Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

1637+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

On went to the Wendy's on 412 in Hellertown, PA with my Grandson. I was standing in line waiting to give my order and three customers were waiting for their meals for 20 minutes. The person taking the orders started cursing cause her shift was over and no one was there to relieve her. She was started to curse about Management and how slow the service was. I asked her to stop my grandson did not need to her that type of language. She continue to curse - so we left the premises and went to McDonald's. The most disappointment management was there and did nothing. I wish I could rate that franchise less than a one.

My complaint is that u have people that work there that like to break up relationships. I can't believe u hire people like that especially when there ain't supposed to be relationships within the company so I want to thank you for having people that have no problem taking people out of a long relationship and think nothing of it.

I came and ordered a biggie bag. My sandwich was cold, the fries was old, and they didn’t have the correct drink I wanted. Every time I come here it’s always something. Than the manager has a nasty attitude. Y’all need to do something with her. This is my second time with this experience with that manager at work

How can you run a special on .50 frostys yet when you pull up to order they tell you “no one in the area has them”. What the heck is that, how could you have no frostys oh yeah .50 is a scam. Thanks Wendy’s.

Freezer is right next to the dumpster

My complaint is why would you change the barbecue sauce that you had for so many years that was so good that went with the chicken nuggets and also you change the chicken nuggets I find that sauce too sweet not favorable and the chicken nuggets as well awful please bring back the old sauce and the old nuggets

We made the unfortunate mistake of stopping at Wendy's in Hamburg PA on Saturday 5/18 @ approx. 6:15pm. The service was absolutely horrible and the food was worse! It's a shame I had to witness how SLOW every employee in that place moved. Seriously! It's FAST FOOD people! I could have built a dozen burgers in the time I watched one of these workers make ONE! We stood in line for 15-20 minutes so I had a front row seat to this "shit show". There were 3 people ahead of me all placing small orders. We took our food to go and of course when I unpacked the items, everything was wrong and tasted awful! I think I could have used my chicken patty as a tire to drive my truck home! This place is a disgrace to the Wendy's food chain. HONESTLY...I HOPE THEY SHUT IT DOWN!! Those people don't deserve to keep their jobs! They obviously don't want to work! Most people work hard for their money so when they spend it...you should feel honored they chose your establishment.I won't make that mistake again!

Actually I have a good complaint.Wendy's roasted pecans that come with the Apple pecan salad should be packaged for retail.
I can't get enough of them . They are perfect for snacks and even on ice cream.TRY IT!!!!

U need recyclable bins waste should not be garbage can u open 930 instead of 1030am

Last night I ordered a Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad through DoorDash. When I got it there was no Avocado on it. The tomatoes were a very pale pink (almost white) and did not taste like tomato. I called the store and the woman stated they did not have any avocado and that I could bring it in and they would remake it. The reason I order from DoorDash is because I'm handicapped. I don't know what kind of "Mixed Greens" were on that salad but it tasted like iceberg (which I have an intolerance to). Plus the chicken didn't taste totally cooked.
Wendy's use to have awesome salads.

I also ordered one of your Frosty Sundae's which was melted by the time it got to me which was a good thing because there was no spoon in the bag just the fork for my salad. So I drank my frosty and used my fork to scoop the cookie up.

Not the most pleasant experience.

I should've taken a picture of it last night but have already thrown out.

I just seen your tv ad. And I must say your sending the wrong message. People jumping in a fountain, stealing money to buy a 50 cent frosty. Man I could have sold you a better ad then that trash.

I visit store in east point ga on Shelby lane At around 8:50 pm on 5/7/19 the driver thru line was extremely long and the lobby was close when I call inside a young lady answer phone I ask why was lobby closed she said it just is when I ask for store number she gave wrong store number would not give me corporate number then few minutes later as I was still in drive thru a young man call back saying he was manager and said he didn’t have enough people for lobby to be open and etc and i place order and got half my order than pull me up for 2 bake potatoes which I waited for at least 25 mins after I got most of my order I wait over hour for my food the manager on shift Cedrick if the potatoes wasn’t ready they could have state that poor customer service and very rude then a young come out and say it’s going be another ten min wait so I just ask for refund very dissatisfied with service They have wrong store number on recipients for you make a complaint on store did not get receipt with my refund

I visit the Wendy's store in Stockbridge GA Restaurant #00004573 address 3847 Highway 138
Me and my husband waited in line for 30 minutes at the drive thru only to get all of our food cold that have been sitting there the whole time.
The service was horrible and very poor. I get to the window and I asked the young lady what took so long and she told me they were trying to get this one lady homestyle burger. They advice me to pull up to the door and brought my food back out and it was cold. I sat there another ten minutes just to get the same food. My burgers wasn't hot, fries was cold and nuggets. She ask me did I want her to remake it and I told her no after waiting all that time made me and my husband very upset. We wasted almost 45 minutes for very poor service and I just wanted to bring this to someone attention because I am a paying customer and didn't pay for cold food. We ended up throwing the food away. I hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks

Manager Mrs A was cursing at her employees in front of customers. She picked up fries out of the garbage and served it to another customer. This is after one of the employees received the fries from another customer that did not like that they were cold. I ordered a potato and the inside of the potato was brown. There wasn’t any paper towels nor toilet paper in any of the stalls . She seemed to be in the office more than actually managing. I love Wendy’s this store gives your company a bad reputation. It’s the closest one to visit my grands and family night is special to us at Wendy’s

My wife and I had dinner at the Wendy’s on 55th street in Countryside,, IL tonight. We ordered off the kiosk and were kept waiting for nearly 30 minutes for our food. Several other customers were complaining about the length of time it took to get their food. Complaints to the manager and cashier were met with complete indifference, not even an apology. The service was completely unacceptable.
In defense of the staff the restaurant appeared to be understaffed and they did appear to be very stressed. The manager did a terrible job of organizing everybody.

My wife and I went to dinner tonight at the Wendy’s on 55th Street in Countryside, IL. We ordered off the kiosk in the restaurant and were kept waiting for our food for nearly 30 minutes. This is

I was there ordering earlier there today around 6 and there were two of your employees were arguing. It was a tall man and a young lady, she was very aggressive towards him with foul language.

This Wendy’s in Miamisburg Ohio 45342 on Heincke Rd is the WORST SLOWEST OUT OF BAKED POTATOES! I have never since this “1” has been here got a hot and juicy burger they are always old and dry like cardboard. I can go to any other and get a juicy burger! DO SOMETHING

I would like to file a complaint against the manager Lashawna at store 00000810. I am actually an employee there and am treated unfairly when she runs a shift. For example, there is a high school worker, which is a minor, that comes into work almost everyday high. Lashawna knows she is high and acts like it is okay. The highschool worker, asks to leave early and she told the manager the reason was to go to Walmart to get a detox kit to pass a drug test, and Lashawna let her go 10 minutes before her shift ended, and I was stuck saying 30 minutes after my shift ended because they needed people.

Went to store #00003976 yesterday. In 10 minutes from the work area clearly heard 2 asses, 1 damn, and 1 bitch from the staff. Even worse a lady I assume was the manger was standing right there! I have cursed more than I should but never at work and NEVER in front of a lady. I will never step foot in there again. I will spread the word in Ocean Drive SC to stay away from such a toxic environment. Pretty sure y'all blow it off but at least I got it off my chest. Shame been eating doubles since y'all opened.

Everytime I come to the Wendy’s in canton Mississippi on highway 16 e the line is always out of the parking lot it’s always slow here in drive thru

Yesterday I went through the drive-thru at Wendy's in Corinth, Ms. From the time I placed my order, it was 27 minutes before I got the food. There were only 2 cars ahead of me. This seems to be a problem at that Wendy's location, because this is not the first time that I have had a long wait. When I finally got to the pick-up window, there was no one there--was about 3 minutes before anyone came to the window. I have never had a problem at other Wendy's locations.

Any time I go to a Wendy's and order a HAMBURGER they give me a cheese burger! what's up with that? I don't care what wendy
s I go to it is always a cheese burger! Teach your people right!!!!!!!!!

My husband & I went into the Wendy's at 4308 Portsmouth Blvd. Chesapeake Va. on May 3rd at 7:35 PM. This had got to be the nasty restaurant I have been in. The floors are slippery, the tables are nasty the counter were the drinks, straws etc is very nasty. The hamburger was half cooked and cold.

I went to the wendys in Norcross, ga off of indian trail road this afternoon. I work for a food delivery service and my customer requested wendys. I ordered through the the drive thru as usual and the girl at the window (cal or kay, something like that) refused to give me my order for my customer. After mins of patiently waiting she finally threw it at me but it was missing one of my customers meal. After a few more mins of back and forth she finally completed the order but refused to give me even one sauce for my customers 4 nugget meals order. I hate to say it but I do believe it was a race issue with her. I eventually went inside and spoke with the manager, who wasnt much help but finally gave me my sauces that my customer had ordered. This is not the first time I have experienced this time of treatment at this particular location and im sure its not going to be the last. I will no longer be bringing my business to this eatablishment and after telling my customer about it they will not be either. If a person doesnt not enjoy servicing customers they need to get out of the customer service business. I really hope this women gets more than a slap on the wrist for this, if it happened to me im sure im not the only one.

Rude employees, they claimed to be out of all condiments and when I walked in the employees is in the back using explicit language.

We were in line at the drive through for 38 minutes just to make an order. Then we asked if they still serve chicken strips and the reply back was we do not sell bacon strips. We the repeated that it was chicken strips ahead again said no we do not sell bacon strips. So we ordered chicken nuggets 10 pieces. We then pulled up to the first window and sat there for 3 more minutes and no one was there. Two of the workers just stares at us so we moved to the second window and we sat ther for 5 more minutes. Then we finally got our food after 2 minutes more. I do understand it was at 7:00 PM on a Sunday but at 48 minutes thru the drive thru is a bit excessive. Then I get home and find out that I only have a 4 piece chicken nugget. If this was the first time I would not be complaining but this happens every time.

On 5/3/19 my wife and I had lunch at Wendy's Restaurant #3397 . The restaurant was filthy and the bathrooms were unusable. Also one of the two soda dispensing machines was not working. Lately this restaurant located at 1761 Forest avenue has been pretty bad. Up until recently it was exceptional. You need to send a corporate inspector out to see what is wrong.

Straight to the point! after visiting the wendys location on livingston ave. near yearling rd. in Columbus Ohio for the past 40 yrs. Im sad to say that its a filthy dump now.
the service is half assed, food is old or not cooked.
I've attached photos of the trash at the drive thru.

Stopped for Sunday lunch. Went through drive through and thought we had our food. Went home food was cold,fries over cooked and nothing for my husband to eat. Had to drive back to Wendy’s to get his lunch. Enough mayo on sandwich that it was falling apart. Took off spoon of mayo. Lettuce tomato was running off sandwich from so much mayo. No mustard that was ordered. Sandwich was so wet it fell apart. Think you should know about bad service as the one in Jacksonville, Texas just opened. It is a small town so it needs to have excellent service in order for the farmers to eat there.Thank you for your time. Loretta Lewis
9898 FM 2138 North. Jacksonville,Texas. 75766.
817-994-1111
80 years old

I tried filing a complaint with the store directly. We were at the Wendy's in Pekin, Illinois. We ordered a Biggie bag and wanted to upgrade the fries and soda and would have paid the difference in price. I got an answer back from the manager there, but she was very rude. We won't be back!!

My food took forever to get. Was not fresh and was wrong. Went back to get it right the manager Chadsity a black female was ride said I shouldn't be getting this much food. And was also drunk. All you could smell was Alcohol and this lady is over the store. What does Wendy's really have going on.

I went to Wendy's after hours drive- thur 3442 ernest w Barrett Parkway, waited at the drive-thru window about 15-20 minutes watching the workers walk back and forth cleaning finally one of the guys came forward near the window with the food in his hand put it on the counter picked up the lettuce and tomato off the food and I start talking at the window and he came to the window and I said to him you all do not wear gloves when you're handling food he said yes I only picked up the bacon and the lettuce and I told him that didn't matter to return my money because I did not want the food they left the window open a lady I assume manager said give her her money back she finally came to the window with the money and I asked her do the employees wear gloves while fixing food and she said they do I'm going to get on to him about that this is unacceptable I think this particular store or any other Wendy's need to stress safety of preparing food very unacceptable

I walked to the Wendy's to get something to eat at 3030 West Pensacola St in Tallahassee Florida. It's pouring down rain at 7:45 pm. The door was locked I asked an employee that was standing next to the door smoking a joint and on her phone asked her was they closed she looked at me and rolled her eyes. I asked again she turned and walked off a lil ways. Another customer walked to the door and tried to go in he asked the same thing. She cussed him out and told him to go somewhere else and eat. I was not happy with the vulgar language even though it was not directed at me. Very bad experience.

We went to the drive through at the Rogers Mn store at 6:30 on Saturday. We received our order but was missing a frosty. All if the food was cold!! We brought it back and the doors were all locked. At the drive thru we were told that there are only 2 people working. They would remake our order and bring it out. That took awhile. If there are only 2 people working why not call in more people?

That should really be no stars.

My husband and I stopped at the Wendy's on Delhi Pike in Cincinnati about 4:15 pm on Saturday 5/4/2019. There were two young ladies standing at the register. We stood at the register for 5 minutes waiting for one of the ladies to acknowledge us. Neither one said anything to us like, "may I help you" they just stood there looking at us. I finally asked, are you ready for us? One of the ladies nodded her head. We ordered, I got out drinks and I helped my husband to a table, he is blind, and I went back up to wait for our order.

We ate our food and my husband asked if I would go back up to the counter and get him a chicken go wrap. I went back up to the counter, the same two ladies were at the counter, again they never acknowledged me, the just looked at me and began to get orders togethers. I understand that they were busy, but they could have at least let me know that they would be with me shortly. I got tire of waiting for someone to wait on me so I went back and sat down. My husband and I left. I will no long be going to that Wendy's location for sure. They were very rude to my husband and I. I am not sure if I will EVER eat at another Wendy's. I will have to be starving before I will stop at another Wendy's restaurant.

Joyce Wright
Cincinnati, Ohio

Betty the manager was very rude and not helpful they put a hold on my card and I didn't get my food either they charged my card about 20.00 I'm very disappointed I worked for Wendy's for two years and have never been treated that way or treated anyone else that way I will not be back to this location us. 25 in London ky.

Just 1/2 cheese. They were busy so I didn't bother them.

We had ordered a 4 for 4 and a side salad. The side salad had mild on the cheese. We called and talked to brook who apologized and said stop in and we will replace your whole meal. I told her we were on the interstate heading to go mushroom hunting and would be back in a couple hours. We came back they handed us another side salad with mild on the cheese. We let them know at the window this salad had mold on the cheese. They handed us another salad with mild on the cheese. We pulled forward sat for at least 10 min. I walked in and they had the food ready. No manager said sorry on the second stop after receiving two more moldy cheese (I asked the person who handed me the food what the managers name was she said Tiffany).I dont want anyone fired just crazy how we waited nicely to receive a total of three sales with molded cheese. This Wendy's is 1300 Archer Dr, Troy Ohio 45373. Thanks. My fiancee has pictures on her phone. Thanks

I stopped at the Wendy's on interstate 40 exit 150 last night at 7:30 for dinner. I was surprised to see that NO CUSTOMERS WERE THERE as it was early in the evening and Wendy's always has a crowd for dinner. I ordered a garden salad and was going to order a burger and fries but the man at the register abruptly told me he didn't have a garden salad. So I ordered a different salad. Then the manager said "he told you we don't have a salad". I asked if she could make me a small salad. I mean, how hard can that be? She said I have a half of a taco salad if you want it but I am not going to make any more salads. Well, I went across the street to McDonalds. They didn't mind making a salad.

That's a shame. Your company tries so hard to have a good reputation and an employee with a chip on her shoulder does this. It's just a shame.

Exit 150 interstate 40 in Haw River, at the Pilot truck stop. I won't be going there again.

Barry Coleman
Captainbarry388@gmail.com

Your removal of chicken tenders from the menu has turned a 2 times a week customer to a 0 times a week customer.

They never on time I had to wait 30 minutes on 2 ice creams they had everybody's food messed the day before they messed up my food I did not get some of it and did not have the gas to go back and get it they do this every night wenys in Grover nc

Just spoke with Crista from the complaint department and said she'd send my complaint on but I wanted to also file this online. I just got home from the Wendy's on 782 S. Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128. She handled my complaint very professionally and apologized for the poor customer service I received. When I got to the window tonight to pay, the female worker asked me what I ordered. I told her. She then rung it up. She handed me my dime (change) sticking her hand out the window without looking at me. I noticed they were busy but the same thing happened when the other worker who took my order stuck my bag out the window never making any eye contact or even looking at me. I said to him "maybe you could look at the customer when you are handing the food over?" He ignored me, turned away, took another order. I sat waiting for him, I even said excuse me several times to get his attention. He ignored me. He was not taking an order. Then the other worker came back to the window and I said I was trying to get his attention but he won't help me, he's ignoring me. I told her what I had said to him about looking at the customer when you hand the food over. She said "oh maybe he's taking an order." I said "no I've been waiting and he's ignoring me." I told her what I said to him and simply wanted to ask "did I offend you?" I'm very upset with such poor customer service, literally none. When I asked to speak to the manager she said it was him. I asked for his name. Shocked someone like that is showing other employees how to not provide customer service. I was in retail 15 yrs and know it's a tough job but if he's not able then he shouldn't be at the window. She couldn't remember even the Store Manager and first said the "Jose" District Manager which I wanted anyway so that was fine. But I was again surprised she couldn't tell me THE store manager...I waited, she finally remembered it was "Judy."

These logo's about customer service was not my experience. It was terrible. The basic courtesy of handing an order to the customer, saying thank you, looking at them, the most elementary customer service missing...thought you should know. If he does this to me, he's done it before. You will lose customers like me who want to simply make a quick stop, grab some food and go home without the rudeness that I experienced tonight This guy Alex needs some retraining, maybe the female coworker too. Alex certainly shouldn't be in charge, not acting like a very good representative of Wendy's! They need to learn to work under pressure when it's busy, when they're short staffed, whatever without taking it out on their customers. It's part of the job to handle pressure and not be rude. Too many other fast food places to go. Too bad they forget it is the customer who is keeping them employed by frequenting the place they work. I don't think Alex gets it. Please pass this complaint onto him. Sometimes consequences are the only way people learn. I hope to hear back from the District Manager. Thank you.

I waited 10 minutes to order and 15 minutes to get the food. I asked for my money back. Nina the cashier was rude. Will never go back to Wendy's in Ashland, Oregon.

We waited 45 minutes and our name fell off computer so our order was cancelled, they said it would be anther 30 minutes for our order. They were very busy and a lot of the customers were experiencing the same problem I was having. We are on a tight budget since we are senior citizens on a limited income. What made it even worse was the manager was rude, she acted like it was the customers fault for their inexcusable service. We have never had this problems at other Wendys we have visited. We finally just walked out, it was disappointing to say the least.

After numerous attempts of reporting the poor quality of iceberg lettuce I received when I purchased the Southwest Salad at Newark’s Liberty international Airport and have failed to receive any type of return corespondent, ( 4 texts to the number via a google search and 2 on Wendy’s fb page). I decided to reach out to your corporate office. The pic I’m attaching does NOT show all the lettuce that was brown and apparently days old. I threw away the brown lettuce that was on the very top, only to find more and more brown lettuce, until I was so disgusting that I decided to take a pic of the remaining lettuce I kept pulling out of my salad. I’ve been eating at Wendy’s for over 4 decades and I have never experienced such poor, disgusting quality of food as I did from the Newark airport I received on Sunday, April 28, 2019. I purchased my salad just minutes before I had to be on my aircraft, therefore, I did not open up my salad to eat until after we took off or I would have returned immediately to have the problem corrected. If corporate is not aware of situations like I experienced, then it cannot be corrected for future customers like myself.

Thank you for your time.
Dawn Summers

I drove thru the drive thru 5/2/19 in El Centro CA and I am so fed up with the people that are waiting for their food just barely pulling forward instead of pulling off to the side like had to do to get my order. When they barely pull forward that puts me in a situation where I either sit there or try and work my car around them. One time I sat for 10 minutes and I was so upset. I talked to the manager and told her to train her gals to tell people to pull off to the side not just forward.

On May 2nd I ordered from a Wendy's using Doordash for delivery. I ordered the $5.00 combo with bacon hamburger, chicken nuggets, etc. I requested extra ketchup, and napkins which I didn't receive! I also ordered a chicken wrap with the spicy sauces but add mayo. What I received was a chicken patty throw on a bun with lettuce. It was over $3.00 for the wrap which I didn't get. The wraps used to be under $2.00 and they were delicious!

I've complained to Doordash but this problem seems to occur every time I order from Door dash to every restaurant! The only correct item was the Frosty and that hard to screw up!

I live in Phoenix, AZ now!

Been to the Wendy's in Centerville Georgia Centerville Highway on many different occasions. in the last two weeks and on three of those occasions they have been out of items.... totally done with this Wendy's. Oh and today they out of toys in a kids meal but no one says that out of toys when you order the kids meal or even when they give it to you but I'm checking to see if the order is right and I ask abour the
Toy then they say don't have a toy is that all ya without you want a frosty no we don't you out of toys and juice boxes get it together

I worked for Wendy's from 1978-1985, but have not worked for the company in close to 34 years. I was a unit manager and had been promoted to a new position of being a unit supervisor while still being the unit manager. The company started at least over a year ago to run commercials in which the commercial made untrue and unfair statements about me personally. I complained about this to the local company but didn't even get a reply. They stopped it for a while last year, but a good while back the problem has started again. It sounds like they are using the paid commercial time to take "cheap shots" at me personally. I am now 66 and grew up working in the business, but I am now retired. I am not involved in politics and do not believe this is the type of advertising that will help business of your company. I am still single and never married, but I can't have the negative comments being unfairly broadcast. Please try to correct the audio of the commercials once again and be fair!

I love Wendy's and don't want anything for free but customer service at the window is horrible. I place or at speaker and it was repeated back correctly but got to window and it was wrong. Lady at window didn't want to touch my hand to get money so she dropped the change on the ground and wanted me to pick it up and last but not least I ask for cesar dressing and got ranch and my salad had hair in it!!!!! This store is in MARSHALL TX

I used the drive up on 1343 Kildaire farm RD Cary NC 27511 on 5/2/2019 around 1:55-200Pm I ordered 4 nuggets. when I goy back to work, I only had 3 nuggets and no sauce. I did not get a receipt to do the survey. If the people can't get a simple order like 4 nuggets and a sauce right, I would think about retraining the people there.

Manager refused to honor senior discount even though there was a sign saying it is offered. Both clerk and manager were NASTY!

Good Morning
I ordered 3 biggie bags last night in the drive thru. All the burgers had meat that tasted and looked old. The fries and chicken nuggets where very good. The 3 burgers, not so good.

Order Number 3284
Wendy's #00010596
325 E Franklin Ave
Minneapolis, Mn 55408

Tim Gisi

Covington TN Wendy's is the shittiest place to go. They stay open til 2, but they r usually closed WAY before then.

About 10pm I got in line at the drive-thru at Wendy's in St. Louis, Mo at 3801 Gravois. After 10 minutes or so it was my turn at the ordering intercom and the employee said to go ahead with my order when ready. I immediately stated my order but recieved no reply. Since that is not unusual i proceeded to inch along the line to the pick up window, finally reaching it after another 15 minutes. The employee asked me for my order, which I restated. He said they did not have that order so it would take another 7 or 8 minutes. Although I was not irritated about the situation, the employee was. He gave me my total but said he really was not supposed to take orders at the pick up window. I told him that in fact I did place the order prior. I gave him the money for the order as he continued to insist that I must not have placed my order prior to arriving at the pick up window because he was on the intercom the whole time. Until this point I was completely calm and unconcerned. I asked him, "Are you saying that I am lying?" His answer was "Yes." What an insult! I didn't question his honesty nor really care much that he missed taking my order the first time. Whether there was a technical hiccup or a mistake didn't matter and I didn't wish to speculate. I just wanted my chicken sandwich after waiting in line for a half hour. However the employee didn't want to just move on with the transaction without insisting that I must be lying. What would be my motive for remaining silent in response to his invitation to place my order? What would I get out of that except for an additional wait? His stubborn accusation was just so unnecessary and nonsensical, not to mention so inconsistent with every principle of customer service that it makes me wonder what he is doing interacting with customers in the hospitality industry. I am very forgiving and easy-going when it comes to dealing with fellow wage workers, but in this instance of being called a liar I have to admit right there I lost my cool and told him to give me my f-ing money back and I called for a manager. I had to pull my hand back quickly when he handed me the money to avoid getting the window shut on my wrist. He gave me a smirk and, I am regretful to say, cursed him angerly then drove off to a Jack in the Box drive-thru for a normal non-accusatory transaction. I have visited that particular Wendy's many times throughout the last several years but will not be returning unless I recieve some kind of apology and acknowledgement by Wendy's management that they view such service as unacceptable. I can overlook the inevitable mistakes and even the occasional attitude of an employee having a bad day, but calling a customer a liar for no good reason is inexcusable.

This Wendy store the worker's and very nasty attitudes. They custom is nasty. Store #3448 Tonight trying to order because I had a coupon the spicy chicken meals two for $10. I can't eat spicy will to pay extra changing the meat. 2workers was so nasty. So I had to pay $15.39 no I that I had to buy for separate meals and I always go to this Wendy at least three times a week

Wendy’s drive thru in Norwood Mass location is taking 10 mins to get through. Many cars are just leaving and driving away because of the time it takes to place an order here. I got in the drive they line st 2:45 it now 2:57 and I am just getting to the windiw

Wendy's is 2 minute's drive from where I work and I left my office at 11:03am. My order was taken right away at 11:06. I pulled up and I saw two car's in front of me so I thought I should make it through this Drive Thru fast. First car 5 minutes then 6 minutes pass, finally they get handed a drink and they are off. Second car pulls up wait 5 minutes then 10 minutes then 13 minutes and is handed a salad. I had tried to back out but there are cars behind me so I am stuck. I get to the window and a lady by the name of Barbara takes my money. Barbara hands me my card back looks at me and tells me could I pull up to the Handicap parking spot and my order will be brought out. I then responded "I had to wait 15 minutes while the other cars were waiting for their orders and you never told any of them to pull up". I then asked her how long would it be and she told me 8 minutes, had she told me that before I paid her I would have left. I waited an additional 11 minutes to get my salad. I did call this incident in. It took me 25 minutes for a salad at a very slow time.
RIDICULOUS!

After waiting 20 mins in the drive thru, the Parmesan chicken salad I ordered had no chicken on it. I have a limited time for lunch and going back was not an option. Very disappointed.

I HAVE COMPLAINED BEFORE ABOUT THIS WENDY'S THEY GET YOUR ORDERS WRONG. YOU NEVER GET A RECIEPT. EVEN ASKING FOR A SIMPLE LEMONAIDE GETS MESSED UP WE TRY NOT TO GO THERE UNLESS WE HAVE TO WE'VE SEEN PEOPLE DRIVE OFF OUT OF THE DRIVE THRU. AN WHEN YOU GO TO TELL THE CASHIER ABOUT THE ORDER NOT BEING RIGHT YOU GET THE ROLL THEIR EYES ATTITUDE... I'M TRYING TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SERVICE THERE ….ITS TERRIBLE! THIS WENDY'S IS AT 2910 Emmorton Road, Abingdon, MD 21009 AN IF THE MANAGER KNOWS THATS EVEN MORE PATHETIC!!! ON A SCALE RATING 1 TO 5 ITS A 1 AN I'M BEING NICE IN SAYING THAT MUCH!!!

i was ar your st charles drive up this past sunday.i waited 15 min to get to the microphone then another 15 min waiting for the girl to take my order...when i vot to tje window i asked the girl what took so long.she looked the other way and shut the window in my face...hen she came back i thanked her for shutting the window in my face.she gave me my food and slammed the window again.said nothing to me..my bill was almost 30 bucks and the food was awful..it was cold and looked like it had been there for days.i know this is fast food but this was just unnacceptable...certainly not like wendys used to be and definately not cheap...also no condimates on any sandwich like there should have been

So went to Wendy’s at 1344 Walton blvd around 10:30 on 05/01/19. They open at 10. The lobby was still locked and they were only taking orders through the drive thru. All I’m saying is when you’re on lunch from work and walk somewhere to get something to eat for not only you but 3 other people and the place isn’t open and has no signs stating why that’s an issue and deters business

Every single night i try and get frostys from one location they never have them. This is why i quit going to wendys for a while because of this store... The girl must be to lazy to do her job. And i will be calling tomorrow as well. Because something needs to be done about the night shift people at that place.

This is the second time I ordered chili before 9 and they were out. Location: Wendy's on Pulaski and Montrose Chicago Illinois.

I went to the wendy's on 126th and L st. In Omaha NE they completely forgot to give us one of our meals this is not the first time it seems every time I visit this location they mess up my order in some way the last time I went there the fries were inedible at this point it will be hard for me to visit Wendy's in the future at the very least this location

Staff was fighting with each other and customers. Threating to go into the parking lot and fight. As a off duty police officer was close to having to step in and break it up. The ghetto talk was running amuck and was totally embarrassing while waiting for my food. This was the west locust location Davenport iowa

Been in line for over 20 min still haven’t been able to place order

Filthy, nasty.. what has happened to Wendy's... so dirty. And people were standing around doing nothing. It's not like they were busy it was 430 in the afternoon and they were only two customers in the place.

At the drive through, I ordered two crispy chicken sandwiches and a small fry and they said my total was $12. I corrected them because the sandwiches cost $1.29 each. She said I confused her by saying "grilled." I explained I didn't and repeated my order. She cut me off and said: "yeah yeah, I got you. When I got home I realized she charged me the $12 and gave me the sandwiches I didn't order and don't like.

The Wendy’s in Jacksonville, Alabama is ridiculous. It should be closed. The wait in the drive thru is pitiful. I just waited 10 minutes in the hot sun for 10 minutes for chicken tenders. After placing my order at 4:00 pm in the drive thru I was told when I got to the window it would be 3 minutes and to pull in a parking slot and my food would be brought. At 4:15 on I went into the store for my food and found it sitting in the counter. I will never go back to this disgusting place again.

rude service, our order wasn't accurate and when I told the lady I was missing a chili she was so rude and just gave it to me, and when I was about to tell her I was missing my chocolate frosty she was like what now...very rude a and then I tried to show her the receipt that I paid for the chili because she kept saying I wasn't charged for it but I was. Also the chili was all half full I spent 31.52 for Me and two of my coworkers and the fries was cold the chili was half full horrible service and they couldn't get my order right, they need training on reviewing order and treating their customers better. Last when you order they say med or large what happen to small...is this the way you get people to spend more money I didn't need a med drink that was huge...
my host was GWYNOVE if that was the register person that was the only nice person there.
4/30/2019 11:34
Tim Haynes

I love buying the salads at Wendy's. But lately it has been a problem. At first I thought maybe they ran out of tomatoes and they just had to use these horrible things to substitute. Well low and behold. That is the norm!!!!! I am going to stop eating at your restaurant... The tomatoes are unacceptable.
It's like the worst of the worst for Wendy's. Those are the reject tomatoes you use the tops to cut up in the salad to save money. I am going to have to find out through Social Media just how many of us have the same idea so you will know. I've complained to the store manager but was told they were sorry and that was it. Well Sorry will not get it today! These salads aren't cheap! We deserve quality in our food. Seem as if not everyone is on board with Dave's dream!

The staff is usually very pleasant and helpful, however, the drive up line is crazy long after 8:30. I get out of work late and want to stop for food but the line is long and slow. I’m sure you are loosing money from people driving bye when they see the line. Maybe more people on staff during busy times would be helpful.

I need to be contacted about how mrs Angie running the store on 165 south and how I was fired about my shcedule for no reason please call me at+13187376263 asap

Young man at register not trained properly. Manager hollared at young man in front of customers. The young man asked for help and was told to ask manager in kitchen. No one knew what they were doing. More training needed for managers and employees. Del Range Blvd. Cheyenne, WY. TERRIBLE VISIT. I would like to receive an email back please. Thank you.

I would not even rate this experience as a 1, I would give it a 0. What a horrible experience. We were going to a movie Saturday night 4/27/19 about 6:30 pm and decided to grab a quick bite through the drive thru. It took a total of 25 minutes and there was only one car in front of us. All we ordered was a single hamburger ketchup only no cheese, 4 chicken nuggets and a lemonade since we were told they did not have any diet coke or diet pepsi. Upon checking our order at the window, we found the hamburger had everything on it. The woman (I assume manager) grabbed it and returned with another burger which she threw in our window and never uttered a word but gave a look of disgust. When we checked this burger, it had cheese on it. This really made her mad and grabbed the burger and threw the correct one (finally) at us and the worker behind her was laughing at us. What horrible customer service. I'll never go there again. Sickening.

We visited your wendys location on davis street in moosic pennsylvania some girl with tatoos was very rude to us and.her manager watched the whole thing and never said nothing to her about how rude she was to me amd my family we will never go back there again next time well go somewhere else

I was at store 5546 in Michigan around 2pm eating lunch. Food was fine but the seating area was really cold n I wore my jacket to keep warm n the women’s restroom smelt like raw sewage.

After ordering my meal at a local Wendy’s, I was told that they had no ketchup. Both dispensers were empty and no individual packets were available. How does this happen? Good thing I’m not the DM for this store. The manager would be out of a job! Wendy’s location: 6870 Hwy 90 Longs, SC

Wendy’s in Cheraw SC has taken chicken tenders off of their menu. No strips are nuggets. Just a sandwich now. We will not be going back there for any food now at all . Employees could care less of course. Can the owner of the franchise make those personal decisions??? I thought corporate did .which is why it is a franchise. Guess one would need to call them individually to see who still sells chicken tenders. Not going to happen. I just go elsewhere . Thanks for listening

I recently visited the Wendy's store located at 32500 John R. Rd. Madison Heights, Mi.48071. On the first occasion, I went thru the drive thru, ordered a Dave's double, medium fries and coke, only to return home and discover that I received a spicy chicken sandwhich, med.fries, and lg. Dr. Pepper. A few days later I again visited the same location, only I went inside ordered a full apple pecan salad and 2 lg chocolate frosty's. I repeated my order 3 times to the young lady only to see them draw vanilla instead. they did however correct that mistake.

The Wendy’s on west avenue in Jackson Michigan is a complete joke. I live right around the corner and it’s convenient for me to eat here but for God’s sake these people don’t understand how to read an order and put a damn sandwich together. Seriously I probably eat here once a week which is my own damn fault and every time for the last 4 or 5 visits now either the burger is made wrong or I paid for something I didn’t get. Honestly this is ridiculous, clearly not a single person in that building gives a damn about customer satisfaction or the integrity or reputation of your company. As a chef I just don’t understand what the problem is.

I stopped at a Wendy in fort Myers and they had a whole line full of people , they seemed a little shortetaffed cause they was backed up , I happen to see the one sandwich person and i see the girl trying to make every sandwich, i also seen a girl taking orders so I approached the counter and I waited for about 30-45 minutes for my order I started becoming really impatient so I end up I just getting on my phone . Well I end up walking up to the counter after that to see what was goin on with my food , the girl who was taking orders was still taking orders. I seen the girl who took my order walk up to the girl that was making my sandwhiches and she started yelling in her ear , the girl who made the sandwhiches stood back and told the order taker to make her own sandwhiches , the sandwhich maker disappeared came back , my order taker walked up to her and got in her face , the sandwhich maker said I advice you to close your mouth , this happened while they had 10-15 customers , than it broke out into a fight they both engaged in the fight . I took it as I'm not getting my food . Eventually the arguing stopped and so did the fighting, next thing I know I seen the sandwhich maker walk out the door and said she doesn't deserve to be treated like this , she does to much for this company . And I don't know what happened back there all I know is that Is crazy ..I didnt get the name of the sandwhich maker but I did get the name of the order taker and her name is tianna . Tianna is the one who basically approached the sandwhich maker and continued to antagonized . And that day I consider it to be bad service I will not eat there again I waited an hour for my food and there coworkers was like angry so get better workers . This location is 12034 s. Cleveland avoided fort Myers fl 33907

I pull up to the restaurant all the lights are on it's not even midnight I wait about 5 or 10 minutes I pull up to the window they say they're closed but it says open to 1 drive-thru it's Saturday this restaurant is in Valparaiso Indiana

I have the Wendy's app on my phone. When I tried to order online, I was not able to get the order to go through at the location nearest my house. Then I saw "pay" so I went there. My order would be less than $15 so I put $15 on the card. When I arrived at Wendy's they were oblivious to my order muchless the app and the "pay" thing. They had me drive back through and order from the "speaker". I did. And they honored the "2 Dave's combo for $10.00. I am so unhappy. I order from a lot of fast food places from time to time and have no trouble. I would like my $15 back and I am deleting the app from my phone. I was so frustrated with your app. It is NOT people friendly. Please email me as to what you intend to handle this problem. I enjoy Wendy's food. It's much better than McD's or Whataburger.

This is the third time we've came to Wendy's in the past 2 weeks. Takes forever for them to get your order and then your potatoes are brown or they're out. What is going on here Wendy's did not used to be like this

I order the same burger every time I eat at wendys. The jr cheeseburger deluxe. Once this sandwich included mustard and reflects so on the person taking the orders screen despite the fact it NO LONGER comes with mustard. It never fails no matter which location we eat at I am told it comes with mustard because their list shows it does but the people making the sandwiches know it DOES NOT. So every visit I get to argue with someone wether or not the sandwich does or doesn't have mustard. Some argue til I give in and just wait for my food to then shoe them and request mustard yet again to then receive wvwn more attitude because they were in fact wrong. Others will say ok and still.not click the ever so easy add mustard button so I still have to take it back. This is when more of a problem when using the drive thru. I'm very tired of either having to eat my food in a way I don't want it or to argue with someone usually 2ce once while preserving then again after recieving incorrect food. Wendys is the only fast food I eat and I'm ready to stop. Every time every location and I'm.officially fed up! I bet you dave would be so proud of his new reputation of incorrect sub par food from messy and ill run establishments!! Well done Wendy's!

Went into the drive thru to a very disrespectful, rude Manager. I order a number 10 went with a small then I change it to a medium. Upon arriving to the checkout window I decided to go back to a small. " I apologized and said I'm sorry for changing it again." the younger lady at the window was nice the whole time her manger was the one yelling with an attitude and said I just change it from a small to a medium you want it now back to a small?!! I replied yes. then she told her employee to close the window while she was bad mouthing me and rolling her eyes. A simple task to change on the screen was apparently too much to do. I don't know how she got her job but customer service is not her quality. I will no longer go back there, or to Wendy's chain because they hire horrible people. this location was located in 704 Mantua Pike, Woodbury Heights, NJ, 08097.

Drive thru wait time in Florida heat, no AC and a 2 year old was regrettable. No receipt to make online review either.

WHAT HAPPENED? Wendy's on 42nd and CenterPoint RD 52402, used to have the FASTEST Drive through in town. I can No Longer Use it for Lunch, DT wait time too long. Last time I was there, the Guy at Window WOULD NOT take a new order at speaker till He deliver food to the guy at window. I watched him do it over and over again. I only get 1/2 Hr for Lunch I have drove off and Seen many others drive off on that store. Fries are good (if Fresh, most of time they are not) New burgers are great. what is Problem? shortage of people?

I requested sauce for my chili three times at this location and wasn’t able to get it. only to be cussed out at drive-through

Stopped at Wendy’s in cave city Kentucky. The bathroom and restaurant were filthy.

Re: Store #0008143 (Northshore Blvd., Slidell, LA)

The slippery flooring in this restaurant is ridiculous.

I have seen a lady fall (about two months ago). I was in this location yesterday - the floor is extremely slippery.

I eat at Wendys often, but It shocks me that no one has sued the crap out of yall for this floor.

check it out yourself -

I went to the Wendys on Broadway here in Louisville Kentucky and I was in the drive thru for over thirty minutes, and this is not the first time that this has happened. I won’t be going to Wendys here in Louisville at this location at all from. I work downtown and me and my contractors won’t be eating at that Wendy’s. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT THIS LOCATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN **********HORRIBLE************. I STOPPED EATING AT THIS LOCATION OVER 5 YEARS AGO AND IT WILL BE LONGER THEN THAT BEFORE I EAT AT THIS LOCATION AGAIN.

I ordered food online and went to pick it up I paid online showed them that I paid for it and they kept telling me they need a code saying I paid for it when I showed them I paid for it cause I didn’t get a code and they took the money out of my account and they still wanted a code I paid for food I didn’t get and they were very rude I want my money back it was)10.83 something like that I will not ever go back to that store it was y’all store on 7th street in Fort Worth Texas they were very wrong not giving me what I paid for please tell me what I need to do to get my money back ASAP

Horrible service and excessive wait time in drive thru. Ridiculous after waiting in line damn near an hour and then to be given the wrong food from a rude worker is unacceptable. To add insult to injury she was angry and the receipt clearly had correct order listed. HOW ARE YOU ANGER? Should I spend my money and beg at the same time NO!!!. It then took 30 minutes to get it right. Wendy's can do better especially the CAPITOL BLVD LOCATION IN RALEIGH,NC. THIS IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF THE FOOLISHNESS! I like Wendy's but will have to go elsewhere The management and corporate office needs to make some adjustments immediately

Tonight, I went thru the drive thru of the Ridley,pa Wendy’s. I ordered 3 combo meals and a salad. This was around 7:00 pm. The drive thru forgot my salad and I had to remind them. No receipt given. Then when I got home, my daughters spicy chicken sandwich was a baconator! I drove my daughter back to get her plain spicy chicken sandwich. We got a spicy chicken -not plain!!! Now she is eating an open faced sandwich because she doesn’t eat mayo or tomato or lettuce! We were not going back a third time. And, again - no receipt. I have been to this Wendy’s before and never saw such mistakes. It is lazy workmanship and I advise you have this fixed as this site will loose customers when this many mistakes are made in one order!!!

Your wendy on Carpenter Road Ann Arbor Michigan has tape on drive-through windows stating that they except tips and then when you hand them your money they’re asking you for tips is this a new thing?

Have feedback for Wendy's?