Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

679+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

My husband and I went into the wendy's on commonwealth ave 904-693-1540 on 5/16/2018 and ordered one apple pecan Pomergrante Half salad and
one Avacado Half salad the price on the sign said one was $4.29 and one was $4.99. When the girl rang up the sale the receipt said $4.99 and

$4.69. I proceeded to tell the girl that the price on the sign and the price on my receipt were different and she said I JUST WORK HERE. You have to talk to the Manager. Which I did she said the price on the sign was wrong and I had to pay the price on receipt.

She gave me no satisfaction. She just walked away. I know it is just 70 cents difference but she could have been more professional. If the sign says
one price that should be the price I pay. No impressed with your employees.

I am a coach of a speech and Debate team staying at Doubletree on Sunrise Blvd in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I walked across the street to get a burger from Wendy’s. The dining room was closed so Iwent to the drive through window. A young girl opened the window and I explained Iwanted to order burgers for my students. A very fat woman who seemed to be in charge told me ‘we don’t serve anyone without a car”. I turned in my rental as we leave in the morning. She refused to take my order. I asked again because I have hungry students. Then she told the nice girl, just shut the window door in his face.

I will never go to another Wendy’s again and you can be assured that I will use my social media to let teachers know how they are treated when they visit Wendy’s. Your customer service is very abusive.

Not only did I not get what I ordered but the hamburger was cold and sour tasting and as you can see by the photo it looks like something that was pulled out of the dumpster and I feel like I'm going to puke it was so sour I spit the food out

Today i went to Wendy's and got 2 4for4 the girl said $8.88 , so I gave her my Wendy's gift card that had $4.85 on it and a $5.00 bill, so she used the$5.00 first leaving a balance of$1.48, most gift cards I get use card first. I asked her if I had change back, she said no I used the cash first, I didn't know what you wanted to do. She should have asked me. I will not be going back just for $1.48. burger king will have my business now.

to whom it may concern I don't want to get my wife in trouble since she works there but I feel that you should know how your Wendy's store is being run first of all your district manager Jaime I don't know her last name does not do a very good job in making sure things are running smoothly and for one I feel she should be fired for what she did and what I mean is she set up a person to get fired and the person who helped her stills works there if this is what a district manager employed by you does I feel that you really don't know what is going on because this person who was fired made sure the store was running at its best and now with these new general managers you have they hire people who been fired 3 time for destroying company equipment and they would rather sit around and play with their phones than work, if I would of ran my store like your Wendy's is being run right now I would of gone bankrupt, so if it were me I would either fire these new general managers and regional reps or retrain them and make sure they know what their doing and follow up every 6months so you don't lose profits because these new managers you have now have a I DONT CARE ATTITUDE and I feel they need to be put in their place also these new managers are turning away customers and when that kind of word gets out it could ruin you well I will say this if it was not for my wife trying to prep for the day nothing would get done and the same goes for the grounds keeper and stalk person please try to understand I don't like seeing how your store is being run because I was in business with my father in another type of business for 20 years I would like this to stay anominous so my wife does not get fired and thank you for your time
get

my husband came in to the store on chapman hwy in Seymour tn the store was dirty my husband's order was a chili 2 jr cheeseburgers a frosty a tea and a frie we waited at least 10 min on his to go order. When we finally got home the fries were ice cold and flaky he had a hair in his frosty much longer than his because is bald! and the tea was sour he was so degusted he throw the rest of the order in trash. the manager that night was a man with a bunch of tattoos on his arms and the cashier was a girl with dark short hair with glasses. it was Friday around 6 30 on 6/15/2018 we have eaten wendys for many years and when your tired and you just want something fast and hot and you pay for and have to put in trash..... we well never eat at your store again I hope you clean it up and run your crew better and retrain people person hygiene some of the long haired girls did not have their hair pulled back I could sue you for the hair in the frosty

Supporting Sam Bee? Guess you don't need my business!!!!

visited the wendys in Collingswood new jersey on 6/15/2018 my daughter entered the store at 2pm to get 2 large cokes at 2:14pm I entered the store to see if there was a problem, no they were just slow moving employees , my daughter said the one taking orders was yelling at the challenged employee for drinking soda in front o customers. but all of the above is not my complaint just a fyi , my complaint is calling wendys a fast food restaurant , is amazing when it takes 15 minutes in a line of 2 to get 2 large cokes to go. makes sense why mcdonalds right next door is packed and your lot is empty, a lesson learned for us.

Every time we visit they are either out of ketchup or the drink machine has very few drinks. We tell them but most of the time it gets ignored.

As long time customers of Wendy's, we are very disappointed that Wendy's is still advertising on Samantha Bee's TBS program. As you well know, this host recently referred to our president's daughter in a very foul way and suggested that she should wear sexy, revealing clothes to ask her father, our President, a favor. Surely, this doesn't represent Dave's or your corporate standards. We hate boycotts, but in good conscience, we can't eat at our local Wendy's until you clarify your financial support of this vile show.

I visited the location off of eagle rd and Fairview rd in boise Idaho this afternoon. I eat here maybe once a week, but today was the worst customer service I had ever gotten. Despite being the only one in the drive through and repeating my order not 3 but 4 times, I waited a solid 15 minutes for 3 jr bacon cheeseburgers and a large fry, which ended up being 3 cheese burgers with a half full large fry box with cold fries. As I told the window attendant to have a nice afternoon she carried on with her personal conversation with her coworker without acknowledging me. I am extremely disappointed and still hungry as I am back at work with an onion allergy, unable to eat the food I paid for, and unable to go back to get it corrected. I hope you can fix this issue at that store or else I wont be in attendance to any of them any longer. Thank you

I really do like Wendy's over a lot of other fast foods.

I like the new soda dispensers and all the choices available. But for some reason my choice is always out and whats worse for us that have to avoid sugar there are times there are no diet drinks at all available. After waiting in line for long period of time last thing i want to do is go back to the counter to get attitude when asking for ice or my first choice in drinks,

I leave in Columbus Indiana

( State Farm Parkway) I visit this location often on 6/8/18 I experienced a manager with her shoes off while making sandwiches there was a cashier very polite and attentive. The manager mixed all of the sandwiches giving them to her in the wrong order an didn't make one order correctly the manager started to belittle the employee yelling and not fixing the situation blaming the cashier while there were several customers in line. The customer who was at the register was taken back by the managers attitude he tried to encourage the young lady by saying try to hang in there this is a hostile work environment. So I latter called in a compliant. The Store Manager called and she stated that her managers feet was hurting and she was walking on the back of her shoes and obviously she wasn't because she walking in her socks. The manager then told me her feet too hurt she has been with the company 32 years and her assistant 20 years and they are both tired and need to retire but they cant she stated that she would tell her that she has to keep her shoes on. She went on to say as far as the employee is concerned These children come In here and just want a check. I asked her if it was appropriate for her to do all that yelling on the front end of the store in front of customers she then said that she told her manager to talk with her in the back but her manager is stuck in her ways. I asked her why would that behavior be acceptable that they provided poor customer service and training and development seemed poor and her reaction to my compliant was not helpful at all it indicated that she allowed that type of actions from her managers and it was okay. Being in retail management for ten years I know that how you treat your employees is vital to the stores success. The manager did not talk as if what went on was a problem and it was clear by her conversation that the behavior that I witnessed will continue and by visiting that particular location I would constantly see different people because of turnover. This is just my opinion but the managers need to be trained properly in order to train new employees properly and if those managers are that tired to where they feel that they can do and say what they want to employees is not a good look. I did ask her if I could talk with her District Manager because her calling me was a total waste of time. She said that she would let that person know but I never received a call. I will not visit that location again.

i ordered 2 double cheeseburgers fries and soda,the cheeseburger had set to long in my guess,the bun was hard around the edges,the fries were not hot,this around 2 pm,horrible experience,i wish i had not stopped here to spend my money,yours truly jackson hardaman

It has become a guessing game as to weather I get home with a fresh cooked sandwitch. I stop at least once a week, if I am lucky my food ranges from warm to cold half the time. My store is at 120th and Sheridan , Westminster Co. I have started waiting until a busy hour in hopes of getting a fresh cooked sandwitch which I did this afternoon, 6:00 PM, guess what the wrapper & bread was COLD the meat only slightly warm. Called the manager He offered me bring it back and it would be replaced or money refunded. Sorry, I'm not driving back again for what I sould have received the first time. GOOD BY WENDYS!

The worst wendys in Toledo Ohio on e. Alexis rd. Had to wait 30 minutes in drive thru line this is an ongoing problem. Will never go to any wendys again

On May tenth, I tried the special cheese bacon deluxe at the location on Victoria Street in Prince George British Columbia. The burger looked good, but tasted disgustingly like fish. If that would have been my first Wendy’s burger it would also have been my last. Just hoping they will be asked to improve there ingredients separation. Thanks Dan. 250-296-3449.

I am formerly making a complaint on the general manager Kim Eddie located at the branch on can run, in Louisville, KY. Today she called my niece Kayla Wadlington, RETARDED, whom is only 16 years old and an employee of the Wendy's company until this incident. I will also be making a formal complaint with the American Disability association.

I went to the drive-thru at the new Wendy's on John Young and Silver Star Road in Orlando Florida I was very disappointed the line was long because the cashier was so slow maybe she was in trading I don't know however my order was totally messed up I ordered a large salad with the guacamole the chicken salad I ordered an order of bacon Nader fries and a Coke when I got to the window they asked me to pull over to the side to get my dinner girl came out no Coke so I said where is my coat so they went back in and got it I was charged $11 and some odd sense for a salad there were no Baconator fries whatsoever I would like a coupon I would like a credit I would like something I do not have proof of purchase because the receipt is probably was in the bag with the Baconator fries this was on Thursday May 9th at 8 p.m. please take care of this this is not the first time this has happened at Wendy's but I realize this is a relatively new location but that should not be an excuse please get me reimbursed thank you I expect to hear back

Today my wife went to the 12th St Wendy's And ordered 2 double cheeseburgers 2 frosties and 2 large fries The burgers were under cooked in red The manager was more busy talking to a young lady Then he was taking care of business in the store . Just on the under-cooked meat alone I felt cheated .

We pulled into Wendy's at 6238 103rd street, Jacksonville Florida 5/11/2018 at 5:05.
It took us until 5:35 to place an order and another 10 minutes to receive our order. Cars in front of us pulled out of line and left.
There was approximately 10 other cars pulled up and left after waiting a long period of time.
I don't know what is going on there but, This is the third time this has happened in a month.
You are loosing business a horrific rate. I believe someone should look into this matter.
I myself, am a Disabled Vet and I will not return to your store.
Raymond Gray

Went to your Wendy's in Tulsa Oklahoma, the one on admiral. I got 2 Chili's. The customer service suck. The guy taking your order Thur the drive thur was hateful. The lady at the window giving your food no thank you no nothing. I will never come back, to many other places that appreciate your business.

My husband and I usually frequent about every 2 weeks the Wendy's on Northshore Blvd. in Slidell, LA. For the past year or so, we have been finding this Wendy's going downhill. I think the main problem there is not enough help and/or poor management. Today, for example, we stopped in to get a bit to eat. The table was not clean, I cleaned it myself, the floor was kind of dirty, especially by the drink machine. There was water on the floor there- a caution sign was there- but the dirt had spread due to people walking there to get a drink. The drink machine was out of Coke Zero, not the first time this has happened.
When my husband brought the food to the table, my hamburger was barely warm, as well as his fries. I hope this is not going to be the "trend" in Wendy's restaurants. We are very hesitate to go there again, if at all. So disappointing because in the past this restaurant was well managed and kept cleaned.

I simply ordered a bacon cheese burger and ended up with the worst case of food poisoning . I have tried to speak with someone since mid Feb. 2018. No one has contacted me. I will seek legal consequences if I do not hear from them soon. I lost three days of work and also paid out of pocket for the medical expenses.

Everytime I go to the Wendy's on hwy 52 in Darlington SC I either wait 20 minutes at the drive thru speaker or sit at the speaker for 20 minutes without being acknowledged, leaving me to have to go elsewhere for food. The employees are rude, arrogant and unprofessional.

ON 5/4/2018 I VISITED WENDY'S AT 2221 FRAYSER BLVD.I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVERY.I HAD TO WAING IN LINE 15 MINUTES BEFORE MY ORDER WAS TAKEN AND THEN WHEN I DID MAKE IT TO THE SPEAKER IT SOUNDED LIKE THE HEAD SET OR SPEAKER WAS BROKEN.I ORDER $23.87 WORTH OF FOOD AND I WAS VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WHEN I TELL YOU EVERYTHING WAS COLD AND OLD IT WAS COLD AND OLD.FOR A CREW PERSON OR MANGER TO SEND FOOD OUT LIKE THAT SAYS ALOT FOR THEM.I WILL NEVER EAT AT THIS LOCATION AGAIN I WILL DRIVE TO MISSISSIPPI TO THEIR WENDY'S BEFORE I EAT THERE AGAIN.FRIES WAS OLD AND COLD,NUGGETS WAS SO HARD I THOUGHT THEY WAS FROZEN AND BURGERS LOOKED LIKED THEY WHERE FROM 3 NIGHTS AGO, AND MY BAKED POTATO WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL THE CHEESE THAT WAS ON TOP WAS SO STIFF.I WAS AND STILL IS VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.IT REALLY DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO SPEND ALL THIS MONEY TO GET GARBAGE.

The Wendy's on Boardwalk in Ann Arbor has had declining customer service over the last several months. The wait times are long and orders incorrect. The staff need more training and supervision.

Hi there,

I wanted to follow up regarding a complaint I filed on 04/01/2018, this was in regards to the Wendy's in Orlando, FL at the intersection of Goldenrod and Colonial. I have not heard anything regarding my complaint filed and feel that a simple apology back would have sufficed. However, I received nothing which just ensures my opinion that I will not be spending my money at another Wendy's.

Amy Martin
amyam1030@gmail.com

I picked up a late dinner for us after working late all day-night. They didn't offer a receipt and there isn't one in the bag. Shouldn't be hard to track as I was at the Poplar level rd location around 12:40am and paid with a $100 bill which I'm assuming most don't. It was $17 something as a total. The asiago chicken sandwich had no lettuce, either did the other chicken sandwich. The Lg fries where bits and pcs of cold left overs like trash. The double stack with cheese was cold as ice. So out of the 5 things we ordered 4 had issues. I mean they forgot the chili, but I caught it so no huge deal there. Very sad meal to say the least when your exhausted and just wanting a decent bite.

i like the food that have eaten at wendy's until 4[11[2018. i t was the first meal of the day. my meal was a fish meal combo. they told me that they out tartar sauce,which i accepted. the sandwich was served on non heated bun,and the fries barely had any warmth. an hour later, i was sick on the toilet. i have worked cracker barrel and well trained in the danger of food contamination. i paid a retail price for my food and expected more than what i got.. your store is on johnston street in lafayette,la. i will go to other wendy,s nearby. i suggest that you crack down on food sanitation in this store.

Went thru drivethru, got home and had wrong food... called and "manager" said she would give me one on her.....I paid for sandwich that I did not receive, how would a replacement sandw be "on her"?

Visited Wendy's harper road Beckley, WV Sat 4:00pm. iT TOOK 1/2 HOUR TO GET MY ORDER THE CHICKEN SANDWICH WAS COLD
NO ICE TEA AT THE DRINK COUNTER AND NO CATSUP. WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED AT WENDY'S

bad customer service at restaurant call me 770 310 6677

Advertising event not honored at Savage, MN store. Very disappointed in you folks discontinuing your senior citizens discount.

I hate the buns that are used on all the hamburgers, the buns are nasty,too sweet,the buns tear very easily. If Wendy's Corporation would please take the time to read my complaint and switch back to the original buns which were the KAISER BUNS, Wendy's would have the top burgers in the fast food chain, I'm telling the truth, many many people agree with me, please go back to the kaiser bun, I'm positive your sales would go up dramatically. I know about food, and what the consumers like and dislike, I'm a single mother of four, spent many days and nights at Wendy's with my children. please make Wendy's sandwiches back to the original old fashioned hamburgers with the kaiser buns, Latresa Fountaine, 6684 Celestine St. Huberheights Ohio, 45424. (937) 903-1747. Ps.( the French fries,the next step to change back. Thanks.

ordered 2 items and on display window one was wrong (more expensive item). told the worker, she said she would tell me the total at the window. When I got to the window she told me it was MORE than she actually had said earlier. I questioned it as the item I requested was cheaper. then she came back again and said it was even more! I had given her a 5 and ordered a small fry and small chili. she came back and said I owed her more money! I requested my money back. she laughed the whole time with the other worker.

your food is great but your management s**ks. my son who works for Wendy's is treated badly compared to the other workers. he asked for 20 hrs a week and gets 6. its not worth driving him to work. he washed windows today only for the manager to tell him he didn't wash the door when he told her he washed the door. she said you didn't wash it and you need to wash it. he doesn't lye. she's making him do the task twice. she also gave him a attitude because he asked her to clock him back in from break and she had a attitude because she was on the phone and didn't want to be bothered with. maybe because this manager is racist against white people as my son is the only white kid who works there in mornings that i have seen. why else would he be treated differently? nothing worse then working for a bad manager. she's been this way to him from the beginning of his employment. if this keeps up, im going to have some words with this manager as i make my son quiet. this manager would be fired in my work place. shes always on her phone and is always sitting down in mornings and does as little as possible.

I went to wendy on 3/17/18 @ 11:20am and place my order the person on the speaker said hold on not welcome to wendy's the second thing she took about twenty minutes before she came back to the speaker then zi place my order I got to the window where the older lady was very friendly after geeting to the window to pick-up my order I look in the bag the order was wrong so I ask the white female at the window why did I have frieswhen I didnot order that she replied you got your junior bacon don't you I replied yes I began looking in the bag and I was missing my nuggets she replied Jesus these peoples she handeled the nuggets out the window zi ask her if she could put them in a bag she threw them in the bag and slam the window, then the burger was not fresh the cheese look as if it had been on the burger for 2 or three hours the bread was falling apart and the sandwich was cold, remind me I lived right two blocks away from the store, this is a terrible experience and zi don't think that I will be back, I don't deserve to be treated like a dog

I have been employed by wendys for 6 months I'm schedule gor 10-5 m-f the person that is schedule never on time now i don't get breaks not even a 15 min break so i ask my manager why i don't get breaks she said out policy says cashiers doesn't get breaks do o ask her to show mr the policy she told me she don't have time and than she sent me home so i left so i called and made a complaint and when i returned to work the next day they fired me all because i ask them to show me in the policy book wow what ever happen to chane of command and when i ask her boss cora she told me the same thing Cheryl told me she don't have time I'm trying to get ready for my meeting

On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 6PM, my wife and I stopped at this location.
It appeared staffed with all young people.
The place was a mess, the condiment counter was covered with stains, ketchup and other messes.
The tables need to be wiped and the trash bins were all full.
I mentioned to one of the staff, about my observations and the need for someone to take on the task, nothing happened.

We have been Wendy's fans for years, this was the worst ever, We will never stop at that location again.

That location need help !

bought 3 burgers that were COLD

#3320 7:21 PM
reprint# 1 30321

"Food"

Auth:056181

I'd name the attendant that was ruder but she was not wearing a badge. I heard a voice over the speker, wasnt shure what it said so I started to give my order. I was told, "Excuse me, I said just a minute.".  In shock: I responded, "excuse me?" She then took the order appropriately. If this was all I would not be bothering you.

When I got to the window I noticed no badge and there was a silver bucket on the counter. She grabbed my cup and scooped the ice from the silver bucket into the cup no glove on her hand.just straight from handling money into the ice bucket, yuck.

Well I wasn't going to eat or drink after that,so when I went to pour the drink out on the ground there was next to no ice and the sprite was flat.

I opened the burger, it looked OK but based on what I saw through the window I wasnt going to risk it.

Wendys owes me $10.68 please.

Id like to give you a chance to respond before I rate the resataurant on the net.

Thankyu for your time
Dawn Brennan

Myself and 2 other people went to the Wendy's located in Winnsboro, Louisiana on Sunday 3-11-18 around 5:00pm. There were no customers at the counter and only 3 customerd in the store and only 1 customer at the drive through window. There were approximately 4 employees at the store from what I could see. No one was attending the counter. An employee walked past the front counter on 2 separate occasions and never acknowledge that we were waiting at the counter to place our order. Two of the other employees (one at the drive through window and the other at the preparation counter) both made eye contact with us but never verbally acknowledged us. We waited for approximately 5 minutes without so much as anyone speaking to us or acknowledging our presence in the store. At this point we all left. This should not be an acceptable practice for any business. I will not be doing business with Wendy's and will advise my friends and family of this situation.

Richmond Hts OH Wendy's on Richmond Road. Ordered a smoky mushroom burger with no onions and got a spicy chicken sandwich in the drive through. Drove a mile before realizing their error, came back, walked inside and they gave the saved burger with onions. Worst store ever and soooooooooo slow.

Wendy's service sucks

Loby is close cause employees don't want to clean and there to busy talking at 6 pm on sundays. At town center. Big island

New Wendys hwy 63&20 Waterloo could not see register,did not get a receipt,no ice,only

Visited Wendy's Restaurant #8264 located at 1951 W. Eldorado Parkway in McKinney, Tx at 7:00 pm on 3/10/2018. I found the door to the restaurant locked with a sign saying they were providing drive thru service only. This has happened several times at this location in the past. The signs on the door state the hours the interior sit down portion of the restaurant is open, however, local management seems to believe they have the option to just pick and choose when to serve their patrons. I went thru the drive thru and ordered my food at 7:08 pm. There was only one car in front of me and they received their order within a minute or so. I did not receive my order until 7:19 pm. While waiting on my hamburger and fries I watched and listened to the staff having a gay old time inside cutting up and not taking care of their patrons. While I do no expect this complaint to gather much interest from the company I still wanted to put in my 2 cents in regard to the poor service at this location.

Hello,
Unfortunately I do have a complaint.
I do not usually have bad service at Wendy's. But, tonight's service was awful.
I was just at your store #6306 in Cary, NC
I went through the drive through since this was for my 30 minute lunch break. There were multiple cars in line when I pulled up.
The car in front of me apparently, (from the conversation I hear when I finally got to the window) had a large order.
They pulled away without their full order.
Before I got up to the window, the vehicle behind me left without getting their order.
I would have left, but, I had someone else waiting for me to bring food back.
The team member that was at the window said they were short staffed tonight, but did not really offer an apology.
Even after getting to the window, I had to wait several minutes to get my 3 sandwiches.
I was late getting back to my office from my lunch break, so, I'll have 'demerits' for that.
And my order was nearly completely wrong.
I ordered 1- crispy chicken sandwich, & 2- Jr. bacon cheese burgers. And the team member confirmed my order.
I received 2- crispy chicken sandwiches & 1- cheese burger.
I also did not get a receipt for my order.
I don't have the transaction # yet, my bank shows that it is still processing.
The date is 3/10/2018, the transaction time would be around 6:45-6:55PM. & the amount is $5.49.

In Total, I was there approximately 25 minutes.
Although I'll still eat at Wendy's on occasion, I'll NOT be back to THAT Wendy's

Chris

I take care of a lady in her home and she insists on only Wendy's hamburgers. On the average I'm at the store @ 3647 State Ave KCK, store #00002183. I went in yesterday to purchase JUST the sandwich which should of come to much less than the $10+ I was charged. The young man must of not heard me when I ordered so when I received my order I told him I only wanted the sandwich and pushed the clean cup back to him. He grabbed the fries out of the bag and wouldn't return to refund any extra money I was charged, actually not even a "I'm sorry". The phone number on the ticket is another interesting thing, you call and after many rings you receive a message telling you to put in your access number. Excuse me? Not being able to resolve the issue I returned today and after explaining what happened and I was not asking for any money back but just an apology. It didn't happen so from now on when the lady wants Wendy's I am forced to drive about 5 miles or more because I never plan on entering that store ever again. The other option I am seriously thinking about is to save used wrappers and go to McDonald's and rewrap them. So disappointed in what used to be great service. Thank You and Good Bye Wendy's

I was at your location at 749 Highland Memphis TN. around 7:15p on February 23rd.I ordered a simple 4 for 4 double stack W/O mayo and ketchup Dr Pepper for the drink. Waited in line about 10 minutes so I just knew everything would be HOT. But that's what I get for assuming .Put whole order in trash went to McDonald's.

I visit Wendy's store #174 most Friday nights. Every time they always hold back the receipt, and there's always something missing from my order. I can't stop to check every item, because I don't want to keep back anyone in the line. I think they need new supervision there, and all customer should have their receipt.

Awful service!
We waited 10 minutes, then waited 20 minutes to get food.
Awful

We went to the Wendy’s in Goldsboro , NC on Berkley Blvd to eat lunch today 02/17/2018! The store was freezing cold! Everyone was complaining and no one gave a reason why their store was so cold! The cold air was blowing inside while we ate our meals! They didn’t even turn the fan off!

Wendy’s in Manning S.C I. took my money back after they made me wait 20 minutes to fix my order today and they didn’t fix it. When I walked back in they had forgotten. Miles down the road today I thought I would give them another shot at the store on 211 US hwy 17 843-784-3626.....same thing! At least you are consistent as company! Good Bye.

Complaint is pertinent to your Starboard Group Paoli 103 store. Food has been marginal and service has been up and down for 15 years... to the extent we don't patronize the store other than for soft drinks or, because it's near our home, when in a hurry. Tonight my wife received not only indifferent, slow and ill-humored service, she also received an order that was not at all what she ordered. Having brought it home and discovering the order error, she returned and had it replaced. A mere modicum of attention on the part of employees would have avoided the error(s).

As indicated, we don't expect much in terms of food quality. It would be helpful, however, if the employees provided at least some glimmer of interest in their work and were less surly. We don't intend to return but will be sure to share our experience with neighbors and friends.

Since the peel st store closed maybe one could be opened on the lot on st Jacques street near cavendish Montreal I am closer than the decarie address there is a big grocery store on the lot Do miss the chilli con carne

Your commercials about your fish sandwiches state that they are crunchy. Well, I have heard so much about your fish sandwiches, I decided to try one today. I went into the Wendy's on Greene Street at Marietta, Ohio. It was not hot and it certainly wasn't crunchy. It was just like the McDonald's, which I don't like, only a little bigger. I didn't know what the big deal was about. I have gotten much better fish at Arby's.

we visited Wendys in Branenton Florida on February 7, 2018 at 15420 Manatee Avenue around 2:00 p.m.,, terrible experience, people standing waiting for their order for quite sometime, employees noisy, didnt seem to be in a hurry to get orders out, only about 3 or 4 tables had customers but most of the empty tables had crumbs or water rings on them, and music so loud we could hardly talk. We figured they had a very poor manager or he was gone for the afternoon. Went to womens restroom and there was no toilet paper in the room. This place needs attention !

My friend & I, went to Wendy's at DFW airport on 2/10/18. [Gate 34 (Spirit)]. Had a cheeseburger combo. Ate at 3:00 p.m. & by midnight we were throwing up pickles, etc. Have been sick ever since. Today is 2/15/18. Please advise ALL of your restaurants to use thermometers before serving any burgers to customers. Food Poisoning isn't attractive. Will never eat at Wendy's, AGAIN. Would like to know if any others have reported getting sick. Will not be contacting CDC. (FYI)

Ordered 4/$4 meal today, February 14. I was asked "do you want any sauce"? Yes, sriracha please I said. BBQ, I was asked? No, sriracha please. Okay, $4.37 - pulled forward. Fast service at the drive thru window, BUT when I got back to work, I had NO sauce, NO napkins, NO straw. Someone needs to watch to be sure the orders are not only correct, but that everything the customer asks for and expects as standard is there. Thank you.

I really think Wendy's is in decline. They get worse with each visit.
Stopped in this evening, stood at counter 5 minutes before being recognized, Ordered caesar salads to go....out of caesar dressing. Dining room a mess. Paper on floor, tables dirty. Checked restroom, have seen better restrooms at gas stations. Counter person barely spoke english, no smile. Handed me the bags, no thank you,,no goodbye. I suggest closing this one and starting over!

food was terrible..not fresh...Wendys restaurant #00003099 on 02/13/2018 2:36 pm ..I ordered at the drive thru...after a long wait when I made a order..finally..food received drove off went three blocks to eat..i had ordered 2 jbc 1 nuggets 6 piece and 1 chilli...when I unwrapped my jbc the whole burger was different than I usually get there..the burger look like it had been put in a microwave...bun was not fresh the lettuce was all soggy and it was slopply put togrther very disspointing ..also the chilli was not fresh been made for awhile..tasted terrible...the tv adds need to be changed to not fresh ..this is my first really bad experience at wendys....spent 8.79..dollors...and got really bad food...hope some one will check into this store..Remember people who go thru the drive thru expect there food to be fresh also... thanks DT

I live in Port Huron, MI, I go to your Wendy's on Hancock Street all the time and never had a complaint until yesterday. Port Huron is covered in ice and snow right now, there is a bowling ally right next door to Wendy's. Apparently, Monday night is bowling night, I left work to pick up my and my co-worker's dinner and there was not one parking place, after driving around for 10 minutes I made my own parking place almost a block away. Now I am 60 years old, and have bad knees, I had to walk almost a block on a river of ice to get to the restraunt...and the place was empty except for one other customer. The bowling ally customers were taking up every available spot in the Wendy's parking lot. Isn't there something you can do about this? I said something about this to the girl at the counter...and she just laughed! All you have to do to check this out is go to that store at 6:00 pm, on any Monday night. I do not want to slip and fall, it is a dangerous situation, and also time consuming and frustrating, please help, we love your Wendy's.

Wendys cyfair in cypress tx specifically wendy's tx in general. I wanted to go thru the drive up window but the monitor to pla...ce an order was not on.. I did notice that a customer ahead of me gave up waiting and drove off. tisk tisk. I pulled up to the pickup window and asked if they were open. indeed they were but were changing shifts and could not service a customer. All inside communications between employees was in Spanish.

I have to tell you that when I go inside the store the employees are talking in spanish makes me feel like I am in Mexico not the US

This is America! We speak English!

i went to roselle nj wendys today 2/12/18 at 2pm food was cold i asked for different fries they were not hot neither were my chicken nuggets i have eaten there before but this never happened disgusting not hot food who gives someone more cold fries merle tyler 255 tucker ave apt 109 union nj 07083 908 967 1865 i want a refund

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING A COPY OF MY W2 SINCE I HAVE MOVED SINCE THEN. THERE IS NO EMAIL TO CONTACT ANYONE SO I GUESS THIS IS HOW I HAVE TO COMMUNICATE/ I HAVE CALLED THE WENDYS THAT I WORKED AT IN SAINT JOSEPH MISSOURI BUT EITHER MANAGER ISNT AVAILABLE OR NO ONE ANSWERS.

That so call taco salad no sorry it was disgusting get rid of it sorry I spent my money favorite fast food place taco salad disgusting wish I could get my money back

Went through the drive threw ,only ordered a large taco salad,they were not busy at this time,so was only the third car in line,waited too long (in my opinion)at the drive thru ,first thing wrong but I was totally craving this,anyway got home they had forgot the taco chips ,so this aggravated me strike too,I did not get my receipt or I would have just called so I went back up to Wendy's and took my whole bag (order with me)I went inside and waited again there was No One in the inside at all and still had to wait !!! Finally when the girl at the counter came to wait on me I told her what happened (no chips) and she just put some in the bag and said "here ya go" and walked off !! This was the second time that my order has been wrong lately !!!!!!I I work retail and and am not usually one to fuss because I understand anyone can have off days,but this is 2 out of 2 times lately ,sooooo i think they need to really STEP UP, a very,very disappointed customer

VERY GOOD FOOD AT WESLEY CHAPEL FL LOCATION

UNFORTUNATLEY THE CASHIER AND ANOTHER GAL WORKING WERE VERY RUDE AS I NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE AT THIS LOCATION ON ELIAND BLVD. THEY ACTED AS IF CUSTOMERS WERE IN THEIR WAY AT SERVING PEOPLE AND ARGUED W/ EACH OTHER BEHIND THE COUNTER. THIS IS MY WORST EVER EXPEREINCE AT ANY WENDYS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE. WE DINED IN THERE AROUND 6:15 PM ON 2/8/2018. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF WENDYS UNTIL THIS HORRIBLE EXPEREINCE W/ RUDE WORKERS.

Slippery floors when raining please put rugs down not trying to complain but this is for your benefit also

We tried have lunch ( wendy s, rt 18 and rt71 mendina ohio today sat 2/ 3/18. The 1st chicken sandwitch i got was cold. The " general manager" made me " a rushed 2nd sandwich " it was horrible under cooked chicken raw bacon. Had to return chili because it was luke warm . The kitchen was filthy ( i took pics) so was the eating area. Tge gen manager said he was understaffed. I contacted the board of health filed a complaint, forwarded pics of fith. Discusting james heisler 3307189661

On 12/07/17 I brought home an order from Wendy's store #3283 and one of the burgers was just a bun with no meat. My wife called, talked to Janet, and was told the order would be replaced. When I returned to have the order replaced I was told by Janet that she couldn't help me and that I should have come back within one week. Had I known the time limits I would have complied.The total was $13.44.Can you make this right?
Thanks very much,
Marshall Bricker

The Wendy's on John C Calhoun Drive in Orangeburg SC needs new management. A couple months ago I went inside to order and had to walk through water to get to register and had to stand in water to place order. Two weeks later, I went back again there was still water on the floor. It looked like it was coming down the hallway to the front, maybe from the bathroom. Today I go to Wendy's drive up line. When I got in line there were two cars in front of me. It took 30 minutes of my hour lunch to order and get my food. They would only take one order and wait to fill that order before they would take another order. I love Wendy's food but if this doesn't get any better, I will not go back!

I ordered a taco salad. I went through the drive through. I didn't get a fork or napkins or chili. It ended up just being a side salad with a container of sour cream and salsa. I paid alot of just that.

Have been getting your chili for years, it's been great. The last four times I've gotten the chili it has been very oily and the flavor very unpleasant, I kept hoping these were random incidents but they were persistent. I drive out of my way to stop because I also like your salads, just wanted you to know that the quality of the meat you are using is inferior and also since you are now charging more for a smaller amount of chili I will not be stopping by as frequently if at all. Sorry to have lost something that was a great product for so long . I used the Clifton Park ,NY Wendy's the service is very nice there and the store is always clean, so my only complaint is the chili and the quantity.

I ordered a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with out tomato, I am alergic to tomatos along with a Bacon Cheese Potato. I received a Jr.BC with tomato. I tried to call the store to report the mistake and could never get an snswer. Restaurant #00008325. They don't answer their phones at 8:00 at night? I could have gotten sick if I ate this burger. order number 3340. on 2/1/2018 at 6:45 pm

A coworker of mine had been sick at work due to not eating, my favorite restaurant used to be Wendy's up until this incident which has been the third incident with them I have had, I didn't complain because I know things happen. This time, as I stated I went to buy lunch for a co worker and myself...I blame myself the firt time because I didn't look at my order before I left, but when I got back to the office and handed my coworker her food, I was humiliated at the look of the chicken strips they have given me! The strips were burnt. I attempted to contact the restaurant (#00000798) three times by phone and each time the call went to the answering machine service, which wanted me to enter a passcode to get into the answering machine. So I left work and went to the store to get some more strips...I went up to the counter where I was overlooked and ignored for at least minutes, until I said something to them. The manager told me she'd drop me a new batch and it would be ready in six minutes, six minutes came and went, again I go up to the counter, and she slides me a bag of nuggets as if I done something wrong, by asking for better strips. I looked in the bag this time before leaving where I saw nuggets in the same conditions as before. When I questioned her she said the strips are always dark. I've ordered chicken strips from Wendy's a thousand times and never have they been that dark. They weren't just dark, but they smelled of burnt grease

As I stated before this really saddens me, I not only embarrassed and upset, but I was a little hurt because all my coworkers know how much I love Wendy's in fact they bought me Wendy's gift cards for Christmas. They been telling me that Chick Fila was better but I stood by Wendy's

Below is the pictures I took of both sets of chicken strips which both look the same. One star was way too high to give them for the service and food that I got today!

I went to wendys today for lunch worst meal I ever had !! buger came out a draw not the grill !! it was cold ! fries freezer burnt ! 8 bucks in change came back to work and puked ! never ever again commercial lies !!

I purchased a med vanilla shake earlier. It tastes funny. Like Cinnamon and butter. Like licking Cinnamon toast. I know it is not suppose to taste like this, and all your offices I called are disrespectful. All I wanted to know was can I eat it. Sometimes ingredients are changed and stuff tastes different. But after my experience trying to find out. I don't think I trust the people working for you.

I went to Wendy on JBS and University in Odessa Texas not sure store number i do apologize. I placed an order for the 4 for 4 and upgraded drink and fries to a large and a mini chocolate frosty. I did go through the drive through at around 745 pm.. When i approached the window the lady stated my total was 10.01 which Im thinking is a bit high for what I ordered but she would not hand me my food til i gave her the money. Than I never receive a receipt so I am still not sure the cost of my meal even at this point in time. The lady stated she charged me for a medium frosty but still gave me a small and was very confused at this point in time. When i got home to eat my food, it was cold. My nuggets felt like they just came out of the refrigerator and my fries tasted old. I usually go to Wendy because its higher quality than McDonald or burger king usually, Tonight i wish i had gone else where. I also had to ask for all the sauces and they just threw them at me, never received a straw for my drink. I am usually not one to complain because i have worked the food business in the past and know how things can get crazy, but this was the worse service I had ever had and felt like they threw my food at me and just wanted me gone. I feel like they stole money from me and didn't even care. Thank you hearing me out on my experience tonight. and I will definitely think twice for now on about choosing Wendy as my option to eat at.
Sincerely
Current Customers of Wendy

Either never get our orders right or "fresh" is not very fresh at all. I have worked fast food plenty of times and it's obvious our burgers have been cooked ahead of time and then just thrown on a grill to warm up. Burers wereBurnt... and nuggets were chewy to say the least..... Very disappointed!

I’ve previously written a complaint concerning this storeabout a year ago (convery blvd. Perth Amboy NJ) but decided to give it another chance. I had just been discharged from the hospital and really wanted a Dave’s single with french fries and a side of cheese sauce with unsweetened iced tea. My husband wanted a spicy chicken sandwich. Upon walking in the store your feet stuck to the floor. It wasn’t a busy time (there was one person in the store) and definitely not pleasant having your feet stick to the floor. Our food was ordered to go and when we got home my husbands spicy chicken sandwich had literally nothing on the bread and the chicken was ice cold. My Dave’s single must have been sitting out for over a few hours the french fries were old and cold and unfortunately my unsweetened iced tea was sweetened. It’s very disappointing to go into a Wendy’s where apparently no one cares about the cleanliness of the store and no one takes pride in their work. I will not give this Wendy’s any more chances . I might try to find another Wendy’s near me but unfortunately I believe that I’ll be going to one of your competitors which is a shame because I have always loved Wendy’s. I truly hope that something can be done about this store or Wendy’s will continue losing more and more customers as a result of the lack of care concerning this one.

On Monday, Jan. 29th at about 5 PM at the Wendy's restaurant in Swansboro N C, I was walking from the parking lot to an entrance. At the take-out driveway, which you have to cross I bent over to pick up a coin that was on the ground. The manager shouted "Get out of the driving lane"! It seems to me a manager would welcome customers rather than yell at them. A solution might be to close that entrance so customers wouldn't have to cross the take-out driveway to get to the parking lot. Sincerely, jimboat123@yahoo.com

What happened to the Wendy’s in Butte Mt? It used to be the best fast food place to eat. Lately it is the worst. A couple of weeks ago we were there and the place was filthy dirty. It was 4:00 in the afternoon and every table in the building was dirty. The two people were screaming at each other behind the counter. Today we went there the food was horrible. Everything was cold, the meat on the burgers was so dry and disgusting. It has gone down hill so bad. Today was my last try at it. Not going back. I don’t know what happened but it sure needs to be fixed. DISGUSTING!

The French fries were cold, the burger and bacon were over cooked and the building was cold.

Wendy's has always been my favorite. Last 3 visits, each at different locations, have been incredibly disappointing so I'm considering Burger King as my new daily lunch spot. Most recently in Everett, WA ordered 2 singles stating "all I want on them is mayo, pickle and mustard." When I got them they had cheese. I brought them back and repeated my quote above. Wendy's personnel rudely stated "You have to tell us you don't want cheese." Gee, thought I did that. Prior visit in Arlington, WA I ordered Chicken Nuggets. They were not even warm, let alone hot. They were absolutely cold. Tried to return them and was told "that's the best we can do." Interestingly enough, neither place gave me a receipt. Your burgers were always my favorites. Now they're smaller and something has happened to the taste...they are not nearly as flavorable. Too bad, you had a good thing going.

Sorry to be an ex-customer. I'm crushed.

Gene

My husband and I stop at Wendy's in Wilksboro NC .they was not friendly, the food was nasty it tasted old .the drink machine was nassty like it was never cleaned .we like going to Wendy's a lot but that time was a bad one. Thank you

My son has anxiety and other mental issues.He was hired at Wendy's in Cullman Alabama the goodhope location.He was hired to work grill and sandwiches .They started forcing him to work register and his nerves would be bad and he would walk out .He told them and I have it in my messenger were Wilma said everyone had to run register.He tried and couldn't deal with it then came home sick to his stomach .The day on his schedule to go back he found out he was fired.He has friends there that have never run the register .They were going to get Robin to hire him back but Wilma said no he wouldn't get a job back .I think he should sue but he just wants his job.This is discrimination.Just because he has been to mental health and has problems.When he was hired he watched 2 hours of video and put on the grill.His friends had a week of training .They told him bring home the videos to watch .Robin is the store manager now but Wilma is a district manager .It's a big mess down there .

I really can do without the attitude. Wendys drive through order #3238 1/18/18 255pm 4997 Longley LN #6 Reno, NV 89502. Ordered a #1 medium with a diet and a #4 medium with a diet... got one small one medium. Okay, no big deal. When I made the guy aware at the pick up window he told me, "Well, that's what you ordered" and when I stated that is not what I ordered I was spoken to in a condescending manner, "Well that why we tell you to check the screen!" I was already driving away when that was asked. Contradicting the customer and giving them attitude when the customer has made you aware of an issue is not acceptable. When you have an opportunity to offer a simple solution and instead make the choice to blame the customer and give them attitude you are in the wrong line of work and should not be dealing with the public. I was a fast food manager and I would term my employee on the spot for this kind of behavior. They didn't even offer to fix it... REALLY?! So I just drove off and will probably not be back. VERY UNHAPPY!

I want to ler you know that wendys in lee county has very bad. Customer service u have to sit in drive tru for 20 for a salad also the cashiers are very young an unprofessional.they are running your customers off

I just left the Randolph store with my granddaughters where the manager and one of the employees where fighting and throwing things at each other my granddaughters got so scared they asked me if we can leave the manager was very red in the face and this employee started throwing things at her I tell you I have never experienced anything like this I will be getting in touch with the Corp office on this matter
Mrs. orenberg
6 holly lane
Randolph, mass 02368

Me and my boyfriend eat at Wendy's a few times a month we my soon to be mother law orders three tripple hamburgers and two chillis at south lyon mi location and I choked on plastic from the hamburger really had a bad experience (734)837-8605

I went to the wendys at 6324 n western at 130pm on Saturday 12/16/17 and did not walk out with my order until. 156pm. All i ordered was a grilled chicken wrap and 2 side salads. It seemed like today was the young mans first day that was pushing out the orders. He didnt know where anything was ie: salads.. The dressing or how to make a hot tea. He was just walking back and forth very lost. And i can tell he was on his phone. His ear piece was in his ear thru his uniform shirt and he was talking. Very low but was definitly talking . there was 15 people waiting for there food. Now 5 of them received there food before me. Again all i ordered was 2 side salads and a grilled chicken wrap. Now i am 3 minutes away from that wendys location and when i finally got my food and back to the office my grilled chicen wrap had regular yellow mustard on it instead of the honey mustard on it. I did not take it back. I scraped as much mustard off of it and ate it. Now while i was waiting i can tell you that there where people complaining that the pop on both machines were empty and there was no one to take care of it. The customers had to ask the guy that doesnt know what he is doing if he can fill there cups up for them behind the counter and he didnt know what to say. The lobby was a mess as well. I do understand being short handed and being busy but i have never had an experience like this one.

Location store #00006346 on Lake Street St Catharines, Ontario

I attempted to hand in my survey, number 96144, " A sandwiich for your thoughts" this evening with Jessica at the drive through window (5:20pm December 15th). I was informed that I required to pay for the full price of 2 sandwichs. She then said she would have to check with her manager. The manager confirmed the total which would be the full price of 2 sandwichs.
I have been to this location several times during this month, and have never been treated so awfull as this time this evening.
I was rudely refused the offer, and left with requesting the server's name as well as my coupon which I still have. The wait time in the drive through was over 15 minutes.
I don't run my own business this way but I can assure you,..I wont be attending this location or any other Wendy's location in the future as well as my employees.

Donald Lascelle
If you care to hear from me personally,..feel fre to call 905-646-1151

I have visited the Wendy's location on 18957 fl-54, Lutz fl 33558. There has been a few times where an employee there has just made it very uncomfortable to visit. He wears his hat backwards with his name tag on his hat. That isn't a huge issue. The problem I have with him is his attitude. The first time I went he was upset about something and I overheard him say if someone else says anything to me again word to my grandma I am going to bitch slap them. I had my 6 year old son with me at the time and he heard that as well. Last night I went with my kids and that same employee was working again. This time preparing food. He turned to someone in the drivethru and asked if they were waiting on a sandwich and when they didn't answer fast enough he threw it in the air and it would have landed in the garbage if another employee hadn't caught it. As I am watching this happen he turns to me and just stares at me as if he wanted to fight or if I had a problem with what he did. I love going to Wendy's and my kids love going there as well. This location is very close to where I live and I am happy that I can have that as my 1st choice when deciding when to eat out. However I do not feel that I should have to be uncomfortable when I go to that location because of 1 employee and his attitude problem. Especially the language used in front of my son. I wish I would have gotten his name because his attitude needs to be addressed.

I have been to Wendy's many times in Florence SC & Sumter SC. It is the slowest drive through service I have ever experienced. I order a frosty and by the time I am through it is a cup of milk. It is the same at every one I go to every time I go. Hey wake up, McDonald's is taking your business.

My name is Allyson Butzin and I don't really have a complaint but a comment. My husband was in a Wendy's restaurant in Bridgeport Michigan today. He is a senior who had a stroke a few years ago so is not always steady on his feet. He had a meal there and a coffee, which he often does. I was not with him but somehow the coffee got spilled on his leg. It went through his pants and burned his leg. By the time he got home his leg had blistered. I called the Wendy's where it happened and they were very nice. I just wanted them, and you, to know that obviously the coffee was way too hot if it could burn him enough to blister. Please could you address this issue so that it does not happen to anyone else. Thank You Allyson Butzin

We decided to eat at our local Wendy’s in Ozark, Al. In the evening at approximately 6 pm on Dec 14, 2017. We ordered hamburgers after being told there was no chili. We then proceeded to fill our drinks. It all went down hill from there. There was no ice in the all-in-one drink machine, no sweet tea, no napkins, no salt packets, and no catsup in either of the two dispensers in the dining room. We also had to wipe down the table after we finally got some napkins. There were at least 6 employees behind the counters. There was one other couple dining other than us. The management at the Ozark restaurant may explain the low number of patrons at this location. Really sad!!! This place needs immediate corporate attention!

I eat at Wendy's a fair amount, possibly 4-5 times per month. My concerns are two-fold. When you order a single combo, the number 1 choice at my Wendy's, it only comes with cheese. When it is keyed into the register, it only offers the with cheese option. I am lactose intolerant, so I always say, "No cheese, just lettuce, tomato, pickle, mayo, and mustard." One out of two times the burger is delivered with cheese because your only option for a number one is with cheese. I am surprised you haven't remedied this issue by now because you probably know of this information, "According to the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse, some 30 million to 50 million Americans are lactose intolerant, including up to 75 percent of African Americans and American Indians and 90 percent of Asian Americans. Common symptoms include nausea, cramps, bloating, gas and diarrhea that begin about 30 minutes to two hours after eating or drinking foods containing the milk sugar lactose." Allowing the single combo to be purchased without cheese, say at a 20 cent price decrease, would no doubt take care of this issue, and lead to many more satisfied customers. Thank you,

Larry

Have feedback for Wendy's?