Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

1242+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

I went to the Walmart in 1919 Davis St San Leandro, CA. This happened Monday 4/08/19. This Walmart in particular is always gives me extremely delayed service when the formula drawer to be opened. I went in and there was no bottom to called for assistance to open the formula cabinet. Both me and my husband are walking around asking ALL employees for the key. No one had it. After about 15 minutes we ask someone to make an announcement over they speaker, they did. 5 more minutes and no one came. I decided to go to the front and I encountered the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER DANIELLE. I asked if she could send someone to formula bc no else could seem to help us and she just "ok." I replied frustrated, "It's been over 20 minutes," And she rudely answered "well the only thing I can do is call and you can wait." I walked about 10 feet away and watched her NOT MAKE THE CALL. I went over to her again and said "can you please call because I clearly saw that you didn't." She replied, "Well that's your fault because you walked the other way and now you're going to have to wait longer" I cannot believe this is the type of service I received from the Customer Service Manager. I am extremely applaud and hurt by the attitude of this employee. I shouldn't have to drive to the Walmart father from my house, I expect every Walmart to live up to the great customer service you claim to give your customers. I would like the district manger or store manager to contact me via email or phone. Yessika0@gmail.com or 510-696-0142.

I am writing this letter to clear my Wife Juliette,s good name also mine
Let me give you a picture of how it began .We were checking out at Walmart in Ajax Ontario and the Cashier asked my wife if she would
like to apply for a Wall Mart credit card and with my nod she agreed ...now the line behind us was long and people were not pleased about
this so she felt stressed as the people were grumbling...however she gave the information asked of her ..I was bagging our purchases while she
gave the information as understood .We got the card bearing my name by mail and called activating it being told that we must make the first purchase at Walmart which we did and another at a Pharmacy ...no problem at this time...the third purchase was declined ..I called the security
number that was given and was asked my name where I live date of birth credit cards and their numbers that I have and drivers licence number
and they said this is not correct and asked for me to fax a copy to them ….this is when I took objection...I would not send such a document by mail
ever ..considering the electronic fraud taking place, and beside this it may be against the Law.
We have never been made to feel as though we were scammers as at this time ! and we have never been refused a Credit card before! and we have a number of them in good standing some saying that we qualify for a Credit Increase if desired!...so we don't see why Walmart cannot validate our identity other ways and restore our good standing in the credit department.
We spend about 3-5K at Walmart every year using other Credit Cards ;we would like to continue business with Walmart and it is up to you if this
relationship continues

Sincerely
Neville & Juliette De Abreu

Shopped at Walmart Cromwell CT. Store #02299. Spent over $500.00 with 2 carts of merchandise. Ref#90900040835 on 3/31/19 at 11:12am. Gave clerk $1.00 coupon. She entered $1000.00 in error. Had to empty entire 2 carts, unbag and rescan order. This took another 1/2 hour after waiting in line. No process to void coupon apparently after a manager tried. What a huge inconvenience with children. Almost aborted trip...Walmart needs more up to date computer system to keep loyal customers. I spend an awful lot at Walmart and was very unhappy with this experience.
Susan Mack
3 Mario Drive
Higganum,Ct 06441

The pharmacist literally just told me I would have to come back when a different pharmacist is here because he personally would rather not fill it “because he doesn’t like me”. I’m still beside myself. Torrance Walmart on Normandie ave and 190th st. Wow.

Our local Walmart in port Allen Louisiana is open 24 hours. Should I be able to call and talk to someone at 630 in the morning. Tried this morning from 6am to 630. No answer.

I don't mind self check out usually but.......today I had the worst experience ever! I arrived at the front of store to massive lines in all lines with a cart full of groceries only to find out that yes I had to check myself out and that the store has NO BAGS!!!! Their was a young girl very rudely handing out cheap plastic garbage bags that would barely hold anything heavier than a load of bread without breaking!!!! And since the bags were just laying there the scanner kicked off and had to wait for an employee to come type in code after every few items scanned because the scanner perceived us to be stealing because you couldn't balance the garbage bag in the correct place! Total lack of managerial presence during this catastrophe and total overall poor management! Thank goodness we have another option nearby in Murray, KY !!!! Will not return to the Paris,Tn. STOre! Hire a manager! This woman is never there! We are a rural area we need our store!

Purchased 4 tires and had them put on my jeep almost 4 years ago. I bought road wear and have been satisfied with everything until this weekend. I hit something with my front drivers tire and my tire went almost totally flat. I have only put 29,000 miles on it since I bought the vehicle. I know tires wear and I didn't have a problem with paying for another one at all. My issue was the run a round with my nearest Walmart. I looked them up on line yesterday Sat, 4/6/19 saw their hours were until 7 pm. I called, couldn't get an appointment, must come in person. Was told they could cut off taking customers early so they wouldn't run out of time. I understand this. My husband took the tire off and we drove 35 mins and got there at 6pm. I was told they didn't have time because they were short on help. I wasn't real happy but understood, we shouldn't have gotten there so late. I looked up their hours for today, Sun, 4/7/19, open until 6 pm. We got there at 3pm and was told it would be a 3 hour wait by the same man as the day before. That would have made it closing time for them so why was he still taking customers if I was going to have a 3 hr wait which put it till 6 pm, closing time? Once again he said they were short on help. Not my problem, hire some help, bad manager or something. I was pretty hot this time and should be ashamed of myself for what I said. There were still 2 people in line behind me to talk to him so I'm guessing they didn't have a problem waiting 3 hrs. We drove another 35 miles to Canton, got waited on, the tire replaced, and had dinner out, then drove 45 mins to get home at 6:15. I'm guessing we'd still be down there waiting or would have been told at 6 pm, Oh sorry, it is now too late to do this tonight. You got some serious problem down there. Just needed to vent and apologize as I did use some nasty language at your business. I've had all 4 new tires put on both the last 2 vehicles I've purchased at Walmart and I just purchased another vehicle which I'll put new tires on soon I'm sure but I think I'd rather stay in town and give local merchants my business even it does cost me more after this frustration.

MY TV SAGA: I purchased a 50" Samsung LED TV from Walmart.com on Nov 2016, together with a 4-yr extended warranty. The TV lost its picture and sound in Feb 2019. Asurion, Walmart's Customer Care Team agreed to have the TV repaired at its depot. It was returned via UPS. Although it was now working, it was physically damaged, probably having been dropped in transit.
Asurion now decided to replace the damaged unit but instead of a Samsung, the choice was a Polaroid or a Sceptre---each retailing for much less than a Samsung. I complained to various supervisors at Walmart and Asurion that if I wanted a Polaroid or Sceptre, I would have bought one. "Too bad" was the reply and I was given 48 hrs to decide.
All this with an extended warranty! I chose a Polaroid with a picture that is not the greatest and a reputation that is even worse.

I bought several things at the Brigham City, Utah store including a razor for 11.88. When I got home it wasn't in the bag. I took the recite back to the store and the cashier who helped me said to just go get another one and take it to the customer service desk. They wouldn't let me have it and said they can't do anything about it unless someone turns it in. So I am out a razor and travel to and from the store...I live 5 miles away. Very disappointed and hope this can be resolved.

i had sent a complain on 4/5 when we got home,about 2 employees engaged in a very loud tone,seems the man was trying to calm a cashier down,you wouls thing,that they would go into a offics,the lady was talking so loud,waving arms just unreal,mean while people are looking because it was loud, she is off reg. and there are lines,come on ,then she is going to reg. and a employee walks buy she yells its ok i have been talking to micky,the employee said nothing to her unreal

please see attached. more attached to be submitted

The store in Whitehall, Pa. is by far the dirtiest store I have ever been in, it is a total disgrace. There is garbage, spills and partly eaten food containers everywhere. I just spent over 30 minutes trying to get assistance in the jewelry department along with six other customers. One was waiting so long he sat on the floor waiting for assistance.. I know a long haul truck driver who goes to Walmart before every trip and he once stated to me this was the dirtiest Walmart he had ever seen.

Pertaining to Elm Ridge store, their is no...........................NO need to call me.
My business will all be done with Target. Thank you if you are able to help me.

Walmart customer service, I am a regular shopper at Walmart I tried to send e-mail to Customer Service so many times
clicking on different customer service links never got to send a message Want to return 2 items asap
Senior citizen What is the matter with Walmart. I want them to send me an e-mail explaining this and how to contact
Walmart via message I am hard of hearing

I was in Vietnam 1969-1970 I took a lot of 35mm pictures. I had some of them developed (slides) by Walmart and they were very good. I decided to get some more done. I went back to Walmart and left them, I was told by the clerk that they would be ready after 5:30 3/29/19. I went back 3/31/19 to get them and was informed that they were not in yet. I was told to check back latter. I went back this AM 1000 and they still do not have them.?? My ticket no. was not checked? I told the girl working that counter my name three times. she went through a pile of envelopes and told me my order was not there. I was not told when to expect them to be in. These photos are not replaceable. My ticket No. is 487487. The store is at 1780 South Lake Drive Lexington SC 29073. I NEED YOUR HELP. THANKS.

Four people waited over 20 minutes for someone to assist us in the jewelry area. I was the last in the group to arrive the over head page was sent out twice still no one came! I needed a watch battery the other wanted to purchase from in the counters. What a shame!!! Store number is #01081 manager Donald Chavis 2900 SW 42nd. Street my receipt ID# 7N5KLWCQ3VM

In December, 2018, I bought a Walmart gift care for $100 at the Walmart #3432 in Texas. I mailed it to my niece in Glendale, Arizona. When she went to use it at her local Walmart store, the cashier and manager confiscated it. They stated the computer directed them to do so, but gave no reason. Prior to going to the store, my niece had checked the balance and it showed $100. When I spoke with the store manager by phone, he confirmed they had taken card, but he did not know why. He gave me a phone number and email address, which I used to contact Walmart. It is now March, and I have received no response. The manager of my local Walmart stated this may be related to a gift card scam. All I want is to have my money refunded, since we were unable to use card. This is very frustrating!

I live in Elizabethton, TN, but purchased several items at the Walmart in Boone, NC, last Sunday, March 24, 2019. Upon leaving, I asked the cashier if I had all my bags, and she said that I did. When I returned home to TN, I realized that one bag was missing, and looked on my receipt to see if I had been charged for that. When I saw that I had been charged, I called the store that same evening and asked if the bag had been retained. The lady I spoke with was very nice and told me that the bag had been located. She told me that I could bring my receipt and pick it up. I told her that I lived in TN, and that it would probably be a week before I could pick it up. She said that it was no problem, and that she would leave it up at the customer service desk for me with a note. Today, exactly a week later, I went to pick up my items, and a different lady at the customer service desk said that it wouldn't be there and that they restock merchandise like that. She said that shouldn't have told me that. I told her about the phone call, and she wasn't at all sympathetic or apologetic and said that I could have checked the bags myself before I left! She did give me a refund for what I said I was missing. Luckily for Walmart, I am a very honest person and told the truth! Since she was not very nice, I asked to speak with a manager. I told him that I had driven back from TN (1.5 hours each way) to retrieve the items. Here's when it got worse! The manager said that he couldn't do anything about it because "we ain't got no room to keep anything up here." It was only two items in one, small bag! I was blown away by his lack of professionalism and just walked away. Besides his unacceptable grammar, could he not have offered to go back and find those items for me that had been restocked? At no time did he offer to do that. While I could have done that myself, I just left the store. This store just lost the items I would have bought, in addition to the $100+ groceries I would have purchased while I was there. What a customer service nightmare! Walmart has layaway, but can't hold one paid bag for a customer until she can pick it up? I don't fault the original cashier, as I'm sure she thought she gave me all my bags. What I cannot understand is the lack of professionalism on the part of the customer service department and the manager on that shift. I have never had a bad experience at that store, and I am very frustrated by the experience.

Store #1080
Address: 5995 Steeles Avenue East Scarborough On M1V 5P7

Large pitted Prunes is being sold at the above walmart/ This product didn't have expiry date. When inquired at the customer service, proper answer was not given.

BIDDEFORD,ME. WALMART insensitive to people with disabilities. They have eliminated 7 disable parking spots by placing mulch and shrubs in the parking area for disabled. I complained to assistant manager to no avail, if not resolved I plan to post my complaint on facebbook.

I live in Wyoming in heavy Grizzly Bear country and am a pro photographer. I am out in the mountains a lot by myself, so along with bear spray, wanted to carry a shotgun. I went to my Wallmart in Cody, WY to purchase a shotgun. I was talking to my HUSBAND on the phone, so I didn't answer the clerk right away when he asked me who the gun was for. So he called a manager to the back and made me feel like an absolute CRIMINAL! I am SO OFFENDED right now, I am furious. I do not so much as have a parking ticket on my record, but he REFUSED to sell me a gun because I was talking to my HUSBAND on the phone!!!! I spend at LEAST 200.00 per WEEK in your store, and yet I got treated like total dog crap!!!
NOT a happy consumer of Wallmart. I will go to ALBERTSONS from NOW ON!!!!!!

Walmart in Broomfield Colorado doesn't have enough electric carts my last visit I spent an hour and 40 minutes waiting for an electric cart I can't walk I need the help I'm here now I've been here another hour they say that their tour broke down tour to Noah's wedding to you know what a senior citizens need to be able to shop to I'm leaving your store now cuz I can't possibly shop here help the elderly they don't seem to care at this store and they're very rude to me

Every time I've picked up prescriptions at the Mount Dora, FL. pharmacy I've experienced a waiting line. Minimum - 7 minutes, longest to date - 34 minutes. Folks, that is a freaking SHAME! Corporate/store management should be appalled. Are you unaware of the fact that MOST of these people are the elderly and sick? Of all the lines in your stores, the pharmacy should be the shortest and smoothest. Not so much, I'm afraid. I was number eleven in line today (21 minutes) and counted seventeen folks in line on the way out (line went to the aisle end cap and headed off down the cross aisle) Is this REALLY how you want to be known for treating the sick and elderly in this nation??
To their credit, the two ladies on pickup were and have always been courteous, efficient, and friendly. I've always been underwhelmed by the four or five "specialists" behind them. Seem so "special" and "elite" - above it all. Regards, Roy Stup

I was treated rudely by an employee (named Virginia) in electronics in the Bedford, IN store. This was approximately 1:30pm on Wednesday, 3/27.
1) After unlocking a case for me to get a 11$ screen protector for a cell phone, she pointedly told me I would have to pay for it immediately in that department - even though I hadn't suggested otherwise. Normally, this wouldn't have been a problem for me. Today, it seemed purposely rude, because a moment before, she had just told a man that he did not have to immediately pay for his item she had just retrieved from the same case.
2) I needed 2 additional items from another locked case. She retrieved one of them for me, but she acted impatient the whole time. I needed the last item from the next case, but I noticed that a customer had been waiting at the register for at least 5 minutes. She apparently hadn't noticed them, so I told her that I still needed one item from the case, but that she should go ahead and help the customer that had been waiting. While I was waiting (at the case a few feet from the register) another customer walked up behind the first.
3) After she had helped the first customer that I had deferred to, instead of helping me with the last item I needed, she immediately asked the new customer what he needed and took him a few aisles over to talk to him. I felt this was not just terrible service, but outright disrespectful - especially after I had offered to wait while she helped the first customer.
4) After that, she walked back to the register to help someone else - again without even asking if I was ready!
As she saw me mad and leaving the area, she yelled at another employee who was just passing by and said, "Oh yeah, this guy needs help." I said that I no longer wanted help and didn't intend to buy anything after her bad service.
5) Instead of apologizing, she made excuses, telling her coworker (in front of other customers), "Oh yeah, he's been acting like he's gotta have his stuff first." That was entirely false - I even asked her to first go help the customer that had been waiting a long time! That was also incredibly unprofessional and rude to talk like that about a customer - in front of other customers, instead of providing pleasant and helpful service. She then tried to say that she didn't know that I was ready - even though I had told her that I knew what I needed when I asked her to help the FIRST customer. She knew I was waiting, but she didn't even ask if I was ready before she proceeded to help additional customers. She was rude, unapologetic, and acted like I was the problem. When I told her I would inform customer service, she just acted even more defiant and rude in front of other customers - not a good look for Walmart. I didn't buy those items or the items in my cart. I returned the 50$ cologne I had already paid for. Her terrible service & rudeness lost 170$ in sales today. I won't be back. Customers want help, not rude power-tripping attitude.

I would like to know why your stores do not have a stamp saying paid on it or some type of tape to attach to items that do not fit in bags ? I am sick of being stopped as I'm leaving the store asking for my sales receipt to prove I paid for the item even tho they watched me leave the register. This is very embarrassing not to mention it humiliates you as other shoppers are passing and looking at you as if you were a criminal ! I realize you have theft problems but that is a different problem and not one for your greeters stopping and saying Honey can I see your receipt and embarrassing a person. How hard could it be to furnish this at your registers to save your customers from going to other stores to shop that does do this ! This happens daily , there is no reason for it !

This morning I went into the Walmart location on Fallbrook at The Fallbrook mall in Woodland Hills California needing to make a return of two products that have been unopened not user tampered with with my original receipt and had the expectations based on your return policy and previous experience at Walmart stores doing returns that I would get my money back and be able to get a refund for the items I kept my receipt for it and didn't use. One item was vitamins totaled at $19.98 & muscle rub totaled at $7.97. I waited a total of 12 minutes before it was my turn to be helped I went to the register and the cashier who was there to help me Eileen was told halfway through the transaction to go on lunch so she said okay walked away clocked out and left so I was left there standing for another 5 minutes before any of the other three customer service employees that were standing there not doing anything would acknowledge me and start the transaction over again.
much to my shock and surprise I was denied a refund or exchange of any kind because my receipt had been folded up several times I'm sorry I keep a small pocketbook so I fold my receipts of tiny and file them away apparently Miriam the customer service rep that refused My Refund and The elusive customer service manager who would not come out of the office I was told "she's not going to tale to you and plus shes too busy handling some monies" or so it was relayed to me in a very condescending tone. I also had a bathing suit I had purchased a week prior for my daughter's birthday that was today and I realized I had gotten a size too small and I wanted to exchange it I did not have my receipt for that one but I don't do excessive returns at Walmart so I could have been able to do a return or so I understood from the policy that I read just that morning online, but lo and behold I was refused for that return as well. now I would understand if I had excessive returns or if I had even walked around the store prior to give me my return but I came directly from the front doors to the customer service desk I had my receipt I had my items on damaged I don't understand the problem and as far as I know I was completely entitled to a refund per your Walmart policy that's posted as of right now on the website. I don't know why I was humiliated by a customer service rep this morning in front of serveral other customers, I really don't understand the disdain that the customer service rep had for me considering her personality changed immediately when she started helping me as opposed to the lady that she was helping minutes before. I don't enjoy spending money for my 6 childrenand my husband and my pets add a company who doesn't value their customers and treat them as though they are the scum of the earth. I'm a professional woman middle-aged I don't have a bad attitude I'm a very Cherry person and I greeted her to such so I really don't understand and I'm humiliated embarrassed appalled upset and I completely disrespected and insulted. And not to mention now I'm out the money for those two items and the bathing suit that I was denied a return for. I had one of their complaint in the past that I brought up to the GM there and he didn't care about it I gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking it was just a bad day so I continue shopping and this makes me want to tell all my friends not to go to Walmart anymore cuz this is how you're going to be treated you have to worry about buying items cuz God forbid their mistake and you have to return them you'll just be humiliated in front of all the other customers and denied and you'll be out money. I hope that my complaint is taken seriously and that issue can be resolved and those employees are disciplined accordingly because this behavior is got to stop especially in economy like today you have to earn your customers not scare them away. I really thought Walmart had better values and instill better values and customer service skills in their employees but I'm sadly mistaken I highly doubt that this will be resolved I don't have much faith in it I'll be pretty shocked if it is , but one can hope.have a good day and thank you for your time.

Ordered a television from walmart.com because they were out of stock at the nearest store, it all started when the woman working and electronics informed to me I could buy the TV at walmart.com since it was out of stock there and because it was out of stock she would give me a 10% off voucher which I could use on Walmart.com. well first thing, the voucher was not 10% it was only up to $20 and secondly the voucher was expired so I order my TV and after much confusion about when it was supposed to arrive it finally got to me in time for my birthday.
It was then that I found out that pilot the delivery company does not deliver anything be on the back of their truck so getting a 65 inch TV to the second floor apartment with only myself and my wife was not going to be very easy, but I did get the man to help me take it up there and gave him a $10 tip
But when I opened it and turned it on I saw that it was broke the screen was cracked straight down the middle and at the very top had a half moon almost look like someone kicked it
I immediately called Walmart and the Fiasco began, I was first told that no problem they would take care of it and get me out a new TV and also they sent me an email with a $20 off my next purchase at Walmart of $45 or more.
So then I get a US Post Office shipping label in my email so I am supposed to box this thing back up and take it to the post office? I called them back up and by the way every time I call I am talking to the call center in India and speaking with a different person so this person gets on the phone and I tell them there is no way I can take it back to the post office and explain the reason which was I am on the second floor and it would not even fit in my vehicle oh, I mean this is a 65 inch TV and I only have a small car.
So this man informs me that he will take care of it of course and that FedEx will be there the next day to pick it up at which time he offers me 10% off of the TV. He tells me that the TV will be there within 7 days. I get an e-mail verification about the replacement TV and the shipping date the new one will arrive, then immediately after I get another email stating the TV has shipped?! The next day comes and there is no FedEx I figured maybe they got busy and would be there the next morning so I waited until the next morning and still no FedEx at which point I call Walmart again and I am told they will have to call me back after they look into it oh, I never did get hey call me back what I did get was an email stating the TV WOULD ship after they verify that they received the broken one.
So of course I call Walmart again and I am talking to the call center in India and I am fed up with what they are doing so I tell them I want to speak to someone higher up than them so at first I am told there is no one higher up then then to which I said they're absolutely is somewhere then I am placed on hold and when she comes back she tells me that she will give me 10% off of the TV, again and will order it immediately so I am at a loss now and I say no I want to speak to someone above her I finally get an American woman I don't know where but she has no clue what is going on and when I tell her the situation about FedEx she cannot find anything so this takes about a 45-minute phone call to where she finally reschedules FedEx to come get the TV. So after I get off the phone with her I get an email stating my order has been cancelled saying the TV is out of stock and they have no idea when they will be getting any more in stock that is exactly what it said so being very angry now I call Walmart backup and I am speaking to the call center in Indy again and at first the woman tells me the TV is out of stock and cannot be ordered after me reading her the riot act for a minute or so she then asks me if I want her to reorder the TV and she will take 10% off of it, at this point it's all thoroughly ridiculous and I hang up and write a letter to Walmart to which I get a generic response stating they are sorry and the customers are their most important yada yada yada so anyway I get another email this one saying I am not going to be charged for the TV or something then I get an email after that stating they are going to refund my money so now they have $800 of my money tied up and according to the email it will take up to 223 billing Cycles to put the money back on our card. So now I cannot even go somewhere else and buy a TV so I'mma sit here and twiddle my thumbs trying to see my computer from across the room on my birthday in our new apartment.
I know many people probably exaggerated but I actually have all of the emails all of the correspondence and in fact I went to walmart.com and the TV that they cannot get it still being sold I even went through the whole buying process up until putting my actual credit card information in and clicking by and was told that it would be available April 3rd if I wanted to pick it up at a local store and it would be between April 3rd and 10th if I wanted it delivered.
That is my complaint Mickey Mouse just started running Walmart

I shop mostly at the Livingston, Tex Walmart and recently I have tried unsuccessfully to use my Chase Debit Card. This card has worked at every other store but the last three times at Walmart it wont accept my card. the card is not that old and has been used at 3 different check outs at the Livingston store with the same results. Apparently the checkers do not pass this problem on or the management ignores it.

OMG went to the store to buy a few things and to my surprise the polish dogs I buy went up $3.00 that is outrageous. I was already upset that a case of the dog food went up $2.00. How are people supposed to live on a fixed income? I do a lot of price checking so I suppose I will be buying things somewhere else....

I went in store 6777 clinton hwy.knoxville tn. 3-20-19 at app.19:30 pm. entered the main doors due to the lawn and garden doors closed.every time i have been to this store the doors were closed.even afternoons.So i go get the 4 things i needed and went to the front 10 check outs where i had came in.they are 10 of them at that entrance,only one was open.a lady in management walked by with 4 or 5 people in line ,looked and went on by,did not open another check out. i was in line 10 mins or more waiting.I should not have had to walk to the food section to check out. some people did.if all those check outs are not used take them out for more space. and then after i checked out i had to wait in a line going out due to a employee checking every thing in people had bought with there receipt.there were at least 6 in that line. I think some changes need made. or close this store down. I will try my best not to go back to this location again or Walmart at all.

4350 Southwest Dr, Abilene, TX 79606

Profiling is a real big issue at this store I go to the store at least once a week this week I've been going at least every day for lunch in the morning before I go to work and I get harassed almost every time I go there followed around the store by the managers and I get questioned after I already purchased something . I'm African American I have a full-time job I'll bring in over 1500 a week I've been going to this Walmart for years and I have not seen it this bad I question myself every time about even going to that store or Walmart engine oil

I am a handicap person who must use the electric carts. Now Wytheville, Va. has put in all these self checkouts. How are handicapped people and the elderly supposed to be able to use these? I went to Wal-Mart for groceries because I could get other supplies there as well. It was a one stop shop but I will not be back if I have to try to check myself out!!!?????

Great Value white bread UPC 007874228644 I believe you have changed bakeries for this white round bread. Try a loaf. It tastes OK but is full of air holes. I have not had one loaf that is not full of air holes. It is impossible to make a PBJ or put mayonnaise on a slice of bread as the condiment
goes right thru. Please Please find a better bakery for this bread

I have been waiting for 15 mintues for customer service to help obtain a product that is locked behind glass door (Baby formula). I am a valued customer and i feel like im getting treated like a criminal. All items should be locked behind a glass door. Is this worlwide practice to lock walmart products behind glass doors and have the customer wait 15 minutes or more to custumer support? If so, i will take my business other places and encourage my friends and associates to shop other places where the customer is valvued.

I went into the Brunswick Wal-Mart super center on yesterday morning to get a set of tires. After waiting for 2 and a half hours, the tires were not properly put on my vehicle or were not the proper tire for the car. After, I complained and asked for the tires to be removed the young man put my original tires back on my car. This morning the tire pressure is off. My tires were not low when I went in there, so I believe that the mechanic did not put enough air in my tires. I am highly upset.

my name is Sherry Newby I am complaining about the way I have been treated by one of new pharmacist. She insinuated I was going to get hooked on the medications I was taking. She said I should not be ta in front of about 10 customers. then she says, she could'nt believe a doctor would prescribe lorazepam and subozone together. She looked at me with such disgust. I was just so taken back by her abrasive attitude. I am on meds for PTSD major anxiety issues and depression. I have been a customer at Walmart pharmacy for over 3 years. She also insinuated that I was getting medication from more then one doctor, I told her I have had the same doctor, Howard Silcoff, MD and have never had anyone other then him prescribe my meds in his care. I have never had a bad screening in the 3 yrs with my doctor. The next month it was worst. She refused to fill my med because she needed approval other then a email from my doctors direct computer. she has given me such anxiety issues over this and for what. I have been clean over 7 years and I am at the peck of my life. I am 55 and do not deserve to be treated as I have been. Deb has treated me so very good and the past pharmacists too. This is a situation I feel strongly discriminated against. may I say every time she needed these approvals, I had to go days without my meds. there is so much more to say about the two months that followed these. I was treated worst each month that passed, only by her. Please do not shove this under a pile of papers, I am very upset and need more then just her apology. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I do not know her name. I know what she looks like, short curly gray hair with glasses. I will go there tomorrow and find out. The store is located in Ithaca, RTE #13, Elmira Road, 14850

I text your company 3 time with no success. all want a replacement for my Keurig coffee maker.it look like asurion is not going honor the RPL plan.I'am sending the plan no#060538821997.I do have a copy of the mail in card.It bought 6-21-17 so I know that's still cover.Thank you

We purchased a Sharp vacuum cleaner on 3.8.2019. When we brought it home and went to open the box it was closed with a single piece of tape. Also it showed where the flaps had been glued shut but now was open. I opened the box and took out the vacuum and the tank inside we dirty and not only that it was a canister for a Dirt Devil vacuum. When I tried to return it, with the receipt, the next day. the manager as much as called me a liar saying the boxes are all sealed when they get them. I was also told that if I wanted to be sure something was good in the store I should open the boxes before buying.
We did not want our money back we just wanted to return for another vacuum. Can you please help us

I just received a recall on my medication I bought at my local Walmart in Olean,New York. I took it to the pharmacy for a replacement as described in the letter from the corporate office. After a more than 45 minute wait the Pharmascists told me it would cost $17.90 to replace my prescription. That cost was more than what I originally paid for the prescription. I have 2 sons that are both Pharmascists and they both said it should just be a swap. I drove 30 miles each way to get this and ended up leaving with nothing. Ever since the old Pharmascists manager (Tracy) has left the service level here has diminished. I would expect some sort of response as I am concerned If I keep taking the current medication there could be some serious side effects or illness.

Mark Hale
5 Sunburst Lane
Allegany,New York 14706
716-373-5275

Hi.I texts your company on 3-11-19 about my Keurig coffee maker it stop working . I have a 2yr replacement plan on it,I bought at Walmart on 06-21-17 .they told me that would take 48hr .I text a copy of the receipt at that time.it has been 5 days now and no response. I hope to hear from you? My email is Bev13760@yahoo.com

I was doing a search on bing.com for a Samsung TV model number mu6070 and this one came up first

When I click on it the price says $349 and Walmart # 565429971. It says price for in-store purchase only and in stock at Homewood Illinois.

I asked my husband if he can go and pick it up so he gets there and she will not give it to him for that price. The price is coming up $448. After doing some investigating I see that they also have another listing for the same model number and the Walmart # 572043830 is different .

I tried calling the store and it would ring and ring nobody would answer so I tried to call again and a woman answered so I ask to speak to a manager and was put on hold but nobody ever returned. I tried to go online to live help and the woman was not helping me at all. She told me I had to go into the store this whole time my husband is waiting at the store.

I call you on the toll-free number And I explained the situation to the woman giving her both of the Walmart numbers and all she could tell me was Walmart # 565429971 it does not exist. If it does not exist how come it is coming up in a search engine and how come I am looking at it right now?

I received a response from walmart.com online and they said that they would for sure have the store contact me within 48 hours. It's been longer than that and I have no contact so I emailed them back again and today another person emails me asking questions that have already been answered and offering me a $25 credit, really? Walmart sucks

After waiting over a month we finally received Walmart.com order number 3091956-372019. Color specified on the leather loveseat was "ivory" the color received was identified as "ice" (It is gray) on the shipping container, "ice" is not an option on Walmart's web site. If ivory color leather love seat is no longer available, we should have been informed in advance.
In order to reconcile this matter, Walmart should replace the ice/gray color, Steve Silver Co. Laurel leather upholstered power reclining console loveseat with ivory color, if an ivory color is no longer available then a credit ($1,222.18) be issued with the understanding that because of all the inconvenience we keep the ice/gray color loveseat.
Robert Greer
40641 Meadow Lane
Palm Desert, California 92260
760 346-4429
greercor@msn.com

The service! NO one should have to stand in line to check out for 15-20 minutes and be told to use the self checkouts. The older people do not want this they want to have the service they are paying for. I worked for Wal-Mart in the 80's and we were taught the customer came first and that they left the store happy. Please get back to the way Sam Walton ran his stores with the customer was important because with out them you won't have a store. Money can't be the ruler.

Today, I went to Walmart in Athens Alabama. They only had one person manning a cash register and I was forced to use the self check out or wait in a long line. Everything went well until I tried to scan an item on clearance. It would not scan so I dug out the old reading glasses and punched in the number for look up. It came back as number not found. A cashier was standing nearby so I politely asked for help. That's not my job was the response I got and she yelled a name across the store. No one responded, she walked away with a frown on her face. I waited a few minutes and then left the item on the counter and checked out the ones that scanned. I should have left them all in hindsight I then went and found the phone number for the manager. Ha ha ha a lot of good that did me. The first call, she hung up on me and I was being very nice. The second call I was put on hold for 15 min and I hung up. Long story short WALMART SUCKS. I will not shop that Walmart again and may not shop any Walmart again. If I have to drive to another town there are other choices. I am a 70 year old disabled woman on a fixed income. I do buy things on clearance when I can. If you expect us to use self checkout you should make the clearance tags so that they will scan. This is not the first time I have had problems with this Walmart but it will be the last.

I ordered a mattress online and after waiting a week and realizing the mattress hadn't shipped, I contacted customer service. It turned out that the mattress was out of stock. Okay understandable. I was willing to wait. Another week goes by and I decide to check back with customer service and now I'm told my order will be canceled and I will receive a refund. At this time the price for this bed has gone up over $100 everywhere else and the only remaining size left on walmart.com is a king and now that has gone up over $100 from what it was the day I ordered. (I originally ordered a queen) So I call and speak to another agent and explain I'm willing to wait and would like the same price I originally paid. I'm told they will take $60 off of the price I paid and the will shipping will be expedited when it's finally back in stock. I'm satisfied with this and thank the agent. Then I'm emailed and told my order has been canceled. Are you serious? Here is the emails sent to show the inconsistency:

Response email (03/13/2019 05:08 PM)
Hi Sheila,
I am Charlie the Supervisor in charge and I am sorry to read this inconvenience with your order. Sheila, be advised that I have carefully checked our records and I have placed a cancellation request for this order, so please I kindly ask you to allow up to 48 hours for this order to be cancel,for the refund process to be initiated.
Again I apologize for this inconvenience and trust me I truly hopes this issue never happens again.
Charlie A.
Walmart.com Customer Care

**MY RESPONSE
Customer email (03/13/2019 09:11 PM)
I spoke to someone earlier today that offered an adjustment of $60.71 off the price of the mattress. He explained to me that once the mattress is back in stock it will be automatically shipped to me and I won't need to do anything else . I'm okay with waiting since he offered a discount. So now...Who should I believe, him or you?

This is the email they sent after the call:

Hello Sheila,

Thanks for your recent Walmart.com purchase. An adjustment in the amount of$60.71 has been made to this order. See below for details.

If any of your items have already shipped, you will receive a refund for the adjusted amount for those items.
Order number: 3301968-845943

— Your Walmart Customer Care Team

Adjustment details - Walmart.com

Item Adjustment Reason

Modern Sleep Engage Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid 11-Inch Mattress, Multiple Sizes -$60.71 Late to Arrive

Total Adjustment: -$60.71

I bought a toaster oven on-line last week and when I received it and plugged it in it did not work. I read on-line I may take it back to the store for exchange or refund. Upon arrival to the store the person at the counter was polite but informed me I could not exchange or return at the store. Another girl next to her to her no that's not right he can only return it.They called for the customer service manager how reiterated she could and would not help, her words and was not rude but not polite either. Basically just looked to be going through the motions. I asked for a store manager and was told she was not in store. They called for the assistant manager who came 45 minutes later, this after I had already been there 40 minutes before getting to the front of the exchange line. I explained to him as well I bought it on sale for $20.00 off and they told me I could only return it and buy another at full price. I told them I had never heard such a policy that you could not simply even exchange a defective product for the price paid that was clearly in the return period, I only bought it last week. He reiterated that he wasn't going to take a $10 dollar loss for me even if he could. I said first you policy is written on the wall behind you. It clearly says you will return it or exchange it with or without a receipt. It says nothing about in store only or excludes on-line. It only reads Walmart. Pretty sure they are both the same company? He proceeded to condescend me and asked me what my problem was and i should just spend the extra money it was no big deal. Not that anyone needs to know my personal business but right now for me it is a big deal. I explained to him that I spend hundreds a month in groceries in this store as well as several season clothing and other merchandise purchases throughout the year. To no avail he could not have been ruder or cared less. I can't believe that Walmart has a person like this representing them. I even knowing I had to exchange this item, ordered some other things on-line to pickup in store while exchanging this. I proceeded to find out, as I said fine I don't want this either then. I will return all my purchases, that you can't return an on-line purchase for 24 hours, and I would have to come back if I wanted to do that. I said fine then, this will be my last purchase here EVER.

Fast forward about 45 minutes later at home my phone rang. It was Amanda the store manager from that Walmart calling who was immediately apologetic. She was at the store, the other personnel lied and said she was not. I believe one of the non management personel had informed here of how the other 2 managers had treated me. Amanda went out of her way to find my on-line order and phone number and call me to make things right. She could not have been nicer. I came back to the store and got the product at the price I originally paid and she gave me an additional 20 bucks off. She truly seemed to care as you would expect an employee should care about a customer.

While she did the correct thing, I have to believe that Walmart executive are not letting enough empowerment to trickle down to lower management to make logical judgement calls.

This oven was on sale at Amazon too for the same price. I could have bought from there, and if I had an issue, I simply fill out the included return label and they will send me back my exchange. I would not have wasted nearly 3 hours of my life over a toaster oven. The funny thing is that retailer wonder why brick and mortar stores are not popular anymore.

Not sure what I will do next time. Amanda did make it right. I'm just not sure it's worth the hassle to have to get to the point of being right again in the future.

Walmart you have some learning to do about GOOD customer service.

Thank you Amanda!

I don't know what's up with your online ordering but it's not working. I tried to place an order and all goes well until I go to my cart for checkout. I verify the order and hit continue and it goes no further. I called the customer service line and she had no idea what the problem was or how to fix it. GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE.

Walmart is so often out of stock that you have to try to order online and end up paying more because it's not in the warehouse and you get an extra charge for shipping charges for having to buy directly from the retailer through Walmart. Then when you do try to online order it doesn't work. What are our option other to stop shopping at your store period. This is BS.

If you people care at all about your customers then fix the damn problem.

Cashiers at scan and go completely Ignored me for over 10 minutes. Water was on clearance. It didn't scan right. Finally got assistance and was treated extremely rude. I asked why if there was a green light why it was closed. Was pretty much told off by cashier. She refused to help me. Another customer told a group of 5 cashiers that I needed help. The one that was supposed to help completely ignored me. Told me I rang up the wrong code because they are 2 different prices. They are to assist and they did not!!! Completely Rude. Will not shop at this location again! My shopping experience was horrible!

Tried to return an item bought a paint sprayer to paint a room the paint sprayer busted and now Walmart does not want to return the item . The employees at Walmart were very rude and not helpful at all .

I was in the Wal Mart on Friday 8th to get new tires on my Rav4
I dropped it off and went shopping. When I got done shopping I returned to the automotive department to see if my car was finished. When I got their it was still in the bay. They were backing it out as I parked. They took off at a high rate of speed squealing my tires. Then they turned the corner way to fast (again squealing my tires) Then I heard my brakes being slammed on and my tires squealing more. He then drove it back and parked it in a spot next to where I was standing. When I went inside, I asked the guy who was checking me up, what the hey were they doing tearing up my car. He said "They drive it thru the parking lot doing figure 8's to make sure the tires don't fall off" REALLY
I said why do you have to tear up my new tires and my car. Said it was common.
I have never in my life had to deal with someone doing that to my vehicle. What is your solution to this issue?
Also, at this point, it probably a mute point, he got grease on the inside of my car door (which is cloth)
My car was don at 1125 Shreveport Barksdale Hwy, Shreveport LA 71105. I'm very upset with this. I am over 60 years old, so I'm not a kid who finds it amusing to squeal up my tires.
I am attaching a copy of my invoice so you know when I did this
Mrs. Terry Paul

Been going to Wal-Marts for about 40 years now. The old store was great as everyone that worked there seemed happy and they were always willing to help but the new supercenter is nothing like that. The people that work there seem unhappy as the never smile or speak and some are just down right rude. I know I'm not the only one to feel this way.

We ordered a TV on Feb. 24 of this month (order #3261965-491599) for some reason it was canceled. We checked with our Visa acct. and were told that everything was fine, there was no problem on their end. I did not pursue that order again but instead decided to order a different TV . On the 26th I ordered another TV (order 3281967-236255). This order was also canceled. Both times I had gotten confirmation and then processing e-mails then a couple of hours later they canceled. I called Walmart "help" line and was told it was "security issues" I asked what kind of issues and was told they did not know, just that it was " security issues" I asked how I could find out what was the problem so I could fix them. She said she was sorry but all it said was "security issues". Again I called visa and was assured it was nothing with the credit card. Both orders had been immediately refunded to Visa. The Visa agent suggested I go directly to the store and have them order it - maybe that would work better coming directly from the store. I did this and placed the order on the 27th order #3291967-781551 (the tv is the TCL series 6 roku tv which was not on hand at the Walmart store here in Worthington, MN). I paid for the TV with my Visa card at the store. I got the confirmation e-mail 10:06 a.m. I got the processing your order e-mail at 10:07. At 6:16p.m. I got the " We Got Your Message---We canceled as requested" e-mail. I DID NOT cancel this order!! At 6:17 p.m. I received the Great News! Your refund is ready for pick-up e-mail. I returned to the store the next day to find out what they knew. Customer service tried to refund using the email bar code but it was denied They were as helpful as they could be but stated that online and in store were pretty much two different entities and they could give me some customer help numbers one in particular that was different than what I had already. I called the help number I had gotten and the help representative was apologetic and said the problem was on Walmart's end and he would have it taken care of. He said I could reorder in about an hour and it should be o.k. . I did not order because I was going to wait until I had gotten my refund. I told him I wanted my refund to go back on the visa card and he and one other rep assured me that would happen. I even pointedly asked if the refund would be put back on the card and they said yes, but processing could take 5 days. Because of the weekend I waited 8 days and checked my card. Guess what no refund! Again I called Walmart "Customer Care" (that was today Wed.7th). After explaining the whole process, (for the what is it now 4th or 5th time? I was given to the resolution center. Here I am told I have to use the e-mail paper because they can't (or won't) credit my credit card. So I have the option of taking the letter back to the store, (because they should know how to redeem it, they have to call Walmart.com or something) or the rep can help me, but it might take longer than if I go to the store. I chose to go back to the store as the rep was not the most understanding and the "I know how frustrating this is for you" line got old after the 8th time. The in store people were very genuinely helpful. We tried the e-mail refund and it said invalid again, I explained that they may have to call Walmart.com and that eventually helped, however, now I must wait for an additional week (the 14th) to get a refund, at least that is where we stand right. The online rep at the resolution center just didn't communicate well with myself, I recognize my patience was pretty slim, but when I asked about the "security issues" I was told we were working on the refund now and could work on that after while. From my point of view they were kind of one and the same, but from hers apparently not. As a matter of fact I never have found out what the "security issues" are that do not allow me to order any higher priced items online from Walmart, to bad for me I guess. Anyway I must say this last online experience at Walmart has been very disappointing and exhausting. My family and friends find it unbelievable but they are sure going to be more cautious when ordering anything from Walmart online.

For years, I have always gone to the Garland Groh walmart location for my groceries. I am finding recently that the store shelves are empty and it doesn't matter what day I go. I cannot locate the Great Value Sugar free Jelly because they no longer carry it. There are several things I used to buy at Walmart that I need to make another trip to a different walmart or another grocery store.

Why aren't the shelves being stocked at this store?? Get with it Walmart!

I was just in my local Walmart (store #01844) and am furious. First the self-check out machine did not give me the correct change. After waiting 10 minutes for someone to come and help I received nothing but an attitude. I went out to my car only to find that the person collecting the carriages hit my back door and put a dent in it. Fortunately there was someone sitting in my car and witnessed the incident. I went inside to report the incident only to be told to call the police.

I have to tell you that I have lived here in Toms River, NJ for over 30 years and have shopped in many of the Walmart stores and this one is the worst. The shelves are never stocked, management is non-existent and customer service sucks. I want to be compensated for not only my inconvenience, but for the damage to my car. If necessary I will take this further.

Frank Palladino
732-330-0548

The store in Farmington Maine doesn't have seats for people with COPD to take a break, or any illness for that matter.

I purchased a Frabill 371 Straight Line Bro 30" light Combo rod/reel from one of your online sites on March 2, 2019, for a total of $82.94. I used my debit card to make the purchase and your store took the money out of my account right then. I was supposed to have received the rod/reel today, March 6, 2019. At approximately 11:30 AM I received an email on my cell phone from your site telling me that it had been delivered. Well it wasn't delivered to my residence and this evening at approximately 7:00 PM I contacted your help desk and asked where it was at. After being placed on hold for approximately 5 minutes I finally got to talk to one of your representatives who was extremely hard to understand, as well as being very soft spoken. Long story short, he told me there was nothing he could do, that your store could not send me out a replacement rod/reel, and that in approximately 5 business days my debit card would be reimbursed. Funny how your store can grab the money out of my debit card account right when I make the purchase, but it takes your store 5 business days to reimburse my account. The tracking number for the item I ordered was 482078125531 and the order number was 3321970-835836. My address is 8470 Livingston Rd., Red Creek, NY, 13143. You screw me on the delivery and then you don't even have the courtesy to offer me a gift card. We did shop frequently in your stores,....not anymore!

I put in an online order to be shipped directly to me. However, 3 things have yet to ship. I took me over an hour, talking to customer service, to find out where the items that haven't shipped are and why they haven't shipped.

The major problem was, that you all had the wrong billing address for my credit card, and I couldn't remember the old address. The only one that could tell me where to find it was the supervisor, that it took me 45 minutes to be able to talk to.
Here is my thing, if you don't have an item that is ordered within 100 miles of the person's address, but you have one 1000 miles from their home, that can be shipped immediately, then ship it.

I ordered a tv stand, the excuse for not having been shipped yet, is that they didn't have one in the warehouse (which makes it sound like you only have 1 warehouse). I would have much preferred you sending the one that you had in a warehouse on the East Coast immediately to me, than for me to have to call and get a hassle trying to find out where it is and why it hasn't shipped. Also, if you have found one, why is it not going to ship for another 2 days? If you have it and found it, ship it immediately. I placed this order on 2 Mar, this particular item isn't going to ship until 8 Mar. That is garbage.

I will most likely never buy another thing from Wal-Mart online or in store if I can absolutely help it. Your customer service is total crap.

I would give you zero stars if it would let me. But it won't.

hello i used to worked there and I work registered on 20 for four and in half years and you know iwas the only one that would come to work but ; inever took off to not any length of tiem I know it was in side job and I hate ididn't do this well there was two twin ladies who now work on Michigan road well the had broughta tv from youalla bygone a two thousand dollar tv and so okwell, now ; there return the same night and with out t he tv and thebox was filled with bricks no one bothered t o look in it or nothing but they gave them the two thousand dollar backfor the empty box at he time annie was work and I believe lorrie over ride so they would give them the two thousand dollars back for they said a tv was not in there icheck it it out when they left and so okwell ; it s a lots of stuff that went on but as it did when iwas running a registor the y planned 2000.00 inmydraw so the ythought iwas going to take it isaid no way ; iwanted a job not to take stuff that didn't belong to me so okwell they Carolyn planet tha check under her desk so they wouldsee who counted thedrawer could n't fine it it was there when iturned in my draw so idon' knowthey wantedtofire me bad and lied on me so okwell ; ; they tried tosay iwas a theif my parent didn'traise mel ike no theirf I never had a desire to steal nothing an d I had a recipt for everyt hing I every bough t up there inever been so ever out don' iwill enevre shop in your store a gain ; my name is gwen willams Roger hired me at 10.00and hour and I think it was so many jealous people and so okwell iwant ed to learn how to cash checks and so idid mike in the accounting told me how and what iwas suppose todo so okwell , ;I wa streated so bad iwill never shop at Walmart ever again the folks that werethere were dirty and jealous ofeach other ; iwished iwould n't have never been hired there ; so igues youdeserve what yougot too people stealing out of your store not paying for what they get ; wow you know iwondered if all t hem folks were still there you had some good working folks but others trying tofire them and lying and tocover them ownass up ;im sorry;

On February 15, 2019 my 2001 Chevy S10 was in for oil change after leaving the Douglas Ga 31533 store oil was not replaced in vehicle engin which i had to replace for used engine $810.00 plus labor $850.00 Towing fee $50.00 a total of $1,710.00.
Please feel free to call me (912)592-0103 cell anytime.

Thanks
Larry L Williams

This is my third time writing a complaint to Walmart can someone please contact me . my number is 313 608-9983. Tonia Bowman . I contact you on March 1, 2019. My experience at Walmart Friday was unacceptable. I bought my son 84.00 headset during xmas they did not work. I talk them back got another one. they stop working , I took them back to Walmart me and my son and grandbaby. the cashier couldn't pull up receipt . She went to a Manager. Cashier came back said Manager was looking trying pull it up. Manager said she couldn't where is other receipt. I said that the only receipt cashier (Walmart) gave me . it was a big mess that me and my kids was there for two hours which should bee 30 minutes. Manager Cornelia told me she had to look in back so she can pull up my receipt. Cornelia also said I may have to come back in three days for her to find the receipt. I told her I was going shopping in Walmart so while she look in the back . She took my receipt . I finish went back to the front . the manger Cornrlia act like she didn't no me. She told me she couldn't find anything in back . I said where my receipt at a cashier desk told me to come back in 3 days . I said for what give me my receipt. I said i'm making a complaint . She told me she told cashier to get my information and she call me in three days . i'm still not understanding what's GOING ON. MY SON BEGIN TO GET UPSET AND CRY. SO WE GO TO FRONT AND SHE HAS US TO WAIT TO GIVE ME MY RECEIPT ANOTHER 30 MINUTES. SHE BASICALLY GIVE IT BACK. I WAS ALSO BEING FOLLOWED IN STORE BY WALMART EMPLOYEE'S. I NEVER STOLED ANYTHING WHY AM I BEING FOLLOWED . I CAME TO THE STORE TO EXCHANGE HEADPHONES WITH A RECEIPT. WALMART EMPLOYEE MESSED UP NOT ME. SO I ASKED FOR ANOTHER MANAGER ONE CAME TO ME WITH HER BADGE TURN AROUND SHE SAID HER NAME WAS HEIDI, BUR WHY IS YOUR BADGE TURNED AROUND SO I CAN'T SEE YOUR NAME. HEIDI (BLACK LADY) MANAGER. SHE TOLD ME ANOTHER MANAGER WITH BE WITH ME. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIY 3 DAYS TO EXCHANGE HEADSETS,SHE SAID. WELL MANAGER SARA (WHITE LADY) CAME OUT MADE ME EXPLAIN ALL OVER AGAIN AS IF SHE DIDN'T NO . SHE TOLD ME YOU GOT THE MONEY. IT'S NOTHING SHOWING YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING, SHE GAVE YOU YOUR MONEY. I TOLD HER I DID EXCAHANGE LIKE I WANTED TO DO TO DAY. SHE SAID YOU GOT YOUR MONEY NOTHING I CAN DO . SHE SAID AGAIN . I SAID YOU SAYING I STOLE HEADPHONES AND TOOK 83.00. SHE SAID THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE , IT'S NOTHING I CAN. SO I PD FOR MY THINGS AND LEFT. I AM EMBARRSED THAT PROFESSIONAL sara the manager said that to me and in front of my son and grandbaby. I felt offended, disrespected, and a lot of other things, humiliated, discriminated, accused of stealing. I come to this store 1 or 2 a week. I was at store248- 957-0106 29574 7mile rd 48152. My son do not have his headset replace and I am out of 84.00 dollars. I am very upset.

I had a super frustrating experience this weekend when changing the oil in my wife’s car, something I’ve been doing for more than 20 years. As I was finishing, I took the oil pan I had just purchased from Wal Mart and had never used and was walking over to place it in the grass off the edge of the driveway. When I turned around, there was a big oil spot on the driveway. I’ve been doing this a long time, and between the oil pan, gloves and rags, I never spill a drop, so this had me really confused. Then I looked down and saw oil splattered all over my pants and shoes. Now I’m hot about it and still perplexed as to what was going on. Then I looked over at the oil pan in the grass and there was a growing black spot where the oil pan was spilling out. Oil pan, you had one job! There was a small hole in the bottom edge of the pan, something I never would’ve noticed when purchasing it. So my pants are ruined ($85) and my Hoka running shoes ($140), and I have a big oil spot and several oil streaks on my driveway. And of course the ego takes a hit from friends that wonder why I can’t DIY without making such a mess. ;) I’ve attached photos. I’m hoping Wal Mart can help me out here.

On Feb 18 I ordered a Canon Pro 10 printer from walmart.com. Order # 3201962-638451 I received this printer on Thursday Feb, 21. I took the shipping label out of the plastic and right away I noticed that the upc label had been cut out of the box. Your e-seller was smart enough to try and cover this up. I called the customer service dept. and was told that E-Site LLC would contact me within 24 hrs. This did not happen. I called customer service again (Ref # 190225-006463) and again was told E-Site LLC would contact me within 24 hrs. This has still not happened. I purchased this from walmart because you are an authorized Canon dealer and I knew the $200 rebate from Canon would be good. I obviously cannot get a rebate without the upc label, but I am sure that Sheldon Kohl your E-Site LLC reseller did. Not wanting this devious reseller to get away with this I attempted to return this to my local Walmart. I was quickly told that I had to ship this to the e-seller at my own expense. This of course is quite impossible as the e-seller did not put a physical address on the shipping label.
Sheldon Kohl
(347) 385-3517
Brooklyn, NY 11204

I would ship this via the United States Postal Service because I know that I can have a restricted delivery to this person. If he goes so far to cover up his rebate fraud can you imagine what he would do if he got this printer back. I would assume he would 1. Keep the printer and say he never received it or 2. Obtain my credit card information and use it. Either way I wouldn't trust this person any farther than I could throw him. I have not opened this printer yet as I am hoping to get this resolved. I would at least like to get the $200 gift card back if not a full refund on a return. And even more important I would like to see Sheldon Kohl removed from your e-sellers. He will just sell on e-bay or maybe amazon.
sincerely
Mark Bartels

Due to your TV ad using the gay men, you have lost me as a customer. I do not care to see this or have children see this.

After your latest ad of the two gay gentlemen you have now lost me as a customer! I don't like having the values of others forced on me or my children!

You push the sale of gift cards for Walmart and other businesses. They can be found in all designs for different purposes and functions near many of your check out counters in every Walmart. We have been buying them as gifts for quite a while. You have hundreds of cards for sale WITHOUT HAVING ANY PROTECTIVE ENVELOPES DESIGNED FOR THEM. I asked a sales person, in the Republic, MO. store for help and her answer was, "We haven't had any of those since Christmas" and that was the end of her assistance. Can anyone make an attempt to order those little, card size envelopes that protect the magnetic strip on each card and keep the card and magnetic strip clean and looking new? Could this be accomplished at the time the cards are re-ordered? HELP!

My complaint is not with Walmart but the employees working the Straight Talk Booth. I have repeatedly tried to get service for my Cell phone and there is never anyone there can can help with the problem. i am told that they are not there and will be in later or tomorrow and the straight Talk employee that is thre cannot help me or doesnt know how and all I have gotten is the run around. I live 17 miles from the store and cannot keep coming back at their convenience. This problem has gone on since I purchased the phone 1/02/2019. I had to replace my old phone because it was damaged and bought a new one for $99 Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit. Came back a few days later and it was selling for $59. I have worked with the company on my problem twice and the first time did not work. They reset it again today and I will just see if it is fixed. Iwill know in a few days.
Randolph Gordon

I went to Walmart today at 29574 7 mile road, Livonia mi, 48152 number 248-975-0106. I was their for two hours which should have been a 30 minute stop. I wanted to return my son headseat. I brought them for xmas for my 11 year old son. They didn't work . I returned them and xchange them for another one I believe on Jan 3, 2019. A week ago my son said they were broke so I returned them today the second headseat. I went to a cashier who were only taking returns. She couldn't get info from my receipt . She went to talk to a Manager . They couldn't find the scan on receipt or something. I told the cashier that that was all I had. She told me this wrong the wrong receipt it look like refund receipt. I told her this was a second pair and the cahier only gave me that receipt. I asked the cashier on 1-03-2019 to give me my whole receipt she said no that's all I needed. So the cashier went to her Manager came back and said basically this is the wrong receipt and its gone take me 3 days to find the other receipt that's what the Manger CORNELIA told me but she said i'm going to go in back she if can find it well pull it up. I said well i'm going to go and shop and maybe you can find something by then. SHE said i'm try but you need to find the other receipt. I told Cornerila from the start that was the only receipt that the previous cashier gave me. I went shopping started to feel as if the employee's was following me and my kid and grandbaby as I was shopping as if trying to return headset was a crime.with a receipt. I EVEN WENT TO GET THE HEADSET FROM ELECTRONICS TO TAKE TO FRONT CAUSE I NEW THEY WERE GOING TO LET ME EXCHANGE THEM. I was proceeded to the front to check out and see if Cornelia had found another receipt or come back in 3 days. I seen her as soon as I went to front ,she appeared I wave my hand as she was coming toward me to make sure she see me. MANAGER CORNELIA SAID (CAN I HELP YOU ? ) THIS LADY ACT LIKE SHE NEVER EVER SEEN ME AND SHE TOOK MY RECEIPT WITH HER. I SAID WHAT GOING ON WITH THE HEADSEAT. cornelia basically said she couldn't really do anything and I just have to wait 3 days until she go back to that day and look threw the receipt that day. I said well where is my receipt and why haven't you ask for my name and number if you want me back in 3 days. she said well then I was about to tell you I left the receipt at cashier and I told her to get your name and number . I said i'm going to file a complaint because this is your employee faught and Walmart computers not mine. SO CORNELIA LIED TO ME SHE WALK TO FRONT WITH ME TOLD ME TO WAIT HERE . MY CHILDREN WERE TIRED AND SO WAS I . EVER DID SHE TELL A CASHIER THAT. Twenty more minutes went by, she basically came back more excuse, I begin to leave get in a line to purchase my grocery. I got out line ask for another manager, because Cornelia told me she was the only Manager there . WELL ANOTHER FIVE MINUTES WENT BY AND A MANAGER CAME TO ME WITH HER BADGE TURN AROUND SO I COULD NOT SEE HER NAME. I ASKED HER WHATS HER NAME SHE SAID Heidi . SHE BASICALLY SAID ANOTHER MANAGER HELP YOU I DON'T NO. SO A MANAGER NAME SARA CAME AND SAID MAM YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK SO ITS NOTHING I CAN DO. I SAID I THE CASHIER GAVE ME THE MOEY BACK AND I GAVE IT BACK TO HER AND BOUGHT ANOTHER HEADSEAT . SHE SAID YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK AND THIS RECEIPT SAID YOU DIDNT PURCHASE ANYTHING YOU KEPT THE MONEY. I SAID YOUR SAYING I STOLE THESE HEADSET AND KEPT THE MONEY. SHE SAID THAT'S WHAT THE RECEIPT SAYS. I SAID YOU NEED TO FIRE YOUR EMPLOYEE. SHE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY ABOUT HER EMPLOYEE SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF HER. I AM WORRIED BECAUSE IF IT WAS NOT FOR HER I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION. BUT I UNDERSTOOD HER AND WHAT I UNDERSTOOD WAS THAT SHE SAID I STOLE HEADSET AND KEPT THE MONEY. SHE TOLD ME TO CALL XBOX AND SEE WHAT WARRANTY IS. THES WALMART PEOPLE WERE REALLY REALLY PUSHING MY BUTTONS. I FELT AS A FAITHFUL CUSTOMER AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK. I WAS MISTREATED, MISUNDERSTOOD, BLAMED FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MY FAUGHT ., ACCUSSED, AFFENDED, INSULTED, AND CALLED A THEIF IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN. THEY ALSO WAISTED MY TIME. MY SON IS VERY UPSET THAT HE CAN'T HER WITH HIS HEADSET AND CERTAINLY WONDER WHY THE LADY CHANGED HER MIND ON LETTING US COME BACK IN 3 DAYS, THEN ANOTHER LADY COME OUT AND JUST BULLY US AND SAY WELL THE RECIPT SAY YOU GOT YOUR MONEY. I WOULD SOMEONE FROM CORPORATE LOOK FOR ME ON THE CAMERA AND SEE MY TRANSATION THAT DAY ON CAMERA.

I understand you are changing the qualifications needed to be a greeter at Wal-Mart therefore discriminating against those with mental and physical disabilities. I work with people who have both mental and physical disabilities at two different jobs. I shop a lot at the Ebensburg, Altoona and Johnstown Pa Wal-Marts. The greeters who have some disabilities have gone out of there way to greet you as you walk in, make nice comments, and help you. You should be ashamed. This is their lives you are dealing with and affecting. You obviously don't know what this means to them. It's not just a job or a way to make a living. Its socialization and being a part of their community.

I have received horrific customer service from your company. On 2/14/19 I placed an order online for tires. I received a confirmation that the item should arrive on 2/20/19. Between 2/14 and 2/20, I received another email stating item had been delayed. I followed up with Walmart.com to see when the expedited delivery date would be and was told 2/25/19. On 2/25/19 I had not received an email nor the order. I followed up again and was told the order was still being processed. I then asked would I received the item within the next two days and agent's response was they were not sure. I then asked that the item be cancelled and the agent assured me I would receive a refund within 48 hours. I checked back on Wednesday as I had not received a refund. On Wednesday I reached out again and the agent told me that they did not see where it had been cancelled and that it was still showing order being processed. I was very upset and demanded my refund be issued by 5pm that day. Thursday, still no refund and I keep getting the run around with your customer service agents. Every time I talked with them I was given a different answer. On Thursday I demanded my refund be processed. Agents were very rude and disrespectful in your Resolutions Department. This is not the first order in which I've had this problem. Your Walmart.com process is awful. I was never told the reason why my order was delayed or why it set in processing for almost two weeks after I placed it. If the item was out-of-stock or not available, I should have been told that at the very beginning and my refund issued but I was not. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced!!

I Love Walmart and I am in the store 5 days a week. So my complaint is employee's parking in parking spaces closest to the entrances. I am sixty
six years old and have a hard time walking far distances. I live in Port St Lucie West Fl. Please ask employee' s to be considerate of older people. I am not eligible for a handicap sticker.

Maureen G, Ruffino

at the Walmart where I shop there aren't enough electric carts for this store I am disabled and have to shop with one of these carts I have waited as long as an hour and leave without doing my shopping I would do all my grocery shopping here if I could just have access to a cart and im not the only customer with this problem there is always someone waiting for these carts if you are lucky enough to get one it will die on you this isn't the only store with this problem its nation wide a company as big as Walmart really should supply more than 3 carts to a store and at least keep them in working order I have to shop at Kroger where they keep around a dozen carts for their customers

I have never seen a more unorganized or lack of employees or lack of management! The store is 355 Cypress Gardens Winter Haven Florida. I don’t know if this store has a store manager...This is a VERY busy store and makes a lot of money. The CSM members are ridiculous. It’s all about them not the other employees. I watched a young man walk out with a large roll of bubble wrap without stopping at a register. What the heck is up with this store or the store manager??? There should be an employee watching the front doors but nope! I’m not an employee just a customer who sees a lot of stuff at this store that needs work. It will loose customers no doubt!

I need to know about a complaint number 1551902693. I stayed waiting for the label to sent the item by mail.

Product complaint on Equate Protein Shake Chocolate 12 box
When you drink them theY link on you the seal around top of pour is nor glue all way and the flavor was flat. This happen to more than half of the in box I had another box that I felt the flavor was flat no taste purchased at same time. Number on box #8113101580 product Sell by Aug 15 2019 L183220E 323 07:56

I've been a loyal customer of the Walmart Super Store, 8650 Madison Blvd., Madison, Alabama, 35758 for over 20 years, but this was my last trip to that store. Signs telling where a product was located were wrong and misleading. The brand new shelves are so tall that trying to reach the Shower Spray on the very top shelf, as there was only one bottle left at front of shelf, was impossible and I'm 5' 9" tall. Some Isles are very wide while others like the Greeting Card isle was so narrow two carts could hardly have room to pass each other. I saw people hunting for items they couldn't locate including me. It was utter bedlam. On top of that a middle aged woman talking on a cell phone with one hand and pushing her cart with the other came within 2 inches of doing a T-Bone on my cart as I was going down a main isle and she was coming out of a side isle. It appeared that she didn't look to see if anyone was there. I had ordered a 3 drawer Sterilite plastic cart from Walmart.Com. Unfortunately, Walmart.Com would not ship it but chose to send it to this Walmart Store. As I stopped to pick it up I was told that there was only one plastic cart of that description so even without a name on it, it must be mine. When I got it home I found that my name was on a sticker on the top of the cart. they had the cart setting upside-down on a stack of other things. It appeared to me that there was insufficient space to properly store items for pickup. Thanks for listening.

getting in touch with anybody for support is absolutely ridiculous I looked all over the website and kept getting links to email support then it would take me to another questionnaire and then another one and another one and another one I never actually got an email address to submit my support questions.

Tried to buy a radio flyer wiggle ride on today for granddaughter birthday. Started at the Wal-Mart on telegraph rd in st louis/ They were unable to communicate with other stores except by phone and then received no answer on other end. Left and went to Kirkwood store on Lindbergh. A nice manager looked it up and told me the Shrewsbury store on Watson had it in stock. Left and went there. Went to toy department, didn't see it so I asked young lady. She said it did not look familiar but since I said Kirkwood said it was there in stock she went to look for a manager. I followed her and upon hearing my dilemma, she laughed and said "why would we have it, we're the smallest store. I replied that it said it was in stock,and again lsugged. I left with nothing for granddaughter.. I am so disappointed in your ability to steer customers in the right direction and felt ridiculed by the msnager! I guess I'll start shopping at Target,at least you're treated with respect

I do not have this issue anywhere else especially other stores other than Walmart and other shoppers I'm with whom regardless of their phone or phone service provider their cell phone service is not being interfered with. I have noticed an ongoing on off interference with my cell phone service especially internet interference when in the store shopping or attempting to shop. I will go in the store and start shopping, if I can't find a product, I will go on my phone and go on the internet Walmart.com for example, I will not have internet connection problems at first, but then my phone states I'm not connected to the internet as if a block got put on my cell phone. When I go outside I have internet service again after a maybe 5 minute wait. No other person I'm with nor around me in the stores has this issue. My phone service provider is stating there should be no reason for this unless someone at your stores is purposely placing a block on my phone. Almost Everytime I am shopping in the store this happens, my phone appears to be solely unable to keep its internet or phone service. I am constantly contacting my phone hone service provider about what is beginning to appear to be harassment as no one else is phone service is being interrupted while in the store shopping.

I live in Port Angeles WA. I was not able to find many of the products I like. At customer service they told they do not have rolls of quarters that was an inconveniences to me. I did not want to drive to the others side of town to my bank. One of you Customers service personnel called dearie that is offensive .

the grocery dept. is a disgrace. shelves are never stocked, items that I have been buying for years are no longer stocked, no matter when I go shopping. the deli is a joke, one employee behind the counter, little or no pre-sliced items. wait times between 10 and 15 min are common. pre-packaged items are just put in a pile in an open cooler so you have to dig through them to find anything. also most people don't need those giant shopping carts, the choice of a smaller cart would easier to maneuver and cause less congestion in the store. until I hear that the auburn store has made improvements, I am going to do my shopping @ wegmans.

The store in Rincon Ga is getting so bad they are losing customers,they are loosing customers to other stores.not caring products that they did have.they only have 3 types of sodas now.there is not enough help and never enough cashiers.I saw one woman working the deli with no help and she was doing all 3 or 4 jobs with customers tired of waiting and I have to say she handled it well.keep in mind that these are some of the things that ruined kmart and sears.

I was in the Walmart on 47th Ave. in Greeley,Co this morning and was using the self checkout as there were very few registers open, I had a large order and was unable to get the belt to move. I asked for help and a young lady came over and was unable to help and left and didn't return. I again asked for help and what I think was a supervisor came over and got it going. I asked how she fixed it and she said she didn't want the customers to know because they might break it. I said I thought if Walmart wanted the public to do the checkout themselves it would help if we were told how to do it. Things then escalated and we both lost our tempers. I felt she was needlessly rude as I thought I made a good point about not being able to help myself without the information. My language was nastier then it needed to be and for that I said I was sorry. She walked away then returned and started again. I finished and left. I've heard that some staff are not happy about the self service because of fear for their jobs being cut and I can understand that. Most custormers I know are not happy either. I felt her behavior was uncalled for. I asked the girl at the door for her name She knew right away who it was when I said she was rude, Apparently this isn't the first complaint she's gotten. Most staff at that store are very nice and I know many by name and enjoy seeing them. This experience was awful and shouldn't have happened. I was told her name is Malissa

If I could do less than 1 star I would. My husband has been with your company for over 20 years and is 53 years old. He suffered a heart attack 3 years ago and has under went other procedures due to his health. He's had many struggles with finding the right medications that allow him to function daily,during this time he has put up with management harassing him about his work load and simple mistakes he's made but corrected. Under no terms has he ever allowed the company to lose money and has at times brought losses to their attention. He always received feedback that they would take care of it and never did or to just let it go. which is unethical within your company. Im sure if you investigate this particular store and see the turnover and management issues you would see that the employees are being harassed and treated unfairly. My husband also has provided pictures of his back room and the store that would immediately bring in OSHA, but he choose not to go forward because of the harassment they receive. Today he was terminated and he is probably 1 0f 5 that where still there since the store was built and stocked from the ground up. Im amazed that an asset protection manager and an assistant manager can take it upon themselves and terminate a long term employee without as much as paperwork stating why they are being terminated. Where is the Store manager during this time? Im not sure this is ethical or professional in any way and I'm sure the state of Indiana will be very open to learning this as my husband will be applying for unemployment. Just to be clear this particular store also caused my husband to work with a broken toes from a Wal-Mart work related injury and under doctors orders was asked to be put on restricted duly which was not done and he told your workers comp department this. When the manager found out he was reprimanded and since then harassed and now termination. Please do your review at Store located at 316 Indiana Ridge Blvd, Mishawka Indiana 46545.

I when to get prescription pill phentermine 90 pill 37.5 mg with my Good RX card the pharmacist is telling me the price 78.00$ the price on the Good RX card site show it is 22.24 with discount why is Walmart Pharmacy not honoring the price that is post on the web site this is not the first time this happen with prescription. If Walmart isn't going to except the Good Rx card them it should post that at the Pharmacy. But if you are excepting the Good RX card then they should be honor that price. The women you take my Prescription didn't even look up my card just look at it and gave it to me. If she might of got it right. This is the store in EastGreenvillie PA. Below are some examples one is has Walmart right on it the other is the Good RX card I will not Take my family Prescription to Walmart any more unless Walmart fixes this problem. thank you Timothy Sneckenburg.

I shop at your yukon ok, store, Have been shopping there for years. Now that I'm handicaped I need to use a cart, It seems that you don't care about your older customers at all, carts sitting around out of service and not very many to start with. Please do something about the number of carts at this store, The handicaped spend money too.

Yes I have been using the savers catchers for years, but for the last several months(3) I have been scanning receipts and it states it has been accepted and I can look at it but it has not been telling me that it ha been processed or received and I like using the app because I had !$10 saved up from several month and used it last month. I would like to know if you are still using the app.

This is the photo of the chicken I bought from our local Princeton Indiana Walmart. I've never been so embarrassed when I cut it for my guests. This is not the first time this has happened to me.

My complaint is you are missing a Huge Market , I cannot seem to find Sugar Free Holiday chocolates packaged for Valentines Day, Christmas , Easter ect. almost everyone I know has at least 2or 3 Diabetic friends or family and the only way to buy them chocolates is in a bag from the small sugar free section of the candy isle . so No pretty heart shaped box or other holiday packaged sweets for them. I am not Diabetic but have friends who are , who I would purchase such Items for. I am glad that over the last 10 years or so there has been a lot more diabetic or dieters friendly merchandise available at your stores and hope that eventually the ratio will become closer to the ratio in society . I visit your store in Martin Tn. approximately 5 times a week buying food and household supplies for a house of 5 with 2 of them diabetics and have become acquainted with many of the friendly persons working there. So any action on this request would be Greatly Appreciated . Thank You.

Lately each time I shop for groceries at the Walmart Center in Gainesville Ga. 30501 the shelves are poorly stocked with the name brand items I prefer to buy. The Great Value brand is fully stocked and twice the size display of the name brand items. Morton’s salt is one item that is almost alway empty as well as Dominos Sugar. The Jello brands are never as plentiful as the Great Value. The jams and jelly displays are the same way. I could go on and on. I have to shop at Kroger to find the items I need. I have shopped at Walmart for years and been very please with the pricing and selection but now I find myself flustered and dissatisfied with my shopping and the inconvenience. Could you address this problem or is this to be the new norm?

I had invited my son over , he decides to stop at Walmart. deli and get chicken. It was cold chicken so I put in the oven for about 20 minutes. When I took it out to check it I cut it and it was raw. I called to report it and the manager said that's not possible. I told him I would bring it back. I couldn't. that evening but I'm returning it today, but I'm including a picture of what it looked like as soon as it came out of the oven. This is very dangerous under cooked chicken . This is the third time iv had under cooked chicken, but I decided to take picture to have proof. And this time returning it . It's hard going across town in the evening to Walmart then have to return things. This is the Princeton Indiana store. I would hate for Walmart to stop selling chicken but I would like for it to be fully cook.

My Daughter placed an order in your Vidalia,Ga # 864 store for a cake for her son on Monday the 4th for pickup on the 9th. When she arrived to pickup her sons birthday cake she was told the order had not been placed.Sounds like to me poor Customer service.i called an spoke your Asst.Manager Karen and was transfred to Deandra who is over your Bakery stayed on the line and never came to phone.

I have a problem with a greeter at the Wal-Mart Supercenter on 65th Street, Loveland, CO. Whenever I shop there, if this greeter is there, she will almost run through a crowd to demand to see my receipt. Last week, I bought a mop and broom. She pushed through several people to once again demand my receipt. She has done this one several occasions.
This morning, my husband and I were there. I was behind him and he passed her without any intervention. Then she saw me, rushed up and demanded my receipt. I told her he had it. (He was pushing the cart btw, so why demand it of me?) I was a bit irritated and asked her why she was the only one who always wanted my receipt and legally, we didn't have to show it. At this point, she was ignoring me. As we exited, another customer said she singled him out everytime too and that he was going to stop saying ok. Well, we had to return one item and while doing so, I mentioned my problem to a customer service supervisor. My husband and I both left with the impression that nothing would actually be done. I don't mind an occasional "random" request for a receipt check, but this is ridiculous.

my complaint is that I have been scammed by Walmart and their affiliates that do a survey with promises of Walmart gift cards. I have literally completed their surveys on line 17 times. ive been promised three 1,000.00 gift cards 7 100.00 gift cards and 7 300.00 gift cards and never have I ever received not one. the site still continually try and gets me to do another of their surveys with promises f a gift card from wal mart. they go as far as saying my 1,000 gift card is being mailed out since I completed their survey and finished with x amount of points and ordered one of their selected items or ordered so many magazines. my son also has completed their survey and was promised three cards he was just a little smarter then I and quit figuring wal mart is a scam. I continued on really needing those gift cards for household goods, to help buy school clothes for the grandkids then at Christmas time was promised a thousand dollar card and was extremely happy thinking I was going to be able to celebrate Christmas and buy the family gifts, boy was I wrong and,embarrassed and very hurt. my grandkids received nothing again from grandma just like the school clothes I promised. when is it going to stop and when is wal mart going to stop letting people get hurt by their actions in being involved in this scam. I believe that I need to have this investigated by the channel 7 news channel jesse jones of seattle and then I need to open a law suit against your wal mart that helps the community so much! yea and I need to do what I can to get what I expected for the tasks I completed and didn't get paid for. this was the same as doing a regular job for wal mart and not receiving a pay check for it. I would like to request that someone from the corporate offices of wal mart please read this and contact me before I take legal actions to collect my gift cards and before I also contact the news channel to investigate wal mart. maybe you people don't really understand what its like to live on very little each month and have to try and locate a way to be able to celebrate holidays with my family and wal mart is suppose to care so much about the community by sharing and giving. but all iv'e seen is hurt and disappointment from you all. if you don't respond as I expect you won't then I will proceed to try and collect the gift cards promised and to tell the world whats really going on at wal mart stores. thank you very much'

Lisa Nush 3020 Broadway apt. 806 EVERETT WASHINGTON 98201 PHONE NUMBER IS 425 374 8808

Hello,
My name is Tiffany Domer from York, PA. The only reason I’m writing this is regards to a problem I had yesterday that involved your company. I’m 32 weeks pregnant so obviously needing to get the crib up and all the baby stuff ready is important. I made to online purchases on Walmart.com one for the crib and the other for the crib mattress. Now yesterday the crib mattress was delivered by fedex, but for one it was thrown on my porch completely dirty and all on the plastic. I carried it up two flights of stairs to then it over and it was straight cut through the mattress. Looked like someone took a knife to it. Now looking at the time it was delivered by fedex I was minutes away from my house so it wasn’t sitting out on my porch long. So your company shipped a damaged mattress, then fed ex decided not to even bother to care or look at it. Just throw it. So obviously I called Walmart right after seeing the damage and they told me to bring it in with my information and they would be able to exchange it or get me a new one. So my pregnant ass was by myself carried it back down the stairs got it in the car drove it to the East York location in York pa got it in a car and went to the service desk. Where I stood for 15 minutes to then be told by a really rude woman trying to leave I guess that because I bought it online she could only refund my money to the card that would take 48 hours to reappear. Now keep in mind I need this baby mattress now! The reason I ordered when I did! She had no regards for me and then even tried to get me to lift it over the counter for her. Once again I’m 32 weeks pregnant i shouldn’t even be lifting it. So I had to go buy a new baby mattress with my card taking more money from my bank because my other money isn’t even on there yet. Then had to carrying that mattress back out to the car and back into my home and up the stairs again. So I tried to avoid the trouble and me carrying it to much because I’m pregnant but clearly the company didn’t even seem to care I was pregnant and it was your companies fault it was damaged, it wasn’t like i didn’t want it , didn’t need it or did it myself it was brought to me like this. I have never had an issue before but yesterday has made me wanna go to target for now on. They delivered my bassinet yesterday without any issues or damage but your company couldn’t even deliver my mattress without issues. My crib is supposed to be coming today from your company and if it’s damaged there will be extreme issues, this stuff is for my baby,
My first baby I don’t have the strength or time to being hassled around. Extremely disappointed with Walmart.

I purchased a $212.00 air cooker and used a Company Christmas gift card for $25.00 The remainder I used my debit
card .The cooker was returned 2 days later.Upon return I was told I had to take the entire$212.00 return amount in the
form of a Walmart gift card.This is absolutely ridiculous.I totally understand to refund me the $25 in gift cards since I used it for the purchase but not to give me my cash back is wrong.You are forcing me to spend my money at your store ...that should be my decision.The manager told me that was the policy.The store is located in Columbus ind Merchant Mile Dr.Please get back to me before I lodge a complaint with the better business burea.You can reaspond back via e-mail address.Ref #903500878243(on receipt)

I have to really discipline my emotions when I see Walmart personal dressed in a burka. When I see non Muslim personal wearing American clothing from the neck down and with the head wrap of a Muslim something needs to be addressed. Muslim is not a religion it is an ideology, one of rape, disfigurement, child marriages, murder and taking over America from within our own country. It is a cult that brainwashes and enslaves women from birth. So I can understand middle eastern women's blight. Not so of a Negro women wearing a head wrap. This to me sends a message of mental illness, of deep seated hate for people of western European linage. I do not feel safe shopping in a store with non Muslim personal wearing burkas. I do not feel safe with a group of people who cover their bodies with so much clothing that you can not see what they might be carrying. Do you have employees go through a medical detector prior to going on duty? Do you want to be the Next Sears...I shop on line rather than have to deal with Walmart's unsafe employees. Yesterday I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to purchase two items I knew you carried as I needed them today, the price was double yours but you only die once. Last week I needed to replace blinds for a entire rental home, I ordered them on line, first time I did not use Walmart. Also, I am not willing to support a company that does not stand for what America was build on, freedom and God as our creator.

Dear Sir,
I have been a loyal of Walmart for quite some time, especially in the grocery section. My husband and I moved to the Chapel Hill/Chatham County, NC area in 2017 and found a Walmart conveniently located near our house. The store is Walmart Superstore located off of Hwy. 15/501 S in Chatham County but the address is Chapel Hill. The store number is #3182. At first the store was very well stocked and very clean - offering a wide variety of products. A few months later, we noticed the shelves of many items, not only in the grocery section, were empty and this situation has worsened. In the refrigerated yogurt section the area was almost completely empty. Below the screen where the yogurt is displayed was the nastiest display of filth. The area could not have been cleaned in six months or longer. The odor of the area was one of soured milk. With the complaints mounting, not only with me but from my neighbors and husband as well, I think it is a reflection to the store's management. What began as a wonderful shopping experience has deteriorated and if this situation is not addressed and changes made I will be forced to find another store. Kind Regards, Judy Knight

I'm awake at 4am looking for a resolution to my PORCH service issue. I cancelled the service two weeks ago because the worker showed up and said he didn't have his tools to get the job done - tv mounting. He packed the items back in the box and left. From that point I was no longer interested in using the service.

I have called/emailed/chatted with walmart customer service 4 times to be refunded! Why am I not getting resolution on this simple $80 transaction?? Please help.

Denise Upshaw
Deniseupshaw@gmail.com

I was shopping yesterday at Walmart 3210 grocery side, a woman was sitting by customer service on the floor drinking a bottle of whiskey, security was standing down further laughing and talking to each other. No one did anything about it.
Don't you want decent customers to come into your stores? This seems to happen rather regulargly in this store!

I bought Chili No Beans and when I opened it ,it had beans.

Have feedback for Walmart?