Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

746+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

Store 9148
As I waa on a business trip I stopped in a Wendy's here in Orangburg SC I was in the mood for a burger and fries upon arivl staff was friendly I ordered a number 1 with no lettuce and no tomato small drink and a small frosty and then I was informed it would be 30min for fries but they did offer me a substitute of chili or baked potato I politely decline and just took the burger drink and Frosty not wanting to bring my food back to my hotel I wanted to sit in the dining area and enjoy my food after stopping to pick up a straw in a spoon and some napkins I noticed there was no napkins and no ketchup I received napkins from one of the young ladies behind the counter and proceeded to find a table to enjoy my dinner when looking at the dining room it looked like a hurricane just went through there at least 90% of the tables were dirty or had trash on them after finding a table that was clean enough to eat off of I thought to myself maybe they just were busy and haven't had a chance to clean up yet but by the time I sat down there was no line the cashier was leaning up against the wall and another just chatting away with the cashier so then I thought maybe they've just had a rough day so I looked up Google ratings for this particular restaurant and it didn't even rate a three out of five Stars and after reviewing a couple of the comments previous customers have left I seen a pattern people who work here just don't care I sat there and finish my burger drink and Frosty and then saw two employees enter the front door with cases of frozen french fries at this time the restaurant and seem to be getting busy so I decided to leave

upon leaving I stopped by the restroom just to see how clean it would be it seemed to be some what up kept but the trash was overflowing upon exiting the restroom one employee was sitting at a table next to a table that had trash crumbs napkins and even an old French fry sitting right on the top and it didn't seem to phase her whatsoever at this moment I just shook my head in disgust and left this restaurant something seriously needs to be done about this restaurant before my return

Requested a senior beverage lemonade without ice which i prefer. Well the clerk gave me a difficult time but eventually seemed to comply. What a surprise when i go home. She made an awful choice to water down my drink. It was lousy, lousy tasting. Is wendy training people to cheat on large purchases. If this continues i will give my business elsewhere. Very sad!!!!!!!

VisitEd THE Wendy's on 9/08/17 Wayne Nj store 00003684. I ordered the home style chicken sandwich and I found a hair in my sandwich was not happy about that my fries were burnt my husband's spicy chicken sandwich seemed to be raw. And the workers did not seem they had not had the proper training. I was very disappointed because I always go to that Wendy's and never had a bad meal.

Bought 3 items at Wendy's located in Lenexa ks located at Woodland and hwy 10. The chicken sandwich, cheese burger, and fries were all cold. Warmed them slightly in micro but that only taste very bad. What a waste of time and $'s. My wife and I have enjoyed Wendy's for years but will not be back.

Food was cold.,missing fries, paid almost $20.00 for food that I could not even eat, more less enjoy. The person that took my order was rude. The cup he gave me for my drink was dirty. Not a satisfied customer.

in may 2117 the 11th or 12th I was asked by a staff member to build an outdoor patio cooler container built of wood in the shape of a counter top on a frame similar to a island used in kitchens.Our agreement was verbal, taking place in wendys while he was working. I made it clear to him that the payment was due at completion of the project.I have contacted the employee Brad Hildabrand several times and 1 staff member appealed for me but I have not received no payment.This is a cowardly act for an employee to do to a customer who trusted a younger man to show the honest principals I would expect.Iam living on a canada pension and trying to make it with a former trade as a carpenter.this is a disgrace for an employee to do this to a customer. call me please and give me the satisfaction to see some accountability of this employees dirty trick played on me my ph.# is 506-474-0190 Fredericton NB Canada

I went to Wendys on Friday and order 2 chicken nugget meals, not once was asked if fries or apples, said ranch dressing. I didn't get the ranch dressing for either and they just gave fries. Then had to ask for the toy, which really wasn't worth giving to a 2 year old or even a 4 year old. Then on Saturday was at daughter's house and watch football and kids wanted Wendy's so went to another one. Order a cheeseburger only ketchup, cheeseburger no pickle, a cheeseburger deluxe, 2 4 piece nuggets, quarter pounder meal (with no cheese) with coke to drink, and a extra large fry. I was told $18.00 and something. Never got a receipt after paying, when I got back to the house, Every one of us had a cheeseburger and they all had pretty much everything on it. This is so sad that I went to two different Wendy's and neither one of them could place an order correct and spend all this money and get crap for food. I want to know what your company is going to do about these two situations. I haven't been to your restaurant in a year or more because always got cold food. I don't know why I tried it again and once again was very very dissatisfied with it. You higher people that cannot even do a order correctly or even give out a receipt or even ask you apples or fries with that kids meal. Please advise what your company thinks of these two orders that were placed

Bartow, Florida. It has been about 4 months since I have been to the Wendy's in Bartow. All because I was about to go in there one time and I saw a man come out wearing saggy pants. I mean they were below his ass. When I go to eat, that's not what I want to see. I have not been to that store since then. And I used to go 3 or 4 times a week. If that's the kind of behavior they allow in that restaurant, I will not go back.

My problem started with the cashier Malaysia. She has no customer service skills at all and was very rude. I ordered a side salad which took a while for me get which should not have taken that long. This was not the first time I have experienced rude behavior from the same cashier Malaysia. She never followed up on my order after I was standing their awhile. I was with someone the first time she took my order and they can be a witness to her rudeness. You need to retrain her.I was in store #9316 2301 Marietta Blvd. The mgr was I think Albert. Thank. You

On September 1, 2017 at 10:02 PM at Wendy's #00004054, 1333 Northgate Mile, Idaho Falls, ID, I stopped at the drive thru and ordered 3 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, 1 with ketchup only and 1 small Frosty. When we got to the window the lady handed us two sodas and took our payment. When she returned, we informed her that this was not our order. She informed us that drinks come with the combo. Then proceeded to shut the window on us. She then opened the window, shoved the food bag at us and shut the window again and ignored us. Our receipt number is #3374. The Host name says Perla. Again, we ordered 3 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and a small Frosty. We ended up with a meal deal for $5, a 6 piece Nuggets for $1.99 and a small Lemonade for $1.59 for a total of $9.09.

This was very unprofessional and irritating. I would rate this at 0 stars if possible. My family and I will not be returning to this Wendy's establishment and possibly any of the others if this is how we will be treated.

Matt Holm
soccerfreak659@hotmail.com

Dirty, dead files on windowsills, ketchup crusted ledges, water stained wallpaper on Allaire Rd side window help up with thumb tacks, completely peeling off and water stained. Filthy stained ladies room trash pail foot pedal, tile baseboard ripped off with concrete jagged edges, dead shrubs on Allaire Road side, water downed ice tea, thought I put water in cup by mistake, same for Dr. Pepper Baked potatoes too hard to even put fork in, returned got another rock. Use to be A1 place, disgrace now, shame nice area, and friendly staff . Staff cares not taken care of

The coffee was absolutely cold and horrible and the breakfast sandwich was cold at the Pit stop in South Carolina. The frosty was the only thing we were able to enjoy.

I spoke with the Manager Adriana once I discovered hair in my food I called her within 5 minutes of leaving the drive they. Once I returned I was treated so bad she actually called all the employees to the door as she rudely argued with me and called me a liar. Then the coworker said Wendy herself out the hair in my food they were laughing at me and the manager referred to me as a bitch. I returned all the food and was given $7.20. Then dhevstart speaking Spanish and they all start laughing at me. I am handicapped and I never in my life been treated like this. If you can review the camera at Around 9:20 to 9:45 you will see them arguing and laughing st me. Adriana told me Fuck you call Corporste I don't care you just want to eat for free. Here are the pictures. I requested the complaint number and was told By Adriana she will speak to her boss first and Maria said Wendy will deliver me free food and they all start laughing at me again PLEASE REVIEW THE CAMERA I am very upset about this. She is unprofessional I feel I was treated like this because I am African American. I had to request my receipt 4 times.

I went Wendy's store #3527 08/30/17 12:32 am I order my food n request freshly made fries they told ok I got my food the fries were cold and my spicy chicken sandwich had very little to no lettuce n it was cold I went back n they told me they ran out of lettuce n wanted to replaced it with the salad that they use for the lettuce bad service very unsastified with my food

I got a dave's single combo...after a couple bites i noticed it was pink inside and so I told them. They said "Oh Well" in a what ever tone, and did replace it. But the 2nd one still had some pink in it and I decided to just go leave the store as figured they wouldn't replace the burger a 2nd time. I thew away the 2nd burger.
Info on receipt is this store #00011064 and order #2000 at 10:00 am. Total was paid in cash and was$ 6.64

Myself and my family stopped at Wendy's located at 980 Schechter Dr, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 on 8/30/17 @ 8pm. The staff was very unprofessional, rude, and very ignorant. They were making very rude and inappropriate comments and jokes out loud. The gentleman that took my order was ignorant and his demeanor was obvious that he did not want to be there. When we got home which is 5 minutes away from your location my husband unpacked our meals and the burgers were not even on the buns! I asked for cheese on our orders and there was none which I paid extra for. If I could of taken the food back and got a refund I would have done so. This is disappointing because we get meals there frequently and rarely have any issues. It really is a shame to have such ignorant incompetent people working in your facility and with the public at that. This facility was recently remodeled beautifully and the staff working the shift the night I stopped in for dinner does not fit the newly remodeled facility. I'm not one to complain or write reviews but I felt I just had to voice my mind and make you aware of the poor staff as the faces of your business.
I thank you in advance,
Mrs. Knapko

I went to the Wendy's at 13419 Hwy 27 Trion Georgia 30573 and have never had a worse experience in a restaurant. I was with my three grandsons and the front line host did not get my order correct and did not offer to fix the order she acted like I had no option but to take it her way. When some came to my table she used profanity that my grandson heard. After that point I was not going to be satisfied in that store today. Then a district manager came out and she has no people skills and let me no that everything was my problem not hers. My name is Larry Wells and my email is lrwells1950@ yahoo.com I am a very disappointed Wendy's customer.

My husband and I ate at the Wendy's on Innes Road (Gloucester, Ontario) on Friday, August 25th. We both ordered the same meal (the single burger with cheese combo). Within 24 hours, we were both hit with severe food poisoning. This is the only identical meal that he and I ate in the past week, so we know this occurred from our meal at Wendy's.

I have not contacted the restaurant as I'm not sure how seriously this issue would be taken. I would like head office to know in the event that you receive any further emails from individuals in our position. For clarification purposes, we have never had an issue like this at Wendy's and have in the past made Wendy's one of our main choice locations for a fast food meal. I simply wish to advise of the situation.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Went to Wendy's yesterday drive thru at 7445 71st Ave. N.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55428 location - around 5:20pm and received the worst customer service from a male drive thru person and the manager on duty. The male drive thru person was impatient, rude and just told me to pull to the window. The 1st window had a lady who collected the money - rude and clearly does not like her job. Move to the 2nd window and it was the male who I initially spoke to. Asked him if he was having bad day and his rudeness even escalated. the lady at the 1st window gave me my order and rudely shut the window on me. Called to talk to manager and the lady who rudely shut the window on me, got on the phone and said she was the manager on duty and took the rudeness to the next level. Came outside the building as if she wanted to fight me and address the situation.....this location needs to be looked at. the level of unprofessionalism and rudeness should not be accepted by Wendy's. They need a lesson on customer service.

I am unhappy with the service I received (actually did not receive service) at the Morgan, Georgia location off of I 20. I walked in with the intent of having dinner on August 29,2017 at 5 pm. The gentleman at the front counter was filling drinks. He looked at me but did not acknowledge that he would assist me. As I was waiting, I noticed that all of the employees looked my way but not one of them came to the counter to take my order. There were 2 females near the drive thru window in conversation, one of them looked my way and continued her conversation. The grill team also looked my way but still no one came to take my order. Because of this, I finally left after appx. 5 minutes with no food. I understand that people get busy, however, it appeared (my perception of course) that those in conversation were not assisting any customers. Unfortunately this lack of customer service by this team will make me think twice about visiting another Wendy's in the near future.

Franklin Va. store #00002031 8/28/2017 at 11:47 am order # 3040 for $8.20. On this day, i was at the drive thru and received my order to find out there were no fries with my combo meal and no butter or sour cream with my potato. When I asked the attendant for these items, they looked at me as if I bothered them, placed my items in a bag and handed them to me without a word, a simple sorry for that would of been nice. After I left and was across the street at the Food Lion I noticed that there was no fork in the bag, so, i went to the deli and got a fork. I have been to Wendy's 3 weeks in a row now. I would like for once to have my Dave's double cheeseburger and my fries to be hot off the grill and fresh instead of being dried out and the fires being cold. I pay for these items to be fresh and hot and they have been terrible lately. What has happened to this Wendy's store? It use to be very good. Guess I have to travel 10 miles to the one in downtown Suffolk main street.

It takes entirely too long. Every day I come to Wendy's on Salem avenue Dayton Ohio it is a 20 minute wait for fast food. #ridiculous

My husband purchased an Apple Pecan Chicken (full) salad, my favorite, last evening for my lunch at your location on 12mi Rd in Warren, MI. I am a midnight shift RN and when I tell you I was so very disappointed, it is an understatement! When I finally got a chance to eat, I found myself picking out the old, brown, wilted lettuce, brown apples and the chicken that had a almost a spoiled taste and half my salad was gone.

I was so very upset. I wanted to inform you of the quality of food being sold at this store. I took photos and I will attach them. Please address this store's service and quality practices because people can get really sick consuming ill-prepared and not so fresh food. I know it is your goal to serve fresh, quality fast food, this store has definitely missed the mark.

While at the drive thru window, while the young lady was taking our payment, a guy came up from behind her. We had ordered a 6 piece chicken nugget but there were only 4 available. He was trying to ask if we would take those 4 with 2 spicy ones but he got his words mixed up.

This is highly inappropriate but I must tell you exactly what he said to me and my boyfriend. He laughed and said "damn, I messed that up" then began again. We didn't want spicy so we had to pull up and wait for our food to be brought out. The nuggets were warm. Burgers and fries were cold. Not lukewarm. Cold. We had no straws. No ketchup. The fries were not the size we ordered.

The food was terrible but the way that guy talked was unacceptable.

I have bad Wendy's service to report from a new store here. If the store is not ready with trained staffs please don't open! Base on below feedback to your good company. There were 3 cashiers machine available, but they opened 2 only. This was during peak lunch hours and a newly opening store. Cashiers always not in position and gather a corner and chat and have fun themselves. This was not fast food, we should call it slow food. This is the 1st in Penang please refer the 3 pictures and see the comments, check out the clock as well on wall.

Yesterday a friend of mine picked up a pod for me and it was shipped to the house. Now it will not get picked up no matter who I call. Just hours on hold for nothing.

I went to Wendy's earlier today the didn't give me a receipt so I don't know the specific time. I can show proof of my mom credit card we ordered the 2- 6 piece nugget meat with a fresh lemonade and a tea. I ordered the fresh lemonade and while I was drinking through the straw I felt something go down. I assumed it was a lemon seed. I can still at this time feel something sticking me in my throat. I call around 8:50p and told the manager that she may want to discard the lemonade in case it wasn't a seed. I don't think a seed will stay lodged in your throat. Her response was oh ok and that was the end of our conversation. I'm sending this in case someone else has a complaint about the lemonade.

Well as you can see things are not clean . The windows are smeared as far as the worker can reach . Yuck all of the windows on Wendy's side of the store that is shared with Tim Hortons on Grand Island in NY. Tables were not clean floor was littered with past visitors junk. I had the 4 for 4 and the bun on the top of my bacon Swiss burger as cold as if it were stored in the refrigerator all day, by the way Tim Hortons windows were clean and the dining area much clearer. I also witnessed your slow moving " i could care less workers " chatting it up and visiting when no customers were being assisted. Time to chat? Time to clean! Get a squeegee for the windows. Teach one of the workers how to clean the windows, the floors, the tables, the bathroom.

This was the condition of the Elida Road , Lima, Ohio location of Wendy's on October 14, 2016 when we entered (see photos below) and it remained the same until we left forty five minutes to an hour later. There were dirty tables and debris on the floor. The carpet was filthy. We could hardly find a clean table. Other customers were noting the same thing. It was not an appetizing atmosphere to say the least. We will not return to this location any time soon. We are regular Wendy's customers wherever we travel because usually they offer a consistent product but service and cleanliness are very important. Dave Thomas would shut this location down if there was not drastic improvement.

On Saturday afternoon 10/08/16 there was a young guy changing the letters on the sign. His pants were almost all the way down to the bottom of his underwear. It looked nasty and I surely would not want him preparing my food. This was the Crowley, Louisiana Store on Odfellows road.

I am a regular customer of Wendy's and overall a big fan of their food and services. My complaint has to do with one particular restaurant. It is the Wendy's location in Linworth, Ohio on Dublin-Granville Road (just a short distance from Wendy's headquarters. I typically eat there every Thursday evening on my way to a men's chorus practice, at around 5:30 - 6:30 PM. Recently, in the last couple of months the management there has changed. The restaurant is extremely dirty and the service is very slow. The quality of the food has also noticeably dropped. I am writing this because I have seen this repeatedly over the last couple of months. Here are some of my observations:

The french fries are piled high and are not fresh because someone is obviously frying a large amount and leaving them piled up in an attempt to have them stockpiled ahead of time. The ones I have been served are cold and soggy. The ketchup dispensers have been out of operation for at least a few weeks (on Thursdays when I visit). They aren't even completely assembled. Instead there is a stainless steel tray with packs of ketchup sitting on the counter where they serve the food. When you reach in to get a few packs, many of them are sticky with partially dried ketchup from ruptured packs.

Last week (9/31/2016) when I visited there was a line of juice stain that had dripped from the trash can when it was emptied, running all the way across the dining room and out the door, and was just allowed to dry there on the floor leaving a dark ugly stain. I know it had been left that way a while because all of the trash cans were full and overflowing. There was not a clean table in the dining room. It looked as though no one had cleaned the tables all day long.

5. I almost walked out last week because I stood there at the counter for about five minutes before anyone even acknowledged my presence, even though there were a couple of people working where I could see them and they could see me. They didn't seem to care much about getting anything done, let alone wait on me.

This is definitely not typical of a Wendy's restaurant. I normally don't take time to write a complaint like this, but told myself last week that I should because I know someone higher up in Wendy's management would like to be made aware of what is going on. I never remembered to take the time to complain till now, as it is Thursday afternoon and I will be making my usual trip past that Wendy's on my way to practice. I will not stop there this evening, but hope to see or hear that this is being dealt with soon. Please feel free to email me with any questions, or if you request, I will call and talk to someone personally about this. I don't like to complain, but I do want to be of assistance to you if I may.

I bought a Mediterranean salad and the cherry tomatoes were moldy. Twice that my salads have had problems at this exact location.

You say you make it easy to get hold of you to complain. What a joke. I play the game asphalt nitro and for about 7-8 months now maybe longer you don't get your rewards. Ive got 473 messages with credits that I've won but i cant collect them cause it doesn't give you the reward. Ive just won 3 expert boxes which should be put in my inventory and there not there. Its a joke this will be my 8th email and when i do get a reply you want to know the dates the time and money I've spent. Ive spent no money and whats hard about what I've explained. You made the game. When people race against you. You win credits which if you go on messages to collect them you don't get it. So what is hard to understand about that when you should know the game inside out?

A big company like yourselves and this is how you treat gamers. Im glad i haven't spent money on the game cause i would be fuming. I like the car game but for 7-8 months now everything I've won I am not getting 473 messages with credits that I've won i can but a class a or s car with it. And you say you make it easy to complain well why do i have to register to complain. Im a gamer playing your game and I've tried bringing this up with the customer care email in the game but you write it all and then it says cant send your email.

Its a joke so please can that get to someone who will look at the game and sort the problem out instead of asking what time what date and how long have you been playing. What has that got to do with the issue in the game where your not getting your rewards.

Nobody at Wendy's headquarters will answer me, so here is my complaint. This letter is to inform you of an incident that occurred last week at one of your establishments. I have frequented you company for meals countless times and of course there have been mistakes in my order and other mishaps but I am not one to complain but after this I had to contact someone with my extreme displeasure.

I went to your restaurant for lunch and ordered thru the drive-in after a long wait in line. When I got to the window I was informed that my there was a need to refill the soda machine or something and if I could pull over until they could bring it out to me. Well even though I have limited time for lunch I waited 10 minutes before getting a bit annoyed and went inside. The person at the counter had no idea what I was talking about when I explained what happened, when I asked to speak to a manager they informed me that they were busy and another employee just handed me a soda with not so much as a I’m sorry.

I understand things happen and there are mistakes made but to be blown off after this incident and not being able to speak with someone in charge makes me never want to venture into your restaurant again. I’m not trying to get anyone in trouble but I don’t be treating customers this way is good business practices.

This is my third visit to Wendy's and they have made my order wrong every time. I went to Wendy's located on hespelervrd in cambridge. I asked for a plain cheese burger and fries. I verified with the cashier at the window that it was plain. They said yes. I drove away only having to go back and get a plain cheeseburger. I work in customer service and completely understand that accidents happen. That is why I did not complain the 1st time this happened. I did not complain when it happened a 2nd time at the same location. But tonight I went to the Wendy's located on Franklin Blvd and the same thing happened. I ordered it plain, I asked the cashier at the window if it was plain. She said yes. But I had to take it back. When I did that she said " plain?" I said yes plain.

I went into the Wendy's on Guilbeau Rd. last week and bought 2 small frostys for $0.50 each. I asked how long they had the sale on and the guy told me until the end of the month. So this evening I went in and they told me it ended on the 11th. I told the guy that was waiting on me(same guy that told me the end of the month) that isn't what he told me last week and he said that he was told it ran through the end of the month and that they were normal price now. I asked for the manager and he was a real piece of business he told me the same thing and didn't care if I ever came back.

The bad thing about this is, if I were manager I would have told the customer I am sorry about the misunderstanding and honored it then, but knew when I came back in a couple days it would be normal price. I feel that the manager, if you want to label him as so, doesn't back up his employees. This whole thing had nothing to do with price, but a lot to do with principle. If the manager trains his employees like this I can only imagine what will become of the store on Guilbeau will become or if it could do better with better management. I own a business and know how a customer can get a bad taste in their mouth and not come back. I hope someone in Marketing or Administrative reads this.

I live in Poinciana, FL and the Wendy's on Cypress and Doverplum needs a quality inspection. The food usually is cold and not fresh. I realize that they can get busy at times. But having to wait 20 to 30 minutes for non-fresh food is ridiculous. Most times the staff is nice but, other times not so nice. Ive read some of the other complaints about experiences people have had at a Wendys like my food given to another customer, sandwich is uneatable. Watered down drinks and cold fries, makes you not want to return.

When we arrived at the microphone we were immediately told to wait. We waited over 10 minutes. Person speaking was clueless to what we were ordering, that took several minutes. When we came to the window finally there was no coke for multiple reasons, she gave us a bunch and it made no sense. When she asked what we wanted instead when we chose she just leaned on the window sill staring at us like we had 8 heads, we did not get fresh fries and the chicken sandwich was wrong and the meat wasn't cooked well, could barely tear it apart, was crunchy chewy and disgusting. I'm not satisfied, disgusted, hungry and feel like I threw my money away.

I ordered at bacon cheeseburger in the evening a few days ago from the East Boca raton location at Congress Ave. and Yamato Rd. The burger was cold and fries seemed like they were made for the lunch crowd. As I got home and ate the sandwich after about 70 percent of it being done, I bit into the sandwich and a metal wire cracked my tooth and scratched my cheek. This metal wire is attached as a photograph. I am not a huge fast foody, and this is not an experience anyone should have eating food.

My husband and I visited your store on Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 7:59:23 pm. We walked in and there was a shop vac in the entryway with the cord stretched to and into the men's room. The vac was on and the noise was loud so no one came to assist us. We said "hello" a few times and finally one of three people who were standing around on the side (we could see them) finally came over. A man took our order, but rang it under a woman's name- Destiney C.

As we were ordering, a girl came out of the men's room with the hose of the shop vac and was cleaning the floor leading up to the front. The man at the register asked her to take over and he disappeared. The girl took our money and then went to get our fries. I stopped her because she had just come from the men's room with a shop vac, handled our money and then without washing her hands she was going to touch our food. There was no one else around to fill our order.

It was a terrible experience, and I don't even know how fresh our meal was. We were so disappointed.

On 9/11/16 around 5:45pm my husband and I went to your Wendy's store at 1740 west court st. Kankanee,Il. We ordered 2 #6 meals the spicy chicken meals, in the drive through. After paying was told to move ahead and they would make our meals fresh. I did as she asked. After watching about 3 car receive their orders I noticed the people in the next car was given a bag, they pulled forward past us and the driver looked upset as the passenger was digging through the bag. They then drove past us heading to the other side of the store, by the door. I sat in our truck another minute then decided to go inside, at that time one of your employees was walking towards me with the top of the bag wadded up in his hands. (Not folded down.) I asked him was that given to that other car he said "Yes."

I had to request fresh food and was given attitude from the girl that made the sandwiches the first time. She said "I just made those they, they where fresh." I do not believe that I should have to eat food that a stranger had touched. The manager never said anything to me, "the customer". He did tell the cook to just go ahead and make new ones. I never checked my sandwiches in the store and yes they where missing toppings. One was correct the other on only had the meat and bun, nothing else. The only person that treated me and the situation with respect was Semone. She should be the manager not the guy that didn't even make sure the sandwiches where made correctly as he watched them get made the second time. I will never spend my hard earned money at a Wendy's again.

I will also make sure that I tell all that will listen. I started my employment at a fast food restaurant and it was an expectation to say thank you And to treat all customers with kindness and respect. If we made mistakes we fixed it said we were sorry and have a nice day, not hand out cold food that was touched by another customer. I wonder if the state food inspectors would find that acceptable or not. You request that I rate my experience, well I can tell you that I would even give it even one star. One more thing the girl working in the drive through had made a commitment that she can't stand this and she should just quit.

Why does Wendy's false advertise promotions saying you can get certain items at a certain price at a limited time knowing that the franchise Wendy's general do not honor the savings in cost to the customer. Every time your claim is that the costs will be cheaper for a particular item such as the limited time offer for frosty's @ $.50 they do not honor anything the corporate office unveils to the customer in savings. Therefore your claim for discounts is fraudulent with false advertising knowing full well that the average franchise Wendy's will not honor it.

I was at Wend's on 9/7/16 at 4:52 PM, and there was no one in line, I order the 4 for 4 and she ask me if I wanted the Chicken or the Bacon Cheeseburger, and I said bacon Cheeseburger and before I could say anything she said what kind of sauce and what do I want to drink and I said can I have time to talk, and I told her how I wanted my cheeseburger and my drinks, and she said come to the second window and I said you have to give people time to talk, and she did a jerk expression on her face and shrugged her shoulders and once she handed back my card she said next time I will give you more time. I go to Wendy's all the time and never dealt with Tiffany before and with her smartness I would never want to again. Store number #00005371.

The staff today was just god awful! We pull up to the window to get our food the lady is rude doesn't even say hello. She hands us or food and a broken drink holder. My grandmother did not know it was broken and the lady didn't bother to inform us. So she shoved the drink carrying at my grandmother and while she was trying to get a good grip and as soon as my grandmother grabbed it the thing broke the drinks fell and spilled all in our car. The lady just looked at us with a rude look and said "did it waste?"

No soap or towels in dispenser in women's restroom. Wife asked for someone to replenish at beginning of visit, went back at end of visit and still no soap, there were towels but not in dispenser. No ketchup at condiments station. Jr Chicken sandwich came slathered with mayo making bread soggy. Should be left up to customer to put own condiments and amount of choice on it.

Bought an Apple Pecan salad and 2 double cheese burgers from the drive thru at 12:34am on 9-3-16. My food (the salad) was terrible. The chicken on top the salad was small in quantity, 3/4 less than the full size salad. I could go with that. But to have the cold chicken taste be of old decayed meat is to much to fathom. I traced the bad taste to the chicken. I feel that salad was considerably old or the chicken was. Your lucky I spit that out.

Being black I'm qualified to say this. Your store in the 45206 is mismanaged in the evening and late shift. Franchises should uphold the brand perfectly. The store on Gilbert Ave. doesl not. Also no plastic ware in my bag after telling me everything was in the bag when begin to check my order. I trusted him. Oh yeah the cashier did not give me my receipt (which prompted me to write this).

I have had many problems with the Wendy's location on twin city highway in groves tx, but I've just had enough. I was rushed with my order and after everything I asked for kept getting a "is that it?". I specifically asked for spicy nuggets and if she would have actually listened instead of rushing me then I would of had spicy nuggets in my bag. When I pulled to the window I asked for sweet and sour sauce, ad of course it was not in m bag. At this moment I am so fed up with this location and their employees I will not visit this location again. Terrible customer service and accuracy.

The "new" chicken grill sandwich had rotting mixed greens on it. I called the unappetizing discovery to the attention of three workers who told me that's the way those mixed greens are, nothing wrong with that. I asked for a comment card,but they said they no longer have them. I asked how I could give feedback. They said they would get the manager. After a while, a fellow came out--and after I showed him the rotting greens he apologized and said he would talk with the crew. I went to the wendy's survey site but could not report on our visit, because we were never given a receipt for our order--which would have had the requisite store #, time of visit, etc.

We did not receive a receipt. In addition, the chicken was on the dry side and the seasoning was not good tasting. I not only would not order it again, I won't go to this Wendy's again. The bathroom was unclean and bad-smelling. This is the Wendy's on Springwood Road, in York Township, Penna.

I ordered the Mediterranean half salad with no chicken and was told the price would be the same regardless of the no chicken. So I paid $4.99 for the attached picture of the salad. I was extremely disappointed with the size of the salad and the price. I have visited other Wendy's location and they do decrease the price when I order no chicken so I don't understand why this location (store #00001214) did not. Also, I ordered a small fry $1.99 and my friend ordered the Baconator fries(cheese & bacon) for $1.99. Why would I be charged the same price for just fries? I am very disappointed with my experience with this location and will not return to Wendy's in the future.

It took over 20 minutes to make our order. 30 minutes to get the food, which was wrong. I complained. Their excuse was they were short handed. I noticed a lot of people laughing and not focused while the line of people grew longer. As we were wrapping up a man was standing in front by the registers and a young hispanic man said, " We're closed man, use the drive through", the young man had been patiently waiting for 35 minutes for his food and they completely forgotten about him.

That wasn't the topper, while we waited for our food, Order #10151 and then sat down and tried to enjoy our meal, we had to listen to the woman working in drive though call everyone names who complained about the wait. My family was shocked to have to hear this woman loudly yelling as the other members of the team tried to carry on and do their jobs.

The man with glasses and a ponytail, Sam, apologized several times, the young lady with a tinge of red in her hair and no cap on was nice, trying to give us what we paid for. The lady with the cap was rude to the entire team, rude to the customers. She should be fired. When my family went out to the car, I went up to the register, spoke to the nice young lady with the tinge of red hair, explaining this was completely unacceptable I was filing a complaint, she said sorry and agreed, but there was nothing she could do.

This happened at Wendy's Restaurant #16602290, 730 Plain Street, Marshfield, MA 781-834-2330, 08/28/16 9:34pm Order #10151

I am a very regular satisfied customer and a wendys stock holder and it is my favorite fast food restaurant.The wendys on flagler street just west of the palmetto expressway #00001706 in miami florida has a disgraceful parking lot. There is litter everywhere,not all of it is wendys but it is still in your lot.we should all work to America litter free thanks mike

We pulled into the drive through at your Wendy's in Auburn, NY and requested several fish fillet sandwiches and we were told that none were available because they are "seasonal". Seriously. We live in Manlius, NY and frequent the Wendy's in Dewitt, NY and regardless of the time of year when we order a fish fillet sandwich that is what we receive. Can someone explain to be why a fish fillet would be considered seasonal in one store but not another and more importantly at all.

I'm not sure exactly when your side salads became approximately 1 1/2 ounces of lettuce. However, this makes 3 side Caesars that I have gotten that looked pitiful when compared to their containers. We have also been told that my son is not allowed to get green tea as a drink on the 4 for $4 when the menu simply specifies "a drink". I worked in restaurant management for 15+ years and I can say your attention to customer service has gone downhill.

Saw your Baconator advertisement and wanted one. Went to local Wendys in Wilmington Ohio and ordered one thru the drive thru. Got home and opened the burger and on top burger were 3 one inch pieces of bacon. Opened 2nd burger and there was 2 one inch pieces on it. Thats a far cry from the advertisement that showed 6 strips of bacon supposedly on the burger. I was really disappointed after seeing the commercial.

I went to Wendy's here in Raleigh, NC. I normally enjoy your service and salads. I drove up to order at the drive-through window. The young man did not tell me how much my salad would cost, "Drive up to the window and we''ll tell you how much you owe". When I went to pay for my order, I handing him $15 because I didn't know how much I owed. He put it in the register and handing me back a little change. I looked at him and said, "for $15?" He said that I didn't give him $15. He had already put it in the register so I had no proof that I gave him $15. I am confident that I gave him $15 because that is all the money I had. He received a very large tip last night.

The salad had very little chicken or berries. I was sorely disappointed and angry that I was short changed.

I went to the drive through at location #4344. My order number is #377076 the date was 8/5/2016 at 7:05 pm, with such a short order I didn't expect to be asked to pull up ( a common practice at this location to keep drive thru times low). I refused to be moved forward without my change or order. I ordered a lg chocolate frosty which was mostly liquid and a waste of money. The single and baconator I ordered were both half cooked and bloody at the center of the meat ( I had to microwave them to fully cook the meat).

The nuggets were only luke warm and a little hard like they were sitting around for a long time. As I received my order after some time I could hear the Assistant Manager (a heavy set white woman with very short hair) state to another employee and I Quote "what's wrong with that bitch, why wouldn't she move up. give her the f**king food and get her out of here. If this is the type of supervisory staff this location hires no wonder the food was so terrible. The cashier was very apologetic to me since he knew I heard every word the Assistant Manager said.

About six hours after consuming said products both my husband and I both had severe stomach and lower intestinal issues In the middle of the night . I am demanding a total refund not only for the $17.03 I paid but also for the missed day of work. Since I work in the food environment I can't go to work this morning with Diarrhea costing me Over $175.00 for a lost days wages. It will be a long time before I go to this location again, And if I see that manager there again I will make it a point to tell others in line about her conduct.

My name is Matt Lloyd. While waiting for our food in Wendy's drive-thru line on the date of 7/28/2016, panels began to fall off of the Wendy's building onto the two cars shaking them up. Due to this traumatizing event, two of my other coworkers and myself are injured. This event took place at Wendy's location 2003 E Belt Line RD, Carrollton, TX 75006. Attached is a picture of the damage, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I always have your Summer Berry Salad once a week however last night this is the first time I experienced this. The packet of dried apples that was given to me to sprinkle on my salad had a dried stem about an inch long. I felt something in me mouth which was very hard as a rock and could not be chewed so when I took it out to see what was the problem there was a dried apple stem about an inch in length. I will attach a picture of it so you can see what I'm trying to explain and my advise to Wendy's is stop adding this to the salad or find something else because if this objet goes down someone's throat area and get stuck you might have a law suit.

I recently came across a video of one of the Wendy's managers smoking a bong in the Wendy's parking lot. Middle of the day too! My daughter is about the age to start working and Wendy's was on the list but after seeing this kind of conduct, and on top of it by the manager, there is no way I will allow her to work for this company! It's a disgrace.

The drug epidemic is already bad enough and I'm not going to subject my child to it knowingly. God only knows if any of that weed ends up in the food or the impact on the customers as well. I have a video where I became aware of it...I can include a snap shot from it. The pic on the left is the Mgr, glare from sun on face but can clearly see the bong in between his legs. The one on the right is the Manager's face. I came across this video on snapchat of an employee @ Wendy's when he was taking out the trash & then posted it... so a whole lot of people seen it.

I hope this is not what you want your company to represent. If you want the video I can supply that too! This is the Wendy's location on Transit Rd, Lancaster/Depew NY. I hope there is some consequence for this. Maybe start drug testing randomly!

Easy to explain, bad customer service. I'm sure that no one every takes the time to tell you guys ,about the bad food, to ugly attitudes that are on display everyday at your business. The food is slow, cold, and hardly ever made correctly, like the customer would like it. All I know, is that the service at the Deridder, Louisiana, Wendy's is bar-none the worst that I have ever experienced. I'm sorry to say that, this is on a constant bases. Got a spicy chickens with cheese,and bacon. The patty was cold, hard,and took 5 minutes to get. I hope that this problem is corrected in your restaurant. Thank you for you time.

I went to the Wendys in Chandler Az on Chandler Blvd and was totally disgusted and upset and have vowed never to enter a Wendys again and will tell all of my friends also I ordered to go1. the Large Summer Berry salad advertised and asked for extra tomatoes and ranch dressing. When I got it home it had a very small amount of salad 3 yes 3 total berries and the wrong dressing and 2 total tomatoes what a total rip off. 2 ordered a double cheeseburger and when home it was ice cold.

Thats not the worst. When I ordered a blackberry lemonade no ice and it came out with ice I told the counter person who rolled his eyes and said get this "what's so bad about ice" and said I guess when i said i want it no ice and get this he dumped the ice out and said here. He was totally rude and when I said looks like no berries he stated get this Well that's the way it comes and threw it at me. I expect a total refund ( no I did not take the receipt) and other compensation for the trouble and bother.

I live in downtown Jackson, MS, and have been a regular customer at a nearby Wendy's for years now (1240 High St, Jackson, MS 39202). I usually order the same thing, a large chili and a large frosty. Lately, both have been FAR from full - as in, I could have just paid for the next smallest size and gotten the same amounts. And while I have frequented this particular Wendy's because of their better-than-average service and friendly employees, I don't like paying money for something I'm not actually getting.

I'm not sure if there was a ownership/management change or what, but little things like this will eventually drive loyal customers away. If I pay for a certain size, I damn well better get that size. There is no excuse for this to be happening repeatedly, with more than one menu item.

My husband and I needed a quick pick us up, especially a cold drink. We ordered 4 for $4 and a Sr. Frosty. When we got our drink my husband said this is warm, she then info m d us that the ice machine was not working but, that it did just come out of the pop machine. Warm pop on a 90 degree day is not my refreshing drink. We were jumping on the express so we didn't realize no frostiness either. It seems they would have informed us right away no ice. Also go buy ice if the machine doesn't work just a suggestion. The restaurant number was partially whited out but, the restaurant is in Grandville, MI at 4435 canal ave SW.

I had ordered a double stack hamburger with a large fry and a chocolate shake on 7/11/2016, but they had given me a chicken sandwich instead. I am not sure if they confused my order with another, but I was disappointed that by the time I got home I had realized I had paid for something I didn't order. I had just gotten off work so did not want to drive back, but I'm a little upset at Wendy's.

Today I had lunch at store #13308962 at 4:15 p.m. I have been having lunch here for 5 days a week for almost 2 years. I ordered chili and a salad. As I was waiting for my food I noticed all the employees were just standing around talking when I noticed a salad across the counter. I asked the employee if that was my salad, she said yes and continued talking the the other employees. The employee started yelling, no one talks to me like that, customers are not always right, she was very nasty. I then went back to counter to get my dressing for my salad and she turned her head making insulting remarks about me. I have never in my life been so humiliated in a fast food restaurant, the experience was disgusting.

I didn't receive my order complete. I make my order my window. I order 3 JR bacon 4 pack and another 4 pack of nugget additional JR Ch Deluxe. Missing on my order 1 JR bacon. I notice at my home. I may need to spend gas to drive back to get a hamburger. Next time I will double check order. store 76 at Añasco Puerto Rico.

Upon arrival it was storming outside. I gave the simple order and they kept repeating they could not hear Me so I pulled forward. When I arrived I was given an intimidating negative stare and She said "what was Your order".

I gave it again and heard the girl in the back say She already made the order. The staff screamed "No He wants just ketchup and onions only" the girl again screamed I already made the order. The order was completely wrong and My hamburger came with extra everything on it which was a mess. My Daughter looked at Me and said She was VERY rude and after all that got the order wrong. I think that front person needs to go into the back until she learns how to respect the customers..

Walked into a Wendy's on a Sunday afternoon to use the restroom during our road trip and planned on getting food. As soon as we walked in we noticed immediately how dirty it was. Food everywhere on the ground, almost every single table was sticky and dirty, then in both men and women's bathroom there was NO paper towels (and no toilet paper on our stall in the women's). It was completely disgusting environment that lead us to leave, there was no way we were eating there.

It's a Sunday afternoon in Utah, no one was in there, the employees should have had that place cleaned up. I enjoy Wendy's, but this was the worst location (in Bountilful Utah) that I've ever been in. I can only attach 1 picture, but I have more upon request. Again, it was totally empty, there's no reason it should have been in this state.

Tonight I had gone to Wendy's around 10pm in north Babylon, NY on deer park avenue and was very displeased with my service. I had pulled up to place my order requesting a moment for I was unsure of what I wanted. After a few moments I had told them that I wanted a baconator meal. Without hesitation the man working who had been taking my order replied with "what else?". I have worked in fast food for 4 years and usually you would give them a minute before responding and ask if they would like anything else with that in a nice way.

The man had an attitude and when I had pulled up to the window I gave him the money and he gave me back the change without saying a word, and no receipt. Not realizing I had no receipt I pulled away from the drive thru. The fries were iced cold, with no salt. The burger was very sloppy and not at all appetizing. After this experience I would never encourage anyone to use this location. Not only was the food displeasing but the service was as well.

The restaurant was nasty dirty. There wasn't a table clean. There was trash and food all over the floors in lobby as well as bathrooms. Made a bad dinning time.

My family stopped at the Wendy's off of US71 (Jeffersonville, Ohio). We ordered through the drive thru, received our food/bags, and continued on our trip. My wife ordered the black bean burger. She took a bite and thought she was biting a stem of a cut tomato, which unfortunately turned out to be a plastic piece from a bread bag (image attached). Needless to say, her appetite was over and she threw the burger out.

This could have been a more serious situation than it turned out to be! It will be awfully difficult for us to choose using Wendy's in the future because of this. Having a 2 year old, it was convenient to stop at Wendy's for a meal for him, but we may need to reconsider our options.

My experience was at the Westfield Indiana location on July 2 2016 at 2:00 pm. Approaching the door one of the employees was standing by the door smoking, strike 1, I went to the bathroom, there was water standing on the floor a puddle I had to walk in, strike 2, the coke kiosk was not working at all, when I told them...twice, they said the sugar ran out, well why didn't you fix it the first time I told you, strike 3.

They weren't busy at only, like it says above 2 in the afternoon is not lunch rush, there were only 2 other tables other than ours and drive thru was empty. The employees behind the counter were walking all over spilled food, that's not something a customer wants to see. There were trash cans over flowing in the lobby and the restroom, they still weren't busy as we were leaving and still no one was working on any of the problems. 3 strikes and you're out. I will never go to another Wendy's, this is not my first bad experience with this chain. I do hope you will re-train your managers so they can pass it on to their co-workers. The attached picture is kind of blurry but I think you see why I say employees were walking in the food spilled on the floor.

See attached complaint letter to Wendy's corporate headquarters.

As a Company I find my employees go to Wendy's often at 1210 E Jericho Tpke, Huntington, NY. I honestly can say I have had an issue most every time either go in or take out from Wendy's. I am in a financial and Insurance field which can be stressful on a daily basis. The instrumental obligations of my Job are tremendously imposed on how I perform on a daily basis. Seeing the pictures below of my spoiled Lunch after opening and revealing this under the Bun is definitely not a quality of management or high priority for Customers satisfaction IMO.

I have had issues in the past and I believe no company is perfect but with a 95% unsatisfactory rate from almost every time I have been to this location I feel someone best get over there to find out what the heck is going on. Would you eat that Tomato? I have had issues with stale rolls and well done burgers from there as well. I finally took the 10 minutes to speak out and hopefully someone acknowledges this.

There was an employee smoking right next to the public entrance door. Every time the door opened smoke rolled inside for the patrons to smell. Then the service was slow and they didnt have the service machine loaded and ready. Terrible experience for my child and me wont go back there. I was there 6/14/16 at 8:04 PM.

I went there around about 3:30pm. I was the only customer standing at the counter when i heard one of your employees (male) using a lot of profanity. When the cashier (female) came to take my order i told her that she might want to tell the young man to be aware that there are customers at the counter and that he might want to tone down the language. He took the "I don't care attude" and kept on with the language by saying quote " that he was a grown ass man". When I heard that statement i shook my head in disgust and told the young lady to forget my order and then I left. This experience left very bad taste in my mouth. I have had other not so pleasant experiences at other Wendy's restaurant but I kept going back. This particular experience has lost my business with Wendy's forever.

One time I filled an order and then changed my mind and wanted something different and a girl name Millisa told me no she wasn't going to do that. I go there frequently and she always has a attitude. Never smiles I have also seen her rudeness towards others. Don't think I want to go there anymore will travel further to go to the one on Winton Rd.

I ordered a sandwich and soda via the drive-thru today (6/14/16) at 8:05pm in Davie, Florida - Store #3412. While waiting to receive my items, I witnessed the female manager berating the employees. She was so condescending and unprofessional that I felt compelled to file this complaint. No one deserves to be treated so disrespectfully. It is clear to me that the manager is in desperate need of training or retraining. I'm giving a rating of 3 solely because of the employees. They were phenomenal and very courteous. I would like to commend them!

I asked for a grilled chicken go-wrap with NO sauce, and a Caesar side salad. Simple right? Apparently not. The wrap was covered in honey mustard and I received a regular side salad with ranch. The woman who took my order even repeated it back to me.. How this got messed up, I'll never know.

I want to thank Wendy's for being so kind to my daughter today. We went to the Wendy's on 6th street in Stillwater Oklahoma around 11:00 AM today June 10, 2016. My daughter has a peanut allergy and due to a reaction a few months back, she has alot of anxiety. She asked the cashier if there were any nuts in the frosty. The cashier had the manager come out and talk to her. The manager took her over to the allergen chart that they have posted and showed her the Frosty with only allergen as milk. She made my daughter smile. When we got our Frosty's, they gave her one size bigger at no charge. Later the manager came by and asked her if it was good and my daughter had the biggest smile. The manager told her that she is allergic to pine nuts and that she understands nut allergies. I did not get the names of the cashier or the manager but we are so thankful for their kindness : )

What a terrible joke of a product. I watched the television commercials and thought I could use it to repair a leaking bath tub. Actually ends up it is now worse than before!

In the month of may 2016 I went to the Wendy's restaurant in Boardman Ohio I purchased a large container of chili I went to my car to eat the chili I ate 3 spoon full of it. On my 4th spoon of chili when I dipped the spoon in I realized that it was black ink all on my spoon &in my chili and all on my hands. So I took the chili back in the Wendy's & confronted the manager & showed her the chili &she said someone must have dropped the ink marker in the pot of chili that just have been made & she would have to change the whole pot into a new pot.

She act like she didn't have a bit of concern about this ink marker being in the chili didn't say sorry or I apologize for ink being in your chili the same night I got sick. Vomiting nausea diarrhea &chills. The point is the ink in the chili made me sick &nothing was done about it when I approached the manager about it. &now meantime I'm seeking a lawyer to get something done about it. Because Wendy's doesn't give a dam about their customers.

On may 29, 2016 I was punched in my side by another coworker and I told my manager on duty that night what he did and she didn't say anything to him about it so I text my mom and told her what happened and she told my dad what happened and my dad came up their and talked to my coworker who punched me in my side and the my coworker threatened my dad. My dad didn't threaten hm at all cause I was beside my dad and then my dad called the cops and waited for them to show and the general manager Lupe I am filing assault charges on him and I want Lupe fired and I want brice to talk to bobby about what happened.

I contacted bobby and so did my dad and he hasn't returned any of our calls and I want to talk to brice personally and fill a lawsuit against wendys for firing me for no reason and I didn't do anything wrong. Do not go work at Wendy's on parkway in Odessa next to hooter they treat y like shit and find away to get rid of u or make u quit. I want wendys corporate office to be aware of the situation and handle it properly and if it doesn't I will take legal action.

Employee Tianda took my order for two kids' meals. She told me there were no toys available. I then ordered two small Frostys. While I was waiting for my order, the shift manager called Tianda over and told her to offer me two free Frostys, in place of the no toys. When she brought the rest of my order, I asked her what the lady said. I had heard her, and wanted to know what the employee would say. Taken aback, she relayed what had been told to her, and when I asked why she hadn't said anything: she indicated it was because I had already Bought the Frostys. I asked for a refund for them. She was not happy. Refund was a multi-step process. As I left, I stopped by Tianda at register and told her I didn't appreciate what she'd done, and while I was speaking, she gave me a dirty look and walked away. I expect the worst at Walmart or McDonald's. Wendy's should be a cut above. Dave would not be pleased.

They gave me raw chicken in a snack wrap and I ate half of it before I noticed that it was pink and raw.

I have noticed a declined in customer service at this location 2019 Lafayette Ave Wendy's. Tonight on my way home from work around 8:00 pm. I placed my order at the window, 1 small Chili. When I got home I had 2 Chili's NO spoon to eat with or napkins. But worst thing was the Chili tasted VERY bad, I asked several members of my family to try it ( I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me) everybody agreed it was bad, it left a nasty "after taste" that lasted several hours. Day 2, Returned to Wendy's 2019 Lafayette Ave. Terre Haute, IN. Asked to speak to the manager.

She finally came out, took my sack that had the "Chile" in it. and without speaking to me or acknowledging me throw the sack into the trash, another manager came out and said she had spoke to Jeff the district manager. he said since I didn't bring it back last night they couldn't do NOTHING about it, ( note it was 10:00 pm when I got home and storming outside). I feel this was very POOR customer service!

On yesterday evening around 5:00pm at the Wendys on Belt Blvd in Richmond Virginia on the southside. I ordered a 4 for 4 and stood in line waiting for thirty minutes along with the other customers that were waiting. They got the orders confused looked like they needed help one person was doing the food. They were rude and very ghetto no type of professionalism at all. They all need a training class it makes no sense the employees have to act or talk in that manner especially when the customer at livid waiting on food and had to go to another job at 6pm which there awful customer service made me late. I was very inconvenienced so a gift card with some food that I can get on my lunch but I will have to go to another store. They are just too slow unorganized and unprofessional. The service was a -1 but there was no star for that. Hope this issue is addressed asap.

Can't stand the staff at the Port Clinton,Ohio Wendy's! I don't mean all of your them but a great majority. I have nothing but problems from that place. From dry hamburgers, nasty too salted fries and thin watery frostys. The last experience was with a small cup of chile. I got it home and it wasn't even half full. It was nothing but water and tomato broth. It looked like someone had just skimmed off the top of the Chile pot. They didn't dip down inside and get the meat and beans. I called when I got home and the girl gave me some lame excuse that they fill it only so full as to leave room for crackers. I don't eat crackers in or with my Chile. Alot of people don't!

I said I would come down there and show them this, and she said that I would be wasting my time because that's the way they do it and I would be turned away because of it. I thought "Oh Hell No!". I marched right down the and first told my story to a kid at the counter that acted like he could have cared less. He got his supervisor who acted like I was a bother. There was a female employee that took one look at that Chile and said she couldn't believe that anyone would serve such a thing. I was given another Chile but it was just their attitude. They all certainly need an adjustment.

I have no complaints with service at mineke. I go there for all my repairs etc. Everyone is also couteous.i had a 5 hr wait yesterday for a/c repair. Thats not the problem. I went in the restroom closed the door pushed on button to lock. I repeated it twice to be safe. Half way seated on commode there was loud bang on door & door flew open. A worker standing in the door way. Couldnt see his face but i recognized the uniform. He did not even bother to use door knob. I complained at the fron desk he assured nothing was wrong with the door assuming i did not lock it securely. A customer told me her 3 year old opened it with no problem she thought something was wrong with the door. Needless to say this was embarrasing & humiliating. I'm suggesting is to change to a dead bolt lock for a public rest room which reads in use. This is not whats installed.in the denham springs la 2261 s range 70726. I arecommend you take care of this as soon as possible or you will be hearing from me again.

I placed an order. I paid and brought it home. Employees couldn't be bothered with cup holder. So melted ice cream running down side of cup got all over my 800.00 purse and car seats. French fries were glistening with salt. They must have been salted half a dozen times. Inedible. Asked for ranch but got none. Burger was way too salty.Bun was dry and hard and beef was tasteless. Dave Thomas would be crying about now. This is the worse 19.00 meal I have had in a long time. Wendy's you should be ashamed.

My experience is the workers at the establishment is to slow, I work at the New York Presbyterian Hospital at 165th Street &Broadway in Manhattan, I work the night shift, every time I come there the line is long and the workers are to slow, I can't get my food because I'm on line to long, I have to cancel my order to get to work on time. Thank you!

My girlfriend took a french fry from my sons chicken nugget kids meal to eat and when she bit into it, something hard inside the fry chipped her back tooth. We were driving and when she bit into it, there was a loud pop sound, which startled me. Followed by immediate pain on her tooth. She felt around in her mouth and found the chip immediately.

I go to the Wendy's on hwy. 70 in Clayton, NC about 3 times a week to get an apple chicken salad. I ordered a full size apple pecan chicken salad and told them that last time my salad did not include the blue cheese crumble so I asked them to please make sure it is on there this time and when I got home and took out my salad I noticed it did not have an blue cheese. This was on Thursday March 10th around 7pm.

I ordered a baked potato with cheese and bacon, when I got home and began to eat it I found a piece of broccoli. I am not sure broccoli is on your menu and I am concerned it came from an external source (employee's supper). Even if broccoli is somewhere on the menu cross contamination between foods is evident.

I stopped at the Wendy's at 362 33rd Ave. SW off I380 on the South side of Cedar Rapids Iowa on March 3, 2016. Upon entering I ordered a Cod sandwich. First off, the attendant dumped the change from $100 bill into my hand and I had to ask her to count it out to me. Red flag...Shift workers were engaged in lots of laughter and chatting to each other. One bite into an almost cold cod sandwich, it appeared it had been cooked long ago. Tough crust around the edges, and the filet appeared to be ground cod rather than a filet similar to Culvers fish sandwich. This was what I was expecting. My husbands junior burger was barely warm also. Facility appears to be on its way out and they definitely need some expertise and supervision in presenting an acceptable meal.

This is what I got when I ordered chili today what is that?

I ordered a chicken sandwich meal on February 15 and I went to bite my sandwich and just so happen to look down at it after I bit it and the whole inside of my meat was red all over like it was raw. I am now filing a complaint of it because I been sick and trying to find a lawyer since it happened.

On 2/10/2016 around 8:30pm 9:30PM I visiting a Wendy's location in Tallahassee, FL on AppleYard Drive. I ordered the pick 4 and well as added a junior bacon cheeseburger for $1.99 extra. Total after tax it came to about $8.25. Confidant that my order was correct I drove off to my destination about 25 mins away where I would begin to eat the food. I first noticed I only had a drink, fry, COD sandwich (I did not order) and I realized there was no nuggets. But I did relieve my Jr bacon cheese burger. Too far home to go back. I was dissatisfied for the first time ever. Not only because I was charged for what I did not get, but the fact that I did not get what I was supposed to get. Order was so simple, staff needs to pay attention better.

I ordered two Baconator meals I frequently restaurant quite a bit. The sandwich was wrinkled with massive amounts of grease and the burgers were dry and for what I paid for it was not worth it very disappointed you need to have consistency thank you like

Went thru drive thru tonight 1-31-2016 at 8:46pm. I ordered half size Apple Pecan salad , grill chicken sandwich and hamburger combo. Below you will see picture of my order. 1st REALLY Ranch dressing w Apple Pecan Salad. 2nd where are the pecans. 3rd grill chicken was so hard on outside I had to cut it off before we could chew it.

Have feedback for Wendy's?