated and the staff there should not have to put up with cuzzing and foul language. Please do an investigation, I know I will never go back there.

I am very disappointment and upset for my experience few minutes ago at the location show on this email. This store is a very busy store normally the waiting time is longer than the average BBK, that’s okay I go there for the convenience, but today after waiting for 15 min in line, of my 30 min for lunch, I realized that the store was out of patty for your signature dish, the Whooper, no whopper jr either. Where is the manager?, why don’t tell the customers before the wasted their time on a line?, Why not closed the store or put a sign at the door, or even better have respect for your customers and have some employ informing people of the situation.
But not only is the aggravation of the waiting and not having what I was looking for, is the attitude of the cashier, very rude and very unsympathetic. Please train the manager of this store, if you have a situation like that put your best employ on the front, the faster taking order, the most accommodating. I think what trigger me sending this letter is the fact that she did not have any respect or consideration for other people’s time, no customer service experience and very unacceptable attitude, rude and making faces like she was doing me a favor. Please I hope you can correct and train better your employees.

The bathroom is nasty at the Burger King on 23rd street, Chattanooga Tn. The paper towels were sitting on top of holder instead of in it, and the floor was soaking wet, full of urine. The most disgusting thing about the bathroom experience is that I almost slipped and fell. In the urine! The walls were covered in grime and the sink where I'm supposed to wash my hands is the dirtiest part of the bathroom. The place I'm supposed to get CLEAN is the DIRTIEST!?!? That doesn't make any sense! I was so nauseated from the experience that I left, not even bothering eating at the gross establishment. Just for proof, I took a picture of it.

This morning, after my girlfriend and I got breakfast, my girlfriend was harassed by one of your managers. When Sandi went to get her coffee refill, this manager, a somewhat chubby black woman with blond hair (I don't she's a natural blond) told her, out of the blue, that "you can't hang out here" and said she would be loitering. We have been frequenting this Burger King, at Beaver Dam Road and Bristol Pike for a few weeks, and never had a problem. Sandi is homeless, and sometimes when I have errands to do, I leave her here with some money to buy coffee or something. Today, like other days, we came in and quietly ate our meal and sipped our coffee. The problem is not that Sandi would be taken someone's seat when it's crowded, just that, evidently, this manager is discriminating against the homeless. Oh, and this manager said another manager complained about Sandi loitering (a dubious story). Why would this other manager not tell Sandi directly?
Sandi and I generally are quiet when we visit Burger King and don't bother other guests. In fact, we've gotten to know some of the regular guests here and enjoy talking with them. And we always clean up after ourselves, leaving the place the way we found it. Other customers have been extremely loud and leave trash on the table and the floor. Last night, three older teenagers almost blocked the way as they played their "music" loud and danced around. Another customer's little boy bounced a basketball around, almost knocking the ball and himself into customers. Sandi is undergoing chemo therapy and always wares a "cat hat", even inside as she has lost most of her hair. She doesn't cause problems like others have and cleans up after herself. This is clearly a case of discrimination and harassment of the homeless. The manager just coming out of the blue when Sandi got her coffee refill and telling her she can't stay long, while we were still eating breakfast, is arbitrary and capricious. Other people hang around and socialize and other managers don't have a problem with this. I've only seen this manager two or three times in the past couple weeks Sandi and I have been coming to this Burger King, and this incident has left a bad taste in my mouth (pun intended). Sandi is going through stress, with the cancer and being homeless. Burger King should not add insult to injury by harassing and discriminating against her. Please do something about this discrimination and harassment.

dirty floors, dirty around the drink fountain, and dirty tables. The food was not hot. This store was in Canton, Ga.
It was around 9 at night and it should be cleaner that that. I was very disappointed since I had eaten at the one in Acworth, ga the day before, and it was delicious and the food was hot and it was clean there.

I ordered 2 extra long cheese burgers and a fish sandwich and a small smoothie. I asked the cashier to explain why my order was 22.00 and she walked off and left me at the window. She started doing something and walked off frown on face like she did not want to help me. I stayed at the window puzzled and finally another employee asked if they could help. They went through the order and found I was being charged for a meal I didn't ask for. The cashier was very unprofessional and acted as if she did not care. I had to wait for a few minutes till my meal was re cooked. When I received my order, it was cooked to a crisp, black and hard. I have no intentions on going back. Burger King restaurant in blytheville, Arkansas!

Ordered my food, paid and was told (we will get that for you as soon as we can). I was waiting for my food when I looked up and saw the manager pick up a tray of food off the counter and put it back in the warmer. I walked up and ask if that was my food. She answered yes that my name was called by one of the girls. I responded no ma'am I was waiting and listening for my name and it was not called. She raised her voice and started to argue with me that yes she did. I am positive my name was not called. This was at 994 high st Wadsworth, Ohio. 4/10/15 at 4:59 pm.

I went through the drive through as I do each morning at 7:22 AM. The young lady that took my debit card swiped it then laid it face up, numbers exposed on the register while she went to make my coffee. I immediately called out to the girl to give me my card back. She tilted her head as to acknowledge my sounds but then ignored me, when she turned to give me my coffee I asked if she did not hear me. She then looked at me with a disgusted look and closed the window in my face. In todays climate with cameras and all sorts of tricks it is very dangerous to leave your card exposed. All the other times after the card is swiped they give it directly back to me. Not this girl. I did get a chance to speak with the manager, she did apologize but the issue is not with the manager, it's with the young lady that served me and possibly the training Burger King gives it' employees, both about how to handle cards, and secondly how to provide a paid for service.

Several weeks ago, I was at a meeting listening to several women talk about their favorite take out restaurant. Several of them stated that they would not go to Burger King anymore because it was so dirty and the dining room was seriously neglected. I disregarded the comments, as my husband and I enjoy a whopper and a senior coffee there occasionally, but had not been in for a little while. Several days later we decided to go for a hamburger and ended up at Burger King in Post Falls, Idaho on Mullen Ave.( where we live). Entering the store, I noticed that the windows were very dirty,( first thing your customer sees and should be kept sparkling). We sat down at the table with a game machine, and proceeded to look it over for a game to play. It was so dirty, food in the crevices and screens were obscene. I asked for a bar towel to wash the machine, but the clerk was kind enough to come and wash it for me. I noticed that the windows were dirty, and the sills were dirty along with the chairs, floors walls. I used to work in fast food, and if our store was this dirty, we would have been fired. The next day I decided to stop by to get a senior coffee at the drive up window, and it was also disgusting along with the ledge in front of it. The clerk said she would take care of it. Yesterday we went to Spokane Valley, Washington, and stopped at a Burger King there. I used the bathroom, and it was terrible and obviously not cleaned recently. The counters, floors etc were also just as dirty as the ones at the store in Post Falls. I know you are thinking that it could be attributed to rush hour, but what I was noticing was not just recent occurrences. We would hate to give up our habit of selecting Burger King for our take out, but if something doesn't improve, it will happen.

On 4/6/2015 at 9 am i was traveling for business and stopped at your store off exit 76(10385 N us 31). I was craving a burger,and im so glad you offer them early. I pulled into the drive thru ordered a double whopper meal, took a little while but I understand that.My food came out, I drove off ready to pull out onto 13 north, I opened the bag to find 2 tater tots,2 breakfast sandwiches. I was running late and almost went on, but as I said, I was really craving a burger,so I turned around. I waited through the drive thru again. The girl gave me a new bag, and told me to keep the other. I said what am I going to do with that,and she replied she cant take it back.I argued the point and told her to throw it away then, she reluctantly took it.I get back out on the interstate,and I don't know how, but I get hot fries, and a cold burger!

On Monday 6th April at about 4pm my husband, I and my three children went to bk in cowley retail park. We were waiting in the quee at the tills when the man in front if us raised his voice to the girl serving, he was telling her that he spoke her language and what she said was very rude and she should think about what she said before she spoke. I took my children to find a seat leaving my husband to order. While waiting the man who spoke to the girl serving told my husband that the girl had told a co worker that I was fat. This lead to my husband having a word with the manager after he had spoke to my husband and I and said he would talk to the girl. He apologised and nothing else was said or done. I'm very disappointed as what was ment to be a treat for the children turned into an uncomfortable meal.

Your usual site not taking info - I want you to know that this morning's experience (04/05/15 at 10:20 am - Store 11659) was way below par. Unusual for the place - maybe the cat was away this Sunday! It took 9 and one half minutes to receive two croissants. I was the only one in the drive up lane - and there appeared to be 1 person at the counter. Caitlin never in that interim appeared at the window to indicate she was sorry for the delay (no cars ever came up behind me while I was in line). Nor did she indicate such when she passed me the bag. I asked for a receipt, for I never received one - "I threw it in the trash - I'll print a new one." Maybe it was the kitchen's fault, but she was the face of that business. Maybe some training - and a faster cook!!

Store 2981; Approximately 10:00 p.m. April 3, 2015. 1) after finishing my meal (tasty)I went to counter and stood in line to order a sundae; second in line, behind a BK employee ordering. After the employee ordered the two employees chatted and joked without acknowledging me standing at the counter. I believe my presence at the counter alone ought to had been a cue for the counter worker to ask me if she could help me; instead I found it disrespect and poor business to allow me to walk away without acknowledging that I may want something. Good business is for employees to place the customer's time ahead of their own. I was on break from work - I guarantee that my time is well worth more than BK counter help. (2) I went on-line to complete survey.

After agreeing to answer a few more questions I was kicked off. I attempted to go back on-line but I received a message that no more surveys were being accepted. I just spent 5 minutes attempting to take the survey and now another 15 minutes to voice my complaint. Apparently, from the website notice, BK does not need my information and may not be honring the agreement. I believe I have valid concerns - I have been frequenting this BK location nearly weekly (or more) for over 7 years. Please give me a reason to return because good customer service is questionable at this time. Apparently, the newer employees have not been trained well. I do not have time to wait for good customer service. I am busy and I am certain you are as well. Thank you for your time!

I ordered a Whopper, Jr. meal with cheese. (this is a complaint against whoever made the sandwich, not the guy who took my order.) when I got home, there wasn't any cheese, even though I was charged for it....I put on my own cheese, and while looking at the inside of the sandwich, there was one pickle, one tiny slice of tomato, one tiny ring of an onion and the lettuce you could hardly find. I remade the sandwich, adding my own cheese, pickles, onion and lettuce.

I went into the store on Fairgrounds road in Bremerton on March 31. About 12:45 PM. I had to go into the store because the drive up lane was backed up about 4 or 5 cars. I ordered 2 BIG KING sandwiches (with no middle bun.) The lady who waited on me did a good job. I asked for 2 mustard packets. When I got my order. And left the store. I got on the road, on my way to work. I opened up one of the sandwiches and noticed there was only one patty in the sandwich. I opened the other sandwich and there was only one patty in that one as well. My order stated that I did not want the middle bun. NOT the middle patty? This has happened before at the same store and either the order is wrong? Or the fires are cold. So maybe it is time to go to Wendy's

I am writing this to you to let you know that two of your BK's that I go to are deliberately having their printers not print the receipt survey number out so that you can't read it, and can't do your survey. They are store #2956, and #7249. This has been going on for at least two months now. I was first told that the printer needed ink. Than a few weeks later I saw an employee at the mall, and when I asked if the printer was fixed, I was told that they don't want us to call in. The reason is because they don't want us to get a free item, and they won't make as much money as they would without the survey receipt. If you send someone to these BK's you will see what I am talking about. I will stop going to these places if they don't fix their printers.

Burger king @ 200 East Judge Perez D. Chalmette,la April 1st 815 a.m. Went in to order a breakfast meal. 2 employee 1 for preparing the food the other take the order from drive thru and front countner REALLY. you need to get more employee's or close down that is dam rite STUPID.

I ordered chicken fires today for lunch and much to my surprise there was no chicken or very little, what taste there was tasted like fried dough, very little flavor, they were also very dry. they should be dough fries. very disappointed.

i was visiting the burger king on peters creek in winston salem NC.. i arrived at around 1130 am.. i had palced my orger and waited for about 15 minutes all to find out that my meal had either been given to another customer or had not been made at all.. when i went to inquire about the reason i was waiting so long,, i was told nothing by the attendant,, she just yelled in the back and acted very irritated with me ,, i was embarrased because there were other customers there and she was so loud and rude. i decided to leave with out my money back or food because it was just going to make me more mad waiting on my refund

i work at a laquinta very close to this burger king..which always seems to be short handed..anyway today sunday, 3/29..at aprox. 1230 I went in to order food for 5 fellow workers..there was a line which was not moving..a young think girl seemed to me having a argument with someone on the line...then she said she was not working and got her phone and went to texting..then yelled that there were no more burgers and she was not taking care of the people at the cunter...a lot of people left, me for one and went to the near by dunkin dounuts and got some very good sandwiches...why does this unit have suck a hard time with help....a couple weeks ago the dining room was closed cause they didn't have enough help...and we send a lot of our guest over there..maybe not so much if this place cant get it together....

This Bluefield Va Burger King has not had ice cream for over six weeks and we come for the shakes and Icey floats. Not a good representation for theis store in Bluefield Va.

Went thru drive thru after paying was asked to drive up to wait for tens minutes which there was know other customers when i got home old fries so hard you couldnt eat them i ordered a double with cheese i got a single know cheese and burnt bun its really sad yall open for 24 hours and know customers and still I received a bad product!

On Wednesday, (3/25/2015) at 11:35 AM, my family, and myself went to one of you drive thru. I brought a spicy whooper ( without cheese), whooper junior with cheese, 9 piece chicken fries, 2 bacon cheese burgers,1 large onion ring, 3 small fries, 1 medium ice coffee, and 1 medium fruit punch. receipt number (217), my complaint is that we found hair on one of the cheese burgers and they did not contain no bacon, my other complaint is that my spicy whooper had cheese on it when I clearly stated no cheese. This is bad business, my son had ate off the cheese burger when he found a long black hair on his burger. I also have a complaint that no one in the store were wearing hairs nets, and they all has long hair. The store number I went to was #03456. Cashier 300169 Britney. Address: 5120 W Capitol Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53216.

I went out to eat with my children and a lady worker camileigha set my burgers on the counter while waiting for my kids chicken nuggets by the time my kids food was done I sat down to eat and my food was ice cold so I respectfully asked for another burger she grabbed the burger felt it and said f***ing bullshit and tossed the burger, made a second one and let that one set then brought it to me and that one was also cold she then said to me that it was my own fault that my food was cold. And that it wasn't mcdonalds I can't have it my way. I was very disappointed I asked for a refund. Then left. I wanted to be reimbusted for the time I lost I didn't even get to sit down and eat with my children. Please call me at (707)-457-7899 thank you

Addressing the Burger King in Panama City fl on 1396 w. 15 th st 32405 Store phone # 850 784 1660. I went in @4:51pm on 3/25/2015 I ordered a double whopper w/cheese and fries and a chocolate shake. I asked for a senior citizen discount the cashier said we don't do senior discount's I then informed him that yes you do I always get my senior discount. He said he is not allowed to gives discount's yet. He said I would have to speak to the manager I said ok can I speak to her he went and informed her that I would like to speak to her she said ok give her a couple of min so we waited patiently for about five min then I told him to go ahead and ring it ,regularly so other people could get waited on. My order cost $8.49. Then I steped aside to wait on my order and to speak to the manager by now 10+ min 's have passed I watching the young manager working and I waited patiently. Finally she told the young cashier his double whopper was up.

Now my order is ready and she still never took a moment to address my concern, I asked him who was her boss and he shrugged his shoulder's saying I don't no , then he told her I wanted to no who her boss was and she never informed me so I proceded to tell her that all I wanted to ask her was about my ,senior discount she said all I had to do was ask him which I said I did and he said I had to ask you. She told me she was busy and if I had a problem with that I could come back there and make burger I told her I'm retired and I have made more burger's in my day than she is old. I have grand kids older than she is and I have paid my time.i told her that she could have answered his ? From where ever she was and never stopped working. My problem is that this little girl would not take time out of her busy day to respect her elder's and it's sad because I'm a customer the reason she is able to be a manager @ Burger King.

All this over a senior citizen discount and a very disrespectful manager don't remember her name but she was working @ 4:49 pm on 3/25/2015 the young cashier was new I could tell because he really did not want to upset her by asking her my ?'s . My Host: was William order#219 I really would like for someone to address this issue I and my wife have had this happen to us a few times @ this Burger King five times we get senior discount then when a new employee comes in they don't understand the discount there should be proper notification plastered on the bulletins board for all employee to honor the men and women of the military and seniors who have earned the right . That young lady needs to know that some gave all and all gave some for her to be in the position she is in.

Yesterday apx 4:00pm my husband and i went to the north versailles, pa drive thru. 1st i couldn't understand what the girl @ the order window was saying. I asked her 3x to repeat herself she was not talking clearly and i couldn't understand her at all. i ordered 2 jr whopper meals and told her i left my coupon at home. she charged me like $9.39 for 2 meals. I threw away the receipt, you can check the register tape with my order. We then ate our meals when we arrived home and were very disappointed in the quality of the meal. the buns on both burgers were dry and stale. I called the restaurant and they said to bring it back. I said i'm not coming back when it's 20 minutes away each way from my home. I asked for a refund (for my next visit) they said they can't do that. Since They were unable to assist me, can you send me coupons for two (2) free meals at a later date. I frequently eat at burger king and this the 1st time in over 30 years i ever experienced a problem. Thank you for your assistance. Renee' Konias

I went to burger king in Macon Ga. ask for a chicken sandwich with light mayo ,when I got my sandwich it was fill with mayo,also it taste like it was cook in old oil and had bend under the heat lamp the sandwich was not freash.

A manager (Fea) came in yelling at a couple employees telling them to shut the up and putting her hand in their face, also was throwing creamer in one of the employees face.

I called Burger king last march 3rd about bolt in the milkshake and they said will send to big corporate office and they never call me. I call every once a week ... and they never call me until now.

Today I decided that I would have something from Burger King. I stand online to order a #1. Durning the process waiting for someone to take my order. You have one Clark notices me but not asking for my order just for at least 4mins doing what ever note even say sir I'll be right with u. Store is in Elmont ny.... I left and when somewhere else to eat ghetto service

Every time I go here to the drive-thru at Burger King in Windham, Maine (04062) it is a 10 minute wait for my food. Its at least 3 -4 minutes before I can place my order, then a 5-10 minute wait for my order. Not just me , EVERY ONE! You can go to McDonalds across the street and be out of there in 3 minutes or less, usually less. You need to hire more efficient employee's. No one should ever have to wait that long. I got to McDonalds and as I'm leaving the same cars are at Burger King still waiting for their orders. This is like this ALL THE TIME. And at Burger King there is no way to get around the other cars in the drive thru so you have to Wait and wait and wait. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EMPLOYEE'S?

Orange juice was almost water at Burger King. If I go there I expect a certain level of customer service.

Went to go get a ice cream sundae manager claim that it was 4 oz. of ice cream wasn't even 1 and half. I don't think that customers should be treated that way.

burger king me and my 3 children where in burger king on the 3-9-15 and one of the employes was very rude her name tag said Cheyenne me and my 3 children was dinning and she came over to my table where we was eating our meal and she grabbed my 13 month olds high chair and pushed it back with my bay in it and began to clean our area it was upsetting to me she had no right to grab my babys high chair with her in it she should have waited until we where through with our meal before cleaning our table and swiping under our table it could have gotten trash in our food and my baby could have fallen out of her high chair when she grabed her and pushed her chair across the floor like she did that could be a law suite so please do something about this employe at burger king by the name of Cheyenne she is located at the burger king at 1605 town square SW

One food was ice cold returned it and she had put already deep fried onion ring back in the deep fryer then my fish sandwich was so cold there was no warmth at all ice cold brought it back and the had that balls to microwave the fish patty and one it was still cold and so tough it could not be eaten at all this is the 2nd time I've been there and the 2nd time we got food poisoning and extremely bad service and food this place there is no way this place would ever pass a inspection of any kind its dirty filthy and the employees are just as bad I will NEVER go back to that burger king don't wanna be sick with food poisoning again even my son got sick off their food this burger king was on the corner of century ave / 120th ave and 36 in south Paul MN area I was told the place was closed down due to it not being up to code.

Rowlett, Texas has no burger king! Come on guy's i need a double whopper stat!

We went into burger king store 977 and we go in every morning and there was a sign on the window for two Breakfast cros. For 4.00 the employee at the window charged us 3.89 for each cros. We did tell her that the window sign stated 4.00 for two and she stated that the price is not on her menu code. We did ask her to check. The window and she stated she was not going to do that. We would like our money back 3.89 and she does need more training at the window she was very rude to us. She does not know her job.

Went to the burger king in Chalmette, LA didn't have sausage but ham and bacon only really. Needs to be closed down.

A very u satisfied customer in Martinsburg,wv been to both stores. Very poor,slow service. never get what you ask for always ask for Zesty might get it 2 out of 10 times.. zesty an being my daughters favorite place is the whole reason we eat there.. But after today were done...

Went to the BK in Fairhaven Ma about 7pm tonight. Ordered 2 fries and 2 Jr Whoppers got home a 4 min ride everything was cold! Really ! Now I had to listen to my husband complain. This is not the first time this has happened at this location, simple request I want my food hot.

our orders of French Fries were extremely loaded with salt--what happened to the "no salt" to be added do to health issues? Also, the chicken sandwich had almost no sauce-making the sandwich very dry. Normally eat the Whopper Jr., but decided to try something different-what a mistake!

Went to the Traverse City Mi. BK at US31 South and M37 Intersection on Friday th3 13th ( should have known) and ordered 2 Bacon double cheese burgers and a large order of Onion rings. Getting home (about a 10 mile trip) I find an order of chicken nuggets. No cheeseburgers, no onion rings, just nuggets. No I didn't call or return that day, didn't know I was suppose to. The following Monday I stopped by on my way home from work ( something I would do 3 or 4 times a week. The manager was nothing short of rude. Frowning she asked if I had called I told her no, I didn't know I was suppose to. People standing behind me were getting mad at being held up. The manager finally came back and said I will do it this time but next time call. Really? So she thinks this will happen again? Instead of making me feel like a fool in front of the other customers she should have had a talk with the lady that put the napkins in the bag and was laughing and talking with her co-workers. BK is no longer on my list of fave places to stop. I realize this won't hurt your business a bit but at least I won't be treated like a fool anymore.

on 10/28/12, at burger king in warrenville, il. at 4pm, i was informed that the customer is not always right.oh, did i mention this happened in america?i ordered two dble cheeseburgers off the grill and fresh fries. reminding the girl again that it was to be off the broiler. after i was asked for 12.41. i said that was alot, and the girl said she made a mistake and had to ask the manager for help. he took control of the register and i reminded him i wanted it off the broiler; as i was watching the cook take the already cooked patties out of the cold pan to be microwaved. the mgr.[ julio gomez, he told me was his name ]said off the broiler. the cook then made one, and the mgr. bagged it. i then said, i ordered two,and the mgr. informed me i was wrong, and had only ordered 1! that i had only paid for 1! the girl said, "he paid for two" after all, he had taken care of the order after she had erred. he asked me if i wanted another one, and i said that i wanted two, just like i had ordered! he then repeated many times that i had only paid for one, that i had ordered one! i said isn't the customer always right?, and he said more beliggerently, no, the customer is not always right! well, that hit me as pretty confrontational for something that was entirely his and her fault. when i asked for his name, he replied, "julio" then i asked him his last name "gomez", he said. i thought that it sounded a little common, but i am writing this letter thinking it will be his real name, though i suspect it isn't. he was overly aggressive and his attitude was one of disrespect. he seems to be a little arrogant, and needless to say, his store will be the last place i order a meal, in the future.i hope someone will read my letter and not dismiss it per se. i am not a typist, and it took me longer that you can imagine to type it.! i'd like a response to this letter, thank you.

Went into Burger King today as its what my daughter chose we ordered and everything was not appetising at all ! The burger bun was dry and had no sauce the chips were freezing ! I didn't eat mine I took my little girls back and said I'm fine with not changing mine because I had been put off but wanted her chips replacing they made some fresh chips and then put them in the kids bag with the cold ones still in there I said the cold chips are still in there and the women replied you have got fresh chips in there as well so why are you complaining ?!? Needless to say I am appalled at the service I got and don't think I will be going back ! It's not very often we take my little girl out for something to eat as she has milk allergies and Burger King are usually good with us but this experience is not a nice one I would understand if they were busy but I was they only customer being served and 3 tables had been used it is unacceptable !

On 4/13/2013 we went through drive thru ordering our items. When we drove off, and got home, we found out we were missing a Bacon Cheeseburger. Due to us being clear across town and having a baby that fell asleep, I called the Burger King Resturant and asked what can be done. The manager said 1 of two things.. 1) I can come back and get it or 2) she can mail me out a coupon, but the coupon could take up to 2 weeks to be mailed out! I was furious at the type of service this manager was giving me. To waste my gas and time going clear across town for a bacon cheese burger that I paid for and didnt get, or to wait at least 2 weeks to see if they were going to send me out a coupon for something that wasnt my fault!

I never would go back to this specific Burger King again. Terriable service and awful managment.

Its horriable to have a resturant take your money and not give you your item you paid for, Then to tell you to wait 2 weeks! Pathetic!

Burger King # 13029 2504 O Street Lincoln Nebraska 68510
402-476-3050

Hello. I am filing a complaint about the Burger King located at 500 N Martin Luther King Jr Drive in Winston Salem, NC 27101. This facility is the worst that I have seen in quite some time. I noticed that there are a lot of teenage workers who do not have manners at all. The hours of operation clearly states that the facility will be open until 12:00am, but around 10:30 every night, you are free to order, but no one will answer to take your order, and when you pull around to the window, the employees look at you as if you are crazy, and continue to talk to each other and on their cell phones. Burger King is not the same.

I am on the road a lot during the week and quite often use fast food restaurants for lunch. I have noticed that there is an increasing number of Burger King restaurants in the Holland, Zeeland, MI area that are getting slower and slower with their service. It appears that one person is handling the front counter and the drive up window. I can get through the drive through line at a McDonalds much quicker than at Burger King. I prefer the Burger King fish sandwich over McDonalds but cannot afford the long wait at Burger King. I also like vanilla shakes. The vanilla shakes at Burger King taste like frozen Cool Whip. It is not ice cream by any stretch of the imagination.

Starting to think Burger King may be getting in financial trouble and cutting back on staff and quality food to lower costs.

Every time I go to your store located on Port Washington Road in the mornings on my way to work, I either wait for 5 minutes or better, or I leave. The store # is Burger King #5369.

I just noticed online today that this store doesn't open until 6:00 so the first two times I was there, I understand why I waited, as I got to the drive through between 5:55 and 5:58, but still, I waited one of those times until 6:06. This morning I got to the drive through at 6:04 am and at 6:10 AM I drove off. Nobody even came to the window.

When I left I saw someone in the drive through window making coffe or doing something, but never even acknowledged me. I do not have a Burger King in my town so this is usually a treat for me for breakfast since I really love their breakfast sandwiches but I will tell you this, I am completely irritated and frustrated with this store.

I am not to sure I will be going back there. Hopefully the rumor that we are getting a store in the Saukville/Port Washington area is true, othewise I will just have to go to breakfast in West Bend on the weekends when I feel like I want it.

your store number #1736 BURGER KING OF HACKETTSTOWN<NJ, has the worst bunch of morons i have ever seen run and operated of a kindergadren based mentality that it take to perform there duties. everytime i goes to this store,they get the simplest of orders wrong. i had been going to this place weekly for years.and always got horible service...so against my better judgement,i went there again today...and as ALWAYS. they screwed up my order. "have it your way" REALLY? i have to get the right order t least once outa 25 times to get it my way....someone needs to fire that manger,and crew and start from fresh...you could put Chimps behind the counter and they would do a better job.

I went to the Burger King at 2295 w. stadium blvd Ann Arbor mi 48103 on 4/12/13 for lunch before heading to work. I asked for a FRESH chicken sandwich +onion and FRESH onion rings. Needless to say onion rings were ok but my sandwich was anything but fresh. It's so irritating to order something pay your money and bother what you asked for. I understand its much easier to give someone a fillet/ patty that has been sitting for 15-30 min but not everyone eats that kind of food. I like my food fresh and don't mind waiting 7-10 minutes to get fresh food. Why can't these workers just give people what they ask & pay for.? The sandwich didn't even have onions on it. My receipt says off fryer which I assume means cook a new one. I've been trying to call the store for over an hour but they won't pick up the phone. Now I'm at work for 7 hours and stillness something to eat. I know the manager will say I'm sorry we will replace it which is not helping me right now.

In burien burger king, Every time i go to that burger king, they always get my orders wrong or charge me extra . Well i just got back from burger king twice and i found a hair in my burger , i had to throw away because it made me not hungry anymore. Last time i went there, i ate in. It was not a clean place to eat at all. While i was eating , there was a fly buzzing by me , making me feel dirty and the table wasnt wipedclean.

My Fiance and I eat at Burger King every other week. Last night I was so embarrassed by the rude service we will never go back and I will make it my life's mission to advise everyone I know never to eat there again! I came in around 11:30pm on November 27th at the Burger King located near Yonge and Eglinton. I asked for a spicy wopper (meaning the whiplash burger or whatever) and the manager Laura refused to serve me! WTF what fast food restaurant refuses to serve someone? Drunk homeless people come in and still get served! I asked for a complaints number and she gave me the number to her restaurant. Her and other collegues had a good laugh! I will never to back to any Burger King unless I get a verbal and written apology from LAURA! I'm sure nothing will come from this complaint but Burger King lost about $400 annually from my fiance and I and I'm sure a lot more after I tell my story. Burger King has been boycotted unless I get that apology from Laura!

Burger King you got to do better!! I had to do this because it makes me mad when come to spend my hard earned money and you have such terrible service not once but twice.

My first bad experience, my order was wrong and on top of that,cold!The drive-thru attendant told me that they ran out of onion ring sauce. When I got to the light after leaving Burger King I turned around to return the food inside.I asked for the manager to get a refund, he gave me my refund and asked what was wrong.

I advised him that the food was cold and the order was wrong and plus you ran out of onion ring sauce. The manager said to me that they did not run out, they had plenty. So the drive-thru attendent lied just because she didn't want to get me the sauce. Who does that??

My last experience that made me send this email, the customer service was the worst ever. I've never been thru a drive thru where the the only thing the attendent says to you is "your total is..." No hello, how are you. I asked for barbaque sauce, she said noting, just passed it too me. She never said thank you, have a good night, nothing.

Also not to mention when I approched the window they were changing money, or changing the drawers, which was not a problem because I understand that has to be done but not once did she say sorry for the wait.

Nor did she come and knowledge me waiting for close to 5 mins. How do you give someone a job dealing with customers when they have no customer service experience? I'm not having it my way at Burger King!!

Burger King on Ironbridge Rd.Richmond,VA 23237

I don't complain about a lot in life. But since this is the second incident at the Burger King In Ottawa, KS, I have to say something. Today, 1/28/12, I ordered the whopper (no lettuce and no onions), onion rings, and a coke. When I was given my order, I asked the gal at the window, "No onions or lettuce,right?" Her reply was "There shouldn't be". Well, guess what sister? There was both onions and lettuce on my order. And the coke tasted like it had antifreeze in it. $6.00 bucks shot to hell. I will NOT be going back to this establishment. I'll take my business across the street to McDonalds!

I'd like to say that when i entered into the Burger King restaurant I was walking into a PARTY SCENE or though it seemed! I entered in the rear of the building and could hear a bunch of playing, joking, laughing, and cursing! I almost didnt order. No manager in site, a hefty bi-racial woman with glasses was present she was dressed different from the others, she was well occupied with who i at first assumed to be a child of hers in regular clothing (no burger king attire) until i seen them kissing in the kitchen area, needless to say then i realized different. My order that was suppose to be a whopper with cheese no onion with chocolate shake took me 9 minutes to get and was AWFULY COLD..

I was very dissapointed but i chose no to even go back inside once in the car, i however did call and try to make a complaint but someone who answered the phone never directed my call to any management? Needless to say i will probably never go back in this restraunt in the evenings.

Last night I felt really ill so ran in burger king to use the toilet then I felt sick so ran out side to be sick and asked for a cup of water and didn't get one , I needed to toilet again so I ran back I was being sick , the security gaurd opend and unlocked the door whilst I was in the toilet I was trying to ring my sister to come and pick me up a woman who worked there's had hold of me trying to pull me off the toilet I was asking for water and they refused , in the end I got up off the toilet and as I walked out they was shouting at me saying don't come back here again I am unhappy with how they treated me I couldn't help being ill , this is in the manchester picadilly mcdonalds.

I went through the drive through at BurgerKing#13903 at 101 W Euless Main in Euless Texas. My order number was #2. I ordered 2 sausage biscuits, a sausage egg and cheese biscuit and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. When I got home to eat I discovered that the biscuits were hard as a rock. Almost like a crouton. Unfortunately I have no teeth so this made it very difficult to eat. And the sausage on the sausage egg and cheese biscuit was dry like it was over microwaved. I have been going to this Burger King for a long time now and I have never received such poor quality food before.

My husband and I left a basketball game and stopped by for your fish sandwiches. We both ordered combo meals. One fish was to have no lettuce and extra tarter sauce and the other to have no tarter sauce and only lettuce. The gentleman taking our order repeated it back to us with our 2 special orders and he repeated it back correctly. We finally received our order and drove across town to our home. Upon arriving home i noticed that NEITHER one of our sandwiches were made correctly. It was not feasible to drive back across town to return the food. It was really aggravating and frustrating to get home to eat dinner and find out that I could not eat my sandwich because of the lettuce on it, and my husband could eat his but had to scrape as much of the tarter sauce off that he possibly could. This is just not acceptable to me because the gentleman taking the order repeated exactly what we wanted back to us and they were still not made correctly.

When I walked in it took 10 minutes to be served, and once served it took so long for my meal I sat down. When paying for my meal I gave my army ID and they said they don't give HM forces discount in which I find disgusting. I am a war veteran so Why does another Burger King give HM forces discount and another not, I think that this is discriminating the British armed forces in which I shall be talking to Land about this. When I actually got my meal after another 10 minutes, I had one piece of bacon, cold burgers and a stale bun, I took my burger back to compliant about it and they were helpful about the matter but when getting burger back the bun was worse than the first one stale. This is discussing for such a popular fast food restaurant.

I arrived at burger king on desiard st in monroe,la a little after 6 on feb 20,2013.. I stood insince line for about 10minutes and from my expierience since I was white I wasn't being waited on..I stood in line and blacks that were entering after me(their orders were being taken) there was two customers that purchased food but didn't have all the money and ran to get change,while they were gone the older black customer was asked what she wanted to order and she said she wasn't ready so when I finally got a chance to place my order I was told that the screen was tied up and I couldn't place my order yet..that was bullshit and I will be contacting a lawyer..besides it should all be on camera..

I was at a Burger King store with my brother. I notice that there were people that was behind me getting there orders. I went up to ask what was taking so long, the girl did not offer me a explanation so I told her to refund my card (the bill was 16.02). I then left. Upon checking my bank account, it did not show the account credited. The next day I went in again and ask to talk to the manager, she told me that it take 24 hours to go through, again I left. On Monday the 29th of October 2012 I looked at my account it was not credited. I went in to talk to the manager I could not understand what she was saying and again told me it would take 24 hrs, it was now 48 hrs. I became frustrated and told her that I would just like to have my refund, she stated that I would have to go to the corporate office. Then threatened to call the police on me because I was frustrated and raised my voice. I left defeated and angry. I was not offered another meal at a different time, apology, and I could not get my money back.

I have just got a whooper meal and the chips was cold the burger was slapped together and looked a total mess and when i ordered the drink that was ment to bed coke cola and i was given a cheap substute that twisted nothing like coke and COKE COLA was advertised on the BK menu board. plus i was standing in shop for 20 mins waiting for my food.
How you can call tyhis fast food it was more like RIPPING CUSTOMER OFF !!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the Burger King on Ruth st in Sulphur Louisisan 02/03/2013 at 06:30 am. I ordered a frappe mocha and as I was dringking it, i kept getting little white hard stuff in my mouth. I thought it was one of my teeth had chipped off. Well when I got to the bottom of the cup it was a huge white cap in the bottom. It was all beaten up. It also had lots of fragments in the bottom. I called the store and spoke to the manager on duty. I tell her and she says she is sorry and she will replace the drink. This is unsafe. Its know telling how many fragments I have drink. I brought it to another burger king and it was said to be a syrup cap. It was in the blender and was blended with my drink. This could have really damaged my throat and insides. I very upset of the lack of concern at the resturant. I would like a call back from someone at corporate offices of BK.

I live in Hudson, NC. I visit the Burger King location on Hickory Blvd. 3-4 times per week for a frozen Coke. Each time I am told the machine "is broken and Corporate won't fix it". Now I truly understand machines are just that and they do breakdown, but 3-4 or more times each and every week?? Come on now, that's a bit much to swallow. However, if it is true, then the item should be taken off the menu. I don't believe this is the case each time, I believe it's employees who don't want to clean the machine and do it before the store closes. I would like to see someone resolve this issue or else remove the item so it's not offered at this location. Thank you for your time. Sandi Phillips Hudson, NC.

I would like to tell everyone about the experience i just had at Burger King in bonner springs kansas, i went in to get my son husband and i lunch at about 11:30 am, gave my order,and went to get my son his fasta orange drink, the new machine they had in there quirted orange soda all over my new top,new shoes and all over my hands, it literally stained them, I ask to speak with a manager ,he came out ,and it sprayed out at him as well.i wanted to get lunch home to my son n husband befor it grew cold,which it did anyhow befor i got home, the manager didnt take my name number or anything down ,it was the most horrible thing , i could ever imagine... this is terrible that these fast food restauraunts doe NOT take fault for what happens with their equipment. i am very upset with this matter.

Today, 9/29/12, I drove by the Burger King located in the 1300 block of West Irving Park RD in Chicago, IL and noted that the large American flag in front was torn loose from one of it's mounts, appeared dirty and dangling almost to the ground. Having lost an uncle in WW II and aware of the thousands of young Americans who lost their lives or limbs in defense of what that flag stands for, I am sickened and appalled by the lack of respect the Burger King company has for this country.

Approximately one week to ten days ago, I had first noticed the condition of the flag and reported my concern to the manager of that facility. She had even come outside and visually confirmed the tattered condition of the flag. Several days later nothing has been corrected. I have no idea how many days, weeks or months the flag has been displayed in this deplorable condition. I fully intend to make as many people aware of this situation as I can.

Why is this situation allowed to continue and why has it not been corrected?

Burger King was one of my best fast food restaurants. All my children love it. Since I travel a lot to the UK and the US Burger King is my first choice during my travel. Unfortunately Burger King is owned by one of the most known people supporting terrorism in Bahrain. I hate politics and never interested in such a thing but the way the owner of Bahraini branch of Burger King supporting terrorism and attacking the silence majority people of Bahrain had a bad image on Burger King. It reached to the point that if you love your country and don’t support the opposition you should stop buying anything from Burger King restaurants. I know that the worse thing for a business owner to be involve in Politics.

Today I was at City Center one of the most known malls in Bahrain and now our Eid season when all the malls are busy people buying gifts and cloths for Eid. I stopped buying from Burger King from February 2011 and I only enjoyed it during June and July when I was visiting Orlando. Today at lunchtime I went to the food court in City Center and since it is one of the busiest seasons all other fast food restaurants were very busy and waiting was really long and the only restaurant with almost no customers was Burger King.

My four years daughter was hungry and I told myself I have a good excuse. I went to the counter were two Philippines were serving food in a restaurant without food!!! . I asked for Chicken Nugget Kids meal. Do u know what was the answer? We don’t have any chicken nuggets in a very rude way without saying Sorry!! Then I asked what kids meal you have and also said in a very rude way we don’t have any kids meal only two sandwich Chicken or Beef burger!!!!! I am sure even if I asked for a burger they would find a way to say we don’t serve food.

I am really shocked how a big and famous food chain like Burger King is allowing them to do so. I can provide with the exact time and it was early as the mall stay open until late. Everyone knows about the Riffa branch of Burger King and it was closed because all people living in Riffa were really mad about the owner. Do u know that when the owner hire people to remove the furniture and everything in the restaurant with the logo, pictures were taking by normal people and it was everywhere to tell everyone that we r winning and anybody supporting terrorism will have the same thing.

I miss Burger King food so much. My other daughter asked me when will I be able to eat from Burger King and I told her only when we travel!!!!!!

On may 5th 2013 at 3pm my family and me stopped to eat at burger king in parsons ks. When my fience went to open his hambuger it had a big bite out of the sandwich. My dad took the sandwich up one of the employees to it threw it in the trash and got him another hambuger. The manger on shift didn't look at the sandwich but explained it off as it was because sometimes the hambuger falls apart. There was no apoligies. There was a perfect bite out of the sandwich bun and all this was no meat falling aprt thing. The manger acted like it was no big deal. I would just like to let you know how buger king in parsons kansas is being repercented and that me and my family and friends will no longer be goin to burger king.thank you for your time the

I don't normally do this, but the last few times that my family and I have been to the Burger King in Hastings MN; the food and service have been horrible! Today, my daughter and I went out to eat lunch and bothe the service and food were horrible. I knew that we were in trouble when we walked in because I saw two fries and chicken nuggets sitting there...not even under any warming lights, mind you! Now, I understand that fast food doesn't mean that I am foing to sit down to fine dining, but I do believe that my food should be warm and the staff should be curteous. So, our food was indeed cold and when I asked the staff to warm it up in the microwave, they proceeded to heat it up...too long and the food was beyond chewable. The bread and meat were cooked to the point that it became hard, as well as everyhting else. The staff was irritated with me for wanting my food warm. I don't really understand why I was such a bother, considering they were just standing around, laughing, and doing nothing. I have been to many Burger Kings across the country actually and Hastings is by far the worst that I've ever been to. Your staff in Hastings should take a lesson from the staff in Lake City MN. The establishment in Lake City seems like a supper club compared to the Hastings store. Lake City always has HOT food, curteous staff and really want to let you know that as well! Thank you for your time, Sincerely, Derek Dickinson

I was just at your Green Bay store on military ave, I bought a crossant sandwich meal. When I got home and opened it, it looked like they just threw everything in the bag, the sandwich wasn't wrapped and had fallen apart and the tater tots were all over the bag. If the staff at this store don't care anymore tell them to quit and go work somewhere else or have them retrained. I won't go to that store anymore. If they present there product like that then I sure don't want see what the condition of the store is.

My husband and I went to the drive thru at the Burger King on Middle Country Roach across from the Centereach Mall in Long Island on Sunday, October 21st and purchased 2 Chicken Parmesian Sandwiches. We sat in the parking lot to eat them and half way through my husband bit into a piece that was almost jelly like. He looked down and it looked like gelatin, it was raw. We went back to the drive thru and showed the person at the window and they took it to their manager. We waited almost ten minutes at the window and no one ever returned. After the ten minutes the same worker came back with another Chicken Parmesian sandwich and my husband refused it as he did not want to take a chance again and that he would either want a burger or his money back. The worker then said he would have to go back to the manager. Another five minutes later the gentleman comes back with a burger. The manager never came to address the issue with us directly to apologize or anything. That night my husband suffered very bad stomach pains and was vomitting through the night. Burger King is my families favorite burger place but after this and the type of customer service we received I'm not so sure how often we will frequent the establishment. Maybe new training needs to take place.

I'm employed at the Burger King in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey. Store Number 13283. I'm always finding breaking of the store policies going on inside the store. Not only are two of my managers dating each other but I've always turned my head and caught them "making out" which disturbs me to deal with in my place of work. I find it to be highly unprofessional.

My GM has also multiple times been rude and down right nasty to some of our customers with the excuse that "she doesn't want to deal with people today." When you work in a fast food restaurant half the work you do is dealing with customers, and when you're rude to them you lose business which isn't a good thing for the corporation.

My manager has also recently been cutting hours of some of the workers due to personal reasons rather than work related reasons. She's cutting hours to fulfill the hours of their daughter and son who are also employed there. When we're not even short on staff she's constantly hiring more which also causes a drop in hours for the good workers who've worked there longer.

They also won't work some workers on the same shift as some of the other managers due to reasons implying racism. They've stated they're sexist against female employees, not necessarily the ones who work in the store but others she's worked with recently. I don't find this to be the best store you could possibly make it to be because of all the things that go on in it.

Dear Burger King, I am so pissed off I can hardly write. I've been going to this particular Burger King for over 10 years.. I was never insulted like this before. I am a handicapped senior citizen. I ordered lunch and usually sit at one of the 3 tables with chairs. you worker in the pictures had stuff on all 3 tables Including baby stuff and a baby bottle, I had to squeeze in sideways at a both right next to him. he completely ignored me and was sitting at the first table texting on his phone.

while the baby was throwing his keys on the floor and running around my table. he never asked if I needed one of the tables he was occupying. there was another employee having his lunch at the last table. At first I thought the boy was just a rude customer, until I noticed he was talking to the worker next to him and the manager behind the counter. also in pictures. I was just about done eating.

then I took out my cell phone and started taking pictures, that's when he stopped texting, got up cleared the table he was sitting at and got the baby off the floor. He went to the side door and talked to his manager, they both looked and the boy went back to work, trying to hide from me. they never apologized or nothing. I really pissed off. I think your help in this store needs a talking to, I'm not looking for any free hamburgers, I'm just pissed, cause I eat at Burger King about 3 times a week .

I hope this helps you control some of the attitude at this store. What got me so pissed is he could see that I was having a hard time fitting into the booth. but was having fun watching me struggle.

There was a bread tag on the bottom of my chicken sandwich and I could of choked on it if I was not paying attention. I want something doen about it cause this could of choked me and really no food coupons will be excepted because it could be a lawsuit if i would of choked.

Have feedback for Burger King?