Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

1637+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

Purchased a small chili as always and fries and burger.

got a sample size cup of soupy chili.
Never going back to Wendy’s
and to top it of he said we don’t have hot sauce anymore

Showed up at the Lehi Location at 47 S 850 E Lehi, UT 84043 at 11:15, knowing that the scheduled closing time is 1:00 AM, and the lights were still on, and I waited at the drive thru saying "hello, is anyone there?" and backing up and re attempting to get their attention with no response. I pulled up to the drive thru window to see all the employees cleaning and ignoring me waving at them for ten minutes and I saw 3 more cars behind me trying to order and being ignored as well. I waited in the parking lot and at 11:30 four employees came out and gathered in the two vehicles in the picture I am uploading, not saying a word and just driving away. The customer service I experienced ridiculous and they didn't even let me know or explain why they were closing. They ignored me and left. We expect a restaurant to treat us with respect as someone who is also working in the food industry and even if we are tired near close, we still have to make sure we make food up until close. If they would have gave us a reason or at least let us know they weren't open rather than ignoring our attempts to get their attention this may have not been such a big deal.

I ordered Large Chile, chicken nuggets, and a drink at the drive through drive thru on June 10th about 9:30 pm. When I drove up to the drive thru a bunch of bugs when flying all outside the windows and around the windows the cashiers was keep swatting the bugs and spraying the bugs to no avail. The cashier told me that I lot of the bugs got on my car. To my horror my car was covered all over with those bugs from Wendy's drive thru window. I finally told them that I wasn't going to get my order because they had too many bugs and I got bugs inside my car from Wendys that I have to spend money to try to get rid of them. The bugs also got inside my car when I attempted to pay the lady. Somebody needs to call sanitation on Wendy. If Wendy have problem with bugs in the drive thru they should have closed that area. I went inside I saw ants around the door but it wasn't that bad as the drive thru. This experience messed up my birthday.

Beulah

This place us so slow and get some help. Close the location.

It's stupid that you don't have your fish sandwich all the time. It's literally the BEST fish sandwich among ALL the fast food restaurants. Please consider having it year round.

Are they out of green lettuce? Three salads I can barely eat because it’s mostly no taste yellowing iceberg lettuce.

What is going on with Wendy! We went in to have dinner. 3 people standing behind the counter. 2 at the drive thru. We stood at the counter and Nobody said anything.The drive thru lady said some one will be with you in a minute. Still the other 3 just stood in their little group talking like they had nothing to do. We walked around the counter they looked at us and kept talking to each other.Three of us looked at them , and nothing ,No hello,no nothing we waited a few more minutes and I said let’s go where some wants to wait on us to have dinner.I know a lot of People and the word is out that you all don’t care about your customers. I really do not think I will be going back . Answer me or not But you guys really need to work on your Customer Service..Or the money you need will go to someone that Cares.

This is the 2nd wendys i have visited in 3 months. Both located in chicago on Harlem ave. 60631 and 60634. Horrible service food slopped together incorrectly and slow workers very uncaring and confused. Your restaurants have gone completely downhill. I will never eat at another wendys again!

Good afternoon,

My husband and I decided to go to Wendy's for the 50 cent Frosty on Sunday the 26th of May. It was our anniversary and we had just returned from a fishing trip. We stopped in the Wendy's located on W. 140th and Lorain Road in Cleveland, Ohio; which had recently been remodeled. We were distraught at the sight.

The store was filthy. At 4:05pm, the counters were not wiped down, the dining room looked as if it hadn't been touched by any employ for hours. Worse of all, one young gentleman told us he would be right back, walked out the right-side door and into the bathroom, upon his return he turned on the water by the sink behind the customer counter, ran his hands under the water (no soap at all) and wiped his hands on a paper towel and returned to the counter to help a customer.

We were so sick to our stomachs that we just walked out of the restaurant without a purchase.

A week later, on the 8th of June we decided to make another attempt at another location, on Harvard Avenue and Jones Road, near our home in Cleveland, Ohio.
Once again, the store was filthy with food and trays on the floor behind the counter and the dining room had not been touched as several tables had ketchup residue, salt and papers left on the tables. We asked for a large regular Frosty and a Vanilla Frosty. The female employ made an effort to pull up the handle on the dispenser of the vanilla, but nothing would come out except for some drops, she made another attempt before asking a co-worker for some assistance. The second employ made another attempt to dispense the Frosty, with no luck. The second employ moved one machine and must have flipped a switch, but was able to get it to dispense the Frosty. But rather than change out the testing cup with a fresh one, they filled the tester cup with my serving.

When I got it home and eating my Frosty, as I got towards the bottom, the Frosty was thin, sour and had changed in consistency from the testing that was done in the store. I did not get sick from it because I was wise enough not to eat it and just through it out.

Was eating my side Caesar salad during lunch and took a bite and bit down and felt something hard in the salad. When checked what I ate there was a small little rock/ pebble that was now split in 2 pieces. Never has this happened to me before at Wendy's on Lima Road in Fort Wayne Indiana 46825.

I love the experience I get when I come through the drive thru...the lady that takes my orders is very friendly. She makes my kids happy because she knows them by name

My friend & I could not receive service at your Hartwell store in Cincinnati, Ohio. The store is very poorly run. It seems the staff does not know what they are doing.

Muskegon mi Sherman location you have a huge pot hole in your parking lot and I blew 2 tires and bent my rims

I came to 4140 W Belmont in Chicago Illinois Saturday June 8th and purchased a meal inside of my drink was the pop machine nozzle. It caused me to get very sick I had to rush to the Er where I was treated for hours had to receive and IV in my arm as well as medicine and a shot. The general manager Javonna Britton did not contact me I went in to the store Sunday and she was not much help.

Every Wendy's Resturant in Lafayette, La. is disgusting. Especially if you go after 9pm all of the food I order be cold and nasty like its been sitting there all day and this is on many occasions cause I like Wendy's. It's really bad you spend money to get bad results, and the Managers are worse than the employees. They all need to be shut down instead of stealing money. I'm not a fan of Wendy's anymore and will not be returning!!

I somtimes come to thr wendys at western blv in raleigh Nc and the service is always taling 10 minutes to get through. I usally come around noon or 2pm around that time and I keep getting bad service.

I asked to s0eak with a manger today and she just walked off and did not care. I had an emplyee give me her name and all that they can tell is her Name is Z and she is the one in charge and nothing I say or do will change anything.

I have been a customer at wrndts for a while and I undstand work can be stressful but I did not deserve to be talk down by emplyees and mangment working for your reasutrant. If it happrens again im taking legal action I have the right to eat @ your store.

I went to Wendy's yesterday (2929 E. Main St., Cortlandt, NY). I noticed that none of the workers were wearing any gloves while working and handling food. This concerns me. I hear things on the news, all the time, about hepatitis, e-coli, etc... I don't appreciate having people handle my food with no gloves. One of the employees was scooping French fries, with prongs, into the cardboard French fry holders. But in between that, she was picking up the ones that dropped out onto counter with her hands and putting them back. Then she handed them to another girl, who was not wearing any gloves, and she put them in my bag. Her fingers were inside the holder, touching my fries. I don't know how other people feel about this, but it bothers me. I'm not saying these people aren't clean but at the same time, I don't know when or if they washed their hands at all, especially after using the restrooms. I have been here a few times and each time, they are not wearing gloves.

The Wendy’s at Eola and Ogden in Aurora IL is sooooo slow. We have been waiting in the drive through for 15 mins with only 2 cars ahead of us. Three different prospective customers behind us have given up and have left. This is not a one off. This place is ALWAYS slow when we come here. Just thought someone should know.

Placed order.manager told me to wait aside for 4 mins. 30 mins go by i walk up to window and ask whats taking so long she said were making it right now. i said ive been waiting here for 30 mins now. im all set i want a refund .manager refused to give my money back. other employee was insisting on me taking the food they were making. i kept saying no i wanted my money. threats were made by calling the cops on me to leave the drive thru window because i was asking for my money as they were telling me NO.manager shut the drive thru window on my face mulitple times .super rude!! told me only way i would get my money was by going inside. had to call the cops to get my money !! never freaking again am i going to wendys. they deserve to be fired for the disrespect and not putting customers first.

The Wendy's in Prince Frederick, MD 20678 has just recently been completely remodeled and the company did a great job. HOWEVER, the ladies bathroom and I have been told the same problem in the Men's bathroom, THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY HOOKS IN THE STALLS OR on the wall next to the sink. IT IS IMPORTANT to hang up or place your pocketbook or coat on a hook and not on the floor. Please see that this problem is corrected quickly. It really is necessary.

To begin with my boyfriend went thru the drive thru and asked for the giant JBC meal the worker instead of saying nicely that they didnt have it no more he gave him attitude then they didnt serve it anymore. So he went on with ordering the rest of our order. He ordered two baconator meals, a kids chicken nugget meal, three spicy chicken wraps and a crispy chicken blt. When he got home he did not have the kids meal nor the right crispy chicken blt sandwich. We also received an extra medium fry which we did not order. I looked at our baconators and they had lettus and tomato on them which im pretty sure only comes with mayo, ketchup, bacon and cheese. He went back to pick up the kids meal and got nothing but attidltude again. He also told them that our fries were cold he did not get an apology or anything about the mix up. He did not get a name but a description of the man. He was an older white man with a white beard and was wearing glasses. Was not happy with our service. We did not get a receipt either so we dont know what exactly was on our order.

I have been to Wendy's on Maysville Pike in Zanesville Ohio four times and it takes them at least a half an hour to answer the intercom in the Drive-Thru I sat here for 30 minutes today the 6th and 9th of 19 and it took them a half an hour to give me my food I can tell you for a fact that there was five cars that drove off because of being upset on how long it took to place an order and to receive your food this place needs to be checked out ASAP they were not busy I had to holler over the intercom to get somebody to answer me and that is the third time I've had to do that I go to a lot of Wendy's and I think that Wendy's is the worst Wendy's I've ever been to

Gave me the wrong order but rang it up right. Really disappointing meal!

I went in to wendys before work today. I ordered the S awesome chicken with no bun and sauce on the side. When I got my sandwich there was no cheese on it. When I asked instead of them taking it and apologizing to make it right, i was handed a piece of cheese. I asked for a manager. All the manager did was come over to the register and let the cashier issue me a refund. Never once was i apologized to or even knowledge by the manager. I am fuming. I will never go to this location again. Her lack of customer service skills is disgusting and repulsive. I was at the wendys on highway 34 in newnan Georgia at around 1130Am on june 9 2019. I want and demand a formal apology. I have been in customer service for 25 years and would have been fired for her the attitude of this manager. I am highly offended and repulsed. I took my money and went next door to Burger King. But she was absolutely horrible. Her name i believe was something that begins with a D. If I have to take this matter higher than Corporate just simply for the lack of customer service skills I most definitely will. My name is Faye. My phone number is 631 417 2600. Email fivey41@gmail.com. thank you.

Store number #00002346
5422 Baum Blvd. 15232

Drive thru took super long. No cars in parking lot. No customers really inside. But 20 minute trip around a drive way. Each car sat at the window for an extra amount of time. I only ordered 2 Jr.BCB PLAIN. 2 large Coke’s. Small frosty The ice was almost all the melted when I got my drinks. And the burgers still weren’t ready when I got to the window and waited some more.

Oh yeah. Ok spoon to eat my frosty with either! That just made me sad right there I’ll contiune to be a customer of course. Just not at that location.

I ordered to biggie deals and a 4for4 deal for my grand daughter on bradstown rd all the Food was cold ,didn't get our cookies and they didn't give us our sauces for the nuggets no napkins the worse Wendy's I every went to cold burger cold fries cold nuggets

Wendy's employees need an attitude adjustment. I ordered a taco salad through the drive thru. The bag that was handed to me was smeared in chili. I showed it to the employee and, while I held it out of the car window, she wiped part of it with a napkin. I told her it was still sloppy and she wiped it again. Her attitude was not pleasant. She did not say anything, but acted like this was a really big deal and appeared to be put out. She did not smile or offer to change the bag. When I got home, the inner paper bag was also smeared with chili. Your employees need to be taught to be considerate and pleasant. After all, if there were no customers, there would be no Wendy's and there would be no jobs.

The Wendy's at the corner of Katy Fort Bed Rd and Colonial Parkway in Katy Texas, 77493, is beyond horrible. The manager (a male) is rude and doesn't smile or even say thank you when spoken to. Further, today, we placed an order in the drive-thru, were VERY specific about making the burger ONLY with bacon and asiago cheese and NOTHING else. When we got home, it was loaded with onion, tomato and mayonnaise! Could have killed my daughter. We returned and told him and once again, with a stone face, he fixed a new one and give it to her. This man needs to be fired and the staff too!

on 6/9/2019 at 11:10 AM at Wendy's store number 3012 (Corydon, IN)
I ordered (in the Drive thru)a triple baconator (just the sandwich, not the combo, and had to correct the attendant 2 times that I didn't want the combo, only the sandwich), and a large water. I noticed on the screen, the following words:

Baconator Triple 7.49
LG FREESTYLE 1.99
Dasani Sparkling
Total Items 2 9.48
tax 0.66

PUW Total 10.14

I opted to not inquire until I was at the window, due to the difficulties in ordering the sandwich. When I pulled up to the first window, I asked the young man (not the person I spoke to over the speaker) if they were charging me for a bottled water. He asked "someone" (twice) over his intercom if they had indeed charged me for a bottled water, then told me "No sir, they are not charging you for a bottled water." I handed him my debit card for payment (expecting the total to change from what was showing on the screen (initially 9.48 for the sandwich and the 'Dasani Sparkling', which is outrageous by the way.)
He rang up the sale and asked me if id like a receipt? I said yes, and when he handed it to me, I noticed that I HAD indeed been charged 1.99 for a water. I got to the second window, and after a wait of 3-4 minutes, the girl handed me a large plastic cup of cold beverage, I asked her "did I get charged 1.99 for a water?" The girl replied, "Yes sir, we have to, if you'd ordered a small of medium, we wouldn't have charged you, but for a large we HAVE to." I didn't argue with her, I pulled away from the window, and as I did I took a drink of my 1.99 water to discover that it was soda water.

If this is a new policy at Wendy's restaurants, the public should be informed that customers will be charged (excessively) for large waters, in addition to being charged (excessively) for the food they order (7.49 for a triple baconator - its good, don't get me wrong, but that is simply outrageous!!).
And serving soda water? (I've worked in fast food, and I know its not truly soda water, it was something like cola without the syrup)
So, for $9.48, I got a decent sandwich.
if this is the direction that Wendy's is going as a company, you will go without this customer, and anyone else I can influence.

I am at work, and unable to load an image of the receipt, but I will keep it as a reminder of where to go (and where NOT to go) on my lunch breaks from work from now on.

Aaron

Wrong food and rang up right

I went through drive thru this afternoon and had the most horrible experience. The guy screamed "wait" in a loud and rude tone, then after 10 minutes I beeped the horn and he yell back "wait", in an even louder tone. I commented how unprofessional and rude he is and he replied, "were busy, it's only food"!

I guess a, "please wait" was too much to expect? When I got to the window, he practically threw my drinks at me, and sent a girl to the window to give me my food. I told the girl that guy is an asshole! He then comes to the window and starts screaming at me. I extended my middle finger and drove away as he was still screaming at me. What kind of people does Wend's hire? I've been a good paying, and frequent customer at that store for over 5 years.

This gentleman was of Spanish decent, had grayish hair and had tattoos on his arm, just in case anyone cares to investigate this. This guy shouldn't be working in a customer service job anywhere, let alone for Wendy's.
I sure am glad a got it ALL on my iPhone, however I refuse to post it on ALL social media platforms until I speak with my attorney.

Wendy's has lost a life long customer today, and I feel I have to share this disgusting experience with people as I am currently researching how many similar complaints this store has. Maybe the owner needs be made aware.

Regards,
Mike Orcuilo

I just tried online ordering for Wendy's at 8659 Hiram Acworth Hwy, Dallas, GA 30157. Online ordering went well and received the text and headed out to pick up my order. As I pulled up to the pickup line, I told the employee, a nice guy who tried to help, that I was there to pick up my online order. He asked me to drive around to the first window where he told me he had not received an online order and that I must be at the wrong Wendy's. I handed him my order which clearly showed I was at the right place. He asked me to hold on and went to get his manager. After showing them my order again, they found it and asked for payment. I showed them I had where I had paid for it online but they asked for the card and ran it again. Both of the employees were very nice and courteous, no issue with them but your online ordering clearly showed that they were not trained nor had a clue of what to do. I blame corporate for failure to advertise online ordering without ensuring all employees were properly trained.

With all the above said, I am concerned that I have paid for my online order twice. The order number is 90300001 and the purchase date is 06/08/2019. My Amex Authorization number is 861042 with a total amount of $20.18.I can be reached at lamarmac@bellsouth.net or 404-713-4822 if you need additional information.

Here is hopinig

Guacamole salad had brown lettuce throughout. Not fresh at all. I went through at lunch and salads should be fresh. Made me have gastric issues

On my recent visit to our local Wendy's in Ridley Park, PA, I placed an order for an Avocado Chicken BLT. It was part of a takeout order. When I got home, the sandwich didn't have any avocado and the French fries were limp and soggy. I hope this doesn't happen often because the inconvenience will now keep me from returning. I asked them to make a fresh one made correctly and I'm pretty sure they just glopped avocado on it and just rewrapped. The sandwich was less than lukewarm when I got back home.
Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Mary Carpenter

Store at Major Mackenzie and Bayview , at 6pm order for 2 sarlad and a burger , wait for almost 20 minutes,( only 4 people working) then found out no Forks , The whole store don’t have any forks at all ! And the bun is ‘Cold’ , This is quite unusual for Wendys to have such Terrible service , after all I know Wendys well , Hope some one better do something about the management of this location before they ruined Wendy’s name

I asked for a lemonade little ice, after drinking it the glass was filled half way
With ice went up for a refill they said no refill on lemonade, policy !!
Is that worth a customer.

Slow unorganized confused employees. I waited for my order 20 minutes and when i asked why its taking so long they had no idea what my order was! Also the food was made sloppy and incorrectly !

I have been to the Wendy's on baseline road in little rock twice this week and have gotten bad service and gotten the wrong food both times. I am very disappointed for a fast food chain that normally has good food and good service to do such a poor job. I think that some one from the corpate office need to do a surprise inspection on this store and see how the employs really don't care to provide a good experience for the customers that come in to eat.

The problem is your managers that are working at your Detroit store on 14401 w 7 mile, Detroit, Mi 48235. Is denying there high school employees breaks. They're working from 4-8 hours n can't even get a 15 min break. I personally heard 1 of the managers say to a young employee and I quote OH you THOUGHT THIS WAS A REAL JOB.
What type of business are Wendy's running. I spoke with a lawyer and pulled up the equal opportunity employment and no were does it state your managers can deny them any type of break, nor is this legal. What type of example are your managers showing the employees who are experiencing there 1st jobs.
I'm completely disappointed in how that store is running.
Ms. Powell

Went to Wendy’s new store in Warrenton on Thursday 6/6 about 7:00. There was a line which I expected due to the popularity of having Wendy’s on the north coast.
It took almost 35 minutes just to get up the place my order. I don’t mind lines but this was not what I would have expected from Wendy’s.
Oh wait the best part is still to come
When I finally got around the corner after another 10:00 to pay, the young lady at the window was taking an order from behind me, from what I heard the customer was upset about the wait. The young lady became upset and said “ we have been short staffed since we opened and we are doing the best we can. I felt bad for her and “I said don’t tell your customers “
I have been in retail Management for many years and that is one of the important statement that “we were never to say” as it’s not the customers problem.
Then the car in front of me got up to the window and begin complaining about her order, there were 3 employees talking to her. This was another 12:00 minutes, by time I myself was getting a little upset. They got her food and she finally left.
They should have asked her to move out of the line and one of the employees could have worked with her and the rest of the line could have been helped timely.
Finally I got to the front to get my order, I could see they were trying to do what they needed to do but ask the my order be fresh not setting there. The girl said they brought it up. The fries were not great and the sandwich had cooled that I had to reheat it once I was home. From start to finish it took almost an hour, for something that should not hav taken more than 15 to 20 minutes.
I usually I don’t write, I really want to see Wendy’s do a great business here.
One thing I have learned since lives no here people talk about the customer service they get.
I am not writing this to be rude but this so unacceptable even for fast food...I know Wend’s can do better than the other fast food here on the north coasts.

Got wrong order hot overcharged and they gave me attitude when i complained And didnt even get my order correct once i complained

I visit the Wendy’s in Easton PA off of 25th street often but I am about done. The wait either thru drive thru or inside is ridiculous so bad that it could be over 45 Mins. This is suppposes to be fast food. The service is horrible. It is also at any time of day it takes forever and plenty of workers so no excuse for the long wait time. This last time this is what our fries looked like. Really all burnt.

Your employee are been treated poorly your manager or make lies to cover there back for there mistakes you need to make should what is being told to you is the true the manager are also make it hard for people that work for you to get a job elsewhere which is against the law please take a look in to the individual policy of the management I know the company may not be a where but please look in to it thank you for your time and help

Wasilla Alaska Drivethrough waited 45 minutes stuck in line! Then they got my order wrong! Manager was rude about the wait! Worst experience ever!

Greetings.
Sir,
I am an Indian citizen. Want to work in your company and ready to invest..£ 3,00,000.00 & above.for long term without benefits in turn.
Please go through my attached brief CV.
Look forward for a sponsorship from your end.
Waiting for the positive reply.
Anup kumar.
+91 9354413627

I purchased 3 full size salads at Wendy's in Paramount California costing 25.98. My orde was incorrect. I called to complain and "Lety" took down my name and number and told me to return to the restaurant with my receipt. I returned 2 hours later only to be told to come back in the morning and speak to the morning manager Xochitl. I wasted my time and gas. All I want is my ordered fixed.

This store/restaurant is alway out of drink products and can’t ever seem to be stocked correctly. Out of my five or so visits over the past year, the have been out of ice, straws, and CO2. The evening manager always blames the owner because the owner always takes products away from his North Pole, Alaska franchise to use in his Fairbanks, Alaska restaurant.

One time we ordered Frosty’s, but they had no spoons then either to eat it. The manager told us that if we wanted a spoon that we would have to go to either McDonalds across the street or to the grocery store down the road. That’s crazy!!

Tonight, June 6, 2019, they were out of CO2 that provides pressure to serve soda type drinks. They gave us a choice of ice tea or a Frosty for our drinks and when we asked for a compensation, the manager told us they can’t. That’s BS!!

I hope Wendy’s corporate reads this as this bs needs to be stopped!!

Go to Wendy's about 2 times a week. Always order salad--mainly chicken pecan. Returned it because lettuce was wilted and brown. Bottom of salad was gooey because of very brown lettuce. Was given a new salad and took it to go. Tried to eat it but couldn't because of the thought of the 1st salad, so threw it away. At the same time another customer returned 2 salads. Stood in line over 10 minutes to get order. Others waited even longer. Manager was yelling at employees. Pop machine was not working so all had to drink either tea or lemonade. This was Wendy's in Portage Indiana on route #6. Will not return to a Wendys again.

Warrenton store needs help!!!!

Have been eating your salads for years. Especially the chicken pecan. Was at your restaurant on route 6 in Portage Indiana. Ordered the chicken pecan and received not only wilted lettuce, but also, completely brown and at the bottom was was sticky from the old brown lettuce. Took it back and was given another which I took home. It was fine but realized
That the bad experience was so bad that I could not eat--threw it away. Will never order salad again. Service was horrible. Waited at least 10 minutes. Manager was yelling at employees. Forget the salad incident---you have lost a long time customer!! I average 2 times a week . Another customer brought back two salads!!

I was there today bout 430 and got salad and double cheeseburger now I always go there but today salad was old lettuces you can tell and cheeseburger look haft now only few bites than trash I told them and nothing

Wendy’s in Nederland tx was unclean both interior of store and parking lot. Service was extremely slow. Men’s restroom was filthy. Both soda machines weren’t working.

Every time I go to Wendy’s, something is left out on my salads.One day 2 dressings and no nuts the next visit no dressing the next you might get nuts but every time it’s different and getting a receipt when using your debit card is like pulling teeth. I love the food but the service is not up to par

Workers at Wendy’s are claiming and eating customers food. The act is done on purpose. It’s a game for them and a way to get more food... withholding part of customer meal is paid for and is literally took from the customer once it is delivered at the customer window .

stopped at Wendy's at exit 407, off I-40 in Tennessee -- Pigeon Forge Exit. Purchased a single and a double. These were the worst hamburgers we have ever had from a Wendy's. The meat tasted sweet. Believe meat was about spoiled. Hamburger meat was over-cooked, hard, and tasted awful. Guessing hamburgers had been cooked several days ago. The hamburgers were awful. The buns were so old that the outer layer of the bun was peeling away from the rest of the bun. We went thru the drive-thru and were back on the highway before we started eating. I would give you information from the receipt if I had one. Did not receive a receipt. The time of our purchase was a little after 2 P.M. on June 6, 2019.

Hope this is not an example of Wendys quality. Anyone stopping at this particular location will not be a returning customer. If I could give a "0" rating I would.

Brenda Ellis
423-667-1168

Have eaten at Wendy's on Broadway in Fort Wayne since teaching near by...now retired teachers meet...so it has been about 20 plus years...ready to find a new place.. too dirty...floors are Not swept and when we mention it..they don't care!!

Ordered chicken-avocado sandwich on Monday June 3... in a hurry, on my way to a meeting. The chicken was tasteless with the texture of rubber or plastic. Not a fan of fast food but this was the WORST I have ever tasted. Let my colleagues at the meeting know about this terrible experience.
Las Vegas, New Mexico.

I brought a JBC and bit into it and choked on a long think piece of black hair I threw up 3 times! Went to the location the night manager was so rude didn’t even apologize just opened register up and gave me my money back and to top it off she gave me too much money back!!! She didn’t offer me another sandwich free meal anything she was sooo rude!!!!! Wendy’s on county road D in maplewood mn 55109

Pls install blue recyclable bins and get rid of your straws. U need be more environnemental conscious save oceans and planet reduce your carbon footprint Asap tkx.And get all your stores windsor ontario to open 930am instead of 1030 am

I went into my local WENDY'S I specifically asked for all of my food to be fresh. I really emphasized for my nuggets and fries to be hot and fresh. The manager and employee LIED!!!!!! to my face and said they were fresh. They weren't Hot out of the Grease!!!!! If I pay my money I expect to receive what I asked for. Not to mention my burger was wrong!!!!!! I'm so disappointed in the service I received!!!!! So I feel as though they should be trained properly and not argue with the CUSTOMER!!!!!!! REQUEST!!!!!!

Ordered a half salad june 4 2019.valleji ca redwood st.wendys.did not receive my half salad.because wr went thru drive the line was to long.so we tried calling to inform them i didnt receive the salad that was paid for.we came back today june 5 2019.and was told they didnt have any leftover food.i dont know what that means.spoke to the manager and she stated she was not going to give me a salad.i have my receipt.and explained to her.that we didnt receive the salad that we paid for.This is soo unacceptable.waited in long drive thru line 15 min just to be told i wadnt going to receive what i didnt get.or my money back.it was only 4.99 but this is poor customer relations.i want my money back Asap.at this point i will not patronize this wendys ever again.Wpuld appreciate a respinse from corporate about my compaint.Thank you sincerely Ms.Neal

Yeah I visited may 30 they dropped my food in a puddle during the drive thru then had someone rebag it without changing the food or even the wrappers. I didn't get all my food had to go back in just to get was owed only some of what was missing. Called the number gave my complaint was told I would hear back in my email and yet to hear anything. This is completely outrageous. I want to know what is going on. If it's nothing then so be it. Regardless I will not be returning

I tried to order a salad at 8:30 pm only to be told that they are “out of salad.” This store is open until midnight. I left, it was all I wanted.

I went for lunch today to my local Wendy's. The apple, pecan salad I ordered had a total of one very small pecan and about six small apple chunks. I would expect to see more pecans & apples if that is the name of the salad. It was all iceberg lettuce!!
Very disappointed customer.

Ordered grilled bbq $5+ chicken sandwich at the drive thru. No receipt and got a burger. Took the burger inside and they nicely exchanged but gave me Fried chicken sandwich. Not at all what I ordered and I left unsatsfied.

Got lunch there today and in the drive thru after I handed my debit card to the employee in the first window, she never said hello, or anything. She handed my card back to me and I said thank you and she said, “alright”. Really?!?!
Then I get to the second window and the employee handed me my drink after saying “half sweet half unsweet?” Then closed the window. Then he handed me my bag without a word. I gave him a look and then he said, “oh, thank you”. I’m sorry but that is unacceptable. I usually have great service at this Wendy’s but this was awful. I mean, do they realize we don’t have to eat there? If they don’t want to thank people for their business then they are in the wrong line of work.

Went to Wendy's last night 6/4/2019 around 8pm time frame. The door was locked to enter Wendy's even though we could see customers sitting inside and sign said eat in dining open till 10pm. Drive thru was open however we were just going to leave. Then Wendy's worker came out and we got back out of the car and asked if they were closed and she said no. We asked why was door locked and she said computers went down even though drive thru was still working. We went inside to register and see several workers sitting in the back of the restaurant talking sitting and dong nothing. When they saw us they acted like they did not want to get up and serve us like we were inconveniencing them. Finally they got up after about 20-30 seconds and the young lady came to the register and didn't say hello or anything, no smile, no emotion and just stated dine-in or carry-out. We ordered and paid and she did not speak otherwise. We got our food and it was fine. One of the coke machines was broken and out of order. I do think some of the workers have no personality and I felt like the girl at the register didn't want to be there working. Customer service sucks every time we come to this restaurant and so this will be our last time. We will go further down the street to other locations.
This is the address for Wendy's
4510 Fayetteville Rd
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 661-0711

Poor customer service and workers act they dont want to serve customers at this location but want to still be paid.

Ordered thru drive thru at 3:30. There was 4 cars in front of me. At 4:00 I am 1 car behind the person paying , who had been sitting there for 15 minutes having issues I thought until I witnessed more flirting going on than paying. The cars behind me were beeping there horns as was I. The employee thought it was funny and was laughing about it. Why would they not have this vehicle pull forward if there were issues. A lot of business was lost as many cars were tired of waiting and left the drive thru as I did also. The store is in Oakleaf off of Old Middleburg Rd in Jacksonville Florida. I have had numerous issues with this store but today was the icing on the cake. This has to be one of the worst Wendy’s. They have not got it right since they opened. I will not go back to this one and it is right down from my house. Horrible!!!!

First none of the managers or employees had a name tag on. I visited wendys at 3rd ave and 45th in Manhattan. The employee first bumped into my back as i wait in line.my back
Was hurt and he did not apoligize.Then the same employee came by again pushing a cart and told me to move as he started laughing i then gave the employee the middle finger. As i was very angry at this point he then gave me the middle finger. I find it upsurd that you have this type of employee working at your store. I am furious

I was in the drive up at 12.50 am at the speaker no less,they shut down without serving me.So by the time I was not served and informed everything else around was also closed.I work 2nd shift in line at the speaker at 12.50 means YOU GET SERVED! This was at the Boston road Wendy`s in Springfield,ma,

My 16 yr old worked 9 hours for Wendy's and they won't talk to us about how to get paid. It's been almost a month. When we try to speak with management"Janice" she won't come out to talk. No one will reach out to us . They have taken my daughter money. BEWARE!

I love Wendy's and go there often, but yesterday ( 6/3) I was very disappointed. We went to the one in Epping NH and ordered a watermelon slushie for my friends grandson., plus meals to go. When we were driving home, the boy started choking on his slushie, which he started drinking without us knowing it. The darn thing was full of WATERMELON SEEDS !!!! How gross and dangerous is this??? He could have choked to death !!!
Thank God we were there to help him, He coughed up several watermelon seeds !
Whose bright idea is this to include seeds in the slushies??? Children (and adults) love these, but so many could choke , not realizing that the seeds are in there. Please have some consideration and remove them before someone gets seriously injured or worse.

Let me start by saying, I have been loyal to Wendys for YEARS. This was one of my FIRST fast food jobs that I held for awhile as a teen. So the fact that I have to leave a complaint REALLY bothers me.

I go to a Wendys in Philadelphia on several different occasions where the frosty machine is not working. I go to another location. Not working there either. This has not only wasted my time and patience but my gas! I’m FURIOUS. The nonchalant response from the employees made me even madder! I seriously cannot believe I have to even write about this but for me to go 2-3 times in a month and they do not have what I want is UNACCEPTABLE! On top of everything else, there is a LINE of cars or a line of people on the inside. So you’re waiting and waiting and then to have the answer be NO! Our frosty machine is down is enough to go crazy! You have lost me as a loyal customer and I am positive I am not the only one! DO BETTER!!!!!

Signed,
One pissed off customer

The help at your orleans ma. Store cant get orders right. Food is cold and tastes like crap. I threw out 30 dollars of food tonight, got shorted 10 dollars last night, and will never go there again. Been going there for years. No more Wendy's for me. You suck.

Frankfort, KY store on US 127 has terrible service. Customer service was horrible and the wait in the drive thru was over 30 minutes. Probably not the people at the windows fault...possibly kitchen staff. More staffing? I even saw people walk out that had gone inside to order. I won't be back!!

Attitudes and out of nuggets lemonade ketchup and very slow service the only one working is the lady at the front register at 6:15pm on 6/3/2019 very pitiful for a new store I stood there for 10min waiting for my kids and wife’s food. I will NEVER BE BACK TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT. I realize y’all don’t care and that’s fine but it makes me feel better oh and the nuggets that they went to the store to get isn’t any good. Thank you for your time don’t offer me anything or nothing to make me feel better about my visit there are other places for my family to eat don’t contact me either thank you.

I ordered 3 meal and all three of my burgers was cold...so I asked the lady at the window if I could get hot burgers and she said that there not cold..30% of what you put on the burgers is cold so that...so I just asked for my money back and told me she wasn't give me and think back told me I had to wait till mrs Tracey come in Monday...I had to call the police on myself to get my money back. That is really bad Customer service. And something needs to be done with that lady at Wendy's on pine st in spartanburg sc

I work there a whole month and still haven't got a check they telling me the state took my check I don't owe the state I haven't recieve no letter from the state

Why were the Chicken Tenders discontinued ? It was one of the best thing on the menu.

I've been in the drive through for over 45 minutes. This has been going on for weeks.

I went in the store in Foley, Al. My wife and two friends came in around 7:30pm. There was no one in line and only one family in the dining room. They got my wife's salad wrong two times, We had to wait at least 20 minutes for our order to be right. It was even worst for our friends. They ordered two for ten dollars special. It took them 30 minutes to get their order done and right. This is the second time I have written you about this store. Wendy's should be ashamed to have their name on this store.

By the time we left there had to be twenty people in line or waiting for food for a long time. The employees are to blame. Please do something to correct this store.

Been to Wendy's Reddiing Ca. three times for your 50c frosty, always out they say have talk to other friends who say the same thing is the ad a scam? Or do they NOT know how to order product?

I go to Wendy’s 2-3 times a week and pick up dinner before heading into my night shift at a nearby hospital. I’m always pleased with the service and the quality of the food. This evening I had to wait for three minutes in the drive thru for my order to be taken, at the mic, not in a line, (there was only one car ahead of me and it appeared she waited a long time to be waited on also). The girls at the window seemed confused about what I ordered so I confirmed it, twice. They were probably new employees because I didn’t recognize them, and I understand there’s a learning curve so I should’ve checked my bag, but didn’t. Once at work I discovered that a third of my order was missing, and there was no receipt in the bag. I often buy the same thing so I know they charged me correctly, they just neglected to put all my food in the bag.
Despite being very disappointed with the service today I will continue to get my dinner from Wendy’s.

Your fries are always so gross! I never eat at Wendy’s anymore because of it. So today I tried it out again asked for crispy fries and guess soggy and gross. I don’t know what you can do to change this but I’m not the only one that thinks your fries are just nasty.

My family and I went into Wendy’s to use the coupons that expired 6/2 which is today and they wouldn’t let us use them. The manager was very rude and unfriendly. We should have been able to use the coupons since it was the last day for them. We ended up leaving and everyone was upset. I’d like some free coupons. Thank you

I HATE YOUR NEW BBQ SAUCE ITS TERRIBLE AND TOO SWEET I LOVED THE OLD WAY

Several times I have gone to Wendy’s in Beloit wi on hwy 43, potatoe was hard, cold. Not what I asked for. Other foods cold I will not go back there again gave them too many chances already

The New Cod Fish Sandwich is expensive and looks nothing like the picture, it’s mediocre and doesn’t even taste good!

Have a big problem with your TV ad on 50 cents frosty

It’s teaching kids it’s Ok! To steal money

It’s teaching kids to dive into a fountain for probable head injury

What idiot approved this??????? Is this the image of Wendy’s???

I was in the drive thru with my wife and granddaughter and ordered the $5 biggie bag and a double stack. The young lady that took our money did not give a receipt and it got worse from there. When we got our food the young lady gave me a dirty cup which I just wiped off. She handed us our bag and my wife looked inside and it was missing a bacon double stack. I told her and after a couple of minutes she pretty much thru the bag at me. I said thank you sarcastically and she grunted and did thumbs up and walked away. I have had a total laryngectomy and am dealing with stage 3 cancer/ I told her multiple times that she was rude and she just ignored me.When we left the drive thru my wife noticed that they gave a double stack instead of a bacon double stack. We were so upset that we just went home disapointed. We were at the Springfield, IL Toronto road Wendy's. In case you need our address it is 1006 West Monroe street, Auburn, IL 62615

I just saw for the who knows how many times commercial about the 50 cent frosty. When the woman jumps in the fountain to get 50 cents that means she is stealing 50 cents in order to buy a frosty. I am sure your advertising department is full of people with college degrees. Surely y'all can come up with a commercial that does not promote stealing!!!

The food was extremely bad Wendy’s has gotten worse over the years why sell Chile is was like we bought Chile juice it had nothing in it I will never eat there again

The service was well, the meat was great. But as for those pickles I guess you call them. They suck what happened to a good hamburger dill pickle. Sweet onions also suck what happened to a good white Vandalia onion. When I go to your restaurant I get mustard and ketchup on my burger because I can't stand the Canadian bulshit you put on the burgers. Vandalia onion and hamburger dill pickles that's what goes on an American hamburger. Those screwed up cucumbers that you call Pickles shouldn't even be allowed in stores. Cook your French fries a little longer please the grace to potato ratio is overwhelming

On Sunday May 26, 2019 at about 5:20 pm I went into the Wendy’s located 2506 Tanger Blvd Gonzales, LA 70737 . I went into the dining room, there was no one in line ahead of me. I waited in line for 20 minutes to order drinks without assistance. There was an attendant Jakyra Sorry if it is misspelled) she apologized for not being able to take my order as her drawer had been pulled prior to my arrival because she was preparing to get off. I female manager came past me at the counter and went to the Frosty machine and preceded to tell Jakyra that she needed to clean the Frosty machine before she got off and went back to assisting the attendants working drive through. Jakyra yelled to the back past the food preparation area, “Ms. Tanya one customer is in the dining room”. Still no one came to take my order. I watched as attendants slipped and slid around the food prep area doing their assigned tasks while I still waited to order three drinks. Finally, Jakyra who kept apologizing to me said I’m going to go walk back there. She walked to the back and spoke with Ms. Tanya, I could overhear her say, “That same lady is still waiting to order”. A few minutes later a family walked in and got in line behind me. Jakyra yelled out again, “Six customers in the dining room”. Still after an additional 5 minutes no one had come to the register to take the orders. I waited a total of 20 minutes without anyone taking my order and with no one in front of me in line.

The manager made me a single burger after I ordered the double baconator, and when I called she told me that’s what I ordered even though I have my receipt. She then screamed at me and hung up in my face as I tried to explain that my receipt showed what I paid for. So I called back and she took the phone off the hook and left it on hold for 20 minutes. At 11pm I called back and Was told there was a shift change and she was gone. I was told the store #8654 ? but the phone number is 515-964-2002. I feel like they stole my money and she was very unprofessional to be a manager. To scream at me and tell me she made my order right, when I have the receipt, and then hang up in a customer face and then pick up the phone number and may it on the counter and not talk is very childish.

I ordered a Double Cheeseburger through the drive-in on Rt 3 Grambrills, Md. 10:30 pm Tuesday May 28. And as I drive away and down the road I open the sandwich and bit into it. The burger was so burnt that it crunched. The other passenger in my car could hear it when I tried to chew it. Of course I had to throw it away. I can't believe that would serve me that. But I guess they knew they could get away with it because I wouldn't realize it until I was far enough away that I wouldn't drive back.
I have read numerous complaints about this Wendy's and I am now in complete agreement.

Went thru drive thru tonight..tried call after home 11:15..no answer...I ordered 2 biggie bags one regular one w/ only mayo pickle....wasn't no mayo n half a piece bacon...in other bag..it wasn't regular..it was Ade like first one .no mayo half bacon...tried call back no reply..but I want a remake or refund either way...Dave would be terribly disappointed.. Wendy's service has gone to hell n a hand basket..smh .please reply send voucher or something...Wendy's in Eaton ohio

Ordered an Asiago and got a regular grilled chicken sandwich instead

Have feedback for Wendy's?