Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

1637+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

Today, March 27, 2019, my husband and I stopped at Wendy's at 9401 Annapolis Road, Lanham, MD. The telephone number is 301-731-5681. Each time I tried to call, the line was busy. I have never tasted food from Wendy's this bad. All the food tastes like it was cooked in "old" oil that needs to be changed. I never want to visit this Wendy's again. We spent $8.48, which is not much, but I feel like I threw the money away. I will keep my receipt to remind me not to come back. I cannot say thank you for your service because I would be lying. There is a number, 20164 on the receipt. I do not know if that is the order number. Something needs to be done to address the way the food is cooked at this Wendys. We also did not dine in, but the receipt has "DINE IN" on it. I am very disappointed. E. Pratt

This was my worst experience yet with the Wendy's at 811 Youngs St. Tonawanda NY. I like Wendy's restaurants, but this one must have bad owners and bad managers. I say this because I have gone to this location for at least 30 years and 90% of the time something goes wrong. Not always crucial, but not accurate. This leads me to believe that this problem is bad owners that do not train the managers properly. This most recent experience I had was Saturday 3/23/2019 at 9:37pm(I have the receipt). I came inside to order because the drive thru does not work out for multiple orders as I had my family with me (two children under 6 years of age, Grandma, my wife and myself). I ordered to go, while the family waited in the van. While other people came in and ordered after me they all left before me (they were also very dissatisfied, checking there own orders because of multiple mistakes). We finally received our order around 10:15pm. After apologizing and assuring me the order was correct for the very long wait, it was not correct (missing sandwich food and cold sub par quality). We were already home at this time. This always seems to happen after 7pm and this has been going on for too many YEARS.

I was at the Franklin Mass Wendy's receiving a order and an employee throw a full cup of cherry coke on me through the service window and then procced to laugh in my face.

Went through the drive thru and when I got home order wasn't complete. Missing from my taco salad was the tortilla chips. Wendy's #8221
Date 3/27 time 1:00 p.m.

all wendys have been good except the one on veterans dr in columbus, GA. They make wendy's look like a ghetto restaurent!!! you wait 10 minutes in the drive thru and they act like you've interrupted them, they walk around at p/u window with frowns, don't even say come back or good-by. one night after waiting at drive up i went inside just to be greeted by attitude, ordered a salad and after 10 min later she came back stating she had to make the salad when they are ordered, when i got home to eat it the chili was ice cold. if this was 1st wendy i went to, i would never go to any of them and tell friends not to either. however this is only bad one. you need to fire everyone at this one and get staff that cares

I ordered dinner at one of your locations 623 E. Market Street Akron Ohio 44304 and in the middle of my chili I found what appears to be a yellow jellowy-like substance, photo attached. It made me vomit into my serving tray.
I went to the counter and asked for the Manager. He came over and I asked him what this in their chili?
He said that he did not know what this was, took it and threw it in the trash.
He did not offer to reimburse me or anything.
He just walked away. That is entirely unprofessional. There was a substance that no one knew its origin in a chili served to the public.
I have a receipt attached also for your review and confirmation that I purchased this at one of your locations.
I left the store, very upset. I have been going to Wendy's for over thirty years but I doubt if I ever go there again.

Got disgusting old chicken sandwich, ordered bbq cheeseburger meal and got plain cheeseburger, paid for frosty and then got told it wasnt working

I ordered a bacon stir from Wendy’s on DoorDash without a bun it costs me 11 dollars to get and this is what a got. A dry burger with two small drops of mayo and a half piece of bacon. 11 dollars for this you should be ashamed of yourself. I will never eat Wendy’s again in fact I’m posting this on all my social media.

We stopped at the Wendy's on 2948 Miamisburg Centerville Rd in Dayton Ohio a little before 4:00 pm on 3/24/19. There were several people in front of us and they eventually left the restaurant because they were not being waited on or their orders were wrong. Our order was rung up incorrectly after we waited at least 10 minutes to be waited on. It took us over 30 minutes to get our meal--and it still wasn't correct. The pop machine was not working, there were no straws or ketchup available, and the tables and the room were dirty and not picked up. When we left there were at least 10 cars at the drive-through. I will never stop at this location again. The help was rude and indifferent.

The food was terrible and cold and we waited forever to get it. The manager was terrible and the place was Dirty

we went to the store on zelda rd in montgomery,al on march 22,2019. we ordered our food from drive thru, the order was 2 singles with cheese and a 6pc chicken tender. once at the window we were told to pull up they had to cook our 6pc chicken tenders which took at least 20mins. when we made it home to eat we live about 5mins from wendy's, we sat down to eat the singles were cold the brread was thick crumbly and stale. beef tasted old, i feel like we wasted 8.00. can someone please refund my money or send some certificates or even coupons, please. thank you in advance for your help.

Really poor customer service. Co-workers talking loudly about other customers. Fooling around with each other while we were waiting for our food. Drive thru window was wide open for bugs, birds etc to come in( we were to proceed to the 2nd window to pay and get food. Salad was tasting rotten and when I asked for a receipt, was told it was broken..horrible experience

I have had a issue since back in December 2018 until now. I called and told the manager about it at that time and they said something would be sent out to me by mail. Then I thought about it again in March, because nothing had arrived so I called a manager again for them to tell me something will be sent in the mail. I still never got this issue resolved and I also sent a email like this once and got no feedback. What I had ordered at the time was the 4 dollar deal. 2 of those one for me and one for my daughter. I dont know if they were real busy that day seeing it was in December and the hustle/bustle of things. Just trying to see if things could be taken care of. My group had a get together there and that all went fine. We dined in. Just have seen no results for this situation.

I love Wendy's food; my favorite "go to" for fast food. And, in general - Customer Service is better than most fast food restaurants in the area. Lent means the cod fish sandwich; which is the best of fast food fish sandwiches. Herein lies the problem, three (3) times in the past ten (10) days, at three (3) different locations; two (2) cities: New Orleans and Baton Rouge, I've placed an order for the fish sandwich and have requested and paid for cheese. Three (3) times - YES; ALL THREE (3) TIMES - there is no cheese on my sandwich!!!! If this is Wendy's cost saving tactic, it may work well in the short run, although it's a good way to lose customers for good.

Employee Ariyonna at Store #1001 refuses to wait on or serve law enforcement in uniform
Manager let employee of duty brush his hair at counter
Manager let Ariyonna yell at her talk back to her in front of us Manager would not acknowledge customers Terrible
I am at lunch trying to eat I couldn’t even place order
We are Law Enforcement we have no sit down lunch we eat on the run
Another person had to take our order
She threw my food on the counter and gave me crappy French fries
She should not be in customer service
She needs to get past her bias attitude if she wants to work at Wendy’s
I am sure Dave God Bless Him would never have tolerated this

Not so much a complaint as just observations.Nice try Wendy's. We went last night. First we order Give the young girl a 50 for a 17.28 meal ( overpriced if you ask me) she had to get a manager to open the cash drawer Red flag. I asked why she had to do that , she said anything over $40.00 she was required to. So She hands me my change I had it figured already. Sure enough she gave me $38.72. I walked back and gave her the extra dollar. Kinda long but funny. So we were told it would be 4.5 mins to cook (nice of them) to tell us. Ok no big deal. Our # was 2. next we find out the register dosen't automatically advance the #'s and there were 2 # 2's and or food was given opened and returned by the only other people in the place. Wait there's more: Ok no big deal but another 4.5 mins to cook. So the girl that can't subtract comes out with our food sure enough it's all wrong. I show her my ticket and she looks at me like I'm stupid. So another 4.5 mins to cook our food. Now the soda machine. Not only is it a touch screen that everyone has to touch to get there product even those that have just touched there junk and not washed their hands. But I go through all 4 screens several times to find out the 2 I want are not available at this time? Root bear and Power aid. All and all it was amusing. The food was good we got to visit for a while so hats off to you Wendy's, one other thing they just remodeled and the place looks good and clean. However they are going to need some kind of window coverings on the 10 foot tall windows this is Nm people, and the sun was already making it really uncomfortable and it's only March! Food was as expected people were nice. Clovis nm store 88101

The service was slow the food was cold the drank co was not properly regulated for the first time I was not a satisfied customer if you would like you can call me at7572749529
I have eaten at this location before and the food was great and so was the service

I don't have a complaint.

After buying 2 Frosties at the drive up in Biddeford Maine Wendy's, I moved ahead so as to not block the window, and wrestled my Frosties into a bag I'd asked for. It took about a minute, and then I secured the bag inside my carry-bag making sure they would't fall off my car seat. When I got done fooling around with all that, I looked up and was startled to see a slender little girl - an employee - standing patiently in the rain beside my car WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND RECEIPT, which I was about to drive away without. I don't know her name, but the transaction was done on 3/22/19 at 4:37 PM. The host, was Kimberly, and the cashier was Cassidy, but I don't know who the girl was who happens to be the hero of my day. I would so like to see her commended. Losing a credit card is a HUGE pain!

Why don't you have a place to feedback praise for over the top good work? Sincerely, Bonnie Schramm.

We just ordered from there and everything was wrong. None of the sandwiches were the way we ordered. They didn't give us a kids toy and they didn't give me my baked potato. We waited for ever on the food. There was only one girl working the whole store while the manager was in the bathroom!?! I will never go back!

I was in the drive through line for 20 minutes today at 2:00pm 3/22/2019. Nothing was offered for an explaination. When I asked the manager said the cars in front had large orders of chicken nuggets. I know you can cook more than one order at a time and they do not take longer than 5 minutes!! I asked why they did not park the cars a head if me manager said, they were there first we we're waiting in product. Worst service in the afternoon I have ever seen. This is NOT the Old Fashioned Hamburger joint I use to work at!!

The first time my wife and I had a cod fish sandwich we had them all through Kent and enjoyed them. That was your restaurant in Hyannis. We have seen a much small and heavily crusted cod fish sandwich. Why have you cheapen this product. Respectfully Submitted,Donald Dompierre

On 3/21 9 55pm I visited Wendy’s 2281 W, Florida-834 Pompano Beach Florida 33073. I had a horrible experience at the drive through. The associate that was working says welcome to “Wendy’s what you want”. So I said excuse me she said what you want. I’m like I don’t feel welcome why you sound like that I work overnight 12 hours. I understand your tired and may want to go home but that’s not how you greet valuable customers that keep the business going. She said the value for what your buying can’t even pay me. Then she said you know what I’m going to let some one else take your order. The manager greeted me well and I said to her that sound like someone who wants to work. In the background I heard a loud obnoxious laughter and then she said that homosexual better going somewhere else because I will spit in this wrap. So I said the the manager to tell that “word outside of her name to go home” At that point I definitely didn’t want to proceed but I drove to the window to get names. When I got there the manager said Oh can’t take your payment or honor any service to you because you called my employee outside of her name. Reluctant and blatantly said she won’t give name with all name tags off. I said to her in the background I heard everything she said so what do you plan to do about that. She said I will handle her and then two person joined her at the window possible the girl and another associate one of them saying Let me see Who this is. One walked back and said oh get him together let him know we all from the same place so we stick together. This is a horrible store and They are chasing away customers and making the fast food industry look bad and Delfinately making Wendy look bad. The manager said she will handle her yet she was laughing with her and at me being very discriminating so let me see what corporate will do. As I will take my homosexual money somewhere else.

We waited in line in the restaurant just to order for 20 minutes. Then when I went to order potato they were out of potatoes. No apology or nothing just that they didn’t have potatoes!!!
My rate is a 1!!! Service was not good!

Was waiting in line to place a lunch order and receive my order for over 20 minutes. There was only 3 people ahead of us. The employees
were fooling around. When I complained and my friend did as well the women who usually works the drive thru window started mouthing off
at us like we didn't have the right too. Then the shift manager who may have less class than the other girl was worse. I worked as a manager
for Pizza Hut for 10 yrs and never saw anything like this. They didn't include a receipt knowing that we probable would complain. This was the
store on Mac Dade blvd in Ridley Pa

Food is always great and people are good. My complaint is about the store in Urbana, Ill on Prospect Ave.. Your manager and zone manager should be ashamed, the parking lot is full of holes big enough to wreck the front end of a car and not just in one area, it's the whole lot. I won't be back till it's fixed. Don't have any photos of me, doing nothing or I would send one.

Richard Pruitt

Ordered a spicy chicken salad told them I wanted pecans instead of croutons she said no substitutes and charged me .50 for the pecans the week before they forgot my salad dressing in drive thru

I already posted my rant and rave on my Facebook but I figure nothing will change unless Wendy’s is contacted directly. Had I gotten a receipt I’m sure there would have been a number on the back I could have called. My local Wendy’s has the worst customer satisfaction I’ve ever experienced and it’s every time. Apparently, I’m not the only one because many others also left their comments on my post about their negative visits at the same location. I’m not kidding when I say every time I pull through that drive through it’s as if I’m an inconvenience to the workers. My order is never right or complete. Basic things like utensils..... yesterday I ordered a salad, 2 chili’s, baked potato and nuggets. There wasn’t a single fork, spoon, butter, salad dressing, and they were out of sour cream! I had to call the lady back to the window twice to request everything and she responded as if she was bothered or annoyed by my request. I’d normally just let it go but because this is every time over the last 5 years or so I just can’t take it anymore. Sure I could find a new location I suppose, but this is the most convenient and the most slow. I just had to share my frustrations because it’s not right and I don’t think that’s the kind of legacy Dave Thomas wanted to leave behind.

I dined in at Wendy's on March 18, 2019 @ 1:01 pm. I prefer the biggie bag. On my burger I asked for no onion as I'm allergic. They put onion anyway. When I took it back to the counter they took the onion off right in front of me and handed the burger back. My fries were cold and so where my nuggets. I left it at the counter and asked for my money back. They would not refund me. I was very unhappy. I have not eaten at Wendy's and decided to go for my lunch hour. I will not be visiting your restaurant again.

Wendy’s on Broad Street across from town and country have some of the rudest employees, The manager was just nasty and not a nice person! Wanted to argue and just not own the fact that they messed up....just make it right and let’s move on!

TAMARA HIELDBRANT

OBJECTIVE~

LOOKING FOR POSSITION AVAILABLE~

I AM A VERY HARD WORKER, FRIENDLY, AND ENTHUSIASTIC,

I HAVE WORKED IN RETAIL, WAREHOUSES, RESTURAUNTS AND ANIMAL HOSPITALS

I AM GREAT WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE, A VERY HARD WORKER, AND DETAIL ORIENTATED, AND I WORK LONG HOURS AND DON’T COMPLAINE.

EDUCATION~

CENTERAL INDEPENDENCE HIGH SCHOOL- SAN JOSE CA

WESTERN CAREER COLLEGE- SACRAMENTO CA

EMPLOYMENT~

LYON'S RESTERAUNT- SACRAMENTO CA.

TOTAL CARE ANIMAL HOSPITAL- ANTELOPE CA.

VETSMART PET HOSPITAL- RANCHO CORDOVA

I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR SOMETIME NOW BUT I AM REALLY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT GOING BACK TO WORK AGAIN.

I WOULD LOVE TO WORK FOR YOU AND JOIN YOUR TEAM

PLEASE CONSIDER ME FOR THE POSSITION AVAILABLE.

CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE

I AM AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS ANYTIME

I go to the Wendy's in Clarksville Tn ,on Tinytown road, to order lunch on 3/16/2019 around 2pm, I order the awesome sauce burger combo #4 and i told them no pickle or tomato. I also ordered my wife the number one no pickle or ketchup. On my combo the number 4 all that was on my burger was onion , sauce and hamburger meat. My wives combo was drowned in ketchup, after I drove all the way home to eat it I seen this and didnt have a dam receipt. My wife calls and they tell her they have to have a receipt. What a dang waste of almost 18.00 on two meals and it wasnt our fault we didnt get a receipt . This is two times we have ate at this location in the last month and this time was by far the worse. THe first time the meat wasnt done and the sad part me and my family loves Wendys but I guess since this place offeres poor service we will have to go else where.

Every night at the Anvilblock location in Ellenwood, Georgia, there is a long line and long wait. The cars are at a standstill. This has taken place night after night around 10pm. I like Wendy's but I end up getting out of line after 20 or 30 minutes when the line is at a stand still. Please FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!

I was waiting in Drive Thru waited 2minutes for someone to take order when they did woman said get back with me. Then I could hear her talking to other co workers about specifics of the job at Wendy’s, then she answered a phone call or talked to someone in walk-in dining she kept on and on finally I left cause was die at work. I give no stars to Wendy’s at broads st / Tuckernuck Richmond Va all I wanted was a Wendy’s burger befor my shift started.

We just ate lunch at Wendy's in Wake Forest, NC on Capital Blvd. and Wake Union Church Road. It was just filthy! The place where the orders are taken had not been cleaned lately, as well as the area behind the counter. Looking into the food prep area had not been cleaned in eons. An ice cream dispenser looked out of order, not fixed and dirty. In past years I have never encountered anything like this at a Wendy's restaurant. I was told the manager of the day was Chris. If this was owned and had my name attached I would fire all workers and start over. I can't imagine how dirty the food is if they cannot even clean their work areas. I saw a lot of standing around but no one was industrious and cleaning or doing anything productive. AND they were not swamped with customers!!! How do you continue to stay in business if you run your restaurants like this one? When Dave was alive this did not happen. I am VERY disappointed in the eatery!! Not sure if I will ever go to another Wendy's again. Do you ever send corporate to check out these places??? I will be interested to see if I get a reply from you. Thank you, Brenda Solomon

Found this in our daughter 4 for $4 yesterday. She was grossed out and didn't want to eat. Wendy's is her favorite place and we have never had problems. Please get it together.

Ordered a pecan chicken salad- no chicken, no pecans, no feta cheese. Ordered an avacado salad-no avacado. Nothing in it but lettuce, cheese, and tomato bits. Too far to drive to take it back. What’s up? Usually your salads are great. Pleas respond.

The night assignt manager Named Estebone, cussing at other co worker, threating other co work in presence of customer, flirting with minor kids and co worker. saw him once handing something out of the drive threw windows and wasnt a wendy bag. my son worked there and he said he used to close at night and estevon would void stuff and take the money and he would take off to take some girl home while he is on the clock this is Wendys in Goldsboro Nc on Wayne Memorial Drive. My son finally quit he also said his friend was given a pill that got her high and very sexual and that her and estebone went out to a bar. i wont be coming back to wendys unless this is delt with i live not that far from this store

I use to use the Wendys app on my phone for special offers but it no longer works. I called the customer service number and they said the new app will not work on my phone because the new app uses 5. Well I have a Samsung Mini4 smart phone which is a few years old. I am 71 years old and I do not plan to buy $1000.00 new smart phone to use the Wendys app which requires the new 5. I know Tvs are going 5g in the future but I guess Wendys is so advanced that it is using 5g now. I go to Wendys everyday for lunch and have for the past 14 years. I think this new 5app is ridiculous and the idiot who designed should be fired. I am sure many old people like myself do not have new 5app phones. You are at better at burgers than you are at apps. Horrible service! I would rate your app 0 stars if I could.

I wish I cld have given them zero stars. Wendy's on Chuck Dawley Rd in Mt Pleasant SC is the most unprofessional experience I've ever had at any Wendy's. A vehicle sat in front of me for all of 10 min so I went around them to see if the restaurant was open. There was a car sitting at the drive thru window forever. So I waited behind it and the car that was in front of me drove off. The woman at the window was rude and extremely unprofessional. They said they were outta sweet tea, chocolate chip cookies and then burgers. Then they took first to bring us our food. NEVER AGAIN!!

I ordered 2 spicy chicken wraps a small chocolate sunday and a medium Coke Zero
When my order was complete I asked for 2 barbecue sauce packs
I was told that it would cost me .30 each.
I think this is outrageous and will not spend my money in your establishments unless you change your policy.

ive already sent my complaint to you twice about wendys in kings mtn n.c. 28086 about the mgr alex being rude and hateful to me and wanted to know whats been done about it.

Purchased a Dave’s double large combo. Food was cold. Fries were greasy and cold. Very disappointed. No stars. Want my money back and my appetite too!

I tried your new cod fish sandwich today and was very disappointed. Have always thought Wendys food was very good, but this sandwich didn't measure up to your standards. There was more coating on the fish than there was fish. Also the batter was hard and caked up on part of the pattie. I will not be having anymore of the fish, I'm sure that others will find the same if all the cod is prepared like the one i had today.

Giant JBC. had what appears to be one piece of bacon broken into six small pieces on it in total. Add says double the bacon. Also store employee would only wait on one customer at a time getting them their food before waiting on next customer. There was a long line and my fast food took 25 minutes to get when I was 4 th in line. Counter person said manager won’t allow them to take more than one order at a time.

I got a quarter pound single and asked for it without certain condiments in Oskaloosa, Iowa. First, the speaker was so bad, making scratching noises. And the worker at the window was talking to the person at the pick-up window while she was talking to me. That's very irritating. Then when I got up there to the pick-up window, even though I had repeated 3 times what condiments I didn't want on my sandwich, she had to ask me again and turned around to tell the person. I think they just took a sandwich that had been in a warmer and took the stuff off because it wasn't wrapped up nice and tight, the sandwich was not hot, and the top of the bun was so dried out that it made a popping noise when I bit into it.

I ordered 2 $4 meals Jr bacon cheeseburger chicken sandwich and fries. Once I received my order , I checked and realized both orders were missing the chicken sandwich. It was lunchtime so I had to get out my car and go inside. Once I spoke to Manager explained my order, she still refused to give me what I was missing. She said everyone here has head sets on and that's what your husband ordered. I was in the car I know what he ordered. The window team member did not give me a receipt. They never do. Manager did not give me what I was missing. So I would like some compensation for this. Or something....

Not a complaint as much as a tip for one of your units. I spent 21 years in the restaurant industry in management and middle management. I realize the importance of building sales in order to cover expenses and hopefully build profits. Your restaurant in Lansing just off I96 and MLK and Bishop Rd. has a problem. with PM sales.
I drive pass this unit each week night on my way home from work. Once in a rare while will the sign be turned on to attract business driving by. This sign needs to be on before it gets dark outside. This is a highway restaurant that could pull in MORE business if only people knew where the restaurant is located. This was a peeve of mine when I was a unit manager and a district supervisor of a different chain.
I believe that if this problem would be corrected you would see sales improvements immediately.

A Concerned Citizen

Larry Savalli

I Made an order through drive thru at the eagle co Wendy's on March 8th and when I arrived at the pick up window I saw two females horse playing (physically hitting each other.) And being loud. And my order was not made properly. The burger was messy, the fries were cold and it wasnt wrapped properly.

Went to Wendy's #264 at 3422 Taylor Blvd Louisville KY. Got order along with a lemonade. After I drove off, I took a drink. It tasted like some type of cleaner was in it. It smelled almost like alcohol. I went back to the store and the manager Tim acted like he did not believe me. I asked him to smell it, and he refused. I told him that I wanted my money back but he said no since I had said the f word to him. He said get the money from corporate. I warned the manager that the machine may need to be drained and cleaned. I called the corporate headquarters about 2 hours ago, no followup yet. I called the health department and tried to file a police report to no avail. I felt slightly dizzy from the drink and still have the drink with me.

I went to the Wendy's out in Granville, Ohio on Cherry Valley Rd last night to pick up dinner for my husband and myself. I usually don't have any problems at that Wendy's as that is the reason that I continue to go back there. Last night was a different story. I am usually not one to complain but the girl that was taking orders at the drive thru window ( her name was Paige) Well when I pulled up to give my order I kindly ask if she could give me just a minute and she did not say anything, I repeated myself as I know that she heard me because I could hear her breathing. I said hello, can you please give me a minute to look at the menu and she shouted YES very loudly. It was just rude. I then gave my order and ask her to repeat it back to me so that I knew everything was correct and she acted like that was a bother. I have never been treated so badly at Wendys. then I pull up to the window to pay her and just her whole attitude with me was very rude. She did not even say thank you, handed me my debit card and quickly walked away. I knocked on the window and said ma'am can you please give me your name and she asked why. No name tag and she finally told me her name. I said thank you and pulled away. I work for Licking Memorial Hospital and if I treated our patients the way that she treated me, I would be fired. I am not trying to get this girl fired by no means but she really has no business working in customer service. She should be back flipping hamburgers as far as I am concerned. It was just a bad experience and I will not be going back to that Wendy's nor will I recommend anyone else go to that one for the way I was treated. The guy working at the food window was very polite and I appreciate his politeness but Paige was very rude. Thank you for taking your time to listen to my experience.

Lee Ann Webb

The first time I experienced bad quality was when I got a frosty I opened it to lick the lid and I saw little black things It was either hair or fiber. Today I went back cause I thought it was a one time thing turns out a long strand of hair appears when I open the lid and last time I went I went back to get another it appeared again I am disgusted with it someone needs to shut the machine down ill further notice.

I ordered a Dave's single hamburger. I got my order and went home to eat. My order was wrapped with a hamburger wrapper. But inside was a chicken sandwich that I did NOT order. And it's cold! It's not rocket science! The store was in Athol MA. So in future I will have to unwrap my order in the store to see it I am given the right order. On second thought I will just stop going there. Too much trouble to get the right order. Your service is a total failure!

Tuesday March 5 2019 @ 1:30 or so, I visited a wendy's located on Cassidy ave near Airport Rd. I ordered a $5.00 burger and chicken deal with a small frosty. I gave the girl at the register a $ 20.00 bill. my change was supposed to be $13.94. in a rush to get back to work, I pushed the change into my pocket, grabbed my order and went back to. once at work, I counted my change and found I had been shorted by $ 5.00. I did not have the time to go back to dispute this nor could I prove this after leaving. This was the only time I have ever been in that store. this could have been a mistake but after talking to my co-workers, this goes on at that location. this happened to two of my co-workers last month on different dates.
I am not looking for reimbursement as I don't have any proof but I will not visit that store again. If this is an example of the type employee Wendy's hires, I will not be visiting any Wendy's ever. I will not go out of my to bad mouth your brand but I will tell my story to all workers on every job site I am on. I work construction and I contact a lot of people every day.

I went into Wendy's with my mom to get food for dinner and the lady did not know what she was doing when she took our order I wanted a crispy chicken and got a chicken BLT.... I can not stand cheese or bacon on my sandwiches...which is why I ordered a crispy chicken... not to mention they put the food on a tray when when we ordered To go and kept switching the food from bag to bag repeatedly touching the food with there bare hands.. the food was cold and disgusting...and they gave us kids cups we ordered a small 4 for 4 so we expected small cups not kids.... and we know they was kids cups because my mom had stopped at a different Wendy's with my brother so he could get something to eat before he went to work... see the difference between my cup and my brothers? This was at the cambridge Ohio restaurant on southgate between the car wash and subway....

?artinsburg wv 25425 fox croft ave my husband myself 2 childern walked in this restraunt to eat we had to turn around at door and leave the sewer smell is so bad my husband got sick we love your food please correct this problem or ull loose all costumers at this store to be excat there was no one in this store it was dead and if you smell it y ou know y thank you

So, I work at the Wendy's in St. Robert Mo and I worked for 11 hours or more in 2 weeks and I'm pregnant so that part is understandable but I worked for 11 hours and I only got $56.00 on my check when I should have gotten more and it has me really angry I should of gotten at l eww at a little over $100 and I was supposed to go see my sick grandmother today but because of them I cant and I'm struggling with bis as well so that money would have helped wonders

We were asked last year to buy Wendys' key tags for $2.00 each to help out Dave's kids. We were told that you will get a free frosty for one year. Nothing was said about buying anything but I did ask if we bought two tags can we still get two free frosties when we buy One of the 4 for $4. We were told yes that it wouldn't be any problem. For the past 2months we have been purchasing 1-4 for $4 and getting two free frosties but as of today now we were told we had to start buying something extra to get the second free frosty. I don't feel that changing policies in mid stream is fair to the ones who have getting their orders as we have. For granted $4.36 isn't much to spend in a day for a lunch that my husband and I split but when you times that by a whole year just think how much is being spent at your store. So as of today we will never purchase any more of your key tags. If I could I would send both of them back for a refund and never buy anything else from any of your stores. Go ahead and laugh as I know that you probably are but times $4.36 by a whole year and see what one of your stores have lost.

Ordered a mushroom swiss and got a dry dry overcooked with no mushrooms very very very thin swiss, 3 little pieces of onion, and I asked for no peppers, and guess what, they took them off and the juice wss still there. I watch the commercial on TV and what I received was awfully. I am disabled and look forward to a good meal. Wendy's should be ashamed.

I will no longer be going to the Wendy’s is pleasant hills Pa. Every time I go there my order is wrong. I don’t know how hard it is to do their job right. That Wendy’s is the worst. Service is BAD. I was sort a drink and fries this time. This is at least the 10th time this has happened. I shouldn’t have to wait 45 minutes Inline when there is only 6 cars total. The people working the window have attitude problems.

Restaurant was not attentive to cleanliness and was discouraged to find out they no longer have plastic knife utensils.At restaurant on Ford Road 18430 #00001229

Ill send you a pic it says it all

If I could give them a 0 I would. My mom ordered $30 worth of food and didn’t receive any of it. We ordered via door dash. The driver went MIA with the food and her tip. When I called the Wendy’s it came from the manager was extremely rude, aggressive and very unprofessional. He told me they don’t work with DoorDash and I’m mistaken. I spoke to a manager from doordash and she was unable to get a hold of the driver and could not understand why the manager would claim that they don’t work with door dash. She even took their phone number to make sure I called the right location and it was. Your manager lied to me. I am a manager in retail and I have come across situations at my job. And the way this manager at your Wendy’s handled it was uncalled for. This is our local Wendy’s and they not only lost our business but they better believe we will be spreading the word In our neighborhood.the location was Wendy's
69-02 Northern Blvd
New York NY 11377

On 2/23/19 we stopped at your 1202 Lincolway LA Porte Indiana restaurant. While placing our order the girl played with her hair, handled money then preceded to handle food. Then our order was incorrect. I returned to the counter to get my correct order and they argued with me and wanted to refused me. Had to show them receipt to prove they were incorrect which caused a bit of a scene. Then we noticed the dining area was VERY DIRTY. And they had MOLD on ceiling. I would hope this would be unacceptable and you would correct this immediately. This restaurant really should be reported to the state board of health and closed.
We are in that area quite often and will NOT stop there again.

my wife and i were in mass to visit her mom in icu we were heading home it was around 730 pm stopped at wendys on rt 1 in pebody mass i ordered a asigo chicken meal and my wife ordered a chicken sandwich with just cheese and mayo well i got a grilled chicken sandwick with thousand island dressing which was not asigo chicken meal and my wifes didnt get mayo and where this store is you cannot just turn around (went through drive thru so we can get back to maine) to turn around you'd have to go about 4 or so miles to turn around was not very happy got the wrong meal paind around 9 dollars for a meal that i ordered and got totsly wrong and they weren't busy at all.

McCullough Avenue in Baltimore, Md.

The Manager and Employees were very rude. The manager's name was Lisa. They were very discourteous and rude. I wouldn't go back there at all.

Thank you.

I was not given a receipt, but the address is 10410 Blue Star Hwy
Stony Creek, VA 23882.

We waited 40 minutes for a cheeseburger and a chicken wrap.
The wait is bad enough, but the 3 people working were in absolutely no hurry.
One lady only bagged fries and nuggets, could have cared less about the 30 people waiting.
The man working was in the middle (literally burger on the bun) of making someone's meal and he just left to use the mens room. Did not tell his coworkers and left the burger on the counter to get cold.
The third person working seemed a little concerned, she realized the man had left and she washed up and went to start preparing sandwiches. This is a very very bad reflection on your company and I thought you should know.
Thank you for your time.
Melissa Cobb

Third time visiting this particularWendy’s in Cumming a that the chocolate frosty machine was broken. Seems to me if you have asignature item that you would be more attentive. I usually stop by there every other day.

I visited the store located at 4308 Sterling commerce Drive, Plant city, FL 33566 this afternoon around 2:30 p.m. The line was very long so I tried to order at the kiosk. I could not use the survey coupon, and I could not get a senior drink this way. I wanted to ask the manager after I got my order, but it was not possible to wait long enough. I lost out on the BOGO with the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. I was not even given a receipt. I spent almost $17 .I am a senior and I treated my daughter and grandson to lunch. I could not even get to talk to anyone because it seemed like there were not enough people working. It was very chaotic. Please help me with some compensation. I am on fixed income. Thank you.

Okay so for one I waited in Wendy's yesterday night for my food for, 20 mins just for a 4 for 4 and the lines were pack but everybody was walking slow like there wasnt people waiting in line.a little boy came inside with his food and said my mom said we missing 2 chicken nuggets the person who work there gonna say we need a receipt,, so the boy said yall didnt give me one and when I looked I didnt get a receipt either this caucasian women didnt give their receipt to nobody she sat it on the table.and then the little boy went outside and came back and said I dont have a receipt and the worker said well I cant give you your 2 chicken nuggets then.and so then the mom came in angry and THEN they wanted to serve him like. Why does it take so much to get one little thing . It wouldn't have hurt that man to give that little boy his food like wow. That's sad !!,,but yeah that what I had to say,, HORRIBLE customer service. I hope this is fixed immediately!! Oh yeah and just for me to get my food late, it was cold.

I just went through the drive through and ordered a chicken sandwich meal with no mayo. Got home and there was lots of mayo on my bun. GROSS. Ruined my meal.

2/22/19
1:23pm

I placed an order and paid $22.48 to only find that my 10 piece nuggets were not in my order so when i got home tried to call local Wendys to complain only to get busy signal for one hour, sad to say this is not a random first time! So I won’t be eating at Wendys any longer!

Drive thru forgot my chicken nuggets - I checked the bag before I pulled away & asked for them. The window worker wanted to argue about it! She stated it 'wasn't on my order'. I said - We had a discussion on how many pieces I wanted, so I know I ordered it'. She replied ' I wasn't working the headset'. Annoyed she said - 'So do you want to add it to your order.'
Is this the way customers are treated when wendy's make a mistake?? She knew I was angry and proceeded to call me 'babe' and 'hun-'. I am 60 yrs old - I am neither to her. Her insincerity infuriated me even more.
I won't be going back - plenty of other places to pick up a quick meal.

I went to my local Wendys and they are our of chili again. Every time the weather turns cold or rainy they are out of chili. This was at 6:45PM which seems to me to be a little early to close up shop. I tried to call the store but they are on the phone and I cannot get through. I tried to access the Wendys online site but that does not work either. Since they did not have enough chili for my order I ordered a Daves Single which was so loaded with mayo that the buns turned to mush and I had to throw the whole thing away. Not sure about the store number since they gave me no receipt and the location is 2019 N. Power Road In Mesa, AZ 85215. Needles to say I think Wendys has gone from a decent fast food to rating below McDonalds which is difficult to be any worse than McDonalds on anything other than coffee.

Have always loved your restaurant, and eaten there hundreds of times over the years. Recently I have been very unhappy about the tea your serving, it used to be great I'm guessingredients it's from Coke Company and it is horrible, please send it to the curb, I don't drink sodas and that was half the reason I went there, the tea was awesome. Still like the food, but would like something to drink while there

Wendy's store located at or about 440 N high st : Columbus, Ohio Manager should be retrained or fired. I entered the store for the first time.. there were credit machines to order from. not being familiar... I went to the counter and asked" how do I order with cash?" Manager (did not know it was the manager then) MUMBLED something I could not understand. "Excuse me... I did not understand what you just said" She looked at me ... no glared at me and continued working. so I asked a customer who was eating a sandwich ."How does one get waited on with cash?" have to see the manager. I poured me a small drink and sat down in front of the window where the manager was filling sacks with orders. several people came in, ate and left... I remained .. no order... no food... no attention. I then asked to see the manager, "I am the manager" she said. I asked again.. why wouldn't you take my order for cash?" OH go through the drive through... I don't have time to deal with cash!" was her reply. I looked her straight in the face and said thank you very much.... U are about as friendly as a porkapine. . The people next to me said.. "We agree!" they had not been able to order either.... we all walked our... having not been served. this female person does not represent the Wendy's type of employees that generally greet me in your stores. Like I suggested... RETRAIN HER OR FIRE HER.... PLEASE!

My husband and I eat there often. Recently, when I requested decaf coffee, one of the managers(?) said quite annoyed, "I have to make a fresh pot and then throw the rest away". He was not happy. HAVE IT YOUR WAY is not what this business projects.

Problem with your

are you kidding me?!??WTF?!? Col Spgs Col. 8th st, set you up & FIGHT W/ YU IN THE DRIVETHROUGH!! then.. when they GET YOUR ORDER WRONG! they treat yu like sht?!??Im BOUNTY, & had to show my badge to proove my honesty! & was treated like shr! & THEY SCREWED UP- 2 SIMPLE SANDWHICHES!! wtf?!??

I visited your establishment on Freedom Dr., Charlotte N.C. On Monday 2/19/2019 at 3:00 PM. I was very surprised that the older gentleman working the register, handling money, was also handling the food without gloves. This gentleman also had a cough and was not wearing a mask. I think this is the epitome of not caring about your customers. I asked if they were short handed on employees today and he answered “I don’t know “, I asked him why he was handling the money and the food at the same time without gloves, he answered “I don’t know mam, I don’t know”. This is how germs are carried and people get sick. This should not be happening at any establishment that deals with food. My next call will be to the Health Department.

bought 4 for 4s the Venice Wendy's on Tamiami trail, old fries even chewy, cold hamburger water down coke, the nuggets were passable, I've always enjoyed Wendy's food but this was at its lowest quality.

I like Wendy's, but today I was at the restaurant at 1602 Shore Parkway in Brooklyn, NY. This restaurant has a list of issues I experienced today:

The store was cold. I don't know if this was a broken thermostat, but every customer was wearing their coats while eating.

My burger was dry and the french fries were tasteless.

The bathroom stall's lock was broken, as was the coat hook (I was wearing a long coat while attempting to sit on the toilet? I think not).

Unless these issues are fixed, I will not be dining at that location again. And a soda fountain that is available to the customer instead of behind the register is something they might want to think about.

Store Number 3229 located in St. Paul, MN has got to be the worst fast food restaurant I've ever been to. There is never a time we can get the correct order when going there. Today takes the cake - I had to repeat the order 3 times and in the end we were 3 orders of fries short. No apology or any indication that anyone even cared about me as the customer and how felt. Surprised that the store is still in operation by the way they operate. I WILL NEVER IN THIS LIFETIME VISIT THAT STORE AGAIN.

Went to Wendy’s in Leominster mass for the third time in the last couple months all of our food was cold or room temperature! So frustrating because Wendy’s is really good when it’s hot.

My son and I were waiting in the drive thru with a few more vehicles to order our food, and the problem was that when we arrived to talk through the speaker the wait was way too long, we waited for 5 mins or more and nobody answered. So we left to the McDonalds that's right next to Wendy's because it was too much the wait and we noticed that the 3 employees were all together having there own conversations even when there was a ton of cars waiting on them. When we finished with our meals we were heading out and seen that the drive thru barely moved at all and the same employees were still doing there own thing talking, laughing, and NOT doing there job. This bothered us way too much because its a fast food for a reason to get our meals within a short period of time. We shouldn't have to wait for a reason that's not justified. This happened in the Wendy's from Colorado Ave. Lorain Ohio around 9:22pm on Feb 15th.

The store is never staffed well!
The food is never HOT, and the coupons you have in the paper where not honored correctly. When I asked the manager about it she was very rude and walked off.
This location is not kept clean either,
There are way too many fast food places right around Wendy’s, your competition is great so you would think the store would be performing at a level beyond customer service,
I plan on telling everyone I come in contact with about the mis managed, dirty store along with NO customer service.
I would like a call from you,
423-910-0284

I went through the drive thru at 2:50 today 2/15/19 at the Germantown Wi location. After finishing my drink I looked in the bottom of the cup and found a dryed out burnt piece of meat. I almost vomited. My order consisted of a Diet Coke, vanilla frosty, baconator fries, and chili. I asked for onions on my chili and did not receive them either. The worst part was the disgusting meat in my drink!

Went to Pottstown, Pa Wendy's drive thru on Friday, February 15th 2019. There were 2 cars ahead of me, it took 18 minutes to get to the ordering machine, I asked for a single hamburger with just ketchup and mustard on it and some of the baconater fries. Girl on speaker asked me twice to repeat what I wanted, annoying after I just spent 18 minutes waiting to order with just 2 cards ahead of me. When I finally got to the pay window I said to the person standing there "I have been waiting in this line for 18 minutes." He started yelling (and I mean yelling) at me that "We're busy, it's lunch time you know (excuse me, this happened at 2:15 pm, kinda past the lunch crowd.) He took my card and slammed it thru the credit card machine (and I'm thinking, if he breaks my card I will climb through this window!) When the card was finished he ripped my card from the machine. Opened the window gave me back my card and SLAMMED the window shut. When my food came he opened the window threw the food at me and slammed the window again. Having enough of this cretin I yelled Fuck You right back at him. When I got to the pick up window, I asked to speak to the Manager, i said "that guy should be fired." Her response was "Well, did you curse at him" Your damn right I did. She just stared at me and told me to have a nice day. I will tell everyone I know not to eat at this Wendy's and I will also tell them how lousy the food was. I go there all the time because I work across the street and the girl that used to be the Manager was great and I never, never, never waiting in line for 18 minutes just to get to the ordering machine. Apparently this person has anger issues and probably should not be one of your front line people, Manager isn't so hot either.

I want Bell complaint against manager name Joanna trucks at the store, West Jewell Avenue the address is 7807 West Jewell Avenue Lakewood Colorado 80232 I don't like the way she treats us employees there very rude and disrespectful with them she cusses at all in front of customers I told them to get lost she has I'm constantly I'm always in there listening and I just want the way she treats oh she don't care about them on their safety on how they get home or anything she needs to be fired I will not go in there anymore until she's gone and you to all my friends and family to not eat there so you better do something about it because I'm very pissed right now so I will not be eating that anymore because she's gone and very wrong person. And then she send people home making moves hours you know when they're there to clean after work that's wrong 2 and she's people got them off the floor and turn brown since I'm home and then let's see if I go out there and do the mopping again not happy but that either needs to be done she didn't let go she never did manager at all T is favoritism she told one employee stop talking so much and stop walking in the other employee footsteps when there's other employees that stands around and talks more than she does and she did not tell him to get to work and stop talking and then there's a place that can go outside smoke whenever they want Joanna goes out and smokes all the time every 5 minutes what is wrong why other people work so she better be gone or I will not eat there anymore

Can you please put back cheesy buger back they didnt need to be taken off

The Wendy’s located on N Causeway in Metairie La. is a constant disappointment. Service is horribly slow and rude. Orders are often wrong and the quality of the food is sub par

I paid for two frosty key chains and didn't receive any. NO receipt EVER given so no proof. Very POOR service

my wife and I went to wendys for lunch today 2-13-19 I ordered a jr bacon cheese burger and a small chilli.then gave the lady my nameshe called my name i did not have the chilli had to ask for it.when i bit in to the burger there was so much mayo on it came out both sides of the bun. also the chilli was like water the beans in it was hard. i could not and did not eat that lunch i have a at this store many times but never like this. i also had my 2 forest sons with me spend over $24.00 i know this may not be very much money to some but when you are retried living on a limited in come it is. this is not what i do but when i pay for food i like to be able to eat it. hope this will help in some way.

Thanks Ray Workman

When I tried to eat at Wendy's today by ordering a cod sandwich, I was told by the cashier that Wendy's doesn't sell cod sandwiches, even though a photograph of a cod sandwich was affixed to the front of her register. The same cod sandwich photograph appeared both on the digital menu on the wall where customers line up and on the digital menu directly above the cashier's head. Despite these three visual verifications that Wendy's does indeed sell cod sandwiches, she insisted that they do not. This is a piss-poor way to run a business & I will not be attempting to eat at any Wendy's again.

visited your restaurant at lex-springmill rd Mansfield ohio on sunday the 10th of feb ordered the grilled chicken an ff an drink I asked for extra tomatoe on the sandwich an wanted extra sauce on the side did not get any tomateo an got extra sauce but none on the sandwich
also can not take survey they never give me a receipt

Let me start of by saying I really like Wendy and come to this location often but This is my 2nd time coming to this wendy store #4936 2/9/19 1st compliant order the 2 Peppercorn mushroom burger meals and when I got home my sandwiches did not have any peppercorn sauce on it attempt to call store and no answer . 2/11/19 2nd compliant on my lunch hour order peppercorn meal again and rec'd the SSawesome bcn chzburger . I guess its my fault because I didn't pay any attention to the screen but clearly stated the number #5 combo and stated the peppercorn meal . Attempt to call again its 1212pm and phone just rings.. I don't like that I have to spend my money and go home or back to work to get the wrong order and then for no one to answer the phone. My ticket order this time is #3029. I don't like to take extra trip back n worth to a restaurant when my order should be right in the first place. Its more of a slap in the face when you can't even get anyone on the phone to even try to correct I guess I just lost my money or well because I don't have the time to go back

My daughter years ago worked at the Wendy's at Maxtowne Rd. near State St. in Westerville...that is when it was a good site. For quite a long time now...more than one year, this site is simply awful...NOT AT ALL AT WENDY'S standard...which I consider above all the rest. On Saturday evening, this site hit the all time low: 1. The fries came out half raw. When I asked for a replacement, I got the same condition. The fries are simply not being cooked properly (this has occasionally shown up before at this site). 2. The drink dispensers were 50% not useable. 3. The ketchup dispenser was broken with ketchup ending up all over the counter. The bathroom was a. dirty; b. no soap dispenser (broken)...how do the employees have clean hands? c. The paper dispenser was broken. 4. The fries ALWAYS (whenever I am there) are placed on the tray immediately and are cold by the time the sandwich is placed on the tray. I KNOW you actually want the fries to be placed on the tray last.

It simply seems like there is always chaos at this site...often dirty...and often no one cares. When advising the workers of my concerns, there is zero response. This is a corporate owned store...certainly NOT befitting your image of good food in a clean place.

Store #12031 in Dothan, Al is fairly new to the area. We went in to dine. The cashier was less than friendly and the dining room was filthy. We had to wipe off our own table because they were all dirty. It’s shameful.

2/7/2019 The Wendy’s located at 4180 Northgate Blvd Sacramento,CA is the most unprofessional place ever. The drive thru line was backed up cars lined up while the employees were playing around , playing tag and throwing ice at each other.. The food was food was disgusting and the sodas were watery. If I wasn’t hungry I would’ve it back and asked for a refund. I will never visit this location ever again and I will be sure to tell everyone I know not to go to that location. They’re in there bullshitting and nobody cares.

Literally everytime I go to Wendy's I'm waiting 30 minutes or more just to even order. I'm literally in the drive they right now, haven't ordered and it's going on 40 minutes. I've worked numerous fast food jobs and understand the importance of short drive thru times. Its absurd. Currently I'm at the Turner road location in dayton Ohio.

Have feedback for Wendy's?