Walmart Customer Service

Contact Walmart Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-WALMART

To file a complaint by phone call 1-800-331-0085 from 8am to 5:30pm Central, Monday-Friday. Other than by phone, Walmart has a corporate feedback form on their website which can be used to submit feeback.

They also have a Facebook fan page and a company Twitter account which can also be used to share your problems with the company. The best email address is feedback@walmart.com but we have not heard a response back yet.

If you do want to write a letter to the Walmart CEO Doug McMillon, email him at doug.mcmillon@wal-mart.com or write the corporate headquarters at 702 Sw 8th Street, Bentonville Arkansas, 72716. Walmart.com is a mega chain retailer that carries consumer goods from food, tires, and pharmacy drugs. With over 11,000 locations and 2.2 million employees Walmart.com is publicly traded on the NYSE: WMT.

The original Walton’s store was first opened in Roger, Arkansas by Sam Walton in 1962. It is still a family owned business as the Walton family owns over 50% of the corporation.The Walmart slogan is: Save Money. Live Better. Walmart is the largest worldwide employer and the world’s largest company by revenues.

Walmart Contact Information

• HEB
    (32 reviews)
    32.5

Top Walmart Complaints

Every time I go in for my 90 day refill request one or more of my refills is out of stock. I am told I have to go to this pharmacy. WHY CAN THEY NOT KEEP MEDICINE IN STOCK. THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THAT THEY ARE GETING LOW AND KEEP THESE STOCKED

I took my 2002 Kia Sedona van into the Bristow Okla. Walmart on the first part of December 2017, well on December 23rd I had just left my home and my van started to make a knocking noise, after the holidays I had a mechanic look at it and it has a rod knocking, the mechanic said that they put in the wrong type of oil and that is what cause the rod to blow, so now I am without a vehicle. I am a woman that has several doctors that I have to see like my cardiologist doctor, a orthopedic and a neurologist doctor, I have a daughter that has needs as well and I husband that has to see special doctors as well, so all this puts me in a bind. I am now going to have to scrap my van or find me a motor to put in it.. all this cost money that I do not have and all this could've been solved if the Walmart tech would have just did his job the correct way.

Went shopping on 1/6/18. Spent about an hour in toy section looking at radio control drones. I'm 61 and my granddaughter and I love these. Nothing had a price on it and no one to ask. Had to go and find scanner to see price. Left my buggy and walked to scanned at least a dozen times. 3 times I returned to find an employee walking away with my buggy. I had 6 items and my winter gloves and hat in there. When I left store noticed my gloves were gone. Can't get anyone to answer customer service phone.

i bought a lifetime tire rotation from you when I bought my tires an had them installed ,I tried to stop in an make an appointment in sept but was told they were busy an booked, so I put it off until about a week before thanksgiving an was denied again then last week, now today I was advised only booking for today an tomarrow an there are no apointments avaible in fact the person answering the phone said she was told, not to encourage people to make apointments .well you got my money I would like to have my tires rotated now or a refund for services not provided ! I also was encouraged to complain because this issue is not getting addressed at the store management level................Frank Emrath

I had placed something on layaway and was unable to go pick up Dec 11th and went to Dec 15 but the $10 I paid on it they took. NON REFUNDABLE ! And then the CSM called to the counter seems not to be concerned or anything and says no cant be refunded. To me that's not right and then the Hazlehurst Walmart wonders why many don't shop local .They all seem to be unfriendly and no concern. People is having a hard time trying to buy a child's Christmas and then they don't want to refund what you applied, I could understand if it was over a week or you didn't purpose the items. But this was 3 days and I did buy the items. They actually were still in layaway the CS went and brought to counter but it had took the $10 applied to hold.

On November 26, 2017 at approx. 4:15 hrs. My daughter (Ashley} asked Door Monitor (Isaiah) to assist her with a bike I wanted to purchase for my grandsons Christmas present. Isaiah refused to help Ashley, telling her with sarcasm to ask the Self Check Employee. When Ashley asked Isaiah to please utilize his radio to eliminate me from further inconvenience (I underwent surgery to have my neck replaced) he still refused displaying an unprofessional demeanor.

At this time, Ashley asked another Employee to please call for the Store Manager. As we waited Isaiah approached Ashley yelling at her as he raised his arm holding his work radio near her head in a threatening manner. This is when I stepped up towards Ashley and Isaiah, telling him to put his hand down and stop raising his radio at and near her head. Ashley moved away from Isaiah to ask for additional help. I informed Isaiah his actions are threatening and he needed to stop. Isaiah immediately approached and leaned into my shopping cart continuing to make sarcastic remarks. I asked Isaiah 3 times to move away from me. He refused to do so, also raising his handheld radio in very close proximity to me. I told him the radio is used to communicate, not use it as a potential weapon in a threatening manner.
Isaiah refused to step away from me putting his hands in the air making a verbal gesture to me (Attempting to provoke me) as he remained leaning into my shopping cart. There's no doubt I felt I was in danger as I tried to remain calm. I am physically unable to defend myself and extremely vulnerable. Not a moment sooner Assistant Store Manager Ymauda came to my rescue and intervened. She immediately ordered Isaiah to step away and return to his work assignment. Ymauda was very friendly and concerned with the above mentioned when I informed her. I observed Isaiah moving closer to us as I told Ymauda of his actions. Ymauda told Isaiah to have a seat in the office. To my dismay, Isaiah made yet another inappropriate comment to Ymauda refusing to obey her direct order. It was evident this embarrassed and surprised Ymauda. She gave another order to Isaiah to go to the office as I heard him tell her, "No". Ymauda immediately approached Isaiah and had a short conversation with him. He finally left and entered her office. Ymauda was so apologetic and professional in handling this situation that I don't want her actions to go unnoticed. I was pleased with the control and demeanor Ymauda possessed in dealing with the above and the respect and courtesy she delivered.

I can only hope this Employee Isaiah is no longer employed with Walmart. I have never had a bad experience shopping at Walmart, until November 26, 2017. No one has communicated with me as to this traumatic event I endured. I was victimized by Isaiah (Assaulted) to say the least. I only wish someone from Corporate reached out to me to check on my mental frame of mind. I have not returned to this Walmart since the above mentioned. I do not feel safe shopping here and will miss everything Walmart has to offer.

In closing I would like to recognize Ymauda. She was superb in her Leadership, Professionalism, Sympathy, and taking control of a potentially volatile incident that if not for her quick assessment could have had a much worse ending. For that I thank her and wish her SUCCESS with her Employment at Walmart.

Joannie P. Elerick
760-992-1581

This complaint is on the forest city nc store i get all my meds from there but every time and i mean every time i go to pick it up it is not ready or they say it was not called in from the doctor. the last time my wife called it in they said it had not been called in she called it in 5 days before it is time you do somthing about this. please let me here back about this i am 71 years old live 5 miles from the store can not keep makeing trips back to get my meds.

thanks Ray Workman

4 lanes open on Saturday night n December. Just plain ridiculous

The manager in walmart are very rude especally clarissa and sam. Disgusting!!!

I was to receive a pkg through Fedex today ordered from Walmart! I left specific instructions for Fedex to knock & then slide it inside for me since I am elderly & it weighed 63#...no one here to help me. I got an email this morning saying it would be delivered Tues., 12/5 instead. I was in my living-room ALL day & no one knocked, but I wasn't expecting the pkg 'til Tues. Tonight, something told me to look outside. THERE IT WAS! It was delivered around 2:30pm according to an email I got....no one knocked! It is, now, 8:38 pm. It could have been stolen left out for all to see for hours! In the future, I will NOT order from Walmart if Fedex will be the method of delivery! There's no excuse for this. I sent instructions to Fedex plus I called them & gave them instructions telling them I am elderly & probably couldn't get the pkg inside! It had straps on it & after much effort, I was able to pull it inside! The tracking # is: 788652578220! Please....no more Fedex deliveries. There are many, many complaints on their service online. Add mine! I have NEVER had a problem with UPS! Thank you, Andrea Kollars

To whom it may concern
Once again your store merchandise buyers have deemed it ok to sell extremely questionable merchandise; in this case the tee shirt reading "rope, tree, journalist". And once again, Walmart is passing the buck because it has blamed an outside vendor. Imagine how the corporate office would reacte to a tee shirt that said something that directly targeted and denigrated its stores and brand? Freedom of speech? Sure. Why not. Walmart would have its laywers going crazy. No one with a mind and a heart can stomach this uncaring attitude. No more shopping at a store that can't get its act together.

Walmart sells Antifa shirts!!! There are already You Tube Videos and upon searching your site myself I cant believe you support this trash, this group is known for violence against women, children and the elderly or anyone else who exercize their 1st amendment rights. This group are undercover communists and wish to cause the collapse of our country. SHAME ON WALMART!!!! I wont be back till this garbage is gone

I have any ongoing issue with Walmart in general. Years have passed, and the same issue continues. That issue being the long lines at check out. This past year has been the worst. This particular Walmart Supercenter I thought would have cured the issue when they moved a few years ago, but it has only gotten worse. Even before this years busy holiday season, this problem occurs, Recently I purchased a few small items. The total time shopping was about 10 minutes. When I reached the (4) checkout garden department, there was only (1) cashier, and I counted (27) customers waiting to get checked out. I waited 40 minutes to get my items payed for, and left the store fuming. Needless to say, the talk among these waiting customers was unfriendly. This issue has gone on for years at this location. Obviously this is a management issue. Untill this problem is solved I will do my business elsewere.

I worked at the North Smithfield,RI STORE and was worked and treated like a dog. I was injured and still 6 months later still have problems but was bullied into not seeing a doctor and along w another coworker who was hurt the sa e way and treated horribly. The CSM ARE ignorant, bullies, and they yell and humiliate employees I front of customers, they make you work days you can't or lose yourjob even though it was days you told you couldn't work when applied. They have you close the store then go back in 5 hours later.The Supervisors and Dept Heads are the guilty ones. If you happen to work a shift w all Spanish workers you get talked about, get denied your breaks, which happened to me numerous times, and make you do all the crap jobs while they just stand around.

This is the 3rd time this has happened to me and I am livid. Never in my entire life of being in extensive training on the proper procedures of responsible alcohol sales and the state laws have I ever been treated so bad. I am in my local Walmart (Lewisburg, WV) with my 15 and 14 teenage daughters finishing my Thanksgiving shopping for our annual family feast and I pick up a 750ml bottle of Chardonnay to go with our meal. As I get to the to self check out, I scan the bottle of wine and bag it, knowing that under law the underage girls can not touch the bottle. The cashier rudely approached me and asked my daughters for their id's. I politely tell her they are my daughters and they are underage and do not posses an id. She takes the bottle from me and tells me that she can not sell the bottle of wine to me. Ok, am I buying multiple 30 packs of Bud Light???? This to me would be a red flag not a mother food shopping with her underage children. Then the cashier goes to management and comes back to ring the bottle up for me. I feel like I was targeted for no reason. As I stood and looked around me, there were other families there with their minor children that were purchasing alcohol. I had just spoke to my friend whom I bumped into while shopping that had her children with her and purchased a 12 pack of Miller Lite along with other items. I later called her to tell her about my experience and she stated she had no problem at all purchasing alcohol in self check out with her minor children only moments before I came thru the check out. I am a very good person and I would like to think most others are too. But, I have to say that this question popped into my thoughts, Is it because my children are a different race? I hate that my mind in this day in time would even go there. At this point and time it isn't sounding to far fetched. I will be waiting to hear from you. I will make sure that I tell everyone who poorly me and my family were treated during the holidays.

I was sold an item by walmart that was knowingly recalled

Went to the 20 items or less isle with no one behind me, and this so called cashier named KEENAN proceeds to throw my items as he was ringing up. And also said this looks like more than 20 damn items to me. I told him a few choice words and left my basket behind. Told manager and a few more cashiers then left. You don't treat customers this way especially around the holidays. By the way I am from New Roads, Louisiana if that helps

I over paid on my closed account and can't get a refund or apply that money toward online orders. Please help.

I have put in an order in early Oct. 2017 for two photo tote bags, I was called in by wal-mart for pick-up the week of 10-25-17 and only have received just one 18X18 tote bag, the 16X16 tote bag the staff could not find and informed me that they will call when ready, just FYI, I have not receive any phone calls and it has been over a month, I have been comming in to this wal-mart store every week for house hold items & holiday shopping and checking in to the photo dept. and the sale staff keeps telling me that it is not in yet, and they will call when ready, I would like to know how long would I have to wait for this item to come in, this 16X16 photo tote bag was for a Birthday gift for a special person in Nov. which I was told by your staff I would have it by then, but they were wrong.
Wal-mart #3478 700 Keeaumoko St. Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Please see attachment : Order # 2678095506439

My complaint is regarding the survey site. I would never have gone on the site except that I received extraordinary service from a cashier. Instead of having a forum to say nice things about her, I was led through a maze of questions not related. I will never take that survey again.

Bought a Honeysuckle whole turkey for $.99 a llb on Friday, November 17...On Saturday the 18th, I found out they had been reduced to $.68 a lb.
I called the store about the policy regarding price changes and was told if it changed within 7 days I could get a reimbursement on the price. I asked if I needed to bring the turkey back and was told to just bring the receipt...after at least 15 minutes of frustration of the customer service clerk and myself, I got my $4.70 refunded and was told I should have brought the tag off the turkey ?!/..I then thawed the turkey out and noticed an old grease type smell from the turkey, but I tried to scrub it with salt and clean it well- I preceded to cut it up as I do not bake turkeys whole- I noticed a brown glob on the inside of the breast cavity and when I cleaned it out good there was a small hole all the way trough the bone...I just did not feel comfortable with all this to serve my guests...I took back the breast to show them the issue and was told I needed to return the entire turkey for an exchange or reimbursement...here I am a day from Thanksgiving without a decent turkey....we live out of town 30 miles but my husband insisted on taking it back - I just went and purchased another fresh turkey from another store- When my husband took the entire cut up turkey back later that day, the clerk said we told yall to bring back the entire turkey... he preceded to tell her that it was the entire turkey- just cut up...had I not cut it up, I would not have found the deformation in the breast...another clerk came along and refunded the amount of $10.57 after just asking a few simple questions....
I am a 68 year old that has cooked many a turkey and this turkey was not right....I should not have to go thru all this...I was not trying to get away with something, just wanted to get a decent turkey to serve my family- if they were frustrated with me, I definitely was frustrated with them...I should have been told to bring the tag when I called about the price thing and didn't call the second time because its hard to get an answer during peak time...I hated to walk in with a cut up turkey in a cooler ....

Bought cream cheese at the large Walmart and it was bad. Tried to return it at the neighborhood store where I shop several times a week and was told I would have to take it back where I got it. My time is more valued than the three dollars they could have refunded me. I had to rebuy it and throw the other one away. Great customer service guys. They were also very rude. Port orange neighborhood market. Thanks for letting me vent.

I ordered an item on line and it stated it would be available for pickup on Tuesday, Nov. 21 which was great because that is why I ordered because I needed it for Thursday. Later I received an email stating it would available for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 22, so I made a phone call to verify I that date of arrival. Today I received an email stating the arrival date would not be until November 29. I called to cancel my order and even though it states on my account the order is being prepared and may not be able to cancel but they have my money on hold at my bank. This is ridiculous. I will never order anything else from Walmart.com. and I am going to tell about my experience on Facebook so other people will not get taken advantage of like I have been. Holding my money for 8 days is ridiculous. Got me one time, will not get me again. This is a selfish world we live in!!!!!! I would not even give Walmart 1 Star but I do not have that option!!!!!!!!! Order # 5951753-875935

I ordered a Fisher-Price Lakeland 5-Drawer Chest order #5611770-542016 on 10/16/2017 for my daughter-in-law and after assembling it she discovered that none of the drawers had bottoms so she could not complete it. I checked with Bivona & Company the distributer and they stated that this product had been discontinued over two years ago and that no replacement parts are available. I have been trying to get this product picked up for over a month to no avail. I asked on 11/16/2017 to have my situation escalated but I couldn't get any CSR to do that. I do not know what to do to resolve this and have consulted with an outside agency for legal assistance as I am being threatened by Walmart that if I do not return this item by November 29, 2017 that Walmart is going to charge me for it -- and at this point I feel that this is exactly what Walmart is trying to do. Any assistance regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated as I cannot get the help I need via CSR's. I am scheduled to fly to Ohio on November 18, 2017 from Arizona. Email will be the best method to reach me.

Bought babys 1st bithday cake. Besides being decorated sloppy they left parchment paper on cake under icing. Took back to store, refunded money and offered $20 gift card. Asst. Mtg Phil was rude when I said that was nothing for what disappointed children with no cake. Also when I said thank God no child ate it and choked he said that would then be law suit against Wal-Mart like it was nothing. I stated now I have to figure out way to get parents to drive back to have a little party over for the children to have cake. Phil said what do you expect me to do pay for a party. He acted like oh well they didnt get cake.....These were friends n relatives from different locations in Florida. I shop at walmart, as well as my relatives and have never been so disappointed. How would you like to give your child their 1st birthday and this happen. So so sad.....Ashley Bennett 3525536468....

I ordered # 5871793865201 online. I requested a return label and was emailed that I should keep it and they would discount me on something else are I should sell it. Very upset with this email. misinformed information put on walmart website. walmart should tell you this is 3rd party. I bought it on walmart online, I charged with walmart credit card, and the run around begins, very ashamed of walmart putting a customer through this. thank you

Called these fucks twice both times was transferred to the department I wanted. Phone rang and rang until someone picked up hit some buttons and hung up on me. Guess I won’t be buying shit there no more

Reference #171106-009109 on 10/28/2017 I went to purchase my Bi-weekly order of groceries, supplies etc. There was an issue with the Coupons # 1The response from John Turner was that the coupons was copies and would not work(He taked to me with rudeness instead of a smile in his voice and the sound of I can help)# 2 He stated his cash registers does not make mistakes(There is no person, Machinery etc that is infallible). This was referencing a price after the coupon was presented) when your registers and or computors go down how are the rebooted? Rudness is not accetpable. This was an excuse I went to another Wal-Mart and other stores and use some coupons from this same sheet. H was rude, short and abruptness from start to end no professionalism shown. No Management skills shown. More training is needed. MY phone number is 251-581-1314 What is your turn around time for a customer complaint?

Employees are stocking constantly and often hard to get to items we need. Also very hard to find the Great Value and Star Kist
water packed tuna. Lots of oil packed out there but I feel most use water packed any more , so need to keep it stocked. The cat
foods too are constantly mixed up. Flaked with pate etc...Also the cashiers need to be clued in on when a person has canvas
bags available by the customer...yes put my groceries back in the canvas bags. The purpose of them is so we don't have so
many plastic bags. Have complained about the plastic bags many times and no response. It's also the Holiday season and
yet out of a large store there will only be 3 (possibly 4) lanes open to check out in. Am sure I am not the only one that has
complained about that issue. I think Wal Marts prices are fair but could stand improvements in many areas.

I was visiting Walmart at 03705 in Yelm, WA. on November 7, 2017 to return a product and they gave me store credit gift card. I purchased other items and when it was time to check out the gift card wouldn't work. So the employee work said she didn't know what to tell me. So just take the items and leave I can't believe she told me that . So I told a manager what she said she wanted me to commit stilling that's a crime and he said nothing to the employee. I wish had got her name but I was frustrated so they got the gift card to work and I paid for the items and left. I was just wondering why an employee would tell a costumer that I'm very upset that this situation goes on this is a serious problem and need to be addressed. I never stole anything in my life that was insulting to me I had my kids with me at the time and I explained to them no matter what an employee tell you to just take something out the store and leave don't do it that's considered stilling pay for it. I'm a veteran and I can't believe I was treated like that. Thank you, Marvin Corbin

I do not like that close one side of walmart at 7:52 pm before 8pm after 8pm there only 3 or 4 register open I have to wait in line long time mesquite tx 75149 200 us highway 80 e

I ordered a Drill on-Line for a cost of $53.00 and had it charged to my Wall Mart Credit card. I was told that is is free shipping and would arrive Oct 31st (I ordered it on October 29th) The Drill never arrived and wallmart cannot find the order, however my Credit card has been charged the $53.00. I since have filed a dispute to have the charges removed, however I was told that it would be two billing cycles before it is removed. I cannot use the card because it will take me over the 30% limit of credit usage and will drop my Credit Score between 15 and 20 points. When this dispute is over I will cancel the credit card. It is not worth having. I know that loosing one costumed is no big deal to you, but I am letting you know just the same.

Regarding Walmart @ Sapulpa Oklahoma.
This is in regards of trying to get checked out when through shopping. I cannot use a self checkout register because I have a tax exempt card. It's almost impossible to find a cash register that has a checker that is opened because there are never any lights on. And it is difficult to even find out who is suppose to be checking people out. (At 6:00 AM) This morning an employee by the name of Charlene was asked about getting checked out & she said she'd be there in a few minutes. When my mom asked her which register she got hateful with my mom (who is 87 & has dementia) & said "Which one do you think it is, it's the one you always get checked out at". Her remark was uncalled for.....she only had to tell my mom which register number. This is not the only time this has happened with Charlene. It's ridiculous trying to find a checker & which register they are suppose to be checking people out at. NOT EVERYONE CAN USE A SELF CHECKOUT REGISTER, for certain reasons. And Charlene needs to stop being so hateful to my mom.
Thanks.

GOOD AFTERNOON MR.DOUG MCMILLON,
I AM CONTACTING YOU TO BRING INTO YOUR ATTENTION A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE??

I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING ON WALMART CANADA SINCE 21 YEARS AS MY STORE OF CHOICE BECAUSE OF YOUR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRICES!

HOWEVER LAST WEEK I HAVE A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE DOING SOME ONLINE PRINTING KNOWING THE REPUTATION OF WALMART I SPEND ALMOST $200.00 TO PRINT PICTURES OF MY DAUGHTER AND SPECIALLY MY WEDDING PICTURES 20X30 ON CANVAS PAYING ALMOST $80.00 DOLLARS AND GOT A MESSAGE YOUR PICTURES ARE READY FOR PICK THE NEXT DAY.

WHEN I BROUGHT IN THE PICTURES AT HOME SPECIALLY THE WEDDING PICTURES IT WAS TOTALLY A GARBAGE MY WIFE HALF FACE WAS CUT OFF AND SOME OF MY DAUGHTERS PICTURES WAS NOT PROPER PRINT AND NOT EVEN CUT CORRECTLY????????????????????

KNOWING THE REPUTATION OF WALMART A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ORGANIZATION I GOT A VERY RUDE AND NON-PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISOR ON THE LINE WHO REFUSE TO REFUND OR REPLACE THE BAD PICTURES???????????????????????????????

IT IS THEREFORE REQUESTED TO YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER PERSONALLY, SERIOUSLY AND IMMEDIATELY TO TRAIN THAT SUPERVISOR HOW TO HANDLE CALLS LIKE THAT AND REFUND MY MONEY IN THE SHAPE OF CORRECT PRINTING, STORE CREDIT OR REFUND TO MY CREDIT CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU!!

IF I DON'T GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU WITHING 24 HOURS I HAVE TO TALK TO MY LAWYER TO CONTACT YOU WITH ALL THE GARBAGE PICTURES?? I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY VICTIM OF YOUR ONLINE PRINTING THERE SHOULD BE MANY MORE AS THE MISTAKES THEY HAVE MAKE SEEMS THAT NOBODY CARES FROM WALMART AND THEY ARE STILL KEEP DOING THAT TO VALUABLE CUSTOMERS???????????

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY AND PLEASE I NEED A MY MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS WALMART IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL PLACE TO DO NICE PRINTING MAY 6X4 IS THE ONLY GOOD THING YOU HAVE?????????????????
WITH BEST REGARDS,

AMIR MASUD

285 - ENFIELD PL SUITE # 2204
MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5B 3Y6
CANADA
1-647-784-3783

I ordered some gluten free items online and one item was opened and the other was crushed not de to shipping obvious the crackers were crushed repeatedly they were all crumbs and the pie crust mix was open and who ever packaged items I was ivious these items were damaged but they sent them anyway I'm very disappointed in this service! I've been ordering items from Walmart for months now but I'm not sure if I will continue this service I will be searching for SN alternative in getting certain gluten free items that's not available in stores

walmart sent my purchase to the WRONG CITY.
there exists 15 complaint sites online. I will use them
to drive $1,000,000 worth of business away from
Walmart over a year

I went in for an exchange. The girl at the counter was really rude, so kindly let her know. She dropped my stuff, walked away and said, I'm on break. I was dumbfounded. Her name was Mai. I complained to a manager who called me down and helped me with my exchanges when I notice a police officer walk in the store.
Well as I'm leaving the store he says to me I need to talk to you. I was on the phone so I turned and I looked at him and I said what? He said I need to talk to you. I said what for? He's just we just need to go outside and talk. I said what for and he would not answer my question so anyway I go outside and he says that the Walmart employee accused me of drinking and that it was my fault that I was being belligerent and all this stuff and anyway long story short I was not arrested I was not giving any tickets I was giving a handshake and I left anyway I was very very disappointed with my visit there it took me an hour to leave because the police officer just kept asking me question after question after question. I explained to him I was there to exchange close the woman was rude explain to the manager she got upset because I told her that I would be writing a letter to corporate and she's been called the police on me and made up some story that I was drunk. I had just come from the Fresno fair with my family and had gone to Walmart to get some food and exchange some clothes items. After a long extensive pointless talk with this officer, he determined I had not been drinking and allowed me to leave.
They [Walmart] would not tell me the name of the employee whose last name anyway but I know her first name was my probably spelled MAI. And I included pictures and the date. 10/12/17. This all happened at around 8pm in the returns department. Since this incident I have had panic attacks and anxiety and even have sought help from the therapist to help with me work through this problem. I really hope you decide to do something with the employee that works at the Walmart at Blackstone and Ashlan Avenue on the Southeast corner. Again her name is Mai.

I always loved going to our Small Walmart in Encinitas - I went early on Saturday morning - usually around 6:30 am. I always buy 2 large bags of bird seen and push my cart around so the checker can check the bags of seed plus other heavy items left in the cart. I apparently pushed the cart around the stand too far and she rudely told me I can't push my cart that far and I mentioned it was to check the stuff in my cart but she just scolded me again. I don't mind being told about something but I am an older lady - at least be nice about it. It kinda ruined my enjoyment of going to Walmart.

Warrenton Missouri Walmart pharmacy is the worst!!! I called in refill on my prescription eyedrops on a Friday morning they called me and left voice mail that day saying they were ready. So husband goes the next day on Saturday to pick them up and they say that they don't have a prescription for me. He comes home we live about 20 minutes from there tells me what happened so I call and then all of a sudden they have them now!!!! What school did these people go to?? I would really love to know!!!

Went to Niceville, store three times this week for Family size cheesits. An employee checked the shelf with their reader and said there was 50 Box's on the shelf. This spot has been empty for three days. But he could not check in the back. Said the people who stocked this area was all at lunch at the same time. This is poor service and the stocking of shelves is always way behind is this store.

On October 1, 2017 we ordered a 3 piece white dining table and chairs. Order #5451759-710033. It was shipped to the Lafayette Indiana Walmart on Commerce drive. We picked it up there. When we opened the box we discovered that the hardware package fo chair assembly was missing. Emailed customer service and they sent the parts bag. We started to assemble the chairs and realized the stretcher parts for both chairs was also missing. So once again contacted customer service waiting on reply if they can send the 2 stretchers so we can finally assemble the chairs!!!! I am extremely upset over this matter. We paid for this product and cant use it because of missing parts! This is ridiculous! We paid full price for this all parts should have been included. We cant use it like this. It wasnt worth the price we paid! I will think twice before ever ordering from Walmart again!

I have worked all over the United States and the Odessa Tx Walmart has the absolute worst check out I have ever experienced in any store I have ever been in.its a least 45 min on self checkout. I was a Home Depot manager for ten years. This is the one thing you would lose your job over. Y'all should be ashamed of your selves. For this epic and utter failure on your part. I guess I'm going to the dollar store

my complaint is for the auto center perimeter rd Valdosta ga.suggestion try hiring employees who don't think their shit smells better than the people who are spending their money in your store.as a negro who worked customer service I left my personal feelings at the door and operated under the mindset that the customer is always right.but im beginning to realize that that mindset only applies too black employees dealing with white customers,it damn show don't apply the other way round.now I know walmart wont miss my little bit of money,but I wont be doing business there ever again.and I will feel a helluva lot better. RUBEN HOLLIMAN/ DATE OF NO SERVICE 10/14/2017

I shop every week and your Hudson store is getting real bad, when you buy something you better get a few of them because the next week you come there out, you ask and they say I don't know and walk away. Also I am 72 years old and I go in elec chair so because they don't stock offen you cant reach things because there way back in the shelf now its been like this from week to week, so I have had it that's why I am writing you this hoping thing can get better thank you for reading this, just wanted to let you know.I just cant shop there anymore and I love Walmart just not that one. Joan Mair 96 Island Drive Copake ny 12516

My husband & I recently received tax exempt cards from the tax commission. the first time I tried to use it I showed the card to the desk clerk and asked if Walmart honored them. They said yes. I purchased groceries and showed the card to the checker, she handed it back to me and never bothered to say why she did not remove the taxes. The next time I went in I told the checker I had a tax card and she replied "I have already rang up everything and you have to show me the card before I do that or I will have to redo everything. I said don't bother, I'll remember next time. Today went in the store, purchased groceries and before the clerk registered them showed her the card, she said you will have to go over to the help desk and get a Walmart card. I did. They told me my husband would have to come into the store before they could do that. I had my driver's license ready. Now what I am saying is there is a great lack of communication here. I should have been told up front from the beginning what the procedures were. My husband cannot hear, he wears a heart monitor, and he can only walk a short distance for he had Parkinson's disease. Where is the patriotsm?

Reference #171012-005306

I have been charged for an item that was never received. I went thru the Walmart online “chat for help system”. I spent over 90 minutes and no results. I keep getting referred to “higher parties” + put on wait times greater than 20 minutes. Nothing is resolved.

My complaint is about shopping carts being used to transport older children and dogs. I love shopping at Walmart, 95% of my shopping is done there but I am upset when I go to the store and see parents transporting children, who are able to walk, sitting in the cart with their dirty shoes and some with their dogs. It is so unhygienic. I know the policy for Service dogs only, that does not stop other dog owners from bringing their dogs. There are the small carts that children cannot sit in but they put the in them. The small carts are not always available. There is sometime hand sanitizer at the door that I use to wipe done the cart, but it is not always there. I have seen associates ask customers to remove their dogs from the carts, and they were not very happy about it. It would be nice to have sanitizer at the entrance available at all times for people to sanitize the carts before shopping.
Thanks
Gloria Hutchinson

I purchased a camera from Walmart at 6225 Coliseum Blvd Alexandria LA Phone 1(318)448-8881. After examining the camera I saw that it would not satisfy my needs, and tried to return it. The purchase was made at 10:30pm and was returned at 11:00pm. When I got to the store I was told that the service department was closed and I should return the following day. I then explained to the clerk that I was leaving on a flight for Australia early that morning and was not able to return the item that morning, and I was leaving for two weeks. The clerk then explained to me that any purchase had a fifteen day return policy. I then asked the clerk to speak with the manager on duty, Mr. Rocky who said he was not able to speak with me as if my problem was not important and I was bothering him, so he through the clerk on the phone asked what was my problem. she tried to explain to him and bluntly replied that there was nothing he could do for me. All I wanted is that he waived the 15 day policy until I returned from my vacation to process the return. But he never came to see me, or speak with me concerning my problem. I felt that he acted as if I was just another customer who was bothering his night (whatever he was doing at that time of the night). So my only alternative is to ask you to waive the return policy until I get back to Alexandria within the next 17 days. My name is Walter Ince, and I live at 5046 Plantation Rd.. Alexandria LA. 71303. Phone number 318 792-4942. I wrote this complain tonite because I leave at 6am Friday morning for Australia. Thank you in advance for acknowledging this complain/request. And please afford Rocky some customer training to deal with customers anytime he is acting as store manager.

I purchased a total of 4 digital converter boxes from Walmart online in 2 different orders. The first order had 2 Ematic AT102 Digital converter boxes of which one of them did not work. The one that did not work had been obviously opened before. I returned this one to a local Walmart and they refunded my pay pal account. I then ordered 2 more digital converter boxes from Walmart online using my Pay Pal account again. The 2 converters came and this time neither one of them worked. One of the units had again obviously been opened before as the bubble wrap was missing. Again I returned the 2 non operational units to a different local Walmart but this time they would not refund my Pay Pal account! Instead, they gave me a gift card for the purchase amount. All I want is 2 WORKING digital converter boxes. It seems to me that Walmart is sending out bad units for online orders, hoping that they get rid of them. This is bad business and I sure hope it can be resolved.

This evening (Wednesday, September 27, 2017), I stood in line for approximately 30 to 45 minutes waiting for Customer Service to accept my monthly payment to Walmart in Johnson City, NY. I know there were other people waiting in these long lines as well. My complaint is not with the clerks in Customer Service but with the fact that there are 3 available stations that could be used at the same time, whereas I have never seen more than 2 Customer Service stations used at the same time. Also, while the 2 clerks were processing payments, returns or money orders, another clerk stood by just watching & doing absolutely nothing.
I have been a customer of Walmart for many years with an open account. I feel that this situation could be remedied with additional help when lines are long & people are getting frustrated. I decided to enter this complaint & hope this situation can be improved. Sincerely, Myra A. Roe

4 times this year I have gone to the north Olmsted store and where not given all my groceries . Yesterday was the 4 th time it happened I went back 1hour later and my groceries where returned to the shelves I understand perishables being returned . I had to retrieve the groceries from the shelves myself I and still forgot 1 item . Is this a scam ! I find it hard to believe this happens so frequently! This is an inconvenience to the customer

Went to Walmart in Madisonville Tennessee on 9/13/17 in the morning. I went to check out around 7:05 and there was no register open. The only register that was open was the self check-out. I do not have a credit and debit card and I write checks. So I went toward the service desk and ask if I needed to come over there to check out , there were 5 employees standing there and one of the workers "rolled her eyes". I realize that it was shift change but nobody wanted to check me out. They finally said just to back up to that register and someone would check me out. I was back in the store this morning and the one that rolled her eyes was back at the service desk and she had on a yellow vest. Not sure what that means, but if she if customer service person that is not the way to act. If you would like to call me my number is 423-29-5106.

Order # 5011765-526292 on Aug 17 /2017 thru Walmart.com
The tracking number 1579835569835
Do not receive the package up to date (9/20/17)
Called Aennon, inc (910-430-9022), no answer.
Chat to Walmart though help, no solve the problem, no follow up, no respond

This is not so much a complaint as a dissatisfaction and disappointment. Walmart is my favorite source of food, clothing, and special purchases. There are several Walmart Superstores in the Amarillo, Texas area plus a Sam's Club/ Because it is the closest location to me I mostly shop at the Walmart at 45th & Coulter, (Store Number 55?). Over the last fifteen years, I've spent from ten to fifteen thousand dollars a year. I shop Walmart two to three days a week. In spite of price increases, (which I understand), I am very loyal to the Walmart stores. However, over the last ten to twelve months that loyalty has been sorely tested. There are certain items that I purchase that I consider basic. I am unsure if it is a stocking problem, an order problem, or a transportation problem, but there is a problem. The problem is that items I want are out of stock or not on the shelves. When I ask, the item is on order or some other excuse. I personally think it is a management problem. I think your stock manager is not up to the job. This has been going on too long to be a stocking problem, an order problem, or a transportation problem. Whatever the problem, I am becoming more and more dissatisfied with bouncing from store to store just to get what I wand or need.

My husband recently return a car battery and was told that he was allowed $25 on the returned battery or an exchange. I have been returning the batteries I purchase from this store 3 years now. And decided that I was not going to get another one from this store. I went to the store in Oxford Ms. and had no problem of getting a refund. Your manager and worker treated my husband very rudely and threaten to call the police. For this reason I will not shop at this store anymore. Please get people in your stores that know what they'er doing.

Sincerely
Annie Joiner

September 17, 2017

I was in the Secaucus NJ Walmart store on 9/16/17 around 3 in the afternoon when I spotted a grey futon that was reasonably price and very stylish. I noticed the lay-a-way sign and decided to put the futon on lay-a-way.
When I returned home I went on line to Walmart’s website and took another look at the futon, I really wanted it and the shipping was free, so I ordered it. On 9/17/17 2:40 pm I returned to the Secaucus NJ Walmart to cancel the lay-a-way on the futon. I was surprised to see a $10 cancellation fee because, I brought the same futon from Walmart, its own store.

I know in the lay-a-way terms it says clearly that if you cancel your lay-a-way there is a fee of $10 but I bought the same couch from the same store, Walmart on line. I could see if I just cancelled it and did not purchased the futon at all, but I bought it from Walmart.

Brenda Timms

On Monday, August 28, 2017 I woke up around 8 am and got dressed. I had breakfast and went to the Hardee’s restaurant on Ringgold Rd. Next, I ventured to the Walmart located on 409 Greenway View Dr. here in Chattanooga, TN 37411. I had my list in hand and was prepared to knock out the visit in a short amount of time. However, after partaking in a conversation with another customer, Ms. Debbie, by the candle section of the store, I noticed how hot it was in the store. I began to feel overheated and made attempts to fan myself with the index card that contained my list on it. I began to feel dizzy, light-headed, and my vision began to darken. I attempted to lay on the shopping cart, but I did not make it. I opened my eyes and I was laying on the floor across my purse. I landed hard on my right leg and I was surrounded by the feet of concerned customers who were all asking me questions. Someone tried to give me gluten tablets, but I had to decline. At this point, I was still dizzy and nauseous. An associate brought over a trashcan per my request. I vomited two separate times after that. I could hear the customer whom I was talking to frantically telling the couple of staff members to get a manager over to our location immediately. They were just standing around looking at me on the floor until Ms. Debbie started yelling that I fell out on their property and they are responsible for my wellbeing at this point. Eventually, more people came over, whom I assume were some form of management, as no one introduced themselves to me. A lady named Brenda tried speaking with me and had someone place me in a wheel chair while someone else brought me a bottle of water. As I was trying to collect myself, a man who I think was called “Odello” insisted on asking me questions to fill out an incident report and asked me to sign it once it was done. Ms. Debbie mentioned calling an ambulance. I asked if Walmart was going to pay for the ambulance and ER visit, but was only met with silence. That was a clear indication that the expenses would all fall on me instead of the culprit who was responsible for me fainting. That store is always hot and everyone complains about it. They feel like it is done to keep the minorities in that area from frequenting it.
By now, most of the customers and staff had cleared out. I was soon bombarded with more questions about my health. I had to constantly defend myself and them that I was not diabetic, pregnant, or suffering from anything else. I was diagnosed with hyperglycemia at the age of 12, but it has been under control for years now. Besides, I had just eaten breakfast a little over an hour and I had raisin biscuits waiting for me in the car after my Walmart shopping was complete. “Odello” kept insisting that it had to be a heath issue. Ms. Debbie stated that it was rather hot in the building. “Odello” and the other male associate who stayed the rest of the time with him both agreed. Then he said that the home office in Arkansas controls the air and they have no say over the building temperature. I was left in the same location where I fainted from heat exhaustion in the wheel chair that they brought. I was only given one bottle of water and was not moved to a cooler section of the store. No one made any attempts to cool me off or bring a cooling pack. “Odello” and the other associate basically hung around, leaning on store displays having conversations among themselves without paying me any attention. I was left to my own devices, desperately trying to reach my mother via cell phone. I was weak, tired, neglected, and anxious to leave the store. The staff did not properly care for me during this time. They allowed other customers to shop the candle section in front of and behind me, reaching over me in the wheelchair. I felt very vulnerable and unsafe. Ms. Debbie is the only one that tried keeping me conscious and find my mother. When I was finally able to reach my mother, she was actually in the parking lot as luck would have it. I announced this new information to Ms. Debbie and the two Walmart associates overheard. The “Odello” guy then stated that he would flag her down to our location, because he knows how she looks due to us being in the store all of the time! Well, if you are familiar with my family and I as well as how much money we spend in this location, then a little bit more respect and compassion for one of those people fainting in your hot store would be expected. Considering that at least two-thirds of my family are in this store on a weekly basis. After my mother met us at the candle section that I was never removed from, I briefed her on the situation. “Odello” walked us over to check out and my mother rolled me out to the parking lot. Once I was finally home, I noticed several bruises on my right leg as well as a large lump underneath my knee cap where I landed down on the floor. That lump and the largest bruise are still on my leg now.
I received one voicemail message from the store’s assistant manager the following day and I have not heard back from anyone since. I have absolutely no plans to ever shop at that location again. I have spent entirely too much money at that place since it opened in 2004 to be disrespected and disregarded in the manner in which I faced. No one introduced themselves during the process, explained what the Walmart procedures were for this situation, or displayed proper due diligence after I fainted at the candle display shelves. Also, I have noticed over the last couple of years how much warmer this particular location is in comparison to the Walmart on Gunbarrel Rd. branch. There is an obvious temperature difference from the Greenway View Drive store. So, if corporate is responsible for the temperature control for all locations, should they all be regulated the same way? I do hope that the Greenway View Drive store is not be abandoned or treated in a more negligent way than other stores due to it being in a more urban location. After all, my black dollars are just as valuable as everyone else’s. That location will never see me or my money again.

order 5201788645371 on sep 9 I received my tv cracked in halve I called for replacement and told them I had returned my barowed tv the night before my regular tv was power surged so I did not halve access to a computer as my tv was my monitor so they said they would mail me return label by Friday (lie) later told me 3 weeks also said they would ship me a tv 2 day mail and I would receive on the12 (lie) I called on the 11 for tracking they told me they were back order and could take up to 30 days I asked wy are they still for sail on website I could by one today and receive it in 3 days told me because it was a different warehouse I said just send me one from that warehouse they said they could not do that then I was told I will receive tv by sep 13 (lie) then I was told it would be here by Friday (lie) then on Thursday they told me they may ship in on Monday I argued with supervisor for halve hour with no satisfaction finely thursday I get tracking for delivery I was also told on sep 9 I would receive a refund in five business days which would be by Friday of $29.00 (lie) I called on Friday for transaction id number because I halve not received they told me they will not send until damaged set is returned all week 2 times a day I called and was lied to every day so this is how I will handle return you send Walmart rep to my house to pick up broken tv witch I halve to move wen ever I need something behind also stubbing toe with $29.00 refund and one dollar a day starting sep 16 for storage a official complaint form and receipt for return and you can halve your broken tv in the last 15 years of buying online this has bean the worst experience I halve ever had online every day I called I was lied to I also halve pictures of broken tv and box if you do not pick this tv up within 30 days I will dispose of it I am disable and is not easy to move tv out of my way all the time replacement order#5231796227079 ref#170911-003463 I will never ever buy from Walmart.com I do not whant your broken tv

I purchased 2 gallons of milk I was stopped at the door by a black employee to see my receipt for the milk. REALLY I do know that they stop customers who have electronics and other valuable items BUT MILK. I felt very disrespected, embarrassed and discriminated. There is no excuse.

i wanted to but some fish but told they could not sell them because they could not get water out the sink. Tap water kills tropical fish. You have to take water out of tank not the tap

To Whom It May Concern:
My 18-year-old daughter was hired at Walmart on 08-15-2017 in the bakery and terminated from Walmart 0n 08-24-2017. The reason I assume was that she couldn’t do the job because she was not properly trained on the job. Considering she just graduated from high school, this was her first job, she had to be at work at 3am in the morning. Durning the few days of training she worked different hours form 8-5 or from 1-9 but was not trained for the specific job. Keara worked on 08-21-17 from 8-5 her scheduled was changed so she could come in and learn to work the glaze machine at 3am on 08/22/17. Keara arrived at work on 08/22/17 at 3am she was trained on the glaze machine. The next day 08-23-17 she was scheduled off. Keara returned 3am 08-24-17 and had to do the job alone and pressured to have At Approximately 7:30 I received a call from Keara to pick her up. when I Arrived at the store I spoke with one of the employees the stated that Keara had hurt herself and was crying and Keara was with the manager (Brandy). I met with Brandy she stated that Keara cut her finger, and was upset, and that they were letting her go home for the day. She also said that if she could not do that job they would try and find something that was available, but if not they would have to let her go. At approximately 1;30pm Keara picked her paycheck up from Walmart Brandy (manager) stated she was no longer employed at Walmart.
On 09-10-17 approximately 7:33am Keara received a call from Walmart (Brandy) asking her if could she come in to work because they were shorthanded and needed help in the bakery. She then told Keara to text at this number (870)377-5711 if she was coming, Keara wanted my permission(mother) if it was ok I stated yes, I am happy they called you back. Keara texted Brandy (manager) that she was coming. Keara arrived at Walmart at Approximately 8:30. Keara met Brandy (manager) at the bakery. Brandy (manger) had Keara to go with her. approximately 10 minutes later I received a call from Keara, she wanted to know where was I. I told her I was still in the store. When Keara arrived, she stated brandy said she was terminated. This was unfair treatment! I don’t know why this happen but this was very devastating for her. She was under the impression she was coming back to work. I know Walmart has the right to terminate but this was uncalled for. She was already terminated why did she feel the need to humiliate and embarrass her. How would you feel if this happened to your child? This child has been battling depression all her life this was the first time she was happy about something. She looked forward to going to work every day even though this was not the Job she applied for but she was willing to make this work until a stocker job was available.
I know this is not important to you but I feel it’s only right you know how I feel and others who patronize your business. Bad management is not good for business!
I have always believed Walmart’s motto is to give workers a fair shot.
Lovetta Morehead
(870)550-4421
Walmart
5501 S Olive ST
Pine Bluff AR 71603

Letter to Mr. Doug Mcmillon:
I am writing to express my worst nightmare with Wallace Walmart Supercenter, 5625 S Nc 41 Hwy, Wallace, NC 28466. Today at 12:30 pm I went to customer service to collect the rent payment from my house in P.R. using W2W as I have done for more than 4 years, when I give the code number, the employee informs me that she has to speak with a supervisor since the receipt says Angel Luis Rivera Fernandez and my Driver's License (from NC) says Angel Luis Rivera, I indicated that in PR usually the two surnames of the Father and the mother are used, but that here is the United States only the paternal surname is used. My driver's license which has my physical address is the one I have used for that service, that is when she calls the assistant manager by the name of Leron. When I spoke to him with my Latin accent his face changes, I explain that I have always used the W2W service for years and that I receive that money every month, he tells me that they can not give me the money because of my surnames, I am a retired Police, I show my identification of retired Police indicating that it is a federal identification by which I port my weapon and the identification shows my full name Angel Luis Rivera Fernandez, I also showed him my SS card. Here is where my nightmare got worse, he tells me that he can not do anything, I tell him that I've been receiving that money for years. I show him the receipts for the last 5 months using W2W. I then told him that is a lack of respect and a lack of customer service on his part, because his attitude was not logical since I had received the W2W in that store in the past also at the Clinton, Mount Olive and others, without any problem, since I reside in Warsaw and I'm in the middle of those three Walmarts which takes me almost 30 minutes driving, he ignored me. So I ask his name and position and that I would like to speak his boss. He told me that he has no boss that he was hired directly, I then asked for pen from the cashier to be able to jot down his information. This has been a great nightmare and discrimination, I had to drive almost one hour and a half from the Wallace to the Walmart of Mount Olive where very professionally I was attended given my money, apparently he has had problems with Police or with some Hispanic people, since in the illogical manner and unprofessional way that I was treated there is no other explanation, I am expecting communication to know what administrative action you are going to take against this employee, to to be able to meet with my lawyer and discuss this nightmare, which my family and myself have been put through so I can see what legal actions may be take

Walmart Auburn N.Y. You have about twenty registers in the store and I have never seen more than four in operation. Lines are ridiculous there and you would think they would open up some registers to serve your customers. I was in there last week and of course only three registers working. I had 13 items so I attempted to go the ten item or less register where there was absolutely no one. Of course your brilliant register people refused to let me check out. I told them maybe you should start checking out people so were not there all day. Here is a clue. HIRE MORE PEOPLE SO YOU CAN CHECK YOUR CUSTOMERS OUT IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. I am sure you take in plenty of money from your Auburn customers so maybe it would be nice to open more registers, and in the long run probably make more money. Also maybe you could have your store manager attend some Wal-Mart seminars so he can learn how to run and efficient store.

Bardstown Ky. store I was grocery shopping on Sunday morning, as I have done for several years. This morning there no tomatoe juice in the store. No medium rotel and no white hot rise corn meal and the fruit looked it had been there for a long time. If I have to double shop between Kroger and Walmart I will start making only one stop. It will be Kroger THANKS FOR YOUR TIME I really would like to stay at WAlmart This is not the first time items in the grocery cannot be found,it happens on a quite often. Thurdsay I could not find any potatoes.

So I order tires from wal mart Monday, they come in Wednesday, I'm up there at 8 o'clock, my old tires has like 50ty percent tread still left. 3 good tires and one with a cut in the side wall. So I bring my trailer, to carry the old ones home, to later put on my jeep. Now the tires I run cost around 700 bucks.
The guy walks out, and asked am I gonna take the new tires with me, and I'm like no, I want them put on. He says, we cant put them on with a trailer behind you. And I'm like, watch me unhook it. He was the only one there, and acted like he didn't want to do 4 tires.
Well out walks a lady, and says to me, I'm next in line, can I come back at 10, we will have another man here then, and I'm like, if I come back at 10, I may be 6th in line, and have to wait 6 hours. Well after about a 3 hour wait, I get my tires.
The guy then says to me, do I want to keep my old tires....im like, that's why I have the trailer, you seen that trailer, cause you thought u was gonna put my new tires on it, so you would not have to mount them, lazy man. In walks the man at 10, and says, them are some good tires, I have them on my truck.......that's why they wanted my old tires, duh
So I go home, hook the mower up, run to my moms, to cut her grass, get back, and a tire looks slack. I get up next morning, and its almost flat, I air it up, cause I got the warranty, and head back to wal mart.
There at 8;30ty, and the guys says, there is a locked car blocking are drive, I'm gonna change the oil in the car that came in behind you, as we wait...im like ill help push it out the way, car locked and a flat, after I look, we could move the display tires and get my hummer in there, but I wait.
So he takes the leaking tire off, cant seem to find it leaking air, fills it up, comes back in 15 mints and says, it hasn't lost any air, some one must have let the air out your tire. so he does it again, wait 30ty minutes and finds it leaking at the Tire Sensor, now none of my tires was leaking before,, so I want them to look into this, cause I already know, before hand, all there good men left to work with Everett. What I didn't know was they was gonna go watch a 3 hour video as they line up other cars in front of me.
Now its 12:30ty and I know that lazy boy some how damaged my tire sensor. But that's ok, its Labor week end, I just spent 800 bucks, I just want to get on my way. So I say, can you pls, take one of them 800 dollar tires I got 3 days ago, and pls put it on my spare rim, seeing how my spare is a smaller size, again, the run around. Then they say to me, Yes we might can do that, seeing how the other Main tire place is now closed on a Saturday, and you have no choice, but to wait another 4 hours, cause we done checked in 5 cars in front of you, even though they came in hours after you.
To think ,i drive a hummer, pay 800 for tires, and in gonna try to beat them out of a 60ty dollar tire sensor , that worked fine before all this,, stand in line for now adds up to about 8 hours of my life...but what really got me, they was gonna put me at the back of the line , and been there all morning. Pls look into the tire center at wal mart in Eastman Ga, I know they short staffed, but there is no excuse for this, wife had her tires changed there, another broke sensor also. I mentioned to both the service manager and his top boss, if they could swap tire and rim out, before the 3 hour video , yet I stand and wait, in the end, I'm home with a new flat tire, on Labor day week end, TY Wal Mart.

The worst part of all this, I paid for the tire rotation for the lifetime of my tires, and now I am stuck with this kinds BS service. My buddies told me, wal mart is only good for fishing lures and

I was arrested 9-1-2017 for shoplifting a wallet. I was purchasing a wallet because mine was stolen earlier . I removed the small case from wallet and placed it in the top seat on my buggy so I could pay for it when I checked out with my other items, I needed to put my money up in it while I was shopping , don't want it stolen. My mom came and placed her purchases on the case , she was to buy it for me. We walked to garden center to check out and watched a man with a buggy full of items walk out the door without paying! the cashier called out to him, chased him down but never got him. she came back and checked me out. My mom was checking out when I was walking to the truck. I didn't think anything of it because she was buying it for me. These two people that couldn't catch the first man grabbed me by the gate and accused me of stealing this wallet! The case had fell out of my moms stuff on the floor and we never noticed it!! It was a mistake! mom treied to pay for it but they refused and took us to the breakroom in front of all the employees and proceeded to yell and threaten my mom with the police, she was very upset and wanted to explain it was a mistake but they told her to sit down and shut up. I went on in the back with this woman where she had me arrested. the man, 100 as they called him, continued to threaten my mom. The assistant manager was mean to her as well. Our friend witnessed this as well as all employees did, this was a mistake, an accident that this fell out and my mom tryied to do the right thing but they were were rude and abusive to her and her feelings. I aslo know this conduct is against the law to conduct this situation in front of emloyees and I have contacted attorneys and await their decision. This is unnecessary. we deserve better. I got arrested for this dumb action. you need to call my mom at 601-754-3988 or email Rosalie_1955@yahoo.com

Is Wal-Mart not a supporter of the no shirt/no shoes, no service? I am appalled, disgusted truly offended. Grown men walking around in Wal-Mart with no shirt on! Wal-Mart, not the beach, not on a boat,not in their own home, in Wal-Mart! No one employee said a thing. Well I did, as well as asking your security( haha) what the issue was with them not telling the guys to get dressed or get out. Really? I am not happy and spend my money in your Damn store. Fix this issue,fix it now.

I, shop here a lot and today 9-1-2017 at the Walmart at 7700 W. Quincy ave. Littleton, Co. 80123 , I, asked for help to get some baby food off the very top shelve and it was also pushed to the back of the shelve. I ,spoke to a very nice lady that was working by the dressing rooms,and asked if someone could help me. She called for a manager, and the name on my receipt is Jessica Tinoco. When she came, I, told her what I ,needed and right away she said that all the food was in reach, and I , said no, not the ones I wanted, and the nice lady asked her if she needed a step stool and she said no,then when we got to the food I, needed she seen that she did need the step stool. She, was so mad that she was wrong about the food being on the top shelve out of reach, and had to help me. I, felt like I, was such a bother and cried coming home. I, have never been treated that way at any Walmart's before. Just needed to let you know. Thank You Sherry Andrews

Purchased a 36 count Maxwell house k-cup pods @ your Medford Wisconsin store. Used nearly 1/2 of them and every one busted and each time I had to clean my coffee maker so I switch to Green Mountain with no problems. I feel that there is a problem with the Maxwell house pods.
I own a 2.0 Keurig brewer. My manual reads (Pop in your favorite brand pod). Can you please give an answer

Dear Sir/Madam,
I normally do not complain for bad service but today was too much. I've been a Walmart and Sam's customer for several years here and in other parts of the United States and NEVER received such bad service elsewhere to my recollection.
The following has occurred to my wife and I almost every time we place a prescription to be filled....
1. When taking the prescription there is no problem. We are told our prescription will be filled in 20 minutes Great So, we go shopping in the store just to kill time or get other items we may need..
2. We return within or after the 20 minutes to pick up the medication, Guess What! we are told they are out of it and they will have it TOMORROW, OK.
3. Tomorrow comes we return sometimes in the afternoon to allow delivery but when we reach the counter after waiting in line for 5-10 minutes we are told that it did not come in and it will be here tomorrow . Now! We are getting flustered OK!
4. We return tomorrow to pick the medication up, Guess What? The prescription was cancelled... BY WHOM? NOT US! So I got a little upset and express my feelings to the counter person and she tell me to come at 5:45 after I've already been there almost an hour.
5. The result of this a Pharmacist prepared my prescription and handed to me within 5 Minutes.
THIS YET IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE WE HAD WITH THIS PHARMACY.....

I have been a loyal customer of Walmart for years but after today, I feel I must complain. I live in McMinnville, Tennessee but have shopped at Walmart stores in other cities. When I went to check out, there were only 2 lanes open and people were lined up out in the aisle waiting to check out. Yes, there were those stupid new scan and go registers that you can use but I do not wish to use them unless I have one or two items. There are people with disabilities who may feel like they can't use these registers like my sister who has glaucoma and can't see that well. And yes, there are plenty of older people who feel they can't use them because they don't know how. Corporate people, you need to visit these Walmarts and see how it is and not decide to put these types of registers in just because you want to. You should have gotten feedback from your customers before doing this. I'm sure you would have gotten an earful like you are getting right now. If I hadn't been getting groceries for my sister, I would have taken my cart to the customer service desk and told them to put the items back because I was leaving. If this continues, I will definitely be going elsewhere to get my groceries. Wake up! If Sam Walton were alive today, he would be very upset with the way Walmart is being run today.

I was at Walmart 11-26-2016 at 07:58:52, the store: 330 Sutton RD SE, Owens Cross Roads AL 35763. Manager David Sims, ST# 05197, OP# 004222. I had just gotten off work, a 12- hour shift, I had purchased some items, went to the cash register, the cashiers was rude, she never smiled, or said anything at me even though I smiled at her, never said good morning, she acted as if I was annoying her by being there, the one time she looked me in my eyes, she glanced at me for a second and said nothing.

I had a box of cakes, chips and toddler clothes to name a few items, she tossed my chips down the conveyer belt, as well as my chips, she stuffed my clothing in a bag, not folding in any kind of way, I politely took everything out of bags, folded the clothes, so that they would not be too wrinkled, my heavy bags I doubled. When she rang up my total, she did not even say the price, she just looked down at the floor, I was looking at the total anyway, and gave her the money, he never said, thank-you, she just moved from the cash register and got out her cell phone and started texting.

I was going to go to the manager but, as I said, I had just gotten off a 12-hour shift (nurse) needed rest to do another 12-hour. This cashier was rude.

I went shopping at Walmart in central square last night for Black Friday. Stood in line for activation of contract phones. The sale started at 6:00pm. As I stood there for a half an hour a associate asked me. What carrier I had, I said AT&T. He said, we no longer do AT&T. You have to go to another Walmart. Here it's 5:55 pm. So I called Cicero Walmart which is about 15 minute drive. As I got to Cicero Walmart, the place was packed. I stood there an hour in line just to set up appointment to get phone activated. The associate was rude. By the time I left there and headed back to central square walmart, all the deals were gone.

I think central Square Walmart should of put up notice ahead of time that they no longer carry AT&T. I had called there that morning asking questions about the phone and the guy never said anything to me. He didn't even know anything about the ad. 2 years ago I stood in line for a TV for 2 hours and went to pick it up and they sold my tv to someone else. I've been doing business with walmart for many years. Enough is enough. I'll start doing my Black Friday shopping elsewhere.

I purchased a box of cereal that had a coupon that gave a free box of $3.00 or under. At the checkout the cashier did not know how to enter the information for the free box. She called for a manager who stated since the coupon was on the original box I would have to come back another time for the free box. I told him if the transaction was completed on the original box I could remove the coupon and take the free one right away. the manager said no he could not do that I would have to return at another time. I made no purchase at all, I told him if this was how I was going to be treated I would not buy anything. I then found the floor manager and explained the entire situation to her.

She also said I would have to return at another time. I am disabled and coming back is not such an easy task. I normally get everything I need in one trip to the store. This entire situation could have very simply been remedied if only either of the so called managers would have finished the first transaction and let me remove the coupon for the free item. This all took place at the Walmart store in Aberdeen South Dakota. I normally did a great deal of shopping at Walmart but will no longer do so, I will not be mistreated in any way by any person. Your managers need additional training on how to treat customers, 'no' is not an acceptable answer when there are alternatives.

I was a system analyst and can truthfully tell you there are always alternatives. The service in the Aberdeen store seems to be consistently getting worse, a person will get nothing but angry looks if you ask for nothing more than help trying to find an item. Up to this last episode I still shopped at Walmart even with the poor customer service but there are other stores in Aberdeen that carry all of the items I normally purchase. If your managers refuse to listen to a possible solution to a small problem I believe it may be time to do my shopping elsewhere.

I wanted to buy some towels and sheets that were in the center aisle without any sign of Black Friday. The manager Karen treated me bad and aggressive because of our complaint why there was no sign indicating it was a Black Friday special as I was about to pay. This was at the Walmart at Casa Grande Arizona.

On Oct, 24, 2016 @ 10:am. Columbus, TX. I was looking at the black porcelain drip pans for my cook stove top. There, hung many packages of 2 large & 2 small sizes wrapped together. Alongside these packages were hanging several loose drip pans in both sizes. It looked if some packages had been previously opened and the wrapper removed. I asked the attendant if I might substitute one of the loose pans for one of the larger pans, because my stove has 3 small and one large size. She said I would have to ask the manager. Posing the same question to the manager, he refused me.

"Are you telling me I have to buy 2 twenty dollar packages to get the 3rd smaller pan that I need, when you have those loose ones hanging there? HIs answer was, "That's right." He gathered the loose ones in his arms and just stood there fumbling with them as if he didn't know what to do with his hands. At this point, I left. All my life I thought items on display were for sale. Why not put a price on the loose unpackaged one and give that one, with the packaged set to me? Only a few weeks ago, in the same store, I had bought some dull finished drip pans for $10.00. Only to find I could not wash off any stains or marks that got on them. Therefore, I wanted the black ones to solve my de lima.

I have been buying at this store since it was first opened some 30 or so years ago. Which now makes me almost 93 yrs. And getting out to do my shopping is not that easy. I have always been under the impression everything on display in a store for sale, was for sale. All he had to do was put a price on one of the small loose drip pans hanging there and all would be well. So now I sit at home wishing my stove top looked nice, clean, shiny and stain free. Only to say I am an unhappy camper is minute.

Ive gotten semi used to the fact that cashiers are going to lick their fingers to get bills out of the drawer to hand bills back to the customer. Today I got to bring home 15 bags with a cashiers spit on them because she does the same thing to open the bags. Every item I purchased then had her spit on it. While I know its highly unlikely I'll catch anything from this consider how many people purchased at your chains, how many products go out the door, how many bags. Tell your cashiers to keep their spit to themselves for pity sake.

I have Order number: 5621663-571586 to be picked up at the Checotah OK 74426 store. I have been notified that a part of the order is ready for pick up. I first tried to contact the Chat line only to be told that the Billing Address was incorrect - I double checked and had given them the correct address - one I have used for years and which reflects on my on-line account - 702 SE 1st ST, Checotah OK 74426. She was not helpful.

Next I called the 800 number and was told the store would hold for 7 days, which is the point of my call. I simply requested they hold the partial shipment for an additional 7 days until the Entire Order was ready. I am handicapped and it is not easy to run to the store unless absolutely necessary.Your Customer Service? People would make one believe a PHD is required to understand and honor a simple request. I am getting very disillusioned with Walmart.

I am spending 200 to 400 dollars a month in Walmart, I am handicapped and frequent the Davie, Florida store off of university drive. Every time I come most of the carts are in complete disrepair. The steering is so bad I can barely turn the cart. Why can't they be fixed properly. Many handicapped people complain to management. They inform me they request repair. What's the delay? Why can't my shopping experience not be so frustrating?

I have visited 2 Walmart superstores in the past 2 months. The first was in Sunrise, FL, at the intersection of State Road 441 and Oakland Park Blvd. I requested $20.00 change from my purchase, which the cashier failed to give me. This required me to make another 10 mile trip to straighten out the discrepancy. The second visit was to the Walmart superstore in Pompano, FL on Atlantic Blvd. When I checked out, the cashier did not give me all my purchases, and as a result, I have to again travel about 8 miles, bringing my receipt, to retrieve the goods,

My complaint is that at both these stores, the service is way below par, and I am 75 years old, and it is difficult for me to return to these stores for errors made by your checkout people, who couldn't care less about the customer. I have reduced my visits to Walmart for this reason, shopping at other local grocery stores like Publix, Winn-Dixie and Target. I hope this complaint causes a review of the two stores I mentioned, as I feel they are both sub-standard.

I have a "cage" up and down my spine due to severe scoliosis of my back. I am handicapped because of this and other issues which make it impossible to walk very far. As a regular shopper of Walmart, I am extremely upset with the abuse of handicap parking and the handicap stalls in the restrooms. The parking spaces are regularly used by unauthorized people who have no plaques or plates. They are just lazy. The restroom stalls are regularly used by people who just want "more room to move."

I cant move my body more than 30 degrees in any direction and trying to get down to the toilets is impossible without a rail. I have to use the handicap stalls as they are the only ones with a rail. Not only are customers abusing this stall but so are employees. People stay in there an extended amount of time talking on phones, etc. while I am waiting on a bench outside for them to leave. This is very inconvenient and, sometimes, you cant wait long enough for them to leave because you need the restroom now.

I feel rails should be put in all the bathroom stalls so that us who are handicapped can use any stall available rather than having to wait on those who abuse them. Not having rails also leaves the store open for law suits when a person gets injured from falls trying to "get down" to a toilet without rails. Would also like to let the company know that the McDonalds in the Walmart store at 8401 Anderson Blvd FW, TX 76120 has roaches crawling on the walls.

This is a complaint about a customer and I know you can't do anything but because it involves my Service dog I want you aware of it and make sure employees handle situation similar how the ones did today.

I was at check out with my dog Bentley, she doesn't wear her fest because she is fluffy and its hot on nice days, but she has her gold pendent and visual ID card tagged on leash. Well I was unaware of this unruly Customer, she was at the other end of store giving your employees a very hard time about my dog. 3 or more employees realized she spotted me at check-out and came down to me, they tried to get to me first. She screamed at the top of her lungs at me telling me my dog is not a Service Dog she didn't have her fest on and an emotional support dog is not a Service Dog and called me a name.

I dumb founded, I said something I don't know what it was. I have never been treated like that ever. I'm not out to please anyone, it's the law I can have my dog with me and I do not have to tell anyone my medical history and was not about to with that woman. She is a Service dog and trained to keep my balance and for other things, and she also is an emotional support.

She's Bichon/Havanese, very calm and intelligent, she wants love not violence and wouldn't hurt a fly. Everyone at Walmart, employees have always treated me with a smile and love to see my Bentley, always, they even come up and ask if they can hug her. I have felt very comfortable there. You do have one employee there that is very mean to me, and tried to knock me down but it's not because of my dog. And if she does it again I will personally go to store manager. But she is the only one and she shouldn't even be working there.

But now it's going to take a minute to go back. If I am attacked again, I will call 911 and I will not put up with it. She doesn't have a right to bully me, there are laws protecting me against people like that. The 3 employees that tried to protect are absolutely wonderful and I wish I would have taken all of their names and was able to let you know who they are. Because they deserve acknowledgemen. Great Customer Service people, it was one girl, just lovely and two very nice young men!

I have shopped this store since it opened. I endured the remodel and monitored the continual weekly increases on almost every product that I normally purchase. I spoke with an associate at checkout about the upward spiral of prices across the board and was informed that this is taking place to cover the raises for the new hires at this store. As a person on a fixed income, I have cut back and even returned items which continue to increase in price every time I shop at this store. I find your policy of taking more out of my pocket to cover your payroll an outrage! I have had a Walmart credit card for years and am considering canceling it.

I already cancelled my Sam's Club membership. It is unfortunate that Walmart is no longer a good value and rest assured I shall continue to withdraw my business from your store because of this new policy that has been put in place. For example, today I returned 2 items, Store number 01230, receipt ID number 7JZW47F9W8Q, taco shells that a month ago were $1.12, are now $1.67. GV bacon marked at the meat counter at $2.74, rang up at the register at $3.94. This slight of hand pricing from the shelf to the register probably works on a lot of those who don't check the receipt.

Our family, on tonight, September 18, 2016, was met with a touchy situation birthed from a mischievous Leeds, Alabama Walmart employee who goes by the name of Scorpio. Unfortunately, this overzealous, contemptuous and disrespectful Leeds Walmart employee meant evil by calling the Leeds, Alabama police on our loved one who had treated him with the upmost respect when he refused to give cash from our debit card refund when Walmart, all day and night, hands over cash from debit card refunds even when a person would rather have had the refund placed back on the card at hand.

Then, Jerry, likely Jerry Hicks Jr, a new Leeds Walmart employee, who is obviously a “good” friend of Scorpio, pretended to care about the ill-treatment our loved one was receiving when at the end, we discovered that he too was a huge part of the problem of involving the police in a situation that could have erupted into the death of our loved one.

Fortunately, when Scorpio chose to abuse his minute power by calling the Leeds, Alabama police for no reason, resulting in a gigantic waste of tax dollars from hard-working citizens, Officer Breasseal, an understanding police came on the scene. Not only did Officer Breasseal arrive on the scene, but, three cars of officers showed up as well indicating that Scorpio had likely made the situation seem to be that of a true emergency when it was not an emergency at all. We are confident that had Officer Breasseal not shown up, there would have been an assault, battery and bloodshed upon our loved one.

Furthermore, the actions of Scorpio and of Jerry proved that some people should not be given supervisory responsibilities when these hard-working, we’re sure, officers could have been addressing serious issues that could have been life threatening. Likely, people like Scorpio and Jerry are against marriages that involve people who are unlike them or perhaps they, like Hitler, are drunk with a little bit of power.

In the end, nevertheless, Officer Breasseal did not make a report against Scorpio and the obvious prejudices Scorpio had cowered upon our loved one; but in the same vein, Officer Breasseal did not treat our loved one with scorn, hate or contempt. He was respectful and may our father bless him and his family, always for that.

I purchased a green dot card on 08-21-2016 Ozark Alabama store #00740. When I read it and realized all the fees I would have to pay I was very up-set. I should have bought a Walmart gift card since I plan to purchase just about the whole amount from Walmart. I tried to get my money back from Walmart service department. I purchased the card there but can't get my money back. So I tried green dot com the card has to be activated 1st which cost $7.95 that is throwing money. You took my money. It is real simple just give me my money back. Please make this happen before 09-21-20016.

At 9:15 the Walmart in Morris Illinois prescription department caused me to be upset. I was there to purchase medication behind the counter that would help my husband with his sinus infection. The pharmacist in back refused to sell me anything being it wasn't for me, no one even asked me for my drivers license. I spoke with a manager there and all she had to say is it isn't her department. I rarely buy medication but maybe 3 times a year and am extremely dissatisfied with the treatment I received. Me and my family spend 3-4 hundred dollars weekly at Walmart and being I was treated so unfairly I am now a Jewel shopper. Let me ask you, when elderly or handicapped people need medication and can't leave their home, Walmart turns their caregivers down also?

I bought new everstart car battery which failed after 1 1/2 years. It says on the battery that it has a 2 year exchange warranty. When I brought it back to exchange it was told there is no warranty. It is clearly deceptive since the battery and display says 2 year replacement warranty. I was forced to buy a new battery.

If I could give this experience a minus rating, I would. Placed an order online on 8/29 because the item I wanted was out of stock at the two local Walmart's. Received a 'do not reply to this' email stating that the order was canceled due to 'inability to verify payment information' directing me to 'make sure my information is correct'. No phone number or email address to respond was supplied. Two days later, tried to replace the order only to find that the item I had ordered (and iPhone 5s) was now no longer available.

Placed an order at that time for a different iPhone 5s that was in stock plus several cases for the phone. Received the same automatic email response canceling THIS second order. In frustration, I did a Google search for a contact number and called it. I was informed that Walmart had experienced internal security issues and that the reason for both orders being cancelled. At no time prior to this call was this information given to me. I was never informed that my orders wold continue to be cancelled until I called them. At no time was a phone number or return email supplied.

The supervisor who I spoke to, 'Nina, badge #05133' repeated stated that 'all you needed to do was call us' but accepted no responsibility for the fact that neither the need nor the number were ever supplied. Despite my asking her several times how I would have known that I needed to call them so that they could straighten out their system, she continued to state' all you needed to do was call us' followed by, when I asked how I would know that I had to call, 'you don't have to call us unless you want to'. And to make matters worse, the second phone that I ordered is now no longer available!

This is a perfect example of a large corporation acting in a manner that shows very clearly that they do not care about their customers but only their bottom line. How much effort would it have taken for Walmart to send a personal email to me to let me know they needed to confirm that I was indeed placing the order? Nina even went so far as to try to put the blame on ME because, in her words, 'this is the first time you've ordered from us online in nearly a year'. How crazy is that? And when I asked for a phone number to contact corporate offices, she informed that they don't have one and if I want to see if I can FIND one, she suggested I Google it. Unbelievable.

Walmart, you have lost another customer.

I went to Wal-Mart to get a phone card for my granddaughter. While there I passed a section that had phones on an end cap the price said $5. After getting an associate to help, she discovers that the phone is mis-priced. She said she was going to let me have it anyway since it was the stores fault. She had to call a manager over to ok the transaction. The manager litterly lost her mind. She went into a rant about there was no way she was selling a $29 phone for $5. She was very rude and arrogant! I asked her to whatever happened to the policy, the customer is always right. She laughed at me! Trust me, if they sold straight talk phone cards anywhere but Wal-Mart, I would never shop there again! It didn't matter to me in the beginning, but after her rant, it became the principle of the whole thing!

The USDA says dogs are not allowed in food stores. Except for service dogs and on duty police dogs. I shop at the Jane Missouri Walmart and 90% of the time there is at least one dog being hauled around in a shopping cart. A dog is an unsanitary animal and by law is not allowed in food stores. I shouldn't have to share my shopping experience with a dog. You need to address this problem it's becoming much too common. Don't ignore the law.

I am told by your Brennan Texas store that " corporate" has instructed that no Ocean Spray Cran Cherry juice may be ordered. I had this problem 2-3 months and got the Brenham Texas Store manager to "get this straightened out" I wrote Walmart an never got any explanation as which of you geniuses decided to discontinue one of your best sellers. You have an idiot in your organization who needs to be fired.

Went to Walmart in Talladega AL. to get my tires balanced and rotated. A truck pulled in ahead of me with a flat tire in the back. After being ignored by 2 employees for 10 - 15 minutes , one finally asked what i needed. I told him and was told that it was going to 1 1/2 hrs before he could get me because he had to wait for the guy to go get his vehicle and come back to have his tire fixed,"First come ,First serve". There wasn't another car around, had 6 or 7 bays open and he couldn't get my vehicle on the rack because he had to have it for the other guy whenever he got back. He could have used a jack and been done in 30 minutes if the 2 of the employees would have worked together. Instead they were going to do nothing for another 1 1/2 hrs.

I went to the Wal-Mart in my hometown of Lockhart TX this morning to buy dog food and two chicken breasts. I am a retired Senior Citizen and no longer buy in bulk. Imagine my surprise when I was told, both by the young man in the Meat Department and Customer Service, that it is "company policy" not to break up packages. I had no idea that Wal-Mart was in the habit of discriminating against Senior Citizens and small families, but HEB is not. I will not shop again at Wal-Mart. HEB had the exact same price for the dog food and sold me two chicken breasts.

I ordered a swing set on July 27th and it was supposed to be deliver by August 4th. I got a message saying it was in the store in north Attleboro I go to pick it up and the woman at the desk said it was not in the back. I was told that it was probably on the truck and would be delivered that night when the shipments comes in. The next day I call the store to see if it was there and every person I spoke to was giving me the run around saying the same thing the woman told me the night before, that it would be on the truck coming in that night.

Extremely aggravated over the whole thing, because my sons birthday was August 5th and I wanted it built for his birthday, I decided to just call the next day hoping it would be there so we could pick it up and it be built for his birthday party Aug 7th and was told the trucks don't deliver on weekends. Now I'm beyond aggravated because I have 20 kids coming to my house and no swing set for them to play on. This is so unprofessional and unexceptionable.

I spent almost 500$ on this swing set for it not to be here when it was supposed to be. If I would've know it wouldn't of been here in time for my sons party I would've went some where else to buy it. Now I have to deal with a bunch of disappointed children and most importantly my son that's been looking forward to a birthday present that he hasn't received yet.

I was shopping for fabric at the Walmart store located 2824 Appalachian Hwy, Jacksboro, TN 37757 (store 01466) this morning. I attempted to complete the Walmart survey online ... but unfortunately, the printout is so blurred that I cannot read the ID# so my attempt was unsuccessful.

What happened: I tried to purchase fabric. After announcing customer needs help in fabrics, no one ever came to help me. I waited during two calls and 20 minutes. I went to a "greeter" who could not hear/understand what I was saying, so I went to Customer Service and they again announced for help at the fabric counter. Told me someone would be there to cut/price my fabric ... again, no one. So, I put my selection down and walked away. If Walmart is going to sell fabric, then WHY is there seldom any help at the counter? Talk about a run-around and a waste of time on my part! Not happy with the store!

I got 2 tires. Paying about $200. I bought them on may 8 2016 and by August 3 2016 they were bald and wires are poking out everywhere. When I called wit my concern I was told a manager would call back. Waited an hour no call. I called back talked to a manager then requested to talk to someone else. And I was put on hold for 20 min. Called back and was told phone lines weren't working. Don't believe that.

Then when I talked to the co manager he put me on hold then had someone else pick up and give me the answer I was waiting on. The lady said the manager had to go somewhere. I find it extremely unprofessional to just decide ur done helping a customer. I told the lady that I wasn't done talking to him and she said she cud call him back.

So my bad tires that didn't even last 3 months are still on my car because Wal-Mart doesn't want to replace them. I will never get tires from Wal-Mart again and I will tell others what happened to me so that they will think twice about purchasing tires from Wal-Mart.

I have lived in Decatur, IL for 55 yes. I am 73, a senior citizen who reported SS fraud 4yrs ago. There are people who are angry that I reported this & now when I go into Walmart these people call Walmart Security & pretend they are Police & I am a known shoplifter. They harass & follow me & are very disrespectful. I have never stole anything in my life. I receive pension & SS from my deceased husband. I have a 813 credit rating. A home & I always pay my bills. If you run a background check on me you will find someone is just trying to ruin my good name.

I've shopped at Walmart once or twice a month. I have been a customer for many many years. I hope Walmart can contain this problem. I am not a thief. Stealing is not in my DNA. These people are NOT the real authorities. Contact the Decatur Police Dept. to verify. They are making security look silly because they really think they are harassing a 73 yr. old thief. I would NOT spend the rest of my life stealing from Walmart or anyone. I am considering filing a lawsuit. The harassment needs to stop.

I purchased a Road Hazard Warranty when I purchased a set of tires. I took my vehicle to Store #94 on July 10, 2016 to have my oil changed for the advertised special of $39.88. I was charged $4.79 for an extra quart of oil (I was not informed that I needed an extra quart. Also I needed to have a tire repaired. I was told that the repair could not happen due to the nail being too far on the side of the tire. I feel as if I purchased the road hazard under false pretenses because the road hazard warranty was not honored.

I intend to tell all my family and friends to not use the Tire and Lube Services at Walmart because I am NEVER going back to Walmart. I am very unhappy with my overall experience with Walmart. I would like for someone to call back to discuss this matter as well as I would like a refund of the road hazard warranty that I purchased which is $40. Also, I arrived at the store at 7:45 am. The tire and lube department did not open until 8 am. They did not pull my car into the bay until 8:15 am. I did not leave the store until 10:25 am. Again, I am very unhappy and a very dissatisfied EX-customer.

Poor customer service, If I could give a negative star, I would. There are so many issues, it would take a 10 page research to address each one accordingly. There are two major issue. First, individuals walking around selling food out of their car. Secondly, the parking contains so much trash until it makes doing business questionable. Also, I notice the prices are higher at the Balch Springs location than other areas, I ask myself, what type of business ethics is Walmart practicing, or better yet, is business ethics apart of Walmart's philosophy?

Have feedback for Walmart?