Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

746+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

ordered 2 items and on display window one was wrong (more expensive item). told the worker, she said she would tell me the total at the window. When I got to the window she told me it was MORE than she actually had said earlier. I questioned it as the item I requested was cheaper. then she came back again and said it was even more! I had given her a 5 and ordered a small fry and small chili. she came back and said I owed her more money! I requested my money back. she laughed the whole time with the other worker.

your food is great but your management s**ks. my son who works for Wendy's is treated badly compared to the other workers. he asked for 20 hrs a week and gets 6. its not worth driving him to work. he washed windows today only for the manager to tell him he didn't wash the door when he told her he washed the door. she said you didn't wash it and you need to wash it. he doesn't lye. she's making him do the task twice. she also gave him a attitude because he asked her to clock him back in from break and she had a attitude because she was on the phone and didn't want to be bothered with. maybe because this manager is racist against white people as my son is the only white kid who works there in mornings that i have seen. why else would he be treated differently? nothing worse then working for a bad manager. she's been this way to him from the beginning of his employment. if this keeps up, im going to have some words with this manager as i make my son quiet. this manager would be fired in my work place. shes always on her phone and is always sitting down in mornings and does as little as possible.

I went to wendy on 3/17/18 @ 11:20am and place my order the person on the speaker said hold on not welcome to wendy's the second thing she took about twenty minutes before she came back to the speaker then zi place my order I got to the window where the older lady was very friendly after geeting to the window to pick-up my order I look in the bag the order was wrong so I ask the white female at the window why did I have frieswhen I didnot order that she replied you got your junior bacon don't you I replied yes I began looking in the bag and I was missing my nuggets she replied Jesus these peoples she handeled the nuggets out the window zi ask her if she could put them in a bag she threw them in the bag and slam the window, then the burger was not fresh the cheese look as if it had been on the burger for 2 or three hours the bread was falling apart and the sandwich was cold, remind me I lived right two blocks away from the store, this is a terrible experience and zi don't think that I will be back, I don't deserve to be treated like a dog

I have been employed by wendys for 6 months I'm schedule gor 10-5 m-f the person that is schedule never on time now i don't get breaks not even a 15 min break so i ask my manager why i don't get breaks she said out policy says cashiers doesn't get breaks do o ask her to show mr the policy she told me she don't have time and than she sent me home so i left so i called and made a complaint and when i returned to work the next day they fired me all because i ask them to show me in the policy book wow what ever happen to chane of command and when i ask her boss cora she told me the same thing Cheryl told me she don't have time I'm trying to get ready for my meeting

On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 6PM, my wife and I stopped at this location.
It appeared staffed with all young people.
The place was a mess, the condiment counter was covered with stains, ketchup and other messes.
The tables need to be wiped and the trash bins were all full.
I mentioned to one of the staff, about my observations and the need for someone to take on the task, nothing happened.

We have been Wendy's fans for years, this was the worst ever, We will never stop at that location again.

That location need help !

bought 3 burgers that were COLD

#3320 7:21 PM
reprint# 1 30321

"Food"

Auth:056181

I'd name the attendant that was ruder but she was not wearing a badge. I heard a voice over the speker, wasnt shure what it said so I started to give my order. I was told, "Excuse me, I said just a minute.".  In shock: I responded, "excuse me?" She then took the order appropriately. If this was all I would not be bothering you.

When I got to the window I noticed no badge and there was a silver bucket on the counter. She grabbed my cup and scooped the ice from the silver bucket into the cup no glove on her hand.just straight from handling money into the ice bucket, yuck.

Well I wasn't going to eat or drink after that,so when I went to pour the drink out on the ground there was next to no ice and the sprite was flat.

I opened the burger, it looked OK but based on what I saw through the window I wasnt going to risk it.

Wendys owes me $10.68 please.

Id like to give you a chance to respond before I rate the resataurant on the net.

Thankyu for your time
Dawn Brennan

Myself and 2 other people went to the Wendy's located in Winnsboro, Louisiana on Sunday 3-11-18 around 5:00pm. There were no customers at the counter and only 3 customerd in the store and only 1 customer at the drive through window. There were approximately 4 employees at the store from what I could see. No one was attending the counter. An employee walked past the front counter on 2 separate occasions and never acknowledge that we were waiting at the counter to place our order. Two of the other employees (one at the drive through window and the other at the preparation counter) both made eye contact with us but never verbally acknowledged us. We waited for approximately 5 minutes without so much as anyone speaking to us or acknowledging our presence in the store. At this point we all left. This should not be an acceptable practice for any business. I will not be doing business with Wendy's and will advise my friends and family of this situation.

Richmond Hts OH Wendy's on Richmond Road. Ordered a smoky mushroom burger with no onions and got a spicy chicken sandwich in the drive through. Drove a mile before realizing their error, came back, walked inside and they gave the saved burger with onions. Worst store ever and soooooooooo slow.

Wendy's service sucks

Loby is close cause employees don't want to clean and there to busy talking at 6 pm on sundays. At town center. Big island

New Wendys hwy 63&20 Waterloo could not see register,did not get a receipt,no ice,only

Visited Wendy's Restaurant #8264 located at 1951 W. Eldorado Parkway in McKinney, Tx at 7:00 pm on 3/10/2018. I found the door to the restaurant locked with a sign saying they were providing drive thru service only. This has happened several times at this location in the past. The signs on the door state the hours the interior sit down portion of the restaurant is open, however, local management seems to believe they have the option to just pick and choose when to serve their patrons. I went thru the drive thru and ordered my food at 7:08 pm. There was only one car in front of me and they received their order within a minute or so. I did not receive my order until 7:19 pm. While waiting on my hamburger and fries I watched and listened to the staff having a gay old time inside cutting up and not taking care of their patrons. While I do no expect this complaint to gather much interest from the company I still wanted to put in my 2 cents in regard to the poor service at this location.

Hello,
Unfortunately I do have a complaint.
I do not usually have bad service at Wendy's. But, tonight's service was awful.
I was just at your store #6306 in Cary, NC
I went through the drive through since this was for my 30 minute lunch break. There were multiple cars in line when I pulled up.
The car in front of me apparently, (from the conversation I hear when I finally got to the window) had a large order.
They pulled away without their full order.
Before I got up to the window, the vehicle behind me left without getting their order.
I would have left, but, I had someone else waiting for me to bring food back.
The team member that was at the window said they were short staffed tonight, but did not really offer an apology.
Even after getting to the window, I had to wait several minutes to get my 3 sandwiches.
I was late getting back to my office from my lunch break, so, I'll have 'demerits' for that.
And my order was nearly completely wrong.
I ordered 1- crispy chicken sandwich, & 2- Jr. bacon cheese burgers. And the team member confirmed my order.
I received 2- crispy chicken sandwiches & 1- cheese burger.
I also did not get a receipt for my order.
I don't have the transaction # yet, my bank shows that it is still processing.
The date is 3/10/2018, the transaction time would be around 6:45-6:55PM. & the amount is $5.49.

In Total, I was there approximately 25 minutes.
Although I'll still eat at Wendy's on occasion, I'll NOT be back to THAT Wendy's

Chris

I take care of a lady in her home and she insists on only Wendy's hamburgers. On the average I'm at the store @ 3647 State Ave KCK, store #00002183. I went in yesterday to purchase JUST the sandwich which should of come to much less than the $10+ I was charged. The young man must of not heard me when I ordered so when I received my order I told him I only wanted the sandwich and pushed the clean cup back to him. He grabbed the fries out of the bag and wouldn't return to refund any extra money I was charged, actually not even a "I'm sorry". The phone number on the ticket is another interesting thing, you call and after many rings you receive a message telling you to put in your access number. Excuse me? Not being able to resolve the issue I returned today and after explaining what happened and I was not asking for any money back but just an apology. It didn't happen so from now on when the lady wants Wendy's I am forced to drive about 5 miles or more because I never plan on entering that store ever again. The other option I am seriously thinking about is to save used wrappers and go to McDonald's and rewrap them. So disappointed in what used to be great service. Thank You and Good Bye Wendy's

I was at your location at 749 Highland Memphis TN. around 7:15p on February 23rd.I ordered a simple 4 for 4 double stack W/O mayo and ketchup Dr Pepper for the drink. Waited in line about 10 minutes so I just knew everything would be HOT. But that's what I get for assuming .Put whole order in trash went to McDonald's.

I visit Wendy's store #174 most Friday nights. Every time they always hold back the receipt, and there's always something missing from my order. I can't stop to check every item, because I don't want to keep back anyone in the line. I think they need new supervision there, and all customer should have their receipt.

Awful service!
We waited 10 minutes, then waited 20 minutes to get food.
Awful

We went to the Wendy’s in Goldsboro , NC on Berkley Blvd to eat lunch today 02/17/2018! The store was freezing cold! Everyone was complaining and no one gave a reason why their store was so cold! The cold air was blowing inside while we ate our meals! They didn’t even turn the fan off!

Wendy’s in Manning S.C I. took my money back after they made me wait 20 minutes to fix my order today and they didn’t fix it. When I walked back in they had forgotten. Miles down the road today I thought I would give them another shot at the store on 211 US hwy 17 843-784-3626.....same thing! At least you are consistent as company! Good Bye.

Complaint is pertinent to your Starboard Group Paoli 103 store. Food has been marginal and service has been up and down for 15 years... to the extent we don't patronize the store other than for soft drinks or, because it's near our home, when in a hurry. Tonight my wife received not only indifferent, slow and ill-humored service, she also received an order that was not at all what she ordered. Having brought it home and discovering the order error, she returned and had it replaced. A mere modicum of attention on the part of employees would have avoided the error(s).

As indicated, we don't expect much in terms of food quality. It would be helpful, however, if the employees provided at least some glimmer of interest in their work and were less surly. We don't intend to return but will be sure to share our experience with neighbors and friends.

Since the peel st store closed maybe one could be opened on the lot on st Jacques street near cavendish Montreal I am closer than the decarie address there is a big grocery store on the lot Do miss the chilli con carne

Your commercials about your fish sandwiches state that they are crunchy. Well, I have heard so much about your fish sandwiches, I decided to try one today. I went into the Wendy's on Greene Street at Marietta, Ohio. It was not hot and it certainly wasn't crunchy. It was just like the McDonald's, which I don't like, only a little bigger. I didn't know what the big deal was about. I have gotten much better fish at Arby's.

we visited Wendys in Branenton Florida on February 7, 2018 at 15420 Manatee Avenue around 2:00 p.m.,, terrible experience, people standing waiting for their order for quite sometime, employees noisy, didnt seem to be in a hurry to get orders out, only about 3 or 4 tables had customers but most of the empty tables had crumbs or water rings on them, and music so loud we could hardly talk. We figured they had a very poor manager or he was gone for the afternoon. Went to womens restroom and there was no toilet paper in the room. This place needs attention !

My friend & I, went to Wendy's at DFW airport on 2/10/18. [Gate 34 (Spirit)]. Had a cheeseburger combo. Ate at 3:00 p.m. & by midnight we were throwing up pickles, etc. Have been sick ever since. Today is 2/15/18. Please advise ALL of your restaurants to use thermometers before serving any burgers to customers. Food Poisoning isn't attractive. Will never eat at Wendy's, AGAIN. Would like to know if any others have reported getting sick. Will not be contacting CDC. (FYI)

Ordered 4/$4 meal today, February 14. I was asked "do you want any sauce"? Yes, sriracha please I said. BBQ, I was asked? No, sriracha please. Okay, $4.37 - pulled forward. Fast service at the drive thru window, BUT when I got back to work, I had NO sauce, NO napkins, NO straw. Someone needs to watch to be sure the orders are not only correct, but that everything the customer asks for and expects as standard is there. Thank you.

I really think Wendy's is in decline. They get worse with each visit.
Stopped in this evening, stood at counter 5 minutes before being recognized, Ordered caesar salads to go....out of caesar dressing. Dining room a mess. Paper on floor, tables dirty. Checked restroom, have seen better restrooms at gas stations. Counter person barely spoke english, no smile. Handed me the bags, no thank you,,no goodbye. I suggest closing this one and starting over!

food was terrible..not fresh...Wendys restaurant #00003099 on 02/13/2018 2:36 pm ..I ordered at the drive thru...after a long wait when I made a order..finally..food received drove off went three blocks to eat..i had ordered 2 jbc 1 nuggets 6 piece and 1 chilli...when I unwrapped my jbc the whole burger was different than I usually get there..the burger look like it had been put in a microwave...bun was not fresh the lettuce was all soggy and it was slopply put togrther very disspointing ..also the chilli was not fresh been made for awhile..tasted terrible...the tv adds need to be changed to not fresh ..this is my first really bad experience at wendys....spent 8.79..dollors...and got really bad food...hope some one will check into this store..Remember people who go thru the drive thru expect there food to be fresh also... thanks DT

I live in Port Huron, MI, I go to your Wendy's on Hancock Street all the time and never had a complaint until yesterday. Port Huron is covered in ice and snow right now, there is a bowling ally right next door to Wendy's. Apparently, Monday night is bowling night, I left work to pick up my and my co-worker's dinner and there was not one parking place, after driving around for 10 minutes I made my own parking place almost a block away. Now I am 60 years old, and have bad knees, I had to walk almost a block on a river of ice to get to the restraunt...and the place was empty except for one other customer. The bowling ally customers were taking up every available spot in the Wendy's parking lot. Isn't there something you can do about this? I said something about this to the girl at the counter...and she just laughed! All you have to do to check this out is go to that store at 6:00 pm, on any Monday night. I do not want to slip and fall, it is a dangerous situation, and also time consuming and frustrating, please help, we love your Wendy's.

Wendys cyfair in cypress tx specifically wendy's tx in general. I wanted to go thru the drive up window but the monitor to pla...ce an order was not on.. I did notice that a customer ahead of me gave up waiting and drove off. tisk tisk. I pulled up to the pickup window and asked if they were open. indeed they were but were changing shifts and could not service a customer. All inside communications between employees was in Spanish.

I have to tell you that when I go inside the store the employees are talking in spanish makes me feel like I am in Mexico not the US

This is America! We speak English!

i went to roselle nj wendys today 2/12/18 at 2pm food was cold i asked for different fries they were not hot neither were my chicken nuggets i have eaten there before but this never happened disgusting not hot food who gives someone more cold fries merle tyler 255 tucker ave apt 109 union nj 07083 908 967 1865 i want a refund

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING A COPY OF MY W2 SINCE I HAVE MOVED SINCE THEN. THERE IS NO EMAIL TO CONTACT ANYONE SO I GUESS THIS IS HOW I HAVE TO COMMUNICATE/ I HAVE CALLED THE WENDYS THAT I WORKED AT IN SAINT JOSEPH MISSOURI BUT EITHER MANAGER ISNT AVAILABLE OR NO ONE ANSWERS.

That so call taco salad no sorry it was disgusting get rid of it sorry I spent my money favorite fast food place taco salad disgusting wish I could get my money back

Went through the drive threw ,only ordered a large taco salad,they were not busy at this time,so was only the third car in line,waited too long (in my opinion)at the drive thru ,first thing wrong but I was totally craving this,anyway got home they had forgot the taco chips ,so this aggravated me strike too,I did not get my receipt or I would have just called so I went back up to Wendy's and took my whole bag (order with me)I went inside and waited again there was No One in the inside at all and still had to wait !!! Finally when the girl at the counter came to wait on me I told her what happened (no chips) and she just put some in the bag and said "here ya go" and walked off !! This was the second time that my order has been wrong lately !!!!!!I I work retail and and am not usually one to fuss because I understand anyone can have off days,but this is 2 out of 2 times lately ,sooooo i think they need to really STEP UP, a very,very disappointed customer

VERY GOOD FOOD AT WESLEY CHAPEL FL LOCATION

UNFORTUNATLEY THE CASHIER AND ANOTHER GAL WORKING WERE VERY RUDE AS I NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE AT THIS LOCATION ON ELIAND BLVD. THEY ACTED AS IF CUSTOMERS WERE IN THEIR WAY AT SERVING PEOPLE AND ARGUED W/ EACH OTHER BEHIND THE COUNTER. THIS IS MY WORST EVER EXPEREINCE AT ANY WENDYS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE. WE DINED IN THERE AROUND 6:15 PM ON 2/8/2018. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF WENDYS UNTIL THIS HORRIBLE EXPEREINCE W/ RUDE WORKERS.

Slippery floors when raining please put rugs down not trying to complain but this is for your benefit also

We tried have lunch ( wendy s, rt 18 and rt71 mendina ohio today sat 2/ 3/18. The 1st chicken sandwitch i got was cold. The " general manager" made me " a rushed 2nd sandwich " it was horrible under cooked chicken raw bacon. Had to return chili because it was luke warm . The kitchen was filthy ( i took pics) so was the eating area. Tge gen manager said he was understaffed. I contacted the board of health filed a complaint, forwarded pics of fith. Discusting james heisler 3307189661

On 12/07/17 I brought home an order from Wendy's store #3283 and one of the burgers was just a bun with no meat. My wife called, talked to Janet, and was told the order would be replaced. When I returned to have the order replaced I was told by Janet that she couldn't help me and that I should have come back within one week. Had I known the time limits I would have complied.The total was $13.44.Can you make this right?
Thanks very much,
Marshall Bricker

The Wendy's on John C Calhoun Drive in Orangeburg SC needs new management. A couple months ago I went inside to order and had to walk through water to get to register and had to stand in water to place order. Two weeks later, I went back again there was still water on the floor. It looked like it was coming down the hallway to the front, maybe from the bathroom. Today I go to Wendy's drive up line. When I got in line there were two cars in front of me. It took 30 minutes of my hour lunch to order and get my food. They would only take one order and wait to fill that order before they would take another order. I love Wendy's food but if this doesn't get any better, I will not go back!

I ordered a taco salad. I went through the drive through. I didn't get a fork or napkins or chili. It ended up just being a side salad with a container of sour cream and salsa. I paid alot of just that.

Have been getting your chili for years, it's been great. The last four times I've gotten the chili it has been very oily and the flavor very unpleasant, I kept hoping these were random incidents but they were persistent. I drive out of my way to stop because I also like your salads, just wanted you to know that the quality of the meat you are using is inferior and also since you are now charging more for a smaller amount of chili I will not be stopping by as frequently if at all. Sorry to have lost something that was a great product for so long . I used the Clifton Park ,NY Wendy's the service is very nice there and the store is always clean, so my only complaint is the chili and the quantity.

I ordered a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with out tomato, I am alergic to tomatos along with a Bacon Cheese Potato. I received a Jr.BC with tomato. I tried to call the store to report the mistake and could never get an snswer. Restaurant #00008325. They don't answer their phones at 8:00 at night? I could have gotten sick if I ate this burger. order number 3340. on 2/1/2018 at 6:45 pm

A coworker of mine had been sick at work due to not eating, my favorite restaurant used to be Wendy's up until this incident which has been the third incident with them I have had, I didn't complain because I know things happen. This time, as I stated I went to buy lunch for a co worker and myself...I blame myself the firt time because I didn't look at my order before I left, but when I got back to the office and handed my coworker her food, I was humiliated at the look of the chicken strips they have given me! The strips were burnt. I attempted to contact the restaurant (#00000798) three times by phone and each time the call went to the answering machine service, which wanted me to enter a passcode to get into the answering machine. So I left work and went to the store to get some more strips...I went up to the counter where I was overlooked and ignored for at least minutes, until I said something to them. The manager told me she'd drop me a new batch and it would be ready in six minutes, six minutes came and went, again I go up to the counter, and she slides me a bag of nuggets as if I done something wrong, by asking for better strips. I looked in the bag this time before leaving where I saw nuggets in the same conditions as before. When I questioned her she said the strips are always dark. I've ordered chicken strips from Wendy's a thousand times and never have they been that dark. They weren't just dark, but they smelled of burnt grease

As I stated before this really saddens me, I not only embarrassed and upset, but I was a little hurt because all my coworkers know how much I love Wendy's in fact they bought me Wendy's gift cards for Christmas. They been telling me that Chick Fila was better but I stood by Wendy's

Below is the pictures I took of both sets of chicken strips which both look the same. One star was way too high to give them for the service and food that I got today!

I went to wendys today for lunch worst meal I ever had !! buger came out a draw not the grill !! it was cold ! fries freezer burnt ! 8 bucks in change came back to work and puked ! never ever again commercial lies !!

I purchased a med vanilla shake earlier. It tastes funny. Like Cinnamon and butter. Like licking Cinnamon toast. I know it is not suppose to taste like this, and all your offices I called are disrespectful. All I wanted to know was can I eat it. Sometimes ingredients are changed and stuff tastes different. But after my experience trying to find out. I don't think I trust the people working for you.

I went to Wendy on JBS and University in Odessa Texas not sure store number i do apologize. I placed an order for the 4 for 4 and upgraded drink and fries to a large and a mini chocolate frosty. I did go through the drive through at around 745 pm.. When i approached the window the lady stated my total was 10.01 which Im thinking is a bit high for what I ordered but she would not hand me my food til i gave her the money. Than I never receive a receipt so I am still not sure the cost of my meal even at this point in time. The lady stated she charged me for a medium frosty but still gave me a small and was very confused at this point in time. When i got home to eat my food, it was cold. My nuggets felt like they just came out of the refrigerator and my fries tasted old. I usually go to Wendy because its higher quality than McDonald or burger king usually, Tonight i wish i had gone else where. I also had to ask for all the sauces and they just threw them at me, never received a straw for my drink. I am usually not one to complain because i have worked the food business in the past and know how things can get crazy, but this was the worse service I had ever had and felt like they threw my food at me and just wanted me gone. I feel like they stole money from me and didn't even care. Thank you hearing me out on my experience tonight. and I will definitely think twice for now on about choosing Wendy as my option to eat at.
Sincerely
Current Customers of Wendy

Either never get our orders right or "fresh" is not very fresh at all. I have worked fast food plenty of times and it's obvious our burgers have been cooked ahead of time and then just thrown on a grill to warm up. Burers wereBurnt... and nuggets were chewy to say the least..... Very disappointed!

I’ve previously written a complaint concerning this storeabout a year ago (convery blvd. Perth Amboy NJ) but decided to give it another chance. I had just been discharged from the hospital and really wanted a Dave’s single with french fries and a side of cheese sauce with unsweetened iced tea. My husband wanted a spicy chicken sandwich. Upon walking in the store your feet stuck to the floor. It wasn’t a busy time (there was one person in the store) and definitely not pleasant having your feet stick to the floor. Our food was ordered to go and when we got home my husbands spicy chicken sandwich had literally nothing on the bread and the chicken was ice cold. My Dave’s single must have been sitting out for over a few hours the french fries were old and cold and unfortunately my unsweetened iced tea was sweetened. It’s very disappointing to go into a Wendy’s where apparently no one cares about the cleanliness of the store and no one takes pride in their work. I will not give this Wendy’s any more chances . I might try to find another Wendy’s near me but unfortunately I believe that I’ll be going to one of your competitors which is a shame because I have always loved Wendy’s. I truly hope that something can be done about this store or Wendy’s will continue losing more and more customers as a result of the lack of care concerning this one.

On Monday, Jan. 29th at about 5 PM at the Wendy's restaurant in Swansboro N C, I was walking from the parking lot to an entrance. At the take-out driveway, which you have to cross I bent over to pick up a coin that was on the ground. The manager shouted "Get out of the driving lane"! It seems to me a manager would welcome customers rather than yell at them. A solution might be to close that entrance so customers wouldn't have to cross the take-out driveway to get to the parking lot. Sincerely, jimboat123@yahoo.com

What happened to the Wendy’s in Butte Mt? It used to be the best fast food place to eat. Lately it is the worst. A couple of weeks ago we were there and the place was filthy dirty. It was 4:00 in the afternoon and every table in the building was dirty. The two people were screaming at each other behind the counter. Today we went there the food was horrible. Everything was cold, the meat on the burgers was so dry and disgusting. It has gone down hill so bad. Today was my last try at it. Not going back. I don’t know what happened but it sure needs to be fixed. DISGUSTING!

The French fries were cold, the burger and bacon were over cooked and the building was cold.

Wendy's has always been my favorite. Last 3 visits, each at different locations, have been incredibly disappointing so I'm considering Burger King as my new daily lunch spot. Most recently in Everett, WA ordered 2 singles stating "all I want on them is mayo, pickle and mustard." When I got them they had cheese. I brought them back and repeated my quote above. Wendy's personnel rudely stated "You have to tell us you don't want cheese." Gee, thought I did that. Prior visit in Arlington, WA I ordered Chicken Nuggets. They were not even warm, let alone hot. They were absolutely cold. Tried to return them and was told "that's the best we can do." Interestingly enough, neither place gave me a receipt. Your burgers were always my favorites. Now they're smaller and something has happened to the taste...they are not nearly as flavorable. Too bad, you had a good thing going.

Sorry to be an ex-customer. I'm crushed.

Gene

My husband and I stop at Wendy's in Wilksboro NC .they was not friendly, the food was nasty it tasted old .the drink machine was nassty like it was never cleaned .we like going to Wendy's a lot but that time was a bad one. Thank you

My son has anxiety and other mental issues.He was hired at Wendy's in Cullman Alabama the goodhope location.He was hired to work grill and sandwiches .They started forcing him to work register and his nerves would be bad and he would walk out .He told them and I have it in my messenger were Wilma said everyone had to run register.He tried and couldn't deal with it then came home sick to his stomach .The day on his schedule to go back he found out he was fired.He has friends there that have never run the register .They were going to get Robin to hire him back but Wilma said no he wouldn't get a job back .I think he should sue but he just wants his job.This is discrimination.Just because he has been to mental health and has problems.When he was hired he watched 2 hours of video and put on the grill.His friends had a week of training .They told him bring home the videos to watch .Robin is the store manager now but Wilma is a district manager .It's a big mess down there .

I really can do without the attitude. Wendys drive through order #3238 1/18/18 255pm 4997 Longley LN #6 Reno, NV 89502. Ordered a #1 medium with a diet and a #4 medium with a diet... got one small one medium. Okay, no big deal. When I made the guy aware at the pick up window he told me, "Well, that's what you ordered" and when I stated that is not what I ordered I was spoken to in a condescending manner, "Well that why we tell you to check the screen!" I was already driving away when that was asked. Contradicting the customer and giving them attitude when the customer has made you aware of an issue is not acceptable. When you have an opportunity to offer a simple solution and instead make the choice to blame the customer and give them attitude you are in the wrong line of work and should not be dealing with the public. I was a fast food manager and I would term my employee on the spot for this kind of behavior. They didn't even offer to fix it... REALLY?! So I just drove off and will probably not be back. VERY UNHAPPY!

I want to ler you know that wendys in lee county has very bad. Customer service u have to sit in drive tru for 20 for a salad also the cashiers are very young an unprofessional.they are running your customers off

I just left the Randolph store with my granddaughters where the manager and one of the employees where fighting and throwing things at each other my granddaughters got so scared they asked me if we can leave the manager was very red in the face and this employee started throwing things at her I tell you I have never experienced anything like this I will be getting in touch with the Corp office on this matter
Mrs. orenberg
6 holly lane
Randolph, mass 02368

Me and my boyfriend eat at Wendy's a few times a month we my soon to be mother law orders three tripple hamburgers and two chillis at south lyon mi location and I choked on plastic from the hamburger really had a bad experience (734)837-8605

I went to the wendys at 6324 n western at 130pm on Saturday 12/16/17 and did not walk out with my order until. 156pm. All i ordered was a grilled chicken wrap and 2 side salads. It seemed like today was the young mans first day that was pushing out the orders. He didnt know where anything was ie: salads.. The dressing or how to make a hot tea. He was just walking back and forth very lost. And i can tell he was on his phone. His ear piece was in his ear thru his uniform shirt and he was talking. Very low but was definitly talking . there was 15 people waiting for there food. Now 5 of them received there food before me. Again all i ordered was 2 side salads and a grilled chicken wrap. Now i am 3 minutes away from that wendys location and when i finally got my food and back to the office my grilled chicen wrap had regular yellow mustard on it instead of the honey mustard on it. I did not take it back. I scraped as much mustard off of it and ate it. Now while i was waiting i can tell you that there where people complaining that the pop on both machines were empty and there was no one to take care of it. The customers had to ask the guy that doesnt know what he is doing if he can fill there cups up for them behind the counter and he didnt know what to say. The lobby was a mess as well. I do understand being short handed and being busy but i have never had an experience like this one.

Location store #00006346 on Lake Street St Catharines, Ontario

I attempted to hand in my survey, number 96144, " A sandwiich for your thoughts" this evening with Jessica at the drive through window (5:20pm December 15th). I was informed that I required to pay for the full price of 2 sandwichs. She then said she would have to check with her manager. The manager confirmed the total which would be the full price of 2 sandwichs.
I have been to this location several times during this month, and have never been treated so awfull as this time this evening.
I was rudely refused the offer, and left with requesting the server's name as well as my coupon which I still have. The wait time in the drive through was over 15 minutes.
I don't run my own business this way but I can assure you,..I wont be attending this location or any other Wendy's location in the future as well as my employees.

Donald Lascelle
If you care to hear from me personally,..feel fre to call 905-646-1151

I have visited the Wendy's location on 18957 fl-54, Lutz fl 33558. There has been a few times where an employee there has just made it very uncomfortable to visit. He wears his hat backwards with his name tag on his hat. That isn't a huge issue. The problem I have with him is his attitude. The first time I went he was upset about something and I overheard him say if someone else says anything to me again word to my grandma I am going to bitch slap them. I had my 6 year old son with me at the time and he heard that as well. Last night I went with my kids and that same employee was working again. This time preparing food. He turned to someone in the drivethru and asked if they were waiting on a sandwich and when they didn't answer fast enough he threw it in the air and it would have landed in the garbage if another employee hadn't caught it. As I am watching this happen he turns to me and just stares at me as if he wanted to fight or if I had a problem with what he did. I love going to Wendy's and my kids love going there as well. This location is very close to where I live and I am happy that I can have that as my 1st choice when deciding when to eat out. However I do not feel that I should have to be uncomfortable when I go to that location because of 1 employee and his attitude problem. Especially the language used in front of my son. I wish I would have gotten his name because his attitude needs to be addressed.

I have been to Wendy's many times in Florence SC & Sumter SC. It is the slowest drive through service I have ever experienced. I order a frosty and by the time I am through it is a cup of milk. It is the same at every one I go to every time I go. Hey wake up, McDonald's is taking your business.

My name is Allyson Butzin and I don't really have a complaint but a comment. My husband was in a Wendy's restaurant in Bridgeport Michigan today. He is a senior who had a stroke a few years ago so is not always steady on his feet. He had a meal there and a coffee, which he often does. I was not with him but somehow the coffee got spilled on his leg. It went through his pants and burned his leg. By the time he got home his leg had blistered. I called the Wendy's where it happened and they were very nice. I just wanted them, and you, to know that obviously the coffee was way too hot if it could burn him enough to blister. Please could you address this issue so that it does not happen to anyone else. Thank You Allyson Butzin

We decided to eat at our local Wendy’s in Ozark, Al. In the evening at approximately 6 pm on Dec 14, 2017. We ordered hamburgers after being told there was no chili. We then proceeded to fill our drinks. It all went down hill from there. There was no ice in the all-in-one drink machine, no sweet tea, no napkins, no salt packets, and no catsup in either of the two dispensers in the dining room. We also had to wipe down the table after we finally got some napkins. There were at least 6 employees behind the counters. There was one other couple dining other than us. The management at the Ozark restaurant may explain the low number of patrons at this location. Really sad!!! This place needs immediate corporate attention!

I eat at Wendy's a fair amount, possibly 4-5 times per month. My concerns are two-fold. When you order a single combo, the number 1 choice at my Wendy's, it only comes with cheese. When it is keyed into the register, it only offers the with cheese option. I am lactose intolerant, so I always say, "No cheese, just lettuce, tomato, pickle, mayo, and mustard." One out of two times the burger is delivered with cheese because your only option for a number one is with cheese. I am surprised you haven't remedied this issue by now because you probably know of this information, "According to the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse, some 30 million to 50 million Americans are lactose intolerant, including up to 75 percent of African Americans and American Indians and 90 percent of Asian Americans. Common symptoms include nausea, cramps, bloating, gas and diarrhea that begin about 30 minutes to two hours after eating or drinking foods containing the milk sugar lactose." Allowing the single combo to be purchased without cheese, say at a 20 cent price decrease, would no doubt take care of this issue, and lead to many more satisfied customers. Thank you,

Larry

Last night I went to the Sewickley Pa to get a backed potato for my husband who is in rehab after a stroke. I went thru the drive thru and when I got to his room he had a hamburger instead of the potato he was looking forward to.

I went to Wendy's at 10:15p on my way to work. I ordered a 4 for $4 meal. I drove off as I had to get to work. The drink was carbonated water and not one item in the bag was fresh and tasted as if it had been sitting under a warmer for hours.I was not given a receipt. After looking up the number, I called and no one answered. So disappointed and sitting at work without lunch!!! Shame on you Wendy's!

Hello.we walked into Wendy's on Altamont ave. Rotterdam ny.about 230.a large crew was working.there was only one other customer waiting for food that had already paid.we stood at the register waiting to order for at least 15 minutes! While the cashier looked at us and proceeded walk around avoiding us.after 15 minutes we walked out! We will no longer go to that Wendy's again! This was the most disrespectful thing I have ever seen.SHE should not work in the public food chain.

I have gone to Wendy's in Lynn, Ma, Boston St. a number of times and each time the mens rest room was out of order or in need of cleaning. Today 12/09/2017 the Ladies room was out of oder and unusable while the mens room had a unisex hand written sign, inside was in need of cleaning and the urinal was out of order. At times there has been no soap to wash your hands, so how are the employees washing thier hands. Also the soda machine I used had 3 empty selections.

Just left my local Wendy's (Forest Ave, Staten Island, NY 10303) and once again they left items out of my salad. They just don't seem to give a crap whether an order is correct or complete. Having dined is numerous other Wendy's throughout this country, I know exactly what my salad is supposed to contain. By the time I opened it, at home, I had neither the time nor humour to get back in my car, drive several miles, or argue with a clerk.

This franchise is going down the drain quicker than a loose turd. Sad that no one cares.

My wife, daughter, and myself went to Wendy’s in Standale Mi, Lake Mi. Dr. @ 6 pm for dinner. The dining area was a disaster, food, garbage, tabletops, chairs, bathrooms, etc... waited forever to get our food inside. Waitstaff hygiene was pathetic. Very disappointed with every aspect of our visit. Dumped most of our food in the garbage which was also full and overflowing so I told my daughter to leave it cause it would blend in real well. We have a nice town with a real crappy fast food Wendy’s. Thanks for wasting our hard earned money...

Went in with my 2 kids and a friend for a meal tonight 12/1/17 at around 6pm. The manager Jon was extremely rude. He was on his phone texting almost the entire time. Screaming and cussing at employees. He was just very rude and menacing. I have a disable child and it upset him so much that we left in the middle of our order and he was so upset we had to go home. Unacceptable behavior from a manager

This afternoon my family and I visited the Wendy’s on South Mt Vernon Ave in the city of Colton, Ca 92324. We used the drive thru- as we were ordering our meals the person taking our order had a very rude attitude. We stopped our order as we were in disbelief of this employees rudeness and told her that we needed to speak to the manager when we go up to the window. She said “mmhmm”

We get up to the window and ask the lady at the window for the manager, she asked us what it was in regards to, we told her we needed to discuss the person who took our orders attitude.

The lady who took our order then steps up to the window leans over and asks what the problem is ( all the while with the same rude attitude ) we told her we didn’t appreciate the way she was speaking to us. She shrugs her shoulders and and basically didn’t care about what we were saying. She rolls her eyes at us and all the while we are explaining the issue she continually says “mmhmm”.

I had had enough of this and asked her if she was the manger and she nods her head yes!

I said wow, no way! And your speaking to customers in this manner?!

She continues nodding her head and rolling her eyes at us!

We ended up just driving away.

My family and I have never experienced this type of unprofessionalism at a fast food drive thru before.

We didn’t get her name but apparently she is the manger there!

This last tues before thanksgiving i stopped at wendy s on the way to work around 1pm. I am a metro transit bus driver in mpls.....I ordered a bacon jr. cheeseburger and about an hour later I got the beginning g of "the trots". During my evening route i had to radio in for a bus to come and take. my passangers because I felt so sick and as soon as I met the bus and they got off I started heaving out the drivers window along with ruining my 96. dollar wool uniform pants ....I got sick both ways! The paramedics came and took me to north memorial hospital in robbinsdale minn. where i was such a mess that I had to get a shower before I saw the doctor.......I was fairly emptied out by that point and they gave me IV fluids and some medicine for throwing up and diarrhea....I lost a day of work the next day and my pants are ruined. Tonight, saturday has been the only meal where I haven t had to run to the bathroom......The restaurant I ate at was on University ave. near Fairview in St. Paul Mn. I felt absolutely fine before I ate there. Maybe you should t be serving bad meat or make sure people are clean! Ann Pattock

I just wanted to start with, I love Wendy's. I would pick Wendy's over anyone else if given a choice, but my last two experiences were disappointing. Wendy's on palm bay road in west melbourne, florida was dirty. Trash cans full and something spilled on the floor. They were out of condiments , napkin holders were empty, tables dirty. What amazed me the most was the employees could have cared less. No manager in site. No one else in store but myself and two grandchildren.My second experience was today. Store at Wickham and Aaron, melbourne Florida. I was with two of my grandchildren. We ordered 2 #10's and a spicy chicken sandwich. 4people came in after me. They all received their food before we did. My sandwich Sat on the counter for ten minutes before the rest of the items were ready. The tables were dirty, water on floor by the soda machine,but never wiped up. Just a sign. "Wet floor" you had to stand in the puddle to get your soda. My sandwich was cold as we're the fries. 6people behind the counter and all looked lost. The best one is the drive through person took a frosty that no one wanted and in front of us dumped it back into the frosty machine. Is this policy? I think you guys should do an undercover boss episode and get these guys back into shape. Again, no supervision person noted. I still love Wendy's but, the last two visit I have these concerns.thank you

The employees refused to look at us or take our order. We waited and finally left . 2 female employees seemed to have a bad attitude. Very disappointed

I just hate at Wendy's on Pershing Avenue in Decatur Illinois. I order a large taco salad and what they did is they poured chili over the lettuce. Made everything soggy. Didn't even taste like a taco salad.

Went to the Princeton In. Wendy's 30 minutes ago. Ordered Kids meal & 2 Jr Bacon burgers . Get home ( 5 miles to Patoka , In ) Kids meal supposed to have 4 Chicken nuggets fries & apples w/ drink. Only got 3 nuggets, fries & drink. no apples. Got the Jr bacon ones. My Grand daughter was very disappointed.

A friend and I went into a Wendy's at Homer Adams Parkway in Alton, Illinois, around 3:10. There were workers there and another gal was called to take our order but never did take it. She went to the side and started putting papers in the trays. We were never acknowledged and waited 15 minutes without our order be taken. There was a couple with a child behind us and they finally left - then we left! What is irritating they weren't even busy! We were at the counter where you take the order. We drove across the street to Burger King - got greeted and waited on and they were busier - I WONDER WHY!

That is fine if Wendy's doesn't want our business as there is enough fast food chains! MY FRIEND AND I WON'T BE BACK!

Me and a friend went through the local Wendy's drive-thru in Waterloo, IA on La Porte road. I ordered 4 Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe. I didn't finish two of them. It tasted bad and I felt like I was going to be sick if I ate anymore. I threw it in the garbage as I walked into the local grocery store to get more food for supper. This is disappointing because this used to be my favorite item on the menu. They got our food to us very quickly, it made me wonder if it had been sitting out for a while. Another friend of mine said he does not like to go to this Wendy's location because the food is always cold when he gets it.

Thank you for taking the time to hear my complaint. Have a good day and a Merry Christmas.

About two weeks i went in around 7 p.m and there was a lady getting food . As i was walking in i could here her say " i am the manager i can eat free food. " But this lady was not in uniform. Then today i went in around 1:00 . Seen three different girls eating chincken strips over on the side . Now i dont know if they are or aren't alond to do this but it seems that Wendys is losing alot of money on feeding their employees. But to come in and see people eating and standing vs doing work is not good workers .I through my reciepts away but next i see this behavior again i will be shore to keep it . Will file a complaint everytime I see food being given away again. I will be looking into osha laws to about eating around food being served to the public.Wiggins, Ms 39577 East Frontage road

No one would take our order on Wed 11/22/2017 around 11 -1115 a.m. We were the only ones in line. No one would come to the counter and take our order. 2 employees were filling orders for the drive through, however did not call anyone to the front. Nor did they say they would be with us. We were not acknowledged. I saw an older woman and gentleman leave as we came in the door with an order. I saw someone look our way as we came up to the counter and disappeared to the back. I saw the manager in the back. I asked can someone help us. We waited more than 10 mins and then left.

Hi,
My wife and I mostly eat at the Wendy's near the Bangor Mall off the Hogan Rd in Bangor Maine.
My complaint is the horrible soda machine at this establishment. Just recently maybe within the last 2 month the water has gone to a yellowish color even after running the machine for a few minutes it's still yellow. Tonight I had a Bart's root beer because I did not want the yellow water. Needless to say the root beer did not even taste like root beer. It was basically undrinkable. I did surface the issue to the cashier on my last visit a week ago. Nothing changed. That's why I am writing hoping someone will please fix the machine. filters??

As a drive thru customer, I was given $10 short of my change. I checked before driving off. No apology from worker. I ordered: #7 meal w/cheese added and a bacon cheeseburger. Upon arriving home (10 min away @ 5:45p.m. after working my day) I sit down to an order absent of Bacon cheeseburger get, which I was going to let slide. Opened my #7 sandwich and no cheese. I therefore, made my way back to store location #00004487 at 2045 Harford Rd and requested to speak to manager. Order was corrected, but no apology given for the inconvenience.
Poor representation of Customer Service.
I would like to hear from corporate about the inconvenience of a customer for over 40 years and to receive such disappointing service from this location that lacks professionalism and effort to expeditiously serve it's customers.

I don't know if this pertains to poor service more then clean!iness. I was at the wend y s on university ave. near cretin ave yesterday in st Paul mn. and ordered a Jr bacon cheese urge...about an hour !after I started getting "the trots" . I am a metro transit driver and I ended up having to have another bus take my passanger s and then I got sick as a dog....in every way.......The paramedics came and took me to north memorial hospital in robbinsdale where I had to shower because my clothes were so messed especially my 96 dollar uniform pants.....after that I got I V fluids while they did some other checking of bp, etc and finally i was able to leave around 10 pm......Today I have to stick near the bathroom and also missed work...I was feeling absolutely fine until I ate at your restaurant which I probably won t do again......Ann Pattock

no crackers when ordered chili was told none in store the trucks were all messed up due to tomorrow being thanksgiving bad planning on their part gave no receipt given with change back went to airport hwy toledo ohio/holland 158 on 11-22 my address is 9050 manore rd grand rapids oh 43522 phone is 419-494-7952

I just took my wife and family to Wendy's at 3200 N Main, Anderson, SC, 29621. I wasn't happy the burger I received. I took it back to the counter and the lady looked at me as if she didn't understand "it's not done". She said nothing. I returned to my seat. My family finished and as we left I walked back by the counter. She then said, "did you want something?". I replied "no thanks, not now."
The table was not clean, the seats had trash on them and the floor was sticky.......... I almost left without ordering.

I wasn't going to complain, but you need to know.
By the way, my wife lost the receipt so store number, customer number etc, are unavailable.
Sorry,
Les Oxborrow

Beans in the chili????????????? I uses to love their chili went to drive thur yesterday bought 2 large chilis got home to eat one,It was filled with BEAN BEANS BEANS yuck I called the manager he said they have always had beans in the chili I said not I used to buy it in the winter no beans were in the chili,and it was soooooooo good tonight and mostly beans AWFUL will never buy it again

Went to Cleburne Texas location 11-15-17 order was messed up call spoke with manager said they would fix order said they would write down name and order said next time was in store could pick up remake of order came in today spoke with manager she has no clue what I’m talking about has no record anybody ever did their job and wrote it down severely disappointed with the service I received then and today Will gladly go to other locations but do not for see me giving my business back to this location Re-training needed at this location for managers and staff on how to write down complaint orders so that their dealt with an orderly fashion

I went through the drive through at the Wendy's in Glenolden Pa at 11:16 am on 11/21/2017

Purchased a #6 Med the fries where cold, no salt and pepper, no ketchup , no receipt and the worst thing is she handed me my order and slammed the window shut and never gave me my drink....I had to wait till she cam back to the window and she said what !!! I said you never gave me my drink.

Really bad customer service, I think Wendy's should refund me my money or send me some free coupons to make good on the bad customer service I had.
Mr. Curry 610-999-0322

Stopped at our local Wendy's last night (Redbank Road, Goose Creek, SC) after attending a grandchilds basketball game. Walked into Wendy's and one cashier was helping a customer resolve her issues. Several other persons including the Manager were off to the side making small talk. After approximately 5 minutes of standing at the counter, the cashier finally resolved the first customers issues. Feeling we would be next, but up walked a kid for a refill and another for an application of some kind. Finally, the cashier got around to us. We ordered our meal and waited, and waited, and waited. The order was finally filled--one item at a time. By the time the order was fulfilled, the first items on the tray were warm, not hot as expected. After the extended wait, having the Manager reorder was not an option. Two things I can say from my experience: (1) Dave Thomas would fire the whole crew if he knew this was how his business has degraded,and (2) Wendy's has gotten the last penny of my money!
F J Simmons
Fsimmons1946

On two separate occasions (the latest being today). Long waits for service at the drive through....rude or hostile sounding staff and unacceptable service...Today my husband and I specifically asked for a number 2 (hamburger and fries) and the young man wanted to charge us double what was posted on the menu for what we ordered..........for a total of 8 dollars and some change for an item that clearly stated 5 and some change.....We canceled the order and left. This is after sitting in the line for an inordinate amount of time.......The rudeness and the general chaotic nature of this establishment is unbelievable. I will not be returning to this despicable , deplorable location........SMH....Wendy's sure has taken a nosedive from what I always remembered.........O well.....hope you make some major changes there. Just because it sits in the middle of a blighted area does not mean customers should be treated like garbage and customer service allowed to deteriorate to this low level........................

found mice dropping on my burger bun

I went through the drive thru In Chicago 3900 block of Harlem ave. I was told to drive up , I paid and then told to back up in the drive thru and wait behind the yellow pole. How dangerous is it to tell someone to back up in a drive thru when other cars are flying around the corner? It made no sense at all. The process is completely wrong. I will never go to this restaurant again.

If I wanted to make my own taco salad i would make it at home i shouldnt have to make when you ordor a taco salad . It should be already made. I should get my money back

I went to Wendy's on Washington Ave in Middletown ct. I asked for my food to be made fresh. When the food came out I went back to the window to ask for fries with salt and handed her the fries. She took the fries and walked away and came back with the same fries and 2 salt packets. She said something pertaining to we cant mixed them back in with the other fries. I told her I wanted new ones because I wanted the salt mixed in and it would be hard for me to mix it evenly while driving and in the carton that its in. She slammed the door,through the fries away and called me a dumb bitch. This is unacceptable and told the representative that I did not want her to touch my food.

By far the worst customer service I've ever been apart of at a chain restaurant. The staff were very rude, the inside was dirty and it looks like it hasn't been swept in over a month. My biggest issue though, was that they had the ability to RUN OUT OF sweet and sour sauce by 4pm on a Sunday. How does a restaurant as amazing and HUGE as Wendy's run out of anything?!
Overall this place needs new management and a wake up call. Between messed up orders and lazy employees, I will not be returning nor will any one of my friends. The place is absurd. Please look into it immediately. Before someone thinks it's cute to spit on food and a lawsuit occurs.

My wife an I ordered a meal a sandwich and some chili fries. I added a coffee to mine. What we got was a meal the fries and a cold cup of coffee. We missed the sandwich. We had been going to sit and enjoy our meal by a local lake. Needless to say that was destroyed by the lack of attention given.

Walked into dining room at 945 pm with my son and was promptly greeted by manager who told me they are closed. Asked her why the door was open then and she stated “drive thru is open”. Had walked to location with my son as we didn’t drive so we couldn’t go to drive thru and ultimately walked to a KFC in the area.

I would like to know when the last time someone in your offices purchased a salad ? I live very close to the Wendy's on Simpson Ferry Road, Mechanicsburg Pa. Several time in the past few weeks I have purchased a side salad to bring home. Cant help but wonder who ever makes them doesn't notice rotten tomatoes and soggy lettace being put into the containers. The salad I got today had 3 rotten tomatoes and half of the lettace was wilted and limp ! I don't care how in-expensive they are===they should be made with fresh ingredients. I will never buy another one.

Have feedback for Wendy's?