Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 9)

1637+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

Very Slow drive thru, took 20 minutes to get thru, got home and had the wrong order, called the manager and she was very rude and her excuse was they are busy. Slow service is a constant at this particular restaurant. I have left the line on many occasions in the past and have seen many other customers do the same. This happened at approximately 5:45, 12-22-18 and it was the Wendy's at 6525 Airport Highway, Holland, OH 43528. This Wendy's has been poorly managed for quit some time. Somebody should really take a serious look at this establishment.

Gary Pickard
(419) 380-0089

Mean rude people refused my reject because they charged me for a large on chili’s and gave us a small. I call she said she put in bag. No I had to go back and she was the most rude mean thing ever I have NEVER felt descriminated in my life I was today!!! I will never ever go to that crappy location again. My child and husband walked in to get that receipt and they were mean!!!!! Threw the receipt in his hand. They hung up in my face 4 times.... I want this store reported!!!! Worse experience at a fast food restaurant and I am a bartender. 42 years old and I know customer care and that’s NOt it!!!! There’s way more!!! By the time we got our small chili’s and my hard potatoes I told them plain burger with cheese for my kid but no they put crap on it and we have up bc they didn’t care. We went to McDonald’s. I swear something needs to be done I am furious!!!!!!

My Husband stopped on our way home to night after my pressure to get salty fries. And he did not want to stop but under pressure from me he did.. When we got home we had a a bag with large fries with tones of salt and. Packets of salt inside.. And the next bag had fries with salt and they were ok. We live in a area that is growing fast and Big. I always stopped with my son after school to get food at Wendy's before tutoring. We fell in love with your salty fries !! What is going on ? I saved the bag my husband and my self received tonight I would love to show what we received I need your help. What are they thinking to server the people in this area or others this poor quality food. Please respond. As. Soon as possible . I don't want to put this on FB in my area I want you to have a chance to fix this problem . Thank you in advance for your help!

The Wendy's in Crowley Louisiana is horrible! I knew that, but it has been a while since we been there. Tonight we decided to try it again and nope! The employees are still rude and the food is still old and nasty! My daughter just threw her food away. What a waste of money. Please address that store. I used to love Wendy's, but they have ruined that..yuck!

We were in the drive thru in Findlay Ohio Trenton Ave Store and were not impressed how our order was processed and the food was absolutely disgusting. Our hamburgers were not warm, the french fries were not worthy of eating. The oil they were fried in tasted old. From the time we placed our order and till we left took 10 to 15 minutes. Our total we spent was $21 which included a chicken caesar salad. The chicken was not cut very well and the cherry tomatoes were not fresh.

A crispy chicken BLT had shredded cheese instead of a sliced cheese

12-19-18. 9:55 pm. Store location #3294. No one else in dining room to be served five people behind counter and I've now been waiting over 17 minutes on my food. Drive thru getting great service but I dont matter.
McDonald's from here on out.

Piss poor service

Ordered a double and got a single
ordered 3 fries got 2
never got any dipping sauce with chicken nugget order

Order from DoorDash and constantly the food is done wrong. Last 3 times it was right 2 times, so I know they see it. Again today, they made it wrong. I get number 2 or 3. Flat out ask.. plain, just meat and cheese. Side ketchup packets. Thank you
That is how it reads. So, if right before, it shows me they do it on purpose. This isn't the only time. I probably have had it done wrong 8 times. So, I stopped going to Wendy's. Been going to Wendy's for over 20 years. I decided to give another chance, and that was the last 3 orders. 2 times right, today NOPE. Called the restaurant was tired of this. Spoke to a female. Asked to talk to the owner, he was not in. Asked a number I can call. Said she won't give out personal number, asked for an email, she said she won't give out personal email. (any reason he doesn't have a business email??????????) Then asked her name and she hung up. I'm seeing why a lot of stores have a 2.5/5 rating. This store is no exception, see it on YELP.com now. I'm also going to put in my experience with a 1 out of 5, and giving 1 because I can't put zero. Others need to know your employees like to do what they want with no ramifications. I have allergies, some their allergies are so bad they can have anaphylactic shock. Since this store doesn't seem to care, I'll let you know from being in the medical profession. It's an allergy so bad it closes up your throat. Yes, it kills people and is a medical emergency. Something or someone needs to actually do something. If it was me, I'd close the restaurant until it got it's act together. I don't know why you would give a franchise to someone getting a 2.5 out of 5 review. That is your name on the building and most don't know about franchise ownership, the associate it with Wendy's corporate.

I went into Wendy's restaurant #00005612 ,12/19/18 to order some food to go for me and my coworkers. I was the very first person there at 10 o'clock. I ordered my two sandwiches for the first order because, i had two separate ones. Me and my coworkers were under the impression that that store sold breakfast, so i had and orange juice i wanted to order , as well as breakfast potatoes om the next order. The cashier, her name was Marietta instead of telling me it wasn't a breakfast store at first , instead told me to go to Walmart to get my orange juice because they didn't have it. So i was appalled and continued onto my next order , another sandwich and my potatoes, where she then got an attitude because i didn't understand it wasn't a breakfast store and told me they don't serve breakfast.I continued to tell her well we looked online and had seen that they did so that's why we assumed, and her response was that maybe the store across town by the movie theater did. I understand stand its not a breakfast store now but the lady was very rude! I happen to work customer service and was very upset with how she treated me because not once have i acted the way she did with me to a customer.

visited the local wendy's in winter haven florida on state road 17....was amazed when i tried the chile they served.....completely watered down with very little meat....was a tomato soup at best....if this is a reflection of cost cutting or "watering down" your recipe and indicative of all your outlets, your company is in big trouble, as the quality of that chili
is so completely and obviously been doctored i cant imagine any of your regular customers not noticing.
i am one voice....Im sure of many on this matter.
A well run company would handle this matter quickly!

jeff homfelt

Me and My daughter worked for Wendy's Paul Huff Cleveland Tn. While working there an emergency occurred where i had to go back to Ga. November 17, 2018 Manager Jay Jay said that she would mail our checks off the following Tuesday the 20th. We waited until the 28th nothing came in the mail. So I called Stephanie whom said that they were never mailed out. So she said she would mail them out that day. We checked the mail December the 16th still no checks in the mail. So I complained to corporate they told me the were going to check on it. I said it should not take a month and a half to receive checks something not right. When she checked she said it had not been cashed. My thing is why should a 16 year old or adult have to pay for something someone did on purpose. Something is not right . So really any Manager if they want can throw your checks in the river then make it where you purposely have to pay $45 to stop the check they purposely lost to get resent out.That does not make sense. Then we homeless on top of it. Oh a person can think they can do people any kind of way. The Heavens always watching. It will come back on the ones taking from children also people harming children also people. Sincerely Kenya Sims.

Ordered the baconator combos today and they were so bad we couldn’t eat them. Same with the fries. They had to have been leftovers from lunch. Very disappointed. It was 5:00 and they were definitely not fresh. This was our newly reopened store in Monroe and we were looking forward to it but it’s worse than ever!

Went to the place in carrboro nc. Bought a meal 6.76 gave the girl 10.01. Received back 3.48 in change. Handed back the change to the girl told her she needed to learn to count. She told me I didn't need to be rude. I would have stated that same comment to my daughters. I left as I hear her discussion with someone inside. I will not return.

We had two orders of French Fries ice cold did not eat then. Told then and we did not get anything done about it. The staff was only young kids that could care less and did nothing. Put then in the trash and walk out. Will not be going back any time soon. We now know why we were the only ones in there. Thank You Ralph Shumaker

Staff was not Professional was cussing swearing in front of the customers while children were in the restaurant and this was the Norwich Connecticut location

Several times the sprite is pinkish.sodas taste foul. After 2nd try I just asked for a coke cola,,, maybe bacteria??? December 15, 2018 The fries were not fresh nor hot as advertised. The person on monitor talked about previous customer, we could hear that plainly. I will inform the health department about the soda problem. Fries went to birds. Fix the problems at the Sanford, Horner Blvd , NC establishmet.

!!!!! CARRIE!?!?? THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER I NEED MORE THAN 100 CHARACTERS SO I'M ATTACHING 2 FILES

Store location 2891 W. 120th Street Hawthorne,Ca. Date 12/15/2018 Time 12:40am I joined the drive thru line at this time. There was four or five cars in front of me, I waited patiently. I made it to the intercom waiting no one ever came on the intercom so I am thinking drive to the window so I can place my order the car in front of me is receiving their order. The Wendy's employee made eye contact with me and left the window. I drive forward waiting she just disappeared for about ten minutes. The she will not come to the window but uses hand gestures, taking her hand and moving it about her neck saying we are closed. This location closes at 1:00 am, So I wasted 30 minutes or longer for this treatment and I was in line way before closing time. Wendy's needs to come up with a better system for the drive thru to inform the public that they are closing. I know for sure I was in line way before closing.

I I'm leaving the Cockeysville Wendy's in Maryland after a 25-minute wait in the Drive-Thru line and I am leaving with no food. There was a line of about 8 cars behind me, every one of them left before I did. The drive-thru "employee" , if you can even call her that, said she would be right back and never came back. When I drove around to the window she was standing at the window.

I have never written a complaint about any company, any service, or any product. Unfortunately this is the only Wendy's in my area and I can wholeheartedly say I will no longer be a customer there. What really bothers me is I was on my way home after a very long day. I pulled into the McDonald's parking lot and thought I am going to go to Wendy's instead. The Wendy's is 4 miles away in the opposite direction of my home. So that is 8 miles of driving early to be gifted with the worst experience in customer service I have ever had. I know it is fast food but no matter the establishment there is always a expected level of courteousness and code of conduct.

Every customer that left Wendy's is now in the McDonald's drive-thru line myself included. It looked like a caravan of traffic. You can thank your absolute pathetic excuse for an employee for probably $60 to $100 in Revenue loss and who knows how much more your company will lose tonight and in the future.

There are three employees at the moment so I know it's not a lack of staff being the issue.

We had a Wendy's in Hunt Valley that closed its doors a few years ago and I feel that if this Behavior continues that one will be gone as well. I have no idea how you might fix the problems there hopefully it will be addressed. Thank you for taking the time in reading I know it is never enjoyable to get bad news or horrendous complaints your matter the capacity of employment at Wendy's.

me and my girlfriend ate at Wendy’s in Logan, WV on December 14, 2018 almost all the way done eating my burger I look and the bottom piece of meat was extremely undercooked. I do not eat undercooked meat, nor do I eat raw meat. This hamburger patty was almost if not raw. It made me sick just from looking at it and you all better hope it doesn’t affect my health or they’re will be a problem.

I am a regular customer of Wendy's. It is my only fast food go to. I go there at least 5 or 6 times a week, for myself and for lunch which I bring to a frinend in the nursing home. The past two times I went through the drive through the cookies I ordered for her were literally burnt! Today the cookies was hard as a rock and burnt on one side. The salad was old and not fresh. I go on Friday's early as I have to be at the nursing home by 11:30. I go to the Wendy's in West Springfield, I believe it is Park St. not Riverdale road. I believe the food I got was left over from yesterday and feel it is a real shame that they give drive through customers left overs. I guess my only recourse is to check my food before I drive away.....Thank you for your time.

Theresa O'Shaughnessy

Ordered a maple chicken sandwich for $4.39 and when I got home it was a cheeseburger. Definitely did not want a cheeseburger and not for $4.39. Nothing else to eat so I had to eat it. Not happy about the fact I’m trying to stay away from burgers. See attached. Sent a complaint yesterday but didn’t get an answer. I would like to at least get a credit for the meal. Bob

I went to the Wendy's that is closest to my home at 5620 Hopkins Rd, Richmond, VA 23234 last evening about 5:30 PM.
As usual the drive thru service was slow, but when I finally got to the window, the drink size was wrong and then I had to find
the additional money for the larger size, not a big deal. The young man that took my order asked me several times to repeat my
order, so I decided to check my burger before I drove away. the order was correct but not even warm. I was frustrated at this point and made the comment to the person at the window that I would have to reheat my burger when I got home and his answer was ok, thank you.
I only go to this particular Wendy's because it is closest to my home. I have never gotten good service here and it is always slow.
I think there is a man (maybe in his forty's that is the manager. I know this is not what Wendy's would consider good service. I just wanted you to know.

The restaurant in Seguin Tx has horrible managers!! There is one Manager named Jason that was talking crap when I wanted my food fresh. Then I overheard him making fun of a customer!!! I am a manager myself and would behave the way he did!! He also has no personal hygiene. He literally smelled!!
Is this what you want representing your store???
I have seen bad management but my god!!!
If nothing is done I am contacting the food administration..

THE OUTSIDE MENUE LIGHT IS BLANK WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR ORDER WHERE YOU CANNOT SEE YOURORDER UNTIL YOU GET TO WINDOW TO PAY.IVE COMPLAINED TO THE BLACK MANAGER NUMEROUS TIMES,ONLY TO BE TOLD CORPORATE IS TAKING CARE OF IT.I BELIEVE THIS A SCAM TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS OUT OF MONEY PRICE WISE.ALL THE MONEY THIS STORE MAKES DAILEY YOU CANT SAY ITS NOT DONE PURPOSELY.THE MENUE LIGHT NEEDS TO BE ON AND LIT UP SO CUSTOMERS CAN SEE THE PRICE BEFORE GOING TO THE WINDOW .ILL TAKE THIS SCAM TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA IF NOT FIXED BY END OF NEXT WEEKEND.

2 day old baked potatoes, nasty shriveled brown . Should be fresh every day. Nice when you get a fresh one.
Independence ,ky location.

Today we visited the store on Wisner St Jackson, Michigan.
I have never seen any thing like it.
Employees yelling and arguing with each other, people with no direction or understanding, lines very long due to the employees not knowing what or how to do their duties. One did not know how to make coffee, another threatening to quit, and yet others yelling at others about their inefficiency. LOTS of yelling each other. NO management as they we also involved in the confusion. 15 -20 minutes wait and there was no one there. Total mis and no management as they were all yelling at each other and sharing the inefficiencies. I have NEVER seen anything like this anywhere. A district manager needs to stop in as a customer to see the utter ridiculous employee conduct. Never EVER seen anything like this. Never again at Wendy's.

I bought today at the Middletown, NJ location a number 7 Homestyle chicken sandwich. The chicken was all cartilage.

I found this and was able to complain it was 30 minutes in the drive through at this place

Wendy's
5422 Baum Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15232
(412) 687-3670

It was only 3 cars in line!

2 times within 3 days I went to Wendy's to order baked potatoes at 714 W. Nursery Rd., Linthicum, MD 21090 store. 1st time I was informed they would be ready in 30 minutes. 2nd time they didn't have any at the moment. What a terrible way to run a business. I won't be buying from Wendy's anymore and passing these incidents on to everyone I know. Wendy's needs to hire a better management crew to say the least.

On November 26 2018 when I got a phone call from my phone. I told the other team members I needed someone to watch my spot. Cause I had to go get this phone call cause it was important. As I was going to the restroom I saw the general manager Kristy running to the restroom. So I ran to an when I got in the ladies restroom. I knew why she was running cause she was trying to hide someone. Which was one of the managers name jadlen. I saw him on the toilet seat trying to hide. But I had already seen him. So I just left the restroom an went back working thinking that she would of came behind me. But she didn't an yes that was a day that we had customers in the dining room. After I left they stay in the restroom for about 10 more minutes. So y'all tell me is this a place of business. Or a place for your personal affairs.

I went to the Wendy’s on Park St in West Springfield at about 12:35 AM late night (technically Early Thursday morning.). The venue was supposed to be open until 1:00. I pulled up to the drive-up and waited for about 5 minutes until somebody came on the intercom. The male voice let me know that “they were closed early due to call outs and there were only two people on staff.” I Left the restaurant and went to McDonalds.

I have to say your store on east main in columbus Ohio Near Bexleyis by far worst. I work near so had to come. I wotk 3rd shift. I clearly tell them my order they purposly mess my food up and its not fresh ever. No receit.And when i called to complain. They act as if their all good. I will never be back you need to hire new managment who cares !! Seriously!!!

I went to Wendy's on Westfield Massachusetts on Saturday 12/8/18 about 6:30pm i ask for 4 for 4 they give me the sandwich all wrong i tell the girl in the window that my sandwich was wrong she tell the manager so the manager came to the window not to talk to me she came to talk me that she make my sandwich and they was all the way that i ask i tell her no they make wrong them she let me talking by myself left to the back and really tell someone !!that b.... got me mad ! That is so on professional and for no reason i ask the girl on the window what her name she said cayla i not the person that gives complaints about things but she cross the line

In Canada we have no penny so when paying cash we round up or down . When we pay with debit there is no need to round up or down but one of your stores is doing that. I have decided not to eat Wendy's any more because what they are going is wrong.

The french fries served at restaurant 00001231 in Hopewell. VA are always cold. I have been to the Wendy's in Chester VA and they are not cold
I have spoken with people that go to the Hopewell restaurant and they also said their fries are always cold.

Location on Baxter Rd & princess Ann Rd is filthy and very slow service. My maple bacon chicken sandwich was supposed to be on a croissant but was on a hamburger bun.

Today on Florida Turnpike at approximately 1 p.m. Okahumpka service plaza, I ordered a homestyle chicken sandwich and a medium size chocolate frosty. My husband and I, both in our 80's, were traveling from Atlanta, Georgia back to Deerfield Beach, Florida. We both took two bites of the sandwich and immediately felt burning because of the spicy sandwich. I brought it back and although they gave me what I ordered in the first place, the homestyle chicken sandwich, we both became sick on the long trip home. We both suffer from reflux and are on bland diets. The spicy parts stuck with us all the way home necessitating maalox and tums. I feel the servers should be more diligent when someone orders something and they give entirely a different order. Being in our 80's, we cannot ever eat anything spicy and this sandwich was beyond spicy. Thank you for listening. Sandra McNeil

I went through the Wendy's Drive-Thru on the evening of Dec. 9, 2018 to order the reintroduced Bacon Maple Chicken Sandwich. I actually ordered 2 different tastes of that sandwich to try them each out, 1 last night and 1 again for lunch today, after I was going to heat it up in the microwave for lunch today. I did take 2 small bites of the 1 I saved for today. Well, at lunchtime I heated the sandwich up for 40 seconds (way too many people are guilty for overheating food in the microwave, but that is a story for another day). Well, this was the sandwich that I took 2 small bites from last night. As I began to start to eat the sandwich, I noticed that there was this thin, white piece of paper in the entire sandwich. It looked like a food separator that was not removed by the cook or possibly the prep man. I probably ate a small piece of that paper last night and did not notice it, but today I did. Obviously, no one would be happy eating and seeing this. Thank-you, Mike Pecoraro. P.S. I have a picture of it in my cell phone but I need my assistant to upload the picture for me, so that has not yet been done.

My wife and I took our granddaughter to the Wendys in St. Augustine Beach for lunch on December 9. We should have been suspicious when no customers were eating inside at 12:30 pm. The manager and staff were rude to us while ordering and didn't seem to care. They told us the kids meal did not have strawberries and blueberries as a side even though it was listed on the menu. When I told the manager that they should remove it from the menu, he didn't answer me and gave me a disgusted look. We also asked for iced green tea, but again said that they didn't have any despite a sign that advertised it. My granddaughter's kids meal was horrible. The chicken nuggets and fries both tasted old and dried up. After that, my wife and granddaughter used the rest room, which they also said was dirty, smelly and disgusting. All of the tables and chairs inside the restaurant were very old and sparse. We were certainly happy to leave and will not return. It looked like they were on the verge of going out of business. I think they are in desperate need of a complete remodel and definitely new management, or maybe, better yet just close it down. Probably the worst Wendy's that I have eaten at !

I visited your location on Broad Street in Fairborn, Ohio on December 9, 2018. I waited in the drive through line for 30 minutes, which is totally unacceptable. I watched several cars pull out of line from the long wait. The only reason I didn't leave is because I was ordering food for my whole family. I thought you would want to know about this, especially since business was lost.

I would NEVER go back to any Wendy's!!! Ordered a kids meal got it in my package with my other food. No toy then handed a toy and they forgot to give me my $2 key chain. Mind you that was drive thru and no receipt, walked in asked for a management asked for a full refund and she made me wait her name was Tia she sent someone else to ask me for my creditcard. Came back said it was done I asked for a receipt she said she needed to keep it. I told her I need a copy. She came back thru it on the counter and walked away!! Very Good service Wendy's!! Went to Taco Bell Awesome Service!!

Love your chicken sandwiches but what is up with the French fries? They are always overcooked pieces of what looks like leftover cuttings & are usually inedible by the time I get to the end of the sandwich. I have eaten at your establishments for a long time & haven't had this problem in the past. Kinda wish you had a fish sandwich too. Thank You

I was so looking forward to a frosty the other night and i had one dollar left and used it to get a chocolate frosty and it was horrible, it was foamy and not even cold.

I took my family out to eat tonight at Wendy,s at 5101 Preston hwy.the date is 12/8/2018.the food was cold and nasty.i waited 20 before I got my food.my ticket number is 10065 and 10064.i was there at 6:24 pm.if any questions call 502 450 0876.

I went in and placed an order and when i was given my change the cashier handed my cash to me and just dropped my change so that i had to try and gather it up but when i counted it was short. Is this the way your company makes extra money,by ripping the customers off a few cents at a time or is it just a few certain customers that you conveniently steel from? This is not the first time this has happened to me, it has also happened to a few of my friends. I will tell everyone how you are.

Last night we visited store #18004736. The entire experience took approximately 45 minutes and each time we were given what we thought was what we ordered. After waiting some time, I requested to speak to a manager, but was told she left, after I seen her 5 minutes prior. Apparently, someone went to get her and she said everyone working was training and she apologized for the inconvenience. I don't chose fast food regularly, but I've always enjoyed Wendy's when I decide to eat it. Ordering and receiving what you've ordered, whether from inside to drive thru SHOULD NEVER TAKE 45 MINUTES TO EXECUTE! Thirty years ago, after graduating school in Miami, Wendy's was my first job. No matter where you work, you should take pride in the service you provide, thank God I'm only visiting Orlando and don't live here! Between the customer blowing their nose and spitting over the condiments table, to the horrible service-THIS EXPERIENCE WAS A NIGHTMARE!

Receipt # 10048

I recently moved back to an area with two Wendy's close by. I like to have a frosty, sometimes more than one, almost every day. Sometimes my roommate picks them up for me.

Sometimes no one answers at drive thru...not at all...so I drive to the window where someone eventually shows up. My roommate said it takes forever if there is anyone in line ahead of him when he picks up for me.

Wendy's workers' service, behavior, responses, timliness, and clean procedures all leave me wondering when Wendy's fell apart and is Wendy's trying to go out of business???

I lived across the road from this Wendy's for 20 years before I moved away and returned. It is NOT THE SAME place. I remember when the workers were efficient, accurate with orders, and friendly.

According to reveiws it seems both Wendy's in my area are having problems.

I looked for the owner's name to report that their business is utterly falling apart. I could not find owner name.

Something is terribly amiss here. If you are not planning to shut down Wendy's I suggest you look into this situation.

From the outside it seems the employees are sabotaging Wendy's but warrants some investigation as this is the most off I have witnessed any restaurant in sixty years. OFF. Not operating as expected even to minimal standards.

I was told a Regional Manager would contact me on a money issue. Never heard from. Paid $68.77 for a single meal. Gave more money by mistake. Never gave back. Manager at the restaurant couldn't speak English and had know idea what I was talking about. I have a least 30 friends and family who will never use Wendy's again. I will get more.

I am a huge fan of Wendy's and stop at the Wendy's at 306 South Henderson Road in King of Prussia, PA, frequently as it's on my way to work. But as much of a fan that I am of the employees there and the great salads, the physical plant is just disgusting. I took at picture the other day (attached). I do not want to see this store plummet but honestly, I sincerely doubt it would pass any health inspections.
Hoping that this shop, and some of the others I've seen, gets cleaned up -- because I love a good Wendy's salad, burger, frosty!
Sue McCarty

The worst, and slowest service. I have been visiting the wendys on 40 in Raleigh since it been open, usually on Wednesday between 9:30-10:00pm.
The seem to care for one customers order at a time. The drive thru is the worst, it takes at least fifteen minutes to go through and receive the order., it takes at least ten minutes just to order. It seems to be getting worse, at times there is no fries. Someone needs to visit this store and fix the problem.

Went in Wendys n.Roosevelt KW. .Waited my turn to order , then while in process of doing so was interupted as the cashier began addressing a couple other cutomers who already received their purchases , but couldnt remember what they ordered . So I stepped back and refused to again attempt to order until I could be sure to do so uninterrupted as these other people were Still at the counter . I asked the cashier to get finished with them first . This whole episode seemed to Humor the entire staff , so I left without ever completing my puchase .

Waited in the drive thru for at least 5 min before the car in front of me moved through. Pulled up to order and sat there again for a few minutes before saying, "Hello", out loud. The girl came over the intercom and said she was processing an order. I waited a few more minutes and said this is ridiculous. She came back on and said, "Our system is down!". I said you need to come out and tell everyone and close your drive thru down! She said very nasty, "Someone already told you this!" I was never told this and never experienced such horrible service! What a waste of my time!!

Waited 14 minutes to order. 13 people in line inside & drive-thru wrapped around building. Employee was VERY rude! Told us they only had 3 people working! Condiments empty in lobby, again told they only had 3 people working. None of the 3 seemed to be in any rush at all!! I expect a call. (717) 521-7891 Visited Hanover, PA 17331 Eisenhower St. location.

went to Wendy's in Tulare, California tonight. very cold inside (we are seniors) asked the staff if they could increase the temperature. informed that it was corporate controlled. needless to say did not enjoy our meal because of frigid conditions. outside temperature 44 degrees. will not return.

There is no reason some one should be waiting in the drive through line for a half hour

This is the second time in 2 weeks I’ve ordered to go at 11:30pm drive thru. Only got 1/2 my order. I called asked for the manager. Told him I got half my order. He said sorry and hung up. I’m not happy with this response. He was very sweet unprofessional.

Lorrie Huston

On my lunch break today I went to Store #00003073 - 4525 State St. Saginaw, MI 48603.

I was very disappointed in the service, I went in to grab a quick bite to eat and to get a Mellow yellow ZERO. The line was long and moved extremely slow. There were about 7 people a head of me and it took me 20 minutes to get to the front to order. I understand that it was lunch time and will busier at peak hours, but waiting 20 minutes in line at a fast food restaurant is ridiculous. When I got my order I went to fill my pop with Mellow yellow ZERO and none of the diet worked on the machine. I was very disappointed. One of the main reasons I chose Wendy's is for the pop machine and it's variety.

I don't think I can trust Wendy's for a quick in and out lunch. Many people only have 1/2 hr lunch breaks and this waiting 20 minutes for your food will ruin it.

wendys 00004628 2801boyer st charolotte did not gige me fries told them next time their did not ofer to give me eny plus messed up order again did not give me honey mustard dip plus had to ask for my drink cup sent in info no replay called in said would get back to me no call back I guess thay just don't care guss what we all quit going their thay don't care

I am completely appalled by the srvc I received tonight. I sent my children to Wendy's to purchase us dinner and part of our order was completely wrong. My husband is allergic to onions and ended up in in the ER during one incident when onions were placed on his sandwich. I am pursuing a lawsuit against your establishment.

Wendy on highland rd and airline hwy in baton rouge, la is the worst, took 6 mins to take order at 8pm, the guy taking order seemed to have an attitude, and how can u be out of chicken nuggets. So I left and went to chick filet across the street. And I will post every where how this websites location is terrible.

This was the only location I would come to, but now their food has tasted bad on my last three visits. My fries are tasting rubbery and getting cool too fast. My burger isn't staying warm either, plus my drink has been flat. The customer behind me wounded up with his food done before mine, and I didn't even order anything special. I think my food was done before his, but they left it sitting out too long for some reason. I could tell by the way it tasted. Perhaps they did it on purpose, after I complained about this location not having any rails or signs, allowing people to form a line. I felt like I may have accidentally butted in front of the line because of that, not knowing that person was in line.

Wendy on Floyd Thompson should be shut down until they can get competent workers. The workers were so slow stating they were short staff but you could clearly see workers standing around in the back. This is the second complaint I have filed about the services. They need a whole new staff starting with the manger. She is extremely incompetent and is not a good leader for her staff. They see her being disrespectful and they follow her lead. I will never go there again.

It’s great that you use gloves but went to the maumelle Arkansas location and manager had them on but messing with her hair really no need for gloves if you are going to do that

I really would give Wendys a Zero. Ate there today - 11/26/18 - My husband and myself. Stood in line for a good while - one person ringing up food.
No ice for drinks, plus after seating down the eating area was a mess, one lady almost fell with something slippery on the floor but lucky she caught herself, no forks out. Heard I customers saying remind me not to come here again. I told them the same thing. We ordered 2 Apple Pecans Salads with a drink, they use will give me 2 dressing, we got one. Not very happy at all - A waste of money.
Susan Wright

I ordered a crispy chicken from the value menu, and I literally got just a piece of chicken on a roll. No mayo, lettuce or anything. I also ordered baconator fries and they were undercooked and some were even completely white.

I just went through the drive thru at the Wendy's located at 118Th and Avenue O. I ordered 2 large frosties. When I got to the window to pay the girl proceeded to hand me 1 frosty. I told her I had ordered 2 and asked could I get a holder. I told me I didn't have to ask like that and that I had cup holders in my car. I think this customer service is outrageous and action need to be taken. A rude employee should not be tolerated at all and she needs to be fired!!!!!

Lettuce was soo small .... bean on chilly son hard

Saturday 24 November 2018 Cordova TN 528pm store 00004891

customer # 1081

arrived at store- employee Nicholas was our problem--- very short curt poor customer service no greeting---asked for dbl c/burger combo and chili

NO CHILI I drove to Wendy's for this---oh well wife asked for 1/2 size harvest salad-- I don't think we have a half size---Go Look Returned ok one left paid14.84 waited for meals--- went for drinks---drink machine out of all selections I wanted---went to counter apprised Nicholas=== asked him if he was having a bad day as poor service YES I AM I then told him about drinks---I AM VERY BUSy HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO THE MACHINE filled my Dr Pepper at counter---- gave us our meals-- fries cold---Nicholas grabbed them and said I would have to wait ---I asked for Manager--short black man came to counter what is wrong explained the matter No response of sorry or anything else he said fries will be out in less than a minute== got our food and went to table wife found her salad with no walnuts--- and lettuce wilted... bit into burger my lettuce was wilted and soggy--yuck...come on wendy.s Freddy.s is next door maybe we should look past you next time--

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ALL AROUND---FROM NICHOLAS TO MANAGER ps MAYBE RETRAIN MANAGER

I have not even mentioned the cleanliness counter dirty-stained soda machine area filthy overall a 1 for being open zero for overall remaining categories

Thanks Bruce Koski 901-443-5734

Ordered a baconator combo only to get home to eat and there was crumpled bacon not even tried to layer the bacon and further more it was very dry.

one slice of bacon on baconator at drive thru on union boulevard allentown pa $13.78 for the meal what bullshit.

The food looked and tasted old and not fresh at all. It looks like it’s been sitting under a warmer and it tastes terrible. I barely ate 4 bites. And my fries are undercooked and hard. This isn’t even the first time either! It’s just the first time I’m finally complaining. I’m so sick of this poor food and wasted money as always! Your employees at this location clearly aren’t doing their jobs right. I’ve even worked in fast food myself, and this service is appalling.

My daughter works at Wendy's in orem utah. She was very sick this week with a stomach bug the manager would not let her call in and told her she had to find someone to cover for her which she was unable to do. She made her come in sick, she was throwing up while working! Also the week before a another girl called in sick and the same manager did not make her find someone to cover for her and let her stay home this does feel like playing favorites. I don't think people handling food should do so when they are sick that is gross and can make other people sick. I no longer want to eat at Wendy's if this is what is ok. My daughter should be able to feel safe in her work environment and not feel like she will be fired because she got sick. I also feel like telling other people Wendy's let's sick people handle their food. I hope this is something you can work with managers about.

GM at Wendys never has time to interview or do orientation. Continue to put the school young adults on hold never with intent to hire. Acts like he is high or on some type of medication. My grandson has been put on hold. Have been calling for three weeks just to be told " Its too busy to do orientation or he is on his way home". After asking him to come in. Just to dismiss him. Not professional at all. For three weeks after starting orientation, which stopped because it was time to close. Never completed orientation, but never finished. Very unprofessional.Please contact me at 517-977-6168

I went to the Wendy’s on November 15, 2018 which I been to this restaurant at least twice to get salads and they where out of lettuce and today they where out of chili at 5:30 in the evening so couldn’t get my Taco Salads. The Manager was rude and ask if we wanted to cancel are order. Then he asked if we wanted are money back. He really didn’t want to give are money back. Please check into this restaurant , it is Plainfield on Us 40 and Main St .
ThankYou,
Rachel Burns

Wendy’s in Burlington Iowa. Horrible experience

Its late night in Madison Ms and I just pulled a dould at work. Too tired to go home to have to cook. So pulling up what's open after 10p.m. in the area on my phone I see 3 choses. Wendys being what I thought would be the best out of those choses. Boy was I wrong, I got to the speaker box and the young lady comes across and asked for my order. Politely as usual for me I tell her what I want. She replies with ,"all we have is chicken". I'm thinking that sounds like fate why not Wendys chicken anything is always great. So I order again with what I was told was available. She returns with "sorry sir but we're out of that too". So no bacon no beef just anything they can through in the fryer. 30 minutes before closing they shut down the grill and proper customer service. I will be taking it to the manager because that night crew is just collecting a check.

Let me begin by saying this was worse experience ever. I managed a Subway just blocks from the Moody Alabama location. I came the drive thru at 3:31 and this horrible experience lasted for over an hour. I order a lifestyle chicken sandwich plain with cheese only, a large fry and a large chili. I asked the young man to make sure that sandwich had cheese only and he assured me that it was. I decided to check when I was half way home only to discover that it had all the regular fixing on it. I took it back another young lady came to the window and I explained to her what my order should have been. She brought everything back nice and fresh and hot. I asked if the sandwich had cheese only and she said yes. I pull off and because traffic was slow I thought I would say on my drive home, only to discover that they have me a spicy chicken sandwich because of serious sensitivities. I took the food back and asked for my money back. All of the employees were peeping at me through the window and laughing as if I had done something wrong.I could hear and see one of the employees telling whom I assume was the manager what the situation was. In the meantime I was sitting at the window waiting for him to refund my money, but he never came to even address the situation. I yelled through the window can I please get my money and is anyone going to apologize to me for wasting my time and my gas money. The manager said, "look I just got here"
This was ridiculous, insulting. Something need to be done about this.

Everything went well as far as the taking of my order. I ordered the 4 for $4. An extra burger, small frosty, and sugar cookie. Also I mentioned I had the key chain frosty In order to receive my free little frosty. Which personally I couldn't imagine costs all that much. When I proceeded to the window I was given my bag of food. Inspected my purchase briefly. I looked back at the window to obtain my small frosty and drink that has been paid for. The lady said where's the key chain? While holding the frosty to her chest as if to show she will not be giving it to me. My wife was looking for it and I asked for my other frosty and drink. Another woman approached and stated I need the key ring. I said I'm getting it however I still need my other beverage and frosty. Confused look on Face she reluctantly handed me the small frosty. Then walked away. At this point I presented the key tag. Only then i finally received my free little frosty. Only to have the window closed on me. When said lady opened the window back up seeing I have yet to leave, she said what did I need. "My purchased drink." Attitude and all I finally got my drink. Ultimately I think that was very rude, uncalled for, not professional and totally disrespectful. Had she not been so concerned in guarding a free small frosty with her life as if to be an antidote of sorts. She would have had done her job correctly therefore providing me with the customer service I deserve. I can see maybe someone pulling a fast one and trying to scam the place out of a Jr frosty, had they not spent ten dollars on food. I Seriously feel though that was uncalled for how this lady treated me and acted towards me. I wasn't provided a receipt with my food. I did mention this to her and she walked away. Had I acted in this manner, I might not have a job or possibly may have been written up.

I went to Wendy's on 11/10/2018 store# 00005617 1004 n.loop 340 Waco texas...I ordered 3 burgars and fries with a drink. Before I left I realized I had asked for a medium order and they gave me small fries and a drink so I had to go back in after driving off and exchange that. Then I got home and bit into my burgar and realized it wasn't cooked all the way. I called and talked with the Manager and told her the problem. All she said was that she was sorry and would check the oven temp. I spent $17.28 there. This isn't the first time I've had a problem with this place. After complaining several times about how terrible their drinks taste. Always something. I just told Manager I wanted to bring the stuff to her attention so the problem could be corrected. I am so fricken tired of paying for the things and they aren't right. I love Wendy's out of all the places around here but I refuse to keep paying for stuff when the people/Managers can't do their job right. Come on! I know I would be fired if I worked at a place and the my job wasn't done right...Train your people or get rid of them! Clean your place up. Maybe I just ought to call Channel 25 News and have you investigated.
Please people GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! I hate so much that Mr. Dave died. This place is just not the same! Shame on his kids for taking it down.....

went through Wendy's drive thru last night Monday 11/12/18 5:40 pm. ordered 2 baconators and 1 large fry, $14.88, got home was given a double cheese burger and a baconator with nothing but 2 slices of bacon on, I could not go back as I did not want to drive in traffic again, so I am making this complaint to you, I was given no receipt at time of payment or when I received my order. Sandra Ashby 920 Tustin St 1st floor phila pa 19111 Wendy's on Oxford Ave and Cottman ave.

I have emailed my complaint 3 times already. I received the worst possible food at the Kenosha Wi 52nd Street Wendy’s that I have ever had. I ordered a frosty, 2 double stacks and 2 orders of your new Amy size $1.00 fries. I cannot believe how cold the food was. The fries were absolutely horrible the burgers weren’t even Luke warm. I can’t believe you allow your restaurants to serve food to customers like that. My email is Ted.koba@yahoo.com or 262-620-3272. Hopefully my 4th attempt to contact you will get a response. I have never had a worse customer service experience as I have had with Wendy’s not only the restaurant but the corporate level also

Your Delhi store in Cincinnati is consistently the slowest and most inaccurate fast food delivery I have ever experienced. It has been this way for a long long time.

Wendy’s in Fort Pierce, Florida on US1 and Midway Road has been declining in recent years. The inside dining room needs updating, torn booths, needs painting. Tonight went no lights on outside & no lights on drive thru menu board. I like Wendy’s but will not be back to this one. It doesn’t seem like the manager or corporate seems to care about the appearance of the restaurant. I feel that it should be brought to your attention.
Eileen Andersen

The Wendy’s in paw paw mi. Is probably one of the worst fast food restaurants in the country . You wait for food that’s over cooked it’s terrible in taste What are they doing , I used to love Wendy’s it’s like the burgers are being cooked and then reheated ..... we miss Dave , when he was around that stuff did not happen its like going to McDonald’s nobody cares about quality just $$$$$$$ it’s sad really sad

did not gwt my fries called it in thay was to call me back no call back thanks a lot

I did not get mf fries with order

I waited almost 10 minutes to place my order at the drive up, gave my order, pulled up, paid and was asked to pull up to wait on my order. After another 10 minutes while watching the 4 cars behind me pull up get their food and drive off i backed up to the window and asked about my order. I was told it would be just another 20 seconds but as I watched the 4 people inside it took another 3 to 4 minutes just enough time to actually make my sandwich. It finally came to the window and no one said we are sorry, it was just handed to me. How can it take 15 minutes to get a sandwich. The location was Apple Glen in Fort Wayne IN. What I noticed is that an order was placed, next person pulls up and they wait. They give their order the next person drives up and waits again. Many fast food chains take your order, start preparing your order then take the next. The line is usually to pay not to place the order. It seemed like they didn't take another order until the one they were working on was done.

Talked to a Regional Manager on Sunday but haven"t heard back yet. A few more days and I will go the the local authorities. The situation is Friday night a purchased some oil for my summer car at our local Meijers. I paid with a $100.00 bill ( have the receipt) I received (3) $20.00 bills, (1) $5.00 bill and (3) ones. I put them in the back of my wallet where I have my ones. Not thinking and it was dark I pulled the 3 twenties the five and 4 ones thinking they were all ones. I purchased a #1 for $7.78. I received 22 cents back. Saturday Morning I was getting ready to get the oil changed and went into my wallet and couldn't find the $68.00 from the night before. I went back to Wendy's to see if they had an overage. I left my phone number for the regional manager to call. She did Sunday morning and haven't heard anything again. I am hoping the local authorities can get you film from the camera. Will continue to pursue this matter. Wendy's will never be on my menu again and will go on social media about this theft. Doug Strachan

OK so I went too wendys this morning and I ordered two junior bacon cheese burgers with no tomatoe well I got the sandwiches and my fries well the sandwiches had no bacon seriously I was so mad bc I had too go too work so I didn't have time too check them till I got too work plus I has too wait on my food so I thought oh good it will at least b hot this time we'll I was wrong the fries on top were hot but the rest were so cold they were horible and so were my sandwiches and I could not go bk bc I had too go clock in for work and the way they did the fries were wrong I have seen the dump out half the old fries before and put hot in and serve them it's not right everything should b fresh it could make someone sick I work in food service should b glad I don't report it I am sick of going too wendys and not getting fresh food esp when they just open not too long before I get there I went too the tridelphia west va store I have no recipt bc they never give me one but I did spend almost 8 dollars unless u can tell me u can make sure I can get fresh food the next time I will never ever go back too a wendys and neither will my family or friends and I have a bunch of family who go to wendys and friends also

Hello and hi. What about a very big change for the pulbic. And making the public very happy. All you have to do is. Change the way you cook your fryed foods. How about getting commercial air fryers for all your fast foods. Too make your food products to make your food more healthier for the plubic. And just think how happy you made the public. And your the first fast food. That did it .

Store Number 3275 485 N Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale CA 94085 Arrive Time 10:59PM
First the Employee are not very caring. It took over 10 minutes for someone to speak to us at the drive thru. The drive thru speaker is not working very well and block the menu. When we finally got our food it was cold. The fries were cold and taste very old. The burger were not fresh and I know Wendy is know for it fresh cook Burger. This is a bad Wendy in Sunnyvale CA. About month ago we went to this Wendy at 11:00pm and no one spoke to us thru at the Drive Thru in was like there were closed. We saw no one at all, but all the lights where on. We left and went to McDonald down the street. I enjoy Wendy Burgers, but this Wendy has turn me off to Wendy do the the bad Service and the attitude of the evening staff. Wendy need to do a secret manager shopping at this place thru the drive thru. Please get this Wendy back on track.

I went through the drive thru at the Casa Grande Az Franchise and ordered a chilli cheese fries and I get home and there's no chilli just chilli juice, so I called them and told them and the cook got on the phone and was very very disrespectful and rude. She said she cooked them and put slot of cheese and chilli on them , I told her I see 2 pieces of meat and no beans what so ever and chilli juice.

Store 00002354 at 5055 Library Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102 Receipt #3318

Went through the Drive through at Wendy's last night. Sat in the drive through for over 35 minutes to get my order. Finally get to the window and the girl was so rude. Handed me my coke with coke running all down the cup. I said you expect me to put this in my car like this and she laughed at me. I get my order and the food was cold. My Frosty was complete liquid. Our wraps fell out of the wrappers because they were not wrapped correctly. This store has continuously gone down hill for months now. I fell someone needs to know about this store.

I am a former employee at the Wendy's in jerome idaho, 83338. I took 3 days off for hunting season and they gave it to me, but after that they took my name off of the schedule all together. I haven't heard a single thing from a single Wendy's employee or manager. I just assumed I was fired, so I took my uniform in. We got paid October 20th, and I went around the 27th to turn in my uniform, pick up my check, and my last check. The refused to give me my last check. 2 weeks before I got "fired" they were drastically cutting my hours so I only worked 2 days in 2 weeks. So my check that I got in the 20th (27th) was a whopping $33.97. They tried to tell me that was my last check combined. No way. The stub has the pay period on it. And I work 7+ hours at least 5 days a week the first 3 weeks I worked there. I no I'm supposed to get paid because I had to wait 5 weeks before getting my first paycheck. Not to mention the fact that a manager went through my person belongings, and all of my information was shared with every employee.

A service representative is blatantly misleading customers regarding 1$ donations to the Dave Thomas Adopt a kid foundation, saying you get a coupon entitling you to 1$ off your next meal without specifying that it has to be a combo or large entree salad. The amount of money involved is insignificant and it is indisputably a good cause but it is very debatable whether this justifies deception of customers. Fortunately I live in an area with every fast food franchise known to man and have plenty of other options !!!!!

I went to store# 00008491, 301 Floyd Thompson, Hampton, VA 23666. Phone # (757)865-6841 today for lunch. I went thru the drive thru. I ordered the $4.69 chicken strip meal, and a small frosty. The cashier charged me $9.05. I ask how is it that much for the meal. She said she didn't hear me order the meal but would change. The manger then came to the window and said my bill was $9.69. I told her how did it get that much by just changing it to a meal. The mgr began to yell at me saying," Y o didn't ask for a meal and now I have to ad fries." I ask doenst the meal come with fries, She Continued to ad fries as a separate charge instead of making it the chicken strip meal. She was hanging out the drive thru yelling at me and I told her to forget it I didn't want anything. She became very disrespectful calling me sweety and honey. I told her not to address me in that fashion. If the manger acts that way how can customers expect her to make sure her employees behave in a respectful manner. I will never go to that restaurant again and I go there everyday for lunch as well as my co-workers.

If I could give it no stars I would. Wendy's chili used to be my favorite chili but no more. I just got an order of chili and a chicken sandwich. I threw most of the chili away and the chicken patty was as dry as sawdust. I got a couple of beans in the chili and no meat! It was really just tomato juice and onions which was so hot with chili powder that I had to throw it away. I have heard so many complaints about the Hillsboro, Ohio Wendys that I had to message you. I will not go there again.

This Wendys location is by far has the slowest drive thru I’ve ever experienced. When its no line it’s slow when its busy they can’t pump out orders fast enough to make it worth being in a drive thru. When we finally get to the window the women don’t speak. This place definitely needs management counseling to get this location up to par.

Have feedback for Wendy's?