Wendy's Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

746+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wendy's corporate: 614-764-3100

In Ashland, KY one of your employees called the police on my son. He and 2 coworkers drove thru to get food on July 11th, 2018. The passenger in my sons car had an open beer can. My son was non disruptive and was a paying customer simply ordering food. Neither me, my family, friends or coworkers will ever order food at Wendys again. My son worked in 95+ degree weather landscaping all day & had a couple beers during work. This high school dropout had the audacity to call the police on my son. I will spread my story all over the place. I’ve never experienced such a redass thing from a lowlife restaurant worker.

A homeless man is camping out in front of the restaurant, with all his unworldly belongings. This is a health hazard. Management is unable or unwilling to do something about it. The address is 1550 Pleasant Hill Road, Kissimmee, FL, number: 18010647.

I went to Wendy's on tinsley court rock during lunch the lady at the drive thru was so rude snatch my money the food was cold called back spoke to the manager she was also rude she said her name was Betty Graham I never go back there

This is in regards to the Wendy's location on 520 Southern Artery, Quincy, MA 02169.

The General Manager who goes by the name Suzette is very problematic and I do not know how she obtained that position. She belittles and humiliates her employees in front of customers all the time (she thinks that this makes herself look better and asserts her power). She's unprofessional and does not know the definition of confidentiality and respect. She is always standing around gossiping instead of helping her workers. She makes people work the front by themselves during lunch rushes. She's cheap and tells her employees to skimp out on fries and the amount of food to give to customers. When there are customer complaints or if anything goes wrong, she is so quick to pin blame on people. She humiliated an elderly Asian man in front of a busy dining room who didn't speak English and allied with a screaming customer behind that old man. Another time, there was this middle aged Asian woman whose job was to make sandwiches. A bunch of the shift managers constantly called her stupid, when she clearly seemed to have some psychological issues, and put their hands on her to make her clock out.

Suzette needs to lose her job or needs to be retrained. There is no wonder for the bad turnover rate. If she keeps treating her customers and employees like this, she will lose both.

Sometimes when you are hiring people you have to look deeper. The person or persons I am referring to
dont even need to be named, if your management cant see these problem people. To start with I think Wendys
has a good name and product, but you can still not get it right when you have people who let the product be
cold or not appealing. These two stores I am referring to are both in the Mechanicsville VA area. I guess if you only
sell salads its ok for the food to be cold. Part of the reason is that the employee let my food sit so it was already
colder than it should have been. I come inside the store and order my food to go, so I am very aware of what is going
on. The folks making my burgers had them ready and we are waiting on fries and chicken nuggets. That would have
been ok but the person working starting taking other orders while my food sat, the burger makers make the burgers
and thats it, no help, the person who took my order forgot what she was doing . More than 5 minutes went by and
my fries were sitting, Ok, then i have a 8 minute drive home. Food is dead cold, I have decided to not go to Wendys
any more as this has happened at least 3 times, We want even get started about the Gift Card program which doesnt
work most of the time. What ever happened to HOT and JUICY!!!

We tried the new buffalo chicken sandwich and was so disappointed..we usually get the spicy chicken from McDonalds but figured we would try Wendy’s...bad choice..the bread was doughy...cold..there was not enough sauce to even guess it was spicy buffalo...and as far as chicken..tasteless...yes we only spent $1 for each but it was not worth a dollar for the four! Back to McDonalds

The Wendy's on Randleman Road in Greensboro, NC is the worse. For the 4th time, I have had horrible food from this location. This time my husband brought me lunch to work and the chicken for the Asiago home-style sandwich was burned and no dressing was in the bag for my salad. One time I sat and waited for a replacement order and they still made my order wrong. This is beyond terrible and I am so unsatisfied. Continuously replacing my order is not what I want. I want my food right the first time. I told my husband to never go to that Wendy's again.

This particular Wendy's has gone from bad to terrible, and I gave this place three chances. There is a Mc Donald's right down the street. I'll just go there.

The biggest issue with this Wendy's is the filth, and dirt in their dining room. I'm surprised there aren't rats running around. Dirty tables everywhere. And garbage all over the floors. The staff is too busy talking and playing, as if they were on a big vacation.

I should of taken pictures of this place. It was disgusting

I visited Wendy's Restaurant (08559) in Newberry, SC on 07/18/2018. The host/server was Keyonia, I did not get the manager's name. I ordered for my first time two Buffalo Ranch Crispy Chicken sandwiches. After waiting several minutes, the manager addressed me and said they were out of the Buffalo Ranch Sauce and asked would mayonnaise be okay instead, at that point I had little options. The manager made no effort to offer anything such as a drink, fries, etc. This was extremely disappointing since I have been a loyal customer of Wendy's for over thirty years. There are many choices for fast food, and for the most part I have always chosen Wendy's, but with service of this nature, it may be time to look elsewhere. Rick Arrowood

I was just at the wendys in westerly ri 02891 I usually go there 2 times a week spending an average of 3000 I have never witnessed such a disgrase I waited 30 minutes for my order a heavy set blond woman and a front shift manager get into a screaming match, the F word was used constantly. customers behind me left. this woman was on the drive thru window wanted to go home the customers at the drive thru left. being a restaurant manager myself I thought you would like to be informed I I found it very offensive. it was at 400 pm today thanks for listening
s this.

If I could rate “0” stars, I would ! We had traveled / flown all day to get to Jacksonville. We decided what better way could we rejuvenate, than to have a “hot & juicy” experience at Wendy’s......... we arrived at the store at 12135 Lem Turner Road between 5:30 and 6 p.m.. There was only one other person in the dining room ahead of us waiting for his order. We stepped up to order and my wife ordered a #1 combo meal. She decided to have a Sprite and she was told they were out. She ordered water. I ordered a # 1 combo meal with unsweetened ice tea. I was told that they were out and only had sweetened. I said I would have water, but that I wanted some kind of consideration on the price of both meals. The counter person was flippant about my request. I asked to talk to the manager on duty. She reluctantly came to address our concerns. I explained that we were disappointed in our experience. She said that they were out of Sprite, Dr. Pepper and unsweetened ice tea and we could make another choice or not, not the kind of an answer you would expect from a member of the management team. My wife explained to her that carbonated beverages, other than Sprite, causes her to have kidney stones, not her diagnosis, but her urologist. The manager, for some reason, wanted to tell us of her medical issues and proceeded to tell us all her problems that had resulted from being “stabbed in the stomach 15 times” !!! Why ? After receiving our order we sat down in the dining room. We began to eat our meal, the sandwich was lukewarm and the fries were cool. The ketchup for the fries was either on the verge of being spoiled or this location uses an off-brand, it was thin, room temperature and had the taste of vinegar. All in all, a very disappointing experience compared to our Wendy’s in Kansas City !!!

In the last month I have been to Wendy's several times to eat. Twelve of those times I went to get bake potatoes. I has always been between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm. For some reason they never have potatoes. I live in Marion, North Carolina, is there some reason they never have them. They always say we are out of potatoes. I say really, it is dinner time!!! They just say sorry we are out. I can see every once in a while you would be out. However, 12 times in less than a month. Do you just have those at lunch and when they are gone you do not bake more. Perhaps I should start calling before I go and see if they have them. I really do not understand this situation. Please advise.
Also the Frosty's are hardly thick, so not sure what is up with that. Last time they said the machine can not keep up with the demand for frosty's. It has been like a thin milkshake. I love to eat at Wendy's, however just about to give up on you guys.
Every Halloween I always buy frosty packets for the kids that come to my door. Not sure I will do that this year. Disappointed in Wendy's!

I love Wendy's untill today ! Lynn Haven Florida Wendy's was very unprofessional and immature today during the lunch hours. I stood in line with 3 people behind me in line for 15 minutes while 2 off work employees played grab ass with the young lady that was taking orders . I asked politely twice for someone to take my order and was told to hold on so I waited 5 more minutes then ask to see a manager and was ignored then I asked again and allowed her tone of voice to see a manager and still was ignored so me and everybody in line turned out and walked out the store very disappointed. I'm going to Wendy's for my whole life and love you all soon but that was very unprofessional and immature acts from the employees at the store. I'm not the one to complain this is actually my first complaint I've ever put in for anywhere that would be nice to see them employees to spend it or let go thank you have a nice day !

Went to Store #00003552 in Colorado Springs last night with grandkids. The place was NASTY, just looking in back of the of the counter at the filth under it would turn even your stomach. Food was cold. Needless to say I returned the whole order and we went across the street to Taco Bell.
Maybe you need to send someone undercover to check out the place. I did tell the Manager to look how filthy the place is and she stated she would get someone to clean. Can't believe it would take that for any fast food place to care about cleanliness. It was not busy at all. My husband said I shouldn't have said anything and just took pictures, but then I would have wanted to post them somewhere for people to see.
I can only hope you will deal with your Management to tech employees that cleanliness in the stores is probably the best policy.
Shirley Skidmore

We pulled into the Wendy's drive through at 9:57 am on Thursday the 19 in visalia at the marys vinyard location and no one greeted us even after we asked if anyone was there. Once we got a response it was "Were not open" so we asked what time they opened. No response. Asked again what time they opened we got a "what was that?" So we loudly ask what time they opened when she blatantly said "10." We looked at the time it was exactly 9:59 and counting. "We said in one minute?" We got no response and just sat in shock as to what happened we pulled through and watched this person with a headset walk out of the other part of the store and out to a car to talk with someone (not b uisness, personal). I understand that yes we may have been THREE whole minutes early but that was disrespectful and unnecessary. She could have offered to take our order and process it as soon as the time strikes or asked us to wait patiently etc it was blatant disregard of care of job, and service. We will now be driving ACROSS town if we decide to give Wendy's another try anytime soon.

Went to the Wendy's on Vaughn Road in Montgomery, Alabama on Tuesday, July 17, 2018. Got the shock of my life. I have always had good experiences at the Wendy's Restaurant and mostly use the one on the Southern By-Pass in Montgomery, Al. Took a church friend there after I had taken her for a doctors appointment. Ordered both of us the Double Wendy's Combo meal. Lady gave me the cups so we went toward the drink machine and another customer was there and said the Ice Maker is not working. There was ice all over the rug in front of the machine and all around that. I knew not to try to walk on ice as it could easily cause a fall and my guest was an 88 year old lady, whom I certainly did not want to risk her falling and hurting herself. I took our cups and went back to the cashier and asked her if she could get our drinks from in the back as I know they have machines for the drive ins. She said nothing and went and grabbed a bucket and mop and went to the machine and begin sweeping it up, then she tested the machine and it just spit our more and more ice. She fiddled with it awhile, then declared it fixed. A customer in front of me said, it is still not fixed. I went again and asked her if she could get us some drinks behind the counter. A customer she was waiting on, said to me, go and get your own damn ice. I said I cannot it is not working. She told me again to leave the cashier alone and go get my own damn ice. We then exchanged a few words, the customer and I and I told her it was not any business of hers to butt in, and she told me that was how people got shot the way I was acting. I was not being rude at all. Thankfully, I had a guardian angel that day who came up to me and told me to follow him and I said, they have my cups. He said, she is going to get you some ice, which she handed to him and he helped us to a table. That put a very bad taste in my mouth for the way I was treated, and I am afraid our lunch that day was spoiled by being treated so badly. I know also under better circumstances the burgers would have been awesome as usual. I will not avoid Wendy's because of the poor service from this employee, however, will never set foot again inside the Vaughn Road location. Thank You, Annette Dean

The service was great but my spicy chicken sandwich was under cooked and had a yucky hard blood red piece inside.

I have been frequenting your restaurants for over 30 years and normally I have always had a good experience. Today was different. I went to the new location on Route 1 in Woodbridge NJ and had a terrible experience. Here was a list of the issues

Two drive thru lanes which one was closed... Except for the lady who flew around me and was waited on. IN THE CLOSED DRIVE THRU LANE.

Repeated my order three times which I figured would ensure accuracy.. Two out of the people I was buying for got the wrong order.

Was handed my three drinks out the window without being offered a carrier.

Found little pieces of plastic in my vanilla frosty.

Like I said normally you offer a good product and a well trained staff... Today you guys failed... I will promise not to go back to that location since I feel its prob more of a management issue as apposed to a company wide problem... This is not the type of location representing you're product.. May want to send a regional manager in to check on them.. Just my opinion

What has happened to Wendy's in Akron, Ohio? These stores, the one on E. Market and on Manchester Rd. are terrible. Dirty parking lots, trash on floors, very poor service (girl on phone instead of taking order), food cold. Manchester had a hand written sign in the door on a Friday evening "Closed - No staff came in Use drive through". Is there any supervision and/or management? I remember when they were good and this is very disappointing.

Exit 283 off of I10 Florida Live Oak and Jasper Exit. A Contractor was with a Wendy’s Manager and the Contractor’s dog was running loose in the Wendy’s dining room and almost knocked me over. No apology! Not Cool!

i went to one of the restaurant here in Bakersfield California and food is so nasty I order homestyle asiago club the chicken is hard it taste like the sandwich is been sitting in the warmer for a long time the is fries is saggy

Arrived at Wendy's after church today. An employee had just dumped a full mop bucket full of water onto the floor in front of the counter. We ordered from the kiosk and they agreed to bring out our food so we didn't have to wade through the soapy water in our sunday shoes.

Subsequently, the employee proceeded at the manager's directory dumped 2 more buckets on the eating area floor flooding 3/4 of the seating and the entire are in front of the drink machines.

When we complained, the manager explained that we were wrong to complain, and that they needed to wash the floor an it should not be a problem for us to wade through soapy water - picture attached.

Unbelieveable - I would send the same photo to a company manager, but apparently they don't list any emails, and their company feedback form doesn't accept photos.

$23.00 Purchase, waited forever, received burnt oil dripping food, oil appeared not to have been changed for a long time, 2 grandchildren up all night with stomach issues, (they ate on the way home), I didn't know until I got home. Called the store with no answer, returned to the store waited for the manager on duty, showed them the black oil soaked sandwiches and she wouldn't let me speak. Refunded me $10 with no apology. Didn't give a @#$!. Refused to give me my original receipt back. I have the photos and will be contacting corporate. 7460 Louisburg Rd. Raleigh N.C. If they don't respond I will take the photos to the health department in hopes of shutting this location down until they get things right. If I could select 0 stars I would. HORRIBLE FOOD & HORRIBLE MANAGER

Went to Wendy’s in Lapeer Michigan and ordered two Single meals. We had to wait for the food. When we received the food the fries were hot. The hamburgers were not single burgers. They looked like they have been re-heated several times and were old from sitting all day & night. Looking burned and shriveled up. They had very little condiments on them. And the very little toppings that were on them were dried out and shriveled up. Definitely not edible. And were very cold and disgusting. The food definitely was not fresh.

Worst Wendy’s ever been to ordered unsweetened tea and asked if they had
Responded yes. They had 3 containers for tea 1 marked sweet however all 3 had sweet. They finally came out and got 1 container to change however that didn’t happen before we left. Also no lemon for tea. They didn’t carry. The 2 trash cans inside were over flowing with trash on the floor. This was at 2:30 in the afternoon. It took 30 minutes to get an order of chicken tenders 2 drinks and fries. Never did get unsweetened tea Place was dirty
NW Passage and capital circle in Tallahassee. We won’t be stopping at Wendy’s again

Bad service and customer relations. I would like to talk to a high official on professionalism at Wendy's #8264. The manager Beatriz and server Monica was wonderful. This happen around 10 ish P.M on 7/13/18. If it is said nothing happen it is a lie. You need to do better on hiring people who is a bully at work against management. I have more to say this is the second time I tried to report it. The screen cut off. I will not be going back to this store, I rather drive several miles to get satisfaction pleasant run and Hwy 35. GOOD Customer service.

My number is 469-261-9510. I work during the day will not be home until after 6:00. If you are concern call me are let it escalate and nobody is going to help the manager. Nasty mouth and stupid reflection on a young man with issues. I hate my grandson seen it.

Visited the Clinton, Md store on 7/13/18, only one register operational. The clerk took the order as well as preparing the order for the customer before me. I waited 4 minutes for him to come back to the register while 3 to 4 people stood around doing nothing. This has happened several times prior to this visit. My order was not filled and I left frustrated. I enjoy coming to Wendy's but having only one register operational with customers constantly coming in makes no sense. What is the rational for this.

Dirty. SLOW. Didn’t even bother getting food - waited too long inside in line. What a cluster behind the counter. Oh - sure looked like the drive thru was moving, but after seeing how dirty the inside is, we won’t be back. And we aren’t tourists - we live in Alexandria, MN! Off our list forever here!

There is no air conditioning in the restrauntt,it has been over a year since it worked very very hot in there I feel sorry for the workers it has to be way hotter in the kitchen something should be done to fix this problem I wontt go back till it is fixed along with many others someones going to have a heat stroke.

I purchased a Junior bacon cheese burger. I stated twice to Sebastian no cheese, no mayo and extra pickles. When I got home. I had everything I requested no to put on my burger. I am the only customer in the store. I take this matter very seriously. I have food allergies. Wendy's Restaurant #00001211 957 Battlefield Blvd 757-547-9780. My gas and time.

On or about July 12, 2018 @3:30pm. I ordered from drive-thru 3 cheeseburgers deluxe, 2 value fries and med Sprite. City line ave and st. Joseph. All the burgers were cold, old lettuce on all the burgers, the fries were old and cold. The Sprite tastes awful. I did not check order until I got home. I was very disappointed with the quality of food that was served.

I am complaining about an incident that occurred on 7/12/18 . I tried to call to place the complaint but the phone number rang busy after it would ring once. The service was extremely slow so you waste your lunch break only to not get any of the items you ordered. I am upset that I had to use my half an hour lunch to file this complaint. In addition,I do not have time to go back to get the correct order. I would appreciate a phone call from a manager to address my issues.

I visit Wendy’s often through the drive thru and usually service is great. Great food, great workers and the wait is short. But tonight for some reason I was stuck in the drive thru line for 20 minutes and hadn’t ordered yet. And then waited an additional 10 minutes to pay and receive my food. I also received the wrong order and the cashier wasn’t in a good mood at all. This usually doesn’t happen at Wendy’s so I wanted to bring to your attention.

me and my mom was up at wendy on monday the lady up at the window didnt believe my mother when she said she had her frosty key tags

To Whom it may concern. There is a TJ at the Taylorsville North Carolina Wendy's.... My daugher gave a two week notice because this manager bullied her into quiting. He just started not to long ago as a manger of the Wendy's . She is sweet girl and works very hard. She has been there longer than him . He has been rude to her and the employee's there since he resently started. Please take care of this situation. No one need to work at a place where the are bullied and treated disrespectful by this manager. Please talk to the employees about this manager. My business has been lost. Thank you very much. I would like to remain anoyomus . Thank you for taking care of this issue right away.

Visit to Wendy's, 6021 Argyle Forest Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida. Site location 00011399. Location phone number (904) 265-0823.
Men's restroom had no toilet paper nor any paper towels. Fountain Service area with two soda dispensers only 1 worked. There were no straws, one ketchup dispenser was inoperable, the countertop was wet and sticky and when our order was ready we were told the establishment had no croutons for the side salad. Side salad consisted of lettuce only. The salad had no tomatoes, cabbage, or other ingredients usual to a Wendy's side salad. While eating our meal we were constantly interrupted by a woman with a child looking for a handout as she claimed she had no money to feed her child. She would not leave us alone until I gave her $10.00. We will never return to this location ever again. The money we spent on our lunch was wasted as we threw half of our meals away. We were so uncomfortable with the entire experience we decided to count our losses and leave. This Wendy's is a disgrace to Dave and the fast food industry in general. Yuck. No, that's inaccurate. I should say yuck, yuck, yuck. I have no photos as we entered this establishment to dine not to take pictures. If an inspection by the Health Department had been scheduled for today I'm sure the doors would have been locked and the key thrown away.

Windys used to be one of our favorite fast food resturants but.......after numerous times going there and getting no frostys because the machine is down,we pretty much switched. Last night my daughter stopped for a salad and they were out of all salads!! Come on-they must have bags of that in a cooler somewhere. And Windys is famous for their frostys and the machines not working!!?? Not good!

My son loves your nuggets. I go to the S. Arlington Road, Akron, Ohio restaurant. The staff is the worst. Cars don't move in the drive thru. They sit forever. I went into the store on Sunday to avoid the long wait. There were 3 people in front of me. It took 45 minutes to get my food and of course the salad was wrong. When I asked the cashier what the problem was, he said they only had 3 people working - one at the window, one at the cashier and one helping. A young boy (around 6) came out of the bathroom and announced to his mother that the bathroom was disgusting. The whole restaurant looked dirty. I could probably remember one time where I got my food quickly. This store has gone from bad to horrible. My son has no choice - he has to find a new favorite. I'm never going back!

Every body was good, but I got a berry burst chicken salad with almonds, but the almonds where out of date, so the manager on duty called the head manager and that person say it was out of date, but it was, the almonds where exspired April 26 of 2018, and I was in there around July 7 2018. I thought your head managers are supos to be on top of that. The crew that was there today where very excellent. The place I went was 255 Maryland Ave E St.Paul MN 55117

What a horrid experience.
2645 South 48th Street Lincoln NE 68506
Saturday 7/7 7:30-7:45 PM
Ordered 2 sandwiches and an order of fries at the drive thru. After driving all the way home I found there were no fries and NO RECEIPT in the bag. I drove all the way back and requested my fries and RECEIPT. No one apologized for my inconvenience, and they acted as though they were doing me a favor by addressing my concerns I was given fries and told they were fresh and hot. By the time I drove back home my sandwiches were inedibly cold. The "fresh hot" fries were not only cold, they weren't even fully cooked. Additionally, I STILL didn't get a RECEIPT. Which is incredibly unhelpful when your customer service website requires information from the receipt I want to complain about not getting. Whatever happened to the Wendy's that cared? Bad food, bad service, bad attitudes everywhere.

I go to my local Wendy's about twice a month. This Saturday I ordered a few items, including a Baconator meal. I was handed my bags at the drive-thru window and didn't check them. I should have. My total bill was $19.56. I did not receive my Baconator sandwich or fries and I didn't discover this until I was home, five miles away. Oh, and, I had to ask for straws! I immediately drove back and went in. I told the girl at the register that I had not received my burger and fries. The Manager/Cashier(?) didn't apologize....it was as if to say...no big deal. Meanwhile, 2 male workers, who looked like criminals in their do-rags, were giving me dirty looks. I was thinking to my self....really??? Are you freaking kidding me? What ever happened to hairnets? Very unprofessional...and quite frankly...scary. This is not the first time I have had been given the wrong order at this Wendy's in Muhlenberg Twp. (5th Street Highway, near Reading, PA). I usually don't bother to complain...but this time...it was my whole meal...and I was disappointed by my response at the cash register upon explaining my problem. They replaced my burger and fries. Great. Now I can drive all the way back home. I will tell you this..... I will not be back.....warning my friends, co-workers and family members about this.

Now I know why McDonald's 2 doors down is packed!

I was in your 86th St. Brooklyn, NY 11209 store today and was forced to wait 15 minutes!!! for my food bc "...the French Fries needed to be cooked" said the clerk behind the counter. 7 other people got their food before me as I stood there fuming. It was only when I said I had waited too long and asked for my coffee that they finally gave me my coffee at least & then I still had to wait for my Junior Burger & chicken pieces.

The baby changer in the restroom is BROKEN & tilts dangerously towards the tiled floor. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I could not change my infant because of this lack.

Also, the stupid tables and chairs are counter height and need to be like the normal ones in McDonald's that are standard height. There are also too few tables and chairs and you feel like u r in a high school cafeteria.

While the food was delicious, there was also no salt or pepper to be found anywhere & I received my coffee without a stirrer & there were no stirrers to be found, The red coffee cup also has an opening that spilled hot coffee all over my stroller as I walked with it in the container clot and it also stained my blouse. You also do not serve decaf -- a major turn-off whereas McDonald's does and you forced me to open 4 creams and put them in with a straw to stir bc there were no stirrers laying around. HOW UNPLEASANT!!!

I do not have these problems at McDonald's and will go there from now on.

We had quit going to Wendy's because food was barely room temp. After several months we decided to try again odered no salt fries so they would be hot my husband likes salt on his I don't. Fries and chicken nuggets sat on front counter for several minutes while they made burgers. By the time we got food it was barely room temp,fries were limp.My husband couldn't eat his food I ate couple bites of mine because I had to take medicine. Have you ever eaten a cold burger.I complained to the manager she said she couldn't imagine fries being cold because they were no salt. I said probably because they sat on counter for several minutes while they fixed our burgers. She said I'm sorry. We left. Today I called to speak to another manager but it was same one. Again only I'm sorry. I told her it wasn't right to serve cold food and it was over 11.00 down the drain. Her reply I sincerely apologise and hope you have a good day. My reply I hope district gets in touch with you. I'm sorry but when food is suppose to be made to order why isn't it hot. Other Wendy's we have tried in same town the food has been hot, and good service just not at this location. We brought rest of order home and gave it to the dog we had ordered him a burger too. The only thing missing was 1 bite off my husband's burger and couple off mine because I had to take medicine. Since this is the only location we get room temperature food maybe someone needs to make surprise visits more than once to check temp of food being served. My husband is a stage four cancer patient and cannot risk eating food that is not correct temperature. Thank you.

I ordered a fish sandwich meal. I understand the drive thru and dine in areas are very busy. My order was a take out I was going to bingo which is 3 blocks blocks. My sandwich was old and cold the bread was cold the fries were cold. The next time I order from Wendys I will asked for fresh food. Very disappointed in my food. Bloomfield Ave in Newark bad service.

Girls at drive thru were very rude..didnt five my drinks and I ordered combos..2 Hot potatoes and 2 sandwiches 2 fries all shoved sideways in bag..turned around went back for drinks..didnt believe me..I said here is my receipt..she just stood there shaking her head then shooed me away..I spent 12 dollars..the other girl asked what drinks..she said I dont know..she said we owe her drinks..finally got drinks.tea very weak .unsweet..not sweet..window shut as soon as she sent them through..started dancing and laughing..got home..bag was wet from condensation of hot potatoes and sidewsys..bag busted on the ground..I took a picture to prove it..Got chilli day before..so watery..no flaver..so it could be stretched as far as possible..meat was barely cut up..it was terrible..
This was Danville va..wendys..store 3117..south Boston rd..host. Demeka
Cashier Natasha

I have complaint against manager and how he treated me and his cashier. She was great
he was horrible. Why no email address????

Gerry Trubeville

I visit Wendys at least 3 times a week because i have a granddaughter that is in love with
the chicken nuggets. However, this particular Wendys is terrible.The wait time in line is
horrible and the nuggets are always cold. I am never given a receipt and usually i get the
wrong order. Poor customer service. The location is New Orleans , LA on Bullard Ave.

I did file a complaint and did receive a phone call back and a person who identified himself as the General Manager, he was very courteous and asked me to come back to the resturant that day. I said I'm not coming back that day so we agreed on a day. I asked him to make sure if I came back that they would have my name by the register so I would have no problem. Now something came up and I was not able to get to the resturant, the next day I called just to make sure I wouldnt have a problem. I let it ring 15 times, no answer. Tried again , no answer. Waited till after the holiday, no answer. As you might guess, I dont want to go there and be embarrassed. My original order was two crispy chicken sandwich meals and a cup of chili. Meal was terrible, flat tasteless chicken and cool limp fries. Chili had see better days.

Went to Wendy's in Lyndhurst, NJ on June 29th 2018 at 11:50 pm my daughter ordered a spicy chicken wrap and it was raw. Very disappointed they gave me another wrap however my daughter was sick that night and missed a bridal shower the next day.Very unprofessional

Me and my family goes to the Wendy's On N21st Newark Ohio. The service there has become so bad when it comes to getting there food out . It dose not matter if you go in or the drive through you will wait an extra long time for your food. Since Dave Thomas has died this store has went downhill in there service and the way the food is prepared. Please fix this for my family loves going there but will find another place to go if not fixed .Thank you very much

If I had the option for no stars that would be my rating. I have a allergy to onions (severe) and I informed the drive thru clerk several times to not even let an onion touch my food. Well back at the office my sandwich was packed with onions. I went hungry and I am a diabetic and that is not healthy for me to skip meals and go hungry.
Also 2 Items were missing from my order that we as an office paid for.
So $38.00 and change later, I had no lunch and some of my co -workers as well.
I have sent complaints before and NEVER even got a reply so I do ot even expect it.
I used to love Wendy's
NOW I WILL NEVER EVER go back

We have gone to the Owatonna, MN location 8 times in the last 2 months and walked out 6 times. The times we stayed the food was cold and terrible and the service very slow. I would suggest you do something about it. We will NOT go back.

I WAS WORKING AT STORE #17 IN SPOKANE WA, the boss joe was very unprofessional and as a resoult i had to quit my job. I WORKED FOR WENDYS AND HAVE ALSO NOT BEEN PAID. i have my sol card and it cant be activated. These are my complaints. Something sould be done with how the boss conducts himself amoung the workers.

My experience was at Wendy at 3924 Hwy 121, Bedford, Tx 76021

At the drive thru at this location yesterday 6-22-2018 3924 Hwy. 121, Bedford, Tx 76021

1. I ordered a side salad with honey mustard dressing - did not get any dressing.

2. Ordered a bacon cheese baked potato. The cheese and bacon was on top of the unopened potato. Extra charge was 60 cents for 3 bacons.
The menu did not indicate an extra charge for bacon. Probably less than one slice of bacon. Have ordered this same item before with no
extra charge for bacon.

3. Ordered a small vanilla frostie and received a small chocolate frostie.

Thank you for your attention.

Austin Cox
2008 Windstone Ct.
Bedford, Tx 76021

I stopped at Wendys in Darlington SC at 989 S Governor Williams Hwy around 1:35PM today 6-22-18. I stood there waiting and all the employees behind the counter ignored me. I finally left the building and the guy waiting for his food came out behind me and said I don't know how this place stays open. He said he was waiting for his food for over 20 minutes. They never greeted me as I stood there waiting for them to take my order. They were all in the back just talking. They saw me standing there. I wish I knew the owners name of this establishment and I took some video. They should know what their employees are doing.

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018, I visited the Wendy's Restaurant (Store #00004376, located at 6210 Kenilworth Ave, in MD) and I am VERY disappointed with my experience. I'll start this correspondence with some positive feedback: Emanuel (the cashier/host) was very friendly and greeted me with a smile. Nonetheless, after placing my order, I ended up waiting 30 minutes in the lobby for my food. It should be noted that once I arrived, there were zero Wendy's patrons in line waiting for their orders. As I mentioned, I patiently waited in the dine-in area and observed five (5) new Wendy's customers arrive and subsequently leave with their orders, after I already placed/paid for my order. After waiting for an unreasonable time (30 mins), I approached the cashier and conveyed my concern to the cashier. He apologized and I waited an additional five minutes for my order (the double cheese combo with bacon). Upon receipt of my order, I left the store disappointed. Once I made it to my destination, I determined my order was incorrect - there was a single with bacon & I have a photograph), instead of the double. While I understand that "fast" food restaurants have to effectively balance customer orders, manage inventory for continuity - this should not have occurred, especially since I patiently waited for my missing order. There was also a condensation leak from the vent above the register, which is a potential health code violation and/or food safety concern. Subsequently, I'm strongly considering never returning/patroning Wendy's again, because of this issue & other sub par interactions with other Wendy's representatives. I decided to bring this disappointing incident to your attention and I'm hopeful that your office can rectify this issue by improving the training/education for your personnel.

I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

A. Milligan
amilliga@kent.edu

Was in the Baytown, TX Wendy's where there was water standing due to a faulty ice machine. The caution sign was not visible when I walked in and I slipped cutting my head, blackening my eye and breaking my expensive rx safety glasses.

We stopped at one of your restaurants. Waited for 30 minutes and never received the salad that was ordered. Requested a refund and received attitude. Called and waited for another20 minutes and after explaining what happened got blown off. Completely unacceptable and worst experience with a company that we've ever experienced.

My husband and I went into the wendy's on commonwealth ave 904-693-1540 on 5/16/2018 and ordered one apple pecan Pomergrante Half salad and
one Avacado Half salad the price on the sign said one was $4.29 and one was $4.99. When the girl rang up the sale the receipt said $4.99 and

$4.69. I proceeded to tell the girl that the price on the sign and the price on my receipt were different and she said I JUST WORK HERE. You have to talk to the Manager. Which I did she said the price on the sign was wrong and I had to pay the price on receipt.

She gave me no satisfaction. She just walked away. I know it is just 70 cents difference but she could have been more professional. If the sign says
one price that should be the price I pay. No impressed with your employees.

I am a coach of a speech and Debate team staying at Doubletree on Sunrise Blvd in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I walked across the street to get a burger from Wendy’s. The dining room was closed so Iwent to the drive through window. A young girl opened the window and I explained Iwanted to order burgers for my students. A very fat woman who seemed to be in charge told me ‘we don’t serve anyone without a car”. I turned in my rental as we leave in the morning. She refused to take my order. I asked again because I have hungry students. Then she told the nice girl, just shut the window door in his face.

I will never go to another Wendy’s again and you can be assured that I will use my social media to let teachers know how they are treated when they visit Wendy’s. Your customer service is very abusive.

Not only did I not get what I ordered but the hamburger was cold and sour tasting and as you can see by the photo it looks like something that was pulled out of the dumpster and I feel like I'm going to puke it was so sour I spit the food out

Today i went to Wendy's and got 2 4for4 the girl said $8.88 , so I gave her my Wendy's gift card that had $4.85 on it and a $5.00 bill, so she used the$5.00 first leaving a balance of$1.48, most gift cards I get use card first. I asked her if I had change back, she said no I used the cash first, I didn't know what you wanted to do. She should have asked me. I will not be going back just for $1.48. burger king will have my business now.

to whom it may concern I don't want to get my wife in trouble since she works there but I feel that you should know how your Wendy's store is being run first of all your district manager Jaime I don't know her last name does not do a very good job in making sure things are running smoothly and for one I feel she should be fired for what she did and what I mean is she set up a person to get fired and the person who helped her stills works there if this is what a district manager employed by you does I feel that you really don't know what is going on because this person who was fired made sure the store was running at its best and now with these new general managers you have they hire people who been fired 3 time for destroying company equipment and they would rather sit around and play with their phones than work, if I would of ran my store like your Wendy's is being run right now I would of gone bankrupt, so if it were me I would either fire these new general managers and regional reps or retrain them and make sure they know what their doing and follow up every 6months so you don't lose profits because these new managers you have now have a I DONT CARE ATTITUDE and I feel they need to be put in their place also these new managers are turning away customers and when that kind of word gets out it could ruin you well I will say this if it was not for my wife trying to prep for the day nothing would get done and the same goes for the grounds keeper and stalk person please try to understand I don't like seeing how your store is being run because I was in business with my father in another type of business for 20 years I would like this to stay anominous so my wife does not get fired and thank you for your time
get

my husband came in to the store on chapman hwy in Seymour tn the store was dirty my husband's order was a chili 2 jr cheeseburgers a frosty a tea and a frie we waited at least 10 min on his to go order. When we finally got home the fries were ice cold and flaky he had a hair in his frosty much longer than his because is bald! and the tea was sour he was so degusted he throw the rest of the order in trash. the manager that night was a man with a bunch of tattoos on his arms and the cashier was a girl with dark short hair with glasses. it was Friday around 6 30 on 6/15/2018 we have eaten wendys for many years and when your tired and you just want something fast and hot and you pay for and have to put in trash..... we well never eat at your store again I hope you clean it up and run your crew better and retrain people person hygiene some of the long haired girls did not have their hair pulled back I could sue you for the hair in the frosty

Supporting Sam Bee? Guess you don't need my business!!!!

visited the wendys in Collingswood new jersey on 6/15/2018 my daughter entered the store at 2pm to get 2 large cokes at 2:14pm I entered the store to see if there was a problem, no they were just slow moving employees , my daughter said the one taking orders was yelling at the challenged employee for drinking soda in front o customers. but all of the above is not my complaint just a fyi , my complaint is calling wendys a fast food restaurant , is amazing when it takes 15 minutes in a line of 2 to get 2 large cokes to go. makes sense why mcdonalds right next door is packed and your lot is empty, a lesson learned for us.

Every time we visit they are either out of ketchup or the drink machine has very few drinks. We tell them but most of the time it gets ignored.

As long time customers of Wendy's, we are very disappointed that Wendy's is still advertising on Samantha Bee's TBS program. As you well know, this host recently referred to our president's daughter in a very foul way and suggested that she should wear sexy, revealing clothes to ask her father, our President, a favor. Surely, this doesn't represent Dave's or your corporate standards. We hate boycotts, but in good conscience, we can't eat at our local Wendy's until you clarify your financial support of this vile show.

I visited the location off of eagle rd and Fairview rd in boise Idaho this afternoon. I eat here maybe once a week, but today was the worst customer service I had ever gotten. Despite being the only one in the drive through and repeating my order not 3 but 4 times, I waited a solid 15 minutes for 3 jr bacon cheeseburgers and a large fry, which ended up being 3 cheese burgers with a half full large fry box with cold fries. As I told the window attendant to have a nice afternoon she carried on with her personal conversation with her coworker without acknowledging me. I am extremely disappointed and still hungry as I am back at work with an onion allergy, unable to eat the food I paid for, and unable to go back to get it corrected. I hope you can fix this issue at that store or else I wont be in attendance to any of them any longer. Thank you

I really do like Wendy's over a lot of other fast foods.

I like the new soda dispensers and all the choices available. But for some reason my choice is always out and whats worse for us that have to avoid sugar there are times there are no diet drinks at all available. After waiting in line for long period of time last thing i want to do is go back to the counter to get attitude when asking for ice or my first choice in drinks,

I leave in Columbus Indiana

( State Farm Parkway) I visit this location often on 6/8/18 I experienced a manager with her shoes off while making sandwiches there was a cashier very polite and attentive. The manager mixed all of the sandwiches giving them to her in the wrong order an didn't make one order correctly the manager started to belittle the employee yelling and not fixing the situation blaming the cashier while there were several customers in line. The customer who was at the register was taken back by the managers attitude he tried to encourage the young lady by saying try to hang in there this is a hostile work environment. So I latter called in a compliant. The Store Manager called and she stated that her managers feet was hurting and she was walking on the back of her shoes and obviously she wasn't because she walking in her socks. The manager then told me her feet too hurt she has been with the company 32 years and her assistant 20 years and they are both tired and need to retire but they cant she stated that she would tell her that she has to keep her shoes on. She went on to say as far as the employee is concerned These children come In here and just want a check. I asked her if it was appropriate for her to do all that yelling on the front end of the store in front of customers she then said that she told her manager to talk with her in the back but her manager is stuck in her ways. I asked her why would that behavior be acceptable that they provided poor customer service and training and development seemed poor and her reaction to my compliant was not helpful at all it indicated that she allowed that type of actions from her managers and it was okay. Being in retail management for ten years I know that how you treat your employees is vital to the stores success. The manager did not talk as if what went on was a problem and it was clear by her conversation that the behavior that I witnessed will continue and by visiting that particular location I would constantly see different people because of turnover. This is just my opinion but the managers need to be trained properly in order to train new employees properly and if those managers are that tired to where they feel that they can do and say what they want to employees is not a good look. I did ask her if I could talk with her District Manager because her calling me was a total waste of time. She said that she would let that person know but I never received a call. I will not visit that location again.

i ordered 2 double cheeseburgers fries and soda,the cheeseburger had set to long in my guess,the bun was hard around the edges,the fries were not hot,this around 2 pm,horrible experience,i wish i had not stopped here to spend my money,yours truly jackson hardaman

It has become a guessing game as to weather I get home with a fresh cooked sandwitch. I stop at least once a week, if I am lucky my food ranges from warm to cold half the time. My store is at 120th and Sheridan , Westminster Co. I have started waiting until a busy hour in hopes of getting a fresh cooked sandwitch which I did this afternoon, 6:00 PM, guess what the wrapper & bread was COLD the meat only slightly warm. Called the manager He offered me bring it back and it would be replaced or money refunded. Sorry, I'm not driving back again for what I sould have received the first time. GOOD BY WENDYS!

The worst wendys in Toledo Ohio on e. Alexis rd. Had to wait 30 minutes in drive thru line this is an ongoing problem. Will never go to any wendys again

On May tenth, I tried the special cheese bacon deluxe at the location on Victoria Street in Prince George British Columbia. The burger looked good, but tasted disgustingly like fish. If that would have been my first Wendy’s burger it would also have been my last. Just hoping they will be asked to improve there ingredients separation. Thanks Dan. 250-296-3449.

I am formerly making a complaint on the general manager Kim Eddie located at the branch on can run, in Louisville, KY. Today she called my niece Kayla Wadlington, RETARDED, whom is only 16 years old and an employee of the Wendy's company until this incident. I will also be making a formal complaint with the American Disability association.

I went to the drive-thru at the new Wendy's on John Young and Silver Star Road in Orlando Florida I was very disappointed the line was long because the cashier was so slow maybe she was in trading I don't know however my order was totally messed up I ordered a large salad with the guacamole the chicken salad I ordered an order of bacon Nader fries and a Coke when I got to the window they asked me to pull over to the side to get my dinner girl came out no Coke so I said where is my coat so they went back in and got it I was charged $11 and some odd sense for a salad there were no Baconator fries whatsoever I would like a coupon I would like a credit I would like something I do not have proof of purchase because the receipt is probably was in the bag with the Baconator fries this was on Thursday May 9th at 8 p.m. please take care of this this is not the first time this has happened at Wendy's but I realize this is a relatively new location but that should not be an excuse please get me reimbursed thank you I expect to hear back

Today my wife went to the 12th St Wendy's And ordered 2 double cheeseburgers 2 frosties and 2 large fries The burgers were under cooked in red The manager was more busy talking to a young lady Then he was taking care of business in the store . Just on the under-cooked meat alone I felt cheated .

We pulled into Wendy's at 6238 103rd street, Jacksonville Florida 5/11/2018 at 5:05.
It took us until 5:35 to place an order and another 10 minutes to receive our order. Cars in front of us pulled out of line and left.
There was approximately 10 other cars pulled up and left after waiting a long period of time.
I don't know what is going on there but, This is the third time this has happened in a month.
You are loosing business a horrific rate. I believe someone should look into this matter.
I myself, am a Disabled Vet and I will not return to your store.
Raymond Gray

Went to your Wendy's in Tulsa Oklahoma, the one on admiral. I got 2 Chili's. The customer service suck. The guy taking your order Thur the drive thur was hateful. The lady at the window giving your food no thank you no nothing. I will never come back, to many other places that appreciate your business.

My husband and I usually frequent about every 2 weeks the Wendy's on Northshore Blvd. in Slidell, LA. For the past year or so, we have been finding this Wendy's going downhill. I think the main problem there is not enough help and/or poor management. Today, for example, we stopped in to get a bit to eat. The table was not clean, I cleaned it myself, the floor was kind of dirty, especially by the drink machine. There was water on the floor there- a caution sign was there- but the dirt had spread due to people walking there to get a drink. The drink machine was out of Coke Zero, not the first time this has happened.
When my husband brought the food to the table, my hamburger was barely warm, as well as his fries. I hope this is not going to be the "trend" in Wendy's restaurants. We are very hesitate to go there again, if at all. So disappointing because in the past this restaurant was well managed and kept cleaned.

I simply ordered a bacon cheese burger and ended up with the worst case of food poisoning . I have tried to speak with someone since mid Feb. 2018. No one has contacted me. I will seek legal consequences if I do not hear from them soon. I lost three days of work and also paid out of pocket for the medical expenses.

Everytime I go to the Wendy's on hwy 52 in Darlington SC I either wait 20 minutes at the drive thru speaker or sit at the speaker for 20 minutes without being acknowledged, leaving me to have to go elsewhere for food. The employees are rude, arrogant and unprofessional.

ON 5/4/2018 I VISITED WENDY'S AT 2221 FRAYSER BLVD.I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVERY.I HAD TO WAING IN LINE 15 MINUTES BEFORE MY ORDER WAS TAKEN AND THEN WHEN I DID MAKE IT TO THE SPEAKER IT SOUNDED LIKE THE HEAD SET OR SPEAKER WAS BROKEN.I ORDER $23.87 WORTH OF FOOD AND I WAS VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WHEN I TELL YOU EVERYTHING WAS COLD AND OLD IT WAS COLD AND OLD.FOR A CREW PERSON OR MANGER TO SEND FOOD OUT LIKE THAT SAYS ALOT FOR THEM.I WILL NEVER EAT AT THIS LOCATION AGAIN I WILL DRIVE TO MISSISSIPPI TO THEIR WENDY'S BEFORE I EAT THERE AGAIN.FRIES WAS OLD AND COLD,NUGGETS WAS SO HARD I THOUGHT THEY WAS FROZEN AND BURGERS LOOKED LIKED THEY WHERE FROM 3 NIGHTS AGO, AND MY BAKED POTATO WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL THE CHEESE THAT WAS ON TOP WAS SO STIFF.I WAS AND STILL IS VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.IT REALLY DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO SPEND ALL THIS MONEY TO GET GARBAGE.

The Wendy's on Boardwalk in Ann Arbor has had declining customer service over the last several months. The wait times are long and orders incorrect. The staff need more training and supervision.

Hi there,

I wanted to follow up regarding a complaint I filed on 04/01/2018, this was in regards to the Wendy's in Orlando, FL at the intersection of Goldenrod and Colonial. I have not heard anything regarding my complaint filed and feel that a simple apology back would have sufficed. However, I received nothing which just ensures my opinion that I will not be spending my money at another Wendy's.

Amy Martin
amyam1030@gmail.com

I picked up a late dinner for us after working late all day-night. They didn't offer a receipt and there isn't one in the bag. Shouldn't be hard to track as I was at the Poplar level rd location around 12:40am and paid with a $100 bill which I'm assuming most don't. It was $17 something as a total. The asiago chicken sandwich had no lettuce, either did the other chicken sandwich. The Lg fries where bits and pcs of cold left overs like trash. The double stack with cheese was cold as ice. So out of the 5 things we ordered 4 had issues. I mean they forgot the chili, but I caught it so no huge deal there. Very sad meal to say the least when your exhausted and just wanting a decent bite.

i like the food that have eaten at wendy's until 4[11[2018. i t was the first meal of the day. my meal was a fish meal combo. they told me that they out tartar sauce,which i accepted. the sandwich was served on non heated bun,and the fries barely had any warmth. an hour later, i was sick on the toilet. i have worked cracker barrel and well trained in the danger of food contamination. i paid a retail price for my food and expected more than what i got.. your store is on johnston street in lafayette,la. i will go to other wendy,s nearby. i suggest that you crack down on food sanitation in this store.

Went thru drivethru, got home and had wrong food... called and "manager" said she would give me one on her.....I paid for sandwich that I did not receive, how would a replacement sandw be "on her"?

Visited Wendy's harper road Beckley, WV Sat 4:00pm. iT TOOK 1/2 HOUR TO GET MY ORDER THE CHICKEN SANDWICH WAS COLD
NO ICE TEA AT THE DRINK COUNTER AND NO CATSUP. WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED AT WENDY'S

bad customer service at restaurant call me 770 310 6677

Advertising event not honored at Savage, MN store. Very disappointed in you folks discontinuing your senior citizens discount.

I hate the buns that are used on all the hamburgers, the buns are nasty,too sweet,the buns tear very easily. If Wendy's Corporation would please take the time to read my complaint and switch back to the original buns which were the KAISER BUNS, Wendy's would have the top burgers in the fast food chain, I'm telling the truth, many many people agree with me, please go back to the kaiser bun, I'm positive your sales would go up dramatically. I know about food, and what the consumers like and dislike, I'm a single mother of four, spent many days and nights at Wendy's with my children. please make Wendy's sandwiches back to the original old fashioned hamburgers with the kaiser buns, Latresa Fountaine, 6684 Celestine St. Huberheights Ohio, 45424. (937) 903-1747. Ps.( the French fries,the next step to change back. Thanks.

Have feedback for Wendy's?