Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

1107+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

I was just recently at your Wendy's in Homestead there was a girl named Alicia McDonald's working the window which was very rude second of all I've never heard that I couldn't add an order of fries at the window when there's absolutely nobody in drive-thru third of all after I get through drive thru they didn't they missed giving me one of my sandwiches very disappointed very rude for as far as customer service

I went to Wendy's on my lunch, walked up to counter to someone saying I'll be right with you. She went to the bathroom. I thought OK, as others past no one offered to help. I thought OK, shirt handed. When the other girl came back from the bathroom, she proceeded to counter, put on apron, walked over to a girl behind counter and proceeded to chat with her. As I'm just standing there looking dumb for a few minutes and nobody offered to help. I turned and walked out. Very disappointed

Trainee at register during lunch time....line was out the door!Restaurant is filthy which I reported to my county health department.Absolutely disgusting threw my order in garbage.Staff has a bad attitude!!!

Ordered chili to go (for the second time) it was luke warm and watered down. Order cashier has to take payment and fill orders resulting in long wait time when you’re in a hurry. Luke warm chili I might report to health department. Not a happy customer.

Wendy’s Greensburg pa 15601 route 30 Greensburg. Horrible service. Workers are rude waited almost 15 min in line to pay. French dies were cold. This happens to me all the time there. Ask for Diet Coke but always get regular coke. Have to throw it out and I paid for it. Then I even asked the last time if it was diet and she said yes. It wasn’t. I love your food but need to work on customer service and listening to what people order.

If I could give no stars I would. Went through the drive though and got a burger. Got back to the office (barely a 5 min ride) maybe 10 mins later and my burger was cold. Neither the manager or customer service rep clearly understood my issue. The manager wanted to give me a refund - all fine and good but my lunch hour is over. My questions was once I have paid for a burger I cannot eat, what do you suggest I have for lunch? I am at work, with no time left on my lunch hour and with a burger I cannot eat. So now what? And no I cannot reheat it in the microwave, to much stuff on it... as a diabetic need to eat lunch... any suggestions Wendy's? Maybe if you made the manager's drive out to the workplace and replace the burger they will comprehend the issue better and train their employees.

I am tired of spending a ridiculous amount for orders that are incorrect.
I also went to our Wendy's in downtown Apopka, FL at 8pm on 10/10/2018 and the main sign was not lit up.... It usually is not, and the menu signs were lit up but no one was in the store except for one person that I could see talking on a cell phone in the seating section.
I then went to the Wendy's in East Apopka to order and they did not have the dressing that goes with the salad I ordered.

Cashier that takes money at first window does not give change back. I ordered $1 chicken nuggets w/tax $1.09 and gave her $1.10 She said thank you and that was it. I said I gave you $1.10 and she said I don’t have any pennies. It is not the fact that it is a penny, it is the fact it was so easy that she kept it. So if she did that to me then what other nickels, dimes and dollars is she keeping? She could have gone to the manager to get correct change. If your policy is to not give back exact change, then you need to post it on your windows for customers to see. Please check into this employee. This was at store 8487 at 5:43pm central time,

Ordered the 4 for $4 with spicy chicken wrap for lunch when I got back to work to eat it. In the weap was a long strip of chicken little lettus n some cheese with sauce. The chicken wasn't even the size of my finger as you can see in the picture. I a woman with regular size hand. I was like oh my gosh. I took a picture. Went back up to our Wendy's restaurant. The manager apologized as if I'd like a frosty. I didn't order a frosty. She took my name and address said they would send my a coupon. I hope it's not for a frosty. Oh my. Just put my name in the drawer for another wrap would be easier. I eat different stuff up there all the time but this is a first time ut has ever been this small. If the chicken is that small may I suggest they put the whole piece on it. I have attached a picture.

Wednesday 10/10 I came in to get (2) two for twos with the double stackers. I asked to have one of the double stackers with just ketchup and mustard only. In addition I orded a jr cheese deluxe and a crispy chicken sandwich just plain. The chicken sandwich was marked the others were not. How was I to tell the difference with out opening and checking to see which one was the the one with just ketchup and mustard? Also they put cheese on both including the one I asked for with just ketchup and mustard. After trying to wrap them up I was pissed off. I went back in and told the same lady after waiting in line again that the I need to get two new ones due to me having to man handle to tell difference and that my work crew should get warm food. I again orderd two double stackers and stressed one with just ketchup and mustard and the other regular and to please mark the one with just ketchup and mustard. She said so you want cheese on both right? I once again repeated the order. She then charged me for the two plus 6% Michigan sales tax. I reluctantly paid it and then went down to the pick up area and explained to that person, thinking she might make it right for me since the order person just didn't get it. After some time she handed me a bag with the one marked so I could tell the differnce and said have a good day. I replied to her that "this is not the end of this" and subsequently wrote this complaint. The store in question is the one in Okemos Michigan. After this experiance, i'm am not sure that I will ever eat at Wendys again. I can't believe it!. I bought the right to tell anyone and everyone that story for less the $5.00. I'm just putting you on notice. I doubt any response on your part and not sure if I want to pursue this any furthed based on principle alone. Signed Mark L. Ingalls, 6082 Pheasant St., Haslett, Michigan, (517) 285-5805.

Today I went to Wendy's and it was a lot of people there so I waited for my turn placed my order and waited about 15 minutes for my food. There were two Sheryls on the screen and he said order for Sheryl and I walked forward to get the order and I said to him crispy chicken. He said NO!!! With a attitude. I think that he is the manager. He is African or Jamacian and speaks with a accent. He also talks to the people that work there with a serious attitude. This was a meal for myself. I work with door dash and the forestville and Temple hills store will have you waiting for your food for ever. I no longer go to Wendy's for any door dash I decline it.

Today, 10/5/18 at 1:00, was the worst for me, usually I just get the wrong thing. I know they were busy, but today I was told that they were waiting for chicken tenders to get done. I moved forward as requested and waited 20 minutes. I had to return to work so I left. I knew going in was not going to matter as I was told by another that they were having problems inside also. I will not return to the Gettysburg Wendy's again.

the Wendy's on 3710 Belt Line Rd, Addison TX 75001 one of the employee's his name was Dontaveous is loud and belligerent 24/7 everytime I come here he's become somewhat of a disturbance to everyone here and it's not as peaceful when he's here. I'm sending this message because I believe that this sort of behavior should not be condoned espially by the employee's of this food establishment you should not walk into a restaurant to eat and enjoy a good meal and have to feel uncomfortable that is all. I believe that by sending this message a solution will be made and this ongoing problem will be over. I don't think anyone should not get to enjoy peace in eating at an establishment they paid for service.

I would like to see you change to paper cups to help the environment like many other food services such as Starbucks have done. I'd like to be proud of one of my favorite places for "take Out" here in Columbus. As a amatter of fact we have a small chili in our frig that we are having over rice for supper this evening. As a positive I really like the Senior drinks as I am 82 years old. We have a Wendy's a short distance away in both directions North and South here in Clintonville in North Columbus. Ida Young

This is not a complaint about your service of your restaurants it's a complaint about how your management treats employees my son recently got hired there and today October 4th he asked the manager on how to make something that he didn't know how to make in she said ask someone else and proceeded to laugh very rude and then his starting shift was at 11 a.m. he asked if he could take a break at 3 and she said no ,,Really now as an manager i thought is there to help in anyway,,in any situation ,,,,I know i have been in alot of businesses such as grocery stores and restaurants it's just very discouraging for these young kids today to try to make a few dollars and feel they're being disrespected it's his first job,,,, to show him responsibility and respect for others so with all this said I hope for the best for your companies and more understanding and friendlier managers and the furture,,,oh b4 i go its goin on 5pm still no break,,,,this is not right,,,for this to be happening,,,no break insane,,,

Consistently, Wendy's in Prince Frederick, MD delivers terrible food. I decided to give them a break and not go there for 3 months after years of bad service. On Monday, October 3, 2018 I decided to give them a try. I ordered a double, with everything except pickles, I opted for the meal. My burger had 4 pickles on it, and was so cold the cheese didn't melt. Literally, it was still in its original form. It was like they made it for someone else, didin't use it, and gave it to me, knowing full well I asked for no pickles. The fries were ice cold as well. I wound up trashing the meal, and vowing to never go there again.

It is like they do not care what they serve people, as long as they get their money. Disgusting and I am through with them. You can tell things have changed at the chain as they do not advertise as much as they used to and their ranking amongst other burger joints has them rated low.

The Wendy's on Arlington St. in Green, Ohio has to be the worse Wendy's I have ever been to. Tonight it took them at least 8 to 10 minutes just to take my order at the drive thru, never received a receipt or apology for my wait. They messed up my order and then gave me old fries that had to been sitting there for a long time not to mention I ordered 2 baconators without mayo and I got 2 double cheeseburgers, or whatever those were, with mayo on them. The place is dirty, the staff doesn't know what they are doing. As people were waiting they were talking on their phones, shoving a burger in their mouth, putting their hand in people's food, wiping their nose while cooking food and didn't know how to operate the screens that displayed orders. When I got home my children went to eat this so called expensive food I had just bought and said it was horrible tasting and had stuff on it, we dont even know what it was. We ended up throwing the food out that cost me alot for 2 medium size baconator meals. Worst customer service, dirtiest place and worse food we have ever had. From the time I got in line for the drive thru and finally got my food I would say I was there for about 20 to 25 minutes I thought this was fast food! I will NEVER return to that Wendy's again! I really hope someone takes this complaint serious and makes the necessary changes to that restaurant so no one else has to experience what I did tonight!

Hello. Unfortunately I have a complaint on the Wendy’s in Williamsburg Virginia. Store number “00000482 1989 Richmond road Willimsburg Virginia 23185.
Tonight at 6:57 at night my family and I went to get something to eat. We waited almost an hour to get food and was yelled at by an employee. The employees are locking the doors to the restaurant, which I find extremely dangerous considering the customers are still in the restaurant. They don’t want anyone coming in so they yelled at my son when he opened the door for a lady and her daughter. She screamed at my son to stop opening the door! There was a mentally disabled man in front of us that didn’t get his food so he asked for a refund, which they would not give him!! He then got upset because he said he missed his bus to get home. He kept begging the manager for a refund and the manager wouldn’t even acknowledge him. We finally just walked out, after we found a door to get out of!!! What in the world is going on with place?? I’m considering calling the Williamsburg fire department and telling them that they are locking the doors with customers still in the building, what if there was a fire?

asked for Hamburger got JR not large. Clerk at window stated that is what you ordered. Not so - pull the tape. Asked for regular size manager showed up " now problem I'll just charge you for the difference." My comment no you will not- I asked for her name- she then said no charge. I just left a store where attitude sucked- came to you instead of your competitor right next door. Just purchased a dinners last night and get this BS.- intent defuse- resolve issue- seems this staff needs a hell of a lot of training? Rt 50 Cortez Blvd Brooksville fl.

The most dispicable filthy place I have ever seen. I let them keep my money for my order as it was so dirty and disgusting I could not have not ate my meal. The French fry packets stored on the floor. I am going to contact the health department as I have never seen such a disgusting mess. I asked for the manager and she could have gave a shit less.

9/20/18 @ 4:00 pm Store 11633 ( ZERO stars for this store)

I went inside the store to avoid a very long line of cars in drive through. Kevin, who took my order, did not acknowledge me, acted as if it was a imposition to take my order, did not thank me for placing the order, and then walked away. I wasn't even sure if he had placed the order.

Eventually my order was sitting on the counter, but no one would give it to me, and Kevin had strangely disappeared. Finally a lady came up and tossed the bag on the counter. I took it and left. I would have left this terrible excuse for customer service pass, but when I got home I realized they had only given me 2 dressings for my "full size" salad when I requested four.

I have placed this same order a hundred times at other Wendy's, and never has my request gone unanswered. I did call the store manager about this lack of customer service, and she asked me to come back and they would correctly fill the order. Why would I go back into heavy traffic to complete an order which they should have gotten right in the first place. This store is in serious need of customer service skills and attention to detail.

Ashley was very rude to me when I tried to swap sweet tea for unsweet tea. She refused and said, Well, the server got it out of the unsweet machine and it is UNSWEET. I said, it is sweet. She disappeared and left me at drive thru window. I flagged down a lady i thought was manager. she apologized and said she would handle it. A nice guy swapped my tea with a smile
Manager said not to call corp. It would come down on her. Im a customer over 25 years and always treated so nice until today

I went to Wendy's @ 4300 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808 to get a half Harvest Chicken salad with extra chicken as I always do, I usually have no issues but then again I usually go to the Wendy's a little further away in Elsmere, De because they are on the mark there and always good--But today I was in a hurry on my lunch went through the drive through @ 4300 Kirkwood Highway Wilmington, DE 19808 and order the same as always--I arrived back at my office to eat my lunch in a hurry as time was close and there were literally 3 small chucks of chicken-- I immediately call the Wendy's 302-998-1804 and voiced my complaint to a female who told me she was the manager-- I asked her name and she avoided giving me any information-- all she said was I could bring the salad back and they would refund the 1.50 which they charged me for the extra chicken that was not there-- I repeatedly said the $1.50 is one issue the other is the fact there was only 3 pieces not filets...not strips just pieces (3) she took my name said they would refund the me the 1.50 when I again asked her name she hung up on me-- I tried several times to call back and got a recording-- I am so frustrated because I don't have a receipt which WAS NOT given to me and I honestly didn't think anything of it as I paid cash $6.29--- This is the worst Wendy's by far and Dave Thomas would be extremely disappointed to say the least.. My name is Linda Williams and my contact phone# 302-299-9909

My wife ordered food from you at opening, 10:30am. On the first bite I got a mouthful of hair. I opened my burger to see a fly so my assumption is either someone dropped my food or swept debris into it. I tossed our food onto the counter and told the cashier that I wanted a refund and that he needed to check their kitchen. Long story short the day manager, Ryan, kept telling me I was unreasonable and my actions were uncalled for. My actions being demanding they check their kitchen because they are selling tainted food. ZERO concern from him. If I could rate you 0 stars I would.

Wendy's #00002347 located at 603 Clairton Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15236 on 9/19. Once again and this was a lunch time went through the drive thru and burger was warm bun was burned and fries were not even warm. When you go through a drive thru that means to me your on your way not sitting in the parking lot. We have gone through this drive thru several times and different times of the day dinner, evening and food was not Wendy's standards. I've taken items back in to have them made over. I have always enjoyed Wendy's but will never use this one again.

The food was okay. No real problems with that. The problem is the freestyle drink machine. I love Coke, but these machines ruin the flavor of Coke. I'm surprised Coke distributes their products this way. I am starting to avoid restaurants that use these machines. I like Wendy's but have decided to not eat there much as a result of a bad lunch experience yesterday. Thanks for the baconator but I'm out.

Went to drive through around 11am on Sat., 9/8/18. Only one windown open, so paid and got my food at one window.
Dealt with 2 people. BOTH of them just handed me things. NOT A ONE said ANYTHING, most esp. thank you.
RUDE> in addition no receipt was given. Girl took a long time to make change, seemed fishy.
To top if off, my order was wrong when I got home. What happened to this Wendy's???????????/

Went to Wendy’s west side Spartanburg last night. Ordered two double cheeseburgers with mayo only, and one with lettuce and tomato. Got one double one single and the one with lettuce and tomato had the greens from the salads on it sprouts and all. All of the staff were laughing inexperienced teenagers. Everyone that came in was laughing at them and making fun of them. They also announced they were out of chili! A police officer ordered something at the window, drove off and had to come back, come in and get his correct order. The meat was very old and dry and made both my wife and I sick! I had to stay home all day today due to this. WE WILL. EVER PATRONIZE A Y WENDYS RESTAURANT EVER AGAIN.

I went to lunch at Wendy’s in Annapolis, md on West Street. They did a Reno on dining area, it is horrible seating is like school seats. Seating is uncomfortable and the food was not fresh. I will probably never go there again. What were you thinking when you did the dining area.

I purchased a grilled chicken sandwich from Wendys on Howe Ave in Akron Ohio. The Sandwich had a long piece of hair in it. They would not give a refund or replace my sandwich. I will NEVER go to Wendy's again.

I usually and in many many years have never had any problems with the accuracy of my food orders from any Wendy's in my area and beyond, but for the first time on 09/04/2018 at 8:15 PM at the Wendys store at 900 N. High Street Hillsboro, Ohio.....After 2 days and all day in the middle of moving myself and my family, I myself drove through Wendy's for a meal. Over the intercom the server at the Drive In window was confused as to what I clearly said and ordered (this usually never happens either! Wendys is always very attentive and quick!!)
He finally heard my order and it showed on the screen correctly I drove up and paid but again.... he was confused and asked.... Did I order a Frosty? yes.... Did I order a lemonade? yes...... At this point after going over my $10.47 order again I was sure he had heard me correctly and my food was on the way. I was in a hurry yet paid for my food and was given it through the window and mistakenly didnt really look at my order or think about what was missing until I had pulled away and when I discovered I DIDNT receive 2 items I had paid for (2 drinks) I did not want to fight traffic to go back and do what I had just done AGAIN. And thought it wasnt worth my trouble but I was and am very disappointed that after years, decades! of driving thru Wendys I had such a problem in my order being complete.

I just visited my local Wendy's for the last time! They are rude at the Sterling, IL location. I just visited on Sunday, September 1st and the guy acted as if he had never worked a minute on the job but come to find out has been there a while. They gave me the wrong order, which was meant for the car behind me in drive through. They have never been efficient or had smiles!

Ordered at the one in Fort Scott, Ks. ordered with onion got one ring of a slice of onion on my sandwich. At over 5$ a double you should give a full slice on your sandwiches. You need to use dill pickles instead of bread and butter pickles.

My order was not ready when I pulled up to the second window for pick up. I was told my chicken tenders were not done cooking and was asked to pull over to the side and someone will bring it out to me. That was fine with me and figured at least I have hot food. I waited 10 minutes finally my food was brought to me, grateful I drove off. Once I got home my tenders was warm, rubbery and old looking. I am highly upset top say the least. $7.10 wasted again at Wendy's.

My husband and I ate at Wendy's located at 1942 Munson Ave in Traverse City Michigan this evening and couldn't believe what took place. The night manager was barking orders at all of us telling us exactly how we should order our food and telling the gentleman in front of us he only had two hands and was totally rude to him and everyone in line. When we left, another man came over to us (in the parking lot) and remarked that he also had never experienced this in a fast food restaurant or any restaurant. Cannot imagine working for this guy!!! If you are having problems with this store he is the reason. We will not go back as long as HE is in charge, what a jerk

Came into your Canyon Texas store. No one was anywhere behind the counter. Several people finally came and looked at us but didn’t wait on us. One guy looked like he had been asleep. We listened to 3 songs play before someone finally spoke to us. By that time we were headed out the door! Went to McDonalds. Not likely to come again

I went to your location at 8720 Rachel Freeman Way, Charlotte, North Carolina, the cashier was Danisha at 1:43 for lunch. My co-worker that was on lunch with me started ordering her food first, which was fine. I told the cashier that the orders would be together since I was paying for them, she then replied that information was irrelevant at that moment. I didn't like her reply but I didn't say anything because my lunch is only 30mins so I wanted to hurry up anyway. So I placed my order and in the process of paying, your cashier then says "ooh that baby got your belly button poking out". IM NOT PREGNANT, NOR DO I LOOK PREGNANT. She assumed that my pants buckle was my belly button. so at that point, she could tell I was not happy with the service so I took my cup from her and went to get my drink. One of the other customers that heard her because she was very loud about it came up and whispered to me that I don't look pregnant and she just doesn't have any manners. So while we were waiting for our food and standing near the drink machine, she asked me from behind the counter was I still mad at her. I said, yes especially since she keeps deciding to talk like she was talking to the whole restaurant, then she goes and gets our food and hand it to us. I didn't even eat my food. I didn't trust what she could have done to it. I didn't see her give anyone else their food, she stayed at the register, but she goes and gets mine after I said I was mad.

What really made me mad is that I lost my baby in March so her bringing that up just made me think about my baby more. I wasted my money because I was afraid she did something to my food and now I'm never going to that location again. I'm not sure if you give any type of customer service training for your cashiers but she is definitely the worst cashier I have ever come across. She was talking to not just me but other people like she knew them. That's not good customer service, its good to relate, but its bad to assume things and its even worse when the rest of the customers can hear it. I know this email is about 3 days late, but I couldn't find my receipt until today. It was still in my co-worker's car. If I could give no stars I would. I don't know how the food was because I refused to eat it and the service was the absolute worst ever. Not one part of that short time being in there was a good time. Even worse, the other people behind the counter heard her but no one said anything. Either there was no manager there at that time or they just didn't care as long as the orders got out. I would say she belongs in the kitchen away from customers but she shouldn't even touch people's food anymore. I have been in customer service for over 18 years and every teacher I have had would pass out if they saw how she speaks to people.

receipt info
Host: Danisha
8/28/2018 1:43 pm

I used my Visa ending in 1048 total was 8.66 auth#154638
It was listed under my co-workers' name Ky but it was my debit card that was used to pay for it.

I never go to the Wendy's in Jupiter, Florida. It is the worst ever. Today, in a rush , I broke my promise and went again through the drive in . I got there at 5:25 pm and waited until 5:45 to give my order at the drive thru. I stated I wanted a plain Hamburger with just ketchup and mustard. NO CHEESE. I went to the pick up window and again reviewed my order and stated NO CHEESE . I drove home and got a hamburger with mayo , mustard, pickles , lettuce tomato and CHEESE. To say the least my son would not eat it and now he is hungry and I am looking for something to appease him before he goes off to practice. THE WENDY'S IN JUPITER ON INDIANTOWN ROAD IS THE WORST WENDY'S IN THE NATION. IT IS CONSTANTLY GETTING ORDERS WRONG AND THE DRIVE THRU IS THE LONGEST WAITS. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS AND SINCE THIS WENDY'S CAME TO JUPITER. YOU IN CORPORATE DO NOTHING TO FIX THIS MESS. I WILL NOT GO TO WENDY'S EVER ANYWHERE AGAIN.

Wendy's Address:
1483 Olentangy River Rd., Columbus OH
Around 6:30pm 8/18/2018
one of my security friends was getting me some food at your Wendy's drive through, he went through and afterwards, realized he didn't get the frosty from the receipt, so my security officer friend swung back around and ordered a frosty for himself and a double stacker, as he approached the first person your drive through lady didn't realized he ordered a new frosty and she owed a frosty from the last recipe and had a receipt for the last order that he didn't get the frosty from the first order, so she leaned over to look inside my security officers friends car to check if he was hiding a frosty. Not only that, your guy on giving out the food at the delivery said to my security officer going through the second time around that you guys don't have any honey mustard, so my security officer told him he just got a couple on the last order how can they be out in the middle of the day, then the guy gave him a couple more.

Wendy’s 2434. 1100 nw 54th st Miami. Drive thru line has a wait if 4 to 5 minutes before they answer. Each car just sat there until someone answers.

We were at the Wendy's next to Hershey Park in Hershey, PA on August 13th, 2018 at 1:30 pm. The service was very slow at the counter and very inefficient, with a number of items missing from the order for a family of seven.

However, my main concern. was the management having only one person at the counter at the time, take orders, taking the money, and then getting the food items without washing his hands or putting on gloves. He would package the fresh fries, make the frosties, and touch all of the packaged food he placed in the bags. As you know this is a violation, and an embarrassment to the company when violations like this are made public.

Larry Bernhardt

I bought over $18 worth of items at Wendys on the Sharpsburg Pike in Hagerstown, Maryland this afternoon.
One of the items was a large Southwestern Salad. The only items in the salad was lettuce and a slice of tomato.
Nothing else.
I live in Smithsburg about 10 miles from the Sharpsburg Wendy's and did not realize what was missing in the Salad until I got home.
I feel this was really poor customer service.
I'm 66 years old and don't make complaints often. But this was just poor service.
Gary Johnson
9 Grove Creek Circle,
Smithsburg, Maryland 21783
301-824-3073

how can you go into wendys at 4301 W Centre Avenue, portage mi at 6 pm lunch time and get cold , mushy food?? this has happened more than once....you need a new manager....

We at dinner at Wendy's in Defiance Ohio, I ordered a small serving of fries and got a large, the fries tasted old. My hamburger looked like a mac truck ran over it and it looked like it was sitting for awhile too.

So I go to the condiment table and the floor was so sticky it actually took my shoe off of my foot!!!!!
The carpet needed to be tidied up too as food was laying on the carpet. No it wasn't busy as the workers seemed to have time to lay over the counter!

I went into Wendys today to get 2 large chocolate frosty's. Chanise was talking to a man about job openings. He said there were openings at Dollar General and others around Wendy's. Chanise said I hope so I can not work here. Finally, he saw me and stepped aside. I ordered and Chanise brought them to the counter. I looked and the frosty was over the cup all over the sides on both. She said to me, I thought they were for here, then she says the lids are over there. I looked at her and said under my breath. Are you for real! The Customer service at this location is very poor at times. Does the manager see or know what goes on? I was there at 3:29pm on 08/09/2018. The store # 00001131. My ticket #20081.

I do not want anything. I just want you to know about the service from your employee. She does not like her job this is for sure.

Thank you for listening.
Margaret Hearn

I just bought lunch at Wendy's in Camillus, New York, which was a chicken sandwich. I never had a chicken sandwich that was actually TOUGH. It was like eating a grizzly piece of chicken. I even looked to see if it was all grizzle. It wasn't. But it was horrible. I had to throw it away.

Ive never been cursed or yelled at from a wendys or any fast food chain EVER in my life. I requested a bbq sauce and was told I could only have one sauce so I said ok ill have a bbq. They insisted I had already been given one so I replied ok no I haven't but ill pay for an extra. I was attacked by 3-4 employees and felt threated and racially profiled for a BBQ SAUCE. I requested a refund and kept being told I was holding the line up?? Finally I was given my money back and went to mcdonalds and was given 4 sauces of my choice. SOOO disappointed in this and Wendys as a whole.

Restaurant conditions sweltering hot in Louisiana in August , fountain drinks out of service, told after we started to order. Card POS glitchy to pay with debit card. Flies in restaurant.

I purchased a spicy chicken meal from the WENDY'S in homestead pa store number 2241 and the chicken was burnt to a crisp.....i was deeply saddened and appalled by this kind of service and would deeply appreciate some type of reimbursement.

I went through the drive thru Tuesday August 7th at about 2:30-2:40 and got a number 8 (Asiago) spicy, add pickle small with a sweet tea and my sandwich didn’t have any cheese or bacon and the chicken tasted like it had been sitting there for a while.

I stopped at the London Ohio Rt 42 Location 7/ 7 / 2018 - 12:30 . I ordered a small chili a large chili a small Frosty a fry, double stacker and a Dr Pepper.
We received no spoons to eat our chili and no small frosty. We where 2 miles down I-70 before we discovered the missing items.
This is the second time we visited the location and got shorted on items.
We stop at this location on our way home from Columbus. My Mother loves the Frosty's.
Think you need to retrain the staff.

I went to family with my partner and his two children. We received half of our food cold. The manager fired a gentleman while we were sitting there and yelled at the rest of the staff for twenty minutes. I went to the counter and asked to speak to her and was waved away. I called the corporate complaint line twice and was on hold for over an hour with no one picking up.

I went with my family yesterday evening thru the drive thru and received poor customer service. We also did not receive a receipt with our meal. We waited in line for more than 10 minutes and we were the first in line. We also didn't receive chocolate milk with our kids meal so I had to go inside to get it.

I live in Ashland, Oregon. We only have 2 fast food restaurants. One being Wendy"s. The manager that used to run the place is no longer there.
You can tell a difference in the building inside and the service. I was inside sitting waiting for my order. One small combo of the double burger with
cheese, no onion. One chicken taco salad. When I got home the burger was a bacon burger and the chicken on my salad was awful. you couldn't even chew through it. I drove back to replace the salad and tell them that they gave us the wrong burger. Manager apologized. I waited for fresh chicken to be cooked. 7 minutes. They have a new young man at the counter who is very polite and very apologetic. He does not know how to multi task. He could only take one order, wait until order completed then take another persons order. One woman waited at least 12 to 15 minutes to place her order. The clerk, maybe Mark. Kept looking at her and smiling. I finally said, your going to have to speak up because he wont take your order until the others are completed. She was the only person in line. He heard me and looked at the woman. She said all I want are two chocolate
frosty's. I probably waited 15 minutes for my freshly cooked chicken salad. While waiting I was noticing how dirty the place is. Carpets had food on them. The floor had soda spilled and dried. The wall are dirty with food and just aged in general. Also where pictures might have been there are screws in the wallpaper. The wood paneling around the walls is dirty and lacking paint. I know this Wendy's has been here a long time and believe me it shows. I think a regional manager needs to come in and take a seat and take a close look. Time for this wendy's to have a much needed facelift.

WENDYS IN HOMESTEAD PA, PICTURE ATTACHED, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GUESS WHAT IT IS. I SHOWED THE PICTURE TO THE MANGER ED OR TED?? He was working, on a Sunday, around 1:30pm. I SHOWED HIM THE PICTURE, HE DIDNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG, NO APOLOGY, NO SHOWING OF FEELING OR KINDNESS!! HE DID NOT REFUND ANYTHING OR OFFER A COUPON, NOTHING, NOTHING. THIS PERSON SHOULD N O T BE WORKING AT WENDYS OR ANY PLACE TO ANY ACCESS TO CUSTOMERS. HOW DOES HE MANAGE, HE D O E S N O T........... I AM CHECKING JUST TO SEE IF HE IS STILL THERE. HE NEEDS FIRED...THIS IS NOT THE FIRST FOR HIS HORRIBLE WAY TREATING CUSTOMERS....!!!
DONT HIRE BELOW DAVE THOMAS' STANDARDS!!!!!

Store # 7404. It took on an average of 20 to 25 minutes for them to get orders out. It was really busy I do understand inside and the drive-thru. I do not know what was taking so long but our food was cold and we even didn't get it all until we complained. The manager took my husband's sandwich which was very cold and said something and nastily threw it in the trash. She has been there for a long time and once I saw her remove her shoes, place them on a table that customers use and then change into others. She is very sloppy in her dressing too. By the way we weren't the only ones that we were waiting-the front lobby was full and spilled over into the eating area. People complaining everywhere. People who came in after us got their food way before we did too.

Fries were cold and the dark haired guy named joey, possibly a mgr was very rude when i asked for fresh hot fries instead of the cold old fries i was given. This happened about 2pm in the thompson bridge gainesville ga location. I also asked for a receipt because the cashier forgot to give it to me and he said that he couldnt do that, and that i should have made the cashier give it to me, then dumped my fries in a bag and shoved them at me and walked off i was very appalled at his behavior.

Hello, so three times I have ordered the Asiago Chicken sandwich at Colfax and Chambers in Aurora , Colorado, in the drive thru, and each time I have received a Daves double. This has been in the last 6 months. I haven't gone back in the last 3 months because I didn't get my correct order. Today - after a meeting out near DIA (Denver International Airport) we stopped at the Wendy's at Chamber Rd and I-70 because my boss was hankerin for a Wendy's. I ordered a double because I knew that - that is what I'd get anyway no matter what I ordered. My boss was teasing me about the messed up orders I get. So he ordered a double and a side salad. when we got back to the office, he had his double and fries, but no side salad - he received a backed potato. I received the double w/ fries. So they seem to have the doubles thing down. Please tell me- what is the secret to ordering and getting what you want at Wendy's? Or should I just avoid Wendy's all together.

I was at your store in Hellertown PA on Saturday July 28th at about 2:00 pm with my grand children, we have been eating at this location for years. As we were placing our order a man approached the drive through window and started screaming out the window at somebody in a car. He was screaming fuck you hitch over and over along with many other obscenities.I was shocked that someone in your store would act in such a manner,my grand children were freitend and wanted to leave. The girl taking out order was so flustered that she totally messed up our order.She couldn't apologize enough and explained to me that the man doing the screaming was the manager and the person he was screaming at was his girlfriend.She said it happens often and because he's the manager they are afraid to say anything for fear of losing their jobs.I find this behavior appalling and unacceptable for a family resturaunt.I don't think we will be going back there that language is not the kind of thing I want my grand children exposed to.I'm sorry that we now need to find some place else to eat

My wife I was coming back from the doctor so we decide to dinner from our favorite place to eat Wendy’s. I went to the drive through placed the order, received the food as he went to check it the food was open not wrapped properly the stuff was falling out of the burgers into the bag one of the burgers that I ordered was a mushroom melt. But instead of saying we don't have that on the menu they gave us something of their choice. Plus asked 2 people receipt and was completely ignored by the drive thru window person who is a tall white kid with a rude attitude and black kid with braids who has the personality of an idiot. They completely are the 2 biggest idiots in this world and have no idea about customer service. This all took place on July 30th at 5:45pm at the Naperville location. NEVER GOING THEIR AGAIN BECAUSE THOSE MORANS
Wendy's
1560 N Route 59, Naperville, IL 60563 · ~6.1 mi
(630) 961-9683
Open until 2 AM tomorrow
Sorry for them that I need to email this about this but you better do something about training those idiots or getting rid of them.

Plus, here is also complaints
Recent reviews Any rating
Jessica W.
Nov 13, 2017
SLOWEST DRIVE THROUGH EVER!!!! Employees look and act like they hate their lives and are so rude! More
Vito M.
Aug 26, 2017
Drive thru is terrible. Waited 8 min. Terrible service. Don't go through drive thru if there are more than 2 cars in line. More
Rosemarie M.
Apr 20, 2017
Horrible to have their employees and manager treat a new employee awful with physical and emotional abuse. I will not frequent an establishment that employees these kinds of people and allow this deplorable behavior. You should all be ashamed of yourselves at this location during the day shift. The manager allowed this so that only means that she condones it. I'd rather go anywhere else then to the… More

The manager at Wendys restaurant n Waco ,Tx.811s 5th str.. The manager Alma there she's very rude and disrespectful. This matter has been reported to Jim,Alma manager,but the problems has been takin care of. Alma has been really rude and unprofessional. She's why the employees are keep quitting.

In Ashland, KY one of your employees called the police on my son. He and 2 coworkers drove thru to get food on July 11th, 2018. The passenger in my sons car had an open beer can. My son was non disruptive and was a paying customer simply ordering food. Neither me, my family, friends or coworkers will ever order food at Wendys again. My son worked in 95+ degree weather landscaping all day & had a couple beers during work. This high school dropout had the audacity to call the police on my son. I will spread my story all over the place. I’ve never experienced such a redass thing from a lowlife restaurant worker.

A homeless man is camping out in front of the restaurant, with all his unworldly belongings. This is a health hazard. Management is unable or unwilling to do something about it. The address is 1550 Pleasant Hill Road, Kissimmee, FL, number: 18010647.

I went to Wendy's on tinsley court rock during lunch the lady at the drive thru was so rude snatch my money the food was cold called back spoke to the manager she was also rude she said her name was Betty Graham I never go back there

This is in regards to the Wendy's location on 520 Southern Artery, Quincy, MA 02169.

The General Manager who goes by the name Suzette is very problematic and I do not know how she obtained that position. She belittles and humiliates her employees in front of customers all the time (she thinks that this makes herself look better and asserts her power). She's unprofessional and does not know the definition of confidentiality and respect. She is always standing around gossiping instead of helping her workers. She makes people work the front by themselves during lunch rushes. She's cheap and tells her employees to skimp out on fries and the amount of food to give to customers. When there are customer complaints or if anything goes wrong, she is so quick to pin blame on people. She humiliated an elderly Asian man in front of a busy dining room who didn't speak English and allied with a screaming customer behind that old man. Another time, there was this middle aged Asian woman whose job was to make sandwiches. A bunch of the shift managers constantly called her stupid, when she clearly seemed to have some psychological issues, and put their hands on her to make her clock out.

Suzette needs to lose her job or needs to be retrained. There is no wonder for the bad turnover rate. If she keeps treating her customers and employees like this, she will lose both.

Sometimes when you are hiring people you have to look deeper. The person or persons I am referring to
dont even need to be named, if your management cant see these problem people. To start with I think Wendys
has a good name and product, but you can still not get it right when you have people who let the product be
cold or not appealing. These two stores I am referring to are both in the Mechanicsville VA area. I guess if you only
sell salads its ok for the food to be cold. Part of the reason is that the employee let my food sit so it was already
colder than it should have been. I come inside the store and order my food to go, so I am very aware of what is going
on. The folks making my burgers had them ready and we are waiting on fries and chicken nuggets. That would have
been ok but the person working starting taking other orders while my food sat, the burger makers make the burgers
and thats it, no help, the person who took my order forgot what she was doing . More than 5 minutes went by and
my fries were sitting, Ok, then i have a 8 minute drive home. Food is dead cold, I have decided to not go to Wendys
any more as this has happened at least 3 times, We want even get started about the Gift Card program which doesnt
work most of the time. What ever happened to HOT and JUICY!!!

We tried the new buffalo chicken sandwich and was so disappointed..we usually get the spicy chicken from McDonalds but figured we would try Wendy’s...bad choice..the bread was doughy...cold..there was not enough sauce to even guess it was spicy buffalo...and as far as chicken..tasteless...yes we only spent $1 for each but it was not worth a dollar for the four! Back to McDonalds

The Wendy's on Randleman Road in Greensboro, NC is the worse. For the 4th time, I have had horrible food from this location. This time my husband brought me lunch to work and the chicken for the Asiago home-style sandwich was burned and no dressing was in the bag for my salad. One time I sat and waited for a replacement order and they still made my order wrong. This is beyond terrible and I am so unsatisfied. Continuously replacing my order is not what I want. I want my food right the first time. I told my husband to never go to that Wendy's again.

This particular Wendy's has gone from bad to terrible, and I gave this place three chances. There is a Mc Donald's right down the street. I'll just go there.

The biggest issue with this Wendy's is the filth, and dirt in their dining room. I'm surprised there aren't rats running around. Dirty tables everywhere. And garbage all over the floors. The staff is too busy talking and playing, as if they were on a big vacation.

I should of taken pictures of this place. It was disgusting

I visited Wendy's Restaurant (08559) in Newberry, SC on 07/18/2018. The host/server was Keyonia, I did not get the manager's name. I ordered for my first time two Buffalo Ranch Crispy Chicken sandwiches. After waiting several minutes, the manager addressed me and said they were out of the Buffalo Ranch Sauce and asked would mayonnaise be okay instead, at that point I had little options. The manager made no effort to offer anything such as a drink, fries, etc. This was extremely disappointing since I have been a loyal customer of Wendy's for over thirty years. There are many choices for fast food, and for the most part I have always chosen Wendy's, but with service of this nature, it may be time to look elsewhere. Rick Arrowood

I was just at the wendys in westerly ri 02891 I usually go there 2 times a week spending an average of 3000 I have never witnessed such a disgrase I waited 30 minutes for my order a heavy set blond woman and a front shift manager get into a screaming match, the F word was used constantly. customers behind me left. this woman was on the drive thru window wanted to go home the customers at the drive thru left. being a restaurant manager myself I thought you would like to be informed I I found it very offensive. it was at 400 pm today thanks for listening
s this.

If I could rate “0” stars, I would ! We had traveled / flown all day to get to Jacksonville. We decided what better way could we rejuvenate, than to have a “hot & juicy” experience at Wendy’s......... we arrived at the store at 12135 Lem Turner Road between 5:30 and 6 p.m.. There was only one other person in the dining room ahead of us waiting for his order. We stepped up to order and my wife ordered a #1 combo meal. She decided to have a Sprite and she was told they were out. She ordered water. I ordered a # 1 combo meal with unsweetened ice tea. I was told that they were out and only had sweetened. I said I would have water, but that I wanted some kind of consideration on the price of both meals. The counter person was flippant about my request. I asked to talk to the manager on duty. She reluctantly came to address our concerns. I explained that we were disappointed in our experience. She said that they were out of Sprite, Dr. Pepper and unsweetened ice tea and we could make another choice or not, not the kind of an answer you would expect from a member of the management team. My wife explained to her that carbonated beverages, other than Sprite, causes her to have kidney stones, not her diagnosis, but her urologist. The manager, for some reason, wanted to tell us of her medical issues and proceeded to tell us all her problems that had resulted from being “stabbed in the stomach 15 times” !!! Why ? After receiving our order we sat down in the dining room. We began to eat our meal, the sandwich was lukewarm and the fries were cool. The ketchup for the fries was either on the verge of being spoiled or this location uses an off-brand, it was thin, room temperature and had the taste of vinegar. All in all, a very disappointing experience compared to our Wendy’s in Kansas City !!!

In the last month I have been to Wendy's several times to eat. Twelve of those times I went to get bake potatoes. I has always been between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm. For some reason they never have potatoes. I live in Marion, North Carolina, is there some reason they never have them. They always say we are out of potatoes. I say really, it is dinner time!!! They just say sorry we are out. I can see every once in a while you would be out. However, 12 times in less than a month. Do you just have those at lunch and when they are gone you do not bake more. Perhaps I should start calling before I go and see if they have them. I really do not understand this situation. Please advise.
Also the Frosty's are hardly thick, so not sure what is up with that. Last time they said the machine can not keep up with the demand for frosty's. It has been like a thin milkshake. I love to eat at Wendy's, however just about to give up on you guys.
Every Halloween I always buy frosty packets for the kids that come to my door. Not sure I will do that this year. Disappointed in Wendy's!

I love Wendy's untill today ! Lynn Haven Florida Wendy's was very unprofessional and immature today during the lunch hours. I stood in line with 3 people behind me in line for 15 minutes while 2 off work employees played grab ass with the young lady that was taking orders . I asked politely twice for someone to take my order and was told to hold on so I waited 5 more minutes then ask to see a manager and was ignored then I asked again and allowed her tone of voice to see a manager and still was ignored so me and everybody in line turned out and walked out the store very disappointed. I'm going to Wendy's for my whole life and love you all soon but that was very unprofessional and immature acts from the employees at the store. I'm not the one to complain this is actually my first complaint I've ever put in for anywhere that would be nice to see them employees to spend it or let go thank you have a nice day !

Went to Store #00003552 in Colorado Springs last night with grandkids. The place was NASTY, just looking in back of the of the counter at the filth under it would turn even your stomach. Food was cold. Needless to say I returned the whole order and we went across the street to Taco Bell.
Maybe you need to send someone undercover to check out the place. I did tell the Manager to look how filthy the place is and she stated she would get someone to clean. Can't believe it would take that for any fast food place to care about cleanliness. It was not busy at all. My husband said I shouldn't have said anything and just took pictures, but then I would have wanted to post them somewhere for people to see.
I can only hope you will deal with your Management to tech employees that cleanliness in the stores is probably the best policy.
Shirley Skidmore

We pulled into the Wendy's drive through at 9:57 am on Thursday the 19 in visalia at the marys vinyard location and no one greeted us even after we asked if anyone was there. Once we got a response it was "Were not open" so we asked what time they opened. No response. Asked again what time they opened we got a "what was that?" So we loudly ask what time they opened when she blatantly said "10." We looked at the time it was exactly 9:59 and counting. "We said in one minute?" We got no response and just sat in shock as to what happened we pulled through and watched this person with a headset walk out of the other part of the store and out to a car to talk with someone (not b uisness, personal). I understand that yes we may have been THREE whole minutes early but that was disrespectful and unnecessary. She could have offered to take our order and process it as soon as the time strikes or asked us to wait patiently etc it was blatant disregard of care of job, and service. We will now be driving ACROSS town if we decide to give Wendy's another try anytime soon.

Went to the Wendy's on Vaughn Road in Montgomery, Alabama on Tuesday, July 17, 2018. Got the shock of my life. I have always had good experiences at the Wendy's Restaurant and mostly use the one on the Southern By-Pass in Montgomery, Al. Took a church friend there after I had taken her for a doctors appointment. Ordered both of us the Double Wendy's Combo meal. Lady gave me the cups so we went toward the drink machine and another customer was there and said the Ice Maker is not working. There was ice all over the rug in front of the machine and all around that. I knew not to try to walk on ice as it could easily cause a fall and my guest was an 88 year old lady, whom I certainly did not want to risk her falling and hurting herself. I took our cups and went back to the cashier and asked her if she could get our drinks from in the back as I know they have machines for the drive ins. She said nothing and went and grabbed a bucket and mop and went to the machine and begin sweeping it up, then she tested the machine and it just spit our more and more ice. She fiddled with it awhile, then declared it fixed. A customer in front of me said, it is still not fixed. I went again and asked her if she could get us some drinks behind the counter. A customer she was waiting on, said to me, go and get your own damn ice. I said I cannot it is not working. She told me again to leave the cashier alone and go get my own damn ice. We then exchanged a few words, the customer and I and I told her it was not any business of hers to butt in, and she told me that was how people got shot the way I was acting. I was not being rude at all. Thankfully, I had a guardian angel that day who came up to me and told me to follow him and I said, they have my cups. He said, she is going to get you some ice, which she handed to him and he helped us to a table. That put a very bad taste in my mouth for the way I was treated, and I am afraid our lunch that day was spoiled by being treated so badly. I know also under better circumstances the burgers would have been awesome as usual. I will not avoid Wendy's because of the poor service from this employee, however, will never set foot again inside the Vaughn Road location. Thank You, Annette Dean

The service was great but my spicy chicken sandwich was under cooked and had a yucky hard blood red piece inside.

I have been frequenting your restaurants for over 30 years and normally I have always had a good experience. Today was different. I went to the new location on Route 1 in Woodbridge NJ and had a terrible experience. Here was a list of the issues

Two drive thru lanes which one was closed... Except for the lady who flew around me and was waited on. IN THE CLOSED DRIVE THRU LANE.

Repeated my order three times which I figured would ensure accuracy.. Two out of the people I was buying for got the wrong order.

Was handed my three drinks out the window without being offered a carrier.

Found little pieces of plastic in my vanilla frosty.

Like I said normally you offer a good product and a well trained staff... Today you guys failed... I will promise not to go back to that location since I feel its prob more of a management issue as apposed to a company wide problem... This is not the type of location representing you're product.. May want to send a regional manager in to check on them.. Just my opinion

What has happened to Wendy's in Akron, Ohio? These stores, the one on E. Market and on Manchester Rd. are terrible. Dirty parking lots, trash on floors, very poor service (girl on phone instead of taking order), food cold. Manchester had a hand written sign in the door on a Friday evening "Closed - No staff came in Use drive through". Is there any supervision and/or management? I remember when they were good and this is very disappointing.

Exit 283 off of I10 Florida Live Oak and Jasper Exit. A Contractor was with a Wendy’s Manager and the Contractor’s dog was running loose in the Wendy’s dining room and almost knocked me over. No apology! Not Cool!

i went to one of the restaurant here in Bakersfield California and food is so nasty I order homestyle asiago club the chicken is hard it taste like the sandwich is been sitting in the warmer for a long time the is fries is saggy

Arrived at Wendy's after church today. An employee had just dumped a full mop bucket full of water onto the floor in front of the counter. We ordered from the kiosk and they agreed to bring out our food so we didn't have to wade through the soapy water in our sunday shoes.

Subsequently, the employee proceeded at the manager's directory dumped 2 more buckets on the eating area floor flooding 3/4 of the seating and the entire are in front of the drink machines.

When we complained, the manager explained that we were wrong to complain, and that they needed to wash the floor an it should not be a problem for us to wade through soapy water - picture attached.

Unbelieveable - I would send the same photo to a company manager, but apparently they don't list any emails, and their company feedback form doesn't accept photos.

$23.00 Purchase, waited forever, received burnt oil dripping food, oil appeared not to have been changed for a long time, 2 grandchildren up all night with stomach issues, (they ate on the way home), I didn't know until I got home. Called the store with no answer, returned to the store waited for the manager on duty, showed them the black oil soaked sandwiches and she wouldn't let me speak. Refunded me $10 with no apology. Didn't give a @#$!. Refused to give me my original receipt back. I have the photos and will be contacting corporate. 7460 Louisburg Rd. Raleigh N.C. If they don't respond I will take the photos to the health department in hopes of shutting this location down until they get things right. If I could select 0 stars I would. HORRIBLE FOOD & HORRIBLE MANAGER

Went to Wendy’s in Lapeer Michigan and ordered two Single meals. We had to wait for the food. When we received the food the fries were hot. The hamburgers were not single burgers. They looked like they have been re-heated several times and were old from sitting all day & night. Looking burned and shriveled up. They had very little condiments on them. And the very little toppings that were on them were dried out and shriveled up. Definitely not edible. And were very cold and disgusting. The food definitely was not fresh.

Worst Wendy’s ever been to ordered unsweetened tea and asked if they had
Responded yes. They had 3 containers for tea 1 marked sweet however all 3 had sweet. They finally came out and got 1 container to change however that didn’t happen before we left. Also no lemon for tea. They didn’t carry. The 2 trash cans inside were over flowing with trash on the floor. This was at 2:30 in the afternoon. It took 30 minutes to get an order of chicken tenders 2 drinks and fries. Never did get unsweetened tea Place was dirty
NW Passage and capital circle in Tallahassee. We won’t be stopping at Wendy’s again

Bad service and customer relations. I would like to talk to a high official on professionalism at Wendy's #8264. The manager Beatriz and server Monica was wonderful. This happen around 10 ish P.M on 7/13/18. If it is said nothing happen it is a lie. You need to do better on hiring people who is a bully at work against management. I have more to say this is the second time I tried to report it. The screen cut off. I will not be going back to this store, I rather drive several miles to get satisfaction pleasant run and Hwy 35. GOOD Customer service.

My number is 469-261-9510. I work during the day will not be home until after 6:00. If you are concern call me are let it escalate and nobody is going to help the manager. Nasty mouth and stupid reflection on a young man with issues. I hate my grandson seen it.

Visited the Clinton, Md store on 7/13/18, only one register operational. The clerk took the order as well as preparing the order for the customer before me. I waited 4 minutes for him to come back to the register while 3 to 4 people stood around doing nothing. This has happened several times prior to this visit. My order was not filled and I left frustrated. I enjoy coming to Wendy's but having only one register operational with customers constantly coming in makes no sense. What is the rational for this.

Dirty. SLOW. Didn’t even bother getting food - waited too long inside in line. What a cluster behind the counter. Oh - sure looked like the drive thru was moving, but after seeing how dirty the inside is, we won’t be back. And we aren’t tourists - we live in Alexandria, MN! Off our list forever here!

There is no air conditioning in the restrauntt,it has been over a year since it worked very very hot in there I feel sorry for the workers it has to be way hotter in the kitchen something should be done to fix this problem I wontt go back till it is fixed along with many others someones going to have a heat stroke.

I purchased a Junior bacon cheese burger. I stated twice to Sebastian no cheese, no mayo and extra pickles. When I got home. I had everything I requested no to put on my burger. I am the only customer in the store. I take this matter very seriously. I have food allergies. Wendy's Restaurant #00001211 957 Battlefield Blvd 757-547-9780. My gas and time.

On or about July 12, 2018 @3:30pm. I ordered from drive-thru 3 cheeseburgers deluxe, 2 value fries and med Sprite. City line ave and st. Joseph. All the burgers were cold, old lettuce on all the burgers, the fries were old and cold. The Sprite tastes awful. I did not check order until I got home. I was very disappointed with the quality of food that was served.

I am complaining about an incident that occurred on 7/12/18 . I tried to call to place the complaint but the phone number rang busy after it would ring once. The service was extremely slow so you waste your lunch break only to not get any of the items you ordered. I am upset that I had to use my half an hour lunch to file this complaint. In addition,I do not have time to go back to get the correct order. I would appreciate a phone call from a manager to address my issues.

Have feedback for Wendy's?